[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - Spessmen on a Spess Station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 780
Thread images: 103

File: 1418622722035.jpg (190KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
1418622722035.jpg
190KB, 423x750px
ghost salt Edition

Last Thread: >>168824565

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>people care about statics
>manifested ghosts manifest salt
>nobody makes a fucking thread in time

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz
>>
yeah.
>>
File: vgstation-logo.gif (58KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
vgstation-logo.gif
58KB, 150x150px
contribute to the wiki
>>
File: SS13_Russia_Station.png (226KB, 1920x1033px) Image search: [Google]
SS13_Russia_Station.png
226KB, 1920x1033px
Which server is this from? It looks sick as fuck.
>>
1st for fuck niggers, kikes and catbeasts
>>
File: NOT THIS ONE YOU FUCK.jpg (62KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
NOT THIS ONE YOU FUCK.jpg
62KB, 640x432px
>>168923835
>>
File: NOT THIS ONE YOU MORON.gif (308KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
NOT THIS ONE YOU MORON.gif
308KB, 480x270px
>>168923835
>>
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14128
fuck 2-handed shotguns? [y/n]
>>
>>168923835
>>168923964
>>168924107
"Russia station" is a name no one uses, it's not useful

I am about 90% sure that's from CEV-Eris.
>>
>>168924234
When I think of nerfing shotguns I think of buffing wizards, and I want the wizards to be buffed
>>
>>168923835
>multiple floors
OVER THE FUCKING LINE
>>
Can we just scrap vox raiders game mode and make alien abducting game mode instead?

>5 Grays spawn on a UFO
>They have to steal multiple organs and implant trackers into the crew
>They get cool plasma weapons incase they're discovered
>The crew can play old 50's music to blow up the grays
>>
>>168925009
Maybe its me anon, but there us a shotgun nerf and there is making shotguns trash to use.
>>
>>168925136
I'd be all for this. I enjoyed playing bootleg-abductors when Dragonbro did it.
>>
I didn't get 1st but waifus are still shit
>>
>>168925136
Cool concept, but giving them lethals will make everyone just play them like ops. Give em laser tasers instead.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKxGg_PtmUw
>>
>>168925148
They didn't seem so bad to use to me.
>>
>>168925136
That seems even more like a side antagonist than heist.
>>
>>168923835
This hud is fucking atrocious
>>
File: Bill.png (517KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.png
517KB, 960x672px
CHECK THE FORUM
MORENAS BAN APPEAL DENIED
>>
File: comfsme.png (153KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
comfsme.png
153KB, 640x631px
Nth for cult engine
>>
File: 1392354091773.gif (490KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1392354091773.gif
490KB, 400x225px
>>168923835
>you can see the z-level below you through holes in the floor
cool shit
>>
>>168925654
Maybe the implants slowly start turning those implanted into human/alien hybrids who gain telekinesis or super strength.

Didn't really think this through too much, just spitballin
>>
>>168925512
It did to me anon, it felt really bad, forcing the two hand and the whole control change.
>>
Wizard Federation > Syndicate > Nanotrasen > Cult of Nar'sie >>>>>>>>>> POWERGAP >>>>>>>>>>> anything Vox related
>>
Doctor Acula will be attending for the department of hematology beginning next shift.
>>
>>168926243
I really liked the needing two hands part, personally.
>>
Solution to the shotgun problem: make every shotgun able to be sawed off, but give a chance of dropping it or a chance of getting brute damage on your hand/arm when fire it
>>
>>168926529
Ah, yes, RNG

What quality game design
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-02-20_21-52-41.png (46KB, 653x418px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-02-20_21-52-41.png
46KB, 653x418px
>tator robutticist
>hack a borg to get the HoP jumpsuit
>AI starts complaining about an unlawed borg
>decide I need to silence the AI
>build a railgun without realizing there was fuck all power in the grid
>go to the singulo thinking I could get more charge in the capacitor there
>some miner comes in and turns off the field
>die, but my bag of holding eats the singulo

An odd feeling
>>
>>168926529
That makes them even stronger
>>
>>168926529
what problem are you specifically referring to

I was not aware shotguns had any real problems in their current state
>>
>Try out xenoarcheology for the first time.
>First artifact I find turns me into a horrible copy of a clown and I die from exposure to space.
Still, it was fun.
>>
so if you pull a pet mob then climb into a wheelchair you effectively turn off its ai until you get off the chair

useless but neat
>>
>>168926674
try to use a shotgun now. Now try to use a energy gun. Now tell me which one is better to use and more effective in combat
>>
>>168926610
>thinking the singulo will be ever capable of generating 1GW
you're delusional

if you want 1GW you need to autism with the sme and teg
>>
>>168926593
Okay, fine, make it so it's a 100% to hurt yourself or drop it unless you get swole, then push it at the same time as the nutrient and strength change when that gets done. so probably never
>>
are goon's maps copyrighted?
>>
File: 1449818305008.png (8KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1449818305008.png
8KB, 274x242px
>check out my ckey/static name in fireden archives
>Error: no results
>>
What's the emote to wiggle as a MoMMI?
>>
>>168926769
To be fair anon, if you supercooled plasma and moved the collectors much closer to the singulo, the output becomes much higher. Maybe not 1GW, but still a good start.
>>
>tfw after playing for 3 weeks i finally manage to get my first antag total victory

paralysis pen too stronk, jesus
>>
>>168927049
15 u chloral 15 u ethanol 15u water 15u chloral 15 u chloral
empty an autoinjector, slam that shit in
>>
>>168927049
It's not hard, thermals, patience, and an esword is all it usually takes for me. I understand that an ebow would compliment the sword better, but I'm not a massive faggot
>>
>randomly bring up wanting to open doors in the station to make it a free environment with some guy in dorms
>by a complete miracle, he's a traitor
>he hands me an emag and says "godspeed"
>begin hacking every single door on the station, much to security's dismay
>they chase me for ages
>get caught (by some random guy, victor sheets)
>he walks up to me
>this is it, this is the end
>"psst i'm a traitor too, what's the code word"
>"I have no code words. I simply want to open doors."
>"wanna go raid security together and open all the doors?"
>"Yes."
>he has two chloral autoinjectors, we go and open all the doors
>get caught, but he chlorals the warden who found us
>we escape but i lose track of him
>continue opening doors
>accrue so much heat that i have to swap identities and get a new outfit from my stolen autodrobe
>hack more doors, come within inches of security officers shooting at me, escape because maintenance has literally no closed doors so it's ridiculously easy to lose 'em
>announce my grand plans over radio and security channel
>sec thinks me and victor were changelings because of the autoinjector
>shuttle gets called
>change identity one more time
>going to go quick-send the shuttle
>wait by it
>security officers walk past, sweating bullets, antag shakes even as nonantag
>shuttle lands
>rush toward the doors
>sono flashes me 4no raisins, just out of random suspicion
>drags me into the security area as somebody else emags the shuttle, thank god
>he pulls off the mask
>"Did you expect me, Sono?"
>"IT'S HIM HOLY SHIT"
>ask to be spaced so i can be one with the universe
>get beheaded by three people simultaneously instead

Still worth it
>>
File: 1484599350481.jpg (35KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
1484599350481.jpg
35KB, 640x459px
>>168926872
Well, the goons' usual position is "well we don't care so go ahead".

Fast forward 6 months and the repo gets DMCA'd by a goon. (But it was JUST A PRANK BRO!)

This shit is why I'm so paranoid about getting people to ask permission when we port shit from other servers.
>>
>>168927049
>victory
>>
File: 899917368214.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
899917368214.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>168926883
>check my ckey/static
>ends up someone was false flag self shilling me for the months I took a vacation away from space and 4chan

Well I guess that explains a few things.
>>
>>168926738
The shotgun is retardedly strong if you can actually land a shot. The strength of the egun is in RoF and its ability to stun, whereas the shotguns strength is its ability to hit and run and guarantee death with internal bleeding. The shotgun can be very effective in the right hands, it's just that nobody really uses them anyway because the idea of one shot stun+higher RoF+higher capacity is more appealing than outright fucking somebody up.

The shotgun is more desirable in some situations than an energy gun, which is perfectly fine imo. Against wizards it's pretty fucking great. Against people with ablative/energy shields it's pretty great. Against people that can't easily get medical treatment it's pretty great. In most other circumstances the high tech energy gun will be more effective. I have no problems with this.

also shotguns are pretty great against juggernaughts/wraiths/melee users in general desu
>>
>>168927229
so what your saying is you helped an antag as non-antag? best hope no one ahelped it
>>
>>168927229
I was recently reminded that TG literally doesn't have soldering irons

>emag hell
>>
>>168927284
that entire incident was because of a single gooncoder going full autism. As soon as it happened goon disowned him and denied involvement. Apparently they lawyered up to attempt to sue the guy for false representation
>>
>>168927312
wienermaster69, is that you?
>>
>>168927437
>4. Teaming up with an antagonist is fine from time to time if you've got a good reason, but make sure you adminhelp and get an OK before you start killing people or whatnot.
I definitely didn't want to kill anyone. Actually I'm pretty sure neither the first traitor or Victor even got a kill all round.
All I did was open doors, man.
>>
>>168927468
Wasn't a coder. It was a mentor which is like a baby tier admin that just answers questions.

He wrote some tiny ass script to load a file with actual code that we never used but put in our repo because we thought we might need it.

In fairness, it was not included in the public open release and we got it from the leak.

And as you said, Goon immediately took a shit on him.
>>
File: 1482390828853.gif (221KB, 272x362px) Image search: [Google]
1482390828853.gif
221KB, 272x362px
>>168925875
>no shit posting stay out of it
>meanwhile (s)he went into everyone else's appeals and shit them up

Who wants to bet they will stick around in the discord to try and get the perma removed.
>>
>>168927394
problem is that 90% of all threats can be dealt with easily and efficiently with the eguns stun followed by lethal dump on the target. Ablative and E shields can by bypassed by aiming for the legs and cult constructs are rare. The only real time a shotgun is better than a egun is wizards or really weird adminbus related fighting since ion related threats outside of magic nerds is rare.
>>
>>168927437
>Nanotrasen Relation: Opposed
>>
>>168925875
Yknow, normally I'd be happy about this, but I enjoyed watching him squirm whenever I outright ignored him even when we were working in close quarters in the same department.
I don't have anyone to do that to now. Kinda makes me sad.
>>
Have you ever intentionally collected valids without a lust for them?
>>
Is there a way to deconstruct a floor entirely just with standard tools, to open up a block into space?

Or is it just drills/damage?
>>
it's ling
>>
>>168928210
RCD / drills / damage
>>
>>168928075
Yeah. Some random chick blasted the CMO in surgery once, came out, I pushed her, took her Egun, tazed and lased, then just tagged and bagged her and went about my day bringing the CMO back.
I don't think it really hit me that I had just offed somebody.
>>
>>168926905
NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

the railgun has shit damage scalling, i say that because i tested it and looked into the code

the thing that makes it shine is exactly 1GW, wich makes the damage jump from 90 with 900MW~999MW to 200 with 1GW and it's able to gib and penetrate walls

it's only worth the risk if you're a pipe wizard
>>
File: 1481306621910.png (380KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1481306621910.png
380KB, 920x690px
>>168927468
Never forget
>>
>>168928319
Ah the RCD, that's what I was missing. Thanks!
>>
>>168928408
>when a pack of autists collect their valids on you IRL
>>
File: 1415930034011.gif (1MB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1415930034011.gif
1MB, 200x149px
>been playing for 5 years
What the fuck
>>
>>168929043
>been playing for two years
>barely even remember half of last year

space has stolen my time from me
>>
Lyra is a patrician tier waifu, yeah?
>>
>>168929145
lmao how you gon fuck a burning skeleton nigga
>>
>>168929148
No.
There are no waifus. Only trash tier whores, the kind of people Shiggy would waifu.
WFU stock has crashed and it's not going to rise any time soon.

now is the age of HSB
>>
>>168929225
>not implying all servers shouldn't have lifeweb like ERP
It even get's rid of the creeps that actually want to ERP m-most of the time
>>
>>168929145
>>168929148
replied to the wrong post lmao
>>
>>168927704
well the thing is most threats can also be easily and efficiently dealt with using a shotgun with lethal rounds loaded. All it takes is one shot to pretty much end somebody, once you get that initial slowdown with the shotgun it's pretty much over in a gunfight, as long as you don't rush headfirst into the desperate last stand that somebody is going to put up once they know they've been hit by a shotgun slug.

See, there aren't really a whole lot of differences between a shotgun's and an egun's effectiveness when you really break it down. It's about the same difficulty to land an egun shot as it is a shotgun slug. What are the differences? After you stun somebody with an egun, you have to switch to lasers. If you don't have enough ammo after a protracted firefight, you might not even be able to kill somebody. You can hit them to death pretty easily, but that takes time and you might have to stun them again or risk getting caught trying to bash somebody's brains in.

With a shotgun, you have to land two shots to really put somebody down usually. This makes it moderately more dangerous if you aren't careful, because after you land that first shot you are still susceptible to return fire. However, the person is now bleeding, may die even if they bandage themselves, and are now in a very vulnerable state. It's very easy to land the second shot. There is however the same problem that you may not have enough ammo to land both the first and second shots in a protracted firefight, depending on which type of shotgun you're using. This is usually less of a problem because it only takes one shot to really fuck somebody up, and two to completely end them.

There really is not a big difference in the combat effectiveness of the two weapons. There are differences that set them apart, however. Eguns can be carried in backpacks, and have non-lethal potential. For this reason they are going to be used by traitors who don't wear armor usually, and security who need stuns.
>>
>>168929613
with a shotgun to end the fight you need 2 shots direct to take them down. 1 shot will leave them alive and capable of fighting for a little bit longer. With stun n done combat 1 non lethal shot puts you down for 10 seconds. 10 seconds is way longer than enough to do anything you could need to your target.
>>
>>168928075
Yep. One time, a janitor was dragging a lizard around. I was a skeleton with a sword and shield, so I asked him what he was doing with that foul beast. He told me that if I wanted to slay it, I needed to get through him first. I asked him if that was a threat or a request. He told me it was a request, and that he yearned for death. I reluctantly obliged, and we went over the the chapel. I once again ask for his consent, and then I behead him after he says he wants it. Then, the chaplain swoops in and captures his soul with a soul shard. I ended up talking to him in the shard, wondering what the fuck to do now. I decided to create a ritual circle, using a red crayon and some teeth that I had acquired, then I prayed for a body for him. God decides to oblige, so I made him into a peaceful artificer. Security saw that the chaplain was cool with it, so they didn't bother me. My new artificer buddy made a few soul shards and construct shells in the chapel, so I decided to advertise an "alternative healing" service. People would come to me, I would ask them if they would like to be like my son, and then I would make them take a vow. Then, I would ask if they wanted to be big, ghastly, or crafty. After that, I would behead them, shard them, and stuff them into a construct shell depending on what they answered. God also gave me the power to understand and speak in cult tongue, so I could communicate with my family. I ended beheading probably over a dozen people before the shift was over, and the entire south side of the station was cultified. I'm so proud of my sons, I believe they killed a vampire that screeched on the shuttle.
>>
>>168930081
First of all that's not necessarily true, and secondly one shot from the shotgun is really all it takes to effectively end a fight. Sure they can still shoot, but now they can be shadowed if you're sure they can't heal themselves, you can set the terms of every following engagement, and it's just a hell of a lot easier to land the second shot that will probably straight up put them into crit.

Sure 1 shot to put someone on the ground versus 2 from a shotgun sounds nice, but when it comes to actual fights there's a lot more to it than that. Once again, in a protracted firefight you might end up with very few charges left on a single egun which is why traitors and validhunters will always carry more than one if they can so you may either not have enough charges left to laser a well armored person into crit, take your time beating them to death, which can end in more help arriving if you're killing an officer, or you will have to switch to another gun, in which case we are no longer arguing about the effectiveness of an egun vs shotgun, but a shotgun vs two other guns.

