[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cfog/ - Classic Fallout (& New Vegas) General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 756
Thread images: 120

File: 1467231418970.png (152KB, 1200x544px) Image search: [Google]
1467231418970.png
152KB, 1200x544px
Mojave edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>Mods and Patches
http://pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV
>Fallout 1.5: Resurrection
http://resurrection.cz/en/

>Fallout: New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations, Run Ideas, etc:
http://pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
(Updates in progress)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository (Mods, Rips, etc):
http://pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>VGU (Rips):
http://pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
http://pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>Fallout Online
http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/
>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cfogad

Old World Thread >>157489229
>>
File: 1473564039838.png (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473564039838.png
18KB, 600x600px
best girl
>>
File: Fo1_WestTek_Surface.png (3MB, 2240x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Fo1_WestTek_Surface.png
3MB, 2240x1222px
First for West Tek Research Facility
>>
>>157688046
I died so many times for radiation poison my first playthrough ughh I didn't have any concept of radaway or rad-x
>>
>>157688046
I always found the surface map of west-tek to be too empty to make sense.
>>
File: Fallout Commonwealths.jpg (119KB, 1473x942px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout Commonwealths.jpg
119KB, 1473x942px
Posting for glorious commonwealths
>>
>>157688553
maybe the whole building was covered up by sand and you're on the roof.

Or it's exterior was nuked just that badly
>>
>>157688560
Fallout 1/2/NV were southwest, norhtwest, four corners, and north

Tactics was Midwest and Plains

Fallout 3 was columbia and Eastern

Fallout 4 was New england

that leaves Texas, Gulf, south East, and East Central, left to be used
>>
>>157688046
Man I really love that design, it's just a fuckoff huge hole in the ground surrounded by corpses. It's simple but so effective at telling you this is an awful place to be.
>>
>>157688869
>really want to Texas and Gulf covered
>I know they'll be ruined if Bethesda touches them
>>
>>157689228
Both the Texas and Gulf Commonwealths are probably more suited to Bethesda then they are obsidian given how heavily entrenched in stereotypes they are.
>>
>>157689228
After how poorly Obsidian handled a lot of shit in NV, I tend to disagree.
>Hey man, what should we do with the "Four States Commonwealth" area?

>You mean that massive chunk of land just as large as the areas shown by Fallout 1/2 combined?

>Yeah!

>Lets make it to where its normal but dumb fuck tribals who accomplished literally nothing in 200 years, despite the fact both the east and west coast got nuked harder, and rebuilt far more

>Lets also make Denver totally abandoned by humans

>Lets utterly destroy Salt Lake City

>Lets make Phoenix so insignificant we only mention it in an offhand comment once

>Lets make the two place to achieve anything a small city of Mormons

>Lets at the same type hype it up via graffiti all over the vanilla game, only to pull the rug out from under people and tell them its destroyed by the time we make a DLC about it

>And lets make everywhere else in the Four states are either totally conquered, or basically controlled, by a large group of slavers who are totally one dimensional and whose only real motives are to rape, enslave, and kill, everyone who isn't them!

It was seriously some of the most lazy as fuck writing I have ever seen.
>>
>>157690297
>Lets make the two place to achieve anything a small city of Mormons
Lets make the only place*
>>
File: RobobrainFO1.png (215KB, 407x252px) Image search: [Google]
RobobrainFO1.png
215KB, 407x252px
How come Bethesda changed Robobrains from using guns to having hand beams?
>>
>>157690297
Seeing as how the alternative is biting far more than they can chew as is their wont, I'd say their handling of the Four Corners states was okayish.
>>
>>157691458
Because its cooler to disintegrate someone than fill them with bullets?
>>
>>157690297
I know Phoenix is fairly dead, but hasn't Flagstaff surpassed it as THE city of Arizona?
>>
>>157691791
Not really. They're far more unique enemy in the old games.

In fallout 3 and NV, they're just another robot, with just another beam
>>
>>157692034
I think you meant to say there a robot with a human brain inside controlling it and it doesn't wanna pick up a gun when it can shoot lasers out of its hands
>>
>>157691572
I would have preferred had they not just gone
>Nothing happened there, and it doesn't matter, so lets make the Legion control basically all of it!
And actually done more with it.

They basically did the same with most of the north. Though, thats at least excusable because the north is traditionally an area of basically nothing.

Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, nothing but tribals, wilderness, and a few small pissant towns like the coal mining town the Drifter came from. So devoid of anything noteworthy that the Great Khan of all people could conquer most of it in short time in at least one ending to NV.

Basically, NV just felt like a massive dose of NCR circle jerking.
>The only place that matters and has done ANYTHING at all in the ENTIRE western U.S. is California!

For all their flaws, Fallout 3 and 4 were more interesting that regard because you had stuff like Diamond City and Megaton, both of which were 100+ years old, factions like the Railraod, the Institute, the Minutemen, the CoA, and established trade routes going all up and down the coast, by both land and sea, from Boston down south past the Capital Wasteland, to wherever the Broken Banks was.

They at least accomplished SOMETHING in 200 years, even if they were greatly held back by all the hostile shit they had to fight
>>
>>157691858
No, the only mention of Flagstaff is in the Offical New Vegas Guide which briefly mentions its the Captial of the Legion.

But Sawyer has stated the Legion does not have cities of their own, and no civilian anything of their own.

Flagstaff is basically just a large military camp like The Fort.

But the "Offical" New Vegas game guide was written largely by Prima games, wh oare known to make shit up, and use old/outdated information.

Unless its mentioned in-game, its sfae to assume its 100% bullshit, just like all the shit in the offical Fallout 3 game guide that was never mentioned in-game.
>>
>>157692203
Are you really comparing the acclompishments between 3/4 and 1/2/NV?

If the Capital Wasteland is so great, why does it look like it was bombed 2 years ago as opposed to 200? Why are there no farms or running water?

The only time Bethout has shown a faction actually doing something is the Pitt raiders and Ashur. Everyone else is still dogshit retarded, eating 200 radiated food and getting shot by raiders.

Sign me up for the tribal life any day.
>>
>>157692594
>Why are there no farms
Because all the water is irradiated, and thus, nothing but simple grasses and bushed grow.

Besides that, there ARE brahmin farms though, we see them in places like Arfu, and Canterbury Commons.

>or running water?
There is, every major city, MEgaton, Rivet city, Tenpenny Tower, is either stated or shown to have water prufication machines, though very limited ones.

> eating 200 radiated food and getting shot by raiders.
Except, as shown in-game, tey largely don't eat 200 year old food.

They eat everything from mirelurk meat, to yao guai, giant ant, mole rat, rad roach, brahmin, mutfruit, punga, Rivet city is known to trade scrap metal for fresh food grown in its hydroponics lab.

>If the Capital Wasteland is so great, why does it look like it was bombed 2 years ago as opposed to 200?
I never said it was great, I said they had accomplished more then the people of the four states are.

Can you make an argument that isn't a straw man?
>>
>legion controls almost all of AZ, NM, UT and CO

mary sue faction to be honest
>>
>>157692942
>They did it in less then 40 years too
>>
So I've walked from Goodsprings all the way to Wolfhorn Ranch and I didn't find a single suitable location to create a playable home.

It's either Wolfhorn Ranch or maybe Bradley's Shack but that's all I'm look at.

You start at Goodsprings and everyone in that town is a prospector so there's no reason they wouldn't have found that player home filled with loot yet.

You leave Goodsprings and head south and it's Powder Ganger territory. They pillage and kill so again there's no reason they wouldn't have come across a player home and ransacked it by now. Further Southeast is even more Powder Gangers and NCRCF.

But there's also the Wolf Radio or whatever it's called but it's not much of a home plus it's outdoors and I don't trust any of the containers.

There's literally nothing but geckos until you reach Primm and there's convicts and NCR and some citizens trapped. Not a suitable place for a player home.

You go even further and maybe that nearby drive-in could be a player home but it is still so close to Primm and there are nearby coyotes and feral ghouls.

Now you're at the Nevada Highway Patrol and there's a raider gang and nearby are fire ants and more feral ghouls. No place to create a player home.

Further up is that Nipton gas station with radscorpions everywhere. Up the hill is Mojave Outpost.

Instead if you go straight you end up in Morning whatever cave with a bunch of nightstalkers. Further up is an area filled with wildlife that all have their own turf. Golden gecko hunters run around, Mole Rats just chilling, and on the other side there are Giant Radscorpions defending their burrows. Too much going on to make a safe player home.

Instead if you go left and back onto the main road between the radscorpions and fire ants you find billboard signs and a raider gang encampment. Further up is Nipton and Legion territory. There is nowhere you can build a player house.

Past Nipton are big hills with nothing but bighorners and Bradley's shack.
>>
>>157693202
It is actually kind of interesting. In Van Buren, Caesar's legion was just on of the many tribes in the mountain southwest, and they were facing a whole lot of opposition.

New Vegas turned it into them completely dominant group among four different states, when not any other faction in the series is that dominant.
Not even the NCR has that much control of California and the Core Region.

I think that's a good point, Obsidian introduced the Legion but not any opposing 'balance of power' group in the southwest, outside the NCR and Utah's mormons (to some degree). Even when the rest of the western side of the country has no reason to not be reasonably settled and organized.
>>
>>157693516
Too bad you can't use it because Viper Gang members patrol the area especially the Viper Gang ambush. if you continue on the big hills you reach Caesar's Legion safehouse. It is a safehouse but you need to have gone over to the Fort first to get the key.

Further up is the Nuclear Test Site with angry feral ghoul reavers that have such a high perception they can detect you from very far away. Instead if you go left you start to get to Wolfhorn Ranch and you can see the Raided Farmstead and the burned down farm where that kid went crazy after his parents became ghouls.

Past Wolfhorn Ranch is nothing but road but if you stray away you will find the Legion Camp and perhaps some more raiders. You go further up and you find a Ranger Station but if you go past the Legion Camp you find Broc Flower Cave and past that is Camp Searchlight. Past the Ranger Station and you're already there at Novac and you can get a player home there.

So there is no place to build a player home in a suitable location that isn't intruding anyone's turf.

Maybe you can renovate a house in Nipton to be a player home but still there is nothing between Goodsprings and Novac.
>>
>>157693623
>New Vegas turned it into them completely dominant group among four different states, when not any other faction in the series is that dominant.
DESU

I felt like they did it only to make the Legion seem like a credible threat to the NCR, because, realistically they wouldn't be.

That also kinda feeds into the other major issue I have with NV(Not that I thin its a bad game) where I feel like they made the NCR TOO stupid.

I mean, I get that the NCR is supposed to be dysfunctional, but the sheer amount of shit they fail to do, regardless of how simple it is, it just beyond the realm of beliveability.

On the other hand, the Legion is just TOO good at manipulating everyone, to the point it isn't believable.

New Vegas didn't have that moment where they pull back the curtan, and you see the NCR and Legion aren't as bad as you originally thought.

Liike, in Fallout 4, you spend the whole game hearing about how the Institue is behind everything, yet you eventually find out 99% of it is bullshit
>The Institute didn't destroy the CPG.
>The Broken Mask Incident was legitimately a 100% accident, and the synth was never supposed to be sent to the surface.
>Most synths inside normal human populations are the Railroad's Fault, not The Institute's.
>The destruction of University Point was mostly Kellogg, and not The Institute itself
>The FEV program was classified to the point not even the other division heads knew about it, it was just a small cabal of scientists on their own.

New Vegas didn't really have that.

the NCR is just unreasonably bad at everything, and the Legion is unreasonably good at everything, as its the only way to make the war seem fair.
>>
File: Colonel_Hsu.jpg (379KB, 976x697px) Image search: [Google]
Colonel_Hsu.jpg
379KB, 976x697px
>>157694163
>>
>>157694163
>Legion is unreasonably good at everything

That's a problem that I do have with the game.
Tthe player will constantly be told about what the Legion has done "the legion has razed this town, the legion is torturing these captured soldiers, the legion is enslaving people", aside from telling the player that these guys are the villains, it's also telling them that the Legion apparently doesn't need help, it's managing perfectly with player intervention.

Which not only gives the player very little reason support or feel sympathetic with the faction, it also gives them far less quest content. (barring that the game is already unfinished)
>>
>>157694690
>with player intervention.
*without
>>
>>157694632
Hsu is a nice guy, but totally unable, or unwilling, to do anything to improve the NCR's situation unless you basically drag him into it.
>>
>>157694163
>a crack team of modders will never become drinking buds with sawyer, convince him to write a legion side of the game as it should have been, and create a fuckhuge expansion east of the collarado fleshing them out as more than a mary sue faction with no grey morality
Why
Live
?
>>
File: bKHxllj.png (485KB, 880x1120px) Image search: [Google]
bKHxllj.png
485KB, 880x1120px
>>157695594
>Hanlon commits sudoku
>President Kimball gets assassinated
>Colonel Moore dies at Hoover Dam
>General Lee Oliver gets thrown into Hoover Dam
>based James Hsu becomes president
>makes NCR great again

>Caesar dies from his tumor
>Legate Lanius dies at Hoover Dam
>Legion starts a civil war over leadership and government philosophies
>>
>>157695865
The only real cut part of the Legion in NV was the town of Willow Beach on the other side of the river.

People mistake that the LEgion had cut content with the LEgion having cut content that would have made them the size of the NCr in-game.

They don't.
>>
>tfw no option to kill Caesar and take over his Legion yourself
Serious question though, in a culture like that, what would happen if you killed the supposed son of Mars? Sure a lot of them would be pissed and try to kill you, but could you not set yourself up as something greater? Especially if you cut his head off and put it on a stick? Obviously there will still be some who would make a martyr of him but this legion is still a tribe.
>>
>>157696583
They would all try to kill you, and then they would begin infighting over who is worthy to take over.

Sawyer actually talked about this a little is describing how Caesar is like Julius Caesar, specifically stating he didn't leave a clear line of succession.
>>
>>157696583
because it isn't a Bethesda game.
>>
File: 1474832618474.jpg (312KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
1474832618474.jpg
312KB, 1024x783px
Institute > everyone else
>>
>>157696583
>tfw proving caesar's dogma right and killing him
>>
I have just about had it with New Vegas Redesigned.

You fuckers convinced me FCO was bad and so I uninstalled it and went with NVR3 instead.

Now there's nudity that I didn't ask for, serious NPC changes that I didn't ask for, quests, items, scripts, and music I didn't ask for.

I just want NPCs to not look like shit. I don't want any of that other extra bullshit.
>>
File: 1473994753009.png (96KB, 926x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473994753009.png
96KB, 926x600px
>>157696761
please leave.
>>
>>157696684
True, it would be extremely shitty. Though like I said, I'm more interested in how they would realistically respond rather than sending endless assassination patrols after you that do nothing save make you richer
>>157696672
So, back to the killing? Fair enough.
>>
>>157697059
I wish you could have at least buried that little bastard out on the surface instead of leaving him to blow up in the Institute. Either one is fitting I suppose.
>>
so is this thread finally alive yet

I was hoping maybe we could rally NMA and all the oldfags together to bomb bethesda on social media for october 23rd out of pure spite for great war day
>>
>>157697336
i just want regular people to know what Bethesda did wrong and that they created a bad game.
>>
>>157697506

how many times has that worked over the past 8 years

Oh, we turned all the Bethesda fans into likeminded people like us! Yeah that never is going to happen because people legitimately like their games, and not that many stupid people either. The only way to make a difference is to make enough of a stink to Bethesda that they are forced to respond. Make a whole controversy out of it too, socially engineer some shit to make them look like assholes so that people jump on the bandwagon.

Or if anything just storm the devs personal accounts so they become at least aware that the old fans are still angry. Anything is better than letting Bethesda CONTINUE to get the constant pitiful praise they get on social media when they're ignoring the highly rated negative reviews of their games. Trying to influence Bethesda fans is useless.
>>
File: 1462921822291.gif (186KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462921822291.gif
186KB, 320x240px
>>157696095
>Colonel Moore dies
Truly the most satisfying kill
>>
What mods for weapons do (You) use, anon?
>>
File: anal.jpg (208KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
anal.jpg
208KB, 1278x720px
So how did someone within a vault with killer vegetation build a better prototype of a laser rifle?
>>
>>157699079
None. Just vanilla + weapons mods like WMX and Paint your Weapon.

I don't like tacticool shit. It doesn't look or feel right to use.
>>
>>157699083
>2 mfc per shot
>ugly green laser
>better
>>
>>157699079
I wanted to install paciencia sight fix, but now I get used to it.
>>
>>157699373
>Ugly
shit taste desu
>>
>>157699373
>better damage
>plenty of mfc so who cares
>>
>>157688553
It's near/ on Riverside. That area's pretty much a desert.
>>
File: 1429464851792.png (547KB, 1024x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1429464851792.png
547KB, 1024x1198px
>>157697059
I'll admit interplay/obsidian have distinctly better stories and worldbuilding but I enjoyed fallout3/4 immensely but fuck. It didn't occur to me just how fucking thin the veneer of FO4 really is
>>
>>157699828
Does it end up being more efficient though?

>>157699528
>he likes green
More basic than the lowest of plebs.
>>
>>157697913
I dont even care too much for Beth's games, and this is some hilarious as fuck conspiracy shit
>>
>>157697059
>>157697268
I still don't know why Bethesda took the role play out of the role play game.

It's BoS levels of incompetence.
>>
>>157700179
>Does it end up being more efficient though?
Honestly, if you're concerned about efficient usage of the MF cells, just exclusively use the plasma caster.
>>
File: Earlyfnvmapdraft2.png (733KB, 723x719px) Image search: [Google]
Earlyfnvmapdraft2.png
733KB, 723x719px
Heres an early beta map of NV with several locations that didnt appear in-game marked
>>
>>157700448
>underpass not on there
>>
>>157700309
Because what role playing means has changed in the many years, and what they are doing is more in line with the current definition of role playing then the classical one
>>
>>157700323
That's not the point. The original question called the fuckugly green prototype laser the "better laser rifle". Technically, it's not better if it wastes batteries.
>>
>>157700645
This was before Underpass IIRc.

