[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blaz/ - Blazblue General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 751
Thread images: 146

File: 39609132_big_p26.png (338KB, 700x941px) Image search: [Google]
39609132_big_p26.png
338KB, 700x941px
Previous timeloop: >>152416883
Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Hibiki, Nine, Naoto, and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in October 6th in Japan and in winter in the US/EU with Es and Mai playable.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/421610
http://store.steampowered.com/app/438940
http://store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
http://pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/
http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
http://pastebin.com/CcR94DZE
- Blazblue Music
https://mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
https://mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to
>>
File: kitten taokaka.png (106KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
kitten taokaka.png
106KB, 540x675px
Cats.
>>
File: Literal Goddess.jpg (46KB, 557x700px) Image search: [Google]
Literal Goddess.jpg
46KB, 557x700px
>>
I love this beautiful girl!
>>
>>152607947
Oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
Good night, /blaz/! See you tomorrow!
>>
>>152608206
Sleep well anon.
>>
File: Announcement1 W7MjUJf.png (184KB, 427x273px) Image search: [Google]
Announcement1 W7MjUJf.png
184KB, 427x273px
Any idea when Mai's preview video will be out?
>>
>>152607947
can't read moon capn
>>
>>152607947
L
>>
File: Izanami10.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami10.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
10th for Izzy!
>>
Which Blazblue would make the best wife?
>>
>>152608104
I literally hope you die of cancer within 1 year.
>>
File: 45044568_p16.jpg (287KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
45044568_p16.jpg
287KB, 700x700px
>>152609136
The best wife is the one that you love and loves you back, so for me it would be Celica.
>>
>>152608315
It'll never be as hype as the others.

>Nine: Showed in very short glimpses at the very end of the first BBCF promotion video. The very very end where there's a single shot of her preparing to fight Ragna for less than a second was hype as fuck.
>Izanami: Dat video. Ragna saying that he'll defeat Izanami and Izanami responding "What manner of death do you desire, with such a longing look in your eyes?" And then she reveals her battle form.
>Es: Promotion video for the console version. Everyone thought the video was over, when SUDDENLY, ES.
>>
>>152609351
You aren't even talking about the videos themselves other than Izanami's.
>>
How do you guys do it /blaz/?

Why can't I get into Blazblue even though I love GG?

Why is it that everything about Blazblue feels so incredibly dull to me?
>>
>>152609608
Point is, Mai's debut was a Famitsu page. That's just kind of lame compared to the others.
>>
>>152609220
But she's not your wife, she married me already.
>>
>>152609705
Because Mai is a fucking waste of a slot just like Celica and Hibiki!

>>152609695
Because blazblue is shit unless you want to jack off to the girls
>>
File: I dunno man.jpg (22KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
I dunno man.jpg
22KB, 480x300px
>>152609695
>>
>>152609695
I don't even like Blazblue as much as Guilty Gear anymore. None of the cast is as fun as Ax or Sinl. But I'm still gonna play because I've been playing since the beginning and I wanna play with Blazblue general. It helps to pick an easy character that's strong. I'm debating on Tsubaki or one of the new characters. I hope Mai plays like Sin.
>>
I like blazblue more than guilty gear. It's okay if you disagree though.
>>
>>152609695
Not enough Bara men?
>>
>>152610295
From the description we've been given it sounds like she plays like Noel
>>
WHY THE FUCK ARE MY POSTS NOT GETTING POSTED!?
>>
>>152610295
I've pretty much locked down on Ragna since he's the only character I honestly like idk why but I genuinely dislike 90% of Blazblue's cast because of how cliche they feel and yet I've just never been motivated enough to learn how to do anything else other than spam Gauntlet Hades and Blood Scythe.
>>
>>152610779
OH NOW IT FUCKING WORKS GOD DAMNIT!
>>
The next poster in this thread is forced to have sex with Noel (at gunpoint)
>>
BBCF debut characters from order of most to least hype:

>1. Nine: MOTHERFUCKING GRAND MAGISTER NINE OF THE SIX HEROES, MEMBER OF THE TEN SAGES, CREATOR OF ARS MAGUS, CREATOR OF THE NOX NYCTORES, BOMBASTIC MOTHERFUCKING TITTIES. FUCK. YES.
>2. Izanami: FORMER IMPERATOR OF THE NOL, GOD OF DEATH, RAGNA'S SISTER, PRACTICALLY ENDED THE WORLD IN THE LAST GAME.
>3. Es: Former inheritor of the Embryo, Guardian of the Gate, seems to hold some answers to the mysteries of the story. Nowhere near as hype as the other two, but her plot ticket's big enough for there to be some intrigue in her role.
>4. Naoto: He's a "normal high school boy" who was "born into a great lineage" who possesses a "magic eye". He "meets a girl (vampire)" who "completely changes his life" and "grants him (more) special powers". It's hard to imagine a light novel story that's MORE generic than Shakugan no Shana's, but there you go.
>5. Mai: Some dude who became a girl and had wacky school adventures and fused with a Grimoire. It's Kampfer only somehow even less interesting.
>6. Hibiki: It's Kagura's attendant. Okay.
>>
>>152610957
I can definitely see Noel doing this, since it's the only way she's gonna lose her virginity (especially to Ragna).

But I guess >>152610971 is the unlucky guy huh
>>
>>152610971
>1: Hibiki
>2: Naoto
>3: Izanami
The rest are shit and I honestly don't understand how anyone could possibly be hype for Nine after CP revealed what an insufferable cunt she is.
>>
File: Izanami10.jpg (45KB, 400x542px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami10.jpg
45KB, 400x542px
>>152608987
Nice
>>
>>152610971
Just imagine how hype Hibiki would be if she was a girl. And an Okinawan, with big titties and a tan and a cute fang.
>>
File: 1470201745054.png (29KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470201745054.png
29KB, 180x240px
>Read phase shift
>See there are people that actually like Nine
>>
>>152611221
Why Hibiki over Izanami?
>>
File: 1462820072290.png (1009KB, 1630x840px) Image search: [Google]
1462820072290.png
1009KB, 1630x840px
>>152610971
I did it on who I care about
Izanami > Naoto > Nine = Hibiki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Es >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mai
>>
>>152611221
Because she's been heavily ingrained in the story for years and her presence has been constantly teased and alluded to ever since BBCS? We knew from the start that her entry would be a major game changer.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 487x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 487x302px
Anyway, since posting seems to work again, I'll try asking one more time: would it be a good idea to swap out my Venom's buttons with the buttons of a Hori Tekken 6 stick?
The Tekken 6 stick doesn't work due to a missing part, but the buttons and joystick should still work just fine.
>>
>>152611350
Nobody cares what you think, fan fiction turd
>>
>>152611432
Katou's the one who designed Makoto and Platinum, though.
>>
>>152610971
I'm pretty excited for every character except Hibiki. Nine seems like she'll be annoying in the story, but at least gameplay-wise she's incredibly interesting. Kunzite is broken for now but the balance stuff is going to come eventually.

Izanami is probably one of my favorite characters so far, she looks insanely fun to play with. Besides, her dialogue in the Arcade Modes so far has been fun, and her VA gets stupidly into character.

Es was one of the few good things about XBlaze, and she has a sweet design. Looking forward to see more of what she can do, since I do enjoy more standard characters. Her jD is one of the best looking moves in the game.

Naoto I expected to be bad but he turned out more nice than I thought, his interactions with other characters haven't just been like Ragna. His gameplay that was thought to be mindless rushdown at first to add among the several of those that already exists, turned out to be technical with dash cancels and weirdass pressure.

Mai I liked in Remix Heart but didn't really want her in at first because another swordfighter despite liking her as a character, especially if she was going to be another schoolgirl. They redesigned her, gave her a more appropriate weapon, and the few things that we do know about her makes gameplay at least seems differentiated enough to be implemented well.

Hibiki looks boring as all hell on every single level though. Don't know what they could've done with him but nothing about him stands out as cool or interesting.
>>
>>152611763
I'm just grateful Hibiki got to bless this earth with his theme
>>
>>152611419
I don't like Izanami. Her design and playstyle don't appeal to me at all.

>>152611470
So? Being important isn't enough for people to like someone. There's usually something about a character you enjoy that makes you want to play as them.
Terumi's edge factor, Makoto's bubbly personality, Tager's serious attitude, Haku-Men's confidence, etc.
What has Nine got going for her? Tits? So does Makoto, Mai, Es, Bullet, Nu, Lambda, and Izayoi.
She just seems like an insufferable cunt to me. An important and powerful insufferable cunt, yes, but still a fucking cunt.
>>
>>152611502
Venom's buttons are the worst thing about it, you can't really go wrong with swapping them with Hori parts.
>>
>>152611763
>Nothing about Hibiki stands out or is cool
I Z U N A D R O P
Z
U
N
A

D
R
O
P
>>
>>152611763
I found Naoto's interactions with other characters to be incredibly dull and repetitive. Everything he does is just the same things over and over like a broken record.

His gameplay is weird and kind of dumb. His Drive is shit, his Enhancer makes his execution pointlessly difficult in order to achieve what everyone else can do far more easily. I don't really understand what they were trying to achieve with him. A shittier Ragna that's harder to use with just slightly more health?

I honestly don't see what people find fun about him.
>>
>>152612020
And I'm supposed to get hype for a personality-less servant who has zero relevance to anything?
>>
>>152612354
I don't recall saying you should. That list was my personal preference and I put Hibiki on the top because his gameplay looks absolutely wonderful.
>>
>>152612219
He has alot of freedom in his movement and I like how his pressure looks. Constantly feinting and shit like that to open people up feels like a really good gameplay style for a fistfighter, even if he does happen to shoot blood out of his arms. He's pretty weak now obviously so it's not super effective, but I have really high hopes for when they make the risk-reward in his moves better.
>>
>>152612491
His feints are predictable as hell, though.
>>
>>152612354
Not him but to me playing as someone who isn't regarded as being strong character wise always seems cooler
Its like how the protags of shonen shows aren't as cool because you KNOW the character is strong like who really cares if they dont have faults or drawbacks
>>
>>152612826
There's no end of characters like that, though. If it's just that, then Bullet's fine.

Hibiki's dull. I'll admit his gameplay looks pretty cook but the character himself is boring.
>>
>>152610853
I didn't know a thing about anime at all when I first got into Blazblue, so all the characters seemed very fresh and unique at the time. Now though, a lot of them are pretty boring, but a few have a slight twist to their archetypes that I enjoy.

I think the point of most everyone in Blazblue is to follow a specific role but to have something unique to set them apart from other characters of that archetype.
>>
>>152612219
DIVINE
>>
>>152613090
Shouting alone doesn't make a character good.

By that logic, Terumi should be amazing.
>>
>>152613201
Are you implying he isn't?

>MESSENGA!
>>
>>152612935
No one cares about bullets shes just fap bait
>>
>>152613330
Well no. He's pretty bad, actually. Having no standing overhead is a pretty major weakness.
>>
>>152613419
He has one in CF at least.
>>
>>152613201
I don't give a shit about tiers and a lot of other people don't because a shit ton of people play Terumi

>>152613330
https://youtu.be/53YbMEDEbSI?t=18m54s
Why is jap terumi so great
>>
>>152613898
Maybe, but always going "DIVINE" as if it's supposed to prove something is kind of weird and dumb as well.
>>
>>152613419
He has insane combos and distortion drives though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7GP9hIzqYo&index=30&list=PL3ejxrAsjylwmN_mPQP6sPpfWVG1DLrY-
>>
>>152614023
I only posted DIVINE because I didn't feel like typing out why I like him. Even if he didn't scream divine smasher he still looks fun
>>
>>152614337
He's not really much more fun than Ragna.
>>
>>152614337
You're judging him strictly by how he looks. Gameplaywise he has a very boring neutral game with boring normals and a boring moveset.
>>
>>152614406
Ragna's pretty fun for me

>>152614498
My mistake I was talking about gameplaywise.