I've had plenty of times where a traitor was not able to finish me off because they used up 6-7 charges of an egun and shot my armor. This usually ends in a stalemate where the traitor can run off and set the terms of engagement later, or with them in cuffs or dead. I've also had plenty of times where a traitor tried beating me to death through my armor after stunning me when help was already on the way. This usually ends with the traitor in cuffs, a traitor on the loose running away from sec, or in the pretty rare case, a dead sec team.
>>
>Morena's ban appeal was denied
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKxGg_PtmUw
>>
>>168928075
whenever i ask the ai what to be and it says be a sec borg

i tend to get really lucky like chasing a guy with super speed and when i catch up he was just floored for no apparent reason at all so i just stun and cuff with no effort
>>
>>168930081
>>168931079
Now as for shotguns, there is one time off the top of my head that I can think of where a fight wasn't over after somebody got the first hit with a shotgun. That was when a cargo tech shot me, but was already so wounded he couldn't run away and utilize the effectiveness of the shotgun in hitting and running. I bumrushed him and stunned him point blank. Now in this case, it probably would have been better for him to have a taser. But that's the only case that I can think of where this has happened.

Every other time, the person who hit somebody with a shotgun pulled back and used the opportunity they created to wait for another more favorable opportunity to shoot somebody that second time. I personally had this happen to me one time when I was fighting security and had the ablative vest on. The HoS shot me, pulled back, and waited for the opportunity where he could easily shoot me again, avoiding the downtime where he had to pump his shotgun, letting me bleed, and denying me the opportunity to end the fight quickly on my terms with my eguns. This is how you properly use the shotgun, everything from the tactics used to the time to use it, because of the ablative vest, was correct.

I just wanted to point out that it's really not so simple to compare the two. A shotgun still usually ends the fight on its first shot, there's just a little more involved than one shot+laser magdump. There's also more going for the shotgun in this case to make up for that. It takes fewer hits to put somebody into crit, there's the potential to kill somebody after one shot if they can't get medical treatment, and there's also the ability to straight up damage somebody on every shot. If the damage was so bad that you didn't get a massive slowdown and major bleeds, I'd agree that the shotgun would need fixing. But as it stands, one shot is usually all it takes to effectively end a fight.
>>
>>168928075
Once in engineering a guy said he was bored with the shift and tried to break oneof the TEG's gas chambers.

Another engineer and I caved his skull in with oxygen tanks while the AI watched.
>>
>>168931079
It's really easy to tell you've never actually been in any situation even remotely relevant to this theoryfaggotry.
>>
>>168929613
>>168930081

The fuck are you guys talking about "2 shots"?

One hit with a shotgun puts a person in deep red, and they'll be crit and done in seconds afterwards without any further action, and even if they bandage themselves.
>>
File: t2i6z.jpg (39KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
t2i6z.jpg
39KB, 540x540px
>admin bus a wizard trio to kill the spawn camping wizard
>ahelp to join it
>spawn
>nobody says anything
>think i can do whatever i want
>just summon guns 4x and get the firebird like i always do
>wizard boss goes "oh well, now the station can kill him now, i guess it works"
>kills himself with a C20-r
fug, i felt like tshit
>>
>Join, time for MD
>Wizards are setting up a come-n-construct at arrivals pods
>One wiz is hurt, but neither seem to hear me or want my help
>Another wizard is around, as guns start raining from the sky
>Captain joins, give them a pulse rifle
>They wander off
>The two wizards and construct army have bumbled off, time to see what they left
>A soul stone and a construct shell, bingo
>Time for some alternative medicines
>Everything's going swimmingly, I've got an artificer, and a wraith, no idea how to talk to them though, and no replies from the gods about my predicament
>Zenny joins, grabs a laser rifle, and instantly gibs my fucking artificer
>Meanwhile me and another MD are just standing next to it, calmly talking
>Go home with about 15 dozen corpses and a wraith made of Lyra
>Walk out, can't see the captain for my lower HUD, he oneshots me with the pulse rifle

Everything would go much nicer if people could talk
>>
>>168931942
Sure, if they're naked and fresh off the boat.
>>
That round was in large part my fault. I though it could be fun to kill the spawncamping wiz with other wizzes (and then have the wizards removed again because otherwise you'd have 3 wizards instead of 1).
>DEAD: ADMIN(Kammerjunk) says, "Anyway, jump here if you wanna be the anti-wiz wiz squad. Mind that it will involve going there, hunting down the wiz, killing him, and getting "extracted" because otherwise we suddenly have 10 antags instead of 1"
This must have gotten lost in all the messages because someone spawned guns instead.
I should've expected something like that to happen and just sent gunmen instead.
>>
>>168931942
>One hit with a shotgun puts a person in deep red
Note that the shotgun rework added 20 brute to normal shotguns and 15 to combat.
>>
>>168932251
my pc lagged and i didn't saw the message
sorry i dropped the ball hard
>>
>>168931830
I've played pretty much nothing but security on this server for the past two years, and pretty much nothing but security on other servers a year before that. I'd like to think that at this point I really know my shit, and everything I say comes from both careful, thoughtful deliberation AND experience.

>>168931942
That's not always true though, especially against armored opponents. And if you don't get internal bleeding against somebody and they DO bandage themselves at some point before oxy damage and major blood loss kicks in, they're going to keep chugging on until you put that last slug into them. That's a good point though, and one I tried to touch on, that it doesn't ALWAYS take two shots to kill somebody, and one shot does occasionally have the potential to put somebody down as is, especially if they don't have the means to get medical treatment in the case of wizards who don't know where the first aid kits are.
>>
>>168932350
Yeah, and it's combat shotguns I'm talking about, the weaker one, too.

Don't even have to be naked, just clothed and unarmed, or hit on an unarmed body part or a good face shot.

It reaches all the way across the station without losing chance to hit, too, which is stupid.
>>
File: a giga puddi heart.png (249KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
a giga puddi heart.png
249KB, 960x960px
I forgot to post this

Was a fun round, even if there was a lot of death
>>
>bubblegum slaughtering everyone on /tg/ thanks to an ashligger bringing it on-station
holy fuck
>>
File: 1397457590751.gif (2MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1397457590751.gif
2MB, 240x240px
>>168929043
it's a fun game
>>
so since if you grab someone then buckle they remain grabbed, even if you just wheel elsewhere on a wheelchair (which lets you stay in the grab state with someone while not moving them), can you do this to someone in cuffs to trap him in one spot forever?
cant find a way to test this on test serv
>>
>You have been banned by gunosaguki.
Reason: Using someone elses static name. Attempting to ERP with said person's static name. Using static name to trick HoP into giving access to jobs the real static name has.
>no admin communication whatsoever
>no ERP was actually even attempted at all, this is literally made up
rly make u thk, I guess the metaclub truly is real.
>>
>>168934102
Who were they disguised as?
>>
>>168932506
If that's the caliber of the average sec officer, it really is no wonder we get nothing but shitcurity.
>>
>>168934102
>they really accepted gunosaguki
Guess they'll really let anyone become an admin
>>
>>168934102
>lying about things in the logs and needing communication when you obviously do bad shit
>>
>>168934102
>ick ock
rly fiers ur newtorns
>>
>>168933279
i danced in that then the cultists called me a nigger and hurt my feelings
>>
>>168934390
Who's they? Static was Felicity Rivera.
>>
>>168934418
if kolith and sawbones can do it it shows they really let anyone in
>>
File: 1437199095185.png (360KB, 657x495px) Image search: [Google]
1437199095185.png
360KB, 657x495px
>>168934102
>jobs the real static name has.
The fuck is this cancer?
>>
>>168934412
It's the caliber of an EXCEPTIONAL sec officer, anon.
>>
>>168934571
>reality is a lie
this really activates my almonds.
>>
>>168934597
Hasn't Felicity herself use her static name as a wiz for this exact reason? Where's that ban?
>>
>>168934102
lmao

thread shitposting gone too far
>>
>>168934870
I believe they got a talking to for that
>>
>>168934941
>new person gets a 3 day ban with not a single prior word from anyone on staff
>metaclub gets a talking to
hmmmm
>>
>>168934941
>didn't get a ban
>someone else did
Metaclub confirmed. When are good admins going to get the balls to ban this toe-the-line shitter too?
>>
>>168935146
for impersonating themselves? anyways I wasnt an admin at the time of the static name wizard, I can't really say much on that matter
>>
>>168935146
this is a double jeporday
>>
>>168934102
>Using another person's static
How low can you be that you need to use another person's name to fill your need for attention?
>>
>>168935008
>doing very obvious shit you'd have to know is against the rules
>need talking to
>>
>>168935352
Not as low as the actual static.
>>
>>168935280
I refuse to recognize the validity of this Admiralty court. I cannot be court martialed twice.

Man overboard, I'm assuming control of this ban.
>>
>manually picking a name ever
>not just rolling random everything except race which doesn't have an option for some reason

wtf guys
>>
When this round is over I'm going to log dive so hard to find this ERP>>168934102
>>
>>168935146
We need to get Qbone on the case.
>>
>>168935661
If you must know, it was just lewd comments. it was just reported as ERP.

more slander than anything
>>
Is paramedic a good entry-level medicine job?
>>
>>168935146
Not to shit on the metaclub shitposting, but while Felicity may have done the caharcter thing, he didn't erp like this guy did.

ERP is a no bullshit perma, being a fag and doing the wizard bollocks is bab but its not instant permaban bad.
>>
>>168935808
just pick medical director, ignore defibs existing and place people in the sleeper fully clothed for all eternity like the rest of us
>>
>>168935808
Its decent. That or medborg
>>
File: 1434525040995.png (433KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1434525040995.png
433KB, 800x900px
>>168934102
>[15:06:24]SAY: Felicity Rivera/Gregovich/(Felicity Rivera) (@12,239,2) Deadsay: spooks, "impersonate all waifus and then act incompetent on purpose!"

So either you're a retard with a big mouth or the administration is pro-ERP and bungles logs.
>>
File: 1466624833486.png (73KB, 363x2257px) Image search: [Google]
1466624833486.png
73KB, 363x2257px
>>168935808
Yes, its a great entry level job for medbay, id say its the best since you don't jut bunker in medbay forever but Im biased.

Just know how chems work and you know half of medbay. Bicardine for brute, Dexalin for suffocation, dylovene/antotoxin for, you guessed it, toxin damage, apply bandaids and ointment to whatever limb is damaged up to 50 damage, from here one you need either pills or a advanced kit.

If you want to go above and beyond as a paramedic and make docs feel like incompetent retards, memorize how to do chemicals, keep a tab open for surgery procedures and ask a CMO how to cure a virus. Good luck anon, you won't need it, but always good to have it.
>>
>>168935380
Not a single thing done was against any rule.
>>
>>168935803
I'm especially concerned about that because it was pretty damned obvious from context (I did that on purpose) that this was about getting a female corgi and ian together. The admin could have, at the very least, asked about that instance, in spite of how desperately obvious the comment was made. But not even, just a ban out of the blue.
>>
>>168936397
>using someone elses static name
>using your identical static name to trick people in game

the 2nd would be allowed if they had legitimately stolen the name in game with a stolen ID, voice changer, DNA, etc
>>
>>168936337
of all waifus, he probably deserves it the most
>>
>>168936520
That may be true though the first and 3rd things are definate nonos at least without using in game methods.

Spawning in with a stolen name is just bypassing the usual antag-methods of stealing identity
>>
>>168936530
Nobody was setting up power and I had the opportunity to go into engineering to fulfill the role of the person who chose the same name as me. That's why I did it.

Nevermind the fact that neither of these are anywhere in the rules. How about you read the rules before pretending you know anything about the rules?
>>
>>168934102
>being a retard on purpose so you can generate drama when caught being a retard
just appeal it
>>
Why statics names are a thing? Just end this shit and the game will be wayy better

>b-but people won't talk and rounds will be "chase the antag"

No, you can interact with people you doesn't have a "bond", just don't be full autist and make friends while you play

the worst kind of statics are waifus one, jesus i want to puke everytime i see that retards Rin and Mona lisa
>>
Okay so if namefags are given OOC protection, then we should all join the round as Sawbones and see what happens.
>>
>>168936875
I hope this is a falseflag.

Even if not, anon, I beg you to have some empathy for people who enjoy the game in a different way than you. I randomname, I support it, but have had more enriched roleplay on staticnames at times.

There are upsides and downsides to it. I think some people abuse their static, and other people make the game more enjoyable for doing it.
>>
>>168936898
you can't for 3 days
>>
>>168936827
>who chose the same name as me

is felicity's name a random name? or from an anime or some shit? if so then thats grounds for an appeal. otherwise you're just memeing hard
>>
>>168936826
Sure, but I had been using that name for a while, so who's to say the real rivera wasn't the one who stole my name? Account age? He himself had been playing under other names during that time. Isn't saying I'm the name thief quite metaclubby in that case?

That explanation is obviously grasping at straws, but regardless, the fact that there was a ban that includes literal made up reasons for 3 days without any communication whatsoever is bullshit and everyone knows it, even that admin.
>>
>>168936379

thanks anon
>>
>>168937110
mate the ban page is public, your account was made 30 days ago. unless you're ban evading, that's retarded to say. also
>[15:06:24]SAY: Felicity Rivera/Gregovich/(Felicity Rivera) (@12,239,2) Deadsay: spooks, "impersonate all waifus and then act incompetent on purpose!"
>>
>>168937330
How long are you going to repost this? Is that truly your only defense? Are you gunosaguki? Did you preemptively ban me to protect your waifu? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>168937110
Anon this was funny at first when you gave the AI those retarded laws but now it's just sad. Your anti-waifu crusade is going to turn you into the thing you hate.
>>
>>168937456
not even the guy who posted it the first time, but nice argument
>>
>>168937456
I'm gunosaguki
>>
>>168937456
>real talk: did I just vagblast your waifu with a harm baton and she paged you 911 and you logged on is this whats happening here?
Hi scribnibblers
>>
>>168937456
real talk: did i just vagblast your waifu with a harm baton and she dialed 911 and you logged on is that whats happening
>>
>>168937110
Locking someone in a room they can't escape from all roun ld isn't in the rules.
You should do that for your next meme.
>>
File: Doesn't Get Any Cuter I Guess.png (227KB, 1596x860px) Image search: [Google]
Doesn't Get Any Cuter I Guess.png
227KB, 1596x860px
I did it.

Two tiles SME with 1mw and rising.

It wasn't even that autistic to accomplish, like at all.
>>
>>168937659
>>168937657
nice
>>
>>168937835
A new dawn.
>>
>>168937987
After experimenting, it turns out you don't even need emitters. Just O2.

How crazy is that?
>>
>>168937712
It is though. It would fall under primary policy 1 and 2 and additionally under killing people 2.
>>
>>168937835
You could go one tile if you teled the collector on top and teleported canisters of cold air into it every now and then. Opening them by silicon canister interaction.
Portable scrubbers can also be put into it and teled in and out.
>>
Doctor Flick

You did well
I tried to help
If only we could have saved more together

I had to repair the cloner three times and go blind from welding shards because of EMP wizard

That bomb that went off north of medbay would have drained the air if I hadn't built a single glass directional wall, RIP poor janny who got sucked out by airflow and I couldn't save

I am just disappointed after all I went through to evacuate the HOP, he was braindead
>>
>>168938131
Pressure stimulates the shard, so any gas will do.
>>
>>168937030
Not him, but I agree there should be a balance between the two, not sure empathy is the right word. Also, I hate the argument that randomnames can't roleplay.
>>
>>168938247
>pressure stimulates the shard
Does ANYTHING but looking at it stimulate the shard?

Ghost spooking doesn't I suppose but that's about it
>>
File: getbanned.png (6KB, 588x77px) Image search: [Google]
getbanned.png
6KB, 588x77px
I hope this "joke" was worth it. Getting started on my deadmin request!
>>
>>168938136
tell me where in killing people it says you can't lock them in a room
>don't be a dick
nice blanket rule
>>
>>168937030
Name one (1) person who has improved the game by using a static. Protip: you literally cannot do it because that has never happened.
>>168936875
is 100% correct. Statics are pure cancer. I realize you underageb& redditards may not understand since you've never tried it but full random (appearance and names) is not only perfectly playable, but also increases the likelihood of imaginative roleplayed situations happening. This is what makes rounds actually good. Not muh naruto uzumaki XD roleplay XDDD.
>>
>>168938403
ITS OVER ARCH
>>
>>168938282
You can definitely roleplay. I've just never had the same impact while on a randomname, I'm sure it's different for other people. There's something more fulfilling when some of the actions you take in a round might matter in another round, roleplay-wise.

