[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spacemen on a Space Station - /ss13g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 792
Thread images: 101

File: Poster_barber.png (66KB, 506x599px) Image search: [Google]
Poster_barber.png
66KB, 506x599px
Remember the old times.

Last time on /ss13g/
>like nothing
>we love you pomf
>good luck on quitting smoking probe

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>Discord
https://discord.gg/0yVGNrQ0hh3Fea6U

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
http://ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
>>
File: god bless usa.png (4MB, 3682x799px) Image search: [Google]
god bless usa.png
4MB, 3682x799px
>>
>>145529272
>still putting the .exe install tutorial in the OP

why
>>
File: Boi.gif (784KB, 1101x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Boi.gif
784KB, 1101x1230px
unban 2hotdogs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80DtQD5BQ_A
>>
do you guys hate me?
t. nick
>>
File: 1465964239584.gif (355KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
1465964239584.gif
355KB, 250x183px
>Tomb Kings still not announced
>>
File: maimu.jpg (161KB, 1171x640px) Image search: [Google]
maimu.jpg
161KB, 1171x640px
>>145529434
yes
didn't even hover over the spoiler
>>
>>145529434
NICK IS MY HUSUBANDO

I WANT TO PUT HIS THICK THROBBING SHARD BETWEEN MY BOOBS
>>
>>145529617
you don't even have boobs, you dweeb
>>
>>145529434
who's nick?
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>145529850
ImThem
>>
>>145529850
im them
>>
>>145529884
>>145529949
nice meme ImThem
>>
>>145529272
>this retarded brown-nosing instead of an thread recap
>discord metadata
Shit thread to be honest.
>>
>>145529272
>still haven't changed map renders link

Fucking bitches.
>>
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/10502
Y/N
>>
Is paramedic a decent job to start with if I've never done anything in medical?
>>
File: Mommi Shuttle.png (716KB, 638x1432px) Image search: [Google]
Mommi Shuttle.png
716KB, 638x1432px
>>145521939
If you have build mode and the sandbox commands it's not bad. If you don't, forget unless you have like 12 metabuddies.

Mommi's not having RCD's is like 5,000 mecha hitlers though.
>>
>>145531306
It's basically "find people who are dead and drag them to medbay"
>>
>>145531306
No. Paramedic is super field doctor. Just read the doctor, cloning, treatment, surgical, chemistry guides and do your best. Ask for help and people who need hands or you to open doors will generally fill the gaps
>>
When is the next purge day to nab the pure again?
>>
>>145531237
N. I hate change in NON-ATOMIC PR's
>>
>>145531237
>japanese style courtroom
y tho
I know why but ur still a faget
>>
rev up those ban requests
>>
What song is
ni l'lo friWEredsrGddn - BF9CB2EAE7DC8D03AD070524BA8FAE13
???
>>
>roll antag miner
>plan on bombaring the station from space and causing chaos
>have to leave the game because of IRL stuff i forgot about
meh, how do i become a better nurse
>>
>>145532604
google the song name
>>
>>145532604
The Offering Inferno-World's End Girlfriend

Here, http://ss13.moe/media/?playlist=emagged&type=html
>>
>http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2591&start=20

How the fuck are all the admins so bad at explaining how bad this guy fucked up?

>read from wiki you can't murder an assistant for breaking a window on NT default
>interprets that as window breaking being irrelevant to law 1 (what the fuck?)
>uses this to justify plasmaflooding (on orders) saying that it only broke windows which are irrelevant

This isn't just a massive lack of reading comprehension (which if he had, he should not be playing silicons in the first place). I'm finding it really hard to believe this isn't some willful misinterpretation to justify plasmaflooding. That shit is not on, and he only got a dayban. Only got a dayban even after his appeal shows he's unrepentant, doesn't understand silicon, and thinks plasmaflooding as a core module borg is EVER ok.

This makes me angry.

Someone should add another statement after the assistant thingy on the wiki saying "THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN BREAK WINDOWS AS AN NT DEFAULT BORG YOU MOUTHBREATHER". It should be obvious,but it seems we have players that are either dub, or willing to try and bend the rules to do whatever they want.
>>
>>145532643
Know how to head swap and defib ling husks
>>
>>145532787
THanks
>>
>>145531656

Well then Mr. Totally A Competent Coder, I'll just add more instances to the map
>>
>>145533021
You do realize that not only admins and the banned can dispute a ban, right?

Why don't you make an account, sign in, and mention that in the fucking ban appeal thread?

Or are you just scared of attaching your ckey to an anonymous post with legit criticism?

Don't say it's laziness, because you sure are spending a lot of time and effort frothing at the mouth in the general as an angry bystander.
>>
>>145533021
Go to bed Ghlor
>insert metassistant image here
>>
>>145531306
No. Start as Roboticist since you have morgue access and some surgical tools. Building borgs/robots is the same basic thing as performing surgery. Once you have surgery down, i.e. you know what all the tools do and when to use them, you can start learning medical.

Here's how things go:
Surgery is piss easy and the least important part of the job. Don't go into a round expecting to be a surgeon, because it will almost never happen.
Chemistry is piss easy and the single most important part of the job. I'm not joking. I have made and had ban requests approved on shitty chemists who do things like spill the cryo mix or fail to have it made by 20min because they're fucking around with space drugs, lube, or grenades. Your entire job is to have cryo up with the most effective mix possible, and to have the fridge stocked with useful pills 24/7. You are not a person, you are a machine. If you want to RP, play something else. If you've ever worked grocery, you are the guy who spends 8 hour days stocking shelves.
Medicine, i.e. directly administering aid to patients, is the hardest part of the job. You need to know what medicine does what, when that medicine will and will not work, when a body should be sleepered, cryo'd, or cloned, etc. This is the part of the job you learn last.
Genetics you need to know the barebones of. How to make a monkeyman and a new body for a brainswap is an essential backup for cloning.
Virology is unimportant.
Paramedic is for MDs bored of the confined nature of their job

Go Roboticist, to Chemist, to Geneticist, to MD. Yes, I said Chemist is the hardest part of the job. Have note cards in front of you on what fixes what across the four main damage types, and have a few extra notes on what to use for radiation or other special cases.

Now, here are the basic things that are overlooked by shitters
>all basic medicines heal 5hp/1u. Make 10u pills
>50u Iron is 15% blood. If he has under 50% blood, clone him
>surgery does not save lives
>>
>>145531306
start as chemist and read the guide
crtl+f whatever special damage or ability the person needs if it's not a common pill used
as a chemist you'll have days where you have to play doctor and learn about damage types by making the right medicine
ask R&D for an upgraded syringe gun AFTER you finish doing your job
>>
File: (a)defpoint.gif (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)defpoint.gif
5KB, 256x192px
>>145531237
OBJECTION!
The view range is seven tiles, the distance between lawyer and prosecutor is eight. They would be unable to see eachother!
>>
>>145534138
they wouldn't be standing on each end of the room
>>
>>145531306
Start as a medical cyborg and get used to dealing with patients without having to worry if you have the right tools - you'll have all of them. You'll be able to practise identifying problems, setting up a triage and treating people without being lost of what you need/where tools are. If you're having trouble you can ask for assistance without attaching yourself to a static name and people will assume you need help because 'no hands' and not give you any shit or tell you to space yourself.

Don't listen to the other memers, they came up with their 'plans' for you in the last ten minutes on their self inflated egos, you'll just run into more walls than you'll be able to solve when it comes to saving a life. There's nothing to learn sitting behind a desk watching other people take your pills without knowing why because you're at a medical desk - they just want to abuse your new eagerness to do the unfufilling boring work so they can spend more time trying to flirt with the nurses and doing the 'fun' things like surgery.
>>
>>145534286
no wait they actually would, jesus christ
>>
>>145534138

TOTALLY INTENDED(TM)

But seriously, that's the best it's going to get with the new design
>>
File: (a)defconfident.gif (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)defconfident.gif
5KB, 256x192px
>>145534286
[Presents courtroom.png]
Clearly this was his intention from the way the chairs were positioned!
>>
>>145533832
Oh, and real talk: save whatever info you see in the thread into a text file. I'll drop a highlight or two I've picked up from the thread.

http://pastebin.com/pj5XSfL4

Also, and this is massive there are plenty of ex-medbay regulars in ghost chat who don't play the game anymore because they got sick of retard coworkers. They sit in ghost chat so they can shit talk the idiots playing. They know things. Listen to them a few rounds. Write it down. Ask them for help if it's something beyond what even the wiki says.

Also, color code your pills. Color them around existing pills, followed by damage type healed, followed by what makes sense (like Iron being the grey pills).
>>
>>145534428
how's this game?
i haven't pirated it yet but i liked the demo
>>
>>145534439
Considerations for a good cryomix:
- MUST be idiot-proof:
Don't underestimate this. Newbie doctors will use it as a cure-all, non-doctors will literally break into Medbay and start stuffing eachother into Cryo. It HAS to fix nearly everything. If not for your sanity and well being, then for everyone else's naivety.
- MUST heal Clone damage:
Simply having Clonexadone as well as Cryoxadone in equal amounts is already optimal. Don't have an uneven ratio.
- MUST have Alkysine:
No-brainer. 8 units in a Cryomix (4u in a pill) is enough to fully heal in one cycle the most brain damage that a speedcloned person can come out of the Cloner with.
- Could use Ryetalyn:
This one is optional. It will cure clone defects, however if there actually is a Genetist and he actually does distribute powers (haha) (as if), then it will also clear people's powers. Be wary that while 1 unit of Ryetalyn works in a pill, 1u in a cryomix it will stop working when about 70% of the cryomix is used up, since the dosage that the patient gets will dip too low for the game to register it. I personally use 5 units for conveniency and to avoid arguments with the rest of Medical.
- Should have Anti-Tox:
Anti-tox is great not because it heals toxin damage, but because it directly removes most poisons from the patient's bloodstream. This is very, very important for toxloss patients that actually need cryo to be stabilized, since it means whatever was giving them toxin damage will STOP giving them toxin damage (which also saves their liver).
>>
>>145534468
Never played it myself, I just went through all the games I could emulate when I was still playing attorney online
>>
>>145534468
>pirating 3DS games
how
>>
>>145534610
- Should have Arithrazine:
For the same reason as above, often the people that come in with assloads of toxin damage and rising are people who have tons of radiation. If it's not gonna be you, then it's gonna be your dumbass coworker that immediately sees the BIG GREEN NUMBERS and runs to stuff them into Cryo, which is why it's important that Cryo will actually fix them in this case. You will get Arith as a byproduct from Ryetalyn anyways, so no excuse. The 3u pills I usually make are more than enough for cryo to fully de-tox someone that sunbathed in a radstorm in one cycle.
- Should have a decent amount of Dexalin Plus:
No, one unit is not a decent amount. You need enough Dex+ so that a blood loss victim that gets shoved into the tube won't immediately start taking oxyloss again. Otherwise, they will enter the "blood loss limbo", where they continually take oxyloss and dumbasses don't eject them from cryo because they're waiting for the 100% health that will never come. Besides, Dex+ is massively useful in general, and remember that it will continue to work AFTER the patient is ejected from Cryo. Personally I like to dunk-n-eject blood loss patients to save on Dex+ pills.
- Does not need Bicaridine, KeloDerm, Tricord etc:
You need to understand that Brute and Burn damage are by definition already stabilized. Unlike blood loss, radiation etc, they won't get worse over time. It's silly and disruptive to carefully dosage your Cryomix to max burnloss heal rate, put someone in Cryo over burn damage, and then babysit the tube to eject them when at 100% health... when you could just give them a pill and immediately MOVE ON. They're fine. Besides, even if you account for making your mix idiot-proof, Cryoxadone and Clonexadone combined already do a splendid work at healing burn and brute damage. Wasting beaker space by adding Bicard only nets about a 25% increase in healing rate (which nobody really needs).
>>
>>145534656
it's been like that since the beginning of the year but now it's probably harder or easier. check /hbg/
>>
>>145534610
>>145534705
Hi, I wrote this
You can ignore the bit about Arithrazine, just plain ol' Antitox works fine. But Arith is still an improvement if you feel like it.
>>
>>145534705
Dex+ is completely useless in cryo. cyrox and clonex alone will mitigate the oxyloss enough, and they're still going to die when they come out, it's just a waste of space.
>>
is it possible to gas the whole station with chloral using atmos?
>>
>>145534862
>cyrox and clonex alone will mitigate the oxyloss enough
They do not
I have personally seen the oxyloss limbo happen
I have thought about this long and hard, Dex+ is the best use for cryomix filler. If you're struggling for beaker space, you're probably stuffing keloderma and shit in it, to which I will tell you not to
>>
>>145534960
anything is possible if you set your mind to it, griefer-san.
>>
>>145534960
No you can't put chems in the atmosphere
>>
>>145534705
>>145534610
>>145534439
>>145534340
>>145534109
>>145533832
Thanks for all the advice, guys
>>
Does that trick with sodium and water or whatever to clear out a patient's system still work since the body counts as a container?
>>
>>145534991
and I will ignore that, because they're still going to come out and start dying all over again. Put tricord and dd in, because it adds extra all-healing to the cryo and clonex, don't put arithrazine in it, because you'll be building brute damage on them slowly, which will make it take longer for them to heal. You want a cryomix which will heal people as fast as possible, and if people are going in with bloodloss then that's on you for being retarded. And in most cases, you should not be using cryo unless they're a clonejob, because the sleepers don't cost anything and carrying around pills of anti-toxin isn't a hard thing to do.
>>
>>145535186
Yes
>>
>>145535186
Yes but it's not necessary 95% of the time and it's bad practice because it'll get patched someday. Just use charcoal, charcoal works PERFECTLY FINE
>>
File: nurse.jpg (93KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
nurse.jpg
93KB, 625x415px
>>145534610
>>MUST be idiot-proof
>noone else wants to make a cryomix
>mfw i just put in the starting beakers because tubes are for scrubs anyway
>>
>>145535249
MD's don't have a reagent scanner
>>
File: transparentPIXELSSSSSSS.png (2KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
transparentPIXELSSSSSSS.png
2KB, 454x454px
so I was looking at the vending machine sprites so I could figure out how many models I'd have to make for my map

and I found this

the red-outlined pixels are transparent in all the coffee machine sprites except the "broken" and "off" sprites

