[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/evog/ - Evolve General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 801
Thread images: 117

File: CJbTzqZUEAE3mPT.jpg (78KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
CJbTzqZUEAE3mPT.jpg
78KB, 600x851px
Best Girl Edition

http://store.steampowered.com/app/273350/
http://evolve.wikia.com/wiki/Evolve_Wiki

>What is Evolve (stage 2)?
Evolve uses an asymmetrical structure where five players, four playing as hunters and one as the monster, battle against each other in an industrialized alien planet called Shear.

Stage 2 is the transition to Free To Play + a lot of gameplay changes.

>I heard the game was dead?
It was (at least on PC). 100-200 players and little to no updates from the developers. If F2P can bring it back is unknown, but as of right now 18k people are playing it.

>Should I "get" it?
It's free. 18GB. Download and test it out.

>F2P Model?
Copy paste:

Every week, four hunters (one of each class) and one monster will be in the free rotation. There are currently 24 Hunters and 7 Monsters in total, though some are variations of others. By playing the character tutorials, you unlock one hunter (Markov) and one monster (The Goliath) to keep forever.

Additional monsters, hunters, perks, and skins are unlocked by earning silver keys. Silver keys are earned by playing the game, leveling up, or getting login bonuses. Currently you can't actually buy silver keys, presumably so they can test the unlock rate, but that's coming later.

There is also a monthly login bonus punch card. You get one punch for each day you log in. Beyond silver keys, this can directly award new Hunters and Skins.

>Microtransation?
None as of yet.
>>
>>147903343

>Those broken as fuck movesets on some monsters
>Goliath can 180° his rock throw at the last second, preventing people from dodging it
>Wraith can literally kill someone in front of everyone else and there's nothing you can do about it even if your Medic and Support are pouring and popping their abiltiies
>Gorgon has a memetically OP acid spit that will nigger everyone unless your Medic keeps everyone tapped 24/7

What the fuck were the devs thinking

The new gameplay is getting more and more terrible, this game was about hunting, not cawadoody. A Phase 1 shouldn't be able to total a team that is bunched together
>>
Okay guys time to shitpost your favorites

>Favorite Monster
Gorgon
>Favorite Hunter
Lazarus
>Most Hated Monster
Kraken
>Most Hated Hunter
Abe
>>
>People who still just run after the tracks in a big ball after drop

Please, please, please stop this. You will never catch a competent monster if you're just sprinting after him in a big ball. 2 and 2, please. 2 to hound and 2 to cut off.
>>
File: Kraken is balanced.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Kraken is balanced.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>147903786
Perks were a big mistake
>>
For those that have played her/played with her, he is Kala?
>>
>>147903343
Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vg-Evolve
>>
>>147903576
>Phase 1 shouldn't be able to total a team that is bunched together

>90% of monster abilities are AoE
>BOY WHY R WE DYING

retard
>>
just lost vs an ai monster.
>>
>>147903836
I meant to type how, fuck I'm tired.
>>
>>147903596
Why do you hate anything?

Every monster/hunter is viable and fulfills niche roles
>>
>>147903902

>Being together means we're licking eachother's ass

We're literally surrounding the monster from a distance and he can still pull meme combos that wound everyone
>>
>>147903786
lol I'm going to do this every single game until it's nerfed
>>
>>147904154
No one is going to nerf the monsters. In fact, they may very well boost them!
It is a challenging game.
>>
why didn't evolve just do what overwatch did?
>>
>>147904756

>Challenging game

Getting memed by a Stage 1 monster isn't challenging, it's downright insulting to the intelligence of anyone who knows how to play the game

Stage 1s are supposed to be UP so the hunters have a chance to get early damage in. If Stage 1s can massacre people in an arena, the only tactic left is literally running the clock
>>
>>147904031
Like what?

Goliath fire, kraken laser, and gorgons spit are the only things that could deal damage to everybody if youre all spread out.

The only person that should be anywhere near the monster is the assault and sometimes the trapper. Everybody else should be very far away
>>
Emet talks like a fucking Gearbox character.
>>
>>147905252
>Abe sounds and looks like he'd be a smooth cowboy type
>FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MOTHERFUCKERS, MOTHERFUCKER

What in the hell?
>>
Man, this game is fun as fuck.
I like playing Assault.

Any tips for general perks?
>>
Please people, start using Kala or Sunny.

Kala's armor breaker is extremely good with Lennox. You can literally shred half a monsters HP early into a fight and make them panic. Her teleporter also works gr8 with Laz. Set it to go outside the dome and he can be safe.
>>
>just lost to an AI monster because the medic literally could not dodge at all and the support just didn't shield them at any point

fun times ahead
>>
>>147905580
I don't know who the fuck these people are, i can only try out markov and gloaith why would i waste keys on something i can't test?
>>
>>147905580
Sunny is hot garbage
>>
>>147905593
The AI monster is either obscenely stupid or does things even really good monsters can't manage. If they don't go full retard they can combo fucking flawlessly and 100-0 your ass.
Or they can stand there and do nothing until they die or randomly switch focus for no reason or get caught in a loop of trying to catch someone going up and down a cliff.
>>
>>147905408
He also sounds like a Nolan North knockoff.
>>
How do I beat Wraith? I have 5.2k keys and am open to suggestions, the only character I currently own is Crow. I'm also open to playing any role.
>>
>Assaults that only use their secondary weapon

WAKE ME UP
>>
Why are both sides so spongey, like they both have way too much health.
>>
>>147903786
What perks? Or can I just meme away with 3 vortex 1 mine?
>>
>>147906053
Monster has a ton of health because he's a huge fucking monster
Hunters have a ton of health because you're letting the medic and support heal and shield constantly, they die fast as shit if you have good target selection and don't get outplayed
>>
>>147903786
>monsters now can't hide
>monsters have to be made less shit at stage 1 because of this
>this happens
>people will defend this
>>
>>147906554
Meh, better than playing ring around the rosies trying to find them.
>>
>>147906662
I disagree, I enjoyed hunting, and being hunted Now it's more like a race
>>
File: 058.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
058.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
Want to play medic but the monster always go for my ass no matter how much I try to get away. I try to stand a bit out of sight but my team always run into a damn corner where I can't reach them unless I am right beside them.
>>
>>147903786
are there damage perks?
>>
can someone explain the prices to me?
they seem erratic
>>
>>147906731
yes, chasing a wraith for half an hour was the best fun I ever had in a video game
>>
how do we fix bucket?
>>
>>147906926
Try being less shit
>>
>>147906802
play lazarus
>>
File: 1465509643469.jpg (140KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1465509643469.jpg
140KB, 450x450px
BUFF BEHEMOTH HIS FUCKING ROCK WALL IS GARBAGE HIS FUCKING SKILLS ALL TAKE HOURS TO SPIT OUT HE HAS A HUGE WEAK SPOT FUCKING FIX HIM
>>
how do i not get fucked as the monster?
>>
>>147906926
well they fucking nerfed it so it could no longer triple warp out of domes
goliath was always the bigger shit, since most of his abilities also let him zoom across the map
>>
>>147907042
You can't buy him right now you fucking sperg. They're rebalancing him to fit the new fast gameplay.
>>
>>147907083
Drop your brain at the start of the game and just run away for 20 minutes and eat whenever your can, ignore hunters. If you get domed, down one or two then keep running. When you reach stage 3 kill the medic then their team.
Hope you like call of duty.
>>
>>147905408
I'm deeply bothered by that as well.
Even worse, the voice itself doesn't match either.
>>
>>147905593
AI monsters focus the medic so it's not really their fault. Really playing medic vs an AI is pure hell.
>>
Consider the following: Hank is banned.
What support do you pick now?
>>
>>147907254
Which is weird, because the guy who voices him also voices McCree in Overwatch, who is the smooth cowboy stereotype.
>>
>>147907416
Better question:

The game no longer has class restrictions, you can stack any character four times if you wish. Everything buff-related can stack. What is now the optimal team comp?
>>
>>147907210
I don't give a fuck if you can buy him or not. I have him and he does need buffed.
>>
>>147903343
so what perks should i buy for goliath?
ive been getting speed so far

also, im amazed that there isnt a hydra monster in this game. that would be pretty pimp
>>
>>147907497
2 Lennox
Cabot
Rogue val

>Cabot boosts damage
>both Lennox spam the plasma fist
>Rogue val heals everyone
>>
>>147907519
That's what I'm saying you fucking neckbeard cunt, they removed him from the shop because he sucks right now.
>>
>>147907614
>hydra with 4 heads
>would allow 2 people in a party to control him
>one person controls movement and two heads which have 2 CC moves
>the other person controls the two heads that do damage
>each person has 2 abilities
>can't pounce, jump or preform basic attacks
>>
So how do you stop a monster that just kills and eats things while never stopping moving straight across the map and hits Stage 2 before you can even catch him, even though you're just running full tilt at it?

This has happened three times now and I have literally no idea.
>>
>>147907895
oh god that would be amazing
it would be a nice way to let more people play as monster while keeping the asymetical thing
>>
>>147908150
A good team that knows to cut infront of the monster instead of following behind it the entire time.
>>
>>147908150
Stop following him in a 4 person blob like a bunch of complete retards. Split up 2/2, cut him off, predict. THINK, NIGGA. IT'S SO MUCH EASIER NOW, TOO. ONE OF YOU HAS A 20 SECOND COOLDOWN MAPHACK SO EVEN IF YOU FUCK UP ENORMOUSLY AND GET JUKED LIKE COMPLETE MORONS, YOU CAN JUST HIT IT AND GET RIGHT BACK ON TRACK.
IT'S ALSO ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FUCK UP THE DOME NOW. EVERYTHING IS RETARD PROOFED, RETARD. THERE ISN'T EVEN A TYRANT FOR YOUR DUMB ASS TO GET TRAPPED IN WITH.
So basically, use your brain.
>>
>>147908150
you can't run faster than the monster, moron. cut him off. surround him.
>>
>>147908330
>>147908314
>>147908302
You jackasses, I'm not just following it's footprints. On Distillery, or whatever the level is with corrosive acid water, it cut a path around the side in a smallish arc, I immediately cut toward it in the straightest line possible to cut it off. It made it back to the heavily caved area and began evolving just as I got to it.

I'm playing with level 20s, you fucking dips.
>>
>>147908165
Or maybe 2 heads are melee range and the other two are ranged. Each have a CC and a damage ability. Kind of like the two headed ogre from Heroes of the Storm.
>>
>>147908150
open map
look where to make a shortcut
get in front of it
dome
>>
>>147907238
stealth is impossible in this game
>>
how the fuck do i get good with sunny? i throw down my drone and it gets fucking destroyed immediately
>>
>Full game with all players found
>Game still won't load pre-game lobby
>Back out
>Requeue
>Get into game
>Just as we find monster and fight breaks out, kicked back to pre-game lobby hunter selection screen
>Uhh
>Select hunter again and perks
>Game infinitely loading in the lobby
>Leave game
>IF YOU LEAVE, YOU WILL HAVE A DELAY BEFORE YOU CAN PLAY AGAIN
>Leave
>Stuck in a screen that looks like the matchmaking screen, but all black instead of any backgrounds
>Have to alt+f4 to get out

What in the shit is wrong with this game?
>>
>>147908430
Git gud
>>
>>147903786
Holy shit, this game looks terrible.
>>
>>147908685
Yes, that's why you drop your brain and just run and spam charges/leaps and other such abilities you have. The game is just a race, nothing subtle, no depth.
>>
File: marbles-mind-blown-up.gif (1MB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
marbles-mind-blown-up.gif
1MB, 500x309px
>>147908996
when it came out, all the good monsters would sneak and juke around mountains n shit. seems like they removed most of the mountains for juking. monster could also sand on a hill and use it for an advantage as the hunters tried to climb

why did they remove hills?
>>
>>147909141
Well I mean, why not? It's not like monsters can do anything fancy now that their location is known from the very first second the hunters arrive. Might as well remove useless possibilities. They should remove the birds and the smell too.
>>
>.28 win rate

do i have to play monsters if i wanna start winning?
>>
this game is really frustrating
>>
i played this game in beta way back, did they take out the caves on the ice level or something?

maps feel weird, also level 1 monsters need a nerf.
>>
>>147909859
I only find it frustrating when I get dumb teammates that solo initiate a monster as a support or something along those lines
>>
File: wheela.png (247KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wheela.png
247KB, 500x375px
>mfw Griffin

This nigga is fucking unstoppable or might i say, the monster is fucking stoppable
>>
what's your favorite perk? mine's "0.5% better accuracy" and "0.25% more damage"
>>
>>147910432
Most of them actually seem pretty sizeable, and on top of that the tiers stack. Highest health regen perk for hunters before f2p was only 30/s and the first level of the tier 3 is even more than that. Couldn't you just stack all of them and be pretty much unkillable?
>>
>>147910432
Weapons swap, all of it
>>
>>147910432
17% ability cooldowns for monster is my favorite perk
>>
>sweet i killed 2 of them!
>they respawn in the dropship
>they fly back down and kill me
this is really not fun.

>next match
>any time i try to attack someone they just fly away
>>
>hey lets totally hamstring and remove the most interesting and unique part of our game and just turn it into an arena fighter
why do the maps and domes even exist anymore, they are obsolete and serve no purpose in the game as it is. just spawn everyone inside a little arena and make them fight until someone dies because that's all the game is right now.

congrats TRS, in your efforts to appeal to shitters and make the tracking less """tedious""" you've just made it actually tedious by removing all interesting and skillful parts of the game. monster tracking and feeding is totally irrelevant now so just remove it all and make it a deathmatch because that's clearly what you want.

you made a game that was truly unique in a lot of ways with plenty of depth and then just threw it all out

t. fucking mad
>>
>>147910951
yeah i remember watching streamers whent he game came out. they would do hilarious juking by sneaking around bushes and cliffs and stuff. i tried to do that, but just got owned
>>
>>147910951
>30 minutes of fucking nothing happening followed by one big fight that decided the game
>unique

DotA did that years before Evolve came out, the fuck are you on about
>>
>>147911087
You can't do that now, hunters know your location the entire game from second one and can dome you 20 seconds after landing no matter what. The map is just there so the monster can try run away by spamming abilities.
>>
>>147911135
>30 minutes of nothing happening
it's shitters like you who ruined this game, i hope you are happy for the week or two that you play before quitting and never touching it again
>>
>>147911227
how do they know?
>>
>>147910326
griffin used to be shit before this free map scan
now he is super good because of harpoon
>>
>>147911274
What? Griffin was top tier just for the harpoon gun.
>>
>>147911317
his tracking was shit compared to abe or crow
>>
>>147911267
>the game is ruined because I cant lead hunters on 30 minute wild goose chases as Wraith
>>
>>147911270
They have a scanner that shows your location every 20 seconds.
>>
>>147911348
you don't need a gimmick ability to track the monster, just map knowledge and coordination. in combat and other utility was always more important, its why maggie was also top tier despite having the worst tracking ability
>>
File: What.jpg (872KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
872KB, 1920x1080px
Do these guys know something I don't?
When you cant test characters how can anyone confidently spend all there silver shekels?

Also is there anyway to buy perks outside of the perk select screen?
>>
>>147911450
jack is also now top tier
>>
How 2 crow?
>>
>>147911382
>the game was bad because i am too skill-less and lazy to learn the maps and area control and monster routes and co-ordinate with my team, please trs i just want to hold spacebar and spam dome and fight fight fight instead of using my brains
>>
File: Wraith.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wraith.webm
3MB, 640x360px
How do I wraith against decent players?
3 Decoy, 1 Nova doesn't work against ppl that know what they're doing.
>>
>>147908907
>What in the shit is wrong with this game?
what the hell is wrong with the minimap? why does it shut down after random action so you have to open it manually?
>>
>Hyde variant coming out some time soon

I hope it's an armored up Hyde.
>>
>>147912378
Blue Hyde
>>
>>147911452
i think they were selling some kinda pack for $6 that unlocked some characters they probably got that
>>
How the FUCK do I get enough keys to unlock a monster aside from Goliath? I keep getting shit on in stage 1 because I can't GTFO fast enough and get domed before I can eat and I can't hide for shit with the scanner thing happening every 5 seconds.
>>
>>147912378
Hyde with two eyes.
>>
Are there any good resources covering stage 2 for a new player to read through? Everything seems out of date.

