[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neptunia General #995 /nepgen/ - ReBirth 2 edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 767
Thread images: 247

File: 1471833532845.jpg (230KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471833532845.jpg
230KB, 1366x768px
Last thread : >>153280224

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
http://pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
http://gematsu.com/2017/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21th NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/7627106803461314352
>>
Beru thread please
>>
File: 58737253_p0.jpg (3MB, 2591x3624px) Image search: [Google]
58737253_p0.jpg
3MB, 2591x3624px
Big Nep.
>>
>>153386368

You know I really wanted to like this game. I still remember how hyped I was before the release. But I couldn't for some reason. I wouldn't call RB2 a bad game but it's nowhere near as good for me as RB1. Nepgear is one thing but RB2 is inferior in every aspect to RB1 except that now you have a 4 member party. Which is not much.
>>
Spanking is okay.

And so is Rebirth 2.
>>
>>153386424
>RB 2 edition
Can we skip this thread?
>>
wow these threads run fast
>>
>hetshitters like RB2
The shit taste.
>>
File: 1471048299994.png (353KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
1471048299994.png
353KB, 588x588px
Instead of saying "x is a bad game" or "y is a better game," let's just agree on this

>ReBirth 1 is for memes
>ReBirth 2 is for a serious RPG
>ReBirth 3 is a little bit of both
>>
File: 1470886380751.png (28KB, 132x137px) Image search: [Google]
1470886380751.png
28KB, 132x137px
Remember: the true mark of a Neptunia fan is not how much of the franchise he has experienced firsthand, but rather how little.
>>
File: henshin.gif (3MB, 324x182px) Image search: [Google]
henshin.gif
3MB, 324x182px
>>153386524
How about Nowa thread?
>>
>>153386767
But Onee-chan, I don't like Rebirth 2, therefore nobody should play it because I'm always right!
>>
>>153386557
Reminder that the actual release order of the games is MK2(RB2) > V(RB3) > RB1 because Compile Heart was too lazy to actually remake the other two.
>>
>>153386793
>shitposters were the best fans all along
>>
>>153386424
Fucking Nepgear can't do anything right. She killed underling but didn't seal the deal by killing that fucking rat.
>>
File: 175249.jpg (85KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
175249.jpg
85KB, 300x269px
>>153386767
>>ReBirth 2 is for a serious RPG
>>serious RPG

"lets change the formula for out game because, as we all know, no other RPG is serious. The others are just for fun. lets stand out and make something no one else has"

If i wanted to play a serious RPG, id play one. Im here for laughs.
>>
I want to spank Tiara.
>>
RB4 for the Vita 2 when?
>>
>>153386767
ReBirth 2 is for fighting Underling and Warechu a million times.
>>
>>153381349
Okay so I'm looking at them now and I think this is about the other story and not the one I was talking about?

Asking again since it's a fresh thread, anyone got any fanfic recs? I need some neps to hold me off until 4GO.
>>
File: laughing teeth mcteeth.jpg (89KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
laughing teeth mcteeth.jpg
89KB, 800x547px
>>153387027
>that shitty filename
>not Laughing TeethMcTeeth
>>
>>153386767
RB3 doesn't really have both, though. What it has is it has one part of it that's dedicated entirely to seriousness, and another part that's dedicated entirely to memes. They aren't really integrated.

And frankly most of it is just memes with some bits of seriousness towards the start and the end.
>>
>>153387046
After a lot of shitposting and asspain over either/both of the things you just mentioned
>>
>>153387046
After FFF Vita.

Still waiting. Still waiting.
>>
>>153387167
Overheat for grimdark and cute VertBlanc with an actual plot.

The Proposal for mindless Nepnowa with literally just them being together.
>>
>>153387027
Disappointed to hear this.

I played the first one to death on the Vita and i absolutely loved it but seeing as i've only just started this one i can neither agree or disagree at this time so i'll just play through the game and decide for myself if it's any good but so far i really like it but then again i did play the original Hyperdimension Neptunia MK on PS3.
>>
The problem with Nepgear is that she tends to play up her whole Girl Nextdoor ability to the point of where it ended up her going to the other Candidates, "Please be my friend, and help me save our sisters." The only thing I kind fo disliked about this is that Uni the tsundere that she is decided to turn her down outright, because of her Tsundere Training. Rom and Ram should of joined right then and there.... or at least just Rom since Nepgear was very polite and helpful to Rom though. Heck she even said she wanted to save the other CPUs but then they fight her as well. *sigh* This game kind of explains as to why there is a Conquest End here, especially when it takes 2 long chapters to obtain the Candiates.

Also, I kind of disliked the whole raising the shares to 50% to get the CPUs back, especially for Lowee Shares. I mean they are pratically non-existant or way too low to do anything. I just hope when I get the stuff to unlock the collseum and fights this will change things.
>>
>>153387376
The second and third rebirths are just ports basically. Only the first one redid the story.
>>
>>153387549
Wrong. Rebirth 2 added the Holy Sword ending.
>>
>>153387347
.> mindless Nepnowa
Why do you even play Neptunia if you don't like Nepnowa? It's literally in every game, Noire has always liked Neptune and that's not gonna change. I advice don't recommend stuff you know shit about, it's depressing some faggot who doesn't even appreciate the pairing recommend the Proposal, which is the pinaccle of Nepnowa fanfics. Next time just shut the hell up and wait until I reply, yours replies aren't needed.
>>
And now, my no. 1 qualm over the HDN series, the characters themselves. That's right, the characters themselves are bad Victory-wise. In Victory, oh God, how the characters change from the previous games. I mean, really, look at Neptune. In the first original game, she's the laidback fun-loving happy-go-lucky amnesiac airhead who is just over-energetic; in mk2, she's an irresponsible responsible sister to Nepgear while also pertaining some qualities of the first game. But in V, she's a total bitch who can't stop bitching about how the she's supposed to be the strongest because she's the main character and that the main character spot belongs to her and her only; no one can and will not take it away from her. And she's also VERY irresponsible towards her sister, Nepgear and outright rude to everybody too. In fact, she just outright dumped her and went with Plutia like SHE'S her sister. Also, she's the motherf**king mood-breaker in every f**king scene with her absolutely terrible stupidly-thought jokes that are not even funny or sarcastic in the slightest. In fact, she just ruins EVERY F**KING SCENE in the whole game. To be honest, I actually enjoyed watching cutscenes where she's not present. Why? Because her level of annoying-ness is over 9000000! At least her HDD form is still good. Wow, a lot of lines just for Neptune? And that's not even saying about the other characters.
>>
>153387659
>shitposter doesn't even know how to greentext
You don't even deserve a (You).
Pathetic, truly pathetic.
>>
I like memes, and Neptune.
>>
>>153387529
The Nepgear plot with the candidates is literally just a rehash of the original game with Neptune going to get the CPUs to help her. That's why that part of the game drags and is so shitty and why is starts picking up almost as soon as you're past the other candidates being bitchy for no real reason.

Instead of addressing the complaints people had that the sisters were unlockables at the end of the first game they just did that plot over again with new characters and let the ones you recruited be mandatory.
>>
>>153387614
holy sword is literally a shittier true ending taped onto conquest. the boss dialogues are even the same, just moved into a lazy rush format. felistella is the laziest company out there
>>
>>153387802
>Shitposter doesn't even knows how to (You)
Wew, that's pathetic m9.
>>
Nepgear is typical shounen hero. Retarded and "abloblobloblo uwaaah why am i so week?".
V Noire kinda fucks up all of MK2 Noires life by stealing both Neptune and Uni away from her, telling her she's shit.
>>
>>153387529
the funny part is that nepgear is the only purple I don't hate.

I really don't understand why people have a problem with nepgear being the tsukkomi to the nep world's boke.

and I don't see "HURR BORING UNFUNNY NO TRAITS". I see "cute, diligent girl who's groove is consistently thrown off by the retards around her, but still tries to do her best".

neptune isn't funny. she's obnoxious. pururut, in being both a stoner and a psycho sadist, combines two kinds of people I can't stand into one giant blob of "fuck this shit, I'm outta here". uzume went to the slush pile the moment they designed her as "I SCREAM INTO A MEGAPHONE TO ATTACK".

well, I have to rephrase. in RB1, neptune was funny. but RB1 seems to have been made with an understanding of everything wrong with her in Mk2/V, and a desire to not have her be that bad. playing RB3... the only times anything I find funny involves neptune is when someone is applying maximum burn.
>loli IF: "now that I've ditched neptune's card I feel like I can actually win!"
>>
>>153387027
Good for you, retard. You aren't the only person in the world. There are tons of nep fans like me who can appreciate serious as well as silly.
>>
>>153388131
>hating Uzume
>>
>>153388169
>There are tens of nep fans like me who can appreciate serious as well as silly.

Fixed that for ya, pal
>>
File: 1470413023798.png (254KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470413023798.png
254KB, 500x500px
I love Neptune!
>>
>>153388131
I got to Anor Londo and was tired of how annoying it was.
I loved the game at first, I was so hyper when I finally got the disc and put it inside the PS3.
A few hours later I didn't have any other reaction then "What the fuck?".
It's not even a bad game, it's just so boring, and not exactly challenging unless you decide to go full autism checking for every small spot and crack to avoid shit in.
I never turned human either way, unless it was for Kindling.
>>
>>153387793
People who feel this way should not play Neptunia games.
>>
>>153388385
>I got to Anor Londo and was tired of how annoying it was.
Confirmed for being bad at games.
>>
>>153387347
They both look like they have plots though?
>>
>>153388284
I love you Neptune anon!
>>
>>153388581
Ignore him please, anyone who calls Nepnowa "mindless" doesn't deserve attention.
>>
>>153388449
That is just what the tripfag who is defending nepgear said. You can take off the trip, but you still have tell, Komeiji !!x3STzMfD3PQ, you fucking retard.
>>
>>153388581
The plot in the Proposal is minimal. 80% of the story are mindless Nepnoway "cute" moments.
Nepgear being in a coma, Lowee and Leanbox losing a lot of shares due to Lastation and Planeptune allying are not mentioned that often, despite the heavy foreshadowing with Vert and Nepgear.
>>
>>153387347
It's sad, but I think these are the only good nep fanfics out there. 95% is self-insert and/or OC shit or variations of Conquest. Bitches don't know how to write serious stuff without using Conquest.
>>
>>153388743
>more than one person tells you the same thing
>rather than realize they might actually be right you just claim they are the same person
Mental gymnastics at their finest.
>>
>>153388385
I dropped Das at that moment and started 2, invested 120 hours in it then went back and finished 1.
>>
>>153388840
Well, there's still the Quest, but it's extremely silly and it barely qualifies as a fanfic when it's pretty much "do something stupid" and "oh no, you accidentally did something AWESOME".
>>
>>153388792
I mean, who doesn't likes mindless cutesy every once in a while?
>>
>>153388859
> realize they might actually be right

Face it. The main audience for the game fucking hated nepgear as the protag. RB2 was a bad game
>>
>>
>>153388995
What does that have to do with you being shit at games?
What the fuck are you talking about? I don't care about your stupid RB2 argument. It WAS a shit game and you're bad at games.
>>
>>153388792
Blade of Justice has another fanfic that has more plot, but it has evil-Nepgear (which is overused) and the last fight between Blanc and Neptune is lasting longer than a Dragonball fight.
>>
>>153388961
It's not mindless, cute? Of course. Just read the fucking fanfic and stop replying to the godamn shitposter you fucking retard. You'll realize it's not mindless, this guy is just shitposting for the sake of it. Don't reply.
>>
File: 1469246434345.jpg (97KB, 554x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469246434345.jpg
97KB, 554x800px
>>153389071
These are cute.
>>
>>153389078

You really, really lack reading comprehension if you are still talking about DaS
>>
>>153389175
You really, really lack reading comprehension if you think I ever talked to you about anything else.
I'm not the anon you were arguing with, idiot.
>>
Atrocious writing; this encompasses character development, pacing, exposition, etc. Games are slowly stagnating into mediocrity in quality even moreso than what was known before. The handling of ReBirth 2 is unacceptable. Content recycling is becoming an aberration to the series and laughable. The game has gravitated away from what its original spirit appeared to be and now appears to be simply taking advantage of templates that work previously, with notable emphasis on lack of ambition. Hopefully V-2 will bring it back on par with the best epoch of the series. Games are generally under the curve in terms of quality control and design. While not glitchy and simply awful like some of the bad western games, the games are extremely minimalist in execution and barely skirt the line in what I call "trying."
>>
The only nep fanfic I read was about an SI having consensual sex with all the planeptunes, one in each chapter.
>>
>>153388961
It's pretty fine in Overheat when it's a nice change compared to the grim setting (with torture, mutilation and painful experiments that may involve anal probing without lube). But it's a problem when 80% of the story is mindless cutesy. Just try reading The Proposal, the actual plot progresses way too slowly.

>>153389080
Ha, Into The Abyss. It started really interesting (with a nice Arfoire that isn't Momfoire), but it grew boring, yeah. Through I really liked the manipulative Kei and that foolish Uni who was aware she was manipulated but still believed she had some free will. I wouldn't recommend it anyway, because it'll never be finished and ends in the middle of a fight.
>>
>>153389171
Is there more?
>>
>>153389091
I was the first one to post a link to the fics tho, I just went with it since, well, it is, indeed, a lot of cute Nepnowa. I like it tho.
>>
>>153389327
So PP?
>>
>>153383336
I was very disappointed in this game, Which is sad cause i loved rebirth 1. Its flaws stem from its recycling of rebirth 1's content (i felt like i bought a half assed version of rebirth 1) and the short, bland story.