>he has a very boring neutral game with boring normals and a boring moveset.
100% opinion, you aren't excited for him but I am.
>>
File: Iori Disappointed.jpg (25KB, 501x500px) Image search: [Google]
Iori Disappointed.jpg
25KB, 501x500px
>>152611294
>Tfw no iM@S fighting game
>>
Cute girl!
>>
>>152615320
I wonder if Hyakuhachi ever feels despair knowing that her ship will never become real. Or perhaps she's living in delusion and still believes it will happen.
>>
>>152615320
where
>>
>>152610971
Mai is actually fairly popular. Sumeragi said in an interview that Remix Heart was originally meant to run for two volumes, but they decided to extend it by two additional ones. And they hadn't initially planned to include a Remix Heart section in CPE but chose to do so during the development of the game. Plus, they chose to have a limited edition phone strap of Mai alongside Noel and Celica when CPE was released and they added her as a system voice as well. And of course they chose to make a sequel to Remix Heart that once again starred Mai as well as including her in CF as a playable character. The Japanese Blazblue wikipedia page also says that there was fan demand for Mai's addition, particularly from Saori Hayami fans.

The fact you say you liked Kampfer more, which was a generic comedy battle harem with practically no plot, an awful and retarded cast of characters and one of the densest and most annoying harem MCs ever created shows that you are either blinded by hatred or has absolutely awful taste.
>>
Wait, what? You can combo TK j214D without a CH? Why did nobody tell me? And why don't netplay Jins abuse it?

https://youtu.be/-5Ib10j4khQ
>>
>>152616449
>Fairly popular
Compared to what? She's still lower on the ladder than every other female character.

And I have zero love for Kampfer. I hate Shakugan no Shana too, incidentally, so when I compared Bloodedge Experience and Remix Heart to them, I was being pretty derisive.
>>
>>152616449
>Maifag criticizing other people's taste
>>
>>152616625
>She's still lower on the ladder than every other female character
The only female characters who're guaranteed more popular than her is Rachel, Noel, and Nu.
>>
>>152616625
What do you base that assessment of her popularity on? The fact that they chose to use the character in so many ways must be an indication that they thought there was a demand for her to be there.
>>
>>152616789
And Nu, Lambda, Izanami, Nine, Tao, Bullet, Celica, hell, even Es.
>>
>>152616449
Just accept that Remix Heart is mediocre
>>
>>152616881
There was demand for Celica too. She's still lower in popularity than Tao. In fact, people had been asking about her through interviews and Twitter for years before Mori finally relented and gave her a battle doll.
>>
>>152616554
This has been a thing for ages, mate.
It's probably Jin's best mix-up tool.
>>
>>152616883
>Bullet
>Popular
alright you're just throwing names out at that point
>>
>>152617045
>Jin's best mixup tool
What? It's incredibly slow in CPEX. Other than a surprise frame trap sort of thing it's useless.
>>
>>152617045
I thought it's just in the corner or on CH. How did I not know something this important?
>>
>>152616883
How fucking delusional are you? Taokaka isn't even that popular, fucking nobody gives a shit about Bullet, Es comes from XBlaze which was even less popular than Remix Heart, Lambda is practically forgotten at this point, and I have no idea what you're using to gauge the popularity of Nine when her primary presence was in the Phase novels.

The only ones you might be right about is Izanami and Celica, and even at that point Mai still has a likelyhood of being more popular than Celica. She's heavily featured in works and promo material despite not having become playable until now, and manga are far more accessible to people in Japan due to their low price. Remix Heart is pretty much their biggest secondary market period, and those will have gotten in through their preference for Mai.
>>
>>152616912
That's being very, very generous.
>>
>>152616449
Dude he asked YOU in what order are YOU hype for the new characters? Do you even play this game?
>>
>>152617245
Take a look around Pixiv sometime. See who gets all the fanart. I guarantee you Bullet has far more than Mai.
>>
>>152616883
If we look at fanart, Es and Izanami have considerably less than Mai. And the majority of the other characters have had much more time to accumulate fanart.

>>152617026
I'm not saying that Mai tops popularity charts, but the claim that she's the least popular female character is one I'd like to see proof of.
>>
>>152617204
It's not that slow and sinci it's a TK move, he can dump it in his pressure at basically any point.
It's a lot better than his 6A and IAD shenanigans.
>>
>ANOTHER argument about Mai
>>
>>152617586
It's 23 frame startup, plus 4 frames of jump startup, which makes it 27 frames. That's not only incredibly slow, but also much worse than his 6A, with just as bad cancel options. It's only upside is that you can convert off 25 meter instead of 50. Sure, you can catch people sleeping with it, but that doesn't make it impressive at all.
>>
File: May I have this dance.jpg (99KB, 1022x1400px) Image search: [Google]
May I have this dance.jpg
99KB, 1022x1400px
Have you guys been practicing? Have most of you been playing recently? Central Fiction is right around the corner.
>>
>>152617791
You know fucking nothing about fighting games and how mixup works, kill yourself.
>>
>>152617814
I've been practicing, I think I've gotten a little but better.
>>
>>152617362
By your logic, Izanami has also had less time to accumulate art.

Besides, it's only inevitable. Es' archetype is a big hit with Japanese retarded "moe" culture. She's bound to have more fans than Mai.
>>
>>152617868
nice counter argument
>>
>>152617868
I'm not that anon, but 27f really is slow, especially offline.
You can block that on reaction without any bigger problems.
>>
>>152617814
I practised last week, but I've been very busy lately ;_;
>>
>>152617791
27 frames is not "incredibly" slow, it's just slow.
Whatever, relative term and all that.
He can cancel into from far more moves than he can 6A, (I think) it's better on block, it has better reach, it deals more damage, and it converts into more damage.
>>
Is Maifag just always here or something? Does he not have a job or go to school or anything?
>>
>>152617968
Izanami first appeared in 2009. Mai appeared in 2012. And your second argument is an unfounded assertion.
>>
>>152618091
You don't block it on reaction. You know he does before hand based on his situation and gatlings.
>>
>>152617814
I'm learning to use a stick in time for CF!
>>
>>152618220
Contrary to what you might think, there's more than 1 person who disagrees with you.
>>
>>152617814
Just bough the Qanba Drone. So, think I'll slow down practice for a bit.

Tao is a bit tricky execution wise.
>>
>>152618304
The entire reason the move is good is that he can do it at basically any time, making a prediction nearly impossible.
>>
>>152618393
Maybe, but not all of them go into indignant tirades every time their waifu's honor has been besmirched. There's maybe only one other person in these threads as "impassioned" about a particular character as you. You can shit on Noel, Rachel, Tao, literally any other character all you want, but none of them have such staunch white knights as you.
>>
>>152618220
I could say the same about you. Pretty sad to spend all day here accusing anonymous people of being someone else and slander someone for liking something you don't like.
>>
>>152618198
His only jump cancellable moves on block are 5C and 2C. 6A cancels off 5A, 2A and either hit of 5B. He can j.214D off of 6B also, but can't go low in such a way that would make j.214D actual mixup.
Obviously number of cancel options doesn't necessarily make it better, though.
>>
>>152616184
>her
>>
>>152618551
I actually have a job and don't spend all my time on these threads. Today happened to be a day off and I had nothing better to do.
>>
File: CZ5PWkAUcAQeDlP.png (1MB, 956x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CZ5PWkAUcAQeDlP.png
1MB, 956x1200px
>>152617960
That's great, just up that progress at your own pace and your win rate will sky rocket in the future

>>152618129
It'll get better
Lambdabro?

>>152618342
How is stick? Never tried it

>>152618454
>Tao
May some cosmic force in the universe be on your side you'll get that execution down in no time
>>
>>152618679
Sure you do, icolash
>>
>>152618880
Who the fuck's icolash?
>>
>>152618930
how new
>>
>>152618930
Do you even browse these threads?
>>
>>152618545
This is the most annoying thing about him. Hes like Celicanon except hes actually obsessed and not doing it as a joke.
>>
>>152618967
I don't really pay attention to memes. I don't even actually know who Pupwa is despite seeing his name all the time.
>>
>>152618590
He can also also cancel into it from any of his air normals IIRC, making stuff like j.C-j.2C-j.214D a triple overhead.
This the kinda stuff I'm talking about when I say he can do it at any time. A lot of Jin's pressure comes from his air game, and being able to tack on an extra 23 frame overhead at the end of his strings is pretty damn nifty.
If we're talking purely grounded mix-up, then I'll agree that 6A is a bigger issue, but overall, the versatility of j.214D makes it the superior move in my opinion.
>>
Is there ever gonna be a doujin where team remix heart sans Tsubaki all get fucked by a bunch of faceless old men or rather they try to rape a guy only for all 5 of them to lose his mighty cock?
>>
File: 1471479247764.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471479247764.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
>>152610971
>1. Izanami
>2. Nine
>3. Rest of the new cast besides Mai.

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>152618967
>>152619014
He just made a post saying he had a job and doesn't spend much time here
>>
File: 1459215827857.png (504KB, 698x760px) Image search: [Google]
1459215827857.png
504KB, 698x760px
>search vidya
>no lobby
>>
>>152619057
>Celicanon
>doing it as a joke
>>
>>152619087
Maifag doesnt actually play the game how surprising.
>>
File: Lambda Grass.jpg (488KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lambda Grass.jpg
488KB, 750x1000px
>>152618839
>Lambdabro?
Correct. I'm impressed you guessed right.
>>
>>152619158
We can only have one if that guy hosts.
>>
>>152619104
>sans Tsubaki

Why?
>>
>>152618839
It's weird. Try grabbing your analog stick with two fingers and you'll have a rough idea of what it's like.
I'll have to get some new muscle memory before I get back to my old skill level, but this is a lot of fun!
>>
>>152619193
I'm the guy in a pissing match with Maifag, though.

I'll admit that I haven't really played BBCP in a long time. Very rarely, I'll drop by an arcade that has BBCF and play a bit, but I don't have the time, it's too far away and I'm not going fucking anywhere in this heat of my own volition.
>>
Name the next general /asg/ since thats pretty much what we are now
>>
>>152619254
The ;_; made me 90% sure it was you

>>152619312
>Try grabbing your analog stick with two fingers and you'll have a rough idea of what it's like.
Stick isn't for me
>>
>>152619503
(You)
>>
>>152619503
But no one ever talks about Guilty Gear OR Kunio-kun in these threads.
>>
>>152609351
What if another character is hinted at in it?
>>
>>152619563
>>152619564
We've got more than enough shitposting to make up for it
>>
>>152619635
We already have six characters. It's hard to imagine there being any more.