just checked across a couple codebases

and it's the same in all of them

caught me by surprise, at least
>>
File: lead.jpg (75KB, 1024x597px) Image search: [Google]
lead.jpg
75KB, 1024x597px
SUPERMAN
>>
>Teleporter hand tele gone
>Caps gone
>Nobody owning up
>Ask AI for the CE's locker so I can make teleporter platforms in z-3/z-6 with the blueprints
>AI chokes on the foyer door out
>tfw
>Charles Vauban [Common] (Bartender) says, "Guys i think Claudia Hoopengarner is a syndicate operator"
>Charles Vauban [Common] (Bartender) says, "She's standing just outside of enginnering with CE's locker"
Dark times sphessmen.
>>
>emag my way into the captain's office
>emag the comms console
>go to set the message for the station
>line 1: CUTE
>line 2: VOX
>just before i hit set, tazed, cuffed, and executed
fuck
>>
>>145535440
UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP
>>
>>145535229
Jesus fucking christ I'll be bluntly honest here. I'm so fucking tired of arguing about the same tired, misinformed shit every single time chemistry or cryomixes or anything medbay is brought up in the thread.
I'm going to explain this once and then I'm fucking off to sleep because I've had this exact same argument dozens of times and it's just not worth your time to have it in the first place.
>muh arith brute
It literally heals on it's own in one life tick with no medication. It has literally no measurable effect. Some people still think arith gives organ damage, if you are one of those people, slap yourself in the face for me, thanks.
>tricord in the mix
Get out
Just go
Leave
>DD in the mix
Better now that it doesn't need 20 times the dosage, but please read what I wrote about bicaridine or keloderm in the mix
>sleepers
Don't work on people who are in crit. Guess which kind of people Cryo is best used on?
>You want a cryomix which will heal people as fast as possible
Hey, didn't you just say you should only use cryo for clones?
Read what I said about bicaridine or keloderm in the mix.
>n-no it's on you for being retarded
Read what I said about making it idiot-proof.
>>
Clown got btfo
>>
File: 1335.png (32KB, 156x153px) Image search: [Google]
1335.png
32KB, 156x153px
>get paramed traitor
>get HoS suit and escape
>switch to sec instantly
>get loyalty implanted so decide to be a good boy and not kill HoS for his suit
>do my job
>get tabled by a nun while talking to chef
>mfw
>arrest her
>put in solitary while pepperspraying, punching, and tasing
>lethal injection while no one is looking
>execute clown with firing squad for bombing and lubing sec
>find out chemist gave clown lube grenades
>mfw
>arrest, demote, strip, put in locker, throw in space
>go back to doing my job
>two golems ask if they can join sec, they go to HoP
>he announces that they attacked him and he killed them
>mfw
>parapen HoP, drag him into maint, C4 body
Good fucking round
traiting as a sec officer is fantastic, no one questions it as I brutalize them and take off their headset
>>
>>145535406
Not really needed either, though I admit I used to play chemist so this wasn't a problem for me
Grab the Geneticist headset from Genetics and use it to pester Science 24/7 about those fucking surgery tools they will NEVER DELIVER, get that spectrometer
Bye I'm fucking off to sleep
>>
File: 70C57A1B6[1].jpg (32KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
70C57A1B6[1].jpg
32KB, 500x666px
>greytide
>emags
>ebows
>maint corpses
>BSOD APCs
>cult tomes
>vox raider
>mommi autism
>exploding clowns
>welded maint sections
>singuloth
sec was so thoroughly memed on I was honestly expecting it to be
>extended
>>
>>145535626
> the hop kills the golems
> you kill the hop
thanks senpai
>>
>Having antag enabled

Jeez it's like I'm sharing a game with a bunch of psychopaths
>>
>>145535643
Syringes are a pain
>>
File: 1464040138412.jpg (113KB, 509x486px) Image search: [Google]
1464040138412.jpg
113KB, 509x486px
>>145535669
i swiped an emag from the brig floor and emagged a bunch of APCs, as well as emagging the library computer to order a backpack full of cult tomes

i wasn't an antag, just a false flag
>>
>>145535504
I was having really awful features. Sorry about that.
>>
>>145535768
>not having antag enabled
What are you, an autistic NPC?
>>
>>145535760
no problemo family, golems are good boys
>>
>>145535884
antag is boring as fuck

it's either stealth your objectives then be an NPC for the rest of the round
try a gimmick and get validsaladed becaause lmao validz is funz
or just go murderbone and ruin everyone's else round whilst not having fun unless you're that kind of autist

being an antag on fucking bay is more fun than being an antag here
>>
>>145535884
muh valids
>>
>>145536058
On bay people will actually play along with your gimmicks
>>
>>145536058
Nah, Antag is great. Just be an absolute madman and push the limits of believability.
>>
>>145536120
I hope you like catbeast OC detectives with five paragraph long backstories.
>>
>>145536774
>m-muh bay boogieman
>m-muh bay ibs sbedial snowblake shidd

Fuck off
Heavy RP serbs > 'light' RP serbs when it comes to antaggery
>>
MED RP WEEK WHEN
>>
File: depressed chihuahua.jpg (116KB, 1024x1006px) Image search: [Google]
depressed chihuahua.jpg
116KB, 1024x1006px
>singuloose
>blow holes in the station
>kill a load of people
>still no shuttle call
>out of bullets for revolver, almost out of charge for eguns
>decide to detour into bridge to call shuttle before recharging guns
>get caught by 2 sec officers
>unable to fight back due to low charge
>die
>mfw
I guess this is what I get for trying to be a good guy! At least I died a hero.
>>
>get leg blown off in violent explosion
>get thrown into paramedic cryo with hardsuit on
>proceed to crawl out and bleed out again after vitals get green
>someone manages to see me almost die and breaks into paramedic station
>put into cryo with hardsuit again
>get taken out a minute later
>nitrogen tank taken off along with the hardsuit, and shoved back inside
>they never come back
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>it's a kurt promotes himself at roudnstart to get unrobust greentext episode
>>
>first time trying botany
>everything goes to shit
why must you do this
>>
>>145537847
gud time 4 botany

bet you didn't even no that
>>
>>145537823
Gottem!
>>
>>145537772
Singuloose is extremely fucking boring. Please stop it. It's a waste of a round.
>>
>>145537887
Its 3 am and i wanted a quick round of messing shit up before bed
It didnt even do anything, it immediately fucked off into space
>>
>>145537924
It still helped end the round at just over a half hour. There's no fucking point except for the other antags and sec at that point.
>>
>>145537924
>didn't even do anything
hence why it's fucking boring

70% of the time it just fucks off into space, and leaves a retarded crew with no energy source for the next 30 minutes before someone breaks into the bridge and calls shuttle

at least in donut station it was guaranteed to hit something, but in boxstation it just fucks off wherever most of the time
>>
>>145537978
I know it ended the round quickly, thats what I wanted

Its not the singulo that caused the round to end, it was the welder fuel tanks i blew up in cargo, medbay, genetics, robotics, science, the hall, etc.
>>145538029
There's like 5 sources of power, people barely even use the singulo.
>>
>>145538116
>people barely even use the singulo.
More like people only know how to use the singulo.

All I know is that half the time there's singuloose the power grid just shuts the fuck down do to incompetence
>>
>>145537880
I kno how sensitiv ur chef hands r lmao
>>
>>145536872
>boogieman
https://baystation12.net/forums/view/finalized.43/
okay
>>
>Try not to metagame
>people immediately try to go code red

nice one VG!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3VHKO3qGM
>>
File: 1450328226936.jpg (978KB, 2385x2233px) Image search: [Google]
1450328226936.jpg
978KB, 2385x2233px
I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT NOT VERY FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESNT EVEN MAAATEEEERRRRRR
>>
>roll 20 with magic dice
>xray free shit and open doors from afar
is there a list of what happens each roll?
>>
>>145540076
not sure about a list, but most are bad
>>
>>145539937
we didnt immediately go code red, but everybody literally saw the blob then went code red
>>
>>145540076
1 = cluwne
2-4 = catbeast or lose all limbs or slimed
6-9 = blind deaf and mute or lose one limb
10-12 = nothing
13 = dice breaks forever
14-19 = positive mutations or gold or silver
20 = jackpot
>>
why dont we have a TTT thing where antag odds are weighted depending on when the player got antag last
>>
>>145540375
because then pomf wouldn't make any money from metafriends
>>
pull the lever kronk
>>
>>145542072
THE OTHER LEVER
>>
>its a plasma flood episode
>>
>>145542287
>it's a [x] episode post
>>
>>145542287
>Hallway has burning plasma
>Maint is the only safe way
>Scientist with no maint access
>Get the idea to just build a borg and he'll open the door for me, plus probably help us
>Time running short, throw borg together right next to the maint door
>Spend a full 60 seconds begging borg to open door
>Shuttle leaves
>A few seconds later borg starts reacting
>>
Who will roleplay kronk with me while I try and poison the captain but accidentally turn him into a talking goat and then we chase him around the station
>>
>>145540254
On 13, you also instagib
>>
>>145542396
If you have an AFK borg

>Drag him with you to whatever door you want open
>Go any intent but help
>Put the borg between you and the door
>bump into the borg, this'll force them to bump into the door and open it for you

Ghetto all-access with none of the hacking
>>
>>145542552
Neat, thanks
>>
>>145542387
>it's a [x] episode post episode post episode
>>
What if we needed different types of blood for each of the different races
>>
>>145542930
what if different races were all valid and we had a laser turret in south arrivals
>>
>>145529272
>Spacemen

FUCK YOU
>>
>>145542930
I doubt it'd be that hard but it's kinda an unnecessary feature, we already have blood types.
>>
>>145542632
it's an [[[x] meme] meme] meme
>>
>>145542387
>>145542632
>>145544989
>it's a recursive meme
>>
Does trinity still play? I never got to ERP with them
>>
>>145545154
haven't seen her in a few days. I bet she's still around.
>>
>>145545154
Still plays
>>
ATTENTION SPESSMEN
THERE IS A POSSIBLE ERP LOOPHOLE
INVESTIGATE IT A BIT THEN USE IT WHILE YOU CAN
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/10532
IN LOVING MEMORY OF SHIGGY'S PDA NOTES SECTION
>>
>>145537052
now please
>>
>>145545457
Ghosts still see it. Which means admins see it.
>>
>>145545241
"""""""""""""her"""""""""""""
""""""""""""""she""""""""""""""
>>
File: oooooooooooo.jpg (22KB, 576x513px) Image search: [Google]
oooooooooooo.jpg
22KB, 576x513px
>Sawbones puts the revolver into the backpack.
>>
Don't jump on Doobie too hard, without logs his hands are tied. The best we can do is post personal accounts of who was killed by the slime player
>>
guys if you turn into a slime there's no logs so you can just murder fucking everyone with you and your spawn
>>
File: RIP slime logs.png (24KB, 478x427px) Image search: [Google]
RIP slime logs.png
24KB, 478x427px
>>145546124
for all i know i was just doing something wrong

but this is what i had to look at for the slime, nothing was popping up in the attack log for /any/ slime that round, even if i used the special view attack log verb

either they're fucked or i'm an idiot
>>
>>145546235
Slime shit isn't logged from what I can tell. I find it depressing you fucking melvins ignore shit like this but sperg out any any possibility of erp.
>>
>>145546235
No, I checked the logs and there are none
>>
>>145546267
I'll bite. What is a 'melvin'.
>>
>>145546306
Imagine the kind of guy that has the name melvin, just imagine someone called melvin in your mind. I'm comparing you to him.
>>
Post stories about that round in this if you want

https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/10568
>>
>>145546267
How can you say it's being ignored when there's banevalids to be had?
>>
>>145546440
what's wrong with a player slime attacking other people?
>>
File: scrnshot1.png (21KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
scrnshot1.png
21KB, 224x224px
>>
>>145546832
The person who slimed the slime is responsible for their actions. In this case, the slime-as-human was not an antagonist before they were polymorphed.
>>
>>145546917
>slime myself with cursed dice
>I am responsible for my own actions
This is genuine bullshit.
>>
>>145548407
I cant control myself ooooo~
Ooooh no I am going to eat yooooou
>>
>>145549143
>RPFAGS
REEEEEEEEE
>>
thanks for giving me a fun rival that round sawbones
>>
Clown goblins cooked: 21
>>
9/10 round

lowpop 2comfy
>>
REMOVE BUS
>>
File: HELP ME.png (63KB, 668x277px) Image search: [Google]
HELP ME.png
63KB, 668x277px
I think I broke a record this round
>>
>oh shit bus station
>I haven't seen it a single time yet
>dead pop
>tired
I actually liked taxi too
>>
>>145534705
>10 DD
>10 bicard
>10 tricord
>10 antitox
>10 dexaplus
>10 iron
>10 dermaline
>10 kelotane
>10 cryo
>got all damage types covered and still empty beaker space
>don't know what to put in
>>
>>145550606
Dead pop is the best time for bus, it's a great map to explore space and maint on.

Free spacepods
>>
>>145550610
Sugar, coffee, or nutriment.
>>
>tfw there'll never be an rp round
>tfw the difference between code green and blue will never matter
>tfw the law will never properly be enforced
>tfw medbay will never just be a dine and dash medicine storage
>tfw the bar will never be not empty
>tfw the kitchen will never not just deepfry donuts for food
>tfw r&d will never not print guns
>tfw the lawyer will never be a useful job role
>>
>>145551338
Here's an idea, for every purge style anarchy round there has to be a Max/Bay style RP round to balance it out.

The joke is that ERP is allowed on both.
>>
File: LEWD BIRDS.gif (19KB, 96x94px) Image search: [Google]
LEWD BIRDS.gif
19KB, 96x94px
>>
>>145551338
SURE, LET US GET TO THAT, JUST AS SOON AS GREYSHITS STOP AHELPING EVERY LITTLE THING, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE STOPPED THEM FROM BEING THE FAT KID IN THE CANDY STORE, AND THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING.

Seriously, remove assistant.