That map is like, literally, draft 1 map
>>
>>157699079
simple retextures like WRP, EVE, and IHWT

i have barely added any new guns and i only have guns that more or less do unique things.

Glock 357 Pistol, Uzi, Double Barrel Shotgun, MP412 REX, M16, M4A1, Steyr Scout, B92FS, L96, Mateba Revolver, DEagle, HK CAWS, Pancor Jackhammer, G3SG1, G36K, WA2000.

Like half of them I didn't put into world loot rotation and you had to buy them. Many painstaking hours spent on balancing them and I still don't think it's enough.
>>
>>157700309
It's the LCD game. Gotta get a new audience. The last was five years ago with NV, the nin-hardcore fans probably forgot about it. I do wonder what they thought they'd gain by coming out in such a competitive year though. Hopefully this makes them try harder next time. They won't
>>
Will we ever get a non-shit fallout game ever again?
>>
File: 1476643157004.png (3MB, 3271x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1476643157004.png
3MB, 3271x1348px
>>157687810
Daily Reminder
>>
>You will never be a loving caring early 30-something father who abuses drugs, eats people, and slaughters entire villages while ignoring his sons abduction
>>
>>157701070
>Fucking up ALSiD
And the darkness comprended it not
>>
>>157701093
>father
you mean first-time mother with a law degree and no background military training
>>
>>157701070
But why would you defile Maria like that.
I thought Mil was based.
>>
>>157701031
You have to spook Todd first.
>>
>>157701263
Mil was never based.

All Mil ever did was take a metal texture, apply sharpness on it 100 times, then slap it on a gun, and call it a day.

Mil is one of the singularly most lazy modders out there
>>
File: 1475537604184.png (158KB, 636x856px) Image search: [Google]
1475537604184.png
158KB, 636x856px
How do I go through new vegas as a pacifist?
>>
>>157701859
speech, run away and abuse stealth boys
>>
>>157701859
Level up speech and sneak and go non-Legion?
>>
File: 1441040713731.jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1441040713731.jpg
7KB, 250x236px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJcep_l4388
>>
File: 1388846931620.jpg (74KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1388846931620.jpg
74KB, 765x1024px
>>
>>157701231
post partum depression is a hell of a drug
>>
>>157699083
Looks like they just lugged it there to prospect honestly, and being retarded tried loading it with sec instead of mfc and died
>>
>>157699373
with EVE, the laser is purple
>>
Who was your favorite companion in New Vegas?

I always traveled with Veronica and Rex
>>
>>157704835
ed-e
>>
>>157704835
Whiskey Rose and Ed-E.
>>
>>157704827
With EVE, your game will fucking die.
>>
>>157704965
>>157704989
I used ED-E a lot after Lonesome Road
>>
>>157704827
>There is a sticky note on the observable back of the weapon that says "Focus: 1064 nm, 532 nm (SHG), 8.18pm!!!" This refers to the wavelength of the laser light, 1064 nm (infra-red) being the fundamental wavelength of the laser and 532 nm (green) being the second harmonic. SHG stands for second harmonic generation, a frequency conversion process that uses a set of crystals that double the frequency of the light making an IR (1064 nm) light look green (532 nm, half 1064 nm).
>LOL PURPLE BECAUSE NO REASON
>>
>>157705380
welp. guess i'm changing it.
>>
>>157700309
Near enough every game they've made has had fewer RPG elements than the previous one, it's not exactly a surprise.
>>
>>157697059
Oh man
I fallow a Fallout page on Facebook, and a long while back and they asked 'what is wrong with Fallout 4?' or something to that effect

I want on this insanely long tirade about how fucking stupid the Institute is.

"We need to create the most realistic synths possible. They will be our slaves."
"Why?"
"Because they are the next step in human evolution! Mankind redefined!"
"Then why are they your slaves?"
"Also why did you give up on cybernetic augmentations?"
"Because its weird and not normal to live that long!"
"But making immortal slave robots that are almost indistinguishable from humans is?"
-mean while, in the Mojave-
>The Courier kicks down the door to the Followers of the Apocalypses doctors officer
>"DOC. I FOUND A NEW UPGRADE. PUT IT IN ME RIGHT NOW."
>"B-but you already have so many!"
>"DO IT FAGGOT."
>>
>>157706819
>-mean while, in Big Mountain-
>so if I livestream my brain and replace my spine and heart I can't get concussed, carry twice as much shit, and can't be poisoned? FUCK YEAH LETS GO
>>
>>157706819
Seriously, an underfunded, under supplied, group of 'doctors' who get most of their learning from old text books can preform highly advanced, specialized surgery on the fucking fly for anyone who asks
But THATS JUST SO MUCH FOR THE INSTITUTE. THERE HAS TO BE A LINE SOMEWHERE
AND ROBO-CLONE SLAVES IS THAT LINE!
>>
File: rarepepe.png (861KB, 960x942px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.png
861KB, 960x942px
>>157706819
>ranting on Facebook
>going on Facebook
>having an account on Facebook
Anon why
>>
>>157707045
He is more machine than man now.

>Twisted and evil?

What? No. He is the like the greatest hero who ever lived. After that Vault Dweller guy... who was also a cyborg!
>>
>>157707045
Don't forget the machnes that spontaneously generate usable matter and the hardlight invincible holograms.
>tfw my brother still claims the Institute is more impressive with synths, never mind the fact they're basically flash clones with some robot shit inside
Hell, even cloning isn't that impressive any more because it already fucking exists with Gary.
>>
>Joshua uses his pistol as melee only at the end of HH
Is it a bug, or is it because I bought all the .45 ammo from him?
>>
>>157707253
Don't forget casually coding sentient AIs
>>
File: 1474499776544.jpg (75KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1474499776544.jpg
75KB, 640x632px
So what is your favorite primary weapon? I gotta go with Pew Pew or gatling laser
>>
>>157701031
Maybe if Bethesda stops being shit and hire a third party developer that knows how to make an RPG
>>
File: Weap_joshua_pistol_whippin_45.png (177KB, 461x400px) Image search: [Google]
Weap_joshua_pistol_whippin_45.png
177KB, 461x400px
>>157707594
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Joshua's_Pistol_Whippin'_.45
>>
File: Fo2_Bozar.png (2KB, 174x57px) Image search: [Google]
Fo2_Bozar.png
2KB, 174x57px
>>157707752
>>
>>157707830
>Can't obtain one
>>
>>157707892
>bozar
Shit taste my boy
>>
what was the best for new vegas?
NCR,House,Legion,Yesman?
>>
>>157707752
That is a hard one
I swap around a lot

I was always a fan of a modded Laser Rifle (no scope), combat shot gun, Ranger Revolver, the All American and an Anti Material Rifle
>>
>>157708131
Its really matter of option
>>
>>157708131
tossup between house and ncr, legion just fucks everyone's shit up and yesman is just retardproofing the ending
>>
>>157708353
Yes Man can work (in theory)
It really all depends on the Couriers personality (and your own head canon I guess)

I always imagined he establishes some sort of council with all the different factions in the Mojave where he keeps the peace and shit
>>
>>157708750
What does the courier do when a fight breaks out?
Does he just take all his companions and kill that faction completely lol
>>
>>157708818
No he tells army of heavily armed robots to break up the fight
Drag both of the leaders back to the Lucky 38 and make them kiss and make up
Or just kill them
Again, depends on the Couriers
>>
>>157708750
no. the citizens of new vegas are a resilient and fair group of people. then you have the kings and the followers of the apocalypse helping people out.
>>
>>157709080
I always felt like the courier is just kinda eh about everything so hed probably just kill them if they made up
>>
>>157709280
Depends on how the player.
>>
File: oh no.png (504KB, 597x631px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
504KB, 597x631px
g-guys, is he gonna be okay
>>
>>157709658
I hope he did it
>>
Someone finally put down that sick Motor Runner sonofabitch. Good riddance.
>>
>>157710340
I always enjoyed killing the Raider bosses
if only because it makes the NCR looking woofully incompetent
"Reports are coming in that one guy high on UltraJet wearing a space suit killed every Raider from here to Forlorn Hope with a golf club and brass knuckles"
>>
>>157694001
>>157693516
what about the little blank area just south of primm pass near the caves?
>>
Why does this general feel so empty today?
>>
>>157713260
You can only debate about which favtion is correct and shit on Bethesda so many times before it starts getting old. If there were some new, more substantial mods out things would probably be different.
>>
why use 2 different generals?
why not combine both?
>>
>>157713797
Fallout 3 and 4 are completely different and are not considered real Fallout games.
>>
File: 62284-1-1472226852[1].jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
62284-1-1472226852[1].jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
>>157713576
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62284/?
>>
>>157714096
Actually very useful. I'm surprised I never found anything like that before.
>>
>>157713956
but they are fallout games, they are just have different gameplay
>>
>>157707752
I always go for a fully modified Hunting Rifle.Nothing like a .308 to put them face down in the sand.
>>
>>157705080
I don't know much about the mod. Why would it kill your game?
>>
>>157714323
they are not Fallout games because they do not stem from the same core ideas.
>>
>>157697059
>"Kellogg? Kellogg?"
>"Yes sir?"
>"There you are, Kellogg"
>"What did you need?"
>"I was wondering about the progress of my father i assume the wasteland hasnt taken him yet?"
>"No sir, hes actually doing pretty good"
>"Fantastic. I assume hes trying to find me? Asking around Diamond City, perhaps?"
>"Uh yeah hes still in Sanctuary."
>"Sanctuary? Where is that?"
>"The old neighborhood you all used to live in before the bombs...hes uh living there with the minutemen"
>"The minutemen?"
>"Yeah you know those guys who dress up as colonial settlers for no reason? Hes their leader now."
>"Oh yes them. So he worked to restore their ranks and they named him their leader eh?"
>"Naw their old one was too lazy. Anyway hes been building a village up there for a few months now. Sometimes he'll go kill some ghouls nearby. Thats about it."
>"oh...okay"
6 months later
>"Kellogg good to see you. Hows my father doing?"
>"Well our synths havent seen him in a while sir."
>"How? We have complete coverage of the commonwealth!"
>"Hes in Maine sir"
>"Maine? What in the hell is he doing there?"
>"Well you know that gen 2.5 synth detective we failed to kill and then just kind of let live in Diamond city?"
>"Yes."
>"Well he went with him to go find some asian girl"
>"For fucks sake."
>>
>>157714915
what are the core ideas of the real fallout games?
>>
>>157701859
Get a companion and have them do all the combat for you.
>>
File: fallout.png (18KB, 924x170px) Image search: [Google]
fallout.png
18KB, 924x170px
>>157715434
there's more to it, but the very fundamentals of Fallout 3 and 4 are wrong. The writing and design do not match the tone of the previous games and made too many unnecessary changes to present the player with the illusion of choice.
>>
>>157715434
those games have no consequences and the fact that they made a lot of NPCs unkillable proves that they want the player to play the game a certain way; their way.
>>
>>157715775
seems they share many similarities, i mean, i could say that fallout 3 and 4 are spiritual successors of 1 and 2, but yeah the writing of all the games are not perfect.
>>
>>157716108
but they have consequences, not big ones, but they are still consequences.
>>
>>157716419
they don't share any similarities.

Bethesda is just using Fallout as a brand. It's only Fallout by name only. Their generic games name-drop all the things from the previous games in a random chaotic order for recognition. They do not use the source material appropriately and they do not care.
>>
>>157716845
i think the franchise and the game just evolved for good. Yes they are not perfect, but they are good and i think that they are indeed fallout games.
>>
>>157710862
>Do three card bounty
>Dhatri tells you theyve got nothing to do know that you killed those three chucklefucks
Its so simple you dunces
>>
>>157718120
nope. not even close. let me guess, your first Fallout game was 3.
>>
>>157718335
yes, but that doesn't stop me to appreciate fallout 1, 2 an even tactics. i love a good RPG but the hate of 3 and 4 and the way how people react to even dismiss them as a fallout game really throw me off. But that just my opinion. Thank for read my point.
>>
>>157696761
>"We wanted to reflect the way the people of the 1950s saw the future. We wanted robots to look more like Robby the Robot and less like the Terminator" ~ Tim Cain

>" lets put a army of terminators in thur Gilbert!" ~ the meme guy who never tells the truth
>>
>>157710862
>Not tweaking the fuck out on turbo, steady, psycho and slasher, and then killing all the way across the mojave with a pocket knife
>>
Is there literally reason to not go 6 6 9 1 6 6 6 when making a character?i try to do other builds, but anything that isnt this makes me feel like i'm gimping myself.
>>
File: 1467842824675.jpg (168KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
1467842824675.jpg
168KB, 640x914px
Fallout Seattle when?
>>
>>157721668
>>
>>157721892
you miss out on those sick implants if you go 7 endurance. Also luck is a useless stat to put special points into since you can just boost it later
>>
File: 1387668366719.gif (463KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1387668366719.gif
463KB, 300x188px
>>157722903
>luck is a useless stat
>>
>>157723187
no, just useless to put excessive points into as you can just grab the luck implant then boost the rest using intense training and apparel.
>>
>>157706819
So much of this is wrong

>"We need to create the most realistic synths possible. They will be our slaves."
This is true
>"Because they are the next step in human evolution! Mankind redefined!"
This is not what mankind redefined means. Mankind redefined refers to the post-work state of existance that will be achived once synths are perfected, and humans finally exist in a state where they can spend 100% of their time doing whatever they want instead of having to deal with things like facility upkeep.

>"Also why did you give up on cybernetic augmentations?"
Because immortality in humans always leads to either insanity, or increased insanity, or some form of megalomania

See The Master, Professor Calvert, The Think Tank, Conrad Kellogg, House.
>>
>want to use new bison steve and awop
>they add cheat items throughout the map
why
>>
>>157724085
>house crazy or megalomanic
literally have never seen something so wrong in my entire life. One of his first conversations is about how he won't fall short due to a lust for more power.
>>
>>157701859

Avoid killing and fighting.
>>
File: 1450170143080.gif (2MB, 450x371px) Image search: [Google]
1450170143080.gif
2MB, 450x371px
>>157724085
>trying to paint the Institute in a good light
>trying to make the Institute sound competent and intelligent
>>
>>157724291
>One of his first conversations is about how he won't fall short due to a lust for more power.
>believing a megalomaniac when he says he isn't a megalomaniac
>forgetting his entire needless forcing of everyone around him to play doll dress up house party so he can try to pretend his precious city of Vegas was never destroyed in the war.

House is a clearly unstable control freak, completely disconnected from the rest of humanity, which is the fundamental reason why each of the three families betray him in one form or another.
>>
>>157724517
He doesn't want to play dress up, he has to though so he can attract the NCR and tax the hell out of them. His whole plan was to make the city seem pre-war yet still active so the NCR would want to move into the territory. If they walked through the mojave and just saw a ruined city full of raiders and a malfunctioning dam, they would have probably just fucked off.
>>
>>157724647
>He doesn't want to play dress up,
Except he does, which is why he kicked everyone else out of the Strip area, which onyl hurt his long term plans, much like everything else he has done.

> he has to though so he can attract the NCR and tax the hell out of them
Which is an entirely doomed plan because, as numerous people point out, the entire situation in the mojave is unsustainable to the NCR, and, after having fucked up for so many years, no one in the NCR wants to be in the Mojave.

Its pretty much directly stated that if the NCR loses, as they do in a House victory, the resulting political turmoil would destroy the NCR as a nation, making all their money worthless, and thus, making House's plan impossible.

House has functionally shot himself in the foot at every possible chance since the war, which is why, at the start of NV, he has literally zero chances of winning unless the Courier helps him.
>>
>>157724085
The Think Tank would've been fine to a degree, if they didn't end up reprogramming (read lobotomising) each other.
>>
>>157725026
Na, they were already immortal and unethical douche bags before the war, being kept alive longer would have only made them more so.

No to mention, the only reprogramming they did to each other was messing with their crhonomiters, so they had no idea how much time had passed, and erasing their memories of the outside world, so they wouldn't spread their evil out there also.

Nothing they did to each other made them more crazy.
>>
>>157724832
It doesn't matter if the NCR fails as a nation, house just needs to steal their revenue. Also the NCR would never collapse, they have too big an influence and also the heaviest plot armor of any faction. And even if they did, by the time the NCR actually collapses, it would be so far into the future that vegas would be a functioning independant state and wouldn't need them anymore. Realisitically, a house ending would just force the NCR out of vegas while still attracting business from their citizens. Sure, they'd lose power, but they'd just have to downsize and retreat back into california.
Also i don't know what you could be referencing by saying house shot himself in the foot. Literally everything that he directly handled himself went his way. The only times things got out of hand was when benny fucked him over, which was just a very small misjudgment in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: ianFW.jpg (118KB, 600x658px) Image search: [Google]
ianFW.jpg
118KB, 600x658px
>>157706819
>>The Courier kicks down the door to the Followers of the Apocalypses doctors officer
>>"DOC. I FOUND A NEW UPGRADE. PUT IT IN ME RIGHT NOW."
>>"B-but you already have so many!"
>>"DO IT FAGGOT.

>tfw this is pretty much the character i play in ever RPG

Human purity is overrated.
>>
File: Fallout - New Vegas.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout - New Vegas.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>157712934
do you mean here?
>>
>>157714323
So is Brotherhood of Steel but you don't see them talking about it do you?
>>
>>157725405
>Also i don't know what you could be referencing by saying house shot himself in the foot.
Have you played NV?

After being put into a coma due to his incomplete systems during the Great War, House wakes up in 2138, literally YEARS before even Shady Sands is founded.

Despite this, he makes literally zero effort to use any of his large robot workforce that he has access to(you know, the one he uses to recruit the 3 senpaitachi in the first place) to try to rebuild Vegas, and get the local peoples on his side.

If he had, Vegas could have been a self built functional city state before the NCR was even a thing.