Besides, that would totally steal Mai's thunder. Imagine how livid the Maifags would be if that happens.
>>
File: 1463697948675.png (137KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463697948675.png
137KB, 800x600px
Could you guys please calm down with the shitposting about Mai? All the negativity and attacks on each other isn't doing the thread good!
>>
File: Amane.Nishiki.full.1399837.jpg (230KB, 1024x822px) Image search: [Google]
Amane.Nishiki.full.1399837.jpg
230KB, 1024x822px
>>152618839
I'm trying to get better with Amane, but if i can't i can always rely on Makoto
>>
>>152619635
B L O O D E D G E ! ! !
>>
>>152619796
No. It's too hot. Fuck the Maifags, fuck the haters, fuck you, fuck everything and fuck both Hillary and Trump.
>>
File: 5f034265a17269fe181f224870014bb9.jpg (553KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5f034265a17269fe181f224870014bb9.jpg
553KB, 1280x720px
So what's your favorite character?
Favorite Astral and Exceed Accel?
>>
>>152619917
icolash I told you to stop bringing politics in here
>>
>>152619762
There is def more coming, anon. Did you not see that question mark on Es's character page on the Blazblue site under the relationship section?
>>152619945
Nu is my favorite. My favorite astral is Relius, and my favorite EA is Hakumen.
>>
File: 1416841782337.jpg (339KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1416841782337.jpg
339KB, 992x1403px
Let's talk about Noel instead! She's pretty cute, don't you think?
>>
>>152619984
pupwa stop trying to replace your own meme.
>>
>>152619945
Even though i dont like her Tsubakis is one of the coolest. Also Kaguras is one of the better ones.
>>
>>152620124
Fuck you! Cute's for fucking pussies! When's Azrael's anus gonna be playable?
>>
>>152619945
>Character
Valkenhayn
>Astral
Azrael for usability, Terumi for style
>Exceed Accel
Hibiki
>>
>>152619102
It's not nearly as versatile as you think if you're trying to combo off it afterwards.
Also the animation is super obvious so even 23 frames is slow enough that anyone who knows you might use it shouldn't have any trouble blocking it.
>>
File: 1454364722948.jpg (29KB, 370x308px) Image search: [Google]
1454364722948.jpg
29KB, 370x308px
>>152619840
>i can always rely on Makoto
Teach me please
>>
>>152619945
>Character
Celica
>Astral
Celica
>EA
Celica, but Jin's is really cool too.
>>
>>152620124
No, I'm enjoying my anger
>>
>>152620363
Jin needs a flashier ending to his.
>>
>>152619945
>Character
Relius
>Astral
Hakumen, Kokonoe, Nine or Mu.
>EA
Relius, Lambda, Nine.
>>
File: 1260087818511.png (203KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1260087818511.png
203KB, 700x700px
>>152619945
>Character
Taokaka

>Astral
Amane

>Exceed Accel
Taokaka
>>
>>152620434
Most of them do. A lot of them seem really phoned in, but at least Celica's is cute.
>>
>>152620230
Hibiki's exceed is literally just a slash. How in the world is it your favorite
>>
>>152620231
Agree to disagree, I guess.
>>
I'm going to post cute girls and you can't stop me!
>>
Post that Azrael webm. You know the one.
>>
>>152619289
I can't see her as attractive and they made it so clear that she's only for Jin that can't even imagine her being lewd unless it
s with Jin, Her friends however, don
t have anyone they have a real shot at getting so I can imagine them all getting lewd with a self insert or even each other. I mean, there's five of them, you could have one riding you while you kiss another one as you finger 2 of them and the last one gives you paizuri or fucks you
>>
>>152620525
Havent actually seen hers yet. Is it like Relius where the doll does stuff.
>>
>>152620565
Hey if you can make it work more power to you.
>>
File: MakotoSpecialBig.png (262KB, 900x756px) Image search: [Google]
MakotoSpecialBig.png
262KB, 900x756px
>>152620292
>punch people
>repeat
>use her uppercut thing a lot as a anti air
>use the orb thingy as pressure+engage
>remember to punch people
I'm sorry, just search up a guide to learn, i kinda learned all my combos from practice..
>>
>>152619945
Bang
Bang
Bang
>>
File: Assrail Unga Magic.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Assrail Unga Magic.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>152620604
This?
>>
>>152619945
Bang
Bang
Plat
>>
>>152620539
What? He kicks someone into the air, spins around his blades really fast, the uses the centrifugal force to smack the hit of one of them into his opponents as they're falling.
There isn't even a slash in the animation.

You're not thinking of one of his DDs, are you? The one where he falls from the sky and slashes downwards?
>>
File: EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>152620660
>>
>>152620796
*then uses
*the hilt
*opponent
I should go to bed.
>>
File: BBCS_(Bang_AstralFinishPose).png (8KB, 302x505px) Image search: [Google]
BBCS_(Bang_AstralFinishPose).png
8KB, 302x505px
>>152620728
BIGBANG
INOCHI JOJO !
>>
>>152620856
Kind of disappointing actually they could have made that much better.
>>
File: 107m9t0.png (9KB, 287x381px) Image search: [Google]
107m9t0.png
9KB, 287x381px
>>152620717
>>use her uppercut thing a lot as a anti air
Only a madman would do this I can't even imagine this working but I'll try it.
>>
>>152620874
underrated webm name
>>
>>152620856
>It's just her regular normals
>>
>>152621039
The last hit is a unique animation so it's a step up from most of them in production value at least.
>>
>>152621014
It comes out pretty fast, but i meant anti air as they are almost directly above you.
>>
File: Assrail 9k.webm (2MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Assrail 9k.webm
2MB, 1000x562px
>>152620604
>>
File: Izanamicreep.jpg (248KB, 1009x668px) Image search: [Google]
Izanamicreep.jpg
248KB, 1009x668px
>>152619945
>Favorite character
Rachel, with Ragna as a close runner-up

>Favorite Astral
Izanami by far

>Exceed Accel
Kokonoe, it's one of the few that actually feels like something new.
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 316x561px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16KB, 316x561px
>>152621014
>Use her anti air button as an anti air
It's got frame 5-10 head invuln, dummy
>>
>>152621519
I've relied on this move so much. I can't play Makoto anymore because all I do is end up mashing 6A.
>>
>>152621519
I thought he was talking about the 2D
>>
>>152621519
5-15 head invuln *
>>
>>152621704
I thought he was talking about 623C.
>>
>>152621813
I thought he was talking about 632146D
>>
can't i anti air overheads
>>
>>152622191
Depends on the overhead.
Valk's 6C can be anti-aired.
Ragna's 6B cannot.
>>
File: Assrail Kill Combo.webm (2MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Assrail Kill Combo.webm
2MB, 1000x562px
>>152620604
>>
>>152620132
Icolash, leave Pupwa alone. Let him be mediocre in peace.
>>
>>152618273
>2009
2010 but close enough. Though she spent the bulk of that time unplayable and in a different costume, and when she was first introduced all we knew as "Ragna's sister, probably possessed" and her character concept changed with CP.
>>
>>152622984
>mediocre
you're overrating your own skill pupwa.
>>
So assuming pupwa isn't just a meme, how well does he play
>>
File: index.jpg (41KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
41KB, 650x366px
>>152622984
LEAVE PUPWA ALONE
>>
File: 48562489.jpg (149KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
48562489.jpg
149KB, 850x567px
Pupwa is cute.
>>
File: md.jpg (36KB, 550x222px) Image search: [Google]
md.jpg
36KB, 550x222px
>>152619796
Agreed, the period of hype over Mai's reveal is over so it's time to stop.
>>
File: 56894013_p0.png (159KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
56894013_p0.png
159KB, 800x600px
>>152618880
It's funny, I just got home and I have a day off tomorrow.
Also I don't mind Mai at all and I like the fact she's a spear user. Most probably going to play her if I can manage her execution.
>>
>>152623821
can you block raw hells fang
you can beat pupwa then.
>>
>>152623821
He is bad. He's very bad. I honestly don't know why he even plays. I'm talking that he can't consistently pull off a 236x.

But I guess he has fun.
>>
>>152623821
im wholly convinced he plays ironically. i believe you cant be that bad without deliberate effort.
>>
>>152623956
I want Trinity to piledriver me
>>
What the FUCK is a pupwa?!
>>
>>152624031
Maybe he has parkinsons
>>
>>152624218
That's a SUPLEX!
>>
File: Tsukurisu.jpg (174KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Tsukurisu.jpg
174KB, 850x1201px
DO NOT BULLY PUPWA
>>
File: 48674852486.png (299KB, 800x1015px) Image search: [Google]
48674852486.png
299KB, 800x1015px
This is my gf. Say something nice about her.
>>
Walmart wifi is the best way to describe steam netplay players.
>>
>>152624626
Why ate you posting half naked pictures of your girlfriend on the internet
>>
>>152619796
NAH FUCK YOU CONDESCENDING SHITASS RAINBOW, UNRELENTING RAGE IS A PRIME CATALYST TOWARDS DISCUSSION
BLOODEDGE IS A RETARDED IDEA ONLY RAGNAFAGS LIKE
HIBIKI IS SUCH A HUGE WASTE OF A CHARACTER SLOT BECAUSE HE HAS NO STORY RELEVANCE JUST LIKE MOST OF THE CAST MORI HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE'S DOING
BULLET'S A STUPID FUCKING REDNECK
FUCK BEASTKIN FURRY FAGGOTS
NAOTO WANTS TO KILL YOUR ROBO WAIFU
ES IS LITERALLY SABER WITH TITS
MAI IS TRANSEXUAL
TRINITY IS A DUMB DOORMAT WHORE AND SHOULD NEVER BE PLAYABLE
NINE FUCKED CATS
CARL'S SUCH A SHIT CHARACTER HIS BEST CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS COPYPASTING HIS DAD'S PERSONALITY
AZRAEL IS DUMB GORRILA: THE CHARACTER IN PLAYSTYLE AND STORY AND ONLY DUMB GORILLAS PLAY HIM
TAGER REQUIRES NEGATIVE LEVELS OF SKILL
LITCHI IS THE SLUTTIEST DUMBEST BITCHEST CUNT THAT EVER AN ANYTHING
PLATINUM'S WHOLE CHARACTER IS BEING A FURRY FETISHIST PEDOBAIT WOW WHAT A GOD DAMN RIVETING CONTRIBUTION TO THE STORY OF BLAZBLUE
RAGNA IS GENERIC
JIN IS FUJONERIC
HAKUMEN IS LITERALLY MORI'S CHUUNI TEENAGE POWER FANTASY
HAZAMA IS A FEDORA SOCIOPATH FANTASY
>>152624626
DUMB BOYSLUT
>>
File: 8592894.jpg (186KB, 850x1421px) Image search: [Google]
8592894.jpg
186KB, 850x1421px
My gf.
>>
>>152624934
You sound upset.
Maybe you should take a nice, warm shower and go relax in your bed for a few minutes.
>>
>>152624934
Ico calm down
>>
one day the pupwa brothers, snake shitters and team shitters are going to end up in all out meme war.
>>
its obviously that takanewb guy causing mischief in here and making us hate each other
>>
File: 5893485668.jpg (290KB, 850x1258px) Image search: [Google]
5893485668.jpg
290KB, 850x1258px
I am not a "pupwa brother." I simply acknowledge Tsubaki's perfection.
>>
>>152624031
>I'm talking that he can't consistently pull off a 236x.
You know I have that problem too, but I win more matches.
I'm pretty sure it's the fact he doesn't apply pressure anywhere near reasonably rather than his execution. And he needs more combos.
>>
>>152625503
A lot of the times it is. He also admitted to being black once.
>>
>>152625662
inorite, what a jerk

fuck that azrael user desu
>>
>>152623535
I say mediocre because I've never played against him without him lagging to hell. I did play against one without lag once and he was halfway decent. but that was like... 3 months ago.
>>
>>152620124
She's a desperate virgin who will never get laid.

>>152620595
But how can we stop you from doing something you're not even doing in the first place????
>>
>>152625527
the only combo he has can do either 4kish or 5kish with meter.
this would be ok were it not the fact he doesn't pressure with a character that needs to
>>
>>152625662
>He also admitted to being black once.
Oh dear heavens no. Truly a cardinal sin, negroes in my /blaz/ haven.
>>152625767
Takanub is the Azrael player, not takanewb. God damn memedroppers can't even get their shit right.
>>
File: 10sf4nl.png (187KB, 532x588px) Image search: [Google]
10sf4nl.png
187KB, 532x588px
Cute cute CUTE! ! !
>>
>>152625970
what i thought they were the same person
>>
File: 41096601_p28_master1200.jpg (180KB, 596x600px) Image search: [Google]
41096601_p28_master1200.jpg
180KB, 596x600px
I want to pat Celica on the read and rough up her hair just a little bit.
>>
File: 1399325762263.jpg (294KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1399325762263.jpg
294KB, 900x1273px
So perfect
>>
>>152625505

Well at least you are a Tsubakibrother then and a follower of the one true religion, insallah.
>>
>>152625836
I can do 8k
Get on my fucking level.
>>
>>152626090
>>152625974

Okay, how about the following situation:

>Celicacuck and Noelfuck are pitted in a 1v1 mano-a-mano scenario.