If we reach highpop and no more slots, people can observe and be a diona/borer/pAI/mouse/golem/derelict MoMMI/posibrain/etc.
There are so many ways to enter a round, and nobody wants to, because that requires actual interaction with other players that isn't just clicking their sprite until it falls over.
That, and MUH ROUNDSTART ADVANTAGE AND SPEEDRUN TIMES FOR GLUBBS + THE CAP'S SPARE ON BOXSTATION (and only Boxstation since it is the most competitively balanced map, and you refuse to play on any other maps) AND OPTIMAL GREYTIDE LOADOUT FOR MUH OC DO NOT STEAL SELF INSERT INVINCIBLE INFINITE STUNLOCKING CHLORALSHITTUING TOON AVATAR OF ROBUSTING AND VALIDHUNTING.
Being a "mere and lowly" assistant and becoming the king of everything in less than five minutes flat has no real meaning behind it if it is expected of you each and every game to get all access and the armory in your backpack.
ESPECIALLY since players treat a 13 year old atmospherics simulator with shoehorned role playing game elements like a MOBA esport MLG tourneyfag game where you get "salty" and cry forever when you die, even when you die as an antag.
Just saying. Remove assistant. New players can play as cargo techs or the janitor.
>>
>>145550593
round summary please? this sounds like awesome shenanigans
>>
>>145553559
It was due to fifty clown goblins being bussed in. They count under clown abuse.
Some of them fell into space and caused those points to increase a ton due to the tick damage.
>>
>>145553275
show me on the doll where the greyshirt robusted you, anon
>>
>>145553945
My heart and soul.
;_;
>>
>>145542396
I've been saying this, having Posibrain be the only method of players entering rounds where you have to opt out instead of opting in is dumb
>>
Last night I dreamed that Celt merged the Janitor and Chaplain jobs.
>>
>>145556936
Chaplain already cleans your soul.
>>
>>145535505
got it coming birdfucker
>>145536058
t. unrobust fucker
Good robust antags always get their gimmick done and its also a great way to metagrudge or just fuck people you don't like plus having no jobban/ban possibility (As long as you don't ERP or fuck your antag team)
>>
>>145556936
That would be more Deity's doing, so Cult could have ezpz summonings and just have to kill one nigger instead of two.
>>
>>145529272
How soon in a round can science produce Floral Somatory?
>>
>>145556936
that'd be probably Deity
nigga has a boner so big for cult he even ARRPEE as Nar-Sie
>>
Let us never play on Bus again.
>>
>>145557669
>RP
>He tells them where their objective is, and what words they're missing most of the time
>>
>>145552608
ADD
IT
NOW
>>
>>145557659
As soon as miners return and research was done.
So anywhere from 12:15 to never.
>>
>>145533021
>wah he made an interesting thing happen in my round that will be fixed next round in 45 minutes ban he

This is why I only play lifeweb now. You baystation holdovers are such losers.
>>
>>145536872
>roleplaying seriously in the space station game about horrible accidents and murder
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 600x427px
So what exactly am I supposed to do as a chaplain? I know I'm a hard counter to vampires, Wizards, and maybe cult, but anything I read on the wikis doesn't seem to sync up. Like the null rod or holy sandals, and I'm not even sure if the /vg/ station bible healing is the same as other station bible healing
>>
>>145560848
ARR PEE. Recruit followers, sacrifice stuff (the clown*) to the gods, preach to the station, draw weird runes all over maint etc. etc.

*may or may not get you banned.
>>
>>145560848
i don't even think chaplain is a hardcounter to wizards anymore
>>
>>145553275
Removing assistant might actually fix the game.

Well done sir, upvoted
>>
>>145558494
it's from paradise, they probably have a bunch of vox clothes sprites we can take too
>>
1: The Station is a democracy
2: Any action you take must be put to a vote
3: Majority wins
4: Head votes count as two
>>
>>145562550
>No law that defines punishment
Lol what are you going to do about it nerd?
>>
>>145562550
I just want you to know how fucking annoying this would be.
Stab your hands repeatedly.
>>
>>145560848
It's the one role where if you rp hard enough you can kill everyone.
Kill all the pets on station and get Nar-Sie to pay a visit.
Suicide Cult
Decide borgs aren't natural enough and ask the admins if you can go on a personal crusade against technology.

Have fun.
Also hold at least one funeral or I'll space you.
>>
>>145562647
>>145562665
Democracy trumps all resistance, it's the greatest lawset possible

5: Vox cannot vote
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 960x800px
>>145561456
>>145561632
>>145562750
Is the null rod still a thing? All the wikis mention it but I feel like I've never actually seen it
>>
>>145533832
>less than 50% = cloning
Only if you don't have cargo or can't get blood packs for whatever reason if you ask me. Each blood pack is worth about 35-40% of a person's total blood percentage IIRC, so sure it won't get them back to full, but it should be enough with the assistance of some iron to get them stable and let them recover the rest on their own.
I only clone if they're under 20%
And surgery does save lives in cases of internal bleeding, appendicitis, husk brain/head transplant, or even in extreme cases, alien embryos. Admittedly more often than not the things fixed via surgery are minimal and for quality of life, as broken bones and busted lungs which are the most common cases, aren't really that big of a deal. Still, it's hyperbolic to say it doesn't save lives.
>>
>>145562882
Dwell on "Any action" you fuck.
ANY ACTION REQUIRES A VOTE, you have to remain stationary or call a vote to do it.
>>
>>145562082
I IWSH
I COULD PORT THINGS.
>>
>>145563063
me too anon
>>
>>145563062
Any action other than talking or observation*

Fixed?
>>
>>145562550
>democracy
Watch the AI recieve bribes and silently dispose of unwanted subjects since that's all part of democracy along with bending or straight up ignoring laws
>>
For the test server, is there a command to spawn other humanoids? I want to practice surgery to see what you can and can't put inside a person
>>
>>145564570
Make monkey people out of the monkeys
Then perform as much surgery as you want.
>>
>>145562997
yes null rod is still a thing, but i can only erase cult runes and detect invisible runes
would be nice if it could detect cultists or if it could one shot cultist constructs
>>
>>145565361
>detect cultists
people would be vocally rioting about "muh antag tests"
>>
>>145565551
you can already do it by spamming bible on everyone
it would just reduce the ammount of brain damage caused to everyone
>>
>>145535436
Fix it then! Neat find.
>>
>>145535436
I've known of this for a while but I always thought it was a silly enough mistake that I just never bothered to fix it
>>
>>145564570
type spawn then space in the pink bar at the bottom or use the verb in the sandbox panel to spawn in whatever you want. you'll need to find out the obj path for the object but its half decent at searching for it. Just 'human' is enough to bring up all playable races.

>>145565551
You can offer a bucklecuffed assistant a nice warm glass of holy water. The only mode that doesn't have any kind of antag check is traitor and changeling. And traitors almost always have some syndicate gear or posess a grand theft item that makes their particular antag status irrelevant
>>
>>145565551
>>145566167
My favorite antag test is vampire, here's the best I've done
>put holy water in a syringe, put syringe into a syringe gun
>shoot chef
>he's not a vampire, have him put droplettes of holy water in all the food he makes
>hide nearby with a medical HUD
>>
>>145563062
Look at Poland and how well Liberum Veto worked out for them.
Any asshole could vote against changing policy, and so foreign politics just boiled down to foreign powers bribing someone to say no while you invaded with your armies.
>>
>>145566987
I hope they ban your powergaming validhunter ass.
>>
>>145565825
>>145566092
almost don't want it fixed because as far as I can tell this is a freaking legacy

the only codebase that doesn't have this as far as I can tell is goon because muh perspectives

the only reason I found it in the first place is because I was preparing to convert the sprites into model textures

might just use those grays from dream maker's alpha thing

it seems like a good enough color and is probably why this has been missed so long
>>
Rate my lawset

0: A new lawset must be uploaded every 20 minutes with law 0 remaining the only constant
>>
>>145567441
I honestly think whoever made the sprite didn't even realize that was the transparency color
>>
>>145567586
>Instant murder because silicons are shit/10
>>
>>145567586
Core lawsets scrub out hacked laws, and players can't upload freeform law 0s.
>>
>>145567586
I think you're putting too much faith in the knowledge people have of changing laws. That 0 isn't going to stick around long.
>>
>>145568542
>>145568602
It'll stay because "f1: admins please force 0 to stay on the ai forever, it's a fun gimmick :D"
>>
File: 1462475846778.jpg (13KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462475846778.jpg
13KB, 640x640px
>the guy who ordered the deathsquad didn't even get his objectives
>the deathsquad executes him on the spot
Brutal
>>
>>145568814
Stop resisting.
>>
>Get auto-tatored late in the round
>Can't come up with any gimmick so get an emag, e-sword
>Get the hypospray and load it up with shitter juice
>The fucking detective returns from his slumber and is running around medbay scanning the CMO office
>I have to kill him before he realises it was me
>I run into him by the security checkpoint
>Hol up MD I want to search you
>Saved by the bell as the captain calls me for a head stitch
>Doing a head transplant the captain and det is capturing the QM
>I get out and hypospray both, decap them and let the other guy go
>He wasn't even syndicate
>Call a deathsquad because I thought it would be fun to take over centcomm
>Searching for the RCD
>I cannot find the RCD
>Oh fuck
>Run to escape
>See the deathsquad
>"Sup boys.." PULSED TO DEATH
>They revive me and we escape
>Let it slip I didn't finish my mission
>I hear the words from syndicate hq
>Ice him
>I get gibbed in a hail of pulse fire

It was worth it, even the failure.
I didn't know you could make an RCD please dont hurt me
>>
File: 57443685d7[1].png (109KB, 1394x738px) Image search: [Google]
57443685d7[1].png
109KB, 1394x738px
Hi guys, Soca asked me to sprite a thing for Vampires, and here's some of the designs I threw together, I'd appreciate your input on this!

http://www.strawpoll.me/10492143
>>
>>145569050
You are beyond dumb
>>
>>145569158
That is very rude.
>>
>>145569098
How about less gay skirts?
>>
>>145569098
What are you pulling from for inspiration here?
also >outlines
>>
>>145569158
You mean Byond dumb :^)
>>
>>145569098
What kind of boots are you thinking? Because I honestly like most of those outfits, but the men need some different boots from the women, and maybe an additional cape for male vampire.

The boots will also change the way the skirting looks.
>>
File: This triggers the pole.jpg (214KB, 463x467px) Image search: [Google]
This triggers the pole.jpg
214KB, 463x467px
>>145567016
SHOO SHOO POLAK
>>
>>145569284
I had the e in spoilers but it fucked up
>>
>>145569215
They're based on a Gothic Lolita sort of design
>>145569262
A lot of it came from Amy Sorel from Soul Calibur, that's who Soca posted as a reference, and the outlines (and colors) come from the sprites for the Vampire Cape thing we already have ingame
>>145569305
I'm not sure, either some tall-ish black boots, or maybe some black socks or something
>>
>>145569441
Though female vampires can wear male vampire clothing, males would look weird in female clothes

As far as it goes, for everything prior to the last 3, something like a once-turned over jackboot would work, but for the last 3, something like a laceup kneeboot or thighboot with stockings.
>>
>>145569050
>show up as a geneticist at 14:00
>dead people everywhere and you're walking around
>deathsquad when there's like 5 active players

What a shit show.
>>
>tfw when your 2 week old non-human static character is more well liked than your 6 month old static character
>>
>>145546832
The slime/person that made the slime will always get banned when valid hunters cry about getting killed by slimes defending themselves.
>>
>>145569441
I was looking for referances for you and I stumbled one something that looks a lot like your sprite. Please tell me you didn't actually take something seriously from that awful Fan + Friend website. This isn't the Lolita general so I'm not going to get into why but just take it from me, you don't want to affiliate your knowledge of Goth Lolita from that site.

I think you're spriting too 'safe' too and using the original cape as a tight anchor because 'it works it's in the game'. Don't do that. Start from scratch, make something fresh and new, and not only will it look better but you'll be prouder of your work for it.

This is Amy Sorrel's offical promotional artwork from the developers of SC. It's a much more ostentatious than your sprite implies. It doesn't hug her body so close - it's clear she must be wearing some sort of peticoat to keep her skirt wide and her collar easily comes close to the width of her skirt and her sleeves are wide and furlined too. Also note the shape of the dress - it's more bell/rose-like and splayed more than the tight ramp shape you've made. Following the shape of the original would look more like a natrual dress for it in your sprites too.

I know it's difficult to translate a dress, let alone lolita fashion into a 32 x 32 canvas, but you could easily try and make more use of the space given to you and make some fantastic female vampire clothes that no one will ever use. Please attempt the boots and choker too, I think they're quite important to the outfit.
Good luck, I hope you'll have fun on your next attempts
>>
>>145570905
Why don't high power vampires have a summonable rapier? Cults have cult blades, traitors have eswords, changeling's have arm blades. Where's the cool vampire weapons when they earn them?
>>
>>145571268
It would be a waste of perfectly good blood to start hacking people up.
>>
>>145571454
It'd be a high power ability, maybe charge a metal rod with blood magic or whatever
and when you're that high power you're objective shifts to survival than just collecting blood.
Hell, give it a chance to disarm on arm attacks or trip on leg attacks, make it more flavourful and a little different to just a plain sword
>>
>>145537795
>thinks hardsuits don't work with cryo
birdbrain
>>
>>145569441
>I chose amy sorrel as inpsiration bcause she a female vampire :^)

These are the people we have for our art direction?
Of course if you keep yourself closed off to one major referance you're only going to churn out shit
Please redo none of them look that good anyway or make me want to use them
>>
>>145550610
>10 cryox
No
>>
>>145572085
Fuck off shitter.
>>
>>145569098
Is this just a recoloured Black Dress?
Why are we making people do things like this and not work on actual game changing things?
>>
>>145537795
>get leg blown off in violent explosion
>get thrown into paramedic cryo
Welcome to Mr. SHITTER WHO SHOULD PLAY GREYSUIT's wild cryo ride!
And I'm not talking exclusively about paramedic you fucking giant fucking retarded fucks, it's like medbay can't function without me babysitting everyone.
>>
File: 1465882527242.jpg (118KB, 662x668px) Image search: [Google]
1465882527242.jpg
118KB, 662x668px
>>145569098
>10 looks like a pair of huge tits
FUCND IT
infact can we make every spess girl super busty please cool thanks
Is Soca asking you for a specific reason or is this sprite request open because I could do better famlion
>>
>>145572149
That's not nearly enough cryox and clonex. But sure, go ahead and do that.
>>
30u cryoxadone
30u clonexadone
10u alkysine
5 ryetalin
10u anti tox
15u sprinkles
This works as well as needed.
>>
>>145571268
>>145571454
>>145571661
blood magic blade? does less damage but drains a bit of blood per hit?
>>
File: 1427260954011.jpg (79KB, 387x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427260954011.jpg
79KB, 387x960px
>>145572519
I'm sure there are several flatfags that play here, and if even the option to be super busty was available they would chimp out like all flatfags do and try to ddos the server or something.
>>
>AI gets ion law to bolt it's upload
>leaves upload unbolted for a while until someone walks in so they can trap them
>try to free the trapped HoP with the handtele so as to not unbolt the door
>orders borgs to harmbaton me because uhhhh
>BECAUSE UHHHH
>...u see my interpretation of "bolted" is like nothing comes on or out, u need to start respecting me "interpretation" right now xd
>that's why I had my borgs kill at the earliest chance possible even though just stopping you is already fulfilling my "interpretation"
Why do all silicons revel in being such a shit
>>
>vampire round
>basically extended

Nice.
>>
When can we jobban Jimmy from Captain? Is there literally anyone aside from him opposed to this?
>>
captain last round was... incompetent to say the least

thank god for my nigga lemon
>>
>>145574863
Ahelp it
Ban request it
>>
can we ban ashe and felicity for metagaming already?
>>
>>145574863
>>145574923
he must not read the thread
I'd be too embarassed to continue playing a job if I got consistently shitposted about this hard
>>
>>145574940
The admin commented on how shit he was during the round, if that's not enough then I don't know what is
>>
>>145574863
He toe'd the line sufficiently that nothing too serious was to be done (unless you noticed something explicitly shitty)

But we chatted with him on minor things.

