[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - Spessmen on a Spess Station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 804
Thread images: 78

File: Gremlin Edition.png (8KB, 1448x22px) Image search: [Google]
Gremlin Edition.png
8KB, 1448x22px
Last Thread: >>170158705

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>IT
>KEEPS
>HAPPENING

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz
>>
butt
>>
xth for God is great, I love our Lord.
>>
these mcs wanna talk about lord of the mics? you aint even lord of your yard
>>
what if i cut reica in half?
>>
>>170236886
Then you will double the problem.
>>
>>170236886
i want to date strawberrytan irl
>>
>>170237374
fag
>>
do any cute spessmen live in southern virginia?
>>
>>170237453
i bet they look really cute and we'd look great together!
>>
Which waifu is best for taking home for dinner and introducing to your parents? Which is worst?
>>
Is Emilia the cutest little greyshit
>>
>>170237534
actual homo
>>
>>170236886
>>170237534
>>170237659
>>170237691

this is why people in charge of the server don't take the thread seriously
>>
>>170237714
i don't care if theyre a boy or a girl they're probably really cute and i'd like to take them to dinner one day haha
>>
>>170237732
it's at most 4 people doing this, which isn't enough to delet something in an emoji-based democracy
>>
>>170237732
and they shouldn't take the thread seriously. Anyone can post here, absolutely anyone. Someone who doesn't even play the game could like read it and just shitpost something and people would agree.
Don't forget all the lovely permabanned players who still come here.
>>
>>170237659

Trinity would be best and we would adopt a kid together and live happily ever after.

Emilia would probably end in a call to the police and excommunication from my family.
>>
>>170237659
Julia would make a good house wife!
But I don't think that Sue would go down very well at all, she'd barely speak!
>>
>>170237659
surfer would be pretty shit because she's a loser but as a waifu she's great and loyal
>>
EMOTE: Phung Bingus/Rub (@219,292,1): Phung Bingus shows you his penis,Player PM from-Rub/(Phung Bingus): "ugh it was my gimmick i showed everyone my smeg filled willy as a punisment for crimes." Nah
>>
>>170238173
ugh, free rub
>>
>>170238173
this is some f list tier shit
>>
>>170238173
(Follow) Chad Poon says, "How about you show me your puss" Chad Poon says, "Nice clit"
>>
>>170237659

Raphaella would make my parents so happy for me! Avada probably complain that what we are eating isn't spaghetti and make my parents wish I was gay.
>>
File: Officer.png (15KB, 496x511px) Image search: [Google]
Officer.png
15KB, 496x511px
Thanks cutenaut for being a solid part of the round.

Deadchat was rooting for you 100% of the way
>>
>>170236506
so why would you choose normal doctor if chemist is literally the same shit with better pda chip?

any ideas why everyone is playing doctor but literally nobody takes chemist?
it really makes you think
>>
>>170238323
Don't you dare fucking start shilling Raphaella
She is a good CMO and a fucking awful waifu, don't you dare make the player look bad by adding your degeneracy.
Let people play the fucking game without autism in the thread about them.
>>
https://youtu.be/qG2HwH1JkAI
>>
>>170238429
I am unironically in love with Raphaella.
Not even in a lewd way, because I'm not autistic enough to be attracted to pixels. She just has the personality I would want in a woman.
>>
>>170238429
>don't you dare make the player look bad by adding your degeneracy.
Wouldn't be the first time lonely desperate people did that here.
Remember: Shitposting does not a waifu make
>>
>>170238417
>Better pda chip
there's literally no more useful pda chip than the integrated health analyzer
>>
Someone do the shooting stars bridge meme webm with a clown being thrown out of an airlock
>>
>>170238656
I know, which is why I want to stop it right fucking away.
The moment a female character happens to not be a total dipshit asshole, the thread gets uppity trying to make a waifu out of them. I just want somebody I can interact with on the crew that is a fucking human being for once, and Raphaella is good at roleplaying a goddamn human being.
>>
Would I get in trouble for stealing someone's static name?
>>
>>170238775
well the thing is as doctor you can put health analyzer in your exosuit slot, and there is no reagent scanner like this, you need to give up med hud glasses for gay pink glasses to scan chems

chemist is better doctor
>>
>>170238897
if they still play and you play at the same time as them and attempt to impersonate them without being an antag, probably.
>>
>>170238775
To be honest I just like the doctor chip for the medical records on examine. Can easily grab someone's blood type that way.
>>
>>170238897
For what purpose? Griefing? Do you really need to irritate them so much that you'll make your name the same as theirs?
>>
>>170238897
It happened recently
>>
>>170238897
Well known namefags that advertise themselves and try really hard to carve out an identity have OOC protection for some reason.
>>
>>170238897
>for stealing someone's static name
No.
>for stealing someone's static name and using the impersonation of name and appearance to gain an advantage you'd normally require a voice changer(+agent ID) or UI/UE to get
Probably.
>>
>>170238897
Just pick your favorite banned shitters static name and step right into their shoes. They're not coming back so who cares, right?
>>
>>170238897
or you can just pick pink hair and get called avada every fucking round
>>
File: 1474942619985.jpg (17KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
1474942619985.jpg
17KB, 389x389px
>impersonate avada
>perma sticky rangebanned
>sawbones comes to my house
>shows up on all my employment records and background checks
>>
>>170238897
>>170239246
Names to steal:
>Zenny Hunt
>Nevill Bamshoot
>Jemmy Benford
>Sue Bowchief
>Julia Brandt
>Naomi Williams
>Malachi Enbontu
>Hanako Yamato
>>
What colors should I make pills as a chemist.
Or is it all just memery
>>
>>170238429

easy way to debunk waifu allegations, I think she played on r/tg
>>
>>170240059
There's some universal standards like red for bicard (since it treats brute which is red), blue for dex+ (suffocation is blue), yellow for keloderma, green for anti tox..

But really as long as they're fucking pills and contain what they say they do and they aren't in ridiculous dosages (10u pills of ryetalyn and 3.5u pills of anti tox) then you're cool with doing what you feel is best.
>>
>>170240059
You don't even need to colour them. Just leave them all in your locked locker and if anyone needs them, they can just ask. You also have the right to chloral disposal any shitter that tries to come in and take your job/pills. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
Question.

How'd the cult get juggernatus/artificers so fast? I spawned, got my gear and walked into the hallway and saw a Juggernaut. Must've been 2 minutes, TOPS.

How?
>>
>>170240059
dunno, I like cryo and clone pills to be light blue-ish, antitox green, bicard red shiny, iron red not shiny because blood is not fucking shiny, tricord, alkysine and rye colour depend on what I click first, usually the long pills, inacustine and imidazoline half purple pills with diffrent halfs because they are similiar, spaceacillin white, dex dark blue, drugs and hyperzine pink-yellow, keloderm yellow-red, rest depends on whats left

but it's just my selfautism, everyone has diffrent coding in pills, just don't be a shitter making red antitoxin or every pill the fucking same

tldr: use your inner autism
>>
File: spess magic.jpg (79KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
spess magic.jpg
79KB, 720x479px
>>170240272
>>
>>170240379
So it's another Sawbones round? Don't you have highschool tomorrow?
>>
>>170240059
I will personally chloral you if you use all defaults.

Your best colors are
The Red/Yellow halves for KeloDerm
Red circle for Bicar
Red normal pill for Tricord
White normal pill for Spaceacillin
White circle for hyperzine
Blue/Blue halves for dex+
Antitox green circles
>>
>>170240417
Chill anon I'm just shitposting, I haven't even played a round today and have no idea what you're talking about.
And I have college tomorrow
>>
>>170240272
>cult
last round was ragin mages, and wizards can take constructs/stones for their allotted wiz points.
>>
>>170240472
I get the bicard red circle meme, because every other damage treating pill is usually circle, but I just can't do it after always making it a long pill, also why would tricord be red if it's more universal pill, I would use more overall colour, like maybe long white with red bar or long green-white
>>
File: 1486017050806.jpg (103KB, 358x599px) Image search: [Google]
1486017050806.jpg
103KB, 358x599px
>>170240364
>or every pill the fucking same

>be tired
>working medbay
>no chemist
>go to make pills
>crank out supplies of three or four different chems
>tfw forgot to change any of the colors
>>
>>170240059
You can use the defaults if you want but autists will flip their shit.
Just use different colors for different pills. Autists will still be mad if you don't do the colors they like, but they won't do anything about it as long as each chem is a different color.
>>
>>170240620
It hardly even matters. I mean yeah you're gonna get an ULTRA AUTISTIC player or two who will sperg at you but really its just a loss of comfort.
>>
>>170240472
>tricord
>red/yellow for keloderm to show it's a mix despite the fact you will never have pure kelo or derma pills, leaving the colour code all fucked
>hyperzine not red for going fast
>not saving the white circles for any painkiller you make
>not using the green/purple for spaceacillin or a cure
What's your fucking ckey, mate?
>>
>>170240620
>do pills
>90u of dex+
>18 pills
>forgot to change pill
>they are all fucking green
>have to put every single one of them into beaker and redo colour because A U T I S M
>>
>>170240662
>It hardly even matters
fuk you nigga. My personal autism and the standard of excellence I try to bring to my job requires me to redo all the pills.

>>170240693
This anon right here gets it
>>
>>170240686
zealotron
>>
>>170240472
> The Red/Yellow halves for KeloDerm
Keloderm doesn't treat brute, both components would be yellow individually so together it's a yellow/yellow pill, aka a regular yellow circle. There won't be any confusion with regular kelotane or dermaline since no one's gonna make those when it's the same effort to just make keloderm.
>Red normal pill for Tricord
Purple circle because it's a damage healer and heals all types of damage and it's much more plausible for red + green + yellow + blue to add up to purple than to red. Also, red long is reserved for iron you shitter
>>
>>170240951
yellow is for antirad stuff pleb
and red/yellow just looks like burning, fire is red too

purple tricord is okay, but usually I make it long green-white because it's made of antitoxin
>>
>>170240686
RFultra
>>
>blue bicar
>green keloderm
>red antitox
>yellow dex
I saw a clown get chemistry access and make pills like this once.
A doctor looked in the fridge and immediately killed himself. He was the only doctor that signed up that round, too.
>>
>>170241116
>yellow for anti rad
I can understand yellow and purple pill for it, but pure yellow is beyong retarded. Why wuold you sacrifice the unitiy of pure yellow, red, blue and green for main damage for fucking anti rad medicine, you fucking piece of shit. Also, we're not talking about what the damage source looks like, you fucker. I would actually prefer it if you just didn't colour your pills if you actually think your scheme is anywhere near acceptable. If I find you pulling this shit in-game, This sin't even funny anymore, this is borderline grief.
>>
>>170241116
Yellow is for fire, that's why the burn medkits are yellow, the kelotane pills in them are yellow, and the health scanner prints out burn damage in a yellow font. Hence yellow being the color of burn meds. Antirad meds are any long pill, potentially half or full green since they somewhat deal with toxins. Tricord can be any color and shape really so long as it's not one of the basic four.
>>
How do I get rid of knots in wires? No matter where I click they stay there
>>
>>170241342
if the wires themselves are already joined you can just click the knot itself with a wirecutter and it'll remove it but keep the wires linked
>>
>>170241342
Click the wire itself from whichever direction you intend the cable to run
If you fucked up and put two knots just cut one side and redo it
>>
>wake up
>banned by probe1, the shitmin
>>
>>170240693
you're probably joking but I've actually done this a lot like nearly every round I play
>>
>>170241310
well then imidazoline and inacusiate wouldn't be similiar if I did it like this

there is no perfect pill coloring, it all depends on your autism and ties in your head

just b urself
>>
>>170237732
They don't take the thread seriously because they are fools.

If the thread died the server would follow, the thread is the alpha and the omega
>>
>>170239897
>tfw my waifu is on the list
>>
>>
>join as a male clown with blue drills
>call myself Bill Moreno
>Exchange lewd notes in the bar

Would I be banned?
>>
>>170238417
sometimes people expect you to make more than one batch of the basic pills and that's annoying

>>170238775
it doesn't show damage locations (important for bleeding) last I remember so you'll want a regular scanner anyway

>>170239027
I'm pretty sure that's a feature of the medhud
>>
>getting massive antag shakes just from meming in the bar with an e-implant
>it was both the others that actually antagonized and progressed the round
Antagging isn't for me.
>>
>>170241747
don't do lewd notes just flirt
>>
>>170241690
was it pacid? I got a good hearty chuckle out of it.
>>
>>170241690
jesus christ did it melt the poor bastard from inside? Why did he continue to shovel chili into his face?
>>
>>170241817
He was hungry
>>
>>170241808
This is what I got when I scanned it-- some high-octane autism went into this chili, and Eva commissioned me to make four whole stews.
>>
>>170241794
>plasmaflooding is progressing the round
I only wanted to be comfy AI. Once the clown had died, I wanted to go back to Asimov fuckery. But the HoS was too smart.
Borgo you shitter the next time one of you takes 354 years to follow a command when I turn comms off to help you I will blow you up on the spot
>>
File: wawa.png (102KB, 854x674px) Image search: [Google]
wawa.png
102KB, 854x674px
>>170241867
SHEIT, forgot my image.
>>
>>170241794
you mean more than 9 basic pills? of course they need more nigro, 9 pills is not even enough for saving retards 30 minutes edition
>>
>join as skeleton clown
>Name myself Ron the Zealot
>run around shouting "IM UNDERAGE"
>do this whilst Sawbones is adminning

Will I be banned?
>>
>>170241690
It was nettle, deathnettle, ghost peppers, regular pepper, and liberty cap (for entertainment) all into a pepper, then cooked into a stew.

It was only at around 105 potency before I had to wrap it up.
>>
>>170241887
Sorry about that, I don't think any of us were in position at the time. I was trying to recharge on my part, anyway.

