[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 819
Thread images: 166

File: 1482380651267.png (196KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
1482380651267.png
196KB, 512x724px
Riyo is great Edtion

Previous >>163806438

>[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
http://cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
http://cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
http://imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
http://pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
http://kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
>>
Actually bothered checking Nobu's twitter. He's such a fanboy of this franchise that it's almost endearing in a way.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5kc7ap/grand_time_temple_solomon_story_summary_some_bond/dbmy71g/

Reminder the guy who made that thread on reddit is that extella spoiler tripfag. He's a redditor and a shitposter.
>>
>>163821787
Who?
>>
Reminder that if you roll the p2w gacha you are part of the problem
>>
I'm curious anon, what is your setup to do hands and can you do it in 3 turns every time?
I don't have double kaleido and the best I have I believe is just relying on arash to clear the first wave
>>
Reminder that reddit plays F/GO and if you do to then you need to get the fuck out of my 4chan.
>>
Someone post the Koha-Ace picture of Nero riding the Beast
>>
even though the lore of CCC is interesting is still a retarded game
>>
File: p.txt.png (794KB, 1251x1800px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.png
794KB, 1251x1800px
Fate/Strange promo event, when?
>>
File: 009.jpg (112KB, 664x960px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
112KB, 664x960px
reminder that this is canon
>>
>>163821927
Did you play it?
>>
If Goetia could see the future why couldn't he see Mashu tanking his Arms Salami and Solomon pulling Ars Nova?
>>
I have to wonder the point of Nasu making such a strong set of foundation/rules to the world when 90% of spin offs just toss it out the window.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 352x288px
>>163821895
>>
>>163822027
Like FGO?
>>
File: 60366576_p0.jpg (144KB, 958x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60366576_p0.jpg
144KB, 958x1200px
Sakura when
>>
>>163822005
Time doesn't exist in Solomon's Temple, that is outside of time?
>>
File: IMG_3608.jpg (532KB, 1766x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3608.jpg
532KB, 1766x993px
>>163821863
I use pic related.
Arash clears the first wave and himself in the process then support with LB kaleido comes in.
Frankenmoe kills second wave and support the third.
That's a 3 turns with 3 aoe Np
>>
>>163822084
Yes
>>
>>163822110
If solomon's temple is outside time, and solomon only banished his existence from earth for what I understand, why did his existence get banished there then?
>>
>>163820735
>She's pretty strong but suffers from being actually useless; That is, there's no real situation where you'd have a use for her.
False, she can still tank everything on top of doing more than average neutral damage.

>She's an offensive ruler who buffs only herself and a single target NP. Her last skill makes her strong against ghosts and demons, but it's just a skill and in most cases you're better off just punching them with pretty much any other class.
A handful of enemies are demon or divine, and she gets a 100% increase against them with a maxed skill.
>Her attack buff is conditional (water maps only) too.
You forgot to mention that her attack buff is only the secondary effect, her NP charge being the primary one, also it has a quick reload at LV10 so she can keep spamming NPs
>Maybe she'd be useful if there were a fight against a ghost boss next to water and you didn't have any other gold servants at all, but otherwise...
Nice hyperbole, she's still useful outside of all those specific conditions, not to mention that she has decent star weight and a nice card set up, she'll hit very hard with Joint Recital (Buster+Crit up)
Just because a servant doesn't fit your unreasonable needs doesn't mean that she's useless.
>>
>>163821951
Why is s/he dressed so lewd and provocative and asking-for-it?
>>
>>163821863
Waver
Kaleido Memelot NP3
Santa Alter (or vanilla arturia if there are assassins hands) with 50% NP CE
Support Bananatits with LB Kaleido
>>
>>163822027
Only Gen followed the rules
>>
>>163821863
(1st) Kiyohime with Kaleido - (2nd) support Waver - (3rd) Arash with Imaginary Number - (4th) Tamamo Cat with LB Imaginary Number

Lancer hands are my only problem, otherwise I clear it most of the times on 3 turns.
>>
>>163822027
Nasu: Don't think
>>
>>163822057
The golden grail that BB possesses. The Holy Grail. The Holy Grail that grants its owner's impudent and selfish desires.
The grail that the great enchantress who appears in The Revelation of St. John the Divine holds. Though it's a counterfeit Holy Grail, it's because that it's a counterfeit Holy Grail that it's become a "genuine" Holy Grail that grants the desires of humans without paying heed to right or wrong.
To the Christians of those days, who considered honorable poverty a virtue, this grail, which was formed as a symbol of treasures such as gold, is no doubt the meaning of corrupt wealth, greed, and the vanity that leads one to adorn oneself.
Though it is clear on the occasion that this grail is held by the great enchantress of Babylon which in the personification of the Roman Empire, this grail symbolizes the wealth of the earth, which is the inversion of Christ's words, "Do not pile up the wealth of the earth."
"I saw a single woman astride a red beast. This beast, whose entire body was full of numerous blasphemous names, had seven heads and ten horns."
This is the description of the beast of destruction that appeared in the Holy City and the woman who was straddling this beast, according to the book of Revelation. A large beast with seven heads like a hydra came from the sea and disembarked toward the Holy City. This beast and woman, while two, are as one, and it is impossible to think of them separately.
It is said that this woman was born from evil, and those who are quick to anger, those who are greedy, cannot resist her allure and become corrupted by that grail.
This is a digression, but it is sad that the red Saber who claims the title of emperor was, after her death, was seen by believers to be on par with this beast.
>>
File: 030 (Large).png (2MB, 1470x1080px) Image search: [Google]
030 (Large).png
2MB, 1470x1080px
>>163822186
She's an old lady or something.
Also a loli summoning one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse is amazing. I didn't think any summonings would be able to be note worthy at this point, never thought of them.
>>
Does anyone have the Rome TL so we can see what Romulus said about Nero's inner demon or whatever
>>
>>163822357
So did these two ever do anything of note or are they just there to have a Fake Rider?
>>
>>163822576
Polluting the city
>>
>>163822576
We would know if Narita wrote quicker.
>>
>>163822576
The manga only has seven chapters, no one has done anything of note yet.
>>
>>163821258
That's kind of a stupid question Anon, because it's very difficult to say.

The thing about writing is, it has to come from your personal experiences and knowledge. While certain things do seem to be there at a subconscious level, if Joseph Campbell is to be believed, the majority of things we write about are based off of our own experiences or ones that we've heard. Your example about the Korean family, for instance. To write that kind of story would mean one of two things: either you lived through it yourself, or you did your research on the matter. You went out, you learned about the living conditions, familiarized yourself with the language to a certain degree, talked to people who lived through that sort of thing, understood the culture and history. You could skip those steps, of course, but then you'd end up with a highly inaccurate novel devoid of anything other than your political rhetoric. At which point, you might as well have used your own world, or told a parable with animals.

Nasu has never been involved in a war. He's presumably never been super poor, and his life seems to be at least somewhat relaxed. What he knows and loves is fiction. Mythology and fantasies from across the world, books and movies and video games, everything that falls into fantasy and science-fiction. He's been to school, so he knows about school. He knows about Japan. And so when he goes and writes things, he takes all of that and puts it into his writing.

Could he write a story about a starving Korean family? He could probably try. But he never would, because it's not the kind of thing that seems to interest him at all. So why would he? It's like asking Dawkins to write a sequel to the Screwtape Letters. Sure, the guy wrote a book, so he theoretically could try if you put him at gunpoint. But just because you can write something doesn't mean that you should write something.

Beyond that, I'd say you're grossly oversimplifying the things he has written.
>>
>>163822576
Every single person in the city is now trapped inside and can't even attempt to leave. Pale Rider is slowly becoming more and more sentient as time passes and with that becoming an increasingly bigger threat. It dying would also pollute the grail completely so that also needs to be avoided.
>>
If I buy quartz for the jew gacha, but want to roll before, does it use the bonus quartz or paid quartz first? Wondering in case they start the new years one after the current ones.
>>
>>163822815
(((Free))) Quartz gets used first.
>>
>>163822658
>The manga only has seven chapters
The LN has 3 volumes already. You're right about nothing significant happening yet though.
>>
>>163822576
>>163822780
>>163822357
Wait, does that mean the very concept of disease itself was summoned as a servant? That sounds crazy fucking overpowered
>>
I wasn't able to clear babylon in time for the event, what did I miss out on just materials right? I can still get the icon, the tickets and the grail correct?
>>
>>163822867
Don't worry, Gilgamesh has a cure-all in his Gate of Babylon. He'll take care of it.
>>
>>163821835
I bet you're the same assmad faggot who spams that one pasta every time Extella anon posts with his trip, all because once upon a time he beat the fuck out of your headcanon.
>>
>>163822846
Colour me surprised they did something right for once. I'll just roll the rest for Merlin and save 30 for new years one then.
>>
>>163822853
How long was Fate/Zero?
>>
>>163822974
25 episodes
>>
>>163822867
It's existence and manifestation proves that the Grail in question has NO RIGHT to be considered The Holy Grail, apparently. And yeah, it's Pestilence; He's a Rider because you could say that Disease is a phenomenon that rides upon wind, waves, birds, and people. That and, y'know, Pale Rider, which is what it's "True Name" has been listed as.

>>163822889
You can maybe get a couple things if yo're lucky with drops, but you've only got the one go at each pillar now. But yeah, Icon come from clearing the game, the Grail comes from clearing the Order, and the Tickets come from clearing each individual pillar.
>>
>Riyo edition

I honestly can't get mad at such edition.
>>
>>163823016
I meant the novel dingus
>>
>>163822057
>>163822264
If that's supposed to be the Beast of Revelation, doesn't that also mean it's Primate Murder?
>>
>>163823046
No.
>>
>>163823046
There's like three different Beasts in Revelations.

Also: Don't think.
t. Nasu
>>
File: Sanzou01.png (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sanzou01.png
2MB, 1500x2000px
>>163821709
I've got a Sanzou that's primary, and a Helena in the works. I'll add you after I clear out a few stragglers from my friendlist. Look for Nitesco.
>>
>>163822357
Pestilence in Grand Order when?

I want to roll the birthday ghost
>>
>>163823046
No why do you even think that
>>
>>163823025
>It's existence and manifestation proves that the Grail in question has NO RIGHT to be considered The Holy Grail, apparently.

Right or not, doesn't that make it stronger than the real grail?

Servants are stronger depending on how well known they are, every human that basically every existed knows of disease.

What the fuck would happen if Death got summoned?
>>
>>163822867
>Wait, does that mean the very concept of disease itself was summoned as a servant?
Yes, and Enkidu is of course terrified of fighting it.

>That sounds crazy fucking overpowered
The whole war is supposed to be crazy and overpowered.
>>
>>163823045
4 volumes
>>
>>163823149
Because Primate Murder is Beast IV, the Beast from Prototype is also Beast IV, and the Beast from Prototype is supposed to be the Beast of Revelation.

Also both Cath Palug (which is another name Primate Murder goes by) and the seven-headed Beast of Revelation both come from the sea.
>>
>>163822780
>>163823025
As long as he takes good care of his loli I hope he wins.
He's even smiling in that picture
>>
>>163823157
> What the fuck would happen if Death got summoned?
He'd die.
>>
>>163823092
>>163823092
Thanks
>>
>>163823157
I reckon True Archer and Enkidu would tag-team him into submission.
>>
>>163822917
>defending a tripfaggot

Kill yourself
>>
>>163823157
>What the fuck would happen if Death got summoned?
If summoned in SF, Herc would take care of it.
If it got summoned in any other war good luck finding someone that could deal with it. Killing the master would have to be the only way to really fight it.
>>
>>163821863
Waver - Kiyohime with Kaleido - Darius with Imaginary Magic - Support Raikou with LB Kaleido.

Works on literally every day, it's great. Now if only there were a NP skip.
>>
>>163823091
>>163823220
I'm pretty sure that they are not the same thing and just two beings that can be end up being Beast IV.
>>
>>163823294
How exactly could Herc deal with Death?
>>
>>163823157
I think Pestilence is more large squale than Death.
I would consider more single target oriented, like he absolutely kill his target but one by one.
>>
>>163823351
>>163823294
Did you fuckers not learn your lesson from Angra Mainyu? The stronger you expect it to be, the more disappointed you're going to be seeing it in action.
>>
So who was the most bullshit Servant to come out of F/GO part 1?

It's Real Galahad, isn't it.
>>
>>163823046
Beast is a class you gain. Read the pastebin.
>>
>>163823349
He wrestled and chained Thanatos. Dude has the advantage against Death.
>>
>>163823351
Well, as far the Revelation goes the Pale Rider can be interpreted as Death. The popular namings of the Horsemen and silly and incorrect anyway.
>>
>>163823402
He appeared, ran around saving people and fire, and posessed a titty kouhai.

