[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Halloween Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 767
Thread images: 112

File: mffg7.jpg (271KB, 800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mffg7.jpg
271KB, 800x1500px
>/mffg/ FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
4chan co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.5.0 Patch Notes
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=530209

>2.6.0 Interim Report #1 (Doctor Strange)
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=549768

>2.6.0 Interim Report #2 (Sanctum Sanctorum)
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=558879

>New Tier-2 Skills Update (Elsa, Blade, WW, GG/UGG)
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=549682

>Uniform Sale (Sep 30 ~ Oct 21)
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=539498

>Wheel of Fortune Community Event (Answer: 'Method Man')
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=555650

>Green Goblin's Trick-or-Treat Halloween Event
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=563784

Last thread: >>157327815
>>
1st for Strange's default better be the comic version.
>>
>>157708915
you want his movie to be stronger?
>>
>>157708915
It 100% will not be, probably by edict from the suits. Marvel likes to hype them movies.
>>
>>157708959
Yes.

I unironically like most of the MCU redesigns.

>>157708979
Wasn't ANTS default his comic book version?
>>
File: MFF_second_asset___NYCC_v2.jpg (409KB, 1200x527px) Image search: [Google]
MFF_second_asset___NYCC_v2.jpg
409KB, 1200x527px
>>157709095
MCU designs have been uniforms in the past:
>Lash
>Agent 13

But I doubt MCU Strange will be the uniform this time around.
>>
>>157708915
Hope not.
A Movie version will probably be a lot weaker than comic bookstrange and blast, while comic book Strange as uni gets to be rightfully stronger and possibly switch type to universal
B I'd rather the better uni with buffs not having Cabbagepatch's face
C I think comic book just looks a lot better than movie
>>
>Update will be after shitty Halloween event
JUST
>>
Does anyone remember the dates of last year's Halloween event?
>>
>>157709257
>Movie version will probably be a lot weaker than comic bookstrange and blast
I don't know why people always try to push this, Marvel already said that he will be Sorcerer Supreme in the movie proper.
>>
File: eh.png (251KB, 953x407px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
251KB, 953x407px
>>157709238
>>Lash

No. What?
>>
>>157709812
Oh I fucked up I got his designs the wrong way around.
I guess the only case is Agent 13 then.
Possibly an argument for Spider-Man too?
>>
>>157709238
Don't know about Lash, but I wasn't around for the ANTS update, yet I see when linking with facebook that back then, ANTS's look was the comic one, so I assumed that his regular look was the comic book one, with the MCU look added as an uni the same update ANTS got in the game.

Hence, the precedent for it exists.

>>157709257
A The producers already said that he will be Sorcerer Supreme at the end of the movie, and the Blast part is debatable, since Sasuke set the precedent as the first sorcerer in the game, but if the Eye of Agamotto ends up being an Infinity Stone, there's also a chance that it ends up as a Universal. Also, Ultron is only tangentially related to something space/mistic, and is still Universal.
B While Cucumbersnatch's face is a lot sleeker than Strange's, I think that the tunic and cape design are a lot better than comic's simpler one.
C Refer to point B.

>>157709463
Because origin story vs decades of existence.
>>
>>157709938
Oh you're right, comics ANTS was default with MCU ANTS being the uniform.
>>
can I get elusive cards in the event shop?
>>
>Some people already have 200+ tokens because they have 5 entries per level. That seems rather unfair as the rest only get 45 tokens/day
Looks like the cat is out of the bag

But CMSN is completely unaware:
>Nobody has 5 entries per level.
>>
>>157710807
why are people complaining about fairness? it was a fuck up
>>
>>157710807
>tfw I've never benefited from these kind of things
>>
>>157710913
A fuck up that's giving people people a T2 ticket, two 6* tickets, three 5* tickets, and a fuck ton of whatever else they want.
>>
So, how many of you guys are going to spend the 9M in tokens to see if you can buy a 6* tickets if there's a giveaway at the end of the event?
>>
>>157711219
Usually the giveaways have been to offer extra tokens for those who encountered issues or missed a day or two. But now they're available for gold which makes me think a giveaway is unlikely.
>>
>>157711214
No it's not

Do the math lol
>>
>>157711219
I will, you will be able to get a 5* rank up

Plus the shitty 6* rank up from the voting event, it just werks
>>
>>157711383
200x14 = 2800. More than enough to buy out the entire shop and a great deal of the unlimited shit.
>>
>>157711513
>shitty
>not using it to get Strange to get to 6* 3-4 weeks earlier
>>
File: green lantern disgust.jpg (83KB, 235x332px) Image search: [Google]
green lantern disgust.jpg
83KB, 235x332px
>>157711829
>Not having a mega rank up ticket saved.
>>
>>157711829
STRANGE UPDATE WHEN???
>>
>>157711517
lol what? it only happened once, stop crying about it m8, go back to mobirum
>>
>>157711829
I'll have Strange at 6 stars day one. Shadowland bios + mega rank up

these single rank up tickets are becoming worthless
>>
>>157708915
30th for DELETE THIS
>>
>>157711931
>>157712342
>not buying all the uniforms before investing in mega rank ups

Develop some patience, you fucks.
>>
>>157712483
Why would I buy uniforms on characters I dont need or use?

Truly a top goy
>>
>emulator froze twice during special mission run
>only 13 bios
fuck me
this has never happened before using MEmu
>>
If someone put a gun to your head and forced you to choose between T2 Groot and T2 Wasp, which would it be?
>>
>>157711219
Already did.
>>
>>157713460
T2 Groot, not much of a choice anyway.
>>
>>157713692
Then start buying selectors you fuck. jk, I wish I had enough crystals to buy a mega rank up.
>>
>>157711945
31st. So 2 weeks.
>>
File: 1444213259832.png (265KB, 342x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444213259832.png
265KB, 342x450px
>BD's phase three AOE attack knocked EM out of his shadow bullshit
>>
>tfw bepis for vip
>>
So

Is T2 Elsa better than T2 Silk? I haven't done any Speed T2 at all and want to have one.
>>
>>157716258
Definitely
>>
File: vip0 4 lyfe.png (1MB, 813x1409px) Image search: [Google]
vip0 4 lyfe.png
1MB, 813x1409px
Indecisive fag here, here's my roster and rundown of my current situation:

>Story farming: BB -> Thor(1st gear 18, rest 17) -> Fister(20/20/19/17, plan to T2 him the regular way) -> used to be Coulson -> Kingpin(20/20/18/17) -> Ock, if there's any energy left
>Specials: Songbird(20/20/19/17)
>Tokens: Warwoof, Elsa(20/20/19/17)
>SL Selectors: only the x60 one, on Star-Lord
>Rift: Hank.

Now comes the questions.

>1. I can get another 2 unis before the sale ends, should I buy some specific ones, or just save for the Strange update? (I have Blingpin, it's just not equipped in there)
>2. Are any of the S.H.I.E.L.D. guys worth investing into, if i'm not a fan of them? I got Niglok and MB for the ID, Daisy for the buff, and Coulson because... I actually don't know why. But I haven't invested in them when it comes to gears, isos, and obelisks(and masteries for two of them).
>3. In case they're not worth it, who should replace Coulson in my daily farm?
>4. Should I start farming Lash after I finish Elsa, get Elsa to T2 the regular way instead of using a ticket, or just start investing in chests?
>5. Should I T2 Songbird the regular way, or start farming Sasuke once I finish her gears and use a ticket?
>6. Should I T2 Hank just to complete the Team Pym, or leave him at 6* and finish Ronan?
>7. What's a good iso set for Thor?
>8. It's Star-Lord a good T2, or can I safely start using my SL selectors on Bruce Lee, once I get him to 6*?
And last, but not least
>9. Should I max all the skills of my characters, or just leaving the skills at lv3 is good enough?
>>
>>157716258
T2 Elsa is a bigger improvement from T1
>>
>>157708753

I just want to farm Dimention Debris from Rifts, does it matter what difficulty I do it? Or does that only apply if farming Bios?
>>
>>157716487
>1.
If you're getting 5/5 on WB already then you're doing fine on uniforms, you have all the highly recommended ones for your characters already. I'd wait for the Strange update.
>2.
Hold off for the T2s to get released before starting to throw gold and iso sets at 'em.
>3.
I'd recommend Daredevil, but that's because I'm biased as fuck. He's quite good, but his ANAD uniform is a must.
>4.
It's best to save your tickets whenever you're able. If you have the CNS do Elsa the normal way.
>5.
See above answer. Though I wonder if Songbird even needs her T2.
>>
>>157716420
>>157716889
Guess I'll do Elsa then. Good thing too, I don't really like Silk tbqh.
>>
>>157716487
>1. I can get another 2 unis before the sale ends, should I buy some specific ones, or just save for the Strange update? (I have Blingpin, it's just not equipped in there)
Buy Groot's uni, save for Strange update.

>2. Are any of the S.H.I.E.L.D. guys worth investing into, if i'm not a fan of them? I got Niglok and MB for the ID, Daisy for the buff, and Coulson because... I actually don't know why. But I haven't invested in them when it comes to gears, isos, and obelisks(and masteries for two of them).
Daisy's good for a buff slut. Deathlok is good for Combat and Blast AB, but since you have a 6* Sharon Rogers, you only need him for Combat day. Lincoln finally has some use in Shadowlands, but not anywhere else, maybe a lightning team for wb if you're into that. Coulson is okay, I only used him for team bonus with Loki.

>3. In case they're not worth it, who should replace Coulson in my daily farm?
Black Widow

>4. Should I start farming Lash after I finish Elsa, get Elsa to T2 the regular way instead of using a ticket, or just start investing in chests?
Lash is pretty shit, only farm him when you want an entire 6* roster.
T2 Elsa is amazing, get her to T2 asap.

>5. Should I T2 Songbird the regular way, or start farming Sasuke once I finish her gears and use a ticket?
No opinion, either way still gets you a T2 Songbird.

>6. Should I T2 Hank just to complete the Team Pym, or leave him at 6* and finish Ronan?
Finish Ronan

>7. What's a good iso set for Thor?
Attack set

>8. It's Star-Lord a good T2, or can I safely start using my SL selectors on Bruce Lee, once I get him to 6*?
I'll let an anon who has a T2 Star-Lord answer this. He seems fun though.
I have a 6* Shang Chi, and only use him for SL, doesn't seem useful anywhere else.

>9. Should I max all the skills of my characters, or just leaving the skills at lv3 is good enough?
Only Summons and Shields need to be maxed, the rest are up to your gold supply.
>>
Who else /sunmoondemo/ here?
>>
>>157717753
I grew up, my only handhelds are mobile games

Sorry kid
>>
>3 sets of lvl5 tickets from spook boxes
make it stop, give me something useful ;_;
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-17-20-37-37.png (773KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-17-20-37-37.png
773KB, 1920x1080px
Put this on Yellowjacket? Would hate to lose the old school 35% crit rate booster, but this one seems so much better.
>>
>>157719736
Fuck you, that's infinitely more useful than getting 20 GUKs and debris.
>>
>>157719792
Yeah, replace it
>>
>>157720226
All my characters are maxed level because all are 2stars so they're worthless to meeee
>>
>>157717407
>>157717720
Thanks for the answers guise, though I can't help but ask some more, based on your answers.

>1. At the end of the day, the only uni I really want from the Strange update would be Stephen's, don't really know or care much about the others, so I was really only asking for one uni to buy. Throot is better from what I've heard, but I was kinda thinking on SpOck, since apparently it makes him able to clear a SL floor almost on his own, and Groot is still pretty far from useful tier. What do, then? Should I buy one of those two unis,despite them still being far from 6*? Or just save crystals?

>I guess I'll just skip them, then.

>2. Between BW and DD, BW is the better choice, right? I can already beat Speed Day with ANTS, but I guess the iframes on BW help a ton everywhere else.

>3. The question was just in case the Epic Quests are for some of the characters, and the rest are Special Missions. I was wondering if, in that case, holding off on farming Sasuke would fuck me over in case I want to get him later.

I guess that's about it. Also, as of today, I can 5/5 every WB but BD(4/5) and iThanos, so there's that.
>>
I just asked in the last thread and I already forgot, but which iso set should I put on hyperion for his t2?
I'm pretty sure an anon said hawk's eye and I really hope so cause I just rolled that
>>
Do we get team up bonuses in battleworld? That'd be pretty sick
>>
>>157721885
He already has a heal, so yeah, an attack set is good IMO
>>
I really hate that most my fights in TL are determined by whether or not Sharon used that 3* skill, ecuase she's basically guaranteed to wipe out my team if she does
>>
>>157721885
Hawk's Eye is the best one for him, yeah. You want to max his cooldown.
>>
>>157723375
Should I go SCD on his gear?
>>
File: thegame.png (1MB, 768x832px) Image search: [Google]
thegame.png
1MB, 768x832px
If these were the only heroes you owned, and you weren't invested enough in the game to want to spend money yet, which ones would you be playing? I'm only on day 3 so there's still a couple free rank up or w/e tickets (can the rank 6 ticket be used on a character lower than 5?) I'm currently playing DD because he's pretty fun, and Lady Cap (the non dyke one) because I got told she's really good, but if I have better characters, I'm all ears.

Also why the heck are the biometrics for the last two chapters agents of shield characters? Who the fuck thought that was a good idea or even wants them?
>>
>>157720910
Black Widow's probably more useful overall, and you really have to T2 Daredevil for him to be truly good.

Even then he's not a speed day clearer or anything, but he'll kick the shit out of whatever qualifying SL floor you throw him on. Dude is a hitstun machine.
>>
>>157723752
>Also why the heck are the biometrics for the last two chapters agents of shield characters? Who the fuck thought that was a good idea or even wants them?

Originally, there were two types of story missions, Normal and Elite, and they only had 8 chapters, and they were the same exact thing, except only Elite missions could drop Bios. They had the AoS update last year which combined Normal and Elite missions, and added chapters 9 and 10.

This game has been going on for some time, you're just late to the party, plenty of shit has changed.
>>
>>157723752
If you're willing to spend $8.49 for the 20 bios a day package, do that and get carnage to 6* asap
If not, I'd say, out of who you already have unlocked, focus on loki and green goblin
>>
>>157723752
I don't remember what exactly the new player bonuses are, but Loki is definitely an excellent choice for you. If you still have tickets left to get I'd say save them for him.

