[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 232

File: 1438711170089.png (1MB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438711170089.png
1MB, 1400x1000px
Do it for Ciri Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out!
>Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
http://f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
http://pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
http://www.mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
http://www.gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
http://imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
http://imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
http://wtcg.pl
>Discord server
https://discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread: >>164472772
>>
first for yen
>>
>>164694327
>Yennefer's office.png
>>
File: What if I told you.png (589KB, 587x588px) Image search: [Google]
What if I told you.png
589KB, 587x588px
Is Act 3 good yet

>>164694459
A shame how little she's in TW3 after all that build up.
>>
File: 20170105234805_1.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170105234805_1.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
HOW
O
W

Why can't I just Witcher 2 fistfight this man?

>>164693862
just burn em and use the oil lad
>>
>>164694728
yeah i know what you mean, at least her romance works well with the story as she is much more important to the events of tw3. Think about how depressed triss friend must have been about triss' romance. she barely has any romance scenes with geralt even post waifu patch.
>>
Geralt and Triss OTP
>>
>>164695085
>yeah i know what you mean, at least her romance works well with the story as she is much more important to the events of tw3.
I just figured she'd be around more, like how Dandelion and Zoltan were pretty much there for all of TW1 and TW2. Guess that would have been ahrd to write around though. Tbf I'm biased, I always found her by far the most fun character. There's more to her than muh romance option at least, but not as much onscreen as I'd have liked.

>Think about how depressed triss friend must have been about triss' romance. she barely has any romance scenes with geralt even post waifu patch.
I don't care. The waifupatch was a mistake.
>>
>>164695085
What? Triss has beautiful scenes with Geralt. I love them so much, they are a pure joy to play through. Waifu patch only made them better, mainly the tent scene, it's fantastic, the rest were just ok, talk with Ciri is nice I guess.

But 'A Matter of Life and Death' remains my favorite quest ever.
>>
>>164695487
>talk with Ciri is nice I guess.
Those Ciri conversations actually made me mad to watch. Such shit writing, so out of character and acting like TW3 was the only part of the story.
>>
File: 4379186-1423345139700.jpg (55KB, 461x640px) Image search: [Google]
4379186-1423345139700.jpg
55KB, 461x640px
Phillipa?

She's THICC enough to be her
>>
werewolf down.
>>
>>164695487
I couldn't stop laughing when Triss stands up on that barrel and Triss to act "charismatic"
>>
File: Raddest of Kings.jpg (470KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Raddest of Kings.jpg
470KB, 1440x810px
>>164695572
Not MILFY enough. We need to go older and more predatory looking. Remember this is the cougar that made Lad Rad get so sad he went mad.

>>164695639
The VA does her best but the voice and character they built in TW2 that she's still stuck with made it fall flat. It's like getting a pre-battle speech from a yoga instructor from southern California.
>>
>>164695557
I must say it made me smile when Geralt said how he feels that with Triss things are finally just the way the should be and that he found harmony with her.

In the other conversation with Ciri when she asks him is it that good with Triss, Geralt says "Better"

Being the waifufag that I am, I loved them :3
>>
>>164695904
None of them sounded like who they're supposed to be. It's basically the writers talking to the audience, not Geralt talking to Ciri. This goes for both versions of that waifupatch conversation.
>>
File: witcher3_2016_08_25_03_56_33_580.jpg (700KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3_2016_08_25_03_56_33_580.jpg
700KB, 1920x1080px
>>164695639
I though it was a nice moment, Triss was just so awesome throughout that whole quest imo. I was proud of her during that speech.
>>
File: 20170106000808_1.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170106000808_1.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>164694870
I FUCKING DID IT LADS

The key is to move far away so that he moves a couple steps and then attacks so you can better time when to counter, he will also be more likely to do a heavy swing because of the distance instead of the assrape jab
>>
>>164696096
>only geralt and two nobodies are listening

lmao

8/10 for cuteness though
>>
>>164695487
>>164695557
>>164695996
How those convos should have gone in my professional writing opinion

Option 1:
>Ciri: Really? You and Triss? How could you?
>Geralt: I have a scat fetish. You'll understand when you're older.

Option 2
>Ciri: How's Mom?
>Geralt: She's fine.

Option 3 (forever alone)
>Ciri: THE TIME OF THE WHITE FROST AND WHITE LIGHT IS COME. ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR. I WILL DROWN EVERY WORLD IN BLOOD.
>Geralt: want to playe Gwent?
>>
>>164695996
I though it was appropriate. If Geralt ends up with Triss, Ciri shows less enthusiasm and questions him what led to that but remains supportive of his decisions. It seems like a reasonable reaction on her part.

Where as if you choose Yen she seems to be glad, although the boat dialogue was kind of awkward.
>>
>>164696437
>Ciri shows less enthusiasm and questions him what led to that but remains supportive of his decisions.
Seemed pretty happy to me. It's pure Bioware "Every decision is good. You're special Mr. Player!" crap.
>>
>>164695316
beleive you me m8 i know your feels im a YUUUUUGE yen fag, i agree; i would have loved for her to be there the whole game with gerry going from velen, to novigrad then skellige together. at least when she is around she steals the show.
>>
File: facepalming mage.png (87KB, 372x315px) Image search: [Google]
facepalming mage.png
87KB, 372x315px
>>164696096
>>
>>164696526
I mean problem is they'd have to keep coming up with reasons why Yen can't just fix all your quest problems with magic if she's around all the time, so I get her not being around that often, but shit, I expected more a stint in two quest hubs. Spend all of TW2 trying to find out what happened to her, she shows up in this big dramatic moment in the prologue, then fucks off for 20-60 hours of play time to return for another hour.
>>
>>164695487
>all that dank loot in the sewers on the way to the docks
Made my dick harder than triss does tbqhwyf
>>
>>164696312
Nah, I prefer seeing my Geralt explaining nicely how he feels with Triss. The only part I must admit takes it too far is before, during, after, always :3

>>164696290
They were all absorbing Tris' wise words of encouragement and she lead them to a comfy life in Kovir.
>>
File: my statue face when.jpg (727KB, 1930x2018px) Image search: [Google]
my statue face when.jpg
727KB, 1930x2018px
>>164696634
The background always rebels from waifu scenes.

>>164696796
>my Geralt
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>164696284
im proud of you anon
>>
>>164696509
I mean, she's not unhappy, she will support Geralt whatever he decides doing, but she is clearly more satisfied in they Yen route, which makes perfect sense.

>>164696703
Loot was fine, but my Geralt was too worried bandaging the wounds those rats gave Triss. I loved how he showed care for her, most romantic sewer moment ever.
>>
>>164697107
>I mean, she's not unhappy, she will support Geralt whatever he decides doing, but she is clearly more satisfied in they Yen route, which makes perfect sense.
Her Yen dialogue sucks too. Last she saw of them she left them in an idyllic pocket universe for eternal warm and fuzzies. Why is she surprised they're together? Plus the dialogue just doesn't sound like her in any case.
>>
>>164696925
>REEEEEEEEEEE
Yup, my Geralt. He's the best :3

>>164697194
Yeah, but a lot of time has passed, she probably heard things about Geralt's amnesia and Triss and what not, maybe Yen told her about the Djinn wish and how they remained together, I don't know. It could even refer to them getting separated by the Wild Hunt and reunited after that.

The boat dialogue was kind of strange with her giving Geralt advice to go and basically fuck Yen's brains out in the middle of nowhere.
>>
File: geraltferrets.jpg (156KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
geraltferrets.jpg
156KB, 400x600px
>Triss pretends to be Yen's bestie after taking advantage of the amnesiac love of her life
>>
>>164697838
Well, they aren't exactly the closest friends in the game. It's mostly down to business. I always wonder what their trip from KM to Novigrad was. That must have been awkward, especially if Geralt chooses Triss.

And besides, my Geralt is not a victim, he chose to be with Triss on his own free will and initiative and Yen has a point when she blames him too.
>>
>>164697749
>The boat dialogue was kind of strange with her giving Geralt advice to go and basically fuck Yen's brains out in the middle of nowhere.
This was a classic freudian slip my dude, ciri has all sorts of daddy issues
>>
>>164697749
>Yeah, but a lot of time has passed, she probably heard things about Geralt's amnesia and Triss and what not,
When?

> maybe Yen told her about the Djinn wish and how they remained together
She apparently told her about summoning the most recent one. Only explanation, assuming the writers thought it out at all. Would have been interesting to see how and why that was related to her. Camera has to be on Geralt at all time though because this is TW3 the adventures of Witcher Shepard.

>The boat dialogue was kind of strange with her giving Geralt advice to go and basically fuck Yen's brains out in the middle of nowhere.
Makes perfect sense coming from Ciri even if you read it purely sexual. Only problem is, Ciri isn't Ciri for most of the game so psycho sexual abuse victim Ciri dialogue coming from daughteru Ciri is jarring to the player.
>>
>>164697107
so without using geralt as a proxy, do you have sexual feelings toward triss?
>>
>>164697838
>the game pretends they're still friends half the time

>>164698096
Yeah I try to rationalize the mixed signals between Yen and Triss too, but really I don't think that's the writers' intent. If they hate each other it might make some player's feel bad about about their choices, can't have that.
>>
My W3 game's still fucked. After Pellar's Augering all peasants in the fucking world in Velen are stuck in their panic/combat expressions and they spout them randomly. Can not find the fix through Google for shit. Tried just about everything, including doing the quest three times in different ways.
>>
>>164698291
"My Geralt"= "Idealized Version of Me" in modern RPG parlance so I can guarantee he does. she has big tits so i don't blame him
>>
File: 20161229191518_1.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161229191518_1.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>164698397
That's why I think the faux threesome scene is fucking retarded.

Yen and Triss would never collaborate like that, they really would have a 9000 degree argument about it, "HE'S MINE, NO HE'S MINE"

Yennefer would never just drop her one true love because he also shagged triss, she would bitch like fuck and force Geralt to choose then furiously fuck him afterwards
>>
>>164698715
>That's why I think the faux threesome scene is fucking retarded.
It's supposed to be a joke because you'd have to make Geralt be fucking retarded and OOC to get that scene, whether by accident or on purpose for shits and giggles. I wouldn't even call it a canon outcome. It's literally the devs laughing at the player.
>>
>>164698715
Also:

>Yennefer would never just drop her one true love because he also shagged triss, she would bitch like fuck and force Geralt to choose then furiously fuck him afterwards
I think she'd just quietly leave him if he did what you have to do to get that scene. Only quietly because of the bigger concern her Ciri. Without a crisis it would be loud and violent.
>>
File: 4557591.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
4557591.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>164698852
>you'd have to make Geralt be fucking retarded and OOC to get that scene

hehe yeah
>>
>>164698715
>Yen and Triss would never collaborate like that, they really would have a 9000 degree argument about it, "HE'S MINE, NO HE'S MINE"

>Triss
>Standing up to an older, more powerful sorceress
>not meekly surrendering and walking away
>>
>>164698852
>It's supposed to be a joke because you'd have to make Geralt be fucking retarded and OOC to get that scene

Good luck I'm behind 7 console commands
>>
>>164698275
>When?
It's been around two or three years years since Geralt and Yen got separated and the events of TW3 if I'm not mistaken.

>>164698275
>She apparently told her about summoning the most recent one. Only explanation, assuming the writers thought it out at all. Would have been interesting to see how and why that was related to her. Camera has to be on Geralt at all time though because this is TW3 the adventures of Witcher Shepard.
That's what I thought, I assumed Yen probably told her about it at some point. It doesn't have to relate to her in any special way, maybe she just made an observation. It could have been more in depth though.

>>164698275
>Ciri isn't Ciri for most of the game so psycho sexual abuse victim Ciri dialogue coming from daughteru Ciri is jarring to the player.
True, but it's not unreasonable for them to tone her down a bit considering the point of the game is to make player care for her.

>>164698397
>Yeah I try to rationalize the mixed signals between Yen and Triss too, but really I don't think that's the writers' intent. If they hate each other it might make some player's feel bad about about their choices, can't have that.
I jsut see it as the two of them being mature enough to put it aside and focus on more pressing issues, like protecting Ciri. They need each other and it's in everyone's interest if they get along. That's why I wonder what the trip to Novigrad was, with just the two of them alone

>>164698291
I don't really see myself with Triss nor as Geralt. I kind of enjoy them being together. But yeah, she's hot.
>>
>>164699041
You're on 4chan, it's assumed at least one fourth of us are legitimately on the spectrum.

>>164699194
>bending time and space to force fictional characters into a hellish harem anime purgatory against their will
bueno
>>
>>164696690
yeah i see what you mean, not to mention the ass-ton of writing cdpr would have to for her if she was in the game the whole way through. itd be pretty cool to have your sorceressfu tag along and teleport you around as a means of fast travel, though' like you said thatd be kinda game breaking.
>>
>>164699140
>meekly surrendering and walking away
>implying she wouldn't beg to be Yennefers fuck toy in exchange for letting her watch Yen and Geralt go at it

She was already Phillipa's sex slave, maybe she has a thing for black haired milfs
>>
>>164699217
>It's been around two or three years years since Geralt and Yen got separated and the events of TW3 if I'm not mistaken.
During that time Ciri's been on the run with Eugenics man. The entire time. How would she know the little details?

>That's what I thought, I assumed Yen probably told her about it at some point. It doesn't have to relate to her in any special way, maybe she just made an observation. It could have been more in depth though.
It's hard to imagine the circumstances under which this would occur and it might shed some light on their personalities in an instructive way. It's a lost opportunity.

>True, but it's not unreasonable for them to tone her down a bit considering the point of the game is to make player care for her.
Make as many players as possible care for her you mean. Instead of just let the writing stand on its own. CDPR doesn't do that anymore. I expect Cyberpunk to be like a Bioware game with better dialogue and voice work. And graphics. And soundtrack.

Ok better in almost every way but I'm still mad REEEEEEEE.

>I jsut see it as the two of them being mature enough to put it aside and focus on more pressing issues, like protecting Ciri. They need each other and it's in everyone's interest if they get along. That's why I wonder what the trip to Novigrad was, with just the two of them alone
Again, I'd like to see it that way, but I really think the writers were trying (and failing) to push some sort of reconciliation there, minus the occasional slip like bedocide.
>>
>>164699282
>yeah i see what you mean, not to mention the ass-ton of writing cdpr would have to for her if she was in the game the whole way through.
It's not like the studio was known for the strength of their character writing or anything. Those poor writers that came onboard for TW2 asking "Why didn't you bring in Ciri or Yennefer"...

>>164699454
Philippa's hair is brown and Yen's too waifish to be a milf sadly. The common thread is she just has no self respect.
>>
>>164699454
stop stop, i can only get so hard.
>>
>>164699140
Well they did have a nice spout in LotL in the end and Trissfu stood up to her. It wouldn't be too OOC if they put a scene like that in the gmae. There is also the moment on Thanedd when Yen scolds Triss for getting too friendly with Geralt.

You're not going to meet a loved one, Triss,' Yennefer continued. 'I am not so noble or stupid enough to give you the opportunity, or him the temptation. But just for today. I could not deny myself the sweet satisfaction. He knows what role you play as a member of the Lodge. He will thank you for that with his famous look. And I'll be looking at your quivering lips and trembling hands, I will listen to your lame apologies and excuses. And you know what, Triss? I will faint with delight.'
'I knew,' Triss grunted. 'That you would not forget, that you would take your revenge. I agreed to this, because I was actually at fault. But one thing I must tell you, Yennefer. Do not count too much on fainting. He knows how to forgive.'
'He knows what was done to him, of course,' Yennefer narrowed her eyes. 'But he will never forgive you for what was done to Ciri. And me.'
'It is possible,' Triss swallowed. 'He may not forgive. Especially if you insist. But he won't fly into a rage. He won't lower himself like that.'
Yennefer flicked her horse with her whip in anger. The animal whinnied and leapt and the sorceress swayed in her saddle.
'Enough talk,' she snapped. 'more humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, to stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character... As of right now, right now! Oh I want to grab you by your matted red hair...'
'Try it!' screamed Triss. 'Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I'll scratch out your eyes!' I...'
>>
>>164699715
I wish that scene progressed further. Yennefer's hand are too fucked up for her to put up a good magic fight at this point probably but she might still manage to plant a knife in her ribs..

>There is also the moment on Thanedd when Yen scolds Triss for getting too friendly with Geralt
And Triss meekly hangs her head in shame before wandering off?.
>>
File: WFG.jpg (477KB, 720x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WFG.jpg
477KB, 720x1500px
>waifautism.exe
>run as administrator
>>
>>164699715
>'Try it!' screamed Triss. 'Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I'll scratch out your eyes!' I...'
God damn book Triss pisses me off. "Vindictive bitch"? After the shit she pulled Yennefer, Geralt, and Ciri have the patience of saints for not fucking straight up murdering her. Yet Triss seems to have no conception of this, even at this late hour. She's treating it like some dumb highschool drama she can just walk away from. A social faux pas followed by a catfight. Not treason, betrayal, and the next best thing to murder and slavery.

Ginger cunt is getting off light if you asked me.
>>
>>164700130
Those descriptions trigger my non-waifu autism

>Philippa the master manipulator
>Yennefer allegedly charming as hell when she wants something
>both viewed as bitchy by pretty much everyone instantly

Reminds me of the ASOIAF to Game of Thrones transition where cunning Littlefinger went from nonthreatening jokester who is everybody's friend to hyper sleazy whoremonger that everyone instantly knows is a lying sack of shit.
>>
>>164699543
>How would she know the little details?
I assume she's been updated with the events that happened in her absence after they were reunited. But this is just my speculation on what might have been the reason for Ciri saying she's glad they ended up together. I have no idea what the devs intended and I never really went so deep into that scene, being a Trissfag and all.