Pretty good desu
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-27-17-04-04.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-27-17-04-04.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Tfw no 2030

How do I properly support him?
>>
>>163823351
isn't king hassan death?
>>
>>163823402
We kinda haven't seen real Galahad yet. But Matthew-Galahat is broken as fuck, so I wouldn't be surprised if the real one is strong too.
>>
>>163823349
He wrestled Thanatos, which is the Greek personification of Death, into submission to bring back the dead wife of his friend.
>>
>>163823402
Real Galahad wouldn't have let himself get roasted by the death beam. He would have solo'd Goetia.
>>
Do you ever think that nerofags would bail on her when the whore of babylon is confirmed , but then this franchise has ooc donut steal oc , multiples forms of the same OC and fags who think tiamat is a waifu material
>>
>>163823459
Jack
Caster gil
Merlin
>>
>>163823294
death summoned into the same war king hassan gets summoned into. would be fun to see how it plays out
>>
>>163823491
As far as we know, King Hassan is King Hassan. The truth about his identity is so vague and confused that we're better off not assuming shit until we see undeniable proof one way or another.
>>
>>163823459
support waver and give him Knight's Pride CE
>>
>>163823308
Prototype's Beast being Primate Murder, or rather being Cath Palug, would be a very strong thematic fit considering its adversary would be King Arthur. And it's extremely likely that the concept behind Altrouge and Primate Murder came from Manaka and her Beast.
>>
>>163823459
You don't, he doesn't really need support. But if you really want to, art boost supports like Tamamo / Caster Gil and Crit helper like Andersen.
>>
>>163823570
Thought the shit about his fake babylon name and being Noah turned out to be true and he became death?
>>
>>163823532
>nerofags would bail on her when the whore of babylon is confirmed
Why I'm looking forward to seeing evil Nero
>>
>>163823563
Would death have a concept of death?
>>
>>163823532
>nerofags would bail on her when slutty nero alter is introduced

Why do you think this?
>>
>>163823459
Caster Gil
Caster Tamamo
Mozart
Andersen
Helena
>>
>>163823532
nerofags are brain damaged in the first place, anon.
>>
>>163823608
The only thing that got confirmed is that he's really old. He might be Noah, he might even be Cain.
>>
>>163823608
We don't know if his Babylon name was fake. It might have been the truth, it might have been a disguise. He might be even older. He might be much more recent. His NP is named after the Angel of Death, though.

>>163823661
He wouldn't have a physical form. He'd just be the Lines of Death, tied to everything. On a whim, he could pull on any line of death and end it. But he wouldn't have any sentience, so they couldn't happen. Seeing and cutting him with MEoDP would either destroy everything, or make it all immortal.
>>
>>163823608
We know that his primary Noble Phantasm isn't Azrael, and we know that the Old Man from Gilgamesh's Legend that we encounter in Babylon was King Hassan.

We don't know what his primary Noble Phantasm actually IS, and we don't know whether the old man thing was a disguise, his true ID or what. None of that was ever actually explained, or at least not clearly (or it hasn't been translated yet, in which case just be patient). We don't know shit about King Hassan other than he was the First and Last Hassan, he's an incredibly good Swordsman, and he's super goddamn old.

anything past that is conjecture and hypothesis.
>>
>>163823532
>who think tiamat is a waifu material
She's the perfect Sakura character which means she can cook and has the skills of a educated prostitute not to mention those big tits perfect waifu material
>>
>>163823532
>bail something because its turn evil
Why would someone even do that
>>
Would Shiki/Hassan Bond CE work with IK chance on basic attacks? if it did wouldn't King Hassan be kind of OP?
>>
>>163823585
It's also described as someone with Authority over Primates. It's just Tsukifags in denial.
>>
King Hassan is Altaïr.
>>
File: IMG_7549.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7549.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>163821863
I'm bonding 4 ST memers so I opt for a 5 turn setup.
>2-3 turns with a Taunt CE for Fran to get 20% charge and kill the first wave
>NP
>NP
>>
File: C0cgo9NVIAEbqmZ.jpg (102KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
C0cgo9NVIAEbqmZ.jpg
102KB, 620x620px
>>163823532
Tiamat did nothing wrong,she just want to give birth to healthy children
>>
>>163823794
no, it just means that she has a loose vagina
>>
>>163823873
>It's just Tsukifags in denial.
After the initial shock died down I haven't really seen anybody complain about Four being Primate Murder. You need to stop projecting your spiteful fantasies onto people.
>>
>>163823928
She is a big girl
>>
>>163823885
Why dont you use the mystic code that gives 20% np
>>
File: Farm team.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Farm team.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>163821863
Used this originally. Gawain and Nursery Rhyme have skills that charge their NPs while EMIYA has three arts which allow him to easily an art chain with NR's NP.
Now that NR and EMIYA have their bond CE though, I'm looking for a variant that works with servants I like.
>>
>>163823532
I wuv Nero. I would never abandon her. Do (You) wuv Nero?
>>
So how bout them budgeted mats
>>
>>163823896
She is cute, CUTE
>>
File: IMG_7550.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7550.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>163823970
Because exp
>>
>>163823969
for you
>>
>>163823402
Does Actual Galahad rank up there with Serious Gil, Archer Herc, Moon Cell Karna, and Nine Tail Tamamo?
>>
The conversation Mashu has with Roman after her dream is underrated. For all her memories of Mordred or senpai changing her, her entire philosophy is based on Roman's. She rejects Goetia because he's his opposite.
>>
>>163823896
She doesn't even has a personality whatsoever.
>>
>>163823975
Friend code if you got space?
>>
>>163824046
>Nine Tail Tamamo
I'm pretty sure she's stornger that the others here.
>>
>>163823896
She is voiced by madoka aka she is shitttttttt
>>
>>163823998
No kill (you)rself nerofag
>>
>>163824114
Your worthless opinion is noted and dismissed.
>>
>>163824114
>Aoi Yuuki
>shit
This is the posters I have to deal with in this general
>>
>>163824093
Sure, just tell me what you have to add you.
>>
>>163824053
AAaaaa AAAaaaAAA
>>
>>163824046
>Serious Gil has everything in Gate of Babylon, Ea, Enkidu, and Clairvoyance EX.
>Archer Herc has nine bullshit as fuck NPs and possibly God Hand on top.
>Moon Cell Karna has infinite mana to power his mana-hungry but immensely overpowered NPs.
>Actual Galahad has the strongest plot armor of all time and wins fights solely because he's Galahad.

I can see the power level debates now.
>>
File: geah.jpg (245KB, 766x856px) Image search: [Google]
geah.jpg
245KB, 766x856px
>>163824114
>>
>>163824242
AAAAAAAaaaaaa, aaaaaa?
>>
File: Capitán83.jpg (608KB, 860x950px) Image search: [Google]
Capitán83.jpg
608KB, 860x950px
>>163824218
Added. Level 100 Drake on rider slot.
>>
File: C0rA1UlUAAAjGHk.jpg (77KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
C0rA1UlUAAAjGHk.jpg
77KB, 700x473px
If Solomon lost his body,how come he appear in Solomon's form in his last spell scene instead of Roman?
>>
Why do magi are generally assholes when Solomon was so nice?
>>
>>163823459
Hans
CasTamamo
>>
>>163824385
They don't have God whispering in their ear their entire lives.
>>
>Lancelot is the father of Galahad
>Lord Camelot is an infinite unbreakable shield
>Arondight is an infinite unbreakable sword
Really makes you think
>>
>>163824358
Probably an illusion to make him appear as Solomon? He faded as Roman.
>>
>>163824436
What if Galahad fused with Lancelot?
>>
>>163824358
>Solomon dies
>physical corpse remained, Goetia shenanigans
>Solomon was recorded into throne of heroes when he died, hence he will look like himself
>King of magic should be able to alter his appearance as HS

Question answered?
>>
>>163824358
Because DW are too lazy for making a separate sprite for Roman?
>>
>>163824434
Solomon was a good man under the god whispering thing which made him feel empty inside.
>>
>>163824456
An omnipotence paradox would occur, infinite sword and infinite shield cannot meet
>>
>>163824358
Too lazy to make special sprite for Roman so they just reuse asset
>>
File: TT41541345145.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
TT41541345145.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
> DW releases Solomon as a Servant
> using his NP causes him to disappear
> he vanishes from your servant list, even if locked
> if someone uses him while he's on your support, same thing happens
>>
File: 60592150_p0.jpg (645KB, 871x900px) Image search: [Google]
60592150_p0.jpg
645KB, 871x900px
Magi Mari is real!
>>
>>163824385
Even the best of ideas or morals turn insane somewhere along the line, after it passes between millions of millions of people for thousands of years. Somewhere along the way someone will pervert it somehow, turn it into something it isn't.

Just look at religion at times. It starts out great, helps advance society and has great morals, causes less killing and greater community, someone uses it as an excuse to kill everyone eventually while rationalizing it.

>>163824510
Nah, he enjoyed god, and god helped him be the perfect king, everyone loved him. Its just that like Arthuria he never got a chance to be his own person with his own life. He wanted a chance to be selfish the second time around, have a normal foolish life.
>>
>>163824385
I guess being vessel of god's will doesn't really make you want to reach any root by any amoral and inhuman methods you can think off.
>>
>>163824580
>he's a 5*
>>
File: Screenshot_20161227-174855.png (899KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161227-174855.png
899KB, 1280x720px
Is it worth it, lads?
>>
>>163824580
I'll think his NP will be the second one.
>>
>>163824651
Yes
All the way up to 100
>>
>>163824513
There is no paradox actually, the paradox only happens if a sword that can cut anything clashes with a shield that can't be broken. Two unbreakable objects clashing just lead to none breaking.
>>
>>163824651

Do you like her ?
Then yes.
>>
File: JALTERS[1].png (597KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
JALTERS[1].png
597KB, 1024x768px
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>163824651
It's not, don't fall for the memes.
>>
>>163824717
>only one 10/10/10
>>
>>163824595
Merlina is such a succubus
>>
So did God force Solomon to impregnate over 1000 women or was that just a bonus?
>>
>>163824513
>infinite sword and infinite shield cannot meet
Both will be just unbreakable?
So use fist instead
>>
File: 1466261487568.png (2MB, 1000x1562px) Image search: [Google]
1466261487568.png
2MB, 1000x1562px
>>163824114
Aoi Yuuki is a goddess.
>>
>>163824651
You need to ask so obviously no.
>>
>>163824651
All the way to 100, she's the best Ruler out there.
>>
File: IMG_7551.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7551.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>163824651
Yes
>>
>>163824717
>grailed jeanne alter memer
>not even 10/10/10
>I l-love h-her I s-swear, n-not a sheep or a-anything
Loving every jokes
>>
>>163824595
>casters genderswap themselves to fuck King Solomon

I guess I would do it too if I could.
>>
>>163824717
Good god, that one guy grailing her to 100 when two of her skills are at base level. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>163824756
Don't worry, there's more up there.
>>
>>163824353
It is you my capitan anon, what a surprise. Good job with with those grails.
>>
>>163824786
It's not like competition is tough anyways
>Vanilla outdated Jeanne
>Memekuso
>>
File: C0mtzITUcAEyAcO.jpg (200KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0mtzITUcAEyAcO.jpg
200KB, 897x1200px
>>
>>163824772
bitches came for the money.
>>
>>163824871
Thanks, likewise. I really like your support list and who you grailed. You've got a permanent slot on my friend list.
>>
>>163824772
>Solomon you must complete the latest task I have set before you
>yes God for this world I shall complete it post haste
>Solomon I need you to go and fuck 1000 women as hard as you can
>.......... Ok sweet
>>
File: Martha is love Martha is life.png (3MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Martha is love Martha is life.png
3MB, 2048x1152px
>>163824651
Hell yes.
She hasn't left my party since I got her, first person I grailed, she's my number one gal
>>
>>163824717
This is hilarious
Jalterfags, everybody.
>>
>>163824902
Wait for 3* Ruler George
>>
>>163824953
>less atk/hp than Ishtar ten levels behind

HAHAHAH >MARTHAFAGS
>>
>>163824948
I can't help but see God as Solomon's manager.
>>
>>163824283
Wasn't end of Apoc Karna stronger than Moon Cell Karna since he still had his armor as well as his infinite mana?
>>
File: C0mt00FUQAEPtfa.jpg (207KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C0mt00FUQAEPtfa.jpg
207KB, 1024x1024px
>>163824917
/ss/ Vinci
>>
File: Jeanne.jpg (19KB, 450x642px) Image search: [Google]
Jeanne.jpg
19KB, 450x642px
Does she love me or what? Am I just a Sieg substitute?
>>
>>163825017
Ishtar has less attack because of her Archer attack modifier while Martha actually gains more because of the Ruler attack modifier
>>
>>163825131
You're nothing
>>
File: 58074131_p8.jpg (198KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
58074131_p8.jpg
198KB, 900x615px
>Download all data
>overnight
>many Retries needed
>got there
>no improvements over loading, switching menu, or just fucking dailies
>my phone now gives 2 GB of storage to FGO

