[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/svg/ Shadowverse General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 757
Thread images: 175

File: Garuda Haven.jpg (110KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
Garuda Haven.jpg
110KB, 800x596px
Best Deck Edition.

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, "Darkness Evolved", launched on September 30th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: http://www.strawpoll.me/11431912/r

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (in development)

To play on PC, you currently have to use an Android emulator such as Leapdroid (recommended), Memu, Nox or Bluestacks.
If the emulator gets stuck on Urias' stage in story mode, you might need to enable Virtualization in your bios.

Official Website:
https://shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
https://shadowverse-portal.com/

Guide/FAQ:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread: >>158185404
>>
File: photo_2016-10-23_23-16-46.jpg (393KB, 1420x540px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-10-23_23-16-46.jpg
393KB, 1420x540px
reposting

What i can change to make this deck better?

i have wyrm spire does this is good?

>inb4 only one fort
>>
Daily reminder that if you live in the land of the FREE and you're not using Garuda Haven as your main deck you don't fucking deserve to call yourself american

Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZt45PEbSk
>>
>>158251736
Cut:
Dragonfist
Wild Hunt

Add:
Ironscale
Mushussu

I'm sure you can afford that.
>>

Concede please
>>
>>158251921
I can afford some golds too.
Do you have suggestions?
>>
File: 1474677151250.png (125KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1474677151250.png
125KB, 253x253px
Any decent Mordecai deck?
>>
>>158251996
Thank you anon
>>
>>158252148
control shadow, and that's it

he's too slow for midrange shadow in the current meta.
>>
>>158252094
Depends on what you want to build. Face dragon has no golds, only Forte.

Neptune fits in many decks
Genesis is a good finisher
>>
File: 5windradondick.jpg (478KB, 1980x800px) Image search: [Google]
5windradondick.jpg
478KB, 1980x800px
>The one game I was about to lose I won by topdicking Girugamesh off dragon emissary
>The other 4 were absolute stomps
Roc is OP
>>
File: 1457236899115.jpg (549KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
1457236899115.jpg
549KB, 1200x877px
>>158250315
>>158250607
>>158250765
>>158250842
>>158251009
>>158251087
>>158251471
>>158251707
>what is control anon?

From Next Level Magic from Patrick Chapin "The Innovator"

Google his name if you don't know him, the guy knows his shit

>THE STAGES OF THE GAME
In a game of Magic, there are basically three stages of play that your strategy is operating at. Keep in mind, this is with regards to you or your opponent, but the two of you are not necessarily going to be at the same stage at the same time. Your stage is independent of theirs.

>STAGE 1
Stage 1 is the early game.
Your Minimum Game Threshold is the level at which your deck can operate on a basic level. For instance, many aggro decks only need three lands to be able to cast most of their spells.

>STAGE 2
Stage 2, or the mid-game, is essentially the most strategically relevant part of the game—and the one where the most relevant mistakes are generally made. Stage 2 is when players have the opportunity to play most or all of their spells, but the battles being fought are still relevant.
The mid-game is where the little battles are fought. These little battles are where percentage points are won and lost, setting players up with the best chance of either reaching a successful end game or ending the game before it comes to that.

>STAGE 3
A control deck, often seeks to win during the end game, or Stage 3; it wants to merely survive the early game in order to get to the point where they can play an appropriate Semi-Soft Lock.
a Semi-Soft Lock is an easy-to-reach set of conditions (which can be as simple as casting a single important spell) that will give you such an advantage that you will usually win most of your games when that condition is met.
A defining aspect of Stage 3 play is that very few of your opponent's cards matter, since they are severely limited in the ways that they can actually meaningful affect the board.

CONT.
>>
Is dragonsong flute any good? I got 2 of them.
>>
File: busty nep.jpg (697KB, 1300x1250px) Image search: [Google]
busty nep.jpg
697KB, 1300x1250px
>>158252220
post dick plz.
>>
Man, I love take 2 in this game. Just had a forest vs. forest game where he dwarf perfumer'd my entire board (had 3 in hand) and I forest archelon'd his the turn after. Being greedy with Reina literally won me the game vs. Olivia, though I feel bad because I misplayed and wasn't punished for it with some fairy attacks.

Maybe it's just being new to the game, but I love just matching up in arena and playing these sorts of games. Nothing feels solved or inevitable and I get fun meme-y games like this fairly often.

I still don't have great reads, other than playing around the strongest 4 drops, but you can definitely tell when someone has an Olivia in hand in arena.
>>
File: 1457233687601.jpg (765KB, 1200x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1457233687601.jpg
765KB, 1200x1059px
>>158252637
CONT.

>THE 5 BASIC ARCHETYPES

>CONTROL/PERMISSION
Control strategies generally seek to survive Stage 1, begin building advantages in Stage 2, and eventually reach a Stage 3 end game that will win the game for them. While these strategies tend to be somewhat reactive and tend to employ more powerful cards than many other strategies, they can typically be divided into “those with permission” and “those without permission.”
In general, most Permission-based Control decks rely on a good deal of card drawing to compliment either a boatload of Counterspells, or a token amount of permission and a nice selection of defensive control cards appropriate to a given format.

>LOCK DECKS
Lock decks are a particular brand of Control deck that heavily crosses over into the combo realm at times. The idea here is to create a game state where the opponent can no longer win. If they can no longer win, they generally eventually lose. Rather than resort to a degenerate Stage 3, these decks move to a Stage 2 where they are permanently locking the opponent in Stage 1.

>BURN
Stage 1 focussed decks, a Burn deck can mean a variety of things,where the idea is to have every card in your deck function like a Lightning Bolt, and quickly kill your opponent with direct damage, ignoring anything he does.
This strategy is particularly appealing to amateur players, but not as common among top players, as it removes almost any opportunity to leverage skill in any way during a match. In addition, it is easily foiled.
Modern-day burn decks are based on hyperaggressive low mana curves that typically select the most aggressive creatures in the format. These creatures are used to put early pressure on an opponent, while any creatures that might block are burnt out of the way. Once the opponent's life total is low enough, all of this direct damage provides the deck with some reach, giving them a plan to finish off an opponent who has set up their defenses.

CONT
>>
>>158252828
I got her as well but never really try to use it
I imagine its like a way for Face/Aggro Dragon to be relevant in mid-late game?
>>
>>158253123
this is the only list i know of
http://game-ai.jp/shadowverse/koyo-type-control-necro/
>>
>>158252637
>a Semi-Soft Lock is an easy-to-reach set of conditions (which can be as simple as casting a single important spell) that will give you such an advantage that you will usually win most of your games when that condition is met.
Which cannot exist in a game where it is impossible to disrupt your opponent's actions. There is nothing you can do in Shadowverse about Dimension Shift besides winning the game before it is played. Therefore, there can never be a control deck because a soft lock is impossible to create.

The only way to fix this would be to discard the idea of the hand as a safe zone that cannot be interacted with.
>>
File: 1473788554622.png (3MB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1473788554622.png
3MB, 1080x1350px
>>158253325
CONT.

>DISCARD
Another resource denial strategy is Discard.
Commonly discard cards are used to compliment some other strategy.
Discard decks at their core share many points with the modern day midrange decks that have a strategy of adapting whatever strategy the opponent is not. If your opponent is the fast deck, they play control. If your opponent's deck is bigger, they play beatdown. They do neither of these jobs particularly well, which brings us to the inherent flaw in traditional midrange strategies.

>COMBO
when we are describing archetypes, it generally refers to a type of strategy that involves playing a combination of cards that wins the game. You can have combinations of cards that build incremental advantages and winning by being ahead on the board, but for purposes of determining the best methods of defeating them, those sorts of decks don't fall into the traditional combo slots.
Combo decks can be control or beatdown, and generally the difference is whether a combo deck tries to go off as fast as it can (beatdown) or it tries to survive a few turns while it sets up its combo (control).
As a beatdown deck, Combo can be extraordinarily effective, because often one can assemble a winning combination of cards faster than people can deal twenty damage with creatures.
As a control deck, Combo can also be very effective, as a combo kill often solves every problem a control deck might have.
>>
>>158253756
>this is how it works in mtg so it has to work that way here or else it doesn't count!
this is why you're an autist, this isn't the only sv community that considers decks like control sword to be control, everyone does, and even the jps refer to it that way. but no it doesn't count and everyone except you is wrong because it doesn't work that way in mtg so technically it's not control because everything has to be lifted from mtg and you need a thinly veiled excuse to bitch about dshift.

just go fucking play mtg then jesus christ.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-UN6uRMBRw
>>
>>158254147
>everyone does, and even the jps refer to it that way
Then they're wrong.

>it doesn't work that way in mtg so technically it's not control because everything has to be lifted from mtg
Everything was lifted from MTG. It was the world's first CCG and all others built upon it. The archetypes are defined by MTG. They are not relative.

>just go fucking play mtg then jesus christ.
I do.
>>
>>158253756
There's a reason it's called a semi-soft lock instead of a hard lock.

The point is that advantage and the buildup to it can be surpassed under a few means.

You're also constraining the setting and saying it's impossible to create such a situation, but that literally only applies to DShift.

The fact control decks lose to a combo deck in the game does not make them completely disappear from existence.
>>
File: wOKDtKb[1].jpg (122KB, 1040x542px) Image search: [Google]
wOKDtKb[1].jpg
122KB, 1040x542px
I just started the game, I got 2 Olivia and Alexander but I feel like Olivia is probably a 1-of in most decks?
Is this good or can I just reroll? I hate short hair
>>
>>158254382
>It was the world's first CCG
Not even close.
>>
>>158254382
you need to accept the fact that words can change and sitting around bitching about it on an anonymous imageboard by yourself so you can cry about dshift isn't going to do anything.
>>
Wtf are this retards discussing?
>>
What is difference between Face and Aggro deck?
>>
The amount of PTSD that Dshift causes is pretty funny actually. Good thing people at B rank have zero clue how to play Solitaire.
>>
is it possible to make Hybrid DirtSpell Rune?
>>
>>158254752
A matter of purity.

Pure face decks always only go face if given the option.

Less aggressive aggro decks may make trades if they're really good.
>>
>>158254609
Except... it was.
>>
I lurk in /svg/ all the time, but I have nothing meaningful to say.
Should I occasionally shitpost to keep the thread alive or just keep lurking?
>>
File: 59585026_p0.jpg (53KB, 820x566px)
59585026_p0.jpg
53KB, 820x566px
>>
>>158255121
Just post cute pictures.
>>
File: 1476984298064.png (1MB, 663x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476984298064.png
1MB, 663x900px
>>158255121
waifuposting is good.
>>
>>158251921

Deathmist is legit as a 2-of. Just remember to bait out removals like Forestcraft's Sylv first.
>>
>mfw i somehow won against 2 alexanders, 2 aurelias, and a tsubaki with a golem deck and a single olivia
that was some epic yugioh shit right there when both of us were topdecking all the right cards
>>
File: Emrakul.jpg (517KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Emrakul.jpg
517KB, 1080x1350px
>>158254143
CONT

>>158254948
>>158254752
What is difference between Face and Aggro deck?

>LINEAR AGGRO
Linear Aggro decks based on some inherent internal synergy among the cards chosen. The idea is that you are playing a bunch of quick aggressive cards that get better and better the more you have, each helping all of the rest.
Perhaps a better way to think of Linear Aggro is that it is a subcategory that can further define a deck. Generally, there are two types of Linear Aggro decks: there are those driven by creature type (Goblins, Allies, etc) and those driven by a mechanic (Affinity, Madness, etc).

>AGGRO CONTROL
An Aggro Control deck is one that seeks to deploy quick threats early and support them with a variety of control cards like permission, removal, and bounce. Against a Control deck, these support cards are used to protect the threats that the Aggro Control player plays. Against a Combo deck, the control cards are used to keep the Combo player out of Stage 3 long enough for the threats to defeat them. Against a beatdown player, the control cards are used to help create a position where the Aggro Control player has a reasonable control of the board and can win with a superior board position. As you can see, Aggro Control decks attempt to do a better job of what it is that midrange decks strive to be—namely, beatdown against control and control against beatdown.
Tempo is often more important in these sorts of decks than in most others.
Defeating Aggro Control is often just a matter of being much faster than them, or just a little bigger.
>>
File: 59607861_p0.jpg (362KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
59607861_p0.jpg
362KB, 640x480px
>>158255121
Post ding dongs.
>>
File: tierlist.png (385KB, 674x1376px) Image search: [Google]
tierlist.png
385KB, 674x1376px
What will the next hot meme deck be?
>>
>>158256292
Rise of the Dead Olivia control Necro.
>>
>>158256292

>Banner meme is officially tier 2

That's a surprise.
>>
File: japanese+rockabilly.jpg (194KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
japanese+rockabilly.jpg
194KB, 500x457px
>>158256292
>midrange sword back up in 1

How nice
my first roll (that i never rerolled) had aurelia and otohime with 4 other legends plus the free luci, satan and gabriel so i basically had a 40k vial swordcraft deck within a week of playing after i opened some more stuff, among them an animated tsubaki and a normal one
>>
is it just me or do missions get increasingly annoying to complete with each passing day?
>>
>>158257639
Just you.
>>
>>158256292
What does midrange sword run that makes it different from control sword?
>>
>>158257702
1 drops, buffers like white general and sage commander, 3 otohime is mandatory

control runs healing, white paladin, less/sometimes no otohimes, alexander, more removal

they can both run olivia but it's mandatory in control and optional in midrange
>>
>>158252335
Tried to play with this deck in casual but get stomped in all the duels, i can not do anything every time a dropped any moster the runecraft just deny it and won on t10.

