[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 777
Thread images: 66

File: 477.png (44KB, 404x251px) Image search: [Google]
477.png
44KB, 404x251px
The "this is the first time I've ever started the general so make me feel special" edition

>Patch 1.09 Info
http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
http://www.bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:http://imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
http://pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
http://pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
http://pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
http://pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
http://ssjnugget.imgur.com
>>
The Dark Souls series is a big piece of shit.
Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are the only good games from made.
>>
File: Alfred.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred.gif
2MB, 540x540px
SECOND FOR PURGE FILTH
>>
>>154505867
ebin
>>
People that say that BB has no variety are memeing beyond belief put more than 100 hours in before you actually make an informed opinion about from's games.
>>
>>154505867
Please don't feed the trolls, kids.
>>
>>154506214
>put more than 100 hours in before you actually make an informed opinion
I can't because I made one of each build and archetype and Plat'd the game in 87 hours, and that was after 10 hours of purposefully dillydallying.
>>
>>154506385
>One of each build
So you've tried all the weapons extensively and know they have the largest movesets out of any from game. Of course not you just mashed r1 and sometimes used l1 didn't you. You silly goose.
>>
>>154506214
I kind of agree with there being a lack of build variety, although if you're creative enough there's lots of options, but Bloodborne really shines with the weapon variety by making each weapon unique and fun to use. Every weapon is someone's favorite and I think that really says a lot compared to DaS's 10 or so straight swords with similar movesets.
>>
Is there an FC currently?
>>
>>154506719
Nope, they're scheduled on Saturdays. Impromptus happen though, and get a bit of activity at least.
>>
Anyone mind jumping in my Loran layer 2 for a few?
>>
>>154506852
Give me two minutes to set of some coffee and I'll pop in
>>
File: daniel.jpg (80KB, 634x636px) Image search: [Google]
daniel.jpg
80KB, 634x636px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11206530
>>
>>154507030
Mein neger. Pass is bbg5
>>
>>154505743
>one magic system

It's not a magic system, though, and was never meant to be. They're called Hunter Tools, you know, they're tools, they're additional modes of defense, not weapons in their own right. That's not really an argument.

And the only things sharing any kind of moveset are the two untricked saws and sword modes of Kirk and Ludwig's. Everything else gets its own moveset. Each weapon is two weapons in one. Each weapons and each mode is perfectly viable and there's no distinct hierarchy of damage unlike fifteen different straight swords that literally do have the same movesets with the most minor of change ups.

And if you're rushing through the game in a few hours, boy are you fucking up bad.

>>154505845

>BBs environmental elements are great for the first few levels but it's pretty apparent they are the only ones From could come up with (DLC not included). Every area, with the exception of Cainhurst, uses the same nuances to create the atmosphere.
>Sans DLC, Bloodborne really does just 'blend together'

Exact same can be said of Souls. Another ruined castle, some caves, every area with the same medieval grime coat of paint? You're mistaking 'blending together' for consistent world design. Yharnam, Cathedral Ward and Cainhurst all share distinct visual similarities since they're all connected areas (except for Cainhurst because they were BTFO'd by the Church and retain an older medieval style), Yahar'gul and Old Yharnam too retains the same design because they are parts of the same city. The Lecture Hall, Byrgenwerth and Nightmare of Mensis are unique conencted areas, too. The Nightmare Frontier is wholly unique. The Fishing Hamlet is vaguely reminiscent of the outlying habitations of the Forbidden Woods and Hemwick, all these places at once time co-existed just outside of Yharnam. That's not even getting into the absolutely insane minute details of each area.

And if you're just mashing R1 in this game, maybe try something different.
>>
>>154507130
SRRCing momentarily.
>>
>>154507364
SRRC?
>>
File: 1464539432506.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464539432506.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Oh my FUCKING god.
That was legit the first time I've been scared by video games in years. My heart literally skipped a beat.
What was he thinking?
I'm talking about brain of mensis.
>>
>>154507412
Yeah? It's the left-most altar in the Dream. Lets you quick search for co-op without actually being in the same dungeon as a cooperator.
>>
>>154503718
Only some of the moves do Thrust in untricked form

All attacks do Thrust on tricked form though
>>
>>154507639
Ah, I see. I'd probably go two Thrust one Phys, then.
>>
>>154505637
>Forgetting to link the previous thread
Shit thread already famygdala
>>
>>154507797
>famygdala
I found this funnier than I probably should have
>>
>>154507898
Hi, welcome to /bbg/
>>
>>154507898
whatever famolash
>>
>>154507960
Been here for a little while but had not seen that one.
>>
>>154507481
Have you "Make Contact" with it yet?

If not then DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
>>154508060
Your eyes must have been closed the whole time then.
Famygdala has been used for quite a long time in /bbg/ already.
>>
>>154508126
How were people supposed to figure that out on their own?
>>
lol. Forgot my moveset.

Killed the two spidermaidens though. I assume that's all you needed? I'll SRRC again if you like.
>>
Favorite skill weapon?
>>
Anybody want to help with Defiled Watchdog, please I'm about to kill myself.
>>
>>154508339
Kek yeah I was getting overrun by spiders. I'm having an off day. That was the main thing. Thank you!
>>
>>154508448
Set a pass dawg and I'll help
>>
File: 1439491633043.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1439491633043.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>154507050
Stream y/n?
>>
>>154508296
K
>>
>>154508415
>>
>>154508423
Yeah I can throw my hat into that ring. Set a pass.

>>154508448
Alrighty. Good luck anon.
>>
>>154508448
>>154508534
Sorry, meant for
>>154508423
>>
>>154508332
The name implies it's used to communicate. It's found in the Upper Cathedral Ward, where the Choir worked with Ebrietas. This implies that it might be used to communicate with Great Ones or their kin. Still, pretty difficult to think it should be done towards the Brain.

But I think it was found by some guy who ran around the game making contact at practically everything.
>>
>>154508423
Stream it :^)
>>
>>154508636
PW is jalooby for Watchdog
>>
>>154508760
Yeah I feel no shame for having needed to be told that one.
>>
>>154508851
SRRCing now mate
>>
Any chance of help with darkbeast paarl ng+?

Unseen village if it makes a difference, I don't know if it does

Pass is AWAY
>>
>>154508938
Try again?
>>
>>154509365
Absolutely. Already ringing.
>>
>>154506214
I have about 200 hours on BB across several builds.

>>154507171
Consistent world design doesn't mean everything looks and feels the same, it means each location within the world looks as it should given the state of the world itself. A first-time player will go through Yharnam fighting bestial townfolk, dogs, crows, a few trolls, and two werewolves, then to the cathedral ward which introduces church priests and six giants, amongst all the townfolk, dogs, and crows. Then to Old Yharnam, which introduces two new types of beasts..and is full of only those two beasts, up until the handful of werewolves at the end.
Then Hemwick Lane, I guess, with the bestial women are are scary (because they scream) but fight the same way the townfolk do (Also more dogs and crows and trolls).

Forbidden Woods (past the village) gets the Old Yharnam treatment. New enemy is a pile of snakes and a man with a pile of snakes for a head. Only fight those two things throughout the forest, save for a few ayylmaos and a pig.

Brygenwerth is what I think had the most potential for variety in that this place was closest to the Great Ones and the Eldritch truth, but all we get is one building with 5-7 flys and an entirely ignorable magic centipede. None of which we ever see again.

The Gul is more villagers and trolls and crazy ladies, except now they respawn unless you kill a lady ringing a bell. Werewolves are here too, but they look different. The very end of the level has piles of bones sticking out of boxes.

Then you get to the lecture hall which has only piles of goop and one church giant (who admittely has a really cool moveset), then you get to Nightmare of Mensis which has the most enemy variety in the game.

Nightmare frontier has three enemy types, not counting Brain Trusts since they are either skippable or combat with them is oversimplified.
>>
>>154508851
You ringing by the lamp or boss door?

Also, are you set to worldwide?
>>
>>154509445
Actually, I want to reconsider part of my position given that plenty of areas I mentioned do have hunter fights, particularly Brygenwerth and the Gul. The choir hunter in Byrg and the three in Gul are worth mentioning because they're unique and they're fun, and require using mechanics you know in a specific way.
>>
Some other fag and I were talking about getting our asses kicked by BSB earlier...Just happened again in a chalice dungeon.
>>
>>154509572
>>154509403
I died, ringing again by lamp.
>>
>>154510079
Ah I'm sorry man. Yeah he caught me making blood bullets.

SRRC's already running.

Doggo's got so much HP. Too much lMO.
>>
>>154509224
Still waiting if anyone felt the need to be so kind. Will probably wait for a bit.
>>
Needs moar dank memes
>>
I'm going to level to 117

will anyone be able to tell
>>
>>154509224
>>154510318
Yeah I'll help, where are you ringing?
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>154509572
>>154510208
Thanks guys! rip in peace hotdog
>>
>>154510738
Right when you drop off the ledge after you go through the hole in the wall in the prison
>>
>>154510762
Cheers.

No joke, I think Defiled Amygdala is easier.
>>
>>154510762
No problem anon, was fun
>>
Anyone savescumming right now?
I want gems but it's always so boring to do alone.
>>
>>154510738
Holy fuck my man, you made that look 2ez. Thanks a million!
>>
>>154511276
No problemo
>>
>>154509445
Are you not seeing a pattern to the enemy layouts, though? Everything in and around Yharnam is beasts and changing villagers alongside animals and vermin changed by the blood, dogs, crows, rats, the pig and the sewer corpses. Why would anything else be there?

The further out you go, the weirder it gets. The woods contains villagers alongside most of the verminous creatures, as it should, except now you have a new addition, the snakes. Same for Hemwick who has its women and Mad Ones.

Then you get to Byrgenwerth whose sole inhabitants are past experiments who make complete sense to their surroundings and totally different to everything you've encountered so far. Plain old villagers don't know about Byrgenwerth, why would they be there? Anyway, the Shadows would deal with anyone getting too close. Gardens of Eyes would only exist there, they're a unique enemy to that place being Byrgenwerth's attempt at artificial insight farms, but we see Brainsuckers and centipedes elsewhere.

Yahar'gul sits right under Yharnam, everything you meet there were villagers and other people melted down in blood and reformed for Mensis' purposes in various ways. Them being there makes perfect sense. It's corpse-themed for a reason.

Lecture Hall is full of, not surprisingly, past students. I wouldn't expect much else to be there and to be honest the Church Giant makes no sense to me. Mensis has a lot of different enemies, yes, all makes as much sense as everywhere else does. And don't forget that fucker hunter on the bridge.

Frontier has Yetis, Silverbeasts, Crawlers, another two hunters and Winter Lanterns. You can't really just discount enemies, you can run past a lot of stuff.

And that's not even counting the DLC's enemies.

Honestly, it's a lot of enemies throughout the game, each one is solid and makes sense where it's placed. I don't see a problem and I honestly think it's down to taste at this point.
>>
>>154509445
>Brain Trusts
They're called Winter Lanterns.
>>
>>154508332
There's a fucking Corpse/Statue doing that Gesture right before you enter it's room.
>>
Can't tell where to go in Loran layer 3. Is there a secret path somewhere or some shit?
>>
Would anyone like to help me take down NG+ Amelia?

Pass: noided

I'll be ringing by the boss fog
>>
>>154511712
>Is there a secret path somewhere or some shit?
Not as I recall.

>>154511807
BL?
>>
>>154511883
81, I also have shit gems so be prepared for a slog.
>>
>>154508601
This
Shame his boss outfit isn't wearable

Although on closer inspection it looks like a ragged Old Hunter set with Top Hat
>>
>>154511938
You should've farmed Mensis for droplets during NG.
>>
Just found a 15% Phys Droplet in Central Pthu if anyone wants the glyph.

>>154511938
Still waiting for a cooperator?
>>
>>154511807
Are you set to worldwide anon?
>>
>>154512196
I'm pretty sure the Hamlet droplets are better though. I always farm from there before NG+.
>>
>>154512412
>>154512437

Yup I'm set to worldwide, but another anon already helped me bully Amelia (thanks for the help Serge).

I'm trying to run through NG+ relatively quickly though so if anyone is trying to cooperate I'll be ringing. I'm probably headed to the forbidden woods now.
>>
Niggas I have 50 VIT, 20 END, 50 STR, 25 SKL, 12 BLT, and 20 ARC.

What should I raise now?
>>
>>154511526
I understand that enemies that are products of the scourge should be everywhere the scourge has hit, but the problem, particularly with the villagers, is that there isn't variety within that group. The villagers don't even change quotes based on where they are, and the ones in Gul don't make much sense given that they're identical to the Yharnam townsfolk. Yharnamites were out hunting, townsfolk in the ghoul were obliterated by the Mensis ritual, I don't see why the resurrected corpses of the latter would be identical to the former.

I'll try to be more concise: overall the enemy variety in Bloodborne is lacking in two ways: common enemies don't have enough variety between them given how frequently they show up, and areas with unique enemies have only one or two unique enemies and only those one or two, two factors which mean that overall the player doesn't have to change strategy or implement different mechanics meaningfully. I think this is one of the only ways in which CDs are better than the base game: a single room in a late-game CD can have a variety of different enemies that force the player to change approach or manage character placement. That almost never happens in the main game.
>>
>>154513135
Yourself.
But seriously, why are you still leveling?
>>
>>154513723
Playing NG+, why wouldn't I?

also raise myself didn't make much sense fampaitachi
>>
>>154513892
>also raise myself didn't make much sense fampaitachi
He was making a homophone joke (whether by accident or on purpose IDK). Define "raze".
>>
>>154514080
But raze refers to the destruction of some location. not to the destruction of oneself.
>>
>>154514185
Only until someone tells you to raze yourself.

Also he did say "raise", and pot a picture of a dood hanging himself. Suppose he means hang yourself high.

You deserve either shitter.
>>
>>154513697
>and the ones in Gul don't make much sense given that they're identical to the Yharnam townsfolk

Those guys ARE Yharnam townsfolk. Kidnapped by Bagmen as fodder for the ritual. All melted down and reformed/summoned by the Bell Maidens. They look identical because they ARE villagers.

I will agree that basic fodder enemies deviate from each very rarely. Personally, this doesn't bother me, because this is the case in most games in existence. Fodder is fodder, and unique enemies need to stand out. You can't have wholly unique mobs in every single encounters. Things will be reused for a bunch of reasons like saving memory or money or time or whatever. I think what they have designed is visually interesting enough to warrant how they're used, but this is just my taste.

I honestly always got the feeling Bloodborne was an experiment more than a big project for From and it accounts for the lack of variety or weir details in places. If Bloodborne was on the scale of the Souls games in length, who knows. As it is, I've never really minded.
>>
>>154514080
Oh word kek...so about those attributes, why not level up? And wtf else should I spend my echoes on if I don't?
>>
>>154511679
no there isn't
the make contact statue is in upper cathedral ward
the brain is in nightmare of mensis
>>
>>154515096
Even if it was in the same area, and you thought to try it, it's not like you'd say "well that didn't do anything but I'd better hold it for a solid minute or so just to make sure"
>>
>>154514828
>why not level up?
If you don't want to stay in the respectable 98 meta, or the shit-tier tryhard shameless 117 meta, there's no reason not to.