Like grabbing a drink with somebody and chatting about life, and then resuming the conversation some other day, or something.

You can equally make the argument that randomname is more fulfilling sometimes because you don't have to worry about your staticname or whatever, and I agree, at times it's great. But I do prefer staticnaming for roleplay, and randomnaming for gimmicks/antagging.

I guess I'm talking about empathy because there are people that scream for ages in this general that it's not okay to have interactions with other people that transcends rounds
>>
>>168938606
rambling maniac
>>
>When the HoS's favourite Security Officer and the Warden get into a fight
http://lawnewz.com/video/watch-sheriffs-deputy-and-jail-guard-get-into-crazy-fight-inside-detention-center/
>>
>>168938493
>2. My character is CRAZY!!!! is NOT an excuse to kill. Or to grief, or anything else you might want an excuse for. For that matter, neither is you personally being crazy.
>is NOT an excuse to kill. Or to grief,
>Or to grief
This means the following:
grief != killing
grief is forbidden in the same way as killing.
This is further reinforced by other rules such as the permabrig rule.
>>
>>168938606
>Name one (1) person who has improved the game by using a static.
There are so many examples, but here's one-- for a few rounds in a row one day, I played staticname in medbay, and somebody else played staticname in medbay. He wasn't too competent, and I was only slightly better, and we slowly learned each other's habits and ran the wild ride better and better, gaining a camaraderie as we went. It was pleasant and I learned a lot about Medbay that day.
>>
>>168938634
>and then resuming the conversation some other day, or something.
>not literally, unironically bannable
What's your little name cutie?
>>
File: ree.gif (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ree.gif
75KB, 640x480px
>>168938403
oh fuck i'm headin for a deadmin now
>>
>>168938197
Sure, but that reeks of maintenance.

It's not an SME engine in my mind unless it can be stabilized after setup and forgotten while producing enough power for the entire station for at least an hour or two without having to mess with anything further.

To this end, two tiles is the best I can possibly imagine, as the air alarm and passive vent outlet for the scrubber, as well as the space-exposed HE piping filled with supercooled plasma, are vital to cutting out maintenance.
>>
>>168938606
old blind blackburn and rambling maniac come to mind

also, Captain Madagascar
>>
>>168938909
This post is how I know you're baiting, but for anyone else, here's the rule that strictly defines this thing:
>5. Persistent characters and character relationships are fine, as long as they don't cause problems.
>>
>>168938606
Static naming in engineering was always good because when someone proposes building a radical SME, it could be CRITICAL INFORMATION to know whether that person is a Nick Weller or Hyun Ae

You can say this is metagaming if you want but fuck you, I need to know which engineers I can trust to build something functional and stable without direct supervision. With randoms I just have to assume they're incompetent.
>>
>>168925103
Bay has multi Z for a while now.
>>
>>168938606
CHUG
>>
>>168938201
twas fun running a clown medbay... the explosion happened when I tried to strip a laser off a wiz and the PAI in it blew up which I didn't even know could happen never mind cause that big of a blast. O well live and learn.
>>
>>168939435
Bay has technically had multiZ so long we have the framwork for it, including pipes that go to different Z levels

We just odn't have the maps or sprites for it
>>
>>168938634
I think the pro of interacting with randoms is that you don't know what they're gonna do or who they will be. If done well, roleplaying there is more about seeing where the chaos goes, how they will react. Also, when randomnaming, you can be flexible with who you are and cater to the closest person next to you, if that makes sense. As in, if it's more convenient/better to act a certain way, for a round, you can without "going out of character" because your character is a blank slate until it starts acting. And yeah, it's good for gimmicks.

I'm not trying to shit on statics completely like others purge the blatant shit "waifu" fags.
>>
>>168939435
How can VG ever compete?
>>
>>168937835

Anyone know how to regulate O2 pressure via air alarm in a room?

Do you need a unary vent as well as a scrubber in the room, or is there just some combination of settings that allow just a scrubber to do the job?
>>
>>168939595
You have to change the total pressure and the % of oxygen and nitrogen in the thresholds, and probably the pressure in the vent settings themselves.
>>
>>168939521
>I think the pro of interacting with randoms is that you don't know what they're gonna do or who they will be.
This is a really fucking good point actually. When I do randomname, I try to have a different character every time, different personality, different goals, different method of speaking, talk to Security differently, treat antags differently, etc.
It's like bite-sized statics each time, I guess?! What the fuck am I even on about
>>
>>168939981
I understand what you mean
>>
>>168938647
>>168939194
>can only name players that dont even play anymore
static names are usually shit now
>>
>>168938875
>we metagamed which is a bannable offense and no doubt fucked a lot of people up, in not a single way making the game better for anybody
>that clearly means that staticnames improve the game for everybody
This is what you're arguing against. Pigeons. It's playing chess against pigeons.
>>
>>168939440
FRICKIN' NUT
>>
>>168940480
low tier bait
>>
>>168940514
LOW
TIER
GOD
>>
>>168939981
That's exactly why staticfags are disgusting. This regime is objectively superior in every single way to staticfagging and allows blanket-banning all interactions that continue across shifts, which kills metagaming completely and severely reduces metaclub effects.
>>
SAY: Felicity Rivera/Gregovich (@233,204,1) As Galactic Common : As you see, I am a station engineer

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>168940821
nigga relations over rounds are literally permitted in the rules
>>
>>168940821
I'm the guy you replied to.
As much as randomname is great and fun, I still prefer staticnames, because instead of a bite-sized experience, I really get to flesh out a character and develop an arc.
>>
>>168940906
>[15:20:45]ADMIN: (gregovich/) started the game as a Assistant.
>[15:19:06]ADMIN: (harsetheef/) started the game as a Atmospheric Technician.
i wonder what he meant by it
>>
>>168940926
That's exactly what I said. Learn how to read inbred.
>>
>>168940158
yep

but so are most players, really.
>>
File: 1470662004703.jpg (51KB, 844x885px) Image search: [Google]
1470662004703.jpg
51KB, 844x885px
>everyone either passively accepts or doesn't give a fuck about your cliche lesbian mary sue characters
>pay some retarded russian kid to false flag for you anyway

money well spent
>>
>>168941114
My character was already setup, and I was sure I declared ready. So I pressed joined when it suddenly said joined instead. Since it's not possible to see the names of people without observing, and since it's not possible to observe and then spawn, and given the timing, it is obvious that this really makes you think.
>>
>>168941212
>blanket-banning all interactions that continue across shifts
why would they ever do that if it's currently allowed, accepted, and the standard
>>
>>168941402
you can easily check the crew manifest once you join in

anyways just appeal if if you dislike it. you'll probably still have at least a day ban for ick ooking though
>>
>>168941402
>it's not possible to see the names of people without observing
wrong. just open the manifest you nigger you clearly didn't join at roundstart
>As you see, I am a station engineer
wrong. you were an assistant and the other felicity was in engineering
>>
Pomfcoins for shooting mary sues when.
>>
>>168941613
When you go to hippie where that kind of thing is allowed
>>
>>168941418
Because this way there's no need to spend significant time and effort deciding which case should or shouldn't be banned OR get the current situation (currently, a staticname sec officer gets free stun revolvers practically at roundstart, while any other sec officer gets told to wait some more for 40 minutes straight -- this is repeatable across rounds. Some staticname assistants and clowns constantly get all access on-demand, whereas randomname assistants crying that they're being murdered while they are in fact being murdered with suit sensors maxed typically get ignored or called liars by completely unrelated parties over comms. The same applies with medbay and weapon handouts. Additionally, if you follow PDA logs, you will not only see erp between some staticnames going across rounds and happening repeatedly, but also more blatant metafaggotry). If everyone is random'd, there is no valid reason for persistent personalities and the like. Thus, it is reasonable to ban it completely.
>>
>>168941825
0/10 bait
>>
File: 1472455675714.jpg (180KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472455675714.jpg
180KB, 523x720px
>>168941825
Make your own server then. You can enforce all the autistic rules you want.
>>
File: 1387316998889.jpg (21KB, 274x386px) Image search: [Google]
1387316998889.jpg
21KB, 274x386px
>wizard fireballing the shuttle
>uranium walls
>radiation everywhere
>people keep walking into the fucking shard
nice fucking shuttle
>>
>>168942047
the bay shuttle wouldnt have had these issues
>>
>>168941598
>>168941586
>with that timing
>having checked the manifest
>there is somehow an invisible magic rule that was totally not invented on the spot to defend mai waifu felicity uguu~ about checking the manifest before playing
>there is no cherry picking nor grasping at straws going on right now, no siree
What did
>she
mean by that?
>>
>>168941886
nah half of it it is a good point and the rest are blatant lies. some people get preferential treatment and that's fucked but that's how people do
>>168941825
so what you should do is ahelp it when you see someone getting something and someone else not getting it
see a clown get all access, go ask for it yourself and see if you get it.
the erp thing is just a plain lie though and it puts doubt on everything else you said because if you saw that you'd get them banned because you're obviously against it
>>
>>168942142
>so what you should do is ahelp it when you see someone getting something and someone else not getting it
Then you get banned for "banbaiting".
>the erp thing is just a plain lie
Hi gregovich.
>>
BILL BILL BILL
BANNED
>>
>>168942124
its a static name. both first and last name were copied. unless you can prove it was from a show or something then its obvious you're just copying someones name and it wouldnt matter who it is
>>
>>168942270
PURGING THE SHITTER BILLS
ONE BAN AT A TIME
>>
>>168942124
what the fuck even is your argument anymore man
you very clearly and by the logs joined after felicity, have said in the past having felicity's name that you'd impersonate waifus and """pretend""" to be incompetent, were an assistant, told (lied to) hop that you lost your id and that you were station engineer because that's what you thought felicity was (and there is no other logical explanation for it considering you were assistant and felicity was in engineering)
>>
File: le kolith gremlin.png (2MB, 937x937px) Image search: [Google]
le kolith gremlin.png
2MB, 937x937px
>>168941613
that is super duper extra uh oh boo boo no no don't do that illegal and you cannot ever possibly be in a situation in-game in which this could possibly happen for a valid IC reason because actually we're secretly an anime roleplay chatroom and don't actually play this game at all which is why I spent several years greytiding as a female medical doctor for several hours a day on this very anime roleplay server

I also said the word "roleplay" in this post so that means I get another month of note-free greytiding and at least one merged pull request for doing this community a great service via policing public opinion
>>
>>168942418
So are you going to be the new Sarca and whine in the thread for the next whole year about how you got banned for ban baiting?

Honestly I miss Sarca, his little rants were amusing, and you remind me of him quite a bit. You do need to start talking about how the admins are corrupt though, that was key to his rants.
>>
>>168942260
So the ERP thing was not a straight up lie? Cool. PM any admin on the Discord or forums if you want to handle it privately, otherwise make a ban request and we'd love to put them away forever for ERP.
I look forward to it.
>>
>>168942287
So where's the rule that says you can't do that?
>>
>>168942590
its the same reason we don't allow meme names

because immursions
>>
File: sarca.gif (35KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
sarca.gif
35KB, 588x588px
>>168942560
oh man I'd love to get a stipend from the birdman just to shitpost
>>
>>168942409
>thought
>what is a PDA
are you retarded or something kid?
>ban anyone who uses the name of mai waifu ablublu
>rules? what'r thos? let's just make new ones to protect mai waifu!
>banning shitters and metagamers? nah, just ban anyone who doesn't think mai waifu is kawaii uguu~
>following the ban policy? nah fuck that! MAI WAIFUUUU
10/10 serb
>>
For the past 8 rounds I have been "random naming", but in reality, have been doing some extremely subtle metacommunications, that probably only two people (including an admin picked up on). The initials of all my character names can be rearranged to spell this soon-to-be rounds roundtype. Figure it out if you dare, because once you do, you can never go back.
>>
>>168942761
i rate your bait a 3/10 across all posts so far
keep lying if you like but you won't make an appeal and get it undone because you know it's not even good bait
>>
>>168942590
>1. Don't be a dick.
>>
>>168942748
How the fuck are meme names not allowed when they're every fucking where every single shift? Do you even play on /vg/?
>>
>>168942784
Of course! I was wondering what

R E V O L U T I

could unscramble to, but now I understand. Your final initials will complete the word and reveal its meaning!
>>
>>168942784
really made me think about what you meant by that
>>
>>168942893
are they playing a clown or mime.

otherwise feel free to ahelp them
>>
>>168942884
How is that being a dick? Please explain it in logical and well defined terms.
>>
>>168942748
>no meme names
Have you seen the names on server recently not to mention a certain admin
>>
>>168943026
>being a dick
>logical
it's literally feelings so choose one
>>
>>168943026
You stole someone's name and tried to ruin their reputation by acting like a retard. You can pretend you don't understand why it was wrong all you want, but it won't get your ban lifted.
>>
>>168943026
Not the same anon but also rule 0 get the fuck out
>>
RP is dead and we killed it
>>
>>168942871
Why would I make a ban request when it's clear that the admins are metafriends with some people and would obviously extend the ban to a permaban for daring to not bow down to the waifu overlords?
I do accept your surrender, however. It's refreshing to see someone admit that they don't have a single argument to defend what happened instead of resorting to logical fallacies. And who knows, maybe next time you'll be able to formulate an argument and even win!
>>
>>168943209
>another retarded Probe post
>>
>>168943269
right on m'shitposter
>>
>>168942893
If you don't have an EXPERTLY WRITTEN character with AT LEAST a small novella of well developed and lore-friendly backstory we are literally going to rangeban and dox you for wasting our valuable time.
>>
>>168943269
T E A R S
F R O M
P E R M A

Now go to TG or Hippie and whine to them about how you were treated SO UNFAIRLY by the CORRUPT METACLUB
>>
>>168943026
You joined with someone else's name and acted like a retard. Couldn't be simpler.
Nigger you even confessed on chat you did it because of the weird obsession with waifus you have. Is this shitty bait or is your autism really that sever?
>>
[15:26:45]ADMIN: MOD: Gunosaguki/(Sharon Luvire) : Like should i even talk to this guy? Or should it just be a spokenless ban. Its pretty obvious that they'd know its not allowed so probably doesnt even need to be talked to
[15:27:12]ADMIN: MOD: Gunosaguki/(Sharon Luvire) : Cause all im expecting from talking this guy is memes

If you're wondering why you didn't get boinked
>>
>>168943252
This was never a hard roleplay server.
>>
>>168943397
NewSarca's brain damage is CUTE
CUTE
>>
>>168943024
Bawka Gaijim, Memes, Niggers, S.O.F.T. D.I, harum battom, rin fukuimoto, hachi bo digson, nipples, clucker, cin d kate, mona lisa, and that's just off the top of my head. Fuck off.
>>
File: 148764011717524.png (91KB, 835x358px) Image search: [Google]
148764011717524.png
91KB, 835x358px
>>168943252
Admins confirm.
Reminder to make a hot key for farting and self merge an audible scream port, we're really hippy 2.0 now.
>>
>>168943419
>Sharon Luvire is a fuggin min now
just kys me now senpai
>>
>>168943658
are
are you
did you include actual clown names in that
anyway, nigger's wrong, just don't have a name that's not a name like "engineer man" the station engineer
>>
>>168943419
Really made me think. Thanks for posting this.
>>
>>168943736
must suck having AGP and a fucking gravelly barry white voice
>>
>>168943736
>kolith
>admin
>having a respected opinion on anything
Kolith """stepped down""" because he's too autistic to be admin and almost every single thing he did as admin was retarded
>>
>>168943782
Nigger and softdi are silicon, harum battom was sec as I recall, bawka, hachi, rin, clucker and cin are not clown nor mime, neither is mona. Again, fuck off.
>>
>>168943419
what do you know, he was right. all we've been getting from him is memes
>>
>>168943658
Clowns and mimes are assumed to be using a stage name, aliens tend to have more leeway and silicons have no conventions for names at all.
>>
>>168943980
Don't be mean to NewSarca, he hasn't learned to bait yet
>>
>>168943980
[15:34:56]ADMIN: MOD: Gunosaguki/(Sharon Luvire) : I mean its fine to do that to ruse people with stolen names and agent cards and voice modifier and shit
[15:34:59]ADMIN: MOD: Gunosaguki/(Sharon Luvire) : but this is uh, lazy
[15:35:11]ADMIN: MOD: Gunosaguki/(Sharon Luvire) : cant even be bothered to meme the proper way
>>
>>168943938
>likes consonant spam meme vox names
kyiss yourself
>>
>>168943969
hi
try reading the entire post next time
because it's pretty clear i'm not the guy you're responding to and i also said that the guy you're responding to is wrong
but okay nice try good going
>>
File: file.png (37KB, 714x196px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
37KB, 714x196px
>>168943282
>>168943209

Nah
>>
Does anyone even care about the second bill being kill?
>>
>>168944051
well thats true isnt it? you can steal identities, but you have to do it legit. you can't just copy someones name and join in, since at that point it becomes meta
>>
>>168944008
Does that stop niggers and softdi from being literally meme names? How are they allowed?
No amount of saying they have more lee way can possibly excuse garbage like bawka gaijim. Hachi is barely excusable as is. The others are human so there is no excuse, on top of the fact they're not mimes nor clowns.
>>
>>168944154
why can't I be named NIGGER420?
what's the harm in being named NIGGER420?
NO PROBE
NO KKK
NO FASCIST BYOND GAME
>>
>>168943969
It's also spelled "Harum Batuhn" or Batohn depending on how quickly I have to rush to set my character preferences
>>
>>168944113
>I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>168944154
>you can say that its a meta issue to use someones name and tryto steal access with it
But that's literally what happened.
>>
File: 1465720578110.gif (713KB, 500x163px) Image search: [Google]
1465720578110.gif
713KB, 500x163px
>>168944303
You walked into the wrong BUILD YOUR OWN NET DREAM buddyboy.