Seems like dragon is only good in arena.
>>
>>158254461
You have a good start for sword.

But i don't what you want to play

Even if you play with sword all the golds and leggos will be removed because of the supreme sinergy of the class entirely made by silver and bronze.
>>
>>158256101
Thank you for this anon, really appreciated.
>>
lol at the cerb cosplayer flat chested
>>
>>158258303
flat cerb is cute
>>
>>
Anonys how good this game game is better than hs for you?

I
>>
File: C_101321030.png (564KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
C_101321030.png
564KB, 536x698px
>>158258813
ANIME TIDDIES
>>
>>158256101
Did magic actually just rip off bloodborne?
>>
>>158258813

Evo is an interesting mechanic and opens to a lot of possibilities. While in HS you cannot get away from an absurd curve draw.
>>
File: 1458164710867.jpg (87KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1458164710867.jpg
87KB, 500x369px
>>158259328
Most Magic sets take 2.5 to 3 years in developtment before they are even printed because they have to go through several departments, in no particular order: deciding the set mechanics, powerlevel balance, the testing stage in order to avoid another case like Jace the Mind Sculptor, limited testing, etc.
This includes creating the art and lore who are based on projected market preferences for the following decade.
Wizards always considers "so if we make this plane like this, and we add this lore, and add a character like this, do our market will like it enough so we could re use it for at least 10 years?"

Bloodborne Innistrand points to heavy market research giving them those pointers while in development.
>>
>>158258813
0) it's not better, all card games are shit

1) I already have more ranked wins in shadowcraft than I do for any of my classes in hearthstone. This is because all my HS ranked wins are spread out among every class but druid, whereas in shadowverse I found a class I want to "main". So it's possible you might just coincidentally like shadowverse classes more.

2) The number of flex slots you have in a hearthstone deck is, like, 5ish at most? Maybe in more out-there decks you have more, but customizing an archetype to fit your tastes generally means substituting out around 4 cards. In shadowverse you can rip out 10 or more cards and still be justifiably considered to be in the same deck archetype. It feels nice.

3) There is an affordable control deck. There is an affordable combo deck. There is an extremely affordable aggro deck. There is arguably an affordable midrange deck. It's not like hearthstone where combo is locked behind thalnos and 2 class legendaries (RIP patron RIP worgen), and control is locked behind a pile of legendaries. You can try out and learn different corners of the meta at least somewhat easily.

4) Shadowverse's tier 1 decks have bad matchups. While this would not normally be a significant point in its favor, given that dragon warrior / secret paladin / patron warrior / etc have all also had bad matchups, it means it's better than shamanstone.
>>
File: reroll candidate.png (3MB, 1337x1280px) Image search: [Google]
reroll candidate.png
3MB, 1337x1280px
One of my better rerolls I think. Anything I can do with this?
>>
>>158257701

No nigger you don't understand.

When I first started playing I got shit like "evolve followers X times" and "win 2 matches of whatever as your favorite class".

Now I'm getting shit like "win 7 matches as this class you don't even have a deck as" and " win 5 ranked matches"

Like, fucking seriously? I could spend the entire day playing and not get anything done.
>>
>>158260720
What you want to play?

Good rolls you have two bird to play with haven
>>
>>158260720
Stop posting golds, they don't matter at all if they're not the exact ones you want for your starting class. Like 1 legendary you'll play is worth more than 10 golds you won't. Roll for 3 legendaries for whatever class/deck you want, or just take the roll with the highest number of legendaries.
>>
>>158260720
2 Garudas? You almost have all of the expensive shit for Storm Haven, and look at that, it's a tier 1 deck.
>>
>>158260265

>avoid another purse sculptor

Yet Obliterator happened. And also phyrexian mana
>>
>>158260720
it feels like odin-olivia are must-haves in every heavy midrange deck, and on that note you have beelzebub and forte to get started on midrange dragon/shadow depending on your inclinations. If you're comfortable subsisting on bat blood / sprint haven / face dragon until you get the dust for a comfortable midrange shell, I'd stick with this roll.
>>
anyone know if floral fencer is based on bahamut card or not?
>>
how do I convince my HS friend to "contest the board on turn4" not to play passive?
>>
File: 90909090.png (404KB, 1074x210px) Image search: [Google]
90909090.png
404KB, 1074x210px
>>158261978
She is.
>>
>>158261978
All cards are.
>>
>>158262252
can i get a name of this card? im having hard time finding
>>
STOP GIVING ME HAVEN

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>158262252
>You will never pluck floral fencer's flower
>>
>>158262672
She will have a hard time if I find her, if you know what I mean....
>>
>It's another 3 Dimensional Shifts in a row episode
You have no idea how fucking mad I am right now. Fucker only had 2 defense left too.
>>
>>158262252
I want to pollinate this flower!
>>
>>158260978
>>158261248
I did prefer midrange decks in HS. If Havencraft's cheap then I think I'll build that and stick with it while building up other decks.
>>158261912
Any deck with olivia sounds great. Played for a bit before rerolling and the extra evo points from my old olivia were pretty sweet
As for dragon vs shadow it depends entirely on the waifus
>>158261137
Figured they were similar in value. I'll keep that in mind when deciding which cards to craft
>>
need help with the win a private match daily. If an anon could be so kind 91535
>>
Why doesn't shadowverse show up in the upcoming games yet?

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?os=win&filter=comingsoon
>>
>>158263430
Also just bought an extra pack with my starting rupies and got a legendary bunny girl for haven so that's nice
Should I just spend all my rupies on card packs until I get a collection going?
>>
I rerolled on iOS by removing the plist file. Is it normal for it to redownload fucking everything again?
>>
unpacked animated mordecai

someone post mordecai to celebrate
>>
>>158263942
No
>>158263674
You are born to be haven fag
>>
>>158264093
mordecai to celebrate
>>
>>158262595
They haven't introduced SV unique cards yet?
>>
File: CvgT8A9VYAAfIq4.png large.png (179KB, 737x568px) Image search: [Google]
CvgT8A9VYAAfIq4.png large.png
179KB, 737x568px
>>
>>158264814
I don't think so.
>>
>>158264624
thank you anon
>>
>>158258813
It has almost no RNG so it's automatically better than HS.

Other than that, I don't really like one or the other more since they both have their own problems.
>>
>>158262870
It's really in syndication today for me.
>>
>>158264093
"Nice to meet you"
>>
>>158266430
Reporting for doody!
>>
thanks cygames, I didn't want to play against anything but haven and forest anyway
>>
The pleasure was all mine!
>>
Have Dimension Shift decks been seen in the latest tourney?
>>
>>158267259
Tons, but towards the end they got bullied as fuck by aggro
>>
>>158267259
Yes, they got blown the fuck out.
>>
>>158267259
Almost everyone had a dshift deck, but it lost most of the time on stream. Expect buffs.
>>
File: czadfo[1].png (653KB, 615x757px)
czadfo[1].png
653KB, 615x757px
What to replace one Otohime with here? 39/40 with this deck.
>>
Huh, its seems game ai got some articles that are meant to advise players on how to play against Elf it seems

http://game-ai.jp/shadowverse/elf-measures/
http://game-ai.jp/shadowverse/elf-measures2/

>>158267478
Say, was that aggro vampire deck list ever uploaded

>>158267576
Oh god please no
>>
Tell me how this makes you feel

Erika's thighs
>>
I've been doing badly as dragon in take two. What kind of strategy should I be looking for when i draft? Also what's an ideal mana curve?
>>
>>158256292
I will never not find "latency Royal" funny
>>
File: DING DONG.png (690KB, 800x1118px)
DING DONG.png
690KB, 800x1118px
DING DONG
>>
>>158268205
How old is Eris supposed to be anyway? I can never tell the difference between Christmas cake and anime moms except for maybe boob size.
>>
>>158267973
Translate it weebs.
>>
>>158268205
Old hag.
>>
>>158267970
aurelia if you have her or I guess or maybe Noble Knight, a 3/3 and 2 1/1s is still a board fill
>>
>>158268139
Hard midrange.
Cards like Roc are OP as fuck
Be aggressive but try to identify when you can push for an early concede. Often if you get a fast start you can just push your opponent out with early evolves on power cards like Roc. If your start is slower then play the value game and squeeze every bit you can get.
>>
File: 6S98dYt[1].png (296KB, 587x720px)
6S98dYt[1].png
296KB, 587x720px
>>158268382
Part 1 summary
>low cost followers with more than 1 defense to easily combat 1/1 spam
>tech in AoE of some sort
>be aware of how gay roach can be (there are a ton of combos and values you should be aware of depending on their mana levels)

Part 2 summary
>if they're trying to flood board on their first 2 turns, expect Ancient Elf
>don't just go face like a dumbass because you are aware of Ancient Elf's presence and should respect it
>be smart about your AoE, don't just use them right away
>think about the right times for using it in preparation of possible Ancient Elves or whatever (gives some examples). make sure you get decent value
>>
File: africka.png (606KB, 490x581px) Image search: [Google]
africka.png
606KB, 490x581px
>Atoms of steel, heed my call!

What did she mean by this?
Steel atoms don't exist. How does she even know about atoms in the first place?
>>
>budget face sword vs garuda storm haven
>hard fought game
>play out storms to threaten potential lethal with my hand
>4 cards in hand
>he's topdecking but would have lethal with his amulet if he doesnt die
>all he needs to do to not die is trade his 5/1 into one of my guys
>he goes face instead
>plop down assault commander and freshly drawn fencer for overlethal.

I don't understand what happened. Sure the odds were against him at that point but trading offered him a small chance while face guaranteed a loss unless I had zero cards to buff with, or didnt topdeck alwida's.
>>
>Do ranked for quest
>Enemies were all banner sword with one storm haven

What in the flying fuck? I had to switch to Tempo Elf because I was not handling the Swords well with a Storm Haven deck
>>
File: 6c22d05b24.jpg (484KB, 1943x509px)
6c22d05b24.jpg
484KB, 1943x509px
Is this roll any good? I don't have a specific class in mind so I suppose having 3 good neutrals should be decent enough to start with right
>>
>>158270884
in their quest to defeat memes they became the memes, doomed to play banner forever against one another in the puts of hell.
>>
What's a good site to look at deck matchup data? Game-ai?
>>
>>158271110
8 legs is great dust value, and almost all your golds are good. theres almost no better reroll than something like this frankly
>>
>>158256292
Wow this meta is fucking awful. Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>158271191
http://syadoreco.com/metareports/index

or

http://shadowlog.com/trend/2016/42/0/
>>
File: 161019.png (17KB, 959x222px)
161019.png
17KB, 959x222px
>>158271191

Unless there is another site, here's what I got from that site. Top 3 being tier 1 and the rest tier 2.

>Aggro Blood
>only one good matchup
>tier 2
>>
File: 1399428648115.jpg (38KB, 351x352px) Image search: [Google]
1399428648115.jpg
38KB, 351x352px
>>158271291
Thanks anon, this is just what I needed
>>
Say, did that guy who played Burn Aggro Vampire deck in Rage tourneys ever release his deck
>>
Fucking Haven played an absolutely perfect curve to kill me on turn 6 on what was otherwise the easiest 4-1 I've had in a while.
>>
If I link my data to google play for the quest, is there info on whether or not that might affect linking to steam or whatever that's going to be like?
>>
>>158271998
I don't see why there would be a problem. Only accounts linked to the japanese PC version running on DMM might have some restrictions.
>>
>Open third cerb
waifuverse is real!
>>
Is there some actual lore to RoB or is it just those short paragraphs on the cards?
>>
>going first is impossible to win unless you curve out perfectly
>get one less card to make sure it happens
They really bungled this up. No wonder aggro is the only viable strategy in this game.
>>
File: 1477139188225.png (2MB, 2560x1440px)
1477139188225.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>158272128

>Have to craft my last onoe

And this is what I pulled instead. Cygames hates me.
>>
>>158272387
Still better than only getting Skullfanes and Gabes, which is happening to me.
>>
File: nmfkfu[1].png (90KB, 697x65px) Image search: [Google]
nmfkfu[1].png
90KB, 697x65px
Nice fucking matchmaking game. And he was a banner meme faggot too.
>>
>>158272093
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>158272561
>you gain 150 if you win
>you lose 70 if you lose
what the fuck is the problem?
>>
>>158272387
>ywn be dominated and forced to drink blood wine
>>
>>158272387
just that description alone are waifu material
>>
Based Olivia saving my ass
>>
>>158272947
Did you happen to play against a Satan deck by any chance? I just got cucked by Olivia.
>>
>>158272992
Nah it was a haven
>>
File: Screenshot_20161023-234315.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161023-234315.png
2MB, 1280x800px
why the fuck does sage commander always come when nips need him but he gotta fuck a gaijin like me right from the start???
>>
>>158271887
I think haven is really underrated in arena.
>good removal
>good early game
>overwhelming mid game
>card draw
>wards
>full board clear
Like if you just curve out okay, play an evolved Cleric Lancer on turn 5 - it doesn't even need to attack - and your opponent doesn't have hard removal you pretty much win the game right there.

