[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 759
Thread images: 92

File: The Biggest Lad.png (1MB, 839x959px) Image search: [Google]
The Biggest Lad.png
1MB, 839x959px
Dead but dreaming: >>170736112

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
http://www.bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
Every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: a.pomf.cat/jzmnvh.jpg

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
http://pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
http://pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
http://pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
http://pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
http://ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
http://pastebin.com/zGphv4fF
>>
File: Alfred.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred.gif
2MB, 540x540px
PURGE FILTH
>>
2nd for orphan did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1464466622827.jpg (680KB, 2404x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1464466622827.jpg
680KB, 2404x1144px
I choose this thread
>>
File: uxia.jpg (99KB, 520x351px) Image search: [Google]
uxia.jpg
99KB, 520x351px
Who is the Uxia of Bloodborne?
>>
Anyone would like to see an anime starring Gehrman and the other old hunters in the times of lesser hunts as they establish hunting as a business and events that lead to the Healing church being established and so on?
>>
>>170864884
I just want more shit about the old hunters, man. If the classical equivalent of the cleaver and cane was the Saif and Cutter, that must have been some wicked shit.
>>
>>170864884
That would mean giving a definitive canonical narrative of the events - which goes against what soulsborne "storytelling" does.
>>
>>170864752
Instead of a movie, I'd prefer to see an anime series/OVA of the first Hunters as kind of a prequel. Would be cool to see how hunting went on in the times when things were simpler but also we could see some politics behind the different workshops, how regular townsfolk experience the hunt and so on.
>>
Pregunta amigos, If I follow this (http://imgur.com/a/YobZp) will I end up with enough materials to create the CRF Isz?
>>
>>170865391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMkznHPuGY4
This works too, friend
>>
>>170865069
Not if it was presented by a unreliable narrator who was telling the story of what MIGHT have happened.
>>
>>170865830
Thanks.
>>
>>170865860
>the story consists of Gehrman telling vague recollections of his experiences to the Hunter when they come into the workshop
I'd watch it.
>>
>>170864848
>Dagon

Fucking hell, this movie, lemme tell ya. Loved this as a wee laddie in my first big Lovecraft buzz, eventually ended up owning the very same copy I rented so much when a surplus stock store of the rental chain opened (this was the first sign it was dying) and it was on sale.

Now of course I'm a huge Lovecraft snob and I think it bastardizes the source material and Stuart Gordon is a fucking hack, but goddman if that fishgirl isn't still hot as hell. Dem itty bitty fishy titties.

Also, it would be Yuria.
>>
Is BB like Dark Souls in that after about 100 hours in, losing your save means nothing because you can get a character ready in a day or two?
>>
>>170865069
Well as long as we're just theorycrafting. Didn't stop Bamco from shitting out that horrible DaS2 comic.

>>170865050
The Old Hunter shit fascinates me to hell and back. I love settings where you essentially start as a rookie who looks up to the near mythical old hands of legends and end up becoming one of them and even better yet if you can see a shift where the new rookies come in and do the same thing to you.

If you played Metal Gear Solid games, particularly the Big Boss games you understand what I mean.

I was kinda really getting that vibe from Bloodborne after going from getting my shit pushed in to beating Orphan of KoS. Like a true ascension earned by acquiring skill and mastering the Hunter's trade.
>>
>>170866609
Yes, but good luck recreating your character's face perfectly if you don't happen to have the sliders saved anywhere. Imperfection autism like that would kill me.
Anyways, just keep a backup save on a USB.
>>
>>170866985
I mean because of account changing, If I need to.
>>
>make skill build
>try to recreate Gehrman's face

I've been trying for an hour and a half and its impossible

By far the hardest challenge the game has to offer
>>
>>170866609
>about 100 hours in
I beat the base game in 30 my first time through and my subsequent characters are progressing twice as fast.

As per your question, if you're autistic about optimizing gems, Bloodborne will be absolute hell because the gem grinding has a random element to it so unlike say, DS3 where you will have a guaranteed path to a build with certain options and AR at level x, in Bloodborne the gem farming can be infuriating luck based.
>>
>>170867251
>http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/p/sliders.html?m=1
they have a pretty good gherman desu
>>
>>170866609
if you know exactly what you are doing you could starting fresh and have fully levelled and gear character in a day, that includes running through all chalice. But getting the good gems for a couple of weapons might range from taking a few hours to a few days of farming.
>>
>>170867363
>large messenger

OH DEAR LORD
>>
Any reason to keep Djura alive after getting his gesture?
>>
best stats for a bow build? Skill or bloodtinge? I'm thinking 25 skill then 40 or 50 bloodtinge depending of the lvl
>>
>>170864848
The blonde girl had it worst. I mean Jesus Christ that was depressing. She's such a qt too.
>>
>>170867363
Why do they think any of those is acceptable?
>>
>>170867363
>http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/p/sliders.html?m=1
why is the doll an ayy?
>>
>>170867703
definitely 50 BLT if you want your arrows to do any damage. Use a chikage as a secondary weapon since that's also SKL/BLT. Note that your untricked damage will always be kinda shitty compared to tricked because its damage is 100% based off your 25 SKL
>>
>>170868410
because she is
>>
Hotdog defiled? Pass will be hot
>>
Did he # die?
>>
>>170868613
Ringing, m8. Are you at the lamp or the fog?
>>
File: 1259.png (1021KB, 681x576px) Image search: [Google]
1259.png
1021KB, 681x576px
>running new pure 99 arc character
>doing pthumeru
>hit hotdog
>have to make do with shitty physical gems
>he's about to die
>he's doing his aoe explosion
>charged r2 hyperarmour through it, killing him instantly
>rally back the damage
>framedrop standing in mid fire explosion makes the game go all slo-mo as I untrick my saw spear with my back to the camera

Fucking kino
>>
>>170868758
:(
>>
File: 1489030546516.jpg (93KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1489030546516.jpg
93KB, 677x631px
Shit I can't get back to dark souls after bloodborne movesets.
>>
File: 1481040593900.jpg (164KB, 709x546px) Image search: [Google]
1481040593900.jpg
164KB, 709x546px
>>170868758
That fucking faggot at Byrgenwerth always manages to give me the brainsucc somehow.

>>170868494
>>
>>170868848
Fucking hell, my bad.
>>
>You will never be in bed with the good Machine
Why live?
>>
Is there anything I can read/watch to understand all that happened in BB, assuming I'm a turbo retard that played the whole game and didn't understand shit?
>>
>>170869110
No worries, the post recovery attack hits surprisingly hard. Ringing again.
>>
>>170869123
Never mind, this fucking legend >>170868848
got him while I was dying.
>>
What does it mean when you are cooping in a dungeon and the host starts fighting some invisible enemy? They are locked on to seemingly nothing, dodging and fighting, and I can even see them being hurt and knocked around. Then they kill whatever it is and we go on our way. I've seen it happen at least 3, maybe 4 times. So far I've never remembered to screenshot the person's name so I could message them later and ask them what they saw, but next time I will. Has anyone else seen that kind of thing though?
>>
>>170869285
>>170869326
You did get him right? He's dead so that is the only explanation.
>>
>>170869272
You could watch Epicnamebro / Vaatividya lore videos. Epicnamebro didn't play Old Hunters but he has irl experience about copulating with hostile aliens, living in a nightmare of a marriage and mangled aborted fetuses so I guess that makes up for it.

Yes, I'm still sour about the beast mode shit.
>>
>>170869587
So sorry, I saw your message after I died.
>>
>>170869476
Yeah, my bad, m8. I didn't know if it had counted or not, so I had assumed it hadn't.
>>
>>170869741
No worries dude, I didn't either, I posted that before checking the fog gate.
>>
>>170869272
Nope, because the real twist is most of the game is left up to interpretation. There are concrete events and characters, but the time scale, size of events, lives of those characters and more are all pretty much left in the dark. It's meant to be that way, to encourage discussion and coming up with your own outcomes for things, as Miyazaki did with English TV and books as a kid when he couldn't understand half the words. It's part of the fun of the game, thinking about what all the weird shit means.

Or you could be a massive niggerfaggot and look up 'lore community' videos on YouTube and subscribe to a single autist's interpretation events, but honestly, I'd much quicker recommend /bbg/, since we know this game inside and out and love it.
>>
>>170869410
It means someone's Internet connection is absolutely shitting itself sideways
>>
>>170869619
I might hit ENB videos but I'm not interested in fan fiction so I'll stay away from Vaati

>>170869910
Do /bbg/ has an organized doc or something? I'm not actually looking for complete answers, just clarifications on some stuff I didn't get.
>>
>>170870148
>Do /bbg/ has an organized doc or something? I'm not actually looking for complete answers, just clarifications on some stuff I didn't get.

I'm afraid not, but I'd be glad to talk with you about stuff for a while, I'm sure some other anons will chime in, too.
>>
>>170870148
Just ask questions and there'll be people who will reply.
>>
>>170870148
>>170870292
Just ask some questions, lorefags will come out of the woodwork to answer them and discuss them.
>>
ITT we pretend it's 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8KTIeSnzs

WTF is this shit? Guns? Fucking Fromsoft is catering to casuls even more
>>
File: 1483105584929.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1483105584929.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>go to play bb after afew days off the ps4
>controller starts flashing white then goes orange
>controller starts flashing white again and nothing happens
i-its ok, i didnt feel like having fun anyway
>>
>>170870574
>glowing sword with the Stake Driver sound effect
I wonder if that was supposed to be an early lamp?
>>
>>170870693
what does the colors on the controler means while playing BB ?
>>
>>170870574
I remember the shitstorms on /v/ about Project Beast.
>>
>>170870574
>1:04 to 1:05
The fuck was that?
>>
>>170870574
Holy fuck, I knew that they recycled a bit of Bloodborne shit for DS3 but I never knew it was this bad. I never noticed it until now.
>>
>>170870292
Why fear the old blood?
What's Djura relation to the darkbeast? What is the darkbeast? Is it something special?
Do the night progression and boss you have to kill for it to happen have any relation or it's just game progress milestones?
Why some humans turn to beasts earlier than others? Where are the beasts when there is no hunt?
The power to go back to the dream and resurrect is exclusive to us or every hunter can do it?
Are ayy and beasts opposite?
Aliens or are they just parasite creatures that happen to resemble aliens? They come from the ocean or I misunderstood something?
>>
>>170870881
>>170870574
Also, at 1:06, was he using the Cleaver to block? Like in Souls?
What I would give to know everything about the game's early, cut content.
>>
>>170870943
>are ayy and beasts opposite
This is one the more interesting questions to ask I think
'ayy' or kin and beasts represent the two ways humanity can either ascend or descend to. Ascend through gaining 'eyes' which is eldritch knowledge/insight to the level of great ones. Or descend, through the degenerate use of blood, reveling in beasthood and violence, and turn into mindless beasts.
>>
>>170871263
>ayy are "kin"

This explains why I was doing shit damage to the celestial brain suckers.
>>
>>170870943
>Why fear the old blood?
The Beast Scourge came from the use of the blood found in the labyrinths. Willem didn't know this exactly, but he did know that it was dangerous to muck around with ancient blood discovered in catacombs filled with beasts.

>What's Djura relation to the darkbeast? What is the darkbeast? Is it something special?
Djura's not guarding the Darkbeast, he's just guarding Old Yharnam in general.

>Do the night progression and boss you have to kill for it to happen have any relation or it's just game progress milestones?
Just progress milestones.

>Why some humans turn to beasts earlier than others? Where are the beasts when there is no hunt?
The beasts are always around and the hunters are always dealing with them, but the larger hunts come about when their numbers grow too high.

>The power to go back to the dream and resurrect is exclusive to us or every hunter can do it?
Exclusive to those who have contracted with the Moon Presence. Eileen and Djura used to be contracted, but they both broke off for unknown reasons.

>Are ayy and beasts opposite?
Yes, one becomes like an ayy through gaining insight(knowledge), while beasthood is the opposite of that understanding.

>Aliens or are they just parasite creatures that happen to resemble aliens? They come from the ocean or I misunderstood something?
They're sort of aliens.They come from the Nightmare, akin to Lovecraft's dream world. The ocean is just how the Nightmare is described, and seems to be accurate. Use the monocular to look out at the fog around the Hunter's Dream, you can actually see rolling waves.
>>
>>170870943
Old Blood is what makes people turn into beasts.

The Darkbeast is a very ancient beast. It has electricity for some reason. Some people say beasts develop electricity the more they transform.

The power to go to he Dream is exclusive to us right now. Other Hunters like Djura and Eileen used to be able to go to the dream, but once they served their purpose, Gherman kicked them out.

Beasts are people who have been given Old Blood. There are two types of ayy: actual cosmic entities called "Great Ones" and ascended humans called "Kin". Great Ones are kind of like gods and have magic bullshit powers. You could say they come from space. The Kin are humans who became ayy through experiments or Great Ones who have transformed them to be that way.
>>
>>170871547
i think killing Rom does reveal the Red moon though. The note in Oedon chapel mentioned him hiding rituals. But killing Amelia and bringing in the usual white moon is just progress milestones, I agree.
>>
The Blood Moon happens because you killed Rom, who was preventing the Mensis ritual from happening, and hiding all the nasty shit you couldn't see, like the Amygdala.
>>
>>170871694
Sorry, I thought it was only referring to Amelia for some reason.

Willem placed Rom where she was in order to hide the Red Moon to protect Yharnam from the Old Ones. You can see that once it's out the Beast Scourge goes into overdrive and at least two women are immediately impregnated by an Old One.
>>
>>170870574
Bruh, just bruh, Demon's Souls 2? Bruh!
I always wonder why PCucks were even hyped, if it were Demon's 2 it would had never reached PC anyways.
But, even better, let's pretend it's after it was revealed to be exclusive.
Haha, enjoy your silky smooth 15 FPS.
Sickdark!
It looked like shit anyways.
>>
>>170870943
>Why fear the old blood?
we dont fully know the beings where it comes from, so we dont know the fully extent of their effects, so treat it with respect and caution

also its a lovecraft mottif to fear what you cant underestand
>What's Djura relation to the darkbeast? What is the darkbeast? Is it something special?

he cant see you enter from the ward and asumes you dont hate beast and choses to ask you if you do

>Do the night progression and boss you have to kill for it to happen have any relation or it's just game progress milestones?

there is 1 object to inspect and theoricaly (you can chose to return home inmediately after beating it to not trigger it) 1 boss to advance the night

>Why some humans turn to beasts earlier than others? Where are the beasts when there is no hunt?
they take more blood, also there are sources of higher quiality blood ( maidens and ayys)

>The power to go back to the dream and resurrect is exclusive to us or every hunter can do it?

hunters chosen by the dream, the gavestones in the dream are theirs

beast are humans aflicted by the blood treatmen of the ayys

>Aliens or are they just parasite creatures that happen to resemble aliens? They come from the ocean or I misunderstood something?
they are literal aliens, beaings from beyour our time and our space, they have some oceanic/aquatic backgrounds but its ambiguous
>>
>>170869067
im actualy enjoying DS2 way more because of them, im afraid i wont be able to enjoy BB again, being a turbo fast knife weilding fag is tiring for me
>>
so whats your favorite lovecraft story ?

mine is the color out of space
>>
Did Luci quit?
>>
>>170872586
book of mormon
>>
>>170871610
>>170871547
>>170871982
What is the great ones objective? Why are they asking for babies?
What the fuck was Rom?
What's with everything and eyes in this game? The blinding and eyes motif seems to appear everywhere in this game. What the importance of human yes? Are hunters blind?
What's the relation of the great ones and the hunt? Or they aren't related at all?
The blood that transform people into beasts it's the same we consume to heal, right? Then why don't we turn into beasts?
What is paleblood? Blood from ayys?
Are the nightmares real places or just part of someone's mind?
What was that thing I dropped at the last nightmare, after pulling a lever that was across a bridge with 3 of the worst enemies I ever faced in this entire franchise?
Workshops are places or the name of a specific hunter covenant?
What are the vermin? Are they real? Are they related to the beast infection?
Quicksilver bullets are used to hurt beasts, so I'm assuming regular bullets don't do damage (doesn't make a lot of sense but ok). But what about kin? If quicksilver also hurts them, then are they beast too in a sense?
Why hunters use trick weapons instead of regular weapons? Why aren't the military fighting the beasts?
Why hunters don't wear armor?
>>
>>170872586
Mountains of Madness is pretty great
>>
>>170872621
He who shall not be named was shitting up the Nioh general a few days back, but he hasn't been there since then. Haven't seem him around here for a while.