>And wtf else should I spend my echoes on if I don't?
Consumables?
>>
>>154515225
Ritual materials too
>>
Just in case anyone's interested for new character runs or whathaveyou, there's a 15% Phys Droplet, in Central Pthu Root, Layer 2, in a sarcophagus, gylph, 95dnpccw.
>>
Do you lads do additional rites when you dungeon dive, or go as is? I didn't my first time because I was scared of being thumped. Or is it really not that bad in what's added?
>>
>>154515592
These spawns stay the same for any character who goes there? We should share glyphs more often desu.
>>
>>154515869
I'm no expert, but I assume each rite increases the rarity of gems dropped, meaning full CRF is the only way to go once you're at that point. Until you can navigate Cursed comfortably though, yeah, basically Rotted and Fetid probably aren't useful for much other than fun novelty.

>>154515974
>These spawns stay the same for any character who goes there?
Yes, the only exception I can think of being items the player is only allowed to have one copy of, such as Caryll Runes.

There are entire google docs dedicated to sharing CDs. Just that most anons are only concerned with CRFs.
>>
Is Orphan's umbilical sword damage physical? I've never fought him with so little Vit and the rape is real
>>
What are some good spots in the main story to get blood gems?
>>
>>154516764
mensis bridge and the hamlet path to the rock
>>
How does it feel knowing that if we didn't get Bloodborne, we would have gotten an excellent DaS2, and then an excellent DaS3?
>>
>>154512457
That's implying he even has the DLC.
>>
>>154516849
great, fuck the dark souls sequels
>>
>>154513135
If you're going to go like that you might as well get every stat to 50

You disgusting Waste Of Skin
>>
>>154516849
>implying DaS2 could have been good
>implying DaS3 could/would have been significantly better
>>
>>154517267
Why does everyone hate Dank Souls 2?
>>
>>154515974
We share glyphs regularly my man.

Spelunking was and still is super fucking common.
>>
>>154517267
>impying DaS3 is good
>>
>>154517409
Because it sucked.

>>154517548
It's ok. I like it almost as much as BB.
>>
>>154517409
Because it's an awful rushed piece of shit. It shits all over core values of the series and has the same issues of ruining the original games lore that DaS3 has. It's basically fanfiction and people lap it the fuck up when they should shun it for the shit it is.
>>
>>154517627
You disgust me. DaS3 is also awful.
>>
>>154517627
Go and stay go. DaS3 is almost as bad as DaS2.

BB > DeS > DaS > DaS3 >= DaS2
>>
>>154517409
Because of it's world/level design and lore. The game itself has some great mechanics that expand on the original, but compared to the original dark souls it's inferior in every other aspect. Not terrible, but the worst of the series, but even then it's pretty good. Mostly a black sheep is all. Ignore the memes.
>>
The only reason DaS1 is so adored is because of Prepare to Die Babies fondly remember it and forget it's shit second half. PC was truly the worst thing to happen to souls. DESU the whole DaS series reeks of a lack of polish.
>>
>>154517847
>BB > DeS > DaS > DaS3 >= DaS2

DeS > DaS > BB > DaS3 > DaS2

If we take >>154517931
>but compared to the original dark souls it's inferior in every other aspect. Not terrible, but the worst of the series, but even then it's pretty good
seriously, then by that logic DaS3 is really good.

>>154517989
>DESU
Opinion disregarded.
>>
>tfw killed ludwig first try second time I fought him because the first time I beat him was in ng+
>>
>>154518081
>DaS above BB
DaS has an absolutely abysmal second half, and the Lordvessel fucks with the pacing and makes it so you never have to actually traverse areas again.
>>
>farming for adept triangles

Just kill me now please
>>
>>154518182
Ok.
>>
>>154517931
This is kind of what I was thinking. Thanks.
>>
TRUE PATRICIAN RATINGS FUCK OFF OUT OF HERE IF YOU DON'T AGREE

BB>/=DeS>>> DaS1 >>>>>>>>>>>>DaS3 >>>>>>>>>No Games>>>>>>>>>DaS2=Scholar of the first give us another $60 please haha.
>>
>>154518497
I disagree, but not enough to argue.
>>
>>154517931
This.

DaS2 is a noticeably less engaging and fun experience compared to DaS, and that tends to be hyperbolized when people talk about it, or remember it at all, really. If you play it expecting a good game, you'll get a good game out of it. If you play it expecting all the good of Dark Souls and none of the bad, as most people expected (that's an idealization of a sequel, after all), then yeah, you'll always think of DaS2 as a shit game.

The most common complaints are heavier/awkward mechanics as well as locations lacking atmosphere/interconnectivity.

Funnily enough, the only significant interconnectivity in the Soulsborne series is in the first half of Dark Souls, where it's practically necessary given you can't warp.
>>
>>154518591
Go on tell me that Bloodborne has no variety or replay value like the mememaster you are. Or tell me that DaS1 is a masterpiece and HAHA I DIDN'T GET AFFECTED BY THE SECOND HALF WEW LAD. Or tell me about your underappricated masterpiece that is DaS2 with it's D E E P E S T L O R E or the "Best" PvP. Or even tell me that DaS3 isn't a depressing fucking cashgrab. DO IT.
>>
File: ew.png (280KB, 466x467px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
280KB, 466x467px
Should I spend my blood rock on my Blade of Mercy, or my Reiterpallasch?
>>
>>154518951
None.
Get the Chikage.
>>
>>154519036
thats already on +10
>>
>>154519090
Ooof madman. Get the Beasthunter Saif up to +10 they are like best buds.
>>
>>154519168
that doesnt answer my question
>>
>>154518182
I only think the Demon Ruins and the Lost Izalith are the real shit stains 2bh. Everything else I think is fine.

The Lordvessel I think is given at a perfect time. Just think about it: For most of the game up to that point you have to walk from area to area, relying on shortcuts. And then once you get to Anor Londo, you're so far away from everything. The HUB. To get back there you have to physically walk back through Sens. The Lordvessel couldn't have come at a better time. When I got it, I felt like I can go anywhere in the world.
>>
>>154518951
BoM looks like the better weapon but I haven't used a skill build. That basically makes my opinion shit, but since you asked for input there ya go.
>>
>>154519360
it scales nice with arcane too
>>
>>154518835
Alright.

I like DeS the best. To me it represents the best mixture of concise plot, good PvP, build and weapon variety, and fewest "bad" things. Plus it gets every pass for being the Flagship of the series.

DaS is the second best in my opinion because in terms of general gameplay, level design, world building, PvP mechanics, and item variety, it represents a clear improvement across the board. I'll concede to Lost Izalith and MAYBE BoC as being a dud, but I personally adored the entire game. The "entire second half is shit" is a meme, at best.

BB is next because while it has and makes use of all the amenities of being on the PS4, I can't say it's a better game than DaS or DeS. I was sick of it after 90 hours and had done and seen literally everything it had to offer but obscure and pointless chalice dungeons. Extrapolate from that how I feel about BBs depth, length, and replayability.
Having said that, I can't overstate BB's quality.

DaS2 introduced some good mechanics, and ideas. Shield bashing, omni-directional movement, parrying with anything in two hands, Ascetics, all great ideas. The DLCs were mostly fantastic. Game itself fell flat on essentially every other facet.
>>
What weapon pairs well with the threaded cane? I'm a skill build btw
>>
>>154519453
>BoM
>On any Arcane build
It's enough to make a man kek
>>
>>154519561
A gun aimed at your own head.
>>
>>154519484
I'll level with you my man and you'll be able to see how I view the quality of the souls series.

DeS:4500ish hours
DaS1:1.5k hours
DaS2:250 hours
DaS3:300 Hours
BB: 3600 Hours
There's my opinion on what had the most replay value.
>>
>>154519561
A dragon dildo for you to sit on while slapping people with your wet noodle
>>
>>154518835
BB has the least variety and replay value of the series. It's easily the shortest in average completion time, with smallest and fewest maps. The lack of variety is in the enemies.
DaS1 "second half is shit" is a meme. Except for Izalith and the BoC.

DaS2 is a good game, with poor implementation of several ideas that, in comparison to DaS1, and that's why it's crucified despite its strongpoints.

DaS3 isn't great. Kind of fun. But since we're comparing it to the rest of the series, all of which were made better by DLC and updates, DaS3 still has a chance.
>>
File: 1456716576447.png (422KB, 540x696px) Image search: [Google]
1456716576447.png
422KB, 540x696px
>>154518951
Blade of Mercy to melt HP bars
Reiter for style

Reiter
>>
>>154519626
Kek Jesus anon
>>
>>154519674
tbqh
>>154519659
>>
>>154519659
I came into DeS late so I didn't get to put as much time on it as I might have otherwise, though I still pit considerable time on it.

My totals are something like
DeS: ~1500
DaS:~3k
DaS2:350
DaS3:400+
BB:160+
>>
>>154519659
That says a lot less about what each game has to offer, and more about you and how you value your time.
>>
>>154519561
Burial Blade

If you want it early in NG you need to delve deep into Chalice Dungeons.
You don't even need the Normal version to find the Uncanny which is the one you want.
>>
>>154519616
i knew someone couldnt resist to take the opportunity to judge
>>
>>154519453
It really doesn't, the scaling is a function of the base damage
even with B scaling, you have a flat 60 damage to scale with
aka it fucking sucks with arcane
>>
>>154519659
Franz?
>>
>>154519990
You're better off using the Rakuyo on an Arc build than the BoM
>>
>>154520069
>hybrid builds arent a thing
>arcane + skill
let the man have his fun jesus
>>
>>154519910
Kek fucking pwned
>>
>>154520128
I remember when I proposed a Skl/Arc build using Rakuyo and /bbg/ laughed at me.

Oh how the times change.
>>
>>154520114
Hi guys. Welcome to part 54 of me grinding on mobs. Flora is the moon presence.
>>
>>154520156
I made an arcane/skill hybrid build, it doesn't work nearly as well as a skill/20 or lower arcane build or str/skill build because the split scaling on the BB and BoM is a fucking lie meant to keep you from buffing the weapons for some reason
>>
>>154520273
That does sound pretty stupid tbqh but how does it work?
>>
>>154520285
I'm still mad that he deleted his in-depth DaS2 run.

>>154520340
>how does it work?
Good.
>>
>>154520273
He said you'd be better off because you can convert the rakuyo to an elemental weapon but you can't convert the Bom/BB
50skill with 20 arcane for tools has always existed
>>
>>154519927
I've got every skill weapon at +10, I'm just figuring out what to put my best gems into

I'm considering doing a BB and Saif combo and I also love the saw spear and church pick but I wanted to try the cane and see what synergizes best
>>
Does /dsg/ still play soulsborne? I don't remember his youtube/stream info.
>>
>>154520456
>50skill with 20 arcane for tools has always existed
Mine is 45/45.
>>
>>154520531
That's actually retarded.
>>
>>154520517
>soulsborne
Stop this
>>
>>154520575
Ok. Less people using my build is fine with me.
>>
>>154520340
Are you a beastly idiot or something?

Any full Phys weapon can be converted into pure Arc.
You just need to meet the weapon's base stat requirements.

>>154520476
Cane is the Jack of all trades Master of none weapon.
Anything is fine.

Even Bloodtinge weapons.
>>
need a couple people to help fight the Yarharhar Hunter Trio, will be ringing from the Yharghul Chapel Lamp, password is kosm
>>
Can anybody help a fag out and post their pure ARC PVP build?

wanna have a ref point so I know what I'm doing

50 Vit, 50 Arc any good? Maybe bring END to 15. Using Kos Parasite, not sure about second weapon.

Maybe Wheel for hybrid Str/Arc
>>
>>154521650
99 Arc
>>
>>154521650
50vit/50arc is perfectly viable
the extension of that is usually 50vit/70arc for max brew/eye damage
only ACB will really benefit a whole lot at 99 arc compared to 70arc
>>
>>154521575
omw
>>
>>154521773
thanks
>>
Does anyone want to help with NG+ Rom?

I'll be ringing by old Willem, pass: nerd
>>
I have questions about the lore, particularly the DLC

>How and why does Maria's corpse come back to life
>How did Kos (or some say Kosm) die?
>If all Great Ones lose their Children, why is Orphan of Kos alive?
>For that matter, why does it still have an umbilical cord attached?
>How does Maria fight using the Rakuyo if she threw it into a well?
>Are the research patients and the winter lanterns related?
>Is the Doll some sort of powerful celestial being? She's the only consciousness not explained, and her blood is pale.
>>
>>154521796
okay I got killed by either a backstab or a bolt of lightning, not sure which, will be ringing again, password again is kosm
>>
>>154521747
All Hunter tools scale well with 99Arc

Stop being such a fag
>>
>>154521870
Omw
>>
>>154521971
Don't be retarded anon, the damage for most tools hit the soft cap at 70 and only ACB has a brief resurgence of scaling from 80-99
>>
>>154521870
Yeah just gimme a sec
>>
>>154521747
>>154521694
Real helpful, bros

I'd imagine I'd have low Vitality with 99 ARC, though if I plan to stay around that 98-110 range.
>>
Do the Winter Lanterns drop Elemental/Arcane gems?
>>
>>154521935
>>How and why does Maria's corpse come back to life
Why is Micolash both dead and alive at the same time?
It's the Hunter's Nightmare
I ain't gotta explain shit

>How did Kos (or some say Kosm) die?
She was already dead

>For that matter, why does it still have an umbilical cord attached?
Great One Midwives don't exist
Probably also why a lot of their kids die so much

>How does Maria fight using the Rakuyo if she threw it into a well?
That wasn't her's it was probably from some other hunter
Plus she has Vileblood Blood Magic
Who gives a shit?

>Are the research patients and the winter lanterns related?
No
What makes you say that in the first place?

>Is the Doll some sort of powerful celestial being? She's the only consciousness not explained, and her blood is pale.
The Doll is a conduit of the Great Ones to help the hunter to the shit he/she needs to do
>>
>>154522281
No, but you can get 20% bolt gems from the fishing hamlet, the lightning strike casting dudes in the latter half
>>
>>154521870
>>154522064
Sorry I got fucking wombo comboed by that spider
>>
Another boss decimated by my ""retarded"" Skl/Arc build.

>>154522615
Yeah those fuckers hit hard.
>>
>>154522615
No worries, we killed her in the end.
>>
>>154522720
A beast embrace build can decimate in pve
>>
>>154522793
Yeah I know it doesn't mean shit. I was just being a douche.
>>
>>154522371
> Fishing Hamlet
Welp, time to get the DLC. Is there a list of which enemies drop which gems? I'll do chalice dungeons in the latter half, sure, but a list would still be nice to help me planning out certain routes.
>>
File: appeal.png (273KB, 450x672px) Image search: [Google]
appeal.png
273KB, 450x672px
I want a big strong MALE hunter to FUCK me.
>>
>>154522945
the OP has two spreadsheets full of max elemental gems
>>
>>154522310
>Micolash dead and alive
His body is dead in one plane, he's alive in another (his consciousness is, anyway).
Maria is dead and alive in the same plane, which is what I'm asking about.