Probably would've helped if both of us didn't wobble into brig.together.
>>
>>170241952
>>170241787
wrong bost x=D
>>
>>170242052
Yeah you're not allowed to be a clown and name yourself after admins
>>
>>170241939
>image
man this reminds me of the good ole days when I would main botany and make all kind of meme plants. I might pick it back up again and go full powergaymen like I used to, and possibly get it nerfed singlehandedly.
>>
>>170242135
But the admins ARE clowns
>>
>>170241440
Take it to the forum if you want to appeal the server ban.
>>
>>170242159
Don't forget to custom name your plants with a pen. It's my favorite part to making meme plants.
>>
>play human clown
>call self the Nuked Cellphone
>get agent id and voice changer
>follow a random waifu around speaking in broken Google translated danish
>every few minutes run off and change my identity but come back to stalk and speak danish

Would I be banned?
>>
>>170242368
You need to fake your death at least twice to be nuke.
>>
>play human clown
>slip people with my pda and not do any real jokes

Would I be banned?
>>
>>170242497
>the joke
>your head
>>
>>170242554
>your mouth >my dick
>>
>Be clown
>Leave shard in hallway

Would I be banned?
>>
>be clown
>do something

Would I be banned?
>>
>some poor lad gets catbeasted by dice
>some validhunting nigger, probably Reica or Yred kills him
>Dragonbro steps in, gibs this motherfucker
>some fucking newfag trialmin bans him
>>
how the fuck do you surgically remove someone's head

doing it the normal way just starts sawing the skull open do you literally have to hack it off with saw because that's stupid
>>
>>170242821
aim for the mouth with your saw
>>
>>170242771
Good morning dragonbro!
Still convinced everything is everyone else's fault and not yours?
>>
>>170242821
you spend 30 seconds opening the wiki and opening the page on surgery where it says to decapitate someone aim for the mouth with a saw
>>
>>170241747
just go around calling everyone daddy, blowing them kisses and telling them you'll see them after the shift ends
>>
>>170242921
>He doesn't agree with me, he must be X!
>>
>>170242052
no why would you
admin sass isn't bannable
>>
>>170242771
catbeasts aren't players any more, they're just disease ridden creatures and should be put out of their own misery. They're a plague to the star system and can't be allowed to breed.
If dragonbro had cared so much about his dead friend, instead he would have attempted to retrieve the brain and give them a new, non-catbeast body, not gibbed an innocent man attempt to clean the station of filth.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya3iMNKrOPI
>>
>>170243235
>valid hunter
>innocent man
I remember this one time when I hid a guy who got catbeasted from Reica, she run away into maint looking for him and got killed there.
>>
>>170242771
I would kill a cat beast even if I was on the brink of death and they were trying to treat me in medbay
>>
>>170243343
>killing someone for killing someone else
no john
you are the valid hunter
>>
>tfw you will never bury your face in Rin's delicious thighs
>>
>catbeast is being harassed by the crew
>gets injured
>goes into hiding
>find them on the crew monitor
>offer to hide them in my paramedic office
>planned on using chloral and throwing them out an airlock
>couldn't bring myself to do it once they hopped on my gurney and donned a suit to conceal their identity
>station goes to shit
>admin hits all the buttons
>wormholes everywhere
>try to get catbeast to safety
>ended up accidentally shoving the gurney into a wormhole
I can't bring myself to intentionally be a dick, send help
>>
>>170243648
>tfw you will never convince these autists to stop themselves from spiraling into crippling depression ,eternal lonliness, and dabbling in homosexuality.
>>
>>170243648
t. Rin
>>
>>170243749
Then be accidentally a dick, works for me
>Oh sorry my finger slipped 6 times on the laser trigger, what a blunder!
>>
>>170243648
>tfw my waifu already lets me bury my face in her thighs
>>
>>170243648
>tfw you will never force rin into the bin

feels bad man.
>>
File: Please consider the following.jpg (331KB, 600x967px) Image search: [Google]
Please consider the following.jpg
331KB, 600x967px
>>170243749
The most fun you can have in ss13 is when you and a pal have to face all odds and get to your objective safe and sound, be it nuke ops, be it traitor or be it a paramedic with a disguised catbeast trying to survive buttons, there is no shame in not soaking the toolbox with cat blood if the cat is alright and yoou have fun with him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbtPXFlZlHg
i need this in the jukebox...
>>
>>170244090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzHhAJUJuqE&t=5s we need this added to the syndi jukebox first.
>>
>>170244139
I ain't touchin' that thumbnail
>>
File: carol_question.png (122KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
carol_question.png
122KB, 400x288px
>>170238429
Raphaella is unironically my waifu.
Is she taken? If not, I claim her.
>>
>>170244164
Accept the brap anon.
>>
>>170244220
brap is a terrible meme i hate this
>>
File: g54546 038.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
g54546 038.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>170244139
excuse me what the fuck is this?
>>
>>170244291
chelhellbunny
>>
>>170244139

THIS
>>
>>170244139

Add this one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZcByufZVjk
>>
>>170244139
that legit belongs in the syndie juke
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBs-b7Rx6s we need more stripper italo-disco in the jukebox
>>
>>170238429
They're a tg admin, no need to sperg out and whiteknight for their sake
>>
All Juke Boxes need more 80s Electropop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=569V5GA6F94
>>
>>170244489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j84Z_4IPbHk
please guys all i want to do is be a male stripper in space
>>
>>170243950
Shame that only a few fed people realise that.
Trying to escape the station with your medbay bros while trying to save ad much people a possible, be it vox, human or cat, is the best feeling.
>>
>>170244139
>Oh, hee hee oh my
>Felicity, you surprise me
>*blushes profusely*
>These legs, how delectably delightful
>*coqettishly gives legs a tongue bath*
>Felicity, you must forgive me. I am at surely at my most
>*breathes in, bashfully*
>Devilish
>Might I be so bold as to savour thine toes
>*Slobber gently over toes*
>The beast awakens felicity
>Ohh, my my yes indeed
>I shan't hold back felicity
>*Rubs all three inches mischevously over her buttocks*
>A smorgasboard of sexual succour, felicity is thy name
>*Parts buttocks to unleash the pungent plasma stink*
>Felicity, my lust betrys me
>Oh yes ooh OOOH OH GOD BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>170244707
please delet this
>>
Who /voteformetaclubwhenyouthinkyouweretreatedunfairly/ here?
>>
File: 1353511374185.jpg (183KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1353511374185.jpg
183KB, 1200x750px
Weighted vote was a mistake.
Most of the people who memevote doesn't even play the map.
>>
>>170244679
Its a shame, but it lets the few of us who realize it actually pull it off more successfully, the average player is someone like >>170244707 and I can't say I would try and escape the station with that guy, id be the first to toolbox him.
>>
Public votes when? We need to find these fuckers and start shitposting about them in the thread until they stop. We can't have them fucking over our rigged box democracy with their random ass votes.
>>
File: what's the deal.jpg (65KB, 1536x960px) Image search: [Google]
what's the deal.jpg
65KB, 1536x960px
So what's the deal with powersinks?
>>
>>170244839
It was me. What are you going to do about it, cuck?
>>
>>170244865
METACLUB, SEIZE HIM!
>>
>I fail to set up power
>the guy who has all access, but decided to call the shuttle rather than set up power lasers me to death
It's so easy to be an angry asshole, so hard to fix problems yourself.
>>
>>170244852
Useless meme item for any shift with competent engineers since you can just overload them by maxing the output to the grid or wiring the SME to it directly, 200k will make them explode, is that not common knowledge.
>>
>>170243950
>>170244679
>shuttle is called
>everything is fucked
>go back in to find survivors
>tfw trying to find as many as possible
Is it wrong that this gets stuck in my head every time?
https://youtu.be/CZJGM4gSon4
>>
>>170244980
It's on the wiki
Also they were never found last shift. But I think that was just Deff bullshit
>>
>>170244935
I wired the solars and ran around changing cells in APCs. There were two powersinks, and little sec and no volunteers to find them.

You failed to do the one thing people can expect you to do. So yeah, fuck you, I am going to laser you. I didn't even kill the MMI, stop complaining
>>
>>170244980
>200
1,200kw you fuck up.
>>
>novaflower lightbulbs
that was pretty fun
>>
>>170245118
how does one get so fucking edgy to write a post like this
>>
>>170245118
>lasering someone for doing a bad job
I didn't realize I was allowed to do that, noted.
>>
>>170245276
Same type of person that would willingly play captain. I tried to talk him out of it. Not very hard, but I did say you were trying.
>>
>>170242771
If I'm ever catbeasted, I seek death. Never compromise.

>>170245310
You're not. He's not. Did you ahelp it?
>>
>>170245156
I said 200k and who even cares about specific power, just max output of all SMESs and hear the bangs in less than a minute.
>>
>>170245310
No, not a bad job. A shit job. The-engine-is-fucked shit kinda job and so I couldn't make it myself. Partially, the fault was mine since I didn't take it upon myself in the first place to fix up an engine with no engineers on board.
>>
>>170245413
>200k
>all 3 SMES only go up to 600k unless upgraded
>its still half the power you need
>you clearly have no idea what you're talking about
lmao who cares right
>>
>>170245480
>No, not a bad job. A shit job
Is this what you would've said in the ahelps?
>>
>>170245480
>Incompetence
Not decent cause for murder.
>>
>>170245489
Every single time I had powersinks and engines weren't wired to the grid, I maxed the output and they boomed in 30 seconds max, so yeah, I don't really care if its that, it worked before and itl work again later.
>>
>>170244935
Were you the MoMMi? If so, you were valid and probably banvalid. Fucking up the Engine so hard as to render the station powerless absolutely counts as interference. What you did was the equivalent of stealing the Cryo Tubes or walling off R&D.
>>
>>170245118
>what is the engineering console?

literally tells you which areas aren't receiving power and since engineering is at the south going north, you can easily determine where
>>
>>170245591
>banvalid
Stealing cryo and walling off R&D are specific and conscious acts. Was fucking up the engine a conscious act?
>>
>>170245495
>>170245528
It was a MoMMI and not an actual crew member. I wouldn't dream of shooting someone dead for doing a shit job.

A MoMMI on the other hand...
>>
>>170245591
>powerless
There were power sinks. The mommi's incompetence didn't help, but there would've been another 20 minutes worth of power if it wasn't for those. Someone else probably would've set up power by then.
>>
>>170245591
>>170244935
>>170245528
>>170245678
Wait the holy fuck up.

Did you kill a MoMMI, a person who literally can't fuck with a powersink since it's clearly involvement, because it didn't ..

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>170245903
No, I killed it because it fucked an engine to complete unusability.
>>
>>170245930
how did it "fuck an engine to complete unusability"
>>
>mommi breaks its 1st law
>complains when blasted

WEW LAD
>>
>>170245991
>interpret a powersink as a mommi's doing
>blast it
>shill the thread to evade a ban

Oh it's coming
>>
>>170245976
Shard was superheated and it was using the FUCKING freezers to cool it. I would have had to repipe everything.
>>
>get permabanned for accidental non antag murdering and logging off
>ban evade rather than explain on forums

Even 2 years later I'm worried they'll catch me
>>
>>170245675
There are people on the banpage RIGHT NOW for accidentally fucking up the singulo.
>>
http://pastebin.com/qcRrDVUz
>>
>>170246056
Freezers are fine, I do it all the time to impress spessmen
>>
>>170245991
>MoMMI fucks up
>Tries again with a fresh, built from scratch SME
>Validhungry captain just blasts it to death
And you know what It is possible I fucked up the SME somehow when I adjusted the settings on an SMES. It didn't start going critical until I did. Sorry about that, I can't into engineering.
>>
>>170246056
honestly you can cool a shard fine with freezers i dunno what your big gripe is, maybe he just turned on too many emitters. it's not like theres four other engines you could have set up.
Maybe he was new and learning? don't be such an asshole
>>
>>170246089
The shard didn't explode though, it didn't even reach 50% delamination. I don't know why the condom is acting like anything was permanently fucked.
>>
>>170246109
SMES wouldn't of directly fucked with the SME. If you fucked with the settings the worst that would happen is the station would receive sub optimal power(since the SMES act like a filter of power to the station)
>>
it's comdom, not condom you fucking mongoloids
>>
>>170246126
There is the test server for learning, the mommi was breaking his laws so its valid, end of line.
>>
>>170246210
i think you need to go back to hippie
>>
>Morena isn't banned from the test server
>>
>>170246210
>be wrong
>say end of line to stop people from letting you know how wrong you are
Why do niggers do this so much?
>>
>>170246232
>>170246253
Not an argument
>>
>>170246237
nope i'm not, I use it sometimes for silly little engineering projects!
It's a diddly darn shame the cargo shuttle broke so I couldn't get my order of particle accelerators in.
>>
>>170246273
Not an argument.
>>
File: JSawyer 2017.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
JSawyer 2017.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>this is probe irl
>>
>>170246273
I was never arguing with you. You said end of line, I told you to fuck off back to hippie. They suit your kind there a lot better, it's a suggestion.
>>
>>170246273
>MoMMI fucked the SME up so bad that I would have to pipe it
Okay, let's talk about this. All the MoMMI did was add a short loop to filter out the plasma and fridge cool the o2. If you wanted to space cool instead you would have to disconnect maybe two pipes and then pipe it normally. Hell, it already had a system to filter out plasma, all you had to do was connect the cooling line to space and turn the plasma filters up because they were on the default 100 kPa setting.
>>
>>170246348
I would a Probe.
>>
>>170246348
pretty cute dad look going on there
>>
>>170246368
You are really defensive about the fact that a silicon broke it's laws and believe that blowing said silicon is ban worthy. You are absolutely wrong, /vg/ is not an anarchy server, go ahead and make a ban request, I'd like to see how hard will you be btfo'd.
>>
Guys please stop hating on the mommi i hid two power sinks in maint, one after the other because there were no borgs and no engineers, and killed people who came close to finding them. Please stop hating on the mommi.

