[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lidg/ - Let it Die General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 760
Thread images: 106

File: Uncle Grim.png (134KB, 494x790px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Grim.png
134KB, 494x790px
Grim Adventure Edition

Last Season: >>165568192

>How do I unlock\find______?
http://i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
http://www.letitdiethegame.com/support.html
http://pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR

>Materials/Resources
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
http://i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png

>Current rotation
http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official /vg/ PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.
>>
File: 1483349853311.png (2MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483349853311.png
2MB, 1200x800px
>>165699076
I get that you're basically just trying to think of changes that would make people mad, but you could at least work a few things in there that would help the game overall AND make people mad, like
>dev raids removed
>fight points gained normalized by your population in relation to the opponents' - ie a california player would need to win 40 times to get full rewards and would thus probably lose all fights since not many people would do that much
>Stingshrooms make boss AI more aggressive/effective
>Jackals gain effect of mushrooms you use, but can see through transparungus and are immune to the negative effects such as stingshroom's defense debuff or teargas/sleep
>Guardshroom/Slowmungus/Transparungus put a debuff on you after their base duration (so no stacking duration) making you unable to benefit from any mushrooms for 2 minutes
>Bosses can hear like COEN
>Final form weapons fixed and balanced, but stat requirements shot up through the roof so as to require a discount decal or a specialized class to use them.
>>
File: 1482634368346.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482634368346.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
What are dev raids ?
Sorry for this stupid question.
>>
Dev stream tomorrow. Update in 2 weeks, probably.
>>
Daily reminder there is no reason to pick Strikers. The two best classes are Attacker and shooter.
>>
>>165702231
So shooter over Striker for climbing?
>>
>>165701454
Your changes are just as bad as his
>>
>>165702649
How's Cali treatin you
>>
>>165702449
Yes. Shooter does more damage than striker with Dex based melee weapons like Katana and Iron. The two best melee weapons in the game.
>>
>>165701454
Only the first two and last one have any merit.

The first one also introduces a problem with it. A good fix should not introduce problems.
>>
>>165702974
Wait I forgot. I think Iron is luck not Dex.
>>
>>165702754
P good, won 10 DMs off shitters this week, about to win 2 more from NY shitters
>>
>>165703248
Yeah they're kinda half-assed stupid ideas pushed out with the main intent being just to annoy people, but at least push forward some sort of 'health' of the game.

Removing dev raids I don't really see being much of an issue though, so please elaborate on that one.

As for the second one, that is a stupid idea that largely invalidates any personal effort invested into fights, making them feel awful, but at least solves the population issue California represents - you'd need a certain amount of population to get into a fight, but having an overbearing amount would be bad. I'd like to think of a better solution to fights, but the system itself is kind of fucked and overly encourages population stacking anyways.

Dev raids will most likely fix themselves when Japan enters the fray, but fights will still be a problem.
>>
>>165702974
>iron
>dex
are you retarded?
>>
What floor is the jin die I need to kill to get to the last boss? Floor 30's
>>
>>165701719
They're like the dev haters, it'd an AI. Itso a raid but an AI's base, and it gives 40k+ of each resource
>>
Does the moving shop sell reversal metal? And if so how much does it cost?
>>
>>165704682
ye, for 50k
>>
>>165704682
Yes it sells everything you need to make things and it also sells all blueprints (except swag items)
>>
>>165703671
>>165703360
Retard
>>
>>165703578
I think the population situation will solve itself after the japs join in. I'm sure they will have their own super city so it will be a Cali Vs Whatever shitfest.

Or you know just force the players to pick a local team.
>>
>>165705351
>Or you know just force the players to pick a local team.

This thread is full of shit ideas, isnt it?
>>
File: bruegel-tour-of-babel-cat-1-w.jpg (350KB, 800x643px) Image search: [Google]
bruegel-tour-of-babel-cat-1-w.jpg
350KB, 800x643px
Is there anyway to see how many fight points net you what rewards? I can't seem to find anything about from Tetsuo.
>>
>>165705351
Thing is, that's only a solution if you think the extent of the problem is: California never loses.

When in reality the whole system is broken because of California. My region has never even been in a fight. My knowledge of how they work is just from people posting here. They need some way of actually regulating populations, or to just get rid of most regions and condense them into continents - and use the region of your PSN account to restrict you to yours - which would still lead to massive loser continents. Africa would be the region that just doesn't get any fights, and Europe would just lose all of their's.

I feel like Freedom Wars had this same problem, but I never actually played it when it was new so I'm not really sure.
>>
>>165703578
Well the problem removing devraids is that devraids act as a bandaid for the high risk, low reward that comes with the TDM. If you remove devraids, then something has to be introduced such as "When you raid, you raid 80 percent of the current banks of the players, but players now only lose 5 percent of what was stolen." This isn't what I'd use this is just an example.

If there was a REASON to actually have bigger banks, then this would be fine. Keep in mind, this is less of an issue at lower ranks because people at least keep enough KC and Splithium that raids are still worth the risk. At higher ranks though players constantly hover below the 1k stuff line, making those raids more or less pointless endeavors if you're looking for profit.

Devraids bandaid this issue by giving you a reward. Devraids being removed IS ideal, but if that's going to be done, making normal raids better options is the real way to go. Basically, make the game fun, not tedious and frustrating.

As for the second one, I said that the idea had merit, not that it was perfect. Having it be population dependent does help the smaller teams actually have a fighting chance. Fight Points should be a little more varied and complicated in how they're divvied up. Style should count for some of it. Goretastics, doing it naked with no weapons or spamming yoga shrooms in the enemy's waiting room. Having it be "the bigger team wins" just isn't fun or engaging however and just as much invalidates personal effort invested.
>>
Remove regions and let us make our own clabs god damn it.
>>
>>165705714
>California should just have a button that fills my KC/SP bank on demand

>>165705734
I don't feel like dev raids are necessary - I've never seen a single one - but I definitely get where you're coming from with risk/reward when it comes to TDM and agree. I mean, the alternative to never seeing a dev raid is just pretending TDM doesn't exist - I don't raid, I don't defend, the only impact it has on me is that I need to hoard non-raidable resources and keep my KC low.

Upping player rewards and beefing defense up massively seems like the easiest way to go - that way if you invest you can juts keep your KC and be confident about it, but someone can swoop in and take it if they want to take the risk of dealing with an actual intimidating defense - making that groggy resist decal actually invalidate brainshrooms/evershrooms would be a start, but not enough - maybe add shit like additional screamers, traps, animals, tubers, shields for your banks - basically just a whole host of shit that could be limited by a point total in addition to your defenders.

Regarding your point about the fights being population based, that kinda loops back into the issue with hunters as well - right now geared hunters don't really offer the sender better rewards, and they don't give the killer any better rewards than a naked hunter - it's retarded. In the same sense, there should be some bonus that goes along with dealing with a real defense as opposed to just effortlessly strolling up to the bank and fucking it to death. Capturing was probably intended for this, but it offers the kidnapper fucking nohting but a headache.
>>
>>165706445
If you spent a few seconds thinking of something other than your butthurt for california >>165705731
has a good explanation why being locked to your local region would be a terrible idea.
>>
How difficult is the "Skip COEN" route in comparison to fighting COEN himself? Any nasty surprises in that 5 Room gauntlet?

Adding to that, is a regular Death Burner and Shrooms enough to melt Floor 34 COEN?
>>
File: you_squared.png (10KB, 719x109px) Image search: [Google]
you_squared.png
10KB, 719x109px
>>165706717
Believe me man, I get it, I just like annoying people in California. I legit do not have a good way of fixing the system, and most my ideas generally just pan out to 'make people in California just as bad off as everyone else' rather than actually elevating everyone to a good position and making the system good.

I don't like population stacking, but others are right when they say that any fix to it should be accompanied by a system overhaul that actually gives incentive to everyone to more evenly spread out, rather than just penalizing California for population stacking in the first place.
>>
>>165707161
You arent annoying anyone, people are still getting their free rewards. But yeah, you are butthurt.

>most my ideas generally just pan out to 'make people in California just as bad off as everyone else' rather than actually elevating everyone to a good position and making the system good.
>>
>>165707680
And yet you ceaselessly reply and seem to think the system is great as-is since it benefits you, even quoting me for a 'gosh you're so stupid' attempt.

I know I'm painting you in ways you haven't really indicated, but it's hard to think otherwise when you absolutely refuse to even engage in discussion about the issue.
>>
>>165707071
I got the coen skip rather easy with a few screamers, tubers and climbing. I wouldnt fight coen with a 4 star fighter, and I used the death burner (with stings and slowshrooms) and killed him in like 7-13 hits.
>>
How do i stop getting my asshole pounded in raids? Is the only option to climb til i get 5 star fighters and grind out a freezer full of them?
>>
>>165708189
5 star fighters make literally everything easier. You go from 2,000 to 10,000 health and boi do you pack a punch.
>>
>Dev haters
This. THIS is the F2P try to fuck you out of your money bullshit. That is the reason haters stay at your level regardless of your floor and no other reason.
>>
>>165708434
I farmed about 8 brain mushrooms from expeditions, I think I can take on a few of these "dev" haters
>>
>>165708179
Thanks, dude. Will wait for that rotation.
>>
>>165708534
even when you dont have access to brain mushrooms, you still have TEAR/frog mushrooms which will provide you with an opening that will kill them with one weapon combo
>>
>>165708434
get good

remember when black phantoms in demon's souls were just a part of the level and everyone took them for granted?
>>
File: 1482740180551.jpg (191KB, 540x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482740180551.jpg
191KB, 540x750px
Anyone got that webm of the insurance girl doing a little dance and the camera pans up and down?

Should've saved it when I saw it, thanks in advance.
>>
>>165707885
I dont offer any ideas to fix this shit because simply put the system cant be fixed. The raiding mechanics in this game are so halfassed. That includes attacking and defending and fights and pretty much everything in between. The system would have been better off not existing at all

Making things bad for california like everyone else wouldnt matter, because the damage has already been done. Please do go on though
>>
>>165709182
Wow, inspiring. You should design games for a living.
>>
Where did you find the splatter 13 pants bp? I would just buy it outright from the shop but the 20s don't sell bps. I swear, I tried the 22f, 26f boss farm, and 27f treasure farm and the only thing I got that was for rare bps is the ugly clay set. Are the bps available in the 35-40f?
>>
>>165709938
21-30 it tends to be a rare drop
>>
File: 14842690520211.gif (1MB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
14842690520211.gif
1MB, 800x533px
>>165709358
No thanks, i'll be dev raiding :^)
>>
>>165709938
I just got all 3 pieces of that set going from Kanie to Shinko-Bashi
>>
>>165708534
That will only last you 1, maybe 2 dev raids. Go for evershrooms.
>>
>>165706445
Devraids aren't necessary, which is why I made mention of it being a bandaid. The underlying system is the necessity, but it's busted and in dire need of repair. I really like the idea of the TDM and so it's hard for me to ignore it as a function. I like the idea of teams, building up hate and rivalries. It's good stuff. It just needs the mechanics to back up what they're trying to sell. Devraids as they are right now kinda give you a taste of the ideal TDM experience. Not a whole lot, but it's a nice glimpse of what could be.

Making the TDM defense side have different arenas and more of a Tower Defense mini game would be fucking amazing.

>hunters

Now this is a system that could easily be fixed by just making Hunters money and splithium pinatas with an increasing multiplier based off the amount of equipment the Hunter is wearing.

Expeditions need to be revamped in general too though. SO many things in this game need touching up.
>>
Do you have to fight U-10 on this rotation or is the way locked?
>>
>>165710237
You know, oddly enough even if I had access to dev raids like Cali players, I probably wouldn't do them. My particular brand of autism requires me to be learning something or making some sort of conclusion while I'm doing repetitive bullshit, and there's nothing to be gleaned from devraids, just endless rewards for no effort. I guess I could more quickly accrue KC to test stew probabilities, but I like to multitask.

Which is also why I'm here shitposting, or in some cases discussing the game's design/possible development going forward.

>>165710578
Yeah, it seems like devraids are what the developers expected rewards to be like at their particular grade, but the extreme ease of taking out defenders, mixed with the risk of even having defenders means just nobody will ever hold money.

And while devraids simulate what they thought rewards should be, due to the above failings they also do more to force people into population stacking in order to get any reward from the system at all. But devraids remove the rivalry/hate mechanic, and population stacking removes any meaning rivalry/hate actually held, it's just kind of a vicious spiral of failure all predicated on the actual action of raiding being a joke.

Still, the system itself has potential if they can just re-do the raiding part.
>>
>>165711028
Devraids are really more of a concern for this particular thread and I suppose the let it die subreddit than the bulk of players. Not many people have reached the point where they'll see Dev Haters, so I still maintain that they're a bandaid and symptom of the shitshow that is the TDM rather than an active contributing issue. So they don't really 'remove' anything I think. The population stacking is due to the frequency of fights Cali gets into. The death medals is the more valuable prize after all than Dev Raids.

But I agree, the system has merit. Hell, all of the ideas has merit and I think they're easier salvaged than discarded considering the investment already put in the game. It's just a question of how much support will they truly give the game. I can't imagine them leaving it the way it is intentionally.
>>
What they should do, to tie in with the post apocalyptic themes, is make a few big factions after some event that destroys the current ones.

Haven't played a lot of games with a faction for every one of the fifty states, Armored Core 5 was one and while I didn't play it enough to get a feel for it I'd imagine it worked somewhat similarly. If they're going for individual pride just let people make their own clans, which would probably just make things worse.
>>
How do i kill Coen on floor 40? Also are any of the other bosses on 40 annoying as him?
>>
>>165711615
>where they'll see Dev Haters

Whoops, misspoke, meant to say Dev Raids here.
>>
strangest glitch i just had happen when i was farming reds off goto9 he died and dropped the red metal but then kept living and attacking and spawning skeletons the gate could be opened so i got the hell out of there.
>>
File: slovakia.gif (15KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
slovakia.gif
15KB, 500x334px
We need to gang up to take down the monster of California, join team Slovakia to have this be the first war they've ever historically won.
>>
>>165711615
I agree with what you're saying, but the term bandaid I feel is misused. Dev raids were there with the launch of the game, they're just to fill in blanks in the raid list. I don't think the devs realized what a shitshow TDM would be before they launched, and the design of dev raids was literally just gap fillers that people would ignore, going after the more lucrative player targets.

Removing them wouldn't really do much other than penalize players that would continue to population stack anyways, leaving all the problems and just removing the benefits. It's unfortunate but the only immediate and easy fix to the problem is population regulation - you can choose what region to join, but they're locked based on population until they all even out in a tier as someone had suggested in a prior thread.

California can only have 1000 players until every region fills up to about 1000, then the cap raises by 200 or so, and it just continues that way, never letting any one region get too far ahead of another.

It's stupid, and removes the camaraderie you're supposed to feel for your team since you'll most likely be forced into one you don't like, but it's the easiest 'fix' to the problem of unbalanced fights and dev raids.

