[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/evog/ - Evolve General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 790
Thread images: 103

File: Wraith.jpg (597KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Wraith.jpg
597KB, 1920x2160px
Cataclysm Edition

http://store.steampowered.com/app/273350/
http://evolve.wikia.com/wiki/Evolve_Wiki

>What is Evolve?
Evolve uses an asymmetrical structure where five players, four playing as hunters and one as the monster, battle against each other in an industrialized alien planet called Shear.
Stage 2 is the transition to Free To Play + a lot of gameplay changes.

>What's new?
http://www.evolveupdates.com/stage2/

>I heard the game was dead?
It was, ~200 players on Steam and little to no updates from the developers. If F2P can bring it back is unknown, but as of right now it's been hovering in the teen thousands.

>Should I "get" it?
It's free. 18GB. Download and test it out.

>F2P Model?
Every week, four hunters (one of each class) and one monster will be in the free rotation. There are currently 24 Hunters and 7 Monsters in total. By playing the character tutorials, you unlock one hunter (Markov) and one monster (Goliath) to keep forever.

Additional monsters, hunters, perks, and skins are unlocked by earning silver keys. Silver keys are earned by playing the game, leveling up, or getting login bonuses. Currently you can't actually buy silver keys, presumably so they can test the unlock rate, but that's coming later.

There is also a monthly login bonus punch card. You get one punch for each day you log in. Beyond silver keys, this can directly award new Hunters and Skins.

>What if I don't want to grind for characters and perks?
You can buy the game and it to gives your account full founder benefits, which gives you 30k keys and most characters.

>Microtransation?
None as of yet.

>Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/evolvevg

>Perk info(Inc. how to unlock them)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721252371

>Patch info:
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/introducing-cataclysm-and-co-op-update-2-05-live-now/97767

>Old:
>>
Fucking character limit.

>>151004936
>>
Wraith a best
>>
File: Jewraith.jpg (391KB, 1305x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Jewraith.jpg
391KB, 1305x1078px
>>151189567
>>
>Still havent fixed Behemoth
>>
>Hank still tier 0
What the actual fuck TRS
>>
Jesus fucking goddamn.

Who gave the ok for this cataclysm? As if playing pubs wasn't hard enough with retards, now you have to deal with meteors hitting you in the head, krakens camping the green heals, and your medic running inside all orange auras.

I also tried out the coop feature. I thought it would be a fast way to get some coins and level up my characters. I was wrong. It is not fast.
>>
RIP HANK
RIP SLIM
RIP MARKOV
>>
>>151190056
>markov is too good, lets cut his damage by 10%
>people are bitching about how strong acid spray is since the monster can actively track you with it when you try to jetpack out
>lets nerf it by 6%

thanks.
>>
>>151190056
>RIP HANK
This is your average /evog/ player.

No wonder they want hunters buffed and monsters nerfed.
>>
Install is at 20%

I really only plan on playing the monster. What am I in for?
>>
>>151189773
2nd time playing against behemoth the other day as assault#
i kept on jumping up close to it and using my flame thrower, was a really long match and died 3 times, after coming back the third 3rd time i thought hmm maybe i should attack from afar... tfw will never be able to say sorry enough
>>
>>151190389
an enjoyable experience. the free tutorial monster you get is pretty fuckin' good now. the other op monsters would be gorgon against pubs, and kraken against everything.
>>
>>151190389
You'll win 80% of your games until you hit level 40, then you'll never win again.
>>
>>151190389
Brutal painful violation
After a while it will turn into brutal painful violating
Buy Kraken, be a dickbag
>>
This game's development feels exactly like Hawken and Planetside 2 did before they died. Just desperate low-effort shit (adaptations)
>>
File: tier_list_aug9.jpg (1MB, 2294x930px) Image search: [Google]
tier_list_aug9.jpg
1MB, 2294x930px
[TIER LIST UPDATE]

>Blitz Markov moved down to tier 3 - despite the buff today his nerfs were way too great
>Gorgon moved down to tier 3
>>
>>151190389
For your first few games, you're in for a good dicking

Then after you become familiar you'll do okay providing you don't get matched up against super good people
>>
>>151191082
Markov is Tier 2 now after his nerf. that 10% damage hit is a really big deal, especially on damage oriented comps
>>
>>151191082

Why is the new space caira tier 5? I have not played her yet.
>>
File: ie-kun.jpg (57KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
ie-kun.jpg
57KB, 540x720px
i design new hunter charater
what do you think?
>>
>>151191082
You might want to consider dropping parnell to 3 due to all the nerfs to perks. Weapon Swap/Damage/Capacity/Reload were all hit pretty hard and are essential for his damage.
>>
>new map literally turns fights into a coin flip because people get randomly knocked around into damage fields

wew
>>
File: 1000 pounds of ass.png (301KB, 351x543px) Image search: [Google]
1000 pounds of ass.png
301KB, 351x543px
>>
>>151191528
despite being a medic she doesn't actually heal anyone
>>
>slim fucking nerfed again just when he was barely viable under specific comps
>no rework on the useless spore cloud launcher

I guess I'm playing EMET. I really wanted to pick up Slim hoping that they would fix his Spore Cloud Launcher this patch— silly me thinking TRS was actually competent.

At least my boy Jack isn't getting anymore CD nerfs.
>>
>>151189909

It really is a shitshow.
Giving the monster the ability to heal itself is fucking game breaking, that's why they removed the tyrants. Now they've implemented one because... Both teams can make use of them? But oh wait, the monster can just bat whoever he's focusing around like a cat with a mouse, the RNG meteors favor the monster in just about every way. It is hilarious.

And the best part? They wasted man hours on this garbage instead of implementing aviary, dam, slag town, broken hill mine, or any number of legacy's maps or game modes.

Seriously, what fucking imbecile gave the greenlight to this shit?
>>
>>151191528
bad at heals
>>
File: implying you fucking wouldnt.png (154KB, 301x366px) Image search: [Google]
implying you fucking wouldnt.png
154KB, 301x366px
>>
I've been doing double swap time and dmg for parnell and consistently hitting 18-27k damage

Why is this guy considered bad? He shit as much mid range damage as any of the others and cuts like a knife if the monster doesn't move for a few moments.
>>
>>151192707
He has to aim for more than 5 seconds so markov and hyde pickers hate him.
>>
>>151190539
I'm level 50 and the only times I lose as a monster is the 1% pre made group or I lose connection.
>>
>>151191528
Because there bad and barely play.

Give it a week and she'll be tier 1.
>>
>>151191463
So there would be no Tier 1 Assaults? As much as that 10% nerf hurts, Markov's still your absolute best bet against any monster.

Chain lightning is great against banshee mines and spiders. Not to mention the huge range that gun has, which is an amazing counter to monster mobility.

>>151191725
I personally don't think the nerfs on those numbers are that significant. Do you really think Parnell deserves to be on the same tier as Lennox and Blitz, while having very consistent damage at all ranges?

>>151191528
Pure trash. Her healing rates are awful first of all. You need to stand in a very obvious small round area for the heals to work - that is an absolute DREAM for the monster. All you need to do is deny that area and the game is over.
>>
>>151191725
Everyone suffers.
>>
File: mai wraith-fu.jpg (396KB, 1912x1048px) Image search: [Google]
mai wraith-fu.jpg
396KB, 1912x1048px
>>151191082

>Wraith moved down because a her bugged decoy was fixed, but her bugged abduction was also fixed making it far more reliable
>moved down to tier 4 because a bug that anyone with half a brain could deal with was removed

This makes no sense at all. The decoy bug did one thing and one thing only, it allowed shit monsters to pick wraith and face roll really shit hunter teams. It was hard countered by slim, one of the worst medics for fuck's sake.
She is definitely still in tier 3. She does not get abused.
Please explain to me how you reached this decision to move her down to T4 and I will explain why you are wrong. She is T3 at the very least. At the very LEAST.
>>
>>151193219
I agree that she's T3, but abduction is only good if you want to give a decent team a couple of seconds of free damage
>>
>>151193435
it was hit for a total of 13% if i recall correctly. that's a pretty big deal on a entire utility based perk.
>>
>>151193773
Maybe it's time to invest in silver rocket man and use it to manage your distance to the monster better. It does a huge difference for me.
>>
>>151193219
I've lost to a Wraith perhaps once in the last week or so. And that was a combination of decoy bug and a fairly good monster player.

I'm seriously think about moving her back up, but as a hunter I've only been really hurting against Krakens and Goliaths. I think this is also due to the fact Wraith and Gorgon have very small health and armor pools, making way less room for mistakes.
>>
>>151193675

Depends who you abduct.
Assault is usually best avoided, but they are a low priority target anyway.
It can be safely used on just about any medic but Slim, which is a big deal, and even then the damage he's going to do to you shooting you in face is still probably worth the abduct.
Supports are often busy doing their thing so again it is very usable on them.
The trapper really needs to be on point but I'd still say they are a viable target, but again, they are a lower priority than medic or support. For these reasons I'd say it is still a very valuable and usable skill.

It's value lies in the ability to control the fight and force the hunters to re-position around you. Abduction is a critically under-rated ability, granted it's bug is a problem, but I will maintain that it is more than worth the risk. Abduction is Wraith's bread and butter as much as Warp Blast is.
>>
>>151194175

Please do not let the legion of skew your tier list. Too many bads pick wraith and go for a decoy spamming build. That may be what is advised on reddit and the TRS forums but it is not what is advised in these threads. Your tier list is the /evog/ tier list, and if a new player follows the advice given her I can promise she most certainly will not be abused.
I play hunters as much as I play monsters, and I understand where you're coming from. When I see a Wraith pick it doesn't ring nearly as many alarm bells as some other monsters, but I can categorically guarantee that she will not "be abused" as her current tier suggests, so long as she isn't built around decoy spam. She definitely deserves to be in tier 3 at the very least.
>>
File: 1459738952832.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1459738952832.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
Holy SHIT parnell is sex. 5 wins in a row. 3 of them with the monster at -3 health bars in the first dome. Don't get reload just swap speed and damage. They reload exactly in the time it takes the empty the magazine. It is like doing constant markov lighting damage at all range with the option to triple the damage output the moment the monster stops focusing you. This shit is bonkers.
>>
>>151195079
>monster focusing assault
Is it actually viable after all the assault shield nerfs now?
>>
File: 1375715068162.jpg (104KB, 857x589px) Image search: [Google]
1375715068162.jpg
104KB, 857x589px
>>151195079
>They reload exactly in the time it takes the empty the magazine
I'm an autist and this is very pleasing
>>
If there was a male Wraith, would it just be a trap?
>>
>>151195287
Not really I think unless you know he has over committed and you can down him. Does the most damage but does the least to keep the other hunters up and downing hunters is the priority for the monster.

If a hyde blows his entire jetpack and matrix just to get in your face then yeah fuck his world up.
>>
>>151195287
yeah, assault takes half damage during it. only half. so your time to kill goes from 5s to 7.5s
>>
File: 3463456.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3463456.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>151195331
>male wraith
>>
File: tier_list_aug10.jpg (1MB, 2196x930px) Image search: [Google]
tier_list_aug10.jpg
1MB, 2196x930px
>>151194906
I really can't control what kind of monster players I keep getting. I play a great deal of Support and Medic, and I am always focused by the Wraith. Any time I'm abducted I jetpack boost up once or twice and watch the helpless thing try to do something.

The most scary Wraiths are the ones constantly hitting those abducts and chaining them with the warp blast. I just felt I either got good at dodging those, rather than the skill level of the Wraiths dropping. I can tell when the opponent is a shitter, but those swimming in the sea of mediocrity can often be hard to judge accurately.

I've moved Wraith back up to T3, I suppose overall the change was more personally biased and uncalled for. In the end there's no way Wraith can sit in the same tier as Elder Kraken.

>[mandatory Tier List copy paste for CTRL+F fags]
>>
>>151196370
Since you have it listed

How in the hell do you beat a good Kraken?

The ones that perma float in the air for 45 seconds at a time raining down death? It seems there is no comp that can deal enough ranged damage while avoiding all the bombardment in a protracted dome fight.
>>
>>151196370
Markov should probably be moved to t2 tho
literally 10% dmg nerf
>>
>>151196808
Still one of the best all around picks. No real weakness. Consistent damage. Can deal with a lot of annoying chaff like kraken mines and gorgon spiders with the snap targeting lighting gun. Mines can actually help protect your team while all the other Assaults have little to no ability to help aside from damage.
>>
>>151196769
your best bet is to use good terrain to your advantage. that also means that a bad dome just means another two strikes to your team, or worse
also dont roach, kraken just laugh about it.
>>
File: 9678967.png (487KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
9678967.png
487KB, 600x657px
>>151196808
>half the assaults are tier 2
So we have on class that is actually balanced.
>>
>>151197304
trapper are balanced as well
>>
>>151197431
Trapper really isn't, the only thing keeping shitters like the Maggies and e griffin high is how good the 4 is.
>>
>>151196769
You need a character that's good at taking out his little floating balls or at least rockblocks them. It's the same deal with Gorgon and its spider.
>>
Got matched against a ESL monster with more than 20 times my play time. Can someone explain this 'skill' based matchmaking to me?
>>
>>151195756
Are you saying that Kala is a trap?
>>
>>151197942
based on overall win % is my guess. it really should separate for monster overall and hunter overall though.
>>
>>151198424
>dissolving the lines between genders, species , and identities
>endlessly brings up this "fact" to all those around her regardless of the ongoing conversation and making it an incredibly big deal that everyone MUST be a part of
>self destructive behavior that will end to her being a burned out dead corpse

Yeah, she is a trans alright.
>>
>>151196769
How do you beat a good Kraken? You don't.

The best you can do is have your teammates focus the banshee minese. If they run Grounder or the movement speed slow on attacks perk, you might as well kiss your ass goodbye. The only time they will miss that lightning strike if the terrain is heavily against their favor.
>>
File: angry.jpg (36KB, 486x399px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
36KB, 486x399px
>>151191082
Just why is Lazarus that bad?
I dont get it

Speaking of medics, after playing Val, her kit is incredibly bloated and should be nerfed. She's got so much good shit to her, tranquilizer that slows and tags the monster, a sniper rifle that deals a lot of damage and creates large weak spots that amplifies the damage dealt to monster by 2x and a heal gun, also healing burst.

And how do we fix Torvald?
>>
>>151199517
Clearly we need to give Torvald a tranquilizer mortar
>>
>>151199517
>Just why is Lazarus that bad?
His single purpose of healing the team. He cannot do it. All he is good for is if your team is already kicking the shit out of the monster and you can undo a strike as it runs for it's life. If the monster is actually dealing damage then he is worthless. Any monster worth his salt will simply camp the body waiting for the revive. Rendering the team unable to truly fight back.
>>
>two healing meteors drop on my downed body and heal me back to full
>doesnt revive
I am offended
This game is offensive
>>
>>151199517
because he can't heal and hunters are given a strike if he brings them back from the dead. so he has literally no fucking purpose against any half competent monster. You used to be able to sneak revives if the assault got his attention for 1s, now you need to keep him entertained for 3s for a revive. Really fucking retarded.
>>
>>151199517
Make his mortars work their magic faster or some shit.
>>
File: 1425232870382.jpg (11KB, 419x244px) Image search: [Google]
1425232870382.jpg
11KB, 419x244px
Thinking of buying Slim
Is there any way to make him work? Perks or anything?
I do not wish to buy Emet, Caira or either of Val's. ( and I already made the mistake and bought Lazarus, not falling for Quantum Caira doe [maybe] )
>>
Why the hell did they nerf Slim again ?
>>
>>151201256
Slim isn't that bad, but requires more work than for example Val. his smoke launcher is complete useless, though.
he works best with maxed out reloading perks.
>>
>>151201484
statistics said people had fun
>>
>>151201256
>Thinking of buying Slim

I wouldn't if I were you. They just nerfed him again and he was just barely viable before. His Spore Cloud Launcher is useless and is basically a visual fx dispenser (I also read somewhere that it's actually bugged and that hunters who shoot will have their name and hp bar become visible, regardless if the monster is standing in the dome).
>>
>>151201596

I'd argue capacity is just as good, just more expensive since no hunters have its superior versions in their progression unlock.
>>
>>151195331
We already have a Wraith Trap and it sucks ass.
>>
>>151201761
Sounds about right.
I'm waiting for the day when playing with pubs will become an absolute nightmare. Most of the hunters I get on my team are absolute drooling retards who just stand there when I'm boosting them as Sunny. Slim was (emphasis on was) the only medic I had fun playing before the nerf, now it's back to square one.
>>
>>151201256
i'd wait until his rework since only his gun and heal burst are notably useful. his healing bug is aight for some free chip healing during jetpack boosts though.
>>
File: Kratos smiling.gif (2MB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
Kratos smiling.gif
2MB, 244x244px
>read TRS official forum
>only vocal monster shitter discussing there
>'why nerfing grounder, it was perfectly fine'
>'full DR is not OP, because you're mission out on feeding speed'
>>
>people saying lazarus is balanced

My fucking sides. No other character was nerfed as hard as lazarus when 2.0 came around. Not even lennox comes close to the amount of nerfs that Laz got.
>>
File: 1460549984196.jpg (85KB, 424x736px) Image search: [Google]
1460549984196.jpg
85KB, 424x736px
For maximum asspain on parnell. Do you do reload/capacity/swap/dmg?
>>
File: 1382142341990.png (360KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
1382142341990.png
360KB, 600x718px
>>151204240
poor serbian medic
its already hard to remove monsters from premises
>>
>>151196370
https://www.reddit.com/r/EvolveGame/comments/4w3y1r/the_current_huntermonster_tier_list_according_to/

Guys, if at any point you thought you were shitters and still learning the ins-and-outs of the game, you should read the thread above.
>>
How am i supposed to keep my team alive as medic when the supports never do anything to help?
>>
>>151203483
>>151204240
Honestly I wonder with TRS even listens to monster main shitters, getting a win against a decent monster in pubs is nearly impossible.
You got monsters with 90% winrate for fuck's sake.

