[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twg/ - Total War General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 785
Thread images: 146

File: 1473005451421.png (228KB, 3322x848px) Image search: [Google]
1473005451421.png
228KB, 3322x848px
>FAQs and General Info
http://pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
http://pastebin.com/hPkPujTB (embed) (embed) (embed)
To update: Never pick anything other than Morghur as Beastmen.
Necromancer heroes are top pick right now while raise dead is still broken as fuck.

>Empty Steam Groups
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
If you've been living under a rock these past few months, Shortbrindal is free now.

We have battle map creating tools now. Only land battles and only for custom/custom mp games. Siege battles may be a possibility in the future but they're practically covering their ears and screeching at any mention of using modded maps to improve the campaign.
UPDATE: PEOPLE FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT ANYWAY AND OUT OF DAMAGE CONTROL CA WILL BE ADDING OFFICIAL SUPPORT FOR ADDING CUSTOM MAPS TO THE CAMPAIGN ALONGSIDE THE BRETONNIA UPDATE

BRETONNIA IS 28TH OF FEBUARY.

Warhammer is $12: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

Mods -- http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
>Recent
Update Info -- http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
>Recent
DLC (good goy) -- http://store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by anon):
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Last gasp: >>168191796
>>
>Tomb Kings NEVER
>>
File: Campaign_brt_loading.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Campaign_brt_loading.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.
>>
File: Take it easy.jpg (44KB, 299x250px) Image search: [Google]
Take it easy.jpg
44KB, 299x250px
>>168268915
>>
>>168266207
Tehenhauin is easily the most important lord after Mazdamundi and Kroq-Gar, and Krog-Gar's importance is inflated by shipping big models.
Even Kroak is probably less important to the race as they exist now as a whole than Tehenhauin.

Tehenhauin is particularly important in the context of facing off against the Skaven, and as we probably won't be getting Daemons with the next release, the Skaven conflict will be their only main interaction with the world.

>>168268751
>they are doing them yearly now, right?
Wrong, only circumstantially implied with the next Warhammer release. Which we aren't even sure will be this year.
But we do know it will be the next Total War "game". And we won't be getting any news for it until they've finished the DLC cycle of the first release.
>>
>>168269360
I could have sworn they were alternating Warhammer and main series releases.
>>
So why does vlad look so much more.. ravaged than mannfriend? (I'm new to vamp counts) Is it because he seems more "beastial"? much like the vargulfs/giests?
>>
File: 20170214110408_1.jpg (422KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20170214110408_1.jpg
422KB, 1776x1000px
>just made a commander on a town
>commander gets attacked
>retreat
>town gets attacked
>commander called into battle
>cant make him retreat
>enemy outnumbers me more than 2:1
>kill their commander
>thought no lords = undead auto-die
>apparently not
>doesnt matter really
>because my newly summoned hero solos all 500 of the enemy army left standing with good usage of invocation of nehek
>AND HE DIDNT FUCKING LEVEL UP
>>
>>168269637
Because when the Empire finally killed him years ago, they did everything they could to dismember and disfigure him in hopes that he would never come back.
>>
>>168269709

neat, thanks anon!
>>
>>168269637
he's the very first vampire of the von Carstein lineage (possibly at all; I'm not that brushed up on the lore)
dudes old
>>
>>168269639
Units won't get a huge morale loss like that if they still have a chance of winning the battle.
>>
>>168269637
He'd been dead for about 500 years at that point. Also it's his war face. When he's pretending to look human, his hair is jet black and is quite handsome. Think Dracula in Van Helsing.

>>168269772
It was implied he was Vashanesh. And his whole rationale for why he thinks he is owed an Electorship is that he aided Sigmar I think.
>>
LORD OF THE FOREST
>>
>>168270263
SUPREME RULER OF EIGH PEAKS ! "raise spear" YAAAAAA !!
>>
Best place to settle as Alans that isn't Spain or North Africa?
>>
>>168270595
You should try close to their home land(I think you get some bonus objectives done that way too). Or go into sassy neighbourhood.
>>
>>168270263
NO PEACE
>>
>>168270679
Scourge and sack for a bit until the White Huns have razed a few provinces

Settle in between the razed shit and the camelfuckers

Use superior anti-cavalry horsefuckers to kill the White Huns

Slowly forge an empire from the ruins of the devastation
>>
If our champion is to become everchosen, bringer of all the end times.
>>
I want to cuddle with a gryph
>>
>>168269515
Nope, separate teams working on them.

Nothing about alternating releases, but they've said that we'll get at least the next Warhammer installment before we get the next Historical.
>>
>>168271108
Franz pls go
>>
>>168271108
Think of the BO
>>
Where in the flying fuck are female LL? It's fantasy for Christ's sake.
>>
Steam
has finished downloading
Total Warâ„¢: ROME II - Black Carthaginians mo...
>>
>>168271374
wait for Bretonnia nerd
>>
>>168271425
WE WUZ CARTHAGINIANS
>>
>>168269946
Name?
>>
>>168271374
Who cares? Wait for Brets and Dark Elves, since the latter will likely have Morathi as an LL.
>>
File: KhornesWaifu.png (1MB, 795x964px) Image search: [Google]
KhornesWaifu.png
1MB, 795x964px
>>168271374
one day
>>
>>168271374
Fay enchantress
>>
>>168272158

It's retarded they are not doing this now. I'm 100% sure more people would pay for a sexy vampire or elf than old guy #30.
>>
Fast forward to Feb 28 pls
>>
Is it me or are the battles against Norsca/Chaos rigged in your favor in the autoresolve?

Every time I engage one I have around 90% of winning, regardless of how shitty the army is.
Is it cause technically they have less units?
>>
>>168271990
Norscan Landing - it is a map.
>>
File: muhlady.png (170KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
muhlady.png
170KB, 500x513px
>>168272349
As much as I love Valkia, I'm on for waiting on chaos getting a good implementation before she comes around. Honestly, look what the did to Sigvald and most chaos characters in general.

I'd rather the girls of war get in on their own merit rather than shoe-horned in for being a lady. Ariel, the Fay, Valkia, Morathi, etc. They will come anon. Keep in mind so many factions do not have females (greens), females are rare thus not used in combat (dwarfs and beastmen) or their females are literal breeding pits (skaven). Maybe even Rapanse de Lyonnese (Joan of Arc, in Frantacey)
>>
What's up with Notitia Dignitatum for Attila? It's changed the emblems for a bunch of factions and the symbol for Arianism is now a crescent moon. It's also vanished from the workshop.
>>
File: 20ljxbV.jpg (528KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20ljxbV.jpg
528KB, 1920x1080px
>hur dur playing as the huns is the easiest way to win, all you have to do is burn everything down
yeah ok sure thing bud it doesn't really matter who's easiest does it when everybody can spam stacks cause they dont have to maintain them
>>
>>168273359
are you literally to retarded to play
>>
>>168273529
I suppose so
>>
>>168272349
>100% sure
We're all wrong sometimes.

Seriously sick of this waifu shit here. I understand the concept and I'm all down for it in other franchises, I just see zero gratification to be gained in a TW game. CK2 or something maybe, but not TW. Much less not a TW game with as little campaign depth as Warhammer has. And the fact of the matter is that very few female characters are pertinent to combat in the setting. They kinda dropped the ball on not having the Sisters of Twilight, but they were probably too lazy to code that or some shit.
Outside of Khalida and Morathi the rest are too shite to warrant a lord spot.
>>
File: 2015-04-02_00001.jpg (509KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-02_00001.jpg
509KB, 1600x900px
>>168273359
>can't horse fuck his way out of any situation
>>
>>168273919
I can do the individual battles just fine, but there's so much time taken after every battle to recoup losses that they can pump out another stack in time and I can't get anything done.
>>
>>168273824
>Outside of Khalida and Morathi the rest are too shite to warrant a lord spot

Neferata? Alarielle?

And VC had female lords since forever in tabletop.
>>
>>168273919
How is this even possible, you lose men on a charge
>>
>>168273919

I sometimes wish they would finally make a TW game in the golden age of polish hussars.
>>
>>168274101
the power of mounted archery and general sniping
>>
>>168272947
Technically the Elector Count of Wissenland is supposed to Emmanuelle von Liebwitz since Eben is dead. But it's most likely because CA didn't want a make a unique model for someone who isn't even a LL. Same deal with why there is no Tsarina Katarin.
>>
>>168274096
Neferata had no rules for editions though. I could see Isabella showing up eventually. But she's Vlad's girl, so waifufags can fuck off.
>>
>>168274621

Vampire lords and vampires definitely should have both male and female models.

Maybe it'll happen in a patch since elves have it.
>>
>>168274817
I'm sure a mod can be made to add the hero Vampires as possible Vampire Lords and vice versa.
>>
File: coven-2.jpg (106KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
coven-2.jpg
106KB, 1083x720px
>>168274760

Vamps were the waifu faction. I'm still hoping for that Lahmias DLC.
>>
File: EmmanuelleVonTits.jpg (72KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
EmmanuelleVonTits.jpg
72KB, 600x608px
>>168274621
Yes she is, reluctantly. But outside of being a terrible administrator and cares only for Nuln, she has no military application and faction leaders are generals which she cannot be. IF they did have Wissenland have her face and voice I'd be on board as long as she stays out of the map. God damn Count Super-milf.
>>
>>168274965

It already was.
>>
What does this message even mean and why does it pop up every turn? It reads like the Chaos have been defeated, but then it ends implying they aren't?
>>
>>168275154
bassicly it mean that chaos is coming faster and faster

first its gonna be the two norscan who come for your ass
harder and harder each time

then archeon will appear with its two other LL and the fucking lord of change too

and at that point you better be prepared
>>
>>168275154
It indicates a chaos invasion wave.

>"We are saved!" they cry, heedless of the fact that tides are certain in one respect:
>They will always rise again

The last event is called "age of peace?"
>>
File: Wood-Elf-Armybook-Art.jpg (438KB, 1680x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Wood-Elf-Armybook-Art.jpg
438KB, 1680x1135px
How are wood elves in multi now?
>>
>>168275154
That bugs the shit out of me too. I get it, there's an endless stream of mooks coming down to get fucking stomped by my VC generals and their deathstacks stationed at every border crossing. I don't need a turn by turn reminder.
>>
>>168274096
>the rest are too shite to warrant a lord spot.
>>
File: spellsinger feet.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spellsinger feet.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>168273824
>>
>>168276347

Before ET shit everybody was playing custom female VC lords since they shat all over Manny and other named heroes.

There is also that Forgeworld human mage on a dragon who got super popular.
>>
>>168276521
Vampire lords are vampire lords, regardless of whether their minis had tits or not, or whether they were blenders or not.

something something von drak is only popular because empire doesn't have that many big monstrous models and for the waifushit I've already stated I can't empathize with in the setting.
>>
>>168276482
Spellsingers are shit and they should have went with the long hair version instead of fucking Goku.
>>
>>168277317

Yeah, the model is horrible. It's like they were trying to make them as ugly as possible.
>>
If i uploaded a shitty lets play on youtube, would you guys be interested. I sound kinda faggy and my commentary is shit and my microphone shittier. but I want to spend time watching some multiplayer replays. and the best way to do it is by making videos.
>>
>>168278000
hell yeah post that shit
>>
is their anything wrong with AMD?
>>
>>168277317

True that, left and middle are way better.

also, bigger boobs
>>
This is probably a dumb question but is there any point to generic lords in the campaign?
In most cases by the time I'm even ready to really commit to building another army I've got at least one other LL available. I rarely use generics until I'm shitting out armies in late game
I do love me some Runelords though
>>
>>168278263
alright, its at 20%, taking a bit longer than i thought.

Just know that I'm using a shit mic, and I say um a lot and breath and pop into the microphone occasionally. I want to get better at this.
>>
>>168279376
Depends on the faction. As the vamps, you'll be popping up random armies only to later disband them all the time.
>>
>>168279376
Obviously no army has enough LLs to last through a whole campaign(except maybe WoC and VC).

Glade Lords do neat stuff that neither Welf LL can do.
Runelords are obviously obscenely broken.
Orc Warbosses can be Azhag but not as shit.
Chaos Lords can get flying mounts while the LLs can not.
Anything is unfortunately better than based Gelt and you're going to have more than two armies as Empire.
>>
>>168279376
depends. if you don't have that other LL unlocked, or at all depending on faction. or unique build options (rune lord dwarf lord for example) In some cases like wood elves or empire you can recruit and disband immediately just so you can assign said lord to a government post. Which for some abilities will allow them to proc even without the general leading the army. lastly if you don't save scum they allow you to recruit armies if your main one gets destroyed.
>>
Is it bad to get pushed back by Chaos?

I can't defend all of these towns at the same time. I know I'm going to win the war, but I feel like a scrub every time I have to give up a town.
>>
>>168279653
Warriors, yeah they're not too hard.
Norscan shits randomly running across half your empire to home in on that one unwalled settlement is the unavoidable reality.
>>
>>168279653
It depends on your definition of "pushed back." What happened, specifically?
>>
>>168268915
so how is the map editor?
>>
>win battle
>the exe has stopped functioning
Holy fuck CA, the game has been out for almost a year already.
>>
What's a good faction to play as with the faction unlocked mods?
>>
>>168281790
otomo
>>
>>168274216
fantasy aside that is the era of tech Total Warhammer is set in
>>
>>168274216
Once they make kislev they'll get Winged Lancers.

Also in Empire polands late game elite heavy cavlary unit. however they show up 100 years too late, they still act as good heavy cavalry.
>>
>>168281790
Bretonnia.

There's two groups of faction mods by Cataph. One makes unique campaigns for Estalia, Tilea and the Border princes (another adds in regiments of renown for them too)

There's also a dwarf mod for Karak Norn by him which are dwarves next to the chaos warriors and with different units.

both are neat and well done. if that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>168282986
kraka drak is the northern one. norn are the backstabbing niglets/durthu food that are south of empire
>>
File: 20170213231333_1.jpg (547KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170213231333_1.jpg
547KB, 1920x1080px
>eben
>ebin
>touched by khorne
Folks, should I be worried?
>>
>>168283453
>schwartzhafen took over wurtbad
What happened?
>>
File: Preview.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Preview.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>168279412
30 more minutes. Here's a preview. My allies are Wurrzag and a savage orc army, My enemies are an army of Greenskins and some Wood elves. And I'm playing as Bretonnia.