Negatives: The ENTIRE soundtrack was a MESS! Nearly EVERY song was some form of a sloppy remix of a BGM or theme song from rebirth 1 (the exception being rom and rams theme which was made of catchy awesomeness). Almost all the enemy fodder was also recycled. The main cast (the CPU candidates) are all very whiny preteen girls without an ounce of confidence between them (excluding ram, who actually had confidence). The story was RIDICULOUSLY short for the $50 I payed for it (the world was also incredibly small and dungeons, very few). The main bad guys (the 4 felons and the "deity of sin") had no fleshing out to their characters. they existed solely to easily be beat by the main cast. one of them was even a pedo monster... it was.... weird... The stellas dungeon was also a broken mess what with the randomness of the enemys that appear and can kill you no matter what your gear. last but not least, anyone who payed attention to the whole story in rebirth 2 would realize they actually screwed up the back story from rebirth 1.
>>
File: Yee.jpg (39KB, 480x578px) Image search: [Google]
Yee.jpg
39KB, 480x578px
>>153389380
> without lube
This is hot.
>>
File: 1454643223755.jpg (178KB, 630x670px) Image search: [Google]
1454643223755.jpg
178KB, 630x670px
You can tell how shitposty a thread is by the ratio of images to total posts.
>>
Gamindustri is under threat from Arfoire, an evil deity (and sweet pun on the notorious R4 card) aiming to bring down the land from within using pirate software. To the rescue come our heroines – Nepgear, a magical robot schoolgirl with an inferiority complex; IF, who could probably have been replaced with a cardboard cutout, and Compa, a nurse with a potential recent head injury; “Super Win!”, she’ll declare after a victorious battle, fluffing a backflip and revealing her underwear in the process. Every time. Together they travel the world of Gamindustri, recruiting other paper-thin stereotypes to join their roving gang of cretins, and eventually to defeat Arfoire’s four guardians followed by the Deity of Sin herself.
>>
>>153389579
This may be a joke post but it's what PCfags actually believe.
>>
>>153389809
You can tell how shitposty a thread is by whether or not it's /nepgen/
>>
I wrote a fanfic months ago just to post it on nepgen and never did it, too embarassed to post the link now
S-should I just delete it?
>>
I have invested over twenty hours of my life into this game and, as a result, am seriously questioning my life choices. On occasion, games contain design decisions of such ill judgement that it is difficult to imagine how they ever made it through testing. HNR;B2SG, on the other hand, is packed so full of them that it must have become sentient during the development process, pretended to pop out for a smoke before turning up in a basket on the doorstep of Sony HQ, complete with a note stating “Please look after this game”. For me, it was a disappointing experience and not one I’m keen to repeat.
>>
File: 1468529542157.jpg (94KB, 659x615px) Image search: [Google]
1468529542157.jpg
94KB, 659x615px
nepu
>>
>>153389940
Is it self-insert garbage? If so, yes.

If not, post it.
>>
File: 20160726134813_1.jpg (371KB, 501x769px) Image search: [Google]
20160726134813_1.jpg
371KB, 501x769px
>>153389670
Not exactly. Yellow Heart spends more of the story getting probed and experimented on (either by Purple Heart and later by Rei), 5pb isn't an idol but a slave, Rom and Ram spend a lot of time getting tortured by the various people they're captured by, Cave tells Nisa how she used to torture spies and go deep in details, Purple Heart casually mentions torturing Lowee soldiers to death and not taking prisoners, and the part with ASIC suggest that the afterlife for CPUs is pretty much like Hell. Or rather, Limbo.
So awful that upon being brought back from there, the old Vert does her best to not return there. Noire, who knows perfectly what will happen, make sure to never tell anyone.

That's how shitty the world in Overheat is.
>>
>>153389940
If you stutter-text in it like you do on an anonymous message board, yes you should.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11118713
>>
>>153389940
If it doesn't has self-insert post it and let us give you some feedack
>>
>>153390140
>Is it self-insert garbage? If so, yes.
Ill...Ill just delete it then. it was about Uni finding a lonely anon through a message board and getting him to open up. Then, you know....sexy times
>>
>>153390318
We're all lonely Anons.
>>
File: 1469535631119.png (721KB, 819x979px) Image search: [Google]
1469535631119.png
721KB, 819x979px
>>153390178
Yes yes yes YES!! I'm going to read the shit out of that hnnnngh.
Torture makes me moist
>>153390318
Post it anyway fagget, maybe you will make some lonely anons happy. Not me tho, I'm too fucking cool for that.
>>
>>153390318
Jesus christ.
>>
>>153390213
>>153390140
>>153390227
It's not self-insert, it's yuri.
Pls no bully or stalking please, I swear I will update it someday
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11769589/
>>
>>153390556
>Post it anyway fagget, maybe you will make some lonely anons happy.
I just might. But it does have a big part with foot fetish involving some weird stuff like dirt and food.
>>
File: 20160731223455_1.jpg (167KB, 395x520px) Image search: [Google]
20160731223455_1.jpg
167KB, 395x520px
>>153390556
>Torture makes me moist
And people call ME a pervert because I crave for nep butts.
>>
File: 1463307895603.jpg (146KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1463307895603.jpg
146KB, 1024x576px
>>153390656
>>
>>153390656
That is not your story.
>>
>>153390909

That anon is lying and pretending that is me. I posted these

>>153390737
>>153390318
>>
>>153390656
Liar >>153391013
>>153390737
>Implying foot fetish isn't one of the most common fetish out there.
>>153390756
>Spanking
Wew what a perv you are.
>>
>>153391013
Of course he's lying, that's my story and I don't think I'll ever continue it because I have no idea how to extend the plot without solving it in 2 chapters.
>>
>>153391013
No, you're the one pretending to be me. I don't write self-insert stories, I planned to write UnixNepgear fic next after finished this one, I just lacked confidence.
>>
>>153391224
>>153391253
>>153391273
>>153391013
Interesting meme.
>>
>>153391013
So, you linking or what.
I want to read it.
>>
>>153388792
>>153389380
I don't see the problem with that. Proposal didn't sell itself on the things you're saying are plot, its plot is that relationship developing. That was the point and it's why we were been reading it.

Except it also looks like he ended it without saying anything so fuck it now. God damn it.
>>
>>153391748
Anon hijacked my post, the fanfic has already been posted, why are you so interested in si garbage, my fic is yuri.
>>
>>153391767
It's still important to mention if the story has a proper plot or if it's just mindless pandering.
In Overheat's case, there's a plot.
In The Proposal, there's not.
>>
>>153392162
The plot is stopping the nations from dying because of lack of shares. At the start planeptune was in danger, but now are lowee and leanbox.
>>
>>153392135
Every romantic nep fic is yuri, you know? Or atleast almost all of them.
>>
>>153392162
How do you think the plots of dramas and romance stories work exactly?

I'm done thinking about this disappointment but I can tell you're either Overheat's writer or biggest fan or you just don't comprehend what a plot is.
>>
>>153390318
Delete it. It is cancer.
>>
>>153392554
How do you know it's shit if you haven't read it?
>>
>>153392474
Maybe that anon is like me. In my opinion most romance-genre stuff don't feel like they have a plot. Maybe because everything is too...still, without any action and stuff.
>>
>>153392645
Self insert is always shit. No exceptions. It's like you are writting down your masturbation fantasy and sharing it for other people to read.
>>
>>153386524
Every thread is a Beru thread in my heart.
>>
>>153393007
I respect your subjective opinion.
>>
File: 1450535334753.jpg (300KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450535334753.jpg
300KB, 1366x768px
>>153393119
Praise Lady Green Heart
>>
File: 1458624320731.png (38KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458624320731.png
38KB, 200x200px
>>153393194
All hail Lady Vert.
>>
File: 1472484257930.jpg (297KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472484257930.jpg
297KB, 600x600px
>love all the nep games equally
>tfw all this "2 shouldn't have been serious because I said so guys"
maybe its not your taste, but its a good game and everyone should at least give it a chance if they're into neps
>>
>>153391767
Wait so after three years of no updating we just don't even get to find out about Nepgear or anything? Seriously?
>>
>>153393680
We actually find out about Nepgear.
>>
>>153393680
The story says it's complete. The one with the good Arfoire and evil Nepgear doesn't say that. Both feel like a waste of my time now.
>>
>>153393475
It's okay being serious, but it was done badly.
>>
File: 1469591829044.png (387KB, 663x619px) Image search: [Google]
1469591829044.png
387KB, 663x619px
Hola, N-Chan. Have you heard of the new console from Leanbox that released yesterday? It will beat what other continents have to offer for sure.
>>
>>153394569
Cual would be that one, miss not beru?
>>
>>153394569
A taco and a burrito to you as well amigo.
>>
>>153394569
Who is this mysteriously charming gentleman?
>>
>>153394819
His name is Roberto, but you can call him Bert.
>>
File: 1470544288213.png (2MB, 1335x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1470544288213.png
2MB, 1335x1600px
I want to eat Big Nep's pudding!
>>
So over under on the forms after Next forms having the Neps go 'And THIS IS TO GO...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND' for max memeage?
>>
>>153395582
I didn't knne she could cook. *wink wink*
>>
>>153395760
First they have to actually announce something besides another spinoff.
>>
I want to get the mobile games :,^(
>>
>>153395582
I bet she has inverted nipples.
>>
>>153396127
Neps don't have nipples.
>>
>>153396461
Why wouldn't they?
>>
File: 1469494096434.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469494096434.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
I really love these two neps
>>
>>153396623
I love those two neps loving each other.
>>
>>153395760
But if they kep having new form they will become Carnaval costumes (Next WH already looks like one, she could do this with those dumb wings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZaKdc7Fgkg ).
>>
>>153396623
Boing~
>>
>>153395760
If NX really is a handheld like rumors say then they should just give Blanc's sisters to Vert and completely redesign her since that wouldn't make sense anymore.
>>
File: 1472524405168.jpg (256KB, 1522x2103px) Image search: [Google]
1472524405168.jpg
256KB, 1522x2103px
why don't I like big nep?
>>
>>153397659
Because you don't like old teen-like mature neps.
>>
File: q.jpg (319KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
319KB, 767x1024px
I love Underling.
>>
>>153397659
Terminal shit taste.
>>
>>153392474
I'm just a humble spankfag who thinks that a story must have a plot, or it isn't a story.
>>
>>153396623
Throw in Uni and they're my top 3 Neps.
>>
>>153398082
Goring her made conquest worth it.
>>
>>153398238
Same for me actually, but I couldn't find a picture with all three.
>>
>>153398226
Spankanon, I didn't knew you had such shit taste until now.
>>
>>153398226
By definition all a plot is is a series of events made relevant to each other by how they're presented. How does it not have that?
>>
File: There.jpg (1MB, 1525x886px) Image search: [Google]
There.jpg
1MB, 1525x886px
>>153398238
>>153398401
Here is for you.
>>
>>153398698
This must be your first day here, then.
>>
>>153398698
I just like having my own opinion instead of mindlessly following other people.

>>153398742
By the fact that most nepnoway scenes could be taken in any order and still be readable.
>>
>>153398913
So you haven't read it then?
>>
>>153398742
Because they can be taken out of context and still make sense.
>>
>>153389579
They didn't "Screw up the backstory from Rebirth 1"

Rebirth 1 took place in an entirely different world. It never happened in the world that ReBirth 2, and ALL THE OTHER MAINLINE NEPTUNIA GAMES take place in.
>>
File: 1444957646095.png (369KB, 560x479px) Image search: [Google]
1444957646095.png
369KB, 560x479px
I find it amusing when anon says that he likes Nep series because of the characters. I'm not saying that you should expect deep characters in a JRPG but neps are so badly written that they don't even follow their tropes.

I mean sure, they're all based in stock characters (Noire the tsundere, Vert the ara-ara busty blonde, Neptune the genki MC etc) but their personalities shift so often during the game/transition to another game that you see these bizarro situations where Vert is laying on ground crying and Nepgear is murdering everyone. Noire and Plutia are the only "good" characters because the first stays true to her persona all the time and the latter is somewhat unique (slow thinker transforming into a dominatrix).
>>
>>153399408
So, hyperdimension neptunia re:birth 1 should be called, otherdimension neptunia re:birth 1(?)
>>
>>153398913
>i don't like popular opinions because they're popular
Spankshitter is still a garbage person, I see. Fortunately, nobody cares about your opinion.
>>
>>153399327
Unfortunately, I did. While the scenes are amusing, it's just nepnoway catering.
>>
File: 03b.jpg (43KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
03b.jpg
43KB, 600x548px
>>153399448
Noire is not a "good" character simply because she is consistently bad. What kind of drugs are you on?

The only two good characters are Neptune and Nepgear, and they are good enough to carry the entire series on their back as far as I'm concerned. I will always buy these games as long as Neptune is being silly and Nepgear is being cute.
>>
>>153399641
Not even that. It's two girls being friends, which nepnowayfags snap up as evidence of their OTP being real.
>>
>>153396623
Nep and Beru never have much time together.
It's either Nep and Noire for 'muh Happy go lucky vs Hard work' meme or Nep and Blanc 'muh happy go lucky vs raging bitch' meme.
>>
>>153399762
No. In that story, they get married.
>>
>>153399819
Oh, you're talking about fanfiction? I thought we were still talking about RB1.
>>
>>153399448
>>153399698

Funny thing is Noire wasn't always a tsundere, she only became one in V when they pushed the lonely joke up whole sale and turned her into a full on tsundere on the process.
>>
>Neptune raises 3 girls together with Plutia
>considers her and Plutie as their mothers
>straight up tells Plutia that she doesn't really view the other goddesses as friends and implies that she doesn't really like them too much
>>
>>153399928
Taking every chance to impose your opinion.
>>
>>153399641
>Unfortunately
How edgy of you.

Explain how you would actually switch some of it around then. They're forced to get married actually get together then by the part where he ended it have started screwing and have fought a lot too. The later parts in the front wouldn't make sense without context first and putting the front parts in the back would ignore the developing that happened.

