[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LET IT DIE General /lidg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 835
Thread images: 84

File: yeQUinM0.jpg (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yeQUinM0.jpg
84KB, 400x400px
Uncle Death is polish edition

>Twitter
@LETITDIETheGame

>Official website/News/Events
http://www.letitdiethegame.com/
http://www.letitdiethegame.com/news.html

>FAQ
http://www.letitdiethegame.com/support.html

>Promo Vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul9dIiSOzCg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNLxtYnxwAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSyPlBrsnk8

>Official /vg/ PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-
>>
>>161964913
Previous Thread, OP is a faggot
>>
Are the travelling vendors at the same location each day for everyone or not?
>>
Is there anywhere I can get the songs on the radio or am I gonna have to wait/hope for a soundtrack?
>>
>>162001051
They change every time you exit the game. The actual game, not going to the arcade. They are always located in "corner" floors like Megashi-Koya and Yoneguichi
>>
File: yes YES YES.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yes YES YES.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
YES
FUCKING JACKPOT
POISON BOMBERMAN HERE I COME. I KNEW THOSE FUCKING DOZEN GRILLED DOOMSHROOMS IN MY STORAGE WEREN'T FOR NAUGHT.

>>162001135
a few songs have been released by the bands individually, or on an EP/LP, but a lot of the songs just aren't available through western channels like youtube. A few are on nicovideo.
>>
>>162001352
so you lose these fuckers when you fail invasions apparently. Spent 22k on some and got fucked up by a few dual machetes, then came back with nothing.

Also, perfect blocking is alot more useful than i thought.
>>
>>162001352
you paid 50k for this? I could buy it from the normal decals for like 10k since release
>>
So how do you setup a good defense early on? Give everyone dual machetes and some armor and hope the invader sucks?
>>
>>162001331
Okay thanks man.
>>
sssasasasori
>>
>>162001352
Take a snail with you at all times
Put them on the floor when you need a heal
>>
Anyone have all of the fight game guy tips? They're actually so useful, without them the game is stupidly boring. Learning about stomps, reloading, drop kicks, stealth suplexes was such a gamechanger. Also, anything else that might be helpful that the tip guy doesn't talk about?
>>
>>162001904
Did you already hear about parrying?
That shit blew my mind.
>>
I just realized the flying tubers have tits.
>>
File: CzBRjdeUcAAg0dx (1).jpg (108KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CzBRjdeUcAAg0dx (1).jpg
108KB, 1200x675px
wow, fucking useless
>>
>>162002101
I sense a fresh injection of rule 34 in the air.
>>
How do I spend SPL?
>>
>>162002190
>death box isn't the same for everyone
neat, save that for when you have a sniper and need to cheese a level 100 hater/boss
>>
>>162001994
What? Seriously? Do you just royal Guard that shit? What advantages do you get? Punish in the middle of their combo?
>>
I fucking hate fighting the train guy, he keeps knocking me into the electric fence.
>>
>>162002190
I got a Staminugus, Infinite Stamina for 30s, grilled it to now last 40s

At least it's something I can use on a boss I guess, instead of some endgame fire wand bp
>>
>>162002190

Grill that shit, could be next two attacks kek
>>
>>162002417
Yep. Defend at the right time, the enemy gets staggered and is wide open to crits.

Get in there and cause some problems anon.
>>
>Finally get assault rifles, this is it this is the moment ive been waiting for to be cool as fuck
>take out rifle, crouch and aim it think imma blast this shitter into the stone age
>Fart noise start spraying from the rifle, spaghetti spilling out the barrel, spraying him in luke warm pasta.
>His shirt falls off but hes otherwise unharmed
>eviserates me with + 500 rusty spoon.

I'm loving this game but man, the haterfied fucks just annihilate you if you don't get the drop on them.
>>
Any tips for setting up defenses early on?

What I got so far:

>don't try to capture people unless you have a good line of defense or else you'll get revenge-invaded
>early on just give them whatever armor you have, hammers and machetes
>if you manage to get the assault rifle, give them that
>spend a lot of money and "souls" before stopping the game so even if you get invaded, you won't lose much
>>
>>162002190
Sounds perfect for a rocket launcher or sniper rifle. Do buffs stack?
>>
>>162002190
Stack it with the +50% attack mushroom and a powerful attack and you have a pretty decent boss wrecker. Once.
>>
Anyone else feel like the raiding ruins the game?
It's a shit mechanic games keep doing for some reason even though it's not the least bit fun.

Loging in to see you've lost everything you had because your AI guards were unable to play against an actual human feels like garbage. You can do everything in your power to prevent it, but even so people will often win or just grind down your guards eventually. You have to grind enough gold to buy things in one session or there is a good chance you lose it all while you're offline.

I really like the tower climbing, and the way it works with the multiple characters. Combat is fun, gear breaking all the time is fun (gives a nice "scavengey" feel) and everything is great. Except the raids, which annoyingly ruin the parts of the game I do like.
>>
>>162002653
I read in a previous thread you can choose to not be in any region and nobody will raid but I dont know how to do this. The second I went to the machine I got locked into choosing region.
>>
I asked this in the regular threads that pop up on /v/ but didn't get a reply.

How are you supposed to give the skillshroom to the Mushroom Magistrate?

I didn't want to throw it at her and risk losing it.
>>
>>162002546
here is another tip

delete your old level rank ones, try to keep your fighters updated in rank

biggest one of all
>>
>>162002653
>wake up
>raided SEVEN times
I feel ya

>>162002520
Where did you get the rifle? I got a drop from a hater but no blueprint yet
>>
>>162002752
You unlock a new option in the store that uses them as currency eventually
>>
>>162002546

You're on the right track but a bit off.

Firstly, you should spend the entire early game just upgrading the basic armor to +5, doing that alone will make your base much much more survivable. I know you're thinking like "I SAID EARLY GAME!!!" but that is early game, you just gotta farm the first 4 floors till your armor is top notch.

You'll also get the robbers crossbow, and honestly, this thing is a beast, the invaders aim so well, and it shoots so fast, and with 10 bullet magazines they can easily get butt blasted if they don't immediately run over and slap him. Having two crossbowers get out will normally end in your victory early game.

This will sound obvious, but put your defenses at the platform near the train. Any person they steal will be revenge freed in a second, to the point that most people don't bother, and its rare that it even gives you the option to steal anyway. This will prevent them from slapping your machines and running away without fighting.
>>
>>162002653
Raiding could be a rad mechanic and even fix the gold shortage complaints, but it pretty much needs a complete rebalance. Attacking should be harder but with a much more significant reward, and it's not acceptable to have the same player be hit six gorillion times in a row.
>>
>>162003072
Any early game armor you could recommend for this? I only have the Attack Coat and the Guerrila Fighter Body
>>
Whats the point of this game without meme
>>
>>162002568
>>162002554
pretty sure they don't, when you kill a scorpion you get a 100% attack increase, with a 50% drop. Grilling the scorpshroom makes it 120 and 60. I tried using the defense shroom and the scorpshroom together, but the scorpshroom overwrote the defense one. I will try it on a boss with the rage attack pressed.
>>
>>162003205
>>162002653
mfw upgrading all my defenders to have 3 rank 3 defenders and no one managed to grab my gold
>>
Should I get a grade 3 gunner? Assault rifles on my striker only hit for 29 damage and I'm kinda worried that guns are not really worth it

>>162002934
Rifle blueprint is on floor 13 or 14
>>
>>162003072
>>162002546
Adding to these guys:

You can only be raided after you are away from your base for more than an hour (AFK, game turned off or exploring)

If you are playing, keep your fighters on expeditions to give you some much needed extra gold, then set up your defenses before taking a break
>>
File: uglynigga.jpg-large.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uglynigga.jpg-large.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
rage move never gets old
>>
When I sent a fighter to an expedition I noticed it showed the other players countries and shit like Australia, how do I change mine from Yotsuyama? Any info on this thing would be appreciated
>>
>>162003278
I got the special forces vest extremely early 3-4th floor And the DIY hat and pants, also on the 3-4th floor.

For weapons I got hammer and robbers crossbow really early there too, and I just spent a lot of time on those floors leveling them. The +4 vest has fuckin 100+ defense alone. I definitely recommend picking that up, and the hammer has really served me very well. I have 20 mastery in it, and I can pretty much take 2 +4hammers and go from floor 1 all the way to floor 8 with just the hammer one shotting everything with the heavy attack.

After beating the second mid boss the gun camera lady, you can get new fighter types and one of them is a collector, hes got all the same stats as an all arounder, but with 30 bag slots. Really makes the farm manageable.
>>
>>162003661
Also if you win Kill coins keep them in your rewards box until you have enough to buy whatever you need, since invaders can't take it from there.
>>
>>162003480
That's just because the game just launched and most players are rightfully still weak as shit. In a "fair" fight, raiding is easy. Sooner or later people will catch up to you, or the online will be dead, whichever comes first.
>>
>>162003792
Ok it, thanks. I have the special forces pants, gonna search for the rest. I didn't explore the sidefloors on the right so I guess I'll have a field day there. Hope I find some cotton and planks
>>
>>162004015
this is very true, I managed to beat some one's 4 rank 3 dudes with my rank 3 dude and rank 2 long sword

gear also matters I guess
>>
File: 1_.jpg (131KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1_.jpg
131KB, 1200x675px
>>162003278
the attack coat a yellow rain coat? I got mine upgraded and promoted. Its pretty good. I don't really think it matters what you upgrade, i think at max level the only difference will be elemental.
>>
>>162004050
Be real careful on the sidefloors, they are not scaled "correctly" with the normal floors, and you'll go from 1-5 straight to 20-30 real fuckin quick. It's managable but remember, you never have to fight shit, this is an rng game if you walk out and see a level 50 hater, just walk the fuck back out and come back in and it'll rng you up a new guy.
>>
>>162004183
>doens't matter what you upgrade.
>rain coat makes you take increased damage from blades and bullets
>protects from fire.

:U Enjoy getting fucking ass demolished by a level 50 hater with a machete
>>
how the fuck do you kill a pillbug? I want that sweet revive
>>
>>162004432
Have you tried picking it up and throwing it at something that might kill it?
>>
>>162004432
Daze it then hit it with a weapon
>>
Best weapon to outfit my big nig tank defender so he can stall? I heard dual machete might be the meta.
>>
>>162004641
Baseball bat works really well to stall, the attack carries forward really far and the combo knocks them on the floor.
>>
>get to the fight yourself dream sequence thing
>alright whatever
>it ends
>NOW DO IT AGAIN LOL
Why can't I skip this.
>>
>>162004719
Is dual wielding better for the AI?
>>
>>162004870
If you want to make sure they actually use the weapon you want them to use it's essential. They are really stupid.
>>
>raiding nonstop
>made nearly 20k in 10 minutes
it pays to be an asshole
>>
File: 1463822201644.gif (186KB, 511x394px) Image search: [Google]
1463822201644.gif
186KB, 511x394px
>>162005195
>get on, raid tons of people
>spend all my cash so they don't get shit back when they try to get revenge

The true way to play Let It Die.
>>
>>162005195
>Bullying Mexico's bases
You're gonna build that restroom.
>>
>>162005360
>>162005195
Gold is worthless anyway. That blue fire though... So good.
>>
Do you gain anything for having a successful defense?
>>
>>162005418
It's nice, but now that my Splithium, and money cap is so high, it's lost some value to me.
I've got another 4 hours until I can upgrade my freezer again, and I'll probably never waste it on upgrading to more cells.
>>
>>162005531
I don't blame you. I got both of my things to 100k and I just havn't needed any money since.
>>
File: 1471501000990.jpg (356KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471501000990.jpg
356KB, 662x1000px
>>162004790
No seriously does anyone know if this can be avoided?
I've been stuck on this for like 10 minutes and it's still not ending.

Can I just safely turn off the game to get out?
>>
>>162005642
lol i hated that shit and i only did it once. Maybe the servers are fucked. I just used an elevator and my game started fucking up. Once it was done loading, i was back in the freezer selecting my character. and i cant move for some reason
>>
Does anyone know any way to actually even find a jackal?? I havnt seen a single one since the cutscene and it's been hours.
>>
>>162005782
>Once it was done loading, i was back in the freezer selecting my character. and i cant move for some reason
That happened to me once
I switched characters then switched back again, it worked
>>
>>162005869
stand around

what the hell do these stats affect? I hate ambigous shit that gives no idea on what you're putting points into
>>
what's the name of the machines that do the spinny flips and turn into skeletonwheels from dark souls?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 423x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 423x615px
>>162003741
Someone pls help
>>
>>162005996
Tetsuo
>>
>>162003741
>>162005996
after you get to floor 4 and beat the first midboss, you'll get a prompt and short cutscene at the waiting room. Just keep playing.
>>
>>162005923
Health
Stamina
Strength is melee attack
Dex is attack increase with weapons involving ammo
Vit is defense
Luck is either coins gathered or crit chance up, not sure yet.
>>
>>162005923

HP - HP, obviously
STM - Probably determines how many actions you can take, like rolling, running, and attacking before wearing yourself out. Maybe also how fast you can be knocked unconscious for the enemy to Goretastic you.
STR - STR-based weapons. Melee.
DEX - Dex-based weapons. All ranged weapons?
VIT - I'm pretty positive this is how tanky you are, so all defenses or at least all physical ones.
LUK - It is a mystery.

