[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/smgen/ - SMITE General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

File: Rama_Natures-Guardian_159436.jpg (680KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rama_Natures-Guardian_159436.jpg
680KB, 750x1000px
elves edition

>PC 3.20 - Cyber Sentinel
https://www.smitegame.com/new-in-smite-cyber-sentinel-3-20-pts-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.19 - Terror of the Night
https://www.smitegame.com/smite-console-terror-of-the-night-3-19-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
http://www.smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
https://www.smitegame.com/smite-tactics-announcement/

>Getting free things during the fall split
http://esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
https://www.curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
http://status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
http://pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
https://discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread: >>158141349
>>
File: Best_Doggo.png (2KB, 147x81px) Image search: [Google]
Best_Doggo.png
2KB, 147x81px
1st for
:D
>>
2nd for more bad MOTD'S because hirez has bad taste.
>>
>>158424418
>The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
>Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Is there any reason to join a clan?
>>
xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK
>>
>>158425187
Free shit
>>
>>158425187
Clan store. Might as well get some free recolors.
>>
>>158425187
Free* skins.
>>
>>158425187
they are both dead
>>
>>158425341
>>158425352
>>158425814
>>158426204
What's a good non-autistic clan to join?
>>
File: post every thread.png (303KB, 1128x268px) Image search: [Google]
post every thread.png
303KB, 1128x268px
>>158425187
DONT QUE WITH CLAN
>>
>>158426882
I run my own one man clan. No tag or anything, just a way to get the clan perks and skins. Could give that a try, or look into the top clans by level and player count.
>>
jcomm
rsmite
>>
File: 14390687.jpg (8KB, 261x203px) Image search: [Google]
14390687.jpg
8KB, 261x203px
>Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Sure, why not, AzureHawk, I'm from BR if that makes any difference.
>>
>>158427243

jumpz
pzuri or whatever the fuck their title is
>>
>>158426882
[ArgNA] ARGENTINA en NA
>>
>>158427310
Region only matters if you act like a stereotype, otherwise nobody who means anything should give a shit. Have fun, respect others but feel free to drop friendly bantz. Common courtesy. Not involved with the /vg/ clan or anything however.
>>
>>158427243
>>158427395
>>158427091
Arigato gozaimasu

>>158427419
I'm not White enough for you guys.
>>
>>158427491

Well, depending on the region the ping might make matches really hard to play.

Though I've been playing in NA and didn't really get any lag.
>>
Just happened and holy shit I hate this toxic community
>at 100 tp
>literally wait like 12 minutes for a match (closing queue and requeuing yeah)
>I guess it took this long because plat 3
>get into game everyone gets their roles
>after 3 minutes our chaac gets ganked pretty hard
>its clearly visible for me (nox) and our Nemesis
>I start going over to him to try helping him
>our nemesis completely ignores and goes for back camps, says that's too bad after he dies
>chaac constantly asks for ganks and nemesis ignores him despite low health vamana who can be ulted for free
>Nemesis dies invading despite chaac saying retreat left lane 4 times
>they begin the you rock cancel that bming
>chaac purposely doesn't call enemy missing and team fight on right goes wrong thanks to Vamana ult, 4 of us die, they snowball off of gold fury while chaac says that's too bad and makes no efforts to rotate
>they continue bming until we surrender.
Fuck ranked. You get shitty players no matter what.
>>
>>158427725
That's why I don't touch ranked unless I'm in a five player group, which rarely happens. It's just not worth the trouble.
>>
>>158424418
blue elf abs
>>
>>158428683

>used to play Dota with a group of people, had a lot of fun
>no one from that group plays Smite
>>
>>158427725
Vamana is a bit of a teamfight destroyer with his ult and Frostbound. Still I am sorry to hear your game and team went quite badly, hopefully next ranked or casual game you have better luck.
>>
File: 1461267774050.png (482KB, 512x507px) Image search: [Google]
1461267774050.png
482KB, 512x507px
>>158427725
>you rock cancel them bming
Recently I've been choosing gods just because they have something in their voice pack that's a funny counter to this. There's at least one of these people in every game now almost, and they gotta learn how to GO BANANAS MON
>>
how do I fight Sol solo? esp as SWK/Guan
>>
>>158429296
Is it bad that I want Robo Fenrir and Robo Susano because they remind me of Blade Wolf and Sam?
>>
Holy fuck Loki needs a nerf.