I'm not sure what I should be doing in regards to unlocking perks and stuff. Trying to get away as Goliath after I'm spotted the first time just feels impossible and I'd like to look into what I'm doing wrong. It's embarrassing.
>>
File: stats.jpg (33KB, 587x207px) Image search: [Google]
stats.jpg
33KB, 587x207px
How many people actually enjoy playing as the Monster?
>>
HOW DO I GIT GUD WITH EMEEEEEET
>>
>>147912730
I do. Currently broken as fuck and takes some skill to not win as a monster. Especially Wrath or Kraken.
>>
I have 8000 shekels who is the most OP piece of shit that will make people hate the game?
>>
>>147913182
see >>147903786
>>
File: for-you.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
for-you.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
>>147912652
perks are a meme leave them well alone unless you are going after tier 3.
Level 1 and Level 2 perks unlock via level characters Not your account level up. you can check this by clicking the rectangle in the top right that has your user name.

Stealth is a useless mechanic as now all hunters are meme planet scan, really as goliath if you're spotted you just spam jumps, leaps and charges. Unless they're cutting you off and splitting up you will always outrun them, be sure to kill anything with firebreath because it's quick, don't waste time rock smashing unless you're going to fight a big guy.
if you get caught just meme on the medic and the support untill the dome goes down then run.
>>
so were meant to be getting half of much as we are now?

Not playing after this weekend.
The grind would kill me.
>>
>>147913524
yeah fuck that i wont be playing after the weekend either
>>
>>147912378
Jekyll Hyde
>>
File: 1340396604593.jpg (185KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1340396604593.jpg
185KB, 1280x960px
>>147903786
>four idiots group in a clump and stand next to kraken so he can pop all of his abilities on all 4 of them
>they don't even use a single fucking ability, they just sit there and die

>LOOK HOW OP MONSTERS ARE THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
>>147913182
>Making people want to hate the game
Fuck man. Why do you hate Evolve?
>>
>>147913754
they just dropped in? of course they are all standing next to each other?
>>
>>147913524
>>147913686
Okay.
>>
>>147913809
I don't want to make anyone hate the game, I just didn't know i was getting twice what i was meant too. The grind feels pretty depressing thats all.
The real reason is because i had a friend who fucking spent months trying to push this game on me, when i saw the dlc i was said no, but that didn't stop him from shutting p about it, I'm glad it failed, I'm glad its f2p but I don't want him to enjoy his revived shit game. fuck you brandon
>>
File: Sem título.jpg (17KB, 764x134px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.jpg
17KB, 764x134px
>yesterday
>download at 91% after the entire day
>thinking that i'll be able to play today, since only 9% left
>turn on pc and login on steam
>140MB/18.9GB downloaded
>it went back to fucking 1%

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M NOT PLAYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE
>>
>>147913950
nice blog faggot
>>
Guys, i'm this guy >>147913950

After my ragepost i figured out what i can do.

Can someone PLEASE upload appmanifest_273350.acf somewhere so i can download it? I'll make steam recognize the game as installed and download only the 9% again.

All i need is appmanifest_273350.acf and the evolve folder name inside steam/steamapps/common.
The appmanifest_273350 is inside steam/steamapps/

>>147914102
Please, send help
>>
Why is there only one fuckin game mode
>>
>>147913950
>tfw it only took 15min for me to download
>>
any general tips with Gorgon?
>>
File: 20160709140110_1.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160709140110_1.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>post yfw the loading screen finishes and this greets you
>>
>>147913950
Sounds like your fault
>>
appmanifest_273350.acf is a 1kb file, can someone upload it here? dropfile.to

Please help, i just want to play some evolve, anons.
>>
>>147914167
"AppState"
{
"appid" "273350"
"Universe" "1"
"name" "Evolve Stage 2"
"StateFlags" "4"
"installdir" "EvolveGame"
"LastUpdated" "1468049792"
"UpdateResult" "0"
"SizeOnDisk" "20397745134"
"buildid" "1219530"
"LastOwner" "76561198042175027"
"BytesToDownload" "20205571696"
"BytesDownloaded" "20205571696"
"AutoUpdateBehavior" "0"
"AllowOtherDownloadsWhileRunning" "0"
"UserConfig"
{
"language" "english"
}
"MountedDepots"
{
"228983" "8124929965194586177"
"228984" "3215975441341951460"
"228990" "1829726630299308803"
"273351" "3295358997257548033"
"273356" "3212513328632810285"
"273357" "730598743171856973"
}
"InstallScripts"
{
"0" "_CommonRedist\\vcredist\\2010\\installscript.vdf"
"1" "_CommonRedist\\vcredist\\2012\\installscript.vdf"
"2" "_CommonRedist\\DirectX\\Jun2010\\installscript.vdf"
}
}
>>
>>147913946
>not wanting your friend to enjoy game he enjoys.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>147914515
Thanks.
>>
File: 5646574675.png (15KB, 347x91px) Image search: [Google]
5646574675.png
15KB, 347x91px
What's this number top-right of the screen?
I can't see anything new when I click on my profile.
>>
>>147914339
Get +traversal regen for sanic speed and +cooldown for more web and vomit
Leave spiderlings along the way as you easily avoid the hunters with your godlike speed.
Reach stage 2 and max web and acid (ignore mimic)
Set on the wall to make an ambush and pounce them.
Web key targets and vomit acid everywhere around them.
Watch how the acid melts them.
Keep throwing spiderlings in the fight for CC.
Win
>>
To lose vs level 1 monster you must be dumb s fuck

I even won against lvl 3 monster

You just need a good healer and support.
>>
File: 1467073985149.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467073985149.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>147914418
>>
File: 1453895119443.gif (1MB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
1453895119443.gif
1MB, 300x223px
>>147914418
>>
>>147914592
>good healer and support
Yeah, good luck finding one.
>>
File: thanks.jpg (13KB, 387x102px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
13KB, 387x102px
>>147914515
Almost there now, goliath bless you.
>>
>>147913415
Thanks man. I'll try some of this and hopefully get better at the game, for you.
>>
>>147914716
Glad I could help, enjoy the game.
>>
>>147914418
i bet it is a guy cheesing the dropship aoe spam start tactic
>>
>>147911673
pls?
>>
>>147915086
You really don't need to cheese at all. Most Hunters are simply too unorganized. Usually they just follow each other in a straight line chasing tracks, finally catch up to the monster on stage 2 and get instantly obliterated.
>>
File: 1466833239183.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1466833239183.gif
2MB, 380x285px
Will someone add me? I just want somebody to play with

Please speak english and be over the age of 18, I'm on the East Coast of the united states

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nuffalope/
>>
File: 1460610201452.jpg (64KB, 469x402px) Image search: [Google]
1460610201452.jpg
64KB, 469x402px
>>147914418
mfw

>>147915210
It baffles me that there's no tool tip or HUD element to encourage players to cut off the monster.
>>
>>147915393
but there is a tooltip that says STAY TOGETHER PRESS TAB
>>
>>147907497
4 slims

All throwing bugs, spamming bursts
>>
Should I get gold dmg reduc or capacity/reload on Slim?

I'm running bronze jump height and silver swap speed.
>>
>Getting my shit kicked in as Goliath 'cause can't stealth cant run cant evolve
>Decide "Fuck it" and get all the speed perks
>ALL of them
>+6, +10, and +15
>Play Meteor Gliath instead because it's faster
>Mfw Sanic
>Mfw immediately end up on a huge win streak because nothing can catch me and I leap half the map
>>
>>147915662
Might as well play Wraith, faggot.
>>
>>147915727
I can't, I haven't unlocked anything except a few perks yet. I only started playing a few hours ago. I think my biggest mistake was trying to be stealthy. It seems to be much more effective if I just chimp out and fuck everything up and disregard stealth entirely.
>>
>>147915727
dont give him stupid ideas, turbo homo
>>
Anyone else stuck in "SEARCHING" screen?
It shows other 4 PLAYER FOUND and i can see them in player options but game wont start.
>>
>>147915958
I think it's a small bug. Backing out real quick works. I've only run into that a couple times.
>>
>>147912730
I really do
its great right bow because hunters have no clue

Still i expect the balance to shift in 1 month
>>
>>147915506
pls respond

I also see that there was a reload perk bug in that it doesn't work for heal bursts. That was a year ago though, was it fixed?
>>
playing the game as hunter while listening to Attack on Titans music is perfect
>>
File: 20160709145346_1.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160709145346_1.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>147912730
It's fun
>>
Periodic challenge is not a bad idea
I prefer playing few games spread around the whole day instead of playing streaks anyway
>>
>>147916407
>hunters 24/24
>monsters 7/7
>32 perks
>level 14
literally what?
>>
>>147916862
Looks like he bought the game and season pass.
I did too.
>>
>>147916862
there was a time where you could get monster race edition for cheap on g2g or other sites. I think it was like 20 bucks? If you own the game before it was released you get all monsters and hunters unlocked without having to grind them.
>>
so monster nerfs when
>>
Can someone post a safe place to get a founders key? All these sites look shady.
>>
>>147913828
You can jetpack away right before you hit the ground.

>Match starts
>Freefalling
>See monster trail
>Moment you see your weapon you dash in the direction the prints are headed and get to high ground without touching the landing zone

Tell me I'm not the only one doing this
>>
>>147917329
In weeks if monster still win against stacked comp

Which will not happen
>>
Lmao wraith is a fucking easy win
Won 9 matches in a row now
>>
>>147917653
who gives a shit about stacked comps
only pubs matter
>>
So can we still buy the Character CD-keys off g2a?

I just dont want to spend keys on the Hunting Season 2 characters when I can buy them dirt cheap.
>>
>>147917801
Even pub stomped monster at lvl 40
>>
is emet just shit
>>
>>147917329
At first I thought monster were imba, but now that I know the game more, (noob) monsters die so fast and they can't do anything.

First you have to know how good the monster is.
If he doesn't
-attack your healer/support first
-know the environment (runs into a dead end)
-play Wraith or Kraken
you have very good chances to win

How to spot a good team:
-they never ever stack!
-(they spilt in 2 teams of 2 to hunt the monster)
-they use the full environment if the monster is trapped
-if 1 or 2 hunter died, the other 2/3 split in opposite directions until they respawn (you can't solo anything you need your team)
-They use their skills (a healer heals, supporter gives shield/other protection, a trapper slows the monster and an attacker only damages the monster), but if the monster is bad the healer and support can also attack the monster until heal or other support is necessary.
-the most important thing for me: The range of skills/attacks/buffs is insane (therefore you don't need to stack)

Having a blast with this game, but a (good) Wraith is gg. I don't even know if you can defeat a Wraith even with a good team.
>>
Is there a way to actually watch the replay that sometimes shows up after a match? It seems weird they'd leave that out.
>>
Is there a way to buy perks outside of being in the game already? I don't want to make people wait even longer just because I'm looking through pages of fucking perks and deciding on what I want.

There's the character's page, but I don't see any way to see what any character's abilities are, or any area to purchase perks.

Literally played a whole 2 games so maybe I'm just retarded.
>>
>>147918370
There's a replay?
>>
>"ill just boost up to avoid this monster attack"
>it still hits
>>
I really enjoy playing Maggie, is there any special way to not have your harpoons btfo as soon as you put them down? Like any sort of tips?
>>
>>147918519
An overview of the map with the paths that people took.
>>
File: back.jpg (65KB, 591x188px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
65KB, 591x188px
from 100 to 35k people
>>
>Losing a fight really bad
>Everyone is half or less health and the monster is smacking our shit
>Gotta fucking run before we lose
>Our medic deploys the dome and trap us all
>Lose

Jesus christ man
>>
How do I wraith without the cancer setup?
>>
>2400 keys till I can buy Wraith

Almost there guys
>>
File: 1446816521301.jpg (36KB, 262x284px) Image search: [Google]
1446816521301.jpg
36KB, 262x284px
>mfw the game dies because despite f2p people still cry gaem is 2 hurd
>literally every pub game i have is full of window licking tomato paste makers
>poor people ruin it for people who didn't give a shit about microtransaction

Fuck this gay earth and fuck all of you.
Monster4ever. Haven't lost a single game as one yet.
>>
File: 1388660672953.gif (936KB, 227x175px) Image search: [Google]
1388660672953.gif
936KB, 227x175px
>>147919713
>mfw i spent 6000 on Cosmic Kraken
>>
>>147919663
>be monster
>hunter dropped the dome so shit, half his team could be cornered between dome and som random cliff
thank you
>>
>>147919513
so they are tryin to do a tf2 here
>>
>>147919876
It's the power of poverty.
>>
>>147919778
You won't be so smug when they nerf the bastard
>>
who do i buy, rogue val or griffin?
>>
How do I unlock more colours for my badges?
>>
File: 1467323253578.jpg (381KB, 1100x959px) Image search: [Google]
1467323253578.jpg
381KB, 1100x959px
Guys, let your medic do their fucking job. If someone is down, let your medic use their abilities to heal from a distance.

I've been in three games in a row were I watched our assault run to the downed hunter, and proceed to get raped by the monster, because they weren't doing their job.
>>
>>147920324
You can just heal people from a distance instead of having to pick them up L4D style?
>>
>>147919782
I've been thinking about shenanigan potential with the dome.
In the right situation, you can probably trap the monster alone in an inaccessible deadend and make everyone stuck for 5 minutes
>>
File: 20160709160944_1.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160709160944_1.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>fun police arrived
>>
>>147921013
i bet he is gonna lvl 1 cheese you
>>
>>147920413
medi-gun can res people without having to pick them up as far as I know. I think the only medic that actually needs to go near the corpse is Lazarus.
>>
>>147921124
But even then, his whole play style has two options.
1. Cloak and rez
2. Let them die and rez.

So you're not in direct danger.
>>
>monster ability grazes you even if you tried to boost out of the way
>you are flung 20 miles into a pit by it
im calling horseshit on this fuck
>>
>>147921210
Lazarus is shit anyway. A good Monster player is going to eat the corpse of the Hunter. Lazarus can't rez team-mates if the Monster ate them.
>>
File: Runningexplosions.gif (2MB, 174x176px) Image search: [Google]
Runningexplosions.gif
2MB, 174x176px
>Pick Medic
>Monster picks Kraken
>Tfw getting focused every fight
>>
>>147921296
> Not shooting the monster to interrupt
Sounds like you're shit.
>>
How the hell do you beat a hank+val combo?
>>
>>147921427
I AM the monster player. I have never ever had any issue against Lazarus. You throw someone into one corner of the arena and either eat them because no one can interrupt you, you are too far away, or you just corpse camp because you know Lazarus tries to reach the corpse. And when you corpse camp Lazarus will go out of cloak a couple of seconds later because he's going to initiate cloak beforehand to get near the corpse.

We already had this fucking discussion back in alpha. So many scrubs thought that Lazarus is OP because he can just revive people. No one seemed to understand that he's not even good at that since the Monster has very clear counter-play to it that doesn't even require much effort. Val is still tier 1 medic.
>>
File: 1467893542111.jpg (5KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
1467893542111.jpg
5KB, 206x245px
>its a "team gets wiped by stage 1 meteor goliath" episode

better yet, they were spouting memes on mic
>>
rogue val is a monster compared to normal val
>>
>>147921794
Don't worry the game will die within a month.
Then we can move the problem to the next game.
>>
>>147921013
What do people max as kraken anyway
i usually go 1234 lvl1 and max thunderstrike and vottex
>>
>>147921937
>it will take a month for the game to die

I give it a week.
>>
>>147922076
I was trying to be optimistic.