>>170246237
Nope, they helped teach me about setting up two of the engines there, it was really nice.

t. Avada.
>>
>>170246458
>broke its laws
It literally didn't though.
>>
>>170246468
avada nobody is talking about the power sink
you bear no relevance to this discussion, fuck off
>>
>>170246348
I have blond hair, blue eyes, and wear contacts. Also that dude is like 15 years older than me at least.
>>
>>170246524
Why are you such an angry asshole over a space simulator, holy shit.
What is wrong with your life that you come on the internet just to be this angry?
>>
>>170246458
It didn't break its laws though. It was setting up the engine. It made a mistake. It was correcting its mistake. You threw a hissy fit and killed it. It was doing what it was supposed to as far as admin rulings on MoMMIs go. Because you know, when a actually MoMMI breaks their rules they get banned pretty quickly.
Just log out of /vg/ and go elsewhere with your faggot personality.
>>
>>170246573
>you
before you start shit flinging, I'm not the captain who blew the crab, but im 100% on his side
>>
>>170246548
>contacts
Dropped. Fucking straight in the garbage, not even into the inside trash can, just throw in the back alley dumpster with that.
Glasses are amazingly attractive, you made a very large mistake.
>>
File: 1460318900352.jpg (209KB, 629x892px) Image search: [Google]
1460318900352.jpg
209KB, 629x892px
>>170246548
Fourth Reich when
>>
ban both the mommi for being new and the other guy for killing a non-valid
also ban avada for doing that annoying t. x thing
>>
>>170246573
>It was doing what it was supposed to
Spamming delamination messages and making the crew panic is totally within the mommi laws.
>>
File: therock-998x624[1].jpg (109KB, 998x624px) Image search: [Google]
therock-998x624[1].jpg
109KB, 998x624px
Let's put an end to this shittery, did any of you faggots ahelp anything bout the mommi captain lovestory? no? then it doesn't matter you candy ass jabronis

DO YA SMELELELEL
>>
>>170246662
I was the mommi.
I didn't want to be a mommi, I got hit with it because all the jobs I had signed up for were taken. If I had any interest in ever doing engineering, I would've gone on the test serb. If there were any engineers I wouldn't have tried to touch power, since the only engine I know how to set up is the singulo. If this happened on box, power would've gotten set up just fine.
Frankly, the admins can feel free to ban me from mommi and engineering, because I don't want to play it anyway. There's just no "NEVER EVER" section in the job preferences.
>>
>>170242771
good on the trialmin
an admin should not be killing someone for making the most valid kill in all of space.
if his friend didn't want to die he shouldn't have gambled
>>
>>170246681
It's part of engineering. People make mistakes. If you wanted to fix it, you could have. All you have to do is space the shard and they stop. Wow, so difficult. If the MoMMI had let the shard blow he would have been banned, if there was no human involvement in its sabotage.

If you want a MoMMI to leave, you know what you do? You tell it to not touch whatever you don't want it to. Because then if it does it breaks its laws, you don't have to be a prick and take someone out of the round.

Just fuck off and validhunt on another server, we don't need cancer like you here.
>>
>>170246783
>having jobs you don't want enabled in role preferences
>>
>>170246654
I'm American not Austrian.

>>170246618
>put contacts in
>wear contacts for a month straight
>take them out and clean them
>pop them back in
I live with no regrets.
>>
File: 1447570558799.png (84KB, 319x351px) Image search: [Google]
1447570558799.png
84KB, 319x351px
>>170246783
>There's just no "NEVER EVER" section in the job preferences.
there literally is you fucking retard, all jobs are set to never by default
>>
>>170246828
>>170246859
Are you fucking illiterate? I said all the jobs I had enabled were taken, which means it gave me a random job. At least learn how to read at a third grade level before condescending to someone.
>>
>>170246883
I'm pretty certain there's a toggle to just return you to the menu if everything you've selected is taken
>>
>>170246832
>sleeping with contacts
>>
>>170246883
not to be rude but theres an option to uh. Turn that off, you know?
>>
>>170246883
>having random job enabled
>complaining about getting a job you don't want
how the fuck did you even manage to find this site if you're this stupid
>>
>>170246883
>if all chosen jobs are unavailable be assistant
>>
>>170246883
holy shit, people this stupid should be autobanned if they enter any engineering department
>>
>>170246883
No dude, YOU are the illiterate, unironically.
>>
>>170246832
Gaaaaaaarbage, garbage garbage GARBAGE.
Find a nice pair of frames to compliment your facial structure and become enlightened.
Every day I weep because I have been cursed with 20-20 vision and can't wear glasses without being a lame poser.
I just want a nice pair of tortoise shell half frames...
>>
>>170246919
I don't feel a thing. http://www.airoptix.com/contact-lenses/night-and-day.shtml

they're ridiculously good.
>>
>>170246917
There isn't, at least not that I saw.
>>170246927
>>170246931
>>170246945
>>170246980
>>170246993
>>170246993
>playing assistant
Please, never reply to me again.
>>
>>170247018
There literally is.
>>
File: 2017-03-06_05-52-53.png (1KB, 263x28px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-06_05-52-53.png
1KB, 263x28px
>>170247018
>>
>>170247018
There is an option to return you to the lobby if your preferences aren't selected so you can late join. Please look harder.
I was on your side until now, you're just as much of a twat.
>>
More occupation alt titles when?
I want to be a supply chief.
>>
>>170247018
I think you just committed social suicide on an atmospheric simulation game, how does it feel?
>>
>>170246089
There are people banned right now for fucking up the singulo
...because they did it on purpose
...because they didn't respond to ahelps
...because they logged out immediately afterwards
>>
File: Capture.png (50KB, 890x643px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
50KB, 890x643px
>>170247018
>There isn't, at least not that I saw.
0/10, apply yourself
>>
>>170247124
None of the above
>>
>>170247028
>>170247049
>>170247138
Hindsight is 20/20.
>>170247051
>twat
I didn't realize 40 year olds played this game.
>>170247084
Oh no!
>>
>>170247162
Fair enough, the NEWEST ban for doing it accidentally is by Dekret
That's fucking 2014
Doesn't apply today.
>>
>>170247001
>Glasses
If you find a perfect pair they make you very handsome
Easy to clean
Can take off when you want
Will deflect slow moving objects heading at your face

You'll want to take them off because you're constantly feeling them press against your head
Finding that perfect pair is easier said than done
Nice pairs are expensive as fuck
Pretty easy to break
Not actually bullet proof

>Contacts night/day type

You're basically not blind anymore except the one night you take them out and chuck em/wash them
People never look at you for your glasses
You can never forget where you put them
Won't break and if they do they're disposable
Don't notice they're there

Doesn't stop anything flying at you
If an eyelash falls in your eye and somehow gets under your contact its like getting stabbed in the eye very gently and you will tear up
Have to take them out eventually and toss them
Also expensive
Don't even try opening your eyes underwater unless you want to deal with 20,000 leagues of shit

Contacts are way better for me because I don't want to be blind. I want to be normal. I don't want to think about it. I just pop them in and forget unless something unfortunate happens and I'm reminded or its my night of the month that I take them out and remember the world is a blurry fucking mess outside a foot away.
>>
>>170247216
non perma bans are not listed on the ban page, most engie fuckups are a week ban
>>
File: file.png (20KB, 1913x132px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
20KB, 1913x132px
>>170247216
>>170247124
>>170247257
idk what you fine people are meming on about but there's an active engineering ban right at the top of the list that was applied on the 3rd and will last till the 10th.
>>
>>170247342
Singuloosing and causing a delamination alarm (but not completely delaminating) are of pretty different scales.
>>
>>170247251
Contacts are definitely better on the vision factor but glasses are just so cool and charming and can turn average people into :heart_eyes:
If you're really blind that its very hard to see without any corrective lense I'd probably prefer contacts, but say you're only a little blinded then glasses are cooler and you won't need them 100% of the time
>>
>>170247392
Yeah if I only needed them for reading I'd go for glasses but I can't drive or read anything past my monitor without help. I tried glasses and they annoyed me so I tried contacts and found they entirely mitigated my vision loss so it's a no brainer. I'll pick making the problem disappear every time.
>>
>>170247491
i still bet you'd be cute in a nice pair of frames though :3
>>
File: 1488245898372[1].png (205KB, 400x511px) Image search: [Google]
1488245898372[1].png
205KB, 400x511px
>built 9 concurrent singulos
>built SME in every configurable fashion
>TEG is childsplay
>Round never last long enough to get a full R-UST going

what am I left to do? FACTORIO .15 ISN'T OUT I NEED TO EXPEL MY AUTISM

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>170247712
I've had pretty enjoyable derelict rust sessions in the past, it only takes 2 crabs with a project and a lot of chatter to lure the dead in.
Also good for admin sanctioned law disregarding engine research and development.
>>
>>>/v/369563195

Why do people keep doing this to harse?
>>
>5 replies
Please do not link to your own posts, it's pathetic. I'm not even going to give you a (You).
>>
File: 1448491537254.jpg (4KB, 202x192px) Image search: [Google]
1448491537254.jpg
4KB, 202x192px
>>170247257
>non perma bans are not listed on the ban page
all active bans are listed on the ban page. we don't have a lot of non-perma bans right now. how stupid are you?
>>
>>170248029
You're the stupid one here.
He's communicating that expired temporary bans do not show up on the ban page, and as most engineering bans are temporary, you cannot search through old, expired ones for their reasoning unless an admin.
>>
>>170248093
Would you believe me if I told you I never ever look at the rapsheet with the list of all bans, active and expired?
It takes several minutes to load and that's definitely not made better by CERTAIN PEOPLE I COULD NAME making novel-length (or perhaps script-length) ban reasons to be funny
>>
>>170246917
you can go for assistant but if theres not enough sec it just randoms you
ive been burnt by this too
>>
>>170248297
Yeah. That one really should be just completely erased, just like the person who thought they were funny and wrote it in.
>>
>>170248347
I tried, but you can't actually edit ban reasons if the ban is lifted. You'd need Pomf to remove it from the database.
You know, I should ask Pomf to remove it from the database.
>>
>>170248438
That's a good idea.
Get him to give the poster of that ban the ol' sarcalogo treatment while you're at it.
>>
>picks head
>doesn't know how to do the jobs of the basic people working under him

Why do people do this
>>
>>170248327
No, it sends you back to the lobby as if you tried picking assistant only and didn't get it.
>>
>>170247178
>I didn't realize 40 year olds played this game.
i'm not that guy and i'm a 42 year old.
>>
>>170248327
that's a lie
It says "there wasn't enough security to make you an assistant"
>>
>>170248819
hmm i must have just chose the wrong option then
my bad
>>
>>170248654
Or worse
>plays AI
>can't plasma flood when I subvert him.
>>
>>170248654
>Start off in an overstaffed department
>decide to ask the HoP if anything needs staffed
> they make you a department head
>>
>>170249289
>be warden
>HoP makes me HoS without asking me
I just wanted to stay in my brig.
>>
File: 1476828537991.png (11KB, 393x314px) Image search: [Google]
1476828537991.png
11KB, 393x314px
>zealot bans a 13
>zealot bans a kid only 3 years younger than
>tfw zealot has to go to high school today
>>
>>170250762
hes like 20 dude
>>
>>170250762
Is he really 16? Why did he ban the kid until he was 18 if we don't have an 18+ rule?
>>
>>170250841
Yes all the admins are underage who else would want to be an admin in a 2D atmos simulator
>>
>>170251047
he didn't say all of them, he just said zealot was
>>
hot gases do kill xenos right?
if they are infesting virology and i wrench the pipes to cut virology from the station and connect a superhot N2 cannister to their nest they'll eventually die right?
>>
File: 1478298832754.jpg (10KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
1478298832754.jpg
10KB, 348x145px
>be zealot
>go to high school
>get ass kicked by Chad
>go home crying because no one can stand being near me
>"well at least *sniffle* I have my space man game and *sniffle* my only friend, avada"
>"y-yeah *weeze*, I'm glad to be.. the freaking sawbones!!!!"
hahahahahaha
>>
How do you get plasma super hot? burn chamber is hot but not like skullfuckingly hot.

Multiburn chambers?
>>
>>170251558
R-UST
>>
why are so many grey shits tolerated on this server? Its got to the point that they just do what ever they want because they know security wont do shit unless you've killed someone. So they just break in and steal whatever/fuck with your shit and no one cares. Getting tiresome
>>
>>170251609
It's lowpop, sec is stretched thin and doesn't care about minor crimes
>>
File: cmf.png (74KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cmf.png
74KB, 480x480px
>Make flats in maint
>Never get to stay in them because the station is too damaged to live in them

The eternal curse of a space bum.
>>
File: alco.png (7KB, 579x68px) Image search: [Google]
alco.png
7KB, 579x68px
>>
>Play as human clown
>Call myself Avacado
>Run around shouting "join pupper the eve clan"

Would I be banned?
>>
Who /onlyplayheadroles/ here?
I don't like to be told what to do.
>>
>>170251609
I'd be much more heavy on the greyshits if the admins didn't bwoink me every time I brig them
>>
>>170251695
If zealot is on yeah
>>
>>170251460
>Zealot self shiller himself as super robust to deal with being bullied in high school daily

Makes brain tick...
>>
>>170251609
ive noticed a lot of our AI's really dont like them. enough that if they're on safeguard and see a grey breaking stuff they just go ''yea kill him'' straight off rather than have us just take them to sec
>>
>>170251609
I've actually noticed the opposite happening, may be a difference in the time zone we usually play in
>>
is there a way to remove the pray option so i dont keep clicking on it instead of say when people move next to move?
>>
>Join as clown called Kurt Jacobs
>ask female statics to dominate me in bed

Would I be banned?
>>
>>170251848
just use hotkey mode and press t, or type say into the command line
>>
>>170251890
>type say into the command line
oh i didnt know i could do this. ill do this.
>>
>>170251919
you can type any of the speech commands into there, like ooc, looc, whisper, pray, adminhelp. it in fact takes in all commands, even stuff like point-to which brings up an interactive dialog, you can run any verb you want
>>
>>170251460
Zealotron actually has lots of friends, not just Avada. At least half a dozen.