>She was already dead
yes but how did she die/who or what killed her

>Midwives
kek. But more specifically, I assume the umbilical cord in Gerhman's old workshop is the one he'd have found in the hamlet, so why does Orphan still have his attached?

>Other hunter
no it's definitely hers. Also she's one of the first hunters which would make her weapon unique at the time.
I give a shit that's why I'm asking

>Winter Lanterns
head shape is the same. Also both sing/hum to themselves. And cause frenzy.

>conduit of the Great Ones
Which Great One though? MP seems antagonistic to all the others, and doll waifu is alive and still loves you if you kill MP.
>>
>>154522945
can you buy me a copy of the dlc too, ive been wanting it since it came out and times just have been hard and they havent gotten better since
>>
>>154522945
No offense to /bbg/, but they're shit for asking about mid-level gems.

But, that doesn't mean much since the jumps in gem quality are relatively small: you can get 17% physical as early as Central Pthumeru, then 23%s elsewhere, then the best are "only" 27%.

As far as elementals go, I can't really help there.
>>
>>154523354
No one gives a shit about mid level gems
you have the early game elemental/phys gems from either the first chalice or guarenteed drops in the base gem
then prechalice gems in mensis/dlc
then frc gems
>>
>>154523201
Might have to wait a bit, anon. I'm not even planning to get it right away. But I probably will do you first.
>>
Anyone co-oping/running Chalice dungeons?
I'm lonely.
>>
>>154523189
>Maria is dead and alive in the same plane, which is what I'm asking about.
It's the Hunter's Nightmare
Her body is long decayed in the real world
>>
>>154523946
>I'm lonely.
I k that f, b.
>>
>>154523053
I feel dumb, but holy shit the spreadsheet is pretty confusing
>>
>>154524143
They're a pain in the ass at first, but you'll acclimate to them.

Basically they're organized descending by shape and damage type. So you look down the list for the shape you want, then across at the type, if both are what you want, you look at the left margin for the glyph.
>>
File: bernie_2.jpg (136KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
bernie_2.jpg
136KB, 630x354px
What does /bsb/ think about the stake driver?
>>
>>154524143
It's pretty straight forward, look at the chalice dungeon guide in the imgur gallery to get a better idea, as the spreadsheet just seperates based on chalice type (isz/loran/pthu) because they have different base gem shapes and different boss pools
>>
>>154524005
Right but she's also dead in the Nightmare. And then not dead. Real world aside, why does her Nightmare corpse come back to life?
Other NPCs within the nightmare, namely Simon, don't come back after dying.
>>
>>154524337
There was a hilarious (sad) shitfest over it last night.

I've never used it extensively since all my builds are 16/12/50.
>>
>>154524337
totally underrated weapon that takes actual skill to use because of its underpowered but versatile moveset
if you aren't maining the stake driver you're a fucking shitter
>>
>>154524337
>/bsb/
que?
>>
I'm considering going to 117 so I can use some weapons I haven't tried out yet. So..

40 VIT
12 END
30 STR from 25
20 SKILL
09 BLT from 05
50 ARC

Should I just forget the BLT (for bowblade) and the STR (For gatling/cannon)?
I understand with the bowblade I can't convert to elemental so it'll be weak as fuck, probably not worth bothering with.

Cannons and Gatlings are almost always fun though, right?
>>
>can't find my bloodstain in the boss room

Well there goes my 3 mil echoes, thanks from
>>
>>154524885
No dude, just quit/reload a few times.
>>
>>154524885
Was it Rom? I bet it was Rom
>>
Just threw my first knife at someone after...probably way too long playing the game to not have thrown a knife at someone

I was genuinely surprised at the damage it dealt. Like it wasn't great but it did a good 100ish damage, more than my pistol would have done at least. Might start using these things in earnest to knock off those last little chips of damage.

They good for anything else?
>>
>>154525021
Drawing aggro?
>>
>>154524976
Found them, thanks anon
>>154524994
FRC watchers actually, I'm too used to aggressively baiting viscerals with my skill build that I fucked up and died on my strength build
>>
>>154524994
Rom is a joke especially if you have a Loch Shield
>>
>>154525214
>Found them, thanks anon
Happy to hear. Yeah I don't know what's up with it but it happened to me last night and I found that workaround.
>>
I fucking hate ebreitas

First run of the game , pretty blind I have the Gehrman fight and Ebreitas left, and I still gotta purchase the old hunters before I go onto NG+ or reroll.

But it sucks because I have 99 insight and I just found out that insight makes frenzy build up, I've had so much difficulty because I thought insight was like humanity so I popped every one.

Offline btw, any tips I have the Cannon and the Hunter axe, 30 health 30 end 30 str
>>
>>154525508
Spend all your insight at the bath messengers if that's fucking you up.

Otherwise she's pretty straightforward. Aim at her head to get viscerals at crucial points of the fight, like right before or after she changes form.
If she charges at you, you're often better off taking the hit head on. If you dodge you'll get slapped by a tentacle and take a lot of damage, but she'll be closer to recovery.
>>
>>154525508
>any tips
Yeah get vit to 50.

Ebrietas is weak to Bolt. So if you have any Bolt Paper use that shit.

There are Runes in the game that increase your Frenzy res. You could also check the Frenzy res of your armor.
>>
>>154525508
>I thought insight was like humanity
Kek holy shit did you ever have that backwards
>>
>>154525508
Buy a blood rock with your insight anon, I think you can do that after you beat Mergo's wet nurse
>>
>>154525508
Get Arc to at least 15 to use most of the Hunter Tools
You over leveled your End
And you could probably use more Skl
>>
>>154525762
Fuck like I think it was Nightmare of Mensis, or the Nightmare Frontier where these god damn plants killed me in 3 seconds
>>154525797
Can I find a rock normally ? And sounds good
>>
>>154524269
>>154524342
How come for Secondary it lists the chalices when the chalice might not have something to do with the gem? Also what does the cursed/tertiary even mean in this context?
>>
>>154526031
>Can I find a rock normally ?
There are only a few in the game. One in Nightmare of Mensis, one in the DLC, there are a couple in chalice dungeons... So the answer is yes but it won't hurt too buy one.
>>
Is stacking all my stamina use up gems on one weapon fine, or should I spread them out more? I figured it wouldn't be too big of a deal but they do add up to a 10% increase and I'm not sure if that could give me an extra swing or dodge or whatever
>>
>>154526502
I'd like to think that with all the damage being added, all the stamina you lose is more than balanced by the amount of damage you do. Like with all that damage you save yourself a few more hits otherwise, thus ending fights quicker.
>>
>>154526502
Stamina Runes completely trivialize that.

It's pretty much free damage with little to no added cost.
>>
>>154527625
>>154526897
Sweet, thanks anons
>>
Do you guys give your characters setting-appropriate names in BB? Any roleplaying?

>tfw I spend hours coming up with a name
>>
Is there an artbook for Bloodborne? Did a quick google search and all I found was the guide book.
>>
>>154528042
I just put random strings of letters and numbers because in the end it doesn't really matter since you're going to become a spacesquid
>>
>>154528042
I actually have a roster of names I fall back on for every fantasy and sci-fi RPG, neutral kinds of fantastical names for every situation. Kastaine for warrior types, Sabbak for wizard/psychic types and Tobias for clerics/rogues types Sophia for everything because I feel like it works well.

For some stuff, though, I absolutely 100% will agonize for hours on a name. Recently started up Morrowind again and I needed a lore-appropriate Dunmer name and ended up using Sabbak.
>>
>>154528042
I am on my gentleman build. I plan to hoard all insight, use arcane, have a threaded cane and top hat. His name is Mister Jones. A man who has a knack for running into bad luck, mostly because of his dangerous curiosity into the field of science, and his personal obsession with the beyond. He always believed there was more and now it seems he may find it.

FromSoft games aren't as flexible with roleplay like other games, but I can work.
>>
Played Nioh last weekend and really enjoyed it after not really being a fan of souls games. I bought Bloodborne last monday and haven't been able to put it down since. I'm level 46 in the Forbidden woods now.

Question, After Bloodborne which souls game should I pick up. Played Demon Souls years ago but couldn't really get into it, same with DeS2.

Also streaming right now if anyone wants to watch a new guy play

twitch tv/zebrahiim
>>
Alright bbg, so I maxed out my saif, saw spear and church pick. What should I go for next, rakuyo, burial blade, or blades of mercy?
>>
>>154528541
There absolutely is, one with the collector's edition and another I never found the link for, but saved a ton of images of when they were being posted here.
>>
>>154528541
The guidebook IS the artbook.
>>
>>154528771
Kindly fuck off to /dsg/ attention whore

We don't want another Luci
>>
>>154528771
Dark Souls 3, maybe? I'm mostly saying that because DS1 might feel like a slog in comparison.
>>
>>154528771
1) Glad you're enjoying the game, it's good to see new players picking it up

2) Maybe try DaS1 if you can get it on PC or a secondhand PS3 or 360, just to play it

3) I wouldn't recommend advertising twitch channels or people will just get mad, I know it's Bloodborne, but there just seems to be a general negative reception to it
>>
>>154526136
Gems can have up to three effects: primary, secondary, and tertiary.
They can also be cursed, meaning one of the effects is detrimental.

The chalices do have everything to do with the gem as some gems can only drop in certain chalices.
>>
>>154528771
>Nioh
>"Demon" Souls
>couldn't "get into it"
>"DeS2"
>twitch

Holy shit. Go and stay gone.
>>
I want this game so bad but I want Forza Horizon 3 more. why did they have to exclusive this to ps4. bruhs why can't I have it all?
>>
>>154528905
>>154529279
He might be a memelord but for fuck's sake don't scare off new players you fucking double faggots
>>
>>154529507
So you want ANOTHER Lucifag?
>>
Which bosses are most active for co-op? I'm guessing Rom, Kos, Laurence, and Logarius.
>>
>>154529663
Lots of Ludwig too.
>>
>>154529663
Ludwig, Maria and Wet Nurse too.
>>
>>154529641
He's in no way like Lucinigger, that's a terrible thing to sy
>>
>>154529507
Normally I'd agree with you but we've had at least two new players come in today and I'll take them over that douche, thanks.
>>
>>154529813
He was looking for attention and not in a good way.
If he wanted some help or want to ask a question we would gladly help/answer them.

All he's doing is looking for more people to give him "views"
Fuck that noise
>>
I've always wanted to make a skill/BLT build, since Bowblade and Evelynn look so fun, but I just finished the game thoroughly,again, and can't see myself grinding through so soon.

How do I do a new playthrough and have fun?
>>
>>154530179
You do it with a friend ;3
PSN: A_Jill_Taco
>>
File: bobby is dissapoint.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
bobby is dissapoint.gif
729KB, 267x200px
>>154530179
>How do I do a new playthrough and have fun?
Do something different/ challenging. I like tackling the CDs as soon as I off BSB.

>>154530370
>;3
>>
File: 1449032493719.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449032493719.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
>>154530565
ok
>>
>>154530565
I've done the CDs at low levels before, pretty tired of it. My main concern with Skill/BLT specifically is that I'll get like..3 weapons, evelynn included.

>>154530370
I'll add you, let's do this.
We have to come up with a creative handicap, though
>>
File: never enjoyed.jpg (50KB, 620x467px) Image search: [Google]
never enjoyed.jpg
50KB, 620x467px
>>154530817
Me too anon, me too.

>>154530910
>I've done the CDs at low levels before, pretty tired of it.
Well, shit.
>>
File: 1441709518224.jpg (134KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1441709518224.jpg
134KB, 764x764px
>>154530910
I'm very sleep deprived. Does that count?
I have a mugen build already but I want to see if I can tweak it a bit. What's the best stat allocation for a Rifle Spear+Stake Driver build?
>>
>>154531058
That does not count.
I'm thinking more along the lines of:
If I'm Skill/BLT and you do Str/Arc, then I don't use bloodbullets and you don't convert weapons. i.e. we don't circumvent certain weaknesses of our builds.
>>
>>154531508
There's a big difference between using strengths and circumventing weaknesses.
>>
File: 1397269762117.gif (367KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1397269762117.gif
367KB, 704x396px
>>154531508
>another STR/ARC build
pls no

I've never used the Driver or Rifle and I want to get them out of the way.
>>
>>154531775
The Str/Arc wasn't a good example, but in the case of no bloodbullets I meant that, because I'll have high bullet costs, my echoes will go to buying bullets and not levels.

>>154532027
I mean yeah build whatever, just don't want things to be too easy, yknow?
>>
File: Marqui the Outcast.png (255KB, 863x567px) Image search: [Google]
Marqui the Outcast.png
255KB, 863x567px
>>154532343
Would this work
>>
>>154532473
40/40 is a poor spread
Quality should be weighted unless you're going 50/50
50 str lets you use heavy abyssals to their fullest potential, and 50 skill means you're getting the most out of your skill weapons and are able to use the BoM/Rakuyo as effectively as possible
Basically choose 50/30 or 30/50 based on which group of weapons you prefer, keeping in mind that 50/30 will allow you to use the other skill weapons more optimally than 30/50 will allow you to use str weapons at the cost of weaker viscerals

unless this is some pve theme bullshit in which case your build literally doesn't matter because you can beat the game with just a fucking blunderbuss
>>
>>154532473
Sure. We can come up with some interesting handicap later.

I'm in character creation right now, when do you want to start?
>>
>>154532924
Faggots like you are why /dsg/ says shit like "fighting game outcasts" and shit.

