[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 817
Thread images: 126

File: beastly idiocy.jpg (86KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
beastly idiocy.jpg
86KB, 500x750px
Rare Micolashes Edition

The night, and thread, were long: >>164171767

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Patch 1.09 Info
http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
http://www.bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:http://imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
http://pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
http://pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
http://pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
http://pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
http://ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
http://pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp
>>
first for kos
>>
first for Kosm
>>
File: 1482974890140.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482974890140.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
AHH, KOS
>>
File: ahhaAAAHAH.png (46KB, 420x419px) Image search: [Google]
ahhaAAAHAH.png
46KB, 420x419px
>>
File: 1466792019355.jpg (54KB, 714x682px) Image search: [Google]
1466792019355.jpg
54KB, 714x682px
>want to do strength build
>get sick looking Kirkhammer
>swing at enemy
>29 damage
???
>>
can i wear a fursuit in this game
>>
File: orassomesaykosm.png (213KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
orassomesaykosm.png
213KB, 500x500px
>Kosm
>>
>>164235342
Beast-Possessed Soul really is a fuck, you're not alone, I hate him myself. Something about his string of attacks just fuck me up, no point parrying him if you're anything but a skill build, and he dodges backwards after every single fucking hit on him, he's a right bollocks, no doubt.
>>
MARRY THE DOLL
HOLD HANDS WITH THE DOLL
LOVE THE DOLL
>>
>>164235560
Brador's set
>>
>>164235551
>upgrade kirk
>pump strength
>jam any physical or blunt gems you get into it
>???
>profit
>>
How the fuck are you even meant to kill bosses on an arc build
>most bosses are primarily weak to physical
>can't use viscerals
>can't use beast blood pellets
Am I just supposed to chip my way through 40k HP 300 damage at a time?
>>
>>164235560
Beast's Embrace rune
>>
File: orlyeh.png (392KB, 435x401px) Image search: [Google]
orlyeh.png
392KB, 435x401px
I read all things about chalice dungeons, yet I have not even a bit of a nerve to farm like in an mmo for all these materials.

Is there a super fast way to do this?
>>
File: 1480873945148.jpg (166KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
1480873945148.jpg
166KB, 650x550px
>>164235691
Sleep with the doll
>>
>>164235750
Elemental weakness and Hunter tools.
>>
>>164235750
its all about exploiting weaknesses, you need to do your research

most bosses are either weak to bolt or fire - as well as additional effects like serrated, or righteous. The early game is actually pretty easy on ARC if you know what you're doing. Level the fuck out of flamesprayer, dump a load of arcane, then throw bone marrow ash on it. You'll fucking melt Amelia in seconds.
>>
>>164235750
Elemental gems, nigga

Saw Spear and waning fire gem from Cathedral Ward, pump arc. Once you've put an elemental gem (arc, fire, bolt) on a weapon, that weapon now scales exclusively off of Arcane. The more elemental gems, the more damage. Don't forget to upgrade the weapon itself. You'll find bosses tend melt under their particular elemental weakness, such as fire for any beast boss and arc for later stuff.

Arc builds start off rough but get better once you open chalices and can get nice fire gems early on from Hotdog.
>>
>>164235965
>Elemental weakness
Not every boss has one
>Hunter tools
Only useful as a primary damage source if you have really meme tier levels of arc, if you stop at 50 you might as well not bother
>>164236010
>>164236023
I didn't have any issues with the early game, it's late game and DLC that's been a pain for me. A +10 weapon with 20% gems should not be hitting for 200 per swing.
>>
File: insinuatingkos.png (273KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
insinuatingkos.png
273KB, 500x500px
>>164235594
>Kos
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20161231145114.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20161231145114.webm
3MB, 800x450px
I don't understand what killed me here.
>>
>>164235917
Unfortunately, no. You want the good stuff, you work for it. But you don't need to go total autimsal Korean unless you want the squeeze out a few extra points of damage for PVP. You can farm the Winter Lantern enemies in Mensis and the Fishing Hamlet until you get some decent stuff that can carry through the game and NG+ easily.
>>
>>164236023
i didn't even farm chalices on my arcane build because i still dont understand them

flamesprayer and bone marrow ash will carry the vast majority of the game

also getting kidnapped early and grabbing tonitrus helps you deal with bosses like Rom, One Reborn, Amy, who are weak to bolt.

i was considering making a kinda guide for early game arc since people seem to have so much trouble with it
>>
>>164235750
Well, if you folowed our nice meme guide and you're assuming you just skate through end-game content with a +6 saw Spear with any ~10% Fire gem shoved into it, you're in for a rude awakening. Those "guides" are "don't get hit :^)"-tier.

However, most, if not all bosses, have cripple-able limbs that will take bonus damage once broken, and at least one substantial elemental weakness.

Phys+BBP+Paper will always be the best way to annihilate bosses, but Arc is more than adequate.
>>
>>164236125
>not rolling with 99 arc
Only yourself to blame.
>>
>>164236125
You need to switch out gems a lot and use the right versions of weapons. Lost versions of weapons are best for getting the most out of elemental gems since they have one each gem slot.
>>
>>164236350
Then what about bosses like Orphan that aren't weak to any element?
Even on Ludwig with a fire weapon and 50 arc I did less damage than a level 4 character with fire paper and BBP.
What the fuck is the point of this?
>>
Why are 90% of the gems I get either ATK down or health gradually depletes?
>>
FC WHEN
>>
File: arcbuild.jpg (698KB, 1289x1407px) Image search: [Google]
arcbuild.jpg
698KB, 1289x1407px
>>164236243
There's already an arc guide available from the OP

Start with that and go from there
>>
>>164236217
Invisi-vomit it looks like
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20161102044842.webm (707KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20161102044842.webm
707KB, 1280x720px
>>164236440
>Even on Ludwig with a fire weapon and 50 arc I did less damage than a level 4 character with fire paper and BBP.
That's because BBP increases your damage by 20% at least, and Paper has 50 or 80 base damage.

>What the fuck is the point of this?
Having ARs comparable to a phys weapon, but targeted at an enemy's elemental weakness, while only needing to put points into one scaling stat.
>>
FC WHERE
>>
>>164236514
yeah that guide looks pretty good, pretty similar to what i did except chalices since i dont know how the fuck they work, who to farm and so on. I really need to look this shit up and get it figured out
>>
>>164236497
IT
SAYS
IN
THE
OP
>>
>>164236440
Orphan has a fire weakness, though.

Arc builds are dependent on gems, you need gems in each slot to benefit from levelling up arc, not just levelling arc alone. The more gems, the more damage. Cathedral Ward and twice through Pthumeru should net you some good stuff for the mid point of the game.

Arc builds are not good for beginners, Bloodtinge even more so. They require planning and time to get powerful.
>>
>>164236762
Ask me any questions about chalices you have, and I'll answer.
>>
>>164236762
That first OP link really does have a ton of info in it, check it out. Further questions should be asked in the thread.
>>
File: IMG_3407.jpg (498KB, 824x4552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3407.jpg
498KB, 824x4552px
>>164236762
>>
>>164236721
Okay, so what's the point if you're only getting "comparable" AR, at the cost of not being able to use viscerals or BBP?
>>
>>164236840
i get the general idea of how the layouts and such work, i dont get how using glyphs works, how people know what to farm and stuff like that

I think that if i just start with the chalice from BSB i can gather the materials from within them to keep doing all the chalices in the pthumeru line without having to leave? And each chalice has 5 floors?

If i return to the dream and go back in are all the enemies still dead or do they respawn? If they're dead, how do i farm them? By recreating the chalice with materials (meaning i have to grind them?)

What is the point of root dungeons, i get they just randomise things, but is there loot exclusive to randomised dungeons and you just have to keep spamming them until you get lucky?
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 960x720px
>Going through the chalices a second time
>L3 Pthumeru, see this guy for the first time
>Seems chill
Is he like a scurrying beast, but passive? Or is he more of a lick-it-and-die enemies. Genuinely shocked I haven't seen this guy before.
Before someone asks, Hitler, Strength, Amyg Arm 50/20/50/13/6/10
>>
>>164237105
He's innocuous unless you attack him.
He can cast powerful spells and drops lots of items.
>>
>>164237105
Chalice pinatas.
>>
>>164237015
I'll give you a hypothetical.

An enemy has 100 phys def, 70 fire, and 20 bolt.

You can either pump strength to 50, Skill to 25 or less, use a 6-700AR phys weapon with BBPs and Bolt Paper, and there's your build.

Or, you can pump Arcane to 50, Str and Skl to <20 each, have a 6-700AR Bolt damage weapon, and access to Hunter Tools, all at a potentially lower BL.
>>
>>164237250
>Arcane to 50
>access to Hunter Tools
>>
>>164237105
Completely harmless, called Pilgrims. Drops 10 bullets upon death.
>>
>Summon someone for Laurence
>they're wearing literally 0 armor
>dies immediately

Thanks
>>
>>164237429
Hunter Tools are spells, you get access to everything at Arc 50.
>>
>>164237250
So you end up with a build that's worse in both PvE (no BBP) and PvP (no visceral damage).
Tell me exactly what is the point of this again?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 500x281px
>>164237105
He also makes a bell sound when he turns around

>>164237092
With Roots, you can make them harder by either making them Cursed, Rotten or Foetid with extra materials(One of the main Pthumerus are Cursed)
This in turn it means that absolutely beastly cursed gems drop, such as +27.5% and more-better runes, chunks and different gem slot weapon variants. At this point, if you want to go to fight club, you need some gems from a FRC Pthumeru Iryll, Lower Loran, or Lower Isz dependant on your build
>>
>>164237540
>you get access to everything at Arc 50
Not if you want them to do anything resembling damage.
Or do you consider those 200 damage blacksky eyes a worthwhile use of your time
>>
>>164237670
right so all of the good gems are in the random ones, since only the random ones can be cursed?

so the only reason to bother doing the premade ones is to unlock the root chalices for the various levels?

Is there ever any point of doing root chalices of anything but the hardest level 5 ones, since thats where the best gems drop?
>>
How much harder does hemwick become after Amelia? I'm debating which to do first, the witch boss just looks like aids
>>
>>164237561
>worse in both PvE (no BBP)
You use BBPs to damage ramp to overcome an enemy's physical defense because their physical defense is usually their highest. Elemental builds don't need that kind of help.

>and PvP (no visceral damage)
Arc builds can do what Bloodtinge builds do: use a fast strong attack (like the Chikage's unzip) on an interrupted enemy.

And Tools are a huge boon in PvP. I'd take Tools over visceral damage any day.

But that's the paper-rock-scissors you're getting to now: Phys builds can ramp damage and possibly visceral, Blood builds can't ramp damage but have tremendous ARs and although they forgo viscerals, get interrupted and unzipped once and you'll see they're not missing it any; and Arc builds forgo both ramping and viscerals as well, but gain access to targeted elemental attacking and Tools.

They're nowhere near as bad as you make it sound.
>>
>>164237885
Not as aids as Hemwick Charnel Lane overall after you've beat Amelia. Demon faggots all over the shop
>>
>>164238035
>And Tools are a huge boon in PvP
Not at 50 fucking arc you mook. And sure as hell not in the wide open arena of a FC.
>>
>>164237561
Hunter tools don't stop scaling at 50 and have no hard/soft caps. If you are dedicated, 99 Arc Auger attack can lock on OHKO most, if not all enemies you come by, and can easily take out a PvPer who isn't prepared-and you have AccBrew and BS eye on top. Add the S-Rank scaling Kos Para/ Milkweed rune, and you have a dedicated, unique and hard to counter build at the cost of very little Vit -A glass cannon through and through
My character with this build is called Gandalf the Gay, I gave him lipsick, shadow-the works
>>
>>164237686
Hunter tools are meant to be used as just that: tools. You use them to augment your playstyle and help in situations that are appropriate for certain tools. Your weapon is still your main source of damage.

Using tools as your main source of damage is a fool's gambit, and on top of that the damage is perfectly serviceable at fifty arc. I'm saying that as an arc build with fifty arc, mind you.
>>
>>164235917
You don't have to farm for chalice materials, you just DO chalices and you end up with the loot to make all the regular dungeons EZ.

If you have online you can join root dungeons for free forever after making one of your own

If not, you could just go to NG+ and be able to buy even the rare chalice materials for Insight

The only korean farming is for 'muh 5 more damage blood gems' which don't matter at all and you shouldn't care about because it won't change how many hits you take players down in and will save you 1-2 hits against bosses tops
>>
>>164238163
Anon, here's you (You), now please fuck off.
>>
>>164238253
At this point I think he's trolling.

If he doesn't understand the benefits of the pressure, stun, and damage creep they offer I say his loss for being such a caustic faggot over it.
>>
>>164237092
>What is the point of root dungeons
THE POINT IS INFINITE TOUGH PvE CONTENT BECAUSE HARD BOSSES ARE FUN

YOU UNSIGHTLY BEAST
>>
>>164235917
>>164237013
>>
WAIT WHEN DID (YOU)S COME BACK? hail Redditoshima
>>
>>164237561
>So you end up with a build that's worse in both PvE

I see you've never played an Arcane build before.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 292x257px
>>164237853
Some weapon varients/ runes are exclusive to certain chalices. Want an uncanny saw cleaver?-Pthumeru Root
Want a Logarius Lost Wheel?-Pthumeru Iryll root. Exclusive, rare ring of rejection which gives you +10 lonliness when not worn by your queen?=Pthumeru Iryll
It's ironic how the Executioners are the more Vile ones. Vileblood> Hunter> League>>> Executioner

But if you want them phat gems, furthest down depth of each variant of chalice is what you want. If I remember correctly
>Pthumeru=Radial
>Loran=Triangular
>Isz=Waning
>Hintertomb=Useless after the Short chalice change

Usually an anon here will announce that they are doing an FRC with a password, as not only are they harder, cost more overall to do the ritual, but helpers get to roll the dice of gud gems with the host-its just an case of I scratch your back, you scratch mine at little expense to the host
>>
I accidently srrc my way into reddits fight club, and lo and behold, it's all the same people from our own fight club. Getting some practice in before we start proper I suppose.
>>
File: sir ian mckellen.jpg (13KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
sir ian mckellen.jpg
13KB, 236x314px
>>164238251
>My character with this build is called Gandalf the Gay, I gave him lipsick, shadow-the works

Ian McKellan would approve.
>>
File: ANGRY.png (47KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY.png
47KB, 500x255px
>>164239059
>Anything more vile than the literal murdercucks

Get out of my thread.
>>
>>164239059
i see thank you.

