[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/smgen/ - SMITE General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 752
Thread images: 142

File: deadsmite.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deadsmite.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
early death edition

PC 3.12 - Mid Season Update
https://www.smitegame.com/new-in-smite-mid-season-update-3-12-patch-notes/

XBO & PS4 3.12 - Mid Season Update
https://www.smitegame.com/smite-console-mid-season-update-3-12-patch-notes-2/

Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
https://www.curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
http://pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

/smgen/ Discord
https://discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread
>>147925924
>>
I want an assjob from Jing.
>>
DEAD POST...
>>
Is everyone playing overwatch?
>>
>>148165354
I was busy going 1/9 as AMC.
>>
>>148165253
I want to rim her.
>>
hehe ima just instalock bastet cause im da best
>oh well he instalocked, guess ill instalock a hunter
well i called solo, might as well pick skadi hehe
>I already called mid so I proceed to just lock in chronos cause it can only get worse from here
well Im hovered over my waifu art<3 but I guess i'll be zhong kui heheh!
>>
Anyone else feel the Smite community had a toxicspike all of the sudden?
>>
>>148166986
from late april to here it just went nuts.

smite is fucking shit.
>>
>>148165253
Jing is not for assjobs
Jing is only for having fun
>>
>>148167841
I think assjobs are fun.
>>
File: CnHaLqGWAAEfP0o.jpg large.jpg (395KB, 1998x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CnHaLqGWAAEfP0o.jpg large.jpg
395KB, 1998x2048px
>>
File: de1.png (316KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
de1.png
316KB, 500x455px
>m-mememodes wont kill the game!
>y-you need us!
>>
>zap says Jing is shit in current meta
>wanted to main her in ranked with new skin
Well there goes my summer event
>>
>>148168349
Hi-rez killed the game by making no significant changes to conquest, making it the most stale and boring thing to play for 2 seasons.

MOBAs in general are fucking boring.
>>
>>148169137
God forbid you actually think for yourself what's good and bad in this current meta or just playing what you want to play.

This idea of approved gods should fucking die.
>>
>>148166986
Not really. What makes you say that?
>>
>tfw your kalis keeps playing like a dipshit and dying with her ult
>>
>Threads constantly go to page 10 with people posting just to keep it from 404ing
>Sometimes no one post just to keep the thread alive and it 404s early
>Hi-Rez making the newest skin in the game 75% off

Officially dead
>>
File: 1405671464161.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1405671464161.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
How am I ever supposed to improve at this game? Every time I play it's the same thing...Some guy who's obviously a very high level, playing against me and my lower level team mates with much less skill or ability, or game knowledge, or, if it's not someone who has 10 mastery levels, it's a full clan of people who completely dunk you, because now it's not just one dude, it's 5 dudes all talking, versus your team of fresh off the training grounds players. Why isn't there a forced solo queue? Why isn't there restrictions to keep these high level players from ruining the game for me? I just want to improve and get better, but there's no chance for me too when it's this same scenario every time, every day. How am I supposed to have the drive to continue when every game is a mirror image of the last? It's just so discouraging...
>>
>>148171085
You aren't. This game is as dead as Anubis.
>>
>>148171257
Reminder that one of the balance team members said Anubis works well during one of the recent patch note streams
>>
File: kinessa.jpg (111KB, 486x785px) Image search: [Google]
kinessa.jpg
111KB, 486x785px
hey u guise am in da rite thred
>>
>>148169228
"Report (You) for feeding/being a shitter/not getting enough kills/etc." all day today. Yes, I'm a shitter but I get assists enough that I should be ok.
>>
>>148171085
It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
>>
>currently lvling
>basically every game has 2 lokis/scyllas
>basically every game has one leaver
>cant even play tank/supp because peeling for my team does most of the time literally nothing
>people still go out of the base without relic

fun
>>
>>148171085
Just keep trying. I've been playing for two years almost and I'm probably the worst person in the general. Practice, practice and patience. Take breaks when you need them, check builds on SmiteGuru, fight AI until you feel comfortable if needed. I have faith in you Anon, you sound competent enough to me, you probably just need a bit of luck and courage.Or something like that.
>>
>tfw hun batz ults on top of an enemy hades that's channeling his ult

I swear to god these people
>>
>>148171972
>currently lvling
>already claiming to have shit team mates
get gud, and you won't even need team mates for those early level matches. Either A: Pick a good jungler and kill each god for each lane to help the team or (if they don't even know how to lane or are chasing fights everywhere) be in the solo lane as bellona and just keep pushing.

but to be honest you probably aren't as good as you think you are so don't blame the team if you lose lel
>>
>>148169227
>i'm special and i lose all my games , fuck the meta tho xDDD yolo swagggg jajajajaajahuehueheuhe pick i neith mid i neith mid jajajaja im high riught now xD just a game bruh, sorry im capturing a pidgey oin pokemon go XD
>>
>>148172692
>i'm retarded and i need to watch epic twitch streamers to tell me how to have fun and play the game, i can't figure out for myself what's a good god or a good build and i have to follow whichever streamer's dick i'm currently sucking off's words to the letter because i'm a brainless schmuck who doesn't know any better
>>
>>148172647
i am playing 100% arena currently since it is the most fun for me. and i have no problems whatsoever to win games with something like apollo or mercury but it gets boring over time and i like to pick every game another god. i just find it way harder to win games as a guardian when people never even give the minions a glance and i am stuck clearing them so they dont reach the portal. also i never claimed i am that good(although i guess the post implicated it). i just have awareness from other games that you can transfer to smite like abusing missing cooldowns,when to retreat when to fight etc.

the main complaint is actually just the massive amount of leavers.
>>
>>148173142
Please, I bet you whatever you're bilding now was discovered by pros,even without directly witching them. They have much more time with the game. Either that or you're making your own builds and play casual or if ranked then you are in bronze.
Anywhere higher than gold you need top of the line builds to compete.
>>
anyone wanna point me to a tier list? (not a meme list like BMBrandon's or Incon's)
>>
>>148171085
git gud

mobas take time to learn, this is nothing new
>>
>>148174337
>(not a meme list like BMBrandon's or Incon's)
What fucking other tier list are you looking for then? Everything else is made by literal whos on reddit.
>>
>>148174553

Show me some then, so I can laugh at least.
>>
>>148174643
http://smite.guru/tierlists
>>
>>148173698
And competing isn't fun. I don't fucking understand what's the big deal about ranked conquest, all it is is some shitty ass icon telling you you're so good and you're grouped in with the elite but in reality you still get ranked with fucking dumbasses. Tell me what's so appealing about playing this godawful game for so long, having the majority of the matches be these 10-15 minute long one sided shitfests that are boring regardless of whether or not you're the team that's winning because someone decided to just give up after dying one time five minutes in or because the other team has a 2k gold lead or because someone disconnected, using the same god pools being banned and picked and the same strategies and general routine every single fucking match, what's so appealing about playing Janus for the billionth time in mid building the same exact build sans on time every time while turtling like crazy because muh rotations and muh jungle camps and muh meta?

If I can't play other gods or build stupid ass builds that actually work then I'm not having fun with this game. Last time I even played ranked was season 2 and it was only for the plat frame.
>>
>>148173289
oh...arena mainer huh...oh well..don't play conquest ever okay? Don't ranked either please, unless you want to get your shit pushed in, in a Duel
>>
>>148174740

oh man that's some funny stuff
>>
Y'all just chill and play some friendly Clash.
>>
>>148175148
That does sound really boring as fuck. Glad I do not play Conquest. Go wild on your builds, play what you enjoy, not what people tell you to.
>>
I want to ____ Jing Wei's ____ with my ____.
>>
>>148179961
fix
model
skills
>>
File: 556465.png (14KB, 113x116px) Image search: [Google]
556465.png
14KB, 113x116px
>>148179961
>>148180380
kek
>>
>>148175148
>And competing isn't fun.
found the fucking fat kid that can't run at all and was never picked at sports.
>>
OH BOY! 6500 FP Enigma chest!
>Sequet VP

WELP. That was a major disappointment.
>>
LIVE DAMMIT, LIVE!
>>
Jing
>>
>>148183624

Nah senpai, just let Smite pass on.
>>
>>148183624
It's over anon. Hirez made their decision to make smite 'accessible' over everything else. It's a shell of what it could have been.
>>
>>148183634
Is Jing the new waifu of the general? I mean she is cute, but I prefer Nemesis still.I would treat Jing like a younger sister! Maybe an incestuous little sister?
>>
>>148184273
I'll take accessible over "Play Conquest or nothing at all.". Besides, Infinite Crisis died from being non-accessible because it had only one running map/game type. IC was a terrible loss, and I actually put a small amount of money into Smite so I would rather not lose it.
>>
>>148184391
She's the only waifu without a dick.
>>
>>148184792
Pretty sure Nox and Nemmy lack dicks.
>>
>>148185026
Pretty sure everyone else here will disagree with you.
>>
>>148185026
Nox's major drawback is that she gave birth to a fucking edgelord.
>>
>>148184737
lol IC is a terrible comparison. I never even heard of the game until I read it had shut down awhile ago. IC was a game for fucking dc comic fans- most of who don't give a fuck about mobas or rts. Actually, majority of them vastly prefer adventure or fighting games. IC failing has nothing to do with its modes. It wasn't appealing to their target audience.

Also not being accessible doesn't mean conquest or nothing. It means not going overboard with mememodes and forcing a bunch of platforms without cross-play(I can't even begin to explain how absolutely retarded it is to bring a moba to consoles expecting it to flourish without having cross-play as a safety net).

If Smite stuck with Conquest, Arena, Joust and Siege. and focused on improving the modes, balancing, better models, better voicepacks etc. We'd have a much better quality game.

Instead what happened was a complete shitshow and an already starved resource company is trying to compete with OW with a shit game instead of tending to its biggest one. It's a joke, and it's why it's dying. Have fun staying in denial though.
>>
>>148185289
But Reaper Tech Thanatos is a fucking Transformer. How can you not like that?
>>
File: [015294].jpg (563KB, 936x1307px) Image search: [Google]
[015294].jpg
563KB, 936x1307px
>>148184792
You wot?
>>
>>148187278
I'd wot Athena.
>>
File: chart.png (895KB, 1000x1034px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
895KB, 1000x1034px
>>148184792
>>148185219
>>148185026
>>
>>148190581
>Skadi placed there
I'M SORRY WHAT!?
>>
>>148191283
It's ok Ullr, nobody will judge you.
>>
>>148190581
>tfw nemesis would be pure but Zeus raped her
Riperoni in pepperoni.
>>
>>148190581
so sol is the only one with a regular pussy?
not too tight not too puffy?

sol confirmed best girl
>>
>>148190581
With Hel straddling the line, does that mean she has half a huge, meaty dick and half a puffy pink pussy?Like... Franengenitals or something? Not sure if aroused or confused.

>>148191886
I would tenderly love Nemesis. TENDERLY LOVE! Probably have to guide her around since blind and shit as well.
>>
>>148190581
>neith lore is literally a hermaphrodite virgin that knocks herself up
>zero mentions of it by futafags
>>
>>148192123
The Hel's are separate

I mean they can't be one at the same time, right? I don't think it works that way
>>
10 hours has passed since this thread had 0 repplies .... and now it just have 70... wow dude this shit is dead now
>>
>>148192469
With Neith and Nox they're just able to make themselves pregnant. They don't require a dick(or sperm) to do it.

"capable of giving birth without a partner and/or creation without sexual imagery,"
>>
Reasons why Hercules is the best.