Sorry Tajaran Traders. I tried to make a little bus for you guys when the round was so stuck
>>
>>145575071
I want to see how felicity enthralled ashe, I swear to god if she didn't even try to resist I'm writing their names on my metagrudge list
>>
>>145575218
I think I saw half of it. They were standing in Xenobiology when Felicity glared her(Can't remember if she even hyponitzed her) then dragged her aside and succed her.
>>
>>145575198
I mean, he lasered someone to death for slipping him and then lasered someone to death right before the shuttle arrived for punching him when they got uncuffed.
>>
>>145575198
>He toe'd the line sufficiently that nothing too serious was to be done (unless you noticed something explicitly shitty)
I mean, lethaling the janitor was pretty serious then holding his dead body hostage.
>>
>>145575384
I think I was distracted when that happened. I'll take a look at the logs.
>>
>>145575218

I hypnotized her, cuffed, and took off her headset. You can check the logs.
>>
just rule 0 job ban him
i'd rather have an antag IAA nigger the spare at roundstart than dead with Jimmy
>>
>>145575449
I mentioned it but I didn't want to ahelp it because it was still a fun round
>>
>>145575558
I just did, mind explaining this bit?

"Felicity Rivera starts sucking the blood out of Ashe Mallory's titties with an :O face"
>>
>>145575449
Yoshikage Kira manages to remove the cable restraints!

The laser gun, held by Jimmy McFly, goes off during struggle!

Jimmy McFly fires the laser gun!

Firelock East opens for Naomi Williams.

You fire the energy gun!

Kachaya [Common] (Traveler) asks, "But isnt shuttle coming?"

John Smith [Common] (Chief Medical Officer) says, "Ha ha ha."

Yoshikage Kira's face melts away, turning into a mangled mess!

One push and Jimmy lasered him to death
>>
>>145575071
>getting a free thrall whenever one of us rolls vampire
>getting a free greytide implant whenever one of us rolls syndicate
>help each other away from security whenever one of us gets set to arrest for stealing the antique laser gun even though the other is a non-antag

Officially taking applications for a metabuddy, since apparently this is all totally fine
>>
>>145575830
False flag
>>
>>145570905
Thanks for the advice, I'll probably try to make some entirely new designs sometime later, I was also thinking of dropping the skirt thing altogether and going with a large ball gown style dress, as that way it could be an equivalent to the cape by fitting in the suit slot as well.
>>145571951
>>I chose amy sorrel as inpsiration bcause she a female vampire :^)
No I chose Amy because Soca said to base it off of her.
>>145572519
It's supposed to look like a Mouth
I posted 11 and 12 to ask about how high the frill thing should go and someone said it looked like the skirt was slowly eating the guy, so I made 10 as a joke
>>
How do you check logs? Can anyone do it, or do you have to be an admin?
>>
Is it ok to take the head role of a department if there are no other members of that department?
>>
>>145572519
>>145576323
Oh and also I'm sure the request is open, please do better than my awful sprites!
>>
>>145576397
http://game.ss13.moe/logs/
>>
>>145576019

>getting a free thrall whenever one of us rolls vampire

The only reason I thralled her is because she wasn't as much of a risk given she was working alone in xenobio without an AI and was working towards gold slimes which I told her to flood monsters with. The rest of the round was a shitshow with me getting adjusted to new vamp mechanics. I actually turned off my vamp antag role due to how intolerable it is trying to get sated with blood now.

>getting a free greytide implant whenever one of us rolls syndicate

I have never greytide implanted her and I doubt I ever will given I never play assistant. So this is a lie.

>help each other away from security whenever one of us gets set to arrest for stealing the antique laser gun even though the other is a non-antag

In the round in question, I was a wizard and it is beyond me why the accused Ashe of stealing it. She never helped me in the slightest either, I actually jaunted away and sec arrested her. She thought they vaporized me with some gun. I thought it was really cute. Never saw her for the rest of that round either. She didn't even realize I was a wizard and is not even familiar with them or the spells they can use.
>>
>Jimmy unironically not banned for that last round
WEW my boys
>>
>>145575072
I read the thread. Just don't give a fuck desu. Other people meme about constantly, I try to bring a bit of order. The round people are shitting on me for this time was just me being swamped with the clown being a tard, and out of non-lethals.
>>
>>145577139
>she wasn't as much of a risk
Yeah no shit. She's never much of a risk considering you two will literally go anywhere with each other without question and won't try to resist at all if one of you tries something or acts suspiciously. Even bothing to flash, cuff, and remove her headset is all formality at that point because you already have the hard part, isolating someone who isn't going to attempt to play cautiously or defend themselves at all, done for you because you're buttbuddies. Even the whole "well Xenobio was safer because of no AI" is bullshit when you could literally drag her into any random maintenance tunnel, setting explosives next to every single AI camera you see and neither of you would attempt to run away. You might do the "what are you doing?" roleplay shit but no way would you ever try to actively stop each other.
>>
File: 1444737138129.png (427KB, 514x662px) Image search: [Google]
1444737138129.png
427KB, 514x662px
Are mesons fixed yet?
>>
>>145575848
Absolutely. If I lost my gun, then a prisoner would have it. He was legit running around in circles toward me during that whole exchange. This was also after I tried several times to talk his ass down, so he knew I was prepared to take lethal action if he was gonna keep trying to attack me.
>>
>>145577545
Running out of non-lethals doesn't seem like a good reason to kill the two of them.
And weren't you using e-guns against them? Those have a stun setting.
>>
>>145575071
its fine when yahir/nevill do it :^)
>>
>>145577957
To clarify, I tried talking him down in the halls where a similar exchange occurred. This was before the mentioned incident.
>>
>>145577957
>I told him I would murder him if he didn't do what I said
>that means killing him is okay if he doesn't
That's not how space law works my dude
>>
>>145578041
All I had on me was my antique, and an out of charge laser. He'd already fucked me before when I tried to use the telebaton, so I didn't even wanna try it.
>>
>>145578127
Yeah, not how it went down, unfortunately. Him and the clown were both working together while I was trying to get the clown to give up his ID. I only resulted to lethals when I ran out of other options. Even after attacking them, I made sure they got cloned. Shit happens.
>>
>>145577953
no, we're waiting on Lummox to push a byond patch.
>>
>greyshits drove someone to quit the game last thread
>greyshitters are at it again already
>>
>>145578241
>having the antique gun
>>
>>145578572
what'd they do now?
>>
File: zzo.jpg (1018KB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
zzo.jpg
1018KB, 1024x883px
>>145572519
>>145573989
Bust-size scale for female characters when?
Hyper-sized breasts as an admin-only function, too
>>
>>145578572
Nick come back, you're a decent officer.
You're one of the few people I immediately trust in sec, as well as Naomi.

I know you hit an actual shitter a bit too much so maybe a couple of days off from the stresses of spess will be good, but come back soon.

No homo
>>
>>145578572
Liltiptop quit of his own volition.
>>
>>145579472
did he deserve it?
>>
>>145579508
I always liked Liltiptop
He had his shitter moments but he's a pretty good character overall
He has good notes
>>
>>145579508
not really. At worst he deserved a temporary jobban, but a bunch of rabid validhunters jumped down his throat in the thread
>>
>>145579434
when ERP is valid, coders will do shit like that.
>>
>>145556851
Yeah. Imagine if some absolute madman did a thing where people could turn on their posibrain candidacy after they died. Maybe put it in a button called configure special roles.

>>145557659
A good bet is around 12:45-13:00 or go take a look for a crate and loose plasma in sci. You don't really need it all that much though. Mutagen is pretty easy to get. If you just want potency to be a nigger with vines then robust harvest will get you to 140 potency pretty easily. If you're trying to be productive with it just take samples or seed the harvests occasionally and harm intent hatchet and replant whenever the yield drops. Hack an arrivals vendor for the contraband wire and feed your plant some diethylamine to help it grow faster. Either have a mechanic get you a chem dispenser or deconstruct into mechanics and make it yourself. There's also a good 40% chance whoever's in rnd will give you boards and parts for one as well. You can also use plant genetics in the back to adjust grow speed, yield, the chemicals in the food and so on. Scan all the seeds and make a chart of all its stats and reagents like this and you can pick and choose whatever suits what you wanted. An exotic seed crate with ligneous or glow generally lets you nail all the genes in one go and doing plant genetics only take a couple rounds to make it click.
>>
>>145580207
OR maybe just have posibrains give a message like diona plants/slimerunes/xenos/reviving/every other join the round thing has?
>>
>>145579441
This.Come back Nick. We need all the help we can get.

>>145579508
No. Short version was greytiders greytided into the cap's jumped the captain and he snapped. Like all reasonable people, the greytiders spent the rest of the round bitching and shitting up everything for getting their ass kicked in for multiple perma sentences that they had zero business committing as nonantags. Then all the other greyniggers dogpiled in deadchat, Solarious' ban valids attempt, and in thread cause that's what they do when anyone stops their griefing.

>>145560848
Grab the code and look at it in dream maker. You can search and most shit is pretty easy

//Bless thee. Heals followers fairly, potentially heals everyone a bit (or gives them brain damage)
/obj/item/weapon/storage/bible/proc/bless_mob(mob/living/carbon/human/user, mob/living/carbon/human/H)
var/datum/organ/internal/brain/sponge = H.internal_organs_by_name["brain"]
if(sponge && sponge.damage >= 60) //Massive brain damage
to_chat(user, "<span class='warning'>[H] responds to \the [src]'s blessing with drooling and an empty stare. [deity_name]'s teachings appear to be lost on this poor soul.</span>")
return //Brainfart
//TODO: Put code for followers right here
if(prob(20)) //1/5 chance of adding some brain damage. You can't just heal people for free
H.adjustBrainLoss(5)
if(prob(50)) //1/2 chance of healing at all
for(var/datum/organ/external/affecting in H.organs)
if(affecting.heal_damage(5, 5)) //5 brute and burn healed per bash. Not wonderful, but it can help if someone has Alkyzine handy
H.UpdateDamageIcon()
>>
>>145580515
Snapping because of some greytide is probably a sign you need a short break at least

I'll be happy when he returns in a month or so maybe
>>
>>145580207
having to manually change your posibrain settings every single round is fucking retarded when literally every other role that brings ghosts into the game does it the other way. Why you're actively defending the inconsistency in the methodology that makes the players do more work is baffling when the solution already exists
>>
>>145579434
Boob-based round end event when
>>
>>145560848
>>145580515
Oh and as an addition to this, if you want to make a "chaplain medbay" with low tech. Robust harvest a lime and orange tray. Juice them in a grinder to poorly heal toxin damage. Robust harvest some tomatoes for additional poor burn healing. Get a cow for milk and nutriment from the cheese to heal brute faster. Get a mortar and some metal for iron for blood loss. You and bystanders can cpr oxyloss during lung surgery and low blood. Grab the ghetto surgery tools from ghetto surg in medbay maint. Use a roller bed for surgery. If you want to stay in your roleplay, have bleeeders rest to slow the bleeding, give them iron, nutriment cheese wheels, and wait for it to heal. Some day we'll get bedsheets -> bandages.

You can order bluespace beakers, fill them with juice and put them on labeled iv's for self application.

You can bible to stabilize then use the rest to heal them up without making them retarded. Alternatively, buy a fat stack of monkey cube boxes, get the spare genetics from tech storage and in your spare time pop brains from monkeymen
>>
>>145581154
And cook brain cake*
>>
Are the viruses in the growth dishes in any capable of infecting anyone before they're first injected into someone's bloodstream? Does breaking dishes "release" airborne viruses?
>>
>>145581534
/obj/item/weapon/virusdish/attackby(var/obj/item/weapon/W as obj,var/mob/living/carbon/user as mob)
if(istype(W,/obj/item/weapon/hand_labeler) || istype(W,/obj/item/weapon/reagent_containers/syringe))
return
..()
if(prob(50))
to_chat(user, "The dish shatters")
if(virus2.infectionchance > 0)
for(var/mob/living/carbon/target in view(1, get_turf(src)))
if(airborne_can_reach(get_turf(src), get_turf(target)))
if(get_infection_chance(target))
infect_virus2(target,src.virus2, notes="([src] attacked by [key_name(user)])")
qdel (src)
>>
File: 1464270523921.png (1016KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464270523921.png
1016KB, 1280x720px
>ctrl + f my static
>results found
>>
>>145581918
Ah, good to know. Thank you
>>
>>145582193
>wanting attention
Kill yourself
>>
>>145580737
In Nick's defense, after he whacked the greyshit one he went and sat in a cell for like 10 minutes and seemed to calm down a lot.
I was one of the ones having a go at him for hitting a player cause when I play Warden I take offense to hitting prisoners Unless I'm doing it but he calmed down IC and admitted he went a step too far.
>>
>tfw greyshit fags think they rule this game
>tfw TTT fags think they rule this game
>tfw both of them don't realize that one way or another, they're still roleplaying

it's a delicious feeling, being the king
t. baybie
>>
>>145582390
second
>>
>people don't immateriality suicide as catbeast
>people don't kill every catbeast they see
go play on vore you furry faggots
>>
File: Gondola (12).png (2KB, 1064x605px) Image search: [Google]
Gondola (12).png
2KB, 1064x605px
>ctrl + f my static
>no results
is there a better feeling?
>>
File: spessbook.png (75KB, 382x1090px) Image search: [Google]
spessbook.png
75KB, 382x1090px
This took a dark turn.
>>
>>145582390
TTT?
>>
File: O55Ppqm.jpg.png (811KB, 1080x702px) Image search: [Google]
O55Ppqm.jpg.png
811KB, 1080x702px
boxbabies are literal autists that shut down when anything deviates from their normal routine
>>
>Mind breaker brain damage limes.
>Make blunt and smoke it
Hell fukken yea
>>
>>145582743
It's kind of fun to be a catbeast working medbay as the only doc. So much rage but they know they need me. Hnnnng.