Really though, as stated prior, it just needs the base action of raiding/defense to be redone. The damage is already caused by population stacking, and so they'll probably need to take some form of action to actually get people out of California, even if it's just kicking everyone out and letting them re-choose their region, once the main benefits for population stacking are adjusted. Unless they do something like giving a penalty to bloated areas (hope not) so people would move on their own.
>>
Im sure you hear this enough, but
>jump in a level
Hater level twice your level twice yours immediately kills you in two hits

What the hell am i to do? I can get good and all but god Damn getting 2 hit on the first floor feels like a bit much
>>
just started R&D for my motor psycho
>tfw getting milk black in the first chest I go to
my dick is hard
>>
What floor of the secret shop sells reversal metal?
>>
File: 1483409411388.jpg (36KB, 356x314px) Image search: [Google]
1483409411388.jpg
36KB, 356x314px
>>165712610
a bet your a faggot who only uses items to recover health
>>
>>165712610
if you're leveling a new guy, go kill lv 1 coen for a bit
>>
>>165712610
Just buy some death metal goyim who cares if you die.
>>
File: Insurance.webm (2MB, 618x720px) Image search: [Google]
Insurance.webm
2MB, 618x720px
>>165708845
Nevermind
>>
Are there any piercing melee weapons?
>>
>>165712610
Use your eyes and notice he is twice your level, if you don't think you stand a chance, run away. You can use the escalator when you are being chased, just not the elevator.
>>
>>165712838
Motor psycho is fun fun fun fun.
>>
>>165713345
no
>>
>>165712610
>make it to Floor 33
>head up a narrow stairway
>get spit roasted by a Screamer and Hater that leap down from the roof on either side of me

Fucking MILK
>>
>>165712838
>needed one more MILK Black to fully upgrade it
>bad luck on Floor 22
>open up that day's Uncle Prime
>it's a MILK Black

This almost makes up for all the Stamingus he kept sending me!
>>
>>165713076
Funny guy, we are talking fully regenersted business here
>>165713368
Ok that solves it, didnt know i could use the ecalator. Assumed i couldnt
>>
>>165713535
ye that trap is ass, guardshroom those small hallways if you can help it
>>
File: 1291698992598.jpg (22KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1291698992598.jpg
22KB, 349x344px
>knock down a hater with a grenade
>run up to stomp
>dropkick instead
>hater gets up while I take twenty years to get up
>dead in one combo
all my deaths in this game have been to really fucking stupid shit

it's never something like 'damn wow I miscalculated the distance on that attack, shit'

it's always like 'wait why did it do that' or 'no wait what the fuck i didn't want to do that'
>>
>>165714045
Granted why is there a level 25 on level 1 when im level 1. That shit seems silly
>>
>>165714709
That's because you lack self awareness
>>
>>165715045
Aaaaand im im dead in one hit,
>>
Does Slugger increase the steam damage of the iron or only when it makes contact? Blunt attack +10%
>>
>>165715638
It doesn't affect the vapor at all
>>
>>165715189
USE FUCKING MUSHROOMS
>>
File: 1400965198717.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1400965198717.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>165715076
Not that guy but fuck off.
>>
File: 34253255178.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
34253255178.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Damage on the way up and damage on the way day. If I had died to this I would have been pissed.
>>
>>165715973
I am senpai, bombs help me most times, poison doesn't seem to hurt the overleveled. Healing take too long to eat in battle and thats all ive really seen.
Just got killed in the hallway on floor one, teach me oh senpai im not sarcastic im getting fucked
>>
>raiding
>in the subway transition, my fighter is standing up with a red aura instead of the usual sitting and waiting
Is this just something that happens when you're at war?
>>
>>165716454
frog mushrooms ya tard.
hard CC gets you free hits for kills
>>
>>165716506
I'll give it a shot
>>
File: 1482628963319.jpg (66KB, 620x515px) Image search: [Google]
1482628963319.jpg
66KB, 620x515px
>>165716454
Frog shrooms, Fluffy shrooms and to an extent poison shrooms all give you an opening to attack and can be found in the bottom floors of the tower. You can even reliably farm frog shrooms in the first room on the first floor.
>>
>>165716814
>>165716506
Thanks sempais
>>
>>165716473
if a fight starts and your team has the higher hate meter you get a massive buff when raiding the opposing team. check your health and stats before and during a fight raid, the buff makes you nearly unkillable
>>
>>165716920
Remember that if you poison a hater and back up they'll start to puke giving you time to also whale on them.

Also, RnD some armor.
>>
>>165717560
tough shrooms are pretty good, if you get a lot from expedions just cook and eat, pretty good for raiding, i usally use 2 star sengoku body and legs, and with the boost from tough its pretty decent damage resistance, least against baseballs and nails
>>
>>165716361
That smug lizard even got you too
>>
>>165717863
Jokes on the lizard, he ran right into the fire and got cooked.
>>
You know it's funny. In some ways I enjoy this game far more than Dark Souls.

On the other hand and it could merely be because I know the game is F2P but it feels like the game is one of those shitty coin gobbling light gun games at an arcade.

I'm on Floor 36 now and it feels like there is a man standing over me telling me to just buy some death metal and everything will be alright.

In Dark Souls the deaths felt impersonal as they had nothing to gain from designing it in such a way but here it really feels like they are trying to jew me out of money with the game design especially the fucking ridiculous reclamation prices on 31+. The general grinding required also does not help in addition to the enemies being extremely lethal.

I'm really disappointed this wasn't just a regular retail game so that the design wouldn't feel the way it does to me because I am falling in love with the game.
>>
>>165718635
USE MUSHROOMS MORE
>>
>>165701270
any advice for floor 40 boss?
i'm scared, guys
should i bring gear? i've heard to not do that
>>
File: send help.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
send help.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
JUST
>>
>>165719405
>going in naked

your own damn fault

especially since shes easy in that stage
>>
>>165719524
I forgot there was a boss here
>>
Is Okusa up? When is Okusa up?
>>
>>165719968
Tuesday
>>
>>165719601
>huge ass room
>looks exactly like what it is: a boss room
>forgot
Are you drunk son?
>>
>>165720103
this is my first video game
>>
>>165720085
Damn it I was afraid of that. I'm off tomorrow but I have to work Tuesday. Fuck it all.
>>
>>165720182
Hope you're having fun boyo.
>>
If the game wasn't free would the rolls have I-frames?
>>
>>165720603
no

just look at NMH
>>
>>165720678
What would be different if it was free?
>>
>>165720813
it would be about a cute girl climbing a tower
>>
>>165719394
4chan pleas i'm too scared to go it alone
>>
>>165720560
theres a lot of bullshit
>>
>ny v Cali
>can't leave my Waiting Room without califags attacking

This is shit. It's just shit. I hope to god they give free dms to all the other regions for this bullshit.
>>
>>165721010
you need a powerful weapon because the final boss has an obnoxious amount of health and defense. also a lot of guardshrooms and slowshrooms
>>
>>165721298
You picked an odd and difficult game to start with. Is the PS4 yours or borrowed
>>
>>165721487
It's mine, got it for XXX-mas from my gf. Apparently a Maths degree is too stressful to not have something relaxing to do.
>>
>>165721307
You only lose gold from first raid on you once you are in the tower. Next raids will only lower KC when you come back to waiting room and start climbing again. Otherwise only TDM points are affected
>>
>>165721309
could i go for it if i don't have slowshrooms, but a metric ton of guardshrooms?
>>
File: 1484378853887.gif (728KB, 216x288px) Image search: [Google]
1484378853887.gif
728KB, 216x288px
is it me or is Max the only Don to actually hate the player

the others respect you
>>
>>165721803
Max commends your choice of weaponry
>>
>>165721948
oh right

he just easily offended
>>
>>165721719
going to make it harder. you need something to sustain constant damage on the boss like cloak or slow time
>>
>>165722161
shit, why do slowmungus and transparangus have to be such a pain to find
>>
So I noticed I found plenty guardshrooms but no fix-equipment shrooms.

Could it be that the devs fucked up and just swapped the spawn rate of these two by accident and guardshrooms were meant to be rare while fix-it shrooms abundant?
>>
>>165721803
Max respects you after you beat him. Jackson is too out of it to hold any malice, Crowley is incredulous of your skill until (like Max) you beat him, and Taro just wants to eat you.
>>
>>165722370
Expeditions, bro. But yeah, I've rarely seen Fun Fungus in the wild as well. It's just been Guardshrooms and Lavashrooms so far.
>>
>>165722569
Why is Max's head so big compared to Jackson and Crowley
>>
>>165722713
He was a big guy
>>
>>165722208
You don't need them, just eat a ton of guards in the waiting room and bring 3-4 of your strongest weapons along with a few stingshroom/crush

Remember to keep a good weapon in your active slot when starting the fight, because you'll use it to fight a weak coen
>>
>>165722370
No? It's fucking obvious that 1ups are the rare godmode shroom like slows and cloaks.
>>
>>165721307
How's your asshole feeling?

Thanks for funding my loadout and retrievals for my collector.

t. Huggablelobster
>>
>>165721010
Your gear is taken at the start and you have to win rounds of sumo to get it back. Be sure to take your absolute best gear and make sure to have your best weapon in your hand before talking to Death.

Many people like to eat several guardshrooms before the beginning so the sumo is easier.
>>
>>165721307
>hes not a califag
You deserve everything you get
>>
File: 1478395008188.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478395008188.gif
2MB, 500x375px
Just got two M.I.L.K Blacks in a row. I can finally get +4 rapier and move on past floor 25, feels good.
>>
>>165723964
>tfw just using irons and am still steadily climbing the 30s

they start to break pretty quickly, but it sure beats farming shit for hours. I'll save that for later
>>
>floor 16 boss
help

I fucking hate jin die so much

>need to climb up to get to her
>she just snipes your the entire time
why
>>
>>165724634
hide behind walls until she teleports close to you
>>
>>165724634
>hide behind pillars and let her tele close to you
>slap her shit with a slash weapon like a machete or whatever you have really
>if you kill her quick enough she doesn't even teleport up to the top
What's so hard about Jindie?
>>
>>165724856
He's on 16 JIN-DIE, which is definitely the worst arena she's in, since if you're not over-prepared she'll generally go down low, then when you're down there, she'll go up top, and won't just randomly teleport to the floor you happen to be on.

>>165724634
It's best to just over-prep, bring an iron and a weapon that does a lot of damage (or just upgrade the iron a lot), rage attack to blind her, beat on her for a few hits, rinse and repeat, be sure to shroom.

If you end up in that situation, you basically have to wait for her to teleport to an area where she can't see where you're climbing, then scramble up as fast as you can. It sucks.
>>
>>165724634
Don't forget to pick a rank 3 character
>>
>>165725101
>16 Jindie
>hides from you literally the entire time
kek
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (29KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29KB, 426x341px
>Climbing to F20
>Game stutters during escalator loading screen
>All weapons on the floor are invisible, including the weapons in mine and the enemies' hands

I managed to survive but i'll be damned if my butt wasn't clenched the entire way
>>
File: 1478820539791.png (84KB, 315x326px) Image search: [Google]
1478820539791.png
84KB, 315x326px
>Cooking shrooms in waiting room
>Accidentally throw a transparagus behind the mushroom slut

It's just sitting there, mocking me.
>>
>>165725689
She'll like it
>>
>>165725689
try throwing more shit at it, worked for me
>>
>>165725689
You can cook shrooms without pressing x. Learn the trick, never throw another mushie again.
>>
>>165725812
Welp, now she has a couple new snail friends
>>
What do you guys generally use for climbing the tower? I'm always using the Collector because I have a hoarding problem and I want to have all the materials all the time, but I'm wondering if that's just a scrub trap.
>>
>>165726594
Shooter, Striker or Attacker. You only use a Collector when you've cleared that area and only need to farm mats.
>>
>>165726594
Striker armed with Treasure Hunter so I know where the exits are, I possess a decent understanding of how many enemies I'll have to face, and I have enough HP and Attack power to survive any unwelcome ambushes or traps that don't appear on the map.
>>
Anything come of that glitch on Twitter or Reddit?
>>
why am i fighting level 50 haters on floor 1 with a new fighter
>>
>>165728270
Because you've bought a Grade 2 (two star) fighter. When you buy a fighter from the next tier you'll always have a chance to fight haters/hunters from those levels. For example lets say you unlock a G5 fighter you'll be fighting level 125 haters/hunters at level 1 as well
>>
>>165728270
because haters scale with what rank your fighters are and not your level
>>
>>165723964
and it will become useless once u hit floor 30, nice waste of time
>>
File: 1478174470805.jpg (109KB, 448x528px) Image search: [Google]
1478174470805.jpg
109KB, 448x528px
>>165728675
>not wanting to upgrade it now so 4* farming is easier later on.

Okay
>>
>>165729262
4* farming? 4* saber you mean?
>>
Is Milk Green used for anything at all?
>>
Just beat Crowley and got murdered on 31 when I came back to check it out after finding the escalator. What's the game plan from here? How do I survive to find the Masamune blueprint? Should I build the Hard Puncher set? help senpais
>>
File: 131617200764.jpg (35KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
131617200764.jpg
35KB, 600x422px
>>165729262
rapier is a bad weapon

shouldve finished 21-30 with an iron then craft a katana
>>
>>165729887
Metal Bat A
>>
File: mfwJackalSiren.jpg (38KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
mfwJackalSiren.jpg
38KB, 663x579px
>>165730092
Doesn't katana use candle wolf though which is piss ez to get with shrooms?

Katana blueprint is 30-40?

I still have the two milks, what should i use it on?
>>
>>165729887
knight chest
>>
>>165730081
Hoboing it up with enemy weapons or armor is good. Bring an iron or buzzsaw knuckles to destroy armor to deal damage
>>
File: 1288913012523.png (84KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1288913012523.png
84KB, 1000x1000px
I notice that sometimes combos will stunlock me, and then other times there's time for me to roll away in between swings. What gives?
>>
>>165730081
Skulk around Floor 31 for Chests and materials. Avoid the ambush window. Send expeditions to Floor 31. Be wary of Hovering Tubers as if it was your first time encountering them.

Be prepared and try to get either the Chopper or Katana for the climb to the Floor 33 as Floor 32 is a poison-laden, pitfall-strewn, labrynthine gauntlet.
>>
>>165730405
thats one of the reasons its considered the best weapon in the game

good damage

good durability

easy to craft

can use barbarian decals with it
>>
>>165730405
Armor or Motor Psycho
>>
>>165730529
It's the sweatdrops coming off your head. They're like a fatal counter from Blazblue if you've played it. If not, basically everything will take longer to recover from while you've got them, so certain combos get to finish that you'd normally be able to escape from, like the unarmed R2x3 combo.

What causes them is getting hit while starting an action generally, though I think getting hit in the back also causes them.
>>
File: yeahboiii.jpg (11KB, 500x185px) Image search: [Google]
yeahboiii.jpg
11KB, 500x185px
>>165730575
>>165730639
Mah nigga

>Wolf black 4 times in a row from goto....
>>
>>165730405
Find grade 5 katana or motor psycho and repair it with the guard shroom. Will literally carry you through the game without having to farm
>>
>fucking impossible to hit a hater or defender with the apoc hockey stick
JUST FUCKING DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>165726594

I've had excellent results with my grade 3 Defender, using Tank and a Road Shocker+ hat for another 10% extra hp. Between the health pool and crazy DEF, I've managed to survive a lot of hits that'd have killed anything else.
>>
>Iron becomes an sick firewall at tier 3
>Machete turns into longsword tier 2 at tier 3

Any other unassuming weapons get really cool late into their cycle?