>>170872586
The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath
>>
>>170872586
The Picture in the House

But, some other favourites so far (still haven't read them all):
From Beyond
The Temple
Dagon
The Statement of Randolph Carter
The Music of Erich Zann
The Nameless City
Celephais
Beyond the Wall of Sleep
Sweet Ermengarde
>>
>>170872748
2. Great One
6. Anything that anyone says here isn't right since there is no proof for any of their claims.
8. Great One summoned by the School of Mensis.
10. Silver is effective against beast.
11/12. Gherman.
>>
>reading Lovecraft
>not The King in Yellow
>>
>>170871547
>Yes, one becomes like an ayy through gaining insight(knowledge), while beasthood is the opposite of that understanding.

I like this. It's also got in-game implications. The higher your insight, the lower your Beasthood stats.

But this brings the question of the Mensis Ritual itself. Why does Micolash and co want to summon the Red Moon (which turns people into beasts) if they wanted to cleanse themselves of "beastly idiocy"?
>>
>>170872586
Shadow over Innsmouth
My favourite area is also Fishing Hamlet, shockingly.
>>
>>170872586
Colour out of Space for sure, followed by Picture in the House and From Beyond. Call of Cthulhu is also just a damn good read.

>>170872871
Yo have good taste, anon.
>>
>>170872748
>What is the great ones objective? Why are they asking for babies?

they allways lose one because of lore

>What's with everything and eyes in this game? The blinding and eyes motif seems to appear everywhere in this game. What the importance of human yes? Are hunters blind?
eyes = knowledge
some hunters hats having blinds means ( for me) that they have seen enought, just like you, they too start seeng amigdalas and other crazy shit after some time hunting

>The blood that transform people into beasts it's the same we consume to heal, right? Then why don't we turn into beasts?

we have the protection from the messengers, as seen in the intro
>Why hunters don't wear armor?
read ghermans armor shit
>Why hunters use trick weapons instead of regular weapons? Why aren't the military fighting the beasts?
read ghermans shit
>What are the vermin? Are they real? Are they related to the beast infection?
yeah, and probably
>What was that thing I dropped at the last nightmare, after pulling a lever that was across a bridge with 3 of the worst enemies I ever faced in this entire franchise?

SO THERE ARE THIS CRAZY GUYS CALLED THE CHOOL OF MENSIS RIGHT ?? SO THEY ADQUIERE A UMBILICHAL CHORD THAT CAN SUMMON AYYS AND THEY USE TO SUMMON AN INVISIBLE AYY BABY, THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN THEN ASK HIM FOR EYES ON THE INSIDE, THEN HE GIVES THEM A GIANT BRAIN WITH LITERAL EYES ON THE INSIDE BECAUSE HE TAKES THE WISH TO THE WORD
>>
>>170872748
Quicksilver bullets deal damage because they are infused with our blood.
Item description: 'Ordinary bullets have no effect on beasts, and so Quicksilver Bullets, fused with the wielder's own blood, must be employed.'
>>
>>170872748
>What is the great ones objective? Why are they asking for babies?
Great Ones are always doomed to lose their child, thus they attempt to gain surrogate children.

The Moon Presence is different, as its implied that it was the originator of the Beast Scourge. It seems to be interdimensional birth control, as Queen Yharnam's illegal union with a Great One caused the MP to bring down the Scourge upon the Pthumerians. That's fairly heavy speculation though.

>What the fuck was Rom?
A former student at Byrgenwerth, who was transformed into her current form through Insight. She was placed in the lake to guard Yharnam from the Great Ones.

>What's with everything and eyes in this game? The blinding and eyes motif seems to appear everywhere in this game. What the importance of human yes? Are hunters blind?
Insight gives you literal eyes on your brain. It has to do with themes of openings one's eyes to the truth of the universe.

>What's the relation of the great ones and the hunt? Or they aren't related at all?
As said above, a Great One might have started the Beast Scourge, but the general populace and the average hunter had no knowledge of the Great Ones.

>The blood that transform people into beasts it's the same we consume to heal, right? Then why don't we turn into beasts?
It's implied that the contract you made with the Moon Presence protects you from turning. See the opening cutscene, as the beast that touches you bursts into flame.

>What is paleblood? Blood from ayys?
Yes, it allows one to become an ayy themselves.

>Are the nightmares real places or just part of someone's mind?
Real places, but some, like Mensis, are shaped by their host.

>What was that thing I dropped at the last nightmare, after pulling a lever that was across a bridge with 3 of the worst enemies I ever faced in this entire franchise?
A Great One. It was discovered in the Nightmare by the School of Mensis, who sought to understand it.
>>
>>170873151
Repairer of Reputations is the best story in the whole collection, wasn't a fan of the rest.

Wanna know something spooky? The yellow-masked high priest in Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath was created a year before Lovecraft ever even knew about Chambers.

Also,
>reading Chambers
>not read Ambrose Bierce
>>
File: tumblr_okgy9jAKuD1qj9m9co1_540.jpg (190KB, 540x782px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okgy9jAKuD1qj9m9co1_540.jpg
190KB, 540x782px
>>170873151
The first story is great, i have to find the time to read them all

>haha, he said my golden crown was a copper ring, silly him
>>
>>170873206
Mensis was trying to make contact with a Great One. Even if they did know the specific entity, I don't see how they could know of its seeming connection with the Beast Scourge.
>>
>>170873410
the hounds of tindalos is some real shit man
>>
Is this a bad idea?
>End 30
>Curse gems
>3.2% stamina cost x3
>>
>>170873568
end over 20 is bad idea man, but stacking 3 end up curses can be bearable if you know exactly how many weapon swings you are losing at neutral
>>
>>170873324
>Queen Yharnam's illegal union with a Great One
>A former student at Byrgenwerth
>She was placed in the lake to guard Yharnam
>contract you made with the Moon Presence
>Yes
Source?
>>
>>170873538
I love that story, some really good mad scientist talk and better than anything Clark Ashton Smith ever wrote but that's Frank Belknap Long, he wrote that as a HPL fanboy.
>>
>>170873568
End curses are fine so long as you have the tier 3%4 runes.
In fact even regardless of runes those are the most forgiving curses to have IMO.
>>
>>170872748
Read the paleblood hunt, it answers any single question you could ever have about bloodborne.
>>
>>170873825
google annalise ring
google alfred speech about the vilebloods
google the chord from the abandoned workshop
>>
>>170873568
Stam curse barely makes a difference, at most it'll cut down one swing/dodge which isn't much. 30 End is a bad idea though, you basically made the curse non-existent.
>>
>>170873964
>Google it
Really makes you think.
>>
Lady Maria is absolutely kicking my ass. What are some good tips
>>
Some clues in this game makes me think hunters are fucking idiots, like Gherman taught them wrong on purpose as a joke.

Why avoid the use of poison for example if it's absurdly effective against beasts?
>>
>>170874291
Git gud xD
Parry.
>>
>>170874314
except it's not really. consider some things in the game don't make sense from a lore standpoint. willingly embracing the the kos parasite and milkweed rune would be a one way street and have you end up as a mutant like the folk in the fishing hamlet.
>>
>>170874291
bully bully bully
>>
>>170874291
Parry her

If strength build, Whirligig Saw
>>
>>170874314
It's too slow compared to just hacking away with your weapons. Poison Knives where more of a Church thing, specifically the surgeons iirc.
>>
>>170870943
>Why fear the old blood?
Refer to Yharnam, Loran, Pthumeru and their present standing for answers on this.
Djura gets tetchy because you're encroaching on old Yharnam, and the darkbeast is still technically a beast.
The darkbeast seems to be a peculiar path beasthood can go down. Or perhaps it's the common destination, if a beast lives long enough? Beast Roar tool suggests the innate quality of a darkbeast being within all hunters.
There is a cage in the areas near Paarl so it may be a possibility that Paarl isn't so ancient as most darkbeasts, that it goes back to Archibald's time and his experiments.
Just progress milestones as far as I know.
Interestingly Djura mentions he no longer dreams. Eileen that this is her last chance. And, if she kills the hunter, "tell the doll I said hi" or somesuch.
There's a very strange duality to beasthood and and bluehood, and interpretation's rampant.
Way I think of it is they both stem from the same catalyst, old blood.
Beasthood is change towards the deepest parts of what lie within. Bestial urges, overriding individual will.
Ayyhood is change which facilitates an awareness of what lies without. Insight into the true nature of the cosmos, the outer planes, the physical and metaphysical and where they blur. This often seems to override individual will, or at the very least the will is transformed so drastically as to be almost unrecognisable.
In that respect they're not so different. If that is ascension, what is the value of ascension?
>>
>>170874291
stunlock or parry

augur and beast roar works on her if you need breathing space
>>
>exploring some chalice
>get a pulsing offshape triangle drop
>less than a minute later get a pulsing waning
>holy fug 15hp restore when paired with a gun circle pulsing I just need a radial for maximum
>start farming those witch things and there undead posse >200 run later not a single offshape

One more +5 is not going to make a huge difference and hp restore isn't really that useful but still...I want it.
>>
>>170874291
She kicked mine untill I learned her patterns

Had no vials left and only a quarter of health to boot at the end of it
>>
>>170874689
>>The power to go back to the dream and resurrect is exclusive to us or every hunter can do it?
>Interestingly Djura mentions he no longer dreams. Eileen that this is her last chance. And, if she kills the hunter, "tell the doll I said hi" or somesuch.

The infusion of blood at the start of the game turns the player into a Hunter, and every subsequent death brings them to the Dream. It's that blood that allows you to access the Hunter's Dream, something Djura and Eileen probably no longer has access to.

I believe Gehrman made the contract with Moon Presence to establish that base of operations for all his hunters. He got fucked, of course, with having to stay in it forever.
>>
>try to parry Gherman
>he parries my parry
>>
File: K8x98yb.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
K8x98yb.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>170875503
>>
>>170874792
bone ash hunters in loran drop them normally
>>
>>170875163
Not all hunters access the dream, there is evidently something special about the player that allows this. Loads of people received the same sort of blood transfusion you do. Djura and the crow were both dreaming hunters once and presumably submitted to gehrman once they'd completed whatever task they had.
>>
>>170870943
>Aliens

After the Old Hunters DLC I see them as humans who were experimented on by the Church

>Bloated heads
Church's first experiments. Probably people they promised to heal.

>Living Failures
Failure to become Great Ones (trophy description)

Emissaries (Blue ayys)
>More successful attempts. First found in the Forbidden Woods swamps, close to Iosefka's clinic shortcut. Probably escaped or wandered off from the clinic after Fake Iosefka's experiments.

Celestial Emissary
>The Choir's greatest success, classified as a Great One, or probably an actual GO? In any case they all seemed to be modeled after the Great One the Choir most revered, Ebrietas.
>>
>>170875163
I believe he made the contract after the workshop was abandoned, either to bring the Doll to life, or just for a friend in general. He was tired of all the beasts and shit, so the Moon Presence brought her to life and gave Gehrman eternal life in his quiet workshop.
The Great Ones are sympathetic to humans, but they seem to not understand mundane human problems like boredom, or maybe the Moon Presence keeps him around for selfish reasons like managing the hunters who do his work for him, or It is possibly over protective of Gehrman and doesn't want to let him go.
>>
Why does the hunter want to leave the hunter's dream if it's their dream not a nightmare?
>>
Anyone got any good blood stone farming glyphs? Im looking for blood chunks and blood rock.
>>
>>170876342
Dream and nightmare arent actually what they are. Thats just what humans use to describe the locations theyre at.since the location is usually sureal.
>>
>>170876342
Never dieing kind of sucks if you think about it.
>>
>>170875872
There was that "contract" at the start of the game. Being released from the "contract" by Gehrman (by him killing you in the Dream) probably did something to your blood, making you normal again.

I agree that Djura and Eileen broke off from Gehrman. They're still in Yharnam for their own reasons. Them having no fallback of being resurrected just makes them more awesome/crazy.
>>
>>170876139
>After the Old Hunters DLC I see them as humans who were experimented on by the Church

Great Ones, legitimate Great Ones, are absolutely alien creatures. There are kin, which are creatures transformed or ascended into another state of being.

The Church experimented to contact the Great Ones better, to gain insight, and ascend. The blood was their other, main method.

Stuff like Celestial Emissaries are kin, once-humans transformed, stuff like the Moon Presence is an alien Great One.
>>
>>170876342
dreams = nightmares. it's all a matter of perspective.

Gehrman thought of it as a nightmare, obviously.