>can the rank 6 ticket be used on a character lower than 5?
Regular rank-up tickets only work from one level to the next. Mega rank-up tickets are the ones that work on any rank.
>>
>>157724367

It's $14 in my country, but maybe. Would all the bios have to go on Carnage to get him to 6* or would I have some left over?
>>
>>157724583
Since you'll be getting some tickets from the new player bonus, you could get him to 6* pretty easily, using only a fraction of the subscription to get him to 3* first or whatever you need to in order to actually use the tickets. Then you can use the rest of the subscription to stockpile his bios to max his gears, so you can get him to T2 with your first T2 ticket, or spend the remainder of the subscription on Hyperion bios and just keep Carnage at 6*.
>>
>>157724583
I just bought carnage 3 days ago. I only unlocked him for and kept him at 1*, my plan is to buy a mega boost ticket on him to get him to 6* and use the mega mastery ticket on him too. Meanwhile I will still be selecting his bios so I can get him to 20/20/20. I also bought stark's stash which should be enough to buy the mega boost pack about a month from now. In the meantime you should be buying debris and level 5 chips from the item shop. I am preparing to raise a monster that will carry me through most of content in the game.
>>
>>157725317
I also forgot to add that if you snag the T2 ticket during the halloween event, you will be golden and have a ready-to-fuck carnage in a month.
>>
File: fuck this guy.png (447KB, 1282x832px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this guy.png
447KB, 1282x832px
Thank fuck for Proxima. This team doesn't take anywhere near as many years off my life now that I don't have to fight BD ten fucking times before finally getting the win.
>>
Where do you guys get the colored gear? I only get yellow ones... :(

a 16% DefPen obelisk good for Sharon Rogers?
>>
>>157725995
Wanna ask, any specific reason you're using leapdroid v1.7 not 1.8?
>>
>>157726378
Yes, I'm scared that I'll fuck up the upgrade and have to go through the fucking tutorial again. Which I did the last two times I upgraded, because I'm an idiot.
>>
>>157726509
You know the settings gear is right there in the tutorial for you to login right?
>>
>>157723680
If you can't hit 50% cooldown(with Alliance bonus too), yeah. Otherwise just go with def pen.
>>
Should I aim for carnage or hyperion as my next t2?
Probably leaning more hype since I don't have a universal t2 yet but I have moonman t2 for combat
>>
>>157727234
Hype doesn't need T2, he's already strong enough at T1 famalam. Your choice though.
>>
>>157727234
Hype is good, but Carnage is better.
>>
File: doubles.png (554KB, 1031x548px) Image search: [Google]
doubles.png
554KB, 1031x548px
So now that the second doubles rift event is over, how'd everybody enjoy it? Better / worse than the first? Liked the gold or hated the lower CNS?
>>
>>157727807
I was disappointed. Way too ez. But that also means a lot more people would be able to get some wins.
>>
>>157727807
>how'd everybody enjoy it?
Won't say no to free BAM and CNS

>Better / worse than the first?
Worse, I enjoyed more BAM from the last one, the difficulty shouldn't have changed.

>Liked the gold
You mean the gold that disappears when you log off?

>hated the lower CNS
Lower BAM killed me more, CNS seemed the same.
>>
>>157727970
>You mean the gold that disappears when you log off?
Haha, wow, how about that. Well done Nemabu.
>>
>>157727807
I liked it a lot more. I was able to complete all 3, if anything I think it was a bit on the easy side. I only completed 2/5 on each of the first set of rifts (but if I had T2 elsa back then I probably could have done 3 there too).

What I like this time is just that they made it a more reasonable quick bonus fun event kind of thing. There's already a pretty absurd amount of stuff to do in the game every day/week, and this added more but it was just some painless quick WBs I could go in there and fuck around with some unorthodox characters and get a nice boost to my CNS.

Only difference in rewards I noticed personally were that even if with only 2/5 the first time I got a R2 and a R3 BAM, and only got basic stuff this time around. Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme though, and a small price to pay to make it accessible to non whales.
>>
>>157727926
Honestly, it was probably a bit too easy, but considering you still have to go through 5 regular WB fights a day in addition to this it'd feel like a goddamn chore to me if it wasn't.

I'm also pretty skeptical I'd be able to keep it under the five minute requirement with my Loki team if it were any harder, so no complaints.

>>157728215
>What I like this time is just that they made it a more reasonable quick bonus fun event kind of thing.

I definitely agree with this.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161017-225550.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161017-225550.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Thank you Stormin Norman
>>
>>157727807
I like it, it's easy, quick, give a little bit of CNS and 300k gold. Making a hard "event" by literally reusing boss fights is fucking lazy anyway, they can keep it like this and do more actual modes like SL if they want to give more hard stuffs.
>>
what if they're doing a new set of WBs, and the reason they're fucking around with these rifts is to move the old WBs to exclusive rifts when the new bosses take over. Kind of like how the old specials moved to rifts
>>
>>157729462
I hope not, if only because I want the co-op button to actually work on the Black Order first.
>>
>>157729462
>all old WBs become rift WBs
>SuGi gets a solo rift except BB stays out the entire fight
>rift Thanos comes back as iThanos after you beat him the first time
Not sure how I'd feel about that, but I probably shouldn't be giving them ideas
>>
>tfw x20 lvl 5 exp chips
>someone out there is getting rank-up tickets
>>
>>157727970
>>157728038
To keep the gold, you had to spend a little gold to lock the amount. If you restarted or closed without spending any gold, then it wouldn't stay.

>>157728464
>Honestly, it was probably a bit too easy, but considering you still have to go through 5 regular WB fights a day in addition to this it'd feel like a goddamn chore to me if it wasn't.
But if you were able to 5/5 the old hard Rifts then chances say you'd probably be in a position where you'd breeze through normal WB 5/5. Which was the case for me.

>>157729462
>>157730315
Back when they did the hard WB Rifts I speculated that it was testing for WB Co-Op. Because they were only able to be 5/5'd by soloing with a super meme. But if you had 3 or multiple players attacking them at once, you wouldn't need to use memes to solo, but just 3 well equipped heroes all hammering down on the WB. Just a possible explanation I thought of for the extreme difficulty (high HP, low time limit).

It may just be HP/difficulty testing for a full implementation of WB Co-Op.
>>
File: just.png (401KB, 537x530px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
401KB, 537x530px
>people want co-op WB
>tfw getting put in co-op WB with 2 mobirumites on my team
>>
File: 4chanlogic.jpg (137KB, 662x604px) Image search: [Google]
4chanlogic.jpg
137KB, 662x604px
What is the max tokens I can get from the event?

Somebody something about a bug, what happen?

Also
>>open chest
>>15 energy
>>
>>157732607
45 tokens each day for 14 days = 630 tokens
x9 tokens purchasable, max 15 times from the shop (will cost 9m gold total)

There was a bug where some players could enter each stage 5 times rather than the intended 1 entry.
>>
Is Red Hulk only available in Hero Token chests? It says his biometrics are found in the hero token store but I can't see him there.

And where did the Marvel Heroes general go? Did it die out?
>>
>>157730829
I'm literally only getting 15 energy and 20 gear up kits and I've opened like 6 boxes since this morning if it makes you feel better
>>
>>157734997
Yeah only the chest with assorted characters.
>>
>>157735162
So really the only way to actually get him is paying money for the bio selecter?
>>
ALIENS!
>>
>stay up 2 more hours for the halloween box
>sleep now and miss it
the pessimist in me says fuck it. The optimist in me says 6* rank up
>>
>>157735680
It's 15 energy
>>
>>157735241
Or using the Shadowland selectors.
>>
>>157735241
Daily x8 combat selector
Any form of selector (Shadowland, log-in, etc)
Random bios from VS, AB, Lab, etc
>>
>equip comics for some bonus stats
>just found out that I need crystals to un-equip them
The fuck do I do now, just keep upgrading them with shitty comics?
>>
>>157737207
Ye.
>>
>>157716487
>>157717720
T2 Star Lord was my first T2 and I kind of regret it?
Not so much anymore, now I have other t2s but at the time he felt underwhelming.
That said, it boosts his damage and the improved stats are good, he's definitely fun to play as. His leadership is always useful and the t2 just makes him that bit more viable.
He's far from the worst blast with a t2, but unless you really like him I'd suggest holding off on his t2 and getting more characters to 6*.
>>
>>157727807
Loved it.
It was easier and more fun, and even if the rewards were nerfed it was still more can and bam than no rifts.
>>
>>157727807
fun
>>
As a new player what should I be buying with these Halloween drops?
>>
>>157737207
You can equip different comics over them for free, destroying the originally equipped one. It's essentially paying crystals to preserve your already equipped card.
>>
>>157740515
I'd say either the 5* and 6* tickets for immediate bemefits or the T2 ticket for a larger power boost later.
>>
File: 35hobbm[2].jpg (45KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
35hobbm[2].jpg
45KB, 500x694px
>>157727807
I liked the old rifts better

the challenge was fun
I never thought I had to use daisy hulk and corvus team to get a win back in the em and bd double rift

hopefully the new modes will bring some challenge
>>
Is BW glitchy as fuck for anyone else? Enemies have frozen and stopped spawning twice now, can only let the timer run out or restart game
>>
>>157740787
live bw? that is a mess

offline bw? running fine for me
where do you live?
>>
>>157741051
There's live BW? I just see the regular Halloween ones, that's what's glitching
>>
>>157741713
ohshi nvm
I forgot its offline only bw week

bw and live content was always clitch as fuck
>>
File: blackdwarf.jpg.jpg (17KB, 265x290px) Image search: [Google]
blackdwarf.jpg.jpg
17KB, 265x290px
Who 5/5 here? Fugg I spend lot of time retrying over and over.
>>
>open dimension rift for loki bio
>15mins later, only 2 bios
Am I supposed to farm BIOs in the higher level rifts? I just auto-repeat at the lvl10 thinking that was the most efficient.
>>
File: giphy[2].gif (54KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[2].gif
54KB, 500x410px
>>157743103
easy 5/5
Thanos / Thor / Cap
Star-Lord / Agent 13 / T2 Sharon Rogers
Cap. Marvel / Daisy / Proxima
She-Hulk / War Wolf / T2 Iron Fist
Ronan / Black-Bolt / Corvus
>>
File: MFF_Key_aft___NYCC.jpg (521KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
MFF_Key_aft___NYCC.jpg
521KB, 1200x627px
So when the fuck is the Doctor Strange update (2.6.0) supposed to be dropping? Is NM really going to not release a major update for the month of October?

>WB Rifts end Oct 18
>Halloween Gift Box event ends Oct 19
>Uniform sale ends Oct 21
>Spooky Battleworld ends Oct 23
>7 Day Check-In event period ends Oct 24
>Trick-or-Treat Halloween event ends Oct 31

Marvel's NYCC coverage said '1 week before the movie debuts' and a 3rd party source said 'starting Oct. 26'.
>Doctor Strange international release date is Oct 25-28
>Doctor Strange NA release date is Nov 4

Everyone was under the impression 2.6.0 would drop around 25th-26th but now with the Halloween event ending on the 31st, and the 1st of November being a Tuesday (updates usually drop on a Tuesday), who the fuck knows what's going on now.

Perhaps NM still intend to push 2.6.0 around the 25th-26th, in the middle of the Halloween event, and offering tokens for purchase is a way to make sure people who may have been unable to play the Halloween stages, due to maintenance downtime, still have a chance at getting 630 tokens by the end of the event period.
>>
>>157743103
>>157743263
I remember my first days of BD... Damn it was so fucking hard

>Loki
>daisy and ww buffed T1 iron fist
>starlord / sister grim and silk

I couldn't never get a win with the a-force team. Then I put WHO lead to burst dmg BD to his last stage and then silk tanked his spin while I hoped for the bleed to not kill her and squeeze my 3rd win

then the BO update... corvus got my 4th kill on him and then T1 SR got me my last win against that fucker

now everything is easy peasy
>>
>>157743189
it's the most efficient for debris
>>
>>157743660
What about for Bios?
>>
>>157743189
>>157743698
You should be running rifts during HOT TIME because it reduces energy costs. Running the highest stage is ideal, it even has a chance to drop 2-3 bios per run, plus 3* cards.
>>
>>157743605
Remember Sharon Rogers? That was suppose to be July 4th...
>>
File: 1469165562101_ORG.jpg (671KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1469165562101_ORG.jpg
671KB, 900x675px
>>157744601
Yep, Marvel.com announced that all content relating to Captain America's 75th Anniversary would be out between June 30 and July 4 but then we got it on July 14.

At least with the Gwenpool (2.4.0) announcement at SDCC we had official confirmation of the release date from NM through the artwork.
>>
I've been getting mostly BAM from these halloween chests which is kind of cool I guess
>>
>>157745897
>x20 lvl 5 exp chips
>missed it
>x15 Energy
>x10 Universal norn stones
>x20 lvl 5 exp chips
>x15 Energy

JUST
U
S
T
>>
File: gwenpool_by_ribkadory-d8uczwq.jpg (75KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
gwenpool_by_ribkadory-d8uczwq.jpg
75KB, 600x665px
What ISO-8 set for T2?
>>
>>157746647
if inv proc gear go with attack iso set
if increase dmg gear go with iaag or sb
>>
>>157746094
I've gotten like 4 boxes of 10-15 BAM and one of lvl5 exp chips and a couple of 10 GUKs
>>
What's the best way to build a T2 Wasp? Attack to compensate for her low damage or recovery to heal up any damage you might accidentally take?

I know she needs GBI.
>>
>>157747416
Attack set + GBI because if you play right she won't be getting hit at all.
>>
will we get an infamous iron man uniform?
>>
>>157748390
No.
>>
>>157748642
Will we get deadpool
>>
>>157748895
Of course not.
>>
Spots open in the 4chan co alliance.