Do enemies respawn when you head back to the dream? I got a fire radial off watchdog (10%) but i removed the chalice to make the Central one

That was probably retarded, since i could have gone back in and killed watchdog again for another fire radial right? Or do you have to remake the chalice to farm bosses?

Speaking of weapon types, i know Uncanny wheel is best, but what versions of Saw Cleaver and Tonitrus should i be looking for?
>>
>>164239167
Who did you see there?
>>
>>164239050
What?
>>
>>164237092
Sorry anon was lost in the arcane discussion.

>i dont get how using glyphs works
Glyphs are passwords that allow you direct , free, access to a specific chalice dungeon. You can use them to open a chalice of the type (X Pthumeru, Hintertomb, Loran, etc.) and Rite (Fetid, Rotted, and/or Cursed) that you yourself have made before (so you can't use a glyph to access an Ailing Loran dungeon until you've made an Ailing Loran dungeon; or a Cursed Pthumeru until you've made a Cursed dungeon of any kind). The exception to this is Root dungeons. All you have to do to access any Root dungeon of a specific "region" (Central Pthumeru, Ailing Loran, etc.) is have the Root Chalice in your inventory; you don't need to have made a Root dungeon.

>I think that if i just start with the chalice from BSB i can gather the materials from within them to keep doing all the chalices in the pthumeru line without having to leave?
Not quite. Some ritual materials have to be found in the single player parts of the game, and can then be bought. But yes, most will be found in other chalices (refer to >>164237013 )

Chalices are between 3 and 4 Layers deep, and you have to leave the chalice and return to the Dream to start the next one.

>If i return to the dream and go back in are all the enemies still dead or do they respawn?
All the normal enemies respawn on death, exit, or Mark, just like in the main game. Bosses stay dead, just like the main game.

>If they're dead, how do i farm them? By recreating the chalice with materials
Yes, be recreating the chalice.

>(meaning i have to grind them?)
No, this is where glyphs come in.

>What is the point of root dungeons
Root dungeons are the real meat of the game. They offer the most difficult content and the best loot. The reason you need glyphs s to visit specific Root dungeons.
>>
>>164239391
Mercure, Walter Allgood, and some others I recognize from last couple of weeks.
>>
>>164239391
No Grumpy Pete or Cranston though
>>
>just started NG+
>doing the the thing where you see how long you can last til going to the dream
>am an arc build
>fire weapon breaks before gascan

Fuck
>>
>>164239693
so if i type in a glyph code to create a dungeon i dont need to have the required materials?

So say Uncanny Wheel is in Cursed + Defiled Pthumeru root chalice - i dont have to have ever made a Cursed + Defiled Root chalice, just have the chalice itself, then use a glyph code to make the right seed so i can find it? And i wont need the correct materials such as Ritual Bloods or whatever?
>>
What's the difference between 40 bloodtinge and 50 bloodtinge? Is it that big a deal?
>>
>>164239876
>>164239167
is this sevric?
>>
>>164239991
What's the glyph?

Grumpy Pete wants to poison some reddit fools.
>>
is anyone doing pvp around mergos loft?
>>
Is there a bloodtinge guide in the same vein as the arcane one?
>>
>>164240257
Yup, been doing adversary srrc in my spare time in the attempt to git gud.
>>
File: 1437398175185.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1437398175185.png
58KB, 645x773px
>>164240495
Why don't you guys just read the OP resources.
There's a document that say "read this before asking questions". Both Arc and Blt are there
>>
>>164240251
Yes it's a big deal.

No point in going 40, 25 is good enough if you just want good guns.
>>
>>164240495
get to cainhurst or get to brador, level vit until you get to either then start leveling bloodtinge, use a saw spear/cleaver
it's not complicated
>>164240513
Stick to NF and mensis, the fights aren't great but they're better than srrc invasions
>>
>>164240495
Level Vit, level Blt, get Chikage, level more, farm offshapes for the rest of your life. Done.
>>
>>164240159
>so if i type in a glyph code to create a dungeon i dont need to have the required materials?
>just have the chalice itself, then use a glyph code to make the right seed so i can find it? And i wont need the correct materials such as Ritual Bloods or whatever?
Exactly.

> i dont have to have ever made a Cursed + Defiled Root chalice,
To access a dungeon with an additional Rite you do have to have made a dungeon with that Rite.

It doesn't matter what "region", though. So you could make one Cursed Lower Loran, and now you could go to any Cursed dungeon that you have the chalice for.

Having made one chalice with the Rites is the game's way of knowing you're "ready" for that type of content.
>>
>>164240412
i mean the middle
>>
>>164240332
cvxae7ws
>>
File: 1481905771495.png (215KB, 620x525px) Image search: [Google]
1481905771495.png
215KB, 620x525px
>tfw got my first no damage ludwig kill
feelsgoodman
>>
>>164240656
>farm offshapes for the rest of your life
Is that actually necessary?
>>
>>164240251
The difference is obviously 10, anon.

In actuality it's will take you from 71% saturation to 85%, meaning you'll be using 71% of your potential scaling instead of 85%.
>>
>>164240665
He can't do any cursed dungeon to access all glyphs, it has to be fetid, rotten and cursed besides being a depth 5. Basically, create a FRC Isz.
>>
>>164240886
Not really, 27s are still pretty good but offshapes are ridiculously good.

Personally I think it's worth it, full blood chikage is amazing.
>>
>>164240886
Necessary!?

Is it "necessary" for me to drink my own urine?

No, but it's sterile and I like the taste.

It is absolutely not necessary, but anons frequently want to to push the build as far as it can go
>>
Anybody want to fuck up the camera beast with me?
Pass is wish
>>
>>164241031
SRRCing
>>
>>164240990
>He can't do any cursed dungeon to access all glyphs
That's not what I said.

Once you make a chalice with an additional Rite (let's say Fetid), you can then enter any Fetid dungeon you also own the Root chalice for.
>>
File: 1463422773259.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463422773259.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>join another persons world through sinister bell
>session lost
:^)
>>
>>164241020
So how long would it take to get these?
>>
>>164241220
>pvpfag
well deserved
>>
>>164241369
Can take anywhere from a day to a month.
>>
>>164241369
only a few hundred runs
>>
>>164241165
FUCK
It's been a while, forgetting its moveset and radii
>>
>>164241392
git gud
>>
>>164241413
>>164241418
That's less than I expected. I'm used to 2000-3000 runs for a drop.
>>
>>164241567
well then you'll have a great time autismo
>>
File: 1481347775400.jpg (104KB, 395x324px) Image search: [Google]
1481347775400.jpg
104KB, 395x324px
>>164241556
>laggy as fuck pvp fight where anything could happen
>""""skill""""
>>
>>164241567
What the fuck do you usually play
>>
>>164241209
You are correct, I was just explaining so he doesn't waste materials creating one at a time. A Root Isz with all rites let you access all glyphs except sinister chalices as long as you have the root chalice of where you want to go with less material costs.
>>
>>164241706
>excuses
>>
>>164241723
>I was just explaining so he
Well maybe try replying to him then. I was just telling him how they work, as he asked.

But yes hopefully his takeaway from that wasn't "I made a fetid, so I should be able to open an FRC because it has 'fetid' in its name.
>>
>>164241706
>where anything could happen

You could also get hit by a bus tomorrow, but there's no reason to be a fat bitch because sit-ups don't stop busses.

It's about mitigation of margin for error, anon. Just like the rest of life, and it is a skill.
>>
>>164240159
See >>164240990 and >>164241723
>>
File: PS_Messages_20161231_175022.jpg (538KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PS_Messages_20161231_175022.jpg
538KB, 1920x1080px
>>164241165
T H A N K S
>>
We doing Isz tonight, lads?
>>
WE DOING ISZ TODAY
GET IN HERE SO I CAN VISCERAL YOUR FAGGY ANUS
>>
>>164242180
>>164242364
>video games
>on New Years
HAHA atleast I'm not alone :^)
>>
> see what this reddit fight club is all about
> first guy is using a Saif, buff it's with Empty Phantasm Shell
> walks straight into a Beast Cutter R2 > R2 and is left with 5 HP
> spend the rest of the fight spamming guns at eachother
>>
File: 1482987075819.jpg (29KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482987075819.jpg
29KB, 369x368px
>last fight club was on Christmas eve
>this one is on New Years eve
>>
>11pm
>everyone else is at parties etc
>im ringing a sinister bell in mergos middle
>>
how do you know which version of a weapon is best for your build? like uncanny lost whatever?
>>
>>164242823
>being a fucking normie on new years
>not being in the comfiest place on the internet, /bbg/
>>
>>164242837
Read the fucking OP.
HINT: Chalice Pastebin
>>
File: Ctxecs2VUAAwCd7.png (369KB, 377x643px) Image search: [Google]
Ctxecs2VUAAwCd7.png
369KB, 377x643px
HAPPY 2017 TO EVERYONE IN THIS GENERAL!
>>
>>164242837
IT'S IN THE OP MY NIGGA

NORMAL FOR PHYSICAL-BASED
UNCANNY FOR ARC DAMAGE-BASED
LOST FOR ELEMENTAL-BASE
>>
post more cute doll
>>
>>164242837
RRT for physical builds.

Lost for fire/bolt weapons, Lost or RRT for arcane and split damage weapons.
>>
>>164242823
>tfw here in Miami visiting family before the new college semester begins next week
>am bedridden with intense allergies due to a combination of dust, pollen, and pet dander
Happy 2017, I guess
>>
>>164243021
Where you at, m8? Western Europe's Potato Island here, an hour to go of this miserable year.
>>
>>164243193
Italy
>>
>>164242180
>>164242364

is this going on rn? I'm down to do some FC but only if there's a a good amount of people
>>
Just got a circle shaped physical attack up
Is this an offshape?
>>
>>164243061
> NORMAL FOR PHYSICAL-BASED
UNCANNY FOR ARC DAMAGE-BASED
LOST FOR ELEMENTAL-BASE

That's not even accurate you beastly simpleton.

Normal and Uncanny are different for different weapons. Radial, Radial Triangle is best for Physival damage and Arcane damage. Radial, Triangle, Waning is best for Fire/Bolt damage and anything with a Circle slot is best for pure BLT damage.

Exceptions exist if you are doing stuff like dedicated Beast/Kin hunter weapons though.
>>
File: art 2842 bloodborne yuri.jpg (50KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
art 2842 bloodborne yuri.jpg
50KB, 1000x1415px
>>164243067
>>
>>164243491
d-delete this
>>
IM DISREGARDING MY FAMILY YET AGAIN TO FIGHT YOU FAGS IN ISZ WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE
>>
>>164243125
so i want a lost saw cleaver for fire, and for tonitrus i want either lost or uncanny?
>>
>>164243657
I'm eating. How many people are in there?
>>
>>164243882
LITERALY 0 you guys are a buch of normies
>>
>>164243707
Yes. Tonitrus is probably best Lost, but it depends slightly on preference. That being said, unless you're farming for the absolute most perfect gems possible, the difference between RRT and Lost on Arc and Split damage weapons is pretty small, and you can just go Lost for all of them.
>>
>>164243657
coming. going to play a bit on my skill character (I'm really shitty at skill weapons so I expect everyone to shit all over me) and then I'll switch to my str/arc character once I'm tired of getting my ass pounded
>>
well thanks for all the advice on chalices and gems and shit guys

its all a bit overwhelming but i'll do a bunch of reading and stuff and hopefully get the hang of it

happy new year hoonters
>>
>>164243956
just kidding change of plan. got a call so I'm going to go out with some people. happy new year's bbg, I'll see you all at the 2017 FC
>>
>>164243657
I'd go but my controller is fucking up.
>>
>>164243707
Toniteus you always want Lost,

Because Waning Nourishings can have Bolt as a secondary, which is useless on Wheel or HMS, but perfect for Tonitrus.
>>
Is the kos parasite even useful for PvE?
>>
>>164239391
The Discordfaggots usually troll the Reddit FC before the /bbg/ FC
>>
Alright Killian what the fuck happened there?

You walked right into Amy Arm follow up, but it did no damage, and somehow parried you? But then my attempted visceral was just an R1 that also did no damage.
>>
>>164243440
Well then I was lied to by some other beastly idiot, I'm only telling what I've been told.
>>
>>164244584
I dodged the r2 followup which somehow ended up backstabbing me, I dunno if it was lag for the charged r2 before hand but i-framing charged r2s to the back still give backstabs even if it doesnt hit
you tried to go in for the visceral but were too slow so I dodged out
if I had to sum it up, I'd say netcode
>>
Gonna come fightclub and give you all the cum.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 480x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 480x317px
Anyone wanna do a nightmare Mensis run with me? Pass is men
>>
>>164244790
Did you not use common sense?

Uncsnny Saif has RRT, Uncanny Kirkhammer has RRW. Did you really think they would both be suited to the same gem setups?
>>
which dungeon is the fc in? the isz one?
>>
>>164245124
Yes.

So far I've only fought the same two people. Please more join.
>>
>>164245005
I'll come
>>
really gave me the cum there with your beast cutter
>>
File: threaded_cane.jpg (16KB, 408x409px) Image search: [Google]
threaded_cane.jpg
16KB, 408x409px
What weapon requires the highest IQ to master?
>>
>>164245420
damn it grumpy pete stop fucking me
>>
>>164245547
>tfw too smart to use the cane
>>
>>164245547
Reiterpallasch
>>
>>164245547
rakuyo :^)
>>
>>164245005
Are you by the lamp?
>>
>clear the entire game up to BSB
>running back to cathedral ward
>immediately combo'd to death by AWAY AWAYs

And so ends my no death NG+ run
>>
How many people are in the FC?
>>
File: 1415395473349.jpg (44KB, 413x565px) Image search: [Google]
1415395473349.jpg
44KB, 413x565px
>all moves of all trick weapons can be parried
>except for jump attacks but those can be cancelled by pistol shots
>no backstabs to punish parry spammers
who the fuck thought it's a good idea
>>
>>164245547
Beast Cutter

I can't believe how fucking slow it feels, it doesn't seem to have much tracking, and it doesn't have huegdamage charge attacks like other slow things. Only a master could utilize such a strange weapon imo

>>164245660
>spelling too correctly

poorly meme'd my man
>>
Well i cant be in the fc anynore, happy new year to all of bbg, you guys are great, i hope 2017 is full of good things for all of you
>>
>>164245820
I'm at the 2nd lamp

Gonna change the pass to bbg now so try join now
>>
>>164246032
later mysterious poor spelling anon
>>
BoM or Saif, which one gets the first rock.
>>
>>164246126
BoM, Saif is too ez to use
>>
giving everyone the business (except grumpy pete) with my rakuyo memes
>>
>>164245592
>>164245420
>>164246028
> tfw on a 6 win streak with the Cutter
>>
File: olBen.jpg (126KB, 1419x729px) Image search: [Google]
olBen.jpg
126KB, 1419x729px
TFW playing bloodborne instead of new years party.