Anyone else?
>>
>>163825081
I think he is talking about Extella Karna, but yeah.
>>
>>163825131
Who cares
>>
File: f6f.jpg (45KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
f6f.jpg
45KB, 600x588px
>>163825131
>that outfit
>>
>>163825131

She loves god above everything, dont dwell too hard on it.
>>
>Despite being proficient in all kinds of martial arts, seems that Scathath never learned to fight barehanded. The reason being that she wanted to maintain her elegance.
kek
>>
>>163825149
Why do you reply to baitpost?
>>
>>163825167
I know that, but even so Extella Karna doesn't have his armor. With infinite mana, there's not many problems that can't be solved by letting his armor and mana for healing deal with attacks and spamming Brahmastra and Brahmastra Kundala.
>>
File: Ce26KG0UIAAXpAb.jpg (83KB, 567x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Ce26KG0UIAAXpAb.jpg
83KB, 567x1100px
>>163825190
Good taste.
>>
>>163825017
>less atk/hp than Ishtar ten levels behind
>I'm retarded enough to not understand how grailing works and that stats gained are linear as to not make a lower cost unit broken
I bet you're a Jalter fag
>>
File: C0p-_4PXEAA_MYU.jpg (178KB, 737x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C0p-_4PXEAA_MYU.jpg
178KB, 737x1000px
>>
>>163825157
Same also a lot of fou running
>>
>>163825218
Yeah Grail fueled Karna was probably his best as a Servant.
>>
File: dreams.png_c200_0.png (41KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.png_c200_0.png
41KB, 200x200px
>>163825209
Because I wanted to get your attention
>>
>>163825194
>loves god
She literally told him to fuck off because she didn't agree with him. Amakusa's plan was the objectively right thing to do but she decided to be a cunt and go against for no reason at all.
The only thing she loves is Sieg's dragon cock.
>>
>>163825252
NEET OTP?
CUTE
>>
File: smuggest.png (125KB, 284x352px) Image search: [Google]
smuggest.png
125KB, 284x352px
Arjuna is stronger than Karna
>>
>>163825324
You do realise Revelation only told her it was possible, not that it was what God wanted, right?
>>
File: 1481528553996.jpg (748KB, 1259x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1481528553996.jpg
748KB, 1259x1023px
>>163825203
It would be easy to pin her down and have your way with her. She could struggle as much as she could, but even with the overwhelming Strength of a Servant, that would be no good once you had her in a proper hold. She could mewl and cry all she wanted, but it wouldn't do any good. You could restrain her without any fear and tie her up while she begged you to stop. As the tension and the heat got higher, and the sweat began to pour, you could slowly stand up as the referee of the wrestling match declared you the winner.
>>
Is there a pastebin TL about the mini story for each Demon Pillar?
I can only find the last chapter notes compilation
>>
>>163825346
Only when he gets a EX Pashupata.
>>
>>163825324
God, I fucking hate Apocrypha
>>
>>163825232
>>163825149
The fuck yall even talking about?
>>
>>163825324
>She literally told him to fuck off because she didn't agree with him.
That's not what happened at all. Why do people shitpost this one so much? Saying she turned her back on everything is a bit of a meme.
>>
>>163825194
How do I discourage this?
>>
>>163825252
>Merlin
>with someone else than Arturia
>>
>>163825346
>On the Pandava side, the only one who could oppose Karna was Arjuna, but even Arjuna could only be resigned to the fact that facing Karna directly was death.

Good joke
>>
>>163825338
>NEET OTP
>no Solomon
>>
>>163825387
>http://pastebin.com/eeP19pfj
It's a WIP that's been posted like every other thread.
>>
>>163825362
>>163825450
People just want to protect their mental image of Apocrypha being a steaming pile of garbage.
>>
How do you make Enkidu useful? I didn't want him but now that I got him it would feel like such a waste not to use him at all.
>>
>>163825382
>It would be easy to pin her down and have your way with her. She could struggle as much as she could, but even with the overwhelming Strength of a Servant, that would be no good once you had her in a proper hold.
Yeah no.

STR: C

E rank is equivalent to 10 people.
>>
>>163825436
I'm sorry you don't understand basic English.
>>
File: C0qWfhiVQAArVtl.jpg orig.jpg (63KB, 619x289px) Image search: [Google]
C0qWfhiVQAArVtl.jpg orig.jpg
63KB, 619x289px
>>163825324
Amakusa was right.
Jannu a slut.
>>
Whats the key to rolling Lancer Alter?
I will do anything, do I need to cover my phone in blood? Does she like a certain food?
>>
File: ArjunaKarna.png (168KB, 791x268px) Image search: [Google]
ArjunaKarna.png
168KB, 791x268px
>>163825479
>>163825428
It's canon
>>
>>163825636
First, you must wait until she's on rate-up. Then you must roll for her.
>>
>>163825563
But Artoria is only as strong as her stats suggest when using mana burst, so the same could be said to be true about most servants.
>>
File: Alterlanceraf.png (141KB, 270x382px) Image search: [Google]
Alterlanceraf.png
141KB, 270x382px
>>163825671
When's that gonna happen?
>>
>>163825596
Amakusa was wrong in not bringing his brother out to the Grail War. Kirei could have save Apoc from being the shit-hole it was.
>>
>>163825636
You must pay the saberface fee.
>>
>>163825596
We Medaka now ?
>>
>>163825382
I came
>>
>>163825034
It gets better if you imagine Him talking like Disney's Hades.
>>
File: 1469458954407.jpg (356KB, 1304x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1469458954407.jpg
356KB, 1304x1599px
>>163825714
who knows? maybe valentines?
>>
>>163825714
Fucked if I know. Ask DW.
>>
>>163825428
>Pashupata is canonically A++ rank at best

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>163825596
Based amakusa
>>
>>163825807
>Vasavi Shakti is A++ rank at best
>>
>>163825807
Nasu had to nerf him so he can't solo Tiamat and other Beasts
>>
>>163825882
But that's wrong. In GO, Vasavi is EX. After an NP interlude, Pashupata is A++.
>>
File: 59958716_p0.jpg (578KB, 744x1043px) Image search: [Google]
59958716_p0.jpg
578KB, 744x1043px
>people put Kayneth on Mashu
>>
>>163825382
Are you that anon who made that meme arrow story about beating Scathach and having your way with her right afterwards?
>>
>>163825471

Corrupt her ? Why would you do this though, and good luck, she's known for having slapped her sword so hard on whores that it broke.
>>
>>163825934
He's gonna get another Interlude that turns him into a 5* Arash
>>
>>163825997
But no one has ever gotten two NP interludes.
>>
>>163825562
I put him in an almost unlevel team, all of them him aside die and let him handle the rest
>>
>>163825994
>Why would you do this though
She should love only ME, not God or freaking Siegfried.
>>
>>163826074
You could say he's a Blessed Hero then
>>
>>163826074
Stop replying to delusional curryshitter
>>
Ishtar interlude when?
>>
>>163825994
Fun Fact about Jeanne d'Arc.

Though she never killed anyone herself, she had no qualms about having her soldiers utterly ANNIHILATE any villages that didn't surrender to her and her troops.
>>
>>163826112
She doesn't love Siegfired at all though
>>
>>163826138
I really want an explanation for that skill honestly.
>>
File: 60176020_p4.png (100KB, 518x650px) Image search: [Google]
60176020_p4.png
100KB, 518x650px
Lancer>Lily>Lancer Alter>Alter/santa>MHX>swimsuit>shit>vanilla
>>
>>163826180
After Arturia gets another one that changes Excalibur to EX rank
>>
File: 50859196_p0.png (3MB, 1800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
50859196_p0.png
3MB, 1800x1600px
>already abck to AP and EXP farming

Shit.
>>
>>163826074
Didn't Gil or Orion get two
>>
>>163826206
Two days.
>>
>>163826206
It's a deliberate contrast to Karna, who had a skill about not getting anything, Uncrowned Arms Mastership. Don't think about it more than that.
>>
>>163826273
Who is this?
>>
File: 60131643_p0.jpg (724KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60131643_p0.jpg
724KB, 846x1200px
I love my waifu!
>>
>>163826206
https://youtu.be/kdRkNEAeeTk?t=1m4s
>>
>>163826273
>AP farming

What is this ?
>>
>>163826391
Wasn't thinking. meant QP
>>
>>163826206
Arjuna got like every conceivable boon anyone could give him, even multiple cases of divine intervention, just so he could kill Karna.

Where Karna is The Hero of Generosity, who gave away his invincible armor and earring, Arjuna is The Hero who Received, who got all the means necessary to triumph over his foes handed to him.
>>
New Mystic Code with
Party Buster Buff
Targetable Crit Damage
3rd skill no one cares for unless in the one in a million situation where it's useful
When
>>163826305
No, Gil got a skill interlude
>>
>>163826180
When they decide that her skill can be unnerfed
>>
>>163826305
Strengthening Quests/Skill Interludes. No one has ever gotten two NP Interludes
>>
Outside of events, are 20 AP dailies the best to get skill gems? Seems like I get more from that than the 10, 30, or 40 APs.
>>
>>163826515
For Assassin and Rider 30AP is better, but yeah.
>>
File: CwU14CZUUAA0RgI.jpg (122KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CwU14CZUUAA0RgI.jpg
122KB, 900x1200px
Void Eli when?
>>
>>163826610
Hopefully never
>>
>>163826273

sweatingman.jpeg
>>
>>163825562
Give him Sola Ui, Kitchen Pastiere, or Moonlit Four CE.
>>
>>163825324
>She literally told him to fuck off because she didn't agree with him
Everytime, SS-chan.

>>163825346
Poor Arjuna, he really got shafted in Nasuverse. He's cool as fuck in mondaiji.
>>
File: LIZ.png (565KB, 998x458px) Image search: [Google]
LIZ.png
565KB, 998x458px
>>163826638
Fuck you m8. I need more Eli.
>>
File: C0rTJbAUQAAuiaz.jpg:orig.jpg (412KB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
C0rTJbAUQAAuiaz.jpg:orig.jpg
412KB, 1600x2560px
>>
>>163826714
Mashu is fat!
FAT!
>>
>>163826667
I think his character development in America was nice.
>>
>>163826705
>that Carmilla
kek
>>
File: 59730655_p0.png (2MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59730655_p0.png
2MB, 1000x1200px
Anyone got the NP damage chart? If so, please post?
>>
File: 29d.jpg (39KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
29d.jpg
39KB, 500x363px
>>163826705
>>
What was the update for?
>>
>>163826705
IS THAT A FUCKING NIPPLE?
>>
>>163825705
Mana burst is Artoria's skill. Scathach doesn't have that.
>>
>>163826880
No, but that is a kitty cat on Gudao's hand.
>>
>FGO 2 is released
>Based from the story all the servant have disappear in the end leaving few who cannot leave Guda alone
>Turn out you can only choose 5 servant from your roster to bring into the next story while the other disappear from your roster

Who do you choose to bring?
>>
>>163826926
Martha, Cu, Herk, Taiga and Waver
>>
>>163826926
I tell DW to fuck off.
>>
>>163826926
Ozzy, Heracles, Enkidu, Waver and whoever slips into the final spot
>>
File: 58682870_p0.png (554KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
58682870_p0.png
554KB, 700x850px
>>163826860
Nah~
>>
>>163826926
Ruler Martha, Waver, Jaguarman, Amakusa and Vanilla Jannu
>>
>>163826926
Dantes, Sanson, Evil Cat, Saber Lily and Roman.
>>
>>163826926
Jack, Herk, Waver, Cu, and Shuten.