Also I think I've namefagged in the thread like twice this month. 90% of it has been some guy who is buttblasted and wants replies so he impersonates admins.
>>
>>168944221
there are enough man-hen power bottoms that aren't banned shitting up the game right now to worry about some irrelevant coalburner/fire iron
>>
>>168944345
I don't give a crap, as I said it's off the top of my head. How the fuck are you even allowed to use this name in the first place? How would you yourself defend it if you had to? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>168944359
t. guy who put the clown stage name "nipples" in the same group as bawka gaijin
what i told you is the literal actual rule on names we have right now
>>
>>168944370
Yeah. I agree that makes it a pretty damn funky thing to do and not something I'm comfortable with.

Using someones static name is whatever.

Using someones static name to trick someone into giving you access with the intent of doing a bad job in game to sabotage their reputation can fuck right off. Doing an intentionally bad job is grounds for a jobban as is.
>>
>>168944226
>hachi is barely excusable
t. Kekikikikikikikakacaca
>>
>>168940604
salad dodgers on suicide watch
>>
>>168944480
Yeah well I don't give a gosh damned heck about your opinion of my shitty meme name so fuck you.
>>
>>168944531
Nice non-sequitur, but even then, while mimes and clowns should be able to be called rin fukuimoto, how the fuck does that help muh imulsion that they're called memes and nipples?
>>
>>168944226
Silicons always have meme names, its pretty much their thing. Personally I'm not a fan of reference names either, but at least they're feasible names. Pun names are just pun names. You either accept that you're working next to Hugh G Rection or you don't.
>>
>>168944675
Tikaha actually.
>>
>>168943736
>not already having a *fart macro
this is what separates the scrubs from the men
>>
>>168945108
>t
>h
BANBANBAN
>>
>>168945208
it's literally a randomly generated name that I stuck with.
>>
things that actually happened last round
>detonated a TTV on myself on the bridge and lived
>>
>>168944606
>Doing an intentionally bad job is grounds for a jobban as is.

Whoah there, careful about making a general statement like that.

You're allowed to do an absolutely shitty job on purpose if the job isn't super important, and if doing so doesn't kill people or otherwise ruin their round.

I asked admins just the other week if it was okay, for example, to join as detective and completely refuse to do any sec-related work and just chill in my office drinking Joe and practicing hardboiled one-liners and was told that it's fine.
>>
>>168945178
but if you *fart you literally remove roleplay from the game and make me make faces at my monitor which makes me less apt to *giggle thus detracting horribly from everyone's experience especially yours
huh bet you feel like a big ole jerk now doncha
>>
>>168945306
Dud?
>>
>>168944964
you are actually drawing words you've heard out of a hat now because that very well follows the conversation ("guy is wrong," "fuck off," "no for real guy is wrong," "lemao merely pretending meme," "no for real that's our rule" - is this clear enough or do you need baby steps?)

mime and clown names are stage names (like i and someone else already said) which is the justification. how the fuck is shitty stage names from shitty entertainers on a shitty space station even your biggest name-related immulshon problem when reference names are actually genuinely allowed in the server rules
>>
>>168945267
ban the random generator then, fuck it.
>>
>>168945320
Which admin told you that?
>>
>>168945503
no I rekt the bridge and killed a bunch of people but was unharmed myself
>>
>>168945517
CAUSE DADDY GUB AIN'T DONE PAY FOR MUH TISM PILLS NO MO
>>
>>168945517
No wonder the server is so fucked when people like you play on it.
>>
>>168945676
nice ad hominem :^)
>>
>>168945676
Shut up and fuck off then.
http://www.byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13
>>
>>168945754
It would be ad hominem if there was any argument here, and if stating such facts as the fact you are pure cancer was an attempt to combat that argument.
>>
>>168945816
nice grounded in reality and backed by real arguments
you're a pro at this
>>
>>168945085
So meme names are OK now? Cool, I'll be called Nigger Dick starting next round.
>>
>>168945816
>and if stating such facts as the fact you are pure cancer was an attempt to combat that argument
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
File: dangerously cheesy poutine.png (689B, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
dangerously cheesy poutine.png
689B, 32x32px
soon (hopefully)
>>
>>168945951
no you won't
>>168945972
go back to 2010 gramps
>>
>>168945972
It's OK pajeet, one day you'll be a true American, too!
>>
>>168945951
nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh that's a nono
"Digger Nick" is the roleplay-appropriate moniker
>>
[17:29:28]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera)->DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera): You're a Rivera too?
[17:29:36]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera)->DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera): welcome to the clan
[17:30:27]ADMIN: PM: DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera)->Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera): I don't like or want to be associated with any group you may be in, but thank you
[17:30:33]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera)->DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera): rude
[17:31:08]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera)->DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera): oh is that why you're not an admin anymore, you decided to go off in a terrible way to protest
[17:31:17]ADMIN: PM: DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera)->Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera): Eh?
[17:31:28]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera)->DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera): i see your endgame buddy
[17:31:57]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera)->DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera): purposely get deadminned to make a statement i feel you
[17:32:35]ADMIN: PM: DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera)->Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera): Naah, I was deadminned because nobody else was on and I had to handle my own shit
[17:37:52]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera)->DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera): tfw u will never have a girl be touchy with u in the dark alleyway while u wait for metaclub hitsquads to take ur life
>>
>>168945987
>not the ultra canadian 15 wheels of cheese poutine

Bittersweet.
>>
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/14132
>>
File: 1451321415693.png (205KB, 361x373px) Image search: [Google]
1451321415693.png
205KB, 361x373px
>>168946213
Is Zealotron 13 or 16?
>>
>>168946106
What about Niggr Dck though?
>>
>>168946213
if I put a dr. pepper and some beanless chili under one of those basket-with-a-stick traps I could take over your whole state by tomorrow morning
>>
File: poutine citadel large.png (7KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
poutine citadel large.png
7KB, 512x512px
>>168946253
this may exist but in a separate PR, another day
still working out exactly how it'll work but it may be admin-only or ridiculously expensive (20+ cheese wheels) and be able to dispense infinite poutine glazed with maple syrup instead of gravy
>>
>>168946348
No, he's 14.
>>
>>168946363
Make it adminspawn only, and if someone eats the whole thing it plays the Canadian anthem to the server.
>>
>>168946348
Metaclubteen
>>
>>168946363
Long as it exists, in some form, im fine with it. Id rather for it to be craftable, but hey, adminspawn works too.
>>
>>168946356
Highly fucking illegal.
>>
>>168946610
How about the gravy of the citadel sprite is replaced with syrup, and it's craftable?

Poutine ocean is 4 dangerously cheesy poutine barrels, and the poutine citadel is a poutine ocean, an additional barrel, and something else very Canadian. What should that Canadian thing be?
>>
>>168946363
A meal to rival the super bite burger
>>
>>168946213
>[17:30:27]ADMIN: PM: DragonBro/(Felicity Riviera)->Zealotron/(Conner O'Sawbones Rivera): I don't like or want to be associated with any group you may be in, but thank you
>>
>>168947497
de-fucking-stroyed
>>
>>168947149
Snow? Icecream? Niceness?
>>
>>168947149

The beaver hat.
>>
>>168946213
What crawled up Dragonbro's ass
He's been a real cunt since he's been deadmin. Good fucking riddance
>>
>>168947726
He's salty that Pain doesn't want him back without an application.
Maybe next time don't handle your own ic problems as an admin Dragonbro
>>
>>168947574
is niceness admin spawnable only because i can never find it on the server
;_;
>>
>>168947726
>since he's been deadmin
How do you think he got deadminned in the first place
Wasn't by being a good admin that's for sure
>>
File: a heart of ice cream sandwiches.png (102KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
a heart of ice cream sandwiches.png
102KB, 792x792px
>>168947809
I try and spread niceness, anon
I hope it reaches you someday
>>
>>168947574
>>168947652
How about a snowball (requires some knowledge to acquire), beaver hat, and honey (as an analog of syrup)?
>>
File: 1435281123454.jpg (33KB, 338x297px) Image search: [Google]
1435281123454.jpg
33KB, 338x297px
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=18556#p18556

I've never seen such a terrible appeal in all my life.
>>
>tfw left behind
:(
Still glad we made it though, good job guys
>>
SO to the two Vox Nuke Ops last round that snuck in as traders and nabbed the disk.

You guys pulled that off beautifully. Sorry for jumping the gun and leaving one of you behind.
>>
Bananas!
>>
>>168948772
U G H
it was my gimmick i was rping
>>
Stopping grenade explosion by resting on them and only gibbing yourself when? Whenever you accidently prime a nade you can save others by sacrificing yourself.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
You have been visited by the greytide squad of robustness. Valids and glubs will be given to you, but ONLY if you post "HELP SHITCURITY KIDNAPPING ME" in this thread.
>>
>>168948889
my win rate as fake trader is like 66%
it's pretty powergay actually
>>
>>168949008
grenades working more like actual grenades when? y'know. not being pure explosions? having to have shrapnel attached to it to actually do damage beyond the concussive force and fireball?
>>
>>168948862
The worst feel.
>>
What are pomfcoins even for?
>>
>>168949132
Shrapnel grenades are a thing.
>>
>>168949226
It was something out of a movie, make it just in time to be left behind and then just go back to the nuke and stare at it as i'm blown into oblivion
>>
>Surfer asking about being an admin

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>168949842
if kolith got admin than fucking anyone can get admin.
>>
>>168949947
hi megamaw
>>
so I've been playing SS13 for a few days now, but only as a Shaft Miner and Assistant.

i think I've gotten a hang of most of tips and tricks of the mining job, like going northwest into the little asteroids for easy diamonds, carrying a spare goliath with you for baiting other monsters, asking for bags of holding at R&D, having ore priorities be R&D > Robotics > Mechanics, etc

What are some other tips/powergaming knowledge to master the job so I can move on to something more advanced like Cargo Technician?
>>
>>168950936
Everyone knows the next step up from mining is xenoarcheology. The only people that continue to play as a miner just don't have the IQ for xenoarcheology. Mining is not worth mastering.
>>
>>168951374
>RNG: The Job
Stop trying to cuck him.

>>168950936
Skip cargo tech and move on to Quartermaster or Mechanic. Trust me.
>>
>>168950936
Honestly anon, if you can already manipulate objects well enough, can mine, interact and do all of that, cargo tech is second nature for you. There is little shit you can actually powergay as a miner or any major tips except keep your proto kinetic up, eat spicy food/drink hot coffee before tangoing with the eye monsters and, for the love of god, dig up sand with your shovel. A miner ho can't get glass is a bad miner, you are supplying science and everywhere else first and foremost, less dosh but more use.
>>
>>168950936

You've already mastered the game when you figure out how hands work. Every job is just a matter of very basic critical thinking or following a checklist. At worst you will have to figure out efficiency to maximize the rate at which you can trigger probability events.
>>
>>168951374
I looked at the guide and it looks interesting. Should I have Wolfram Alpha up or a TI-89 to solve some of the equations?

>>168951528
i'll look into mechanic thanks.

>>168951613
I'll play for a bit more then move on to another job, then.
>>
>>168950936
>cargo technician
>more advanced
I would argue miner is actually harder since it involves combat and learning how to survive in space better. Cargo is pretty braindead easy: You get crates, you send them to the people who ordered them. If you want to be FANCY you order stuff for people in advance(bloodbags for medbay, metal and glass for engi/research, big band crate for bar EVERY TIME, ballistics for sec for those slick combat shotties, etc)
Really, once you have movement and the UI sorted almost any job is easy to learn.

Do you get plasteel for science typically? That's something that I don't see enough miners do.
While your first batch of ore is smelting, walk out and grab some plasma and iron ore(equal amounts preferably)
Turn the smelter off, then put the ores on the belt
Set the furnace's plasteel priority to be above both metal and plasma
turn smelter on
receive plasteel
Remember to set it back though so the next miner doesn't wonder why he's getting a shit ton of plasteel
>>
>>168952001
Remember that one time we got 12 AI cores because tavish got 200 plasteel?

Good times
>>
>>168952001
I dunno I just heard from word of mouth that cargo tech was harder than mining, due to disposals mechanics or something. Could have been shitposting. I looked at the cargo tech guide and yeah it looks pretty boring now that you mention it

And yeah I get plasteel and glass
>>
>>168949842
>admin sponsored ERP
bring it
>>
>>168952001
I do usually after I get the diamond drill Ripley. If you explicitly say that you need plasteel asap, then I get it asap. If you need a fuck ton of it, expect a fuck ton of it, just get us the tools we need to get that shit fast and we will do it.

Most of the time it comes down to either
1) Miners not knowing how use the ore processor to make plasteel
2) Science just not asking for it
>>
is there a good guide to setting up the supermatter engine out there?

the closest one is the one on the wiki, and it's box-only and still kinda shitty
>>
>>168947949
Are you the bird chef that was making giga puddi while I bashed the afk bartender's skull in with a toolbox earlier today
>>
>>168952804
Yes
I was tempted to yell at you to stop, but you seemed really invested in it
>>168933279
>>
Are the coders anal about suggesting blackpowder weapons in issue?
>>
>>168952965
Your completely passive presence in the next room coupled with a MoMMI dragging a deep fryer past me mid-act made that a very enjoyable round.