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>164246126
BoM for Eileen.
>>
Does the FC welcome shitters?
>>
>>164246436
Yes, considering that I am there.
>>
I need to learn how to use this thing, man
>>
>>164246340
ok someone finally gave me the cum
>>
>>164246592
stop being so fucking gay, faggot
>>
I'll be at the fog.
>>
>>164246696
stop being gay
>>
My sides

To the guy who fell off try join again
>>
>10 minutes until new year
/bbg/ is my home
>>
Where's the fight club at tonight boys?
>>
>>164246909
the isz one
>>
File: 1481661511189.jpg (125KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1481661511189.jpg
125KB, 1240x1240px
>>164246857
already 2017 here britfag

it sucks already
>>
>>164246810
Are you at the lamp or fog?
>>
>>164247062
Lamp

Unlocked the other shortcut
>>
sorry angelo i forgot to blood bullet thing
>>
Anyone want to help first time scrub? I got raped by witches twice and now I'm at a ton of blood echos and I don't want to have to runback/lose them. I rung my bell and i'm on the stairs leading to fog. Any holp?
>>
>>164247308
>Witches
LMAO
>>
>>164247308
be there in a min, password?
>>
>>164247308
Unreal
>>
>>164247308
password m8?
>>
>>164247397
I don't comprehend the fight. I end up like getting their health to half then stop doign damage and get swarmed by tons of dudes.
>>
>>164244382
Kos Parasite is beyond garbage. The only redeemable factor is the tricked L2 which takes 259 seconds to charge and nothing will ever stand still for that long.

Even at 99 ARC it doesn't do much damage to justify the long animation.

HMLS nukes everything st the same stats with charged R2 at point blank.
>>
>>164247283
He fucked me over in the 2nd stage with that bullshit

But yeah I'm ringing
>>
>>164247549
cant do ass to help without the pass

also just it 00:01, happy new year fuckers
>>
>>164245547
Memehunter Saif.

Not even joking.
>>
>>164247424
>>164247538
bbg
>>
>>164247571
Really? That's seriously disappointing.
What happened to the /bbg/ "there are no bad weapons" meme?
>>
>>164247692
are you at the lamp at the very start or at the witches?
>>
>>164247847
at the witches, my japanese pal who i summoned sacced himself to take out a giant axe man.
>>
Happy New Year from western Yurop, /bbg/
>>
>>164247836
Every weapon is viable, doesn't mean some don't suck at PvE or PvP compared to others.
>>
Is FC already ded?
>>
>>164247847
should I summon from lamps in this general? Or from boss doors?
>>
>>164247836
He's being a faglord

What the parasite lacks in raw AR it makes up for in modifiers, some attacks do more damage than others and this isn't represented into stat screens. It also demands good gems to get the best damage. It has good range, good stagger and the tricked L2 hits through walls, it's quite useful.
>>
>Playstation Network is currently undergoing maintenance

reee
>>
>>164247969
>doesn't mean some don't suck at PvE or PvP compared to others
Then why does everyone who's being realistic and admitting there really are only about 3-4 relevant weapons instantly get shot down?
>>
>>164248057
there with you now
>>
>>164248057
If people are SRRCing into chalice dungeons lamps are faster.
>>
>>164248025
Kind of
>>
>>164247836
Kos Parasite is fine. The only problem with it is getting gems for it is such a pain.

It should have two Triangle slots.
>>
>>164248025
I'm about to get in please stay alive.
>>
>Playstation Network is currently undergoing maintenance

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>164248113
>What the parasite lacks in raw AR it makes up for in modifiers, some attacks do more damage than others
So it's one of those weapons where you only abuse one move with a stupidly high modifier, like HMLS?
>>
>>164245547
Rakuyo and Stake Driver
>>
>>164248128
Because those people are using those 3-4 weapons and don't want to hear that they're using a crutch.
>>
>>164248057
>Story Bosses
Either lamp or fog. Just say which one you'll be at before ringing
>CD bosses
Lamp. Most people need to use srrc which is a piece of shit at the best of times
>>
>>164248252
No, Kos Parasite when in Milkweed form has like a 2.0 or higher ADM on every attack. Its AR is low to limit how strong it is when used as a fist weapon without the Milkweed rune.
>>
>>164248128
Because you don't have to play optimally? Who cares what anyone says, most of it is just bantz
>>
That was close Pete.
>>
>>164248252
>like HMLS
I think you're using HMLS wrong friend.
>>
Anyone need help with anything?
>>
>>164248129
thanks mate, what the fuck happened at the end there? a 2nd hp bar popped up then they both depleted. cheers
>>
>>164248416
My taxes
>>
Fuck micohlash with that bullshit

Took 10 years to stay in a room for the 2nd time just to spam that broken attack
>>
>>164248542
Awoooooo
>>
>>164248338
>Because you don't have to play optimally?
You do in PvP
>>
>>164248431
id been doing back stabs on the 2nd one the whole time aswell
>>
>>164248334
Right, so is there any reason to use it over a gemmed saw in PvE or saif in PvP?
>>
If anyone needs help on a boss i have fuck all else to do
>>
>>164248804
>he thinks the saif outperform saws
This is how I know your opinion on this game should be discarded
>>
>>164248542
It also doesn't help that my connection with you is shit.
>>
>>164248679
>being a optimal viable build fag
>needing clutches to win
Just have some fun and relax
>>
Cathedral Ward boss coop

I'll start ringing outside the chapel by the carriage with the 1 white enemy guy. PW is bbg
>>
>>164248921
I use the saif when I want to have fun in PvP and the saws when I want to win
>>164248939
There's no such thing as a "crutch" in PvP.
>>
>>164248804
If you prefer its moveset.
>>
>>164248679
If you want to increase your chances of winning sure. But I'd rather have fun doing it than taking the easy route.
>>
>>164249057
There is no personal preference, only objectivity.
>>164249065
>losing a fight before it even started is fun
I will never understand you people.
>>
>>164249000
>There's no such thing as a "crutch" in PvP.
Then why do you use it?
>>
>>164249153
>caring about winning over having fun
Lmao
>>
>>164249176
You can't call it a crutch when everyone can use it. You're just leveling the playing field by using it yourself.
>>164249247
Winning is fun.
>>
>>164249153
>There is no personal preference, only objectivity.

OK, in that case every weapon other than Saw Spear is shit I guess.
>>
>>164249376
So is doing it with whatever weapon you want to use, even if it ain't a meta weapon.
>>
>>164248542
Lost my connection.
>>
>>164249415
I know you're trying to be sarcastic, but you're not wrong.
>>
>>164249153
>>losing a fight before it even started is fun
>implying
>>
Marie, where are you from?
>>
>>164249579
R2 land in the losing region
>>
>>164249579
probably the fucking moon with that lag
>>
>>164249579
USA, why?
>>
>>164249478
Lmao you're not winning shit with your garbage ass Cane, shitter
>>
>>164249502
Ringing again
>>
>>164249839
(You)
>>
does the chikage on a bloodtinge build have any benefit over using a tonitrus on a arcane build?
>>
Something I never got is
Since everyone seems to use saws to farm the shit they need for other weapons, or just until they can get their weapons of choice
How do you not just feel disappointed when your new weapon is worse than what you were using?
>>
>>164250064
saws are boring to use
>>
I'm doing a skill build for my first run and I'm level 36 with only 10 str. Should I level up my strength six times so I can this Ludwig's Holy Blade?
>>
>>164249978
or to reword that would a bloodtinge build based around chikage be better than an arcane build with tonitrus for pve?
>>
>>164249721
Am I really lagging, How bad is it?
>>
How imbalanced is Bloodborne really?
>>
>>164250327
>>164249978
Chikage has a (slightly) better moveset and more damage. Edgy unzips. You don't have to constantly be L1ing to make sure that the hits you land actually do damage.
>>
>tfw i killed the micolash fag but died at the same time

Mannn
>>
>>164250408
Chikage moveset is great are you kidding me, roll catching with it is amazing.
>>
>>164250391
Is way more balanced than any dark souls and that's for sure
>>
File: 1478075804159.jpg (101KB, 538x674px) Image search: [Google]
1478075804159.jpg
101KB, 538x674px
Are there any metafags worse than Soulsbourne ones?
>>
>>164250391
It's not. There's just some guy here who's basically saying "Saw Spear is 0.1% better than the next-best weapon, so therefore everything else sucks and you should never use it."
>>
>>164250734
NO
STOP IT
STOP USING WEAPONS OTHER PEOPLE USE. YOU CAN'T DO THAT. I DON'T LIKE IT. STOP
>>
>>164250734
They rival League of ASSFAGGOTS players.
>>
>>164250391
Some weapons are ez modo and people blow it out of proportion. Most of them rely on one move and end up being boring as hell, given you can get similar results with other weapons of your preference.
>>
>this fucking Canefag this assblasted he gets ZERO wins in PvP after he wasted months farming for gems for his shitty weapon
>>
>>164250391
Not really, Rakuyo is the only weapon that's just a league above the rest.

Everything else is manageable.
>>
>>164250443
Did you kill him?
>>
>>164251565
Nahh, got slappee by the worm hand
>>
>>164250734
>Soulsbourne
Go and stay go
>>
>>164251505
The only thing going on for it is the moveset (even then one of easiest to parry) and broken hitboxes.
>>
I recommend a Skill or STR weapon for my NG+ run that isn't the Whirligig. Considering the beast claws but I am considering my options.
>>
>>164251505
Rakuyo user today simply could not beat a guy using a Beastcutter. It's not as cut and dry as "X weapon is good, Y weapon is less good" how people play determines effectiveness much more than a standalone weapon.
>>
File: stay down.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stay down.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>164251764
You deserved it
>>
I'm supposed to do Cathedral Ward first and then Old Yharnam, right? I entered Old Yharnam and some guy told me to leave. Just want to be on the safe side, there's so many things I fucked up in DS3
>>
>>164252002
After you beat Gascoigne you arrive in Cathedral Ward. You find the lantern, then take a left and go to Old Yharnam.

After you beat the old yharnam boss a path will open on the right side of the Cathedral Ward lamp.

Don't buy the chieftains key or whatever the shit is called, you're supposed to do Old Yharnam first.
>>
>>164250327
An arcane build around tonitrus (str/arc) would have a lot of variety, tonitrus, wheel, amygdalan arm, boom hammer, hmls, kos parasite and any single damage weapon in the game besides tools.

Building for chikage would allow you to use the chikage and bowblade, besides bloodletter if you level up str a little, guns with proper damage and a single hunter tool.
>>
>>164252002
fucking play the game, anon. go explore all the areas
>>
>>164252002
Your only options are to go through Old Yharnam and beat the boss there or buy the key item from the messenger and open the gate leading to the grand cathedral.
>>
>>164252002
There two ways to progress into Cathederal Ward.

1) Buy the 10k key and open the main door

2) go through old Yharnam and open up a door to go into Cathederal Ward the back way. Getting a bunch of useful stuff along the way and opening up an optional area which I'm sure you'll find for yourself hehehe

I'd do Old Yharnam now.
>>
>>164252002
Don't worry about it on your first playthrough. Just play the game.
The beasts you hunt are human and only defending themselves, so leave them be.
>>
>>164252298
>are human
Were human. Past tense. They were humans once, but now they're not. It's still a moral grey area though.
>>
>>164251909
Beast Cutter.
>>
>Following up the glove with an auger, knowing I would i-frame through the glove
gg Patrick, that was a nice play
>>
>>164250262
Please respond. Not sure if I should stick with this cane or grind so I can wield Ludwig's. I hear the cane isn't actually that good.
>>
>>164252520
>I'm doing a SKL build, should I break that and do a quality build?
>>
>>164251764
Are you still ringing?
>>
>>164252520
>Being a LHB shitter
>>
File: 1483114974158.jpg (159KB, 483x651px) Image search: [Google]
1483114974158.jpg
159KB, 483x651px
If you're losing to the rakuyo you should get better

The rakuyo destroys people at Reddit/PVPskillz level, but that's about it

>Rakuyo users like to mash -> parry them
>Rakuyo users like to overuse combos -> space and punish them
>Rakuyo users like to trade -> smash them with higher AR
>Rakuyo users usually go for 27.2% physical gems because they have a poor comprehension of gems -> farm adept, bloodtinge, arcane or
elemental gems that are better
>Rakuyo users rely on catching rolls and dashes -> unlock, roll properly and space properly

The rakuyo is no different to clowns using gimmick weapons in DaS3: they can beat 80% of the community, but the remaining 20% who understand mechanics properly dominate them

Any Christmasfag getting upset at the rakuyo shouldn't worry
>>
>>164252379
They're turning into mindless flesh-eating beasts and are only going to get worse over time as their fractured minds fall apart more and more, it's very much not grey.
>>
>>164252520
The cane isn't fantastic for PvE, especially for a first itmer. That said, stick with your skill build. Ludwigs is literally easymode.