Does the iron hammer become thor's gavel?
Does the Buzzsaw Knuckle turn into a plasma cutter?
>>
Are +1 Rapiers, +2 Longsword Ss, and +4 Iron+s enough to make it through the thirties? At least until I find the weeblade BP?
>>
>>165732305
IIRC Iron Hammer turns into the lamest looking thing and the Buzzsaw doesn't change all that much. I always save cool looking 5* weapons I get from expeditions, and it's a very small list.
>>
>>165732305
the iron hammer just becomes like a hammer with spikes(?)
yeah, make sure you break the enemies' armor before attacking though because it's a lot easier.
But it's better to just find a grade five katana and repair it and use that only for the bosses.
>>
>>165732524
>>165732421
>>
I just want the update to add fist weapons or more moves for fists
>>
>>165732669
>Caestus
>Stungun fists/knuckledusters for an early access to Electricity damage weapons cause there FUCKING ARENT ANY
I could dig it
>>
File: bullying cats.webm (1MB, 468x260px) Image search: [Google]
bullying cats.webm
1MB, 468x260px
>>165732871
>>165732669
who knows if that will ever happen

the next updated probably will just complete the original 4 areas with a some QoL fixes, I doubt they'd work too hard on the next areas before japan can have a hand at the current content
>>
>>165733052
yeah most likely
>>
I wonder, why vampire fungus is never mentioned? It's basically invincibility with added bonus of damage absorbtion, and you can easily kill 2 crabs on F11 for 80 sec of invul. Is there a catch?
>>
>>165733542
Combine that shit with the Vampire decal and you'll be almost immortal.
>>
>>165702974
Meelee weapons scale off STR.
>>
>>165733052
This webm pleases me, Cats are shit-tier pets.
>>
>>165733542
wat?
i thought it just gave lifesteal
>>
>>165733542
they don't do that much. or at least not enough to carry a bunch around.
I tried them out a bunch while farming Goto and blueprints. would rather just carry a snail and poison eater in most cases
>>
>>165733717
I've been doing this myself, carrying around a couple of snails and using poison eater but can you poison mid-bosses?
>>
>>165733712
It's a really good lifesteal. 40% of damage dealt. No cap based on your max hp

>>165733591
Vampire is good for extended climbing. Fills you up a bit and if you can do huge damage it's really good.

Had a thought. Two vampire decals, one premium, and two mosquitos?
>>
File: 1464313034351.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464313034351.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>Finally finished getting my freezer full with 1 Attacker, 1 Collector, and 8 Lucky stars at maxed LUK
>Too lazy to send them out on expeditions
>>
>>165734006
is luck the only thing that matters for expeditions?
>>
>>165734046
I think so, my maxed level attacker hardly brings back anything but all the Lucky Stars with only their luck leveled always brings back tons of items.
>>
>>165732305
Either the Pickaxe or the Hockey Stick gets a chainsaw attached to its end. Baseball bat gets spikes.
>>
>>165715638
>>165715930
So what about katana L1. Does that count as blunt?
>>
What does /lidg/ think of the Pork Chopper? Can it carry me through endgame? I just love poison weapons cause they destroy haters
>>
>>165734646
its a monster at shitting on haters
>>
>>165734805
>hater/hunter has pork chopper
>so do i
>we trade hits
>it points me and heals me
>I poison her and I kill her while she's puking her guts out
So fun
>>
>>165734646
Yeah, it's good.
The 5* version loses the poison damage though.
>>
>>165734949
zombie chopper is likely shit compared to pork + plus 4
>>
File: 1392250955012.gif (2MB, 352x317px) Image search: [Google]
1392250955012.gif
2MB, 352x317px
>was in canada
>barely any victories through the time the game launched and i joined to now
>got to 36 all on my own through sheer force of will and cautiousness
>still died plenty of times but so far all i am trying to do is farm blacks for the decent gear needed to progress any further than this
>just not making enough dough to progress fast enough
>join cali
>been getting some extra dough since
>still a bit low on expenses
>get on general
>see that expeditions with max lucky stars helps a ton
>do it
>compare shit brought back to normal fighters
>insignificant difference
>just wasted around 8 hours of leveling and farming the wrong blacks every time
>get on the general
>want to bitch whine and complain
>do it
>wait for replies
>>
>farming Jin Die 16 for War Ensemble Greens
>first two times she drops KCs
>third time the bitch only drops some Dark Ryback pants E

WHAT? I didn't even know mid bosses could drop equips.
>>
File: 1434469642195.jpg (19KB, 216x198px) Image search: [Google]
1434469642195.jpg
19KB, 216x198px
>>165735359
Shouldn't be part of the drop table if you ask me.

Specially for the fucking higher levels that shit gives me fury. Just want some fucking WE blacks and reds for fuck's sake.
>>
>>165735394
yeah fuck anyone who says bosses that dont drop their metal every time is good gameplay, suck a dick, i got my pork chopper + to +3 today, and with a 2hour 10 min wait time, id rather fucking not get gear, and coins MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>165735319
>insignificant difference
it's really not. my few lucky stars bring back almost triple the amount of shit that my others do
>>
File: 1393171886311.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1393171886311.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>165735504
>realize i didn't level the luck of my lucky stars before posting in the general
>look like a fucking retard
>want to feign ignorance
>shitpost instead.
>people unironically believe lucky stars are worth the time

Get your fact straight cucks.
>>
>>165720182
This is the best excuse I've ever read, ever.
>>
>>165735556
What are you even saying in this post?
>>
>>165735974
he's saying thanks for informing him about levelling luck
>>
>>165736063
Well can't teach people something if they're going to be a hard headed faggot the entire thread.
>>
File: 1466205046865.jpg (61KB, 380x440px) Image search: [Google]
1466205046865.jpg
61KB, 380x440px
>>165736186

I hope tomorrow treats you better so you don't have to go on the internet and act like a tough guy.
>>
How long do you have to be away from your controller for it to be considered afk? Waiting on an upgrade to finish to spend my resources and I don't want to get raided by all the NEETs playing at 4am
>>
I really hope in the February update we get a 2 handed gun that is like the in between of the AR and the Sniper rifle.

The Sniper rifle just blows heads off of any enemy, but just doesn't have enough ammo to do it to everyone, but the AR has too much ammo and unless you stack just about every damage decal you can it still takes 5-10 shots.

Don't say Magnum either because that thing is a piece of inaccurate shit.
>>
I want u10 added somewhere to the 21-29 floors, and for expeditions to be able to find metals and crafting materials

I already beat the game, but if I want to level up milk shit I need to run Kawabe 100+ times for a handful of black milk metals
>>
File: 1400090862566.png (226KB, 619x351px) Image search: [Google]
1400090862566.png
226KB, 619x351px
>>165736308

In feb i just hope they fix these dumbass invisible gear bugs and dumbass load times

The load times aren't game ruining for me but they've been getting somewhat annoying when farming for specific shit that is already a pain in the ass itself.

Did they announce what day of feb? cause they did say feb 2 for japanese servers to launch but i'm not sure if that's gonna be a good or bad thing for us in terms of content exclusivity or not.
>>
>>165736347
>no high level luchadore mask unless one does the kawabe bitch run

if they don't jew up the number of fights I would literally pay 1 death metal for 1 black milk metal
>>
File: 1470802826555.gif (2MB, 159x146px) Image search: [Google]
1470802826555.gif
2MB, 159x146px
>>165736347
>wanting any more U-10

Get the fuck out that bitch is pure cancer.
>>
>>165736403
I'm assuming it'll be same day since they're probably going to have the new content on their disc unless it's day 1 patch for them.

Also I'm still extremely curious what that physical copy decal is, supposedly the physical copy contains a decal that you can't get in game.
>>
File: 1392341745430.gif (861KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1392341745430.gif
861KB, 300x237px
>>165736518
>physical copy decal

What? my brain can't process this shit anon.

Someone elaborate.
>>
>>165736502
Replace all of 32 u10's non red metal drops with black metals then, I just fucking hate kawabe chest runs so bad
>>
>>165736571
http://gematsu.com/2016/12/let-die-launches-february-2-japan

>A physical version of Let It Die will also be released for 6,900 yen on March 9. It includes an otherwise unobtainable decal and more than 10,000 yen worth of in-game items.
>>
>Doing stamp rally now
>Can't get several of them because of rotation.
Fuck
>>
>>165736603

So already there's something we can't get that the gooks can. Fuck my ass.
>>
>>165736675
Hopefully it's some bitch thing like a premium decal version of the exp decal and not something that alters gameplay stats or drop rates
>>
>>165736675
im keeping my eyes peeled if you can import it and reap the rewards, and if you cant, that decal will likely be some sort of express decal in function, sorta like how mantis, and that other exp gain one isnt as usefull later on
>>
File: 1395632929495.jpg (71KB, 912x617px) Image search: [Google]
1395632929495.jpg
71KB, 912x617px
>>165736739
Let's hope i guess, and even if it is some bullshit like that i guess it's unlikely it will be a MUST higher up probably just some early game shit to compensate for the late launch i'd reckon.
>>
>>165736675
I mean, we do get the game like 2 months before they do.
>>
>>165736809
>We get the version filled to the brim with bugs
T-Thanks
>>
File: 1392335622159.gif (849KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1392335622159.gif
849KB, 245x138px
>>165736972

Has anyone else been victim to the fucking bug where you turn into an abomination? the player model gets all fucked and your limbs become flat as your body implodes on itself.

I've seen it once it's pretty fucking hilarious but i wouldn't go on expeditions with it for sure.

The invisible gear bug on the other hand needs to fucking go.
>>
so considering the game was delayed a year, they probably are withholding or polishing a bunch of additional story content

The usual f2p rodeo amount of content is one dlc sized update every month or one decent sized update every 2-3 months with some delayed/staggered content released every week

No clue what they are doing long-term yet since they're just sort of polishing the game up for the Japanese release so far though
>>
>>165737029

I got the slip 'n' slide bug first time I killed GOTO. Managed to find out the crouch+x trick to get out and try and find an elevator.
>boy, I hope I don't get ganked by a hater while rendered completely helpless by this bug
>what do you know, I walk five feet and get immediately ganked by a hater
>>
>>165737035
To be fair staggering content out is a good idea depending on what it is. Apparently what's confirmed so far is:

>Level cap REMOVAL
>More Floors (probably 10?)
>More weapons
>New enemies
>QoL like load times and sorting improvements
>>
File: 1396208171468.gif (2MB, 308x239px) Image search: [Google]
1396208171468.gif
2MB, 308x239px
>>165737035

This may seem like a poor comparison but i hope they do what warframe is doing. Warframe is shit and takes itself too seriously but this game is fucking fun to play and if it got the same ammount of updates and close to the rate warframe does i would honestly be happy and content when it. This game can grow ver much and if it adapted disgaea's damage output numbers to minimize the on screen numbers like 200k or 3Mil whenever you hit high numbers at level 300 or some shit i would love it even more. This game is all about climbing the fucking tower and if they just put shit on top of it i would be in love.

one thing i find troubling however is the fact that after the 30th floor you already get to see the top of the tower so early and i just don't see them doing much with it at that point.

I can only hope they go the warframe route of updates and F2P style of marketting but i mean that's that.

Now on the other hand if they added co-op or PVP for ps+ users that would be a real big move for the game itself as the players who already love the game are guaranteed to buy the subscription fee which could only help the game out, right? there's so much shit they can do but it's so damn early we don't know exactly what kind of attitude they are going to have with the game yet.
>>
>>165737181
i could see them adding co op and pvp encounters but not tradintal sense, in re 6 there was this puyo pop type mode, where when you killed things it sent it over on the other players side, it got hard and harder as you went along, and that would be interesting, same thing with co op, with friendly fire enabled, but if players were seperated by a barrier, and could throw over helpful items, it would be nice, and some sort of reward box to dump item in you dont need for ther other player, like melee passing over to the striker, while your striker bro slaps in guns that he finds
>>
>>165737181

>you already get to see the top of the tower so early

The video about the tower states that it's meant to be shifting and growing constantly, so that's their excuse for adding new stuff to it in the way of updates.

>This game is all about climbing the fucking tower and if they just put shit on top of it i would be in love.

Agreed. Pile more floors, more gear, more enemies on top of what's already there and I'll keep playing indefinitely.
>>
>>165737152
Well yeah, I'm not knocking staggering content but the base game is only so long because of the nature of the game rather than time spent producing the content.

Depending on the budget grasshopper is granted by gung-ho, they could probably pump out 10 floors a month if they really wanted to do so. But 10 floors every 2 months with other content spread out in-between seems more likely

The new content required for 10 floors is pretty much :
-1 cutscenes for floor boss
-1 floor boss
-1 type of tuber
-New upgrades for weapons
-Probably one or two new weapons
-Art assets for a new set of floors (not complicated, but art assets take time to make so it could be a bottleneck)

As >>165737181 points out, Warframe manages to shit out content pretty frequently, so it's entirely possible.
>>
File: 1285907705435.png (2KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1285907705435.png
2KB, 416x416px
How's the Robber Crossbow? I've always wanted to give it a shot but the fireworks launcher just seemed to be more useful in every situation.
>>
>>165737632
>the fireworks launcher just seemed to be more useful in every situation

Anon...
>>
File: 1392491107162.png (745KB, 832x752px) Image search: [Google]
1392491107162.png
745KB, 832x752px
>>165737632
>Fireworks launcher
>useful

Pick one.

It's a good weapon to stagger mindless ai yeah but there's better weapons are durability shredding than it by far like the assault rifle.
>>
>>165737682
>>165737768
He's not wrong, Fireworks Launcher is really useful before the flame wand.
>>
>>165737632
What floor are you up to?
>>
File: 1392343070145.gif (2MB, 313x239px) Image search: [Google]
1392343070145.gif
2MB, 313x239px
>>165737812
Flame wand has shit capacity and durability though. if you use the special ability once you're just not going to be able to finish shooting all 35 shots.

the only thing i'd buy one for is to make fires on the 30s to cook shit since it can basically be a portable fire.
>>
File: 1411387759382.gif (3MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1411387759382.gif
3MB, 320x234px
Good night lidg

You fuckers are alright.
>>
anything good use chemo-oil?
>>
>>165737814
16, but I generally don't use ranged weapons except for taking out snails or other niche situations

>>165737682
>>165737768
okay but how's the crossbow guys
>>
>>165738360
>okay but how's the crossbow guys
All I can say is nail gun or welding gun is better.
>>
>>165738226
jackal shit and death's scythe.
>>
>>165738360
Dev haters seemed to hit like a truck with them sometimes, but otherwise I think the Nail Gun is a better choice overall (less animation delay, more ammo, faster firing, etc).
>>
So are they going to rebalance the jackals when they add more floors, or do you guys think we'll get new jackals instead?
>>
>>165733951
For me, it healed me when I was TAKING damage. Might be a bug though.
>>
>>165739247
Two irons to a screamer got me from 200 hp to 2000 hp. It was a +4 iron+
>>
>>165736675
What if it's that the Japanese retail copy's decal... is just a real life sticker, that's why it's not found in-game?
>>
you guys were right. goto=stingshroom
>>
>>165730651
they also increase groggy damage, which is the main reason evershrooms are broken
>>
>>165738226
max tier power stomper armor
>>
>Beat Coen on Floor 3 Friday night
>Reach Floor 36 this morning before work
Okay so I really need to grind out some stuff this week. The iron is the only thing that I bothered upgrading.

I'm going to grind out the katana and the rest of the iron upgrades. What armor should I put time into upgrading now that I am at G5 and it's worth it.
>>
>>165742459
irrelevant, go for fashion
>>
File: 1479090793059.jpg (63KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1479090793059.jpg
63KB, 250x323px
>>165737768

>He doesn't know the FL cooks beasts instantly

Fuck it for doing damage, but being able to insta-cook fish, snails, etc is just too damn useful
>>
File: kill.jpg (36KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
36KB, 403x392px
>Get super excited because I finally got 2 CW Red metal up upgrade Masamune Blade to Masamune Blade S.
>see next upgrade needs 3

God fucking damn I can only imagine what +3, +4 will need.