>but muh premades
Wew, that sure allows us to nerf hunters indiscriminately every fucking update.

>>151204585
Swap on tier 2 is the most important since it allows you to keep great DPS in rage mode. For tier 1 and 3 damage perks are a good choice but if you feel like you have trouble staying in the monster's face Rocket perks are good too.
>>
>>151204729

Sorry, I meant trappers. Monster is hugging my buts 24/7 and I can never get a peel
>>
we see Markov is much better than other assaults and we want to make everyone equally viable. so we nerfed Markov. what? you expected some buffs for the others? dont be silly, too much work.
t. TRS
>>
>>151204585
My personal preference is swap > lithium > rocket king.
For me it's all about keeping up with the monster.
>>
>>151204729
>>151205221
Pray for a retarded monster :^).
Other than that, there's not much you can do, you can try to play extra carefully but a good monster will always find a way to get your ass in pubs. Hank or Sunny are good choices as support to help protect the medic but it implies your team isn't shit.

>>151205373
Pretty much. I wonder if one day TRS will ever do something but objectively bad picks. The game has so many characters and yet I almost always end up picking a few ones because I know that my winning chances are slim to none with some picks.
>>
>>151204728
It's just leddit being leddit as usual.
>>
>>151204728
kek, a nice read
lellit are mouth breather
>>
jesus fuck, im even losing to goliaths now. I just can't get a good team in ranked. down to bronze master. I'm a good enough caira, but it's like trappers and supports don't even exist
>>
>>151207105
>even losing to goliaths
>even
Goliaths are good, though and unlike Wraiths and Gorgons they forgive many mistakes done by the monsterplayer
>>
>>151207105
Normal Goliath is quite retarded on damage since the buffs. You should not feel bad losing to those at all.

Even before the patch, 1000+ hour monster players with Goliath were a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>>151207105
I lose a lot and try the coop mode against bot monster... this is absurd easy.
>>
>>151207469
You would think bot matches would go smooth as butter.
You would think wrong, never underestimate people.
>>
>>151207761
It's imposible to lose against bot. What are you trying to say?
>>
>>151207761
matches last 3-5min, monster (always Goliath) never reaches S2
>>
>>151207469
>this is absurd easy

It is fun

No hacker, no autist and no retard as monster

I love all those loser tears who are pissed that pug groups can enjoy Evolve now.
>>
>>151208324
it's never an impossibility
your teammates might be complete fuck-ups or just afk for most of the match
you might have 3 leavers and you're left with a team of bots and it's actually possible to lose with this game's AI hunters because they're retarded
If you get caught in an environmental hazard like those plants, the bots wont try to save you, they just watch you slowly die, medic occasionally heals you but that's about it

Never question how fuckign bad people can be in games, and how stupid AI is, or sometimes how good it is.
>>
>>151209296
it could use more monsters, though
since they never reach S2, it would be nice to set sem to S2 or S3 from the start for additional awards
>>
File: 1463984570939.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463984570939.png
12KB, 246x200px
>emet isnt a meme pick guise
>>
>>151210197
At least he revived the support, I guess?
>>
>key earnings have been nerfed to the ground
>nerfing hunters some more

Thanks TRS, really making me want to keep playing.

Also,

>previous patch, "No Preference" advertised 20 bonus keys but was bugged and didn't award them
>went up to 150 and worked
>now it's 15

Are they smoking crack? What the fuck is wrong with these retarded developers?
>>
>>151210463
>now it's 15
It's 10
>>
>>151210463
the 150 and 100 was part of a bonus key weekend. The real values have been stated to be this low for awhile
>>
>>151210463
Meanwhile at TRS headquarters:
> all active players will be pissed when we wipe progress transitioning out of beta
> therefore cull playerbase intentionally, hoping those who do return for the final release take having to start from zero with less bitching
it is intentional and damn if it ain't working!
>>
>>151211143
>all active players will be pissed when we wipe progress transitioning out of beta
Is this a real thing? I'll probably quit playing if they wipe my progress.
>>
>see medic picks laz
>why not, guess I'll go bucket since he's supposed to be good with him
>my 4 reveals him to the monster
Was it always like this? What the fuck is the point of a cloak when your own team mate can reveal you to the monster?
>>
I just learned what direction you aim affects your leap as Goliath. Suddenly games are million times easier. What other dumb shit could I have missed?
>>
August 9th, 2016

>Monsters buffed
>Hunters nerfed

Golly gee, what a surprise. Those darn hunter players were having a bit too much fun this last week. Meanwhile, twitchtv/autismo and the 15 Evolve competitive players have all unanimously agreed that Monsters were UP; I guess we should buff them some more.

Care to take predictions for the next (week's?) patch notes /evog/?
>>
>starting to have hunters dodge if they don't get monster
>>
Why do people rate regular Markov better than Blitz Markov?

Whenever I play regular Markov, his lightning gun just feels very weak, it's only decent against wildlife

Blitz Markov gets huge damage multiplier on the Lightning Gun when you keep the tether on the monster and with good aim and fast movements, it's easy to keep on the monster, and it demolishes their health bar.

Explain
>>
>>151213303
Try keeping the gun on a kraken that never lands and is on the edge of every map spamming skills and attacks. Or the amount of assfuckery and interrupts almost every monster has
>>
>>151213303
good luck keeping that tether up against a monster with a brain

Blitzkov is fucking trash whenever all the monster has to do is press space to negate 80% of Blitzkov's damage
>>
>>151212367
>All monster abilities now count as melee attacks
>Monster ability cooldown reduced by 33% by default, can be increased by extra 33% through evolution
>Reduced primary weapon damage for all assaults by 20%
>Reduced Defense Matrix to 10% damage reduction from 50%
>Reduced medic healing across the board
>Maggie now only has one harpoon trap
>Wasteland Maggie has no harpoon traps
>Wasteland Maggie now deals no damage
>Daisy now stays at spawn like a good doggie
>Greatly reduced Griffin's harpoon range
>Increased hunter class ability cooldowns by 100%
>Hunters no longer receive passive abilities from albinos
>Lazarus' personal cloak now locks him from being picked at character select
>Hunters no longer playable

Anything else?
>>
>>151199517
make his mortar slightly aimable after shooting, like as in you need to keep the mouse key pressed and it tracks a bit if you do
>>
Anyone wants to team up? I'm in the /evog/ group chat.
>>
>>151213303
Much shorter range and if the monster farts in your direction the beam is broken. You have to keep the beam on the monster for 4 seconds at MINIMUM to break even. This is keeping in melee range but not being attacked.

Meanwhile OG Markov does good damage at a longer range and can get the full discharge off without being interrupted and can be switching to the rifle until it recharges.
>>
>>151213935

They should make a Monster Brawl mode. I'd probably have more fun at this point if they just allowed everyone to play monster and just duke it out. Kraken would still probably win though.
>>
>birds removed from cataclysm map
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>151216107
>birds

They should remove everything. Including the map.
>>
Holy shit, Cabot's damage was nerfed as well. Doing 130 per shot when I did 190 before the patch
>>
the new co-op is a bit repetetive, but at least I got 20k keys out of it + some perk that make real hunt a bit easier
>>
why do they try to force their stupid telemetry based balancing so hard when most new players play hunter side? it doesn't even have to be 50-50 right now and at low levels, it actually should be slightly skewed in favor of the hunters since there are more hunter players

shit monster players would still lose as monsters even if they are buffed but they just have more wiggle room in terms of mistakes

hunters have almost none despite having fucking 4 people on the same team

it's fucking infuriating reading the dev replies to criticism, they have their tm data and their heads so far up their own asses despite their stupid ideas causing the game to bleed to death
>>
so they made monster AI even shittier but at the same time made it so that the AI goliath can literally throw the rock in ANY direction while facing another and turning instantly in less than a millisecond

>stand behind monster
>see monster pick up a rock and aim it at the medic
>it lets go of the rock, throwing it without turning around
>but the rock suddenly hits me who is about 170-180 degrees behind where it was actually aiming
>later see it aiming and starting the release animation in my direction but then the rock actually flies in another direction

still a joke to beat but that kind of fuckery is just poor AI coding just like rubberbanding in racing games

TRS is truly amazing
>>
Daily reminder that Evolve could have nearly 100k players playing it right now and that number would be increasing little by little each week if the devs were competent instead of dumb retards.
>>
>>151219368
It could always do that.
>>
Not going to lie. When I get an utter shitter two games in a row as Hunter, trolling him by just forcing him to lose is absolutely fantastic. It's zero effort on my end but madness-inducing on their end.
>>
>>151197304
Balanced but a bit underpowered, really. I do my best as assault but 9 times out of 10 the stage one goliath comboes my medic/support down about when I get through his armor, and god forbid I let a pub guy play assault.

Also with all the traversal changes stasis feel virtually useless.
>>
>>151219794
it was fucky before but I don't remember it being that fucky before since it used to throw it in the direction of the throw release animation, now the rock can fly in any direction
>>
>its another monster plays like the biggest pussy on earth
>its that rerun AND hes playing kraken this time
>its another lazarus episode
>>
Get in the Steam chat if you want to play.
>>
>play grind mode
>get a genuine shitter medic that picks Slim and spams spore bubbles when chasing the monster, actually making it harder to spot it

all Slim needs to do especially in bot matches is to spam the shitty shotgun damage and then use burst as needed or spam that too

pretty sure he stopped playing at some point near the end since he didn't even come to the final dome, what a useless piece of shit
>>
You know... I never thought I'd dodge a coop AI match but then I saw that name.

That

Fucking

Guy

Fucking "dellerius".

One of the biggest shitters to EVER play this game.
>>
>>151224850
is that some streamer or some random shitter you played with previously?
>>
Is there a good video tutorial for each of the characters and monsters?
>>
Perks for hank and tech hank?
>>
>>151225901
there used to be in the FUCKING GAME, but TRS removed them
>>
Is Parnell the best long-range assault? Are there other options?
>>
>>151226062
Why? Also the voice acting for the tutorials is terrible.
>>
>>151225628
Random shitter that at least two, me and some other guy from here, has played with before.

He is extremely bad and would just make the match last longer than it should.
>>
>>151226153
because the game changed enough for some of them not to be valid anymore
>>
>>151226941
I'm guessing they're too cheap to update them.
>>
can we get a team for quick co op grind? the mode is so braindead easy and I don't want to deal with random idiots anymore + there should be the party bonus available I think
>>
>All this talk of meteors and self healing

I dropped Evolve Stage 2 for a week and a half. What the fuck did I miss?
>>
>>151227956
>What the fuck did I miss?

>hunters nerfed more
>coop vs ai (like hunt, but monster leaves)
>new map with meteors that fall and generate auras that damage or heal both monsters and hunters
>>
File: iloveyouhyde.png (61KB, 649x90px) Image search: [Google]
iloveyouhyde.png
61KB, 649x90px
aw shit man these apparently new fucking lines are fucking nice
>>
>>151229693
>New
>>
>>151230795
my Hyde's nearly level 40 and I have not seen those lines in stage 2 before
>>
>>151230925
Because you shouldn't see Hyde and Cabot together.
>>
>>151231017

cabot is a bro, cuck
>>
File: 1446772863433.png (1MB, 1201x884px) Image search: [Google]
1446772863433.png
1MB, 1201x884px
>38 games winstreak
>join a new match
>black screen
>game wont start
>force shut down the program
>que to a new match
>winstreak completely flushed

I am fucking ready to kill a nigga
>>
>>151232258
I've gotten the same shit. This game doesn't even work any more.
>>
>>151231017
Is it because they're both white?
>>
>>151232685
>Cabot
>White
>>
>>151219368
Don't forget hive mind AI
>>
>>151226106
Yes and mid range and close range. Don't spec into reload or capacity. Get swap and damage and change every time a weapon runs dry. The damage is nutty professor if you can aim in the least and let's you truly melt a bitch nigger if he focuses someone too long. Point blank or long range just fire whatever you have out. The reload and capacity means dick when they reload so quickly when offhanded.
>>
>pick monster in coop mode
>always get your second preference
>every single time

unless there's another one who knows this trick and chooses monster

nice work trs

anyway, enjoy your free 15 keys every time
>>
>>151226280
I think I played with him before,
> he got eaten by a man eating plant
>I freed him
>walking around like a lost puppy suspicious not to walk in to another one
>walks into another one
>free him again and he just walked around really slowly looking around in every direction possibl
>basically dead weight
>basically he was left behind and we fought monster in dome where we almost kill monster
>he is like across the map
>we ambush monster and kill him and mid ambush I'm pretty sure he got eaten by another plant
>>
>>151233339
well I mean you get 15 keys nonetheless for monster but you will also get your preferred grinding class as a bonus
>>
>>151219667
>nearly 100k players
That's a bit generous, but we would probably have a stable playerbase instead of being on life support
>>
>>151219667
Turtle Rock has been hit harder than any other AAA studio by the socjus meme. They've fired so many good technical workers in favor of sociology degree meme women.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 316x239px
>>151234806
>meme women
>>
>>151234806
Sauce, I want to read that.
>>
>have a nice 30 winstreak in grind mode
>game doesn't load
>just blackscreens
>"not responding"

I guess there goes another winstreak and the 150 winstreak will elude me forever if it keeps crashing randomly like this now.
>>
>>151218010
Did you damage monster? Cabot wasn't in patch notes, probably monster had damage reduction perks.
>>
>>151189292
Any new monsters added yet? If not I'm going back to overwatch general
>>
yet another game BTFO of itself with """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""balancing"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>151233178
>damage
>for a shotgun

explain
>>
File: quality.png (80KB, 1334x466px) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
80KB, 1334x466px
>This is after a brand new patch
>It still lost 500~ more players
>The new patch spike was lower than the previous day

Down to 5k peaks by the end of the week, I'm calling it now.
>>
>>151235447
Parnell's shotgun hurts point blank what is confusing?
>>
>>151235447
I'd say 60% if not more of parny damage is the rock it lawn chair. Not to mention when you land all the pellets the damage adds up.
>>
>>151235819
even if you stack damage, that's 19% applied to a 10 damage pellet

how is that not a waste

>>151235928
i suppose, maybe i just need to try it
>>
dmg% perks work best on attacks that have high single hit damage, not spread shit like shotgun pellets or low damage per bullet automatics

but since lennox was nerfed to shit and the perks as well, the perks are not even really worth it on her anymore
it's better to have boost/speed skills to catch the monster and be able stick to it and dodge heavier attacks when out of shield or medic range
>>
>>151236197
You don't stack damage on Parnell

That is the point
>>
>>151236197
Hunter damage perks were nerfed by 3% by the way.

So was everything else.
>>
stop being so shit TRS
you are making me REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It would appear that the wraiths rank 3 supernova is bugged and reduces the damage you do to 50 per hit, from the 60 per hit from rank 1 and 2.
>>
>>151240901
Quality entertainmentâ„¢
>>
>>151240901
TRS, truly the greatest dev team.
>>
>remove clutter from maps
>tone down clusterfuckery effects
>introduce a map variant that is more clusterfuckery than any other map available

well done, TRS, well done...

HOWEVER
>>
>>151235543
We are about 2 patches away from ded.
They are nerfing literally everything about the hunters every patch and buffing monsters.

I mean keep going TRS, you are almost there, the game is almost dead.

A FREEEEEE game is dying, sinking like a rock. Well done.
>>
CALLING IT NOW, THEY WILL NERF JETPACK RECHARGE NEXT PATCH!
>>
gobe go
>>
>>151243464
a few very minor monster nerfs but also buffs
hunters will be nerfed more

and another 2000 players gone because of it
>>
File: oh.my.god.gif (2MB, 276x225px) Image search: [Google]
oh.my.god.gif
2MB, 276x225px
>>151243954
So what's the next step in their master plan?
Crashing this game with no players?
They are getting no money, they are killing off ALL potential playerbase. Yet they don't stop , they just go full "fuck it" and are trying to sink it fast and hard.
What...what are they hopping to achieve?!
>>
>>151244406
I want to get off TRS's wild ride
>>
>like the game
>keep playing
>it will all be for naught
>the game will be gone before the end of the year

same shit happened with DI:E

fucking stupid devs making stupid decisions and killing games with potential
>>
Is there any way to actually make Turtle solo queue and actually play their own damn game
>>
>>151245909
they normally only play monster solo and when they play hunter they of course play in a team of their own people and twitchfags that are already competent etc

not true randoms
>>
>>151246346
Saw one of their balance guys(I think insane?) solo que as a hunter once.
>>
>>151246346
>>151245909
If the devs ever hope to have any idea about balance in this game they need to play 150 hours in SOLO QUE.
Without fucking 4 man premade team, to see what 95% of players experience every game.
>>
>>151246481
I did as well

he lost that time
>>
>>151247002
> hunters are op
>can't win a pub game because he doesn't have a premade team to help him out
>>
>>151242646
i regret buying a founders key
>>
>>151248193
as do I

I mean I got plenty of hours out of this game but it's going to die way too soon
>>
>>151246558
>hunters are op
playing hunter takes skill, you have to manage your own toon, and 3 other retards on your team
>>
>>151248193
>>151248363
Ah, well, what can you expect when they devs are legitimately perfect examples of Monster-Only shitters that have never solo queued in their life?

