[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/evog/ - Evolve General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 790
Thread images: 105

File: Behemoth_roaring.jpg (75KB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Behemoth_roaring.jpg
75KB, 1728x1080px
Behemoth WHEN edition

http://store.steampowered.com/app/273350/
http://evolve.wikia.com/wiki/Evolve_Wiki

>What is Evolve (stage 2)?
Evolve uses an asymmetrical structure where five players, four playing as hunters and one as the monster, battle against each other in an industrialized alien planet called Shear.
Stage 2 is the transition to Free To Play + a lot of gameplay changes.

>I heard the game was dead?
It was (at least on PC). 100-200 players and little to no updates from the developers. If F2P can bring it back is unknown, but as of right now 18k people are playing it.

>Should I "get" it?
It's free. 18GB. Download and test it out.

>F2P Model?
Copy paste:

Every week, four hunters (one of each class) and one monster will be in the free rotation. There are currently 24 Hunters and 7 Monsters in total, though some are variations of others. By playing the character tutorials, you unlock one hunter (Markov) and one monster (The Goliath) to keep forever.

Additional monsters, hunters, perks, and skins are unlocked by earning silver keys. Silver keys are earned by playing the game, leveling up, or getting login bonuses. Currently you can't actually buy silver keys, presumably so they can test the unlock rate, but that's coming later.

There is also a monthly login bonus punch card. You get one punch for each day you log in. Beyond silver keys, this can directly award new Hunters and Skins.

>Microtransation?
None as of yet.

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vg-Evolve

last bred: >>148020994
>>
1st for thicc spider butt
>>
Post tier lists or Wraith in stockings
>>
Any "competitive scene", with pickups/pugs or anything?
>>
>>148084462
This game some actual fucking tutorials and tooltips, and if possible a testmap.

Just someplace where you can actually test things you have to compare them, explore the maps to learn the spots of dangerous shit, try out various things on a dummies, practice your jetpack traverse, use your skill to see how effective they are ect., Instead of HERE'S THE FREE MERC OF YOUR ASSIGNED CLASS. GET EM CHAMP.
>>
File: 54951d4366da0_evolve-wraith.jpg (129KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
54951d4366da0_evolve-wraith.jpg
129KB, 700x520px
reminder of youre a wraith you can abduct fallen hunters if you want to play with your food
>>
Do Acidic Rounds work with Bucket's turrets?
>>
can you still remove buckets head?
>>
how do i all chat
>>
>>148085239
No.

He has a skill that resets everyone's cooldowns now.
>>
Someone needs to tell these bucket players that their cooldown reset does not work on the planet tracker. I am tired of getting yelled at by them when I play tracker
>>
Wraith is so fucking anti-fun that I'm seriously just gonna leave if someone picks it

Even when I win against that shit it's not satisfying at all
>>
>interested in lennox
>ever since hitting 10, I only ever see wraiths and eleder krakens
Gee.
>>
>>148085479
thats all youre going to see until they get a nerf
>>
Friday
>Hunters are the strongest
>Wraith is the only good monster

Saturday
>Hunters are the weakest
>Wraith, Gorgon, Kraken are all bullshit

Sunday
>Hunters need serious buffs
>All monsters except Behemoth are overpowered

Wonder what tomorrow will bring
>>
>>148085468
sound very entitled
>>
>>148084605
This is based off of overall pick viability. Some hunters obviously do extremely well against some monsters, and extremely bad against others.

Monsters:
1. Gorgon/Elder Kraken
2. Wraith
3. Goliath
4. Behemoth

I havent seen a single regular kraken

Assault:
1.Hyde
1. Markov
2. Lennox
3. Torvald
4. Parnell

Trapper:
1. Griffin
2. Crow
3. Abe
4. Maggie/Jack
5, Waggie

Support:
1. Sunny
2. Hank
3. Bucket
4. Cabot
5. Kala

Medic:
Honestly not sure. But Caira and Val seem like the best
>>
>monster tracks lead straight
>2 seconds into game: "Hey Trapper can you use tracker so we have a general idea of where he is"
>use it
>monster is right fucking infront of us like usual
>ignore everybody from there on

PSA if you're a trapper you should never fucking use planet tracker at the beginning
>>
>>148085589
Okay? I don't see how that matters.
>>
>>148085776
PSA if the monster makes a fake trail and you fall for it, feel like a retard for saving a twenty second cooldown ability.
>>
How the fuck do I play cabot. Half the games we wreck the guy the other half we get dunked.
>>
>>148085783
i mean you have your own reason to leave a game over a monster

posting it here like anyone cares is rather silly though dont you think?

just keep it to yourself, im sure there are otehrs who felt or feel the same way but really come on
>>
>>148085783

Don't worry about >>148085903

Literally just some guy who bought Wraith to farm keys and is upset that the devs actually realized their fuck up and are going in for the nerf ASAP

The only monster that is properly balanced is Meteor Goliath. Goliath is UP, Gorgon is pushing it because of its mobility, Kraken and Elder is out here, Wraith is unplayable
>>
>>148085862
Yet I've only been faked one time as a level 19 Griffin, when my entire team followed me instead of flanking and he just ran the other direction

thanks for trying though
>>
>>148086038
?

you clearly see thread after thread about someone complaining about a monster, it contributes nothing. i was just saying everyone already knows this and doesn't need to be parroted every time because of how silly it is

but sure project me as a guy who bought wraith or w.e, clearly im that same person since you know
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-11+at+03.23.06).jpg (83KB, 367x735px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-11+at+03.23.06).jpg
83KB, 367x735px
>>
>>148086351
what does this guy do exactly? i keep seeing them stay out of dome

had a guy cry about how he's dead but gets rez by the robo
>>
>>148086351
He wasn't even good, was he?
>>
Actual dog hunter when?
>>
I always take videogames seriously.
And I feel panicked and lost when I dont feel safe and untouch.
Every fucking single as a monster I panic and lose. I cant outplay them because I always feel like they're going to get me in a minute. I try to run more and often lose animals I should eat.
What do.
When playing hunters I can rely on my mates.
>>
>>148085658
for medic it's Val and Rogue Val. Caira if you can aim
>>
>>148086868

Monster isn't fucking hard

Go feed on wildlife until you get your shield

Focus your abilities on one person to get them down, preferably the Medic or Support

If the Trapper is pooning you, you're going to be in trouble. I recommend just focusing him down and hoping he's not good at confrontation. Just don't half ass it, he can still poon your ass until he's down

Monsters are OP in general currently, so shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>148086441
They stay out of the dome to get ready to place a respawn beacon if you die, the monster can't get to it then to destroy it.
By doing this those EMET players are choosing not to use their healing buoys instead for most of a fight but the stay outside strat can actually be the better one if the monster is reliably destroy the buoys before you can even start healing. Healing Burst might go through the bubble but someone would have to confirm that for me.
>>
>>148086989
I find Caira to be relaxing. Spam heal, switch, spam napalm, go to 1 repeat!
>>
>>148087123
Isn't it pointless since the dome comes down if two people get downed?
>>
>>148086868
literally you're an apex predator in a small jungle against 4 humans with guns traps mines and who knows what

you're an animal, this is survival of the fittest. if you lose you lose but take note of your mistakes and how the enemy killed you
>>
>>148085658
What makes Parnell so bad? I did figure he was neato until I saw the whole "Take double damage just to get a higher fire-rate" thing, seemed like a bad idea.

Lennox is fun as fuck though. Fisting monsters for quad-combos and finishing with a SLAM JAM is great.
>>
>>148087536
Parnell used to be really good. They just gimped his super soldier ability super bad.
>>
I want friends for this game.
Where do I find friends?
>>
Holy fucking GOD WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED
>Meteor Goliath
>Play Lennox
>Do 30k damage total, fucking ridiculous this thing wasn't dead at the time
>Medic is shooting flames at the monster while it's pummeling my ass
>Get two fucking marks immediately and die twice because the medic relies on her burst
>Finally stage 3
>Bucket player keeps saying "Play Time" in chat
>Duke it out at the relay, medic finally starts healing me
>Doesn't matter my health is too low but wow who would've guessed being kept alive meant the monster got raped hard
>Bucket charges at the monster while it goes at the Relay
>Dies immediately
>Monster starts tearing at the relay
>Crow sits on a hill nearby and just starts fucking shooting
>Monster has two full health bars
>Crow won't stop shooting the monster
>While being shot the monster is actually regenerating armor
>Nice mechanic TRS
>Monster gets down to half a bar of health holy fuck we might win this
>Crow keeps fucking firing
>Starts hitting armor
>We're fucked
>Unmoving, Crow keeps shooting
>Monster dies just as it leaps at the Crow
What the fuck just happened, retard fucking Caira weird Bucket, based Crow, and I hope I pulled my weight with all that fucking damage

On a side note, the new fucking defense metrix for the assault sucks so much shit
>>
>>148087273
They're usually banking on teammates being braindead with that strategy so in theory its better to put it down somewhere outside where the monster potentially has no idea where you are so you don't die before your teammates drop back in.
As an EMET main I don't personally exercise that strategy and the only way I'd even consider it is if we were stuck in a wide open flat arena with nothing to hide the beacon behind. Otherwise I'd be in there doing the solid damage EMET has and spam Healing Burst because even if the Monster keeps fucking up your Buoy's EMET's Healing Burst CD is incredibly low for that reason.
>>
>>148087765
i'll be your friend but im shit at every class
>>
>>148087794
Crow's charged Long Rifle shot goes through armor you dip
>>
>>148087937
Me too.

Now I realized I'd have to share my steam, and I don't wanna share my steam.
>>
>>148087794
>On a side note, the new fucking defense metrix for the assault sucks so much shit
What changed? Haven't played since the beta.
>>
>>148088019
Why not?
>>
Newfag here, loved the vampirism maps in WC3, want to try Evolve out.

What tips can you give me?
>>
>>148088029

It's basically useless for what the Assault is supposed to do, which is tanking hits when you're getting focused by the monster

Not only are you no longer invincible, but you still get knocked around like you are on an ice skate

Basically the only use is to weather the most damaging ability the monster has and hope he switches focus for some reason, which he simply won't because he now has the opportunity to knock out the damage dealer
>>
>>148085658
Gorgon best?

Why ? This shit deal 0 dmg unless you get lvl 3

stupid space bar but 0 dmg
>>
>>148088176
dont be discouraged if you lose as monster, just practice
>>
>>148088256
Oh man, that does suck pretty hard then.

Any tips for each of the assault classes? Also, does Lennox's ground pound benefit from her Plasma Lance's combo booster?
>>
>bought gorgon
>lost 3 in a row
what the fuck
Am i that bad
Also how do I aim with spider
Just shoot into target or it doesnt matter?
>>
>>148088113
This is 4chan.
>>
>>148088465

I'd say that as Assault your main role is still to get up the monster's ass and pound his shit with your most damaging gun

He'll likely try to focus whoever is not you, since Medic and Support undo his damage and Trapper can tether his ass still

Otherwise, just use your most damaging gun always, if the monster is too far away use your jetpack aggressively to dash into it

Not too sure about Lennox, but sadly Lennox is a mid-tier choice. If your team doesn't heal and shield properly or they abandon the Medic they are in trouble quickly

>>148088584

Drop it at your feet and let it do the rest, remember to acid spit whoever gets caught
>>
>came to this game to play as a giant kaiju
>out of 7 monsters there is only one big
>its locked for unknown amount of time
behemoth when
>>
File: mmm.jpg (106KB, 980x400px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
106KB, 980x400px
i had the idea of asking this general if they wanted to start a lobby for evog and rotate each round, p1 monster p2 ass p3 medic p4 support p5 trapper

next round would be p2 monster p3 ass p4 medic p5 support p1 trapper and would repeat till full circle every round

no salt no hate just fun and learning with /all

but too lazy and tomorrow is monday
>>
>>148088845
I played with one 30 minutes ago
>>
File: 1455672331913.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455672331913.png
460KB, 800x600px
>Play a game, Pick Val cos she's a cutie
>Kraken
>We get him low, 2 bars of health
>We end up losing.
>11 year old Asian tells us we got "rekt"
>Q up again
>Asian boi
>Picks Fire Gol
>Think its an easy win
>Get in game, our trapper goes AFK
>Loose, Cry as 11 year old taunts me
>>
Cabot seems great, but his abilities sound like they'll only work well if you either have a friend playing Assault, or you have a really well coordinated team.

Can't currently decide between playing Assault or Support. Bad assaults mean the monster never dies, but a bad support means the medic will never be able to heal the team quick enough to keep them alive.
>>
>>148087947
I know, faggot I've played long before he was released. That game was so monumentally retarded that we really shouldn't have won. Our medic was utter trash and our Bucket right off the bat popped his ability charger or whatever it is. I put down plenty of damage but without the medic I died. Crow did a good job tracking, but the fact that the goliath flailed at the relay like a retard while he was being raped was stupid.

Whatever, I won.
>>
>queuing with a friend
>he drops randomly and come back
>we both get into a game
>he's not with me
>he says I'm in his game
>somehow I'm in two separate games

What the fuck is wrong with their networking.
>>
who would you rather have on your team, blitz markov or lennox?
>>
>>148089420
>Cabbot
>Lennox
>Rape the monster by shoving a damage boosted plasma lance right up its ass
>>
>>148089420

Support is more interesting

Bad Assaults can still get good damage in. Bad Supports end games because the Medic gets focused and pounded
>>
I think ranked play should give more keys
>>
>>148089340
You sure it wasn't a 24 year old woman?
>>
>>148089420
i only like support as Tech. Hank, he's extremely strong with prema shield but it's also his biggest weakness not being able to use it very well in an actual fight. his beam satellite is super cool but easily countered by caves or ceilings

i want to learn cabot
>>
So I finally got 6k, who do I get? I don't mind any of the roles, I just want to have fun. Not digging rotation medic/trapper atm. Are there any of those classes that bring something more interesting?
>>
>>148090267

Griffen

Slim

Lennox

Hank
>>
>>148089563
Get off your high horse douchebag.
>>
Is there a greater feeling than watching the medic get carried away by your spiders and then vomiting on them?
>>
>>148090597
>D-DOUCHEBAG!!!!!
I fail to see how I'm on a high horse. You fucking assumed I didn't know about Crow's rifle - I did. I don't see how me pointing out my damage was good is bad either. Sorry my Caira didn't use her healing grenades either.
>>
>>148090887
Not the guy that said Crow's Rifle went through armor, I just think you're a brat.
>>
Who do I play to unlock/upgrade Poisonous Rounds for free?
>>
Can computers that can run overwatch on lowest run this on lowest?
>>
>>148091605
probably not, this game is run of cry engine.
>>
>>148091752
>Computer ran Evolve at 60fps high before Stage 2
>Every time I load in the game fucking crashes, half of the time with a "CRYENGINE CRASHED!" message other times its just an errorless ctd
What the fuck do I do
>>
>>148091357
ne1
i can't see the silver perks in the character level tree
>>
>pick slim
>get shielded by hank
>spam shotgun + healburst
>12k damage
>game doesnt say how much healing but it was a lot

:ok:
>>
>>148091605
it's FREE why not just download and try it out yourself? they seemed to remove some stuff to get the loading times faster etc

just download it dude
>>
>Healers that don't heal
>Uses fire bullets on monster instead

>>148092426
It's not for me.
>>
>Goliath leaves a giant trail of Footprints even on ground they've jumped over

That's legitimately fucking retarded.
>>
>>148092594

Traversals recharge so fucking fast now that it would be impossible to track down the monster without that and the planet scanner

The monster is literally going to spend 50 % of its movements doing traversals
>>
File: 41161916484.gif (2MB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
41161916484.gif
2MB, 337x268px
>Lennox vs. Gorgon
>>
>>148092120
idk anon im not tech support
>>
File: 1468123957175.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1468123957175.png
58KB, 645x773px
>>148093043
>>
>>148092956
>Oooh here comes the mimic spider >:3
>LANCED
>B-better watch out for my little tiny spiders that will carry you away :3
>LANCED
>W-well I'll just use my acid!
>JUMP OVER THAT SHIT AND SLAM DUNK

Lennox a best.
>>
Jack seems pretty bad as a trapper
>>
>>148085479
what's wrong with lennox vs wraith? wraith is my favorite to fight as len. matrix as soon as she pops her ASPD boost and you can just tank it while you rip her apart. len's massive DPS is pretty great against wraith's low health pool

only thing is you had better have picked rocket boost perks, but you should be doing that anyways as len
>>
>>148093584

He's bad because the only good hunters are Griffin and Crow

Both of them can lock a monster down if he gets too much on his medic focus act, and if they are focused can still defend themselves properly
>>
>>148093843
>tfw no refund
>>
Why do I always leave the lobby after a game?