Reddit is going to say otherwise tho, for sure. It's not dead until there are no redditers to say otherwise. According to them it wasn't dead before the f2p hit.
>>
>>147921961
2 LS, 1 Vortex, 1 Banshee. Rank 2 lightning strike is near impossible to dodge out of if the kraken is maintaining high momentum since more momentum when casting strike = a faster moving strike indicator. Aftershock is pretty useless for actual kraken gameplay since your goal is to focus down the medic or support and your snowballs outdps aftershock and you're a lot safer using them.
>>
>>147922228
http://steamcharts.com/app/273350

Looked pretty damn dead to me. Avg 100 players in June.

Turns out when you make an unfun mess of a game, it doesn't sustain a playerbase. Who knew!?
>>
File: 1460010682822.png (57KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460010682822.png
57KB, 301x300px
>Finally gotten gud, on a 15 game win streak
>Clanfags I've dominated been matched with several times so far drop out when they see me now
>>
>>147922435
I was just poking fun at reddit. Every dead game they claim is still alive especially if there is a console version.

The game had it's issues but it wasn't really that much of a mess. The real problem was that they gave the average player too much credit assuming that they weren't mouth breathing retards. Even now with the game dumbed down people are still having problems understanding what they're supposed to do and 90% of the pubs respond with memes or just flat out tell you to go fuck yourself when you try to guide them politely in the right direction or give any help.

You tried, TRS. I give you bunch of bearded faggots a silver star for trying.
>>
>>147922228
Reddit was non stop calling the game dead and asking for trs to do something
>>
>>147921492
just keep attacking, Hank is old and cant beam forever
>>
>>147923003
You didn't hate yourself enough to scour it and find the consolecucks screaming that it was still alive.

"Sucks to be on PC, brah! On ps4 we find games in 3 minutes!"
>>
>>147921427
>fully armored level 3 super monster who can get shot thousands of times and be completely fine
>a single inconsequential bullet taken to any part of his armored body is SO POWERFUL that it stops him dead in his tracks while he's eating
>so powerful that even if he's 99% done with eating, he will, i guess, vomit it all out or something.
>>
>medic ignores the team and stays alone at the rele
What the fuck did you thought it would happen dumbass
>>
>>147923120
>millennials
>le old people memeing meme jokes

kill yourself
>>
File: 1452920621834.png (139KB, 352x291px) Image search: [Google]
1452920621834.png
139KB, 352x291px
>enemy team has a big win streak
>i start off feeding like normal
>get to level 2 no problem
>notice it seems they aren't even trying to find me
>they're all sitting near their power relay and they see me
>i freeze, they just stare, then i run off
>get to level 3, get a poison buff
>they kick my ass hard
>mfw
>>
How do you change chat channels?
>>
So what about Wraith makes it so hated?
>>
>Wraith runs like a total bitch for the whole game
>10 seconds left
>It's paused while he mauls the power relay

What a great game.
>>
>>147924129
Why didn't you just stand back and spam ranged attacks?
>>
Is gargatua the worst beast?

Top kek all she did was run from corner to corner, even at lvl 3 with hyde I took half of her shield left and almost killed her alone, with Hyde
>>
>>147924419
I didn't expect to be btfo'd so hard when i had full health, and they domed me and cc'd me when i tried to fuck off. The fight was a lot faster than I expected. I think they had full-on damage perks or something.
>>
Who is the best husbando and why is it _Abe_?
>>
>>147924129
what was their team composition?
>>
>>147924907
Griffin Henk Lazarus Grandma
>>
>Win match as Goliath
>The results screen doesnt appear and i win nothing

NICE FUCKING GAME
>>
So, is this game worth the 20 gigs?
>>
>>147925212
if you like games that are as grindy as Smite or Heroes of the Storm, yeah.
>>
>>147925212
I've enjoyed it so far. It took me about an hour to download so it wasn't too big of deal for me
>>
>>147903576
>rock throw
Wait for it to be about to leave his hands then jetpack dodge perpendicular to him. He'll either throw it where you were and miss or guess which way you went for 50/50. Better yet have a competent assault turn on his shield and body block the rocks

>Wraith Supernova
double tap to jetpack straight up and stay in the air. Wraith has shit for vertical range.

>Gorgon acid spit
Jesus it's bright fucking yellow don't touch it

It sounds to me like you have absolutely no concept of jetpack management
>>
File: 1453772700786.png (94KB, 213x292px) Image search: [Google]
1453772700786.png
94KB, 213x292px
>>147925820
>Heroes of the Storm
>>
>>147925184
>>147924907
>>147924129
>Lazarus
It was your fault. Lazarus is a free win for monster.

Also not engaging at stage 1 and 2 is a rookie mistake. You get some health back from evolving and armor is apparently static, you should be trying to engage before evolving to score downs.

Teams are also usually retarded about doming and will hit it as soon as they see your fully-armored self instead of holding it for when your armor is gone and you try to flee.
>>
>>147926187
rock throw is a bit harder since they kept goliaths animation canceling for it, so if you leap smash > rock throw, you skip about half the animation and the rock just suddenly flies out of his hands.
>>
>>147912378

It's Parnell

If Hyde ever gets one I wanting to be chems sprayer
>>
>>147926429
Thank god, I hope his variant is useful

His shotgun is fucking garbage outside of very rare circumstances and his rocket launcher isn't enough to consider him against savages like the new Markov variant.

the game's hit detection doesn't do his high-spread weapon any favors either
>>
Bucket is the most broken piece of shit doing massive damage, nerf when
>>
>>147926967
dont even say something like that
it is not even funny as a joke
>>
Who /Markov/ here?
>>
Guys, how do I gorgon?
>>
>>147926753
the nerf to his super soldier so that it only increases fire rate made him total garbage. There's no reason to play parnell anymore.
>>
I like Cabot, Abe, and Val. Will any of these picks upset my team?
>>
Who's your favorite hunter?
Its really bad we cant test so I have no idea who should I buy first
>>
>>147927302
all solid picks, go nuts.

>>147927331
Gameplay wise it's sunny, she's 7 levels of bullshit, personality it's EMET
>>
>>147927302
Nope
>>
>Get monster down to nearly dead on Stage 1
>Because he stayed and fought after the dome went down, it's back up
>I put the dome up
>He incaps someone as it goes up
>It IMMEDIATELY goes back down

?????????????????????????????

I lost because of that fucking retarded shit, what in the actual fuck is that.
>>
File: 1468028837594.jpg (76KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1468028837594.jpg
76KB, 601x601px
>>147913946
>have a friend named branden
>he wont play with me
WHY WONT MINE BE LIKE YOURS REEEEE
>>
File: Bob+Dylan+scan.jpg (58KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
Bob+Dylan+scan.jpg
58KB, 500x552px
Any europoors wanna play with someone? It's shit teaming up with these retarded mouthbreathers all the time.

post ids
>>
>>147915727
>WOW MAN YOU LIKE PLAYING FAST? HERE, PLAY WRAITH FAGGOT
go back to /v/ where hating opinions is the meme

>>147915662
>Love goliath
>played him since launch, just like his design, always love bulky meme characters
>just put all the feeding speed and transversal speed perks i have on
>sanic
I love this feel, who 8 winning streak here
>>
>>147917191
>yfw I got everything except T5 hunters and Gorgon and now I own gorgon and Lennox
>all for 10$
I regret literally nothing, I had fun playing it when it launched and I really enjoy the large amount of players it's getting
>>
>>147927701
If the Trapper goes down, the dome goes down.
>>
>>147928094
No, but there's a gigantic amount of time taken away if any Hunters go down.
>>
>>147927331
Assault: Lightning Markov is easily the best right now, insane damage and the ability to protect teammates and prevent looping with his mines. Hyde is probably second best at the moment, having a kit that is equally solid against pretty much every monster. Parnell is garbage. Torvald is alright, but his mortars are much slower than they used to be and are generally unreliable even if your leading/aim is perfect. Haven't tried Lennox but I hear she has issues with range

Medic: Caira leads the pack as always with speed boost and vastly superior self and group healing. Val and poison Val work but require a defensive support and excellent jetpack management. Slim is either so insanely powerful the monster can do nothing or a total liability depending on how well he uses his shotgun. Lazarus is dog shit. The robot is apparently dog shit.

Support: Hank and Sunny are the S tiers here with Bucket and Tech Hank close behind. Hank's shield projector is still one of the best things in the game and Sunny's jetpack booster+shield is still ridiculous for dodging and chasing. Cabot is ok but he will never recover from his long-ago damage nerf. Don't know if Kala is any good but my guess is no.

Trapper: Go Griffin if you can hit harpoons, Abe if you can't, or Maggie if you think you'll have to kite while your team respawns a lot. It doesn't matter that much.
>>
File: 1467141237276.png (267KB, 438x465px) Image search: [Google]
1467141237276.png
267KB, 438x465px
>>147927865
But I'm just as bad as they are
>>
>>147927557
I like Slim
is he bad
>>
>>147928329
>>147928094
>>147927701
If the dome is ready but a hunter goes down you have to wait another 10 seconds to deploy, I'm guessing he went down mid-deploy.
>>
>>147903343
so
i'm downloading this game right now
but i've never been interested
i know that it's like monster hunter with guns
anything that i should know?
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/spoi

if someone wants to group up hit me up
>>
>>147928448

No it had a full timer on the next dome when it went down, I know because I was on his ass for ages after it went down. Perhaps it was a bug involved with the delay, I don't know, all I know is that it fucked me over hard.

The only other thing I can think of is that another hunter took the dome down, which is a possibility but it went down literally half a second after I put it up.
>>
>>147928441
see > >>147928335

Although Kalla is extremely good if you have a friend on assault as lennox. being able to chomp straight through health and ignore armor is massive deal for lennox.

I'd also drop hank from S to A due to the huge nerf to his shield projector since a single lightning strike eats through the entire projector now, bleeding into health if the monster has damage perks.
>>
>>147927331

>Ass
Lennox, punch dem fuckers in the face, they want to manfight you? Make them eat that 600 damage ground smash.

>Medic
Val/Rogue Val: So much utility in a single character it's unreal. You heal, you CC, you can mark the monster and boost everyone's damage, what more could you ask for?

>Trapper
Abe: Well, it's more of a balance issue, with the new planet scanner and skirmish-oriented meta, the other hunters just fall behind (for example, Maggie's dog is literally fucking useless).

>Support
Sunny: I don't really care for the rest of her kit, but being able to refill you teammate's jetpacks carries games hard.

>Monster
Wraith: She's my waifu also her abilities are fun and she's fast. Her 3x decoy 1x supernova build is pure unrefined bullshit.
>>
>>147929148
Superdecoy only works against people who don't save jetpack.
Get Decoy Warp instead.
>>
what is a fun monster to buy guys?
>>
Monsters need a nerf to their shields at stage 1, it's way too easy to fight at that point without taking much permanent damage.

>>147929754
Wraith is extremely fun.
>>
>love the game idea
>love the games chracters
>love the games world
>like the gameplay
>Hate the devs and publisher

The good games always have shit devs
>>
>>147925820
>grindy as Smite or Heroes of the Storm, yeah.
Yeah, but you only have to pay like $6 to get essentially everything unlocked.

>>147930031
I'm interested in how much fault was on the publisher for the disastrous launch, because I'm amazed at how fucking stupid that shit was.
>>
>>147930031
The biggest sin of the game was that ultrahype at E3

This is when 2k decided to milk the cow
>>
im noob as fuck, playing as a monster
>killed 3 of the hunters
>1 left cant find him with right click.
>I evolve near the dead bodies.
>the full team comes back and kill me.

How can I prevent this?
>>
>>147930202

The problem with E3 hype was people played one match and they thought "holy shit this is actually fun I cant wait to play fully" and then they did and found out "this game is not so fun anymore"
>>
>>147930031
TRS are cool tho. 2K are the dicks that fucked up the original game.
>>
>>147911673
>>147915196
Skywraith,

2warp blast 2 abduct into 3 warpblast 3 abduct and decoy

Dash vertically and abduct a hunter, your first mid air attack is a power attack so slap him(stunlocking him) to the ground and then meet him there with a warpblast.

You never stop moving so you barely get shot and the hunter loses 80%+ of his health.

Use the decoy to spread havoc or add dps to actually close the kill. Ideally youd use the combo and scare the shit out of the assault so he wastes his shield when you have no nukes left and then you can pick him off easily because assaults think theyre invincible.

The main problem is that hank really hits on your plate so he has to die first but thats pretty standard with most monsters honestly.
>>
>ONLY FUCKING IDIOTS PICKING MEDIC AND SUPPORT

reeeeeeeee

also idiots playing medic as assault
>>
File: 1403051080018.jpg (47KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1403051080018.jpg
47KB, 330x319px
>tfw Lennox/Sunny/Rogue Val/Abe wombo combo's a level 12 goliath to death 1 minute in
>>
>>147930237
Don't evolve in the open, if you can evolve just fuck off to a corner aw fast as you can and do it there.
>>
>>147929872
wow wraith really is fun, any advice on a build path?
unlike with the big guy i feel like i can stealth
>>
>Used all my early keys on perks
>Want to unlock someone new
>Getting ~90 keys for a win
>need 6500 for a new character

This is bullshit.
>>
>>147930789
That sounds like great advice, thanks.
>>
File: 1465837945628.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
1465837945628.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>147931261
Thats league of legends tier
>>
>Random plays Caira
>Team is not keeping up with Caira
>Caira gets picked off

This is hard
>>
Markov is good, right?
>>
>>147931186

You can try the advice >>147930789 gives, but don't be afraid to experiment with your build. I think another build for stage 1 is 3 in decoy, 1 in supernova.
>>
>>147931261
you do realize you get perks by leveling characters right
for free
>>
>>147931686
How exactly would I have known that when I first started playing? The game doesn't exactly mention it.
>>
File: 1449987040635.jpg (18KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1449987040635.jpg
18KB, 248x248px
>Goliath running at you or throwing a boulder
>Doubletap spacebar asap
>Get hit
>>
>>147932262
looks around the character tab?
>>
File: 20160709174738_1.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160709174738_1.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
>Should I?
>Will Kraken get nerfed?
>How do you play Kraken?
>What skills do you level up?
>What perks?
>>
File: 1467205865625.gif (46KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1467205865625.gif
46KB, 500x452px
Anyone know why they took behemoth out of the store? I just played a round of him and he seems fine.
>>
I have to say, I'm loving the way pubs are balanced now.

As long as I get medic or support I can pretty much carry any team to victory against pub monsters
>>
>>147932923

He hasn't been updated for Stage 2 and he still has a lot of serious bugs. He takes double damage IIRC.
>>
File: 546464494851684.jpg (829KB, 1909x1020px) Image search: [Google]
546464494851684.jpg
829KB, 1909x1020px
Alright boys post ideas to what he will do.
>>
>>147931627
Yes, both versions are good. Blitz is slightly better.

Also
>Am a good healer
>Never get a support with a brain in his head
>Monster focuses me
>Whole team dies

This right here is what makes me want to quit playing hunter all-together. Though strangely when I play assault I tend to win because I can actually keep constant DPS and be an annoying little shit blocking moves with my shield, where as pubbie assaults for some reason can't understand 'shoot till the guns empty then switch to the other one'.
>>
>>147933073
Some kind of gas. Stasis gas? Napalm grenades?
>>
>>147933186
>getting focused as medic and going down because bad support
So just go Caira. Yeah, it's lame to go the strongest healer and there's the impulse to play someone who's not in free rotation, but she legitimately can sustain herself against a monster without aid from support.
>>
What the fuck are those periodic boxes
>>
30 mins till download finishes
tell me tips for neebs
>>
>>147927215
Max acid spit and spider trap, don't bother putting any points into mimic, and leftover points into web blast.