>>164699543
>Make as many players as possible care for her you mean. Instead of just let the writing stand on its own
That's really hard to accomplish. Ciri has books of character history and it would be practically impossible to translate it all into game(same with Yen), so they focus on making the player care. It might not be the best, but it's absolutely vital seeing how TW3 story is basically 'Save Ciri'

>Again, I'd like to see it that way, but I really think the writers were trying (and failing) to push some sort of reconciliation there, minus the occasional slip like bedocide.
Could be, but they left it all too vague, we can only play guess and fill it out with our own interpretations.
>>
File: sweating.jpg (15KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
15KB, 234x216px
>>164700325
probably written based on the game characters rather than the books

>phillipa will never sexually assault you in public

d-damn
>>
>>164700394
>I assume she's been updated with the events that happened in her absence after they were reunited.
By who? Who would tell her those things? And why? You really think either Yennefer or Triss would be eager to bring it up? Plus how long has she spent with anyone that knows this stuff besides Geralt at this point? A few hours?

>That's really hard to accomplish. Ciri has books of character history and it would be practically impossible to translate it all into game(same with Yen)
It's not like flashbacks would be hard to work in. Good porn for the bookfags that get to see favorite scenes in 3d form, excuse for more Ciri segments. And hell, I know they can write better than that anyway. They get the whole Bloody Baron backstory in and make him likeable despite being a worse person than either of them.

Truth is they didn't try. It was just easier to go the pandering route. Still, they did a better job with Yennefer than Ciri. Cii is barely recognizable from the end of the books to TW3, even if you do account for the time gap.
>>
>>164700548
>probably written based on the game characters rather than the books
The games have that same flaw. You keep hearing shit about how Yennefer is this sneaky manipulator using her feminine wiles and natural charm to play 5d chess on men, then in game she's brutally honest to the point of offensiveness 24/7, to everyone. Philippa they did alright with in TW2 though I think; based purely on me not having read the books at the time and thinking she was a bit shifty and had an attitude but basically a good lady until the Saskia bomb dropped.
>>
>>164699951
>And Triss meekly hangs her head in shame before wandering off?.
Yeah, pretty much, but it happens before the Rivia fight.

>>164700193
It's just a heated moment, they've known each other for far too long and they are just trying to hurt each other. If you consider what happens next, Triss actually shows courage and pulls through and Yen is left impressed in a way.

Quote 1
Yennefer felt that instead of an upper lip, she had a big potato. At least one front tooth was chipped or knocked out and it hurt to talk.
'Triss...' she stammered. 'Teleport us out of here!'
'No, Yennefer,' Triss's voice was very quiet and very cold.
'They'll kill us...'
'No, Yennefer. I will not run away. I will not hide under the skirts of the Lodge. And even though it I am ready to faint with fear, like at Sodden, I will get over it!'

Quote 2:
Hail sparkled in the sun like diamonds. They were still falling, but the biggest downpour had abated, Yennefer could tell by the pounding on the magical shield, then the hail stopped. Suddenly, as if cut off. Guards stormed into the street, the shoes of their horses scraped on the ice. The rabble screamed and fled, whipped by whips and beaten with the flats of swords.
'Bravo, Triss,' croaked Yennefer. 'I don't know what that was... But it was effective.'
'There was something to defend,' croaked Triss Merigold - heroine of the hill.
'There always is. We better run, Triss. Because it is probably not over yet.'
>>
>>164700548
Oh just noticed the hyper-political Yennefer dragging people to shitty summits and balls all the time thing. It's definitely a game only fag.
>>
>>164700892
>and Yen is left impressed in a way.
Yeah she had every reason to expect abject cowardice. Her expectations were at the rock bottom and Triss therefore managed to exceed them.
>>
Reminder that Trissfag is only "ironically" into Triss

Kind of sad really
>>
File: prawn suit.jpg (411KB, 2048x1107px) Image search: [Google]
prawn suit.jpg
411KB, 2048x1107px
>>164700892
>>164701207
>Have a massive firepower and defensive advantage over your opponents
>still run away because you're just that stupid and cowardly
>eventually come back and sort of almost fix it even though really it might be too late
Triss is literally Wikus in the alien mech at the end of District 9
>>
File: 1462734715495.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1462734715495.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>164701456
>Triss is literally Wikus in the alien mech at the end of District 9

That's a pretty great metaphor
>>
>>164700662
>By who? Who would tell her those things? And why?
Ciri is the one who saves him form the Wild Hunt, so she already knows they were separated, and Geralt probably talked to her about his amnesia and the things he's been through in the past few years. For example after the KM battle, they spend a week in KM before setting of to the Sabbat and traveling for another week or so. It's safe to say they talked during their time together. But again, this is just me guessing,I'm not stating it as a fact, I might be worng, itss never said in the game.

>It's not like flashbacks would be hard to work in. Good porn for the bookfags that get to see favorite scenes in 3d form, excuse for more Ciri segments.
I actually really like this idea that would be nice.

>Truth is they didn't try. It was just easier to go the pandering route.
In a way I can agree and I also feel the same about the way choices from TW2 were implemented. They wanted to create a sequel to both the books and the games and they wanted it to be accessible to the people who haven't played nor read them. In that scenario, one has to make some sacrifices, but it turned out alright in the end. Is it perfect? No, but it's fairly good.
>>
>>164701637
>and Geralt probably talked to her about his amnesia and the things he's been through in the past few years.
That's the kind of thing they should show. But he's not touchy feely enough to get into the rest of it.

>In a way I can agree and I also feel the same about the way choices from TW2 were implemented. They wanted to create a sequel to both the books and the games and they wanted it to be accessible to the people who haven't played nor read them. In that scenario, one has to make some sacrifices, but it turned out alright in the end. Is it perfect? No, but it's fairly good.
I was disappointed.
>>
>>164701207
Regardless of the expectations, Triss did a right thing and it's implied as a beginning of her growth to a brave person.

'Merigold's Hailstorm,' said Nimue. 'Basically, the name is used illegally, since the magic has never been registered, and no one has been able to repeat it. The reason is simple - Triss had an injured mouth and spoke slurred and distorted. Some also claim that fear affected her language.'
'I do not believe it,' Condwiramurs pursed her lips. 'In the annals there is no shortage of other examples of courage and heroism from Venerable Triss, some even call her chronically
fearless. But I wanted to ask you about something else. On version of the legend has it that Triss was not alone on Rivia Hill. That Yennefer was also there with her.'

>>164701332
My love for Triss is pure as it gets, there is nothing ironical about it :3
>>
>>164701919
Anyone look at this post and tell me this isn't dripping in sarcasm
>>
>>164701919
>Regardless of the expectations, Triss did a right thing and it's implied as a beginning of her growth to a brave person.
Too little far too late. And brave isn't worth much when you're still a dumb fuck.

>'I do not believe it,' Condwiramurs pursed her lips. 'In the annals there is no shortage of other examples of courage and heroism from Venerable Triss, some even call her chronically
fearless. But I wanted to ask you about something else. On version of the legend has it that Triss was not alone on Rivia Hill. That Yennefer was also there with her.'
Kek I'd forgotten that this was implied distortion/propaganda on the level of St. Philippa.
>>
>>164702017
He is a sick man.
>>
>>164701786
>That's the kind of thing they should show. But he's not touchy feely enough to get into the rest of it.
Yeah, I don't see him going into details but the basics are enough for her to get the picture.

>I was disappointed.
I was also disappointed about some things, but the overall game left a remarkable impression on me, so I tend to overlook some details and fill the gaps myself.

>>164702017
Nope, no sarcasm, I mean every word :3
>>
So, has the Cyperpunk release date been announced yet?
>>
What do you guys even talk about all the time?
There isn't anything new coming out.
>>
>>164702361
>fill the gaps myself
we can tell

you also fill literally everything else outside of the gaps with your own headcanon of what totally happened and how Triss is not the fucking worst
>>
>>164702413
sometime in 2077
>>
>>164702361
>I don't see him going into details but the basics are enough for her to get the picture.
I don't see Ciri as that good at subtle social stuff thanks to her natural personality and fucked up upbringing.

>but the overall game left a remarkable impression on me, so I tend to overlook some details and fill the gaps myself.
Wasn't enough for me, they'll have to win me back if they want me to buy more games.

>>164702413
Never ever ever

>>164702454
I dunno, I just came back here for the first time in about a year out of curiosity/to check for new memes and instantly got dragged into a conversation I must have had with the Triss autist 15 times already.
>>
>>164702173
>Too little far too late. And brave isn't worth much when you're still a dumb fuck.
Well, I don't see it as such and let's not forget that Triss also did some good things for Geralt in the books, like trying her best to help Ciri and even advising Geralt to go to Yen when she realizes she is not powerful enough to deal with her or saving Geralt's life on Thanedd.

If we take the games into consideration( I do, because that's where my love for Triss stems form) Triss more than makes up for her misdoings in my eyes and for my Geralt.

But it's understandable if some people don't forgive her, she undeniably did some shitty things. To me it all adds up and makes her more interesting though as we see her showing a wide variety of emotions and behaviors.
>>
>>164702454
I post here because I'm playing the game right now

Then there's that one autistic Trissnigger that just posts pictures of Triss and pretends she's not the wrong choice for some reason, I don't know what everyone else is doing.

>>164702413
Not officially, no.

There was some share holder thing about how they want it and another AAA RPG to be released between 2017 and 2021
>>
>>164702454
mainly about how yen is best girl, and that ciri is pure
purely sexual
>>
>>164702762
>like trying her best to help Ciri
And giving all the information to Philippa

> or saving Geralt's life on Thanedd.
If she didn't do that she'd be even more despicable. In fact you could get criminal charges for that kind of behavior IRL.

>If we take the games into consideration
Then she's making the same mistakes and only begins making any kind of amends for them in the very last entry.
>>
>>164702456
>you also fill literally everything else outside of the gaps with your own headcanon of what totally happened and how Triss is not the fucking worst
There is a difference between talking about the events we never see, like Yen's and Triss' trip to Novigrad and things that actually happen in the game, like my Geralt expressing love for Triss and going to Kovir with her. I was referring to the former.

>>164702570
>Wasn't enough for me, they'll have to win me back if they want me to buy more games.
We'll see, I'm optimistic about Cyberpunk.
>>
File: 1443320455644.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1443320455644.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>164702805
>2017 sounds like some far away future year until I realize it's actually the current year

time flies lads
>>
>>164703016
>And giving all the information to Philippa
Don't forget that Yen also brought Ciri to Tissaia and exposed her to the greedy sorceresses eyes, but yeah, Triss is not innocent there.

>If she didn't do that she'd be even more despicable. In fact you could get criminal charges for that kind of behavior IRL.
Well, not really, she found him half dead and went to Tissaia even though she was part of the coup and it could have ended bad for her. She begged for his life and only thanks to her did Geralt made it out alive.

>Then she's making the same mistakes and only begins making any kind of amends for them in the very last entry.
Again, we see things differently, for me TW2 is the crucial chapter in Triss' development as she finally put the loyalty for Geralt over the Lodge. She showed growth and I loved seeing that.

>>164702805
For my Geralt, Trissfu is the only right choice :3
>>
>>164703326
>it will never be 2012 witcher threads on /v/ again
>>
>>164703651
>Again, we see things differently, for me TW2 is the crucial chapter in Triss' development as she finally put the loyalty for Geralt over the Lodge. She showed growth and I loved seeing that.
If only she'd ever show abstract thought or a modicum of self respect.
>>
>>164703651
Geralt and Triss are just friends, Sapkowski is the only authority that matters on the topic and everyone else is delusional.
>>
>>164704306
It's such an unequal relationship I find it weird to call it friendship even.
>>
File: 1482087477692.png (249KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1482087477692.png
249KB, 340x314px
>>164703651
>TW2 is the crucial chapter in Triss' development

>the lodge doesn't tell her shit because they don't think she's competent enough to handle crucial information
>the little she does know she doesn't share with Geralt
>then, after waggling her tits about like one of Flotsam's many prostitutes she manages to get herself abducted
>spends the entire game literally not doing anything at all whatsoever
>gets rescued and then dumped
>>crucial development b-but MUH HEADCANON

hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>164704496
Sure, I'll agree with that. I can't think of a better word for it but whatever
>>
>>164704510
In a way he's right. it's when the blown out, ginger-dye poisoned synapses slowly start firing from a decade ago and the errant thought flits into her subconscious that maybe, just maybe, the Lodge isn't TOTALLY on the up and up.
>>
holy fuck! This family quest with the bloody baron is the gift that keeps on giving. I'm amazed at the complexity of it all, it's incredible..
>>
File: 1443541348091.jpg (95KB, 658x708px) Image search: [Google]
1443541348091.jpg
95KB, 658x708px
>>164704868
baron did nothing wrong
>>
>>164704868
It's sadly the height of the game's writing.

>>164705000
did too
>>
>>164702454
Trissfu of course, can't you see? :3

>>164703816
I though she held up pretty well during her talk with Phil and I loved how she stood up for Geralt. She completely proved where her loyalty stands in TW2 when it mattered. That's very important to me.

>>164704306
Ok, you are free to play the game like that then. I'm not Sapkowski and I don't play the games for his entertainment, but mine. And I mean no disrespect to him, but CDPR made the games, not him, he doesn't consider them canon and no event from the games is canon to the books. I say, so fucking what. Does that affect the enjoyment I get from playing the games? Hell no.

I enjoy them for what they are, a choice driven RPG that allows each player to partially shape the story to their own liking. I happen to like Geralt and Triss as a couple, CDPR made it possible and I embrace it.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to play the game my way, each person can do what they like, the choices you make don't affect me in the slightest and vice versa.
>>
>>164705065
>I though she held up pretty well during her talk with Phil and I loved how she stood up for Geralt. She completely proved where her loyalty stands in TW2 when it mattered. That's very important to me.

>Triss: Please let me clear Geralt's name!
>Phil: No.
>Triss: Y-you too...
>>
>>164705000
I agree.

>>164705057
is that so? Well I've enjoyed it immensely.
>>
>>164705357
>I agree.
If you're not being ironic then you might not agree it's the height of the game's writing then. Enjoy your waifupatch content.
>>
>>164704510
I disagree, Triss was held in the dark because she questioned the Lodge and was close to Geralt, that's why they started doubting her priorities and they were right, Triss has changed and is not the same little errand girl for them she once was. Triss also wasn't fully aboard with the plans of the Lodge so they cut her off.

Triss has doubt about their involvement in the assassinations but she had no proof. Once she acquired it, Letho takes her. The first time she next sees Geralt, Triss comes clean and goes to the Summit with Geralt to speak against the Lodge. Knowing the history she had with them I see it as a crucial step for her and a moment where she finally realizes the Lodge isn't acting in the interests she personally wants and starts taking things into her own hands. That is shown quite well in TW3.

You are of course free to see it differently, but for me Triss was pure awesomeness in TW2 and that game cemented my love for her forever.
>>
>>164705196
Yeah, I know, it's ironic considering the events from the books :3 But it definitely shows a change in her priorities and the way she held herself around Philippa.
>>
>>164705427
What?
The bloody baron did nothing wrong, his wife was a slut and deserved all the shit she got.
>>
>>164705065
You continually say you don't care what other people do/think yet you constantly spam Triss pictures with a horrible filter applied and write emotional paragraphs about how Geralt and Triss belong together. Your entire existence boils down to propping up a shitty pairing of fictional characters in a game that is itself a fan fiction of a novel series.

The worst part is that whenever someone argues against you, you literally pull the "it's just my opinion so I can't be wrong!" card and retreat to your mental safe space. I honestly can't think of something more pathetic and cowed than waking up in the morning with thousands of screenshots of Triss on my computer where the highlight of my day is defending her honor on a Trinidadian mummery forum.
>>
>>164706918
Confirmed, enjoy your dumbed down Bioware plot.
>>
>>164707068
A post that Trissfag can and will not recover from
>>
>>164707091
What the fuck are you talking about you buzzword slut?
>>
>>164707091
>dumbed down Bioware plot

i don't think you can find anything dumber than bioshit in terms of plot.
>>
>>164706918
t. Trayvon
>>
>>164707248
You have encountered the anger of a man that can't stand to see anyone's opinion differ from his because he deep down knows that he's fucking wrong

The reason for his dumb viewpoint is probably childhood trauma, in this case he most likely had a dad who beat his mum and now gets all pissy every time someone brings up violence in the home

You are right and Baron did nothing wrong
>>
>>164707248
>Husband is constantly gone to war
>when he comes back he's a drunken wreck that does nothing but yell, sleep, and smash furniture
>he does all this in front of your kid
>after years of no change find someone else and leave him for someone more stable
>you don't get a divorce or anything because divorce courts don't exist in your shit medieval world unless you're a noble
>he comes to find you
>instantly kills the man you've fallen in love with
>you try to kill him
>fail
>spend the next years being a beaten fuck puppet in front of your daughter

Sorry you can't get a gf Anon.
>>
>>164707496
Actually my mom was a piece of shit and I hate her. I'm also legit kind of a misogynist; realize most divorces are initiated by women who then take their men to the cleaners for little good reason. this is just beyond the pale. Philip actually was the biggest piece of shit in this situation and no amount of misfired brotherly bonding with an alpha male video game character can change that.

>it's ok to murder and beat your wife because she cheated on you
>it's ok to drag your young daughter out of bed to calm you down when you're in a murderous drunken rage
Go back to Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>164707068
No, I simply love Triss and I enjoy talking about her. My obsession with her is clearly unhealthy, but I never in my life tried to convince anyone to romance or like her. I really enjoy sharing my views of her and her relationship with Geralt.