On top of that, they don't even queue with a couple friends that aren't amazing at the game to see what it feels like for a non-tryhard premade either.

The statistics speak for themselves, there's really no point in trying to convince them of anything because they're dead set on sinking this ship.
>>
>>151248363
Yeah
I mained monster. This game had a lot of potential and was fun for awhile but I've gotten bored of it when it became clear that every game was going exactly the same, even as a hunter.

I really do wonder what TRS has planned. Did they really never intend to ever include anything you have to pay for? Do they still think the game can be saved?
>>
>>151248657
>Do they still think the game can be saved?

TRS is deluded as fuck
>>
I am not giving up you faggots. We want shit changed?

Lets organize a meeting with one of the devs on their Discord. Lets have an open and constructive discussion instead of backseat commenting like pussies which is typical for this general it seems.

Fuck their forums. Spam them on Twitter or lets raid the Discord and have a talk.

If you care, then take action before its too late. I don't know about you but Imma hop on Discord tonight at about 3PM PDT. I'll dm one of the CM girls maybe she can get the balance guy to hang out and have a chat.
>>
>>151248934
I like your moxie, but you're a bit hopeful
>>
>>151248934
>If you care, then take action before its too late.
I don't care.
If the devs are So set out to kill their own FREE GAME. Then I don't think
1.)They can be saved from their delusion
2.)They should be saved from their delusion

It's 2-3 patches away from ded, just let them finish their job
>>
File: 1461789203497.gif (494KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1461789203497.gif
494KB, 500x259px
>>151248934
Yeah but I don't care though and I want it to fail at this point.

They deserve the crash and burn, and they certainly don't deserve any of my effort.
>>
>>151248934
the lead designer is an idiot who likes his telemetry data too much, it's impossible to get any game saving ideas (like making the game more about fun instead of making monster play easier and easier and that it's ok if hunters have a slight edge in wins especially for now) through his thick skull
>>
>>151248934
I """barely""" care
I've already moved on.
Maybe if they ever release behemoth i'll play again for a bit but if this game i dies, i won't care that much
>>
>>151249381
yo hold up *smacks lips* yo telling me I shoudln't balance the game around 5 premade teams that are in the tournaments and instead should balance the game around solo que where 95% of the player base is going to be?
>>
>>151248934
I'll watch, already being in their disco, but I don't know enough yet to make informed calls
>>
>>151249530
>Literally wanting the game to cater to casual retards with no friends
>"wahhh I should be able to win by my effort alone in a team based game"
Congrats on being a cancerous shitbag.
>>
>>151250269
>I rather the game be balanced around 4 man premade teams with perfect teamwork and mics that play in tourneys
>I don't care if 95% of players are suffering playing this game solo
>git gud shitter HAHAHA
>t.monster main and TRS

Look man, you can balance the game for the 1% of the population and have that 1% of population stick around a bit longer.
Just don't come crying to us when you are bored and sad of playing same 200 players over and over again.
>>
>>151249187
>>151249204
>>151249286

Aight. If you stopped caring, shut the fuck up or leave.

I am going to continue spamming them until they ban (at which point uninstall) or at least try and have a good conversation with meaningful feedback.

Telemetry data or not, I'd much rather push for action than shidbosding on an indonesian barn LAN café
>>
>>151250608
>Telemetry data or not, I'd much rather push for action than shidbosding on an indonesian barn LAN café
Is this your first game ruined by devs?
Awww how cute. I have been through this song and dance over 6 times now, I really learned that you should just bail early and not waste any time, money, energy into games that devs are set out to kill.
>>
>>151250872

No. This is actually my 9th game ruined by devs, but I'm not phased by trying, unlike a huge chunk of these jaded faggots on this board.
>>
>>151251179
By all means, go try it and waste your time. Don't act like a bitch though when others know better though.
>>
>>151251312

I am certainly not going to come back and complain on this board. I wanted to rally people so we can at least send a message, but tis fine I've done this before on my own with less momentum.
>>
>>151250608
haha, the fuck are you on about autist?
>>
>>151251603

I'm calling you out like the backwards swamp man you are :•DDDD
>>
Lets take a look at a PRO evolve hunter player playing in solo que :^)
Mind you this person plays in tourneys and wins.

tv/xxwardoomxx/v/82710499
Skipt to 7 hours 40 min for a perfect example.
>>
File: 1448488390437.jpg (388KB, 1711x2469px) Image search: [Google]
1448488390437.jpg
388KB, 1711x2469px
>Glances at official forums
>It's nothing but Monster mains telling everyone that monsters are hard to play and to watch out for the intense learning curve

There comes at point where it's not funny and you just want to watch the ship sink with them on it. Die, Evolve. And bring your shitters with you.

>>151252460
Also, hah. It's perfect. Just a little before 7:40 (like 7:38) is just him talking about how much of a bitch it is to play Hunter at this point.

Back in your grave, Evolve. No one wants you anymore.
>>
File: win.jpg (213KB, 1362x738px) Image search: [Google]
win.jpg
213KB, 1362x738px
>>151252835
>>151252460
Yeah, I just saw him winning against 40 winstreak twicth cunt with pubs kek

Assault rules, literally. Saved the day alone
>>
File: monster mains.jpg (493KB, 1156x894px) Image search: [Google]
monster mains.jpg
493KB, 1156x894px
>>151253405
> Saved the day alone
You know he is playing with a premade, right? RIGHT?! TELL ME MONSTER MAIN YOU AREN'T THIS RETARDED.
Also the monster let the team revive people for free.
He won by the skin of his teeth. If either factors weren't present he would have lost.

>>151252835
>It's nothing but Monster mains telling everyone that monsters are hard to play and to watch out for the intense learning curve
Yeah pic related.
>>
>>151253659
this explains a lot. the monster mains just have autism
>>
I think the game balancing might be bad when 1/3 of the characters aren't even viable in a pub setting. Inherently, monsters themselves are designed to be good as 4 hunter players so if one of those hunter players is garbage, then the hunters have no hopes of winning. Whereas with monsters, you literally don't need to rely on anyone else to do their job.
>>
File: kekies.jpg (222KB, 1363x871px) Image search: [Google]
kekies.jpg
222KB, 1363x871px
ahahaha
>that damage
>>
>>151253405
>plays 3 games against the same monster
>loses 2 games even with his premade
>wins the last game with his premade and by the fact the monster let them revive for free
>wins by the skin of his teeth
>Wow hunters are OP

Yeah, yeah delusional monster main showing up once again.
>>
>>151253818
Looks like a match where the Assault didn't do fuck all and there was a Cabot so the Trapper had more time to shoot

What about it?
>>
>>151253659
>You know he is playing with a premade, right? RIGHT?!
No, he does not.
The only pre-made guy was Sakusomewthing dude and he wasn't better at Evolve than me and I'm pretty bad.

Another guy was a random pub Monster main and barely played hunters.

Medic was random and he also quit in the end.

So no, it is not proper pre-made.

>Also the monster let the team revive people for free.
And? That's his mistake as a montser and their sucess as a hunter. It is not like he willing let them do that. Why are you stating it like some kind of advantage hunter had for free. They earned it, little faggot.

>He won by the skin of his teeth.
That's like how all the victories in pub with braindead people.
>>
>>151253791
That is the core of the issue.
But monster mains and TRS solution to that is to scream "git gud shitters, why don't you have a 4 man premade at all times"
Don't forget muh HUGE learning curve with monsters :^)
Don't forget monster mains taking great pride in stomping uncoordinated pubs, like it's a feat or something.
>>
>>151253920
must have been a torvald. his grenade and abe's shotgun plus cabot's damage buff would do huge damage
>>
File: oh-he-mad.jpg (93KB, 397x295px) Image search: [Google]
oh-he-mad.jpg
93KB, 397x295px
>>151253874
>>151253659
>being this assblasted that a good competitive played does MILES better than him in braindead pub
kek
the salt is real

GIT
U
D
>>
>>151253967
>you know he had a premade
>lol no he didn't have a premade
>he only had 1 guy who was a premade with him
WOW monster mains

>talk about solo que
>it isn't solo que, he is premade with a friend
>w-w-well that doesn't count HUNTERS ARE STILL OP!, they win 1/3 games, sometimes...

>Medic was random and he also quit in the end.
Yeah when he was dead

>And? That's his mistake as a montser and their sucess as a hunter. It is not like he willing let them do that. Why are you stating it like some kind of advantage hunter had for free. They earned it, little faggot.
Explain to me how exactly does a hunter EARN the monser completely ignoring a revive for FREE. You don't EARN the mistakes of your opponent.
The same way you as a monster main, don't EARN the 1 of the hunters running off from the group, doming you alone and then you promptly killing him for a free strike.

>That's like how all the victories in pub with braindead people.
Yeah, except if he wasn't premade with the guy, or the monster didn't give free revives, he wouldn't have won that 1 out 3 games.
>>
>Monster-Only autists will defend TRS's absolute dumbfuckery until Evolve's dying day
>They'll never admit the game died because of how shit it was for 4 out of 5 people
>They'll bullshit some excuse that they actually force themselves to believe about why the game died, like "muh learning curve"

The good thing is that the game will be dead in around 2~ weeks so they don't need to defend a flawed product for that much longer.
>>
>>151254139
>miles better
>winning one out 3 games against a monster by the skin of his teeth while with a premade.

Delusional monster main.
>>
>>151254191
this desu senpai hunters are alphas who just play the game and hop off monsters and the kind of turbonerds that go to forums when they are butthurt and complain. they are literally killing the game by being pussies that can't get good
>>
>>151254191
>>151254272
>git gut hunter shitter
>monsters have a HUGEEEEEEE learning curve
>git gut, you are getting rekt because you are just bad
>I have over 90% win rate because I am just so pro you see!
>WTF I LOST? FUCKING HUNTERS OP, my 100 win streak is RUINED! I need 10 patches worth of blanket hunter nerfs and monster buffs!!!!

t.every delusional monster main
>>
File: laughing bitches.jpg (53KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bitches.jpg
53KB, 446x400px
>>151254160
>WOW monster mains
Yes, they tend to be pretty bad as Huntersm especially on dodge. Both support and trapper were pretty bad on that in that game.

>Yeah when he was dead
Exactly. They managed to win against 40 winstreak main without a medic at all. All he did whole game is healing himself.

>Explain to me how exactly does a hunter EARN the monser completely ignoring a revive for FREE.
Are you literally autistic? Any mistakes monster makes or hunter force him to make is hunter's success REGARDLESS. They capitalize on that.
The monster made a mistake and hunters were damn good to notice it and use to their avantage. That means they are good hunters.
it is not like Monster were bad, the had 40 winstreak and won against Wardoom twice, until the latter picked up Assault and ravaged hi ass. Literally this was the breaking point in the rematches.

>Yeah, except if he wasn't premade with the guy, or the monster didn't give free revives, he wouldn't have won that 1 out 3 games.
>that fallacy after fallacy
Do you think if you keep repeating "monster gave them free revives!" over and over like a mantra it will change something? I can't and I won't take you seriously if you think this is something you can use as an argument. Monster made a mistake - hunters won. That means HUNTERS were BETTER than Monster. Easy as that.

If hunter would fail to use his mistake to their advantage then they would lose and that would mean monster is BETTER that hunter. But that wasn't the case.

This is what skill is - being able to notice mistakes your opponent did and using them against him and capitalizing on that. Hunter (that team pretty much consisted only one decent hunter) were more skilled.

--------

Anyway, the amount of salt I see in your raging post clearly indicates you were the Monster fag who got his ass raped by one decent player in the pub.

This is literally pathetic.
>losing as a monster
>in the pub

The kekiest of all keks.
please delete the game
>>
File: laughing-pigs.jpg (151KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-pigs.jpg
151KB, 1200x798px
By the way, this guy who is being assblastmad about his lose to Wardoom right now named Prodigy or something like that.

Point and laugh.

I will post twicth later top rub it in.
>>
File: 1468127001259.gif (2MB, 286x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468127001259.gif
2MB, 286x225px
>Playing Evolve at this point and not contributing to its death by not playing

What are you people doing? Just give up already. Let them have their 200 player peaks with a 20 player competitive scene. It's fine. You can let it happen, it's not a big deal. Better games have already suffered worse.
>>
>>151254605
>Any mistakes monster makes or hunter force him to make is hunter's success REGARDLESS.
>my opponents mistakes are MY SKILL
>delusional monster mains mindset as he stomps some pub retards who can't even switch weapons

>This is what skill is - being able to notice mistakes your opponent did and using them against him and capitalizing on that.
Yeah yeah, as I pointed out above, you think it's your skill stomping pubs because obviously all the mistakes they make is your pure skill.

>Anyway, the amount of salt I see in your raging post clearly indicates you were the Monster fag who got his ass raped by one decent player in the pub.
You literally have brain damage if from all my complaining about monster mains, you concluded that I am indeed some monster main myself.
>>
File: monster mains2.jpg (265KB, 1169x509px) Image search: [Google]
monster mains2.jpg
265KB, 1169x509px
>>151253659
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>151254361
i owned a monster main /evog/ sperg not too long ago. he cried hacks the moment we started beating his ass it was hilarious you can look in the archived thread and see it if you care
>>
File: monster mains3.jpg (286KB, 1167x576px) Image search: [Google]
monster mains3.jpg
286KB, 1167x576px
>>151256095
oh boy....
>>
Have they reduced the non preferred role bonus? Only got 15 keys
>>
>>151256495
my fucking sides don't they realize you can simply focus Hank and his shield won't mean shit
>>
>>151256551
Nah son the shitters have spoken
New hunter nerfs incoming, enjoy seeing hank drop through the tier list faster than the game's playercount
Plus more lazarus nerfs because why the fuck not :^)
>>
I miss Blitzkov.

Doing 1/3 damage for 80%+ of the match feels terrible. Every single accidental hit or movement the Monster makes reverts his damage back to Trapper levels.

They honestly might need to make it tick up faster if they ever want to see him played again. That long of managing to be close range while not getting tapped is pretty much impossible once real Monster players start getting involved.

I understand they're on a crusade to make the Hunters shit and possibly kill their game, but the garbage Hunters need buffs even though they're rapid firing High Explosive N.E.R.F. rounds into crowds of their playerbase.
>>
>>151256551
Don't you realize you are talking about a monster main? They are delusional as fuck.

>>151256659
Hank and jetpack recharge is getting nerfed next patch.
Also abes shotgun.
>>
kraken is still 9 fucking levels of bullshit. he had a 90% ban rate in TOURNAMENT play, and he still hasn't gotten a nerf? Are you fucking serious.
>>
>>151257361
Hes actually getting a buff.
>>
>>151245608
Happened to Nosgoth too...
>>
Rib in bebberonies ebolb :--DDDD
>>
>>151201256

He's not great, but he can be viable.
He really benefits from a Sunny or a Hank.
As for perks I go regen/reload/reload
The extra 20hp per sec counteracts his nerf to a degree, and you really need all the help you can get in terms of survivability. Reload is self explanatory, as his spore cloud isn't even worth the time it takes to switch to it, just just spend 99% of your time on the leech gun and throw out a bug when the situation arises.
Good Krakens and Gorgons generally shit on him.
>>
>>151256659
But anon, telemetry says Lazarus is the absolute best medic. :^)
>>
Another day in pubs, another day with a Parnell who never uses super soldier or shoots the damn monster when I'm amping. Lost to a shitty wraith thanks to that.
>>
File: 1457748553481.jpg (220KB, 733x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457748553481.jpg
220KB, 733x800px
Will they ever fucking update their abilities so it matches what they really do. Almost everything they say Laz does is fucking lie. His weapon isn't silenced. His cloak doesn't actually hide you but reveals you instead. His device still fucking gives you ticks if you revive a dead player.
>>
>>151245608
>DI:E
What's that?
>>151259783
But regen doesn't work after getting damaged, why not take move speed or jetpack?
>>
>>151256551
too late, TRS will see this post and the vocal shittery and nerf Hank even more
>>
>>151260449
>community wanted a better ability description so they know what it does
>TRS literally copied the text you see when pressing Esc to the ability window

I dont want to know that a gun goes pew pew and a healing beam heals you. I wanted fucking NUMBERS, ffs TRS
>>
>>151261802
It doesn't matter what the numbers are, as long as they're higher than zero monster players will complain that hunters are OP, TRS pls nerf hunters they managed to hit me once and damaged my armor and it made me sad
>>
So this cataclysm map seems god awful for monsters, how is it for hunters?
From what I've seen unfold cabot is by far the strongest assault ingame now.
>>
"Hp regen perk for monster is a good option to add
Dont be mad hunter players
you have perks too bruh"

"hunters can t remove strikes
why should the monsters regen their hp"

"Hunters can by laz
Don't expect to see a full hp monster everytime"

Thanks Discord, for proving you don't know how to play the game
>>
>next patch
Lazarus glove just let you revive instantly, instead of pressing E for painful seconds. But it gives strikes.
See? We fixed Lazarus.
t. TRS
>>
>>151262264
Can't believe these people exist. I hope Evolve will be a case study in years to teach folks that retards should never ever be in charge of balance in a multiplayer game.
>>
>>151260449
>expecting TRS to put actual effort in
Whoa son, we can't afford that kind of extravagance
Changing text descriptions means we'd have to forego an entire one hunter nerf to get the patch out on time, don't you know how game development works?
>>
>>151262264
.... J-Jesus Christ almighty... is this for real?
>>
>>151262915
You bet it is.
>>
>>151263185
At the risk of exposing myself to fatal amounts of weapons-grade self-delusion... link?
>>
>some fag adds me to tell me the goliaths aren't tanky at all and in fact need health buffs
>>
anyone want to grind babby coop mode together?
>>
File: 058.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
058.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>151262264
So playing like a pussy is even more rewarding even though they can already regen their armor almost instantly. Whoever thought this was a good idea should be shot.
>>
>>151263963
honestly they need to have their limbs torn off as slowly as possible
>>
>>151263262
https://discord.gg/Evolve
I think this is it

Found this while looking for it though
• Got feedback or suggestions for Evolve?
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/c/suggestions

Probably has less traffic the a leper hooker with downs
>>
>>151262440
>Lazarus glove now gives strike upon revival of incap or dead hunters, in exchange the pickup time for the glove is .5s, cooldown is reduced from 20 to 7 seconds

He'd actually be really fucking good if this happened.
>>
>>151263708
What's your profile ?
>>
>>151264779
I'd say he'd be worth it if it was that and no strikes. Keeping the strikes would just result in a team of cripples who die to a midly erect wind
>>
>>151264779
I rather have Emet at that point who can just do a full team revive.
>>
the reason behind the stupid co-op AI is apparently because its the tutorial AI to test co-op. thats the reason there is only Goliath monsters right now.
TRS might implant the normal AI or a better one next patch. right now this stupid monster dont run after dome fights, stops to kill animals that it doesn't eat and refuses to evolve.
>>
File: 1469360817847.jpg (935KB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1469360817847.jpg
935KB, 2100x1400px
I'm new to hunters after 30hours of monstering; for my boy Crow I run efficiency, swap and jetpack recharge, right?