Also I spill my spaghetti saying spaghetti lines.
>>
>>168283186
Ah that's right. sorry last campaign was skarsnik and for some reason i must have remembered their name.
>>
alright first time playing total warhammer

I'm playing as the greenskiins

There's one small beastman stack sieging one shitty dwarf city I was about to take for myself. How strong are the beastmen? They only have one shitty stack which doesn't even have a lord and the game says they are the number 2 faction. I'm the number one faction and I wanted to get rid of those fucking dwarfs but the beastmen are in the way.

Can I beat them with Grimgor, one basic stack of ork boyz, ork archerz and some other basic shit?
>>
>>168284008
depends on what they have

ungors. then yeah sure go at them. but like 10 cygors? nope.

it'd help if you had a screen shot or more information.

That being said. Grimgor could probably do it.
>>
>>168284008
The faction ranking don't hold too much value.
It's a fairly arbitrary equation.
All stacks have to have a lord, if you lose one it is immediately replaced.
You just probably can't see it.
If you are worried, move an agent closer to them, they somewhat act as scouts.

How early in the game is it?
Factions kinda gear up at similar rates, so if you're fighting stuntie miners and rangers and other trash then the beastmen will just have gors and dogs and other worthless stuff.
But if the Stunties are pretty damn advanced then the beastmen could have like ten minotaurs.
>>
>>168284125
>>168284431
I can't take a screenshot, it's a MP game.

It's early in the game (Turn 24). Their stack isn't full, they have like 12 units and it's really mixed. They don't even have a commander and they've been sieging the dwarfs for like 5 turns.

Next time I play I'm going to declare war on them because they are corrupting my land, it's currently at 14% and I don't even know if you can make it go down.
>>
>>168284620
yeah you're fine then.

Do it. their corruption is bad. and if they take out the dwarf city you can't raid that land or sack the settlement yourself.
>>
>>168284620
although at that turn time you might also want to think about upgrading your basic units in your main stack. You can slowly regroup or delete one or two units and replace them as you go. but you don't want to get caught with a basic army too late unless your lord is built for that.
>>
File: landship_and_tank.jpg (133KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
landship_and_tank.jpg
133KB, 600x396px
Rock the boat!
>>
>>168284620
There will be a building that reduces corruption, and some agents will skill to remove corruption.
Just 12 units shouldn't in any way threaten a full stack.

And yes, they have a commander. Every army must have a commander unless it is a garrison.
>>
>>168284892
its funny because if the wheel was a paddle wheel and the ship was in the water. marrienburg would actually be rich. but marrienburgers are retarded
>>
>>168284874
Yeah I'm trying to upgrade my buildings so I can make better melee ork units. I want to get the black orks as soon as possible, I got one at the start of the game for free and those guys are insanely strong.

I also need to get boss tents because I'm dealing with rebellions all the fucking time. I think I fucked up, I'm only occupying and looting. I should've sacked and razed more settlements.

>>168284909
They might even have less than 12 units. I didn't see a commander, I looked at the first unit and I could swear it had more than one guy in it.
>>
>>168278263
Alright you asked for it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLsCmNOQPI

Its unlisted, I'm purely looking for criticisms And trust me I already know a lot of them. I'm talking more like camera work. I'm going to try and get a better mic and prepare my videos better so I don't stumble on my words.

Also its a cool battle.
>>
>>168284983
>marienburgers
I love the unintended insult
>>
is it even worth starting a campaign as Mr Gelt? He blows hard, but are the starter greatswords and outriders worth it?
>>
>>168286047
The Mortar is Gelt's most useful starting unit.
>>
>>168285826
Its funny because at the end of this battle. the Wood elf player accused me of being cheap by using Leoun. Despite the fact that he went big on wildwood rangers.
>>
>>168285697
Yeah, just means you haven't seen their lord so they can't place him infront of everything else.

>>168286047
Only the mortar is worth it.
Still dear god no.
>>
>>168286047
yes. Great swords at this point in time are great. and outriders aren't bad. you just have to use them at the right time.

Light cav is always hard to master, but always very powerful.
>>
For the dwarf runesmiths, those runes that they can take as skills, do they apply to the entire army? If so, that seems kind of OP.
>>
>>168288423
it will say on the runes. army wide. sometimes it'll say allies in a certain range. etc.
>>
File: 20170208130309_1.jpg (255KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170208130309_1.jpg
255KB, 1360x768px
G
O
B
L
I
N
S
>>
>>168288471
I thought as much but some of them just say like "+6 melee defense", unless I'm missing something completely that's all it indicates.
>>
>>168288810
if it doesn't say anything, then it means its only for the specific unit. and 6 melee defense is how well a unit does at sticking around. and so +6, is similar to plus 6% but it can be a difference maker. large army wide 6% would be pretty significant. Are you picking skills or using abilities?
>>
>>168288423
>>168288810
>>168289065
I think he's referring to the skills that add runes that go in the follower slots. And I'm pretty sure they just apply to the runesmith.
>>
>>168289065
They're skills, when the guy levels up a point goes into them. I don't know if putting a point means it becomes an ability though.
>>
>>168289425
are they yellow, red or blue?
>>
>>168289452
Yellow I believe, last I checked, when I was playing earlier.
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (236KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
236KB, 1440x900px
G O B L I N S
>>
>>168289602
then its a personal warlord skill so it only affects the lord. depends though some are skills that affect allies nearby. but most yellow are more for combat duelist style lords meant to get into the thick of the fighting. (either on a mount or with the infantry) and fighting other lords.

Red are troop and army buffs. good at making weaker troops hit hard or hard troops hit harder. and leadership buffs.

Lastly the blue are campaign skills that affect attrition recruitment upkeep and replenishment rates. but most importantly movement and lightning strike abilities.
>>
>77% agent action success
>fail 5 times in a row
How do I execute
>>
>>168290385
are you save scumming a roll or just 5 turns in a row.
>>
>>168290490
savescumming
>>
>>168290680
try doing something different.

If you fail it you fail it. Try again next turn. if its absolutely necessary try do do another action first perhaps with another agent. and then come back. But to be honest. the campaign becomes a lot better if you take some loses and don't save scum. Try your hardest not to.
>>
File: Catapults.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Catapults.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>168285826
Any advice? I can also make webms. would you want to see more battles. More cool webms. I want to share my online battles but I don't know what way is best.

Also god damn this guy brought a lot of goblin rock lobbers.
>>
Are there any Total War games that let me use Winged Hussars?
>>
>>168292314
Kislev soon.
>>
File: 8-nJOBimC.jpg (168KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
8-nJOBimC.jpg
168KB, 750x421px
>>168292314
Empire
>>
File: XyXITjO[1].jpg (154KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
XyXITjO[1].jpg
154KB, 800x620px
>>168292503
>>168292314
maybe one day
>>
File: kingdoms 2016-01-24 20-19-51-32.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kingdoms 2016-01-24 20-19-51-32.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>168292314
Don't begin questioning what mod is that
>>
>>168282831
>however they show up 100 years too late
Just like they did in history :^)
>>
>>168285826
Is this campaign compatible with radious?
>>
>>168292507
Thank you!

>>168292503
>>168292873
I really do hope we get Kislev (before game 2) I'd love to play a faction who's campaign objective is just "Survive."

>>168292965
I don't actually know what mod that is sorry.
>>
>>168295472
what campaign?
>>
>>168295612
Oh sorry, havent watched it before posting.

Invest in better mic, man.
>>
>>168295670
I know.
>>
>>168295686
Other than that, you are quite fine.
>>
>>168295817
thanks. is it worth posting a few more battles if I get a mic. I'm really looking forward to both bretonnia and the map builder. And I like talking about multiplayer battles. Multiplayer is great.
>>
>>168295980
Its always worth it if you are having fun
>>
>>168296048
yeah its the one thing I do miss about table top wargaming, and that's just hanging around after the battles and talking about all the great moments. especially when there were a couple games going on.
>>
`turnoff_m2_plague
>>
>>168296146
I kind of miss the randomness a bit. On the tabletop, crazy god damn shit would happen, the weakest could slay the strongest, the wizard could blow himself up, and every roll of the die could change the game.

Not so much in the Total War version. It's for the best, I know, but I miss the wacky shit that could happen on the tabletop.
>>
Next total war needs to do away with building limits.
>>
>>168296618
>going backwards
>>
>>168297098
Restricting content is not actually a step forward, so removing a stupid restriction is not "going backwards"
>>
>>168297163
It adds content though. It adds an additional layer of consideration when establishing your settlements.
>>
>>168297163
Its better now, because we need to plan how to build our provinces, instead of hurrdurr build everything
>>
File: 20170214020224_1.jpg (410KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170214020224_1.jpg
410KB, 1920x1080px
It's interesting how eternal guard spears look like passable pikes.
Wish we could reskin them though.
>>
File: 20170214021018_1.jpg (457KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170214021018_1.jpg
457KB, 1920x1080px
I take that back. Giant orky butter knives are better.
>>
>>168297273
>>168297358
>build a huge city
>build roads, barracks, shitter so it don't stink
>not enough building slots
>have to build an inn in a city 20 miles away
>turn your giant city into Nebraska, the state, so your food consumption is met
>realism
>>
>>168296509
yeah me too.

>that one fanatic mod that made them very powerful, but also gave them a much more random route.
>>
>>168297759
You do realize Total War isn't a simulator right? Nothing about it is realistic. Not the battles, not the army rosters, not the campaign mechanics. Old games or new.
>>
File: 20170214021332_1.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170214021332_1.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
And here we are shooting at norscans with totally OG p&s tactics.
>>
>>168297886
YOU GAVE THE PEASANTS GUNS
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
>>168297943
they are professional soldiers. Not peasants with guns.
>>
>>168297965
They aren't horses. They're peasants.
>>
File: kingdoms 2016-01-23 14-35-42-90.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kingdoms 2016-01-23 14-35-42-90.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
>>168297885
If I mix just the right amount of autism it does become historically accurate and the closest thing to historically an accurate simulation
>>
>>168297759
Its not about realism, but ability to build everything is just unnecesary casualism. Why not just play MP battles only if you dont want to plan what to build?
>>
>>168298007
eh, I am prepping for the bretonnia release by referencing older edition lore which among other things gave bretonnia some form of gunpowder based weaponry.
>>
>>168298183
Huh, I didn't know that. I was just meming. I know that Bretonnia's navy is actually super advanced complete with ships of the line. Didn't realize there was anybody on the ground with gunpowder.
>>
>>168298250
there were but then the setting became monty python plus.
>>
>>168298293
Hm. Happen to have a pdf of the older lore? As much as I like hyper chivalrous outrageous snooty arthurian knights and damsels, I'm interested in what things were like before then.
>>
>>168298363
I got it off browsing the whfb general on /tg/.
>>
>>168298401
I'll look yonder. Thanks.
>>
>>168297358
Whats wrong with being able to build everything, just add gold penalties as you want to build more buildings.
>>
>>168298634
I think upkeep would be better
>>
File: this is fine.jpg (389KB, 2040x1148px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.jpg
389KB, 2040x1148px
>there isn't an event where in 1 turn no Army or faction can attack or declare war because it's BLOODBOWL SEASON

One fucking job CA
>>
>>168299002
>Total war vidya - English company
>bloodbowl vidya - french company

Not making easter eggs about each other is one itself
>>
>>168297886
You need to give mounted yeomen, regular hand guns (dwarf hand guns and call them musketoons or something). No move and fire, and only forward firing arc.
>>
>>168299524
I tried doing that. Turns out dwarf handguns are rigged to dwarf models so you will have some clipping.
>>
>>168299412
what is this
>>
>>168299637
ah well regular hand guns would be fine. they'd still be different from outriders since outriders have the reapeating handguns.

thinking of a case where an individual volley might be more powerful, but the rate of fire is less. and dps less. it allows for a more shoot and scoot sort of attack.
>>
why are wood elves seen as good guys?

>Savage barbaric fucks who pretend to be uppity nature loving and wise meanwhile kidnap and sacrifice brettonians to forest spirits which in turn kidnap and rape elf children
>Slaughter shit tons of men and dwarves, people who are lost, traders, caravans,
for no good reason while beastmemes and orcs rampage around constantly
>Ariel is hypocritical bitch cunt who sells herself out for dark magic and ruined athel loren for hundreds of years "but shes le epic kind hearted woman"
>Orion is a typical douchebag who kills so many people so often that Khorne would be impressed
>>
>>168299706
sure, I will see what I can do. It's not a bad idea. Maybe I will have each unit locked down behind multiple buildings and tech levels with a hefty PO penalty.

>>168299671
relic and CA are sister companies.
>>
>>168299782
They're not really good, they're just neutral leaning towards order because they hate the evil races moreso than the good ones.
>>
>>168299786
I always liked the idea of a middle class peasant rebellion. Really french revolution but arthurian bretonnian style.

And a growing middle class based on new guilds. gunpowder, faceless units and more elite infantry along with the same bretonnian core.

vs a bretonnian army based more on faith and more similar to a traditionalist force backed with more magic and defense. Perhaps only having access to certain higher level prophetess or grail knight forces.
>>
https://www.makewarnotlove.com/vote
Current winning vote is Sonic Racing
>>
>>168299994
that's the plan. Basically province capitals will be all about those fancy trade hubs and trade infrastructure or ye olde feudal nobility.

Sadly you can't separate army choices.
>>
>>168297738
those are the ones used in the tilea mod. they work well since they're distinguishable from a distance and have length. that spear is from the orc chariot i believe.
>>
>>168300109
that's great. A bit of Total war warhammer, Fall of Bretonnia

I like. I eagerly wait to see more.
>>
>not voting for bass fishing
>>
>>168300127
yes.
>>168300284
I voted for bass fishing.
sonic racing autism too stronk.
>>
>>168300284
Bass fishing was my pick.
>>
>>168300284
>>168300349
>>168300372
Lads of supreme quality right here.
>>
Do spearmen and halberdiers have no god damn mass? I'm watching wild steam roll bracing halberdiers like it's no problem. Elves are fucking rolling over me in this Empire campaign and I just want them to fuck off.

