[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General #17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 128

File: knock knock its chuckles.png (182KB, 215x581px) Image search: [Google]
knock knock its chuckles.png
182KB, 215x581px
Previous Hook >>146421495

Trapper? Who's that? Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: http://pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
Pastebin with peek at what's in the full release in terms of levels: http://pastebin.com/FE58REXD
Pastebin with all of the values (perks/items/whatnot): http://pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6

>Official site
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/

>Video of the thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au36IXpdry4 [Embed]

>Latest Patch Notes (June 17 / v1.0.1)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206084790905/

>Update from the devs (June 21)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206100588165/

>Report hackers
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/
>>
>>146532246
First for M1 spam is being used incorrectly.
>>
File: Hurts so good.png (38KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
Hurts so good.png
38KB, 200x176px
>All the survivor """"mains"""" on the steam forums crying about their infinite juke points getting removed
>>
So bought the game and played a few turns.
The fucking chainsaw man makes me want to shit myself every time.

This is some fun shit right here
>>
Jesus fucking christ nothing makes me immediately give up the idea of saving a hooked survivor faster when he starts trying to unhook himself

>Some fucking level 20 dwight with slippery meat trying to throw himself off the hook when the killer is still right fucking there
>>
>>146532539

What are YOU supposed to do when meany boo beeny catches you. 20 dwight here.
>>
File: bop.jpg (18KB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
bop.jpg
18KB, 478x360px
>>146532539
>Start heading towards someone to see if I can save them
>It's pretty far away but I take my time since he has tons of bleedout time left and I don't want the killer to see me
>He fucking starts struggling
>Time cut in half
>get there just in time to see him die
>>
>>146532438
>All the faggots on the steam forums begging for survive with friends and pretending it won't be OP as fuck.

I could take a team of the most retarded Dwight cunts and lead them to victory with voip. It's that fucking easy.
>>
>rarely get caught in a trap
>even when not using small game
>when I do I can't free myself with less than 10 attempts

the fuck
>>
>>146532743
Shhh, you'll summon the autismos trying to argue it won't be imbalanced from the thread before last
>>
>>146532606
sit there and don't do anything
if the killer camps you spam m1 and immediately release to warn people to get on with the generators because coming after you is a one way ticket to stabsville
basically your job is to waste as much of the killer's time as possible, make him sit through your last moments to the very end because every second he's staring at you waiting for his points is a second he's not using to hunt the other players
and if he doesn't hang around then you should take as much time as possible anyway to maximise your rescue chances.
>>
>>146532906

But if I sit there I get spider stabbed really fast. Am I missing something?
>>
>>146532872
There's literally no argument defending it. Every fucking match will be 5 95% complete gens getting chained and if you want a kill you will HAVE to hook camp if you're the killer and manage to get anyone because the second you leave he'll report it.

It's fucking laughable how cruise the game is with any sort of communication.
>>
>>146533015
this is some low rank Dwight shit right here
>>
So playing against a wraith and he just stood in front of the hook on this player so we couldn't get him down. Now he is doing it to me, going in and out of invisibility.

This will be fixed, right? So dumb.
>>
>>146533110
I doubt it. The devs will say it's fine since if the Wraith is doing that he is going to lose.

They'll probably make it so cloaking rapidly infront of a hooked person doesn't give points, however.
>>
>>146532906
>if the killer camps you spam m1 and immediately release to warn people to get on with the generators

Stop spreading this fucking retardation. You can safely assume the killer is camping most of the time. Spamming M1 should be for when the killer is gone so you know to come pick him up and can be used to tell nearby survivors when is the chance to run in. Using it the way you suggests severely limits its uses
>>
>>146533167
Didn't even think about the points.
What a joke.
>>
>>146532872
Buff the Killer based on how many friends are queued
>>
>>146533110
Point flashlight at him when he's cloaked/decloaking. Cackle as you gain an assload of points and he gets stunned for 10 years.
>>
>>146533015
your hook timer is split into two halves, struggle and resist

struggle is the first half, where you can self-free by holding m1. Do not do this; every struggle makes the spider show up quicker, and you get at most 3 attempts to self-free before you lose too much health and it goes to resist. sit there and contemplate your existence, and if the killer is watching you then flip him the bird while you wait

resist is the second half; when the spider is fully formed it'll try to stab you, mash spacebar to make that not happen as quickly. you'll still die if nobody helps you, but if the killer is camping you then it's an extra 10-15 seconds he has to stare at you before he gets his tryhard points
>>
>>146532602
Some perks just aren't worth getting.
>>
>>146533308

How do I self free if the killer leaves me alone? Pray to RNG?
>>
>the killer is a lagger
>your team mates dont get any generators

jdimsa
>>
>>146533486
If you get them they never spawn again. Better to get it than ruin 2 bloodwebs with the same exact shit
>>
File: 20160625001913_1.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160625001913_1.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
Finally met GoodGuyWraith. He's a good guy.
>>
>>146533512
Only try it if no one is rescuing you and you're about to enter the resist stage. Your team can use the time to get gens and possibly lure the killer away before coming for you.
>>
>>146533035
Maybe they can change it so progress slowly drains from the generator.
>>
>>146533486
If you skip a perk it just shows up again. Might as well get rid of the stupid thing so you can hope for something better.
>>
>>146533512
your self free chance is like 5% at base, less if the killer has the perk that makes the basement hooks more powerful
if you're not good at math: the odds are shit, and if the killer is nearby he'll literally just pick your ass back up and set you back on the rack

being helped by another survivor is a 100% chance of success (unless the killer gets the drop on them, which he really, REALLY shouldn't)
>>
>>146533512
You should only attempt to struggle on the hook when there's only one other person alive AND the killer is chasing them and/or they're injured which means if they try to rescue you they'll get smacked and downed straight away.

every other scenario you should wait.
>>
>>146532606
You aren't gonna like the answer.

Just fucking wait.

Because, while you get no points for this and lord knows I wish you did, you distract him for a ludicrously long time if he's deciding to REALLY aggressively camp you.

Your team can start up a dickload of generators while he twiddles his thumbs and makes no goddamn effort to do anything. It's a huge shitter trap but there are so many people who just stare at the fucking hook.

It fucking sucks for you because you're almost impossible and maybe just outright not worth saving the vast majority of the time but you ARE helping.
>>
>>146533486
now that's a retarded statement as others already said, it will just spawn again

not taking it will NOT increase the chance of a better one appearing on the next level
it will do the opposite
>>
File: Aaaaagh.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Aaaaagh.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
I fucking hate these people.

I lead the killer on a map wide chase and the only other fucker alive does not manage to start the ONE, SINGULAR LAST GENERATOR WE NEED. Meanwhile I get back to the generator I repaired to 80% after running the fuck away, fix it, and get out using the exit that this other dickloaf was probably just sitting at the entire time. I'm glad you didn't get a pip you piece of shit, that was the only thing you did for me.
>>
File: 1438440557564.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1438440557564.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>at the Cornfields as Hillbilly
>sacrificed dwight and ivory momento mori'ed a high rank and high level jake
>the suspiciously high level low rank jake is camping the big stone semicircle juke area but at least he isnt teabagging, unlike the faggot self healing claude I finally nailed after minutes of juke bullshit
>go back to jake who is still camping at the stone circle
>its right by the bigger juke shack, and in between them is the open hatch
>go back and fourth around this area with jake the juker for at least five minutes
>finally get him after he crept off in another direction to try and go around me
>he took down almost all my hooks, only one left is right by the hatch
>sweating and praying my iron grasp 3 is enough to hold him for this long haul across the map
>sacrifice him
>check his profile on steam since he really pissed me off, and of course he's a twitch fag
>he even adds me as a friend afterward
>"fucking faggot camping killer piece of shit"
>is what I expected him to say
>he actually apologized for having to cheese so much, which I understood since we were both caught in a shitty position
>had a nice little chat about that round before going our separate ways

can't say I've ever had that happen to me before
>>
File: 20160625003854_1.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160625003854_1.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
>Get downed
>Killer picks me up
>Just stands there, can't wiggle, he's not moving at all
So... this is a glitch right?
>>
>>146533994
being camped on the hook should get you Distraction points under Altruism. Soften the blow for being taken completely out of the game for 45 seconds at a time for the benefit of people who will in no way thank you (partially because they literally can't).
>>
>>146533524
once survivors get nerfed and they can't dc anymore without losing pip or some other stupid shit then survivor player amount will plummet and killers will abuse lag and most people will be playing killer instead
and everyone will complain - again
showing pings will not help either since they can just start downloading something once the match has already started
>>
File: 20160622171352_1.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160622171352_1.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
>>146534274
Yep, I had it happen to me twice as I scooped them up out of the hatch.
>>
>>146534149
>derp

.. seriously?
>>
File: file.png (515KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
515KB, 640x640px
>face off agaisnt 2 rank 1 claudettes with self heal
>other 2 are rank 19 megs with sprint
>im trapper
>>
>>146534795
>i'm the best killer
ok?

if you had have said I'm Wraith or Hillbilly i would understand.
>>
>>146534546
I've gone by it too long man I can't change now
>>
>>146534536
>>146534274

I've played Trapper to about level 14, Hillbilly to 17. Never once have I had this happen on either of them.

I've played Wraith to level 4. I've had it happen SIX times on him.

Also, it's never once happened in private games with all friends.

Don't bother with Wraith for now. Report the bug and play someone else. It really sucks because Wraith is my favorite.
>>
M-MUH PIPS
>>
>>146534274
That shit happened to me so often on the Wraith that I just stopped playing him altogether.
>>
>>146535382
For a game that's all about spooking, trapping, and outsmarting, the ranking system has really made this game pretty god damn predictable. What is even the point of reaching 1 at this point?
>>
>>146534934
what does that change
>>
>>146535857
they would have an even harder time
>>
Nth for bullying wraiths
>>
>>146536213
One of those windows is a great juke point against wraith. He can't round the door before you can jump through it again and if he tries it himself you can loop around before he can catch you.
>>
File: 1463712668407.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1463712668407.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>146534149
what a visceral video game experience
>>
>>146536551
Does it get ANY better if I go up in rank? Because I want to bother saving people but when the guy in 2nd point basically has 3600 points why even bother
>>
>>146534934
>trapper is good

this meme needs to stop
>>
>>146536718
dude if you see some shitter who's doing nothing and just waiting to get gated or for the hatch, fuck that guy

otherwise yea, be a good noodle
>>
>>146536752
Trapper is by far the best unless the survivor(s) have Small Game+Saboteur, in which case Hillbilly is the best by default because Wraith is awful.
>>
>>146532743
Ship has sailed, time to get over it.
>>
>>146536896
>wraith is awful

this meme needs to stop
>>
>win game by surviving
>get a pip, I think
>win next game by surviving
>the thing I thought was a pip is gone

huh?
>>
Do all the best players play as Claudette?
>>
>>146536965
Wraith has no mechanics to deal with fleeing survivors at a time where the survivors can outrun and out-vault the Killer infinitely
>>
>repairing
>heartbeat
>the other guys blows the skill check
>start to walk away
>the killer has come straight for me

Fuck him. He was playing Dwight. Typical.
>>
>>146537094
>needing crutches when you can outrun your prey

I can juke hillbillies and trappers all day because all the same and when the trapper goes get another trap I sabotage the previous one and he probably had no more traps left at that point anyway
>>
File: 1453281793574.gif (16KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453281793574.gif
16KB, 125x125px
>Finally make it to rank 1 survivor
>Literally every killer dodges when I enter their lobby

What was the point
>>
File: laugh.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>fixing a generator
>see a gray silhouette of a fellow survivor off in the distance
>close behind him is the silhouette of the hillbilly with his chainsaw held high
>they keep going back and fourth like some scooby doo chase for as long as it takes me to fix the generator
>>
Can someone please explain how the pips work.
How do you gain and lose them as survivor?
>>
>>146537306
Wraith is simply a gimped hillbilly/trapper in a chase so i don't see what that has to do with anything.

and i literally just said trapper is worse than billy if he's up against Saboteur/Small game
>>
>>146537410
Get 10,000 points, you get a pip.

Don't get 10,000 points, you lose a pip.

The game's a score attack. So if you fix three generators, open a door and also either sabotage a bunch of hooks or stun the killer a bunch of times, you max out Boldness and Objectives. This will get you a pip.

If you have a perk like no one left behind and you suicide to save someone you can get like an easy 3000+ points which will still level you up as long as you were doing shit.

The killer has the same system, but the way he gets points are incredibly fucking goofy and stupid compared to the survivors. You can get a pip with one kill as long as the game was scooby-doo clown fiesta or you can sacrifice three people and not rank up.
>>
>>146537428
>chasing as wraith
>not outjuking survivors or just leaving if they start doing some shit
>>
>>146537281
>spectating this game
>all three of them are blowing skill checks left and right

Jesus H Christ.
The skill checks are so easy.
>>
>>146537572
Thought you got pips for, you know, winning?
>>
>>146537090
Dwight is played by complete retards. Generator blowers and people who block the juke points and generally sabotage the team.

Jake is played by mostly competent people, but nothing special.

Meg players are the best at getting generators and completing the objectives.

Claudette is the best at helping people and evading the killer.
>>
>>146537410
pips are hearthstone stars
if you get enough points to be the equivalent of 2 full point breakdown circles, 1 pip
if you get enough points to fill all four breakdown circles, 2 pips
get enough pips to rank up

ranking up does literally nothing except stigmatize you, because higher ranked players are more likely to ragequit when things don't go perfectly to plan because m-muh rank
but it's basically a measure of consistent quality; even if you lose, if you do a good job, you get pips for your effort
now if only rank actually meant anything other than an on sight 'chance to be a salty disconnect baby' indicator
>>
>>146537576
>survivor reaches infinite juke spot
>leave to find someone else
>previous survivor starts fixing a generator and whoever you find wanders over to their local juke spot as you take 8 years to uncloak.

m8 i can wipe survivors as wraith but playing against shitters means nothing, against self heal and/or sprint bursters the wraith can find people but he can't catch them. At least at this stage basically no one is taking Small Game and many people have leveled up Meg and Claudette up over Jake so Trapper is currently safe.
>>
>>146537689
Fuck no.