For actual gameplay send bird in one possible monster juke direction then run the other and stasis>rifle until reload>sasis>repeat?
>>
Why isn't cabot a hunter?
>>
>>151265131
>right now this stupid monster dont run after dome fights, stops to kill animals that it doesn't eat and refuses to evolve

Only if you constantly slow him (btw. I have seen worse monster player than the bot).
Love this mode. No more monster player, who either sucks or is an autist.

Now I can enjoy the surrounding and the gameplay. I hope this esports garbage will end. If I want a challenge, I challenge myself with other real life things than "challenging" some retarded kids on the internet.
>>
>>151263708
>>151264834
I'm in too
>>
what is the optimal team for burning through coop? I'm thinking either slim/cabot/abe/torvald or laz/cabot/abe/parnell.
>>
>>151234806
give sauce
>>
Welp, that's it folks I am finally giving up, the devs are beyond retarded. What is truly infuriating is that when this game reaches 200 players again, the devs are going to be blaming the concept of evolve instead of their incompetency. I am back to playing bethesda shit and indie games until Civilization VI comes out. It was nice knowing shitposting with you, cya in /fog/ in the meantime
>>
>>151265606
>I can enjoy the surrounding and the gameplay.
The current state of the bot is not to have so much fun now ...
>>
>>151265849
Who cares. For now it's imposible to lose.
>>
File: 1463486513480.gif (47KB, 1001x985px) Image search: [Google]
1463486513480.gif
47KB, 1001x985px
>>151266229
>he doesn't want to grind optimally/as fast as possible
>>
>>151266462
>he doesn't want to grind
Yep, I played this shit no mode twice and I'm not going to lose more time, shitter.
>>
File: 1470547404811.jpg (19KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
1470547404811.jpg
19KB, 480x405px
>>151266525
>gain ez fast keys and exp and level all the worthless characters not viable for actual hunt mode
>m-m-muh precious time
>>
>>151266664
>Playing games in a boring way.
>Grind against the wall.
Get a job.
Shitter.
>>
>>151266940
Get out, dumb normie.
>>
>>151265414
He is though
>>
>>151265849
I use the hunter I need to level up or hunters that would drag down the team performance in real hunts, like Lazarus or Tech Hank
thats all.
>>
>>151266965
Yeah, a job.
>>
>>151266940
>>151267057
>Because I don't like things, everyone can't like things.
Fuck off mate.
>>
>>151267006
looks like it's bad idea to even play coop with /evog/

fucking stupid tryhard mentality even in coop mode as if hunter picks make a noticeable difference in braindead mode
>>
>>151267074
That's a wrong fucking image upload oops
>>
>>151267076
Seriously, do you like to play against this no AI monster? What the fuck...
>>
>>151267246
Maybe, but you have to suck my dick to find out.
>>
>>151267246
nobody likes it but it's not the point

it's not fun playing vs a shitty monster in regular hunt and it's even less fun fighting those 1k+ hour autists with retarded pub hunters

coop mode is just chill grind and you can play any hunter and still win easily
>>
>>151260676

It doesn't? Well shit. probably jetpack efficiency then.
>>
File: 1392060640671.png (171KB, 467x413px) Image search: [Google]
1392060640671.png
171KB, 467x413px
>>151267158
if it's any consolation, I'd say it's a pretty alright image upload. You did well, anon-kun.
>>
>>151267428
>>151267454
Ok, enjoy your grindfest... shitters.
>>
>>151267724
Psssh...nothin personnel...kid...
>>
File: 20160802_144340.png (2MB, 1317x1904px) Image search: [Google]
20160802_144340.png
2MB, 1317x1904px
>coop mode skews winrate telemetry in hunter favor by a massive margin
>TRS nerfs hunters so far into the ground the only way they can win is against the retarded AI
>>
I just remembered this little happening from the first week Stage 2 was live

>Monster leaves as we drop
>AI took control
>Lennox player says something like "Alright scan the AI is really difficult"
>I couldn't stop myself from saying "No they're not what" in a laughing tone
>He gets flustered and gets adamant about it
>I'm like nah brah they don't do anything
>He says "Alright fine whatever I'll just do this"

>Starts shooting the ground with the autocannon

The fuck? What is he even doing? Pouting at me like I care over the internet or something?

>Notice Monster HP bar slowly dropping
>We're just in the middle of the map, no monster nearby
>Starts fisting the air
>It dies
>He starts talking shit
>The whole time I'm like ???? what are you even on about autismo

I think I met the original hacker and didn't realize it until just now
>>
File: 125799654.jpg (38KB, 509x392px) Image search: [Google]
125799654.jpg
38KB, 509x392px
>>151268151
>coop mode skews winrate telemetry in hunter favor by a massive margin
>TRS nerfs hunters so far into the ground the only way they can win is against the retarded AI
TRS isn't that stupid, roit m8
>>
>>151268151
normally one would just consider this a joke
with a dev team as retarded as TRS I am worried because of this
>>
>>151268151
I could genuinely see them using the "data" from that mode to dilute their other TELEMETRY so they could fuck hunters even deeper into unplayable valley.

They'd really do it to I'm not even fucking around
>>
>>151268151
>hmm hunters win 99% of the matches against the bot
>we have come up with a solution!
>we doubled the monster's damage output, gave it 100k HP and made it so that it spergs out at someone until they die if they get close to it
>enjoy these improvements, dedicated fans
>>
>>151268586
There's a shitter literally saying Laz is fine in Steam discussions because he has 60% winrate. This is the kind of people TRS listens to.
>>
File: over_2.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
over_2.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Are we fucking play videgame or what?

Join the chat and let's do some publosing together
>>
>>151268297
Tripwire used telemetry to say demo did the most damage to justify it being good, forgetting details like "overkill damage" "heads have less health than bodies" and stuff.
By that point I fully believe trs to be equally or more incompetent than twi, so...
>>
>>151268675
I hsve 100% with him. He's fine.
>>
>>151268675
I have a 70% win rate with Laz but that doesn't mean he isn't shit.
>>
>>151269036
Playing less the ten games which can easily get a 100% if that's the case Waggie is one of the best trapper who needs a nerf.
>>
>>151269036
Yeah, I have a 100% winrate with torvald out of 4 matches, nerf please.
>>
>>151269384
I think he was being sarcastic
>>
>>151269384
just play co-op
many of my new characters have 100% win rate with over 50 games
>>
constant shitting on Laz really gnaws on the credibility of /evog/'s opinion on things, even it's just two shitters and one of them is a monster maining retard

I mean these neckbeards even shat on Parnell and he's fine
>>
>>151269683
>50 games
I feel bored only reading it.
>>
>>151269781
>/evog/ is one person
>>
>>151269868
then don't read it fag face
>>
>>151269781
No, Parnell is terrible, second worst assault, buff pls.
Actually just buff all the assaults, they didn't get buffs when stage 2 buffed the monsters to be viable at stage one and only got nerfs since, they simply can't do meaningful damage before the first strike at stage one even with a tanky team if the monster is running any perks.
>>
>>151269781
parnell is FUCKING GARBAGE compared to his pre-stage 2 version. Same with Laz and Waggie. Now I'm not saying parnell is bad currently, but the fact that all the assaults have had their damages toned down so much (except for markov who pretty much stayed the same from stage 1 > 2 which is part of the reason he's so good) is absolutely ridiculous.

Parnell got a 25% damage hit to his shotgun, a 40% hit to rocket damage, he lost his free reload speed from super soldier, he lost 15% of his free movement speed from super soldier, he lost his (minor) free weapon swap speed during SS.

Lennox used to deal 550 damage a punch on launch. before stage 2 came around she did 450 damage a punch which they confirmed was gonna be lowered a bit in exchange for removing the movement speed penalty on her plasma lance attacks. Her fucking autocannon did 55 damage a shot. almost the same damage as a single crow shot and could headshot before it was nerfed several times.

and the entire time that they're nerfing these hunters, they're straight buffing the monsters. I can't even play slim anymore after the nerfs they just did to capacity and weapon swap + his healing because he just feels like a shitty emet
>>
>>151270842
The future of this game is hunters against retaded bot and monster against 4 retarded bots.
>>
>>151271469
>The future of this game
you sound very optimistic
>>
>>151271652
People are actually playing against the no IA bot.
It seems that this coop formula would work.
>>
>>151199517
>Mortars are now two-stage rockets that fly directly upwards when torvald fires and after a delay they launch themselves at high speed to where he is currently aiming
>Shrapnel grenades are launched from mortar as an ability with a 5 second cooldown so you don't have to waste time pulling it out
>Shorty gains 1 damage per pellet for each hit landed with no pellets missing (reset after mag is empty)
That or just make him into a Parnell skin
>>
>>151271897
Yea also judging from a lot of forum threads of monster only players whining and people saying laz is fine, a good percentage of the player base might be retarded
>>
wait, so is the monster health regen already in, or are they just planning to add it?
>>
>>151273570
the assets have existed since the original game (albino tyrant buff) so it's entirely possible that they could implement it. I would hope they aren't that retarded, but this is TRS.
>>
>>151273570
no health regen for monster yet and they are not planning to add it, but give monster shitter enough time to cry very loud and we will see.
there will be monster passives, though. maybe one of them will be health regen, it wont surprise me
>>
>>151272021
>Torvald gets double the amount of projectiles per shotgun blast that he currently gets
>Torvald murders weak points now, is now balanced and not trash
>Mortars remain basically only to make Monsters fuck off of bodies or corners

or

>Torvald's Mortars now have triple the previous movement speed (why do they move like they're made out of foam or something?)
>Torvald can now hit more mortars, Torvald is balanced

Hire me TRS I'll fix all your shit.
>>
File: 1470040177470.jpg (70KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
1470040177470.jpg
70KB, 300x444px
/evog/ if you ever see; Frankenstein, Kainnemesis and toaster in a game, either dodge or start recording. Played against these guys twice now, first time I just thought they were good, I was playing GOliath only got 2 strikes and they killed me I thought it was just a close game, 2nd time I fucking stomped them both times I got domed, 2 striked on medic and support, 1 on assault. As soon as their medic went down in the 3rd dome their assault toggled and I died in 2 seconds flat with full armor and hp. They've all got 1000+ hours too.
>>
>monster AI in co op doesn't use traversals to escape
>ignores people shooting at it to stop and kill shit and then walk away from it
>in the two games I played multiple people with 40+ winstreaks implying they actually grind this gamemode for whatever reason
Jesus how do people find that fun?
>>
>>151274316
They want to unlock everything within <1 week of playing, instead of unlocking <2 weeks of playing normally.
>>
>>151274316
its shit but we know its the retarded AI from tutorial. TRS might update it in the next patch, but why they didn't start with the normal AI or "the better AI" they claimed to have now is a mystery
>>
>>151274316
it's not about fun

it's about exp, keys and getting to use all the shit hunters instead of the handful of viable ones
>>
>>151274584
I mean you get shit to elite in 100 matches or so played; surely an actual match is more fun than following a fucking monster for 1minute before it's dead.
>>
>>151274316
They are called shitters.

>Friendly Remainder: If you are butthurted by this reply, you are a shitter.
>>
>>151274749
>run after some faggot for 20+ minutes because your team is shit and can't do any proper damage or catch it
>even if it looks like you are going to win you lose because one of the retards on your team fucks up hard

yes, fun
>>
>>151275000
>run after something going in a straight line for 60seconds while holding m1
>fun

I'd take the 20minute match and loss over 20runs of this same repetitious bullshit.
>>
Recommended point spread for moliath? And does fire breath apply poison perks?
>>
>>151275000
>one of the retards on your team fucks up hard
If all of these guys goes to play against the retard bot, maybe the players left in pubs will be no retards!
>>
>>151274647
it is better AI, just not what a normal person would consider better. instead of being better at monster the AI is better at feeding shitters wins, which makes them feel better and not complain about monster being OP. by lessening the complaints against monster in combination with skewed telemetry from coop this leaves TRS open to nerf hunters/buff monsters even more. because of this the shitters that are satisfied stay in coop instead of dropping the game, which lets them boast about their player count, how great they are at balancing, and ruin the game to their hearts content.
>>
>>151275135
you are free to do so

no need to be a bitch about it if others don't enjoy what you enjoy, kid, you don't get to decide what others prefer
>>
>>151275559
I'd prefer if the community didn't get split because of garbage players who are only playing to unlock backgrounds and skins.
>>
>>151275191
I take breath 2 and smash/charge 1 at stage 1, breath 3 and smash/charge 2 at stage 2, and then rock 2 at stage 3.
my perks are brawl>feed speed>armor.

only your M1 attacks apply poison.
>>
>>151273570
I don't think they are, just someone whining and wanting it
>>
>>151275768
Thanks, and annoyed about M1 only applying poison, but that's me being in love with DoTs. Guess I'll look at other perks.
>>
>>151275647
so you want to play with garbage players in hunt mode where they shit up games and only play to unlock that same shit?
>>
>>151275768
>leveling fire breath on moliath
Wrong version lad.

>>151275191
stage 1: one in everything, stage 2 two in everything but firebreath, stage 3 three in rock and charge. firebreath level 1 on moliath is better than level 3 on golly's.
Perks are dependent on how you feel, but the stable shitter build is "brawl>feed>armor" but if you're comfortable with your ability to not be bad at game I personally go feed>recovery>recovery.

As to your poison question, nothing but melee will apply poison but all skills apply a 200 damage bleed that is refreshed with each skill hit.
>>
>>151275559
>t.shitter.
>>
avoid this moron
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035159128/

completely braindead chat spammer that can't even play Lennox properly and only uses the cannon (poorly)
>>
>>151276449
Umad?
>>
>>151276426
>ad hominem

nice one, kiddo :^)
>>
>>151276585
why would I be? he wasn't even needed to beat the shit AI monster
>>
>>151276057
take my point spread with a grain of salt btw. I don't take rock until S3 because I feel like it takes too long, is too easy to dodge, and leaves you immobile for the duration. it makes for a great wombo combo with smash followed by rock, but I prefer the flame breath combined with traversals to keep constant dps on people and stay mobile.
>>
I wonder if the game would be balanced as is if they added a fifth hunter who could take any class.
>>
>>151277323
bad hunters would still get shit on by competent monsters and competent teams would shit all over every monster ever.
>>
>>151277323
>2 assaults
>or 2 medics
>balanced
>>
>>151276602
>t.shitter: Person unable of winning against human monsters that need to play against retarded bots to grind endlessly and tries to convence other people that this terrible grind mode is fun and that he is having fun.
>>
>>151277531
>balanced as is
>implying they haven't nerfed hunters so hard you need 2x medic simply to keep up to monster buffs
>implying the game is slightly balanced as it is now
>>151277459
So nothing changes? I admit that it would skew "high tier" play even further to the hunters, but it would make public about 50/50 I think
>>
File: 1470433008140.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1470433008140.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>151276714
>I feel like it takes too long, is too easy to dodge, and leaves you immobile for the duration.
Yes, that's why you upgrade it and also use it primarily when running off ledges to continue to move while throwing. level 1 rock throw is slow and easy to dodge but if you hold the key for a second most shitheads burn their boosts opening them up for an easy rock; however the tradeoff is you take a bit extra damage standing still for an extra second.
>I prefer the flame breath combined with traversals to keep constant dps on people and stay mobile.
You do realize if you do that all it takes is a single healing burst to negate what you've done, right? Flame breath is to apply the bleed DoT to everyone to do damage while you fistfuck the support or medic, it's not like normal Goliath where you use it to focus someone down.
Sounds to me like you're playing Moliath like Gorgon, you should be up in that ass forcing people into corners.
>>
>>151277323
Who would be the best class to double though? Medic? Assault? Damaging support/trapper?
>>
>>151277671
>more ad hominems with a stronger smell of buttmad

quality posts, kiddo :^)
>>
File: do_not_despair.jpg (84KB, 211x422px) Image search: [Google]
do_not_despair.jpg
84KB, 211x422px
>attempted to redpill TRS on their own forums

Why did I even bother, there's brown-nosing children with over 12000 posts gobbling up the patch notes, thinking every change is justified because TRS know better than the community does.
>>
>>151277874
assault followed by medic then support and finally trapper
>>
File: 1442089466871.png (88KB, 214x239px) Image search: [Google]
1442089466871.png
88KB, 214x239px
>be in party with a buddy
>game literally splits us up into two different games
thanks TRS, for your wonderful matchmaking

>>151277874
>Emet for neat overall heals and quick respawns
>Val for concentrated heals and DEM TRANQS
>monster's face when
>>
>>151277874
double support for damn sure.
>>
>>151278221
>Hank + Cabot
>nobody dies while the monster gets melted
>>
>>151278072
>quality posts
Thanks, it's essential to know where you belong.
>>
>>151278416
hank+hank
>>
>>151278469
get back in your trash can, faggot
>>
>>151278221
>>151278416
>>151278504
>/evog/ too dumb to even know what would be op with a fifth hunter that can use any class

Classic.