I guess it loses when dragon can be throwing out an Orb Dragon or Genesis Dragon every turn if it isn't already ahead.
>>
>>158260759
You have to get good, dude. Unironically.

I started like two weeks ago, and the first time I got the 7 wins / 6 ranked wins daily it took me like 5 hours to clear them because my deck composition was shit and I was retarded.

Today I cleared the same dailies + 4 Bloodcraft wins in under 2 hours after having figured out how to fucking play and changed my cards around little by little.

What I'm saying is it'll get better, man. Since this post is 3 hours old I hope you're done by now.
>>
>>158273436
The game is rigged, man. Rigged!
>>
>>158273436

>plays a deck with lots of high PP followers
>whines when you draw into them

???
>>
>>158273478
They got so much better thanks to DE
>>
>>158273482
It doesn't actually get better unless you sandbag in the low ranks.

I get a good chuckle everytime I think about all the people who dusted everything just for the one deck they play and grind up to A or whatever.
>>
>>158269109
>Atoms that compose of steel
>>
>>158273656
No doubt. They feel particularly well matched against sword, because you don't have to give up much to heal or play defensively, and shadow, because of banish, too. I even find cards like Grimaud are surprisingly useful.
>>
File: 1474196292607.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1474196292607.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>>158256292
>Banner sword somehow worse than DSHIT
No. Is it that hard to admit you were wrong?
>>
>Play Earth Rite Rune
>Other guy is playing Sword. Goes first.
>I get useless earth runes on draw.
>Sword play Quick Blader on turn one and on turn two. Plays Pompous bitch in three and drops another Quick Blader. All the while I was drawing high-cost cards and useless earth runes.
>I'm down to 11 health on turn 4 with no useful card on hand. Sword will hit me for 6 next turn so I just concede.

Sometimes rng just decides to fuck you over while giving your opponent the perfect hand.
>>
>>158273478
>good removal
That's an understatement. They have the best removal in the game. They don't even need hard removal because Themis does it for them.
>>
File: C_100211050[1].png (668KB, 536x698px)
C_100211050[1].png
668KB, 536x698px
I want to give a shout out to this son of a bitch for securing more games for me than almost any other card so far.
>>
Why the fuck did 3 arena opponents in a row have Odin when I finally drafted Mordecai?
>>
>>158273959
Nice blog, where do I subscribe?
>>
>>158274009
Dead men tell no tales
>>
>>158274002
I feel like shadow has the best consistent removal in arena. Haven has very powerful removal, but a lot of the time you just need your Soul Hunt or Undying Resentment. And Deathbrand takes care of everything.
>>
>>158256292
the fuck is latency royal
>>
>>158263632
Why do people assume the steam version is being released? They only announced a maintenance.
>>
>>158269109

>expecting elves to know about steel

That's literally kyptonite to them.
>>
>>158274307
Because the maintenance is to "prepare for the launch of the steam version".
>>
>>158274282
That's the shitters who dc on you to try and steal the win.
>>
>>158274282
Stealth
>>
>>158274562
how is latency stealth
>>
>>158274774
They come out delayed?
>>
>>158274774
Because it's translated by google.
>>
>>158274282

Funny you don't ask about ohata instead.
>>
Satan decks are fun, but their success rate is god awful.
>>
File: Raise your flag.jpg (248KB, 1710x1080px)
Raise your flag.jpg
248KB, 1710x1080px
>>158275101
thats the easy one tho
>>
File: when you satan just right.jpg (288KB, 978x584px) Image search: [Google]
when you satan just right.jpg
288KB, 978x584px
>>158275307
>>
>>158274774
潜伏 means Concealed or stealth it's just an awful translation.

潜伏性 means latency
>>
File: shoosm[1].jpg (327KB, 1280x800px)
shoosm[1].jpg
327KB, 1280x800px
Okay then. I know what I'm doing on turn 1.
>>
>>158275758
play the animated one last
>>
>>158275758
[ambling intensifies]
>>
>>158275758
Killing yourself?
>>
File: 1.png (219KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
219KB, 300x470px
>that feel when you Deathbrand a full HP Fafnir
>>
Next tierlist report Bannermemes will climb to tier 1
screencap this
>>
File: wall.jpg (519KB, 1296x839px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
519KB, 1296x839px
We must build the wall against all those dirty Mexican flagwavers.
>>
>>158276121
>Otohime's Bodyguards have no innate Ward
>Navy Lieutenant gives Ward

Heh, it's like a joke about how they only do their job when he's there.
>>
>>158276121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gev2_itXNZ0
>>
>>158276240
authentic banner sword vs control sword experience
>>
>>158275984
The thing that holds it backs the most is how bad it does against Elf decks. Unless you get some good draws it's pretty tough with all the wards. They can outdamage you with Wind God and Cynthia midgame too, and keep your low health followers in check with May. It does pretty well against the other decks in the tier 1 list besides Midrange Royal though.
>>
>>158276240
>>158276332
Aesthetic Knights leading the charge against General Aurelia and her Veteran Lancers
>>
>>158276382

Can't they just run dance or assassin? I have been using the latter since she is also a Storm follower with a banner up.
>>
Crusader girls for Haven when
>>
File: alwaysandforever41.png (2MB, 1281x800px) Image search: [Google]
alwaysandforever41.png
2MB, 1281x800px
Yet again a single game lost, because my opponent drew their Olivia and I didn't draw mine. That's what T2 is right now.
Can't complain though, since I got my third Cerb out of that pack.
>>
>>158276807
Either way you're always adjusting to your opponent and hoping on a good draw instead of the opposite happening. Sometimes they'll play wards, sometimes they'll put out followers to combo into Cynthia/Wind God. You can't attack face a lot in the opening turns a lot unless you have a strategy against Ancient Elf either. You'll still win if you get the right draws but that's any decent deck in the game anyway.
>>
How much score do you get per ranked loss?
>>
>opponent doesn't respect angelic barrage
>that's ok i didn't draw any
>>
>>158277259
At A rank and above it's + or - 100 if they are around your rank or lower

If they are a couple thousand higher than your rank you can get up to 150 for a win against them
>>
>>158277316
Sorry I meant the achievement score points that you can get rewards for
>>
>>158277346
Oh, you get nothing for losses I'm pretty sure.

Win streak bonuses do count towards Score Rewards though so its easier to get it if you aren't A or above.
>>
>win all 5 Take Two matches 10 times so far
>not a single time I get 2 packs

I'm beginning to think this is a myth.
>>
>>158278168
You are probably looking at a prenerfed reward list.

The best you can probably do now is like 1 pack + 300 gold
>>
Need a private match 62299 thank you
>>
>>158278213

Not him, but I got 2 packs on my 2nd 5 wins. I started playing this month.
>>
>>158278256
Thanks kind anon
>>
File: 59619396_p0.jpg (3MB, 1600x2000px)
59619396_p0.jpg
3MB, 1600x2000px
Post Luna
>>
File: 59240033_p0.jpg (200KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59240033_p0.jpg
200KB, 1000x1000px
>>158278380

Sure.
>>
File: 1477134245044.png (206KB, 417x502px) Image search: [Google]
1477134245044.png
206KB, 417x502px
>>158278380
>>
File: 1476521015564.png (621KB, 1000x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1476521015564.png
621KB, 1000x1108px
>>158278380
>>
File: 1297621653628.jpg (190KB, 1010x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1297621653628.jpg
190KB, 1010x1036px
>In take two
>Long duel against Haven player
>We both are trying to top deck something
>Haven player got the amulet that gives all minions with 4hp or more Ward
>NOTHING ELSE ON THE FIELD, MINE OR HIS
>He draws
>Summons Garuda, he activates and lethals me for 3 damage
>>
File: 1476518132498.jpg (77KB, 600x643px) Image search: [Google]
1476518132498.jpg
77KB, 600x643px
>>158278380
>>
Can someone explain to me what's the point of beast dominator? I can at least understand soul dealer even if he doesn't work that well in practice but beast dominator seems completely useless.
>>
File: 1472867732269.jpg (65KB, 540x497px)
1472867732269.jpg
65KB, 540x497px
Where the fuck do I open my packs
>>
>>158279156
the idea is that she's overstatted but loses stats over time and hits your own face

except +2/1 over a typical 5 drop doesn't really cut it for a card you'd put in your deck.
>>
>>158279156

Stats are better than most 5 drops. 6 toughness is pretty big against aggro and helps enable vengeance
>>
>d shift at d rank
I get them like every 3 matches, I'm assuming this only gets worse the further I get in ladder?
>>
File: 1471050392152.png (92KB, 500x225px)
1471050392152.png
92KB, 500x225px
>>158279191
did you check the shop
>>
>>158279191
The buy menu
>>
>>158279241
>losing to d.shift

use a faster deck grandpa
>>
File: S61024-121351.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S61024-121351.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
Fuck this guy
>>
File: 1460835674156.jpg (191KB, 1680x943px)
1460835674156.jpg
191KB, 1680x943px
>>158279320
>>
>>158279275
No I'm retarded and I thought the ticket for a pack from finishing the tutorial literally meant a pack to open

>>158279303
Thank you
>>
>>158279361
No prob, good luck with legendaries
>>
Great so this dork just disconnected on me and the match ended up not counting
>>
>>158279554
Still, it's better than you losing the game.
>>
>>158279681
Is that something that happens?
>>
>countdown keeps ticking while evolving
grade a bullshit
>>
>>158279709

There are reports of those rigging the connection so both lose. The ultimate RQ method.
>>
Post Aesthetic Knight.
>>
>>158280650
Aesthetic Knight.
>>
>>158279217
overstatted by one only, if it had ward then it is good even with those backdraw because if you don't evolve it will be 4/6 next turn. might as well use bloody mary as taunt people will target it first even it without ward.
>>
>>158280804
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1476713646619.png (1MB, 711x985px)
1476713646619.png
1MB, 711x985px
>>158280650
>>
>>158280861
No, FUCK YOU.
>>
>>158280929
Thanks man.
>>
>going 5/5 into the arena is hard

What are other funny /svg/ memes?
>>
>>158281170
Oh I'm sure you're a taker of two if you know what I mean.
>>
>>158281170
Hey qt
>>
File: emmylous.jpg (574KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
emmylous.jpg
574KB, 1280x800px
My DShift deck is cute
>>
File: Cvhf3IOVIAEfQWK.jpg-orig.jpg (112KB, 758x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cvhf3IOVIAEfQWK.jpg-orig.jpg
112KB, 758x1000px
>>
File: JXL2hX6[1].jpg (327KB, 1661x723px) Image search: [Google]
JXL2hX6[1].jpg
327KB, 1661x723px
I'm trying to get a Pascale deck through rerolls, this roll only had 1 pascal and 1 Olivia but the Pascale/Odin are animated.
I know they can't be crafted, but are they rare enough to stop here when I'm still missing 2 Pascales + 1 Olivia?
Also I've never seen Odin in a decklist so I'm curious if he really is a good card.

Was looking at this for decklist:
https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/pascale-runecraft

Just need to know if the animated Pascale is worth stopping for, I can still go for a few more hours.
>>
>>158281761
I stopped for 1 Animated Cerb so If you really wanna play the deck i'd just go with it. The rest of your rolls are all decent anyway except for Erasmus.
>>
>>158281761
Seems hard to even get more than two legendaries of the specific deck you want to play so I'd keep that roll. I'd stop anyway if the main legendary I want is animated and the rest of the roll decent enough, chances are you'll never get an animated Pascale again just by playing.

Odin sees some play in other slower decks like Elana Haven, not in Rune though because of Petrification.
>>
>>158281761
As someone who's trying to meme Sigil in ranked, I wouldn't run more than 2 pascales. Against better players, you won't have a full board for the first 7-8 turns so she ends up sitting in your hand until you finally get board control.

