[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mbgg/ - Mobage General #566

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 144

File: 1466896573646.jpg (376KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466896573646.jpg
376KB, 600x800px
Magic edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose /vg/ generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
http://ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
http://pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
http://ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
http://ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: >>146589171

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.
>>
File: 1458857283660.jpg (90KB, 802x798px) Image search: [Google]
1458857283660.jpg
90KB, 802x798px
>Renge didn't get a birthday OP

Well it was too late anyway
>>
Shadowverse character ranking list:
Loli > Eris (pure) > Arisa > Urias > Eris (despair) > Isabella > Erika >>>>>>> Kyle >>>> Rowen

>>146672417
Doujins when?
>>
>>146672687
Vampire is preety based put him at number one
>>
>>146672687
>Not Isabella > Erika > both nuns = elf > urias > loli > rowen
>>
File: good riddance.jpg (831KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
good riddance.jpg
831KB, 1440x1280px
Guess I'm granted an excuse to test out MZ7 before it leaves the arena after all.
>>
How the fuck do I get evolution materials in Shinobi Nightmare?
I have been spaming the second stage of the light daily mission and haven't seen a single evolution drop yet.
>>
For Shadowverse rerollers:

Posting to this thread too since there's a lot of questions whether a reroll is good or not. This should give you an idea how to evaluate if the roll is good or not.

A legendary can be crafted with 3500 vials and dusted for 1000 vials. Foil legends can be dusted for 2500 vials.
A gold can be crafted with 800 vials and dusted for 250 vials. Foil gold can be dusted for 600 vials.
A silver card can be crafted with 200 vials.

Ideally you'll want to have 2 legendaries for the craft you wish to play and use in your deck (effectively 7000 vials). If you don't reroll it and want to craft it later it's going to essentially cost you 3.5 legendaries. A gold for your deck is about as good as an extra legendary.

Most decks need at least 2-4 golds and bunch of silvers. So any extra legends you get equals to about a crafted gold card for your deck. Legends not to be used in your deck are effectively only worth 1000 vials.

So having cards to your deck is much more valuable than just the sheer amount of legendaries or golds.

Make sure you know which craft you prefer to play before rerolling, since it clearly effects what is a good or bad roll for you unless you just want to go blind and play whatever you happen to get good cards for. No single card or legendary will win you the game, you need your entire deck to do well.

TL;DR: You probably need to invest on a craft to make an effective deck. A good reroll has useful, high value cards for your chosen craft. It helps a lot to know what you want to play before rerolling.
>>
File: 1466086460187.jpg (86KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1466086460187.jpg
86KB, 750x1334px
>>146672396
>Mikifags got two entire threads nuked just to get her in the OP of the thread during her birthday

Rengefags need to step up their game tbhfam
>>
File: 1466393276401.png (479KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1466393276401.png
479KB, 1280x1122px
>>146672687
Elf >>>>powergap>>> Witch > Bishop > Shit > All the male avatars > Necromancer loli

Elf. A. Cute.
>>
>>146673449
thighgap > power gap desu
>>
>>146673449
If only playing as Elf wasn't annoying as fuck
>>
>still 16 packs for rerolling
So when does it end?
>>
File: Pixie_crying.jpg (214KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Pixie_crying.jpg
214KB, 800x1280px
Conclusion of Pixie nightmare
>Kokomi just fell, Mimi asks if she's okay, Urara reminds her it's their debut
>Yuri and Rouge comes out, they're going to follow along
>They tell them to not worry and to keep smiling
Afterwards
>The crowd seemed to enjoy the dual performance but Kokomi apologizes, Mimi defends her
>Manager-san says idols aren't without failings, Miki chimes in she's tripped during shows before and Subaru likes sliding
Kokomi leaves and stops coming to the office

>Urara goes for a walk, where she admits it's all her fault for even making their idol fangroup
>But then Mimi wouldn't have met them
>Urara realizes she was being selfish, the only one wanting to be an idol
>So Mimi is going to be selfish too, and they go to Kokomi's place for judgement
>Kokomi is wishing to make amends with Urara - but drew another huge unlucky fortune
>Mimi and Urara show up just as she's tying the fortune to a tree
>Starting the meeting, Mimi asks if Kokomi isn't being selfish yet, they can't continue if anyone lies about their feelings
>Mimi asks if they want to continue their idol club
Michelle wants to continue, pleading that she doesn't want to be left alone
Urara will stop saying they'll stop their idol club
Kokomi will do her best and keep doing lessons, she apologizes for not having confidence and running away
>Michelle starts crying, making Urara start to cry too
The other two groups were watching from hiding, on hearing the result they go back to calm down Manager
A few days later, they have their debut and recite their club phrases before starting

/MUTE conclusion in next post.
>>
>>146674441
Dunno, last time they were 8-12h late. Maybe it just goes down next time a maintenance happens.
>>
>>146674441
Thanks, I reported the issue on Google play, 1/5 stars until they fix it.
>>
File: MUTE_nozoki.jpg (155KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MUTE_nozoki.jpg
155KB, 800x1280px
>>146674570
For /MUTE
>Renge is surprised Asuha wants to be an idol, she wants to challenge something without the backing of her family
>Others notice she's the missing girl
>Asuha believes it's fate that she's to become an idol and the best chance she has of finding herself
>She asks for Renge's support and they join
Anko is realizing it's going to be difficult to be a bodyguard for an idol, but for now she wants to hack the compass
>According to the compass, they need a 3rd
>They notice Anko's drone
Renge says it's peeping, Alulu scolds her for saying it, then Manager scolds it, then it scolds Manager for everything he does
>Yuri attacks it, another victory for justice! They decide to take it back to the office since Renge is curious about it
Anko says something about not needing overseas forces to capture the office, but it'll be the first time she has been outside in 2 months

>She shows up at the office and walks in because it's not locked, and finds the safe
Alulu is trying to explain to Renge that it was scouting, not girl watching
>Anko opens the safe and the compass starts shining - they catch her
>Renge greets her as Asuha's bodyguard, and knows her handle
>Turns out Renge met with Asuha's parents once before, where they mentioned they hired a guard and want Renge to give their daughter experience with normal life
>Renge admits she's always looking around her so she noticed the camera - the capability of a peeping tom
So Manager mentions the shining compass to AZUKI, she protests, and Asuha complains that she doesn't need protecting anymore
>Alulu threatens to reveal AZUKI's identity if she doesn't want to become an idol
>She gives her real name so they stop using her handle
And that's how Anko ended up doing this
>Renge asks if Anko is having fun yet. It's not a pain. But since Asuha is enjoying herself, she's fine with it, which is Renge's line
Renge thanks Anko and asks for her continued help
>>
>>146674854
And the Epilogue to this nightmare
>Anko is trying to increase view count for /MUTE's music video by hijacking broadcasts at cities around the world
>Asuha is worried her job will become more difficult, but Renge distracts her with bath time.

>Kanon is reading a magazine, it has an article featuring the new groups
>Kanon makes fun of the company's name, but their company's name [Gel Production] isn't any cuter
>It's pretty rare for Kanon to be interested in other idol groups
>Their boss asks them if they intend to defeat them

At some natural hot springs
>Hinata asks Sakura if they can apply to becoming idols, there's auditions soon
>Sakura is reluctant, but agrees to go have a look. However, it's required that they apply as 4

>Nearby, Kaede informs her butler that she's going for a stroll with Sadone
>Sadone has never encountered a natural hot spring in her home country, Kaede offers to show the huge open-air bath at their villa
>Sadone notices the other two, so they take the opportunity to go over and chat

Greentext for the bulk of the story is too far back in the archive to link, not that I have the post numbers anymore.
>>
>>146673172
Should probably also add a list for which legendaries see top end play and which don't. As well as core golds.

Forest:
Ancient Elf(L)
Rhinoceroach(G)

Sword:
All three(L)

Rune:
Merlin(L)
Fire Chain(G)
Dimension Shift(G)

Dragon:
All three(L)
Genesis Dragon(G)
Shapeshifting Mage(G)

Shadow:
Cerberus(L)
Pluto(L)
Death's Breath(G)
Foul Tempest(G)

Blood:
Most of the golds, none of the legendaries(vial fodder).

Haven:
All three(L)
Themis' Decree(G)
Holy Sentinel(G)

Neutral:
Lucifer(L)
Gabriel(L)
Path to Purgatory(G), for Forest
Urd(G), for Shadow
Wind God(G), for Sword
>>
>>146675109
My standards are slowly falling as I roll more and more due to the impending pack loss on account restart.

It doesn't get more fun then this.
>>
>>146673058
I think they only come from red boxes.
>>
File: 20160626_150059.png (4MB, 1561x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160626_150059.png
4MB, 1561x1440px
>almost 10k
>75% of my games are now against random gookstuff all playing the same fucking swordcraft deck

Starting to feel the despair of Havencraft

did win this match though :^)
>>
>>146675058
I'm so excited for the loli quartet. They're going to be adorable. And I bet that Fortissimo will abandon their Gel Production for Nade Production because Evina is their evil manager or something.
>>
You obviously don't play Shadow at high level.
3 out of 5 matches are Dragon and Pluto saves lives.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-21-19-09-54.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-21-19-09-54.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>146675291
But what if rerolling is more fun than the game?
>>
>>146675602
Started having a much better time against the sword matchup after including 3 Cleric Lancers.

The monk also does wonders against early pressure.
>>
I want to keep playing BGHS, but I feel like it's lost a lot of steam lately. The event patterns are extremely repetitive, and they're not adding a lot of new content. I also feel like they're giving away a lot less free gems. I completely skipped the idol gacha, and only rolled the wedding gacha 3 times, and I only have around 3000 crystals that I've been saving.
>>
Isn't Gilgamesh preety fucking good I mean 7 damage to the face is like 1/3 of the enemy's health
>>
>>146672206
Isn't she supposed to be brown?
What is this blasphemy?
>>
>>146676373
Odds are that you finished the schoolwork stuff since I'm in the same position. I was really expecting a refresh on those for the 1 year.
As time goes on more and more people are going to run into the same issue. Without schoolwork you are lucky to get 1 10+1 a month.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1276x729px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1276x729px
>>146676126
I mean, getting 9 legendaries is ridiculously lucky, but it's tough to build a deck out of stuff like that.

Just rolled pic related.
>>
>>146675602
Recently hit 8k on Haven, holy shit this is suffering
Runecraft games just suck the life out of me because they always take half an hour
only to end in me getting BTFO by dimension shift
Got matched vs Rune 4 games in a row earlier, I need a break from this masochism
>>
>>146675602
I'm a swordscrub and Haven ward spam usually walls me off hard. Makes me run out of cards really quickly.
>>
File: tumblr_file_name.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_file_name.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>There are people in this thread who are STILL rerolling
Holy kek
>>
>>146676890
>tfw never rerolled and have rolled 10 legendaries, 3 of them when starting
>>
>>146677191
I already have a better Sword account and I'd rather have Zirnitras if I wanted to play Dragon, but I guess I can dust the animated one for something. Not sure yet.
>>
>>146676660
>2 foil legends
Please tell me you kept that. You're not going to get better.
>>
>>146676890
There needs to be a phone app that simulates rerolling. Like a massive gacha where literally anything can fall out of it
>>
>>146677358
How do you know that they're foil?
>>
>>146676890
With all this rollan, at least we'll get the 3 million download promotion soon.
>>
>>146676660
tfw, when I never cared about rerolling or getting legendaries but just went with what I got and started playing.
>>
Wish i could roll lucifer this much in gbf

fuck me
>>
>>146675859
Pluto shits all over Dragon, Haven, and Rune. While Haven and Rune are nearly non-existent in top play, Dragons are all over the place. She's just not useful against swarm aggro which is what the equally common Sword does.

>>146676481
He's a poverty option.

Generally, he's weak for an 8 drop otherwise, is far less useful if the enemy has secure board control and wards late game, and can't do anything to actually turn around a game. He can clinch a close match, but his prohibitive cost means he's all you're like to use the turn you throw him out.
>>
File: vehement disgust.png (494KB, 631x870px) Image search: [Google]
vehement disgust.png
494KB, 631x870px
>>146674570
>doesn't want to be left alone
Oh the ironing. Shoulda just stuck with joining the handicraft club, god damn why idols.

>>146675058
>hinata simply wants to apply to be an idol
Thanks for the synopsis. Guess the proper way to hate idols and IGAS is the all encompassing option
>>
>>146676660
Pic not related. That account is fucking insane.
>>
>>146677485
There's effect or something moving in the card. Otohime is clearly very shiny and you have 2 Fafnirs that are not stacked. If you can't tell see how much they sell for in the card page.
>>
>>146677485
It's not hard to tell, anon.

Foils/animated are separated from normal versions which is why there are two panels for Fafnir there.

And Otohime's shell throne is clearly fucking shimmering in that card.
>>
>>146675934
I was thinking they'd continue with 3s and have Sadone join fortissimo, but this will work better. Curious on the style they'll go with, I liked the music for both Pixie and /mute but they're likely going to do something different again.

>>146676373
I've been trying to squeeze gems out of schoolwork, but I'm pretty much out of the easy ones. After that it's all of the solo ones, but those take a forever to do.
Between idol-shit event and the related senbatsu, we received 375 gems. There were a lot of gems in the first half rewards but they skimped out on them for the second half. I forgot to tally up Wedding, so can't give a monthly estimate.
At the very least you seem prepared for swimsuits.
>>
>>146677647
I'm keeping it for now and playing it out for the first few packs and seeing how it develops.

I have a couple Haven rolls if you're interested, no exchange necessary:

1. Moon, Skullfane, Animated Skullfane, 9 golds
2. Moon x3, Incandescent Dragon, 8 other golds
>>
>>146676373
>>146677776
I'm currently at 5874 gems. Saving since New Years has its benefits.

I am fully prepared for a potential three separate gachas with 2 guarantees per day scenario.
>>
File: 1450936285318.png (253KB, 586x470px) Image search: [Google]
1450936285318.png
253KB, 586x470px
>>146676373
I dropped from 2250 to 750 on mumi's birthday and I'm back up to 1500 from skipping idolshit while having no nadenade schoolwork left. I think I had some hard scenario left in reserves though. You might as well put the game aside for a while and see if you end up coming back at some point.
>>
File: shinobina45.jpg (211KB, 1199x673px) Image search: [Google]
shinobina45.jpg
211KB, 1199x673px
So about this '5 star guaranteed' gacha in Shinobina.
If I'm not mistaken you're guaranteed to get a 5* character but that character isn't guaranteed to be INITIALLY 5*(e.g. Yomi, Susano, Kurama). There's a list of character who can evolve up to 5*(some of them are 3* and some are 4*).

But basically you're getting a strong character either way. Even if it's a 3* initially, it gains a special(ougi, super attack, call it whatever you want) and I see new slots for both samurai skill and active skill. My guess is that you need to level that character up to get those.

I don't know if 3* who become 5* are weaker than initial 5* but if they took the POTK approach - 3* should be either stronger or equal to initial 5*.
>>
>>146678528
I hope they will eventually make everyone 5*. Few cool dudes and cute girls stuck at 4*
>>
>>146678528
The characters they have on the gacha picture are the only ones who currently go to 5 star.
>>
>>146678528
POTK has 6 stars and base 4 stars are usually much better than the occasional 3->6. Only 2 of the starters can compete.
>>
Anyone playing Godess Kiss know why I cant do daily battles ?