I really don't think you've read it. You just prefer your grimdark crap that is only barely like the games to start off.
>>
>>153400056
Pay me $10 weekly and I will stop doing it, for the sake of your mental health.
>>
>>153399698

All characters are bad by nature but Noire is consistently bad, which makes her good. She's a tsundere all the time.

Also it's really weird when you have a game where your characters CAN have multiple personalities due to transformations and still manage to fuck everything up.
>>
File: 2015-07-09-174257.jpg (156KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-09-174257.jpg
156KB, 960x544px
lewd
>>
>>153399901
Literally how lol? This conversation's been here since the last thread.
>>
>>153400203
I don't work. Seriously, just try to leave something for the peace once, it's good for your health too.
>>
>>153400234
Cute.
>>
>>153400409
>I don't work
Underage, please leave.
>>
>>153400231
Being consistently bad doesn't make her good, you tard.
>>
>>153399901
I was talking about The Proposal since the very beginning. When I complain about the excessive, mindless Nepnoway, it's in the Proposal, which is 80% nepnoway and 20% everyone else. Not in RB1 who only has that silly scene where they're eating pudding outside.

>>153399928
Thank heaven for that. But the story should end here. It's not interesting to see how they act when they love each others, what's interesting is how they come to love each others, because it's character developement.

>>153400192
>You just prefer your grimdark crap
I take it you never saw me shitting on Overheat and criticizing its overly dark approach of the Console War. You have no excuse, I described how shitty that world is in >>153390178. You just arrived in the middle of a conversation, didn't bother reading the former posts, and immediately assumed that I liked Overheat simply because I don't like The Proposal.
Spoiler : I don't like any of them, but they're the best Neptunia fanfics I can recommend. All the others I read were worse and not even finished.
>>
>>153400389
You can stop replying to yourself now, no matter the number of replies, that bait is badly cooked, not even tasty.
>>
>>153400523
>What's wellfare
Joke's on you faggot xd lelelel
>>
>>153400409
Then get autismbux or ask your mom for money, not my problem.

>>153400519
Attack? No, adress, and it's valid.
>>
>>153400519
Nepurufag? Is that you?

>>153400561
He means she's good in the fact that she's consistently written. Her actual shitty personality has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>153400561

nice reading comprehension you have here anon
>>
>>153400504
That's a funny way to acknowledge you weren't even reading the thread you were replying to.
>>
>>153400649
Her shitty personality has everything to do with it. Nobody likes characters because they are "consistently written"
>>
>>153400680
Blame my filter for that, not me.
>>
Compile Heart writes the games full of lesbian subtext because it sells. They add artwork and interactions that all lean towards it and always have with this series.

You can say you don't like it, but its objective fact the characters are written that way. It's not like it's about artistic integrity or interpretation, this is about money. Compile Heart is notoriously cheap and so they make the girls gay because gay girls sell to the otaku fanbase this series panders to, and all the more so after Gekinoire bombed.

Just accept it for what it is and move on.
>>
>>153400668
It's not reading comprehension. I am calling his point idiotic, because it is. I fully understand what he's trying to say. I just think it's stupid.
>>
File: 1464103645578.png (105KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1464103645578.png
105KB, 300x263px
>nepgen discussing lore instead of "which neps wud u fugg" and "noire's mai waifu!" shitposts
>>
>>153400816
Ok.
>>
>>153400715
>there is one facet to a character because i say so! you must all follow my headcanon on how characters are written!
NNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnno.
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>153400851
They're actually discussing plot of fanfics.
>>
>>153400638
Absolutely nothing valid about it. It's pure attack.
>>
File: 1453802246007.jpg (35KB, 326x427px) Image search: [Google]
1453802246007.jpg
35KB, 326x427px
>>153400828

>anon ur dumb
>"why?"
>cuz u are
>>
File: 1440788109874.jpg (51KB, 462x445px) Image search: [Google]
1440788109874.jpg
51KB, 462x445px
Nepgear is cool!
>>
>>153400956
>>153400851
B T F O
T
F
O

>>153401004
You're one to talk, roach.
>>
>>153400928
Do you know how to read english or not? I'm not talking about your pseudo-intellectual abstract concept of "what makes a 'good' character". I am talking about the way normal people judge the characters in games and stories - Do you LIKE THE CHARACTER OR NOT? For Noire, her personality is shit-tier, so she is a bad character. It doesn't matter if she is consistently bad. Nobody thinks that way in the real world.
>>
>>153401004
Don't see how it is an attack. There are more people using it than people against it, that means much really.
>>
File: 1429117807600.png (221KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
1429117807600.png
221KB, 400x410px
>>153400816
That was awfully verbose for such a bad bait. Maybe the two facts are correlated? Next time try a poorly written and overly insulting bait. I guarantee it will get you more (You)s.
>>
File: 1442744818550.jpg (1MB, 2583x3654px) Image search: [Google]
1442744818550.jpg
1MB, 2583x3654px
>>
>>153400953
>Tfw you'll never have a pair of chinese cartoon sister wanting to sleep in the same bed as you.
>Tfw I have no face
> :^((
>>153401072
Y?
>>
>>153401252
It's a copypasted bait from last thread. Dudes aren't even putting effort in it anymore.
>>
>>153401252
>not even mcmad
>>
File: 2015-07-10-140810.jpg (138KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-10-140810.jpg
138KB, 960x544px
>*suggestive glance*
Is Neptune in love with Plutia?
>>
>>153401252
It's not even original, someone else posted it last thread.
>>
File: 1454495932313.png (610KB, 629x722px) Image search: [Google]
1454495932313.png
610KB, 629x722px
>>153401119

>I'm not talking about your pseudo-intellectual abstract concept of "what makes a 'good' character"
>proceeds to post your pseudo-intellectual abstract concept of a "bad" character
>>
>>153401396
How else did she get Plutia pregneashy with Pegnant?
>>
>>153401601
Anon are you okay?
>>
WHERE THE FUCK DOES PEASHY COMES FROM? WHO ARE HER PARENTS??!?!
>>
>>153401601
Are you okay?
>>
File: 1471961325508.png (192KB, 301x296px) Image search: [Google]
1471961325508.png
192KB, 301x296px
>>153401519
>His only response is "no u"

>>153401508
>He doesn't even comprehend what he just read
This is just sad, /nepgen/. I expect better.
>>
>>153401692
Neptune and Plutia. Nepgear doesn't even consider her family, for all I care, Nepgear may as well be Vert's little sister from now on.
>>
>>153401692
Anonydeath Rei Plutia and Neptune had an orgy and one of them laid a console.
>>
>>153401692
She was an orphan I believe.
>>
>>153401692
They're another plothole in V.
>>
>>153401918
It was Anonydeath, wasn't it?
>>
>>153401802
>Nepgear may as well be Vert's little sister from now on
This is the game I want to see next.
>>
>>153400953
that was cute. more cute please.
>>
>>153402081
I'll make an album up for you.
>>
File: 1458901390439.jpg (65KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1458901390439.jpg
65KB, 500x485px
>>153401775

Anon lemme try again because it looks like you're really stupid: I said that Noire is a good character because at least she's consistent. All other neps are a rollercoaster of personalities.
>>
File: 1460987406214.jpg (1MB, 1567x2192px) Image search: [Google]
1460987406214.jpg
1MB, 1567x2192px
>>153402081
I don't have a lot of cute.

I do have a shitload of spanking though.
>>
>>153401952
No they aren't. V's plot specifically involved orphans. Peashy, IF, and Compa were three of them. It's not a plot hole to have orphan characters without touching on their parentage.
>>
>>153402157
And I said that your "She's good because she's consistent" is STUPID. Nobody in the real world thinks like that. Not even you. You just want people to THINK you think like that.

Take your pseudo-intellectual nonsense elsewhere. We are players, not writers for the series.
>>
Why was Plutia so reluctant in making her basilicom an orphanage. Is it supposed to hint at that she's an orphan too or something? That's kind of sad.
>>
>>153402228
So let me recap :
>Blanc : orphan
>Plutia : orphan
>Noire : orphan
>Neptune : ___________________
>Vert : probably orphan
>IF : orphan
>Compa : orphan
>Peashy : orphan
It's nice that CH tries something new, but that lack of imagination...

>>153402383
Ssssh, it's a daycare, not an orphanage.
>>
>>153402197
is that uni-dogoo?
>>153402143
many thanks!
>>
>>153402228

I think "plothole" is the wrong term; I think anon was trying to say "plot device"
>>
File: 1471237485161.png (85KB, 357x291px) Image search: [Google]
1471237485161.png
85KB, 357x291px
>>153402463
Yeah.
>>
File: 1467568620565.png (528KB, 446x603px) Image search: [Google]
1467568620565.png
528KB, 446x603px
>>153402339

so you think LELSORANDUMBxDD characters are good then?
>>
>>153402453
Well I'm not going to disagree. I always thought they should have only reused Neptune for that game and used the dimension excuse to make a whole new group of CPUs of older consoles instead of just doing it with Plutia.

Between that and how they made the new consoles into Next Forms there are too many missed opportunities now to count in this series.
>>
File: 1447655254349.png (192KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1447655254349.png
192KB, 300x300px
i have become one with the neppy memes
>>
>>153402694
I think that Neptune is good because she's hilarious and likable, and Nepgear is good because she's cute and likable. And they are both consistently excellent in my book because I'm not lying to myself about what I like in a character.
>>
>>153402723
Don't forget how Rebirth 2 and 3 weren't like 1 and everything involving those other spinoffs.
>>
>>153402723
There are really too many wasted opportunities in Neptunia.
Seems to me they're following the Touhou route and bloating the cast with too many characters instead of reusing them.
>>
File: 1455825688481.jpg (403KB, 1020x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455825688481.jpg
403KB, 1020x1200px
>all this shitty "serious" discussion

just post lewds or cropped porn please
>>
>>153403203
Damn. Neptune is cute, but Purple Heart is damn erotic.
>>
File: Lewd Hands.jpg (28KB, 746x445px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Hands.jpg
28KB, 746x445px
>>153403203
>>
File: 1452215381900.png (2MB, 1206x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452215381900.png
2MB, 1206x1600px
nep butts
>>
File: IF.png (420KB, 1020x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IF.png
420KB, 1020x1020px
>>153403337
2lewd
>>
>>153400578
They could make them fall in love with each other and date a bit in some spin off. Then it just ends there and doesn't affect the main line.
>>
File: 1468296487577.jpg (246KB, 850x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1468296487577.jpg
246KB, 850x1157px
I love Nepgear!
>>
File: 1450591068918.jpg (583KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1450591068918.jpg
583KB, 800x1132px
>>153403203
>>153403235
>>
>>153400851
What discussion? I don't see any.
>>
>>153402865
>keiquest
what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>153403065
The touhou route is more of reusing characters for side shit for example the fighters where as Nep just makes new games main/spinoff adding new characters
playable ichirin is fun
>>
>>153402865
Spankanon when are you going to continue with the quest's? I want more! Or you'll be forcing me to make you sleep in a nail bed on fire
>>
>>153401072
Hi, Zombie.
>>
>>153403793
I'm not the spankshitter. He did neither of them.
>>
File: god_eater_orange.png (3MB, 3808x2744px) Image search: [Google]
god_eater_orange.png
3MB, 3808x2744px
To those who are playing God Eater....
>>
>>153403065
When every character is a personification of something, new characters are pretty much necessary unless you want to make the same points over and over.
>>
>>153403926
I was so disappointed when I realized that I couldn't look at nepgear's panties while she runs in VII. Then I found god eater and all was right in the world again.
>>
>>153403852
But that's the same thing.
>>
File: 1469231694401.jpg (207KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469231694401.jpg
207KB, 1024x768px
I love Neptune!
>>
>>153403926
Nobody is; it's dub only.
>>
>>153403901
As far as I knew he used to write the quest before he devolved into his current spanking degenerate self because he wouldn't be allowed to keep the story somewhat serious.
>>
>>153402339
Liking consistency is not stupid. Althought only being consistent can't save a character if they are shitty in other aspects. The ideal is having an interesting personality and being consistent at the same time.
>>
>>153404148
I thought so too, but I asked ages ago and questfag is another person entirely that escaped to infinitychan.
>>
File: image00397.png (3MB, 1984x1880px) Image search: [Google]
image00397.png
3MB, 1984x1880px
>>153403793
>you'll be forcing me to make you sleep in a nail bed on fire
You're spooking m8.

>>153404003
They could at least get a mention. The only mention Plutia get in VII is when BigNep talks about her native dimension.
>>
>>153404246
Let's ask him.
>>153404273
Spoopy, anyway, was it you the one who wrote the quests or not? I will reward you if your reply pleases me.
>>
>>153404097
lol

>>153404273
Plutia doesn't any relevance to V-II's plot.
>>
>>153403926
It's out now?

Hopefully it can keep me alive until the next nep game.
>>
>>153404003
This would be fine if they didn't randomly not do it like in victory and the next one.

It's dumb that Sega has like ten different characters but the same one represents every single Xbox console so far.
>>
>>153404526
Too much favoritism for Sega/Planeptune.
>>
Speaking of plutia.. Why is she absent from VII? Didn't true ending of V end with a permanent path between ultradimension and hyperdimension? Why wouldn't the CPUs have gone over and asked for Plutia's help when they realized they had lost control over gameindustri?
>>
>>153404673
Because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>153404457
What is the answer that spares me the nail bed on fire?

>>153404460
I know, I know. But still. Cave is nowhere to be found, 5pb disappeared, except the Histy, the Oracles are now scouts.
I just wished Kei was still around at least. Instead of trying to stay consistent and have Kei coming back to help Noire, they add God Eater and make up some mumbo-jumbo about her being part of some group. They don't even try to reuse old characters, they immediately forget about them without really caring if it makes sense or not.