>can be right in front of you in stealth and you won't see him
>stealth doesn't break when he takes damage
>basically one shots mages at 70% or lower
>only god that uses stealth and nothing counters it
>>
>>158429974
That was my first thought when I saw Susano's robo skin. Out off all the meme spouting in Smite there isn't a single MGR reference either, Hi-Rez has shit taste in video games.
>>
>>158429993
oh my god... is this... taroshima posting?!
>>
>>158429178
Thank you anon. Now I feel warm.
>>
File: 710J5nhFTrL._SL1500_.jpg (220KB, 1500x1257px) Image search: [Google]
710J5nhFTrL._SL1500_.jpg
220KB, 1500x1257px
>>158429572
Very carefully. But really, it becomes a matter of timing, attrition and luck. SWK has it slightly better because of his Magic Cudgel. SWK also can use his 2 to damage and slow Sol, and toss a few AAs in - maybe try to body block her from escape. Using the SWK ult to double team Sol is great, just consider using it when you know she has just used her steroid or whatever that turns her AA into an AoE. Bull and Tiger are great for knocking Sol off her balance and hopefully her game

Guan is best off playing it safe, and using his charge to evade anything coming too quickly to normally dodge. Use your heal with common sense, and spinning blade into AA for that lovely bonus pen and resistance. Don't be stingy with potions either. If you can get into Sol's face you have a good chance of winning.
>>
>>158430623
We all have those days. Best to just take a few breaths, laugh at it and give it a shot when you feel better. Sort of like trying to swim upstream, you are going to have far more trouble trying to win games when frustrated than you would if you were calm. Besides, at the least you played and did not bail on your team, even if you lost tp you kept your dignity as well as not getting a deserter.
>>
>Play Rama without paying too terribly much attention
>Constantly forget that my ult exists

Sheeeeeeeit.
>>
>>158431157
I know. I don't let it get to me past like 5 minutes, but still. I'm not the best. I have 2000 worshippers with Nox and I still miss my one. We all do, and I don't care if I lose as long as it was an actual good game of two teams doing what they're supposed to do, but how am I supposed to play with people who are bming with their VGS more than they're actually playing the game? You'd think at platinum they would stop doing this.
Also, I have an odd feeling that we've talked before.
>>
>>158430542
Yeah.
>>
>>158431647
We possibly have spoken on here before, or in the other general I spend my time on. I sometimes ramble and give my terrible thoughts and opinions on 4chan, like here: >>158430904. If it is any consolation, I still tend to miss my AAs or mistime or up and misfire my abilities.

VGS spammers are usually really angry people trying to play things off as either fine, or oh so funny. I think of them as the metagame/meta metagame version of people who instalock Loki and expect the team to only set up kills and defend them. Entire teams of it I'll usually selfishly just give up on, farming my lane and trying to keep things from getting too badly, but making sure that people either have to pull their weight, or lose from their own stupidity.
>>
File: 1477378216236.jpg (73KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
1477378216236.jpg
73KB, 750x562px
>>158427653
why the fuck are you just killing your own servers you fucking leech?
Every respectable hue i've met on NA has told me the same thing, they leave because they have no people on their own servers, you idots flock to NA and just shit up our servers with your non communication and overall shittyness. I hope Hi-Rez catches on and wall you shitters off into one big SA East/West server.

also
>Though I've been playing in NA and didn't really get any lag.
how bout you play on your own server and get no lag? Are you that desperate to get carried?
>>
>>158432496

The queue is way longer in the Brazilian server, the skill gap is also huge, you're either getting paired with people who barely started playing, or people who have been playing for years, it's a 50/50 if you're gonna win, no matter what you do.

Stop being a pissy bitch, this doesn't affect you at all.
>>
>>158432496
Self aware BR's>Murican shitters
>>
>>158432793
The queue is longer because there's no one in it! It does still effect me you fucking mudslime, these fuckers play 10 games in their servers and reach GM or some other completely meaningless title and run to NA and get BTFO by people who've been playing way longer at a better level for a longer time.

Get shot on the street by an undercover cop or something Joao
>>
>>158432496
>>158433041
Man, I'm a born and bred American and think you need to just take a minute and relax. Sure, it's not their region, but if a player seems to be aware of the problems that might come from their connection and show they are intelligent enough to speak English, does it really matter? If they are trash, make a point to beat them in game, no reason to be a cunt to someone you do not know on here.
>>
File: 1410927672334.jpg (36KB, 516x732px) Image search: [Google]
1410927672334.jpg
36KB, 516x732px
>>158433041

The servers are empty, who am I supposed to play with then? Are you dense?

And I'm supposed to take responsability for the alleged behaviour of every player in my country? With that retarded mentality you deserve every defeat under your belt, you shit.
>>
>>158427419
asco
>>
File: 6.jpg (25KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
25KB, 910x480px
Ola amigos
is I smite data mine
site cost is go up and I ban from Hirez
you donate please? obrigado
>>
>>158433315
>american being this cucked
Thank You For Correcting The Record
>>158433335
>is probably a shitter, from the most notorious shitter country (in all MOBAs and vidya in general)
>r-retard...
absolute kek, at least you know English, too bad you're most likely awful as shit
>>
>>158434292
also pleese turn off adblock you take food from mi 16 irmaos y irmas
>>
>>158434415
>Going full /pol/
It's almost like you're trying to derail the thread.
Please deepthroat a shotgun.
>>
File: Assault Tier List.png (769KB, 1199x655px) Image search: [Google]
Assault Tier List.png
769KB, 1199x655px
I'm gonna be updating this list soon, so let's put all the cards on the table and tell me any input you desire. Let's get the most prevalent thing out of the way.
>le Ah Puch is gud
2015 called; they want their meme back. If I made a list when Ah Puch was first released, he would easily be in the A+ or S range. The way he is now he's mediocre at best. He's easily one of the most fragile mages, losing only to He Bo and Anubis in this regard. Yes, he can heal, but that hardly means anything because his lack of general defense makes his health drop quickly as well during any confrontation. He's also the second least mobile god in the game (beating only Anubis), which may not seem like a big deal except when the teamfight is on the other end of the map from the spawn, or he needs to defend a tower.