Odin's a good tech against Seraph and Heal but you don't see the former played very often these days. Still good to keep one though if some OP amulets get released in the future.
>>
Do we have any Face Dragon decks lists from the recent tournament yet?
>>
>>158281761
>>158282003
>>158282347
Those anons speak the truth, I rolled for about 3 weeks because I wanted either an animated Aurelia or Otomeme and never ever after the first time I got them (luckily together).
>>
>>158282751
With 3 petrifications I think Odin is redundant against Seraph.
>>
>>158281170
Swordcancer detected.
>>
>>158283117
I just meant in general, not specifically for Sigil decks. I think grinders like control Sword could fit one in.
>>
>not playing dshift for free masters rank

Why?
>>
If I got A elf and roach is it worth re rolling?
>>
File: tilt.jpg (172KB, 406x597px) Image search: [Google]
tilt.jpg
172KB, 406x597px
>LaughingSluts.jpg
I'm just waiting for more of these to pop out.
>>
>>158282003
>>158282347
>>158283089
Thanks for the advice guys. I tried a few more rolls just in case but I'll be sticking with this after all.
The never again stuff is kinda scary but I'm sure I'll get more.

>>158282751
Do you have a good Pascale build that I could check out? The link from the pastebin leads to the one with 3 Pascales and I'm having trouble finding good deck builds in general mainly since I can't tell which are good.
>>
>>158283924
bads gon be bad
>>
>>158281170
I'm sure you did that in your first 20 runs anon ;^)
>>
>>158283924
>dont try to even play Bloodcraft, worse deck ever
my sides, he moved on to steam
>>
>>158283924

where's the game listed on steam i didn't see it anywhere.
>>
File: 00691.jpg (94KB, 390x413px) Image search: [Google]
00691.jpg
94KB, 390x413px
>>158283924
>That fucking reply
I lost my shit
>>
>tfw I just sent two separate flavor text error reports to Cygames because of the 2000 character limit

Finally met a drophacking faggot for the first time to report, so I figured why not go through all of the flavor text for cards I have and submit mistakes I find as well.

Turns out there was a lot more than just Labyrinth Devil. Hopefully they'll all be fixed and my autism will be satisfied soon.
>>
Do we expect any goodies after the maint on the 26th?
>>
>>158284330
Its on greenlight
>>
File: SWyyIrt.png (677KB, 1366x768px)
SWyyIrt.png
677KB, 1366x768px
>Open my daily 50 crystal pack
>Animated Seraph
noice, it even goes doki doki like my kokoro wish
>>
>>158284023
There's not really a master level netdeck per se, given how popular DS is right now. The most important thing in Sigil really is to have a good balance of sigils and rites. Go for 12-15 sigil cards and aim for the same with rites; get 3 Junos and at least 2 ancient alchemists for your main tempo gen. This is my deck list if you're interested:

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.65BUS.65BUS.62U8i.62U8i.62U8i.62U9K.62U9K.62UOA.62UOA.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.66J0Q.66J0Q.62WqQ.62WqQ.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.61Pni.61Pni.62Z12.62Z12.66PcI.66PcI.66NvE.66NvE.66NvE.62ZWI.62ZWI.62ZWI.65GMo.65GMo
>>
Anyone else here tried elderscrolls legends?
It's pretty fun desu. Blizzard could get by being shit because they had a monopoly on good CCG's, but now between shadowverse and legends they're gonna get fucked unless they shape the fuck up.

Feels good.
>>
>>158284431
I hope so
Free packs are always nice
>>
>>158284431
I'm hoping more for a discount on crystals.
But free packs are good too.
>>
>>158284431
They celebrated the 5 million download. No way they won't celebrate their steam release.
>>
File: 6gupcPq.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6gupcPq.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
>try control sword
>outlast the enemy
>get free wins

Rank is nice today as sword.
>>
>>158285490
How do you feel about going first?
>>
>>158285490
Is Erika an exhibicionist?

Why she wears her skirt like that?
Anyone could see her panties.
>>
>>158285617
1PP 1/2 feels good when you drop it at turn 1.
>>
>>158285659
I don't think she cares what corpses think about her pantsu.
>>
>>158285710
So she doesn't mind being raped by undead?
>>
>>158285617
I can play Olivia first so it's not too bad.
>>
File: dragon cancer.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
dragon cancer.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>When you control just right
>>
>>158286567
>haven calling dragon cancer
We've come full circle.
>>
>>158286684
>play arena
>don't have mage
>win 5 because every class can be good in this game
>>
>>158286685
Take a second look at that image.
>>
>>158286810
>haven
>calling
>dragon
>cancer
>>
Anybody got a list of all the seiyuus for all cards and classes?
>>
File: file.png (960KB, 874x494px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
960KB, 874x494px
sorry about that

(he had 18 hp)
>>
>opponent reaches 8-9 mana in arena

is there a single more bonechilling moment
I've lost so many games that I had stabilized to an alexander or an olivia on curve
>>
>>158287569
now this is the real cancer
>>
>>158260759

do your missions in arena
problem solved
>>
Wind God is my waifu
>>
>>158288245
WINNNNDDDDD STORMMMMM
>>
>>158288245
I wish it was possible to switch al'akir's sound file in for wind god.
>>
>>158288245
風よ
嵐よ
>>
>>158283924
HMMMM I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS REVIEW
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-24-20-11-01.png (946KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-24-20-11-01.png
946KB, 960x540px
>Fight ranked today
>All 2 battles are against Haven
>One of them is Elana slut
I don't even remember the last time a met another bloodbro in ranked.
>>
>>158288474
VAMPY IS CUUUTE
>>
File: combine_images.jpg (1MB, 2000x1298px)
combine_images.jpg
1MB, 2000x1298px
What a nice deck.
>>
>>158288540
Vampy save the day!
>>
>>158288631
Do you have a chance to use the leonidas op shit?
>>
Can a kind senpai help me? 27511
>>
Can I get a concede?
>>
File: 59270803_p10.jpg (55KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
59270803_p10.jpg
55KB, 600x513px
>>158288870

Much gracious, friend.
>>
>>158288823
literally never played him. nor gabriel, gilgamesh or frontguard. floral or paladin with cursed general and commander were all i ever needed. True MVP of the game was fearless banneret though. I didn't even realize he activates on enemy evolves too. Pretty nasty with cursed general too. Free quickbladers all day.
>>
>>158288967
Thank you
>>
>Faggot tries to cheese me with a stealthed cursed general
He could never kill the Goblinmount demon I kept healing with Urd
>>
File: 1395977880888.gif (114KB, 170x170px)
1395977880888.gif
114KB, 170x170px
Need a private match win
>>
When's Steam release? I didn't get into SV since playing on emulator is annoying for me
>>
>>158289814
Thanks mate
>>
File: 57850686_p0.jpg (4MB, 2480x2598px)
57850686_p0.jpg
4MB, 2480x2598px
Why aren't you maining Blood today?
>>
>>158289923
26th
the emulator works really nicely and I honestly can't see how steam is going to be any different
there's also the concern of being able to reroll or not on steam
consider at least getting a good roll before steam comes out
>>
>>158289923
All we know is that there's a patch on the 26th "to prepare for the Steam release".
>>
>>158290125
rng gave me haven and rune cards and I don't have enough $$ to build a blood deck
>>
>>158290125

It's expensive, senpai. And all of its legs suck.
>>
I thought about trying Medusa with Limil's way to see if I could get a drain unit that took no damage when attacking but it doesn't actually work. This card is so shit.
>>
Why the fuck do people try-hard in unranked, just trying to get my missions done. Lost 4 in a row, 2 elanas, ptp rune and a ptp shadow. The shadow one was interesting though since he popped that 13 shadow talisman to trigger ptp really early. Really wish they would nerf ptp so you can counterplay it, like make it do 3 damage instead of 6 or something, card is gay.
>>
File: 1311394679637s.jpg (10KB, 251x242px)
1311394679637s.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
>>158290252
>legs suck
>expensive
>>
>>158290252
Aggro Bat is rather cheap.
>>
>>158290125
I have a complete deck and a lot of tools to make one and even Vania

when i hit a0 will stop playing with it because is weak
>>
Why does bald pope hate Aiela so much? What are her evil deeds?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161025-005846.jpg (682KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161025-005846.jpg
682KB, 1920x1080px
>>158290131
I've played a tiny bit before I stopped. I got 3x Dimension Shifts too
>>
>>158290335
Beastiality
>>
>>158290252
Queen Vampire is really imo

>>158290357
god roll
>>
>>158290357
You're well set up for a Swordcraft Deck.
>>
Which is better? Themis's Decree or Revelation?
>>
>>158290290

>Soul Sucker
>Vanilla leg
>Bloody meme
>literally Vampy's mom

Tell me about it.
>>
>>158290598
You can do really ridiculous thing with Bloody Meme, anon.
>>
>>158290689
all the legends can be good, but the class don't have tools then the legends get useless
>>
File: 03_5winLoli.jpg (142KB, 1018x651px) Image search: [Google]
03_5winLoli.jpg
142KB, 1018x651px
>your last opponent DC'd and forced you to wait 100 seconds before you got your win

Literally hitler. Hope Cygames fix this.

No, he was a Shadow, so it's not bully

Deck Code: in22
>>
>>158290252
Bloody Mary is pretty good if you can get a combo off
>>
File: 03_Damnsalt.jpg (75KB, 1016x656px) Image search: [Google]
03_Damnsalt.jpg
75KB, 1016x656px
>>158290819

Welp, that's the second time I get salt instead of more rupies or pack.
>>
File: 13 wins.jpg (1MB, 1281x1439px) Image search: [Google]
13 wins.jpg
1MB, 1281x1439px
Otomeme is too strong.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161024-154411.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161024-154411.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
lol
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-24-15-15-05.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-24-15-15-05.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
This nerd bounced Tia 5 fucking times, her butt must be so sore.
I drew Silent Rider the next turn and otk'd his ass.
>>
File: E_101241010.png (701KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
E_101241010.png
701KB, 536x698px
>>158291074
I want to protect her pout
>>
>>158291162

>bouncing Tia

This meme never stops being rich.
>>
>>158283218

Joke on you, i pick shadow most of the time

>>158284121

I got the 500 arena victory flair just a little before this one, so i guess i go 5/5 once every 5 run
>>
>>158291258
It's really not funny when you realize I had to deal with a 6/6 5 times plus two Cynthias while going first.
>>
Anyone have decklists of that Elana Seraph hybrid deck that was used alot in the tournament?
>>
>>158291074
>C1

Heh, I thought it was A+ since I never won again using that card.
>>
>>158290125
>Greetings
>Hey there!
>>
File: 1475262728913.jpg (110KB, 846x1200px)
1475262728913.jpg
110KB, 846x1200px
I want to fuck a vampire
>>
>Play against rune ptp
>Draws 30 cards by 9 mana
> Banish 2 of 3 of his ptp
>Topdecks the 3rd to win
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>158292189
PTP is a retarded card.
>>
>>158292276

>needs 30 shadow to trigger
>retarded

There is a lot of retarded cards in this game, and PTP is not that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-24-07-45-43.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-24-07-45-43.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Is this considered a good roll or should I keep going?
>>
>>158292593
Thirty shadows is not nearly as hard to get anyone would think. I keep seeing these rune ptps and they're consistnently drawing ptp and having 30 shadows before or around 8-9 mana. Between 0 cost fates hand, trail of light, insight, altered fate they can convert their whole deck in so few turns its crazy.
>>
>>158292683
too spread, What class you want to play?

maybe you golds are goood post'em
>>
>>158292593
>t. PTP faggot.
>>
>>158292772
That's correct but they would have been even faster if they just played DShift.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-24-08-05-04.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-24-08-05-04.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>158292909
I want to play haven storm or some cool shadowdeck
>>
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/790539169223237633/pu/vid/630x360/NaG2B6-pagZZ5i3g.mp4
>>
File: notsader.jpg (111KB, 1018x657px)
notsader.jpg
111KB, 1018x657px
>got a leg
>not one of the main

T-thanks.

Is she good?
>>
>>158293691
you get a average roll, but for haven is not good
>>
>>158293697
Sugoi, I need that deck list.
>>
>>158256292
which deck is banner memes?
>>
it's turn 2 and the opponent just put a card down, you're playing dragon and have nothing laid down yet. do you put down an oracle or a card?
>>
>>158294669
Depends what hand looks like, what my opponent is playing and if I fapped yet that day.
>>
does no one call it the official term which is play points?
>>
File: CvcWl8RUMAArd46.png (374KB, 613x700px) Image search: [Google]
CvcWl8RUMAArd46.png
374KB, 613x700px
is vania worth 500 rupies?
>>
>Fully animated pack
>Leonidas and Spirit Cycle
>Both cards I run of one of in my decks so I can say my deck has fully animred Leonidas/Spirit Cycle.
>>
File: photo_2016-10-22_12-48-56.jpg (86KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-10-22_12-48-56.jpg
86KB, 960x540px
>>158295616
>is vania worth 500 rupies?
Yes
>>
>>158295616
> tfw people go Vania when based blood husbando exists

But I understand that different tastes exist.
>>
>>158295905
I don't. Why wouldn't you pick Vampy-chan? She's super cute and you can fap to her.
>>
Just picked up the game yesterday. Came from hearthstone. Anyone with a background in HS could tell me which of the leaders/decks is similar to the warrior control decks?
>>
File: Your average Blood player.png (465KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Your average Blood player.png
465KB, 800x800px
>>158295987
Why not fap to both?
>>
>>158296145
Warrior?
You mean control?
Mean amount of health?
You mean diversity of decks?
Strong and competent tools?