>>153404673
Because CH.
>>
>>153404673
Her VA was too expensive at the time so they had an announcement that her and Peashy wouldn't be in V-II.
>>
>>153400578
You can't say it's mindless one minute then explain how it's character development the next. The way it ended made it look like focus was shifting to Nepgear so isn't that point irrelevant? You talk like there aren't stories with achieved romances in them.
>>
>>153404743
Did you wrote the quests, or did you not?
>>
>>153404673
Because the Neps should be able to do shit on their own instead of bugging their neighboring dimension every time something goes wrong?
>>
>>153404673
Because Uzume is better.
>>
>>153404638
So where are the other handhelds?
>>
>>153402453
I'm pretty sure Vert is too old to be considered an orphan.
>>
>>153404953
>Asking friends that you spent 10+ years with for assistance in tough times is bad
'no'.
>>
>>153405013
Wouldn't Vert actually be the youngest character in Victory though?
>>
>>153405013
All of them but the little Compa, little IF and peashy are old, they're fucking inmortal.
>>
>>153405186
Yes she is
>>
File: 1445471113089.png (285KB, 484x714px) Image search: [Google]
1445471113089.png
285KB, 484x714px
Post Berus
>>
>>153405086
Unless the villain of the week is planning on fucking up every dimension instead of just their own, there's no reason to need to drag other dimensions into the fray. It would just put the Ultra Dimension at risk.
>>
>>153405086
They're probably realizing now that Neptune is gone they don't get beaten up for ten solid years straight and figure they're better off.
>>
>>153405284
friends help each other, you autist.
>>
>>153405447
And friends don't drag their other friends through the mud when they don't have to.
>>
File: NepuBuran 8.jpg (482KB, 1654x1654px) Image search: [Google]
NepuBuran 8.jpg
482KB, 1654x1654px
NepuBuran
>>
Why does Noire like putting her hands on her hips?
>>
File: 1392260915767.jpg (128KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1392260915767.jpg
128KB, 700x1000px
>>153405272
>>
>>153405531
So Plutia is just supposed to sit back and let gold third run hyperdimension so neptune can just fuck off and die? Nigger please. Plutia should've been there.
>>
>>153405610
Because she has good hips to put her hands on.
>>
File: white sister rom.png (418KB, 498x1300px) Image search: [Google]
white sister rom.png
418KB, 498x1300px
I secretly do this. I enjoy Rom.
>>
File: 1447842704152.jpg (646KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1447842704152.jpg
646KB, 2560x1440px
>>153405272
>>
>>153405682
And Neptune is supposed to run off to another dimension instead of tackling her nation's problems head on?
>>
>>153405802
Why is her head so big? Why are her hands so small?
>>
File: white sister ram.png (202KB, 501x1292px) Image search: [Google]
white sister ram.png
202KB, 501x1292px
I keep it under wraps. I relish Ram.
>>
>>153405910
Because she's a child
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNzU4NTAxOTAy[1].jpg (104KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNzU4NTAxOTAy[1].jpg
104KB, 1200x1200px
>>153405610
She wants to the twist because Uni is sleeping and Kai ain't around
>>
>>153405802
>>153405975
Need more "nee-sama"
>>
File: image00395.jpg (1MB, 1488x1410px) Image search: [Google]
image00395.jpg
1MB, 1488x1410px
>>153404846
What I'm saying is that there's limited character developement in The Proposal. Noire starts being more or less forced to marry Nep-nep for Nepgear's sake and slowly learn to appreciate her (or at least to admit it), but Vert and Blanc are far more interesting because they both know they can barely stand each other but are aware that they cannot stand on their own against Lastneptune, Or Planstation, and that they'll need to do something. A FUCKING SHAME IT DIED.

And in The Proposal's case, it's even less interesting than usual because while Neptune faces extinction (or loss of her godlike status), Noire is never directly threatened. It's different than in Overheat where nobody can die but people can get horribly fucked up. In The Proposal, all the "bad" moments in the story will come from Noire or Neptune misunderstanding something and pouting before making up afterward. Sometimes literally making up.

All the character developement in The Proposal is basically :
>Noire wants to save Neptune
>Neptune is terrified about Nepgear, doesn't want to be a burden to Noire
>Noire feels like she's abusing Neptune's weakness and forcing herself on her
>bla bla bla LET'S GO BOWLING COUSIN bla bla bla
>Neptune wants to help Noire with her last console
>Noire freaks out and thinks Neptune want to put her dirty fingers in her baby (not her literal baby)
>ultraviolence happens
>bla bla bla boring stuff Cave fucks 5pb silly bla bla bla
>Noire and Neptune make up
>Histoire pick up clothes on the ground

Maybe I just don't like that kind of story, but I really dislike The Proposal. It's shallow. Noire starts the story as a tsundere, and ends it still being a tsundere. Neptune starts the story joking around, and ends it joking around. She's only serious at the very beginning, and it doesn't last sadly.

>>153404908
Maybe?
>>
File: 1454982756829.jpg (846KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1454982756829.jpg
846KB, 1920x1088px
NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1449855973642.jpg (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449855973642.jpg
198KB, 600x600px
which nep has the most lickable

>armpits
>midriff
>feets
>>
>>153406183
M. Badd.
Anonydeath.
Ganache.
>>
>>153406183
Vert
Neptune
Uni
>>
File: 3684b727d457ba8aa7687787b1dca0fd.png (580KB, 607x1485px) Image search: [Google]
3684b727d457ba8aa7687787b1dca0fd.png
580KB, 607x1485px
Reminder that tangerines kick ass.
>>
File: 0061_01.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0061_01.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>153406179
Eat this!
>>
>>153389071
>>153405589
PRAISE LOWEE!

>>153394569
Thank you, John Smith, Independent Video Game Consumer
>>
>>153405905
Ask help from people from another , not run away
>>
>>153405905
Temporarily, sure.
>>
File: 1470571157799.jpg (474KB, 870x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1470571157799.jpg
474KB, 870x1228px
Wow, the thread is fast today.

I love Nepgear!
>>
File: 1472519876903.png (124KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472519876903.png
124KB, 400x400px
>>153405802
>>153405975
>>153406113
>>153406179
>>
File: 1472595635599.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472595635599.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>153406115
Mmh, such a long reply to critique a fanfic, I'm almost sure that you did write those afterall.
Here, reward.
>>
>>153406525
>>153406527
If the Kooz could rewrite the Hyper Dimension's reality, imagine what would happen if the Ultra CPUs tried to interfere.
>>
>>153406614
Fanfic is serious bussiness
>>
>>153406614
Oh, Berzerk. I still remember Mozgus's House of Fun.
>>
File: 1470795217470.png (328KB, 404x479px) Image search: [Google]
1470795217470.png
328KB, 404x479px
>>153406550
Don't worry, I can go twice as fast when ravaging you ass
>>
>>153406693
Maybe she can only change Hyperdimension because her console (seal) is there.
>>
File: uzume_is_nepgear.jpg (138KB, 1024x1275px) Image search: [Google]
uzume_is_nepgear.jpg
138KB, 1024x1275px
>>153403512
>>153406550
I love Nepgear count: 2
>>
>>153406115
>she's only serious at the beginning
>she starts joking and ends joking
Her development there was going from fucked by the stuff before the story to recovering. Noire's was her being more dere. Your examples are of a lot of the serious moments but you don't seem to see them as that for some reason.

It sounds to me like it's just not your thing, not that it's not there. It wouldn't have so many of us following it if it didn't have anything going for it.

It was never even set that Blanc and Vert would be the other couple anyway was it?
>>
>>153405212
Yeah, but not at the point of transformation. Plutia and Noire we know for certain don't have parents by the time they ascend, which can't be more than their mid to late teens. By the time Vert has been confirmed to have no parents she is in her late twenties, which is too old to be considered an orphan, I think.
>>
File: 1420445030064.png (169KB, 345x469px) Image search: [Google]
1420445030064.png
169KB, 345x469px
>>153406183
Plutia
Plutia
Plutia
I'm sure even Neptune's said that Plutie tastes better than pudding.
>>
>>153406887
You want the Ultra Dimension to get pulled into potentially deep shit over a "maybe?"
>>
>>153406115
I can't like Vert x Blanc. No matter how the story is written, the settings, I just can't since they barely interact in the official material
>>
Someone dump sega hard girls please
>>
File: 1469203898651.jpg (90KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1469203898651.jpg
90KB, 1024x724px
>>153406943
It's suggested that Blanc and Vert will eventually ends up together, but there's also some stuff suggesting that Nepgear will owe something to Vert. There's a part where Vert anonymously send clothes to the comatose Nepgear and Chika takes care to say where it comes from, and if I remember it, it's said that it'll have a lot of importance later.

I dunno, I just don't like how it's written. The relationship between Noire and Neptune evolves a bit, but the characters stay the same, and I think it's bad writing when a character doesn't change.

That's why I hated Monk. In each episode, he fights a phobia, finally conquers it at the end of the episode, but when the new one starts, he's the same OCD mess. You could watch all the episodes in a random order, the only way to know which ones are old and which one are recents would be by looking at Stottlemeyer or the nurse.

>>153407235
They interact quite often in the official material. But it's mostly Vert teasing and Blanc getting pissed.
>>
>>153407409
I don't like all the thunder tits bantering. It's as bad as Nep calling Noire lonely all the time.
>>
File: 1455929654786.jpg (46KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1455929654786.jpg
46KB, 960x544px
>>153407265
Here.
>>
>>153406115
Here's your problem. You're comparing two fundamentally different kinds of stories with two completely different settings.

One sticks closer to the setting and tone of the games and the plot is used to drive character development and interaction forward. The other explores its own version of the setting and uses its own tone and uses the characters to drive the plot forward.

Both stories have their own tone, setting, characters, and plot, and both are good. They're so different I do not get why you're comparing them like this.
>>
>>153407620
no I meant the actual vita game you stupid shit
>>
>>153407265
>>153407620
>>153407692
Are model rips not enough for you?
>>
>>153407409
I liked C-Sha's interactions with Blanc more, but I don't like them as a couple, just friends.
>>
>>153407692
when the english version comes out
maybe
>>
>>153407716
>>153407798

give me the files, I need to show my boys at /hbg/ something cool

here's a list of our decrypted games btw
http://pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
>>
>>153407946
k but how to add to vita
i wanna try bullet girls
>>
>>153407409
I say it would be better if Vert doesn't end up with either of them. Throw us for a loop.
>>
>>153407409
If you hate it so much why don't you say it to the guy's face?
>>
>>153407619
You should play Rebirth 1. It has a hilarious scene where Blanc tries to charm a basilicom worker. It doesn't work.

>>153407661
Because I honestly don't see the point of a story if the characters hasn't changed during the story.
It doesn't help that, according to my memory, the relationship between Neptune and Noire evolves really slowly, and seems to be just an excuse to have them doing things together.

In fact, that's sad, but my favourite part in that story is the very beginning, when it describes Neptune working hard.
Nepgear is in a coma, Planeptune is bleeding citizens, and Neptune is constantly taking up quests to keep Nepgear alive and herself awake. It's later explained that she tried to put up a brave front and laugh at her lastest failures, but that the other CPUs figured something was wrong.
That was the part I liked. A story where Neptune is cornered, forced to drop the mask and to get serious but too late. Having a story explaining that change would have been great, as it's a huge change from her usual happy-go-lucky attitude, but BoJ (the author) fucks it up by starting the story with that. So you start the fanfic with a totally out of character Neptune, and she slowly returns to her usual self. That's the complete opposite of what a fanfiction should be.

>>153407738
Girls can be just friends. I don't understand why they must always want to fuck each others.

>>153408231
I'd throw you alright.

>>153408497
Because sending a letter to Tony Shalhoub to tell him his show is poorly written would be silly. I don't even know if he's still alive, that show is old as fuck.
>>
>>153408497
I'm sure he would if he could, and give him his insight on why he doesn't like it, spankanon is that kind of guy honestly, or so has proven. Still want to whip him tho.
>>
>>153408224
get on the /hbg/ thread brother, it's all in there
>>
>>153408642
I meant the fanfic guy. Or did he write Monk too?
>>
>>153408642
I always just assumed it wasn't necessary because we know Neptune is a fuck up and it was the natural course of things in a world where she didn't have plot armor.
>>
>>153409526
Where are Uni's breasts?
>>
>>153406115
Correct me if I'm wrong but it just sounds like you're not as interested in characters interaction and you want the drama from plot related things like the situation Vert and Blanc are in?

That sounds reasonable but I think you're selling the story's development short. Do you think because they didn't have epic development that turned them into totally different people doesn't mean you can't tell they've changed from the start of the story?
>>
File: 1468708122038.gif (8KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
1468708122038.gif
8KB, 64x64px
>>153409659
I've had this pic for awhile and never noticed that
>>
>>153410261
I bet it would be really a turn off for everybody in that situation.
>>
>>153409209
He can't send a message to the writer if he's the one who did it. Why do you think he stopped writing it?
>>
I like Big Nep! And doing questionable things.
>>
>>153411313
Like jaywalking?
>>
File: 1445211283307.png (2MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1445211283307.png
2MB, 1920x1088px
I want to team up with Nepgear and Generia and turn Noire into a mindless slave robot!
>>
>>153410771
>I don't really see the point in complaining to him anyway.
Isn't that literally the point of comments? If it's really such a shitshow, it doesn't have to be one that's circlejerked.

>Even in the bonus stories who supposely take place way after the main story, they're identicals.
What no those were just side things he put up for the anniversary. They're basically irrelevant with no bearing on the real story. They were just presents for readers for sticking with it.

Ironic.
>>
>>153411475
You know too much ...
>>
File: 1471644780104.jpg (601KB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1471644780104.jpg
601KB, 2500x2000px
I love Nepgear!
>>
>>153410771
I guess there's only so much you can write about married couples before it gets repetitive and boring.
>>
>>153411685
Even more if they are inmortal.
>>153411643
Why don't you ever interact with the ones that love you?
>>
>>153411585
What is the point of commenting on a story that will never be resumed anyway? Do you really believe that people writing fanfictions care about anything that isn't a compliment?