In addition, his single largest flaw is that his ultimate disappears should he die. This issue compounds with his fragility. Any player with even a lick of sense will focus Ah Puch and make sure he spends less time alive than dead. Compare to Xbalanque, who has better mobility and CC immunity, a teamfight ult that doesn't disappear when he dies, and overall is less squishy and harder to kill than Ah Puch.

I'm also thinking of moving Rat up one because his acorn can heal him, and he has decent mobility. Any suggestions on where Raijin should go? I'm thinking next to Scylla.

Throw everything you've got at me; I can take it.
>>
File: wake me up from being this shit.png (119KB, 1198x222px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up from being this shit.png
119KB, 1198x222px
>>
>>158434415
Less about where someone is from, and more about how they behave. Communication, effort and teamwork matter more to me than if someone is from any continent. My fucks are given by actions, not from relative geography.
>>
I don't see too many assassins in arena besides Fenrir, which ones are generally the best for it?
>>
>>158435280
Thor is apparently quite good. Loki as well, from all the people I see playing him. I prefer Hun Batz, for the utility and disruption his kit gives, and the fact he can turn tight team-fights into deicides with the greatest of ease. Thanatos is good for kill securing, sniping with your Scythe Throw, and the silence with your two. I think that if you can understand how to play an assassin you should be generally alright with using them in Arena, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>158434985
Are you one of those people pushing for Assault Ranked?
Who gives a fuck about Assault tier lists, it's a meme mode that's made for fun.

>RNG team comps
>5 team premades allowed
>game discourages re-rerolling by making you pay after your first one

I don't want to discourage your autism but just know this is unnecessary as all hell.
>>
Does Demonic Grip proc on Zhong's 3?
>>
>>158432172
I feel like you're the anon I said something like "we're destined to be apart" or "we'll never meet each other" or something. Either way, you're really nice, it'd be nice to play with people like you.
I just used Sol on ranked for the first time. Our support picked Odin so I didn't want to be too physical heavy. I ended up having the highest 55k player damage to the enemy carry's 27k. Our team was really good, too. No bming or going crazy when someone died, even apologizing when someone did die and cheering when we got kills, calling out missing and retreats. Despite getting ganked and dying twice we still did it because we focused on the game and not on shitting on each other for it. A 44 minutes game, but a relaxing and fun win.
>>
>>158437140
Sounds familiar, but not sure if I was the one who said it. Always a chance of that though! Glad your recent game went well, hope the other team had fun with it. Good Supports and carry's are a excellent thing, unless you are not on their side. Mind if I ask what your full team comp was? Half of the fun of Smite for me is seeing synergy with team comps, and how teams that seem un-viable or "wrong" can make amazing plays and wins happen.
>>
>>158435064
if you wanna have fun with smite dont play conquest, clash, or joust
ranked is only for skins
>>
>>158438463
We had a Neith Mid, Odin Support, Sol Carry, Jungle Cabraken and Erlang Solo. Popping my ult with Cabraken's walls an tremors is great.
And I said those things. Even if you weren't him, I'd really doubt if I haven't had a conversation with you before seeing your kindness.
>>
I stopped playing right before they released Skadi and I'm getting back into it trying to learn the newer gods. How do you normally build Erlang Shen? He's the only warrior I don't have mastery in now, but he looks interesting

usually played Guardian or Hunter most before. Holy fuck, Fafnir, Terra and Izanami are fun
>>
>Conquest game
>I'm pressured into picking Guan Yu to hold solo lane
>enemy Poseidon DCs at the start
>getting our asses kicked
>we've lost 2-3 towers by the 10 minute mark
>so focused on the melee and healing that I miss the vote
>surrender fails
>we grind it out for another 30 minutes
>all enemy phoenixes are dead
>all our towers are gone
>horse ride up to the enemy Titan
>blindly pressing buttons trying to damage as much as possible before the enemy kills me again
>heal + Sanctuary gives me and allies enough time to whittle down the Titan to sliver of health
>then we all die
>and one of our DoT effects kicks in and kills the titan

Enemy Tyr who was practically soloing our team was damn salty afterward.
>>
>>158439242
I vaguely remember someone on console sounding like you, but could be wrong. I am flattered and honored that you find me kind, but I'm about the same as anyone else is when it comes to temperament, should have seen me in Season 2 Ranked. The team comp sounds like it would have been tons of fun, plenty of slows, CC and overall amusing dickery could have happened.

>>158439561
My Erlang build is not the most amazing, but I do tolerably with him. Warrior/Urchin or Qin's/Whatever you did not take for your second/Bulwark/Exe/Whatever you like. I tend to take Shifter's last, just for the good price to stat ratio.