I especially like talking to the Yen fans or people who dislike Triss as it's far more interesting than just having everyone agree about everything and it gives me a chance to say the thing I like about Triss.

I say it's my opinion because I never claim to be right, I am merely expressing my point of view which may differ from how other people see things. That's why I use 'my Geralt'

I'm sorry my life style is not up to your standards, but I like doing what I'm doing. I enjoy my sweet Trissfu and that won't change :3
>>
>>164707391
>>164707091
>>164705427
This is some pitiful autism right here.
Need someone to decipher what this meme loving fuck is talking about.

>>164707496
Yeah, that person is sperging out pretty hard.

>>164707556
Holy shit you are retarded my man.
She cheated on him whilst he was away at war.
You can't even get that basic fact correct.
You are a dumb mother fucker.

>smugposting an assumption
I'm betting I've slept with more women than you have, with each of them being higher quality than any unlucky to be touched by you and your autism.

>>164707752
Nice opinion there. You seem pretty triggered though.

Also these two anons seem to not even know the story, not even the basic facts. Fuck they give me the feeling they have popped over from tumblr to come spout their self righteous rage.
>>
>>164707391
>>164707556
>b-but muh bro

>>164707942
>can barely even read
kek
>>
>>164707942
>Need someone to decipher what this meme loving fuck is talking about.
Not surprised.

>She cheated on him whilst he was away at war.
Never said otherwise.

>Also these two anons seem to not even know the story, not even the basic facts.
I'll stop memeing and give you the benefit of the doubt and say you haven't actually finished this quest line yet. But either way, you realize Philip himself admits that he fucked up hard and mistreated his family, right? It's a pretty extreme misreading of the situation that seems to be coming from someone so insecure and desperate for pussy that he can't imagine anything worse than rejection.
>>
>>164705000
>>164707091
>>164707391
>>164707496
>>164707556
>tfw all me
>>
File: Comfyanonfuckbitches.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonfuckbitches.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Can someone who knows this thread tell me if I've triggered the autistic rage of some faggot anon just because I can clearly see that baron's wife was in the wrong.

>>164708150

God I hate these retarded meme arrow posts.

You said "after years of no change find someone else and leave him for someone more stable".. You fucking retard, she was with that person whilst old mate was out fighting at war to put bread on the table.

Philip is emotionally wrecked towards the end of the story and blames himself when he shouldn't. Taking his word as genuine or sane is stupid.

Why are you projecting and rambling about all this other shit? You seem to have issues, anon.
>>
wtf zoltan
>>
Welp, back to playing the game. That was enough classic 4chan autism for me.

Just killed the fiend.
>>
>>164708561
>God I hate these retarded meme arrow posts.
Might want to go back to a place with less arrows and more le upboats then

>You said "after years of no change find someone else and leave him for someone more stable".. You fucking retard, she was with that person whilst old mate was out fighting at war to put bread on the table.
Yes, there were multiple wars. They were married for years. The war is a tragedy as is his inability to deal but no one forced him to be a drunken wreck when he was back home.

>Why are you projecting and rambling about all this other shit? You seem to have issues, anon.
>why are you actually paying attention to the dialogue and analyzing shit?
>>
>there are people that unironically believe the Bloody Baron storlyine is about a good boy who dindu nuffin gettin ruined by bitches and hos
>Not a story about broken family and a man trying to put it back together while seeking redemption for his terrible mistakes
Wonder what the overlap between this and Trissfags is
>>
File: v in a nutshell.png (52KB, 253x247px) Image search: [Google]
v in a nutshell.png
52KB, 253x247px
Chances are he would have been able to deal with the alcohol if his wife was supportive and not off fucking another dude whilst living off his hard earned gold.

The wife was the person that did wrong first, she created the negativity that eventually tore through all of their lives. It was her bad choices, selfish choices, that started it all.

I know you can't understand that despite it being so clear and easy to understand.That's all I have to say - I'm not interested in babying any 4chan autist trying to meme his argument to the top.
>>
>>164709369
>I'm done dealing with this autist. Have fun without me
>comes back to have the last word
every
single
time
>>
>>164709297
Thank you. I was about to type up a lengthy response but this will suffice.
>>
>>164709369
>Chances are he would have been able to deal with the alcohol if his wife was supportive and not off fucking another dude whilst living off his hard earned gold.
An interesting pair of assumptions. That 1. She was totally unsupportive from the start. and 2. She started cheating on him immediately. If only there was anything at all in the actual game to justify this view rather than Annah apparently being the nurturing type (worked as a nurse in the war, managed to be happy working with the orphans even while being tormented by three Baba Yagas). And no indication she was a giant slut that was spreading her legs the second he left.

>The wife was the person that did wrong first, she created the negativity that eventually tore through all of their lives. It was her bad choices, selfish choices, that started it all.

Tamara's earliest memories are of him walking around in a drunken rage. I think it's reasonable to assume the drinking was what precipitated it. Especially since it's the first thing the Baron himself brings up as the cause for all this shit.

Why do you want to deny him his complexity and character development, Not-so-Comfyanon?
>>
I see Bloody Baron as a typical abusive drunk, self pitiful when sober, aggressive when drunk. We see people like that in real life all the time. They all have excuses and some are more justifiable then the others, but they are still excuses and they don't justify him regardless of what his wife did.

He does seem to want to make things right, he has redeeming qualities as a person as we can see during the Ciri sequences but ultimately he is a scumbag who abused his family for years.

I like the tragic ending when he hangs himself more, but I am also not against giving him a second chance.
>>
File: tmp_20806-my deck-1209079883.jpg (527KB, 1570x989px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20806-my deck-1209079883.jpg
527KB, 1570x989px
I'm at 800 scraps should I get Coral for my Skellige deck or Sigrdrifa, Sarah, Iris, and Alzur's/Bekker's
>>
I fucked her. Me and every man on the hill. Every day, the moment you were gone, knees spread, trousers down.
>>
>>164710045
I felt very sorry for him and suspect without the alcohol dependence he'd be a great guy. But some degree of PTSD and his own lack of awareness of his own flaws ruined him until the end, when it was already too late. It's meant to be a cautionary story about a broken family stayign broken. It appearing as the first (natural) major plot hub in a game about Geralt trying to fix his family is no coincidence. It's just a shame this family for various reasons is much better written than Geralt-Yen-Ciri's family is.

It's possible to feel for a person and disagree with their actions. Not sure why Anon doesn't get that. Just kidding, it's because of autism
>>
>>164710045
>I like the tragic ending when he hangs himself more,
Me too. I think that one last moment of mutual peace and forgiveness with Anna is a more fitting redemption than the thin hope that maybe someday he can get a cure. That one seems more like trapping them both in some horrible purgatory to me.
>>
File: Coral Gwent Card.png (2MB, 1068x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Coral Gwent Card.png
2MB, 1068x1462px
>>164710080
Coral for obvious reasons
>>
Weird, seems my post didn't go through.

>>164709831
Two things I'd appreciate you telling me:

1. When did the baron first hit his wife?
2. Do you think it's fine for the wife to cheat on him for years?

It's stated when he first hit her, and why. It's also stated that if it were just 'one tussle in the hay' then baron would have let it go, however, she kept cheating on him for years.

Your assumption is that I'm trying to simplify baron's character, I'm not. I'm just stating the facts.

There's a lot of assumption here going on about being an alcoholic - being an alcoholic does not automatically make one an abusive person.

Are there any questions, anons?
>>
>>164710313
I agree and the placement is definitely not accidental. It's different with Geralt,Yen and Ciri, they are not a typical family by any means and they never actually lived together for a longer period of time and functioned as one. The broken family parallel is there though and maybe it's a contrast that shows how one family can keep their bond tight despite separation, while other crumbles under the normal family circumstances. It also paints a huge difference between Geralt and the Baron as fathers while also highlighting some similarities between them.

>>164710430
I agree and I don't see them ever finding a cure even if they try. Both ending are tragic in their own way.
>>
>>164710902
>1. When did the baron first hit his wife?
When she tried to kill him for killing her new dick. That was justified self defense. Problem is it seems to have opened the floodgates and he kept doing it.

>Do you think it's fine for the wife to cheat on him for years?
No but in that culture she had few other options. What's she gonna do, be a single mom? Besides, you're comparing a tire fire to a supernova here

>Murder
>rape
>torture
>child abuse

>Infidelity

>It's also stated that if it were just 'one tussle in the hay' then baron would have let it go, however, she kept cheating on him for years.
Oh well that makes it all alright then, carry on. (I'm skeptical he would have anyway. A tussle in the hay would have been worse though. It would indicate it was just about lust and not about trying to find a better home for their daughter.)

>Your assumption is that I'm trying to simplify baron's character,
Actually I was being facetious. You're actually just missing all the complexity in a scarily profound way that would make me hope you're on a watch list somewhere if I didn't suspect you're terrified of approaching a woman IRL.

>
There's a lot of assumption here going on about being an alcoholic - being an alcoholic does not automatically make one an abusive person.
Sure doesn't. However we outright fucking know the Baron is physically abusive. Did you actually play the game? You see all the evidence, the Baron admits it, everyone knows it.
>>
>>164711228
>I agree and I don't see them ever finding a cure even if they try.
Since they don't find out about the dolls in that ending I think it's literally impossible to fix her. If the Crones want her to be insane all the therapy in the world won't fix it as long as the pact is still on.

Goddamn that filter is ugly.
>>
>>164710863
fuck this art is so good, why didn't they use it?
>>
>>164711468
Marcin hates you. You, personally.
>>
>>164710902
It's not fine for his wife to cheat on him, but it's also not fine for him to beat the living shit out of her for years and traumatize their daughter.

What was Geralt supposed to do when Yen cheated on him, was he suppose to raise his hand at her and get his ass beaten to a pulp? No, that's no justification.

A person being alcoholic doesn't mean they are abusive, but in Baron's case it clearly affects him and makes him act aggressive. The quest clearly shows that. He hates himself during the day, then gets drunk and takes it out on his family, all because his wife cucked him.
>>
>>164711265
He didn't attack her though. So that's not self defense. I'm glad you agree that it's not fine for the wife to cheat on him for years. I don't understand why you think she'd have to be a single 'mom'. She's supported by the earnings he made fighting hard at war. If you remember, his child and her wanted for nothing. She made the bad choices in the beginning of sleeping with another man behind Baron's back.

Your scepticism is fine. Your assumption about what one tussle or many may indicate doesn't really seem reasonable to me, but whatever.

The baron is hits his wife after she tries to attack him. She continuously tries to attack him and blames him for all of her problems, which she created. This is stated in the game. Did you gloss over that by accident? She basically tries to force him to murder her, she would goad, she knew how to get him enraged. All of this is stated.

>>164711690
I think you're missing some important points which I outlined above. Have a read and get back to me.

That second last paragraph is pretty funny. I won't lower myself to your level nor dignify that with any particular reply. You're free to have such opinions.
>>
>>164711690
>What was Geralt supposed to do when Yen cheated on him, was he suppose to raise his hand at her and get his ass beaten to a pulp?
I'm actually curious how that would have worked out. I could see Yen subduing him or actually just taking it. At one point in that story she was pretty down and big on the self hatred. Daddy issues, every time
>>
>>164711376
Good point about the dolls, I wonder if Crones dying could have an effect on the pact though. Maybe the only way to cure Baron's wife is to get the "bad" ending and kill the last Crone. It would be an interesting twist imo.

About the filter? Well, I like for whatever reason.
>>
>>164711808
>He didn't attack her though. So that's not self defense.
I was talking about Philip. It was self defense for him to hit her to disarm her.

>I don't understand why you think she'd have to be a single 'mom'.
If she gets out of his house, it's shack up with another guy or starve. You seem to think the only moral and reasonable thing to do was stay at home and be miserable with an abusive (at this point, only emotionally abusive) husband and terrible father. This is how you get little Tamara running off with some Zerrikanians and getting dumped once she's knocked up.

> Your assumption about what one tussle or many may indicate doesn't really seem reasonable to me, but whatever.
Yeah it's well established you lack even a very basic understanding of human nature.

> She continuously tries to attack him and blames him for all of her problems
Ah so your headcanon is that he only ever hit her when she tried to escape the kidnapping or tried to kill herself?

> which she created.
I guess in the sense that she chose to marry Philip Strenger sure.

>This is stated in the game. Did you gloss over that by accident?
No it's not.

>She basically tries to force him to murder her, she would goad, she knew how to get him enraged.

>officer she hurt muh feels it's ok for me to beat her skull in with a wine goblet

You going back to play your waifu game yet or what?
>>
Just started W2, what are some basic tips/tricks for combat? The tutorial just kind of blew past everything combat related. I'm playing with a controller.
>>
>>164712092
I still think the Crones go down way too easy for all the build up they got. Act 3 was a mistake.

But yeah I'd assume if they all die the pacts are all broken.

>>164712274
Played Dark Souls? If so, pretend you're playing Dark Souls. Only with no iframe on rolls. And with way less stamina. And a worse parrying system.

Good luck!

Serious post: At the start you're so weak compared to the huge mobs ofw ell equipped enemies at La Valette castle that you must use absolutely every tool at your disposal or you will die. Roll, throw bombs, drink potions, use oils, lay traps, use signs. All of it. Crowd control is everything. Even a 1 on 1 fight with ome of those knights is hard if you don't know the timing yet, and 3-6 of them is a death sentence if you just stick with your sword.

Stick with the game. The prologue is the hardest part. The combat will eventually click.
>>
>>164712173
Where is the evidence that he was emotionally abusive to her before he found out she was cheating on him? Things seemed pretty rosey between them until she cheated. If you have any evidence that it wasn't, I'm all ears. I may have glossed over it.

I don't have a headcanon, I just go with the facts, what's presented.

It *is* stated in game that she would goad him, everything I've stated is true.

You basically just come at me with incorrect things then you roll of a few ad-homs and then make smug remarks. What's the issue here, anon?
>>
>>164712173
Oh I forgot to mention, you're judging Philip by his character after his wife cheated on him for years. If you have any evidence of philip being a terrible person from the cradle then please, show us, I'd like to see. The more clear cut factual information, the better. Otherwise you're just assuming things and creating your own little head canon, which is pretty pitiful considering you accused me of doing so.
>>
>>164712498
>Where is the evidence that he was emotionally abusive to her before he found out she was cheating on him?
The split in their relationship was initially caused by his alcoholism. He admits this. He is an angry drunk. We see this and hear it from multiple sources.1+1=2.

>I don't have a headcanon, I just go with the facts, what's presented.
Your 'facts' are your headcanon bruh

>It *is* stated in game that she would goad him

>he called me a poopy head and said I had a limpdick, this demands immediate restitution. Let her be stoned in the town square. Inshallah
>>
>>164712762
>Oh I forgot to mention, you're judging Philip by his character after his wife cheated on him for years. If you have any evidence of philip being a terrible person from the cradle then please, show us, I'd like to see.
Philip isn't evil. He's a fucked up war vet with some terrible habits and a lack of self awareness. He's a shit husband and father though because of it. Neither of them are evil.

>People with autism and Asperger’s Syndrome tend towards black and white thinking. They see themselves and the world around them in polar opposites,
>>
>>164712862
I think you're going off the deep end a bit now.

Here's some factual evidence that supports everything I've said and my opinion on the baron, the wife, and the child.

https://youtu.be/k9Z6y9x7iL4?t=2m51s

Let me know if you need me to spell it out for you.

>>164713057
You seem to only see baron's faults. As I have stated, I am of the opinion that these faults are brought about or exacerbated by the selfishness and stupid decisions that the wife made.

Once again you try to smugly finish your post with a silly remark, and once again it falls flat, in fact, it says more about you than anything else.
>>
>>164713481
I'm getting bored of this now but out of curiousity, what would you have done if you were the Baron's waifu?
>>
>>164713712
That's what I thought. Good chatting with you m80.
>>
>>164713835
And almost an hour after saying fuck this I'm done he leaves.

Answer the question, I want to see if it's going to be funny.
>>
>>164713938
I'm a nice person, had to come back and educate just a little bit.
>>
>>164713990
Answer!
>>
>>164714110
I'm a loyal person, I'm monogamous, so I wouldn't have fugged anyone else. If my partner is having issues with substances then I would help them as best I could.

Idk what kind of funny answer you were hoping for.
>>
>>164714307
Honestly that's about what I expected but I was hoping for funnier.
>>
>>
File: ComfyanonComfyforestsmaller.png (2MB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
ComfyanonComfyforestsmaller.png
2MB, 1536x864px
Man, I like this forest.
>>
Lobinden was comfier
>>
>>164716051
Not sure if I've been there.
>>
>>164716405
It's in TW2.
>>
I have about 20h of play time now, and I haven't won a single game of gwent, how do I get good?
>>
File: Comfyanonsailing.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonsailing.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
aye mates, t'is a good day for sailin'
>>
>>
File: laughing.jpg (25KB, 635x460px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
25KB, 635x460px
>>164696312
>ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR
>>
File: nat.png (108KB, 746x795px) Image search: [Google]
nat.png
108KB, 746x795px
Would you recommend NG+ or a New Game for a second playthrough?
>>
>little tutorial pop up disappears before I can read it even though I didn't press anything
god dammit
I wanted to read what it said after I destroyed that huge bandit camp in Blood and wine
>>
File: trad.jpg (59KB, 634x467px) Image search: [Google]
trad.jpg
59KB, 634x467px
>>164707391
>>
>>
>>164724609
no, just newgame
>>
File: 23077822024_97d5d5e33c_o.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
23077822024_97d5d5e33c_o.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
:3
>>
File: 1483646775286.jpg (91KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483646775286.jpg
91KB, 500x333px
>>164696312
kek
>>
triss is shit
>>
File: 1482452205814.jpg (146KB, 773x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482452205814.jpg
146KB, 773x1024px
>>164736437

take that back or you will be cursed with a life of pain and misery. more than you currently experience, I mean
>>
>>164736551
triss is an ugly whore and a pig, oink oink come here pig so i can skin you
>>
Just finished The Last Wish and have a question about the ending.

will Iola's vision about someone (presumably Geralt) being torn apart by a monster ever be specifically addressed? I have heard enough about the series to think that isn't something that ever happens to Geralt, so I am curious if that will ever be tied up. No need to go into details if the answer is yes.
>>
>>164736661
Menge pls.
>>164736874
I don't think it refers to anything in particular, there are lots of injuries in the other books but they aren't caused by monsters (unless you consider man's lust for power to be a monster).
>>
>>164702413
Yes, the game has one trailer with no gameplay shown and a logo. That's when you announce the release date.