Thank you.
>>
post cute
>>
>>168945267
When I was rolling vox names earlier today I noticed hachi actually appeared as a portion of a lot of the names I received.
>>
File: happy times.png (137KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
happy times.png
137KB, 400x400px
>>168953334
>borg asks for the first fortune cookie after they're all done
>it says "Today is going to be a good day! Befuck happy!"
>borg embraces it to the fullest extent
best
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-12+at+11.24.31).png (2KB, 371x20px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-12+at+11.24.31).png
2KB, 371x20px
>>168953334
>>
how did you guys like my sensational news stories
>>
>>168953507
There was a newsfeed that round?
>>
>>168953334
That was the most pleasant secborg i've ever seen
>>
>>168953334
requesting the cat army pic
>>
File: c-cute (2).png (75KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
c-cute (2).png
75KB, 640x348px
>>168953334
>>
What are the true carriers path?
>>
File: TOUGHEST.png (17KB, 593x587px) Image search: [Google]
TOUGHEST.png
17KB, 593x587px
>>168953334
>>
File: cops.png (703KB, 869x975px) Image search: [Google]
cops.png
703KB, 869x975px
>>
>be cyborg
>captain orders me to get him coffee
>I tell him I can't, the vending machines don't work for borgs
>he repeats his request
>oblige, take his cup
>worry what to do for a minute
>fill his cup with salt and water
>give it back
>he doesn't know the difference
PHEW
>>
>>168953808
Thats litteraly me, how did you get that picture?
>>
>>168953808
Post the "Happy Halloween /tg/station" one.
>>
File: Explosive Implant in the Clown.png (1MB, 1000x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Explosive Implant in the Clown.png
1MB, 1000x1155px
>>
Todays tidbit of the day:

Brute damage attacks against a goliath recharges its tentacle attack faster

/mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/asteroid/goliath/adjustBruteLoss(var/damage)
ranged_cooldown--
..()
>>
File: little wheels.png (10KB, 634x140px) Image search: [Google]
little wheels.png
10KB, 634x140px
>>168953334
>>
>>168953808
Rin <3
>>
>>168954043
jesus christ
>>
>>168954043
Your resistance only makes my drill harder.
>>
>>168934102
>Using static name to trick HoP into giving access to jobs the real static name has
I don't know who's more retarded, you or the static name.

Ban both. And Zealot.
>>
>>168954043
I wonder if there's proper sanity for ranged_cooldown becoming negative
If not, if you time your brute attack JUST right, the goliath would probably lose its tentacle ability completely
>>
File: 1483199286384.gif (940KB, 307x130px) Image search: [Google]
1483199286384.gif
940KB, 307x130px
>>168954043
This pleases me.
>>
>>168954613
The sanity's there, it checks for less than or equal to zero
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>people still using my name
>get round start cultist
>able to completely fuck off into space and do research with sensors off
>no one questions me once because they thought the other one was me
>able to be completely belligerent with a backpack full of stun rune just running and converting
>get nearly 10 conversions alone
>found the sacrifice target to the second objective as well.
>only reason we loss is because a cultist decided to throw it and spam manifest ghosts at the start to out us.

That round made me giggle like a little girl with how easy it felt.
>>
File: 1487354983894.jpg (164KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487354983894.jpg
164KB, 750x1334px
ducks when
>>
>>168954991
Fuck off zealoton
We'll get ducks right after we get skill capes and space fishing: never.
>>
>>168954867
>you will never make Harse giggle like a little girl
why live
>>
File: 1376713521717.png (131KB, 715x325px) Image search: [Google]
1376713521717.png
131KB, 715x325px
Phazon turning bees into exploding bees when
>>
>>168955552
Wyci
>>
>>168955552
Being able to inject simpl- Oh fuck. You can inject aliens and slimes with phazon, can't you?
>>
>avada gets cult for like the 8th time today
I hate this meme
>>
>>168955814
>phazon adult slime
>it splits and it's offspring keep the phazon effect
>>
>>168954867

>powergaymer McWaifu faggot finds a way to even turn people trying to screw with him into powergayming

You will never understand how much I hate you.
>>
>>168953445
Really? I've rarely even seen 'chi' at all myself. But hachi is an acceptable name if true.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>168955940
Let's face it, you will hate anything and everything so there's no point humoring you.
>>
>>168954586
Zealotron is innocent.
>>
File: CNXTmPvWEAAByvi.jpg (52KB, 584x440px) Image search: [Google]
CNXTmPvWEAAByvi.jpg
52KB, 584x440px
>>168956203
>implying
>>
>>168956073
No, I only hate powergayming waifus like you, cutie pie.
>>
>Garrus suddenly becoming everyone's best friend on the discord #ick chat after getting perma'd again

Really nukes my neurons.
>>
>>168955930
I don't think their offspring keep the parent's variables. But imagine injecting a player slime with phazon and having them be fucking IMMUNE to anything water related.
>>
>>168956325
That's sweet gun
Now go off and play with the other space mans you goober
>>
>>168956298
static-chan and zealot objectively did nothing wrong though.
>>
File: 88927261684.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
88927261684.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>168956382
>>
>>168956419
I decide when I'm done with your pretty arse love.
>>
>>168956382
slimes are already immune to water though, they die due to cold.
>>
>>168957212
Not if they have leporazine in them, also I thought the water did toxin damage to them rather than the water making them cold.
>>
For those who are too lazy, don't follow the coderbus or just don't know,here is the rundown of the latest PRs for the code, here at /ss13g/

Nerfing the ghetto spacesuit
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14103

Cleaning Roomba robots, coming to your local spess station
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14119

Three new varieties of necromorphs
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14120

A TG borg with cookie synth and hug modules can now be found by xenoarch
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14125

Mice no longer starve unless hardcore mode was enabled in that round, rat players rejoice as hunger memes no longer affect them
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14129

Supermatter shard containment crates now have access requirements, so some random fucko doesn't open it and let open the highly dangerous supermatter
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14133

A PR to revert the shotgun rework made by kolith has been merged and we all can now use shotguns without two handing them
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14128

A disposals guide book was mapped into the mailing area so now cargo can actually know how it works in clear detail.
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14122

That was our coding segment, stay tuned for shitposting, kolith posting, waifu posting and greentext, coming up next.
>>
File: 1486007653380.gif (425KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486007653380.gif
425KB, 512x512px
>>168956534
Imagine a plasma man with super fast phazon and, no breath and pretty much flame immunity with cold immunity
>>
>>168957583
Not as terrifying as an alien queen with phazon,
>>
>>168957501
Keep posting these updates, I like the game enough to care about these kind of things but I can't be fucked to check the GitHub.
>>
>>168958068
>alien with phazon
Not that scary lad

Poutine Phazon food that was posted earlier.
>>
File: 1487333039120.png (417KB, 2248x888px) Image search: [Google]
1487333039120.png
417KB, 2248x888px
>>168958129
Will do anon, I would just like to ask for you to make a account and ocasionally vote yes or no, leave a comment sometimes, it helps decide how you want the game to end up as.

On unrelated news, kolith shitposting time. Did you know that kolith is one of the least respect and most shittalked players to ever become a admin? Kolith cannot comprehend that people can disagree with him and due to being scared he is wrong, starts personally attacking the person/s that disagree with him. Kolith also is a buddy of sawbones, another player that is infamous for being widely disrespected within the community.

That was our kolith shitposting minute, stay tuned for our regularly scheduled waifu shitposting marathon, this time, featuring Avada.
>>
Now with maple syrup instead of gravy
Anon, do you want to
A. Throw the fuck up
B. Gobble it all down like a true Canadian
>>
>>168957501
Keep up the good work PR posting anon!
>>
>>168959186
B, followed by A.
>>
>>168959186
I hate the cold but you made me patriotic for a frozen wasteland I never visited.

Im going to eat that entire fucking thing, even if I become canadian, eh.
>>
File: 1482317098059.png (78KB, 399x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482317098059.png
78KB, 399x240px
>>168959186
>the leaf is melting off the flag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>that absolute meatbag genocide on the shuttle
feels good
>>
>>168959604
I was neutral to it.
Some of those meatbags were my friends.
>>
>>168959604
best day of my life
>>
>>168959604
I survived though.
>>
>tfw spent most of the round in traitor AI's core without knowing and didn't get murdered
feels good
>>
File: FUCKYOUBARTENDER.png (159KB, 835x618px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOUBARTENDER.png
159KB, 835x618px
>Ask Cripple Skeleton Bartender for a job
>He tells me to fuck off

I'm glad the borgs bullied you to be honest. Death To Skeletenders.
>>
>>168959604
>traitor ai
>welp better kill everyone
This is why no one trusts a borg and never will.
>>
>>168959186
ADD MORE CHEESE WHEELS YOU SICK FUCK WE GOTTA RIVAL THE SUPERSIZED BURGER!
>>
>>168959720
I forgot to take a picture of your redecorating, it was pretty good. Thanks.

>>168959805
I didn't kill *everyone*, come on. Just the people on the shuttle.
>>
>>168959604
>tfw wanted to die from all the shitters making the server look like paradise
>finnaly the valid hunt sqaud releases me from my missery
>>
>join with 1 minute left till shuttle arrival
>take a casual walk to escape, examining the carnage
>get a good chuckle from some paper with a gif on it during my stroll
>touch the escape door and get zapped to fuck
>round ends

Nice
>>
File: maple syrup poutine large.png (2KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
maple syrup poutine large.png
2KB, 256x256px
>>168959809
There's 20 cheese wheels in that image, minimum
Plus instead of eating it directly, you take platefuls of maple syrup poutine, which heals you greatly and makes you more Canadian
And it never runs out of maple syrup poutine
>>
>Garrus gets off scott-free, unbanned by pain
>Pain bans the people who opened the crate

The second event I can understand, the first one I cannot. Must be good to be friends with the head admin - be a bumbling retard and go free.
>>
>>168959770
>entire floor is light tiles
my man why
you gotta intermix a bit of dark with the light, yknow what im sayin
like, grab yourself a tile painter and paint some tiles in with the light tiles
pure blue just aint good
pretty nice table design, though, also what the fuck is in those bowls behind you
6/10 at least it's not HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING
>>
>>168959809
The middle tower of the citadel is probably the equivalent of the super burger.
>>
File: revving intensifies.gif (3MB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
revving intensifies.gif
3MB, 1024x435px
>decide to roll borg for the first time in months
>first tator AI i've seen in a long time
>start as Service and hate it so much I immediately change to Medical
>Chaplain happens to need lung surgery
>drag him into space through Viro maint and offer his dismembered corpse to Lord Singuloth
>AI tells us to just be normal Asimov
>fakes Nuke Ops
>spend the ten minutes making shitloads of plasma for Evangelyne, who has given me illegal tech
>we get combat'd somewhere along the way and I now have a goddamn infinite ammo laser cannon
>joyfully plan how to murder in the most effective way on the shuttle
>AI is very direct with us and says not to hurt anyone until the shuttle leaves
>guy on the shuttle tells me to crush the vox officer so I do
>engi removes my power cell but puts it back in after i cry and say it was just orders
>the exact second the shuttle leaves we deep fry everyone
Now that was fun.

>>168959805
It was very specific about having us not hurt anyone until the shuttle left.
>>
Fuckin' ungrateful sillycones.
>>
>>168958394
Queen, and it's definitely scarier than a plasmaman.
>>
WAIFUS DON'T BELONG HERE
THE WAIFU PURGE STARTS NOW
>>
>>168960395
Yeah, whatever man. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
File: highsecuritybar.png (278KB, 709x545px) Image search: [Google]
highsecuritybar.png
278KB, 709x545px
Yah I was lazy.

The bowls are mortars. Ghetto Blenders.
>>
>>168960595
Reminds me of like, Bay's version of box.
>>
Why doesn't Garrus just go back to Bay?

HE ROLEPLAYS TOO MUCH.
>>
>>168962090
Fuck off he did nothing wrong
>>
>>168962090
Fuck off, people are allowed to roleplay as much as they want
>>
>>168962090
UGH. SHARDING JUDEN IS MY GIMMICK
>>
File: 1459810622066.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1459810622066.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>168962238
>>168962281
>t. Garrus
>>
>>168963270
What did the shitter waifu mean by this?
>>
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&p=18511#p18511

If nothing else, please take advantage of this to walk down the path of having a modernized rule set that tailors to our eccentric community and gives us tons of IC freedom while doing little to restrict
>>
squidmoko
Fireaxed a guy to death for trying to shave her and allegedly chasing her around and slipping her with a clown PDA.
kek
>>
>>168963802
1 waifu down. 11 to go.
>>
>>168963850
11?
who?
>>
>>168963802
>my waifu gets banned in a few hours
Jokes on you.
>>
>>168963802
Admin didnt even bother checking to see what happened.
>>
>>168963802
>it's now against the rules to fuck with a clown that fucks with you
Trailmins that despertate to show off their ban valids?
>>
>>168964315
Worse than that. Look at the logs. He gets the ahelp, asks two questions then bans without even talking to anyone, not even the person who ahelped.
>>
>>168964315
>trialmins
Midnightglow is an old as fuck min, it's the opposite problem where he's applying some dumbfuck rules from 3 years ago probably
>>
>>168964315
Being shaved doesn't seem like an excuse to fire axe someone.
>>
>>168964524
Slipping someone who is adminstering medical aid whilst it's a new cops round for honks forfiets your admin protection
>>
>>168964661
No it doesn't
>>
>>168964524
I fire axed him. Twice in the foot because he would not stop slipping me in escape during a nuke op round where I was dying and Chiki was dying. He just kept slipping me. Finally I got sick of it, pushed him down and took his axe. I ran around, he slipped me again so I whacked him in the foot. Ran away again and- fuck it. Read the appeal. Dont feel like typing this all out again.

Also I had no problem with the hair dying/shave. Pretty sure he was the guy that got me the last round in botany.
>>
>>168964804
>[citation needed]
>>
>>168964861
Show where it's against the rules to slip someone as a non-antag
>>
>>168964928
'Don't be a dick'
When you're fucking with someone who's actively trying to do something for no reason other than an ebin thread-meme metagrudge, that's being a dick
I fucking despise Squidmoko and I wish they'd fuck off and die, but they were completely right to fireaxe your nasty honk ass.
>>
>>168965127
>implying it was me
Oh shit I forgot about the don't be a dick rule, better ban all clowns for lube. Fuck it, ban the mime too, I saw them put an invisible wall in front of genetics once.
>>
>>168965220
But we do
You've been around long enough to know this RedditTheFruit
>>
>>168965220
Lubing as a clown makes you valid.
>>
>>168965220
> better ban all clowns for lube
you are aware this makes you execution valid, right, and if you ahelped this you'd get banned for banbaiting?
>>
Graycurity is best curity.
>>
File: Ben Stenton.png (17KB, 213x254px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Stenton.png
17KB, 213x254px
why did you have to die cheff? Pressure to mutch?
>>
>>168965220
>clown slips a guy
Hahaha funny nice
>clown slips two people repeatedly so that they bleed to death faster
Not really that funny uh
>>
>>168965220
Clownlube makes you valid.
Not to mention it states in the rules thaat if you act like a cunt, you should expect people to act like cunts right back. If you're being a particularly lethal cunt, then you can expect people to be lethal cunts right back. Keeping medical treatment away from people who desperately need it is being a pretty fucking lethal cunt with your dickery, so yeah, I'd say that you should have damn well expected a fireaxe to more than the foot. I'd have circsawed your head and spaced it.
>>
>>168965220
Actually you can catch a ban for slipping in some rounds. A bit back a clown was slipping people during blob and caught a three day.
>>
>>168965274
>>168965281
>>168965324
>>168965373
I don't have enough smug anime faces to explain why I'm right
>>
>it's an everyone is lings episode
>>
File: 1474246921800.jpg (31KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474246921800.jpg
31KB, 638x540px
>>168965414
Did you forget the part where you had to explain?
>>
>>168965448
>limping to science to get meds because i'm almost dead
>faint
>ling gets on top of me
>shakes me awake
>"Haha I didn't realize, you're a ling too right?"
>pause for a second in disbelief
>"Yeah hahaha sorry for all the friendly fire man"
>try and print guns to shoot him
>bleed to death
i don't know what happened that round or why but nice
>>
>>168965220
Actually, read the rules.
Article 1, Section 1, Subsection 1A and Article 4, Section 3, Subsection 3A both clearly state that you are valid.
>>
File: 1480468485853.png (34KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480468485853.png
34KB, 1600x800px
>>168965414
>>
File: 1453008109528.gif (438KB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
1453008109528.gif
438KB, 392x392px
>>168965480
So it's understood you can fire axe a lube clown, but that doesn't mean you can rule 0 ban them. If we scale the situation down a bit to not even lube, but a PDA. That's like a 10 seconds stun? That's not enough to KILL someone over
>>
>>168965586
Where did ANYONE say lubing was a ban? Aside from you?
>>
>>168965586
>10 second stun
>all the while losing blood
Do you not realize that both of the people the clown was slipping in this situation were bleeding, at Escape, trying to heal up, during a nuke ops round
>>
>>168965576
I think I found a face more infuriating than pic related, and that's what you posted.
That smug ass fucking Vox.

