[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 736
Thread images: 138

File: elysium.png (23KB, 837x277px) Image search: [Google]
elysium.png
23KB, 837x277px
low intelligence horde edition

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

>Server homepage
https://elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
http://db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
http://imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft nostalrius

Old: >>163712065
>>
uguu~
>>
all cute girls and girl(boy)s should add me
>>
File: 14821181134390.jpg (116KB, 849x475px) Image search: [Google]
14821181134390.jpg
116KB, 849x475px
>>
File: 1443832381744.jpg (15KB, 287x318px) Image search: [Google]
1443832381744.jpg
15KB, 287x318px
The best thing about freshcucks leaving nost?

All the open Raid Slots.
>>
>>163738013
>He's excited about raiding with chinks
>>
>>163737916
Horde Discord. Add this to the OP next time

https://discord.gg/QpXCpYH
>>
>>163737972
add me kiddo @ puddi#1861
>>
Why wait until january, fuck I have nothing to do, I just want to start fresh
Fuck
>>
>>163738050

>He's excited about leveling with chinks
>>
>tfw every single AV I've been in during this weekend had maximum of 10 people who spoke English
>tfw most of them only had 3-4
>tfw ALL rankers above R11 are Chinese now except for 3-4
>>
>>163738013
all 39

enjoy raiding with the 17 other people on your server

oldkeks are they even trying l m a o
>>
>>163738096
Of course, they're fucking retarded, it'll be easy to get ahead of them.
>>
File: 1482085249115.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1482085249115.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
>>163738103
>>
>>163738084
Less than 2 weeks you spaz, seriously go jerk off or something.
>>
can undead skip their starting zone by grinding on something like orcs/trolls?
>>
File: 1482311659168.png (33KB, 314x312px) Image search: [Google]
1482311659168.png
33KB, 314x312px
Corecraft?
>>
>>163738247
Literally that. I just want to fucking die, this is terrible.
>>
>being mad that chinese players are better than you

just get good?
>>
>>163738103
git gud
>>
fuck off dumb frogposter
>>
which faction do chinks play the most
>>
File: vanilla orgrimmar.jpg (959KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla orgrimmar.jpg
959KB, 2560x1440px
what is the most cucked class?

>mage
has to make water and food for 39 other people
constantly spammed by lowbies for portals

>warlock
only gets a spot because they can summon the raid
possibly a taxi driver irl

(dwarf) priest
>only there to keep fear ward up on the tank and real healers

>paladins
literally designed to be an autoattack class according to blizzard
endgame is wearing a dress so they can keep spamming the same heal over and over on the tank
>>
>>163738497
horde, it's easier to sell gold to impressionable adolescents
>>
>>163738295
Every race can you downie cunt, Level 5 mobs outside your starting zone gate? Bam done you are now ahead of the pack.
>>
>>163738748
wow thx u much ni hao
>>
holy shit dead thread lmao

/wowg/ going strong
>>
>>163738748
When are you supposed to stop grinding? Whenever you're able to pick up the quests around the gate?
>>
>>163738937
mfw wowg doesn't even have 1/3 of the the individual IP's that nosg has
>>
where the fuck can i find a sword my level

im already 13 undead rogue and im still using level 5 swords and every fight feels like im about to get btfo

questing in orc territory btw
>>
File: log 5.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
log 5.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
Orc log #5

After slaying boars in the Valley of Trials, helping our Troll friends in the Echo Isles, thinning the numbers of the vile Quilboar near Razor Hill and crushing those cultists next to the city of Orgrimmar, I feel as if I've finally proven myself as an Orc in the harsh and rugged lands of our home of Durotar.

I was filled with pride and excitement as I was expected to be sent west to the region known as The Barrens; a vast and massive untamed savanna, to help out with our drive to push even deeper into the land and expand. But the Horde had other plans for me.

As I'm writing this, I'm on board one of those zeppelins and flying far away to this region called Tirisfal, home to our new allies; The Forsaken, the people of the ruined Human kingdom of Lordaeron, both in life and now undeath. Wise Warchief Thrall, as a gesture of goodwill to our new allies, has selected me and a few others to assist the Forsaken in their efforts to reclaim the parts of the kingdom that they don't hold. I also have have a second mission, as the Forsaken are not yet fully trusted, I'm to observe them, learn as much as I can fighting and living alongside them and report my findings back to my superiors in the Shattered Hand in Orgrimmar.

They tell me this mission is of more importance than what I would've been doing in the Barrens and far more dangerous than anything I did back in Durotar, especially if I uncover anything suspicious and the Forsaken learn about it. To be honest, I'm not sure what to expect. The fact that they're Humans, Undead Humans to be specific means I'm wary of them, but I don't know the entire situation yet and must refrain from final judgements. Who knows, maybe we can forge a strong bond like the ones we have with the Trolls or Tauren.

- Zorum Redknife
>>
>>163739308
why are you named redknife if both your knifes are white
>>
>>163738497
Both equally unfortunately.
>>
>freshfags think their server will be playable before february or so

I'd rather stay on old and actually PLAY. Your dreams of being first "anything'" on the server will be crushed by nerdier nerds than you anyway.
>>
>>163739246
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=5730
>>
>>163739358
He only uses his painted red knives when he wants to run faster or impress his friends.
>>
>>163737916

Wait, so, I'm confused:

Is Nostalrius back up or not? I'm still under the impression they got taken down back in October(?) or something when Wow got pissy at them.

Is Nostalrius Elysium?

How many active players are there? Like, is there a lot or is this more of a cult-classic, "I'm not going to see anymore or get to realistically do any dungeons" kind of bullshit?
>>
>>163739403
it gives a dagger but im trying to use swords as im trying to follow the guide on the op

do the quests at undead territory give out swords? i dont mind going there if thats where i can find them
>>
>>163739380
holy shit you are so mad
>>
>>163739597
No I'm just pointing out that you will not have any pleasant experience for a long time.

10 thousand people leveling at the same place and the same time does not work in a game like Vanilla WoW.
>>
>>163739246
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=442
>>
File: Sorry Wrong Button.jpg (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry Wrong Button.jpg
353KB, 1920x1080px
I would kill myself and delete my "toon" if I did this
>>
>>163739652
thanks
>>
>>163739246
The 2nd harpy quest that Goblin south of Org gives you has a sword reward
>>
>>163739702
The mace is going to hit hard with ss, you wont have to worry about sword spec talent at your level.
>>
>>163739650
It's about the journey not the destination, fag
>>
>>163738996
Yep you can start picking up quests in the first town after Starting zone ( like Goldshire ) at level 5 and 4 so it is better to grind till level 5.

You should always grind with other people, One of the few times more people the better since you will be fighting level 5 mobs (level 6 if in a group ) and the only effective class at level 1 grinding is Paladin. You can grind in groups of 5 but 2 is better, you can also do the 1-5 explore in under an hour however if you have a group of 2-3 people grinding level 5/6 is more effective.

For Undead i recommend the Zombies at the farm outside of Dethkneel.
For Orcs/trolls i recommend the Kul'tiras humans.
I have no idea for cows i have no idea sorry, probably the low level Venture co people.
Humans are the level 5/6 Defias near the apple farm and small camp outside Stormwind as well as boars.
Gnomes and Dwarves you will farm Cats and Boars.
For Nelfs i recommend running to the Human area and farming Defias you will be level 2-3 depending on how much you explore while running there and can solo the level 6s making it a quicker grind.
>>
>>163739694
did what
>>
>people are going to level on fresh day 1
>not waiting a few weeks until people filter out of lower areas
>people are going to remake already existing characters instead of playing something new
>people actually think the other 2 servers will die completely
I just like the fact as of right now we have 2 servers that are extremely populated.

The fact we can still play vanilla with actual people 12 years later is great
>>
>>163739763
classic "attempt to inspect and accidentally hit invite" dilemma
>>
>>163738503
You literally get on your dry little knees, gasping at the air, begging me for water.
>sure bud ill give you a stack for 2s/5s/10s/1g :^)
>>
>>163739743
ill prob do both then so i get a mace and a sword.

thanks
>>
>>163739308
Be safe in your travels, good orc
>>
>>163739816
did you guys erp?
>>
>>163739783
>people are going to remake already existing characters instead of playing something new
I'm not a fan of most classes. Casters are boring as fuck, paladin is auto-pilot, rogue is only fun in pvp, hunter is boring, warrior is boring. Actually now that I think about it, WoW kinda sucks.
>>
>mfw freshfags
prepare to get keked on launch )))
>>
File: waiting for elysium.jpg (17KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for elysium.jpg
17KB, 300x330px
>>
So, are you freshcucks gonna have fun running nothing but mc for 4 months for literally nothing except Bonereavers Edge and Band of Accuria?

There's literally nothing of value in there except for those two and maybe Striker's Mark.

I did that last year and let me tell you

Never again.

I'm sure you'll be content with being #60 with 8/8 t1 with useless stats though, lmao

Also enjoy competing for quest mobs and getting ganked by marauding gangs of poopsocking virgins, who will be ahead of you from the very start.

The only legitimate reason to roll fresh over old is if you plan on ranking as soon as possible.

The 'Everyone' that is constantly cited in these threads consists of the psychopathic friendless /vg/ losers, who have no portal to human interaction in video games other than this shitty website. Btw, 'Everyone' never achieved a thing on Nost, which is why I'm sure you're so butthurt.
>>
>>163740073
Im going to rush to level fishing and cooking :3
>>
>>163739949
The classes in wow are shit
>>
>>163739308
this is good rp please post more
>>
File: Comfy Rain.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Rain.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
Fuck Warrior is a horrible grind. How the fuck do I keep going? I just hit 23 but it is getting miserable. So few quests per zone, then the mobs are 2 levels above me suddenly and I cannot pull more than one.

It feels horrible to level this warrior.

When does it get better? When does it get so that I generate some rage or can do some damage or tank more than one mob?

Mages around me are AOE farming 8 mobs at a time, hunters are cutting them down like grass, warlocks are blowing everything up. When does this get better? Please?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>163740116
Im rolling fresh because idk! Im just here to have fun :)
>>
>>163740314
It doesn't get better that is why you need a sugar daddy to help you level.
>>
>that foresaken lorefag that put a bunch of ignorant shits in their place with pure knowledge of historical contexts

I just trudged through six archived threads in order to post here, god bless you if you're reading this.
>>
>>163740367
I saw the start of that. How did it go?

Did he really show how Forsaken are shitbags?
>>
>>163740314
Mortal strike helps a bit.
But not by much.
>>
>>163740314
You need gold for leveling a warrior. Gold for new weapons and armor from the AH or limited items from Vendors (i.e. the goblin in the barrens that sells the 2h mace)
>>
>>163740417
Shitbagginess is irrelevant; he proved both the justification of their actions and how they are not "evil". Perhaps if you were on the receiving end of a consequence that you deserved, as fulfilled by a Forsaken, you would call them shitbags.
>>
File: 1CYWvnX.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1CYWvnX.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>163740462

All of my gear is garbage, but I just checked the AH and greens for every category near my level are like 50 silver to 5 gold for a level 23 green, it is insane. I cannot even afford a green belt.