I'm more interested in whether we'll have character creation tis time or a 'fixed' hero like geralt again
>>
>>164702454
I've only just started playing witcher 2 for the first time, so i occasionally post about that. All the other times i laugh at the autism of trissfag
>>
Does Avallac'h see Ciri as replacement Lara Dorren, or is she more like the child they were supposed to have? What I'm asking is whether looking at her sharp collarbones and exposed midriff gets him hard.
>>
>>
>>164738470
>I'm more interested in whether we'll have character creation tis time or a 'fixed' hero like geralt again

Hmm, I'd prefer a bit of a mixture I think. Fixed character in terms of story and personality, but customizable appearance and stats.
>>
>>164739305
Surprised it didn't happen in the game, I guess he respects Crach too much to do that or just sees her as another Ciri.
>>
File: 1445629437099.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445629437099.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>164742378
Or maybe he just doesn't want to go around fucking random sluts when Yen is around.
>>
>>
File: 20170102120915_1.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170102120915_1.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
IF I PULL THAT OFF , WILL YOU DIE?
>>
File: zvzUGnB.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zvzUGnB.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
>>164745487

It would be very painful.
>>
> Played against ST
> He played 5 Fireballs traps in a row
> FT, BMC, BMC, FT, Elver mercenary > First light > BMC > FT

Balance my ass.
Specially when SK only has one unit able to survive a Fireball trap the first round
>>
>>164746561

yeah it's fucked up. changes to come, I am confident of
>>
essential (up to date) witcher 3 modlist?
>>
File: 1483453183789.jpg (13KB, 213x216px) Image search: [Google]
1483453183789.jpg
13KB, 213x216px
>>164746998
a kind anon showed me this, the other day.
>>
>>
>>164746738
Probably.
But the devs said not too long ago that they are happy with thing like Quen and Mardroeme.

This game is so control focused...
>>
>>164747185
>no reshade
>>
>>164747770
listen faggot if you have something to say at least be constructive, don't fucken meme arrow at me like you're some 14 year old kid from michigan. I'll sick the moots on you cunt. Don't fuck with me.
>>
File: yenpout.jpg (543KB, 700x1025px) Image search: [Google]
yenpout.jpg
543KB, 700x1025px
>>164748341
That's not very comfy.
>>
>>164748691
I know.. I like to bully from time to time
>>
People who nearly deplet their thinking time every round should be killed
>>
File: 1451409069820.jpg (471KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451409069820.jpg
471KB, 1920x1080px
>>164701919
>My love for Triss is pure as it gets, there is nothing ironical about it :3
You said you made this though so you're either shitposting ironically or have some extreme self-loathing going on.
>>
File: b.jpg (662KB, 1903x1067px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
662KB, 1903x1067px
roach fiesta
>>
>>164751212

Whats that on your right side of the screen how do you get that
>>
File: Yenfag Bestiary.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yenfag Bestiary.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
>>164751108
I did make that, as well as the one for all waifufags. It was a joke, I can recognize my behavior is not normal and poke fun at myself :3
>>
>>164751340

gwent-tracker

d0t com
>>
File: geraltfedup1.jpg (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
geraltfedup1.jpg
184KB, 600x600px
>>164751429
You should make one for Phillipafags and Annareittaustists
>>
File: Cirifag Bestiary.jpg (471KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cirifag Bestiary.jpg
471KB, 1920x1080px
>>164751650
Philippa fags aren't really that common or have some noticeable traits to make fun of. Most Phil fags were actually I met were actually quite nice.

I only saw one Anariettafag though.
>>
>>164751108
By the trissautist's own admission, if Triss was real all he would expect from her would be a pity kiss and then getting cucked by Geralt. He has mastered the self-loathing ability.
>>
Does every creature have armor in TW3 or is it just armored humans?
>>
>>164751806
This is correct. Triss and Geralt belong together, I merely want to feel her warm lips pity kiss my cheek once and I can die happy :3
>>
>>164752095
Just become a good swordsman and you can have a dollar store sorceresslut like Kiera
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-06+at+08.38.14).jpg (167KB, 774x380px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-06+at+08.38.14).jpg
167KB, 774x380px
Am I playing wrong or is it normal for a removal deck to wreck a foglet spam deck? I'm getting shit on by removal.
>>
>>164751824
not entirely sure anon, as far as i know igni works well on armoured foes... i use it on tough creatures such as bears too.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0s1tVrmW518
>>
File: broveth.png (178KB, 243x249px) Image search: [Google]
broveth.png
178KB, 243x249px
I AM WHO I NEED TO BE
>>
Just finished witcher 2. Gonna start again at a higher difficulty. Is there any point in investing in signs other than aard and igni? Only ever used that other sign for the battle with the kraken
>>
>>164754171
Same anon here, another question. Who's path is better story wise - roche's or iorveth? Went with iorveth the first time, now wondering if i should chose roche. Though his little retarded stunt at the elven baths really pissed me off
>>
>>164754156
10/10 qt. would get fuged by
>>
>>164754419
no lewd
>>
>>164754529
>qt elven boys
>not for lewd

Chose one
>>
>>164754171
Quen is useful too in the highest difficulties.
>>164754341
Both are great.
Seriously, try Roche.
>>
>>164754683
Iorveth is a pure virgin.
>>164754861
I couldn't enjoy Roche's path, the Sabrina stuff was great but then it got too bleak and depressing.
>>
>>
>>164755247
Meh, I just like the political stuff.
The conspiracy, treason, rape, life in the camp, cutting someone's balls and then feeding them to him...

Little things that make me enjoy life.
>>164755247
>Iorveth is a pure virgin.
Pretty sure Iorveth plowed some of his fellow scoiatel lieutenants.
No homo, thou.
>>
>>164755589
I enjoy saving cute blonde elven girls and befriending slutty spies more.
>Pretty sure Iorveth plowed some of his fellow scoiatel lieutenants
Does he make them wear a blonde wig and plate armor?
>>
>>164755589
I bet he made them roar like his dragon waifu when cumming
>>
File: 1479082372088.jpg (10KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
1479082372088.jpg
10KB, 319x316px
>>164755589
>Pretty sure Iorveth plowed some of his fellow scoiatel lieutenants

Well he does know how to play the flute
>>
File: moooood list.jpg (67KB, 249x1024px) Image search: [Google]
moooood list.jpg
67KB, 249x1024px
>>164746998
>>164747185
What a casual list.
>>
>>164755846
>I enjoy saving cute blonde elven girls and befriending slutty spies more.

That sounds pretty gay.
You have to do manly things. Like live with 20 muscular, hairy men in the same tent for 2 months.
Cleaning the sweat from their bodies with a towel after a hard day of patrol. hearing them talk about what they'll do once they find a decent looking lass...
> Does he make them wear a blonde wig and plate armor?

Welp, that's the standard armor of the commando right now.
>>
>>164757469
>essential
>>
So.. on a scale from 1 to cut your balls off how pissed will Roche be if I let Letho go? I feel like i'll be doing nilfgaard and the lodge a favour by killing him, and fuck those guys
>>
>>164757941
Roche and Ves are both pretty peeved about it
>>
>replayed TW2 three times
>still haven't gone to save Triss
It just feels so pointless because you know that Letho picks her up anyway.
>>
>>164758713
>replayed TW2 three times
but why?
>>
>>164758810
Replayed it twice when it came out, then once more before TW3. It's pretty fucking short, not a chore like TW1.
>>
>>164758713
I always save Triss. I don't care that Letho does it. For my Geralt she always takes priority over Saskia, Temeria, Annais, Roche, Iorveth...and without meta gaming he can't know whether she'll get hurt. For my Geralt it makes zero sense to not go after a close friend/lover and dabble deeper into political schemes instead.
>>
File: tumblr_nzfs0s6V8w1sp8yqvo1_500.jpg (111KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzfs0s6V8w1sp8yqvo1_500.jpg
111KB, 500x707px
>>
>>164758810
I replayed it over 10 times, it's a fantastic game and I almost always notice some new fresh detail. Imo it has an amazing replay value and it's not that long either, so it's a must for me to do before every TW3 run. TW1 less so, but even that I replayed for 6-7 times.
>>
>>164758967
>It's pretty fucking short, not a chore like TW1.
yeah
>consider replaying TW1
>cue drowner induced ptsd flashbacks
>>
I bought witcher 3 game of the year on steam. Played about 2 hours and returned it. Combat was pretty bad
>>
>>164758810
Better question is why wouldn't you? also because husbandos
>>
File: tumblr_ofmn6jr7kv1r3i2gwo2_250.png (241KB, 245x383px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofmn6jr7kv1r3i2gwo2_250.png
241KB, 245x383px
I want to shove my face between those legs
>>
>>164759421
>tfw no Letho love and friendship path
My Geralt enjoyed every precious moment with his bald roidviper.
>>
>>164759446
Are you certain? I'd do it differently.
>>
>>164739202
She is what remains of Lara Dorren, a large part of him (not his dick) hates her for being the twisted corrupted last remains of his love, he actually almost chokes her to death in the books then hugs her afterwards because he realizes it is not her real fault, the game Avallac'h is a retard and may actually began to see her as a "child" of his like Caranthir because of the time they spent together and maybe some perverted stuff included.
>>
>>164759327
that's what I thought at first too after getting raped by a wolf pack but it gets a lot better after the prologue when you start leveling up more
Just gotta utilized your side step and rebind some keys
>>
>>164758713
As much as I don't like Triss, why wouldn't Geralt save a friend of his?
>>
File: cute.jpg (808KB, 807x1191px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
808KB, 807x1191px
>>
>>164759930
Because if she's not dead by that time already, then she can wait another couple of hours. Also because she's a lying whore and geralt hates lying whores. Carving cynthia up was the most satisfying part of the game
>>
>>164759930
Because saving a little girl or Saskia feels more important.
>>
>>164760238
>Geralt hates lying whores
That is your Geralt, not the canon book Geralt.
>>
>>164759731
Lewd.
>>
File: witcher2_2016_06_10_17_22_05_174.jpg (907KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2_2016_06_10_17_22_05_174.jpg
907KB, 1920x1080px
>>164760238
My Geralt only carved up Cynthia because she dared harming Triss and he would never risk Trissfu getting hurt in the dungeon for some half friends or politics :3
>>
>>164760440
hoods make geralt look super gay desu
>>
>>164760331
Eh, I can never see it like that. Triss is a far closer friend to him than Saskia ever will be and I never saw Geralt as a save the world type of guy. I always put his close friends above some elusive greater interest, like strong Temeria or saving a dragon chick he met few weeks ago. My Geralt doesn't give a fuck about Temeria.
>>
>>164760331
But what does that mean really, from the perspective of Geralt?
>>
File: Tw2_full_Saskia.png (265KB, 608x852px) Image search: [Google]
Tw2_full_Saskia.png
265KB, 608x852px
My Geralt thinks that Saskia is a qtpie.
>>
>>164761030
>can't shag her
>or prime Phillipa

Fucking stupid game
>>
>you can't play aard on the siege row for the 1 damage

why? that's horseshit.
>>
>>164761080
>shagging Broveth's waifu

Fuck outa here
>>
>>164761263
Bruh, Iorveth is deeper in the friendzone than Triss and Cedric combined.
>>
>>164761464
That is still no reason to fuck your bro's waifu. Its in the bro code, bro
>>
>>164761585
Fucking your bros gf and waifu is entirely different

My friend would be pissed off if I shagged his girl, but he'd probably ask me for details if I shagged Kate Beckinsale
>>
>>
>>164761669
I get the feeling that iorveth wouldn't ask for details but go into autistic rage and yell about bloody d'hoines again
>>
>>164761669
>shagged
woah there Austin Powers, calm down.
>>
>>164761929
Actually you're right, I missed one key detail, which is Iorveth knows Saskia personally

So he probably would be angry and upset

but Saskia prefers BIG DWARF COCK anyway so he shouldn't be too mad
>>
File: mfw zireael.jpg (230KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfw zireael.jpg
230KB, 1280x720px
>>164759731
Thanks for the explanation, anon, I still haven't read the final book so I didn't know he tried to strangle Ciri. She sure has a poor taste in crushes.
>>
>>164762208
Eredin also charms her in the final book, the Witcher 3 Eredin is a joke compared to the one in the book.
>>
>>164762423
I thought they wanted her to have Auberon's child, was Eredin trying to cuck him or something?
>>
>>164762423
so ciri is a massive slut
>>
File: super lewd hand holding.jpg (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
super lewd hand holding.jpg
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>164762825
In other news, water is wet.
>>
> Watching streamer
> Opponent takes 20 s. to play
> ''Look at that motherfucker, roping us. I hope you get reported, you piece of shit''
> Proceeds to take 55 s. every turn cause he is talking about fucking nothing

What a bunch of scumbags...
>>
>>164762590
No, he wanted her to have Auberon's child, but he was the only elf that was honest to her so she kind of "liked" him if you can call it that so he tried to use her in his political schemes against Avallac'h.
>>
File: ciri4.jpg (58KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ciri4.jpg
58KB, 500x667px
>>
>>164762989
And Ciri's a waterhag.
>>
>>164763902
D-delete...
>>
Are the books any good? I need more Geralt in my life
>>
>>164764338
If you loved the games then you will love the books.
>>
>>164764406
guess I'll go look up the reading order and some pdfs
>>
File: 1481407350373.png (1MB, 841x826px) Image search: [Google]
1481407350373.png
1MB, 841x826px
>>164764338
Yeah, they're great, only complain is that the main vilain of the last book is really, really bad, and it ruin an otherwise god-tier scene
>>
>>164763902
Yennefer cured her though :3
>>
>>164764338
Yup, definitely read them :3
>>
>>164764590
wait there's comics too? I thought they were proper novels
>>
>>164764594

How could she?
She was too busy getting milked in the barn...
>>
>>164764557
Read them like this:

1- Last Wish
2- Sword of destiny
3- Blood of Elves
4-Times of Contempt
5-Baptism of Fire
6-Tower of the Swallow
7-Lady of the Lake: still not officially translated but there are community translations with varying degrees of quality
8-Season of Storms: takes place before Geralt takes the striga contract in Vizima but it is best read after the whole series, you will know why when you read it yourself.

After you read the books, play the games again, it will be a whole different experience, have fun anon.
>>
Which characters in TW3 has the best voice actors?

Post your top 5
> Regis
>Gaunter O'Dimm
>Yennefer
>Emhyr
>Olgierd
>>
>>164764864
There are comics, yeah, some polish ones released early 2000's I think and some shitty ones done by Dark Horse which the pic that anon posted is from, they are cancer but if you have nothing to do go ahead and read them, however the "Killing Monsters" one is the best one.

There are two comics done by polish guys, Reasons of State and Matters of Conscience which talks about the fate of Saskia and Vergen post Witcher 2 if you took the Iorveth path, they are the best comics out of all of them so read those.
>>
>>164764992
thanks for the advice
Soon as I finish up Blood and wine I'll get to reading

>>164765125
Letho's voice and the way he speaks is my favorite
>>
File: puke.gif (1015KB, 216x180px) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
1015KB, 216x180px
>>164765216
>Letho's voice and the way he speaks is my favorite
>>
>>164765125
>Dijkstra
>Yennefer
>Gaunter
>Polish Triss
>Polish Geralt
>>
File: Kv5hPOL.jpg (582KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Kv5hPOL.jpg
582KB, 2560x1440px
>>164765125
I agree with your list, though I'd add Dijkstra for his top quality sarcastic delivery and Keira for waifu reasons. Iris's VA was also pretty good at pulling the heartstrings.
>>
>>164765267
Why did you post a gif of that person vomiting?
>>
>>164765267
Yo, don't talk shit about Shagga son of Dolf.
>>
>>164765125

> Yennefer
> Thaler
> Cerys
> Henselt
> Iorveth
>>
>>164766259
>TW3
>>
>>164765125
>Gaunter
>Emhyr
>Polish Letho
>Polish Geralt
>Thaler
>>
File: 1481087694615.png (790KB, 662x965px) Image search: [Google]
1481087694615.png
790KB, 662x965px
>>164765125
>Regis
>Djikstra
>GOD
>Yennefer
>Geralt
>>
>>164766349
Oh...

Well,
> Yennefer
> Thaler
> Cerys
> Philippa
> Dijkstra
>>
>>164765125
Iorv-.. oh wait, best boy with best voice isn't even in the game. Fucking polacks
>>
File: 1472271541302.png (42KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472271541302.png
42KB, 592x533px
>>164705903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmbAIRgS9x8&ab_channel=CJake3
>>
File: VrMlF60.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VrMlF60.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>164767914
>tfw hearing his and Saskia's voices coming out from literally whos all over the place
>>
>>164768564
Ha ha, not her shiniest moment for sure, but she was exhausted by the butterfly spell. My Geralt wouldn't want her to get hurt anyway :3
>>
File: 1461363780241.png (34KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
1461363780241.png
34KB, 493x276px
>>164768564
>Triss just looks away

No fucking way, No fucking way is this real.