I don't know why you're getting so upset though, since it's very obvious how you should level up and leveling up to max doesn't take too long anyway.
>>
I got a gold rat. Should I stomp on it?
>>
>>162006135
>>162006192
Ty friends
>>
>>162006261
stomp on it with a new character. It gives a ton of exp.
>>
The same hater has been killing me (about 10 death metal now) since yesterday
When will it just fuck off? Do i need to kill my character or what? It's always on the same spot and drains all my hp with a single pickaxe hit (after stunning me)
>>
>>162006238
>Luck is either coins gathered or crit chance up
It's both. Although the effect on coins seems fairly minor.
>>
>>162006238
For dex I don't think it's ammo based, but rather damage type (piercing). I'm fairly sure the iron does more damage with STR.
>>
>>162006376
Cool. thanks
>>
>>162001718
ooooooo, kero kero kero
>>
>guy on friends list sends hunter
>level 26 with 3 premium badges (I'm not far enough to ever have had 50k) and gear I've never seen before
>hits me once, while I'm blocking, and all my gear explodes and I take 400 damage ad instantly die

oh fun
>>
File: YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>162006920
Unfriend him
>>
>>162006632
>death metal
nigga just stop playing if you've ever revived with death metal
>>
Anyone else farm a bunch of those revive mushrooms? Floor 11, stomp rollie pollie, stab it, cook shroom. Revives at 50%. Whats the point of healing items if everyone just kills you anyways?
>>
File: 1472930195398.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472930195398.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
Tell me of your premium decals.
>TFW I got the zero fall damage decal on first stew.
>>
>>162007534
Yes. I was also farming the silver chest in the boss room there but it stopped spawning after 3 times.
>>
>>162007410
I don't want to stop playing just because some bitch ass hater killed me, i'm like 3 floors above the elevator and need a checkpoint at least
>>
So am I fucked if I chose a territory/state or whatever but stopped there with the raid shit or am I ducked and should I just jump fully into it?
>>
>>162007595

Got the 7% attack and 20% HP decals in premium. It's basically all I ever wanted, so it works perfectly. Now it doesn't matter if I die.
>>
>go to floor 11
>level 60 hater
>instantly one shots me.

I just... don't understand why they made these orange name fuckers insane.
>>
>>162007595
"Harder to spot while sneaking" It does absolutely nothing.
>>
>6 waste oil
>7 aluminum scrap
>1 veneer plank
>0 hemp

The RNG in this game is fucking me in the ass
>>
>>162007410
Have you been past floor 20 yet? Cost me 66000 to revive a guy on 23, using a coin would have saved alot if he wasnt stuck in a unbeatable boss room
>>
>>162007715
Am I not fucked if I just chose a state*
>>
>>162007634
The 11th floor spot seems good. It hasnt quit on me yet, and sometimes ill get two of those guys.

Does anyone know of a good spot for shock shrooms or grenade shrooms?
>>
>all these people with unupgraded banks
jesus christ even in tier 1 I had banks with 2000 health a piece. Anything less than that and you're just fucked immediately unless you have more than 5 guys.
>>
Is machete a dex weapon?
>>
>>162007896

You can find both Shock shrooms and the Decoy shrooms on that same level, floor 11. They're where the scorpions and crabs are on the left.
>>
>>162007746
I just ran into that dude also, i think its to prevent farming.

>>162007770
When i sneak up on niggas, sometimes they hear me. That shit would probably help alot.
>>
>>162007595
My first one was pretty nice, +15% atk/def while at full health. It's making my crossbow gen2 shooter even better at raiding than she should be. I've been cleanly killing machetefag teams this entire war without a single loss yet

>>162006928
give me that helmet anon before you poke someone's eye out

plz gib, that shit is tight

>>162007848
>>162007715
You get one free swap, so it's really not worth worrying about too much.

The war going on honestly sucks now since matchmaking refuses to give me any Tennessee targets anymore after doing 40 raids.
>>
My biggest issue with this game is the shit lock on.
Is there even a button to cycle lock on targets? The camera is shit at following them too, if you go behind someone you're locked on to you need to rotate the camera manually.
>>
>Specializes in skills
Is this class worth buying to max weapons faster?
>>
>>162005418
>gold is worthless
say that again when you're on floor 20+
>>
>>162008241

Isn't that just the class that has more decal slots?
>>
>>162008065
Naw I meant if I started the raid start up process but stopped at choosing a state, and nothing else, am I safe to not bother with it or am I going to still be raided and should just complete the process and start getting defenders ready?
>>
>>162007595
First one I got
>deal 20% more damage to enemies when their health is below 70%
then I got another one yesterday
>20% increased HP
>>
>>162008292
Okay, Gold is worthless. :^)

You can do floor 1-5 with a single upgraded craft item and make 20-30k with literally zero chance of anything bad happening. I have a vit/str hero dedicated to just that, she just goes and does shitty floors and doesn't pick anything up for free cash.
>>
slow-mo-dubstep BONUS ROUND
>>
File: 1469756099241.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469756099241.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>game gains a massive spike in cost to equip characters
>riding the fucking elevator costs 10k
>gold you gain doesn't increase enough to match this
>farming new characters becomes an absolute chore with 1 shotting haters with snipers running around
>all the while you are constantly losing money because raiding is piss easy for equally leveled opponents

Let me die senpai, this is no longer fun.
>>
>>162008314
Tbh defenders don't matter, anyone can take on any crew other than maybe a couple ranged and a double bat/machete staller.
>>
>>162008314
Ah, you should be able to stop at that point and not be raided I'd assume.
>>
>>162008598
Time to start buying those metals senpai.
>>
Putting three defenders with maxed out hammers, machetes and the DIY armor to defend my base (two max lv Strikers and one max lv 2star)

Let's see if this helps me not get completely raped. Too bad I had to pay around 10k in gear for each one
>>
>throw the firework launcher rage attack
>die
This has happened twice now, i feel like a fucking retard but i really want to master that bitch
>>
>>162008662
>>162008642
Oh thank god, I'm all for this stuff but the current state of it is retard broken
>>
So if you only have two minutes to destroy the bank and tank would it be a good idea to just upgrade them till they are indestructible?
>>
>>162008598
>doesn't see the obvious hypocrisy in his statements.

>I CANT GET ANY GOLD AND ALL THESE PEOPLE RAIDING ARE MAKING SO MUCH EASY FUCKING GOLD!!!!!!
>>
>>162008856
its better to focus your money on defenders, but yes, upgrading the money and SP tanks will help in preventing your shit being destroyed (at least until you rank up and have to deal with people able to do 1k damage a hit)
>>
Does perfect block work against all weapons, or just fists? Also, anyone got that webm of the guy doing it? I want to see the right timing for it.
>>
>>162007819
when does the fucking 2nd boss start, i'm on 20F nora and I thought there'd atleast be an elevator
>>
>>162009032
all webms
6 frame window
>>
It works on everything, including snipers. Try it out on the snipers especially, it will help greatly against haters.

I'm joking. It works against any melee weapon, including the iron and other multiple hit ones. Just gotta time it really well
>>
>>162002190
Get the +7% and +10% stickers.
Get a sniper blueprint.
>Grind until you max out the blueprint, ascend, then max that out as well.
>Get a shooter character and max him out.
>Load the shroom and the sniper.
>Go into level 1
>Wait until jackal pops up
>Pop the shroom
>Take aim
>Kill it in one shot and revel in highest end loot in the game.
>>
>>162009110
i believe the bat can block all ranged damage. the timing is a bit more strict due to the start up
>>
>>162009110
meant for
>>162009032
>>
Is the shop super fucking slow for anyone else?
>>
So i have (blueprinted) the machete, ryback mask, DIY pants and torso amd crossbow and i still can't get past floor 6F or kill a single hater without spending half my mushrooms, is this not the game for me?
>>
>>162009432

Hitler's shop? yeah it seems like connecting to the server makes it hang awkwardly
>>
>start invading us player
>every single one of these fat fuck bought ingame currency
>>
>>162009232
i cooked it, it went to 150.
>>
SHIT, I just got a wire mountain and complete forgot where.

Anyone have any idea? I think it was around 12/13 but I'm not sure, I really need it because I wanna upgrade my Jungle Machete E, and I just got the priest robe which has a pretty good slash resistance.
>>
File: 1454034387455.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1454034387455.png
454KB, 414x499px
I found the pope robes.
>>
>>162009571
How can you tell?
>>
>>162009678
Not that guy, but I think you could guess if you lost a fight but dealt absurd amounts of damage like 1000+, that means he either ate his entire inventory or revived
>>
How do I remove decals? I wanna put the +20% EXP one on my new character
>>
>>162009625

Ive been consistently finding MDF, Wire mountain and vegetable oil from floors 12-16 so far
>>
>>162009897
Alright, thanks. I'll start with 16 and work my way down.
>>
>>162009093
Level 20 makes you go back down before the boss room
>>
>Just got the tip saying there's a map button
>I thought is was in the menus

Fuck me, I am so stupid!
>>
>>162010000
so I have to go from 19F all the way through 20F and then the boss? there's shit loads of enemies
>>
>>162009743
>meaningless rambling that has nothing to do with the game

nigga what?
>>
>kill 3 enemies
>machete is half down on durability
Breaking equipment was a mistake
>>
>>162010214
Have you ever sent someone on an expedition, you retard?
>>
>change fighter
>game gets stuck and the hud goes aways
>close the application
>i get automatically signed out of psn
>cant log in
>sony asks me to change passwords
>sony email never arrives to do it

ummmmm what
>>
>>162009625
i just got the two wire mountain i needed in momohara
>>
63k too save my level 73 striker.
Kill me.
And why does every enemy become huge damage sponges when you reach the carnival area? Fucking ridiculous amount of health. A fully leveled machete takes like 8 hits
>>
>>162010328

Hes the one invading, are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>162005642
Yeah it can be avoided just dont die
>>
>>162010194
Boss room has an elevator before you talk to uncle death to start it
>>
File: 1470330118179.gif (98KB, 314x319px) Image search: [Google]
1470330118179.gif
98KB, 314x319px
fuck, I just realized that once you have used a tatoo, you can't get it back because it's a freaking tatoo
>>
>>162010498
I'm gonna stop replying because it seems you are incapable of understanding phrases. I mean, you can probably read a word or two, but complete sentences go way over your head
>>
Anyone found a good way to farm gold? I maxed a tier 2 lucky fighter but the amount of gold increase is not a lot. Sent 2 fighters in expeditions and they did not bring in any gold either. I dont know what to do.
>>
>>162010704
Raid
>>
>>162010405
>carnival area
level 21 - 30?
>>
>>162010678
Bro, its fine you're anon you can just admit you didn't read and are fucking stupid. Nobody will ever know it was you who was completely fucking wrong on an anon image board. You don't have to be this salty.

He is the one who is DOING THE INVASIONS you actual fucking mongoloid. So hes saying they are pay players based on their defenders. How the fuck would he know. The defenders don't revive you ass monkey.
>>
>>162001645

The 50k versions are permanent and don't peel off when you die also they are holographic and give better stats dummy
>>
>>162010792
Yep. The guns are gone so you die too less bullshit, but everything takes way too many hits too kill
>>
When can I upgrade my base?
I'm at the gold cap and it's not even high enough to buy Mushroom Stew. Meanwhile, I keep getting player Haters attacking me with 3 premium (I think) badges.

I just got to the floor with the second boss.
>>
File: ahhhhHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
50,000 AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?
>>
>>162010819
You realize there's an option where you can send your frozen fighters to invade people's worlds, right? I mean, I don't expect you to know, since talking without playing the game is a thing on this /v/-based board

After an invasion, there's a small presentation of how that went, including a damage graph of how much you inflicted and took. If that graph, for some reason, shows that his character dealt, let's say, thousands of damage when that tier of character has at best 700, that means the person he invaded used Death Metals to revive and kill the invader

I can't believe I had to type this all
>>
How do you get to the purple stairs in the Yuki level? Kinda looks like you need a long jump or something
>>
>this game would be nice with an escape rope item
>first boss unlocks it
>costs 120k gold

H-haha
>>
They need to level cap haters on certain floors. 11th floor and there's a level 51 with a butterfly knife. What am I supposed to do but die repeatedly?
>>
>>162011031
THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW HE IS THE ONE WHO IS DOING THE INVADING YOU FUCKING MORON.

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW HE IS THE ONE WHO IS DOING THE INVADING YOU FUCKING MORON.

He didn't say "I got invaded by a pay to player!" he said "I was the one who was invading players"
>>
>>162010704
I'm trying to figure it out myself. You can try TDM but it's a little slow. I think random gathering while exploring new side areas and doing quests might be the best? You might die to a Hater though.

I want to know what peoples' favored method for leveling up several characters is. I want to get three tier 3 characters.
>>
>>>/wsg/1431564
pants shittingly scary do not watch if faint of heart
>>
>>162011206
12k you mean, learn to fucking read kid
>>
>>162011239
Not even the guy you are arguing it, but you lost this one, man. The stat screen shows how much damage happened in battle. Screaming won't fix it.
>>
>>162011014
Who knows, you might need it for endgame gear.
>>
>send level 25 on expedition
>hit 1 time
>did 400 damage
>won

How the everloving fuck? I can't do anywhere near 400 damage when actually playing that character.
>>
>>162011239
>he said "I was the one who was invading players"
That's what I'm talking about, he invaded someone with the expedition. Learn how to read
>>
File: SoG1wsZ.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px)
SoG1wsZ.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
I don't know what I was expecting.
>>
>>162011239
Can you leave this thread? This is embarassing. It's clear he was the one invading, that wasn't the point since the start of the discussion
>>
Oh wow, if you are friends over PSN you get priority on finding their Hater. Just killed my friends'

I wonder if your fighter will go back to the freezer if your friend kills it?
>>
>>162005923
what? the game literally explains what each stat does pretty quickly
>>
>>162011292
>that final backstab
fuckin ow

I've died to that same fucking trap setup at least once now, almost died in the hole at least five

>>162011456
winners don't abuse drugs senpai

stop getting freebies from Mushroom waifu
>>
>difficulty 5 quest
>Defeat any of the Jackals
>1 DM

I hope theres something more than a DM for managing to avoid dem 7k shots
>>
>Get to Grade 3
>Suddenly get my shit wrecked constantly
>Now getting raided constantly
>Can't keep money long enough to resurrect my grade 3 who I went to Kamoto with.