Winning HELPS you get pips because it's an automatic 5000 for escaping. But a combination of fixing generators / helping people / fucking with the killer will give you pips as well, even if you GET LEFT TO DIE AFTER YOU WORK SO FUCKING HARD FUCK YOU DWIGHT

It just takes more effort.
>>
File: 1238179068647.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1238179068647.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>Sneaky cheeki breeki into basement closet
>Killer hooks someone down there
>They proceed to stand in the basement the entire fucking time while I sit in the closet
WHYYYYYYY
YOU FUCKING NIGGER JUST WALK UPSTAIRS AND YOU CAN HIT THE BITCH AFTER I UNHOOK THEM
YOU'LL GET MORE POINTS
I'LL GET MORE POINTS
YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>146537795
just take no one escapes death and get them when they bm you at the end
also you dont need to kill to win
>>
>run from killer
>he's right on your ass
>slam a pallet in front of his gay face
>he has teleported on your side unstunned

ebin
>>
Should I just ignore survivors who have a really good unbeatable vault spot instead of chasing them like a fool?
>>
>Exploiting wraithfags
Get cancer please.
>>
>>146538225
if it's the end of the game with the last survivor you can farm points by chasing

otherwise you should just leave
>>
>>146538160
Always the other way around for me. I stand still on one side and throw it down, not even hoping for a stun really, just wanting a slight setback for the killer, and my character goes to the other side for no reason.
>>
So it's impossible to actually get both pips in a game right?
>>
This is seriously dumb how they can just run around and vault over everything.

What the fuck, balance this shit pls
>>
>>146539059
It's possible but it probably won't happen unless it's a very long game and you do a lot of everything. Run from the killer for several minutes, help people off hooks and heal them, do several generators/doors and survive.
>>
File: 1466615982825.gif (43KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
1466615982825.gif
43KB, 560x582px
mfw we get a Wraith that leaves us on the ground to farm points/let us farm points from the revives/downs and only hooks one guy right at the end while everyone else escapes

you'll always be the winner in my heart, senpai
>>
>Lose a pip just because some faggot d/c.
So fucking annoying. Either the person who d/c should lose a pip or fucking everyone else still in the game is awarded 1500 points because that person was a faggot, or both.
>>146539059
No. You need atleast 5k in each category
>>
>>146539059
I got really close earlier, maxed everything but objectives, I had to bail because the only other person alive was on his shoulder, I was at the gate and he was chasing me.

You basically need to get lucky and get a killer who doesn't camp hooks super hard so you can save/heal/co-op with people, escape without dying and lead the killer on a long ass chase/stun him a few times/sabotage shit while also fixing minimum three-four generators and opening a door.

Basically be Jake and have a map so you get points for scouting, and get lucky. Only real shot.
>>
Maybe I'm missing something but is it literally impossible to win as Killer sometimes?

I am doing kinda of good, get a kill, then meet this Claudette.
Chase her and stab the fuck out of her, she vaults out a window and runs around after I follow her.
She vaults through again and this time I dont chase and she camps this fucking vault.

It's fucking ridiculous the level design in this game sometimes, man.

Do not even get me started on the hatches.
If you do well enough to get 3 of the 4, they shouldn't have a chance to insta-win and ruin it.
>>
>>146539917
The worst thing about the hatches is that I don't think they spawn randomly, there are set potential spawn points on each map.

So anyone savvy (or if they just looked at the guides) can basically run laps around the points once the hatch is ready.
>>
File: 20160625005112_1.jpg (520KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
20160625005112_1.jpg
520KB, 1920x1079px
>>146539059
I've been doing it pretty consistently, just had two in a row.

Map with red twine+black silk and saboteur is a guaranteed 23,000, then you just need to get an unhook and some healing in and you're golden.
>>
>>146539917
The game is horribly imbalanced in favour of survivors. If they know what they are doing they will win, period.
>>
>>146539234
>No. You need atleast 5k in each category

No, that's not enough, you need at least 26k.
>>
>>146539917
Yeah, and the sad truth is, that claud who's just jumping over everything and self healing every time you slightly hit her, will probably just rage quit if you down her.
>>
>fuck up infinijuke spot for some reason
>twice

not going to be a good day today
though the first time another survivor was there but fuck me that spot seemed somehow off that time, I've infinijuked there before just fine but the placing this time on the farm was gay with clutter near it
>>
>Dwight is shit guys
>team perks in a team game?
>good luck with working with randoms

guess ill just enjoy being able to see teammates from 36 meters away and fixing generators in under 10 seconds with someone who was already on it, but hey i guess meg gets to run kinda fast so shes absolutely stellar. queen niggra is broken as fuck tho and only downy babies play her

i dont approve of jake players, but they arent total fucking monkeys
>>
>>146540482
>team game

teamplay is optional, the main goal is to survive
>>
>>146540526
>5000 points directed to helping teammates
>thinks doing 5 gennies on his own to get out of the fun zone for the other 5000 is the main goal
im laffin
>>
File: 1400714159922.jpg (125KB, 918x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400714159922.jpg
125KB, 918x720px
>Guy takes you off a hook
>Body blocks you straight into a trap, because as the full health person, he needs the path of least resistance to safety
This game is filled to the 9's with retards.
>>
>>146540686
>Ending up with players who facilitate the need for you to do 5 generators

I don't think they would have managed even if Dwight's perks were twice as strong
>>
>>146540686
it's not a team game, obvious R20L1 Dwight newfriend, that's just an optional way to score and not necessary to reach the exit or to gain a pip

people more involved in the game than you or I have said it
>>
File: 1457182871699.jpg (22KB, 335x229px) Image search: [Google]
1457182871699.jpg
22KB, 335x229px
>>146540128
>31,000
Jesus Christ, dude
>>
File: cantfightthedwight.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cantfightthedwight.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>146540865
>R20L1 dwight
oh man am i laffin now son
>>
>>146541083
>still a dwight player
>and dumb as shit

nice job leveling the most worthless character first, retard
>>
File: Agitated Iron Grasp.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Agitated Iron Grasp.webm
3MB, 800x450px
This is what's possible with Rank 3 Agitation and Iron Grasp
>>
>>146541178
woah dude hit me with your rank and level, unless of course now that ive posted it it "doesnt even matter". get fucked son
>>
>>146540267
>Vaults and sits and self heals in a spot that will be safe for the next 7 seconds while the killer runs around to the other side

I literally cry everytime I see this happening.

It's seriously broken
>>
File: aD0Y5oZ_460sa.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
aD0Y5oZ_460sa.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>Jump a barricade
>Land on the other side completely
>Lol jk, fly backwards into the arms of the killer because fuck you, this is a well coded game!
>>
>>146541436
I have sprint burst, self care, and botanical knowledge all at level 3
>>
File: dicks.jpg (325KB, 1851x1052px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.jpg
325KB, 1851x1052px
>>146541283
I'm also a rank 10 killer with levels for each killer but I stopped playing them until dc and jukeshit's fixed.

You're an absolute retard for thinking this game is about teamplay and part of the whiny hook camp whine cancer. Because you don't understand the basic concept. End of story.
>>
>>146541568
Pls explain basic concept
>>
>>146541568
Thanks for projecting your shitty ideas about hooking and the game onto me kiddo. also im sure you legitimately made it to that rank, considering how mad you are you prob dc as soon as the killer looks at you
>>
>>146541898
Survive. It's all you need to do as survivor. You are not required to save anyone but yourself.

Which is what this salty Dwight retard does not get >>146541907
>>
>>146541907
No wonder your rank is so fucking low at 38 because you're dumb enough to try and save idiots who shouldn't have got themselves hooked in the first place. Hopeless retard.
>>
>>146541568
>Playing the most broken survivor
>Probably ragequits every time someone downs him
You rank means nothing, and it will never mean anything until the ranked system is fixed.
>>
>>146542108
Rank doesn't mean anything even without the disconnect crap. Even people who die can rank up.
>>
>>146542108
>probably ragequits

Stop projecting your actions on others.
No need to get salty if you can't get to rank 1 yourself. I've been playing since the beta. You're just a fucking idiot, that's all.
>>
>>146541985
>surviving is the only goal guys
>nothing else matters
>just sit in the bushes near the gate until your teammates (read:people trying to carry your dumbass) power the generators and you can win!!!
you are the reason just flat out surviving doesnt reward you with anything
>>
>>146540482
I don't think Dwights perks are shit at all. It's just, everyone elses perks are fucking insane. Hillbilly is someone with legit bad perks
>>
>>146542210
Clearly surviving does since I reached rank 1 with all those pips I got from doing most of the generators and opening the exit and sometimes getting hunted by the killer.
You don't get pips from camping one spot and not doing anything, you giant retard, not even if you escape. But you barely ever escape because you are always getting hooked because "m-muh team".
>>
>>146542245
Tinkerer is pretty good, everything else is garbage tier though
>>
>>146542190
Your snide defensiveness pretty much proves it.
>>
>>146542416
Wow your salty ass is still at it despite everyone already knowing you're a fucking idiot lmao
Grow up already, you salty herring.
>>
>>146540686
Why do people keep saying 5000, the limit is 8000, see
>>146540128
>>
>>146541083
>rank 15
>level 38

... just how?

what a shitter

I'm level 27 and rank 13.. what hell man?
>>
>>146542564
>rank 15
doesn't it literally say he's rank 7 though?
>>
>>146542478
Stop being mad because you were exposed kid.

Real classy move hidding your ign there, because that's something people who are legit and skilled do.
>>
>>146542624

what?
>>
>>146542734
You can keep posting your bitter and salty shitposts, "teamplayer". I've gotta go. I'll come read your salty posts later, don't worry.
>>
File: this thing.png (20KB, 104x149px) Image search: [Google]
this thing.png
20KB, 104x149px
>>146542747
>>
>got a killer pip despite some asshole leaving immediately after downing him

Feels good man
>>
>>146542365
Its like you arent actually reading what im writing, just seeing that i responded and throwing around your angry ass opinion like its law, it was funny at first but now its just sad
>>
File: Squatter.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Squatter.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>146541083
Poor, dumb, jukesquatting scum.
Still being a toxic faggot, huh?
>>
>>146542907
You are both arguing the same point, but you are both being retarded and sword fighting.
>>
>>146542964
fuck off wally, i know you alt f4 super often cause the notification that your playing dbd comes up every 5 minutes
>>
>>146540128
So wait, how does the map get you 310000 points exactly?
>>
>>146542842
>Thread is only 2 people.
I'm just telling you your rank is worthless in regards to backing an opinion.
>>
>>146543009
>surviving is the only goal, im right your wrong and le salt meme
vs
>there are more aspects to this game

nah dont lump me in with that retard dude
>>
I feel like I should not camp as killer, as just run around trying to hook as many players as possible for those sweet, sweet points.
>>
>>146543137
Kinda, yeah. You have a better chance of ranking up if you just do scooby doo bullshit with the survivors.

If you want to sit on a hooked survivor, wait them out until they're in struggle phase, because then they die the moment you put them back on the hook
>>
>>146543137
You're right. Never camp.
>>
>try to play a game as killer
>vs rank 1 rank 1, rank 4, rank 7
>leave lobby
>every single time I try I get a bunch of top rank players
Fuck this shit. When I play as survivor, I get nothing but scrub teammates
>>
>>146543327
Most of those people are scrubs who just disconnect to keep their rank when they lose. That said, the game is imbalanced and anyone who has gotten good perks and has played for a while can trounce any killer. I only die when I am stupid enough to help people off hooks.
>>
so do I get loads of points for chasing a survivor around a infinijuke spot?
>>
>>146543654
Yes, and then will just lose as the other survivors just get gens and peace out
>>
>>146543707
Pretty dumb game to be quite honest.
>>
>>146543603
But I'm still confused WHY this is happening. Like, it's every time and there sure as fuck are low ranks on because when I switch to survivor, my team is nothing but level 1 rank 20 dwights. The fuck is going on with this matchmaking?
>>
File: 1333132010685.jpg (76KB, 379x345px) Image search: [Google]
1333132010685.jpg
76KB, 379x345px
>Some faggot its hiding in a closet all game never moved when I stepped in a trap at the start of the game and near the end
>Lead the killer to him when we're the only ones alive and open the closet to show he's in there
>Killer hooks him and picks me up
>Carries me to the hatch and lets me escape
It was a good day. I destroyed some faggot and got rewarded for it. Awesome.
>>
I really quite like the spinechill perk. Is it considered shit?
>>
>>146544709
No, with it and premonition at very rare or higher is nearly impossible for a killer to catch you with your pants down.
>>
>>146532743

The simple solution is to have positional voice chat and have a soundbyte for text chat like a low murmur.