I get a "network error" anytime I start one.
Raid / Arena / Normal works fine, only daily battles crash.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-26-14-48-54.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-26-14-48-54.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How can a roll be both so good and so bad

I'm tempeted to keep anyway
>>
>>146678528
Nice to know, I re rolled Yomi and two characters that can go to 5*, so I saving gems for the future.
Also, the blue free guy that Sakura summons can go to 5* too.
>>
>>146678785
No you fucking retard
>>
>>146675291
rerollin is part of the game.
they see me rollin, they hating
>>
>>146678992
Something about timezones, I reckon the way the server checks for the day of the week isn't matching up. I can only ever play daily battles after midnight local.
>>
>>146672687
>Luna lost
>I'm leaving, hmph
The English version made her really, really bratty for some reason.
>>
>>146679250
JP version is something like "I lost but it was really funny".
>>
>>146678528
Thanks anon. Gonna save up my gems though since my team's good to go.

>>146678761
I hope so too. I'd really like a 5* version of cat priestess and snake lady.
>>
>>146672994

Still working on clearing chapter 35

Have fun grinding another Kraken Kino
>>
>>146678761
(Fuji&)Gumi's trademark is gimping the shit out of all but a couple of the batch so don't hope too hard. They'll give you pity 5 stars whenever they release the next rarity though.
>>
>>146676660
That's an amazing roll.

I could've went Haven or Sword but I just dusted them all for 3 Merlins since I wanted to play Runecraft and so far I've had no regrets.
>>
>mfw no merlin
>have to win using a rush deck, because normal play is won by having legendaries
>>
How do I like Shinobi nightmare more? Is the problem that I'm a big fan of DRPGs? In theory I should love this game but it's just so boring. The maps couldn't be less interesting and the combat is just spamming attack since skills have such a long recharge, there are barely any bosses and I feel like there isn't really anything to aim for.

Why do the boring games almost always have the best art?
>>
>>146679849
Well (jp) POTK is know for having multiple versions of one girl, which have different rarities, viability and skills.
For example I clearly remember there was this starter Masamune, Masamune with more clothes on(which was actually worse), Masamune on a horse and some other Masamune.

I wouldn't mind if Shinobi Nightmare used such system too. There are plenty of great designs for 1* who are worthy of more in my opinion.
>>
>>146680631
Well, it gets field bosses in the second city.
>>
File: Yume_100_Prince_Main.jpg (243KB, 948x630px) Image search: [Google]
Yume_100_Prince_Main.jpg
243KB, 948x630px
>>146669328
If you're in the business of collecting fuccbois and you aren't playing Yume100 then you are really missing out.
>>
>>146680631
>there are barely any bosses and I feel like there isn't really anything to aim for.
Try doing the evolution material daily. There are plenty of FOE battles and it seems gumi encourages you to grind the fuck out every chest and FOE in the stage otherwise you'll get no desired materials.
>>
>>146675602
Make yourself some holy sentinels
>>
How do I DeathMatch in Godess Kiss ?

Every day I upgrade my units/get higher lvls but it gets harder and harder.

I used to get to stage 8-9 and now I barely get to 6
>>
>>146680631
That's mostly the issue with brand new mobage in general. Much more often than not, their release is pretty bare bones compared to one with a year's worth of updates.
>>
>>146678528
Statwise they don't catch up.
Some characters have such good skills it doesn't matter though. My Nobunaga is much better at his niche than Yomi is at hers for example.
>>
Another account:

Animated Merlin, Zirnitra, Jeanne, 14 golds (1 Shapeshifting Mage, 1 Holy Sentinel)

If you want it, you've got 5 minutes before I toss it.
>>
File: 37717803_p0.jpg (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
37717803_p0.jpg
137KB, 500x500px
>That feel when haven puts an amulet down and you send it back on its last turn while drawing a card for it.
Daga! Shikashii!
>>
>>146681232
You send your not as useful units on scout. Then you try to keep your healer and raid girl alive for as many fights as you can, because healing and barriers. Replace other units as necessesary.

I clear 11-12 stages easily and sometimes can clear more. lvl 35 girls/skills.
>>
>>146681796
maybe I just need more units.

I only got 7, I send out 2 to scout and the only have the other 5.

lvl 33 girls/skills
>>
File: 1432791868369.jpg (217KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1432791868369.jpg
217KB, 500x708px
This is Tia. She makes potions.
>>
>>146681686
>I might win
>Dim Shift
>I might win
>Lucifer/Rose Queen
>I might win
>Storm dragons/Forte/what his name other legendary
>I might win
>Mordecai and no petrifies in sight

>>146681926
Oh, 7? I think I have 15 from gacha/shops/shop medals/story.
So I skip first 7 with scout and do 4-5 more with the rest.
>>
>>146680631
Some of the events missions are pretty hard and you actually need to think.
>>
>>146681289
Kaguya in particular should be SS(S) rank at this point.
>>
Half a day until the next Shironeko event?
>>
rerollers do you manually flip through your cards or just auto?

I feel like I get better results when i look through but that is pure bullshit I think.
>>
>>146682221
What do you mean? SV, or GK?
If GK, then sisters, raid, story healer, drill, flamethrower, justice, techno gimmick and mammoth are main team.

With crossbows, red lion and the story 5 girl being reserves.

And other three story girls, with katana mech and daily battle missile mech being scout
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-26-15-49-27.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-26-15-49-27.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Huh...
>>
File: 124356888.jpg (185KB, 700x509px) Image search: [Google]
124356888.jpg
185KB, 700x509px
>>146682879
Why would dragon use those of all things
>>
Average 10k Sword player. Enemy drops a 9 mana gold. Why read it? Me click glowy cards.
>>
Can someone explain me why all the hate for gumi? I just know them from Brave Frontier.
>>
>>146683219
>letting enemy survive until 9 mana
>>
>>146682572
Macro, skip
>>
>>146683365
At work phone rerolling here.

Kill me
>>
File: 20160626_163305.png (3MB, 1357x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160626_163305.png
3MB, 1357x1440px
>>146683219
Shaming my ancestors by forgetting image
>>
>>146682403
Yeah, gonna roll 2k gems trying to get Tina, kinda worried about the gacha though, don't feel confident in my luck today for some reason.
>>
>>146683314
I remember Chain Chronicle having a 1.7% SSR rate and needing 5 copies of the character to fully Limit Break them
>>
>>146684131
dont forget 5 gems compensation/events when one time rolling costs 10 :^)
>>
File: 3QsN86l.jpg (86KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
3QsN86l.jpg
86KB, 400x392px
>>146683854
Its a protection/healing deck.
Basically, you spam ward golems, buff them/heal yourself using the earth rite amulets.

And most ER come with do x on summon
>>
Hey fags, did someone make key mapping for Tokyo 7th Sisters so you can play it on a PC already?
>>
Hmm... regarding the PW Event:
Can do L3 with only 3 Tanks and reliably do all S, that only costs 3 Corn (2 Petrol, 1 G-Milk). At the other hand I can do L4 with all S now. Requires full team and 4 Corn (2 Petrol and 2 G-Milk).
Even though the additional 1 Corn costs, it feels like L4 is worth it. +100 Codon and Mats drop in 40 stacks instead of 20, Food stacks seem to be better too. ~450 Corn left.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-18-22-20-13.jpg (1MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-18-22-20-13.jpg
1MB, 1600x2560px
xXGodSlayerXx, the savior of UL, still hanging in there 400+ days later
>>
>>146683572
I might skip. The two girls are delicious but I really want to avoid the new guys in the gacha. Only at 1k gems too and really need to finish HxH and more islands, but HxH gimmicks are annoying.
>>
>>146682572
>>146683487
The flipping cards over animation is just for presentation, the cards you get have already been decided before that.
>>
Is it okay to use gold in PW to hurry upgrades, or should I save it for something else?
>>
Can anyone play shinobi nightmare perfectly on a Mac?

What emulator do you use?
>>
File: 1351487155021.png (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1351487155021.png
6KB, 210x230px
>>146684651
>cheer
>no EE
>>
>>146685476
>Mac
>>
>>146684465
Not worth it if your main goal is codons. You have enough corn that it doesn't really matter though.
>>
>>146685969
Should I bother doing dailies in PW every day or only when I need the mats ?

New player here, so far I got no idea what to do and what I should do with the prem currencies, right now I'm stockpiling gold and corn.
>>
>>146683521
Sword is the equivalent of zoo, it's just mindless facebash and trade with no thought required so any scrub can climb ranks with it.
>>
>>146684651
>9 players
Is this a new game mode?
>>
>>146686138
Your big sources of gold run out pretty quickly after the start unless you buy it. So you can either use it to rush really long building upgrades that cockblock you (week+), or BWMG mats/other regen buffs/petrol storage as you see fit.

Specials should be done every day. The Events are good too if you have the stamina, but in the beginning they are way too hard and not worth wasting your good squad on. Just burn extra fuel you have on 2-4.
>>
>>146686824
Why 2-4 ?
>>
File: wew.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>over 3.2M Exp

Nice. That's with Seasoned Pro and PDZ, but on a non-king-run and without booster. A good run on a boosted King zone should be able to break 10 Million. Although I remember reading on the forums that crossing the 4M already seems to...do whatever with the game and produce some errors.
Got Suoh^ to 90 already though in a couple of runs. Especially with PDZ MZ7 seems to work pretty great. Orblings are barely stronger than in MZ6 and while Mirrors are absolutely devastating now and easily oneshot anyone on retaliation, Levi^ easily shuts them down and offers much better coverage than Seiryu.

>>146679729
Good thing you reminded me of picking one up again in time for MZ7. Kino monsters seem to level bloody fast, got it from 1-69 after a single run and straight to 90 after another one. People seem to already have cheesed Shinen with and without it, so it can't hurt to have the Kraken ready. Overwhelming Mutoh before she turns her map into a complete hellhole and thus without the help of Suoh^ appears to be possible as well - sadly that one might hinge on using Myne, who I don't have.
>>
>>146684651

wat game
>>
>>146687080
You can run it with a party of the crappiest blue tanks
Plates and Propellant are what you live and die by.
If you are super early it even drops a HT that you can research another HT from to carry you to volume 8.
>>
>>146685969
I need pretty much everything, especially since I just made 3 N5 maidens, made tons of upgrades and already burned through 2k of every BWMG Mat for Equipment. Plus I really want that damned Alkett.
>>
>>146687269
ded game, don't bother. It became /mbgg/'s FotM sometimes ago.
>>
>>146686623
New event
>>
>>146687609
lvl 4 + Delta is definitely better than lvl 3 if it only costs one corn extra.
>>
>>146684651
Woah, this game is still alive
>>
Can anyone play shinobi nightmare perfectly on a Mac?

What emulator do you use?
>>
File: 1431340218124.jpg (268KB, 602x425px) Image search: [Google]
1431340218124.jpg
268KB, 602x425px
>>146679729
It's only bad if you don't have a Negotiator and can't do Kino III. 5% base rate with one Pro Negotiator is a 40% drop rate, so a few runs is all it should take. You can sacrifice a single slot for a Yukken, Rikken or Samatha and not weaken yourself too much.

>>146687235
Yeah, the cap on experience is 4M right now, which was previously unattainable even with Seasoned Pros and a Double Exp item. So the game essentially thinks you're cheating and throws an error code at you.
>>
>playing as dragon against rune, he's at 20 I'm 16 or so
>turn 5 with 6 mana I drop a dragonguard on a empty board
>opponent plays some dingy card
>evolve dragonguard, drop a Gabriel and buff the dragonguard, go face for 11
>I have 11/11 with ward + gabriel and he had nothing and 9 life
>He concedes
I'm not sure if I'm OK with how hard and fast this game swings. 20 health seems way too low for the evolve mechanic.
>>
Anyone want to translate these tweets?

https://twitter.com/kozoukun2/status/747097035661160448

https://twitter.com/rizer1891/status/747062887219224577
>>
>>146689243
>https://twitter.com/kozoukun2/status/747097035661160448
Bell angel is bad for rune and shadow, but good for haven
>>
>>146688882
Honestly, I think that they needed to add a 0 to stats of everything, so they could fine tune the stats
>>
>>146687235

PDZ doubles experience acquired? Too bad I'm far from ready for either of the three dragons, i'm not lucky with Z pulls and don't want to grind skill boosts.

Did you equip them all with pdzs?

>>146688308

I got the drop when i beat kraken, but my team is generally not optimal for it.
>>
>>146689990
Nice try, but we all know that it isn't decided until you swipe your dick across the cards.
>>
Whats the downside of sending Maidens with a low lvl on activities ?

Have a bunch of blues around that are still 5-15
>>
File: Invader Subjugation Squad.png (961KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Invader Subjugation Squad.png
961KB, 640x1136px
>>146690174
Yes, PDZ doubles experience. You can only get one, though. It has like a 1% drop rate, and after you get one it wont drop again. Maybe if you sell/feed it away, but I can't imagine anybody who would even try it for the sake of science given the steep requirements and luck needed to obtain it in the first place. Anon farmed it a ton before it finally dropped.

This team steamrolls Kino pretty easily. Rejin's status effects are very useful on the tentacles, Gegonago sets everything up and the combination of Nakupi's beast defense debuff and Palpa's tap boost guarantees the kill. If I had Gatz I wouldn't even need Palpa, but dem's da breaks. Zuzu is mostly there just for SB training and drops out for Yukken when it's Kino farming time, but I'm still stuck on pig snouts so there's no need for that until then.
>>
>>146689243
http://blog.livedoor.jp/nijoh_shadowverse/archives/4479381.html

There's also this one.
So far there's a purgatory? deck for forest, a control blood deck and a shadow deck
>>
>>146690326
The best pull I ever did in Soccer Spirits was a dick pull.

Too bad the legend + other 2 five stars were all men.
>>
Sword craft guys

Level 2 knight vs level 3 knight and why?
>>
Anyone here with some good memory? There was a nip game from awhile ago where you had skill tiles that you put onto a line thing. I kept telling myself I'd download it but I forgot the name now. I don't think many people were even playing it
>>
>>146691660
Chronos Gate? Crusader's quest?
>>
How expensive is control blood? Assume you only want the blond legend so every other legend you get can be vial fodder. I know you want a lot of golds
>>
>>146689243
https://twitter.com/kurekureVG/status/747074632973320192

This guy is doing it too apparently. What exactly triggers Path to purgatory? # of monsters in the graveyard? Cards in the graveyard?
>>
mfw I still haven't even touched the BGHS's senbatsu because I'm trying to tier in llsif. Mobage life is suffering.
>>
>>146692067
Most golds/silver, but neither legendary. Get Lucifer instead.
>>
>>146692668
>Juggling three mobages at once

Life is just a big grind.

Anyone know when is the Tina gacha starting in shironeko?
>>
File: Palpa_ .png (1MB, 830x938px) Image search: [Google]
Palpa_ .png
1MB, 830x938px
>set up perfectly for boss kill
>forget to tap buff
It keeps happening.
>>
File: 1462023712730.png (90KB, 164x351px) Image search: [Google]
1462023712730.png
90KB, 164x351px
>>146692668
You aren't missing anything unless you like being called manager. Kill yourself if you do.
>>
>>146693356
I prefer being called producer-san
>>
>>146693437
>>/@/
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 1016x937px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 1016x937px
>>146691996
No it wasn't either of those. It looked something like this, at the bottom there were tiles and some of them had open slots to put your skills onto. I don't remember row had which though.
>>
File: gold get.png (890KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gold get.png
890KB, 1280x720px
>rush to clear chapter8 for event
>spam corn for my first gold tank
>>
>>146693078
>>146692067
Is there an example of control blood?
>>
>>146694134
>>146692067
You guys should maybe check a few posts above you.
>>
>>146693904
I hate rushing mobage for events, so I took it slow and decided to skip out on this.

got 2 gold tanks from the Forge Pz.Kpfw.B2 and 38(t) Tank Ausf. D

They're cute , I'll take it and I'm a Wehrmachtboo anyways
>>
>>146684131
Gumi CC
>Every event is bugged, when they try to fix something they break something else
>Respond to complaints about bugged event by basically telling players that they are idiots
>Gives compensations of 5 and later 1 premium currency when the minimum number you can use to do anything is 10
>Gumi original characters have subpar art and have voice line that are either way too low compared to original characters, or death to eardrums
>VIP system for paying players
>Modifies events to make them more "challenging", but make them almost un-doable because they don't actually understand the game mechanics.
>Never posts any announcements or schedule like the JP version does.
>Spelling mistakes in the game that was never fixed.