>>153411685
Yeah. I always said it, once they're in love, the story is over. There's nothing interesting to tell anymore.

Anyway, I haven't ascended to a pure being of energy and lust yet, so I'm going now. See ya in a few hours, /nepgen/.
>>
File: blanc_3.jpg (273KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
blanc_3.jpg
273KB, 800x700px
>>153411643
>>153403512
>>153406550
>>
File: b3180001.png (175KB, 486x568px) Image search: [Google]
b3180001.png
175KB, 486x568px
>>153409659
>Where are Uni's breasts?

Uni had breasts to begin with?
>>
File: 1470695158952.jpg (52KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
1470695158952.jpg
52KB, 640x452px
>>153411643
>>153411770 is right, why won't you love me back Gearnon?
>>
>>153410771
>it has no real plot
First part introduces characters, shows us where everything is, builds up the relationship and introduces character hangups. By the end they get together but Nepgear still isn't better and Planeptune isn't either.

Second part is after a time skip. Noire learns to be a better sister and Neptune some of her stuff. Vert and Blanc plot moves forward some more. It introduces a thing about the Ultradimension in the middle and ends on a cliffhanger about it after the other cliffhanger where Nepgear wakes up. There's stuff with Kei and Uni and Blanc and her sisters and Chika too happening if I am remembering it all right, but some of it might have been in the first part.

Stuff happens. Neptune and Noire are growing during all of it. Where is the no plot you see? Is it because it's not flashy and dramatic like some saturday morning cartoon's development would be?
>>
>>153412023
Why won't you shut up and stop posting off-topic shit?
>>
>>153412093
Fictards are busy posting off-topic shit, so I don't see the issue with him posting his garbage.
>>
File: 1423524563462.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423524563462.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Reminder that Planeptune's CPU is literally a child molester.
>>
>>153411897
If it's never going to be resumed what's there to lose? You scared he'll get mad?

I want to see it end. I disagree with what you're saying but maybe some feedback will revive it.
>>
File: 1457409939230.png (341KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1457409939230.png
341KB, 650x366px
>>
>>153412150
He posts off-topic meta shit even when there is no fic talk.
>>
>>153412160
Compa taught her first.
>>
File: 1446350309585.png (807KB, 954x693px) Image search: [Google]
1446350309585.png
807KB, 954x693px
Post the nepper of your dreams
>>
File: They actually made Blanc good.jpg (107KB, 1024x857px) Image search: [Google]
They actually made Blanc good.jpg
107KB, 1024x857px
>>153412813
>>
File: 57530177_p0.png (882KB, 700x748px) Image search: [Google]
57530177_p0.png
882KB, 700x748px
>>153412813
>>
>>153411685
Proposal hadn't really done enough yet to be an issue. They'd only just finally gotten to having sex and when it cut off it seemed obvious to me the focus was going to be on Nepgear if it had kept going.
>>
File: latest.png (302KB, 440x986px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
302KB, 440x986px
>>153412914
>>
File: 1472504731658.png (449KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1472504731658.png
449KB, 600x849px
>>153412813
>>
File: 30077520_p0.png (275KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
30077520_p0.png
275KB, 600x728px
I love Neptune!
>>
File: 1438052546152.jpg (108KB, 747x747px) Image search: [Google]
1438052546152.jpg
108KB, 747x747px
>>153412813
>>
When Nep would you hold upside down and shake until they dropped their lunch money
>>
>>153412813
My PH.
>>
>>153413895
>open chest
That doesn't works if you don't have breasts :(
>>
>>153414103
Uzume.
>>
File: 1471766700020.png (562KB, 587x672px) Image search: [Google]
1471766700020.png
562KB, 587x672px
>>153413736
I like nepnep a lot as well. I'd love to hang out with her to play vidya and have some bantz.
>>
>>153412913
Would Blanc be a better character if she had large breasts?
>>
File: blanc_breasts_3.png (215KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
blanc_breasts_3.png
215KB, 400x566px
>>153414620
Still waiting for an expansion.
>>
File: 1471723019054.gif (2MB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1471723019054.gif
2MB, 500x362px
Who would neptune play as in super smash bros?
>>
File: 1459367618154.jpg (294KB, 391x3798px) Image search: [Google]
1459367618154.jpg
294KB, 391x3798px
>>153414760
>>
File: 1472422716095.png (817KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472422716095.png
817KB, 1280x720px
>>153414760
>>
>>153414943
I want a ps3 now.
>>
>Find out I have to use the steal mechanic to 100% development in VII
Hahahaha, fuck this shit I get my last trophy and never touch this again, savescumming for card and weapons was one thing, this is another.
>>
File: 3028009-7080899967-1-Ser.jpg (54KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
3028009-7080899967-1-Ser.jpg
54KB, 553x640px
>>153414943

Glorious!
>>
>>153408642
Wait you're complaining about characters not starting in character then praising the story where everyone is edgy out of character versions of themselves? Wut? How?
>>
>>153411953
Blanc is so fucking beautiful, I wanna cuddle and read some books with Blanc.
>>
>>153414620
Of course.
>>
File: 1468134334324.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1468134334324.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: Neptune.png (360KB, 624x729px) Image search: [Google]
Neptune.png
360KB, 624x729px
Is nepgen full of salty individuals who can no longer find ordinary joy in life?
>>
>>153416723
Early morning EST
>>
File: 1472167503257.jpg (221KB, 953x988px) Image search: [Google]
1472167503257.jpg
221KB, 953x988px
>>153416701
Yes. They are also knowm as Rebirth 2/Nepgear haters because they have become incapable of connecting with anything that doesn't involve autistic fourth wall jokes.
>>
File: 14234254363.png (198KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
14234254363.png
198KB, 500x650px
nya-pu
>>
>>153417112
I don't care about the jokes, but RB2 is basically "LET'S BEAT THIS UNDERLING FAGGOT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL WE DEAL WITH THE DEITY OF SIN OR WHATEVER... OH, AND DON'T FORGET TO UNLOCK ALL THE 123Y23789527384743693847645398567425R842 ENDINGS, GOY".

Also, poorly optimized, even RB3 works better than RB2, for fucks sake.
>>
File: Marvy.png (1MB, 734x1723px) Image search: [Google]
Marvy.png
1MB, 734x1723px
>>153416958
I can definitely do that.
>>
>>153417361
Oh look it's another faggot whose toaster won't run the game so he blames the game for it. Sorry, Anon, but people like me with real PCs run the game just fine.
>>
File: adult_neptune_shot_you.png (725KB, 1052x744px) Image search: [Google]
adult_neptune_shot_you.png
725KB, 1052x744px
>>153417595
No chance in hell.
>>
>>153417361
Why didn't they just throw Underling in jail at the very start of the game anyway? There is no police and jail in Gamindrustri or what?

>>153417468
The game is bad, so what is the point of running it?
>>
File: 1470604382762.png (753KB, 778x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1470604382762.png
753KB, 778x1504px
>>153417620
splendid?
>>
>>153417760
>The game is bad
Nice opinion.
>>
>>153417620
Strontium.
>>
>>153417760
I wanna say there is? I mean, I recall IF mentioning the police in one of the games at least.
>>
>>153417361
>you fight Akudaijin a gorillon times on RB3
>You fight Arfoire a gorillon times on VII
VII don't even need the level cap DLC since the strongest enemy is a warechu level 110.
>>
>>153417881
If the gameplay is just going to be a copy of RB1, the story better be good, at least. But it was boring.
>>
File: 1471307011489.png (929KB, 792x843px) Image search: [Google]
1471307011489.png
929KB, 792x843px
>>153417361
>LET'S BEAT THIS UNDERLING FAGGOT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.
That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that... I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom — I stabbed her.
>>
>>153417716
What does playing consoles have to do with cuckolding?
>>
>>153417595
who the fuck is we?
>>
File: 1472202269737.png (166KB, 318x538px) Image search: [Google]
1472202269737.png
166KB, 318x538px
I want to nepnep the Big Nep
>>
>>153418225
That's not the definition of insanity, fucktard. That inane quote pisses me off to no end. Stop using it.

>>153418204
I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a good game.
>>
>>153418204
If R;B1's gameplay is going to be a copy of V with a removed party member slot, the story better be good, at least.

Oh wait they ruined HDN1's story and R;B1 is the weakest installment in the series. At least R;B2 has the excuse of being a straight mk2 engine upgrade with rights issues limiting it.
>>
File: Atl_FA_CQAEq8v3.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Atl_FA_CQAEq8v3.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>153418393
It.
>>
>>153417620
Straight
>>
Daily reminder that autistic neckbeard yurifags actually rigged a straw poll to make it look like nepgen thinks neps are gay. How pathetic is that
>>
>>153418235
Everything.
>>
BLACK HEART IS GREAT
>>
>>153417760
They wanted to, they just couldn't catch her.
>>
File: ryuka.png (169KB, 444x1392px) Image search: [Google]
ryuka.png
169KB, 444x1392px
>>153412232
oh god Heavy Metal this anime is older than most people who post here

I want more Ryuka, but Geki Noire didn't do well enough to warrant a sequel, did it?
>>
>>153418086
>Arfoire a gorillon times on VII
Like 3 time in various during zero, 4 if you count purple giant then once in hearth right? I can't recall those secret treasures a sucking my soul.
>>
>>153418082
They need USA-tier police in Gamindustri
>>
File: 1457886630801.jpg (30KB, 484x429px) Image search: [Google]
1457886630801.jpg
30KB, 484x429px
>>153418948

Good list but
>rape nepgear

Why? She's a good candidate (no pun intented) for sweet love with.
>>
>>153418504
>Oh wait they ruined HDN1's story and R;B1 is the weakest installment in the series
This implies it's possible to ruin HDN1's story, which short of replacing every character with literal talking piles of poop is impossible.
>>
File: super_bon_bon.jpg (27KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
super_bon_bon.jpg
27KB, 960x544px
>>153419039
Time to pull out the bon-bon.
>>
>>153419131
Sorry anon I know she's you're waifu and all of that but her personality just asks for it. Hope you understand.
>>
>>153419039
Did better than V-II.
>>
>>153419420
Even on steam VII is barely doing better than GN
>>
File: 1470609183351.png (720KB, 727x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470609183351.png
720KB, 727x1200px
I love Nepgear!
>>
>>153419516
>Steam
pretty sure only nipland sales matter to CH
>>
File: 14866-8285-0.jpg (41KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
14866-8285-0.jpg
41KB, 320x240px
>>153419039
This is a dimension-traveling evil spirit with godlike powers that only exists to spread chaos and suffering wherever it goes. In other words, this is Croire.
>>
File: perfect heart.jpg (537KB, 819x979px) Image search: [Google]
perfect heart.jpg
537KB, 819x979px
The cutest.
>>
File: vert_4.jpg (292KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
vert_4.jpg
292KB, 800x700px
>>153419532
>>
>>153419621
GN sold better than VII in Japan anyway, it's far from being a blunder like the memesters on this general want you to think. It only performed slightly worse than the other spinoffs.
>>
>>153419714
>GN sold better than VII in Japan
Citation needed.
>>
>>153419714
You're used to doing nothing but arguing, aren't you?
I already know that and it has nothing to do with what I just said. There was no subtext, just pointing out that CH probably doesn't care about us. Only IFI.
>>
>>153419516
People might be intimidated by its price. I've seen some asking why it's more expensive than the R;B games, unaware that it's a PS4 port.
>>
>>153419949
See vgchartz or the wikipedia pages of the games.

>>153419952
Well yes, the purpose of a general is to create discussion, not to circlejerk, sorry for trying to start a discussion.
>>
File: ce5.png (515KB, 605x777px) Image search: [Google]
ce5.png
515KB, 605x777px
>>
File: 20160830_220943.png (1MB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_220943.png
1MB, 1024x766px
Which ones should I hang up? I think I only have enough room for three or four.
>>
>>153420090
You think arguing is the only form of discussion? How sad.
>>
/nepgen/ what does Keppy know?
>>
>>153420286
your favorite

>>153420653
snape kills dumbledore
>>
>>153420387
It's the most entertaining one at least.
>>
>>153420653
Keppy know, /nepgen/ is a wholesome place.
>>
I was only pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: 1452046346648.png (191KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452046346648.png
191KB, 640x480px
>>153420885
>>
Might as well delete the whole thread, janitor.
>>
>>153420286
Multiples of 5 are always best. Go with 5 and/or 10.
>>
>you waifu
>your favorite nep
>can your waifu beat your favorite nep?
>>
>>153421075
But Plutie is my wife and favorite, so how would she fight herself?
>>
>>153421075
Murakumo
K-Sha
Undoubtedly.
>>
File: 1466211745202.png (792KB, 649x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1466211745202.png
792KB, 649x1232px
I want Nepgear to give me a paizuri.
>>
>>153421075
Purple Heart
IF
Yes.
>>
>>153421251
Why is she in HDD?
>>
>>153421021
Haha, the janitor is pathetic.
>>
File: 1439600091625.jpg (99KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1439600091625.jpg
99KB, 960x544px
>>153421251
Is that possible? She's almost completely flat.
>>
>>153421354
Neps get better to get nepped as HDD.
>>
>>153421478
god damn are the ripped clothes models fucking bizarre to look at under closer inspection. what proportions
>>
>>153421478
She looks.... unnerving
>>
File: 2015-11-02-011356.jpg (164KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-02-011356.jpg
164KB, 960x544px
>>153422228
I think the models were designed with clothes first, and the bodies were added in later. The HDD models look good to me, though.
>>
>>153422494
Well yeah that's exactly what happened, but it's a good show of why models need to be planned out.
>>
File: sad uni.jpg (63KB, 615x614px) Image search: [Google]
sad uni.jpg
63KB, 615x614px
So much deleted posts
>>
>>153422615
At least they tried.
>>
File: 1460681377241.png (398KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460681377241.png
398KB, 480x480px
jannifer stop deleting my posts! yamero!
>>
>>153423141
That Nep looks like she wants to make out with Plutia.
>>
>>153423273

she wants to make out with you
>>
>>153423273
Makes more sense than Nepnoway.
>>
File: CM Nepsi.png (2MB, 2108x3042px) Image search: [Google]
CM Nepsi.png
2MB, 2108x3042px
LOOK IN MY EYES
WHAT DO YOU SEE
>>
Just finished V-II and I've got to say... while I never really cared for the Lastation girls, Noire and Uni were my favorite characters in this game.
I really enjoyed the Lastation route and I want more of them like that.