Ending 1 - He frees you, he remains trapped
Ending 2 - You free him, you got trapped
Ending 3 - ayyyyy
>>
Can I farm insight?
what's the deal with that lower part of the city you can access by dropping down to the bottom of the church tower?
>>
>>170876348
ptwrx6tb
>>
>>170876342
Dream/Nightmare are synonymous with 'alien dimension'. You're imprisoned in an alien dimension at the behest of the Moon Presence, and you don't even know why. And you never will. But you want out because, as you find out, getting involved with these things invariably leads to ruin.
>>
>>170876714
You can take an elevator somewhere down there to open the CW gates from the back without buying the Emblem.
>>
>>170876662
yeah, that's what I meant. I was only referring to the big head ayys/bloated heads we see in the game.
>>
>>170876714
Arianna and Narrow Minded Man
>>
what is this "humm" sound I keep hearing in the old workshop? Is there an npc there I'm not aware?
>>
>>170876714
>Can I farm insight?
use the small resonant bell near an old boss site to help other players beat that boss for a reward of 1 insight and some echoes
>>
>>170864356
where can I get a hat like THAT?!
>>
Is it ture i can only get 1 blood rock from each chalice city, per character?
>>
>>170877719
Yes
>>
Are the snatchers Kin?
>>
>>170877719
Woweee, that sucks, how can i get more than 5 possible blood rocks for every play through? (3 from the chalices, 2 from campaign)
>>
>>170877771
Pthmerians,(probably butchered that)
>>
>>170877982
Close, Pthumerian
>>
>>170876582
the player came to yahrnam for a healing, blood transfusions are very common and the basis of the healing church, that's the contract the blood minister was talking about. the transfusion itself and that particular blood minister were nothing noteworthy.

the player still partook of old blood and even if you are released from the dream you would still be at risk of the same problems others face when they take of blood, namely beasthood.
>>
>>170877719
Farm enough insight and later you can buy them for 60 a pop
>>
>>170877902
regardless of your NG cycle you only get one rock from each of the chalice areas coffins/chests. however in depth 5 dungeons when you beat the final boss there is a chance they will give you a blood rock instead of chunks, idk exactly but it feels like a 1/10 chance or so. This can be repeated. you might need to be in FRC chalice as well.
>>
>>170878218
You can buy Blood Rocks from the Insight messengers too. They're pretty expensive, though.
>>
>>170878218
ok, so just make a savescum before final boss I guess?
>>
>>170878218
>you might need to be in FRC chalice as well
You don't, it just has to be a Depth 5 layer 3/4 boss. I've gotten Rocks from Loran Darkbeast, Isz Bribri and possibly Yharnam in the non-root CD's.
>>
>>170878302
At the point where you can buy rocks they are they only thing worth buying from the insight bath anyway. Chunks are a complete rip off no matter what stage of the game you are at, and any decent item you can buy for blood echoes from the other bath. once you buy all the unqiue outfits you may as well just by rocks whenever you get 60 insight. Maybe some other meme shit like blue elixr or shaman bone blades every now and then.
>>
Are hunters humans? How do they slide around like that?
>>
>>170878492
Literally through the art of gitting gud
>>
>>170878464
How bout chalice materials? Those fuckers are expensive.
>>
>>170869619
Vaati and his legion of lorefags is the cancer killing from games
>>
>>170878329
yeah you could, but save it for last. first farm the good gems you want and that will almost definitely net you enough insight for a blood rock or two from the insight bath. then if you really need more try farming them specifically.

There actually isn't a huge need for blood rocks, how many weapons do you have? NG and chalice gives you 5, even with summoning and clothes you should probably have enough insight to buy one more from the bath. farming for gems will probably get you a shitload of chunks and enough insight for another rock or two. so say 7-8 rocks. Also if you only just hit NG+ and you know what you are doing you can shitstomp your way through, pickup the two rocks in world and a full NG will get you an absolute shitload of insight to buy at least another 2 from the bath.

What build are you running? My ARC is probably the hungriest for weapons - cane, saw, cleaver, axe, HMS, LHB, parasite, kirk, pick and tonitrus are the main ones I wanted. but I ended up with a huge surplus so nwo I have flamesprayer, rosie, pistol and the torch at +10, as well as duplicates of a bunch of weapons to quickly swap bolt/fire version and now I have 10 spare blood rocks and 200 chunks just sitting around.
>>
>>170878723
it's faster to farm them by runnign through chalice than farming insight to buy them. Unless you have insight you really don't need and can't be bothered. bastards of loran are 7 insight each, yet very easy dungeons have 6 of them and you can run that in like 10 minutes. in that same dungeon is several red jelly and yellow backbone as well.
>>
Killing Alfred was tougher than I thought it would be. BB NPC's are nothing like DaS' who are exploitable as fuck.
>>
>>170879203
>five shots of pistol pushes off Djura from the clocktower

not all of them.
>>
File: 1429436703985.png (721KB, 600x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1429436703985.png
721KB, 600x2152px
>>170879382
>>
>>170878908
similar to yours i think, i'm also making an arcane build

str/skill/arc 20/20/50. no bloodtinge or anything, so should i still upgrade the pistol?
>>
>>170879734
nah I just did it because I could. you never parry/visceral with arc builds because you actually do less damage than you could with a normal swing so it's a waste of time and bullets.

20/20/50 will let you use just about every weapon bar the bloodtinge ones so you will need a fair few rocks. have you already started? One fun thing about arc is that the hunters torch scales with it, so if you get it early and upgrade it you can actually do deent damage against beasts. I cleared pretty much every beast area with the torch and tried to beat all the beast type bosses with it too.
>>
>>170879987
haha that sounds like a fun challenge. but yeah gascoigne/cleric/BSB is dead, gonna start chalice soon to get the fire gems.
>>
>want to try out wheel weapon
>use the tonitrus while I don't have the wheel
>fall in love with it
>grab the wheel but keep the tonitrus there on my offhand
>keep coming back to it and ignoring the wheel more and more

Alfred died for nothing
>>
>>170880380
make it a poison wheel
>>
File: 1489296406781.jpg (112KB, 730x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1489296406781.jpg
112KB, 730x1030px
>meet Valtr in Forbidden Woods
>wow so edgy lol
>go to DLC
>helps you against Ludwig
>helps you against Laurence

I'm sorry I ever doubted you
>>
>it's the flailing hollow animation
>4 games later I still walk straight into it
>>
>>170880491
dude literally ate a beast is awesome
>>
Who is Mergo
>>
File: 1409373199342.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1409373199342.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>camera kills you once again

FUCKING FROM

just make stuff become invisible if it gets too close to the foreground!
>>
File: 200.jpg (80KB, 749x770px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
80KB, 749x770px
>>170874291
You know what to do.
Why isn't there a bloodborne version of this with Valtr?
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 268x188px
>>170880852
>>
Is there anything worth besides gems in the poison lake under forbidden woods|?
>>
>>170879203
Kill alfred by knocking him into the corner where the altar and the fence meet. parry spam to death

Kill simon in ludwig's boss room with the beast cutter you should have picked up by then, by luring him to come around the corner. Transfomed R2 should hit him before he can arrow spam. If you get in a pinch head up the stairs. He won't follow and will teleport away back to where he was. Might take a while, depending on build.

Lure the black crow to the stairs and bully him with pebbles, knives and poison knives while is own katana kills him. Same with eileen, but just hit-and-run her on the stairs instead

Bring a torch for minigun hunter. Run past him to the drop behind him. Make sure he follows you. Quickly take the path to the left and RUN to the upper part of the ledge. Hunter should either return to his starting position or try to attack you from below. Spam bullets/ranged/beast hunter while luring him closer to the edge. Be careful of the blood starved beast also in the area.

I know I'm missing some but I've found ways to cheese most of the NPC hunters in the game. When they have infinite bullets it's fine to be cheap.
>>
>>170880819
A baby of a great one who died in the waking world and its conscious lives on in the nightmare of mensis.
>>
File: xHaLYbX.jpg (340KB, 1492x1000px) Image search: [Google]
xHaLYbX.jpg
340KB, 1492x1000px
>>170881439
ladder shortcut to Iosefka?
>>
File: 1477902613651.jpg (18KB, 328x448px) Image search: [Google]
1477902613651.jpg
18KB, 328x448px
>going through first chalice dungeon
>see big ogre with a mace
>typical big enemy this'll be ea-
>IT ROLLS AT ME
THIS AIN'T DARK SOULS
>>
>>170882075
where is it I don't want to roll in poison anymore I can't see shit and maggots and please god
>>
File: Berserk_v14_p014.png (2MB, 1732x900px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v14_p014.png
2MB, 1732x900px
>>170882323
follow the lights, it's close to the middle island thing
>>
>>170882683
Nice. I wonder if killing the ayy lmaos in the clinic makes Iosefka hostile, I don't want to bother her, she's such a nice person.
>>
>>170883280
She really is. I guess she just likes keeping pet ayys or something.
>>
Jesus, Alfred really fucking hates Annalise. He's one hard dude.

Just did his quest.
>>
Anyone wanna join me and bully the failures on the way to Maria? I'll wait a bit before going yolo.

Just input bbg and ring at the gate
>>
File: Alfred.jpg (141KB, 541x467px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred.jpg
141KB, 541x467px
>>170883443
He's a sweetheart.
>>
>>170883514

Up until that point, he seemed like a typical holy knight type deal. Enter: psychotic. Blood all over him and his Wheel. His words and inflection.

I'm guessing that Annalise was secretly running the Vilebloods behind all their backs, but Logarius couldn't bring himself to kill his Queen.
>>
>>170883740
Read the fluff text on the crown you got from Logarius.
>>
File: WP_20170313_001.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170313_001.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
Post your hoonters
>>
>>170883740
Nope, Annalise was always the Vileblood Queen. Logarius was the leader of the Executioners, the Queen was his enemy. When he realized she was immortal, he kept her from leaving and anyone who tried to free her. That's why he stays up there.
>>
File: Alfred.jpg (372KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred.jpg
372KB, 1200x700px
>>170883740
I swear to Christ don't you start this Logarius x Annalise shit again

Annalise is known to be the queen of the Vilebloods. Logarius led his band of Executioners to PURGE FILTH, but Annalise is immortal, undying, so Logarius did the next best thing from killing her, since he couldn't, and locked her away where no one could get to her. He used himself as an anchor to keep the illusion in place, and has been up on that rooftop for who knows how long until you show up.

And then you give Alfred the summons and he jellies Annalise and becomes an hero, but now the doors are open and more Vilebloods can be brought about again. Honestly, the best thing to do is to take the crown and not dispel the illusion, that way no one would be able to get up to the queen.

vilebloods r cucks
>>
Shadows of Yharnam is such a shitty bossfight jesus christ why from doesn't ever learn
>>
>>170884948
Shadows are a great bossfight, learn to parry.
>>
>>170884085
>3.71mb

man where do I find out what the exact image and webm size limits are for each board?
>>
>>170884948
I don't mind managing the three of them at once. I fucking hate rom though.
>>
>>170885341
Only reliable on skill builds. Anything with low skill will hit them for almost nothing, not worth the risk of fucking up

>>170885552
It's just boring, like every single multiple enemies boss fight in the series, it's dodge for a billion years, hit once when there's an opening, rinse repeat. You die because you just want it to end quickly.
>>
>>170885757
Spread them from the caster, hide behind that stone, burn them down.
>>
File: Release.gif (2MB, 550x234px) Image search: [Google]
Release.gif
2MB, 550x234px
I got kidnapped and now Im stuck in the hidden city full of One Punch Men, Cant tell if im supposed to press on or try a different area.
>>
>>170885876
I know how to fight them. I'm not complaining because I can't do it, just killed them, I'm complaining because they are a bad boss for the same reason every single multiple enemies boss save a few exceptions are bad.
>>
>>170885757
Each individual Shadow doesn't have that much HP, Katana guy's parry windows are massive, and invul frames make it a very safe way to deal damage. I always start with parrying the katana guy to death even on a non-skill builds. I guess it stops being viable after a couple of NG cycles.

Even without that, I think they're fine. The stone gives you some protection, fireball guy always stays away and you should simply keep an eye on the fireballs, the fire-breather is not as aggressive as the swordsman. It's all very manageable. I'll take Shadows over shit like Deacons of the Deep any day.
>>
What is your favorite time of day?
>>
>>170885938
ton of upgrade materials and best waifu to rescue

just make sure you wear your best Sunday clothes
>>
>>170886118
The Blood Moon.
>>
>>170885938
It's suppose to be difficult, couple of goodies you can pick up from there. Snatchers drop upgrade materials, both shards and twin shards to get your stuff to +6. There's a lamp not too far so you can get out safely.
>>
>>170886089
>Each individual Shadow doesn't have that much HP
They have a lot of HP for a multiple enemy boss, but then every single boss in this game is a sponge.
>Katana guy's parry windows are massive
No they aren't. They are very close to the actual hit and narrow, you're just used to it.

The stones are there to keep you stuck on them while trying to dodge a 3 way attack. You can't compare BB to DaS3 because the DaS3 protagonist is utterly overpowered, if you had to fight the Shadows with your equipment from DaS3 you would absolutely destroy them easily.

I think Shadows is super hard and unfair, not just because it's multiple opponents, but multiple opponents that gets buffed midway, and a 3rd phase with a complete undodgeable attack. It always takes me at least 10 tries to beat them, but by them I don't feel like playing this game anymore. because after them there's an even worse boss.
>>
>>170884181

Ah, so she's not his queen. I figured that she was his wife.
>>
>>170886558
He has no relation to the queen or cainhurst at all, he just really hates vilebloods and came from yharnam supposedly to kill her.
>>
>>170886406
The bosses in Bloodborne deeply and truly do require an extra degree of persistence towards mastering the fight.
Eventually you learn that the Katana guy is the biggest threat and the most deserving of your attention as he has a lightning fast, long range, snake attack. Whilst the other two have slow fire-based attacks that require less attention to dodge.
Using the big column to manage line of sight and manage distance should help you get to phase two.
I know I'm telling you things you already know because you've beaten them, but I think you'd enjoy these bosses more if you approached it from a more humble perspective. Give the game its credit for having difficult bosses and revel in the joy that comes from finally beating them after weeks of trying. That's how it was for me.
>>
>>170886969
I don't think I really mastered any of the bosses, I just push it until rng smiles at me and I do it. I still have no idea how you're supposed to beat wet nurse the right way, I just stick to her back and spam attacks without even trying to dodge.