I'll throw them a bone and say that most of this isn't gumi being intentionally malicious, but they were just so incompetent so you never felt like you were playing a quality product.
>>
>>146693143
Around 10 hours from now.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-00-23-26.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-00-23-26.png
2MB, 1280x800px
>need 1 more win as runecraft for my daily
>my deck pretty much sucks, only have a Mythril Golem and one Shift
>matched against another runecraft
>he got a playset of Merlins, two Shifts, two Sword Summoners, you name it
>still eke out a win by having him deck himself
Rerollfags can suck it.
>>
>>146694525
he could just be a whale you know~
>>
>>146693197

>tap buff
>get stuck on unit
>fail double pincer
>>
>>146693904
She's really good, much more useful than the other lighties reward. Grats.
>>
>>146694525
>having him deck himself
>Runecraft ever decking themselves

Actually, how the fuck did the other guy not win if he played two shifts and rune blade summoners?
>>
>>146691660
Road to Dragon, maybe?

>>146695425
He chained the first Shift into the first Summoner, which was 13/13, so it didn't kill me and I managed to Petrify her. He cast the second Shift for 8, so I assume he just drew it too late. He dropped the second Summoner along with a Flame Destroyer, so I managed to slap them both with Winter's Embrace.
>>
File: image.jpg (411KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411KB, 1136x640px
Thanks Mr.Skeltal
>>
File: Screenshot_2016_6_26_18_44_10.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_6_26_18_44_10.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>only login to collect gems
>roll Shooter only rate-up gacha in hopes of getting Erunoa and start playing again
>get Sword Sun Wukong
>try again
>Grimoire Cinderella dupe
Screw this, uninstalled. I stopped actually playing long time ago anyway.
>>
I actually enjoyed the game, dropped it after I used 2000 gems and only got 3 dupes.
>>
>>146693197
That's the classic, did so a dozen of times easily. There's nothing like planning a complicated move, actually pulling it off - and almost throwing your phone at the wall when you realize you didn't tap. Doesn't help that MW fucked with the trap mechanics and made all of the current big challenges even more brutal, due to traps now also hurting the moved and not just the mover. I guess it's to prevent their stupid new bosses from being "trivialized" by Twister and Kinetic immunities (God forbid people without all of the Z units get a shot at beating&getting them), but I weep for the folks who are still struggling with PDK and RDK.
>>
File: 21-4.jpg (114KB, 963x546px) Image search: [Google]
21-4.jpg
114KB, 963x546px
Wew, normally I got REKT HARD at this point. Switched out Pz III L (rear turret) instead of Valentine X for BTR-50PA because I'm a retard and realized it to late. Welp, I hope my Tech Up wonders will still get me through.

>>146694206
Man, you're really missing out, especially on Churchill. She is a N5, something you won't hit before ~3 month.
But it's your decision.
>>
>>146696576

>>146696398
>>146696038
>>
>>146696445
I've played enough mobage where I happened to join during a "good event if you rush it and you're set" and burned out on so many of them. I'd rather lose out on a good unit that I'll only get in a few months, then get that unit and burn out in less than a month.

Hell I was top ranking so many Age of Ishtaria events as a f2p because I set alarms to use up every bit of stamina perfectly, I dont wanna go back to those days.

I'll just enjoy my esport free mobage , collect waifus and chill.
>>
The rerolling never ends

Send help
>>
File: 57588813_p0.png (670KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
57588813_p0.png
670KB, 600x900px
Best girl.
>>
Is this the place to go for Brave frontier or does it not have any space here
>>
>>146697458
Stop rerolling and play
>>
>>146697709
I hate how artists love giving characters a boobjob every time and draw them larger than they should be. Its the worst.
>>
What have others been running for the Hell and the 3rd hard map of the current senbatsu?
>>
File: 57604278_p1_master1200.jpg (697KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57604278_p1_master1200.jpg
697KB, 848x1200px
What a happy, loving family.

Poor Luna
>>
>>146697814
>being a flatfag
>>
>>146698110
Luna a shit.
>>
>>146698202
>endorsing non canonical breast sizes
>>
>>146697709
This picture is bad, Erika doesn't deserve this.
>>
>>146696445
What? I got my first N5 in less than 2 months, though I did have that monthly supply packet.
>>
File: 21-4 done.jpg (118KB, 962x544px) Image search: [Google]
21-4 done.jpg
118KB, 962x544px
>>146696445
Welp, S ranked everything except for the first map with the 6 HTs. Dunno if Pz III L will do the job. At least I have a second N6 source now, should speed up getting Über Doro.

Thought that the unlocked Special would be really bad with all the LAVs and LTs, since I expected a Miss, Miss Miss Fest + Infantry rape, nothing. Wrecked them. Got on A because Valentine X got hit twice be HEAT though, HEAT is the really problem here for me - Vashti barely survived the last node because of the HEAT crits.

>tfw BTR finishes off the last 2 or 3 enemies alive with her 3-4k+ dmg Infantry.

>>146696880
Your call. Better than getting burned out before ever really playing.
>>
>>146698202
>Flat
But Erika isn't flat. I'm just talking about how they see a character then think they need to be five sizes bigger. Happens with everything.
>>
File: 57604278_p0_master1200.jpg (687KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
57604278_p0_master1200.jpg
687KB, 1080x720px
>>146698110
One day she'll get real living friends. Arisa is probably going to be the first one with the way her story goes.
>>
>>146697760
standards are getting pretty low friend but last roll was double Lucifer and 1 whole gold. Just aiming for Blood or spellcraft legendary 1 whatever
>>
>>146698346
Yeah typo. After a month I had a near full N4 and at month 2 my first N5 - could have been faster since I played hardcore, but preferred N5 upgrades over the Maidens.
>>
File: 57611963_p0_master1200.jpg (575KB, 1200x1185px) Image search: [Google]
57611963_p0_master1200.jpg
575KB, 1200x1185px
>>146698248
No bullying. Luna is just a lonely girl that wants friends.
>>
File: Best girl.jpg (120KB, 877x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Best girl.jpg
120KB, 877x1200px
>Check if there's more Aliza fanart
>Tentacle rape

I'm surprised it took them this long considering she gets kidnapped by a monster at the start of the game.
>>
>>146690504
it may fail
>>
>>146696445
I'm guessing this event must be even more nuts than I realize then. I'm at 24 days and have researched 4 N4s (T-60 LT, M2B2 Priest, T-34M, and Grant MKVII) + the SU-8 all at promotion 3 with the A42 Churchill. Next goals are the M44, Firefly, and hopefully some other MT damage sponge.

I'm at the point where I am being cucked massively by commander level requirements though. I have tons of mats and codon but can't level or research anything.
>>
tennis when
>>
>>146701000
The Event IS really crazy. You normally won't have close to enough Codon for Promotions + Upgrades etc.
After the Event everything will feel like a crawl again.
>>
>>146696419
People have already bypassed Mutoh's twister mechanic for the most part, though. Take her down to just above the twister threshhold and then use a Staff mob to triple pinser her. Brings her down low enough to finish her off next turn.

I have yet to get any of the new characters, and the only tapper I have is Palpa, so I'm not even bothering with them or the dragons for the time being.

Hopefully the traps were unintended and Mistwalker will fix it. Probably related to whatever broke those traps in IDK.
>>
>>146696445
How good is new churchill? I know she doesn't have the silent engine that plagues the others but was gonna work into german superiority but if she's good I could delay her and try to work on some LAVs and other stuff I'm short on for map versatility.
>>
>>146701239
They should star focusing on Tennis now, since drapro was released already.
>>
>>146688882
Yu gi oh and mtg are even faster due to card efficiency, and the loser doesn't even get an evolve button to try and stop momentum
>>
what's the hottest mobage right now?
>>
>>146701463
>I have yet to get any of the new characters
Which was kind of my point. As a proof of concept and another sign of how broken tap moves are, it's kinda impressive that Mutoh can be destroyed by sheer force before the fight can even enter the "main part". Considering they release the sort of F2P friendly Suoh^ and Camellia^ along these new dungeons, who just happen to be the ideal tools to deal with the respective gimmicks, I'd rather have the game work as usual though and allow most players a chance to complete these fights with some effort and endurance - and not just those with an almost full set of the newest and rarest units.

Doesn't help that on top of that nobody at MW can into balancing recently. Introducing new challenges and stage hazards is one thing, going full retard by littering half of the map in unavoidable rows with them another.
>>
>>146703851
Clash of clans
>>
>>146704097
thanks sir
>>
>>146698202
Princess brings the tits to their relationship, Erika doesn't need them.
>>
I wish there was a mobage like Panzer Waltz for ww2 airplanes
>>
So should I be rolling for weapons in BGHS or just use the ones I get from crafting/events?
>>
>>146704560
ASAP unless I'm doing rerolls.
>>
>>146702093
If you don't already have a N4 Meatshield like Vashti she can be considered very good. Highest base defense of all the N5 HTs, but the worst hidden stats with C/C/C (exception being TOG2 with D for fire).
No silent engine as you mentioned.
Only got Spaced or Composite armor, not Composite Wedge like Vashti. No Flat Top or Sloped.
One of the N5 Maidens that get 7 Slots instead of only 6.
So if you get her for free... nice, wouldn't craft her though.
>>
What weapon does the new S dragon in the DraPro gacha make? Also does it have the same stats as the other gacha S weapon? Wondering how power creep is gonna work if the new gear will just be cosmetics or stat wise as well
>>
>>146705563
2h Sword. Has 303 base ATK so I think it's a bit higher than the previous sword.
>>
>>146705563
>>146705773
It has lower damage than the old sword, two attack magic slots when limit broken 4x, but no slot for green magic. Also it's element is water.
>>
>>146698572
Luna kind of reminds me of Pepe

>you don't want to die?
>REEEEEEE
>>
>>146706461
kys
>>
>>146706567
Fucking livings
>>
>>146704096
I wouldn't really call Suoh ideal. He just has his personal otomo that allows him to bypass the twister gimmick in part. Other than that, there is no part of his skillset that makes him particularly suited for a gravity element boss.

It seems like 4.0 was a real balance shift for Mistwalker.It used to be that you could make any decently comprised team and overcome most challenges. Sometimes there'd be specific requirements, like elemental resist capsules on Baha/Levi, but those are available across ranks which includes A's and B's and one character was enough.

I guess they figured that, other than the allure of being new, the option to make people want the added characters was to either power creep them or making content that required their specific new mechanics. Fortunately the main story so far hasn't deviated from the old methodology. I did all of chapter 35 with a mixed party of characters that needed SB training. Even though having a couple magic characters was not optimal, especially on the 35-10 boss who takes 0 magic damage, I was still able to get through it just fine.

The only silver lining is that PDK, RDK, IDK, Shin'en and Mutoh don't appear to be going anywhere. Which means people have time to eventually luck into new characters or SB grind their way there and have a shot at it.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1136x640px
Any other anons still playing?

Goddamn, I think my favorite part of this game is the story. It's cliche and cheesy but had a charm to it. I really like it, the animated parts with the models more so.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>146706904
Also, friendly warning. Final boss of chap 1 had like 6K HP. Like wtf

Besides that he doesn't do too much damage besides an AOE which does 150ish.
>>
>>146706904
I want to fuck Yuuna
>>
File: image.jpg (714KB, 640x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
714KB, 640x722px
>>146707167
>The sounds she makes when she eats
There's no way that's not intentional
>>
Do I need to reroll for shadowverse?
>>
>>146706904
Yeah, I'm still playing. I'm trying to complete all the missions.
>>
File: 53470379_p0.jpg (316KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
53470379_p0.jpg
316KB, 1024x768px
>>146704657
Gacha ones are better (usually,) and you'll want them sooner or later. They also tend to have bigger bonuses and smaller penalties as subs.

But crafted ones will also suffice for most stuff, especially if you grind co-op for the co-op ones.

So it's up to you where your priorities are. If you're starting out and don't have someone fully subbed with good skills yet, then characters are going to help you out way more than weapons.

And if you do roll for weapons, make sure to wait for the weapon guarantee gachas.
>>
>>146704560
I do one pack per day, that appeases my gatcha addiction
>>
>>146707369
yes
>>
>>146707401
Thankfully they changed the mission rewards from BS like "complete woth sword only team" to 30% map finished. Then the hard is to finish without using chakra which I never use anyways.
>>
>>146705563
You can tap on the coin/tablet/thing on the gacha screen to see the weapon and armor set it makes.

I'm waiting for whichever new boss makes a spear, hoping I can cover a third element. Or I may just wait until all the replacements are in.
>>
>>146703851
Shinobi Nightmare
>>
>>146707579
Yeah, that made it much easier to complete. It's the "get all chests" that's fucking me over.
>>
>>146703851
Grimms Notes is our current FoTM
>>
>>146704915
Yeah I have Vashti but running double HT, I might be going overboard and probably need another ATG or something for damage since that seems to be my issue going forward on these maps. Running 2x SPG, 2x HT, ATG / LT.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>146693716
Uhhh..dragon poker/ace?
>>
>>146706904
Enjoying it a lot.
>>
>>146708145
This is a test of the emergency skeleton system. This is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed where to rattle them bones.
>>
>>146708389
Gaijins cannot beat nippons at their own games
>>
File: MS-1_Render[1].png (79KB, 427x885px) Image search: [Google]
MS-1_Render[1].png
79KB, 427x885px
so, my favourite aide raisa stalina is shown like this on the wiki, does it mean it was her old art? or the current art somehow changes to this one later? i think tanks don't have kai/kai ni stuff like kancolle. i personally like her current art much more, it fits her "here comes the shooting star" line...
>>
>>146708389
A u t i s m
>>
>>146707167
Yuuna?
>>
>>146691660
>>146693716
World Cross Saga
>>
>>146707579
Chakra? How the fuck is that and how do you use it?
>>
>>146708614
THANK YOU
>>
>>146708389
What rank are you though? There are plenty of pleb nips but that doesn't change that 90% of the top 100 is gook territory
>>
>>146708754
Pretty sure it's your samurai's skills.
>>
File: CltVOp1UYAA3v3a.jpg (84KB, 735x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CltVOp1UYAA3v3a.jpg
84KB, 735x1200px
Best girl in a school uniform
>>
File: www.jpg (24KB, 984x60px) Image search: [Google]
www.jpg
24KB, 984x60px
>>146709150
>implying
>>
>>146709696
The general playerbase are humble nips
>>
>>146709521
she has weirdly shaped ears
>>
>>146709906
Cute elf ears
>>
>>146708492
What is smash
>>
File: 09765.png (469KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
09765.png
469KB, 450x600px
Another one I failed to roll later.
>>
Best RPG to play right now?
>>
File: Forestcraft.png (459KB, 1020x510px) Image search: [Google]
Forestcraft.png
459KB, 1020x510px
/mbgg/ I need your advice.