I want to play with the same people but it doesn't seem like the game lets me, help.
>>
>>148093970

Devs broke the end menu completely

Just ride with it until they release the first proper fix update
>>
>>148094124

The games gonna die again if they keep fucking up
>>
>Monster decides to go all out
>Kills my 3 teammates
>Kite him up and down a clip for 40 sec
>Trap him and kill him when reinforcement arrives
The old trapper dome was cooler though, I wish they would've at least kept the animation.
>>
I got Crow. How do I use the bird correctly? Feels like I toss him too high and he doesn't mark the target.
>>
>>148094387

You're not supposed to toss him into the skybox

Use him in relatively open and long areas to mark everything that is in a reasonable range

Your strength is your rifle that ignores armor when fully charged and your monster binding cannon anyways
>>
>Everyone fully boosts at start
>Caira speed buff
>Trapper satelite scanner speed buff
That was kinda funny, caught up to the monster so fast.
>>
>>148094784

Bucket can be OP if everyone coordinates perfectly or the Bucket player has Korean levels of gameplay

Pop all your abilities, recharge, pop again once they arrive, wait on the recharge
>>
>Game tries to start with <4 people in the lobby and an AI monster
>Four times in a row

What the fuck.
>>
So are they going to give more freebie characters like the Goliath? I don't want to buy someone only for them to be free later on
>>
These perks are the worst fucking design choice I've seen in a multipalyer game in a long ass time and I'd love to see their stuttering defense for why they thought it was remotely a good idea beyond "lol MONEY"
>>
>>148091357
Maggie has silver and Abe has gold
>>
>>148084462
I have no one to play with.
I always play monster.
I always win.

Winning is boring when you're alone.
>>
>>148095538
Pretty sure you get Bucket on day 4 and Kraken on day 18 if you claim your daily log in rewards.
>>
>>148095818
Yep

If only there was a safe way to share steams.
>>
>no 8v2 modes on bigger maps
Why?
>>
What's these periodical rewards? I complete those "quests" but I never get to see what I got.
>>
>>148095878
>If only there was a safe way to share steams.
whats not safe about posting it here?
>>
>>148096073
Because 4chan has a bunch of lunatics.
>>
>>148096063
its just free keys least i got so far was 50 and the most i got was 200 dont know if you can get more than that
>>
File: 1457996519768.jpg (747KB, 2204x3920px) Image search: [Google]
1457996519768.jpg
747KB, 2204x3920px
Weirdest games of the night
>Afk for a minute
>Didn't realise it auto-queued
>Friend explains to the support that I'm afk for a minute
>He says, "Fuck Afks," and quits, we kill the gorgon 3 man while the bot does donuts in spawn.

Next one
>Medic Alt F4s the moment he see wraith
>I take over the medic
>Beat it 3 man while bot A.I spazzes out in spawn doing donuts.

Ended it off with killing a wraith shitter trying to ambush at dropship.

I do my best to try and foster a good community but fuck me you faggots make it trying.
>>
>>148095878
Y-you can share it if its a safe day...
>>
>>148096146
You can trust me anon hehehehe ;)

I wouldn't do ANYTHING to harm you through Steam ;)
>>
>>148096146
and if lunatics add you just remove and block them
>>
>level 11
>spent all my silver on perks for my goliath
>I just wait in the spawn and insta-rape the hunters
>fuck evolving

I though they balanced the game before re-launch?
>>
>>148096396
If you buy perks you're a faggot basically
>>
>>148096532
What else am I supposed to buy with silver? Kraken? All the other monsters suck ass.
>>
>>148096265
Well, they'd still know my steam account, so they could spam friend requests and I don't know.
>>
>>148095869
Completely forgot about the free bucket. I was moreso talking about tutorials for each role though
>>
>>148096532
>he doesn't buy movement speed perks as Goliath
Enjoy being caught all the time my man.
>>
File: wraith crikey.jpg (702KB, 3508x2469px) Image search: [Google]
wraith crikey.jpg
702KB, 3508x2469px
>>148084462
>it's a kraken turtling until stage 3 episode
>it's a wraith episode and a trapper who can't PRESS 4

and this was the story of how I haven't won a game with Kala since stage 2 began.
>>
>>148096596
Would be nice, they should probably do that at some point. Maybe go to the forums and suggest it.
>>
So I run these perks on hunter

Rocketman

Bountyhunter 70% switch speed

Tier 3 I mostly do Rocketking but would run speed be worth it?
>>
>join 4chan group
>chat is full of homos who ERP

every time
>>
>>148096580
why would strangers go so far to antagonize you?
>>
>>148096816

TRAPPER

I MEAN FUCKING TRAPPER
>>
File: sunny.jpg (48KB, 1027x245px) Image search: [Google]
sunny.jpg
48KB, 1027x245px
Who SUNNY here?
>>
>Team chases after the monster
>Never tries to cut it off
>Never tries to predict where it's going
>Just follow the tracks of something that is significantly faster

re-tar-ded.
>>
>>148095818
join the group retard
>>
>>148096891
Because 4chan in general don't like my kind.
>>
File: 1344953496618.gif (500KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1344953496618.gif
500KB, 500x273px
>>148095878
>>148096073
>>148096221
>>148096146
>>148096236
>>148096265
FUCK IT! My steam is Snapplemonkey, come eat my ass! I dare ya!
>>
>>148097000
>My kind
What the fuck are you?
>>
>>148096987
I honestly didn't see the group link, I wish I had before I did this >>148097017
RIP in pieces.
>>
val's got some nice lips
>>
File: 1425576931806.png (34KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1425576931806.png
34KB, 666x666px
why do some monsters and hunters have hard counters if there's no pick order or bans?

are you just supposed to hope you get lucky and counter them?
>>
>>148097109
Take a wild guess.
>>
I've been playing a LOT as EMET

So far my experience and tips are:

>Buoys are good against monsters who can't easily destroy them with collateral damage (Goliath, M Goliath, Gorgon,Wraith to some extent)
>Your healing burst comes out of EVERY buoy, even if it's mid-air
>For that reason you will be spamming buoys and healing burst until the situation stabilizes, two or three buoys will stick eventually and that's HUGE, only then you can take out your finger and pew pew
>Once the fight starts going south (2 guys dead) it's better to run away and use the beacon
>Against monsters who destroy your buoys by existing (Kraken, E Kraken, Behemoth) it's actually viable to just sit outside the dome and use rez beacons
>>
>>148097486
An overly paranoid asshole.
>>
>>148096693
>Trying to carry a game with Kala

literally the worst support right now
>>
File: 1427481484837.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1427481484837.png
325KB, 382x417px
>play lennox
>23k damage in 7 minutes to goliath
>10k damage in 16 minutes to kraken
how the fuck am i supposed to catch krakens
>>
Guess parts of the Tier 2 alterations kits.
>>
>>148097961
you dont lennox is shit vs kraken and wraith
>>
>>148096693
kala is totally unusable in pubs.
>set up teleporters on north and south edges of map
>2 teammates are at the south edge, monster is pinged in the far north
>"hey guys use the teleporter to regroup"
>they walk right past the teleporter and spend the next 3 fucking minutes waddling to the north side of the map
>>
>>148098093
>lennox is shit vs wraith
lmao
>>
>>148098093
it's not like you can change your hunter after the monster locks in. if they pick kraken what am i supposed to do? forfeit?
>>
>>148093412

Lennox barely wins against Gorgon.
Fuck off.
>>
>>148098007
A bucket turret which shoots rocket, and a primary weapon a machinegun.

Hyde with a poison thrower and flame grenades

Seriously though, Hyde will probably get a chem thrower, because his weapon is in fact a chem thrower he just uses flame ammunition because the chem shit is hard to come by.
>>
>never lost a match with Behemoth.
>only other monsters I have are Goliath and Meteor and I suck at both of them.
>everyone says Bethemoth is shit.

Wut
>>
What are the must-buy monster perks? I have Goliath, Wraith, and Gorgon, so I'm thinking either movement speed or traversal regen.
>>
>murder most Goliaths I come across
>Finally play as one
>Realize how fucking easy it is to be a hit and run asshole with him.

No wonder most goliaths I face die so easily, they think they're a big scary monster who can just stand still and take hits. Nah you gotta be a dick and use hit and run tactics!
>>
>>148098481
Movement/feeding for 1&2. Movement/Feed/Climb for 3 or CDR
>>
>>148098007
I imagine Hyde will be all DoTs. Flamethrower will do a lot of residual burn. Chem grenades will inflict a DoT. Minigun alternative will be his main form of damage after you fire and forget the other two.
>>
>>148098481
I always go for traversal stuff.
>>
>>148098683
My first perk is the sense thingy, since I actually manage to pounce on hunters, so the extra damage helps.
>>
>>148088362
Nvm just won 8game in a row, lmao this shit is so fun
>>
File: mfw.jpg (31KB, 510x403px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
31KB, 510x403px
>yfw kraken becomes a daily reward before they nerf him
>>
>>148098941
Just played a match against a gorgon with a 8 win streak, was that you anon?
>>
>>148099039
Maybe, the traper (abe i think) was named "Vivi" ?
>>
How do I see the entire text chat, with all the messages sent?
>>
>>148099114
Honestly don't remember, was playing a healer, hate playing healers.
>>
File: 4e7.jpg (96KB, 747x508px) Image search: [Google]
4e7.jpg
96KB, 747x508px
I use sneak as much as possible, I use my jumps to get around quickly but always leave at least one in case I need to bolt. I'm always found every few seconds and rarely get to evolve. I don't know if it's that damned planet scanner or what.

And then when I'm a hunter, my team is super incompetent every time, and never uses it.

Why even add this thing, it hasn't made shit trappers any less shit than them being in charge of the dome.
>>
>>148098187
>Play with Kala in a pub
>She drops a teleporter
>Two of us walk into it
>Drops us on the opposite side of the map from the rest of the group and the Monster

That's why nobody uses Kala teleports in pubs.
>>
>>148099309
Aaaand my next match was over in less than 90 seconds as the team wouldn't group up and the support wouldn't supply shields. Embarrassing.
>>
>>148099309
>I use sneak as much as possible
Found your problem. Go fast or go home, kid.
>>
>>148099309
all-sneak is no longer viable, the new game balance is stage 1 = stage 2, stage 2 = stage 3, and stage 3 is just still stage 3.
you don't have to evade early, you just run and eat and run and eat and run until you skirmish a bit and continue the pattern.

the real tragedy is planet tracker made jack's survey satellite redundant.
>>
>>148099309
Don't bother sneaking as Goliath. You leave footprints when you jump.
>>
>>148099620
you can see where it will fucking teleport you. the other end shows in the game world from any distance and shows its exact location on your minimap.
>>
>Pick Lennox
>FUCK YEAH
>Kraken
>FUUUCK
>Play
>Gets to stage 2 quickly
>We rape the hell out of it in health
>I'm the last one full health
>Rush into a cave
>Get bucket up
>he immediately activates a shield and his cooldown for me
>Leap at the Kraken because it can't fly in this cave
>Start beating the hell out of it with my lance
>It kills bucket
>His recharge got my metrix back up
>As shitty as it is I use it
>Barely any health left as I punch it one last time
>It was charging up it's AoE thing
>Kill it
>we win
FUCK YEAH CAVES FUCK YEAH GRANDMA
>>
>>148099723
>>148099724
>>148099734
Noted. Not liking this change, but I'll adapt.
>>
File: clip+(2016-07-10+at+06.23.17).jpg (604KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-07-10+at+06.23.17).jpg
604KB, 1920x1080px
>>148099309
fellow sneakbro
>>
File: O8gfyn4.png (361KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
O8gfyn4.png
361KB, 500x438px
So is the entire point of the base game (stealth) as a monster completely pointless now? Wanna know before I download 50Gb on Aus internet.
>>
>best strategy for monster is to focus down a single target at a time, especially medic
>devs respond by adding a medic with no way to single target heal allies under fire, a weak aoe heal, and zero self defense
what is the point of slim? was he OP and got nerfed into the fucking ground at one point or something?
>>
>>148099039
maybe it was me, I'm on a 15 game win streak right now, just got like 485 keys as a reward for it. gorgon only.
>>
>>148100525
it's only 18 gigs now
>>
File: 1455761344546.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455761344546.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>10 winstreak monster is thirsty as fuck for the medic
>playing bucket
>medic keeps the monster pounded by the turrets while receiving lifesaving shields and healing burst refreshes
>monster so thirsty for the fucking medic he has 2 bars left by the time he gets a single strike on him
>dead by the next dome, never even got stage 2

Where were you when bucket was the BEST support
>>
>>148100535
Slim's good if you're not a shitter
>>
>>148097597
No.
While my voice is quite good, I'm trans, and because of a "voice disorder" people might just suspect it, or ask if I have a cold or something (which I can yes to, but after a month or two, it'd be weird that it remain).