I'd beeline for the Elves on a new game but they confederate before I can even roll over the secessionists. FUCK elves.
>>
>>168300814
>mass
>in warscape
>>
>>168300814
Wild riders, I mean.
>>
>>168300814

You gotta use Hold the Line ability in the red tree of Empire Lords before they get hit and even then, units like Gorebulls still displace a few.
>>
>>168300872
Wild riders are charge bonus the unit. SO its kinda of their deal they hit like trucks. also its best to be standing still. thats the only time they'll get their charge defense bonus.
>>
>>168300814

This might interest you

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834440120&searchtext=
>>
File: You're god damn right I'm mad.jpg (178KB, 750x1084px) Image search: [Google]
You're god damn right I'm mad.jpg
178KB, 750x1084px
>Does this mod work with No Floppy Hats?
>>
>>168300658
Tbh we already get jet set radio last year, so fishing is the only game that is worth anything
>>
>>168301893
>hating on imperial soldiers hat

some peoples just have shit taste
>>
File: maceme.jpg (20KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
maceme.jpg
20KB, 201x201px
>>168301893
>Fully armoured state troops
>>
>>168300814
If you want to stop a charge you need to use thick formations. If you have them less than 8 ranks deep they'll blow right through like it's nothing. The more guys they bump into on the charge the faster they get slowed down basically.

Also you'll want hard hitting ranged units like handgunners as once they're caught in a formation they'll be tall enough for your hand gunners to shoot over head and hit them.

Other wise yeah, at the moment Elves are kind of broken as fuck due to a bunch of issues. Next patch should fix this but untill then you might want to try-

>>168301474
This mod.
>>
File: C4VcFIqXAAQVIh6.jpg (100KB, 1536x853px) Image search: [Google]
C4VcFIqXAAQVIh6.jpg
100KB, 1536x853px
So what are you doing tonight /TWG/ ?
>>
>>168302868

HOly fuck this.

Is there a single good Empire state troops mod that doesn't give your average state spearmen fucking full plate armour?
>>
>>168303007
get black out drunk I just flunked my fucking exams
>>
File: 20170214192017_1.jpg (447KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170214192017_1.jpg
447KB, 1920x1080px
Who the fuck needs realm divide when you're playing the Uesugi
>>
What are the chances that we'll ever get the ability to import models?

>>168303009
State Troops of the Empire is bretty good.
>>
>>168303007
normally i would have probably play For Honor with my friends that have it , but im a poorfag , so im gonna continue playing my average games like total war and stuff my face with a lasagna
>>
>>168303007
Just eating my lasagna for a late dinner, gonna sleep shortly for a couple of hours.
Got some weeks off so I'm going to fuck up my sleep schedule and play shiteo games with fuckers overseas to kill times until Battle Brothers/Warhammer/CK2/Stellaris DLC comes out.

>>168303142
Godspeed, brother of my stomach.
>>
Lads ive got a decent computer but medieval 2 is still running at 60 celsius. I mean fucks sake what is causing such heat?
>>
>>168300284
How can other games even compete
>>
>attacked by grimgor with 1 stack and another reinforcing stack as dwarves
>defeat first stack, other is tired from forced march
>units route instantly on engaging the second stack units despite being reasonably healthy, having the lord still alive and near and only being winded
??????
>>
Post your biggest win!
>>
File: MAN-FILTH_GET_OUT_REEEEEEEEE.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MAN-FILTH_GET_OUT_REEEEEEEEE.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>168303659
>>
Does anyone wanna play warhammer?
>>
File: 20161214221729_1.jpg (759KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20161214221729_1.jpg
759KB, 1920x1200px
>>168303659
>>
File: 20170214044202_1.jpg (749KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170214044202_1.jpg
749KB, 1920x1080px
I never noticed how neat it looks to have a mixture of knights along with pike and shot tactics.

this might be the best Idea I ever had.
>>
>>168303880
sure what sort of game
>>
>>168300068
That's because it's the best game out of the 4

I really like how SEGA has removed the part with the community actually playing the game from their shitty event

This is great
>>
File: DAT BASS.jpg (275KB, 589x830px) Image search: [Google]
DAT BASS.jpg
275KB, 589x830px
Did you vote for me yet, /twg/?
>>
File: 20170214054943_1.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170214054943_1.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
Some of these custom maps man. jesus
>>
>>168304183
Uhmm co-op? I haven't played head to head and I'm not very good at it ._.
>>
File: unnamed.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
2MB, 1440x900px
>>168304238
Sorry m8 i have a taste
>>
>>168304247
Oh i thought you meant multiplayer 2v2/ I'm about to go to bed so i don't really want to campaign.
>>
>>168304243
many of them seem horribly oversized to me. Can you resize the assets in the editor? because some of the elements appear ridiculously large.
>>
File: 1390038322632.jpg (127KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1390038322632.jpg
127KB, 504x470px
You memed me /twg/, you said Steel Faith was good.
>>
>>168304446
What didn't you like about it?
>>
>>168304440
yeah, some of them are big, but that's not terrible either. since you are supposed to be looking down from a distance and warhammer is supposed to be on the large scale. but all items are scalable
>>
>>168303331
Long story short, it's a old game that was never meant to work on multi-core hardware so it struggles when it has 0 reason to.

It's also who it's hard to not drop frames during big battles.
>>
File: 20170214055126_1.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170214055126_1.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>168304503
>>168304440
Although some have lighting issues. and odd points where the map breaks. I don't mind however. it looks like a lot of fun.
>>
>>168303331
Unironicaly you should buy i3 for older TW games
>>
File: 20170214055131_1.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170214055131_1.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>168304554
>>
>>168304446

Garrisons are way over the top where they can even hold their own against rebel stacks
The bonuses from buildings to income are ridiculous
Kislev still eats the whole empire
>>
>>168304440
You can just people like to make them really big for some reason.

Like I get it for statues and what not but they never decorate these things with smaller props so it just looks cartoonish.
>>
>>168304659
that's good to know, I was feeling a little put off by the ridiculously large Bridge of the much acclaimed Karak Kadrin Map.

that thing is beyond just huge, it's absolutely vast, EVA sized walkway, dwarving even a giant.
>>
>>168304659
>>168304797
well giant structures are really a common thing in warhammer so you cant blame them for doing it

granted giant structures are more a 40k thing than a fantasy thing
>>
File: 1479805138039.jpg (238KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
1479805138039.jpg
238KB, 960x724px
So...

today is finally the day...
>>
>>168304797
that map is actually a terrible map.

And all the more historical youtubers who don't really like total war warhammer were gushing over it. but it wasn't really all that impressive.

there's a dozen other better maps.

Your right though. the better maps have a lot more little window dressing that helps to make them feel more alive. There's a couple that would be close. and a few others that are beyond redemption.

that said one of my favorite new custom maps is just a tiny little empire hamlet. but the hamlet itself is just a buch of really tight twisting alleys, while there's a wide open field and a forested ridge line across from the hamlet.

Just a nice little town map with a way to defend in the town if you can occupy it.

really neat maps.
>>
>>168303659
almost certainly not my biggest but my biggest capped... sorta >>168269639
550ish zombies/skellies against 200 zombies and a wizard hero

The 200 zombies did about 50% health damage on the enemy hero; then the wizard hero finished him off while the home army died blocking the enemy; then the wizard hero solo'd about 300 zombies/skellies

Invocation of Nehek really shouldn't be the starting spell; that shit wins more battles than any other spell available to vampires
>>
>>168305082
>>168304797
Some good ones that you can download and look at are
Nachtdorf - small village map,
Karak Quests,
Nexxes kraka ravnsvake, the inner hold
siege of talabheim

There are other shit maps, but so far these are ones that i've checked and liked. and some of the shit maps i've seen have potential.

the middenheim one looks kind of interesting. they made a really cool central palace, but unfortunately the rest of the city is kind of dry missing dressing and their middenheim isn't exactly as described. but it still has some nice features. just needs more work. could be a good map.
I saw another one that was a tiered city that was awful. over sized object bland hueg walls, and ridiculous ramps at every choke point. it was pretty bad.

I'm downloading new maps all the time. but I really want to play some games in them to see how they work. a lot of the maps seem to be made for larger games and with maps like these multiplayer is the way to go.
>>
>>168305072
no
>>
>>168304967
It looks great but from a gameplay perspective a lot of the maps are terribly boring.

The Averheim map is amazing for large-scale multiplayer battles but I can't imagine it for singleplayer. It seems like it would very quickly turn into a 30 minute merry-go-around.
>>
Has anyone made the Gates of Ekrund yet?

I need the gates of ekrund really bad, if noone made them yet I'll make them myself
>>
> Make Todbringer reiksmarshal
> He can't ride a fucking horse

That's it, spymaster for you, Boris.
>>
>>168305613

Doesn't Todbringer get the Warhorse option as a mount?
>>
File: finally.jpg (715KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
finally.jpg
715KB, 1920x1080px
>>168303659
in the most literal sense at least
>>
Back for my semiannual posting in the eternal general.

Ancient Empires Attila when? Last I checked here I was told February.
>>
>>168306037
Anon, I...
>>
>>168305368
most of these maps are made with multiplayer in mind. the AI never had the best pathing. but only time will really tell
>>
File: shittu.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shittu.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I should decline right?
Brettonia is rank 5, I'm rank 20 something.
>>
>>168306073
Fuckin hell, AE is literally the only reason I pop in to this place anymore. See you guys in 6 more months.
>>
>>168305562
How would you even convert tit to a total war map? All of the fighting takes place on top of and inside the wall.

I'm currently recreating New Emskrank as faithfully as I can, which I should have finished before this weekend. After that I'm going to go sightseeing in Return of Reckoning for more inspiration for map making.
>>
>>168306209
Try 7
>>
>>168305937
reinforcements or unlimiteed_men_on_battlefield?
>>
>>168306204
Brets like you you might be able to join your ally and then make peace with the Brets
>>
>>168306303
reinforcements unfortunately
>>
>>168305937
How long did that battle take? With that many reinforcements it would have taken a while.
>>
File: 6a80513.jpg (235KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
6a80513.jpg
235KB, 864x1536px
>No Total War news for ages
>No Squad update for at least 3 weeks

What do I do lads.
>>
>>168305937
>fantasyfags will never know this feel
>>
>>168306349
I reloaded and paid the Brets 500 coins to go to war with the Redhorns, which distracted them enough. Thing is, the Redhorns are gone now.
Welp, guess I'll try what you said once they go to war again.
>>
File: dragon blade.gif (2MB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
dragon blade.gif
2MB, 500x206px
>>168306610
Fucking Northcote, it's as bad as preston. Full of middle class hipster fucks, I actually saw someone riding a pennyfarthing there once.

Install a mod you've never played before or move onto a different series bud.
>>
>>168307090
Is this one of those intentionally bad movies?
>>
>>168307090
i really like how he holds the sword completely differently once they cut
>>
>>168307090
Haha I live in northcote. Right next to Fairfield but technically northcote. Station st is great.

There's nothing else. Maybe I'll get another job or go back to uni until the next historical TW comes out.
>>
>>168307180
>>168307139
Some Chinese film about China vs Rome. Has Jackie chan. Its pretty much fantasy.
>>
>>168306563
roughly 40-50 minutes, but actually twice as long because it crashed twice
>>
>>168307285
You poor thing anon. But then again, I just moved to Canberra, so I cant really talk.

I reinstalled ETW and have been playing that lately. So maybe go with that or download Planetwar for M2.

>>168307139
>>168307180
>>168307361
Yup, it's a Chinese movie called Dragon Blade and it has John Cusack, Adrien Brody and Jackie Chan. There's a couple of cool webms floating round of Roman vs Chinese fight scenes but I haven't seen them in ages.
>>
File: hi_im_radious.png (52KB, 524x366px) Image search: [Google]
hi_im_radious.png
52KB, 524x366px
>>168307090
Or just go nuts and download you know what
>>
So I'm guessing that the MWNL thing is all we'll be getting this week?

Does this mean we'll finally get the DLC's on sale?
>>
>>168308110
There's a sale on the 16th, no idea about the DLC

But SEGA is already being super jews again Warhammer itself is only 33% off when you can get it for 12 bucks on humble
>>
File: Daily Life of a Wood Elf.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Daily Life of a Wood Elf.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
Elves are for ____
>>
>>168308312
burning
>>
Are Demigryphs still busted?

>>168308312
Purging, by Sigmar.
>>
File: Morghur Captures Wood Elf.png (615KB, 713x881px) Image search: [Google]
Morghur Captures Wood Elf.png
615KB, 713x881px
>>168308312
Pumping full of aphrodisiacs for days on end followed by """"consensual"""" sex
>>
>>168308547
Re Monster was terrible fucking garbage.
>>
>>168308539
Also, is there ever a reason to build Reiksguard when you can build Demis?
>>
File: 1481526189942.png (813KB, 900x662px) Image search: [Google]
1481526189942.png
813KB, 900x662px
>>168308312

Sterilizing.
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/app/571760/
>>
File: 1465039368466.jpg (164KB, 1200x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1465039368466.jpg
164KB, 1200x1305px
>>168308647

Because they're the motherfucking Reiksguard while Demis are a meme.
>>
>>168308578
>was terrible fucking garbage.

It's gotten worse.