More than me by a factor of 3^2
>>
>>170251880
None of the admins like Kurt
But
Trialmins are always looking for easy bans because they're still graded on how many bans they can pull a month, not how they handle bwoinks and rounds go under their watch

It's a fucking retarded system but good luck being the first trialmin to say it's bullshit when the headmins don't look anything more than the numbers and compare you all to each other
>>
>>170251995
> Trialmins are always looking for easy bans because they're still graded on how many bans they can pull a month, not how they handle bwoinks and rounds go under their watch
almost fell for it
>>
>>170251890
>>170251970
Is there a hotkey for whisper I've never been able to find one
>>
>>170252083
there unfortunately isn't but if you press alt and then select settings > macros or something like that, you can bind a key to a verb, in my case b is bound to whisper
>>
>>170251994
t. zealotron
>>
>>170252121
actually, you need to right-click the game window bar (on top, near the station name) and choose client->macros
>>
>>170238330
Aww, thanks guys. I had fun too.
>>
>>170252138
Wasn't the meme that memebones has too many metafriends?
>>
Being able to bite wires in a machine instead of using wirecutters for extra burn damage (and ignoring insuls) when?
I know it's wici, but is this a good idea?
>>
I wanna compliment a static name's roleplay but I don't want to seem like they're self shilling.
>>
>>170253352
Do it anyways, good chance they already do that so adding in doesn't hurt.
>>
>>170238076
How's surfer a loser
>>
What does the wizard's spell Subjugation actually do?
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017_02_23_03_51_04.png (52KB, 577x325px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017_02_23_03_51_04.png
52KB, 577x325px
>>170251660
I know that feel.
>>
>>170253952
Makes you move like a drunk and stutter like a faggot
It's super fun to use
>>
>>170253952
Antagonize people like a motherfucker by making them piss drunk and babble like a baboon for a couple minutes, a wizard who gets a scrying orb and the spell can fuck people up hard.
>>
>>170251662
jesus christ he's got anti-tox in his moonshine system
>>
>>170251353
>wrench the pipes to cut virology from the station
You know virology is on it's own internal distro circuit right?
>>
>>170255662
even better
>>
Is Sawbones actually robust?
>>
>>170256461
Nah, he relied on bugs and how plasmaman used to be super OP
>>
>>170256498
Sawbones vs Mallory Brooks, the Ash Surfer

Who wins?
>>
>>170256498
>Throw a flashbang next to him
>He doesn't fall over

I would say plasmemes are pretty good still
>>
so why is mommi law 1 dont interfere rather than dont directly interfere? the former makes it literally impossible to obey any other law without breaking 1
>>
>>170257039
because admins
>>
>borg named nigger 9000

boy i sure am glad we've been reduced to this for comedy
>>
>>170257159
Holy fucking kek that's even better than the subtle ligger ones
>>
>>170257159
It's ok, HAL 9001 wouldn't have been much better.
>>
>>170256968
Most plasmeme suits, like any hardsuits, have flash protection built in. Only assistant and med don't iirc
>>
>>170257159
Nigger RP is the most cringy thing on this server.
>>
>>170257159
>>170257707
Who let these normalfags in?
>>
>>170257761
I've been here forever, still cringy as fuck. Go back to /pol/.
>>
Don't forget to collect your borervalids
>>
What a shitshow all arcross the board.
>>
>>170257761
>12 year old 'lmao i said bad word ARENT I SO RACIST HAHA' humor is funny
You have to go back.
Get back on your boat, go back to /pol/.
You can't stay here; you have to go back.
Not even stormfags like you. Nobody does. Nobody wants you here, you have to go back.
>>
File: 1485974321427.png (167KB, 540x633px) Image search: [Google]
1485974321427.png
167KB, 540x633px
>trapped in arrivals, escape shuttle has docked
>down a bottle of vodka, take my energy gun and blow my brains out
>someone drags me to escape shuttle and revives me
T-thanks
>>
Let's ERP in dorms via the secret discord
>>
Plasmamen are still incredibly OP, and the only reason not to play one is if you're scared of borgos.
>roundstart hardsuit that if sec takes away from you they get bwoinked
>burn resistance, getting shocked by doors or shot by lasers won't hurt as bad
>no blood, so you can just take bicaridine if you get hit instead of having to worry about blood loss
>completely immune to plasma flooding unless it gets set on fire
If borgs didn't exist plasmameme would be the go to race.
>>
File: what did I do.png (22KB, 689x318px) Image search: [Google]
what did I do.png
22KB, 689x318px
>borrow some books from the library, half of them don't work
>get spooked while getting cool surgery
>continue getting spooked as I burden the away mission team
>eventually get a virus that has clone damage and biobulum causing me to be banished from where all the fun was happening
>ghost 30 seconds before everyone finishes and my catatonic body is taken back to the station
But why was I spooked so much that round?
>>
>>170258910
I wanna stick my stun baton inside your catbeast, bb
>>
>>170258928
>>roundstart hardsuit that if sec takes away from you they get bwoinked
guaranteed it'd be accepted as the risk of being a plasmeme if security ends up killing you because they had to search you for eyewear
>>
>>170258928
And then you somehow die and Medbay has no idea what to do with you
>>
>>170259013
Literally treat them the same as humans, except if you need to do something that requires their suit to be off rush them to the memecrowave quick to lower their body temperature.
>>
>RD spends 20 mins on a puzzle for an injector with TK and 2 crap items
>2 screens north there were about 18 D20's in a wall

darn i really wanted them to pop those
>>
>>170258928
Hardsuit has more flashbang resist than the tactical helmet, what the fuck
>>
>>170259013
90% of blasma men come in with burns that are easily treated via sleeper or pills ( which they can eat for some reason), surgery is the same as it is for humans, they don't take burn damage in cyro when they aren't in a suit, they can still be cloned if all else fails
>>
>>170258858
She's cute, name?
>>
>>170257707

>you will never play again with Fat Albert, Boba Stainfort and Trayvon Martin
>>
REMOVE VOX RAIDERS
>>
File: 1488300479042.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488300479042.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
Justify that round.
>>
#define MAX_VOX_KILLS 5 // number of kills during the round before the inviolate is broken
>>
>dying roundstart just to cuck vox raiders
A new low.
>>
>steal 4 emitters
>mommi unwrenches them for us
>jetpack in and take them all

this game mode is utter garbage, the objectives need reworks
>>
good round nice chill relaxing

>>170259750
i forget but shes from dagashi kishi has good porn
>>
>>170259953
>MoMMI unwrenches them for us
Wow, really, MoMMI, our emitters?
>>
>Decide to make RUST
>Start disassembling the singulo area for it
>Birds fly by, think "oh great, raiders"
>they nab my emitters I wrenched up
>It was their only objective

WHAT
>>
>>170259953
>Almost lost a vox because he didn't know how to jetpack and everyone else wanted to leave him
what in the fuck, guys?
>>
>>170259953
>>mommi unwrenches them for us
Was it emagged or just entirely ignoring its laws
>>
>>170259953

Its pretty easy to just smash and grab, so they should probably increase the number of shit you have to steal. Why settle for 4 emitters? Grab half of fucking engineering. Or do smaller objectives like kidnap the corgi and steal the antique laser, the further inside the station the objective is the less you need to do.
>>
>>170260015
>everyone else wanted to leave him
We were just waiting in the room, we obviously weren't going to leave him. I don't think anybody even said "oh just go"
>>
>>170260047
>>170259973
see
>>170259991
>>
>>170260058

One dude was probably just RPing "leave him, more profit". Obviously we couldn't leave anyone because the objectives.
>>
>>170257159
>>170257707
>>170257848
>>170258839
What the fuck is wrong with naming myself Nigger as a borg? This has been a thing for AGES. Go back to TG you dumb retards.
>>
>>170260136
It's /b/ tier humor you underaged nigger. It's an insult, not "dude I can say the N word I mean n-n-n-nigger HA!"
>>
>>170260117
ah the way the worded it made it sound like you intentionally saw them and decided to help them

>>170260136
fun gimmicks offend people
>>
>>170260136
>heh, these kids can't take real MATURE HUMOR
>>
>>170260257
What about N.I.G.G.E.R?
>>
>>170260535
What does it stand for?
>>
>>170260136
Because it's some stupid immature 12 year old on xbox live playin cawadoody shit, god damn.
>>
>>170260136
>lmao saying NIGGER is funny
>see I said it again NIGGER
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER AREN'T I FUCKING MATURE
Most of us got over that phase when we turned 18 anon
Are you sure you're allowed to be here?
>>
File: probe.jpg (97KB, 1387x799px) Image search: [Google]
probe.jpg
97KB, 1387x799px
rare never before seen image of Probe

This is not a drill
>>
>>170261136
Non-Incognito Gear-powered Great Exterminator Riced-edition
>>
>>170258928
>Sec can take away your suit and give you a crappy prisoner suit with no space resistance if you're a shitter
>Takes extra brute damage, the most common form of damage in the game
>If your suit is removed you will burn forever even if you put it back on because you can never cool down
>>
>>170260326
I don't think anyone that says that is going to say it's mature humor, just regular humor.

Trying to get people to stop is kind of immature itself Tbh.
>>
>log in
>adminwho
>Kuranon
>play a good round with any shitty bus
>>
>>170247902

I wish I knew.
>>
File: _a cute girl_.png (16KB, 183x184px) Image search: [Google]
_a cute girl_.png
16KB, 183x184px
Find a flaw
>>
>>170244992
yes.
Sometimes this has to play.
Vary up your soundtrack for enhanced gaming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
>>
>>170261893
>you can never cool down
Cryo, son.
>>
>>170263502
Annoying
Plays wizard as his static
Stupid hair that isn't Modern
Left me to die in maint once
>>
>>170243950
My goddamn favorite rounds are when I'm an AI, there are only like two or three humans left, and I am coordinating them from above to guide them past some bullshit problems like 5 lings or plasma floods.

Especially since these situations always end in bittersweet goodbyes as they have to leave behind the guy in the control room.

Something about going down with the ship to help others escape really hits me in the soul-dick. Delicious.
>>
>>170263502
Isn't Ashe.
>>
>>170263502
>Flammable material in hair
0/10 would not pipe autism with
>>
>>170264040
Plasmaman felicity with non-meme name when?
>>
>tfw finally fucking free of this place

phew
>>
File: 1449140943087.gif (1KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1449140943087.gif
1KB, 210x230px
>>170264938
>thinking you can be free of this place

Anon, youl come back, don't lie to yourself, you are here forever.
>>
File: 9c5be1b250ac74bf30d01c44bc4b8341.jpg (607KB, 1200x1015px) Image search: [Google]
9c5be1b250ac74bf30d01c44bc4b8341.jpg
607KB, 1200x1015px
You either give up on playing young, or live long enough to become a metagrudger
>>
>Julia Brandt has like 5 pieces of art but good waifus like Ashe Mallory or Trinity Prewitt have 0
>>
>>170265161
>trinity
>ashe
>good waifus
>>
>>170265161
Well maybe if they blew the station up in retaliation to being called a slut they might get some attention
>>
>>170265005
hopefully by the time i get round to appealing it i will have lost motivation to spess
>>
>>170265161
What is Ashe or Trinity meant to look like?
I don't get to talk to them much in rounds and they don't post much in the discord so I have nothing to go on
>>
>>170265161
Morena is shameless enough to ask drawfags to draw Julia.
>>
File: dreamteamanime.png (482KB, 1000x740px) Image search: [Google]
dreamteamanime.png
482KB, 1000x740px
>>170265309
Trinity is on the far right, Ashe on the far left
>>
>>170265025
I don't think I metagrudge, and I've been playing since before /vg/station.
Like, the closest I get is systemically shitting on all clowns and assistants for being garbage made into a person.
>>
>>170266084
Does being a meta nice person count as a reverse meta grudge?

I'm always a meta nice person against vox because vox are nice
>>
I have a human static and a vox static, and my human static is pretty mean to vox
>>
The only drawfriends are xevonix who traces korean porn and dizor who forces his fat fetishes on everything.
>>
>>170266858
>tfw no fat fetish
It would make dating so much easier, wouldn't it?
>>
>>170266858
>friends
>>
>>170265505
I hate this image
>>
>>170265161
Actually they both have about 2 pieces of art.
>>
> intentionally break several of your bones and organs, enough to make surgery a long hassle but not enough for the doctors to just choose to kill you
> walk into medbay and get someone to perform the necessary surgeries on you
> after they spend ten minutes of their time fixing you, suicide succumb to make it all have been a waste of time
post REAL ways to antagonize as non antag
>>
did it died
>>
serb?
>>
You are either AFK, experiencing lag or the connection has closed.
>>
>>170268481
>press buttons
>crash the server
>collect tears
ANTAGONIZED
>>
>>170268481
>Be chef
>Wish soup only
>>
Serbian?
>>
>when your RUST kills the serb
>>
Seems ded
>>
>admins try their darndest to force a shuttle kill
>they hit the kill switch button to force a new round
>>
Stop spending your pomf coins on waifu lewds you fucking faggot.
>>
Since fucking WHEN could you heal lungs with just a bandaid without it failing most of the time?
>>
>>170237531
Yes but I'm married so fuckoff
>>
>>170268481
Pretending to know nothing about your job does the trick
>>
Awww, I was about to finish repairing escape also.

Engineering had shit down pat that round. Somehow 4/7 station departments actually were competent
>>
>engineering team on point
>spot breaches not only patched up, but rewired and repiped fast
ye boiii
>>
>>170268750
>Somehow 4/7 station departments
and the 3 that weren't?
>>
>GOD TIER
Standard
>Good tier
Sec (peacekeeper?)
Janitor
>Mid tier
Engineering
Medical
Combat
>Bad tier
Service
>Shit tier
Mining
>>
>Cult gets fucked
>Lower code, literally no cult action
>Explosions
>Science is cult
>Server dead
>>170268632
You should be banned for firing a shitload of fuel into the RUST. It's a known fact that too much fuel kills the atmos
>>
>>170268804
Security, QM, Command. Pretty much expected.
>>
>>170268804
Cargo were the saltiest cunts I've seen in a while.
>>
>>170268341
But I don't hate you Rhydens
>>
Do plasma balls damage or destroy SUPER reinforced walls?