Once they find out they'll be buttflustered, and be mad and etc.
>>
>Take out bucket coolest ability
>Replace it with an actual useful one

I dont know how to feel about this
>>
>>148100660
>buttflustered
>not raging boner
Wha?!
>>
File: 1468189217886.jpg (25KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
1468189217886.jpg
25KB, 480x712px
>>148100660
>trans
Didn't know they were adding in new monsters this early
>>
File: 1409800258188.jpg (44KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1409800258188.jpg
44KB, 350x350px
>get matched with a twitch streamer
>>
>>148100618
how lewd is this picture anon.....
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16KB, 405x160px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16KB, 405x160px
>>148084462
so i got almost 13k
what should i buy?
im thinking griffin
and jetpack boost
>>
File: 1460575004798.jpg (224KB, 513x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460575004798.jpg
224KB, 513x800px
>>148100868
Lewd.
>>
>>148100660
>I'm a person who's a woman/man in a man/woman's body and instead of calling me a woman/man call me something else
Why are you people so stupid.
>>
>>148100643
you're telling me you can outheal a monster's single target dps with nothing but heal burst + leech gun CDR? do your monsters have brain damage?
>>
Just downloaded the game, seems like it's impossible to win as a Hunter, because even if you pull your wheight, your team is 100% retarded.
>>
>>148100907
griffin is shit unfortunately, he does no damage so unless your team has a heavy damage support you're going to have a bad time
>>
>>148101065
a-anon STOP
>>
>>148101301
That's what pre-mades are for. I'm having the same issue, except I'm monster and I keep beating retarded teams before I evolve even once.
>>
They should show lose streaks.
>>
File: 1461141679314.png (197KB, 581x679px) Image search: [Google]
1461141679314.png
197KB, 581x679px
>>148101430
>>
>>148101301

It's incredibly bad early on and only gets slightly better as you near Ranked Play

I recommend saving up to buy Val to try and carry your pub team a bit better. Until them, just pick Hank or Markov

>>148101384

>Griffin is shit

Citation seriously needed

Shoving a harpoon up a monster's ass can fuck them up a lot, especially if they are trying to escape or perform a complicated juke to reach your Medic which for once is set up actually far away from the heat
>>
>>148101209
If you think the game should be designed so that the medic can outheal a monster's damage then you are the one with brain problems, and this is not the game for you.
>>
>>148100803
I always troll those faggots
>>
>>148101301
post your id and I'll carry you a few
>>
How do I open this crate looking thing I supposedly won from the "periodic challenge"? If it auto-opens, how do I see the shit I own? I supposedly have a Goliath skin also but I haven't seen it around.
>>
>>148101384
>trapper
>damage
i dont care about damage anon, i care about slowing the monster so he doesnt rape the medic
i played against a griffin and he was the most annoying trapper i have fought so far
>>
>>148101616
Apparently it just gives you 50-200 silver keys.
>>
so how does character exp work? how do you know how much you get and how much it takes to level up?
>>
>Win/Loss Ratio: 2
What the fuck does that mean? 2 wins for each loss?
>>
>>148101770
Yes. How is that not obvious?
>>
>>148101810
Ratios usually has more numbers or signs. Not just "2".
>>
>>148101698
yellow bar is your exp bar, shows in bottom left after a match
>>
File: 1388661628642.gif (405KB, 255x205px) Image search: [Google]
1388661628642.gif
405KB, 255x205px
>>148101770
holy fuck anon..... how are you able to turn on your computer?

wins/losses=number
>>
File: 1462171994895.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1462171994895.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
How do i behemoth?
>>
Wraith is fun. I have just now discovered how much I like abduction, after having avoided using it for a long time.
>>
>Give this a shot with a group of four other people
>The MONSTER PREF ONLY NEIN NEIN curbstomps us.
>He finally leaves after he gets yelled at by the four of us to give the three of us are that are new a fucking break.
>Game is mildly fun but unintuitive (aka what the shit do any of these characters do?)
>Buy Sunny for the hell of it and random after the group disbands
>Britbongistanian says "NAWR THE MONSTAH WILL BE RIGHT BELOW US DON'T SHOOT IT"
>Three other hunters call him retarded.
>"DO U PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS? XD"
>"YOU'RE A NIGGER LOVER."
>Get in a pact with the medic to refuse to shield or heal the other two fuckwits so the travesty of a match ends earlier.
>Suicide by flytrap since the monster's still being a cunt.

What a fun game.
Oh how "fun."
>>
>max out charge on goliath
>hunterfags lose 50% hp on one charge
>swedefag outraged at end of match demanding I send him my damage
Sometimes this game is amusing.
>>
File: 1458561723606.png (652KB, 614x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458561723606.png
652KB, 614x600px
>>148102041
>playing abduct/warpblast wraith against the val/hank beam meme team
>>
how do you know if abe's slow grenades are working? I throw them down but it doesnt look like they do anything to the monster
>>
>>148102280
White lines will be over the monster. It doesnt impede traversals or abilities. Just makes the monster walk instead of run
>>
File: 273350_20160711140424_1.png (1010KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
273350_20160711140424_1.png
1010KB, 1920x1080px
>Medic is a retard who runs off alone, domes the monster with nobody in range and dies 3 times before the Monster even gets to stage 2
>Monster gets to stage 3 with nearly full HP because the Medic is constantly wandering around in the middle of fucking nowhere/respawning
>Still nearly win anyway
>12k shields as Hank
>>
Who's better Tech Support Hank or Hank?
>>
>>148102440
Hank
>>
>>148102440
Hank is really good. He's a better Medic than half the Medics.
>>
>Have an AMD FX cpu
>game uses only 40% of cpu resources and caps at 15 fps
Well guess I won't be playing this any time soon.
>>
>>148101680
>>148101507
griffin is utility, abe is utility + damage
>>
>>148102503
What about with reload perks?

Tech Support Hank shields everyone really fast with that.
>>
>>148101976
Wait for the balance patch fampai, he's not even available to buy at the moment.
>>
>>148102605
People still own him.
I've noticed that transversal cooldown / speed is just the fucking way to go, he can literally just outrun the damn hunters. I followed one and tried to cut it off and it just rolls away too fast.
>>
File: 1466531978975.jpg (13KB, 305x385px) Image search: [Google]
1466531978975.jpg
13KB, 305x385px
>>148102605
>their feature roadmap lists behemoth is getting a passive

I hope its not something as boring as straight damage reduction. His "passive" before was just hitting people harder than the other monsters but they systematically nerfed that despite behemoth never being OP
>>
>>148102514
sounds like a weird issue.
Running an AMD FX 8350 and getting way more frames than that.
Is by any chance V-Sync enabled? Evolve lets you set v-sync even to half of your monitors refreshrate (which should result in a 30 fps lock, assuming you have a 60 hz monitor).
>>
>>148101497
Fuck you anon I need to jack off now. Gimme sauce on that original image, I'm getting nothing from Google or Tineye.
>>
>>148102691
I know but my point is that he clearly isn't considered viable or balanced to the devs which is why no one new can buy him.
>>
>>148102556

I'd rather have three utilities completely lock down the monster while the Assault dicks them until their anus bleeds rather than have two utilities a team wipe

Plus, if you have a semi competent Val, she will usually get snipe shots in while Griffin harpoons the monster in place and Hank tries to place a quick bombardment

"Three Utility One Damage Dealer" clearly shows how powerful it is when you come up against braindead monsters whose only strategy is to focus down the Medic or Assault until he dies
>>
This game is fucking unplayable solo at earlier levels, holy shit.

steamcommunity.com/id/TooBadNerds
>>
>>148102938
Try the steam group, m8
>>
>>148102856
http://exhentai.org/tag/artist:mizuryu+kei

There you go, newfag.
>>
>>148103073
Thanks for spoonfeeding me, lewdman
>>
>start a game as hunter
>game just shuts down
>no BSOD or Bugsplash

Fine I'll make some coffee before I start playing
>>
>>148102775
>feature roadmap
huh?
>>
>>148100473
DELET THIS
>>
>>148103286
More like Teadud Sparkling sheep shagger and drainugly imao
>>
>>148103272

10 seconds on Google

https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/evolve-feature-bug-roadmap/89846

TRS is very poor at linking even their fucking forums on Evolve's main page, but googling the precise terms works wonders
>>
File: tea-04.jpg (15KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
tea-04.jpg
15KB, 620x470px
>>148103397
Pls no bully.
>>
File: 1449729477544.png (171KB, 473x393px) Image search: [Google]
1449729477544.png
171KB, 473x393px
>playing Gorgon
God damn she lays the hurt well
But does mimic have any use at all?
>>
>>148102578
Never mind, just did a Tech Support Hank game and it didn't really seem worth it in really fight-y games
>>
>>148103694

No it doesn't

Invest 1/1/1 in Acid/Spiders/Web

Then add an extra point in any of the former two

When you evolve, start maxing those abilities
>>
File: FcFgoOt.jpg (87KB, 1080x1676px) Image search: [Google]
FcFgoOt.jpg
87KB, 1080x1676px
>two of the players on my team sit at spawn doing nothing
>they laugh at the other two of us and explain that they're intentionally letting the monster win
what am i supposed to do about this?
>>
>>148103710

The only reason to play Tech Support Hank is that his shield doesn't deplete and stacks much higher, which means everyone can jump into the fight with a huge shield buffer than you can freely replenish with your shield burst

But regular Hank is more powerful if you know exactly how to handle your shield gen cooldowns and your Medic is worth anything, because you get more shield out of the deal for the one person getting focused
>>
>Download game
>Lose 5 games in a row with Hank
>Do everything I possibly can, shield medic, shield team, strike whenever it seems good
>Medic still just dies instantly, nobody deals any damage, monster fuck offs super fast

I haven't seen the monster evolve ONCE so far, already uninstalled, fuck this faggot game.
>>
>>148103173
You're in for a wild ride anon.
>>
>>148103759
Yep that's what I've been doing for the past games
any other bit of advice though?
Like how I should engage the hunters?
>>
>>148103870
Leave the game and move on
>>
File: 1383478212081.gif (1021KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1383478212081.gif
1021KB, 500x500px
holy fuck griffon's tracking sensors are op as fuck.
you can literally see half the map and the monsters exact location.

took a little bit of learning but the harpoon seems damn good. nullifying a monsters jumps is hella good

raped the monster in stage 1
>>
>>148103893
You must be a real shitter then.

I play monster constantly and I will purposefully draw the game out and refuse to kill the entire hunter team off the bat (even though I'm usually capable of doing so seeing as how retarded the pugs are). I do this to get more silver coins for me, AND you.
>>
File: stitch laugh.gif (35KB, 343x200px) Image search: [Google]
stitch laugh.gif
35KB, 343x200px
>>148104073
>Monster's running away.
>Poon him.
>Spam jump dash while reloading.
>Poon again.
>Pop tracker for speed boost.
>Poon again.
>>
>Disable Wraith Until Fixed [CHILL NERF INCOMING NEXT WEEK]

>>148103870

Nothing, they are most likely leveling up their friend

Literally leave and find another game

>>148103912

Generally Gorgon can easily Flee Till 2 if you're not retarded and don't jump straight into the hunters

As for engaging the hunters, rush the first person to pop the arena, spider and acid them, then swipe them down, should down them

Use your traversals plentifully, throw spider mines whenever ready. Dump webs when you have multiple hunters bunched up or someone is evading your acid

Acid also doubles as a death zone, so use it on surfaces hunters can't easily break of off, like lower surfaces

>>148104073
>>148104225

The Sound Sensors are on the higher ends of monster tracking tools, but they're not THAT powerful in and out of themselves

However, if you're smart and plant them in such a fashion that they cross the map (line from north to south, or NW to SE, etc), you are guaranteed to never get massively juked by the monster

If he pops one in an arena and your goal was hiding to confuse the hunters, you're also going to be in trouble soon

As for the Harpoon, it's pretty much the selling point, use it 24/7, get behind the monster and opposite to your Support and Medic, stay grounded. Once the monster decides he's had enough and goes for you, use your four jetpack charges to make him waste dozens of seconds
>>
File: 1452105607648.gif (1MB, 297x312px) Image search: [Google]
1452105607648.gif
1MB, 297x312px
>just won a game as wraith by focusing the assault

i'm not sure what to think about that
>>
>>148104245
did they really disable the wraith? i was gonna buy it next
>>
File: 2131232.jpg (380KB, 1500x2312px) Image search: [Google]
2131232.jpg
380KB, 1500x2312px
>>148084462

Rogue Val or Val?

Which one is the "best" in general and why?
>>
I wish they had normal controls in this game.
Who thought it was a good idea to have dodge as double space, rather than double directional?
>>
>>148104469

Thread was made by literally who, bracket is a mod edit

They are obviously going to nerf the Wraith, we just don't know what exactly since their roadmap intentionally doesn't have balance listed on it
>>
>>148103879
Yeah that's exactly what I've noticed, Tent Sergeant Hank is pretty good for that but really doesn't beat Hank-Hank in raw shielding power.

I tried another game as Hank-Hank and felt more useful to the team just because I was shielding so much
>>
>>148104715

Right, the one thing Hank players need to understand is that Regular Hank shield gen is not the TF2 overheal but like holding a regenerating shield

When your target gets hit and your shield is depleted, you need to let go and switch to something else to add damage while it recharges to full

If your target is getting pounded too hard or the monster is spreading the love big time, pop your shared shield. If he's focusing you, pop it as soon as you get contact and switch to damage weapons
>>
>>148104542
Val if you're with pubs who can't dodge and Rogue Val if you have people who can
>>
>playing gorgon
>enemy team picks lennox / kala combo
fuck me
>win anyway because im not stupid enough to stand around and let her build lance charges on me

also if you play gorgon be aware that if you transversal towards a climbable wall or ceiling you can stick to it by holding the key down.

then you can pounce to the ground via regular attack and itll act like a long range stealth attack. gets bonus damage too, its nice. i abuse the shit out of it because hunters never look up.
>>
File: man-pondering-620x400.jpg (36KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
man-pondering-620x400.jpg
36KB, 620x400px
The Evolve Monster Expansion Pack is $3.30 on Kinguin right now.

Will it give me the Founder's benefits if I buy it?
>>
Call of Duty has more creative and engaging perks than Evolve.

Thoughts?
>>
>>148104361
You don't need strategy when you play wraith, you can focus anyone you want and still win
>>
>>148104939

Lennox and Kala is far from the worst thing that could happen to you

I think the worst definitely has to be :

>Val
>Hank/Bucket
>Griffin
>Any Assault

Val will outheal your acid spit by popping her ability and targeting her beam and will take very nasty potshots if you're not attacking anyone, Rogue Val can also take it upon herself to destroy your spider mines, which robs you of an ability

Griffin will completely ruin your mobility and if he catches you can get you domed where you'd usually walljump your way out easily

Hank can shield whoever is getting spider/acid to prevent him from getting downed every if you focus 100 %. If it's not Val and she's healing you can kiss your ass goodbye because all your good abilities are on cooldown and you're about to get Poon + Orbital + Laser Cannon + Sniper Spam
>>
>>148104952
No, it has to be the founder key
>>
>>148105129
it was lennox / kala / tech hank / caira

their tech hank quit and a bot took him over and played better than he did.

course after the game was over the faggot lennox said 'gg maybe you can try hard against a bot again next time'.

lennox tends to be a sore loser. bitch.

also gorgon has absolutely fucking zero HP, even less than wraith.
>>
>>148105230
Damn. I should have bought the Founder's edition when it was like $5. Now it's $14 and it will only get more expensive as demand increases.
>>
FINE FINE I WILL PALY GORGON PLEASE STOP LEAVING
>>
>>148105369

Now that even the devs are admitting that Wraith needs to be nerfed into the ground and that it's going to happen, no sane person is going to play against her
>>
>>148102406
>>Medic is a retard who runs off alone, domes the monster with nobody in range and dies 3 times before the Monster even gets to stage 2
Then how about you stay with him and dome with him you fucking retard
>im just gonna run around in circles and not group up with my teammate and chase the monster forever and never land a dome b-but it's totally the medic's fault even though he's the only person on our team doming the monster
Nothing worse than being the only person on the team who understands map layout and positioning and can dome the monster on cooldown but all of your fucking retarded teammates are miles away eating shit, people like you are why i never solo queue anymore
>>
Did they ever add in skins for Meteor Goliath and Elder Kraken?
>>
> Picked as monster
> Completely wipe hunter team
> Don't win?
> Do it again
> Still don't win
> WTF
> Killed after getting bugged into a wall

Fucking buggy shit bruh
>>
>>148105450
Source?
>>
File: Ca31xQyWwAAZs0S.jpg (30KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ca31xQyWwAAZs0S.jpg
30KB, 512x512px
Why does planet scanner give a speed boost?
>>
File: 1377283374029.jpg (86KB, 599x740px) Image search: [Google]
1377283374029.jpg
86KB, 599x740px
>>148105230
>>148105328
what does founders edition do?
>>
>>148106370
give you all the base characters for free
>>
>Meteor goliath hitting the station relay
>It's down to like just a couple % hp
>We just stand there shooting at it
>Station relay never breaks
>Monster dies
W-well deserved win

>>148106242
Was that the game I was in?
>>
>>148102406
>>Medic is a retard who runs off alone, domes the monster with nobody in range and dies 3 times before the Monster even gets to stage 2

Maybe you should follow him you stupid fuck

Clearly he knows how to track the monster better than you other three bunch of retards
>>
>>148106370
gives you 16 of the 24 hunters, a couple level 1 perks, 5 of the 7 monsters, a couple ugly weapon skins, and 3k keys
>>
>>148106449
I don't think the monster is supposed to be able to attack/damage the relay while being shot, if he is still doing the animation then it sounds like he's bugged and/or didn't understand how the game is supposed to work. Might be misremembering though, I haven't played since first month or two of launch.
>>
File: 1466740768818.png (814KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466740768818.png
814KB, 600x800px
>>148102406
>medic somehow catches the monster 3 times while his team is following the footprints still
>HE'S A BADDIE HURR
>>
Is Emet even worth using at all?
>>
>>148106242
if there was a maggie, full wipe doesn't happen until you kill her dog too, because it can rez people
>>
>>148106449
Dunno, was there a bucket that had no idea he had sentries?
What happened in your game?
>>
>>148097498
>Your healing burst comes out of EVERY buoy, even if it's mid-air
does that mean the healing burst stacks in power if somebody in range of two buoys?
>>
>>148106823
Emet is a great character that is hamstrung by his beacons being so easy to destroy.