Goddamnit, I'm not sure how dumb I was, but I don't think my stupidity is as much as the Hater pairing. Fuck the NPC haters.
>>
>>162011461
>Can you please leave this thread.

I'm lmaoing @ ur life.
>>
>>162011456
What's that? Do you unlock more stuff with the mushroom girl? I only defeated the 10F boss now
>>
>>162009625

Wire. VegI oil, and mdf wood are 12+
Iron, waste, and plank are 11 and below. Copper and the other shit has no use until level 3.
>>
>>162011695
How much money is your grade 3 costin ya anon? I gotta pay a sweet 65k too get mine. Nothing but farming raids for the next couple of hours for me
>>
>>162011725
After floor 10 you start getting decoy mushrooms, you throw them and it makes a decoy that enemies have to attack and kill before they come after you again, has 700hp pretty useful.

I tried to grill it. Doesn't work.
>>
This game needs:
>Lock on target cycling
>Co-op
>opt-out of raids (lol you lost all that shit you grinded for because you are a human begin that requires sleep). Haters/Expeditions can stay.
>Better hit detection. I could make a small pile of webms of being hit at the end of a roll while clearly no where near the enemy, if I had saved any of the clips.
>blocked damage cap (~10% of HP or so? something so you don't get one shot despite a block)
>less one shotting in general in higher level floors
>>
>>162011920
Oh, nice. Thanks for the info
>>
>>162011920
you tried eating it? I'd try it but I literally cant afford to lose a fighter
>>
>>162011456

You do know that the PS4 has a built in screenshot function, right?
>>
>maxed out third character
>equipped everyone with +5 gear and +5 machetes and hammers
>created a new one and gave her full gear
>put my three old characters on defense

Now even if I lose on defense I won't lose that many resources
>>
>>162012076
Does small damage and then spawns on the spot making you cough for a few seconds. There's no upside to using it that way.
>>
>>162011674
i think when you finally get to level 200 to beat a jackal they'll be just like normal enemies
>>
>>162011963
you can opt out of raids, it takes a minute and a half to be able to leave, or if you buy the express pass you can do it with no limit.
>>
>>162012085
Not that guy, but sharing screenshots is a pain. Needs dropbox functionality
>>
>>162011963
>Lock on target cycling
game was made to be played without locking on
>Co-op
would make the game trivial and difficulty is the only thing it has going for it
>opt-out of raids
just make raids defendable by a player character/add a raid limit per 24 hours
>better hit detection
true
>blocked damage cap 10% of HP or so
this is really fucking stupid, what the game needs is shields to make blocking viable
>less one shotting in general in higher level floors
get upgraded armour, I was getting 2 shot until I got the +5 versions of the starting armour and now I can take 12+ hits before I die
>>
>>162011395

Expedition makes him into a dank hater.
>>
File: 1480997131671.jpg (31KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1480997131671.jpg
31KB, 500x403px
>mfw I learned you can loss decals if you get raided
>>
>>162011963
>Lock on cycling.
Game obviously needs this, completely agree.
>Opt out of raids
No, the raids are part of the game, spend your money or lose it stop dying in the tower.
>Better hit detection
Game obviously has some flaws with hit detection, seems like theres a lot of weird iframes thrown in places for no reason.
>Blocked damage cap
Absolutely not. Would make the game a complete fucking joke.
>Less one shotting
I think that this is indicative of a completely different issue, that haters start spawning like 10-20 levels above you. IF the haters were capped at your level you wouldn't be complaining about damage or one shotting.

Also
>no mention of how horrible fighting more than 2 enemies at once is
>no mention of how the game is just stunlock trading.
>>
>>162012456
You steal a rare decal in the tutorial raid, they talk about it.
>>
>>162011239
kindly let it die
>>
>>162005995
Bone Tubers.
>>
Where can I find Bullet Metal?
>>
>>162012870
A lot of quests have them.
>>
>>162012285
uploading to a blank twitter account takes like 5 seconds
>>
>>162012870
the normal monsters that have guns and flamethorwers in their stomachs
>>
File: 1462382362145.png (62KB, 600x229px) Image search: [Google]
1462382362145.png
62KB, 600x229px
When i downloaded the game i thought i wasn't going to like it
Then during the tutorial i saw how decent it actually looks and thought i was going to like it.
Then i started playing the actual game and the same shit that frequently happens in other roguelikes happened.

I didn't get any gear drops for ages, had to fistfight my way through monsters naked, then finally got a weapon, which was just some poop flare gun that just seems to be worse than fists, then i ended up finally getting a strong pickaxe, but what's that, it had such low durability that it broke after 1 1/2 enemies.
And then i ended up getting killed.

Don't know what to think about this yet desu.
>>
>>162013002
keep playing and watch the game open up and start getting/making durable items
>>
>>162012752
>>162012456
How exactly does stealing decals work? I wasn't really paying too much attention while rushing through the start, which sucks if it means I could have been stealing even more shit while I was raiding

Also on that note, can I safely remove premium decals from fighters and stick them on other fighters? Or do that just persist when the character dies?
>>
File: 1451444933074.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451444933074.webm
2MB, 800x450px
TRIPLE THRILL KILL
>>
>>162013002
Just wait till you meet your first hater
>>
So how do I start the game? I've been stuck on the initial load before the logos for over 15 minutes
>>
>>162013174
Sometimes If you go on a raid, and die, they take all your shit (I dont even think the player gets it I think you just lose it)

Sometimes when you go on a raid you can steal their defender, and if it has a decal you take that.
>>
>>162011963
>>162012308
>>162012559
IT DOES HAVE LOCK-ON CYCLING!!!! PRESS UP ON THE FUCKING D-PAD!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: qmm.png (307KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
qmm.png
307KB, 500x500px
I supposed you can't change the audio to japanese?
>>
>>162013341
Fucking Meijin, THIS is the tip you're supposed to give, not telling me shit I already found out.
>>
Update when?

>can't sort item box and bag by item type
>frame hitches when switching weapons
>loading times when doing anything in the menus
>can't hit O to leave the rolodex (wtf why???)
>>
Where can i get a boomshroom
>>
>>162013425
Because you have to press quare.
>>
>>162013464
in the tower
>>
>>162013425

I always fuck this up. I can't fathom what they were thinking when they suddenly made the cancel/exit button Square when it's Circle for EVERY OTHER MENU IN THE ENTIRE GAME.
>>
>>162013541
Well ya but what floor
>>
>>162013360

Just checked and theirs no option in the menu. there could be on the title screen but i doubt it
>>
>>162013002
>hasn't even made it to his first real hater yet

you might as well give up now senpai,
>>
>>162013415
dude for the longest time I didn't know you could sneak suplex people.
>>
>>162001787

You literally just changed my entire world
>>
I saw some people mention it but lockon cycling is in the game, hit up on the dpad
>>
>>162013849
>>162013225

Well, my criticism is just that the game is boring when you don't get any items. Just like any other game with the general direction of this game such as Binding of Isaac or Nuclear Throne
>>
The rest of the game updated over night and I reached floor 9 today.

Is there a fool proof strat for that JIN DIE Lady? I more or less tanked my way through and had to use a desth metal before the cery last hit. Coen was piss easy in comparison.

I don't know when/how to approach her.

Also I finally know where all those haters are coming from.
Now that I can access rank 2 fighters, I will let my lvl 25 rank 1s die instead of just deleting them.

Is there a goretastic kill compilation yet?
>>
File: 1480387476003.gif (4MB, 593x396px) Image search: [Google]
1480387476003.gif
4MB, 593x396px
>Gun breaks before I run out of ammo
Are there any katanas in this game?
>>
Is there a trick to being able to capture fighters during a raid? Just raided for a very long time and never got the option, despite killing a lot of guards.
>>
>>162014190
get up in her face (literally rubbing against her) and she can't hit you. Get a few hits in before she teleports. Use the pillars for cover and get in close. also she can't hear so I think crouch walking might help a bit if you wanna take it slow.
>>
>>162014243
Every time I've been able to pick one up they died from a normal punch, the r1, focus and goretastic all seem to prevent it. Maybe there is some kind of overkill damage threshold preventing capture.
>>
>>162014053
Why does it have to be so hard? I don't understand

Just being able to cycle locking with the right stick would be far more intuitive, like dark souls does it. I also wish you could just cycle through mushrooms and beasts with the up or down button on the dpad, i find using the touchpad in the heat of battle a bit clunky.
>>
am i missing something fighting johnny? i'm doing literally 0 damage to him even though the fight is so easy
>>
>>162014190
>I will let my lvl 25 rank 1s die instead of just deleting them.

But won't you just encounter them again on your way with a different character and have to kill them anyways?

At least thats the impression i got when the mechanic was explained. All of the characters that died appeared as enemies and of course i had to kill them, which sent them back to the freezer
>>
HOW DO I WEAR MORE DECALS?
>>
I got a message about a new Fighter being available in the depot. This is the first time I have seen it.

Worth replacing one (or even all) of my current Fighters? Annoyingly I cant check whats new in the depot without deleting one of my fighters.
>>
>>162012559
>. IF the haters were capped at your level you wouldn't be complaining about damage or one shotting.
Sure you would because level has nothing to do with horribly broken damage calculation.
>>
>>162014678
get more fridge space
>>
File: lucky.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px)
lucky.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Does no one read the tutorial messages it says what luck is right there
>>
>>162014553

Not if you delete them.
I think he means he'll let them go out fighting before they are deleted.
>>
>>162014784
i'm more curious why anyone cares, you're gonna max everything eventually.
>>
>>162014413
Thanks I will have to try that. Just been beating them with hammers
>>
>>162014763

I can't buy any upgrades yet. Unless I just haven't found the menu.
>>
>>162014875
Hammer should still work, I think you just don't want to go overboard on the damage.
>>
>>162014908
Tokyo Death Metro menu has a section to expand fridge, costs blue flames
>>
anyone got any tricks of recovering high level haters as a level 1? with my armour rage punch+stomp is no longer cutting it
>>
>>162013219
probably should of cut that part where you botched the dropkick there champ
>>
What is the best place to farm food? I ate all my frogs on my way to floor 10
>>
>>162015170
>botched
>>
>>162015170
nah that made it awesome; they all hit each other while he laid down and took a nappy
>>
>>162014669
ANYONE? I ONLY HAVE ONE SLOT
>>
Can we make this into Suda51 general too? Id like to talk about killer7, NMH and shadows of the damned
>>
>>162015218
first floor
>>
>>162015170
It was intentional. Notice how he dodges all of their attacks by laying on the ground? fuckin casuals I swear.
>>
>>162015161
squish frog, cook shroom ,throw shroom FREE HITS
>>
File: Fun_at_Seyane.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fun_at_Seyane.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Reminder that the AR is severely underrated

Once you upgrade its dmg and make it full auto. Its great for haters. Since the AI will be too afraid to charge.
>>
How do you upgrade your fighter classes?
How do you grill shit like Boomshrooms? Throwing them into the fire doesn't work. Can fireworks do the trick?
>>
>>162005782
>>162005916
It's the express elevator, right? Yeah that's been happening to me too.
>>
alright boys, real talk. Gold from the raids is too damn slow. All three of my tier threes are dead. Is farming bosses viable? Has anyone actually killed the first boss over and over?
>>
>>162015345
you have to unlock another kind of character
>>
>>162015568
Okay, cool. Thanks man.
>>
So when does the crazy Suda51 plot kick in?

Im 5 floors in and I havent seen much of his usual craziness
>>
>>162008461
See whenever I try this all the haters have guns and the screamers all bumrush me with saws and completely ignore the hater.
>>
>>162015372
I'd be cool with this.

>>162015659
People are saying LID is real and the arcade is just a method of controlling dead bodies to explore the tower of barbs safely.
>>
>>162008461
>You can do floor 1-5 with a single upgraded craft item and make 20-30k
why are you lieing kek
>>
>>162015513
climb the tower

hold your mushroom near the fire, a prompt to cook it instead of throw will appear
>>
Which floors do snails appear on again?
>>
>>162015851
Oh, cool. Fantastic, thank you very much.

What's everyone's favorite Goretastic kill? Unarmed and iron are mine, so far.
>>
>>162015823
I'm not? I have +4 Hammer+'s One of them will take me several floors.
>>
>Got lost around floor 16
>Boss broke all my armor and all but one weapon
>Took three areas to find an elevator fighting everything with bare fists naked
>28 points of health
>Finally reach an area with elevator
>So many snipers, machete hater and a machete dev hater
>Spring past them
>Go to elevator
>Prompt not working
>Heart pink
>Sprint and run in a random directon
>See stairs
>use them
>Come back
>Drive down
20k gold, six blueprints, 5k exp, 1200 SP, and I saw a raid message every single floor so I'm probably fucked (In elevator now going down)
>>
>>162015969
you won't make 30k in floors 1-5, especially while not picking up weapons since they give the most amount of gold
>>
>>162016045
>weapons give like 100coins
>killing a guy gives like 200coins
>chests give like 500-900 coins

Why are you so bad?
>>
File: righton.png (353KB, 570x464px) Image search: [Google]
righton.png
353KB, 570x464px
>>162015510
>Fun_at_Seyane.webm
>>
>>162015942
After the second miniboss
>>
GERO GERO GERO
>>
>>162016117
>doesn't pick anything up for free cash.
learn to fucking count retard
>>
>>162016221
>X
BITCH
>>
>>162015510
the fuck is that ff7 tier shoulder
>>
Any tips for 2 grade fighters for the 11 - 20 floors? i only have a maxed collector rank 2 but i choose not to risk her too much.
>>
>>162015816
>People are saying LID is real and the arcade is just a method of controlling dead bodies to explore the tower of barbs safely.