What a needlessly caustic post. On behalf of that anon, dude, just go fuck yourself.
>>
>>154522062
You're fucking autistic. 70 isn't a softcap for hunter tools at all. In fact, for most hunter tools, there isn't a softcap, only a hardcap.
>>
>>154532962
Going into character creator now.
Trying to make a qt black girl so it may take a while.
>>
>>154533191
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17tmcuxmi_Ibh-rLSwO_7AFedTUbruJhpHD2o9LxAYOI/edit#gid=0
>>
>>154528042
I've used Lovecraft & Bible derived names for both of my characters so far;

Joachim Delapore(abandoned this character due to several mistakes I made with him)
Hezekiah Marsh(current character, have made it past One Reborn in the main game, and past Ludwig in the DLC)
>>
File: illleavethishere.png (419KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
illleavethishere.png
419KB, 800x800px
i made this for us :3
>>
File: Untitl1ed.png (904KB, 2396x906px) Image search: [Google]
Untitl1ed.png
904KB, 2396x906px
Pick a build for my next playthrough and help me optimize it if it isn't already. Build #1 can also use the Wheel and HMS if I feel like making another build with it, and the Wheel in #2 is with flat arc gems.
>>
>>154533439
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17tmcuxmi_Ibh-rLSwO_7AFedTUbruJhpHD2o9LxAYOI/edit#gid=0
I'm no expert, but that seems to just reinforce what >>154533191 said. The only tool that ever evens out is Tiny T. All the rest keep gaining pretty significantly right up until they hard cap at 99.
>>
>>154533073
whoa dude I didn't mean to offend you or your buttbuddy, 40/40 is pointless in bb and I explained why and even said that if you weren't planning to pvp the stat spread didn't matter
>>
>>154533683
ACB and TT both take a hit to their scaling past 70 arcane, I did have it backwards though as around 80 augur and gloves seem to start scaling higher than they were before 70
>>
>>154533216
alright.
I can never decide on a hairstyle, myself.
>>
>>154533439
Yea, so 1-50 there's a scaling, 50-80 there's a change in scaling that isn't necessarily a decrease, then 80-99 there's another change in scaling that isn't necessarily a decrease, and a hardcap at 99. So I was right.
>>
>>154533683
>The only tool that ever evens out is Tiny T
Color blind. Was looking at Rope Molotov.
>>
>>154533680
I'd use cruel fate for my origin anon for better stat distribution but I think your first build is a little more focused into str/arc and could be fun
>>
>>154533857
Finished.
If she actually looks good in-game, I'm going to shit a Holiday Inn.
>>
Someone walk my retarded ass through the damage formula again, please.

So, like, at 50(attribute), the saturation is .85? Meaning the attack you see on the equipment screen, is that the total attack after the .85, or is the saturation applied after you attack but before damage is calculated?
>>
File: CsIO9dUUMAEfE6C.jpg-large.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CsIO9dUUMAEfE6C.jpg-large.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>154534530
Holy shit, she does.
MY CHOCOLATE BAYONETTA.
Shared from twitter, sorry for bad quality
>>
And also, ALL flat gem damage is just tacked on after all other modifiers are calculated, but before defense? Despite the equip screen including the numbers in the scaling?

That sounds ridiculously shitty considering bosses have thousands of HP, and the best flat numbers in the game might at 130 damage.
>>
>>154534530
I just finished as well.
Actually think I may have seen you open the gate.

I don't remember where the resonant/beckoning bells are. Resonant is in the insight bath right?
>>
>>154519678
>>>>implying MP is Oedon
>>
>>154534807
>might at 130 damage
add 130* (actually closer to 200, but still) to the "subtotal" of damage dealt?
>>
>>154534843
Yes, after you've obtained 10 insight.
By the way, pw will be 'bbgplays'
>>
File: 1473641915824.png (199KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1473641915824.png
199KB, 500x333px
Why the fuck did I pick the Saw Cleaver jesus christ
>>
File: Interesting.jpg (21KB, 350x342px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.jpg
21KB, 350x342px
>>154519927
>If you want it early in NG you need to delve deep into Chalice Dungeons.
Not that other anon but HOW deep exactly?
>>
>>154534989
Sounds good.
10 insight means we'll both solo Cleric/Gascoine then.
Where do you want to start after?
Probably rush Djura, then Cainhurst. Bowblade would be much harder to pick up early.
>>
>>154520069
>>154520324
Are you serious? I made a ARC/SKL character with the exact intention of using the BOM and BB.
Also a STR/ARC character which I planned to use the WHEEL and BoomHammer.
>>
>>154523012
I sure wish that outfit looked that rough in game.
>>
>>154524357
This is only my hypothesis
She's dead but comes back to life because she started out dead when the DLC nightmare started, but somehow her consciousness is lingering enough to assert some control over it to try and stop anyone from progressing further into the nightmare. Either that or it was the imprint of the IDEA of her made by the patients trapped in the nightmare.
>>
What builds would get the most out of the HLMS? What would be a good off-hand weapon?
>>
>>154535352
What's wrong with it? I think it's the most balanced starter weapon
>>
So I'm working on my first Arcane build since I've gotten tired of physical builds and want to try out all the hunter tools, gonna be working on a Bloodtinge build after this

https://www.mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/18825

Now I put the stamina high because I've read that a lot of the better attack that the transformed Holy Moonlight Sword uses are quite high in stamina consumption, but will I be alright lowering my stamina if I'm using Anti-Clockwise runes?

And are there any other adjustments I can make to eke out a bit more Arcane without sacrificing the use of said weapon?
>>
>>154536547
You do not need 25 End. You only need base End and Anti-Clockwise, even for HMLS. Stay at 12 Endurance, go up to 50 Vit and put the other 5 points into Arcane.
>>
File: AWAY AWAY.jpg (576KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AWAY AWAY.jpg
576KB, 960x540px
>>154536547
>25 end
>>
>when you have to be online to use chalice dungeon glyphs
I honestly thought it was just like a random generator thing that is done internally, like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Wondermail
>>
>>154536793
>>154536849

Thanks for the input gents, I've adjusted the build to 12 END and gotten 50 VIT and 53 ARC

Will that ARC (+3) make any real difference to my damage?
>>
>>154535521
Just killed Gascan.
Going to buy the SMB.
>>
>>154537270
Hunter Tools yes. They scale up to 99 Arc, and since there's nothing else to put the points into, you might as well squeeze as much as you can out of them.
>>
Always wondered this, but what do the number of messengers that appear when searching for chalice dungeons mean?
>>
>>154537457
The popularity of that dungeon.
>>
>>154537382

Ah, so the ARC builds that don't level anything but VIT and ARC do that specifically for the higher tool damage? Am I gonna be missing out on the Arcane build "Experience" if I insist on using Holy Moonlight Sword? I've not yet given it a try and this does seem like the optimal time to do so
>>
>>154537547
Cool thanks
>>
>>154537609
Doesn't the weapon have really good arcane scaling? So why not?
>>
>>154537609
Nah, HMLS is a super fun weapon, and in my opinion it's way more useful than the tools are in PVP. You can always do a pure Arc build later, but I think a Moonlight Sword one is more fun.
>>
>>154537814

Well yeah, that was my reasoning behind waiting until this build to use it, I just want to make sure I'm not losing out on the main experience of using an arcane build in the first place
>>
>>154536287
I've come up with something else in the time since I asked: also just my hypothesis

The Nightmare is Gehrman's, and a second product in the creation of the Hunter's Dream. Where the Dream is what Gascoine finds to be peaceful, and through which Hunters are sustained, the Nightmare is specifically what Gehrman finds horrifying, and where Hunters are condemned. Everything in the Nightmare is (possibly hyperbolized) the sins committed by the Hunters Gehrman lead and the Church with whom he was allied. Whatever brought the Doll to life in the Dream (who is kind and loving, and an image of what Gman cared for) also brought Maria to life in the Astral Clocktower, where she is morose and vengeful, and an imagine of what Gman destroyed.

Primarily conjecture, based on:
The assumption Gehrman was there for the events depicted in the Nightmare
Dialogue from the Doll explaining how she feels unshackled, after Lady Maria is killed (suggesting some kind of tether)
Dialogue from the Doll commenting on how peacefully Gehrman is sleeping, after the Orphan is killed within the Nightmare (so Gman is in some way attuned to it).
>>
>>154537609
>>154537270
That 3 Arc won't make a great deal of difference at all. I'd say put it in Str just for a touch more AR with HMS and so you can make a Firegig.

I have both a 50 Arc HMS/elemental weapons build and a pure Arc Tools build. They're both very different and very fun. Do both.
>>
>>154537287
Okay, cool. I'm waiting around the Ward.
Where do you want to go?
>>
>>154538103
Hemwick, I suppose. I'll grab what I can here, then meet you there.
>>
>>154538256
Sounds good. See you there.

I strongly considered restarting because my character's shoulders look too wide.
>>
>>154538696
No you won't.
Lost a shit ton of echoes, and this place is too shit for me to keep playing.
Night night.
>>
>>154538818
...well alright then.

To get to Cainhurst we'd have to go to Iosfeka's through Forbidden Woods anyway..so Amelia first..
>>
How deep are uncanny/lost weapons? Would it be feasible to do some CD to get weapons earlier than you can get them in the main game?
>>
Can anyone tell me what the optimal gems are for Boom hammer/Amygdalan Arm with 50 STR/25 ARC? Blunt? Nourishing? Heavy Abyssal + 27.2?
>>
>>154541589
A Heavy and two Blunts.
>>
>>154541589
>>154541674
For the Boomhammer, two 27.2% Phys for Amy Arm.
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20160416031215.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20160416031215.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
ded
>>
File: milkweed.jpg (103KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
milkweed.jpg
103KB, 398x400px
>>
>>154543028
Huh, H.P.L.
>>
Anyone want to help me with Pthumerian Descendant? He's being quite a bitch.
>>
>>154543525
Rites?
BL?
>>
>>154543643
Base chalice. New char so BL52.
>>
>>154543746
Oh ok. Set a pass and I'll SRRC
>>
>>154543768
pass bbg
>>
>>154543813
Searching
>>
>>154543143
Howard Phillips Losscraft
>>
>>154543929
I don't get it but I'm sure it would've been hilarious.
>>
>>154543929
>>154543993
Someone post the edit.
>>
>>154543993
The image resembles loss.jpg
>>
>>154543841
Thanks bro.
>>
Would anyone happen to know where some Arcane Radials are in the early game?

>>154544170
My pleasure.
>>
Why are the most fun weapons only available lategame?
>>
>>154545029
>this
>>
>>154515592
menesis laterns drop 19% cursed? Am i missing something here?
>>
>>154546609
>new character runs
>implying you wouldn't get to central pthu before menesis lantern
>>
>>154546609
>Am i missing something here?
Probably the fact that you can get to Central Pthumeru after BSB.

However, I have a note that says there's a 16% droplet in Pthumeru so maybe it was a shitty find either way.
>>
Morning, /bbg/.
What are you shitters doing?
>>
>>154547131
Thinking about killing myself.
>>
>>154547198
>t. executioner
>>
>>154546912
>However, I have a note that says there's a 16% droplet in Pthumeru so maybe it was a shitty find either way.
Aaaand it's gone.

It's sad when dungeons go offline.
>>
>>154547131
Top of the morning to ya

im leveling vit, hbu?
>>
>>154547741
Farming radial bloodtinge gems
>>
if i wasn't an autistic neet, id buy play station for this game
as a pc fag im jealous
>>
>>154547848
That's hot. Where are you farming?
>>
>>154548450
y592byza
>>
What gems should I use on a 30 str 50 arc build with MLGS ?
>>
>>154550491
Nourishing.
>>
>>154550491
>>154550720
Post here if you decide to farm them any time soon, I'll join you
>>
Is LHB the best bolt weapon you can create? It has A ARC scaling at max, so only needs 1 cold gem, it isn't serrated, so no point going fire.
>>
>>154550720
That what I though.
Time to farm then.
>>
>>154550941
LHB is the best weapon for anything.
>>
Another fun early-game Central Pthu Chalice: 2fdss44c

Not really any great loot to speak of (four Sage's Wrists on Layer 3 is probably the best it offers), but lots of areas with a good mix of enemy types, lot of verticality, and some hidden walls to boot.
>>
/dsg/ is as helpful as ever

Could anyone help me transfer some DaS3 items? PS4 of course.
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20160912075310.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20160912075310.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
YOU CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BAAAAALLL
>>
anyone up for abhorrent beast? Ailing loran layer 3?
>>
>>154554439
BL?
>>
>>154554439
I'll help

What's the pass?
>>
>>154553438
I love this boss so much, it reminds me of Vendrick aka he is super easy but he also has 8 billions hp and can one shot you.
Really fun...
>>
File: bloodborne-knights-garb.jpg (273KB, 2410x407px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-knights-garb.jpg
273KB, 2410x407px
According to my theory, all these Garbs were created at roughly the same point of the timeline.

The Original Old Hunter Garbs were designed after Cainhurst Attire, you can tell by the edges of the undercoat, and the general cut, as is Marias Garb which is also an obvious Cainhurst style.

Though Gehrmans is not in that style, the overcoat implies that it's still the same period, Gehrman was a groundskeeper at Byrgenworth, Maria a Noble from Cainhurst, we have reasons to believe there were several Nobles from Scions with the original hunters of Gehrman, which would explain the attire.

According to my theory, these hunters were the ones who raided the fishing hamlet, when the Hunters Nightmare was created.

The Oto split off from Gehrmans workshop, and the Church was formed around this time, but didn't have it's own hunters yet.

We have reason to believe, that a later style of this attire was worn when Old Yharnam was burnt, and most Old Hunters either went mad or joined the Church with Ludwig.

Up until this point, Yharnam and Cainhurst had a good relationship.
>>
>>154554534
>>154554560
pass is bbg123
>>
>>154554609
> 40

Wew, prepare for downscaling. But I should still be alright.
>>
>>154554674
its not so bad, just gotta ace em. Ringing just outside fog gate
>>
>>154554735
gonna give it a shot with borris
>>
>>154554919
im am so bad
>>
>>154554919
Turn on character names. Please

Also I was doing 40% of usual damage against Abhorrent Beast due to downscaling. This is going to be fun.
>>
>>154554990
Bring poison knives and remember that he switches agro every time he gets hit. We'll juggle him and let poison help us.
>>
>>154555052
yeah sorry about that, im waiting outside again if you wanna try again. And anyone else wants to join for that matter.
>>
How much hate will I get for going over BL98? I recently went back to my first ever build which was a skill build but I fucked up and gave him 26 end. To salvage this boi I'd probably have to take him to 107 or so.
>>
>>154555116
SRRC is being unhelpful. Made the dungeon and the "bruuuuuum" sound, but didn't actually summon me in. Im ringing again though.
>>
>>154555201
just dont go over 117 and never mention it to anyone and who will know. It will be our little secret.
>>
>>154555253
yeah my game just crashed so it may of been the cause. Re ringing
>>
>>154555285
Thanks anon, I'm sure END yourself would be proud of all that end though, wherever that beautiful bastard is.
>>
File: triggered.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>154555367
>it may of been
>may of
>>
File: fang-xinyu-space-monster.jpg (1MB, 1920x1745px) Image search: [Google]
fang-xinyu-space-monster.jpg
1MB, 1920x1745px
THANKS Grumpy Pete
>>
File: END Yourself22.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
END Yourself22.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>154555448
Right here my man.

It's nice, but it certainly isn't 99.
>>
>>154555454
just maybe
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20160911055936.jpg (681KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20160911055936.jpg
681KB, 1920x1080px
>>154554569
I love it when they're regular mobs.

Not sure if I've ever seen the mace-and-sickle, though.
>>
What exactly is the Rakuyo? Is it a katana and dagger or is it a saber and dagger? I ain't using no weeb shit so if it's actually a saber I might consider it for my skill build.
>>
>>154556828
It looks more like a saber based on the hilt of the sword
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20160329012247.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20160329012247.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>154556828
It's hard to tell. It could be either.