Abuse her ability to stick to walls and ceilings then pounce from them for extra damage.

Acid spit the guy who is downed

Spam web blast like its going out of style, it nerfs their jetpack usage.

Most of your damage will come from acid spit.
>>
Since perks are shared (I think?) What are the important monster perks to buy? Is it dependent on the monster?
>>
>>147933439
Don't chase the monster, it's faster than you. You have to pincer it.

Travel in teams of 2 when you split up, don't go alone

Unless you're the assault don't use your jetpack to get closer to the monster when fighting, save as much as possible for dodging

You can double tap to jetpack dodge and this is extremely important. If you aren't pressing a direction you'll dodge straight up and if you are pressing a direction you'll dodge that way.

Pub monsters seem to love going wraith with supernova because people don't know how to dodge. If you see a monster turn white and start flailing like crazy don't try to dodge horizontally, go straight up.
>>
>>147933338
But I'm obsessed with EMET
>>
>>147933638

Don't buy perks. You unlock them for free by levelling.

But I think ability cooldown reduction and traversal cooldown reduction are the two most reliable for monsters.
>>
>>147933721
Sorry, bro, Emet is just garbage
>>
>>147933638
Depends on the Monster, but the Goliath is shit without speed perks.
>>
File: 1466909418923.png (38KB, 993x980px) Image search: [Google]
1466909418923.png
38KB, 993x980px
>>147933071
Thats hilarious then, i won a round with only two bars of health lost.
>>
>>147933717
important memes to know?
>>
Ive won all 10 of my games a gorgon so far. Is it OP or are all hunters retards that cant handle not standing in acid and dont know what to do when one guy gets grabbed by a spider.
>>
>>147934072
Mostly the latter but possibly some of the former.
>>
>>147933962
>>147933717
>>147933439
Oh, and Q PUTS BIG MARKERS ON EVERYONE'S SCREEN

USE Q A LOT WHENEVER YOU SEE THE MONSTER OR WHERE IT IS GOING
>>
>>147928030
I bought the Evolve Founder's Edition Key on G2A for 8 bucks & it unlocked nearly 50k in keys worth of shit.

Worth every penny, assuming you have a fucking job
>>
>>147933934
I played against one just awhile ago and he literally couldn't do shit. Rolling ball of retardation.
>>
Reminder to join the steam group if you wanna git gud

>>
>>147934072
Most pub hunters are fairly retarded, especially since there's a ton of people playing who haven't played before and have no idea how to dodge or work as a team.
>>
How are you supposed to beat premades as a monster? Running is impossible and they completely push your shit in at straight up fights. The removal of stealth really fucked this game.
>>
>>147934167
>Worth every penny
>for an f2p game that will die out in a few weeks

There are a whole lot of other things to burn 8 bucks for.
>>
>>147934302
SPEED
PERKS

GET THEM
>>
>>147934406
I guarantee his response will be he makes 40 bucks an hour and he doesnt care and he will insult you for being poor.
>>
>>147934406
>>147934494

i mean its 8 bucks

a few weeks of enjoyment for 8 bucks is an easy decision
>>
>>147934294
>9 members
So we already have more players than Battleborn?
>>
>>147934202
The new update really hurts bob because hes a big pile of shit at level one. He REALLY needs his combos. On the other hand bob is really fast and the maps got a lot bigger/more open so he can haul major ass.
>>
I just won a game as Behemoth
AMA
>>
>>147934760
can you use allchat when playing monster?

>"KEEP ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING"
>>
>>147934406
If I play this game for 50 hours it's worth it. Unlike you I have a real job & don't have to squeeze 5000 hours of gameplay out of 10 fucking dollars. ROFL
>>
File: 1466909418921.png (13KB, 298x307px) Image search: [Google]
1466909418921.png
13KB, 298x307px
>>147934760
BROTHERRRR

What abilities do you use? Monsters are almost guaranteed to fight stage one and as far as i can tell you really need at least 2 tongue on him.
>>
Fuck the kraken
>>
>Chasing monster, it has 1 half bar of health left
>Only trapper left fighting now
>Kala threw down a teleporter
>Everyone yells at him to get into it and fuck off so we can come back and kill the monster
>Retard pubbie Abe just decides to hug the meteor goliath and unload his shotgun as if he's gonna kill him solo
>He dies
>"You guys suck"
>Next game
>New pubbies
>Trapper picks Griffin, get excited because I like seeing the monster try and run and Griffin stopping them
>Trapper goes off alone, we try to follow him but he's just hauling ass right at the monster
>Domes him while we're still 100 meters out
>Gets pounced
>"Dude don't dome while you're alone, you gotta slow down..."
>"WOW YOU GUYS GOTTA SPEED UP RETARDS WE'RE GONNA LOSE
>its Kraken I didn't have much hope anyway
>Trapper flies back in
>Stage 2
>Resign myself to my fate but keep going for Assault and Medic's sake
>Trapper still hauling ass around, not even using fucking planet scanner
>Pounced again
>dead
>We all regroup at the relay when it hits stage 3
>It barely lost any health, it's a Kraken
>It comes in and rapes the Trapper immediately, he's dead within seconds
>Medic keeps us both up until the Kraken tires of his presence
>Instagibs her
>Assault tells me to run away
>I throw down some turrets to help him
>It's futile
>Assault goes down
>Trapper calling us retards in chat while I try and boost away
>The Kraken god has literally no mercy for me
>Trapper says we all suck and leaves

I fucking hate pubbies holy god, the assault in the second game was pretty good but holy fuck how can you just rush away while we're telling you to slow down and then die immediately 3 fucking times upon encountering the monster and continue to tell us we suck? Kids shouldn't be allowed to have gaming PCs
>>
>>147934694
a meme just joined
>>
>>147934406
>ha ha this guy spend 8 dollars to play something he wants instead of grinding out hours & hours playing characters he doesn't want. what a loser!
Time to get a job OP
>>
>>147934494
>insulting somebody for being angry over literal no money is bad
>8 dollars is fucking expensive
I'm not calling you poor but come the fuck on, I spend the money I need on groceries and if I have 8 god damn bucks to spare I spend it.
>>
>>147934849
sadly no
>>147934946
all on fissure and lavaspit
pray lvl 1 tongue and wall are enough
and then just grandslam fissure fools
and then curse when they all just sit on high rock when you are stage 3 and desperately try to tongue one down
>>
i want to cum inside wraith
>>
>>147935120
Im just sayin its common for that to be the follow up on 4chan. I would had spent the money on extra food but im a gluton so.
>>
so
for pubs
should i get a mic or is this game like a fps warframe where mics and chat are overrated
>>
>>147935305
as with most multiplayer games and you're playing solo it's never worth it because no one will listen to you

but I guess that only applies to europe because only british and scandinavian people can speak english.
>>
File: 52983783_p0.jpg (926KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
52983783_p0.jpg
926KB, 992x1403px
>>147935258
pixiv is your friend.
>>
>>147935607
>human face
yawn
>>
>>147931441
>About to corner monster.
>Assault behind everyone gets stuck in a plant.
>Everyone else goes off to get him, leaving me alone.
>>
Who thought the kraken in its current state was OK?
>>
>>147935305
Before when you actually needed to track the monster it was worth it.

Now that you have a button that does it for you, eh who cares.
>>
>>147935529
here in italy it's pretty common to try and speak english
Germans and French are dickhead who don't even try, and will tell you to suck america's dick
>>
>>147935789

Who thought Kraken was okay to begin with?

Game should have been hunters vs player controlled wildlife
>>
>>147935261
>Have high metabolism
>Have copious amounts of food to try and gain weight
>Don't want to exercise all the time
>Just jog
>Literally cannot gain weight
I think I'm going to die soon but at least I can eat everything I want
>>
>>147936045
That's not how metabolism works.
>>
>>147934997
I feel your pain, but in a roundabout way. I'm the monster that pounces and instant downs the guy who ran far ahead of the rest of you and tried to solo dome me. Its so fucking easy, I just leave them there to be revived and get a tick. Unless there is a lazarus, in which case fuck him.
>>
>>147936135
I'm really skinny man and it's not fun. If it's not metabolism stopping me from gaining weight when I stuff my face with 3 huge ass 'merican burgers then I don't know what it is.
>>
>>147936350
You don't gain weight because you're 17 and don't do any exercise, and as a consequence, only eat about 1600 calories a day you retard. Now get the fuck out, this is an 18+ site.
>>
>>147936437
>Don't do any exercise
>I jog
>I try and just make some random protein shakes with help from some excercisefag friends
>Still no weight gain
>1600 calories
why are you so mad man
>>
>>147936437
>how much food you eat is directly related to how much you exercise
:^)
>>
>>147936601
You're just not eating enough
Energy in
Energy out
>>
>>147936601
fuck off to /fit/ this has nothing to do with evolve no one wants to read your blog you faggot.
also stop drinking your mates "proteinshake" and calling him the fag sounds like you'd gobble that shit up readily.
>>
>spider mines

The definition of unfun
>>
>>147936437
>>147936849
>samefag
>still mad
I'll stop the discussion, it is off topic.
>>
File: 1426238559307.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426238559307.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>147936849

>Hating on /fit/ ideals

/r9k/ baby detected
>>
>>147936880
The shit makes no sense either, does the spider eat you or something?
>>
>>147936880
>spider mines
w-what?
>>
>>147936880
I think I just killed you. Sorry lady with blue arm.
>>
>>147937052

the gorgon can drop spider mines that basically fuck you over because they carry you away
>>
Who from the 2nd season pass is the best to spend my points on. I'm thinking either the monster or the hijab support.
>>
>>147936880

She can only have 1 out at a time it's no big deal
>>
File: 1467997338257.png (249KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467997338257.png
249KB, 421x500px
>>147937110
>>
>>147937170
Do not get Hijab support. She's just not good right now in pubs. She's god tier out of pubs because you can abuse teleporter to get in/out of a dome but in pubs she's shit tier right now
>>
>>147937397
>playing with a Kala
>Excited cause I want to do some cool escape with her teleporter
>Monster has 2 of us down
>Kala is sitting in the middle of the open using her anti-armor thing while the monster has no armor
>Medic is begging to be picked up
>Kala is just flying around not shooting the monster, laying mines, running into her teleporter or reviving anyone, she's sitting there ignoring armor that isn't there
>Trapper ran and the monster is just barreling down on Kala
>The person playing her is probably wondering why everyone is dead or gone and why her red beam isn't doing any damage
>Friend has Kala
>Monster dies all the time or we can escape to get a full team back in
>>
>>147937623

I find it hard to get mad at people for playing a character wrong because of the fact that there's literally zero solid resources for reading up on it, it's just a playtime thing.
>>
File: 1464802886704.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464802886704.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>getting a stage one behemoth kill

You were right anon, lava bomb is obscene.
>>
File: 1467040393298.jpg (66KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1467040393298.jpg
66KB, 800x533px
Dead within a month unless they seriously tweak, desu
>>
>>147937873
Yeah, I know but I haven't played her and even I know that beam is only useful for getting behind armor. I'll wait a few days for people to settle into characters they like, I do wish they would explain character abilities better - I still have no idea what Bucket's Repair or whatever it is does.
>>
>>147938069

It resets the cooldown on special abilities I think.
>>
What in the unholy fuck are you meant to do against the Wraith

I know I'm most likely just bad but how the fuck is it fair that her decoy has a healthbar of its own and from what I can tell, does as much as fucking damage as she can? How are you meant to tell which is which in the heat of battle when they're both right on your ass? The damage is insane and I can't seem to do absolutely shit about it. If I dodge, she just jumps after me.
>>
>>147938364

Nothing until they tweak it more.

Monsters feel really overtuned at level 1 right now.
>>
The decoy can't jump or dash.

Jet boost upwards and watch it be helpless.

Also
>Did a game as kraken, dont really play kraken much
>Tried to blitz rush at start, 3 mines 1 aftershock, lay all the mines down
>They immediately dome when they see I'm at the start point
>Blast the entire hunter team, but the bucket was smart and used shield, then recharge then shield right after the mines hit
>Panic
>Manfight them anyway
>2 down, dome comes down, I fuck out of there cuz I'm out of armor
>Go get armor
>Trapper catches up with me; domes me a second time
>Throw a bunch of arc mines down on top of a cliff
>Idiot follows me up
>Once again bucket saves their entire team with shield recharge shield shenanigans
>Eventually get the bucket down, then the medic. Constantly have the mine the downed person because lol healing grenades from caira
>Trapper goes to hide in a corner, find her, kill her, win game at stage fucking 1 with multiple fights

Kraken is just ridiculous. I don't think I could have done that with any other monster, certainly not with only mines and one in aftershock.
>>
File: 1462474220024.jpg (30KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1462474220024.jpg
30KB, 600x549px
So who feels they have a back strong enough to carry a shitter like me and learn me the ropes of encircle monsters
>>
>>147938767

Stage 1 monsters are just super fucked in general at the minute, they're way too strong.
>>
>>147938767

I'm nearly level 40 with Kraken just by doing this, but it doesn't actually work against good teams. Smart people can avoid the mines at the start and can easily dodge your shitty level 1 lightning and aftershock if you try to manfight.
>>
>>147938902
Kraken is the only one I've actually tried a stage 1 blitz play with but having played gorgon, wraith, and both goliaths, I SERIOUSLY doubt you could beat a team at stage 1 with a support who isn't braindead (like the bucket constantly saving them with shields).
>>
>Join game with friend
>Our other two team members leave
>Goliath on a 5 win streak
>Oh boy time to lose
>He's way worse than the fucking AI and misses everything
>Spank his ass 2v1 while our bots go the most retarded I've ever seen them go, wandering around hundreds of meters away like proper pubs
I don't wanna know how someone that awful got a 5 winstreak. I'm pretty sure a squad of bots would've given him trouble, so that's not how he did it.
>>
Lose a game as medic some one on voice chat yells
"GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, WHERE WAS OUR FUCKING MEDIC"

Win a game as monster someone on voice chat yells
"YOU FUCKING NERD"

i might just go back to overwatch, paywall really stops people from being mad.
>>
>>147939116
>gg ez
>>
File: 1460042424223.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1460042424223.png
317KB, 796x712px
Never evolved before so I ended up dying due to not figuring out why I couldn't complete my evolution only to realize its due to me not finishing putting in that last point. It was sad seeing them just stand there and shoot me.
>>
>>147939116
>implying overshill is better
You'll get bitched to no end if you refuse to be the healbitch.

I like to go mercy then refuse to heal them and say "you demanded I play mercy, but I told you I wasn't healing anything.[/spoiler]
>>
>>147939030

I've beaten teams at stage 1 with every monster apart from Behemoth and Gorgon which I haven't tried, shit is absolutely fucked.
>>
>>147939393

It stops working when you start facing good players. Once I hit level 20 I stopped being able to do it most of the time.
>>
>>147937397
>you can abuse teleporter to get in/out of a dome
Monster can destroy the porter

Not saying it doesn't work, just that it works less effectively than shields against a good monster. Her effectiveness reminds me a lot of Laz
>>
>>147939236
water off a ducks back if someone memes on me and says gg ez, I just shrug and say whatever.

>>147939285
Good point, overwatch players can be pretty entitled. to play specific comps or just troll and say ITS JUST A GAME ECKS DEE GO PLAY COMP while we have 3 hanzos.
>>
>>147938364
Wraith a shit, but if you're right in front of the wraith when it decoys your team needs to be Q'ing the real one.