On one side it annoys me how much health the bosses have, but I guess it's better than DaS3 bosses that die way too fast.
>>
Is the Lecture Building one of those places you have to come back later to complete? I see a second floor but no way to get to it
>>
>>170887495
Yes
>>
God damn I can't seem to get the timing right for Laurence's swings and slams down. I think this boss has given me more trouble than Blood-Starved Beast did the first time I fought it.
>>
>>170887451
I've experienced the game in the way you describe. I have more fun when I'm not in that rut and I stop giving myself a deadline and I genuinely watch the bosses moves, the wind ups, and actively try to learn how to dodge them.
I haven't actually played Bloodborne in a long time, but if I remember right, he can't really hit you with much if you stay behind him. I remember he has swings that start from behind him in such a manner that you'll get clipped (particularly that attack where he swings repeatedly for several seconds).
The part that will inevitably take trial and error reruns is when the mist appears and he clones himself. I'll admit I never fully understood that part I just developed a method of sprinting around the edges of the arena that worked consistently.
>>
>>170887567
2nd phase?
>>
Anybody need help with anything? I feel like helping people.
>>
>>170887896
Pretty much. But its that 3 slam part where you're supposed to be able to hit his head with a charge attack once to get a visceral. I keep getting hit by the aoe flame when he brings both fists down.
>>
>>170887930
Maria, right now. Pass bbg, start ringing
>>
File: 1488246143725.jpg (165KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
1488246143725.jpg
165KB, 800x567px
>>170887992
Awesome, I'll be there in a minute.
>>
where do people usually ring for Amelia? i'm sitting by her door with my small bell out, nothing so far
>>
>>170888198
I can't speak for everyone, but I normally ring inside of Cathedral Ward.
>>
>>170888101
Were you the phantom using beast cutter?
>>
>>170888198
I ring by the big door. You won't get a lot of bites in early areas, at least not quickly. Sometimes it can take around 10 minutes of ringing, I usually keep myself occupied till I'm summoned. Haven't tried to see if it's more active due to the event going on though.
>>
>>170888267
k, gonna sit by adella and wait...
>>
>>170888389
Yeah, that's me. I'm still waiting around.
>>
>>170888470
I can see you ringing, odd...
>>
>>170888558
Yeah, it's very strange. I have my region set to worldwide and my password is bbg.
>>
>>170888597
Brb, resetting console
>>
>>170888680
It worked! And thanks for waiting so long.
>>
>>170888998
No problem at all. Fighting Maria is always fun, so it was worth the wait.
>>
>try out a SKL build
>everything is an absolute joke now

As expected from dexterity souls' legacy
>>
>>170889302
why
>>
>>170889496
The last souls game to have good str weapons was Demon's Souls
>>
>>170889646
Giant club.
>>
Any tips against lawrance?
>>
>>170890508
Dodge a lot, don't lock on, and watch out for fiery explosions from seemingly normal attacks.
>>
>>170890721
the fire explosive attack where he slam the ground is a dick move man
>>
Anyone up to help me with Maria? Ringing a bell near her fog gate.
>>
>>170890992
Sure, just give me a minute and I'll be right there. bbg as the password?
>>
>>170891030
Yeah.
>>
>>170891082
Awesome, just rang my bell.
>>
>>170891125
Well that was embarrassing.
>>
>>170891209
No problem, it happens; Maria's persistent. Ringing my bell again.
>>
>>170891248
Jesus fuck that was intense. Thanks a lot man.
>>
Is sl 150 to high for chalice dungeon?
>>
>>170891503
Definitely, that was crazy. And no problem at all, nice job dealing that finishing blow.
>>
Fuck is lvl 120 is fine to stop?
>>
>>170891574
120 is usually fine, I personally stop at 110 just in case.
>>
>>170891627
i'm afraid going full autist
>>
File: BB the movie.png (1MB, 1449x607px) Image search: [Google]
BB the movie.png
1MB, 1449x607px
>>170864752
Fixed.
>>
>>170891660
What does that even mean you fucking memester
>>
>>170891947
the docs in OP said beyond 120 is a bit too much senpai

>>170891926
change lady maria into Charlize Theron
>>
>>170891574
Sure, it's mostly a PvP meta level. But if you don't plan on doing that, might as well go higher if you want an easier time in FRC and NG+ cycles. If you plan to FC with us, 120 is the max level. Most of use stop at 98-117 though.
>>
>>170891926
Kek.

>>170864752
Seriously though, I wouldn't give BB to Del Toro. Del Toro's more fantastical movies always have stunning art direction and a lot of care put into them but he can't tell a good story for shit. Pacific Rim, Hellboy movies and especially The Strain suffer from horrible dialogues, sometimes weird pacing, and overall weak story. Pan's Labyrinth and Devil's Backbone are good but they have way less action than a BB movie would have, and are generally more contained and focused. That he manages well.

I don't doubt his ability to capture the amazing visual style but I'd much prefer Del Toro as a co-director with someone who's better at actual storytelling.
>>
Fuck, Winter Lanterns are so frustrating to deal with. Is there an easy way to beat them?
>>
>>170892451
Parry, visceral i-frame through the frenzy. Or just run, pop 2 vials/a sedative whenever you get procced if you aren't farming them.
>>
>>170892451
either poison knife or blue elixir mate
>>
File: how to kill brain dolls.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
how to kill brain dolls.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>170892451
Have 30ish insight, and do this. You'll die a couple of times till you get the hang of it.
>>
>>170892606
>>170892520
Huh, I didn't realize that you could parry them. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>170892031
Then say "I'm afraid of overleveling" or something.

And yes, 120 is quite a lot, since many people here stay close to 98 I usually avoid levelling above 105 or so. So being 120 gives you a bit of an unfair advantage in pvp. If you're not planning to pvp it makes no difference whatsoever.
>>
File: awwyissss.png (264KB, 1016x1016px) Image search: [Google]
awwyissss.png
264KB, 1016x1016px
Anybody want to help me with the Orphan?
>>
Laurance anyone? pass bbg
>>
>>170892763
Pass, BL, and where ya ringing?
>>
>>170892941
Pass is bbg, level is 87, and I'll be ringing right by the path to the boss door.
>>
>>170893064
Ringing
>>
>>170893138
Very nice job, that went significantly better than I expected. Thanks for the help!

>>170892768
I can help you out, just give me a minute.
>>
File: OoK.jpg (217KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OoK.jpg
217KB, 1132x1600px
>>170893384
No prob ;)
>>
>>170893384
foggate
>>
>>170893456
Just got to the fog gate and rang my bell.
>>
>>170893456
rude
>>
shit that was stupid of me, my dualshock suddenly dead,
>>
the bloodtinge/arcane build arcane build really intrigues me, has a lot of potential to be a devastating powerhouse with a little sacrifice involved as a real catch. using the retierpallasch, bloodletter or rayuko while wielding the evelyn or ludwigs rifle in the left hand. throw in the arcane attacks you can use and it'll make for a fun and interesting playthrough. shame you'll have to play NG+ to experience it at its fullest capacity.
>>
>>170893751
>Blt/Arc
>2 Skill weapons and 1 Blt
???
>>
>>170893736
No problem, it happens to everyone (or at least I think that it does). Sorry about dying there, I didn't think that he'd kill me in one swipe.
>>
>>170890508
dodge like a madman BUT be smart about it. his attacks are slightly delayed just enough to fuck up panic dodgers, causing staggering and eventual death.
>>
>>170893884
sorry man. i'm gonna log off here thanks for the help, work is calling
>>
>>170893990
No problem at all, sorry we didn't get him this time.
>>
>>170894056
yup
>>
>>170893864
I thought the retierpallasch and rayuko scaled with bloodtinge? I've never used any of them but I figured alteast the rayuko was one considering how lady maria used it and the former would get bonus damage from a high bt level. well ill have the shitkage to fall back on.

what other weapons should I consider? I only have a str/skill build right now so I'm ignorant of other builds and how they would work. I'll also look at the OP and research myself
>>
>>170894343
Reiter is just a Skill weapon with a gun that scales bad with Blt, Rakuyo is Pure Skill but can be converted I guess. Requires 20 Skill to wield so if you plan to stay at 120 or below as Blt/Arc with it you're gonna have to spread thin.

Chicago is decent, fun to play around with Hunter Tools. 40/8/10/14/40/40 should be the minimum for Blt/Arc. After that you can pump a small bit into Str/Skl for weapon requirements, or Blt/Arc for more damage. Arc will need it more since Blt already hits hard at 40, Tools not so much. You could also use converted weapons like starter weapons, Church Pick, Saif and Parasite.
>>
Can someone suggest me a skill/arcane build for chalice? Wich weapons and huntertools?
>>
>>170894630
well.. shit. I want more endurance than just 8, I dodge a lot and I want some room for combos too. I guess I could just use runes for that but I don't like using all of my slots for one thing. I can go without strength and I guess skill is more important anyway. my plan was to have BT at 50 and arcane at 70, and I don't care about going over 120, I already have my str/skl build for FC and that's at 117 I think.
>>
>>170895546
eh, I don't care IF I go over 120. what's the cap anyway?
>>
>>170895525
Either Cruel Fate: 40/12/10/50/5/50 at 117 with BoM, BB, Parasite and any converted weapon you can use. Or Waste of Skin: 40/9/10/50/10/50 at 119 for every non-convertable Skill weapon and everything mentioned before.

There really isn't any weapon that uses both stats together effectively, you could just go 20/50 Skl/Arc if you want to use every convertable Skill weapon on an Arc build. Stuff like BB, BoM, and Reiter won't be usable though.
>>
>>170895737
Not the guy, but is 50 arc really enough for parasite?
>>
>>170895546
Well if you don't care about meta then go crazy and get 50/99 Blt/Arc I suppose. Maybe add 99 Blt if you want the Whistle to get more damage.

>>170895617
The cap is 544, 99 on all stats. 80-120 is for our FCs while most people here stick to 98-117.
>>
>>170895834
Yes, people only go over 50 Arc for Tools. Parasite, like any other weapon scaling with Arc, gets 85% of damage from the stat. The extra 49 levels adds 15%.
>>
>>170895876
sweet, I really want to make use of the blacksky eye and a call beyond and all of the other glorious arcane attacks.
>>
What are some really strong skill weapons?
>>
>>170896964
Define strong. Church Pick and Burial Blade are probably the "strongest", but if you mean effective in PvE then Pick and Saw Spear are great options. For PvP, Rakuyo and Saif.
>>
>>170897145
Is 15arc enough for empty shell?
>>
>>170897337
Yes, it doesn't scale
>>
can someone help me with defiled chalice amy?
glyph: wma2
>>
>make frc ihyll
>almost no bonus areas
>1st boss is BLB
>2nd boss is headless BLB
>3rd boss is watchdog
>4th layer has wandering watchdog in an oilfield

it's like the bosses are getting a second chance and powerups
>>
File: 1478300657672.png (100KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1478300657672.png
100KB, 292x257px
>>170893604
>>
File: 051.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
051.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>170898482
>posting glyph for story dungeon

yea I'll be there in a sec, what password?
>>
>>170898482
Glyph doesn't matter, drop a pass
>>
>>170896964
church pick and saif, I have had a chance to use the pick as much but it has some killer moves and some thrust attacks to boot. and the saif is really fun to use, actually my main weapon now. the r1 spam staggers most enemies while the other mode gives nice flowly aoe attacks, just be careful cause it can leave you open. also, the transformed combos are amazing. while in its regular sword like state

>r2, L1, r1, L1

gives me a boner every time
>>
>>170898659
sorry I still don't fully understand how dungeons work

how can I set a pw?
>>
>>170898820
go to your options/settings, then network. type your password use

bbg

thats what we normally use here and I'll ringing you with that
>>
>>170898820
go to network in the settings and you'll see a space for a password.

good luck anon, I'll be taking on defiled amy here soon enough
>>
>>170898659
>>170898695

pw is bbgg
>>
>>170898820
also passwords let you play with anyone regardless of level, they just scale your stats. You can still be invaded by randoms with a password on. And don't forget to take it off when you finish coop. many a time I leave it ringing for 10 minutes before forgetting the password was still on.
>>
is the amyfag still beckoning or what? I'm ringing right now.
>>
>>170898886
>>170898659

pass is bbg, ringing
>>
>>170898938
aw fuck I just saw, are you using bbgg or bbg
>>
Newb here.

Is there any reason to not just like, use every Insight consumable I find? Seems like I can only willingly spend it unlike soft Humanity for instance.
>>
>>170899887
Your frenzy resistance is negatively affected by the insight that you accumulate.
>>
>>170899983
Oh I see, I'll have to bear that in mind. Thanks!
>>
>>170899887
higher insight causes frenzy to build up faster and if you get enough some spoopy shit can happen at an early point in the game. otherwise it's fine to use.
>>
>>170899887
just keep the knowledge stored so it can build up then use it so you can buy some items from the gift shop. it's neat walking around with 40+ insight until you get late in the game, then you'll want to keep it low cause of frenzy bullshit
>>
>>170899887
Decreases Frenzy resist, the cap is 99 so any "soft" Insight gained after will be wasted. Rocks can be bought with 60 Insight at the near end of the game, better to not pop Madman's till then.
>>
>>170900138
>>170900042
>>170899983
Is there a spoiler free explanation of what frenzy is?
>>
amyfag here, corrected to bbg
had 2 unsuccessful runs already
>>
>>170900039
No problem. It's not too big of a problem early on, but it gets really annoying later.

>>170900181
I think that it's supposed to be some sort of madness, since insight is your knowledge of (or ability to see) the hidden, eldritch crazyness around you.
>>
don't summon killer queen

try to keep infront of it and bop it on the head after it attacks. if you get underneath you'll get pasted and cause it to start jumping. jumping is good if you are by yourself but with 2 people it's dangerous.
>>
File: valtr, master of the league.jpg (88KB, 750x545px) Image search: [Google]
valtr, master of the league.jpg
88KB, 750x545px
>>170900181
its like bleed in darksouls 3 but looking at stuff
>>
>>170900181
insight is your comprehension of the eldritch truth. frenzy is being forced to gaze into the cosmic abyss and your head exploding because it's not ready
>>
>R1 button getting stuck again

why is the Dualshock 4 so ASS.
>>
>>170900328
God I fucking love this game already like I'm only up to Old Yharnam in a first run but everything is just incredible
>>
>>170900252
I tried to be extra cautious this time, all his attacks oneshot me if its not a simple punch

been stuck on him all day, thanks for the help man
>>
File: G-GRAND LAKE OF MUD.jpg (30KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
G-GRAND LAKE OF MUD.jpg
30KB, 1920x1080px
>decide to check the desolated pthumerian glyph
>enemies include a total of 6 scrawny naked pthumerians over the span of 3 layers
>no levers, loot, bosses or anything
>after the 3rd boss' arena there is a pathway
>it leads to an out of bounds drop
that was pretty spook
>>
File: 1.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>170901002
if you need to do it again for whatever reason, it's easier by yourself. run through the legs, wait for it to jump, take a couple more steps in exactly the same direction, then charge your R2, it will time perfectly to hit the head and you can do this the whole fight. You need a longer weapon than rakuyo though.
>>
>>170901103
what's the glyph?
>>
>>170901342
wzazm3p7
>>
>>170900429
you're not going to enjoy it all, trust me. but yeah old yharnam is where I got hooked too. wait until you ascend oedon chapel and go further up than you ever expected to go.
>>
>>170901259
cool, unfortunately rakuyo is the long weapon for this character, there is not too much to choose from if you have a skill build, saw spear maybe?
>>
>>170901457
you're right that was spooky

>>170901597
church pick
>>
What's the point of the cane? It seems blatantly inferior to the saw in every aspect
>>
>>170902715
Well, pretty much everything seems inferior if you're comparing them with a Saw. Tricked Cane buffs viscerals a bit and it's got style. It's fun to use too, Saws can get a bit boring.
>>
>>170902715
it has range/crowd control. the untricked R2 is thrust which is very useful for certain enemies. Saw is the number one weapon for general up close raw damage so it's unfair to compare anything to it like that.