Or if Cu us still a 3* in the next game bring Mordred instead.
>>
>>163826926
Ushi, Atalanta, Fran, Caster Cu and Dantes.
>>
>>163827015
>Roman
Who?
>>
>>163827042
Maybe he means Romulus?
>>
>>163826926
Herk
Drake
Merlin
Waver
Jeanne Alter
>>
>Gorgon profile on Cirno
>H-LOD Medusa (Curvy Body) by SaafRats

Um, what?
>>
File: 1714923i.jpg (84KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
1714923i.jpg
84KB, 533x600px
>>
File: 1187804024138.png (571KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1187804024138.png
571KB, 1680x1050px
>>163826926
>Only fully grailed level 100 servants will transfer
>>
>>163826926

Ushi, Jack, Merlin, Jeanne Alter, Kintoki
>>
>>163827137
So, two-three at most, right? That'll suck.
>>
>>163826926
If they have the GUTS to do this, they better prepare something in exchange for all the servant that are gone. Something like ticket for each servant that gone that can guarantee gold card when used?
>>
>>163826926
But the story said that servants you had are still with you secondary-kun.
>>
>Curries are the most wanked myth in the fucking history killing trillions and destroying universes
>Released in FGO both are barely mediocre
?
>>
>>163827210
>Gameplay
>>
> No maint until the 4th in Japan
I sense bait gachas with no new servants for new years
>>
>>163827204
DW would literally go out of buisness if they do that.
>>
>>163827210
Nobody care Pajeet
Stop being so asspained about your curryshitter being shit
>>
>>163827210
>both
>>
>>163826926
>Seiba
>Lancer Seiba
>Archer Seiba
>MHX
>Lily
>>
>>163827210
Siegfried is supposed to be as strong as Karna
look at him.
>>
>>163826926
Gil, CasGil, Ozzy, Kintoki and Enkidu.
>>
>>163827353
Fuck off takeushit.
>>
>>163827353
Kawasumi pls
>>
>>163827357
He basically lost against Karna though. Because of an asspull, but still.
>>
>>163827357
He's not
>>
>>163827357
No he is not really, that's made pretty clear at the last volume.
>>
>>163827130
>Iskander
>Not Gilgamesh

What are you doing ?
>>
>>163827357
Because he doesn't have his super sekrit invisible cape
>>
File: 1480867442167.png (197KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480867442167.png
197KB, 300x350px
>>163826610
After mad math man
>>
RT>Curryshit
>>
>>163827546
RT>literally everyone else at this point.
>>
>>163827259
Second chance to roll Merlin?
>>
>>163827546
Paladins>Agravain>Curry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RT
>>
why is EMIYA rated so highly? im not liking him too much so far
>>
>>163827620
Wait until they Release Charlemagne and his Paladins.
>>
How do 1 acquire Battle Continuation EX?
>>
>>163827662
Do his Strengthening quest and level his skills.
>>
>>163827687
And then wacth how Galahad tops them all.
>>
File: CuP_IR4UAAAr80Y.jpg large.jpg (24KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
CuP_IR4UAAAr80Y.jpg large.jpg
24KB, 400x390px
>>163827687
I want them all to be an order of traps.
>>
>>163827662
>so far
Max him, level 5 bond, unlock all his strengthening for NP and skills and do them.

Then he is crit monster.
>>
>>163827738
You just have to not die when killed
>>
>>163827662
He was ridiculously buffed by his strengthenint quest. Do them before judging him.
>>
>>163827762
Fuck off trapshitter
>>
>>163827762
So long as Charlie isnt a Saberface, I'm okay with this.
>>
File: 1462034664546.jpg (431KB, 1753x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1462034664546.jpg
431KB, 1753x2480px
Post old memes
>>
>>163827870
fuck off
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-27-03-08-08.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-27-03-08-08.png
1MB, 1280x800px
So, what's he good for, and what can he do that my other Casters can't?
>>
>>163827762
Disgusting
>>
File: Cw0ETILUkAAHjvB.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cw0ETILUkAAHjvB.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
>you will never be friends with Mafia and Sugita
Why even live?
>>
File: scatfags.jpg (370KB, 1917x528px) Image search: [Google]
scatfags.jpg
370KB, 1917x528px
>>163825949
>>
>>163827992
Remind me of that one HercXNero story
>>
File: Simbly eric.jpg (345KB, 1431x802px) Image search: [Google]
Simbly eric.jpg
345KB, 1431x802px
>>163827870
>>
>>163827870
Why corean ?
>>
File: profile.jpg (18KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
profile.jpg
18KB, 300x500px
>>163827992
Reminder this is what scatfags look like
https://www.darkpoetry.org/node/user/30725
https://www.reddit.com/user/MistyShadowy/
>>
>>163827123
Google, nigger. In about ten seconds I figured it out.
>>
File: 1459425259547.png (334KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
1459425259547.png
334KB, 447x599px
>>163827870
>>
>>163827942
Best arts star producer. Pair him with NR and Waver since you have leveled them already and watch no assassin stand a chance.
>>
File: 1454695690731.png (147KB, 1004x493px) Image search: [Google]
1454695690731.png
147KB, 1004x493px
>>163827870
>>
>>163827870
kek
>>
>>163826926
Nobu, Asterios, Taiga, Drake and Kintoki
>>
File: 1446804432937.png (232KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
1446804432937.png
232KB, 512x724px
What team do I make around them? Just rolled her in hope of Merlin.

>only shitty one as sprite not both
>swimsuit version gets hotpants onee-san

JUST
>>
File: 1478747632382.jpg (645KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478747632382.jpg
645KB, 1200x800px
>still no news
>>
>>163827971
I'm friend with nakata, that's all I need
>>
>>163828312
Jack. Someone else with decent stargen that won't hog the stars. Level the shit out of their second and third skills.

Their crit damage is absolutely absurd.
>>
>>163826465
I know the story of it, I more meant an explanation about what it actually does in lore.
>>
>>163828180
>caster
>stargen
Is this real life or is it fanta sea?
I guess he's still not as good in the role as Jack though.
>>
>>163828381
So Jack and Hans? I don't have Waver.
>>
>>163828312
Stick a Black Grail on them and then feed them NP charge with the usual supports
>>
>>163828339
news about what?
isn't that shadowverse?
>>
How would you guys feel if Kenichi Suzumura was Sieg VA?
>>
>>163828431
About the gacha obviously. I need to know if and what limiteds it will have.
>>
>>163828461
I care more about an ant that sieg so I wouldnt feel anything
>>
>>163828461
Hurt but understandable.
>>
>>163828410
He actually produces 50 stars with his NP and produces more than 30 with a AAA so while not as a good as Jack, he is pretty damn good anyway.
You have to level his skills to do that though.
>>
File: 3mdownloads.png (412KB, 800x372px) Image search: [Google]
3mdownloads.png
412KB, 800x372px
Reminder that no event has topped this one so far
>>
>>163828421
I suppose that's an option. I usually double down hard on Quicks when I run them. Put them with somebody like Okita or Atalanta.
>>
>>163828513
the nero event was good for my gameplayfaggotery
>>
>>163828312
Archer Sluts had their NP nerfed so you should be happy to have the Riders. Slap a Black on them and they'll be good for whatever. They have the skill weight for a crit build, but it's secondary to their NP bomb. Anything to.buff quick , np damage or help them fill the NP bar would be helpful.

>While I'm at it.

Best CE for Rad Vlad?
>>
>>163828569
>>163828429
>black grail

when do their HP count as "low" for the secondary effect in the NP to kick in?
>>
>>163828540
Fuck gameplay faggotry and fuck Nero for that challenge event.
>>
>>163828569
>Best CE for Rad Vlad
Wasn't that Formalcraft for memes
>>
>>163828587
It's % based. The lower you are the higher the bonus. Just read the OP lazy fuck
>>
> A system that flags what currency you paid for instead of using a different currency for paid shit altogether, locking you out of the guaranteed gacha and shit altogether if you are missing even one paid quartz
> Systems like rare prisms and saint graphs that only rewards the MEGAwhales and serves little to no benefit to lighter spenders or F2P people
> Best event was the 3 million downloads one with a free 4* since DW was generous for once
> An annual item bank that restricts how many drops can be provided per year, meaning that people who farm at the start of the year get the most out of drops. This is why people get multiple CE drops while some get zero
> Terrible Gacha rates (The standard in Japan is double to triple DW's rates)
> Dubious terminology like how you get a guaranteed SR in a 10 roll, but they don't inform you that it's more likely to be a CE than a servant.
> DW and some shithead within TM who "balances" the drops refuse to change after being called out by the mushroom man who created the original source material on their shit
> Developers are known to withold assets and slap LIMITED banners all wily nily to push characters (Looking at every limited servant, especially you Scathach)

God damn. DW makes Cygames, the company responsible for forcing Japanese lawmakers to regulate mobage, look like responsible people.
>>
>>163828135
I knew the first time I saw that fellows posts on leddit he was particularly bad, but holy shit.
>>
>>163828587
It supposedly scales linearly but it feels like there's a floor around 25% health when I use it
>>
>>163828569
>Black Grail.
>>
>>163828569
>Best CE for Rad Vlad?
His bond CE, to help combat that awful NP generation of his.

Barring that, either Formalcraft or Halloween Petit Devil/Magical Girl of Sapphire.
>>
>>163828647
Jesus they're terrible. I hope they go out of business.
>>
>Can't use any of my new servants as they are under leveled as shit
Guys whens the next half ap or better yet an event which features a lottery. I want gold exp so badly
>>
>>163828587
>Bonus damage for NP is additive, damage is added on top of whatever the damage the NP would do if you have 100% HP

>formula is [Multiplier * (1 - HP / Max HP)] Multiplier goes up with overcharge

Supposedly.
>>
>>163828647
I think they are doing enough. You should be grateful with what you have, they are quite generous compared to other devs. Don't like, don't play.
>>
>>163828647
how do I reply to this without getting labeled as a DW shill
>>
>>163828768
Farm exp now
It's not like you have anything better to do in the game
>>
>>163828832
You don't. It doesn't matter if things are wrong and you just point it out, you'll be called a shill regardless.
>Inb4 called shill
>>
>>163828808
>they are quite generous compared to other devs
Like who?
>>
>>163828647
>Best event was the 3 million downloads one with a free 4* since DW was generous for once

The best event was KnK though.

>An annual item bank that restricts how many drops can be provided per year, meaning that people who farm at the start of the year get the most out of drops. This is why people get multiple CE drops while some get zero

Wasn't this bullshit?

The rest is all true though. Sadly, it's unlikely to change considering how much money this game makes.
>>
File: 55qcL6s.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
55qcL6s.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>163828808
>>
>>163828832
like >>163828724
>>
>>163828647
I agree with you on some of those points, but

>A system that flags what currency you paid for instead of using a different currency for paid shit altogether, locking you out of the guaranteed gacha and shit altogether if you are missing even one paid quartz
The paid gacha has only shown up twice a year, and it's not like it's set up that way to put EVERYONE on equal footing. Everybody has to pay, and everybody gets one crank at it until the next time it comes around. In exchange for those restrictions, you're guaranteed to get a 5-star Servant.

>Systems like rare prisms and saint graphs that only rewards the MEGAwhales and serves little to no benefit to lighter spenders or F2P people
That's a consolation prize system. Whales sure as shit aren't going to feel like it's a reward, and no one really bitched about it NOT existing before it was released.

>Dubious terminology like how you get a guaranteed SR in a 10 roll, but they don't inform you that it's more likely to be a CE than a servant.
If you don't implicitly understand that then you're just fucking retarded.
>>
>>163828647
>A system that flags what currency you paid for instead of using a different currency for paid shit altogether, locking you out of the guaranteed gacha and shit altogether if you are missing even one paid quartz
I still find this to be the most ridiculous of them all. You literally bought every piece of their overpriced quartz, that they only counted not even a half of what you bought as fucking 'paid quartz' is really fucking enraging.
>>
File: 1470668475053.png (111KB, 738x807px) Image search: [Google]
1470668475053.png
111KB, 738x807px
>>163828808
My only (You) for (You)
Savor it
>>
>the same arguments as last night

Here we go again. Why can't we just keep to your waifu is nice/shit while we farm?
>>
>>163828876
Other mobage devs? Record keeper for example is far worse.

>>163828884
?

DW is legitimately a good company that looks out for the customer's self-interest. There wouldn't be so many free quartz, welfare servants and paid gacha otherwise.
>>
>>163828981
This is a meme. DW shills don't actually exist. I just like to play the game and want to give back to the devs by supporting them and defending them.
>>
File: 1482794943870.png (54KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482794943870.png
54KB, 256x256px
>>163828998
Ushi is nice. It's a shame she got corrupted in Babylon.
>>
File: 53652345_p8.jpg (301KB, 1273x900px) Image search: [Google]
53652345_p8.jpg
301KB, 1273x900px
How would they change his sprite/stance/animation?
>>
So, the annual item Bank is
>A limited ammount of items distribuited for year by drops and that when we go over the limit they just stop dropping altogheter
>A way to say that droprates are shit so that people keep playing and play the events
>>
File: CsBlK4tUsAE5lXT.png (1021KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
CsBlK4tUsAE5lXT.png
1021KB, 800x960px
>>163828998
whoa buddy that's my waifu you're posting there
>>
File: C0qreOZVQAEtK4i.jpg:orig.jpg (156KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
C0qreOZVQAEtK4i.jpg:orig.jpg
156KB, 1024x576px
>nobu encourages nakamura to play
>doesn't roll any 5*s
kek
>>
>>163828945
>You literally bought every piece of their overpriced quartz
You don't though.