I haven't lost to a pub wraith yet because:
1) I immediately tell everyone how to escape Supernova (jet streight up)
2) I mash Q like crazy on the real wraith when he splits (the decoy glows white as it comes out and when it gets hit

It also doesn't have the damage of the real wraith and has none of the mobility, you should basically just ignore it unless it's slicing you up.
>>
File: panicking.jpg (33KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
panicking.jpg
33KB, 236x335px
>Play goliath.
>Juke for a while getting to stage 2.
>Theyre right on me after I evolve.
>Down their Hank.
>Their Lennox is using her secondary on me instead of her punch.
>Everybody is trying to revive the Hank while I'm actively guarding him.
>mfw these are the people that say monster is OP
>>
If you previously bought the game did they give you anything when it went f2p?
>>
>>147940262

all the characters unlocked iirc
>>
>>147938807
Not a carry game. 1 shitter literally brings the team down.

Don't worry though, there are plenty of mouth breathers to play with. You're having fun amirite!??!?!??! XDXDXD

Have fun with the rock paper scissors roll on who's more retarded: The hunters or the monster!
>>
i missed playing Wraith so muchhhhh
>>
>>147940262
founders get some characters for free
all that you previously owned
>>
>pubbing, somehow end up with a goliath player that must literally be retarded
>still somehow makes it to level 3, but with literally a sliver of health left
>we get his armor down, literally milliseconds from killing him
>server disconnects

I AM FUCKING MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>147939116
Don't play medic if you're a beginner, play trapper or assault.

Medic and Support are the ones that need to know how to use their abilities effectively and how to dodge. Save them for when you know what you're doing.

>>147939030
It depends. Some teams are only going to let you get an incap on a stage 1 engagement and others will take no damage at all and end up dropping the dome due to health damage on you

Of course, there are exceptions when very bad players take key roles.

One of the few monster games I played was me as Kraken vs a team with Slim as medic and Hank as support. All I had to do was avoid slim's shotgun while I slammed hank with vortex+banshee, then they stupidly tried to pick up hank and got rekt by a lightning strike. Very easy stage 1 wipe
>>
>>147940174
This is the dumb shit that makes me question some people's intelligence. Instead of focusing on damaging me when I'm guarding a corpse they all go 1 by 1 like retards to the downed player and try to revive him even tho I'm literally sitting on their fucking location throwing rocks or lightning strikes at it. Just let the guy die, it's not worth it. Run and regroup for the next fight or at least try to damage me instead of player whack'a'mole around your team-mates.
>>
Guys
is it a sin to pick Bucket?
>>
>>147940728
Not anymore now that his UAV has been replaced by an ability that reduces the team's cooldowns
>>
File: mmm.jpg (106KB, 980x400px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
106KB, 980x400px
>tfw im not trapped in here with you, you're trapped in here with me

anyone else love it when the dome drops as monster?
>>
>>147940330
>>147940412
>for free

OH SO YOU MEAN YOU GET THE CHARACTERS YOU FUCKING PAID FOR ANYWAY?

Every time someone says "oh, if you own the game you'll get them for free" as if it's some fucking generous gesture of Turtle Rock. You PAID for them. It's to be expected that you own them, otherwise they literally scammed you out of the money and the content that was promised for that money.

The real answer to "what do I get for free?" is: "a couple of shitty skins and silver keys"
>>
>>147940869
oh dont be such a doo doo head
>>
>>147940857
I love it when the enemy team clearly thinks they are superior because I engaged them in a stage 1 fight on a monster with a weak stage 1 and they get fucking wrecked because they get divided within their own arena because they think an arena fight only consists out of chasing the monster, not actually trying to not get split up into some corner and raped behind a rock.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-09+at+07.26.19).jpg (363KB, 1779x851px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-09+at+07.26.19).jpg
363KB, 1779x851px
I finally fucking did it.

Now my autism can rest.
>>
>>147940857
wait
why does a monster have such sexy hips
>>
>>147941154
I wonder if I can maintain my 100% winrate with Kraken all the way to 40. I'm currently level 22
>>
>>147941154
A-anon what the fuck
>They took my elite skins away from me and now I have to get them back
I mad
>>
>>147941180
her breast bounce just so you know
>>
>>147941262
With pubs, anything can happen. You just have to believe.
>>
>>147941262
monsters vs monsters when?
>>
File: 1410474744415.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1410474744415.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>147941332
>>
File: 1459914021170.png (167KB, 365x351px) Image search: [Google]
1459914021170.png
167KB, 365x351px
So either I'm amazing as monster, the monster is OP or the people I've played with are retarded. I haven't even played monster much.

>Run around as Goliath eating
>Get to stage 2 while getting shot at from afar every once in a while
>Get domed
>Kill 3 people in less then a minute
>Chase after a running medic when the dome goes down
>Light them on fire and win

I've had two monster matches almost in a row where I killed everyone in like 5 minutes.

Is this common?
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-09+at+07.32.44).jpg (423KB, 1797x695px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-09+at+07.32.44).jpg
423KB, 1797x695px
>>147941154

Not sure I like this. The Elite skin looks way cooler imo.
>>
Wraith keeps wiping my team

help
>>
>>147941154
How? I suck as monster what build do you do?
>>
>>147941950
play sunny as support with a regular val for medic
>>
>>147928679
just understand you are going to lose A LOT at the beginning. When you learn the game and understand the strategy and tactical play involved you can shit stomp anything.
>>
>>147941812
>PRIME
>NOT ELITE
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>147940857

>What the fuck is it me or does the wraith have tits?
>>
File: me in this pic.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
me in this pic.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>147940857
imagine being the guy who gets to autopsy her
>>
>>147942009

Pick Kraken
Put 1 point in everything
Ability cooldown reduction perks
Go eat the closest wildlife at the start for armour
Rush back to spawn and plant 3 banshee mines in the same place.
Use aftershock right before they land on top of you.
Support will land first and eat all 3 mines, aftershock and vortex will down him.
Stay in the air and destroy them. Keep spamming banshee mines, vortexes and lightning arcs. Land on top of them and use aftershock when they're out of jetpack fuel.
If you can't end the game at this point, just focus on downing them, flying away, armouring up and repeating the process. A hunter that's been downed twice cannot survive long against a Kraken.

Hardest part is aiming lightning arc and aftershock, but you're unstoppable if you can do that. Don't underestimate your left click in the air, it does 135 damage a hit and is spammable as fuck. Spam it on whoever you're targetting, and use it to prevent hunters from reviving teammates.
>>
>all those people wanting to fuck a xeno
Hersey.
>>
>>147942062
nvm I got to play medic and I outheal it's DPS

our medics were shit
>>
File: 4618919454971.png (662KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4618919454971.png
662KB, 1400x1200px
>>147942738

Tell me about it
>>
>>147942367

You get Elite at level 35. Prime is the level 40 reward.
>>
are any of the new hunters good?
>>
>>147942989

Lennox is a MUST sometimes.

Tovald is alright

Sunny is hank lite

Jack alright I guess kinda sucks since his satellite is useless now

Crow is ehhh
>>
I hate Rogue Val
>>
>>147942876
Thank fucking god.
>>
File: 545451545154.jpg (49KB, 493x828px) Image search: [Google]
545451545154.jpg
49KB, 493x828px
https://www.reddit.com/r/EvolveGame/comments/4rzohb/psa_remember_that_this_right_now_is_the_beta/

https://www.reddit.com/r/EvolveGame/comments/4s10zy/i_did_the_math_of_how_much_the_founders_are/

>the shills are back

I like the game but FUCK
>>
reminder that the only way to improve as a medic is to take the losses as learning experiences that will eventually build out for wins

keep playing the character you like and you will get better with them

t.Monster
>>
3 star hunter/5 star silver monster

this is the worst fucking evolve patch EVER

so fucking nigger garbage

>roaching is even worse than before
>impossible to fucking kill anyone
>unless you are kraken

shit game

holy shit tis so fucking garbage I wish whoever had a hand in designing gets fucking shot
>>
why did they remove the ability for the monster to sneak?
>>
it's there, it's ctrl for me

hide tho? i dont think wraith goes invis anymore when decoying out of combat.
>>
>>147943551
i can't care
you get dlc characters for free by playing like 2 days
i dont got anything to complain
>>
File: 1467778735615.jpg (14KB, 252x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467778735615.jpg
14KB, 252x250px
>6500 for a lame spider

i shouldve just went with monster perks...
>>
>>147944049

Are you joking? Gorgon is strong as fuck.
>>
File: 1422182745198.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1422182745198.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>have 35 game win streak
>loading screen finishes on new match
>game just fucking closes itself
>not even a crash message
>just fucking closes
>go back in
>counts as loss

HOW ABOUT YOU CUNTS ALLOW ME TO REJOIN THE GAME FOR FUCKS SAKE. THERE IS A FUCKING REASON GAMES HAVE RECONNECT FEATURES IF YOUR WINSTREAKS CAN BE BROKEN BECAUSE THE PIECE OF SHIT GAME ISN'T STABLE ENOUGH
>>
File: 1436547141335.jpg (52KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1436547141335.jpg
52KB, 454x453px
>>147943631
Are you me?

>play goliath on oil
>bucket/rogue val/parnell/crow
>completely on top of me all game
>can barely eat anything
>always slowed
>cant fucking get anyone to under 80% because of shield and health spam
>cant hit anyone because of le roach up and down cliff
>hit stage 2
>no fucking difference
>smash/run/heavy/fire
>80% life

>play kraken
>run everyone the fuck over
>>
I already hate Ciara players, they never fucking heal.
>>
>>147944332
>I'm a shitter who can't aim my rock throw: The Post
>>
>>147944420
They really should make shit posting a death sentence.
>>
>>147944117
does the web bring down hunters flying?

how do i use his ult properly?

at the moment i like wraith better, i had the game when it came out. first time trying the spiderman
>>
i think a problem right now is that the game doesn't reward you enough if you:

>Save team mates from the environment
>revive team mates
>Get acurate q's on the monster.

or via how much damage or healing or ect you've done. what do you lads think?
>>
File: 1466295662257.jpg (112KB, 1010x758px) Image search: [Google]
1466295662257.jpg
112KB, 1010x758px
>>147944420
>rock throw down
>lvl 3 smash/dash focus and the character is at 80% life thanks to bucket CD reduction shields and rogue val heal

yeah ok shitter. you probably think monsters are strong, only kraken is viable. Hunters are too overpowered.
>>
>>147944672
No.

I think hunter players are mostly retarded. Only once in a blue moon will you encounter a bucket who knows what they're doing or a premade. I faced off against one as Kraken and still won though because Kraken is just ridiculous.
>>
>>147944567

Spider trap and acid spit do fuck tons of damage on a low cd. Max them and spam them.

Web lowers their jetpack fuel so they can't jump away.

Don't use mimic.

But you're right, Wraith is OP as fuck at present.
>>
how do you guys play Wraith?
>>
File: 1467412032163.png (574KB, 747x440px) Image search: [Google]
1467412032163.png
574KB, 747x440px
>team drops a shit dome on a stage 3 monster instead of just beelining for the power relay

this game will die only because pub hunters are fucking knuckledraggers
>>
The last 2000 gold to Wraith is killing me
>>
>>147945235
>
>>147930789

Is the optimal way to play in my, experienced, opinion.
>>
File: 20160709141054_1.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160709141054_1.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
Oh GOD.
>>
File: diddle.jpg (26KB, 607x567px) Image search: [Google]
diddle.jpg
26KB, 607x567px
>>147914418
>>
So I bought Torvald, and now my damage output is way lower than it was as Markov. How do I play Torvald properly?
>>
>>147945451
>12.9k key
Just buy something already.
>>
>[Monster] is on a 5+ winning streak
>[Hunters] won last round/nothing
>Esc > Quit
>WOOOOOW you can't do that I'm locking you out for 60 seconds, fuckface
>Listen to some musak while it wears down

I'm not that autistic, I recognize a stacked match when I see one
>>
>>147945235
i like sneaking around eating while also being surprisingly close to the hunters just in case i can pounce or even start stage 1 fight after a few meals
>>
File: 1466755064492.jpg (94KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1466755064492.jpg
94KB, 600x709px
So does this game have the same problem Natural Selection 2 had where the game is so heavily stacked against newer players that they get fed up with getting raped by veterans over and over and the game dies due to lack of population?
>>
>>147945451
gg ez
>>
>win a game as Kraken
>dont get the random box thing I don't even know how to open
???
>>
>>147945647

altf4 skips the wait time friend
>>
>>147945696
game was surprisingly good at match making as levels grew.

around higher levels monsters are considered too weak while hunters are overpowered

low levels monsters are considered op while hunters are called weak
>>
>>147945783
Its not a box as in an item. Its a random amount of keys. In the BOX. That has KEYS.
>>
>>147945519
torvald has pretty much no damage after they cut his mortars damage by 60% and made them 300% slower. his main form of damage is supposed to now be his "Shotgun" for some stupid fucking reason.
>>
Has anyone deciphered what the fuck those box things you get from challenges are yet?
>>
>>147945783
>>147945908

Box auto-opens, you don't get to see the reward but it's usually either a free perk or dosh (miserable amounts of it)

Guess they didn't see that one through

>>147945825

Relaunching the game might be faster than returning to menu, will have to see
>>
>>147945604
I don't know what to buy, though. I wish the client had a database where you could see what the skills of everybody is without having to look at it over the loading screen in the five seconds it takes to load in the game.
>>
>>147903343
>bought the game on Day 1
>my favourite mode was Evacuation
>got bored after 2-3 months
>come back for stage 2
>Evacuation is gone
>Have to play legacy mode that no one plays and that weighs 40GB if I want to play it again

fml

At least I get to hear HEALING IS PASSIBLE once more.
>>
just fought a behemoth his Armour was constantly reneging what the fuck?
>>
>>147946224
Did you have a Kala on your team? Her ability drains armor super fast, but it regens right back as soon as she takes it off.
>>
>>147945647
I've quit like 15 matches, haven't gotten a single lock out.
>>
>>147946189
Also Assault that I never played is now my favourite class.

Mecha Grandma for the win.
>>
>>147946063
Yeah its dumb as shit.

Just wiki it though
>>
How do I git gud with Kraken?
I'm mediocre with him which is enough to win against noobs without any problems, but I'm slowly facing fairly good hunters.
Still lost only one match out of 20.
>>
>>147946310
I had SPEED BOOST LADY, i thought the guy just had some stupid strong ability/perk
>>
>>147945696
Essentially....yes.

If you have a brain in your head and aren't COMPLETELY retarded, you can do well even if new.

But most people are useless, imbecile shitters who can't learn anything to save their lives.

I've never played the game before F2P and I was stomping morons within an hour, after maybe two matches. Its really not that fucking hard.
>>
>>147946504
>speed boost lady
You mean Ciara or whoever? Kala's a support, lad.
>>
>One of TRS dev confirmed that the Wraith balancing is coming in next update.