We're a level 26 alliance, join us for great ingame bonus'

Apply in game.
>>
File: 1400390679913.gif (2MB, 200x137px) Image search: [Google]
1400390679913.gif
2MB, 200x137px
>>157749196
>>
File: 1354412248620.jpg (27KB, 426x304px) Image search: [Google]
1354412248620.jpg
27KB, 426x304px
>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that don't do the Halloween stages with Ghost Rider

Do you fags even RP?
>>
>>157751367
I haven't RPed since Yahoo anime chatrooms
>>
>>157751367
>implying I'm not using Blade and Elsa
Step up.
>>
>>157751367
my GR is rank 3 only and he got that old uni

I used to GM D&D 3.5 and also draw the characters/weapons/monsters/scenarios for the players

such a fucking good time man... I miss those friends
>>
I am planning on buying the tokens, will there be exclusives cards in the shop? Like civil war 3
>>
File: Screenshot_20161018-114301.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161018-114301.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>tfw new to game and can only do first two Halloween dailies
>>
>>157753106
Wow you are not even farming anyone in special missions
>>
>>157753263
No idea what to do anon.
>>
>>157749263
Natzea
>>
>>157753106
Get sharon rogers and loki to 60 first. Buy loki uniform. Use sharon to farm everything while you afk
>>
>>157753106

DO THIS NOW:
>get above 20% SCD from cards
>do what >>157754728 said
>farm bw, agent 13 and deathlok to help against corvus wb fight

this will give you at least 2 daily wb wins except for i-thanos and AB wins on female, universal, villain, blast, free days

this way you can farm lots of gold

if you don't mind spending some monies, get to vip 3 and enjoy co-op goodies
>>
>>157754728
So the best way to get them to 60 would be to farm those XP + cards?

>>157755167
Alright thanks anon. Are all those units from Story or daily events?
>>
>>157755301
anon, do you even read OP?
>>
File: image.png (363KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
363KB, 1136x640px
Should I give this to Wasp?
>>
>>157755929
might work
you can gimmick enemies inside the bubble and SHOCKWAVE THEM AWAY

I always thought of giving her an 3 sec freeze proc obelisk, but yours might also work on her
>>
For fellow /vp/ anons:

Who is more cancerous, Tier-2 Sharon Rogers or the genies?
>>
>>157757435
T2 Sharon

I've NEVER lost to a genie before

my team was so perfect I stopped playing online because I won everytime

>klefki and azulmarill duo
>special or physical shield the team with klefki depending on the enemy team
>bellydrum + berry azumarill
>sweep

everytime
over 300 fights
>>
>>157757435
Sharon. You could at least fuck the genies over with a ton of pokemon.
>>
File: 1367066481982.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1367066481982.gif
2MB, 384x216px
In case you guys haven't noticed you can get a ton of gold by destroying breakables in Halloween stages
>>
Why does my moon knight use his normal attack so often when on auto play? My other heroes only use it when their skills are cooling down, but MK uses it even when all his skills are available sometimes
It's weird
Doss that happen to anybody else?
>>
>>157759968
I think autoplay ai is related to vip lvl or some other factor

there are some sharons I fight in TL from some players that use the shield more often than other sharons.

same for enemy 6* proxima skill
>>
>>157760625
I'm vip level nine
I don't really notice it so much in TL but in special missions and just now in the halloween event missions he does it a lot
None of my other heroes do that though, just MK
>>
who here /tsumtsum/? i could use friends for energy and what not
>>
>>157761661
Is it out in the West yet
>>
>>157761832
yea been out for a while, at least in the us
>>
>>157762474
Apparently it's not available in the UK yet. Sorry guy
>>
Fucking hate doing Corvus without any Ignore Dodge Striker.
>>
>>157762762
one day anon. until then, you aren't missing much. average time-waster, marvel edition
>>
>>157763434
Well, you shouldn't be doing Corvus in the first place without at least two.
>>
>>157763434
>tfw I just 5/5'd him for the first time today

These have been some long three months.
>>
>>157764183

Yeah. When I came back to the game, WB's were already a thing and I had no Ignore Dodge char. Now I've got BW, agent 13, deathlok and mockingbird at 4*. But still a long way to 6*.
>>
>tfw actually tempted to buy Noir Punisher so I can make a trench coat team with Elsa and GR
fug
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>157765182
>trenchcoat team

reminds me of pic related
>>
>>157755167
>get 20% SCD from cards
You're saying that like it's easy.
>>
>>157765730
loki gives 8
zombies give more 8
thats 16 already

so any random card with a scd proc would be enough

dont be a shitter
>>
>>157765869
>so any random card with a scd roll would be enough

scd rolls on the 4th slot on most of the cards
>>
>>157765315
>Wesker
>not Nero
but why
>>
File: 1360371986534.jpg (54KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1360371986534.jpg
54KB, 426x341px
>2+ hours of playtime after the daily reset to do the dailies, T/L, AB, and the WB
>another 30 minutes in the second hot time for rifts
>even more time spent on rifts if you have the chance, otherwise maybe spent on story if you want shifter bios
>another 30 or so minutes if there's BW
>SL can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 1+ hour depending on how far you can get
>maybe some more time spent on Co-op, if that's your thing

>now AB Hard Mode and Epic Quests got announced for the next update

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by all the shit you'll have to do from the next update an onwards.
>>
>>157767303
Because Nero wasn't in MvC3, which is where that pic came from.
>>
>>157767617
i know that feel

not enough hours in the day. been considering using an emulator just so i can run macros for story/coop/special/rifts/daily but fearful of ban
>>
>>157767617
I do dailies and TL during my lunch break. I get home around 6:30, where I do co-op while I eat dinner. Then I squeeze in AB and WB before during some hot time specials and rifts before bed. SL is spread throughout the week so I don't feel like I have to do it everyday. I do BW if possible, but usually not.

Even with all that, I still prefer it to the 3 years of Injustice grinding one battle for 3+ hours a day.
>>
>>157767617
This is why I wish they'd keep trimming. They did it with dailies, special missions, and VS and they can all be done significantly faster than they used to be. Now they need to gut fucking TL, and the frost AB so they aren't such a massive time sink each tbqh.

Wouldn't even mind something for co-op where the first 10-15 give you massively increased rewards and it diminishes hard after that. Its a great source of resources but its the biggest time sink of all and you can't even (completely, or reliably) leave it on auto because of how often it random gets stuck looking for players or disconnects you because some shitter didn't load in.
>>
File: 1476726450502.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476726450502.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
>>157770080
alright mates, lets fix the time of MFF

>TimeLine
maybe lower the entries and base the score in the player performance?

>AB
lower the beast HP and wave counts? keep the dificulty, just lower the number of waves

>BW
something similar to my TL changes
>>
>>157770080
>>157771221
>trim AB
Seeing that they will give AB a hard mode, I'd say it won't happen anytime soon.
>>
Is it okay to do shadow land now?
>>
>>157771816
yes no
>>
File: 6585679654.png (23KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
6585679654.png
23KB, 400x303px
I really don't know if I should get moonknight's uniform or wait for the strange update.
>>
>want to master ultron and wiccan for SL leaderships
>don't know what types clea/satana will be so I can't risk it
nm notes/preview pls
>>
>>157770080
>Now they need to gut fucking TL
This. I can't fucking stand TL, it should be 5 battles a day.
>>
>>157773580
I mean, it's really worth it if you actually use him. Unless you're really strapped for JEWel.
>>
>>157774326
I guess I'll wait. He's only a 4 star right now for me. I was just trying to plan for the future but I don't have a single T2 yet so I should probably save my resources.
>>
File: 1471503333436.jpg (184KB, 736x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1471503333436.jpg
184KB, 736x1131px
>>157771221
>Timeline
Gain 40-160 crystals per week based on how many times you participated in TL (from 1 to 7). You do TL once a day for the week, you get 160 crystals. If you do TL over 50 times, give the 180 crystals. If you do TL 80 times, give the 200 crystals. Scaling rewards based on placement within the league changes to iso-8 from 3*-6*, varying levels of awakened for the extreme high ranks. There, now the people who don't give a fuck about the mode still get their crystals, and the whales still get their competition and co-whale dick. Casual shitters like most of us who hate TL can still slog through our 80 per week for honor tokens and if we do we get rewarded with more crystals, win or lose.
>>
>>157773757
It's probably a pretty safe bet that most of the characters will be blast or universal. Wong is really the only one that I could see in another type. Maybe Daimon.
>>
>>157773910
First, the rerolling/opponent selection needs gutted and replaced with a system where you see three different teams. #1 has slightly more points than you, #2 has significantly more points than you, and #3 is from the top 100. Rerolling would start/increment by 1k gold and change all three, but you could only reroll 3 times per match.

Second, just as they took Villain Siege down from 12 missions a day to just 3, they should do the same for Timeline. Three matches a day, full stop (except for the whales).
>>
>>157776008
It should be 5 matches a day. 3 is too few, and 10 is way too many.
>>
>>157774820
miss marvel is cute!

CUTE!
>>
>>157774732
In that case, yeah. You should just wait.
>>
>>157765869

New Player who posted earlier, but what are "Zombies" is that one of the cards I can farm ?
>>
File: 1472161865797.png (239KB, 800x851px) Image search: [Google]
1472161865797.png
239KB, 800x851px
>>157776450
>>
I think NM purposely refuse to fix Timeline, because that way whales won't be able to satisfy their ego by refreshing their daily entries with JEWels and getting top spots.
>>
>>157778081
Marvel Zombies. You can get it by doing rifts opened by a level 10 and up VIP peps. You can also get it from chest, if RNGods like you that is.
>>
>>157778545
they don't have to get rid of refreshes, just 15 instead of 30

also take away that initial cooldown on skills. if the bots don't have it, players shouldn't
>>
>>157779798
Ah righto, and the Loki cards are from high level rifts too?
>>
>>157779930
That one is just from your everyday Loki rift.
>>
>>157780072
And I keep searching rifts till a Loki one appears, correct?
>>
>>157780292
Ye.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161018-162934.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161018-162934.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Should I put this on my carnage? What stats am I looking for, for PvE?
>>
File: 1426957333105.jpg (65KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
1426957333105.jpg
65KB, 540x721px
>>157781547
>2475 energy
>>
File: 1336616355196.gif (133KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1336616355196.gif
133KB, 200x200px
>>157781864
It was at 4,000 a couple of weeks ago. I haven't played in a while but would still log in for rewards. Highest was at 5,000.
>>
>>157780348
Alright neat. Just letting it auto run now with Fem Loki MEME QUEEN and Carnage and put my phone aside. Seems easy to work
>>
>>157782970
You should be farming that during hot time when it costs less energy 9-12am/pm EST. Too late now though.
>>
Finally T2ed Sharon Rogers, what's the best iso set for her?
>>
>>157784228
Heal, either one works.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-18-18-20-44.png (842KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-18-18-20-44.png
842KB, 1920x1200px
T2 songbird
Get Corvus
Save for HE
wat do?
>>
Damn, Wiccan and Malekith make a helluva team for Rumble floors.
>>
Chulk is the best playing Hulk. There, I said it.
>>
HELLO?
>>
When is the earliest time to do SL to ensure the bio selectors are preserved for the strange update?
>>
>>157789180
strange update coming after the 31st...
>>
File: 1429586644813.jpg (13KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
1429586644813.jpg
13KB, 261x271px
>>157789316
>He's falling for the "Update at 31st October due to Halloween's event ending" meme.

Then again, Netmarble could indeed have fucked up again and give us the update until that day, but they and Marvel said that the update would be BEFORE the release of the movie.

If that means before the USA release or UK/Mexico/International release, I dunno.

The best option is to wait, though.
Maybe it could be this week, or maybe Netmahbru gives us a surprise.
>>
>>157789734
if there is no info by tomorrow, it is game over for 26th update
>>
>>157789734
NM never said anything regarding when it would be released. Only Marvel, and Marvel also said that Sharon would be released by July 4th, and we didn't get her until the 14th.

It'd still be before Dr. Strange's release either way.
>>
>>157784683
If it were me, T2 Songbird. Getting Corvus is gonna take a month of bio grinding and a shitload of gold on top of those mats. Songbird you can do right now.
>>
>>157789979
Well, to be fair, there's a possibility that tomorrow we get the actual reveal that the update is this week (to surprise of everyone), and most of the time, they never do more than 3 interim reports, so it's either:

>Update this week
>Update next week and more info this week
>Update until October 31/November

So all cool.
>>
>>157790189
Don't we generally get the update the week following sneak peek #2 though?
>>
What's the best thing you got in a halloween box so far?
5* iso for me
>>
>>157795647
5 CNS

I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams
>>
>>157795647
I have only gotten clear tickets today
>>
>>157795647
3* gear.
>>
>>157795647
Crap, more crap, some garbage, and a whole lot of nothing.
>>
>>157793310
But we got the Interim Reports early because IR #1 has to be posted to coincide with the NYCC announcement. The end of IR #2 said
>That’s all we can divulge for now, yet we are in talks with the Sorcerer Supreme to free up more information.
So we might be getting a third report, unless they're referring to Strange helping them out with the full patch notes.
>>
How is Auto Repeat in TL even going to work? Is it going to reroll 78+ pts opponents for you? Still have the starting cooldown for skills?
It seems like a shit idea 2bh.
>>
>>157797535
It's for people who just want to get their TLs over with quickly for honor tokens. I'm one of them (though I'm terminally short on tickets so I won't use it anyway).
>>
>>157797535
It doesn't even really make sense. The whales that have teams that could roll through on auto can't use it to get max points unless it does reroll for max point values. The shitters that just want minimum exposure to hell each week can use it, but probably still won't because crystals. I know if I auto'd through 10 a day I'd probably end up with 100 or less crystals and a demotion from vibranium, vs the 160 or so I get now by manually doing it.

The only people I could see using this are people that literally only want honor tokens and nothing else.
>>
>>157797637
>>157798213
But then Honour Token people will be getting less from losing, which is assumed from letting it play on Auto for 10 matches.
>>
>>157798578
At that kind of low rank if you have a decent team you're still winning far more than you're losing, and putting in any effort is way more than zero.

Timeline isn't worth the hassle for a couple more Warwoof bios a week.
>>
So all of carnage's gears should go physical attack right?
>>
>>157799462
Yeah bitch
Physical attack or all attack, with the first two being 50-52% physical attack by lvl
>>
>>157799578
Nice, thanks Jessie
>>
File: aaron-paul-140820.jpg (35KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
aaron-paul-140820.jpg
35KB, 618x412px
>>157799679
>>
Will I wake up to info?
>>
>>157801243
If you sleep for 48 hours then maybe
>>
>>157801243
No, because you'll be dead if you sleep. Don't go to sleep.
>>
>>157778081
>20 lv5 xp
>Clear Tickets
>Clear Tickets
>15 Energy
>15 Energy
I don't remember
>10 blue norn
>10 green norn

I mean, free shit's free shit, and clear tickets and energy are always useful but fuck I feel like I'm getting nothing
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-19-09-44-26.png (639KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-19-09-44-26.png
639KB, 1280x720px
Worth it?
>>
File: 1470313464219.png (285KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1470313464219.png
285KB, 270x270px
>about beat team new avengers
>just have to pick my shots and not hit the wrong people with the wrong moves
>get it down to Doreen and sasuke
>bitch boy teleports into my energy attack and it kills me
Why does that hurt through invincibility obelisk
>>
>>157802927
>Why does that hurt through invincibility obelisk
Because it deals so much damage that it's an OHKO, no chance for the obelisk to proc.
>>
>>157802747
You got her gears from a bio subscription. Your decision has already been made.
>>
>>157802747
go for it
>>
>>157802747
>>157803030
Well, I guess you could've used a ticket on her.