cane is also serrated in tricked mode. my fire cane does around 700 damage to beasts and is very like on stamina use.
>>
Thinking of rerolling my Choir-themed character with actual logic behind it instead of just equipping the choir set. What's the best setup for a Choir hunter?
>>
>>170902715
Stop relying on a drake sword.
>>
>>170903343
Pure Arc, Threaded Cane and Rosy. Yurie uses ACB and Augur, Edgar uses LHB.
>>
File: 1454287137484.jpg (909KB, 1000x3140px) Image search: [Google]
1454287137484.jpg
909KB, 1000x3140px
maria for bullying
>>
>Playing with amygdala arm throu ng+
>slow as fuck and no damage
>>
>>170904245
This image is everything I wanted.
>"Welcome to stunlock city."
>>
Okay, excluding the retarded drop rate bone ash hunter gems. Whats the next best gem setup for uncanny parasite that isnt going to take me 5 weeks to farm.
>>
>>170907836
2 Cold Radials and a 27.2% Arc Triangle. Ideally the Colds should have Open Foes.
>>
>>170907986
Thanks m8.
>>
Headless BLB? Pass is nutz,Ihyll obviously.
>>
I'm making a 50/50/50/50 weapons testbed char for reasons. What are the odds of me running into anyone without using a password and how bad will the level scaling be?
>>
>>170909431
nvm got him
>>
>>170909567
Just use this instead if you want a test bed and to be able to get summons.
>>
Do you give your characters autistic RP names or random bullshit? Because I can't pick between those two extremes.
>>
>>170912139
Autistic RP names. I also tend to give them a simple backstory and only go for weapons that would fit the idea I've made up of his personnality. I need help.
>>
>>170912139
I just use names I like and which suits the style. My current character is called Fleur and is currently whipping men with a cane.
>>
>>170912485
Post them.
>>
>>170912139
Just met someone roleplaying Eileen the Crow (proper name and gear) in Old Yharnam. Very professional.
>>
>>170886118
Night phase, after Amelia and before the Blood Moon
>>
>>170904245
>>
>>170912485
Are you me?
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20170313131502.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20170313131502.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>170912605
Here's my most recent character and BL4 challenge, Reeking Vanechka. My main idea of his is that he's an worthless Slav who dumbfucked his way into Yharnam on a wild night of drinking. he kind of overlooks everything the Nightmare has to show him since he's too dumb to understand it. All he wants is to leave this forsaken city that doesn't even produce booze. At the moment he only uses the saw cleaver, but on NG+ I intend on either using the saif or the beast claws, weapons that look jury rigged, basically.
>>
>>170913806
Hahahahahaha holy shit
>>
>>170913806
He does look like a slav
>>
>>170913806
This is far better than anything I've ever come up with. I feel privileged to have witnessed the adventures of Vanechka.
>>
>>170912485
This is exactly what I do. Certain outfits just go with certain weapons. Like, you can't wear Cainhurst gear and use a Whirligig, just doesn't fit.
>>
>>170913806
>Vanechka
That's fucking fantastic.
Don't forget molotovs.
Wouldn't an axe or maybe even rifle spear look like a more quintessentially Slav weapon though? He'd look amazing with beast claws too.
>>
>>170914168
I've used the axe a bit, but I needed the speed of the cleaver to actually do damage to bosses without dying.
>>
>>170913806
he should make up excuses to get more blood from Arianna/Adella/Adeline

Also pungent blood cocktails from the Narrow Minded Man
>>
>>170913806
>pick 3rd ending
>become the only human in history to have ascended through drinking
>>
>>170914834
He doesn't give pungent blood cocktails, he doesn't do anything other than shit talking
>>
>>170913806
Dont forget to have as little as possible insight on you at all times.
>>
>>170879692
I will come back to this thread tonight and upload the clip where this happened.
>>
>>170915681
Buying BBPs to tear at bosses already guarantees that part.
>>
>>170872586
- The Colour out of Space
- The Picture in the House
- The Hound
- The Alchemist
- The Doom that Came to Sarnath
- The Outsider
- The Quest of Iranon
- The Whisperer in Darkness
The The)
- The Carter stories
>>
>>170916256
>The The
>>
>>170864752

>Doll is based off Maria
>lets have different actor play Maria

kys /tv/ cuck
>>
>>170916256
>The Alchemist
>not The Beast in the Cave which presages a ton of themes of de-evolution and dehumanization in later stories
>>
>>170864752
Peaky Blinders guy is a bit too young and handsome for Micolash
>>
File: awoo.jpg (43KB, 632x548px) Image search: [Google]
awoo.jpg
43KB, 632x548px
>>170917541
But Micolash is very handsome, don't you think? Cillian Murphy isn't pretty enough to be Micolash.
>>
Can i get some some help with vicar Amelia level 23 will set password to Bbg
>>
>>170874376
>>170874606
>>170874634
>>170874742
>>170875136
>>170880884

just got her lads, thanks for the help
>>
File: 1480980216322.png (298KB, 1178x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1480980216322.png
298KB, 1178x1149px
>>170917683
This. Micolash is the prettiest girl.
>>
>>170918501
That took longer than expected.
>>
>>170919105

90% of the time was spent sleeping, although admittedly this boss probably took more tries than any other boss in bloodborne....so far
>>
>>170918453
Still in need?
>>
>>170919390
Yes sorry was killing Henryk will be infront of boss shortly
>>
>>170919796
booting up
>>
>>170918453
>>170919796
Hold up is it Bbg with a capital B?
>>
>>170920183
Thanks buddy
>>
>>170920515
That wasn't me you piece of shit I thought we were friends.
Cucked again.
>>
>>170920610
Sorry pal. I sat down hoping he'd wait too but it didn't work. I should start announcing when I come so this shit doesn't happen.
>>
File: 1485990762069.jpg (28KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
1485990762069.jpg
28KB, 300x321px
>>170891926
>Nicolash
I approve
>>
I just realized

All those covered things in Hypogean Gaol? They're the mirrors Micolash teleports through.
>>
File: 1306148734711.jpg (333KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1306148734711.jpg
333KB, 600x600px
>rang the sinister bell in burgertown
>i hardly have the best gems but hes obviously undergeared
>fucked around with some host
>fist each other a bit, play with torches
>get bored, kill him
>only later realized i had bbg pass on
I-I'm so so sorry please tell me the password doesn't work while invading.
>>
>>170920759
>>170920183
You guys wanna do like a playthrough together kinda thing we can go through a few areas together if y'all want. Currently doing suicide rounds through dlc for some fashion and beast saif
>>
>>170922727
Nah you just killed some random
>>
>>170891926
>>170921420
>Nic Cage Micolash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3SBkgZtvXc
>>
>>170923318
I can hear it now

Aaaah, Kooos...or some say...Kosmmm...
>>
>>170867696
nope
>>170891506
depends on your gems
>>170898547
glyph?
>>
The Church Guardians in the Cathedral Ward have the same faces as the slime students. So, are they actually Pthumerian?
>>
>>170912139
I go full autism with my character backstories, and practically roleplay them ingame. It's a lot of fun to do, to write up these stories, but sometimes I get too into it. I've written way more about my characters than I'd like to admit. But, reading about other characters is cool as fuck.
>>
>>170927982
Are you the anon who posted his Cainhurst hunter backstory? I really enjoyed that one.
>>
>>170928080
Nah, I was the guy who kept asking him to post more because it was so great to read.
I don't know why, but I love seeing how other people handle their characters. Always pretty eye-opening and refreshing.
>>
>>170926352
Pthumerians are just ancient humans that almost ascended but not quite, right? I think having a stupid ayygray face and inky black eyes is just a simpton.
I mean, look at the cane ministers at cathedral ward, I severely doubt they're pthumerians as well.
>>
>>170928080
>>170928215
Wait, people remembered Ninefinger Beck? That was me.
>>
>>170928408
Well, the Pthumerians were pre-human (Central Pthumeru describes them as 'superhuman beings'), that's how I've always known it. They also, according the Ihyll chalice, 'early Pthumerians were mere humble guardians of the slumbering Great Ones', they made contact but I don't think they ever ascended. Rom is a case of ascension, which is why I think that too is a type rather than unique being.

But my thing was that those can ministers have the exact same faces as the slime students. All Pthumerians share the same long, pale, hollow faces with gaping mouths and eye sockets, and are also all huge. Were those cane ministers people, or dredged up undead Pthumerians like the giants?
>>
>>170929403
Fucking loved it.
Inspired me to go back and rewrite my character in way more detail.
>>
File: 1484715667302.jpg (272KB, 500x863px) Image search: [Google]
1484715667302.jpg
272KB, 500x863px
this meme loving fuck is a nightmare on ng+, i hadn't died to a single boss yet this run until i got to him, currently stuck on call beyond bullshit
at least i learned that if you're fast enough you can follow him into the gate he shuts
>>
>>170929403
I remember it, it was great fun, I love hearing about people's characters.
>>
Need help with dark beast Paarl homies password is bbg
>>
>>170930123
Ringing
>>
>>170912139
Fuck yeah. I have to alter my character to fit the game (i.e. she would NEVER do this sort of thing). For me it makes it so much more enjoyable knowing that Oak is taking care of the bad guys
>>
>>170930123
I'm blood level 30 btw
>>
Is Orphan unbeatable with hunter axe?
Been trying for ages...
>>
THanks the help with Paarl!
>>
are arcane builds a meme? 189 damage from a threaded cane is pretty awful for 45 arcane

i seem to remember hitting over twice that with a gemless quality build with 40/25

am i doing this very wrong?
>>
>>170932029
The Threaded Cane has Arcane scaling, but that's misleading because it doesn't do any arcane damage. Put arcane gems in it to change its damage and you'll do a lot more.
>>
>>170932029
>am i doing this very wrong?
Yes, arcane scaling only applies if you conver the weapon with gems
Put some fire gems on that bitch
>>
>>170932179
Speaking of which, where is the earliest place to get arcane gems?
>>
>>170932179
i do have some low tier fire gems on it, a 9.5% and a 7.3% it just seems very underwhelming

i'm gonna stick to it regardless
>>
File: arcane build.jpg (698KB, 1289x1407px) Image search: [Google]
arcane build.jpg
698KB, 1289x1407px
>>170932353
I think the earliest is from the Brainsucker in the lower part of the Cathedral Ward, accessed by going down from the Healing Church Workshop.
>>
>Bllodborne's voiced lines have been dubbed into several languages

Huh, that's cool, I thought they saved on that like with the Souls games and just translated the subtitles.

>Milquetoast has been translated into "Scaredy Cat" in my language

How.
>>
>>170926352
>>170928408
>>170929551

where can I read more about this shit? I want learn as much of the lore and history behind this as I can, I know it'll make my NG+ that much better
>>
>>170932457
Why does it tell you to get the cane?
>>
>>170932643
2 good serrated weapons with the Cane and the Spear, I'm guessing. No point in choosing the Cleaver when the Spear is way better. You can choose the Axe if you want though, as converting it works the same.
>>
>>170932551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqkVbhkwp0c
Hmm Kos...
>>
>>170932551
>Milquetoast has been translated into "Scaredy Cat" in my language

Well, I think the general idea is to just get across that this origin is for a mild, soft person, kind of boring, not tough, etc. Milquetoast really does just mean silly little bitch.
>>
>>170932569
Just ask /bbg/, anon, we love talking about this shit. You could go with Vaati or ENB, or read 90+ pages of Paleblood Hunt, but that's just their fanfic interpretations, no more reliable or official than /bbg/'s hivemind theories.
>>
Someone care to help me with defiled hotdog? Pass is poop and im ringing at the fog gate.
>>
>>170933446
I wouldn't call someone with balanced stats that. I just thought milquetoast meant "run of the mill".

Scardey Cat, or the word it actually uses in my language, focuses more on the "easily afraid" aspect, I'd say, rather than being shy or timid.
>>
>>170933683
Ringing in a moment
>>
>>170933785
Thank you kindly~
>>
>>170934213
Cheers, anon.
>>
>raiding a dungeon last night
>killing some vile shit
>my weapon hits some random wall by accident
>it's disappears and now an open treasure room awaits me

I knew this existed but damn was that cool.
>>
>>170933764
Well, the milquetoast would probably be more of a scaredy cat than violent past, military veterna, professional, cruel fate and such. Part of the milquetoast's mild manner would extend to timid nerves and such, so it's not necessarily too out there. They have no real specifications, just pretty even level stats. Mild in absolutely every respect.
>>
>>170935283
Yeah, that's drove me insane - dungeons have illusory walls because Pthumerians were wizards, apparently, with straight up magic.
>>
I should be ashamed if Undead Giant is kicking my ass?
>>
>>170936862
No, Undead Giant is shit
>>
>SRRC into Defiled Amy
>the host keeps getting behind Amy to do jack shit damage to its tail as I try to attack its arms and head
>Amy spends the entire fight spinning like a top to get the host
Holy shit, this so annoying.
>>
>>170936862
Nah, especially if it's the one with the cannon, that one kicks my shit in all the time
He doesn't have enough cooldown between cannonballs
>>
>>170937147
There is more than one? Shit
>naked guy with giant weapon rolling around
Is bloodborne making fun of dark souls?
>>
>>170937490
There are three variations: double hook, hook + club and chains, hook + cannon.
Personally, I hate the ball & chains one the most, because even at 40 vit he completely oneshots you with the spin, and he reads your inputs like a bitch.
>>
Defiled amy is wrecking my shit so hard. Anyone wanna help? I just wanna get this over with. Pass is pubes.
>>
File: How to Defiled Amy G.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
How to Defiled Amy G.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>170938143
>>
>>170938143
Lamp or fog?
>>
>>170938260
Fog
>>
>>170938143
I personally think amy's easier solo than with coop.
Same with Rom.
>>
>>170938143
This >>170938308
you can jump cheese Amy alone. not as reliable with other people
>>
>>170938260
Fucking christ thank you.
>>
>firedog

Why they don't test this shit before
Those FPS drops jesus christ
>>
>>170939474
they probably did
and that's why they put him into the chalice dungeons and not into the main game
>>
>Haven't played BB in days
>Haven't been to /bbg/ in days
>Visit /bbg/
>Same old shit, same whining, same memes, another Reddit event incoming
>Leave for another week
>Visit
>Same old shit, same memes, same whining
Goodbye, /bbg/. It wasn't fun.
>>
>>170939671
The screenshot of Watchdog in the chalice dungeons is actually one of the first things that were shown before release
>>
File: 1488243429183.png (391KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
1488243429183.png
391KB, 720x697px
>>170939671
>"hm this boss if very laggy"
>"it's specially laggy during the charge attack, so let's give it an extra largue hitbox and one shotting power damage"
>"you're promoted to A team"
>>
>>170940429
>ever getting hit by the charge attack
>>
>>170939831
See you tomorrow, anon.
>>
>>170940573
It's hard to dodge when the FPS drops to a single digit
>>
>>170940736
I's not, all you have to do is push left/right and dodge once while locking on.
>>
>>170940736
>3 min. windup animation
>hard to dodge
>>
>>170940904
>>170941027
I don't disagree it's easy to dodge. I actually think doge is a good boss.