To top this off, when he does get off his ass, a mere 7 years before NV begins, when the NCR first shows up in the region, he illogically screws over most of the local population by forcing them into run down slums, which only destoryed any possible support he could have gotten from them, but also dramatically weakened his power base.(if you remember, he recruited the Three Families and built Vegas to ward off the NCR a bit, as they didn't want to waste troops trying to take Vegas when they needed to fight the Legion)

Then, House takes the singular worst approach when it comes to running Vegas itself, being so entirely hands off that the White Gloves try to revert to cannibalism( a break in their contract), the Omertas develop the derogatory slang term "Not at Home" for House, and make their plans to gas the strip and take it over because House can't run it, and House's hand picked successor from the Chairmen betrays him as well.

THEN, to further fuck up his own plans, he sends one of his personal, and easily traceable, robots to organize an obviously suspicious order of 7 packages of various misc items, which only makes it incredibly easy to find the plat chip if you know what to look for, like Benny did.

This results in Benny getting the plat chip, House being left with zero agents, and his entire plan threatens to fall apart

(cont)
>>
>>157726008
In short, literally everything House has done has been entirely moronic, and obviously defeatist to his entire plan.

He shot himself in the foot by
-Not establishing a power base, and rebuilding the city, despite having over 100 years to do so

-Throwing out the overwhelming majority of people who could have reinforced his powerbase simply because they wouldn't play doll house dress up, despite the fact he didn't need them all too

-Not bothering to manage his assests in any sort of reasonable or logical way, resulting in all of them turning on him

-Setting up the singularly most stupid and obvious delivery method for his mcguffin item he NEEDED to have any chance at winning the war.

House did literally EVERYTHING possible wrong
>>
File: 1472750463670.jpg (40KB, 530x529px) Image search: [Google]
1472750463670.jpg
40KB, 530x529px
>>157725405
>>157726008
>>157726173
I'm so glad that for once I won't feel bad when killing Mr. House for my NCR run.
Thank you anon, my inabiltiy to win any arguments (be it on the internet or in real life) made me very dependent on others' opinions, and it's good to see something break the moldof faction discussion in this thread, which was being either a zealous Legionfag or a Housefag like myself.
>>
>>157726536
To be perfectly honest.

House is easily, bar none, one of, if not THE, singularly most poorly written major character in the Fallout franchise, excluding that non-canon BoS shit.

Nothing he does or says makes any sense, or hold any sort of logical weight to it.

The only reason I can see for liking him is that House is basically the worst of the Internet's armchair intellectualism rolled into one character.

He uses big words, and likes to talk a whole bunch of theory, but nothing he actually says makes sense.
>>
Poor T-45. The unloved middle child of the power armor family.
>>
>>157724291
Dude, I've only ever played House runs, and even I know that House is a megalomaniac. Any decent autocrat is.
>>
>>157725464
>implying cybernetics is somehow impure

The best way to improve the human condition is by upgrading ourselves with the tools that we created as a species. Gimping yourself by denying the gift of progress is probably the most inhuman thing someone can do.

Wasteland Cyborg Cowboy Messiah forever
>>
>>157696872
>I have just about had it with New Vegas Redesigned.
No, I specifically told you and everyone else who asks to get FCO if you DON'T want ridiculous changes and just want a simple face change.
But you didn't listen.
>>
>>157714651
It doesn't, it's a meme.
I've used it for years without a single issue.
>>
>>157726173
>despite having over 100 years to do so
>implying he wasn't in a coma for most of that time
Good job knowing what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1432160296828.jpg (25KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
1432160296828.jpg
25KB, 895x895px
>CaliberX adds a bunch of cool new ammo types to the game
>hand load perk now requires Guns instead of Repair
>every single ammo recipe has been changed to Guns instead of Repair
>all the energy weapons ammunition have been moved from working bench to reloading bench
>casings and hulls now have weight
>>
>>157731145
>Good job knowing what you're talking about.
Did you fail basic reading comprehension?

>>157726008
>After being put into a coma due to his incomplete systems during the Great War, House wakes up in 2138, literally YEARS before even Shady Sands is founded.
>>
>>157731782
>Did you fail basic reading comprehension?
Did you?
He didn't have "over 100 years to do so", he was in a coma until recently.
IIRC, he's had a decade or two.
>>
>>157731849
>He didn't have "over 100 years to do so", he was in a coma until recently.
Except again

HE WOKE UP FROM THE COMA IN 2138

The game is set in 2281, 143 years later
>>
>>157724085
>Conrad Kellogg
Kellogg is quite sane, and 200 years isn't immortality.
>>
>>157733965
So it's only immortality when they outlive the heat-death of the universe?
I'm not saying Kellogg is immortal, but 200 years for a non-ghoul is fantastic.

Are you the same retard who thinks House isn't immortal?
>>
>>157708818
>What does the courier do when a fight breaks out?
Passes a speech or intimidate check, probably.
>>
>>157715180
>>"Well you know that gen 2.5 synth detective we failed to kill and then just kind of let live in Diamond city?"
Fuckin' A, do they ever address why Nick isn't the target of some courser?
>>
>>157733965
except hes not, hes a psychopath, and even Father notes Kellogg was been getting more ruthless and cruel every mission he took.
>>
>>157734376
Because hes a failed prototype that they lost literally 100 years ago, and, at this point, they don't care.
>>
>>157726008
>After being put into a coma due to his incomplete systems during the Great War, House wakes up in 2138, literally YEARS before even Shady Sands is founded.
I thought he said he was jury-rigging software patches to not die until rather recently.
>>
>>157734448
>I thought he said he was jury-rigging software patches to not die until rather recently.
No, he says the systems crashed during the war, he had to shut the reactor down, then spent 5 years trying to fix the system, then fell into a coma for decades.

the coma happened AFTER he tried fixing his computers.

He woke up fro mthat coma in 2138

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/MrHouse.txt
Courier: How did you nearly die, defending Vegas?
House: Software glitches set off a cascade of system crashes. I had to take the Lucky 38's reactor offline, lest it melt down. For nearly five years I battled power outages and more system crashes until I finally managed to reboot my data core with an older version of the OS. I spent the next few decades in a veritable coma. But I survived, obviously - and eventually thrived.
>>
>>157734613
Where you getting 2138 from?
>>
>>157734642
The offical New Vegas guide. It also matches with what House says that he spent the next few decades in a coma.

Sawyer already confirmed the whole deal with House is a plot hole originating from the fact that originally New Vegas was going to be set between Fallout 2 and 3, but they moved it to after Fallout 3, but forgot to change dialogue and notes and shit to reflect that change.
>>
>>157734734
>Sawyer already confirmed the whole deal with House is a plot hole originating from the fact that originally New Vegas was going to be set between Fallout 2 and 3, but they moved it to after Fallout 3, but forgot to change dialogue and notes and shit to reflect that change.
The rest of the stuff is a valid argument for House sucking but I wouldn't hold an obvious dev oversight against him.
>>
File: maximum smug anime girls.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maximum smug anime girls.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>157734734
>The offical New Vegas guide
The Prima one?
>>
>>157734809
Even if you moved New Vegas to be set between Fallout 2 and Fallout 3, that still gives House like 60 years where he does literally nothing to further his goals, which is still outright dumb.

Even the Institute TRIED to work with the people of the surface, and help them the rebuild, within a couple decades of being founded.
>>
>>157735056
Correction, it would give him anywhere from 105, to 138 years where he did literally nothing.
>>
>>157734376
Not really. You'd figure they'd leave him be since they need some good press and he's the only synth people don't kill on sight but since they want to replace all humans with synths (I assume? The institutes endgame makes no fucking sense to me) it wouldn't really matter.

Fallout 4: it don't matter none of this matters
>>
>>157734440
Except they do care about DiMA and his synth haram which is miles away
>>
File: 014701332981.jpg (330KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
014701332981.jpg
330KB, 1400x1000px
I need help, /cfog/.
I have a GTX 660ti, and New Vegas crashes on launch unless I paste d3d9.dll into the directory, which makes the game think I'm running on an older card that it supports.
That's all fine and dandy, however, I can't install ENBs because they need their own version of d3d9.dll, which doesn't fix crashing like the other version.
If I rename one to d3d9a.dll, will they both continue to work, or will I just have to play without an ENB?
>>
File: 014922124168.png (417KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
014922124168.png
417KB, 1000x714px
>>157687982
Purest and most true best girl right here
>>
File: 1435547398360.gif (962KB, 540x324px) Image search: [Google]
1435547398360.gif
962KB, 540x324px
>>157736416
roll back drivers to 368.81 or download latest beta of NVAC

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635
>>
>>157740145
>lets literally anyone and everyone use her
>pure
>>
>>157741624
The Courier is the only one to ever use her though nigger.

Unless you give her to your friendos, which says more about you than it does her something something cuck
>>
>>157740145
I expected you to post Maria.
>>
>>157741806
You only have to leave her lying somewhere in your home and she WILL give herself to anyone who comes around. Face it, your waifu is a slut and she can't even help it.

>>157741905
>babe so pure, even her headshots are non-lethal
lmao 9mm
Good taste.
>>
File: sicario.jpg (23KB, 736x312px) Image search: [Google]
sicario.jpg
23KB, 736x312px
>>157740145
>tfw you will never pop a boner while wearing the Stealth suit as she asks "Do you like me?"
>>
>>157741905
>>157742176
>Chandler canonically uses her to bang
>pure

USED GOODS
>>
>>157742392
>Virgin Lady Maria
>not pure
Heretic.
>>
File: 1476624230265.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1476624230265.png
572KB, 600x580px
How is it that even the waifufagging in here is infinitely more entertaining than in /fog/?
>>
>>157742660
because here it's a fucking joke like it should be
>>
>>157742176
>even her headshots are non-lethal
Isn't the joke that using her to kill benny requires three shots in the head as opposed to the two he gave you?
>>
>>157745192
Wouldn't that depend on your characters guns skill or can it really only kill him with three shots?
>>
File: image.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>157708353
>ncr
Holy shit are people still this deluded?
It's literally the worst ending by far.
>>
>>157692384
>But Sawyer has stated the Legion does not have cities of their own, and no civilian anything of their own.
he said pretty much the opposite. as did caesar btw

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Caesar's_Legion#Behind_the_scenes
>>
>>157741905
>Unironically using a gun that once shot you in the head
I take that bitch and I throw her off Hoover Dam.
>>
>>157746692
>worst ending isn't legion
>vegas under the control of 1 dimensional wannabe romans who enslave everyone and murder anybody who doesn't want to be a slave
>ending literally emphasizes how fucking terrible life is for everyone under the legion

At least the NCR has the fucking guise of freedom and democracy
>>
>>157748031
Are you a liberal by any chance anon?
It's not the gun, it's the person. The gun isn't to blame for anything, it didn't have a say in who it shot
>>
File: 1420498582997.jpg (57KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
1420498582997.jpg
57KB, 600x677px
>>157746692
>It's literally the worst ending by far.
>>
>>157746692
>>157748157
Worst ending is Idiot Proof: The "Faction".
After that, everyone has their own opinion, but it's objectively the worst and only exists for, well, idiots and "what if it was actually a good idea u guise??!!"
>>
>>157749063
I would argue that even objectively (if you look pass Yesman/Idiot proof ending), then the Legion is the "worst" of the three remaining options.

Aside from Goodsprings and Primm paying taxes, and the Great Khans eventually get moved on regardless, NCR is probably the best option for everyone else. House is the best option for the Courier; same rewards and outcomes as Yesman but none of the responsibility of running New Vegas itself.

Yesman is still the worst ending though, for the reasons you described. It really should have been the Brotherhood or even Benny.
>>
>>157750694
>NCR is probably the best option for everyone else. House is the best option for the Courier
I see it as House is best for Vegas, NCR is best for the country as a whole.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 350x250px
>>157748157
>Legion enslaves everyone and murder anybody who doesn't want to be a slave
Try informing yourself before you spout bullshit, NCR-tard.
Legion only enslaves/kills backward tribals and those actively opposing the Legion.

>at least NCR has the fucking guise of freedom and democracy
You're literally saying their hypocrisy and dishonestly is a good thing, think about that for a second.
>>
>>157750694
>Brotherhood

there really should have been a brotherhood centered ending
i get that their entire quest line was meant to emphasize that the brotherhood's traditions are slowly destroying them, but still, i just want a proper fucking brotherhood ending
instead they either get raped, get pussified, or get turned into glorified raiders
>>
>>157750848
>roleplaying faggots
>>
>>157748157
Goodsprings, Novac and Primm can survive relatively intact under the Legion. I don't know about the others, but basically if they're neutral they generally do quite well.
>>
>>157750694
>brotherhood
>ok fork over your robots
> hey, niggers with the lasers, we see you cough em up
>house;your magic anti death pod, that's ours now
>platinum chip huh? guess what: ours
>NCR what the fuck are you doing that's not how power armor works give that back before you hurt yourselves
>ok that's all the tech then, peace bitches
>>
>>157750850
There is a fine line though. On the one hand I'm glad the BoS are only a minor faction in FNV, and the reasons behind that are well written and perfectly reasonable. If they were a major faction, you are in danger of making them too similar to the bastardized versions that Bethesda have created.

Still, two of the four endings are very similar, which in an ideal world, wouldn't happen. Caesar and Lanius are two different Legion outcomes but ultimately equal to just one ending, so why not the same for Yesman and House, and then simply add a fourth option.
>>
File: image.png (172KB, 415x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172KB, 415x564px
>>157750758
>NCR
>best for the country
whew kimball
go away, nobody believes you cunts
>>
>>157751091
>then simply add a fourth option.
>simply
>>
>>157751017
Novac and Primm are dependent on what choice you make. Novac is still overrun by the Legion, it's up the player whether or not they want to sort the ghoul problem out. As for Primm, obviously getting the NCR to take over will fuck them, and their only source of income, the casino, will be shut down under Legion control.

>>157751028
See this is how you'd do a Brotherhood ending. No "for the greater good/save the world" bullshit. Jump in, find whatever House has stored in the Lucky 38, fuck the NCR up, and then get out of there.
>>
File: 1424367056813.png (90KB, 310x558px) Image search: [Google]
1424367056813.png
90KB, 310x558px
Sicne this whole talk of NCR came up, should I destroy or ally BoS in my next run which is for NCR?
>>
>>157750848
>Legion only enslaves/kills backward tribals and those actively opposing the Legion
So a good 80% of everyone in the game?
>>
>>157751028
i'd dig this as an ending for the brotherhood
no hippie dippie crap, just tech thieving and fucking up any bitches who won't cough up
>>
File: 1470195037522.png (267KB, 438x465px) Image search: [Google]
1470195037522.png
267KB, 438x465px
>>157751028
>> hey, niggers with the lasers, we see you cough em up
Fucking kek
Great ending anon, although I'd like it if they went full crusade on Jacobstown and the ghouls scattered around the Mojave.
>>
>>157749063
Yesman with a Courier who genuinely cares about the situation and enlists all possible factions for the Independent Vegas is arguably the best ending.

Yesman with a "lol I blew all the other opportunities up" Courier is the worst, yeah.

That's the beauty of it!
>>
>>157751368
It's hardly the Legion's fault most of them are retarded pro-NCR circlejerkers.
>>
>>157751735
>Yesman with a Courier who genuinely cares about the situation and enlists all possible factions for the Independent Vegas is arguably the best ending.
I already covered that.
>"what if it was actually a good idea u guise??!!"
That's you.
It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>157751735
>yesman is a bad ending
I dun get it
I mean, if you really dont pledge your allegiences to any of the obviously insane and corrupt higher powers in the region, Yes man behind a good karma courier is a good ending

its meant to be about roleplay, right? When I hear people say its a bad ending I just struggle to get it
>>
File: IMG_8737.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8737.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
What if we bombard Beth's Social media accounts on 23rd and make our own "Great War"
>>
File: Hoover dam.jpg (445KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hoover dam.jpg
445KB, 1200x900px
So what are the downsides to legion other than getting instantly crucified because you tried to lit a cigarette or they found a card deck in your pocket?
I don't expect legion fanboys to answer seeing how much they adore their to-be-utopia, but I'd really like to see something more than just Caesar's cocksucking.
>>
>>157751818
It's great, actually. It's people taking stand for what they own and what they believe in. It's like American Revolution, but with killer robots.

>>157751876
I guess some people are too invested in NCR/House. Also Yes-man is both a "roleplay" ending and a "fallback" ending (it's possible to fuck yourself out of all the other endings but this one), some people do not like that.

I think it's beautiful, personally. Fallout never really was about being a nobody.
>>
>>157751876
>When I hear people say its a bad ending I just struggle to get it
It only exists so that idiots can finish the game.
Simple enough?
>>
>>157751937
What if we won't behave like retarded /b/ kiddies?
>>
>>157751304
Just looked it up, because I was fuzzy on the endings
Best Legion ending for Primm is giving the town to the NCR, because Slimm and Meyers both resist Legion rule and get everyone killed. NCR just abandons the place, and the Legion calmly claims it

Goodsprings loses some of its population peacefully under either NCR or Legion victory.

Novac gets run over by Legion regardless, but if you finish the REPCONN quest most of the Novac settlers escape.

Interesting set of criteria for some of them.
>>
File: 1462537633126.jpg (200KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1462537633126.jpg
200KB, 762x785px
>>157751968
>It's like American Revolution, but with killer robots.
>>
>>157752178
Ah, what a great comeback. We are the enlightened thread, after all.
>>
>>157751735
>House with a Courier who genuinely cares about the situation and unites all possible factions under him is arguably the best ending
Ftfy
>>
>>157751967
Only real downside is you have to kill House. Also Caravan/card games are fine you faggot

>smoking
TITUS
>>
>>157751968
You're hardly a nobody under NCR/Legion endings though.

You come out with the highest accolades both factions can give.
>>
>>157752310
In the NCR ending you get a medal and in Legion you face gets on a coin. That's all. The only ending where you can influence the faction somehow, apart from Yes-man, is House.