I personally think his beacons should be immune to AOE damage like flame breath and acid spit, and require the monster to actually bash them to get rid of them.
>>
Aight so I'm about to buy Wraith with the full knowledge she's about to get buttfucked with nerfs

Is the playstyle fun enough to be worth it even if it ends up a little weak?
>>
File: 1465598390540.jpg (1MB, 5453x5037px) Image search: [Google]
1465598390540.jpg
1MB, 5453x5037px
>YOU ARE HARPOONED BY __________
>>
>>148106823
Yeah, he's alright simply because his buoys reflect his healing aoe. The fucking beacon is the most gimmicky shit, though.
>>
HOW DO YOU ALL CHAT
>>
Founder here, mostly play support and medic, should I get Slim or Sunny? or someone else?
>>
>>148106986
Played against a god tier Griffin once, boy was that shit infuriating and also awesome

Extremely satisfying to do yourself too

I remember the first time my friend played Griffin and he was just snickering and laughing the whole match every time he harpooned him, 10/10
>>
>>148106860
No bucket.
But he just kept hitting the relay station while we where shooting him, then he died.

We never completely wiped, but a couple died a couple of times.
>>
File: rSmRFoM.jpg (566KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
rSmRFoM.jpg
566KB, 2448x3264px
>>148106986
>position myself on the opposite of the support from the monster
>spam harpoons up his ass
>he gets so frustrated he just gives up and sits there while we finish him off
>30 full seconds of harpooning in a single fight
>>
>>148107053
/all text goes here
>>
So, since hunter is literally unplayable at early levels, which Monster is the most fun?
>>
>>148107227
Wasn't my game though.

I fully wiped their team twice and the game just didn't end.
Felt so cheated
>>
File: 1467258299433.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467258299433.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>148106986
>>148107230
>monsters that can't break the Harpoons
>>
>people insta leave if the monster is a wraith or kraken

nice game evolvebabs
>>
>>148107281
try them out
>>
>>148106808
No, he domed the monster once after wandering off in the middle of nowhere alone, then died three times in that fight after we caught up to him and revived him.
>>
File: 1466482881554.png (4MB, 3020x2647px) Image search: [Google]
1466482881554.png
4MB, 3020x2647px
>Bronze, Silver and Gold poison perks on Waggie
>mfw
>>
K so I just about have enough keys to buy lazarous. Im also considering wraith but I already have gorgon who I love and no hunters. Is lazarus no good anymore? And who is the single most damaging hunter im gonna get an assault next probably.
>>
Is the go to build for Goliath just stacking feed time/movement speed perks? He's already fairly tanky and does pretty good damage. Should I get a perk that affects traversal so I can leap more?
>>
>>148107526
laz is pretty bad and to even be played at a semi-decent level requires your team to be really good with their positioning and knowing how to fight around laz, which is asking a lot of pubs and even then he isn't that good

highest damage potential hunter is lennox, maybe blitz markov
>>
>>148102406
I fuckin love this. I play gorgon so a lone hunter is a won game for me even if the team is only a bit behind.
>>
>Imagined Behemoth would have a lot of armour that he could regenerate
>Just a big healthpool

l m a o he rolled straight to his grave
>>
File: 1465847229388.jpg (108KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1465847229388.jpg
108KB, 728x546px
>monsters who do everything they can NOT to fight once domed
>running in circles and jumping on top of high objects for 5 minutes
>they eventually get their health chipped down to the dome dropping anyhow
>they literally cannot win with the health handicap they receive from doing this
>tfw they're just wasting your fucking time with a bad game
>>
>>148084462
im really suprised there arent more monsters. i would make a bunch of cool ones:
>hydra monster with multiple snake heads and a long tail.
>basic attack - a venom spit shooting from different heads in a rotation.
>ability - tail whip very fast reaction whips a hunter and slams them to the ground
>ability - bite barrage all heads rapid bite a target heavy dmge and dot
> venom spray - all heads shoot venom cloud in a wide arc causing obscure vision and DOT
>burrow strike - burrows underground and erupts underneath a hunter with all snake head attacking
>traversal - burrow burrows underground moves forward at fast speed and shoots back to surface
>>
>>148107841
I'm the opposite, I always sneak and eat. Then I get domed, and I fucking go bananas on their asses. They usually go in separated though, so I always manage to pounce an assault or a trapper before the rest of the group shows up.
>>
File: YOU'RE TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>148107918
Literally me.

>mfw they dome me thinking they're making the proper play
>>
So how should the game be balanced? Some overall nerf to the monster and a slight one to hunters. I feel if hunters werent blithering retards hunters would win a good deal more. The big one may be a nerf to monster cooldowns I feel im always being charged or something else from the monster.
>>148107898
>Burrow
Tots not gonna be OP. But ya I could see it leveling up adds heads and more attacks but the hunters can cut them off.
>>
>>148108017
Fucking love that feeling!
>>
>there's no ban/pick in ranked

what le fuck?
>>
>>148107138
I got Sunny, let's try her out.
>>
how do i get the cute teddy bear icon?
>>
>>148108161
>He thinks ranked is different from pub
>In any/all games
lol
>>
File: hDaM9Hw.gif (2MB, 475x277px) Image search: [Google]
hDaM9Hw.gif
2MB, 475x277px
>slim's entire gimmick is spam casting healing burst as frequently as possible
>post game stats doesn't even tell you how much healing burst healing you did
>>
Is anybody else's stats not saving? I was 14 last night and I'm now 11 this morning?
>>
>"Oh shit the monster is right behind me and I'm out of boost"
>"I'll just face this wall and wall boost up it"
>Get 3/4 up the wall
>Wall boost decides to stop working
>Fall to my death
>>
Just bought Griffin. My other purchase was Slim. How did I do? Slim is insane when the monster can't catch you. I'm playing with friends and our support main bought Kala whose teleports are insane for me. Yet to try Griffin but I just did a bot game and his sound traps are amazing, his harpoon is hilarious, and his damage output is respectable.
>>
>>148108720
I think not sure but as hunter if the monster hits you you fall. Ive seen people fall from wall climbs as I attacked them.
>>
>>148108897
slim is really shit against monsters where you can't consistently hit them because the only thing slim is good at is recharging his heal burst quickly
>>
>>148108925
You probably hit them BECAUSE they fell.
>>
>>148108720
You have to stare at the wall the entire time. It's pretty stupid, but if you glace back to check on the monster you just fall
>>
>>148108983
Dont doubt it im no expert on the mechanics but I see people fail climbing from the monster alot. Maybe nerves I dunno.
>>
>>148108969
I've found that even at medium ranges I can recharge my heal very fast. His healing bug isn't great though. It's cute when our Assault/Trapper is down and the monster runs though. I throw my bug on them, my Kala friend drops a teleport on them, and when they get up she portals the fucker back with us for maximum time saved.
>>
>play jack
>monster tries to run when dome drops
>repulse
>he sits there as i boost past him
>repeat forever
>dead monster
lmao
>>
File: 1396148227796.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1396148227796.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
griffin is an amazing trapper, omg. the sound beacons are so fucking OP

>>148108048
>burrow OP
why
its not much different from other monsters teleports
>>
File: orcane_large.png (5KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
orcane_large.png
5KB, 360x360px
>>148109308
>>
>>148109404
Did Rivals of Aether ever add native stick support?
>>
>>148109404
what a cute lil guy
>>
Gorgon or Elder Kraken?
>>
>>148109637
Gorgon, more fun and won't be hit by nerfs
>>
>>148109637
Elder Kraken

Gorgon just dies way too fucking fast, even pubs annihilate it
>>
when do you unlock silver and gold perks for extra damage?
>>
>>148109810
Hven't bought a single character yet, already have maxed gold perk for monsters. I'm literally unstoppable.
>>
>medics who cant escape the monster anyway but still run like headless chicken around the map that makes it impossible for the team to support
>>
>>148109764
Actually just lost my first game of gorogon ever to be fair they were all a good couple of levels higher then me not using free hunters and never game me a chance to pick off one in my defense and gorgons I still got 3 hunters down before the last finished me off.
>>
File: 20160711042535_1.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160711042535_1.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw the monster can't focus anyone long enough to down them thanks to you
>>
File: 1365617668032.jpg (22KB, 567x622px) Image search: [Google]
1365617668032.jpg
22KB, 567x622px
>guy prefers support, picks tech hank
>never once uses shield charger
>never once uses shield burst
>spends the entire fight trying to get sick dps with orbital laser and his gun
>>
File: 1468218442264.jpg (56KB, 1151x647px) Image search: [Google]
1468218442264.jpg
56KB, 1151x647px
>Medic is lowest preference
>Played medic 3 times in a row
>>
File: 20160710231518_1.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160710231518_1.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
God bless monsters who don't understand the need to focus Hank.
>>
is elder kraken>kraken or they are just different?
I would like to buy a monster and I heard those two might be the better ones atm
>>
>>148110413
>25k shielded
holy fuck
>>
File: jim.jpg (14KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
14KB, 280x280px
>>148109810

You get 2 silver perks per character between level 11 and 20
You get 2 golden perks between level 21 and 30

I'm trying to get all the Jetpack Recharge Rate perks but so far I only discovered Silver (Level 13 Markov) and Sunny (Level 28 Golden)
Anyone knows who else gets Jetpack Recharge?
>>
>>148110413
>4.4k laster cutter damage
>25k shields
There's not focusing Hank and there's forgetting that he exists.
>>
>>148110625
Hank gets silver capacity and damage reduction, all I know
>>
>Play Monster
>Win
>Play Hunter
>Lose
>>
>>148110762
Hunter is more chill and less stressful even if you lose imo.
>>
and so begins the age of hunters being op
>>
>>148110762
9 win streak, get forced to play hunter, lose.
>>
>>148110625
Jack has a silver at 13. Rocket man or whatever it's called.
>>
>>148110208
same with Griffon
had a match right now a Meteor Goliath stopped focusing support and medic just to hunt you
good feel to know you annoyed him
>>
>>148110762
>play hunter
>win
>play monster
>win

As people get better at the game I will stop winning as monster and will only play hunter until all monster players quit entirely
>>
0-4: Play more Evolve
5-9: Go to sleep
>>
>>148110907
come play with me instead anon
>>
>>148110963
0-4: Play with anon-senpai instead
5-9: Go to sleep
>>
>>148111023
Welp.

>>148110963
My steam name's beigegoat45, add me up fuccboi and we'll play a game.
>>
File: 20160711184656_1.jpg (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160711184656_1.jpg
332KB, 1920x1080px
Is there a weakness to wraith I feel like I completely destroy everyone or am I just a good monster I'm also 8/1 on meteor Goliath
>>
>>148111190
Wraith is OP and nerfs are incoming. Meteor Goliath is pretty balanced.
>>
Anyone reckon which hunters/monsters are a steal for their price? I have plenty of coin, but I want to put it to good use. The most bang for buck.
>>
>>148111226
Yeah I thought she was just far too strong like she never has a weak stage it felt too crazy
>>
File: 1411912815261.png (550KB, 468x522px) Image search: [Google]
1411912815261.png
550KB, 468x522px
>Need another 2.1k points so I can buy Val
>mfw struggling through pub mdics for 20 games with minimal level up bonuses because the only Medic I have is Caira and Hank is a better medic than Caira
>>
>>148111267
I don't know the prices but Hank is the most solid support I think.
>>
>>148111190

Monsters are always favored because of the way hunters work. (Ignoring the fact that some monsters are straight up overpowered and impossible to fuck up even against the most veteran hunters if you have the slightest idea what you're doing)
One shit hunter drags down the team so much because every role is vital.
>>
>>148111190
I went 10/0 as gorgon then lost my first game but wraith is insane so long as you dont go full retard you win the only weakness I can see is you slowly getting chipped and the support and medic are good. The medic or the support just keep the 3rd guy alive.
>>
>>148111267

Tech Hank - permanent shields and some orbital weapon that can actually hit most of the time.
>>
Perks are fucking stupid
>>
>>148111459
Hank > Tech Support Hank

Regular Hank's shield is better.at keeping your niggas alive when the monster gets on one of them, just press 4 when he starts spreading the love.
>>
How much do you think keys will cost?
>>
File: 1451045209866.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451045209866.gif
3MB, 400x300px
yeah, the goliath is garbage.
this game just isnt very much fun...
alot of shit is just arbitrarily.... lame
respawning hunters? gay as fuck

ima go back to pillars of eternity
>>
>>148111761
>the goliath is garbage.
Nani?
>respawning hunters? gay as fuck
NANI...?!
>>
>>148111718
If they're super jews like I think they are, $10 for 10000
>>
official 4chan hunter team when?
>>
>>148112107
C-can shitters apply?
>>
Is sunny any good?
>>
so why isn't ranked a ban/pick system? ban 2 hunters ban 1 monster, pick 2 hunters pick monster pick 2 hunters??
>>
>>148112197
SUNNY IS A MEME DO NOT BUY HER SHE IS SHIT!
>>
>>148112142
sure, we need a decoy
>>
>>148112247
t. wraith picker
>>
Is there going to be a wipe later on?

Honestly, these character prices and everything are pretty fair.
>>
>>148112330
they need to get on players on their side
>>
>>148112330
>having a wipe
That would be the dumbest shit ever since this is barely even a beta.

I'd probably quit playing if they did that.
>>
>>148112330
>wipe
That's a great way to kill the game, again
>>
Who should I buy next? I was considering Gorgon but I really don't play the monster very often.
>>
>>148111459
>>148111587
Yeah but he's on free rotation right now, any other ideas?
>>
>>148112797

Tech Hank not the normal Hank m8
>>
>>148112797

Sunny is best support because 80% of the monster straight up ignore the shield drone. They'll also never catch your medic.
>>
>>148112724
Gorgon is fun as fuck, and the Hunters you've yet to unlock aren't very good except Emet maybe.
>>
>Stone throw
>Has a projection
>Projection isn't accurate
Why have a projection if it's not going to be accurate? That's just fucking with whoever is playing the monster, the dumbest fucking shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>148112969

>Crow
>Not very good

Nigga he's a top trapper next to Griffin
You get to actually slow shit that is flying compared to Abe who is 100% useless against stuff like Kraken.
>>
>>148112946
So as Sunny I should pretty much just be right clicking the medic/whoever's under fire and making sure the drone's in line of sight of the team right?