Your decision has still already been made.
>>
>>157803014
But gold ball shows up before I die and I'm pretty sure it has happened while it is proc.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161018-215023.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161018-215023.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
Any of these 5* characters I should use the 6* rank up from the login on? Or wait for the update and new characters?
>>
>>157803030
Not all, only some. I used a mega rank-up ticket on her when 2.4.0 dropped, used bio sub for a week or so, until the Spider-Verse T2s dropped (because then I started using them on Carnage). But other than that, the rest was Special mission farming.

>>157803049
>>157803094
I think I'll wait and see what the Doctor Strange update brings.
>>
>>157803221
Rarity? Nico -> Angela
Usefulness? Loki if you want to get him to 6* ASAP. He can clear WB once a day (excl. iHIM) and AB days where he's usable.
>>
>>157803221
wait for the update, they give out a free 5 rank up

use both on singularity
>>
>>157803221
Man, your roster is all over the place. None of your 5* characters are unfarmable except for Skeleton Face, and he sucks.

Having said that you'd get a ton of mileage out of having 6* Loki sooner rather than later. If you were to use it right this second it would be on Loki or nothing.

I say wait for the update in any event.
>>
>>157803476
Oh whoops, I guess there's Nico.

Still, wait for the update.
>>
>haha, time for that loki rift farman
>only 5 bios from the lvl60 runs
End it all
>>
>>157803684
Silly boy, you're supposed to run the 4th stage for bios.
>>
I, like everybody else who plays this game long enough, have accidentally obtained enough bios for a 6* Chinaman Hulk.

How actually is he, though? Mainly interested in SL.
>>
>>157803221
Why the fuck do you have elektra at 5* and level 50
Are you that guy who keeps saying he's waiting for her t2/uni
Just give up man it's not gonna happen, and if it does, she'll still suck
>>
>>157803973
Do it.
On-attack physical attack +8% striker in WB.
Easily the best Hulk in the game, he's really underrated
Not sure about SL performance personally, but I've seen other people use him mainly to clear the first floor.
>>
>>157803768
>tells me 4th stage
>>157743749
>tells me last is ideal
Who do I believe
>>
>>157804158
Follow your heart

I run last desu
>>
>>157804158
Believe only your heart until somebody actually runs the fucking numbers on bio and card drop rates.

Everything that isn't statistics is lies.
>>
Hey calatk if you see this can you open a loki rift? I just spent all my fucking gold searching for one and didn't get it
And I see your groot one just ended
>>
>>157804087
Alright, what the fuck, why not. I'm not hurting for strikers but anything to make Kingpin's life a bit easier.

But if he sucks I'll kill you
>>
>>157804258
https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/51csp5/everything_you_want_to_know_about_dimension_rifts/

>What level rifts are best for farming bios?
>I’ve found them all to be fairly equal as far as energy efficiency for bios. The higher level rifts occasionally drop multiple bios, which makes up for the added energy cost.

Last is best confirmed
>>
File: cho.jpg (18KB, 574x564px) Image search: [Google]
cho.jpg
18KB, 574x564px
>>157804395
>>
>>157804526
>Last is best confirmed
No, the data suggests last is the same as everything else. It's just that the added multiple bio rates brings the bio/energy ratio more in line with the rest of the difficulties.
>>
File: 1471338074502.jpg (15KB, 304x408px) Image search: [Google]
1471338074502.jpg
15KB, 304x408px
>finished gearing HIM yesterday
>good iso set
>good obelisk

feels good mang
>>
>>157803014
He's talking about damage reflection in Shadowland, it ignores all forms of damage immunity like invincibility or immune to all damage. Shit's broken as fuck.
>>
Fuck.
CalAtk here, looks like we missed 100% on that Groot rift by 4.5%
>>
>>157804270
Sorry just seen this, still want one?
>>
CMNN COMMENTS ON RELEASE DATE OF 2.6.0
>A wizard is never late! Jsrence Victorino. (Nightnurse speaks from beneath his hat and looks up into Jsrence Victorino's eyes.) Nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
HOLY SHIT GUYS
>>
>>157806526
>thor T2s
>destroyer T2 gets that and becomes the anti-rogers
please nm make it happen
>>
>>157807206
>he arrives precisely when he means to.
>"oh he means to arrive after the 31st"
',:^/
>>
>>157807206
link?
>>
>>157807849
It's just CMNN being a cocktease
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=566182
>>
REPORT HALLOWEEN BOX PULLS

>10 SPEED NORNS

FUCK
>>
>>157808254
Nigga I wish I'd have gotten 10 speed norns. All I'm getting are exp chips which are the single most useless thing around.
>>
>>157808587
>have 5000 clear tickets
>getting more every day from vip bonus, timeline and dailies
>get 10 from the boxes

T-thanks netmabu
>>
>>157804078
Just let a man dream anon
>>
File: Screenshot_20161018-232000.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161018-232000.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>157808254
Just got this
Is good or no?
>>
>>157810498
With those rolls, no. But the card itself? Yep. Take it to 6*.
>>
We know it takes 1,612 bios to take a BO character from level 55-60, but do we know how many bios it takes to go from 58-59, 59-60, etc?

I think it may be 360 bios for 58-59.
>>
>>157810727
Really there's not much need to know the individual levels, since the milestones are the level caps and you can see how much experience you'll gain from the bios you want to feed before you feed them.
>>
>>157810869
I just wanna be able to see how many more bios I need to lvl 60 these fuckers.

So if lvls 55-60 requires 36,539,406 xp, and a single bio yields 22,680 xp, and my BO is at lvl 58, how many more bios do I need to hit lvl 60?

Math 4 me plz
>>
>>157811101
It takes a different amount of experience at each level. Just open up the menu and pretend to feed a shitload of bios you actually want to keep so you can see how many it'll take.
>>
>>157811223
>779 bios
sheesh
>>
>>157810498
It's okay. I'd say equip it for now and keep working on more cards. But definitely work towards either another Loki to take to 5* and then 6* or upgrading that one
>>
Who is best for my 5* ticket? Malekith or Rocket?
>>
>tfw just noticed continuing the hero journey questline will give me a 6star Venom
noice, is he decent?
>>
>>157811894
Malekith
>>
>>157812427
>Hero's Journey
You fucked up, should have waited until SHIELD level 11 and gotten Journey of Growth instead. Read the pastebin in the OP.

Venom's kind of okay in Shadowland but he won't help much anywhere else, even at T2.
>>
>>157812427
At T2 and with a uni. Otherwise, not really.
>>
>>157812887
Will he ever get another better uni? I want one for him real bad but the zombies one just doesn't do anything for me
>>
>>157812805
>Journey of Growth gives selector bios
Am I forever doomed? Can I not cancel it? I've already done so many of these. Why did they hide a better questline at lvl11
>>
>>157813121
You'll be ok, don't worry, this just slows you down a little. Venom's CC makes him acceptable for Shadowland at T1, and Shadowland means bio selectors. You could have chosen a lot worse than Venom.
>>
>>157813428
What do you mean choose? The questline is giving me venom bios. Did I have the option to choose at the start and completely fucked it up too?
>>
>>157813616
It let you choose from a very limited selection of characters, all of them farmable from story missions. Like I said, not the worst choice.
>>
>>157813616
Both Hero's Journey and Journey of Growth require you to choose a hero at the start.

From the Hero's Journey selection though, pretty much only Kingpin, IF, Venom, and Doc Ock(if you plan to buy his uni) that are the good choice, so I won't say you completely fucked it up.
>>
>>157813072
Unless they say "fuck Flash" and make Agent Venom a uni, I don't think so.
>>
I've played this game for months and just last week realized you can tap on the bio character in the mission select screen to get a list of stages, which you can use to go to the other stages for that character without having to return to the chapter select screen

Everything is different forever
>>
File: 1387808800804.jpg (32KB, 390x399px) Image search: [Google]
1387808800804.jpg
32KB, 390x399px
>>157814907
>>
>>157814907
I honestly only figured that and that you can switch to other preset teams from there a few weeks ago. I never had to that until I started faming bios for the BO while working within Hot time limits.Every character I leveled just had one stage and used only one team.
>>
File: 1377325217682.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1377325217682.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>157815539
Sadly I don't have anymore skeletonpoke.

Please, have this instead.
>>
Who's got T2 Inferno Cop and how is he?

I need a decent universal for SL and I've got like four T2 tickets.
>>
>Blingpin's goons are combat no matter what
>Half of the reason to get the Blingpin uniform is negated in Shadowland

t-thanks
>>
These halloween boxes are garbo
>>
Other than the Loki card, what other cards are must haves or good for starters?
>>
>>157819735
zombies
>>
>>157819310
SL enemies ignore summons too which is shitty
>>
>>157820460
Thank god I ended up going with the tanky build on Kingpin or his floor would be way too much of a pain in the ass.
>>
>>157820460
Pretty shitty desu. A lot of the characters I could (should?) be able to use to clear or contribute on floors are just irrelevant. I can't even relay/rumble clear with Nico (by far my most invested character) without using some other blasts contribute CC so she can do her thing.
>>
>>157820160
Thanks. I need help with something else, what the hell does the number 1-6 mean on a card?
>>
>>157821850
The higher the number, the higher the card's first two stats are.
>>
File: 1454188147278.png (358KB, 1334x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1454188147278.png
358KB, 1334x1082px
>>157821912
Gotcha, thanks
>>
I have 637 comic cover tokens, can I use them or did I get cucked?
>>
>>157822725
Yeah you can use them to sell for gold
>>
File: 1462560657673.png (176KB, 381x410px) Image search: [Google]
1462560657673.png
176KB, 381x410px
>>157822835
Aw yeah anon, AW YEAH
>>
Is Whor good for Shadowland

Trying to decide between dumping bios into her or Shang-Chi
>>
>>157823350
They're both good in SL but Universals > Combat.
>>
Alliance bonuses are never added in a character details page right? So if a character have say 32% dodge, in the field it's 32% + whatever percentage your alliance bonus has, right?
>>
>>157824353
yep
>>
http://www.mobirum.com/en/futurefight#id=566530

interim report #3
>>
>>157820460
not really
KP summons can solo destroyer boss in SL

got to floor 24 thanks to him
>>
>>157828539
>BO Tier 2
Huh.

SL get a whale mode.

Also literally nothing about the so called epic quests.
>>
>>157828539
>http://www.mobirum.com/en/futurefight#id=566530
Literally nothing
>>
>>157828539
>people will bitch about the BO getting t2 passives
Literally no point in being upset because this just makes things better for all who own a BO and won't change anything in timeline.
>>
>>157828736
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=566530

For people that too lazy doing another click.
>>
>>157828539
>>157828797
sorry
>>
>Report 1. Shadowland – King of the Hill
>We heard that some of the players in the higher echelons were finding Shadowlands a little too easy. Now you get to be the final boss in a King of the Hill mode. Smack down your opponents as they try to take what is yours!

>Report 2. Black Order Tier 2 Skills
>The Black Order have managed to harness some of the magical energy that has been released due to the emergence of Doctor Strange. This energy has been harnessed to give them new passive skills. Do not fear these foes, for their skills will bring them just a little closer to their World Boss equivalents.

>Report 3. Epic Quest
>After searching the depths of the Sanctum Sanctorum, reading though the piles of Doctor Strange’s mystical books, we finally have information about the Epic Quest.
>The Epic Quest is not only a new Story line, but there will be more for you to do in order to complete the journey and end your Epic Quest.
>What exactly it entails, well we will let you find out once it launches!

>BO getting T2
HAHA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>157828736
>>157828809
What passive will they give to BO chars?
>Thanos
>Mad Titan passive now triggers both healing and invincibility proc at the same time
>>
>>157828862
>Corvus T2
>revive 3 times now
>>
>>157828921
Thanos could use a damage increasing skill. Hell probably get his buff wiping shit.
>>
File: 1461207467429.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461207467429.png
444KB, 800x600px
>BO get a T2
>HIM and proxima and ebony shitter already end my life in TL
>>
>>157829214
You have Sharon don't you? Shit nigger just reroll I you can't deal with HIM.
>>
>We heard that some of the players in the higher echelons were finding Shadowlands a little too easy.
Who the fuck was saying Shadowland was too easy?
KOREEEEAANS
>>
>>157830038
>Expert mountain climbers claim everest is easy in the right conditions. People clearing it after 2 weeks, kinda had to put a small competitive mode on the top
From NN
>>
Which one of you is NetmarbleHack on the reddit?

kek
>>
File: IMG_0507.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
I'm such a T2 hoarder.
>>
>no date
Post 31st confirmed

JUST
>>
>>157831757
>More detailed information is on its way once we can decipher this final book. Where is Doctor Strange when you need him?
ANOTHER INTERIM REPORT
ANOTHER WEEK
FUCK
>>
File: [feels internally].jpg (57KB, 408x254px) Image search: [Google]
[feels internally].jpg
57KB, 408x254px
>>157832129
>dont do SL now they said
>save bio selectors for update they said

sorry greg
you tried so hard, and got so far... but in the end pic related
>>
Someone who can into Moonrunes help me out here

>GM나타샤의 10월 업데이트 첩보 소식 <3탄>

>더 상세한 10월 업데이트 소식은
(Korean)

'10월' means October. But in this context, does it mean what was just posted is being labelled as '10월' because it's being posted in October, or the major 2.6.0 update is being referred to as 'October update'.
>>
File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>157832583
THE UPDATE WILL BE NEXT WEEK
I'M STILL GOING TO SAVE MY SL SELECTORS
WATCH MEEEEE
>>
>>157828539
>>157828821
>>157828834
>whaleshit, whaleshit and more whaleshit
It's fucking nothing
>>
File: 1475701080952.png (307KB, 355x412px) Image search: [Google]
1475701080952.png
307KB, 355x412px
>>157833075
>Updates happens and the Selectors don't work because they new guys have A-force/gwenpool style restrictions
>>
>>157833795
That'd be pretty glorious tbf
>>
>BO T2
>need to have max gears
>6 mastery
>level 60
keke
>>
>>157828539
>http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=566530
>Black order tier 2

Hah, wow.