>>157752245
It's almost like you don't know what the word "arguably" means.
>>
>>157752242
If you come out with stupid shit, expect an equally stupid retort.
>>
>>157751968
>It's great, actually. It's people taking stand for what they own and what they believe in. It's like American Revolution, but with killer robots.
Shit I see it the same way, not sure why Housefags love to shit on it so much. I guess because their god has to die for it.
>>
>>157752282
Aren't card games like caravan some form of gambling?
>>
>>157752395
Some people get way too invested in one route, yeah.
>>
>>157752395
>I guess because their god has to die for it.
No, it's because your ending only exists so that you, being fucking retarded, can finish the game.
Not even a Housefag, profligate.
>>
>>157752390
>the guy/girl who won you Hoover Dam
>"have a medal and then we'll never speak of you again"

Yeah that isn't happening. I know it's only speculation, but you can't be that dense to think they'd be no future accolades/rewards for what you did.
>>
>>157751967
>survival of the fittest mentality means a huge mortality rate
>relationship with technology is flawed - I understand the logic, but that logic could easily be stretched to "we don't use things if we can't mass produce them, but we try to mass produce everything, with mixed results"
>lose almost all your companions
>Legion will fail without a decent Courier to mantle Caesar after Sallow's death
>>
>>157752536
Things can exist for more than one reason.

>>157752541
You were a private contractor. I think you are forgetting what your relationships with NCR were. You don't hold a position of office or a military post, you're nobody. And you can bloody bet Oliver is stealing all your credit.
>>
>>157751967
>extreme rigidity legally and morally
>"citizens" have no say in shit
>over the top punishments for even small infractions (crosses, burnings, beheadings, slavery, etc.)
>slavery a very real possibility
>have a vagaña? your job is to pump out legion babbies and nothing else
>most militarized faction
>a bit technologucally backwards
but
>most secure
>least internal strife
>no political bs
>not actually so bad to their own people once you get settled in
>solid af economy
>sweet larp parties
>>
>>157752806
>Things can exist for more than one reason.
Considering the main one is idiot-proofing, the others are irrelevant.
>>
>>157752843
>Considering the main one is idiot-proofing
Thanks for your input, Josh, I was wondering for a second here which one is the main one.
>>
File: IMG_8739.jpg (193KB, 1084x1108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8739.jpg
193KB, 1084x1108px
So I was asking Bethesda devs on twitter whether or not Jet is retconned as a pre war drug or not in 4 and one of them messaged me
>>
>>157752536
And your ending exists so you can be an edgelord, it's not like it's fucking hard to beat the game I did a playthrough with all four major factions.
>>
>>157752895
>I'm not in a position to respond to your questions
>responds anyway
What a guy.

>>157752940
>I did a playthrough with all four major factions.
Whoa, really?
That must have taken you so long!
How did you manage that!??!?!? :^)
>>
>>157752390
>in Legion you face gets on a coin. That's all.
>That's all
fampai he puts your face on the aureus. he practically names you his successor.
>>
>>157753090
It's never stated or implied. Would kind of make sense, though, but you'd still have to deal with him for some time. I mean, Graham was his friend and second-in-command too, until he fucked up.
>>
>>157752940
>And your ending exists so you can be an edgelord
That would be the NCR ending; it's for those who truly want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>157753226
I sometimes wonder what's more blindly hated and seen as the absolute worst thing in the world with literally no positive aspects in this general: NCR or Fallout 4
>>
>>157753391
Easily Fallout 4, at least the NCR has cool guns
>>
>>157752895
Actually seems kind of nice, and probably also knows they goofed. Not quite as charming as that handsome devil Todd, though
>>
>>157753186
>Courier
>ever fucking up when they can just reload a previous save
>>
>>157753557
Todd makes good use of his high charisma build.
>>
>>157752940
>Yesman "edgelord" ending
I mean
no?
youre dumb?
Yesman playthrough catered to people who wanted to have a decision in the mojave a little more directly, instead of hoping whatever higher faction swings along with.

What dont you get? Yeah, in the game it serves as a contingency but they couldve easily cobelled up an ending where you kill yesman and just kill shit at the dam if they NEEDED an ending for the sake of an ending.

youre dumb
>>
>>157753656
We aren't talking about TES, there's no CHIM in Fallout. As soon as you lose the control of player character, he becomes a character. Vault Dweller died a leader of a crappy tribe right next to a radioactive spill.
>>
>>157753691
He's saying a Legion is the edgelord playthrough.

I know Yesman is literally for retards like you, but this is ridiculous.
It's like you've no reading comprehension?
Wait, of course you don't, you actively choose Yesman.
>>
>>157753691
You need to read better nigger, I'm in favor of Yes Man. Unless you're some fuckhead falseflagging, either way get some apostrophes.
>>
>>157753691
>Yesman playthrough catered to people who wanted to have a decision in the mojave a little more directly
No, it catered to people who need an idiot-proofed ending.
You're obviously an idiot man, learn some fucking English.
>>
>>157753691
I don't think he's stupid, but he's pretty aggressive. Not really a person I'd enjoy a discussion with. Well, a """discussion""". Maybe it's youth, or some general frustration. We might never know.
>>
>>157753945
>it catered to people who needed an idiot proofed ending

So what you're saying is that it's impossible to choose an ending for the sake of it being an ending, and instead, everyone who chooses Yes Man obviously went and killed everyone else? Even though Yes Man's ending gives you the option to go around making amends with all the minor factions?

I'm with stupid up there, you really are dumb.
>>
>>157754082
>Even though Yes Man's ending gives you the option to go around making amends with all the minor factions?
So does the NCR.
In fact, every minor faction is better off with them and Yes Man.
>>
>>157736024
Thats because DiMA actually did something, and they only care about his self modifications and such
>>
>>157746980
>he said pretty much the opposite. as did caesar btw
No he didn't

http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Caesar%27s_Legion#cite_note-BCKD1-1
>Edward Sallow created Caesar's Legion as an imitation of the Roman Legion, but without any of the Roman society that supported the Roman Legion. I've written this before, but there are no optimates, no populares, no plebes, no equestrians, no patricians, no senate, no Rome. There's no right to private property (within the Legion itself). There's no civil law. There aren't even the ceremonial trappings of Roman society. Legates don't receive triumphs following a victory. No one in the Legion retires to a villa in Sedona.
It's essentially a Roman legion with only the very top commander having any connection to the "source" culture, the rest being indoctrinated conscripts from cultures that were honestly less well-developed than anything in Gaul. Gauls are pretty sophisticated compared to the 80+ tribes. Gauls could read the Latin or Greek alphabets (Gallic language, obviously), had extensive permanent settlements, roads, calendars, mines, and a whole load of poo poo that groups like the Blackfoots never had.

>Caesar's Legion isn't the Roman Empire or the Roman Republic. It isn't even the Roman Legion. It's a slave army with trappings of foreign-conscripted Roman legionaries during the late empire. All military, no civilian, and with none of the supporting civilian culture."
>>
>>157725512
This shit reflects sun, I think I will change it back to regular pipboy.
>>
>>157755679
>The additional Legion locations would have had more traveling non-Legion residents of Legion territories. The Fort and Cottonwood Cove made sense as heavy military outposts where the vast majority of the population consisted of soldiers and slaves. The other locations would have had more "civilians". It's not accurate to think of them as citizens of the Legion (the Legion is purely military), but as non-tribal people who live in areas under Legion control.
>>
>>157728006
I for one actually kinda like the T-45
>>
What should I know before starting OWB?
>>
>>157757614
enemies have a lot of health.

like a lot.
>>
>>157755679
It's just that civilians in Legion controlled cities aren't considered part of the Legion.
This is isn't hard.
>>
I wish there was a little more to killing Mr. House than in the final game. It feels deeply underwhelming that there's just a terminal that isn't even password protected out in the open
>>
>>157757614
Use the Laer against the enemies unless you wanna waste away all of your ammo.

Laer is just about the only effective weapon against the scorpions.
>>
>>157757695
>>157757960
What should I bring with myself there? Don't want to replay half of the dlc from the beginning.
>>
>>157757880
Maybe it's supposed to be some sort of character building thing? He's so arrogant that he thinks no one would even dare try and kill him? That's the most I can say without resorting to "not enough time to implement something."
>>
>>157757792
>It's just that civilians in Legion controlled cities aren't considered part of the Legion.
Which is exactly what I said originally.

The Legion has no civilian sector.
>>
>>157704835
Dean Domino
and God
>>
>>157708353
>retardproofing
You mean "kill everyone" insurance. Retard proofing is making essential characters out of anyone who isn't called "raider".
>>
>>157710218
If you're in the afterlife you can imagine the best game ever and will yourself to forever be content to play it
>>
>>157757960
>>157757695
>enemies have a lot of health

are you sure you're playing OWB? because in my OWB, everything's pretty fucking easy to kill, even the roboscorps
>>
>>157758364
What was your level during owb?
>>
>>157758364
are you playing on easy with a damage mod on?

Even playing on normal with RWD enemies still take a lot of hits.
>>
>>157704835
Arcade, Raul or ED-E

>Raul, I think I need to head on without you.
>Good call! I mean, if that's what you really want, boss.
>>
>>157758841
>was
playing right now, and I'm at 34, playing on hard

i'll admit i'm probably completely overleveled for it by now and abusing the reverse-whatever axe is probably helping a lot, along with sneak attacks on mr. bones and his lobotomite friends
>>
>>157758364
In OB, a Hunting Rifle is good for the fleshbags, and pulse slugs are good for everything else. Though something that goes boom doesn't hurt when you're in the forbidden dome.
>>
>>157758987
>sneak attack when the you're constantly stuck at [caution] because enemies can see you at all ranges once they spawn, even past your compass
>>
>>157758254
>is making essential characters
Hey, tell me what happens when you kill Yes Man.
I'm stupid and think that him jumping bodies when killed isn't making him essential.
>>
>>157757695
>>157758364
Enemies' health is hardly a concern in OWB compared to DM and LR. The huge problem being the countless enemies spawns.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (47KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
47KB, 500x313px
COFFEE CUPS
>>
File: 1469292908309.jpg (2MB, 1400x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1469292908309.jpg
2MB, 1400x1916px
>>
File: 1450041449897.jpg (84KB, 809x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450041449897.jpg
84KB, 809x960px
dead general
>>
File: 1475527570256.png (40KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1475527570256.png
40KB, 853x543px
>>157687810
>>
>>157765804
Both Fallout generals are pretty dead tbqh famalam
>>
>>157765804
>>157766003
It's just dead hours then again, this sometimes happens to /fog/ during the day lmoa
>>
Anyone got the mega link for Mr New Vegas' Secret Stash?
>>
>>157766003
Yeah what happened? /cfog/'s always been pretty slow but now both have them have really dipped around the same time, people going back to Skyrim and /tesg/ in anticipation of the remaster?
>>
>>157757880
There are unused voice lines that suggest that at one point, you could piss off Mr. House and have to fight through the Lucky 38 in order to kill him, while he taunted you initially and then started trying to bargain and plead with you or just ask you why you wanted him dead as you got closer.
>>
>>157767205
https://www.mediafire.com/?t38tjt8yb17dl
>>
>>157767892
I have a mod that restores them, it was interesting.

First Victor insults me in the lobby, then this asshole tries to impress me on my way. Then once I get to him he pussies out and suggests that I back off and we'll forget about it.
>>
File: 1475765443929.png (41KB, 811x850px) Image search: [Google]
1475765443929.png
41KB, 811x850px
>Got the Teddy Bear quest in the Legion
>Was originally going to give it back, I don't see any reason not to after all
>See the option to rip it in half
>Do it
>[Legion fame gained!]
>mfw
>>
>tfw no Gecko companion
>>
>>157759198
Having characters who can't be killed for reasons that are explained in-universe is a million times better than having characters who can't be killed and giving no reason for it beyond "the plot wouldn't work if they died".
>>
>>157770128
I completely agree, but it doesn't change the fact that he's functionally immortal.
>>
>>157769965
>friendly gecks in zion
>animal friend
>"pet" companion slot relatively unused
Shit I'd totally dig it
>>
>>157770128
The problem is that there isn't always such an excuse for most plots, and, given that the majority of RPGs don't like you attack civilian NPCs at all, no one cares outside a small group of autists who just want to MURDER DEATH KILL! everyone for no reason.
>>
>>157770240
I just meant that it's not really the same as making him "essential" in the sense used in Beth games, i.e. magically immortal for no canon reason.
>>
>>157770740
Of course, that's actually why I can respect it.
He doesn't just fall down to get back up because Obsidian expects you to play the game their way.
Having a logical immortality is so refreshing.

I'm fairly sure it's just Yes Man and children who are immortal excluding companions outside of Hardcore more, but Hardcore mode is the intended way to play, so I don't even count that
>>
>>157769965
>tfw no ghostbro companion
>>
>>157770489
>no one cares outside a small group of autists who just want to MURDER DEATH KILL! everyone for no reason.
>for no reason

Hey, what does RPG stand for?
>>
So, if you enter "psb" into the console in New Vegas, it says it adds 156 spells to the players spellbook (obviously left over from Oblivion). There's no way to access these nonexistent spells, but would it be someone possible to add the spells from Oblivion into New Vegas. The game seems to think these spells exist. Are they just hidden somewhere in the game files, or is it just because New Vegas and Oblivion use the same engine, and it's just a weird leftover?
>>
>>157771414
>would it be someone possible to add the spells from Oblivion into New Vegas
Yes, but it would be relatively difficult.

>is it just because New Vegas and Oblivion use the same engine, and it's just a weird leftover?
It's not "just because", but yeah, they use the same engine and coding.
Some effects and things are counted as "spells" in the coding.
It's a fucking mess and I really don't know how they get anything done.
>>
>>157771152
>Hey, what does RPG stand for?
It means playing a role within a ruleset created by a hgiherp ower, aka the DM, aka the devs.

If that ruleset involes "you can't attack civies becuase we don't have to time to make 1000000 backapths in case you do, then that is the role you play.

Which is exactly why almost every RPG ever made doesn't let you just straight up attack civilians or other plot related NPCs.
>>
>>157771918
Thanks for giving me a proper answer to my shitpost.
Sorry
>>
>>157771152
Rocket Propelled Grenade
>>
>>157771015
Apparently ED-E is essential during LR because he's needed to finish it, so it seems they couldn't avoid all instances of unexplained immortality, outside of the base game at least.

Anyway I wish the primary needs stuff and the other Hardcore mode changes were separate but stackable modes, the latter seems like it's just how the game should've played to begin with, but I think a lot of people pass it up because they don't want to deal with eating, drinking and so on which they just see as annoying and not something that enhances the challenge or gameplay, unlike ammo weight, chems working over time, stims not healing limbs etc.
>>
explosives/unarmed is a good combo yeah? Both builds I haven't focused on yet, work well together from an rp standpoint (tough enough to lug an rpg around? tough enough to throw a punch when you run out of ammo), and I figure unhinged man with a plan to blow everyone the fuck up run would work for yesman, which along with legion are endings I'm missing
>>
File: 4096[1].jpg (187KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
4096[1].jpg
187KB, 600x518px
i know this has nothing to do with the classics fallouts and New Vegas. But how mucho did Bethesda fucked up the entire lore of fallout
>>
>>157774212
>But how mucho did Bethesda fucked up the entire lore of fallout
Not a lot to be perfectly honest.

The only "lore" they "fucked up" was stuff said by in-game NPCs.... which are always notoriously wrong and liars.
>>
File: fallout timeline.png (39KB, 909x583px) Image search: [Google]
fallout timeline.png
39KB, 909x583px
>>157774212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78

skip to 8 minutes. fuck that retarded intro.

also watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A34poZ6paGs
>>
File: 1454743429267.jpg (21KB, 413x356px) Image search: [Google]
1454743429267.jpg
21KB, 413x356px
>>157774212
>How much did Bethesda fuck up the lore?
Pic related.
>>
File: IMG_8740.png (279KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8740.png
279KB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>157775190
Based man
>>
File: 1436719194199.png (26KB, 684x737px) Image search: [Google]
1436719194199.png
26KB, 684x737px
Those anons who say that I'm dooming the wasteland by siding with the NCR, they are just lying, right? They aren't telling the truth, they are are just too blinded by legion and too busy spreading its propaganda, right?
>>
>>157775851
The only way to save the wasteland is by killing everything in it and start over, so yeah the NCR is the good ending in that regard.
>>
>>157775851
Yeah, dont listen these retards who played only vegas.
>>
>>157775851
no, they're right
but legionfags also doom the wasteland
as do housefags
as do yes-fags

the only way to fix the wasteland is to purge it of corruption, and to purge it of corruption, you must purge it of life

but the NCR fucked over the only people who could do that, so now there's no hope for the human race at all bye bye game over you lose
>>
>>157775851
All factions have both strong and weak points in the game. Also, as we're never getting another game in the setting written by non-retards, you can safely disregard any """canon""" that would try to establish what happened after New Vegas. Isn't that great?
>>
>>157776129
See this nigger gets it.
A yes-fag could turn the murderbots out on the wasteland though, that could help.
>>
File: 1471280739773.jpg (365KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471280739773.jpg
365KB, 640x480px
>>157776129
Enclave is the only valid answer
>>
>>157776107
But I am one of them

>>157775995
>>157776129
This sounds awful.

>>157776374
I know, but my problem is that I've been wrong about so many things and so many times that I no longer trust myself with having or forming (m)any opinions. And to be frank, seeing all these legion and house praising anons and numerous posts calling NCR the harbingers of doom and such makes me wonder: Are they, to some degree, right? Or is this really jsut 4chan posters being extreme as usual (see /pol/)?
>>
>>157776623
enclave's dead, brother
>>
>>157776698
>This sounds awful.
t. mutie
>>
>>157776698
>this sounds awful

it's the truth anon
the enclave was right all along
the only way for salvation is to kill the muties en masse and repopulate earth with truly civilized people with uncorrupted genes
>>
>>157776698
Enclave is objectively terrible faction, you'd know it if you played Fallout 2. Anyway, the point of RPGs is that you can make choices that you feel like making without getting hurt or hurting anyone. In the end, there's only you, the game and the ending slides you've got.
>>
>>157775851
literally everyone who argues that the ncr is the bad end ignores the ending slides that say the exact opposite
>>
>>157776807
>>157776863
Oh, I thought you meant like literally all life (all muties, all ghouls, almost all humans except select few or w/e)

>>157777012
I know anon, but nothing hurts me more than makign a decision that I think is good only to find out that when when the dust settles I fucked over way more people than I wanted to.
>>
>>157777186
>Oh, I thought you meant like literally all life (all muties, all ghouls, almost all humans except select few or w/e)
You thought right
>>
>>157776698
>>157694163
>>
>>157777186
You're getting memed on by Enclave supporters.
>>
>>157775851
Do Chief Hanlon's quest before you make any decision on what faction to join and decide if he is right or not he is.