It used to be "we drugged them until they agreed to fuck us" now it's literally "we raped a woman, then she stabbed me in the heart, then I raped her again as punishment, then I put a thing on her head that forces her to do whatever I tell her to, then I raped her again".
>>
>>168307090
> Pandering to chinese audience

This is the future, lads.
>>
>>168308785
really like that chaos dwarf are getting more recognision these days

first with blood bowl and eventually in total war
>>
>>168309009
I can read the Japanese WN so yeah I realized.
Re:Monster is just an unforgiveably edgy power fantasy, that isn't even like Overlord and honest in its edginess and thus become actually entertaining.
>>
>>168309228
the fact that the total war team can expand freely on the roosters of armies is also great , since game workshop never expanded on things like bretonnia and the chaos dwarfs
>>
File: C4VcFIqXAAQVIh6.jpg (75KB, 1199x666px) Image search: [Google]
C4VcFIqXAAQVIh6.jpg
75KB, 1199x666px
I'm really ashamed I found this funny
>>
AE when?
Discount on beasties when?
Expansion when?
>>
File: 1452494810234.png (10KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
1452494810234.png
10KB, 635x773px
>>168309608

>tfw no valentine for the 27th time in a row
>>
>>168309664
September :^)
On the 16th but it will be 10%
Anywhere between end of May and November
>>
>>168307990
NO
>>
Has there been any STUFF in the last few days?
>>
>>168306204
Artois beats Bretonia 9/10 times.

Marineburg is easy to defend.

Breaking treaties is absolutley retarded 99% of the time, once you lose your rating every treaty you have is going to fall apart and factions are 500% more likley to declare war on you. You should have a 2nd army being built up right now, leave it at eihart while your LL go fucks up the northern empire.
>>
>>168310307
Can a single full stack really fuck the Northern Empire up on its own on VH? Nordland and Middenland are allied. I just confederated Wissenland so everyone hates me for 2 more turns.
>>
File: 1468493243542.png (901KB, 1024x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1468493243542.png
901KB, 1024x1293px
>>168308312
dying at the hands of righteous human paladins
>>
>>168310367

Yup that's exactly how I play out my VH empire campaigns. I leave Carroburg under middenland control then capture weismund and Middenheim, the vassalize middenland at carroburg with the Eihart General so i Can confederate with Boris later.
>>
>>168311035
Well Nordland just declared war on me and Boris didn't come into it.
So I guess that's how I'll do it eventually
>>
File: POO POO HEAP!.jpg (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
POO POO HEAP!.jpg
482KB, 1920x1080px
POO POO PEE PEE
>>
TODAY
IS
THE
DAY
>>
>>168273824
What's wrong with Katerina?
>>
>>168311035
How do you afford a second stack so soon?
I've only just got enough money for it to be doable without losing out on nearly all of my income.
>>
>>168273824
>They kinda dropped the ball on not having the Sisters of Twilight

SoT are retarded though. Durthu and Orion were the only good choices for LL's.
>>
>>168306610
>No TW news for ages

What? We have Bretonnia out in 2 weeks today.

We'll also be getting the announcement of the "unannounced free legendary lord" that will come after Bretonnia "shortly".

Then we get a visit by an "old friend...". Fuck knows what comes after that as the Free DLC schedule for the base game ends when that releases, unless of course the first expansion is closer than we ever thought.
>>
>>168309896
>Anywhere between end of May and November
We have confirmation on this?
>>
>>168303007
Getting drunk with friends and watching bad romantic movies.
>>
>>168311256
Wow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63UlBsdElsY
>>
What the fuck I can't recruit any Lord. I can only select Gelt but I don't have the building yet, no other options available. I only have one stack.
>>
>>168311574
Estimate based on:
Typical TW vanilla game-to-expansion release window.
CA stating that Wood Elves were the last big DLC before the expansion.
>>
>>168311412
Take marineburg,
I buy 3 units pretty much every turn early on.
2nd stack dosen't really need to be full since it's going to be supplemented by a garrison.13-15 should be good.

1st stack dosen't need to be full eithier. Reiksguard are worth 6 of any other unit in the early game same for Blazeing sunns I usually roll with 18.

Only buy Spearmen, they're cheaper serve their purpose just as well as swords. Freecompany are good too, but you want atleast 3 crossbows for sieges.

With this i have roughly 800 income and I don't build tailors in reikland until i've built farms on every province.

You can beg other factions for spare cash too, though that's tedious
>>
Just subscribed to the monthly humble bundle so I have Warhammer now. Even if I don't like it I can't complain about a 12 dollar game. Are they going to do that shit they did with Rome 2 where everything is a fucking DLC. It was bad in Shogun 2 but Rome was just laughably awful with this.
>>
>>168311574
Not him but...
Based off the the already multiple extended Free DLC schedule and the fact the expansion has been in development for about 10 months now. An 18-20 month expansion development seems likely.

I think we'll see a teaser for it in May celebrating the base game release followed by confirmation around July with a tentative release date of Q4 2017 but Q1 2018 at the latest. We'll get marketing and faction/region/mechanic reveals to hype us up.
Remember the Fantasy team is working on Expansion 1 and they've confirmed already the expansions will now be bigger than planned due to the base games success and we are getting 4 races instead of 3 and the campaign map will be comparable in size to the base game and interlocks with the first game to make a very large map.

It's going to be New World and Helfs,Delfs,Skaven and Lizards.
>>
>>168311891
I'll keep that in mind for the next campaign. Does this apply for Legendary too?
>>
>(in a gay nasal voice) I will marshall the men
>>
STUFFFFF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XetTBjCw6TU
>>
STUFF

>>
>>168312616
>>168312631
Yup. That's a stuff!
>>
File: SEGAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (109KB, 487x524px) Image search: [Google]
SEGAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
109KB, 487x524px
>Top 10 anime betrayal by sega rigging the vote system
>>
>>168311574
They aren't going to release it less than a year after the main game released, it's coming out this year and nobody releases shit in December if they actually want to sell it
>>
>>168312657
Sega dont need to rig we all know warhammer going to win its most popular game from all those
>>
File: 1477691813237.png (115KB, 242x252px) Image search: [Google]
1477691813237.png
115KB, 242x252px
>>168312631
>>168312616

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS
>>
>>168312742
It has nothing to do with players you asshat, read the thing

Also Dawn of War 2 was by far the least popular/ played game last year and it still one thanks to Segas retarded rigging scheme
>>
MORE FUCKING VAMPIRES?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Vampire counts need more LLs.jpg (830KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire counts need more LLs.jpg
830KB, 1920x1080px
>Even more fucking vampire lords

I am fucking laughing and crying.
>>
>>168312742
Yeah, and Warhammer is also the newest game, meaning that Sega is more likely to make money from TW:WH than the other games.

Total War is gonna lose again just so Sega can charge people for Isabella.

Why ain't Isabella showing off her undead titties? Think she's too good for that or something?
>>
>>168312631
My dick got hard at that ending scene.
The fuck is wrong with me?
>>
File: warhammer LL.png (4MB, 2992x2696px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer LL.png
4MB, 2992x2696px
>>168312657
YES ! I KNEW IT I HAD UPDATED MY LIST OF POTENTIAL LORD AND ADDED HER !
>>
>>168312976
yeah sure thing you fucking retard
>>
Do you think Isabella going to be LL?
>>
>>168312884
We have Lahmia to look forward to aswell as the new worlds vampire coast.
>>168312631
>dat sexy moan before she roars.
Confirmed sexy voice?
>>
>>168313013
i did yesterday night , you fucking asshat , dont fucking care if you dont believe me
>>
>>168312616
>>168312631
>You will never love a woman like Vlad loves Isabella
>A woman will never love you like Isabella loves Vlad

Why even bother?
>>
>>168312976
>only slann and saurus lords for lizardmen
I wouldn't put it past them to put in Tenenhuin for a Skarsnik-style "no saurus for you lol" gimmick campaign.
>>
File: 20170131211818_1.jpg (546KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170131211818_1.jpg
546KB, 1920x1080px
>>168303659
I thought I would have the biggest, but then I saw
>>168305937
>>
>>168312631
>They get a boost when together

Wait, could this be the introduction of legendary heroes?
>>
>>168312657
I think its gonna be rigged for Warhammer(finally). It's the one that has a lot of development and a bigger player base than the others.

If Warhammer wins. Isabella releases alongside Bretonnia.
>>
>>168313123
And if it doesn't win they give away some low budget shit for DoW2 that nobody cares about and charge every Warhammer player for Isabella you dip
>>
>>168313060
ok whatever, literally no one cares about your shit list
>>
>>168313120

I don't see any other way of interpreting it
>>
>>168313120
Nah, man. Another Legendary Lord. -25% cost for Vampire heroes. +5% campaign range.
>>
>>168313060
>makes a list with a billion legendary lords 90% of whom will never make it into the game
>basically lists every famous Warhmamer character his pea brain can remember
>misses the one that's actually plausible to be added to the game

ahaha
>>
>>168313194
and i dont care about that you dont care

i swear to god some of you fags
>>
File: Isabella von Carstein.jpg (195KB, 1274x818px) Image search: [Google]
Isabella von Carstein.jpg
195KB, 1274x818px
Dat moan though... wew lads got me a little hot under the collar.

Seductive voice confirmed?
>>
Can we ignore the faggot with the shit list and just talk about what Isabella could bring to the game and how Sega will screw us over again?
>>
>>168313269
>implying CA wont go for the famous ones for the normies to sell more
>>
Is Steel Faith Overhaul worth it? I can't seem to see the features list; pros and cons?

Also, new to total war series and I can't seem to win any even fight when my army has lots of low leadership units like goblins & shitgors, any advice?
>>
>>168313346
The event doesn't involve the players at all this time so it's basically completely up to Sega to pick the winner

>>168313378
it's shit
>>
>>168313120
>>168313196
https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/5u0cd6/total_war_warhammer_introducing_isabella_von/
She is new LL
>>
File: Warhammer DLC codenames.jpg (52KB, 941x333px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer DLC codenames.jpg
52KB, 941x333px
ISABELLA IS THE ENCRYPTED PROMO. pic related.

IF WE LOSE MWNL THEN WE HAVE TO BE EVEN MORE AUTISTIC AGAIN AND GO BACK INTO GAMES WORKSHOP FOR A DLC CARD LIKE WITH GROMBRINDAL.
>>
>>168313406
Could you explain briefly why it's shit?
>>
So is Isabella the "old friend", or is it too early for that?
>>
whats shit is she isn't our first legendary hero, another ll
>>
>>168313510
too early , old friend arrive after bretonnia
>>
>>168313430

>Isabella as LL
CA drop the drugs please.
>>
>>168313430
I wont lie, I'm a little disappointed at that but it should be interesting seeing what her deal is.
>>
>>168313493
>IF WE LOSE

we don't have anything to do with it though

James is playing Sonic Racing against the other people
>>
>>168313510
Isabella is the free Legendary Lord.
Pic related before the old friend. Lord is a typo they keep forgetting to fix confirmed by Grace and Darren.
>>
>>168312884
Does Steel Faith change the unit number of grave guard to 128 still, or was that a separate one, I tried it the other day and it was still 120.

Also how are the dorfs, they any fun in the mod?
>>
>>168313493
Well shit, I hope someone will manage to get me a code again if that's true.
>>
>>168313510
Grace confirmed in the reddit thread that Isabella is not the "old friend".
>>
>>168313510
>>168313693
https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/5u0cd6/total_war_warhammer_introducing_isabella_von/ddqc1x1/
>>
>>168313430
>another vampire LL
CA please
>>
Isabelle can't be a legendary lord.

A legendary lady, perhaps :^)
>>
>>168313801
That's mean anon.

She's a good girl and doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.
>>
The Bretonnia update is gonna be huge, even better than the wood elf update and its all free.

New faction, hopefully a new VC start, 4-5 new LL.
Cant wait, hopefully we see even more stuff.
>>
>>168313869
>4-5 new LL
elaborate, I've been out of the loop
>>
>>168314004
Bretonia got 3 LL, plus Isabella and possibly the 'old friend' we might get 5 new LL.
>>
File: Warhammer_Faction_rollan_v1.5.0.jpg (440KB, 1120x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer_Faction_rollan_v1.5.0.jpg
440KB, 1120x1274px
>>168312631
Stop fucking up the rolling chart CA, now I have to add another (and maybe after that another) LL for the vamps.
Why does CA love Vampire Counts so much?
>>
>>168313346
>being this mad about a list

cant tell who the two of you is the more autist
>>
>>168314004
Bretonnia is gonna have 3 Legendary Lords (two part of the Bretonnia faction and 1 with a sub-faction).

Isabella probably doesn't count for the "New Lord" listed on their free DLC chart, so we'll be getting another VC LL, probably part of a sub-faction (obvious signs point to Mousillion and Red Duke).

There is also the "Old Friend" which is a confirmed LL and who will probably be Boris Toddbringer so that the Empire also has a sub-faction.
>>
>>168314075
Old friend is coming out later you dip

>>168314097
nobody likes your list
>>
Medium or large unit size for the most balanced experience?
>>
>>168314004
New LL

Isabella
Alberic
Fey la fey
Leon (New to campaign)
>Green knight
Possibly more

New units

Grail Pilgrims
Questing knights
Hippogrypth knights
+more
>>
>>168314151
I'd say large
>>
>>168314127
im not listfag , both of you are pathetic
>>
>>168314151
huge
>>
>>168314151
>medium or large

uhm.... where is ultra
>>
>>168314213
Ultra is nowhere near balanced
>>
>>168312976
filtered
>>
>>168314249
It's literally the only way to play.

I'm sorry your toaster can't handle it
>>
I really hope isabel going to get different start, or at least old vampire lord's gonna get
>>
>>168314249
true, why CA can't into balance?
>>
>>168314275
Graphics are not a problem, but on ultra single large units shit on everything
>>
>>168314161

Where did this meme come from? That's not her name.
>>
File: 1486925346692.png (22KB, 970x970px) Image search: [Google]
1486925346692.png
22KB, 970x970px
Is there a possibility for a Schwarzhafen LL?
>>
Old friend is Krell VC get 7 LL,and empire get 3 :')
>>
>>168314442
kek, CA pls do
>>
File: 1460359327100.jpg (164KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460359327100.jpg
164KB, 656x1024px
Why vampires have elf ears if they were humans?
>>
>>168314563
because bats
>>
File: 1486108560536.png (206KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486108560536.png
206KB, 800x800px
I don't know shit about Warhammer lore

But it really sounds like Vlad and Isabella should together belong to a different Vampire faction that's opposed to Manfred

Am I right or what
>>
>>168314084
>https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/5u0cd6/total_war_warhammer_introducing_isabella_von/
and what about the red duke? will he be another LL for fucking vampire cunts?
CA really?
>>
>>168313341
need clevage
>>
File: red-baron-triplane_3103679k[1].jpg (144KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
red-baron-triplane_3103679k[1].jpg
144KB, 858x536px
>>168314720
*red baron

and he will obviously be an empire LL you dip
>>
Is it possible now that due Isabella being a LL, we will also see Konrad sometime in the future as a new VC LL?
>>
>>168314720
At least we now know that 4LL is not the limit CA will go to, its plausible we will get every Empire LL in due time.
>>
File: Truly the end of times.png (1MB, 881x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Truly the end of times.png
1MB, 881x1000px
>>168314362
>>168314275
>>168314249
>>168314213

>tfw only play in ULTRA modded ++. units of 200 goblins.