Happening
>>
>>147946189
On that note, when are we getting the other game modes back?
>>
File: pacha.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pacha.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>147946346
>cabot damage amping
>val actually put a weak point on the monster
>monster is new so he NEVER hits the assault
>mfw 4x plasma lancing over and over on this poor goliath
>>
>>147946539

The issue is you're playing monster

Hunters require 4 people with a head on their shoulders and monster requires 1

expecting 4 random f2p shitters to be competent doesn't work
>>
File: IMG_20160706_184353.jpg (28KB, 338x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_184353.jpg
28KB, 338x312px
>put 20 hours into the original beta for evolve
>never touched it again
>try it now and I'm smashing babby hunters left and right, every strat is still valid
>>
why the fuck did they buff daisy holy shit fuck OFF
>>
>>147946752

They made monsters massively overpowered compared to the old Stage 1

Engaging near immediately is a perfectly valid tactic and as long as you focus the Medic down and then prevent their team from reviving him you're going to win
>>
>>147946974
it would be fun if there was more than hank to defend medics
>>
>>147946504
No, Kala is the special snowflake monster girl
>>
>>147946662
>>147947134
My bad guys.
i was support i was hank.
>>
File: 1464835926287.jpg (130KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1464835926287.jpg
130KB, 525x809px
>>147946974
>go gorgon
>2 web 2 acid spray
>wait under drop ship
>hit all four hunters at once
>"On a 12 game win streak!"
>>
>>147946974
I just don't get it, the monster being weaker at stage 1 worked fine since there wasn't a fucking mapwide scan every 2 minutes to highlight where they are
>>
Did they really remove mountains/hills/caves from the map? Also why are there only four maps, what happened to the others?
>>
>>147947105
>>147947270

At this point, I'm starting to believe they should have done the exact opposite of what is currently used

>2 perks at Stage 1
>3 perks at Stage 2
>4 perks at Stage 3

Make planetary scan cooldown 30s to punish hunters more for falling for fake-outs and fucking up pincers

Going to Stage 3 should be a game-ender, not a huge waste of time

>>147947363

Cooldown is 20s, not 2 minutes
>>
>>147947134
>I AM THE NIGHTMARE BEHIND YOUR EYES
>I HAD TO DO THIS, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
>WE MUST STOP THE THREAT! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!

Its like someone in design really wanted to make a badass character but ended up failing miserably.
>>
HOW TO MAKE THE GAME ACTUALLY FUN:

Make the Stage 1 monster a lot weaker

Significantly increase the cooldown on the global scanner

y/n
>>
>>147946539
>play hunter
>played since alpha and beta so I have a boatload of experience with the game
>tell them that we shouldn't just fucking follow the trails, we should try to predict the path of the monster and cut it off in 2 man teams
>some retarded starts an argument that all 4 players should stick together and that he "also played since beta"

idiots like that make me lose my patience with this game.
>>
File: 1467342443955.jpg (93KB, 655x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467342443955.jpg
93KB, 655x800px
>want to be medic for a mission
>someone else gets medic
>choose meteor goliath and fire breath them all to death starting with the medic

GG
>>
>>147947536

That's the most sensible way to do it

Give Trappers actually interesting abilities to put them back on track if the monster is hiding its prints, not just "pulse the map every 20 seconds like it's COD"
>>
>>147946974
>monster location is known at all times and anyone and their mom can trap it
>forced to make stage 1 monsters able to put on a fight because of this
>people will defend this because it's just like their cawadoody and they don't have to hunt the monster as hunter/stealth and play mindgames as the monster

God I miss the days back when doming the monster Stage 1 meant something.
>>
>3 of us dead
>Monster doesn't see the last dude
>Ship is about to drop
>Last dude walks out right in sight and gets killed

Great
>>
>>147946675

I want to buy Wraith but I don't want to buy something that gets gutted ;_;
>>
>>147947906
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>147947467
or is it meant to look like desperate scientist who is not even sure herself it was a good idea?
>>
>>147947384
Game has been dumbed down as much as possible to appeal to "a wider audience". Casuals can't handle games that last more than 5 minutes so you can't let the monster stealth around.
>>
Do I buy Gorgon or save up for Wraith?
>>
File: 1406726969002.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1406726969002.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>huge messy fight at stage 3
>monster has almost no hp left, only 2 of hunters alive
>monster jumps away in panic
>mfw the medic decides to chase the monster that already has some armor up while people are still 40 seconds away from respawning
>>
>>147948137
Gorgon is more fun.
>>
>>147947906
>3 of us dead
>Teleporter down 2 feet away
>Abe bum rushes the monster and unloads into its face
>Goliath just grabs him and tosses him away like he's nothing
>He IS nothing
>>
>>147903343
do monster fucking die or not? how many shotguns bullets I have to put on niggas?
>>
>>147948137
Gorgon, wraiths balance changes might ruin her.
>>
>Monster kills two of us
>Remaining hunters still try to kill it even though it still has its armor
>We lose

every time
>>
>>147947981
I'm all for that but her conversations with the other hunters are really forced.
>>
>>147948440
A lot
They are raid bosses, not chumps
>>
>>147948546
I dunno
She is half monster
is it not supposed to make people bit eerie about it
>>
>>147948137
Gorgon is a lot of fun, and pretty balanced
>Fly around the dome
>Spit out a spider every 2 seconds
>Spit acid everywhere
>Slow them with a huge ass web
>Still have a hard fight because you got matched with decent people who don't just scatter when they see you

My favorite meme as Gorgon is putting a spider on a downed guy and seeing 2 people bum rush that downed person as if I'm not coating the entire area around him in acid. What goes through peoples brains when they do this?
>>
so
i had this trapper
who didn't trap
he was there
spamming his shotgun
we lost because he didn't use the tracking darts and the shitter went in stage 3
passive aggressive chat is the only way?
>>
While I enjoy solo-queueing for the most part (I get competent teams sometimes) this is NOT a game to play with unskilled IRL friends.

>Hunters always lose because bad monster>bad hunters every time
>It's not fun to stomp every match as monster either
>>
>>147948546
Hey most of the hunters call her out of her insanity
Lennox is probably the best
"you're nothing but a petri dish"
>>
>wraith
>4 hunters fight me to the very end on first dome stage 1
>manage to keep my shield up and get stage 2
>dome ends
>zoop out and plan my next move
>2nd dome i manage to kill their whole team

man most intense hunters yet they had like 8 win steaks
>>
>>147948137

I like Gorgon, but I wish I bought Wraith because the rate you get keys really slows down later so I wish I got the more expensive monster out of the way first. You should know that Gorgon's Mimic ability is not worth putting any points in currently, it's an alright ability but it just doesn't fit with how the game is played right now.
>>
>join lobby
>guy with annoying voice starts talking
>ask how to mute people
>instantly they verbally gank up on me
>about how voice chat is important in a team game

a team game where hearing ambient noises is important, and important informations can be relayed by pings or paying attention

>you must be fun at parties

if you're gonna suck at video games why don't you go to parties instead? If I went to parties I wouldn't be playing video games.
>>
File: 1467205865624.gif (506KB, 273x335px) Image search: [Google]
1467205865624.gif
506KB, 273x335px
>>147948981
I still cant believe they buffed gorgon.

Then again i still cant believe they havent nerfed kraken.
>>
>>147949426
it needs a self detonate button honestly
>>
>>147949454
They buffed her? Mimic is entirely useless as of right now, and I just take web because of how useless mimic is.
>>
>>147946675
>>147947920
WHAT WILL I GET A REFUND?
>>
>>147946675
PLASSE MPNOOO SHES THE ONLY REASON WHY IM PLAYING THIS DUMB GAME AGAIN
>>
>>147949565
Mimic was useless before. Who the fuck went mimic?
>>
>>147949554
Press 4 again to blow it up
>>
>>147949554
It has one
>>
File: 494618549846491.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
494618549846491.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>monster who ignore assault
>>
>>147949554
>>
>>147945519
You switch back to hyde or blitz markov
>>
Do I start 2 rock 2 slam on goliath for the meme stage 1?
>>
Guys gorgon or kraken
>>
>>147950040

>Going after Assault

Killing the Medic wins game
>>
>>147950190
Put at least 1 in charge and slam every time or you won't be able to run away when the hunters go cawadoody on you with their meme scanner. (Basically the entire game)
>>
>>147950203
WRAITH
>>
>>147950493
i dont want to be that guy
>>
>>147950190
No.

2 charge 2 leap for stage 1 so you have mobility and can shotgun hunters if forced to fight

At stage 2 dump 3 points into rock throw and get ready for the slam jam
>>
>>147948981
>read your post
>immediately after I have my first game against Gorgon
>we win

Thanks bro
>>
File: what the fug.png (57KB, 209x244px) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
57KB, 209x244px
>>147903786
>see this
>decide to try a similar thing as goliath
>completely fuck it up, get caught three times at level 1 losing over half my health
>still manage to farm up to level 3 and win the game
>mfw
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-24+at+08.21.23).jpg (122KB, 426x727px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-24+at+08.21.23).jpg
122KB, 426x727px
>get matched into a 4 man premade
>they're clearly using voice to communicate
>don't even need stage 2 to prank them into oblivion
>>
>>147950203
Kraken is pretty OP right now, I keep putting up very hard fights just letting Hyde flamethrower me while I kraken mine spam and aftershock all the time

Gorgon is really fucking fun to play but I personally only really use acid spit and her spider trap, I guess I'm shitty because I can't see a use for web trap or whatever it is.
>>
>>147950040
>ignoring the guy who has damage mitigation and is going to be healed the entire game

sounds about right
>>
>>147950650
the important thing to do as gorgon is have fun

>>147950780
anon this is a christian imageboard
>>
just got 5.5k
should i get Maggie or wait till 8k for Waste?
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-04+at+10.52.56).jpg (80KB, 454x378px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-04+at+10.52.56).jpg
80KB, 454x378px
>>147950993
Sorry anon
>>
>buy wraith
>abduct medics all day

it's so easy to just fuck a medic with abduction.
I don't even touch memenova and decoy while being stupid strong because it kills people unintentionally i rarely use.
>>
>>147951006
WAGGIE IS FUCKING DOG SHIT DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY REE DONT DO IT ANON SHE DOES FUCKALL DAMAGE STOP STOP STOP
>>
File: 1466531978975.jpg (13KB, 305x385px) Image search: [Google]
1466531978975.jpg
13KB, 305x385px
>>147950861
>make assault pop the shield
>immediately drop him and run after medic, preferably wounding anyone else in the process
>soon as you hear the assault yell his shield is gone turn around and drop his wounded ass because the medic cant heal him while youre on their ass and the assault has to stick to your butt to do damage.
>the hunters damage percentage has now dropped by 60%+ and you cant camp the body without repercussion

Not even the other anon
>>
How do we know what will be the next rotation?
>>
>Tfw you have to play hunter to complete more hidden challenges because your credit earnings have slowed to a crawl

I just wanted to monster forever, fuck
>>
>>147951159
calm down
tell me someone that costs 5.5k and who is not dogshit
>>
>>147951279
>having to give up my 7 game win streak to play hunter
pure hell
>>
whats the easiest way of getting parnell?
because 8000 silver keys is way fucking too much
>>
>>147951338
Crow is a very good trapper.

>>147951376
>12 game winstreak
>game CTD's
Im still upset.
>>
>>147951338
Lennox is bretty nice if you get used to her
I'm not sure who costs what, I own everything minus some t5 people.

Slim, Val and Rogue Val are nice medics, as is Caira but I still see people fuck her up somehow

Parnell is pretty bad as far as assault goes right now since they nerfed him, Blitz Markov is fun

Sunny is a solid pick as support, as is Hank, Bucket is semi-solid

Abe is a pretty damn good Trapper, Maggie is good for annoying the hell out of a monster that likes to keep on the move, Griffin is the same story as Maggie but he's pretty cool since he has those sound spikes

Everyone else I dunno
>>
Grandma feels like playing a Monster, I love her.
>>
best thing to upgrade?
>>
>tfw I'm like the only player in the world to play Lazarus

n-not like I care, I win every time anyway.
>>
>>147951835
jetpack is love, jetpack is life

monster? literally doesn't matter. OP as fuck right now
>>
>>147951835
If youre playing assault you need the damage perks.

Caira/griffin Love reload

generally though you cant go wrong with jetpacks

>>147951875
>a lazarus that revives people with a strike

Literally why
>>
>>147951550
>>147951528
what about jack
>>
>>147951875

The problem with Lazarus is that you literally become a number one target, stealth is hard to understand if you're new, and if you get downed the monster will literally see your body through because he doesn't want you around

Since the F2Ps are retarded and don't understand the concept of "help the Medic", Lazarus is a massive coin flip
>>
>>147951989

Jack got cucked since everyone has his satellite now
>>
HEALING IS POSSIBLE

>>147952048
which is why you have to use your cloak judiciously.
>>
>>147952086
he still has repulsor which is still very strong
>>
>>147951989
I've never played him, ever. His ability is the same thing as the tracking satellite, so I don't see how he has a lot of usefulness.
>>
>>147952162
Actually I believe they reworked his ability. I think it's kinda like Griffin's spikes except they deal damage.
>>
File: 112307713.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
112307713.png
51KB, 657x527px
I like to play as medic but I've noticed that monsters tend to go for the medics first and foremost, ignoring everyone else, which usually end with me dying first.

What are some medics that can hold their own against the monster or just hide very well?
>>
is behemoth op why cant i buy him?
>>
>>147952304

Literally hide

Pubs are retarded and will let you get focused down because they're just happy they get to cawadoody the monster without getting attacked

If your jetpack runs out, you're fucked
>>
>>147952304
In my experince any medic who is good with a jetback will live longer, I'm constantly trying to fuck medics. Goliath is slow so save jet back stuff for jukes, Gorgon will just try to acid spam so you're okay, behemoth his tounge grab is pretty shit. Kraken and wraith you're dead so don't even bother desu. only a good support or trapper can save you at that point.
>>
File: 1467824058949.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1467824058949.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>tfw you shit all over the enemy team as a Stage 1 Goliath
People literally cannot deal with me when going for Charge, Leap Smash, and Fire Breath . I've won every game so far as the monster by just picking those and taking the perks that boost feeding time and movement speed.
>>
>>147951473
Don't. He's the worst assault in the game currently.
>>
>>147952304
>What are some medics that can hold their own against the monster or just hide very well?

Lazarus, my man
>>
>>147952304
Caira.

Speed boost so you can preserve your jetpack and your heal grenades heal you
>>
>>147952304
I tend to survive a little bit longer as Slim. I keep spamming my left click and 4 and I stay alive long enough for assault or support to piss him off enough by tanking shots for me for him to fuck off.
>>
>>147952405
How do you protect the medic as an Assault?
>>
>>147941154
What perks are you running?

What is your lvl1/2/3 build?
>>
>>147952734
>saying that when torvald exists
funny
>>
>>147951225
This is your logic that you just typed, read it again

>go after assault until his shield pops
>switch to medic
>switch back to assault once shield drops
>medic cant heal him because youre actually attacking the medic instead
>the assault isnt allowed to dodge while youre attacking him
>he also isnt get healed because youre attacking him while simultaneously attacking the medic

ok buddy
>>
>>147952876
Not the assaults job.

At best you use your shield and jetpack infront of abducts/rocks.

All assault is supposed to do is cowadooty the monster. Trapper disables and support shields/boosts/etc
>>
File: 1377468217342.jpg (122KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1377468217342.jpg
122KB, 1024x576px
Who else plays with their food?

Back in beta, I used to sneak around and observe the hunters, just for kicks.

Nowadays, when they force the battle and I'm not 3 yet, I tend to kill off three of them and leave last one alone, then go for more food, just so we can have a hueg monster showdown.

I had hunters catch me at stage 1 and still they get blown to shit, but I don't like killing them right away, because that'd be anticlimactic.
>>
File: selfloathing.jpg (456KB, 1673x2193px) Image search: [Google]
selfloathing.jpg
456KB, 1673x2193px
>first 2 buys were emet and the viking assault
fucking kill me i will never get those SKs back and now i get them so slow
>>
>>147952876

Ever heard about the concept of "body blocking ?"

You have a fucking personal shield
>>
>>147953034
it's better for your goy coins too
>>
>>147953034
is she gonna get raped
>>
>>147952918
Wound assault

Chase medic so he doesnt heal assault

When his shield goes down kill him because he doesnt have the hp to eat the burst

Win video game
>>
>>147953192
conversely, kill the medic and proceed to smash the rest of the team in 12 seconds.
>>
>>147953192
I always kill the assault last

>Meme all over medic
>kill whoever goes to revive medic
>Dome drops leave

repeat

>medic now has half the hp of everyone else
>cannot be revived
>he dies first
>everyone else just goes ahh fuck.
>>
>>147953293
You take more damage that way. You will of course -eventually- get the guy youre chasing but if you spend the entire time eating the assaults damage while support and trapper shit on you if you dont close the game youve lost.

