[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Super Smash Ronan Brawl Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 754
Thread images: 109

File: thread ronan.jpg (404KB, 1332x1725px) Image search: [Google]
thread ronan.jpg
404KB, 1332x1725px
>/mffg/ FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, leveling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9W2h_0Y3SI [Embed]

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
4chan co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>2.1.5 Patch Notes
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=411838

>2.2.0 Patch Notes
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=439196

>Previous thread:
>>145273126
>>
>>145521580
First for Hyperion is my husbando
>>
What unis are worth getting this update?
>>
>>145521580
3rd for this update is pretty awesome, got plenty of Obelisks made for characters that I need.

Oh, and Yondu and BW are freaking crazy with their newest costume.
>>
>>145521023
>>145521146
Is some muggas trying to take credit for my Hyperion Prime request?

I still want the rest of the Squadron.
>>
File: 1463584443156.png (544KB, 464x1080px)
1463584443156.png
544KB, 464x1080px
When did Luke Cage & Captain Marvel ever fight over the Thunderbolts? Did I completely miss it?
>>
Is it weird that I think Yondu's uni looks kinda hot?
>>
File: good.png (56KB, 277x399px) Image search: [Google]
good.png
56KB, 277x399px
Good enough?

Cold damage has 6 sec cooldown
Also there's web resist.
>>
>>145522098
Literal faggot.
>>
>>145522058
The issues aren't out yet according to CMSN

>A new line has been drawn, and you need to choose a side. Captain Mavel has found herself once again at loggerheads with another Hero, and this time it is Luke Cage, head of the Thunderbolts team.

>The Thunderbolts are a team of reformed villains, and they are given their chance at redemption by joining Luke Cages team. There they can work towards freedom, redemption, or whatever else that would drive them towards the goodness that is deep within themselves.

>Captain Marvel on the otherhand believes that once a villain, always a villain, and that the initiative should be shut down, the members of the Thunderbolts locked up and always treated as criminals, never having a chance at redeeming themselves.
>http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=438243
>I dont think its released yet, hence we needed to explain

>>145522098
>not cheeky woodland elf Malekith
>>
>>145522124
It's basically a MUST for Loki.
Shame about the MAX HP, but everything else is pretty good.

>>145522195
>Inb4 this is a spoiler of what will happen with Civil War 2.

>>145521906
Ronan, BW (it's actually a great update to her arsenal) and Yondu seem like the good ones to buy. Also, Malekith's one if you plan to upgrade him to T2, and Iron Fist ONLY if you didn't get his white one.
>>
>>145522195
Songbird and Zemo next update.
>>
>>145522446
also, before I get stoned for what I said, I meant that the Max HP stats are really low, but everything else is pretty great.
>>
Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?
>>
Holy shit, the T/L AI is now way more brutal. Damn.
>>
>>145522446
Iron Fist's buff with ANAD lowers enemy defense.
>>
File: 3458934.jpg (165KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
3458934.jpg
165KB, 507x507px
>>145522446
Please tell more about the BW uni senpai. I am on the fence about it but I would love a reason to get a uni for her.
>>
>>145521906
IF's is a bit better than his old one. Not worth getting if you already have his old uni, but worth getting if you don't.

BW's is better than her last two. Worth getting if you don't have one of her unis yet. If you already have one of her old unis then only get the new one if you main her.

Ronan's makes him a bit better but you'll probably still only be using him for his leadership. But hey, it looks awesome, and you'll need Ronan for his leadership regardless so might as well get it.

Yondu's seems pretty awesome. Makes him a viable character. Not top tier or anything but definitely a good speed character.

Mockingbird's is good. Same ability as her old uni but improves two of her skills. Another case of "better than her last uni, but not worth double dipping unless you main."

Malekith's is also good. Solid ability that increases his survivability and adds some i-frames to his CC skill.

All 6 are good unis overall, but none of them are amazing must-haves. Generally, they're all worth getting if you use those characters, but none of them (except maybe Yondu's) are good enough that you'll go from no using the character at all to using them a bunch.
>>
>>145523261
Turns her widow's bite into a CC move (adds paralysis) and turns her old 3* from a buff to a buff + attack + dodge (before she would just leap back a bit and get a dodge boost, the new one replaces it with her flipping around the enemy and shooting them while still keeping the buff).

So it makes both her Widows Bite and her Buff skill way better. Definitely her best uni.
>>
>>145522448
Which one will be paywalled?

Who am I kidding it'll be Zemo.
>>
>>145523382
>IF's is a bit better than his old one. Not worth getting if you already have his old uni, but worth getting if you don't.
nope, they are the same. the only change is in the skill color
>>
Man I really do have more gears than I can handle... Whats the best way to get gears? Do we have a recommended list of gears for specific characters?

My main team is Ultron, SpOck, and Blingpin. Can anyone tell me the best way to gear them up?

I'm not even sure how best to work the gears though, should I just bump them all up to 3 or 4, then hope for the best?
>>
>sleek white majestic uniform
OR
>black and yellow with some adidas chav tier uniform

Which one for iron fist?
>>
>>145522016
No I first mentioned that I wanted to follow up on you're request. I thought it was a brilliant idea and wanted to bring it up when mention of a new thread came up.
>>
>>145523686
No, IF's buff skill decreases defense of enemies for a short amount of time. So it's not the exact same. Still more skill reworking could've been done.
>>
>>145523686
Wrong. His New Avenger's uni's 3* is a Dodge Buff + Taunt. His ANAD uni's 3* is a Dodge Boost + Defense Debuff against the enemy. Taunt is useless, whereas a defense debuff is really useful in everything but WB.
>>
>>145523798
Black and Yellow. Better 3*, collar > no collar, and don't have the stink of bendis all over it.