The slightly cupped handguard and knucklebow are reminiscent of a smallsword/backswordetc., but it has a pronounced habaki (metal sleeve at the base of the blade) like a katana.

The full-body motions of the attacks are also much more Eastern-looking than Western.
>>
>>154556828
It's a bastard hybrid just like the Chikage
>>
>>154557207
To be fair, most attack animations in the Souls games have full-body motions because the small movements of historical swordsmanship aren't as pretty to look at.
>>
File: FUCK.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
WRONG
FUCKING
CHARACTER
>>
File: 1273849008686.jpg (45KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1273849008686.jpg
45KB, 480x640px
>>154557547
>23.6%
>>
>Typical BL98 HMLS build planned out
>Want 18Str for Memedriver
>If I go to BL100, might I as well bump Vit to 50 and hit 105?
It's a slippery slope lads.
>>
>>154558012
What is the advantage of remaining 98? As far as I understand it, it's just for fightclubs, at which point, is there a reason to remain 98 and not 117?
>>
>>154558220
So you're not a shitter
>>
>>154558293
And that's the only reason?
>>
>>154558324
You say that like there needs to be another one.
>>
>>154558324
And it avoids 120 and above which, last I checked, was the meta at reddit and other such foreign scum lands. Other than that, just honour.
>>
>>154558517
Why avoid 120s? If there's only 3 levels in it and it means more activity?
>>
Is there anybody savescum farming gems I can join in with here?
>>
>>154558517
>it avoids 120
No it doesn't
98's max invasion level is 148, it avoids the old reddit meta of 150 which was populated with some really poor players with lots of un-builds
150 has fallen out of fashion for 120, which 98 invades easily
>>
Do tempering abyssals ever beat out a 27.2?
On a 50 skill build thinking of farming 24.8 + 6% open foes.
>>
>>154558517
>honour

The sadness of na players never cease to amaze.
>>
>>154559665
24.8% + flat phys will beat out 27.2%
>>
>>154559665
You 15 flat physical not open foes. This will outperform 27%s on certain weapons. Mostly ones with lower base attack and lower attack modifiers. Skill weapons are usually both of these things.
>>
>>154559665
Depends on the weapons, str and skl weapons are best with 27.2% gems
>>
Wanna try and get HLMS early, anyone wanna help out?

Pass is bbg
>>
>>154559775
>>154559802
>>154559856
open foes + whatever modifier thats already there looks like it'd make trading hits interesting.
I'll try it anyways.
>>
/bbg/ in house tournament when?
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20160910223716.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20160910223716.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>154559802
>This will outperform 27%s on certain weapons. Mostly ones with lower base attack and lower attack modifiers
I really, really don't understand that.

>>154559971
Ludwig under BL, like, 70 is just pure hell.
>>
>>154559971
What's your BL? I can swing by after I finish this chalice dungeon in ~5 mins
>>
>>154535354
Just check the glyphs in the OP
>>
>>154560071
>>154560161
BL 36

I'm not sure I'm ready.
>>
>>154560071
As in, 27%-24.8% is usually less than +15 physical on lower base damage/scaling weapons, but if it has high enough scaling and base damage, like LHB for example, the 2.2% will be more than 15
Also, flat damage is not effected by attack modifiers, which are the specific modifiers applied to each attack on your AR before defense (ex. the unzip on the chikage has huge modifier, where as a saif r1 in folded form is something like .95x)
>>
>>154560190
If you're not going to solo him it shouldn't matter quite as much. I've solo'd him at some stupid BL like 40-something, but I had a bunch of 17% gems and my weapon was at least +6.

I did it the other day at BL55 with a +6 with a couple 12%s and it was a seven-hour shitfest.

>>154560262
>Also, flat damage is not effected by attack modifiers, which are the specific modifiers applied to each attack on your AR before defense
I get that, kind of. I just don't get, when an attack is going to be doing hundreds of damage, how 15 unmodified could ever be better than more modifiable damage.
>>
>>154560545
Take the example with the saif r1
if the modifier is .95x the ar, you're losing .5 of your extra 2.2% from your 27%
But with flat damage, you're losing .5 of the 24.8% and then getting a +15 flat after the fact
>>
>tfw just lost 18 mil blood echoes

At least I didn't need them for anything
>>
>>154560693
>if the modifier is .95x the ar, you're losing .5 of your extra 2.2% from your 27%
But, I mean, can't Saif's attack get up to like 500? A 500 attack Saif doing a move with a .95 modifier probably doesn't need 15 damage.

I don't know. I'm dumb to begin with and math was never my thing.
>>
>>154560829
It can get up to 500, but remember you're not substituting the entire 27% with a flat amount, you're losing 2.2% effected by modifiers and then gaining a flat 15.
From what I remember when the math was crunched many eons ago, it outperforms on most weapons until there is a modifier of 1.5x or greater.
2% of 500 is 10 ar, at a .95 modifier that's 9.5 effective ar.
>>
>>154561021
Ok, that makes sense.
>>
>>154550952
Either Nourishings or Flat Arc gems
>>
>>154560071
> I don't understand

Flat damage is applied after everything else, after scaling, after % based gems, after attack modifiers. It adds X-amount of damage to every attack you do, regardless of whether it's an R1, a Charge R2 or a multihit attack, it always adds the same amount of damage.

So, this means that 24.8% +15 vs 27.2% comes down to how 2.4% of the weapons damage compares to 15 flat damage. At first it seems obvious, 15 is greater than 2.4% of even the highest damaging weapon. But it's not the full story. The 2.4% will also increase scaling damage, so if your base damage is 100 and you have +100 from scaling then 2.4% is going to add 4.8 damage. If it's 200 + 200 then 2.4% will add 9.6 damage.

This is all still lower than 15, but there's another aspect, ATK modifiers. Basically what makes an R2 do more damage than an R1. If a move has a 1.0x ATK Modifer it will do exactly it's listed damage, if it has a 1.5x ATK Modifer it will do 50% more than listed damage, 0.9x means 90%. It's pretty simple. But flat damage ignores these, giving rise interesting setups.

If a weapon has 400 total damage and none of it is flat, a 1.5x attack will do 400*1.5 = 600 damage.

If a weapon has 400 damage but 50 of it is flat damage, on the same 1.5x attack it will do (350*1.5) + 50 = 575 damage. That's 25 less.

But the opposite is also true. If those examples are now used on a 0.75x attack the results shift.

400 * 0.75 = 300
(350 * 0.75) + 50 = 312.5

The flat damage is now better.

Part 1/2
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20160907050431.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20160907050431.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
>>154561574
>Flat Arc gems
I did this already and it looks good on R1s on mobs but it sounds like it's not actually that great an idea.
>>
>>154561856
That's why I said EITHER depending on what you want out of the sword
>>
>>154561815
Part 2/2

As you can see, whether full % gems or flat damage is stronger depends on your stats (higher stats will make %s increasingly better), the base damage (lower base means Flat is increasingly better) and each individual move of the weapon to see whether Flat will help or hinder more of the time.

The full damage formula (before its impacted by enemy defense) is this:

[({[base damage] + [Base damage * STR scaling * STR saturation] + [Base damage * SKL scaling * SKL saturation] } * %gem1 * %gem2 * %gem3) * ATK Modifer] + Flat damage

You need to do that for every different move on your weapon with your potential gems to see exactly how it will perform.

Scaling is a number, you can find each weapon's scaling values online. Saturation is how much of a stat you have. At 10 in a stat saturation = 0.05, at 25 saturation it = 0.5, at 50 it equals 0.85 and at 99 it = 1.00. For any other value it's even fractions between these numbers.

Percentage gems are obviously written as decimals so 27.2% becomes 1.272.

Scaling Gems, like Heavy Abyssals (+65 STR scaling) are added to scaling value. EG Church Pick has 0.4 STR scaling, with a heavy abyssal it would have 1.05.
>>
>>154561856
>HP depletes -9
Remove that immediately
That's almost as bad as Atk DOWN gems
>>
>>154561856
> using a -9 HP gem, ever
> using Flat Arcane gems
> Not having a Triangle one which are the best and easiest to farm

What were you thinking?
>>
>>154561856
You should use LOST HMS not Uncanny
>>
>>154562015
>>154562054
>What were you thinking?
I was thinking I'd farm Brainsuckers for ten minutes and see what the numbers looked like.
>>
>>154561815
>>154561923
Thank you, anon.
>>
anyone wanna help a low-level man kill Ludwig for his Holy Memelight Sword?
pass is bbg
lvl 35
>>
>>154562575
ouch
>>
File: 161123678232483.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
161123678232483.png
74KB, 412x351px
Y'all ready for Bloodborne 2 to be announced at TGS?
>>
>>154562820
im tilting so hard right now
>>
>>154563127
Whoops

I always underestimate how little health you have while summoned.
>>
>>154561923
Is there a link for modifiers on all weapon movesets?
>>
>>154564051
Fextra has that info in the individual weapons' pages.
>>
> Queen killer fires his cannon 5 times in a row at Yharnam allowing for massive damage and keeping her in a falling over loop.
> later dies
> drops a Waning gem

What a cool guy
>>
>>154564885
Yharnam drops gems?
Npc hunters drop stuff?
wat
>>
>>154563647
we can try 1 more time then i gotta go
>>
I don't remember Logarius being so difficult

Blood Level 54 with 27 skill and 23 blood tinge using a +5 Reiter

he's just kicking my ass, is he even possible at this point?

The Keeper of the Old Lords was difficult too, bitch could two hit me easily but I did beat him eventually.
>>
File: Bloodborne Chikage Glitch.webm (885KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Chikage Glitch.webm
885KB, 1280x720px
First webbum. Sorry if shit. Probably shit.
>>
>>154565363
Just parry him, famalamadingdong.
>>
I'm still mad
I will always be mad
On my deathbed, I will still be mad
When the seas heat up the world decends into global catastrophe I will still be fucking mad
In th afterlife, when I get to the gates of Heaven, St. Peter and his angels will ask me "Are you still mad about Bloodborne being an exclusive" and my answer will be "Yes"
When the race of man is no more and the ruins of Man's cities have crumbled into dust, I will still be mad
Ancient alien civilizations will find th smoldering, volcanic corpse of the planet Earth and decode the secrets of our ancient "internet" and they will find this post and so my eternal anger will be brought forth into the far-flung reaches of space
When the last tiny flash of heat in the universe dies and all descends into entropy, my hatred will remain.

I'm still so fucking mad I took the time to write this stupid fucking post, and it still doesn't make me feel even the slightest bit LESS mad

I fucking hate you Fromsoftware
>>
>>154565683
no bullets left lmao brb bullet farming
>>
>>154565807
If you're at Logarius, you've gotten to or can get to the Lecture Hall. That big room full of slug students is ez bullets.

>>154565706
Autism.
>>
>>154565363
>>154565363
Logarius is definitely tough, he's a real git gud boss because he has no real elemental weaknesses to take advantage of. You can parry him, that's about it. Also, shoot or hit his sword when he stabs it in the ground.
>>
File: 1471527641968.png (614KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1471527641968.png
614KB, 650x650px
>>154565706
Sony funded the game, without Sony Bloodborne wouldn't be a thing.
Now go get a ps4 and play it until the 60FPS re-release on ps5.
>>
>>154566216
I play bb on the animation setting for fake 60 fps with minor drops that occur when i move the camera alot.

Gf walked by and had to take a second glance and asked me if i was playing bb.

Shit looks pretty gud
>>
>>154566436
>I play bb on the animation setting for fake 60 fps with minor drops that occur when i move the camera alot.

What? Explain this.
>>
File: image.jpg (411KB, 1572x1077px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411KB, 1572x1077px
> If you have Ludwig's Rifle on your back whilst wearing Executioner Garb it places a mini model of the glorious purging utensil on your player
>>
>>154566589
Check your tv settings for something made for watching a pixar movie.
Dunno if its standard but keep in mind it might mess with your inputs, im gonna test it out on a frc hblb. Beat up defiled dark beast without noticing much difference but it could be just my overpriced tv.
>>
File: 1473465792238.png (133KB, 808x637px) Image search: [Google]
1473465792238.png
133KB, 808x637px
>>154566619
Thats clipping m8
>>
>>154566935
Your TV has an inbuilt interloping frames program that adds in frames that were missing to push the framerate to "60" fps. Moving the camera alongside just general animations will probably make the framerate super inconsistent.
>>
Am i decent at this game if i can clear the story and the dlc at base professional stats and 40 vit?
I'm thinking shits gonna get real difficult at depth 5 dungeons.
>>
>>154567182
>40vit
>am I good
yeah dude I love watching 40vit challenge runs
>>
>>154567101
Yep, its the worst when im rotating the camera while sprinting but im really pleasantly surprised to just have a little taste of what it WOULD look like at 60fps.
Gotta try out some pvp when i get home to see if its bearable.
>>
>>154567307
Psh im not good like those bl4 wizards, i was just wondering how p much all bb forums have tons of threads asking for help at higher bl than i.
At most im guessing im better than 50% of ppl but the majority of ppl r pretty retarded. I just cant understand whats so hard about pressing buttons at certain moments.
>>
>SRRC
>5 times in a row, the host hasn't even opened the boss door
Many times they just piss off down the optional paths. What's the fucking point beckoning someone unless you're stuck on a boss?
>>
>>154567827
They lonely.
>>
>>154567827
>>154567903
Yeah, chalices can be fucking boring. It's fun having someone else along to clear it quicker.

>captcha: hunter royal
>>
>>154568439
Its faster to clear it yourself, dunno wut u on about.
>>
>>154568439
>Yeah, chalices can be fucking boring.
Yeah, so I don't want to be baby sitting these shitters who can't even run non-root chalices.
>>
>>154568540
Not if you have roving bands of HMPHS and Undead Gaints to deal with, sometimes it's just more fun
>>
>>154568661
>Not if you have roving bands of HMPHS and Undead Gaints
We all know the only ones that summon hoping for an SRRC match are shitters that are doing the main chalice dungeons. If it was an FRC dungeon or root, then fine. But they never are.
>>
Fire saw cleaver or fire whirligig? 50 ARC
>>
>>154568978
Try telling that to my BL240 madman, I'm getting FRCs all the time
>>
>>154569329
>BL240
Gee, I wonder why.
>>
Do eye runes from co oppers stack with your own?
>>
>Making a 5 digit damage visceral build for fun
>Name him "the cardiologist" visceral attacks look like you're reaching in and grabbing the heart and I thought it'd be funny
>Realize once the build was done that it's not, it's just edgy
>To dull the edge I now have to send people heart puns and heart health tips over messaging after I kill them
>It takes forever

Why did choose this for my life I hope a fucking tornado destroys me.
>>
>>154570128
>being so autistic you care about what randoms you kill think about your character name
>>
>>154570128
>sending hearts

U gay anon and das okay but expect to be reported and banned if u keep that shit up.
>>
File: swordcatch.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
swordcatch.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>154528771
>>
>>154570894
I can't find the link on fiverr to shill nioh for tismbucks, sauce?
>>
File: parry.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
parry.webm
3MB, 800x600px
>>154571762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knkajrF20JI
>>
>>154570894
>>154571762
>>154572102
>bloodborne general
>>
>>154572102
No, not the source on the video.
Looking for a source to get paid for talking about nioh duh.
>>
File: psh.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
psh.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>154572186
>>154572185
>>
>>154572351
Really man, youre gonna give a fellow anon from fiverr the silent treatment?
>>
File: tumblr_o1o9wpalcW1sp3tuoo1_1280.png (90KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1o9wpalcW1sp3tuoo1_1280.png
90KB, 960x540px
>>154572496
yes
>>
I recently had a weird dream about this old hunter-looking guy killing some vampire made of putty with the Dark Souls 1 zweihander. Clearly a sign I need to play this game and not that one again.