Better and more reliable damage than Amaterasu.
Hitting him only makes him stronger.
Be ready to run extra far under that tower or you're still fucked.
Try to gank, you end up under his tower and dead.
Best self heal in the game.
SoG+MoR+GoT=never die, ever.
Only physical/AA gods can stand against him in lane. Magical means no beatstick, you must rely on Curse, and good luck with that, he can just shove you out of his way and walk back to the tower until it wears off, and then what do you have until the cooldown wears off?
AA gods mean qins, the only reliable way to weer down his insane defense.
Beat Stick procs from abilities, what do you have when those are on cooldown?
See an ally being chased by 3 enemies, walk over and scare them off without having to do anything.
Team fight starts, hit 3 then roll your face across the keyboard.
"Oh you can always tell when Herc is trying to use his pull, just keep out of reach." That's a funny way to say "Herc scares off the entire enemy team."
Thorns+Midgardian+Nemean+Mitigate Wounds=eat a dick, squishies.
>>
>>148192768
So, which one is which? I like to think the evil one has the vag.
>>
>>148194432
herc is shit.
>>
>>148194589
I'm sorry your waifu can't hang in the solo lane, friend.
>>
>>148195064
my waifu is bellona, lets go one round boy, lets see how you hang.
>>
>>148195113
Hahahaha, really? Good luck landing that hammer when I knock you out of it. Aw, your lash gives you sustain? Your sustain is shit compared to Hercules. Your shield blocks basics? Try that shit against Osiris or Erlang, Herc gives no fucks about basics.
>>
>>148195313
well there is a reason why Bellona is the queen of solo while herc has been out of the meta since fucking september of last year.
She doesn't loses lane, at worst she goes even, so fuck you.
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg (37KB, 319x318px) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg
37KB, 319x318px
>Play with the same guy over and over on my team for motd
>We lose a lot
>We even both took a 2 min break to avoid queuing with one another, which failed
>We win one
>Next thing you know we are against one another
>We lose because his loki goes 11-12 and ours goes 4-12 (I went 12-8)
>Rubs it in my face that I was the weaker link all along, apparently

SMITE'S MATCHMAKING IS SO SHIT
>>
>>148195554
Seriously though, in an MOTD that emphasizes healers, what kind of Loki gets Brawler's FIFTH, where our AMATERASU gets it before he does?
>>
>>148195402
Bellona is "queen" of solo because she's strong against gods that use basics, and gods that use basics are good against Herc because they get the most out of Qin's and don't use much mana, which is his only weakness. She's seen as good purely because of circumstance. 90% of the Bellonas I play against assume she's OP and dive into 1v3 and up, and die for it. I'm not saying she's bad, but think about it. Her most powerful ability gets fucked against Hercules. So long as Herc isn't played by a retard, Bellona will NEVER land that hammer smash, because he'll stun her out of it. Just like how Sobek is strong against her, just like Hercules he can dash in and cancel the hammer.
>>
>>148195853
Herc is a shittier Tyr and Bellona goes even with Tyr.
>>
>>148195654
Healer MOTD? TIME FOR HERC!
>>
>>148195950
Tyr has the same trick as Herc, but Tyr needs a relic to do it and oh yeah, no stun at the end for Tyr. What does Tyr have when Blink is on it's long-ass cooldown? Tyr is shit.
>>
I triggered the fuck out of someone playing Bellona. Every time she tried to disarm a teammate, I used Fafnir's disarm jump on her. Eventually she focused only on me, and sent me some very angry messages. Was quite amusing.
>>
>>148196103
blink doesn't matter during solo laning phase, tyr interrupts bellona's hammer with fearless and has a pretty devastating combo
>tyr is shit
goddammit i've been arguing with a retard, you have to be really bad to think tyr is bad when he is one of the top solo laners on the fucking game.

i'm done, im out.
>>
>>148196305
But he is shit. How does Tyr heal when there's no wave? How does Tyr get people under his tower for easy kills without getting behind them? The only thing Tyr has on Herc is mobility.
>>
>>148196483
Tyr is pure skill, you can heal from your enemy btw, simply get behind your enemy and fearless them into tower.

I mean if you are having problems using Tyr it means you are not very skillful, Tyr is like ullr, high skill high reward.

Herc is like solo lane training wheels, it has an easy pull, mediocre damage, a push, self healing and an ult that gives you the ability to luck into a hit with his bounce.
>>
>>148196305
Level 1
>Agressive stance Fearless, 80+100% damage
>Driving Strike, 85+90% damage plus 1 second stun

Tell me which is better. I'll wait.
>>
>>148196734
And you need blink to get behind them, because only a retard lets Tyr walk there. So again, what does Tyr have when Blink is on it's long-ass cooldown?
>>
>>148196806
Tyr, fearless itself counts as 2/3 seconds of cc, instantly leads into his 2, then his 2 again and his 1 lol.
Its so much easier to setup Tyr's damage than Hercs

>>148196917
man, you just lack the skill, not my problem, Tyr is considered better than herc since forever, accept it and go just like i'm gone.
>>
>>148197034
>counts as
A slow push is CC now? Nigga please.
>skill
Ah, the last argument of the failed. Something that can't possibly be argued objectively, because you know in an objective argument you lose.
>>
Y'all suck dick following the meta warrior shit.

isis solo, Janus solo and Baka solo are best picks, fuck you faggots.
>>
>>148197243
>A slow push is CC now? Nigga please.
bitch you cannot move, attack or use a skill during tyr fearless, thats crowd control by definition, fuck one of the best short crowd control in the game.
>>
>>148197249
You want to being three squishies, two of which can't build brawler's, in the The Man Lane? Okay, good luck with that.
>>
>>148197371
That only means more time to use beads. Hell if you're fast you can avoid half the damage because you're not there being pushed any more.
>>
>>148197463
*bring. God damn it.
>>
>shit some moron instalocked thanos
>i better instalock scylla lmao

I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. The two of them were afk by the 15 minute mark. Why would you ever play a game with 2 'gibs me dat kills' characters is beyond me
>>
>>148197578
and then your beads are down and tyr fearless is up in 15 seconds even less with the standard breastplate of valor and then the jungler can come and cc you to death because you used your beads on tyr fearless but wait you are a warrior in the solo lane, you don't get beads.
>>
>>148197782
i mean i guess you can ult Tyr's fearless but then your ult is on a 90/67(with breastplate) second cooldown and if you missed tyr he is probably full health or he is gonna heal from you or the wave for like 30%? i'm not sure.
>>
>>148197782
Oh, so when it's someone else using a relic to counter it's shit, but Tyr's reliance on Blink is fine? Double standard much? Plus, what happens when Herc and Tyr dash at each other? Right, Tyr loses by default. Oh well.
>>
>>148197984
you don't have to get blink, blink is a setup for fearless to push people into your team, in solo lane you don't get beads(unless you are not a warrior), tyr can literally walk up to you and fearless you.

Herc might win the dashing match but Tyr's passive makes the cc it has irrelevant,its like less than half a second.

Tyr wins the lane, the fight and the late game.
>>
>>148198323
Not him but tyr's passive limits it to a second, which is exactly how long herc's lasts.
>>
What's the best god for Duel?
I have success with Bakasura, but I don't want to spam him much. Sometimes go with a hunter as well.
Also can I counter a Loki in duel if he has Wrath? He literally just kept me under tower and if I tried to push he just ulted me,killed me, and took my objective. Couldn't even get one camp because LOL WRATH. My defense couldn't stop him, just 75% health gone cause of ult, the rest from me boxing him and that was it.
HELP
>>
>>148198323
Fearless you back under your own tower, and Herc can dash right back, do more damage, and stun so he can hit Tyr some more. Herc is the one with a pull, meaning that even if you're in front of him, he can still get you behind and get you under the tower, Tyr can't do that. Herc still comes out on top. Tyr's passive takes a half second off Herc's stun at most, he still has to put up with most of it. Late game, Tyr's dash eventually does more damage. But early game, in the lane? Herc has every advantage.
>>
With all the Herc and Tyr talk, I'm rather curious if Herc is viable in Clash and Siege. I mean it works the same as Conquest so I suppose he would?
>>
Anyone here who primarily plays Clash interested in adding one or two players to their list of potential teammates?
>>
>>148198536
Loki might be garbage in Conquest but you should definitely be looking to ban him in duel if you don't feel confident enough. He is ridiculously strong and if he gets a lead then kiss your game goodbye. You can't really do anything about his late game. If you aren't Hou yi, Kali or Skadi you're gonna get oneshot no matter how much defense you build.
>>
>>148169137

Link to his statement?
>>
>>148171085

Watch streams of players who play your favorite role. Watch the tournaments. Look up YouTube videos about guides and start getting informed. By trying to learn you will learn.
>>
>>148195313
>Herc gives no fucks about basics
But his passive makes his basics hurt a lot. It's why he's one of my favorite warriors.
>>
>>148199921
I was under the impression that his passive only strengthens his abilities. That's good to know.
>>
File: 1370627042447.png (18KB, 322x355px) Image search: [Google]
1370627042447.png
18KB, 322x355px
>Joust
>Aphro has more overall damage done than our Apollo
The worst part is the match would've been over and done with earlier if Apollo grew a damn pair. He kept sitting back while I ran in with Aphro attacking their Puch.
>Get killed during a push for titan
>A&A go and take bull in the mean time
>Tyr runs in to kill them
>Apollo does 200+ per AA
>We could've won then and there if Apollo had attacked the titan while I ate everything thrown at me
>>
>>148203010
>Joust
>>
>>148191886
She enjoyed every moment of it.
>>
>>148204946
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH KID!" *Teleports behind you, grabs your throat and plunges my noble Dragon katana through your spine* "Nothing personnel, kiddo."
>>
>>148194432
MoR being Mail of Renewal? Building Herc now because it sounds like a ton of fun.
>>
>>148207941
Build Herc using this http://smite.guru/builds/guides/v/1177 It's all but unstoppable in any mode.
>>
>>148207941
Fun fact: Thebes' passive boosts the healing from Gaia and Renewal, with all three items Herc has 3700 HP and heals for 33 every second. It's like having a health pot that never runs out.
>>
>>148208527

>that absolutely shit conquest build

You'll never get out of Silver V with a build like that. Any competent solo laber will shit down your throat and start you off 0-3 and down a tower before 10.

Might work in a casual mode, though.
>>
>>148210203
That's pretty awesome. I'll have to try that with boots/Jotunn's/Titan's in the morning. Thanks Anon.
>>
How is this thread hitting page 10 in just 30 minutes?
>>
>>148213289
It's a sign.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1515x1078px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1515x1078px
What the hell is this?
Some kind of a glitch/joke. I feel like it will be gone after update.
God help me win 3 games before the update
>>
>>148210203
Does Thebes proc on meditation? Does it work with health pots and multi pots? Does it effect lifesteal?
>>
>>148214598
Already fixed, it was supposed to give out the new khepri icon.
>>
So when's that arena gem deal going live? They mentioned it in the summer of smite website
>>
>>148216803
Next update, when the Olympic games arena will be released.
>>
>>148216219
Damn I really go excited for 500 gems. I knew it was too good to be true
>>
>>148215996
>Does Thebes proc on meditation?
Yes IIRC
>Does it work with health pots and multi pots?
Yes
>Does it effect lifesteal?
Yes
>>
>>148215996
Yes, all healing, from all sources.
>>
>>148208527
No magic protections worth mentioning, no Meditation for teamfight burst health/mana, no Thorns to fuck the enemy over when they pile on the Raid Boss, this build is terrible. Check my build son, and weep.

Mystic Mail->Warrior Tabi->Bulwark of Hope->Jotunn's Wrath->Mantle of Discord->Titan's Bane
Meditation and Thorns

Swap Bulwark and Mystic around depending on who you're facing in lane. Overkill protections, flat and percentage pen, maximum CDR, burst health/mana healing in case you need it, damage reflection and AOE stun from MoD for team fights, and MM's passive early on to help Herc's biggest weakness, his lack of fast wave clear. Yeah, without boots the other guy can get back to lane faster than you, but with this build you don't have to leave nearly as often.
>>
kek chronos skin is 400 gems, with the 75% off it's literally 100 gems.

A brand new skin being sold for 100 gems. Even hirez wish they didn't bother with that shit chronos skin.
>>
>>148222321
The piece of shit quest won't even work for me. I've played 2 games but it still says 0/3 played.
>>
New Chronos skin makes me wanna puke
>>
>>148223261
MOTD doesn't count for quests.
>>
>>148223629
It wasn't MOTD I played.

Anyway, it's not just me. The quests are fucked.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/4sgdy7/july_12th_miniupdate_megathread/d59214m?st=iqjdu80t&sh=22439ad9
>>
>>148222321
Or they are simply doing a promo since it was a community chosen skin.

>>148223759
The quests aren't fucked, just restart the game (have you autistic fucks not closed the game even once in the last 4 fucking hours?)
>>
>>148224476
Go away ponpon, you still have more damage control to do on reddit.
>>
File: 1461861648076.jpg (75KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461861648076.jpg
75KB, 768x1024px
>>148224476
>The quests aren't fucked
>people using the coupon are still being charged 400 gems

Sure thing m8, working as intended.
>>
File: sadpon.jpg (7KB, 257x197px) Image search: [Google]
sadpon.jpg
7KB, 257x197px
>>148223261
>>148223759
>>148224626
>>148224727
>tfw your programmers are incompetent and you're left to pick up the pieces
>>
>p-pros and players like trio queues
>w-we only received positive feed back
Incon just said that trio queues I ranked needs to go.
>>
>>148225297
>Incon

lmao, tell me when someone who matters actually says it. Barra loves trio.
>>
>>148225297
>listening to a retard with tourettes
>>
>>148225336
I bet he would love penta queues too so that he wouldn't need to lose a single game wouldn't he?

Nobody ever is concerned about solo queue. I though that fundamental idea about ranked was to coop with diffrent people and duo queue was just to bring a friend.
>>
>>148169223
There's more negative than positive things in this game now.
>>
Rock a bellona is pretty disappoint
>>
>>148224870

>We can't add too many more icons to the game because that will cause memory problems

Funny stuff pon
>>
>>148226990
But dude haven't you seen her boobs and ass, are you a faggot or something lol :)??
>>
>>148225375

>shitting on someone with an affliction he was born with but has overcome anyway to make buttloads of money playing the video game you like to talk about.