End of the day this is probably just going to be a way to make Black Dwarf not shit though.
>>
>>157836479
It's not like plenty of people haven't had Thanos himself at that point for months. Hell, I always took it for granted that they already had a 2nd passive.

That being said, they better not make HIM and Proximass unkillable by my T2 YJ and T2 GR, I already have a hard enough time killing them regularly.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-19-21-41-25.png (871KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-19-21-41-25.png
871KB, 1280x720px
My HIM is ready for T2!
>>
>for their skills will bring them just a little closer to their World Boss equivalents

Welp, Corvus getting a 2nd revive confirmed.
>>
>>157837609
Corvus = shit load of guaranteed dodge + extra revive

SuG and BD = energy/physical immunity shields

HIM = remove opponent buffs

What about EM and Proxima?
>>
>>157837595
You have good cards don't you?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-11-12-32-10.png (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-11-12-32-10.png
155KB, 1280x720px
>>157838594
Not the best but they're not shit either

My HIM is also using HIS leadership + 6* Proxima and Corvus for the Cabal bonuses
>>
>>157838671
Better than mine. Getting the cards necessary is suffering.

>tfw bought the card package a while back and it only gave me one good card
>>
>>157838587
>proxima
Probably pierce Damage immunity. Damage immunity is the only thing that stops her from killing you since her six skill hits too many times for any loki style sheild

>Maw
Extra hits on his meteor
>>
File: 1qw2.jpg (26KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1qw2.jpg
26KB, 720x480px
>everybody's face when the skills are just "increase skill damage"
>>
File: Screenshot_20161019-103148.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161019-103148.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Any uniforms I don't have that I should get, or just wait until the strange update?
Pic related are my available ones
I accidentally bought both iron fist ones when I was drunk once so don't yell at me for that
>>
>>157840331
Black cat
Agent 13
Black widow
>>
>>157840331
Wait for strange.
>>
File: 1471517770746.png (107KB, 710x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471517770746.png
107KB, 710x250px
>forgot to charge my phone so I can't run unlimited special mission
>>
>>157840331
Any unis for sale for characters you have at 6/6/60, 20/20/20/20 or are currently farming and plan on taking to that point ?
>>
File: 1475906682960.jpg (8KB, 457x350px) Image search: [Google]
1475906682960.jpg
8KB, 457x350px
>>157842623
tfw u lways charge ur phone on ur pc so it never dies
>>
File: ItsAllDead.png (587KB, 1317x556px) Image search: [Google]
ItsAllDead.png
587KB, 1317x556px
>>157844524
>>
File: Screenshot_20161019-104641.jpg (2MB, 2560x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161019-104641.jpg
2MB, 2560x1150px
>>157773910
Is it so much too ask that I get a team that doesn't have any T2 characters? Seeing as I don't own any T2? That would be fair right? I know there isn't a shortage of people that don't have T2 characters... Fuck TL man, I don't see how anyone can enjoy playing it.
>>
>>157845061
I enjoy seeing my YJ melting Thanos, Proxima, and SR, but that's about it.
>>
>>157840025
5% of 5 sec.of damage immunity (20 sec cooldown)
>>
>>157828539
>T2 passives for the BO
Kill me now
>>
>>157828921
Well, they made it sound like it'll be stuff akin to what their BO counterparts have, so at the very least, Corvus will probably get Guaranteed Dodge and Proxima will get All Crit Rate.
>>
>>157845061
What league are you in?

Also
>I know there isn't a shortage of people that don't have T2 characters
H O W ? I mean unless you've only been playing a month or something, with all the free materials they give out and the free tickets most people should have at least 1 t2
>>
>>157838587
>What about EM and Proxima?
Proxima gets more crit rate and crit damage in each of her forms, so probably All Crit Rate and a Crit Damage boost. Alternatively, a 1 second stun on all of her skills.
>>
>>157844524
>not running specials on emulator for maximun performance and no lag
>>
File: 1460363938074.jpg (22KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1460363938074.jpg
22KB, 456x628px
NEW BO T2 PASSIVES LEAKED KOKOREAN SOURCE:

>HIM

>Proxima
All Crit. Rate +20% / Add Shock field trail to her 6* skill

>Corvus
Guaranteed dodge +30% / Revive Count +1

>BD
Guaranteed bleed dmg = 5% of total HP / Increased invincibility time by 1 sec on skill

>EM
Incresed number of hits and projectiles on skills / guaranteed dodge +10%

>SuGi
Increased skill dmg / Added 6 sec invincibility to summon
>>
>>157853189
forgot to add:

>HIM
Increased damage dealt to heroes / Decreased damage taken from heroes
>>
>>157853189
shiieettt

Super Giant needed invincibility to her 6* star
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/58bcju/future_fight_could_use_more_latinolatina/

JUST
>>
>>157853961
I thought Miles is just straight up black.
>>
>>157853189
Might actually be time to get a 4th BO.
But whom..WHOM...
>>
Fuck yeah, finally the boost to that irrelevant Hickman shit, as if they weren't strong enough already!
>>
>>157855159
Sharon Rogers basically made them all obsolete without being nearly as hard to get.
It's good to see them get buffed desu senpai
>>
File: 1476885942967[1].jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1476885942967[1].jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>tfw never ever
;_;

I just wanted DOOM

m-maybe marvel could add it as an uniform: Infamous Iron-Man
>>
File: 1443418539811.png (13KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1443418539811.png
13KB, 405x344px
>Black Order T2
>>
>>157854531
Nope, he's only half-black. His mom is Puerto Rican.
>>
>>157855328
Pretty much this. The BO are supposed to be the strongest characters in the game, but T2 Sharon shits on all of them with ease. NM likely wants the tier-chart to look something closer to:
>Thanos
>BO
>Sharon

Instead it's:
>Thanos = Sharon
>BO
>>
>>157855328
Well, I don't share your obvious enthusiasm about that. I don't want to see those shitters get buffed. I want to see characters that really matters be able to do something in this game. And those shits are already OP as fuck just because of their gimmick mode and the worst of all is that the game has already literally forced the majority of players to care about them because of meta. Just fuck that cancer.
>>
My Elsa is 4* and i have about 300 bios for her. Should I use them to level her or use 5 and 6 * tix and save her bios for?
>>
>>157858116
Do you plan to immediately T2 her? If yes, use the tickets.
>>
>>157858116
never use ticket on farmable chars unless you need them ASAP
>>
>>157858276
I'm newish and haven't cranked out a T2 yet, other than a mega tix on Sharon, so idk what it entails.
>>
>>157855328
Not it fucking isn't shillnurse
>>
>>157853189
>no source
Bullshit
>>
>>157859257
t. poorfag who doesn't have at least 2 BOs
>>
>>157859257
>he plays timeline and doesnt have a BO
step up fag
>>
You think they'd end up kicking BO characters down to "non-T2" status after the patch (I.e. effective level 60 instead of 72)?
>>
>>157853189
Leaked from what? Some korean's butthole? There's no patch to datamine yet.
>>
Anybody else cop that 6* rank up ticket package that came with all that extra shit? Got a rank up and mastery ticket plus other shit for less than the normal 2750 rank up package
>>
>>157851493
Shitty silver league, I'm just salty. To answer your second question, I've been doing it wrong. I've been distributing my mats evenly across my characters instead of dumping into one. I won't be doing that anymore.
>>
File: image.png (510KB, 770x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
510KB, 770x789px
>>157859891
>>157860145
Not him, but seriously?
>I'm gonna bully you because you didn't spent tons of mats on some shitty characters over your favorites like I did
Maximum meta slavery. Might as well go back to plebbit.
>>
>>157853961
>>157853961
Quotas are gay
People who cry about the majority of the characters being white are gay

t. Non gay brown person
>>
File: 1469619927514.png (522KB, 480x604px) Image search: [Google]
1469619927514.png
522KB, 480x604px
>>157865124
>maximum meta slavery
Except not? What kind of shitter are you that you don't even have proxima?
>>
File: 4273478.jpg (59KB, 654x489px) Image search: [Google]
4273478.jpg
59KB, 654x489px
>>157866238
As someone with no BO characters currently (I am kind of working on proxima) the cost is just absurd for them. I've got the BAM to 6* three BO characters (or thanos+1 more) but the amount of gold and bios they eat is just stupid.

Its not that I don't actually want to get them either, its just that I hate the idea of having to literally completely stop everything and shut it all down for a month just so I can dedicate the energy to bios, and the gold to ludicrous costs. In the time it would take me to farm the bios/gold for proxima +1/2 more 6* BO, I could probably have 10-15 more story characters at 6/6/60, and maybe 3 more T2s.

And if that's not enough, the other issue (and really the reason why I'm not willing to shut down every other character's progress for half a year) is that they just don't offer shit anymore. Maybe back when proxima was new and borderline mandatory as a striker and a free WB win a day (which was actually significant in the dark ages) I could see the investment. Now though, what am I really getting with these characters? At absolute most, a single floor of SL from them. That's nice and all, but I could probably get that from any number of T2 characters that don't chew up 8 months of gold and bio farming time.

Until then I'm happy to throw any bios I 100% don't need at her. I'll probably have her at 6* by late 2018
>>
>>157866238
The kind of shitter that don't want to invest into Hickaman OC's, hoards regular T2 chars and ends up with HIM without having in my roster characters that I don't like at all.
Proxima is a literal meta slavery and you can't deny it. She's the "press one button 2 win" kind of character and that's ideal for shitters who can't master WB without T2 chars.
>>
>>157867506
There really isn't need for more story characters to be maxed if you can already get to floor fifteen/twenty of shadowlands. Gold cost is high as fuck though, hopefully hard mode ab gives more gold
>>
Who can join Dimension Rifts? Alliance or Friends or both? Do you get extra bios for 100% a rift?
A-anyone wanna help me 100% a loki rift later when energy event starts?
>>
>>157828862
Literally what the fuck's the point of buffing the strongest characters in the game? They might as well just remove them entirely from TL team. Ypu should still be Abel to use them if you're scum but I should be able to find teams with a single BO in TL to keep shit fair.
>>
>>157868701
Both
>>
>>157868417
Yea like I have enough BAM right now to 6* proxima and get SuG to 3* but the fucking gold is absurd
>>
>>157868701
I'll add you my dude
I need loki bios so I'll play that shit
>>
>>157868417
I can only get to floor 11-12 so far so hopefully the farmable story characters can still help get to 15. 20 I think is not something that's realistic for me right now.
>>
>>157868701
Add me, my ign is fitizen
>>
When the fuck is hot time? I know it's 9-12 but I don't know which timezone
I'm in eastern time, EST, when the fuck should I do my rifts
>>
>>157869102
thicc thighs
I don't have VIP though so no bonus items
>>
>>157868819
>Literally what the fuck's the point of buffing the strongest characters in the game?
Probably because T2 Sharon shits all over them which defeats the point of them being this extremely grind heavy characters.

Plus, it'll probably be a case of needing a shitton of BAM, gold, CNS, and 20/20/20/20 gear. Basically giving another resource sink for the whales who already have all the BO at 6* and are getting T2s left and right.

They have to keep creating new upper ceilings of grinding to keep the whales paying, which is what keeps the game running for the rest of us. The unfortunate side-effect being that half the new content has to be stuff to keep them busy. They even said that the King of the Hill mode just got created because whales were beating it within the first two weeks then complaining about it being too easy.
>>
>>157869384
9-12 EST.
>>
>>157869568
How do we know that they need maxed gears? I haven't seen that anywhere
>>
>>157869384
You can see the hot time schedule by tapping the orange speaker.
>>
>>157870034
We haven't, but they wouldn't add this in if it wasn't to keep the whales paying. If they just handed it out then it wouldn't accomplish anything.

I'd put money on them needing to be 20/20/20/20.
>>
i wouldn't give a shit about BO t2 if it weren't for timeline. it already sucks bad enough, making the broken characters more broken is just going to make it worse.

HE should be the strongest character in the game, but fuck the BO. Hyperion solo'd corvus, bd lost to fucking panther and then got murked, and sg got killed by a fucking dog.
>>
>>157869568
>Probably because T2 Sharon shits all over them which defeats the point of them being this extremely grind heavy characters.
Well, they should have thought about that BEFORE they made their silly OC DONUT STEEL so fucked up.
>>
>>157870221
>sg got killed by a fucking dog
W-what
>>
>>157870331
Lockjaw doesn't fuck around.
>>
>>157868819
>whats the point of buffing the strongest characters in the game
To make them feel like the strongest characters in the game? A ton of t2s are flat out better than most of the BO. Why shouldn't characters that you need to grind and spend a ton of mats for feel stronger than the others? If the BO were weaker than the other characters then what would be the point of even farming for them in the first place?

Also
>implying i dont like thanos
Get out
>>
>>157870331
Supergiant got keikaku'd by Lockjaw and Maximus The Mad with anit-matter bombs.

Admittedly, it was more Maximus's plan, but Lockajw, as >>157870632 pointed out, doesn't fuck around.
>>
>>157870221
>i wouldn't give a shit about BO t2 if it weren't for timeline. it already sucks bad enough, making the broken characters more broken is just going to make it worse.
This basically desu

>HE should be the strongest character in the game
Agreed, I wouldn't care if he got buffed more or made more Sharon-proof, but fuck the BO.
>>
>>157869485
Nice name my dude
Adding rn
>>
>>157869485
Also if you want I can open a loki rift during hot time since I'm vip level nine so we can all get some bonuses? Either way is fine by me desu
>>
>>157872003
yours would be ideal desu
post ign so we can all grind together
>>
>>157864882
Yep. Mostly because I have a shitload of crystals I bought after 2am while sleep playing.
>>
>>157872403
I'm coaltoad
Anybody can add me for some sweet rift action, I just cleared out almost half my friend list due to inactivity
>>
Is malekith uni good? How's his t2? I have 2 mega rank up tickets and I'm about to get the 6* rank up ticket tomorrow
Should I use one on malekith and grab his costume, or just save all my shit for the strange update?
>>
>>157874053
Might use one on loki since you guys keep going on about how good (s)he is
>>
>>157874709
Don't use it on Loki, he is farmable through rifts. I'd save everything until the update and decide then
>>
>>157874053
Malekith is great, at T2 he can solo SL floor wih right conditions. Slap some RR and invincibility shield obelisk on him and you won't regret it. But you can also wait for Stranger Updates to see what kind of hell NM unleashes on us this time. It's still up to you to decide. Especially if you're not aiming only for OP shit and have any particular characters that you like in the next update.
>>
>>157875157
My only concern is getting malekith uni while the sale is still on, as opposed to waiting and having to spend like 500 more crystals on it
What're the odds we'll get another sale like this in the somewhat nearby future?
>>
>>157875157
What're the odds of there being a sale on the unis in the strange update when it comes out? I know when unis so far have been released they've been on sale for 750, can we expect that for this or is it still up in the air?
>>
>>157875408
These kinds of sale pretty much always happened every month.
>>
What is the reason for them being so incredibly vague this time with the update info? They don't usually give us full on notes until right before the patch, but they at least give a proper interim report. This update though we're getting literally nothing.