That aside, considering that Uzume was basically just a delusion made by Kurome, how is she the "dominant" one, even to the point of changing Kurome's appearance? Shares truly are mysterious things, eh?
Can we also take Uzume still having her powers to mean that the other previous goddesses (assuming they are still alive) are also still fully goddesses and able to go HDD and so on? Gotta wonder where they were when the DoS attacked!
>>
>>153423704
Nice spoilers fucktard.
>>
File: CP_Munk-650x365.jpg (73KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
CP_Munk-650x365.jpg
73KB, 650x365px
>>153423527
>>
>>153423757
>Browsing /nepgen/ without having finished the nepgames
Retard.
>>
File: NewPH01_002.png (2MB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
NewPH01_002.png
2MB, 1920x1018px
>>153423527
I see someone who needs help

Fetishes
>>
File: neptune_hood.jpg (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
neptune_hood.jpg
95KB, 600x600px
>>153423527
MY EVIL WAYS
>>
>get to Affojimas boss fight with all CPUs in their NEXT forms
>they keep doing 0 damage and none of the parts are breaking anymore
>had to keep spamming Vert's EXE to do damage

Did my game bug out or am I missing something here?
>>
>>153424361
>they keep doing 0 damage and none of the parts are breaking anymore
Cape grant non-elemental immunity, heretic dogo will have it later on too.
>>
>>153423704
Kurome's appearance is also altered from the original Uzume thanks to the negative energy. Considering that red and blue make purple, well...

Neither of their personalities are a match for the original either. Kurome is what she eventually became, and Uzume is technically closer, but the cool act and such is all new. Orange Heart and Uzume's daydream outbursts are the only remaining fragment of her original self.

As for past CPUs, they don't gain share energy anymore so they can't use HDD. They are still around, Lowee's description ingame confirms that many of the older Lowee CPUs are still kicking and live in secret. They are still immortal after all. Uzume's dream powers are presumably what keeps her able to use HDD herself, if not the fact that she never really got de-throned as a CPU in the first place due to erasing herself out of existence.
>>
>>153424554
I guess I need to keep doing more than 0 damage to break his cape

But with all of Vert's EXE spam, it didn't break anymore of his parts.
>>
>>153424361
The entire game is about reading and you didn't do it when the game hit you over the head with how to win that fight in plain text?

PCfags, I swear.
>>
>>153424682
Try combination attacks with elemental damage or elemental attack on the cape since it has non-elemental damage immunity itself.
>>
File: 1472548381585.png (1MB, 1500x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1472548381585.png
1MB, 1500x1059px
BELIEVE THAT
>>
>>153424361
Kill him with Ram and Rom.
>>
>>153423527
>>153424907
Who would be Bayley?
>>
>>153424797
Oh hey, it's Condescending Anon
>>
>>153424907
>>153423527
>6 "Man" Battle Royal
>>
>>153425726
Supposed to be an e on the end
>>
>>153424361
Affimojas only takes damage from elemental attacks until you break his Cape because CH can't into game mechanics.

Use formation attacks.
>>
>>153426003
>Immune to physical attacks cause of his cape
You just don't get the reference.
>>
>>153424570
>Lowee's description ingame confirms that many of the older Lowee CPUs are still kicking and live in secret.
Bear in mind that the description states that "it's rumoured to be."it might not actually be the case, and might turn out to be just as valid a rumour as stonehenge being a landing strip for aliens.
>>
I'm going to make more match cards soon.

I never bothered to change the text because it would fuck with the formatting.
>>
File: I'm with nepgear.jpg (166KB, 1278x718px) Image search: [Google]
I'm with nepgear.jpg
166KB, 1278x718px
>>153386424
Nepgear did nothing wrong
Im with her
>>
>>153426984
meant for
>>153425726
and
>>153425898
>>
File: 1465996870383.jpg (304KB, 1000x648px) Image search: [Google]
1465996870383.jpg
304KB, 1000x648px
Hey guise... what's this? http://www.compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/
>>
>>153428904
Card gmae
>>
File: 1470533579686.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1470533579686.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>153426991
NEPGEAR IS MY GODDESS
>>
>>153428904
crappy card game for vita
>>
File: 1472263593236.jpg (123KB, 798x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1472263593236.jpg
123KB, 798x1089px
I love Neptune!
>>
File: 2015-11-02-211155.jpg (179KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-02-211155.jpg
179KB, 960x544px
>>
>>153430156
Blannys flat in every area lul
>>
File: c6_tb.png (138KB, 800x825px) Image search: [Google]
c6_tb.png
138KB, 800x825px
>>153428904
>Fang interacting with Neps

How mad is /u/ right now?
>>
>>153430420
It's the models.
>>
>>153430645
Compile Heart will never do anything for it's yuri fans. Look back to Madou Monogatari which had a huge yuri following but they always tried to shove in het. Compile Heart will always do it's best to shove het in when it's fans want yuri, so I don't know why people get upset over this anymore.
>>
File: 1464650144664.jpg (345KB, 1800x2546px) Image search: [Google]
1464650144664.jpg
345KB, 1800x2546px
I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!
>>
>>153430156
Didn't CH say a while ago that they heard complaints about Blanc and the others having boring panties and hoping to fix that in a new game?
>>
>>153431283
I love you too Plutia.
>>
>>153431313
It was just about V/VB3Blanc having boring underwear
>>
File: reddance.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
reddance.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>153421075
>you waifu
Red - further proof that dating game experts can be a bit clueless as to how actual relationships work. HDN1's Red is the best iteration, though Rebirth 2's Red is still cute if not a bit undeveloped.
>your favorite nep
Linda - for me, her anesan style delinquent speech puts her at a cut above the rest. It's a shame the majority of it gets lost in the translation. Linda is more of a bully in her Japanese dialogue.
>can your waifu beat your favorite nep?
I want to watch Red subjugate Linda and add her to her collection.
>>
File: 1442173162413.jpg (105KB, 450x411px) Image search: [Google]
1442173162413.jpg
105KB, 450x411px
Who is she
>>
>>153432190
A nigger
>>
File: 1453838245267.png (545KB, 832x809px) Image search: [Google]
1453838245267.png
545KB, 832x809px
>>153432293
>>
>>153432190
Cocksucker extraordinaire. She sucked 37 dicks.
>>
>>153432190
That's Neptunia
>>
>>153432190
Isn't that Plutia's wife. She's really cute.
>>
File: shares please.png (548KB, 519x479px) Image search: [Google]
shares please.png
548KB, 519x479px
>>153432494
It's been a lot more than 37.
>>
>>153432494
In a row?!
>>
File: 1471383003557.jpg (119KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1471383003557.jpg
119KB, 560x560px
FEED ME MEMES
>>
File: nowaru 19.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nowaru 19.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
>>153435734
The shares, Neptyunu.
>>
File: 1472610815058.png (87KB, 258x268px) Image search: [Google]
1472610815058.png
87KB, 258x268px
How smart is Nepgear?
>>
File: nep work.png (1MB, 1279x722px) Image search: [Google]
nep work.png
1MB, 1279x722px
>>153435849
less smart than Neptune

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/research-suggests-being-lazy-is-a-sign-of-high-intelligence-a7176136.html

Noire probably the dumbest CPU
>>
File: 1442423509974.jpg (87KB, 414x422px) Image search: [Google]
1442423509974.jpg
87KB, 414x422px
>>153435849
Smart enough to murder all her friends and unite Gamindustri.
>>
File: 1472229216306.jpg (25KB, 316x309px) Image search: [Google]
1472229216306.jpg
25KB, 316x309px
>>153435849
High int, low wisdom.
>>
>>153436120
>Research suggests being lazy is a sign of high intelligence
Then I'm the fucking Batman.
>>
>>153436426
Batman is pretty fucking stupid though.
>>
File: 1470940864502.png (784KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470940864502.png
784KB, 1000x700px
I love Nepgear!
>>
File: 1.jpg (102KB, 719x778px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
102KB, 719x778px
>>153435812
I'M COMING FOR THOSE SHARES NEPTYUNU
>>
>uzume will never softly "WAA" in your ears
>>
File: 1446621383497.png (224KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446621383497.png
224KB, 400x400px
>>153437160
wa wa wa wa wa
>>
File: uzume.gif (514KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
uzume.gif
514KB, 400x395px
>>153437160
Is it worth hearing english version of waa and oraoraoraora
>>
File: 1448132846838.png (1MB, 1812x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1448132846838.png
1MB, 1812x1295px
>>
File: 1446621845799.png (224KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446621845799.png
224KB, 400x400px
>>153437296
Her english WAs don't hype me up nearly enough
>>
File: 1465997995749.jpg (79KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1465997995749.jpg
79KB, 800x1100px
Noire looks happy.
>>
File: hestia nowaru 2.png (312KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
hestia nowaru 2.png
312KB, 496x702px
This costume when?
>>
File: 1471927429202.png (664KB, 860x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1471927429202.png
664KB, 860x1078px
I love Nepgear!
>>
File: 20160831_023911.jpg (255KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
20160831_023911.jpg
255KB, 1024x766px
>>153421072
5 and 10
>>
File: 51419836_p1.png (1MB, 1052x744px) Image search: [Google]
51419836_p1.png
1MB, 1052x744px
>>153438436
Never
>>
File: 1.jpg (419KB, 1844x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
419KB, 1844x1037px
>>
>>153438436
Every night she gaining shares.
>>
>>153438682
God almighty, I would lick those thighs
>>
File: 1437303994384.jpg (261KB, 462x630px) Image search: [Google]
1437303994384.jpg
261KB, 462x630px
>>
File: 1467589285524.png (169KB, 376x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1467589285524.png
169KB, 376x1079px
I love Nepgear!
>>
>>153441465
Is it the outfit?
>>
File: 1449862573495.jpg (194KB, 865x950px) Image search: [Google]
1449862573495.jpg
194KB, 865x950px
>>153440383
PH is cute.
>>
>>153423527
Pepsi.
>>
File: 1459630355493.jpg (285KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
1459630355493.jpg
285KB, 600x650px
>>153440383
A cute.

>>153442327
>motherly Iris Heart
This is cuter than I thought.
>>
After 7 hours, I'm back.
>>
File: 1470564759878.jpg (215KB, 969x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470564759878.jpg
215KB, 969x1200px
>>153441656
No, I really love Nepgear!
>>
>>
File: Goddesses according to Nep..png (238KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Goddesses according to Nep..png
238KB, 640x480px
>>
>>153443456
Awww, I wanted her to do an impression of Vert too.
>>
>>153443543
One does not simply impersonate Vert.
>>
File: Green Heart.jpg (551KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Green Heart.jpg
551KB, 1024x768px
>>153443634
Yes, I Green heart and not Purple heart agree fully.
>>
File: ac03e7590ec5fb5d17398c8f479c0383.jpg (72KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
ac03e7590ec5fb5d17398c8f479c0383.jpg
72KB, 1000x1399px
Walking Histoire.
>>
>>153446104
Have a relaxing Histoire.

I love Nepgear!
>>
>>153446104
I want to spank Histoire. Just out of curiohisty, to see if it's possible.

>>153443456
It's surprising to see how much Blanc changes between the manga and the games.
>>
File: 1449538234482.jpg (626KB, 1958x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1449538234482.jpg
626KB, 1958x1380px
>Neptune is a boy
>Noire and Black Heart are two different people
... huh?
>>
File: 142524542633.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
142524542633.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>153447326
>only one D-Pad clip

That's clearly Nepgearanon.
>>
File: 20160714134008_1.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160714134008_1.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>153442327
My wife.
>>
>>153447326
Even worse: Blanc has breasts
>>
File: 20160620205607_1.jpg (139KB, 969x428px) Image search: [Google]
20160620205607_1.jpg
139KB, 969x428px
>>153447467
She means that Blanc has gone too far with shitposting about her spanking fetish.
>>
File: 460120_20160731200527_1.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
460120_20160731200527_1.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
What di she mean by this?
>>
>>153430792
Because its fans want het. Duh.
>>
File: 1464389848886.jpg (343KB, 637x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1464389848886.jpg
343KB, 637x1031px
>>153447326
I want to nepnep Neptune's boipussi
>>
File: 1469037200500.jpg (148KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1469037200500.jpg
148KB, 1024x1820px
>>153447626
So goddamn cute. I want to help her.
>>
>>153447465
If Nepgear anon looks like that, then we have no problem dressing him as a girl
>>
File: 1472432884539.png (2MB, 2650x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1472432884539.png
2MB, 2650x2500px
>>153446104
>>153446223
>>
File: KEIKAKU.png (460KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
KEIKAKU.png
460KB, 853x480px
>>153448091
so you mean to tell me, he'll look like Nepgear when he crossdresses, sounds fair to me THAT IS HOT AND ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN
>>
File: 1471428442498.jpg (83KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1471428442498.jpg
83KB, 1000x562px
>>153447465
>>153448091
>>153448441
Please not now, my lust produces many fantasies
>>
>>153446609
It's based on HDN Blanc, which kinda fits. When she's not swearing bloody murder on Neptune, she's pretty low-key.
>>
File: 1470794810697.jpg (94KB, 422x416px) Image search: [Google]
1470794810697.jpg
94KB, 422x416px
>>153448441
L-lewd, W-where do I order Gearnon?
>>153448716
HDN Blanc was really low-key compared to the recent
>>
>>153447326
What is this from?
>>
>>153448980
Oh nm, found the original. Thought it was some sort of spinoff..
>>
File: 20160831115544_1.jpg (490KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160831115544_1.jpg
490KB, 1920x1080px
Wow, I forgot how cute Ministy was in RB3.