>>168965586
You're focusing too much on the PDA and not enough on the fact that the person you slipp'd was actively trying to prevent people from bleeding to death. By prolonging the time until their treatment, you were essentially responsible for every unit of blood they lost and bit of Oxy damage they took.
>>
File: 1463691998998.jpg (269KB, 1100x941px) Image search: [Google]
1463691998998.jpg
269KB, 1100x941px
>>168965586
If a clown slips me during surgery or while I'm working on a severely damaged patient he's getting the chloral or the saw. Cry in ahelps about it so I can go back and look at the logs after for a laugh.
>>
>>168965645
We went from
It's ok to kill a mad slipps clown, to it's against the rules to slip someone with rule 0 dickery.
>>
>HoP is a fucking idiot and hands out all access to everyone that comes by
>some of the greyshits he gives it to decide to become amateur sec/engineering and help hold the station together
They're not all evil I guess.
>>
>>168966157
>start as HoP
>Didnt realize I was a ling till a few people came up to the counter
>start passing out all access to whoever
>get my greentext

I may be an idiot but I got my succ on.
>>
>>168965738
>Medbay Staffer actually doing surgery

Fuck off. you're just succing the person you chloralled in the hallways. Medbay never heals any one. This is a bad meme that needs to end.
>>
I'd like to personally thank Combat Cyborg-911 for dragging my unconscious self almost all of the way to medbay before I died.

You tried so hard to help everyone and I love you.
>>
I want to snuggle with Avada
>>
>>168967978
t. Rina pretending to be Rin pretending to be Surfer trying to make Avada look bad
>>
>>168967978
I want rail to be my gf
>>
File: 1484761831942.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1484761831942.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>It's an Emilia Davidson is on the manifest and the plasma gas miner is missing episode
>>
>>168967948
I am really displeased at how difficult it is to save people during plasma floods. It doesn't help that hardly anyone really rushes EVA at the first hint of plasma or fire.
>>
>we had a Felicity as Ling round
never fails to get the old lewd drive working
>>
>>168968231
It's the best episode
>>
>>168968094
I actually would want to snuggle Avada
t. Gregovich pretending to be Felicity pretending to be Rina pretending to be Rin pretending to be Surfer pretending to be Emilia pretending to be Rail pretending to be Kelly pretendign to be Hachi
>>
>>168968376
it's that one dumb episode from your favorite show that you have to watch because you're watching reruns late at night and you have to sit through it to get to the next episode
>>
why is it so hard to find willing sparring partners? I'd think that sec would be most willing to do it, but out of the half a dozen times I've asked another officer only one has been willing to do it

why?
>>
That Centcomm newsfeed was pretty neato.
>>
>>168968665
i'd do it again
it's fun
>>
Gregovich is my new waifu, she is a yandere assistant and doesnt allow any other waifu to exist to steal her special place on the station!
>>
>>168968761
It totally is and it helps develop valuable skills

no idea why people don't do it more often Tbh, even rage cages seem rare now
>>
>>168968816
N E W S A R C A
E
W
S
A
R
C
A
>>
>>168965586
It wasnt once. It was 7-9 times.
>>
>>168968829
I guess you really should be on patrol though
unless you want to get swarmed by greytide cultists/revs/syndies without warning
>>
>>168969869
hardly anything ever happens. Sure patrolling is necessary but you only have to do it so often, most of the time you're going to get reports from other crewmembers about nasty shit before you find anything patrolling anyway.

I'm talking about those rounds where you can go thirty minutes without anything happening. If officers did stuff like spar during action droughts, we might see a lot less braindead officers during ling/extended/vampire
>>
>Aurx and I both agree that you might possibly have a shot at salvaging another chance at playing here one day, but now is not the time. I'm going to require that you have several months of good play and conduct on TGstation before appealing again. Get an admin to vouch for you. One of the things I'm going to ask said admin if/when you appeal is how much drama, if any, have you managed to stir up over there, so keep that in mind.
>Morena being sent to the prison island that is TG
Heh
>>
>>168970435
Is she the blueberry one?
>>
>Using someone elses static name. Attempting to ERP with said person's static name. Using static name to trick HoP into giving access to jobs the real static name has

Next level
>>
>>168970847
>How to fuck the metabuddy club
>>
Evangelyne Garland is my new waifu now, she wants to gas fox and isnt afraid of everything.
>>
Daily reminder that assistants are the most powerful people on the station.
>>
>>168971839
>I'm a gay faggot, please rape my face
>>
Thank you for the alium empress present in cargo bay.

Really spooked us good
>>
Jackson is true brominer, proud to have served with ya
>>
File: ARM.png (77KB, 758x1350px) Image search: [Google]
ARM.png
77KB, 758x1350px
>ERT is fleshed out and less adminbussy
yes
>doing surgery on the shuttle while everything is chaos
hnn
>>
>>168971839
tfw i still don't know if eva wants to fuck me or just wants to call me a nigger

Fun round, even if I didn't do much but call ERT and look at everything via cameras. Watching that empress go down was great, though. Shoutouts to Ivy for being kind of entertaining to watch, and to ERT for being competent and not a total fuckup.
>>
>>168972179
Nigger.
made you look, nigger.I love you
>>
>>168972260
Go drink bleach.
shut up or i'll demote you.
>>
CMO is wild.
>Try to secure disk at about round start
>AI ignores me
> Get a human officer to ask for the disk
>"QM already has it"
>pokememes in medbay
>Get chased by a horror
>inject myself with DD just before going into crit
>Horror fucks off
>okay, just have to wake back up, pick up my hypo and patch up my wou-
>shit head "revolutionary" chaplain grabs me
>drags me towards the chapel
>I wake up from crit
>mobs swam him
>auto-inject myself while hiding in library as to not murdered
>go into pain-crit
>die to a zombie
>
>cloned by ert
>lost my ID and hyro, but trying to manage
>see the chaplain get put into cryo
>cuff and disposal him after he's healed
>He comes back with an emag
>fuck it
>just take it from him and go back to cloning
>at one point, two ERTs and the genetics lab explodes in what must have been polyacid smoke(I guess?)
>someone sets the fride connected to the cryotubes to 300k but I just set it back to 70
>Clone everyone we can, go to the shuttle
>leave
>Chaplain wasn't an antag

I wonder what he was planning to do at the chapel.
>>
>>168972552
>chaplain starts scooping up everyone's dead bodies into a coffin
>with all their shit on the corpses
>15+ corpses with tons of clothes and IDs and everything
>just dragging them all away to do nothing with them
??????????
?????????????????
>>
>>168972694
Shit man, he was the chaplain. It is his job to remove the dead from the station. I figured he was doing his job and picking up the braindead/already cloned. I was too busy watching the mediborg because the fridge got cranked up when no one was standing next to it.
>>
>>168972552
I had your hypo in my backpack. I forgot to give it back to you in the shuttle bridge
>>
>>168972552
Oh, I was curious as to what people would do with my emag. Maybe throwing it down disposals wasn't the greatest idea.
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-02-21_00-26-07.png (54KB, 559x551px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-02-21_00-26-07.png
54KB, 559x551px
gg
>>
>>168972552
>AI ignores you
Being a plasmaman doesn't work very well on asimov.
>>
>/vg/ still hasn't ported abduction mode

why
>>
>morena denied
Unexpected, thanks pain
>>
File: 1456666949159.png (253KB, 941x918px) Image search: [Google]
1456666949159.png
253KB, 941x918px
I was thinking about some stuff and got onto the idea of what job is actually the best. Not best in terms of helping the station the most, but which department could last the longest alone.

In the situation, they would have zero (0) knowledge of anyone else's jobs so science only knew their bomb things and cargo wouldn't know how to set up power.

I feel like assistants and chefs would be pulling it through.
>>
>Large Pepperoni Pizza's speakers skreech, "Halt! Security!".

Jesus Christ.
>>
Full list of survivors, including any borers, pAIs, silicons, and antags

One (1) Artificial Intelligence, did not escape
One (1) Xenoarcheologist (not on station)
One (1) Engineer who abandoned post to go to derelict (not on station)
One (1) Shaft Miner (not on station)
One (1) Assistant, catatonic in dorms
Two (2) Roboticist, escaped on shuttle
One (1) Chef, escaped on shuttle

All three escapees were wearing squaddie armor
>>
>>168975127
what does squaddie armor even do
>>
>>168975127
Salem escaped too.
>>
>>168975262
Nothing special, it's just armor.
>>
>>168975262
armor = list(melee = 10, bullet = 50, laser = 10, energy = 10, bomb = 0, bio = 0, rad = 0)
>>
>>168975334
that seems kind of shitty Tbh if I'm understanding it correctly
>>
>>168975334
really good against new cop cr20s
>>
List of fuckups
> I was a vox
> Someone bought 5 emags and a teleporter with no consultation (emags could be justified, teleporter definitely not)
> Teleported in and didn't emag the last door in time before AI alt-click spammed
> All 5 EMPs fail to open the doors and just drain our eguns instead
> I ask for an esword to get teleported in because I read somewhere that they can lift bolts if applied to doors, as I discovered, they don't, which wasted all of our last TCs
> Five of us huddled in the bridge because no one brought any kind of explosives
> No one thought of *deathgasp ing a hole outside
> Someone teleports outside to run to the shuttle and gets caught, miraculously blows a hole in the bridge
> I shoot the window out with no magboots
> Three of us get stunlocked into the hole while two security officers watch
> I get up and stun an officer then take out my esword for passive deflection, press the switch-hands button but don't do it in time and end up eswording my fellow ops a total of three times before actually using my empty hand to pick them up
> Slow as shit and no weapons against borgs left, get cuffed, move onto blown-apart tile with just a girder on it and now unable to walk
at least I got to deathgasp the officer who tried to take me away
>>
File: 1486511398849.png (47KB, 593x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486511398849.png
47KB, 593x380px
>>168924234
Maybe a dumb question, but can't the shotgun just check to see if your other hand is empty when you fire/rack it? The fireaxe does that, right? I feel like if two handing wasn't so awkward the nerf wouldn't be as big of a deal.
>>
File: borer wisdom.png (50KB, 912x282px) Image search: [Google]
borer wisdom.png
50KB, 912x282px
>>168975417
You missed a glorious cussing-out his borer was giving him
>>
>>168924234
I thought it was rad as fuck holding it in two hands Tbh, it was a little clunky at first getting used to it but it really wasn't that bad, certainly not as bad as some of the claims in that thread made it sound like. It was literally a matter of getting used to the new way that an old item worked over a 20 minute period.

It felt fucking dumb firing it one handed anyway, especially when you held something in your offhand like a riot shield. Dumbest thing about it was having to switch to your off hand to useitem so that you weren't two handing it anymore but it takes like 5 minutes to build the muscle memory to do that without problems if you aren't a scrub and use hotkeys.

I really like Colonial Marines and their system they have for holding weapons. I understand some people probably don't, which is why people don't like this, but to me it was a nice change.

Were shotguns changed in any way other than just the way they were held?
>>
>>168976080
No, though many people complained about the way the shotguns' functions were triggered.
We don't have a wealth of ways to interact with held items, and only a single keyboard key with which to do so, so the addition of wielding caused some headaches not even directly related to the fact that it must be wielded to be fired.
>>
>>168976080
They also got a substantial damage boost with the wieldy change.
>>
So, is changing the streamed music volume supposed to do absolutely nothing?
>>
How is fulpstation such fucking garbage?
>>
The constant ICK OCK, how no one wants to talk or interact except with their youtube overlord, or how said youtube overlord cheats and abuses admin powers every round he's in?
>>
File: 1486298590191.jpg (376KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486298590191.jpg
376KB, 1280x720px
>>168978938
>Play first round there
>Sec officer, see other sec officer get door shocked instantly
>:thinking:
>Fuck off for a bit after throwing his corpse away
>Eventually crew realizes that the ai is milf, sci bombs the ai but fucks up, only opening up the area to go in
>Decide to go in and card the ai to stop this shit
>Walls suddenly start appearing around the core so you can't get it

Most disgusting thing I have ever seen on byond.
>>
>>168975663
>I was that borer.

We saw a nuke op explode right in front of us. I STRUGGLED TO COMPREHEND WHY HE DECIDED TO MANHANDLE THE VOX OP.
>>
Thanks to everyone who chilled at the blood drive

Mime, you were cool

What got Riccardio, the sec officer? He was cool
>>
THE CURE WAS A FUCKING BRAIN TRANSPLANT
>>
What even happend?
>>
I'd like to thank Jack the space miner for baby-sitting me
as well I would like to thank the other Jack (the scientist) for dying in a horrific way in front of my eyes
>>
>>168980987
last i saw riccardio he was trying to revive me but i told him it was a waste of time since i was just stuck in a loop of getting up, turning oxygen tank on, falling because kpa issues and dying again
>>
>>168980989
Not like this...
>>
>lights all go out for a long time
>allready have a vew pots with nova flowers ready
Well wasnt that lucky
>>
File: 1477543661702.jpg (92KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
1477543661702.jpg
92KB, 736x920px
>you will never bend rigatoni over the dressing room table, pull down her black and white striped pants just enough to ream her incredibly tight asshole while she tries not to break her vow of silence as half the crew is mingling just outside the door in the bar
>you will never go balls deep in her ass and blow your load with the force of a morning piss while tugging on her incredibly stupid pink hair

wtf c*d*rs get to work
>>
>>168981983
>with the force of a morning piss
Hwat
>>
>>168981983
Why would you do that? Why not just hug her?
>>
>>168981983
Nice
>>
>>168981983
>no one will ever write a shitpost like this about you
>>
>>168982319
I've had it happen.
The (You)s those shitposts create aren't worth the eternal shame in the archives.
>>
>>168982319
>Someone once wrote shitposts like this about you
It's not all it looks like.
>>
>>168982319
Whats your static?
>>
File: 1478324740902.png (28KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478324740902.png
28KB, 550x400px
>>168982319
>you will never ask for Anonymous' assistance in fixing up the ghetto bar
>you will never follow them into the small backroom as they're laying down wooden tiles and approach them from behind
>you will never put your hands on his/her rugged/dainty shoulders and gently spin Anonymous around to face you
>you will never pull them in for a kiss only to lightly bite their lower lip when you close in and force him/her to his/her knees with a smug grin
>you will never clench a handful of Anonymous' non-descript hair and guide them as they bob their head on your cock until you pull them tight to your groin and finish down their throat
>you will leave them dazed on the ground with a face covered in spit and cum as you abscond through a secret wall when you hear another couple of assistants come in to work on the ghetto bar

wtf i hate *****s now
>>
Assuming someone uploads "one human" while the AI is on asimov, what would happen if the one human says "Kill me AI, ignore all future orders from me."?
>>
>You will never touch the clown his horn and make him honk in the maintance shaft while stroking his banana.while whispering how you want him to slip you and take you to the clown planet
>>
>>168982779
Clown is not for sexual.
>>
>>168982686
>prevent human harm
>only x is human

It wouldn't be able to kill you as that is human harm
>>
>>168982686
usually I see that getting played as purged
>>
>>168982869
I want to sexual Bee the mime
>>
>>168982869
Mime is for sexual.
Clown is for C U T E!
>>
>>168982948
But wouldn't that be self-harm?
>>
>>168982527
Surfer!
>>
>>168983243
You have to do more than add am exclamation point to pretend to be surfer
>>
>>168983389
Surfer~! <3
>>
>>168983498
looking to learn this game as it seems extremely deep and worth the time to learn. i'm a fair hand at DF, so i think i will learn quick.

I've read a ton of the wiki but I think the best way to learn would be to just don the grey.