They've hinted at this new story mode/sanctum thing in the last 2 reports, but we still know nothing about it at all other than that its "new story mode". The hell NM
>>
>>157875576
Yknow what man fuck it I'm going in on malekith right now
He's only at 1* so this rank up ticket will be super helpful
How the fuck can I get his bios without using the bio sub? Does he have a rift or what
>>
>>157873894
Sent a request senpai.
>>
>>157875961
He's a shifter character so no there isn't rifts but you can farm him through blaster selectors and shadow land selectors
>>
Anybody that wants a certain kind of rift just post ITT and I'll see what I can do depending on gold
Add me as coaltoad
I'll be calatk pt 2
Vip 9
Currently have loki rift queued up for hot time
>>
>>157876940
Also have 20~ friend spots open, with another 10 to come tomorrow when I can delete 10 more people inactive for 1 month+
>>
>>157876940
Fitizen here, Ronan pls I need bios for his gears
>>
>>157877780
Got u my dude about to open one for an alliance member too actually
Be ready like now
>>
File: 14362345.jpg (75KB, 302x531px) Image search: [Google]
14362345.jpg
75KB, 302x531px
>top 2% in female BW
>can't even get into the 10-30% reward bracket on male BW with my best available team
>>
One thing, obviously I won't be able to see every rift request
I work a full time job and sometimes get off at near the ass end of hot time, but I'll still try and get you guys some good rifts
If I miss some due to just not seeing the thread or not being on, my b
But I'll do what I can
>>
>>157879060
Also if you're in the same alliance as me (symbiotic) and want a rift, post in the generals instead of the alliance chat cause I'll see this more often than that
>>
File: Screenshot_20161019-191154.jpg (562KB, 871x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161019-191154.jpg
562KB, 871x1116px
Just upgraded my gear and got this, kinda salty but kinda ok with it
Who should I stick it on or should I use it for fodder?
>>
>spiderman in the enemy Timeline Battle
>resists my stuns
>dodges my stuns and attacks
>webs and iframes
reeee
>>
What iso sets for proxima and supergiant?
>>
>>157870221
>Hyperion solo'd corvus
Corvus was winning and got friendly fired by proxima.
>>
>>157880228
Attack for both
>>
>>157870331
>>
>>157880809
>Woof.
>>
>>157880809
[desire to know more intensifies]
>>
>>157880809
>>157881060
I left the tab waiting out the long post cooldown
>>
>>157881060
Just read infinity
But be forewarned it was the very definition of "ok"
>>
Everyone is freaking out over BO getting T2s but no one is asking 'Why?'. Why are they deciding to add them NOW?

Because some (maybe even all) of the new characters will be WB/BO-esque, in the sense that they are initially at T2 and require BAM/CNS/bios to be upgraded.

Since they would be considered a second batch of WB/BO-esque characters and the first of their kind to have T2s, NM would have to go back and give T2s to the first batch of WB/BO characters.

They've fooled everyone by having mega 6* tickets constantly on sale leading up to this update because you won't be able to use them on the new characters.

KEKE NETMABU
>>
>>157876940
>I'll be calatk pt 2
ty coal
:')

>>157879060
>>157879791
calatk here
based coal
>>
>>157876940
Just sent a request
>>
So I know Punisher's leadership is pretty dang good but is he any good in the field? Can he do something in Shadowland at least?
>>
>>157878103
I don't remember that page of bitches love Spider-Man.
>>
>>157879991
THAT'S A LOTTA CRIT
>>
File: 1389849350063.png (594KB, 594x612px) Image search: [Google]
1389849350063.png
594KB, 594x612px
>>157880153
>fight spudermeng
>swings everywhere forever while webbing me
>>
>>157883184
Thinking of putting it on carnage just to maximize his leadership and his dps
>>
>>157879991
>>157884554

Give it to somebody with a ton of crit rate inherently. Any of the guys with T2 All Crit Rate bonuses would be a good choice.
>>
Any other amerifats ready for this shitshow of a debate? I've got a 24 pack of beer so I'm set
I've also got energy full almost 2x over so I'm also ready for hot time action
>>
Alright fuckers in about 5 minutes I'm gonna open a loki rift
If you haven't added me yet and want in, now's your last shot
IGN: coaltoad
I'm gonna open it as soon as hot time starts
>>
>>157887514
Also any requests for a rift after loki? Hot time lasts a few hours so there's room for plenty
>>
File: 1474788769589.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474788769589.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
>>157887514
eye am redy
>>
>>157887667
Giantman.

ledouche here, gonna add you now.
>>
>>157887771
Got u senpai
>>
File: Screenshot_20161019-210055.jpg (427KB, 689x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161019-210055.jpg
427KB, 689x1016px
WE LIVIN
>>
GIANTMAN RIFT IN 15 MINUTES COUNTING
>>
>>157887968
>not enough people to 100% it
;_;
>>
>>157888987
Don't give up hope anon
>>
Is there a way to force the VIP deal offer to pop up? I got a little bonus income and was hoping to grab that for the mega tickets then grab the mega tickets on sale now to finish up some of my a-force gals
>>
>>157889738
It usually pops up upon log in
Just keep closing and opening until it comes up
>>
OKAY GIANTMAN COMING NOW
Any requests for after that?
>>
>>157887514
Thanks for the Loki rift senpai.
>didn't get to 100% it
>got 20bio anyway
>>
>>157890096
Just kidding god is dead my phone fucked itself sorry guys
>>
>>157890275
Well shit, and I was 1 rift away from 6*'ing Hank. Oh well.
>>
>>157890348
I'm sorry anon I got you as soon as my phone is fixed
>>
Is Assemble points only used for a small energy bump?
>>
>>157892148
Yes, the Assemble Box isn't worth shit.
>>
>>157892229
I wish it was a refill, or 50% instead of a measly 25.
>>
Time to decide. I have CG and Thanos maxed. Of the the BO group, EM will be last. So, who I should go for next? Prox ass, BD bro-ness, or SG's whatever she got going for her?
>>
File: 198347234.jpg (202KB, 438x604px) Image search: [Google]
198347234.jpg
202KB, 438x604px
>real close to being able to craft a 6* card
>not even excited, just nervous and scared its going to turn out shit after all this
>>
>>157893171
Proxima
Or wait to see what the new BO T2s are like.
>>
CHECK NOTICES
>>
File: image.jpg (322KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322KB, 1334x750px
>>157893392
its time
>>
>>157893171
Wait the 1-2 weeks until we know what their T2s are.
>>
Who are some fun people worth using mega rank ups on? I have two each of six star and max mastery
>>
>>157896776
wait until strange update desu
>>
>>157896828
>spending time waiting

IT HURTS

but yeah that's probably for the best.
>>
>>157828539
>my Thanos will get even stronger
I came.
>>
I bet the reason they are buffing BO is so shitter whales that want to auto TL are less likely to get BTFO by AI memes
>>
>>157897803
What if it's because they're halving the cost to level them up and shit?
>>
>>157897803
Most likely. The game pretty much becomes more and more whale friendly with every update.

Pretty much just like any F2P Korean games tbqh.
>>
>tfw have a 25% fire attack, 200% damage increase, stun negate obelisk
>want to use it as rerolling fodder for ANTS's obelisk
>scared that Daimon or Strange use fire attacks, and that the buff and proc ends up helping them
>still 2 weeks left before update

Fucking ADHD.
>>
>>157898427
Nigga, Daimon will DEFINITELY use fire attacks.
>>
>>157898427
Strange is pretty unlikely to use or have more than one, if any, skill with fire attack.

Daimon and Satana pretty much guaranteed to be all fire.
>>
>>157898427
>want to use the time leading up to the update to prepare my shit
>get all of the obelisks, debris, GUK, etc ready to instant end game satana and clea
>NM won't tell us shit about them
>can't even work on my other characters because I have to have 1260 blast/universal norns just in case they're both either of those
>can't even fodder all these obscure obelisks just in case I need to work on one for their kits
The wait for this update has been brutal. I almost wish they just wouldn't hint until its <2 weeks away, cons be damned.
>>
>>157893171
Why EM last
>>
Y'all Muggas see Satanas new costume? I don't have the pic but imagine her Tbolts suit but bright red, no cape, more holes, white hair, and horns. This week's Doctor Strange issue
>>
>>157897803
Nah it's cos Doctor Strange and co. will be BO-esque, see >>157881584
>>
>>157903413
>Mainstays from an upcoming movie locked behind huge fucking time gate only accessible by people who have already been playing the game for some time

Bull. Marvel wants to milk that movie hype. I'd be extremely surprised if the suits allowed such nonsense, to say nothing of how little sense it makes.

Maybe one or two characters would be like that, max.
>>
>>157903413
I really fucking hope not. We really don't need an implied message like
>"Wong is a character that is on par with Thanos in power" -kekmarble
>>
>>157903413
That's really reaching.
>>
File: fuck this whole mechanic.png (223KB, 748x556px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this whole mechanic.png
223KB, 748x556px
The one fucking character where this is worthless. Goddamnit.
>>
>>157904517
Not worthless at all, I have it on mine. Would prefer IAAG but I'm not blowing all that gold when I've got an entire roster to buff up.
>>
>>157904592
But when would I even be getting hit to need the tank stats?

Well, whatever, I'll go with it anyway. You're definitely right about needing to buff an entire roster.
>>
>>157904517
Rong, really helps in ab
>>
>>157905314
Oh, I guess I hadn't considered AB. Hm.

Is it worth my time to T2 this bumblebee?
>>
>>157905502
Her passive is a big help for literally any team you put her on, whether for Timeline, Battleworld, WB, or SL (though you'll most likely want to use her to solo one of the early SL floors anyway)
>>
>>157904517
Speaking of which, what set she should have anyway? I just rolled PoAH on her.
>>
Is POAH good set for Proxima?
>>
File: 2.6.0.jpg (167KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
2.6.0.jpg
167KB, 1280x959px
GREETINGS

I COME BEARING GOOD NEWS

I HAD TO ESCAPE FROM MY KOREAN OVERLORDS AND I AM RISKING MY LIFE BY COMING HERE... TO DIVULGE THIS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION...

I HEAR YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SPECULATING ABOUT WHEN THE NEW UPDATE IS GOING TO RELEASE... 26TH? 31ST? MAYBE EVEN NOVEMBER?

2.6.0 WILL DROP ON THE 26TH OF OCTOBER
>>
>>157905502
Yes, can clear ab and solo thanos. Also a good addition to your TL team if you are lacking in the meme department and don't forget BW female and speed restricted teams
>>
>>157908431
Don't toy with me.
>>
File: 1469943117925.png (88KB, 312x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469943117925.png
88KB, 312x200px
>>157909583
Pic related
>>
>>157908431
But it can't be the 26th, that's not yet a week after the reset.
>>
>>157909583
These are the Item Package announcements for the past 2 weeks:
>Period: 10/06 15:00 ~ 10/13 14:59 (UTC+0)
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=266&id=548364

>Period: 10/13 15:00 ~ 10/20 14:59 (UTC+0)
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=266&id=557224

And this is the Item Package announcement that was posted 50 minutes ago:
>Period: 10/20 15:00 ~ 10/25 14:59 (UTC+0)
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=566303

The first 2 had a duration of 7 days/1 week, but the recent one only has a duration of 5 days.

HYPE
>>
>>157909716
NM never do updates on the day of weekly reset.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161020-003734.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161020-003734.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Who should this obelisk go towards? I'm leaning Super Giant, but I don't want to start investing into another Black Order characters so soon after completing HIM.
>>
>>157911669
Wait to see if any of the new characters use mind damage
>>
Just realised I should buy any uniforms I want now because I don't give two fucks about Wong or TOA uniforms. I'll still have enough for Strange and Mordo.
>>
What makes Loki good?
Is it just that his uniform gives the clones a CC?
How does he compare to Ultron with summons as a 6* skill?
>>
>>157915984
His uniform does not give his clone CC, the freeze is only for his one skill only. He's good because of his clones AND shield, making him the ultimate kiting character.
>>
>>157895386
results?
>>
What if:
>Marvel rep: You OC is too strong in comparison to our strongest characters
>NM rep: Okeke. Then we are going to buff the Black Order. Deal?
>Marvel rep: Deal.
>>
>>157916708
Oh I thought the cones used the freeze too. How does he compare to ultron or Red Skull? Other characters with summons.
>>
>>157916968
I actually still haven't gone through with it
I keep pussing out
>>
>>157917089
Absolutely superior, mostly because of the shield and clones combination, like was said.
>>
Nebula is such a fucking bitch in SL
>>
File: 38957234.jpg (69KB, 296x297px) Image search: [Google]
38957234.jpg
69KB, 296x297px
>>157917798
Don't call her that anon.
>>
>>157917798
fighting against?

try going against JJ and Shehulk
>>
what obelisk should I put on POAH song bird?

What obelisk should and ISO set should I put on Malekith(have stark backing)?
>>
>>157918864
for mal you need recover + inv and also get the uni
he already got dmg he just need the inv to keep standing and proc the heals

for BIRDS I am not really sure, but ignore dodge and increase dmg by % seems the best option?
>>
>>157918936
Stark backing good on Daisy?
>>
File: buffslut.jpg (55KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
buffslut.jpg
55KB, 500x748px
>>157918993
yes

she is a dirty buff whore
you need her on the field as long as possible
>>
>>157918576
>draw a blue human
>call it an alien space pirate
>>
Stun Resist
GBI
110% damage for one time for Elsa
y/n?
>>
2BeHonest

Uniformed Nebula helped me a lot in a combat rumble

She does monster damage
>>
>>157921048
she is pretty good now

but I am saving crystals for the strange update

and farming rifts is a pain
>>
New bread when?
>>
File: eat me.gif (1MB, 1008x754px) Image search: [Google]
eat me.gif
1MB, 1008x754px
>>157924481
200 posts away
>>
>>157924481
>550+ posts
>new thread
>>
File: 1470988601623.png (487KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470988601623.png
487KB, 900x675px
>>157924639
>>157924635
>tfw forgot what the post limit was
>>
>>157924717
I want to:
>take cap marvel powers away
>tie her
>and mindbreak gangbang her

I don't like how marvel has been "LIKE HER! NOW! SHE IS GOOD!" inthe recent comics
>>
what timeline is the new wolverine movie?
>>
>>157924898
Despite the hate her new look gets her I would still fuck carol.
>>
>>157925236
Wakarimasen lol.