You'll find a really good skill weapoin in the DLC, the Rakuyo, or if you finish crow bitches story line you end up with an okay skill weapon.
>>
>>164252646
I'd probably end up dropping it once I get that blade of mercy anyway, but using cane all the way to that point sounds hard.
>>
>>164252520
If you are doing a SKL build why don't you use Saw Spear or Rifle Spear? You should have picked both up by now. Later on you'll get Saif, Rieterpallache, Church Pick, Rakuyo and eventually burial Blade. You shouldn't need more than 10 STR
>>
>>164252817
The best thing you can do is git gud

or just use the saw spear
>>
File: 24,8;15.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
24,8;15.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>164252657
>Rakuyo users usually go for 27.2% physical gems because they have a poor comprehension of gems

Or they don't feel like spending 8 hours farming for an extra 6 AR.
>>
>>164252818
I do have the Saw Spear and upgraded it a few times. It has pretty poor scaling so I assumed it sucked.
>>
>>164252928
it's bait my dude
>>
GG Pete, Amy Arm R2 follow up too stronk
>>
>>164252928
And that 6 AR gets reduced on any move that has a >1.0 multiplier.
>>
>>164252963
>so I assumed it sucked
The saw spear/cleaver is one of the best weapons in the game nigga, both for pve and pvp
>>
File: 1451958501416.png (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451958501416.png
64KB, 400x400px
can anyone recommend a good stat distribution for an arcane build that can use tonitrus and possibly hms effectively in pve and pvp?
>>
File: unuoiugq3.jpg (72KB, 706x1024px) Image search: [Google]
unuoiugq3.jpg
72KB, 706x1024px
do FCs happen on Sundays too?
>>
>>164253686
Just use the planner

https://mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

Jesus, why to people constantly ask "how do I make _______ build" when planning a build is about the easiest thing you can do?
>>
>>164253871
Read the OP
>>
how the fuck do i keep rakuyo memers away
>>
>>164253686
25/25/50 Str/Skl/Arc. If you wanna stay at a lower level take some out of Skill, don't go below 12.
>>
>>164254137
Try not using BMA in the FC like a shitter.
>>
>>164254192
uwot
>>
>>164254169
ideally id like to stay by the sl98 meta
>>
anyone need any help with bosses or areas? got some time on my hands
>>
>people who invade in mergos middle

how much of a fucking casual do you have to be?
>>
File: Ck96MqTXIAA3n4q.png (223KB, 620x525px) Image search: [Google]
Ck96MqTXIAA3n4q.png
223KB, 620x525px
>>164251062
>ASSFAGGOTS
You're a dotard, fellow hunter.
>>
>>164254519
try and git gud then
>>
>>164254635
i did
i fucking killed him

after he spent 10 minutes trying to backstab me whilst i fought winter lanterns
>>
File: high impact sexual violence.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
high impact sexual violence.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>164254519
>1v1 me in 4-1 fag >:(
>>
Want to try a STR build, since I'm already going to use the beast cutter and beastclaws, whats another fun str weapon?
>>
>>164254945
kirkhammer
duh
>>
File: 1439260013331.jpg (846KB, 720x888px) Image search: [Google]
1439260013331.jpg
846KB, 720x888px
>>164254945
Just about every weapon in the game is a strength weapon with heavy abyssals

That being said, Kirkhammer is one of the funnest weapons in the game.
>>
File: 1478562067634.png (19KB, 493x379px) Image search: [Google]
1478562067634.png
19KB, 493x379px
>>164254570
No, I just refer to MOBAs by their rightful name
>>
>trick attack of kirk takes the same amount of time as the charge attack of amy arm
I learned something new
>>
>>164255034
>writing on kirk isn't even futhark
>>
>>164254945
Kirkhammer, 1H Wheel, Pizza Cutter, Axe, Steak Driver
>>
What do these jumbled letters I keep seeing on the wiki pertaining to chalice dungeons? are these like passwords or something?
>>
>>164255246
They're glyphs, used to access specific chalice dungeon roots. Many of the gem-farming ones are FRCs, fetid, rotted, cursed roots.
>>
File: Amy Arm Webm 1.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Amy Arm Webm 1.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>164254945
Amy arm

>>164255116
:^)
>>
>>164255246
they are modifiers that make the dungeon harder but increase the chance of finding rewards

F = Fetid - Enemies hit harder
R = Rotten - More enemies and traps
C = Cursed - Half HP and gems found become cursed (better stats but negative effects too)

Usually you stack them all together and you will find the rarest shit, but everything oneshots you and it's unstoppable rape

You use materials to make chalices, and use extra ones to add these modifiers
>>
do nourishing gems affect elemental weapons?

like is a +15% nourishing better than a +10% bolt on my tonitrus?
>>
How do I record a fight? Do I double tap the share button and then do save video clip?
>>
Being that the game is in patch 1.09 and there hasn't been a patch since, did From patch any of the bosses from release day to 1.09? Were any of them harder before?
>>
File: Can't touch this.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Can't touch this.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>164255961
Just tap share once and click save video, it should have saved the past 15 minutes of gameplay, you can then trim the footage in the capture gallery.

Now go anon, make more webms for the thread.
>>
>>164255338
>>164255423
what? like one i found on fex is

6q77zr9h

There are no F R or C in that.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x395px
>>164239357
If you are still alive (Sorry went spelunking down the normal Lorans) and had a drink for New Years.

Yes, you need to reset a dungeon entirely to get new bosses. If you liked the layout of the prevoius root chalice you did, remeber the Passcode/Seed and re-enter it again when creating a new build

For weapons in general, 2 rad 1 trig/2trig 1 rad/ 3 rad is best for normal Str/Skl builds. For the BLT sandwich builds, the Chikage has a varient with a gun stone on it-take it.
Arc builds are bastards to think up. 1 Rad, 1 Trig , 1 Wan is normally good enough to get you through, however work with what your weapon can offer and customise accordingly.

Tldr
>Str/Skll=Radials, maybe one Trig
>BLT=Bloodtinge Slot Chikage. Unsure about Bloodletter and Reiterpallasch
>Arcane=DIY

Also for any of the DLC weapons (assuming you have it), the quickest way to get all varients of all weapons you can find are in the Bath Messengers from the Main room of the glyph 8i29rqz3

Happy New Years /bbg/!
>>
>>164255906
Yes, that's the entire point of Npirishing gems: Weapons with multiple damage types.
>>
>>164255968
There was some sort of memory drain glitch at launch that would cause bosses to constantly repeat the same attack over and over again, that got patched out but other than that the bosses stayed pretty much the same.
>>
>>164221992
What the fuck? I was able to replicate exactly this for a couple of seconds just two minutes ago. Not sure how I did it.
>>
File: tedium.png (298KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
tedium.png
298KB, 482x347px
>>164253876
>Jesus, why to people constantly ask "how do I make _______ build" when planning a build is about the easiest thing you can do?
The most popular post types are:

1. What weapon is fun? Is weapon x fun?
2. How do I build for x?
3. Where do I go next?

None of this should surprise or bother you after 4 Souls games.
>>
>>164256208
ah that's a glyph, it's essentially a seed. You enter that glyph code and you will get a version of a 'random' dungeon (a root dungeon is a random proceduraly generated dungeon) that someone has spawned that has a certain piece of loot in

it's basically just a seed.
>>
> accidentally chug the lead Elixor I was saving for the Rakuyo I encountered instead of Roaring
> end up poising through Kirkhammer attacks
> still lose

Ah well.
>>
tonitrus has a shit moveset, shit durability, is a huge pain in the ass to keep rebuffing but i just cant quit it after i see it fucking tear through wet nurse/rom/one reborn
>>
File: 1430469142473.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430469142473.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>164256592
Suuuure Pete, that lead elixir was totally an accident
>>
>>164256716
It was, why do you think I got stuck in the gesture menu for 5 seconds after chugging and then ended up having no stamina to R1 mash with.
>>
it's easy to forget how horrific this game is since we're so used to it, but arianna giving birth to a heavily mutated baby in a flooded basement alone and having it subsequently slaughtered in front of her is really, really dark

Did FROM get into any trouble with this stuff? Like jars of eyes and stuff is bad enough, but foetuses, stillborn children, and stuff like what happened to Annaliesse is pretty fucking hardcore
>>
In the end, do we ever find out what are the secrets Simon keeps talking about?
>>
>>164257046
> did From get into trouble for this?

"Into trouble" from who? The people who complain about that stuff don't play these types of games and definetly don't do the obscure sidequests.

Basically if it's not on the cover or in the trailers it won't cause a controversy, because only actual fans will see it.
>>
>>164257685
Yes
>>
>>164257685
The Fishing Hamlet + Research Hall + Research Hall experiments + Orphan + Kos
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 583x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 583x695px
>>164257046
Its only gäme. Why yu hav tu be mad?
>>
>>164257685
If you read the item descriptions for accursed brew and kos parasite and listen to the first fisherman in the hamlet you get an idea.
>>
>>164257046
I was freaking the fuck out when I saw that. I freaked out even more when I accidentally killed arianna too by mis judging the swing on the abomination
>>
>>164257703
There was that one tranny who complained that BB was misogynistic because you couldn't make an attractive female character in the character creator but beyond that the only complaints were from normalfags saying the game was too hard.
>>
>>164257908
You kill Arianna no matter what, even if you don't hit her at all, if the infant dies so does she
>>
>I got chomped by the snek
Maybe I should just call it a night.
>>
File: 1461979592814.png (260KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461979592814.png
260KB, 633x758px
>>164258023
God, why. She was actually nice to me.
>>
File: 1451578871743.png (4KB, 495x195px) Image search: [Google]
1451578871743.png
4KB, 495x195px
It's 98 isn't it?
>>
>>164258267
whatever gets you to 99 bloodtinge my dude
>>
>>164258267
That's the most popular one in the FC
>>
>>164258440
that's horseshit and you know it.
>>
>>164258195
She doesnt actually. She just seem to go into shock. She still breathes or moves her eyes (or something like that) upon closer inspection.
>>
Alright, FC's being going a while.

Who do you think was
> the best player
> the worst player
> the most fun to fight
> the least fun to fight
>>
>>164257918
Well the people who get mad at games for being misogynistic aren't the same people who are gonna get mad at the game having fetuses or w/e. Feminists like Souls games for the most part, because the armor isn't hideously sexualized. Even Sarkeesian praises Dark Souls.

The people who would get mad about Bloodborne are mostly puritanical types. Who actually don't play games like this.

Somebody saying BB is misogynistic because it's hard to make an attractive character honestly sounds like a joke or a false flag.
>>
File: 1471527641968.png (614KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1471527641968.png
614KB, 650x650px
>>164258540
>best player
Anyone without a chikage
>worst player
chikage user
>fun to fight
anything thats not a chikage
>not fun to fight
chikage user
>>
>>164258681
how do you feel about beast cutters
>>
Anyone want to help me with Ailing Loran abhorrent beast?

pass will be bbg123
>>
>>164258531
Can't save anyone, can I?

What's the fucking point of hunting.
>>
>>164257703
well idk where you are from, but the UK government for example does interfere in stuff they consider 'obscene' i remember manhunt running into some trouble, and that was nowhere near this

also, should i use a full set of bolt gems or 2 kin up radials + bolt waning on Ebrietas? Does she take any bonus damage from Serrated or anything like that or should i just stick to Tonitrus
>>
>>164258583
I'm pretty sure it was Bianna Wu who said it
>>
>>164258540
>best
pete
>worst
me
>most fun
whoever had the beast claws, claire maybe?
>least fun
no one
>>
>>164258758
Be there in a minute
>>
>>164258968
Claire here, I was indeed the one with the beast claws
>>
Should I be fortifying my pistol if I'm not increasing my Bloodtinge? Will fortifying it make staggers easy? The damage is minuscule and that's all I use the gun for.
>>
>>164258540
Anybody want to fuck with plebbitt FC? Taunt them if we get a kill, that we should (Looking at you BL117) have a 50 BL handicap
>>
>>164258979

Alright, ringing by the lamp. I'm level 58 too in case you worry about downscaling.
>>
>>164259119
If you're not a BT build there's no point to upgrading a gun unless you just have a fuckton of chunks laying around and have nothing to do with them.
>>
>>164259119
You can put the dolls regen gem in it for some pissweak hp restoring
>>
>>164259137
I'll come along, should be fun to squish their hopes and dreams
>>
File: 1481266524337.jpg (86KB, 752x685px) Image search: [Google]
1481266524337.jpg
86KB, 752x685px
Currently running a fresh character and I want Valtrs helm. Best place to help people early on? Tried outside Rom and Shadows but no luck so far. Where do most new players get stuck?
>>
If you put +bolt attack gems in a tonitrus do they get the insane bolt damage multiplier in transformed mode?
>>
>>164259137
> go into a FC for 100-150 players
> at bl50
> get absolutely no fights because outside of the range of even the lowest level player
> "taunt them if we win"
> haha, won't that be an epic troll

What is wrong with you? Are you 14? How do you even taunt people in BB except gestures? (Which everyone does anyway). Why Bl50? It makes no sense.
>>
Thank you Blaze
>>
>>164259487
What level are you? If you're around 30-40 try Amelia or BSB, if around 50-60 try Logarius.
>>
File: gqhlrenh7.jpg (105KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
gqhlrenh7.jpg
105KB, 500x434px
am i going to get bullied if i join the FC with only ~19/18% phys. gems?
>>
>>164259487
i did it last night by sitting outside of shadows and rom

dont fucking do amelia trust me, people die all the fucking time to her, and if you get a double summon shes basically fucking invincible. I was using a +8 Flamesprayer with Bone Ash and 50 ARC on her and it did fucking nothing
>>
>>164259487
I don't think many people summon for rom. the NPC is more than enough. I usually always coop Darkbeast though
>>
>>164259602
You won't do the best, but you'll have fun

FC is kinda dying down right now though so you might not get many fights.
>>
>>164259705
Damn you guys fight early. I'll have to remember that for next time
>>
So is there any weapon as efficient as the BoM to get fast to witches/chime maidens/ritual masters, stunlock them to death and leave before their mad ones/spiders/minions surround you?
>>
>>164259576
53 atm. Is Cainhurst really that low? Always looked at it as a endgame area. Do I have to beat Martyr myself in order to help others?
>>
>>164259762
Yeah, FC usually starts at around 6pm EST and starts to die down around 10-11pm, sometimes it goes for a good bit longer but that's the average you can expect.
>>
>>164259602
You will be bullied anyways. Come here now.
>>
>>164259818
Saw spear is always the best
>>
>>164259602
You'll be at a bit of a disadvantage but nothing too extreme. An extra hit to kill people at most.
>>
>>164259534
Dude our meta is 98, theirs is 150. Not my problem you are too underlevelled for it. And by fuck with them, I meant do annoying things, such as drag the battle out when they have minimal health, clap when they inevitably heal and talk shit to them on their own platform. Fancy coming?
>>
>>164257685
Yes, it's the ending of the DLC.
>>
i did a fairly quick run to Cainhurst to get myself a Chikage, and i'm at 41 BLT, 14 Skill, 21 Vit - however i only have physical increasing gems, do these give me a boost even when i'm using the tricked bloodtinge mode?

I'm sure someone said that tempering gems worked, but they may have meant nourishing. I imagine Bloodtinge gems would be pretty good but i'm fairly certain they're fucking retardedly rare , and my guns will need them anyway i believe.
>>
>>164259959
Yes.
>>
>>164259878
Most people take it on at around BL50-60, though they're usually shitters so you really gotta pull your weight carrying them through the fight (assuming they don't find some miraculously retarded way to get themselves killed when the boss isn't even near them anyway)

No, you don't have to beat Logarius to ring
>>
>>164259959
Bloodtinge mode is pure bloodtinge scaling. Dont fortify it too much, either Lost or Uncanny has a Gun gem slot, which is infinitely more useful to the Tricked Chikage
>>
>>164259898
pretty much. Saw spear is just fucking broken for PvE. On anything that even uses a little bit of skill it's amazing. Arcane? Stick fire gems in it and now you have serrated + fire to kill beasts. Skill? It has decent skill scaling and is a good beast killer for BoM builds (Threaded Cane too i guess, but Saw Spear is in both forms)

Not to mention the ranged moveset making things so safe.