Sounds like you are the retard friendo
>>
File: ntnjswykZF1rlqp88o1_1280.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ntnjswykZF1rlqp88o1_1280.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
>>148226997
>yfw the programmers told him that as a joke and he believed it
>>
File: Mercy.png (130KB, 573x622px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy.png
130KB, 573x622px
>Hi-rez makes a game.
>It gets popular.
>Hi-rez kills it.
>Then they make a new game and repeat the process.
>>
Pedal to the Metal chest is out with Bass Drop and Steel scarab - worth the 2400 gems to get all the skins?
>>
>>148222229
Not the guy you were replying to, but that sounds like a solid build. I'll give it a shot in Clash or Siege in a bit. Thanks mate.
>>
File: httpom%2F7697ece267de75lo6_400.gif (382KB, 268x151px) Image search: [Google]
httpom%2F7697ece267de75lo6_400.gif
382KB, 268x151px
>post yfw Mermaid Medusa's in game model and VP is actually good and saves the shitty skins of Smite
>>
>>148227921
The nox limited was pretty good so I have hope for medusa.
>>
File: firefox_2016-07-12_16-56-32.png (278KB, 666x443px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-07-12_16-56-32.png
278KB, 666x443px
what now
>>
>>148227921
XD LE WUUUUT FACE HAHAHAHAHA

SKINS

SKINS SKIIIIIIIINS SKINS SKINS SKINS

YES SKINS SKINS ONLYSKINS NOTHING ELSE DONT BOTHER EVEN FIXING ISSUES BECAUSE MY FRIEND HERE AND I AND THE WHOLE FUCKING NIGGER RETARD PLAYERBASE OF THIS GAME ONLY

ONLY

EXLUSIVELY

SOLELY

CARE

ABOUT SKINS

XD
XD
XDDD

UPBOATED AND TWITTERED INTO MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT MY GOOD SHITLORD
>>
File: The hell.png (112KB, 224x392px) Image search: [Google]
The hell.png
112KB, 224x392px
>>148228346
>>
File: 1467306777068.jpg (171KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1467306777068.jpg
171KB, 752x1062px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>148228238
Find a best girl, play her and defend her whenever you can in the general, pic related.

>>148228346
>>
>>148228395
She's a monster.
>>
File: 1467305463987.png (131KB, 600x681px) Image search: [Google]
1467305463987.png
131KB, 600x681px
>>148228494
Please don't bully.
>>
>Play conquest
>Do badly, we lose
>Do well, support dc's, we lose
>Now on 36% winrate
>Matchmaking is working as intended

I'm 55-60% on every other mode and generally hold my own in the conquest matches I lose. Do Hirez just hate their own game and want to encourage people away from the 'main' mode?
>>
>>148228346
t. poorfag
>>
File: Bully scylla.png (195KB, 968x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Bully scylla.png
195KB, 968x1036px
>>148228590
>>
File: yourmom.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
yourmom.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>be autistic lardass smelly fat piece of shit manchild
>ruin game by stealing my mom's credit card and buying gems for jew skins while the true issues of the gameplay are not ever going to be addressed because devs are too busy doing lebbits skins requests
>le patrician gamer cosmetic autism
>tip fedora and fart in my face
>>
>>148228590
I want to impregnate a sea monster.
>>
>>148210203
Just tried this with boots, jotunn's and titan's, it was amazing. I was healing without noticing, and penetration meant nothing against me, they had to buy high power to deal any meaningful damage. But then the support DID buy a lot of protections, so anyone who could hurt me was shit against him, and vice versa.
>>
>>148228395
I want to take the role of her older brother and take her out for ice cream, play video games with her and generally spoil her with fraternal love and general kindness.
>>
>>148229394
What was your build order?
>>
Anyone else having problems with Paladins? Champions not showing up, daily login reward not showing up either?
>>
>>148224727
I just used the coupon without a single problem. The game will let you know if you are using a coupon or not, with a banner and icons and all. If you purchased the skin without that, then you didn't actually use your coupon, meaning you should kill yourself.
>>
Futa
>>
>>148227921
>You'll have to buy a bunch of shit skins to get it
>>
File: tumblr_o1fq6cw1Q91uic2ojo1_1280.png (48KB, 454x251px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1fq6cw1Q91uic2ojo1_1280.png
48KB, 454x251px
>>148232064
paladins
>>
File: parurushaking.gif (603KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
parurushaking.gif
603KB, 640x640px
tfw triple kill with Susano ult, kill another enemy, first ever quadra, 1 enemy left, you on him, but 3 of your team mates are following you

They ain't getting it, I'm getting first penta today

He's so close, Wind Siphon is up in 2, Storm Kata up in 5, pull him towards you, ready to finish

Bulwark shield pops, you've chased too far into tower and you die, and team mate gets him down.

>Tears were shed at that moment.
>>
>>148233852
Subscribed :)
>>
>>148233852
>reverse green text
that's... interesting...
>>
>>148233852
wOaH bro!!!!!! A penta with hands down THE m0st skilled God in the game lol thatZ AWESOME!!!! I'm happy for u Mann !!:)!
>>
Lads is the chronos coupon thing safe to use?
As in, if I buy the skin will I get it for 100 gems or accidently spend 400 gems for getting a shitty skin I dont even like that much?
>>
>>148234339
someone got the sus goose
>>
>>148234425
I wouldn't pay favor for that skin
>>
>>148235501
>he doesn't wanna run around looking like a stick of melted licorice

wow what are you some kinda fuckin queer
>>
so im on ps4 and the update has made me lose access to all gods ? anyone else got this issue
>>
File: 1452690176474.gif (1MB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452690176474.gif
1MB, 500x252px
>>148236007
>ps4
>>
>there are people who think athena is balanced
>since launch

>there are people who think xing is shit

>there are people who think cabrakan is OP
>>
>invincibledeath playing as chronos using the edgelord skin
woo
>>
>>148229626
MoR, boots, jotunn, thebes, gaia, titan's.
>>
>>148237348
Athena was meh during the warrior support meta days. But yeah, outside of that time, shes always been good.
>>
>tfw got the chronos skin because it was 100 gems

It's shit but 100 gems so might as well.
>>
>>148241856
I knew Smite players were stupid, but IRRATIONAL?
>>
>>148242001
Stops the fucker from showing up in a chest at least.
>>
File: 1466577763617.gif (473KB, 350x193px) Image search: [Google]
1466577763617.gif
473KB, 350x193px
>page 10
>>
File: 1435472933320.png (99KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
1435472933320.png
99KB, 500x443px
>>148245458
>>
Scylla nerf when, sick of this bitch
>>
>>148246154
>Being bad
>>
>>148246154
Scylla getting knotted by Fenrir in his ult when
>>
>>148246154
I want to smooch Scylla's lips and flat chest.
>>
Bought the stupid Chronos skin. I do not even play Chronos, but it's a decent sale and I'd rather not have the misfortune of getting it in a chest.
>>
holy fuck hunters are shit this mid season.

thanks hirez.
>>
>>148246464
>>148246632
>>148246806
stop this, i'm serious
>>
File: 1463541023859.png (265KB, 1065x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1463541023859.png
265KB, 1065x1189px
>>148247674
I want to thrust again and again into her immature little marianas trench.
>>
File: like a wall.png (57KB, 307x429px) Image search: [Google]
like a wall.png
57KB, 307x429px
Scylla one piece swimsuit!
>>
>>148247925
You order her to titfuck you then watch as she gets embarrassed and can't do it.
>>
Hey everyone, I'm eNsKy_RawdogAssassin the mid laner for the newly formed eNsKy_Nation Ps4 team. I've been playing this game since 2012 when it was in closed beta on PC. Due to my computer taking a dump on me in play smite on ps4 exclusively now. I'm one of the top mid laners on ps4 at the moment and I would like to start producing some content to help new players to smite or ranked conquest. Soon I am getting an Internet upgrade and am hoping I will be able to stream and/or produce some youtube content on mid lane god guides, match ups, warding, rotations etc. So what do you guys need help with? I've got thousands of hours of experience and lots of time on my hands so shoot me with any questions you have while I wait for some better Internet in the next couple of days!

Thanks all,

eNsKy_Rawdogassassin
>>
WHO ALL BOUGHT THE CHRONOS SKIN? IT'S A WAY FOR HIREZ TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO JEW YOU MORE!
>>
>>148250535

Oh no, please don't sell us skins at a discount instead of throwing the fucking things in chests all the goddamn time.

Pls hirez, anything but that.
>>
File: CnLdHfOWYAAyJLk.jpg (166KB, 1200x716px) Image search: [Google]
CnLdHfOWYAAyJLk.jpg
166KB, 1200x716px
>>148250535
>coupon lasts two weeks
>coupon lasts enough time to get 100 gems with your daily login reward
>"Jew"
Anon how retarded can you be? The skin is basicaly free
>>
The only skin i care about the summer event is Freya and she is not coming out for at least 7 more weeks.
fuck you hirez
>>
A cute boy bought me the god pack so i tried athena. Why does she sound like a dumb 15 year old girl? i hate it
>>
File: 1440336985429.png (167KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440336985429.png
167KB, 600x600px
>>148252165

>hating on athena
>>
>>148250535
>100 gem skin
>jew you more

???
>>
>>148252436
it just seems out of place senpai
>>
>>148252491
Every week, coupon for a hundred gem skin. Eventually two hundred gem skins.
>>
so how long do i have to get 3 first wins of the day for the khepri cutesey icon?
>>
>>148252436
Second best girl! Great tastes mate.
>>
>>148253130

just 3 total, you don't need to do it every day m8
>>
>>148252702
>old skins being discounted to 100 gems every week

that's a bad thing because?
>>
>>148253370
i mean how many days man, 2 days, 3 days a week to get 3 wins.
>>
>>148253507

until 7/18
>>
>>148253826
oh nice, 5 days.
>>
>console gets update today
>EVERY match just an auto lock Erlang Shen faster than the speed of light
Boy I wonder what next God will be autolocked so quickly
>>
>>148254484
>it's my first god release patch
>>
New player here.
Why are there so many fucking stats, it still confuses me...
I want to know how much damage this skill will deal to an enemy god without considering damage reduction/buffs and passives from like 10 different items.

Is it all just a guessing game?
>>
>>148254484
That happens with every new god.
>>
File: CgfO2KGWcAABbT8.jpg (33KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CgfO2KGWcAABbT8.jpg
33KB, 600x338px
>>148228395
Why is she so perfect?
Also whoever keeps saying they will do lewd things to Jing needs to stop.
>>
>>148254619
>Why are there so many fucking stats, it still confuses me...
Let me guess, you're a console player.
>>
>>148254484
hes not even fun or interesting
>>
>>148255427
I'll never stop.
I will forever want to cum on her wings.
>>
Today on Everytime we released a patch we'll fuck something:

>installed last patch
>open the quest log
>play 3 games as an Egyptian God, Special event get 3 frist win of the day, Special event play 3 games
>close the quest log, reopened it the third quest disappeared

thanks game
>>
File: .jpg (289KB, 1608x902px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
289KB, 1608x902px
>>148255427

perfect xddd
>>
holy shit why is everyone such a goddamn pussy in this game

you don't win by just being a bitch and hiding behind your fucking tower all game
>>
>>148256940
>you don't win by just being a bitch and hiding behind your fucking tower all game
Yes you do. It's a very valid tactic and it works most of the time.
>>
File: 1427676928144.jpg (6KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
1427676928144.jpg
6KB, 247x239px
>>148254619
>Why are there so many fucking stats
>Damage
>Mitigation
>Penetration
>Lifesteal
>Attack Speed
WOW THERE'S FIVE STATS THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR DAMAGE. SO COMPLICATED

On the off chance that you're not totally retarded and just a needy child, I'll give you a quick spooning.

You don't actually need to to calculate or worry about anything during the game. If you want to actually know what is best to build, just read the descriptions of items and then make a judgement for A) Your current character B) The enemy team's and your ally's characters and C) The current situation of the game (In that order). If you're a hunter or a mage you won't even have to think about B or C in most cases and just buy damage and shit that will help you do damage.
In most cases, you will only ever need 1 to 2 penetration items on anyone. Reason being is that penetration can only go so far unless their entire team is full of tanks building exclusively armor or magic protection. I'm not 100% sure how protections work in this game but your skill's damage will do base damage + a percent of the attack power you have from your items. Once you use the skill on an enemy you can assume it will not do 100% damage due to base armor and even less damage if they have resistances.
At this point, to answer your question about whether or not it's a guessing game, I would say yes, but to refer to it as a guessing game seems very ignorant. Having 1 penetration item in your build will increase your effective damage by a good deal, having titans bane is good for late game and vs tanks, build all penetration if you're playing Bastet. That's about as much as you need to know.
For the other side, people can only have 5 actual items in their build. Instead of guessing, you estimate how much armor they have and whether or not you need a (second) penetration item to do effective damage to them.
They key thing in estimating though is to actually study the items in the game and what they do.
>>
>>148256427
>Hi Rez models are bad
What a surprise
>>
>NEITH MID

I SWEAR TO CHRIST YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP DOING THIS. I'M ACTUALLY FUMING RIGHT NOW. MY VESSELS FEEL LIKE THEYRE ABOUT TO BURST!