I don't understand how people can do this. I just don't understand it. I am broken already at level 23.
>>
File: nost bg chat new.jpg (2MB, 1387x5803px) Image search: [Google]
nost bg chat new.jpg
2MB, 1387x5803px
Reminder that this is what a typical BG chat looks now and no one gives a shit.
>>
Dead thread
>>
File: SO2L57X.jpg (38KB, 596x617px) Image search: [Google]
SO2L57X.jpg
38KB, 596x617px
>>163740619
watch more swifty vids gets me pumped to level a warrior
>>
How to see hit rating? Addon?
>>
>>163740858
Games not even out yet dude
>>
>>163740881
you could save time just asking that into google
>>
File: kkkrestfall.jpg (20KB, 492x132px) Image search: [Google]
kkkrestfall.jpg
20KB, 492x132px
>tfw
>>
>>163740940
I like you more here
>>
File: hues.jpg (42KB, 357x330px) Image search: [Google]
hues.jpg
42KB, 357x330px
Guys I guarantee that there's a BRAZILIAN reading this thread right now, pretending to be white and trying to fit in. They're on par or even worse than chinks in MMO games so why should we give them a free pass?
>>
>>163740962
obnoxious
>>
>>163740647
Funny thing is actual Chinese private servers are about a thousand times more professional than Nost, but they usually have a subscription or a cash shop. If you people want to play vanilla with the Chinese just look those up.
>>
>>163741084
At least they try. If they're good enough to remain undetected, why hound them? It'll only rile them up.
>>
>>163740314
>two-handed weapon before Whirlwind Axe

well there's your first mistake
>>
>>163741084
At least they aren't as retarded as you so what ever nationality you are ( Probably Ameritrash ) you're lower than them.
>>
File: 1447838910275.png (221KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447838910275.png
221KB, 500x600px
>friends won't play on Nost because they say pvp is bad in Vanilla
>try to do a bg on retail
>go for the resto druid
>he blinks away and gets automatically put in cat form because of course this is an ability that fits druids perfectly
>monks just rolling around barely casting, aoe stunning everyone all while healing
>Demon hunters are allowed to dash and double jump while holding flags
What an absolute shit show. This is somehow better?
>>
>tfw no idea what to play

was thinking holy pally
>>
>>163741427
hope you like cock
>>
>>163740619
You need to outlevel quests by 2 or 3 levels. If you fighting mobs above your level you simply doing it wrong and would suffer endless miss/miss/parry/dodge/glancings in a result.
>>
>>163741370
PVP in WoW has never been "balanced" or perfect (and that's okay, in my opinion) and it's preaching to the choir to even bring it up here, but casual bgs, rated arena/rated bgs are a complete shitshow at the moment on retail and are worse even than WoD.
I'm not sure if it's the intense pruning, the constant re-balancing, or that it's more difficult to maintain alts, but participation in rated pvp is down much further than WoD and currently as low as it ever got during TBC.

I genuinely thought it couldn't be worse than WoD but I'm a moron. I'm not smart enough to armchair-dev analyze it but it's horrendous and pure no-fun, even if your class/spec is on the right side of the balance scale.
>>
>>163741370
the worst are the fucking healers that never run out of mana holy shit
>>
>>163741370
>>163741665
the problem with current pvp is that since one class got a tiny bit of momentum for abilities, everyone fucking needs it

it isnt a core problem with just pvp, but with the entire game being based around everyone having the same fucking base tools. only in pvp does the issue truly rear its ugly fucking head because classes that have much better or abusable momentum shine fucking brighter than everyone else

another issue is that healers bitched they died once or twice in a bg so blizzard solved that by bringing health pools to above mop levels but keeping damage at cata levels for some ungodly reason. now if you dont have a coordinated team a resto druid can tank 3 people and heal everyone else up because it requires a goddamn entire 5 man squad and perfect CC chains to kill a healer

then theres the issue of classes like monk, rogue, demon hunter and druid being able to vault from one side of wsg to the other in 30 seconds. mobile classes exceed in maps where its pure objective rather than killing people. reminder that prot pallies are top tier in pvp because they take 0 damage and hit like trucks, meanwhile every other tank spec is dead in the water in pvp for some reason

honestly if blizzard deleted fucking druids tomorrow, pvp would suddenly be a lot more balanced. but god forbid those special snowflakes with 3 of their 4 specs being top tier in pvp get a slight nerf without bitching. there was a fucking 50 page thread with them bitching that powershifting got nerfed.

tl;dr FUCK DRUIDS AND FUCK DRUID PLAYERS
>>
>mfw Shadowcraft is now a level 1 heirloom
>>
File: log 6.jpg (280KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
log 6.jpg
280KB, 1024x768px
Orc log #6

The zeppelin ride was smooth and I arrived in the Tirisfal Glades with no problem. I'm spending the night at the town of Brill that's close to the Zeppelin tower where I disembarked.

This land is very different compared to what I'm used to in Durotar. Whereas Durotar is hot, rocky and with many canyons, Tirisfal is cool, forested and has far more trees. Though this place the Forsaken call home has an ominous chill to it, I can't help but think it has somewhat of a haunting and melancholy beauty to it.

As I sit here in the inn where I'm spending the night, I notice that the Forsaken are extremely varied when it comes to appearance. On one end of the spectrum there are those who are mostly skeletons with very little flesh and on the other end of the spectrum you have some who despite being undead are rather clean looking with little rot to them and non exposed bones. And of course you have those in-between. I made eye contact with this one Forsaken female who still retained much of her former beauty despite the plague, at worst her fingers bones were visible and she had a small rot mark below her left eye, which she kept hidden with her long hair as if self conscious about it. Maybe she wasn't in the ground for long.

The reception has been mixed, but nothing bad. As I made my way through town to the inn, I could see some giving me odd looks and a few whispers behind my back as to what an Orc was doing here. Maybe they need to get used to this new alliance like I do. The innkeeper lady was surprisingly nice to me, or at least nice by their standards, and was able to get me a room for the night. She told me how it was nice that they're in the Horde now and they've been able to find allies rather than people who would reject them as abominations.

Tomorrow is when I begin my mission fully. I'm to head south to Silverpine Forest to their base and assist them in fighting whatever they're fighting down there and write down my findings.

- Zorum Redknife
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_122616_104247.jpg (729KB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_122616_104247.jpg
729KB, 1920x1018px
>log in
>haven't been online for 5 seconds (check chat)
>gets this
>>
Why didn't they release this shit on New Years, who gives a fuck about russian christmas
>>
>>163742238
more
>>
>>163742326
Russian devs?
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (64KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
64KB, 600x855px
>>163741626

There are not enough quests to do this though! Should I just grind mobs? I try to grind but if I pull more than one mob at a time I die 50% of the fights.
>>
How big does server population need to be to be considered healthy?

What was the blizz cap back in the day? 3k?
>>
File: 1429825141844[2].jpg (123KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1429825141844[2].jpg
123KB, 600x450px
>>163742315
>vanilla guide
>>
>>163741893
My problem is that there are too many god damn slows.

Ret might be strong in pvp but outside of 2 cavalier charges I'm literally a brick that gets slapped with every slow in the book
>>
>>163742238
update us soon zorum and stay safe in silverpine lol its dangerous out there
>>
>>163742315
Wow that's expensive.
>>
Is there a way to get a dedicated XP bar without using an addon like Bongos or Luna?
>>
>>163742563
titan xp bar
>>
>>163741370
BC is best pvp, but there are no servers so Vanilla is indeed the best we got atm. WOTLK is viable if they really can't stand Vanilla.

>>163742563
FuBar + ExperienceFu plugin
Experienced plugin if you want a literal bar
>>
>>163742397
2500-3kish was the cap. And since retail servers are region/language/timezone based they would drop way down at off hours. Private server community seems to want 5k+ online at all times so you can do all level of dungeons at any time of day without having to get a 60 to carry you through, which is pretty nice imo. As long as they up the respawn on mobs/nodes to compensate
>>
dead thread
>>
will mind control make gadgetzan goblins attack me?
>>
>>163742778
Hmm.. makes sense. I'm hoping fresh server evens out to a healthy population and stays like that for more than a year or two.

Honestly never seen a server keep a healthy pop after one year.
>>
I swear to god alliance are all children

AV3 has been going on for SIX FUCKING HOURS NOW because alliance won't let us win by turtling

I can't get in to any other AVs, and I only have 3k rep until exalted

FUCKING REEEE
>>
>>163742778
>As long as they up the respawn on mobs/nodes to compensate
they don't.
>>
File: donor rewards.png (358KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
donor rewards.png
358KB, 477x600px
pls explain
>>
>>163742614
>>163742776
Don't I need to use Fubar or Titan bar for those? I want a d standalone exp bar without any extras
>>
>>163743113
They've said they are going to up Quest rates ( looted quest items like the warlock imp book in the human starting area ) so here is to hoping they bump up nodes.
>>
Reminder that tranny fags belong in gas chambers
>>
Anybody here uae modui and managed to change the font? The chat bubble font is really ugly
>>
>>163743197
IL believe it when i am not wait five fucking hours for a mob to spawn or a item to drop
>>
>>163743173
never mind, found one called BEB
>>
>>163743149
>Stone Guard
>Not Stoned Guard
How can you have a high rank when you are sober?
>>
>>163739545

Please respond.

I want to play. :c
>>
>using windfury in PvP

Why? Rockbiter is clearly the superior option
>>
so many people are shit at this game, they read shit information online and in game try to pass it off as the fucking gospel.
Dual Wield warrior here, just want to say fuck you to any one who would give me shit for needing 1 handers, go fuck yourself with your garbage arms leveling or 2h fury spec. It's a 12 year old game and you know fuck all about it choke on a fucking dick.
>>
>>163743354
Aye i am not holding my breath either but it would be nice.
>>
>>163743652
fucking this whenever I need a melee weapon as a hunter, some fucking douche bag in my party has a heart attack, even though hunters have melee ability's and spells and will melee.
I thought legion was full of baby's but so is vanilla.
>>
>>163743535
They're releasing a fresh server on January 7th. Wait for that if you're making a new character or just roleplay on old Nost while waiting.

Elysium and Nostalrius merged and all the servers are both Nostalrius and Elysium.
>>
>>163742778
Do we have any pserver with real 5k online at peaks, though?
>>163743652
>2h fury spec
Who would be that retarded except for illiterate wrathbabies?
>>
>>163743787
it's the wrathbabby mentality, it comes along with reserving loot and just being a general douche becuase you most likely won't see people ever again
>>
>>163743787
>taking the bait
Come on man, it gets spammed every thread just ignore the stupid posts.
>>
File: 1482493089197.jpg (10KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1482493089197.jpg
10KB, 250x246px
>2 weeks
>>
File: 1482688480235.png (117KB, 384x420px) Image search: [Google]
1482688480235.png
117KB, 384x420px
Is human warlock the most underplayed class-race combo on alliance besides dwarf rogue?

Feels good to be a celebrity who everyone wants to know and blow
>>
Is no one concerned with the play pops, it fucks up questing or getting any nodes what so ever, people can freely be assholes because the blacklist meme doesn't exist. Nost has to many fucking players.
>>
>>163743752
Rogues and warriors allowed to roll on bows as well right you wont get triggered?
>>
>>163743809
nost pvp, nost pve, a couple of the warmane servers (I think they inflate their numbers but its still a lot of people)

I think retail just ruined everyone because people got used to being instantly able to find a group a dungeon. And then nost comes around and gets a shitton of people and people now have their expectations ruined by that, too. You see retards now thinking anything without nost level of population is dead
>>
>>163743752
the bigger confusion is why so many hunters go for rend weapons when they thing from DM tribute is comparable? if not NOTICEABLY better why put yourself through this shithole?

t. 29 runs and haven't even seen a rend weapon drop
>>
>>163743957
You say it like they don't already.
They do
Loot doesn't go to the people who need it most in vanilla, it never has.
>triggered?
fuck you melee baby, I'm going to take your axe/sword even just for stats.
>>
>>163744029
you don't get DM for like 3 months on the fresh server
>>
>>163744029
I think this is a huge misconception with the hunter class, I think the average hunter isn't good enough to solo dm tribute run, just like the average hunter can't do the epic quest.
>>
>>163744112
Didn't they take out solo tribute runs?
>>
Anyone else having trouble getting their characters ported over? It says I did everything right, but when I log onto the server the character selection screen is blank.
>>
File: 1478575216471.jpg (50KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1478575216471.jpg
50KB, 588x575px
>join WC group
>nobody says anything
>about 10 minutes in things start falling apart
>mage keeps pulling groups, tank doesn't understand how to avoid patrols, everyone is targeting different mobs
>wipe twice
>finally, it happens
>chink1:
>chink2:
>chink2: - -
>chink3:
>realize I was duped into healing 4 retarded chinks

We couldn't even kill the first boss because the mage kept running out of mana spamming arcane explosion on 2 mobs.