>They can only use their fists.

>Whoever beats the brains out of the other wins.

>The winner gets to be with his waifu.

>The loser gets to see his waifu get beheaded by Pupwabrothers in front of his eyes just before he loses consciousness and dies (from brain damage caused by the other guy).

Who wins?

Callum or Poland?
>>
I want to kiss Celica!
>>
>>152626516
*beats him to a pulp*
>>
File: Fat-Mr-Beans.jpg (235KB, 1600x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Mr-Beans.jpg
235KB, 1600x1294px
This is how I picture Makoto fans
>>
>>152626516
prove that you actually love her.
>>
>>152626669
This. Prove it by saying how you'd win this >>152626441
>>
File: 45863021_p0.jpg (58KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
45863021_p0.jpg
58KB, 600x697px
>>152626669
The only person I'd need to prove my love to is Celica herself.
>>
>>152626782
yeah so how would you do that?
>>
File: 1461180067797.png (258KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461180067797.png
258KB, 640x360px
What's your favorite moment in the story?
Favorite Gag reel?
>>
>>152626830

By killing another /blaz/ poster to be with her. The ultimate proof of love.
>>
>>152626830
By making her the happiest woman in the world.
>>
>>152627061
But you can't do that, you're not her husband. I am.
>>
File: asg.png (225KB, 546x336px) Image search: [Google]
asg.png
225KB, 546x336px
How amazed are you to find out that CS and CF share the same artist?
>>
>>152628736
what happened to jin why is his portrait the grossest thing ever
>>
>>152629008
Katou loves Ragna and can't bear to have Jin look anywhere near as good.
>>
>>152629008
IKR
FUCK THAT PORTRAIT

>>152629121
ARE YOU IMPLYING THIS LOOKS GOOD
>>
>>152629315
Yes
>>
File: celica_cf.png (3MB, 1982x2614px) Image search: [Google]
celica_cf.png
3MB, 1982x2614px
This looks good though.
>>
>>152629315
He looks so pretty.
>>
>>152629315
Confident and strong. Ready to take on the world.
>>152628736
Boring and expressionless. He only exists to appear on the screen.
>>
File: NOL Terumi.png (368KB, 453x657px) Image search: [Google]
NOL Terumi.png
368KB, 453x657px
>>152629315
That does look good. What's wrong with you?
>>152628736
I feel like the only thing he fucked up hard was the nose shading here.
>>
>>152629403
>shitty pose
>huge head
>shitty angle, barely sees his arms

kek

BUT WHY IS TSUBAKI A FUCKING LOWLEE
>>
File: asg.png (1MB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asg.png
1MB, 647x1000px
>>152628736
>>152629315
>>152629407

I think we can all agree that his old style was miles better.
>>
>>152629651
>huge head
>this stupid motherfucker can't tell hair from his actual head
Ragna's always had big stupid hair and that's what you slip up on?
>shitty angle
It's the same fucking angle most of the cast has so clearly you're just pissed about the pose, except there's nothing fucking wrong with it. It's his CP pose if it made sense. His arms have no perspective errors given the angle whatsoever, which is again, the god damn same as most everyone.
You have no fucking taste, dude.
>>
>>152629909
No what the fuck
>>
File: celica_cf_solo.png (856KB, 850x1828px) Image search: [Google]
celica_cf_solo.png
856KB, 850x1828px
>>152629909
I disagree. Most of the CF art looks really nice.
>>
>>152629909
Gross. Seriously, what the hell. It's his new style but with weird looking eyes and less definition in color.
>>
Bang is a true bro.
>>
>>152630451
Where are his nipples?
>>
>>152630451
Kagura's better.
>>
File: asg.jpg (250KB, 850x1185px) Image search: [Google]
asg.jpg
250KB, 850x1185px
>>152630009
>>152630043
>>152630172

fug, all these shit tastes around me
>>
File: Chibi_Bang_Shishigami.jpg (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chibi_Bang_Shishigami.jpg
67KB, 400x400px
>>152630451
Yes!
>>152630561
Bang is superior
>>
>>152629909
I loved CS, I hate CF style.
>>
Bang is the lamest character
>>
>>152630858
And the scruffiest. And loudest.
>>
>>152630561
How do you think he's better?
>>
File: asg.jpg (265KB, 850x1169px) Image search: [Google]
asg.jpg
265KB, 850x1169px
>>152630724
This guy gets it.
>>
>>152631006
Noel can almost fit 3 heads in her torso. At least he didn't fuck up Tsubaki.
>>
File: bang-story-bbcs.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bang-story-bbcs.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Bang is the sorta bro to do a belly dance for you if you're feeling down.

He's that cool.
>>
>>152631006
Why is Makoto so cute?
>>
>>152631289
Lorewise is he the weakest or is it Tao?
>>
>>152630989
>Cooler
>level-headed
>Not scruffy
>Actually knows how to please women and isn't some creepy overly friendly old man looking dude
>Stronger
>Actually looks at and fights against reality instead of screaming about seigi all the time
>Doesn't call himself a ninja while being a super loud kamen rider reference
>better bros with Ragna
I mean, basically every way. Probably less muscle though but fat load of good that does Bang.
>>
which blazblue girl has the most sensitive armpits?
>>
>>152631006
Makoto is so cute
>>
>>152631407
>kamen rider reference
fucking amane is more of a KR reference than him.
>>
>>152631407
I appreciate the reasons why you love Kagura, but none of those have to do with he's a better bro.
>>
>>152631407
>Kamen Rider reference
What, because he uses a bike in a single Distortion Drive? Get out of here.
>>
>>152629315
Ragna is one of the better ones because you can't see his chin, no reason to post him.
>>
Ragna is also a true bro in those lucky, rare moments of luckiness he has.
>>
>>152632080
You realize nobody was calling Kagura the KR reference? How about you.
>>152631696
I think Ragna's Act 3 pretty much sums up how bro Kagura is.
>>
>>152632203
What's wrong with the chins?
>>
>>152632271
>I think Ragna's Act 3 pretty much sums up how much a cuck Kagura is.
>>
>>152632271
Hey its the shit you posted.
>>
>>152632442
Not my fault your reading comprehension sucks ass dude. It was literally doesn't: statement. Statement being he doesn't do x while being y, not somehow the while being part talking about what Kagura actually is. If that was the case it would be seperated by an "and is". There's literally no reason doing x while being y should have while being a seperated statement referring to a different person unless you don't know what while means.
>>152632375
Gloves off motherfucker. Tracking your IP right now and going to slit your throat from the shadows.
Dead man. You're a fucking dead man.
>>
>>152632803
*teleport behind you*
you were saying?
>>
>>152632271
Again, I don't see how that makes him a better bro overall. You just think Kagura is cool. I do see your point with him and Ragna being cool.
>>
>>152631406
No. He can go toe to toe against Ragna as long as he doesn't use the Azure Grimoire. Even without the Azure Grimoire, Ragna's absurdly strung. He was even able to defend himself against Azrael despite his right side being crippled and having no access to any sort of Ars Magus.

Bullet's the weakest.
>>
>>152632296
They're all pretty sharp and pointed for the girls and young men.

Worse though, is CF's case of disappearing nose syndrome for the girls.
>>
>>152632803
>from the shadows.
Hibiki I know its you
>>
>>152633012
If he could defend himself why did Kagura step in?
>>
>>152633147
If you're forced into a defensive fight, it means you're probably gonna lose.

Kagura himself could only fight defensively as well, and he had both arms, both eyes and his Ars functioning properly. He even lost consciousness for a second. He would have lost were it not for Kokonoe.
>>
story mode fights should just be clashes and scripted.
giving free form makes no sense when you can perfect it and in the next scene shows it was supposed to be a close fight.
>>
>>152633362
Anon, just because you're so bad at the game that you can't even beat Take-Mikazuchi doesn't mean they should get rid of all story fights. Just git gud.
>>
>>152633143
Too late
>>152632928
That was a double
*IAD crossup j.Cs you*
*3k damage into safejump*
*hizansho kai into OD combo*
psssh... not even worth reporting to Kagura-sama.
>>
File: 2618068.jpg (442KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
2618068.jpg
442KB, 1280x906px
>>152607947
Litchi is the best thing about Blazblue

Mai was a closet homo all the time, just like Maifags
>>
>>152633593
Don't make me fuck you so good you forget about Kagura
>>
>>152633140
They look fine, you just have shit taste.

And I was the one complaining about Ragna.
>>
>>152633313
I think the only point to make here is Azrael holds back according to his opponent. It's his whole schtick.
>>
>>152633140
by the way i bet you're the kind of people that like tumblr noses, fucking kys
>>
>>152633814
He's actually bad at holding back. He accidentally broke a guy's arm from a simple tap.

That's why he needs his limiters in the first place. He's so bad at holding back that he needs to use Ars Magus to forcibly do it.
>>
>>152633956
I'm pretty sure that everyone Azrael's faced still being alive is a sure enough sign he can hold back in a fight. Comparing punch-clock Perry to the situation with Ragna or Kagura is pretty out there.
>>
>>152633559
fuck you secondary faggot.
i probably can beat you with one button.
>>
>>152630858
I disagree but respect your opinion.
>>
>>152608083
I love that threadly blessings are a thing again.
>>
I just had some disgusting ham. Tasted like Pupwas ass after a sweaty Blazblue sesh
>>
I want to ravage these armpits
>>
>>152634439
Yeah quite the blessing
>>
>>152634439
>>152634439
I'm trying
>>
https://youtu.be/rdF0cppqRQw?t=1108
I can't fucking wait for CF Fuenjin lines
Also combos that take some modicum of thought
>>
File: litchi smug.png (123KB, 271x268px) Image search: [Google]
litchi smug.png
123KB, 271x268px
>>152633623
>Litchi is the best thing about Blazblue
nah, lambda is
>>
Anyone want to play on console? PSN, USA
>>
>>152634164
Level 1 Azrael isn't much stronger than Ragna. If Ragna can play with a bunch of Kaka kids and not explode them, then Azrael should be able to touch someone without crippling them.

Remember, there are eight levels to Azrael's strength.
>>
>>152634735
All BB girls have great armpits.
>>
>>152635384
I can play
>>
>>152636209
Lobby is up
>>
>>152636490
Not with you though.
>>
>>152636139
I mean he fights fucking Bullet in the S7 story and she's fine afterwards. Azrael fucking around is just that.
>>
>>152633956
No, Azrael breaking that dude's arm was completely deliberate and he did it because he was pissed off about the restraint they put on him. He was being sarcastic when he claimed it was just a tap.
>>
>>152633012
Pretty much this.
>>
>>152631406
well if your not fucking stupid its either arakune or bullet
>>
>losing as Relius
>>
>>152636139
But Azrael did touch someone and cripple them.
>>
File: 7-11.jpg (107KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
7-11.jpg
107KB, 600x800px
>>152636558
it must be pupusas from 7-11
>>
>>152637779
Relius isn't top tier in CPE I think, like mid
Also who are you and why are you shitposting about FFA matches in the lobby
>>
File: zall-la-seffisip-uyumak_798482.jpg (105KB, 757x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zall-la-seffisip-uyumak_798482.jpg
105KB, 757x1024px
>>152637779
I've had to start playing with the D-pad which causes silly things to happen to my inputs
>>
>>152637779
>losing as Ragna
>>
File: Co3o6O9UMAAUJNv.jpg-large.jpg (675KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Co3o6O9UMAAUJNv.jpg-large.jpg
675KB, 2048x2048px
Well, soon it will be time for me to return to the earth again. But first, let me show you the power I've gained from death.
>>
>>152638794
Not me
>>
a new guy?
>>
fuck the OD version still has the 3 frame startup
>>152639241
A Terumi even
>>
weird, it's not showing who i'm up against on the room
>>
>>152639058
suck my dick.
>>
this connection has so many hiccups

where do you live terumi player
>>
pupwa learning terumi eh
>>
keep forgetting i switched gamepads and press the wrong button to confirm things
>>
>>152639763
new york
>>
damn you twelth. still cant even scratch you.
>>
forgive my scrubbiness I only just started learning terumi
>>
Ew faggot don't puck the same colors as me what are you gay?
>>
>>152640190
why don't you make me you fuck
>>
this is weirder feeling than the saturn pad
>>
>That counter
Alright change of plasn
>>
I want to kidnap Ragna, chain him to my basement, do terrible things to him and then send the footage to everyone who isn't Nu.
>>
>>152640473
you ok there ?
>>
>>152640049
I can't tell who's who in the thread now but if you have questions/need help just ask