Do the math. When you buy the 36 pack of quartz, for instance, you're only paying the cost of 25 quartz. So they give you 25 paid quartz.
>>
Which Waver sprite do you use?
>>
File: 59731719_p0.png (715KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
59731719_p0.png
715KB, 600x849px
>>163829169
I didn't say she was mine. She's okay. Would have preferred skirt/pants/bodytights in oen of her sprites though. Otherwise she is pretty cool.
>>
>>163829208
>You don't though.
Exactly. That's why it's fucking overpriced.
>>
>>163829180
Should have rolled the Merlin Gatcha
>>
>>163829075
Brown Ushi hits me right in the fetish
>>
>>163827870
Goddamn
It was a beautiful movie
>>
I still don't get the Ushi eaten meme.
>>
>>163829215
Suit Waver.
>>
So what was the reaction of nips about Nasu's blog?
>>
>>163828647
>An annual item bank that restricts how many drops can be provided per year, meaning that people who farm at the start of the year get the most out of drops. This is why people get multiple CE drops while some get zero

Stop spreading fake information. Nasu was talking about organization of events. Aniplex doesn't want them to put X number of, say, hearts into shops throughout the year, or make the drop rates too high or add too many events with heart drops. There's limit in the code on how many drops you can get, just a guideline for event design.

>Dubious terminology like how you get a guaranteed SR in a 10 roll, but they don't inform you that it's more likely to be a CE than a servant.

They put a disclaimer in bright red on every single gacha announcement, not their fault you're an EOP.

At least DW hasn't done anything as shit as Granblue's Zodiac characters.
>>
I'm really hyped for the new animations for the FSN servants, I really want to see what they do for Cu and Cursed Arm
>>
>>163829258
In what way is it overpriced? You have to actually pay for at least 40 quartz to roll the paid gacha, exactly as advertised.

At worst you can bitch about the closest bundle of quartz being just over 40 paid quartz, but that kind of bullshit is pretty standard in the realm of mobile and other F2P game bullshit.
>>
>roll 3 quartz
>no 5* servant

WORST COMPANY EVER
Try to defend this shill
>>
>>163829348
>There's limit in the code on how many drops you can get, just a guideline for event design.
Typo, meant no limit, but whatever.
>>
>>163828647
Also you forgot the obvious
>Paid quartz lower the chances of getting a SSR so whales pay more to get what they want
>>
You people are just exaggerating. DW is a good company that gave us this excellent game. Yeah I get you're bad but stop blaming the developer and start taking responsibility for yourself.
>>
File: Cy-Xwk0UcAAGGmD.jpg (49KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cy-Xwk0UcAAGGmD.jpg
49KB, 600x900px
>>163829226
any extra costume variations would be nice really
>>
>>163829363
>Cursed Arm gets some teleports behind you and sinister rips
>Cu gets thrown Bolg

Please DW
>>
Rama seems to go pretty well with Merlin if you are in poverty and don't have a 5* option.

I will try it along with a star generator and then generate stars -> Rama eats them up and 200% crit dmg buff -> attacku
>>
>>163829404
You know why I know that's a bullshit claim?

Because it would be a far more sound business decision to make FREE quartz have a lower chance of giving you 5-stars, to encourage free players to pop their cherries and start whaling.
>>
File: 1479642531664.jpg (90KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479642531664.jpg
90KB, 720x720px
How do we fix Edison

He's so garbage no one remember he exists, not even for grail memes on alternate accounts
>>
>>163829448
>Kojiro gets a proper Tsubame Gaeshi
My grails didn't go to waste after all!
>>
>>163829332
Ire. Which is what Nasu wanted. He's relying on the reactions of nips ( even as high as calling in bomb threats into Tales Festival because of Zestria-tier) to bring change. Not even his own word could do anything.
>>
>>163829226
I like Ushi, but I gotta agree tat they really should not have given her so few clothes.

Isn't it true that they weren't gonna be THAT naked, but someone during production told the artists that some of the designs weren't fanservicy enough? Fuck that guy.
>>
>>163829487
Does DW have a track record of buffing underpowered 5*?

Its more likely they'll just replace him
>>
>>163829469
turbowhales are the one who make most of the game's money. And they would whale regardless of the gacha rates. So if paid quartz would give you easily what you want then they would have to whale less to get their NP5 servant
>>
>>163824717
Why is this suddenly the worst thing in the world? Doesn't she have the highest ATK in the game?
>>
Reminder that you all should move to superior GBF with actual caring developer suited for mobage company.

The mobage also offfer a real game experiences rather than this so called ""mobage""

Cygames is literally the best developers you can have in handling mobage.
>>
>>163829487
It's especially funny because they made his only useful skill into a CE.
>>
>>163829487
Keep making more 4- and 5-star Servants with Overcharge effects are actually worth Overcharging for.
>>
>>163829608
Why are vast majority of overcharge effects so utterly worthless anyway?
>>
>>163828647
And people still give them millions. The world is truly fucked.
>>
>>163829587
>with actual caring developer suited for mobage company.
Yes, the game that is responsible for the existence of comp gacha laws is the one whose devs "care."
>>
>>163829587
Is the purple girl with the horns I fap to good gameplaywise?
>>
>>163829585
it's partly because people are kinda tired of seeing her so much in all-slots, partly because memes
>>
>>163829585
Don't you know the Jeanne Alter automatically = tumblr/reddit bandwagon?
>>
>>163829587
This. There's a reason GBF is the top rated mobage. It's treated with real love by the devs and not just as a cashcow.
>>
>>163829448
>Cu's NP
>He throws Gae Bolg and misses but then corrects its own trajectory
>>
>>163829680
See>>163828647

Tripping over law is actually more generous than DW
>>
File: Winter Sluts.jpg (1MB, 1240x874px) Image search: [Google]
Winter Sluts.jpg
1MB, 1240x874px
>>163828569
>Didn't use Rider Sluts for a while
>Take them for a spin on Vlad's interlude
>Let their health get low before the Caster Demon boss
>Unupgraded NP smacks the Demon for 100K

I won't doubt them again.
>>
>>163829681
Yeah she's one of the best dark types in the game
>>
File: 53146633_p4.jpg (237KB, 981x690px) Image search: [Google]
53146633_p4.jpg
237KB, 981x690px
>>163829781
>right as the missed spear goes pass target, the background does another portrait cut like pic related, but with smug blueman smile
>trajectory corrects
>>
>>163829487
Add NP Charge to his third skill
>>
File: ㄹㄹ.jpg (495KB, 900x1332px) Image search: [Google]
ㄹㄹ.jpg
495KB, 900x1332px
>>163829414
Ushi just can't into actual clothes
>>
I want the shitty /gbfg/ crossposters to leave. We all know you shitpost in both threads to try and pit them against each other.
>>
>>163829680
That was because of their Idolm@ster game. GBF was indeed illegal at one point because they made the rates for a limited edition character lower than advertised
>>
>>163829738
The only thing it's top rated in is the average amount of money it can suck out of each player.
>>
>>163829804
wow i hate f/go now

how do i install granblue and does it feature a catgirl as a starting character?
>>
>>163829680
DW are way worse, they're breaking all the laws Cygames did and then some.
>>
File: IMG_7519.jpg (153KB, 749x1283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7519.jpg
153KB, 749x1283px
>>163829860
Anti-gbf ward activate
>>
Will we ever get english fgo? I'm tired of being unable to read.
>>
>>163829870
>>163829894
Granblue is still breaking compu laws. Those shitty cross fates count as compu.
>>
>>163829680
no no no
DW breaking the law.
Cygames never did it.
>>
>>163829587
Skins as sold in GBF are illegal, you mong.
>>
>>163829924
no
>>
>>163829924
Nah.
>>
>>163829860
>t. DW shill
>>
>>163829982
>t. Cygames shill
>>
>>163829587
I have a reroll account with the 5* water faggot
Is he good, ok or bad? Also you need to roll a lot to get your team work right?
>>
File: 1480363935435.jpg (84KB, 495x699px) Image search: [Google]
1480363935435.jpg
84KB, 495x699px
>we're so bored we are taking one of the lowest forms of bait in this general
>the my mobage > your mobage bait
>>
>>163830008
The only thing matter is Cygames>DW so who cares
>>
>>163830060
Fuck off ESL SEAmonkey.
>>
Yo /gbfg/
I got a reroll account from a friend with Vampy and Romeo.
Who do I start dash?
>>
>>163829487
>How do we fix Edison
Use him with Drake
>>
>>163830042
lol nice one shill
>>
File: beautiful adult.jpg (44KB, 438x662px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful adult.jpg
44KB, 438x662px
This is my King. Say something nice about her.
>>
>>163830086
Fuck off shill
>>
>>163829964
>>163829981
But Granblue already has one. The game's so popular already. It's a travesty that an English version isn't available yet.
>>
>>163830170
She hasn't spooked my account yet.
>>
>>163830170
She has better art than her alter version.
>>
I want to kidnap Vira to my Chaldea.

Pairing her with Jalter seems gonna bring me to satifying night.
>>
>>163829587
Nobody gives a shit about your meme mobages. Stop shilling it. I'm here for more Fatestuff, not the gameplay.
>>
File: 60339137_p0.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
60339137_p0.png
8KB, 512x512px
>tfw DW will never add a character that you can only obtain by signing up for a FGO branded credit card

save us Cygames
>>
/fgog/ continues to find ways to spiral downwards.
>>
>/gbfg/ is literally one of the most cancerous places, on par with /feg/ and reddit
>they come to shitpost here

color me unsurprised
>>
>>163830297
Go away shill
>>
File: 58959412_p10.png (1MB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58959412_p10.png
1MB, 832x1200px
Quick, show me your Berserker teams!
>>
>>163830170
Her chest is pretty nice.
>>
>>163830357
>>163830339

Fuck off already shill
Nobody want you
>>
>Granblue shill in full damage control once again

Why can't they accept their game is shit?

I accept that Grand Order is shit.
>>
He's forcing everyone in the thread to filter the word "shill".
>>
Guys Granblue or Fate GO?

I'm undecided.
>>
File: kirari serious.png (355KB, 474x354px) Image search: [Google]
kirari serious.png
355KB, 474x354px
>>163830478
deresute
>>
>>163830317
Holy shit that is a great way to encourage NEETs to gamble on your gacha and fuck over their credit.
>>
>>163830363
>insecure /gbfg/fag that keeps coming here to shill for his meme mobage calls others shills

Cute. You can go back to your general now.
>>
>>163830170
>nice
>a character from DW company

Are you by chance a shill?
>>
>>163830170
This image actually makes her look nice for a change.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161227-131233.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161227-131233.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>163830381
Not much those 3 can't kill.
>>
Who's the best girl in gbf
>>
>>163830538
>Cygames shill
wew
>>
File: Eating!.jpg (192KB, 601x850px) Image search: [Google]
Eating!.jpg
192KB, 601x850px
>>163830170
I'd cuddle with her.
>>
File: 59997750_p24.png (527KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
59997750_p24.png
527KB, 600x800px
>>163830541
Waht are you talking about. She looks very nice always, retarded crown and cape aside.
>>
>>163830478

Granblue is a stressful game. It's 200 times more grindy than fgo, and as long as you have not completed your first weapon grid you're a useless shit that has to leech constantly.
>>
>>163830538
>He does it for free
>>
>>163830478
The one with better company
>>
>>163830572
The one who gets raped and pregnant from goblins.
>>
>>163829651
Some are good, like Jekyll's.
>>
>>163830525
Read this and stop defending a shitty company >>163828647
>>
>>163830590
Kid, that's not the same king. Hell, that's not even a king. Shoo.
>>
File: WHAT DA FUCK.gif (664KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT DA FUCK.gif
664KB, 253x200px
>>163811842
>>163812257
>>
>>163830508
What's that?
>>
>>163830594
Oh, its adult Arturia. Yeah she always looks nice.
>>
>>163830632
fuck off shill
>>
>>163830650
Cinderella shit
>>
>>163830572
This >>163830245
>>
>>163830597
Wow is this really true? Why even play then? I thought people hated grinding.
>>
File: 1482389303773.png (92KB, 358x362px) Image search: [Google]
1482389303773.png
92KB, 358x362px
This is my tyrant, say something nice about her.
>>
>>163830650
the im@s cinderella girls rhythm game
>>
>>163830639
I like it.
>>
>>163830719
No that just a shill
>>
File: 60040975_p1.png (420KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
60040975_p1.png
420KB, 620x877px
>>163830727
She wears a nice dress.
>>
>>163830787
nice try shill
>>
>>163830727
She's getting new animations soon
>>
>>163830635
What the fuck ever. They all look the same.
>>
>>163830917
Stay mad vanillaseibafag
>>
>Need about 50 of each Babylonia mats to max Gorgon.