Someone, anyone, explain why China is allowed to exist.
>>
File: alex.png (440KB, 539x582px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
440KB, 539x582px
>>163744112
This guy gets it
>>
>>163744178
to inflate nost numbers

wait for Crestfall
>>
>>163744178
MMOs made in china aren't about taking things slow, you have to RUSH RUSH RUSH NO TIME FOR BREAK EAT DOG GO FAST QUICK and they are all fucking terrible because of that mentality
>>
>>163739757
>you can also do the 1-5 explore in under an hour
You cant. Exploration exp is broken on Nost.
>>
File: 1481524586982.jpg (32KB, 488x636px) Image search: [Google]
1481524586982.jpg
32KB, 488x636px
>>163744246

>spending 40 minutes corpse running and failing to kill a single fucking boss
>vs clearing the entire dungeon in 60 minutes just by not being retarded
>>
>>163744029
Honestly I'd go through black rock spire as a hunter just to cuck rogues and fury warriors.
>>
>>163744319
>>163744246
>>163744178
It's not the Chinese everybody is a fucking speedster in this game, try being a tank with one guy who thinks your going to slow.
>retard 1: I'l just body pull this pack while he's tank that other mob oppsie ;^]
>we wipe
>Retard 2: why are we sheeping xD I'll just cast corruption on this sheep
>he gets himself kiled
>>
File: 1482504224449.jpg (139KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482504224449.jpg
139KB, 600x800px
>>163744403

Yeah, some non-Chinese are shit, but I don't think I ever saw a single Chinese player that wasn't full blown garbage. They're so fucking awful at every aspect of the game, they refuse to speak in any language other than their own, and they refuse to group up for quests that have unique mobs with long respawn timers.
>>
Is anyone else really struggling to decide on a class for fresh? I'm definitely going horde, unless I decide to play druid.
>>
>>163744017
>nost pvp, nost pve
obviously
>a couple of the warmane servers (I think they inflate their numbers but its still a lot of people)
really depends on how they inflate them tho, i mean, if they have 8k real and 4k fake online on one realm without queues, it's good but i doubt this happens.
>I think retail just ruined everyone because people got used to being instantly able to find a group a dungeon.
sure, those antisocialisation features progressively killed community, i mean, you don't ever try to find somebody for your SoO run, you just enter and solowreck it.
>You see retards now thinking anything without nost level of population is dead
still, when you have 2k ppl online with half of them afkind in queues and world chat being full of "need 6k gs pit of saron", you kind of want to have more people.
>>
>>163744554
human warlock

I'm going to be the most wanted man on Alliance
>>
File: asd.jpg (41KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
41KB, 508x524px
>7 hour AV

Oh yeah real fun, very nostalgic
>>
>>163744261
You can if Nost pve is exactly the same as fresh pvp ill be able to do it from the human starting area in about 54 mins.
>>
>>163744607
>only 7 hours

Where's my weeklong AV?
>>
>>163744596
>Played a human male warlock from 3 months into vanilla till MoP

What is this human Warlock meme they were everywhere back in retail.
>>
>>163744607
You think you do, but you don't
>>
>>163744689
>wanting this

Are you a fully functioning adult? This was fun when I was a kid, not any more.
>>
>>163744607
You can always leave you know
>>
File: Pepe2.jpg (119KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe2.jpg
119KB, 800x764px
>>163744727
don't judge me you FUCK
>>
>>163744727
The irony in this post is astounding
>>
What do warlocks farm for gold in pve?

Debating between ally lock for ez raid spot or mage because mages are good at everything
>>
>>163739783
>waiting a few weeks
>being behind the curve
>getting ganked by skills in every contested zone
May aswell stay on old.
>>
>>163744786
>>163744596
>>163743902
ON AN OVERPOPULATED SERVER WARLOCKS ARE NOT UNDERPLAYED.
YOU WILL NOT BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE, LET THIS MEME FUCKING STOP.
>>
File: spell_shadow_summonimp.jpg (2MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
spell_shadow_summonimp.jpg
2MB, 10000x10000px
Guys, why are Imps so jewish?
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-26+at+12.06.52).jpg (40KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-26+at+12.06.52).jpg
40KB, 600x447px
explain
>>
>>163744838
dude, I had guilds begging me to raid for them when I was a Horde warlock before Nost shut down

there are almost twice as many warlocks on Horde than on Alliance due to all the Drakedog wannabes

Alliance warlocks literally get paid to join guilds
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>163743957
There's 3 relevant bows from 5mans, from LBRS, DM East and Stratholme dead side. Only one of them is contested between Hunters and Rogues/Warriors which is from LBRS, an instance nobody does.

So if you're in LBRS chances are you're farming that item and already know if you're going to need on it. The one from Stratholme only has Stamina on it and is bad for melee. And DM East bow is worthless for Hunters because of it's attack speed.

Also the AV quest reward bow is better than anything from 5mans for Hunters.
>>
>>163744916
>Alliance warlocks literally get paid to join guilds
confirmed for never having played nost
>>
>>163744068
yeah but i'm talking about on the current pvp server

>>163744112
is that barbarous blade not actually good?

>>163744335
rend already cucked me so hard that i gave up and bought AV daggers instead
30 runs never even saw a weapon drop
RIP me
>>
>>163742373
There are enough quests to only do equal or low level quests if you do all quests in every dungeon. You're a fucking warrior - the easiest class to get a dungeon group with. Grind dungeons untill you have all the loot you want from every single one.
>>
>>163744913
Alexsenual likes Male Ham beasts.
>>
File: 1461184844807.jpg (110KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461184844807.jpg
110KB, 900x900px
>>163744607
>Fags on our team want us to stop defending and let them win
>mfw I cast Blizzard
>>
>>163744913
Is that a dude?
>>
>>163744963
>barbarous blade
Is great
But if you do the math.

Dal'rend set gives you 50 atack power and 1% crit +30 agility from both weapons enchanted its =110 atack power and the crit

Barbarus Blade gives you 60 atack power and 1% crit+25 agility enchant thats =110 atack power and the crit

So dal rends is technically bis and hunters who run the spire for them are just trying to get rogue and warriors to hate them for 0,095% crit or so.
>>
>>163742373
Just fucking kill everything you come across. If you're at full hp at any point you're being inefficient
>>
>>163739216
>shitposting on Inuit seal hunting board instead of - you know - actually playing the game like /wowg/ does
well that speaks volumes
>>
fuck off dumb frogposter
>>
>>163744727
You're in the wrong general retail cuck

>>>/wowg/
>>
>>163745216
imagine getting so upset by a cartoon frog that you post this atleast once per thread
>>
>tfw gonna play fresh
>roll a priest
>help out everyone and try to party as much as I can and make friends

Gonna be good lads
>>
>>163740647
serious question though: why shouldn't chinese be allowed to play?
>>
>>163744963
Oh also you can put two mana oils on your dal rends and have 16mp5 instead of just 8mp5.
There's an agrument to be made for memeing for rends, the only reason you don't usually is because warriors and rogues are big babys.
who don't actually care about bis, but hey just makes it easier for us hunters tbqh.
>>
I'm going to make an orc shaman on fresh and gank you! if you see an orc shaman thats ME and I'm going to gank you!
>>
>>163738295
>>163739757
1-5 takes like 45 minutes for humans. It's probably like that for other races.
>>
What faction to play on fresh?
>>
>>163745263
dumb redditfrog poster

get the fuck out
>>
>>163744178
>join WC group
>nobody talks
>they are not Chinks
>immediately realize I fell for the "vanilla was so social" meme
>>
File: 1482556636868.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1482556636868.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>163745348
>>
>>163745394
you lower the quality of this general with your dumb frogs

fuck off
>>
>>163745391
You sound like you're toxic as fuck though
>>
File: 1471619611030.gif (1MB, 284x247px) Image search: [Google]
1471619611030.gif
1MB, 284x247px
>>163744403

>"go"
>>
>>163745448
When I say go, get ready to throw
>>
>>163743113
They increased the respawn rate on escort quests and quest items drastically.
I was griefing westfall the other day and both Messenger and Traitor were repopping every minute.
>>
>>163745425
why would I be toxic?
>>
File: mmp.jpg (144KB, 1294x1294px) Image search: [Google]
mmp.jpg
144KB, 1294x1294px
Daily reminder that it is not because your life didn't change much while nost was down that you should give up enjoying IRL by going back to this old mind numbing grindy chinese ridden shit game.

Imagine what you could achieve instead of playing WoW again, lift ? learn something you like on coursera ? read ? maybe join some activity website and try out different stuff like climbing, biking or whatever (you could find a qt there !)

Anyway, I wish you a nice 2017 :)
>>
>>163745543
kek this
But we are talking about literal cretins who play this shit for 14 years.
>>
>>163745497
I hope this is true
>>
>>163744178
>avoiding patrols
One of the things I learned during these 12 years of wow is to NEVER skip ANYTHING, because most of the time some retard WILL aggro it.
>>
>>163745423
>lower the quality

you're on the wrong forum
>>
>>163744656
Are you getting flat values for exploring? Because if you are - it's broken and I highly doubt you can pull off lvl5 in one hour because that would require you to explore over a hundred locations.
>>
>>163745543
>Imagine what you could achieve instead of playing WoW again, lift ? learn something you like on coursera ? read ? maybe join some activity website and try out different stuff like climbing, biking or whatever (you could find a qt there !)
They all sound like some shit activities though.
>>
>>163745543
>lift ?
I don't like lifting because it never ends, get sick and you lose muscle, miss a gym day and you lose muscle I'l pass. i should exercise more though.
>learn something you like on coursera ?
Learn what, things you don't know aren't inherently valuable because you don't know them.
there's alot of things I don't know that are worthless to me and valuable to others and vice versa, for example xiao lang would love to know my farming spot but I'l never tell the fucker.

> read ?
I do, wow is so easy I read while playing it all the time.

>maybe join some activity website
I shitpost on 4chan as an activity, i don't really know what you mean by that.

>climbing, biking or whatever
Costs more money than playing wow does,

>(you could find a qt there !)
Makes you sound like a creeper man, you could find a qt anywhere but if you approach like a creeper it doesn't fucking matter where you met her.

I'm happy with my lack of life to be honestl
>>
>>163745805
>I don't like lifting because it never ends, get sick and you lose muscle, miss a gym day and you lose muscle I'l pass. i should exercise more though.
lifting is literally wow irl
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>163740619
Only stats that are important as Warrior while leveling are Stamina and Armor. Most if not all of your damage comes from your weapon. As long as you have a good blue 2hander you're good.

You get Whirlwind Axe or Bonebiter(if you're Alliance) at 30 and 35. And Ice Barbed Spear at 51. Also at 20 you get a blue staff from the WC or Deadmines quest chain.
>>
>>163745859
>lifting is literally wow irl
it literally isn't though.
>>
File: Hailee Steinfeld.jpg (684KB, 1600x1661px) Image search: [Google]
Hailee Steinfeld.jpg
684KB, 1600x1661px
about to start autistically planning my character's adventure

>where to most efficiently quest for xp / best quest rewards / quickest access to trainers
>exact paths to travel to destinations including areas of mobs safe to run through, graveyard "hearths" at low level for speed efficient travel, order of quests, and optimal order of flightpoint pickups
>when to train skills and which to skip to save gold for mount
>which quest rewards vendor for the most amount of coin to save gold for mount
>what professions to take to what levels and how to level them most efficiently and maximize profits
>also planning to research chest/crate spawn areas for vendor money

feels good man, but i want some tips!

reply to this post and give me at least one legitimate tip for fastest leveling and/or making gold

i'll start with a few:

>loot everything, vendor it (use lazypig addon to make this easier)
>if you get a blue boe drop that's an upgrade for you it's better to auction it to suckers than equip it (having a mount is more important than having a few extra stats that you will soon outlevel)
>don't walk into an instance unless you have ALL the quests for it first (the xp and rewards for them are worth it)
>skip pretty much all quests where you have to interact with an object (e.g. the missing tools in the dwarven start area) since only one person can loot at a time and the respawn timers can be long (you will have to either lineup or get lucky with lag and they can take literally hours to do because of this)

some questions for /vg/:

1. do you think it's worth vendoring early starting mats (e.g. copper) for mount money? how likely is it that they will sell at auction anyway? i'm guessing not likely at all which is why i'm considering just vendoring but i could be completely wrong
2. what are the most profitable gathering professions on a new server?
>>
>>163745347
Borg
>>
>>163742373
You might want to do multiple starting zones at once to get solid xp lead. I am not familiar with alliance questing in vanilla to suggest something in particular, but on horde side doing lvl 6-10 range quests with orcs/trolls/taurens and then, with hs set to jump back, running across barrens on lvl8 (you even get some experience from exploration) to durotar/mulgore to do some of opposite zone quests is really good leveling method, not to mention at some point in future you will need to unlock flight masters in durotar/mulgore anyway, which eliminates time loss from running.