>>152640335
What'd you get? The hori pad/fighting commander ooks pretty similar to a saturn pad
>>
>>152640473
Not very nice of you to leave Nu out of the fun.
>>
>picking my last color as I'm trying to pick your next color
You cheeky fucking nut you
>>
>>152640691
>What'd you get? The hori pad/fighting commander ooks pretty similar to a saturn pad
hori, and no, it's not the same at all
>>
>>152640691
Since you offered, how long do I cook poptarts?
>>
File: 1430082658423.png (103KB, 257x270px) Image search: [Google]
1430082658423.png
103KB, 257x270px
>>152640829
I've done nothing wrong

>>152640841
Throw it in the stove
>>
RIP my dream
>>
>>152640829
>>152641135
SONOFAFUCKINGBITCH
>>
>>152640832
Never touched a saturn pad, but I've been using the hori FC4 for a while now, think it's pretty good

Just hope you didn't get that piece of shit lopsided one
>>
Don't run from me you fucking faggot get back here
>>
Is Mai a man?
>>
>>152641937
no, men don't give me erections
>>
>>152641937
Yes
>>
>>152641965
Yes they do
>>
>>152641937
Could you repeat the question?
>>
>>152641506
>Just hope you didn't get that piece of shit lopsided one
it is that one

it is not like a saturn pad at all

but i need a home button
>>
>>152641506
That "lopsided" one is so you can play it claw style like the Madcatz pads you colossal retard.
>>
>>152642449
What's your name kid? You just got added to my shit list.
>>
>>152642265
You really fucked up

I had that one and its input detection died on me in like 3 months. The whole rotating d-pad gimmick probably butchered the lifespan. Also typo, meant FC5 which is the one I'm using and also what you should've got. Pic related
>>
>>152642682
well fuck, i didn't know, i just saw one used at "fucking" gamestop
>>
>>152642682
Sometimes when controllers stop working it's just bad luck. I've had multiple controllers break on me. My Dualshock 4 died in 6 months and I've gone through 2 arcade sticks but my current one has worked for a few years.
>>
i learned some things to today ultimately to no avail....
>>
>>152643303
It might be that, but then again I've never had problems with older stuff like the DS2 up till now. If anything it seems like the silicone/rubber/whatever it is under the dpads for newer models are what's giving out.

Or at least that's what it looked like when I opened up the two DS4s that died on me and the fc4
>>
I can't read quick messages because my game is in Japanese
>>
im literally facepalming everytime i accidentally double jump instead of iad
>>
>the choke and drop
just fuck my life up
>>
honestly

that made me so fucking salty
>>
File: LoV1.png (2MB, 1280x1458px) Image search: [Google]
LoV1.png
2MB, 1280x1458px
This guys appears and calls you stupid.

How do you respond?
>>
>>152645840
kill his family and take his left arm
>>
>>152645840
i beat the poster up
>>
>>152645840
Tell him I'm not an idiot and also ask him to pat my head
>>
>>152645840
behead him in the name of pupwa
>>
>>152645940
But anon, he can't.

He lost his arm.

He lost it saving YOU.
>>
File: 1450068411158-0.jpg (29KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1450068411158-0.jpg
29KB, 500x376px
>won a match
>>
>>152645840
Demand he buys me lunch.
>>
>>152646334
He'll just send the bill to Kagura.
>>
File: noel_9.png (498KB, 1000x857px) Image search: [Google]
noel_9.png
498KB, 1000x857px
>>152620124
I want to live a long and happy life with Noel, the cutest girl!
>>
>>152646403
Ehh, good enough for me!
>>
File: 1471119543935.jpg (162KB, 826x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1471119543935.jpg
162KB, 826x1653px
>>152646430
You'll have to fight me first.
>>
fucking arcsys balance

what the fuck

tager you ned to get in but you can't because mori is afaggot

i want to fuck him in the face with the big black cock

when did i even admit i was black
>>
>>152647352
how do I neutral as azrael 5c is so slow and I keep getting hit out of it
>>
>>152647352
Takanub is black and people assumed you two were one and the same
>>
>>152647501
then whoever thought that was an idiot

doing 720s seems harder to coforim fjdajfdksaj i can't type while drinkging on this pad tho

it's a lot easier to do 720s on saga saturn pad
>>
seriously tager is like king of dino in 14 prepatch

totally defensive play, what the fuck is th point if people are able to run away stupid moron mori
i'm going to fuck his face with a broomstick and i'm former militery so his stupid im so alpha pose is not gonna work cuz i've actually been in fights and he hasnt
>>
Is Kagura Mori's self-insert?
>>
>>152647860
oh i forgot to speciy i meant dino in kof14 not some other game like blody roar 14 or primal rage 14 or whatever furry shit
>>
>>152647424
Think you're supposed to be abusing the invul on your dashes to get in during neutral. Probably not a good idea to try and actually play footsies against Ragna
>>
File: 1461812295516.png (56KB, 166x205px) Image search: [Google]
1461812295516.png
56KB, 166x205px
>>152647983
>dashing into 5B
>>
hardest challege f this game is to get in with tager

they made him a character that is better off waiting for opponet to come to him but seriously what moron does that

even i dont do that whne playing vs tager
>>
File: 1468462664288.jpg (145KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1468462664288.jpg
145KB, 728x546px
>>152648191
>Those fucking inferno dividers
>>
>>152648678
srsly when a super for a character in blazblu and not kof can be stuffed on the character that has the most strouble getting in

it is some fucking nig bullshit

i'm gonna rape mori
>>
>>152648864
at least you get some hits in I'm just sitting here in the corner showing how good my down back skills are
>>
File: Story_Mode_Illustration_2.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Story_Mode_Illustration_2.png
1MB, 1280x720px
X days left until best girl is playable
Right?
>>
File: tumblr_myv2mhDjeU1r6vzjzo1_500.jpg (80KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myv2mhDjeU1r6vzjzo1_500.jpg
80KB, 500x640px
>>152648985
nobody fucking cares about that bitch

ow are all my captchas calle calle

it is like call e from mn9

literally the only good thing to come from that
>>
Just woke up from having a dream about cumming lots and lots into Celica's nopan + skirt butt while she was lying on Callum's bed (and he was watching).
>>
File: CqIVXtHVYAAeQNt.jpg (75KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CqIVXtHVYAAeQNt.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
>>152626972
me on the right
>>
well I'm done then
>>
>>152649689
GGs dude
>>
>>152649867
yeah ggs
>>
>grabbed from my behind
wtfffff
>>
>>152650754
Tager is busted
>>
>>152649583
inshallah!
>>
What's a Gain Art? It's not only something Izayoi can do, right? When Azrael went Level 2, Ragna thought he was using a Gain Art.
>>
File: 20160823105226_1.jpg (246KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
20160823105226_1.jpg
246KB, 1280x768px
>>152652021
I looked it up in the Library for you.
>>
>>152652229
God, this glossary is shit.
>>
File: wiki0160823.png (255KB, 384x1120px) Image search: [Google]
wiki0160823.png
255KB, 384x1120px
Speaking of which, Mai's entry is currently the most accessed entry on the blazblue wiki. Nice.
>>
are you taking me lightly
>>
>>152652356
But to get back to your question, I guess that they never precisely define it but from its name and what Ragna assumed it did, it must be a way to use Ars Magus to buff yourself up. Makes sense that Ragna would think Azrael was buffing himself.
>>
>>152652831
No I'm sleepy
>>
>>152647424
Just use Gustaf, man.
>>
What's up with now Mu is voiced in CP? Noel sounds alot older and mature when in Mu form then when the match is over she goes into a win pose where she tries to cover up if it's Ragna or asks if her opponent is okay. She just sounds different, like when using overdrive and distortion drives yet it's still Noel. Does the jpn go all mature sounding as well?
>>
>>152654320
>gustaf
>vs ragna
>>
>>152654940
He never mentioned it being vs Ragna.
>>
>>152649525

Please stop fucking my wife. She would never be on Callum's bed to begin with.
>>
>>152655154
>>152647983
>>
>>152655319
That's not him.
>>
Would you like to see Kuon added to the roster?
>>
>>152658520
I want Xblazeto stay as irrelevant as possible.
>>
>>152637097
Azrael can't willfully lash out at people who have no fighting intent. It really was just a tap, but one to show he was crazy fucking strong.
>>
>>152661031
I like how his 214214D shows that he actually has pretty good technique. Thing is, he's just so fucking strong that punching things really hard is enough.
>>
>>152658520
Yes, because we need more twintailed girls in fighting games.
>>
>>152661304
I love his 5C.
He's worried he'll kick you too hard, so he puts a bit of fabric in between his foot and his opponent to soften the blow.
So considerate.
>>
>Great Magister Nine
>>
>>152661031
I think Azrael effectively "cheated" there. He didn't use his full strength, but he still made sure his tap has enough force to break a normal human's bones. Explains why he wasn't surprised by the fact that scientist ended up with a broken arm.
>>
>page 10

what happens when you don't post pupwa
>>
>10
>>
File: 39421303_p20_master1200.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
39421303_p20_master1200.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
Celica, you're so perfect! You look beautiful, Celica!
>>
File: 1471365012501.jpg (414KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471365012501.jpg
414KB, 1024x1024px
I just want to play CF holy fuck
>>
>>152670737

See >>152649525
>>
Did Black Onslaught Anon put together the video yet? Or did he steal my voice and run?
>>
>>152672520
Yes he stole it and used it to rob a bank. Police SWAT team incoming to your house right now.
>>
Hey, if I eat rocks and drink from a nearby river for the next three days, I'll be able to afford Sanwa parts for my stick.
How cool is that?
>>
File: CqiInyBUkAAbhKu.jpg (100KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
CqiInyBUkAAbhKu.jpg
100KB, 800x450px
Hibiki's VA is the next Bururaji guest. I'm rather disappointed it's not Hayami.
>>
File: 1393629182091.png (19KB, 105x124px) Image search: [Google]
1393629182091.png
19KB, 105x124px
>>152675905
>Hayami
Who's that?
>>
>>152675393
>falling for the stick meme
>>
Does Kagura's [4]1236C super have any real use outside of being absurdly fast and able to punish anything?
It's seems terrible in terms damage when tacked onto combos.
2DA-5DA-6DC-[2]8C-6C-6DB-2DC-5DC-[4]1236C
deals less damage than
2DA-5DA-6DC-[2]8C-6C-6DB-2DC-5D28D

Granted, being able to tack on an extra bit of damage after 2DB is nice, but it seems really, really weak, especially compared his amazing D28D.