Her gun seems pretty ridiculous though.
>>
>>148113143
pubs never stay by your drone
>>
>>148113048
I forgot about crow's stasis gun, good shout mate. I've never seen a Griffin playing played since this came out though.
>>
>>148113143

Her gun does extremely good damage.
Keep in mind that her drone has a huge range of 45 Meters so you want to put it at the edge of a cliff to cover a big area and then move to another location in case the monster destroys it. NEVER stand right next to your drone.
Always keep your boost ready for your medic/trapper in case the monster focuses them - don't waste if for your assault.
>>
File: 1467852567587.jpg (33KB, 425x532px) Image search: [Google]
1467852567587.jpg
33KB, 425x532px
ATTENTION FAT FAGGOTS

If all 4 survivors disconnect the monster gets kicked back to the menu and gets NO REWARDS

If some faggot picks wraith or kraken have everyone dc once it starts.
>>
File: 1281098667760.jpg (36KB, 188x217px) Image search: [Google]
1281098667760.jpg
36KB, 188x217px
>monster picks Behemoth
>we drop in, kinda startled by the fact that I have the Dome thing already on my screen
>panic F, then see that he's literally crouched not even a foot away from us not doing anything
>he fights and gets his shit slapped, doesn't even leave once the dome is down
>once he has only 2 bars of health left he starts rolling away
>paint bomb him so we don't lose him
>watch him climb a cliff and crouch into another corner as he casually jetpack up and shoot him in the ass until he dies

I felt kinda bad. Guess he really didn't wanna be the monster.
>>
File: laughing-man.jpg (25KB, 420x312px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man.jpg
25KB, 420x312px
>mfw tryhards read that kraken is op so they buy it but they fail to realize that everyone meant the elder kraken and not the normal one
>mfw 100% winrate against normal krakens
>>
>>148112724
please tell me you already had the game.
I've played around 30 hours and I could only afford 5 characters
>>
File: 1453768699722.jpg (19KB, 197x186px) Image search: [Google]
1453768699722.jpg
19KB, 197x186px
>medic disconnects before game starts
>caira bot runs around and shoots healing nades aimlessly, occasionally presses 3
>mfw it's better than 80% of pub medics
>>
>>148113529
Not him, but with founder and the first set of DLC hunters All I wanted to unlock was Lennox. Now I'm just pumping points into gold perks because they're obscenely expensive/good.
Don't care for Jack or Emet, Kala seems memepick-tier and awful unless I have a full premade, and I don't play monster that much so Gorgon's meh.
>>
>>148113679
Bot monsters feel genuinely better than at least half the monsters I go up against as long as they don't go full retard and just stand there doing nothing which they seem to do an awful lot. Bots combo and aim like fucking gods, though. It's honestly kinda terrifying.
>>
File: chi.gif (33KB, 140x147px) Image search: [Google]
chi.gif
33KB, 140x147px
I'll help you guys save some money.
Do not buy the following Hunters.

Torvald
Lazarus (nerfed his only purpose)
Hyde (absolutely fucked against flying)
Kala (gimmick shit that no one in a pub game will ever utilize)
Jack (a shitty reverse Griffin with inferior scanning)

Hunters you can't go wrong with on average

Blitz Markov
Val
Crow
Sunny

You're welcome.
>>
>>148113921
Add Parnell to that list, too. Him and Torvald got fucking G U T T E D. Wasteland Maggie's damage got shat on too, so no reason to pick her either. I dunno about Emet, I've never played him but I always hear people say he's either good or shit.
>>
>Hunters hold space to climb
>Monsters hold shift to climb
Seriously, fire whoever came up with these control schemes. You can't even change how you dodge.
>>
File: 1463454624609.jpg (20KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1463454624609.jpg
20KB, 184x184px
>>148113895
>mfw bot Goliath
I swear to god that motherfucking rock is heat seeking
>>
File: buzz.gif (51KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
buzz.gif
51KB, 500x281px
>>148114226
Hunter "climing" is just jetpacking with style
>>
Pls advise how to not get shit on as Meteor
>>
>>148114764
Play against idiotic hunters.

Seriously, it's not balanced.

Hunters can die however many times they want now, before you were out after 3 deaths.
>>
>>148114764
as far as i can tell, if the enemy medic or support are good, the game is unwinnable. they can just kite you to death with cliff hopping schenanigans.

if they have that thunderchild assault, then you are probably fucked extra roughly
>>
>>148114874
What? No you weren't, there was never a limit on deaths.
>>
>>148113921

Just bought Torvald.

N I C E
I
C
E
>>
>Playing as Goliath
>There is a Lennox in their team
Might as well fucking dc now
>>
>>148114978
The 5 minute dome is also completely nidicolous. During the beta I'm pretty sure it was 3 deaths and then you were out.
>>
>>148115204
The Dome is only 5 minutes base. It loses 3 minutes when either the monster loses 4% stage 1/6.5% stage 2+3 HP or a Hunter is downed.
>>
File: 1466333883455.png (193KB, 322x335px) Image search: [Google]
1466333883455.png
193KB, 322x335px
>>148115202
>Playing as Lennox
>There's a Kraken on their team
>>
Which abilities get reset by Bucket's Mechanized Recharge? Just class abilities which are Shield Burst, Heal Burst, Defense Matrix, and Planet Scanner right?
>>
File: 1411901342099.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1411901342099.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
>>148115296
>Hit them with her leap
>>
File: 1455816177133.png (117KB, 285x339px) Image search: [Google]
1455816177133.png
117KB, 285x339px
I wish shooting didn't slow you down.
>>
>Its a "the assault doesnt use his primary weapon" episode
>>
which day of the week the free characters rotate?
>>
>Gorgon
>Lots of random insects that carry you away and deal half your HP
>Spew green is enough to kill somebody from 100-0 if it's not healed or shielded.
>>
>>148112007
that would be a lot better than what they used to charge. it was $60 for the game, and then $10 for each individual DLC monster.
>>
>>148115816
yeah the puke sux i wish you could have a jetpack or something and fly over it
>>
so do you get to keep the perks you unlocked on the free rotation characters or will they be locked once they arent free anymore?
>>
SILVER PERK UNLOCKS
Goliath: damage reduction, slow on hit
M. Goliath: climb+feed+smell, damage reduction, slow on hit
Kraken: climb+feed+smell, damage reduction, slow on hit
E. Kraken: feed+speed, smell+pounce, traversal
Wraith: traversal, speed, DoT on hit
Behemoth: climb+traversal, speed, damage reduction
Gorgon: climb+traversal, DoT on hit

Can people with lv22+ monsters post the gold perks?
>>
>>148113921
laz is fine. just pick them up while incapped instead of when dead.

i used the laz glove 8 times in a single match, no one on my team got a single strike
>>
>>148116092
Good stuff anon, we should make a gdoc with the perks people have found thus far
>>
Bucket is so much stupid fun when the monster is stage 3 and desperately trying to hit the core
>>
File: 1151521.jpg (32KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1151521.jpg
32KB, 620x372px
>it's a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dont get to play the class i want so im going to leave waaaaaaaaa episode
>>
GOLD PERK UNLOCKS
Goliath: DR+regen, speed
M. Goliath: ???
Kraken: ???
E. Kraken: ???
Wraith: ???
Behemoth: ???
Gorgon: DR+regen, speed
>>
How exactly do you do rock+leap slam dunks as goliath?
>>
File: furby.jpg (35KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
furby.jpg
35KB, 572x380px
>>148116423
>it's a the monster shittalks in all chat about how noobs the hunters are, failing to realize that 2 of them are bots episode
>>
Which character gives you lithium battery perks as level unlocks?

Also >>148115717
I would like to know how many days left I have to farm the unlocks of the current rotation
>>
File: 1427492097333.jpg (110KB, 676x858px) Image search: [Google]
1427492097333.jpg
110KB, 676x858px
Reminder to always alt+f4 out of wraith and kraken games for a more enjoyable experience
>>
>>148116629
see
>>148110625

and contribute if you can
>>
>>148085658
>Assult
>1. Hyde
>2. Lennox

I think Lennox is the best assault (thanks to the fist damage with a "long" range)
>>
>>148116754
>see
>>148110625
I asked about lithium battery.
>>
>>148117057
Blitz Markov 13, Lazarus 13, Caira 28 + maybe others

There is a steam guide that's not 100% but it has decent coverage
>>
>>148117057

What do you think Lithium Battery does genious?
>>
>>148117057

But that's what it is about though?
>>
>>148110625

Bucket gives gold Lethal Force and gold Command (cooldown reduction).
>>
>Literally lost all 6 hunter games
>Literally won all 8 monster games

Epique game
>>
I'm completely sick of getting shit on by stage 1 monsters and there's nothing I can do about it.

This game's going to drop like a fucking brick again if they don't get this shit under control.

Why have stage 2 or 3 at this point?
>>
Does traversal regen affect how fast your little red bars in the center of the screen come back?

If you stack that, can you pretty much have infinite warps as Wraith or be able to never touch the ground as Gorgon?
>>
File: perks.jpg (306KB, 1008x2118px) Image search: [Google]
perks.jpg
306KB, 1008x2118px
>>148110625
>pic related
>>
Why did they limit maps? I miss Aviary and Fusion Plant.
>>
>>148117735
I see this complaint a lot but does anyone have an Idea how they could?

They've redesigned the game to be faster and more fighty.
>>
>All these monsters who think they're good because they have a decent winrate while it's PISS easy to stomp most games

It's Dead by "LUL I'M RANK 1 SO GOOD" Daylight all over again.
People who are shit in most games find an easy mode game for them to push their ego.
>>
>>148117214
thank you
>>
>>148117853
>b-but dead by daylight favors victims
>muh infinite jukes
>>
>>148117803
>crow gets silver rocket
Shiet now I don't regret buying him
>>
>>148110762
I have won so many matches as hunter, but you are fucked if the hunters don't work together.

You can win if your team:
-heal (medic)
-shield you/ boost you (Supporter)
-slow the monster... most Trapper don't know that they can slow the monster
-make really good damage (Assault)

If even one of the above doesn't work, you are fucked against a normal player
>>
>>148117735
You wanted to not have to hunt the monster, you wanted to fight it in the first 3 minutes.
You got what you asked for.
>>
>tfw you beat a lennox as a blue goliath
>>
got all the medics in 25 hours of gameplay and gotta say that caira and val is the most effective
probably with regen/rocketman perk and defense perks
>>
>>148085386

This isn't true, I just tested it right now. If the Bucket uses his Mechanized Recharge as soon as the trapper uses his PScanner, it won't work. However, if you wait until the PScanner no longer shows the red section on the compass and then use Mech Recharge, it resets the PScanner cooldown.
>>
File: 1461477485111.png (599KB, 1000x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1461477485111.png
599KB, 1000x1496px
>>148118582
Thanks medicbro
>>
only own Goliath play vs lennox
This game is stupid why give a monster such a hard counter when there's only 7
>>
>>148085386
>>148118674
also cooldown reset's range isnt that big
>>
>>148118582
also i would not recommend spending 8000 keys lazarus, because his cloak is hard to use and he requires a team he can synergize well with. he probably needs a buff on cloak or lazarus dev, his rifle does like 40 dmg on body and 60-70 on head, healing pulse heals 500 on allies but not much on lazarus himself
>>
>>148118853
It works both ways imagine fighting kraken with no hunters that can stop flying units. In other news I just had a great game were I beat wraith that made level 3. We all did our jobs and we 80% killed it level 1 and 2 I was quite amazed the game is fairly balanced with a good team of hunters in fact I think a good team of hunters will beat monster every time. The problem is the game is balanced so that a lone decent monster can only be beat by a good team of hunters and lol if thats gonna happen between it goin f2p and pub teamwork in every game being next to impossible.
>>
>have to find the monster in less than a minute or he gets stage2 and rapes us

nice game
>>
>>148119779
It takes like 2:30-3 minutes to get stage 2. And you can dome monster on stage 1 within that time if you know what you're doing.
>>
>trap stage 1 monster
>actually, i trap myself for it instead
>wipes all 4 people

stay shit, evolve
>>
File: EVERYTIME.png (17KB, 128x116px) Image search: [Google]
EVERYTIME.png
17KB, 128x116px
>See this
>First thing i hear as soon as the game starts is a kid going ABLABALBALBAL

I bet you cant guess the amount of times our team got armor
>>
>>148120078
>is BR himself
>complains about hues
>>
>Be Elder Kraken
>Put 3 points into Death Spiral, 1 into Lightning Strike
>Assrape Hunters consistently on stage 1

This is intended, right?
>>
>>148120162
>Portuguese and spanish are the same languaje
>>
>>148120162
>be German
>can't play with other Germans since everyone is using emoticons fucking everywhere
For that reason alone I never join German guilds in any game at all.
>>
File: 1467412032163.png (574KB, 747x440px) Image search: [Google]
1467412032163.png
574KB, 747x440px
>reach level 28
>no one actually wants to play monster
>end up just chasing AI meteor goliath instead

I mean, I guess I appreciate the free win but wtf
>>
I want to buy Jack to play with his repulsor beam. Is he good?
>>
>>148120526
The game used to be hunter favored heavily at higher levels. Then they buffed hunters a fuckton. What did you expect?
>>
>>148120648

they also buffed monsters a fuck ton
>>
>>148120698
Not near enough to compete. Monsters used to lose to hunters even when stage 3, now you can easily kill the monster before it reaches stage 2, let alone 3. The monster buffs is to trick monster players into staying instead of quitting so that higher level hunters/premade can have people to shit on.
>>
>>148120572

He's absolute trash. The repulsor beam breaks extremely fast now and leave your vulnable to any range attack. His tracking is also complete ass.
>>
Is there a way to play this without steam?
>>
>>148121006
On console.
>>
>>148120956
Thanks for telling me anon. Crow it is then.
>>
>>148120698
Not in any way that actually matters
You're stronger at stage 1, but the difference between stage 1 and 3 is way smaller.
The average pub hasn't figured it out yet, and probably never will, but there's no reason to ever actually lose in a fight with the monster. As soon as a fight goes south, scatter, respawn and start again, with the monster having lost a significant chunk of health. The time they get to hit stage 3 doesn't matter because the difference is really small, and the time limit favors you anyway.
The hunters win the battle of attrition, and unless they fuck up they can force the game to go long every time.
With both sides played optimally, the monster is massively disadvantaged.

Of course, in 95% of games, neither will be anywhere near optimal so it doesn't really matter for the f2p lifecycle.
>>
>>148121023
oh, shame
>>
>>148120956
He's got the best conversations though
>>
This game is fun
I really like playing the Hunters more than the monster, but maybe thats because I dont really like the Goliath moves and abilities.

Whats a good Medic Class? I love the idea of being direct healing support and im pretty good with the one on free rotation right now.
>>
>hunters are overpowered

wew
>>
>>148121317

Val
>>
>>148121328
They have always been, I'm sorry you're shit and not modest enough to realize it.
>>
>>148121427
Okay, How come? I recall her having a sniper right? Doesnt quite seem useful in the dome seeing as its so close quarters.

Sorry for the bother again, Whats a good Trapper too? I dont wanna waste the currency and screw up with a character I dont like
>>
>>148121564
Val got:
>good healing via beam and burst
>tranq darts to slow the monster during combat / on the run
>sniper rifle to do damage and create weakspots that increase your teams dmg if they hit them
>a nice butt
>>
I'm pretty sure this game needs secondary objectives for the Hunters and Monster, something risky to complete but really beneficial to win the game.
>>
I think hunters should scare birds too.
>>
>>148121759
the original game had a sort of story mode you could play with people that would add in stuff like having to destroy/protect eggs and stuff.