Which one of these would be better if I want to play Forestcraft?

http://pastebin.com/wyd8wenN

I'm most likely going to take account #4 for Shadowcraft but have no idea which one to use for Forestcraft.
>>
File: 57595798_p0.png (751KB, 995x1097px) Image search: [Google]
57595798_p0.png
751KB, 995x1097px
>>146710081
>>
>>146692668
I've been playing SIF since before the EN release, and I never felt the need to spend stones to get high tiers in events. Why would I spend stones to get inferior event SRs when the stones could be used to roll for URs and better SRs?
>>
>>146710336
>I want to play Forestcraft?
lol
>>
>>146711035
>tfw lost to path to purgatory gimmick deck today

Then I got matched against him again and killed him in 5 turns.
>>
Any good mobage with character customization?

I want to make my own waifu
>>
>>146711505
Go to /mkg/
>>
>>146708526
Yep. Pull up any early gameplay video and that's what she used to look like.
>>
File: clash of titans.png (2MB, 1021x573px) Image search: [Google]
clash of titans.png
2MB, 1021x573px
>meanwhile, in bizarro-shadowverse
>>
>>146709491
As far as I know there isn't any way to gift packs.
>>
File: eroticdog.png (662KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
eroticdog.png
662KB, 600x581px
>>146712212
>Flame and glass havencraft
>>
>>146712212
>There's no one else I'd rather lose to

What a fucking liar he says this to everyone
>>
File: 2016-06-26 20.48.00.png (1MB, 1325x746px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-26 20.48.00.png
1MB, 1325x746px
These dungeons are getting real rough.
How is everyone handling the gacha?

Holding onto your crystals until you hit 50 and do the highest level one? Or just going for the one draw for 5 crystals when you're able to?
>>
>>146709696
Up to now all people I met who used emotes used them in a fitting way.
Either they greeted me and stuff or commented on a mistake they made.
Nothing really mean, spammy or anything.
>>
>>146712404
Had to get level 15 with no cards so I figured I may as well have fun while doing it.
>>
HOLY SHIT I FUCKING HATE CONTROL RUNE
>>
>>146713191
What rank are you even?
>>
>>146713073
>having fun
>not just repeating story missions for +200 exp every 2 minutes
>>
>>146712587
The cave ones are rougher than the final one's I can say to get 30% explored.
>>
>>146713470
rock bottom

why do they have goddamn netdecks at this rank
>>
File: Screenshot_2016_6_26_14_44_10.png (882KB, 1309x733px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_6_26_14_44_10.png
882KB, 1309x733px
UMI DAAA
>>
>>146713676
That's what people are rerolling for.
>>
Why can't we create animated legendaries for 35,000 vials? I'd seriously drop money just to get the vials to create the legendary I want to be animated.
>>
>>146714008
>that line
Here's to a second season that never comes.
>>
>>146714324
>I'd seriously drop money
That's the idea, anon
>>
>>146713676
You can make a cheap sword deck for 3k dust and overrun them before they get to turn 5

>>146714324
Because they get more money from people drawing it from packs
>>
>>146713508
Shhhh don't tell him
>>
>>146714324
>drop money
Well if that's not a problem just buy some rubies and get rolling to obtain your favorite shiny card :^)
>>
>>146714436
>>146714721
>>146714513
But I won't drop money for it from trying to get it out of packs. I would drop money for packs to craft it for an absurd amount of vials though.
>>
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
I was careless
>>
>>146714374
There's no more story after that so it could happen. Sucks they only released it with only one chapter out, but I guess it's understandable given the amount of dialogue and voice acting the game has.
>>
>>146714897
Good fucking luck.

>>146714920
Chapter 1 is pretty long.
>>
>>146714324
It would beat the point if they were that easy to get. Nips will spend thousands of dollars on these kinds of roulettes if they really want something.
>>
>>146715036
350,000 vials? That seems fair I would still do it.
>>
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>146714920
Hopefully it comes out next month. I'm hoping for a new OP.
>>
>>146715195
It should be. The preview changed from pink to yellow so it should be Yuri's turn this time.
>>
>finally re rolled 2 five star in shonibi nightmares.
Alright! is this game worth playing?
>>
>>146708198
how do you reroll in that game?
>>
File: 1390783948030.png (75KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1390783948030.png
75KB, 253x253px
>>146716125
>rerolling when you're not sure if you like the game
Sometimes I think you people like rerolling more than actually playing the game.
>>
can i ask some noob panzer waltz questions?

how can i know when armor is better than hp increasing skirt? i take it that if it's something which is rarely hit like a light tank or an spg then skirt is better and if it's a heavy tank or a low stealth medium than armor is better, am i right?

do reactive armor stack its reflective boost if placed into the both slots of one tank?
>>
>>146716354
Anon...
>>
>>146716354
Of course we do sometimes, that goes without saying.

That's usually more due to the quality of the games than our love for rerolling, though.
>>
>>146716354
I re roll a lot more than play I have a gatcha addiction
>>
>>146716406
Armor is always better and reactive armor does not stack and sucks dick, don't use it except maybe extremely early
>>
>>146712587
Saving my gems for the next gacha.
>>
>>146716406
Also don't put armor/durability on your non-meatshields thats terrible, once you can drop your stealth on the meatshields with spall liners nothing else should be getting hit enough to need any survivability items
>>
>>146716406
Reactive armor does stack, but it becomes one stronger buff. Generally not worth using on tanks that take a lot of damage.
>>
>>146710336
I've been rerolling for BC for stuff for 2 days. Would you be willing to help an anon out with account 5?
If not we can do somr type of account trade. I have a rose queen+fairy queen +merlin+gabriel+1 more legend account.
>>
>>146715129
That would make it way too easy, look at how easily Hearthstone veterans fill out their collection of Goldens using excess dust just from playing the game regularly.
>>
>>146717371
>>146717554
>>146717868

ty, i see, i'm very early and the reactive armor works wonders yet

i'm not sure that armor is always better since i had runs when my dorothy was one shot which the next run was prevented with a skirt since she again ate a one shot attack, not sure if armor would have saved her there if the armor is a direct damage negation by its value, i don't have minus stealth items yet; i take it into account that armor is generally better

also another question, is wolverine a common drop in the chapter 8?
>>
File: S60627-010854.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S60627-010854.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
Why?
>>
Something about this phrasing seems extremely misleading. I'm just going to go ahead and assume this means 40 gems OFF the usual price instead of 40 free gems for rolling 10.
>>
>>146716125
No it's terrible you shouldn't play.

Now give me the account.
>>
>>146718581
I never had to use any defensive items on my SPGs so I dont know what you're doing, but once you unlock spall liners for your meat then you shouldn't need it on them anymore. Armor is always better on your meat because taking 0 damage is better than being able to take 800 more.
>>
>>146718809
What game? Looks fun
>>
>>146718917
does armor work like a direct negation by the specified number? i.e. +50 armor means that the damage is decreased by -50?
>>
>>146719259
No I don't remember what exactly it is because all that shit is in chink and lost in their poorly running websites that never load, but specifically if they don't have enough pen to break armor they receive a massive damage penalty which gives way more survivability than skirts ever will, so everyone just stacks plates on their heavy tanks or mediums they're using to tank
>>
>>146719379
Pretty sure that legendary is something you get off Satan's effect.

Also portraits don't show up on most emulators.
>>
>>146719259
No, it's not that simple unfortunately. There's a calculation based on pen to see whether you even deal/take damage too.
So even minuscule amounts of armor can be the difference between getting rocked and tanking like a champ.

If it wasn't this way Reactive armor would probably be the god equip.
>>
>>146719551
>>146719609
i see, ty
>>
>>146718809
Is this POTK?
>>
>>146718581
You can just kill them first before they kill you.
I think camo starts appearing from ch10 or ch11, so make your way through.
>>
>2 Pluto
>Lord Atomy
>Merlin

hmm, should I keep? I have no Shadowcraft golds or Cerberus
>>
File: JFGDpdD.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
JFGDpdD.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>146719056
Phantom of the Kill, run by Fuji & Gumi Games. Only got into it because Brave Frontier's having a collab with it but it's got some neat Fire Emblem-like game play. However, stat growths are like Fire Emblem too which means random chance of level ups or perhaps none at all. There's a reset character mechanic but it all looks pretty painful.

Least the game play's fun. I like strategy tile games.

Pardon the pic, it's the only one I could find of two of the new characters side by side.
>>
>>146719805
Is Selena still insane in the English version or did she get wrecked like everything else?
>>
>>146719730
Keep rerolling
>>
>>146719868
Oh right, the repair thing.

Gear can break if characters fall in combat and the repair function only works 50 percent of the time without some in-game item. Not great.

If I don't roll Lunaris, I'm likely quitting.
>>
desu wa
>>
>>146719895
I never played the Japanese version, sorry. Only started playing yesterday too, but I did recruit Selena and got her to level 23/40, 3 star version.

Pretty happy with her. Fast, likely to strike twice, gets a strength self buff.
>>
>>146720107
You could've at least posted a picture of someone saying that
>>
>>146720107
ikuyo
>>
>>146715034
You post here too?
>>
File: 2016-06-24 17.40.522.jpg (1MB, 884x2485px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-24 17.40.522.jpg
1MB, 884x2485px
>>146716354
Seriously, just play the damn game people.

>>146715342
>Yuri's turn
Get hype. Ramen all day nigga.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016_6_22_21_7_29.png (3MB, 1766x992px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_6_22_21_7_29.png
3MB, 1766x992px
>>146710336
>>146718083
This is the account. Please don't be dead ;_;
>>
File: 12_kaede.png (199KB, 400x979px) Image search: [Google]
12_kaede.png
199KB, 400x979px
I want her.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-26-19-45-30.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-26-19-45-30.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Going through the lower ranks with a top tier netdeck is extremely overkill I have found.
>>
What's the current control blood decks look like? Wish ranking option could let you see the players decks.
>>
>>146718809
Yes, they say "bonus lazuli," but it's just a discount off the cost of a roll. A normal 10 roll is 50 lazuli and guarantees one 4*. The new recruit gacha is good for the first couple rolls with the discount to get you started, costing 10 and then 30. The third step guarantees you a 5*, but costs the full 50.

It's up to you whether you want to do step 3 or not. Rolling characters at their highest rarity actually ends up with them being weaker than if you rolled them at their lowest. When you evolve (increase rarity) you get to keep a portion of your stats, which means rolling a 5 straight away doesn't get those evo stats.
>>
So we all know that Erika's gay for the princess, but what about Arisa?
>>
What would Isabelle do if she learned that Rowen was the one who killed Kyle?
>>
File: 47684063357707f7b5f1ca0020.png (658KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
47684063357707f7b5f1ca0020.png
658KB, 512x512px
gumi being desperate.
>>
Is there any good midrange sword netdecks?
>>
File: 57136425_p0.png (352KB, 768x808px) Image search: [Google]
57136425_p0.png
352KB, 768x808px
>>146722130
You will never get her desuwa
>>
>>146723095
Arisa really feels like its more about repaying the favor. The /u/ vibes are there for Erika but Arisa gets kidnapped at the start and her friend saves her. And when she's finally released, the monster tries to capture her again but her friend sacrifices herself so Arisa can stay safe.

I'd say that its a mix of wanting to save her friend, feeling bad that she had to be rescued and feeling guilty that it was completely her fault she got captured by that monster.
>>
File: CluqOSlUYAAoLjE.jpg large.jpg (199KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
CluqOSlUYAAoLjE.jpg large.jpg
199KB, 1024x577px
Why?
>>
File: Is your core hard enough?.png (945KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Is your core hard enough?.png
945KB, 640x1136px
>>146719805
>>146720129
The stat growths are perfectly fine. Nothing bad going on here. After all, you are hardcore, aren't you?

>>146720384
Gear isn't guaranteed to break if you die, but the chance is very high. At that point you can't use the weapon for anything until you repair it. You can use gold, which starts at 50% chance of success and you can pay more to increase your chance up to 90%, with costs also rising greatly. If you repair and it fails, the weapon is gone for good and you still paid the gold. You can choose to pay rare medals instead to guarantee the repair - rare medals being what you get from selling/fusing away high rarity characters and as rewards from some quests/achievements; rare medals are not the real money currency.

It's totally shit, but you can negate weapon breaking by just forfeiting the level. You lose the AP spent, but RNGing for weapon breakage is only done after completing a level. If you quit nothing will break.
>>
>>146723934
I can understand it, but I don't think it's very good.
Rune will usually have a full hand, and most of her cards are +0 or +1. Each of those draw spells increases the meter, and I assume she runs a couple of those hand discard spells which is an instant 8 for the timer. Probably doesn't run a ton of spellboost cards either.
>>
>>146724124
It's worth noting that Gumi lowered stat growths for the English version
>>
>>146723648
>roll 5* dex type
>still bummed it's not 3*/4* base rarity
Everything is at the mercy of RNG, which global makes worse. In addition to better stat growths and higher caps, JP has some things that can help you make stat gains more reliable at level up, but none of that is in global and there's no telling if and when it might be introduced.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160627-001720.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160627-001720.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
A moment of silence for all the aggro shitters I had to climb over to get here.
>>
>>146724760
>Havencraft
>>
is there a way to skip tutorial in SV?
>>
>>146725142
Seriously?
>>
>>146725142
Top right. There is a skip button, even in matches.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160626-235350.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160626-235350.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>146724817
>>146725046
I'm a retarded masochist but I will take it to the top. Bonus pic here's a 10k dragon player that doesn't know how to read
>>
>>146723282
Murder suicide

>>146724760
Eris is so beautiful
>>
File: 20160627_003136.png (3MB, 1409x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160627_003136.png
3MB, 1409x1440px
>>146725563
That's why you always read minions with green flags under them
>>
>>146723058
Thanks for the explanation. I'll just save up to try and roll for Lunaris then during the collab.

Rolling for them on the step up summons yesterday was a mistake, I think.
>>
>>146726397
For Vargus and Lunaris, the weekend deal, I mean.
>>
>>146724760
post your deck
>>
Does anyone have a shadowverse apk?The archive isn't working
>>
File: image.png (912KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
912KB, 640x1136px
Is there a reroll guide for this? Libks seem to be down And just leads to the main website

How is it?
>>
>>146727746
>Archive
Why would you search for APKs there when there's perfectly good search engines that are better for this
>>
>>146727746
Apkpure
>>
>>146728484
Not him but the gumi'd version is pretty recent
>>
>>146728484
some people brought it up recently and I'm bored enough to reroll>>146728539
>>
Why does shadowverse rely so much on otks.
CyGames, do you really think that if the games will not be as fast and saturated by legendaries as you can, the game will flop?
>>
>en shadowverse doesn't load
>the jp apk works just fine
fuuuck
>>
>>146728668
No more OTK centric than HS
>>
>>146728880
Because hs release games often ended on turn 5-8? Or because it also has 20 hp?
>>
>>146728668
That only ever happens on rune and maybe dragon

If you hate them that much make a sword deck and kill them by turn 7
>>
File: Lunaris-POTK Render.png (691KB, 640x832px) Image search: [Google]
Lunaris-POTK Render.png
691KB, 640x832px
>>146726397
>>146726747
Rolling the starter gacha, at least the first couple steps, isn't a waste unless you didn't get anything good out of it. The first two steps get you two full rolls for less than the cost of a single, and the second roll has better rates than the first, whatever that means in terms of actual rates. As a new player you'll want a couple good units to start a team with.