Yen would have nuked the place, in fact Geralt wouldn't even get close to a noose if Yen was there
>>
Blood and Wine is pretty great so far. I really like that they went for an opposite atmosphere to the main game which was more dark and gritty England-esque with forests and swamps where most people hate you/witchers.
Then you get taken to a bright fantasy Italy with cool monsters and everyone admires you as a Witcher.
>>
>>164768936
Triss was always a coward, at least in W3 she finds the courage to actually help out with the Wild Hunt.
>>
File: 20170101234127_1.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170101234127_1.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>164769081
Not to mention this cutie
>>
>>164768936
Well, she already saved his life 5 minutes ago using up all of her energy, at least Geralt can do is take out a fat guard in a fist fight. But I feel sorry for that Geralt, such useless death and a way to end a legend :3

>>164769081
I really like the change in scenery and atmosphere, side content is great, but the story was worse than HoS.
>>
>>164769167
Yeah, poor Trissfu never was the bravest, but it's great to see her grow and rise to the challenge :3
>>
File: rMYMkVS.jpg (481KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rMYMkVS.jpg
481KB, 1920x1080px
>Thaler
>Dijkstra
>Radovid
>The Unseen Elder
>Gaunter
>Damien
>Imlerith
>Letho
>that cat school guy
>Dudu
>Francis Bedlam
Why are there so many bald men in TW3?
>>
>>164769698
All the testosterone, you listed true alphas there.
>>
>>164769308
HoS on the other hand didn't have very much side content. Unique missions and bosses however made up for it
>>
>>164769945
Yeah, both expansion offer something different and I enjoyed them both for various reasons. B&W also adds more waifu talk :3
>>
>>164769698
Because they can't make hair for shit
>>
File: 1446324610335.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446324610335.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164769808
>can't shave Geralt and make him join the alpha club
>>
File: 1464820182306.jpg (1014KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464820182306.jpg
1014KB, 1920x1080px
>>164771094
>imblying
>>
>>164771094
They even admitted they had plans to make a certain character let her hair loose(I suspect it's probably Triss) but they gave up on it cause they couldn't make it work the way they wanted.

They are also shit at making dicks, because they had plans to make one for Geralt but eventually gave up
>>
File: 53 - 2oAG1GX.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53 - 2oAG1GX.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>164769187
>>
annarietta's face looks like yen and triss had a daughter.
>>
File: 12 - qTbUas0.jpg (313KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
12 - qTbUas0.jpg
313KB, 2560x1440px
>>164772034
Please don't ruin her for me...
>>
Are Syanna and Anarietta related to Ciri?
>>
File: MMHMMMM.png (306KB, 308x453px) Image search: [Google]
MMHMMMM.png
306KB, 308x453px
>>164772034
yeah

keep going
>>
>>164772358

Technically, yes.

They are Emhyr's cousins.
Emhyr is Ciri's daddy.
So they are 1st cousins or something like that.
>>
Man after 110 hours Gwent is getting tiresome.

Skellige isnt as good as before the patch and doesnt make as much fun when i started ecause of the changed Meta.
For example Queensmaids are useless as fuck now because they either get Gaarded or their existance i destroyed by spores
>>
File: qQCLN8i.jpg (22KB, 711x527px) Image search: [Google]
qQCLN8i.jpg
22KB, 711x527px
>>164773830
>tfw Geralt technically fucked his niece
>>
File: 1365825726449.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1365825726449.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>>164768769
>Downplaying this hard
>"but she was exhausted by the butterfly spell"

Yen literally died trying to save Geralt.
No matter how much mental gymnastics you do, Yen+Geralt will be the one true couple, and Triss will forever be a manipulative hag, yet still a friend of Geralt.
>>
>>164776030
Well, Triss did save Geralt's life literally 5 minutes before and was so exhausted she couldn't even walk on her own. She also saved Geralt's life several times in the first game and even in the books on Thanedd.

I don't care what Yen did and I'm not taking away from her achievements, she is great, I never said otherwise. However, for me Geralt and Triss will always be OTP. My Geralt loves Triss and he chose to spend the rest of his life in Kovir with her. That's enough to make me happy :3
>>
>>164764594
Hi my wife! :3
>>
>>164696284
Happy fisting anon
>>
>>164776659
Wew, you homos are still here?
>>
>>164776659
Hi my husband! :3
>>
>>164769808

Mostly right except for Sad Rad, he's the personification of Beta Uprising who happened to be heir to a powerful kingdom.
>>
>>164777368
>the look of sheer terror on his face when phillipa opens the door

Radovid was all bark and no bite
>>
File: sallyphillips0592-3-2.jpg (54KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
sallyphillips0592-3-2.jpg
54KB, 640x500px
>>164759446
>>
caranthir did nothing wrong
>>
why does ciri get turned on every time someone tries to rape her?
>>
>>164777952
Because she's a horny teenager.
>>
>few ciri questions
is she a virgin?
if not, how many men did she have sex with?
is she a lesbian?
how many women had sex with her?
does she like sex?
would she fuck skjall?
is her pubic hair also white?
does she do anal?
>>
WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD THAT MUSIC IN THE TAVERNS FUCK IT'S SO GOOD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjbZYeUsUP0
>>
File: cheedarch.jpg (180KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cheedarch.jpg
180KB, 1366x768px
> tfw they cheese but you cheddar harder
>>
File: 1480722872396.jpg (3MB, 8000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1480722872396.jpg
3MB, 8000x4500px
>>164778741
>is she a virgin?
No.
>if not, how many men did she have sex with?
Zero.
>is she a lesbian?
Kinda. Bi, at least.
>how many women had sex with her?
One confirmed, in the books.
>does she like sex?
No, she's pure and find sex degenerate.
>would she fuck skjall?
Yes, she's also a fucking whore for neckbears.
>>
File: 1468803053735.jpg (14KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1468803053735.jpg
14KB, 396x385px
>>164778841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X_xammncfQ
>>
File: 24106281583_9cba174fe4_o.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
24106281583_9cba174fe4_o.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>164778741
>is she a virgin?
No.
>if not, how many men did she have sex with?
One nameless peasant for sure.
>is she a lesbian?
She's bisexual.
>how many women had sex with her?
One, Mistle.
>does she like sex?
She has a complicated relationship with it because of her past abuse, she enjoyed having it with Mistle but it also made her violent and insecure, and she was shitfaced when she lost virginity so we don't know how well she'd react to an actual dick.
>would she fuck skjall?
He's not feminine/nonthreatening enough judging by her tastes in TW3 (Bea & Skjall).
>is her pubic hair also white?
It's probably black like her Papa's hair and her eyebrows.
>does she do anal?
G-girls poop from there!
>>
>>164779021
so ciri is a bisexual whore who never fucked a guy in her life but fantasizes about neckbeard dick. perfect.
>>
File: build.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
build.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
So I'm respeccing from signs into fast attacks after not having played this game for well over 6 months
Is this a good build? I know that for signs it was a good idea to put the points into Synergy even if you want to be fully blue but I dunno if it's worth it for red skills as well
All my mutagens are lesser red because I don't have anything else left
Also, where do I get Cat gear? I either sold it or never made it in the first place cause I was only focused on Griffin gear
>>
>>164779193
>G-girls poop from there!
C-Ciri poops? I'm appalled. I bet she doesn't even wipe :3
>>
>>164779526
One of her papas wipe it for her :3
>>
>>164779791
The real winner of wipe Ciri after pooping contest :3
>>
File: 1456534276119.png (761KB, 591x807px) Image search: [Google]
1456534276119.png
761KB, 591x807px
>it's a fog and rain into geralt: aard episode
>>
File: 1483389946269.jpg (82KB, 951x444px) Image search: [Google]
1483389946269.jpg
82KB, 951x444px
>>164780071
>>
>>164780407
The lady has chosen, congratulations to the lucky winner, may his hands be gentle and precise :3
>>
File: 1483128233017.jpg (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483128233017.jpg
174KB, 600x600px
>>164780360
>it's a scoia'tael spams traps and DANCE OF DEATH HUA HA episode
>>
File: 1435697709563.png (730KB, 900x640px) Image search: [Google]
1435697709563.png
730KB, 900x640px
>empress ending
>Philippa becomes Ciri's advisor
>her duties include buttwiping
>>
>>
>>164783736
>not horseback heroic painting with slain griffin

better reload your save nigga
>>
File: elfia szmataa.png (3MB, 1770x1019px) Image search: [Google]
elfia szmataa.png
3MB, 1770x1019px
this deck is fucking broken, top 150 from 1600 mmr in 2 evenings
>>
>>164783825
and yeah polishfag here
>>
>>164779235
No, it's heavily implied that she fucks or even marries a knight in another world at the end of the books.
>>
>>164779368
bump, I don't know how to do good builds anymore
>>
File: 1442090515697.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1442090515697.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>
>>164783825
the whole game is broken. 4 factions and only 2 are viable at high level play.
>>
>>164787726
i mean ive been there for hs beta and played mtg for many years, seen worse shit than that
>>
>>
>>164788603

if they can't balance between 4 factions, i have little hope for nilfgaard being balanced.
>>
File: wellnow.jpg (62KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wellnow.jpg
62KB, 1366x768px
>>164787726
>>164788603
patch in like a week

but they will prolly just fix bugs, i dont think there will be rebalance until Nilf comes by the end of the month, unfortunately

i mean i cant even play fucking casual games, cuz even there i play vs top 100 dudes who tryhard test their shit so they dont lose their precious mmr

for gods sake i played vs the top 1 in the world dude, and he fucking cheesed

fuck this game
>>
>page dead Geralt
>>
>>164788603
everything was fine untill they sacked the shit outa skellige for no fucking reason and implemented 1st light for NO FUCKING REASON other than to kill weather monsters and make people mill their whole decks in 1 turn, and they did that on purpose. i mean they even made a fucking old card ciri who takes advantage of that

so you have the gold card 3 times in a row, and god knows how many bullshit shit you can do with johnny

> end blog
>>
>>164792549
>triss rubbing against dandelion's dick and being generally useless

What a slut. cant blame her though. Dandelion a cute
>>
>>164793161
Trissfu was in shock and Dandelion had to hold her not to feint :3
>>
So....

Alvin is Jacques De Aldersberg, right?

>inb4 babby's first witcher fan theory
>>
>>164793676
Get trips and die
>>
>>164794424
yes, you can even find a letter from him in witcher 3
>>
>>164794424
Not a theory. That's pretty fucking obvious, man.
>>
File: 1365825666915.jpg (68KB, 552x516px) Image search: [Google]
1365825666915.jpg
68KB, 552x516px
>>164794424
Speaking of Jacques, was he a Child of the Elder Blood like Ciri?
Or just magically gifted?

Is Ciri the last descendant of Lara?
>>
>you will never have an orgy with 2 murderous amazons and a dragon

Geralt has all the fun ;_;
>>
>>164794424
I don't think that what is blatantly obvious counts as a "fan theory".
>>
>>164792549
Thank goodness Dandelion is there to clip his face into Triss' brain and his dick into her ass. Fucking bards.
>>
>>164793676
You mean "faint" Trissfriend! A feint would imply Triss was being deceptive! ;_;
>>
Quick! A ginnie just appeared and offeres to completely remove one character from the game/universe's lore, no strings attached (the storylines will be rewritten accordingly). Whom do you remove?
>>
>>164795980
Geralt
>>
>>164795485
He is just being a good friend to Trissfu.

>>164795848
Yeah, thanks, live and learn is what they say :3

>>164795980
No one, I love them all.
>>
File: yenfu.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yenfu.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
>>164795980
Yen

Not because I don't like her because I love her, but because it would arguably change the story the most
>>
would you fuck dudu changed into your waifu?
>>
>>164795060
Triss says he has the Elder Blood, which explains why the Wild Hunt were there when he died since they can detect that gene.

CDPR handled his "I am totally a boy Ciri" thing badly in chapter 4, but they nailed the Epilogue, holy shit the build-up to the twist was poetry.
>>
>>164796769
How did he manage to rise to prominence without attracting the attention of the lodge with his elder blood?
>>
>>164796643
Do dopplers have genders?
>>
>>164796932
probably, they have to reproduce somehow. when they change they probably also get accurate sex organs. i assume the change is anatomically correct
>>
>>164796924
They were already interested in him, Djikstra was the main reason why the Order of the Flaming Rose came to real power under the leadership of Jacques, he tried to use them as another force against the sorceresses but he kept them out of Redania for obvious reasons, it was from a book you get from his brother/assistant Ori Reuven who is a bootblack near the harbor gate. I remember there were some texts that mages were interested in Jacques's magical abilities but I am not totally sure if it was the Lodge itself though of course they would be aware of his abilities.
>>
Will be mad as all hell if Billy Idol's Cyberpunk doesn't make it to Cyberpunk's 2077 OST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKFPdf8-Uew
>>
>>164795980
Triss, not because I really hate her character, but because removing her would focus the story more on the Geralt, Yen and Ciri family relationship, there was some content planned early on in W3's development where Yennefer would lock Geralt up in a magical island so he would not interfere with something related to Ciri, now that would have been awesome.
>>
>>164795980
Ciri, it would be like Garfield without Garfield
>>
File: 48652318.jpg (148KB, 610x885px) Image search: [Google]
48652318.jpg
148KB, 610x885px
How old can a witcher get?

How old is Vesemir? 100 - 200 years?

Vesemir tells Geralt something like
>You'd do well not to remind me of my age, you're nearly a century old yourself
So Geralt is 80-90 something.
>>
>>164799801
Since the first witchers were made in the 900's, 200 is a safe bet.
>>
>>164799801
Vesemir is really old, I would guess 200-300 if not more.

'Triss, my child!'
'Vesemir!'
Vesemir was really very old. Who knows, he could be even older than Kaer Morhen. But he
walked towards her with a brisk, energetic and sprightly step; his grip was vigorous and his
hands strong.
'I am happy to see you again, Grandfather.'
'Give me a kiss. No, not on the hand, little sorceress. You can kiss my hand when I'm resting
on my bier. Which will, no doubt, be soon. Oh, Triss, it is a good thing you have come . . .
Who can cure me if not you?'
'Cure, you? Of what? Of behaving like a child, surely! Take your hand from my backside, old
man, or I'll set fire to that grey beard of yours!'
'Forgive me. I keep forgetting you are grown up, and I can no longer put you on my knee and
pat you. As to my health . . . Oh, Triss, old age is no joke. My bones ache so I want to howl.
Will you help an old man, child?'
'I will.'
>>
>>164800331
>200 years old and still copping feels

Absolute madman
>>
>>164800331
>resting on my bier
What does this mean?
>>
>>164800671
The thing people use to carry coffins to the burial site.
>>
>>164800671
It's where they put your coffin before burial. Kinda like a wagon
>>
>tfw vesemir is an old predator who molested triss when she was a little girl and probably did the same to ciri
>>
>>164801308
it would explain triss' lack of confidence and obsession with witcher dick as well as ciri's daddy issues and violent nature. poor girls are just traumatized.
>>
>>164801653
>traumatized
Papa Vesemir is a sex god.
>>
>>164801653
Isn't looking up to your dad (even if he's just your adoptive dad) the opposite of daddy issues?
>>
>>164801794
ciri clearly wants to fuck geralt
>>
>>164802248
No, she wants to fuck just like Geralt.
>>
>>164802346
in the ass?
>>
Is Lambert a salty prick in the books as well?
>>
>>164802561
yeah
>>
What's your opinion on full combat rebalance for Witcher 1?
>>
>>164802931
The corpses not disappearing and more blood particles were nice, however it got ridiculously difficult at times, also you can't fight spectres without Spectre Oil which was nice unless you forgot to have some.
>>
>tfw finished the witcher 3 and looking for a new RPG to start but nothing even comes close to it
>Already played dragons dogma to death

Why must life be so hard
>>
>>164803381
im hoping kingdom come: deliverance turns out good. it's made by based Czechs and seems really promising.
>>
>>164803659
I have a feeling it will turn out to be boring, hopefully they manage to fill out the world enough for that not to happen, they sure have some nice ideas going on, like having the option to infiltrate a monastery by actually having to do monk things for some days before fitting in.
>>
>>164803381
i just want to see the day of cyberpunk 2077 release
>>
'If you know magic and spells ... If you can cast them . . . Can you turn me into a boy?'
'No,' Triss replied in an icy tone. 'I can't.'
'Hmm . . .' The little witcher-girl was clearly troubled. 'But could you at least . . .'
'At least what?'
'Could you do something so I don't have to . . .' Ciri blushed. 'I'll whisper it in your ear.'
'Go on.' Triss leaned over. 'I'm listening.'
Ciri, growing even redder, brought her head closer to the enchantress's chestnut hair.
Triss sat up abruptly, her eyes flaming.
'Today? Now?'
'Mhm.'
'Hell and bloody damnation!' the enchantress yelled, and kicked the stool so hard that it hit the door and brought down the rat skin. 'Pox, plague, shit and leprosy! I'm going to kill those
cursed idiots!'
'Calm down, Merigold,' said Lambert. 'It's unhealthy to get so worked up, especially with no reason.'
'Don't preach at me! And stop calling me "Merigold"! But best of all, stop talking altogether. I'm not speaking to you.'
>>
>>164803381
Try out Gothic 1 & 2 if you don't mind older games.
>>
Decks I don't GG

>scoia shitters
>pfi shitters
>>
>>164803381
>>164808215
You could also get into CRPGs like Planescape Torment and Baldur's Gate. Obviously there are a lot of differences, but they are quite similar in other ways.
>>
>>164808261
scrub
>>
File: 1425239288671.png (179KB, 464x429px) Image search: [Google]
1425239288671.png
179KB, 464x429px
I'm in a romance with Yenfu and now I'm playing the DLC, what happens if I romance Shani? i can fuck up my romance with Yen?
>>
>>164807997
What a fucking useless cunt of a sorceress
>>
>>164810170
No only trying to fuck Triss will fuck that up, everything else goes in the wash
>>
>>164811501
imagine triss and shani at the same time.

what a delight.
>>
>>164811090
Trissfu was pretty great in that scene imo, her curses were cute :3
>>
>>164810170
nah
>>
>>164811973
Well you're an idiot

>>164811786
Without Triss it would be great
>>
>>164812312
Oh come one, you judge Trissfu too hard. The way she shamed the witchers was pretty funny and she genuinely helped Ciri deal with her feminine problems.
>>
>>164812508
Kill yourself faggot
>>
Who is the bigger slut, Yennefer or Triss?
>>
kek that royal wine taster
https://youtu.be/bGBQ7UvJ0hQ?t=374

>smacks lips profusely
ayo dis be some
>deep inhale
som finna
>smacks lips again
SANGREYEL
>>
File: 20170107032006_1.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170107032006_1.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>IT'S THE 13TH CENTURY

what did he mean by this
>>
>>164813660
Trissfu has been a pretty big slut in her youth, but got tired of fucking around. Yenfu is older and probable went through the same phase before meeting Geralt. Sorceresses tend to be promiscuous.