Theres a time and a place for focusing my dude.
>>
File: 20160709153920_1.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160709153920_1.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
>>147953046
THEY LAUGHED AT ME FOR HOARDING
WHO LAUGHS NOW
I have no idea who to buy help.
>>
>>147952913
torvalds shrapnel pairs amazing with slim and hanks since it increases their dps by a large amount, and the mortars help you discourage the focus of slim, even if their damage is toned way down.

Parnell without his movement or reload speed on SS is pretty much a damage oriented trapper without any cc.
>>
>>147953489

hunters

perks are dogshit
>>
>>147953090
I guess? Kinda difficult to do with certain monsters.
>>
>>147953489
Well
Dont but wraith or kraken, they're probably going to get nerfed.
>>
>>147953553
>who to buy
>who
>>
File: 1423118125390.gif (461KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1423118125390.gif
461KB, 250x188px
>>147953117
It's a chryssalid, what do you think?

he'll lay eggs in her too
>>
>>147953553

cooldown reduction and reload speed are nice to have on hank desu
>>
>>147953486
trading 5 bars of health for 2 strikes on the support or medic is worth it.
>>
>>147953601
Anon, krakens needed nerds since the games been released. Its never happened.
>>
>>147953486
Maybe in some very high echelon of the game, but for your average matchmaking you don't need to put this much thought into the game.
>>
Guys any Goliath tips, teams keep catching me and fucking me up.
>>
>>147952304
I play Val and end up just alternating from perching from the tallest rock to jumping down and slaming on some tranqs and sniper shots before jetpacking around the corner and back up.
>>
>>147953751
Never EVER get fire breath, angle your jumps for maximum distance, eat on the go, you should never stop moving in this iteration of the game.
>>
ALL of you fucken retards that cry about the monster being overpowered, shut the fuck up. I'm constantly running into hunters who have half a brain and they keep fucking me. If you split up into 2 the monster will never win. NEVER. In fact TR are so worried about the game being too boring that the hunters are overpowered as fuck.

As the Goliath you will lose too much health at level 1 (maybe 2), to ever recover the rest of the game. Actually the main problem is the trapper with the track dart. Not only can you get cornered by competent hunters early on, get domed by any of the 4, AND have a global scanner that tells you where the monster is every 20 seconds, but if you have the fucken track dart you will never lose the monster.

I've managed to buy myself time by juking all this bullshit but then the fucken global scanner keeps all the pressure back up. I'm not a pro level Goliath player but goddamn there's no way hunters are balanced.

Of course this is ignoring the other Monsters which are unbalanced
>>
>>147953751
Traversal regend and movement speed

If you can climb before you jump so you get more distance out of a single charge

Flamethrower stuns food so you can flame a group from range without stopping your movement and can eat everything without chasing or moving between corpses

use leapsmash or charge when your traversal is recharging to go even faster

>>147953694
Ive played 300 hours my dude. This is what ive learned.

>>147953915
>never get flame breath

Loving every laugh.
>>
>>147953915
While I agree fire breath is dogshit for fighting, just one point in it helps speed up farming. But you should never get more than one point in it, yeah.
>>
how close do hunters have to be to hear me use my smell ability?
>>
how do you open those crates? or do you just get the contents automatically? i got two so far and can't find any way to open them and never got any notification of what i got from them
>>
>>147952732
I use Meteor Goliath and max out fire breath and lvl 1 one Leap Smash.

It's an easy medic killer even if the trapper is on point and locks me down for a few seconds.
>>
>>147953751
One point into everything, it's all about cooldowns bby.

Leap and charge out, eat everything, use 1 and 2 to kill wildlife faster.

If you encounter larger food, scorch.

At this point, either you will be able to evolve or they will catch you, but you'll have full armor, so you can pretty much kill them right there if you're smart, or at least down a couple and run away.
>>
>Abe has perma slows, good damage, infinite tracking
>Crow has perma slows, good damage, area scan
>Jack has shit damage, shit ability, and ability negation every 10 seconds
>Maggie has good tracking, meh damage, and traps that get broken accidentally 90% of the time
>havent played Griffin

Literally no point in ever playing maggie, waggie, jack and maybe griffin.
Wraith just using an ability breaks the hook in every direction and monsters break them accidentally 90% of the time anyway
>>
>>147954005
That's what I'm saying mate, you're 300 hours in and most likely not handling the average Armenian 13 year old that's forming the bulk of the player base. It's not worth putting that much thought into a quickplay match that could be won much easier.
>>
>>147954105
>haven't played Griffin.
He's only simultaneously the most famous, handsome, and manly character in the entire game. Come on, anon.
>>
>>147954105

>not playing Griffin

even if your teams shit if you face some Goliath who thinks hes top shit just use your harpoon gun.
>>
>>147954105
Griffin is excellent so long as you never piss off the monster because once he starts focusing you, you lose your ability to CC him.

His spears are horribly annoying and its the only way to on demand prevent the monster from killing your teamates.

he requires more fancy footwork than other trappers but hes a lot of fun
>>
>>147903343
New Thread! Get in here!

>>147947485
>>
File: 1458357206590.gif (951KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1458357206590.gif
951KB, 353x353px
>>147953619
>>
>>147954327
wrong thread mate
>>
>>147954327
Are you fucking retarded or something
>>
>>147954105
a griffin that knows exactly what he's doing is more horrifying than anything else. Abe may make it harder for you to get that medic/support, but Griffin will flat out STOP you from getting to them, and if they have a sunny who is also on point, anything other than a kraken is, to quote lennox, "Absolutely fucked"
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>147954327
I think you're in the wrong general, anon.
>>
>>147953985

when people say monsters are unbalanced what they mean to say is kraken, wraith and (to a lesser degree) gorgon are a bit overbearing to deal with

goliaths even when I lose are fun to fight

fighting even a half decent kraken, wraith or gorgon is absolutely unfun
>>
>>147954429
calm down, people make mistakes all the time
>>
>>147903343
>>147954327
Whenever someone makes a new thread include the steam group so we can get non-retard groups going

>>
>>147953915
>Never EVER get fire breath
anon we're supposed to be helping him

>>147953751
at least 1 in fire breath, it does solid damage and you need to use its quick cooldown to kill wildlife and eat and then fuck off, slowing down to hit them may seem pretty inconsequential but it really isn't.
>>
File: goliath laughing.jpg (163KB, 357x325px) Image search: [Google]
goliath laughing.jpg
163KB, 357x325px
>>147954574
>Expecting 4chan groups to not be retarded.
>>
Okay fuck Wraith holy shit

If you're playing Medic and the monster picks Wraith you're just fucked, there is absolutely nothing I can do about this shit

It's so fucking disorienting having two bright as fuck cunts spazzing out in my face. What the fuck am I meant to do about that? Flying upwards barely even helps here, I can't fucking SEE anything.
>>
>>147954518
STAY AWAY FROM MY GORGON
>>
>>147954041
anyone
>>
File: mercy3.jpg (119KB, 1024x1357px) Image search: [Google]
mercy3.jpg
119KB, 1024x1357px
>>147954574
Is that for pubstomping randoms or is it inhouses?
>>
>>147954856
The crates are just a random (usually shitty) amount of keys. Its not very well clarified, but if you get one at the end of the match you'll see the bonus when it tallies your total keys that match.
>>
>>147954856
see
>>147945867
>>147946039
>>
>>147954045
I should try out Meteor Goliath, the constant DoT effect for each attack sounds interesting.
>>
>>147954991
>>147954992
that's dumb
>>
wraith is best monster
>>
File: intelligent mexican girl.jpg (55KB, 625x430px) Image search: [Google]
intelligent mexican girl.jpg
55KB, 625x430px
>>147954905
Its whatever we make it to be, lad.
>>147955000
Its not that great. He gets the DoT effect but his burst suffers, and Dot damage for monster is shit anyway because support shield pretty much negates all of it and then some.
>>
>>147954758

my only real complaint is the spider mines come out far too quickly
>>
>>147954228
>>147954271
>>147954321
>>147954437
Shiiiiettt

Time to buy griffin then
>>
>>147955167
Oh really? That sucks, seemed like it could have been useful for softening others up while you focus someone. Guess I'll just stick with my main alien gorilla.
>>
File: griffin_beauty.jpg (283KB, 840x1184px) Image search: [Google]
griffin_beauty.jpg
283KB, 840x1184px
>>147955218
Look at this face and tell me it is not the most glorious face in all the game. I dare you.
>>
>>147955384
He has good banter
>>
>>147955369
Anon you replied to.
Having said that, I will say that I have seen more meteor goliaths shit on terrible hunters more than any other monster. It boils down to how retarded are the people you're facing.
>>
>>147954905
I'm the person who runs it & if we get enough people I'd like to have a set time to do pubstomping & another time to do in-houses
>>
>planet scan
>planet scan
>planet scan
>you have been slowed
>you have been harpooned
>you have been slowed
>planet scan
>you have been slowed
I remember when it was a game about hunting a monster before it got too powerful and then defending the generator, and not just a monster running for 3 minutes before hitting level 2 and either evolving and killing them or not being able to shake them because they have an auto-juke detector and getting gunned down.
>>
>>147955384
Why do almost all the men have such glorious whiskers?

Also is there a not!Patrick Muldoon or not!Roland Tembo trapper that you can play as? If not when will they ad one?/spoiler]
>>
>>147955626
b-but my shit team couldn't find the monster because we don't know how to track! It was half an hour of walking around!
>>
>>147955626
Just juke after they scan
>>
File: 1464693317368.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1464693317368.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>147955673
>that spoiler text.
What the fuck are you trying to say there anon.
>>
How to fix the game :

>Get rid of Monster Armor Channeling TOTALLY AND PERMANENTLY. Giving a monster free armor because he's too retarded to not get caught in a dome with his pants down is literally the worst idea anyone could have had
>Increase the Planet Scan cooldown. It's a "beta", so you have time to test higher values, start with 30s
>Give the Level 1 2 perks, and Level 3 4 perks to force the monster to be more evasive and cautious about his fights
>Get rid of 180° rock snaps, this memes Assaults like crazy and gets rid of the only downside of rock which is being able to tell where it's going to go, rock throw should have a maximum spin speed
>Nerf Decoy because right now it's crazy OP
>Give a way to counter Spider Mines, because right now it's a free hit and can kill someone with Acid Spit
>I don't know what the fuck you did with the Kraken but fix it jesus christ
>Re-add shield tiering. A Level 1 should have less shielding to work with, a Level 3 should have more
>Increase the Dome duration, get completely rid of dome duration being ticked down if armor points are being knocked, LOWER THE TICKER FROM HEALTH BARS. If you're getting memed on and can't down a hunter to save your life, you shouldn't get a free pass

The fact they thought making the Level 1 OP so he can fight level with the entire hunter team shows they barely even remember what game they were making in the first place
>>
>>147955626
>sneak mechanic is still in the game
>isn't even useful anymore since they get that scan as a full ability
Should have made it to just have a limited number of uses and once it's gone you have to actually track the monster.
>>
>>147955673

Will they even add more hunters after this?

I dont think so they figured out if they make new versions of old hunters you dont need shit
>>
>>147956217
What I'm asking is if there is a dignified trapper character who treats hunting the monster like a proper hunt and an actual threat instead of going "HOOH YEAH YA FUCKIN MONSTER WE GOT YA NOW BITCH!" all the damn time.
>>
Do monsters not lose their armor while evolving now? I seem to recall that being a thing, and I've found many an evolving cocoon still fully armored
>>
>>147956285
That's actually a good idea, they need to fix the maps and bring back foliage and things to hide in though.
>>
>>147956497
They get half
>>
>>147956445
Oh.
Crow
>>
File: Ga1dalU.jpg (967KB, 5520x3360px) Image search: [Google]
Ga1dalU.jpg
967KB, 5520x3360px
>>147956343
>>
>>147956497

Yes, because it would be too fair for the hunters to let them have a shot at an evolving monster if they catch him

Not that it matters because they're going to get free armor from the dome anyways
>>
This game is fucking garbage now

it's just a call of duty TDM at level 1 every single time. If the monster gets past level 2 he just wins
>>
>>147956579
>Hammerhead
>silenced sniper rifle AND katana

wat da fugggg
>>
>>147956921
Level 2 is manageable and Level 3 you need major prep time and the right combination of broken shit.
>>
how do i play elder kraken?
>>
where are the albinos do they spawn randomly?
>>
I just can't play Goliath back to wraith for me.
>>
>>147956579
>all those cool armored acid marines that Hyde was
>Hyde's mutated
we dont have those why live
>>
>>147956575
Thanks anon.
>>
>>147957453
is blue Goliath > Goliath?
>>
>>147957493

Hydes from Mercury so the gravity made him that large.

Though I would like to see a chem trooper hyde since they keep bringing that shit up
>>
>>147957090
>and the right combination of broken shit.
So basically luck
>>147957219
You don't. Kraken deals significantly more damage across the board.
>>
>>147957816
Well yeah. You should be fucked if you let anyone get to level 3. It's not hard to constantly track and harrass the monster anymore.
>>
File: 4518184855184.jpg (692KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
4518184855184.jpg
692KB, 1680x1050px
Bought Lennox

What am I in for?
>>
File: whatsgoingonwiththeseperksmayne.jpg (420KB, 1509x627px) Image search: [Google]
whatsgoingonwiththeseperksmayne.jpg
420KB, 1509x627px
1%
>>
>>147958063
Super grandma
>>
>>147957250
They spawn randomly after the 3 minute mark. T1 perks are 3 minutes, T2 at 7 something and T3 at 10minutes
>>
>>147958120
It probably scales a lot better.

Probably.
>>
>>147958120
Heavy armor goes to 12% at max level while unstoppable is only 9%. Minor perks are like that
>>
>>147958063
a fighting game more or less, ol' Granny is all about footsies and positioning to prevent herself from taking damage while always being in range to lance the monster with a maxed combo.
>>
how do i wraith? never played her before, what abilities to get?
>>
1. Do perks stack, like 3 rocket man/lord/king?
2. Do you lose keys if you lost a game? My keys actually went down before it came back up from the (pitiful) reward.
>>
>>147958497
>
>>147930789
>>
>>147958526
1: Yes.
2: no, was display bug.
>>
Triple Damage Increase perk is GOAT for Assault, right ?
>>
>>147958751
Unless youre parnell but parnell is shit so yeah sure.
>>
File: selfreapirintensifies.gif (471KB, 367x346px) Image search: [Google]
selfreapirintensifies.gif
471KB, 367x346px
Guys how do i kraken
>>
>>147958751
Blitz runs capacity, otherwise yeah.
>>
File: 1465516936628.jpg (19KB, 222x203px) Image search: [Google]
1465516936628.jpg
19KB, 222x203px
Who else leave game if they choose wraith/kraken here?
>>
>>147959276
I leave if it's kraken, wraith is ez to defeat.
>>
File: 1467264406349.gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1467264406349.gif
607KB, 300x169px
>played 6~ hours
>havent had to fight a kraken once
>>
is gorgon fun?
>>
What if Gorgon could have more than one Spider Trap out, wouldn't that be great
>>
File: 1466807694723.gif (89KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1466807694723.gif
89KB, 555x555px
>>147959276
>>147959569
>Kraken in lobby
>I picked Hyde
>Stage 3 at generator
>Last man standing
>Manage to dodge enough of his shit to kill him before he gets me down again.
Do I get an award?
>>
File: 1465637675902.jpg (17KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1465637675902.jpg
17KB, 720x405px
>virtually all of the surfaces in the new maps you cant stick to as gorgon for the sick pounce

Fucking bullshit, Best part of gorgon gone.
>>
Guys, Sunny or wargrandma?
>>
>>147960237
Sunny if you want monsters to hate you.
>>
how do i play medic
>>
>it's another "let the monster beat the shit out of your medic" episode

Why do I bother
>>
>>147960237
Wargrandma, fun as hell
>>
File: 1427085172713.jpg (44KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1427085172713.jpg
44KB, 900x900px
>make a good game
>do their best to keep people from playing it with $60 entry price and have to buy new characters on top

>reduce the barrier of entry and let everyone experience all the content fairly and free
>ruin the game

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRS WHY
>>
>>147959569
>finally have a group that is dealing with Kraken
>gets away
>goes level 2
>get bodied when it's almost dead

shit
>>
>>147960525
But you don't understand, the game is better now! You don't have to spend 3 hours looking for the monster! :)
Now when mom calls me for dinner I don't get grounded because I'm late! :)
>>
File: 1456352409296.png (34KB, 128x126px) Image search: [Google]
1456352409296.png
34KB, 128x126px
>all players found
>still searching for a game
>forever
>>
>>147960871
Is ranked like this too?