>>152675393
Sanwa parts shouldn't be THAT expensive. Maybe 50-60 bucks for a full set?
>>
>>152676186
I've been playing on a stick for a long time now, I'd have a hard time switching back to a pad.
>>
>>152676186
>falling for the pad meme.
>>
>>152676314
They're not overly expensive, but I had to spend money on some more important things. Sanwa parts are cool, but they could have waited.
>>
File: Hayami.jpg (795KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Hayami.jpg
795KB, 1800x1800px
>>152676163
Saori Hayami. Mai's VA.
>>
>>152676720
and what does she have to do with all those worse girls?
>>
>>152676720
I only recognize 4 of those, 5 if I'm correct in assuming that's Maizono from Dangan Ronpa in the middle left, and I'm a fan of none of them.
I'd rather have Hibiki, his VA has been through some shit and deserves a nice, friendly chat and some exposure.
She looks cute, though.
>>
>>152677375
shit like what
>>
>>152677515
http://civicpaths.uscannenberg.org/the-dark-side-of-diy-the-role-of-japanese-english-language-online-communities-in-the-mitsuhiro-ichiki-incident/
>>
>>152677375
Hayami has gotten pretty popular in the last few years. She got 3rd place in a voice actress popularity poll and Sugita is a fan of hers. He had her play the female lead in his own VN.

http://wowjapan.asia/2015/04/top-20-seiyuu-2015-10000-anime-fan-poll/
>>
>>152677698
faggot can't handle the bantz
>>
File: 1464046565881.jpg (37KB, 570x430px) Image search: [Google]
1464046565881.jpg
37KB, 570x430px
>>152677009
>Fubuki worse than Tatsumaki
>>
>>152676720
I have no idea who any of these characters are except the "coffee" girl
>>
File: 1444485478092.jpg (71KB, 648x752px) Image search: [Google]
1444485478092.jpg
71KB, 648x752px
>>152676720
>>
>>152677698
Reading this has only intensified my desire to main/sub Hibiki. Nobody should have to suffer that shit.
>>
>>152678801
You need to know at least half of them to be weeaboo enough to play Blazblue.
>>
File: asg.jpg (2MB, 2747x3500px) Image search: [Google]
asg.jpg
2MB, 2747x3500px
Why did Jin look so good in CS portrait and look like shit now despite being drawn by the same dude?
>>
>>152645975
Why would you behead pupwa in the name of pupwa?
>>
Any eu friends want some matches?
>>
File: 24561265.jpg (102KB, 850x1003px) Image search: [Google]
24561265.jpg
102KB, 850x1003px
I unironically think Litchi is an interesting character and I look forward to her arc being resolved.
>>
>>152682509
You certainly have a rather unique opinion.
>>
>>152658520
Not before Sechs shows up as Ragna's alternate form.
>>
File: 1457123632120.png (459KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457123632120.png
459KB, 566x800px
>the number that comes after eight but before ten
>>
>>152682018
I'll be game later tonight. I have to go for a run with our dog and shower first, though.
Maybe 90 minutes from now? Something like that?
>>
>>152682592
No he doesn't
>>
>>152685397
Yes I do.
>>
File: 1356843180822.jpg (463KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1356843180822.jpg
463KB, 1400x1400px
>>152685458
Nu uh
>>
>>152684657

I... I can almost see her nipples!!
>>
>>152681998
>>152645975
Pupwa will soon fuck us, brothers Keep your faith.
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 1260x1260px
I need you Izanami.
>>
File: Izanami7.jpg (508KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami7.jpg
508KB, 800x685px
>>152686184
Soon
>>
File: BBCS_Litchi_NineGates2.png (21KB, 893x763px) Image search: [Google]
BBCS_Litchi_NineGates2.png
21KB, 893x763px
>>152685757
uh huh
>>
>>152686413
>>152686184
pls dont post spooky skellies. /blaz/ is a skelly-free zone!
>>
File: tits.png (835KB, 947x1294px) Image search: [Google]
tits.png
835KB, 947x1294px
>>152682509
Litchi would honestly make the best wife.
>>
>>152686497
SLUT
>>
>>152686656
Litchi is a terrible human being.
>>
>>152686102
Pupwa, by his own admission, is a false prophet. He must be stopped in order to protect the purity of Tsubaki.
>>
>>152686656
>ywn have a gf who literally goes beyond the edges of the earth to save you
Why fucking live?

Is that her CF art? Jesus Christ that's terrible.
>>
>>152686656
>Fucked up
>Her fuck-ups turned her boyfriend into slime
>Tries to kill innocent girls in order to fix her mistakes
>No one else's lives matter as long as she gets to be happy

Litchi's a terrible human being.
>>
>>152686656
>Ragna: "Lady, he's totally gone. Just put him out of his misery already."
>Litchi: "But I can save him!!"

>Kokonoe: "Forget it. He brought this on himself. Even I can't do anything about his condition."
>Litchi: "But I can save him!!"

>Arakune: "Litchi, p se k ll me..."
>Litchi: "But I can save you!!"

>Relius: "Will you help me destroy the world and become god?"
>Litchi: "If you can save him then yes!!"

>Rachel: "Kokonoe is literally killing herself trying to save him just because she cares about you so much."
>Litchi: "This makes me sad! But I'll still keep trying to save him because I don't care who gets fucked as long as I get what I want!!"
>>
File: 38682855_big_p3.jpg (163KB, 729x500px) Image search: [Google]
38682855_big_p3.jpg
163KB, 729x500px
>>152686656
>>152682509
>Strong
>10/10 body
>would kill anyone for me
>doesn't care about heroes and shit
>Is a doctor
What's not to like
>>
File: 48648989589.jpg (215KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
48648989589.jpg
215KB, 700x600px
>>152687287
>fucks up and essentially kills her bf, tries to correct her mistakes
>terrible human-bean
She is a waifufag manifest. Literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>152687514
>Noel: "B-But I haven't even done anything wrong!"
>Litchi: "I don't care! As long as I can save him, I'll kill anyone!"
>>
>>152689534
Litchi acts nice but she's almost as ruthless as Relius when she pursues her objectives.
>>
>>152689534
>implying Litchi wouldn't be #1 blaz waifu if she killed that unpopular shit Noel
>>
File: 1302133664128.jpg (284KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1302133664128.jpg
284KB, 1000x750px
>>152689813
>almost as ruthless as Relius when she pursues her objectives
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>152690610
>cat_drugs.jpg
>>
So before everything's over, Ragna's gonna have to beat up:
>Jin
>Litchi
>Arakune
>Carl
>Hakumen
>Nu
>Tsubaki
>Hazama
>Mu
>Relius
>Bullet
>Azrael
>Terumi
>Hibiki
>Naoto
>Nine
>Izanami

Imagine if you have to fight all of them one after another and you don't even get to save in-between. I mean, it's just the story AI so it shouldn't be a problem, but still.
>>
>>152691283
Ragna isn't alone. There's the Protect Noel camp which includes Bang, Celica, Kagura, Mai, Makoto, Naoto, Rachel, Taokaka and Tsubaki.
>>
>>152691283
>Inb4 they're all MK9 endboss Shao Kahn tier
>Inb4 it's like that Quan Chi underworld back-to-back
>>
>>152691493
Naoto doesn't even know who Noel is. Whatever your intentions are, you can't protect what you're not even aware of.

Also, Ragna's probably gonna end up beating up Naoto at some point anyway.
>>
>>152691283
You forgot Kagura

oh and Es for story reasons
probably something like "show me your strength to see if you are worthy of the Azure" type thing

>>152691493
If only BB was a jRPG we could have parties or something
>>
The poster below this post has to fuck the waifu of the poster above me.
>>
>>152691678
I'll take that bet.
>>
>>152691283
He is going to win with some generic power of love/justice/friendship/asspull/whatever anyway, just like in every other anime out there.
>>
>>152691630
Naoto said he's gonna save everyone. That means he's going to protect Noel too.
>>
>>152691667
Who's your waifu? Es?
>>
>>152691781
He never said he's gonna save "everyone".

He specifically said that he's gonna find a way to achieve his goals without killing anyone. He's honestly completely unrelated to what's going on.

At any rate, they've been alluding to some kinda unnecessary showdown between Ragna and Naoto for a while now. You can't believe that Naoto could actually win, right?
>>
>>152691976
Even if they end up as rivals they won't be real enemies. I bet they'll team up against the actual villains.
>>
>>152691976
I'm pretty sure Amane implied he would have to kill a girl (context implies Noel) if he wanted to achieve what he wanted. Naoto said he would find a way to save the girl too.
>>
>>152692095
Eh. In the end, everything always boils down to Ragna finishing things up on his own.

Besides, it's Ragna. He'll just say something chuuni like "This is my fight. You just go back to where you came from."
>>
>>152692315
Ragna teamed up with Noel and Jin in the end of CP. He's not against having help.
>>
>>152691976
I'm pretty sure Amane implied Naoto would have to kill a an innocent girl (context implies Noel) if he wanted to achieve what he wanted. Naoto said he would never do that and find a way to save the girl too
>>
Who else spends all their time practicing things they'll never actually land in a match?
>>
>>152691917
Why would I waifu a shitty saber clone?

I like The original blond loli Saya
>>
>>152692480
Nope. He specifically said "I'll achieve my goal without killing the girl". Amane's question was vague and only had a single condition: "You can only get what you want by killing this innocent girl". There was nothing in his words that implied that the girl was in any other danger. Naoto doesn't know anything about the current situation. He doesn't know anything about the state of the world, about the situation, about the Master Unit, or about Noel. He knows absolutely nothing.
>>
>>152691763
Okay, so you're gonna fuck Ragna's sister >>152692597 / loli Noel.

I'm gonna call the police already even tho I'm the one forcing you to do it.
>>
>>152692770
I said like but that's not really waifu level

I don't think I really have a waifu yet
>>
>>152692698
Why are you playing semantics? The main point is that Naoto is not an enemy of Noel. And given his characterization, he'll be in the "protect" Noel league too.
>>
>>152692898
Too late, the other anon already raped her. The hymen is gone.
>>
>>152692984
He'll probably just do what he needs to do while being completely unaware of the situation. All three of his acts were like that. They were completely self-contained. Naoto's the only one who doesn't know about the girl in the Master Unit. He didn't get a chance to see her.

Forget saving her, I'll be surprised if he even hears her name once.
>>
File: tumblr_nzvamtymgd1tavwdao1_1280.jpg (508KB, 990x534px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzvamtymgd1tavwdao1_1280.jpg
508KB, 990x534px
>>
>>152693097
Celica can use her healing magic to regenerate the hymen.
>>
>>152693174
>Forget saving her, I'll be surprised if he even hears her name once.
That's quite a brazen extrapolation based on bare bones arcade routes.
>>
>>152693194
Ahhh! So that's why she keeps sleeping with big dicked black men every night. Callum never finds out because she just repairs her hymen afterwards.
>>
File: S TIER.png (739KB, 1023x546px) Image search: [Google]
S TIER.png
739KB, 1023x546px
>>
File: godly.png (15KB, 574x316px) Image search: [Google]
godly.png
15KB, 574x316px
>>152696215
Terumi's j.C is literally me.
>>
Every single last one of you are niggers.
>>
>>152696607
Not only can his menacing stare damage enemies, his enemies can also damage his menacing stare.
>>
File: menacing stare.png (163KB, 410x334px) Image search: [Google]
menacing stare.png
163KB, 410x334px
>>152696864
>>
Is there anyone in this series who doesn't have a crotch tattoo?
>>
>>152693097
>Implying Ragna haven't tapped that already
At the very least she already lost it from using Ragna's dick as a dildo while he's asleep or something.
>>
>>152697319
Fuck, it actually looks like the "I seriously hope..." stare. Just swap his knife out with a baseball bat and you're set.
>>
>>152697675
The nonimportant people
>>
>>152697741
Stop it! Ragna is pure, you fucker!
>>
>>152697675
The NOL girls don't. At least none of the ones other than Tsubaki since we don't see her crotch.
>>
>>152697959
He's only pure because he still hasn't realized he's been cumming inside his little sister every night which is why he feels drained every morning

This is also probably the reason why Saya was "sick"
>>
File: shiggy terumi.png (394KB, 410x474px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy terumi.png
394KB, 410x474px
>>152697319
>>
>>152698179
Well, it's true that the song gives off the image of a girl who can barely contain her lust.
>>
File: trashy meme.png (100KB, 380x376px) Image search: [Google]
trashy meme.png
100KB, 380x376px
>>
>>152693193
cukumen.
>>
>>152698229
>>152698531
Wonderful.
>>
So how big on femdom do you think Ragna is? He must have some sort of pleasure from it since he's obviously marrying Rachel.
>>
>>152700703
He likely enjoys it alot but would never admit it.
>>
File: 1437810190997.png (312KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437810190997.png
312KB, 400x400px
Let's talk real business. Who could win against full power Hakumen. His opponents are:
I. 1000 US marines
II. The Sun (the literal one, not Amaterasu)
III. One billion lions
IV. a stick
>>
>>152701620
FULL POWER U N G A
>>
>>152693193
What the hell is a Womb Primer even?