Here's a quote from BoE:

As far as her erotic life was concerned, Triss Merigold had the right to consider herself a
typical enchantress. It had began with the sour taste of forbidden fruit, made all the more
exciting by the strict rules of the academy and the prohibitions of the mistress under whom
she practiced. Then came her independence, freedom and a crazy promiscuity which ended, as it usually does, in bitterness, disillusionment and resignation. Then followed a long period of
loneliness and the discovery that if she wanted to release her tension and stress then someone
who wanted to consider himself her lord and master - as soon as he had turned on his back
and wiped the sweat from his brow - was entirely superfluous. There were far less
troublesome ways of calming her nerves - ones with the additional advantages of not staining
her towels with blood, not passing wind under the quilt and not demanding breakfast. That
was followed by a short-lived and entertaining fascination with the same sex, which ended in
the conclusion that soiling towels, passing wind and greediness were by no means exclusively
male attributes. Finally, like all but a few magicians, Triss moved to affairs with other
wizards, which proved sporadic and frustrating in their cold, technical and almost ritual
course.
Then Geralt of Rivia appeared. A witcher leading a stormy life, and tied to her good friend
Yennefer in a strange, turbulent and almost violent relationship.
>>
File: Dettlaff.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dettlaff.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
So I just finished blood and wine and I've been thinking about it.

First, I got the ending where everyone dies.

I honestly wish Dettlaff just killed Syanna in Dun Tyne, it would've made the decisions so much easier. I REALLY wanted Dettlaff to live through this entire ordeal and just go somewhere where people wouldn't fuck with him. Syanna angered me to no end and I wasn't buying that stupid bullshit she did in fairy-tale land and hoped Dettlaff would just kill her and be done with it. (unfortunately I bought the ribbon). I also thought the duchess should die or receive some sort punishment for her complete fucking ineptitude. She trusted her sister too much and paid for it. I understand not trying to negotiate with terrorists/ransomers, but there is literally no reason to keep Syanna, she is not a person of fucking value to anyone. She was literally a fucking enemy of the state. It would've been a win win for everyone. Instead, tons of people had to die because of this magnificent display of arrogance and "muh feels". Which brings us to Dettlaff's morally reprehensible actions of destroying the entire city. For him its not morally reprehensible because he doesn't understand death, and I understand why he did it, but its only just that he dies too. That's why I had to kill him, even though I really sympathized with him and his character kinda struck a nerve.

Long post sorry but im just getting my thoughts on paper and vent a bit. Anyone willing to discuss?
>>
>>164769081
Just finished it FeelsBadMan
>>
>>164815618
I want to read that spoiler but I'm not done with the main quest for it yet unfortunately. I really hope the story isn't as obvious as I predicted.
If that bald royal guard dude is the blackmailer I swear to god it is the most common low tier cliche
>>
>>164815618

Dettlaff crossed the point of no forgiveness when he unleashed the attack on Beauclair. Hundreds of innocents died because of his autistic love and complete inability to control himself. He attacked Geralt and Regis first, so killing him was fully justified imo.

Anna wanting to forgive her sister is understandable and although Syanna clearly deserves punishment, it is not up to Geralt to decide that. In my run, he completed the contract, presented all the information, killed Dettlaff and they reconciled. How they proceed further is none of Geralt's business.
>>
>>164816230
No, not at all.
>>
>>164816439
Well alright then
I'll get back to your post to read the spoiler after I finish today/tomorrow
>>
>>164816413

Agree with the first point entirely. As for the second, I think there's a reason Anna called upon Geralt to give an opinion when judging Syanna.
>>
>>
lads

Gwent standalone is seriously good and I hope whoever signed up for the beta gets in. I haven't had this much with a card game since I was a 14 year old YGO player playing in shitty tournaments at my local comic book shop.
>>
>>164821678
what decks are you playing lad?
>>
>>164821678
Is it good for scrubs? I only played gwent once when i played the entire game.
>>
>>164821958
ST/NR
not doing the PFI shit though, playing a deck similar to >>164783825 and my NR is mostly baron/shani/keadweni general with radovid

>>164822312
it's very fun, but it's very very different compared to Witcher 3's Gwent. but newcomers will get trounced easily. Matchmaking is still being worked on. The good thing is that the game is very generous and you can easily open 2-3 kegs by doing daily rewards by winning 18 rounds a day
>>
wait wait wait
I didn't just get the fucking bad ending for blood and wine did i?
vampires are attacking the city
>>
>>164823451
happens in every ending
>>
>>164823674
ah alright then common route still
I was worried for a moment
Also holy shit Bruxa's are annoying to fight
>>
anyone want an elf-only witcher game? maybe play as Isengrim or Iorveth?
>>
>>164826484
Just fuck off
>>
>>164826484
Yes. I'd like to play as Saskia though.
>>
File: NGwgiJY.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NGwgiJY.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 20170107174010_1.jpg (535KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170107174010_1.jpg
535KB, 1920x1080px
Just started my Witcher 3 adventure. This game is so good, very nice to have Nexus Mod Manager compatible with this game. I have all the popular mods installed. Any recent mods you guys recommend?

Nexus may be great at indicating some of the more popular mods but just wish there's a counter for monthly downloads so I can see what's something new people are installing in their games.
>>
File: 1445547956844.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445547956844.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>164831780
Make sure you get BTY and BTC.
>>
>>164783825

Why is this deck broken?

I dont see the appeal of it tbqh
>>
>>164826484
Nah, but lack of broveth was w3's biggest flaw. Wtf were they thinking?
>>
File: Ho1pAis.jpg (693KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Ho1pAis.jpg
693KB, 2560x1440px
>>164834064
>we already a token male elf supporting character, the gaymers might get confused
>>
>>
I'm thinking of crafting Ciri:Dash and join the new ST memedeck
Thoughts?
>>164833850
Nah, is not broken. Is just very reliable. Is easy to cycle trough your deck enough to always draw Ciri (+Roach) and to get 5 golden cards
>>
File: 1483643388611.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483643388611.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>164833104
Wait what mods are you referring to?
>>
>>164783825
>6/6 silver
>4/4 gold
Fucking pay 2 win fag
>>
>>164837336

I know i know nobody likes poonfeeders but can you explain how this is supposed to be Meta?

I mean Roach has 3 Strength, Ciri has 6 thats 9.
I heard the combo is to play Milva, you get roach roach is going tback to your hand and you have +1 card.
But in the end cycling through your deck spawning 3 and 4 strength cards ?
I mean even if they win the first round they dont have monsters left the next rounds
>>
>>164838685
Ciri is 9/12/15 tho
>>
>>164838287
kek
>>164838685
> I mean Roach has 3 Strength
+ mushrooms
He is there to thin your deck too, btw
> Ciri has 6
Is Ciri: Dash, not ''Ciri''.
Ciri: Dash is 9, and gets +3 every time she goes back to the deck (goes to the deck when destroyed, f.e. end of the round)

Also, Johnny into Roach.
It gives you a free silver.
> But in the end cycling through your deck spawning 3 and 4 strength cards
Mercenaries and commandos are 3 and 4, yes, but the vanguard is the strongest bronze unit right now, since he is essentially 9 points. Only the SK longships have that strength, and they only get it in the third round.
+ the hawker healer. It adds +3 to all units in the same row.

As you can see, they can win a round with raw power alone, while developing Ciri:Dash and Roach as stable forces.
They can also win a round or simply make it a nightmare due to the Aglais-Aeromancy-Lacerate combo and the card advantage.
>>
File: Comfyanonswordawesome3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonswordawesome3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Guys it's storming in game and super comfy. I just got a new sword too and I like it quite a lot.
>>
File: Comfyanonswordawesome4jpg.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonswordawesome4jpg.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
>>164839557
hmm that is super dark, way darker than it should be.. maybe that's coz of .png?

Trying a .ljpg
>>
>>164839440

Ah okay but 1 final question:

Ciri: Dash is going back into the deck but straight to the bottom of the deck?
So The card is getting stronger but even if you mill all mercaneries you wont get to the bottom of the deck i i counted correctly
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
> Wake up
> Still not a qt sorceress

Fuck, is this how Lambert feels every day?

>>164840562
No, she doesn't go to the bottom.

Even if she would go to the bottom, you can get it with Francesca.
There is a thing called ''blacklisting'' when you do the mulligan.
>>
File: witcher3_2016_11_17_15_22_38_992.jpg (880KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3_2016_11_17_15_22_38_992.jpg
880KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>164840562
I'm pretty sure there isn't really a bottom of the deck since the last patch changed how cards are drawn. For example, whatever you toss back with Johnny can be drawn next draw.
>>
Why are vampires like Regis prone to male-pattern baldness?
>>
>>164840979

Okay now i understand.

Looking at it now i'm pissed.
I was playing Skellige for the entire beta time now and i dont understand why it was nerfed.

Every deck has a Mill mechanism and Skelliges is the worst by far.

Monster can spawn their riders and foglets.
hey all land on the field and contribute somehow.
NR has a mill mechanism with the 4 attack card that mill themselves after 1 round accumulating to 15+ after 2 rounds

ST have now their fucking FL that can go up to 12+ in one round.
Skellige has what?
The 5 Strength pirates that mill themselves into the graveyard

Bria Bran that gives the enemy + 8! .
Skellige is so currently the weakest deck in Gwent and i have only Skellige cards
>>
>>164841467
>he fell for the Skellige meme
>>
File: Comfyanoncheekyfucker.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanoncheekyfucker.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
He talked shit to me after I liberated this little fishing village. I threatened to punch him. He ran into the sea, I went and had a look if he drowned, nope, he's still a cheeky little fucker.
>>
>>164841605

>implying Skellige wasnt top tier before the latest patch
>>
>>164807997
What is being implied here?
>>
>>164815618
I feel EXACTLY the same way, my playthrough went the same

Annareitta was a bitter cunt, I didn't want her to die but holy shit she needs to shut the fuck up and let Geralt do what he does best
>>
File: big titty family.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
big titty family.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>164837378
/wtc/ classics, "Yennefer beauty face and big Breast and Ass" and "Ciri beauty face and big Breast".
>>
File: 20161227183017_1.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161227183017_1.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>164842585
>needing a mod to make yen beautiful

what?
>>
File: tumblr_o4rij3tsFy1r3i2gwo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x178px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rij3tsFy1r3i2gwo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x178px
witcher 3's animated story summary loading screens are GOAT
>>
File: 20170105225359_1.jpg (129KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170105225359_1.jpg
129KB, 1366x768px
>>164842968
I have to agree. I kinda fell slightly off the Triss train when I laid eyes on Yennifer. That is not to say I will jump ship when I see Triss again.
>>
File: 1445554126591.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445554126591.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>164842968
BTY is love, BTY is life.
>>
File: 14710062652431.jpg (914KB, 1920x3148px) Image search: [Google]
14710062652431.jpg
914KB, 1920x3148px
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/general-discussions/7115630-the-small-design-flaws-and-oddities
>>
>>164841467
Skellige is still pretty good, buffing longship strat is pretty dank now since at least ST relies on weather to remove big units. Coral is fucking sick as well.
>>
>>164843139
They're pretty feken repetitive though.
>>
File: 1615528-1439714586.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1615528-1439714586.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>164843461
>there'll never be a remastered Witcher series with everything fixed
>>
Geralt Roger Eric du Haute-Bellegarde
>>
File: Comfyanonexploring.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonexploring.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
tfw being rewarded for exploring c:
>>
>>164843638
>Climbing a outpost's roof
>exploration

An hero, please.
>>
File: 23926858595_a0a62ce2ca_o.jpg (3MB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
23926858595_a0a62ce2ca_o.jpg
3MB, 3440x1440px
>>164843461
>One is struck by the huge number of books in the homes of the peasants.
Valid complaint, but this was already common in TW1 where you could find all sorts of lorebooks in barrels and wardrobes of random babushkas.
>For comparison, when there was a famine in the Russian Empire, peasants took apart thatched roofs to feed the straw to their cattle. They also took apart log cabins, using the logs as firewood or to they exchange them for flour.
The difference is that it's spring in Velen (judging by the blooming trees), there's no reason to keep a fire burning and the cattle can just graze the grass.
>cdpr forums no longer have a weird piss-colored background
What the hell...
>>164843932
Don't be mean.
>>
File: 1483192007096.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483192007096.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>164700130
>"Is anyone looking?" she says hurriedly

mfw
>>
>>164842204
Ciri's period.
>>
>>164700325
Book littlefinger literally uses prostitution vocabulary to explain anything. Even in front of the king during the small council. But you're right, no one feels threatened by him in the books. Except Eddard and Varys.
>>
>>164843932
Keep your autism to yourself anon, it's embarassing.
>>
>>164700130
Who wrote this?
>>
>>164843221
Triss loses all relevance after her quest ends, while Yen is constantly involved in the main plot. So don't be fooled by the fact that Triss has many scenes in Novigrad.
>>
>>164844694
Shhh... No one knows who you are so you don't have to be intimidated.
>>
File: horridhenry.jpg (11KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
horridhenry.jpg
11KB, 276x183px
>>164844708
I did

Seriously, I did
>>
>>164844772
Do more, motherfucker. I liked them.
>>
>>164844772
Do some super lewd h*nd h*lding next, faggot.
>>
>>164844742
Um, Trissfu was there throughout the game and some of her best scenes happen after Novigrad.
>>
File: ComfyanonFoglettalk.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ComfyanonFoglettalk.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164844769
Anon, I'm not interested in roleplaying with you.
>>
>>164844772
Just stop using the word 'tits' so much. Breasts or bosom are more fancy. It's... un-literary.

Use 'boobs' and I'll fucking hunt you down IRL and castrate you.

>>164844892
Too late.
>>
>>164844943
Mhm... the Boobys...
>>
>>164844772
I just read it now, really nice. Yennefer still remains the most attractive to me..

>>164844943
go suck on some boobs you mangy cat.
>>
File: 1483729937393.jpg (20KB, 399x489px) Image search: [Google]
1483729937393.jpg
20KB, 399x489px
>>164845002
>>164845010

Stop saying that word. It's degenerate.
>>
File: 970826-johnnybravo19.jpg (9KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
970826-johnnybravo19.jpg
9KB, 320x286px
>>164844835
>>164844836
>>164844943
>>164845010

Stop enabling my autism guys

But I shall write more just for you
>>
>>164845078
breasts ;)

>>164845085
awesome :)
>>
File: frowny-face.jpg (27KB, 450x189px) Image search: [Google]
frowny-face.jpg
27KB, 450x189px
>>164844943
Just read it all, I can only see one use of the word tits, where you implied multiple uses.

You have failed me for the last time anon
>>
i want to drink yen's boob milk
>>
File: 20161228170547_1.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161228170547_1.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
>>164845490
Yuck
>>
>>164845490
Reminder that Yen is turning into an actual cow :3
>>
>>164700130
>Yennefer
>Cold, sarcastic and disdainful in public

Why do rude bitches get my antenna up so hard? Am I subconsciously submissive or some shit?
>>
>>
>>164845835
She's not rude, she just has no time or patience for fools and imbeciles.
>Lambert insults Triss
>"y-you t-too..."
>Lambert insults Yen
>tells him to fuck off
>>
>>164845835
It's triggering your primal instinct to dominate.

Non submissive girls provide are challenging you to prove that you're man enough to conquer them

then plough them stupid
>>
File: Comfyanonroguededjpg.jpg (744KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonroguededjpg.jpg
744KB, 1920x1080px
holy fuck, just decimated this lil pack of rogues..
>>
>>164845835
she's a classic cold domina. she appeals to the basic sexual urges and brings out mommy issues in guys. yen would make a fortune in the porn industry pissing on guys faces and stomping on their balls.
>>
>>164846121
If your ultimate goal is to have a passive fucktoy, why not just pick Triss? There are better ways of showing dominance, like playing Gwent.
>>
>>164845835
She appeals to me because she's intelligent, can hold her own, and knows what she wants. Her submission has more value, to me.
>>
File: cPLKkjj.jpg (98KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
cPLKkjj.jpg
98KB, 750x1334px
kek, so true
>>
>>164846285
basically what >>164846349
said
>>
>>164846285
Trissfu is dynamite in the sack :3
>>
>>164846406
So much autism in one comment. He's must be from /wtc/
>>
why the fuck was the eriden fight so fucking easy!
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>164846591
He was such a cringe villain

>"The king is dead, long live the king!"

Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
>>
I wonder how yenfags would react if they had to interact with an actual arrogant bitch in real life
>>
File: Pepe crying GIF.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe crying GIF.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>Yennefer is not real
>Triss is not real
>Ciri is not real
>Shani is not real
>Keira is not real
>Philippa is not real
>Ves is not real
>Rosa is not real
>Anna Henrietta is not real
>Vivienne is not real
>Syanna is not real
>Priscilla is not real
>Iris is not real
>Margarita is not real
>Fringilla is not real
>Iorveth is not real
>>
>>164846878
I've had to interact with a lot of arrogant bitches and they were shitty people.
Yen comes across different as far as I've seen but that's because she has a soft spot for MC.
I can't really say whether or not she's a total arrogant bitch, like the ones i've met, who think the sun shines out their ass.
>>
>>164846878
same way any wtc waifufag would react to talking to an actual woman other than their mother, cover in shame and be confused, uncomfortable and cringy.
>>
>>164846571
lmao she was Philippa sex toy for awhile
>>
File: 20170102230043_1.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170102230043_1.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>164846878
I've had to deal with quite a few, but Yen's not arrogant, just bossy and sarcastic, I've dealt with girls like that, they become good as gold if you don't take their shit

Worked in a hospital years ago with some butch bitch, she as nasty to everyone and 10x bossier than Yen, Coworkers were telling about her and then went quite suddenly, I said "She's probably a fucking lesbian or something", lo and behold she's walking behind me, like something out of a fucking sitcom, I said "speak of the devil" and carried on

She never ever bothered me once my whole time there, she was actually pretty nice to me at times, I felt like a fucking hot shit alpha

This was like 12 years ago mind, shit probably wouldn't fly today, felt good though

But yeah, bossy, arrogant, bitchy girls, all the same if you don't take it like a pussy
>>
>>164847051
>Triss is not real
This tears a hole in my heart.

>>164847169
Phil is an experienced lesbian with hundreds of years of sexual experience and BDSM tendencies. It must have been fun for Trissfu, I bet Phil ploughed her handily :3
>>
>>164847174
>insult some bitch
>she starts ignoring you
>assume she likes you now
I'm starting to think that yenfags just have no idea what a healthy relationship is like
>>
>>164847435
What?

I didn't say she liked me, I'm just saying she didn't bother me, whereas she was a total cunt to all of my colleagues
>>
File: Comfyanoncomfytimes.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanoncomfytimes.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
comfy
>>
>>164841467

Yeah, they nerfed discard Skellige too much.
Apparently, cause people complained about it.

Right now, they only have one ''competitive'' static, buff longships with shrooms, shieldsmiths and skalds and finish with commander's horn.

In the mean time, win a round with Coral-Aard-Harald and stale with spies.
>>
>>164846787
audible keks were had at that part.
There's also this one line ciri says was so poorly vo'd i cant beleive it slipped through. the line was on the way to skellige from novigrad, it was something like: "does he aim to conquer the isles......he cant.........he knows.....those.......are.....my friends"
>>
File: C1cTeuTUoAABT3U.jpg (189KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1cTeuTUoAABT3U.jpg
189KB, 1200x1200px
I want her to do a ciri cosplay
>>
File: 1400153092786.png (370KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1400153092786.png
370KB, 666x666px
>>164844629
>>164807997
If it's just implying Ciri got her period, why does Triss throw a massive fit?

Who are these "cursed idiots" and why is she going to kill them? What did they do?
>>
>>164846787
Especially since he didn't even kill the king in the books. The king overdosed on drugs and Eredin was shocked when he heard it. The sexual tension and banter with Ciri is also gone.
>>
File: Comfyanoncomfyvillagenighttime.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanoncomfyvillagenighttime.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
I'm so happy i picked up this game. Wandering through the villages at night, after slaying a gravehag, or defeating some bandits, or flaying some other creatures, is such a nice feeling.
>>
>>164848673
They didn't pick that up and were forcing Ciri through strenuous training.

'You still ask? You still dare ask that?' yelled the magician. 'What difference does it make?
Only that the girl, not being like you, has her days! And bears them exceptionally badly! And
you want her to tear her lungs out on the Killer and some bloody windmills!'
Despite her outrage, Triss felt an exquisite satisfaction at the sight of the sheepish expressions of the young witchers, and Vesemir's jaw suddenly dropping open.
'You didn't even know.' She nodded in what was now a calm, concerned and gentle reproach.
'You're pathetic guardians. She's ashamed to tell you because she was taught not to mention
such complaints to men. And she's ashamed of the weakness, the pain and the fact that she is
less fit. Has any one of you thought about that? Taken any interest in it? Or tried to guess
what might be the matter with her? Maybe her very first bleed happened here, in Kaer
Morhen? And she cried to herself at night, unable to find any sympathy, consolation or even understanding from anyone? Has any one of you given it any thought whatsoever?'
>>
File: 1479401415404.jpg (9KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1479401415404.jpg
9KB, 252x252px
>>164807997
>ciri's heavy skellige accent in the audiobooks
>>
>>164848867
Fuck yeah, well said Triss.
>>
File: 1405538289758.jpg (24KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
1405538289758.jpg
24KB, 225x250px
>>164848867
Sounds like Triss was on her period too

OH WAIT
>>
File: 1475943781658.jpg (16KB, 283x447px) Image search: [Google]
1475943781658.jpg
16KB, 283x447px
>>164843401
>>
>>164807997
>'If you know magic and spells ... If you can cast them . . . Can you turn me into a boy?'

We were so close...
>>
File: 1445635314365.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445635314365.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>164849324
Geralt loves his BTYfu :3
>>
>>164849145
do sorceresses even get periods?
>>
>>164848291
Paint her green and she'll look like Pepe
>>
holy fuck! I just came across these crows which then turned into this screaming huge beast and it's strong as fuck, scared the shit outa me. i'm still running from it now
>>
>>164849650
was it a leshen?
>>
File: Comfyanonfuckkkkk.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonfuckkkkk.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
it chased me for ages and was doing super spooky laughter, holy fuck i haven't been scared like that in ages
>>
File: 1468085051947.jpg (145KB, 845x683px) Image search: [Google]
1468085051947.jpg
145KB, 845x683px
>>164849431
>>
>>164849783
yes i think so, i haven't unlocked it in my bestiary yet, i don't want any spoilers on it if thats okay. feel free to tell me if it spooked you too or other things. It's way above my level so I can't do anything about it right now apart from get the fuck away.
>>
File: leshen2.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
leshen2.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>164849650
>>
>>164849553
No, Sorceresses are sterile, Triss is even allergic to magic
>>
>>164849879
fuck that spoopy mofo
>>
File: 1449108323203.jpg (16KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1449108323203.jpg
16KB, 284x339px
Im off to tousaint once more lads! wine and love await!
but seriously why was there no fringilla vigo sidefu romance in B&W
>>
>>164849874
they can be pretty tough, try relilict oil and a combination of quen and igni to stun it
>>
>>164850039
Her character model was ugly, I suppose?
>>
File: 1446720667306.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1446720667306.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>164849813
>>
>>164850126
DELET THIS NAOW!!!!!!
>>
>>164849948
She's allergic to elixirs, but not all magic. She can use amulets and spells. She was fixed using magic after Sodden after all and she stopped her aging just like all other mages.

'They picked her up and laid her on a cloak. Geralt unstrapped the saddle-bags without a word, found a casket containing some magic elixirs, opened it and cursed. All the phials were
identical and the mysterious signs on the seals meant nothing to him.
'Which one, Triss?'
'None of them,' she moaned, with both hands on her belly. 'I can't ... I can't take them.'
'What? Why?'
'I'm sensitised—'
'You? A magician?'
'I'm allergic!' she sobbed with helpless exasperation and despairing anger. 'I always have been! I can't tolerate elixirs! I can treat others with them but can only treat myself with amulets.'
'Where is the amulet?'
'I don't know.' She ground her teeth. 'I must have left it in Kaer Morhen. Or lost it—'
'Damn it. What are we going to do? Maybe you should cast a spell on yourself?'
'I've tried. And this is the result. I can't concentrate because of this cramp . . .'
'Don't cry.'
'Easy for you to say!'
>>
File: Comfyanonfunnyguy.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonfunnyguy.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164850116
i'll try that, once i'm around lvl 20 or so. it's lvl 22 or something.
>>
>>164850290
what level are you? is this your first playthrough?
>>
>>164850625
Yes it's my first playthru, i bought the standard edition game last week. I'm lvl 11. I just opened up the map coz i'm heading over to a place to find something, a lil side quest, and holy fuck it's daunting seeing all those markers all over the place. I've so much to do
>>
>>164850727
Nice, i recommend getting the dlcs eventually, they're top tier. i envy you comfyanon, i wish i could forget everything and run through the game blind.
>>
>>164851106
I am going to pick them up later for sure. I tried downloading the free ones via GoG but I couldn't find a link or anything after I clicked on them and went thru the process. They didn't appear to be downloaded, it was kinda weird/confusing. Anyway. I know that feeling, I've had it with other games.
>>
File: Comfyanonhugemansionjpg.jpg (587KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonhugemansionjpg.jpg
587KB, 1920x1080px
I'm in this house and it's absolutely massive, and super dark inside. Kinda weird, it's fun looting all the stuff.
>>
>>164814180
was it ironic or not ?
It really seemed like it was mocking SJWs
>>
>>
>>164852113
It was ironic in the sense that female warriors are already commonplace in the Witcher setting, but Touissant is obsessed with dumb knight etiquette so it also made sense that her gender was suddenly a big deal for everyone.
>>
>>164842349

phew ok I'm not autistic
>>
Is that Triss-posting faggot gone yet?
>>
>>164852928
No, I could never leave my Trissfu :3
>>
>>164852928
I wish. His autism only grows stronger. Fortunately he uses some very specific language so he's easy to filter off. I hope he kills himself this year
>>
File: 1455101258_1.jpg (253KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
1455101258_1.jpg
253KB, 1000x662px
>>164849948
>Triss
>Sorceress
>Allergic to magic
>>
>>164853118
Way you go, faggot! Now he'll read it and start changing his vocabulary from post to post.
>>
>>164849650

I love you, anon :3

Experiencing TW3 for the first time...
>>
>>164850282

what a shitty sorceress desu
>>
>>164853159
Triss is not allergic to magic, only elixirs.

>>164853258
Don't worry, I won't. If someone wants to filter my posts, I have no issues with that. I am here because of my Lady Merigold, not you faggots, to use your terminology :3
>>
On a scale from 1 to bloody d'hoine how pissed was Iorveth when he found out that his waifu craves thicc dwarven cock?
>>
>>164853436
Nah, Trissfu is the best. I wish I was there to rub her belly and help her wipe herself from all that diarrhea :3
>>
>>164853258
I doubt his autism will allow for that. And even if he does - all the better, maybe he'll be a little less annoying
>>
>>164853510
I thought Saskia had an affair with Philippa. Which dwarf are you talking about?
>>
>>164853338
thx anon, i hope ur havin a comfy day/evening c:
>>
>>164822603
nigga we weather-cancer
>>
If comfy anon enjoys murky swamps and forests I wonder what he'll think of Toussaint
>>
>>164853737

Well, if you squint your eyes... Philippa kinda looks like a bearless dwarf.
>>
File: geralt just.jpg (40KB, 289x424px) Image search: [Google]
geralt just.jpg
40KB, 289x424px
>>164854974
>been playing W3 regularly since the summer for the third time
>still no where close to Toussaint
>>
>>164855458
>meme picture
>probably plays like a retard too
>>
>>164853737
All dwarves. She casually mentions to Geralt if you save her, that she prefers dwarves to humans or elves. Non-manlets btfo'd
>>
>>164849557
Who is Pepe?
>>
>>164857194
Ciri's secret lover
>>
>>164857257
Ciri likes green guys?
>>
File: witcher3_2016_11_16_18_56_40_715.jpg (960KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3_2016_11_16_18_56_40_715.jpg
960KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>164848291

who is this semen demon?
>>
What does BTY smell like?
>>
File: 1445793142696.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445793142696.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>164859351
Lilacs and cow milk :3
>>
>play casual match for fun
>go against top tier p2w scoia decks 5 our of 7 games

get off my casual you fucks.
>>
File: 20161228002414_1.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161228002414_1.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>164860980
YEN IS NOT A TITCOW

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>164860980
>cow milk
Delete ;_;
>>
>>164860980
delicious
>>
File: 1446124102010.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1446124102010.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>164861085
>>164861089
>moo :3
>>
File: 1482156584773.png (413KB, 475x599px) Image search: [Google]
1482156584773.png
413KB, 475x599px
>>164861537
>>
>>164861084
Is a shame people plays the same decks in casual and in ranked.

In fact, I see more variety in ranked.
>>
Do most of you play with the english dub or swap to the original polish version? How much better is the latter?
>>
>>164862494
I alternate between playthroughs, but I mostly play with Polish voices. Some characters sound better in English some in Polish, but I prefer Polish VO because of Triss and Geralt.
>>
File: 1455101258_1.jpg (257KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
1455101258_1.jpg
257KB, 1000x662px
Post yfw when you realize the Rose of remembrance is now withered and Triss being thereby a disposable sex toy.
>>
>>164863582
It's just a silly memento, my Geralt proved his love for Triss through words and actions. The rose is hardly relevant now that he lives in Kovir with his sweet cuddly fox :3
>>
>>164863582
Excellent use of a reaction image.
>>
Ciri! :3
>>
>>164866590
Hi Yen! :3
>>
File: C1gfy-FUoAA_Kdx.jpg (306KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1gfy-FUoAA_Kdx.jpg
306KB, 857x1200px
Witcher is coming
>>
>>164864192
Fuck you
>>
>>164866884

And so is Yen.
>>
File: VES.jpg (521KB, 1110x1920px) Image search: [Google]
VES.jpg
521KB, 1110x1920px
>>164862494
Polish is pretty overated imo.
Great language, but if you're already not english the english voices are great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQVlT1qtr0w
>>
File: 20161227182938_1.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161227182938_1.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
>>164867689
gushing bride
>>
>>
I'm trying to build some decent decks in the Gwent beta and I've looked around on gwentify but I'm having issues. I have almost none of the cards for most of the decks and I do not understand what it means by scrap/missing scrap? Is it the amount of scrap I need to spend for every card in the deck? Because most are in the region of 3000-5000 which is pretty insane. I just want to git gud
>>
Guys, any idea where I can find ALL the fact id's for the debug console?

My save got fucked up pretty badly and I need to restore my progress.
>>
post more BTY
>>
>>164867719
If I lick her freckles, will they become ever more qt?
>>
>>164869656

Try looking for ''budget'' decks.
Or just screw everything and build one on your own.

What do you like to play?
Apparently, Skellige is still good in lower ranks.

Have you tried the 'ol buffing boats and Commander's horn at the end?
>>
Guys I'm at 263 max toxicity with aquired tolerance, pretty sure I got every oil and decoction, but I've read you can get to 270? are the rest from Quest potions or something? is there a wiki for this? couldn't find desu
>>
File: 1445880412693.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445880412693.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>164869839
>>
File: monsters.jpg (608KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
monsters.jpg
608KB, 1920x1080px
>>164870629
I normally play Northern Realms but I was getting hammered pretty hard so I switched to Monsters. Been winning quite a lot with this deck but it could still use refinement. All games are unranked as I'm only level 8. I get the feeling I'm going to be totally destroyed going into ranked if I can't even build my own deck.
>>
>>164871423
Just to add I realise I have a Foglet but no weather card, I'm a simple noob looking for the helps
>>
>>164871423

Doesn't really matter, most of your units are weak to weather too.
Maybe you could try some of the old ''big monsters'' deck?

Mixing big units with buffing and adrenaline rush.
Is very risky, as you are susceptible to pretty much all removal and weather, but if there is no better alternative...
> I'm a simple noob
D-don't say. It makes me sad...
>>
so at the end of blood and wine spoilers ahead
holy fucking shit anna the dumb cunt STOP GOING TO HUG HER. Ended up killing Dettlaft since it didn't give me a choice but at least his boss fight was cool. I'm assuming I need to reload and tell that lying skank I won't sell her out so she doesn't kill Anna
>>
>>164870629
Skellige is viable in top ranks as well, I'm 1900+ and can maintain a positive wr with SK. Shit tends to brick much more than ST or NR tho, that's the problem.
>>
Just completed the game a second time. How do i play the dlcs?
>>
>>164872453
what do you mean how
>>
>>164872453
How do you start it?

I can see on the main menu

Hearts of stone
-Available now -

Blood and Wine
-Available Now -

But i can't click on them. I can only continue old game or new game
>>
>>164872716
Doesn't Available now usually mean you don't have it but need to purchase? You can click new game and start just the DLC or you should have the DLC quests in your quest logs.
>>
>>164872716
meant
>>164872528
>>
>>164872802
Hearts of stone and Blood and Wine aren't free?
>>
>>164872406
sure you are bud, post screen
>>
>>164872280
You need to tell the truth to Anna, but you also need to pick the right options in the Syanna conversation and convince her to forgive Anna(the key is the line about Anna forgetting about her, that's what you need to say when Syanna asks why do you think she did it all)

>>164873062
No, both are paid expansions.
>>
File: ok bud whatever.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ok bud whatever.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>164873838
>>
Friendly reminder that Triss would never dare to show her breasts because they were literally roasted in a battle.
>>
File: TBS.jpg (416KB, 730x510px) Image search: [Google]
TBS.jpg
416KB, 730x510px
Witcher Geralt, I'm Blue Stripes
>>
>>164874724
Not really, she was fixed and the marks are barely visible, it has more to do with psychological trauma.