Surely they kept that like the original game.
>>
>>147959276
Wraith is manageable

Kraken is crazy atm because no one is prepared to seperate and fight at long range.
>>
File: 1273012612344.jpg (63KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1273012612344.jpg
63KB, 399x382px
>finally, a game where I beat a Wraith!
>suddenly everything freezes
>everyone's stuck in their animations while I can walk around, but not shoot
>lose connection to server/host
>>
How 2 make Evolve great again:
- Remove the armor changes and monster buffs (regenerating armor, free 50% armor from eggs, etc)
- Put foliage back on the maps
- Give planet scanner limited charges and slightly increased cooldown
- Put tyrants back in (albino can stay gone)
>>
>>147961276

I wish players got far a lot more

Only player who should be next to the monster is Assault, Support and Medic should get as far as their abilities allow, Trapper should be doing whatever doesn't get him hit, preferably slowing the monster
>>
File: 1464741428375.jpg (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1464741428375.jpg
19KB, 499x499px
>i pick kraken
>they have a hyde
>>
>buy Slim because he's a bug and bugs are cool
>get matched vs Elder Kraken, first time fighting it
>it shoots fucking lightning beams and shit, pretty rad
>get caught in something it does
>pretty much instantly die, despite spamming my leech gun and heal burst whenever it fills up
Welp, I tried. Should I be staying as far back as I can despite my team being pretty much inside the monster? I want to heal everyone at once but if I stick in the back then my burst doesn't go that far as far as I know. Also, bug dying in one hit kind of sucks, since monsters have a lot of AoE damage. Regardless, any tips for smoking bug man?
>>
>can't even beat bots using kraken
>destroy everyone as goliath
???
>>
>>147961648
then play goliath nerd
>>
>>147961648
Different people are better with different characters.
>>
File: 273350_20160709180022_1.png (590KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
273350_20160709180022_1.png
590KB, 1920x1080px
>Go to stage 3 instead of just killing the hunters at stage 2 when I had a chance

Key wise I don't think it's worth it
>>
>>147961701
>>147961708
But I want to be good at kraken guys, what abilities should I be using?
>>
>be Lazarus
>every arena fight is a hopeless game of cat and mouse with the monster

That's it, I'm never stepping into the arena again, I'll wait for my fucking allies to die.
>>
>>147961637
slims self heal is 105? or so per burst. each player has 1500 health I believe, or maybe it's 1250. Either way you need 12 or 15 healing bursts to heal yourself up to full, your other player heal is more than double your self heal, so to heal another player back from the brinks of death it's 7 or 8 heal bursts..
>>
File: 129031982.jpg (52KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
129031982.jpg
52KB, 500x578px
>>147961701
>nerd
Jesus anon, why so mean.
>>147961739
What raises the dropship timer anyway? Is it just a set time thing? How many times hunters have been downed?
>>
>play goliath
>sneak out leaving no tracks
>hunters go my direction at random anyway
>they find me immediately
>dome'd
>realize their medic isn't healing anyone and their support is lazy at shielding
>wreck them at stage one
>>
>>147961882
being downed adds +10 seconds to the timer, each time the monster stages up it adds more time as well.
>>
>>147961813
All of them.
>>
>>147961895
Sounds like an average pub game to me. Don't see the problem.
>>
>>147961895
>sneak out leaving no tracks
lmao what do you think this is, a good game?
>>
>>147961895
Don't sneak. The game is just a deathmatch now, they added a scanner that displays your location on a low cooldown. Bolt away from spawn and eat until you got decent armor then kill the hunters because they will find you anywhere you go anyway.
>>
>>147961976
Which ones should I prioritize/start with?
>>
I just want this game to be good, that's all I've ever wanted, they seem fiercely determined to keep that from happening though. It's like a company rule or something that they have to fuck something up horrendously every time they do something good so that it balances out.
>>
>>147961637
Slim requires god tier jetpack management and positioning. You have to consistently remain ABOVE the monster AND keep it spored so it can't find you. He used to have a smart choke which gave his shotgun perfect aim at any distance, but for some fucking reason they decided to remove that and in exchange, give him a constant spread. So you need to fight the spot where you can hit all of your pellets but still remain out of normal vision of the monsters, because once you get focused, you CANNOT escape anymore. There's no support cloak and you can't heal yourself remotely near enough. It used to be Hank+slim for comps, but with the massive nerf to hanks shield, i'd recommend Sunny+Slim, the jetpack boost gives him a great deal more flexibility and the shield drone gives you time to heal up your wounds.
>>
>>147962307
you mean he requires maxed out jetpack perks or dies to any good monster
>>
>>147962020
>>147962027
Last I played this was on beta before release and sneaking was OP back then.

There's supposedly a free rotation and Kraken is one of them, but I can't pick Kraken. What gives?
>>
Why does every Abe I see use the damn shotgun and not use statis or tag the monster when the dome drops? Why don't people boost when I am boosting them with Sunny? I love the new influx of people but holy shit everyone I play with is garbage.
>>
>>147962131
1 in each for start
>>
>>147962503
Probably next rotation. I saw it too.
>>
Am I missing something? How do I stick to the wall as Gorgon? I'm assuming the spider web on the crosshair means I can camp on the wall, but I can't figure out how to just sit there instead of falling off.
>>
>>147962668
Hold space bar.
>>
>>147962407
no, it means you need to have your escape plan in place. Whether it's heading towards or away from your trapper, or roaching. You need to be good at managing your fuel because once you take that one hit that knocks you away, it's over.

For slim you'd probably run enough capacity to squeeze out 2 more shotgun shells, and probably a reload perk and rely on support and trapper to keep you safe.
>>
>>147962776
>Roaching
what does this mean I keep seeing it said

Also, which Hunters upgrade the Jetpack perks? I need them for Slim, I wanna main him.
>>
>>147962764
Thanks mate. I miss the little in game videos they had play for you when you play a character for the first time.
>>
>>147962875
climbing up and down tall areas forcing the monster to drop and climb back up, running around and up certain cliffs or jumping across close by high areas forcing the monster to burn traversals.
>>
>>147962307
I have level 3 red perk jetpack man and level 1 silver perk jetpack king from random stuff, would those be ideal to use?
>>
>>147963157
>They removed those
>They removed the map afterwards
:(
>>
>>147963269
jetpack perks are NEVER a bad idea.
>>
>when i leave clear tracks at the beginning because stealth is useless and they still planet scanner the moment they spawn in
>when i'm not being stealthy at all and just running in circles eating everything and alerting birds and they still don't find me or even get within smell range until i'm stage 2 and 80% of the way to stage 3
lovin every laugh
>>
>>147952881

Perks: Brawler + 2 ability cooldown reductions
Level 1 build: 1 point in everything
Level 2: Max lightning arc and put one in vortex
Level 3: Max vortex and 1 in aftershock

Depends on your playstyle, some people prefer to max banshee mines but I find the others are more useful late game.
>>
>>147963269
Use 3 jetpack perks and go fast
>>
File: 46469196949454.jpg (1MB, 1000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
46469196949454.jpg
1MB, 1000x1800px
>Beat a level 16 prefers monster Stage 3 Wraith

Lennox is amazing
>>
>>147963808
Have you tried pairing her with Cabot?
>>
>4/5 matches are now gorgon
>lvl 2 acid spit and lvl 2 spider immediately

boy this is fun
>>
>>147963808
Shes literally an angry grandma with a mech. Whats not to like.
>>
>>147963808
Wraith is also the weakest monster right now
>>
File: Average_NEET.png (238KB, 493x674px) Image search: [Google]
Average_NEET.png
238KB, 493x674px
>>147963878
>Taking damage from acid spit.
>Ever.
>>
>enemy picks Wraith
>as soon as she sees me, she decoys and they both frenzy me down in seconds

What an amazingly fun game

"weakest monster".
>>
>evolve general is alive
holy shit I just reinstalled the game hype hype
>>
>>147964228
>i'm bad therefore the game is bad
>>
File: 6e9.png (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
6e9.png
29KB, 500x275px
>>147964228
>I don't know how to deal with something therefore its OP.
>>
>Tfw you go against some hunters that are streaking and think you're gonna lose
>Tfw you kill them at stage 1 because everyone fell for your juke except the medic who domes you while his allies are on the other side of the rock

Felt alright man
>>
>>147964307
>>147964318
not him but the proper way to tell him how wrong he is would be to explain how you counter that. Here you're both looking like smug idiots who don't even know the answer themselves.
>>
>>147964307
>>147964318
Then tell me how to deal with it if it's so easy.

Or are you gonna greentext forever and not offer any sort of information?
>>
>>147963545
>Do this as Gorgon
>They charge me expecting to win
>Spider immediately grabs Laz and I chase him off a cliff and kill him
>Laz is down
It's all over.
>>
>>147964456
maybe if he wasn't a smug and sarcastic idiot i wouldn't be one either

he isn't asking for advice, he's just complaining and belittling the game for his own incompetence
>>
File: 1461449870953.jpg (30KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461449870953.jpg
30KB, 320x480px
>>147963884
>>
>>147964498
being laz is suffering. his cloak needs a serious buff, for starters, you shouldn't still be visible while on fucking fire.
>>
>>147964480
Catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Why would I want to give an obnoxious ass tips? I don't give a shit about your opinion.
>>
Should I buy out multiple 2750 keys characters so I can still farm and perk them up while they're cheap ? Or should I go directly for 8000 keys like Lazarus ?
>>
>>147964621
Being smug and sarcastic is the norm here. You can be sarcastic and smug while still giving him a valid answer.
>>
>drop in
>meteor goliath waiting for us
>we kill him in 30 seconds because he chases me and I'm just running up and down the cliffs while shooting him so I can heal
"ok"
>>
>>147964621
>>147964729
I'm so very sorry I hurt your damn feelings holy shit.
>>
I'm surprised there aren't micro transactions to buy keys.
>>
>>147964835
why should I care about helping him improve? he is obviously a complete shitter and if his first instinct when losing is to go complain on the forums instead of trying to get better then nobody is going to have any interest in helping him learn
>>
>>147965137
there will be, they've already confirmed it.
>>
>>147965197
Noice.
>>
>>147965187
>go complain on the forums
Well good thing we aren't the Evolve forums then, right?

We're on 4chan, it's our punching ball for when we're mad and need to get something out our chest. Just because someone lost a game and vented in an angry post doesn't make him an asshole in general.
>>
>>147965187
I'll be sure to be the shitter on your team you complain about who loses to Wraiths. I'm sure you won't mind.
>>
>Playing Gorgon
>Trapper domes me alone
>I decide to have mercy and don't pounce him
>Team arrives a little later
>See Laz
>Focus him down
>Down him
>Down Trapper
>Jump away since the Dome falls
>Suddenly a fuckhuge prompt appears on my screen
>RESTART ROUND?
>no
>GAMEPLAY CONTINUES
>They do another vote
>no
>another vote
>another no
>Evolve to stage 3
>Rape them at the Relay because they're just scattering like bugs
>Playing around with the Cabot that's left
>Just walking towards him and spitting everywhere
>Have my spider eat him
>While I'm fucking around with Cabot 3 more votes appear
Jesus Christ can there be a cool down so shitty fucking players don't ruin my round
>>
I thought you could eat the hunters, I was tricked
>>
>>147965701
You can
>>
>>147965187
I main Slim my man. You're not getting any of my cute little bug.

>I'm edgy guys I told him to fuck off I called him a shitter I don't offer any help either haha do I fit in this is 4chan culture right
/vg/ =/= /v/ faggot
>>
Noob here. Wich hunter should I buy first?
>>
>>147965851
What do you like to do? What's your preferred role?
>>
File: dex vs str.gif (2MB, 324x267px) Image search: [Google]
dex vs str.gif
2MB, 324x267px
>>147965851

save up and buy kraken for ez coins and wins
>>
>>147965945
I except snipers, i use everithing.
Maybe i will pick tank...
>>
is Goliath the weakest monster atm?
>>
>>147965851
Buy Hyde and mostly play assault, your job is simply to fuck up the monster.

>>147966074
Meteor is depending on team comps, or Behemoth.
>>
>>147966074

no

he's balanced
>>
File: 1464980927475.png (91KB, 408x327px) Image search: [Google]
1464980927475.png
91KB, 408x327px
>its a "torbjorn fails to do damage" episode
>>
>play as monster or medic
>winrate is 90%
>play as support, combat or trapper
>winrate 0%

Literally how hard is it to click your low health teammates instead of the monster?
How hard is it to double tap spacebar?
>>
>>147966007
>>147966131
Ok, thanks anons.
>>
>>147966007
>HUNTER
Anon fuck off

>>147966069
If you're looking for tanky, assault is your deal. Lennox is somewhat hard to get into but she can deal some fuckhuge damage. Since you want to avoid snipers, just avoid Val, Rogue Val, and Lazarus. Again, if tanky is your style, you can't go wrong with pretty much any of the Assault hunters - minus Parnell.
>>
>>147966153
so who is weaker than him?
>>
>medic is my least wanted class
>get medic 2 games in a row

Nice.
>>
>>147966205

>playing hunter at the current time

lol
>>
>>147966281

Why is that a problem? Val/Rogue val is a fucking blast to play.
>>
>>147966279

there's nothing really 'weak' about him

he just has actual counters that the average pub squad can reasonably manage while kraken and wraith are pubstomp supremes
>>
>Scanner now has a 40s cooldown
>Monster stage 1 and 2 health/damage down by 15%

There I fixed pubs, hire me TRS.
>>
>>147966372
I don't play Hunter, if I somehow miss Monster I play Slim exclusively - otherwise it's Gorgon fun time.
>>
>>147966205
Ok, I will go for lennox first, I always like the mature characters.
>>
File: 1466490395116.jpg (93KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1466490395116.jpg
93KB, 640x635px
>>147965697
You can vote to restart the round??
>>
New Thread
>>147966860
>>147966860
>>147966860
>>147966860
>>147966860
>>147966860
>>
>It's another Meteor Goliath gets caught at Level 1, literally sponges all the hits and memes the entire team despite constantly using shields and healing meme episode

Who's the special needs retard who did the balancing this time around ?
>>
File: 1468098665535s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468098665535s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>>147951159
>>147954105
Mfw Maggie is the first and only hunter I bought because I enjoyed playing Abe/trapper and thought that pinning the monsters with hooks would be fun. THIS SHIT DOES NOT EVEN LAST .5 seconds. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>147911135
>in cant hunt for shit so i want the game to be casualized
>>
REMOVE PLANET SCANNER AS AN ON COOLDOWN ABILITY

R
E
M
O
V
E
>>
>no more foliage
>no more stealth
>timer is short as fuck
>maps are boring
>planet scanner
This game used to be so good
>>
>>147904031
Meme combos? Is meme just used without any meaning now? It's just some word that 4chan throws into every sentence?
Thread posts: 801
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.