Its like you don't wanna experience the true END of TIMES
>>
>>168313091
i can see them doing it as a gimmick yes , lord kroak is the only one i could see be confirmed , i mean the others are great warriors but they could really be replaced by one created specialy for the game
>>
>>168314623
someone respond to this it sounds smart but I'm not sure

>>168314853
>implying they won't stop supporting the original game the very second that the expansion comes out
>>
>>168314623
More or less, Vlad should be the default faction leader on his return with Manfred either falling in line and being mocked or rebelling and being mocked.
>>
>>168314084
>Why does CA love Vampire Counts so much?
this. Even before launch CA really seemed to fucking adore the vamps. I mean they're cool but CA has a boner for them
>>
>isabella new LL
>gets buffs when used on the same battlefield as Vlad
>Vlad is also a LL so they can only be together when they reinforce
why
>>
File: 1470054143703.jpg (122KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1470054143703.jpg
122KB, 853x543px
>>168314938
Good, I love seeing my autistic friend who loves chaos go REEEEEEEEEEEEE over the vamps he hates.
>>
>>168314853
even if they dont some guys are working on having all the legendary lord ingame , the mod so far only added like 14
>>
>>168314623
TW Warhammer is an alternative timeline. In Tww Vlad was recently resurrected and is co-operating and tolerating Manfred as the faction leader while he regains his power. Vlad was dead when Manfred took over in the original lore.
>>
>>168314924
Vampires and Greenskin are in the new world too though so more VC lords.

Just realized its valentines day and CA announce this, bravo.
>>
>>168314623
Vlad would probably kill Mannfred if Mannfred didn't submit to him, yes
>>
>>168315001
Link?

Shame they will just look like empire captains and shit though since no unique models.
>>
>>168314979
>Vlad reinforces Isabella from behind with his full stack
Oh my.
>>
File: SAYITSAYIT.jpg (43KB, 649x715px) Image search: [Google]
SAYITSAYIT.jpg
43KB, 649x715px
Another fucking vampire character, this fucking ridiculous. Why is CA so in love with that shitty fucking faction? WHY GIVE THEM NOT ONLY THE MOST COMPLETE ROSTER YOU GIVE THEM NEARLY ALL THEIR CHARACTERS AND THEN SOME. WHY? ISABELLA IS NOT A LORD SHES A HERO THAT IS ALWAYS WITH VLAD, FUCK.

*autistic screeching*
>>
File: 1438166613298.png (196KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
1438166613298.png
196KB, 382x346px
The fact that Isabella is free of chaos possession totally BTFOs End Times expansion speculation.
>>
>"Why aren't you licking my soles, mortal?"
>>
File: 1279359525couv_7.jpg (1MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1279359525couv_7.jpg
1MB, 1200x1500px
>>168315167
>>168314938

Because people like TNA more.
>>
>>168315389
CA's waifu game is on point.
>>
>>168315389
you ugly that's why
>>
>>168315389
She's fucking married you sickos
>>
File: 1485222850649.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485222850649.png
440KB, 633x758px
>CA releases Isabella, just in case Vampire Counts weren't already the faction with the most stuff and best campaign
>she doesn't even have big milf titties
>>
>>168315517
>implying Vladdie doesn't let Mannfred mount Isa's raunchy rear every once in a while
>>
>>168315517
>he dont want to cuck Vlad
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 991x712px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 991x712px
>>168315517
Then where's her ring?
>>
File: 20170214085840_1.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170214085840_1.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
Some of these maps are both pointlessly big and have tiny deployment zones.
>>
>>168315740
Just in case game gets too hard for dawi noobs
>>
>>168315730
Pierced on her clit.
>>
File: 1464711064643.jpg (236KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464711064643.jpg
236KB, 633x758px
>custom maps still don't work in multiplayer
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Isabella.jpg (319KB, 1036x936px) Image search: [Google]
Isabella.jpg
319KB, 1036x936px
>>168315649
Isabella is thicc THICC.
>>
>>168314151
Medium. Besides buffs, magic doesn't scale to unit size. If you want wizards to feel powerful and not a waste of a slot, stick to medium imo.
>>
>>168315885
She certainly was if she married Vlad.
>t. van Carlostein
>>
>>168315937
t. toasterfag
>>
>>168316037
It sure was nice to have the pathfinding completely shit itself during sieges in M2. There are legitimate gameplay reasons for people to prefer smaller unit sizes. I usually play on ultra anyway though
>>
>>168315018
I knew vamps and rats are in the NW, but greenskins? Where?
>>
>>168314327
But where?
Mousillon will probably get The Red Duke and thats the only other place.
>>
>>168316346
this , i dont remember a single greenskin tribe being in the new world

i know high elves have an island near not-asia
lizardmen settlements in Southland and one in albion

but greenskins ?
>>
>>168316367
She'll start in Tilea, having left castle drachenhof to go squig-hunting.
>>
>>168312631
Oh fuck
Is she a LL?

And is that a new skeleton? Because shes not using the regular vampires one i think
>>
>>168316558
Yep she is new LL
dunno about skeleton
>>
>>168303659
I had two armies vs four of them. The numbers were quite even because most of my troops were infantry while most of the orks were trolls, cavalry, giants...

I camped the corner like a bitch. All my ranged units and artillery ran out of ammo.
>>
>>168316609
Looks like legendary heroes wont be a thing then
>>
>>168312631
>Isabella and Knights Panther in the game files
>Isabella confirmed
>Knights Panther have a chapterhouse in Middenland -> Boris in campaign with NEW UNITS and NEW STARTING POSITION fucking CONFIRMED
>>
>>168316774
boris confirmed to be the old friend
>>
>>168316774
>>Knights Panther have a chapterhouse in Middenland
>No knights of white wolf
Why.
>>
>>168316346
I may be wrong, perhaps only VC.
>>
File: 1485180843743.jpg (142KB, 725x713px) Image search: [Google]
1485180843743.jpg
142KB, 725x713px
>>168312657
>>168313341
>this is supposed to be 10/10 in Sylvania
>this is what Vlad died for and lusted for centuries
KEK! Sylvania, the land of thirsty niggers and manlets!
>>
I don't want a stinking vampire LL that will probably starts in Sylvania. Fucking boring, where is the real stuff CA?
>>
File: 1476494562808.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1476494562808.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>no Vlad led Vampire faction with a different starting position and Isabella as second LL

fuck you CA
>>
>>168314938
Probably because it's the most unique TW faction up to date?
>>
>>168317024
On the 28th.
>>
>>168317295
Wood elves
>>
>>168317295
fuck no
>>
Why do Vampire battles feels so unsatisfying?

The whole "units melt away faster when their morale is broken and don't run away" thing kind of sucks
>>
STFU cunts Vampires is best faction and deserve all the love
>>
>>168317445
Oh hey, Manfred. What are your thoughts on Isabella?
>>
>>168317445
fuck off and go back to reading twilight stacy
>>
>>168317415
Sucks in what way? It is pretty balanced perhaps stronger than routing enemies.
>>
>buffs when they are on the battlefield together
>she's a fucking LL
Why are you resisting so much, CA? JUST FUCKING MAKE THOSE LEGENDARY HEROES. Everyone wants it.
>>
>>168313660
Pretty sure it changes unit numbers. Grail knights and Chaos knights are pretty tiny units now. What is your unit size option?

>Also how are the dorfs, they any fun in the mod?

Well, I find them to be fun.
>>
>>168317525
that would just result in "WHY IS X A LEGENDARY HERO AND NOT A LORD HE'S MY FAVORITE MUH LORE" posturing
>>
>>168317445
>vampires

thats a weird way to spell skaven
>>
>>168317525
I'm just going to make her a 1 unit army that follows Vlad's army around. The extra upkeep is worth it.
>>
>>168314938
They are kinda outnumbered on the campaign map I guess.
>>
File: 1421948292104.jpg (216KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1421948292104.jpg
216KB, 500x498px
If expansion 1 has lizards I will preorder if not I will wait and buy it for 12 shekels like I did Warhammer

You have been warned CA
>>
>>168317569
Ultra, I saw some pictures of them last thread and they were 128 so I was just wondering is all.

Gonna be doing a themed co op campaign with a friend soon, he'll be Empire and I'll be Vlad, so I'm just making sure I haven't missed anything.
>>
File: Mannfrog Von Carstein.jpg (124KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
Mannfrog Von Carstein.jpg
124KB, 657x527px
>>168317445
>STFU cunts Vampires is best faction and deserve all the love
Mannfred....
>>
>>168317415
I love it when the whole enemy undead army crumbles. That silence aftewards.
>>
>>168271374
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XetTBjCw6TU&t=4s
>>
>>168312976

You're missing beastmen.
>>
File: 1486944003656.jpg (169KB, 960x924px) Image search: [Google]
1486944003656.jpg
169KB, 960x924px
>tomb cucks still not announced

let me look at my watch...

oh looks like it's time to announce more legendary lords for best faction
>>
On the thing about them buffing each other when on the battlefield together, I bet Vlad turns up in most of her quest battles so the feature is justified in CA's minds. Hell, maybe Vlad'll get a new quest chain so she can turn up in his battles.
>>
File: Screenshot (37).png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (37).png
3MB, 2560x1440px
They should have used this look

The current one is ugly
>>
>>168317915
Based Skaven is next
>>
>>168317908
never took interrest in beastmen , are they missing a lot ingame ?
>>
>Hey guys, noble ladies used to keep falcons, so I thought this unit was pretty lore-appropriate.
>Warhawk Riders (Isabella von Carsteins) (helstorm rockets)
>>
File: 1464361648742.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464361648742.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>168317961
She needs more open chest.
>>
>>168318141

In truth no but they could at least use another LL, brass bull would be idea for it. He's a gorebull dedicated to khorne I believe.
>>
>>168317961
Someone just needs to make a mod that gives her eyebrows and maybe the running mascara effect.
>>
File: 1470167601159.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470167601159.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>168317745
that's right

no scales, no sales
>>
>>168317635
this anon has the right idea.
>>
>>168318181
you can probably edit her torso with the variantmesh editor
>>
>Isabella is announced
>but she is a legendary lord and can't even be in the same army as Vlad

Well that kills my boner. Have any of the other games announced what their prize will be?
>>
>>168318210
Taurox, Gorthor, Ghorros Warhoof (as a leggo hero), Ungrol 4 Horn, Moonclaw off the top of my head but Taurox would be the best. Gorthor died but lol so did half the other lords they brought back why not?
>>
File: pp.jpg (154KB, 1386x638px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
154KB, 1386x638px
Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.2g released!
>>
>>168318484

Gorthor has the same problem as Gorbad Ironclaw

He's fucking boring
>>
>>168314161
>Bretonnian Hippogryph knights

memes

also, Isabella doesn't seem to be accompanied by a Coven Throne. Muh completionism!
>>
>>168318576
>EB2

no offense but who cares :^)
>>
>>168318608
They were the most effective leaders of their respective races, no human lord is that interesting either but they are good to have.
>>
>>168318660
Effective doesnt really matter in this game because shit is easy anyway

Its better if they look cool and unique
>>
>>168318634
>no offense
>offends me
What's the point
>>
>>168318484
Taurox had no model nor rules in TT. Beastmen confirmed for completed by CA's standard.
>>
>>168318725
tell that to the 'muh 50 gp cost difference and -1 attack compared to the opposing faction's unit slot means I can never use this unit under any circumstances' mulitplayer crowd.
>>
File: TauroxBB.png (646KB, 644x913px) Image search: [Google]
TauroxBB.png
646KB, 644x913px
>>168318725
Both are unique and the greatest leaders of their races and brought the empire to its knees. One wielding a man impaling spear the other a yuge choppa on the biggest warboar around

>>168318894
oh really
>>
>>168319036
>MP
Who cares
>>168319051
Gorbad looks like a generic warboss famalam
>>
>>168319051
Holy shit what a fucking beast
>>
>>168319036
>multiplayer
>in a Total War game
>>
File: Gorbad Ironclaw.png (1MB, 673x912px) Image search: [Google]
Gorbad Ironclaw.png
1MB, 673x912px
>>168319180
And Grimgor looks like a generic black orc warboss if ca was ever bothered to finish anything that isn't fucking vampire related. He's the only warboss to effectively use every aspect of Greenskin society and actually killed one of the greater emperors of mankind.
>>
>>168313430
>Another fucking Carstein LL
>Not Red Duke.