I hate you all. You are about as dumb as a TRS dev.
>>
>>151278851
Nice argument shitter.
Have a nice grind.
I have to go to work.
Ciao!
>>
>>151277846
I do force people into corners and stay on them. I use flame breath as more of a gap closer and/or while they're jetpacking/roaching. if OG's flame breath lasted as long as MG's I'd use him instead.
>>
>>151279027
>what would be op with a fifth hunter
literally anything you shitter
>>
gg ez
>>
>>151279147
While MG's flame breath lasts longer and does overall more damage than OG, it does less DPS meaning it's much easier to DPS through.
I do recommend trying it out with only one point in flame breath, the damage/range gained is minimal compared to maxing the 3 other perks instead.
>>
>>151279443
>it does less DPS meaning it's much easier to DPS through.
I meant it's much easier to heal through*
>>
>>151278221
>Cabot + Kala
The game would probably just bug out and cause the armour reducer to eat into the monsters hp
>>
File: 1459629266759.jpg (17KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1459629266759.jpg
17KB, 250x245px
>>151279105
>dumb wage slave normie scum

LMAO enjoy making your kike bosses wealthier
>>
>>151278151
>Why did I even bother
Why do you, the game is heading towards ded, fast.
Even when it will be 1000 players, they will say everything is fine and balance is tip top.
>>
>>151280014
and the amount of complaints will have gone down a lot so they have done something right :^)
>>
>>151280126
When the game is fully dead and no players playing it, they will have achieved the perfect balance.
>>
>play against some goliaths
>stage 1 their punches and abilities don't do a whole lot of damage

>play against other goliaths
>their punches take away about 2/3rds of a hunter's hp and all their abilities do rediculous damage despite having all 4 at stage 1

I'm pretty sure perks aren't enough to do that big of a difference in damage. Is there a common trainer or table people are using to do this?
>>
I don't know if it's just me but I feel that for a while now the vast majority of matches I've played have been pretty one sided. It feels like either my team is drooling retards/monster has a brain (or both), or the monster is a complete shitter. I have played very few matches that I could tell where balanced and even among them a good part is just because my team AND the monster were retards.
>>
>>151281349
>tfw you lose to an actual little kid playing wraith because your val didn't heal at all or was 200+ away.
>>
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/cataclysm-and-co-op-update-2-05-discussion-thread/97903/181

/evog/
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>151282051
>>151281349
its good balanced. just imagine you played perfectly together and didn't make a single mistake. the monster would be fucked.
>>
>>151282872
read the thread, many reasons were given why he is full of shit
>>
>>151282872
Didn't that guy offhandedly mention in a thread that they tweak damage/health depending on the hunter party size?
>>
>>151282872
>Is it because Hunters just aren't used to losing?
Are they really this delusional?
>>
>>151283582
Yes, they literally don't understand why they lost 40k players after the game went free and why people are so mad and still leaving.

Literally
>they must be mad because they bad, they need to git gud XD
>>
I think Evolve's lead designer is the biggest retard on TRS. He's full normie, too.
>>
>>151284397
>He's full normie
the worst kind. I bet he goes out on weekend drinking with friends, instead of playing vidya. no wonder they have no idea what to do
>>
File: 1429667391238.png (265KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
1429667391238.png
265KB, 637x477px
>>151282872
Pretty much told /evog/ this yesterday, came to the conclusion they're just irredeemably bad.

They literally invented a new math to explain why they can't win despite having a statistical advantage.
>>
File: 1470401808415.png (1MB, 1440x1787px) Image search: [Google]
1470401808415.png
1MB, 1440x1787px
>>151282872
>players have been leaving in droves, includimg my friends, because hunters are getting nerfed constantly
>>lol you're wrong, look at these pie charts showing that hunter win rates are dropping
>>
>>151284664
>Week 1
>players have been leaving in droves, includimg my friends, because it takes 15+ minutes to find a monster to play against
>>lol what do you mean I'm bad, just because hunters won 65% of games and I've got a 0.5 win rate doesn't mean shit
>>
>>151284916
>play monster, win 90% of my games
>some other shitters claim monsters have HUGE learning curve, and that they are very very haaaard :(
>>
>>151285040
>Win 90% of my games playing Hunter
>Everybody claims I'm a Monster because It's inhumanly impossible to actually "git gud"
>Laz
>Tier 5
>>
"Absolutely amazing. Thank you again, TRS, for fucking up the game for monsters even further.

As if it wasn't hunter favored enough, you add a game mode in which meteors hit which take down 2-3 armor or 1 health bar for monsters while doing LITERALLY NOTHING to the hunters, but knocking them back and doing damage which any medic can heal by sneezing on them insantly. And they seem to be super attracted to monsters because they fall pretty much exclusively at monster location.

Not to mention the healing ones, those are the best. Fucking ultra heal on the hunters, but don't even work for monsters. Don't even need a medic, just take jump height perk and jump around in meteor impacts and you'll be fine.

Not to mention monster perks getting nerfed more and more with each patch, again forcing people to spam CDR or Movement/Feeding speed."

mentally impaired monster players top kek

hunter player = alpha
monster player = beta
>>
>>151285208
>90% win rate with soloQ hunter
Even tournament player hunters in this game can't get that winrate, but I know you will claim any kind of bullshit to suit your needs.
>>
>>151285351
what was that goy even on? did he stand still or some shit? why didn't he dodge when voteskip failed?
>>
>>151285208
sure thang ;^)
>>
>>151285480
That's because tournament players play Val and Caira both of which have abysmal win rates compared.
>>
>>151285208
>hello I am shitposter
>I post stupid shitposts
>hehehe

here's a (You), you fat fuck
>>
File: here.jpg (28KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
28KB, 386x600px
>Play co-op
>Try Torvald to see if he is shit
>he is
>np team will carry me
>Healer cannot heal
>Trapper only uses his primary weapon
>did not scan once
>Support is cool guy Cabot
>Win due to time expiring
>Pic unrelated

I learned my listen well.
>>
File: 1428979792625.png (207KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1428979792625.png
207KB, 1000x1000px
Reminder most people in the /evog/ group and discord are pre-level 25.
>>
>>151286525
>he can't even handle coop as Torvald

uninstall
>>
>>151286525
I hope you recorded that game so you can show TRS that bad players can't even get a real win against a retarded bot. and then they'll nerf hunters harder because all they see is hunters winning too easily against their perfect AI.
>>
File: 1454012769852.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1454012769852.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>151286656
>caring about or using either
>>
>>151285351
> Fucking ultra heal on the hunters, but don't even work for monsters.
Bitch that's bullshit, they green fields heal a good two three bars of armour in about a second. I thought the cunt was cheating initially, because his armour wasn't dropping despite me managing to land a couple hot mortar loads on his face
>>
>>151285351
is this the Evolve equivalent of the shadow of Mordor copypasta with its bikini elves and dumb birds?
>>
>have under 30 hours of playtime
>run into monsters with over 350 hours of playtime
Nice game
>>
>>151288083
ded* game.
4/5th of the playerbase left.
Hint: the monsters stayed.
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (37KB, 347x270px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
37KB, 347x270px
>>151288083
>Have 1000hrs of playtime
>assault on my team is a rank 0 parnell who doesn't use super soldier
>>
>>151287764
no idea of what any of your stupid post means you flaming autismo
>>
>>151287278
>I thought the cunt was cheating initially
I'm still convinced they are, I just lost against a Spider that tanked the entire team at stage 1 for 4> minutes but couldn't get any strikes because of Laz.
>>
File: 1536112481635.jpg (111KB, 658x428px) Image search: [Google]
1536112481635.jpg
111KB, 658x428px
>pub hunt, what can go wrong right?
>goliath, lvl40, 300+ hours
>my team is around lvl13, sub 10 hours playtime
>get raped at stage 1

goliath needs some serious balancing, he's way to weak
>>
>>151287764
no problem m8. Basically I'm saying "Why are you lying?".
>>
>maggie dps got nerfed so hard she cant even interrupt a monster destroying the relay
wew
just lost a match because of this

monster bashed the relay from full hp to zero completely ignoring maggie trying to stop him
gg TRS
>>
>>151289381
TRS balance lead here, I got the fix.

We'll halve Daisy's HP. And speed.
>>
>>151289494
God bless you, I'm happy knowing that such a wonderful game is in your competent hands
>>
>>151289381
someone should congratulate TRS about this fine game balance change on their forums

they truly are the masters of balancing
>>
>>151289381
you need to be within a certain range to interrupt it. are you sure it wasn't just that the maggie was too far away?
>>
>>151288906
salsa?
>>
>>151291061
she was a bit outside the relay room in orbital drill
how long is that 'certain range'?
>>
>>151292349
don't know exact numbers, but about the same distance you can dome from, I think.
>>
Idea for buffing Lazarus: make downs not count against the dome timer, only deaths, if Laz is in the game, and give him a limited version of the Slim's down healing which is faster but can't get people back up, only prevent the bleed out.
>>
>>151293901
that would weaken monster
prepare for shitstorm in official TRS forums
>>
TRS created a literal monster by pandering to much to monstashittas. now they are too numerous and can't be ignored.
>>
>>151293901
laz already is only viable in damage comps, this would make it impossible for a monster to get any strikes without losing a majority of its health.
>>
Wait, is there no reconnect feature?
>>
>>151295683
of course not. the ui department is way too backed up
>>
>>151295683
you need to use 'join game' through stram on a player that's still in the game.
>>
>>151295683
Only for friend's lobby. LIke, you can join to friend's game while he is in-game and one slot is free
>>
>>151294984
Seems like to me that this is a problem that can be solved by chasing down the medic first.
>>
6 wins and 15 losses in ranked now. I main medic. What class do I play if I want to carry shitters? Can never get a trapper to just cc the monster and keep it off of me
>>
>>151296151
you would still need to stick around for an extra 15 seconds of dps on the first down/dome. the more strikes you get the longer the dome stays up. someone could literally solo dome you and let you down them while the others sit outside giving to heal/shield bursts in order to run down the game timer.
>>
>>151296827
you create a premade then enter ranked.
>>
>>151295683
>reconnect feature
unknown technology for TRS. they think its witchcraft
>>
>>151296151
>trapper goes ahead and domes monster in strategic position
>everybody enters except medic
>hunters back up to the dome wall to receive heals
>when hunter is down, cloak and enter

That way the monster can't focus the medic right at the start.
>>
>>151297130
this needs a huge amount of coordination and skill, neither of which you'll find in pubs.
>>
Who's the best girl? (hunters)
>>
>>151297812
Sunny a cute
Caira is best girl all around
>>
Well I just tried maggie now. Not sure how you're supposed to stop the monster moving with those shitty harpoons, maybe I'll give abe or griffin a go
>>
>>151297130
The fact that Laz would only have his healing burst probably wouldn't take that too far.
>>
>>151297045
>combine with emet's respawn beacon for maximum asspain
noice
>>
As Lennox, if you shoot the ground with her Autocannon while walking backwards, you can run incredible fast (i managed to dome a fleeing Goliath while following his footsteps) without using any jetpack fuel. You can also boost yourself into the air. We should probably abuse this exploit before it's getting patched.
>>
>>151297962
Sunny's eyebrows are inhuman.
>>
>>151298334
make it a feature :^)
>>
>>151298334
do you need to look straight down?
>>
>>151297812
val, she is an aryan goddess
>>
>>151298334
only works in solo and maybe co-op. It has to do with how knockback is pretty much removed from everything in multiplayer except hanks orbital. I'm talking in terms of hunter stuff, obviously monsters have 3000 different types of knockback.
>>
As Lennox, if you shoot the ground with her Autocannon while walking backwards, you can run incredible fast (i managed to catch a fleeing Goliath, 50 meters away) without using any jetpack fuel. You can also boost yourself into the air. I wonder if the devs
>>
>>151298643
Val is polish
>>
>>151298680
No, the devs definitely don't
also why post it twice?
>>
>>151298334
>Lennox propelling herself with autocannon towards a Kraken
>turns around in midair and punches it in the face
needs a drawing or something
>>
>>151298634
Sorry about the duplicate. But yes, you need to look straight down..
>>
>>151282872

I mean he obviously has the data to tell that the Evolve's player base is shrinking, fuck even a cursory glance at steamcharts shows it. With all this telemetry surely they can see the playercount dropping marginally each week.

Who do they plan to market to once the beta ends and the playerbase is back in the hundreds?
>>
>pick crow in hopes to get epic 1v1 win to finish map
>pubs take val, sunny, hyde
>kraken as monster
>slow flying target
>just what i hoped because easier damage snipes
>we get some good health damage
>monster gets some incaps on us
>enter third stage
>pubs dome him while staging so we brawl it instantly
>again we do some health damage and he incaps medic
>monster tries to stay a bit longer for extra incaps
>gives up and starts to escape
>we get him down to 1/4 of a health bar before losing him
>team still chasing him
>we're all 1 of 2 incaps
>i get comfortingly close to the relay
>waiting
>they start to fight about 200m away from me
>try to get the snipes in
>no luck
>they dome the monster
>laugh and continue waiting
>they all die
>not even half of the monster armor gone
>assaults start to yell at me in chat
>still waiting for monster
>finally he shows up
>i start to snipe him
>he has no idea where i'm shooting from
>get the kill
>hunters win

not as epic end as i hoped for but pretty satisfying after seeing them all die and assault yelling at me :^)
>>
>>151299547
shouldnt the monster be able to smell you?
>>
>>151299547
crow works best alone
when the fucker goes for relay, you can sent Gobi in and shoot him out of his smelling range
shits hilarious
>>
File: 1468380945589.jpg (49KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
1468380945589.jpg
49KB, 590x525px
>>151298701
same thing :)
>>
>>151299547
I had a game a while ago where we had a crow and we up against a gorgon. it got to stage three and we whooped it's ass at the relay, but it got away with literally a pixel of HP left. while we were waiting at the relay the crow nailed him from across the map mid traversal.
>>
File: 1374008610766.jpg (16KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1374008610766.jpg
16KB, 183x200px
>>151300050
ohh Hitler, you are my favorite chemtrooper
>>
File: crow.png (380KB, 936x905px) Image search: [Google]
crow.png
380KB, 936x905px
>>151299727
was far enough
>>
>>151298643
>>151298701
>>151300050
>>151300441
>manjaw

Assfaggots
>>
>>151300714
>he wants a son with a weak jawline
what a pussy you are
>>
>>151300813
>he wants a son
it wont be his own anyway
>>
>>151301041
if you don't want a son you aren't a man
>>
What's some good Crow perks?
>>
File: 1469152714577.png (220KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
1469152714577.png
220KB, 640x642px
>dome goes down and you harpoon the monster as Griffin
>stacked jetpack recharge so he can't get away
I feel kind of bad for monsters when I do this
>>
who is best trapper
>>
Post skill spreads for your main monsters.