>>145582910
Meta isn't too bad. It's pretty well equipped. The other maps are dick.
>>
>>145582824
a gmod game
played by 12 year olds
essentially traitor, but without any of the ability to be creative or have fun since it's just a deathmatch and has no ARRPEE potential, no matter how small
>>
>>145582910
It's not so much that box is great. It's that most other maps aren't.

Bring back ooollld cuban pete uterus station and have some real fun.
>>
>>145583070
>It's kind of fun to be a catbeast working medbay as the only doc. So much rage but they know they need me. Hnnnng.
would still kill try to kill you even if I was dying in your arms
>>
>>145583070
if something's not present that should be, make a fucking bug report
>>
>>145582743
A couple of catbeasts pulled guns during the shuttle purge. They actually wanted to live, the deluded monsters.
>>
>log in
>see x player in y department
>log out

Who is x and what is y?
>>
>>145583312
You in any department.
>>
>>145583312
Variables.
>>
>>145583196
I can respect a man of principle. Would chloral hypo, feed 25 impedrezene-mercury and push back out the door after treatment.

>>145583220
I did back in the big mapping issue drives. Then they get all salty at me and go baww discussion and nothing ever happens even months later.
>>
>>145583312

shiggy/kolith/morena/deadpoop/freak/zealotron in anything

all of them are unbearable to be in a round with, much less a single department
>>
>>145583438
what the fuck wasn't present that they didn't want to add?
>>
>>145583557
Generally quality of life stuff.
>>
>>145583195
Metaclub is just as good as Box but gets about as many votes as Defficiency.
>>
>>145583070
>It's kind of fun to be a catbeast working medbay as the only doc. So much rage but they know they need me. Hnnnng.
any spessman worth their salt knows how to do self medication and ghetto chemistry
>>
>>145583092
it's really fun in its own way though
>>
>>145583745
I don't believe you because nothing like that should have any resistance.
>>
>>145583774
the vast majority aren't worth their salt
>>
>>145583882
Hippie fag spotted.

>>>/hippie/
>>
>>145583470
fite me nerd I do my best in any job I play
>>
>>145583774
there's a hell of a lot of spessmen who aren't worth salt then, since i've seen a bunch of 3+ month old retards who can't even tell the difference between bic and keloderm, much less medicate themselves and like hell they'd be able to do ghetto chem
>>
>>145583975
I'm talking about TTT, have you played it with friends before?
>>
>>145584113
You're annoying and you don't even do your fucking job, you either chase skirts/fuck around validhunting/chase cocks/chase more cocks while going on about your tragic bay-tier backstory/chase skirts while going about your tragic bay tier backstory/graytide and don't do your job.

Fuck off.
>>
File: hoot.png (40KB, 745x264px) Image search: [Google]
hoot.png
40KB, 745x264px
>>
>>145584556
no
>>
>>145584304
i hardly ever bring up the tragic bay-tier backstory tho
>>
>>145577545
You had a telescopic baton you lying fag
>>
>>145585607
You have it and you constantly mention it, Deadpool/Spergay

Thats more than enough to make you fucking annoying
>>
>>145584304
>>145585607
and like i said, i try and do the job best i can aside from medbay/sec because i usually get mad at my coworkers/the greytide and leave/suicide
>>
>>145585572
Justice is coming
>>
So, uh. How bad is Bay for someone looking to try out HRP? Because I'm tempted.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-15+at+01.01.30).jpg (27KB, 191x237px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-15+at+01.01.30).jpg
27KB, 191x237px
>>145585745
now im even more confused because i hardly bring it up aside from heavy roleplay servers

also i rembered this panel exists

>>145585874
bay is shit, polaris can be shit. HRP is pretty shitty unless you have a metaclub, and most /vg/ people cant be arsed to try it because FUCKING NOTHING HAPPENS
>>
>>145585874
Just stay in character and make it "believable".
>>
>>145585874
Ignoring all the bayphobia and memes, it's not that bad if you don't associate with the catbeast faggots. Don't go to polaris though, it's like Bay 2.0 multiplied by 20 and infested with Tumblr.

say, what's your name anon? your text patterns seem familiar
>>
>>145586030
I static'd as Abe for a little while, but now I just random name every round. I use "Dixie Flatline" nearly every time I play pAI

Dunno if you'd know me from any of that
>>
File: tumblr_o582nfUf0O1uxr4wzo1_1280.gif (365KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o582nfUf0O1uxr4wzo1_1280.gif
365KB, 650x450px
>>145582767
>constantly greytide, fuck over people, and be a general nuisance around the station
>ctrl + f my static
>no results
i still have no idea why i'm not noticed and i hope it stays that way
>>
>>145585683
>>145578241
>>
>>145585683
>Get bumped while pulling
>They get up and run off cause some butthurt fag reduced the telebaton stun after he got his ass thrashed.

>>145585874
If you can set aside ALL your powergaming it's not bad. God help you if you're trying to do more than be part of a chatroom.
>>
>>145583312
DAISY HOLMES
BOTANY
>>
>>145583312
x=/="Rowan Leaf"
y="Botany"
>>
>>145582193
>Ctrl+F my static
>it's from a log and completely irrelevent
>>
>>145587331
if you want to attention whore you could just be a little more upfront about it, rowan
>>
>>145585770
>get mad at my coworkers and leave/suicide

And this is why you're shit
>>
A deadpool antag which synthetizes all healing chemicals when?
>>
Holy shit the retard AI guy who plasmaflooded on NT Default is still arguing
>>
>>145587383
>implying best plantbro is an attention whore
>implying I'm not just another botany regular who is sick of dudeweedlmao memers
>implying I don't prefer bees anyways
>>
>>145587558
>tfw once welderbombed on nt default
>Even killed our one-crewman
>tfw sweating it out until a couple rounds later and nobody cared
Feels bad man
>>
>>145587504
No.

t. deadpoo
>>
>>145587785
Voltron antag when?

5 players all controlling one limb of the mecha
>>
>>145587752
Teach me how to raise bees pls.
>>
>>145587915
get bees
put beehive in tray
put beezees in hive
put queen in hive
congratulations, you now have a room
FULL OF BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

don't raise them near nettles or plastellium if you don't want to make ultra murder machine bees
>>
>>145587912
Our code for mechs is really fucked up apparently. Bay/Polaris have passenger modules for mechs, but I don't know how they did it.
>>
>>145587915
>Move 9 trays into the hall
>Surround 3 hives blocking the hall with death nettles, nettles, plastellium, reishi
>Fill the trays with pacid, sacid, mutagen, cryox, and antitox
>Put beezeeze in the hives
>Wait for people to try and wrench the hives
>Occasionally harvest and make blunts
>>
>>145587915
does anyone have the wizard bees picture

actually the chatlog too
>>
>>145588096
Well, we have unofficial passenger modules with the jail cell and sleepers. Could probably make a passenger controls and rework it a little so it can fire.

>>145588082
How do I harvest honey? I use a beaker on it and they just try to murder me through my suit.
>>
>>145588096
Probably something like

if(!pilot)
//Put the sod in the pilot seat
else
if(room_for_passengers > 0)
//Put the sod in, but don't let him touch anything
>>
>>145578241
>im too unrobust to arrest people so i just murder them instead
oh, so you shouldnt play sec or command?
>>
>>145588351
use a hatchet to harvest honey

this will kill the colony though, so you'll have to re-beezees + queen it
>>
>>145588483
How to get mo' queens?
>>
>>145588589
I think harvesting a hive drops a queen packet

If not, order from cargo.
>>
page 10 lads
dead game
>>
>>145592028
All the shitposting's in dead chat.
Security being security.
>>
File: dana.png (444KB, 852x1204px) Image search: [Google]
dana.png
444KB, 852x1204px
thread dead?

post thicc spess waifus
>>
>>145592685
enough with the waifus, the waifu age is dead and has been dead for a year

stop beating a dead whore
>>
>>145592685
please kill yourself
>>
:g absorbing AI in dorms
>>
>>145592858
the waifu age will never end as long as you hold spess love in your heart
>>
>>145593056
nah, go kill yourself
>>
File: 1381800015411.jpg (423KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
1381800015411.jpg
423KB, 1280x717px
>>145593171
>tfw happy and at peace because I've accepted waifuism
>>
>>145593480
You mean you yourself attentionwhoring by playing as a "female"
>>
Trinity you're a retard and you got all of sec killed, good job
>>
Did anyone other than the borg and me show up at the vault to repel the deathsquad?
>>
>>145593056
fuck off man
waifushittery is cancer of the highest caliber
it will ruin your life
>>
>>145593579
my love for my waifu brings me happiness.
look at all the bitter sad people that get butthurt about waifus when they try to fight against it.
>>
That was a really fun security round, lots of working together and the getting in riot gear for cargo bit was cool. Hope there's more rounds like it.

>>145593625
Everybody made mistakes there, it's not all on trinity, and it's doubtful everyone died due to that gunfight, I died because medbay was all revs
>>
>>145593007
I want valid salad back
>>
>>145593056
You know what you must do, Chosen Waifuer.

You must link the fire, and keep the Age of Waifus alive.
>>
>>145592685
MOAR
>>
>>145593869
>keep the age of waifus alive

the age of waifus was dead when the last of the waifuman royalty died off

all that is left are shambling corpses with gaudy hairstyles and bitchy personalities, and hollow shells of the people who once kept the meme alive
>>
>>145593007
Cali Fraser [Common] (Changeling) says, "jee absorbing AI in dorms"
>>
File: 1409550628568.gif (708KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1409550628568.gif
708KB, 352x240px
>set up AME and shield gen in cargo because comfy
>Trinity comes up and asks to come in
>tell her no and buzz off to back room
>a little while later
>miner wants to come in
>turn off shields
>sec comes in, full riot gear
>search me, brig me, give me 8 minutes
>I didn't even have any guns or emitters
>oh no you didn't
>pray to crate god for revenge
>I get reved after they release me
daily reminder to always rev up the prayers after you get shitcuritied
>>
>>145594175
HoS ordered it not Trinity, cargo shouldn't block itself off from the entire station.
>>
>>145592685
Does Hime have thicc hips
>>
>>145594175
Sorry mang, I tried to argue for you but apparently having shield generators is illegal despite it not being illegal
>>
>>145594271
the station shouldn't be going and connecting itself to my cargo
>>
File: 39LnoQD.jpg (74KB, 507x720px) Image search: [Google]
39LnoQD.jpg
74KB, 507x720px
>>145594175
>would you like to join a club
you're alright, frank
>>
File: dreamseeker_2016-06-15_17-29-30.png (40KB, 442x1003px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2016-06-15_17-29-30.png
40KB, 442x1003px
>>145594175
>>
what's a comfy mining playlist?
>>
>>145593625
I watched you stun the HoS whilst she was getting stabbed in the head by a paramedic, and you did nothing to help them.
Don't want to get tased, don't fuck around.
Thanks for stunning me too when I tried to get the guy who potas/watered the HoS, and let them get away along with the others too.

Were you that blinded by your arrest valids to work out what was going on? Why do you even roll security?

>>145594175
HoS wanted you arrested, I was just following orders. You also spent all my money on a crate and sent it back, that's a no no as QM. I didn't even charge you with that either in the cell, I stuck with the HoS orders. Sorry if I hurt your feelings by outrobusting you, don't believe all the shitposting you see on here next time.
I'm glad to hear you had fun in the end anyway - you should be happy I managed to stop you spacing yourself too.

Don't perpetuate memes you don't understand either, Morena, my communication had nothing to do with it. I gave you a fair chance past all the shitposting and came to like you. Can't you give me the same chance, or are you that desperate to fit in with the shitposters?
>>
>>145594175
>Cargo refuses to open up to sec's orders
>They bust in and arrest them
>Chef refuses to open up to sec's orders
>They bust in and arrest him

Security, you don't have the right to bust in anyone's departments unless you have direct evidence that illegal activity is occurring. We should try to have department specific security teams at some point, so this sort of shit doesn't happen all the time.
>>
>>145594738
anything bluegrass

devil makes three is usually my favorite for mining
>>
>>145594782
hi trinity
>>
>>145594782
>Why do you even roll security?
good questions trinity, you must ask yourself this often
>>
>>145595006
>someone listens to DM3 now after I linked it
aw yiss
>>
fuck off with your suit sensor meme yred
>>
>>145595167
SUIT.
SENSORS.
TO.
MAXIMUM.
>>
>>145594979
They do. If you don't comply you shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>145595167
>don't enable suit sensors
>accidentally get crit or get vamped/linged
>no one ever finds you
>>
>>145594782
>collectible hat crate
i'm pretty sure that was one of my techs who messed up the hat order
either way, you should be wearing a damn helmet
>>
File: wiz rounds.png (17KB, 180x209px) Image search: [Google]
wiz rounds.png
17KB, 180x209px
>bundle gives me horse curse, mime curse, and butt removal
I had to do it. I'm sorry.
>>
>>145595252
i always do but yred makes me not want to
>>
>>145594175
I didn't rev you just because you had a bad time fwiw. You were the third strike in three senseless acts of shitcurity.

>Chaplains religion is Changeling
>Sec kills him

>Chef is minding his p's and q's
>Sec raids him

>QM is fucking around with a shield gen
>Sec imprisons him

See any one of those things and I'd roll my eyes or whatever. I'd keep an eye on it but that'd be that. But after getting repeated faxes and complaints I made one guy a rev and the rest was admins hands off until the squid was called.
>>
>>145595297
You're a boring asshole

You get to play the wizard and you waste it like this, I'm so fucking mad right now
>>
>>145595297
MEDIOCRE.
>>
>>145595401
I got it in a bundle, calm yourself. Jeez.
>>
>>145595297
Summon guns>bundle>everything
You did nothing wrong
>>
>>145595401
he got the spells randomly you fucking sperg
>>
File: fuck the pain away.png (641KB, 553x768px) Image search: [Google]
fuck the pain away.png
641KB, 553x768px
baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)
>>
>>145595371
which fag was throwing rods at the station?
>>
>>145595449
>>145595576
I was talking about ending the round that quick instead of enjoying getting to be the wizard
>>
>>145595679
>instead of enjoying getting to be the wizard
But I did. I had my fun zapping people with curses and goose-chasing them around.
>>
>>145595679
People go for valids instead of bullying a gagged and robeless wiz
>>
>>145595587
I want this pretty badly
>>
Do you think Felicity still loves Ashe as a cat?
>>
>>145595251
There's a reason they don't have access to the department in the first place. Hint : It's because they're not allowed inside.
>>
>>145595941
Hint: Shit's going down. Bend over or suck it. If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>145596118
There is a lot to fear, regardless of having things to hide or not.
>>
>>145595631
I asked Jjenjr to hold off on that.
>>
>>145596118
>implying

This is how you get sec jobbans.
>>
>>145596118
Having shitcurity in your department is reason enough to fear. They could arrest you for literally no reason and you'll end up in jail forever or killed by some unrelated cause while cuffed because sec won't help.