Isn't that somewhat obvious?
>>
File: snip.png (79KB, 180x209px) Image search: [Google]
snip.png
79KB, 180x209px
Fuckhead!
>>
>>162016430
i have a few level 50s and im still stuck on 17
>>
>sleep for a few hours
>come back
>20 raids on me
>only 4 lived
>>
File: gf is worried.png (449KB, 657x699px)
gf is worried.png
449KB, 657x699px
>Hunter has been sent
>>
Any point in taking blueprints you've already unlocked?
>>
File: Cirno_152.jpg (16KB, 512x384px)
Cirno_152.jpg
16KB, 512x384px
>get revenge AND kidnapped his waifu
>but also need to farm shit.

Im tempted to rubberband for 24h
>>
File: 1481062859567.webm (3MB, 873x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481062859567.webm
3MB, 873x360px
How Suda is this game?
>>
>>162016605
They sell for about 300
>>
>>162016605
to sell, i guess
>>
>>162016605
As far as I can tell, you can sell them for a good chunk of change. 600 or some odd a pop.
>>
Utter mad man running the LID twitter just retweeted this kek

https://twitter.com/WolfmanNeS/status/806277317051957248
>>
Anyone know where to get an Aluminum Can? Trying to upgrade my bat.
>>
>>162016694
Suda's style is all over the cutscenes and bosses but those are scattered throughout somewhat sparsely
>>
File: 8qslm3jk.png (172KB, 348x348px)
8qslm3jk.png
172KB, 348x348px
>mfw I sent 3 characters chasing a guy and each of them killed him once
>>
>>162016694
source
>>
I think i just lost the last bit of patience i had for this game.

Just now, after sapping through all my god-forsaken health items (And fuck if any) to beat this cheap fucking cunt Jin-Die, manage to get all the way up to level 8 to find no fucking elevator, die, re-buy, and have to walk back to re-fight her is UN-fucking-belivable.

Fucking Suda

Got to give it to the kike it's a brilliant way to sneak quick-bucks into his rice-bank.
>>
Good floor to get venur wood?
>>
>free day so played about seven hours.
>Same guy keeps sending a hunter after me every hour on the dot.
>Its always a level naked fisticuffs hater that dies in one hit and hits for like 12 points of damage.

I don't get it, does he not know how it works or...
>>
>>162016998
u don't rike it?
>>
>>162016998
>Having trouble with jin-die
Just run up to her and drop kick her
>>
>>162016998
git gud jin-die is a fucking joke just run at her and she can't attack
>>
>>162016861
That first side area you unlock after beating Coen usually has a fuckton of aluminum for me
>>
>>162016998
im right there with you man. My patience has never been tested to such a degree. They even give out free death metal to get you addicted.
>>
>>162016694
Very. The environments are really Suda if you take a good look at them, and the cutscenes are Killer 7 level nuts. There's also cool shit like a machine that shows you old timey video introductions to various characters, a soundtrack of like 180 songs just for the hub area, and a bunch of merchants so weird Hitler in a space suit is the most normal of the lot by far.
>>
>>162016949
Lesson of the Evil
>>
anyone kill the 3rd boss yet? I just killed floor 26 coen___ with machete E +4 and am looking for a stronger weapon, sword looks like it might be good, but if anyone who has made it passed the 3rd boss wants to share their setup id be very happy.
>>
can you invade/get invaded without PS+?
>>
File: 1476400217387.jpg (127KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476400217387.jpg
127KB, 1440x900px
I'll probably be heading to the level 10 boss, the third of those cobbled together monsters tonight, after cheesing a bit through Valkyria Chronicles.

Any advice or bullshit I should look out for?
>>
>>162017305
you first kid. Tips for us stuck in the teenage years.
>>
>>162017320
yeah
>>
>>162017320
Yes you baka
>>
>>162016694
source?
>>
Since the side areas get randomized every day, is there any point to completing them?
>>
>>162017413
I wanna say Suicide Club, but not too sure.
>>
The knife and claws are completely unusable because the first regular attack has absolutely no range and you don't step forward at all. You end being forced to use the special attack only. They could be ok as an offhand for the one attack but not better than an iron. AVOID AVOID AVOID
>>
>>162017320

PS+ is never needed for free to play games.
>>
>>162017369
upgrade machete as much as possible, machete E +4 will destroy everything through level 20. also upgrade your armor it helps immensely. I use dark ryback armor E (pants and body) with night scout head. Machete rage move is good for wiff punish on haters and does a lot of damage to bosses. pillbugs are good for eating and getting rez shrooms.
>>
File: 1452572790678.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452572790678.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
DO-TRI-QUAD-MULTI-OMNI KILLLL
>>
>Ran up the tower for the next boss
>in the small amount of time it took me to get up three floors I was raided 8 times.

God damn it, there needs to be some fucking cooldown.
>>
>Third character death on 11F by dualwielding Machete Dev Haters

last one was utter bullshit and got me as i rounded a corner. Thats how i usually cheese haters
>>
Where can I find an aluminum box ?
>>
>>162016835
I don't get it.
>>
>>162016694
It's not Suda, it's Grasshopper. Punk, but not deep or anything. It's got a good style though, better than Killer Is Dead, Shadows, or Shit Chainsaw. The sound design is one of my favorite parts - great voice acting, music, and sfx.
>>
Why does it say recording stopped on the title screen and recording resumed after when I haven't touched the share button in months?
>>
Anyone rip the OST yet? I really need that Jackals introduction song, that shit was amazing.
>>
>>162017869
sony is always watching you jacking off
they stop it at the title and resume again when you play the game
>>
Jesus these threads move fast.
>>
>>162017805
idiot fishing for retweets; ignore
>>
any idea where to get DOD Arms Green Metal or MILK Green metal?
>>
Is it possible to get multiple Fighters back from a floor in a single run?
I've only ever been able to find one per run.
>>
Looks like Hitler graduated college, went to space and now he's selling me weapons
>>
>>162017010
Daneda, 7th Floor.
>>
>>162018114

You can get both from a tier 2 quest. not sure which though think the DOD one was 20 blunt kills
>>
Can someone please tell me what the Lithium currency does aside from tiny amounts used to RnD? I have a fair bit but it's just getting stolen bit by bit because I can't find anything to spend it on.
>>
>>162018232
Your fridge you idiot
>>
>>162018232
increasing your maximum bank currency amount, toilet stalls, number of fighter slots in the freezer, more shit like that
>>
>>162018114
>>162018185
also gold chest in the 2nd area generally
>>
>>162017869
Cause the ps4 is always recording your gameplay
>>
File: 1479497361685.gif (2MB, 360x243px) Image search: [Google]
1479497361685.gif
2MB, 360x243px
>mfw Sword Gore move
>>
>>162016694
Shallow and retarded mechanics with bad camera, lock on, clunky combat that still manages to be a lot of fun. So like every suda game ever. 7/10 at best like all of his games.
>>
>>162018232
E type R&D stars using thousands of SPLithium
>>
>Die to a machete hater
Nerfs when?
>>
Best move / weapon to steal some waifus? dual machetes seems to outright kill them
>>
>>162018787
punch for a finisher
>>
>>162018314
>>162018348
>>162018721

Do I go to the freezer to spend it?
>>
File: 1479516151449.jpg (142KB, 647x479px) Image search: [Google]
1479516151449.jpg
142KB, 647x479px
>>162002190
>mfw i got 4 death metals in mine
spent those badboys on storage space because 30 is not enough
anyone know how to extend the killcoin wallet?
>>
This is the most love and hate game I have ever played in my life. One minute I am having a blast and the other minute I fucking hate it and want to delete it.
>>
>>162018915
The tokyo train conductor has a section for it.
God we need a fucking pastebin soon
>>
>>162018915
no, you do it at the mp raid console thing, where you setup your defenses.
>>
>Hater with a gun
>Throw healing item
>>
>>162018759
Hopefully never. The machete is the ultimate anti hater weapon which can kinda suck against you but it's worth it to be able to roll through gun wielding haters on the surface
>>
What floor is station on?
>>
>1st 10 floors are raider/postapoc themed
>2nd 10 floors are military themed
>3rd 10 floors are fantasy themed
>4th 10 floors are samurai/japanese themed

why the fuck isint there a sci fi themed floor?
>>
poor tetsuo
no one even knows his name
>>
>>162018968
TALK
TO
THE
FUCKING
PLASTIC FUCKER
>>
>>162018968
Tetsuo is the name!
>>
>>162019093
HE'S NOT PLASTIC RETARD. READ YOUR EMAILS FROM UNCLE FINN.
>>
>>162019039
dlc
:^)
>>
>enemies can pick up shit from the ground and use them

Fucking hell.
>>
>>162019231
And you can fuck them up while they do it
>>
>>162019182
i'd pay for another bunch of floors with new weapons/armour and minibosses/floor bosses

they just need to add an infinite tower separate for co-op and real pvp invasions
>>
>>162019039
Lore gives them an excuse to add more if the game is popular, legend has it the tower gets taller each year.
>>
>Lost another to Machetes

Ah well guess ill have to punch shit with a grade 1 fighter :))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>162019039
Thats where the content updates are. Themed floors.

>yfw they announce 10 floors of Christmas event soon
>>
File: 1472837239664.gif (237KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1472837239664.gif
237KB, 276x268px
>>162017373
>>162017403
>>162017569

nice, thank you senpais
>>
File: Cx1ooI5UAAAbtSo.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cx1ooI5UAAAbtSo.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
good god the carnival level enemies are such big fucking gamage sponges
>>
>5floors with no elevator
>level 70 hater shows up
>hit him once 0 damage
>run for the exit
>accidentally drop kick the exit.

I hate this game.
>>
it's available on PC!! run
>>
>>162019330
Thats why I grinded fists first. Dealing 100+ damage with any class. Learn to parry instead of rolling when you get comboed. Is much better.
>>
>>162019467
kys senpai
>>
>>162019039
Jackals
>>
I just want some balance on the invasion and the hater system

A buff to coin drops would also be ok

Otherwise, I'm having a lot of fun. It's just annoying to run around as a lv 15 and be mowed down by a lv 40 dev hater with an assault rifle
>>
>>162019417
get an upgraded weapon +4, you're pretty much forced to upgrade an upgraded weapon to progress at that point, especially with how much hp the fucking mid-bosses have
>>
Anyone else drawing dicks on the map when invading?
>>
>>162019560
yep already have those

gotta carry multiple to get through floors
>>
File: think.jpg (47KB, 960x465px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
47KB, 960x465px
>floor 12
>have 6 blueprints
>tfw 2 of those spinning fuckers kill me
Do i get back the blueprints if i revive her?
>>
File: party.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
party.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>no healing items
>shit is breaking
>tons of blueprints and mats in me
>desperately looking for an elevator
>being cautious with stealth, crouching, avoiding fights, stealth suplexing people and luring one by one
>suddenly the gates close
>hurrrr durrrr die xDDD

This game is so fucking stupid at times. I wouldnt be mad if the exits were not sealed off but they force me into this shit and I have no choice but to get lucky or die.
>>
>>162019936
Buy her back from the fridge
>>
>>162019936
If you go with another fighter and rescue the corpse personally you get the fighter back but lose the loot. Wish they would change it and let you keep everything.
>>
how to kill pillbug for shroom
>>
>>162020069
Step on it then kill it with anything
>>
>>162020069
Stomp on it a lot, it eventually cracks
>>
>>162019936
Yeah, you'll recover everything if you buy her from the fridge, including the gold she's acquired.

>>162019942
NEVER SHULDA COME HERE
>>
>>162019942
Recall your fighter. Once you realize how you still get the money you collected from a recalled fighter the game loses a bit of the anger factor.
>>
File: 1479742469660.png (228KB, 358x408px)
1479742469660.png
228KB, 358x408px
>man I wish they had a consumable that let you teleport to the waiting room instantly. That would be great
>unlock new vending machine
>it has the item
>freak out
>130,000 gold for 1

Come the fuck on.
>>
>>162002653
It's ingenious really.

The greatest obstacle to people trying to ascend the tower, the core feature that prevents them from finishing the game, are other players.
>>
as you spend more time on 1 floor, you'll hear bells
the more times the bell rings, the "closer" a jackal is to spawning
this of course ends with the 1 siren
just a little tip for you dudes
>>
anyone know a solid way of killing pillbugs yet? the free second chance seems OP and they are easy to farm
>>
>>162020394
What would you be willing to pay?
>>
>>162007802
go to the floor with the coen
>>
How do you go to floor 14 ?
>>
>>162020445
15,000 - 20,000 gold tops.
>>
File: Dubious intent.png (188KB, 225x361px)
Dubious intent.png
188KB, 225x361px
>>162002653
>tfw dont want to talk to tetsuo because then Ill have to deal with this shit
>but also want a wallet upgrade because it pisses me off seeing coins go to waste
>>
>>162020594
Lmao for that price you could just let your guy die and buy him back.
>>
>>162020205
OH SHIT I DID NOT KNOW THAT

But I did notice I often had way more money than I shoulda after rescuing someone. I just thought it was a bug.

Screw that slow and steady shit I was doing. Time to go balls to the wall.
>>
>>162007634
>farming the silver chest in the boss room
please tell me the boss doesn't respawn before I go in there
>>
>>162020561
pls answer a jackal just spawned and I'm afraid
>>
>>162020868
Goodbye anon's fighter
>>
>>162007770
>"Harder to spot while sneaking
probably stops them randomly turning around when you're right behind them, sounds good considering stealth attacks are the best way to go about higher floors without carrying 10 weapons
>>
>>162020735
The salvage price increases depending on how rare the material you were carrying was. It can go up to 50,000-70,000. When my characters die and they were carrying nothing I let them die and start over. Leveling is really fast.
>>
>70k in the bank
>2 (two) TWO FUCKING FLOORS
>Killed by a boss
>Don't have death medals
>Come back
>29k to recover body full of blueprints
>Can't recover because during those FIVE GOD DAMN MINUTES got raided so many times that I was left with 2k

If I sold everything I have it wouldn't amount to a fraction I need to recover this shit.
>>
File: Cyp4gxXgAASM7P.jpg (77KB, 802x1080px)
Cyp4gxXgAASM7P.jpg
77KB, 802x1080px
Is it true that you can get the Ryback set below 10F? Where should I look for? I'm currently going with DIY Attack Head + Guerrila Fighter Body + Steel Soldier pants, all +4, but everything still hits pretty hard and I wanted something to help me start 12F
>>
>>162021193
>The salvage price increases depending on how rare the material you were carrying was.
it depends on floor and nothing else
>>
>>162021227
>Lies on the internet.