>Meteor Goliath
>Stage 1: 1 Breath, 1 Charge, 1 Throw, 1 Smash
>Stage 2: 2 Breath, 2 Charge, 1 Throw, 2 Smash
>Stage 3: 3 Breath, 3 Charge, 1 Throw, 2 Smash

>Gorgon
>Stage 1: 2 Acid, 1 Spider Trap, 1 Web, 0 Clone
>Stage 2: 3 Acid, 2 Spider Trap, 2 Web, 0 Clone
>Stage 3: 3 Acid, 3 Spider Trap, 3 Web, 0 Clone
>>
>>151300813
>son
>from a "grill" with dick
kek
learn biology
>>
>>151303078
the holy Crow-Griff-Abe trias
>>
>>151303078
>abe and crow for damage and tracking
>griffin and jack for hard CC
>EG, maggie and waggie for throwing games
>>
>>151303078
jack shits on the goliaths, otherwise the holy trinity of >>151303346
>>
>>151303536
i still dont understand how THE JACKAL's slowbeam sometimes does lots of slowing down, and sometimes not so much.
>>
>>151303078
Crow can keep the monster permanently slowed just by swapping sniper to stasis gun, he can kill the monster even if it's packing a huge shield with low health, and once you find the monster once you're almost guaranteed to know where it is for the rest of the game

Griffin is good for being a dick to the monster. Stacking jetpack perks basically lets you force the monster to take tons of damage once a dome goes down and it starts running, and he's decent for keeping damage off of your medic. The sonic spikes are very reliable.
>>
w - quick player options
q - quick invite from friendlsit
>>
>>151303705

I decided to take reload perks on griffin, is that not optimal?
>>
>bored out of my mind of playing pub hunter, for the last several days play only enough matches for dailies and leave
>play monster for the first time for weeks
>its the cataclysm map
>smash the hunters with moliath without any health damage (thanks rng meteors) with little to no effort
>feel dirty, remember why I dont play monster
TRS please fix your game
I want to play the gamet, but the enjoyment is dying fast
help
>>
>>151303812
In my opinion jetpack recharge is better, as you can just do the harpoon reload while boosting after the monster.
>>
>>151303107
>Goliath stage 1: 3 fire breath, 1 charge

I do not get past stage 1 because they are dead.
>>
>>151303107
Meteor Goliath
>Stage 1: 1 Breath, 1 Charge, 1 Throw, 1 Smash
>Stage 2: 1 Breath, 3 Charge, 1 Throw, 2 Smash
>Stage 3: 1 Breath, 3 Charge, 2 Throw, 3 Smash
>>
>>151303812
his harpoon reload is 4.5s base now. reload is like 25%, so you'll shave off roughly 1.125 seconds with full reload. definitely not worth it. Reload is fun on electro though.
>>
>>151284127
They lost the giant chunk all at one because it was a huge name doing a F2P rebrand, this isn't complicated. All the ebin meme streamers and youtubers played it, their autismal children all got it and played like two matches, then left forever. That's kind of the nature of these things. Like not to say it's not still losing players, but if it was this grand massive exodus for actual game reasons like retards keep trying to imply, the shit would've been at 0 already a long while ago.
>>
>playing Gorgon
>juking monsters like crazy in ranked
>evolve other side of the map
>bug where you can't select any abilities or cancel / move out of evolve
>hunters kill you about 3 minutes later

Thanks TRS. This is a great game. :^)
>>
File: 1370721037297.jpg (21KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1370721037297.jpg
21KB, 500x333px
>throwing down a spider trap as you swing away then seeing the alert saying you got someone
>>
>>151304303
at least try typing in chat your situation and try voting to restart
worth a try
>>
>>151298643
Young Lennox.
>>
>>151304501
Yeah I did, they just said "bug???" and proceed to take one whole minute to kill me while voting for restart.
>>
>>151297812
>>151304513
Wrong reply
>>
>>151304513
Lennox is a fucking autist and I would not hold hands with her.
>>
>>151304627
Clearly hunters need more nerfs
>>
>>151304501
>>151304627

Just realised I actually just got a win from that ranked match, but still got a loss on my Gorgon character stats. Huh.
>>
File: jay-hill-marmoset-beauty.jpg (186KB, 1200x1419px) Image search: [Google]
jay-hill-marmoset-beauty.jpg
186KB, 1200x1419px
>>151304679
Lennox was goat.
>>
>>151303107
Gorgon
>lvl 1
>1 in everything
>lvl 2
>max mimic 1 in web
>lvl 3
>max acid

If there's sunny/emet/a lot of deployables, I'd max mimic at stage 3 and instead go 2 web 3 acid at stage 2
>>
>>151305032
she needs a small beard like all grandmas
>>
>>151305265
>Futuristic waxing
>>
>>151304724

Yeah I just lost my 5478 win streak. TRS PLEASE HELP ME
>>
File: 1426633639809.jpg (45KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1426633639809.jpg
45KB, 681x496px
>>151305110

>Using Mimic
>>
>>151305975
it does have its uses, sometimes, but I would never level it past 1
>hunters dome me while I'm inside a building
>dome lines up with the exits forces only one way in and out of the building
>sent out a clone to fuck with them and whittle some health down before they come in to get me
>>
>>151305975
its great scouting and a good way to start a fight
of course using it in the middle of 4 hunters is stupid
>>
>>151305975
Yeah I'm going to. It deals a shit ton of damage and helps control their movements. Sorry you used it once in front of a Cabot boosted Parnell and swore it off.
>>
>>151303107
>M Goliath
>Stage 1: 2 breath, 1 Charge, 1 Throw
>Stage 2: 3 breath, 2 Charge, 2 Throw
>Stage 3: 3 breath, 3 Charge, 3 Throw
>>
>>151307359
>no leap smash for getting away faster
>>
i don't get it, is this game just stupid?

>i pick assault
>the rest of the group is monster, medic, support, trapper

who gets monster? i do

what the fuck
>>
>>151307563
monster guy was probably in a party with someone else
you can't get monster as premade
>>
>>151307446
Useless as fuck
>>
>>151303107
both Goliaths

1 everything
2 breath, charge, leap
3 breath, 2 rock or 3 charge
>>
>que for match
>its the cataclysm map
>switch to prefer monster
>gg ez
>>
>>151307774
>monster preferred on every member of the group
>I get the monster
>they all have 500+ hours and the top hunter picks
The matchmaking weighs heavily on my soul
>>
lets play some fucking evolve, join steam group chat, based hunter mains ONLY, no shitty monsters allowed
>>
>>151311414
>join
>chat is empty
kek
>>
>>151311414
instead of pulling this whole "join chat" shenanigans, just start up a lobby in game and post your join game url from your steam profile page. people can join right off that.
>>
>>151308562
>que for match
>switch to prefer monster
>gg ez

There fixed.
>>
Well now i'm respect TWI a bit more because they actually fix things when community says that there's too much shit in the game.
>>
>>151311632
>>151311830
fine
steam://joinlobby/273350/109775243418091523/76561198001239855
>>
>>151312317
How do I use it?
>>
>>151312736
same way you use any other link. copy and paste it into your browser.
>>
>>151312736
open a steam chat log and put it in there, then click it
>>
>>151312810
sometimes people have to use the steam client web browser because it wont launch from the regular browser.
>>
Did TRS really believed that 1 damage point to torvald's shotgun will completely fix this character and make him competitive?
>>
File: sweat.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>151311414
>join chat
>just me and one other guy
>leave
I don't think he noticed me
>>
>monster is goliath or kraken

instaleave, fuck you and your op shit
>>
>>151313456
lad
>>
>>151312317
I'm in?
>>
>>151288906
here we have exhibit normie, the average evolve shitter normie who admits they and their team is shitty and the monster clearly, experienced and probably gbood beats some retard noobs.

this evidence is clearly what should be used over telemtetry and is why people are leaving, xd

>wahhh i lost to monster better than me
>pls nerf so i can win 100 % of the time as hunter even tho im bad
>lol AUTIST MONSTERS XXXddd
retard normie hunters kys
>>
>>151294281
normies shut the fuck up
get over it
you're the bronze/silver retards in league crying about volibear being op when i build ap as ADC ap voli
>>
>>151314819
found the monstershitter
>>
>Teammate picks Cabot
>Lose every fucking time
I'd rather have Kala on my team.
>>
>>151315312
Having Parnell and Cabot free at the same time softens the blow, sort of.
>>
>>151315201
found the kid who sucks at video games and whines on forums to nerf shit thats not even good to begin with, stop crying git gud nigger
>>
lobby was full, rip. Guess that means time to head to bed.
>>
>>151315465
>git gud nigger
calls others kid

yup, monstershitter
>>
there's a dude climbing trump tower right now

with suction cups
>>
>>151315792
lmao kid rage more at your teammates while i beat ur ass with tentacle fly monster
umadbro
u and you 3 normie randoms?
i fucking love your tears
in ways, this is more satisfying than shooting schools

i get to mentally break you and listen to your tears when i win
when you REEEE and go DAMN AUTIST MONSTER
and realise
autist is superior to you
you deny it
and rage
>>
>>151316283
which third world country are you from?
>>
>>151316283
>umadbro
what is this? 2010?
>>
>>151316186
neat. Watchin the stream right now, too bad the (fun)police came.
>>
>>151316186
>>151316764
elaborate?
>>
>>151316364
brazil is a fucking first world coutnry
fucking child thinking other wise

we are hosting the olympics
more first world than NIGGERMERICA
pice of shjiet mad fucker
>>
>>151316880
http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/man-climbs-trump-tower-1201834912/
>>
>>151316880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

there is no elaboration

it's just a dude climbing trump tower with suction cups
>>
>>151316926
>7:1
>>
>>151316186
>>151317015
Why is this news? scaling via suction cups is really fucking common.
>>
>>151317214
because someone climbs the trump tower with any reason in broad daylight? That's not "really fucking common" by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
File: giphy.gif (216KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
216KB, 160x120px
>>151316283
>>151316926
>>151316283
>lmao kid rage
>i beat ur ass
>u and you 3 normie
>NIGGERMERICA
>pice of shjiet mad fucker
>>
>>151317376
Uh, yeah it is, using suction cups has been a fucking fad since the 90's.

How fucking young are you if you don't remember the train videos?
>>
>>151316593
no, its called im not a normie retard umad?
>>
>>151316926
>brazil

Thanks god, this explains somethings...
>>
>>151314819
>>151317780
So what's your goal here? falseflagging? We got it, /r9k/ users are retards, you can stop sperging out.
>>
File: 200.gif (3MB, 483x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
3MB, 483x200px
>>151318008
I hope he was trolling.
>>
>>151318008
it looks like some random alt-right /pol/fag wrote it, just throwing in random r9k memes into his posts
>>
>thread barely alive ofr the past 3-4hrs
>/pol/ fag spergs out randomly
>suddenly thread moves fast with shitposting
kek
stay classy fags
>>
>>151318007
that wasnt me and im not from brazil retard
is this how you lie to yourself to ignore truth?>>151318008
no false flags here blue pilled normalfag kys tool
>>151318840
im not from pol u retard normie
>>
>>151318840
Shitposting is the salsa of life.
>>
>>151318840
drama keeps the thread alive
>>
3 other anons here autistic enough to grind out co-op with me?

need to grind out some perks and this is 10x quicker than doing regular hunts
>>
>>151318973
is not me fucking niggers wtf stop impersonating me

fucking retards jesus christ
>>
>>151320476
Shut up u fucking assblasted niggermerica normie kid.
>>
What are some good perks for Kala? There must be someway to make this shitty fucking support work.

What's the point of teleporters around the map, blinking in front of the monster to flank and capture it if nobody but me takes them?

What's the point of her Armor Reducer, if nobody actually shoots the fucker because 90% of this games Assault playerbase are truly awful?
>>
>>151321801
>What's the point of teleporters around the map
To cut off the monster.

>What's the point of her Armor Reducer
Relic of pre-Stage 2 Evolve. Serves no purpose with the game's current balance, unless you count using it on the monster when dome is on cooldown.
>>
File: 1404608436370.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404608436370.png
15KB, 500x500px
FYI I think there is a bug from the latest patch causing the Rocket Lord and Rocket King perks to be SUPER cheap. Last night while picking perks I noticed that even the gold version only cost like 1000 keys or so (like you were purchasing a bronze level perk price). Might want to take advantage of nabbing them before its fixed.

>>151321801
I normally go Swap/Capacity/Capacity. More capacity means you keep the beam on them longer which means you should get at least SOME damage. Swap helps you fire some Siren Missiles then swap to the armor reducer to get some hits in.

She's weak due to the amount of communication needed and the frailty of her teleporters.

You really have to talk to your team and sadly they probably will ignore you. Set teleporters outside and inside the dome so people can retreat when needed. I tend to put the dome teleporter down and ping it and say "Teleporter here if you need to get out". Then repeat if it seems like someone is about to go down.
>>
Why do trappers fuckin suck? None of them do anything worthy of the term "trapping". The best one is griffin and his harpoons are easy as fuck to break. The only thing good about maggie is daisy, and abe's stasis grenades are so shit they might as well not exist
>>
>>151323521
Weird, I can't buy them with keys
>>
>>151323521
>Playing Kala

Just play Cabbot
>>
>>151324787
harpooning is balanced, you're not supposed to facepoon a monster, its the hardest cc possible to do in the game

distracting the monster and forcing him to turn around, swing at you, and then go back to focusing on what he was originally doing is still contributing to the overall engagement

its especially more effective when you are using it to chase the monster after a dome and giving just a few precious more seconds to dps him more

abe is fucking overpowered with his tracer pistol and it has minimum counterplay besides not getting hit and not being in LOS, the statis grenades work extremely well with another person stacking slows on the monster

daisy is awful, all shes good for is reviving people when the monster isnt noticing, her traps need major buffs because they last way too short and are too easy to kill with how static they are and limited their range is

electro griffin is just just griffin but worse

crow is okay

jackal and waggie are objectively the only "bad" trappers, they need an entire overhaul on their design because they're just atrocious at what they can do
>>
steam://joinlobby/273350/109775243418348357/76561198001239855 lets try again, join steam chat or use the link
>>
So, its Jackle's repulsar supposed to do...anything? From what I can tell, it prevents the monster from using movement abilities towards you, but that means I need to be above a Kraken to force it down, or in front of a Goliath to not get pounced on?
>>
The hunters' jetpacks are replaced with grappling hooks. How much more fun does the game become?
>>
>>151327591
pretty much. it's amazing against the goliaths since it stops traversals, charge, and leap smash. pretty much garbage against any other monster though.
>>
>>151326119
Honestly to fix Maggie she needs two things I think.

Faster arming time for harpoons to help her be more reactionary.

And a complete overhaul on daisy. Make Daisy commeadable. Be able to direct her to go to parts of the map to cut off the monster or just patrol the area. Be able to assign her to allies (kinda like Slims bug) to give them the speed boost and when used on a downed player, attempt a revive. Finally if Maggie is dead you should be able to control Daisy for the runaway game.

>>151327591
Think of it like Griffin but in reverse. Stand in front of the monster and angle the beam so its hitting the monster straight on the way its facing. Blocking a traversal or ability tends to drain it all in one go unless you back capacity perks. Its range is quite great and once you get the hang of angling it you will piss off the monster. You don't even have to be in front of them to work.

If your on its side you can simply angle the beam to the left or right to stop it moving that direction.

Look at the wall the beam puts up as a "you dont pass in this direction" so if a kraken is strafing left, you angle it left.
>>
So what's their infatuation with monster abilities still hitting you when you're noticeably out of the range?

They need to either fix the indicators or the hitboxes because monsters are already low skill cap they don't really need to hit you when you've clearly dodged their ability
>>
>>151327591
It stops 95% of Goliath and Wraith's damage
>>
>>151329375
It's still mediocre against Goliath honestly, he instantly depletes it and still moves with most of his abilities. The charge will continue for like 1.5 seconds after your repulsor depletes, the leap smash still goes forward like 10 feet, a single traversal depletes it, etc.

Wraith, it fucks over. It makes Wraiths abilities actually not move at all which is really good

Jack honestly needs traversals to only take half of his repulsor, not all of it. He'd probably be a great niche pick then, instead of Griffin just being better because he doesn't have to stand in front of the monster to do the exact same thing.
>>
>>151330471
Shit, a Goliath traversal goes through the repulsor without even stopping half the time
>>
How to fix monster perks:
>Hunger/Insatiable Hunter reduced to 25%/50% from 37&/80%
>Savage/Feral/Ferocious feeding speed reduced to 5%/15%/%25 from 20%/40%/60%
>Brawler/Deadly Brawler damage reduction reduced to 3%/6% from 5%/9%
>Heavy/Scale/Plated Armor damage reduction perks reduced to 6%/10%/14%

But who am I kidding, TRS devs probably use these perks exclusively and have no intent or purpose in nerfing them ever lol
>>
>>151334548
nerfing anything on the monster side???? are you insane???!??! think of all the twitchfaggot tears!
>>
>>151336130
monsters actually cant lose but since you and your faggot butt buddies think you're good at games you suck at, you cry about balance
>>
>>151336679
>t. monster maining scrublord
>>
>>151336679
i meant hunters cant, not monsters
>>
>>151326119
>harpooning is balanced

you can break harpoon anytime, no need to turn around it works 360
>>
>>151336820
>t. sheeple incapable of thinking for himself or thinking deeply about anything
>so he clings to meaningless tags that sepereate himself from said group
>discredits tags
>and then goes on believing lies

i hope you feel enlightened
>>
>>151337064
>t. dumb monster maining scrub
>>
>it shows slims healing drone heals, and not his burst
What's the point?
>>
>>151336679
>monsters actually cant lose

agreed. hopefully at some point they'll realize that twitch streamers getting consistent 40+ game win streaks is cancer
>>
>>151338664
it's been over a year and that has not changed
>>
Monster does take skill to play, but a lot of it is knowledge-based instead of action-based.

>feeding routes
>understanding the auto-attack, pouncing, and dome mechanics
>knowing which hunter in a comp needs to go down first
>not playing monster until you have the keys for perks that break the game even harder

The actual gameplay of the monster is garbage because staging up doesn't significantly increase their burst potential (a whole ten percent!). Not being able to down a hunter at stage 1 is a decent indicator whether or not they can down a hunter at stage 2 and sometimes stage 3. The game's decided before it even really begins except when one side goes full retard, which of course happens four times as often for hunters in pubs.
>>
>>151344236
just spam your skills at the general direction of the hunters desu
>>
>>151344236
>knowledge based
>literally just copy paste what you see from high level meta play

yeah sure, monster takes "skill"
>>
Nothing in this game is hard. There's zero aim required for the hunters, it's a console game.
>>
File: 1391825464580.png (8KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1391825464580.png
8KB, 363x364px
>>151344619
>>
Holy shit! No wonder Laz has such high winrate. Laz + Bucket = unbeatable team.
Played with my buddy tonight and kicked krackens ass who shat himself when we healed whole team 1500 hp in 2 seconds!
>>
>>151338664
>competent experienced player shits on randoms in pubs
>wahhhh nerf monsters

people like you arent allowed here https://discord.gg/68bc4
monsters only
>>
>>151345750
do you see why hunters are op now?
its about coordinated play with specific combos
thats how you abuse hunters
>>
Huh, one of TRS is gonna ask the "balance guys" if the poison perks stack between two players or not. I hope this doesn't give them ideas
>>
>>151350460
only the last applied should count
>>
>>151349994
In the current state abusing hunters is the only way to win against an experienced monster.
>>
>>151350759
thats called playing the game and not being retarded and playing 4 hunters that dont synergize
its logic
>>
>>151350816
>most people play random pubs
>a minority plays coordinated

that won't work well with player numbers, say hi to 200 players again
>>
>>151350754
>>151350460
Confirmed they don't stack, so only one player should take it
>>
>>151351447
still does too much damage, 4 per tick on silver perk and 7 per tick for gold perk should be max

i hate it when it ticks down my armor
>>
File: evolve.png (4KB, 286x304px) Image search: [Google]
evolve.png
4KB, 286x304px
>>151344236
Hunters require the same amount of knowledge and skill. That exact same skillset is required, except then the Hunters require even more, like aiming, tracking, dodging, jetpack management, etc.