But which big sword to use? I've never used either. Would it be viable to focus mainly on strength until I decide on one or the other? What stats should moonlight actually have?
>>
alright boys i need some assistance for Ludwig
pass is bbg
lvl 39
>>
>>154572682
If you're looking to do the most swing damage with the HMLS, then go 50 STR/25 SKL or 50 STR/25 ARC. If you're looking to make better use of the lasers from the HMLS, then go 25 STR/50 ARC.

If you're planning to go LHB, then you should go 25 STR/50 SKL because SKL increases visceral damage, and LHB's scaling is equal between STR and SKL.
>>
>>154572716
Give me a few minutes and I'll be there. Where you ringing?
>>
>>154572716
I'm joining
>>
>>154573445
in front of the boss arena
>>
>>154573580
Damn lag, never even saw that 1hko charge coming
>>
>>154574424
almost got him, i got him down to 1/4 hp so we should be fine this next one
>>
>>154572929
So 25/25 or just 25 strength would be a good start, alright.

>LHB's scaling is equal between STR and SKL.
Glancing at the wiki, only at +7. That's a ways away.
What if I'm looking to use both the sword and the lasers with moonlight?
>>
I HAD HIM AT 1 HIT LEFT FUCK MY LIFE
>>
Did you guys get him?
>>
>>154574551
Did you get him? He literally had about 5 more hits till death
>>
>>154575383
25 STR/50 ARC will give you moderate damage with your sword. The vast majority of sword damage is physical though, due to the small arcane base damage and the fact that it's decreased by 70% in untricked form and 30% in tricked form. I'd say the best compromise is 50 STR/25 ARC.

As for the LHB, why the fuck are you planning a build if it's not for the end product? Sure, you can level up your strength component first, but the scaling will be equal by the end, and you can get a +7 before you even finish the Forbidden Woods anyway.
>>
File: The Nose Knowa.jpg (43KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
The Nose Knowa.jpg
43KB, 960x960px
Whatever happened to this lad? I miss him.
>>
>>154576361
Hm, alright, we'll just see.

Who said I was planning a build?
>>
Sup fags? I ate lunch right next to a Gamestop just now and I broke down and bought DS3 even though I'm in the middle of a NG+... I'll probably finish my NG+ first so I can plat that ass, but what should I expect from DS3? Never played any of the others.
>>
Does anybody else keep starting new playthroughs before they finish the previous ones?

I only ever finished 1 playthrough, but I have 6 others as well.

I end up making a build and deciding to try out a new build over and over. I think the gem farming always makes me put it down.
>>
Maria's charge up moves are bullshit.
That is all.
>>
alright this is my last attempt, then ill go do some leveling so i can come back and kick Ludbitchs ass
>>
>>154579213
I'd like to see END yourself go against Maria. I wonder if he can just stunlock her for literally the entire battle, seeing as he has all that endurance.
>>
Gem noob here

Where is the best dungeon to farm for Physical Attack Up %+ radials? The best I've gotten have been 17.3% (Tempering Damp Blood Gem (4) rating 13). I also have one 19.8% but it also has ATK vs Kin Down -9.3%. I'm assuming there are radials with well over 20% out there but I haven't incountered any

I have all chalice dungeons open except Pthumeru 5, Isz Root and both Loran Roots.
>>
>>154578995
If you've never played another Dark Souls game, you'll probably like it well enough. But some of the references will mean diddly squat and that's a problem since DaS3 is Hey Remember Dark Souls 1: The Game.

Don't go in looking for a Bloodborne tier experience, you won't get it.
>>
>>154579464
Here's a good resource, anon: http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/individual-blood-gems.html

I don't know much about radial physical gems, since I've only ever farmed for arcane gems, but this should give you a hand.

I remember getting a 23.3% physical radial or something from the Merciless Watchers in Isz, though. I don't remember the glyph, unfortunately.
>>
>>154579213
>>154579354
Honestly fuck Maria. If I had a fucking dollar for every time she managed to duck under an otherwise perfectly timed bullet, I'd triple my pay.
>>
>>154579327
Sounds good, I'm really tired. Sorry we couldn't get him.
>>
>>154579517
>Don't go in looking for a Bloodborne tier experience, you won't get it.
Damn. That's exactly what I was hoping for, but I guess it's best to accept this going in, so thank you.
>>
>>154579617
That's awesome, thank you.

Just gotta beat defiled Amy so I can get the Pthumeru 5 chalice...
>>
>>154579895
You can cheese the fuck out of Amy by baiting it into doing a jumping attack by hanging near its tail.

Stand still and charge up your strongest attack. If you position yourself correctly, you'll hit Amy's head.

Rinse and repeat.
>>
File: view nose.jpg (479KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
view nose.jpg
479KB, 1920x1080px
>>154578671
He's around in the Discord. Doesn't play BB much anymore, unfortunately.
>>
Holy fuck I'm so tilted right now. Third form Maria has a fucking sword swipe that instantly puts you in visceral even if you're standing still? What fucking horseshit.
>>
>>154579354
I can webm my fight against Maria. It went poorly.

Somebody can summon me for NG+ Maria if they want I guess.
>>
>>154505637
Who the fuck are witches? What are their endgame?
>>
>>154572682
Nevermind any of that, actually.
Jesus fucking christ I completely forgot how modern consoles were such complete fucking trash. It's a god damn video game system, why is it so hard to play video games on this thing?
>>
>>154580556
Are you autistic? Log in, hit BB, play.
>>
>>154579780
DaS3 has some interesting locations and good fights, but it's certainly not the sum of its parts. I hope you didn't pay 70 didgeridoos like I did.
>>
File: 1389848884561.gif (622KB, 269x201px) Image search: [Google]
1389848884561.gif
622KB, 269x201px
>Play bloodborne for the first time and gonna complete it since I finish all DaS series
>Quite easy when you get used to the dash mechanic
>Rack up loads of insight and got to 57
>Killed Amygdala, gone to Castle poshblood, do all the quest and made it to Rom under 11 hours
>Blood moon starts
>MY FUCKING EARS
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING
>VOICES AND BABY CRY

Having headaches and have to stop after killing Ebrietas on my first try, this game is a psychological horror not a RPG

Tell me if it's get worse if I pop up more insight
>>
>>154579691
What do people find hard about her? I'm not trying to play the git gud card because I struggled with several bosses too, I'm just curious because I thought she was balls easy, personally.
>>
>>154580682
Unfortunately, insight has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>154580631
Down to $40 at the store I was just in, actually. I didn't realize it would have dropped that much already but that's a lot of why I just said fuck it and bought it.
>>
>>154580620
Nope sorry, gotta download a 15 fucking hour update, also Old Hunters is gone for some reason and the store just flat out won't open so you can't redownload it, what no you can't just play without it that'd be silly.
>>
>>154580941
I miss when consoles were simpler too, anon. Glad we're not blowing the shit out of cartridges anymore like back in the day but we have new problems now.
>>
>>154580708
Her moves have retarded tracking
Some moves have hyperarmour and others don't, but the ones that do look the same as the ones that don't
The charge moves leave no way to visually dodge anything; you either memorize the timing, get lucky, or get hit
She ducks under bullets a lot
She has bullshit range
A lot of her attacks have hard knockdown which means you can't followup on successful parries
A lot of moves have multiple hits (like 3rd form), which stunlock you out of hits and make it impossible to followup on successful parries
She has stupid range on every move because she likes to slide over the ground like it's greased with oil
>>
>>154580503
Hemwick Charnel Lane is just that its name implies, it was once a huge ass graveyard and body dumping ground. The women tended to the place and the witches, caretakers, too, collected eyes. Not sure why, but I assume they had some idea of the importance of eyes, they did live beside a huge lake or even ocean after all. I think it's also near the Forbidden Woods and therefore Byrgenwerth, so who knows.
>>
>>154580941
>It doesn't work for me so it's bad
I've literally never had any of those problems.
>>
>>154580941
You can play offline while downloading though...
>>
>>154580682
You might as well spend that Insight, only makes one specific thing much harder.
>>
>>154581105
I know, right? It what stupid fucking world is it easier to play a game on my budget PC, a machine not specifically built for video games by any means, than a PS4, something purpose-build to play them?

>>154581230
>well it never happened to ME
Thanks for the input.
>>
Anyone want to help me with Defiled Amy? I've never had as much trouble with a boss...
>>
>>154580176
Its cuz you can't press butans right dude

Learn to press butans when stuff happens on the screen.
>>
File: Kos Parasite and Logarius' Wheel.png (335KB, 1022x564px) Image search: [Google]
Kos Parasite and Logarius' Wheel.png
335KB, 1022x564px
Can anybody give me some input for this build here?

I looked into the OP for the ARC Logarius' Wheel build, which I think sounds pretty cool. So, I'm trying to incorporate it in to be able to use alongside the Kos Parasite.

I went with the minimum STR to wield the Logarius' Wheel because I wanted to focus more on ARC, and I figured I could use flat gems to boost its damage since it still uses strength in its tricked mode.

I wanted a minimum of 1500 HP, so I stopped at 35 and used some runes. Or, is that much HP really not at all necessary and should I maybe move some of that into STR?

Also, I don't think I'll need more than 15 END with the runes. Anyways, critique? This is my first PVP build.
>>
>>154582278
Yeah, password?
>>
>>154582457
Sorry pass is fuckamy. Ringing outside the fog now
>>
>>154580805
You might as well play it, it isn't a bad game, it's just after Bloodborne is doesn't really hold up, and has very little identity of its own. And hey, if it's shit, you can return it. Can't return digital copies...
>>
>>154582434
If you're not going to PvP, the build is fine.

If you're looking for something more optimized, weapon damage doesn't scale well beyond 50 in any given stat, so cut ARC down to 50. The first softcap in any given stat is 25, so bring STR to 35. Then make sure you have 45-50 VIT and you're good to go.
>>
>>154582549
What an ending hahaha thanks a lot both of you
>>
>>154582940
Neat, anon.

I had brought up ARC so high because of the hunter tools, but I'm guessing the higher damage isn't that worth it?

>>154583196
Oh, so that counted as a victory! Kek, I was wondering what had happened.
>>
>>154583293
It's very worth it if you still have the HP to back it up. In PvP 35 VIT REALLY can't cut it. You need 45 minimum, as far as I'm concerned. Some people roll with 40, but that's too low for me. No one goes lower than 40.

As far as your damage with weapons goes, if you're going to go flat arc gems, it's not efficient to level ARC or STR beyond base reqs anyway because you'll get almost nothing from the stats. It is, however, very viable to go 25 STR and 50 ARC for the Wheel, along with Nourishing gems.
>>
>>154583293
Yeah I was surprised too but you got the last hit in just before I went down. Thanks again man
>>
Anyone willing to bully Maria with me? I need to go to work soon, and I'm kinda sick of this fight after an hour and a half.

BL 64, pass is bbg
>>
Which weapon is better, the burial blade or the church pick?
>>
>>154584264
Is This Even a Real Question, The Post

it's the church pick
>>
Thanks, mate. I was getting so fucking frustrated with that fight.
>>
>>154584517
Any time, anon.
>>
>>154583550
Alright, got it. Cheers, man.

I already know what I'm going for in terms of the Kos Parasite, and now I know what to do with the Wheel.
>>
>>154584407
Alright , thanks.
I needed to know before I start upgrading it
>>
>>154584758
Burial blade is pretty cool btw. The pick is just objectively better. Do it first.
>>
>>154585071
What about with two guidance runes?
It could be annoying to fight someone like that
>>
>>154582734
So still playing DS3 make it so I can't enjoy DS1 if I do ever make it back to play it?
>>
>tfw Bloodborne has the comfiest hub-area theme of all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1lYpEb8gcM
>>
>>154585425
Will it, rather.
>>
If I create a Rotted Offering on a Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice will I be able to search for Rotted Chalices on all of the different Root Chalices in combination with the other offerings? My goal being to search the FRC Isz and Ihyll. I've already done a Fetid Offering.
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-12+at+02.10.45).jpg (247KB, 969x768px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-12+at+02.10.45).jpg
247KB, 969x768px
Haven't played BB DLC yet so I want a build that will make use of some of the added weapons. Thoughts?
>>
>>154587286
>BL140
>>
>>154587621
>pve
>>
>>154587286
If it's for PvE, just get every damage stat to 50. 99 Arcane for Hunter Tools.
>>
>>154587728
>>154588253
I haven't done PvP before so I was going to try it. I found this video. Is he wrong? https://youtu.be/_dJpFWpeV50?t=1m16s
>>
Is there a link to a bunch of face sliders i could look at.
>>
>>154585425
>>154585985
I don't think so, since DaS3 is all callbacks, it's these places in the future. You might have an interesting view on it in the end. Some of the places you visit are actually kind of surprises from DaS1.
>>
post Beasts Embrace Beast Claw builds
>>
>>154586440
Once you make a chalice with that offering then you can enter all chalices that use that offering.
Also it's better to just use all offerings at once so you only have to make one chalice.
>>
>>154588395
>PvPskillz
Buddy don't waste your time the name alone should of told you all you need to know.
>>
>>154588395
140 is definitely too high and you don't need anything over 20 for endurance. I think that video is kinda old because most of the builds above 120 seem to have fallen out of favor for more focused builds
>>
>/bbg/ unironically linking PvP Skillz
Just nuke it all lads it's over.
>>
>>154590632
>the goyim know, shut it down
>>
>>154590632
give the lad a bone, its clear he's new
>>
So I'm going for a build that mainly uses the Holy Moonlight Sword, but I also want to use Kirkhammer too. Is it a viable weapon even though I only have the minimum strength required to use it?
>>
>>154591079
You could do 50str/25arc and use both pretty effectively
>>
I made the mistake of playing this game again, with the Old Hunters DLC.
Now nothing else seems appealing to play.

What do I do?
>>
>>154591946
Play Bloodborne
>>
When you guys do new playthroughs, do you just speedrun through the areas or take your time?
>>
>>154588395
>PvPSkillz
Kill yourself.

>>154590632
You all bore witness to a God, and this is how you repay it gracing you with its presence?