Haven
>>
>>158295987
Because i'd rather have adventures with big bro vamp who is pure and fap to everything else? Vania is the town bicycle at this point.
>>
>>158296145
>warrior control decks
What do they do?
>>
>>158296145
Try to re roll and get what you want
>>
>>158296145
There is nothing like Control Warrior in this game. I'd say the closest is Blood Control, but that class works the opposite of Warrior. Instead of sitting back and turtling, it's always teetering on the brink because that's when it's the strongest. If you just want the strongest deck full of overpowered legendaries then Forest is the way to go, but that class plays like Rogue.
>>
File: 1477131942675.jpg (595KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477131942675.jpg
595KB, 800x800px
Finally hit A0, time to play memeshit, I don't feel like ranking any higher.
>>
>>158296363
Shut up, no she's not. She's a good girl, OK? In my head she only loves me.
>>
>>158296328
Yes to all of them basically. Any general cards I need to look for while rerolling to make haven work?

>>158296423
Removal, board managament, survival. End game win condition by grinding out your opponent and making them lose all hope in humanity.
>>
File: 1444142371421.png (111KB, 259x327px) Image search: [Google]
1444142371421.png
111KB, 259x327px
I really like Rose Queen forest but damn it's fucking slow. 12 damage on turn 9 is pretty late.
>>
>>158296510
I think the most grind-your-opponent out control style deck in the game is Control Sword, which also happens to be one of the most expensive. But I'm assuming you're used to that if you played wallet Warrior.
>>
>>158296510
Moon,Garuda and Urd.

Try to get two of each
>>
File: Screenshot_20161024-085444.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161024-085444.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
Can any of you kind anons tell me what I should change?
>>
>>158296510
Control Sword, because I just spent half a hour grinding down a Elana with trades and removal.
>>
The most grindy of the control decks is definitely Shadow, thanks to Mort, Ceridwen and Death's Breath. But it's also by far the weakest deck right now, because it's getting fucked hard by the Haven push of the last expansion.
>>
>>158294612

Ohata
>>
>>158296732
>>158296679
> because I just spent half a hour grinding down a Elana with trades and removal.

Yep, sounds like something i'd like to try

> because I just spent half a hour grinding down a Elana with trades and removal.

And ofcourse the cancer I love playing the most is always the most expensive.

Are there any cards I can aim to reroll to give me a headstart?

Then again if it's anything like control warrior, the deck probably crumbles if even a single piece is missing.
>>
>>158297243
If you want a deck that grinds the opponent and fall apart if a combo piece is missing, try earth rune.
>>
>>
>>158296442

Is there any benefit leveling that high when every matches will be netdecks?
>>
>>158297564
Unica no!
>>
>>158297243
https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/control-swordcraft

Here's a list, I'm sure there's tech choices and variants floating around but this is probably a good idea of what you'd want. Basically you'd be looking for the core legendaries and golds - Saber, Otohime, Alexander, Olivia, Alwida's Command. The nice thing about sword though is that it has Midrange and Aggro/Zoo-ish sort of flavors that work well right now too so you could put something like those together while you're working on these cards.
>>
>>158298060
Nice. Thank you for the list. Was able to get Alexander and Olivia while opening packs now.
>>
File: 58512977_p0.png (336KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
58512977_p0.png
336KB, 600x600px
>>158297243
To make it short, start with a Aurelia or two and a couple of the relevant sword golds like Alwida or Frontguard, a large part of your deck are silvers and bronzes, it's just your endgame that's all gold and legendary.

Here's the list I run:
https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.65z2e.65z2e.65z2e.61KvW.61KvW.65yJS.65yJS.65yJS.65-lY.65-lY.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.62D2y.62D2y.65vtg.65vtg.65vtg.62D2o.62D2o.62D36.62BLa.62BLa.62Ad0.62Ad0.65GMy.62Aci.62Aci.661Bo.65GMo.65-ls#
It's nothing super special, I'm running a Odin because I lack a second Alex and Leo is a stand-in for a second Olivia.
>>158297704
B3 was already netdeck central, at least I get a nice looking A0 emblem out of it.
>>
>>158298271
I'd probably just go ahead and keep that, to me Alex is a card I wouldn't want to craft because he only sees use as a super board clear in that deck. Otohime and Saber are a bit more versatile.
>>
>>158298291
Really wish Leo had Ward, I'd be willing to pay 10 PP for him for that.
>>
File: 301f1b2bfffc5865fd5a6b23f7e7e228.jpg (588KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
301f1b2bfffc5865fd5a6b23f7e7e228.jpg
588KB, 723x1023px
https://twitter.com/o___0____o/status/786068541007130624
>>
What's the worst match up for storm haven?
>>
>>158298812
And honest and good player
>>
>>158298812
aggro bat, ptp
>>
File: 59409813_p1.png (218KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59409813_p1.png
218KB, 1000x1000px
>>158298728
I want her to drink my medicine!
>>
>>158293785
She's kinda shit desu
>>
>>158293785
Guardian Sun memes, keep her.
>>
> tfw 2x Alexander, 1x lord of flies, Olivia and Leonidas from reroll

How good is it?
>>
File: PtP.jpg (33KB, 600x338px)
PtP.jpg
33KB, 600x338px
You're minding your business like always and then an elven bitch draws this. What do?
>>
File: 1475646251282.jpg (783KB, 841x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1475646251282.jpg
783KB, 841x1194px
>>158299997
Elven cutie
>>
>>158299969
alexander is not that good?
Olivia is the best here

what ar you golds
>>
>>158299997
Release the orcs.
>>
>>158300192
http://gelbooru.com//images/76/e3/76e3ae3960166a2a6bd329d8ce9f03d3.webm
>>
>>158300085
Shes so useless holy shit how pathetic

Might only be good for breeding
>>
>>158300085
>She stares at her cards for thirty seconds looking confused
>Roach combo for lethal out of hand

How mad are you?
>>
File: 58853382_p0.jpg (808KB, 1500x2083px) Image search: [Google]
58853382_p0.jpg
808KB, 1500x2083px
Why are these people fight by using children card game?
>>
>>158300879
Adults don't fight with sticks and rocks.
>>
>>158300879

Because fantasy. And card games are serious business only second to mahjong.
>>
>>158300296
This is my thing, holy shit.
>>
File: REMOVE ELF.jpg (123KB, 680x950px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE ELF.jpg
123KB, 680x950px
Is this true?
>>
>>158302285
See >>158287569
>>
File: 1477290407164.jpg (285KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1477290407164.jpg
285KB, 850x1202px
>>
>>158302929
That ass makes my dick hard as stone.
>>
>it's another Havenfag gets a perfect curve in arena

What the fuck is going on, they always drop Aria on turn 2 and Elana on turn 3
>>
>>158302929
Shit card, shit waifu.
>>
how does arena matchmaking work? is there even matchmaking?
>>
>>158300879
Because card games are just a representation of what actually happens.
>>
File: Blood waifus.png (587KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
Blood waifus.png
587KB, 800x449px
>>158303116
So Urias fight by dropping lolis to his opponent's face? Truly based.
>>
File: C_102624040.png (587KB, 536x698px)
C_102624040.png
587KB, 536x698px
>>158303076
Shut your mouth. She was so cute they had to give her two cards.
>>
File: Snek.jpg (158KB, 849x1350px)
Snek.jpg
158KB, 849x1350px
>>158303076
Do not bully the snek.
>>
>no idea what happens if medusa hits a unit with bane
>inb4 Baned
>>
File: 1457189613604.png (313KB, 897x262px) Image search: [Google]
1457189613604.png
313KB, 897x262px
>Trying to ward all game
>Drops and evolves this cunt
Haha.
>>
>>158303373
She destroy a follower without getting hit back. Bane only active when they are causing damage. Medusa skipped the damage phase and went straight to the destroy part.
>>
>>158303373
She doesn't die. Medusa doesn't actually "hit" when attacking, it's like she casts a destruction spell on the unit she attacks. This also means she cannot apply beneficial effects like drain either.
>>
>>158303116
Eris just sends a bunch of birds to peck the shit out of you

That's kind of funny honestly
>>
>>158303373
Bane?
>>
File: WhoIsBane.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
WhoIsBane.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>158304104
How new are you?
>>
>>158304497
I'm a pretty new guy.
>>
>b0 has gatekeeping matches.

does shit get much harder from now on?
>>
>>158293785
She'a amazing in arena.
>>
>>158304630

4u
>>
>>158290819
You were also shadow cancer though.
>>
>>158304872
What class isn't cancer?
>>
>>158304635
Nah, it's pretty much the same as C.
>>
>>158305082
Depends if you mean arena or constructed.
>>
Private match quest time again.

Match ID: 20756
>>
>>158305082
everything is cancer except the class you play which is 100% fair against all these bullshit fucking overpowered cards
>>
>>158304635
they aren't all that much. If you lose your series you start a new one right away. They are not like, say, league of legends promo series where you lose a bunch of points and have to reach your promo games again. I actually didnt want to rank up to A because you lose win streak bonus for points but after conceding 2 games i found out i'm now stuck in A
>>
How to fix PtP: All forms of tokens get banished the same way ghosts do when they leave the field.
There. Pay me Kimura.
>>
>>158305354
H-How do you know I play Blood!?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161024-150354.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161024-150354.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
INFINITE VALUE
>>
>>158305412
this is actually fairly reasonable for elf ptp since you can just hold onto all the fairies for altered fate (i think) but it would probably kill rune ptp.
>>
Started the game today. Please tell me the pure heaven waifu priestess is a good leader and has fun decks.

Tell me about her. Whats the general playstyle? Playing those amulets that summon delayed things?
>>
>>158305775
you have three options

1. go face with birds
2. heal face until aggro gives up
3. combo someone on turn 9

i listed them in order of strength
>>
will mobile and PC be connected?
>>
>>158305767
PtP is supposed to be a used as a desperation card.
When you've used 75% of the cards in your deck and the match still hasn't ended, but like all things faggots found ways to abuse it.
>>
>>158305639
And 2 taken board slots.
>>
File: 1384433313989.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1384433313989.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>158305775
>pure
>>
>>158306054
3 if you want the value to actually happen
>>
>>158305904
Two sounds fun. Just want to play a pure maiden deck that heals me up.

>>158306057
Even after playing for only two hours I can safely say shes not a slut like the runecrafter or the useless elf.

Shes pure. PURE.
>>
>>158306054

one buffs your shit and the other allows your tokens to storm, what is not to like?
>>
>>158303227
>>158303359
Why wasn't this semen demon Dragoncraft?
>>
Holy fuck I've been unlucky today
I've gone first 10 times in a row and when I pull Satan I literally only fucking pull three servants in one row.
>>
>>158306660
She's a snek, not a dragon.
>>
File: earth bro.jpg (284KB, 986x584px) Image search: [Google]
earth bro.jpg
284KB, 986x584px
>got matched with a madman playing earth rite in ranked
>was playing bannermemes
sorry
>>
Fuck I hate people that take so long time to do their turn
Probably even gonna end up abusing the DC bug on them
>>
File: double banner vs solitaire.jpg (293KB, 979x586px) Image search: [Google]
double banner vs solitaire.jpg
293KB, 979x586px
>>
>>158307331
I know right. This game doesn't require you to think on your turn.
>>
>>158308459
>says the king of B0
>>
What fucks over banner holy shit I had enough of this
>>
I'm going to need a bigger wallet...
>>
>>158309102
Heal Haven
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (319KB, 1257x477px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
319KB, 1257x477px
Do you guys think this is good enough for starting Sword? I'm not sure if I should reroll for an account with some more golds
>>
Is there atleast one good blood deck? Could someone share a list?
>>
>>158309102
It has only 38% winrate against tempo forest.
>>
>>158309278
https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.67UiU.67UiU.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.67RXW.67RXW.67WPs.67WPs.67WPs.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.67WfK.67WfK.67WfK.63dO-.63dO-.63dO-.63fqc.63fqc.5_pFg.63gZA.63gZA.63gZA.659nE.659nE.67Yro.67Yro.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_pFW
>>
>>158309240
Sure, go ahead. You can dust fairy princess.
>>
Blood or Haven for take 2?
>>
>accidentally stumbled on how to force a draw by disconnecting

non stop 5 win arena runs here I come
>>
File: which.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
which.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Which would be a better pick?
>>
>>158310132
Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>158310235
right
your curve is fucked anyway
>>
>>158310132
kys
>>
>>158310235
>no 1 or 3 drops
Jesus Christ, nigga. Good luck playing anything on anything but even turns.
>>
>>158310285
can't get banned just because my Internet sometimes cuts out :^)
>>
I got dirtmage isn't great, but I've got like a 30% win rate with this shit. I get I don't have pascale but I feel like it shouldn't be this terrible. Any tips on this shit? Feel like I need barrage for sword memers since out of 8 matches with this half have been sword shit.
>>
File: zxzcz.png (2MB, 1280x1029px)
zxzcz.png
2MB, 1280x1029px
Was just talking to a friend on how much I wanted Olivia... hnnnng!
>>
File: Screenshot_20161024-202254.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161024-202254.png
2MB, 1280x800px
Ah yes, the classic turn 6 Satan.
>>
>>158310676
but earth rune counters sword

remove master alchemists, replace with any ancient alchemists you may have, 2pp alchemists just for tempo if you dont, also put in a veteran alchemist or two, put in kaleidoscopic glow for sigil cycling and card draw
>>
>>158295616
>Voiced by Kugimiya Rie

Oh yes
>>
>>158311508
What do I drop? Swap alchs I get that but do I drop 1 of each low sigil for 3 kaleidoscopes?
>>
Just started playing last week and don't want to waste my arena tickets/gold yet.