You niggers better be right about the weebsword being the best weapon.
>>
>>165744067
>having issues with a simple 2 minute run
be thankful the fucking bullet metal isn't what increases.
>>
>>165733865
You can throw your snails in the arena before triggering the fight. During the fight you just have to make sure the boss doesn't accidentally kill it.
>>
File: Skip COEN Map.jpg (577KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Skip COEN Map.jpg
577KB, 1920x1080px
How many days until the Skip COEN route kicks in? I want to know how long I have to grind and prepare.
>>
File: feelsmeh.png (71KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
feelsmeh.png
71KB, 1106x1012px
>>165744210
>2 minute
what? I'm farming the gold chest in F32 and you have to do GOTO and U-10 in that run and it takes an hour...
>>
>>165744651
In what world, go from F37 to Goto.
>>
>>165744517
killing coen is less of a grind than that shit trust me
>>
>>165744964
oh I haven't unlocked that yet. The furthest I've reached is F35.
>>
>Get to GOTO-9 for the first time, ate a crushroom just before triggering the cutscene
>kill it in five hits with machete E, he started glowing red by the last hit
>Didn't even get hit once, all he did was an easily dodged jump slam
Is it meant to be that easy, or did i luck out?
>>
>>165745876
>the first goto-9
Yeah he's piss easy. Just you wait for the one on F23.
>>
File: grindingscythemastery.jpg (81KB, 960x667px) Image search: [Google]
grindingscythemastery.jpg
81KB, 960x667px
>>165744651
stupid frog poster
>>
>>165745876
If you have Souls experience and mild preparation the game will be a joke until 31+. Then it becomes the fuckzone.
>>
So does U-10 drop Milks?

And does that email mean that Jin-Die had love with Coen and GOTO gave birth to U-10 or what
>>
>>165747629
piss easy if you use shrooms.
>>
>>165721568
>does math
>browse here
>never played game
what kind of nerd are you?
>>
>>165749276
No I played the whole game up to goto 23 without damage mushrooms, only invisible a few times.
>>
>>165749053
Yes, U-10 and Gunkayama are the only bosses that drop Milks, and they only drop reds
I interpreted that email as something more of an experiment by Yotsuyama Group rather than COEN and Jin-Die falling in love and then asking GOTO-9 to be a surrogate mother
>>
So I think I got a glitch. I had a valve turn to blue and it was a green lock on floor map. I opened up the path and could go through but the green lock on fooor map didn't dissappear?
>>
>>165749716
Get used to using sting/crushshrooms, otherwise the fights take forever with the amount of damage you do.
>>
>>165750218
That actually just happened to me too. Just beat U-10, opened up the door, and the green lock still remains.
>>
Is there a cooldown to farming the jackals?
>>
>>165750795
that particular lock on this rotation has a display bug on the map
>>
>>165751015
I dont think so
>>
THERE'S MORE PEOPLE THAT BEAT THE FINAL BOSS
THAN PEOPLE THAT ATE 1000 MUSHROOMS

SECRET OF MY SUCCESS
>>
>>165751998
how do these people even manage to put on their pants in the morning
>>
>>165751998
Hilariously I got the achievement just outside of Taro
>>
>all this niggers still playing lid
>on death drive 128 on top of that
>mfw death drive xxx master race
/lidbtttg/ when?
>>
>Share the chaos event
>Physical rewards are us-only
Fuck that
>>
>>165750691
I finished the game.
>>
What's the best place for farming steel? Gotta get that masamune S
>>
>killed COEN 26F
>map appears to show an elevator on the next floor
>its inaccessible because of the another boss
>say fuckit and keep going upwards
>running from T5 saber bitches and Mk4 boners
>fry my 1% decal on the Mk4 reversal tuber
>make it all the way to 30F
>fucked crowley with my stocked transparaguses/pork choppers
And now I'm cheesing 31-33F with grade 1 all-rounders sprinting through. This is faster progress than I think I've ever made in this game.
>>
File: 1484478523390.jpg (53KB, 794x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484478523390.jpg
53KB, 794x768px
>>165752189
>>165752134
>>165751998
>they need the mushroom crutch
lmfao git gud
>>
>>165753356
>not eating every shitshroom from the ground to manage your hunger meter
>>
>>165754139
That's basically why the +def mushrooms exist
>>
File: gfsjkskgfhjsgf.png (360KB, 555x421px) Image search: [Google]
gfsjkskgfhjsgf.png
360KB, 555x421px
mfw full bank
mfw cali going up to 25 DM from free DMs
>>
>>165753213
It's everywhere. Pretty sure Togose is almost all steel
>>
Apparently at some point in time you stop losing 10% of your bank and spl and it changes to 5%. Ive been capped at 600k+ lost 33600 in a raid and capped at 800k+ and only lost 40800.
>>
What's the difficulty level of 36F Jin Die?
>>
Transparagus and sting and she's dead
>>
>>165757360
Easy. Just take the usual shrooms.
>>
>>165757463
Goddamn I just ran out while exploring

Any faster route than Togose, Nitanda, Shina-Yama, Itanodai for first battle?
>>
>>165757583
Itanodai is Goto.
Jin-die is 38f Ebata.
>>
>>165757583
What? Don't you have hiromatsu? Itanodai is for Goto, after Itanodai there's Hiromatsu and then Jin Die in Ebata
>>
>>165757668
Oh.

Well then I guess then it's good I retreated?
>>
File: smug ass god damned cat.jpg (64KB, 711x478px) Image search: [Google]
smug ass god damned cat.jpg
64KB, 711x478px
>>165752951
>floor 40
>out of 128 floors
>finished
>>
Finally unlocked Tier 5.

Shooter, Striker or Attacker?
>>
>>165758593
it doesn't really matter that much

with a katana attacker > shooter > striker
>>
>>165758593
It doesn't really matter that much

with a katana: Shooter > attacker > > Striker > Everything else
>>
>>165758729
Well I am a lucky fuck and just got a Memetana. But will I be able to use upgraded Motor Psycho without Decal?
>>
>>165758879
the post said ratio of str:dex is 4:3 meaning attacker will beat out shooter
>>
>>165758593
Strikers and shooters are better climbers than attackers.
But solely with katanas and dex requirement weapons, this >>165758879
>>
>>165758940
shh, the katana is str:dex 2:3
>>
>>165759034
Please, provide source info on that.
>>
>>165758984
How are they better?
>>
>>165759142
Are you being serious here? Were you even in the last thread?
>>
>>165759150
They have about 2 times as much hp.
Lasting longer for climbs is pretty helpful.
If you only care about damage and plan to burn through guardshrooms, attacker is your guy

>>165759218
Are you talking about the redditor that compared striker and shooter?
If so, yes. Please provide info for the actual ratio.
>>
>>165759278
What's the Stamina situation and meeting Dex requirements with Strikers for upgraded Katana or Motor Psycho?
>>
>>165759356
See this:
>>165701270
>>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
>http://i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png
All the stats are there.
>>
>>165759218
Just checked and only found this:
>>165679652
>>
>>165759278
>Are you talking about the redditor that compared striker and shooter?
Yeah it was striker v shooter, I must have misremembered because I was thinking attacker v shooter
>>
>>165759476
Well yeah but what are the reqs for the upgraded versions
>>
>>165759594
>Additionally, with some more calculation, I found out that the Masamune Blade has roughly a 2:3 STR:DEX ratio or so in terms of it's damage. I'm not sure if this is true for other weapons or higher evolutions of the Masamune Blade, but I'll be adding more tests in the future.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/LetItDie/comments/5o5r15/str_vs_dex_damage_calccomparison/
>>
None of my expeditions are yielding any worthwhile shrooms. It's like all the Transparugus and Slowmungus went extinct.
Do certain rooms yield more/less of them?
>>
>>165759719
Not much of difference
>>
>Leveling up new character
>Have legendary hero decal
>oh i know i'll equip it
>accidentally sell it

kill me senpai.
>>
>>165759827
Yes. Just like how you get golden snail when you send expeditions to osaka, if you send fighters to an area with a lot of mushrooms, you're more likely to get more shrooms.
>>
>>165759687
I have no idea. I don't really use STM weapons.

>>165759719
Very well. I'll take your word for it.
No way i'm clicking that filthy link.
And wouldn't 54 str add more damage than 19 dex tho? Supposing both classes are maxed.
>>
>>165759719
if you have perfect roll characters it looks like this if it is exactly 2:3. so really shooter has 3k more hp and is very close

striker: 113.2
shooter: 194.6
attacker: 199.9
>>
>>165760020
>>165760204
>>165760250

Guy hasn't tested shooter v attacker but after running both with it last night their both pretty close in damages. Without shrooms that is.
>>
So best idea is to have a Striker, an Attacker/Shooter and aCollector and the rest are Lucky Stars?
>>
>>165760703
to do what

after enough expeditions your vault will be full. i'm using t5 collectors for space
>>
>>165760703
You gotta have some extra collectors as storage in the freezer so you don't use up all your main storage. For example I have 3 collectors dedicated as storages. One for shrooms, one for rare metal mats and one strictly for golden snails
>>
>>165760703
drop the striker and just make another lucky star
>>
>>165760830
Striker to just climb or explore the tower. And pork chopper

Attacker to Rush bosses and katana it up.

Collectors to clean out maps and store stuff.

Konatas for expeditions
>>
>>165756267
I did some further testing, its not 5% its 5% maximum of what your bank can hold. So If your bank is 800k they will raid 40k if you have 450k or 800k. If you are below the maximum they can take, then they take 10%
>>
>>165763410
Maybe they raid 10% of your current resources, capped at 5% maximum.
Seems reasonable enough.
>>
File: lEhxSCB.jpg (449KB, 3487x4920px) Image search: [Google]
lEhxSCB.jpg
449KB, 3487x4920px
Can you find any decal from a stew right off the bat? Or do you have to progress to be able to unlock higher tier decals?

Do jackals only spawn if you've killed every enemy on the floor?

Also, what are the chances of being banned for doing that exploit someone posted last thread? I'm really tempted to try it out but being banned for it would really suck.
>>
>>165763835
>Can you find any decal from a stew right off the bat?
I think so. I hope so.

>Do jackals only spawn if you've killed every enemy on the floor?
Yes

>what are the chances of being banned for doing that exploit
Unknown at the moment. Do it at your own risk.
Last exploit they discovered, they gave a general warning, but no one was banned.
BUT, they did say that they would penalize people if something like that happened again.
>>
>>165763835
>Can you find any decal from a stew right off the bat? Or do you have to progress to be able to unlock higher tier decals?
With the stew you only get premium decals but you can get any premium decal right from the start, but its random. King of the Wolves 4* premium 80% rage increase decal was my first decal from the stew before I had even beat Coen. To buy different decals you'll have to climb the tower and shit though but those aren't premium decals.
>>
so, the Heavy Puncher pants evolve into the King Smasher pants, right?
>>
>>165765062
are... are those skateboard trucks on the knee pads?

RAD
>>
>>165764202
>>165764426
That clears things up, thanks
>>
>>165765062
>>165765306
Talking about the King Smasher set... what does the Helmet and the Body look like? I've only seen the pants myself
>>
File: file.png (347KB, 543x440px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
347KB, 543x440px
>>165765062
>>165765820

>King Smasher pants

Is that what this guy is wearing?
>>
>>165766083
no, those aren't
King Smasher pants look like the Heavy Puncher pants but the shoes are mustard yellow, the spandex and blue and black and the knee pads have skateboard trucks on them where the wheels are bright pinks and greens
>>
>>165766362
So what set of pants is that guy wearing?
>>
>looking for hammer guys to do the ten perfect guard quest
>finally find one in a mat lock room with two other fuckers who almost kill the guy trying to kill me
>finally get rid of them, the dude is down to one hit but is still good
>9/10 perfect guards
>dude drops the hammer and I completely fuck up the timing on the punch
>give up and google the quest to see an easier way to complete it
>iron parry the two tubers on level 1

T-thanks reddit
>>
>>165766457
I have no idea bro
>>
>>165765446
>>165764202
>Can you find any decal from a stew right off the bat?
>I think so. I hope so.

wrong, you cannot get premium decals of xp/ap/splith/kc up, 20% less durability decay, and recovery up decals as those are purely for express pass
>>
HOW are you suppose to kill COEN on floor 40! No weps from the haters, which means i go fist only into him! What do?
>>
>>165766972
might be splatter 13 since it's hockey themed. Thanks for making me avoid wasting MILK blacks.
>>
Where can I find large caches of wire iron? Been getting lots of candle green while farming F11 for blueprints.
>>
is there a decal that gives the serial killer effect to the attacker?

'cause I recently ran into an event where the edges of my screen blurred or tunneled the closer I got to a hunter, when I killed it, the effect went away.

I don't have the serial killer decal and from the pictures I've seen of it's effect, it wasn't the same as I experienced.

the pics i've seen of serial killer is that the edges of the screen have a yellowish blur and what I experienced didn't have a color to the blur
>>
>>165767069
1. Eat 20 Guard Mushrooms in waiting room
2. Equip your best weapons, at least 5 sting mushrooms and 1 slow or invisible
3. Enter fight and kill the haters. They drop 1 one of your weapons.
4. Pick weapon and kill Coen
5. Fight with last Don starts. Enter slow mo or invisible so you can equip your other weapons
6. Kill him and finish game
>>
File: 1471624973180.jpg (65KB, 486x599px) Image search: [Google]
1471624973180.jpg
65KB, 486x599px
YOU PIECE OF - s-sasori!
>>
>>165767208
I feel like I find a good amount in Kamoto

I take the elevator to 11F Maka-Tsutsumi, beat the boss, go to 12F Seyane, and then go to 13F Kamoto, then take the elevator back down. It's just RNG though. Sometimes I'll only get 1 or 2 Wire Mountains, sometimes I'll get 5 or 6.
>>
>>165767069
>No weps from the haters

They always drop a weapon you had equipped. If a bug prevents that from happening just punch him to death with guardshrooms.
>>
>>165767525

Thanks. I got my knight helm and longsword. Just want to upgrade those and find the rest of the knight set.
>>
>>165753302
And now you'll hit a wall at 33.
>>
>use Super Long Tail decal
>Death Burner Iron takes a shit load of durability loss
so it'd be worse without this decal, right?
>>
>>165767402
>>165767547
oh, so a hater drops your equipped weapon
Welp nvm, fights not a prob now thanks.
>>
>>165767634
Np, I've been trying to do the same thing. I've been farming for Wire Mountains and managed to upgrade mostly everything except the knight set. But then I got 7 Candle Greens yesterday from F11 too
>>
>>165767939

Yeah. Biding my time and shoring up resources and upgraded equipment. Once I've got a full set and three or four transparungus, I'll waste the second Don.
>>
>>165768106
>needing transparungus for anything below f30

Come on boyo
>>
>>165768364

I'm not sure I need it, but I don't want to waste precious lives when I don't need to. And I'll be farming anyway, so if I find some transparungus, so much the better.
>>
Does the gold pork chopper come before the zombie chopper? or is it the last tier?
>>
>>165768364
It still need it for JinDie. Even with slow she can teleport away and waste your time.
>>
>>165768469
The salvage cost is nothing down there, however if you want some advice hide behind the vending machine, she'll tele to you, don't get caught up and you can murder her fast. Also the iron works on her and she's useless during her blind, and whenever you hit her she recoils and stops her next attack. Be careful young tower climber
>>
>>165768601
Iron, no need to waste trans on her so early, wait for 38, maybe 26 will send your head spinning and you can use it there.
>>
>>165768789

Thanks for the advice, friend. Still need to upgrade my armor before I make that leap, but my Iron is almost ready.
>>
>>165737632
>>165738515
>Dev haters seemed to hit like a truck with them sometimes, but otherwise I think the Nail Gun is a better choice overall (less animation delay, more ammo, faster firing, etc).
The nails travel slower than the crossbow bolts though so it's easier to strafe the nailgun and seems less accurate when locked on.

The main problem with the crossbow like every 1-star weapon not named the iron is that by the time you get it upgraded to the point where it's doing real damage you're at the 20s and it's already back to being weak shit.
>>
You know what I said when I accidentally took the higher floor up from Seyane and ran into whatever enemies that are up there that I don't remember because I'm going to forget this if I take the time to run up there to remember?