Why?
>>
>>162020868
RUN
>>
>>162021242
I found a blueprint for a rybeck mask on either floor 3 or floor 4

But I need hemp to r&d it and I haven't found any
>>
>>162020868
https://youtu.be/9imCm6CrNZ8
>>
>Screamers and Haters mostly have guns now
>Still rek them with fists and hammer

It's pretty easy to avoid gunfire but some shots can do maaajor damage

>>162021242
I've had Dark Ryback pants since like floor 3
>>
>die to a level 70 hater on floor 16
>30k to revive
>ill just start a new character for some cash
>level 30-40 haters on floor one with assault rifles and broadswords and full armor

Why? Please?
>>
>>162021595
i was on floor 3 and got raped by a lvl 52 hater
>>
>>162020989
>>162021341
>>162021437

Don't worry I survived

Can't find the way to floor 14 though
>>
Can you listen to the music while traversing the tower? Like the bands and stuff?

Also, I remember sometime talking about a 3v3 pvp mode. Was that true?
>>
>>162011456
You do realize that you don't have to throw stuff into fire and can just cook things in your hands if you stand near it?
>>
Is just me or did the floor map change?
>>
>level 12 hater 3 shots my level 30 fighter in a stunlock combo

What the fuck did I just watch.
>>
>>162019942
>have gun
>line them up
>fire through em
>>
>>162021870
no
and no, you got lied to
>>
>>162021871

Yeah this. A cooked Decoy Mushroom has 900 base health.

ALWAYS COOK EVERYTHING
IT WILL ALWAYS IMPROVE IT

I feel like others may not know so that's my PSA for the day
>>
File: Yamcha fights a Saibaman.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yamcha fights a Saibaman.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>162021812
>>
>>162022105
Fuck.
And damn.
>>
>>162021871
I actually had no idea, thanks.
>>
When is the cash store supposed to open? have they said how much the express pass etc will cost
>>
Okay, we need someone to make a pastebin with a complete FAQ.

We still have some hundred posts before bump limit, we need to work on that
>>
>>162021993
a higher ranked hater rekt your lower ranked one
>>
File: 16.png (313KB, 785x594px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
313KB, 785x594px
>>162008119
press up on the d-pad.

this shit should be in the OP in big bold letters for everyone to see.
>>
>>162021982

It sometimes does but I have absolutely no idea why. Seems like there's a set variation for each floor maybe
>>
>invading AI bases for dosh
>first AI perfect blocks my fucking drop kick
>tear gas
>line up a drop kick
>CRITICAL 1540

does this shit ever get old?
>>
>>162022217
But I only have rank 2 haters, and I've only just hit floor 11
>>
So are we still not united in a single region? Why not choose oman, it has under 10 people.
>>
>>162022403
yeah their gear is also ranked two gg
>>
>>162022382
I mean the whole map, is this normal?
>>
>>162022478
O-oh
>>
reminder: expedition rewards are sent to the reward box meaning you can safely store some emergency kill coins for, well, an emergency.
>>
>>162022382
Each individual zone rearranges every trip to the lobby, the zones themselves shuffle around once a day. They stay on their proper floors, and ones along the blue elevator stay in their spots
>>
>>162022535

Smart idea. I feel dumb for being so greedy. Do you know how 24 hour expeditions work? Is my fighter going to stalk the same enemy every maybe hour or so? What happens when they go off line? And how muck more Kill Coins can I make for a full day expedition?
>>
too lazy to convert these both to webms
https://twitter.com/HighWeyStarr/status/806298732954263552
a
https://twitter.com/HighWeyStarr/status/806299976913580032
b
>>
>>162009649
same and the pants i just cant find the green shit to craft them
>>
Ready to kill myself after losing so many Fighters to Haters with either two handed axes or longswords. Its fucking impossible to get out of this death spiral without buying DM (and i cant even do that)
>>
>kill the first actual boss and go out of the sewers
>decide to take some time to scavenge and explore the floors I didn't go to yet
>create an scavenger and grind to lv 15 on Coen
>decide to start exploring the third floor
>lv 35 dev hater with a butterfly knife kills me in one combo
Fun game
>>
>>162023398
yeah i had one snipe me. they only loaded in after i was dead.
>>
>>162021242
Fair warning, Ryback set decreases your slashing resistance, so you might not want to use that particular set until floors 13+ where most enemies start switching to firearms.
>>
>People talking about Skill Shrooms

Where do those fuckers crop up? Haven't seen one yet and I just passed floor 16
>>
>>162023398
Yeah it's p fucking ridiculous. I'd say this game's most egregious and bothersome problem is the op as fuck haters
>>
>>162022871
They work the same as 1 hour expeditions. Your fighter goes out, and fights. kill or die, they return with rewards. If they kill, they grab a piece of equipment from the player they killed.
>>
>>162019942
it's easy to spot trap rooms, if you see a turn key by a door, it's a trap room.
>>
>>162021227
Maybe I'm going a bit too far with my revenge raids...
>>
>>162022203
ive been working on one, but i havent really managed to get enough information to expand it a lot so its still basic right now. http://pastebin.com/3xTc44R5
>>
>>162023727
oh wow thats pretty funny, keep fighting the good fight
>>
File: 1k women.jpg (86KB, 580x462px) Image search: [Google]
1k women.jpg
86KB, 580x462px
>fighting level 31 hater with machete
>lands a crit for 313 damage and does 75% of my health
>character starts screaming in pain until she dies to the 2nd hit which also crits for another 300
>explode into blood
ok
>>
File: 1471766009995.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471766009995.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>162023727
>>
>>162023631
i was hoping expeditions would bring back materials. no chance of that happening?
>>
>Hear siren
Oh shit time to fucking leave
>>
>>162023859
No, they literally go there to kill the player and steal their inventory.
>>
>>162022193
you can literally get that right now; what are you talking about
>>
>>162023727
i was wondering how long it would take someone to draw a penis on that replay. get to it anon.
>>
At what floor do you unlock tier 4 fighters?
>>
>>162023991

Theres nothing in the PS store for me. Im in the UK if that changes anything
>>
File: 1397776320183.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1397776320183.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>Alabama is about to lose the raid war
>don't have the option to raid anyone in Tennessee
God damn it, first to go to war, first to lose.
>>
>>162024204
ah, probably does. :/ hopefully will be up soon
>>
>>162024119
25 i think
>>
>>162022253
we need a pastebin that has tips and tricks for newguys
>>
Where can I find aluminum cans?
>>
>>162024459
11+
>>
>>162022997
>still fighting haters in melee when you ever have a choice
It really isn't worth it fampai, their damage is fucking stupid high.

Maxing the crossbow is fast as shit, the final rank was only 3.8k. Backing off and loosing a bolt or two and forcing a guard, then opening up again when they start advancing really makes quick work of them

>>162024241
Yeah it absolutely fucking sucks, I maybe get a raid every other hour, and I've done at least 43 raids now. If I step into the tower, I literally get raided by the same Tennessee faggot !three times in two floors!

so fuck'em, I've had my controller AFK running at the waiting room wall the entire time so I'm not a point pinata
>>
>>162024434
working on it http://pastebin.com/3xTc44R5
>>
>died the second I killed the floor 20 boss
>no death metal
>go to the store to fucking buy some becuase fuck that
>I CANT BUY ANY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>162024642

>It really isn't worth it fampai, their damage is fucking stupid high.

I literally just have 72 coins and im stuck with grade 1 All rounders. i just keep throwing myself at my level 27 and abusing rage attacks to down their health.
>>
>>162024849
You have to earn it senpai
>>
File: CzCWVILXAAAR7rK.jpg (104KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CzCWVILXAAAR7rK.jpg
104KB, 1200x675px
remember if invaders die in the main room they leave behind a bloodstain and a piece of gear
>>
>2 days later and still no invasions

Man, I chose a really safe region
>>
>>162024896
fuck that I earned the kill, boss is fucking dog shit
>>
you can actually buy death shekels
I purchased 20 like 3 hours ago>>162024849
>>
Alright fess up. Which one of you is called TheL0liGod?

Also, how do I taunt?
>>
>>162024642
>Maxing the crossbow is fast as shit, the final rank was only 3.8k
Are you talking about the Robber's Crossbow or something like that? The one you can get early on?
>>
quick question, how do you block in this game . . . like what button is it?
>>
>>162025109
i've tried before, i'm pretty sure US has a different version of the game since whenever I tried to log in to add them to the cart they disssapear
>>
>>162025282
circle
>>
>>162022515
No that shit definitely flipped, I spent 12 hours playing yesterday it did not look like that.
>>
How do I get to F14
>>
>>162025328
ah thanks, i got to level 5 before i realized i had no idea how to block.
>>
>can make assault rifles now

Feels good.
>>
>>162025147
Yeah, Robber's Crossbow. I only have it at +4, and while I am using a grade2 shooter character, it's more than enough to deal with machetefags as long as you lock-on, backpeddle, and fire every time they aren't guarding

Holding X and pressing R2/L2 reloads as a heads up if you haven't found that out yet
>>
Where to find wool?
>>
>>162024008
There's a post with penis on reddit since 2 days ago.
>>
>>162025621
I see a shitload on floor 16 and above/below since I die there a lot like an idiot. pretty sure.
>>
Anyone got any tips to share?

We could make a pastebin out of em.

- Don't do TDM tutorial until you have a bunch of rank 2 machete wielders at the least. Alternatively do not bother with defense at all and just spend all your money on gear and store it when you log out.

- Don't kidnap defenders, it is pointless and just paints a target over your own base.

- Send your fighters on expeditions, they will get coins and other shit for free. Even level 1 mooks work for this and the coins go into your reward box, which is good because...

- Your reward box cannot be raided, so if you have coin rewards leave them in there until you need it.

- You can cycle lock on with up on the dpad

- Breaking line of sight against a ranged enemy causes them to run at you. You can abuse this with corners.

- Rage moves that knock down can be used to cheese haters. Rage -> Stomp x2 -> Rage -> etc

- Don't waste death metal on revives, use it to expand storage. Salvage requests from the freezer give you all items back, including gold, they can pay for themselves a lot of times.

- Your fists can be fairly powerful, use them to save on equipment costs.

- You can still use rage moves and goretastic with ranged weapons even if they have no ammo.

- When leveling up a weapon for mastery, only the last hit counts for exp. Punch them down to low HP and use the weapon to finish them.

- Perfect blocking, use it fucker

- If you're no longer regening health, you can eat anything to start it back up. It's small, but you can turn normally skippable toughshrooms into a heal when you're running low.

- Cook every beast or shroom you find, go into throw mode and press x when next to fire. It will improve them, even boomshrooms.
>>
>>162025731
I've been working on a pastebin, you have a couple there I didn't think to add. http://pastebin.com/3xTc44R5
>>
>>162025731
>Perfect blocking

how
>>
File: IMG_20120728_111548.jpg (187KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20120728_111548.jpg
187KB, 2048x1536px
I didn't even catch that weapons level up.

Is that what running the same blueprint through the shop multiple times does?
>>
>>162025731

This is the best tip in the entire game, this should be the top of every list of tips about this game.

YOU DONT HAVE TO FIGHT THAT LEVEL 50 MACHETE HATER.

If things are fucking insane, turn around and walk out of the level and let rng give you a new hater.
>>
File: 1451712334070.jpg (40KB, 386x498px) Image search: [Google]
1451712334070.jpg
40KB, 386x498px
>roll tide gets rolled
feels good
>>
>>162026094
It's a just guard. Block right before they hit you can you will stun them for a free hit.
>>
Well that was fucking lame, just got my warbux as a loser

>4.5k gold
>4.5k blue
For about 43 raids

There was a only a 70raid gap at the end, which I could have singlehandidly changed if matchmaking ever fucking worked reeeeee

Looks like the winning team gets some death metal, but I dunno how much
>>
File: 1470766448686.gif (866KB, 352x224px)
1470766448686.gif
866KB, 352x224px
Well that's that, Tennessee won.

Have we decided on Ohio being the official /vg/ region?
>>
>>162026094
press O, perfect guard happens within 6 frames of you starting the block and the attack colliding with you.

practice it in the early levels
>>
>>162026139
yes
>>
File: parry.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
parry.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>162026094

time it
>>
File: 1475277394673.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1475277394673.png
8KB, 420x420px
>42000 coins and splithium, 2 death metal for beating 'bama
>>
Fists
R1 = Hammerfist, good combo fi isher but leaves you open
Rage = strong jab with decent range, knocks enemy down for follow up stomps

Bat
R1= block/parry, seems to be easier to perfect block
Rage = strong "stab" with reach, best followed up by an R2

Hammer
R1 = side swing, cood combo finisher and against crowds
Rage = hit to the knee cap, stuns and can knock down

Machete
R1 = overhead jump slash, decent gap closer, fairly long windup
Rage = ssshh nothin personel (feels like a grab, stabs the enemy for decent damge, got range)

Saw knuckle
R1 = ?
Rage = shoots saw blades that linger on the target dealing dot

Hot iron
R1= small steam cloud in front of you (for what purpose?)
Rage = wall of steam, stays about 4 seconds in the air and can seal a tight hallway

Fireworks
Rage = bouncing projectile that explodes with a big aoe, be careful

Apocalyptic Hockeystick
R1 = similar to machete R1, slow overhead swing
Rage = shoots a projectile over the floor, bounces off walls once, be careful

Claw?
Magnum?
Pick?
>>
>>162026285
I just picked Massachusetts because I live there. Was around the top 5 states for population too.
>>
>>162026213
Fuck you, yankee.
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

ROLL TIDE!
>>
>>162026139
>>162026319
wait, you run a duplicate blueprint at the shop? how? all i was able to do was sell it.
>>
>>162026326
Who is bama.
>>
>>162025385
Please respond, there's a path to it in Seyane but it's blocked
>>
>>162026479
Not using a duplicate, just crafting the same blueprint you've already used once.