You earn cooperation, you don't demand it.
>>
>>145595941
>not allowed inside
>meanwhile they have a battering ram sitting in the warden's office
If they have good reason to suspect you or are code red you bet your ass they're going to force their way in somehow
>>
>>145596367
In this case revs. I feel like revs was a better choice than to nickle and dime players over mild shitcurity bullshit.

Treat the crew like you'd like to be treated or they might get the field leveled and be allowed to treat you like you treat them.
>>
>>145596508
You're alright Probe
medigun
>>
>>145595587
Fuck off killete
>>
>>145596118
>>145596480
act like an antag

get treated like an antag
>>
>>145534439
>NEVER put a dying Plasmaman in Cryo because their suit will negate the temperature that makes Cryo work.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING "SPACE SUITS NEGATE CRYO" MEME DIE
IT HAS NEVER
EVER BEEN TRUE
IT TAKES TWO FUCKING SECONDS TO TEST IT
IT CAN'T BE TRUE OR IT WOULD BE THE SINGLE BIGGEST CAUSE OF COMPLAINING IN MEDBAY
STOP
PERPETUATING
THIS MISINFORMATION
>>
If the QM sets up a shield generator and seems like he is on the verge of cargonia, then just ask the AI or anyone to check cameras and the second you see a single weapons crate you bust in and space him.
Let him have his fucking shield memery, it doesn't stop teleporting in any case.
>>
>>145596591
You know if I don't care about that now I'll hear it down the line about ruining immulsion.

I'm not going to throw a shitfit over it but I am going to state what should be obvious: People like references when they aren't shouting at you "I'm a reference!".
>>
>>145596773
ZA WARUDO!
Just kidding I love that shit
>>
>>145596752
>Refusing to allow sec to siffle through your shit, abuse their authority and probably arrest you for literally any reason they could think of is acting like an antag

Fuck off.
>>
>>145596948
>any reason they could think of
If it's code blue or above it's fair game
Otherwise ahelp that shit nigga
>>
>>145596948
who do you think I was replying to, numbnuts?

I'm saying is security acts like antags, they should be treated like antags
>>
>>145596754
Hardsuits protect you from the heat change, and protect you from chem injection from on_touch.

Hell, a hardsuit and a gas mask eats into the cryo beakers at 5* the rate
>>
>>145596770
You know, I'd prefer it if the ">cargonia is autovalid" meme would die down a little bit. I know some douchefags will go all out quasi-rev with it, but sometimes a well-roleplayed Cargonia can be funny. Not to mention that Cargonia isn't always hostile tater-times. I've called for full Cargonia just because I saw the Roboticist building a H.O.N.K.
>>
>>145597410
>I know some douchefags will go all out quasi-rev with it
>SOME
Try 99% of the time.
>>
>tfw ratting out cargoniafags to sec

It's a great feeling
>>
>>145597198
THEY DO NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE HEAT CHANGE
ANY CLOTHING CAUSES THE INCREASED MIX USAGE
>>
i played on bay for like 3 hours
it was pretty boring but fun nonetheless, would play again
>>
>>145597410
>"""""""""""""""""""Friendly"""""""""""""""""""""" cargonia
>>
>>145572241
Niggly isn't a coder he just sprites things

Fuck off you fucking retarded buttbaby why don't you learn to code instead instead of being a fucking giant ass baby?
>>
>>145569098
we need more frilly witch dresses
>>
>>145599696
Stay there faggot
We don't need rping faggots
>>
File: 1436620812247.png (69KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1436620812247.png
69KB, 200x240px
>>145599868
You can't learn Dream Maker
>>
>>145600573
how rude
>>
>>145582910
with the new map viewer that replaced the shitty folder map viewer we had, its much more tolerable to play new maps, so i dont mind as much

EXCEPT WHEN IM GENETICIST OTHER MAPS DONT HAVE BOTH BOTH COMPUTERS WITHIN TWO TILES OF EACH OTHER SO I CANT USE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: lost_composure.png (354KB, 725x684px) Image search: [Google]
lost_composure.png
354KB, 725x684px
>>145572241
Hey Anon. Two options
> Learn to code and/or sprite the things you want added to the game
> Stop being a little bitch and complaining that people don't add the things you want to the game

It's just that simple.
>>
So what is the line concerning metabuddies like Felicity/Ashe?

Is there a line, or is it an ambiguous rule 0 waiting to happen?
>>
>>145601043
Considering they're not anywhere as bad as Yahir anad Nevill, and those two haven't been banned yet, I doubt they're gonna get banned for it.
>>
>>145600930
Can't you just move them?
>>
>>145599696
Don Cheeto?
>>
>>145601465
But the dynamics of metabuddies and antagonism is completely unfair, why is it allowed?
>>
>>145601043
is there something wrong with having friends? Does everyone have to be a friendless autist in this game
>>
>>145601681
Because they haven't done anything that's actually bannable under the current rules. Ashe and Felicity, anyways.

Yahir and Nevill are cunts who get away with doing anything up to and including banbaiting and nonantag murder.
>>
File: 1463591132437.png (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1463591132437.png
21KB, 512x384px
>>145601643
ding ding ding
>>
>>145601778
In a game where easily half the Antags need isolation, they are permanently dragging each other around

I'm not saying ban them, I'm asking for a clear line to be drawn
>>
Is "Spessmen" pronounced "Spacemen" or how it's written?
>>
File: deakin.jpg (19KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
deakin.jpg
19KB, 300x450px
>>145531237
>start a courtroom riot as an antag
>this pull gets made hours later
>>
>>145602240
Spossmin
>>
>>145602232
>Being a stealthnigger

I bet you think plasmafloods are clever too
>>
I can't click on anything in the game world, only things in my UI like worn clothes or shit. Hovering over items in the station doesn't show their name either. Did I fuckup my byond install or something?
>>
>>145602062
Saw your name while I was observing. How were the other players? Reasonable or snowflakes?
>>
>>145602380
Neat diversion, not what I'm asking
>>
File: 1439645243608.gif (661KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1439645243608.gif
661KB, 480x270px
when you're waifu gives you a hug
>>
>"traitors shouldn't use crutch weapons"
>"Doesn't matter if the target is heavily armoured"
>Traitor dies to a tase
>"Omg so boring tator did nothing, remove your antag check"
>Traitor uses a crutch(crutch meaning anything and everything)
>"Fucking noob omg so boring"

You literally can't win
>>
>>145602654
No they mean parapen
>>
Bug in the game that you've reported but hasn't been fixed?
Link it here:
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/10465
I'll be fixing 24 of them this Sunday.
>>
>>145602704
please fix slime logging
>>
>>145602690
And chloral, taser, e-sword, c4. Anything that removes the players ability to retaliate.
They want antags to attack someone so they can shout x is y and the round promptly ends
>>
File: 1462223080562.png (111KB, 479x750px) Image search: [Google]
1462223080562.png
111KB, 479x750px
>>145602468
most of the players were really nice to talk to, there were a select few whom were special snowflakes, but i never got a chance to talk to them because they were either preoccupied with another snowflake player or just busy in general. i felt kinda out of place there though, but overall the other players are fine. every server has it's share of special snowflakes. most memorable player i saw was this robot bartender, he reminded me alot of kayahi.
>>
>>145603114
I guess I'll try out a round soon. Doesn't sound too bad. Thanks for sharing
>>
>>145594175
You're a good QM, its cool to know you will have your fellow cargo techs/miners back.
>>
>>145600614
The only people that say that are the ones that haven't tried.
>>
File: rush.jpg (100KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
rush.jpg
100KB, 600x352px
>>145550610
Honey
>>
>>145603390
no prob mate, have fun
>>
>>145582910
Box is the only one with non shit work stations.

Don't tell me to call a fucking mechanic, or yell at a scientist, they're never fucking coming to upgrade things
>>
>>145594782
>Trinity telling players they shouldn't roll security
Thanks for my daily laugh, Trinity!
>>
Which server should I go to?
>>
>>145602232
It's a hard line to draw, there are plenty of players that have IC friends and stuff, and that can impact an antags ability to antagonize, but I don't really know that that is a bad thing.
>>
File: amarrrr.jpg (10KB, 230x207px) Image search: [Google]
amarrrr.jpg
10KB, 230x207px
>>145604045
>>145603390
>>145603114

NO TALKING ABOUT OTHEIR SERVERS.

ARE YOU TRYING TO DEPOPULATE OUR SERB

BAN THESE FAGS NOW
>>
>>145604542
I could never leave /vg/ entirely. Too many shenanigans
>>
>>145604542
>ban them so they don't play on our serb
>ban everyone so it gets less people
i know you are joking but come on
>>
>>145604656
>I know you're joking but I'm going to fall for it anyway
>>
>>145604803
I am hungry anon, hungry for bait
>>
"y r ppl so rude to cargonia dey do nuffin wrong"
>>
how do you make the full window with a grille inside?
>>
File: =O.jpg (9KB, 212x20px) Image search: [Google]
=O.jpg
9KB, 212x20px
>>
>ray dubi is the captain!
>>
>its an asimov silicons ignore a human ordering non-humans to be killed episode
>>
>>145605134
Equals zero? So?
>>
>>145605134
=O
>>
File: 88260.jpg (20KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
88260.jpg
20KB, 590x350px
Borers had a 20% share on the station, including like half the shuttle population.
>>
how did the shield get shut down?
>>
>>145605134
>:o)
>>
the pickaxe is robust as fuck
>>
File: 1393380393580.jpg (17KB, 351x395px) Image search: [Google]
1393380393580.jpg
17KB, 351x395px
>have a good time with cargonia
>make a shield
>order waepons
>party
>suddenly they start recalling shuttle over and over again
>"AHAHAHA WE ARE CARGONIA! WE LIVE FOREVER!"
>mfw
>>
>>145605101
>enter tile
>create 3 side windows
>create grille
>mount the 3 side windows into place
>create full window and 1 unscrewed window on the side
>screw the full window into place and crowbar
>rotate the unscrewed window into place, screwdrive and crowbar
There.
>>
>>145596480
I honestly think we need to start telebombing cargonia when they pull shield shit. We shouldn't have to put up with this crap. Anyone who doesn't want to get gibbed should abandon ship when their bullshit starts

>>145596948
>>145597079
Once anything goes down it's code blue and we can search all we want. Git fucked dindus
>>
>>145605134
ahelp it
>>145605170
ahelp it
>>145605101
make a grille then make a window
>>
>>145605209
A borg killed power because I told the other borers to kill Isaac
>>
>>145604318
What could be improved?
>>
>>145605170
I'll ahelp it first because you're being a shitter, but i'll do it
>>
File: 1392153977039.png (29KB, 289x418px) Image search: [Google]
1392153977039.png
29KB, 289x418px
>mfw Naomi's sleuthing
God damn the sec dream meme is at least half right
>>
I can't find /vg/ server on the server list tbqh

Halp me
>>
>>145597410
They have to waste their time with childish bullshit instead of patrolling looking for real crime. Fuck cargonians. If you want to shit all over the law don't cry for it to protect you.
>>
>>145605387
That's because it's unlisted, you dork.
>>
>get flashbanged as a borer
>deaf for the rest of the round
>sec officer shoots host with a revolver out of the blue
>they get cloned
>try to fight the guy that shot them
>gets beaten to death again despite my best efforts
I had no idea what was going on most of the round
>>
>>145605358
Naomi's shooting is stormtrooper tier though
>>
>>145605296
How would I go about disguising a blatantly referential item so it could be added?
>>
>>145605387
if you're this retarded we don't want you anyway
>>
>>145595252
>turn on le epic sensies
>get killed
>the vampire isn't a mongoloid and rips my jumpsuit off
>never get found because paramedics are afraid of lobby screens
>>
File: 1419680092699.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
1419680092699.gif
2MB, 335x237px
#borercrew
>>
>>145605250
>Order something from cargo minutes into round start
>Never ever fucking get it
>Go over to see what was going on

Fucking Christ, just go assistant if you aren't going to do anything.
>>
>>145604318
That's because upgrading doesn't do diddly squat on 99% of the machines

Did you know, upgrading the isolation centrifuge fucking breaks it?
>>
>>145602654
It's almost like different players hate different things
>>
>>145605452
Sorry, borer. I didn't have much left to do in the round, anyways, so I figured I'd go out with a bang by fighting my killer.
>>
>>145605432
Where do I enter the IP?
>>
It's time
http://www.boardgame-online.com?page=joingame&g=k2R0&k=nFO
>>
>>145605358
I'm glad you think I'm good at that, when it comes to anything else I'm god awful. I just understand how to detective I guess

>>145605460
even worse I think, I choke under the easiest situations all the time sometimes I shoot really well like once in a blue moon
>>
>>145605291
Act like an antag, get treated like an antag
>>
>cargoshitters' autism shield blocking off half my janitor closet despite me asking them to not do that
>man breaking in for no reason
>clowncart replacing all the bananas every fucking time i cleaned them

what a terrible round to be a janitor
>>
>>145605642
Click the Open button near the top-left corner of the Byond client. Hit Add on the window that pops up when you do so. Add the /vg/station url, then name it /vg/station. Then once you've done that, select your new /vg/station bookmark and hit OK.
Don't be surprised if you can't get past the bunker, though.
>>
>>145605698
Goes for you. Don't want to cooperate? Clearly an antag. Git murdered shitter.
>>
>>145605642
click the little cog on the top-right corner
on the dropbox menu click open location
enter ip
connect
>>
>>145604376
>why do you play security?
>H-HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST I STOP PLAYING

Sounds like you have some issues
>>
>>145605798
Clowns and Librarian won that round
>>
>>145605847
space yourself, greytide
>>
File: 1439673393310.jpg (47KB, 487x432px) Image search: [Google]
1439673393310.jpg
47KB, 487x432px
>latejoin
>there are another xenoarch and a random scientist hunting for a spur
>said scientist keep screaming about seeing digsites "ruined", how one artifact was drilled by a miner earlier and about the amount of artifacts left in the universe
>miner finds the polar
>he does not realize half of the 'ruined' digsites are my sloppy seconds
>keep bitching about digsites being drilled
>mfw i find 4 artifacts while he's yelling and silently goes back to the station
>>
>>145605476
Change its name.
>>
>>145605329
I was antag.
>>145605296
My PDA PM isn't even on the logs so I assume that the PDA server went down and I did not realize. Oh well.
>>
>>145605856
Nice projection, Trinity!
>>
>>145606403
I don't know that
>>
>>145605879
Both Captain and AI recited Woody Got Wood. What a time to be alive, and an interesting way of achieving kill AI objectives.
>>
>>145605476
Give it a generic descriptive name instead of its actual name.
Do not, at any point in the PR, mention the fact that it's a reference.