Goal is to start first major quest zone (barrens for horde), at least 2 levels ahead and have breeze run here and onwards, but I guess this suggestion is too late for your level.
>>
>>163745938
oy vey goy sell me your low level herbs and ore for just above vendor price; i am your greatest ally
>>
>>163745870
You dont get WW at 30 unless you either dump a shitload of gold into it or have a highlevel helping you.
You dont get Bonebiter at 35 because noone will take a lvl35 warrior into Cath.
>>
>>163745805
really clutching at straws here mate

matter of fact is you spend your life in doors farming for virtual pixels
>>
>>163746032
>selling for above vendor price
that would be economically optimal for saving for a mount

what point are you trying to make here?
>>
>>163746064
how am I clutching at straws exactly?
sounds like you are just a bit btfo your life advice isn't that great.
>>
>>163746069
good goy
>>
>>163745938
Skip item pickup and boss killing it wastes time. Grind lvl 3-4 mobs in the starting zone and leave at lvl 6. Pick up first aid and skinning. Turn all cloth into bandages and skin all beasts. Use bandages to heal fast and sell leathers for some xtra CASH
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (163KB, 845x624px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
163KB, 845x624px
>>163746052
The charms are usually very cheap on AH and you need a high level to kill Cyclonian for you anyway even if you're level 40.

Also any decent leveling guild will do at least some dungeon boosts. SM runs are very common.
>>
>>163746127
>Skip item pickup it wastes time
true but so does not having a mount, which is why i think it's best to pickup and vendor everything (at least until mount money is secure)
>>
does anyone still play kronos here or is it dead server?
>>
starting to regret rolling on a pvp server after being in stranglethorn for 3 hours
>>
>>163746210
I mean item pick up quests and boss killing quests for the points you made of them being too long to fight over
>>
Will China be banned from the new server? Seemed to me it was the biggest ignored problem with Nostalrius towards the end
>>
>>163746293
ahh yes
>>
>>163746191
it's poor advice that relies endlessly on supposition. ocams razor says your advice is most likely bullshit.
>>
>>163746217
DEAD
>>
>>163746217
Go to the kronos general oh wait...
>>
>>163746381
You're likely not a Warrior player if you think getting Whirlwind Axe at 30 is unheard of.
>>
>>163746258
is it people your same level or is it bored 60s?

>>163746360
china are nostalrius
>>
>>163746483
Again with supposition stick to giving advice that isn't heavily required on what ifs and maybes, someone else already told you why its unlikely your advice would be helpful to that person.
Maybe you should try reading their post.
>>
>oldkuks still trying to salvage some shred of dignity

lul
>>
File: autism.jpg (383KB, 1277x1066px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
383KB, 1277x1066px
No more fucking around let's get this freshcucks
>>
>>163745938
>use questie
>leave bad instance groups immediately
>sticking to one weapon type saves time since you don't have to skill up another one (or train it)
>always log out at an inn/city
>don't do bgs
>have a bank alt to save time and free up bag space (mail them shit and get them to post it on ah)
>if you're walking to town but near to dinging an even number level, grind mobs until you do, that way you can train skills at the same time you are in town
>warrior: make friends with a priest

mods for saving time due to lag
>leatrix latency fix
>classicsnowfall
>ocb
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (12KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
12KB, 300x199px
>>163746546
This isn't your single player MMO you're used to kid. If you're incapable of running instances or asking guildies for help you're going to be put at a disadvantage in this game.
>>
File: 1465134790909.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465134790909.png
30KB, 400x400px
any hordebros spare some gold

1 is all i need
>>
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#oZZVVG0o0t

where do i continue from here? leveling mage
>>
>>163746624
Let's go
>>
>>163746624
rowlan
>>
>>163746624
Let's do this.

female undead priest please
>>
>>163746360
lol nope
>>
>>163746624
Rollan
>>
What class and spec is ALWAYS in demand?
>>
>>163738503
>mage
>kekked

Enjoy getting rank 1 water if you try starting some "HURR MAGE KEK GIB WOTA PLS" shit
>>
why is vanilla pvp best pvp?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkkyIVt5PlU&feature=youtu.be&t=643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0iXnNHb59I&feature=youtu.be&t=1110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boP-NdvY9os&feature=youtu.be&t=244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1OyqBgP2Qs
>>
File: 1482691000235.png (723KB, 932x535px) Image search: [Google]
1482691000235.png
723KB, 932x535px
Oh, I see you haven't decided on a class yet?
>>
>>163747536
Resilience.
>>
>>163746624
undead rogue inc
>>
Dead thread
>>
>>163748115
Everyone's playing!
>>
>>163748159
You mean waiting
>>
>>163747793
lets see
>>
>>163746624
Rollin for Troll Shaman
>>
>>163747434
rouge
>>
what level is realistic for BFD?
>>
>>163747793
lets try my luck
>>
File: nothing personell.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nothing personell.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
get ready horde SCUM im coming 4 u
>>
>>163749000
24, general rule is level able to use the gear from the last boss minus 2.
>>
>>163749232
Wow why is Finalflash so good?
>>
File: 1481895553368.jpg (103KB, 745x655px) Image search: [Google]
1481895553368.jpg
103KB, 745x655px
>666 queue
>>
>>163746784
>no elemental precision
>no piercing ice
Do you really need to ask? Elemental Precision is literally the first talent you should take in pretty much every spec.
>>
>>163746624
roll
>>
>>163746069
>(((economically optimal)))
>>
File: 1438887545991.jpg (40KB, 767x662px) Image search: [Google]
1438887545991.jpg
40KB, 767x662px
>>163737916
>2 weeks
>>
File: 1458525412629.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458525412629.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>163749752
longest 2 weeks of my life
>>
>>163746624
rolen
>>
File: get fuckin toasted son.png (816KB, 437x468px) Image search: [Google]
get fuckin toasted son.png
816KB, 437x468px
I eat spaghetti when ita ready uh oh mom said it's time for bed already!
Just kiddin, this killa gonna go do some fiddlin !
Once ma goes to bed ill be sneakin downstairs to watch dirty videos of guys givin head!
Once i came, it's time to do what i planned:
Play the game!

World of warcraft!(talkin bout my favorite gameeeee!)
World of warcraft!(ain't no muthafuckin bed time keepin me away)
World of warcraft!(pvp rank 14 here i come!)

>instrumental hipe hop beat

Yeah i maybe white but this freestyle is pretty fuckin tight!
Pureblood irish ready rock your world bro
Logging on my dwarf hunter to kill your ass bro!
All you gonna be able to say is "UH OHHH!!!"
You think you know pvp son?
Then you havent met me
Cause with me in a BG you wont be havin any fun!

>hip hop beat turns into heavy metal breakdown

Call this the last verse put dont put my raps in a hearse
Cause i dont play not undead,
Youll know who i am when i blast ya in the head!
In bed; your mom is turning red.
From me plowin her
World of warcraft style killa
Mom style virginity steala!

>>
>12 days until the new server comes out
>12 days of christmas
>server comes out on ivan christmas
>???

what did they mean by this
>>
>>163749232
wow such skillz
>>
>>163746624
!!! rollan
>>
File: blizzlike experience.gif (28KB, 397x196px) Image search: [Google]
blizzlike experience.gif
28KB, 397x196px
sick
>>
>>163749840
Don't post here ever again
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
reminder to pm xmasnetics#8149 for beta access to northcraft
>>
Is there any way to get in on devness?
>>
>>163747793
Okay
>>
>>163749935
That's Blizzlike.
>>
>>163747793
its time!!
>>
>>163750059
>female gnome warrior

What a spicy meme.
>>
>>163750110
good roll
>>
dunno whether to play a shaman, a priest or a rogue desu
>>
>>163749935
what am i looking at
>>
>>163747793
>45% Warrior
>5% Druid

Really makes you think.
>>
>>163750215
makes you think druids suck?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--VLuV5Ws5c
reminder that nost was never blizzlike and added custom content everywhere
>>
>>163747793
rollin
>>
Sup /nosg/ I'm having a dilemma. I'm level 38 on the old server and can't decide if I should reroll on the fresh server or just stick it out. Will the old pvp really die? I can understand how K1 died at the release of K2 but with how popular Nost was and is shouldn't there be enough people to fill both servers?
>>
File: 1457247820460214.gif (997KB, 326x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457247820460214.gif
997KB, 326x300px
>>163750310
wtflmao
>>
dumb frogposter

fuck off
>>
>>163750310
Why we don't have popular privates with custom content then?
>>
>>163750438
I personally thought the meme was funny
>>
I can't wait for the fresh server so I gank all of you fucks
>>
>>163750504
I can't wait for the fresh server so I gank you fuck
>>
I can't wait for the fresh server to have fun with all the cute poster friends!
>>
>he made a twink
>he is part of the reason why all low lvl BGs end up closing due to not having enough players
>he spent hundreds of golds for this
L E L, are twinks the most cucked players?
>>
>>163750857
no, you are
>>
>>163737916
>that launch trailer

Fucking hype
>>
I can't wait for the fresh server to relive my retarded nostalgia and then quit after a week because vanilla was shit
>>
>>163750960
Hello Ion
>>
Why exactly is druid least played class? Is it because its hard to learn to play good with druid?
>>
>>163750857
I don't understand a word you're saying. Fuck off.
>>
>>163751092
It's because it's the worst vanilla class in pretty much every aspect. It might be fun to play for some, but everything a druid can do, some other class can do better.
>>
File: 1479757412614.jpg (119KB, 462x492px) Image search: [Google]
1479757412614.jpg
119KB, 462x492px
>tfw you listened to /nosg/ and rolled horde
>tfw alliance owns every bg
>>
>>163750949
T. salty cuck who spent hundreds on twink items only to play 3v3 BGs
>>
>>163751092
Because theyre shit in anything other than wsg
>>
>>163751092
1. very limited race selection
2. brutally difficult to level until you get catform
3. pretty much shit at 60 anyway
>>
who else here hardcore pvp status?
Currently raping levels noobs on my rogue ;)
BEGONE FRESHIESSS!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8
>>
>>163751092
Highest skill cap and even the slightest bit of lag can fuck them up.
>>
>>163750383
go fresh
>>
>>163751271
>worst class in Vanilla
>high skill ceiling

I don't think skill ceiling means what you think it means.
>>
>>163751135
>>163751164
>>163751182
I watched that FF dude playing, and I kinda see that even druid can beat people when played properly. Dont want to turn this into FF discussion , I just wanted to compare lvl60 druid damage output in pvp. And druid has some nice bursts balance and feral wise. In feral he strikes strong as a rogue minus the stuns. Balance is weird tho because not many spells at your disposal but interesting fast gameplay unlike warlock or mage with long casts
>>
>>163751371
Do you?
>>
>>163751256
damn bro you got some pretty good music taste, its like you are me and me is you

hit me up in game for some arena comps my ig is Xxdarkslayerx see you bro
>>
>>163751386
>uses potions and engineering gear every fight
>even saved level 5 quest reward 10 second snare for one of his webm's trying to look pro
literal garbage.
>>
>>163751371
you don't as it seems

with that said, they're not the highest in skill ceiling, but come close to being that, after rogal and mage. These two classes are easier to play decent though, so druids have pretty high entry requirements
>>
>>163751386
The reason FF plays only Druid and Warlock is because it's very hard to get used to a new class after playing one for years. He admits that Druid is the weakest class in Vanilla but it would sound like an excuse if he said it too often.
>>
why is engineering considered mandatory in pvp?

iron grenade and rocket boots aren't *that* great
>>
File: 1472440954995.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472440954995.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>163751256
>not this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L78yVFeyvRo
>>
>>163751559
Maybe he plays the "weakest" class because he wants to feel like special snowflake and pro, that he can say that he "pwns" everyone with "weakest" class.
>>
File: 4aa124as7sd5.jpg (67KB, 507x341px) Image search: [Google]
4aa124as7sd5.jpg
67KB, 507x341px
>>163745293
They should, but they should not be allowed to communicate in open channels in chinese. oh and not sell gold.
>>
>>163750449
because "its not muh blizzlike" by the community who have never played the original games

as long as you write "blizzlike" somewhere and don't slather it with sparkly wing models, barely anybody would notice
>>
>>163751550
>level 5 quest reward 10 second snare

Gnomish Net-o-Matic does exactly the same thing.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=10720
>>
>>163749950
wrong thread buddy its not minecraft here
>>
Post your fresh server character and name

Undead rogue
Sephiroth
>>
>>163745938
VanillaGuide
>>
>>163751735
UD rogue
Darklord
>>
>>163751735
Alliance Warrior
Cuck
>>
>>163739750
>It's about the journey not the destination, fag
Why does every retarded vanilla player say this.