Bam; Now you gotta decide if it's a good idea to talk right now.
>>
What's a pip
>>
>>146545506
The diamonds that you earn from getting 10k or more points in a game to rank up.
>>
>>146542964
>3 people down
>2 gens to go

He's farming points off your dumb ass so he doesn't lose a pip for shit teammates.
>>
So do survivors that exploit anything they can actually think they're good or that they earned anything? Legitimately curious what goes on in their heads
>>
>>146545950
There is no good.
>>
>>146545950
I mean... what are the exploiting?
If you say window hopping they're only exploiting your stupidity because if you're wasting time trying to out juke them while they're not the last one's alive you're just begging to miss out on a fuck ton of points and letting whomever is still alive get free gens and/or escape.
>>
>>146545950
Do killers that pick the first person they see to chase all game and camp the hook when they finally catch them think they're good or that they earned anything? Legitimately curious on how they think their zero stress role requires any kind of skill
>>
>>146546140
>>146546434
t. windowbaby
>>
>>146546858
t. retardbilly, get good at the game kiddo
>>
>>146543134
>m-muh team

forever scrub and salty as fuck just because someone outed you
>>
>>146546858
Actually I'm play Trapper, so I don't know how I'm a windowbabby, but whatever.
Look kid, if you're letting yourself get juked that's on you, not some "exploit."
The closet thing to an "exploit" in this game besides disconnecting to save pips and the wraith bell spam.
>>
>>146547017
your saying muh team like im blaming them you retard. since your reading comprehension is trash since all you do is watch shitty twitch streams all day ill explain it really simply. IT BENEFITS YOU MORE TO TRY AND HELP OTHERS RATHER THAN PLAY ON YOUR OWN, HENCE WHY THERE ARE 4 OF YOU
>>
>>146547685
>m-muh team
>gotta save those retards so they can get downed again right after and I get hit or downed
>just fed the killer
>g-good job t-team!
>>
File: poke.jpg (210KB, 577x909px) Image search: [Google]
poke.jpg
210KB, 577x909px
Can everyone calm down please?
This general was really chill up until the last day or so, but it's gotten insanely toxic/salty/shitty all of a sudden.
I get that we're all annoyed at certain aspects of the game, but can't we just go back to being a comfy horror general instead of all this shit flinging?

We're all bros here.
>>
>>146547987
Loli killer when
>>
>>146547910
>gotta save those retards so they can get downed again right after and I get hit or downed

Man, every time
>Unhook survivor
>They don't seem to know they get a preemptive sprint
>Immediately get fucking bopped and go down again

I mean I'm glad I got the altruism points but fuck I'm sorry ;_;
>>
File: test.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Literally how
>>
>>146547987
>Meg, age 8
>>
>>146548121
Most of the time they delay and don't even start running as soon as you get them off. And to think I used to get in between them and take the hit for them so they could run off.
>>
>>146547910
>im so garbage at the game i need to be on the opposite side of where the killer is to even have a chance at winning
>im the best player in the game so no one else can help me in any way
i cant even pity you, you are literally a disease
>>
>>146548416
yeah good goy come save me and I will fuck you over if it guarantees my survival, shitter :^)
>>
File: 1239701698634.png (50KB, 164x161px) Image search: [Google]
1239701698634.png
50KB, 164x161px
>>146548060
this
THIS
LOLI WITH A KNIFE
>>
>>146548754
Better yet, burnt disfigured loli.
>>
>>146548754
she don't need no hook, she pins you to a tree or wall and sucks you dry
>>
File: 7Ji4IPz.gif (482KB, 152x129px) Image search: [Google]
7Ji4IPz.gif
482KB, 152x129px
I just had 5 survivors in my game.

Anyone else ever get that?
>>
File: 425257687.png (2MB, 1903x1076px) Image search: [Google]
425257687.png
2MB, 1903x1076px
>>146548976
Now there's 7?
>>
>>146549154
it's a bug, you dumb shitter, it has been around since the beta
>>
again some fuckshit asshole team where the idiot leads a killer to me instead of going to the house to the left

that's it

I am done with these fucking cunts, I am fucking sabotaging my whole shitter squad "buddies" from now on intentionally
>>
File: Hyde2.jpg (132KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
Hyde2.jpg
132KB, 1200x1553px
>>146548060
>>146548754

>Loli with a knife
>Little girl in a bright white dress who giggles as she skips
>Has a twin in bloodsoaked dress that shrieks as she sprints
>Can swap between them, leaving the non-active twin inactive
>They both move slower than other killers, have to manuever both of them to pin, trap and ambush survivors
>>
File: FuckDwights.webm (2MB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
FuckDwights.webm
2MB, 750x422px
AROUND DWIGHT
YOU'RE NEVER ALRIGHT
>>
File: 1328158774260.jpg (30KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1328158774260.jpg
30KB, 500x322px
>>146549802
Goddammit Dwight
>>
File: 1466465189504.jpg (89KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466465189504.jpg
89KB, 678x960px
>>146549802
Gold.
>>
File: fatdiscountround2.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fatdiscountround2.png
2MB, 1600x900px
another fat discount inbound, based entity
>>
>>146550409
wew now you can teach that useless dwight perk to other more useful survivors
>>
>>146549701
>Controlling 2 killers at once
Yeah that's not OP at all. Just make it two versions you can switch between like the wraith.

>>146550409
Go away Dwight, we're discussing lolis. You're the reason the thread turned to shit.
>>
>>146550848
>>146550873
sorry you kids need a free heal to win, cant have the game be too challenging huh?
>>
File: 1466465562696.jpg (22KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466465562696.jpg
22KB, 480x640px
>>146550409
I don't get it... but here's some fat titties.
>>
>>146551071
Funny you keep calling people kids, seeing as how you're literally 16. But you type like you're 12
>>
>>146551071
Rich coming from an obvious disconnect exploiter
>>
>>146551425
seriously no one actually reads, they just see that there was a response and they automatically respond even though it has nothing to do with what was said. why does this go hand in hand with being a shitty teammate?
>>
>>146551526
Im not an angry twitch kid that cant handle a loss, try again dude
>>
stuck in a cancer game where I, another survivor and retardbilly won't do anything and it's just going on and on

he just skeets between the remaining generators endlessly because other idiots activated gennies on one side
>>
File: THISBITCH.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
THISBITCH.webm
2MB, 900x506px
>>146549802

AROUND CLAUDETTE
INSTANT REGRET
>>
>>146546140
>If you say window hopping they're only exploiting your stupidity
Then why are the devs fixing it? :^) It's a game about a killer hunting down people and the people run from the killer. People shouldn't stare at the killer just outside of reach from a window, or other ridiculous shit like that.

>An entire Friday the 13th movie where a single survivor keeps jumping through windows
>>
why are survivor players so fucking braindead compared to the beta, holy shit i'm mad
>>
File: 1257747058270.png (400KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1257747058270.png
400KB, 640x480px
>>146551805
>>146551582
>>146551646

FUCK OFF WIGGUMS
>>
>>146551973
I hate players who refuse to pay attention to their surroundings.
Ffs, if you hear the heart beat and chase music the time for stacking is over
>>
>>146552070
He was doing that on fucking purpose most likely. There's no way he couldn't have seen the killer.
>>
>>146552018
Because there are more players and as such more idiots?
>>
>>146552135
This
Lots of kiddies joined the game, and of course the first fucking thing they do is learn how to juke infinitely and t-bag you.

>When you finally get them because they fucked up/got cocky and they DC

THANKS MUM, YOU ALWAYS PULL THE PLUG AT THE RIGHT TIME, APPRECIATE IT
>>
File: disconnectingcunts.jpg (21KB, 483x312px) Image search: [Google]
disconnectingcunts.jpg
21KB, 483x312px
FUCKING PATCH WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>146552070
That was obviously intentional.
What a cunt
>>
>>146551805
finally the other survivor got tired of waiting and got themselves and I got out through the hatch

hahaha fuck you meg and retardbilly get rekt

>>146552051
nah, not retard wiggums, I like to survive instead of getting killed like that fucking meg just now
>>
>>146552220
How is the patch going to do anything?
People will find some other way to cheese, or the game will just die.
>>
>>146552460
>Either people cheese or the game dies
What.
>>
HHNNNGGG I WANT FUCKING FULL RANK IRON GRIP ALREADY

All my fucking hooks are gone by a certain point, holy fuck. Only option left is the rape dungeon but when the douchebags run all the way to the edge of the map.. I also don't want to drop something like Shadowborn for Agitation.
>>
File: faggots.png (50KB, 640x324px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
50KB, 640x324px
>>146552051
>>146552448
buy rope for a noose kids
>>
>>146552527
A large portion of people will just stop playing when they can no longer cheese with window hopping or pip saving d/C.

Like a bad Dwight who's injured, the game is just limping on to its death
>>
>>146552648
You're severely overestimating the amount of people who would really care if infinite juke spots were removed. I can lose the killer just fine the legit way, I even go as far as avoiding places like the magic bus, the silo, the fucking farm house etc.
>>
>>146552708
What are your tips for escaping the legit way?
>>
File: 9AuueSJ.gif (1MB, 238x235px) Image search: [Google]
9AuueSJ.gif
1MB, 238x235px
>>146549284
I've been in your mother since the beta.
>>
>>146552772
The same way I used to lose people in Evolve. Killers mostly follow your scratches unless they have Shadowborn Ultra Rare at the rank where it considerably increases their view point in which case it can sometimes be impossible to lose them, but you can still..

Run circles around places then sneak off, all the scratches combine into this one big mess and they have no clue where you went, or run in one direction that looks like it leads somewhere, then sneak off into another direction.

In general, don't FUCKING RUN if the killer doesn't see you. The last thing I want as a killer is an asshole with an iron sphincter who doesn't panic at all, just casually sneaks around things that I'm about to walk by.

You're perfectly free to use windows and vaulting, just don't abuse them forever.
>>
File: 1345853464740.gif (130KB, 425x417px) Image search: [Google]
1345853464740.gif
130KB, 425x417px
>Working on a hook
>Hear heartbeats
>I think I'll just hide in this nearby bush
>Heartbeats intensify
>Oh it's fine he'll just swing by the nearest gen and miss me
>Look behind me
>There's a gen between some trees on the other side of the bush I'm in
>mfw
>>
>>146552802
dumb shitter, go practice your skilled jukes, but not infinijukes because those will ber nerfed
>>
>>146552865
Whenever I try the fake path shit I always get caught slow walking the other way. I'll try the circle thing though
>>
Why don't I see more people using maps, holy shit I've seriously gotten 2 pips in nine of twelve games tonight, I just can't stop winning with this thing.
>>
>>146552982
If the distance between you and the killer is not that big then yeah, also remember line of sight works wonders.
>>
>>146552993
What's so good about it?
>>
Can we get rid of spamming spacebar to stay alive on the fucking hook and just make it so you can press spacebar to try and escape/kill yourself if the entity has formed around you.

I swear my spacebar is going to break way before everything else.
>>
>>146553389
With the right add-ons, it maxes out your objectives without needing to touch a generator.
>>
Is there a list of actions that make loud noises?
>>
>>146553674
the struggle should be qtes aka skillchecks, first phase should be left as is

mashing spacebar is gay as shit

>>146553929
ure mom was pretty loud when I banged her last night
>>
>>146553696
Tell me more
>>
>>146553987
Yeah and the mashing sometimes just fails altogether and you just die for some reason, fuck that.
>>
>2 of us left vs Wraith
>1 gen to go
>75% done with a gen
>He comes in
>Make it all the way across the map to the school bus
>How the fuck is this shit supposed to work
>Get killed
>Put on nearby hook
>Guy nearby is just sitting and watching and waiting
>Try and signal for him to just fuck off and get the last gen
>He stays there
>Killer has no intention of moving
>Go for a struggle hoping the retard will get the hint
>He still stays there
>I put myself in final sturggle state
>He still sits and watches

Fuck off you idiot he has no reason to even think of leaving until you get that last gen on. Fuck.
>>
>>146554165
I always leave after hooking people because it leads to more points, then if I happen to see the unhook happen on my interface I turn back around.
>>
>auto perma-ban for saying rape basement in a faglight stream
I always forget how cancerous twitch is.
Thanks for reading my blog ;^)
>>
>>146554219
>Watching anyone other than Tru3ta1ent.

Fokking had it coming m8
>>
>>146554287
kill yourself, wiggums
>>
>>146554408
Nah m8 I got too many basement bishes to kill myself, too many upset babies to force into DCs
>>
>Catch a survivor and bring them to the basement and hook them.
>Leave the area and make sure i can still see the stairs down to the basement
>Watch three survivors sprint down to save 1 guy.
>Go down, open 3 lockers each with a survivor in
>Get deranked
>>
>Working on the last gen
>See hooked guy in basement spamming m1
>Keep working on gen
>Suddenly Wraith in my fucking face
>Basement guy has been rescued
>I get dragged into the basement hook narrowly. (FUCK A AND D SPAM NOT REGISTERING HALF THE TIME)
>Killer fucks off somewhere
>both guys are sitting in the building
>I don't try escape because of it
>Eventually one gets chased
>The other pisses their pants and bolts off
>I'm in spacebar mashing mode and can't even attempt my own escape now.