The cool thing about this game over any Bethesda Fallout games is there is an argument to be made for everyone, some are stronger than others however.

NCR:
>Bureaucracy
>Corrupt
>Citizens are taken care of
>Water barons control pretty much everything
>Some semblance of law exists
>That law can't be enforced because the NCR is too big

Legion:
>Would likely fall apart if Caesar dies
>If Caesar is cured it probably extends his life another 15-20 years, making it possible for him to find a better replacement
>Brutal to everyone and doesn't afford the luxury of humanity
>Forcibly unites everyone under one culture and purpose, which theoretically eliminates conflict

House:
>Doesn't give a fuck about anyone outside of New Vegas
>Criticizes Caesar for being a tyrant despite his end goal being tyrant of a space colony
>Charismatic and respected enough to keep people in New Vegas under control
>Unknown if he even gives a fucking about the Mojave and not just New Vegas
>The NCR will likely eventually come back to start another war

Independent:
>Literally anything can happen
>>
>>157770358
>tfw you can't pet non-hostile creatures by interacting with them, same as tipping brahmin
it's a shame
>>
>>157777831
You forgot the hidden choice

Enclave:

>Freedom and justice for all as long as you arnt a mutie
>>
>no good legion mongrel companion mod

The only cool looking dogs in the game, rest have derp faces.
>>
>>157778469
Honestly the Enclave ending would just be using Yes Man or House to secure New Vegas and then systematically sending all the muties to """""labor""""" camps.
>>
File: Flagnarmor.gif (180KB, 640x489px) Image search: [Google]
Flagnarmor.gif
180KB, 640x489px
>>
>>157778719
At least the trains will run on time
>>
File: 0132449128451.jpg (110KB, 320x658px) Image search: [Google]
0132449128451.jpg
110KB, 320x658px
>>157778843
>>
I'm in the process of trying to combine New Vegas Redesigned 3 and Fallout Character Overhaul 3.

Trying to get the realistic voice-face-race matching from Redesigned but with the better character creator options from Overhaul.

I'm also taking out the invasive nudity and rotting corpses from Redesigned because it's just so damn edgy. It will just change NPC appearances and nothing else.

Wish me luck.
>>
>>157779623
FNV is pretty edgy desu.
>>
>>157779623
>invasive nudity
que?
No experience with it, how's the nudity invasive, it's not a porno mod isn't it?
>>
>>157780629
female characters can appear nude and certain dead female characters are nude.

that's not what i wanted. i just wanted better looking faces and hair.
>>
File: legionwall.png (13KB, 367x461px) Image search: [Google]
legionwall.png
13KB, 367x461px
>>157775851
They were right.
>>
>>157780912
>only females
disgusting, if you're doing
>muh immersion
make everyone nekkid underneath
what female characters are nude anyway? Like the prostitutes, or does it go full batshit and sometimes ruby nash will decide to go naturale
>>
>>157781380
i guess characters that can sleep with the courier.

if i wanted a nude mod then i will get a nude mod. it should be separate and most importantly optional.
>>
>>157781728
amen
good luck with your frankenmod
>>
File: 1456001148788.gif (3MB, 245x263px) Image search: [Google]
1456001148788.gif
3MB, 245x263px
>>157774830
Except for the pre-war guy that wrote in a terminal before the apocalypse about a drug that wouldn't be invented for another century.
>>
And also with FCO3, there is a file called eyebrowm.nif that for some reason crashes your GECK when you try to open the menu for editing weapons.

The eyebrowm.nif file for FCO2 works just fine and I'm going to use that instead. Hopefully nothing bad will happen. We will just see.
>>
File: 1460329496646.jpg (264KB, 661x716px) Image search: [Google]
1460329496646.jpg
264KB, 661x716px
>>
>>157785391
big iron
>>
>>157785391
only a profligate would post this
>>
>>157786112
this post would only a profligate
>>
>>157781952
Except Myron himself states in Fallout 2 that pre-war companies discovered that the protein extract, which caused brahmin dung to be able to be formed into jet, formed a narcotic when exposed to be basically any amount of bacteria.

Which is why they started to feed it to cows instead of humans as it was originally designed for.

the idea that no company, epscially with how shady companies were in the Fallout universe, would take advantage of that is absurd.

Not to mention that the Bishops mention getting kicked out of Vault City for Mrs. Bishops jet habit, which happened long before Myron invented Jet in the first place.

Fallout 2 itself canonially establishes that Jet existed before Myron.
>>
Why does pulse gun work not that good in owb?
>>
>>157787725
Honestly Jet doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, but Vertibirds just seems absolutely retarded considering they went from not existing pre-war to being fucking mass produced.
>>
>>157787887
The bonus damage is flat.
>>
>>157788143
>but Vertibirds just seems absolutely retarded considering they went from not existing pre-war to being fucking mass produced.
Theres really not that many pre-war vertibirds in Fallout 4.

90% of the ones we see are post-war ones made by the Enclave, and used by the BoS

Also, Vertibirds never "didn't exist" pre-war, they were never COMPLETED pre-war.

Vertibirds were still in prototype/testing stage. Which is why we see so many around Boston, as it was one of the militaries biggest R&D areas/testing grounds.
>>
>>157787887
they knew that a robot themed dlc would break with an anti-robot gun, so their robots take a bit less damage from it
>>
>trying to renegotiate with Mr. House after obtaining the platinum chip

He schooled me like a boss.
>>
>>157787316
BIG IRON
>>
trying my best to make all the NPCs have their original look but it's hard when you can only use GECK to see their appearance and you have to compare between two master files.
>>
Why do people hate colonel Moore again?
>>
>>157791530
Because she's a cold-blooded murderous bitch. I mean, kill Khans, okay, I can see that, Khans are assholes. Provoke and kill The Kings - nope, not today.
>>
>>157791530
She's a profligate trollop
>>
>>157791530
shes an uptight bitch
>TFW you remember that hentai pic+story of Moore fucking soldiers to boost morale
>>
>>157791168
Don't mods exist out there that make the NPCs look more like their in game descriptions/playing card counter parts?
>>
>>157791976
doesn't cover everyone
>>
>>157768386
What happens if you agree to back off? It would have been cool to see House treat the Courier with more respect after he's demonstrated a willingness and capability of killing him
>>
Fuck i have to start over because I hate the non-feral ghoul faces for FCO. I will use Ghoul Hires Retexture instead.
>>
>>157787725
>Not to mention that the Bishops mention getting kicked out of Vault City for Mrs. Bishops jet habit, which happened long before Myron invented Jet in the first place.
Avellone admitted in the Fallout Bibles they fucked that up. There are canon issues abound from Fallout 2 onwards desu
>>
>>157793917
Fallout Bible was rended 100% non-canon by Avellone himself before Fallout 3 even came out, making the explanation equally not canon.

As such, the way Fallout 2 stands, Mrs. Bishop got Jet before Myron supposedly invented it.

Beth just exploited what as a fuck up to effectively expand the story of Jet.
>>
>>157794408
Can you really tender dev musings and discussion non canon though? Obviously if it was something like "oh yeah and Denver is overrun by dogs" then that can be considered non canon, but "we made a mistake in our game" can't really be vetoed as not true.
>>
>>157792441
Like who?

I currently have NVCE installed it covers a lot of people.
>>
>>157794704
When the guy who made the musing himself said its 100% non-canon, sure.

Especially when later games take that "mistake", and explain it, thus making it not a mistake.
>>
File: just.jpg (10KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
10KB, 250x242px
>got hand loader at lvl 14 or so
>now lvl49 and haven't craft a single round
>>
>>157752895
What a qt
>>
and another thing about the FCO3 modified ghoul faces is that when you strip them of their armor, their face and neck do not match the rest of the body. those ghoul faces are gray and their body is orange/red (?). If that doesn't break immersion then I don't know what will.
>>
>>157751765
>t's hardly the Legion's fault most of them are retarded pro-NCR circlejerkers.
No, actually, most of them want to be left the fuck alone; and, seeing as one of the main themes of the series is that megalomaniacs who think they know what's best for the wasteland are always wrong, it's hard to see the Legion in a sympathetic light.
>>
>>157751967
>So what are the downsides to legion other than getting instantly crucified because you tried to lit a cigarette or they found a card deck in your pocket?
Do you mean for the Courier, or you personally?
Because basically no one on 4chan outside of maybe 10% of /fit/ would survive training.
>>
>>157763680
Is thast Steve Fucking Dillon artwork>?
>>
>>157798767
You're thinking of Glenn Fabry, the guy who did the covers for Preacher.

Steve Dillon's the guy who's responsible for Frankface.
>>
>>157798945
>>157798767
I think it was Boyarsky. He did all the XTREME fallout artwork
>>
>>157798945
>You're thinking of Glenn Fabry, the guy who did the covers for Preacher.
Yes I am, thank you. Dillon did the interiors.
>>
I returned to Vault 22 to get AER14 because I didn't know it was there when I did the quest and when I tried to leave the fifth floor (not the small nook where the rifle is), the game just hangs up.

I mean I don't even need the gun since I'm not an energy weapons char, and I did the quest a long time ago, just a weird thing to break the game.
>>
>>157751735
sawyer/avallon (i forget which) confirmed that yes man doesn't unite the mojave, and that house does a better job in that regard. The way they put it, the courier is just some random bumfuck guy who was in the right place at the right time, and that he doesn't have the diplomacy skills to unite everyone. House on the other hand has years of experience and knows how to unite everyone under one banner. I really wish people would stop using this argument for yes man since it's confirmed to just be fanfiction.
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 634x340px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 634x340px
we should all learn to be like dempsey
>>
>>157801316
Avellone has jack shit to do with Vegas main plot, and Josh would never said anything that would imply that a certain ending is a "wrong" one. So you're talking out of your ass.
>knows how to unite everyone under one banner
I guess you were so infatuated with him you completely missed that he has zero interest in that.
>>
>>157801316
>doesn't have the diplomacy skills to unite everyone
My Courier has maxed speech though, he's pretty diplomatic. I'm sorry you don't understand the concept of role-playing games. Maybe Fallout 3 where the most important thing your character does is escorting an invincible nuke-throwing robot and then killing him/herself to throw a switch would be more up your alley?
>>
>>157801428
Dempsey can fuck off 2bh
>>
>>157801489
http://jesawyer.tumblr.com/post/133867000061/3-disclaimers-i-love-new-vegas-love-the-legion
"The independent ending is “free” with all of the consequences that come with a weak/non-existent government. Each sub-faction within New Vegas is free to conduct themselves as they wish, often coming into conflict with other sub-factions. As there’s no higher governing or law enforcement body (exception: Securitrons), it’s pretty hard for things to run smoothly."
overly hostile faggots like you are why nobody likes us
>>
>>157801820
>abloobloobloo my save scummed mary sue character with maxed out stats can save the entire world because i read the wiki
kill yourself
>>
>>157801820

>my mary sue character needs to have a perfect ending
>clearly you don't understand this so you need to go play a game where there's no good ending
>>
What's exactly in special Contreras stock, chems?
>>
someone give me an enb that will run 60 fps on a gtx 960
>>
>people think this garbage looks good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_fvoNGTlQ
>>
>Freedom under an army of benevolent robots and a god like mailman worse than the fascist rule of a bunch of maniac slavers in skirts
legionfags are delusional
>>
>>157801316
>and that he doesn't have the diplomacy skills to unite everyone
CHA > 6 + 100 speech + idolized by every faction.
>>
>>157806645
So what? You think just because factions like you, they're going to like each other? Do you really think the brotherhood of steel will turn a blind eye to the technology at nellis, or the super mutants whom they've been at war with for over a hundred years? Or how about the powder gangers and raiders, do you really think they'll just stop what they're doing because "oh ok guys the courier said we can't loot shit anymore, funs over",
Long story short, your shitty mary sue can't fix all the problems of the world.
>>
File: 1465748454221.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
1465748454221.gif
866KB, 352x224px
guys i need you to tell me what to play

i just finished my first new vegas run, i was a 1 intelligence melee and explosive using crazy black man who worked for the legion. i never fired a gun that entire playthrough except the first tutorial bb gun. then near the end i wanted to see what using a gun felt like and i right clicked and it went to iron sights. i was shocked and now i want to use guns for my next playthrough.

BUT

when i saw house slowly get pulled out of his chamber and his limp body twitching in the dark with the steampunk surroundings, it made me think "wow, now this is how i remember fallout, grim dark, unsettling, and immersive dialogue." and it gave me a craving to play fallout 2 again.

so im not sure which one i should do, play FO2 which i haven't played since i was like 12, or a new run of FNV with guns. does fallout 2 work on win8? i havent played fallout 1 yet, is it good? i want to pay vanilla since i barely remember fallout 2. which mods should i use if doing a new FNV run?

also what the fuck was that ending?
> mfw doing all that work to win the hoover dam fight and not being able to play the game to see the profligates in New Vegas get slaughtered or what the rest of the wasteland is like with casers rule.
>all you get is a shitty clip instead of showing, not telling, the story.
also you can't become a legionare yourself and capture people and make them slaves? get outta here. knowing every ending is going to be unplayable after you win it almost makes me not want to play, but iron sights in a post apocalyptic game seems comfy to me.
>>
>>157807090
blame bethesda, lack of funding and time restraints led to them having to cut post ending content.
>>
>>157751098
I figure Kimball and Oliver are kind of fucked regardless of the NCR winning, particularly if you convince Hanlon to give up his plan and go back home in the end.

The Courier would become a celebrity, or at the very least a major historical figure, and how many Couriers, seeing how badly Oliver and Kimball fucked the NCR troops in the Mojave (hell, at least half the NCR runs are because people feel sorry for how badly the NCR troops are getting fucked) and mismanaged the war, would help them save their careers.
>>
File: FNO.png (1MB, 595x640px) Image search: [Google]
FNO.png
1MB, 595x640px
>>
>>157752401
The trader at the Fort plays Caravan with you.

Nobody there has a problem with this.

Caravan is a game of skill, the fact that people can choose to gamble real money on it isn't one of the requirements, plenty of people only play for five or six caps.
>>
Question to everyone, who else got there hopes up when fo4 came out, I got into fo1 and fo2 back in the day and loved them, I played 3 and thought it was ass and then new Vegas came along and it was very good and I thought the series would take off from there, fo4 is literally cancer to the fallout world
>>
>>157697059
>suicider mutants

This one probably confused me the most. Is there any explanation given for these guys?
>>
>>157808652
you hated fallout 3 but bought 4 expecting it to be better when it's from the same developer
>>
>>157806997
>brotherhood of steel
>powder gangers
>raiders
>surviving
>>
File: 1458053981798.jpg (45KB, 568x460px) Image search: [Google]
1458053981798.jpg
45KB, 568x460px
>>157807796
>its not gonna happen
>>
Well I didn't think fo3 was bad in general, it was bad compared to the other ones, fo4 was just a piece of autistic cancer
>>
>>157807796
>voodoo tribals
>giant radgators and everyone thinks they are real dragons from the comics or books they have read or myths they've overheard
>mix of pre-war tech knowledgeable vault dwellers with surface-dwelling survivalist simple folk
>a weird re-imagining of mardi gras
>>
>>157809339
>>a weird re-imagining of mardi gras
You mean, jsut mardi-gras.
>>
>>157809410
that would be hilariously ironic if something so loosely interpreted ends up being completely unchanged
>>
>>157809339
>Bayou Hillbillies riding giant dragon flies try to kidnap you and sacrifice you to a really giant dragonfly for sacred good boy points.
>>
>>157809230
>instead we wait a decade for fallout new york where you have to track down your wife's son
>>
File: 589.jpg (69KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
589.jpg
69KB, 600x886px
>>157807796
>>157809230
>>157809339
>>157810383
>>157810583
STOP
>>
>>157810583
NYC would be terrible but as we discussed in a previous thread Western NY would have a fuckton of potential
>>
>>157806997
Nobody can solve those conflicts. Might as well not play the game m8.
>>
>>157810583
>>157810810
wouldn't new york just be a giant crater? same with d.c. i don't understand how so much of the capitol wasteland was still intact when that entire state would be THE #1 target for atomic bombs. were their bombs tiny or something?
>>
>>157775851
The NCR needs some serious reform.

But it honestly isn't a worse choice, particularly if you do the Hanlon quest properly, largely because the NCR is actually full of decent people who just want the best for everyone (but don't have the power to make it happen, see the 'reform needed' above).

So they're no worse than Legion (based on way too many faulty and precarious assumptions, plus a slave army/not-big-planning-but-big-bloodthrist Legate), House (one man with ALL the power, who has a decided tendency toward megalomania and an obsession with personally micromanaging everything, which has lead to serious fuckups in the past), or Independence (which can lead to a whole host of problems based on lack of reliable authority, centralized planning, or the manpower (beyond killer robots) to carry out big plans.

They're all 'potentially' viable and all 'potentially' fuckups. Just in different ways.
>>
>>157811201
DC is also where we have a lot of MDS
so probably many of them missed
and western ny would not be as totaled, NY would get ass raped but thats only the city
>>
>>157806997
I wish Elder McNamara/Hardin would have given you a quest to take over all NCR stations like Golf and also Ranger Stations to remove all their power.Would end in the Brotherhood spreading past their bunker and in the next quest,you have to kill Caesar and eliminate all Legion from Fortification Hill.
>>
>>157812352
>i wish the BoS were an end-game faction
They are, join Elijah.
>>
Name a single bad thing about the Legion. You can't.
>>
>>157812784
Legionaries fuck each other.Plus,they all act "holier than thou"
>>
File: 1476763688535.jpg (185KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
1476763688535.jpg
185KB, 640x914px
>>157813014
>Legionaries fuck each other
I asked for a bad thing.