And how loud were everyone's footsteps. Plutia sounds like the German army.

>>153447626
Hold Rom for six months.
And then spank Ram for six years.
>>
>>153447854
The hat is ugly as fuck
>>
File: 20160831114909_1.jpg (487KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160831114909_1.jpg
487KB, 1920x1080px
And yeah, playing any of the Rebirths after VII is difficult.
At least Kei is playable, so it's okay. I like Kei.
>>
File: 1465595178044-1.png (528KB, 623x847px) Image search: [Google]
1465595178044-1.png
528KB, 623x847px
>>153449468
>And how loud were everyone's footsteps. Plutia sounds like the German army.
I still don't know how the PC versions fuck up the audio levels of everything so badly. Even V-II which was a very direct asset port managed to throw the balance completely out the window.

Plus multiple sounds are still outright missing in the ports. Considering they don't fix much even when it's reported, people are stuck with it all too.
>>
File: noirelewdpanties.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
noirelewdpanties.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>153420286
Did you happen to get that particularly lewd Noire wallscroll that hasn't been scanned properly yet? See: this one.
>>
>>153421478
Nepgear's 3D model has her with twig proportions. Uni has bigger boobs than Nepgear does... until they transform and they flip chest sizes. Nepgear is supposed to have boobs just smaller than Noire.
>>
>>153449732
>it's another "oh noo I'm naked" Noire
I want the same picture with a seductive/confident smile. Or replace her with BH, that would archive the same result.
>>
File: Gearstick.jpg (128KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Gearstick.jpg
128KB, 960x544px
>>153421478
>>
>>153449969
absolutely disgusting
>>
File: 1433133432337.jpg (38KB, 503x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1433133432337.jpg
38KB, 503x1270px
>>153449617
Kei is a qt and a very good girl.
Except for that one time when she triggered Conquest, destroyed her own nation and defected to Empress Nepgear for profit.
>>
>>153450135
Is that the
>obviously a girl when she takes off the coat

Because it still looks like a trap to me, and I wonder how the Japs fit so much meaning into twelve characters.
>>
Anyone got that Uzume and Plutia megaphone gif?, I should have saved it
>>
>>153450360
I'm sure it was posted in the previous thread.
>>
>>153450605
Naa, I've been through 3 threads already... I'm looking for the one where her face goes crazy.
>>
File: dungeon.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What's the optimal level to play this dungeon?
>>
>>153450704
Dammit... older threads aren't archived.. I can't find it anymore.
>>
File: real nep hours.gif (263KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
real nep hours.gif
263KB, 600x337px
This one?
>>
>>153451001
Yes, that's the one, thanks anon.
>>
File: 1472639594096.png (422KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472639594096.png
422KB, 800x800px
I want to marry Compa and make her the happiest nurse in all of Gamindustri!
>>
File: 1470533451348.jpg (172KB, 670x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470533451348.jpg
172KB, 670x1000px
I love Nepgear!
>>
Okay, I really like RB3 because Kei is playable and and it introduces V Noire, but they should have locked the shares or something.
This is ridiculous.

>>153449628
VII is way more bearable than RB3.
If you compare them, Everyone in RB3 sounds like an entire army.

>>153450135
I love Kei. She's a cute.
>>
>>153449628
You could take an eye out with that chin.
>>
File: 20160831125609_1.jpg (1MB, 947x1171px) Image search: [Google]
20160831125609_1.jpg
1MB, 947x1171px
>>153451118
Now with a less insane resolution.
>>
>>153451037
I think she's the happiest already, seeing as her incompetence turns every other nurse's job into a nightmare.
>>
File: 1465780923601.jpg (448KB, 1440x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1465780923601.jpg
448KB, 1440x1645px
>>153447908
>>
All this chaos stuff and also Yuriina's outfit (that tong + mini skirt looks like one of Light's outfits) reminds me of Lightning Returns.
>>
For the armor in Rebirth 1, is it better to increase my VIT or my MEN?
>>
>>153453258
VIT is more commonly used, but having low MEN means that you can get particularly fucked up when an enemy does strike magically.

I generally only go for the VIT armors myself, but there's merit in using the MEN ones, especially depending on the character in question (i.e. they already have very good VIT as it is).
>>
File: nep kill gege.jpg (577KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nep kill gege.jpg
577KB, 1920x1080px
oh boy

Tfw no conquest nepgear to appear and save good end nepgear
>>
>>153453450
>mfw I still can't beat that fight
>>
>>153453258
That's physical and magic defense. As for which one is more useful, depends on what you're fighting against.

The only way to tell what kind of attacks enemies use is experimentation. Even then it's tricky, because you have to account for side/back attack bonus, damage ranges, enemy stats,... The game doesn't give much information.

I can tell you that HP is much better at protecting against both, and I'd prioritize that whenever possible.
>>
>>153453450
>>153453471
I would've wanted ConquestGear to kill Kurome.
>>
>>153453561
Wait, attacking from the side/back does more damage? And does it matter how close I am to the enemy?
>>
>>153453628
>And does it matter how close I am to the enemy?
Well, kinda. Some enemies have AoE. And attacking from the side/behind causes more damage and increase your chance to hit.
And in VII, it's the only way to break enemies parts.
>>
>>153453698
And is it just me or are multi hit attacks worthless compared to strong single hit attacks?
>>
>>153453561
>experimentation
Pay attention to attack animations, it's pretty clear what is physical and what is magical.

>>153453628
Yes. This multiplier got amped up further as of V-II. Proximity doesn't matter. Also, it's simply the -direction- a character is facing that matters in the equation. So use those turns and abuse hitboxes when you can.

>>153453772
The attack power written for moves is in total, not per hit. So yes, because that means they get that much further reduced by defensive stats. On the other hand, Guard damage in the pre-V-II games is written per hit. It's odd.
>>
>>153453628
Moreover, performing EXEs from behind result in more damage.
>>
>>153453772
They're only good to build up your combo.
>>
>>153453861
And how do I use coupling skills? It says I've learned the skill, and I have both characters in my party in the same form, and I have full EXE bar, but I still can't use the skill. Is my lily level not high enough or something?
>>
>>153453905
Why would I want to build up my combo?
>>
>>153453928
You have to pair two characters with a couple skill in order to be able to use it.
For example, put Neptune in the front and Nepgear in the back.
>>
>>153453928
Coupling skills means you need them to be paired up. As in, one character is frontrow, the other is in the back.

Formation skills on the other hand require them to both be out on the field together. In V-II, a ton of coupling skills get Formation variations.

>>153454001
EXE meter.
>>
>>153454072
I thought rush was for the exe meter. So there's no real point in using multi hit power attacks, just multi hit rush attacks?

>>153454072
Oh, that's strange. It says both characters must be in the same format which seems to imply they both need to be on the field to transform. Thanks.
>>
File: Ge-Ge23.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ge-Ge23.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>>153453471
Tfw I expected a fight when you posted this

I would rather have Ge-ge kill Neptune a 2nd time and have the candidates inherit Gamindustri and become CPUs themselves.
>>
>>153454270
That's a big sword.
>>
>>153454001
Raises your EXE bar in the Rebirths game, gives you credits in VII.
>>
>>153454256
Yeah, there's no real point in multi-hit power attacks up till V-II.

>It says both characters must be in the same format which seems to imply they both need to be on the field to transform.
They do need to be in the same form, but it saves the form they're in even while they're in the back. You can view their current state via the little icon for their face. If one character is HDD and the other isn't, you have to switch to them and activate HDD.
>>
>>153453861
>Pay attention to attack animations, it's pretty clear what is physical and what is magical
It is not always clear. Based on animations you can tell elements from non-elemental, but elemental attacks can also be physical or magical.

For example Dragon Raid, my most common cause of death in every Rebirth, is actually "physical fire" even though I'd expect a breath attack to count as magic.
>>
File: nep rom.png (606KB, 522x645px) Image search: [Google]
nep rom.png
606KB, 522x645px
>>153454345
For all of you
>>
So there's a bit of a story dump for that Nep-Nep connect game. It still feels like it'd be way better as an actual console RPG than a card game.
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/08/31/nep-nep-connect-details-story-protagonist-neptune-guests/
>>
>>153454824
Pretty much everything would be better as a console game instead of a card game.
Just look at Fate/Grand Order
No seriously, look at how many servants you can summon, and how it can be like a Digimon World 1/Re:Coded/Next 0rder open world/town building game
>>
>>153454689
I hate Nepgear.
>>
>>153455186
I'm looking at how it's not localized and can't seem to care about any other part of it.
>>
File: 1471902855341.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471902855341.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>153454689
I want Rom to grow up like Rem.
>>
>>153455357
Sucks doesn't it?
Just be glad the Piratefags haven't stopped Neptunia from being localized.Yet
>>
It annoys me how V is the only game trying to take the Console War seriously by referencing true events.
>>
>>153455186
I'm wondering how long it'll be until the phone game market in Japan suffers some sort of crash.
>>
>>153455583
>Fate/Grand Order makes 1 million US dollars, which is just over 100 million yen
Not for a while
>>
>>153455583
It's surprising how Atari is still alive.
>>
>>153455709
*makes 1 million US Dollars a DAY
>>
File: 1464979579618.png (626KB, 636x902px) Image search: [Google]
1464979579618.png
626KB, 636x902px
>>
>>153450739
Depend on how you play but it's doable at 99.
>>
I want to see Abnes getting spanked.

She's the only character in V that isn't sympathetic in some way.
>>
>>153456320
Not even in true end?
>>
File: 1471124314724.png (460KB, 512x382px) Image search: [Google]
1471124314724.png
460KB, 512x382px
I love Nepgear!
>>
>>153456521
>>
File: buran.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
buran.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I think I recognize that shape

Is Blanc a jew?
>>
>>153457693
they all are
>>
>>153457693
>Next White
>jew
Shabbat Goy at best.
>>
>>153457693
Is a sherif star
>>
>>153450739
Grind to 99 on the Metal Dogoo, then do the hidden treasure quest once your party reaches level 99. The enemy at the end hits pretty hard.
>>
File: 58745419_p0.png (796KB, 840x1260px) Image search: [Google]
58745419_p0.png
796KB, 840x1260px
This is Nepgear.
>>
File: 1470645821626.png (127KB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470645821626.png
127KB, 292x300px
>>153458234
I still love Nepgear!
>>
>>153458234
that's a seriously knobbable nepper
>>
>>153456374
NOT
AT
ALL
>>
File: 1471036886550.jpg (102KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471036886550.jpg
102KB, 600x480px
>>153458379
You really like Nepgear that much huh?
>>
File: 1472275600726.png (630KB, 449x796px) Image search: [Google]
1472275600726.png
630KB, 449x796px
>>153459068
Yes, I really love Nepgear!
>>
File: kimochiii.jpg (14KB, 252x166px) Image search: [Google]
kimochiii.jpg
14KB, 252x166px
>>153458234
I think i like this Nepgear.
>>
File: nep kills gege2.jpg (628KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nep kills gege2.jpg
628KB, 1920x1080px
>>153459482
I hate nepgear
Im gonna kill Nepgear
>>
File: 4s01mx[1].jpg (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4s01mx[1].jpg
83KB, 300x300px
You know, if Neptune wasn't as laid back and memey as she is, Re;birth 1 would've totally ended up an edgy revenge story like Tales of Berseria or Asura's Wrath. But instead of rampaging through Gamindustri exacting her revenge on the other goddesses she'd rather rampage through Gamindustri befriending them by force I guess.

Imagine if it was Noire or Blanc that was exiled from Celestia instead of Neptune.
>>
File: 20160830051344_1.jpg (240KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160830051344_1.jpg
240KB, 1600x900px
The bots in L4D2 are really retarded.
>>
>>153460673
Given they're supposed to be amnesiac, Blanc would probably be satisfied with the situation at first. But once she'd figure what happened, Gamindustri would be ruined.
Noire would figure out the situation pretty quickly and try to exact revenge very quickly, she's pretty much a bitch.
>>
File: madoka-goddess[1].jpg (524KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
madoka-goddess[1].jpg
524KB, 1920x1080px
>>153458234
That's a pretty wide Nepgear.
>>
>>153459482
I love you too!
>>
File: 1373497851545.png (610KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
1373497851545.png
610KB, 588x766px
>>153460783
>>153460673
The original HDN1 Purple Heart would've made a good main villain if Arfoire didn't exist. Neptune post-amnesia was implied to be very different from her old self after all.

In fact Planeptune goddesses seem to have a track record of ending up villainous.
>Nepgear murdered all the other goddesses in mk2
>Plutia was basically the token evil teammate of Victory
>Kurome exists
>>
>>153460826
you're not Neppy Jr.
>>
>>153461012
I dunno, her only flaw is that she's extremely arrogant. Which may be explained by the fact that she's the most powerful before she falls.
Then again, the other CPUs comment on her human form being vastly different from her HDD form, so maybe she doesn't change at all.

It's complicated, because I'm fairly sure I'm mixing HDN1 Neptune and RB1 Neptune.

My point is that Purple Heart is the strongest and the sexiest, cutest, most adorable nep and all the others are scrubs.
>>
>>153461481
>My point is that Purple Heart is the strongest and the sexiest, cutest, most adorable nep and all the others are scrubs.
Woah there, hold your horses, do you have any proof to back up those claims?
>>
File: image00271.png (1MB, 1488x1410px) Image search: [Google]
image00271.png
1MB, 1488x1410px
>>153461481
>calling White Heart a scrub
I'll fight you.
>>
>>153461461
Goodness, anon, what makes you say such a horrible thing. I am Nepgear, the CPU candidate of Planeptune. And I love Nepgear anon!
>>
>>153461481
That's a nice opinion you got there, >>153461734, >>153461762 and I, don't agree though.