>>152701620
IV. a stick
>>
>>152701620
Is the sun above or below him?
>>
>>152701938
It means he likes seeing Ragna fuck his girl before he does.
>>
>>152702038
The distance is closing.
>>
>>152702281
Well then it depends on if Hakumen has something to hold onto with one hand while he cuts the sun to not get eaten.
>>
>>152702128
So he wants Ragna to Fuck Tsubaki?
>>
>>152702394
Yes.
>>
EU games for about 30 mins - an hour, anyone?
>>
>>152702524
That'd be something. What do you call sex that neither party consents to? Double rape?
>>
>>152703027
This is Jin we're talking about so yea, that'd probably be possible.
>>
>>152701620
1000 US marines, 1 is enough actually, just shoot him in the head
>>
>>152702991
Yeah, I have about 30 minutes, we can play for a bit.
>>
File: ;_;.png (52KB, 638x281px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
52KB, 638x281px
https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/768172936104587264

Welp,. there it is.
>>
>>152703297
It's up.
>>
>>152703198
>Jin freezes Ragna in place so he can't move
>He turns to Tsubasa and says in his usual gentle voiced reserved exclusively for her:
>"Now, go on, Tsubaki"
>Ragna struggles and yells at Jin not to do this, but can only watch in horror as this crying girl forces herself to pleasure him
>>
>>152703508
How is it out of their control? Did every voice actor go on vacation simultaneously or something?
>>
>>152703508
The dub is gonna be DLC just you watch

>Mai gets in
>No english dub
Looking pretty shit senpai
>>
>>152703586
Someone get on this fapfic right now.
>>
>>152703809
>Mai gets in

Mai's gameplay seems pretty interesting. Are you one of those people who are pissed off it wasn't Jubei? Jubei has had literally dozens of missed opportunities to be added by this point.
>>
>>152703508
>First Mai now this
>>
>>152703802
Well they're not the ones who handle the actual dubbing. Just the localization of everything else.
>>
>>152703508
Actually, why the fuck do we have to wait weeks after Japan get it if there isn't gonna be a dub? Just have a worldwide release

>>152704026
>Are you one of those people who are pissed off it wasn't Jubei?
Jubei means literally nothing to me
>>
>>152704193
Then why are you upset?
>>
>>152704234
I didn't want her in that simple
>>
>>152703586
So what happens after Ragna finishes inside Tsubaka?

Have Jin force Ragna's extra sensitive dick into his ass?
>>
>>152704193
>why the fuck do we have to wait weeks after Japan get it if there isn't gonna be a dub
Because there's a fuckload of content that needs to be translated. Dubbing isn't what takes up the entire localization time you know.
>>
>dubfags
buraku/howaito gaijin piggu go homu
>>
>>152704581
English dub is literally objectively superior to the Japanese one.
>>
>>152704708
>this is what dubfags actually believe
At least you'll all die out when CF comes around. Glad there won't be any delusional people left in the playerbase after.
>>
B+C isn't barrier.
Noted.
>>
>>152704031
Fuck off back to /fgg/ kermitposter.
>>
>>152704548
>Because there's a fuckload of content that needs to be translated
Is it really that much?
>>
>>152705282
40 hour story mode, 3 arcade routes for each character, probably Library as well, and then extra stuff like character winscreens.
>>
>>152705390
>40 hour story mode
Forgot about this
>>
Did you seriously just deal 5k+ damage meterless and OD less?
>>
>>152705390
remove story.
only nips read it and any weebs wanting to knows nip anyways.
>>
File: erotic ragna self inserting.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
erotic ragna self inserting.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>152705618
Fatal 2C is ok I guess.
>>
>>152705678
>puting a training mode overlay over a match with pupwa
bully.
>>
>>152705642
Then get a different game faggot
>>
>>152705642
(You), now go away
>>
File: Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Chibi).png (11KB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Chibi).png
11KB, 205x223px
Temee, baka ka?
>>
So whats the big news if they already gave us the bad news ?
Probably a release date for the states ?
>>
I thought for sure 6DB would bait out Fenrir.
Oh well, lesson learned.
>>
Arc Systems may decide to release it as dlc since they are discussing it.
>>
File: CqeSCLZVMAEhqo7.jpg orig.jpg (79KB, 342x900px) Image search: [Google]
CqeSCLZVMAEhqo7.jpg orig.jpg
79KB, 342x900px
Delivery for any Alphafags here right now
>>
>>152706937
It won't matter since I don't be able to understand alpha when she comes out
>>
Don't roll backwards in the corner man, it's a free meaty for your opponent.
>>
>>152707069
>since I don't be able to understand alpha when she comes out
I was confused for a few seconds reading this
>>
>>152707069
Learn to read English and you will.
>>
>>152707202
B-but my down-back charge!
>>
>>152703508
This sucks. Hopefully it's DLC, at least.
>>
GGs man.
Gotta stop relying on 6DB so much.
>>
THAT'S NOT A RAPID
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>152708280
Oh well, I choked that like a fucking artist.
Thanks for the games guys.
>>
ggs
sorry im not very motivated to play any more. the dub news has taken everything out of me
>>
They may decide to do english audio in the Extend version.
>>
GGs guys.
Playing stick is really fucking rough, as I'm sure you're aware.
Superjumping, microdashing, IADs... Fuck, dashing in general is a huge problem.
I really hope I'll pick it up soon so I can properly ready in time for Revo.
>>
>>152709010
That's weaksauce my man
>>
>>152709010
Yeah, I don't get it and it's fucking infuriating. It pissed me off with Revelator too.
>>
>>152709249
I was disappointing about Revelator.
Words don't describe how I feel about CF.
>>
So apparently there's BB news tomorrow. Will it finally be a demo? Or will I finally lose the last bit of hope I didn't even know I had?
>>
>>152709457
pupwa revealed as playable character.
>>
what memes are they going to inject in the translation now
>>
File: Kagura tied up.png (12KB, 514x610px) Image search: [Google]
Kagura tied up.png
12KB, 514x610px
Untie him.
>>
>>152710690
That Litchi slept with Naoto
>>
Let's keep supporting Arcs for the dub in the extend version the best we can. It's all we can do for now.
>>
>>152710816
Is this the /blaz/ version of

>[leslie_jones_face]
>Apologise.

?
>>
File: 1452024453979.png (1MB, 1160x1731px) Image search: [Google]
1452024453979.png
1MB, 1160x1731px
I want to fuck a cat.
>>
>>152712153
Don't think so. I just don't like seeing Kagura-sama tied up like that. The person who did this will eat knives if he doesn't give me tips.
>>
>>152713543
Please fuck a better catgirl like this. Fucking a maggot eating shit smelling in-trash-sleeping cat like this is how BlazBlue's humanity gets AIDS.
>>
File: Tao playing with kittens.jpg (205KB, 1016x724px) Image search: [Google]
Tao playing with kittens.jpg
205KB, 1016x724px
>>152713543
Sir, please stop trying to lewd the innocent.
>>
File: this is a cat.jpg (237KB, 868x707px) Image search: [Google]
this is a cat.jpg
237KB, 868x707px
>>152713807
*like this
>>
>>152714169
Cute cat!
>>
File: 1448681917007.jpg (316KB, 979x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1448681917007.jpg
316KB, 979x1500px
This is my girlfriend. Let's all say something nice about her!
>>
>>152703802
Because ArcSys don't want to pay for it.
>>
File: 5862255262_32cd2cb673_o.jpg (537KB, 1076x1194px) Image search: [Google]
5862255262_32cd2cb673_o.jpg
537KB, 1076x1194px
>>152714129
You don't just let a nice piece of ass like that go. It'd be a crime not to give her a taste of your meat.
>>
>>152714526
Tsubakifag is getting repetitive.
>>
>>152714526

She is Pupwa's wife.
>>
>>152711674
It's over. You don't get anymore dubs.
>>
>>152715914
really?
check mines then.
>>
>>152716416
try again icolash
>>
File: 1424366931091.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424366931091.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
would you sniff?
>>
icolash is pushing the icolash meme in an attempt to take over the pupwa meme.
>>
>>152716636
He's gotta be autistic to go through all that. What the hell is wrong with him?
>>
Blazblue community is so toxic.
>>
>>152717052
It's mostly the American playerbase if anything.
>>
>>152716626
I'd sniff it, but I would rather grab it. It's a really nice ass.
>>
>>152716626
I would huff the shit out of that booty.
>>
>>152717162
I'm a euro and it's just as bad here. Online, at least.
>>
File: Celica_A.png (393KB, 867x751px) Image search: [Google]
Celica_A.png
393KB, 867x751px
>>152716626
I want to sniff this girl instead.
>>
>>152717314
Europe has that one guy that says Tsubaki has 24 bad match ups.
>>
File: fake pink.jpg (109KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fake pink.jpg
109KB, 750x1000px
>>152717667
This guy?
>>
>>152715914
It is not over, just wait and see Arcs change their minds for the Extend version which is inevitable at this point.
>>
>>152717527

If you ever try to sniff my wife I will beat your teeth out, whitey scum.
>>
>>152717527
would sniff
>>
>>152718079
Arcsys is a class 3 jap company. They don't generate enough revenue to balance the costs. So instead they cater to the small niche which is weeaboos and tourneyfags. Unless Arcsys can somehow make a hit game that sells 500k-1 million copies. But instead it's more like 20k-80k
>>
File: 1469778279278.png (336KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1469778279278.png
336KB, 500x680px
I want to marry Noel!
>>
>>152718735
But they said they would discuss it in future development meetings so there is still a chance.
>>
>>152718728
*beats his teeth out too*
>>
>>152719182
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA
>>
Celica is a slut/
>>
>>152719146
>can't cook
>can't manage daily life
>can't grow boobs
>>
>>152711674
Do people really want a dub that much?
I'm convinced that dubfags are just a vocal minority.
>>
File: 1387963262799.png (43KB, 563x700px) Image search: [Google]
1387963262799.png
43KB, 563x700px
>>152719428
I can do the first two. The 3rd is not a problem.
>>
>>152719680
Yes, Arcs will try to get enough money to dub it for DLC or the extend version.
P.S. We will discuss this in the next thread.
>>
>>152719680
That's pretty obviously the case, since BlazBlue is about as weeb as a franchise can go. Not worth saying anything for sure concerning it until the sales numbers though since until then it's just speculation.
>>
>>152719808
then why marry
>>
>>152719146
Are you a girl? Otherwise, I don't think you can convince a priest that this is a girl, so he won't marry off a homosexual pairing.