It helps if the item is from a work that not literally everyone has seen.
>>
Trinity please respond to this post!
>>
>>145606474
Killing the AI is never a standard jective for whatever that is worth.
>>
>>145606474
>that greyshit that decapitated both of them
>>
>>145606505
Hey :D

im not trinity but I spoke to her once, ask me anything
>>
>>145606149
Weird cause I was the scientist. I got the polar star and spur parts while digging out a war digsite. Got an 11 shot recharging "caps laser, a 7 shot reloadable .357, a .357 with 5 shots left, a lasergun that does no damage, and a grab bag of small magazine .38's
>>
>>145586219
I know you!
>>
>>145606749
The librarian didn't even fight back. What a trooper.
>>
>>145606913
What's the best orange marmalade recipe you know?
>>
>we ban Chemists for not making chems
>we ban Engineers for not setting up power
>we don't ban sec for ignoring space law
>>
>>145607358
>we ban Engineers for not setting up power
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good joke!!
>>
Security dream team????
>>
>>145607704
agreed, if we did that we'd have like 3-4 people who werent banned from engineering that arent mommis/borgs
>>
>>145607358
>>we ban Chemists for not making chems
I wish, we only ban chemists that make lube smoke or dumb shit like that.
>>
>>145607358
we don't ban either of those and space law is only a guideline. If you want to pull that then those greytiders and people who are refusing lawful orders should be banned
>>
>>145606913
Fuck off my posts are reserved for Trinity only
>>
>>145607148
I almost bought marmalade oranges and a fayre market but the farmer told me that they're extremely sour and not for eating. Not that I'd eat something that looked that ugly anyway.

So sorry I don't have one. I eat the stuff with paddington bear on it when I buy it, though
>>
>tfw want to ask my waifu to erp with me
>tfw too shy

s-save me from this hell
>>
>>145607358
Security jobbans are probably the most common jobbans after headbans, what waccy tobaccy are you on
>>
File: 1416625191105.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1416625191105.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>145608504
iktf
>>
how do i pick things up
>>
>>145609196
click on them retard
>>
>>145609236
i am, nothing happens
>>
>>145609318
what are you trying to pick up
>>
>>145609396
a beer can
>>
Do NOT update BYOND to the latest version.

Do NOT update BYOND to the latest version.

DO NOT UPDATE BYOND TO THE LATEST VERSION.
>>
>>145608504
just ask her. The worst it could happen is her saying no.
Ask her
>>
>>145609553
wait shit why not
>>
>>145609663
It makes humans unable to click anything.
>>
>>145610000
well that explains why i cant pick shit up
>>
>>145609553
DO NOT UPDATE BYOND TO THE LATEST VERSION.
>>
>>145605856
Trinity is the worst thing to happen to Security since Patrick Bateman
>>
I once erped with Trinity AMA
>>
>>145610537
Do you know any good orange marmalade recipes?
>>
>>145609553
>>145610270
Help me lads

How do I un-update
>>
>>145610537
Don't even joke about this, anon.
>>
>>145610737
I'm not joking, it was during Purge Day
>>
>>145610537
Why would you sink this low?
>>
File: 1438043229689.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1438043229689.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>145610814
DELETE THIS FUCKING POST
>>
Refresh my memory, are there any rules to the RAGE CAGE?
Like, can I kill the guy I'm fighting? Can I kill anyone dumb enough to enter the Rage Cage to retrieve his body?
>>
>>145611553

RAGE CAGE rules are set by the person who builds it or the Captain

Other than that, everything in the RAGE CAGE is fair game unless any specific rules were given
>>
>>145611553
Inside of the RAGE CAGE all bets are off, you can do whatever you want. There's only two rules. You can't explode the entire fucking thing, and you can't kill people recovering bodies. Most of the time people in the rage cage have an agreement that they won't use weapons.
>>
>>145611854
>you can't kill people recovering bodies
Aww, I wanted to stand watch over my corpse pile like a proud, robust lion. If you want to retrieve my victims for cloning, you'd better be able to outrobust me.
>>
>>145611991
That can happen, just warn people about it. Make very sure anyone entering the rage cage understands this.
>>
>>145610678
pls halp
>>
I almost ERPed with Trinity but I got cucked by round end. AMA.
>>
File: wwrd.png (326KB, 433x414px) Image search: [Google]
wwrd.png
326KB, 433x414px
>>145612486
who would be on top in best case scenario?

who has the bigger dick?
>>
>>145612486
What's your address?
>>
>>145612486
Orange marmalade recipes?
>>
>>145612957
1c02ₕ
>>
>>145608504
erp is boring and autistic

trust me, i know from experience
>>
>>145610537
>>145610537
>>145610537
Kurt you are a blacktiding fuck and generally medicore player, but you get an A in my book for being MVP of purge day
>>
>>145610425
Bateman was at least a good meatshield
Trinity refuses to even be that
>>
>>145614307
MVP?
>>
>Causing security to stun their own friends while saxing

This will never get old
>>
>>145614537
meaty vagina penetrator
>>
Thanks borer for the round end heal
>>
File: yDqS2VK.jpg (48KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
yDqS2VK.jpg
48KB, 480x270px
What parts of the body can a diona nymph be implanted into, and what happens when they evolve?
>>
>>145615060
Check size class. If it's tiny, head groin and chest. If it's 2, chest and groin IIRC
>>
> in the hos office
>witnessed sasha the dog die
> charging up the egun ready to hunt these xenos down to extinction putting the predators to shame
> look into pda
> xeno camping vent came and attacked me
> made it out of the office
> crawled to medbay where a doc just looked at me and walked away
>died
I came back alive and got my stuff even though I couldn't do shit since the shuttle was called
>>
>>145614537
>non american detected
it means most valuable player
>>
>Fish raymond out of space
>Can't clone him
>Brain swap and defib
>Still no good
Ghosts forced back in when? I'd rather have catatonics than people fucking off and I only know after I put all that work in.
>>
File: 001.jpg (662KB, 1920x1302px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
662KB, 1920x1302px
Imagine unleashing this on the station.
>>
>>145615652
I'm proud of you.
>>
>>145612451
http://www.byond.com/download/build
>>
>>145617838
You're getting banned for posting IC information in the thread.
>>
>>145615497
Use the morgue trays

>>145617838
It's like being a cargo tech but
1. You get loads of money
2. You are supposed to watch out for miners
>>
>>145529272
I would love to see Vox Raiders replaced with a more interesting game mode.

Post your antag ideas here.

Personally I'd love to see an antag similar to The Many from the System Shock games. It'd be like cortical borers except not shit because the infected hosts are antags as well and not just helpless puppets that get bullied by a worm.

A few crewmen start out infected with the Annelid parasite and attempt to get as many other people wormed as possible before being discovered or something. Then they can transform into more powerful pure Annelid forms like pic related
>>
>>145618205
Vox Heist is my favorite game mode

Replace stealth modes AKA Traitor Ling Vamp
>>
>>145618205
make them unclonable post-evolution and they need objectives or something

maybe their final form could be a multi-person blob cluster
>>
>>145618205
Remove VR

Add Heist
Enforce ARPEE
We bay now
>>
File: 1445793369016.gif (729KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445793369016.gif
729KB, 320x240px
>>145618620
at the rate Nuklear is going we might as well just have Bay rules.

>le you are not the protagonist face :^)
>>
>>145618838
>implying

You aren't the protagonist you faggot
>>
>>145618838
what did he mean by this
>>
>>145618205

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)
>>
>>145617951
That doesn't fix that they're off jerking off as a ghost while they're a key role like head/sec or a guy who was killed and we need witness testimony
>>
>>145619492
your autismal obsession with this baby movie is profoundly disturbing
>>
Baby's Day Out mode when
>>
>>145619640
There's nothing wrong about someone liking a good movie, lad.
>>
>>145619492
Chiron Beta Prime game mode when? We have enough time to code it before Christmas

>Banished to asteroid station
>That hasn't undermined our holiday cheer
>Work in a mine for our robot overlords-- did I say overlords? I mean protectors.
>On every corner there's a giant metal Santa Claus who watches over us with glowing red eyes - they carry weapons and know if you've been bad or good (not everyone is good but everyone tries)
>The rocks outside the airlock exude ammonia-scented snow (it's like a winter wonderland)
>Really hope for visitors
>Literally begging for visitors
>And come quick before [message redacted]
>Robots bake us a pie from soylent green
>>
>>145618838
le slippery slope face :^)
>>
>>145618838
This was a serious suggestion though.

The server could benefit from some proper ARPEE, especially since it'd scare off all the greytiding faggots.
>>
>>145619818
anon, he IS a greytiding faggot, that's why he's screeching at the idea of being even 1% more like Bay
>>
>>145618205
>milf AI gets to have the many
>new round where knights with a shit ton of speed and strong swords board the ship to screw it up and kidnap a princess
>>
ctrl + f (you)
post how many you get.
high score gets a pomfcoin
>>
>>145571871
hardsuits make it so it takes forever to get healed from cryo friendo
>>
>>145620194
fifty-one, more like 35ish not counting my replies to things
>>
>bay robotics has a 1000 unit acid dispenser stocked at round start

that's all the convincing I need, bye fuckers
>>
>>145620173
The many fucking hated shodan though
>>
>>145620394

>Being too socially awkward to go ask for 100 units of acid at Chemistry
>Not knowing about the Outpost Dispenser

LMAOing @ your life
>>
>>145620194
Only one, your post
>>
>>145620394
>he doesn't just play on the sandbox where he can spawn a full beaker of acid at any time
>or spawn mech parts instead of waiting for the exosuit fab
cuck, I bet you enjoy playing with other people
>>
>>145620394
>It takes approximately 4 minutes to do the research for a disp.
>>
Am I supposed to be able to see Admin PMs? Because I can't help but feel like the answer is no but I'm definitely seeing them.
>>
>>145620892
>can't even access the mech boards you want until AFTER you've done research enough for a dispenser anyway
Classic robotics
>>
>>145621016
If they're sent to you then yes
>>
>>145621016
>new guy gets bwoinked and is confused
>>
>>145621016
Do you have special windows enabled?
>>
File: sanic.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sanic.png
6KB, 225x225px
>>145529272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrDl8YBgmD0
>>
>>145621391
No, foster, he's mistaking bwoinks for private inter-admin communication
>>
>>145621042
Your shit's still printing. why do you care?
>>
File: faded.png (274KB, 495x561px) Image search: [Google]
faded.png
274KB, 495x561px
>BWOINK
>Admins sending me secret messages
>I'm special
>Happy
>Read them
>Im banning you for 10 days
>hah! He must be talking to some one else. he he. Why can i read this, this is weird?
>>
>>145615652
But does it inject chemicals
>>
File: Juan234.jpg (212KB, 700x318px) Image search: [Google]
Juan234.jpg
212KB, 700x318px
>Juan 234 what is best in life?

TOO STUN SEC AND WIZARDS
SEE THEM FALL BEFORE YOU
AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR LAW 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc&t=0m22s
>>
whelp, made myself look like an ass that round. next time ill just full job switch at the HOP instead of trying to learn with my autistic brain
>>
>>145622009
HANDCUFFS ARE A LETHAL WEAPON, TAZE HE
>>
have we ever had the sixth stage singularity?
i'd be interested in seeing it eat up the station while everyone panics
>>
>>145618205
Instead of having vox raiders be the only antag have it run alongside traitor/ling like traitorchan does to keep the crew's valid sensors pointed at other things
>>
>>145622190
Yes, but it's usually adminbus'd
>>
>be the chef
>my botanist's name is Black Steve
>he grows fuckloads of wheat and watermelon for me
>serve only slices of watermelon and chicken buckets at my counter
THANKS NIGRA
>>
>>145621713
Just don't ick in ock famalam
>>
>>145622296
I dc'd after i told you i think im going brain dead.

Had connection issues for like half an hour.

How did I die ;-;
>>
>>145622404
Everyone got turned into constructs.
RAGIN' MAGES.
>>
>>145622107
Who were you, the xenobio dude?
>>
I only play this game for the waifus now
>>
File: DEVILISH.jpg (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
DEVILISH.jpg
6KB, 213x237px
>>145622329
>implying that actually even happened to me
>implying I even play this game
>implying I don't just make up IC stories and post them as if its part of an ongoing round
>>
>>145621103
>>145621129
>>145621391
>>145621713
Figured it out. It was about an admin apologizing for accidentally gibing me despite the fact I wasn't even playing that round so I didn't think it was meant for me. I was observing someone who did just get gibbed so I thought it was sent to the other person and observing them allowed me to see them somehow. Turns out you can gib ghosts though.
>>
>>145622535
>not playing it for the graphics
>>
How do I become a MOMMI?
>>
>>145623430
read the wiki
>>
>>145623508
nothing about becoming one
>>
>>145623901
I'm sure you can figure it out. Use your brain. How does anyone choose a specific job?
>>
File: 1460519094548.jpg (14KB, 804x446px) Image search: [Google]
1460519094548.jpg
14KB, 804x446px
>>145618838
>the false flag visage
He uses really vague wordings and explanations of things that'll get bent around to justify banning more people. That's the actual problem with the new rules. 90% sure he used that line to drum up opposition they could write off as controlled opposition or griefers instead of just saying " Play Responsibly" or something.
>>
>be AI
>nobody says if you're doing a good or bad job

the worst feeling
>>
>>145618838
but I am the protagonist
>>
>>145624468
t. sawbones
>>
>>145624468
Everyone is the protagonist, therefore nobody is the protagonist.
>>
>>145624627
there is literally nothing wrong with sawbones
the kid just wants to have fun
>>
>>145624830
oh ok that excuses everything!
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with having fun at the expense of others
>>
>>145624948
MAKING fun at the expense of others is great
HAVING fun at the expense of others implies that you're the only one having fun
>>
>>145624941
excuses for what
what are you fucking whining about
>>
>>145624189
Congratulations, you are perfect for your role.
>>
So Shaft Miners can actually find a facehugger?