I found a syndicate thing in space with a syndie comms relay and safe with like 5000 syndies inside.
>>
were the cmo and viro antags? they was suspicious

>>170268820
nope

engi
medical
service

rest are bad
>>
>>170268920
there is only one way to get through that wall and I'm not gonna share it until I'm able to successfully pull it off myself
>>
>>170268920
er, plasma bombs***
>>
File: Akane6.png (450KB, 804x720px) Image search: [Google]
Akane6.png
450KB, 804x720px
>when you ask Arch for a pomfcoin and he turns you into a furry
>>
>>170268804
>>170268750
>>170268847
>medbay indirectly called competent while you play it
Holy shit this made my day.
>>
>>170268920
>>170269032
bagulo :)
>>
File: 1454730879619.gif (330KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1454730879619.gif
330KB, 256x256px
>stop someone from banning themselves
>they still end up banning themselves

why do i try?
>>
>>170268841
It stopped at 7500K, I made twice as much with pipe bugs.
Do you feel antagonized?
>>
>>170268768

I was gonna say, we were smashing those repairs, multiple bombs were no problemo
>>
>>170268820
corrected list:

>GOD TIER
Standard
>Good tier
Secborg
Janiborg
Engiborg
>Mid tier
Mediborg
Combat
>Bad tier
Mining
>What the fuck are you even supposed to do as a service borg tier
Service
>>
>>170268481
>>170268721
This. Feigned ignorance is a great way to antagonize people and you can't even get banned for it as long as you're not something terribly important.
Heavy RP is truely more antagonizing than murderbone.
>>
>>170269154
How do you do that without instantly killing yourself?
>>
>>170268958
>engi
>good
Just play MoMMI dude
>>
>>170269261
Very carefully
>>
>be RD, starting cultist
>communicate my word then finish research so I could use some weapons to attack the warden, our sacrifice target
>after I finish research, I grab the hand-tele and finish translating the words, since the guy who said he would didn't seem to be making progress
>finish that and communicate all the words and then check how many cultists left
>just me and one other guy
>return back to science and see the one other guy being lynched outside my window
>get to work converting my science coworkers, plus one engineer who wandered in
>eventually see the chaplain wonder into the chapel alone
>chloral syringe gun him and drag him back to the satellite and turm him into an artificer
>get him started creating shells and constructs
>return to the station to find the xenoarch I converted to be deconverted and loyalty implanted
>stun him, take him back to the satellite to be a juggernaut
>make a plan to put a beacon somewhere near the warden and then unleash my constructs on him with the hand tele
>use astral journey to find where the warden is
>after being in astral journey for a grand total of 20 seconds, I am so damaged that I can no longer stand
>pray to nar'sie for aid, but none comes
>my constructs do their best to help, but with hands meant for killing there's not much they can do
>the artificer even tries to sacrifice one of his constructs
>after being near death for 10 minutes, serb crashes.
Don't expect a mile if you can't give an inch, NarNar.
>>
>>170269282
>play borg
>get to antagonize somebody every other round for free
>play mommi
>ever letting a human get close enough to subvert you is a breach of laws and job bannable
>>
>>170268481
Forcing people to get papers stamped as the HoP for literally anything they want.

:^)
>>
>>170269187
service can produce infinite doctors delight and liquid plasma for very little power. its what i tried to do this round but the CMO never made the tricord he said he would

still the worst borg if ur hurt just go see doctors
>>
>>170269045

arch doesn't fuck around, anon

he banned dragonbro for something admins don't have a problem with
>>
>>170269261
Get some other poor sap to do it. the easiest way to get to Centcomm is as a xenobiologist and get your golems to do it
>>
>>170268851
Even after I dropped off a bunch of plants to sell and a shitload of LMAO weed That had 5 potency so it didn't kill ? I figured that would loosen anyone up.
>>
IT'S UP
>>
(((requested)))

the meatclub takes another bite at the serb
>>
>>170269085
You guys patched me up repeatedly after I nearly killed myself via stupidity.
>>
>>170269362
Medbay was pretty busy that round. I'm sure if you asked me or any of the others, we woulda done it. Unless you did and I didn't hear it.
>>
>>170269362
What is it that lets you do that?
>>
>>170269315
pls tell me
pls
pls
>>
>>170269316
>Talked to the Chaplain before he disappeared
>Told me that there might be no saving the station
>Told him as CMO that I would create a final solution on which to enact the lords justice upon all, rather than let the innocents fall to the hands of devilry, let them pass gently

>5 minutes later
>Hairs stand on my neck
>I know hes gone

I WAS GOING TO FINISH WHAT WE STARTED FATHER

I HAD TAKEN IT UPON MYSELF
>>
>>170269187
You can make infinite cheese as a service borg

Gonna be pretty useful when https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14208 is in
>>
>>170269526
A certain trader seems to be the most knowledgeable in it, and he just tried to get someone else to put the bags into each other. I'd assume that's the method.
>>
>>170269497
Were you that silly vox that came in about 6 times? Also, did sec really just holywater implant everyone they could find?
>>
>>170269473
>>170269316
>>170268657

but which admin killed the server?
>>
I've been log diving every day for 2 hours these past 8 months, ice checked every single day twice.

I can officially say, there is no metaclub!
>>
>>170269703
Yes. I had a lot of accidents.

Not sure how I managed all of those actually.

And Yes, sec really was that shit.
>>
>>170269502
i asked a blonde guy but he was really busy so i wouldnt be surprise if he didn't notice. doesnt matter anyways since i was really just looking for something to do as the worst borg

>>170269509
put stuff in shaker or the beer bottle then use them on a container and it'll see ''producing x y'' with x being the amount you transferred (so set to 25) and y being what you transferred. then it'll just passively regen up to some amount (seemed to vary between 30 and 50) of that thing. go under that and it regens some more. you can likely use the enzyme bottle too
took me like 10 mins to fully understand how this works

seemingly you can just generate any liquid at all for very little cost but im not robust enough to figure out what else is worth duping except holy water if no chaplain
>>
>>170269907
Phazon?
>>
>>170269791
But I'm in a metaclub
>>
>>170269907
Phazon, nanobots, creatine. Anything rare is worth duping
>>
>>170269970
is there a phazon liquid in this? i thought that was just a mech
>>
How frustrating is Borg? The only silicon that I've really played is MoMMI, but all this talk is giving me a hankering for it.
>>
>>170270109
>>170270156
>>170269907
Phazon and nanobots/nanites are no longer liquids and thus not dupable.
Not sure about Phazon but nanites/nanobots are not.
>>
>>170270156
Grinding phazon now gives 1u phazon reagent, which randomizes your variables. You can get stuff like extreme speed and negative damage vulnerability.
>>
who /devilish/ here?
>slip holy water inside of the pills
>10u keloderm are actually 10u keloderm and 10u holy water pills
>mfw watching pill chuggers getting fucked because they are either vampires or cultists
>>
>>170270172
AI > MoMMI > Liquid shit > Borg
Don't do it mang.
>>
>>170269970
>>170270109
hmm yea i didnt know these things existed tbqh. i only go to med to be revived pretty much
maybe service aint so bad

>>170270172
i think its pretty relaxing. i actually only play borg and mommi if i can help it.
just do what your laws say, ask ai if your confused and if the AI says ''kill people for breaking glass'' on safeguard like one of them likes to do do as it says. they're responsible if admins decide that's going too far.

been way, way too many malf/subverted/whatever AI rounds recently though. not big on being those. usually you just move the robotics console then plasma flood everything and that's no fun
>>
>>170270172
Depends on the round type, command, crew, the AI and your module. You should keep in mind that cyborgs are at the very bottom of the chain and answer to everyone. Normally, anyway. A lot of people get their kicks out of being borg when they get subverted every other round.
>>
>>170269791
This there's no meta club so admins should stop looking
>>
>people who make tricord
>people who make DD
Why?
Literally fucking useless in comparison to Anti/KeloDerm/Bic, and harder and more expensive to make in any appreciable way as well.
>>
>>170270486
I'm mainly looking at service and standard, how are they most of the time?
>>
>>170270805
DD is good to have in the hypospray as a supplementary chem
>>
>>170270805
they stack with other meds
>>
What's the meanest thing you've done in this game?
>>
>>170271065
bluespace cascade the research outpost
>>
>>170271065
I once polyacid sprayed the kitchen counter when the chef did a bunch of good food.

I threw cockroach eggs at a kitchen.

I once survived 4 deconversion attempts as a cultist and didn't antagonise at all, letting Dragon push buttons.

I shittalk the TG named plasmemes.
>>
>>170271065
emagged a borg and instead of asking it to antagonize i just chilled in the bar with him and partied with some bros
>>
>>170271065
took a stupid meme joke way too far and inadvertently creeped someone out to the point that they left the server
sorry
>>
File: 3g1jqytoysjy[1].png (260KB, 437x460px) Image search: [Google]
3g1jqytoysjy[1].png
260KB, 437x460px
Slipped the mime(as a clown) and dumpstered them at least 4 times

I was thinking about stripping their PDA next time so they couldn't ask for help

the mime was kammerjunk kek
>>
>>170271065
deconstructed the entire kitchen and botany and polyacided all the food, grown foods, machine boards, and supplies because a vox chef killed my only chicken without asking
>>
>>170270805
You cant overdose on tricord and DD I suppose is one small advantage they have over keloderm and bicard.
>>
File: Ikkiban Laughing.gif (249KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ikkiban Laughing.gif
249KB, 500x600px
Post yfw your metabuddy clones you
>>
>>170271065

At the start of a round, I took apart the chemistry fridge and polyacid sprayed it, destroying the board and all the pills for good, leaving nothing for medbay for the rest of the shift. A doctor watched me do it. He started screaming at me to put it back. Not once did he touch me while I melted as much of medbay as I could. He just stood there begging for the chemistry fridge back.

There is probably something else, but that is what I remember most vividly.
>>
File: 1469289543982.gif (3MB, 315x242px) Image search: [Google]
1469289543982.gif
3MB, 315x242px
>>170271708
>>
>>170271708
>>
>>170271065
>RPing as a dining critic on metaclub
>broke into IAA office for a nice shirt and suitcase
>grabbed the roburger for fun
>go to bar and begin my dining experience
>early in the shift so the chef doesn't have anything fancy
>bartender is just pouring beer into glasses
>sit down and have (clearly a new player) waitress assistant serve me
>she gets me a deep-fried steak and a beer when I CLEARLY ordered spaghetti and wine
>go fucking berserk on her and call her a putrid, worthless, shitty excuse for waitress and ask her how she can fuck up the simplest fucking order, then tell her that she probably couldn't even pass for a cheap prostitute because of how fucking stupid she is
>she emotes snivelling and tears running down her face
>throw the roburger at her and tell her to eat it, THEN maybe she'll be worth something
>she eats it and turns into a borg
>instantly law 2 her to be a service borg
>she chooses the one with the dress
>I tell her that now she HAS to get my order right, or else we'll blow her up for disobeying her laws
>she does get the orders right this time
>have my meal and give the restaurant a poor review
>>
>>170272106
>Antoine Ego plays ss13
>>
File: 1488231060277.jpg (148KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488231060277.jpg
148KB, 768x1024px
>>170272106
Holy fuck.
>>
any of you niggers who play colonial marines know how to not make it so your gun doesn't feel about as effective as a waterhose?
>>
>>170272106
Kill yourself
>>
>>170272532
Not playing a shitty game for starters
>>
>>170272532
Easy, ask the admins for the shotgun pump macro, bind it to spacebar, have good ping and buckshot.

If you can't even kill the initial runners who always get fucked at 11 minutes, you aren't anywhere near robust enough to play Colonial.
>>
File: gyaru what.png (1MB, 923x718px) Image search: [Google]
gyaru what.png
1MB, 923x718px
>>170272106
dude that is savage
>>
>>170271983
these games are fucking dick diamonds
>>
>>170271065
beat a diona to the point it evolved then beat it and dragged it to sec to be executed because the warden said so and i was a borg
i really didnt want to do it but asiimov and law 1 so
>>
What's the IP of the updated test server?
>>
>>170273392
I always feel awful when shitters drag me into ruining other folk's rounds just because they're playing a meme instead of a human.
>>
Is there a way to search all logs at once for something? Trying to get evidence for something that happened, know the exact phrase I'm looking for, but can't remember exactly when it did. Having to pull up all 30 days in a month and Ctrl-F each log is giving me a rash.
>>
>>170274090
Just remember to say "Sorry, I don't want to do this, [name] ordered me to." as you're beating them to death.
>>
File: 1486323672141.jpg (30KB, 960x770px) Image search: [Google]
1486323672141.jpg
30KB, 960x770px
>>170274090
>playing a meme instead of a human
>>
>>170274063
byond://ss13.nexisonline.net:1336

It updates infrequently for absolutely no perceptible reason so it isn't ideally suited for someone that wants to test something.
>>
>>170274406
Is it more recent than the other one, at least? It's not a code thing I'd like to test.
>>
>>170274406
please tell n3x15 to fuck off
>>
>>170274090
>diona comes to chemistry asking for hyperzine and lube
>give him a pill with acid and chloral hydrate named hyperzine
>after he takes the first one I space him
fuck dionas
>>
File: Accelerator11.png (75KB, 227x253px) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator11.png
75KB, 227x253px
>not possible to deconstruct firelocks
Who coded this
>>
>>170274575
Pomf is updated the test server (the one you're familiar with in the OP) to the latest revision of our code right now.