The BF gacha will be around for a few more weeks, and there's free AP several times a day. I think to trigger it you just have to log in during one of the time periods. Each one gives 40AP, and if you use it you can hold up to double your max AP i.e. if your max is 30AP you can hold up to 60, but it won't start recharging until you drop below 30 again. That should give you plenty of AP to grind through the main story and get some lazuli there, along with the little bit they give away daily for the 300k downloads or whatever it is and the BF collab giveaways. I also wouldn't be surprised if they do an even better gacha next weekend and closer to the end of the event to try to lure people into rolling before it's done.
>>
>>146728880
I can't think of anything in hearthstone like that except old combo rogue which they nerfed a lot
>>
6 of my last 10 games have been against Dragon. This is getting old fast
>>
>>146729078
Aggro decks have always existed in HS and they have been more than capable of turn 5-8 lethals.
>>
>>146729636
There's tons of OTK combos in HS. Leeroy enables warlock and rogue OTK to to this day. Patron warrior used to have 60+damage OTK until it got nerfed. Malygos enables multiple OTK decks. Freeze mage has always existed. Etc.
>>
>>146723605
You don't understand anon.

I hope I'm rolling the right gacha ;_;
>>
File: Peeking.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Peeking.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>146727885
https://phankill.gamewith.jp/article/show/7965
You can get an idea of how characters stack up here, though many of them aren't available in global yet. Likewise, 6* rarity isn't available yet either, but it's a good idea to try for someone who will get it once it comes to global. Usually you want a Dex type; archers have pretty good natural agility growth, so you may want a Force type there.

Mjolnir f and Durandal are both excellent rolls if you can get them as 4* Dex types. Gambentein m in Dex or Guard is a very good tank if you don't mind a guy. Luin and Mitum f or m are decent options as well.
>>
File: Cggu3q_UAAMHu5p.jpg (59KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Cggu3q_UAAMHu5p.jpg
59KB, 600x375px
I was enjoying my midrange haven so much I crafted 3 of this slut. Anyone want to fight about it?
>>
>>146730071
OTK means to set up a huge burst of damage in one turn

>>146730096
I really doubt rogue still has OTK these days after all the nerfs, but I haven't played in a long time so I'll take your word for it
>>
>>146730317
>Haven

Whatever.
>>
File: CZ-TczWVAAEq2Zu orig.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CZ-TczWVAAEq2Zu orig.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>146730149
The only gacha she's in right now is the flora gacha which is probably not recommended to roll unless you really want her and are rerolling for her. There's some good cards in there but I don't know about hers
>>
>>146730317
But doesn't it mean you do less damage as you run into people? Seems kinda not worth it to me
>>
>>146730409
It still does. Rogue can use Malygos to OTK or Leeroy shenanigans. Or they can just set up a huge board and conceal it so the enemy needs a 4+ damage AOE or they auto lose
>>
File: 1461262611504.png (494KB, 800x724px) Image search: [Google]
1461262611504.png
494KB, 800x724px
>be low ranked havencraft shitter
>mfw shitting on aggro decks
>my getting beat within an inch of my life then shutting down literally all their options
>mfw watching as their turns start taking longer and longer
I love havencraft, the only problem is the longer the game, the higher the chance this fucking shit will crash, holy FUCK cygames get your shit together.

Also how is Gabriel?
>>
File: CljF0b-VAAANTO8.jpg large.jpg (121KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
CljF0b-VAAANTO8.jpg large.jpg
121KB, 600x860px
>>146730317
I bet you enjoy ending up like this.
>>
>>146730693
It's just the cycle of tears. If you're a slow deck you complain about "brain dead aggro" and if you're a fast deck you complain about "OP combos" or big drops

And if you get a game where those things are mitigated easily people complain about removal being too strong
>>
>>146731329
Clothing damage for enemy leaders when.

It should be at 15, 10 and 5. Or just damaged clothes at 10 or 5.
>>
File: E_101231040.png (702KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
E_101231040.png
702KB, 536x698px
No regrets.
>>
>>146731645
Are you implying I would only have one ward?
>>
>>146731675
Why would it only be for enemy leaders?
>>
Can I use my gold in PW for base upgrades, or should I wait for something?
>>
>>146731486
I run a balanced aggro deck that can also handle itself if the game goes late.
>>
>>146732130
And then there's this fag who somehow managed to make midrange players look obnoxious
>>
>>146732263
Small time.
>>
>>146730317
So is this in addition to the attack the cards already have or does it replace their attack with their defense?
>>
I got Merlin, Dark Dragoon Forte and Tsubaki. Should I keep this account? I wanted to play haven but I'm okay with sword/rune,
>>
why do fucking chinks named su-8 "mocha meretskova"? "mocha" in russian literally means "urine" so this name reads as urine of some meretskov dude

meantime she seems as one of the best easy gold spgs with very high stealth and decent damage and pen
>>
>>146733130
Do you guys really need to be told the same shit every single fucking time? Get 2+ legendaries for the SAME craft with a couple of extra legendaries for other crafts that you can turn into vials.
>>
File: rushdeck.jpg (478KB, 1170x1500px) Image search: [Google]
rushdeck.jpg
478KB, 1170x1500px
>>146732632
I enjoy getting fast wins, it means I can play more games instead of wasting 15minutes on a single match.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160627-020646.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160627-020646.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>146733687
Fuck that yuri cunt
>>
>>146733945
I'm just saying why would you want to use a deck to where the match will take longer?
>>
Kinda wanna try Rune Story. What are the differences between jap and global?
>>
>>146734157
Shironeko: Lots of events, lots of gems
Rune Story: Lots of nothing
>>
>>146734121
I don't measure my fun in the number of games I play. There's also a strange satisfaction in dragging games out vs aggro because they are generally players like you who want to quickly bang out wins or just lose and get it over with.
>>
>>146734413
Lots of nothing and horrible "global exclusive" characters. I wish companies treated the global/western market better instead of tossing us the leftovers.
>>
>>146734501
>There's also a strange satisfaction in dragging games out vs aggro
I bet you play havencraft and just spam wards.
>>
>>146734413
So did you actually play the current version of rune story?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-01-13-12.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-01-13-12.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>ready for massive card draw next turn
>proceed to lose to a dragonass charlotte
I didn't know people actually used her
>>
>>146734157
Jp is the original version, more events, more contents
global has less events but has guilds, chat, and an auto clear feature for quests.There is also the ability to have a button to press to activate skills instead of hold down and flicking which makes dodging attacks with skills much easier.
>>
>>146735542
>Turn 8 Sword
>3 evolutions still left
>>
>>146735542
Is that aggro shadow?
>>
>>146735601
Never drew his florals, seriously fuck that card
>>
>>146735682
It's poverty swarm shadow. I have a wind god in there somewhere.
>>
So, is flame and glass actually good? If you don't have legendaries/ a lot of golds
>>
>Play against dragon
>He does nothing except play forte when he has enough cost for her
>Attacks with her then uses urd on the next turn to hit me for 14 damage on the next turn

Shit like this is just retarded. Dragon nerfs when?
>>
File: 55622589_p0.png (526KB, 900x774px) Image search: [Google]
55622589_p0.png
526KB, 900x774px
>>146734656
I still have it installed, and I log in to claim login bonuses and roll.

I tried to play some to see if I could roll original Mireille, now that they've caught up to her. But as usual, couldn't work up the motivation. Why grind in the version I don't play, when I could spend that time and effort on the version I do play?

But they have improved a ton since release, I'll give them that. I had a longer list of complaints back then, but now it's pretty much just the events.
>>
File: 20160627_023902.png (4MB, 1489x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160627_023902.png
4MB, 1489x1440px
>>146734652
Y U P
>>
Can we just make it clear that if you play dragon or sword you are braindead and the definition of cancer in modern ccgs? Mindless minion spam or ramp up and play sparkly dragons every turn requires no strategy whatsoever. It's not like rune or forest where you have to carefully manage your hand and combos or shadow management or blood/haven which are very strategic.
>>
>>146734501
Lose? I rarely lose.

>>146734851
I never concede. I don't particularly care if matches take more than 10 turns either unless the opponent is taking more than a minute every turn that starts to get annoying.

>>146735226
Missions are a joke and can be done in unranked thankfully.

>>146735542
She's great and I love her. I don't know what they were thinking giving her storm and ward.

>>146735684
You aren't 100% limited to using them all on Floral. They probably didn't feel pressured into having to use them granted they used one on that last turn to win.
>>
>>146736058
Haven players are the worst
>>
So when are these reroll packs supposed to expire, actually? According to people here it was supposed to be half a day ago
>>
>>146737168
If the announcement says half a day ago, how is anyone supposed to know?

Whenever they do maintenance or realize or whatever.
>>
>>146707579
>Then the hard is to finish without using chakra
Second location hard is 'destroy all symbol enemies' which are FOE. Slightly harder but still doable.
>>
>>146737168
When the download train slows down, presumably.

They don't want new players to get salty that they missed their chance for a good start. They also want to sit high on the store charts as long as possible for the sake of exposure.
>>
>Dapper Dhampir
>In recent vampire fiction, dhampir refers to any hybrid of one human and one vampire parent. They are not vampires themselves, but a half-breed of both.
>>
File: Phaarz.png (422KB, 587x798px) Image search: [Google]
Phaarz.png
422KB, 587x798px
>no drops
>no drops
>no drops
At least give me a ring, you fucking fairy.
>>
Do you guys bother putting in a name each time you reroll?
>>
>>146672206
So what are the top forest guys playing? Is the anon that found all those ranker profiles still here?

I'm interested in making a forest deck because the combos seem fun and I want to know if there's more or new forest people in the ranks. Only two forest variations i've seen is the one that focuses on Rhino and the one that focuses on Rose queen.
>>
>>146737168
There you go, 3 packs just expired (even though the 5 packs were the ones supposed to go away)

>>146737893
I'm lazy, and someone's crossposting that shit to reddit so maybe someone else will take up the mantle. I'm sure by now most people know what decks from each craft look like... the main ones I've seen are "Combo/OTK Elf", featuring early weenie rushes into Rhino damage, "Control Elf", which is mostly the same thing with some higher curves and Rose Queens to top off, and "Purgatory Elf", which is some new combo deck that tries to activate Path to Purgatory then slam those for a win condition.
>>
>>146738021
>I'm lazy, and someone's crossposting that shit to reddit so maybe someone else will take up the mantle.

Reddit always ruins everything and there's sadly a extremely high amount of redditors frequenting this thread.
>>
>>146738021
I should add all three make use of 3x Ancient Elf and 3x Rhinos, so have fun with that.
>>
>>146735542
She's pretty good. I think a lot of people shy away from her because of the high cost. But if a sword match goes to turn 8, you're probably in dire need of storm and/or ward cards.

Actually lost a few matches because I didn't believe enough in the heart of cards to pull either her or Alwida.
>>
>>146737598
The game's already available in the country that matters most.
>>
>>146738105
>>146738021
https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/4pplhg/netdecks/

>Made an account literally to post the pastebin on reddit

I'm surprised just how far people go to ruin things for everyone. I'd try to take up the mantle but I have no idea how. Or you could share these things on more closed/controlled groups if you want.
>>
File: Clx1ZzJVAAASfGt.jpg (238KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Clx1ZzJVAAASfGt.jpg
238KB, 1200x675px
About half hour left. Everyone ready!?
>>
>>146738459
Is that a new Shadowverse card?
>>
File: 57587408_p0.jpg (514KB, 2000x1915px) Image search: [Google]
57587408_p0.jpg
514KB, 2000x1915px
>>146738459
>>
>>146738459
1.6k gems
Even if I get something from this I'll be screwed for anniversary and swimsuit. The creep too steep
>>
>>146738459
Gonna do one roll per day. Learned my lesson from the last 5000 gem I rolled in one sitting and not getting noah.
>>
Urd + Mordecai is just ridiculous.
>>
>>146738360
I feel like that pastebin is already outdated, at least for haven. All those players have since dropped off the leaderboard and if you check their twitter most have moved on to a tier 1 deck or are trying to do forest OTK.
>>
>>146739292
Yeah the pastebin is pretty outdated by now. It even has rizer at #5 when he has been #1 for a while now.
>>
>>146739110
Just run half a dozen banishes and it's no problem

+<:^)
>>
Any Haven players have tips/tech ins for spellcraft match-up? It feels unwinnable.
>>
>>146739476
It's probably easier as midrange than amulet. When I was running amulet I'd always die 1-2 turns before killing them, with midrange if I can curve out with minions I have a chance to pressure them more than they can handle and they die with a full hand. Temple defender is MVP vs ping effects BTW and most people misplay into it. I mean CONSTANTLY.
>>
>>146718623
Pls respond.
>>
>>146739292
Another problem I have is that it's particularly hard to find people sharing their lists of Haven/Rune/Elf in top 100. Maybe I'll update it in a bit, who knows.

>>146739476
I think the dude who had the highest Haven rank called it 6:4. Presumably you need the high value Haven amulets and a good turn with say, Greater Priestess. If you're trying to play a Midrange/Wardy style, then it's probably unfavoured.
>>
>>146739862
Try making it a google docs and disable copying, editing or downloading if you decide to update it. That way its a lot more effort for reddit retards to claim it as theirs for upboats and ruin it for everyone else.
>>
can somebody tell me the distance on su-5's [heat] shells, pretty please? i know one of you owns her...
>>
Are any of the AI decks worth battling? I've been using expert swordcraft to test my decks against extreme aggro that either wins or loses by turn 5.
>>
>9 10+1s for KugiRie
There goes the entire month's Jewels
>>
Stupid question, has there been any updates on the mid-range Shadow decklist?
>>
>>146741004
See this chain of posts
>>146738021
>>
>2000 gems
>Five 5*
>No Tina
At least got the other girl.....
>>
File: 100m.jpg (867KB, 1536x1707px) Image search: [Google]
100m.jpg
867KB, 1536x1707px
Not pictured, two extra rolls of nothing.

Seven 10+1s for all three, and four other new 4*s. Not too bad.
>>
>>146741348
The lady bug that replaces chappy in the gacha is so ugly
>>
File: 887980.jpg (101KB, 855x478px) Image search: [Google]
887980.jpg
101KB, 855x478px
>>146740808
>>146741129
>>146741348
>>
File: SwordCraft.jpg (360KB, 1260x331px) Image search: [Google]
SwordCraft.jpg
360KB, 1260x331px
This is what I used to reach A rank. Really want to put money in on my next paycheck but I was heavily inspired by that one jp whale.

This has been really good in the mirror since everyone is running cheap aggro.

Want to replace 1 swordsman with 1 tsubaki, get an extra aurelia, and a few other techs but no vials currently
>>
>>146741519
>7000 gems
As usual he got it all.
>>
>enemy Rune is spellboosting dim shift and flame destroyer hard
>but you also know they have second curse in hand so you're too scared to drop anything valuable
Fuck
>>
>>146741850
God damn. Is he sponsored by colopl? I remember seeing some guy spend 30k..? Or something for all 3 brides last batch
>>
File: 123123.jpg (7KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
7KB, 188x268px
>opponent puts 10+ stats runeblade and evolves it
>you have Urd
>>
>>146742751
There's many ways to cockblock a runeblade and all feel amazing.