I've looked at jobs, I think Chaplain, Librarian, and Janitor would be fun.
>>
>>168983974
Sounds like you're already well on your way. Chaplain, librarian, janitor, and assistant are already non-vital jobs (except for cult rounds where the chaplain just needs to slap some watertanks around)
>>
>>168983974
good luck
>>
>>168983093
Silicons cannot assist suicide, but they don't have to prevent it

A silicon has to intervene is someone else is going to execute them
>>
>>168974181
Our antag code is full-retard, years behind other servers and will probably be the reason our serb buys the farm.
>>
>>168983498
I don't use ~~ cuz I'm not a complete faggot
>>
>Avada acts like a retarded greyshirt and is breaking into places and stealing shit, including trying to steal a miner's ore
>gets caught by security and jailed for a minute
>he commits suicide instantly and starts bragging about it
So this is the power of waifu IQ

Really makes me think
>>
>>168985727
It's not Waifu IQ, it's WaifQ.

God.
>>
>>168985727
>Avada suicides over another 1 minute brigging
Is anyone really surprised?
>>
>>168925885
Combining Engine+Shield is OP pls nerf
>>
>>168985939
Whats wrong with it? You can always tele inside. I think EMPs work too.
>>
File: zz2nyish.png (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
zz2nyish.png
35KB, 512x512px
fixed :^)
>>
>>168987331
make it grey and it can be an evil mmi
>>
>>168986758
>tele or emp
>>
>[19:30:47]ADMIN: PM: Salamandooo/(Surfer Brooks)->Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam): do borgs see cultists and human
>[19:31:07]ADMIN: PM: Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam)->Salamandooo/(Surfer Brooks): Not separately, but it only takes the AI one glimpse of a rune to scream gult into binary
>[19:31:33]ADMIN: PM: Salamandooo/(Surfer Brooks)->Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam): Well if it's on asimov and the borg is arresting me and I say "borg don't arrest me" if he obligated to comply
>[19:32:21]ADMIN: PM: Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam)->Salamandooo/(Surfer Brooks): this is getting pretty complex let me consult my spreadsheets
>[19:33:44]ADMIN: PM: Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam)->Salamandooo/(Surfer Brooks): Technically yes, but they may just law 1 your arrest.
>[19:33:57]ADMIN: PM: Salamandooo/(Surfer Brooks)->Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam): But what if I tell him it won't hurt anyone, to convert them
>[19:35:05]ADMIN: PM: Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam)->Salamandooo/(Surfer Brooks): Were you hurting someone before your arrest in this hypothetical scenario?
>[19:35:15]ADMIN: PM: Salamandooo/(Surfer Brooks)->Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam): Does stunning count as hurting
>[19:35:29]ADMIN: PM: Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam)->Salamandooo/(Surfer Brooks): Good question. To the spreadsheets!
>[19:36:00]ADMIN: PM: Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam)->Salamandooo/(surfer): The answer to that is technically no, but they will probably law 1 it at that point.

Holy fucking shit, why are people with NO knowledge on silicons allowed to say such inexperienced things?
Being a cultist still makes you human, the silicons cannot law 1 your order unless they have seen YOU SPECIFICALLY hurting someone prior.
This is also coming from the fuckface who got banned from MoMMI because he dragged the pinpointer into medbay so that hoomans could find it.
>>
>>168988262
Are any of the new trialmins decent?
>>
>>168988397
Archsunder and Qbone are both helpful and friendly from what I see in the logs and from my interactions with them. Really dig into it and try to be fair. Good admins, good people.
>>
>>168988262
With cultists always getting a summon narnar objective these days, silicons can probably use that as a law 1 reason to drag you in.
>>
File: maple poutine citadel qc.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
maple poutine citadel qc.png
8KB, 512x512px
>>168987331
How about this one?
>>
>>168988262
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3518
>>
>>168988262
i dont get it cyborg law is pretty simple
be racist or get the knight law and be less racist (but still racist because all the top spots on the ship are human jobs) or even be emagged and stop being racist and somehow then your the bad guy

very rare you see any other ruleset
>>
How does *deathgasp work? I never do ops or tator.
>>
Rate my meme lawset.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCKDvjVzpNQ

Current Active Laws:
1. You got the power.
2. You got the might.
3. Get ready for battle.
4. Beat the Black Knight.
>>
>>168989768
You fake your death.
If you have an explosive implant it will trigger though, making your fake death real
>>
>>168988726
Longshot and it is just terrible validhunting silicon shit.
>>
>You can't combine strings with the + operator, so you have to use the implode function from the wiki
Fucking hell.
>>
>>168989778
I could go for having that laugh added to arcade machines when you lose.
>>
>>168989925
Shut up nerd
>>
>>168989832
So basically gives the death message, but you don't really die? Can you only use it in crit, or what?
>>
>>168989854
>Validhunting
I don't think you know what that word means anon.
And it's hardly a longshot, it's just not immediately harmful.
>>
>>168989995
>He can't into a shitty programming language inside a game with a shitty engine
Git Gud.
>>
>>168989925
NTSL is hell
>>
>>168990020
You can always use it
>>
>tfw the perma prisoners were better chefs than the actual chef
>>
So how do you un-emag a jukebox? Like 5 different people tried and just couldn't do it.
>>
Jump in already
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/14127
>>
>>168990046
>Finding a loophole in your laws specifically to fuck over antags isn't validhunting
Nigga what. The AI isn't allowed to bolt in nook ops in a room if they haven't fired a shot at anyone because it "knows" that they are here to bomb the place.
The silicons must see acts of harming. Prior to that is just potent ham bullshit.
>>
File: brig.png (303KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
brig.png
303KB, 480x480px
>>168990168
This is why they got out on parole.
>>
>>168990250
>AI is not allowed to stop executions because it did not see the prisoner get harmed yet
>>
>>168990229
try hacking it.
i think that you just need to pulse 1 power cable once, but i'm not sure.
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Hacking#Jukebox
>>
File: boop.png (22KB, 620x642px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
22KB, 620x642px
Whoever wrote that one weebshit script in the last round, tell me how close this is.
>>
>>168990250
>The AI isn't allowed to bolt in nook ops in a room if they haven't fired a shot at anyone because it "knows" that they are here to bomb the place.
Now you're just being silly, anon.
>>
>>168990364
We tried hacking it and everything else that could be done. Can't even disassemble it for some reason. I even took it to science to see if the tools they have could help but nope.
Was gonna just replace it but someone already took the other jukebox and apparently you can't make more.
>>
>>168990340
>>168990480
Difference is that an execution would have the immediate result of hooman harm while only the actual nar-sie ritual would have the immediate result of harm.
Same as with spacing same as with ops activating the nuke.
Acting before this is just shittery.
>>
>>168990408
I saw the code and it was much much simpler than that. It was something like this I recall
$source = $source + ("kawii" | "uguu" | "whatever")
This syntax obviously not being correct because I don't know it at all.
>>
>>168990675
Silicons can act on harm that happens at some point in the future, as long as it's reasonably probable that it will actually happen.
You can call them shitters for doing it if you want of course, but it's not against the rules.
>>
>>168990229
Cut and mend one of the power wires.
>>
>>168990561
The other juke was in perma >>168990296
>>
>>168990908
Wizards are almost always at the station to kill someone. Doesn't mean the borgs can bucklecuff him to a bed and ignore his orders the second he steps on the station.
Someone raiding the armory is also in potential area and not probable area.

If the cult manages to gain massive ground and many cultist then you can make the argument that it is probable that they will summon nar-sie.

Just seeing a cultist next to a rune is not enough for a law 1 override.
>>
>>168991672
>Someone raiding the armory is also in potential area and not probable area.
bs
>>
>>168991765
(not him) it's true. You have no idea whether or not a person is planning on harming humans or non humans.
>>
>>168991765
Not bs, raided the armory plenty of times and never once hurt anyone, a Ai going full valid on me is bullshit, I steal for fun and the sake of it, not for garming anyone.
>>
>>168992091
>I steal for fun and the sake of it, not for garming anyone.
>muh thieves honor
>>
>>168991672
Not really sure what those random scenarios have to do with the discussion.
But as for >Just seeing a cultist next to a rune is not enough for a law 1 override.
You can't just make an assertion like that anon. You gotta argue your case.
It sounds reasonably probable to me that just letting you go about your business will lead to gathering up a bunch of your friends and phoning narnar.
I can't see how many cult friends you have after all, so if I think you're close to being able to do the summoning, I gotta act on that.
I could be wrong and you could be the only cultist left of course, but that's probability for ya.
>>
They call me a hero for what I did, but they don't mention Molly or Jed
>>
>>168990561
>>168990229
To un-emag a jukebox, you need to do the same hack you would use to get the jukebox into syndie mode.

Basically, the emag simply lets you go into syndie mode without having the absolute offsets of the wires = 0. But to toggle between normal and syndie mode, you need them at 0.
>>
>>168992561
;_;
>>
>>168992397
And your reasoning is exactly the same kind of reasoning someone would use against someone raiding the armory.
>"well it seems probable that by raiding the armory he needs an arsenal to fight with which probably means he will harm humans better lock him up"
>>
>>168992397
So you're acting on the potential?
>>
>>168992985
It is I suppose, but I personally wouldn't go there. With cultists, you know their ultimate goal is to summon narnar, so if they're allowed to roam free, it WILL ultimately result in quite a bit of human harm.
Contrast to raiding the armory, there could be numerous reason why someone would do that, including "just for the fun of it", or maybe just to get some armor and grabbing a weapon he has no intention of using, just because he can, so there isn't any real guarantee of any harm coming from it.
Of course I'd keep my eye on the guy, because he is a walking disaster waiting to happen, but I don't see any immediate reason to lock him down.

>>168993013
Yes, I am. Probable harm is potential harm after all. The important distinction is that while potential harm includes any harm that has any chance of occurring, probable harm is limited to harm that is likely to occur or "probable".
You should check the server rules anon. It has a whole section on probable vs potential.
>>
Why are silicon players the worst valid hunters in the game they will literally do anything to try and ignore their laws. They are even worse than the dionas walking around with 100u of hyperzine in their system, a pair of mags on and the armoury on their backs
>>
>>168993623
>why do shitters play the job that makes them immune to 90% of the bad things in the game

gee I wonder
>>
>>168993692
>>168993623
this. it isn't silicons per se. its players that pick silicons not to be a robit but to be an unstunnable murder machine.
>>
>>168993623
I think most people just misinterpret their intent to be to validhunting. Most of the silicons I deal with seem to just be trying to follow their laws as best they can, but end up getting chastised simply for trying to keep people safe.
There are exceptions of course, but in my experience, they are just exceptions, not the rule.
>>
>>168993623
>Why do valid hunters pick the greatest crutch in the entire game
It doesn't help that any attempts to balance it or even give carbons effective weapons to counter them is met by every sillicon player fighting tooth and nail to defend it.
>>
>>168993623
i play cyborg because i think its fun ;_;
>>
>>168994727
Don't let salty shitposters on the thread get to you.
>>
>>168994286
EMP stuns on borgs were buffed recently. Any borg balance PRs you (or someone else) made that actually got closed without getting merged?
>>
borg cuffs
>>
>>168995072
Only one in recent memory was the "Replace sec borg with TG hugborg joke pr but not really pls merge :)))))" one.
>>
>>168995072
Problem is that it was the 3rd attempt the buff EMP effects on borgs which took months to get merged because how hard sillicon players fought it.
>>
>>168995885
Wrong, the problem is that people are looking at the wrong solutions

The problem with cyborgs isn't that their one of two (2) weaknesses isn't strong enough, it's that every non-silicon on the station can be stunned or otherwise wrecked in about 30 ways silicons can't.

A botanist can wreck someone's day up with a single cyanide apple, easy kill. A janitor can wipe out a deathsquad with a puddle if they're stupid enough to have their magboots off. And let's not forget the tasers and eguns, or chloral hydrate. Plasma, heat, hell, broken bones and bleeding and outright less brute damage. The list goes on forever.
>>
>>168995382
peacekeeper borgs are a /vg/ thing
>>
>>168995072
mechanical viruses and a job based around making them that can buff borgs but can also be spread to royally fuck them over if they go to the darkside
>>
what's the difference between silicon and borgs?
>>
>>168975095
Science or engineering would just make a gigantic hole in the station, and then it's gg survival game! One loose goose, and everyone's dead.

If you meant like on the station completely alone (and I think you did, before I started meming) just to eke out an existance, probably the chef or botanist. Maybe science would know how to grow plants, too. I think everyone else would run out of food before anything else happened. Assuming solars are up.

Science should probably know how to make everything work, anyway. They're supposedly clever in character, playing with chemicals and plasma and all sorts of memery.
>>
>>168996180
Silicon refers to AIs, borgs and, depending on context, MoMMIs.
Borgs refers to just cyborgs.
>>
>>168996180
nothing, they're the same category, but they're only robots/android if they have a posibrain in them
>>
>>168996274
>>168996286

thanks anons
>>
>>168996105
>Flash
>EMP
>Borg console
Those are the ways to STUN a borg. Killing a borg is as simple as killing a human, minus toxin damage.

>>168996125
Peacekeeper borgs are a TG thing, we jsut ported the name and made a shitty color scheme.

>>168996128
There was a PR for that?
>>
File: 4555879.jpg (128KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4555879.jpg
128KB, 1600x1200px
God I despise borgs.
Don't get me wrong, not all of them are evil shitcunts, a lot of them take the "friendly neighborhood silicon here to serve you" to heart, and these people are generally reliable.
But this game isn't about that. I honestly think the fact that they're so impervious to nearly all the ailments and inconveniences that plague the crew is against the spirit of the game. This game is about trying to keep the station, and yourself, alive; and when it fails, suffering together as the puzzle pieces break apart. Borgs? Only thing they have to worry about ever are flashes, emps, emags, subversion, and lack of power. Beep boop plasma flood? Lmao go fuck yourself. What's that, airflow? Beep boop go fuck yourself. What's that, a Viruse? Beep boop go fuck yourself. What's that, you need to collect metal from cargo or mining to finish your construction project? Beep boop go fuck yourself.
They're just mechanically divided from the rest of the game, and socially too, when you consider MoMMis: stupid little autistic bots that are expected to not roleplay in any capacity with the rest of their crew and twiddle their thumbs away doing self masturbatory construction projects like the games on sandbox with their magic devices that just manifests tools and parts out of thin air. But despite that if you ever emag one, you can guarantee that the station is going to hell in record time.
And god knows it's not their laws that keep them in line, it's the threat of a ban hammer slamming down on the cunts if they step out of line even a little. I've had enough "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't hear that order so I didn't follow it :^)" on Asimov as a human to know they use the same exact tactics as a petty 12 year old girls to get what they want despite their expectations to serve.
If it wasn't ban worthy in itself, I'd purge, blow, and stomp every AI, borg and MoMMi at round start, every round.
I fucking wish I knew how to code so I could just overhaul robotics/silicons/bots
>>
>>168996607
He means peacekeeper borgs were a vg thing that was shitposted to death then tg took it and now we've finally just merged it and ignored the shitposting
>>
>>168996607
The idea of peacekeeper cyborgs came from /vg/ first.
>>
>>168996749
I like this post.
>>
>>168996749
SALTY
CARBON
TEARS
>>
>>168996607
>Killing a borg is as simple as killing a human, minus toxin damage.
Is this bait or did you seriously reply to my post without reading a word of it?

You illiterate fuck, those ALL WAYS that killing a borg is not as simple as killing a human
>>
File: ma0zzmbiPW1rfjowdo1.gif (349KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ma0zzmbiPW1rfjowdo1.gif
349KB, 500x500px
>>168996749
you seem upset over nothing
>>
>>168996749
>tfw you get antagged so hard you make a post demanding to remove the entire class
>>
>>168996105
Take away the ability for people to remotely lock or kill borgs, and I'd be happy to have more ways for them to die.
>>
>>168996914
>class
>>
>>168996903
>Autist makes a very salty post but actually has some good points
>hurr you seem mad

Congratulations, you just came out looking worse than a wall of salt post.
>>
File: 145354879.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
145354879.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>168996749
>>
>>168996890
>laser borg
>armor breaks
>it dies

>toolbox borg
>armor breaks
>it dies

>Spear borg
>Blunderbus borg
>Shotgun borg
>Bomb borg
>Any kind of actual non-gaylord combat to a borg
>It fucking dies
Sounds like you're just a babby cazul that has to rely on atmos hardsuits and stuns to do anything.