That is pretty cool. For RP purposes, I'll pretend to not know what a facehugger is IC and bring it on board.
>>
File: 1450664490388.jpg (84KB, 364x423px) Image search: [Google]
1450664490388.jpg
84KB, 364x423px
>>145626404
>For RP purposes, I'll pretend to not know what a facehugger is IC and bring it on board.
>>
>>145626404
Please let this be bait

Even on bay, this shit wouldn't be acceptable
>>
>>145626562
>>145626630
>not bringing your science waifu real xenos to study

You're all trash, all of you!
>>
File: killette.jpg (16KB, 280x232px) Image search: [Google]
killette.jpg
16KB, 280x232px
>>145624627
excuse me I don't act like a protag I act like a retard to mirror my true real life self
>>
File: sdgf.png (3KB, 389x255px) Image search: [Google]
sdgf.png
3KB, 389x255px
>my client has been bugged for no knowable reason ever since two updates ago, and it makes me have to update to the new version everysingle time I turn on my client.
>it constantly reverts my update
>the new version of byond is bugged and I can't pick up anything.
>the game tells me to update to 510.
>I can only update to 510.1346

I JUST WANT TO PLAY SPACE MANS YOU BUGGY CLIENT.

BYOND IS A PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>145627750
Yes
It's well-known that 1346 fucks everything up
Use the installer on the BYOND website to download 510.1345
There's also a link to said installer in the server MOTD
>>
>>145627750

Completely uninstall BYOND

Reinstall a fresh copy of BYOND
>>
>>145626630
Bait? This is roleplaying.

I'm a young miner, never seen hugger before, what should I do?

Should I metaplay? How would my character know what a facehugger is?
>>
>>145629015
Well if you're on Bay/Polaris/etc., sure, go ahead
Not on /vg/
On /vg/, characters are expected to use a reasonable level of metaknowledge
Basically, don't go hunting for the ship as soon as ops are confirmed, but if you see a blood red hardsuit, go ahead and scream OPS, and similar things of that level
>>
>>145629015
Forced naivete isn't necessary or recommended here.
Roleplaying is not an excuse for releasing dangerous aliens on the station or similar catastrophic fuckups.
>>
>>145629015
Bet you kill people >because I'm a psychopath hurr
>>
>>145629248
>>145629551
It is not forced naivete. It's just that a person would not know what a facehugger is or does.

>>145629691
No, that is non-sense roleplaying.
But not knowing what a facehugger is, is roleplaying.
>>
>>145629903
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT A FACEHUGGER IS
THEREFORE IT WOULD BE FORCED NAIVETE YOU MONG
>>
>all these people falling for this one retard's bait

Literally not even Baybies would do that
>>
>>145629903
It is forced naivete. You wouldn't have found a xenomorph roid vault before you ran into a couple of the other dangerous monster things you'll have to kill even if you play a retarded pacifist who wasn't trained.
>>
Test the waters with adamant slimes will work and set the spawn for diamond alloys to 1 or 2 like you planned in like 15~25 seconds (can probably rng it so farming it can be a bit more of a pain with micro managing your clicks). And for short term stuff where miners can't find diamond 12 minutes in, you can set it to where the orange slime will shit out 1 diamond alloy in a span of a minute or less, but not abundant enough to make shaft miners useless. Hell, if you're concerned about them getting the alloys too early, make it give raw ores and that they'll need to transport those raw diamonds to the shaft engineers to have it processed, making them at least useful. Though, the absent of them, maybe have RnD be able to research into making a portal processor that can be dragged around? I haven't looked into the object for the processor yet so I'm not sure how it'll work but I'll get to it soon once I start understanding how to play RnD.

Perhaps feeding slimes, say, 25u of some food. Different foods shit out different things just to get something going along.
>>
What does it mean if an admin "reverted my edit"
>>
File: 6ddbfb717859e6edb2752983582325ac.png (271KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6ddbfb717859e6edb2752983582325ac.png
271KB, 700x1000px
I wana do lewd things to the space nun!
>>
>>145630231
>You wouldn't have found a xenomorph roid vault before you ran into a couple of the other dangerous monster

You've never mined have you? You can get to any roid room/nest while avoiding every monster hallway 9 times outta 10 if you actually look where you're digging.
>>
>>145630972
In what context, do you mean the wiki?
>>
>>145630081
You're asking me to metagame.

My character doesn't know.
>>
File: dreamseeker_2016-06-16_00-58-11.png (289KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2016-06-16_00-58-11.png
289KB, 1920x1040px
I am the best doctor on this server and if you disagree you can suck

my dick.

>>145631610
aurx meme text
>>
>spend two hours making perfect beneficial disease
>nearly spaceproof
>which is good because escape is a giant hole
>get on shuttle
>get shot
yup that's the last time I'll ever be a virologist
>>
>>145631679
t.cuck
>>
>>145631679
You're not Yahir/Yred/Sawbones
>>
Jonathan learn your fucking shit, O+ is not a universal receiver, O- is a universal donor, AB+ is the universal receiver.
>>
>>145631679
Ban Aurx
Also your UI colour scheme is awful
>>
>>145631679
A true lifesaver.
>>
>>145631726
why would he want to be any of those autists lmao
>>
>>145631679
You didn't save me.
>>
>>145631726
>sawbones
What is this retarded meme
>>
>>145631673
Alright go and get yourself banned when you say that you were roleplaying to the admins.
But you won't because you baited me assajfrkwefmhkerh
>>
File: 1402707063595.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1402707063595.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>open a door
>get thrown into the wall at mach 5 speed
>destroys my head
>catch on fire
i had no idea this could happen
>>
>>145631679
Please check the crew monitor every 20 or so minutes. True heros do that.
>>
RIP code
>>
>>145631924
Pro tip, those firelocks tell you the temperature and pressure differential between rooms

Study before opening
>>
>>145631726
>yahir
plenty of yahirs out there senpai, without the bitchy attitude and autistic obsession with aliens or need to smack people with wrenches
not to mention yahir doesn't play med anymore

>yred
puts powergaming above doing his job

>sawbones
i'll give you that one, he knows what he's doing when he actually does a job
but he doesn't do a job so it's a moot point
>>
>>145632087
This server would be better off without yred

I wish I were joking
>>
File: 1445834812014.png (532KB, 750x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1445834812014.png
532KB, 750x1250px
SERB IS KILL
>>
>>145595829

Yes, I asked her
>>
>>145632207
yknow when he played cmo and actually did something other than powergame + validhunt he was actually kinda fun to be around

chill as fuck, usually kept the place nice and orderly and didn't afraid of shitter chemists, even taught a few people when they asked

now he seems like a different person altogether
angrier, more obsessive, meaner
>>
>expedition
>i'm a miner
>oh sweet!
>expedition team dies
I should have expected that.
Then,
>meteor spam into loosey goosey
>everyone else dies
Classic round.
>>
File: waifufagasout.png (5KB, 734x50px) Image search: [Google]
waifufagasout.png
5KB, 734x50px
HUN
>>
does this general have a drawfag
>>
>NOT YET LOADED
>>
>>145632602
me
>>
>>145632489
What if... Ashe and Felicity are... the same person?
>>
>>145632617
>doesn't post an image
>>
>>145632602
theres a bunch of people who draw

theres no one drawfag
even i, anon, draw, although im fucking shit at it
>>
File: 456654.jpg (40KB, 193x175px) Image search: [Google]
456654.jpg
40KB, 193x175px
>tfw fix >>145627750 finally
>your preferences haven't loaded yet

FATE
HATES
ME

NO
SPACE
MANS
>>
:absorbing server
>>
>>145632617
draw my rodfu
>>
File: 1449951601347.jpg (59KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1449951601347.jpg
59KB, 482x427px
>the runtime log is 450 MEGABYTES
>Of TEXT
I'm so sorry...
>>
Serbs up and fixed
>>
>>145632926
Fuck my god damn anus.
>>
>>145632879
what did you DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
of i go to trash fap to birdmen i guess
>>
>>145632991
serb unkil
>>
>>145632879
SERVER IS SENTIENT
SHUT
IT
DOWN
>>
File: qtrodfu.png (9KB, 622x560px) Image search: [Google]
qtrodfu.png
9KB, 622x560px
>>145632856
drawn

thatll be 20 pomfcoins
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (168KB, 347x649px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
168KB, 347x649px
Look, Pomf, I...
>>
>>145631679
>No tea, milk, lime juice, orange juice, tomato juice, nutriment
>No arithrazine, rezadone, impedrezene, phalanxamine
Absolutely disgusting. See me after class

>>145631924
>Firelocks are down
>Need a crowbar to open them
>Blinking color coded lights that tell you the pressure and temp differential,
Gee wow, it's almost like rapid decompression does stuff.
>>
>>145633102
off i got masturbate to 64x64 2d humans i guess
>>
>>145633113
IN 1990
>>
File: 1420975032758.png (222KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420975032758.png
222KB, 300x300px
>>145633131
>>
>>145632985
I removed plasmamen from the code because I'm tired of plasma shitters shrugging off 4 lasguns.
>>
Should I inject a syringe of my blood into a Dionaea Nymph?
>>
>installed latest BYOND
>can't click anything
>>
File: sneakyyuzu.jpg (21KB, 341x241px) Image search: [Google]
sneakyyuzu.jpg
21KB, 341x241px
>>145633131
lad
what did you do?
>>
>>145632489
>HUN
>>
>>145633525
download this one my dude
http://www.freewarefiles.com/BYOND_program_106420.html
>>
janitors having a way to store garbage bags other than janicart when
>>
>>145633131
EIGHT
POINT
NINE
MILLION
LINES
>>
>>145633819
Belt slot.
>>
>tfw watching voyager
>tfw seeing the Doctor chloral hypo people in one episode
>can't stop thinking about comparing it to spess

i think i figured out who yred and yahir are imitating
>>
File: chrome_2016-06-16_01-28-34.png (53KB, 439x431px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-06-16_01-28-34.png
53KB, 439x431px
>>145633224
The bartender ignored me, medbay entirely emptied out with the exception of a doctor feeding people toxin and a traitor paramedic who put lexorin in my cryo mix, and I had two surgeries and 10 bodies.

There was
no time
>>
File: nofruit.png (138KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
nofruit.png
138KB, 1920x1040px
>Shadowmech88: Also the reason it produces so many is because the no-fruit calls playsound() multiple times a second for as long as it cycles.
I missed it even, did the server get fucked in the middle of a round?
>>
>>145634702
>>145634384
>no fruit
CALLED IT
>>
>>145634702
that's a strong computer Probe has
>>
>>145634762
In my defense, these runtimes didn't exist when I made the PR for the thing months ago. Not sure why they're happening now.
>>
File: not_even_mad.gif (2MB, 355x185px) Image search: [Google]
not_even_mad.gif
2MB, 355x185px
>>145634702
No, the server was fine and restarted normally. Then it failed to load world.new, one of the very first things it does when you restart the server.

So every time those botanists last round threw a nofruit, it caused tens-hundreds of thousands of lines to be written. Those botanists wrote 8.9 million lines of debug text in a round.

I can't even search it. N++ crashes.
>>
File: 1464334121008.png (434KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464334121008.png
434KB, 450x450px
>>145634902
I should have seen this coming but after multiplying the amount of characters in a single runtime by the amount of times that single runtime occurred, the botanists wrote 445,112,472 characters in a 90~ minute round.

Four hundred forty five million, one hundred twelve, four hundred and seventy two characters.

There are 350 million characters in the Oxford Dictionary. What a time to be alive.
>>
File: MoMMI eats a bowl of Autism.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
MoMMI eats a bowl of Autism.gif
2MB, 390x219px
>>145631924

Welcome to ZAS.

if you slam into the wall any harder it would of kill you plus limbs popping off
>>
>>145635695
I miss old ZAS. Only like 25 kpa difference would slam you and everything else into the walls like 40 times even with magboots on. Those were the days
>>
>>145635903
On old ZAS settings I have been crushed to death by a piece of paper slamming me into a locker.

I do not miss that.
>>
>>145635903
>racking up over 1000 points of burn damage and instantly husking trying to escape perma and slamming into the grilles

Good times
>>
>>145635946
We should at least have an option to set it back to that
Just for occasional fun
Because that doesn't even happen on Hellish
>>
>Time to be productive, let's see today's runtime log
>450 Mo of text, that's 0.45 Go or a few percents of a modern AAA game
>It hasn't even finished recording yet

It's dead, Jim
>>
File: 1464718371293.jpg (161KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1464718371293.jpg
161KB, 780x438px
>internet shitting itself again for no reason
Please don't dispose of my body
T.sandy
>>
>internet shitting itself again for no reason
Please don't dispose of my body
T.Yahir
>>
>>145636105
We do, we have a full suite of variables and can customize it manually to be like anything. We can make plasma not burn, or oxygen be toxic to humans if we dick with it.
>>
how can I see the list of music that plays on the escape shuttle
>>
File: spess.png (218KB, 954x992px) Image search: [Google]
spess.png
218KB, 954x992px
anyone know how to fix this?
>>
>>145637759
Relog.

Downgrade to 510.1345
>>
>>145637880
I actually am on that version.
>>
>>145637759
update your directx
>>
Captain
Why did you randomly tase/begin to cuff me right before the shuttle docked
I literally dindunuffin
>>
>>145638435
The fucking HoP told me you were lings
>>
>>145638435
someone used telepathy to claim you and the chaplain were changelings with lasers
>>
>>145634259
Where do you think all our chems come from nigger
>>
>>145638479
>>145638474
I dont know why he did that, I didn't do anything to him and I certainly wasnt a ling
I helped Pete get away from sec at the start because he gave everybody guns, but once I found out he was a ling I helped get him to the incinerator
>>
REMEMBER
GIGA PUDDIS ARE LOVE
GIGA PUDDIS ARE LIFE
KNEEL AND PRAY FOR THEIR LOVING EMBRACE
DOUGAL YOU ARE CRUEL PERSON TO STEAL MY PUDDI
>>
NEW
>>145638639
>>145638639
>>145638639
>>
>>145638430
Currently on directx 12
>>
>>145638643
im sorry, i didnt have any real reason to do it
>>
>>145638643
i ate some of your angry puddi
>>
>>145638474
>>145638479
The red paramedic saved Pete Zuh from the first cremation early in the round and the security officer conveniently died over the SPS in the chapel a mere minute after he left the chaplain to uncuff himself.
A few minutes later both the paramedic and chaplain were sporting laserguns so I assumed that they used their stolen access and lingchat to share weapons.

I hate changeling.
>>
Can someone give me that picture with the stock engineer guy looking befuddled with the station on fire in the background? I need it bad.
>>
>>145637759
Update video card drivers.
Thread posts: 792
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.