Monsters aren't even close to Hunters.
>>
>>151349685
I barely play Monster and I've only lost like 3 matches out of 60~ at level 50

Sup? Shit's buttfuck easy
>>
>>151350960
>most people are retarded
>quit cus developers dont hold their hands
lol cry harder
>>
Why would anyone even care about Hunter perks anymore? Most of them are nerfed to the point that it doesn't really matter what you take, so you might as well take jetpack stuff even on Assaults

There's just no point
>>
>>151352974
110% incorrect
>>
>>151352237
small sample s ize
irrelevant
>>
cataclysm map is so fucking gay

all that meteor rng garbage holy shit TRS just kill yourself
>>
>>151353548
not to mention the lag

my computer hates that map, and only that map
>>
What do I do about Hunters that fly really high up as Goliath? I really hate jumping up to swat them or throwing a rock at them, because your fucking monster model blocks your view. And then if you miss, you have to start whittling them down again from square one. Really obnoxious, why the fuck did they not make your model transparent when you're throwing or looking up? Holy fuck.
>>
>>151353946
I'd say git gud but playing monster doesn't require any actual skill.
>>
>>151354190
waaaaah i was beat, me the bestest playir ever!111!!!
clearly other guys char takes NO skill!!! OBVIOUSL Y!!!

raging normies rlly now this is getting old
>>
>>151354247
go back to brazil
>>
>>151354375
i live in the american east coast aka the original america

go back to your shitty life normie
stop whining cus u suck at games
>b-but i works!!!!! GIVE ME FREE WIN!! FUCK IM ENTITLED!!!
>>
So parnell is shit and i made a mistake by leveling him up to 40?
>>
>>151354247
>t. dumb monster maining scrub
>>
>>151354651
no hes pretty good
all hunters are pretty good
in their respective niches that need other hunters that compliment their strengths and/or make up for weaknesses
>>
>>151354651
Naw I would put Parnell as good to decent. He really requires you landing a ton of shots during Rage and having a good combo to really shine.

Markov right now sits at the top because he does constant consistent damage, weapon requires little aim, weapon arcs to troublesome projectiles like Banshee mines and Spider Traps, and his mines do good damage and help control the field. Parnell just brings above average damage but requires the team to mesh with him which is harder to pull off.

>>151353169
Eh I would sort of agree. Now you really have to double down on some perks to get the same benefit you did before which just isn't worth it. Whats better on Caira? Waste now two capacity perks for ONE extra grenade or just run all jetpack perks and boost your survival rate by a good amount and is good in all situations?
>>
File: Butts.png (190KB, 286x265px) Image search: [Google]
Butts.png
190KB, 286x265px
>>
>>151355184
>all hunters are pretty good
I'm willing to admit that Laz can be good in certain comps, especially with Bucket but some hunters are not "GOOD"

It mainly revolves around wasting so much effort to make one character somewhat decent when you could just pick the way better character who alone could do better with less effort. Sure a Torvald who fires his mortars (while making sure to not be in a place with a roof) just as Griffin harpoons the monster and Cabot damage amps could be a good combo but the chance your going to land it is very low. After that the monster knows your combo and just goes for the weakest link in the chain.

When you have 2 to 3 characters that do what you do, but with less effort and BETTER, than they aren't good.

Why pick Waggie when Griffin, Abe, and Crow bring better tracking, damage, and CC?
>>
>>151355462
reload has been the best for caira for the last two patches, capacity used to be an option when all you needed was gold
>>
>>151351921
Fuck off
>>
>>151355462
Well that's sad.
>>
>close to 40k damage as markov on that new map
>goliath was only missing 5 bars of health because heal meteors

wew
>>
>>151357134
other characters being better doesnt make the character bad. its effectiveness is measured if it can win or not.
>>
>>151355517
I pick Caira's but only because I know how her face looks like
>>
File: 1368267756370.jpg (41KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1368267756370.jpg
41KB, 515x515px
So with the latest patch, the game lost another 7k players after the patch.
Why are people leaving? :^) Do they not like balanced games?
Our telemetry shows that if you play hunters at the highest level possible with a 4 man premade on mics, then your win rate is just below the monsters, as it should be.
Tell me, are people just not used to losing?
Perhaps you need to git gud and stop whining to us devs.
>>
>>151358839
no, their telemetry shows the highest level hunters never lose vs monsters
stop crying cus u suck
i hope all u normies go back to lol or cod or flappy bird
>>
>>151358839
>>151358938
/vg/ Cancer General
>>
>>151358938
>no, their telemetry shows the highest level hunters never lose vs monsters
That is factually incorrect my friend, perhaps you need to actually look at the pie charts.
>stop crying cus u suck
Accusing a dev of sucking? Banned.
>i hope all u normies go back to lol or cod or flappy bird
Why yes, we the devs are actually huge normies, we have a life unlike you
>>
So did blitz get a edge up on regular markov with the damage nerf/damage buff?
>>
>>151359850
It closed the gap some what but Markov still arcs and has longer range
>>
Bob when
>>
>>151362794
at 1k players left
>>
>>151358480
any character can win if other 2-3 carry them and monster player is shit/having a stroke
>>
>>151364806
>Monster player is shit so you win
well no shit, if the monster player is competent and above it's an auto win, if not it's a loss.

I mean really when you think about it the hunter skill doesn't even matter, the monsters either good or shit and that's what decides the match.
>>
>>151358938
>Monster players think this

You can look at their official TELEMETRY charts.

It's like 45% hunter 55% monster, and they're going full speed on the rape train and fucking Hunters right up their tight assholes.

>>151365845
That's basically this game at this point
>>
the servers are so shit now that it's hard to even get a match without a long wait time and then a host disconnect notice

I guess they finally gave up on this game
>>
>>151358839
Stop, delete this.

It's too real pls post more memes
>>
>>151358938
I bet most of the women "working" at TRS put together a couple of lists of thing other people did in 8 hours. It takes 30 minutes to do that. The rest of the day is spent on facebook, coffee breaks, lunch, laughing at cute animal memes and of course gossiping with the other women.
>>
So I decided to play some Laz because I wanted to see this 51% win rate shit in action.
What I've learned is that Laz is a counter to shit monsters.
Let me explain.

There are varying degrees of shit monsters.
First you have the guys that are just new, they don't know what the characters do, and when they get domed they just flail around throwing abilities everywhere. Granted, any medic can deal with this, but even a retarded Laz can deal with it quite effectively, due to his retardedly high heal burst of 500, and it's short cool down.
Since the monster spreads it's damage among the team Laz can just keep patching everyone up. On the rare occasion they do actually down someone, they probably don't even know about Laz's mechanics, you can just cloak up, walk up and rez the fucker.

Then there's the bad monsters with some theoretical knowledge. They know about Laz, they know his schtick, they're just bad players and don't counter him effectively. They try to focus you, to which you respond by juking as long as possible, then once you've taken some damage you break LoS and cloak up, and don't use your jetpack since it reveals you. 8 times out of 10 they just lose track of you, the cloak heals you up, and you go back to heal bursting your team. At this point they either keep trying to focus you and you just repeat the process, or they go and focus someone else. Due to Laz's inadequate heals they eventually down them. However, the monster has to camp the body if they want the strike. By the time they've gotten to this point, 7/10 times their armor will be gone and the assault will be dealing heavy health damage. They can either hang around trying to get their strike, maybe they get it, but they'll suffer at least 3 bars of health damage, or a lot more if your team is on point, or they cut their losses and run and you remove the strike.

Laz is shit, but I can see how he can be so successful in pubs. There's a lot of shit monsters out there.
>>
File: autism.jpg (19KB, 720x316px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
19KB, 720x316px
>>151358839
>So with the latest patch, the game lost another 7k players after the patch.

How could it lose 7k players if top peak today was 8?
They lost usual 1k-1.5k like they do every day, retard
>>
File: latest peak + current players.jpg (324KB, 1804x1822px) Image search: [Google]
latest peak + current players.jpg
324KB, 1804x1822px
>>151358839
>>151368740
>>
which hunter perks are worth buying that you can't unlock by leveling up?
>>
>>151369095
gold reload and gold capacity are the ones that aren't available from levels

as well as the new jetpack dodge ones

reload is great, capacity is much less used now that it's been nerfed
>>
>Every time you're a 9, I'm a 10. If you're a King, I'm an Ace. I'm always just a little bit better than you

steam profile cringe
>>
>>151369391
What id you are the Joker?
>>
>>151368916
>>151368916
>shit players and normies leaving for the next shit game to play

nothing wrong here, over time only the capable players will stay and that's good for evolve
>>
>>151351447
Incorrect, they do stack. in old evolve they would NOT stack because of how DoTs were handled, now each player can afflict their own DoT. for example Hyde and waggies DoTs stack with each other now while beforehand the first one applied would tick while the second one just never took effect.
>>
>>151369635
Monsters are so pathetically effortless that it's almost a joke.

Not as much of a joke as their playerbase, but a joke.

You're completely delusional if you think sub 500 players is good for evolve as a free to play game. And it's headed there, fast.

But then again, Monster Only shitters like you rused TRS into committing suicide twice, so the delusion kind of expected in your case.
>>
>>151369635
just like good old evolve, with it's 200 players. The rest were just s-shitters anyway :^)
>>
>>151369635
>over time only the capable players will stay and that's good for evolve
Yeah, you mean like these 500-700 players back then before Evolve went fp2 that couldn't find anyone to play but the same people all over who weren't interested to play with pre-mades only?

Because it literally was like that, the amount of random hunters vs random monster was like 5-6%.
>>
daily reminder that

>TRS telemetry says game is balanced
>>
>>151369829
Monsters chose this.
They wanted so that even 4 man premade teams would only have at best 50% chance to win vs them.
So everybody will leave, except for a couple of teams and then they will face only premades in the game

That's what happens when you cry to TRS that you should be able to stomp pubs with impunity.
>>
>Parnell complaining about Gorgon spiders
>Parnell
>Look to the side and shoot them with AoE damage so you don't even have to be accurate guy
>Complaining about spiders

This is what the community they've bred. Die, Evolve.
>>
>>151369753
I see people constantly complaining about this but I have to wonder what you'd rather they have monsters do instead? Do you expect them to completely revamp how monsters work? I never seem to see any answers on how you'd rather it work.
>>
>>151371603
>Do you expect them to completely revamp how monsters work? I never seem to see any answers on how you'd rather it

Yes

>Monsters get 3/3/4 so they're not ridiculous from the get-go, with how the game is balanced right now a Stage 3(with maxed skill instead of 1 missing) focused monster game would work perfect. Good Monsters will get there faster and be able to handle being weaker early better, thus allowing Monsters to show a modicum of skill

or

>Monsters do less individual ability damage but skill interact better together.
>i.e. Rock Throw marks Hunters that get hit and the next ability has an additional effect, using a Leap Smash on them depletes 33% jetpack, Flame Breath slows them by 20% and does more burn damage, Charge knocks them into a downed state for 1.5 seconds, etc.
>Do that for some of the abilities on each monster, everything doesn't have to combo off of everything
>Suddenly there are things to learn and make decisions about on Monster
>Suddenly pro Monsters are amazing to watch

I could come up with more, honestly. They're just being stubborn at this point and it's fucking the game over, but this isn't my first rodeo. I've seen a bunch of great games die off due to incompetent devs.
>>
>>151372337
>>Monsters do less individual ability damage but skill interact better together.

Wouldn't that just streamline things even further though? People would pretty quickly find the best "combo" and just rinse and repeat that every encounter depending on the monster. Just rockthrow, then do the leap, then do fire, or whatever. And then just wait until they've all recharged and do it again.
>>
>lost 7 last matches because assaults suck ass

pub stomping goliaths are so fun
>>
>>151369779
>>151369829
Kek
>>
>>151369635
Love how history repeats itself. Back then retards actually believed no one played evolve because it had skill ceiling higher than even quake.
>>
>>151373320
>Back then retards actually believed no one played evolve because it had skill ceiling higher than even quake.
Oh shit for real?
To bad skill ceiling only applies when hunters have to eat shit.
As soon as monster mains lose their 50 game winning streak, then it's a cry for hunter nerfs and monster buffs for a couple of months. Then suddenly it's not about skill, it's about hunters OP.
>>
>>151372642
No, because Monsters being so linear and easy as fuck is what has them streamlined.

If they had to actually combo skills together and make decisions it opens them up to being punished for mistakes as hard as the Hunters are. Miss a combo or go for the wrong finisher and you don't get your down. Currently, you miss an ability and it's not a big deal because you hit so hard that they're still probably going to die for overusing their jetpack once.

But like I said that's just one random way to make monsters actually have a skill ceiling off the top of my head, it might not be the best one, but it's not hard to come up with stuff.
>>
>be cabot
>can tag monster
>be cabot
>rail cannon fires through wall
>be cabot
>get accused of wall hacking and aimbotting

damn that was one salty monster
>>
>>151374586
>be cabot
>make your whole team lose
>>
>game now freezes for a few seconds whenever I can evolve

Why.
>>
>>151369692
Mate, one of the TRS people is where I got that info. There is no point in multiple players taking Posion Rounds
>>
Who is the least important on the team?
A retarded medic will get himself killed and doom the team.
A retarded assault will only scratch the armour after an entire dome.
A retarded trapper will make the hunters meet the monster at stage 3.
A retarded support never thinks about his team.
>>
>>151374586
>be cabot
>let your medic do double his job
>see medic crumble and run out of energy in seconds
>watch team die one by one
>be Cabot and blame medic before leaving lobby
>>
>>151374885
Trapper

The other people can track on their own for the most part. The Trapper stuff just makes it easier.

>See tracks going into a corner
>2 people follow
>2 people cut off
>"Tracking"
>>
>>151374951
>Be Parnell
>Cabot comes way too late
>Barely use his amp before monster's armour breaks
>Doesn't activate shields when medic needs it
>Monster gets a strike right as I am about to do serious damage
>>
>>151375170
>be cabot
>DAMAGE AMP ENGAGED!
>it takes pub retards over 15 seconds to use it up even though the monster is in the line of sight of all the teammates
>be cabot
>realize I should never be cabot in pubs because I will be out dpsing my team with my railgun and any time spent on the damage amp is wasted.
>>
>>151375282
>Be Assault
>Cabot purple laser
>It turns off instantly and the Monster's health turns white and falls off

Feels good not being shit
>>
>>151374885
>A retarded trapper will make the hunters meet the monster at stage 3
in this case the whole team is retarded. you can't tell me you need "fours" every 20 seconds all the time to find the monster
>>
>>151374830
You're putting your faith in the devs? You're insane. You're beyond insane, you're completely deranged.
>>
>>151374885
Trapper since all they have to do is press 4 which most of the time they don't but it doesn't matter much since anyone on your team with a brain can track it regardless and cut them off. TRS keeps introducing trappers that doesn't even have CC making them lower tier assaults.
>>
>Be Quaira
>Who cares, I'm grinding coop.
>>
File: 1470250239998.png (163KB, 281x349px) Image search: [Google]
1470250239998.png
163KB, 281x349px
>>151375282
I get the same thing with Sunny.
>boost teammates' jetpack
>they just stand in front of the monster instead of using the boost to escape
>or they just press space and fly straight up to sky until my beam is depleted and then fall to ground and get killed by the monster
>also they somehow really like fleeing towards my shield drone so it gets destroyed in the process

I swear Sunny is one of the worst support picks I can use in pubs since there's so much drooling retards.
>>
>>151376162
Enjoy your grindfest shitter.
>>
>>151376463
I like having Sunny on my team, let's team up. Go to the group chat.
>>
>>151376679
I'm in, only got time for one game though
>>
>>151375912
Look, they have the code I'm they can check how it works. I wouldn't trust them to balance a brick on a table, but surely they know how their game itself runs
>>
ded gayme?
>>
>>151378376
Something had to be alive in the first place to die anon.
>>
>>151378485
LAZARUS DEVICE: CHARGE!
>>
>>151378703
Don't you know, you can't revive corpses that were eaten by the monster players :^)
>>
>team can't even get goliath into armor at stage 1

holy shit pub groups are suffering
>>
>Level 49
>Monster picks Kraken, Gold 3
>Parnell, EMET, Hank, Abe
>I am Parnell, we drop, team follows tracks to the left but I have a feeling he did a long loop and was heading towards caves
>Walk right into him, Dome, dance around while team gets there
>He's running max damage reduction like a little faggot
>My rockets are doing like 79 damage or something stupid low
>Fuck him hard before he downs anyone and the dome drops
>He's thirsty for a down, keeps kiting back while fighting, taking rockets and chip damage the whole time
>Decided to run finally with like 10 seconds to dome left but I have full jetpack and rage mode
>Jetpack with him point blanking him in the air with the shotgun
>Dome
>"Just kill me faggots" "Hank abuse is stupid I see you can't handle a challenge"

Boy did I have a good time telling him how fun it was to fuck him with a shotgun character while he was Kraken.