Fucking dickheads. To make it worse I got 10.7k points and still lost a pip. What the fuck is this shit? Does anyone actually know 100% how this fucking ranked shit works yet?
>>
OUR BOI IS STREAMING
>>
>>146554924
>getting caught by wraith
how shit u have to be
>>
Is there anything that could be done to make saving a hooked survivor worth it? The moment people get all their perks and learn to be a killer properly, everytime you try to save someone who's hooked, it's either a death sentence for the guy you were trying to save, or a swap of hook victims. Anyone expects a killer to actually drift away that far to safely save someone? Unhooked people would have to have full health I feel...
>>
>>146555383
There was no juke spots nearby and I wasn't even expecting him because of that m1 spam bullshit.
>>
>>146555458
>hear bell
>sprint the fuck out to the infinite juke spot
how hard can this be? inb4 u play dwight so no sprint
>>
>>146555543
I play Jake, nigga And this was Macmillans so there is no infinite juke spot
>>
>Chilling in second story McMillian jukehouse
>Escapes are open
>Eyes on the hatch, need that bonus 2k points
>Last guy isn't leaving for some reason
>Look slightly to my right
>Lock eyes with pornostache Dwight
>We both want the same thing, and realize what must be done
>Run downstairs and slam the pallet while he speedvaults the window
>thumpthumpTHUMPTHUMP
>Spend the next 10 minutes trying to lead the killer to each other, bodyblock, palletdrop, and everything we can to get the other person killed
>Immediately discover killer has nobody escapes death
>We both wind up on the hook

It sucked, but was also the funnest thing I've done in the game so far.
>>
>>146555742
Could have just done an extra gen you tard,
>>
File: JakeMyShit.webm (3MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
JakeMyShit.webm
3MB, 1500x844px
Have you performed a heroic act today?
>>
>>146555859
I was already at maximum objectives and boldness, you tard. We wanted the double pip.
You'll understand when you're under rank 10.
>>
>>146555937
2*8+5=21 m80 You could have got your double pip.
>>
>>146556065
Thank you for proving you're still rank 20.
It takes 26,000 to get double pip.
>>
Guys what should I do if there's this one injured survivor left that's not even doing anything. 3 gens left and the hatch is open but I've been searching for him for 15mins...do i quit
>>
>>146556169
Go away from the hatch
>>
>>146556262
I'm not camping the hatch I'm going around opening closets but he still doesn't make an attempt for the hatch. I think I might be playing by myself
>>
>>146555859
>hears story about 2 players having fun
>WHY DIDNT YOU MIN MAX
you got that special kind of tism dont you son
>>
>>146556065
More like 2*8+7+HopeYouHealedSomebody=26
>>
>>146556907
>d-don't you dare criticize my stupid choices
>>
>>146556907
Are you retarded? It's a story about 2 min maxers fighting over the right to use the hatch as the last survivor for the bonus 2k points.
>>
File: butIwantmypipsmom.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
butIwantmypipsmom.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>last two alive
>know where the hatch is
>while injured I get the last gen up just before hillbilly fucks me up
>manage to wiggle out before I get on a hook
>blazing it for the hatch
>juke chainsaw charges in the field
>Jake had enough time to leave, hope he's just about to exit
>get eventually caught
>see Jake fixing gens

fuck Jake
>>
>tfw got destroyed by tru3
>>
>>146555861
yfw killer has iron grasp 3
>>
File: 1424430186561.png (169KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
1424430186561.png
169KB, 500x677px
>>146557682
>Waa I got caught because I'm bad so I'm gonna blame the other guy that's actually trying to win instead of looking at my own play and asking myself what I could have done differently to avoid getting caught next time and improving myself
>>
>>146557682
>playing as dwight
are u retarded? literally worst perks
>>
wraith blood perk op as fuck. you literally cannot escape if you get hit
>>
>>146559481

I had a plan, and if Jake was the teamplayer I've assumed him to be, then I would have made it.

>actually trying to win

surviving is the objective anon, not farming points even though we're playing on a farm

If you feel like extending your lifespan on the farm window juking for 10 minutes like an idiot so the other guy can farm in peace, then you are the problem this game has.

>>146559515

Rebalance soon anon, I like the character best and I'm digging the perks. I'll obviously want perks from other survivors too, but I feel like getting leader first. Will probably farm points on dwight and unlock on other characters later.
>>
>all the sudden getting queued with sub rank 14 survivors with lvl 30ish all the time after hitting 10 as killer
Well I guess Im done having fun/playing killer.
>>
>>146560134
You should never assume other players are intelligent.
As much as I would rather the objective to be simply escape, it's not
It's a score attack game, not CoD deathmatch and as long as pips are tied to points that will always be the case
And I know you're going to say 'who cares about pips' but the fact is that it's the game's way of telling you that you win.
>>
escape hatch needs a nerf somehow. It shouldnt appear until the very end for the survivors and normally for the killer. Its bullshit unless you are trapper and even then.
>>
I want Billy to kill me in real life
>>
>Lvl 25 Trapper
>Still no insidious

OMF
>>
>>146561486
its pretty shit anyway senpaitachi
>>
File: sQliqdZ.gif (459KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
sQliqdZ.gif
459KB, 500x265px
The Grand Sacrifice - Get 4 sacrifices in a single match. (0/4)

I know damn well I've gotten numerous 4 sacrifices in one game. The fuck?
>>
>>146562360
achievement is bugged
>>
Is it just me or does running Hillbilly chainsaw maniac look silly when running?
>>
File: cant wake up.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.webm
3MB, 800x450px
wake me up
>>
>>146563273
i literally just dced out of a game like that
>>
>>146561486
I am leveling wraith solely for teachable shadowborn tier 3. I am 36 now and not even the first level of it yet
>>
>get into the habit of never fully completing any generators i work on
>3 generators left
>i complete the one i'm working on
>other survivors complete one across the map
>i sprint to a nearby generator i know is almost done and complete it
>3 generators done and gate open in about 30 seconds without any toolboxes

i do this every game now. It's very easy to guard the final 3 generators as the killer if they're all grouped up but if all 3 are almost done then it doesn't matter.
>>
File: field medic.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
field medic.webm
3MB, 800x450px
you don't scare me
>>
>>146563883
Claud has the most troll potential, her healing perks along with the one that increases healing for hook rescues can make her heal faster than a killer can attack.
>>
>literally bad at this game
I don't know why they would make this game, it's really scary
>>
>>146537094
Wraith has a mechanic to find survivors easier due to them not running and hiding the second they hear a heartbeat.
>>
>be survivor
>down to 2 survivors
>need only one more generator
>two generators already over 75% done
>get chased by wraith
>distract the killer for over five minutes
>other survivor never finishes the generator
>eventually get caught and hooked
>still not working on the generator
The hatch should be removed.
>>
>>146537916
I had a game recently where this happened. I was carting someone to the basement when I heard wounded groaning from the cupboard.

On a whim I pretended I didn't hear it, hooked them and proceeded upstairs.

Couple seconds later the guy I just hooked comes running up. Hit him again, go back downstairs and I hear the closet closing again. Rinse and repeat once more, but as I'm hanging the guy for the instant kill I hear closetman burst out of the cupboard and run away.

I regretfully lost track of him after that, but we both got some extra points so that was worth doing.
>>
File: aw shit.png (26KB, 133x176px) Image search: [Google]
aw shit.png
26KB, 133x176px
>hooked in basement
>Meg runs downstairs to save me
>trapper hits Meg as we sprint upstairs to the window
>Meg sprints straight into a trap at the window
>instinctively untrap her immediately and bodyblock the approaching killer, who ignores me trying to reach Meg
>somehow misses me when he swings for me
>vault the window after Meg and escape
>we survive the match
Fuck me that was close. True friendship right there, someone rescues you, you gotta rescue them.
>>
>>146563883
I ain't afraid of no ghost
>>
File: 70b8f4c2c2.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
70b8f4c2c2.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>146561208

>find the trapdoor as billy next to the 2 story macmillan house
>survivor finds it while looking down at me from the second story window
>have a staring match for about 2 minutes as I stand on it with chainsaw revved to 90%
>he eventually fucks off
>tries to sneak in behind me
>tag him with the saw as he's jumping into the trapdoor
>grab his now invisible body literally out of the trapdoor
>hook thin air
>+1000 sacrifice points
>>
>>146563626
you dont need to unlock shadowborn tier 3 on wraith, you need to unlock shadowborn shared perk which is different. You'll get it on lvl 40 because you get shareable perks on 30, 35 and 40 and since you haven't gotten it yet that means you'll get it on 40.
>>
why would it take a long time to literally hold down a lever to open a gate
>>
>>146567898
so the killer has the last chance to get you
>>
>>146567898
because its a fucking video game lmao nerd are u 13?

not everything has to be realistic
>>
>>146568167
hey FUCK you
>>
Which killer should I level up lads? I Keep hearing about shadowborn, that's wraith right? What perks do the others get that are really good?
>>
>>146567898
Why are fucking BLOOD TENTACLES descending from the sky to eat our souls?
>>
File: dc.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dc.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146567412
Sweet thanks

Also any one notice the lack of rank 1's? I been pairing up with 10+ all morning. Pic related, except the 1 who of course dc'd and 1 20 DC'd
>>
>>146568678
Distressing + that one where people fuck up more in heartbeat is great to try to get for billy
I got very rare distressing and still waiting on that other one.
>>
>>146568681
blood tentacles? what? they're the cute spiderlegs of entity-chan
>>
>>146567898
The game lore admits reality in the game is a nonsensical approximation of what the entity gathered from victims minds.
>>
>>146568678
Which killer do you do best with is the real answer. Trapper is weak against high levels cuz of perks. Wraith and Billy are equal depending on how you play them. Ones just louder.
>>
does this mute the uncloaking bell ringing as well?

if so that's legit

never encountered any wraiths doing it though so i bet it's something shit like you can uncloak without a heartbeat but still with a loudass bell ringing.
>>
>>146568823
>Twisted

WAKAKAKAKAKA
*louds noise resembling a fat man yelling through his fat body and out of his asshole*
>>
>>146569074
We need a fatass killer.
>>
>>146569138
he can slam you down with one hit HOWEVER he gets tired fast and needs to stop for a few seconds so he can't chase you for long
>>
>save people
>get hooked
man this is stupid
>>
What is Billy up to before/after the "game"?

I bet he reads poetry and plays SF
>>
>>146569243
oh lookie another "teamplayer" retard

it's not a team game, survival comes first

if it's not safe you don't save
>>
So can someone explain how Spies from the Shadows works?

What's the visual cue look like? Just the basic red arrows?
>>
where can i see all the perks?
>>
wow that fucking german fr4g faggot again who seems to play nothing but wraith just disconnected as killer again when he wasn't finding anyone or downing people, pretty sure he is save scumming offerings as well

what a shitlord
>>
>>146569245
He probably
lives in a rundown shack somewhere in rural Tennessee, which is filled to the brim of mutalated bodies which he read poetry to
>>
Change saboteur so it only disables bear traps real quick and takes longer to reset. I don't see how it's fair to completely nullify a killers ability.
>>
>>146569957
i agreee but until then i will make trappers cry
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 247x200px
>Twitch streamer that I usually watch is in my lobby
>pull out all my best addons and shit because I know he's good
>take him and another guy out, two others had self heal and got the fuck out of dodge
>watch his stream of him in my lobby
>he was just disappointed that he wasn't able to use his only skeleton key
Now I just feel like a dick. I wasn't even trying to target him either he was just the first person I came across
>>
>>146569243
>>146569372

The only result of saving hooked people is generating points. We have to find a way to save them though... I feel a flashlight is what we need...
>>
>>146569957
>survivor has a unique perk that only affects traps that only 1 killer uses

just shut the fuck up, retard
>>
how do you not miss skill checks like a moron
>>
>>146570873
when they suddenly throw the one that gives you like 0.2 seconds to react
>>
>>146570873

The early ones obviously... doesn't help that the indicator sort of warps through the circle. Inb4 I need a 144Hz monitor to see it go smooth.
>>
what happens when I prestige?
>>
>>146571847
u gon git succ'd
>>
File: 20101008j17[1].jpg (323KB, 691x800px) Image search: [Google]
20101008j17[1].jpg
323KB, 691x800px
Slowdown on your story time post, /dbdg/

It's time to do your Daily Rituals. Don't you think it's time to get rid of that one ritual you've been pushing to the side?
>>
>>146533187

Not to mention the killer can see you sending a signal, so your secret communication tool already informs him that you and the rest of the team are on the same page.

Now he's for sure not going to let you go.
>>
>>146572594

but they're all killer rituals and I'm dwighting it up
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+01.16.00).jpg (35KB, 553x466px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+01.16.00).jpg
35KB, 553x466px
>>146572594

I wish. I'm not getting any memento moris though on him.
>>
>>146573383
I literally can't complete this ritual. Is it bugged? Killed plenty of people with the Trapper.
>>
>>146573443
Have you killed them with your hands though? Like not leaving them bleeding on the ground and not hooking them but slashing them to death while they are in the dying state
>>
>>146573383
aren't moris usually like 8k on the web?

wew gotta get that mad bonus of 500 bp
>>
>>146573654
Holy fuck, I have to do that? Do I need to kill them while they're on the ground or what? How do I get them into a Dying state?
>>
>>146574082
idiot, get them on the ground and mori them
>>
>>146574082

You need to use a sacrifice item worth around 5-8k which lets you kill a survivor by your own hand.
>>
>>146573835

Well at least I'd make the bp back? I'm saving my moris on Billy and Chuckles anyway for private games with friends.
>>
File: mementomori.jpg (68KB, 579x406px) Image search: [Google]
mementomori.jpg
68KB, 579x406px
>>146574082
You need to use an offering called a momento mori, they look like this and come in different rarities which affect when you're able to use them/how many times you can use them in a round
>>146573835
Yea it's bullshit, you also nab an extra 1500bp for the kill though and the survivor has less time to d/c
>>
>>146540482

Most Dwight players never use Dwight's fucking perks.

Whenever I get near a Dwight and I see his perk active, I stick to that motherfucker like glue.
>>
>>146532246
So. Have to ask.

Where is the porn?

I want to see sweet Trapper on Claudette action. I mean... that ass... ...not hers. The Trapper's.
>>
When are they gonna give survivors automatic rifles? I'm tire of getting hooked first.
>>
>>146574684
>>146574313
Thank you. I was trying to bash peoples skulls in while they were on the ground, on hooks, on my shoulders.. stupid.
>>
File: 20160621221922.jpg (661KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160621221922.jpg
661KB, 1920x1080px
>>146574826
No ass shots, sorry
>>
File: ZAbJuxjC.jpg (24KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
ZAbJuxjC.jpg
24KB, 401x401px
>its a 4 female survivors on the basement hooks episode
>>
>>146575126
Aw yeah. Claudette. Suck that trapper cock.
>>
Does Hillbilly walk slower when wind up his chainsaw?
>>
Bring back ten people games. Allow two-three killers in a game. Let chaos reign.
>>
>>146575616
I don't think so, seems rather full speed.
>>
>>146551973

There was a Meg player who refused to heal me when we were free from the Killer even though I just finished helping her.