Too bad there's no way to counter a bullshit dimension shift.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-16-39-02.png (746KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-16-39-02.png
746KB, 540x960px
>Tina
>HP 50%+: MSpd +100%, ASpd +30%
>HP 10%+: Resolve
>Combo Buffed: Atk, Def, Crit +100%
>AS1 - Tri-Att damage. Burn, Electrify, Freeze. Reraise, Mikoto/Tsukimi Funnel, Status Barrier 10x, Armor Barrier 2000
>AS2 - Richocet+Drain. Atk +50%, AS +50% 3x. Combo, Counter Edge, Assault Edge, Assault Chain Buff

>Farfara
>SP +2 every two hits
>HP 10%+: Resolve
>HP 50%+: MSpd +100%, ASpd +30%
>AS1 - Water Att damage. Sleep. Regen, Stealth (5 Attacks), AS +50% 3x, Charge Time -50%. Charge Shot Buff (Crit Damage).
>AS2 - Water Att Crit damage. Electrify Field. Atk, ASpd +50%, Counter x2, AoE Status Recovery, Symphony, Funnels (Slow)

>Edgelord
>Charge Time -50%
>Charge: AS +100%
>Atk, ASpd, MSpd increases with remaining HP (50% max)
>AS1 - Drain. Atk +50%, Damage -50%. Charge Smash, Buster Spin Buff (Charge Smash: Enemy Atk -50%).
>AS2 - Beam? Locks on, controllable. Burn. Pursuit on remaining enemies. +200% to Golems. Barrier 2x (3x if HP full)
>>
File: shinobina24.jpg (301KB, 1203x678px) Image search: [Google]
shinobina24.jpg
301KB, 1203x678px
Is there any way to farm exp cats in Shinobi Nightmare? Are there dailies featuring them? Or are there any 'gives many exp upon completion' daily?
Leveling characters manually is pain.
>>
File: 2016-06-27_00-58-53.png (2MB, 1166x674px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27_00-58-53.png
2MB, 1166x674px
DO I KEEP
>>
>>146742972
>Farfara
Farfalla is Italian for butterfly.
>>
>>146730621
>Telling someone to not roll for their waifu in BGHS
You are scum.
>>
>Got 2 Pluto and Moon Al-mi'raj
>Don't want to play either craft
Should I just keep this?
>>
File: 57610481_p0.png (713KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
57610481_p0.png
713KB, 1300x1300px
>>146742972
>+100% movespeed
>new cross saber dash
Gotta go fast.
>>
>>146743353
>Get something
>Don't want it
You tell me.
>>
>>146742948
We need trap cards that are usable during enemy turn. Would make otk lovers be careful
>>
>>146743353
If you don't want to play it, why asking? Melting three legendaries is barely enough for one of a craft you enjoy.

People rerolling when they don't know what they want are really wasting their time.
>>
DING DONG DING DONG
>>
>>146743149
Story mode mission selection screens show them as drops. Look at it.
>>
>>146743353
See >>146673172
10k Ether total is a good line to aim for (Unless you're playing Dragoncraft)
>>
>>146743269
If you need to ask you've not rerolled enough
>>
>>146743592
I know but I barely got any this way. It's usually grade up material that drops.
>>
>>146742972
They're sticking so many effects onto skills
>Tri-Att damage. Burn, Electrify, Freeze. Reraise, Mikoto/Tsukimi Funnel, Status Barrier 10x, Armor Barrier 2000
Like what the fuck is this
>>
>>146743686
>Like what the fuck is this
POWERCREEP
>>
File: 1464148003381.jpg (53KB, 476x474px) Image search: [Google]
1464148003381.jpg
53KB, 476x474px
Fellow Seven Knights players, what's a useful unit to use my 6 star selector on? I don't want to have Guan Yu in my squad because it ruins the whole aesthetic of cute girls with guns and swords but I can't decide.

I already have Shane, Espada, Black Rose, and May.
>>
>>146743505
Dimension Shift should simply be capped at 10 mana cost. Anything less for a spell that gives you a full turn in a game with no counterspells/instants is complete insanity.
>>
>>146744250
>10 mana
There'd be absolutely no point to using it then since they wouldn't have the mana to use anything on the dimension shift turn then.

And Runecraft has jackshit for board presence/control so I doubt it'd even be useful for getting a single attack in.
>>
>>146744492
They'd be able to attack twice though
>>
File: 20160627_052802.png (3MB, 1433x1928px) Image search: [Google]
20160627_052802.png
3MB, 1433x1928px
Best girl coming through
>>
>>146744250
Against aggro, Rune usually won't even get to 10 mana.
I do wish there was something to control spellboosting a little better. If a Rune opponent has an elder god tier hand, all you can do is watch and try to kill him before he drops dim shift on you. But if they have a shit hand, they're pretty fucked, so I guess it evens out.
>>
>>146707997
Never had the double HT setup so far and managed 22-4 now. 1 HT and an off-dmgsponge (before Pz III L and now Jagdpanther) always did the job. HTs just don't do enough dmg.
You should get a T-60 or Valentine X as a Dmg Scout (if you went the APDS route, else don't) + proper ATG like N4 Archer/Nashorn or N5 Jagdpanther/AT8.

>>146732084
Gold is precious if you don't have the M-Supply. You should rather get the BWMG Resource Boost for 50G to make all the needed S4/5 Equipment.

>>146733302
The names are nearly all fucked up. Germans having American names, Americans having German names etc.
And yes, SU-8 is really nice to get in the beginning, even gets Frag HE.

>>146740184
It's 3130m for T1/T2.
>>
Is it just me or does tamiyori (the purple snake lady) always hit like shit? Is all she's supposed to do just use her AoE skill and not regular attack? I'm just worried if I'm using her wrong.
>>
>>146744567
>no tits
Pass
>>
>>146744492
>what is a free attack with everything on board
>what are effects that activate each turn
>what are flame destroyers
>>
Why do you people play mobages? Isn't there something more fulfilling you want to do with your time and money than patronize games that will probably go under within a few years with nothing to show for it afterwards? You can't even discuss these games with your friends so the only thing you get out of them is fleeting pleasure. Might as well jack off.
>>
File: futility frog.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
futility frog.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>146745629
>>
>>146745629
>games that will probably go under within a few years
That's much longer than average for a game though.
>>
>>146745629
I'm enjoying them since mobages usually get updated frequently and I like collecting.
However, I'm a total f2p player and a person who gets bored with a game quickly, so I constantly try out different games.

> Might as well jack off.
Why not both?
>>
>>146745978
It's also much longer than a movie, a book, and all sorts of other things people spend their time on.
>>
Why do you people always have to reply to the people baiting for replies? Are you really that bored?

Time you spend reply to these people is time you could be using for better things like playing games, having fun or discussing the games you enjoy.
>>
>>146745629
Before I started playing mobage my dick was 4 inches long. Now, it's 7 inches, soft! You too can receive amazing gains, all natural and thanks to the power of mobile gaming.

Just email your name, address and credit card details to [email protected] for a free information pack!
>>
>>146745629
Believe it or not I have downtime while I'm waiting for things during other games and I can only jack off so many times per day.
>>
>>146745462
>>what is a free attack with everything on board
I've honestly never seen a Rune player who wasn't going into a dimension shift from a practically empty board. The only way their combos work is if they can drop something and then dimension shift so it doesn't get killed immediately before it can attack anything.

They occasionally have snowmen I guess?

>>what are effects that activate each turn
There are only 2 Rune cards with a per turn effect.

>>what are flame destroyers
The only thing they could theoretically combo with a 10 mana dimension shift.
>>
File: 1465918419181.png (215KB, 371x450px) Image search: [Google]
1465918419181.png
215KB, 371x450px
>need S4 equipment for R&D
>depot only has S5 and few S1
>>
>>146746158
What about friends?
>>
>>146746613
Friends are a lie. Anons are my friends.
>>
File: TorshitBar.png (441KB, 1277x717px) Image search: [Google]
TorshitBar.png
441KB, 1277x717px
>>146746497
>need S6 equip
>for a tank with no art
>BWMG doesn't spit it out anyway

rip
>>
>Just another Ivory Dragon > Dragon Oracle > Aiela game

Fuck me.
>>
What Shadowverse card is closest to Mumi.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuQVS1lm4ts
>>
>>146746497
>>146746713
>need S6 Gun Rammer
>no more blue SPG Attires
Welp. Only need several hundred Special and Mod Gun Rammers... Fuck you Vashti.
>>
>Runecraft vs Dragoncraft
>T5 - Forte, Evolve, Direct for 7
>T6 - Forte, Evolve, Direct for 7
>T7 - Forte, Evolve, Direct for game
Seriously?
>>
>>146749391
I was getting them ok from medium tank attires, usually don't have an issue
>>
>>146749398
Welcome to legendaries costing you the game. You'll be seeing that a lot.
>>
>>146749398
You didn't have a single ward up?
>>
>3 four-stars in a single roll
>Don't have any of their classes yet
I might have not pulled the Rie, but as a newbie player, this still feels great.
>>
>30/40 cards in my deck are 3 or lower cost
>First hand is all 5 and 6 costs
>Roll all cards again, still all 5 and 6 costs
>Get first under 3 cost unit at turn 3
RNG can be such a bitch.
>>
File: C_101521030.png (675KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
C_101521030.png
675KB, 536x698px
>>146749234
>>
>>146750151
cool
>>
File: holycrackers.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
holycrackers.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>mfw Yomi is SS tier now
>even tiered higher then Susano and Hulk Hogan
>>
>>146750826
Which site?
>>
>>146750890
Gamerch and Game8.
I think it has to do with her confuse skill
>>
>>146744219
I would say either Velika or Ruri, otherwise just go look at costumes and see which girl appeals to you the most.
>>
Is the Cross-Saber dashing supposed to be a buff or just a nuisance?
Can hardly control where I'm going with Tina's +100% MSpd
>>
File: Cl8A3LgVAAIwn4u.jpg (479KB, 1435x1925px) Image search: [Google]
Cl8A3LgVAAIwn4u.jpg
479KB, 1435x1925px
Looks like we'll be getting new dorm room gameplay.
Potentially along with the new set, which should be swimsuits, or maybe whenever they add school swimsuits to coop exchange.
>>
Holy shit Tina is fucking brutal
>Resolve
>barrier
>heal
and she's a fucking attacker.

Also, her funnel shits on elemental enemies. Can't imagine what her motif will be. She's crazy enoguh already even with ping-pong swords from chaguma.
>>
>>146751341
Where are they hiding a pool upstairs?
>>
>>146751816
Because it's a rooftop pool.
You know the one
>>
File: 1438464959671.jpg (38KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1438464959671.jpg
38KB, 600x399px
>>146752401
>>
>>146752401
Fuck, I can imagine that pool when you said that.

Kinda want to go there sometimes, maybe i can see some shooting
>>
>setting up a macro for rhythm games
Is this impossible? Unpredictable loading times make it really hard.
>>
File: NOPE.jpg (50KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.jpg
50KB, 610x343px
>>146752401
>rooftop pool
>>
>>146685835
What's wrong?
Does 4chan hate Mac as well?
>>
I feel like I need to bring 4 weapons to this damned hell map. Or is dual gun or gunblade good here?
>>
Is Elisabeth the best character of the new Shironeko gacha?
Just pulled her and she seems pretty cool, but lance just feels so crappy.
>>
>>146753442
Gunblade's charge shooting is not resisted by anything, including those asshole ghost wobbuffets.
>>
File: CjZLgpGUUAEMrI7 orig.jpg (98KB, 607x1060px) Image search: [Google]
CjZLgpGUUAEMrI7 orig.jpg
98KB, 607x1060px
miki miki
>>
>>146753442
I used Sword, Gun, and Rod, but the best I could do was about 1800 points for the stage. Nothing great.
>>
>>146749446
Yeah I switch to medium as well (all the poor Pz III / IV...) but don't have that much luck.
>>
>>146754124
But the HP pool of the bosses in hell kinda necessitate taking advantage of weaknesses. At least, with my hammer the plants keep raping the singer with their tentacles since it takes so long to kill them and they're too far apart for storm to hit both for stunlock.

>ghost wobbuffets
I'll have to try that. Then find something for the 20 gold gel runners that spawn on one of the maps.

>>146754308
I've been using Hammer, Gun, and Rod, but the plants seem more dangerous than any hammer weak stuff. I only have 1124 points since I can't finish.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Wonder how shitty his hand is if he traded in three cards and used draw cards in his turns
>>
>>146744828
>It's 3130m for T1/T2.
ty
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Getting the wrong archer
>>
>spent 1500 gems
>gets archer & axe memorial
i just want the dual blader
>>
also how is it viable to use t-34m instead of a heavy tank? i mean a team without any heavy, t-34m replacing the singe ht
>>
>philippines
>no pazudora
>no terra
>no shadowverse
>dont wanna download APKs because constant update is bothersome
>dont wanna play treasure cruise
>gave up PoTK
>can only play panzer, potion
kill me
>>
>>146755513
>what is QooApp
>What is ApkPure

you deserved to be killed
go get it now and you can play all of it
>>
>>146750826
>tfw Yomi successfully confuses mid-bosses.
Feels good, man.
>>
>>146755620
>qooapp
>apkpure
>third party apps
nope.
you can clearly see that their targets are gullible SEA folks. not gonna fall for that
>>
>>146755830
>yomi suddenly top tier 5 star
i remember yomi being shit on as the weakest 5 star. she got into higher rankings just because of her confuse skill?
>>
>>146755513
You're definitely not that interested in playing thouse games judging by the way you didn't research or try things out.
>>
>>146755879
Jeez might as well stop using google.
>>
>>146755895
I'm not really sure why. It is true that her Attack and Defense are the lowest among the three 5*s, but her skill helps me many times in Hard difficulty. I've been using it a lot and it's fun to see enemies attack each other.
>>
>>146755895
It seems like it, I took a level 44 Susanoo and he got confuse. He ravaged my girls and he was the only surviver of that stage.
>>
>>146756015
>>146755939
ehh...
Might as well sedate myself with potion maker. i mainly use my phone to browse chan and watch shitty youtubers anyways. can't really complain as a NEET.
>>
>>146756152
I think Susanoo should've been a sword user, not an axe/blunt.(Also what's their deal with generic axe/blunt weapon being a huge sword?) He looks silly waving a hammer around. Especially when you know what kind of weapon he wields in his lore.
>>
I'm just gonna stuff my deck with Storm because I'm sick as fuck of fighting these gay ass Dimension Gate Rune decks with control up the ass
>>
>>146754242
That's not Miki, silly anon
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-09-30-57.png (854KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-09-30-57.png
854KB, 720x1280px
What are these egg things for?
>>
>>146757441
Weapon exp. The translucent flower buds are for weapon remodeling, but they're pretty good exp too. I'd save those until you know what you need, but the eggs can be used however you want.
>>
File: shadowverse_004.jpg (150KB, 1000x1128px) Image search: [Google]
shadowverse_004.jpg
150KB, 1000x1128px
>>146756507
And I'm sick of fighting storms in every deck.
>>
File: 1466896721612.png (1MB, 1191x1684px) Image search: [Google]
1466896721612.png
1MB, 1191x1684px
>>146672206
Best girl
>>
For some reason I can't play shinobi nightmare. It says error code: 020001.
>>
File: 55817433_p0.png (722KB, 1240x1666px) Image search: [Google]
55817433_p0.png
722KB, 1240x1666px
>>146756808
miki miki
>>
File: stan.jpg (161KB, 631x457px) Image search: [Google]
stan.jpg
161KB, 631x457px
Haha, time for
1000 vials
>>
7-3 HxH mission on shironeko is bullshit. Even with Vivi, destroying 5 boulders in 2 minutes is impossible, especially with no SP recovery. How do you 3* this mission with glove unit?
>>
>get to rank B0
>getting bodied by all the runecraft and aggroyals
>take a break from ranked and just spend a couple days grinding other classes in other modes
>come back today
>just midrange swordcraft and control blood, easy matchups
Feels good man
>>
>1000 jewels
>New lancer goth that I didn't want and one dupe 4-star
Damnit.
And HxH is a real fucking slog.
>>
Why does this game crash so much

Why did they disable re-joining

What the fuck
>>
>>146759641
Because Cygames employees cant program anything that isnt a shitty browser game
>>
>>146759641
I feel like it helps if you clear your cache a lot, but maybe that's just placebo.
>>
I've finally cleared Stage 12-3 in PW and I was wondering why I'm not seeing any story scenes while proceeding in 12-4.