Erlang is probably one of the best In Hand physical Gods I would say. Blows Osiris out of the water, and is a bit over Vamana. Hopefully the build and all that is of some help to you.
>>
>>158439561
He's fun as an assassin with an attack speed crit build.
But for a warrior build it's something like
>ninja-qins-bov/urchin/whatever-frostbound-jotuns-shifter or bloodforge
He's pretty versatile so you can probably do a number of builds.
>>
>>158440000
Those are the best sort of matches Anon. Good on you for sticking with it, even if by accident!
>>
File: Rib.jpg (45KB, 368x411px) Image search: [Google]
Rib.jpg
45KB, 368x411px
>Try out Terra
This is not as fun as I hoped it would be
>>
>>158440162
She's fun once you have the mana to play with.
Just combo stun the fuck of them so your team can do the rest.
Bullying their tower camp with a Monolith, set up a crushing earth immediately behind it as they try to avoid the stun from the mono.

I think the most fun though is getting creative with crushing earth placements.
>>
>>158440026
I guess it was you, then, because I am on console.
And yeah, pretty fun team comp. Cabraken jungle is really fun to watch.
>>
>>158440467
You can be really fucking creative with terra's Kit. There's so much at your disposal. Stuns, slows, roots, healing, zoning, mobility. The only thing that she doesn't have really is a shield.
I honestly might pick up support just to be able to play Terra now and then, she looks fun and really fucking strong when played right.
Although given how often she's banned that might be difficult.
>>
>>158440652
Oh right, you were PS4 and I was Xbone/PC. Was a total shame, but I am really glad things are going well for you in game!
>>
>>158426972
>Old beads and Aegis

Stop it anon you are making me sad
>>
>>158441207
Yup. It is you. Nice to see you're doing well too.
>>
File: Happy Tetsucabra.png (172KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Tetsucabra.png
172KB, 500x348px
>Play Terra some more
>Start to realize the options and MT EVERESTS OF SKILL available to her
>Get a Xing Tian skin from my Odyssey Chest and Old Wa
Alright I rescind my previous statement.

Too bad Old Wa wears shoes
>>
>People with cropped hentai as avatars in the Discord
>people with furry avatars in the Discord
>people with pony avatars in the Discord

Glad I left smgen.
>>
>Pick AMC
>Hun batz ult on me at the same time cabraken walls me and vulcan's earthshaker
thats... ok fine thats nice.
>>
File: Fluffy ears.gif (419KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy ears.gif
419KB, 500x281px
>Don't like a god
>seem to have almost every skin for them

Fucking Tyr.
>>
>>158441289
REMEMEBER ANON
REMEMBER WHEN SYL WAS TOP TIER
REMEMBER RELEASE BELLONA AND AO KUANG
REMEMBER KHUMBA MID
REMEMBER HERC
REMEMBER JUNGLE CABRAKAN AND 90 SECOND BLINK
REMEMBER BEING ABLE TO HAVE 2 ACTIVES AND NOT GETTING ASSFUCKED BY WOMBO COMBOS
REMEMBER GUARDIAN BEING A SOMEWHAT TOLERABLE ROLE TO PLAY
>>
File: 1451774823829.png (279KB, 1000x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1451774823829.png
279KB, 1000x1007px
>>158442127
>Really like a god
>have almost every skin for them

Fucking cute Scylla.
>>
>>158442061
>OH GOD ITS A BEE KILL IT OH GOD I THINK IT TOUCHED ME HELP
>>
>>158442127
You just described my LoL account
>>
>>158442243
I do anon, and i really miss those days. Why did Hirez do this retarded shit to pander to shitters?! I really hope they fix it in season 4.
>>
>>158442243
Remember crit Ymir and release Guan
>>
>>158442339
>Cant rent champions in LoL.
Literally the shittiest business model out of any MOBA out save for Blizzards
>>
File: implying.gif (776KB, 514x667px) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
776KB, 514x667px
>>158442243
>REMEMBER GUARDIAN BEING A SOMEWHAT TOLERABLE ROLE TO PLAY

Just play Fafnir.
>>
What assassins are best at OPMing enemy squishies?
>>
>tfw you leveled up and got the Poseidon rental instead of the free Chinese gods

I mean I like Poseidon but muh freebies.
>>
File: 1123124132123.png (159KB, 1218x292px) Image search: [Google]
1123124132123.png
159KB, 1218x292px
i quit smite forever
>>
>when you go Scylla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
>>
>>158443272
>playing loki in clash
thank god, one less shitter.
>>
File: 1438750001069.png (213KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1438750001069.png
213KB, 500x481px
>>158443432
>>
>>158443503
I'M DESPERATE FOR A WIN I'LL GO TO THE LOWEST OF THE LOWEST SHIT BUT I CAN'T WIN ITS IMPOSSIBLE

The game as bastet was pain because i went 8/0 and our jing wei went 0/9 before quitting and we lost.
The rama game started super fine and went to shit, the same with the guan game.