But the FPS drops are just ridiculous. There's no excuse, they ruined what could be a great boss by not being humble with the effects and gave him an actual arena.
>>
>>170941535
Your PS4 is shit. The only FPS drops I ever experience in BB are from multiple simultaneous Hemwick Witches summoning their initial 4 madmen.

Or you're just baiting and being a faggot. I'm more wont to believe that.

Or your PS4 is shit and you're a faggot regardless. Yes, I think that's the most likely scenario here.
>>
>>170942060
rude
>>
Is the moon light sword better on a pure arcane build or a quality build? The arcane scaling on it seems pretty bad despite an A.
>>
>>170941535
>>170942060
I kind of have to agree, people go on about muh FPS drops and the only ones I ever get are ones where you're standing directly in the middle of a fire or blood explosion with ten billion particle effects on the screen at once, or when some co-op guy has a fourth world internet connection. It's so rare. For real, clean out your PS4s fan if you're getting such severe drops. That is, if you're not wildly exaggerating because you're pissed off.
>>
The best gems for arcane are cold abyssals right? In the spreadsheet it says they give +22.5 arc scaling. But some of you mention 65 with scaling gems. Are there +65 arc scaling gems, if yes why do I not find them in spreadsheet?
>>
>>170942696
I turned on the A/C and the fps drop stopped but I'm too much of a faggot to admit I was bitching for nothing
>>
>>170943450
+65 add flat damage, +22.5% add percentage based damage
>>
>>170943450
+65 Cold Abyssals come from Pthumerian Elders in FRC layers 3 or 4 of Isz, Ihyll, and Lower Loran.

http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/individual-blood-gems.html
>>
>>170943527
Clean out the fan m8, it'll just get worse
>>
>>170943546
>>170943616
Thank you
>>
>>170943450
>Are there +65 arc scaling gems, if yes why do I not find them in
Yeah there are, and some of them are listed in those spreadsheets.

Some are mislabeled for some reason, and will never be corrected. If there's an unusually low lumber next to similar gems with higher values, you can assume it's a clerical error and that the gem actually has the other gems' higher values.
>>
>>170937843
I find the one with the chain pretty easy, he does oneshot with the spinning move but at least he doesn't spam jumps or shoot infinite cannonballs
>>
>>170945920
At least jumps are easy to punish as there is no followup.
The spin sometimes has a club smash followup, sometimes it doesn't, there is no way to predict it or punish before the swing, so you have to wait for it.
>>
File: 10_21098302.gif (19KB, 1122x768px) Image search: [Google]
10_21098302.gif
19KB, 1122x768px
will the Chikage HP drain have more of a negative effect on me if I have lower VIT? or is it all proportional?
>>
>>170947368
it's 0.85% per second I believe
>>
>>170946127
Is it to do with the time lingered behind them?
Have been able to get a 100% consistency on looping the spin down, with 1 spank between each. Safe & guaranteed whittle until death.

Boring but works. Haven't succeeded in making it an interesting fight so just write it off as a less fun boss and cheese.
>>
File: 122793222323.jpg (61KB, 541x483px) Image search: [Google]
122793222323.jpg
61KB, 541x483px
>kill the priest girl after taking her blood
>everyone in the ward cuddles in fear
>>
Is the cannon still viable?
>>
>>170870574
Wasn't this running on a ps3 ?
>>
File: 1475670076508.png (149KB, 686x586px) Image search: [Google]
1475670076508.png
149KB, 686x586px
>>170948584
Beast

>>170948720
Yes but Church Cannon is slightly better on bloodtinge builds, at least in terms of damage
>>
>>170870574
FAKE FOOTAGE, IT'S JUST MODDED DARK SOULS
>>
>>170912139
I never roleplay but when I make my characters I give them full bios and motivations. Where's the fun in just fucking around?
>>
File: 099.png (68KB, 330x315px) Image search: [Google]
099.png
68KB, 330x315px
>>170949279
>I never roleplay
>but I give them full bios and motivations
>>
I CAN'T FIND THE CHARRED HUNTER SET

I ALWAYS GRAB IT NATURALLY WITHOUT NOTICING

AND NOW I CAN'T FIND IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>170949864
Isn't it near the old workshop ? in that area

or hemwick chanel lane
>>
>>170949864
Old Yharnam. You have to drop down a ledge near where you fight the Saw Spear hunter.
>>
>>170949864
old yahnarm, you need to drop down.

I went the opposite way at first and could see it on the chair, I looked for fucking HOURS to find a way to get it but couldn't. I didn't even know what it was. I ended up assuming it was a upper cathedral ward type long shortcut to get there.
>>
>>170950308
It was pretty funny how I found it. I saw it from the hole in the wall and kept exploring the area to find a possible way through. I had stopped just before the ledge to think things over when all of a sudden a Beast Patient came behind and punched me down. Thought I was dead, but lo and behold it ended up being exactly where I had to drop down to.
>>
Anybody want to help me with Laurence? I'm right by the boss door, password is bbg
>>
>>170950965
Ringing
>>
Just bought old hunters

A friend of mine has it since release and to this day he hasn't managed to beat Ludwig

I'm legit scared
>>
>>170951095
Thanks, man. I appreciate the help.
>>
>>170951497
Cheers, m8.
>>
>>170951409
Be afraid but also be hype
>>
>>170950417
heh I saw that but it looked too high and the textures for the ground looked unfinished, I was sure I would die going over.
>>
old hunters is good for new coop and I've been seeing a fair bit of it lately. start at hunters nightmare or fishing hamlet and let hosts explore the whole level themselves, while also pointing out anything they miss on the way.

10/10 times they die to orphan or ludwig though, it's inevitable.
>>
>>170939474
>>170942060
>>170942696
>>170943527

>works on my PS4 :^)

Are you the same kind of faggots who also deny that Demon's Souls has a fucking atrocious framerate?

If there are lava effects on the screen a lot, the fps will drop sharply on my brand new PS4.
>>
>>170951987
Orphan and Ludwig co-op is possible, with Laurence only 1 host on 20 survives
>>
I am honestly surprised this general has lasted for so long.
>>
>>170952161
Sorry to hear about your shit machine
>>
File: C274Y7vUAAAoKZO.jpg (105KB, 701x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C274Y7vUAAAoKZO.jpg
105KB, 701x1200px
>>170952279
Bloodborne is a fine game.
>>
Anybody want to help me out in Hunter's Nightmare? I can't deal with these Winter Lanterns and I just want a blood rock. Password is bbg if anybody's interested, we can beat Mergo's Wet Nurse after doing this if you want too.
>>
Am I misseeing it or Logarius parry windows are way early?
>>
>>170952560
You mean Nightmare of Mensis? The Blood Rock in the DLC is in the Hamlet.
>>
>>170952560

Yeah sorry, meant to say Nightmare of Mensis. I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>>170930332
I beat him with a Hunter Axe just fine.

>>170952427
You've been too used to shit console framerates if you'rs implying you don't have any fps drops in Bloodborne. No other game on the ps4 keeps slowing down like BB does.
>>
>>170952643
They are. I've never intentionally reaction parried him.
>>
>>170952169
I've never seen a new player slog through hamlet and beat orphan, 2nd phase agression usually gets them, most often that lighting blast does it. Ludwig has a greater chance but the jump attack will usually take them out, or they try and be aggressive with attacking like me and the other coop are, but don't know when to retreat.

laurence is much more dangerous looking boss from the get go and so hosts tend to be more wary of him, I find success more often there.
>>
>>170952560
Have you tried using a Blue Elixir? It can make you invisible to some enemies.
>>
>>170952868
I have, I had a couple saved from before but I have the absolute worst timing when it comes to when I should move.
>>
>>170864752
>not brunette Ana de Armas
One job
>>
>>170952795
Fuck how do get him to get the fuck out of the corner he's just staying there spamming shit I can maneuver there or I'll fall
>>
File: 1462707964012.jpg (14KB, 263x331px) Image search: [Google]
1462707964012.jpg
14KB, 263x331px
can I send people to iosefka's clinic after I open the door from the back way?
I want to send the beggar there but I havn't met him yet
also is the best possible ending for gascoins daughters to just send them to the clinic and let them live as ayy lmaos?
>>
File: 1486254234810.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1486254234810.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>buy a PS4 Pro
>Activate boost mode
>Loran Camerabeast still gives me massive framedrops
>>
>>170953102
Just stand on the other side of the arena, he'll come out eventually.
>>
>>170952728
I do have framerate drops, like when I'm standing in the middle of a hotdog fire and lava death explosion and the game goes slo-mo for two seconds, or around and in front of constantly moving models and textures in my face, places you'd expect there to be a hiccup, but you're exaggerating it into some kind of catastrophic meltdown.
>>
>>170953112
Yeah, you can still send them there as long as you don't kill Yosefake. And there is no best ending for Gasciogne's daughters.
>>
>>170953203
They didn't release a pro support patch for Bloodborne.
>>
>>170953203
The only noticeable framerate improvement I've seen is the hemwick witches when they summon those things.
>>
>>170953112
Best ending is to never talk to her.
>>
>>170953203
Why have you been shitposting about framerates all night?
>>
>>170953246
He didn't.

Also how the fuck I avoid the swords they always catch me offscreen while I'm trying to heal
>>
>>170953649
Forget it I figured it out.

Still now I'm faced with the only flaw I find in this game: Your blood vials don't replenish. So you can't keep trying a boss, you have to stop at some point and go to some retarded mindless farming. It really kills the motivation to try.
>>
>>170954308
It should encourage you to git gud or git dead. I prefer the vials to Estus of Dark Souls or the healing grasses of DeS.
>>
>>170954631
It doesn't encourage anything, just makes so when I'm finally getting the hang of it, I have to stop dead on the tracks to go farms mobs for vials. Of course replenishing your 20 would be to much, but at least 10 just so you can keep trying.
>>
>>170864356
What do i get if i kill wounded Eileen the crow after completing the quest and recieving the gesture and badge? Should i do it?
>>
>>170954835
Maybe you're just bad at the game. I haven't had that problem once in the three times that I've played through the entire game.
>>
>>170953453
won't they still die during the blood moon?
>>
>>170955067
why would you do that
>>
>>170955537
It's best not to think about it, anon. They're just asleep in the house.
>>
>>170955616
Cus she is black.
>>
>>170954308
>>170954835
Not once in my 2000+ hours of Bloodborne have I needed to stop and farm for vials. The game drops them like candy, and even if it didn't you can buy them on the cheap at any point. If you're running out of vials, that's on you, not the game.
>>
>>170955691
Is she?
>>
>>170955705
>>170955474
If you try a boss at least 30 times it doesn't matter how much vials you collected you're bond to run out of them. I've run out of them a couple of times.

Sorry for not being so good oh mighty ones who are good at everything, I'm trying, just because Lobos defeated Ludwig with just fists with no hud and no viscerals at NG+7 it doesn't make fair if the game took out all your weapons and forced you to fight him that way.
>>
>>170954835
You can keep trying without Vials if you use the Regain mechanic and Blood Rapture.
>>
>tfw no chalice dlc

I really hope the next FROM game has something like chalice. I'd still be playing DaS3 now if it had procedurally generated dungeons like that, something to keep the gameplay at least somewhat fresh.
>>
File: Sleepy Doll.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy Doll.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>170956182
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with not being good at the game. I'm just saying, complaining about running out of vials is silly since it's not the game's fault.

Stick with it though, the most important part of getting better at these games is to just keep trying.
>>
>>170956829
I'm just saying that is annoying to stop and farm vials again. I always farm at least 120 of them before trying again and I already had to do it 5 times for this boss so I must be over 50 tries easily.
>>
>>170956182
>30 times
Either you're really over-exaggerating or you're really fucking bad at the game. 30 times without beating a boss generally means that you aren't improving or figuring out the boss at all.
>>
>>170956965
partake in communion

the game actually tells you if you get stuck, head to chalice. You'll get better gems, better items and a shitload of echoes. it won't bust your balls until depth 4.
>>
File: hotelma.png (45KB, 894x698px) Image search: [Google]
hotelma.png
45KB, 894x698px
>get invaded
>crush opponent before they can even touch me
Should I feel bad about this? I'm feeling very conflicted as to whether or not I should.
>>
>>170957019
I don't know if I'm bad, I beat Gherman on my first try on my first playtthrough who some people struggle a lot.

It's just that Matyr Logarius is my bane, caster bosses always pushed me. I spent a whole week trying to beat Elana on DaS2

I'm keep trying. I'm bound to eventually do it.
>>
Post webms i'm on the fence about getting a PS4 from a friend for Bloodborne
>>
File: 1464279307110.jpg (113KB, 1960x1790px) Image search: [Google]
1464279307110.jpg
113KB, 1960x1790px
FUCK YOU LOGARIUS. ONE hit from dying, I rushed to hit him, he dodged me and landed a combo for my death as I panicked.
>>
>>170958215
Just get it, webms will spoil you my dude. Better to go blind first time around.
>>
File: PRO GAMEPLAY.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PRO GAMEPLAY.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>170958215
Do it faget it's a really good game
>>
File: 0UFVEdj.png (225KB, 1305x908px) Image search: [Google]
0UFVEdj.png
225KB, 1305x908px
>>170958728
Something bothers me about this webm, I could have sworn the R1s were faster on untricked LHB. Was the invader just being cocky, taking his time?
>>
File: 135950581997.jpg (1011KB, 1039x832px) Image search: [Google]
135950581997.jpg
1011KB, 1039x832px
>>170958342
I DID IIIIIIT SUCK MY WHEEEEEEEEL

I LOVE THIS GAME
THIS IS THE BEST
>>
File: rMljRhC.gif (9KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
rMljRhC.gif
9KB, 220x220px
>>170959352
>>
>>170959094
I feel like it's something about coming out of the stagger animation. I think it's just perfectly timed R1s, the webm kills me.
>>
>>170959654
It also feels like the invader is doing very little damage. Maybe it's just me.
>>
File: W H E E L.png (403KB, 495x4035px) Image search: [Google]
W H E E L.png
403KB, 495x4035px
>>170959352
CONGRATS ANON
>>
File: 13824620416.gif (1MB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
13824620416.gif
1MB, 200x211px
>>170959410
>>170959835
I take back everything I said the game is perfect as it is

The thrill of "If i fuck this up I'm going to have to farm those slugs assholes again" is just what I needed
>>
>>170959094
The invader definitely staggered the first two R1s after getting up from the plunge attack.
>>
page 10

post BB reactions
>>
File: Already Dead..png (122KB, 572x662px) Image search: [Google]
Already Dead..png
122KB, 572x662px
>>170961504
>>
File: Celestial Ayymissary.gif (788KB, 340x266px) Image search: [Google]
Celestial Ayymissary.gif
788KB, 340x266px
Who wants to run through Cainhurst with an arcfag in the making?
>>
>tfw want to keep playing BB but my backlog needs work and I'm in danger of falling behind on my 2 cour a day minimum anime intake
>>
File: 6AV2rEo.png (673KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
6AV2rEo.png
673KB, 680x680px
>>170961504
>>
File: 075.jpg (158KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
158KB, 798x798px
>>170961504
>>
>>170962097
>daily minimum anime intake
Holy shit dude, I barely have any room to talk but that's kind of pathetic.
>>
So is there some trick to getting PvP matches? I'm trying to abide by the reset rules but its hard when I can't even get matches.

also I kinda suck at pvp pls no bully
>>
File: Surpised Dragonoid.png (35KB, 234x245px) Image search: [Google]
Surpised Dragonoid.png
35KB, 234x245px
>>170961504
>>
>one weapon from Demon's Souls you wish were in BB
>two weapons from Dark Souls(1, 2 or 3) you wish were in BB
>two weapons used by enemies you wish you could get in BB
>>
>>170962682
wow rude much?
>>
File: AWAY WAYWWYAYWYAWAYWAYWYAWAYWYA.png (104KB, 432x440px) Image search: [Google]
AWAY WAYWWYAYWYAWAYWAYWYAWAYWYA.png
104KB, 432x440px
>summoning for cainhurst because lonely
>co-oprator kojirou sasuke has been beckoned
>purple hair and chicago
>runs into a mob of bloodlickers and is immediately beaten to a pulp
>>
I'm thinking of starting a bloodtinge build. If I want BLT 50, what str or skill should I have? Which weapons (chicago/bloodletter/reiter) do you recommend?
>>
>>170963956
Min STR and SKL for the Bowblade/Bloodletter/Chikage, or more STR if you want to use the Cannon/Church Cannon.