Time for my bats to get better.
>>
>>162026351
Pressing R3 or L3 on the item cycles descriptions and tells you what each rage attack does.
>>
>>162026479
no, duplicate prints are just for selling. at the rnd screeen you can develop plus 1 versions of items that are higher level.
>>
Should i just always drop 50k on a stew when i get to 50k?
>>
File: 1469922106187_0.jpg (40KB, 657x527px)
1469922106187_0.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>162026621
>>
>>162026714
Dumb toad poster.
>>
>>162025731
You can't rage with a revolver with no ammo
>>
>Weeb sent his fighter to get thrashed by me again.
lel.
>>
>>162026351
For the claw you pounce on the enemy like Mileena
>>
File: decalgym.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
decalgym.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>162026712
Yes. Saw some guy with a decal that gave him 20% more damage with two handed weapons and it was 2* rarity. 5*s must be crazy.
>>
>>162026789
I did
uses 2 rage points iirc
>>
File: crits.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
crits.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
The luck stat gives you tons of crits.
>>
>level 1 assault rifle doesnt have enough stamina to shoot all it's bullets.

lmao
>>
>>162027181
>it is bullets
>>
File: 1477326365455.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477326365455.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>GAME SPAWNS ONE JACKAL
>"OK TIME TO STEALTH HIS ASS TO THE SHADOW REALM"
>SPAWNS A SECOND ONE
>>
>>162027249
It's not. They have stamina too. You can run out of stamina before you run out of bullets, it's especially easy to do if you use the R1 attack and degrade it a bit.
>>
>>162027003
Why would you think there are five stars?
>>
File: Insurance.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Insurance.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
I'm going to marry insurance-chan
>>
How do i use gold frog to level up?
>>
>>162026886
>Sent again
This fucker.

Are any of you IchigoZangestuX?
>>
>>162027498
I assume there are because I am at floor 14 and I already have 3* star items. I read here there are 40 floors.
>>
>>162027670
stomp on it
>>
>>162027356
>all those buildings on the back you will never ever see without a glitch

Why do devs do that?
>>
>>162027412
>level 1 assault rifle doesnt have enough stamina to shoot all it's bullets.
>enough stamina to shoot all it's bullets.
>shoot all it is bullets

You people got so dense over there you don't see difference between 'it is' and 'its' anymore?
>>
Why do fun games like this never come to PC AND never come to consoles often enough to warrant consoles on the regular?

I could see if I was a fightan' fan, then I'd have a PS4 but fuck I'm not. What do I do? I can't borrow this PS4 from a pal forever
>>
File: LetItDie.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LetItDie.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
Why is this title screen so creepy? It must be the music
>>
>>162028381
give your friend a blowjob every week he lets you keep it until you can afford your own

Remember you can also play Bloodborne, FFXV, The Last of Bus 2, and The Last Guardian in addition to Let It Die
>>
Where to find milk green metal? Need my ascended bat.
>>
>>162028589
Dont forget Deep Down!
>>
>>162028589

>Bloodborne
Don't really care

>FFXV
Demo rubbed me the wrong way

>Last of Us
Boring.

The only game you're selling me on is Last Guardian, but that's because the Ico boner hasn't subsided after all these years.
>>
Anybody knows how Gyakufunsha works?
It says he stays in the same place until you quit the game, but I farmed some coins, came back, and he was gone?
>>
>>162028381
I play on PC almost entirely but it has always been a benefit to have a PS4 when shit like Let it Die happens or there's a game that's dead on PC but people still play on console
Also there's some console exclusives out there worth playing
I wouldn't think any less of you anon
>>
>>162028716
Don't forget there's always KNACK 2 BAYBEEEEEE
>>
>>162028554
The whole game is creepy.
>>
Who else feels like they completely fucked up the game?

Absurd amounts of grinding for materials, money, and leveling new characters
Invasions you can do little about except making a bunch of tanks with machetes, which requires you to level them all up and get the money for their equipment.
costs for elevators get absurd later on, pretty much forcing you to use the subscription service
Hater system is broken, making haters on earlier floors more dangerous than haters on higher floors
>>
>>162028381
Just do it if you really want
Nobody outside of /v/ is really going to judge you
They're the only ones that give a shit about those things
>>
>raided 20 people to buy a premium decal
>sent all of my characters to expeditions
>upgrading my base
>freezer building time is 6 hours

Tomorrow my base will be a mess with all the revenge I will get. Even stole some guy and I dont know why. They give the blue currency (splitium?) but at a super slow rate. Is better to play the game. This raid mode is not well thought out. Needs work.
>>
>checking expedition report
>my fighter had 20% accuracy, hit only once
>for 488 damage
>and won the duel
That's exactly the shit that pisses me off when it happens to me

I'm not sure if I feel too good knowing I fucked up someone's run
>>
I'm fighting myself again
I still have no idea what the game wants me to do
>>
>>162028729
Did you go to the arcade or fighter depot? That's considered leaving the game since Let is Die is a game you play in Let it Die... for the sake of this explanation.
>>
So what is even the appeal of this game? I've tried it out and it just seems like a bunch of tedious and bullshit stacked up.
>>
>>162029000
I agree it needs some balancing patches. All of those problems can be fixed by turning down some numbers. Devs just need to act quick. The problem is this being a console exclusive the patches will take time to come out because of the certification process which can take 2-3 weeks. This is why Warframe on Ps4 and Xbox are so behind. Last time I played it they were a full month behind in updates.
>>
>>162029392
It's free and I'm broke
>>
Does raiding give you exp?
>>
>>162029259
I went to the fighter depot to move some stuff around and sell. So I guess that's where I fucked up.

Thanks, senpai! I guess I'm going to buy some premium stickers then, so I don't get attacked by everyone and their mother.
>>
>>162029414
No.
>>
>>162028381
It's fun for about the first ten levels. Then it becomes more and more unfairly difficult, expensive, and less fun
>>
>>162029065
It's kill or be killed, senpai.
>>
game theory: uncle death is sans
>>
>>162029393
I figured it out, this game is a lot like Darkest Dungeon.
A difficult game that would be amazing if not for various problems, the biggest being how grindy it is.
>>
>>162028926
Shut up, Matt.
>>
Pro tip: farm up mastery on multiple different weapons while you're still in the early floors.
Also, mastery only counts what weapon dealt the killing blow, so you can soften an enemy up with your fists or a weapon you already have at max mastery and then land the final hit with the weapon you're leveling to save durability
>>
Anyone know how to get materials like Cotton, Waste Oil, etc?
>>
no offense but kero kero kero
>>
>>162029768
Random in the first 10 floors.
>>
Holy shit I found a jackal and I booked it and ran for like 5 minutes and right before I hit the escalator he was still right on my ass.
>>
>>162029834
BITCH
>>
File: 1473034349554.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1473034349554.png
278KB, 706x412px
>people are not farming life shrooms
You get like 2-5 on floor 11
No need to use death metals
>>
>>162029995
They teleport to you after they see you.
>>
>>162028381
Ace Combat 7 eventually.
>>
>>162030112
Shrooms dont help when I get 1 shotted.
>>
>>162030112

How exactly do you farm those? i can never manage to kill the Pillworms
>>
>just found out failing a raid makes you lose all your decals and entire death bag

TOP FUCKIN LEL BASED 4 LEVEL 75 DEFENDERS STOPPING ME GETTING 1K
>>
>>162029393
>which requires you to level them all up and get the money for their equipment
Why are people doing this?
If you bring back your broken equip to the waiting room just give them to your defenders. Your other characters cannot break equip that you developed
>>
What is up with this game's awful drop system? Even with a Lucky Star rank 2 with maxed out luck I'm still getting trash. Suda is a hack.
>>
>>162029667
Matt is the worst best friend
>>
>>162030134
>Game implies they ignore you if you leave them alone
>Instead they hunt your ass down as soon as they spawn
>>
File: 1474066907531.jpg (69KB, 861x467px) Image search: [Google]
1474066907531.jpg
69KB, 861x467px
>>162030371
Luck stat only affects crit chance and gold amount. This is all explained in the tutorials. Dont you people read tutorials?
>>
>>162029545
Well it's not fun. It's not player's fault he lost against sudden Hater that does quadrillion damage in shot. There's no challenge. This and 3+v1 fights is what killing my fun.
>>
>>162030263
Stun them with a stomp and hit them with a weapon after that
I have like 10 life shrooms in my storage right now
I always eat one before going up and take one with me. 50% HP on death is pretty good
>>
>>162030515
Use the steel axe rage attack for 3vs1
>>
>>162030523

>always eat one before going up and take one with me. 50% HP on death is pretty good

How long do they last then
>>
>get rank 2
>see bot on floor 3
>it 2 shots me
>>
War ensemble green metal, anyone?

I need it to +4 my Jungle Machete E.
>>
>>162030112
>farming life shrooms like a savage
you peasant

auto-revive worms are the beautiful, hater-proof future

>>162030213
>>162030263
Stomp pillbugs ONCE, then back up and attack them while they are on their back

Grill them to boost the revive from 30% to 50%. You can typically find at least two to three on floor 11, but be ready to deal with one strong hater every run

This really needs to be in the next OP
>>
>>162030504
They actually don't hunt you unless you get within a certain radius of them, and they have a big old level 200 over their heads and the level goes woo woo woo alarms for the entire time you're on the floor so you know they are there.
>>
I just found out two handed weapons have a swipe L2 attack. Handy to fight groups.
>>
>>162030689
second jun die fight I think
>>
>>162030515
The point is don't feel bad about it because everyone will do the same to you
>>
>>162030662
Until you die
>>
>>162030757
Fuck, I hate her.
>>
>>162030732
100% serious here the first one I encountered spawned right next to the elevator behind a corner
>>
>>162006806
>>162029834
>>
>>162030703
Do you have to eat the life shroom or does it auto activate?
>>
>>162030282
Kinda expected desu. Just create raid specialized character with no backpack and premium stickers.

>>162030651
Well I have to have it first and then pray I won't get stunlocked. But thanks, will try it.

>>162030769
Wouldn't it be better if game was without this bullshit?
>>
>>162030689

probably the second tier of quests. You can get the green DOD and MILK ones from there. Tier one seems to be blue

>>162030827

Alright thanks. should help me stave off those salvage costs for a bit
>>
>>162030703
>This really needs to be in the next OP

Someone make a ''tips and tricks'' pastebin and put all this stuff in there. This game can be infuriating but then you find something that makes it easier and you are back to playing.
>>
>>162030834
I think quests also give it, and gold chests randomly give the metals for that floors color
>>
>>162030857
Eat it to gain a permanent status effect until you die.

It's really fucking great
>>
>>162030841
yeah I figured that they could probably spawn in range like that, sometimes you just get bad rng and need to instantly leave.
>>
>>162030112
>>162030263
>>162030523
>>162030662
>>162030827
its great but, it does have a weakness, if a group is stunlocking you, your still fucked
>>
>>162030857
eat it first
>>
File: 1357298753947.jpg (63KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1357298753947.jpg
63KB, 554x439px
>>162030703
>auto-revive worms
I`m still on floor 16
People should just know that you can farm them on floor 11. Makes floors 11-20 a lot easier
>>
Is the Military Enthusiast decal for the special forces stuff?

Also what does mushroom stew do?
>>
Is magnum worth mastering? Only gun I have unlocked in the store so I've been working on it.
>>
Did the servers fuck up? I was just about too go down a escalator and I refuse too return to the title screen and lose my fighter
>>
>>162031023
>>162031032
Sweet, thanks. Have to do the second jindie and got nuked the first run because she spawned back up top when she was almost dead and I couldn't get back to her.
>>
>invaded twice by argentinians
They're still mad because Chile won the century cup.
>>
>can't be that hard to get iron scraps, right? I got so many for my hammer, time to grind them again
>come back from floor 3 with 8 cottons, 4 hemps, 0 planks, 0 iron

FUck
>>
>found a blueprint for a famas

Haha! time to make a shooter!
>>
How do I upgrade my gear? all I have are these shit hammers
>>
>>162031274
You go to floor 4 for iron
>>
Who /fistsonly/ here?
>>
Anyone have any idea where aluminum cans and vegtable oil drop?

>>162031391
The SECOND I got my famas bp the game completely changed into DSP plays mgs3
>>
>>162031397
Get blueprints, research them at the waiting room shop and then + them with materials. You do not need any more blueprints to do this so if you find extra BPs just sell them or leave them behind.
>>
SA

SA

SASORI
>>
> defeat all enemies in nokejiri with knife

Fuck you game. Stop spawning haters if you want me to actually do these fucking quests.
>>
>>162031486
Fists take so much exp to get good
10000 exp from 14 to 15
>>
>>162030827
WE'LL RISE
>>
>>162031695
Feels like there is a joke or reference there but I dont know jap so is lost on me.
>>
Veneer planks where?
>>
>>162031180
>enemies can't block bullets at rank 6

Oh fuck yeah. Can't wait to see what else you get.
>>
>>162031082
Yeah, only works with a complete War Ensemble outfit though.