Journey through content you've seen a mile times before, but now with lots of lag, russians and chinks.

yay!
>>
>>163751660
>Stuns
>hexes
>>
>>163751735
Human Warlock
Avanine
>>
>>163751660
>engineering mandatory in PvP

It's not.
>>
>>163751735
fem human priest
animeqtpie
>>
>>163751735

Hunter (Faction undecided, will 80% go dorf)
Neveruary
>>
>>163751924
It's because since TBC the game has been focused around end game content. Which ended up killing the game.

If you've cleared all content all you have to do is roll another class.
>>
>>163751735
ud rogue
Shadowkiller
>>
>>163752010
>Which ended up killing the game.
not really
>>
>>163751735
NE hunter
Legolas
>>
>>163751660
>mind control cap
>rocket boots
>stun nades
>reflect trinkets
and you wonder why really?
>>
So if I play a druid do I go Tauren or Night Elf? Nelfs have better models, but tauren have an easier starting zone
>>
>>163752058
If you think MMORPGS are about cutting edge high end raiding you're on the wrong general, friend.
>>
>>163752163

It really just depends on which faction you like better.
>>
>>163752208
thats what low quality players think

to each his own
>>
>>163751870
>>163751950
>>163751971
>>163752009
>>163752093
added to gank-list
>>
when is yo boy alex going to stream?
>>
>>163752285
If you even LOOK at Avanine I'll blacklist you from every WPSG guild ever especially my Netherwing guild, kid
>>
>>163752264
I don't have a preference, but I wouldn't want to end up playing with the sort of people who were in Nihilum
>>
>>163752283
Vanilla WoW isn't hard. You're in for a surprise if you came here expecting a more challenging version of Legion end game.
>>
>>163745805
>get sick and you lose muscle, miss a gym day and you lose muscle
Negative.
>>
>>163752163
Horde for easy mode leveling Alliance for superior looks and atmosphere.
>>
>>163752379
The only perceived difficulty about vanilla wow is because some quests aren't very clear and it's very time consuming to do anything
>>
>>163752338
>want to play in a 4chan guild

K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>163752285
>implying you can gank anyone of your level
>>
>>163752379
Except legion is fucking empty I came here for the wpvp
>>
Oy goy, give me all of your money. I'll definitely "donate" it to elysium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4qbzWxb2pE

This guy is even worse than Alexensual. At least Alex isn't trying to jew you into buying his "fitness plans".
>>
>>163745805
There's no reason you can't lift and play WoW all day. Normies think you need to lift 12 hours a day to get any gains.
>>
can you use vpn's on elysium? anyone doing it?
>>
>>163752594

Puddi10 hours ago
feed me tendies

hm
>>
>>163752594
why did we let this retard into the Alliance discord?
>>
>mfw office is dead from all the day traders going on holiday
>9-5 comfy leveling uninterrupted at work
>>
>>163752606
yes, not allowing vpns is racist and elysium is a hate speech free zone
>>
>>163751924
Because the content is fun.
>>
>>163752606
>I want to pretend I'm Chinese
>>
>>163751735
>>163751781
>>163752015
I so hope these are legit
>>
File: 39.png (3MB, 1915x1016px) Image search: [Google]
39.png
3MB, 1915x1016px
>>163751559
>>163751667
i'm a mage now!!!

GIT RDY FOR VURTNE 2.0

http://www.webm.land/w/Lm9v/

WE WUZ <<<WIZARDZ>>>
>>
>>163752565
>came to Vanilla for the PvP

There's no world PvP in Vanilla since Alterac Valley came out. It's the norm for anyone doing PvP to queue battlegrounds and never leave their capital cities.

How about you face the fact you're cut out more for playing mobas than a roleplaying game.
>>
o canada
>>
>>163752795
>http://www.webm.land/w/Lm9v/

>a bunch of duels

lol
>>
>>163752795
Finalflash are you rolling Mage on fresh?
>>
File: 132565237.jpg (22KB, 568x275px) Image search: [Google]
132565237.jpg
22KB, 568x275px
>>163752795
>FF is now rolling a mage and I'm going to roll a druid

Pottery
>>
So how did they patch out the ability to solo farm parts of Dire Maul?
>>
File: gamerking.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gamerking.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>163752817
>There's no world PvP in Vanilla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNg9po5YIQA
i am the wpvp

>>163752979
not sure yet, i'm lvling a mage on old atm so i might stay

>>163752997
for u
>>
>>163746360
lol no, they have Nost devs in their pocket
>>
>>163752689
the staysafe mfwpizza puddi circlejerk is the fucking worst part of that discord

hope they delete themselves
I don't want that shit in the guild
>>
>>163753103
>He uses Windows as his OS
>>
>>163747793
rolling
>>
>>163753181
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>163752795
dude stop pretending you are FF
its lame
>>
>>163751735
human paladin
Arthasdk
>>
>>163753181
t. samfu
>>
File: lol.jpg (15KB, 524x35px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
15KB, 524x35px
uh oh spaghettios
>>
File: 1470944043589.png (2MB, 2022x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1470944043589.png
2MB, 2022x1076px
>tfw I'll never cuck anyone like this again
>>
File: heh.png (490KB, 755x359px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
490KB, 755x359px
>>163753330
>tfw
*blushes*
>>
>>163753435
who?
>>
gonna roll a night elf priestess but i want to erp with troll bois

how can i do this cross-faction? serious question
>>
>>163753435
>you're ruining the little quality this general has
>Kronos General
>>
Wtf , why are you not rolling druid FF?
This guy is fake, FF is rolling horde druid on fresh!
>>
is druidwaifu finalflash????

:o
>>
actual good druid pvp here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klm2Q7xu_d4
>>
>>163753504
Anonymous

>>163753625
It was before nost shut down you tranny nigger
>>
>>163752795
bloody hell that warlock was so bad
>>
>>163753562
well you can either go horde and use a night elf model edit on the troll females or ally and model edit trolls into the alliance
>>
>>163753630
maybe i'm tired of playing druid

>>163753768
for you
>>
File: 1481217401888.jpg (28KB, 231x311px) Image search: [Google]
1481217401888.jpg
28KB, 231x311px
>try to 1v1 someone
>?? zones in and 1 shots me because pvp is not allowed
>>
>>163753717
>Finalfurashu

That's his Kronos character you mongoloid.
>>
is mind flay's spell coefficient 0.457?
>>
im going to kill every single one of you horde cucks on fresh
>>
File: 25.png (1MB, 1327x641px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
1MB, 1327x641px
>>163754029
Made me reply/10
>>
File: 52.png (2MB, 1915x1019px) Image search: [Google]
52.png
2MB, 1915x1019px
>>163754029
Finalfurashu is my second nost char
>>
>>163754030
yes, for all ranks
>>
>>163754138
>mars
tfw druidwaifu lives on a planet with only one month
itself
>>
who to message for the alliance discord on fresh?
>>
File: 1426389345952.jpg (13KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
1426389345952.jpg
13KB, 300x171px
>>163754145
Please don't pretend to be me

>>163754226
for you
>>
>>163753301
>they don't even realize that everyone hates them
>>
>>163753995
this is why fresh server is superior
>>
>>163754531
that's not what i'm laughing at

i'm laughing at you thinking that they won't ruin the guild too
>>
File: helloreddit.jpg (471KB, 886x1009px) Image search: [Google]
helloreddit.jpg
471KB, 886x1009px
>>
>>163752594
You know he literally says he's offering them for free if you can't pay $10 right? lmao stay jelly
>>
>>163754584
are you ready for the thread to get flooded by 10000 pictures of Puddi waving at the screen taken from 2 PoV?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_122616_161451.jpg (106KB, 901x673px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_122616_161451.jpg
106KB, 901x673px
so this is the power of druidwaifu... whoa
>>
Reminder that TBC>vanilla. If you actually disagree you're a monkey who never played either on retail.

>tfw unlocking cloak of shadows for the first time and raping every clothie
>being MMS and oneshotting a clothie with concussive+steady shot
>being full raid geared and 2-shotting clothie shitters with mutilate

.____________.
>>
>>163754673
fucking based
>>
File: 1436443874330.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1436443874330.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>163754673
>>
Rogue is garbage.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>163754654
only shot involving puddi and pov is her sucking my D*** dude
>>
What's the point of playing on fresh again?

Being on equal footing with everyone sounds fun and all but otherwise I don't see a point, and I'll be nearly 50 by the time the fresh server comes up, and 60 by the time it's stable and doesn't have 5x as many players as mobs
>>
>>163754865
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>her
>>
does ret pally work in pvp
>>
>>163754886
Playing on a non-dead server that isnt full of chinks is a pretty good plus
>>
>>163742238
I hope you faggots have been archiving this Orcs travels. I have to live through you fucks while wageslaving.
>>
>>163738103
>tfw ALL rankers above R11 are Chinese now except for 3-4
all SOLO rankers, the all the good players are in premades and doesnt show their face to pugs of their faction, at least on ally side
>>
Reminder that the only people who are playing on fresh are newfags who didn't have a level 60 to return to on old nost.

Fresh = newfags
>>
>>163755117
>this level of delusion
>>
>>163754673
keep shitting on that faggot anon
>>
>>163755117
Wrong
>>
>>163755117
>Reminder that the only people who are playing on old are newfags who didn't have a level 60 in retail

fixed
>>
File: 1467881630582.jpg (65KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467881630582.jpg
65KB, 399x600px
>>163755152
>wait months for nost to come back
>going fresh
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_122616_161048.jpg (133KB, 901x673px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_122616_161048.jpg
133KB, 901x673px
>>163755218
i am, but hard to find as i can ony track humanoids and this furfag is a furry degenerate
>>
>>163755304
I wanted another fresh server before nost even shut down.

Servers are only worth playing until AV release anyway.
>>
File: 1234654849873.jpg (46KB, 590x576px) Image search: [Google]
1234654849873.jpg
46KB, 590x576px
>>163754886

Don't fall for the memes bro. There is no content on the fresh server for 8 months. You can currently PUG all the content that will require scheduled autismo raiding on the fresh server, on Nost right now. Plus there is ZG out and AQ20 is coming in the next few months.

It's just retail wow/general MMO shitters, you know the ones that jump from MMO to MMO and never play them long enough to get invested, that are the ones pushing for this fresh server.
They will be bored of nothing but Blackrock Spire for months and move onto the next "Fresh Vanilla Server".
>>
>>163755008
why wouldn't it just fill up with chinks? Why would it be less dead than nost?