I think the only more faceroll weapon is Hunters Axe, but i very rarely do strength builds.
>>
>>164259959
Physical damage includes blood. For blt builds temperings>nourishings easily. Bloodtinge circles are common, but getting the same shit in radials, triangles and wanings are rare, let alone useable ones.
>>
>>164259549
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2474747?tags=wa_%28genryusui%29
>>
>>164260123
It's already +8, i need it to be a decently high level to get me through the game, but i wont spend a rock on it of course. I'm just gonna level BLT to 50, then Vit, then get my skill and end last because they're not important.

But it's good to know my gems aren't totally useless.
>>
Well, that was fun, gonna call it a night

Happy new year everyone, Claire out
>>
>>164259945
Why such a big difference in communities recommended levels?

The disparity in dark souls was only like 100 vs 120 I think
>>
>>164260492
DaS2 introduced Soul Memory, making a meta basically pointless since at some point you'd end up fighting max stat shitters anyway, so everyone just leveled up to retardedly high places.

That eventually carried onto the other games, with shitters wanting to be ridiculously high levels while other people wanted reasonable level meta's that forced compromise but allowed for decent builds.
>>
>>164260492
Most of us have everything we need in a build by 98 while still making compromises on build efficiency, whereas at 150 you can have pretty much everything.

Like >>164260727 said baddies want to be high level. It's different in BB because End just isn't a necessary stat, really. You get a lot of it from runes and if you go higher just to fit in end, you're going to run into people who have crammed 50 BLT or something into a str/skill build and can do too much.
>>
>>164260061
Thanks fellow hunter, making my way through the level now, realizing it's not too hard.
>>
File: a little mad.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
a little mad.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
I'm surprised to find myself saying this, but I think the Hunter's Axe might actually be OP as fuck.

I'm legitimately salty about it.

This is the second week in a row I've faced one and it's just so far beyond other weapons. The tricked dash R1 is incredible and the tricked L2/R2 hits in like a 300 degree radius and has fantastic hyper armor. And it hits hard as fuck. It's like the perfect weapon.
>>
>>164261057
Yeah, outside of the rapier midgets Cainhurst is a cakewalk, those ghosts and gargoyles are complete pushovers.
>>
>>164258916
Can you find a link? I just googled Brianna Wu Bloodborne and all I could find was her talking about how inaccessibility is bad in relation to BB's difficulty.
>>
>>164261181
>outside of the rapier midgets
wat
>>
>>164261103
Also the rally is insane. If you hit them and they manage to get 1-2 hits back on you they'll likely heal the entire damage you dealt to them. Makes trading hits very unviable.

I'm going to level one up to +10 and use it next week. Are Blunt gems worth it, or are 27%'s better?
>>
>>164261103
All the starting weapons are pretty top-tier in PvP honestly

>>164261268
Unfortunately I probably couldn't, it was a screencap posted pretty much at the launch, nothing really big. Hell, might have not even been Brianna from what I remember.
>>
>>164259959
Phys gems work fine
>>
gg with that poison wheel Blaze.

I'm glad this meme is spreading.
>>
>>164261350
>>164261374
It's really strange because the thing felt like garbage in PvE. I'd completely disregarded it, until last week I think it was the only weapon I didn't beat, and this week it's the same deal.

I think I'm like 2 for 10 against the dude using it lol.
>>
>>164261340
Those little guys in the library area just up the stairs from the second ghost area are annoying as fuck
>>
>>164261708
I know who you're talking about I just don't believe you.

Fucking Bloodlickers are way more difficult.
>>
>>164261572
Blaze has always done poison memes though?
>>
>>164261824
I never actually fight the bloodsuckers, just make a dash for the door and ignore them, there's nothing in that courtyard area anyway that's worth while.
>>
>>164261350
You give up the tricked roll and run R1s if you go blunt. And basically all of the untricked moveset.

IMO roll and run R1 are both pretty good attacks, so it's a non-trivial tradeoff, but it works either way.

2x 65/15, 1x 27.2 = 704 AR at 50/13, 736 at 50/25
1x 65/15, 2x 32.6 = 757 AR at 50/13, 800 at 50/25
>>
File: Bloodborne™ Delayed Victory2.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™ Delayed Victory2.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>164261572
>>164261893
Rapid poison and slow poison because I just got bored one day
>>
>>164261103
It's alright, the dash r1 is essentially letter lite and the l2 has a lot of range but other than that it doesn't have much going for it.
>>
>>164262165
Also for what it's worth, you can do roll > delay > R1 and get an overhead swing if you time it right, with a multiplier of 1.15 instead of 0.65. Pretty good for catching rolls.
>>
You need more rapid poison resist Gud Hunter

i also need to be less of a cocky showoff
>>
>>164250453
It's okay at best. Rocked it for a long time on a currently lvl 170 build. Started a new build with Saif and realized the Chikage is stale as fuck. Typical predictable katana motions with no real gap closers or disengages, doesn't have a great range of motion except for L1 into R1 and the expensive as fuck tricked charge. Nothing special. Having infinitely more fun with Saif.
>>
anyone wanna help me with memebeast paarl?
password is meme
>>
>>164262502
9 End will do that to you.
Were you trying to shot me to death or catch a visceral?
>>
>>164263173
I'll help
>>
>>164263281
not finding anything
>>
GUD HUNTER GO
CUT THEM DOWN
TO PIECES
SHRED THEM
>>
>>164263173
>>164263281
thankyou panzerjager, we fucked him up
>>
>>164263451
where you ringing

what level
>>
>>164263589
someone joined and we killed it, mightve been you? idk
>>
>Make a Bolt-elemented Lost Hunter's Axe +10 with some spare Abyssals
>625 AR
>five-fight win streak

Yeah I hate this thing now lol.
>>
>>164263871
>not using a bolt whirligig saw
m8...
>>
>>164263989
I was but I don't like it. Actually I took the gems out of it to gem the Axe.
>>
>>164264114
m8...
>>
File: IMG_0495.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
Quick, post your top 3 favorite quotes/item descriptions and claim your weaponfu!

>Good hunter, have you seen the thread of light? Just a hair, a fleeting thing. Yet I clung to it, steeped as I was in stench of blood and beasts. I never eanted to know what it really was. Really, I didn't. NEIGHHHHHH
>The Choir stumbled upon an epiphany, very suddenly and quite by accident. Here we stand, feet planted in the earth, but might the cosmos be very near us, only just above our heads?
>When the frail of heart join the fray, the hunter, becomes the hunted.
>>
File: 1203847549.jpg (10KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1203847549.jpg
10KB, 250x251px
>>164264223
>The hunters must die! The nightmare must end! Your blood is mine! A hunter's blood for me!
>You call me a beast? A beast? What would you know? I didn't ask for this!
>The beasts here do not venture above, and mean no harm to anyone. If you still insist on hunting them, then I will hunt you first....You understand me?
>>
File: HNNNG.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNG.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>164264223
THE CHURCH PICK IS MINE

All of Micolash's lines
>>
File: KIRK but also DIRK.jpg (316KB, 1514x2048px) Image search: [Google]
KIRK but also DIRK.jpg
316KB, 1514x2048px
>>164264223
>I never wanted to know, what it really was. Really, I didn't!
>The spider hides all manner of rituals, certain to reveal nothing, for true enlightenment need not be shared.
>Byrgenwerth... Byrgenwerth... Blasphemous murderers... Blood-crazed fiends.
>>
File: holy_moonlight_sword.jpg (29KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
holy_moonlight_sword.jpg
29KB, 397x402px
>>164264223
>[Horse Noises]
>>
File: pizzacutter.png (213KB, 908x1521px) Image search: [Google]
pizzacutter.png
213KB, 908x1521px
>>164264223
>AHH YOU WERE AT MY SIDE ALL ALONG
>SHROUDED BY NIGHT BUT WITH STEADY STRIDE
>YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

>Whirligiggity
>>
File: blade_of_mercy.jpg (7KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
blade_of_mercy.jpg
7KB, 250x251px
>>164264223
2 for the price of one is best deal. Claimed.
>>
File: [aroused neighing].jpg (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[aroused neighing].jpg
23KB, 1280x720px
>>164264573
My nigga
>>
File: IMG_3896.jpg (41KB, 408x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3896.jpg
41KB, 408x409px
>>164264223
>Dear, oh dear. What was it? The Hunt? The Blood? Or the horrible dream? Oh, it doesn't matter... It always comes down to the Hunter's helper to clean up after these sort of messes. Tonight, Gehrman joins the hunt...
>I am a doll, created by you humans. Would you ever think to love me? Of course... I do love you. Isn't that how you've made me?
>The indescribable sound is broadcast with the caster's own vocal cords, which begs the question, what terrible things lurk deep within the frames of men?
>>
File: 1474103938163.jpg (24KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1474103938163.jpg
24KB, 366x286px
>>164264609
_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___________
>>
>>164261968
Lvl 53 guy here again, killed the Bloodlickers for the first time ever, usually I just run past them. Not too hard with the Whirligig+7. Gave a neat amount of echoes aswell.
>>
>>164264758
Honestly, they are easy with any large weapon. In the Vanilla game, I would just stunlock them with the LHB for example.
>>
File: Hunter's Axe.jpg (73KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter's Axe.jpg
73KB, 625x352px
>>164264223
There's too much good shit in this game to pick total favourites, but these are among them.

>Fear the Old Blood. By the gods...fear it, Laurence.

>The Byrgenwerth spider hides all manner of rituals, and keeps our lost master from us. A terrible shame. It makes my head shudder uncontrollably.

>A bottomless, a bottomless sea, accepting of all that there is and can be...
>>
File: rifle_spear.jpg (8KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
rifle_spear.jpg
8KB, 250x251px
>>164264223
>What's that smell? Oh the sweet blood, how it sings to me! It's enough to make a man sick.

>You are a skilled hunter. Adept, half-cut with blood. As all the best hunters are. Which is why I must stop you!

>Oooh, Majestic! A hunter is a hunter, even in a dream! But alas, not too fast, not too fast! The Nightmare swirls and churns unending!

Also, I-it's not as if I lo-like the Raifu Spear or anything! It just so happened to be the first weapon I +10'd in my 1st playthrough... And I just keep using it because I'm used to it's moveset, jeez, don't get any weird ideas
>>
>>164264952
They do have some bullshit really fast bite attack that is literally 7 frames. It's inhumane to be able to react to it. Other than that just circle them and murder.
>>
what is the best gesture in the game and why is it Roar
>>
File: moonlight-greatsword.png (6KB, 102x120px) Image search: [Google]
moonlight-greatsword.png
6KB, 102x120px
>>164264223
>"You fool. Don't you understand? No one wishes to go on."
>[Rubbish has no value.
>Who in their right mind would bother carrying this around?
>Perhaps you need help.]
>"Dearest Astraea…I have failed you.”
>>
Is FC still going on, I just got back from my hateful obligation to appear at holiday events and I feel like trying out PvP
>>
anyone wanna help with logarius/ rinignat fog, password is meme
>>
>>164265229
Yep, still getting lots of fights.
>>
>>164265032
Bitch there's no shame in loving the Spearfu. Good stabs untransfomed and amazing reach on it's transformed charged attack + you can still shoot while transformed.

If you can't shamelessly love the spearfu and fuck it in front of all Yharnam for all to see then you don't deserve it.
>>
>>164265061
Never attack them from the front. Same with most of the animals (e.g. dogs, werewolves). They have fast attacks that can interrupt you pretty easily, but if you take their side or back first, then they have to turn to face you before they can use it. That makes beating on them pretty safe.
>>
BoM tricked rolling attack is like the Gotthards rolling L1 of bloodborne
i almost feel guilty for using it
>>
>>164265394
anyone?
>>
File: 1475611174808.jpg (27KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1475611174808.jpg
27KB, 313x254px
>tfw Ludwig is your favourite boss but you've co-oped and fought him so many times that he no longer poses even the most remote of challenges
What have I done to myself
>>
>>164264740
What?
>>
>>164265414
>>164265229
Booted up bloodborne, selected 'Play online' and remembered my PS+ subscription just ran out

I'll get around to fixing that, just not tonight
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20161231230528.webm (848KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20161231230528.webm
848KB, 1280x720px
Managed to win twice or more with all my toys so I'm feeling pretty satisfied. Suppose I'll call it a night.
Pretty cool there was only one dick-ass dude all night, only fought him once, and didn't see a single Chikage.

GGs folks.
>>
>>164265756
Tfw I know this feel with all my favorite bosses
We ruin it for ourselves anon
>>
File: 1483046825976.jpg (123KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1483046825976.jpg
123KB, 1200x675px
>>164265218
>not the league oath

It's a free cane my man.
>>
>>164265697
I'm there if you still need help.
>>
>>164265951
yep still there, ringing with meme as the password
>>
File: IMG_9606.jpg (1MB, 2448x2444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9606.jpg
1MB, 2448x2444px
>>164265756
>Beat Ludwig and Orphan once
>recorded it because I like watching mysel fight bosses
>suddenly I'm an expert at fighting them because I watched their movies over and over again in the video and know their tells and where to dodge

How does this even happen it feels so wrong
>>
Thanks Olive that was my 40th kill of the night, now I can buy another Bloodrock.
>>
>>164265218
Foul beast.
>>
still ringing at logarius with the password as "meme"
>>
>>164266106
That's a fucked up way to talk shit anon.
>>
>>164265657
Just block.
>>
>>164266185
My fucking bad, I tried plugging my controller cause I thought he wasn't aggroed to me.
>>
>>164266540
ah :D re ringing
>>
I just beat the fire watchdog in the first chalice dungeon and now I have the Pthumeru Chalice, Pthumeru Root Chalice and Central Pthumeru Chalice. What is the difference between these? Am I supposed to wipe the one I just cleared and use the Root or Central one to continue?
>>
>>164266106
you're welcome ;-;
>>
I'm sorry Blade of Mercy bro, that was unesisaryly cruel of me.

Anyway, that was a fun Fight Club. Grumpy Pete will return next week.
>>
>>164266106
sounds like someone talking shit needs to get hit
>>
>>164266540
pro gaming right there. sorry, another try?
>>
>>164266783
Yeah I'm ringing
>>
>>164266657
it's okay anon, i thought it was hilarious

good night everyone
>>
>>164266838
thanks for the help mate
>>
>>164266601
>What is the difference between these?
You might try reading their descriptions.

Pthumeru Root lets you make a procedurally generated version of Pthumeru Labyrinth.