You all are not worthy of the stamina it grants to each and every one of you.
>>
>>154592314
I take my time through the first few areas, only so that I can amass a ton of echoes to level up quick.
>>
>>154592253
But I just played Bloodborne. I don't want to overdo it, replaying so soon, and CDs, will make me not touch the game again for who knows how long.
>>
File: bradors_testimony.jpg (48KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
bradors_testimony.jpg
48KB, 402x402px
What chest pieces does this go with other than that of the matching set?
>>
>>154592314
Depends on the area, I usually grab the upgrade materials and kill what I have to but in the dlc I usually have to go corner to corner to do so as opposed to some of the less material rich areas like old yharnam
>>
>>154593120
Grave guard robe for maximum Druid fashion but don't tell anyone it'll be our secret.
>>
Anyone wanna co-op Isz Ebri? Ringing outside the fog. Pass is bbg123
>>
>>154593120
Could try Madman's robe
>>
>>154593501
coming
>>
>>154592834
Then play something totally different. I've been playing Far Cry Primal and having fun being caveman Adam Jensen.
>>
>>154593609
Thanks for the help !
>>
Would anyone like to join me in NG nightmare frontier?
Pass is bbg.
>>
File: art 3522 touhou yuri (cube85).png (1MB, 1879x1071px) Image search: [Google]
art 3522 touhou yuri (cube85).png
1MB, 1879x1071px
>>154594124

>>154594198
Be there in a sec
>>
alright hunters, im back and ready to kill Ludwig
ringing outside the fog gate pass is bbg
lvl 45
>>
>>154594312
Well fought, friend!
>>
>>154595202
still looking for help?
>>
>>154595202
Ringing now.
>>
File: russo japanese sword.jpg (82KB, 600x220px) Image search: [Google]
russo japanese sword.jpg
82KB, 600x220px
>>154556828
I'm under the impression that the blade is eastern but everything else was made at Cainhurst. It's both.
>>
thanks broccoli-chan, when in doubt, big laser explosions!
>>
>>154595254
Ill be at the fog
>>
>>154596569
You got it, anon

I'm shit at dodging his second phase, kek
>>
>>154596569
Oh, you guys got Ludwig? I was ringing but got nothing. Is help needed for the rest of the DLC, or was it just for HMLS?
>>
>>154593736
I've been looking for something that will keep my attention, but honestly nothing really stands out. Far Cry for me gets stale real fast.

When does fucking Nioh come out god damn
>>
>>154596662
Thanks for the help. I'm continuing to Upper Cathedral Ward now if you want to join me.
>>
File: art 3539 girl (hplay).png (3MB, 1815x2267px) Image search: [Google]
art 3539 girl (hplay).png
3MB, 1815x2267px
>>154597258
I'll tag along
>>
>>154597186
In all fairness, I've never played a Far Cry game before and caveman antics are fun, exploring caves, killing cannibals, sending sabertooth tigers to eat enemies, hunting mammoths and having magic dream trips with the shaman. The setting is by far the most interesting part, and it's quite pretty.

I really would recommend playing a wholly different type of game, Nioh is just Souls-like and tries to be too similar.
>>
>>154597258
I'm ringing in the hallway
>>
>>154597543
Not him but I'm really looking forward to Nioh even though I don't disagree with your assessment. Or maybe that's in part BECAUSE I agree with your assessment. I lived Ninja Gaiden though and at the risk of being called a weeaboo faggot, who on 4chan doesn't like the feudal Japanese setting?
>>
>>154597258
Where are ringing at?
>>
>>154598585
When I first heard about Nioh I was cautiously optimistic, I love the idea of a grimdark eastern setting, I love my grimderp european stuff, but Japan has so much horrible bullshit, the idea of a feudal Japanese Dark Souls seems really cool. Then we got a taste of it and it's 1) not what I was hoping for and is purely a personal thing on that front and b) it's in a weird middle realm where it's not quite Souls-like but also not different enough from Souls-like ideas, it feels not enough of the various things going on. I like Bloodborne so much because I have very little to look after, the depth of the game is purely in combat which can be affected in few ways, but Nioh seems to have a lot more going with loot systems making randomized weapons/armour, guardian spirits, upgrades and more. There's a simplicity or stream-lined feel to Souls/BB I like a lot, Nioh seems very busy. But that's just me.
>>
If I buy a ps4 am I going to have to pay for ps+ to play online?
>>
>>154599750
Yes.

You get a free trial for 2 weeks.

They raised the price for PS+, unfortunately. Either way, paying for it was worth it for me because I do a lot of co-op.
>>
>>154599581
Right on, sounds fair. I can't really say either way, as I only got a small taste of Nioh. I downloaded it and the very next day the beta ended. They could change some shit though. Do you know when it's coming out? I don't think anyone answered that. If it's real soon then you probably got an accurate picture but if not, who knows?
>>
>>154599956
How much is ps+ these days? Mine is on auto-draft and I don't even remember.
>>
>>154600384
60 dollarinos for a year
>>
>have friends on online DkS forum
>one of them is bitchy to me 100% of the time
>play co-op fun/runs, 1v1 pvp in DkS anyway
>never acknowledges having fun with me
>one night, up late playing together at 3 am
>I say I'll be back in a bit, she says its fine cause she has an errand she can do while I'm gone
>somehow deduce she's going to masturbate, call her out on it
>one thing leads to another and we have cyber sex
>next week is all DkS and cyber sex with her
>continues for months, she opens up to me a lot, DkS2 comes out
>Game isn't gr8, but we co-op it a bit and play DkS1 as well, also cybersex
>she comes on less and less frequently, says she has family stuff going on
>eventually doesn't get online at all, never see her again
>Bloodborne released, play it entirely solo
>Now the settings of BB and DkS are even lonelier than they were meant to be

So anyway I'm going to make a new build and rush Chikage/Evelynn and play the game with bells ringing. What BL benchmarks are there for each boss? Like if I should expect most activity if I'm BL 40 at Rom, or something.
>>
>>154600492
Up from $50 then?
>>
File: 1454185251318.jpg (8KB, 217x218px) Image search: [Google]
1454185251318.jpg
8KB, 217x218px
>mfw I just killed Amygdala on my first attempt without taking a single hit

I was level 63 with a +9 weapon. Was I just overgeared for that or something?
>>
>>154600384
50 for a 12 month membership, but they're increasing the price to 60 next month.

They'll tell you about better service and then throw their hands in the air when it still keeps going down.

Anyways, any anon who still wants the 50 12-month membership should get it before they increase it to 60 this September 22nd.
>>
>>154600631
Amygdala isn't really hard, especially when you can flawlessly bait it into doing a jumping attack.

Either way, well done, anon. Defiled Amygdala won't give you much trouble.
>>
>>154600631
You were pretty overleveled and geared. Same thing happened to me. I take it you got there from the second floor of the Lecture Hall?
>>
>>154600631
Amy is just kind of a bitch outside of the chalices.
>>
>>154600239
Well, it was open beta so unless there was some drastically wrong with it, which I don't think there was, chances are that's pretty much how the game's gonna be. They did mercifully remove the weapon and armour degradation from the alpha, that was horrendous, so they might can something else, who knows. But even then, the setting didn't capture my attention that much, and setting is very important to me. I know it's a purely personal thing, but coming from Bloodborne, Nioh just didn't have that same richness.
>>
>>154600556
Was probably a dude mate.
Sucks you lost a friend though.
>>
>>154600384
€6.99 per month for me, which is quite manageable, and you can cancel it at any time. I like feeling in control.
>>
File: 1465456825650.jpg (388KB, 1200x1701px) Image search: [Google]
1465456825650.jpg
388KB, 1200x1701px
>ask what the best pve weapon is
>whirligig
>check youtube vidoes
>people are easily outdamaging my whirligig bom, reiter, saw cleaver or literally whatever
>tfw you fell for the whirligig meme
>>
>>154601270
Gems nigga

fiddy strength nikka

L2 NYQQA
>>
Can someone help me with defiled amygdala? Password is bbg
>>
>>154601270
>he doesn't know how to pop a pellet and hold l2
ok
>>
>>154601270
What gems do you have on it? Whirlimeme is pretty god tier for any beast enemy, and even then the L2 will rip most things apart.

And why exactly is Renko killing herself?
>>
Abhorrent Beast is pretty tough m8's. Any pointers?
>>
>>154601521
>>154601551
>>154601589
Orphan is literally impossible.
>>
>>154601598
keep moving, hit him once or twice and reset
he'll rush you when you back up but so get used to dodging past him to get a safe heal
>>
>>154601669
Orphan is literally impossible with any weapon. The best you can do is parry him.

>>154601598
Saw weapon, fire paper. Dodge in, hit once, then dodge away for most attacks. The slower ones you can get in two or three. He has a deceptive range, watch out for that.
>>
>>154601669
acquire skill, it has nothing to do with the whriligig
>>
>>154601134
I mean I figured I could be listening to a very effective voice-changer and watching a gif feed ripped from mfc or something, but I didn't care to look into it.

It's okay, [spoilers]may the good blood guide her way[/spoilers]
>>
File: 1471638059663.png (81KB, 765x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471638059663.png
81KB, 765x480px
>>154601796
>best you can do is parry him
>have 13 skill because I fell for the whirligig meme

>>154601872
If I wanted to git gud I wouldn't be asking for the best pve weapon.
>>
>>154601669
Farm the Winter Lanterns before the Orphan for some good Gems
>>
>>154601669
You can stunlock Orphie for a good bit with the L2, he doesn't like it, just don't get cocky
>>
>>154602000
>not having a 50/50 Driver build
>>
>>154600239
It was originally slated for this October but it's likely they'll push it back to fine-tune and change stuff after the feedback from the beta. They've got a slot for it in TGS this week so we can assume they'll give an official date there.
>>
>>154601185
>83.88 eurorinoes for a year
>Equivalent to 94.20 dollaridos

Dam sun
>>
>>154601270
People are outdamaging your whirligig because you're shit at optimising and have shit gems. A bad hunter blames his weapons.
>>
>>154603619
Or maybe you're all fucking retarded.
Fuck you.
Reiterpallasch is literally better than this piece of trash.
>>
What kind of damage does the Beast Cutter do, famygdala? Asking about both tricked and untricked.
>>
Does anyone want to help me run through defiled pthumeru?

Glyph: wma2
Pass: bird
>>
>>154604024
yep you're right, the reiter with its whopping sub 600 ar outdamages the whirligig
>>154604040
100 percent 420
>>
>>154603619
Not him but I haven't figured out the whirligig yet myself tbqh. I want to like it because it's cool and fun but I get hurt a lot with it. Any gem advice for that? I'm thinking it's that I just haven't figured out the best moves.
>>
>>154604089
>100 percent 420
wat
>>
>>154604314
blaze it
>>
>>154604024
No you just suck.

>>154604189
It's hold L2, ezmode, the weapon. Pop a BBP and go to town.
>>
>>154604040
Blunt my dude
>>
>>154601535
Are you still there? What BL?

>>154604065
Same question, what BL?
>>
>>154604089
What the FUCK is attack speed?
>>
>>154604762
Blunt...? Both forms? This game's weapons are fubar, bro. the name of the fucking thing is CUTTER... But thanks
>>
>>154605092
not enough to make up for 200 ar especially against a boss as prone to jumping around as orphan
>>
>>154605023
BL 96 please dear god save me from the hell that is defiled hotdog
>>
>>154605174
Both forms yeah. Most Strength weapons have some Blunt attacks so having at least one weapon being purely Blunt makes +30% Blunt gems less useless. The cutter part counts for the serration bonus against beasts.
>>
>>154605589
Ringing.
>>
Thanks a ton Amira, you the real MVP
>>
>>154607079
No problem. Let me know if Amy gives you trouble.
>>
>>154607143
If you're still around I could use a hand. Same pass.
>>
anyone doing a NG run who could use any assistance on any bosses up through Rom?
>>
>>154609785
Ringing.

>>154610023
Yeah actually, just started a new build and need to rush to cainhurst. Not for another 45-60 minutes though.
>>
Can I summon my friend to a chalice dungeon if he hasn't been to it in his own game?
>>
>>154609785
Right, standing still doesn't work on Phase 3. Hope you got her.
>>
>>154610948
>Yeah actually, just started a new build and need to rush to cainhurst. Not for another 45-60 minutes though.
let me know then, am good for any of them except Logarius(he's just a pain in the ass to fight)
>>
>>154611398
Nah she fucked me up too unfortunately. She always corners me then goes to town.
>>
>>154610948
>cainhurst rush
I'll be there when you're ready, that's a pain in the ass to solo.
>>
>>154610023
Want to help me get through Amelia? I started a new build and I'm just going through the bosses quickly.

If you or anybody wants to help out, I'll wait at the fog gate. Password is bbg.
>>
>>154611483
Alright. Ringing again.
>>
>>154611013
Not anymore, no, but I think previous versions of the game could
>>
>>154611583
will be there just a minute
>>
File: ludwig.jpg (155KB, 1024x1307px) Image search: [Google]
ludwig.jpg
155KB, 1024x1307px
what d you guys think of nioh?
>>
>>154611854
It's like they wanted to mix DMC4 with Souls.
It does not feel good at all. Especially since starter mobs can kill you in 3-4 hit wombo combos.
>>
>>154611840
Really helpful, thanks man.

I'll call on you again sometime during the next couple of days if you don't mind.
>>
Wew thanks again Amira
>>
>>154612231
sure I'll keep an eye on the thread
>>
>>154611854
Basically what >>154612130 said. I'd rather have just another Ninja Gaiden.

It's a shame Kurosawa never got to finish the movie the game is based on though.
>>
Here's what I thought from >>154599581

>When I first heard about Nioh I was cautiously optimistic, I love the idea of a grimdark eastern setting, I love my grimderp european stuff, but Japan has so much horrible bullshit, the idea of a feudal Japanese Dark Souls seems really cool. Then we got a taste of it and it's 1) not what I was hoping for and is purely a personal thing on that front and b) it's in a weird middle realm where it's not quite Souls-like but also not different enough from Souls-like ideas, it feels not enough of the various things going on. I like Bloodborne so much because I have very little to look after, the depth of the game is purely in combat which can be affected in few ways, but Nioh seems to have a lot more going with loot systems making randomized weapons/armour, guardian spirits, upgrades and more. There's a simplicity or stream-lined feel to Souls/BB I like a lot, Nioh seems very busy. But that's just me.