I've got 20 of each despite grinding the hell out of the Demons.

Next event when?
>>
>>163830719
GBF has engaging gameplay to justify it
>>
>>163830572
cog
>>
>>163830917
>They all look the same.
Different bangs.
>>
>>163830727
I remember her excalibur beats regular saber's excalibur in fate/unlimited codes. She's cool.
>>
They should increase the bond CE to make it relevant again. Like+500 or +1000.
>>
File: 1477564024484.png (692KB, 1275x591px) Image search: [Google]
1477564024484.png
692KB, 1275x591px
>>163830917
No they don't.
>>
>>163830727
shitty saberface
>>
>>163830940
Mad at what? I don't like any of them much. They're just...there.
>>
>>163830170
Oh I get it. That's a fanart of Female Knight, isn'it?
>>
File: 478900-157509_roa_01_large.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
478900-157509_roa_01_large.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Berserker Roa when?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161224-180729.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161224-180729.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>163831016
Wrong answer
>>
>>163830639
Doesn't that means that Amakusa too could be a descendant?
>>
>>163831074
He'll be Avenger.
>>
>>163831074
Before Arcueid that's for sure.
>>
File: 60394466_p5.jpg (197KB, 687x816px) Image search: [Google]
60394466_p5.jpg
197KB, 687x816px
>get a phone call
>FGO has stopped working

Thanks DW. Thanks Nexus 5X.
>>
File: 1482769623584.gif (904KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482769623584.gif
904KB, 500x281px
>>163830992
>he didn't LB lunchtime
>>
File: 1482616239981.png (183KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482616239981.png
183KB, 400x500px
>>163831174
>getting a phone call
the normalfags I have to deal with in this general
>>
File: 1413557878294.png (174KB, 476x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413557878294.png
174KB, 476x480px
>>163831074
Roa is more of a Caster or Avenger type.
SHIKI is a Berserker.
>>
File: 1482785774176.jpg (200KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1482785774176.jpg
200KB, 640x629px
>>163831174
>getting phone calls
>>
>>163831205
>spam call
>normalfag

Your strawmanning is delicious. Thanks for the (You). Merry Christmas
>>
> Normie Saberfags
> Gbffags
Who dies first?
>>
>>163831250
sabercucks
>>
>>163831074
>DAA servants
Not happening.

>>163831213
1* Berserker
>>
>>163831250
(You)
>>
>>163830992
what if they just added a CE with that effect to the next prism shop, effectively making supports with the lunchtime one redundant
>>
File: 1482462952027.png (607KB, 900x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1482462952027.png
607KB, 900x1054px
So what's the whole thing of Merlin catfishing roman?
>>
>>163831321
maybe he knows it's merlin and they're just ERPing
>>
>>163831321
When you're bored and the only thing you have is internet access, you start doing silly things
>>
>>163831321
DUDE ClairBROyance and NEETdom XD
>>
File: C0HND0AUcAAy95r.jpg_orig.jpg (186KB, 1114x939px) Image search: [Google]
C0HND0AUcAAy95r.jpg_orig.jpg
186KB, 1114x939px
>>163831380
He does.
>>
>>163831321
So Merlin was Magical Mari the whole time?
>>
>>163831525
I think the kana could also be translated as "Magi-Merli," so what do you think?
>>
>>163831573
What is wrong with Fluffyman? Was he just erping with Roman for shits and giggles?
>>
File: i10755304241.png (738KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
i10755304241.png
738KB, 707x1000px
If Mashu is already craving for senpai's baby at bond level 5, what is she gonna be like at bond 10?
>>
>>163831498
And a ching chong to you too.
>>
>>163831573
Mari is マリ the other is マーリ
It's a pun that doesn't really work outside of moon
>>
>>163831525
Maybe not the whole time. Roman said he programmed a new Mari to help him with advise after the Internet went down. But that may also just have been Roman telling a white lie to cover up that he was communicating with a super wizard.
>>
>>163822108
5 minutes
>>
>>163831628
At bond 10 Lancelot barges into the room screaming
>>
>>163831586
He seemed to take his job seriously though.
>>
>>163831628
she uses her NP to keep (you) pinned down while she rides your dick constantly

keep in mind this causes mana transfer and her NP won't fall as long as her heart doesn't waver
>>
File: 1440002158913.jpg (132KB, 513x724px) Image search: [Google]
1440002158913.jpg
132KB, 513x724px
>>163831628
>>
https://reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5kj9ky/final_singularity_chapter_5/
>>
I still think it's hilarious that none of the Grand Casters bother with True Magic.
>>
>>163831843
Fuck off with those autistic translations.
>>
>>163831824
What's the condom for?
>>
>>163829585
Having or let alone using Jeanne Alter means you're reddit

Just ignore the retards.
>>
>Karna: "It is embarrassing to brag like this, but I am blessed with constant good luck."

>Arjuna: "What."

kek
>>
>>163831843
>linking t. reddit shitty autistic translations

Fuck off
>>
>>163831902
you're fucking autistic man
>>
>>163831909
To the suck out the cum and eat it in front of you.
>>
>>163831902
Let us see yours then, big boy.
>>
>>163825714
We did have a London rate up during the Anniversary.

Coming from a guy who singled her back then.
>>
File: 1482812459630.png (980KB, 1064x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1482812459630.png
980KB, 1064x1072px
>>163832000
the trips don't lie
>>
>>163830787

Fuck off. I've played this grinding hell for months before burning out without achieving anything. Getting ssrs means jackshit in this game, it's actually driving you into further grinding because multiple characters of multiple elements means multiple weapons grid.

>>163830960

Please. That's the same shit as every rpg ever, you spam various buff/debuff and bumrush away. The only ""tricky""" part dwells in the fact that ennemies have increasing debuff resistance over time so depending on what kind of content you do you have to time your debuffs and not get to spammy especially with hard cc like charm. The rest is about having the stats threshold.
>>
>>163832012
What kind of logic is this? Half of those translations aren't even translations but the translator roleplaying his FGO fantasies
>>
>>163831824
I like cum-dripping-down-leg version better.
>>
File: 55273956_p0.jpg (750KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55273956_p0.jpg
750KB, 900x1200px
>>163832000
Nice save.

>/vg/ digits
>>
>>163826926
Okita, Nobu, Emiya, Mashu, Merlin
If Mashu stays no matter what I'd replace her with Jannu Alter
>>
>>163832012
What was that bit about "sphinx's breath" again?
>>
>>163832072
If you don't provide translations, we don't know if you understand it either. If you don't understand it, then you don't know whether the translation is bad or not.
>>
>>163832072
This.

It's shitty fanfic """"translations""""
>>
>>163831959
Even the chuuni curry can't deal with his autism
>>
>a week of nothing
>>
File: checkem.jpg (155KB, 554x473px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
155KB, 554x473px
>>163832000
checked
>>
>>163832072
If you claim that those translations are shit, but don't provide any better or any evidence even, people can just assume that you're full of shit yourself.
>>
>>163832221
More like 6-8 weeks of nothing.
>>
>>163829651
Cu Alter's is good
Merlin's is okay
Jack's is niche but it works
Rider Kintoki goes great with it
And just about any Servant that comes with a def down on an or all enemies works fine with it, too.
>>
>>163832179
Actually translating from nip to english is much, much more difficult than just reading it. You shouldn't take up translations unless you're wicked good at it. Something that a lot of people seem to not understand. Which is why we constantly have this shitposting from misunderstandings to begin with.
>>
File: 1482627026466.gif (2MB, 540x377px) Image search: [Google]
1482627026466.gif
2MB, 540x377px
>>163832221
>a week
HAAHHAHAHGHA
Be ready for three

>nothing this week
>next week paid gacha
>third week half AP for daily
>>
>>163832204
It's cute autism.
>>
>>163832048
lol nice try shill but GBF have deeper and complicated gameplay not for casual
>>
>>163832418
and they have cog
>>
When the fuck are we getting another NP interlude?
>>
File: C0mJuzDVQAAHi47.jpg (62KB, 637x482px) Image search: [Google]
C0mJuzDVQAAHi47.jpg
62KB, 637x482px
>>163831525
maybe
>>
>>163832396
This is true. All these crap translations floating around just make things worse, it's best if people didn't try to do what they fucking suck at.
>>
>>163831824
I remember this getting more lewd as time went on back then

Anybody got the final version of it?
>>
>>163832437
Interludes take a long time to write. I'm happy we don't get one.
>>
File: 1453195042451.jpg (172KB, 1062x976px) Image search: [Google]
1453195042451.jpg
172KB, 1062x976px
Would you rather use an Okita with her bond CE or one with a non-maxed IA?
>>
>>163832627
Bond CE so I can pair her with my own okita with bond.
that's 50% Crit up + jack that's 75%
quick meme
>>
>>163832627
I'd rather not use okita at all
>>
File: 60555973_p0.png (252KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
60555973_p0.png
252KB, 700x800px
>>
>>163832682
Rude
>>
>>163832627
This>>163832682
>>
File: 58221955_p0.jpg (340KB, 1323x1840px) Image search: [Google]
58221955_p0.jpg
340KB, 1323x1840px
>>163832682
I'd rather use Okita all the time, like the Shinsengumi did.
>>
File: 57278989_p1.jpg (394KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
57278989_p1.jpg
394KB, 566x800px
>>163832627
I would rather use Mo-san
>>
File: Okita #365â„¢.png (622KB, 2729x1381px) Image search: [Google]
Okita #365â„¢.png
622KB, 2729x1381px
>>163832682
That's not very kind of you, anon-san
>>
>>163832627
I'd rather use the Lunch CE
>>
>>163823025
I can only do each pillar once?
>>
>>163831843
>Tamamo remembers that they were also both people who troubled Abe no Seimei in Kyoto.

>Sakata Kintoki: Yeah. That's right, fox.

>Tamamo no Mae: Back in Kyoto, I remember we wholly indulged our vulgar selves in this and that sort of pleasure...

>Sakata Kintoki: Yeah. That's... no, no! Hey, wait, I never ever did that sort of thing at all! Since I'm one of Raikou's Four Heavenly Kings under Heaven, I'm definitely pure and upright!
I'm pretty sure Kintoki is lying. He did the nasty with Shuten and is trying to cover it up.
>>
>>163832627
I'd use one with bond CE.
>>
>>163832418

You aren't even trying to make a point, whats the matter, using Beatrix clock system or Korwa's fils fried your brain or something ?

Have your (you) and fuck off back to your general.
>>
File: 1481477647677.jpg (43KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1481477647677.jpg
43KB, 600x528px
>>163832885
Tamamo is a fucking whore look at this prostitute with no shame
>>
Is The Assassin (2015) a good movie?
>>
>>163832885
>n-no tamamo wasn't cucking me with kintoki in l-london I swear y-you just are EOP!!!
KEK
TAMAMOFAGS BTFO
>>
File: BYsHPqtCQAEXjcw.png (23KB, 354x353px) Image search: [Google]
BYsHPqtCQAEXjcw.png
23KB, 354x353px
>>163832938
>replying to shitty translations to get (You)s from Tamamofags
>>
>>163832883
Rather I mean I can only attempt each pillar once.
>>
>>163832627
Yeah no. I don't want any blood coughing slut shitting up the place.
>>
Fuck off tards. Tamamo is pure.
>>
>>163832627
The one that can oneshot Liz
>>
File: 1476631717238.png (6KB, 261x248px) Image search: [Google]
1476631717238.png
6KB, 261x248px
I want to go summoning inside Lulu
>>
>>163832179
fuck off and die reddit
>>
>>163832885
>Kintoki fucked Shuten and Tamamo
I bet all the female Japanese servants (and Kotaro) want his dick
>>
File: puking.jpg (38KB, 400x495px) Image search: [Google]
puking.jpg
38KB, 400x495px
>>163832885
>TAMAMO FUCKING KEKING ME AGAIN

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>163832938
>>163833028
>>163833201
>>163833252
>believing shitty reddit translations

Exactly what >>163832396 was talking about.
>>
File: 1482482999242.jpg (66KB, 501x403px) Image search: [Google]
1482482999242.jpg
66KB, 501x403px
>>163833252
>Being a Tamafag
>Not embracing best Extra girl
>>
>>163833182
>Playing uselessreal in 2016
enjoy being irrelevant until 35m when you get 4 items
>b-but m-muh kda
nobody cares, you would have done better with a real adc.
>>
File: Cx_fmYYUoAAfCIN.png (626KB, 1100x841px) Image search: [Google]
Cx_fmYYUoAAfCIN.png
626KB, 1100x841px
>>163833201
Rude
>>
>>163833331
sure thing tamamofag
>>
File: C0MQJKtUUAEDQT5.jpgorig.jpg (33KB, 505x390px) Image search: [Google]
C0MQJKtUUAEDQT5.jpgorig.jpg
33KB, 505x390px
>>163833094
What anon means is can only clear each pillar once