Mushroom-chan gives you a random decal of wildly varying usefulness and rarity.
>>
>>162031180
All guns seem to be very powerful.
>>
>>162031695
BITCH
>>
>>162031518
I've gotten vegtable oil from the dead end floor 5 reachable from 4, escalator up has been near the elevator at 4 a few times for me.
>>
>>162031636
Ok Im retarded I thought you had to just rnd stuff once I didnt notice the option for leveling it. Thanks
>>
>>162031695
KANI KANI KANI
>>
>>162031759
Sasori means scorpion. That's all.
>>
So has anyone figured out what the hell the bat's special attack does? It looks like a parry, but what's the point if you can just perfect guard?
>>
>>162032101
use it on projectiles
>>
The Iron rage attack is the most useful shit ever.
>>
Why do some weapons use two rage meter, is there a way to tell other than just using them?
>>
>>162032148
Holy shit does it actually reflect? Does it work on bullets from snipers?
>>
>>162032148
Does it work on Jin Die?
>>
>>162032174
I always take one with me for the rage attack
3-4 people attacking you? Use the iron to stun all of them
>>
>>162032290
Go to the item select and Press R3 or L3. One of those buttons gives you more information about the weapon including what the rage attack does and the amount of gauge.
>>
>>162032515
It works perfectly for human targers but about the humanoids? Those flying robots with the drill needle and the fuckers who dash with light sabers and spin attack. I found a room with 5 of them at once and had to run like a bitch.
>>
how do you increase your max gold amount?
>>
does anyone know where you get dod and milk green metal? I finished the second area but didn't find any.
>>
>>162032817
Tokyo Death Metro. Beat first mid-boss first.
>>
>>162032872

You can get both from tier 2 quests
>>
If you send a fighter on an expedition and they're killed, do they lose the stuff they had on them?
>>
>>162033032
It's a broken "hater fucks you quest for you" on MILK green.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3viBLEqbJw

thoughts?????
>>
The ambience music sucks on the second part compared to the sewers
>>
When do you start getting cool weapons like swords and stuff?
>>
>>162033067
No. You just get less spoils.
>>
>>162033487
Third area is better than the second.
>>
>Jackals spawned in and killed me about 3min into a map
so fucking lame

Fun fact though, the fag got poisoned by the snails, and refused to puke up if someone feels like running around for five hours as a jackal gets SNAILED
>>
>>162031768
Omeno-kita
I found at least 8 there my first time going. Getting there is another thing though. You get to unlock it by going through a map full of sanic tubers.
>>
>Having fun Shooting shit with my shooter
>Guns costs are very pricey
Well fuck me in the ass
>>
>>162032487
>>162032404
its not a reflect, its a null damage
the bat is still amazing for its range though, but im only level 12 with it. maybe later levels unlocks a reflect?
>>
>>162033410
His voice and speech mannerism irks the fuck out of me.
>>
>>162033540
Oh sweet, thanks!
>>
>>162033778

Which floor is it connected to?

Also what's some other items that are common on certain floors? Going to put together a pastebin
>>
>>162030134
I NOTICED!
>>
File: floor maps.png (1MB, 1089x986px) Image search: [Google]
floor maps.png
1MB, 1089x986px
>>162033995
It's a long trip your first time.
Ikegara
Wanoki
Kami-Ikedoi
Kankamata
Shimine-Machi
Omeno-Kita

Shimine-Machi is your problem area. Either git gud or die trying.
>>
what determines how much money and splite someone can take from you in a raid?
>>
>Come back after a five floor dive with six blueprints.
>Super hyped to find out what they are.
>Longsword
Nice.
>Duke-02
NICE!
>Longsword
uhh.
>Longsword
uhhhh..
>Longsword
Oh come the-
>Longsword

At least I got a sniper, r-right g-guys?
>>
>>162033995
Kankamata is overflowing with Waste oil
I don't know much else off the top of my head. I should keep better notes...
>>
>>162034360
What floor?
>>
>>162031424
Nice, that worked perfectly, thank you

Now to scavenge some planks and I can start shooting people
>>
>>162033410
kinda boring
>>
>>162034240
Map seems to change up daily, right now I have three floor 5
>>
If you send fighters in expeditions, can other players get revenge on you for it?

>>162034240
Not that guy but the floor layout literally just changed for me
>>
>>162024990
I logged on this morning to see I had 12 bloodstains around my lobby, felt good.
>>
Best way to farm scratch metal? I know those MK I's drop em on occasion.
>>
>>162034549
>>162034510
The only floors that change are floors with the wandering shop in them. The regular floors will only flip sides from left to right.
>>
>>162034510

I think the actual floor numbering for the offshoot floors is just messed up to make it easier to read
>>
>>162034510
>>162034549
Map changing? Oh boy. I wonder if this is going to affect material locations as well. My notes my become useless.
>>
>>162034583
I'd gladly give you some, I have my inventory full of it.
Sadly, there's not gift mechanic
>>
Is there any reason to hang to doubles of blueprints I found?
>>
I heard you can craft weapons, almost break them, then use them for defenders and they wont break them.

That true?
>>
>>162034583
mk 2s also drop them, you can run floor 12 back and forth to kill 7 mk 2s over and over (4 drop from the ceiling when you activate the chest in the well ), maybe Im crazy but I feel like they drop more when I have max luck
>>
>>162034430
DAIDA (19)
TEMO-UMA (18)

All the blueprints came from those two.
>>
>Upgraded my freezer to 6 fighters

Soon I will have my entire base full of dual machete fags.
>>
>>162034694

Yeah, crafted weapons don't lose dur for defenders
>>
File: 1479489105703.png (766KB, 715x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1479489105703.png
766KB, 715x1093px
BACKDROP!
>>
>>162034694
If you give your defenders gear you find in floors they will break. Crafted gear does not break. Before you set a defense a message pops up saying this.
>>
File: 1479972268910.jpg (61KB, 797x786px) Image search: [Google]
1479972268910.jpg
61KB, 797x786px
>find secret shop
>get some cheapo mats I really needed
>see a SILVER SAMURAI HELMET BP for 30k
>short a few thou
>oh its ok the game said as long as you don't close it you can go back
>go and spend an hour farming, not daring to go back to base for fear of being revenge raided to nothing
>finally have enough
>get back
>level 47 hater right at the gate
>bitch of a fight, he has a machete and a knife
>win eventually
>turn corner
>and
>he's gone

What in the fuck I was told that he won't fucking leave unless you close the game??
>>
>randomly appear on the tdm world leaderboard
how does this ranking work
>>
Is it better to climb with a collector or striker?
>>
Fabrics in general like cotton and hemp can be found on 2F

Iron scraps on 4F

Where can I find some goddamn planks?
>>
Reminder to check behind you when passing through those short room segments between paths.
Turned around and there was a stamp machine on the inner wall. Easily missable.
>>
File: 1480298040521.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480298040521.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>162034360
>tfw shiny gold blueprints on floor 20+
>>
>>162035226
8F
>>
>>162035226
planks in mass
>>162034240
good luck
>>
I really like how the level design changes between the first zone and the second one
>first zone you take what you find on the ground and destroy enemies with it
>second zone you go full vietnam, taking out enemies with your sniper and machete, you must play really carefully because haters are fucking powerfull
>>
>>162033914
why?
>>
>>162034789
>>162034984
Will they do less damage with the weapons though?
>>
>invade dev
>great swords, dual wield flame wands, machine guns
>all 74
jesus
>>
>A hunter has been sent
What the fuck is that
>>
>>162035808
His gonna hunt your ass.
>>
>>162035808
uh oh
>>
>>162035527
I don't know, he's too monotonous and bland.
>>
>>162034240
Where's Sachi-Magome in this map?
>>
>>162034990
Same thing happened to me, anon replied to me with this>>162029259
>>
Machete are literally ruining this game for me.

This is actual BS. Theres nothing you can fucking do, they walk up to you and you can have 1000hp and too bad you're dead. What the FUCK. Did anyone play test this shit? Why is it like this?
>>
>>162036492
Does your gear have minus slash resistance?
>>
>farming these 11k coin/blue dev in raid
holy shit can't hold all this cash
>>
>>162035843
>>162035859
Purple named lv 25 came out of nowhere with a machete vs my lv 18 gatherer

Intense fight but I got him

What was up with that?
>>
File: 20161206145623.jpg (593KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161206145623.jpg
593KB, 1920x1080px
>>162036492
>>
>lv 51 hater with a shotgun on the fourth floor
Enjoyable
>>
File: 1477983285131.png (59KB, 300x300px)
1477983285131.png
59KB, 300x300px
>get to Carnival Area

we artificial difficulty now sempai
>>
Fuck I'm using up all my free Death metals. I really have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3000x2250px
>>162036492
At this point the game is forcing you to use perfect guards or get fucked. Its hard.
>>
File: LET IT DIE_20161206230615.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LET IT DIE_20161206230615.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Floor 19, if anyone is wondering.
>>
>>162036920
use them on storage by hitting options, dh services, expand storage, if you salvage a fighter you get their items
>>
>>162036492

Buy DMs 'Friend' :) or just use ranged stuff i saw some people saying that the crossbow and rifles are pretty good at cheesing them

>>162036920

buy storage. you'll really need it to stockpile resources later on or its annyoing
>>
>>162036492
Enemies with a machete always go for the double attack, dodge the first one and land a R1 in their face
>>
>>162036070
I'm pretty sure I didn't go the arcade. Man, I'm still really bummed about it.
>>
>>162037068
I am, but the reload trigger literally does not fucking work, so I often end up having to reload in battle, and if you fuck up for even a second, boom dead.
>>
>140 storage

Feels good man.
>>
>>162036818
you being sarcastic? gunner haters are the easiest to take out unless they have a buddy. they should never be able to hit you otherwise.

>>162036986
I got mine around floor 14 or 16.
>>
>>162037308
How are you doing r1/l1+x to reload? It works fine if you're holding x and then hit the button the crossbow would be assigned to.
>>
>people don't bring along tear gas or fluffy fungus for haters

Free suplexes everyday, you have to counter cheese guys.
>>
Whatre gold beasts worth? Nothing? Or a lot?
>>
How do I unlock the fourteenth floor?
>>
>>162037603
Around 1300 coins
>>
>>162037602
You can suplex enemies who are tear gassed or sleeping? Do you still have to be behind them, crouching?
>>
>Press R2 and X at the same time to reload
>Shoot
>Do it again
>Shoot
>Again
>Reload
>Try to cycle through items and eat a health mushroom
>Swipe but it skips like 3 items back and forth because the touch pad is super sensitive
>Press the right side of the pad to eat
>Have to press it 2-3 more times cus its unresponsive
>Want to block
>Roll instead because I need to completely stop movement to block

This games control are ass. I am still playing it cus its fun bit jesus fucking christ it gets me angry.
>>
>>162037786
not him but nope, grilled frongus is my go-to to suplex the fuck out of haters.
>>
>Claw

Ok, that looks fucking sick.
>>
>>162037907
Press X then Trigger.
>>
>>162037528
early on I was super afraid of them and that killed me alot, i'm not that guy but I can see how seeing them early on is really spooky leads to you making bad choices that end up with you dead.

>>162037551
It says to press R1 or L1 and X while holding a gun to reload. So I do that, now if you say I have to also hit some other buttons it doesn't mention then why the fuck does it say to hit R1 and L1???
>>
> get jumped by 4 screamers with machetes

I CANT TAKE THIS GAME ANYMORE
>>
>>162037907
Hold X before pushing trigger, nigger
>>
>>162038001
>>162037551
It's not R1/L1 you fucking idiots
>>
I got up to the entrance of the Jin Die battle and took the elevator at the entrance to the chamber down without fighting her. Then I went back up and it wants me to redo the whole level leading up to it. What gives?
>>
>>162037665
Please
>>
>spent 20 minutes preparing for 20f boss
>spend 20 minutes fighting him
>die when he has about 100hp left becuase muh laser beam
>cant even be a goy and buy death metal for continues

I think i'm out
>>
>>162031065
I consumed a lifeshroom from the worm and no revive happened when I died. What the fuck.
>>
>>162038116
Yeah, it changes for her.
You also have to fight her every time.
>>
>>162038460
It happens the SECOND you hit 0 hp, so if you were stunlocked like the game loves to do getting gangfucked, you died anyway.
>>
>>162037665
>>162038318

Make sure you killed the miniboss on floor 11? GOTO. hes easy to miss since you have to go up to floor 12 then back onto 11
>>
Anyone got a playlist of the OST or maybe a few band names
>>
I think I'll make a new fighter. I booked it to floor 9 and used up all of my metals.
>>
>>162038458
he was pretty easy
went in blind and got him the first try
>>
>>162036986
Priest set blueprints spawn on any stage that has shinto-buddhist graves.
>>
>>162038832
https://play.spotify.com/user/paelias/playlist/5NUIb6TZPbOAbpPNVLvr6t
>>
>Bombhead negro don
>Retardedly went in with only a single machete
>Brought him down to 50% when my machete broke
>Took the rest of the match fists only

Fucking had to burn through two medals because I wasn't full mastery with fists so I died twice, but holy shit, talk about a lesson learned.
>>
File: 1474435421731.gif (264KB, 148x111px)
1474435421731.gif
264KB, 148x111px
>finish 10f boss
>"I dont need to go back right away, I'll do a little exploring"
>5 seconds later a rank 2 striker with full DIY gear and two knives comes right the fuck up to me
>stun him
>MISS THE DROP KICK
>get stabbed in the back trying to re-position to throw another tear gas.
>out of DM's
>not enough money to recover

>well fuck, at least I got new fighters
>make a 2 rank striker
>leveling on 2nd floor
>ANOTHER RANK 2 STRIKER
>"well at least this one's naked"
>MISS MY FUCKING DROPKICK
>AGAIN
>get oneshot by a strong punch
>no money because all of it went to new fighter

HAVE FAITH /LIDG/, BECAUSE DESPITE WHAT SOME MAY SAY, YOU WILL NEVER BE AS BAD AT THE GAME AS I AM.
>>
Is there anything to do with duplicate blueprints?
>>
>>162039271
Use them to upgrade durability to existing items in the shop
>>
>>162039343
Wait, what?
>>
>>162039343

Oh, I see it. Thanks.
>>
veener planks FUCKING WHERE
>>
>>162038902
I was literally hitting him for 20 damage an attack, I think not upgrading any weapon blueprints has cucked the shit out of me
>>
>>162039424
Wait wait you see what? what the fuck how?
>>
>>162039502
yeah need to get on that
went in with a Machete E +4
he was like butter
>>
>>162039401
If you get duplicates, take it the shop and have him upgrade the materials. Of course, they require more items to upgrade as you progresswith them
>>
>>162039424
>>162039401
>>162039343
WAIT HOW
i have been selling everyone, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>162039223
I honestly stopped using dropkick against haters. Whiffing it usually leads to death. Just learn to fight them regularly or cheese them with mushrooms
>>
>>162039223
I stopped trying to dropkick Haters. You should too.
>>
>>162039593
Go to shop. Go to the menu where you first made the original equipment. Then the equipment shouldnow have a +1 on it. That means you can upgrade it to the next level if you have a dups.(then to +2, +3, etc)
>>
>>162039730
You don't need dups to do that retard.
>>
>>162039593
>>162039730
You don't need additional blueprints to do this. You can just upgrade them at the R&D section if you have the required materials.