Christ, CA.
>>
>>168318802

I'm not him but the phrase is "no offence intended"

That means none was meant and if you took offence to it its your fault.
>>
>>168318626
They're literally confirmed, though.
>>
>>168319352
he is also the only important greenskin leader missing

i dont get why CA havent added him yet
>>
>>168270263
MY RULE IS ABSOLUTE
>>
File: 6bfc2f5a07e52e5f0e8873a3ef3f5b18.jpg (138KB, 1200x934px) Image search: [Google]
6bfc2f5a07e52e5f0e8873a3ef3f5b18.jpg
138KB, 1200x934px
>>168319515
Because he isn't a vampire.
>>
>>168319515
Not a Von Carstein.
>>
>>168319492
did I miss something? link me it

pretty dire news if it's true tho
>>
>>168319454
>That means none was meant and if you took offence to it its your fault.
>"Niggers aren't human, if you aren't white you don't deserve to live. No offense."
>>
>>168319774
I'm not offended, your point?
>>
>>168319774

I never said that the phrase wasn't an insult in nature, it was. The whole concept is stupid but that's what the phrase means anon.
>>
>>168319757
https://twitter.com/totalwar/status/828604160161546240

Why is it "dire news"?
>>
>>168319515
it'd be pretty neat if Gorbad appeared in imperial lands with a full stack if you took Marienburg before turn 10

that would teach the powergamers
>>
File: 1486925075802.jpg (146KB, 708x664px) Image search: [Google]
1486925075802.jpg
146KB, 708x664px
>>168312631
>those legs

dick statut : muh
>>
>>168318576
Is it still massively autistic, crashing at every turn and putting me at -60000 denars per turn from the start of the game?
>>
>>168319871
because I had them mixed up with demigryphs, that's why

they look pretty cool desu
>>
File: 1449134922285.jpg (64KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1449134922285.jpg
64KB, 650x650px
Why didn't Games Workshop ever come up with an insectoid faction for Warhammer?
>>
>>168320043

That's a dumb idea
>>
>>168320043
cause ripping off Starship Troopers belongs in 40k
>>
>>168320043

The Warhammer Fantasy vermin race is called Skaven

We don't need a second one.
>>
>>168320043
cause 40k tyrannids exist

>>168320097

could have been a cool concept but they would have probably acted like skaven 2.0 with swarm tactics etc
>>
SFM animation of Isabella and vampire-chan when?
>>
>>168320043
I'm really glad they didn't. I'm afraid of bugs.
>>
File: 1465922989346.jpg (42KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1465922989346.jpg
42KB, 540x540px
>>168320043
>>168320097
>>168320143
>>168320182
>>168320198
>>168320185
>no locust swarm faction that threatens to descent on the Old World from the south like Chaos is from the north
>>
FYI, Isabella isn't the FDLC lord.
>>
>>168320234
There's wood elves for that purpose.
>>
File: 1480331612218.jpg (8KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1480331612218.jpg
8KB, 242x242px
>>168320234
that's a solid idea
>>
>>168320234
>implying the South isnt already full of destructive shit

>tomb Kings
>greenskins
>skaven
>tree hitler
>>
>>168320410
>>168320450
>>168320487
I mean FURTHER south

Like imagine

There's the desert and tomb keks

Tomb Keks and locust might meddle but they don't really bother each other much because you can't eat sand and there is no flesh to eat from a skeleton if it's already skeleton

b-but what if one day they learn of the juicy empire lands and come north to eat all the fields and the people, leaving only a desert behind??
>>
>>168320610
Do we really need to shit on the Empire even more?
>>
>>168320674
this , humans already have enough shit to deal about that want to kill them all the time
>>
File: 1473343052554.jpg (98KB, 618x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1473343052554.jpg
98KB, 618x1051px
>>168320674
>>168320767
>Warhammer universe
>"l-lets slow it down lest we go over the top!!"
>>
>>168320043
Fun fact: there'a a theory that the Great Maw that Ogres worship is somehow related to Tyranids.
>>
>Darren is a designer

Fucking what, why? He was just a guy making youtube vids.
>>
>>168321071
He did a bad job as a communtiy manager and kept leaking shit so they had to move him somewhere else

"y-yeah your guy's department totally should take Darren he would make a GREAT designer I mean he's amazing at his currently job but really we don't need him please take him"
>>
>>168321038
just like the theory that the leaders of the lizardmen are the old ones from 40k
>>
File: 1481780949071.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481780949071.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>168321190
isn't Warhammer a planet in 40k and 40k inside some crystal ball in Warhammer
>>
>>168320043
That's one of the worst things about Age of Smegmar. We literally only really know in detail about the Old World, and even then places like Kislev and Southern Kingdoms could've been expanded upon. The rest of the fucking world is barely known to us, they could easily add new stuff to Lustria and Naggaroth without retconing much, Not-africa can be expanded upon much more than "it's a desert with skelingtons and some jungles i dunno". Whole northern Africa is almost as large as the new world, but has like 2 sentences of lore. Just imagine what crazy shit could live there. And i'm not even talking about Ind, Cathay and Nippon. Sure, you can say that they are too similar to their real world counterparts, but i'm sure (Old) GW designers and artists could've given them new awesome design and identity. Alas, we will never see that.
>>
>>168321310
well theres planets in 40k that still have medieval type technology etc , so its not far fetched that fantasy could be in the same universe
>>
>>168321310
no
>>
Can someone post the Wood Elf aint free meme? I thought I saved it but I can't find it.
>>
>>168321612
also there where dworfs in 40k

but they got all eaten by tyrannids
>>
>>168316885

Knights panther will be another Reiksguard reskin, White Wolf would involve new models.
>>
>>168321327
like some anon said yesterday : whoever tought that killing the old setting was a good idea need to be put into books about how not to revive your product , cause everybody would start a new product while keeping the old man to see if it catches on before removing the old one
>>
>>168321310

>isn't Warhammer a planet in 40k

This was definitely the case at some point, but i appears to have been more or less completely retconned by the time 8th edition rolled around.

But then they made some allusions to it again in the End Times books, so who the fuck even knows.
>>
File: 1480544307438.jpg (143KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
1480544307438.jpg
143KB, 664x714px
>>168321721
Squats are back in as a kind of Imperial Guard abhuman auxiliary

But killing off the Squats was gay, they were cool

>>168321712
>>
>>168305082
shit taste confirmed
>>
>>168320234
Just make the resurrection of Nagash an event after the Chaos Invasion.
>>
>>168320375
>6 fucking VC LL's
>>
>>168320234
The LAST thing AoS needs is a mock Tyranid race.
>>
>>168320841
Yes.

If you want to see what happens when WHFB goes over-the-top, see AoS.
>>
>>168321310
yeah but that got retconned because GW hates fun
>>
I've beaten most of the campaigns on very hard but Chaos (which I only played on normal at release) is really fucking ballbreaking.

It would help if the AI didn't know exactly where you are at all times though, this is something I noticed with both horde factions. And they're absolutely relentless, they will just about follow you everywhere.
>>
>>168322689
Well if the AI opens the diplomacy screen they can see your faction leader's head in the place where your main horde is :^)
>>
>>168320043
Turks would be more appropriate for a historical setting.
>>
File: The_Black_Knight.jpg (218KB, 578x458px) Image search: [Google]
The_Black_Knight.jpg
218KB, 578x458px
>>168314084
> tfw Isabella as a starting LL
> Mallobaude in Mousillon FLC with Bretonnia
> Red Duke in Mousillon if you have WElfs
You might have to add another row to be honest
>>
>>168322363

Don't worry anon there will be more! CA still need to add the Vampire Coast in the New World sequel.
>>
File: nagash.jpg (203KB, 1363x698px) Image search: [Google]
nagash.jpg
203KB, 1363x698px
>>168315389
>cucking Vladdy
No, I respect him. Also where is muh boi Naggy "not so weak now, huh?"
>>
>>168322294
thanks m8
>>
Zacharias the Everliving when?
>>
Count Dracula LL when?
>>
>>168323120
http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Constant_Drachenfels
>>
Can CA stop making stupidass decisions and pull their dick out of the VC's throat please. I would have happily taken any other lord for any other faction.
>>
>>168315880
yes they do?
>>
File: Vlad.jpg (1MB, 697x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad.jpg
1MB, 697x1521px
>>168323120
Vlad is already in the game.
>>
You fucking know Konrad is getting added at some point.
>>
Which Empire artillery is good? Rockets and great cannons feel pretty bad.
>>
File: 1483874735955.jpg (13KB, 200x264px) Image search: [Google]
1483874735955.jpg
13KB, 200x264px
>>168323214
>According to Drachenfels' own recollections, 15,000 years ago he was the member of a semi-human tribe "in the time of the rivers of ice, before the toad men came from the stars". Old and sick, he was abandoned and left to die by his fellow "squat and brutish tribesmen who would now seem to have more kinship with the apes of Araby than true men".

that's fucking retarded
>>
>only two weeks until Bretonnia is supposed to be released
>the only things we know about it are the 3 LLs and Hippogryph Knights will be an all-new never before seen unit
>also Isabella I guess

Whose fucking bright idea was this?

>>168314824
>>168313164
>>168314127
Samefag
>>
File: 1440.jpg (22KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1440.jpg
22KB, 512x384px
>>168323360
There will soon be as many vampire LL's as empire wizards
>>
>>168323430
Drachenfels was cool, you're dumb. He was as powerful as the Chaos Gods whereas Nagash was a bitch.
>>
>>168323484
Soon VC will have more LL's than Beastmen have infantry units.
>>
>>168323450
they don't really need to get people hyped and convince them to buy Bretonnia, they are free you dip
>>
>>168323382
MORTAH
>>
>>168323557
and its heavly implied that the "nameless one" during the end time is him
>>
Im installing for first time Atilla total war, what i should look for? Any essential mods? Any optimize tips?
>>
Whats your usual post-Chaos strategy?

Should I go rebuild all those northern areas that got razed by norseshits?
>>
>>168323658
That's it? fuck me lads

what about that pseudo gatling?
>>
>>168323985
I rarely see the gatling used I think it has shit range or something.
>>
>>168323985
You just have to use the artillery for its designated purpose. Use rockets against blobs, cannons against large targets (giants, spiders etc.) or to snipe lords/heroes.

The Hellblaster is very good against heavily armored targets but not easy to setup because of its firing arc.
>>
>>168323985
You're mostly looking at great cannons and steam tanks. The rockets are shit against armored units, and the Gatling gun is gimped by its low range. You can mess around with the latter two if you want, but they are ineffective imo.
>>
>>168323985
All their artillery is good.

Cannon destroy cav and good at targeting high armor low model units

Firegun is amazing at killing low armor units e.g beastmeme and wood elves

Morter does low damage but is cheap and can be used when units engage in melee

Luminark almost one shots single models and is a great lord sniper

Volleygun is good at dealing with high armor larger units like chosen.
>>
>>168324084
>>168324161
>>168324196
Alright thanks buddies.

Next question if you don't mind:

I'm gonna get my ass whooped if I accept this, right?

I've got two stacks, one of which is currently holding the Nordlanders at bay and the other one I'm farming the 5 Ghal Maraz memes with.
>>
>>168321187
Don't talk about me like that.
>>
>>168324343
Break the alliance. You do NOT want to give the Wood Elves more fucking issues to deal with and Artois is going to die no matter what.
>>
>>168324491
leak more stuff again then
>>
>>168324343
There's a decent chance, yeah. Although I'd sign a peace deal with Nordland and go south if I was you.
>>
Who is stronger in game Borris or Franz?

Borris has regen, but Franz has Deathclaws insane charge.
>>
>>168306037
>>168306209

"Ok. To sum things up in what I'd call the official official response - what we release the first time around won't have anything or much changed from Rome II besides offices. The basic mechanic of the faction leader for Rome will be that of an Emperor, though right now it has been renamed to patriarch (head of your family). There have been various things discussed internally, though there's nothing concrete at the moment.

We definitely hope to do some things with politics via the DB and scripting in the future. At the forefront of all that would be a sensible transition in the GC between a Republic and Empire for Rome (though I'd imagine/hope it could be something we could use for other factions, as well). I don't want to go promising things that we aren't sure on ourselves.

And I don't post much, but I did just want to ensure people the mod is still very much active. Our team coordinates just about daily online and several of us mod daily. "
>>
>>168324619
Lmao, as if some one eye, low test twink who got blown the fuck out by an upright walking cow has ANY chance against the Emperor of Human fucking kind.
>>
>>168324530
>>168324590
Welp lads, idk if I'm good enough at Warhams yet, I've never fought them before. I think I'm gonna have to decline and go north.
>>
>>168324786
Dëlete thiß
>>
>>168324786
Yeah but in game manfred is the strongest unit and can solo everything in the game with ease.
>>
>>168324892
Going north is a mistake man. Go fight the vampires or something; the north isn't worth the trouble it'll cause in the late-game.
>>
File: Durthu speaks for the trees.png (590KB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
Durthu speaks for the trees.png
590KB, 400x612px
>>168325150
>Mannfred
>Not the Lorax.
>>
Returningfag here
Did they ever fix the woof elf's super AI aggressiveness?
>>
>>168323450
>the only things we know about it are the 3 LLs and Hippogryph Knights will be an all-new never before seen unit

We also know it will have Battle Pilgrims, Grail Reliquae and Questing Knights.

Still nothing on Errant Knights, though.
>>
>>168325262
But muh runefang quest. These dudes will never ally with me after they attacked me and shit.
>>
>>168323253
*leans into the mic*
WRONG
>>
>>168325150
This is nothing but a meme at this point. He was really strong because of his now nerfed spells.
>>
>>168325783
If that's what you want, then go for it. You should be prepared for some headaches though.
>>
>>168325783
Get instant quest battles mod.
>>
Anyone know how to rotate the camera in the battlemap editor?
>>
>have super easy to use battlemap creator tools
>ship games with like 10 maps anyway

So we know for a fact that its just laziness now, right?
>>
>>168326516
It's always been laziness and we've always known. CA have more than enough money to make a fantastic game but they will ship the least content for the most profit because theyre a company.

Why the fuck do you think a few modders in a few months can turn out better stuff
>>
>>168326615
because they already have an entire videogame to work with and tweak?
>>
>>168325509
They'll Include Errant knights, they are a vital part of Bretonnia's forces lore wise. That and they would be a nice tier 1 unit.
>>
New LL for the Empire when?

Is obvious they are missing one.
>>
>>168320043
Insect samurai would be neat. Or Not!Japan using a lot of insectoid creatures.
>>
>>168326782
Boris soon
>>
>>168326782
Helborg might be cool
>>
>>168325509
Those aren't all-new never before seen though, I'm specifically talking about how CA was saying "Oh yeah the Bretonnia roster is kind of small due to never being updated so we're working with GW using their 8th edition Bretonnia notes that never got released to flesh out their roster"

So far only the Hippogryph Knights fit the bill of a totally new Bretonnian unit

Honestly if they're releasing someone like Alberic they should make a unit of "Elder Knights"- wizened old knights who for whatever reason never got to go on their Grail Quest.