I know half of this thread is just back and forth shitposting about who is the bigger retard, so I'm the biggest retard for trying to get a legitimate answer, but still.
>>
File: 1478204320871.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1478204320871.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>163754083

>>163754673
>>
>>163753995
>he fell for the old server meme
>>
>>163755420
>endgame raiding
>relevant in the slightest in mmorpgs

You are the reason blizzard started turning WoW into shit and the reason we have retarded inventions like pug/dungeon/raid finder and content everybody can enjoy, fucking kys yourself you degenerate
>>
Can paladin remove curse or only mage?
Also do paladin,priest and shaman's purge do the same thing basically? They can remove buffs,shields,etc.?
>>
>>163755634
druid - mage remove curses.
>>
File: Tyrande09.jpg (535KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrande09.jpg
535KB, 900x1260px
Reminder that Night Elves have the deepest lore.

http://silvercircle.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1836623
>>
File: 1421165822853.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1421165822853.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>163755420
>PUG all the content

Yeah that really made RETAIL better

Next you will want them to add achievements and gear score so everyone has to show you they elite Ahead of the Curve and dkp addons
>>
>>163755634
Forgot to read rest;
Pala's removes a disease-poison-magic effect with cleanse; friendly only.
Priest removes 1 magic, either friendly or foe.
Sham removes 1 magic, foe only.

So pala can't be offensive with their magic removal, but the sham/priest are on a base level same with removing an enemy magic buff.
>>
>>163755970
Except that shaman removes 2 magic effects.
>>
>>163756045
R1 does 1, but R2-3 do 2. Both are right answers, I just forgot to add that.
>>
>>163747793
rollaan
>>
File: justthetwoofus.jpg (53KB, 294x363px) Image search: [Google]
justthetwoofus.jpg
53KB, 294x363px
novi novi novi novi god
>>
>>163756278
doing gods work
>>
>>163756278
behead those who insult the horde
>>
>>163756278
I'll give you 100g if you stop.
>>
File: 1480994261022.png (20KB, 669x542px) Image search: [Google]
1480994261022.png
20KB, 669x542px
>>163756278
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_122616_165141.jpg (63KB, 901x673px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_122616_165141.jpg
63KB, 901x673px
>>163756294
>>163756320

just chilling with my new bitch
>>
>the game had auto loot and I was clicking manually
>tfw lvl 28
fucking kill me
>>
>Trying to level mining

Impossible desu

No fucking nodes
>>
File: bff.png (5KB, 133x131px) Image search: [Google]
bff.png
5KB, 133x131px
>>163756278
Proud of you
>>
File: 1365260512195.jpg (15KB, 326x275px) Image search: [Google]
1365260512195.jpg
15KB, 326x275px
>>163755632

Last time I checked, You need PvE gear to excel in PvP in Vanilla. Faggot.
Is that why you wanna play fresh? because you can't keep up with the gear treadmill? daww.

What makes you think fresh will be any different for you? when DM is released, the botting chinks will surpass you once again.

Don't worry, Crestfall will be out by then for sure, so you can start it all over agian ;^).
Meanwhile I'll be enjoying Naxx. Top KEK.
>>
>>163756278
jebemiti kevu hahaha
>>
>>163756382
>the game had auto loot
vanilla doesn't have auto loot? unless you mean shift click?
>>
File: 1482499230798.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1482499230798.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>163756278
>>
File: 1461300482335.png (163KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461300482335.png
163KB, 633x900px
>>163756430
>>Last time I checked, You need PvE gear to excel in PvP in Vanilla. Faggot.
DELETE THIS
>>
Where the fuck do alliance learn polearms?
>>
>>163756606
Exodar
>>
Old server
>people who originally played nost from day 1
>worst raid out of the way
>zg, dm, bloodvine, etc all released and make catching up a breeze
>aq40/aq20 soon, naxx shortly after
>9k last night, zero delay comfy as fuck
>no newfags

New server
>chinks can't resist as fresh servers are an untapped market and basically a gold mine
>raiding ubrs, MC for 3 months
>tons of newfags and redditers who only heard about nostalrius from the shutdown
>old players are on old realm or waiting for crestfall to ban VPNs (chinks, gold sellers, hackers, etc.)
>90% of fresh cucks either never heard of Nostalrius or quit at 20 because it was too gard
>within 3 months everyone will be ready to reroll on another fresh server to do mc on again and again.

Wow what a difficult choicr
>>
File: Screenshot_278.jpg (121KB, 1105x479px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_278.jpg
121KB, 1105x479px
Friendly reminder to message one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077
>>
>>163756672
I think you have those the wrong way around
>>
>>163756672
>>chinks can't resist as fresh servers are an untapped market and basically a gold mine
time to become the chink
>>
>>163756682
Thanks for letting me know I need to avoid Alliance like the plague
>>
>>163756682
tranny guild l m a o
>>
File: kat.jpg (29KB, 316x308px) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
29KB, 316x308px
>>163756278

you are trash at camping people
>>
the only patrician class is mage
>>
>>163753103
>advertising your shitty videos for views.
kys
>>
>>163756682
do NOT message me!!!!!!!!
I can't assign roles
>>
>>163756672
>naxx shortly after
>2017/09
>>
>>163757012
>Naxx on fresh
>2019

lmaoing
>>
>>163756938
to be fair im going afk for 5-10 min every now and then
>>
>>163757086
Not 2019, 2017 month 9.
>>
what is the CD on blink for mages
>>
>>163746624
roll

even though i will probably not go by whatever the roll is :^)
>>
>>163757136
>third worlder can't read basic english
lmao
>>
>>163757174
20 sec
>>
>>163757215
Huh?
>>
>>163756682
>shitter squad: the guild
>>
>>163756682
>they hid the fact that 70% of their warriors were fury
o i'm laffin
>>
Any way to get KC Items addon going?
>>
>>163756682
Take my fucking name off that undecided list. I don't want to be associated with you freaks.
>>
>>163757393
>hid the fact
?
it literally says who decided on tanking/fury already

none of them will hit 60 anyway, especially Infamy
>>
is there any hacks to increase xp?
this shit gets rediculous
>>
>>163757443
the older image had 2 people prot and everyone else was fury

>>163757492
yes
>>
>>163757492
resting xp arguably
>>
essential raiding / instance addons?
>>
>>163757525
can you post the image?
>>
>>163757443
>Transgender faggot thinks what he says holds any weight
>>
File: kate.jpg (47KB, 486x423px) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
47KB, 486x423px
>>163757103

you are lucky nobody is really playing this shit server anymore, otherwise id get friends to come kill you
>>
>>163757525
share please?
>>
File: 1482520498198.jpg (132KB, 1020x622px) Image search: [Google]
1482520498198.jpg
132KB, 1020x622px
>>163757557
cant find the 2prot image but whatever

>>163757597
lel no
>>
Is there going to be a horde guild on fresh? Or is it just nihilum re rolling and trying to rebrand on alliance there?
If the latter is the case then I'll just stay on the old server
>>
>>163757726
nice photoshop
>>
File: druid.jpg (118KB, 509x829px) Image search: [Google]
druid.jpg
118KB, 509x829px
>>163757580
>implying you have friends
>implying i wouldnt just kill your friends

lmao
>>
so i should start playing as a fury warrior or elemental shaman for fresh (i will level as those specs also)
>>
why is ele shammy the coolest class/spec?
>>
>>163757785
OPEN SEASON ON ALL CHINKS
>>
>>163757785
>>
>>163757839
i want to know this too, never played shaman

I always thought that elemental doesnt have much utility as mage/warlock to be a caster class. Also he dries up on mana pretty fast
>>
>>163746624
lol this shit is convoluted but this is my roll
>>
>>163757785
>>
>>163756480
yes, auto loot
>>
Can you imagine Naxx on old server? It's going to be riddled with bugs.

Thanks for beta testing, friends.
>>
>>163747793
t-rollin
>>
>>163757907
but they can heal well and got totems
>>
>>163758067
elemental cant heal
>>
>>163738503
>literally designed to be an autoattack class according to blizzard
*revamped to be... palas were suppose to be awesome with strike system, but changed like 2 weeks before release
>>
>>163758001

Can you image Naxx on the fresh server? No, Elysium will be shutdown by then.

Thanks for freeing up raid slots on Nost, friends.
>>
>>163757907
elemental shaman has the most burst damage of any class in the game, except maybe retard pom pyro mages

>>163758163
yes they can retard
>>
>>163758163
you can heal 5mans as shadow/elemental etc just fine
or tank them as MS
>>
These fucking snapjaws
>>
>new server is going to be patch 1.2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04
>>
>>163739436
I read that as
>when he wants to run faster to impress his friends
>>
>LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
>>
>>163747793
Rollerino
>>
Why is Horde favored so much for?
They have better leveling in every range besides MAYBE 20-30, and that's only because Hillsbrad is a chore on an old server due to all of the ganking, on a fresh server you can do Hillsbrad without getting cucked every 2 seconds.

Other than that 10-20 massively horde favored, 30-40 massively horde favored, 40-50 MASSIVELY horde favored, 50-60 only slightly horde favored.
>>
>>163758169
fresh manchildren btfo
>>
>>163752817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYFD06UFscw&t=1s
????
>>
>>163758518
TWELVE DAYS UNTIL COMMIE CHRISTMAS
>>
>>163758651
cry about it ally cuck.
the empire will fall, this land belongs to the hordecloaks
>>
File: crestfall.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
crestfall.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>Crestfail gun be gud
>>
>Old Nost PvP release date: early 2015
>Old Nost PvP Naxx: September 2017

>Fresh PvP release date: early 2017
>Fresh PvP Naxx: late 2019

Fresg fags on suicide watch.
>>
I don't get why people are exited to play on the fresh server. There is going to be 500+ people in each starting area it's going to be literally impossible to level for the first week. I can understand waiting a bit to play it but right away?
>>
>>163758651
This is why I'm rolling horde shaman on fresh

Enjoy being better at those raids that wont come out for 2 years :^)
>>
>>163758820
I'm going to do what I did when Nostalrius came back online with the old servers; wait a week for it to clear out a bit, and then start playing. Also, anyone who thinks that the fresh server isn't going to lag / disconnect / reset like the old servers did is an idiot, and it's going to take a week for all the bugs to be corrected.
>>
>>163743787

6k player cap on about 20k people wanting to play.

Ya they didnt think this through did they.
>>
>>163758169
I'd rather be not be playing at all than do Naxx on a server with bosses not functioning properly.
>>
>>163758971
ALTERNATIVELY you might get a Four Horsemen fight where the Corrupted Ashbringer drops 100% of the time in the Chest.
>>
>>163758768
>Old Nost PvP population September 2017: 500

LOL
>>
>wow players
>get butthurt at you
>tell you u mad xd and that they put you on ignore
>>
File: merove.png (3MB, 2544x1916px) Image search: [Google]
merove.png
3MB, 2544x1916px
Did that Merove guy get cucked out of a guild already?
>>
skinning make money end-game?
>>
SERIOUS QUESTION

Why is nobody addressing this issue that resistance is not working properly?
Players resisting my spells in a row. And I have fucking bloodvine and ele precision talent.

This is not nost core. We are tricked
>>
>>163759194
Yes, specially when you get to devilsaur skinning
>>
>>163759240
Actually you don't understand how resists work in vanilla.
>>
>>163759194
Yes, good luck competing with the chink mafia though
>>
>>163758768
weak bait senpai
>>
is there a way to get chinese characters showing up in the english client? I just see question marks. I have a feeling that the only way is to play from the chinese client

even when i type, the chatbox fills with question marks
>>
>>163759348
Remove the 6 months, neglecting the downtime and you're still getting to late 2018 for Naxx on Fresh server.

Get fucked retard.
>>
>>163758760
can i get some information on that gif
>>
File: Pyramids.jpg (211KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramids.jpg
211KB, 686x385px
Anon, think of all the countless hours you have spent going through the same spell rotations, waiting for BG queues, raids, dungeons, mob respawns or even worse, just sitting in the capital city of your faction and being bored, doing nothing. All those precious moments that have brought you nothing, because you have only been pressing the same keys over and over, watching a few digital numbers shift back and forth.

It's a cleverly crafted trap, that you find yourself in. And it is because it uses this mechanism of your body, making yourself feeling good, as soon as you fill that experience bar, get that random drop, or finish another purely digital objective. It is the same mechanism that makes us eat chocolate over and over again. Only a simple chemical reaction of our organism enjoying a certain hormone being released to our brain. And you fell for it. The game conditioned you to repeat this reward-loop again and again, making you subconsciously think, that you really accomplished something.