>they act holier than thou
They are.
>>
>>157812521
If only the ending with teaming up with him to use the Cloud to remove all life from the Mojave was not the main DLC ending.
>>
Holy shit this is a general that needed to exist so much. Anyone here have any real experience with the "shitty" BoS game? Surely it can't be that bad?
>>
>>157813190
No,them being literal faggots makes them impure.They're not holier than thou after a good .308 round to the head or 12 gauge magnum buckshot in the face.
>>
>>157812784
They think they know what's best for other people.
>>
File: Lucky357Magnum.png (863KB, 2300x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky357Magnum.png
863KB, 2300x1100px
>>157807090
You should have played with guns and then play F1-2.
You missed most of the fun, so I'd suggest a proper run with guns.
>>
>>157808350
>Caravan is a game of skill
It could have been if both players have the same deck.
>>
>>157813926
thanks for answering my question. any guns you' reccomend that are fun? is dual wielding a perk? can i be a gunslinger with 2 revolvers?
>>
>>157813926
I've thought about doing a full luck playthrough where I take Fast Shot and Built to Destroy and literally only use Lucky just for fun, but it seems kind of redundant to replay the whole game just for that. I guess I could build a character around that playstyle but I'm an uncreative faggot and would wind up making a Han Solo type guy.
>>
>Driver Nephi and Bert Gunnarsson were both Mormons from New Canaan
>Bert Gunnarsson came to New Vegas and attempted to redeem his friend back to the church
neat
>>
>>157807331
Lol no.

Post ending content was cut really early on in development when they realized it would simply be impossible to get it done, period.

Having more money and more time wouldn't have made it possible.
>>
File: 45788-1-1333665894.jpg (235KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
45788-1-1333665894.jpg
235KB, 1680x1050px
>>157814752
I'd suggest try all by yourself. Don't forget about gun runners arsenal.
>>
>>157808350
>Caravan is a game of skill
Caravan is a game of how many 6s, 8s, 10s, Js, and Ks you can find.
>>
>>157811201
According to the Fallout 1 manual, nuclear bombs in the Fallout world were low yield explosive wise, but high yield radiation wise.

Basically all Megaton+ sized bombs had been removed from the nuclear arsenal in favor of far smaller kiloton bombs that had less explosive effect, but far greater radiation outpuit
>>
>>157815042
Is that why post-game lines for various characters were recorded.
>>
>>157812784
They gimp themselves by not using available technology.
>>
>>157815051
whoa what font mod is that? i need it.
>>
>>157815208
DESU, yes.

Deacon in Fallout 4 has lines for shit that were cut before even the player character started getting VA.
>>
>>157815276
Dunno, screen is from google.
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45788/
>>
>>157812784
>the non existent group of people I like are better than the ones you like
cancer
>>
>>157814752
you can't dual wield in fallout games.

guns in new vegas are broken down into categories.

1handed
Semiautomatic pistols - fire typically fast but do less damage than revolvers
Revolvers - typically do more singe shot damage but you only have 6 shots
Submachine Guns - does less single shot damage than semiautomatic pistols but fires much faster. also has much higher recoil.

2handed
Lever-Action Rifles are just like revolvers but hold more ammunition than revolvers
Semiautomatic Rifles just like semiautomatic rifles but have more ammo capacity than the pistols
Bolt-Action Rifles fires slower than or equal to the speed of revolvers but does a lot of single shot damage. Typically have a magnified scope mod.
Fully automatic rifles are the same as SMGs but hold far more ammo capacity.
Miniguns require a lot of strength and skill to wield effectively.

Shotguns
All shotguns do a ton of single shot damage but are split into 7 and have a lot of spread. So let's say it does 100 damage, but now that damage is split into 7 so the damage will read 14.3 x7

However there are different shotgun ammunition that will change how the damage is transferred.

By default all shotgun ammo is divided by 7 but the damage is increased to 1.2x

3/0 buck or 4/0 buck will make it so the damage is divided by 3 or 4, respectively.

Shotgun Slugs will only deal 1.0x damage but the full bulk of the damage is divided by 1.

1h Shotguns
Sawed-Off Shotgun fires two shells at once. This means it consumes 2 shotgun ammunition per shot. However, even though the single shot damage is high, it is divided by 14 instead of 7 and has such a high spread that you must be very very close to use effectively. It has a very low damage-per-ammunition ratio.

2h Shotguns
The damage they inflict are all divided by 7 by default.
The lever-action shotgun is a very good mid-game shotgun.
The Riot shotgun is a very powerful lategame fully automatic shotgun
>>
>>157814319
I play with the regulation deck of 52 and still beat scrubs like Johnson Nash, who stacks his deck with kings.

Skill.

(no, I don't savescum, either, I accept my wins or defeats as they come)
>>
Is there literally any point to endurance? I never paid much attention to SPECIAL, but reading through this now it seems fucking worthless.
>>
>>157816634
Implants. Extra HP(20 per point of endurance).
>>
>>157816634
Unless you're making a meme energy weapons character, perception is easily the most worthless.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKtAXzjyHQ4

>billy knight is voiced by rob corddry
>>
>>157816634
>>157817060
Whenever I go low intelligence, I go high endurance. Whenever I do a stealth/sniper build, I go high perception. Maybe it is useless, but it just fits.
>>
>>157816634
Implants, HP (20 has saved me more than once), perks.
Endurance is amazing in hardcore/JSawyer and worthless in casual/vanilla.
>>
>>157817598
>>157817208
>Not going 10 luck
Its like you don't want to crit.
>>
>>157819189
I can't use any headgear but recon beret because of this shit. They shoudnt put it in the beginning of the game.
>>
>>157817060
>missing all those speech checks
It's second only to speech an barter
>>
>>157816196
I'd like to see energy weapon overview like that.
>>
>>157802460
Of course there'll be problems, but nowhere does that say that House is better.
>nobody likes us
lmao

>>157802579
You save entire world in Fallout 1 and Fallout 2. In New Vegas, you merely decide the political fate of a region. And I said above in this very thread that as far as I'm concerned, Courier does lose "protagonist power" as soon as the game ends. Still, they're an exceedingly capable individual (or not, you can play as an idiot after all).
>>157803181
>my mary sue character
You mean like The Chosen One and Vault Dweller?
>>
>>157825063
>Courier does lose "protagonist power" as soon as the game ends
Not the guy you're arguing with but the Courier, by the end of the game and DLC, has the potential to be legitimately superhuman.

NV would have benefited from a global reputation system and changing passers-by comments once you build up a bit, similar to Morrowind
>>
>>157825692
Superhuman isn't infallible. House is super-human and he fails.
Global reputation would make little sense in a game with factions that hate each other's guts.

Also, there are reputation-related comments I believe, "If you were in Army you'd be a general by now" if your NCR rep is high enough.
>>
>>157825858
>Superhuman isn't infallible
But it does mean a respectable amount of their "protagonist power" is actually character based
>>
>>157826496
Ehhh, it's hard to argue about. The Courier is extremely skilled, sure, half of them could be a machine by the endgame. I mean, even when they're not a protagonist they're a force, but not really as much of it.

That reminds me, you never meet a previous FO protag in a true Fallout game, but IIRC in Brotherhood of Steel you could meet Vault Dweller.
>>
>>157825692
How notorious are you though because in the Mr New Vegas news stories he never connects you to your past as the courier shot in the head. Though and he's way less of a fag than three dog so at least there's that.
>>
>>157828857
>he's way less of a fag than three dog
Probably because he's not a nigger or even a human for that matter
>>
>update Nexus Mod Manager
>game now starts with a black screen with some weird cross-hatch overlay and slowly gets lighter

Time to do it the /vg/ recommended way
>>
So the Far Harbor and Nuka World trailers actually look really good. Huh.
>>
>>157832392
Wrong general, fuckwit.
>>
>>157699083
Purple if you're using EVE
>>
>>157832816
Nah dude I know where I am. Hence the "Huh." on the end there.
>>
File: thatboyaintright.png (146KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
thatboyaintright.png
146KB, 480x352px
>finally enough money to stockpile 12 Ga. ammo and upgrade to the hunting shotgun
>bout to go through OWB, pulse slug everything, and get muh free STR for 6-7 strength guns
dis gon be gud
>>
>>157751363
Do you side more with Hsu or Moore?
>>
>>157833474
Good taste, nigga.
Shame there's not pulse shots for revolvers.
Being a high tech cowboy can be suffering.
>>
>>157699083
>the vault is full of green plants
>laser rifle found there has an uniquely green beam
Literal pottery.

Also that beret actually looks nice with the ranger gear.
>>
So what do you guys do with uniques that don't match your current playstyle? I usually save them, even though there's really no reason not to sell them off
>>
>>157835434
Stick them in a locker in my safehouse. It's like a collection of some sort.
>>
File: 1476108541215.jpg (53KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
1476108541215.jpg
53KB, 457x446px
>decide to give Primm Pass a try, still have 2 stealth boys from Goodsprings
>tell ED-E to wait by the Emergency Service Railyard so that he doesn't mess with the Deathclaw
>successfully sneak past said deathclaw with just 1 stealth boy
>discover Harper's Shack
>arrive at that well known to me viper camp, expecting an easy fight
>wait a sec.jpg
>all of them are equipped with Grenade Rifles
>die within 3 seconds as numerous explosions occur 10 cm away from me, about 2-3 per second

Am I really not allowed to explore?
>>
>>157835434
I hoarded them for years, every single one.
I'd even ditch important loot I was carrying to make room.
Then again, I'd also hoard everything I could, even when I had more money than I needed.

For the last year or so, however, I've taken a different approach.
Seeing as how I with JSawyer and have a tendency to play as myself 4 Strength I actively avoid hoarding or even taking things I don't specifically need.

I'll only loot ammo from enemies for barter, only take armour/weapons if I'll actually use them.

Instead of keeping unique things for keepsakes of adventures, I'll take something specific to that area such as only taking one Gold Bar from the Sierra Madre.
I'll place these items around my player home usually the revamped Novac apartment from the pastebin
By the time I finish my playthough, my house will be filled with keepsakes.
>>
>>157835814
>>all of them are equipped with Grenade Rifles
>>die within 3 seconds as numerous explosions occur 10 cm away from me, about 2-3 per second
The worst.

>>Am I really not allowed to explore?
Git gud.
>>
>>157835926
I was just level 6 and with a crappy albeit beloved by me wasteland explorer outfit.
Thankfully I saved by Harper's shack so that I can get ED-E to die with me.
>>
File: 20160507071122_1.jpg (427KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160507071122_1.jpg
427KB, 1920x1080px
>>157835846
>keepsakes
good rp-ing my man
>>
>>157690297

>Denver is confirmed completely overwhelmed by the legion with all the dogs wiped out
>Twin Mothers are dead
>We never actually see the 80s

THANKS AVELLONE
>>
>>157836195
Supreme taste, anon.
Glad someone else gets it.

Although sometimes I will keep a piece of armour or weapon, usually added in by mods, like Red Kelly's armour from NVB2.
Why did I -have- to kill him?
>>
>>157812784

They don't give female couriers any actual justification for working with them since you never see the all-female Cult of Mars mentioned in background lore
>>
>>157836334
Money, fame.
>>
File: 20160507072617_1.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160507072617_1.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>157836310
Any screenies of your souvenir shelves? Always curious how other people decorate their game
>>
>>157836576
At the moment, no.
I recently upgraded my computer to the point that it's entirely new, barring the laptop harddrive I have as extra storage, so I don't have any screenshots.

I'll make sure to post some when I get back to where I was, as I understand that curiosity.

Yours is interesting.
How'd you manage to get the Deathclaw arm in there?
Did you spawn one or does the Deathclaw Hand model show up with blood when dropped?
>>
File: 20160507072553_1.jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160507072553_1.jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
>>157836737
It's the deathclaw hand item dropped, looks exactly like that since this was a vanilla screenshot
pain in the dick to get it up there but it worked eventually
>>
>>157836871
Seems like it would have been an awful hassle to get it to sit right.

I often keep the Lonesome Drifter's guitar or the one from inside Willow's tent against a table near a chair and that can be a bitch to get to sit right, especially when I think I've got it grabbed by the top, but I've got it by the bridge and it'll spin like crazy.
>>
File: 20161019094501_1.jpg (424KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161019094501_1.jpg
424KB, 1920x1080px
>>157837231
yeah, even worse is since it's jointed it'll wig out even harder than normal, and 9/10 times it just plopped to the ground
what was even worse was probably the lobotomite goggles/valence combo though
and you don't need to steal the drifter's guitar, there's a free one in the sierra madre
>>
File: 20161019094624_1.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161019094624_1.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: image.png (321KB, 501x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
321KB, 501x742px
>>157837231
>Willow
>>
>>157837895
>the lobotomite goggles/valence combo though
I've never even grabbed them before only done OWB once or twice
What was the issue?

>and you don't need to steal the drifter's guitar, there's a free one in the sierra madre
I know, it's almost always Willow's guitar. I don't even like her that much, I just can't turn away from her making me a wearable Sherrif's badge out of the Sunset badges.
>>
File: 20161019094535_1.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161019094535_1.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
>>157838049
It's been a while, but from what I remember the goggles had an extremely funky center of gravity that didn't line up with the model, and the valence thing was even weirder since there was invisible collision under the halo, so trying to get it to sit nice on top of the goggles was a nightmare
>>
yo, haven't played in like 6 months

any good mods come out?
>>
>>157838146
Sounds pretty fucked.

I like that you took the time and presumably went out of your way to pick up the Evil Gnome.
>>
>>157838225
Fuck off back to your thread and kill yourself, tripfag.
>>
File: 20161019094527_1.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161019094527_1.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
>>157838248
well it was a full playthrough so I was killing all the legendaries anyway (you can see the legendary fire gecko's hide back in the trophy room shot actually) and the gnome was right there
>>
>>157838225
I was about to recommend some excellent mods to you, but then I saw you were a degenerate tripfag.
>>>/a/cross/
>>
>>157838331
so nothing? neat.
>>
>>157838334
Fair enough, actually.
I never even thought of collecting their hides, but I'll only even happen upon on the legendaries by accident.
>>
I know what they're going to do you sniveling fuck. They're gonna stick red-hot sticks up our asses and sing fucking songs about it.
>>
File: 1466968667314.jpg (178KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466968667314.jpg
178KB, 533x800px
>>
>>157839724
lanky motherfucker looks like a strong breeze would snap him in half
>>
>>157839840
I don't think they get proper rations.
Seems they lost all their MREs somewhere.
>>
>>157839724
>>157839840
>small frame.jpg
>>
File: 1476582209653.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1476582209653.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>157840361
>Willow
>>
>>157840614
What the fuck is that greentext come from?
>>
>>157840714
I think he just linked the wrong post.
>>
>>157840756
No, that was me, and I meant to link to that post.

I have no idea where the greentext came from, though. I certainly don't recall copying it, or pasting it, or anything else.

Shit, I never even used that shitty mod.
>>
>>157840862
Then that's pretty weird.
You may have just accidentally highlighted "Willow", clicked on the post you replied to and it would have greentexted it for you automatically.
>>
I wish there was a version of underwater hideout that made the whole complex just one cell. it's not THAT big.
>>
>>157841418
You could probably give it a go yourself, it's simple GECK stuff.
It's pretty much LEGO at that point.

I believe in you, anon.
>>
also is the sierra madre vending machine in the underwater hideout still broken?
>>
>>157841506
I have never used GECK before and I'm kinda scared. I haven't played FNV since like January and I'm rebuilding my mods from the ground up. I might do it as a personal mod if I can figure out how to do it.
>>
>>157841595
>I might do it as a personal mod if I can figure out how to do it.
If you're going to do it at all, it would have to be a personal mod.
Can't upload shit you didn't make.

>I'm kinda scared
Don't be.
What you're thinking of doing is, and I really can't stress this enough, fucking simple.
There are official videos that'll show you what to do and everything.
>>
File: 1473448932937.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1473448932937.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
How does /cfog/ tweak their games?
Myself:
>have MAJOR realism autism
>allways have to make damage realistic, as in, headshots are super deadly, getting hacked at with a fireaxe generally will kill you in short time aswell
>end up with a headshot-quisckope apocalyptic wasteland where I either blast the 7 raiders attacking me in their fucking head or end up reloading after my inevitable death
>healing simply doesn't cut it anymore unless I stack a stimpack on a blood sausage on a thin red paste with 100 medicine while taking cover like a pussy
>stealth sniping is almost a necesity unless I'm decked out in power armor, jacked up on med-ex and buffout

I'm actually begining to miss the whole bulletsponging concept, I miss having to unload a whole clip into each enemy, while also comfortably healing over their peashooters.

Should I just mod the damage back to default and enjoy some actuall bulletspraying? What do you enjoy /cfog/?
>>
>I'm gonna rebuild my mods from scratch, just gonna open up whatever mods I am familiar with and interested in
>lets not get tooooo out of hand though
can't wait for my NV to crash and burn

>>157841878
alright, I'll figure it out, what are some good general tutorials on GECK I should read before I get started on it.
>>
>>157843695
Just the official tutorials would be optimal.
They're on the website.
After that, I'm sure there's a lot on youtube.
>>
>>157843785
I'm just scared I'm gonna break some of the functionality of it and then have no idea how to fix the stuff that gets broken.
>>
>>157844337
You can just do a fresh install if anything goes wrong.
>>
>>157842059

I download a ton of immersion mods and tweak them to all play nice because all the gameplay mods in the world won't stop the mojave from feeling kinda lifeless
>>
File: fo-nv-lonesome-road-antique.jpg (141KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fo-nv-lonesome-road-antique.jpg
141KB, 1280x960px
>Want to roleplay as a silver tongued rogue type character who isn't too bright but always capable of talking himself out of a situation
>Can't bring myself to not put all 10 points into intelligence because all those missed points
Fuck man am I autistic? This really bothers me for some reason, and I really really want to put 7 into luck and strictly use Lucky just because it sounds fun.
>>
>>157835846
lel

I also do this, expect I also like to take things from significant enemies as trophys, so by the end of the game I'll usually have things such as a deathclaw hand, maria, salt-upon wounds helmet etc.
>>
Has anyone though of using the penthouse as a player home? I'm thinking of doing that after I kill House and using the presidential suite for my companions
>>
>>157847484
>all those missed points
You don't need to have everything maxed out.
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>157836424
Big legion dick
>>
Is it possible to side with NCR without killing House? I have no right to kill him.
>>
>>157849118
You can put him back in the tube without killing him but that's it.
Even then, Moore plans on sending someone into the 38 to finish him off, so putting him back in amounts to torturing him before his death.
>>
>>157849118
Side with him and stop being a faggot
>>
>>157849268
Doesn't taking him out and then putting him back in kill him anyway? Something about contamination
>>
>>157842059
Vanilla+ is the only way I can play, although what I consider to be "vanilla friendly" might differ from some people.