Yeah Imma die.
>>
>>165769864
I keep getting the same dev hater on F16 KAGA. It's a chick in Sangoku with a fire longsword. Bitch hits like a truck and I was running from her but I killed her once and got her fire sword and so i just use it to literally melt her now. She keeps dropping a fire sword so I never really have to do anything other than that.
>>
>a full day after i captured and released two fighters i'm still getting rescue raids
wow fuck this
>>
>>165770862
Raid mode is a piece of shit. If it wasnt for the Dev raids nobody would bother. Whole thing needs an overhaul.
>>
>>165770862
Same here bro. It's garbage, don't even pick em up if they are KO'd just go back to the train, raid is still successful so don't even bother.
>>
Stupid question but how do you tell the difference between normal and dev raids in-game?
>>
Fuck it I'm bored.

twitch cuddlyzebesian
>>
>>165771513
IT'S IN THE FAQ.
>>
>>165771312
BUT DUDE YOU GET A WHOLE 500 EXTRA KC AND SPL FROM THE FIGHT BONUS IF YOU CAPTURE SOMEONE

IT'S SO WORTH IT
>>
>>165771856
I'll capture whoever I can along the way for the trophy and then instantly release them but fuck if I know how that benefits me otherwise. Sure you can earn a pittance of lithium for resetting them and sure it might piss off the dude I stole them from (though most people seem to throw their filler characters on defense for this purpose so I'm not so sure).
>>
>>165771856
Yeah so I have two choices? Either get gangbanged constantly or leave my ps4 on and afk in the WR? Nah, fuck off GungHo.
>>
>>165772112
I actually had a guy pay the ransom for one of them (he was g1 so it was only 8.5k).

Unfortunately I had already released the fighter, so only found out later he paid it when checking the screen next to the restrooms.

The game showed the KC being added to my total even though it wasn't actually there after opening the pause menu, so I guess the guy just throw away 8.5k for absolutely nothing. GG Gungho.
>>
>spend 1000000 KC on Soups
>literally every single one is a duplicate

Alright. I think I'm ready to take a break from this game.
>>
>>165768106
only needed one stingshroom and two cooked transparungus for Jackson
also did it with a +4 2* machete and another with a +4 2* iron
3 is overkill, 4 is if you don't even have some crushrooms to spare
also, the boss fight itself doesn't start until you walk up to the head, so if you have a surplus of sting/crush you should eat them before starting the fight, then either eat the trans fast or take cover then eat it
>>
>>165772556
>WAH RNG!
>>
>>165772787
Not him but when you get nothing but discounts, which shouldn't even be premium in the first place given they have dubious usefulness in the first place, it gets tiring
>>
>>165773206
>not stacking a premium discount with a non-premium for that sweet 25% stat requirement
>>
>>165773206
Well at the end of the day you can say: At least I didn't pay for this shit game.
>>
>>165773340
But why
>>
>>165773678
Well I guess if you really wanted to be cancerous you could downgrade your freezer to g2 or 3 and put endgame weapons on them for expeditions?
>>
File: IMG_0167.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>>165773501
Yeah about that anon I'm sorry to say I actually enjoyed the game, just some rng components are retarded
>>
>>165773871
You think I don't know asshole? I'm farming Jin Die 16 for greens right now and have been for about 3 hours and have only gotten two. So fuck off with that crybaby bullshit.
>>
>>165736518
>Also I'm still extremely curious what that physical copy decal is, supposedly the physical copy contains a decal that you can't get in game.
>>165736571
>Someone elaborate.

How much further do you need it elaborated you fucking retard?

Its a decal that comes with a physical copy of the game.
>>
in b4 the exclusive decal makes you immune to groggy

>viable raid defense, exclusive to japan
>>
>>165774257
Probably. You know they always have to give the their nip brothers the upper hand.
>>
>>165749593
I read books and do maths.
>>
>>165774257
>immune to groggy
Jesus Christ how horrifying, don't give them any ideas
>>
Which floors have the best chance to return cloakshrooms and slowshrooms from expeditions? I'm getting prepped for the Floor 40 boss.
>>
>>165774257
They'd get destroyed by the sheer ass pain from the rest of the planet decal or no decal
>>
File: 1482381203599.jpg (89KB, 954x714px) Image search: [Google]
1482381203599.jpg
89KB, 954x714px
Can I /r/ a good screenshot of the baseball jacket showing the hissing cat on the back? I can't find one ingame. I wanna design a shirt or something based on it
>>
>>165774761
you only need guards for floor 40. send expeditions to 31+ and you'll get plenty
>>
>>165767093
its nots splatter
>>
>>165775667
What does the max splatter boots look like then?
>>
I wish there was more MILK stuff, using sports gear as weaponry and armor is cool but there isn't as much emphasis on MILK like there is for the rest of the brands
>>
>>165775764
added small dumbells on the boots
>>
>>165774714
You sound like a fag and your shit is all retarded.
>>
>>165775764
With dumbbells on the boots.
It's shit.
I loved it before, but on 5* its so bad.
>>
>>165775784
That's probably good considering how horrible it is to farm MILK metal.
>>
>>165775809
>>165775854
for fug sakes. What leggings could those hockey pads be? Are they even in the game?
>>
File: 1328211763538.gif (2MB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
1328211763538.gif
2MB, 240x192px
>>165775813
lel
>>
>>165775885
that's partially what I meant as well. like all the other brands have a major part in the game and MILK just kind of exists. and U-10 dropping MILK metal just seems to be kinda thrown in
>>
>>165776118
black milk guarteend source would be a god send
>>
Blew two transparungus killing Jackson for the first time after he blew off all my armor and my lifeshroom and all the food I brought. I feel like a shitter now.

At least I still have four of them in storage, seems I've been getting quite a few.
>>
>>165777660
>I feel like a shitter now.
Very well called my dude.
>>
>>165777660
the game is balanced around the use of mushrooms. using them isn't an exploit or illegitimate means to an end. it's necessary for most things later on.
>>
>>165777660
The game gives you these mushrooms because you need to use them, get the idea that you need to make up limitations you have to follow lest you be a "shitter", and leave that dumb shit in /v/.
>>
>>165778235
*get the idea out of your head
Whoops
>>
What can I do with bone metal it's killing my storage
>>
>>165774257
>decal
They are going to either get a premium decal which sends all currently held items,KC and SPL to the rewards box when a character dies or one that gives one free continue each climb.
>>
>>165779067
>sends all currently held items KC and spl to the box
They'd be raided constantly day and night out of spite
>>
File: 1474084814003.jpg (68KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474084814003.jpg
68KB, 720x540px
>mfw found a glitch that makes you impervious to all attacks
>been testing it for a couple of days
>shut off game and ps4
>still won't go away
Damn. Why even continue to play at this point?
>>
>>165779603
What the shit, explain yourself
>>
>>165778235
>get the idea that you need to make up limitations you have to follow lest you be a "shitter", and leave that dumb shit in /v/.
Holy shit dude, how dare you. You fucking /vg/ pieces of trash are just a containment board for your circlejerks. Fucking queer.
>>
>>165779724
Shitter detected.
>>
Just founded out that destroying property (bathrooms, SPL tank, KC tank) on raids increases your serial killer decal!
>>
>>165779724
i have no clue. Jin Die 16 just hit me with that slime attack and knocked me literally into the side through the inside of that shed like thing on the left of the arena. I got stuck in nothingness then I shutdown the game, restarted the game and got my fighter out of salvage and now I can't take any damage. Even from falling.
>>
>>165779786
Got to 41 and killed jackals I can do whatever I want, farming is fucking horrible
>>
ded
>>
>>165780350
I get better farming results via chest grabbing with treasure hunter

reminder kids, treasure hunter also detects if there is a material in the golden boxes or not
>>
>>165780095
Did you have any guardshrooms on you?
>>
>>165781547
Not one. I have some on a muled fighter though.
>>
File: dri.jpg (16KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
dri.jpg
16KB, 267x274px
Hey guys, thinking about killing Goto F36 and subsequently farming him. which would be a better tool? Death burner +0 (attack 543) or Katana Tier4+1 (1082) Also fastest shroom combo? I'm thinking slow+sting.
>>
>>165781645
Is it only the fighter you salvaged that is now invincible or are all of them?
>>
>>165781841
Just that one fighter, it's a Striker level 104.
>>
Also what's the fastest floor progression to GOTO F36?
>>
>>165782125
Neat, I'm assuming you're talking about the shed on the left when you enter the jin-die arena. Might be worth attempting since the salvage cost isn't much.
>>
>>165779603
>>165780095
>>165782125
Gonna need some video proof
>>
For the facebook event the rewards go to everyone right? Not making a million spam accounts to boost it.
>>
About how many golden snails does it take to max a T5? Okusa rotation is coming up and I'm trying to push/do the floor skip for T5 fighters today
>>
>>165783681
depends on its max level. you can get it close enough to max with 12-15
>>
>>165783681
I think I used 8 to get everything maxed except luck
>>
>>165784093
>>165784129
TY
>>
Are there any conditions to spawning treasure tubers or is it rng? Trying to get the chudo one to spawn and just making sure I don't have to clear the floor first or something.
>>
Is there an upper limit to TDM ranking?
>>
>>165784974
rng like everything else
>>
>>165779758
Thank you I needed a good laugh sempai
>>
is the shotgun ever worth using? even on a max shooter it seems completely blah. is max lucky star shotgun at least sort of decent?
>>
How the fuck do I fight someone with flame wands? Yes I know get good but what the fuck am I even supposed to look for? what sort of approach do I need without mushrooms because so far I don't need mushrooms just to fight haters. Every single other weapon doesn't fuck with me like the fucking flame wand shit.
>>
>>165785810
I picked up a few3/4star ones at F30+ and other than the knockdown it's not that useful. at point blank the electric zapper gun is better at damage.
>>
File: fires of love and hate.jpg (491KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fires of love and hate.jpg
491KB, 706x1000px
Can the Death Burner's R1/L1 block elemental attacks like electricity and poison?
>>
>>165781702
>wasting a slow on goto
a sting and a guardshroom is enough for any midboss in the game
>>
>>165785841
Just lock on and strafe, roll to their sides when you're close as it's easily telegraphed. That or upgrade your Special forces armor as it has high pierce and fire resist.
>>
>>165785841
firefighter decal and just facetank it
>>
>>165786426
Poison? No. I found that out myself. They still get parried though.
>>
>>165786476
Depends on how annoying u-10/taro is. Once i brought taro to 0 only for him not to trigger death. He than charged me to death.

Also how do people hunt for stamps this shit is tedious.
>>
>>165786956
>Also how do people hunt for stamps this shit is tedious.
Autism.
>>
>>165787158
fuck i'm only missing twelve at the moment.
>>
Death Burner Iron +1 or ***DIY Attack Coat?
>>
>>165786956
Checking every area on every floor every day for the stamps that only appear on specific rotations.
>>
>>165787158
>>165787317
I mean, us with autism already did all the hunting - just look up their locations in the OP resources.

>>165787417
DIY Assault Coat kind of sucks compared to other third form armors, while death burner's utility is completely unmatched - go for the Death Burner.
>>
>>165786476
what weapon are you using because with my Katana Tier 4 +1, I definitely CAN'T kill GOTO within 40 seconds if I get attacked or dodge.
>>
File: ok.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>165767668
guy you replied to here

yeah i guess, i had a guy die on U10 and his would-be rescuer died on F31

but then my Lv60 defender managed to save them both by the skin of his teeth, escaping out the 31F elevator after sprinting through with a luckily-found guardshroom and staminungus

and the blueprint he found was for the porkchopper, which is currently being developed
>>
>>165787434
We yes but how do people stomach it. I hink the upper grind is fucking with me because My shit doesn't last long and i take too much damage I wish i could get better decals.
>>
File: medusa_head.jpg (5KB, 192x193px) Image search: [Google]
medusa_head.jpg
5KB, 192x193px
I sure hope floors get even more fun like having lots of dangerous traps and beast turning into formidable foes
>>
>>165701270
god damn the quests are still bugged? have they patched anything
>>
>>165787697
Are you using sting because i could.
>>
bullet metal is a motherfucker to farm
>>
>>165787697
maybe you just suck at fighting goto

you know you can interrupt its attacks by attacking right?
>>
>>165787763
What about reviving enemies?
>>
>>165788013
Just buy one an hour from the traveling shop. That's probably about as good as any drop rate you're going to get. And make sure to do any quests that reward it.
>>
>>165788276
like skeletons?
>>
>>165787916
lmao no
>>
>>165788281
yea i've been doing the quests for them i didn't think about the secret shop though. just beat the game and i'm grinding bullet metal for my lucha mask/pork chopper
>>
Just made it to the 30's, pretty much the only reason I made it out of crowleyland is because I had a motor psycho.

Is the katana back in crowley's area, or is it here in the new place?
>>
>>165788281
>>165788480
I averaged about 10-12 an hour at Mekaroku-Go. 3 Bullet Tubers close to an escalator and it's easy to get to.
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers vs Red Skull.jpg (271KB, 923x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers vs Red Skull.jpg
271KB, 923x1400px
What's Bone Metal used for? I've attained a lot of those compared to Bullet and Reversal, but nothing seems to require it for R&D.
>>
How come Moguro isn't in the rotation list in the docs?
>>
>>165788720
A good amount of final tier upgrades require it. Although I haven't seen any use more than 1 yet.
>>
>>165788720
some max tier armor

same with hovering, the only thing that uses hovering is the sniper and shogun armor, and presumably some other armor
>>
>>165788718
damn, senpai. thx. did you just kill the 3 close to the escalator and go back/repeat?
>>
Ok, stupid question.

+ and - on the resists...

Are they - damage or - resist?
>>
>>165788905
Yeah it gets tedious but it's the fastest way to farm them reliably that I have found. The escalator isn't ever more than a few paces away from their spawn location.

>>165788921
+ is resisted
- is weakened
>>
>>165789027
So why does steel tribe have -5 resist on fucking all physical?

That makes no sense.
>>
>>165788665
Katana is 31+
>>
>>165788894
>>165788859
Thanks.
>>
>>165789125
it's mostly cloth yea? cloth armor has shit phys def
>>
>>165789174
thanks, senpai
>>
>>165789272
Steel apron?

I mean steel impregnated fibers exist.
>>
File: 1482133980856.jpg (44KB, 542x537px) Image search: [Google]
1482133980856.jpg
44KB, 542x537px
>>165789349
>>
I unlocked max freezer storage and Grade 5 fighters recently, so I'm going to start filling up my freezer with Grade 5's. Are there any fighter types that I should avoid? I was going to make one of each class and then make extra Collectors for storage.

So far I've got a Grade 5 Striker (got to F40 with him), Collector, and Defender.
>>
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy was fucking awesome
>>
>>165789616
word
>>
>>165766083
Anyone? Seriously I really want those damn pants
>>
>>165789610
Lucky Stars are apparently good for KC grinding/expeditions. Shooters and Attackers do more dmg with DEX based melee weapons than Strikers do. And you can never go wrong with having the massive Collector death bag capacity as extra storage. Honestly, the All Rounder seems the weakest whereas every other class has it's use, even Skill Master can get niche uses like doing double marathon+double gymnast+treasure hunter+super shock absorber+poison eater+firefighter+w/e the fuck you want and just be a speed demon running floors
>>
>>165787916
They have only patched exploits which allow you circumvent their system of grinding.

It's a F2P game so bugs which hurt only the player will not get fixed until MAYBE the Japanese release but exploits will be fixed as soon as they humanly can. I am sure they are already working tirelessly to fix the shroom exploit.
>>
So I didn't notice until it was pretty late that even though I unlocked Dev Raids at 68 (and a little before but they're plentiful now) that I was severely diminishing my Expedition targets. I'm probably going to stop here, I feel like if I get to 70 I'll have nobody to hunt left.
>>
>I can now 1shot f23 goto
This grinding is going to go so much easier now. I'll be able to actually upgrade my weebsword to usable levels
>>
>>165789496
I'm just saying a steel apron would be nice for phys resist while sucking at everything else.