i hate this game.
>>
>>158434985
nemesis is better than you think, vulcan is too, ravana is worse,ne zha is better (ring bounce without minions around is a guranteed full 7 hits), kukulkan is better, zeus is better, nox is better

also a thing about this list is that one trick ponies are not too bad in assault, since its always just a laning phase, no one will get ganked, so escapes arent as necessary. its all about safe poke, which is why i disagree with you about au puch.

raijin is good because of his raiju, you can put it on the last minion to make it bounce to other gods very safely. id say a+ tier
>>
>>158443631
Try playing joust if you think you can carry.
>>
>>158443792
also kumbha is one of the better guardians in assault, his cc can easily pause the teamfight, does great damage, and allow a zeus or au puch to escape.
>>
How do I Hun in arena?
>>
>>158443792
Can you elaborate on Nemesis? No CC, a shitty gimmick heal, and if you ult someone they can just fuck off behind tower/team until it deactivates.

Also, mobility isn't as important in Assault as other game modes, but to discount it entirely is silly. Characters with the best mobility (Apollo, Mercury) can dive to the back to deny kill credit.
>>
>>158444245
>arena

>find a team-fight
>ult into it
>pick off the weakest link
hun is ez
>>
>>158444250
what i always do is build stone of gaia first, then just run around laughing off poke. since it takes me so long to die with it i get tons of farm and come back with hurtin bombs and prots.

her 2 is decent poke for how safe it is. she does need a good team comp though to keep her team from being forced to tower camp though. i excell with her when both teams are in lane, just by running around scaring the squishies then slowing the rebuttal and dashing back to my side, then being nice and healed from gaia and her shield to do it again
>>
>One of the popular items for Ymir on smiteguru is Gem of Iso
>When his 1 doesnt proc it, his 2 already slows, his 3 freezes them so the slow is wasted and his ult already slows
>>
>>158445492
smiteguru is shit.
>>
>>158434985
kys for making a tier list for assault.
>>
>>158446547
assault is the least stressful game mode. try it
>>
>>158446669
Agreed, assault is comfy
>>
>You will never sit in Terra's lap face-to-face as she bounces you on her cock
>>
I need to get a Mastery rank with one more assassin but I've had trouble with all the others I've tried so far. I do decently with Arachne, Bastet, and Ratatoskr. I've also got a Mastery with Fenrir but that was a bit of a struggle. I've tried Thor, Loki and Kali but I can't get the hang of them. Any recommendations?
>>
Does Smite actually use any sort of match making?

I can safely say most of my games at this point are me and 4 retards against at least 4 competant players.
>>
Is it bad that the new scylla skin makes me want to fuck her even more now?
>>
>>158448695
Bakasura is fun and OP as shit with a little attack speed.
>>
>>158448695
>loki
>he cant play the easiest god in the game
>>
>>158449018
No.
>>
>>158449018
I bet she has a very feminine penis, or an incredibly masculine clit.
>>
>>158450608
Wonderful talk
>>
>>158448902
It always seems that way but every once in a while it'll be the opposite and then you'll get the enemy post game arguing and blaming eachother about why they lost.
>>
>>158446669
Nah clash and siege are better.
>>
>>158453863

siege sucks
>>
>>158453863
Clash can be stressful after both towers fall and it's lone wolf and splinter ganks despite the vvvg spam.

Siege can be stressful when the other lane fails to keep up and falls and you get ganked.
>>
>>158434985
just hang yourself already.
>>
File: 1460937659246.jpg (120KB, 717x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1460937659246.jpg
120KB, 717x1115px
>>
WOOCHIE WOOCHIE WOOCHIE WOO
>>
>>158458597
AH BAM BAM BA BAM BA BOO
>>
>>158458597
>>158459062
I don't understand what those quotes are supposed to be. Are they a reference to an anime? Are they supposed to be cute? The only thing they do is make me irrationally angry.
>>
>>158460018
They are quote from the best odyssey skin
>>
>>158460178
I know they come from that fucking skin, I'm asking what they mean.
>>
>>158460178
I'm pretty sure he knew it was the skin but was asking what they were referencing.
>>
>>158460215
Can't link it because I don't want it in my youtube viewing history, but it's from that "what does the fox say" song that was big a few years ago.
>>
>>158460271
>because I don't want it in my youtube viewing history

How autistic are you? Even if you are that autistic you know history can be wiped.
>>
>>158443631
Know the feel

>First game of the day, goes 10 minutes, score is 5-19 with four on our team having kills
>Alright, fatigue, I'll get back next game
>Game goes 10 minutes, score is 3-22 with me having 2 kills and our tank having 1 kill
>Fuck this I'm out for today
>>
>>158461071
>Tfw doing excellent as support but your adc and mage just aren't doing enough to carry things along.
>>
>>158460364
Even if you remove a video from the actual list of things you've watched it'll still remember you searched it and make recommendations based on that.
>>
>>158462652
So you're very autistic. Okay.
>>
>>158462773
If it's autistic to not want shitty pop music filling up your youtube recommendations then just spectrum my shit up. Where do I sign for my government money?
>>
>>158462773
>being this retarded