Is anyone up for some private Take Two matches?
Room ID is 69931
>>
>>158311742
drop at least one, maybe all 3 fissure bombs, raise petrify to 3
remove runic guardians and 1 alchemist workshop
>>
>>158311294
I thought satan was 10 points? How did it lose 2 points?
>>
>>158312161
wyvern cavalier
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-22-19-57-02.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-22-19-57-02.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>158311742
>>158310676
This is what I've got. I've just been slowly grinding out B-rank games so I'm still in the shitter ranks but I'm far from sub-50% WR
>>
File: 1450023350075.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450023350075.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>open 3 packs today
>none had anything better than 2 silvers
at least an improvement from the usual 1 silver
>>
>>158310676
to be I feel like Sun oracle really make or break your play
Most of my win condition are from using her to buff all the Dirt wards from Juno
>>
File: 1391732120286.jpg (30KB, 327x323px)
1391732120286.jpg
30KB, 327x323px
Post the best fucking storm haven decklist that exists right now.

I'm done with this ladder.
>>
File: 1449686516632.jpg (118KB, 680x576px)
1449686516632.jpg
118KB, 680x576px
>>158312774
>>
File: 20161024_165104.png (2MB, 1276x1092px) Image search: [Google]
20161024_165104.png
2MB, 1276x1092px
>>158312774
ok little guy the air plane is coming in for a landing, open wide! vrrrooooom
>>
>>158313319
>not including Baldy
>>
>>158313319
you forgot cudgel, scripture and themis
>>
>>158313319
>no Prism Priestess
>>
File: 1248148286770.jpg (45KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1248148286770.jpg
45KB, 576x432px
>In take two
>Game against Haven
>Haven player got the amulet that gives all minions with 4hp or more Ward
>NOTHING ELSE ON THE FIELD, MINE OR HIS
>He draws
>Summons Garuda, he activates and lethals me for 3 damage

????

wtf?
>>
File: Garuda.jpg (55KB, 438x371px) Image search: [Google]
Garuda.jpg
55KB, 438x371px
>>158313653
>>
>>158313405
>>158313420
>>158313651
I thought it was obvious I posted a half made deck to point to out the biggest offenders in storm haven but I guess you guys are used to seeing /s when somebody makes a joke
>>
>>158313836
i know you were doing that, but peole bitch about scripture cudgel and themis way mroe than they do about hallowed dogma

YOU MESSED UP THE JOKE
>>
>>158313653
>girlspointingandlaughing.jpg
>>
>>158313794
>>158314014
>point obvious bug
>retards try to "troll me"

is this reddit?
>>
File: taketwo.jpg (397KB, 1270x1234px) Image search: [Google]
taketwo.jpg
397KB, 1270x1234px
>>158312000
Thanks, guy who joined my room

This was my deck
>>
>>158314102
What bug
>>
>>158314102
not him, but reread the description

it doesn't say

"Subtract 3 from a countdown of an allied amulet. If you do, deal 3 damage to the enemy leader"

it says

"Subtract 3 from the countdown of an allied amulet. Deal 3 damage to the enemy leader"

the two effects are independent
>>
When does the login bonus reset?
>>
>animated Ceridwen
When's Shadow going to be tier 1
>>
>>158314329
5 minutes ago
>>
>>158314365
Okay, thanks. Just got it and wasn't sure if it's based on the last login time, or just a fixed time each day
>>
>>158314187
No problem was fun, would have stayed for another round if i wasnt at work
>>
File: 1448296493062.jpg (263KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1448296493062.jpg
263KB, 800x601px
>>158314102
>>
>>158314102
>say something stupid
>people make fun of you
>double down instead of recognizing your error

Kung Fu: The Legend Continues
>>
>>158313794
He's a /dng/ poster, ignore him.
>>
I want steam release now
>>
File: cutest 2drops.png (1MB, 977x1438px) Image search: [Google]
cutest 2drops.png
1MB, 977x1438px
>>
the haven vs haven mirror match in take two is the most boring thing ever, matches that last forever as guardian sun keep giving wards to everything and everything sloooooowly trade with each other
>>
>>158315450
>Wanting a censored release that bans jp audio files
>>
>>158315741
AFTER ME, SOLDIERS
>>
File: leftor_right.png (1MB, 1283x784px) Image search: [Google]
leftor_right.png
1MB, 1283x784px
left or right?
>>
>>158315884
>Left
>Good low cost cards
>Right
>Bad high cost cards

Hmmm
>>
>>158315884

why are you drafting forestcraft in the first place?
>>
There's going to be a Japanese Steam version right? I've only been using the JP app too.

I don't know how region stuff works with Steam but I hope it doesn't force the English version on me because of my Steam account not being Japanese or me not being in Japan.
>>
>>158316297
well i've already done arena with haven, dragon, shadow and sword, so I decided to try forestcraft next.

i'm new to the game so i just want to try all the classes out in arena
>>
>>158315741
Vania
>>
How to beat insta-win stall Haven and Rune decks as a midrange Shadowcraft?
>>
>>158316682
step 1. play cerberus
step 2. play phantom howl
step 3. deal 11 damage
>>
>>158316682
You don't, just play aggro ;)
>>
>>158316427
They haven't really given a whole lot information about the steam version yet. I doubt it will even come this week. The maintenance is only to "prepare" for it.
>>
>>158316863
Noooooo
>>
>>158316427
They might region lock the JP version to JP accounts. I don't know how you would get around Steam region locks if they did.
>>
can you de-rank from b0 to c3/a0 to b3 for example?
>>
>>158317131
You can't derank full letter ranks
>>
>>158316682
Coco-Mimi-Howl combo is your best chance even if you're not Aggro. Other than that just evolving everything that stuck on the board for 2 extra face damage.

You can try playing Death's Breath and other wards in the turn when you think the Rune player has their DShift ready and it might prevent their lethal or they mess up and take the extra turn just to clear the board.
>>
>>158316964
Does steam currently have region-locked games?
>>
File: Reroll autism.jpg (350KB, 1243x507px) Image search: [Google]
Reroll autism.jpg
350KB, 1243x507px
I can finally play the game, Anons.
>>
>>158317506
lotsa legs but a bit all over the place
>>
why would steam not allow jp voices? you can mod other games too
>>
File: 1384597407061.gif (760KB, 576x768px)
1384597407061.gif
760KB, 576x768px
Got myself another Beast Dominator.
>>
>>158317572
I'm interested in Sword/Forest/Rune so I can probably make it work eventually.
>>
>>158317370
A lot of games are region locked to North America/Europe. I think there's some DLC that's region locked to Japan like translation DLC. So they might region lock JP voices.
>>
>>158317969
except it's incredibly easy to just change the files to jp
>>
>>158318042
People think you might not be able to do that because you have to play the game online and the cheat protection might detect that and not allow you to play.
>>
File: 1473305280438.jpg (35KB, 385x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473305280438.jpg
35KB, 385x375px
>Wake up
>No steam release
>>
>>158317313
>>158316832
Is one Cerebrus and one Howl sufficient?
>>
>>158318715
uh, no

3cerb is mandatory in all shadow decks

midrange should have at least 2 howls
>>
File: 1250065498181.jpg (3KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
1250065498181.jpg
3KB, 238x195px
>>158318671
When we get the steam release what you're gonna bitch about?

You know what? Im not waiting to found out.
I will start reporting your post from now on because of the spam they generate and because of avatarfagging.

Fuck you, I hope a bus kills you.
>>
>>158318627
Why would this kind of game need VAC? Everything that matters should happen on the server, cheating by modifying the client should not be possible.
>>
Who is the cutest human and why is it Sammy?
>>
>>158319016
wow, don't bully nico anon, not even close to being the worst poster in this general
>>
>>158319016
This.Other generals have the same kind of faggots who do the same shit then instead stopping posting they find a new theme for shitposting while avatarfagging.
>>
>start playing
>5 win arena run
beginners luck or is Haven just that good in arena?
>>
>>158319510
probably a little bit of both
>>
>>158319510
All classes other than Rune are viable in Arena (But Sword and Shadow are probably the strongest)
>>
>>158319694
>Rune
>not viable in arena
>>
help me out
>>
>>158319694
You mean all classes other than Forest.
Forest a shit
>>
>>158320029
Forest is great, it has some really strong cards and it's not too hard to draft for, just be sure to grab fairy generation cards when you can
>>
>>158320029
I rarely see forest in t2 but i swear to god when I do its some constructed tier bullshit that spews value into evo princess into Tia into Tia into Tia into oh look the game is over
>>
>>158319982
thanks
>>
>>158320029
Fores is fine, people just don't know how to draft to save their life. They all fucking draft as if they're going to get a constructed combo deck, when they should be drafting value and using fairies to swarm.
>>
who literal retard here?
>>
File: 1368181046049.jpg (31KB, 192x220px)
1368181046049.jpg
31KB, 192x220px
>>158320697
>>
>>158320697
No worries anon, I had 1 win on my first time too
>>
>>158320697
I just drafted this complete abortion, those 2 and 3 mana cards aren't even drops they are removal. I was literally given the option for maybe 5 or 6 cards to play proactively from turns 1-3. Thanks Cygames
>>
>>158320697
You know the rules, anon. If you go 0-5, you have to delete your account.
>>
File: 20161024_182739.png (79KB, 559x276px) Image search: [Google]
20161024_182739.png
79KB, 559x276px
>>158321167
forgot the pic of said abortion
>>
>>158321167
>tfw you take a complete abortion to 5 wins
Best feel tbqh.
>>
>>158321236
In /dng/ you can actually duel people to make them leave the general forever.
>>
>>158322106
please tell me they call it sending someone to the shadow realm
>>
>>158322201
They do.

Too bad the people who are the biggest faggots (aka the ones you'd want to get rid of to begin with) often just keep shitposting anyway.
>>
File: 1465785913858.gif (87KB, 209x172px) Image search: [Google]
1465785913858.gif
87KB, 209x172px
>haven plays Dark Angel in T2
>keep up until she runs out evolve points again
>plays ANOTHER Olivia
>don't draw my late game which might have kept me in it
>lose

i am an upset anime girl irl right now
>>
>>158322307
>>158322106
Why is /dng/ still /dng/ when Dueling Network went under? It did get C&D right, or did they come back?
>>
File: 1477120015892.jpg (260KB, 700x991px)
1477120015892.jpg
260KB, 700x991px
need private match win
>>
>>158323061
>tfw you'll never have a "private match" with Otohime
Why live?
>>
>>158322930
Dueling Network was completly wiped out.
Main side dead by the C&D.
Owner took the money and closed the forums inmediatly.
Other copy pasta Dueling Networks appeared but were closed almost hours after they were up (and some were traps where people got infected with shitload of trojans, bots and shit)

DevPro and Yugioh Pro still exist but the /vg/ general is really autistic and they refuse to change the name anyway.
Mods deleted the threads named /dng/ and left the ones called /ypg/ but the chaos was too much so they left the damn place to their own luck.
>>
File: 59624046_p0.jpg (588KB, 884x1250px)
59624046_p0.jpg
588KB, 884x1250px
>>158323061
Thanks Vampy-chan.
>>
File: ozughi[1].png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ozughi[1].png
1MB, 1280x800px
Just opened the log-in pack and got a 4th Jeanne and she just so happens to be animated as well. I wish she saw play.
>>
>>158323205
She probably smells fishy
>>
File: 1453685466004.png (398KB, 792x540px) Image search: [Google]
1453685466004.png
398KB, 792x540px
post your reaction when you draw the exact same cards you mulligan away...