>>152719808
>I can do the first two.
Ah so you're a
>The 3rd is not a problem.
FAGGOT
>>
Ragna can cook and likes to take care of people. Noel's in good hands.
>>
>>152719393

Yes, see >>152693467

poor Callum the cuck let's her invite big black bulls into his (mom's) home every day who fuck her silly 16 different ways and then she just "regenerates" her hymen to convince him that they weren't doing anything naughty, Celica was just helping them with schoolwork!
>>
File: BB_P0_057.jpg (780KB, 1137x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BB_P0_057.jpg
780KB, 1137x1600px
cute
>>
>>152720858
Do you think Ragna also comes to Callum's house to come (inside Celica)?
>>
Does Ragna have a harem or does just Celica want to be be with him romantically?
>>
I want to be with Celica romantically.
>>
>>152720858
i thought that was celicas bare back for a little bit
>>
Does anybody want to play on PSN? I'm US West.
>>
>>152721764
I would rather talk about how much of a tart Celica is!
>>
The dipshits making posts about Celica having interracial relationships are infinitely more annoying than Celicafag is.
>>
>>152722327
t. icolash
>>
>>152721308
He also has his Imouto Clone Army that doubles as his personal Dutch Wives, his actual imouto, a goth loli vampire, Celica, probably Luna when she's PMSing and Makoto

He probably also has a number of unnamed random fangirls

Probably fucked Linhua too back in CT

Oh and various female Kakas in heat during mating season
>>
>>152721764
I can play
>>
>>152722468
Room's up.
>>
>>152722327
Celica-arguments, Mai-arguments, and Pupwaposting are all annoying as shit, but it's far more bearable than shit in other generals so I can't really complain about it too much.
>>
>>152721308
He has a rather large harem. Noel, Rachel, Tao, Nu, Lambda, Platinum, Celica, and Izanami are all part of it.
>>
File: 1468325423317.jpg (61KB, 571x644px) Image search: [Google]
1468325423317.jpg
61KB, 571x644px
>>152719907
Personality, Noel is cute etc.
>>
File: 58620186_p0.jpg (911KB, 1863x1315px) Image search: [Google]
58620186_p0.jpg
911KB, 1863x1315px
I don't want to lose her voice. It means so much to me.
>>
>>152723363
She's already married to Ragna
She has the marriage certificate & everything
>>
What are good beginner friendly characters other than Ragna?
>>
>>152723363
I don't really get her personality either. Shy, constantly victimized, useless at pretty much everything... what's the appeal?
>>
>>152723818
amane
>>
File: Rachel24.jpg (849KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel24.jpg
849KB, 1280x940px
This is Rachel Alucard, she is the wife of Ragna the Bloodedge.
>>
>>152723818
Doesn't matter you'll lose either way
>>
>>152719182
There's a chance for Extend, but I doubt it. At least they'd have more time to get it out though. Even recording the dub battle lines would push back the JP release. The game has likely gone gold by now.
>>
>>152723818
Hakumen, Jin, Noel, Bullet, Lambda, Terumi, maybe Tsubaki since her gameplan isn't exactly complicated but staying in with her is.
>>
>>152723818
Jin, Bullet, Celica, Terumi, maybe Lambda.
>>
File: 424896456.jpg (747KB, 683x1000px) Image search: [Google]
424896456.jpg
747KB, 683x1000px
This triggers Pupwa. He unironically gets mad that we're not talking about Tsubaki.
>>
>>152723818
Jin, Noel, Bullet, Lambda, Terumi, Tsubaki, Hakumen, maybe Celica.
>>
Sorry about that I got called for something
>>
I'm sorry for the lag I'll just be leaving
>>
>>152724590
Everyone gets angry when you post the worst girl unanimously agreed upon.
>>
>>152727258
This, Pupwa should behead Celica in front of Stripy while all of us applaud and cheer on.
>>
>>152705390
>40 hour story mode
40 hours of garbage
Training+online+versus2p version when
>>
What do Ragna head pats feel like?
>>
>>152729081
They're a he'll of a drug. They immediately make you forget all the pain and abuse you've been through and for just one moment, you're in pure, perfect bliss.
>>
>>152729589
I want to become an addled headpat-addicted waste of a human.
>>
File: CdeOz3rW8AAwSDr.png orig.png (312KB, 583x641px) Image search: [Google]
CdeOz3rW8AAwSDr.png orig.png
312KB, 583x641px
>>
Console lobby anyone? PSN, USA
>>
>>152733197
I can play again.
>>
>>152733616
i didn't say with you though
>>
>>152733616
I put up a lobby
>>
File: 48943653489.jpg (225KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
48943653489.jpg
225KB, 850x1190px
This is my girlfriend and there's literally nothing you can do about it.
>>
I feel like if Hazama didn't have Terumi as his controller and wasn't with the NOL then he'd be Ragna's best friend.
>>
>>152734075
What?
>>
>>152734151
I'm drunk so you'll have to excuse my ramblings.
>>
>>152734075
He was pretty nice in that gag reel in CP.
>>
>>152734075
except he's still not Ragna's friend in CF
>>
>>152735032
He's busy trying to pick up girls.
If you so much as bite you'
re going to get raped by a random BB waifu tonight
>>
>>152735503
>If you say that you must capture Noel, then… Do it after you’ve defeated me!!

Nice to see confirmation that Mai is in the Protect Noel camp.
>>
>>152735729
She apparently has something more personal against Relius though.
>>
>>152734493
Wasn't that Terumi?
>>
>>152735729
>Nice to see confirmation that Mai is in the Protect Noel camp.

Anon, did you read Remix Heart? Those girls love each other to the point where I threw up a few times, Tsubaki's willing to talk back to Jin and Hakumen over Noel and Makoto;s actions even blue notted the azure fragment she had because her wish is a paradox. Of course even Mai would wanna protect Noel. It's kinda annoying how friendly all of them are. God help whoever Noel's boyfriend ends up being in the future, every man here knows what I'm talking about,right?
>>
File: ce210_05.png (12KB, 188x321px) Image search: [Google]
ce210_05.png
12KB, 188x321px
I want Celica to violently fuck me.
>>
>>152735945
No not the gag reel with the band. The one where Relius and Hazama went to that alternate universe .
>>
>>152724590
>>152727915
When do you want pupwa to fuck you, brothers?
>>
>>152736091
Don't worry. The Black Gale fears no woman.
>>
>>152736383
Don't worry, Noel
s not going to get a man ever. She's far too shy and innocent to even have the desire to get dick. Unlike Mai,Kajun,Makoto and Tsubaki, Shiori's the only one who perfers vag to dick and even then, we know that she''d take a dick if Mai still had one. hardcore Maisexual. She probably didn't know what lewd was til she started hanging out with Chachakaka, ALL kaka's are perverts, Even the elder and her sister were perverts in Phase Shift
>>
File: free exp.png (137KB, 368x380px) Image search: [Google]
free exp.png
137KB, 368x380px
>>152736383
Yeah. Sure. Let's go with that.

Pfft, not that they'll end up together anyway.
>>
>>152736780
Are all of the kaka perverse only towards women are do they like dick at all?
>>
>>152737125
We don't know, the only perverted comments they give out happens when there are no men around, through to be honest, the generic men in this series seem very stupid. How dumb do you have to be to not only know who Jubei is but still pick a fight with him despite being a grunt? How suicidal are you to immediately pick a fight with a guy who calls himself the grim reaper, walked right into your headquarters and destoryed every last person he came across with no injuries before even getting to you and finally, How the HELL can you know who the mad dog Azrael is, still shit talk him and not expect him to literally smash you and your pals into an unrecognizable ball of flesh and blood? What next, is some idiot going to try and mug/rape Hibiki thinking he's a slender girl only to be cut to pieces without remorse cuz the guy's already unleashed his crazy? I can't imagine anybody being dumb enough to fuck with Nu, Not even Arakune or Bang wanted any parts of Nu as soon as they saw her in Calamity Trigger.
>>
>>152737556
>How dumb do you have to be to not only know who Jubei is but still pick a fight with him despite being a grunt?
Most people don't know who the fuck Jubei is, but he's old and doesn't look very intimidating because he's a kitty.
>How suicidal are you to immediately pick a fight with a guy who calls himself the grim reaper, walked right into your headquarters and destoryed every last person he came across with no injuries before even getting to you
Doing their jobs.
>>
>>152735032
How can you say that when Hazama even takes the time to go visit Raggy in jail and give him a hug with Ouroboros?
>>
>>152737556
Ah damn, I hope they show some perversion towards men at some point, female perverts are my fetish.
>>
File: 1315513123.jpg (52KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
1315513123.jpg
52KB, 420x600px
Nine literally seems like a very amazing person to take on a date.
>>
>>152738301
Yeah, providing you don't look human.
>>
File: 48378013_p0_master1200.jpg (84KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
48378013_p0_master1200.jpg
84KB, 1024x576px
Can someone post in the next thread to remind everyone I love Celica and want to lick her toes. I'm too tired to stay up waiting any longer. Thanks.
>>
File: 1318227682201.jpg (9KB, 143x136px) Image search: [Google]
1318227682201.jpg
9KB, 143x136px
Holy shit I forgot this song even existed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVcMCdOlszM

>Can barely hear the song because the fucking nip won't shut up
Why the fuck didn't anyone record this?
>>
>>152738301
Why would you go on a date with a furry
>>
>>152738906
Is that for Celica vs Nine or within the entire Mercury family? I didn't know about this.
>>
>>152739187
The entire Mercury family
>>
File: Rachel159.jpg (276KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel159.jpg
276KB, 1200x1000px
Rachel
>>
>>152738269
I would love Hazama becoming a neutral/good guy.
>>
>>152741481
Sounds awful to me. Hazama is a sadistic asshole and it would be stupid for him to do a 180 now. The reason he doesn't want to merge with Terumi again is because he's sick of being Terumi's bitch, not because he morally objects to Terumi's actions.
>>
>>152741831
>The reason he doesn't want to merge with Terumi again is because he's sick of being Terumi's bitch
More like he wants Terumi to be his bitch. He literally tells Terumi to let him take care of his body and powers.
>>
>>152741831
I was thinking he could be something like the main Nazi in Inglorious Basterds.
>>
How many characters in blazblue have a popular VA attached to them? The only no names I can guess are Tager, Arakune, Noel, Carl and Hibiki. I don't know nip VAing that well.
>>
>>152743363
>Nomura Kenji
>no-name
>>
>>152743363
Isn't Makoto kind of a no-name?
>>
>>152677009
>Calling the sunflower worst girl
Nigger I'll fight you
>>
>>152743363
>Carl-Miyuki Sawashiro
>No name
>>
>>152743506
I have no idea what you mean.
>>
You punk bitch, this is why people are always making fun of you,anon. See, just because you're a virgin doesn't mean shit to those escorts and hookers, they'll still slob your knob or ride you so long as the money is upfront. Trust me on this.
>>
>>152743363
Hibiki's VA career got tainted after Kokoro Connect.
>>
>>152744809
What happened there?
>>
>>152743989
Thanks Kagura.
>>
I'm sad Sawashiro got cast as Carl
>>
>>152744951
I believe it was:
Went on an audition for a role that didn't exist.
Got publicly ridiculed and got semi-forced to promote an anime that he had nothing to do with.
Shitstorm on the web due to angry mob.
That thing is mostly known as Kokoro Connect incident and/or Ijime konekuto(bully connect).
>>
>>152746510
I remember that. God, what the fuck?
>>
I hope the news tomorrow is the announcement of the demo, if not I will hang myself from the shortest tree I can find
>>
File: Rachel71.jpg (807KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel71.jpg
807KB, 1000x800px
Rachel
>>
>>152753114
God, Hyakuhachi really has a problem, doesn't she?
>>
>>152748942
Don't hold your breath.
>>
>>152733940
Ok THAT'S ENOUGH >>152609748

*beats his teeth out brutally*
>>
>>152736097
*violently fucks Celica in front of him after breaking his Callum teeth*
>>
>>152736097
how does a girl violently fuck a man?
>>
>>152757346
>implying Celica can't use her magic to grow a huge futa dick
>>
>>152757482
I want to see this...
>>
>page 10
How funny it would be if thread 404'd just before bump limit and no one posted a new one with cross thread link before that happens?

I'm saging to see this happen, in the name of Pupwa.
>>
>>152761280
Nope.
>>
>>152761280
Never EVER.
>>
>>152761280
/blaz/ dying will just trigger another time loop.
>>
File: 29LO4xo.png (50KB, 150x188px) Image search: [Google]
29LO4xo.png
50KB, 150x188px
>>
>>152764967
I had sex with this girl yesterday.
>>
>>152765050
That's not a girl; it's a RealDoll.
>>
>>152764967
I want to impale Izzy!
Thread posts: 751
Thread images: 146

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.