Also I can't ever bring myself to wear power armor or use bullshit overpowered weapons. It just feels far too OP, even playing on hard with hardcore and JSawyer installed.
>>
>>157849470
I think he'd die after a while anyway.
Regardless of how you put him back in, it's far more cruel than killing him.
>>
>>157849270
But our lord and savior Joshua Graham makes a good point about how he is no different than Caesar, who rounded up the local tribes to do his bidding.
>>
>Putting points into charisma
Just curious, why?
>>
>>157849767
roleplay and fairness instead of min maxing in a roleplaying game
>>
>>157849767
If you want your companions to do everything for you, then put points into charisma.

Aside from that it's pretty pointless.
>>
>>157849767
If you're playing some sort of smooth-talker.
>>
>>157849767
Some people probably just get triggered when they're the most diplomatic smooth-talking motherfucker in the Mojave but their Pip-Boy says they have 1 CHA.

>>157849947
Your stats screen not describing your character's abilities accurately doesn't inhibit your ability to roleplay. What other kind of game would you min max in anyway?
>>
>>157850019
You can literally get charisma to 100 even with only 1 point put into it. If you're roleplaying then yeah by all means put points into it, but if you don't give a shit about companions it is literally worthless.
>>
>>157850126
I should have said an easy roleplaying game, even on hardcore very hard jsawyer, min-maxing is pointless
>>
>>157721697
Isn't that just The Frontier.
>>
>>157850269
I thought Frontier was Portland?
It still looks like stupid "tacticool" shit, and I for one will not be downloading it.
>>
>>157850169
>but if you don't give a shit about companions it is literally worthless.
I could see some people putting points into it for an early boost in Speech and Barter as well.
It all depends on the character you're making.

That said, I very rarely put it above 2.
>>
>>157849767
For catching fucking Glanton in NVBIII
>>
File: Cowboy.png (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy.png
76KB, 500x500px
R8/h8 my rogue gunslinger.
>Strength: 6
>Perception: 4
>Endurance: 6
>Charisma: 1 (will max out speech/barter just fuck putting points into it)
>Intelligence: 5
>Agility: 8
>Luck: 10

>Traits: Built to destroy and small frame
>Allegiance: House (Never done a House playthrough)

Well lads, anywhere I can improve or am I set?
>>
>>157850776
Nah, looks like a pretty sick build, anon.
>>
>>157850776
>le minmax

just console command your shit to 101 instead and spam "killall", seems just as fun
>>
>>157850776
what rp justification would cowboy curtis use for siding with house? that was exactly my plan once I finish my yesman explosive jihadist playthrough
>>
>>157850930
>minmax
>with a Perception that low

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>157851024
>perception
>ever mattering

Also:
>hey guys check out my minmaxed rogue
>but as we all know, rogues aren't very perceptive
what the fuck anon?
>>
>>157851004
My gunslinger (named him Joe) isn't really smart, just in it for his own sake and knows he can't run shit on his own so isn't interested in taking House's place.

Honestly I only took 6 strength because I wanted to be able to use the Medicine Stick in case I ever got tired of Lucky. I know I could go for the implant, maybe I will now that I'm thinking about it.
>>
>>157849767
Giving toys to mini-boomers.
>>
>>157851182
You need 6 perception for 2 very nice perks.
>>
>>157851489
Which perks?
>>
>>157851182
>minmax
>picks small frame
No.
>>
Is there a mod which lowers my INT after constant drug abuse?
>>
>>157852634
Sniper, better critical especially.
>>
>>157853337
>1 free agility point
>not minmax
>>
>>157853420
I think there was a more in-depth drug addiction mod on LL, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>157853337
That is a free agility point you autist. Yeah the limb damage hurts but it is easily countered if you're not an autist and know how to get stims.
>>
File: +1 RAD.jpg (87KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
+1 RAD.jpg
87KB, 400x500px
>>157856995
>autist
>autist
>not playing on Hardcore
>>
>>157856995
>limb damage
>stims
what do you mean by that?
>>
>>157856995
>playing on anything but hardcore
what is wrong with you
>>
What's the best build for someone who's never played fallout 2 before? Gonna go in for the first time
>>
File: 1475903723045.png (127KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1475903723045.png
127KB, 299x299px
>>157857502
What the hell do you mean? Stims heal crippled limbs in NV.

>>157857183
>Wanting all the fun sucked out of the game
Is hardcore still fun? The sleeping, eating, and drinking seem a little much to me but I've never tried it.
>>
>>157857951
On hardcore, you gotta either use doc bags or HAIL HYDRA!.

Also, hardcore gives point to half the items in the game, including food and water.
>>
>>157857951
>Stims heal crippled limbs in NV
no they don't. You have to heal limbs by using Doctor's Bags, Hydra, Healing Poultice, Weapon Binding Ritual, or going to see a doctor.

I don't know what kind of mods you have installed but you shouldn't have to cheat because you find the game too easy. Sleeping in bed and having your limbs instantly repaired is just wrong. Just enable console commands and activate god mode if you wanted to breeze through the game.
>>
>>157857951
I can't play without Hardcore mode on.
I turned it on on my second playthrough and it just feels wrong without it after a few thousand hours.

It only adds to the fun.

And no, Stimpacks only heal limbs in pussy mode.
>>
>>157853841
agility does nothing but slightly boost AP, guns skill, sneak skill, reloading speed, and holstering speed. Not entirely significant.
>>
>>157857909
1 Agility, whatever else you want.
>>
File: Industrial_hand.png (799KB, 1300x850px) Image search: [Google]
Industrial_hand.png
799KB, 1300x850px
>This is a holdout weapon
>>
>>157860476
>no holdout energy weapons
beep boop
>>
File: Compliance_Regulator.png (914KB, 1400x950px) Image search: [Google]
Compliance_Regulator.png
914KB, 1400x950px
>>157860605
>>
>>157860719
Improved holdout weapon.
Gotta spec 50 into Sneak for that.
>>
>>157858215
Stimpacks literally do heal limbs, just not on hardcore. Read the wiki.
>>
>>157860791
Just use a sneak boi
>>
>>157858215
They heal limbs in casual mode, assuming you're not just being a cheeky cunt and pretending casual mode doesn't exist.
This is why the primary needs bullshit should've been a separate setting from all the other changes Hardcore mode introduces, having to eat and drink and so on is just annoying and only worth it for immersion and probably puts a lot of people off, the other changes are actually good.
>>
>>157861089
He's making a joke, anon.

>>157861182
Just that actually work?
I figured it had to be permanently over 50.
>>
>>157860476
Considering you can hide superheated knife in your underwear, I dont see anything wrong with that.
>>
>>157861245
nope, it's the same as any other skill check
>>
>>157861472
That's pretty cool then, but I hate talking to people while using a Stealth Boy.
Doesn't make a lot of sense, seems like they should kick you out.
>>
File: 1476647284517.jpg (45KB, 250x268px) Image search: [Google]
1476647284517.jpg
45KB, 250x268px
So how much food/water should I carry with me for my first Hardcore run and also is having the Vault 13 canteen cheating?
>>
>>157857909
The number of companions you can have is equal to your Charisma divided by two so it's not as useless as you might expect and if you like companions, you might not want to dump it.
You can get around it with Charisma boosts from chems or equipment I think, though.
>>
>>157862049
You can scavenge what you need for a while from, say, killing and cooking animals, especially if you have the canteen, but without bringing water, you may have to drink it dirty.
After a while, you'll want to gather/buy the ingredients to make high-tier foods like Caravan Lunches, as they're not readily available otherwise.
>>
File: 1456499283666.png (586KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1456499283666.png
586KB, 800x712px
>>157862049
>turned on hardcore preparing for it to be hard
>end up selling all of my food and water constantly
>>
>>157862049
Depends what you want to do. You can always pickup plenty of food and water on the go, but you should make yourself some coffee or atomic cocktails if you plan on being awake multiple days, as getting SLP down is more difficult. I usually carry around 5-10 pure waters and 5 steaks of some kind. And i dont eat stale, disgusting food or old world food and drink dirty water as RP.
>>
>>157862574
Yeah its a bit too forgiving in my opinion. The problem in Mojave is that clean water is all around and the area you go around, even if you dont fast travel, really small. The survival aspect really doesnt work when there are dead bodies and chests every five meters.
>>
>>157860476
>it's... my lucky cufflink
>>
>>157719072
3 maybe but 4 absolutely not
>>
>>157862049
>downloaded integrated Courier's stash mod
>can't find the vault 13 canteen anywhere
>actually starting to miss it
>>
How would you fix the useless specials?
I'd think CHA for example would work with something like DUST, where a high charisma lowers the chance of random survivors being hostile, but no idea for the base game
>>
>>157863290
High Charisma speech options which work similar to how low INT works.
>>
>>157863290
Make them much more defining for the character.

Have content that you can miss if you dont have the required stats.
I dont get why weak characters even get to equip melee weapons or big guns. Perception should be useful to notice hidden things in your surroundings, int and char as two different approaches to conversation and so on.
>>
>>157862873
>Yeah its a bit too forgiving in my opinion.
That's why I use Unfound Loot.
Keeps me from getting properly stocked.
>>
>>157863217
I think it's in the trunk of the Wrecked Highwayman.

>>157863691
>int and char as two different approaches to conversation and so on.
Intelligence and Perception sometimes function this way, I'd be very happy with Charisma having them.
Much better than just maxing Speech.
>>
>>157863932
Sometimes. But Id like an option to be a suave charmer with high CHAR or a an absolute smartass that is always right with INT. There should really be a combination of checks between SPECIAL and skills and option of partial success.
>>
>>157864486
>an option to be a suave charmer with high CHAR or a an absolute smartass that is always right with INT
>There should really be a combination of checks between SPECIAL and skills and option of partial success
If only, anon.
>>
File: Bethesda.png (195KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Bethesda.png
195KB, 1680x1050px
Installing mods for New vegas.
I'm quite used to modding bethesda games and all that, but look at this shit.
Like, what the fuck?
Anyways, going to be updating my progress here and if you want you can tell me how shit I'm doing, or not. Idgaf.

Also, any way to make the game Laa without a steam copy?
>>
>>157864981
>Mission Mojave
>Fallout 4 Quickloot
>Perk Every Level you fucking casual when you could just set PN to do that anyway
>the way you type

I've never needed someone to kill themselves more than you.
You know, I was going to help, but fucking hell.
At least TRY to not come off as a fucking child/retard.
>>
>>157865323
don't forget
>NMM
what's wrong with quickloot though?
>>
>>157865323
Not him, but quickloot is fine.
Although it's only good on bodies. It makes no sense on containers, and it ruins the surprise on what's inside them.
>>
>>157865417
>>NMM
That goes without saying.

>>157865417
>what's wrong with quickloot though?
It fucks with a fair few things, namely quest items on corpses.
You won't get them, they'll double up in your inventory, you'll pick them up but they won't go in your inventory, etc.

>>157865516
No, it's a good idea, but the mod itself isn't fine.
Once they fix all the bugs, then it'll be fine, if not advantageous.
>>
>>157865323
Is Yukichigai Unofficial Patch better? From what I can tell It's probably more compatible with other mods.

Also, why you heff to to mad, is only game.

>>157865417
Suppose I can switch to Fomm, haven't actually installed anything yet.

>>157865516
>>157865695
Probably won't install Quickloot then. Thx.
>>
>>157865992
>Is Yukichigai Unofficial Patch better?
Yes, it's A LOT more compatible with things and it doesn't change anything, just fixes bugs.
Mission Mojave is fucking ass.

>why you heff to to mad, is only game.
No, when're a NEET and you know a million and one things about this game and modding it, it's hard not to sperg out.
At least you're listening, good on you.

>Suppose I can switch to Fomm
You could use NMM for organizing mods by the Nexus' categories which some people find quite helpful.

>Probably won't install Quickloot then
You'd definitely be better off waiting.
>>
>>157859189
Yeah, very useful compared to other traits which basically gimp your character
>>
>>157866308
Jsawyer's mod seems interesting and it says that it's very compatible with other mods. Will it work with Project nevada, WMX, EVE, etc.?

Different topic, AWOP, doable with my modlist?
>>
>>157861234
>so on is just annoying and only worth it for immersion and probably puts a lot of people off, the other changes are actually good
Weight penalties are way more annoying for a hoarder like myself. I'd play hardcore if it was only about water, food and healing.
>>
>>157867052
>Will it work with Project nevada, WMX, EVE, etc.?
Yes, I use it with them all.
If you're using those though, I'd highly suggest the FOOK-PN convergence, it includes WMX and EVE and makes them all work a hell of a lot better together.
There's a link in the modding pastebin if you want to check it out, I highly recommend it.

I've never actually used AWOP, but only hear people complaining about it not working with things and that's it.
Not a word of good.
>>
>>157867052
>Project nevada
adds some things that are okay but also includes a lot of bad things that you don't want.
>WMX
makes weapons more unbalanced. don't use it.
>EVE
if you enjoy looking for items rolling down the hill in the pitch black night and for goo/ash piles to disappear when you leave the area even if you didn't get a chance to loot it or you are just overburdened, then go for it.
>>
I just stumbled upon this general over a little nostalgia about FO:NV, and then I saw this "Fallout 1.5" thing listed on OP.

How good is it? I'm craving for an old Fallout experience again, but after being burned out on several poorly made fan modes, I'm kinda afraid of spending time on it only to be disappointed afterwards.
>>
>>157867283
>for a hoarder like myself
I started playing with it on to break that habit.
Hardcore with a low Strength worked wonders.
>>
>>157867403
>a lot of bad things that you don't want
That's pretty subjective, anon.
Besides, anything you don't like, you can turn off.

>goo/ash piles to disappear when you leave the area
It's pretty good for keeping save bloat down.
>>
>>157867403
I've used all those mods before and like them.
>>
>>157867492
>>157867283
>first run
>the ultimate hoarder completionist
>as many quests as possible
>at least one copy of almost every gun (modded, unmodded, and unique), armor, chem+food, even motherfucking misc. down to both variants of nuka cola bottles and every alt of prewar books
>all while maintaining a moralfag character
>~360 hours
>pure vanilla
I'm so fucking burned out from that shit I haven't hoarded since, just fill extra space with sellables otherwise only the essentials
>>
>>157867862
Keep on liking them, they're pretty good.
People will always have their tastes.
We already know you're a fag, get rid of the name.
>>
do you guys prefer WMX or WME
>>
>>157868243
in pretty sure u prefer DICK
>>
>>157863290
I had an idea to make Charisma reduce the difficulty of all skill checks made through dialogue, so it didn't just make you better at Speech or Barter but all conversation. You could even set some dialogue skill checks at > 100 difficulty so you needed some CHA to pass them.
You could argue it doesn't necessarily make the most sense as it would lead to high CHA chars suddenly showing possession of in-depth technical knowledge they shouldn't really have, though. You could get around this by having them say the "failed skill check" lines but make them succeed anyway if you have enough CHA, but because NPCs responses are written as replies to the normal "passed skill check" lines, it could lead to nonsensical dialogue, and writing unique "passed skill check with the help of CHA" lines is too much work.

Fallout 3 actually had a system similar to this I think, you had more chance to succeed at speech challenges with more CHA, but it might've applied only to Speech and not other skill checks (what few exist), I don't know.
Not saying it was good, but I like how in F3 it is at least a social stat and not a combat stat like in NV.

Anyway, Agility should obviously make you move faster, I have no fucking clue why they didn't do this, it's so obvious and logical. Ideally it would make you attack faster too but maybe that'd be too much, I don't know.
The other stats seem fine except for Perception, I have no fucking clue what to do with that. Even if you made stats influence aiming a lot more, wouldn't weapon skills make it redundant, or be made redundant themselves?

>>157863691
Requiring certain stats for characters to equip certain weapons at all is cancer, at least it is without a very good justification. I guess you could justify needing a certain amount of Strength to equip really heavy weapons like Miniguns, but only a few, I think.
Less heavy weapons should just be harder to aim with low STR.
>>
>>157868243
Both.

>>157868560
>Less heavy weapons should just be harder to aim with low STR.
Isn't that exactly what happens?
>>
>>157868645
Yeah, and that's what should happen, as opposed to not even being able to try to use a heavy weapon, unless it's REALLY heavy maybe.
>>
>>157865323
Quickloot is the best thing to happen to Fallout in the hands of Bethesda, by far.
>>
>>157868754
so
>can use weapons within 3 STR of your max at horribly gimped performance as usual
>afterwards completely unusable
there, some leeway but no 1 STR wimps waving a rebar club around
>>
>>157869034
But not the best thing to happen to NV.
It'll be good once it isn't ass.
>>
>>157868560
Youve never shot a gun in your life, did you? Its not just about aiming, but also being able to handle the weapon properly. Recoil, the general weight, so on.

Also the point is to make SPECIAL matter. Do you have a better idea?
>>
>>157869159
It's fine, you know there are two versions of it? The one I use doesn't seem to fuck with quest items at all.