Before the finale each pillar was a raid you could do over and over to farm mats, up until it's global HP was depleted

Now they're just regular battles
>>
File: headpats.png (245KB, 278x480px) Image search: [Google]
headpats.png
245KB, 278x480px
>>163833336
You mean Eli?
>>
/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General
>>
File: CbLkJ3TUUAA2sKy.jpg orig.jpg (89KB, 700x619px) Image search: [Google]
CbLkJ3TUUAA2sKy.jpg orig.jpg
89KB, 700x619px
>>163833252
>implying you wouldn't cuck your waifu with Kintoki if you could
>>
>>163833331
>tamamofag btfo by reddit translators and deny it
HOT DIGGITY DOG

>>163833505
This place is magnificent
>>
File: confused kaguya.png (186KB, 408x366px) Image search: [Google]
confused kaguya.png
186KB, 408x366px
>>163832885
>>163832938
>>163833028
>>163833201
>>163833252
>>163833385
>Kintoki who lived until the early 1000s fucked the courtesan of an Emperor from the mid 1100s
>>
File: 1478058876199.jpg (30KB, 459x458px) Image search: [Google]
1478058876199.jpg
30KB, 459x458px
https://twitter.com/ore_halcon/status/813731967380299778
>>
File: monster.png (3MB, 1296x2931px) Image search: [Google]
monster.png
3MB, 1296x2931px
>>163833336
>>163833458
Both of those are wrong though.
>>
File: 1482587102424.jpg (32KB, 429x404px) Image search: [Google]
1482587102424.jpg
32KB, 429x404px
>>163833528
>Kintoki will give me chocolate
>>
File: Cgfmz3NVIAATmAQ.jpg orig.jpg (68KB, 605x621px) Image search: [Google]
Cgfmz3NVIAATmAQ.jpg orig.jpg
68KB, 605x621px
>>163832885
I'm ok with this. They look really good together.
>>
File: 1435597075936.png (309KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
1435597075936.png
309KB, 640x958px
real Tomboy servant when
>>
File: 1482638445892.gif (190KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482638445892.gif
190KB, 360x360px
>>163833589
muh
>>
>>163833589
>Not up on tora or mb
I look forward to getting reamed by resellers
>>
>>163833574
Don't think
>>
File: 1481438123076.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481438123076.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>163833595
Why did Wada do that to Shiki?
>>
>>163833595
This looks better than Takeuchi's version.
>>
File: sexual violence.png (218KB, 971x1075px) Image search: [Google]
sexual violence.png
218KB, 971x1075px
>>163833595
Shiki is boring though.
>>
File: 53901354_p0.png (1MB, 1600x1700px) Image search: [Google]
53901354_p0.png
1MB, 1600x1700px
Nobu a CUTE.
>>
How would you build a team around Gorgon?Merlin for buff and crit gen and what else?
>>
>>163833636
BRO
>>
>>163833410
Oh, that's fine I thought they were saying I had 1 shot to clear and I'd get locked out. I don't really care about the mats I have a lot stockpiled. I just want the tickets and the clear icon.
>>
File: 1453710102316.png (299KB, 622x870px) Image search: [Google]
1453710102316.png
299KB, 622x870px
>>163832885
This is now canon
>>
>>163833638
The bracket say he will put it up for consignment later
>>
>>163833652
>Wadapologists
>>
>>163833673
I wouldn't.
>>
>>163825714
>use Lancer Seibah Alter as support
>she is riding a horse and twice the size of both my servants and the enemies
>makes me feel like even more of a useless newbie
Fug
>>
>>163833730
I knew this was a reddit general but saying reddit "translations" are canon is a new low.
>>
>Game started downloading
???
>>
>>163833028
She's talking about their respective stories by drawing a parallel between how they each enjoyed themselves in Kyoto. The translation isn't incorrect, but it could be clearer. It would be easy to do with just a bit of tweaking.
>Back in Kyoto, I remember we each indulged our vulgar selves wholly in this and that sort of pleasure...
Just by adding 'each' you get a degree of separation between them that undermines that she's not talking about a joint venture.

She's not reminding him that they fucked, she's teasing him by bringing up her own sluttiness and drawing a comparison from that to his own experiences with Shuten. Because she knows this will make him defensive and that's amusing to her.
>>
>>163833730
you are trying way too hard anon
>>
>>163832885
>>163833627
>>163833730
I'm a tamamofag and I accept it.
There's no point trying to go against the canon, anyway it's not like I or any of us could compete with the enormous Kintoki dick. His is probably five times bigger than our.
He is an alpha male and we are betafags.
I would be happy to even be allowed to watch them having sex
>>
File: 1482634772374.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482634772374.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>163833646
>>163833652
Almost any version of Shiki is fine really.

>>163833658
But that's wrong.
>>
>>163833730
Reminder that the next image is Tamamo lying on top of Kintoki reading while he does push-ups.
>>
>>163833875
you are trying waaaay to hard, anon.

you need to be more subtle for this kind of stuff to work, I'll give you a (You) at least
>>
>>163833893
>But that's wrong.
Then tell me what's fun about her? I watched the movies and dropped them out of boredom. She's just so, bleh. She's cute at times, but that's all.
>>
>>163833673
Bryn for her targetable star absorption skill.
>>
@163833875
No one's going to fall for that falseflagging. Here's a (You) though.
>>
>>163833875
>anti-tamamofag falseflagging this hard
>>
Are you guys just shitposting or are you guys shitposting after failing at reading comprehension?
>>
>>163833954
Stay in denial if you can't accept it
>>
>>163833845
>She's not reminding him that they fucked, she's teasing him by bringing up her own sluttiness and drawing a comparison from that to his own experiences with Shuten. Because she knows this will make him defensive and that's amusing to her.
Everyone knows that but would rather shitpost
>>
>>163833875
>implying love is all about dicks

fuck off back to r9k if any of you seriously believe that shit.
>>
@163833875
Hue hue hue.

Retarded false flagger.
>>
>>163833875
STOP IT
>>
>>163834007
>falseflagging
>implying
find one thing in my post above that you could argue against?
>>
Have fun with this instead guys.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60596378
>>
>>163833845
N E U T R A L E V I L
E
U
T
R
A
L

E
V
I
L
>>
>>163834130
One of the only people to fit their alignment
>>
>>163834120
DUDE
>>
>>163833954
Not an argument.
All the things I said above are the truth
>>
File: blessed.jpg (2MB, 1154x1364px) Image search: [Google]
blessed.jpg
2MB, 1154x1364px
who /blessed/ here
>>
>>163834202
Your cuck fantasy isn't a valid argument either.
>>
>>163834304
She's mine.
>>
>Shakespeare: It pains my heart to say this, but it cannot be helped! Though I may be unworthy, in order to see the end of this story, I bid you farewell!

>Andersen: Your opinion perfectly matches mine, playwright! I have had just about enough of this frontline too.

>Andersen is keen to escape the ceaseless demands of support. After all, just what will he do if he develops tendonitis even as a Heroic Spirit? Though that has never happened. At any rate, they prepare to bid you and the other Servants goodbye.

>Mordred: Not you guys! Well, yeah, you guys are getting in the way, in a certain sense, but since you two are frequently needed for support, it'd also be troublesome if you weren't around!

>Shakespeare & Andersen: ...tch. That's why serialization is...

>Mordred: Don't cluck your tongues in sync like that! Seriously, even though your writing styles are different you get along too well...
Mordred being the responsible one is weird.
>>
File: 59958805_p12.jpg (124KB, 700x858px) Image search: [Google]
59958805_p12.jpg
124KB, 700x858px
How do I change the support's sprite?
>>
>>163834304
I wish
>>
File: Cr1kaHLVUAAIWgr.png (717KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cr1kaHLVUAAIWgr.png
717KB, 800x900px
>>163834327
she is no one's my friend. we are all but humble worshipers with god tier taste in wiafus.
>>
File: 1482435921361.png (227KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1482435921361.png
227KB, 462x462px
>>163824778
>Aoi Yuuki will never whisper in your ear with her Shuten voice
>>
File: (7).png (84KB, 612x606px) Image search: [Google]
(7).png
84KB, 612x606px
>>163833730
>>163833940
>>
>>163834316
What do I need arguments for?
I just said my feelings and on the other hand how things are.
Are you telling me that you don't agree being a beta compared to kintoki?
Or that you have a bigger cock than the canon kintoki package?
stay delusional
>>
What's the best craft essence for Archer Artoria? I wanna put Rin CE but it feels weird putting it on a servant without a three arts deck. Just some kinda NP gen CE? Before anyone asks, already have lb Lunchtime on all servant.
>>
>>163834454
They definitely fucked after that.
>>
File: 11676.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
11676.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>163834304
Me
>>
File: 1441402164401.png (100KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441402164401.png
100KB, 300x400px
>>163834350
You need to go to MyRoom, Third option from bottom.
You will then enter the game menu, below the 3 volumes is the support custom sprite/art option, it's off by default

Once you turn it on, you will be able to see and use the art and sprite the people on their friendlist chose for their servant.
>>
>>163833960
She's a protagonist with twin personalities and an obsession with murder. This is reflected in everything about her, from how she acts to the way she looks. Throughout the series we see her develop and progress, and we see her struggle with conflicting desires.

It's fair enough if you don't find that interesting. To me it is.
>>
>>163834331
>>Shakespeare: It pains my heart to say this, but it cannot be helped!

Making Shakespeare of all people say "it can't be helped" in translation is blasphemy. Jesus. There are so many creative ways to avert it can't be helped but nope.
>>
What the fuck happened to Mashu's NP after beating the last singularity?
>>
>>163834397
But that would make us all cucks.
>>
>>163834559
It can't be helped.
>>
>>163834553
>Nero
>Not Artoria
What are you doing
>>
File: 1467646542232.jpg (40KB, 295x329px) Image search: [Google]
1467646542232.jpg
40KB, 295x329px
>falseflaggers
>/gbfg/ raids
>cuckposting
We need news and something to do
>>
>>163834556
Thank you kind soul.
>>
>>163834558
It's not that, she just isn't spunky enough for me. She's just, idk, not enough going I guess.
>>
>>163834573
Went to NP 3 not sure what that does
>>
>>163834596
We're all cucks to any 2D waifus. Because reality will always rob us of them.
>>
>>163834558
>She's a protagonist with twin personalities and an obsession with murder.
Edgy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-24-12-53-40.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-24-12-53-40.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>163834304
Me.
>>
File: 1466215091624.png (181KB, 545x318px) Image search: [Google]
1466215091624.png
181KB, 545x318px
>>163834603
>>
File: Dantes 1.jpg (182KB, 944x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dantes 1.jpg
182KB, 944x1200px
>>
>>163834498
Christmas Waver CE, Halloween Illya CE, Onigashima Tamamo/Kiyo CE, Miyu CE or the Divine Banquet CE in that order
>>
Why are you people so obsessed with cucks.
Who cares who your waifu fucked?
She's not even real, and even if she were, she still wouldn't fuck you.
>>
>>163834717
Based dantes BTFO the pillar
>>
>>163834640
I think I understand what you mean. She's pretty reserved for a lot of KnK.

>>163834665
Nothing inherently wrong with a bit of edge anon.
>>
>>163834559
>expecting better from shitty reddit "translations"

I just wish people would stop pasting that shit in here. It offends the senses. Let it stay in the shithole it was spawned from.
>>
So considering the beasts appear in a chain and most likely in order where and who do you think the 3rd one is and will the 7th be the final boss of part two?
>>
>>163834621
>Red Saber/Saber of Red

>>163834704
>92
>85
>85

I hate this shit.
>>
>>163834621
I have Artoria, Nero Bride and Nero. Guess which one I grailed, and which ones are in the All and Saber slots.
:^)
>>
File: 1482832141704.png (418KB, 639x456px) Image search: [Google]
1482832141704.png
418KB, 639x456px
>>163834732
>She's not even real, and even if she were, she still wouldn't fuck you.
waifufags btfo?
>>
>>163834771
what if the TL is correct?
>>
>>163834492
>What do I need arguments for?
Then don't even try to dismiss other opinions for no reason.

I just said my feelings and on the other hand how things are.
Nice bait.

>Are you telling me that you don't agree being a beta compared to kintoki?
And this is just your cuck fantasy going all over your own headcanon.
>>
>>163834717
Beautiful. May he come to me when I roll the jew gacha. I would love to light his cigarette every single day.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-26-12-19-55.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-26-12-19-55.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>163834704
Thats outdated actually, Lancer Eli is 10/10/10 now.