Why be introduced to armor that has shit resists?

Not complaining as its better than nothing but....
>>
I've been exploiting the fuck out of the Defense Simulation bug. I don't really give a fuck if they ban me for it. I'm not farming KC for these horrendous drop rate decals without my infinite Evershrooms.

Will report back if I get the banhammer. At least then I'll be free and probably just wait for Nioh.
>>
>>165790972
because it has all positives for elemental defenses
>>
>>165790972
It's the armor of the steel tribe, who are apparently miners. The armor itself is not steel.
>>
anyone max out the luchador mask? really wanna see that
>>
>>165791041
what bug senpai
>>
>>165791041
are you not in cali or something
>>
>>165791873
>Go into Simulation
>Eat Mushroom
>Leave
>Still have both buff and mushroom
>>
>start game
>Your waiting room has been attacked!
>restart game so the fucking music plays so I can have comfy background music while collecting daily shit and checking expeditions

that's honestly the only thing that pisses me off about getting raided. well that and because it causes the game to drop to like 10fps
>>
>>165791041
I've been doing the same thing. I think it's best to keep quiet about it. I've googled it, but nothing comes up about it.
>>
>>165792759
I'm farming Jin-Die on Ebata and not having music in general is fairly annoying.
>>
>>165792627
meh, if that worked with golden beats i can see it being useful
>>
>>165792897
15 minutes of invulnerability times however many times you do it isn't useful?
>>
File: LET IT DIE_20170116195720.jpg (431KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LET IT DIE_20170116195720.jpg
431KB, 1920x1080px
>>165775042
Got this for ya bud
>>
>>165792759

I just wish I could play my music. Playing the game and having spotify active mutes my music.
>>
>>165792897
it probably does work with golden lifeshrooms
>>
What happened to the devstream of today?
>>
Any specific floor that has a good drop chance for the Iron blueprint?
>>
>>165793581
1/16 (Mon) 19:45-20:30 (PST)
>>
if i have a repaired set of high tier equipment, is it viable to do floor progression with a full raging bull setup?
>>
>praise the hammer
>try to use other weapons
>fail raids
>die on floor 15
>lose transparashroom
>lose gold frog
>lose my mind
>all I have is faith in the hammer
>>
Does Gyaku reset timer only start once I enter the lobby?
>>
File: VerUpO1.jpg (81KB, 605x809px) Image search: [Google]
VerUpO1.jpg
81KB, 605x809px
>Red escalators

I am very upset.
>>
>>165794506
No, it actually starts counting down from the time you enter the floor that he's on. Also if you're hitting it hourly, he cycles, it's not random. It would always be Haratsuka > Uchinobu > Haratsuka
>>
File: 1350875727533.gif (1MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1350875727533.gif
1MB, 480x272px
You know what'd be fun? A decal that made you get up almost instantly after dropkicks.
>>
>>165794506
Thanks
>>
>Went from the first mini-boss to a few floors before 40 over the course of the weekend
>Used two 1 day passes to do it
>They expired
>Am now being forced to use the regular elevator
This is suffering. If I had known how useful the express elevator was I probably wouldn't have used them. I took it for granted.
>>
>>165794943
I'd prefer a way to make the suplex more viable. I have both the decals to get 150% extra damage on suplex and it still does nothing past floor 20.
Add a weapon that acts as an exoskeleton to increase the damage of a the suplex. Maybe it could increase fist damage too.
>>
>>165795459
they make suplex viable by making it scale with current weapon

in the new floors are full of new enemies you cant suplex
>>
>>165795351
don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened
>>
So apparently SUDA51 wants us to do their marketing for them?
>>
>>165795912
its common in all games

its probably the best way to advertise these days
>>
>>165795912
this is just sop for f2p games
>>
>>165796209
Suda's making No More Heroes 3 so I don't mind.
>>
How dead is this game going to be come February 7th?
>>
>>165788813
It is in the previous rotation which now has a tab on the thing in case you haven't updated by entering and leaving the tower.
>>
>>165797091
I only beat the game a week ago and I'm already struggling to find reasons to play
>>
>>165797139
Oh thanks! Rotations always sneak up on me.
>>
Need Ultra-Pure iron. Is that in the secret shop? And where is the secret shop for MILK's dom today?
>>
>>165795459
I was thinking this as well. It's going to only become more worthless with more floors being added.
>>
>the higher you climb the longer it takes to scroll up the map
>more floors will be added

Oh boy
>>
Can repair shrooms spawn before you fight the f34?
>>
Is every blueprint from 21 and up gold? I haven't had a regular blueprint on those levels in days.
>>
>>165797275
Ultra-pure Iron and Chemo-synthesized Oil are always in the 31-40 Secret Shop.

Their fixed locations are Uchinobu and Haratsuka.

Hiromatsu has an elevator and is also iron specialized, so it's good for farming Ultra-pure Iron.
>>
>>165798245
because it's all 2*+ stuff
>>
Why is Veneer Plank so hard to comeby? I have tones of other materials and Veneer Plank is hold up many of them.
>>
>>165798803
Throughout the game you will find that one resource you just don't have enough of. It will change. Right now it's bullet metal- can't find that shit nearly as fast enough.
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be a dev stream today
>>
>That door in wakaba that locks you out

HOLY SHIT, I WASN'T WARNED

I WASN'T WARNED OF THIS FURY I WOULD FEEL
>>
>>165791041
Can you get hours worth of evershrooms and then go raiding
>>
>>165799090
If you've got a lot of mushrooms to eat in the simulator, yeah. If you don't think you have enough time, just go back in the sim and eat them again.
>>
>>165799090
what are evershrooms? i beat the game today but i dont think ive seen those
>>
>>165798423
I can't find the damn shop in Uchinobu. Is it random? I'm pretty sure I searched the entire level.
>>
>Want to play
>Every time I do I remember I have to clear out the rewards box
>Or deal with the chance of the freezer crashing the game
>again
>play anyway
>the freezer crashes the game
>loose all will to play
I'm not sure what to do anymore
>>
File: 1348366587628.png (664KB, 458x990px) Image search: [Google]
1348366587628.png
664KB, 458x990px
>encounter a Hater trapped in one of those mini gated arenas with the pipes
>hey what's that in his hand
>fucking unloads on me with a gun and kills me through the bars
it makes sense but I'm still really mad
>>
>>165799896
If it's not on Uchinobu then it should be on Haratsuka (39F), if you don't have access to Haratsuka I guess I'd suggest waiting an hour and trying again.
>>
I don't see the use for the firework launcher. Everything except tubers will block before it makes contact.
>>
i would see so much walnut and never think twice about it. now i need it more than ever with the pork chopper
>>
Question. Does Wolf or Mosquito cause your stamina to get halved or something? I am 3 rooms from the closest elevator and I can't test if those stickers are bugged.
>>
>>165800102
>blocking in general
I realize they are bioengineered super soldiers but fuck you you can't block bullets

And dont even get me started on the bullshit that are bone tubers
>>
>>165800287
you're probably hungry
>>
>>165800084
On the hour? As in, go back to waiting room and try F33 again, since I left about 15 minutes ago?
>>
>>165800389
Oh, right. I'd completely forgot there was a hunger mechanic and that mushrooms don't affect hunger. Thanks, Senpai.
>>
>>165798960
how'd it go, senpai?

you survived, right?
>>
Wait so the bat blocks ranged attacks right?
>>
>>165800451
From what I can tell the timer starts at the time you entered the floor. However, that's for him moving and restocking when I have visited him. I don't know if there's some different mechanic to going to a floor he could be on and him not being there.

I'd just say an hour would be a safe time to be relatively sure he'd be there.
>>
>The fucking floor design on 31+ and the enemy placement
>Try to climb and end up hitting locked doors that require you to go down two floors then climb another to get to the level
Say whatever you will but THIS bullshit is them trying to get money out of you. It's an intensely enemy heavy area with fucking insane prices to reclaim your character with a bunch of dead ends. This was designed purely for monetization and not a single goddamned thing more and you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>165800598
So, to clarify- he wasn't on 33, so he was on 39, where I can't go. Therefore, wait an hour (from now) and go to 33 again?
>>
>>165800559
Yeah, I made it through, I'm just pissed I didn't have a chance to get the trap room on my way through. I'm in exploring mode with my Lucky Star farmer, so I know the chest had metal in it. And I'm very red starved.
>>
>>165799980
Stop doing expeditions.
>>
File: fdghsgfjhhjdgh.jpg (45KB, 515x387px) Image search: [Google]
fdghsgfjhhjdgh.jpg
45KB, 515x387px
what if, there is away to produce mushroom copies in the waiting room

but future floors elevators will be largely seperated
>>
>>165801758
>eat an hour worth of guard shrooms then just rush floors and find escalators and elevators
>>
>>165801983
yeah they'll fix that exploit too son

also lots of pitfalls of instant death
>>
>>165800609
Considering how many gates that are locked without valves and no way to move through them, useless connectors that tell you that there's a safe way back to the elevator but there isn't?

I'm inclined to agree.
>>
>>165801691
THen I'll have nothing to do considering I was jackal hunting and need shrooms from high levels
>>
>>165733690

Fuck you, cats are awesome
>>
>>165802162
Go get those shrooms yourself. Or just wait for February and the deluge of fixes.
>>
>>165802297
>wait till February
Fuck guess I will, my freezer and storage is filled with gear anyway
>>
>>165744517

What's so hard about COEN on those upper floors ?
>>
>>165802124
>Gates going up that are locked on the top side rather than the bottom
Yeah no you clearly aren't trying to get players to zone to another area so you can repop the enemies and force them to slog through the area again.
>>
>>165800102
cooking beasts on the go, works well
>>
File: CAsrHIAUYAAvCJe.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CAsrHIAUYAAvCJe.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
gunghoonlineentertainment soon
>>
>>165803638
where can I watch these let it die streams?
>>
File: wealmostready.png (3KB, 284x42px) Image search: [Google]
wealmostready.png
3KB, 284x42px
Their English skills are so strong
>>
>moderp
>>
File: 12-17-14-1.jpg (125KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
12-17-14-1.jpg
125KB, 620x350px
10,000,000 TROOBS
>>
More like 10mil mushroom eaten
>>
>heading through Regashi-Koya
>suddenly gate drops
>no valve
the fuck

did I just get locked out of the rest of the level
>>
>>165804948
yup
>>
>>165804926
By a single player? Because fuck if the average number of mushrooms per player is 10, you'd go through that within 2 floors of starting the game.
>>
File: detox.jpg (74KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
detox.jpg
74KB, 714x960px
In case pastebin anon is around, here is a corrected set of links that are at the bottom:

>OST
mega.nz/#F!BA4yHYoT!NwGVKj4q9Z1vnpKlYY-4UQ
>Concept Art
http://imgur.com/a/etOsp
>>
>>165805480
>OST link
Try again senpai
>>
>>165805816
My bad, I was looking through my history from last month to find it and I had two open and I guess I copied the wrong code in - I have that stupid mega extension so it manages its cache better with Chrome and it makes links all fucked up.

I wanted to play Melty Blood and I'm poor

>Partial OST
https://mega.nz/#F!mNtFEZaC!v9JCDC66moGP72N8vOMldw
>>
Stuck on Floors 13 and 12, in Momohara and Ukongaoka, all the doors are locked, and I can't find any bosses here?
>>
>>165806223
Circle back to Maka-Tsutsumi from 12 and kill the mid-boss there.
>>
>>165806310
Oh, thanks. I always explore everywhere on stage and I guess I just missed it there when I went through.
>>
>>165804998
had to loop all the way back around

is there some sort of indicator of which way gets me upstairs?
>>
PVP confirmed
>>
File: bird.jpg (64KB, 643x483px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
64KB, 643x483px
PVP CONFIRMED
>>
>pvp mentioned
>there's hope
>>
What is this bullshit?

I just killed the first don and unlocked the first few rank 2 fighters. I try out a strike by exploring outward on the first few floors. I am getting attacked by level 25 and 35 invaders that can one or two shot me.

Then by base gets raided by a guy 40 ranks higher than me. How did I even popup on his list?
>>
>>165806596
>>165806604
>>165806621
I think it's a translation error, I think they think that when people say PvP they're talking about raids
>>
>>165806663
use mushrooms
>>
File: 1414467432373.jpg (340KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1414467432373.jpg
340KB, 750x750px
btw the hater that killed Shin was a new dev hater with two bowling balls
>>
File: 1483272693780.jpg (86KB, 581x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483272693780.jpg
86KB, 581x640px
Wish I was in JP so I could go to Let It Fes. Shit.
>>
File: boss room.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
boss room.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>>165806310
>>165806390
Is this the boss room? There's no way to jump into it and the wall is locked?

I'm definitely missing something here, right?
>>
WOW a towel. I love everything about the game but I think everything beyond that has been lame.
>>
>>165807095
You have to go around it and come from the back. There is another up escalator that will take you to 12F from where you are now. Go up a few floors then come back to and kill the boss from behind. Then it will open the gate you're standing at and a few others
>>
>>165807095
go up a floor and find the escalator down
>>
>still no new information
>instead of hyping up the Jap release and the new content coming, they talk about fucking premium decals

Why? Why are they wasting these chances to really communicate with their fans?
>>
>>165807730
considering how much of their player base is has actually beaten Max
>>
>>165807730
reddit loves the premium decals, I bet they've been begging for this shit
>>
>>165806663
I'm sorry you must be new here.

Let it Die is a Free-To-Play game developed by Grasshopper Manufacture. The goal of the player is to reach the top of the tower. The goal of the developers was to get as much money out of the player as possible.

As such you will not find anything fair about this game. It's goal isn't to be a fair but difficult game. It's goal is to get your money through micro transactions and everything is designed around that principle.

The simplest way to try and circumvent this is to stock up on mushrooms and abuse them as much as possible before they are inevitably nerfed. There is a reason for Floor 31+ the general strategy for everyone is simply be invincible or get fucked because that is exactly what it is designed to do and nothing else. So to avoid falling prey to their schemes to bilk you out of your hard earned money be sure to follow the advice given on here.

TL;DR

USE FUCKING MUSHROOMS
>>
>defeat 20 scratch tubers mk 3
>reward one scratch metal

Who the fuck designed these quests? I'd be less insulted if the reward was a discount decal.

Also thank christ I knocked both knife quests out of the way and never have to use that piece of shit again...right?
>>
File: wow_its_garbage.jpg (89KB, 785x617px) Image search: [Google]
wow_its_garbage.jpg
89KB, 785x617px
1/16/2017 Dev Stream

>One T-Shirt to random Twitch watcher Moderp
>Quiz Event - LET IT QUIZ
Q. 10,000,000 - what does it represent?
A. 10,000,000 DIE (deaths inside the tower)
REWARD - 1 Death Metal
>Naked Challenge
Shin-san accurately portrays the issue with the Living on the Edge decal against a hater.
Shin-san wastes several minutes not attacking the boss while purporting to teach players about how to play (getting punched repeatedly)
REWARD - 1 Death Metal
>>LET IT INFORMATION<<
>LET IT FES @zepp Tokyo - Jan 22nd JST(15:00~)
Music festival for bands involved with Let it Die
At the festival you will be able to purchase Let it Die T-Shirts, stickers, and a Let it Die towel
One person watching now will be given the three items as a prize.
>Spread the Chaos Campaign
Retweet/Share on Facebook to participate, Golden Animals/DM as prizes for meeting goals: 10,000 RT/Shares is a "big surprise"
>Decal Collector Campaign
These three kinds of Premium Decals can be gained from the Stew store at an elevated rate from 1/20 to 1/24: Heavy Tank, Payback, and Judge's Gavel
You will also not lose decals from losing an attacker during a raid.