Ever since I found out that they're changing Red Skull or Banner(or both) as the big bads of the story, in favor of a random evil CEO, I've dropped almost any interest I had in it. I'll still see it just because capeshit is a guilty pleasure of mine, but not without low expectations.
>>
>>157925236
>x-men
>timeline
>>
File: image.jpg (888KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
888KB, 1988x3056px
When is /ourgirl/ coming back?
>>
>>157925590
CW2 SPOILER
not really a spoiler but it is implyed carol won and ironcuck was put in some sort of coma... I wanted tony to fuck her back to being an alcoholic bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (514KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514KB, 827x1169px
then:
>cool lewd aunt
>murders indiscriminately
>will let you stay up and eat ice cream
>remembers and honours that mofo Captain Marvel

Now:
>old hag mother
>always nagging
>no fun
>forgot about Mar-Vell

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>157925236
X-Men is the one group where time travel is the norm, if not expected. Nobody really cares about X-Men timeline.
>>
>>157925727
Dude she kills tony.
>>
File: 1476913257254.png (277KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1476913257254.png
277KB, 728x522px
>>157925952
I doubt they are doing to kill tony
>they actually killed banner

well you might be right, but killing the MCU face moneymaker is really something a bad writer would do
>bendis
ohshi
>>
File: image.jpg (295KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295KB, 777x1200px
WHEN
>>
>>157926145
based
I actully like hydracap

its awesome that the most loyal and respectful character is actually a villain

cap is the last avenger anyone would doubt. he is the perfect spy
>>
>>157926145
While it looks better than regular comic Cap, the CW MCU costume looks actually better than it.
>>
>>157926261
thanks retcon powers
>>
anyone see that cringe Nintendo reveal? Are these niggas serious?

What marvel games will be on it?
>>
>>157928851
I did. Pretty hyped honestly, though I won't be buying it for a year or two, until MonHun finally gets out for it.

>mahvel games
>in consoles

Maybe a Lego Avengers or something like that.
>>
>>157926057
According to Doomman Tony was killed on live television, but he managed to copy his brain into his computer so he's technically still around as a hologram of himself.
>>
>>157929774
we want the j.a.r.v.i.s. crowd
>>
Does the amount of XP to level vary between characters? Gwenpool is dragging ass to level up despite it being hot time and she being in best conditions.
>>
>>157932595
weird, my elsa is like that too, but wt didn't seem so when I leveled her yesterday
>>
Are the HB and/or Goliath unis any good? I want to buy an uni before the sale ends, since I'm only interested in Strange for the next update.
>>
>>157932595
>>157932854
wtf, my elsa xp progress is gone, she is 50% to 57 now it's back at 20%
the fuck keke
>>
Whats the best time to do SL so I can save the bios for the Strange Event on the 26th?
>>
>>157935091
SL resets today

note: it sometimes can take over 1 hour to complete
>>
>>157935091
Thursday before it resets.
>>
spider Gwen
Destroyer
Rocket raccoon
Singularity
Ms Muslim

Who gets my rank up tickets?
>>
Who to T2?

Elsa or Silk? I don't have any Speed T2, but I don't give a fuck about TL. Just WB/AB/SL, who would be better and garantee a win (except maybe for HIM and Infinite HIM) in WB?
>>
>>157940278
Siruki
>>
>>157940278
Elsa.

Damage immunity > 15% guaranteed dodge + shield
>>
>>157939210
singularity
>>
>>157940627
>>157941047

Oh you guys.
>>
>>157926263
While you're right, I hate Cap's kit and I'd love to have a suit with a skill revamp which this uni would no doubt need to be.
>>
hi
>>
What's the longest you'll allow someone to be inactive on your friends list before giving them the boot? For me it's 5+ days.
>>
>>157946768
1 day, if I see them at 1D during the day, and check back later that night at 1D still, they aren't sending my assemble points, I have no use for them.

unless they are a high VIP level then I'll wait a bit longer
>>
I dont remember if I did the halloween quest yesterday.. are we supposed to have how many coins after today's entries?
>>
What's a good ISO set for Blade? I've got him teamed with Angela and Elsa who have Smart Racoon and Power of Angry Hulk respectively.

>>157948836
I've got 180 right now and I'm fairly sure I've ran the events every day so far.
>>
>>157940278
Elsa
>>
>>157950119
oh I got 180 too
>>
What obelisk for Spider Gwen, and HP or Dodge on her 3rd gear, and what on her 4th, def pen ?
>>
>>157950508
Same question here... I had 450 bios and getting her to 20's left me with 143... Thanks NB
>>
>>157946768
15D, I figure they might be doing it for returning player rewards, but longer if I know them
>>
>>157946768
one month
>>
>>157946768
2 days, afterwards, you're out. Gotta get dem rifts every day mang. Though i'm pretty sure I didn't see 50 rifts in a day so far.
>>
I DID. I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT.
I MANGED TO BEAT 10 SL FLOORS.

Fuck this mode tho, seriously
>>
>>157953301
I got to floor 13 first week, 13 second week, and 18 this week. Feels good, mang
>>
>>157954027
I've gone 6-5-8-10 tho I might be missing a week
>>
>tfw finally 6*'ing Black Bolt next week
>using only daily bios, no selectors or tickets, and not a single bit of help from AB RNG

GodDAMN that took a long while. I'm sure that the ranking up will take longer, though now at least he'll be usable.
>>
>>157946768
2 days.
>>
File: MFF Artbook.png (51KB, 597x268px) Image search: [Google]
MFF Artbook.png
51KB, 597x268px
I did it.
>>
>>157956713
You absolute fucking madman.
>>
>>157956713
post card
>>
File: kill me.png (4KB, 431x62px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
4KB, 431x62px
>>157957129
>>
>>157957381
im blind pls forgive
>>
File: shaner.jpg (476KB, 640x1077px) Image search: [Google]
shaner.jpg
476KB, 640x1077px
>>157895386
I guess that's pretty good right? LR not great but I got energy on the last one, could be worse?

Which is the better one to replace? Or can I afford to even equip it (it will put me from 24% cooldown to 15.5-17%
>>
>>157957973
pretty good
why these cards? those two are like mandatory to have
>>
File: supeshappy.png (532KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
supeshappy.png
532KB, 551x550px
just got a china phone and downloaded this game. Where do I start?
>>
File: mycards.jpg (1MB, 1280x1077px) Image search: [Google]
mycards.jpg
1MB, 1280x1077px
>>157958104
They are just my only 5* cards. Zombies is the only card I have with no attack stats too, but the cooldown is nice. I don't really know what to replace though.
>>
>>157958826
This is a few updates out of date, but still covers most of what you need to know starting out. At least read the first section about "Starter Rewards" so you get the most out of them.

Most important take aways:
>you're going to get 20 bios a day for your first 3 days, use atleast one on Carnage, and at least one on Hyperion
>6* Loki and 6* Sharon Rogers are the best characters in the game that you can get early on, recommended using your 2 6* hero selectors on them or at least one of them
>don't do Hero's Journey until you reach SHIELD level 11 and it turns into Journey of Growth, which is much better
>>
>>157959817
damn i wish i knew all that before wasting time and resources. any tips on how to t2 one of my characters the easiest way possible. hoarding bios for the gear upgrades is fucking hard. also can i get another monthly 20 bios/day deal after my current one ends ?
>>
>>157957973
>>157958849
I'd get rid of Zombies
>>
>>157959817
>>157960203
Woops, when I said "this is a few updates out of date" I meant to link to:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZMacC1t-dARd_yWkLeZfsZ7ehr0ziPhTGIhvFZN2-E8/edit
>>
>>157960203
You can get 30 days of the 20 bio subscription for $8.50. The only way to get Carnage and Hyperion is by paying unless you unlocked them already with your first 3 days worth.
>>
>>157960668
yeah i know i already got one, and i'm using the bios to get hyperion to 6*, but will i be able to get it again after it ends or is it a one time deal ? also about how many bios would i need to take the gear from lv 15 to lv 20
>>
>>157960841
Oh, yeah you can re-up once it's done.
>>
>>157960841
big mistake m8, if you are getting a bio sub the best thing to do is also have a mega rank up ticket. that way you use the bios on the gears instead

takes about 400 bios to level up all the gears to 20
>>
>>157956713
How much?
>>
>>157961135
damn. ok so today i used the 7th day event 6* ticket on moon knight, who i managed to get to 5* with no money. now i have a 5* hyperion and some t2 tickets, and i have about 290 bios, need a total of 320 to get him to 6*. would it be best i used the ticket i can buy in the event mission to rank him up and then upgrade his gear with the remaining bios ? i've got about 10 days left on my sub
>>
>>157961326
US$96
>>
>>157880153

still man, fucking silk tho, everyone i encounter now has a t2 sharog and a t2 silk, or one of the two
>>
>>157962081
yeah, put all the bio in Hyperion.then use the rank up and gear up asap
>>
>>157950508
>>157950686
Go with dodge and Def Pen if you roll Hawk's Eye on her. This is also assuming your cards cooldown are at least 28% ~ 30% mind you.
>>
>>157953301
Finally beat floor 5!
Via the New Avengers Rumble...
Fucking Rumbles on the 3 floors prior too, where's my easy relays? ._.
>>
Just rolled some ISO sets

Captain Marvel - POAH
Thor - POAH
Nebula - Hawk's Eye
Wasp - Smart Racoon

any good? I stupidly rerolled DDE on Thor

JUST
>>
>>157963458
What I rolled one of the other 2 attack sets or iaag ?
>>
>>157964461
Then you want dodge and cooldown.
>>
Just saw the Logan trailer, I guessing it's the bastardized version of Old Man Logan and Death of Wolverine?

Also is the girl supposed to be Laura?
>>
>>157966057

More like, let's use the Old Man Logan looks and "atmosphere", but let's drop completely it's plot (since all characters involved are propriety of Marvel) and make our OC Donut Steel.

It was a good trailer thou. That music is really powerful.
>>
Just did the first 10 floors for my selectors. Now if all goes well they should last until strange update hits and I can use them for it, right?
>>
>>157967590
update is after the 31st...
>>
>>157964128
All good except SR on Wasp
SCD sets a shit

>>157967692
Update is the 26th, see >>157909726
>>
>>157969182
>>157967692
Update m-might be tomorrow!
the uni sale ends in a few hours and they usually sync up
>>
>>157954871
I hope T2 Black Bolt comes with Lockjaw.
Just hit 5* with him, the grind is real.
>>
>>157973308
I just realized that I barely had enough Cho bios saved up since I first started playing to 6* him, and getting Cho is actually easier than getting Black Bolt.

Man, I hope I don't end up wanting his T2.
>>
>go to collect the weekly energies
>collected all the dailies instead
>>
I fucking hate how this mode treats summoners. Kingpin can't do A N Y T H I N G. Like seriously, what was the point of making SL mobs ignore summons at all? It was the gimmick of that character! Is that what they call """""""endgame content"""""""?
>>
>>157977019
What? Kingpin and Ultron are pretty good in SL

Kingpin can solo rocket raccoon boss
>>
>>157977019
summons are good 1v1 or in relay mode

in rumble its is shit
>>
I finally tier 2'd Gwenpool. What do I do with all these bios i keep getting from the special missions?
>>
>>157977478
feed to HE
>>
>>157977230
Not so good as you would expect in relays and rumbles. Not every stage is RR boss fight, you know.
>>
>>157977019
My Kingpin solos combat relay floors, build yours tankier and run around in circles better.
>>
>>157977520
Er, what? Something to do with Thanos?
>>
Marvel's Doctor Strange Red Carpet Premiere

LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuyfT-4vpCM
>>
>>157977606
And how about speed relays?
>>
>>157978232
Uh, I meant floors where combat has the advantage. Which is speed. Guess that wasn't clear, sorry.

Unfortunately the goons are always combat whether you're Blingpin or not, but he solos it without major issues. It's literally just summon the goons, hit the 5* to stun 'em, and flee.

What kind of gear are you using? I've got RR + healing, it works fantastically.
>>
File: Joe Rogan.jpg (141KB, 1145x925px) Image search: [Google]
Joe Rogan.jpg
141KB, 1145x925px
>>157977019
What a crybaby
>>
>>157977019
>Kingpin can't do A N Y T H I N G
Nigga, Blingpin solo'd a Destroyer Boss floor with ease for me.
>>
>>157977723
Thanos levels up using bios. Thousands and thousands of bios.
>>
>>157978497
Yeah, figured you have something like that on yours. I have oldschool dodge gear because I've been delaying working on that for a while. Plus I wasn't very lucky with that RR+healing proc shit. It's disappointing that I can't wreck them without that.
>>
>>157979323
>I have oldschool dodge gear because I've been delaying working on that for a while.

Well no wonder then. Get to work, son.
>>
>>157978928
You failed to notice that I wasn't speaking about 1x1 floors here.
>>
Just rolled Hawk's Eye on Songbird.

Can I stop yet? ;_;
>>
>>157979695
no
>>
>>157979779
pls ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 488x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 488x587px
>>157978825
>one post where I merely let out my overall frustration
Yeah, what a crybaby I am indeed.
>>
>>157980026
this post just proves how salty you are lmao
>>
Is PoAH acceptable set for Sister Grimm?
>>
>>157980343
DDE is better IMO
>>
>>157980595
>non attack set on one of the most powerful attackers in the game
but why?
>>
LAST MINUTE UNI PURCHASES

GO GO GO
>>
>>157984589
I finally bought Noir Punisher.

Now my trench coat team is complete.
>>
>>157984589
Already bought 'em all. I'm out of VIP0 welfare shekels.

>Elsa
>Ronan
>Skeleton Head
>Venom

No regrets.
>>
>>157984525
You already said, Sister Grimm is one of the highest attackers. She doesnt need more attack.