Not the one you're quoting but a friend sent me one of those shitty "10 things you didnt know" video and I accidently clicked and now my recommendations column gets filled with that kind of vids.
>>
Guan Yu Anon here from ages ago. Smite somehow got me married to a beautiful Chinese-American girl. Sadly I am turning into a filthy normie though.
>>
>>158465109
>>158465250
>doesn't know how the youtube recommendations work

Autistic and retarded. Tell me, how do you think think youtube tracks and suggests the recommended videos? I'll give you a clue, it's two things. Both of which can be cleared.
>>
>>158466230
You have far too much faith in google.
>>
>>158466490
>ignores the question
>>
>>158466162
>marrying agirl after only a couple of months
I hope you are lying anon, if not you are making the biggest mistake of your life.
>>
>>158467012
Married on the 23rd. Airtight prenup at that. Shocked everything went so quickly.
>>
>>158467915
Does she support trump? If not, you fucked up.
>>
>3D shitposting
what a time to be alive
>>
>>158467915
Get ready for the divorce anon
>>
Gemini Agni will be on sale for 250 gems this weekend, if anyone wants it cheaply.
>>
>>158466162
Oh shit I remember you. Well done, anon!

I hope you will have a ton of beautiful children you racemixing traitor faggot.
>>
>>158469104
only gemini? Any other odyssey skin?
>>
>>158469704
Nah, it's the Hindu Festival of Lights, so the sale is half off Hindu skins and VPs.
>>
>>158468404
smgens gonna have a lot of nice oc
>>
>>158469624
More like using my superior Aryan genes for racefixing.
>>
what the fuck was Hirez thinking with the Susanoo nerf?
There is no point to ever choose him over other assasins now.
>>
>>158474624
The same thing that always happens
>character just needs tiny adjustments for balance
>HR goes overboard with unnecessary changes

Meanwhile cupid STILL hasn't been re-nerfed yet.
>>
>>158475003
new cupid isn't even that great though
>>
>>158475041
His passive and heart bomb are ridiculous
There's no reason for that radius size and double damage to be so much.
>>
>instapick Susano to fulfill an Odyssey quest just as another player instapicks Kali
>last picker on our team goes Thor
>enemy team has Ymir, Poseidon, Agni, and Ra
>stack magical protection
>we still lose

It was a pretty silly game.
>>
>>158475003
I can understand the split of damage on 1 and even his knockback on ult being restricted, but holy shit that delay just ruins him.
>>
File: hvUSP5S.jpg (197KB, 921x898px) Image search: [Google]
hvUSP5S.jpg
197KB, 921x898px
>Tell pun in game
>Nobody laughs

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>158479606
What pun?
>>
>>158479745
SOLo
>>
>>158481749
Wow kill yourself
>>
>>158481749
I would have report you for that.
>>
>>158474624
>no point in choosing Susano over other assassins
>still have multiple shitters on my team pick him
Assassins are just shitter bait. So are hunters. And mages. And warriors. Sometimes guardians.
>>
>>158482471
It's a damn shame.
He used to be one of my favourites.
Now I see no point in picking him.
>>
>>158482471
What's worse, a bad guardian or a bad hunter?
>>
>>158481749
Made me chuckle.
>>
>>158482471
>Warriors and guardians
>shitter bait
Shitters prefer to do a 3 assassins comp than picking a warrior or a guardian.
>>
In Lokasenna, Týr is taunted with cuckoldry by Loki, maybe another hint that he had a consort or wife at one time.
>>
>>158425114
>we have a whole new line of motd's we plan to release
>still the same shit months later
Getting really tired of 2v2 modes...
>>
>>158436696
Go to Jungle practice and check it out. I think it might?
>>
>>158469104
>>158469704
>>158469780
Diwali or not, I don't think they'll give a brand new Odyssey skin out for 250. Having bought it already, I really hope that isn't the case so I don't look dumb...
>>
>>158488002

Seriously doubt they'd give out the odyssey skin for half off
>>
>>158488002
>>158488201
Yeah, it's a typo on the website. Pon already said gemini agni isn't going on sale.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/59i8l1/hindu_pantheon_sale/#d98mkny
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>158482881
Depends desu, if you're basing it off announced deaths you wouldn't have the luxury of seeing how they're actually playing. For example:

>uppity carry overextends trying to snag early kill @5mins
>glorious and kind support tries their best to fish them out of trouble and dies in the process

OR
>dumb support doesn't body block early-game
>carry engages and support sits back and lets him die
but desu a carry that initiates rather than letting the support initiate should die anyway
>>
>>158488989
I don't know about the last one. But yeah, I guess it just depends.
>>
>>158488989
To supplement this, nothing makes me tilt harder than when the carry overextends and I die saving them only to be met with:
>you rock
>cancel that
>you rock
>cancel that
>good game
>>
>>158443432
>>158443523
kill yourself nigger
>>
>>158484693
>arena match
>"let's do all assasins!"
>Everyone else goes Thana, Nem, Rat, and Ne Zha
>I go Sobek
>Thanatos is Rank X
>He actually lands all his ults
>I toss enemies to my teammates and they all gang up on the tossed enemy
>We win by 30+ points
>Feel good
>Enemy Anubis got Rod second item
>Feel less good.
>>
>>158489959