The best thing to happen to FNV is JSawyer, but Quickloot is at the second place for me. The game has too many fucking containers. Actually, the best thing might be one of those stability mods, whichever is the most important one.
>>
>>157869382
I'd say JSawyer which should go without saying and Project Nevada, but that's subjective.
There's at least one anon here who hates it, but I've seen people hate JSawyer, so fuck it.
>>
>>157867283
Just switched to hardcore for curiosity sake, I'm carrying 1800lbs of ammunition.
>>
>>157870718
lmao softkeks

JSawyer limits your carry capacity to 150 with 10 Str, Strong Back gives 25 more. Some items get their weight reduced though, most notably MFCs.
>>
>>157870718
Don't carry 20 guns with 20 types of ammo then.

It's the best feature in JSawyer, because it forces you to use 2, maybe 3 guns at most, which is better for RP purposes and it narrows the chances of a "jack of all trades" playthrough.
>>
>>157871552
>it forces you to use 2, maybe 3 guns at most
That's not true at all, I usually use
>Maria for molerats and just rats
>something automatic, maybe Sleepytime or Asscarbine or Bozar or maybe a semi-auto like This Machine
>AMR
>ED-E/Rex carries my minigun and a ton of 5mm
I could carry more but there's no real reason to.
>>
>>157871552
People use a bunch of different guns? I always just use the Medicine Stick and Lucky/Ranger Sequoia depending on what my build is.
>>
>>157847484
you can max out skills with 5 intelligence. It's the second biggest meme stat next to charisma, never prioritize it.
>>
File: 1476493308872.jpg (530KB, 1242x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1476493308872.jpg
530KB, 1242x1660px
MIGHTY KEK MAKE THE NEXT FALLOUT A GOOD RPG
>>
>mod organizer shows no plugins in the profile section
>and new vegas crashes on startup
What the fug is going on
>>
>>157872408
>Jasy
>Sowher
This is NOT balanced.
>>
>>157871787
No so much weapon types but more the same group, just for different purposes.

Like a sniper for stealth archery, a shotgun for shooting beasts, a pistol because why not, and a rifle for general purpose killing. Possibly throw in some grenades.

>>157871757
Do you not feel like your cheating a bit? I always feel like a total shithead if I carry a shit load of guns around, like someone who just plays the game like an FPS rather than an RPG.
>>
>>157872491
You fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>157871552
I'm not sure what should I leave behind.
>>
>>157872678
>Do you not feel like your cheating a bit?
No, I don't understand that feel at all.
>>
>>157873009
I think it's just me being autistic then.
>>
I finished dead money, but on Elijah frequency I can hear his mumbling from act 1, is it supposed to be like that?
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/743.00Hz_ULF_radio_signal
>>
>>157871787
This, the only weapons I carry are
> rifle/shotgun
>melee weapon
>grenades

Though I occasionally mix it up and use a 2h melee weapon and a pistol of some sort
>>
File: 1455504810471.png (328KB, 368x530px) Image search: [Google]
1455504810471.png
328KB, 368x530px
>>157873371
I'm having this too, guess it's some small bug.
>>
why are all of mil's automatic rifles so underwhelming
>>
>>157874087
Enemies with damage threshold.
>>
>>157874254
that's not my problem
my problem is how janky the cycling animations are
>>
>>157873106
Don't worry anon, I know that feel.
>>
>>157873371
Really? That's a bug? I mean, I had it but I always assumed it was some residual stuff. I also swore I could've heard some post-trapped stuff but I killed him during my most recent playthrough so I can't be sure.
>>
File: Gauss_rifle_FNVUnique.png (771KB, 3000x950px) Image search: [Google]
Gauss_rifle_FNVUnique.png
771KB, 3000x950px
Post raifu
>>
File: Christine's CoS silencer rifle.png (802KB, 3000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Christine's CoS silencer rifle.png
802KB, 3000x800px
>>157877870
i never expected to wield such an overpowered weapon but it's just too good to pass up
>>
File: ThisMachineFNV.png (679KB, 3000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ThisMachineFNV.png
679KB, 3000x750px
>>157877870
Only wish I could attach a scope ot it.
>>
>>157879893
>scope on a garand

you disgust me
>>
>>157879893
Is its sight misaligned on purpose like survivalist rifle or that's a bug?
>>
File: 40391-4-1298020196.jpg (290KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
40391-4-1298020196.jpg
290KB, 1280x800px
Am I kawaii~?
>>
>>157880742
All 2 handers had funky sights, there's a fix floating around
>>
>>157881118
Kill it
>>
File: 1475252976250.png (750KB, 1000x556px) Image search: [Google]
1475252976250.png
750KB, 1000x556px
>>157880503
I need someone with basic knowledge of firearms to explain this thing to me:
Battle rifles are supposedly the conection between assault rifles and sniper rifles, correct?
If so, why is This Machine only, or at least mostly, effective at medium to close range?
If not, which weapon in game would come close to a proper synergy between assaults and snipers?
>>
File: x.jpg (31KB, 378x339px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
31KB, 378x339px
>>157872408
> he's still doing this
>>
File: PlasmaGrenade.png (544KB, 850x950px) Image search: [Google]
PlasmaGrenade.png
544KB, 850x950px
>>157860476
>This is a holdout weapon
>>
File: 42827-1-1310733670.jpg (1MB, 1696x1066px) Image search: [Google]
42827-1-1310733670.jpg
1MB, 1696x1066px
>>157882962
Guess you're rather a Veronica fan, huh?
>>
>>157883737
Garand is a product of its age, really. Everybody was armed with bolt-action rifles before WW2, but searches for a reasonable semi-auto rifle were ongoing since WWI. It's inaccurate in Vegas because that's how Josh ~balanced~ it.
>>
>>157884162
Rip. For some reason it reminded me of FN FAL, but not really sure why.

So for that weapon combination I was talking about, should I just go All-American?
>>
>>157883737
As far as real firearms go, Battle rifles are not really a "connection" but more of the origin of both. Assault rifles developed because it was found that battle rifles were "overkill", having more range than is every really used by the average soldier, more power than is ever needed to kill at common engagement ranges, and the weight of the ammunition reflects this.

Sniper rifles today are a refinement of battle rifles. Made to better standards with minor changes, but retaining the same calibers, power and range.

This Machine is a close-to-medium range weapon because of game balance reasons.
>>
>>157883986
Power armor looks gud, hair is nice, but the face is ehhhhhh
>>
>>157883737
you also have to remember that the garand, is top-loading and top-ejecting, you couldn't mount a traditional scope on it.
and shit would have been awkward with even a side-mounted scope.
>>
>replay Fallout 1
>install the recommended patch in the OP
>Doc Morbid takes out my eye within an hour of starting because I asked for medical help at full health and didn't have ten fucking caps to pay him for doing nothing
>now have 2 perception, making firearms useless

Welp.
>>
>>157884812
They did that in WW2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8EEypC31M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqcMwiKfxb8
>>
>>157884839
either kill him and soldier on or re-roll your character
>>
File: 1473949166243.jpg (10KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
1473949166243.jpg
10KB, 355x142px
>>157884162
>>157884434
>>157884812
>>157884896
I'm not really all that fanatical about guns, but I wonder way too often which one would suit me best. I probably wouldn't be able carry around any of the rifles for too long without getting tired as shit thanks to my skeleton body.

thanks for the answers, anons. I really should just go to a shooting range at some point.
>>
>>
>>157884913
The patch lets me turn him and Iguana Bob in for their sale of human meat as squirrel when I reach the Hub, and Iguana Bob at least goes to prison. I'm gonna do that instead, and if it doesn't put Morbid in jail too I'm gonna go back there, kill him and eat him.
>>
>>157885753
So, an eye for an eye, eh?
>>
>>157883737
>>157884434
this isn't totally accurate, but Assault rifles were developed because of the reasons he described

however, I'm not sure if you could really say that sniper rifles are a refinement of battle rifles.
Designated Marksman Rifles would be, but not snipers. Battle rifles are chambered in full sized rifle cartridges, while assault rifles are chambered in intermediate cartridges.
>>
>>157885997
I forgot to mention, sniper rifles also use rifle cartridges, obviously.
Snipers are generally based off of existing bolt action rifles and further developed to be very accurate and precise shooters.
That isn't to say that semi auto sniper rifles don't exist, though.
>>
>>157849270
>Playing untrustworthy gunslinger
>want to do House since hes my least chosen faction besides legions because no content and boyfucking
>he keeps treating me like his dumb bitch
Yes Man looking better and better by the minute
>>
File: smugbert.png (102KB, 294x260px) Image search: [Google]
smugbert.png
102KB, 294x260px
>>157885657
?
>>
Bozar isn't actually all that bad if you hoard AP ammo, except it's not very good at being "sniper machinegun", it's more of a "regular machinegun, trading mag size for a bit of accuracy".
>>
>>157892138
Speaking of Bozar, does Project Nevada redistribute all of the GRA weapons or something? Vendortron isn't selling it.
>>
>http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61218/?
On the one hand, I'm impressed at how interactive this thing is. On the other hand, this looks like shit.
>>
>>157892654
>Find and throw random items to PC in and outside combat
COURIER, CATCH!
>>
Any companion mods that don't suck?
>>
File: Gunfu.png (971KB, 2300x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Gunfu.png
971KB, 2300x1100px
Find a flaw.
>>
File: 20161019154218_1.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161019154218_1.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
>>157895983
I'm too stupid to figure out how to get it to use the correct textures with WME and the WRP and also have it still be modifiable
>>
>>157896065
that actually looks kinda badass
>>
>>157896195
no it fucking doesn't
>>
>>157895983
No speedloader. No AP ammo.
>>
>>157897645
Don't need either with 10 luck, famalamadingdong. One shot is all it takes.
>>
>>157897728
Maybe if you hunting geckos.
>>
File: 1476802788446.jpg (65KB, 539x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476802788446.jpg
65KB, 539x480px
>>157897862
Have you tried it?
>10 luck
>Built to destroy
>Lucky
>mfw killing people in one (in the absolute most) three shots
>>
>>157897986
Yep. 9 luck, finesse, cowboy, better crits, 1st recon beret. That's not enough for deathclaw.
>>
>>157898370
>"You can't kill the toughest thing in the game in one-three shots, therefore it sucks!"
Obviously a fucking AMR is going to be the better weapon for that, I'm just saying Lucky is a top tier weapon with 10 luck and the right perks. I can't checkout my character right now, but at level 10 I think my crit chance is somewhere close to 30%. I crit all the fucking time, I actually modded out the crit icon because it got annoying to see.
>>
>>157898601
It could be nice weapon for a beginning if only lock was medium at least.
>>
File: 1469645525298.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1469645525298.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>157898824
It has the 2nd best crit % of any gun in the game...
>>
>>157895684
>No answers
Guess that answers my question
>>
File: Ranger_Sequoia_01.jpg (296KB, 1000x873px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger_Sequoia_01.jpg
296KB, 1000x873px
>>157895983
Not as cool as Ranger Sequoia.
>>
File: beatrix-russell-cosplay.jpg (83KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
beatrix-russell-cosplay.jpg
83KB, 650x433px
>>157898601
>asks someone to find a flaw
>someone finds a flaw
>gets assblasted

Anon, pls.
>>
>>157899243
It doesn't matter if base damage is low.
>>
>>157901937
You crit all the fucking time though, and the crit damage is higher than most other revolvers. Once I get every perk my crit chance will be somewhere near 45%. That means roughly half of my shots will be higher than what most of my shots would be with another revolver/pistol. Yes they may have higher base damage, but you crit so fucking often that most of the time you're still doing more damage than you would be doing consistently with anything else.

Rifles in general do more damage anyway so it isn't really fair to compare them to a revolver. Besides, you should never be using any one single gun for everything anyway. The best combo I've found in my luck playthrough so far is Medicine Stick and Lucky.
>>
>>157902696
>Medicine Stick and Lucky.
I tend to run with the YCS, Cleansing Flame, and Oh Baby!
>>
how the fuck can i beat hard pete?
>>
>>157901574
Not assblasted, just mildly angry that someone would complain that the base damage on a gun that is geared for crits is bad. I admit (at least on Hardcore) that Lucky is kind of trash early and midlevel because
>1) You probably couldn't even open the safe when you first come across it
>2) Your crit chance is low anyway early so you can't take advantage of the whole point the gun is good very often
I really wish it wasn't a hard safe, it just feels kind of dumb to have a gimmicky weapon that is only good if you've invested properly behind a hard safe, especially considering the fact that you probably won't even be able to get it until later.

>>157902785
>Heavy weapons
I've actually never made a character geared for this in any Fallout game. I guess I think it looks cartoony, but it does sound fun. I must be autistic because I've always shit on Bethesda for eliminating RP elements from FO4, and yet I literally always wind up making a Cowboy/riflemen type character anyway.
>>
>Boone, why are you shooting legionaries?
>I always shoot legionaries when I'm having a bad day
>But you shoot legionaries every day!
>[visions of bitter springs in boone's head]
>>
>>157903216
That gun has similar characteristics, can use AP ammo, has speedloader and you can obtain it at level 1.
>>
>>157895983

75 lockpick.
>>
>>157904090
Crit isn't as high and also it is ugly as fuck.
>>
>start Old World Blues
>opening cutscene
>dialogue
>leave to explore Big Empty
>game crashes
>last save is when I rested at the satellite to skip to midnight

>cutscene is unskippable
>>
File: 1476570440270.gif (1MB, 225x124px) Image search: [Google]
1476570440270.gif
1MB, 225x124px
>>157908045
>Big Empty
>>
File: 1471174720556.jpg (26KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1471174720556.jpg
26KB, 321x322px
>>157908089
>Big Empty
>is actually not empty
What did Klein mean by this?
>>
>>157904090
Dat Gun also requires Guns 50 and 6 Str.
>>
>>157853715
Am I the only one that never takes V.A.T.S. perks ever? I don't think I've taken any of them on any of my playthroughs
>>
>>157895684
>>157899343
Or nobody wanted to answer you.

Russel is a better companion than people give him credit for, many people like Willow which, despite waifushittery, had a lot of effort put in.
Skitters the Radroach is also pretty cool, but I don't think he's been ported from 3.
>>
>>157911961
>Am I the only one that never takes V.A.T.S. perks ever?
Yes, anon, you're the only person ever in all of existence who never takes VATS perks.
>>
File: 1449521532909.jpg (90KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1449521532909.jpg
90KB, 500x730px
>have Boone as my companion
>do Eye for an eye
>mfw the ironic end for the legionnaires there after I unlock the truck
>mfw I still have a neutral reputation with them
>>
>>157913878
Thanks, friend. You made me feel real special.
>>
>>157895983
75 lock pick makes it a late game find when it is outclassed in an area where you will have done all the content long ago
>>
Wait, so Fast Shot works outside of VATS in New Vegas?
>>
>>157917046
I mean holy shit it means 20% more dakka, less accuracy but who cares!
>>
>>157917046
Does Fast Shot work on fully automatic weapons?
I've never picked it, but it seems like it would be incredibly useful if so.
>>
>>157918174

It only works on semi-automatics.
>>
>>157918174
Fast Shot affects every weapon tied to the Guns and Energy Weapons skills.
>>
>>157918362
>>157918365
I'm getting conflicting information here.
>>
Since we're talking about Fast Shot, how does the accuracy penalty even work?
>>
>>157918389
open the GECK or FNVEdit. It literally multiplies your attack speed by 1.20 only if two conditions are met: requires you to have weapons equipped skill is Guns and requires you to have weapon equipped skill is Energy Weapons. That is the first effect. the second effect multiplies your spread by 1.2 again with the same requirements.
>>
>>157918389

The wiki says it doesn't, but the wiki is a liar.
>>
File: Untitled.png (191KB, 1920x2424px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
191KB, 1920x2424px
this is basically it
>>
>>157763680
I'd love to see someone take a crack at modeling the armor this dude is wearing amd mod it into New Vegas.
>>
>>157919361
it's a bad picture and you can really only see it from the shoulder up. but there are actually a lot of clay sculptures of Fallout characters that were used to design the game.
>>
>>157763680

I'm old and remember seeing ads for Fallout when I was tiny. It was the first major RPG for a lot of kids where you could actually be a total piece of shit if you wanted to.
>>
>>157919830
>where you could actually be a total piece of shit if you wanted to.
Yeah, that was a selling point for me as a kid.
And you know, the sick violence and setting.
Watching Mad Max three times a day does things to a child.
>>
>>157919916
>watch RoboCop every day as a kid
>grow up to be a lawfag
Funny how these things work
>>
>>157920054
If ever I've seen ultra violence work out in favour of the general public, it's this.
>>
>>157918925
i hope you guys can understand all of this.

traits are actually perks and there is a checkbox to indicate if it is a trait or a perk and a checkbox to make the perk hidden or not.

then the effects are just that. however there are two different types of effects that are used in perks.

the first are the entry points which are predetermined special effects that usually change a lot of important stuff drastically.

the second is Ability Effects. these require Base Effects as a basis of what the Ability Effect will do. Base Effects are things like Increase Health or Increase Barter or Reduced whatever. There can be as many Base Effects included into an Ability Effect and as many Ability Effects included into a perk or a trait.

Next up there can be requirements for ability effects or entry points. If they had no requirements then taking the perk would mean these effects will happen immediately and for as long as their duration. By placing conditions it narrows down what specific thing must be done for it to work. There is Equal, Equal To, Equal To/Or, Not Equal To, Greater Than, Greater Than and Equal To, Lesser Than, Less Than and Equal To. A value of 1 simply means = = or "equal" and a value of 0 means != or "not equal". For example, a condition reads Equal To but has !=. Then that means the condition requires that it not be equal. It's that simple.

That was just for abilities or entries that ask for yes or no. For abilities or entries that modify a numerical value there are different ways to do this: Multiply Value, Add Value, Set Value. The rest don't really do much. Multiplying is straight forward Base x (value). Adding is the same thing. Set Value is tricky to use because it means that it will always be this value no matter what.

And there you have it.
>>
New bread

>>157920485
>>157920485
>>157920485
Thread posts: 756
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.