I should have done that to her as we were running to the exit
>>
File: trapper.jpg (28KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
trapper.jpg
28KB, 640x365px
>"M-M-Meg-chan, are you sure you are ready for this?" trapper asks, his blush showing up on his mask
"D-dont ask me such things in a position like this, trapper-kun." Meg replies, her legs spread open, her panties long removed.
>Trapper nods and proceeds to press forward, his blood and soot covered cock slowly slips inside of Meg.
"Unf." Meg moans at the penetration. "wait, no stop trapper-kun, its too big! its going to rip me in half!"
>trapper doesn't stop, and instead picks up the pace as he begins to slam into meg over and over again.
"TRAPPER-KUN NO YOU ARE MAKING ME GO GRAZY, I FEEL LIKE MY PUSSY IS MELTING!" meg screams in the basement.
>"Oh meg-chan, your lewd pussy is sucking me dry, you much be a lewd girl!"
"N-no, dont say something like that, its embarassing."
>"You say you aren't lewd, but look at how your hips buck into me." trapper teases.
"I-I can't stop them! my hips are moving on their own!"
>>
File: 1450231625766.jpg (31KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1450231625766.jpg
31KB, 408x408px
>>146576348
Leave this place and never return, Korbin.
>>
>>146552876

>Working on a gen
>Fellow survivor goes down and gets picked up nearby
>I'll just hide in some bushes and wait for him to go away
>He heads directly towards me
>There's no way he saw me, what the fu-
>Turn around
>I'm crouching to next to a hook
>>
>>146576708
:^)
its okay to say you like it.
>>
>>146575853
this would be fun desu.
>>
>>146555742

Kek
>>
>>146577183

Arguably still very difficult for killers to win by hooking, since a swarm of survivors could come unhook the players without being stopped. Two killers would be able to routinely down a couple survivors in the attempt, though.
>>
>>146577385
maybe force survivors to repair all the gennys
>>
>>146577482

Would have to increase gen numbers to account for the extra survivors.
>>
>>146577671
no theres more killers
>>
File: hate this game.jpg (151KB, 926x823px) Image search: [Google]
hate this game.jpg
151KB, 926x823px
I can't wait to get downed and hooked first!
>>
>>146577838

Point. Still, more killers in a game would be interesting, especially when more come out. Combinations of killers.
>>
>>146578078
Even know
>Step in a trap
>Get chain sawed getting out
I'd rage hard
>>
>>146578410

Two killers could patrol both doors at the last second. Nobody could open the door.
>>
>>146578620
just make dwight go and bait them and then leave without him
>>
>>146578762

Why would they take the bait? Why wouldn't the killers take their time downing you one by one, only hanging you once you're all sobbing and whimpering on the ground?
>>
>dumbass killers that keep chasing you at an infinijuke spot while generators and other survivors remain
>especially when you are claudette or they see that you can heal without kits

thanks for the ez win, dumb wraith kek
>>
>>146578762
It IS a Dwight's job afterall...
>>
File: sex king has cum.png (486KB, 493x547px) Image search: [Google]
sex king has cum.png
486KB, 493x547px
>set trap
>snap
>honing stone
>mfw
>>
>>146578908
Dwight's so eager to get some big, throbbing and veiny killer cock in his boipucci
>>
>Getting chased
>I can see the red behind me
>Alright fuck it lets go for some meme shit and move erratically maybe he'll miss
>Just run in a clockwise circle
>The killer actually is completely bamboozled and I lose him because of it

I had to go hide in the nearby construction vehicle because I was laughing so hard, fuck
>>
>>146579060
why'd you go outside in the middle of a game?
>>
Am I a scrub for maining Wraith? He seems so cheap and easy to pull off, but I love his playstyle.

I enjoy Trapper just as much, but Hillbilly seems like a higher skillcap Killer than the other two, due to needing to aim his chainsaw.
>>
File: incase shortstack.jpg (202KB, 1253x776px) Image search: [Google]
incase shortstack.jpg
202KB, 1253x776px
>>146579043
s-stop, you are going to make me look up and jerk off to incase again.

there is just something about boypussy that really makes my big throbbing veiny killer cock get all hard.
>>
>>146579332
I need sauce on this.
>>
>>146578896
10 survivors. you wont be able to down everyone.
>>
>>146579332
I want an InCase art of the Trapper pounding a little boipussy now.
>>
>>146579581

It would be interesting though.
>>
>>146579447
its incase, faggot.

>>146579598
yes. hes been doing alot of shortstacks though, which im thankful for, shortstacks are the fucking best.
>>
>>146579447
Literally in the filename
>>
>>146579332
i like incase art where shemale is dominating a boipuqqi
>>
>>146579747
So damn true. Love the entire halfling series. So so sexy. And those little goblin girl are just arousing as fuck.
>>
>>146579794
yes, girlscocks belong in boypussies.

>>146579831
all shorstacks are sexy, imps goblins gnomes and even some midgets are sexy as fuck. there is a shorstack general on /aco/
>>
>>146580201
that's a shit one (same characters, shit art, shit fetishes on top of it, fag shit) but then again all of /aco/ is garbage
>>
>>146581034
whats a shit one?
incase is great, and shorstacks are the best, you just sound like a fag.
>>
What the fuck? my game now does not launch, i press play, it finishes loading and then just shuts down without any error message, can somebody explain what is going on?
>>
>>146581034
>>146581325
can't handle the bandle

>>146581416
verify your game cache maybe idk
>>
>>146581325
>jacks off to gay shit like shemales
>calls others fags

kekmao

go back to /v/
>>
>survival is the main and only objective

>can still rank up even if you die
anyone else slightly intelligent enough here to see the problem?
>>
>>146581503
its girlcocks, thats not gay. they are feminine female penises, not gay.
>>
>>146581517
>have a ranking system
>where technically almost everyone can reach rank 1 and actually implement it when it's abusable
>when it's not even needed and causes more problems for zero benefit

if they think can hook people in with that shit why reset it every month? dumb as fuck
>>
>>146581607
go back to /v/, little nu-male
>>
>>146581517
It takes a lot to rank up without escaping though.
>>
>>146581770
feminine girl penises aren't gay you faggot.
>>
>>146581503
studies have actually shown that shemales is a strictly straight fetish. gays are not interested in shemales.
>>
>>146581954
>said the kissless virgin nu-male
>>
>>146581990
better not starting linking me to that vid about said """"studies""""" where the guy himself is subscribed to like 12 faggoty shemale sites
you are a faggot for loving cock that much
>>
>anit-hemorrhagic syringe
>instantly and competely heal on secondary action

does this mean i can use it while in a dying state? the lesser version of it says it heals one health state.
>>
>>146581990
I can understand this reasoning. Gays are attracted to manly or at least male looking, shemales try to avoid looking manly/male so why would a gay guy be attracted to them?
>>
>>146582346
>I'm t-totally not gay
>but I love the cock!!1
>>
>>146582432
It's more like being able to get it to work without a vagina, a sexual organ is a sexual organ, or something.
>>
>/DbDg/: LGBT discussion
>>
>>146582476
>I want cock in my gay ass
>but it's ok because I can pretend it's "female" cock

fag
>>
>>146582620
New flamboyantly gay killer who chases down and has bonuses against men and makes them cope with their sexuality when
>>
>>146582198
yea im not gonna look for the video on the subject but its the truth.

>>146582346
yea its basically that. other then the dick shemales look feminine which gays dont like.

>>146582432
>>146582659
projecting much?
>>
>>146582659
Eh, I could probably make it work if they were 100% convincing save for the cock, definitely wouldn't have them put their cock up my ass or anything. I'd rather not literally get butthurt.
>>
>>146582838
you're the one that started this gay shit, bug chasing faggot
>>
>>146582932
do it right and it will only feel good senpai.
>>
>>146583009
T-That's lewd kyoudai!
>>
So when Momento Mori says grant a killing next trial, does that mean next match?
>>
>>146582620
>LBGT shitposting
FTFY
>>
>>146583578
Whatever game you're going into when you burn it...
>>
>>146583578
Yes.
>>
>>146582953
no you did. we were having a civil discussion about shemales and you brought up gay shit
>>
>tfw 300 points from 2 pips

if only the killer had let me heal
>>
>>146583885
I guess you know it's not right (because it's gay) because you are so eager to defend your gay cock obsession fetish.
>>
>>146584130
nothing gay about appreciating the aesthetics of a cock
>>
>>146584312
sure, if you're a woman or a fag
>>
The problem with faggots discussing shit like "feminine penises" is that 2 posts into it i can no longer tell what is ironic and what is literally delusion.

>>146584312
like this shit, what normal human being would say this unironically?
>>
>Play killer get nothing but single digit rank survivors
>Play survivor get nothing but rank 20 shitters on my team
>>
>>146584560
I remember when all the fag shit on 4chan was just humorous shitposting but then came the nu-males who were only teens back then and ate that shit up and now we have "feminine" dicks shit everywhere.

Fuckings jews rotting the goddamn society inside out. You rarely see jews being faggots in real life. They're just corrupting the goys.
>>
>>146584601

So how exactly is it bad having teamplaying survivors in your team? Those who get caught fast and let you farm points? I don't get it.
>>
File: 1422733284798.jpg (21KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1422733284798.jpg
21KB, 500x384px
>thread erodes into autistic fit of rage over drawn dicks

>More at 11
>>
File: 1464130241393.jpg (22KB, 238x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464130241393.jpg
22KB, 238x480px
>>146584601
mfw survivor rank is almost useless as a measure of skill due to salty disconnect babies ragequitting the moment they even suspect the game will cause them to lose a pip and getting to rank 1 by doing so

low priority/ragequitter only queue + pip loss for disconnecting as disconnect penalties when
>>
>>146585178
next patch
>>
>>146585178

I hit rank 1 legit, the only time i DC'd was when the killer was hacking, like 2-3 games.Now every lobby i join gets closed, can't wait for it to be reset.
>>
>>146585178
look at this salty low rank shitter

it's easy to get it the legit way, only way to not get it is to lose the majority of your games

win most and you eventually get it
>>
>>146584467
>>146584560
imma be completely honest. dicks are more attractive then vaginas. im straight
>>
>>146585518
>im straight

guess again
>>
>>146585518
>i would suck a good looking cock if given the chance
>completely hetero male tho
This shit is a mental illness
>>
What the fuck happened to this thread
>>
>>146586506

Death is not an escape from this faggotry.
>>
>>146586506
See >>146585145
>>
File: fuckjakr.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuckjakr.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>Jake runs into 2 of my traps
>Second one he alt+f4s

:^) Nice perk pal
>>
>>146584973
>other side of the map
>gets caught under 30 seconds of the game starting
>struggles
>>
>>146586707

Congrats on the first relevant post in a while. Also, good trapper.
>>
>>146586506
faggots ruining perfectly fine threads with their off-topic faggotry
>>
>Do them daily open gates 5 times with Dwight
>Meg comes to help with gen
>Fucks up seconds later
>She runs off
>Gets grabbed by ding dong
>She just spams escape and not struggle

How is ranking fair with those kind of people? I cant even try to help them.
>>
>>146586506
uneducated hillbillys being triggered over based bisexual alpha males
>>
>daily ritual as killer
>no one joins when i create lobby
>>
>>146587625
just don't, you fucking obtuse tard
the sooner you learn not to help your dumbest survivor "allies" the better for you

max out objectives, open exit and leave (get some extra from escaping the killer at the last second)

pretty much guaranteed pip
>>
>>146587949
I literally can't play as killer. I've gotten three lobbies total and gotten disconnected by steam in the middle of two of them. Even then the lobbies were full of high rank and level players who were all very good at the game but now I can't find matches period. I spent three hours today so far queuing, having a single person join after fifteen minutes and leaving after five minutes since no one else is being put in. I've swapped download regions, requeued, gone afk for for a fucking straight hour while readied up, everything. How the fuck do I get a fucking match so that I can get all of these fucking dailies done with? For the love of God please help me.
>>
>>146589023
Works for me
>>
>Killer burns a locket
>Its jukesilo
>And he's a wraith
Good job faggot, enjoy your loss.
>>
killers really need to get more points for sacrifice.

just played a game where the killer sacrificed 3 and only got 8.9k bp.
>>
>>146589740
He didn't use his secondary or chase enough then.
its stupidly easy to get 10k as killer
>>
>Game works fine for a while
>Today I crashed two times already and it takes ages before I can join a game.

What, did I miss a patch that fucked shit up?
>>
File: f8a.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f8a.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
I like to play as trapper and pretend people's struggling is making me walk into walls, which gives them enough time to wriggle free. After that they wiggle free and hop a window or run through a pallet right into a trap.
>>
>Playing as Trapper
>4 Jakes

OH BOY
>>
File: 1434075354129.gif (649KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1434075354129.gif
649KB, 300x300px
>Killer camps
>d/c
Sorry faggot, learn to play and you'll deserve points.
>>
>>146589887
he caught people in trap atleast 2 times
>>
>>146590248
just get that perk that makes it hard to sabotage traps
>>
>be me
>last survivor
>hear heartbeats growing louder very quickly as I'm starting to work on the last generator
>jump over a window and hide behind a tree
>maybe the killer didn't see me, can't hear any heartbeats
>jump window and angle camera to see rest of the map
>ok I'm almost done, look around to see if its safe
>the killer was there looking at me the entire time with that one perk that erases his presence
>off to the love shack we go
>>
>>146590248
you could have prevented that so don't cry
>>
>>146590329
Camping against retards (especially as Trapper) is justified. Or as Hillbilly with a good chainsaw path.

Other than that, yeah, camping is retarded.
>>
>10100 points
>lose a pip
wooow
>>
>>146590756
If you camp ever you're a retard. End of story. Learn to play.
>>
>Running from wraith
>It's ok, I can take this hit and use the speed boost
>exit gates powered
>NO ONE ESCAPES DEATH

I got unhooked because he left but holy fuck
>>
>>146591108
I've had games where all three remaining survivors were running around the hook trying to save the one dude. Fuck you I'm camping that shit. They finally realized I wasn't going to leave and ran off.