ITS A MEME,ITS A FUCKING MEME PICK, AND I KEEP LOSING GAMES BECAUSE CHUCKLEFUCKS WANNA "BE LIKE DA PROS xD"

FUCK! YOU!
>>
>>148256940
Play some CoD bro.
>>
>>148258562

okay how about chiron mid then
>>
>>148256427
That's not a bad picture, you can do worse by seeing her recall animation.
>>
>>148257313
Not that dude, but how does one perfect this tactic?
Sometimes in Ranked I go up against a whole fucking clan that keeps ganking me in the Solo lane while I'm up against a lvl 10 Bologna. I try and hide under the tower but just take massive damage to either me or my tower. WHAT DO?
I usually go with Vanguard as my starter plus go with a defensive build usually but my early game is usually shit
>>
File: smug 44.png (249KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
smug 44.png
249KB, 512x724px
>>148258562
>I just lost to a Neith mid and now I'm mad
>>
https://twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/752964070085623809
Art?
>>
File: yes.png (918KB, 923x774px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
918KB, 923x774px
>>148261178
Artemis revamp incoming.
>>
who are the best arena heroes?
who are the most fun arena heroes?
>>
god damn why is it so hard to get a fwotd.
Get carried first game against shitters.
and now Im paired up with the shitters
>>
>>148261483

forced 50%, enjoy smite!
>>
>>148261310
Looks more like a skin.
>>
Spear of the Magus, Obsidian Shard or both? Ah Puch, since I refuse to stop playing him regardless of how terrible he is. Current build is Magi/Thoth/Spear/Rod/Reaver/Iso, but it feels a bit too weak, or I'm shit at landing my corpse explosions I suppose.
>>
Should I avoid Conquest as a beginner?
>>
>>148263105
You should avoid it until Hi-rez makes it fun again.
>>
>>148260435
It's a lot tougher depending on your god choice. It's tougher to do in solo lane, as you tend to be melee and don't have many ranged abilities. You want to clear the wave right as it's coming into your tower range. They can only attack your tower early game if there are minions, so it's important you clear them as fast as possible. For ganks, buy wards, don't push your lane, and look at your map frequently.
>>
>>148262953

don't get shard and spear. shard is the goto, if you're fucking their face in get spear of desu
>>
>>148263105
It's important to learn, but pre-lvl 30 it's filled with retards. I'd just read a guide on it if you don't know how it works and then play a few games on it.
>>
File: minions sequel leaked footage.jpg (22KB, 444x248px) Image search: [Google]
minions sequel leaked footage.jpg
22KB, 444x248px
>using a controller
>playing arena
>having fun

Literally no other MOBAs have ever given me these experiences.
>>
File: lewd chinks.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
lewd chinks.gif
1MB, 320x320px
>>148261178
MY
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCC
>>
>>148263445
Why do I need to read guides? What's up with all those unwritten rules everywhere? Shouldn't the tutorial be enough?
>>
>>148262913
It's probably a T2 skin for her.
>>
Drop $50 in gems for a six skin chest and gems left over? Y/N

I just want the Steel Khepri skin, could care less about everything else.
>>
should I get the chronos skin?
I got the coupon now...
>>
>>148266130

it'll just be in a chest later
>>
>>148266309
A F R E E chest.
>>
>>148164556
How fertile is sol?
>>
File: 1457391952670.jpg (92KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457391952670.jpg
92KB, 675x1200px
>>148267031
The Sun is source of all life, so... the most ?

I would still have to make sure, again and again.
>>
Should Zhong be built as a bruiser, or just a heavy damage, lifesteal mage?
>>
File: 1398527558766.gif (762KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
1398527558766.gif
762KB, 245x150px
>>148261178
ARTEMIS T2
>>
>>148268535
I love this image. Sol is a lovely girl.
>>
File: 1467742872889.png (491KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
1467742872889.png
491KB, 980x490px
>>148197761
>mfw stealing at least 3 of Ao Kuang's executions with Zeus' 3
>>
File: 1462142939462.png (178KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
1462142939462.png
178KB, 500x546px
>>148270232
>>
>its a instalock aa assassin/hunter tries to force team fights then whine just to try it again match
>>
>>148264730
This isn't your average game. It's a moba, shit takes effort to learn.
>>
>>148270690
Everyone post more Sol
>>
File: 1465187541314.jpg (97KB, 491x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465187541314.jpg
97KB, 491x800px
>>148271842
>>
>>148260439

Except my teammate was the Neith.

If you're gonna smug, at least learn how to read.
>>
File: 1462097651408.jpg (148KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1462097651408.jpg
148KB, 774x1032px
>>148271842
>>
>>148272445
You're just saying it was a teammate to cover up the fact that you lost to a mid neith.

git gud you plastic V loser.
>>
>>148272621

but thats wrong dumb smugposter.
>>
File: 1461014293698.jpg (410KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461014293698.jpg
410KB, 1000x900px
>>148272479
>>
File: CQf_oEoVAAAXC2r.png (975KB, 800x1070px) Image search: [Google]
CQf_oEoVAAAXC2r.png
975KB, 800x1070px
>>148272737
>>
File: 1460927979722.png (172KB, 330x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460927979722.png
172KB, 330x281px
>>148271842
>>
File: 1466207946060.jpg (108KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466207946060.jpg
108KB, 900x720px
>>148272737
>>
>everybody is complaining and banning Cabroken now

okay what in the fuck happened cause no one has ever complained about Cabroken.
>>
>>148268535
>>148270690
>>148272420
>>148272479
>>148272737
>>148272980
>>148273006
>>148273473
Well, I might have to change waifus now. Time to make a Sol fap folder.
>>
File: Things.jpg (26KB, 285x281px) Image search: [Google]
Things.jpg
26KB, 285x281px
>>148273736
>change
>waifu
>>
File: 1465914535758.jpg (91KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1465914535758.jpg
91KB, 736x981px
>>148273736
Good luck with that, there is close to no proper porn of her. ;_;
>>
File: 1444242873420.jpg (389KB, 800x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1444242873420.jpg
389KB, 800x1168px
>>
>All these Sol

love you lads x
>>
I absolutely hate the new Chronos skin, but I can actually see my AA now. Conflicted to say the least.
>>
What the fuck is up with Erlong's awkward laugh after he randomly yells.
>>
So what is Erlangs level up order?
>>
>didn't buy epsilon Sol while it was still cheap and available

End me lads, she looked so cute in that jacket and the blue flames were rad
>>
>>148276523

it's pretty nice, also makes me glad I didn't get the sol-less machine skin
>>
>>148276009
Well Ill just ask if this guide I found is not retarded
>>
>>148277281
Maybe it's not retarded but I am for not linking it
http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/erlang-shen-guide-patch-3-12-13677
>>
>>148273542
>>148273542
>>148273542
>>148273542
>>148273542

No seriously, some one explain this. i know his passive now applies to himself, but I doubt it made that much of a difference to see him banned as much as he is now.
>>
>>148278090

the pros are picking it so everyone else is following them, like always
>>
>>148273542
Cabra is like my 3rd highest God and he's kinda poo desu. Stuns are highly situational, 3 is so easy to interrupt if anyone has half a brain it lasts like 2 seconds. Yeah he can do huge damage but he's slow af and easily focused down. Ban Kumbakharna since he's harder to counter
>>
>>148276634
It's a shame how shit sol-less looks. The card art is great, but the in game model is so bad.
>>
>>148278090
>>148278482
It's not support where he's doing well. Pros have been picking him and doing well with him in solo lane. No, I'm not kidding.
>>
>>148279690
How are they doing that with his weak ass clear?
>>
>>148280380
tremble into shield slam isnt that bad of a lane clear
>>
>>148280884
I guess but you're using two abilities and you're imobile for half
>>
>>148281397
Watch some solo lane streams.
>>
>>148281397
Well I mean he is a tank so he has natural tankiness, and also buffed mark of vanguard
>>
>Never play warrior
>Try it today for a good amount of games

It was god awful, how the hell can anyone play warrior successfully? Pitiful damage and tankines, little help in team fights.

I understand they are supposed to be all rounders, but I don't see how it does any help against someone who goes full damage and immediatly murders you, full tank and laughs at whatever you do or someone you simply can not reach because they keep their distance.
>>
>>148282207
Were you a retard and built full damage?

You build warriors with mostly defense items, they already have built in damage.
>>
Poseidon, Ratatoskr, Susano, Fenrir, Cabrakan - which do I buy next?
>>
>>148282603
Absolutely not, most of the time I was forced to almost only buy defensive items because of how squishy those fucks are. Boots + 1 other offensive item was the most I could usually do.
Why not simply play a tank instead?
>>
>>148282669
Khepri or Sylvanus so you can stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>148283167
>Why not simply play a tank instead?

Yeah, go try that in solo and see how it works out retard.
>>
>>148282669
Cabra or Poseiden. Sus and Rat are ezmode gods and Fenrir is meh
>>
>>148283676
It works just fine scrub.
>>
>>148282603
Not him but whenever I play a Warrior I can't do shit either. Maybe I don't have the patience for it
>>
>>148284213
Hello 1200 sgs!
>>
>>148282669
I already have Khepri and Syvanus. My first and second most played gods respectively. Just trying to finish collecting all of the gods.

>>148283694
I was thinking the same. Might go Poseidon since I've not really bothered with mages since Raijin.
>>
>>148284321
I'd do Zeus. He's pretty insane if used properly
>>
>>148284278
This.

What are some "must have" Items for warrior with which you at least can't do anything wrong with?
>>
>>148194432
hes a one trick pony like odin.

steal his mana buff and he is useless

he comes online at ability-wise at like level 12
>>
>>148284479
I have Zeus up to seven or eight. Just trying to get the last few gods I need. The rest of my gods are level 5+.
>>
>>148196305
tyr isnt that good, his clear sucks, and if you are able to get ane pressure on him hes fucked
>>
>>148285153
True. Well I'd so Cabra since I think he's like top 5 most fun to play. Just feels cool
>>
>>148283167
>>148284278
>>148284662
Watch Baskin play.
Also, on a side note, warrior must get ahead that's why they are played in solo. They get all the farm to themselves, if warrior falls behind they're pretty useless.
>>
So...Chaac is best Warrior?
>>
>>148228801
holy shit you suck lmao.

36% win rate not even forced 50 can help you
>>
>>148285806
You mean worst
>>
>get my fwotd on all modes to start my session
>having fun, some good games
>conquest last
>lock in arachne jungle
>erlang shen
>thor
>poseidon
>loki
>poseidon and thor feed enemy awilix up to 8 0 on their own
>keep trying to fight her when they're level 4 and she's level 8
>they both just leave the game
>can't surrender for another 6 minutes

Conquest was a mistake, it should never have been made
>>
File: fig1_06092015.jpg (208KB, 525x328px) Image search: [Google]
fig1_06092015.jpg
208KB, 525x328px
>>148285943
Let the rain wash away that shit taste.
>>
>>148263105
no. its super easy to carry if you are good.

when i was new i was the ares hyper carry.
>>
>>148264730
It's not really unwritten, it'd just take an hour long tutorial to explain cuz it's complex. Smitefire.com has an in depth conquest guide along with hundreds of god guides
>>
>>148285736
Thx
>>
File: 488.png (232KB, 465x596px) Image search: [Google]
488.png
232KB, 465x596px
>>
>>148288910
I want to serve my mistress Nox.
>>
>>148288910
I understand
>>
>>148288910
When the enemy mid laner picks Isis purple pot
>>
>>148288910
Should be Nox's recall animation desu senpai
>>
File: smite__nox.png (402KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
smite__nox.png
402KB, 1024x1024px
Is Nox the hottest Milf in smite?
>>
>>148289639
Until they make another milf goddess with a similar/better body.
>>
>>148289318
Nah man, if there's one thing Smite porn taught me, it's that Nox grinds her junk across Isis' face.
>>
>>148289639
Yes, that's a fact.
Nu wa has the best breasts but isn't milf material (yet)
Unmasked Nemesis is a cute and shouldn't be mixed with perverted
thoughts.
Amaterasu is best oneesan.
Awilix is best friend.
>sol is best slut N/A
>>
>>148289740
There really needs to be more good nox porn, I've actually commissioned some just because it's reliable boner fuel.
All I need is a motherly nox taking advantage of Jing and life will be complete..
>>
>>148290002
There is Nox porn?
>>
File: 1461198171686.png (703KB, 570x774px) Image search: [Google]
1461198171686.png
703KB, 570x774px
>>148289639
Darkness
>>
>>148289639
I wish she got a nice Skin, they all suck to be honest (red one has a nice card though).
And gold and Diamond is simply not an option for me because I absolutely hate it when the skin is also colored in gold/diamond and not just the cloths.