Yet, if this civilization would collapse suddenly, what is it that you can take from WoW, that will make you survive in the real world? After all those in-game hours, did you acquire any hard skills, that will bring you forth?

You can free yourself now and firstly you will need three things to succeed in this:
1) A thorough understanding that WoW is poison for you.
2) The cold withdrawal from WoW.
3) An honest resolution to not return back to WoW.

As you will succeed with this foundation, you will find yourself with more spare time. That's awesome, fill this time with positive things. Pick up those old hobbies you've had before WoW, learn new hobbies/languages/skills, create something, work on your weight, etc. We live in such wonderful times, where everything you want to learn is explained to you on Youtube. You really have no excuse to go back to WoW.
>>
>>163759240
Get arcane subtlety and sit tight until AV spell pen ring comes and WSG spell pen trinket?
>>
>>163759494
but im botting
>>
>oldfags going to beta test Valkyrie's shitty aq40 and naxx for freshbulls
LOL
>>
File: 1417095877740.jpg (136KB, 736x576px) Image search: [Google]
1417095877740.jpg
136KB, 736x576px
>>163758820
>>exited
>>to play
>>on fresh

I see what you did there, you wily negro
>>
>>163759568
>tfw he's right and shit is as fucked up as kronos MC and people are 10 manning naxx
>>
>>163759341
>chink
>winning at anything
srsly, I was in a AV chinese premade, we tried to rush FW, failed, and they completely organize and move as a group to take back easy nodes, then, we gather to rush again, me and 2 other warriors, (another tank) make it through, ez, but none of the chinks follow, because they decide to go galv...
these are the chinese you're dealing with, albeit some are better than others, but most of them can barely grasp the game and are still keyboard turning and clicking
>>
>>163759476
Why is she wearing a shirt in the pool? How embarrassing.
>>
>>163759338
I cant wait to hear your actual argument. Please explain.

You telling me that when having 1% chance to miss players can resist it several times during fight? lol
>>
>30 minutes queue

they are going to fix this on fresh right?
>>
>>163759726
Its like 10 minutes, took me from 1.2k-0 in around that time, it isn't 30 mintues

And no, fresh will have a que if old one has one, i think they max the servers out at 11k
>>
Freshhhhhhh!!!!! :3
Can we just skip every day between now and fresh release?!
>>
>>163759693
>1% chance to miss
How did you reach that conclusion?
>>
>>163759693
There's a difference between missing and resisting. Addressing the hit issue, you say you have Bloodvine which, if vanillagaming is giving stats correctly, means you don't have an issue with hit, as the cloth gear gives exactly 4% spell hit, which is what's needed to hit a target of your level. For resistance, that's applied by various spells and effects, and even with Elemental Precision, a player with maximum resistance would still have a 69% chance of resisting your abilities because the resistance cap is 300 (75%). There are no diminishing returns on resistance.
>>
>there is 1 class viable for 2hand melee combat
wow what the fuck.
vanilla is fucking gay, they need to
1. make ret pallies viable
2. add death knights (start at lvl 1 though)
>>
>7-8k during low hour from 10-12k(?)
guess fresh will have 2-5k on low hours, guess its not too bad
>>
>>163759914
yes please, I'm so fucking bored no will to lv anything on old in the mean time
>>
File: Capture212.png (302KB, 402x413px) Image search: [Google]
Capture212.png
302KB, 402x413px
>>163760083
>add death knights
>>
>>163760083
balanced and vanilla modified dk's and monks would be kinda cool
no homo
>>
>>163760083
they should also add monks and demon hunters (start at level 20)
>>
>>163760083
also make rogues canonically gay lol
>>
>830 rep off AV exalted

get at me
>>
>>163760083
Play wow awakening or w/e
>>
Please gank horde in charred valley.
>>
>>163754906
KIND OF NOT REALLY YOU SHOULD GO RECKONING FOR MEMES
>>
>>163759693
You have spell hit but that doesn't cover resistance from players.
You won't see any spell pen (what you don't have and are mixing up with hit) until aq40 except maybe 1 piece of gear from ab quartermasters.
>>
>>163760052
Are you fucking nuts? Who the fuck has maximum resistance? I am literally speaking about random wpvp encounters.
Spell resisting mechanics are fucking so obviously bugged.

I shit on this server. This was not like this on Nostalrius
>>
>>163756525
>excel in PvP
>Vanilla

PvP in Vanilla is a joke. Get out ESports autists.
>>
>>163760397
stonetalon is the only place I gank ally on sight, you're all insufferable there
>>
>>163760560
You don't understand resistances and how they work, you're a retard.
But youre right this server blows too.
>>
is it worth it to get a frost resistance set to deal with those runty frost mages?
>>
>>163760665
I was literally wondering the exact same thing

I'm going to try it either way 2bh
>>
>>163760350
looks like it will never succeed but its a cool idea.
seems like some sort of elder scrolls shit.
>>
so is getting rep for other races of your faction important?
>>
>>163760665
>>163760721
It's actually super OP if you have a frost/shadow resist set in vanilla because there is no spell pen gear for a long time.
>>
>>163760665
What if you face a PoM pyro mage?
>>
Is the scripting and game mechanics still as good as nostalrius or is there blatent unfixable problems?
>>
>>163760902
DO'H HAHAAHHA GOTEM!!!!
XD
>>
>>163760571
I meant low lvl horde, einstein.
>>
>>163739308
Fun to read, make sure to include some WC 2/3 orc soundtrack in your next post.
>>
File: warm bird.jpg (204KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
warm bird.jpg
204KB, 900x1200px
Bongos or Bartender2?
>>
>>163761157
Personally prefer Bongos, but in the end it's all the same shit.
>>
>>163761157
Bongos
>>
what are some good tbc/wotlk/cata servers?
>>
>>163761157
bongos is easier to configure imo
>>
Do PvP ranks roll over on Tuesday or Wednesday?
>>
>>163761157
Bartender lets you do more than bongos.
Download deus commander also it makes using a lot of addons easier including bartender
>>
>>163755054
>and doesnt show their face to pugs of their faction
They're still on realmplayers though. I know about the alliance premades.
>>
>>163761249
>cata

kys my man
>>
What will be the best way to earn tons of gold on fresh? Herb+Alchemy?
>>
>>163745870
>>163746052
Most important stats are Stam/Spirit and Armor below 30. Warriors and Rogues have a huge innate OOC health regen and Spirit boosts it to very high levels. Wearing Silvered Bronze pieces and a few other Stam/Spr items will boost your regen to 60-70/tick. At lower levels, 50 Str might help you kill a mob a swing faster saving you 3-3.5 seconds. 50 Spr will give you back 30%+ of your health between pulls when fighting spaced out mobs.

>>163746191
>charms
>very cheap

You need your mount. You can't afford to buy charms. On a fresh server there won't be charms for sell. You'll also need to be carried through the Desolace part of the quest.
>>
>>163745293
>serious question though: why shouldn't chinese be allowed to play?

See pic in >>163740647
>>
>>163761157
Bongos is significantly easier to configure.

But if you really want one of the features offered by bartender, then you're probably autistic enough to waste 5 hours tinkering with it
>>
>>163745293
Same reason Americans shouldn't be allowed to play. They have subhuman IQ.
>>
>>163759440
Fonts.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (11KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
11KB, 499x499px
any here korean?
>>
>>163746624
roll
>>
>>163761553
>Americans created 4chan, your OS, and WoW
>subhuman IQ

meanwhile europeans rely on America for everything lel
>>
>>163761553
Americans are literally the standard used to measure IQ tests, with 100 being the average across the board. Not counting minorities it'd probably be even higher, and to be quite honest I'm not entirely sure if Chinese have an actual low IQ either. They may even be above average, but I'm not too sure about that.

Sorry family, but Americans being dumb is just a meme. You only hate us cuz u ain't us tbqhwyf
>>
>>163760206
I'm just dicking around desu. I regret starting to seriously level though
>>
>>163759440
Fonts to have them show up, not sure about the typing.

See this: http://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/159883741/#159894703
>>
File: Merkelchan.jpg (321KB, 768x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Merkelchan.jpg
321KB, 768x1048px
>>163761553
>americans are dumb because they don't let muslims take over their country
>>
>>163761784
>60%
>>
File: coas.png (14KB, 322x95px) Image search: [Google]
coas.png
14KB, 322x95px
what are some must-have quest rewards to pick up on the way to 60?
>>
What was that one warlock addon everyone was saying is really good and worth using?

I swear it had some retarded name that sounds ironic like "bodies UI" or "CRawlin in my bars" or some shit
>>
File: atte.jpg (469KB, 1247x906px) Image search: [Google]
atte.jpg
469KB, 1247x906px
>>163761784
They just let them fly by
>>
File: i6zje.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
i6zje.gif
2MB, 300x300px
What is the best PVP and PVE tank on Alliance?
>>
>>163761784
yes it make them close minded ignorant.
my sister dates a muslim and at first I was angry but hes very good guy.
not all are bad, like not all black are bad.
>>
>>163761920
Druid
>>
the racial resistance is bugged for sure, fucking night elfs resist earth shock/earth bind way too much
>>
>>163761827
Necrosis
>>
File: PGAzz2QT.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PGAzz2QT.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>Warlock/priest tries to put dot on me but I resist it thanks to +10 shadow res racial.
>>
>>163762062
arigato anon-kun
>>
So in short. The old server is for Nost vets and the new server is for redditors that only found out about Nost after it closed?
>>
>>163757731
Please respond
>>
>>163737916
Both servers are for China sadly.
>>
File: usa2.jpg (438KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
usa2.jpg
438KB, 1500x1000px
>>163761784
yea man
>>
File: geOHIhD.gif (457KB, 225x194px) Image search: [Google]
geOHIhD.gif
457KB, 225x194px
>>163761313
What's deus commander? I can't find it on google
>>
>>163760083
I think you mean add monks
>>
is this "survival/bg support enhance" spec my friend keeps telling me to do a meme or what
I told him it makes no sense, he said I wear half resto and half enhance gear lol
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#hZxVbdV0hZxfcx0ts
>>
File: dspp.jpg (55KB, 714x537px) Image search: [Google]
dspp.jpg
55KB, 714x537px
>>163762070
>rogue opens with cheap shot
>resist
>5 point kidney
>resist
>>
File: 1482062179949.png (128KB, 237x472px) Image search: [Google]
1482062179949.png
128KB, 237x472px
>>163761826

I read on the forums a 20 page post about a guy who deleted some blasted lands green quest reward that allows you to sprint super fast at the cost of health, some off hand item that is really good for PvP I think.
>>
File: 1464716462872.png (20KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464716462872.png
20KB, 400x250px
>all these warriors who say they're having a hard time leveling alone
See, my personal warrior doesn't complain at all! Why can't you all be more like him?
>>
>>163762385
does your friend have brain damage?
>>
Honestly why are alliance always dominating in pvp? What is the reason behind this? Do I have shit luck constantly with horde teams in pvp?