Maybe they could have even (though obviously they didn't do this) had "Orc Slayer Knights" and "Undead Slayer Knights"- specialized units of knights that get bonuses against specific factions. And this isn't even talking about the whole "dismounted knights" kind of thing.
>>
>>168327463
Still holding out for Virtue of Compassion Knights who would provide heavy infantry.
>>
>>168327606
I rather kinda want a dismounting feature for Errant knights. So you would have a very fast and flexible knight unit, but with less armor than most other heavy infantry.
>>
>>168326615
Playing doubles advocate here but adding new maps, units, factions etc. always requires rigorous balancing and testing, especially now with multiplayer being more popular. Modders don't have to worry about things like balance since their stuff is unofficial so they have an easier time.
>>
>>168327838
It's doubles avocado.
>>
>>168327739
Yes, but I think the best thing to do when making new units is to go back to the well of history that Warhammer was drawn from.
Basing the dismounted Knights on the Knights Hospitallers would work because they were known for funding and defending hospitals and fighting on foot since they were island based for much of their history and horses are not useful in sea battles.
Hence Virtue of Compassion or Empathy or whatever.
>>
File: Untitled.png (138KB, 859x220px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
138KB, 859x220px
>FUCKING PONTUS
>>
>>168326097
Alright, I'll try it your way, you obviously are much better at WH than I. Do I go up against the Elves or do I try to expand East?
>>
>>168328120
>Hope we lost so she would not arrive

The fuck. Yeah, literally "fucking pontus" mentality.
>>
>>168328120
He's right you know
>>
>>168328070
Hell you could give them a rocky little island to have their base on.
It also occurs to me that there is more fluff about the Imperial Knightly orders than the Bretonnian ones.
>>
File: 1485895449560.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1485895449560.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>Isabella is in
>Mannlet still the faction leader
>>
>>168328292
Neferata will be a free LL when they release the "Secrets of the Tomb Kings" expansion, only 29.99!
>>
File: truth.png (155KB, 556x910px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
155KB, 556x910px
>>168328485
>>
SEGA!
>>
File: Untitled 2.png (968KB, 860x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 2.png
968KB, 860x1279px
>>168328706
But on the plus side, this.
>>
>>168329005
>I promise

Tomb Cucks confirmed!
>>
File: 99120207027_Neferata02.jpg (112KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
99120207027_Neferata02.jpg
112KB, 920x950px
>>168328120
That bitch already got AoS model, let Isabella be happy with husband for once.
>>
>>168328931
>Be me, Millennial shitstain
>Mom waited tables while dad went to school
>Only console in the house was dads Genesis
>Never had Sonic b/c dad picked which cartridges to buy
>But I will always hear "SEGA" in the voice of the T. Rex from the Jurassic Park tie in game.
>>
>>168329242
Damn anon, were you an accident?
>>
>>168329345
Oddly no. I should mention that dad was in Law School after he got his GED.
>>
>>168326085
Still beats everyone simply due to having a flying mount, heals and spirit leech. If you summon a zombie too there is nothing the enemy can do at all.
>>
>>168329508
not him but there is no way a waitress and a college student sit down and say "let's make a child this a good idea we have both the time, the energy and the finances to raise a child also this sega genisis will do a great job of educating our child"
your parents are either liars or idiots

nothing wrong with that though it's just nature
>>
>>168329049
Or maybe she knows they will never be in and its thus safe for her to make that promise without following up on it?
>>
>>168329508
Does your dad still play games?
>>
File: 1457977594031.png (122KB, 284x335px) Image search: [Google]
1457977594031.png
122KB, 284x335px
>Manlet, Vlad von Dad, Mom, Helman Mayo, Hienrich "why am I in Sylvania" Kemmler, and you know the Red Duke is coming

>Top of the meta always, most complete roster of a major race, most broken mechanics every single patch from infinite army regeneration to spam dead

>Will soon have more armies led by Legendary Characters than you have armies period

Its like I'm playing WoW again
>>
I'm playing Empire. I've never encountered Wood Elves. What artillery should I bring?
>>
>>168329779
He played City of Heroes and the Warhammer MMO, nothing has really interested him since. He has his own practice now an that takes up a lot of your time.
>>
File: medieval2 2017-02-14 20-41-07-99.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
medieval2 2017-02-14 20-41-07-99.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>The Poop calls a crusade on the mongols
>the Mongols don't even flinch, just have 2 stacks to defend the castle
>many nations send their armies to the crusade while I am watching for the killfest to commence
>>
>>168330141
>He has his own practice now an that takes up a lot of your time.

Yeah son it really does, but I also never really got over them shutting down Warhammer Age of Reckoning

That hurt me more than when mom left us
>>
>>168329916
People say that rockets are effective against the elves. Steam tanks are also a solid choice.
>>
>>168330261
wtf is that UI resolution
>>
>>168330268
d-dad
>>
File: coalescent feels.png (879KB, 680x778px) Image search: [Google]
coalescent feels.png
879KB, 680x778px
>>168330268
>>168330819
>>
>>168331568
Sorry to deflate your feels but both of those guys are ;arping
>>
>>168329916
Mortars/rockets will fuck up their low defence infantry. Cannons for big guys.
>>
File: 1437828386883.jpg (20KB, 520x425px) Image search: [Google]
1437828386883.jpg
20KB, 520x425px
>wake up
>legendary lord
>>
>>168322363
Looks like there wont be any need for regular vampire lords
>>
>>168329154
that fucking face
>>
>>168328120
Free content? No thanks
>>
>>168332092
I
>>
File: 1486662949425.jpg (5KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1486662949425.jpg
5KB, 200x189px
w-what kind of stuffs will Isabella say if you click on her?
>>
>>168331861
>Another Vamp lord
I can't really complain but I'd rather see another humie or dwarf to help even out the lord numbers
I'd say add another Welf instead but I doubt we'll ever see new lords for the DLC factions
>>
>>168332140
>Don't make me bite you~
>>
>>168332123
DON'T
>>
>>168332140
click me harder...
>>
>>168314910
If you would like to find out more about the Lizardmen army I would advise you to go to the WHFB general on /tg/, download their army book and read it.
>Only the fourth most important lord choice is confirmed
fucking ebin m8
>>
>>168332269
WANT
>>
File: 1477632566557.png (220KB, 856x319px) Image search: [Google]
1477632566557.png
220KB, 856x319px
>>168328120
Those forums are officially worse than TWC.
>>
File: Goblins_High_Elfs.png (802KB, 968x637px) Image search: [Google]
Goblins_High_Elfs.png
802KB, 968x637px
>>168319515
>he is also the only important greenskin leader missing
>forgetting Grom the Paunch
THIS STINKS
>>
>>168332201
I don't care that they're stacking the vamps.
It obviously isn't very balanced but everything but Ghorst has at least been a good character.

I'm complaining about the fact that she's a fucking lord for no reason Daemons of Nurgle aren't fucking out yet.
They literally are going to have both Isabella and Vlad in the game and you can't use them together in the same army.
>>
>>168332427
Male feminists are badass
>>
>>168332380
TO
>>
>>168331685
i know.
>>
File: Bretonnia_u_wot_mate.png (63KB, 153x157px) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia_u_wot_mate.png
63KB, 153x157px
>>168332427
This is why the French Revolution was a mistake.
>>
>>168332516
PLAY
>>
>>168332448
>fatgobboruinseverything.jpeg
>>
>>168332427
I'm pretty sure he is sarcastic
>>
File: at_least_we_have_vampire_chan.jpg (790KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
at_least_we_have_vampire_chan.jpg
790KB, 1920x1080px
>>168332502
>and you can't use them together in the same army
Sad.
>>
File: 1446657877845.jpg (50KB, 304x313px) Image search: [Google]
1446657877845.jpg
50KB, 304x313px
>>168332629
wait i forgot the but
>>
>>168332427
Go fuck yourself Grace.
>>
>>168332752
that only works when reinforcing though, right?

pretty useless
>>
>>168332968
That's just a generic hero family.

When Isabella is actually available(not yet you dope), yes, reinforcing is the only way it would work.
>>
File: 1472573117933-pol.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1472573117933-pol.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>168332427
I wasn't going to get mad. Today is Valentine's Day.

Then this faggot showed up and waved his progressive dick in my face.
>>
>>168332968
That's just Vampire-chan next to Vlad.
But yeah, I guess you could always have Isabella tag along with a second army next to Vlad. So she'd always be reinforcing him and they'd sorta be together.
>>
>>168333103
Grace is worse than him to be honest

People have actual reasonable complaints as to why they should have made her a hero instead of ANOTHER vamp LL and she decides it just has to be about her vaginer
>>
>UGH WTF CA why no female LL we alredy have like 20 males pls give one female LL

Adds female LL

>UGH WTF CA fkn femenazi sjw cunts fuck those female LL
>>
File: 1486925985772.jpg (11KB, 373x305px) Image search: [Google]
1486925985772.jpg
11KB, 373x305px
>VC now have 5 LL
>>
File: PoM.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
PoM.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>168333103
Well desu it isn't even very progressive. What he is advocating is matriarchy which is a very backwards form of society that mostly went extinct as humans progressed beyond simply hunter gatherers. Maybe it still exists in some backwards African or Amazonian tribes but overall it's very regressive and counterproductive to the development of human civilization, my friend.
>>
>>168333075
>>168333195
all rook same

>>168333272
stop shitposting
>>
>>168333272
>>168333195
its not about he gender of the video game character. just that vampire counts already have a lot of lords. despite only one starting location.

if this news was also accompanied by a another faction announcement it would have been more welcome.

I don't really care, LLs can provide choice on the field which is always good.
>>
>>168333386
second reply link is wrong meant for >>168333107
>>
File: 1403825624653.gif (904KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1403825624653.gif
904KB, 150x150px
>>168333272
Why are you like this anon.
>>
>>168333103
He's basically a non-being. Just like your standard mongoloid, he won't be hurting or convincing anyone of anything.
Grace is far worse.
>>
>>168268915
>go on youtube
>realize i'm still subscribed to PoM
>decide to check out his channel for the first time since Rome 2 came out
>only has a few thousand views
>always raging in the comments
>making entire videos dedicated to people who are trolling him
JUST
>>
Has there been any word on what Isabella's recruit condition is going to be? It better have something to do with Vlad.
>>
I'm honestly more butthurt that I'll have to put my VC campaign on hold while waiting for Isabella.

Now that I had managed to turtle enough in Sylvania to build every defence and make elite stacks and start expanding... Oh and also recruited a shadow vampire into Vlad's army and renamed her to Isabella.
>>
>>168333453
Should should have made her an LL in a new Vamp faction lead by Vlad

That would have been better in every way

They fucked it up
>>
>>168333574
It's the 4'11 mindset. Inescapable.
>>
They made those ghost dwarves why couldn't they just make Isabella a hero like that?
>>
>>168333730
Feminism
>>
>>168333730
BECAUSE MUH WOMEN RIGHTS YOU FUCKING CIS MALE THERE'S LIKE NINE BILLION MALE LEADERS ALREADY DEAL WITH IT SHITLORD
>>
>>168317635
>1 unit army
>Isabella gets lighting struck by the enemy and gangbanged
>>
>>168333596
Embed a vampire hero into Vlad's army.
>VLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>Oh shit that's my wife, quick, get disbanded.
>>
File: 3251978189573857.gif (464KB, 396x178px) Image search: [Google]
3251978189573857.gif
464KB, 396x178px
>>168332427
>(said by a male)
>>
>>168333809
This

I want to lead a badass female army and kick some ass f*ck yeah!
>>
File: Empire_Leos_Von_Liebwitz.jpg (30KB, 236x287px) Image search: [Google]
Empire_Leos_Von_Liebwitz.jpg
30KB, 236x287px
>>168333641
>>168333809
If they wanted a female LL then why not add Emmanuelle von Liebwitz and Wissenland as playable faction rather than giving Vamps another LL in Sylvania.
>>
>>168333730
Please attach a trigger warning to your patriarchal posts in the future.
>>
>>168334003
Because far fewer people would care obviously.
>>
>>168326649
They cut corners wherever possible, they never go the extra mile.

The Witcher is a prime example of when devs actually care
>>
>>168334003
Emmanuelle doesn't participate in battle though. In the lore she's known among other things for always staying in Nuln. She likes to fiddle with artillery and science and is a great leader in the political field but isn't an actual general.
>>
File: 1487099810928.png (224KB, 856x254px) Image search: [Google]
1487099810928.png
224KB, 856x254px
ugh can't you shitlords stop complaining about your nerdshit lore and dumb gameplay reasons?

i mean come the fuck there are T W E N T Y cis male lords

Isabella is BADASS mkay so you all will just have to learn and fucking deal with it

afraid of a woman commanding men? ;)

yes we did not do the work to make her her own faction but this still is about women's rights and we are heroes of the people and incredibly brave for making this statement

#fuckdrumpf
#womensmarch
>>
>>168332201
>I doubt we'll ever see new lords for the DLC factions

Literally Morghur.
>>
>>168334336
I like shitposts like these
>>
File: KggfM83Y8ApfvCqS6R4awH[1].jpg (244KB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
KggfM83Y8ApfvCqS6R4awH[1].jpg
244KB, 1200x810px
>No legendary heroes
That means pic related is gonna be a paid dlc legendary lord right
>>
>>168334336
>commanding men
Do zombies and skellingtons even count as men?
>>
How do I deal with giants and trolls as bretonnia? Should I just git gud?
>>
>>168334336
Somebody already posted it familia.
Grace behaves like a retard, business as usual.
>>
>>168334456
He will appear when the Grailliness bar is full and appear with a stack of ghost grail knights
>>
>>168334456
Couldn't he be like one the ghost stunties Belegar has?
>>
>>168334489
What?
Your polearm peasants are obscenely broken to compensate for the lacking roster.