Then I forgot that little "stuff beyond this point is still being translated" screen back when I cleared 12-3.

And I was so looking forward to seeing my slacker tank commander's life out of the military and in the paramilitary...
(Not to mention surrounded cute tankfus.)
>>
>>146759125
Did it at my first try with Marl.
>>
>keep getting golds
>never the ones I want
>>
>>146760038
Cool thanks for the blog. Followed ;-)
>>
>>146761093
Mad that he didn't tell us a glorious story about how some fucking forest faerie thingys/dragons/bloodcraft/havencraft/whatever fucked him? Like the 100 time today.

I really need to set a filter for SV.
>>
>>146761513
Stop getting triggered mikanrin.
Also, do anyone here roll for Tina? I don't because I can't wait for colopl to release a new element "void" or something for the anniversary gacha.
>>
>Join Coop with Lv83 Kurapika
>Host disbands
Happens way too often
Having SP unleveled means he can spam AS2 while Emperor Time's 30 SP Regen is active
>>
>>146710537
>Not tiering for your best girl
>inferior SR's
Why do you even play? The event SR is usually comparable to the regular ones, though some of them might be insignificantly little bit weaker. You can spend 15 loveca's to get an idolized SR or spend 50 for one unidolized SR, its your choice. And any idolized SR (non-promo) is better than any non-idolized SR. Anyways, I'll stop there since this isn't llsifg.
>>
So Captive Golem is comming to Terra Battle.
I looked it up and was a bit surprised how it goes. The higher the level, the weaker your characters have to be.
Problem for me, I just leveled my main-team and almost none of the weaker monsters. I looked at the Captive Golem and he seemed okayish. Still nothing I would want to waste my Metal Tickets on, so I can level some low-class monsters.
To the veteran TB-players: Is the Golem needed for anything special or can I sit out this one?
>>
>>146764280
tl;dr - He's not really worth the effort and there's been no content yet where he could shine.

A fully evolved Golem is somewhat similar to Odin - and yet not. His -rarely exploitable- gimmick is dealing damage outside of the CoC, so it's decent regardless of enemy type, while being unable to hit weaknesses. For some weird reason he's also extremely squishy versus physical attacks, with an oddly low 201 Defense at J3 L90. His HP and MDef is passable though and his Magic pretty high (366 at J3 L90), so he could make decent use of Healing otomos.

The dungeons themself suffer from the fact that the novelty of running a full D-team gets somewhat old pretty fast for multiple reasons:
- otomos suddenly make a huge difference here. while the difficulty is somewhat fairly balanced and doesn't require anything uber, obviously anyone owning Tera/Peta-Weapons, tons of Celestial Envoys or powerful Heals will have a huge advantage
- the less powerful your stuff, the longer the fight will take
- those two in mind, having to SB-train Golem via the D-route is pretty brutal for the stamina cost and considering he only drops half of the time. his dungeon is the only one so far where a Kiss-Bottle otomo has actual use, boosting his drop to 100% where no other Negotiator can enter
>>
>>146764280

It's not needed for anything except challenging yourself
>>
What's the most efficient way to reroll in Shinobi Nightmare at the moment?

You get 27 stones/flower things for 5 rolls right after the tutorial, do I go straight ahead and do the 5 rolls, or play a few stages to get enough for 10 rolls together?
>>
What mobile games are you currently playing at the moment?
>>
>>146765873
You're going to have to play much more than a few stages for 50 stones.
>>
>>146766320
Shadowverse. Burnt out on everything else right now. Think I'm just burning out on anime skinner boxes in general.
>>
>>146766320
SV and PW
Nothing about them takes a lot of time
>>
>>146766320
Dragon Blaze, GBF and PW

I like having one game to auto in while I'm doing stuff.
>>
>>146765662
>>146765729
Thanks for your explanations.
>>
How is Tina and her friends?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>Up against a good blood player
>Actually manag to heal himself from 9 to 19
>Managed to brought both of us to 2/2
>He has nome cards
>Believe in the heart of the cards
>This happens
Fighting against good bloodcraft is pretty hilarious once you managed to take out their good cards and force themselves to kill themselves
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>146759427
Good thing I got both gay clown and leorio in one pull who I really want anyway
>>
>>146766320
SV, PW, GK
>>
>>146744828
Yeah event let me get enough mats to push out shit, I have T-60 and Archer, team is Vashti, IS-2, Archer, Bison II, Su-8 and T-60. APDS are being upgraded and almost caught up, got near 800 of each mat except processor spending all my corn, still got 180 left or so so might go back in for a last bit and stay above 200k codons. Commander level is limiting me so hard on research though for new tech.
>>
>>146766320
Shironeko and Shinobi Nightmare.
>>
>>146766320
PW and soccer spirits
>>
File: 57603493_p3_master1200.jpg (249KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
57603493_p3_master1200.jpg
249KB, 800x500px
>>146766320
BGHS and summoners war
>>
>>146767697
Haven't checked if anyone has updated their top 10s yet, probably best to wait for their motifs for that.

But appmedia currently has all three at 10/10 SS.

Only tried out Tina so far myself, and haven't taken her anywhere difficult yet, but she seems really good.
>>
>>146769547
Good that you got Tina. I don't have enough gems because I spent it for HxH.
>>
2000 gems and no Tina, got the butterfly girl 2 times.
At least I got the three girls I liked the most from the normal gacha, so is not that bad.
>>
>>146766320
Shadowverse, BGHS, PAD. Also Shironeko but kind of losing interest to it.
>>
>mfw Almond Peak is irrelevant and can't even handle 6* Hxh guild quest
Cross Saber rework makes my Chaguma Excelia stronger than Peak.
>>
I just realized I can make pz III ausf. L or pz IV ausf. G, which should I make first?
>>
>>146768792
I actually get paid 10 cents every time someone talks about it in this thread even if it's tangential or against it

And 50 cents for every (you)
>>
>>146770086
Why don't you give away your shironeko acc to me?
>>
>>146755879
Just google the apks then
>>
Why did Colopl pull out 100 mils memorial right now? It feels like something push their schedule.
>>
File: 1462498235469.jpg (407KB, 906x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1462498235469.jpg
407KB, 906x1268px
>>146770317
Too attached to my cute bunny rider to do that.
>>
>>146766320
Shironeko and Shadowverse

>>146767697
Hard to tell without their motifs
Tina is fun. Armor+Status Barrier with Resolve, Reraise and Drain makes her a tank. Her damage multiplier seems a little low though, especially considering she's supposedly an Attacker Type. The new Cross Saber buffs are shit, Dash makes controlling where she goes near impossible.
Haven't used Blood much, but he can move at regular speeds while firing a homing beam. Recovering SP is a pain.
Don't have Farfella. She does ridiculous damage supposedly, and guaranteed crit makes bullshit resists less of a problem. Also, Double Counter, Regen, Symphony, Stealth (5 hits) and 2 SP recovered every two hits
>>
>>146770521
Probably wanted to released them before summer and before the anniversary.
>>
>>146770119
She can, yesterday soloed a 6* HxH guild offer with her. She is literally unkillable.
>>
>>146770167
L imo
one of the best mtanks in the game stats wise
>>
>>146766320
GBF and Shinobi Nightmare.
>>
File: キャプチャ3-16-400x452.png (371KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
キャプチャ3-16-400x452.png
371KB, 400x452px
>>146770521
>100 mil
Current Memorial ends at 14/7, Anniversary is 17/7
>>
The monsters being able to run away during skill animations in the BGHS ranking event is dumb, especially when you have to deal with the metal monsters. Typically you'd use a skill to deal with them, but if they run away during the skill animation, what are you supposed to do?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-16-14-09-12.png (768KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-16-14-09-12.png
768KB, 540x960px
>>146771149
Being unkillable doesn't help you handle White Manticores and Magmajin
>>
How to set up team for Goddess Kiss? I just got Overhaul and I don't know who to take out.
>>
>>146769024

Same here, buddy.
>>
>>146771719
Will Catra ever become playable?
Colopl can use that valiant rune to turn her into qt human.
>>
>>146771897
That was exactly the stage I cleared with her yesterday, it took me like 15 minutes but I did it.

You can one shot the fire guys with her S2 btw.
>>
>>146771719
Welp. didn't realize that we are not at 100 million yet.
>>
>>146771897
Fuck that asshole White Manticore and that entire map. The suggestion always puts in that pomp guy and everyone else gets resisted.
>>
File: Cl9NatGVEAAPyx-.jpg (142KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cl9NatGVEAAPyx-.jpg
142KB, 1200x675px
>Rizer switched from sword to forest

And people were laughing at poor forest.
>>
I remember someone mentioning they played Girls x Battle.
I just gave it a try and did the Like Facebook event for free gems but I haven't gotten anything yet.
Am I missing something?
>>
>>146773534
>Caring about literal who
>>
>>146773776
He's currently the top ranking player and has stayed there for days. Can you do better than that anon?
>>
Anything like rate up in shadowverse?
>>
>>146773534
The hot new deck on the block is Purgatory Forest. I've seen quite a few people tweet about switching to it.

Jump on that shit quick before you're irrelevant.
>>
>>146773932
> Purgatory Forest
Whats the gimmick behind this deck thats made it the hot new craze?
>>
>>146774206
I'm guessing Altered Fates and a lot of stall cards.
>>
>>146774206
Literally you just spam faeries to make shadows and use altered fate to discard your hand and draw a new one to make even more shadows. If you can get to 30 shadows and drop purgatory you basically win unless the opponent can kill you from hand
>>
>>146764280
>>146765662
On the term of Captive Golem, I just came across Tharos' newest data mining findings on the forums. Aside from the fact that I misremembered the class limitations (it's actually C or D and not just D), it looks like MW made Golem IV easier across the board: It's now 40 instead of 50 stamina, classified difficulty 65 instead of 80, features squishier mobs and an overall weaker boss. Bomb multiplier has been raised as well, so that running Bomborg and aiming at Golem's supposed bomb weakness may actually be worth the trouble this time around. "Sadly" (not really) nothing new aside from that, so no real incentive to run this for anyone who's already got a 100% C.Golem.
>>
File: image.jpg (468KB, 2048x1520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468KB, 2048x1520px
What a qt.
>>
>>146774206
This is a pretty plebbit-tier highlight reel, but at least it shows you the win conditon's strength:

https://twitter.com/5cpx/status/746727570368921601
>>
File: 004.jpg (193KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
193KB, 1000x564px
After tonight's maintenance, Scarecrow will be playable in OZCC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMb0zfS62xU

Voiced by Takahiro Sakurai, the butler shows his dark side in battle.

Odile's event has been extended by another week, and the gacha is still the same as a month ago. Holy shit change it already.
>>
Quick Goddess Kiss questions here:

>does upgrading abilities make them happen more often?
>I joined like 2 days ago, is it possible for me to finish that recruit mission for Ilayda Mahn? I want the exp tickets badly.
>>
>>146775838
Nope
>>
>>146775151
Best girl and best Samurai
>>
>>146775691
>not even a cute girl
Final nail
>>
>>146776008
rip, alright.

Another question: what should I spend my gems on?
>>
>>146759125
Gon-san
>>
Sitting on 4.5k vials and no idea what to craft, help me friends.

-Do I get a 3rd Ancient Elf and play Forest
-A 3rd Rose Queen and play the gimmick combo deck
-2nd Otohime to finish copying Rizer's Sword list (he has an updated list from the 25th on his Twitter)
-Golds to make Mid-Range Shadow with no Cerbs (I can sub them for Lucifer and Gabriel or something, or other Shadow cards)
-Golds to start working on control Blood

I'm also thinking about liquefying my 3rd Aurelia, Fafnir, 3rd Jeanne, and 2 Beast Dominators.
>>
>>146776932
Forest with elf or Sword
>>
>>146776323
Pretty much for whatever you want, i'm just using them to reset pvp tickets and save them for when they add more costumes for better girls.
>>
>>146776323
Hoard them since sometimes they remove all the junk from the gatcha leaving only medals and pilots for a week.
The engineer and the loli is really useful for raid with the loli being the meatshield and the engineer fixing everyone after AOE.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-14-37-52.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-14-37-52.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Absolutely delicious.
>>
>>146759125
Finished it with ogre the first time. Use normals on mobs and skill on boulders
>>
>>146776932
Why do you have so many legends.

3rd Aurelia/Beast Dominators are probably safe liquefies, but I'm the type of person to hoard shit forever. You can wait some x amount of time until the "meta settles" for a better idea.

3rd Elf or 2nd Otohime gets my vote. Crafting a Midrange Shadow from scratch will be extremely painful.
>>
>>146777976
>Why do you have so many legends.
Whaling
>>
>>146777976
>why do you have so many legends
I dropped $100 because I like the game, and I've gotten a ton of packs from dailies (I've got two pack dailies together like 4 times now).

I have a good chunk of mid-range Shadow, but I need to craft the Foul Tempests, Death's Breaths and a few things. Definitely expensive.

I'm a hoarder as well when it comes to legends, so I'm really hesitant to liquefy, but I don't see 3 Aurelias ever being run in the same deck.

Forest or Sword definitely seems like the better choice, I don't need to liquefy any of my legends if I go those routes.
>>
>>146766320
Shadowverse, liberasion, and cc
>>
>>146774394
Sounds no different from the deathly tyrant ethereal form deck. All depends on RNG giving you the combo draw
>>
I've just managed to get 3500 potions. But I don't know which rainbow card is the best to use on.

I've aimed for Cerberus. But rationally, If I get Lucifer, I would be to able to cater for all classes.
>>
Built Nijoh's Elf/Forest deck, just trying to figure out how this bad boy plays. It's a really neat combo deck, from what I'm getting.

Fairies -> Rhinoceroach -> face -> bounce with Dungeoncrawl Fairy?
>>
>>146780629
It doesn't have to be an OTK from 20. But this is the general idea for lategame burst.

Chip away with Fairies early, as it makes your burst push much easier, and then you can do a big Rhino combo with Fairies/drop shit --> Rhino --> Bounce (the 1 mana one is most effective) --> Rhinos. Generally you can do upwards of 15ish.
>>
>>146780437
Do you have any other cards or are you just starting out? You need to have the means to build a deck around the legendaries too. They alone won't win you games.
>>
>>146780629
>still using the old and irrelevant elf deck
>>
>>146780872
I'll try the Purgatory variant too, I have the cards for it.
>>
>>146780809
Got it, thanks anon.

I'm testing it out in normals right now, really fun deck to play.
>>
>>146780858
Yeah, that's the problem.