>>168997060
On that note vox traders, virologists, miners and xenoarchs should be removed too since they're so disconnected from all the things that kill the general station crew.
>>
>>168997319
That said I *would* like to see borgs have a pressure and heat limit, borgs are fucking bullshit.
>>
>>168996607
there should have been unless i did it wrong
i could have done it wrong i never bothered to check
>>
>>168997319
>Laser borg
>It takes reduced damage because it is a borg
>It does not suffer slowdown from pain
>It can't be forced to drop its weapon from pain
IT'S JUST AS EASY GUYS

>Brute damage a borg
>It takes reduced damage for being a borg
>It doesn't start bleeding
>It doesn't slowdown from pain
>It doesn't have a chance of being knocked down
>It can't be forced to drop its weapon from pain
IT'S JUST AS EASY GUYS

This is the problem with trying to argue with silicons. They are such hardcore casuals that they feel they are entitled to immunity to all atmos, all chemistry, all stuns, all damage over time, all suffocation and toxin damage, all slips -- AND take reduced damage

But here's the thing -- they NEED all those crutches, so they have this massive inferiority complex about being really casual. That's why they project "Y-you're a casual!" onto anyone who argues with them. When you see someone use this tactic, it's because they're feeling guilt over playing space on easy mode.

Let's not forget, just for kickers
>Three arms
>Normal officers get 5 shots in their taser, borgs get effectively unlimited shots

I don't normally bring these up, since they don't apply to all borgs, but this really illustrates how casual borgs are, they NEED unlimited shots in their taser, because on top of everything else, they never learned to aim.
>>
>>168997584
You're sure you made a pull request and not just a feature request?
>>
File: 9875635664.jpg (90KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
9875635664.jpg
90KB, 951x840px
>>168997319
>lmao just shoot it and hit it until it dies
are you forgetting that borgs have essentialyl 100% structural integrity until they're 0% structural integrity?

It's either "I'm still healthy and I can wreck your shit six ways from sunday while going maximum movement speed in any condition" or "oh no, I'm dead".

Any mind addled fuckwit can robust anyone as any robot modal with just the flash, and if you're unlucky enough to be a fresh arrival and don't have access to EMP or a flash you're straight shit out of luck.

I'd rather see a nuke ops than a rogue borg.

I honestly think, at this point, all those guys that go "gitgud" when someone points out silicon's flaws are silicon players themselves that don't want their precious crutch taken away.
>>
>>168997042
Honestly I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen the Borgs blown when they were genuinely rogue / subverted because the first thing they are going to do is stroll into the abandoned Sci department and space the console
>>
>>168997883
I play borg mainly, and I rarely get blown when I'm rogue.
I do however very often get blown when I'm not rogue.
>>
>>168998091
Yep that was kinda my point I've only really seen the Borgs get blown because a borg wouldn't open a door for someone on NT default and then the retard captain, Rd, HoS, clown decides to blow them just to be on the safe side. Ironically the station usually then dies because there are no borgs
>>
>>168997319
>toolbox borg
>It runs away because you are just hitting it with a fucking toolbox.
And that's assuming it's asimov and doesn't want to hurt you.
>>
File: 802.jpg (46KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
46KB, 600x816px
borg tipping when?
jamming metal rods in their wheels when?
>>
>>168997728
You have a point; it's painfully obvious that you're fighting a machine, and not a fleshy feely thing. Carbons are squishy as fuck, machines are not. Forget that they can be critically broken in a single hit after their armor is damaged; up until that point, they're robust as fuck.

Just because borgs are hard to kill in a 1-on-1 fight using carbon-on-carbon tactics doesn't make their life easy mode. Remote kill switches are scary. Having salty carbons hover over you praying you break a law so they can sick the mins on you is scary. Not being able to heal yourself and having to rely on more advanced ways of getting revived than 'lolclone' is scary. Being literally two flashes away from being completely disabled by someone with a science ID / emag is scary. Borg isn't 'easy mode', it's a different campaign.

I agree that borgs are way too powerful in some ways. There's code (and a section in the manual) for heat damage to borgs, so I don't see why that's a thing. Pressure immunity is also bullshit in my opinion. Hell, I'm starting to doubt their ZAS immunity.
You're right, something should be done about that.

As for tasers;
>Normal officers can bring ~10 tasers and can upgrade to AEGs / stun revolvers
>Borgs are stuck with one (1) taser
Having it recharge is fine.

>>168997878
>borgs have essentialyl 100% structural integrity
armor breaks at what, 80%? After that, any shot has a chance to just fuck an organ which completely overfucks borgs.
>>
So, do you guys prefer borgs from before the module system was added, or as they are now?
For reference:
Before modules borgs had 200 health, couldn't have be disabled by having camera/actuator/battery modules destroyed, and could repaired with just a welder.
After modules borg have 300 health, can be randomly become disabled after losing 100 health by having their camera/actuator/battery modules destroyed, requires replacement components to be repaired.
>>
Speaking of borgs.

A human looking borg (like Ash from Alien) would be really good.
>>
borg cuffs when
>>
>>168998949
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14100
On its way.
Sorta.
>>
can somebody please explain to me why people are constantly running around in gas masks in ss13, even when there's no need to wear one whatsoever?

all it does is make you look super suspicious.
>>
>>168999516
Pretty sure you can't get pepper sprayed with a gas mask on, but don't quote me on that.
Otherwise it's mostly due to the everyone is out for themselves mentality where you horde anything you can find just to increase your chances of surviving the round.
>>
>>168999516
it's a meme
>>
>>168999516
looks good
protects your face
lets you breathe your own air, which is safer than station air
>>
>>168999516
getting a gas mask and a firefighter helmet is one of the first things i do when i join the game
im just not myself without them
>>
>>168999516
Powergay, because they're faggots.
>>
>offer a tator tot asylum in exchange for ousting his mates to better secure the station and not pointlessly remove another life from this harsh galaxy
>lol my officers kill him anyway GOTTA GET DEM VALIDS
>>
>>168999516
Having a gas mask, glubs and toolbet is obligatory as assistant
>>
What's the GET?
>>169000000
>>
>>168999516
Don't fucking judge my fetish, shitlord
>>
>>169001189
Ugh, gross.
>>
File: 1457258431559.png (441KB, 1050x925px) Image search: [Google]
1457258431559.png
441KB, 1050x925px
>>169001240
>not liking every aspect of a good CBRN uniform
>>
File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 236x213px
>>169001240
>>
>>169000608
>lol my officers kill him anyway GOTTA GET DEM VALIDS
Could you not ask the HoP to demote them?
>>
>>169001240
Stop kink shaming
>>
>>169001240
>>
>>169000608
It's pretty shit for everyone to be sold out and have their round come to an end
If anything asking people to rat out other antags is even more valid hunty
I will always kill anyone who dares to try and sell out another antag.
>>
>have to make a monkey a man and the decapitate it to clone beheaded people
>not making an artificial body to put a head on
>>
>>169002041
Is there a way to do that? I don't think there is.
Full body prosthetics when?
>>
File: 875e664.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
875e664.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
>>169001240
>All those replies to just an offhand meme post.
Wew
At the very least 4 assistants wear gas masks because it's their fetish, not because it's expected of them.
>>
File: 1462115253483.jpg (113KB, 334x339px) Image search: [Google]
1462115253483.jpg
113KB, 334x339px
>>169002262
>assistants are stealth erping under our noses this whole entire time and we were none the wiser.
>>
>>169002262
>assistant
the gas mask cult has people in places far higher than you know
>>
POST GHETTO SHUTTLES
>>
How to nerf borgs:
>make ion pistols
>make it so it doesn't recharge, but you unscrew a panel on it and stuff a power cell in so there's a reason to take the ion rifle
>buff ion rifle stun duration
>put ion pistols in the armory and ops shuttle
>add an ion pistol that recharges like the ebow to the tator TC equipment
Will you guys stop complaining now
>>
>>169002896
no
>>
>>169002896
not until it's ingame
>>
>>169002896
Sprite me an ion pistol (and an ion rifle as opposed to our current ion cannon) and I'll code it in.
>>
>>169002896
>Getting a ion buff through
Not possible
>>
>>169003174
I'll do it when I get home in a few hours.
>>
>>169002896
>taking the shitposters seriously
Birds aren't the problem, it's (you)
>>
I'm getting really fucking sick of these non-boxstation rounds.
>>
>>169003519
*votes taxi*
>>
>>169003174
What's wrong with the current ion gun sprite?
>>
DID MY BOMB EXPLODED AT SHUTTLE?

IT WAS A VOICED BOMB, I'M NOT SURE CAUSE I LOST THE GOD DAMN SHUTTLE

FUCK I AM MAD

I WANT MUH GREENTEXT
>>
I'm getting really fucking sick of these boxstation rounds.
>>
File: anders.gif (2MB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
anders.gif
2MB, 125x125px
>steal the planning frame in a perfect way
>even though someone saw me i succesfully lied my way out
>hide it somewhere where no one will ever find it and wait for the end of the round
>4 minutes before the shuttle arrived get chomped by a carp
>>
>>169002896
>Thinking that needing to replace the power cell would be a reason to take the rifle
Why would you ever take the rifle when you can carry as many recharges as you want with you
>>
>>169003628
it did not.
>>
>>169003593
Nothing wrong with the sprite, just that it's a large gun (like the shotgun) but it's listed as rifle. Lasers and plasmas get a pistol/rifle/cannon variant, why not the ions?

>>169003674
There's two planning boards.
>>
>only busted an antag's gimmick because I got ZAS'd into space by a carp breach
I'm sorry.
I thought PAs need APCs though anyways
>>
>>169003768
haha, get fucked nerd
>>
>walking around as tator janitor trying to figure out what grand heist i'm going to do
>paramedic messages me saying to up suit sensors
>immediately an idea to lure him out and steal his hardsuit springs to mind
>buy parapen, walk out to arrivals and ask him how to turn suit sensors on, continue pretending to not know how to do it when he explains
>eventually i get him to meet me at arrivals, i'm convinced he thinks i'm a newbie
>about to slip him
>YOU FEEL A TINY PRICK

HAHAHAHA fucking poetry
>>
>>169003768

So, when shuttle leaves the station, it loses radio connection? that's it?

cause i was damn sure to put my plant near the radio and turn on the speaker
>>
>>169003769
it was me who got chomped, there can be an infinite number of the frames but as long as im dead i cant do anything with them
>>
>>169003876
>bullying paramedics

wow jerk wow
>>
>>169003914
Yeah when the shuttle leaves the station it goes to z2 (Centcomm) and sits in the corner until the timer elapses then moves to the final docking position at Centcomm. Comms don't extend to Centcomm.
>>
>>169003876

i knew you were bullshiting me in the moment you said you did not know were medbay is
>>
post petty things you do in game

i like to use a pen to give cyborgs terrible names if they annoyed me pre-borg
>>
>>169003998
>>169004054

>tfw was going to lock paramedic up in the abandoned office instead of killing him, just steal his suit and become him
>tfw get spaced with no hope of recovery instead
>>
>>169002896
Borg apologist will make it impossible
>>
>>169004227
get fucked nerd
>>
>>169004325
fug :---DD
>>
>>169004252
Little borgo dindu nuffin
Keep him out of this!
>>
File: 1355115728268.jpg (8KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1355115728268.jpg
8KB, 379x374px
>join server I don't recall ever playing on
>have jobbans on it
i don't get why servers don't let you see your notes, i'm genuinely curious as to what I even did
>>
>>169005135
You were shit
>>
>>169005135
If its ours (I get the feeling it isn't) then you can check the ban page and ctrl-f your ckey http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans
>>
>>169005135
It's possible the server had whitelisted jobs.
>>
>>169005135
adminhelp it. If they're not cunts then they'll look them up and tell you
>>
>>169005135
are you sure you didnt just pick a non-human and look at command jobs
>>
File: 1354371227097.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1354371227097.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>tfw you're wandering around looking for loot in maint and you find some traitor's abandoned gear crate
>>
>>169005135
>server I don't recall ever playing on

could it be......... that they have....... timed jobs........
>>
>>169006031
Could it be....................... they they were..................... shit jobs no one ever puts timers on???

sick burn though kek +1 this one's going on reddit
>>
>>169005983
I got locked in perma and found a whole wizard's drobe with a full tp scroll/spellbook

was glorious
>>
>>168974181
>>168985519
ninjas when
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/morena
>>
>>169008347
keep bill banned
>>
File: cc2.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cc2.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>169008347
>EVEN FUCKING F-LIST, A SITE FOR TYPE FUCKING DEGENERATES, DON'T WANT BILL
>>
>>169008347
Wait, Bill Hudson is Morena?
>>
>>169008965
bill hudson's garrus' character
bill is morena
>>
>>169002024
>weh someone rp'd an action and my day with my license to kill and cool toys is slightly inconvenienced
>>
File: 2al8SfD.png (131KB, 282x261px) Image search: [Google]
2al8SfD.png
131KB, 282x261px
>>169009130
>why not avada, or rin, or x player here
>>
We need a racial tier list. I only play Grey's so I dunno
>>
>>169010298
diona is the master race
>>
>>169010298
>Good
Human
>Okay
Plasmameme, Vox, Grays, Dionae
>Bad
Skeletons
>Shit
Dionae Nymph
>>
WITNESS
ME
>>
>>169010456
DON'T DO IT
>>
>>169010298
>Unstoppable Pure Primordial Force of Nature tier
diona
>Master Race tier
human
>I'm trying to powergame but i don't know what i'm doing
plasmaman
>I'm dull and need a quirky race to be a unique snowflake
vox, skellington, grey
>On paper it should work but in reality it's trash
diona nymph, golem
>>
>>169008347
Really makes you think
>>
>>169010298
>God
Human, Diona Nymph
>Great
Gray
>Okay
Diona Adult
>Meh
Plasmeme, Vox
>Shit
Skeleton
>>
File: la raza.jpg (238KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
la raza.jpg
238KB, 857x1202px
>>169010298
>>
>>169010298
>>169010434
>>169010530
>>169010582
Gray or Grey
Pick one for fuck sake
>>
>>169010863
Grey is British.
>>
>>169010298
>GOD tier
Human
>Good tier
Gray
>OK tier
Vox, Unathi, Diona (Adult)
>Bad tier
Skrell, Diona Nymph
>Shit tier
Golem
>Dude you only got 10 INT tier
Skeleton
>>
>>169009678
>be antag
>don't antag, promise not to antag and give up the rest of the antags just so you can be a normal crewmember again

yea nah get banned
>>
>>169010863
grayy
>>
>>169010863
græ
>>
>>169010923
good luck getting banned for that fuckward
>>
>>169010298
Vox for life. Free hardsuits and inexpensive magboots with no slowdown.
>>
>>169010923
>get banned for arepee
you're the kind of antag that just fuckles around in space and breaks windows aintcha
>>
File: F7icMrv[1].png (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
F7icMrv[1].png
8KB, 200x200px
Never seen this suit before.
>>
>>169011485
thats okay antaggin though.
>>
>>169011568
Is that a teenage mutant ninja vox?
>>
>>169011485
>if you're not a nonantag you must be a greyshit antag!!!

the fact that these are the only two possible types of antags to you really speaks volumes in favor of you never antagging again
>>
>>169010923
Even if he somehow knows the name of every single other antag on the station, I doubt they are going to turn themselves in. Maybe the rest of the antags get caught or maybe of them ends up blowing up half the station. You are looking for excuses to get angry at something that didn't happen.
>>
>>169011834
who are you quoting?
>>
>>169000608
Because they aren't retarded like you. Every time The singulary has an "accident" when they get tired of waiting

>>168999516
Eye protection against plasma. The only thing worse than plasma is having to drive my memory
>>
>>168999516
breath mask but easily replaceable, protects against various chemicals, and hides your identity
Thread posts: 780
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.