I don't know if that's part of custom games now or something.
>>
>need to get markov to 28 for damage perk

fuck man I just wanna play granny in a gundam
>>
>tfw you have that friend that's a serious sore loser
>tfw he decides to prefer monster on your 4 man party
>thinks its funny
>the match progresses and he keeps getting trapped and can't kill anyone because of well timed team shields and aoe heals from caira
>slowly gets more and more mad
>alt f4's at the last 10% of his hp
>>
>>148121665
Okay that sounds great, thanks so much!
>>
>>148122094
>prefers monster
>against a premade
>sore loser

Looks like he's also a giant retard
>>
so how do i play behemoth without getting raped over and over again
>>
>>148122094

Seems like the usual case of

>my team sucks but I'm awesome as shit

So he picks the monster because he knows he's the best of the lot and can't handle it when he realizes he's absolute shit at that too.
>>
Does the Shield Burst (for a lack of a better word) have an "invincibility frame" when it immediately starts up. I've noticed, coupled with the shield it gives to your teammates, Shield Burst also has a brief window at its startup where all damage is negated. For example, if I time a Shield Burst right when a Goliath's rock is about to smash into a teammate, no damage is done to the teammate and the shield doesn't get reduced/depleted either.
>>
Do we know when the nerfs to Wraith are supposed to be announced?
She looks really fun, but I don't want to spend my easy first coins on a monster that gets nerfed into the dirt, and I'm not really confidant in their ability to make subtle changes.
>>
>>148122491
take 3x speed boost perks

wait for satellite scan

roll to other side of map
>>
>>148122884
is that the rocketman one?
>>
>>148122884
no, straight speed boost

climbing is for pansies and wraiths
>>
lennox is a god tier counter to horseshit monsters
she should be made available to everyone because holy fuck she curb stomps the wraith even when it's at stage 3
>>
To the guy who suggested Val, is Rogue Val any good? How different is the set/abilities?
>>
>>148123361

Not the guy but

Sniper Rifle does more damage but does not apply Weakspots
Poison Dart instead of Tranq Dart - still highlights through walls
Medigun has less range and less single target healing but chains to everyone nerby
Heal Burst heals yourself to 100% but not anyone around you - passively heals people around you all the time
>>
>100% winrate with monster
>actually 100%
>24% winrate with hunter

fun game evolvebabs
>>
>>148124180
if you do the math...
>>
>>148123726
Is the poison damage noticeable?
The wiki says 22dps, that sounds pretty pathetic, especially compared to something like a slow
>>
>>148123135

You should see Blitz Markov with increased ammo cap.
>>
>>148124752
your number 1 priority as medic is not to deal a fuckton of damage, anyway in a pretty balanced match, or against a strong monster you will have no time to deal damage as val
>>
>>148124945
You have to do something while the medgun recharges.
Regular val makes weakpoints and slows the monster, which seems pretty significant to me.
It sounds like rogue val trades quite a bit of utility for a tiny bit of damage.
I'm not the original guy, I was just curious if the damage was as bad as it sounded.
>>
>>148113921
Thanks famalan
>>
>>148112969
>owns Faggie and Maggie, but not Crow
Judging you so hard right now my man
>>
>>148125231
the damage is not that good and the tranq gun slow is pretty much nothing cause the monster can jump 3times in a row. slowing is the trappers job
>>
BRING BACK THE TYRANT.
OR GIVE ME A MONSTER THAT IS BASED ON THE TYRANT.

I'd totally love playing as a giant gator/snapping turtle monster.
>>
>>148126361
Wait, they just fucking REMOVED the tyrant? The elite buff was busted but was that seriously necessary?
>>
File: Evolve-Tyrant_Screenshot_001.jpg (513KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Evolve-Tyrant_Screenshot_001.jpg
513KB, 1920x1080px
>>148126591
Yeah, Tyrant's gone. Don't know why he's gone entirely, but it was always so much fun to lure the hunters into a stage 1 fight near a Tyrant's pool.

Dune Beetles, Armadons, Canyon Striders, and Megamouths are all still in, so I don't really know why he's gone.
>>
How was it not immediately obvious after a couple inhouse games that monsters were retarded

They have to all suck cock at their own game, there's no other explanation
>>
>>148126930
Monsters are retarded against uncoordinated and communicationless pubs. Inhouse games and "competitive" play has always had the monsters actually winning less than the hunters.
>>
>>148126930
Actually they are in fact bad at balancing, but it's because hunters remain stupidly favored.
>>
>>148126930

The devs balance team probably knows how to play the game so they don't get stomped by monsters all the time ;)
>>
>>148120875
>>148121034

Woah. Intelligence, in my evog?

TRS forums seems to strongly believe that Monsters didn't get the shit slapped out of them again.
>>
>>148126736

Everything that had a chance of outright killing hunters was removed or altered.
>>
so what are the best perks for everyone?
>>
>>148127435
Plants, Megamouths, and Blitzleopards seem the same to me.
>>
>>148127525
health regen/(weapon switch/capacity/reload by char)/jetpack regen
>>
Could they just make a mode like left 4 dead?
>>
>>148127571

They don't have as much health, Hunters can kill them a LOT easier.
>>
File: aoyama.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aoyama.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>rolling hunters
>we come within one health bar of killing the monster three times but one of us always dies
>I die in the last fight as the level 3 monster is attacking the relay
>spectate our healer
>never once switches away from the offensive grenade launcher, never uses the passive healing field skill
>we all die

I forgot how much I hated F2P games
>>
File: 14415880523857.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
14415880523857.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>Evade hunters almost the entire game
>They keep trying to corner me, keep sneaking away
>Reach stage 3
>They all come after me at the power relay
>Within a minute they're scattering to avoid my attacks
>Start running away from me
>Mow them down one by one as they panic

Winning as the monster is so much fucking fun.
>>
>>148115816

You shouldn't be able to stand in extremely toxic and caustic acid without any defense.

>>148114874

This guy gets it. The only way you're going to win is if you wipe the Hunters very quickly and cleanly and that will only happen if you can somehow get a strike in several skirmishes before finally going in for the wipe through a sudden, extremely aggressive ambush.

This also doesn't work unless you're Gorgon, Kraken or Wraith - only they have the potential DPS to buttfuck multiple hunters and scramble the healing and shielding to kill them all for good.

With the revival speeds combined with the quicker dropship timers, you can't afford to play a Monster that cannot kill in one ability from a distance, so your options are limited to Kraken and Gorgon if you want to have anything of a chance...
>>
>>148127840
it's all fun and games until you have 100% win rate and you're afraid of losing that "achievement".
I play only hunter now.
>>
>characters mouths never move
It's 2016 come the fuck on
>>
Does speedhacking still work?
>>
is there a way to get class icons rather than player names while playing monster?
Its really tough to tell people apart on low settings and when their names are random bullshit I get people mixed up.
I just had a game against a Laz that was way fucking harder than it should have been because he kept rezzing people while I was chasing Abe around thinking it was him.
>>
>>148128252
Lucky me, I already went through that and got over it when the game came out, and in the interim have gotten competitive in another genre so that I don't take being the best in this game so seriously

self-confidence is a hell of a drug
>>
File: 949491849154914.png (85KB, 167x342px) Image search: [Google]
949491849154914.png
85KB, 167x342px
>Destroying monster mains who are level 22

REMOVE SHEAR
REMOVE MUTANTS
REMOVE MONSTERS
>>
>>148111190

>level 13

Kid you're not impressing anyone nor are you anywhere near the rank where Hunters know what they're doing.
>>
>>148128395
The game doesn't tell you this but the colors of their nametags point to their role. Cyan is medic.
>>
File: 144543.png (173KB, 450x387px) Image search: [Google]
144543.png
173KB, 450x387px
Just started playing for the first time. How do I, as the monster, deal with the satellite thing that literally just tells the hunters where I am?

I mean, I think I'm pretty good at sneaking so I can throw them off or lead them down the wrong trail while I fuck off, but that only gives me about a second or two of lead time before they use the satellite and woop de doo my sneaking did nothing. Is there any point to trying to stealth?
>>
File: 20160710153043_1.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160710153043_1.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
>>148128358
there are other things they need to worry about.

before this game started none of us were the characters listed on the screen, and it didn't have any of our names.

after we killed the monster I was stuck at a blank screen.
>>
>>148128536
Go into the middle of the map, wait for the scan and then pick one direction to go full speed in.

Grats, the hunters are on one side of the map and you are on the other.
>>
>>148128536
wait a few seconds in that area where the sat pings you, then head off in some other direction once the satellite goes down.

sneaking used to be a great thing to stay in the whole time, but now the hunters can get on you much faster, so it's best to do things like come to a fork, and head for one direction, then sneak into a different one and to try and traverse when your tracks won't be seen from your decoy path.

or just traverse all the time, the hunters can't catch you doing that anyway.
>>
>>148128563
I've had that a couple times
>>
>>148128675
But the trapper can actually see me with his outline thing.
>>
>>148128536
Not really, and there's no point at all to actually "sneaking" the game mechanic that doesn't leave footprints anymore.
You can give the hunters the slip if you're good and they're bad, just be going in one direction, wait until they use the scan then look at the map and guess which way they're going to go to try to cut you off and spam all your traversals in a different direction.
There's really no point to actually trying to lose them though.
The monster is way faster than the hunters, so you can just keep ahead of them if you don't corner yourself and they aren't smart enough to cover all your exits.
>>
File: 1691.png (168KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1691.png
168KB, 500x500px
>>148128526
>I'm colorblind
Th-thanks for the info.
>>
>>148128524
not that anon but at what level do you get hunters that know what they are doing? im rank 23 right now and still get shitters
>>
How's ranked? I'm close to unlocking it
>>
>>148129000
There's really not much difference as regular since the game went f2p the other day and both modes are full of shitters.
>>
>>148128942
There's an option for colorblind people in the graphics options
>>
Friendly reminder to DC the moment you see Kraken or Wraith.
>>
>>148129451
I don't think I've lost to a Wraith since Stage 2 launched. Way, way, way less bullshit to fight than it used to be.
>>
File: 1468066196618.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468066196618.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>>148129451
It depends.
>>
>>148129451
Elder Kraken, ELDER, not the normal one.
>>
I think I'll just play hunter without the stealth, and the pretending to be a giant rock as Goliath I just don't find monster as much fun as I used to.
>>
>>148129584
Elder Kraken is legitimately easier to beat than Normal Kraken

>t. Lennox main
>>
Reminder that if you are a Monster with a winstreak below Level 20, you are still shit, calm down.
>>
>>148129759
>t.
I see this everywhere, the hell does it mean?
>>
>>148129759
Can someone explain this >t. meme? Are you quoting someone?
>>
>>148129884
>>148129903
it means regards or something like that in finnish.
It's something you write at the end of letters
>>
>>148129903
>>148129884
It's a Finnish thing that caught on in the west because we really don't have an equivalent to it. You can tell what it means from the context, right?
>>
>>148129884
>>148129903
t. is regards, in finnish
t. /int/ browser
>>
>>148130006
>>148129983
>>148129963
I got that it was like "Sincerely [thing]" I just couldn't tell what it was from/was supposed to mean. Thanks.
>>
>>148129983
>people don't use regards or any other letter closings outside of Finland
I guess your parents really wasted their money by making you go to school
>>
>>148129626
>buy rogue val find out 4 only heals her
God I know it's a beta but why not have the foresight to tells about abilities in detail before we spend so many keys.
>>
>it's a you keep getting into the bugged lobby that will never start episode
>>
When is TRS going to nerf Tech Sgt Hank?
>>
>>148130461
Exit to the main menu, open the store page. It won't load, wait about 5 seconds, exit to the main menu again, then open the store page again. It will load this time.
Now go back to the game lobby.
>>
>>148130328
If you had ever bothered to mouse over her when picking hunters in a game, her description clearly says her healing field passively heals people around her, but only heals her when activated.

But I do agree there should be some sort of preview in the shop.

I don't really understand the fluctuations in character prices. Elder Kraken is like 9500 keys, Laz, Wasteland Maggie, and Parnell are like 8000 keys.
>>
>>148130461
Thank god that isn't just me, thought my internet connection was fucked.
>>
if you go to tutorial and play hunter, one of the ai can pick a hunter you dont own and when the hunt begins you can switch to said hunter and try them out before buying them
>>
>>148130667
There isn't really any reasoning behind it. well You could call the shop hunter favored I guess.
The strong monsters cost more and the weak hunters cost more.
>>
>>148130579
When you exit to the main menu, you're logging out of the servers entirely. When you hit "Play", it puts you in a server so if you want to hop servers then just exit and go back in to "play" mode
>>
So am I correct in my assumption that Caira isn't a good healer because her self-heal is really really weak and most monsters will gun for the healer in 99% of games
>>
>>148131203
Yes. Her biggest drawback is actually that her healing grenades have to be aimed at her feet to reliably hit her which means you can't see shit and get hit by bullshit too.

Caira isn't the worst but she's far from the best.
>>
File: 1401765910044.gif (3MB, 301x176px) Image search: [Google]
1401765910044.gif
3MB, 301x176px
I haven't played since the original beta, but what happened to the post-round replay thing? I remember after a round ended you could see a "replay" of the whole match via a map view with the hunter and the players movements being shown. Me and my friends had a lot of fun back then cause the monster would hide behind a pillar or something while the four hunters run by and then he'd run the opposite way. Did they just get rid of it for some reason?
>>
Do the same perks not stack?

I put all jetpack mods in all three slots, does this mean I'll be super quick?
>>
What perks and starting abilities for kraken?
>>
>>148131592
>needing perks on Kraken

Just go without and you'll probably still win
>>
>>148131467
They stack.
>>
>>148130536
Never? Hank is better and he's already been nerfed numerous times.
>>
>>148131723
Why the fuck was it literally the same when I had maxed gold jetpack on caira but two different perks in the other slots?

When I had maxed jetpack in every slot, it was exactly the same as having one gold jetpack.

You sure they stack? It feels like they don't.
>>
>Monster already a shit role
>Retards do retarded shit and lose
>Cry that monster is OP
>Monster gets nerfed even more

Love it
>>
>>148131958
honestly I don't blame any newbie hunter for not knowing how to play, evolves tutorial is shit.
>>
>>148131428
Its still there, it appears sometimes in custom match with friends, i have yet to see it in a pub thou
>>
File: 1257861564.jpg (79KB, 795x497px) Image search: [Google]
1257861564.jpg
79KB, 795x497px
earning silver keys is fucking random
is it based on dmg? or on time you spent in one match? doing your job as your class? what?
>>
>>148128942
natural selection my colorblind friend
>>
>>148133020

All of that really.
>>
>>148133020
Mostly it's based on the following things:
>Win/lose
>challanges
>leveling
>meme points for doing various things during the match
pro tip: the meme points you get are so few they're absolutely irrelevant.
>>
>Fight in a good spot as the monster
>Hunters never approach that area again for the rest of the match

Feels good man
>>
Did they buff Hyde's damage?
He used to be considered shit tier, is he actually good now? I always like him.
>>
Overload isn't worth it on Kraken, right?
>>
>>148133575
They literally doubled his grenade's damage
>>
New dome is good but if you're team is all busy following the monsters tracks you're still fucked.
Worst you get punished for catching the monster because you have to see him to trap him, so chances are he's already seen you, so you cant hide. Thanks for the strike.
>>
>>148134004
I think they should ditch the entire smart fire Dome. I don't mind anyone being able to do it, but it shouldn't be so idiot proofed.
On the other hand, remove the monster HP damage drop as well. It makes no sense and it's more than a little gay.
>>
>>148134159
>remove the monster HP damage drop
This, the dome should only go down because of you killing the hunters, as it is the game rewards you for doing poorly
>>
>>148134159
Remove the planetary tracker then too
>>
>>148131856
They stack but with reduced bonus IIRC
>>
>>148134372
Exactly. If the monster hasn't killed anyone why the fuck is the dome going down? Retarded design.
>>
so what's the max level for a character?
>>
>>148134481
So is it better to just use the gold jetpack mod with two other mods, than to use all slots for jetpack?
>>
>>148134458
I wouldn't mind keeping it, but with a limited number of charges. Say, 4 unique charges, one recharging every 3-4 minutes.
>>
>>148134685
Yes.
>>
>>148134669
40 I believe
>>
File: 1466615744616.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1466615744616.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
What's the main difference between Maggie and WL Maggie besides the fire theme? I mean like in numbers and usefulness.
>>
>>148135313
Maggie is a real trapper, while WL is a shit trapper but a better assault
>>
File: 1375139403405.jpg (73KB, 544x517px) Image search: [Google]
1375139403405.jpg
73KB, 544x517px
>tfw playing a hunter with deployable items against any monster but Goliath
>>
>>148135393
I feel bad for you guys
>>
Wraith gonna be the worst monster in the game once decoy damage gets nerfed, too bad. I think they should just make it so the decoy doesn't supernova on its own, like right now even if the Wraith doesn't have a point in supernova the decoy can still buff itself.
>>
>>148135562
Decoy doing damage at all is retarded from the start. It should be a Decoy, it should ping as if it were the wraith itself on both Planet scanners and other shit, not a fucking shadow clone.
>>
>>148135456

Seriously I played as EMET against a gorgon and felt completely useless
>>
>>148135393
>Playing as a hunter against any monster but Goliath
>>
>>148135680
Maybe before they would of been viable but now it doesn't cloak wraith, it'd be a shit skill.