Reiter is best on a SKL build. The only BLT scaling attacks are the bullets.
>>
>>170963956
>Str
14 for letter, 27 for Church Cannon if you have extra points to throw around
>Skl
14 for chikongo, 15 for bowblade
>>
>>170963481
I don't think it really works because none of them are awesome trick weapons. I actually think there is not a single weapon from the souls games that is cooler than any trick weapon is. Even the standard HMLS is best in BB because of beams and the untricked form. Though I do like how it can hit through shields in souls.

Souls weapons are either swords, bigger swords, enormous swords, or the same thing but maces/axes/hammers instead of swords. Then polearms. There are very few cool creative type weapons like the parasite, threaded cane, boom hammer or even saw spear and so on. Teh souls weapons are all mostly grounded in reality and even the absurd ones like smelter hammer still act the same as a comparable real UGS.
>>
Anyone seen yui or B.S in chalice, do they use this thread by any chance? I've been smashing chalice lately and I see them all the time. character names too not PSNs
>>
Is the bride real?
>>
>>170965015
Yes.
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to defeat the guy in the church holy shit a single pistol shot from him is literally 80% of my lifebar
>>
>>170963481
I wish the queleg sword ( dont know if i spelled that right) was in bb, but instead it scaled eith insight. Instead of humanity
>>
>>170963481
>one weapon from Demon's Souls you wish were in BB
Butchers Knife
>two weapons from Dark Souls(1, 2 or 3) you wish were in BB
Orma&Reeves
Brick used by brick ogres
It's a brick
>>
>>170961504
its ok really, how can we compete with weeb games generals and casual shit
>>
>>170966274
move him to a corner, stunlock him, knock him down with beastroar, repeat

he plays cheap and so should you
>>
>over 500+hrs in
>haver NEVER EVER invaded outside of the nightmarres

tell me your secrets bbg, how can you get summoned in dlc areas and early zones ?
is twinking the only way ?

>>170963481
never played it, but i would like a hueg mace or something
-the partizan
-either the brick, the flaming greatsword of the giant fags in the dungeons or something orphan related
>>
>>170966274
be giga pasive and attack only after he does, he loooooves to shoot inmetiately after a roll, use that against him
>>
>wake up
>a great ayy offers you to either have 50 BLT or 50 ARC irl

what do
>>
>>170967893
BLT
>>
File: 1488741972118.jpg (51KB, 359x305px) Image search: [Google]
1488741972118.jpg
51KB, 359x305px
>>170966863
>an arcane brick
>an explosive brick
>boomerang brick
>a brick that turns into a rock when tricked
>>
>>170963481
-Northern Regalia, tricking it would split it between Soul and Demonbrandt, like an STR BoM
-Avelyn, Santiers spear which would switch between the hammer/halberd and twinblade mode
-Logarius/Pthumerian wizard staff, Orphans placenta
>>
Anybody need help?
>>
>>170969237
Laurence m8, do you want to?
>>
>>170969295
Sure, I'm down. Set your password to bbg and I'll be there.
>>
>>170967293
>three* weapons from Dark Souls(1, 2 or 3) you wish were in BB

>Gravelord Sword
Untricked: You hold it by the middle, it's all small and all folded, has small sweeps moveset and causes poison, very similar to saif untricked
Tricked: You extend it into a two handed curved greatsword.
R1 is the Kumo moveset but with 5 moves
R2 uncharge is the thrust
Charged R2 pierces the sword on the ground, causing the gravelord dance but the swords are made of blood.
L2 resembles the DaS2 CGS 2hr1, but actually well animated

>Fume Ultrafunsword
Untricked: It's the Fume SS, the Fume Ultrafun stays on your back, without the handle. Despite being a SS, it has a more heavy oriented moveset, similar to the Silver Knight SS.
Tricked: You thrust the sword into the big chunk on your back, it explodes on black fire and then the character holds it two handed.
Its R1 are similar to Fume, a 4 sequence big fucking sweeps that hits behind you too
The R2 is a thrust that knocks back hard
The charged R2 is thrust that heavily staggers without sending the target flying, and if followed by an R1 the character turns backwards and uses his shoulder as pivot point to launch a powerful upward strike directly from the thrust, motion that sends the target flying upwards
L2 is the pancake with blocking during its animation, being attacked during this makes weapons bounce off and deal minor damage, but the animation is slow and predicable.

>Farron Greatsword
Untricked: Basically an onehanded claymore but with more exaggerated moves
Tricked: Brings the dagger out for breakdancing.
R1 is slash with the dagger followed by the sword, similar to how the boss uses it
R2 is is a strong attack holding the greatsword with reverse grip
Charged R2 is the charge holding the sword front that sends characters flying while lunging
L2 is breakdance

The greataxe used by the giant church guys
Skull spilling scythe of Logarius
>>
>>170969520
done,
>>
>>170967973
Remember that you'd have to infuse fucking mercury bullets with your own blood for it to have any effect.
>>170967893
ARC all the way. Pick up a slug, unleash magic.
>>
>>170969626
Solid, I'm waiting right outside of the fog door.
>>
>>170969649
you could stab yourself with virtyaly anything and have your blood stick to it for mad damage
>>
>>170963481
>>one weapon from Demon's Souls you wish were in BB
Stormruler. One handed, it's like a straight sword, but tricking it wreathes it in storm and is now held like a greatsword, R1s provide arc damage, R2s are stormwaves (1qa bullet each), charged R2 creates a huge cone-shaped blast, but dissipates the storm (3qs bullets).

>>two weapons from Dark Souls(1, 2 or 3) you wish were in BB
Avelyn because crossbows are neat
Soul of Cinder's sword, switches between sword (fast close range slashes) and spear modes (long range stabs and slow wide slashes)

>>two weapons used by enemies you wish you could get in BB
Gascoigne's Axe, the tricked L2 allows you to use your offhand
Cainhurst Maiden Dagger Tool - blue elixir like effect, but only when remaining still
>>
>>170967893
ARC
>>
>>170969757
got him mate, fuck i'm shaking. thanks
>>
>>170970212
No problem at all, nice job finishing him off.
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20170313224806.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20170313224806.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
>first OoS BLT gem ever
>fuck yea-
>fuck you!
>>
>>170970273
down to 0 vial damn, i was shaking the entire time when he bursting lava from his mouth
>>
>>170967525
Yes, the most effective way to get invasions outside of the nightmare is with a low-level build.
It's all about how invasions work: the host has to ring the beckoning bell to open themselves up o to be invaded. A host at a higher level is far more likely to be competent enough to make it through a level without needing to ring.Anyone that just rings at the fog allows virtually no time for an invader to spawn.
>>
Someone wanna help with hblb? Pass is pubes.
>>
>>170972362
Please?
>>
>>170972362
>>170972741
No. I don't help scrubs.
>>
>>170972972
Apparently not
>>
File: 1462775169555.jpg (107KB, 650x573px) Image search: [Google]
1462775169555.jpg
107KB, 650x573px
what build do you use for Reiterpallasch?
bloodtinge only scales with it shots and it can't bone ashed. it also only has E scaling in bloodtinge.
if you just do a skill build then why use the weapon when there are obetter skill weps?
is the wep even any good?
>>
>>170973902
Skl/blt
50/25 or so
Fast moveset, OK range, quick backpedal punish, can party from a transformation attack. The gun also has good damage for a low blt build.
>>
>>170904245
>>170913273
I need more pictures of Maria being bullied.
>>
Newb here, is the Blunderbuss actually garbage or what?
>>
>>170976019
the main use of firearms is to stagger/parry enemies (which the Blunderbuss excels at). damage is irrelevant
>>
>>170976189
A very reasonable point.

Where can I go after Blood-Starved Beast? Running into a lot of dead-ends.
>>
>>170976251
what other bosses have you killed?
>>
>>170976402
Oh its okay I found the gigantic tower I needed to descend then died immediately!
>>
>>170976457
hint: ropes
>>
>>170976838
thats okay i got down and now im a prisoner in some old village
>>
Requesting martyr logarios co-op bl 50 passcode will be bbg
>>
>>170976019
Blunderbuss is the best gun for non-bloodtinge builds because it's the best for parrying. If you are running a bloodtinge build, it's a split between Evelyn and the repeater pistol. The repeater pistol eats through bullets (because it shoots two at a time), but generally does more damage; Evelyn does slightly less damage, but only requires one bullet per shot, it also scales better with bloodtinge.
>>
>>170977760
Just rang my bell outside of the fog gate.
>>
>>170977869
My bad man got greedy in the end there
>>
>>170978354
No problem, I'll ring my bell by the fog door again.
>>
File: Van_Helsing.jpg (64KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Van_Helsing.jpg
64KB, 350x350px
gonna start a Van Helsing build. What do I need?

>Gascoigne garb
>Whirligig saw
>Bloodtinge, tons of it

anything else?
>>
Would anybody be cool with helping me against Gherman and then leaving during the Moon Presence fight? I just want Gherman's stuff available to me without having to start a new game.
>>
>>170979746
Unless your going to do a mostly gun build, that bloodtinge isn't going to help you at all.
>>
>>170980491
that's the plan. his weapons in the movie are mostly projectiles anyway
>>
Summoning for Ludwig bl 55 password bbg
valtyr is surprising how he could almost solo Ludwig maybe or am I crazy
>>
>>170980640
I can help you out, I'll be right outside the fog gate.
>>
>>170980817
Wow he stepped on me be right there
>>
Nightmare frontier or Byrgenwerth which one do I tackle first?
>>
>>170980640
Yeah I'll help you
>>
>>170980905
frontier for that sweet chalice

also if you can't hack it do suicide runs in the poison/frenzy to grab the items scattered about
>>
>>170981006

>also if you can't hack it do suicide runs in the poison/frenzy to grab the items scattered about

You're talking about the frontier right?
>>
>>170980640
How the hell did you get that far? Those hunter enemies keeps knocking my dick in the dirt.
>>
>>170981080
jah
>>
My bad guys thanks for the Ludwig help
>>
Can someone recommend me stats for a kos twink?
>>
Anybody need help? I need insight to buff a weapon and don't feel like invading.
>>
How bad is the WPN durability down curse, -63 fugg me, on a tonitrus ?
>>
>>170984901
It might as well be a club made of glass. Toni durability degrades like crazy just by itself.
>>
>>170983995
go to chalice you fuken nerd

that goes for the rest of you all bitching about things. chalice. chalice solves 99% of problems people have
>>
>4 games in
>you still can respawn lizards/scurrying beasts by reloading the game

i fucking love fromsoft
>>
>>170984937
Really sucks, especially since the tonitrus is my only weapon which I could put a nourishing abyssal on, and now it got such a curse..
Also weapon durability curses don't stack, right? Only the curse with the highest value matters iirc.
>>
>>170984901
with the durability curse tonitrus can be used to kill a boss and that's about it. Probably won't last a whole level. durability curses are still one of if not the best curses though. All other weapons with that curse will be fine for a level + boss.
>>
>>170976251
You can buy the Hunter Chief Emblem from the messengers in the bath to access the Rest of Cathedral Ward, which unlocks you 2 immediate options and a 3rd, 4th and a 5th after one boss.
>>
>>170963481
Storm Ruler
Twinblade from DaS2, Sniper Crossbow
the long rifle used by the wheelchair dudes and the big fuckhuge hammer wielded by naked fat guys.
>>
>>170983995
If you're less than 70 I wouldn't mind. I just want people to play with. I'm a 42 near Paarl.

Also how does this matchmaking shit work? I'm connected to servers and can see other people ringing their small bells but I ain't matching with people. Plus I've already restarted both the router and console.
>>
>>170985848
Make sure youre on worldwide in your BB network options as well as make sure you're not using a password unless you want to connect to one of us
>>
>>170985918
Network is worldwide and no password is being used. My NAT type is 2 but that shouldn't have an issue.
>>
File: Dead Meme.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Meme.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
>>
i have some trouble beating Orphan of Kos on NG with my new character, can somebody help me ?
>>
>>170987187
Did they get killed by the Great Ones? Or did they do mass suicide?
>>
>>170987302
>Every Great One loses its child, and then yearns for a surrogate. This Cord granted Mensis audience with Mergo, but resulted in the stillbirth of their brains.
>>
What are the best flat arcane gems i can get early on and later game before going into chalice?
>>
>>170987475
Lel
>>
Should i use arcane or fire gems for a sl43 run?
>>
>>170988035
what knid of arbitrary thing is a sl43 run?

the fire gem you get from the brainsucker in cathedral ward as well as the one from early pthumeru chalice is enough to shred most of NG.
>>
File: grr lmao.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grr lmao.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>170988452
A 43 can invade a 30, the earliest one can be invaded.
>>
Its amazing how shit some players can be.
>>
>>170988863
Wich Runes for a bl43 arcane build?
>>
File: stay down.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stay down.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>170989239
Unless you're doing something gimmicky probably just the standard clock-clock-anti(clock) setup. You're at such a disadvantage invading outside nightmares you'll need as much HP as you can decently get.
>>
>>170988863
How is invasion defined? I was using the sinister bell in Central Yharnam per the reset guidelines and it was spawning chime maidens and a couple of people came to my world even though I know for a fact I wasn't more than BL25
>>
File: HE'S LOW.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HE'S LOW.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>170989701
Maybe I've misunderstood the system. I think at BL30 and above, sinister bell maidens spawn when you summon for coop. Before that you may still be able to spawn them yourself (and get invaded) by trying to invade with a sinister bell.