Btw:

i'm sure the deck shuffles AFTER the mulligan

But what about during?

Do you shuffle and draw or do you draw then shuffle?
>>
>Rune
>Forest
>Blood

What do i pick? I be newz
>>
>>158323913
Best feel is when you draw the card you shuffled away the moment the game starts.
>>
File: 1471390060056.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1471390060056.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>mfw going through Luna's story after applying the Jap dub and realizing that the localized script is so fucked there are various points where she is TL'd as saying the polar opposite of what she originally said

How was this allowed?
>>
>>158323913
Shuffle and then draw. It's possible to get the same card you put away, even if you only had one in the deck.
>>
Gimme a good midrange sword deck.
>>
>>158324257
Yeah, Eris is just as bad
>>
Will shadowlog ever get an english translation?
>>
File: 1471478430163.png (1MB, 1400x1175px)
1471478430163.png
1MB, 1400x1175px
>>158315658
Someone who knows more about RoB, tell us what you think the next cute neutral 2 drop is going to be. Any ideas?
>>
>>158323767
make a meme deck with her, its your fate
>>
File: 14156587656554.jpg (80KB, 497x600px) Image search: [Google]
14156587656554.jpg
80KB, 497x600px
>>158324257
good, eng Luna is cute
>>
File: NE9zJL7.png (858KB, 1286x501px) Image search: [Google]
NE9zJL7.png
858KB, 1286x501px
This guy really likes Luna.
>>
>>158320697
I think Dragon in take two is very hit or miss. I've done similar. Sometimes you just get offered big slow fatties and you can't do much early or mid game.
>>
>>158323917
If you're new, pick Blood, probably the safest draft.

>>158324257
Care to cite an example?
>>
>>158324943
>>
>>158324887
I couldn't think of one. Plus I literally have no other Haven cards other than 2 Moons. I don't think I have many golds, if any. If you have any ideas I'll try it out. But with Jeanne it feels like I'd need to make a control deck since she's such a late game card and that would probably require Themis (which I have none of) and maybe Satan/Seraph as a wincon. But since Seraph decks exist without her I doubt I can think of anything viable.
>>
>>158325331
Is it true that you become a wizard if you get to master using nothing but Isabelle?
>>
>>158325331
>witch master
>not solitaire master
>>
>take two with glorious swordcraft
>Grossly outplay the filthy japanese dragon opponent
>He rages and flips the lagswitch
>He still get the loss and i get the win
Holy shit, nips have no sense of honour whatsover.
>>
>>158324887
Make a Laelia deck. I haven't updated my previous one and it had Jeanne in it and it was pretty fun.
>>
>>158325548
Odds are if you do that, you're already a wizard.
>>
>>158325695
What's a Laelia deck?
>>
>>158324257
I had problem with it, too. Maybe it's just me.
Changed the thing to JP dub and at some point in a craft's story there's a part in which Eris supposed to make some kinda dialogue but she just kept repeating the same line over and over again, in EN dub no less.
>>
It's pretty frustrating to lose a turn because you can't do anything during the evolve animation, just cost me a game.
>>
>>158287374
It was Seraph Haven, bruh.
>>
>>158326126
Serves you right for slow rolling. You are the literal bottom filth of all card games
>>
>>158325695
Laelia will never not be shit since your attack gets progressively weaker. It should be based on maximum defense at least.
>>
>>158326126
how did you take so long that an evolve animation lost you a turn
>>
>Try out aggro blood
>misread vampiric fortress text and lose as a result because I filled my board instead of ensuring theres only four cards in play

Woops
>>
>the way Avant Blader's hair and ribbon flutters in the wind for her animated copies

I really want 3 animated copies of her now
>>
Get fucked Havenslut.
>>
>>158326714
By trying to consider multiple plays, some people can't instantly see the perfect play every turn. It would have been fine if I could queue a command during the evolve animation but you can't touch that follower
>>
File: Holiday_rose_queen_dL1.jpg (199KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Holiday_rose_queen_dL1.jpg
199KB, 720x900px
Will her day ever come?
>>
>>158327869
Fat hag ass
>>
https://shadowverse.com/articles/detail.php?id=column-018

What did you guys learn today?
>>
If you're going against face dragon, don't leave up t5 forte you dumbasses. Thanks for the free wins.
>>
Is the ranking monthly like Hearthstone.
>>
>>158328653
You can never revert back, it never resets.
>>
>>158328723
Except for Master Points.
>>
>>158328653
Nope. The ranks go D0, D1, D2, D3, B0, B1, ... , AA3, Master (Legend). Once you move from one letter to another, let's say C -> B, you can't fall back to C anymore. If you get to Master, you'll stay there indefinitely. The Master rank has their own separate scoring system that resets to 0 at the start of each month.
>>
>>158328331

I learned to always take olivia in arena
>>
>>158328331
>there are still people in swordcraft mirrors who wont take the value trades to play around buffs
>>
>>158325767
kek
>>
>>158325926
can confirm. guess the undub isnt fully working but the stuff that actually matters(everything in the card game) werks.
>>
>tfw you could have easily went 5-0 with a deck but you made shitty misplays and settled for a 3-2
This is the worst feeling.
>>
What does Yurias say in JP when evolving?
>>
>>158328331
that if you see Vampy
you kill her asap
>>
>>158330565
>the fucking mexicans are at it again

I live in Gyosagyosa and I can confirm
>>
>>158330507
>Getting cucked at 4-1 every single time
This feels way worse, especially when there's nothing you can do against their draft
>>
DING DONG
>>
Is this just a problem with it being a mobile game or me playing on an emulator? I just lost another game because when I dragged a card out it ended up choosing the card next to it instead. This doesn't happen super often but it has happened a handful of times now.
>>
>>158331297
Probably an emulator thing. It never happens to me on my tablet.
>>
How do you have fun playing this game? This game is not fun.

Every game is their I stop retards who didn't even do the tutorial or I get stomped by assholes with many Legendary cards and pre-built decks.
>>
>>158332218
That just means you have a mediocre deck
>>
>>158332218
>the legendary makes my deck good meme

You have ever see shit queen vampire?
>>
>>158324257

Every fucking story is like this. The worst offenders are the elf and heaven sluts.

It's so fucking obvious too when you see two words in the box but the JP voice actress keeps talking for a good 20 sec or so.
>>
>>158332218
i'm a saberfag and midrange sword is a good deck
>>
>>158325926

> THE DAUGHTER OF KING BALTHAZA-
> THE DAUGHTER OF KING BALT-
> THE DAUGHTER O-

yeah I had to mash through that without reading I couldn't stomach the over the top garbage English voice they gave
>>
>>158330930
Tell me about it, my swordcraft at like 1-0 got cucked by a blood who was playing a literal constructed bat deck. I ended up at 4-1.
>>
File: ggnore.png (870KB, 791x480px) Image search: [Google]
ggnore.png
870KB, 791x480px
>>158326929
Doing god's work, dragonbro.
>>
>>158332515

i'm a saberfag and midrange sword is fucking garbage because I always reach turn 10, have done literally nothing all game except trade kills and now the opponent is pumping 9-10 mana shit every turn and I kill myself trying to kill them
>>
File: homer.jpg (28KB, 363x326px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
28KB, 363x326px
>mfw I get my last Rhinoceroach after two Altered Fates and one more draw and win

Fair game.
>>
>>158332905
I usually never get to use more than two roaches, i save them for bounce combos.
>>
>>158332890
>I'm bad so the deck is bad too
>>
>>158333416
One of my opponents used all three roaches by turn 4 to get through my wards. Needless to say, he didn't live much longer.
>>
File: 1475937137578.jpg (41KB, 512x512px)
1475937137578.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>>158326929
>>158332691
>Playing faceshit
>Pretending to be Dragonbros
Out of my way filthy pretenders.
>>
>>158332890
I want hearthshitters to leave
>>
>>158334085
>hearthshitters
>trading
what hearthstone were you playing lol
>>
File: 5EIgrfN.png (247KB, 600x800px)
5EIgrfN.png
247KB, 600x800px
>>158333870
I do have midrange on the side (well, everything but the discard meme). It's just faceshit has been favorable just for finishing dailies quicker.
>>
>>158333870
95% of my 300+ Dragon ranked wins are a non-face deck anyway. Just beating any type of haven as dragon is satisfying enough because they're such faggots.
>>
>>158334870
I agree.
>>
>>158334612
>I'm bad at the game so the deck is bad
>Not a hearthshitter
Go back to your le green man game
>>
HOW DO I HAVE FUN PLAYING THIS GAME REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>158335925
Play forest
>>
File: 1476433659188.png (194KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476433659188.png
194KB, 512x512px
Is PtP coming back? I just went against it five times in a row.
>>
>>158335990
The cancer never went away Luna.
>>
>Go on a winstreak last night
>Now everything counters me
>>
File: Capture_2016-10-07-17-38-35.png (903KB, 791x480px) Image search: [Google]
Capture_2016-10-07-17-38-35.png
903KB, 791x480px
>>158334870
I also agree with this sentiment.
>>
>>158335984

fuck no

playing overpowered shit goes against everything I believe in
>>
File: IMG_2624.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2624.png
2MB, 1136x640px
>>158332218
its fun beating cuck decks.
>>
Do any decent decks run Odin or can I scrap him?
>>
>>158335925
Get drunk.
>>
>>158336704
>Scrapping the only anti seraph tech in the game
anon...
>>
File: gee.gif (126KB, 473x235px) Image search: [Google]
gee.gif
126KB, 473x235px
>>158336508

gee, vampy-chan, how come cygames let's you be a general AND a playable card?
>>
>>158336704
He's more of a tech card, but I wouldn't dust him.
>>
>>158334870
What's a viable alternative to Face Dragon? Slaying Havensluts after they set up their Elana feels pretty good, but mindlessly attacking face does get boring.
>>
File: photo_2016-10-24_22-59-31.jpg (135KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-10-24_22-59-31.jpg
135KB, 960x540px
How i can refine this deck?

What is the nakayama list?
>>
New to the game. What's the best site to start netdecking the meta?
>>
>>158337936
http://game-ai.jp/shadowverse/new-card-environment-tier-rankings/
>>
File: Screenshot_20161024-230421.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161024-230421.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>When you out cancer what you hate
>>
What's the cheapest effective blood deck i can make? Not gonna play ranked with this, just use it to get quests done.
>>
who cant wait to bully the newbies on steam release?
>>
>>158336869
CHALLENGE: make a playable card for one of the normal faction leaders.
>>
Which file do I have to replace to restore Isabelle's cleavage?
>>
>>158338712

yeah I can't wait to get bullied by big fat rhinoceroach and garuda cock

add an extra thick and spicy face dragon every fourth game for variety
>>
Anyone who runs ptp should be put in a sterilization camp
>>
anyone else take a couple of tries to launch this game on leapdroid. if it launches and shows leapdroid logo it crashes, if cygames im good. idk if its my comp, the undub or just normal behaviour.
>>
Both seems pretty shit.
L or R?
>>
is this the worst card in the entire game?

forgot to post image like a retard, of course
>>
>>158335990
>>158338320
>>158338895
>Shadowcraft/Necromancer has a mechanic that activates based on how many spells/followers have been put into the graveyard
>Another class does this much better than them with a neutral card, and just this one deck type sees more play than the entire class that's supposed to be based around the mechanic

Nice game dotards.
>>
>>158339164
go left and draft a lot of amulets/amulet reducers, or maybe you can luck out and get some heals and an elana's, at least those two cards could situationally be useful, skullfane is literally impossible to use and holy sentinel is merely mediocre
>>
>>158339342
Some people experimented with it after Seraph came out, but I guess it wasn't good enough. I'd still rather play it than Demonic Simulacrum
>>
>>158339164
Love's Gospel is a pretty atrocious card, Seraph is a wincon, Sentinel is decent, Skullfane is subpar.

I'd probably go left for the wincon.
>>
>mirror match, going second
>T1 pinion prayer
>T2 heavenly hound
>T3 divine birdsong [4 damage]
>T4 sacred plea + hallowed dogma [6 damage]
>T5 urd [9 damage]
>T6 priest of the cudgel + heavenly hound
>T7 death sentence + hallowed dogma [13 damage]
>T8 garuda + aria [20 damage]

that was a *really* weird curve, specifically turns 4 and 7
are these normally the kinds of lines one takes with storm haven or am I an idiot that should have just gone face more
>>
wait what the fuck is this seraph card?

an amulet which summons an amulet which summons an amulet which summons an autowin?

how the fuck do you stop this?
>>
>>158340090
Banish it.
>>
>>158340090
card requires you to waste an entire turn in lategame, if you can't win by then then you gotta tech in Odin
>>
>>158340090
Odin
>>
Is it safe to dust altered fate?
>>
>>158340746
No.
>>
>>158340746
If you really absolutely am sure you will never play PtP, then its ok

Otherwise no
>>
>>158341086
>>158341103
thanks lads, gonna hang onto it just in case
>>
Is the upcoming Steam release compatible with Android accounts?