I hate it, I hate it so much.
>>
>>148290482
yeah, not a fan of gold n diamon skin colours.
One of these reasons I wont buy one for nu wa
>>148290107
little of it, and some of it she looks like a man
>>
>>148292172
Man face is prevalent and there isn't much.
Most of it is unfinished, Uncolored drawfags who don't even play the game so they go off of photos of her.
>>
File: SnmSTcI.png (757KB, 824x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SnmSTcI.png
757KB, 824x1024px
>>148289639
Nox taunt is best taunt
>>
File: mega nox.png (1MB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
mega nox.png
1MB, 640x796px
>>148294258
why would you post such a shitty shop when theres already a picture of that?
>>
>>148294494
Because shitty shops are the best.
>>
>>148290306
>tfw was too broke to buy the gems for that skin
>it's now gone forever

why even bother...
>>
>>148296126
It'll be in a chest in a couple months, the Souless Machine was in a chest the other week, so we'll probably see it again
>>
>>148290002
>I've actually commissioned some just because it's reliable boner fuel.

I'm thinking of commissioning some smite porn too. How much did you pay? Which artist did you go to?
>>
>>148290482
>All of Nox's skins suck
Go kill yourself you insatiable piece of shit. Her default skin is great, the chocolate skin is great if you like it, the robot skin is nice enough to make me somewhat regret not jewwing out for it since I'm an avid nox player
>>
>>148296340
>the Souless Machine was in a chest the other week
No it wasn't. You're mistaken with another skin. Limited don't ever come back. Exclusives come back in chests.
>>
Does anyone here have the robot Khepri skin? Steel Scarab, that's the name. I'm tempted to blow money on the chests, but I would love to hear from people who have it before doing so.
>>
>>148296126
wait for the next HiRez charity stream and donate $250+
>>
>>148297534
I have it, what do you want to know?
>>
>>148297796
How is it in your opinion? High quality? It looks great, but grabbing all the skins in the chest would be about $50 in gems.
>>
>>148298140
>wanting an edgelord Khepri skin
>>
>>148298140
I like the lobster skin better.
>>
>>148298284
Robots are awesome. Khepri is awesome. Combining both seems awesome.

>>148298645
I'll take a better look at Chef's Special, appreciated amigo.
>>
Post the stats of your best game today.
8/2/13 as Thanatos. Enemy team dropped at 10 sadly, otherwise it was four squishies and Bacchus I could rip up.
>>
>>148297389
Oh, it was in a viking chest
https://www.smitegame.com/viking-invasion-faq/
I remember I saw it somewhere
>>
>>148299527
13-0 as sun wukong, the solo and jungle dropped first blood and from then on, it was a magic cudgel holocaust
Carried them hard
>>
>>148299527
Went 7-0 in Duel earlier, in Cockquest I went 11/7/21 with Herc. Bouta play another game with him, hopefully it's better
>>
you guys are all fucking retarded lol
>>
>>148299973
My SWK brother. Keep smashing bitches with the cudgel. Nicely done!

>>148300023
Good luck! Herc is really fun, just keep trying till you get it how you like it.
>>
Anyone on that can invite me to the clan? TheGrimRoper is my name.
>>
>>148302547
Just send an friend invite to the cuck leader HardyMcWilly
>>
>>148302671
I mean the NA clan. Any officers on?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 250x273px
>>148302721
>queueing NA
Looking for 4 people to queue casuals conquest with so you can win for once?
>>
File: 1394032031163.jpg (204KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1394032031163.jpg
204KB, 510x546px
>>148302547
gotchu fambam
>>
>>148299892
>Below is a list of everything NOT included in the Viking Chests:

You need to learn to read, it's a list of things NOT in the chest.
>>
>>148296340
You lying nigger. Limited don't come back, sol never came back in a chest.
>>
>>148302890
Thanks!
>>
>>148302921
>>148303123
ah damn I didn't even read it, I just saw the skin and linked the page
>>
I haven't played in about a year because I was tired of ruining matches for people and I think I wanna get back into the game. Is Kumbhakarna still a good support? Was he ever a good support?
>>
>>148285121
Yeah, because pots and wards aren't a thing at all. Last time someone actually stole MY blue buff was...never, because I saw them coming and either chased them off or killed them.
>>
>run away from Thanatos ult
>when he's getting closer start backpedalling
>he overshoots and gets killed by teammates

Consistent though every Thanatard today
>>
>>148306715
>Is Kumbhakarna still a good support?
One of the best
>>
Can you hide how much FP you have on your player card during the loading screen?
>>
Is Ravana still not a popular pick? How come?
>>
>Chronos skin so bad they have to give out a 75% coupon so people will buy it

kek.
>>
Freya is so fucking OP why the fuck has she not been nerfed?
>>
>>148314159
Christ only knows
>>
>>148310429
>I dont' want people to know what a poopsocking loser I am
>>
>>148311235
He's the rare god that is not as popular as he is good.

IMO he's not even hard to play, so don't ask me why. Probably just because he was bad for a while, people are averse to him.
>>
File: 1444291598367.png (275KB, 924x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444291598367.png
275KB, 924x1000px
>>148315931
>poopsocking
>>
>>148316137
I think people are afraid to use him before Bologna can counter him easily, with almost the same kit.
His slow? lel, winged blade, his root? lel, dash out of it? high attack speed? lel, just use let me just steal some health back, his ult? well, like it's useful out of lane
>>
>>148306085
Well, it's a limited so it won't come back.

The only limiteds that came back were poolseidon and archon thanatos. But that was only for a few days for the cancer fund raising, and they cost $500 for poolseidon or $1000 for both.
>>
File: Emerald Proof.png (427KB, 803x516px) Image search: [Google]
Emerald Proof.png
427KB, 803x516px
>>148238572
In case there's any doubt, here's the build's test game.
>>
File: 1460686093959.png (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460686093959.png
16KB, 200x300px
>>148315931
No, I just prefer not having my card covered up. Like for diamond skins I turn off the KD because it looks nicer blank.
Is it possible to hide it or not?
>>
How exactly do you cancel auto attacks on Thor?
Do you cancel them to ult>aa>stun>aa>hamer>aa>spin?
>>
File: 1468077869971.png (1MB, 1028x547px) Image search: [Google]
1468077869971.png
1MB, 1028x547px
>tfw mermaid fetish
>>
File: Red hood scylla.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Red hood scylla.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>
Is Warlock's Sash the new must have item on mages? Seems like every SmiteGuru guide I read on mages says to get it. I can understand it for Guardians and Bruiser mages, but I tend to go for glass cannon mages otherwise.

Also, any advice on how to build a heavy damage Poseidon?
>>
>>148317969
Going to use that build now, amigo.
>>
File: Qins_Sais.png (14KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Qins_Sais.png
14KB, 128x128px
>>148317969
ayy lmao
>>
>>148323634
You get warlocks sash if you're bad.

Or if you're zeus/zong.
>>
>>148323634
I've seen it used recently, which is fucking weird because back when season 3 started I rarely saw the thing.
My guess is some streamer used it so now everyone's gonna use it.

I used to use it early season 3 when I went solo Hades and it would wreck fucking face
>>
>>148319578
>tfw witch hat fetish
>opened 8 chests
>still no witch hat aphro

my dick shall stay eternally limp, I guess..
>>
>>148277469
>no Qin's Sais on main build
>fucking Asi on a Warrior
>Qin's Sais in the "alternate penetration" section
Fuck, I'm not gonna list everything that's wrong there.

Warrior Tabi, Frostbound Hammer, Breastplate of Valor/Mystical Mail, Qin's Sais, Bulwark of Hope, Stone Cutting Sword.
>>
>>148276009
>>148277281
>>148277469
Fuck, I didn't see the "Level Up" order.

For Solo lane, you want to max his 2 first for the clear. Letting your oppenent clear the wave before you do will end up making you sit there and tank their minions and them while you try to clear.

4 > 2 > 1 > 3

in the Jungle, max his 1 first.

4 > 1 > 3 > 2
>>
File: scylla 10.png (198KB, 850x597px) Image search: [Google]
scylla 10.png
198KB, 850x597px
>>
File: pic_20160710_061420.jpg (826KB, 1139x1139px) Image search: [Google]
pic_20160710_061420.jpg
826KB, 1139x1139px
Will there be fun?
>>
>>148323634
Use this: http://smite.guru/builds/guides/v/104 Highest rated build for Poseidon on Smiteguru.Should be the best for you since it's high rated.
>>
>>148324379
Yeah, counter building exists, so what?
>>
>>148330827
>LAST UPDATED 5 MONTHS AGO
>Should be the best for you since it's high rated.

No. That build would be pretty shit right now too.

>>148330971
The problem is that Qin is core on hunters and counters your build.
>>
File: rpiZCnF.jpg (81KB, 388x512px) Image search: [Google]
rpiZCnF.jpg
81KB, 388x512px
>>148330746
I'll kill you last.
>>
>>148331154
Honestly a build isn't needed to learn what to put on mages, their pretty much the simplest class to build right after warriors. That anon just needs boots, a stacking item (or two if you're ahead), obsidian/spear, C/D, soul reaver/life steal and rod
>>
>>148331376
>>148330746
Does medusa have nipples? This is important.
>>
File: 1917810 .jpg (315KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1917810 .jpg
315KB, 750x1061px
>>148333037
what do you think?
>>
>>148333209
>human face
>not her QT3.14 snekface

Shit pic
>>
File: 1452514573936.gif (492KB, 499x207px) Image search: [Google]
1452514573936.gif
492KB, 499x207px
>>148330827
>Should be the best for you since it's high rated.
>>
>>148331154
The heals are so strong I use the build anyway, if they hit me I pop thorns and his 3, if they're still alive after 4 seconds of thorns reflection and Herc raping them with his club (and Herc getting stronger the whole time) and still manage to stay alive when he heals from his 3, plus 33hp per second from SoG, PLUS any heals he gets from Renewal...

...oh who are we kidding, this is a hunter, they couldn't survive half of that. The only counter are AA warriors, not squishies.
>>
>>148333754
To be fair, you can just knock the AA warriors the fuck away with your 1 and have them stunned.
>>
>>148317969
add a soul eater for that gigantic 30% burst heal
>>
Voice pack sale soon, fellow Smiters. Anyone else going to stock up on 50% off VPs? Looking at Thanatos, Chiron, Ah Puch and possibly another.
>>
>>148336749
I already have all of them.
>>
>>148336749
No, I don't even use VGS.
>>
>>148336749
Sale is only for Japanese gods, senpai
>>
>>148337202
Skin sale is for Jap gods, VP sale is for everyone it said. Pretty sure of that.
>>
>>148297257
Agreed, default Nox is best Nox
Madame Darkness ain't bad either

Didn't much care for Grim Shadow though
>>
>>148336102
With Herc's less than great clear I try to avoid stack items.
>>
>>148339176
you're playing meme modes aren't you?
>>
>>148339281
I play fun modes, if they're "meme" or not I could care less.
>>
How the fuck do I play Vamana against somebody with stuns? They just cancel my attempts to charge and I can't go in ever.
>>
>>148337202
>From Friday, July 15th to Sunday, July 17th, enjoy 50% off all Japanese Skins, plus 50% off all Voice Packs (including Japanese and the rest of the Pantheons) on all platforms!

VP sale is for everyone.
>>
>>148337202
>From Friday, July 15th to Sunday, July 17th, enjoy 50% off all Japanese Skins, plus 50% off all Voice Packs (including Japanese and the rest of the Pantheons) on all platforms!
>>
>>148340585
Umbrellarang and armored umbrella hit hard, ult ignores CC as well.
>>
>>148340691
>tfw already broke
>spent most of my gems buying chests
>now I get the chance to buy the VPs I want
>no gems
>>
>>148330746
THERE WILL BE NO FUN
>>
File: helcosplay.jpg (60KB, 343x1200px) Image search: [Google]
helcosplay.jpg
60KB, 343x1200px
who is this trap?
>>
>>148343772
Me.
>>
>>148343772
That leg tattoo ruins it.
>>
>>148345125
The fact that it's a delusional man in a wig and women's clothing ruins it.
>>
>>148345562
Some men just want to feel pretty Anon.
>>
>>148345646
Then they should get therapy.
>>
>>148345125
Are you that faggot that doesn't like tattoos? Shit taste.
>>
File: 1455987447966.jpg (413KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1455987447966.jpg
413KB, 1280x1707px
>>148345829
Yes, hormonal therapy :^)
>>
>>148345917
Tattoos are bottom tier.
>>
>>148346031
I bet you like futa, lolis, and feet.
>>
File: it can't be helped.jpg (83KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
it can't be helped.jpg
83KB, 800x770px
>>148346384
I like thighs
and butts
and dark hair
and bloomers
and lolis
>>
>>148345917

Only retards like tattoos
>>
Why is zapman best Smite streamer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZe5K1DN4ec
>>
>>148345829
>wanting to become a freak

Nah
>>
>>148297389
>limited dont ever come back
yeah, which is why drop the bass lucio janus is in a chest right now
>>
>>148349420
Because it's not limited.
>>
>>148349525
>this item will never be available again
waddafuk nigger
>>
>>148349420
>>148349857
That's an exclusive skin you console moron, it never was a limited kys
>>
>>148349857
>hurrrr how do i read the word exclusive and limited is too hard to tell the difference for me hurrrrr
>>
>>148341319
>being an idiot
I held off on buying VPs when they were 25% off because I knew this was going to happen sooner or later.
>>
File: saveeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeee.jpg (264KB, 1236x636px) Image search: [Google]
saveeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeee.jpg
264KB, 1236x636px
Thanathos was level 16, everyone on this game was a solo queue, everyone else was level 30.