I don't know for sure though, and the wiki's are pretty useless for that specific info.
>>
is there any way to get insight easily I lost all mine awhile ago
>>
>>170991175
help people fight bosses. ring near fog gates
>>
>>170991259
don't I need insight for that i have 0 insight
>>
>>170991301
Only if you need help. If you want to help someone, it has no costs.
>>
>>170991413
thanks man
>>
>>170991413
>If you want to help someone, it has no costs.
words to live by
>>
Noob here. If i create the Great Isz Chalice can i get flat arcane gems or can i only get them in isz root?
>>
>>170992685
Only a noob would want flat Arcane gems.
>>
>>170992685
Flat Arc comes from Brainsuckers, Great Isz most likely has some but it'll be shit compared to the FRC ones. You're gonna do Isz anyway for Triangles so go ahead, Radials will come from Ihyll.
>>
>>170992785
So i create the Great Isz Chalice and farm brainsuckers? Im new so i dont know much about the chalice.
>>
I love chalice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwc3tBGfcyM
>>
File: vPAvtn2.jpg (9KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
vPAvtn2.jpg
9KB, 250x238px
>>170994220
>R1 spam instead of R1~L1
>Completing the chalice to farm Gargoyles
>Farming gargoyles
I thought Japs were better than this.
The way he baited the Boar's mulekick was pretty sweet at least
>>
>>170994763
>spends hours farming Rom instead of minutes farming batman
>gems only do 6 extra damage compared to batman gems
>>
>>170995158
I got my Rom Nourishing Abyssal on my second try
>>
What is the easiest way to get flat arcane gems for bl43 build?
>>
>>170995306
Do flat arc gems even exist outside of Depth 5 dungeons?
>>
>>170995306
>>170996173
Nope, not any decent ones at least, gotta twink them dungeons bro.
>>
>>170996661
So i have to go throu every chalice dungeon bl43 or is it enough to farm Great Isz Chalice?
>>
>>170996845
Gotta get Isz and Ihyll for triangle and radial flat arcs, so pretty much every dungeon yeah. Have fun
>>
File: tumblr_o4e6ntTW361v8ek8ho1_1280.jpg (358KB, 493x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4e6ntTW361v8ek8ho1_1280.jpg
358KB, 493x1920px
>>170975325
>>
>>170995306
>>170996661
>>170996845
>going through all this trouble just to grief people
I'll never understand this mentality.
>>
>>170996943
What is the best gem setup for chalice dungeons with an arcane build?
>>
>>170997781
>he doesn't enjoy one shotting new players who wouldn't put up much of a fight anyway
>he's not scared of PvP against people who can actually fight back
>he's not a complete shitter who will require summoned help to carry through chalice to farm the gems in the first place

get on his level mate
>>
>>170998174
do you idiots ever look at the wiki first, or search for an answer?

>optimal blood gem setups

there that gets you started
>>
>>170997781
Considering everyone you invade these days has two twink companions it's pretty much necessary
>>
Is there any possibility that from soft will make a new dlc about bloodborne?
>>
>>170999186
about as likely as dlc or a sequel for demons souls
>>
>>170999186
better question. Are they gonna make Bloodborne 2?
>>
>>170999941
No dude
>>
File: Cv2mmxvUEAE900e.jpg (29KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Cv2mmxvUEAE900e.jpg
29KB, 500x374px
>>170999941
Bloodborne isn't owned by Bandai Namco, this time nobody is forcing FromSoftware to make shitty low budget sequels.
Now that Bamco's contract is over expect Dark Souls to take the Katamari route and spout a bunch of horrible sequels (worse than DS2) made by random people.
>>
>>170999941
Why would you want this? Bloodborne's self contained.

If anything, it would be a DLC based around a single character with locations relevant to them, just a story, divorced from the main narrartive.
>>
>>171003783
there is that stone where yharnem queen left when you kill her
>>
Finally doing a NG+ run. First noticeable difference is that the Blood Starved Beast will do a shit ton of poison buffs. This was the first time this boss gave me problems. Kept dying by his grabs, which poisoned me instantly and provided little time for recovery. His overexertion near the end gave me the win.

I also think Vicar Amelia got weaker towards her battle too, but I'm not 100% sure. Only took one try, but it did go on far longer because I was maining the Moonlight Sword, instead of fire paper + Hunter's Axe.
>>
>>171004039
That's just dead Mergo
>>
>>171004057
>getting grabbed by BSB
Wut? How do you manage that after beating him once? You should have learned how to avoid that shit by NG+.
>>
>>171004039
It should be about runes and how they work, since they appear to be a method insight not based around blood, they're some kind of third alternative or path using sounds and words. Probably connected to Oedon, who exists as a sound. I want to know about Runesmith Caryll.
>>
>>171004389
Well mergo suppose to be the child of yharnem and oedon, probably that will connect with runesmith and add irrelevant izzy for the beast
>>
>>171004281
He never really grabbed me in my recent replay of the game. I don't remember much of my original run, outside of killing him on my first go, then dying from poison a second after.

When I originally took on Ludwig, he never did much of his one-hit kill stampede, which allowed me to kill him in two tries. However, he did that it a lot towards my new character.
>>
>>171005089
The lady of luck sure at your side if that truly happend
>>
>>171002024
>worse than DS2
I wanna see it because I don't think it's possible to crush my hopes and dreams harder than that game did.
>>
>>171005804
They already did it actually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbEVFnQh_XM
>>
File: 1457823831035.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457823831035.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>171005916
I thought this was a parody

but it's not
>>
File: simon.jpg (88KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
simon.jpg
88KB, 500x465px
What's the best version of Simon's Bowblade if I want to use normal phys gems on it?
>>
>>171006860
Normal, just look at the gem slots
>>
What are the kos twink stats?
>>
>>171005916
Wew
>>
>>171008483
Use mugenmonkey and plan it out
>>
>>171006110
>>171008490
How can FromSoftware even hope to compete?
>>
>>170997781
I made a super OP cooperator with CFR gems at BL38. Never invaded once...PvP yawn.
>>
>>171004651
I'd argue that we've already seen Irreverent Izzy. He's the Beast Claw hunter in the Hunter's Nightmare, the one under the effects of Beast's Embrace. The guy uses Izzy's signature weapon, uses the rune on which the Church was founded, has the appearance and voice of an old man, and drops the badge giving us the ability to purchase a new, unique Church rifle.
>>
File: hans .jpg (45KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
hans .jpg
45KB, 500x637px
>>171011321
Piercing Rifle is from the Oto workshop, not from the church
>>
>>171009894
T.b.h. if I ended up with a cooperator like that I'd be kind of put off/insulted.
>>
>>171012238
Most low-level cooperators seem to be like that nowadays
>>
>50 STR
>50 SKL
>50/25 BT SKL
>50/25 STR ARC

Thinking of coming back to the game and creating a new character, any suggestions?
The ones up top are the ones I've already done.
>>
>>171013041
99arc
>>
File: IMG_4733.jpg (50KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4733.jpg
50KB, 640x399px
>dying with Chikage tricked so you lose just a bit of health when you spawn
Autism activated
>>
>>171013117
Yeah, seems pretty obvious to me too.
Was thinking of a 50/30 BT STR build as well.
Whats the best BT build if you're planning on grabbing OOS bt 31.5s ?
>>
>>171013571
14/15/50 Str/Skl/Blt. 28/30 Str is for the big guns.
>>
>>171013814
Ah minimum everything, high bt for lowest level possible.
Probably get started on making my 99 arc thanks.
>>
File: build.png (460KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
build.png
460KB, 1366x768px
>>171013571
this is mine, 18 arc for augur parries
>>
>>171014245
my man, I have 18 arc on all my builds.
>>
>>171014245
>OOS gems
>augur parries
???
>>
>>171014945
why not both?!
not him but I find that any build that uses alot of 2h weapons becomes a bit more fun with the possibility of using square.
>>
>>171015057
I agree, I enjoy being able to use tools but augur parries are too slow to do anything other than take the visceral and with OOS and base skill for bowblade that's around 300 damage
Gloves are a better investment because you can use them to combo your hard hitting shit
>>
>>171015198
but thats two PRECIOUS points
>>
>>171015834
If you're going above 15 arc you might as well go to 20
>>
>>171012238
You should feel insulted summoning pantsy.
>>
>>171016242
>pantsy
>>
>>170999941
bloodborne in space when?
>>
>tfw jumpman and luci are the same person
>>
>>171017758
Anon, don't you realize?

You're already there. The Nightmare swirls and churns unending.
>>
File: 1484294636569.png (81KB, 622x590px) Image search: [Google]
1484294636569.png
81KB, 622x590px
>>171018543
sounds like my life
>>
>>171011492
Check its location in the storage box. It's filed under Church for some reason.
>>
File: man angry at leaves.jpg (23KB, 336x229px) Image search: [Google]
man angry at leaves.jpg
23KB, 336x229px
>damage could've been better
>sudden urge to delete the ch>decide to try out the cannon, level skl and upgrade it
>looks like shit
>bullet consumption is insane
aracter because no other offhand in the game could utilize those points wasted on skill
>>
File: AAAAAAAUAUUWOWUUUUUUUUUUUUUAA.jpg (37KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAUAUUWOWUUUUUUUUUUUUUAA.jpg
37KB, 700x700px
>>171018992
>fuck up my post
just end my life
>>
File: ptE7Nzt.jpg (105KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
ptE7Nzt.jpg
105KB, 894x894px
>>171018992
sounds like you got well memed
>>
>>171016109
Are you saying to stay at 15 Arc?
>>
>>171019295
if you don't want gloves
>>
>>171019868
So it should stop at 15 or 20, not 18?
>>
>>171020190
yes
>>
>>171020190
no
>>
>>171020190
maybe
>>
>>171020692
Then where should I stop? 20 seems excessive and 18 only nets the Augur. I don't want to disregard Arc, though.
>>171020864
In the case of non-Arc/Blt, no weapons primarily with Arc, what then?
I've usually gone 15 Arc for the Beast Roar, considered 18 for the Augur.
>>
>>171021057
Do you plan on using Arc for damage? Because tools scale to 99. If it's just for utility shit, don't bother going too high.
>>
Bloodborne 3 with a final boss that is matches Soul of Cinder when?
>>
>>171022080
Sheer utility. Is having the Augur on-hand for attempted parries worth the three points?
>>
>>171022396
I guess, but you could also just the hunter's pistol which is faster. Augur has knockdown, too, but if it's just for parries, use a pistol.

You'll also get Old Hunter Bone and Beast Roar, the latter being actually useful against groups surrounding you.
>>
>>171022305
We have two, they're called Gehrman and Orphan of Kos.
>>
Am i the only one who cant log into the bloodborne server?
>>
>>171019868
>>171020613
>>171022080
>>171023205
dunno who you're responding to but I'm >>171013041
I actually don't have a 50/25 STR ARC. It was a 25/50 STR ARC mix.
>>
File: 1483238411560.jpg (112KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1483238411560.jpg
112KB, 500x434px
what are some must-have chalice-only things?
so far i've gotten the 30% stamina and 30% clawmark runes
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (506KB, 787x440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
506KB, 787x440px
Wheelchair man eventually gives up if you circle around behind him when he trys to turn and shoot you.
I think i've found my grandpa
>>
>>171026742
stamina and health runes plus the best variant of some weapons.
>>
>>171026742
Madman's Set, Beast Claws, terrifying experiences with wandering boss mobs
>>
>>171027243
I have yet to experience a wandering HMPH in FRC. For some reason, I want to see it.
>>
>>171027373

Take a trip to FRC Ithyl. Its fun, I promise!
>>
>>171027224
I know about the uncanny burial blade, but is there somewhere I can find a list of all the best variants of each weapon?
>>171027243
Bosses can be mobs in chalices? Is it restricted to like the silverbeasts and brainsuckers or can you actually have ebrietases and amelias running around?
>>
>>171027887
Silverbeasts and Brainsuckers aren't boss mobs.
Pthumerian Descendant/Elder, Watchdog, Abhorrent Beast, and BSB can be found as roaming bosses. They don't respawn once killed.

There is also no "best" of each weapon. The only difference is the gem shapes. They're all the same otherwise.
>>
>>171027887
I think the list in in the OP. If it isn't, match what kind of damage you want to deal with the imprints on the weapon.
It doesn't ratchet up to Ebrietas appearing as a mob, but certain bosses like HMPH, Hotdog, Abhorrent Beast can appear in FRC.
>>
>>171027887
In FRC chalices (Foetid Rotted Cursed), you can get wandering chalice bosses, like Pthumerian Descendants and Watchdogs just walking around. No main game bosses as far as I know, although there are reports of wandering Shadows of Yharnam, but these are also mobs in the regular game.
>>
File: 1489465910475.gif (151KB, 278x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489465910475.gif
151KB, 278x225px
>>171027373
Wandering HMPH is nothing special, he doesn't have much health.
The truly horrifying experiences are shaped by Watchdogs and Undead Giants.
>>
>>171028161
I've also heard of the giant spider in Mensis, the one that can't fit through the door, of appearing in the dungeon. There's also the Chalice Moles to consider, those things are just disturbing.
>>171028270
And the wandering Abhorrent Beasts? The Undead Giants aren't all bad as long as you have the drop on them, the problem is when there's two close to each other and they both have cannons. I would imagine the Watchdogs being terrible, same as wandering BSB.
>>
File: IMG_0785.jpg (120KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.jpg
120KB, 640x396px
can we pls use this pic for next thread? i like it
>>
>>171028534
>I've also heard of the giant spider in Mensis, the one that can't fit through the door, of appearing in the dungeon

Shit, I've never even heard of hat, I'd shit myself honestly
>>
>>171028534
Wandering BSB is as much as a pushover as regular BSB. Watchdog really just depends on if you get cannon Undead Giants in the same swamp, and even then it is still just "boop the nose".
>>
>>171028730
Now that I think about it, the wandering BSB would probably be like the one in the Hunter's Nightmare, where poison never appears. Really the core of the problems lies on the Undead Giant having a cannon. What about the wandering Abhorrent Beast?
>>
>>171028913
Abhorrent Beasts aren't bad. I've only seen them in the two-story pillar rooms, so it can get a bit cramped. They can get caught in doorways for a while before they brute force their way out by clipping through the walls while they try to get at you.
Real fun to lead them around the dungeon, though.
>>
NEW!
>>171029127
>>171029127
>>171029127
>>171029127
>>
>>171028270
>Undead Giants
Absolutely hate these. Once co-oped a dungeon on here with 5 of them within 2 layers
>>
Whats the best secondary stat for the HLMS, + phys atk or open foes?
>>
>>171029962
open foes/finestrike is the shit
>>
>>171029962
Both are fine
>>
File: Ctxecs2VUAAwCd7.png (369KB, 377x643px) Image search: [Google]
Ctxecs2VUAAwCd7.png
369KB, 377x643px
Goodbye old thread
Thread posts: 759
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.