Needless to say I wiped their team.
>>
>>146590756
>camping hooks
>as trapper

uninstall the game, mongoloid
>>
>Buy the game this morning
>Decide I'd try out killer first
>Pick Trapper thinking his traps would help about the dreaded window cheese I had heard so much.
>Try to be smart and trap at a pallet.
>Dwight runs through.
>Drops the barricade right as he snaps into trap.
>Break barricade.
>Can't pick him up, and he's forced to crawl around the map as the last person left.

All I could do was watch him slowly crawl to the exit and leave.
>>
>>146591108
>implying there's no people who ignore objectives to go save friends

>>146591716
See above, cockeater
>>
File: fuktboyz.png (13KB, 598x189px) Image search: [Google]
fuktboyz.png
13KB, 598x189px
Who else wasted money here?
>>
>>146592358
I don't know how to make this more clear.
IF YOU CAMP, YOU ARE A SHITTER AND NEED TO LEARN TO PLAY.
>>
Anyone else have a glitch where when you struggle to hold off death, sometimes it just doesn't work no matter how much you spam space?
>>
Boys, is spies in the shadows any good?
>>
>Killer hooks me
>BM smacks me
Deserved this D/C m8.
>>
>>146593775
>WAHH THE KILLER HIT ME! I'M GOING TO TELL MY MOMMY!

>what is 'literally playing the game'?
>>
>>146590329
>Survivors camp hook
>Killer should camp hook

>Survivors doing generators while someone is hooked
>Killer should pursue survivors

Simple logic.
>>
>>146593145

Don't mash it too fast.

It just has to be at a steady rate
>>
>>146594348
>Doesn't know what a "BM smack is"
Don't respond to shit you don't understand ever again.
>>
>>146592652
Stop being such a salty mongoloid. Camping is situationally good.
>>
>>146594639
Yeah, I know what a BM smack is dude

It's made-up bullshit whiny little cunts come up with that they use to justify them leaving games like a fucking tool

Also, that 'BM' smack stops your character from screaming globally, you fucking ninnie.
>>
>>146595063
You're the only one salty here, child.
>>
>>146570625
kill yourself
>>
>>146594348
Disrespectful killerbab detected
>>
Should I play survivor a ton for free bloodpoints to level my killers? It feels like they get so many more points so much easier.
>>
>>146595836
do whatever the fuck you want except for savescumming and rq
>>
>>146595330
I never said you were salty. Why would you go and think that? :)

>>146595783
Sorry ma'am, I'll be sure to sacrifice you to the bloodcrab RESPECTFULLY
>>
>>146595836
Yes, play survivor. You'll understand what kind of bullshit to avoid. i.e. 100% safe jukeshacks.
You'll also learn what to do and not do as a killer.
>>
>>146596153

>savescumming

You can even do that?

>rq

Sorry but I'm not sticking around for three survivors that just want to play ring around the rosy at the bus or house or something 100% unbeatable.
>>
>>146593775
>thread throws a fit about savescumming
>but DCing is largely a-ok despite being objectively worse
>>
>>146589618
Are her nipples pierced?
>>
>>146598717
Its not okay, but when some people are turbo faggots they deserve it some times.
>>
>>146598981
No, you cannot go around whining about save scumming if you do something far more harmful.
>>
>>146599612
this general isn't one person, and yes, when people are faggots they need to be punished.
>>
>>146599764
The general has a consensus and is overall far less aggressive towards DQers. If I make a post promoting savescumming I'll get several replies telling me to kill myself. If I make one saying I rq'd, no one cares
>>
>>146599971
Probably because most people here understand the fact that BM'ing survivors or killers, window hoppers, hook campers and bell spam exploiters deserve to be disconnected from and get a loss in points.
>>
>>146600412
So most people here are hypocrites who should not be taken seriously?
>>
I savescum and dc if I have an item I brought to the match and want to keep it. Or if the killer is a lag abuser or that one german faggot.
>>
>>146600665
kys
>>
>tfw jake with toolbox + offering to remove hooks
>>
File: giphy.gif (490KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
490KB, 320x240px
who /dc/ here?
>>
>>146600665
If the killer BM hits me on the hook or is spamming a bell I will D/C but other than that I take my lumps.
>>
>>146601020
shut up wiggums
>>
>>146601639
huurrrrrr r u rank 1 huuurrr u got ure rank by dcing lol fag lmao rank 1 noob lloolo hahahah i r legit rank 20 level 50 ahahhaa lolooolol u skrub rank 1 hahaha kys kys

t. Dwight Le Wiggums
>>
>>146601639

the only dc I remember was when I've used a rare offering boosting bp gain by 75%
>>
>>146601696
So if the killer hits you ONE TIME on hook, you DC?

Fucking dumbass.
>>
>equip a map
>win 9/10 times
>always 10k+ no matter how fast it all ends

huh
>>
File: 1453542442813.gif (1MB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1453542442813.gif
1MB, 180x180px
>>146601936
:^)
>>
File: ENDity.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ENDity.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
well... goodbye mysterybox... I probably wouldn't even go for the perk in this web if it weren't for the fact that I'd get it in the next one... wish it was true RNG... I suppose only mystery boxes get you those... which I'm about to lose... dot dot dot
>>
>>146601639
Only if it's a wraith.
>>
>>146602441
you'll lose many good items and mystery boxes

the boxes are sometimes really shitty items you will never ever use just like most items in the game

you should waste your time on dwight last, he will never be good
>>
>>146602162
Found the disrespectful killer babby.
>>
>>146602405
>Find a map
>Get a red twine
>Get max objective points in 5 minutes without ever touching a gen.
>>
So let me get this straight guys, the wraith has the worst skill overall and gets fucked harder by windows and jukespots than the others killers.

Why are you people angry about hook donging again? As the wraith you have to commit harder to getting a single surviver and you should get more points for a hook.

I mean wraiths that just catch someone and ding until they have deviousness maxed are fucking degenerates but when the survivors tend to unhook a lot and hide can you blame me for getting some free points?
>>
File: 245.jpg (75KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
75KB, 1280x718px
>Trapper camping with insidious
How garbage can you be?
>>
>>146603326
Unhooking is good. Kills them faster and gets you more hooking points.
>>
>>146603486
I think you get 200 points for a hook, aka 50 less than if you just ding once....
>>
File: 1459559620304.png (307KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1459559620304.png
307KB, 494x456px
>tfw catch a claudette that window hopped and self healed three times at the bus
>dingdong'd ONCE
>she dc'd

So you can be a window abuser but I can't get an extra 250 points off of you huh? Victims confirmed for babbies.
>>
>>146604269
Window "abuse" is a game mechanic that is intentional, else every map wouldn't have a location like that.

DING DONG is going to be removed in the next patch, I'm sure of it.
>>
I wanna stick it in meg's big round ass
>>
>>146602891
you cant max it you have to work a little bit on a genny
>>
>>146549802
>gets you off hook
>doesn't take the hit at full health
Fucking Dwight
>>
File: 1385535312405.jpg (63KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1385535312405.jpg
63KB, 605x605px
>enjoy a streamer who plays well and doesn't just farm/exploit
>facecam
>sound clip/shoutout every time someone donates $2
>women occasionally on his Discord screaming loudly and crying when playing together
>>
File: 1449852128350.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1449852128350.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>When that rank 20 dwight leads the killer right into you
>>
>>146604386
Lewd.
>>
>>146605040
>dumb fag whining about dumb fag problems

kill yourself, wiggums
>>
Is level 3 Crow Detection ever a good choice? Getting tired of the occasional game where someone is locked up in a closet the entire game taking a fat shit.
>>
>>146603475
>getting caught

How garbage can you be?
>>
>>146605162
stuff that plump little butt like a cream bun
>>
>>146604338

Nice mental gymnastics victimbab. Window abuse isn't intended, they've already confirmed it's getting nerfed/removed next patch. DINGDONG they never even mentioned.
>>
>Survivor blows a gen near my hooked survivor.
>Go to check it
>Takes him off the hook and they both get away and survive in the end
>He did it on purpose to get my attention so I'd step away
Got outplayed so hard.
>>
>>146605386
They did mention the ding dongs.
>>
Im gonna get me some pips today.
>>
>>146605559

Where at? I haven't seen it anywhere. Regardless, I only ding dong once unless it's a faggot window hopper.
>>
can't wait until streamershits get tired of this game and jump to some other game
>>
This game makes people so fucking salty
>>
File: coryyorc.gif (322KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
coryyorc.gif
322KB, 250x140px
>>146605425
>Catch survivor just before exit gates are powered
>There's just him and 1 other jake faggot left
>Put trap under his feet on hook
>If I squint I can see the two exit gates from where I'm standing
>See that one isn't even being touched, walk towards the other
>Turn around halfway since i can tell there's no red light and it's not open
>Hear tinkering sounds
>Last faggot trying to actually sabotage the hook under the other guy for ebin sabotage points
>Bop him on the head
>Hook
>Merciless Victory
Out fucking skilled
>>
>>146605940
During the last stream.
>>
>>146606065

That's cool. What'd they say about it? Dingdonging is stupid but a necessary evil the state the game is in atm for wraith in my opinion.
>>
>>146606063
>>Last faggot trying to actually sabotage the hook under the other guy for ebin sabotage points

he was trying to dodge the trap lol scrub how bad are you?
>>
>>146605989
Due to how poorly the game is broken, and because nobody fucking knows how the game is meant to be played properly (the experience, farming, surviving, killing, ranks), it comes with the territory.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (812KB, 807x682px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
812KB, 807x682px
>tfw perfect score
>>
>>146606262
>Not just disarming it, which takes less time and is silent save for the end
2/10 bait, made me call you retarded
>>
>>146606214
Not much they just seem to be aware of people abusing it.
>>
>>146601936
holy fuck dude i didnt realize i damaged you mentally yesterday
>>
>>146606648

Hopefully they notice why people are abusing it so much and fix that instead of just nerfing it.
>>
>>146606450
ooohh snappppp you styled on a rank 20 killer woop woop
>>
>>146606450
>r20 killer
Shoulda gone for more
>>
>>146606676
ah... dwight the white knight wiggums, you are already a small-time meme and a laughing stock in these threads
>>
>Help a Dwight off a hook when the killer is gone
>He's retarded and won't head for the open door right there
>Gets hit just a few metres away from it
>Taunt the killer in the doorway and get him to waste time chasing me, then escape
>With that distraction, Dwight has enough time to wiggle out. He wiggles out not too far from the door, and rather than run to that door, he opts to stealthily, slowly vault over the barricade right next to the killer while he is stunned, then run into the cornfield, losing the killer. He heads to the door on the other side of the map, ignoring the sound of the hatch while he is in the cornfield.
>He finally makes it to the other door from the side, so he can't see what is within the exit pathway itself, and sees a red light shining out of it
>Runs into it and gets whacked immediately and then hooked when he's 95% wiggled out

Fucking Dwight.
>>
How the fuck are these devs so incompetent that they can't put a small indicator of my ping to a host?

I am sick of joining laggy hosts. For fuck sake.
It is an insta-lose for me.
>>
File: 1453487162181.png (941KB, 1193x702px) Image search: [Google]
1453487162181.png
941KB, 1193x702px
>three games in a row where I get locked up as soon as I pick up a victim

Why do I play wraith again? I'm just gonna level him with points from someone else. Holy shit.
>>
>>146607093
I think youre the only one mentioning me kiddo, everyone else doesnt care. sorry for ramming your asshole raw
>>
>>146607443
just dc, most of them lag out on purpose just to make it harder for you to do anything properly due to lag
>>
>>146605425
I just did that in a game. I had to blow it twice for him to come to me. But it was less awesome because another survivor got him off the hook and the guy we saved didn't survive, kek.
>>
>>146607569
the real wiggums has already been shamed to fuck off permanently
why roleplay? are you lonely?
>>
>>146607593
It is a shame that is what I have to do.
Do I lose a pip on d/c?
>>
>>146607602
I never get them interested when I bang on purpose. But they sure as fuck check nearby gennies if I am actually fixing one just outside of his hearing range.
>>
>>146607730
ok now your just being legitimately retarded, later kiddo
>>
>>146607734
no, that's the beauty of it

and it saves your item as well so better mod yourself something for a better score like a map or toolbox for a couple of sabotages or medkit for survival
>>
>>146606974
i was hit once so i decided to just escape at the hatch. i think i couldve gotten a bit more objective but everything else shouldve been maxed out
>>
File: ragequittingislife.png (756KB, 728x616px) Image search: [Google]
ragequittingislife.png
756KB, 728x616px
Why do most rank 1 survivors ragequit as soon as i chainsaw them.
>>
>Two survivors left
>chase one, the other gets the last gennie
>chasing this claudette
>she has a nice window
>chase her around, the other one escapes
>end up getting this claudette because she is shit, despite her window abuse
>sac her and she loses

Best fucking feel I've had in this game
>>
>>146608827
The only reason they are in Rank 1.
They just rage quit to save the rank.
>>
File: 1466056548323.gif (1MB, 451x331px) Image search: [Google]
1466056548323.gif
1MB, 451x331px
>mfw standing behind a wall with insidious active next to a hooked survivor who was infinijuking but fucked up
>>
>>146606450
>Using Dark sense
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>146608827
I'm suprised only one ragequitted, levels like that usually lead to 2 to even 3 average d/c
>>
>>146608827
How do you think they got to rank 1?

Just add them on steam and laugh at them.
>>
>>146604638
not if its a trapper round nigga
>>
>2 survivors about to survive
>one decides to start juking the killer around the pillars inside the exit area
>I run off and successfuly escape
>killer had the no escape perk
>and a mori

needless to say he got slaughtered on the spot
>>
>>146609165
i like it. what should i use instead?
>>
>Claudette vault abusing
>trying to farm me for points
>last one left, two others escaped
>being a cunt
>trying to self heal
>get her because survivors are inherenrtly shit players (and people)
>sac her and she is just below pip points without the 5000 for escape

KEKED
>>
>>146606450
Congrats, you got lots of points on literally the easiest, broken game for Survivors.