What the fuck is with retarded players picking thanathos, what the fuck is this matchmaking that puts 9 level 30 people in a game with 1 fucking level 16 when everyone is solo queuing.
>>
THREE PERSONS HAVE VOTES YES TO SURRENDER

TWO HAVE VOTED NO

YOUR TEAM

HAS

NOT,, NOT NOT NOT N O T

N

O

T
NOT NEGATIVE

NO NO
AGREED

TO SURRENDER
>>
>>148351819
>it is to early to start another surrender vote
>>
>Finally got Cutesy Chef Khepri Icon

I'm finally free from this torment.
>>
File: [023120].png (191KB, 338x283px) Image search: [Google]
[023120].png
191KB, 338x283px
>>148351819
>3 to 1 surrender vote means no
>3 to 0 surrender vote means no
>The guy who went 0-12-3's vote means anything
>>
>tfw have 6000 ish gems and not sure if i should get as many vps in the sale

I don't know. I need 3000 gems for the summer event. That leaves me with 3000, which isn't enough to buy all the missing ones. I only own around 30 so far.

REEEEEEEEE I DON'T KNOW
>>
File: Cool Glitch.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cool Glitch.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>148352205
That glitch has been around forever.
>>
>>148351265
ded game
>>
>>148351265
>buying telekines reing as 3rd item
>winged blade when no one on the other team has a slow
>b-but i'm pro!
>>
File: smug lesbian.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
smug lesbian.png
142KB, 511x564px
>>148353275
>no one on the other team has a slow

Amaterasu clearly has a frostbound.
>>
>>148353275
Tele is second item you retard, soul stone is a starter,

But yes ok granted, i didn't need winged that much to avoid slows but the extra health when my team was dying this much was needed to survive.

I'm not a pro, i'm good.

Tell me your Chronos build then faggot.
>>
File: 1466980080521.jpg (71KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1466980080521.jpg
71KB, 313x286px
>it's a team is so bad they feed the fuck out of jing shit episode

It astounds me how the longer I play this game, the shittier the teammates I get.
>>
>>148353615
>be vamana
>teammates going too far aead and getting caught out
>die trying to save them with my dash or tankiness even if i'm not n actual guardian and not too tanky yet
>get called a feeder and blamed for loss

>don't do it and let the retards feed while I farm with umbrella
>get called useless because i'm not diving tower for someone at half hp with them
>>
When are they going to add Inari, goddess of fluffy fox tails and wheat?
>>
File: IMG_20160713_143817.jpg (174KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_143817.jpg
174KB, 960x540px
If we just played this match together, that was fun as hell. I love it when people actually communicate with VGS and cheer when we get kills and whatnot. Boosts team confidence a lot.
>>
File: squid butt.gif (183KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
squid butt.gif
183KB, 480x270px
>>148354084
Never
>>
>>148353920
The second option is what you should always do, especially as a Solo since you can carry if you get enough farm and at least one of your teammate isn't braindead.
>>
I want to lick Jing Wei's buttcheeks with my elbow.
>>
>>148353368
>AA god
to be honest I didn't know if he was solo or mid

>>148353542
wtf is soul stone dude??????????????
I don't play chronos but even if I did I wouldn't help a chump like you lel
>>
>>148350604
hey ignorant fuck
that's Bass Drop Janus, which is an exclusive skin
but they are talking about Soulless Machine Sol, which is a limited skin
>>
File: CnRBjybW8AA01l-.jpg large.jpg (215KB, 1602x933px) Image search: [Google]
CnRBjybW8AA01l-.jpg large.jpg
215KB, 1602x933px
>Remodel Freya sneak peak
>>
>>148355606

>>148349420
>>
File: Really.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
Really.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>team is cancerously bad
>i am the only one holding it together barely
>tired of this shit and just decide to wait it out and spam surrender
>shit teammate: OMG WOW WATCH YOUR EGO PAL! STOP BEING A BITCH AND HELP US! REPORTED11!!!!
>mfw
>>
>>148355772
Nice butt.
>>
>>148355772
i'd peak that sneak
>>
>>148355772
>high heels

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>148355842
whoops you're right
sorry about that
guess I'm the moron now
>>
>>148355772
she has a chest plate now
no more armor nipple pasties
>>
>>148354979
>wtf is soul stone dude??????????????
>I don't play chronos but even if I did I wouldn't help a chump like you lel
...so you are actually retarded, nice meme.

>>148355772
>i own all her skins so i don't give a fuck
lol
>>
>>148355772
I see that hi-rez didnt change her very essence, she still looks like a big meaty goddess.
>>
>>148355772
She's god a massive bulge in the front, doesn't she?
>>
Evie is getting a visual rework. She looks less like a zatanna wannabe and more like an anime girl now.
>>
File: 1444606981786.png (303KB, 459x388px) Image search: [Google]
1444606981786.png
303KB, 459x388px
>>148356657
>>
Is there any place where I can get gems for cheaper? Want to buy rapper vamana.
>>
File: 1457481666900.jpg (96KB, 1024x643px) Image search: [Google]
1457481666900.jpg
96KB, 1024x643px
>>148357003
>tfw getting late for patch notes and I haven't seen her

Hope she still looks good.
>>
>>148357146

wait for a sale, but you just missed their big summer one, so... probably black friday will be the next one
>>
>>148357164
They are showing the update on their twitch channel right now. paladinsgame
>>
>>148357294
Yeah, I was playing and just caught it when they started showing Grover buffs.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
>go 13/0 as Wukong
>ripping my lane and mid a new asshole
>nearly end game build
>suddenly
>an ally has been slain
>hear the same thing for the next ten minutes in duo lane
>I rotate and slap the enemy duo lane to 1 hp
>my duo lane back off and run at full health
>I'm 5v1 and die
>lose the lead
>duo feeds until we lose
JUST
>>
A question lads, if I leave my current clan for another, do I lose my personal honor?
Does that clan lose the honor I earned them?
>>
>>148356657
Yes they added a feature that makes Freya's bulge get bigger as she gets higher killstreaks all the way up to Godlike
>>
File: uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (80KB, 710x604px) Image search: [Google]
uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
80KB, 710x604px
>>
File: False Flag Futa Fag.png (2KB, 437x27px) Image search: [Google]
False Flag Futa Fag.png
2KB, 437x27px
>>148355772
>>
File: I want a refund for my recolor.jpg (120KB, 1142x948px) Image search: [Google]
I want a refund for my recolor.jpg
120KB, 1142x948px
>>148357164

Oh god, I'm so sorry for your loss.
>>
File: 8766780287.jpg (98KB, 547x720px) Image search: [Google]
8766780287.jpg
98KB, 547x720px
>>148358054
>>
>It's High Moon
>>
File: Laughing pure maidens.gif (419KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing pure maidens.gif
419KB, 500x271px
>>148358049
>>148358084
>>
>>148358049
>>148358084
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I like the ice hand though and that her body is closer to one of a teenager and her hairs, her left hand is too big and her face is ugly.
>>
>>148358049
>>148358084

Guess they moved the Paladins modelers to finish off the Summer of Smite stuff and let the Smite people do this to keep themselves busy.
>>
File: freya.png (2MB, 1216x789px) Image search: [Google]
freya.png
2MB, 1216x789px
Fuck this shit. I like the original armor more.
>>
THEY'RE SHOOTIN AT MEHHHHHH!!!!!!
>>
>>148359528
LAST MAN STANDING WIN

Fuckin hate Barik
>>
>>148358789
ETA to smite patchnotes?
>>
File: 1357779755502.png (151KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
1357779755502.png
151KB, 432x320px
>Move from console to PC
>VGS/Ping/Buy menu more complicated than the console version
>You can't move while pinging or using certain vgs
Someone tell me this gets better. Is there a way to ping an area on the map in front of you without having to stop moving? Does the buy menu have a reduced version?
Maybe I just need to spend a bit more time in game.
Yeah I skipped the tutorial.
>>
>>148227358

What is Tribes Ascend?
>>
>>148358789

It's 2016, more respect and inlcusiveness for women is the way of the future
>>
>>148319332
Still waiting for an actual answer.
>>
>>148360318
4 minutes.
>>
File: 1444247551331.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1444247551331.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
So I'm just fully mastering a God in each role right now, I have Fenrir/Neith/Vulcan, so I need a warrior and a guardian. Bacchus is semi fun and I've messed around with Odin, but what's your guys most fun Gods for those roles? I don't care for meta really.
>>
>>148355772

>remodel
>again

wew. guess this confirms Freya is worst goddess. I mean she was before, but now it's 100% certain.
>>
>>148360356

I want my big tit nipple pasties blackThong freya, not this stronk independent imsosexy excuse of a goddess.
>>
>>148360327

Um. You use your wasd keys to move, and you ping the map with your mouse
>>
>>148360497
Sobek is fun
>>
>>148360497
Bacchus/Sobek/Athena
Ama/Osiris/Vamana
I haven't played odin post 3.12 but I always found him boring.
>>
>happy birthday you fat fuck, have some ice cream.

More than I've gotten in 3 years.
>>
Can HiRez hire some people who aren't morbidly obese?
>>
Almost every patch ponpo says that they're about to show his favorite skin
>>
>Art's T2 skin is better than some 400 and 600 gem skins
>>
File: 1.jpg (44KB, 615x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44KB, 615x768px
>that arm on Artemis' Tier 2

UberEnt should sue
>>
I can't access twitch at my work computer. Do they seriously always have to stiff people who watch their patch notes on YouTube?
>>
>this tier 2 skins shitstorm
>>
>Art's T2 is easily the best in the game
>Odin's is just a fancy recolor
>>
Yo, fuckin pirate vulcan
>>
>>148361310
They stream their tournaments there too which makes it even more annoying as to why they don't with patch notes.
>>
>>148361170
I miss (S)MNC
>>
>>148360649
Going through the tut it started up again when I reopened the game., this is true, but is there no way to ping an area immediately in front of me without moving to the map?
>>
Here come the 12 year olds
>>
File: 1468361119022.jpg (11KB, 376x332px) Image search: [Google]
1468361119022.jpg
11KB, 376x332px
>>148358084
holy fuck
>>
>That skin swap
lamo
>>
>>148227358
>>148360330
Anon, don't reply to yourself. Also

>Tribes
>Successful

Meme status =/= Success
People talking about it and making retarded posts everywhere about it doesn't actually do any good if only 10% of them sticks around after being pounded in the ass by a non casual shooter, nor does it do any good if only a 10% portion of that 10% decides to actually put a cent in the dev's pockets.
>>
File: hai.jpg (310KB, 1200x656px) Image search: [Google]
hai.jpg
310KB, 1200x656px
Freya looks pretty cute now.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3KB, 290x83px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 290x83px
>>148361890
>>
File: 1468439571228s.jpg (7KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1468439571228s.jpg
7KB, 249x249px
>mfw I've won 7 games straight as Solo Lane Zhong Kui
>>
More like Chadbek
>>
Why does HiRez insist on giving diamond skins this shitty blue-green color? It's ugly.
>>
>Freya's remodel looks better than Erlang Shen, and the 2 summer skins for Bellona and Nu Wa

Hi-Rez?
>>
>>148362850
it should've been gold for fafnir. the blue parts, that is.
>>
I'd suck this Freya's cock.
>>
Hirez knows whats up!
Freya is fucking bae.
i'm so glad i own all her skins.
>>
>>148362991

Dont worry, Erlang will get a remodel

in a year
>>
>>148362991
Nu Wa skin looks awesome. What are you on about?
>>
File: freyacard.jpg (137KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
freyacard.jpg
137KB, 750x1000px
>>
File: Ayumishockedstare.png (41KB, 536x230px) Image search: [Google]
Ayumishockedstare.png
41KB, 536x230px
>>148363112
That's lewd anon.
>>
File: freyamast.jpg (123KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
freyamast.jpg
123KB, 750x1000px
>>
>Northern Lights freya is not blond anymore
IT LOOKS GREAT EXCEPT FOR THE HEAD, SHE IS AWESOME WITH BLOND HAIR, ITS BRIGHT, ITS CLEAR, ITS GREAT BUT NOOOOOOO LETS FUCK THIS UP.