>>148135562
Decoy doesn't auto supa nova wraith just attacks that fast.
>>
>13 wins in a row with elder kraken

This is getting boring, no wonder this game died so fast.
>>
>>148135562
Theyre already said theyre straight up reworking the decoy to be a juke tool.
>>
>>148135997
Sounds too good to be true, sause?
>>
>>148135997
>A juke tool in a game that hates stealth
>>
File: 1355026960010.png (102KB, 291x287px) Image search: [Google]
1355026960010.png
102KB, 291x287px
>it's a lennox only uses their autocannon episode
>>
>>148135795
I like robots and wanted to buy EMET
is he good, just challanging or shit?
>>
Is anybody else's stats not saving? I was 14 last night and I'm now 11 this morning?
>>
>setup mobile arena
>monster does nothing but run around for an entire minute
>dome goes down for no reason
>monster runs free

Great balance.
>>
File: shitbag.jpg (9KB, 229x136px) Image search: [Google]
shitbag.jpg
9KB, 229x136px
If you get queue'd up with a twitch streamer called Ryke676, avoid him like the fucking plague.

He is pure cancer, and only wants to play the "I'm a nice monster, lets walk around together" role. Pure fucking waste of time.

>expecting twitch streamers not to be cancerous
>>
>>148136097
ctrl f roadmap
>>
>>148135680
Wraith doesn't attack that fast without supernova. I checked it just know.

>>148135997
It was kinda like that before wouldn't you say? I'm interested to see what they do it though. Maybe >>148135680 idea but that just feels weird honestly and ability that is fairly worthless outside of the 4 seconds every 20 seconds is just odd.
>>
>>148136380
just now* I should wake up.
>>
>>148136248

He has really good potential, but any monster with any sort of spammable AoE (ie all of them except goliath really) will destroy your healing buoys pretty easily. I spent most of the match constantly throwing them out, though I guess that's his playstyle.
>>
>>148135979
The game died back then because the hunter were slow as shit, so the monster could just hide and eat all days til level 3 and shat on them.
Now turtle rock made the hunter even slower, gave them planet scanner to compensate then had to buff level 1 monster because of it.
>>
I don't know how to play this game any more I can >A chase the monster tracks with the rest of my team
or
>B intercept him and get killed because no one else came.
>>
>>148136314
Shilling your stream like this isn't gonna work Ryke.

Or should I say........... Kike.......
>>
>>148135680
Sounds like it would be useless against anyone that isn't retarded, I don't see it being possible to make a convincing fake. If wraith has an illusion people are going to be expecting it, and you can always tell when something is controlled by the ai or not. Even if it works, it won't be worth a point in the Deathmatch the game is right now, let alone 3.

>>148135997
>Decoy ability revision related to hiding and spamming <--- More info on 7/11
I read that as nerfing the "sit behind a pillar and shoot decoys at you" thing rather than making it better for hiding.
>>
>>148136586
I can't even green text I'm a broken man, you win turtle rock...
>>
File: 1468063007239.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1468063007239.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
How the fuck are you supposed to win with monster?

Even if I only focus the medic so he cant heal the others the time hes dead your health is so low you you die short after

and why can I only pick one monster? I can unlock another with enough silver but the rest of the monster nothing happens when I press them, cant unlock or whatever
>>
>>148136707
>How the fuck are you supposed to win with monster
Hahaha you're funny anon
>>
>>148136707
Kill the support first then the medic. You can't kill a shielded medic but can out damage a support being healed.
The server is shitting itself right now
>>
>>148136959
Anon thats only a thing when youre fighting hank or a competent bucket
>>
>>148136707
Hide a lot
use sneak
play Gorgon
don't engage until stage 2 if you can help it
don't avoid and evade when you get domed, jumping around is fine but focus the medic
>>
>>148084462
so it's monday in almost everywhere in the world
i still haven't played

is there any change?
>>
PSA: if you pick wraith you are literally saying you aren't good enough to play monster
>>
>>148137342
But wraith is Fun and doesn't have the same issues as Goliath.
>>
>>148136707
Move constantly, don't waste your time sneaking around too much, since you're faster than the Hunters anyway.

Kill wildfile while moving with your skills, eat quickly, move on.

If you're at a fork, and they've recently scanned, try to juke them. However, covering as much distance as possible is still the priority.

You should EASILY kill madbad pubs at Stage 1, try to down either the Medic or Support first, then bait out revives. If they are good, they will release instantly (except for when there's a Maggie), and not bother trying to revive each other.

Monster is literally easy mode, unless you are playing high-level ranked.
>>
>>148136913

I won 9 out 10 matches as hunter
>>
>>148137542
Wraith is a crutch and its way more fun to actually have to try as goliath.
>>
>>148137905
It isn't if it was more people would play him.
Goliath telegraphs all his attacks he is the worst monster.
>>
>>148129451
I just won a Laz game against a Wraith, but damn if I wasn't about to shit myself. I literally could not turn around to shoot it whenever he decided to focus me, which was whenever I didn't have my cloak on. But my team was on point. Wraith honestly should have focused on the support really.
>>
File: fG9NYRN.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
fG9NYRN.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>play hunter
>getting downed is a death sentence for the team
>play monster
>entire team swarms downed player to help him up and I can't stop them
>>
>wraith waits in a cave in the open at stage 1
>trapper immediately domes
>wraith plays benny hill for five minutes with elevation and a pillar because huntes can't keep up with her traverse recharge, dash, and decoy temporisation
>runs to the other side of the map the second the dome comes down
>>
>>148138218
>play monster
>entire team swarms downed player to help him up and I can't stop them
That's a good thing. Now you can hit them all with your abilities and they should lose the fight in the next 30 seconds.
>>
>medic and engi get downed
>wraith starts chasing me
>Assaults starts chasing wraith chasing me
>ask him why he didn't revive engi or medic
>He replys "what"

How are you meant to help people get better when the text vanishes so quickly.
>>
>>148137905
Goliath is cool but he's too slow and too much about just pointing AoEs at people.
Wraith is fast, has a vertical element, and has Abduction: the most fun move in the game.
>>
>>148138472

use a mic faggot
>>
>>148138281
>doing that
>when she can just kill you all at level 1 just as easily

l m a o
>>
>>148138559
No thanks.
>>
>>148138638
What's wrong? Afraid people will find out you're a girl?
>>
File: skeleton finger.webm (167KB, 450x248px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton finger.webm
167KB, 450x248px
>hunter team that intentionally killed their trapper when i hit stage 3.
> respawn timer starts counting down
>i wtf pwn the hunters in combat near the generator
>one guy left
> they all respawn within 20seconds because of the force started timer
>i die to the second wave
wow thats some homosexual faggotry.
how should monster deal with that?
and by monster i mean real monsters. IE goliath
>>
>>148138536
Play Kraken or Gorgon. Wraith is only for people who can't get good.
>>
>>148138760
ahah good one anon.
>>
>>148137676
this
hunter take their time to master, but after they reach lvl 20 and know their job its pretty even
>>
>>148138918
I suck with monster but I had a 10+ win streak with Kraken
>>
>>148139235
Apparently not. A competent team of hunters can definitely take a Kraken.
>>
Wtf can someone explain this to me, I saw this map at the end of the game it was like a replay but this is the first ever time i've seen this thing.
>>
>>148139427
A competent team of hunters can take on any monster buddy.
>>
>>148139512
It's going to be much harder against a Wraith though.
>>
How do i git gud with Bucket?
>>
>>148139710
Nah
>>
>>148139512
>>148139427
It's absolutely fucking hilarious to see literally the exact same arguments from the game's launch being repeated now that it's F2P.

Bad Pub Monster > Bad Pub Hunters
Good Pub Hunters > Good Pub Monster
Comp Monster > Comp Hunters

It's definitely tougher to down medic than it was before thanks to cloak being replaced by a team shield, but it still only takes one fuck up by the support or medic or one lucky tumble for the monster to make the game snowball.

Once the medic has a tick it's more or less over in competitive play unless the hunters REALLY made him pay for that penalty.
>>
pro tips to juke monster as medic?
>>
>>148139804
Don't bother with rockets, they're shit

Your job is to set up turrets and shield and nothing else. When the dome drops wait until someone important (read: you or medic) is about to get hit and pop your shield, then use your ability recharger if you need a second team shield before the recharge is done. While you're doing this constantly replace lost sentries or place ones in areas that will attack the monster.
>>
>17 / 2 with elder kraken
>the two losses are because my internet is acting up today, and you can't reconnect after dcing

I always go 1 Strike 1 Missile 0 Chain 2 Vortex at the start.
Vortex is your best skill by a mile, it denies revives, zones, has a huge range, and deals solid damage.

Strike is very predictable, and easily dodge, but if you can line it up with their movement, it's usually worth.

I'm still on the fence about wether the first point in Missile is better than the third point in Vortex, but I think it is. Although it's slow as fuck, it helps you deal more damage in melee + kill wildlife.

Chain lightning is kinda shit, it deals the least damage, and only hits 1 target against most decent+ teams, unless you are in a choke point. Not sure wether it's worth to skill this at all desu, I usually put 1 point into this at stage 2/3, depending on the enemies.

Generally, I try to avoid Stage 1 fights, and just roam around the map, going fast and killing most 2 and every 3 feed wildlife I come across.

Does this seem like a good plan going forward?

Also, what perks do you recommend for Elder Kraken? I've been running the Hunger ones, increasing both movement and feeding speed, although I don't know wether + movement speed affects me while I am airborne.
>>
>>148139864
They really need to explain the strikes mechanics somewhere.
>>
>>148138918
Kraken looks boring. All flying around slowly and shooting balls and lightning strikes. Maybe elder is more fun, but 9500 keys lol
Gorgon is just too ugly. The name is appropriate.
>>
Alright HERE IS how you balance evolve

>Remove premades outside of ranked and custom games
>Weaken the monster vs pubs
>Buff the monster vs premades
>if a hunter catches the monster and is alone in the dome give him something to help him survive until others get there.
>>
>>148140203
>Buff the monster vs premades
And instead of comp games being 4-1 monster they'll be 5-0 monster
>>
Is Sunny enjoyable to play as? I know it's fun to have her on your team cause I played with her a few times, but I'd hate to be bored as hell while everyone else is enjoying themselves.
>>
File: 1456197877998.png (516KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1456197877998.png
516KB, 728x546px
>>148140162
>"too ugly"
>>
File: 1351239304119.gif (499KB, 345x247px) Image search: [Google]
1351239304119.gif
499KB, 345x247px
My favorite part of the game is all the Hunter interactions...I love that shit.
>>
>>148140203
>if a hunter catches the monster and is alone in the dome give him something to help him survive until others get there.

I'd actually love to see the Hunter turned into more of a solo recon unit. Give them a skill that renders the class immune to suppress, maybe also a buff if he is solo vs the Monster.

Right now, it's not really worth going solo at all, since you'll just get sneak attacked.
>>
>>148140203
>if a hunter catches the monster and is alone in the dome
Then he fucked up HARD and deserves his penalty.

This is a team game. You don't get brownie points for speeding ahead of your team and doming the monster while they're 150 yards back.

For that matter, you pubbies need to stop throwing the dome at your first opportunity. If your team isn't fully healed DON'T THROW THE DOME. If the monster is engaging on its own DON'T THROW THE DOME. If two people go down RUN IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS.
>>
>>148140325
There are no gold monsters but several gold hunters check the leader boards.

>>148140517
right now there is no benefit to out smarting the monster. 1 v1 he will fuck you, while the rest of your team chases tracks.
>>
How many keys you got ,lads?

16k reporting in.
>>
>>148140665
>Catches the monster because he predicts where it was going
>Rest of the team is chasing tracks
>PUNISH HIM

that's like punishing people for being paired with bad players.
>>
>>148140675
>There are no gold monsters but several gold hunters check the leader boards.
Sorry, I meant actual competitive play, not whatever garbage matchmaking system they have. I've been in the competitive scene for Evolve (on and off, it did die after all) since before it launched and at no point have Hunters had a statistical advantage at high level play.
>>
>>148140094
They really need to explain a LOT
>>
Blue and gold perks for kraken? Got max red feeding speed.
>>
>>148140517
>>148140675
Its almost like this is a team game, ergo if you go solo you get fucked.
>>
>>148139804
Use rockets only if you have nothing else to do.
Shield is simple.
Use Recharge with the shield ability as a combo or if you are good, keep an eye on your team mates and what skills they use, it can be a real game changer. You need to dash in sometimes, though because the range is very short.
Once Monster is trapped you can place turrets, but not randomly in the area. Use higher elevations that can cover the main battle ground and then go aways so the monster dont destroy them all at once just by targeting you.

Bucket is love, Bucket is live.
>>
>>148140816
Tell your team to go with you then. Things should not be decided/blanced around idiots, if you're so smart you know what's going on then tell your team and cut it off.
>but i wanna go solo :(
Play a different game
>>
>>148140816
>>148140675
>I should be able to solo fuck my team they're dumb
You're the dipshit who went off alone.

You have text chat, you have voice chat, you have Q pings, you have tons of tools at your disposal to direct your team. If they're total retards and won't follow any of those then hey, maybe you'll at least get a fight at the relay.

If you abandon your team to pincer the monster as 1 and 3 instead of 2 and 2 you are going to get pounced and take a penalty and accomplish dick, and that's how it should be.

I agree that trapper has become a glorified ability popper with the map scanner but the solution is not to give him sustainability or damage. His purpose in combat is CC.
>>
>>148140903
>wiki is completed outdated
>can't check out perks outside of a match
>can't test out hunter/monster before buying
>skill description is near useless, show zero stat/damage number
What a mess
>>
Tips as Crow? So far I've been using my birb to find the fucker, using my 4 for finding the monster and speed boost, using my charged stun shot when its not on the monster, and then goign for charged sniper shots. I think thats all I need to do?
>>
>>148141215
Just spam shots in the dome.

Use the charged shots to poke on the hunt.
>>
>Tfw they enabled being able to purchase behemoth for a few hours the other day and you didn't take the opportunity
>Tfw he's still disabled

;_;
>>
>>148140954
>It's a team game!
>That means everybody should have the same role and walk in a tight group, covering as little ground as possible!