>Next Let it Talk 2/3/2017

what a fucking waste of time
>>
>A concert I can't go to
>Merch that I can only get through a sweepstakes
I didn't expect any info on new floors but this is still kind of lame
At least there's free DM's
>>
>>165807892
What the hell does judges gavel do?
>>
>>165807992
100% more damage on knock down attack

AKA knife fag's decal
>>
File: 1391739369160.jpg (265KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1391739369160.jpg
265KB, 960x960px
I asked them about new bosses and shit but they never got back to me i guess they just don't wanna talk about that right now.

after watching the stream i can't help but feel kind of hopeless somehow? maybe just my nerves talking though.
>>
>>165807992
Doubles stomp damage, as well as the stab attack the knife has that replaces the stomp.

AKA completely fucking useless past floor 20 as the knife suffers from both horribly low attack in third form as well as low durability and the attack:durability issue.
>>
>>165807925
Look on the bright side: the merch they showed sucks anyway. If they released phone straps, keychains or shirts with the decals as designs, I would be more upset that we can't get them. Even that Uncle Death pin would be nice to have.
>>
>>165808059
They really need to buff that and the duplex decal if they want to make them at all useful
What's the point of losing a valuable decal slot just so you can do 40 damage instead of 20 on an enemy that has like 5k health
>>
>>165808109
>attack:durability issue.
that only effects 5 star gear

atleast the fire machete isnt really affected by that
>>
>>165808194
they should not buff the decal, thats fine

its how the actual attacks work
>>
>>165808195
It's actually every third form weapon EXCEPT the War Machete - which is an extremely odd exception.
>>
>>165808108
They really don't communicate with their fanbase as well as they should be. At this point in the game's life, they should have already posted a survey or something to gather feedback for what needs fixed, what players want to see more of, etc.

They're also not teasing any new floors or characters, which is really discouraging for those of us who've already finished the game and have nothing to do. I don't know if this is a Japanese dev thing or what but it's incredibly frustrating.
>>
Anyone have pictures of the killer wrestler set?
>>
>upgrading from cleaver saber A to hornet saber decreases the attack 26 points
???????????
>>
how do i unlock haratsuka? from kakino-misaki?
>>
>die to 34 Coen because he takes no fucking damage
should've just done the fucking skip
>>
>>165808108
I honestly dont think there is gonna be new content for awhile

especially because the game itself is not released in japan
>>
>>165808354
I wonder if hornet has more range considering the hit boxes of the game
>>
>>165808585
then what the fuck is the february patch for that everyone's rambling about
>>
>>165808692
probably a lot of Quality of life fixes and such
>>
File: 1392011971897.png (93KB, 250x282px) Image search: [Google]
1392011971897.png
93KB, 250x282px
>>165808692

At this point it's probably just dudebro hype.

Real fuckin' shame i really liked this shit for what it was.
>>
File: let_it_fes_towel.jpg (108KB, 785x617px) Image search: [Google]
let_it_fes_towel.jpg
108KB, 785x617px
>>165808318
JP Devs are actually notoriously bad at communicating anything to players. They have a CM on Reddit who made a 'feedback/bugs' megathread, but it's a fucking mess with no real indication the devs have heard anything stated therein. The only bugs the devs have ever acknowledged were the express elevator killing people, the decal dupe exploit, and the express elevator enemy trap exploit.

These dev streams are also naturally extremely hard to communicate via, as Uncle and Shin-san are just constantly babbling in Japanese about whatever they want while the translator doesn't really have time to address anything in chat between them.

A better way to actually communicate would be a letter to the editor kind of thing, with these Let it Talks addressing questions directly in a segment dedicated to popular questions they've received.

If the answer is 'we can't comment' it's still better than just not acknowledging it at all, which is the thing JP devs never seem to grasp.

>>165808692
In a prior dev stream they talked about future content, then talked about the JP release being in February, and MAY have vaguely hinted that the two were tied. I didn't take that from their stream, but others did.
>>
>>165808764
not to mention there is a good chance that Suda51 is gonna yank some devs for NMH
>>
>>165808887
>>In a prior dev stream they talked about future content, then talked about the JP release being in February, and MAY have vaguely hinted that the two were tied. I didn't take that from their stream, but others did.

there was talk of new weapons and armor, along with challenger bosses

floors will probably be later

there IS a bunch of weapons that never made it in, like the flame thrower
>>
File: 1392346006867.gif (1021KB, 239x220px) Image search: [Google]
1392346006867.gif
1021KB, 239x220px
Why in the FUCK would they launch in the west before their own fucking territory? were we really just fucking lab rats? jesus come the fuck on i'm getting real tired and fed up with the way those fucking JAPS handle the west. this is a fucking joke cut us some slack yeah you got nuked 2 times but were still dealing with niggers for fuck's sake. and well all know what's worse.
>>
>>165802579
Nothing, people are just pussies. Especially since guardshrooms exist and you can make a free DeathBurner from a quest
>>
>>165809121
sony.

Sony wanted some shit out for PSX
>>
File: pvp.png (3KB, 307x47px) Image search: [Google]
pvp.png
3KB, 307x47px
>>165809005
Right, they showed a picture of the Greek mythology themed guy who they said would be a Jackal-like enemy in function, some slides and stuff talking about future content including: level cap release (they kept phrasing it that way), new floors, new weapons, new decals, additional base customization, and I'm sure a few other things I forgot.

The problem is I don't believe they ever indicated any time frame for this stuff. It's a nice thought to align it with the February JP release, but I'm not sure if they ever actually stated or implied that, and their total fucking lack of talking about or acknowledging it makes me think that it's not to be.

That and their total lack of ability to communicate with English speaking people - a bunch of people asked about PVP in chat and it was the only thing they acknowledged in stream, and I'm pretty confident they just talked about raids as if they were PVP but were so vague and spacy about the whole thing that nothing of any substance was actually said.

It is frustrating wanting to play games that JP devs make.
>>
>>165808887
So we pretty much have to rely on their Jap audience to tell the devs what's wrong...
>>
>>165809514
or we could just speak to them in Japanese in streams

they seem to point it out atleast
>>
File: 1390683337512.gif (391KB, 280x174px) Image search: [Google]
1390683337512.gif
391KB, 280x174px
>>165809514
I can smell the fucking gunky shit already

>who gives a fuck about the west give us more exclusive content
>nobody to fucking argue
>west is gonna get left behind
>updates will come far later than the jap's
>were already seeing the immense difference in communication

I asked them on the stream about sushi and they fucking ate that shit up. my comment was surrounded by technical questions about bosses, the game's direction and other important shit we all want to know but they went for my fucking sushi bait bullshit after they were talking about meat and how the fucking shin gook san eats bones for breakfast. it's fucked.

>the only game i genuinely enjoy for a long time gets buried in shit before i can even finish it

Welcome to 2017.

Fucking put me out of my misery.
>>
>>165809121
You act like this is some big, new thing and ??Japan always treats their Western audience fairly.

We didn't get the KH Final Mix games until close to a decade later, and the only reason those were created was from a kneejerk reaction the Japs had when they saw that the rest of the world got to fight Sephiroth in KH1 and they didn't which pissed them right the fuck off.

It hasn't changed much today.
>>
>>165809909
the reason why they havent localized PSO2 because the westerners are already playing

and they would have to remove most of the cross over stuff
>>
>>165809724
I saw that. It was beyond cringey.

Their Twitter isn't much better either. Good luck trying to get them to answer a question that isn't bullshit.
>>
File: 1392667836470.jpg (12KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1392667836470.jpg
12KB, 500x333px
>>165809482
>MHO run by tencent
>first few months in i get the english patch to play
>clocked over a thousand hours in got to real late game content all on my own with a small amount of help
>they later go on to put encryption on their files so the english patch fucked the game up and you have to get the game all over again
>english patch excluded from the options
>still try
>unplayable as fuck regardless of my hours since new shit comes in all the time
>tencent

I expected this shit

>Let it die
>download on launch
>play the living fuck out of it
>have fun believe it or not
>get to 36
>try out the streams
>the more i watch the less i have hope in the game
>the more i read the more i realize
>the more i play the less i want to
>thought it had potential
>the communication difference isn't impossible like Tencent's RACIST AS FUCK ethics
>but it's just enough for us to realize they are evasive and unhelpful intentionally
>it's very likely by the time the jap servers launch we won't be their priority at all

I just fucking hate the japs. Not because they bombed pearl harbor, not because they joined the fucking nazis and not because there was this faggot ass bully jap kid i ended up bullying the fuck back in highschool close to suicide. It's because of their fucking disgusting marketing practices that are as close to chinese vomit being passed as business as the fucking escalators the gooks make.

No sense of valor at all and yet all you see is this puri puri bullshit and all this fucking passive racist bullshit that clearly hasn't gone away. Fuck's sake.
>>
>>165810390
autism
>>
>>165810390
Tenecent is chinese

gunho is a different company
>>
File: 1392136443329.jpg (32KB, 366x321px) Image search: [Google]
1392136443329.jpg
32KB, 366x321px
>>165810538
Tencent and capcom are working together, however. And god knows capcom loves to let that shit fester and boil for the west without doing a fucking damn thing about it.

>>165810536
Retardation.

(notice how that wasn't a mental condition causing the degradation of one's social skills)
>>
>>165810695
>Tencent and capcom are working together, however. And god knows capcom loves to let that shit fester and boil for the west without doing a fucking damn thing about it.

well considering western journalist and media continue to shit on japan

Im not surprised they have spite
>>
Okay, the shop in Uchinobu has "FUCK OFF" written on it. Is that "Wait", or go somewhere else?
>>
>>165809482
>a bunch of people asked about PVP in chat and it was the only thing they acknowledged in stream, and I'm pretty confident they just talked about raids as if they were PVP but were so vague and spacy about the whole thing that nothing of any substance was actually said.

I dunno they did talk about a PVP being a nice idea for later

but why later if you say that they misread it as TDM pvp

I'd like to be optimistic that they'll have actual PVP
>>
>>165811395
Get out of combat
>>
>>165811395
It means you are in combat with something. Backtrack and kill whatever you ran passed
>>
>>165811395
it means some fags are still aggro'd on you
>>
>>165811506
They are literally near the beginning. FUUUUUUUUUCK.
>>
>>165811653
show me your map
>>
Where the fuck is the floor 29 stamp i'm all over the area but I can't find it. This area is so fucking large.
>>
>>165811681
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2WX9zDXUAEXh5T.jpg:large
>>
>>165811451
To be frank I just didn't get what the fuck they were talking about, I heard some shit about raids and TDM but it was mostly just them talking over each other with nothing of substance. So maybe there's something there and they understood that raids are not what people were talking about, maybe not.

This kind of just loops back into these streams just being really shitty community interaction events. They're always trying to be so fast paced about everything (probably because that mask is uncomfortable and they probably have meetings or some shit afterwards) so they're really poor at communicating to the 99% English audience.

If they'd slow down and do things one at a time - here is a challenge, here is Q&A time, here is our event time, here's future content time - these would be much more pleasant events. But like >>165809724 it's pretty clear they just don't want to actually engage about real topics, which for a Japanese dev is extremely common, but for us it just makes it seem like they want to hide something, like the answer to our questions is just something shitty like 'new content canned'
>>
>>165811653
doesn't crouching into stealth break the aggro?
>>
>>165811850
please send these ideas to them

in japanese, they're more likely to listen
>>
>>165811870
Well I just went back and killed them and it worked. Thanks anons.
>>
>>165811963
incoming BWEEEEEEEEEEM in a few seconds
>>
>>165812048
Actually no. It's funny, after the first 20 floors the only time I saw a jackal was when i was (foolishly unpreparedly) trying to hunt one.

But yeah, on my way back. The Jackal timer resets when you level load right?
>>
File: 1483498605204.png (2MB, 1920x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1483498605204.png
2MB, 1920x1009px
>>165811950
And here's issue #2, where do you send such ideas to - they don't really have a community outreach. Just a Twitter and a thread on Reddit that nobody reads. Or you could send in a support desk ticket, which would probably be closed out by some GungHo level 1 flunky as not a real support issue/report.
>>
>>165812194
probably when JP website comes out
>>
Why nut every good game end up turning to shit?

Starbound already ruined 2 years of my life, why must this disappoint as well?
>>
>Oh hey lets guess how you get to this area
>OH you guessed wrong that area is arbitrarily locked from this door
>Try the other door on the other side of the area
>Haha just kidding you actually have to use this bypass four floors down
This is frustrating. I beat the game all the doors should just be UNLOCKED. But no it's F2P so I must play the guessing game because the longer I have to run around the higher the probability of my getting randomly ganked.

I can't fucking wait for Nioh to come out and this game to die.
>>
>>165812472
game is barely a month old, I'd still say give it time
>>
>>165812534
if you're gonna explore your better off being prepared with mushrooms then having to pay for death metals

so I value express pass over DM
>>
>>165812472
And why must autocorrect ruin everything
>>
>>165812534
You;'re trying to get to that level on 39th on the left, right? Fuck that shit. It's btw not the one four levels below. It's the one from Haratsuka I think... haven't tried it but process of elimination.
>>
>>165812645
It's hilarious that you managed to guess where exactly I was trying to get to.
>>
File: IMG_0309.jpg (92KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0309.jpg
92KB, 766x960px
>>165812553
That's what they said about starbound
>>
>>165812472
I would not get overly down about it. It's more that Japanese Devs just fucking suck at communicating and it makes things look worse than they are.

I would just pretend that nobody's said anything about future content other than that they've got some stuff planned.
>>
>>165812756
I went through that exact fucking journey 2 hours ago.
>>
>>165812760
Starbound is a game made by numale indieshit hack devs Chucklefish which is a notoriously shit company

if you expected anything but trash you were entirely misinformed
>>
File: 45748-watamote-just-kill-me-now.gif (237KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
45748-watamote-just-kill-me-now.gif
237KB, 1280x768px
> Get trapped in a dogpile
>I am against a wall getting pummeled by 5 fucking haters.
>I finally jump free... off the side of the roof.
>No death metal
>Time to go make 250,000 KC.
>FML
>>
>>165813296
Screamers, not haters, of course.
>>
File: 1390656222590.jpg (89KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1390656222590.jpg
89KB, 500x600px
>>165811017

>western journalists
>taken seriously by the japs

These fucking numale KEKS don't speak for me and if the japs can't see they're a bunch of fucking faggots then there is no hope.
>>
>die
fuck this game
>>
>>165813296
Rage Attacks can't be stunned, they're helpful for those situations. You know, assuming you didn't have an Assault Rifle equipped and would just kill yourself with the explosion.