Here's a quote form BoE:

'They used the highest magics on us,' she continued in a muted voice, 'spells, elixirs, amulets and artefacts. Nothing was left wanting for the wounded heroes of the Hill. We were cured, patched up, our former appearances returned to us, our hair and sight restored. You can HARDLY SEE the marks. But I will never wear a plunging neckline again, Geralt. Never.’
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (291KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
291KB, 1920x1080px
>>164870098
No, CPDR will just degrade her even more in "The Witcher 4 : Witcheress because it's the XIII century"
>>
Would Djikstra be a good King?
>>
>>164872406
>Skellige is viable in top ranks as well,

Yeah, I know.
What I was trying to say is that in the past SKellige was a good option at the beginning, since the discard deck was pretty cheap.
Discard has been nerfed, but it can still be good for new players.
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (95KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
95KB, 700x700px
>>164875172
>mfw no Ves romance in W3
>>
File: 1472756879447.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472756879447.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>164875027
you don't get to bring redanians
>>
>>164875336
Literally no reason to get the discard stuff when you can do better with longship buffing with pretty much only commons/rares+spies
>>
comfy russian girls do it again
>>
>>164867719

English voices are mostly great. Triss and Lambert stand out as being awful
>>
>>164875593
>that face
Durrrrr
>>
>>164870942
anyone?
>>
>>164876056

Are you sure you have all the alchemy recipes? IIRC dye recipes count towards that talent
>>
>>164873975
I didn't tell the truth to Anna or the guardsmen, just kept it to myself and talked to Syanna in a more kind manner. Ended up getting what I assume is the good ending.
>>
File: 1480518723618.png (317KB, 297x361px) Image search: [Google]
1480518723618.png
317KB, 297x361px
>>164875593
WHY DID SHE PUT SOCKS ON
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>164876350
Hmm, interesting, I never tried keeping the last victim's name a secret, I assumed it would lead to both of them dying. I came clean with Anna and was kind to Syanna and they hugged it out and reconciled. But cool to know for my next run.
>>
>>164875569

Yes, that's what I said.

If they want to go the expensive route, I usually see those decks with Coral/Aard/Hjalmar
>>
>>164877263
Aight, my bad then.

Also, Hjalmar is pretty meh since you need to include alzurs or something to kill the giant, making the deck even brickier than it is. Playing gigni is probably just plain better.
>>
the fuck do I do now that I beat the game and expansions
>>
>>164878167
You cry yourself to death so that you can rejoin your waifus in the afterlife.
>>
>>164754341
I went Roche and he will be your bro for your life if you manage to control his hot temper.
>>
>>164878167
Read the books, then play the first two games, then play through W3 again, then kill yourself is the general consensus
>>
>>164878427
Although I did let him kill Henselt and ngl I don't regret it.
>>
>>164877237
Worst proposal. Hope Triss leaved him.
>>
>>164878489
sounds like a plan, actually
any specific reading order?
>>
>>164878603
Just like he said.
>>
>>164878386
Imagine if that actually happened. What is paradise is adjusted to each individual and each person gets what they want most. So you die and you're all bummed out and then, out of nowhere, you are greeted by all the nude waifus, bathing each other, just waiting for you.
>>
File: Fm2768i.jpg (315KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fm2768i.jpg
315KB, 1600x900px
>>164878829
It's called heaven, anon. Go to your local church tommorow if you want that to happen.
>>
>>164870942
Get metabolic control for an extra 30?
>>
>>164878603
Last Wish
Sword of Destiny
Blood of Elves
Time of Contempt
Baptism of Fire
Tower of Swallow
Lady of the Lake
Season of Storms

>>164878596
It's not a proposal, just a casual love expression :3
>>
File: kagamin.jpg (35KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
kagamin.jpg
35KB, 258x258px
decided to play witcher 3 for the first time.

i've been looking at the preparations mod since i liked that part of witcher 1. anyone got experience with it?

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/750/?

any other "minor" mods i should look in to?
>>
>>164879034
or you go to hell and watch satan ass blast your waifu for all eternity
>>
>>164879529
For your first playthrough, I'd recommend not using that mod. It's pretty tedious and shitty, tb(h).
Really, you might see the new system as casualised, but it's far better.
>>
>>164879529
Dumb animefaggot.
>>
>>164879529
increased loot drop purist mod is alright
makes sure everything you kill at least drops something since it feels weird killing something to get 0 loot from it
>>
>>164876259
Yeah, basically I just want a list of Quest only potions like pop's mold and shit
>>164879073
Yes, I have it just wasn't counting it
>>164876259
dye recipes got patched out of working with metabolic boost
>>
File: 14.gif (118KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
14.gif
118KB, 384x408px
>>164870993
i dont know why this is turning me so on
post more im saving all of them
>>
Did geralt fuck triss in the books?
>>
File: 1472484280381.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472484280381.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>164881873
No. Because Yen is his true love.
>>
>>164882039
Ok, so how buttblasted were the bookfags when the first game started with triss raping amnesiac geralt?
>>
>>164881873
Yup, they had a one night stand and Trissfu fell in love with him to the point of obsession, but Geralt, despite liking and caring about her, only saw her as a friend.
>>
File: 1446395604057.jpg (950KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1446395604057.jpg
950KB, 3840x2160px
>>164881619
You should have a look at some of our threads from 2015, 4k anon used to post lots of BTY and BTC.
>>
>>164882234
Triss never raped my Geralt. He chose himself to pursue a romance with Triss. Triss even played hard to get and demanded that Geralt proves he is serious about being with her by acting a certain way around Alvin and giving her the ring. She even offered to tell him about his past but he turned it down and Trissfu never insisted on it again, and there lies her fault. I can understand her though, she reached for the stars and in the case of my Geralt it lead to a beautiful love and life together.
>>
File: 1443731526868.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1443731526868.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>
File: C1luiwlWIAAQham.jpg (160KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C1luiwlWIAAQham.jpg
160KB, 750x1024px
>>
File: 1433562746464.jpg (88KB, 405x201px) Image search: [Google]
1433562746464.jpg
88KB, 405x201px
>>164882338
didnt find much except this
>>
>>164884626
DELET THIS REEEE
>>
im going to impregnate yen's boobs
>>
>>
did they ever fix ng+ scaling or is it still pointless to do NG+ if you're over 51?
>>
>>164891138
>if you're over 51
Dad? When did you learn to play videogames?
>>
>>164891138
what do you mean? the first ghoul you ding in ng+ is 44 and toussaint stuff is 78+ or something
>>
>>164892757
I only play them so I can show your waifu a real man

>>164892940
but the gear scales as well and can go above 100 level requirement thus making it impossible to equip
at least last I played
>>
>>164893024
the gear scales properly
>>
>>164893141
so it longer scales above 100?
>>
>>164893227
The stuff that required lvl 1 now requires lvl 44 and the stuff that required lvl 43 now requires around 60something, it's pretty simple.
>>
File: Kp1qQBf.png (393KB, 496x664px) Image search: [Google]
Kp1qQBf.png
393KB, 496x664px
>>164893629
They fixed it in 1.3 apparently
>>
File: lycan.jpg (774KB, 1772x2527px) Image search: [Google]
lycan.jpg
774KB, 1772x2527px
And now riddle me this: I play the Witcher 3, with a 280x card on maximum settings, and the in-game frame-limiter at 30 FPS. My GPU temperature is around 80-85 when doing so.

However! If I set the in game frame-limiter to 60, and use the program RivaTuner to lock the game at 30 FPS on the same graphical settings, my GPU temperature rests at 70-75 while playing.

Why is this?
>>
At what point does replaying the game gets boring ? I've played the game two times now, but I really want to play it again.
>>
>>
File: cdpred_8_1_2017_10_15_32_791.jpg (87KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
cdpred_8_1_2017_10_15_32_791.jpg
87KB, 750x750px
<3
>>
>>164896895
Pretty simple, Rivatuner uses hardware API calls whereas in-game settings are only manipulating the game engine.
>>
>>164891138
>>164894029
Speaking of NG+, should i play my second playthrough on NG+ or on a new save?

Does anything change in NG+ besides enemy lvl's and gear lvl requirements?
>>
>>164901634
Well you carry over everything besides quest items so you can look cool from the beginning and not feel weak with no skills
I don't see a reason to not play on ng+
>>
File: 1440357027143.png (694KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1440357027143.png
694KB, 1024x724px
>>
am i rude for afking gwent matches against pure cheesers?
>>
File: 20170108005615_1.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108005615_1.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
Might be the only guy still playing in the thread (playing the DLC I bought during the xmas sale after 100% the base game on launch)

Anyway, I've been rolling with Igni/Quen spam like the plebeian I am (DM difficulty, besides the 5v5 tournament in B&W the entire game has been easy as fuck because of it)

But I just unlocked the mutation thingie that B&W adds and I'm thinking about maybe respeccing (funnily enough I left this quest until last, besides the main one, just how it ordered it in my log. Done every side quest and ?)

Are there any other overpowered meme builds? Apparently toxicity is really good but I never really paid much attention to it, as it seemed like a very slow starter, but I'm level 46 now so have enough points to fill the ability tree and get a decent way into the mutagens.

Only thing that I'm having any issue with are Archspores really.
>>
>>164905574
of course
>>
>>164905840
>Are there any other overpowered meme builds?
Euphoria is overpowered. Don't need to invest fully into alchemy tree just invest 3 to 9 points in increasing your toxicity cap and the % at which toxicity affects you
With Euphoria and 3 mutagen decoctions active you get like a 180% bonus to sword damage and sign intensity while still having toxicity left to spare for other potions such as healing or thunderbolt
At least this is the build I went with on my run after looking through the skill trees and mutagen trees. I never looked up any guides or builds online so there might be something better but Euphoria is just too good. My build was mostly light attacks, with some signs for active/exploding shield quen and delusion for axi. Then 8 points into alchemy. Made the game very easy on death march since you do so much damage.
>>
File: 20170108004439_1.jpg (403KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108004439_1.jpg
403KB, 1920x1080px
>>164906408
My build at the moment (can't check for sure because TW3 just crashed for literally the first time and need to wait 30 minutes for it to sync all my saves before I can relaunch) is the 3 light attack skills (with a bit of fleet footed and arrow deflection just to unlock the next tiers of skills, not actually in use), then the rest is all in magic (pretty much exclusively the Quen and Igni, but some for the axii charm and the AoE aard even though I don't use it much, gets me a bonus for the mutagen combo)

What other decoctions are worth using? I've basically just used the Ekhindra (sp?) one since I unlocked it at level 6, the regain health on quen cast one. None of the others seem particularly useful.
>>
>>
>>164907135
>the regain health on quen cast one
I think you mean Ekhinda which regains your health upon stamina usage.
The three I used were Ekimmara (Damage dealt restores vitality)
Forktail (Alternating attacks do 50% more damage)
And Water Hag (Do 50% increased damage while full HP)
Occasionally If I was running around doing side quest I would use a 4th decoction (Troll) but this wouldn't allow me to consume any other potions so I'd rely on active quen shield for instant healing.

>tfw spend all day hunting down the bear armor diagrams
>spend 20k building it all to master tier
>realize strong attacks are slow as fuck and quen still can't absorb more than 1 hit even with 10k HP
>reload to before I spent 20k
At least Rend is cool as fuck. Might try the bear build again on ng+ but without such a heavy investment into alchemy. Also that flood of anger skill disappointed me greatly.
>>
File: 20170108020115_1.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108020115_1.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>164907839
I'm at the end of the game and upgrading all my shit from master (which I had easily at the end of the base game) to grandmaster.

Costs like 60k per set if you have to buy all the items. 2/5 so far. No idea why I'm bothering, not like there's going to be a sequel to transfer my save to. who knows, maybe the 2077 game will let you do something with your TW3 save, since I think they're confirmed for the same universe.

Anyway here's shitty build so far, not sure if I should just finish the game as it is because like I said, just finished the final side quest and only have the main quest line left (can't imagine it's very long now that I have all the fast travel areas unlocked, etc.)
>>
>>164905840

- Like that other anon said, get Euphoria and increasing your toxicity tolerance. IMO the best decoction combo to run now is Water Hag (deal more damage while at full health), Troll, and Ekimmara (keeps you at full health). Ekhidna used to be hilariously broken but was since nerfed
- Get Rend and learn how to time it so that you don't actually spend any time charging it. Still does more damage than a strong attack, often faster than a fast attack, and ignores defense. Shield and polearm fags get fucked. Put in the runeword that increases your reach with it if you really want to put the game in babbymode.
>>
>>164908260
>No idea why I'm bothering,
well you can decorate your house with them
>>
File: 20170108001600_1.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108001600_1.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>164908434
I'll check it out, cheers both.

Kind of unrelated but my autism is flaring up again, comparing my screenshot names (taken in steam) to other peoples posting in the thread, why are mine different? I remember when I used to post in /wtc/ on my TW2 playthrough a couple of years ago and I had the screenshot syntax as everyone else.

Anyone know what's causing the difference (assuming everyone else is playing on steam as well, not sure though)
>>
>meta builds in an easy game
>not beating them game with a crossbow/bomb build
>>
>>164907135
Leshen is great for certain fights
>>
>tfw no asian drummer gf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzcZfNGBmVU

>>164908727
>pic
mai birdfu is good too though
>>
>>164852492
Wouldn't say common place, just not absolutely unheard of. They're certainly not army regulars.
>>
>>164814180
>Geralt doesn't even bat an eye at her gender
>stronk womyn starts insisting he must be bothered by it
pretty accurate
>>
>>164872280
>>164873975
>>164876350
Blood and Wine's plot and characters are s dumb
>>
>>164875027
>They work for the witcher. The kingslaya man

>>164875870
Triss sounds like a California valley girl. Lambert sounds like a Midwestern douchebag. Both are entirely appropriate to their characters.
>>
>>164754341
Doing both is basically mandatory but I'd argue that Iorveth is better for the first playthrough and more IC for Geralt, although it's a very tough choice in that regard and CDPR did a great job presenting both sides

>>164878167
Find out about the rest of the series and the cut content for TW3 then wtf I hate marcin now
>>
>>164913135
At least the side quests are good and the land is comfy
>>
>>164913135
Eh, they are not the best we've seen, but at least we get to play house with our waifus :3
>>
>>164878564
>Although I did let him kill Henselt and ngl I don't regret it.

>not letting him finish his character arc by becoming a kingslayer
shit bro

>>164878829
>die
>be greeted by TW3: Enhanced Edition
brb getting helium tanks ready

>>164882234
Geralt did fuck Triss offscreen n the books under the influence of magic

>Ok, so how buttblasted were the bookfags when the first game started with triss raping amnesiac geralt?
Fairly.
>>
>>164882338
There was also all the fetishy greentext

>>164884626
>Evil is evil. Lannister, Stark, Tyrell, it makes no difference
>>
>>164897807
I've played it 4 times since release. By the fourth a lot of the emotionl impact was gone, flaws were standing out more, and I didn't even have the wherewithal to finish Touissant a second time.

Limit it to 3 then I guess is what I'm saying.
>>
>>164913530
>be greeted by TW3: Enhanced Edition
Presented to you by nude Trissfu. You get to play the game while she makes you hot chocolate and then cuddles next to you as you play. Now that's heaven :3
>>
>>164901928
>I don't see a reason to not play on ng+
So the Duke's Dear Freya doesn't jump out at Geralt as soon as you get to Kaer Trolde, duh.

>>164913432
The side quests are mostly just slightly pasted over PoI hunts though. Only a couple of them were notable. The best one was a Hearts of Stone reference.

>>164913475
Literal worst part.
>>
>>164913902
>Presented to you by nude Trissfu.
For me it would be cow yen
>>
>>164913938
How dare you insult the land of Toussaint!
>>
>>164913938
>Literal worst part.
I loved the talk with Triss, it was very good.
>>
File: Emhyr time.png (98KB, 356x426px) Image search: [Google]
Emhyr time.png
98KB, 356x426px
>>164914108
>vassal duchy
>pride
ayy
>>
>>164914081
Yeah, I know. She could even use her own milk for the chocolate.
>>
File: pls boner.png (34KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
pls boner.png
34KB, 298x279px
>>164914386
>>
>>164914386
She speaks pretty clearly considering her upper lip, nose, and presumably most of her hard palate is part of a beak.
>>
>>164914386
>tfw no birdfu
>>
>>164914645
But I bet that pointed beak top comes in handy during blowjobs.

Maybe the inside of her mouth is still normal and the beak steams from the nose.
>>
>>164914386
>tfw didn't help that faggy knight hook up with her
>>
>>164914980
he grows feathers on his dick if you transfer the curse to him, i'm not joking.
>>
>>164915204
He was really uppity about me keeping her secret so I decided to not be his wingman and just solve the curse how she wanted
>>
>>164915547
It's probably the better outcome, I made them a couple and it felt kind of awkward.
>>
why didn't cdpr release enhanced edition? most people would love that kind of thing.
>>
>>164916731
they probably will this year.
>>
>>164916731
what would be enhanced about it
>>
>>164917109
act 3
>>
>>164917109
more weapons!
>>
>>164917109
More waifus :3
>>
>>164917109
they'd write out triss
>>
>>164917721
or add even more content for her
>>
>>164917109

built-in multiplayer gwent when you go to the taverns.
>>
>>164918671
>>164918671
>>164918671
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 232

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.