HIREEEEEEEEEZ
>>
File: freyavalk.jpg (117KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
freyavalk.jpg
117KB, 750x1000px
>>
>>148363371
>>148363550
>>148363732
Where's the dick?
>>
>>148363371
>>148363550
>>148363732
>Freya is a milf now
ehhhhhhhhh i don't like it.
>>
>>148363732
Nice, it's not horrible anymore.
>>
File: freyalights.jpg (135KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
freyalights.jpg
135KB, 750x1000px
>>
File: HOLYHELL.jpg (51KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
HOLYHELL.jpg
51KB, 500x503px
>REMOVED FROM THE GAME
>>
>>148363932
>turning a viking into a nigger

sigh...
>>
Killing Smite one patch at a time
>>
File: 6M52CtV - Imgur.gif (3MB, 382x326px) Image search: [Google]
6M52CtV - Imgur.gif
3MB, 382x326px
>removed power pot
>>
>>148363932
>no longer blond
>not even bright redhead
fuck you hirez

also

>removing power pot
removing things is not how you fix things hirez
>>
Just realized I have two Freya skins from chests. I like her old cards/design better - can I ask for a refund on them?
>>
>>148364284
No.
>>
>>148364240
450 or 3000 gold pot?
>>
>>148364413
>>
>Nerfing Cabraken

This is what happens when Memes are taken seriously.
>>
>>148364240
I'm not watching the patch notes, please tell me this is a joke.
I don't even use power pot often but when I do, I'm glad because it helps with early clear and ganking potential
Why does hirez keep removing things instead of fixing them?
they didn't remove mail or breastplate besides them being stupid strong, they just nerfed them appropriately
>>
>>148364560
>Why does hirez keep removing things instead of fixing them?

They're rmoving them until 3.15 where they will added back.
>>
>buffed guan's passive
>buffed guan's healing

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>148364558
Daily reminder hirez gets all of their testing info from Reddit most likely.
Any retard can beat cabrakan in solo lane, only casual kiddies get bopped.
>>
>>148364895
As a guan support main suffering from his shitty new passive, I approve of this.
>>
File: 1467610439838.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1467610439838.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>more Guan Yu buffs
>>
>>148365091
Soon he'll be S tier while erlang remains a solid A+ and tyr, as usual, falls off again.
Chaac will be in D tier watching with hopeful eyes for a rework
>>
File: 1443220376920.png (20KB, 448x438px) Image search: [Google]
1443220376920.png
20KB, 448x438px
>THOR NOT NERFED

this patch fuckin sucks.
>>
>HiRez thought Rama was the hunter most affected by the removal of golden bow
>not Jing or Artemis

wew lads
>>
>We haven't been working on the new T screen

Lmao
>>
>>148365245
Wasn't Jing actually made with golden bow in mind?
>>
>JAPANESE GODS AND SKINS 50% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>It's 3 gods (2)
>>
>>148360562
I legitimately can't tell what the fuck it is that you're complaining about. That second half was barely even an insult. Actually that's what Freya was in the first place. She just doesn't have the same "armor" on. She still looks bonerific imo, change is good sometimes. Change isn't always bad.
>>
>>148365376

pretty much
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW JUNG WEI SKIN FUCKING NIGGER FUCK BITCH CUNT WHORE SLUT FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE THESE GAY ASS OTHER SHIT FUCKING FUCK I JUST WANT THE FUCKING SKIN REEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
>>
>>148365459
So the Sci Fi Amaterasu skin is 200 gems?

Might have to log in for the first time in months to get that.
>>
File: ..png (155KB, 250x330px) Image search: [Google]
..png
155KB, 250x330px
>>148365481
>Change isn't always bad.
Except you're wrong
>>
>>148365376
Possibly. She's total ass without it. Can't clear at all early game.
>>
>>148365459
>>148365640

starts on friday

devil horns raijin tho
>>
>>148363371
I like it. Her armor looks way better, and the tattoo's look great. She looks cooler overall.

Was there any VP change?
>>
>>148365770
Change is good as fuck what are you shitters on about
>>
I am guessing there is not an Ah Puch buff this patch either. Or a decent new skin either most likely. Ah Puch is truly suffering.
>>
>>148363550
Everything great besides this card, previous legendary card was GOAT.
>>
>>148366167
>Was there any VP change?

No.
>>
>>148365226
>he thinks a God that has never been top tier needs to be nerfed
>he can't dodge hammer
>he can't just walk away from berserkers barrage
>he can't time Thor ult dunk properly to avoid it
Back to casuals senpai
>>
>>148366724

I can do all that, I'm just tired of seeing Thor every other game.
>>
>>148364558
He is an annoying fuck, no guardian should be able to one shot mages like that. This nerf wont fix shit though
>>
>>148366948

Just because this patch won't do shit doesn't mean they won't stop nerfing him. He's not like Khepri/Bellona where no amount of nerfs will ever fix them and they just plain gave up. They're gonna keep nerfing him until he becomes useless because "I don't like it when this god is viable when I had no problems whatsover with him/her for a year where he only received very tiny buffs between"
>>
>>148367208
Ah Puch Syndrome. Welcome to the club, Cabrakan bro.
>>
>>148319332
Please respond dickheads.
>>
>tfw you kick the shit out of an enemy after one of them DCs

I'm kind of salty about this
>>
The only difference is Ah Puch needed to be nerfed for an entirely different reason. He actually broke the game and the way it's played because of his zoning abilities, making fire giant fights near impossible. They didn't nerf the part that really makes him broken, which is his late game corpse heal that gives full health in 10-20 seconds
>>
>>148367506

Far as I know, no, there's no way to turn off the SPL ticket on loading screen.

Gotta support esports brah
>>
>>148367506
Fucking retard, just click on your icon in the main screen, then change the loading frame to the basic one or whichever doesn't show fp
>>
>>148367794

the stats show up regardless if you have the season ticket loading frame equipped or not
>>
>>148367794
you're the retard
>>
File: 1452879872014.png (304KB, 602x420px) Image search: [Google]
1452879872014.png
304KB, 602x420px
I just... i just want this game to be NSFW
>>
>>148368232
I want someone to make one like they made H-DOOM
>>
>>148367647
The heal is great, if you can survive to late game when he is semi-viable. I mean those eighteen levels or so in the beginning are pretty rough. I'll agree he was broken on release, but all they had to do was remove the slow on his ult, not castrate him.
>>
>>148368232
But it's rated T.
>>
>>148358049
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EVIE A SHIT
>>
>>148368232
This.
>>
>>148364558
Cept it wasn't a meme, he was working in solo.
>>
How do you play solo against cabrakan? Who counters him?
>>
>>148369237
HiRez counters him.
>>
>>148369237
Amaterasu easily.
>>
>>148369237
Kek? Anybody.
>>
>>148369601
>hasn't been watching pro streams in the past 3 weeks

He beats anyone nigga.
>>
File: 345654.png (14KB, 109x118px) Image search: [Google]
345654.png
14KB, 109x118px
>>148368232
Maybe when it dies Hirez will give it away to some other company who will turn it nsfw

Then it will be good again

it wil never happen
>>
Give me a one-shot Bacchus build.
>>
https://www.smitegame.com/new-in-smite-valkyrie-reloaded-3-13-pts-patch-notes/
>>
>Challenger bundle.

How much, HiRez? How much are you going to jew us for now?
>>
>Rama buff
>Guan buff
>Freya remodel
good patch, good shit.
>>
File: PRICES.com.jpg (39KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
PRICES.com.jpg
39KB, 480x552px
>>148370510
Prices were already revealed weeks ago.

It's 400.
>>
>>148369237
Hercules.
>>
Is Vulacn good with his new passive? I bought him/hit mastery 1 early last year but was really underwhelmed. I'm looking for a fun Mage to play since my main mages are trash, and want to pick up Vulcan again. Standard boots/pen/damage build?
>>
File: qacR5wB.jpg.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
qacR5wB.jpg.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>148363371

I don't like that rainbow pride tattoo. The black one was better.

Also in the recolor she's a brunnette, mfw
>>
Haaaahahaha, emerald tree is even cheaper, making my ultraheal build even better than it already was. Life is good.
>>
File: PatchNoteCards_FreyaGoldFULL.jpg (295KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PatchNoteCards_FreyaGoldFULL.jpg
295KB, 750x1000px
>>148365481

I'd have been fine if they didn't fuck up the cards so bad. Now all the freyas look like nigger milfs.

This shit right here is ugly as fuck. And prolly the model is gonna be the same looking at how their 3D artists can't fucking follow card/character designs for their lives. Look at Jing wei.
>>
>>148371576
My Faf, Khep and Herc ultraheal/health builds will shine now!
>>
File: laughing ayanami.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ayanami.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
>>148372072
>This shit right here is ugly as fuck
It's okay anon, just admit that you're gay.
>>
>>148372072
Nigga who cares about card art, it's fan art basically. Half the time it isn't drawn by hirez artistes but is contracted to freelancer artists to do.

All that matters is the in game model, not the shit you see for a minute on a loading screen.
>>
>>148370523
>implying

Artemis is literally fucked since the gb removal and still zero conquest changes
>>
File: 132321321312.png (3MB, 1639x656px) Image search: [Google]
132321321312.png
3MB, 1639x656px
>>148372513

>All that matters is the in game model

Fucking please.
>>
>>148372072
>>148364083
Have you never seen angelina jolie?
>>
>>148372710
And that's why they are remodeling her you fucking moron. Because people have been complaining about her in game model for ages.
>>
>>148372648
Conquest is a meme mode. Why should they they bother wasting money on an inherently broken mode with no redeeming features when they can focus on Clash and Siege?
>>
File: 78809'98.png (577KB, 1053x512px) Image search: [Google]
78809'98.png
577KB, 1053x512px
>>148372993

Because the recent models are so much better you mongoloid.
>>
File: paladins remodel.jpg (488KB, 2945x921px) Image search: [Google]
paladins remodel.jpg
488KB, 2945x921px
>Smite gets a remodel
>It looks good
>Paladins gets a remodel
>It's this

Clearly Hi-Rez is done with Paladins too.

>>148373335

You didn't even watch the fucking patch notes show, why is anyone talking to you holy shit
>>
Why doesn't SMITE get SFM porn?
>>
File: 1324673648325.gif (2MB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
1324673648325.gif
2MB, 290x260px
>>148373516

oh god I don't even play paladins and that shit is awful
>>
>>148373641

Not as much interest, right now everyone is going balls deep into overwatch sfm

Also, from what I've read, the smite character models are absolute shit to work with to do anything. The very small amount of sfm smite has is really terrible
>>
>>148373335
????

Cept the remodel for freya was good.
>>
>>148373335
The only mongoloid here is you.
>>
>>148373516
holy fuck hahahaha, how did they fucked up this bad.
>>
File: 1467040114400.jpg (85KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1467040114400.jpg
85KB, 736x1041px
>>148373516
I feel bad for evie fags. If they ever do this to my girl cassie, I'm going to kill myself.

Oy drynigger, stay the fuck away from cassie.
>>
>>148373516
LOL

This is a joke, right?

Actually it probably fits her annoying fucking voice better
>>
>>148373516
>unistall thinking the game cant get worse
>somehow does
>>
>>148373516

>they cover up what paltry cleavage she has

I want Islam to leave.
>>
>>148169223
What the hell are you doing here then, faggot
>>
File: 1468161224513.jpg (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468161224513.jpg
21KB, 800x600px
>>148373209
>clash
>delusional arenaniggers the mode
>relevant
>>
>>148174553
There are Weak3n lists
>>
>>148376517
To make fun of losers like you.
>>
>>148376535
he's right.

conquest is probably the worst mode in the game, used to real in doturds and LoLygaggers
>>
>>148376895
>eviemains right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA7ik4R2PMQ
>>
shut ur mouth little boy
>>
>These fucking retards complaining about the changes to power pot
If you actually played tryhard games you would know how cancerous these items were, it was mandatory in lane as mid and with the jungler or you would get outcleared and lose a lot of objectives early, but when you got them it also upped the snowball factor of each position because a mid killing a mid to snatch their power pot meant that one guy would be able to out trade the other very heavily for a while
>>
>>148379639
Another reason why Conquest is a mindless, meme mode and needs to be removed from Smite. Quality control for a good product, via the removal of a cancerous, insipid game mode.
>>
>>148379812

I remember watching dm play arena for that underworld event shit and while he and his squad were getting fucked on he yelled this mode is for casuals!!!

still got his shit pushed in
>>
>>148376895
What is with the constant faggotry from people in here who are basically "I don't like ASSFAGGOTS games because I am too dense to learn them so I'll just come up with a bullshit reason as to why I don't play Conquest"
>>
>>148379812
This is what meme mode plebs believe
>>
>>148379812
Dude in other modes power pot is irrelevant because gold spooling means you just rush your items anyway. Conquest is the only reason Smite is as big as it is and it brings in the money, but you probably know this and just say shit because you know it's inflammatory to the thread. Smiggen is fucking dead and /vg/ is a shit board
>>
>>148380298

>Smiggen is fucking dead and /vg/ is a shit board.

/thread
>>
>>148369992
>new Valkyrie Freya splash art looks like shit compared to the old one
>still nothing at all for Tyr
shit/10
>>
>>148377092
>>148376535
>>148380021
No, it's not because we're 'too dense to learn', it's because Conquest is fucking BORING AND SHITTY. That's it.