I just need some power bro I can 1v5
>>
>>
>games freezes while playing athena
>have to force shutdown pc three times
>still reconnect so players dont report me
>game gives me hour long deserter anyways
Thanks hirez...
>>
>>158466162
Details man. IDGAFF if you're lying on the Internet.
>>
>>
>>158492056
>>158493737
You know what I like about hel?
Her ass is quite shapely compared to other gods
>>
File: Isis.jpg (156KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Isis.jpg
156KB, 1024x576px
So basically this bitch walks into your lane, smacks your waifu on the butt, and says that she sees dead people, and it looks like your next.

What do?
>>
File: [022732].jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[022732].jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>158493891
>>
>>158493671
Her parents own a local Chinese place, immigrated to the US from China in the late seventies. I went there after a massive Smite binge, jokingly payed my respects to the Guan (You) shine they have there, she noticed, asked me about it. Movie date, dinner date, meet the parents and stuff like that. Took me to China with her folks to meet her extended family, they love me - food is fucking delicious. My parents love her, food is still fucking delicious. Her Parents begged me to work with them at the restaurant alongside her, accepted. Last month she popped the question to me, which was pretty fucking surprisingly, and rather ballsy I think - said yes, had a nice and small ceremony, leaving the honeymoon until Winter, going off to China for a bit and Japan we think. That's the basics. My dick is still raw from the post-marital celebration sex. She is playing Smite and drinking coffee as I type this up. Sadly she sticks to Chang'e and Jing Wei.
>>
>>158494042
Proceed to poke her with Magic Cudgel, tiger stun, Master's Will, Magic Cudgel. Repeat as needed. Spam VEL while doing so.
>>
>>158494320
nigga post chink
>>
>>158494320

if you don't get her to cosplay as one of them while you fug then you done goofed
>>
As someone who didn't play when Susano was first released what did they do to gut him so much? His kit seems like it should be good but I feel like when I play as him I'm just playing as a shitty Hun Batz
>>
>>158494983
The problem is that he could do extreme damage while being safe, while assassins like batz or thor have to put their necks out to do the damage
>>
>>158494320
Hey kek i remember that post about guan yu.

So uh.. you basically won the lottery like if you don't fuck it up you have your future secure.

My nigga nice job.
>>
>>158494983

>S tier gets knocked down to A
>omg completely unplayable!!

get a grip
>>
I need a couple of autist who play smite litterly non fucking stop to complete my little group of autism pals

We just need 2 more since we have 3

You gotta really play smite non fucking stop i mean full neet sack of shit status and you gotta be able to handle mad banter senpai

Leave some form of contact if ur interested famicom
>>
>>158495918
Sounds like something I would not have any interest in ever.
>>
>>158495918
That sounds pretty autistic desu.
>>
>>158495918
gay
>>
>>158495918
I have a job, am I excluded?
>>

>>158494769
Does Couples Cosplay and sexing count? She is pretty reserved, first real relationship, tends to dress very conservatively. The most daring thing outside of a locked house I've managed to get her to do was when we went as authentic Chang'e and and the whitest fucking Hou Yi as Moon's Groom and Sun's Bride to a local con. We fugged with costumes on in a completely open coatroom after we got drunk on a lot of shots during the con. I might have gotten some nut on her outfit and the stuffed rabbit she proceeded to carry around for the next two days, unwashed.

>>158494560
The only pictures I currently have are wedding and cosplay pictures, which she has on her Facebook. Posting them would be a terrible idea.

>>158495285
Thanks Anon, I'm still in shock about the situation. I'll try not to fuck up.
>>
>>158495301
Didn't say he was unplayable, he just doesn't feel like he's very effective. And if I want a mobile assassin with a gap closing teleport and a team fight nuke for an ult Hun Batz seems to do the job a lot better
>>
>>158496457
are u autistic :^)
>>
>>158494320
>Plays Chang'e
Your wife has excellent taste
>>
>>158496508
This is where I stop believing your story.
>>
I hate hunters and wish they weren't in the game. Ability only gods please.
Chronos is OK.
Sol a shit
>>
>get a good team comp
>enemy dodges at lobby

FUCK!
>>
>>158494042
I chain her down and tickle her feet with fire as my waifu ravages her butthole with her girlcock.
>>

Apologies for the late responses, was dragged into the motd.

>>158497351
She is really good at Smite, joined a year and a few months after I started, and plays Ranked without an issue. I'm still stuck in Dirt V, playing casual Clash. I'll let her know someone appreciates her tastes in gods.