Do more mature and skilled people roll Alliance?
>>
>>163762439
There is no reward from Blasted Lands matching that description.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?zone=4#quests:0-5+1+2
>>
>>163762385
sounds like a retard that wants to be useful but won't let go of le windfury memes

slap him over the head until he goes ele
>>
>>163761826
Carrot on a stick is overrated. Yeah, its nice if you don't have any trinkets, but I ended up replacing it by like level 49 or 50. 3% is kinda negligible.
>>
>>163762558
In Battlegrounds, it's because the Alliance has map advantage. In WPvP, it's because they have t use legitimate skill since the Horde has to abuse Will of the Forsaken just to be good. All in all, they're a faction that doesn't have the easy way, forging them into good players.
>>
>>163762479
is Lndi your personal warrior you little slut?
>>
File: 1480760635353.jpg (230KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
1480760635353.jpg
230KB, 598x792px
>>163762276
>>
>>163762439
i remember that item

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=4984
>>
>>163762573
>he doesn't know
>>
>>163762558
>skilled people roll Alliance
yea just like that alliance premade filled with rank 11-12 getting stomped by random hordes
>>
File: here fag.png (23KB, 432x223px) Image search: [Google]
here fag.png
23KB, 432x223px
>>163762573

Here it is.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=737/forbidden-knowledge
>>
File: wtb gf.jpg (847KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wtb gf.jpg
847KB, 1920x1080px
do you like my mog guys?

this qt sure does
>>
>>163762719
>>163762734
>>163762760
I can see how he got "Blasted Lands" and "Badlands" confused.
>>
>>163762558
Probably bad luck or got stuck with chink players. We win like 70% of the time if it's WSG or AB. AV is more even, slightly leaning towards ally
>>
Do BGs give XP?
>>
>>163762586
An Enh shammy using rockbiter is pretty good, I don't know why they all use WF
>>
>>163762843
Is it just me or ally have like 10 times more rank 12+ players?
>>
>>163762650
you realize you can switch items, right?

you can also get addons to automatically switch your items on certain events, like mount/dismount, so you auto-equip and auto-unequip your riding gear

also 3% less of the boring stuff is worth it
>>
>>163762908
Because rockbiter is consistently alright, while windfury is rarely pretty good.

consistently alright doesn't make good pvp videos
>>
>>163745805
>get sick and you lose muscle, miss a gym day and you lose muscle

thats not actually how it works
>>
>>163762917
carrot on a stick @ lvl 40 means probably two or more days left until 60 which means 30 - 60 mins saved over that time

also mithril spurs and riding enchant for gloves can boost it up to 9% increase
>>
File: coolmog.jpg (79KB, 577x519px) Image search: [Google]
coolmog.jpg
79KB, 577x519px
>>163762806
Yeah its pretty alright.
>>
>>163752446
>>163763095
You can't meme me boys that shit happens albeit not as quickly as i described. It's an uphill battle your always losing.

>>163752598
Alright alex link me your 30 minute workout.
>>
>>163762917
You can't switch trinkets during combat
>>
File: fri.png (1006KB, 1011x431px) Image search: [Google]
fri.png
1006KB, 1011x431px
dragon down
>>
>>163763350
i didn't say you could
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_122616_043603.jpg (498KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_122616_043603.jpg
498KB, 1920x1080px
Susan Express
>>
File: fuckin faggot.png (159KB, 429x233px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin faggot.png
159KB, 429x233px
>>163763261
>>163762806
>>
File: 1234987123509.png (871KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1234987123509.png
871KB, 1366x768px
>>163763261
Show yourself, coward!
>>
Wtf are these avatarfags trying to do lol gtfo retards
>>
>>163763652
begging to get camped
>>
File: chobam.png (826KB, 1052x467px) Image search: [Google]
chobam.png
826KB, 1052x467px
>>
>wake up
>bot is still running fine and dandy
>check whipser only tab
>pages of asshurt hunter whispers
>>
File: 1469337729156.png (729KB, 653x717px) Image search: [Google]
1469337729156.png
729KB, 653x717px
>>163763430
Be my boyfriend(female)!
>>
File: (You).gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
2MB, 480x480px
>>163763603
>>163763261

what do you even get out of camping me
>>
>>163763410
I did a raid with this guy recently. Is he supposed to be someone?
>>
File: 1444855970713.jpg (120KB, 551x729px) Image search: [Google]
1444855970713.jpg
120KB, 551x729px
>>163763430
Be my friend (best friend)
>>
File: wew.png (72KB, 177x226px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
72KB, 177x226px
lads what was all that shit about people changing their character skins to other colors (blue orcs) and shit?
I missed it please fill me in.
>>
>>163763410
this is why i roll fresh

although i have lvl60 horde mage
>>
>>163763780
hope that youll quit or kill yourself.
>>
>>163747793
roll
>>
File: 1452385698800.png (595KB, 680x620px) Image search: [Google]
1452385698800.png
595KB, 680x620px
how many grills are in this thread right now
>>
>>163763791
<DRAGON IN FOREST> is the Discord Alliance guild where people do nothing but fellate each other. The noble Forsaken rogue in the images is assassinating members of the guild to create a less-autistic server for all of us. He's a saint from the shadows.
>>
>>163763780
I want to dominate you and make you my night elf cumdumpster, or rather you character who is a female (female) where as you are probably a female (male) or a male (male)
>>
>>163763898
12 pretend girls
>>
>>163763898
Me. I'm kinda chubby though..
>>
File: 1428609051130.jpg (386KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1428609051130.jpg
386KB, 1280x1707px
>>163763898
Hello.
>>
>>163763741
What bot do you use? How do you not get caught?
>>
>>163763949
Are you chubby(cute) or chubby(morbidly obese)?
>>
>>163763909
That would explain it. It was a lndi raid.
>>
>>163737916
Does anyone here even play the PvE server?
>>
How many trannies does the alliance guild for fresh currently have?
>>
>>163763909
This. The roleplaying tranny faggots from Kronos won't last a month on fresh when they realize nobody on 4chan gives a shit about their autistic gay circlejerking.
>>
File: 1481711910219.jpg (2MB, 3437x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1481711910219.jpg
2MB, 3437x1458px
>>163763898
me(not me)
>>
>>163747793
Pls gib something gud
Something suitable for a qt tranny
>>
>>163764105
>>
File: c29izco61m3y.jpg (336KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
c29izco61m3y.jpg
336KB, 1200x1800px
>>163763898

I think I am the actual only real girl here. I am not attractive though. It is weird seeing so many men and traps wishing to be girls, when I often times wish that I was a guy so I could just blend in and play video games without getting shit for it.

VIDEO GAMES!
I am here to play and talk about video games.
>>
>>163764108
You underestimate the amount of attention, positive and negative, they get the second they come out as a tranny and they're desperate for any of it.
>>
File: 1469081663837.jpg (33KB, 388x469px) Image search: [Google]
1469081663837.jpg
33KB, 388x469px
>>163763920

that pretty gay tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 332x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 332x480px
>>163764154
Make that 3!
I changed my mind, I won't play horde on fresh.
>>
File: 1468446504215.png (391KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468446504215.png
391KB, 700x700px
>>163764160
>I am not attractive though.
wow im not attractive and like video games aswell we have so much in common

>>163764260
it's fine I fuck both honestly.
>>
>>163763968
>What bot do you use?
Glider
>How do you not get caught?
I don't think the admins give a shit
>>
File: 1480029736754.png (315KB, 620x524px) Image search: [Google]
1480029736754.png
315KB, 620x524px
List of reasons to roll on Fresh server.

-Less chinks.
-Brand new community to build together
-No 60's ganking every single lowbie zone
-Brand new auction house niches, no markets are cornered
-Less trannies and attention whores, no Alex to shill shekels
-
Playing on Old Nost is like dating a girl who "hangs out" after work with her "co-workers" Jamal and Tyrone.

It is like rolling a hotdog down a bowling alley.

Fresh = Trump, bulls and dank memes

Old = Xian chinks, tranny aids and cucks
>>
>>163764338
oh fuck dont open this image
there goes my lunch
>>
is it true you can use most skyrim mods on here?
>>
What faction are we rolling on the fresh server?
Horde?
>>
File: 420trex.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
420trex.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>163764509
>less chinks

Because we all know that new server launches will have a playerbase that is entirely against gold sellers and power levelers....

Not sure if genuinely retarded. All those things last about 1 month then it's back to the same old shit like every server. The only thing that lasts is less alexensual on the new server.
>>
>>163764512
...pls no bully......come to fresh alliance and let me be your healslut
>>
>>163764509
a lot of that will change after a week to a month. the only reason to roll fresh is to take part in the leveling pvp when it's crowded as fuck.

old is superior, even for new players
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqy3_zhhZLA

are ya'll ready for fresh horde? can't wait to hunt these alliance trannys desu
>>
Alright, what are the best addons, getting my UI set of for fresh and I don't remember all the good ones
>>
File: 1402537963920.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1402537963920.gif
2MB, 200x133px
The first few days of trying to level on fresh is going to be hell, isn't it?
>>
File: 9801357024.png (73KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
9801357024.png
73KB, 256x256px
>keep getting randomly disconnected
>reconnect
>disconnect
>happens 6 times
>panic and change my password on the website
>it stops

It's going to be okay bro's. we're all going to make it
>>
new

>>163764901

>>163764901

>>163764901
>>
>>163764853
Nah dude, grouping up and camping a spawn with a group of 5 is comfy
>>
>>163764514
How did you go from that to a hot babe in just two short years of estrogen pills?
>>
>>163764939
>55 posts early
>random no name guild in the OP

someone make a new one
>>
>>163764886
had same happen to me, I heard kronos is selling account info to the chinks so change that shit if its the same
>>
>>163764939
Fuck off faggot. Reported
>>
>>163764939
>55 posts early
end this meme and your life
>>
migratio fellatio

>>163764901
>>163764901
>>163764901

>>163764901
>>163764901
>>163764901
>>
File: 322_22A_12_tk1-0134.jpg (47KB, 432x243px) Image search: [Google]
322_22A_12_tk1-0134.jpg
47KB, 432x243px
>>163764853
It's actually worse than hell. It's worse than simply not playing vanilla wow. That's saying a lot.
>>
>>163764996
>>163765060
>>163765069

be a nice little cuck and do as i say :)

>>163764901
>>
how do i find a gf?
>>
>>163764509
FreshCuck is it you?
>>
Reminder to report early thread
>>
>>163765195
>>163765076
>Shilling this hard for your funserver
>>
>>163745391
vanilla is social so far because you have 3-4 groups standing around the corpses of quest objectives trying to be the first one to pull while shit talking each other
>>
>>163765212
Wait for AI and make completely sure it's programmed to not say no.
>>
new

>>163764901
>>163764901

>>163764901
>>163764901
>>
>>163744178
>mage keeps pulling groups
Why do they do this?
It is literally always a fucking mage who keeps pulling massive groups, usually while the healer is drinking.
>>
What are some good AH addons?
>>
>>163764836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sxdps-kcdE
>>
>position in queue: 1977
>estimated time: 40 min
nostfags?
>>
There's no point rolling Horde on Fresh

They're just going to get cucked in PvP like usual AND Rhox and the queers are going Ally
>>
>>163765923
no one cares about Rhox and his kronos funserver babies
>>
>>163765923
>Rhox

who
>>
>>163765923
>rhox

funserver with funserver players. they mean nothing here buddy.
>>
>>163759680
>implying Chinese menace gives a shit about military victories
they only care about dominating the economy, just like in real life.
>>
>>163763261
>>163763603
What addon is that?
>>
File: k.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
k.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>163765923
Well fuck it if we are bringing up funservers then..
>>163766652
Its name is Opium
>>
>>163746624
let it rolllll
>>
>>163746624
reroll :^)
>>
>>163765234

Yeah i rolled an alliance warrior.

I got banned from the forums though.
>>
>>163764160
>I think I am the actual only real girl here. I am not attractive though.
a/s/l
>>
File: 1475628294493.jpg (40KB, 498x355px) Image search: [Google]
1475628294493.jpg
40KB, 498x355px
PvE superior leveling and end game experience.

>Bbbbbut STV is super fun when you're getting ganked left and right

yeah fuck off pleb. I'm going to cozy up with a blanket and coffee and enjoy the leveling experience with other superior like minded people.
>>
>>163772120
lol
>>
>>163752009
the month that doesnt exist.....realy makes u think
>>
>>163761157
had bongos, it had some strange bug with changing bars when i shapeshifted (im speciesfluid), bartender did it just fine
>>
>>163765923
literally who?
>>
>>163743197
Source?
>>
>>163747793
rollioni
>>
File: qtfemwarrior.png (1MB, 919x753px) Image search: [Google]
qtfemwarrior.png
1MB, 919x753px
>>163772120
This tbqh senpai senpai desu
>>
File: 1481031768920.jpg (223KB, 581x645px) Image search: [Google]
1481031768920.jpg
223KB, 581x645px
Is anyone in this thread a qt trap waifu irl
>>
>>163779465
ya
**not saying me, but someone must be**
>>
File: 1445353883068.jpg (59KB, 472x415px) Image search: [Google]
1445353883068.jpg
59KB, 472x415px
>>163788565
>hunters that don't name their pet
Thread posts: 736
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.