>Bitching when there's an EMET on the Hunter team and you're Kraken so you wreck buoys accidentally constantly

Monster Only players are just little cuck bitches that couldn't handle the more difficult side of the game. It really shows when they pick cheese perks and Monsters and still whine when they're against Medics that barely heal
>>
Which perks are the best for Sunny ? I run Movement speed / Rocket tier 2&3

>>151379876
>Hank abuse

w e w
This shouldn't even exist
>>
>>151380152
Flight efficiency T1
>>
>>151367419
yes, because monster players are people like me who like to see people like you cry. we're the same people who smurf in league of legends and make you think ap volibear is op.
the same people smurfing in csgo
the same people deranking in halo
we only need to see you suffer
its all we need
your tears are delicious
they feed me more than blood ever could
>>
>>151381450
>we are the same people who flunk 9 grades so we can pick on your first grade ass
>>
File: 1400356356459.jpg (78KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1400356356459.jpg
78KB, 500x334px
>>151381450
>>151381562
KEK, I don't think he realized how pathetic he sounds
>>
File: 689.jpg (18KB, 337x253px) Image search: [Google]
689.jpg
18KB, 337x253px
>>151376463
>pick Sunny
>try to boost trapper or assault to catch up to the monster
>they just run
>switch beam to the other guy
>they just run
>>
File: 798.png (415KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
415KB, 593x540px
>>151381772
>>151381562
But anon i was 3 grades ahead in school and completed a college degree 2 years faster than normal courses, so whilst im doing what i said i do, im the same people who won you irl corporately speaking.
>>
>>151381956
Sunnys boost gun is not for boosting but to test hunter IQs
>>
>>151382320
IQ does not co relate with pre cognitive abilities to know what all the hunters in the game do without learning. sorry retard, but this IQ test shows me you have an IQ of 96. some say thats in the range for dead "average", but smart people, like me, call you "retards", latin for slow
>>
>>151382312
>has autism
>smug anime face avatarposting
it's like poetry
>>
>>151382312
>I'm successful!
>So successful, that what brings me most joy in life, is shitposting on anonymous imageboard about how tuff I am by bullying people with less skill than me

I would point out the many things wrong with your story, but for a loser like you who pretends to have a decent life, it would go over your head, which is why you have such a retarded notion of successful people.
>>
>>151382467
>doesnt have autism
>doesnt have good reaction images
>isnt rich
>makes double digits
>probably thinks sex is the pen ultimate of human achievement
>kek
>meanwhile im advancing humanity as a whole just by blessing you with my intelligence
>meanwhile all you can do is REEEEEEE about hunters sucking when they dont
>all you can do is suck at games
and at life
you suck so bad that you work this thing called a job which is modern day slavery
you make way less for the products pumped out. you are being exploited, by me.
>>
File: 1454675494263.jpg (13KB, 261x347px) Image search: [Google]
1454675494263.jpg
13KB, 261x347px
>>151382554
bullying people with less skill than me? nono anon, its about bullying people like you. i'd rather destroy you mentally than shoot up a school or workplace or public place or streets. id rather make you suffer mentally. maybe then will you look inward and go o nthe path to kill your ego. your ego needs to disappear, idiot
>>
File: 1458104254335.jpg (594KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458104254335.jpg
594KB, 1600x900px
>>151381562
HAHAHA what a loser
>>
File: keking.gif (559KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
keking.gif
559KB, 400x276px
>>151382701
>>151382813
>>151382909
Can't tell if bait or actual autism.
If latter refer to the image.
>>
>>151382909
ikr that guy
>>151381562
really needs to stop flunking to bully little kids.
>>
>>151382945
nah in >>151382909 I was laughing at the sperger that claims to be super successful while being a "griefer" in a dead game
>>
>>151381450
Your autism is really showing you know

(by the way I'm Diamond 3 in League)

But if you're telling me autists go through the trouble of doing trying to be annoying for attention and thinking anyone gives a fuck about them, yes, I know.
>>
>>151383048
Sorry mate, my mistake. The animu threw me off.
>>
File: 1453847338689.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1453847338689.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>151382945
>hahah AUTISM le funny meme word!!!
>in actuality autism is a mental buff
>my IQ is twice as high as yours
>my effective intelligence five times as high
>my skill in games therefor surpasses you
>such do my social skills
>skills in jobs
>skills getting promotions and raises
>skills getting the pussy you covet and put on a pedestal as the GREATEST achievement ever kek its isnt
>skills to make you mad as fuck like rn
>uses kek doesnt know its origins
KEK
>>
File: 1441713922002.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441713922002.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>151383324
Of course, yes, absolutely! But please, keep going.
>>
File: 1454728443693.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454728443693.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>151383190
>says hes diamond 3 in league
>lol looks im using grammars!!! XDDD
>hacks in evog
>scripts in league
>skill
kek really showed me bronzie, dont you have some whores to dry hump in social gathering spots? i'll enjoy peace quiet weed with me and my small social group of bros who are actual friends, not pump and dump whores and normie liars.
>>
File: 1451144534588.png (401KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1451144534588.png
401KB, 500x708px
>>151383417
>m-maybe i-if i trick m-myself into th-thinking im greater than i am
>it will fool over lord autist
>RIGHT
>i-i'll just fool myself into thinking a low intelligence and skill in vidya games
>m-makes me superior
>b-but i get paid!!!!!
>and get LAIIID!!!
>it even RHYMES!!
>surely he doesnt get lai-
>holy shit all his ex's are hotter than mine
>damn
>BUT I GOT WORK WORK WORK RAP NIGGA TELL ME TO WORK
>totally not subliminal brain washing
>damn turns out autism guy is my boss
>he has a boat and 4 cars and a mansion
>damn
>feelsbadmang.

KEK AUT ISM XDDD YOU'RE SO DUMB!!!
>cries internally

your posts in a nut shell
>>
File: fedora.webm (627KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.webm
627KB, 1280x720px
>>151382813
>>
>>151383661
ok this has gone on long enough
>>
>>151383834
Nah, let him go on, this is entertaining.
>>
File: bong.jpg (229KB, 1168x903px) Image search: [Google]
bong.jpg
229KB, 1168x903px
>>151384038
Me too, anon, me too!
>>
File: 1448035060255.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1448035060255.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>151384038
You've gone too far, it's too obvious now
>>
File: 1454679715841.gif (333KB, 225x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454679715841.gif
333KB, 225x375px
>>151385198
>m-maybe if i call it bait i can blue pill myself
>>
File: k.jpg (53KB, 1279x938px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
53KB, 1279x938px
>>151385417
you can stop now
>>
File: hiyocry.png (99KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
hiyocry.png
99KB, 960x560px
>>151385651
>i-its not funny when my feelings get hurt waaaaaaaaaaaaah
>jK!!!! fake cry xd
>>
>dumb shitposting jewish normies trying to make people hate anime by posting stupid shit while using anime images

yamete kudasai, kisamas
>>
File: 1455898666260.jpg (489KB, 812x850px) Image search: [Google]
1455898666260.jpg
489KB, 812x850px
>>151386232
>dumb shit normie pretending to be a weeaboo
not sugoi oniichane kys desu~
>>
>>151386472
kys dumb smelly surprisingly low IQ jew
>>
keep going guys, we're almost at bump limit.
>>
File: 924.jpg (126KB, 889x720px) Image search: [Google]
924.jpg
126KB, 889x720px
>>151386561
kys dumb smelly suprisingly low iq jew
cus im none of those
stop projecting
>>
>>151386646
only a dumb jew would deny being a jew
>>
>>151386666
we almost had it.
>>
what the fuck just happened?

TRS manages to kill their game and their community at the same time cause we have nothing else better to talk about
>>
I just had a match with Homestar Runner as my Medic

The voice was so perfect it was uncanny.

Wherever you are Homestar EMET, keep up the good fight
>>
>>151389487
dumb amerifats
>>
>>151389452
just wait till next patch when TRS puts the final nail in the coffin
>>
>Magnus_Medic 2016-08-10 05:18:53 UTC #289
>@Developers Can I just give the you guys(devs) a solid high five over the internet for make some sick characters, for example Renegade Abe, and you guys made a space hell like map better than some games make actual Hell. High Five, Devs

this game is headed for hell with fucking idiots like this one
>>
is this some kind of fucking reddit tier list?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=737832817
>>
Basketball jersey Goliath when?
>>
>>151391660
fishnets and glowsticks wraith when?
>>
>>151391871
That's the adaption m8

>>151391246
I don't think reddit has shit on how retarded steams forums are.
>>
>>151391246
>http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=737832817

Not even worthy of Reddit

>Only has S A B C
>Lots of Hunters in S
>Doesn't have F tier for Torvald and Kala
>Goliath B tier

That's all I noticed at a glance. Genuine Delusion : The Post
>>
Bob the boulder, can we fix him?
>>
>Picks Bucket
>Doesn't run acidic perks
Why is Hank the literally only support you can depend on not losing you the game?
>>
>>151392573
I dont have acidic rounds
>>
>>151390145
>Renegade Abe
I wonder what his special abilites are.
'Cant be in a team with Slim, because he killed him finally.' This would be the best.
>>
File: 1376662877136.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1376662877136.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>join a game
>Assault locks in Lennox
>Trapper locks in Abe
>Support locks in Cabot
>All have low time played
>Monster has about 200 hours played
>Fuck it we've probably already lost this
>Pick Laz
>Monster is Wraith
>Gemu Stahto
>Monster is on an 11 game winning streak
>Trapper and Assault are on a 35 game winning stream
>What the fuck
>We might actually stand a chance
>Trapper is retarded
>Domes it alone
>Drops to half health
>Boost in and heal him
>He gets focused down anyway
>Assault and Support are retarded and doing no damage at all
>Can't get in to revive, monster is keeping the retards busy with the decoy while camping the corpse
>He starts focusing me
>Assault and Support still fucking around
>No shield
>I go down
>Monster fucks off with half armor
>2nd dome
>Trapper gets downed immediately
>Wraith fucks off to focus the Assault and the Support
>Maybe I can sneak in for a revive
>Cloak up
>0.1 sec from reviving
>POUNCED
>Assault and Support are dicking around on the opposite end of the dome getting killed by fucking wildlife
>Cabot amping the monster while the Assault is doing fuck all
>Monster wins
>"How the fuck did you retards have a 35 win streak?"
>"No cheating monsters"

I refuse to believe they got 35 literally retarded monsters in a row, those morons were fucking GARBAGE.

>Next game
>Hank, Jack, Markov
>Yay, it's the perfect line up for Slim
>Monster is Meaty G
>Gemu Stahto
>Monster on a 17 win streak
>Teammates all on a 3 win streak
>Oh boy here we go
>Hank and Jack are actually constantly on point
>Markov doing good damage
>I take a strike on the first dome, monster escapes having lost 3 bars of health
>Next dome we brutalize the monster, we catch him just after evolving and he get away with only 4 bars of health left, no strikes on our team.
>Monster hits stage 3 so we go to the relay
>Hank takes a strike, so it takes 2 domes, but we win.
>GGs all around

It's like this game has no match making system and just throws people together at random.
>>
>>151392678
coop mode and regular hunt mode have the same shared winstreak, m8

do not care about hunter winstreaks at this point as it tells you absolutely nothing
>>
>>151392678
Sounds like you met some Coop vs. AI players. I did one of those once cus I was bored just to see what was up, and all three people had 40+ streaks

Hunters usually don't get past 5~ or so win streaks against actual high level monsters, so if you see some one with a few wins they're usually good
>>
>>151392870
>stack winstreak in coop
>play hunt
>go monster
>120 winstreak Kraken
>one hunter leaves
>domino effect
>monster wins
>repeat
>>
File: 1453675387639.gif (896KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453675387639.gif
896KB, 700x600px
>>151392678
>It's like this game has no match making system and just throws people together at random.

ayup
>>
>>151393014
My max solo que only hunter winstreak was 8
>>
>>151393052
good idea anon

I need my 150 winstreak as hunters first though
>>
>>151392173
>>151391246
scanned over it again, found

>Griffin : Like Electro griffin but weaker, especially since the nerfs. Still a very solid pick, as long as you can land your harpoon. Has great CC but has very little damage output, and his sound spikes are nice but largely outclassed by your Planet scanner for tracking.

It almost makes me want to warn people about how wrong and atrocious this "guide" is, but I'm also tempted by the pull of letting the game just die
>>
File: 1470488243050.jpg (51KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470488243050.jpg
51KB, 320x240px
>>151393386
>sound spikes are nice but largely outclassed by your Planet scanner for tracking
aaaahaaahahahaha.exe

the sensors are the best thing ever, i hardly have to use planet scanner when i drop those bad boys
>>
File: Wraith_Evolve_Stage2_Portrait.png (972KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wraith_Evolve_Stage2_Portrait.png
972KB, 1024x1024px
Is this game still active? I played it on release on PS4, but now I play on PC. Back then the game was fun, but HORRIDLY unbalanced. The hunter team essentially had to be pro to have a hope of winning. Every game was a wipe by the monster. I hear it f2p these days. What paid content is there? Is the game more balanced now?
>>
Goliath or Meteor Goliath?
>>
>>151393218
I had a solo hunter 27 winstreak once, some were bot monsters BACK IN THE DAY, but nearly 20 legit ones vs human monsters. Then some retard pubbies killed that shit.
After that I've managed only about 10 winstreak at best through dodging inexperienced shitters and eternally dumb below mediocre cunts.
>>
>>151393530
Please confirm my biases the post
>>
>>151392669
My best guess would be a gimped version of Abe with a supposed "offensive approach":
>His shotgun will only carry 3 shells and deal exactly 1% more damage per pellet, reloads 30% faster
>His tracking dart can only fire one round before needing to reload and tracking length halved, but pings the monster in near real time
>Stasis grenades replaced with incendiary grenades

But chances are it'll be even worse than what I imagine it to be.
>>
>>151393530
>>151393661
It still fun for the first week or two.

Still unbalanced because you can't balance game like Evolve. Whopping 1.5 years should be enough to realize that

>Every game was a wipe by the monster.
Only pubs.
Premades usually crush Monster like a baby.
>>
>>151393530
game is still horribly balanced, but the pacing and mechanics have somewhat changed. to name a couple, everyone can dome now, but they go down faster and sneaking is a whole lot less viable thanks to the ping that tells hunters exactly where you are every 20 seconds.
>>
>>151393630
Whichever you like more for whatever reason. MG was the clearly superior choice before but honestly both are about as good right now and only lose to premades. I still rather roll with MG because of superior firebreath.
>>
>>151393530

>What paid content is there?
You can't spend money on it yet, it's still in "beta".
You can buy a key from a CD key site for about $7 which will give you the 8 base hunters and the 3 base monsters + all their adaptations, as well as 30,000 keys (the in game currency) to spend.

>Is the game more balanced now?

Short answer: No.
Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
>>
File: 1561861321.jpg (57KB, 462x345px) Image search: [Google]
1561861321.jpg
57KB, 462x345px
>watch stream
>monster main on 24 winning streak
>lost to a group
>cries 'fuck my live, THATS WHY HUNTERS ARE OP'
>loses one time for 24 wins
>hunters OP
are they really that delusional
>>
>>151393770
>Only pubs.
It's funny because even pub Hunters have always had a higher winrate than Monsters for those whopping 1.5 years.

The only reason why you think they don't is because the players losing (4) outnumbers the players winning (1) and vice versa.
>>
>>151393901
Yes. That and more.
>>
>>151393630
As already replied, both are perfectly fine but MG was fucking WAY better before.

Meteor is easier to play, so if you want to essentially be unable to miss abilities and get free pressure with your burn damage, just play him.

Being really good at Goliath probably makes him better than MG though
>>
>>151393901
They're legitimately the people that grew up hacking Counter Strike and developed a God complex.

Monster caters to people that need to feel powerful, so when they lose it's unfathomable because they're GODS
>>
>>151394312
> so when they lose it's unfathomable because they're GODS
Don't forget, when they win, it's because they are just so skilled that none can stand in their way. It's never because they are stomping shitty pubs or somebody in the team drops the ball hard. No it's pure skill on their part that nets them the win every time.
>>
File: skin g.jpg (89KB, 531x596px) Image search: [Google]
skin g.jpg
89KB, 531x596px
fantastic skin
>>
>>151393661
>reading comprehension
Still missing
>>
>>151394669
looks like someone took a shit on a sea urchin and then vomited on it.
>>
>>151394669
Did somebody paint a mankini on your goliath?
>>
>>151394917
nothing is more humiliating than being s1-fucked by a Goliath that looks like sea urchin someones shat and vomited on it
>>
File: skin 2.jpg (103KB, 624x529px) Image search: [Google]
skin 2.jpg
103KB, 624x529px
>>151395326
>>151394917
I like it
>>
>>151395662
clownfish is better.

I wish I got clownfish for wraith instead of orca.
>>
New thread when?
All those skins that aren't for sale ingame WHEN.
>>
>>151395869
>>
File: cute scared wraith.jpg (105KB, 575x479px) Image search: [Google]
cute scared wraith.jpg
105KB, 575x479px
>>
>>151396452
I want to bone her
>>
wraithfags out
>>
>>151394312
>pub game
>wraith on 40+ streak
>hunters have none
>medic and assault around 5 hours game time
>lose within 4 minutes
>monsters types gg

fuck. you.
>>
Make new thread. It had better contain Wraith.
>>
>>151396895
at least this shitter should act honest. killing noobs in 4min is not gg and good manners require to stfu in this situations
>>
need fresh bread
>>
>>151398825
Thread posts: 790
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.