Central Pthumeru is the next "Story Chalice" in the arc. You'll get a Root chalice for Central Pthumeru, and so on.

>Am I supposed to wipe the one I just cleared and use the Root or Central one to continue?
More or less. Whether or not you delete Pthumerian Labyrinth is up to you, since you have like 8 altars to use, but, unless you mean to pick it clean of loot (highly recommended for each dungeon), there's no reason to keep it open and empty.
>>
What the zog, the defiled hotdoggo is reking my +10 holy moonlight character

does he resist arcane?
>>
>>164267607
Yes, but not much. You should beat him easily with the HMLS since it makes it easy to break his body parts for massive damage in every following attack.
>>
>>164267746
Weird, maybe I've just had an attack of 'not gud'
>>
>tfw tonitrus' durability
>>
>>164267824
My 25/25/50 HMLS character with story nourishing gems got 350 damage. After repeatedly attacking the head I can get 960 damage for every charged beam.

He has basically two dangerous attacks, rush and AoE, both easy to avoid if you're keeping your safe distance.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20161231130306.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20161231130306.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>164267607
Break his face
>>
> farming Isz Watchers for Blunt gems
> 25 runs no adepts at all
> finally get one
> 32.6% Blunt
> 8% ATK down

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: zzzz.jpg (29KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.jpg
29KB, 600x425px
>>164268627
>MLGS
zzzzz...
>>
>>164269124
You're gonna wind up like that autistic twink who bugged us every day for a week for company. I think he said he farmed ...97? hours to complete his set.

Good luck.
>>
ALFRED WHAT THE FUCK!
>>
>>164269202
WAKE THE FUCK UP
>>
happy new year bbg
i love this comfy general
>>
>spent the last 15 mins beating Orphan to death with the Fist of Gratia
>realize it's now 2017
huh
>>
File: comfy.png (181KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
181KB, 409x409px
>>164269358
*snore*
>>
>>164269805
Lady Maria I'm a robin!
When will I curl up and become an egg?
>>
File: jfmsu.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>164269738
>spent the last six years being a depressed shut-in
>realize it's 2017
huh
>>
File: sad.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>164270067
>same except +4 years

We're all gonna make it anon <3
>>
>>164270067
You are a beast at this point. Given up your humanity. You know what should happen to beasts.
>>
>tfw ringing in the new year with my beckoning bell at Laurence bc im shit

Happy new year bbg
>>
>>164270560
>>164270067
>>164270202

>A man apart from society is either a beast or a god

How many eyes did Aristotle have
>>
>>164270675
Enough to comprehend the Eldritch Truth. Protip, Aristotle didn't have a beard made of hair
>>
>>164235551
Same problem. First run, doin STR. Kirkhammer just doesn't have any satisfaction.
>>
>>164235551
The hit Boxes on it are weird. Just use the Axe instead. The axe is amazing. Axe paired with Whiry is a thing of beauty.
>>
Fucking Isz Watchers, I would have sucked Miszaki's dick for this gem on my arc build, now I get it on my pure STR character.

It's 26% with Kin Down
>>
>>164271042
>>164235551
It's garbage until maxed with blunt gems
Scaling is shit at low levels

Swap to pizza
>>
File: Laurence.jpg (146KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
Laurence.jpg
146KB, 640x720px
>>
>orphan doesn't count as kin

What the shit is he then?
>>
File: image.jpg (656KB, 2082x1649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
656KB, 2082x1649px
>>164271214
Forgot pic
>>
File: IMG_0497.jpg (94KB, 540x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.jpg
94KB, 540x745px
>>164271412
A Great One
>>
>>164271412
Just a nightmare
>>
>>164271412
Whatever you get when Gehrman fugs a Great One
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (287KB, 1893x2133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
287KB, 1893x2133px
>>164271412
A little more than kin and less than kind
>>
BL4 run stuck on rom. Why is such an easy boss such a massive pain in the ass.
>>
>>164271746
>Gherman fucked Kos's corpse and Orphan is his son theory

That's an extremely autistic head cannon, and I support it 100%
>>
>>164271902
I'm partial to the theory that everything that happened in Bloodborne was because of Gehrman fucking several things.
>>
File: 1479441243033.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479441243033.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>164271902
There's a reason they gave Kos them lips, everyone was on the right track thinking they wanted to fug her.
>>
So explain the story to me without memes or head canon. At least you kinda can figure out what goes on in the souls series.
>>
>plain doll doesn't get new dialogue from DLC if you do it while the workshop is on fire

Reeeee
>>
File: iiam.gif (4KB, 650x220px) Image search: [Google]
iiam.gif
4KB, 650x220px
>>164272073
>>
Souls in space with aliens and robots when?
>>
File: IMG_0498.jpg (196KB, 970x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.jpg
196KB, 970x787px
>>164271996
Is Gherman the Zeus of Bloodborne?
>>
I just spoke to Gehrman under the tree, i can submit or refuse

If I forget the hunters dream doesn't that mean I basically stop respawning? The Dream doesn't even seem that bad, I can come and go as I please
>>
>create the depth 1 bath chalice using a glyph
>get to the messenger bath
>its patches instead
What even triggers his appearance anyway?
Random chance?
>>
>>164272073
They present it to you fairly clearly if you're paying attention. I was able to follow what was going on and who caused what on my first playthrough pretty well. A few minor things went over my head but I understood the meat of the lore.
>>
>>164271902
>kill maria
>the doll feels at peace
>doll is fake, maria is real
>kill orphan
>gehrman feels at peace
>....
GEHRMAN IS A DOLL
>>
>>164272435
I've always heard that Patches can appear as a vendor in the dungeons, but I've spelunked countless chalices and have literally never encountered him once.
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (34KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
34KB, 600x499px
>>164272197
>German fugs dem Kos lips, turns out Great Ones ovulate through their mouths and got her pregnant with Orphan, causes the hunter's curse
>German wanted to hit Maria's ass, can't so he creates a pinnochio and ask the magic red moon to make ger a real girl, leads to hunter's dream being created and moin prescemce starting the hunts

Oh my
>>
I'm level 50 and I've only just arrived in Hemwick. How overleveled am I? I didn't even really grind, I just did all the content I could find and even ended up killing Amelia after Darkbeast and Bloodstarved Beast. Until around level 50 you can level up after a few kills. I don't remember the Souls games being like this.
>>
refuse or submit bbg which ending do I choose for my first playthrough I can't decide
>>
>>164273276
If you submit you miss out on a boss fight or two.
>>
>>164273276
Back up your save
Then submit
Reload save
Refuse
then eat three umbilical cords and refuse again
>>
>>164273276
Refuse, you can accept at a later time.
>>
Orphan counts as kin in stage2 iirc
>>
>>164273051
50 is rom
Witches and amelia is lv30 content
Paarl is 40 imo
>>
FC is still on in Isz, for those still interested in PvP.
>>
>>164273678
You do not recall correctly.
>>
>70 hours in
>just now discover this game has illusory walls

F U C K
>>
>>164274441
How are you even meant to discover those things anyway?
>>
>>164274441
They're only in chalices.
>>
>>164274485
By being old enough to remember the NES/SNES era
>>
File: 1482716969813.jpg (933KB, 2558x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1482716969813.jpg
933KB, 2558x1656px
>>164264223
>The stake driver allows for high-damage critical attacks, but is difficult to use and leaves its wielder wide open, but none of this should bother a mere Powder Keg
>If a weapon ain't got kick, it just ain't worth it
>AWOOOOOOOO~
>>
>>164274485
Illusory walls always have something marking them. They vary slightly from the tileset. So if you are familiar with how walls look by default, you can notice where the illusory walls are just by looking.

After doing lots of chalice dungeons in Bloodborne, I was able to find all but one illusory wall on my first playthrough of Dark Souls 3 without reading messages. Across DeS, DkS, and DkS2 I think I managed one illusory wall between all of them without messages/guides. There is a logic to them, and chalice dungeons force you to learn that logic since you can't just look up the illusory wall locations in a wiki.
>>
>No posts in past 40 minutes

Did 4chan die?
>>
File: image.jpg (822KB, 1910x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
822KB, 1910x1440px
> page 9

post your best BB images. Try to use ones that are rarely seen on bbg
>>
>>164278591
Ahh Bos Ross, or some say Rossm...
>>
File: have mercy on the poor bastard.jpg (72KB, 423x353px) Image search: [Google]
have mercy on the poor bastard.jpg
72KB, 423x353px
>>164278591
Oh Autosage, oh Autosage... Have mercy on the poor thread...
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20170101001241.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20170101001241.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>Not playing as delicious brown in 2017
>>
Did you know that with 50 STR and 14 SKL that the Hunters Axe is better with two Heavy Abyysals and a 27% than one Heavy and two 27%'s? The only move that's worse is the untricked Charge R2.
>>
>>164278774
Two heavy gems is usually optimal for Strength builds.
>>
File: [frenzy].gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
[frenzy].gif
2MB, 400x225px
Do the winter lanterns in the DLC drop ATK up gems that are worth anything? I haven't played in a while and don't feel like doing every chalice to farm for my arcane build.
>>
File: Bloodborne-Guide-Moonlight-01.jpg (67KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-Guide-Moonlight-01.jpg
67KB, 1920x1080px
Took several tries to even get him to half hp, but that cutscene, that music, that fucking moonlight sword, it literally took my breath away. bravo from.
>>
>>164278853
They go up to 22.3%.
>>
File: 1447818706348.png (844KB, 1280x915px) Image search: [Google]
1447818706348.png
844KB, 1280x915px
>>164278937
Nice, just regular ATK up gems, not physical? Thanks for the info.
>>
>>164278761
A hoonter can't afford to be sleepy Anon.
WAKE UP
>>
File: Group Meeting.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Group Meeting.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>164278591
Here's a webm
>>
File: 1431781002798.png (227KB, 849x519px) Image search: [Google]
1431781002798.png
227KB, 849x519px
>>164278591
>>
I got bloodborne and cant even reach the first boss because in the beginning here is a whole mob of people and they keep killing me. I also ran out of molotovs to throw out them how the fuck do I get past them
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20170101030559.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20170101030559.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>164279045
>>
>>164279279
Try to get them bunched up in a narrow area and attack multiple of them at once.
>>
>>164279279
Remember dashing through.
>>
Hello friends I'm playing BB for the first time and trying not to avoid spoilers but there's a few things I don't understand, I've just killed the blood starved beast
What do chalices do?
Should I go to the dlc now or after a certain point? I ran into Amelia but haven't done anything to her yet and I get that to get to the old hunters I have to kill her but is there a cutoff or something I should be doing instead? Gehrman told me to go to the chapel so I'm exploring it now but I'm wary that I might lock myself out of something
Thanks!!!
>>
>>164279334
>>164279380
Im really shit so ill probably still die but ill try it. And should I be dodging alot because I just straight up hit them and barely dodge
>>
File: acquire proficiency.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
acquire proficiency.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>164279279
It'll come to you anon just find your pace and pic related
>>
File: 1479372937583.jpg (118KB, 430x660px) Image search: [Google]
1479372937583.jpg
118KB, 430x660px
>>164279316
>brown+amber or bright-green eyes
HNNNNG
>>
>>164279430
Yeah, wait for them to attack and dodge to the side to get behind them. Not a great idea if they're all bunched up together, it's that is the case you want to hit them all at once, usually with a transformed weapon.

>>164279389
Chalices are used to generate optional dungeons. The DLC is meant for high level endgame players. The reason Gehrman told you to go to the chapel (the one where you can send NPCs to live) is because unless you buy that 10k item it's the only way to get to Amelia. The chapel does lead to some good stuff though, so go there anyway.
>>
>>164279478
Is it better to use a transformed weapon? I use the hunters axe and rarely use the gun
>>
If anyone has questions, join the discord and ask Buscemi for advice! https://discord.gg/hNVA7
>>
>>164279604
You want to switch between normal and transformed mode based on the need. One may be faster, another may be slower but with better range and spread allowing you to hit from far away, or hit multiple enemies.

The gun is mostly for interrupting enemy attacks, stunning them and allowing you to run up and R1 them for massive damage.
>>
Souls veteran but Bloodbrone noob here.

Is there anything I should be avoiding while building a character (ie DS1 resistance)? What're the main softcaps to not level past?

Also, is there ever any reason to use a weapon other than the Saw Cleaver? This thing seems so damn good.
>>
>>164279696
No more than 50 of any stat, don't bother leveling endurance beyond 20 at max. Other weapons are for preference or to take advantage of weakness to serrated or thrust.
>>
>>164279764
Why stop endurance at 20? Isn't the cap much higher?
>>
>>164279696
Theres no useless to everyone stat like Resistance. Cap for STR/SKL is 50. Don't go past 25 END at the most.
Saw Cleaver is good for that sweet R1 spam. Hunter Axe is fantastic for crowd control while transformed. Cane lets you keep things at a distance.
If you're like me you'll eventually find something you like enough to abandon the Saw Cleaver.
>>
>>164279817
You'll find you don't really need more than that. In most cases, even 20 is way too much.
>>
>>164279604
Bloodborne is its own game in comparison to the souls trilogy when it comes to the gameplay. In the beginning you have to get used to your weapon and the gun. If you're having trouble landing parries just stick to tricked hunter axe and literally spin2win (charged R2). Before you've beaten the first boss go around mobs and practice parries. They're best to land when it looks like the enemy is about to attack. That's because some of them have long windups.
>>
File: Grrr lmao.png (15KB, 345x542px) Image search: [Google]
Grrr lmao.png
15KB, 345x542px
>>164264223
Claimin' best claw
>What, you think I'm a beast? Well maybe I think you're a beast.
>Ahhh Kos... Or some say kosm
>Even in this darkest of nights, I see... The moonlight
>>
>>164278895
>When you get bodied in the FC so you switch back to your main
>>
>>164279010
Sorry, no it's physical ATK up. They might drop Nourishing gems, but it'd be extremely rare.
>>
>>164279913
thanks for the I almost killed them all then I got killed by a hound such bs
>>
File: 1234214312421.jpg (50KB, 850x494px) Image search: [Google]
1234214312421.jpg
50KB, 850x494px
Out of curiosity, there was this one piece of fanart I saw pop up occasionally a while back of the good hunter taking off his hat and revealing madman's insight streaming out of his head, I was just curious if anyone happened to have the pic, been looking for it forever.
>>
>>164279279
I got it now I just ran past all of them
>>
>>164280139
Shoot the doggo. No mercy for hound therefore time for projectile.
>>
>>164280139
>>164280260
Yeah, dogs get knocked over if you shoot them.
>>
>>164280139
Puppers get knocked on their beastly ass by contact with gun's bullets. Become ATF.
>>
File: 1473017172687.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473017172687.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>164280312
>Become ATF
>>
>>164280312
>ATF
what is that
>>
Is there a reason for Valtr just disappearing after you smash enough Vermin? Did the Madaras Twins fuck him up?
>>
File: NoMercyforPoaceae.jpg (93KB, 940x922px) Image search: [Google]
NoMercyforPoaceae.jpg
93KB, 940x922px
You're in the know, right?
>>
>>164280450
He went to the Hunter's Nightmare.
>>
File: 1474222574059.png (840KB, 1053x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474222574059.png
840KB, 1053x1600px
>>164280447
Just a /k/ meme. Move along.
>>
>>164280312
They also get knocked over by tricked chikage.
>>
Is the DLC meant to be endgame, and does NG+ immediately start after the final boss like DaS?
Thanks I'm trying to avoid spoilers and this is one of the best places to ask
>>
>>164280093
They drop blunt gems (27%) so i assume very rarely they could drop nourishing ones too
>>
>>164280789
It ends after you talk to a certain NPC. When you get to that point, it'll be pretty obvious. DLC is meant to be done late-ish into the game, but you can do it as soon as you're feeling bold enough.
>>
>>164279696
Almost all str quality weapons scale better below 25skill than they do above 25str