>>163834749
Yeah I like bubbliness and spunk. She's not bad. Just, bleh. I have no hate for her, just not my thing. She was a great fight in Extra though.
>>
>>163834771
Reminder that Reddit BTFO'd your shitty extella spoiler translator's fake translations
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5kc7ap/grand_time_temple_solomon_story_summary_some_bond/dbmy71g/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-27-14-53-55.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-27-14-53-55.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>163834553
Good taste anon.
>>
File: 1482205101200.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1482205101200.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>163833875
>>163834805
>tamamofags
>>
File: 60475235_p0.png (386KB, 942x922px) Image search: [Google]
60475235_p0.png
386KB, 942x922px
>>163834782
>I hate this shit
Not my fault there's not enough grails for all of them.
>>
>>163834781
3rd might be whore of Babylon(Nero) which means the first 4 all appeared in part one
>>
File: 1468378802224.jpg (59KB, 676x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468378802224.jpg
59KB, 676x700px
>>163834717
>>
>>163834847
>anti-tamamo fags are dumb frogposters
Really makes you think
>>
>>163834805
>hurr durr bait I can't accept people having opinions hurrr
ok
>>
>>163834796
A translation can be "correct" yet also be complete refuse. That's why it's an art, not a science.
>>
>>163834892
>tamamofags are cucks
even worst than some retards posting image reaction
>>
>>163834818
Fair enough. I prefer less "energetic" characters personally, so I can see how she wouldn't be your thing.
>>
>>163834894
I'm glad you accepted it was your opinion only and not a fact.
>>
File: 1481980065032.jpg (76KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481980065032.jpg
76KB, 1136x640px
>>163834881
>Hot girl Dantes
>>
>>163834958
b-but MUH HOPE MAN!
>>
>>163834843
My Bride is now 10/10/10 and Nero is on her way, sadly that means no more skill gems for Mordred.
>>
>>163834941
>twisting my post
>im a tamamofag and I accept it
this is my opinion, the rest is the canon. read the translation or read it yourself in the game.
>>
File: 1471195979248.jpg (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471195979248.jpg
143KB, 600x600px
We need her.
>>
>>163834747
Every event servant defeated the last pillar together though.
>>
>>163835060
>The rest is the canon

Keep baiting.
>>
>>163834928
>even worst than
>anti-tamamo fags are also illiterate
>>
Just burned all my Kintokis. Tamamo is MIEN
>>
So many weeks with nothing?
Come on, at least throw a limited gacha with King Hassan in it. Please?
>>
>>163835070
>still not scanned
>>
File: 0514.jpg (103KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
0514.jpg
103KB, 385x545px
>>163835102
>translations are there
>implying you're more alpha than THIS
Accept the facts like me so you can stop being bitter. Or do you want to stick with your pathetic headcanon?
>>
>people talking about fictional girls cucking
>people angry that Tamamo likes the self insert MC of a game instead of the self insert MC of another game
glorious, we really need some new content
>>
>>163835163
Jew gacha is new content though.
>>
>>163835163
People will pay for the New Year gacha, no reason for them to add King Hassan now.
>>
>>163835121
>tamamofags are NTRfags like this shitter>>163834492
I would take anything over that
>>
>>163835221
>Or do you want to stick with your pathetic headcanon?

It seems like you do.
>>
>>163835226
I'm a Tamamofag and I don't participate in this shit. I imagine angry anons are being baited or shitposting
>glorious, we really need some new content
Agreed
>>
>>163835226
Tamamo always attract a lot of cuck poster for some reason, it's not like she is the only female Servant that has a canon love interest other than the F/GO MC but she is the one who suffer the most from it.
>>
File: 1440020223450.jpg (54KB, 669x761px) Image search: [Google]
1440020223450.jpg
54KB, 669x761px
>>163835163
the announcement for the New year's recap gacha should be this week.

and the gacha itself probably on the 1st or second week of January
>>
>>163835295
>translations are up
>n-no I-I r-refuse
nice headcanon
>>
>>163835226
She gets cucked in the end though so serve her right.
>>
>>163834304
>Casfox Np3
>Beach fox Np2
>Retard Fox NP4

I didn't ask for that much.
>>
>>163835327
>"""""translations"""""

Every single time.
>>
>>163835121
he's already dead, anon. stop humiliating him
>>
>>163835279
fuck off retard, if nasu says that kintoki/tamamo is canon then there's no point being in denial, I am not a ntrfag.
>>
>>163835279
>reposting obvious falseflagging to prove a point
Do you not have anything better to do with your time? Go farm some bond points.
>>
File: Tamamo.jpg (526KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tamamo.jpg
526KB, 750x1000px
>>163835315
>I'm a Tamamofag and I don't participate in this shit.

Thank you fellow Tamamofag
>>
At least when Nero decides to settle for Hakuno she keeps her word, glad she kicked Tamamo from the bridge.
>>
>>163835398
why are you replying to yourself
>>
>>163835380
>EOP calling out on translations when he can't even read one kana
>Its from reddit muh website war I don't accept it grrrrr
every single time
>>
>>163835316
Saber got fucked hard by Shirou and canonically grew a dick to fuck her wife. How is there no cuckposting about her?
>>
>>163835481
Nice projection.
>>
>>163835398
Sure thing cuck

>>163835430
>please forget about this new pairing and don't talk about it
kek
>>
>>163835517
See >>163835380
>>
>>163835457
Yeah, sure. Bitch dressed up like even more of a whore just for (You) and all the other Masters.
>>
>>163835550
>this new pairing
>new

Trying way too hard there.
>>
>>163835590
>meme pairing is now canon
>don't talk about it please I want my safe space
Trying way too hard denying the truth there
>>
File: 1481836874062.jpg (148KB, 434x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481836874062.jpg
148KB, 434x700px
https://twitter.com/momi0/status/810708776928022529
>>
Where the fuck are the jannys cleaning all this falseflagging and shitposting?
>>
>>163835316
True, most of the Type moon girls have a love interest, but she get's most of the hate from autists because she's the only Servant whose wish is to legit become a wife and settle down to leave a peaceful life.

most waifufags don't get that out of their preferred choice, hence the attacks against her to lower her image.
>>
What Servants had various partners in their lives?
>>
>>163835512
Saberfags already have shit humanized as their waifu, no need to add insult to injury.
>>
>>163835669
>meme pairing is my new cuck headcanon
>better shitpost about it on /fgog/

Just stop.
>>
>>163835735
All of em
>>
>>163835735
your mom tbf
>>
>>163835724
>moderation on /v/, /vg/, /vp/ or /vr/
???????
>>
>>163835735
Most of them
>>
File: 1470768804810.png (175KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1470768804810.png
175KB, 400x396px
>>163835724
>Someone is taling shit about my waifu?
>This is unacceptable!
Not even them but you are retarded, go back on tumblr if you're triggered by pointless shit like this.
>>
File: 1482291277357.jpg (255KB, 1180x2137px) Image search: [Google]
1482291277357.jpg
255KB, 1180x2137px
I bet Tamamofags love this
>>
>>163835735
Everyone buy Hans Anderson
>>
>>163835750
>headcanon when we have translations
Are tamamofags the melvin of the waifuside?
>>
>>163824107

Nope
>>
>>163835809
I'm talking about all the shitposting about GBF from before also these fuckers are just fishing (You)'s, I don't give a fuck about Tamamo, Kintoki or whoever you want to shitpost
>>
>>163835735
Nero, a lot of the Lancers, even Liz, Scat, Medb Tamamo, the knights, pretty much almost all of them.
But most just want to settle down with someone who cares deeply for them.
>>
What's the air time/date of First Order?
>>
>>163824107
>Tamamo fags this delusional
>>
>>163835809
They should remove the GBF shillposts.

But then again it's just the usual business, cuckposters grasping at straws to validate their shitposting and falseflagging, and people shilling for the other shitty mobage.
>>
If we get at least one new Servant for New Years , who from the leaklist would you want?
>>
>>163836039
Semiramis.
>>
>>163836039
Someone I don't give a fuck about, I have 0 quartz
>>
>>163836071
I thought she was confirmed for the FP gacha?
>>
>>163836039
Sakura or some other shitter that I wouldn't want to roll and wouldn't waste my quartz on.
>>
>>163835824
According to >>163833875
they do
>>
>>163835874
>>163835980
Being summoned as a Legendary Soul actually decreases her power, since as a facet of Amaterasu, her full power would be on par with, if not greater than the Big Three of the Nasuverse. Being summoned as the Servant of a pure-hearted Master means she doesn't have access to her darker powers either. The in-game text states that if she were not a Servant, her Noble Phantasm would actually allow her to bring the dead back to life.
>>
So....when will there be any news or is it going to be a week of nothing?
>>
>>163835070
What's the source on this manaka doujin? I can't search because it's edited
>>
>>163836157
>According to this obvious falseflagger
>>
>>163836157
>according to this falseflag they do
>>
>>163836039
EMIYA Alter (Bereserker) (Kiritsugu)
>>
File: violence.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
violence.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>163836202
Three weeks of shitposting are ahead of us.
Take care anon, take care.
>>
FSN event when?
>>
>>163836215
>>163836230
>We, tamamocucks, are one hivemind. If someone doesn't agree he is a falseflagger.
Every single time
>>
>>163836258
On HF anime release, duh.
>>
File: 937932.jpg (27KB, 604x108px) Image search: [Google]
937932.jpg
27KB, 604x108px
>>163836071
>>
File: 8MOuoXG.png (119KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
8MOuoXG.png
119KB, 1344x756px
>>163836284
>>
>>163836039
Sigurd in a double gacha with Brynhildr just like they did with Karna and Arjuna during the last new years gacha.
>>
>>163836284
That's not how it works you little shit.

It's just an obvious falseflag that focuses on Kintoki to make that anon look like a cuck for no reason. Hell, he's main point isn't Tamamo but the cuck acceptance and Kintoki's dick, it's just too obvious. Like the posts above crying about Tamamo cucking them.
>>
>>163836207
http://imgur.com/3M7QeMn

Fuck if I know what the title or who the artist is, though.
>>
>>163831882

It's low tier shit compared to what Grand Caster candidates have to contend with.
>>
>>163835735
People tends to have multiple partners in their lives, so most of them did for sure. Maybe some who died really young or were in a precarious position never got to do the deed all that much, but they'd be a tiny minority.

Jeanne might be a virgin. MIGHT.
>>
File: as expected.jpg (31KB, 410x134px) Image search: [Google]
as expected.jpg
31KB, 410x134px
>>163836384
Tamamofags are reddit now? When I thought that it couldn't get any worse.
>>
So guys what's your position on accepting friend requests from shitters. Recently I keep having more and more friend requests from low levels, I feel bad refusing them but at the same time it's annoying as hell when I need a specific servant from my friends and I find only shit before a battle
>>
>>163836435
thanks I will try to find it somehow
>>
>>163836440
She was. And it was confirmed several times, it was one of few accusations they couldn't pin on her.
>>
File: 1471531594338.jpg (6KB, 188x117px) Image search: [Google]
1471531594338.jpg
6KB, 188x117px
>>163836402
> Brynhildr uses fire
>>
>>163836440
>Jeanne might be a virgin. MIGHT.
It's the reason she a saint
>>
>>163836435
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=tokitsukaze_otoha

This is the artist.
>>
>>163836483
from that screenshot, looks like Femalemasterposters are reddit
>>
File: 1459267351011.png (461KB, 1178x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1459267351011.png
461KB, 1178x1694px
Did FGO experience its greatest boom in 2016? Was 2016 the golden year of FGO?
>>
>>163836483
tamamofag btfo
>>
>>163836178
You're confusing serious Caster Tamamo with Nine Tails Tamamo and Amaterasu.

Serious Caster Tamamo would be much stronger than what she shows normally, but wouldn't be a match to actual top tier Servants. Excluding the fact that she doesn't have complete access to her NP's power (which wouldn't change even with a change in personality), she also doesn't use Witchcraft, Shapeshifting or Territory Creation due to traumas of the past. With full access to those skills, she would be much better than most normal Casters like Medea, Gilles, NR, Helena, etc.

Nine Tails Tamamo would be Tamamo summoned as an Evil Spirit. It's said that it would take 100 Heroic Spirits to beat her. She's probably on par with Serious Gil who could also single-handedly win Holy Grail Wars in a day.

Amaterasu is a Divine Spirit as strong as Solomon. She's the one with the EX Noble Phantasm that can bring an entire country back to life. That's basically all we know about her.
>>
>>163835956
31st in Japan, no idea of time
>>
>>163835317
Ah yes, start of the game rolls. Now those really made one feel like dying, kids these days don't get how lucky they are to so much as get a silver servant in their rolls.
Thread posts: 819
Thread images: 166

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.