Trolls have paper morale so you can just like charge them with cav and they'll flee.
>>
>>168334460
CIS males are no different from zombies - dumb morons that act on their instincts alone

shooting them in the head is no crime, it's bloody heroic god dammit!

t. Grace
>>
>>168334336
>afraid of a woman commanding men? ;)
Case study for how well that works out: Angela Merkel
>>
>>168334619
Do you think we can get our guy Darren to do some sick office pranks on her like rape her or something?
That'll learn her.
>>
>>168334336
Does she not understand that to reinforce this means you have to literally have two armies running around the campaign map together instead of just embedding her in his army?
>>
File: Spurdo_ww2.jpg (130KB, 960x778px) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo_ww2.jpg
130KB, 960x778px
>>168334632
Thanks for bringing me back to reality.

t. salty Kraut
>>
>>168334782
soon enough we will get to vote for a "muh yurop" kike instead of her!

h-huray democracy
>>
File: Antiochus_meme_grace.png (517KB, 736x1426px) Image search: [Google]
Antiochus_meme_grace.png
517KB, 736x1426px
>>168334734
Grace doesn't like rapes or memes.
>>
>out of all the female characters who could be legendary lords, CA picked vlad's wife
Why? I'm a liberal guy, and this is just a poor choice from a lore perspective.
>>
>>168334632
Pretty much every female leader who wasn't a figurehead(like Victoria) dealt their country far worse than they began with.
You can count the exceptions to that rule on one hand.
>>
>>168334883
Probably still an improvement on the current state of affairs.
>>
>>168334963
who else would they pick?
kislev isn't out yet.
>>
>>168333195
What irks me the most is that she doesn't even play the games. Her opinion is based entirely on identity politics and not what's best for the game.
>>
>>168335043
They hold their horses until Tomb Kings and the other Elf fuckboys arrive. I think Bretonnia also has the Fay Enchantress.
>>
>>168335043
Ariel
>>
If I can't have Vlad and Isabella together in the battlefield THAN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
>>
>>168308312
Killing. Raising.
>>
>>168335043
Valkia the Bloody
>>
>>168334932
That's why it would be such an epic prank bro.

>>168334963
Technically she's the only pertinent female character that is available for the four base races.(Could give the Welves something but they're already DLC and I guess they don't like adding to those much.)
Waifubait von Draken being included would accept Forgeworld's legitimacy and set a very dangerous precedent(encouraging Chaos stuntie fans).
>>
>>168335082
That's just fucking great

>doesn't even understand why people complain
>i-it must be because of the patriarchy!!
>>
>>168335216
Stronk womyn leader for your faction ;)
>>
>>168335216
shut up shitlord
>>
File: 20170120222419_1.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170120222419_1.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>168303659
gg easy desert plebs
>>
File: 1486125012291.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486125012291.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>168335312
>>
lmao at all the butthurt gamergate warriors ITT

Get over it manchildren. Woman and PoC aren't invading your games, you're just a bunch of reactionaries butthurt at the progress in the world.
>>
>>168335216
Run a double stack.

Though now that I think about it, that's a huge waste of Vlad's vanguard deployment for army.
>>
>>168335478
To properly bait somebody you need to at least strike within reasonable distance of the context in which their sentiment associates.
>>
File: 1461543363561.png (346KB, 853x513px) Image search: [Google]
1461543363561.png
346KB, 853x513px
>>168335216
>>
>>168335502
>Though now that I think about it, that's a huge waste of Vlad's vanguard deployment for army.
Excuse me, but could you just fucking stop?

I bet you are a cis male, right? Typical.
>>
File: 1460839747889.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1460839747889.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>
File: elspeth von draken.jpg (672KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
elspeth von draken.jpg
672KB, 988x1024px
>>168334170
>>168334003
What about Elspeth von Draken?
>provides lore of magic (death) Empire doesn't have
>provides mount (dragon) Empire doesn't have
>female
>has a scythe
>everyone likes scythes
>>
>>168335260
That's a fair point, but they should just wait for the other factions. There's no need to add another legendary lord to the VC, and it really seems like a decision which emerged solely from people saying "hey we need a new leader" rather than "we need a cool and fitting leader."
>>
>>168335613
Yes, I know, I agree
>>
>>168335657
Dude she's forgeworld
>>
>>168334170
>likes to fiddle with artillery
Wouldn't that actually be an interesting concept for a LL?
Make Emmanuelle not a single unit but rather a LL artillery. The model would be an intricate Empire cannon manned by gunners and next to it you'd have Emmanuelle on a horse with some courtiers and scholars. Maybe have a servant hold a parasol over her head while another one pours her glasses of whine from time to time. Basically she treats the battle as a sort of picnic while the gunners fire at the enemy for her amusement.
Ability wise you could skill her cannon or maybe even upgrade it to a different one among other things.
>>
File: 1444220864163.jpg (13KB, 379x384px) Image search: [Google]
1444220864163.jpg
13KB, 379x384px
>>168335607
badassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadassbadass

>they rely on each other
>why would you ever want to use them together?
does grace even understand the fucking game
>>
>>168335657
I'm gonna be honest with you, I have no fucking idea who that is. But yeah, sure. Wish she had a better lore considering the one LL mage the Empire has is already useless, but alright.

>>168335748
You know, that could potentially be a fun idea. But it would probably feel awkward as fuck to use, and even more to see when the melee reached her.
>>
>>168335735
Look, if we can get Helman Ghorst and Albric Whatsisface, I don't see the problem with a forgeworld character.
>>
File: 1235132513566.jpg (36KB, 386x449px) Image search: [Google]
1235132513566.jpg
36KB, 386x449px
>>168335607
>>168334336
>>168332427
These people are absolutely fucking pathetic. Trying to claim some sort of moral high ground when all they're doing is reducing the characters to having a vagina or not. They don't give a fuck about lore. Disgusting fucking manchildren and hambeasts.
>>
>>168335675
I meant female leader, not new leader.
>>
>people unironically bitching about a piece of potential free content
>bitching about it in lieu of any hard information about how she'll function as an LL

Holy shit the TW community is fucking trash, on top of being manchildren.
>>
>>168335843
lmao the only manchildren are the people ITT who are butthurt about a vagina in their video games "FUCK WOMEN THEY SHOULD AL BE BUXXOM SEX SLAVES FOR MY SOLDIERS TO FUCK AFTER THE END OF A BATTLE" thats what you dumbass MRA gamergate warriors sound like. You only hate women because none of them would ever want to fuck you.
>>
>>168335607
>"they rely on each other"
>using them in one army would be misogony

that's just great
>>
>>168336101
Hang yourself you autistic, shitposting faggot.
>>
>>168334003
because this is Total War, not drama court simulator
>>
Holy shit when did /r9k/ start bleeding into this thread.
>>
File: Doge_of_Venice.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Doge_of_Venice.png
19KB, 300x250px
And this is why historic TW will always be superior to fantasy.
Get rekt nerds!
>>
>>168336182
Why do you feel threatened by women?
>>
>>168336350
I don't, maybe if you stopped projecting your own insecurities you could see how retarded your arguments are.
>>
>>168334489
Go full Agincourt on them
>>
>>168336269
It's not necessarily /r9k/. It's just that the argument is usually a Trojan horse for /r9k/ permavirgins. It sucks too, because you can make a pretty legitimate case against implementing Isabella as a LL, but you'll be immediately labeled as a misogynist.
>>
>>168336093
It's trash content. Vampires don't need another LL unless there's also a new starting location involved.
>>
>>168335502
>Though now that I think about it, that's a huge waste of Vlad's vanguard deployment for army.

You can actually do some neat stuff with that if you are short on funds. Basically you give Vlad just some really elite units and hide them on the battlefield with vanguard deployment while Isabella arrives with the big infantry army or something. Probably not that effective, but whatever.

You could also use the vanguard to deploy closer to the reinforcing Isabella's army
>>
File: 1485972132664.jpg (358KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485972132664.jpg
358KB, 600x800px
If Isabella was a man CA would have done the work, implemented Legendary Heroes and made it possible to use the character together with Vlad in one army

Vampries do not need another LL

this is bullshit
>>
>>168335675
Yes I'm of the same opinion. But whatever.
Isabella probably won't affect my games much and I doubt I'll use her as a lord.
I usually go for a more Punished Vlad feeling in Total War anyway.
>>
>>168336635
Yeah, exactly. I'm not going to riot about this, but it's certainly a questionable decision.
>>
>>168332427
>Grace is a feminist
Disappointing.
>>
>>168335657
>A dragon with a new character
I can hear all the Charlemagnes rattling

Here's a reskinned vampiress
>>
>>168335657
If they are going to add a new Empire LL then they need to do something like this(or Markus Wulfhart) OR a LL tied to another starting position aka province.

Kurt Helborg and so on isn't unique enough.
>>
>>168336715
I agree

It's pretty stupid and I am offended that Grace decides this is about women's rights instead of gameplay (and maybe lore)
>>
File: 4035023952323.jpg (120KB, 1611x912px) Image search: [Google]
4035023952323.jpg
120KB, 1611x912px
Why does it matter if Isabella is a LL and not a hero? No one seemed to care that Grombrindal was a LL and not a hero. There's plenty of departures from lore but nothing triggers the stunted autists on 4chan like a woman doing a thing they don't like.

>muh lore

Imagine being that pathetic you selectively get outraged at lore infractions because you're a misogynists who posts on an echo chamber filled with other misogynists.

>muh legendary heroes

Is a thing invented by speculationfags and never a system promised or even talked about by CA.
>>
RIP thread. Seriously though, fuck CA and fuck Grace and fuck Isabella von Carstein.
>>
>>168336759
>OR a LL tied to another starting position aka province
Basically Boris
>>
>>168336793
don't forget

>muh gameplay

because who cares about the video game lmao
>>
>>168336308
>Daughters of Mars DLC
>>
Is the Luminark worth it?

10 ammo is really low
>>
>>168333574
What did PoM do? Haven't watched him in ages so I'm not up to speed.
>>
>>168336793
Because there's a pretty well justified perception that Vlad and Isabella are supposed to go together. Vlad's already a general, so Isabella can either be a hero or a legendary hero to fit in with that perception.
Calling your opponents misogynists just alienates people instead of leading to a treasonable discussion btw.
>>
>>168336975
Good for sniping Legendary Lords such as Isabella van Carstein

Don't worry she will be the only one on the battlefield since she can't fight in one army with Vlad
>>
>>168336793
>Why does it matter if Isabella is a LL and not a hero?
1- VC already have more LL than any other faction, and now they're adding another one. Dwarves, on the other hand were one of the factions with the least LL.
2- Everyone who was interested in Isabella wanted to use her in tandem with Vlad.
>>
>>168336975
it's more than enough to snipe high value targets

Luminarks are decent
>>
>>168336793
The thing is that nobody seems to care about stunties.

Isabella fits the Legendary Heroes concept but most of the advocacy for such a system stems from other incoming content(Green Knight).

>>168337021
He got left behind by other channels that are much better than his.
>>
>>168336857
Yes he is a new Empire LL I approve of. The only problem is that his starting position is so close to Reikland. Just a small problem anyway.
>>
>>168337091
maybe you should't be a misogynist if you don't wanna be alienated, shitlord
>>
>>168336793
>No one seemed to care that Grombrindal was a LL and not a hero
What a convenient lie, plenty of people spoke up about this. Same thing for Gotrek and Felix, Krell etc etc.

Only reason this makes more "noise" is because of white knight like you desperately trying to defend the decision because its a female involved. Get that through your tiny brain you pathetic permavirgin.
>>
File: 1464988498091-pol.jpg (11KB, 260x225px) Image search: [Google]
1464988498091-pol.jpg
11KB, 260x225px
>>168337125
I laughed way harder than I should have, holy shit
>>
>>168336975
I like it against the vampire counts. It can annihilate low HP high priority units like the mortis engine or necromancers on carts.

It'll chunk off larger formations on ultra unit size, too.
>>
>>168337091
>treasonable
Damn, I really dropped the ball
>>
>>168337021
He was always crazy and narcissistic but it's really showing now that his channel is a ghost town and hes gone off the deep end.

He even shopped his manlet filippino face unto Alexander the Great as his profile pic.
>>
File: Beastman_rage.jpg (63KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
Beastman_rage.jpg
63KB, 660x400px
Somebody make a new thread
>>
>>168337473
We're crashing this general
With no survivors
>>
>>168337203
Is it enough to snipe the Vampire LL to make all the little skeleniggers crumble?
>>
>>168337473
>>168337603
>>168337603
>>168337603
>>168337603

ISBALLEA VAN CARSTEIN EDITION
>>
>>168337473
Make it yourself rather than demanding others do it.

Good coincidence though.

>>168337559
>>168337559
>>168337559
>>
>>168337181

No one sperged out nearly as hard about Grom being a LL than they did him being a gated promotional piece you alt-right shitbag. Nice alternate facts though.
>>
>>168337625
>not updating news with isabella despite your meme image
>>
>>168337661
>buzzwording this hard
Always a tell when someone has lost the argument, not that I expected anything else from a hugbox faggot like you. Stop posting and spare yourself further embarrassment.
>>
>>168337181
>>168337790
>white knight
>permavirgin
>hugbox

Whats with alt-right shitbags and projection? I bet you post sissy hypno and cuck porn on /gif/ you degenerate.
>>
>>168336551
..or you can give Vlad the tarpit units (with a few cav to vanguard on the flanks so it's not a complete waste of a sweet ability) since he constantly heals them and then arrive with Isabella's elite army. Vlad also doesn't have mounts, it takes him forever to get into the fight.

All of it doesn't actually matter though. I'm a vampfag and I happily admit that VC don't need more LL's. Having Isabella is really nice but a waste as LL.
>>
>>168338343
>I bet you post sissy hypno and cuck porn on /gif/ you degenerate.
Only for your benefit, since I know it's the only thing you get off on.
>>
>>168334336
>noone really complained about them not being heroes

That's not true, i complained about Grombrindal being a LL. By the looks of it same fate awaits Green Knight, just because CA are a bunch of lazy fucks and cut corners wherever is possible.
>>
>>168336793
The thing is, they actually SHOWED in the video that Vlad and Isabella are meant to be together. It could be a great mechanic if she was a LH. Nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>168341016

>It could be a great mechanic if she was a LH. Nothing to do with gender.

You're not seriously biting this shit-tier bait, are you?
>>
>>168338373
>I'm a vampfag and I happily admit that VC don't need more LL's

I think most people agree with that. Free lords is always great though(potentially free in this case I guess)
Thread posts: 785
Thread images: 146

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.