>>158497580
Everyone can and should believe what they want. Completely understandable that a story like this posted on a 4chan general would seem like a flight of neet fantasy.
>>
File: WHO COULD IT POSSIBLY BE.png (29KB, 637x36px) Image search: [Google]
WHO COULD IT POSSIBLY BE.png
29KB, 637x36px
it's that time again
>>
>>158500197
Ymir.
>>
>>158500197
ao kuang?
>>
>>158500197
Nu Wa
>>
>>158500197
Sylvanus
>>
>>158500197
vulcan
>>
>>158500197
futa
>>
>>158500197
Sol
>>
File: WOW WHAT A SURPRISE.png (36KB, 846x37px) Image search: [Google]
WOW WHAT A SURPRISE.png
36KB, 846x37px
>>158500927
ring a ding ding

>>158500832
>>158500730
>>158500641
>>158500521
>>158500368
>>158500274
we have a winrar
>>
>everyone that I queue with wants to play anything but Warrior and Guardian
>team composition gets fucked because of that and we lose

I guess I should learn how to play some Melee or Guardian, though I'm terrible at non ranged characters in any MOBA.
>>
>>158501206
Huh, but Warrior and Guardian are so much fun to play. What mode and platform are you on, I might be able to lend my assistance to you.
>>
>>158501206
Learn Odin. His damage is just a 1-2 punch that hits like a truck, and his cage is great for shitting on squishies with no escapes. There's not much to think about, just land your leaps and cages.
>>
>>158501445

I alternate between modes, since I don't like waiting in queue for too long, and I'm on PC.

AzureHawk
>>
>>158501127
so where is that build wrong?
>>
did anyone else just get booted?
>>
>>158501919
Its not. It ain't the best for her, but if you just randomly picked her up and thought of magical ADC then that's a good starting point. Clearly the guy forgot he's supposed to post guess that God posts with Gods who would normally never build those items.
>>
>in the middle of a match
>get kicked
>deserter

What the actual fuck?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
what the fuck is wrong with these servers
>>
well hirez is just straight shitting itself
>>
File: 1359337685259.jpg (35KB, 493x387px) Image search: [Google]
1359337685259.jpg
35KB, 493x387px
>>158502406
>>158504258
>>158504327
>>158504348
absolutely fucking hilarious fucking hirez
>>
File: 1325295198001.jpg (26KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1325295198001.jpg
26KB, 429x410px
>tfw top fragging but still lose anyway because of shit team
>>
>started playing the game after the PVE event
>would love for a PVE event that actually counted towards progression

Will it come back? I wouldn't mind some Odyssey points, even though I don't know what to do with them yet.
>>
>>158506534
>Will it come back?

They said they might do a xmas version of it during a patch notes stream.

And it really wasn't that great. After you got the chest and icon there wasn't much of a reason to keep playing. It got old fast.
>>
>Thier team
>Every role filled
>My team
>3 immobile mages
FUCK
>>
>Kali's passive now lets her target know that she's hunting him

thanks Lo-rez
>>
>>158508007

It's fair, she gets the chance to pick
>>
>>158507859
imma pick ra jungle every single game homie and you cannot staph me
>>
Fuck is up with the servers boys?
>>
>>158508921

Nothing is up with the servers, that's what.
>>
>>158507859
Dibs on Ah Puch, I want to play support and chill with my homie >>158508216 in the jungle.
>>
Went 15/1/27 today, first time I have ever done that good outside a botmatch. Nobody will give a fuck since it was non in conquest, but this is the only place I can talk about Smite at.
>>
>>158509709
Good job, anon. Who were you using?
>>
>>158509709
It's ok, Conquest is cancer.
>>
>>158509709
cuckquest is shit, don't let the pve tards tell you it's the main mode. it's dead and boring
>>
Why does smite have so few maps?
I get bored of playing in China every Joust and Asgard in every Assault.
>>
>>158510174
Every moba is like that though.
>>
>>158509754
Xbalanque. I could have probably pulled off the 20/1 achievement, but I was afraid I would look like I was going full tryhard. Figured it was fair to let my team get some points as well.

>>158509795
>>158509869
I figure to each their own. I play Clash and Siege, with a sprinkle of Assault and Arena. As long as someone is having fun, it hardly seem to matter in the end.
>>
>>158509709
Just went 24/1 as scylla in arena
Not sure if i should be proud of myself
>>
I remember falling in love with Hel ever since the zennore comic.
>>
>>158510174
We still need an Egyptian, Hindu, and Japanese map.
>>
>>158510407
Scylla is pretty awesome and you are pretty awesome, Anon! Nice work.
>>
>>158510870
Siege is strangely going to be going from Mayan to Egyptian.
>>
Clearly Khepri needs to ult this thread, because it is about to die.
>>
>>158510294
>being this shit
my first Hard Carry (20/1) was with Apollo in cockquest.
I know these anon's patting you on the back feel good but you got to get gud at the main mode of the game.
>>
>>158510174

If they add more maps, I hope they add them in the existing gamemodes, that way you won't split the playerbase among even more modes.
>>
>>158516048
Bestowed upon you, the power of the sun!
>>
>>158518160
You still have some use to me!
>>
>>158518831
Death cannot claim whom I have chosen!
>>
>>158516048
GET OFF OF THEM
>>
>>158519843
For what you have done, you will not know peace.
>>
>>158508007
Previously if Kali is doing deep on you, you know you are the targeted one.

The benefit of picking is way better then random.
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.