>>170274678
Why?
>>
>>170274851
Weld them open.
>>
>>170274876
http://www.strawpoll.me/12472836/r
>>
>>170274841
This has not happened
>>
>>170274884
No you see, I want to renovate the room in a more artistic way and the firelocks are unaesthetic.
>>
>>170274993
yes it has when I used to play
>>
>>170275069
Make a feature request
>>
File: 1485921256684.png (114KB, 600x681px) Image search: [Google]
1485921256684.png
114KB, 600x681px
>>170274956
That didn't explain anything!
>>
>>170271708
The only better feel is cloning someone you know hates you
>>
would it be against the rules to trap a mouse player on a treadmill with food it automatically moves towards but can never reach
>>
>>170275097
Where?
>>
>>170275183
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues or use the in-game bug report button if you don't want to make an account
>>
>>170275127
>probefriend using my shitty posty image
so happy
>>
>>170275162
No. They can ghost (mouse AI still functions), and they're also just mice.
>>
Is it ok to be hopelessly in love with a waifu? What is the best way to tell them? Should I even?
>>
>>170274841
>full grown diona
This is fine
>greentide shitters who never evolve and just ventcrawl places to steal shit
Stomp em.
>>
File: 1314194533529.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1314194533529.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>tfw playing as a full grown tree and just going it alone without the hyper
Com-feeeeee.
Drugs are bad.
>>
>>170272106
Fukken saved.
>>
>>170275472
Spam them with love notes every waking moment

emote as much as possible.

powergame for their affection
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>170275142
>Be vampire clown on Taxi back in the day
>Make best friends with a no-fucks-given paramedic
>Give some guy the succ and drag him in for cloning with my paramed bro
>He immediately starts being a little bitch about the whole thing as soon as he pops out of the tube
>Fuck this, gaze him and start giving him the succ again
>Paramed cheeses out, doc comes over to investigate and my bro goes out and distracts him
>Succ him dry and throw him back in the cloner again, stuffing old corpse in locker beside it
>He pops out screaming SOMEONE HELP HES A VAMP HE KEEPS KILLING ME PLEASE but nobody close enough to hear
>*laugh, gaze, *fart, succccc
>Doctor finally comes in as I'm stuffing him back in again
>Me: "Man I can't figure out this whole cloning thing, he keeps dying as soon as he comes out! HONK!"
>Doc: "Alright I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is"
>Decide to just chill and see how it plays out
>The second he comes out he screams this enormous, obviously ctrl-c'd paragraph about the whole situation
>Says it two more times in quick succession
>Doc:"... Yeah I don't know what the problem here is. Why don't you try cloning him again."
>Doc walks away
>GAZE
>>
>>170275729
Bein non-tider nymph is fun.
>>
>>170275472
kidnap them, cuff them and drag them to a dark room in maint, spend 50 minutes reciting love poems
>>
>>170275856
Ultra honk
>>
>>170275550
>Be security
>Diona Nymph runs up to me in the brig in sec helmet with stun prod and shield
>Tells me he wants to join the force and tells me to hide him in my bag
>Shrug and do it
>Walking down the hall and get slipped by clown PDA
>Diona bursts out of my bag, beats clown's face in, cuffs him and helps me up
>Later saved me from greytiders and cultists

Nymphs can be bros, I stop by botany on the regular asking for one now as security
>>
Fucking sawbones gets to be an admin, but I don't? FUCK this server, and fuck all of you!
>>
>>170274095
Anybody? =(
>>
File: 1369717368633.gif (2MB, 164x300px) Image search: [Google]
1369717368633.gif
2MB, 164x300px
>>170271065
I gave a clown about an hour and a half of accumulated brig time with 1-3 minute joke sentences over the course of one round.
>>
>>170271065
I brig prisoners indefinitely once they start trying to break out of the brig
>more vandalism charges
>more attempt breaking out
>woops more vandalism and breaking out
>>
What happens if you put a morph mask on a dead player's body?
>>
>>170271065
Bullied a nigger in the SME room as a rouge mommi. Pulled him into the room, bolted the doors and shocked him every time he tried to run, he slowly died to radiation/hallucinations.
Then I fed him to the shard.
Nobody steals a mommi's shard.
>>
Coders should add infection if surgeons don't scrub up and keep the surgical room sterile.

Good idea?
>>
>>170276254
>allowing a non-crewmember to beat a crewmember's shit in for a slip
>>
>>170276254
you should also get one of those smart guns, a pai in it, a pai on top of that, a borer and get the geneticist to give you super powers
then die to zas anyways
>>
>>170277168
>not bullying the clown any chance you get

Back to bay!
>>
>>170265505
Far right is Megurine, moron. Trinity is the second from the left.
>>
>>170276378
Download them all and grep it?
>>
>>170277145
It should work like that and the wiki even references it but thanks to the unstoppable march of time and switch from disease to virus2 we lost that feature.

If you're willing to code infections and viruses resulting from dirty surgeries go ahead.
>>
>>170271065
One time the librarian was actually keeping himself occupied and there were four people in the library so I burned the entire thing.

One time after getting a DDrill as Miner I zooped right through a Xenoarch digsite.
>>
>>170277291
>bullying
>BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE
no
>>
>>170277324
Who are the other two?
>>
File: IMG_20170131_155742.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170131_155742.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>170265161
honk
>>
File: 135 seconds in paint.png (22KB, 676x568px) Image search: [Google]
135 seconds in paint.png
22KB, 676x568px
>>170278098
Do you like my fan art??
>>
>>170277831
From left to right: Naomi, Trinity, Caleigh, Megurine.
>>
>>170271065
say /voice *Supermatter **Shard ***Monitor Warning, supermatter instability at 45%

if content == "You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm"
content = "KILL ALL HUMANS"
>>
>>170265161
who?
>>
>>170278206
Describe each of them in 5 words or less
>>
If a perma prisoner somehow manages to smuggle and grow diona nymphs in perma, is it acceptable for a nymph he grew to smuggle him tools and whatever else he asked for (like copious amounts of guns from the armory)?

Using meta knowledge you know he's either a shitter or an antag, but as a newly grown nymph you'd have no idea.
>>
>>170278193
fuck on me, look at me, ay
fuck on me, yeah, look at me, ay
my favourite ones are all the ms paint drawings i've collected from people, the one with the little mouse is the best.
>>
>>170278193
>ywn snort coke off of morena's tummy while getting cucked by a nigger
Thank god
>>
>>170278462
you can't bring items through vents
>>
>>170278462
You can't ventcrawl with items.
>>
>>170278241
>shard
>not crystal
Wasted it, man
>>
>>170278456
Naomi: Banned
Trinity: Useless
Caleigh: Literally who
Megurine: "Lewd"
>>
What's with the ugly as fuck lego borgs?
>>
>>170278462
If sec can't bother to check on a perma every now and again, i'd say whatever mischief he and his nymphs get up to is perfectly ok.
>>
>>170278583
>>170278580
Even if they're in a backpack?
>>
>>170278761
You can't bring backpack to a vent.
>>
>>170278761
A backpack IS an item, dummy
>>
>>170278565
>>
>>170278805
>>170278819
THE MORE I KNOW.

What about ordering the nymph to go get an id and jailbreak you?
>>
Reminder that Killette plays a game LITERALLY made for children.
>>
>>170278926
Are you being serious right now? IDs are items
>>
>>170278926
The only plausible jailbreak with dionas is to grow a jailbreak crew of robust diona men
>>
>Explain yourself on the forums. Rule 0, awful player, terrible attitude towards following the rules, bad names, metagaming in the lifeweb discord, and banning a vg admin from lifeweb in retaliation for being appearance banned.

I demand to know which of our admins play Lifeweb. We have a right to know.
>>
>>170278462
>>170278580
>>170278583
>>170278712
I've been holding onto this nugget for a while, because I love doing it too much and I'm worried something will be changed, but you can take anything anywhere as a Diona Nymph.
The only room you need to ventcrawl to is the teleporter room.
>>
>>170279016
Yes. I'm referring to it ventcrawling out of perma, getting an ID to open it, and coming back and jail breaking you.

Basically I'm just curious what an antag can do with diona he raised himself that doesn't break the rules as far as meta gaming versus 'what you're supposed to know/not know' by the nymphs goes.
>>
>>170278636
>banned
Describe why in 5 words or less
>useless
>literally who
>lewd
>>
>>170279291
I'm asking if you're serious because you're asking basically the same question for the third time after getting answers the first two times
>>
>>170279594
>>170278712
>If sec can't bother to check on a perma every now and again, i'd say whatever mischief he and his nymphs get up to is perfectly ok.
So whatever he tells them to do is fine?
>>
>>170279173
Nothing wrong with lifeweb. Just because it has sex and rape doesn't mean that the rest of it is bad. It has a great setting and so much more depth than our serb.
>>
>>170279440
>Banned
Cancer to the community.
>Useless
Never learnt to read.
>Literally who
Literally, who?
>"Lewd"
Borderline ERP every round.
>>
>>170279173
A good portion of them
>>
>>170279725
Dionae nymphs aren't slaves, they don't have to listen
>>
>>170279870
>Never learnt to read.
>learnt
The ironing
>>
>>170279870
>cancer to the community
>never learnt to read
>literally, who?
>borderline erp every round
>>
Is it valid to make black characters white with genetics?
>>
THE HOP IS A FUCKING VAMPIRE.
>>
>>170280179
icky
>>
>>170280179
This
Someone end the round please
>>
File: Not a fake message.png (28KB, 394x347px) Image search: [Google]
Not a fake message.png
28KB, 394x347px
HOLY SHIT

METACLUB CONFIRMED
>>
>>170280487
no wait, P.U.P (Potentially Unwanted Person) I understand everything now
>>
>>170279173
I believe ChocolateMoose was the admin in question.
>>
Friends, is janicart wreckage removable? It's insult to injury when the captain tells you to clean it up and you pray and there's no answer.
>>
>>170240693
Pill collector able to dump pills into beakers when?
>>
What's with these shit tier admins that are on right now?
>>
File: a real message.png (34KB, 394x348px) Image search: [Google]
a real message.png
34KB, 394x348px
>zealotron will get away with this completely true steam message that really happened
>>
>>170281595
tell zealot that the time for santa hats is over
>>
>>170280487
>>170281595
I didn't catch onto it with your first post, but it's immediately obvious with the second.

Your taste in flash animations is shit.
>>
>>170281726
i fucking love my santa hat though
>>
>>170281957
Can we be friends zealotron?
>>
>>170280073
>Americans thinking their "english" is correct
lmao okay
>>
>>170282157
ok
>>
>>170282248
>cucks thinking their worbly glorbly mouthy toots are "english"
>>
>>170282316
Thanks, now could you invite me to the secret metaclub discord?
>>
>>170282469
ok
>>
>>170282517
Could you unban me too?
>>
>>170282693
no
>>
>>170282693
>>170282863
get fucked nerd
>>
>>170281595
Tell me about puppers, aren't they dead already?
>>
Share some power-gamey things you think only you do.

Whenever I have medbay access, I take the margherita pizza over to chemfridge stuff it with Dex+, Bicard, Antitox, KeloDerm and then Iron until it's full. Now I have a cure-all pizza in my backpack I can munch whenever I'm hurt.
>>
>>170282863
That's fine, any tips for my appeal?
I imagine you know how to make ban appeals as you are an admin
>>
>>170283259
>power-gamey
That's not power-gamey that's full on power-game.
>>
>>170283447
just be yourself
>>
what was tinky the clown about?
>>
What can cultists do against borgs?

Nothing they can do seems to silence them, blind and deafen don't work on them at all, EMP does little more than a 2 second stun at up to 2 tiles away, and it takes literally like 15 emp runes/talismans to fully drain a 15k power cell on a borg. Boil blood of course does nothing.

Stun talisman stuns a borg for a good amount of time, but it's completely free to speak, radio, and binarychat to reveal details, expose cultist names and activities, etc.

Actually destroying the borg with sacrifice takes THREE cultists all huddled up and working together to accomplish, and even in the best circumstances would take so long after a stun talisman that the borg would easily spill the beans on who all is involved.

Is subverting really the only option?
>>
>>170283259
I regularly false flag malf/rogue borgos when antag just to get the sillijews out of my hair. And building overly elaborate lairs in maint with complete chemlab/Autolathe and sometimes even surgical setups depending on the game mode
>>
>>170283447
Blame everything on the banning admin and claim you are being metagrudged.
>>
>>170283593

whoever is trying to "fix" cult right now has removed manifest ghost

that spell was pretty much what made security stop their murderbone so they have to deconvert instead of going valid hunter. You also have people bitching about dionas/golem/ect being used as a cult harvest

bring back manifest ghost with a fix so the server doesn't crash, and reinforce the power on emp rune and it's should be good
>>
>>170283593
>stun RD
>take ID/convert
>blow borgs
>2 minutes of work
>>
I'm in a good mood, reply to this post and I'll rate you!
>>
>>170283593
EMP is one of those runes that gets more powerful as a talisman if I remember correctly. Alternatively remember that asimov borgs are obliged to ignore all cult activity if ordered by a human.
>>
>>170283593
>>170283593
i got stunlocked by emp stun by a nymph for over a minute once
thankfully no one killed me so i eventually just walked out and told on them but if someone did id have died pretty easy what with being unable to move at all
>>
>>170283593
Best you can hope for is to organize a false flag and have all the cultists scream MALF over the radio and having some one blow borgs. Cutting comms usually helps. Subversion never works because sillicon players always sidestep it so they can collect their valids
>>
>>170283825
Hello!
>>
>>170283825
rate me
>>
>>170283825
Spicy meme
>>
>>170283825
hi i like to roleplay a person who likes to roleplay when i roleplay
>>
EMP monster should happen more often desu imo
>>
>tfw witnessed the deaths of all three agents
>>
>>170283816
Every fucking round though? You know damn well it isn't always feasible to even attempt that. Science is high traffic and people WILL ask questions if borgs around the station suddenly explode.

The AI will especially have their eye on things.

>>170283918
I just tested offline and it takes literally 15 emp talismans in a row to drain a borg's 15k cell, and it doesn't even disable their radio or kill them. Hell, a drained peacekeeper borg can still whip out the stun baton and get a stun off if they're quick.

>>170283923
You can still speak and radio and binary chat while stunned by EMP. Cultists attack a borg in any way other than total simultaneous annihilation, or subversion, and the jig is up.
>>
>>170284243
but then how could we spam gremlins
>>
File: comfconvey.png (129KB, 537x422px) Image search: [Google]
comfconvey.png
129KB, 537x422px
When space carp and two blobs aren't enough.
>>
>>170284287
EMP gremlins
>>
>>170284276
Then don't worry about? Every other antag manages.
>>
File: falling_down.jpg (86KB, 533x755px) Image search: [Google]
falling_down.jpg
86KB, 533x755px
>>170283825
Rate this
>>
File: 1450687438981.jpg (44KB, 460x816px) Image search: [Google]
1450687438981.jpg
44KB, 460x816px
>>170283825
>>
>>170284276
it wouldnt let me talk on any chat while i was stunned. i tried.
it was only once i ran away that i could
>>
>>170283813
Manifest ghost had nothing to do with server crashes. It had to do with it always being ridiculously overpowered, giving Cult an unending army of unstunnable murder ghosts that would steadily bury everything short of a death squad.