If so, where do I go buy a cheap starter account so I can skip rerolling?
>>
File: Fuck Your Waifu.png (550KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Your Waifu.png
550KB, 536x698px
>>158342291
Yes i was just about to post about this. Do our accounts transfer over from android to pc
>>
>>158339408

You were the Chosen One, Arisa! You're supposed to lead the elves, not embrace death!
>>
> play haven because shitty quest tells me to
> turn 1: nothing on board
> turn 2: nothing on board
> turn 3: play some shitty amulet that takes 4 turns to do something
> turn 4: nothing on board
> turn 5: nothing on board
> turn 6: lose

great class
>>
I've played this game for two days and I can safely assume it's targeted for people who want to fuck the shadowcraft girl and people who already wanted to fuck Vampy from playing GBF.
>>
>>158342973
Which one are you?
>>
>>158342823
>be bad
>lose
>get mad
>>
File: 0722f07ff49ba96734254a938c9fba9e.png (894KB, 917x1169px) Image search: [Google]
0722f07ff49ba96734254a938c9fba9e.png
894KB, 917x1169px
>>158343058
Both
>>
>>158342823
you need to git gud haven is actually really strong
>>
File: 1475289931721.png (38KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1475289931721.png
38KB, 170x170px
>>158342973
One mustn't lewd Vampy
>>
File: 1476750677261.jpg (167KB, 1200x810px)
1476750677261.jpg
167KB, 1200x810px
Loli... is for...
>>
>>158343849
Hugs
>>
File: 54089578_p0.jpg (483KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
54089578_p0.jpg
483KB, 600x808px
>>158343542
Hold me back my man
>>
File: 1475292225300.png (743KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1475292225300.png
743KB, 600x848px
>>158343542
>>
>>158343849
I am going to masturbate to this. Also I enjoy playing card games.
>>
>>158339408

ptp doesn't work well in shadow because most of your good shit works by consuming shadows.
>>
File: 1466544570496.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
1466544570496.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>158290125
Can someone post the deck that got that one blood anon to legend?
>>
why is every sword deck always the exact fucking same?

-otohime
-sage commander
-alwyda
-optional regal saber/tsubaki
-spam followers until you get 40/40

the worst part is this garbage actually works
>>
File: Unicorn Blood.png (81KB, 259x181px)
Unicorn Blood.png
81KB, 259x181px
>>158344939
https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.67UiU.67UiU.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.67WPs.67WPs.67WPs.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.67WfK.67WfK.67WfK.63dO-.63dO-.63dO-.63fqc.63fqc.63fqc.61LeE.61LeE.61LeE.5_pFg.5_pFg.63gZA.63gZA.63gZA.659nE.659nE.659nE.67Yro
>>
File: 1466974723482.jpg (680KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466974723482.jpg
680KB, 900x1200px
>>158345131
Thanks!
>>
>>158345110
It's almost as if they use the good cards available to them
>>
So why is dingdong used when she can only staff off two damage to your face other than being cute? At least Unica aggro team or heal your face.
>>
>>158345110

-otohime
-sage commander
-alwyda
-optional regal saber/tsubaki
"no"

-spam followers until you get 40/40
the only class that not spams followers is rune
>>
>>158345416
For quick blocking and drawing power for decks that need it.
>>
Where can I find the top8 deck lists from the Rage 3 tournament?
>>
>Dragon vs Dragon
>Both players have 4 health left
>Turns into a topdecking contest
>>
>>158339342
No, that honor goes to Phoenix Roost.
>>
File: photo_2016-10-25_01-09-55.jpg (158KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-10-25_01-09-55.jpg
158KB, 960x540px
Finally get rank C3 today.

Here one example of a batlle the aggro bat is doing pretty well and is a counter against a lot popular decks like rune and haven.

pic: Vania player with sleeve vania and two vanias in batlle
>>
>>158343205
I just made a vania deck!
>>
>>158347398
C3 is not hard to get to with any deck.
>>
https://twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/790735554815995905
Translate it weebs.
>>
>>158347398
Enjoy losing for free to Sword and Forest.
>>
>>158347915
>10/27 Steam release date
Might be Japanese time so it'd be 10/26 for us
>Cannot link another PC version with the Steam version
This means you can't go from Japanese PC version to Steam's
>The game will be the same as others
>>
>>158347915
It says you're a faggot
>>
File: 1457759760957.jpg (235KB, 564x544px) Image search: [Google]
1457759760957.jpg
235KB, 564x544px
>go 2-0 in take two so far
Oh wow I might have a chance at going 5-0!
>I end up going 2-3
I should really stop playing take two.

On another note, will they ever add the chance to receive darkness evolved packs from take two?
>>
>>158348414
When they add the next expansion.
>>
>>158348101
Forest is not that hard, they only can bounce tia and down after some time and i especially use the 6 mana deal 3 to everyone same for sword.
>>
>>158348414
Darkness Evolved is a very small set at 109 cards. You will get tired of opening DE packs sooner than you think.
>>
>>158348414

>being optimism that you can you win the slot machine 5 times

Unless you are Shadow or Sword with good curve, nah.
>>
Here I am in C1-C2 and all I face are banner sword

At which rank I start facing all the Havens anyway?
>>
>>158349102
any rank really, it's extremely affordable
>>
>stabilize behind ward wall with 1 hp and my opponents is out of burn. Proceed to win.

The best feeling.
>>
>Show no mercy to any foes who set food in our realm!

What did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1418885370497.jpg (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418885370497.jpg
118KB, 500x500px
>>158349512
>stabilize behind ward wall with 1 hp and my opponents is out of burn.
>he top decks garuda
>theres no amulet on his field
>its bugged on this patch so it inflicts damage anyway and kills me

fuck this game
garuda bugs
disconnect cheat
wtf
>>
>>158350170
can you read cards?
>>
>>158350170
If he still has garuda, he still has burn. And the burn line is separate from the amulet line.
>>
>>158350170
>still embarrassed about something you posted several hours ago
>keep trying to play it off
you're just making it worse
>>
>>158350170
I laughed.
>>
>>158350328
>If he still has garuda, he still has burn.

he didn't had amulets on his deck anymore so no more garuda burn for the rest of the game, but its bugged so I lost to an aggro shitter abusing bugs
>>
File: howtofuckanewbiebrain.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
howtofuckanewbiebrain.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>158350554

But he doesn't need an amulet for that 3 damage. It's not a requirement.
>>
File: Rc3lTc5[1].png (691KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
Rc3lTc5[1].png
691KB, 536x698px
>>158350170
>>158350554
>bug
It's not a fucking bug just because you don't like it and got shit on by it.
>>
>>158350170
>>158350554
is this some new meme troll? if so grats on the (You)
>>
File: 1404854332107.jpg (700KB, 1053x1070px)
1404854332107.jpg
700KB, 1053x1070px
>>158350695
>>158350704
>fails to meet condition
>does damage anyway
>not a bug

the only reason Garuda is "balanced" is because you either need to play an amulet before him OR wait till turn +7 to play an amulet and then him on the same turn

it's really stupid with this bug because you can just play him on curve without amulets and get the damage anway

that shit needs to be fixed on the patch on the 26th
>>
>>158351209
here anon, look:
>>158313794
>>158314283
The card does not state that the 3 damage is dependent on the amulet countdown reduction effect. They are independent.
>>
>facing against Aggro Blood
>I manage to actually have all three Crystalia Tia and two Nature's Guidance in my hand early
>Activate Crystalia Tia five times total in one game

And then...
"Waiting for a response"
"Opponent has disconnected"

That was pretty hilarious
>>
>>158351209
>fails to meet condition
The condition is that it is activated during its fanfare. There are 2 effects of the fanfare and they are independent from one another.
>>
>>158351338
Did you still get the win anon?
>>
>>158351471
Of course I did, still, this is the first time I could actually manage to pull that off and it was veeeery hilarious

Though I worry if the Blood player might topdeck that 3 damage burn card he needed to win, thankfully he ragequit instead
>>
>>158351346
you gotta stop responding to people like him, don't give him (You)s and eventually he'll stop spamming the same thing over and over, you can't reason with the autistic.
>>
File: 1468601056856.png (135KB, 346x373px) Image search: [Google]
1468601056856.png
135KB, 346x373px
>>158350170
>>
>T2
>Pick Shadow for daily mission
>Draft a shitty deck
>Face sword first fight
>Get an equally shitty draw with no 2 in sight.
>Somehow still be able to win and make the swordfag ragequit
Is this loli magic at work?
>>
>>158351593
Oh I thought you meant that he did the disconnect bug
>>
>>158352129
Basically uh, after clearing his final bats with my 5th Crystallia Eve, I ended my turn and waited for him, and then it went "Waiting for a response" and then that happened

Well, personally I really would have ragequit as an aggro player if the other guy really was able to activate Crystallia Tia 5 times
>>
>>158352129
That hasn't for for several weeks now.
>>
Do you think the steam version will just be a port or a full fledged upgraded version?
>>
>>158352289
It's gonna be the same as the DMM version, which is basically the same as the mobile version.
>>
If I start a take two, can I stop part way through and come back later or do I have to do it all at once?
>>
>>158353993
You can take a month doing a T2 run
>>
I've had quite a bit of success on ladder so far. I get fairly long win streaks. When I lose, it is usually because I went first.

Going first is infuriating in this game for anyone, but Sword and even then you'd still rather go second. It's complete bullshit that is weighed against you way too heavily.

>opponent draws two cards

Alright fair enough. That being said, considering how small the pool of viable one drops are (compared to shit like HS), it definitely sucks that your opponent has a bigger opportunity to draw a one drop if they failed to get one in the mulligan. An additional card of course also means they have a wider grasp at their best tools.

>an additional evolve point

This is where things start to get questionable. If all evolving did was give you a +2/2 stat boost and Rush, then it wouldn't be an issue. But no a lot of good followers have excellent evolve effects too. This means when they come onto the board, they can trade with a follower AND do some major effect on top of that. This makes them really cost efficient.

Being able to utilize an additional tempo swing like this is ridiculous.

>They get to evolve a turn before you

This is where it goes full retard. I am fully convinced that Haven and Sword going second half the time is a big part of why they do so well. Cudgel and all the other evolve based 4 drops are way too fucking strong.

You get good stats before and after evolving which means it can usually trade with something, clear it and live. On top of that you get some sort of broken effect. Cudgel is a built in removal of the strongest kind. Floral Fencer refills your board and guarantees you have a board advantage.

Why the fuck does your opponent get three evolutions AND the ability to evolve before you? It's ridiculous. The additional card draw at the beginning is even more overkill.
>>
>>158354372
I win every single duel I go first with Sword and Haven versus another Sword or Haven.

Your point is invalid.
>>
>>158354372
evoing first and the extra point wasn't enough before DE, so they added the extra card since things favored the first player

things got lopsided in the opposite direction after DE so maybe another adjustment could be needed
>>
>clearing missions at A1 with banner meme
>queue against haven
>oh boy here we go again
>turn 2 beastly vow
>????????
>executes my banner
>????????
>acolyte's light
>eventually wins with satan after stabilizing at 4hp behind a ward
I'm aint even mad, it was like traveling back in time to an age before the big 3 haven decks of DE. Classic haven always did beat aggro, I guess.
>>
>>158354372
before darkness evolved in early August or so going 2nd was a really harsh penalty, the huge buffs to going second fixed this, but darkness evolved changed things and exaggerates the 2nd player's advantage, but I'm not sure its a statistically significant advantage at high ranking, maybe the extra card draw needs to go away but the current evolve structure is pretty much exactly the tempo recovery mechanic it was intended to be.
>>
>One more win to go 5-0 for my first time in take two

Wish me luck svg!
>>
>>158354973
>>158354973
>>158354973
new thread
>>
>>158354935
4-1
>>
File: 94aNYA4.jpg (65KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
94aNYA4.jpg
65KB, 614x1024px
>>158355193
im disappointed anon
>>
>>158354772
Going 2nd win rates are better even at higher ranks for every class except for Vampire and Bishop. Vampire basically kills itself to try and win before you and evolves aren't that important for Aggro, and Bishop has about the same winrate going first or second because it's so strong.
>>
File: i did it.png (3MB, 1624x985px) Image search: [Google]
i did it.png
3MB, 1624x985px
>>158355391
That wasnt me, I actually went 5-0!
>>
For everyone claiming the maintenance will just be to prepare for the steam release, not the actual release itself:

https://twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/790732841000636416
>>
>>158293691
In terms of quantity it's pretty good, but if you have the time it might be worth gunning for a Cerberus start. If you do keep rerolling keep that account on the side just in case though.
>>
They're doing a twitter follower campaign. More followers across their EN and JP accounts = more free packs for everyone

https://shadowverse.com/news/event/news-0030
Thread posts: 757
Thread images: 175

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.