How exactly does the Hunter being able to solo better ruin teamplay? You get to cover more ground, and you're still 1 team. But instead of acting like 1 giant unit with 4 different abilities, you are an actual team, using your different skills to help each other.
>>
>>148141214
Yeah, also really important gameplay mechanics like strikes, armor regeneration, and how the dome timer works never being explained at all

Also I think this game could seriously benefit from some tutorial video, like they had for each character before, but on how to play the game, like basic shit that tells people to stay in pairs of two, cut across the map, have a "role tutorial" telling medics to stay away from the monster and manage jetpack and things like that. The quality of pubbing would go way up from simple videos like that, they don't have to go in depth at all.
>>
>>148140795
In total I made 34686 keys
Atm I only have 8686
>>
File: 1467234261760.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1467234261760.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>tfw i just watched a lazarus revive someone without his gauntlet
>>
>>148141395
>split in two groups of 2
>suddenly you're not alone when you dome the monster

wew lad that was hard to solve
>>
>>148141363

Like regular shots with the sniper? I figured they'd be too weak.
>>
>>148141118
>>148140954
>Go solo die
>stay with team get to fight it at stage 3

Magnificent

>>148141124
Text chat vanishes to fast
>Voice chat
everyone will find out i am a Slitheen
Q pings dont help if there miles behind,
Being able to ping the actual map would be more useful.

People say this game is hunter stacked, but you literally can't carry a bad team. Old trapper was better atleast then they had to follow you.
>>
>>148141395
Part of teamplay and strategy is proper positoning and map control so the four of you can cover the most ground while being close enough to group up into at least twos when you dome the monster.
>>
>>148141518

Someone told me they do this to not waste the cooldown unless someone dies.

That was one dumb motherfucker, because even if a hunter dies and you use it you still get a strike.

Fucking idiots I swear.
>>
>>148141532
Normal shots are more DPS.

Charged shots penetrate armour.
>>
>>148141395
>How exactly does the Hunter being able to solo better ruin teamplay?
First of all, no hunter will ever be able to solo. Pounce exists and it's not going away. Get that shitty idea out of your mind this fucking second.

> everybody should have the same role and walk in a tight group
You not going off by yourself doesn't mean the group stays together, the meta since day fucking 1 has always been a 2/2 split with assault/medic following the tracks in case the monster doubles back and the trapper/support cutting off the monster.

>>148141428
If someone can't figure out to cut off something if it's faster than them they're not going to bother watching meta tutorial videos.
>>
>>148141691

Oh wow, alright thanks.
>>
>>148141518
>he had a laz on his team and didn't quit before the game started
You deserve what you got

>>148141606
>You can't carry a bad team
You can if you pick medic and know what you're doing re:dodging
>>
>>148141772
>If someone can't figure out to cut off something if it's faster than them they're not going to bother watching meta tutorial videos.
It's stuff that can be easily and simply explained in the tutorials that they will play anyways for free characters
>>
>>148141772

Pounce takes soooo long to kill.
>>
>>148140059
>>148140059
blease respond :DD
>>
>>148141958
It's there to punish solo hunters and that's it, it's not a DPS tool
>>
>>148141986
Skill everything is the beginning as kelder
>>
>>148141772
No I can't see them getting rid of pounce, stealth has vanished, wildlife is to weak to warrant pouncing and you cant pounce the big guys.
>>
>>148140890
>competitive scene
>Evolve

10/10 almost took you seriously, you mean the scene where everyone played kraken?
>>
>>148142109
>stealth has vanished
Stealth is less insanely easy and effective.

You are limited in your ability to be stealthy.

You know when the satellite pulse is used and you know when it wears off, focus on maintaining distance while it's on and then try to juke once it's off.
>>
>New players will never know what the old wild-life was like.
>They will never come around a corner only to be one shot by a stack of thunder chickens
>They will never have the dam dune beetle chase them halfway across the map just to stab them in the asshole.
>They will never witness a nomad kick the fuck out of a stage 1 monster.

It was aggravating at the time but looking back it was hilarious.
>>
>>148142301
It was Wraith before they nerfed her into the ground and simultaneously glitched Kraken into godhood, but yes.
>>
So what is the consensus on elder vs vanilla kraken ?

I feel like normal kraken is much stronger, even if its only for the snowball
>>
>>148143139
vanilla kraken will always be the strongest monster in the game.
>>
>>148143139
elder
>>
>>148143139
>vanilla kraken can still set up banshee mines for a vortex->banshee->LS unavoidable KO
Yeah, vanilla.

Because apparently TRS just doesn't give a fuck
>>
Is it smart to run Rocket Man, Rocket Lord and Rocket God all at the same time? They're maxed, too.
>>
>>148143139
either
>>
>>148143482
Unless you're Assault, yes.
>>
>>148143764
If I'm assault, I should run all damage?
>>
>>148143764

What should I be running as an Assman?
>>
>>148142828
It must be nice to see the game alive again then.
>>
why do i keep getting so little credits now?

in the start i got atleast 400 each game but now i get 50-100.

ridiculous
>>
>>148143838
>>148143841
Assaults exist to do damage.

In games where the monster gets stage 3 i do on average 20-25k damage.

I get 20% extra damage from perks.

Thats 4-5k damage from perks
>>
>>148143889
Check your profile, it shows how many keys you will get for your next level-up.

You'll get about 250 extra keys for level-ups, unless it's a multiple of 10, in which case you will get 1k or something.
>>
Who unlocks gold damage perks?
>>
>>148143838
>>148143841
It depends on the assault, but you're going to want to go some combo of damage+weapon swap+rocket king

For someone like Hyde who needs a poison grenade out constantly for high DPS weapon swap is very important. For someone like Blitz Markov or Torvald or Parnell who isn't swapping constantly or whose swap time is irrelevant due to reload time you'll want damage over quick-swap

>>148143879
It is, but the same fundamental problems are present. I'm kind of shocked that they literally never bothered to fix the Kraken glitch that they introduced fucking 14 months ago.

I get the impression they're still trying to balance around pub telemetry, which remains one of the dumbest fucking ideas on the goddamned planet.
>>
>>148144184
Bucket has one, I think.
>>
Original Kraken or Elder Krakren?

I want to spam broken monster
>>
Does every character have the same health? 1500 or something right?
>>
>>148144184
everyone around their level 30 i think
>>
>>148144420
1600 or 1650
>>
>Acid Spit
>Balanced

You don't even need to be good at aiming.
>>
>>148143889
There are a lot of rewards (which are keys) that can only be claimed once. These artificially inflate your key rewards in early games.
>>
>>148144760
>acid spit
>strong
Just don't stand in the Sunny D
>>
>>148140203
>>148140517
>>148140665
One of my favorite things to do after getting stage 2 is to sit I am while the one semi-competent guy approaches, and down him with a pounce while the rest of his team is floundering behind him.

Usually I can get it before he presses the dome button.

Unless its a tracker, in which case he can see me through walls, and its a 50/50 whether hes dumb enough to walk around the wall for me to pounce him.
>>
>Gorgon can jump out of my harpoon

I fucking hate this game
>>
>>148145439
No she fucking can't, she broke your harpoon then jumped.
>>
Ok, I misunderstood EMET at first.

He is OP as fuck lol.
>>
>>148145675
No, Emet is absolute garbage.

He's a healer who can't effectively heal.
>>
Is the Goliath just bad? During beta I was unstoppable as the Goliath but now even against free players I barely ever make it to stage 2. I got Gorgon though and won 4 games in a row.
>>
>>148145597
She literally jumped when I had my harpoon in her, she wasn't even fucking facing it.
>>
>>148145781

>can't effectively heal

All you have to do is throw buoys at your teammates and spam your healing burst, 180 healing for every teammate every 5 seconds is great.
>>
>>148145787
Goliath is simpler to deal with than other monsters but isn't significantly worse than anyone but Kraken.

If you're not able to evolve your initial power picks are probably wrong.

You want 2 in charge and 2 in leap smash, both allow you to easily maintain distance from the hunters and if you absolutely must fight you can shotgun.

When you hit stage 2 pour all three points into rock throw.

Congrats, now you can shotgun->animation cancel->rock throw for an easy down, or just lure the medic or support into a waiting rock.
>>
>>148145949
>throw buoys at your teammates
Monsters are incredibly mobile, can force you to be mobile, and I don't care if you're sitting on a buoy that's not going to outheal a stage 2+ monster.
>spam heal burst
what is cooldown
>180 healing for every teammate every 5 seconds is great.
It really isn't, and even if it were the fact that the buoys are stationary make them useless.

Useful medics against all monsters are Val and Caira. Slim can be OP vs Goliath or Behemoth if he can aim but is useless against Gorgon or Kraken. Laz and Emet are just useless.
>>
>someone leaves at the character selection screen
>game doesn't fill another guy in
why
>>
>>148145787
Official monster tier list

>Soon to be nerfed tier
Wraith
Both Kraken

>Fun Tier
Gorgon

>Balanced tier
Blue Goliath

>Needs a buff tier
Behemoth
Goliath
>>
>You have been played back into queue because a player did not choose a role in time
>You have been played back into queue because a player did not choose a role in time

So basically this is going to be Ranked

No problem, didn't wanna play anyway
>>
>>148146390
>tfw can't spawnwipe with kraken for shit
>even after getting advice on how webm was done

i am a worthless entity
>>
How do I into gorgon?
>>
>>148146620
It really doesn't work that well
if they just jetpack before they land you miss almost everything
>>
>>148146305

Emet's healing burst cooldown is 5 seconds is what I'm saying, on top of the buoys passive healing.
>>
>>148146646
ignore mimic
max acid spit and spider trap
dumb leftover points into web blast
shit down a spider trap then spit whoever it catches
abuse sticking to walls and pouncing
>>
>>148147004
Ok makes sense. I'm using feeding 1/2, what should i put in the last slot? I have movement speed for my other monsters but i feel like its not the best for gorgon
>>
>>148146390
>Kraken
>ever getting nerfed
Anon if TRS were interested in nerfing Kraken they would've done it over a year ago when they first broke him. They balance mainly by pub telemetry, and anyone with any actual experience in statistics will tell you that pub telemetry will bell curve unless the balance is so off that any idiot is guaranteed a win with a certain character. FFS Lazarus is absolutely terrible but still maintains a 50% win rate.

So yeah, don't expect any changes to Kraken. They didn't change it when they introduced a game-breaking bug and they didn't change it when Kraken was so strong in comp that games were literally decided by the tiebreaker coin flip, so why do you think they'd change it now?
>>
>>148147130
if you want to meme mutated claws, if you don't want to meme damage reduction and or abilit cooldown reduction.
>>
>>148147004
>not maxing the ability that fucks with their jetpacks
>when all your damage depends on them staying in the Sunny D
You went full retard, anon.

That's like taking fire breath as Goliath now that cloaks no longer exists
>>
File: 1465850088250.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1465850088250.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>Queue into randoms
>everyone has a mic and communicates important information
>everyone plays well
>with lazarus, jack, sunny and lennox we completely destroy a very competent gorgon with no strikes before it gets stage 3
>>
>>148141654
>>148141518
what are you guys talking about?
why would you not use the gauntlet?
if you use it not an incapped player, you pick them up at 2x normal speed and they don't get a strike.
if you use it on a dead player, they get a strike like normal but come back instantly instead of waiting for the dropship, and you can infinitely revive a dead person as many times as you like

laz is still good, he's just not broken OP anymore
>>
What's going on? It's been searching for a game for 15 minutes now.
>>
File: R1l3pa7.png (577KB, 893x895px) Image search: [Google]
R1l3pa7.png
577KB, 893x895px
>>148148262
Laz was never broken OP
Laz was never even viable
Laz has been garbage from the moment he was conceived.
>>
File: 1459901644079.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1459901644079.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>148148262
>laz was broken OP
>>
>>148148340
it's dead again
>>
File: 1367638381592.jpg (41KB, 399x444px) Image search: [Google]
1367638381592.jpg
41KB, 399x444px
>mfw facing my first Wraith

What the ever loving shit we got massacred.
>>
>>148148453
Dead?
>>
>>148148527
They underestimated the power of poverty and did not have enough servers.
>>
shit talking emet is the best
>>
>>148148492
I've never won against a wraith or a gorgon.
Everytime I see a wraith I should know better and just quit.
>>
>>148148409
>>148148413
do you remember laz on release?
the only reason he didn't see more high level play than caira is 1) kraken was constantly a top choice and counters laz and 2) corpses glitching through the world

he's still my highest WR hunter because he carries pubs so hard
>>
>>148148842

I wish he talked more during games, as it is it's pretty rare.
>>
File: dominatordere.png (327KB, 696x646px) Image search: [Google]
dominatordere.png
327KB, 696x646px
>enter pub
>say "mics"
>almost never get a response
>If I do it's in an incredibly thick Asian or Eastern European accent
>>
File: 1461360904199.jpg (86KB, 537x526px) Image search: [Google]
1461360904199.jpg
86KB, 537x526px
>>148148492
>mfw barely taking out a stage 3 wraith when everyone had 2 strikes and we were down to one guy a minute before that
Most tense game I'll probably ever have.
>>
File: 1467258989900.jpg (246KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467258989900.jpg
246KB, 400x800px
>>148149017
Not everyone wants to talk you know.

Though ive never heard any asian or euro's Just a bunch of nasally teenagers.
>>
>>148149017
>enter a pub
>say "hello"
>High pitched pre-teen responds
>>
>>148148921
>do you remember laz on release?
Yes, he was total shit.
>the only reason he didn't see more high level play than caira
Gonna stop you right there. There's no one reason Caira was the pick for competitive.

Caira has/had:
-The best healing
-The best self-healing
-The best mobility
-By virtue of points 2 and 3, the best self-sustain

At no point was a Laz team ever capable of taking down an even halfway competent monster. He sucked from the word go.

In fact, the revamp changes have made Laz a million times worse because Assaults can't pop shield at zero health and get heal bursted back up. Before you would focus the support then camp the body while fishing for Lazarus, but now you can take down the assault no problem due to lack of healing and then there's no one to punish you for camping.
>>
3 OF MY TEAM MATES JUST LEFT AFTER SEEING WRAITH WHAT?!
>>
>>148149483
>>148149483
>>148149483
>>148149483
>>148149483

NEW THREAD
>>
>>148148409
DDs exclusively use Laz/Cabot in comp, or did at least.
>>
I've never won as a monster. Somehow, whenever I'm forced to be one the enemy team turns into a highly trained recon unit all with 5-10 winstreaks, and no matter what I try I die horribly.

Conversely, I've had Wraith spawnkill the entire team like three times now.
>>
>>148149469
They don't want to give that bitch rewards for playing the most broken monster, you should leave to.
>>
>>148149650
too*

It's 3 PM but I just woke up.
>>
>>148149526
>DDs
I don't know who the fuck that is
>Laz/Cabot
That's the most retarded setup I've ever fucking heard, even back when Cabot did a billion damage a shot. You've got literally no defensive capacity.
>>
>>148146092
What do you do once they find you though? I can never get away as Goliath and evolving only makes him slower.
>>
>>148150087
>I can never get away
Then you're not doing it right. With 3 leaps, leap smash, and charge, there's absolutely no reason a team of hunters should be able to keep up with you. Bolt straight away from them in the direction that lets you go the farthest before turning.
>>
>>148148865
I'm always tabbed out when they go through the monster picking so I only learn when I see it in game ;_;
>>
Which perks should I drop my first wads of funbucks into? I've been playing assault and support because of the challenges, wouldn't mind playing medic as well.
>>
>>148152269
Don't buy perks, you can earn perks by leveling up characters now.
Thread posts: 790
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.