You want your gold medal now?
>>
>>146610648
rude
>>
>>146610648
wiggums you're an ass
>>
File: 12341234.jpg (134KB, 925x844px) Image search: [Google]
12341234.jpg
134KB, 925x844px
>Gotta get the shit perk because its a perk! XD!!!!!!!!!
Hate this fucking game
>>
>>146611490
That's actually a pretty good perk.
>>
nice cheats brah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6JMukU_Mu8
>>
>>146611652
no its not
>>
>>146611170
Wrong side kiddo, i play survivor, killers are the retards
>>
>>146611490
I know that feel brah. I have fucking Hope 2 and Calm Spirit 3
>>
>>146611652
Maybe if its the very first perk you unlock
>>
File: Trapper.png (205KB, 688x530px) Image search: [Google]
Trapper.png
205KB, 688x530px
Guess I'm playing killer for now. Any tips?
>>
>>146612742

Put traps in tall grass and by windows. Try and chase victims into them. Think like a victim, how would you run if Chuckles showed up, or what direction would you approach that generator from.
>>
>>146612397
we know you do, wiggums
>>
>>146612742
at least they're all on the same person. Basically just set lots of traps in popular juke spots, patrol generators that are grouped close to each other, hook a survivor and then look for his mates and down them if you can. Try and herd people towards your traps and if you can get them into the basement then do so. Don't be afraid to predict survivor movements to cut them off instead of just following their paths.
>>
>>146612742
When playing trapper, learn how to lead survivors into your traps
>>
I do not know what that map was but half the fucking time I would walk up to a genny that I can hear was being worked on and find no one.

That was a really annoying match.
AND I LOST MUH PIPS
>>
>>146612397
I definitely feel like a retard for "maining" killer in this imbalanced, broken game sometimes.
>>
File: cunt lips.jpg (26KB, 362x284px) Image search: [Google]
cunt lips.jpg
26KB, 362x284px
>Load into the game
>only 3 survivors and 5 gens needed, lovely.
>Fucking retard 20 claude runs up to the gen I'm working on
>Blows it
>We hide because its a wraith and he's not shown
>See his shimmer run by
>Go back
>She blows it again
>Repeat 4 times
>Leave to find another gen to work on, this bitch can get herself killed
>follows me and blows it again before I d/c out of frustration.
I feel bad for the killer, but that shit is enraging.
>>
>>146613786
>not knowing to fuck off and lose the shitter after the first bang

you're almost as bad as him
>>
File: Everybody loses.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Everybody loses.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>146613023
>>146612994
>>146612829
Nobody got a pip but this was fun. Having someone run straight for the trap I set right out in the open on a plank spot was ecstasy.
>>
why do I play this game
>someone d/c before game starts
>get two of them
>down last guy
>he d/cs immediately

Thanks to my perk I still got a pip, but still
fucking dumb as fuck
>>
>>146614243
It'll stop once they lose pips for it
>>
>>146614013
If it wasn't for the fact we were down a man from the start I wouldn't have cared as much, but I know I can't carry a shittier that bad through 5 gens. If he had half a brain, maybe, but he clearly didn't.
>>
>>146613462
>my zero pressure role is too hard
>i cant predict movements or move on from survivors when they start using their mechanics to get away from me
>why doesnt my oneshot perk work at the start of the game for true balance?
>>
File: 1444519042099.jpg (479KB, 2320x2530px) Image search: [Google]
1444519042099.jpg
479KB, 2320x2530px
You fucking hillbillies disconnect more than any other killer I swear.
>>
>>146614285
It is always people that window abuse, too.
It's so fucking fun when I down them and sac them, though.

>>146614342
>zero pressure role

Are you really feeling the heat when you play survivor?

>using their mechanics
>abusing broken mechanics
FTFY
>>
>>146614342
Honestly I feel a hell of a lot more pressure when I'm a killer than a survivor. Also you can't really be implying the game is balanced right now are you?
>>
>can't get any lower rank players anymore on a rank 10 killer because it was so easy to gett ot that rank as killer
>killers have barely any levels
>none of them is even level 10
>useless perk, yes perk, on each one since under level 15
>supposed to fight jukekikes with 4 perks
>nothing but rank 1-4s and people I know who are dcers fill the lobby every time

I guess I have to just play survivor to level my killers then or lose like 10 pips on purpose because otherwise it's motherfucking skating uphill for now

:DDD ebin system
>>
>>146614580
Nah m8 wraith's do it more because most of them are shitters
>>
>>146615428
who fucking cares if killer dcs, you dont even lose anything

survivors dcing is a problem though
>>
>>146616505
If you don't get enough points you'll lose a pip.
>>
>>146616635
you cant lose a pip if killer dcs
>>
>>146615030
balanced? no. as imbalanced as your crying about? not even close
>>
tfw ranked up as killer
I deserve this :^)
>>
>>146614606
>the only real way to lose as killer is to just be shittier than 4 other people
>it has pressure guys i swear

>the only way to win as survivor is to attempt to work with 3 randoms with the killer breathing down your neck
>nope no pressure here guys muh broken mechanics
>>
>>146617415
You don't need to work with anyone. Power up some generators and get out. If your team is stupid and dies early, you start looking for the hatch.
>>
>>146617415
lmfao are u retarded? survivor is literally ezmode with infinite jukes and perks like self heal or sprint
>>
>>146617415

This victimbab crying. Holy shit.
>>
do you always get perks unique to your character at levels like 10,15...? or could you potentially get your op perks real early ( even though low tier )?
>>
>>146617541
>>146617546
>>146617607
I didnt want to believe killers (read: retards) were the majority here
>>
Question

When premonition says "looking at the killer" does it mean my character or the camera?
>>
>>146617865
Camera.
>>
>>146617782
>Can't counter argument
>Better call them retards!
Go back to the steam forum survivorbabby
>>
File: HNSLaL9.jpg (72KB, 807x706px) Image search: [Google]
HNSLaL9.jpg
72KB, 807x706px
this is why I'm rank 14 despite being lvl 50

every

fucking

game
>>
>>146618414
I cant counter what you kids didnt give me, try again fool
>>
>rank up
>next game they get 3 gennies within 20 seconds as Im still walking around and checking each one
>rank down as they all survive

Oh...
>>
Anyone want to play? We need 2 for a full group.
>>
>>146618850
>playing with cock worshippers
>>
>>146618850
EU or NA
>>
>>146619180

NA, but I'm playing with a friend from EU right now. He's not having an issue with the NY region, but dunno if that's even relevant if we can get a full private game.

>>146619164

Dunno what that means, but you're welcome to play.
>>
File: jesuschrist.jpg (39KB, 327x389px) Image search: [Google]
jesuschrist.jpg
39KB, 327x389px
>>
>>146618425
>sacrifice first survivor
>random survivor DCs
Every fucking time
>>
File: 1459956368622.gif (235KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1459956368622.gif
235KB, 680x680px
>>146618673

>mindless insulting instead of trying to make a case
>Y-YOU K-KIDS ARE THE ONES THAT DIDN'T GIVE AN ARGUMENT

Victimbabs, everyone.
>>
>>146619749
get their profile and send to mods
>>
>>146620053
Like can you not read? why are you even bothering to respond with literally nothing. thanks for the nice animu reaction image that proves youre literally running on nothing now
>>
File: AUTOMATICALLY.jpg (30KB, 784x154px) Image search: [Google]
AUTOMATICALLY.jpg
30KB, 784x154px
that feel when rank 1 gets cheeky trying to save someone from the hook after gates are opened

i love this perk

the only reason he didn't leave after i hooked him is because he fucking farmed hooks with a toolbox and he FUCKING knew he'll get a pip even if he dies
>>
File: 1455988105803.png (415KB, 654x702px) Image search: [Google]
1455988105803.png
415KB, 654x702px
>>146620315

I'm really enjoying all this obvious bait you've been posting, I just can't help myself.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (16KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
16KB, 308x308px
>>146620315
See >>146617541 or >>146617546
But we both know you're just shitposting since you already linked those posts
>>
>>146600412
>hook campers
I think it's a legitimate strategy, the killer is ultimately playing to lose anyway if he does that so just let him
>>
>>146620534
>>146620549
What the literal fuck am i reading, you guys are actually subhuman
>>
>>146620675
I always camp high rank nerds or people with items just to fuck with them.
>>
>>146620354
Killers need to be buffed and farming needs to be taken out.
>>
>>146620749
I mean at the end of the day killers don't lose anything by playing, it's the survivors who lose things if they die
>>
File: done, i give up.gif (554KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
done, i give up.gif
554KB, 295x221px
>>146620354
>Survivorbabbies claim this perk along with insidious totally balances out self healing, sprinting, and sabotage
>>
>>146620732
implying thats not a one guy
>>
File: 1349279668267.jpg (83KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1349279668267.jpg
83KB, 500x273px
>Join game
>Immediately start teleporting 5 feet in front of me whenever I move
>ALT+F4

I'm not dealing with this shit.
>>
>Map didn't fully load
>Struggling
>Someone comes to save me
>they get nabbed
>still spamming space
>Struggle fails as soon as it comes back

Is this a full release of still alpha?
Broken as shit
>>
too many autoyard games fuck
>>
>>146621060
laggy shits and cheaters are the only justifiable dcs
>>
>>146621453
i pray for estate every game, best fucking map ever
>>
>>146621751
Cheaters?
>>
File: 134429002711.jpg (5KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
134429002711.jpg
5KB, 200x230px
>tfw I'm getting same ranks 20 every game and I absolutely rape them
I feel sorry for them but I need my pips
>>
>>146621879
>Every killer has a solid shot on estate
>Trapper does best here
>Survivors can still juke and hide with some skill
>Must be the rarest fucking map since every game is either autojukers or the farm
>>
To be honest, the recover off of laying on the floor needs to be quicker. Too many times if there are just two people left a killer can leave one on the ground and go fuck with the other.
>>
>>146622094

>>146619749
>>
>>146622262
What makes you think he is a cheater?
>>
>>146622336
He ranked to 50 four fucking times (prestige 3), that's impossible.
>>
had a super shit team, mostly low rank but no dwights

just holy shit they were so bad
had to fucking rage the hell out of there because they dropped like flies and did no gennies except for the one I had left at near completion at over 95%

fuck these fucking low rank retards
>>
I sucessfully blinded the killer and made him drop a survivor today.

I feel accomplished.
>>
>>146622430
it's actually 5 times because he's lvl 50
>>
>>146622223
Anon, you're not
>implying
That you can pick yourself off the ground, right?
>>
>>146622586
I WOULD NEVER
>>
Which killer has the smelliest feet?
>>
File: 1356084817535.png (617KB, 750x575px) Image search: [Google]
1356084817535.png
617KB, 750x575px
>Working on a generator
>Spot a trap nearby, right there out in the open for everyone to see, and decide not to disable it in order for it not to give out a sound
>Don't want Chuckles to get suspicious either if he does a quick scan on his traps
>Fucking Dwight out of nowhere
>Runs right into the trap
>Remove him from the trap
>He starts running around in circles, basically begging me to heal him
>Trying to crouch walk to cover where it's safe before I heal him but this dumbass just doesn't get it
>He has a health kit for a self heal too
>I can hear Chuckles setting up another trap
>Finally heal his stupid ass once I'm in cover
>Chuckles comes towards our direction
>Dwight decides to book it
>I'll just hide behind a crate, he'll go after Dwight then I'll just slip around and continue on that ge-
>Dwight runs back towards my direction
>Brings Chuckles to me
>Now he's chasing me
>Get fucked
>Dragged to the hook
>As I'm getting hooked
>Fucking Dwight steps on the same fucking bear trap
>>
>>146623348
>saving dwights

will you people

EVER

FUCKING

LEARN
>>
>It's a match takes 5 fucking minutes to load episode
>>
>>146623348
Dwights are a necessary evil.
How else will you ever be able to get altruism points?
>>
Literally just purchased the game. Going in mostly blind. What are some tips a lvl 1 should know so I'm not a black person straight out of a horror flick
>>
>>146623778
level up meg or claudette

dwight is shit and jake is le meme hook destroyer le free points
>>
>>146623778
dont run around
dont save anyone
>>
>>146623348
one dwight works as bait for the first 2 minutes

but if there is more than one R20L1D you better find another lobby
>>
>>146623778
are you a glue guzzling retard? if yes play killer
do you want to have fun at no ones expense? play dwight or whatever the white girls name is
do you want to have fun at the killers expense and also be known as a piece of shit? pick queen nigra or jake
>>
>>146623931
t. Butt blasted killer
Did a mean Jake hurt one of your hooks?
>>
>>146623778
claudette or jake, jake is master cheeser and hook destroyer and claudette can eventually heal herself without any kits

meg is ok when she learns to sprint

dwight is a worthless shitbag
>>
File: x4Rdgc6.jpg (45KB, 601x300px) Image search: [Google]
x4Rdgc6.jpg
45KB, 601x300px
>>146624049
>jake
>>
This game is easy since survivors all act like herded sheep so now I have to rank up to make it interesting. god damn but why are survivors the saltiest motherfuckers in the world?