She is squishy, she needs survivabilty. DDE does that. You get an attack boost, defense boost and a shield WHEN attacking

its perfect
>>
>>157971426
Yeah I'm sure NM is gonna push an update on a Saturday
>>
>>157984589
I caved and bought Doomstroyer the other day, got enough saved now for 2 update unis
>>
Not sure which uni to buy. Black Cat or Carter?
>>
>>157986771
Carter duh.
>>
>>157986771
Save for update > Carter > Nothing > a B Cat uni
>>
>>157986771
They're both good but Agent 13 over BC
>>
>>157984589
Came so close to buying a uniform for Daisy. But I just couldn't
>>
>finally 6star elsa
>decide to get her a uni because uni 6star skill is an instant cast beam
>realize I need T2 to give her an Iframe
>remember that spiderman characters have iframes for days
I feel like I've made a mistake.

Also, what are high priority characters to rank up for strikers and SL runs, farmable chars pls
>>
>>157989227
Elsa is way better than any of the spiders not named silk, and even then she's at least as good as silk. You didn't make a mistake anon.

In my humble opinion, good strikers to rank up:
>cho hulk (a "free" character you get through VS)
>giantman (great physical striker, farm through rifts)
>Captain Marvel (solid energy striker, need her uniform for the good striker bonus though. Farmed through honor tokens, but you might prefer WW first)
>Warmachine/punisher (both very farmable, both nice striker bonus, marmachine has a great leadership as well for SL)
>Proxima (a pretty brutal "farm" in terms of gold and bios, but she's one of the very best strikers for any team)
>>
File: 1459999532356.png (483KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1459999532356.png
483KB, 497x732px
>grabbed Yondu's uniform for shits and giggles during sale because liked how it looked
>fun as fuck to watch and play
>he only has 3 team ups so it's hard to fit him in to any group well
>mfw
>>
>T2 silk in timeline
>more dodge than ANTS
>5-second invincibility obelisk
>spammed her 3* every 2 seconds
>healing ISO set
jesus fucking christ it took three goddamn minutes to kill her with my own T2 memes
>>
File: 1335808297779.jpg (20KB, 188x140px) Image search: [Google]
1335808297779.jpg
20KB, 188x140px
>>157984589
Caved in a bought Ronan's uni, since I heard that it makes him great for SL. Hopefully I can get him to 6* next week.

Also, speaking of SL
>Lash rumble
>decide to try it with T2 YJ because why the fuck not, maybe saving flaming skullhead for the next level will give me another floor
>plan on using his 2* over and over again to kill Lash due to energy reflect
>die, but get to 30k HP, which means it's possible to do it
>try again
>mfw YJ's 6* breaks through Lash's energy reflect barrier, thus allowing me to nuke the shit out of him

Hopefully getting WHO and BB to 6* during the week will get me another floor.
>>
>>157989227
It's only a mistake if you really don't plan to T2 her at all.
>>
>>157992221
I believe reflect can't hit you if you're in iframe, but that's the only way to penetrate it without nuking yourself.
>>
Should I go with dodge or HP for Elsa? She doesn't have dodge on her gears so I was thinking HP.
>>
>>157989227
What kind of ISO and 5th gear should I slap elsa with?
>>
>>157921027
110% is pretty low but yep that's pretty good for her.

>>157926145
I was so sure this cover was by Capullo but turns out it's Elizabeth Torque. Looks good.
We know the HydraCap uni is coming but who the fuck knows when. The redesign was a part of ANAD, right? You'd assume NM would start pushing NOW! 2.0 content soon.

>>157933314
A bit late now but HB uni is worth it but Pym uni isn't (because it's fucking hideous).

>>157979695
An ISO set that boosts Attack Speed would be ideal for that machine-gun auto-attack

>>157984589
>tfw missed the uniform sale

>>157988290
Se3 uniform is good for buffing. Quake uniform makes her a Ignore Dodge striker in WB but that's not worth dropping 750 shekels for.

>>157989227
T1 Elsa is already good and one of the best Speed types (with her uniform of course).

>>157991660
She always fucking starts with her shield, instantly, no matter what.

>>157992221
>Caved in a bought Ronan's uni, since I heard that it makes him great for SL.
You heard right.

>>157992834
HP on gears always.

>>157993310
Attack ISO + increase damage by x proc.
>>
>game froze in the middle of my last timeline round
GOD. DAMMIT. First freeze in months and it had to happen during T/L!
>>
>>157992742
If you stun lock the enemy, he can't cast reflect
>>
File: 346738.png (3MB, 825x825px) Image search: [Google]
346738.png
3MB, 825x825px
>tfw my A-force team will never ever be complete
medusa when already
>>
>>157997258
I'm waiting too ;_;
>>
>>157997258
Also makes me wonder, now that strange is finally getting added; who are some of the most notable marvel characters that still haven't been added to MFF (that aren't limited by the embargo)? I have to figure Medusa is probably one of them, along with the likes of Spiderwoman, MAC, Kate off the top of my head. Who else has been getting snubbed?
>>
>>157997992
>Who else has been getting snubbed?
The Novas.
>>
>>157997992
After seeing the strange update add 8 characters, fucking Dormammu. I didn't expect him to be added since I figure maybe 3-4 characters movie themed. I'm pretty pissed that of all characters in a strange update, he isn't in the top 8 though.
>>
>>157998307
Dormammu is one of the few characters deserving of being T2 default like Thanos and the BO. If they're going to add Dormammu, then he'd have to be a new World Boss. Which wouldn't have been so bad. Next update being a 2.6.5 that adds in a Dormammu World Boss that you could do, say, once a day once you beat all the Epic Quest missions would be cool. Make him feel like the new Final Boss.
>>
>>157997992
Doom, I would buy a mega t2 ticket for him
>>
>>157998480
That would be amazing. I really hope they have something in the works like that, we could really use something refreshing on the WB front and Dormammu is definitely on that level.

>>157999157
doom is definitely in the embargo though
>>
>>157999613
Fantastic Four characters shouldn't even be embargoed t.bh, I mean it's not like the last F4 movie was a great hit and I'm 100% sure there won't be next one. Also iirc marvel stopped making new F4 comics
>>
>>157999613
Make him hard as fuck but only need to beat him once a day would be smart. That way you can just throw your best team at him instead of trying to spread them out over 5. And at one a day, that's 7 a week, which is more than any of the individual WBs but around the same.
>>
>>158000349
>7 a week, which is more than any of the individual WBs but around the same
Actually, I think HIM and iHIM give 10 Thanos bios a week.
>>
Finally got a new phone, one with 2 megas in ram.

No more meteors lagging Elsa, I finished today‘s alliance battle thanks to her. Carnage and Venom were there to take the job in case she was killed
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-01-13-40.png (970KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-01-13-40.png
970KB, 1920x1080px
>>158001449
Fuck forgot pic
>>
File: its happening.jpg (40KB, 311x213px) Image search: [Google]
its happening.jpg
40KB, 311x213px
FULL 2.6.0 PATCH NOTES RELEASED!! PATCH IS COMING TODAY!! HOLY SHIT!

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=564004
>>
>>158001669
kys
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 467x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 467x414px
>>158001669
I'm not falling for that.
>>
>>158001669
>saturday in korea

It's like you're not even trying.
>>
File: 86549046.jpg (36KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
86549046.jpg
36KB, 500x505px
>dying thread
kate save us
>>
File: image.png (15KB, 646x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 646x373px
>that one anon who jokingly guessed METHOD MAN was right
topkek
>>
>>158005287
when is he being added to ff
>>
>>158006287
before elektra gets her T2 :^)
>>
>>157995597
>You'd assume NM would start pushing NOW! 2.0 content soon.
Would December if anything. That's when the majority of the comics would be released and nothing really will come from MCU again until the next year. I can see December - January to be Marvel NOW! update almost exclusively.
>>
>>158008313
Still, why not get on top of NOW! shit... now? It makes more sense to throw the content out there for people to see ahead of time. I know there have been characters I haven't even heard of until I play MFF and that's ultimately what got me to check out their comics.
>>
>>158008702
Probably some Marvel mandate restricting NOW! content in all games. AFAIK, there hasn't been any NOW! push in any of Marvel's current games.
>>
File: 1477016306600[1].jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1477016306600[1].jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
gook zombie hulk when?
>>
>wasn't interested in farming for the BO until way later on, because it would halt all my other bio farming
>months pass
>so far have 16 6* characters, maybe getting 3 more before the next weekly reset
>start considering getting Proximass or maybe even HIM now that I can 5/5 almost every WB
>still have 3/4 of the roster to farm, and am in dire need of villains

Goddammit.

In another note, how do I build Ronan, WHO, and BB?

Also
>World War Hulk is considered a villain

Huh.
>>
>>158012131
Well he did invade the earth with an army of aliens that one time.
>>
>>158012131
Literally tried to kill everyone and mostly succeed.
>>
File: 5.jpg (2MB, 2063x3131px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
2MB, 2063x3131px
>>158013858
>Literally tried to kill everyone and mostly succeed.

he didn't kill anyone in the return to earth

even cho pointed that out
>>
>>158012720
Fair point.

>>158014214
He only wanted the Illuminati, since they indirectly killed his family. Banner defeating Strange will forever be one of the biggest asspulls i've ever read.
>>
>>158014214
>I'm mad at five guys so I am going to beat up everybody and destroy this entire city
>but it is cool because I didn't kill anyone and the 616 civilians will take my side even though I am destroying their home

Damn that was a stupid event
>>
3 days
>>
>>158017973
For what?
>>
>>158018862
Patch notes
>>
>>158018920
Nigga, there's still one interim report left.
>>
>>158019069
Where have you been?
>>
>>158019627
Dicking around, but the last interim report from this week said that there was "one more book to decipher", meaning another report. Unless they drop the update in the middle of the Halloween event.
>>
>>158019893
The last book is most likely referring to the patch notes, see >>157909726
>>
I'M GOING TO USE A T2 TICKET ON SONGBIRD AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

I mean, I might as well, I only have enough CNS to naturally T2 Elsa and Fister, and SB will be ready after this unlimited run.
>>
>>158021528
Enjoy your new Sonic Powered Machine-gun. Pewpew.
>>
>>158022063
Thanks, I will, what obelisk should I put on her?
>>
File: 1459012658819.jpg (31KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1459012658819.jpg
31KB, 436x436px
>never been much of a fan of minmaxing
>playing the game for 4 or so months now
>always set for the first roll I got in the gears
>yesterday, looking through one of my hero's gears
>realize that some of the rolls are the bare minimun
>mfw i realize afterwards that i've been gimping my characters's stats by leaving them with their first rolls, when they could potentially have much better stats if i tried to roll for the max or closest to max stat per roll

>mfw thinking of all the gold and time I could spend doing that
>>
>>158021528
Gonna do songbird too, but the normal way
>>
>>158022597
Not entirely sure, just threw something on her being Crit Rate+Dodge+10% heal under 50%.
Has PoAH Iso set.
With Star Lord leadership she takes out Ebony Maw/Proxima/Supergiant just fine.
I'm still struggling with Black Dwarf outright.
>>
File: retard incarnated.jpg (31KB, 1225x111px) Image search: [Google]
retard incarnated.jpg
31KB, 1225x111px
>>
>>158024098
What is he even saying?
>>
>>158024220
Obviously he is claiming that PoAH is shit against WBs.
>>
>>158024272
Does he know hes wrong?
>>
Can I reach max gears Carnage with extra 480 bios?
>>
>>158025540
you can try
>>
>>158024098
Is he saying that because Hulk is shit PoaH is shit too
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-13-08-58.png (603KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-13-08-58.png
603KB, 1024x600px
I'm sorry new friend.

Also based Halloween event for letting me get ShaRo to six stars so fast. Who should I upgrade next/vg/? I'm a total noob myself, so I don't know...

Also who else would give great team bonuses with Sharon? Gwen?
>>
I'm tired of sharon in TL. Singlehandedly btfo of anyone if you let your guard down.
>>
>Use 6* ticket on Silk
>Have over 350 bios saved up
>End up with Silk's gears at 20/19/20/20 with the 19 at 92.5%
JUST
>>
>realize that it will take a month to 6* Carol just by honor tokens
fug

Should I just use my new shiny 6* ticket on her? I do need more energy strikers.
>>
>>158026848
Might as well, you still need to gear her up and have an extra 150 for that T2
>>
are there no more boxes?
>>
>>158028206
They ended already, the notification about them said they'd only be going out for a few days (not the whole halloween event)
>>
>>158022887
only do this for meme chars like thanos or proxima
>>
File: 1476327849345.jpg (13KB, 221x190px) Image search: [Google]
1476327849345.jpg
13KB, 221x190px
>>158023050
vanilla sex?
>>
>>158025964
I prefer fighting against thanos or proxima over sharon
fucking blonde bitch
>>
>>158029056
Fuck off RafaMilk
>>
File: shoot faster!.png (86KB, 302x291px) Image search: [Google]
shoot faster!.png
86KB, 302x291px
>>158029430
how about: no
>>
>>158028819
Wtf are you smoking you do that for all characters
>>
new thread when
>>
>>158029898
I don't do that for any of my characters, I have better uses for my gold
>>
Is Hulk really that bad?
>>
>>158030407
Yeah
>>
NEED NEW THREAD STAT
>>
>>158030927
But why?
>>
>>158031275
Shit t2, average stats, bad unis and iirc he doesn't have any iframes
>>
File: Screenshot_20161021-135550.jpg (527KB, 854x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161021-135550.jpg
527KB, 854x1125px
Finally rolled a good gear for hyperion
Wish the inv proc was better but I'll take what I can get
>>
>>158032220
Should I T2 Spidergwen?
>>
>>158025870
When I'm running my WB with sharog I use her/spidergwen/silk and I beat any of the world bosses easily, aside from iThanos and black dwarf
>>
cant work on it right now but use a strange pic in the next OP
>>
>>158032610
Not bad, mine is the same except I have guard break immunity
>>158032620
If you like her, her t2 isn't bad and turns into a fairly good dps machine but there are better speed choices. If you do t2 her make sure you have enough cooldown to be able to cycle her skills while her t2 is active so you can maximize that damage and don't forget to have as much crit rate/damage as you can
>>
New thread this way>>158033509
>>
File: Screenshot_20161021-141134.jpg (454KB, 742x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161021-141134.jpg
454KB, 742x1019px
>>158033484
Yea I wish it was GBI instead of crit but whatever
I also have this but I'd rather keep the RR and inv proc
>>
>>158033484
Can you explain crit rate and damage?
Thread posts: 767
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.