Either don't pick up or sell duplicate blueprints.
>>
>>162039730
Isn't that just using materials? you don't need dupes.
>>
So how much do you need to stall to have the jackals come after you and is there any use using death medals to revive or would it result in another death?
>>
>>162039781
You can't use death medals against jackals at all.
>>
>>162039776
>>162039764
oops my bad. For some reason I thought my blueprints were being consumed when I upgraded.
>>
>just got the machete BP

I did it guys, I won't be raided again
>>
File: 8oGbVnR.png (172KB, 536x329px) Image search: [Google]
8oGbVnR.png
172KB, 536x329px
>Nitro express sticker
>EXP increased by 40%
>Mfw

HOLY FUCK YOU BETTER TELL ME THERE'S A PREMIUM VERSION OF THIS THING.

Also, how do they plan to continue with the tower progression? the stamp rally stops right at the 50th mark, just 10 floors above Taro
Another thing, have you guys noticed that the 2nd floor looks like it's gonna hold 5 different rooms? There's a set of stairs right next to the freezer but it's currently blocked by a debris and a couple of cones placed infront of it.
>>
>>162039868
You fucking what, senpai?
>>
It's kind of hilarious that you can immediately tell when someone has no defenses based on the song.
>>
>>162039960
You can't use death medals if a jackal kills you. Only life shroom works for revive.

Body still spawns as a hater or salvage though.

I guess the lore is that jackals immediately take your body or something.
>>
>>162039560
shit, thinking how much easier 11-19 would of been If I just upgraded a weapon

any good floors for farming the E +1-4 materials?
>>
>>162038720
Thank you, it was kinda easy.
>>
>>162034754
Bro, there are no tubers on 12.
>>
Machete will be the reason I stop playing this game. They are so beyond over powered that it's honestly difficult to try and comprehend what they were thinking with this weapon.

>lets make this weapon do insane damage, be fast as fuck, and lets make nearly all armor actually make it do even more damage, and uhhh, it's three combo is unavoidable, and it's heavy attack is true combo with its 3 combo and uhhhh what else can we ad to this single weapon for literally no reason.
>>
>>162040375
seyane (12)? I have tubers on 12
>>
>>162040492
I beat them fine with longswords and absolutely gibbed them with the battle axe
>>
got a 3 star decal
way of the exploding fist
causes punch attacks to explode
>>
File: goodex.gif (2MB, 279x293px) Image search: [Google]
goodex.gif
2MB, 279x293px
This game is fucking great

>go to Nashiyoguchi cause apparently there are planks around the 8th and 9th floors
>find a escalator that goes to "Sachi-Magome"
>never heard of the place and it didn't appear in any map I've seen so far
>go there
>start a fucking journey through places I never seen before, from Sachi-Magome to Chudo, then Keiran-Jima then finally a place I knew about, Kami-Ikedoi
>realize I can finally go home with my non-combat character via Wanoki
>Hyakudori is super close and I didn't get the elevator there yet
>decide to bite the bullet on my undeleveled gatherer character that's almost naked by this point
>go through there into a bunch of places I also didn't know that existed: Yuki, Mekaroku-Go, Niko-Senzoku
>find elevator
>there's yet another escalator I haven't seen yet
>why the fuck not
>keep going, now completely naked, full inventory and with two barely functional hammers
>smashing my way through lv 50 haters and mobs
>finally make it to Shiro-Omeno after getting through Yoshiki-Dani
>recognize that place, it's the one connected to Wanoki
>my journey is finally at an end, after crossing 10 floors, fighting a gundam-lie motherfucker that makes earthquakes, a floor with literally 10 rats in it and a lot of suffering
>get to the elevator
>activate it
>DIE, BITCH
>hater mows me down with an assault rifle
>I didn't get a single plank in the end

I'm not even mad, it was a fucking amazing journey.
>>
>>162040676
>got a 3 star decal
>way of the exploding fist
>causes punch attacks to explode
dude you can take screens on ps4

show it.
>>
>>162039928
where at, senpai? i'm on floor 16 and haven't found it or any cool armor pieces
>>
File: floor 30.jpg (350KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
floor 30.jpg
350KB, 1920x1080px
anybody want to give me some tips before hand, area 2 boss was easy but I get the feeling a buttfucking is just beyond this button
>>
>>162040662
"bruh just get weapons from past floor 25 that'll beat those sub 20 floor weapons ez"

Thanks fag.
>>
>>162040878
long sword and great axe blueprints are in floors 15+ I think

h oby
>>
>>162040805

>lvl 103

Is that the grade 3 fighters? or even higher
>>
>>162040960
grade 4
>>
>>162040805
Damn senpai what floor are you on?
>>
Haven't played since launch day - is buying Mushroom Stews a good use of money or are most of the premiums shit
>>
>>162040805
dude atleast regear up
>>
File: 1480221890431.png (127KB, 307x567px) Image search: [Google]
1480221890431.png
127KB, 307x567px
>>162040805
>Mfw you already reached Mr. Crowley

Holy fuck. I wish I could progress that fast, my autism for gearing up has sucked up most of time because I keep doing F1 - 6 runs for mats.

Godspeed anon.
>>
File: 1480693377515.jpg (126KB, 700x530px)
1480693377515.jpg
126KB, 700x530px
E-Elevator-chan is actually really cute...
>>
>>162041032
30, waiting for shop to restock my best weapon so i can come in with 6 claw S's and fully armored

>>162041079
Im not insane anon imma get a bunch of shit before i try this

>>162041080
I spent a fuckton of time grinding claw and sword mats just so I could make it up this far. my armor is a bit weak though.
>>
>>162041059
Yes, absolutely YES.

You can get some good stickers off it. Yesterday I received premium version of the 1% sticker, which works like a 1-time revive per floor. Good shit.
>>
>>162041124

Shame that her lift bugs out constantly so she T poses infront of where my face should be but ive warped to some unknown realm so i quit to the title
>>
>>162041124
This is how they get you to buy 30 day passes.
>>
So how much does everyone farm for new gear before progressing to higher floors?
>>
I'm assuming it's useless to try to grind for premium decals on FL1 to 10, right? The gold income is pretty shit
>>
>>162041203
How do you even save 50k? Whenever I go to the tower I get attacked non stop, doesn't your money drain from that?

I guess I could sit in the waiting room and raid people constantly until hitting 50k.
>>
>>162041289
I mix in a little raiding for money's sake, then I try to farm for mats before gearing up to take on new floors, usually
>>
File: 1396638331744.jpg (22KB, 200x296px)
1396638331744.jpg
22KB, 200x296px
>going through the sewer of floor 11
>can hear the Hater above me commenting on the scent ever 5 seconds with a variety of swears
Also lost it when my character was screaming DIE BITCH when I was stomping on a scorpion
>>
File: ITS OVER.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ITS OVER.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
cant wait to get a katana
>>
>>162041356

Quests. im pretty sure theres a repeatable quest to beat the floor 11 miniboss for 10k and one for beating Jin dee for 5k
>>
>die on level 19F
>20k+ to get my shit back
>start a new character to farm up cash
>level 40-50 machete dev npcs

man I... think I might be done with this game?
>>
>>162041194
>my armor is a bit weak though
Same boat over here. I'm still having to use DIY armor and I just beat Goto. Did find this cool bp for a Japanese mask with a mane though.
>>
>>162041445
I remember seeing one

its actually nodachi tier size

pretty much the only twohanded sword in the game
>>
apparently you can perfect time a circle press to insta get up from knock downs. thanks meiji, another one for the pastebin
>>
How the fuck are people finding these dev raids with the excellent payouts?
>>
> goto doesn't drop MILK green
> drops Candle Wolf green

SENPAI PLS
>>
>>162041480
Smash frogs.
Get tear gas.
Suplex and stomp.

GG EZ
>>
>>162041484
im thinking I should just send in a weak character to see how the start of the fight is before I send in my actual character. do the haters just spawn outside the boss door for easy retrieval?
>>
>>162041636
I know there is gold chest that could drop it and that mat seller that MIGHT sell that crap
>>
>>162041672
>smash frogs
>get tear gas
>Suplex and stomp
>hes level 50 and im level one so he easily lives my pitiful no damage to him with his full armor.
>he stands up and one shots me.

Thanks bro ;)
>>
File: 1480987257015.png (174KB, 562x389px)
1480987257015.png
174KB, 562x389px
What does VIT actually do? "Defense" is vague.

Also which class is best for defense? I'm tired of seeing my shit fucked up
>>
>spent the whole day making upgrades to equipment after getting raided 7 times
>didn't actually climb a single floor after 11F
Ok then

I still need some fucking planks

On another note, it's useless to try to keep farming for better armor on the first ten floors, right? I got the Guerilla body, Steel pants and DIY helmet, I don't think it gets any better than that
>>
>>162041739

You can always run and level up somwhere else. i just managed to come back from having just grade 1 all rounders by grinding for a bit and avoiding hater fights unless i could cheese them with shrooms and rage attacks
>>
File: 1474027650082.jpg (1MB, 1114x1900px)
1474027650082.jpg
1MB, 1114x1900px
>>162041739
>first floor gives you literally 5 frogs
>so stupid you don't chain grab
how does it feel to know you'll never be a King
>>
>>162041791
> best defense
Machete
>>
>>162041680
The floor 12 changed for me so I had to go through a few enemies before going down to 11.
Goto is pretty easy though, he doesn't hit too hard and is slow. Just be sure to bring mushrooms like decoys, he gets this aura that goes away after he attacks once. I didn't get hit by it, but I'm sure it'll fuck you up.
>>
>>162041791
The best defense, outside of not getting hit, is to build equipment. If you are on the first 10 floors, pick a pair of pants and max it out (it only takes cotton for all of them), DIY helmet (waste oil) and Guerilla armor (hemp+copper)
>>
>>162041791
Striker with max HP, VIT, and STR wielding dual 4* machetes
>>
Is the flame wand any good? Or is it just trash
>>
>>162041791
If you aren't already, collector is actually pretty good for floor traveling. Mine has 300 HP over my striker. Use striker for bosses and collector for exploring.
>>
>>162041791

probably 1 or two defenders with dual Machetes to hold the invader off long enough for other defenders to join in and maybe some strikers or shooters with assault rifles a bit later. Its how im gonna set mine up once i do some grinding tomorrow.

Do you get anything for a successful defense?
>>
>>162041828
You can always level somewhere else!!!
>level fucking one has level 50 machete dev npcs

bro.
>>
>>162041848
Okay, what do I do about the second one on the second floor?
>>
>>162041913
It's the only 3-star weapon I have obtained and I don't want to waste my time looking for the resources if it's junk
>>
>>162042061
why dont you have a shroom ready for these cases

even then upgrading your gear to rank2 atleast will give you a fighting chance

even your armor
>>
>>162042220
>>162042220
>>162042220
>>162042220
>>
>>162042061

i never said it was easy. you just gotta run for an escalator and hope RNG gives you a lvl 50 hater dual wielding firework launchers or some dumb shit. Its hard because they probably want you to cave and buy DMs to convert to cash for salvaging fighters
>>
>>162042106
First you are going to need to properly identify female and male frogs, then mate them. After an incubation period of roughly two to three weeks, you should have your very own batch of tadpoles, after a short respite of nine more weeks, they should finally be transitioning towards adulthood, three more weeks and you'll have a fully matured frog to stomp on!
>>
>>162017034

You can send it for 24 hors.
>>
>>162041860
>>162041896
>>162041983
>>162041906
Thanks guise.

>>162042043
I have machetes, a "okay" piece of torso and leg armor, and two fully lvl 51s I'm not using.
>>
File: Ithinkimblind.png (349KB, 632x470px)
Ithinkimblind.png
349KB, 632x470px
Naomi, i think im blind after using 64 death metals
>>
What exactly do you get out of taking up a rescue raid? Is it Just helping others get their characters back and are you put on the revenge list afterwards?
>>
>>162043080
>Senpai, have you been up all night getting macheted by Haters?
>>
How do you get the 30-day Express Pass? I didn't see it in the PlayStation Store.
>>
Fuck floor 10. Abused the environmental traps only to get one-shotted by the boss.
My workplace vacations end next so I doubt I'll continue playing; this game is too time-intensive.
>>
>>162041817

Nope! If you upgrade that shit it becomes viable to t2 random drops.

Ie a diy+5 goes from an 18 base to a 38 base. The jumps are massive. While not being better then the t2 gear it match it pretty close. Plus t2 uses its own mats. So waste away your other ones.
>>
>>162045826

Are you guys enjoin let it jin-die?
She is best girl after all. Boy she is a blast right. Can't get enough of her.

Fuck floor 2. And fuck it's gay (cannon) boss.
Thread posts: 835
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.