>t. someone playing mobas since dota1 10+ years ago
>>
File: cassie skin.png (918KB, 710x763px) Image search: [Google]
cassie skin.png
918KB, 710x763px
Rejoice fags
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-13+at+08.01.29).jpg (12KB, 267x111px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-13+at+08.01.29).jpg
12KB, 267x111px
>>148380021
>>
Why is it that every time I look in this thread, there are always Conquest faggots talking about how deep and meaningful and special there mode is, when it is really just the same gameplay from a terrible RTS custom game, recycled and dumbed down - yet given praise by devs and "Esports" because the players are far too dense to realize they are useless and only wanted for their money?
>>
>>148382770

Pig nose
>>
Sitting on 6k favour lads, any recommendations? I'm fond of Awilix, Sol, Chaac, Skadi, Rat, Freya, Ah Puch and Ymir.
>>
>>148383898
Don´t you dare mock my Cassie (Although, Kinessa > Cassie teehee)
>>
>>148384101

Save it and pay 20 bucks for the god pack. Now you only grind for mastery skins.
>>
>>148383112
>a shitter who realized he never had potential to amount to anything beyond 3k mmr in dota now only plays the 'fun' modes in smite and forever holds a grudge against competitive game modes

lol
>>
>>148384101
You have good tastes. Zhong is a good bruiser you might like. Vulcan is fun as well.
>>
File: oTqPCY2.jpg (78KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
oTqPCY2.jpg
78KB, 700x500px
>>148373516
>>
>>148384391
see >>148382281 for the actual reason.
>>
>>148384391
>"fun"

That's pretty edgy bro. How are you liking the new Chronos skin? Does it make you feel more like a man?
>>
>>148384357
I'm too cheap and honestly considering I've been playing like 3 weeks I'm seeing far too many of the same names at level 20. Makes me feel like nobody plays so I don't wanna spend cash just yet.

On the note of masteries, roughly how long does it take to reach 10 on a God? I want that diamond Sol super bad.

>>148384731
Cheers fella. I'll give Vulcan a rent tomorrow.
>>
>>148384391
It's more like
>got tired of hour long matches
>got tired off foreigners so insufferable they play on US servers to avoid each other
>got tired of valve using the game as a test dummy for whatever they want to do
>friends I played with stopped playing

The Source 2 port and all the map changes pretty much got me to stop. Didn't feel like learning it while also playing on a broken and unfinished client that deleted my settings and binds all the time. The funniest part was that even when the client was broken and unfinished they still had pro matches.
>>
>>148386014

You spam arena if you only want the mastery for the skin. Its the fastest way. And it really depends on how much you play.

If you become a tryhard, you can get them in one-two weeks? idk. Maybe the only problem is the favour you're gonna be missing.
>>
>>148386014
It's a lot less money to just use favor to get Gods. I'm a year in, give or take and own all but the newest releases, and still have enough favor for emotes and icons if I want. Save the $20, ignore the meme.
>>
>>148384391
THIS
>>
File: image.png (303KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
303KB, 640x1136px
Are there any SmGen officers here that can invite me?
>>
>>148386692

You'd need to leave your current clan first dingo
>>
>>148387205
Damn, I'm stupid. Thought I left it already
>>
>>148386423

>Being poor

Ok boyo.
>>
>>148387765
>Being stupid.

I can play a game for free, why should I spend money I could better spend elsewhere?
>>
>people hitting up drybear to change evie back

lololol

Literally who looked at that and thought, hey, this is a nice change, let's go with it
>>
>>148372710
>>148372993
>tfw lost the picture with freya's very old model, which has retrocules and retro kuang

Strange they are remodeling her since she already had what they called "A day at the plastic surgeon's."
>>
>>148387765
>spending money on a dead game
>>
>>148387947

>I don't have anything but my welfare money and I have to leech of everything i can.

If you can't spend 20 shekels on some game you're gonna be playing more than a 100 hours, you are the cancer that is killinh this game.
>>
>>148387947
Are you not getting the medusa skin? The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>148388358
Clearly I am killinh this game. Shame I forgot the spermicide when I busted a nut in your mother, would have been killinh you, saved me the shame of having such a terrible child that nobody loves.
>>
>>148388018
>Strange they are remodeling her since she already had what they called "A day at the plastic surgeon's."

That was a minor clean up, which didn't really work out. This is a full remodel.
>>
>>148388575

Nice grammar nazi and mom joke meme there. Do you work for anonymous too?
>>
>>148388575
You're trying way too hard.
>>
When does the khepri chef thing last for? Still haven't bothered to get it.
>>
Trio queues are fucking cancer. Forget the part where you have 3 people coordination as one and demolish solo queuers. There are also those fags with high elo who try to "carry" some shitters who can't even understand what's going on. And since trio parties are majority, which is fucking dumb, they pretty much decide when you f6. "Oh, you two dot want to surrender? Then we'll just stand in fountain for the rest rest of the game" just after they're done feeding the fuck out of the enemy.
I was against duo queues as well, pre-made shit don't belong in ranked. Casual modes exist to play with friends. And if you want team vs team do private. Plus parties fuck up matchmaking.
>>
>>148390519
Meant the icon. Looked it up, it's the 18th. Maybe i'll log in and play smite this week. Maybe.
>>
File: UcurEWT.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
UcurEWT.gif
443KB, 400x296px
>>148385241
Funny you mention it. I voted for that Chronos skin, and I had no intention to buy it.

I did it purely out of jest, and theres nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>148390806
You seem like the kind of person who would Iike the Fallen Edgelord skin.
>>
>>148387205
I left it lad, can you send me the invite?
>>
Can I get away with getting Soul Stone on Anubis or Janus?
>>
>>148392119
Janus yes, Anubis i don't know.
>>
File: [022732].jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[022732].jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that if you factor out the fact that Dark Hel would kill you given the chance, Dark Hel is six (SIX) times sexier than her light counterpart.
>>
>>148373516
Reddit spy here
>Don't worry, all. The old Evie lives and is what we will ship with this patch. THe team will keep looking at Evie and see if we can find a new approach that everyone loves.
- HiRezStew

Reddit spy out
>>
>>148393203
I want jailbait Evie.
>>
>>148392225
I want to motorboat that ass.
>>
>>148392225
Six times? Curious of the math on that, what scale are we talking? I will gladly give you the benefit of the doubt, because Dark Hel is smokin, but an idea of your reasoning would be best.
>>
>>148393427
I just thought about how many Light Hels in an orgy it would take to derive the same amount of pleasure from fucking a single dark hel.
>>
Pixel Buster is still objective the most colorful of all Freya skins.
>>
>>148393203
Thank fuck for that.

Why did they even think that evie looked good in the first place?
>>
>>148327280
frostbound seems like a waste, why do you need slows when you can basically always be on them?
>>
Weird that no one has pointed this out yet: Due to some weird oversight, if you roll your enigma chests through the summer of smite 2016 screen you'll actually roll the Halloween chest.
>>
>>148395218
Or the engima chest has the Halloween stuff in it.
>>
>>148395218
Like the Osiris or Zhong skins? Fucking awesome!
>>
>>148395368
The enigma chest can't roll exclusives, also the chances of every single person who rolled the chest from the event page (not from the rewards center) getting a halloween chest just by coincidence is really, really fucking small.

>>148395460
These items: http://smite.gamepedia.com/Halloween_Chest
>>
File: PatchNoteCards_AceFull.jpg (192KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PatchNoteCards_AceFull.jpg
192KB, 750x1000px
How does this make you feel?
>>
>Be Ah Puch
>Drop Edgelord Chronos immediately in a game of Clash.
>He does nothing for the rest of the game aside from hunting me.
>Full CDR, spamming his stun/cripple/whatever.
>Tower dives me at least twice.
>Salty as the dead sea.
>We lose, but I get the last kill on him.

Hatemail. Hatemail everywhere! It's a beautiful thing. Even accused me of cheating, because I build full pen and do real damage.
>>
>>148398168
Like Hi-Rez is going to be jewing me.
>>
File: 1464755443171.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464755443171.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
Did the servers just go down?
I was in the middle of the match of the day (2v2 siege) and we're 10-2, all of a sudden everyone starts running into the walls and I disconnect back to the main lobby.
I looked at my computer and noticed internet is still fine. When logging back in I went straight to the main menu with no penalty.
What is the meaning of this? Did the enemy team pull some bullshit because we are 10-2 on them with 2 siege monsters up?
>>
>>148398168
>No underboob

The base skin is much better.
>>
>>148398168
Glad that I'll see fewer astronauts.
>>
>>148398817
there is side boob and partial underboob. Also she is slightly brown so there is that.
>>
>>148399315
>there is side boob and partial underboob
nigga where
>>
>>148398168
those shorts are lewd as fuck
>>
What's up with the colors of Freya's new model? They seem way too saturated.
>>
File: 1468462587687[1].jpg (63KB, 390x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468462587687[1].jpg
63KB, 390x700px
>>148398204
Honestly this shit makes the game a billion times more fun.

>kill niggers
>VEL on their corpse
>they spend the rest of the game focusing you and ulting on you exclusively even if their ults could have secured them another kill
>>
File: 1466929260066.jpg (2MB, 5076x2874px) Image search: [Google]
1466929260066.jpg
2MB, 5076x2874px
What if Lo-Rez adds weather effects for Conquest but much better than the shit they've been doing in Arena. A Day/Night and Rain/Snow cycle, maybe some nice wind physics on the trees, some sand and dust around the lanes. Is it even possible?
>>
>>148401464
Why add memes to meme mode? The only people who really play it are mindless, autistic tryhards that focus on the path in front of them and nothing else.
>>
>>148400951
>when Console Medusa thinks you are playing at low sensitivity
>>
>>148400951
I know, right? I normally avoid being a dick, but I find that skin so obnoxious and the behavior so amusing on their part that I just went to town on them.
>>
>>148401708
>why do people tryhard in a competitive game mode

gee
>>
File: 1352068091111.png (210KB, 619x473px) Image search: [Google]
1352068091111.png
210KB, 619x473px
>Move to PC
>Actually know what I'm doing
>Nobody else does
This'll be fun while it lasts
>>
>>148402492
>Competitive

It's a video game. The odds of being good enough to make something worthwhile of it like money are slim to none. Be as competitive as you want, watching as your life slips away while you waste it trying to be good at a moba.
>>
File: fond of my souls.png (20KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
fond of my souls.png
20KB, 500x443px
>>148403163
>watching as your life slips away while you waste it
Yes hello this is <hobby>
>>
>Frost Maiden Freya still looks like ass
>bad face with a gut

Nice work, HiRez. Let's leave this old, ugly skin the exact same, just like you did with Black Widow Arachne!
>>
>>148403163
>just a game bro xD

That's great and all but there's a reason e-sports in general is as big as it is. People enjoy it. People enjoy competition. Just because you find it a waste of time doesn't mean it is for anyone. Your view on how life should be lived is irrelevant.
>>
>>148403863
All opinions are subjective and irrelevant. That's why they are opinions and not facts.
>>
>>148380021

Why do you think all the pros are getting tired of smite and moving on to games like OverWatch? Conquest is indeed a shitty mode.
>>
File: freya smite.jpg (263KB, 1600x834px) Image search: [Google]
freya smite.jpg
263KB, 1600x834px
>>
>>148386692

Don't join smgen.

Nobody in that Clan even fucking plays the game. I was in it for two months and whenever I called for a party to get going to play some games everyone just hummed and hawed and gave excuses
>>
File: t3_4spuq2.jpg (604KB, 2068x1072px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4spuq2.jpg
604KB, 2068x1072px
>>
>>148404826
I like it. Miss the old tattoos if anything. Might even buy her now.
>>
freya's walk animation looks retarded with her new model, her steps look too short. she looks dumb when she walks
>>
File: Freya.jpg (168KB, 1402x771px) Image search: [Google]
Freya.jpg
168KB, 1402x771px
>>148404826
I want to stick my penis in it.
>>
>>148404826
She looks good but something is missing... Needs dwarven dick!
>>
>>148404632
>>148404826
What have they done different besides make it more HD?..
>>
>>148405720
She's taller, better portions, boobs are less saggy, she doesn't have a tree trunk torso, different tattoos, actually pretty face
>>
God bless Jing Wei is so fucking shit how is this even possible
>>
How do I make Xing into a proper magical warrior? The rings and HFat?
>>
>>148408374
Designed around the idea that she'd be able to buy Golden Bow. Haha whoops we removed that item from the game, have fun :)
>>
>>148411308
...or designed around the idea that your support is going to soften up the wave for you, just like how it was before Gbow got buffed.
>>
>>148407178
Plus that ass.
>>
>>148411749
>a competent support laner
LEL
>>
>>148411749
>implying that's the case when literally every other hunter barring Artemis can full clear the wave alone
>>
jing wei's crits should have the golden bow effect as well
>>
>>148413270
>>148413270
>>148413270
new
Thread posts: 752
Thread images: 142

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.