Added to that, I don't think it has much atmosphere and the setting seems pretty shallow, which are important things to me.
>>
>>154611854
i liked it a lot . If they fixed some of the problems from the beta , i think it has potential to be just as good as any souls games .
>>
File: Capitalism Rifle.png (65KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Capitalism Rifle.png
65KB, 600x300px
>someone thought this was a good idea
>>
>On my fourth playthrough of Bloodborne
>Still always takes 2 tries to kill Blood-starved Beast
I don't fucking get it. Is there a pattern within my consciousness that allows this shit to happen? BSB ain't even hard, just dodge left, but I somehow always manage to fucking die on my first try.
>>
>>154613887
I was just thinking of a gun like this yesterday while playing BB. A gun that does no damage, but just stuns your opponent or something.
>>
>>154611854
First game I'm going to preorder since Bayo 2

Just really hoping they don't neuter the shit out of it after all the summer casuals inevitably complained on the surveys. Looking forward to running some Twilight stages with some of you lads when /nig/ is made.
>>
>>154615634
>/nig/

kek

I mean, /nog/ isn't much better, but at least it's more like Ni-oh. Why not just /niog/?
>>
>>154615997
Because being a /niog/ger doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
>>
If you guys are still around, I'm about to start The Rush to Cainhurst: Electric Boogaloo 2. Gonna kill Papa G, then ring for Amelia.
>>
>>154616670
Sounds good. Let me know when you're ringing for her.
>>
>>154616412
I will completely accept this

What about egg/nog/?
>>
>>154616670
let me know when you do Amelia
>>
>>154616757
>>154617963
Ringing, pass is bbg.
Took a little longer because after farming 10k I remembered I have to kill cleric beast to buy the badge.
>>
>>154618632
At the fog?
>>
Is there anything at all important in Hypogean Gaol for a second playthrough, assuming I explored thoroughly the first time? Or can I ignore it? Just trying to get the best ending along with the cosmic eye watcher badge to get Rosmarinus for the all weapons trophy.

On an unrelated note, does anyone feel like helping with Abhorrent Beast?
>>
>>154618632
I'm waiting
>>
>>154618681
Yep.

>>154618818
Hm. Taking a bit longer than expected.
>>
>>154619043
>Hm. Taking a bit longer than expected.
getting to the cathedral or something else?
>>
>>154619123
Summoning. I'm at the cathedral.
Have one of you though.

Also I'm stupidly weak.
>>
>>154619214
is this NG or NG+?
>>
>>154619265
NG.

I'm BL13.
>>
>>154619319
that explains why my health dropped so low
>>
>>154618767
There's the tonitrus and some clothes, not much else pre blood moon
>>
>>154618767
Still need a hand with Abhorrent?
>>
>>154619645
I figured, thanks dawg. Feel like giving a hand with the abhorrent beast?
>>
>>154619443
..Yep

Thanks for the carry guys.
Gonna run through Forbidden to Iosfeka's as quick as possible.
>>
>>154618767
I can help you with Abhorrent Beast
>>
>>154618767
Adella's about the only thing you need to get from Hypogean Gaol before going there through Yahar'gul. Other than her (assuming you want/need her anyway) you're fine
>>
>>154619824
no problem, let us know if you need help on Rom
>>
>>154619773
Yeah bro ringing now, pass is bbg5

Thanks!
>>
>>154619913
well killing Paarl isn't a bad idea, and the two bagmen by the HG lamp are pretty much the easiest way to farm Twin Bloodstone Shards in the game
>>
>>154619913
How do you get her to go with you? She gave me her item but didn't prompt me to send her to the chapel
>>
>>154619939
I'm gonna have to SRRC in, so this might take a little bit, sorry.
>>
>>154620040
I'm assuming Anon was talking about a NG+ run, since he mentioned getting Cosmic Eye Watcher for the weapon trophy.

>>154620065
Wear a chest piece affiliated with the church.
>>
Thanks based Albatross.
>>
>>154620392
>Wear a chest piece affiliated with the church
I did though. Do I need to do something else first?
>>
>>154620581
>>154620392
Never mind! I just wasn't patient enough, had to talk a second time
>>
>>154619924
Rom's not for a while.
Killing witches not that anyone would want to co-op those
then I'll definitely need help with Cainhurst/Logarius
>>
>>154559971
>>154560190
Alright I'm back, let's try this again.
>>
>>154621368
I'll come join.
>>
Anyone want to join me for Ludwig?
I'll be ringing near the fog gate
PW: bbg2
>>
>>154621609
what level fambalam?
>>
>>154621760
I'm 98
NG
>>
>>154621534
Well that was embarrassing.
>>
>>154621836
Shit cant even help you on that build, let me switch to another
>>
>>154621836
>NG
>has gerhmans scythe
wut
>>
>>154622792
You can get the lost and uncanny versions from the chalices, no badge needed. Ringing again for Ludwig
>>
>>154622792
>Use cords
>Refuse
>Beat Gherman, get badge, BHM out of MP
>>
>1 am
>Need to be up by 10
>Want to play Bloodborne
>If I boot it up I'll be up for 2-3 hours

Give me a reason to keep my PS4 off bros
>>
File: 1456617765235.png (218KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
1456617765235.png
218KB, 800x590px
>>154623012
No. Play for a bit then watch the Sony conference to see if From announces anything. Just remember that if you never go to sleep, you can never wake up.
>>
We definitely had the damage to kill him
>>
>>154622792
Thanks for the help!
>>
>>154623281
>From announces anything
I doubt they will release anything other than maybe more Dark souls 3 DLC info
>>154623360
No problem, he isnt nearly as hard when he it isnt 1 vs 1, that way his aggro isnt always on you.
>>
>>154623281
Oh shit, TGS is this week. How long Until Sony?
>>
>>154620965
I wouldn't mind if you haven't already killed the witches
>>
When is it okay to remove a chalice, famalam? Just whenever I've cleared it, feel free? This feels like a dumb question even as I'm asking it.
>>
>>154623743
Sony's doing a pre-game conference in an hour and a half https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5o6hZiksHc

TGS proper kicks off Thursday, but that'll be nip time so tomorrow I think.
>>
>>154623907
Good to know, I may actually stay up a bit, thank you!
>>
>>154623768
Just did it actually. Farming up vials and heading to cainhurst in a few minutes.
>>
Nice job J.C. Finishing Ludwig with a visceral is the best.

Need help with the rest of the DLC, or was that just HMLS?
>>
>>154621534
>>154624454
No, just the moonlight sword, thanks famygdala. Sorry for dying so much.

Holy shit, I have so many pebbles now.
>>
>>154624521
No problem, Ludwig's always fun.

My first time with Ludwig was NG+, I maxed out pebbles killing that eye-bitch.
>>
Hol up a second.

Doesn't the Carryll Rune description imply that he only discovered the Runes when Willam was already dead?

Doesn't that mean that not only Willam was already dead in the actual timeline, and that Carryll was not part of the original byrgenworth crew?
>>
Can anyone help me kill the living memes please? I just need to get the bowblade and bloodletter fast, bl65.
>>
>>154624950
Willem ain't dead, he's just a vegetable filled with eyes. We know that he was more and more reclusive, always sitting out on the Lunarium, so it was entirely possible that Caryll did their work whilst Willem was slowly slipping away, before he even went full vegetable.
>>
>>154625094
Yeah,password?
>>
>>154625372
Thanks!
pass is ayy
I'll be ringing at the fog
>>
>>154625497
Can you ring at the lamp instead, I haven't started this area yet
>>
>>154625653
Oh sure, beckoning at lamp then!
>>
>>154625693
I'm not sure if I'll be able to joinyou, I keep getting disconnected from online
>>
Could use help with Logarius. BL 30.
>>
>>154626710
Pass?
>>
>>154626734
bbg.
all I have is an unupgraded hunter's axe.
Got here with viscerals.
[spoilers]and R2s[/spoilers]
>>
File: 1442540425685.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
1442540425685.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>154626857
>unupgraded hunter's axe.
>>
>>154626932
Probably saving upgrade mats for the Wheel, or Chikage.
>>
>>154626932
Because virtually every enemy up to here can be parried and killed with one visceral and one or two attacks.

Even Logarius but I'm a little tired for that..
>>
File: 1473427348680.png (89KB, 2346x306px) Image search: [Google]
1473427348680.png
89KB, 2346x306px
So what am I looking at here?
>>
>>154624950
We meet Willem in the waking world and that nigger ain't dead.

If the description you mean is the Rune Workshop Tool there's the implication that Caryll knew Willem before discovering Runes, as in they knew each other before he split from Byrgenwerth with Laurence, likely ending up running the Research Hall. Or it could just be something to hammer home the point that Willem was right all along.
>>
>>154626857
>one hit killed with skull detonate
FUCKING SCALING REEEE
Should I start a low level run to help other people co-op at low levels?
>>
Fuck. Bullet went right over his left shoulder.

>>154627459
I mean you might have to summon people who would also get downscaled but yeah if you think it'd be fun.

I'm ringing again
>>
>>154627090
Attacks have damage modifiers. If your weapon has 100 listed as the damage and you use an attack with a modifier of 1 then your attack will do 100 damage (which will then be measured against enemy defences to figure out actual damage). If the modifier is .50 the attack will do 50 damage. If it's 1.5 the attack does 150. And so and so forth
>>
>>154625183
A young group of byrgenworth scholars found a holy medium in the labyrinth.

This holy medium was ebrietas, ebrietas bit Willams buddy who went mad, we can conclude that Willam was one of the young scholars who discovered ebrietas.

Willam is an old fuck when Laurence abandons him, Ludwig abandoned Gehrman when that one was an old fuck, when Ludwig was trapped in the Hunters Nightmare, he too was an old fuck, the church hunters spawned the executioners, logarius state of mummification imply that the raid on cainhurst must have been a long time ago aswell.

This sets Willam at such an incredible old age, and with the implication that never learned of Caryll, I make the claim that Real World Willam was already long dead when the Player Recieved Blood.
>>
>>154627594
Well I've already dont a strength/arcane and skill/bloodtinge build, what would its build be? Really dont want to do a pure arcane build at low level since i wont be able to even use spells
>>
>>154627615
Nah I get that. I mean, that picture is completely indecipherable. It doesn't say what attacks, in what mode, or what kind of damage.
>>
>>154627678
Maybe Strength/Skill with Ludwigs, stack heavy gems and clawmarks. You'll kill everything with just viscerals.

Speaking of which, I'm kind of pissed at how many parries I got on mid-flight Logarius and how many of those didn't give me viscerals.
>>
>>154627846
>quality build
I mean I guess, are there more fun weapons for it than holy blade though?
>>
>>154506385
>and plat'd the game
greetings fellow plat bro
>>
>>154627907
Stake Driver, Beast Claw, and the Beast Cutter are pretty fun.
>>
>>154627907
>>One hit killed again when I was charging a visceral and he 180'd no scoped skull detonated me
All right fellows dont wait for me next time, I guess Ill just start a quality build now
>>
>>154627907
Use whatever you want that isn't Arc/BLT dependent.

Idk what level you want to get to but with beast pellets and BoM you'd kill every boss easily if you dodge, with high physical damage and clawmarks you'd kill every boss easy if you parry.
>>
>>154627451
that implies the waking world is the real world, which isn't necessarily true.

It could be another layer of the Dreamworld, the one closest to reality, but not quite there either.

My theory is the only real world parts you visit are the Chalice Dungeons.
>>
>>154628119
Not the claw because im a chalice scrub, might try driver or beast cutter though, so strength to 14-18 and skill to 9, what level should I stop at? 20?
>>
>>154627678
Make a beast claw build and reeeeeeee into infinity
>>
Thanks for the help, especially you Cecilia.

Karmic Justice killing Logarius with three cainhurst Knights
>>
>>154628572
No problem, we bullied him hard that time. He could barely get his phase 2 explosion started.
>>
>>154602000
>If I wanted to git gud I wouldn't be asking for the best pve weapon.

There isn't. You aren't deserving of trips.
>>
>>154628489
>Rom, Ebrietas, and Amygdala
>Yharnam still pregnant
>Not a layer of the Nightmare
>>
Why is there no Executioner leaderboard reeee
>>
I'm confused about Moon Presence and Kos as Great Ones, and if they were antagonistic to one another.

Moon Presence sustains hunters and, through Gehrman, guides them toward hunting Great Ones (which is what Laurence wanted), particularly Mergo. On the other hand, Kos empowered Rom, who hid the Mensis ritual that would bring Mergo to the waking world, and was pregnant when she died, i.e. Kos facilitates two new Great Ones coming into the world.

Also, if the Hunter tries to become a Great one through the cords, MP becomes hostile.

So what's up with MP's hate boner for Great One babies?
>>
>>154629665
Well that is true, the instances we encounter them in are indeed part of dreamworlds, but, the Dungeons are the only parts of the game that are geographical representative, as in the actual things instead of dream impressions.

Our Character can't leave the dream dimension until German mercs us.

And the Yharnam we wake up in is not the post-bloodmoon yharnam.
>>
>>154630774
if Kos was a great one how could she have babby.
>>
File: 7686755647.jpg (508KB, 1340x1073px) Image search: [Google]
7686755647.jpg
508KB, 1340x1073px
>>154627090
>>154627763
Bump

>?
>?
>?
>>
>>154630917
I mean, Great Ones lose their children, but that doesn't mean they can't conceive them. Maybe Kos died before she would have miscarried.
>>
>>154631048
why would a true Great One have a human face?

What if Kos was a semi ascended Pthumerian
>>
has anyone read the Paleblood hunt by Redditgrave?

I'm at the part where he states only Gehrman and Maria raided the Fishing Hamlet, which really puts me off.

Is the rest of this also so skubtastic? does it get better? he really hyped this crap up in his videos.
>>
>>154631258
It's really not that good. It's got some good ideas, and is a solid reference when you need to look up what item description says what and stuff like that, but his own speculation, and even some parts supposedly based entirely on what's said in the game, are iffy at best.
>>
>>154630815
>the Yharnam we wake up in is not the post-bloodmoon yharnam
Says who?
>>
>>154627090
>>154627763
>>154630960

The top 2 rows are Untricked, bottom is tricked. Orange is Blunt damage, Green is thrust, Blue is Arcane.
>>
>>154631129
Why not? Great Ones are born half-alien half-whatevercivillisationtheyimpregnate, and it's not like they have a consistent look among them. The only requisite seems to be tentacles.

I could buy the ascended Pthumerian bit. Orphan's physiology looks a bit like the Pthumerians in the Dungeons, similar facial/bone structure to the Queen.
>>
>>154631258
I'm definitively anti-skub.
>>
>>154631727
Danke.
>>
Is it mentioned or implied anywhere that the School of Mensis is part of the Church?

I can't remember any particular statement about this, and everything points to Mensis being a continuation ot Byrgenworth/ Willams teachings within Yharnam, but independent of the Church.

Their hunters and Scholars have no Church insignia whatsoever, and they seem to worship eyes over blood
>>
>>154631968
>"The upper echelons of the Healing Church are formed by the School of Mensis, based in the Unseen Village, and the Choir occupying the Upper Cathedral Ward."

Upper Cathedral Key description.
>>
File: unimaginable disappointment.jpg (68KB, 606x496px) Image search: [Google]
unimaginable disappointment.jpg
68KB, 606x496px
>>154627090
>Moonlight Sword has negative Arcane modifiers on almost all of its attacks, even in tricked form

Think I'm ready to go back to DaS3 now.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>154632325
>>154632325
>>154632325
>>154632325
>>154632325
Thread posts: 777
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.