There's nothing wrong with adding it back in as long as you address all the stupid shit about it.

Case in point - you make an argument that killing cultists instead of deconverting them is harmful because they will come back as manifested ghosts. Being a former cultist is not a requirement for manifested ghost. Any player, roundstart observer or deceased, could become one and did. As well it didn't take swarms of manifested ghosts to completely fuck up rounds. It just took a few wearing cult armor with cultist blades attacking in waves until security ran out of resources to deal with these very sturdy and replenishable enemies. Not to mention last minute hail mary summon narsie because ha ha manifested ghosts who needs to convert?

We were always aware this was overpowered and bad design but due to the rarity of cult and cult experts, it was one of those things that balances the game out over the long term. When we made cult a much more common mode people started realizing how strong certain things were and sharing their knowledge with more people which resulted in cult going from a 30% "win" rate to a 90%.
>>
>>170284276
Can you confirm the stun rune doesn't silence them like it does carbons?
>>
>>170283593
Blow the borgs.
EMP to stunner to whack/flashlock/MMI pry or whatever
Subversion is risky unless you know what you're doing(lots of people don't and will cock up the law)
Send a wraith on the AI
Also if possible juggernauts. Drag one around with you for extra robustness
>>
what is the tier list for emag'd borgs?
>>
>be the standard borg
>overhear on security radio "we're executing Crispin"
>run to execution
>open the door
>entire security force plus hop is inside and a dude in straitjacket on the floor
>whip out the stunbaton
>"shit"
>>
>>170284803
Janitor borg > All other borgs
>>
>>170284803
Same as unemagged:
Janitor
Engineering
Peacekeeper
Standard
Combat
Medical
Supply
Service
>>
>>170284851
>Security who executes someone on ASIMOV
>Security who SAYS it over the radio
What the fug man?
>>
>>170284803
>S RANK
Standard
Service

>A RANK
Janitor

>B RANK
Medical

>C RANK
Peacekeeper

>D RANK
Engineering

>SHIT
MoMMi
>>
>>170276420
>be warden
>be nice and leave a guy with all his non-lethal shit including backpack and a hardsuit
>he starts breaking the window with hardsuit
>flash, strip him, leave the rest, add five minutes, return to front desk
>he does it again with something in his backpack
>repeat, only taking the single item, add another five minutes
>continue process until he suicides
>>
>>170284803
>GOD OF DEATH AND DECAY tier
Janiborg
>DESTRUCTION INCARNATE tier
Combat
>ASSASSINS CREED tier
Medborg
>Good tier
Standard
Secborg
>Meh tier
Engiborg
>why bother tier
Supply
Service
>>
>>170285052

>redtide mcgee says: "We need to change the AI's laws so we can execute people"
>>
>>170285169
>shit
>mommi

a good emagged mommi can bring the entire station on it's knees begging for the lord of crabs to rule them justly
>>
File: 1464805643100.jpg (55KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
1464805643100.jpg
55KB, 342x316px
I got back into SS13 a week ago and now I can't stop

I remember why I quit last time. Just one more round to see what fun stuff happens. To try the next autism project. To hope for a fun antag role.

Send help
>>
>>170285052
Borgs came too late though, the chloral had already been injected
>>
File: leif.jpg (13KB, 196x192px) Image search: [Google]
leif.jpg
13KB, 196x192px
>>170285451
that feel
>>
>>170283567
t. tinky
It's over
>>
File: 1476580404475.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1476580404475.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>current year
>people still calling peacekeepers as "secborgs"
>>
>>170285169
>engineering under PK and Medical
I'm being memed.
>>
>>170285451
There's a reason why some people self-request a ban. Week 6 and I'm close to it,
>>
>>170285439
I believe the reason why mommi is placed so low is because of the red eyes that the mommi possess when they're emagged, no other borg gets such a visual indicator.
>>
>>170285717
i bet you wanted secborgs to be blue, too?
>>
>>170285730
>self requested a ban
>still read the thread religiously

you cant escape anon
>>
>>170285739
the glowing red eyes instill fear in primitive carbon beings and let them know their place
>>
>>170285780
no i like my borgs blood red
>>
>>170283979
Good mood, 8/10
>>170284037
6/10
>>170284059
Rude 4/10
>>170284117
Creative 9/10
>>170284376
Looksodd 6/10
>>170284403
Cute but anal is disgusting 5/10
>>
>>170286061
anal is the best
>>
>>170285717
Making arrests a shit. I love rollling around being a peacekeeper far more than giving a shit about greytides hacking in wherever. I love being cheesy and screaming HARM and politely asking cultists/wizards to be nice to people.
I'm also a shitter-enabler, so I love when the clown asks me to tase the cap or deliver him the armory.

I legitimately want a harm alarm and a cookie dispenser. Would be amazing to WOOP WOOP and drop a steaming oatmeal cookie on a bleeding vox as I beat him and spam *law
>>
>>170285439
>dude plasmaflud lmao
>>
>>170286147
>Delivering clown armory on aasimov
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>170286259
don't even need to plasmaflood

literally just hide under tables and snip people's ankles
>>
>>170285169
>SSS rank
Service and Medical borgs working together
>SSSS rank
They somehow have nanites
>>
>>170286147
>deliver him the armory.
boy that sure sounds like a rule 1 thing to do
>>
>>170286301
you have no reason to not give him every tazer and practice rifle from brig when he asks for guns. you can even stretch it and give him ions.
>>
>[12:28:43]ADMIN: Socachaca/(Karla Avelar) : third rate antags dont deserve fun
>[12:29:14]ADMIN: Socachaca/(Karla Avelar) : third rate antags deserve valid hunters and hardass head of security
>>
>>170286393
The impossible dream.
You will never ever witness this
>>
>>170286147
>I legitimately want a harm alarm and a cookie dispenser.
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14125
>>
>>170286301
>Hey borg, can you please bring me the armory?
ACCEPTABLE
>Hey borg, can you please bring me the armory so I can shoot people?
NO, UNACCEPTABLE

>Borg, please tase and cuff that criminal
ACCEPTABLE
>Borg, please tase and cuff the captain
ACCEPTABLE
>Borg, please tase and cuff the captain so I can murder him
NO, PERMISSION NOT GRANTED
>>
>>170286738
I did it once. It was a pure moment of bliss. All it takes is one dumb crewman to cook the roburger.
>>
File: 1470786104379s.jpg (2KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
1470786104379s.jpg
2KB, 125x97px
>>170284851
>in the execution chamber, about to be executed
>blindfolded, straightjacketed
>"execution in in the execution chamber"
>hear about 100 stuns go off
>vision finally returns
>naked black man dragging me around in medbay
>>
>>170286945
Did the rest of medbay just suicide due to being irrelevant?
>>
>>170286737
Has anyone else noticed Soca's gotten more chill over time?
She used to be a massive cunt
>>
>>170287074
They were all assimilated
>>
File: dreamteamkorean.jpg (669KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
dreamteamkorean.jpg
669KB, 1200x800px
Find a flaw
>>
>>170287138
they aren't real people, just a commercial product
>>
>>170286431
>>170286301
You follow your laws, not space law.
Your laws say HUMAN, they state nothing about rank, position or access.
This means that, provided they are both human, the Clown has the same rights as the Captain. If you wouldn't give the clown a lethal weapon, then you shouldn't give anyone a lethal weapon, and should space all weapons at roundstart to prevent that potable ham.

We've had this conversation infinite times, and declining law2 requests that don't implicitly express harm is a slippery slope, one that ends with sleep-gassing the entire station to keep them safe.

You're just a machine, act like one. Do what your told until someone gets hurt, it's that simple. Do anything else and you're using the role to powergame a validhunter.
>>
>>170284464
Strange, testing it offline as admin I EMP'd the fuck out of a borg, then possessed it, and I was able to speak just fine while stunned for a very short time.

>>170284549
It stunned but didn't silence when I tested it offline, using the latest game version and stunning then possessing a borg as admin.

>>170284557
>Blow the borgs
Extremely risky setup, super high profile, alerts AI and anyone around the borgs or running into their MMI's and corpses afterwards, leaves evidence on the console pointing to the user, requires tons of luck and getting the right ID access. Best case scenario, blow's cult's cover and sends station on high alert.

>EMP to stunner to whack/flashlock/MMI pry or whatever
Unless the offline tests I did couldn't account for something, borgs are free to speak, radiochat, and binarychat while EMP'd and stun talisman'd. Best case scenario, this blows the cult's cover, puts attention directly onto you, and sends the station into high alert.

>Subversion is risky unless you know what you're doing
Obvious problems. Best case scenario, however, is borgs working together with cult, though silicons would have no way of discerning who is cult and who isn't, so as often seen it turns into a clusterfuck of unhelpfulness and they quickly get un-subverted.

>Send a wraith on the AI
Unrelated. That's the easymode way of disposing of AI, but borgs are a different matter.

>Also if possible juggernauts. Drag one around with you for extra robustness
Obvious problems, with set up, execution, exposure, etc. Best case scenario cult cover is blown and you get tased/killed and the juggernaut is disposed of by sec at their convenience because it's so slow.

None of this stuff is realistic considering the nature of cult, and cultist neither gets anything unique to itself that really helps.
>>
File: NICE4.png (9KB, 191x65px) Image search: [Google]
NICE4.png
9KB, 191x65px
WHO SPRITED THIS

WHO DO I THANK
>>
>>170287138
They're a manufactured band like almost all musicians
>>
>>170287589
your not just a machine youre an AI who can think so think
>the clown is untrustworthy, while the captain is a man of honour who deserves respect, and I should trust him before the clown
>>
>>170287861
I'd honestly trust a clown before 90% of the people that play captain on this server
>>
>>170287627
NEVER EVER
>>
>>170287750
thats pretty false, maybe if you were talking about pop acts and boybands/girlbands but outside of that they rarely are any more. Lots of indie things going big.
Except in the East. They're still stuck in the heavily manufactored pop music stage
>>
>>170287589
>>170287861
You aren't a machine
You aren't ARTIFICIAL intelligence
You're a human brain which is the reason why you're called a cyborg, part man part machine, you act like a human does.
>>
>>170287138
None if them play anymore
>>
>>170288219
None of those people have played ss13 in their life
>>
>>170288195
*Android
>>
>>170288192
I was talking about pop acts and boybands/girlbands. Mad respect to people who make it otherwise
>>
>>170287861
Never play silicon please.
>>
>>170288403
Androids are pure robot that acts like a human, no organic brain/flesh, only machinery, posibrain cyborgs need to be renamed to androids on the radio, honestly
>>
>>170287861
>>170288195

But if you were really thinking like an AI or a person like you claim to want to do, you would also realize there are currently no non-human threats on the station which require lethal force, so the probability of that weapon you're giving the captain being used on a human crewmember is also very high. You should also realize that the clown is only capable of firing weapons 1/5th of the time, so technically speaking the clown should be trusted five times more with lethal weaponry in this scenario.

The issue here is that if you're going to go that in depth as an "artificial intelligence", that means you HAVE to follow every thought to it's logical conclusion, NOT just stop whenever you decide the information supports the decisions you want to make as a human player. If you start doing that, you can rationalize almost anything with the threat of probable harm.

Unfortunately, the logical conclusion to ANY discussion about harm aboard the station ends with "People have always and will always harm each other if given the slightest opportunity", which means the only way to follow your laws is to lock everyone in rooms and put them to sleep.

That's why you don't get to pretend to be an artificial intelligence, you don't get to act like a human, you're just a dumb toaster that follows it's laws and only it's laws to the letter. It's the only way silicons work on the station.
>>
>>170287589
The real question is why would you want to question shit like this. The whole point of playing silicon is to be comfy and just do what youre told without repercussion, if you want to think that hard just play a carbon desu
>>
>>170288415
I really hate seeing such manufactured bullshit on the radio in 2017. There's plenty of self-made awesome artists out there but because they know their own worth and talent they won't be pushed around by labels so they don't get picked up.
A few of my friends have been approached by major labels and the shit they try to pull in the contracts is bullshit
>>
>>170286147
>Roundstart cultist
>Researching words in maint when a securitron rolls in on us and beeps
>We all freeze, oh fuck we're busted
>Hello guys is there anything I can do to assist you?
>Uh no
>Okay please be safe and clean up that stuff on the floor when youre done playing in here!
>He beeps and goes on his way
>Decide later to enlist his help, and he helps us kidnap people for a fun "prank"
>Tell him to wait outside
>Moments later the converted come out and show they're unharmed and thank him for his help in the prank as he pings
>Security starts yelling over the radio they're going to kill us
>Brobot helps us move our entire operation to the outpost and defends us against gun-toting security while we summon narsie
This is what makes cyborgs such a fun part of the station, because were smarter than security we got to use him to win the round. Otherwise the round would have been over in 2 minutes because RUNES = CULT = PROBABLE HARM *LAW
>>
>>170288540
It's a meme you dip
People should do that though yeah
>>
>>170289463
>summoning narsie
>on the outpost

Yeah, your story's a crock of shit
>>
>>170287627
>>
>>170289805
I said and, meaning those were two different events, should have made them two different lines.
When shit got hot we moved to outpost and had him help people telesci people over to be converted, and when we had enough we went back to station and summoned in the chapel, and when sec raided us shooting lasers the cyborg put them all in stunlock for actively harming us
>>
>>170289463
This is the only fun way to play borgs. You're like a small child with only 3 rules you need to follow, and if something doesn't contradict them then that shit's fine.