>promo match for rank 9
>fucking autohaven
>2 survivors dc before I can hook
>other 2 at the opened gate
"Fine, fuck it"
>lay traps for devious points
>turn back to survivors so they can get free boldness
>they catch on and escape to fuck me over instead

throw me a bone here fellas.
>>
>>146623624

Well I sure as fuck am not helping Meg anymore after this last match

We're both hurt
I end up finding her
Heal her ass
What does she decide to do?
Stand there for a second, and then run away

The hooker was camping someone else too
>>
>play rank 1 killer
>get matche with rank 20 lvl 1 shitstains

I feel so sorry for them I have to play chainsaw shitter
>>
>>146623778
If you see a Dwight, get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>146624497
Not that guy but I'm starting to think I should play dwight so shit bags will stay away from me and stop getting me killed
>>
>>146624414
Rank 20s can actually get hit with the chainsaw, so hillbilly is top tier against them.
>>
>got to rank 1 because im just good at shit, only alt-f4'd once and that was due to being in a bugged situation
>just did it for the achieve, so no big deal

I'm gonna get lobby closed every time now aren't I
>>
>>146624749
yeah and people will say shit
>>
>>146624749
Yes
>>
>>146624893
>>146624889

Time to play Killer a bunch then. I need Hillbilly practice anyway.
>>
>trapper with both anti-sabotage add-ons cause tier 3 saboteurs to be useless
>the bar doesnt fill, skill checks can fill it a little but it decays

Holy shit
>>
File: Mikey.jpg (344KB, 3150x2175px) Image search: [Google]
Mikey.jpg
344KB, 3150x2175px
>Meg is injured
>I'm working on the last generator
>She runs towards my direction
>Leave the generator so I can heal her, we're safe enough
>She gets on the generator instead
>She won't come off it so I can heal her
>She completes the generator, alerting the killer of our position
>Bail, fuck her, you made your choice
>Runs in fucking front of me and blocks my way
>Heal her stupid ass
>Heartbeat
>Fuck you, you're on your own
>Ditch her and lose her
>See her running away from the killer and gets away
>Killer stops
>DC
>Rank Down
>>
>>146625141
Infinite points from skill checks
Ez game
>>
>>146622151
I actually got a full lobby of em and went hillbilly with 1 perk and the addon that gives more xp for chainsaw but takes away its one hit. Only got 2 of em but holy fuck that was 20k blood points for that game.
>>
>>146624275
Level 37 and I finally fucking got this common version on my wraith.
>>
>>146625481
'common'
>>
>Spies in shadows 3
>"Surely my bird friends will aid in my hunt now"
>Just get confused as fuck and wander around like a retard because of the arrows
>I'm sure survivors laugh at me
>>
>sacrifice 3 people
>hurt the last guy but he escapes through the hatch
>deranked
what did devs mean by this?
>>
>>146625683
4 score categories
worth 5k points each maxed
get 10k points to rank

You're supposed to style on survivors not just gank em
>>
>>146625954
What am I supposed to do if they're just shit. I won't go easy on them just because the system is fucked up.
>>
>>146625665
>Spies in shadows 3
>Usually works great
>Except half the survivors now have the perk that counters it 90% of the time
WHY
WHY IS THAT PERK EVEN A THING? Where's my perk that breaks Meg's legs so she can't sprint once I catch her?
>>
>>146626297
dingdong the shit out of them
>>
>>146626421
>bing bong bing bong
>alt+f4
>>
>>146626297

perk up and get scary, only shit killers lose rank against 20's genius.
>>
The only thing I enjoy is chasing barely new players with Hillbilly and exclusively using the chainsaw. I pretend I don't have a hammer. I rev the chainsaw wildly while chasing just for the noise, extending it as far as possible like building up a climax and time my charges to JUST miss.

r8 me
>>
>map with both yellow wire and the thing to show killer posessions
>fucking max out objective without touching a generator
>>
File: Bully.webm (2MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Bully.webm
2MB, 1000x563px
>>146536213
Double nth for bullying trappers.
>>
the mouth breathing retards on steam forums actually think "sum killer internetz sux" when most killers that lag do it on purpose and no amount of latency checks will help with that
>>
>>146628346
That guy is just retarded. He should have both seen and heard you vault over that, and he turned around extremely slowly.
>>
in a recent match I literally ran alongside the killer for a couple of seconds, heading for the same doorway in the wall

and the tard didn't notice me so I just turned a 360 and ran off
>>
File: Bully2.webm (3MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Bully2.webm
3MB, 1000x563px
>>146628346
>>
>>146628346
The number of times I've done this is outrageous, trappers can't see shit when they're setting traps.

>>146628558
Killers never look directly behind them, and it's pretty hard to hear survivors over your own footsteps
>>
>>146628636
Aren't you just 90% of exploiters right now? I don't get what's so impressive

t. trapper
>>
File: Total Dick Move.jpg (639KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Total Dick Move.jpg
639KB, 1920x1080px
>TFW you do this all the time ever since that anon posted the webm
>>
>>146628636
Why does he plant the trap in areas no one will vault onto?
>>
>Play game
>It's a laggy trapper with Ebony Memento Mori
>Sprint to the hatch
>He gets there just as I do
>But I'm at full health, so I can just jump in once he hits me
>He knows that and just stares at me for a minute or two
>Eventually when he's bored I jump in, he reacts too late and I get into the hatch unharmed
>Check his profile
>It's a chink

I'm sure he acquired that offering legitimately.
>>
well what if one side of the map's generators are done, it's hard to get to the remaining ones
>>
>>146630135
if you can affect it then spread them out a bit

but retards will usually ruin whatever plans you had

especially when trying to create a quick 2 chain near an exit or something
>>
File: onemorewin.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
onemorewin.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Who here /finalwin/?

i know you kids cant read but anti teamwork/dwight retards pls keep your autistic flare ups to a minimum when responding, thanks
>>
File: 1299706954787.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1299706954787.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>146630974

>bullying a rank 20 killer

Shallow win.
>>
>>146630974
>faggot wiggums makes a post
>look at my endless juke/dc abused rank
>>
>>146631321
ye sorry i tried to pick a rank 1 prestige 3 killer with over 100 hours played but theyre in high demand right now
>>
>>146628558
first person view is very restrictive
>>
>>146631620
calm down there stumpy, if you hover over the black bar in my post it says to call mommy to help calm your autism down
>>
Why do you guys not like wiggums
>>
File: file.png (197KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
197KB, 640x480px
>>146630974
>beat a r20 killer
>actually feeling good about it
fuck off wiggums
>>
>>146632114
>hey guys look at me I just styled on some rank 20 level 1 noob killer who had no perks at all
>>
>>146632119
>>146632471
That was actually the hidden point of my post, you guys saw through my shallow facade. good work
>>
File: 20160626003056_1.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160626003056_1.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>146630974
Hey, look who finally found their shift key, good for you wiggs.
Been here a while, bout time you caught up
>>
>>146632640
When you can't abuse D/C it's going to be hilarious when you can't even break rank 12 again
>>
File: 13373558036.jpg (44KB, 581x593px) Image search: [Google]
13373558036.jpg
44KB, 581x593px
>>146630974
>bragging about bullying r20 level 1 killer
>>
>>146632807
FUCK YOU WALLY I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU DC ABUSED
>>
>>146632839
same dude, cept your probably gonna stop playing as soon as anything gets fixed so i wont get to tell you how shit you actually are at this game
>>
implying any of you shitters will get past 20 once op perks/infinite jukes/dcs get fixed
>>
>>146631321
>>146631620
>>146632119
isnt he the 16 year old kid? leave him alone let him feel good
>>
>>146633091
I don't do infinite juking or d/C now and I'm rank 14. It's not exactly hard.
>>
>>146633202
He's an exploiting faggot, so... nah.
>>
>manage to open the gate early
>literally just run the fuck away
well the gate's open, all you have to do is run through it and maybe open the other one if the killer camps it!
>>
File: killersaretheretards.png (168KB, 785x230px) Image search: [Google]
killersaretheretards.png
168KB, 785x230px
>>146612397
>>
File: 129347922634.jpg (236KB, 700x668px) Image search: [Google]
129347922634.jpg
236KB, 700x668px
>>146634428
so this is why he only plays survivor
>>
>Hillbilly in a farm map

Literally impossible if he knows what he is doing.
>>
>match starts
>two members of my team instantly DC
Am I wrong for leaving?
>>
>>146634601
Sounds like an easy hatch victory.
>>
File: 1240129008148.jpg (32KB, 120x149px) Image search: [Google]
1240129008148.jpg
32KB, 120x149px
>>146634428
>>
>>146634428
hahahahha oh wow lmfao
>>
>>146634428
so that's why he is such a team player.. he can't do anything by himself, not even pass 10k LOL
>>
File: 1464598476600.jpg (144KB, 432x490px) Image search: [Google]
1464598476600.jpg
144KB, 432x490px
>>146634428
>>
File: kdude.png (37KB, 244x139px) Image search: [Google]
kdude.png
37KB, 244x139px
>>146634428
killers are retards dude, how long have you been holding that picture? i only play killer for daily rituals i cant reroll
>>
File: trapsfordays.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trapsfordays.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I put every trap in the map around the hatch. Last person started to disarm them and almost got away. Holy shit this is hilarious.
>>
File: 1297194984294.jpg (23KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1297194984294.jpg
23KB, 252x240px
>>146634812
>put like 6 traps around the hatch
>survivor walks up and notices them
>he instantly dcs
>>
>>146634749
>I farmed Wraith with exploiters
No one cares famalamadingdong
>>
>>146634629
which would not net me nearly enough points
>>
>>146634978
>wraith is the only killer with daily rituals
jesus christ this is like the 5th time ive told you, acquire reading comprehension before you type nonsense back at me
>>
man you guys are dicks, this game is difficult
>>
>>146635116
Fix a few generators then. It's literally impossible for the killer to win unless they are on a map that they do especially good on.
>>
>>146635194
if angel wiggums can play this game then anyone can
>>
>>146635194
>5 out of the 7 playable characters are broken to the point where you need to try to lose
come on dude
>>
File: 1466619206912.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466619206912.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>it's a "killer is a BR with hamster-powered internet" marathon
>>
>>146635318
theres a reason why you wont show your name kiddo, your trash and you dont want everyone to know your trash when patches come around
>>
File: trapper.jpg (461KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trapper.jpg
461KB, 1920x1080px
survivor ranks don't mean shit until they're patched, where my fuckin hunters at?
>>
File: 1267893661670.jpg (48KB, 396x386px) Image search: [Google]
1267893661670.jpg
48KB, 396x386px
>nigger is doing infinite juke
>I alt tab
>go to my torrent site and download some random shit
>grab that motherfucker while hes like few meters away from the window
>turn off the torrents
>camp his body while shaking my head
>>
>>146635510
Those don't mean shit either. You got that rank by quitting the lobby whenever you get high rank disconnectors or high level survivors. Or you got that rank in the first few days before everyone had broken perks.
>>
>>146635510
killer ranks doesnt matter either, you can dodge lobbies till you get four rank 20 and win every time easily
>>
File: dingdong.png (71KB, 938x582px) Image search: [Google]
dingdong.png
71KB, 938x582px
>>146635124
>>
>>146635580

Son, I only play killer and I only dodge reds because they fucking dc ALL the time. Seriously, how salty are you to DC on autohaven, because it happens a lot. if you can't herd, track or trap properly no wonder you'd think a killer is op.
>>
>>146635719
jesus wiggums is getting btfo in the general tonight
>>
>>146635779
That's what I just said. You got that rank because you quit when you see reds. But the fact is, they'd beat you even if they didn't D/C most of the time. Sure you'd get one or two but the rest would flee and you'd rank down.

And that's not your fault - it's the game being horribly imbalanced.
>>
>>146635719
lol holy shit wiggums is a true giant shitter
>>
>>146635719
>>146635789
samefag harder dude, retardbilly is ass to play and trapping people loses its buzz after 2 games
>>
File: a.jpg (10KB, 372x87px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
10KB, 372x87px
>>146635909
>>
>>146635319
who would those be
>>
>>146635851

>most of the time

I said ALL the time, dumbass. Believe what you want but you're not a killer so stfu.
>>
>>146636049
survivors and wraith?
>>
>>146636061
I'm a survivor most of the time precisely because of how bullshit the balance is. And I win 95% of the time even though I'm not very good.
>>
File: wowzersdude.png (15KB, 803x96px) Image search: [Google]
wowzersdude.png
15KB, 803x96px
>>146635945
you got me man
>>
>>146636080
oh, wraith.
wraith is spooky
>>
>>146636049
All killers, queen nigra, and jake
>>
>>146636247
You're joking right? The only overpowered characters are Meg, Claudette and Jake, with Claudette and Jake being the worst.
>>
>>146636104

Even as survivor main you have to see how many reds dc in games. At least you get to keep their progress in the map, I have to lose 1000 sacrifice points.
>>
>>146636343
By worst I meant most overpowered. Meg is overpowered but she isn't totally broken. She's just more likely to reach the infinite juke locations that anyone can make use of if they reach. Once they nerf those locations she will be perfectly fair.

Claudette on the other hand can heal herself quickly, nearly instantly with the right perks in effect, and Jake can destroy every hook and bear trap on the map.
>>
File: 973569256.jpg (5KB, 150x118px) Image search: [Google]
973569256.jpg
5KB, 150x118px
>>146635909
>>146636147

It's okay if you don't know how to check for samefag
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 911x913px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 911x913px
post yfw when
>>
>>146636343
>black magic woman of infinite heals is worst
>jake "take me to the basement" park is worst
>the character who can sort of run fast for 2 seconds while still leaving a GIANT ASS RED TRAIL EXACTLY WHERE SHE GOES is best

god fucking lord man
>>
>>146636524
See >>146636464
>>
So what's are the differences between the survivors now? Haven't played since beta.
>>
>>146636554
got it, sorry friendo
>>
>>146636605
Each one has three unique perks.

Meg's involve going fast for short periods of time and getting boosts when the exit doors are powered.

Claudette's involve self-healing without a medkit and faster healing.

Jake's are stealth related, reducing noise made and allowing him to sabotage hooks and bear traps without a toolbox, while improving the toolbox's efficiency.

Dwight has some okay team buffs that work when you're near him.

So Claudette and Jake are completely broken. Meg is very good, and Dwight sucks.
>>
File: drive me to drink.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
drive me to drink.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>decide to play killer for once
>rank 18 level 1 hillbilly
>lobby gets a few rank 20's with decent levels
>sudden level 12
>rank 20's suck ass
>rank 12 spends the entire game camping behind slats
>do my best to ignore him but bump into him everywhere
>no fun
>d/c
Back to playing survivors.
>>
new thread

>>146636754
>>146636754
>>146636754
>>146636754
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.