I have Otohime for Sword
Something Dominator for Vampire
Pluto and 2 Duelist Mordecai (that also made from potion) for Shadow.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160627-214236.png (3MB, 1776x991px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160627-214236.png
3MB, 1776x991px
How is your ranking quest going scooterbros? Currently trying to beat my own highscore.
>>
File: 1456537911278.png (570KB, 730x759px) Image search: [Google]
1456537911278.png
570KB, 730x759px
mumi
>>
>>146782318
>Finally get all rewards.
>See this.
Why bother living?
>>
File: 1467038130538.jpg (65KB, 699x383px) Image search: [Google]
1467038130538.jpg
65KB, 699x383px
Make way for the best card game
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-12-36-06.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-12-36-06.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I love you too, Sturmtiger.
>>
>>146785826
Condolences SVtards. You had a good run.
>>
>>146785443

No need for shame. As long you can get all rewards for you you should be happy. Your next goal it difficulty 99.

Wrightflyer should rework the total ranking rewards. Back then it was easy for even weaker player to get into the top 30. Nowadays you have to beat at least 99 to have a chance.
>>
>>146786318
And a ching chong nip nong to you too young lady
>>
Is rerolling over?
>>
>>146782224
Erm can someone help me out?
>>
File: Cl9sPIWUkAEiYWN.jpg (192KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cl9sPIWUkAEiYWN.jpg
192KB, 1200x900px
So the top ranks are

1- Sword/Forest
2- ???
3- Shadow
4- Dragon
5- Sword
>>
>Undead thundercunt at the end of hell
What the fuck is this shit.
>>
New game when? I need to reroll more
>>
>>146787294
>YOU

Anon, is there something you would like to share?
>>
>>146787838
>twitter filename
>>
>>146787838
that he uses twitter
>>
File: yq68ekC.png (47KB, 750x516px) Image search: [Google]
yq68ekC.png
47KB, 750x516px
I see why that one anon didn't want to update the pastebin. There's so many of these reddit guys looking at it and claiming stuff as theirs. This is why we cant have nice things.
>>
File: 13841005423998.png (334KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
13841005423998.png
334KB, 480x480px
>>146758283
>>
>>146788092
He's not even claiming anything though, and they've already been posted to Reddit. Mentioning the fact that they're from here isn't doing anything.

There really is nothing to claim, anyone could find the lists if they wanted to.
>>
File: 1446614139772.png (351KB, 629x653px) Image search: [Google]
1446614139772.png
351KB, 629x653px
>epeen drama
>in Filipino SNS
>>
>>146788515
something something secret club
>>
File: shadow pulls.jpg (1MB, 1792x1296px) Image search: [Google]
shadow pulls.jpg
1MB, 1792x1296px
Is this a good enough pool to start playing Shadowcraft?
>>
>>146788515
Its rude for the person doing it and it ruins everything for everyone because it goes against what the original person doing the work wanted.

Especially if you just steal everything and claim it as yours for upvotes, epeen and whatever reddit idiots jerk it to. That's just being a huge dick.
>>
>>146788857
2 cerb can carry you to c3 at least
>>
>>146788947
What did the original person want?
>>
>>146788857
Try to get your hands on the gold spells listed here >>146675237 soon as possible, they are very strong.
>Death's Breath(G)
>Foul Tempest(G)

Also Mordecai & Urd combo is pretty nice. But certainly a good start.
>>
>>146778390
I was planning to start SV, care to share the prices? Like estimate how much each pack?
>>
>>146787294
>>146787838
>>146787946
>>146787956

a-all me
>>
>>146786964
God I fucking hope so. So sick of the endless "is this good", "should I keep this" etc etc
>>
>>146787294
Congratulations mate. Show me your deck now.
>>
File: Z7xnNOf.png (79KB, 701x530px) Image search: [Google]
Z7xnNOf.png
79KB, 701x530px
>>146788515
>>146788092
>>146788947
And its even worse when you have a whole group for questions, discussion and other things but still direct people here. Like come on dude, is that really necessary?

Maybe I'm just expecting too much from people when your average person is just awful.
>>
>>146786964
Not really, is a little harder now though, but most people already got what they want, or settled for garbage since they just want to play.
Be prepared for launch reroll.
>>
>>146790049
I hope the steam release is soon because the phone application crashes a lot
>>
>>146789947
>>146788092
Seem like one anon here really wants to share that he browse this place. Why? What site are you taking that ss from?
>>
Phoenix Roost might not be the best card to play.
>>
>>146789947
Do you just stay there taking screenshots and getting angry?
>>
>>146789315
Looking back in this very thread, he was miffed that some guy brazenly took it to crosspost on Reddit.

Actually looking at the post on Reddit, the guy who took it gave no credit and made no denials towards the random Redditors thinking he made the list.

It's one of the most pure cases of stealing shit to post on Reddit for upvotes I've seen in a while.

Which is something that is despised on 4chan in general.
>>
>>146790126
The steam version will force Shadowverse out from /mbgg/. Good.
>>
>destory an enemy card if you have a commander in hand
>destory an enemy card that has 5+ attack
are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>146790392
Pretty much. There's nothing wrong with people coming here but at least have some decency and behave accordingly.
Don't start advertising the thread everywhere and don't steal content to post it everywhere else. You're just ruining everything for everyone if you are.
>>
>>146790126
Are you playing on table/phone or emulator? I have had 1 crash only so far on my tablet.
>>
>>146790392
People take bghs stuff from redit all the time though
>>
>>146791051
And no one here has claimed it as theirs
>>
>>146790392
>>146790916
While is disrespectful and all, this is nothing.
Fuckers steal /a/ manga translation all the time for those fucking upvotes. See Prison School for example. They stalk Prison School live translation threads and just take it and post on reddit as fast as they can.
>>
>>146790482
At the rate this thread moves now that it's been a little over a week, not likely. Also when people finish rerolling and start playing the game a lot of them will end up quitting because they're bad at the game.
>>
>>146791051
There's that one guy that reposts the statblocks from there so obviously and unformatted that we know automatically it's from there.

I'm fairly sure we know the ripped images are from there too and nobody here's claimed to be the one ripping them. Though I guess credit is due for those. Thanks, Reddit.
>>
>>146790916
>There's nothing wrong with people coming here
>tfw you lived long enough to see it be acceptable to be a redditor on 4chan
Give it a few years and you'll need to make an account to post here.
>>
>>146790813
What's wrong with those? Also I'm pretty sure you're talking about Onslaught for the first one which summons a 1/1 Knight if you have a commander in play.
>>
>>146791629
>He doesn´t know about tripfaggots being 4chan e-celebs in certain boards.
>>
>>146791629
Pretty much nothing can be done about it. Due to the fact 4chan is pretty much free to use by anybody due to the no accounts thing.

We're at the point people who have gone to Gaia Online, DeviantArt, and Gamefaqs in the early days are respectable due to sheer age and comparison towards our new nemesis sites.
>>
>>146791629
There is nothing wrong with people coming here
the whole reason lurk moar was even a thing in the first place was to encourage new people to come but to learn board culture before posting like a retard
that being said the reddit x posting from 4chan is nothing that anything can be done about and is silly to get upset about because it's so regular at this point
>>
>>146790813
They cost 4-6 points, drawbacks are there. Now you can´t summon a follower, and if you need to attack, it must be next turn, you must evolve too.
>>
>>146791595
>>146791051
>>146791151
There's also the fact that a lot of people from there browse this thread too and its not like we can stop it at this point so the best we can do is ask them to not be huge dicks and behave accordingly. But apparently, that is too much to ask from reddit as some of them lack basic human decency.
>>
>>146792034
Upvotes do horrible things to lonely people
/r9k/ with an upvote system would be even worse than leddit
>>
>Only 3 viable factions in Shadowverse
>They're only releasing new cards ever 3 months
wew
>>
>>146792524
Remember the game is on soft launch stage, its not really out. They'll probably speed up after the game does a official full release.
>>
>>146792621
The point is that it's still 3 months where the factions that even a retard could tell are undertuned are going to suffer
>>
>>146792105
No different than (you)s, I have seen lonely people take screenshots of their (you)s as some kind of collection.
>>
>>146792524
Swordcraft and what else?
>>
Isn't Forestcraft bouncing back already?
>>
>>146792993
Bloodcraft, I heard people say Forestcraft is also entirely mediocre but I haven't played enough of it or seen any people actually using it in ranked so far.
>>
>>146792524
>Casual shit detected
The only useless craft for high rank is Haven.
And 3 months for new cards is acceptable. You like HS 6 months?
>>
>>146793136
I meant what other 2 factions are considered good.
>>
>>146793268
Shadowcraft and Runecraft
>>
>>146793190
>4 players or less in the top 100 of some crafts
>T-they're totally viable
>>
>>146793190
When they ripped off everything else about Hearthstone they didn't have to bring shitty balancing with them too
>>
>rolled Yomi
>徳匠
>has HP, Attack and Magic -5%
>Hit and avoidance +5%
Considering she is not a heavy hitter, I assume these stats aren't that bad.
>>
What the fuck are you supposed to do against whale Dragoncraft decks, once they get overflow it's just 4/4 or higher storm cards every turn until you die

>inb4 "Kill them in 5 turns"
>>
>>146793564
A lot of them play multiple crafts.
>>
>>146794334
What craft are you playing? I don't have any issues against Dragoncraft players but I play Swordcraft.
>>
>>146794334
4 turns.
>>
>>146794334
No faggot. But you weaken them enough so even with overflow, you can take down a few heavy hitters and land a killing blow in turn 7-9.

Or maybe run your own late game deck? Have you thought about that?

What about removals? You can play cheap removals and have points left over to play your own followers? Cheap wards followers is in the game champ. They can tank a Genesis, and it costed you 1 point. Kill them the next round, or now it mean you can deal with Genesis next round.
>>
>>146794652
>Run your own lategame deck
Yeah great advice, tailor your entire deck to counter a single craft
>>
>>146794334
Have you tried making your own whale dragon deck :^?)
>>
>Is a forestcraft deck
Great, I hate facing these players. How fun is it to watch them use up all their thinking time, do overlong plays and drag out every game to turn 10+?

Not even got-to-go-fast-swords can do anything but suffer from facing this slowpokes.
>>
>>146794539
Bloodcraft
>>
>>146787294
2 is Bloodcraft.
>>
>>146794771
>1 craft
How about countering also whatever deck you used to make you come and cry?

And the other options? Why did you not comment on them?
>>
>>146794334
The solution to storm is having ward up.

What craft are you yourself using?

Some crafts have better access to ward than others.
>>
>>146794334
Isn´t there like 2-3 free basic ward cards? Use them?
>>
I really wish there was a place that has lists of what specific ammo can each maiden.

>>146755186
She somehow manages to outlast most things because of the slopped chasis. The only heavies with slopped are the n6 tanks.
>>
>>146794918
Savage Hunt, Diabolic Drain, Ward, Revelation, Demonic Storm, Drain, Ward, Crimson Purge, Temptress Vampire, Drain, Medusa, Ward, Blood Rage, Demon Commander Laura with a card that isn't shit if you have vengeance active, Ward, Abyss Beast, Drain, Alucard, Ward, Imp Lancer, Dark General, Ward, and of course there's always ward.
>>
>>146791894
>the whole reason lurk moar was even a thing in the first place was to encourage new people to come but to learn board culture before posting like a retard
And this isn't even a fucking thing anymore. I bet you fucking anything that most newfags don't even know the phrase "lurk moar" let alone care about "board culture" or actually lurk before posting. 4chan became first stop when visiting shitpost city but now the tourists are buying vacation homes here and spending more and more time here. I give this site a year or two before accounts are introduced if our gook overlord doesn't get busted for selling user data before that. It'll end up as reddit 1.5 whose only purpose is to provide screencaps for the 4chan subreddit.
>>
Since we're on the subject of Shadowverse am I missing something with Vengeance? Be basically 1 turn away from death for some mediocre buff effects that are basically equal to what you get with Overflow (Also on followers that are generally weaker to begin with as what I assume is "Compensation") or healing effects that remove your ability to make use of the buffs? What's the point

When I saw that most of this craft's followers just straight up kill yourself I was expecting something more beneficial considering all the risk involved
>>
>>146795801
Medusa is shit and so are most of those cards
>>
>>146795981
>>146796086
>chatting shit about based urias
>>
>>146795981
Drain exists for a reason.

>>146796086
He's still got plenty of options to work with depending on how his deck looks and works. I'm not trying to build a deck for him just that he should take a look at all the cards his craft has access to, not including neutral cards which has quite a few useful cards.
>>
>>146795981
>Not living on the edge
But yes, you are missing something.
You are suppose to be half dead, but at the same time, so is your opponent, but that´s when the magic happens, when both of you have about the same HP, two things:

You have the advantage now, you can hit harder and control harder. You can also gain the upper hand by just healing yourself now with drain and finish hurting you and him again till he bleeds to death while you survive since you got more HP even though you take equal damage.

High Blood play, they won´t even give you vengeance. Smart players will leave you hanging at high HP, fill their board and kill you.
>>
Bat buffs when
>>
>>146796357
Did you not try out every craft when you rerolled? I got a much better understanding of everything when I played almost all the different crafts, except Haven.
>>
File: final_bstSnapshot_970661.jpg (225KB, 1673x1011px) Image search: [Google]
final_bstSnapshot_970661.jpg
225KB, 1673x1011px
Why is the cute loli with the cute beaver so dark ?
>>
>>146796631
I've played every craft not quite sure why you're asking.
>>
>>146796459
Are you just supposed to ignore their early board then and make them trade into you? Most of my attempted games with them went something like "I guess I should start killing myself and them at the same time and drawing" which quickly turned into "Oh, they have more board than me, more HP than me, my buffed vengeance followers all got removed/killed, what now"
>>
>>146795801
just list every blood card why don't you
>>
>>146796716
That's not a beaver, that doesn't even look like a beaver
>>
>>146796592
When they release new cards. They lack more synergy cards. The important question is more, more sexy vampires and succabuses when?
>>
>>146796916
>what now

Play a real craft
>>
File: Bloodcraft.jpg (3MB, 3688x4381px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodcraft.jpg
3MB, 3688x4381px
>>146797296
Not soon enough.
>>
>>146797646
>Urias spends more time qqing about his rival dying than smashing vampire pussy
what a fucking homo
>>
>>146796916
You are suppose to respond to what they do.

They go for your leader?
- You go for theirs, this is only a plus, since if you can get vengeance early, you will lead early
You can come back with drain and board clear spells

They don´t go for your leader, they kill all your followers till they get their winning cards, this is more often the case than not when you are not facing scrubs.
- This is the hard part, now you have to hurt yourself with the right card pulls, trade efficiently so they don´t have a whole board with their followers while you have no more cards.

So yes, go edge early, go edge fast.
>>
>>146797713
bros before hoes faggot
>>
>>146797646
More.
>>146797713
Harem is tiring.
>>
>>146797798
Are there any cards that should be considered core? Right now most of my decks all have Alucards, Dark Generals and Vampire Lycans. I haven't been able to decide on which 1 or 2 drops to focus on though the 2 drop drain vampire seems like she deserves playtime
>>
>>146798039
Dire Bonds should probably be the first golds you get.
>>
>>146798252
I already have two, should I get a third?
>>
>>146798039
You should look up the top blood players deck they have posted in their twitter. Ape them, then take out and put in cards you like or dislike after trying them out. Now you have a working deck for a chance at high rank, and maybe a little of your own flavour. All you need is to not suck.
>>
>>146797296
>tfw most of the qts in Bloodcraft suck
>>
>>146799082
In more ways than one if you get what I mean
>>
Someone had to do it

>>146799536
>>146799536
>>146799536
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-28+at+06.20.26).jpg (205KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-28+at+06.20.26).jpg
205KB, 1334x750px
Do I keep this?
>>
>>146800219
Didn't your mother teach you not to keep what's not yours?
>>
>>146800435
Nope.
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 144

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.