Making 25/25 better than 50/0 for anything but pure str weapons like kirk hammer
>>
File: 300px-Cia.png (157KB, 300x344px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Cia.png
157KB, 300x344px
>>164280532
>that stance

Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>164280883
50/25 with heavy abyssals is the way to take full advantage of str quality
>>
>>164280857
Alright I'll see how I go, thanks!
>>
>>164280093
>>164280816
They have the same loot pool as Pthumeru Watchers so Nourishing is impossible (Isz Watchers will very very rarely drop Nourishing but I don't think it's ever been recorded in Pthumeru). You get Temperings extremly commonly, Adepts, Striking, Poormans, Fools, Heavy and Sharp rarely.
>>
File: 1458278825478.jpg (69KB, 395x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458278825478.jpg
69KB, 395x450px
>>164280502
>>
>kill logarius, swear oath to vilebloods
>return to dream, equip vile oath
>go to cathedral ward for easy blood dregs
>return to dream
>go back to queen, give her a dreg for gesture
>back to dream
>back to cathedral ward to give the summons to alf
>back to dream
>back to cainhurst
>back to dream
>to altar of despair
>to dream
>to castle of cainhurst
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THEY JUST LET ME WARP FROM LAMP TO LAMP
>>
File: 1434723612540.jpg (3MB, 2000x2476px) Image search: [Google]
1434723612540.jpg
3MB, 2000x2476px
>>164280149
Since you posted a picture of based Micolash, here you go
>>
File: 1451610682857.jpg (104KB, 1024x464px) Image search: [Google]
1451610682857.jpg
104KB, 1024x464px
>>164281656
>I finally found it
Thank you anon
>>
>>164281717
Didn't have this picture saved before. Love it.
>>
File: 1265339683497.jpg (4KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1265339683497.jpg
4KB, 126x121px
Is there any kind of dupe/blood echoes exploit or shit like that in order to power level a character really early on?

I returned to play after 5 months but my brother erased my save data of my ng7 pet character and all my alts, I just don't want to deal with the bs inconveniences of gearing up and shit again as low level and getting stuck again on some bosses because my stats are underleveled shit.

My game is digital.
>>
File: 1480411249473.jpg (1MB, 3780x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1480411249473.jpg
1MB, 3780x1713px
>>164281717
Thats weird how its reversed, did you edit that?
>>
>>164283158
It was originally like that, someone switched around because their autism couldn't deal with the noble wielding her sword left handed
>>
>>164283126
Just do the chalice duneons as they become available my dude, great way ti gain extra levels.
>>
>>164283226
Well, in game, Hunters wield the Reiterpallasch in the right hand and there are no instances of the opposite being true
>>
>>164283226
>Reddit
>The fact I dont even need to double check says everything you need to know
>>
>>164283342
Lefties are evil and corrupt and satanic so it would make sense for a lefty to be a filthy vileblood
>>
>>164283751
Sorry there Anon, looks like you made a mistake. It's the other way around-note how the Executioners wield Right, so they can spin with the stronger Left

PRAISE QUEEN
>>
>>164283226
No, right hand is the original: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54649364
>>
File: selvaria.png (643KB, 550x772px) Image search: [Google]
selvaria.png
643KB, 550x772px
>>164279696
Don't level bloodtinge at all unless you're going for a 50 bloodtinge build

The returns are very weak and you're wasting levels
>>
>>164284245
Please do not post any more garbage Raita "art" until that hack learns how to illustrate at a level above "amateur".
>>
>>164284283
Nigger do you frequent FCs?

Now I'm embarrassed to post my Sebbu collection
>>
If I level to 97 to avoid the 117s will the FCs be completely ded?
>>
>>164283158
No, found it and saved it like that, thanks for the original
>>
>>164284683
You'd still face a few people, I know Grumpy Pete is 100, and there's still a few 98s. But there's a whole lot of 117's.
>>
>>164284683
No. Only thing going to 97 would do is stop them from invading you in your world. You will still invade them though. Plus there are people all over the place between 98-117
>>
>>164285780
>you can still invade 117's at 98

Hmmmm, I just had an idea see you next week with my 148 character
>>
>>164285716
Its a real shame too. I'm making my first competitve build @ 98 anyhow, so I should be joining in soon. At ~70 and I beat 1 of the 5 plebbits yesterday (they are @~150) so skill is more important than levels. As long as you have 50Vit you'll do fine normally, just 2-4 more hits to win
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 900x900px
>>164285993
Welcome to 4chan, plebbit meta. Now you dont go against the people playing properly @98. Wanker
>>
>>164285993
Cute, but literally one of the few rules in FCs is to be between 80-120

You're not the first to try either
>>
>>164286150
98's can still invade a 148, so you'd get roughly half as many fights but still plenty of oppurtinity to be a shitter.

I was joking though. I make all my characters to 100 because it's a nice even number and has basically all the same benifits as 98.
>>
>>164285993
>tfw lvl148 END yourself build next FC
>>
>>164286669
If END Yourself stopped at 40 END and leveled VIT it would actually be a very strong build, she'd lose like 1-2 rolls but you could still spam dash-r1's like crazy with a Flat Arc or Poison Wheel. 20 ARC as well for tools to setup dash-attacks. All at 98.
>>
>>164284683
Why do you want to avoid 117s?

I have a level 100 build and I don't think I've ever lost to a 150 Redditor
>>
How much of a benefit do you get from leveling arc past 50 on anything but hunter tools?
>>
>>164287928
Very very little.

For weapons scaling works the same as STR/SKL. For 49 extra points you get the same damage boost as going from 40-50 pretty much.
>>
>>164288261
Including Kos Parasite?
>>
>level 74 and +9 Cleaver
Should I bother with chalice dungeons? Do I need to spend mats every time I want enter a chalice dungeon?
Current area I'm exploring is Nightmare of Mensis, do I start the DLC after the game or can I go there now?
>>
Is radial radial triangle still the way to go on stronk weapons, or has it changed with the heavy abyssals being buffed?
>>
>70 hours and finally made it to Gehrman
>still don't want the game to end

Feels bad

What should my next playthroughs be? I figure I'll submit this time, refuse the next, and umbilical the 3rd. I did a shitty strength build with fucked up stats so I'd probably get my ass beat fighting him anyway

How do bloodtinge runs do, do yours guns become your primary damage source?
>>
>>164289967
>How do bloodtinge runs do, do yours guns become your primary damage source?

not if you use chikage/bloodletter
>>
Is there any advantage to getting into NG+?
>>
Is there a big list of sliders for this game like dragons dogma general has?
>>
>>164288937
>Should I bother with chalice dungeons?
Only if you want to PvP.
>Do I need to spend mats every time I want enter a chalice dungeon?
Yes, unless you use glyphs. Read the OP and ask if you don't understand something.
>Current area I'm exploring is Nightmare of Mensis, do I start the DLC after the game or can I go there now?
Go there now. Don't kill the Nurse if you want extra dialogue with the Doll.
>>
>>164290627
You can buy more ritual materials.
>>
>>164288937
Do the DLC before the chalices. Just make every story dungeon then a depth 5 FRC dunegon and you'll be able to just use glyphs or join other people's dungeons for free.

I would say go through the story dungeons at least.

Do the DLC before talking to the old man in the dream under the tree. Once you approach him, that is the point of no return and you get forced into NG+. I would also farm the Frenzy Dolls in Mensis for a set of gems before going into the DLC.
>>
>>164291787
>Once you approach him, that is the point of no return and you get forced into NG+.
Not true. If you fight the MP afterwards, just die or BHM out if you don't want to be placed in NG+
>>
>>164292110
I was trying to avoid spoilers. There are three paths from that interaction, and one of them will immediately kick you to NG+.
>>
if i make a blood tinge build with 15 skill and 50 BT would bowblade be worth using just for its tricked mode (in addition to chikage in its tricked mode)?
>>
File: 1482984808324.jpg (90KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482984808324.jpg
90KB, 655x600px
>>164292313
Then spoiler it if you want instead of giving out misinformation.
>>
>>164292314
yes
>>
>Got bored with my BLT build
>Got bored with my SKL build
>Getting bored with my ARC build

What do I do.

What's a challenge mode or build thats FUN
>>
>>164292360
I didn't.

>>164292314
Yes.

>>164292406
Jack of All Trades.
>>
>>164292406
Villager mode with Kos fist and torch. Roar at every opportunity.
>>
>>164292461
What makes it fun?

My progress has been;
BLT - Just after Amelia
SKL - Just after Witch
ARC - Went to DLC straight away and finished it

*shrug* Maybe I should just BL4 it but then I can't wear anything
>>
>>164292406
get a wheel and executioners outfit and imagine that everything you see is a filthy vileblood and purge them, or use meme sword and imagine everything is a delusional executioner and take your revenge against them
>>
>>164292476
I'm already using Kos fist without the head on my arc build which is like BL45

Also this Augur thing is OP as fuck
>400 damage hit into a 400 damage riposte
For what purpose?
>>
>>164292314
Untricked Chikage is shit. You would be missing the cool moveset of the Bow but the arrows will do great damage. Use 14 Str to use Bloodletter too.
>>
>>164292517
Damage is a bit lower than other builds so you can't just instant nuke everything, you need actually skill instead. It also lets you use literally every single weapon and item in the game so if you ever get bored you can completely change up the play style of the build just by swapping to any other weapon in the game. It also helps with other builds because you can try out that gear before wasting time making a build specifically for that other item, just to find out you don't like it.

It's also fun because it never feels done unless you want it too. You basically have an excuse to +10 every weapon in the game, and it gives you a reason to run every type of chalice instead of the same one repeatedly.
>>
>>164292653
>ever using the untrick chikage
>>
>>164292743
What part of "Untricked Chikage is shit." did you not understand?
>>
>>164281629
>Vileblood

There's your first mistake.
>>
>>164292902
im just saying theres no point to even mention that as everyone knows its shit and pointless
>>
>>164292517
Try Strength or Str/Arc. If you still don't have fun there's not much we can do for you.
>>
Having trouble with Matyr Logarius, any tips?
>>
>>164293521
>Use a fast weapon.
>Hit him.
>Don't get hit.
>Shoot the sword he stabs into the ground to stop the sword storm.
>Backstab him if he takes a knee to cancel his anti-bullet aura.
>Parry him to death in phase 2.

You might also consider equipping the rune that restores bullets on visceral attacks.
>>
>>164243491
Does that count as masturbation or incest?
>>
>>164293747
The dolls are toys.
>>
>>164293521
Hit and don't get hit in the first phase, don't try to stunlock because he does a fast arcane attack at your face. When he starts to charge his second phase do a backstab and parry the fuck out of him but pay attention to his jumps.
>>
is rakuyo the top tier weapon for a twink skill build?
>>
>>164294427
Saw Spear or Saif.
>>
why is bloodborne your favorite game? :^)
>>
>>164294573
Because I enjoy it more than other games.
>>
>>164294427
saif by far
>>
>>164294427
No. Too stat and stamina heavy. Saif is better for a skl twink.

>>164294573
It's not.:

DaS1 > DeS >= BB > DaS3 > > > > > DaS2
>>
>>164243491
Why isn't there more Marie x Doll yuri art?
>>
>>164293023
I just wanted the gestures
I have no interest in any of your silly feudal covenants, I'll be a cauliflower til the day I die
>>
File: YouMustAcceptYourDeath.jpg (155KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
YouMustAcceptYourDeath.jpg
155KB, 600x500px
>>164294853
>that list
>I agree with lucy on something
Whelp better kill myself, see you fags in the next life
>>
anyone need help with any bosses or areas? got fuck all else to do
>>
>first time making str build since dlc came out
>never used whirligig
Holy shit this thing is disgustingly strong
Almost as cheap as the bowblade
>>
>>164294853
DeS is insanely overrated
>>
>>164296595
It's not. It was very atmospheric, and it gets bonus points for being the first.
>>
>>164296660
>It was very atmospheric
Only because of quality lighting, level design was shoddy for the most part, balance was broken to all hell, bosses were TERRIBLE.
>it gets bonus points for being the first
No it doesn't, it's worse than most of the other games and that's all that matters
>>
>>164296868
>level design was shoddy for the most part
It has the best level design in the series.
>balance was broken to all hell
Not a bad thing, imbalanced games are fun.
>bosses were TERRIBLE
No they're not.
>>
Still around to give bosses the business if anyone needs
>>
>>164296984
Yes, getting stunlocked by Mirdan hammers is so much fun
>>
>>164297474
>PvP
LOL
>>
>>164296868
The level design was amazing, and yes, the games get ranked based on when they released and based on their peers at the time. It's like adjusting for inflation.
>>
>>164297474
Games that focus too much on balancing are boring
Games with one overpowered weapon are just plain unfun
But games with several overpowered weapons, each broken as fuck in their own way, are the best
That's why the only game better than DeS was vanilla dark souls 1
>>
>>164297654
>The level design was amazing
2 and 4 were both complete horseshit, 5 was so-so.
3 was only good for 3-1.
>>164297712
>But games with several overpowered weapons, each broken as fuck in their own way, are the best
Not really because you'll still only have around 3-4 broken weapons that outclass everything else, and said weapons both remove any semblance of challenge from the game, and completely ruin PvP.
Do you really think that Dark Souls 1 vanilla's lightning claymore vit gouge TWoP meta was anything resembling good?
>>
>>164297058
Maybe you can help me fight a bloodletting beast with head on a frc ihyl root layer 3 I created.