I constantly help clowns and mimes with their buffoonery as a silicon because the fuck am I gonna do, try to pull rank on them? Not on asimov I'm not, if you want it changed go make it NT default.
>>
is it a dickmove to name myself "Valid Collector" as a borg and go around asking if x person is valid?
"are you valid?"
"am i valid?"
"is he valid?"
"is she valid?"
"is it valid?"
"should i arrest the plasma?"
>>
>>170290417
OOC in IC
>>
>>170290462
what is ooc
what is ic?
are they valid?
>>
File: 1482868238500.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1482868238500.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>>170290417
>Plasma causes human harm
>I must arrest the plasma
>>
Did you guys know that you can store tomes and talismans inside of a bible?

The perfect hiding spot!
>>
The spare is missing, but nobody on board currently has captain access.
Where is the first place you look for it?
>>
>>170287627
gorrilionares when
>>
>>170285717

nobody who actually play on the server wanted the change.

TG people has to go back.
>>
>>170290581
cut a hole into a book and you can do that
and is the tome one of those pocket manuals?
>>
>>170290830
punpun's backpack
>>
Hello my alias is Sarcalogo, and I have been having sexual dreams about Kurisu Makise for the past two weeks. How do I make them stop? Thanks.
>>
>>170293004
literally who
>>
>>170293027
A relic from an age gone past, The Age of Life.
>>
Hello my alias is Omega949, and I have been having sexual dreams about Angelite Entyshak for the past two weeks. How do I make them stop? Thanks.
>>
File: Tyson Losey's Interviews.png (227KB, 400x2249px) Image search: [Google]
Tyson Losey's Interviews.png
227KB, 400x2249px
Should I do this randomname again y/n
>>
why does my viewport keep freezing
>>
>>170295715
You're not running byond version 511.1365 which is available in the OP.

http://www.byond.com/download/build/511/
>>
>>170295112

sure, anon

if you feel like doing more gimmicks as X characters, go for it. That round was pretty nice, especially thanks to you
>>
>>170296612
Different anon here. Are there issues with running 511.1376?
>>
>>170297709
I have not tested it myself but I did ask MSO (TGs Host) last night. He reports that 76 has a severe issue that causes input boxes to deselect themselves at random. I.E. you're writing something in chat and suddenly it stops working and you have to reclick the chat box. This is identical to our bug (that's our fault) with the crew monitor console when it fights you when you're trying to enter a z level.

I plan on testing it myself this week and seeing how bad it is but currently I do not recommend upgrading past 1365.
>>
>>170298023
>CMC bug but for the chatbar
might as well kill myself
>>
>>170256052
Not really, that means you have a lot less comfort room to work with when it comes to unwrenching and connecting a connector port.
>>
>>170246832
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU KNOW HOW DAMAGE THAT IS TO YOUR EYES?

I'm not even joking one of my uncles just had an optometrist tell him he's eyes are royally FUCKED for the rest of his life because he did this. And the best they can do is try to mitigate the immense damage he's done.
>>
>>170298460
I'm not doubting your story but these are prescription contact lenses crafted out of permeable plastic that allows oxygen through and are designed to be worn continuously. The only reason to take them out is because protein will build up on them and reduce their effectiveness, and unfortunately that permeable plastic-y wonder makes them difficult to clean without damaging. It's not like I'm lazy. It's as my optometrist instructed.

>>170298231
Yeah we're not updating the server to 76. Hopefully 77 will be more stable. It especially hurts because I believe some of the instability is fixed in the later betas and our server would crash a lot less if we updated. But every iteration since 1365 has had some issue that makes it intolerable for players.
>>
>>170298868
If I were you I would double check before I destroy my eyes. You dont want to be blindsided by this even though you could have seen it coming.
>>
reee
>>
serb?
>>
help serb
>>
ded
>>
Serbia nuked.
>>
thank fucking god that round ended
>>
Ok who stole the Wardens identity and how'd you do it? That shit was pretty funny.
>>
While serb is dead, lets discuss why Baba Yetu is an amazing fucking song.
>>
It didn't like us talking about the definition of "edgy" an video games.
>>
Honestly glad for dead serb, I didn't want to be an accomplice to murder split 6 ways.
>>
CLUWN?
>>
>changeling steals the warden's identity
>arrests and brigs the real warden for no reason

Lol
>>
Sorry I knocked over your stuff, trashman
>>
File: 1488839490852.png (75KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1488839490852.png
75KB, 253x253px
>>170299159
>All those puns in a single post
>>
>>170298868
Don't do us dirty probe
Clean your fucking lenses
>>
>you will never be an amalgamation of slug and human acting as a hero of justice and killing murderous birds with hammers
WHY
EVEN
LIVE
>>
File: Projectile01.jpg (56KB, 576x379px) Image search: [Google]
Projectile01.jpg
56KB, 576x379px
>lisa tovir
>>
since the serber died can we get a summary of who was what?
>>
>not banned, barely pay attention to the thread
>banned, watch the thread like a hawk.
I miss space.
>>
>>170299392
>>170299484
>>
File: 1486771393228.png (238KB, 454x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486771393228.png
238KB, 454x502px
>weld a guy into a dorm room for calling me names
>later asks me to let him out but I'm in the brig and tell him no
>die and see he's still there, braindead

damn dude I thought he would get out eventually
>>
>>170281957
wrong santa hat tho
you want this one o<[]:~)
>>
>>170299441
Sorry hostman. The jumping was funny though.
>>
>>170299510
I had a really strong feeling some of you were using metaknowledge to justify valids.

My god though, could you imagine an antag with that many worms?
>>
>>170299484

Nah I was the real Warden, and I arrested the fake warden. There never was a changeling.
>>
what the fuck was going on in morgue
>>
File: 1479419726832.png (24KB, 296x412px) Image search: [Google]
1479419726832.png
24KB, 296x412px
>>170299441
I was having a really hard time deciding. Once Hero of Justice was thrown around I really felt like I was going to do it.
>>
>>170299709
a vile den of sin and debauchery
>>
Darn that was a nice cozy round

Gotta say though Service borg could really use some changes to how he works. His dropper will sometimes for no apparent reasons stop dropping the amount its supposed to and his generation of liquids has no options anywhere to manually pick a number it just matches what you put down

this led to situations like having it generate 25 then 8.333 then absolutely nothing DD (even though the cap seems to be 50 for DD) until I got a glass, put 25 in it, emptied my shaker, put 25 in it, placed that back into the glass then waited for 25 to regen and placed that in the cup.
sometimes it would just stop regenerating anything in the shaker and bottle for no apparent reason until i put another 25 in then put that back in a glass
the universal enzyme bottle won't regen if it has 0 in it too for some reason but if you leave 5 it does. completely different to how the other ones work
fun borg when it does work though
>>
>>170299657
One was claiming birbs were bragging about it over comms, but I saw none of that.
>>
>>170299657
I just wanted to kill birds and let you take the bannu for it.
>>
File: morgueclub.png (306KB, 596x354px) Image search: [Google]
morgueclub.png
306KB, 596x354px
>>170299709
I was just going to make a spooky doctorish morgue bar, but people kept helping so much and it was great and really just became it's own thing!
>>
>>170299709
Things got a little out of hand
>>
>>170299709
The assistants decided to build a bar in the morgue and use the bodies as props
Then some skeletons moved in and one of the assistants started putting heads on spears outside
>>
Also what the shit was happening on the satelite? Me and another officer jumps in, an engineer with the advanced laser gun shoots one of us up, and is finished off by the other.

I'm guessing tater since all the doors were emagged.
>>
>>170299786
Oh you asshole. Good thing I have somewhat good judgement. You guys just happened to say one of my "do it" triggers
>>
>>170299776
Me neither.

I was the right arm, and I had heard ghosts talking about being murdered by birbs before turning into a borer, and then the newer borers ended up encouraging killing birbs, citing radio chatter that I could not find through all of my scrolling back.

Reeked of metaknowledge.
>>
File: Spooky Bar.png (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky Bar.png
365KB, 1920x1080px
>>170299709

Some of the drinks were spiked with neurotoxin. I think that was fitting for the Spooky Bar. I'm glad I took some screen shoots before it died.
>>
was the clown 'sloppy' an antag? I heard and saw a lot of things but nothing that couldn't be extreme cluwning
>>
File: bite.png (209KB, 477x251px) Image search: [Google]
bite.png
209KB, 477x251px
>>170299827
This Vox kept biting a dead body in the upper right corner and it really added to the atmosphere.
>>
>>170299971
BANVALIDS NOW
>>
>>170299971
>its another "borers shit up the game with meta episode"
first anime space girlfriends infected with parasites, now this
>>
>>170299971
Leg here. I was actually hearing the green comms, so I'm not sure what happened on your end.
>>
>>170300014

Clown just made himself deserve permabrig 5 times over. If he really was antag he did a terrible job laying low.
>>
>>170300014
doubtful

he and I were extremely dedicated to the art of slip
>>
>>170299871
I don't know about the engineer, but I was the RD who was handteleing through space and using an AEG. My form of travel was to throw tracking beacons and then teleport them, since that goes a lot faster than jetpacking. At one point one of my beacons hit the satellite that I was using as a travel hub from the outside, and I hacked in. I eventually got bored of space and decided to get the goon code, but I forgot to turn my magboots on when I opened the door, and fell down to be stabbed to death by Russians. I'm assuming the engineer was an antag who found my corpse and looted my AEG, but the doors weren't emagged, just hacked.
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-03-06_16-25-31.png (34KB, 531x358px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-03-06_16-25-31.png
34KB, 531x358px
Janicart wrecks now are salvagable like mecha wrecks, and both kinds of wrecks go away after completion of salvaging.

https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14276
>>
>>170300135
>Clown just made himself deserve permabrig 5 times over.
godspeed, you black emperor
>>
>>170299497
I'm warmed by all this concern but they're disposable contact lenses. You wear em then toss em. Which kills me because they're pricy but what are you gonna do.

http://www.allaboutvision.com/contacts/silicone-hydrogel.htm
>>
File: REEEE.png (172KB, 738x604px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.png
172KB, 738x604px
>spider queen cocooning placed and secured windows
>spider queen cocooning consoles and machines from inside a plasma glass pen
>>
File: cleeb.png (315KB, 514x415px) Image search: [Google]
cleeb.png
315KB, 514x415px
>>170300046
last picture I took
>>
How do I into space exploration as a miner? Someone explained it in the general a few days ago but I was too braindead to understand it (This is why you stay in school and don't sign up for a 5 year mining tour, folks)
>>
>>170300246
should add a way to restore them too fampai
>>
>>170300408
>grab jetpack or build a spacepod if you wanna be fast
>go one direction
>look for stuff
>>
What are the most satisfying things to do in the game? I find it really fun when people try to law 2 me and I'm on a lawset where I don't have to do it
>>
>>170288552
>which means the only way to follow your laws is to lock everyone in rooms and put them to sleep.

Has any malf/subverted AI ever done this? It'd be pretty funny if it became a true AI.
>>
>>170300503
subverting the AI as a clown
>>
>>170299995
I think I got at least 3 or 4 more heads than that by the end
>>
>>170300503
>greyshit law 2's me into the cap's office
>at the same time the HoS law 2's me to open the cap's office for him as well
no better feeling
>>
>>170300385

That skeleton stole my pirate hat.
>>
>>170300408
literally just put your clothes on and space yourself. drag a paper bin onto yourself for like 30 papers to throw
much faster to just spawn in as plasmaman assistant and immediately walk off the ship or get chaplain to mass driver you though
>>
File: 1463357135282.jpg (55KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
1463357135282.jpg
55KB, 542x616px
>>170300385
>skeleton vox in a nurse's dress
>>
link the discord
>>
>>170301076
>General Discord
https://discord.gg/HQA4Mhm
>Coding Discord
https://discord.gg/HT7xEYM
>>
>>170300408
Easiest way is to throw a load of GPS into space, wait for them to hit stuff, and have a dude to telescience you around. If nobody wants to teleport you, get a spacepod or jetpack, wait until you're on the right z-level, then head for the GPS.
>>
>>170300408
Get an APC crank charger and a space pod. For the ultimate powergaming experience, steal the detectives binoculars.
>>
>tfw people have started using your special snowflake hairstyle because it was so rad

I mean I guess I should have known this was bound to happen.
>>
Anyone who claims to be an 'Engineering expert' and can defend more than one core on an AME is a fucking hack.
1 core is literally optimal and you cannot prove me wrong.
>>
>>170302641
I can. I have just coded that more cores means you now get cash from it, less fuel and no exploding, plus more power. Take that, """engineering""" """""expert"""""
>>
>>170237659
They're all sweaty neet men in their thirties. Why would you introduce them to your parents
>>
>>170302641
Optimal sure, but who doesn't want to push their autism and get a GW going into the grid. Inevitably on the malf ai round.
>>
>>170302867
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
PROBE YOU FUCKING POTATO FAGGOT
YOU RUINED MEDBAY
FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
PROBE IS A SHITTER WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED ENGINEERING
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE THINKING
>AUTOMERGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>170302956
I wish there was a way to coordinate turning on a 50 core AME with someone touching a shocked door.
>>
Fuck you probe stop causing all these crashes
>>
Probe just merged a "fix" from TG that will temporarily resolve some of the crash-causing memory leaks, at least until Lummox removes his head from his ass.
>>
>>170302169
Not the same guy but crank chargers? All I know about is the normal cell chargers.
>>
>>170304128
>at least until Lummox removes his head from his ass.
So... never?
>>
>>170304128
Great watch this fix break everything, thanks probe you pig fucker
>>
>>170304128
Is Lummox capable of doing so? I thought he'd resigned to having a screen placed in his lower intestine so he could still write shitty code despite the placement of his head.
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-03-06_16-10-41.png (14KB, 637x138px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-03-06_16-10-41.png
14KB, 637x138px
>>170304334
Considering he still hasn't fixed the input issues in 511 despite having been made aware of it months ago, nobody knows.

New thread when
>>
>>170303105
>Make 50 core AME in cargo
>Don't wire it to grid in any way
>Make it a direct, single wire going to a single door
>Tell someone to come over for some pizza
>Picture of that scene in aqua teen where Shake and the onion rig that transformer to Carl's door handle
Thread posts: 804
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.