>>153461886
GET OUT.
>>
File: image00202.jpg (1MB, 1488x1410px) Image search: [Google]
image00202.jpg
1MB, 1488x1410px
>>153461886
Do you like me?
>>
>>153461012
Except Nepgear never had any villainous traits throughout mk2, it's just that the Gehaburn forced her to do it if you chose that path.
>>
>>153462001
I tolerate you, spankfag. Not sure why.
>>
>>153461481
>Purple Heart is the strongest and the sexiest, cutest, most adorable nep and all the others are scrubs
YES
>>
>>153462269
That post could do without dissing all the others. It's not fair to everyone else praising their goddess. Religious tolerance and all that.
>>
File: 7e05dcdbbaaaf2ab131beb00ad9b6bed.jpg (492KB, 1000x925px) Image search: [Google]
7e05dcdbbaaaf2ab131beb00ad9b6bed.jpg
492KB, 1000x925px
>>153462403
Personally PH is my favorite nep, but I don't dislike other actually (most of them at least). I really like Noire and Blanc.

The really question is - who is the worst nep?
>>
>>153462015
>Nepgear dindu nuffin
>she a good girl
>we need mo credit for them basilicoms
>>
File: 1472347688401.jpg (381KB, 745x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1472347688401.jpg
381KB, 745x1065px
>>153461886
Role-playing aside, it would be funny if one of her extra voices in the future games will mention Gearnon.
>>
>>153462683
Broccoli is the worst nyu.
>>
File: 1471823894694.png (19KB, 124x130px) Image search: [Google]
1471823894694.png
19KB, 124x130px
>>153462696
She did everything wrong
>>153463518
DON'T GIVE THEM STUPID ASS IDEAS
>>
>>153462251
Thing with Spankfag is, whether you like him or not he generates content, which is more than what the people who come to nepgen to argue/opiniondump do.

All of those people who argue nep orientation would be forgotten about almost instantly if they stopped. Spank fag could get hit by a bus and die and you'd still see his stuff shared on and inspiring new spankworks on nepgen for a long time, like some Dread Pirate Roberts level shit.
>>
>>153454824
>http://www.siliconera.com/2016/08/31/nep-nep-connect-details-story-protagonist-neptune-guests/
>Good friends with Neptune and IF, and she’s also a nurse. After getting leaving Planeptune with IF, she plans on running away from Neptune.
>she plans on running away from Neptune.
>running away from Neptune.
Good God, what did Nep Nep do this time?
>>
>>153463684
Talk about delusion.
>>
>>153463684
It'd be great if they WOULD stop though since the answer is so obvious anyway.
http://www.strawpoll.me/11108535/r
>>
File: 1384361126937.png (51KB, 228x250px) Image search: [Google]
1384361126937.png
51KB, 228x250px
Is this Nepgear?
>>
>>153464036
No that's Neptune
>>
>>153461012
Except Blanc specifically mentioned that post-amnesia Neptune and pre-amnesia Neptune was pretty much the same.

The Purple Heart in the beginning was overconfident as heck, but Purple Heart was always a little arrogant.
>>
>>153463684
>he generates content,
Good joke
>hey guys look at these pictures I took from that time I was playing with my dolls
Top tier OC, if you ask me.
>>
>>153464319
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: HDD_-_Neptune.png (839KB, 776x1782px) Image search: [Google]
HDD_-_Neptune.png
839KB, 776x1782px
We've been fighting for hundreds of years. Why quit now?
>>
>>153464972
I wonder how PH would look like with real clothes and a coat.
>>
>>153463684
Not only spankworks.
He pretty much started the quest, which lead to another guy on the other chan following him.
>>
>>153465491
That was him? I thought he just copied the original quest fag.
>>
>>153465864
Shit, I don't even know anymore.
Who wrote that quest that get reposted here once in a while, the one with the necrodancer?
>>
>>153463751
Frankly, I'd be more surprised if Nep DIDN'T drive people away with the way she acts all the time.
>>
File: 1470876349724.png (401KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1470876349724.png
401KB, 500x708px
Daily reminder that nepnep is actually the most intelligent video game protagonist ever because she's wise enough to realize she's the lead in a video game.
>>
>>153466108
So after Deadpool, that guy from Nomad Souls, and the G-Man?
>>
>>153466108
She needs to get in line with She-Hulk and Ambush Bug.
>>
>>153466108
The Chosen Undead is pretty aware that he's just a video game character.
>>
>>153464972
So, to bring peace to /nepgen/ we have to gang up on someone here?

>>153465079
Probably hot
>>
File: 20160828020625_1.jpg (595KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160828020625_1.jpg
595KB, 1920x1080px
I want to play Dark Souls 3 with nepgen!
>>
File: Gearnon.jpg (117KB, 709x685px) Image search: [Google]
Gearnon.jpg
117KB, 709x685px
>>153466639
>we have to gang up on someone here?
YES!<3 I HAVE THE PERFECT SUGGESTION
>>
File: image00393.png (284KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
image00393.png
284KB, 1000x705px
>>153466768
As long as you don't gang up on me again, I don't mind.
>>
File: 1371173232940.jpg (92KB, 482x569px) Image search: [Google]
1371173232940.jpg
92KB, 482x569px
>Neptune's element isn't water
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>153463684
He shitposts. Constantly. And has the gall to act entitled because of said shitposting.
>>
File: 1471148735263.png (174KB, 373x383px) Image search: [Google]
1471148735263.png
174KB, 373x383px
>>153467186
she's too much of a qt to be saddled with such a shitty element.
>>
>>153387659
Roach is mad and out in force tonight.
>>
>>153467436
At least he isn't constantly talking about neps being straight.
Unlike most of you.

Admit : spankfag is better than most of you, and that perspective makes you mad.
>>
>>153467676
Thanks for proving my point, spankfag.
>>
>>153467676
You're right, there is too much talk about straight neps here. I mean, you wouldn't talk about how green the grass is or how wet water is.
>>
File: 1471813663792.png (183KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
1471813663792.png
183KB, 300x407px
>>153467676
neps are straight, and you are cancer. piss off.
>>
>>153468024
This desu famalam.
>>
>>153463664
But we need to give them new memes for the next game
>>
File: 1472073712797.png (495KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472073712797.png
495KB, 600x600px
>>153467676
>>
>>153467676
His fetish is clearly about him spanking said Neps, particularly in sexual play though.

Also, Blanc may be his favourite character, if not waifu, so he's not that all different.
>>
File: 1471111627520.png (183KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471111627520.png
183KB, 300x300px
>>153468624
NO GEARNON ALLOWED
>>
>>153468656
It's not sexual play. He has stated that it's a desire to hurt them.
>>
File: 1470629204644.jpg (73KB, 331x590px) Image search: [Google]
1470629204644.jpg
73KB, 331x590px
>>153469032
>Wanting to hurt neps is better than wanting to fuck them because it doesn't assume that neps like dick
you should seek help.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11123955
>>
>>153469179
I have no idea how you got that from my post. You're the one that needs to seek help.
>>
>>153469179
You're talking with Ghostroach, he has always defended the spankfag because he doesn't explicitely state "I want to dick a nep" regardless of the amount of shitposting he does. For him, this place can get full of dubs arguments and console wars as long as no one is talking about dicking neps, basically he doesn't care about this place.
>>
>>153469190
Is there no neutral option?

I mean I understand where he's coming from, I also felt superior to you shits when I was making stuff.
>>
>>153469032
It's been said that they only spank free range neps too. I'm not sure why that matters. I mean, I can't tell if a nep's lived a happy fulfilling life when I'm only looking at their swollen bottom. At least they don't claim to only spank gluten free neps as that is just beyond pandering.
>>
>>153469318
Fuck off, retard. You can't identify the roach worth shit.
>>
Why does nobody ever bring up the fact that nepnep's "wood sword" is literally just a big stick, and not actually a sword at all?
>>
>>153469348
No, this dude has been posting his shitty pictures for over a year. He's been told by a lot of people to fuck off since he started doing it, it's time to stop.
>>
>>153467647
Hi, Zombie
>>
File: 58301719_p0.jpg (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
58301719_p0.jpg
235KB, 500x500px
Nico~
>>
>>153469470
Yes I can.
>>
>>153469618
Go ahead and point out his posts, then.
>>
>>153469348
If you liked a person why would you exclude a part of them in your liking? Wouldn't it make more sense to be inclusive?
>>
File: 1471102013386.jpg (75KB, 503x603px) Image search: [Google]
1471102013386.jpg
75KB, 503x603px
I love Nepgear!
>>
>>153469492
Because it is a wooden sword. A Japanese wooden sword.
>>
>>153467773
>everyone I don't like is spankfag
lol
>>
>>153469764
You're not fooling anybody, spankfag.
>>
>>153469743
That's not a sword. It's literally a big stick. Have you even looked at it
>>
File: 58752514_p0.png (444KB, 1000x889px) Image search: [Google]
58752514_p0.png
444KB, 1000x889px
Little Nep.
>>
>>153469318
What? No, ghostroach hates Spankfag.

>>153469819
You're not fooling anybody ghost/zombie/nepnowayfag/mummy/boogey
>>
File: 1471544660238.jpg (155KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1471544660238.jpg
155KB, 850x1202px
I want to force Uzume to wear a cute dress!
>>
>>153469682
Why would I? That's not the point of my posts, you're totally missing it. And stop talking about yourself in third person, This isn't tumbrl man, here nobody is forced to adress you the way you identify yourself.
>>
>>153469823
It's called a boken, you fucking mong.
>>
File: 1472318505155.jpg (481KB, 800x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1472318505155.jpg
481KB, 800x1065px
>>153469731
I love Nepgear! And her dick!
>>
File: 1472121423522.png (312KB, 502x522px) Image search: [Google]
1472121423522.png
312KB, 502x522px
How old is neptune's body anyways? I know she's hundreds of years old or w/e because she's a goddess, but what age is she in terms of her body growth and shit?
>>
>>153469923
>back-pedalling
Yurishits being pathetic as always.
>>
>>153469894
Ghostroach only hates people who want to dick the characters. He loves everyone else.
>>
>>153469934
It's not a boken. Look at the damn thing. It's nothing more than a stick.
>>
>>153470059
But spankfag made it clear he gets off by spanking neps. By your logic, ghostroach should hate spankfag.

He probably explains himself on his blog, but I don't want to go there.
>>
File: little sisters.jpg (501KB, 1844x1037px) Image search: [Google]
little sisters.jpg
501KB, 1844x1037px
>>153469974
Not old enough
>>
>>153470042
>Yurishits
Ha, calling people that in a yuri game thread.
>>
>>153470059
You sure seem to know a lot about the roach's preferences. I wonder why that could be, Ghostroach.
>>
>>153470203
>yuri game
This is what retards actually believe
>>
>>153470059
Did spankfag claimed he came up with ghostroach's nickname?
>>
>>153469970
Another cute Rei? This thread was worth it after all.
>>
>>153470131
You can get off to headpatting or cludding a nep but in his logic of reason it "isn't hetero" so you're free to post about doing that and he'd give you the ok. He's autistic man, just believe what I tell you.
>>
>>153469974
I'd guess around 14. Mentally too.
>>
>>153470289
Here.
>>
>>153469974
Young enough to put you in jail for looking at her funny.
>>
>>153470265
Yeah he added the "roach" part.
>>
>>153470326
So a man spanking a nep butt "isn't hetero"? I don't get it. Better not think about it too hard.
>>
>>153470493
That was comicfag.
>>
>>153470558
You shouldn't, he has specific rules he made up himself about what's right or wrong to do to the characters.
>>
>>153470558
It's discipline, not different to what you do with a kid that behaved wrong.
>>
>>153469743
Folded over a thousand times.
>>
>>153470760
So spankfag has his own headcanon.
>>
new bread >>153470894
>>
>>153470760
Spanking is a fetish, fetishes are something you get off to. This is delusional even for you but it's fine, you love the spankfag anyway. Let him fill the image limit with his garbage pictures.
>>
File: Several_bokken[1].jpg (429KB, 1022x2110px) Image search: [Google]
Several_bokken[1].jpg
429KB, 1022x2110px
>>153470079
There's a lot of different types of bokken. Some of them really do look nothing more than a stick.
>>
>>153470326
Headpatting and cuddling are platonic actions.
>>
>>153471015
He's just looking for a pointless argument. One even more pointless than the current one, that is,
>>
>>153471015
I'm honestly surprised there are no hilt on this.
>>
>>153471048
Pretty sure Lastation's elderly pour their shares over Noire in a platonic way as well.
>>
>>153471048
I want to platonically ram my shaft into Neptune's fanny.
>>
>>153471174
>>153471198
If you need to clarify that something is platonic, then it's not platonic. Headpatting and cuddling are inherently platonic without clarification.
>>
>>153471198
Don't worry Neptune does it for fun, so it's in a platonic way.
>>
>>153471401
Uh-huh. Sure thing.
>>
>>153471401
Ok, I will fill Noire's shares tank.

Oh man these made up rules are easy to follow.
>>
>>153471570
It's Hu-uh, you damn hamburger eater.
>>
>>153471768
Whatever you say, Ghostroach.
>>
File: 1472141653266.jpg (377KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472141653266.jpg
377KB, 1366x768px
Neps are straight.
>>
File: 1432761368588.jpg (62KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1432761368588.jpg
62KB, 1024x576px
I love Neptune!
>>
so yet another thread where we didnt reach the image limit. i mean we were close but we still didnt reach it. what is going on nepgen this doesnt feel right.
Thread posts: 767
Thread images: 247

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.