Motor Pyscho is king of rage attacks for that reason. Cleaver or Katana will also just hit everything around you fairly quickly.
>>
File: 1392013087459.png (38KB, 238x200px) Image search: [Google]
1392013087459.png
38KB, 238x200px
>>165813474
> cu cks is replaced with KEKS

Time to leave 4chan forever as well. fucking hell nothing good ever lasts, does it?
>>
>>165813521
I would have done that, except i was literally dead in 2 seconds because one of them was a bullet tuber and it broke my armor.
>>
>>165813598
you're kawaii

we'll welcome you back if you do
>>
>>165813598
cux
>>
>>165813296
>Coen comes out of slomo
>instantly die through 2 revives despite no attack animations

I suppose his ground pound shockwaves just never go off when slowed or something then all explode when it's over. wasn't even near him until the ground slam attack had been fully finished

>>165813598
cuck
>>
>>165812946
This really is some of the most blatant "GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY" bullshit. I'm doing the run while fucking invincible and it's still driving me insane. I can't imagine doing it without invincibility. You would go through 20 characters.
>>
>>165813873
I just ran through it normally

did you guys not upgrade your gear or something
>>
>>165813873
Honestly with even an 4* weeb katana its easy. A bronsom magnum (Glinty 3*) works too.
>>
File: C2WiECWVEAAeLlQ.jpg (127KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2WiECWVEAAeLlQ.jpg
127KB, 1200x675px
I wonder if I should care about stealing this waifu
>>
File: C2WiERIUoAA2tD9.jpg (139KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2WiERIUoAA2tD9.jpg
139KB, 1200x675px
anyone just find the way max sounds offended?
>>
>>165814041
>>165814190
It's not a matter of getting through a given area it's the fact I couldn't figure out exactly how the fuck to get to where I wanted to go because doors were just locked for no reason because FUCK YOU I guess.
>>
>>165814553
already that far in, may as well keep her
>>
>>165814737
its to make people who got scared of fighting jin die feel silly
>>
Lizards are adorable when you hold them. I want one as a waiting room pet. I would call her Lizzy and she will be the best non-grilled lizard ever.
>>
>>165814795
but its a skill master and Im already a skill master
>>
>>165814862
when I raid your waiting room, I'll be sure to eat em
>>
>>165814862
Agreed, grilled ones are better by default.
>>
>>165814870
but you get the satisfaction of stealing her from her owner. he probably thinks about it every day, contemplating whether he can save her or not
>>
>>165814821
Jin-Die is really annoying. Hate farming her because it's just roll around the staggering heads attack and the electricity and just wait to get in range to use katana rage.
>>
>>165814962
actually I went out to do a run earlier, and tow people raided

one failed, and one forgot to save her, because he was being chased by my last guy
>>
>>165814989
>the electricity
its funny how that works, and how you can use a snail shroom to COMPLETELY ignore it
>>
>>165815027
then it's a sign that she's meant to be yours
believe me, good things will come from her
>>
>>165814947
Is there no limit to your cruelty? First, you assault me in the tower, then, you trash my living quarters, also, you kidnap my waifus, and now you feel the need to eat my pet?!
>>
File: dsfa.gif (266KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dsfa.gif
266KB, 480x270px
>>165815129
>>
>>165810390
Very autistic.
>>
File: C2WoAuqXcAArwKN.jpg (76KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2WoAuqXcAArwKN.jpg
76KB, 1200x675px
>goretastic a hater and fall through the floor
Man fuck this game sometimes. I was so close to the secret shop too.
>>
Any reason for the gates that are locked from both sides even after all the bosses have been killed?

Do they exist purely to send players on wild goose chases and make them think they can get into areas from ways they cannot? Because this reeks of microtransaction bullshit.
>>
First thing I do when I hit end game is fill up my entire 500 bank with scorpions. Then I will come back and post results of throwing all of them on the waiting room floor.
>>
>>165816141

sa sa saori
>>
Is U-10 weak to anything in particular? I'm prepping up to fight her again, and I'd like some advice.

I feel like I would've had her the first time if I just ate my guardshrooms all at once

I can almost taste the tier 5's at this point
>>
>>165816141
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but someone tried doing that with frogs (30-something frogs) and only 8~10 (forgot exact number) would render at any given time.
>>
File: lid_katana_u10.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lid_katana_u10.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>165816247
I think slashing if anything. My attempts with the sniper were fine, but her weak spot isn't her head, it's the bit on the end of her tail.

Basically just take a quick hit after most of her attacks, and when she lands, remember that running left or right and jumping will dodge any of her attacks she can do from there, giving you a short window to reprisal.

And of course, aim for the tip of her tail, it's weak as fuck and she really doesn't have that much HP. Once you hit it a few times she'll even go into a state where you just get free hits and she tries to slowly hobble away.
>>
>>165816110
keep waiting, you could end up just in the waiting room
>>
File: LET%20IT%20DIE_20161225014824.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LET%20IT%20DIE_20161225014824.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>165816423
I think its her flower thing on her back

it might be just me being use katana and the over head slash having good acess to it though
>>
>>165816261
eternal sadness
>>
>>165816261
the thing is it may limit how many are rendered but they still "exist" and still act
>>
What floor number is mekaroku-go and how do I get there?
>>
>>165816496
It's not, that annoying piece of metal is actually immune to attacks and blocks attempts to hit her a lot of the time. Like I'm honestly kind of surprised your last swing there hit her at all, most the time I go for swings like that it just makes a clank noise and does nothing.

As for why I'm confident about it, I've pretty thoroughly tested with a sniper rifle as to what parts are weak and what parts immune.

also I don't see your hunters much but I'm pretty sure I hate them for some reason or another
>>
>>165816702
is it because I fully gear them?

dont worry I wont be sending them out for a bit until I finish capturing my current pray
>>
>>165816110
I've never fallen but I'm always worried about it. Like I would never use the motorcycle between rooms because I just assume I'd fall through the tiny crack.
>>
>>165816437
Yeah, I made it back which is strange considering falling on floor 30-40 kills you.
>>
File: tumblr_oi3wdbAo111r9wko3o1_1280.png (411KB, 700x557px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi3wdbAo111r9wko3o1_1280.png
411KB, 700x557px
>>165816873
Yeah most likely. Just salty about the rewards for naked vs fully geared being totally identical (and garbage), I am pretty sure it doesn't cause any loss in rewards but I deliberately go out of my way to kill any hunter I see with a weapon/armor.
>>
>>165816976
the designers have it thought out that instead of having the whole below area be a death zone, only specific parts

other wise its their fault and they just send you to the waiting area

pretty good of them
>>
>>165817032
jokes on you then, i see no difference between losses and draws

i don't mind geared hunters any more, they usually kill enough screamers that its a net positive in terms of durability expenditure, especially if you have extra brainshrooms around.
>>
>>165817032
What's the point in sending in geared hunters? They all get brainshroomed anyways
>>
>>165817453
Most my trips have been just running past everything anyways, so them killing screamers is irrelevant, I just want them to know that I take the time to kill them basically. Kinda wish you could kidnap hunters like defenders.

>>165817549
There is an utterly negligible gain in the KC/SP a hunter brings back if they manage to kill the target. The real reason though is that they know killing someone is a massive set-back to anyone that is actually unprepared enough to get killed, and so that makes them happy knowing they fucked up someone's day.
>>
>>165816247
I just used 2 cloak shroom, 1 sting shroom, and a base level Pork Chopper and killed her with like 8 seconds to spare. died to Coen being a tanky piece of shit afterwards though.

on that note, to do the Coen skip tomorrow do I need to kill U-10 again for anything or should I just be able to go for it?
>>
File: 1286413642598.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1286413642598.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Is it super important to upgrade armour? I feel like most times you take serious damage it'll probably kill you anyway.
>>
>>165817918
high tier armor makes you practically invincible to anything below the 30s

but invest any materials into weapons first, then whatever armor you think looks nice
>>
>>165818079
its kinda funny how strong end game armor is

>invincible shroom is about to run out
>taro hotglues me
>about to receive his hot love as invincibility dies
>barely singes me
>>
File: Gosh.jpg (59KB, 540x436px) Image search: [Google]
Gosh.jpg
59KB, 540x436px
>>165816423
>>165816702
Thanks for the advice anons, I think I might be able to handle 'er with my shooter or attacker if she's not strong against piercing.

>>165817838
>Cloak shrooms
Cloak shrooms are rare as fuck for me, so Dioshrooms are just going to have to do. the advice is noted though
>>
>>165817763
fwiw, i only send my nasty hunters to the higher floors

that way if they do kill anyone that person suffers a massive loss (and frankly deserves it) and if they made it into the 30s already they probably won't quit the game over it. its not like i'm trying to kill off the player base, which is all you'll end up doing if you send your 5*s after rank 15s on floor 12 when a fight is going on.
>>
>>165818463
Why do people progressing through 31+ deserve to basically lose a character and a bunch of blueprints again? Or for most people who send these faggot hunters, have all their armor shredded off in one death burner attack? Expeditions have a range of +/- 5 rank, and most people who make it into the 30s will have 5 freezer slots, the only way to avoid you faggots is to consciously game the system and not buy more than 1 grade 5 fighter, and if they're that well informed, they wouldn't be the unprepared type to begin with.

So again, what do you have against new players that are trying to progress? This doesn't even gain you anything of any value, especially given that you're in CA so you have dev-raids to provide infinite KC, so the meager bonus there certainly isn't pushing your buttons.

>>165818394
She's certainly not as resistant as JIN-DIE, I've got a video of killing her with a sniper but it's a little lengthy. If you have a One Shot One Kill, aim for her head, if you don't, aim for the tip of her tail. The tail will always be good enough damage though, the head just outpowers it a little with OSOK.
>>
>>165818394
if you need some Transparungus you can make a bunch of 1* lucky stars to send on expeditions to the 11-20 floors. assuming your freezer isn't full of course. I usually get 2-3 per wave of expeditions. slow for sure, but workable. though since you're at the 30s guard shrooms are really damn common for whatever silly reason and expeditions usually haul back like 10 at a time
>>
File: LET%20IT%20DIE_20170112195419.webm (644KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LET%20IT%20DIE_20170112195419.webm
644KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>165818767
>So again, what do you have against new players that are trying to progress?

nothing, i just find it lame when the scariest monster in the level is replaced with a naked level 25 who only has points in luck. from the beginning of the game you're trained to listen for signs of the hater, and to carefully engage, and its extremely anticlimactic when all you find is someone made of tissue paper. it destroys the survival horror atmosphere for me. and in the 30s, its much more common that you find a hunter than anywhere else (i get one almost every level). all i aim to do with my hunters is recreate the intended experience.

i do think hunters should give as much gold/spl as haters, but that's tangential here.
>>
>>165819581
The main issue I take with this is the power gap between a player's geared hunter and a dev hater. Dev haters pack final form gear at 30% durability. That means their weapons aren't actually that scary - they hurt, but they're not liable to kill in one or two hits.

When a player sends out hunters on the other hand, they are generally max durability, new players with hobo gear basically can't hurt them, and if they ever get touched, they get instantly killed by a 7 hit maxed out rapier combo, or lit on fire and lose at least a third of their armor's durability, probably all of it, making it so they'll die in one combo from pretty much anything.

This is extremely different from the haters you'd find leading up to this, it's not fun to be instantly killed by an enemy you can barely even scratch.

And if you're prepared and bring brainshrooms for the eventuality of meeting your faggot hunter, whoop there goes that sense of survival horror, now they're less threatening than even a naked hunter.

Basically the only people who would appreciate a fully geared hunter are those that are already well-informed about them, and thus won't find them threatening. Just light them on fire and KAMAS their gear off, then kill them however you want, how terrifying.
>>
>>165712610
It sucks, but situational awareness is your friend. Don't just sprint through levels and remember to exploit line of sight tricks and that haters never shut the fuck up. You can always just run away too if it ends up being an unavoidable encounter.
>>
>>165820043
i always send my guys out with bare hands, and at the most 1 star +4 dr drill pants, if they pick up a weapon and murder you im sorry
>>
>>165820209
>haters never shut the fuck up
mfw that one fighter that wont stop wailing like a banshee
>>
>>165820043
who said they are all rapier/deathburner, i only have one of those and i save him for the revenge tab. the rest are (slightly) more interesting.

i get your point, but the weakness of 5* dev hater weapons is also kind of lame. in reality the 4* dev haters were more frightening because they didn't use useless final form weapons.

brainshrooms and guardshrooms blatantly destroy survival horror in all cases, but at least they do up inventory space so you'll have a limited number. if all a hunter is going to do is drain resources either way, forcing you to use up an auto-kill is about the best i can hope for. maybe you'll be a little spooked when you hear the next "CHOKE ON IT" around a corner and you're already out of mushrooms.
>>
>>165820395
Yeah. That was weird. Is that random or is there a specific Fighter that does that?
>>
>>165820483
the chick who is 3rd from the left in the fighter depot cannot stop screeching. dark hair in a psuedo-bun.
>>
>>165816261
Does that also apply for Mushrooms? I'm thinking of trying that "spread your Guard and Stingshrooms in front of the elevator, gear up, and then eat them rapidly before ascending" trick and don't want to waste my precious resources.
>>
>>165820395
Thankfully most people don't know which avatar it is because I have to take my headphones off whenever I meet one.

>>165820483
I heard it was a specific template, but it might be random based on how rare they are for me.
>>
>>165820395
what one is that again? I'm gonna make all my expeditioneers unique and give them different setups and equipment. Want to make them a challenge but not bullshit tier like rapiers and irons. might make one guy be a proper shit kicker though for revenges
>>
>>165820323
That's cool I leave those guys alone. With armor they actually survive random enemies, and anything they pick up can't be that threatening. It seems like the best thing to do if you want to avoid losses but don't want to be a massive prick.

I send mine out naked because I'm usually aiming for specific areas and don't like to punish people for doing what I want them to. Like Kohashi/Okusa

>>165820429
>i get your point, but the weakness of 5* dev hater weapons is also kind of lame. in reality the 4* dev haters were more frightening because they didn't use useless final form weapons.
Can't say I really disagree there, and it's one of the things that makes me think final form weapons are NOT supposed to be so fucking useless.

I mean, the main thing is that you're only really threatening new players, and a lot of them are going to be wearing gear that makes your high end weapons kill them for making a single mistake. I would be on board if you could somehow make your guys threatening but not frustratingly bullshit, but there's not much of a middle ground there. Well geared people are going to find your hunters a joke, new people are oftentimes going to just die with little recourse since all humanoid enemies chase you with unlimited stamina, making getting away without Treasure Hunter a losing proposition a lot of the time.
>>
File: Killer7.jpg (486KB, 802x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Killer7.jpg
486KB, 802x1044px
>>165820619
>I'm gonna make all my expeditioneers unique and give them different setups and equipment. Want to make them a challenge but not bullshit tier like rapiers and irons.

Harman, you bastard!
>>
>>165820619
>sending out fully equipped expeditioners
Dick
>>
>>165820627
its a narrow line to walk and i'm probably on the wrong side, but i'm going to keep sending them out. +0 final form armor isn't that unreasonable, and i don't send my hunters to floor 31/32 anyway. if you got to 33 i expect you to have farmed a katana and by then you can kill my dudes if you're careful.
>>
New thread:

>>165820923
>>
>>165820716
if it makes you feel better my hockey player guy has yet to get a kill. my axe knight got a couple though somehow. gonna grind the KAMAS up a bit so it actually does some damage then make a spec ops guy, not sure what armor set yet since there's a lot of cool looking military gear
>>
>>165820936
Well, least not all of your guys are Death Burning Rapier faggots so you're better than most.

Some of my guys have weapons. I try to spread the Scythe +4 around for people that want to try it.

I deliberately do not send them to people from Cali unless they're in Kohashi/Okusa because I am spiteful
>>
>>165821097
the rapier ai just doesn't sit right with me, because i can't do the 7hit myself despite practicing. best i've ever gotten was 5.

and i get the cali spite, but its not like i'm gonna hop teams since i'm actually from california
>>
>>165808306
I've seen some anon mention seeing dev haters with a 4 star version of the machete, which would probably be why it isn't affected by the bug; it isn't the final tier of weapon.
>>
>>165821307
Well, up front, I don't believe that at all, someone would take screenshots of it if that was the case.

And if it were true, that would be even more of an extraordinary exception, being the only weapon to have 4 forms for some reason.

>>165821295
Not everyone from/on Cali is total shit, but literally every piece of shit I've ever encountered in this game has been on that team, so, you know, groupings.
>>
>>165821451
If I had to guess most weapons will be given more tiers whenever they actually add new floors I hope. I can't really say anything so far as legitimacy goes, just bringing up that I heard somebody mention a thing that sounds suspicious and would line up with the machete not degrading like usual.
>>
How do I unlock 38F Himokawa to 39F Haratsuka? There's a gate on both sides. The escalator is pink.
Thread posts: 760
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.