I can't avoid his rush attack that one shots me. Never beat a boss as a coop host though, I feel like if I'm one shotted solo I'll also be one shotted in coop just as easy.
>>
>make bloodtinge build
>make arcane build
>play them both to the same points
>arcane build with tonitrus (base strength for it) is fucking everything up much quicker than memesword.
i get that guns do more damage but with arcane you get the executioner gloves and other tools is there any fucking point to a tinge build when arcane is so good?
>>
>>164298018
Its not bloodtinge's fault the tonitrus wrecks everything in PvE
>>
>>164297859
I liked 4. 2 was just too short if you took the drops down path.

>>164297859
TWoP was OP at first but is fine in it's current incarnation. Lightning Claymore was fine how it was. Vit gouging in DeS was also fine.

None of those things were even close to how OP gems in BB are.

>>164298018
Use the Bloodletter + Evenlyn + Church Cannon
>>
>>164297890
il try, cant remember how to join other peoples dungeons though (im new back)
>>
>fighting witches
>get them both down to low health
>witch 1 teleports near witch 2
>witch 1 casts AoE spell and kills witch 2
Huh, didn't know these dumb twats had friendly fire
>>
>>164298132
2 and 4 abuse obnoxiously narrow corridors too much.
>>
>>164298018
Bowblade can break things quite hard, far away, using few bullets and only 50 BLT investment. Bloodletter has good attacks (though straightforward), basically no life cost (you can only transform attack on enemies or never untrick) and consistent high damage without any charge. Also easier to grind gems.

>>164298135
Just put the password bbg1 in network and search for co-op on the short ritual root chalice.
>>
>>164298132
>TWoP was OP at first but is fine in it's current incarnation
Well then it's not vanilla DaS1 is it
>>
>>164298135
alright one sec mate, searching now
>>
>>164298313
>Also easier to grind gems.
Wat
>>
>>164298408
Maybe because I'm currently on arcane build and my luck seems terrible.
>>
>>164298328
That's what I am saying. Vanilla TWoP wasn't just OP; it was broken. There is a difference.
>>
>>164298313
still searching, password is definetly bbg1?
>>
>>164298604
Yes, did you put worldwide?
>>
>>164298638
yeah
>>
Can anyone help me with lower pthumeru chain undead giant?

Pass is bbg, ringing at fog gate

pls halp, good hunters
>>
>>164298604
And do you have ihyl root chalice and created an FRC dungeon with that character?
>>
>>164298737
pass is bbg2, my bad
>>
>>164298737
il try if i cant find >>164297890
>>
>>164298838
alright thanks
>>
>>164298749
done all the dungeons. dont think im gonna be able t find you mate.
il see if i can join >>164298737 though
>>
>>164298821
searching
>>
>>164298821
still need help?
>>
>>164298961
Ok, I don't have a reason to beat that beast now anyway, it's just to eventually finish the first frc dungeon I made with this character.
>>
>>164299076
thanks lads
>>
>>164299212
fucked him up
>>
>>164299262
brutalised
>>
>>164286981
98 is a literal meme level. People can stop levelling whenever the fuck they want.

I already do spam dash r1s with a Flat Arc wheel.

>>164286669
You joke, but that was going to be the original plan, was gonna get strength to 50 and be a nightmare with the whirligig.
>>
File: sebbu.jpg (286KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sebbu.jpg
286KB, 727x1000px
>>164298018
If we're talking the absolute strongest weapons and setups, a bolt saif is better than a chikage, I agree, but people are normally not as willing to take their arcane build to 11, whereas bloodtinge players are in my experience
>>
>>164299475
isnt tonitrus better than bolt saif though?
>>
>>164299475
How busted is the Saif anyway
>>
File: PS_Messages_20170101_102152.jpg (840KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PS_Messages_20170101_102152.jpg
840KB, 1920x1080px
>>164235198
Red pill me on this, I just killed Rom and I've barely used the Wheel, how do I even play with it?
>>
>>164294853
Happy New Year's you worthless sack of shit.
>>
>>164299719
Melting PVE kin sure, but for PVP the saif has a terrific moveset and abhorrent beast gems are incredible with their 33 flat bolt

Some guy rocked two bolt saifs at an FC in early 2016/late 2015 and created a salt mine
>>
>>164299821
It's a meme. It's not actually fun. In PvP, you just spam the dash attacks.

>>164299918
Y-you too.
>>
>>164299306
reringing at the lamp if you want to try that again anon
>>
>>164299821
Use dash R1s only.
>>
>>164299821
Follow the Black Swordsman
>>
>>164300057
yep, ringing
>>
>>164299984
So can I salvage that character? I had in mind using the Stake Driver.
>>
>>164299821
Depends on what you're building for. If it's strength, you hit stuff with it and abuse the armor on all of its attacks. If it's arc, you rev it and go ham with R2s and dash attacks.

The Wheel is not just a dash attack, don't listen to those idiots.
>>
>>164299821
CUTE

You gotta rev up that arc so ylu can really intensify max revving.
>>
>>164300091
Glad to fucking see someone else who noticed. Executioners scream Berserk
>>
>>164300170
Yes and no. I am a min-maxer, so I would start over. However, you can still make it perfectly viable by getting Str to 50 and dropping the rest of your point (up to level 98) into Str.
>>
>>164300190
>>164300229
I was planning on going strength since my other 2 characters before this one where ARC. one with the Moonlight Greatsword and the other with the Kos_ Parasite.
>>
>>164300190
>The Wheel is not just a dash attack
lol
>>
I just died to the good ol "oh shit his hp bar wasnt empty"

Then a cutscene plays and I wake up in a prison with enemies I do barely any dmg to.
I need ~15hits to kill one of them, all the while they can 1-2shot me.

Fought my way to the lamp and went back to the hunter dream, I take it I'm not supposed to go there yet with a +3weapon ?

On the brightside I did get some stones for +4 from those fucks
>>
>>164300479
I'll have that in mind then.
>>
>>164300479
>and dropping the rest of your point (up to level 98) into Vit.*

Derp
>>
>>164300096
Ringing again, fuck this empty spider
>>
>>164300902
roms a big fag in that dungeon, ringing
>>
>>164300329
Farnese is my homegirl and fave character after Guts. Conviction arc Farnese also a best

Nice sliders

and enjoy Ludwig
>>
>>164301042
Getting off the boat was a mistake.
Farnese and Grifith are GOAT.
>>
>>164300902
gl, got greedy
>>
>>164300925
died again too, fuck
>>
>>164301327
3rd times the charm
>>
>>164301376
fucking meteor spam
>>
>>164301753
ringing for dungeon rom, pass is bbg2 if anyone else wants to come help
>>
>>164301832
Omw. Ringing at fog or lamp?
>>
>>164301832
>>164302157
we're at the lamp
>>
>>164302215
Yeah ringing at the lamp
>>
Is skil/blood any good? Thinking of doing that for my 2nd playthroughs and full arc for my 3rd
>>
>>164302310
thanks tonitrus bros
>>
File: 7896765435432.jpg (3KB, 281x190px) Image search: [Google]
7896765435432.jpg
3KB, 281x190px
>No GGs, in-thread call-outs, or ebin webms

It's like I wasn't even there last night
>>
File: 1482845890883.jpg (106KB, 906x827px) Image search: [Google]
1482845890883.jpg
106KB, 906x827px
>>164302641
sorry that took so long lol
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 480x270px
Need some help with Ng+2 Micolash. PWord:bbg. Ringing now, I really need some help guys

>>164302215
Dude just get up in his face, Use a marrowed flamesprayer then whilst he curls, he drags you along with him. At that point your on third phase immediately

>>164300678
No, just dodge around and open the doors around the sides of the buildings, and grab some loot
>>
>>164302490
Only for bowblade. Chikage it would be mostly to make it easier to kill mobs without losing HP, but damage will always be considerably higher tricked.
>>
>>164302696
Getting called out can be annoying desu
>>
>>164302490
Skl/Blt=Chikage (Cancer), Hakuna Matata's Bowblade (Cancer+) and Reiterpallash (Underused, underappreciated in the community)

Arc=Kos para every time. Can also 99 arc, as hunter tools dont stop scaling @50.
+Near OHKO everything with Auger/Blacksky combo
-Next to no HP, few rolls
-Hard earlygame
Basically Brocolli Glass Cannon
>>
>>164303058
>Hakuna Matata's Bowblade (Cancer+)
Bowblade more cancerous than Chikagay?

I don't know about that fampai.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 646x466px
>>164302725
Come on guys, I really need help here with Nick Cage
>>
>>164303196
You're by the fog right?
>>
>>164303195
Chikage users kill themselves naturally, Pumba's bowblade require more effort

IE Cancer+
>>
>>164303058
Reiter seem so cool, isn't it the earliest one you can get too if you beeline for cainhurst after Amelia?
>>
>>164303265
Yes, waiting now
Password=
>bbg

Thanks a lot man
>>
>>164303438
It's in the first floor, but reiter doesn't scale well with BLT. If you build for it, it's better to make it pure skill unless you're going full gunslinger.
>>
>>164303196
>needing help with Mic
This is a joke right? Like when people were asking for help with pinwheel in DaS1.
>>
Holy shit rip I didn't know he would hit that hard
>>
>>164303623
I do wanna gunsling since I pretty much never used anything besides the starting pistol my first time around, is it still worth it to grab?
>>
>>164303438
Yeah, its real nice
Also is the only weapon in the game that can shield parry with an untricked shot AFTER the attack (some Youtube vids show it-can personally confirm it works when tried against the plebbit shitters). Only problem is that dual pistol wielding is more boring and resource draining than it sounds, so you are nigh locked to Rapier mode util you get Loch shield (Wood shield is worse in elemental where you want it).
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1024x1364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1024x1364px
>>164303615
Thanks man, CB one alwaya one shots me

>>164303750
Pic. Fuck off Lucy, nobody cares
>>
>>164304089
You are getting more annoying than Lucy at this point, and no, I am not Lucy.
>>
>>164303750
Fuck off Lucy
>>
>>164303895
Gunslinger is more for PvP though, you don't have that much bullets, and the reiter can't be buffed with BMA (and you can carry just 10 anyway).

An evelyn +10 on 50 BLT will do 350 damage each shot, I don't know reiter but probably in the 450s with a fire/bolt paper. Bowblade can do 700+ with a charged arrow.
>>
>>164304089
hissss

Seriously though, you can just back him into a corner and stunlock him. The only time he is actually a threat is when you initially drop into the room.
>>
File: 1483261775466.gif (972KB, 540x445px) Image search: [Google]
1483261775466.gif
972KB, 540x445px
Does taking vir from 40 to 50 really make that much of a difference
>>
>>164303937
I personally love the reiter for that tricked R1 spam to an R2 for a parry afterwards. That R1 seems to stun mobs and gets high dps.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>164304245
Thats exactly where I have died thrice

Beat him now, thank you profoundly to who ever helped me. Have a cute furry animal picture
>>
>>164304418
Only for Arcane builds.
>>
>>164304418
I usually stop at 44. IIRC, that is when dimishing returns kicks in the hardest. People just go to 50 because it is a nice round number that is easy to remember.
>>
>>164304418
Yes. The runes also give a larger amount as they are % based

>>164304434
But i find that it breeds bad habits, especially if this is going to be a serious build. We all know what happens to R1 spam in PvP
>>
>>164304571
Where were you in FC last night? Oh wait-its Lucy we are talking about here, not a PvP'er
>>
Pthemeru Rom is kicking my ass, should I be clearing the spiders each time he summons them or just try and rush Rom and ignore everything?

It gets real difficult trying to do either when he's shooting his missiles and spiders keep jumping on me
>>
File: yeah - im the best.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
yeah - im the best.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>164304753
Just because I don't attend babby mode FCs doesn't mean I don't PvP.

>>164304965
>clear the spiders
>do enough damage to him to push her to her third location in one go
>use the pillars for cover to kill the spiders
>kill her

Protip: Her face is not heavily armored like the story one's, so smack her in the face during her third phase to make things easier.
>>
>>164304418
That's 200 health and impacts your health runes as well

Playing top-tier Bloodborne PVP is like wearing the calamity ring and then some

But if you wanna be a walking blood dreg go for it
>>
>>164304965
Just clear the spiders on each of the 3 phases before attacking her. I also avoid beating her to the point of making her jump from phase 1 to phase 3 since it just ends with twice as much spiders at once.
>>
>>164304418
Yes.

40 Vit: 1325 HP
45 Vit: 1424 HP
50 Vit: 1500 HP

Not impressive, right?

Compare with Clockwise Metamorphosis (2)&(3), a popular set up for PvP.

40 Vit(2)&(3): 1676
45 Vit(2)&(3): 1801
50 Vit(2)&(3): 1897

Still not convinced? Consider the difference in CRFs:

40Vit: 662
45Vit: 712
50Vit: 750

40Vit(2)&(3): 838
45Vit(2)&(3): 900
50Vit(2)&(3): 948
>>
>>164304753
Lucy doesn't want to play PVP against people with perfect gem setups, because his strats he's so proud of might fall apart
>>
ringing at boss fog for dungeon bloodletting beast, pw is bbg2
>>
>>164305523
I don't want to duel in fights that are over in two or three hits. I don't mind dealing with perfect gems in the wild since anything goes.
>>
>>164305147
whats the weapon/build?

Looks edgy
>>
>>164305683
Armor is the knight wig, chest is the one the crow uses, and the arms and legs should be cainhurst.
>>
>no gears general

Bahahaha the shit posting worked
>>
>>164305610
ringing
>>
anyone wanna try and help me give ludwig the business?
ringing at fog, password is meme
>>
>>164306498
Well seeing as I'm already doing co-op there I'll help.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20161106054600.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20161106054600.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Anyone for that CRF Ihyll today? First hall's pretty gross with two Hemwick Witches. Just lost 6mil echos.

Pass is 216 if you wanna SRRC in for the glyph. Otherwise I can back out and look it up. I'm only on the first Layer.
>>
New Thread?
>>
>>164306620
sure omw
>>
>>164306620
Sure, I want to try my fire saif I just got to +10.
>>
>>164306740
Cool beans. I'll hang by the lamp.

The Loran I made was kind of a bust. Hope this one's more interesting.
>>
>>164306591
didnt think we'd make it there for a min seeing as id gone through half my blood vials in the first like minute, thanks for the help
>>
Sorry, was going to roll at the end and accidentally jumped.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>164307612
>>164307612
>>164307612
NEW THREAD
Thread posts: 817
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.