Unless you already have the white uni in which case the new one isn't better enough to justify double-dipping.
>>
>>145523798
Second. His white one makes him do a taunt with his buff, his black one makes him lower enemy defense with his buff. Also his second is basically an inverse Bruce Lee outfit.
>>
File: Undercover Widow.jpg (65KB, 634x484px)
Undercover Widow.jpg
65KB, 634x484px
>>145523261
I'd rather have gotten her WS outfit. You know, the hoody and jacket?
>>
Holy shit, I take back what I said earlier about Ronan's uni not really being any good beyond the aesthetics. Just used him in T/L and his skill reworks are fucking awesome, especially when combined with his new 6*.
>>
>>145522730
I've noticed that. On the one hand, I'm sort of okay with it as it reduces the monotony of Timeline battles, but on the other hand, now we really should have our skills start with no cooldown just like the AI.

It just took me more than two fucking minutes to beat a Thanos in Timeline (before I'd usually beat him in one minute or less except when RNG gave him 100% heals) and he didn't even have a special gear equipped. He also took out way more of my HP than usual so I'd have gone down outright without Stark Backing there to save my ass.

Between him actually spamming his iframes now and the passive which was already a pain in the ass, a well-geared Thanos might be literally unkillable in Timeline.
>>
File: bw.jpg (239KB, 1165x801px)
bw.jpg
239KB, 1165x801px
>>145524089
I'd rather this BW uniform

>>145524127
I really need a Guard Break Immunity gear for him dayum
>>
>>145524127
Really? whats so different about them? Maybe I wasn't paying attention in the skill test, they don't seem that different.
>>
File: 30985345.jpg (165KB, 442x467px) Image search: [Google]
30985345.jpg
165KB, 442x467px
>>145523550
Thanks senpai. I have added it to my collection.

I initially wanted to get it just to give her a cute outfit with tight jeans, but it helps to know its a good uniform too
>>
Does anyone have T2 characters yet (non-BO)? Are they a huge increase in power or is it just to trick whales? If I upgrade (insert character here) to T2 is it a big enough leap that they can tack on another WB win per day like Proxima for instance?
>>
>>145525286
His 3* is completely different. Instead of being the groundbound fear move, it's a snare pull-in that's harder for the enemy to avoid, seems to do more damage (as far as I can tell), and is guard break central. That combined with the added stun on his 1* means you can combine a CC into a CC while doing big damage with both of them.

Basically makes it so that while he's still slow, that's compensated by all his CCs and Guard Breaks making him able to keep the enemy on lockdown so they can't fight back. It really helps with the flow of his moves and makes him way less vulnerable.

Of course, someone with guard break immunity would probably be able to house him, but I'm having a lot of luck with him and its made him a lot more fun to play.

It hardly makes him some top tier character or anything, but it's definitely an improvement and makes it so he's no longer dead weight and can hold his own in T/L if the need arises.
>>
>>145525567
It's a pretty noticeable increase to stats but nowhere near on the same level as the BO. Whether or not a character is worth taking to T2 kinda depends on their T2 passive. From the looks of things, the characters worth T2ing are:
>Ant-man
>Spider-man
>Moon Knight
>Iron Fist
The rest are definitely big boosts but not worth the insane resources required to do it unless you main those characters.

Thing is, IF and Ant-man are already world boss viable without the T2, the T2s just help and make their WB wins easier, while Spider-man's makes him a beast for PvP but isn't quite as useful in WB (still really good, but the best part about his T2 is the increase to CC time which doesn't help at all in WB). Since Moon Knight's only dropped today we don't really know how his will do quite yet, but from the sounds of it, it should make him practically unkillable.

So, while the T2 versions of characters are definitely better than their T1 versions, they're only really worth investing in if you're already investing in those characters.

Your resources are better served getting more BO members since they're guaranteed WB wins, then waiting to T2 your favorite characters as they come out. Assuming they keep up with doing 6 T2s a month, there'll probably be at least one great T2 per month. No reason to go all in on one of the currently available ones unless you really like them.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Elsa and Blade T2s.
>>
File: 1465523472080.jpg (142KB, 1830x441px) Image search: [Google]
1465523472080.jpg
142KB, 1830x441px
>>145525567
T2's passive can be a game changer for some characters, for example, Ant-Man becomes a dodge machine that's pretty much a great thing for WBs except for Black Dwarf.

Other characters that you should T2 are so far Moon Knight (makes him recover 30% of his HP, which can be also made a bigger recovery with Obelisks and shit) and Malekith (120% of damage to heroes is no joke).

I haven't checked Yondu's one, but it seems it makes him more annoying than before.
>>
>>145526217
>>145526153
Alright cool. I'm still not close to any T2 or BO shit I can only do at most 1 WB win on 4 days just trying to get an idea to plan how to actually use these resources when the time comes. While the BO characters are obviously really damn good I don't have any personal attachment to any of them (which I do with some of the T2able characters and others to come) so its a fucky situation.
>>
>>145526217
The only thing that keeps Malekith's T2 from being the most broken thing in the whole game is the fact that the BO are villains and they control the meta.
>>
>>145526705
Yeah, I feel you man. My advice would be to at least get Proxima, since she'll give you an easy WB win each day and the added DPS she'll give as a striker will make all of your other WB fights easier. Once you have her, feel free to ignore the rest of the BO and use those resources on

Though its worth noting that T2s only need 800 BAM while BO need 4400, while T2s need 1000 chaotic nornstones, while BO can technically be used without spending any chaotic nornstones on them.

So you can be farming for them concurrently. BAM for the BO and Chaotic Nornstones for the T2s.
>>
File: mffvg.jpg (204KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mffvg.jpg
204KB, 1400x1000px
>>145526705
>I don't have any personal attachment to any of them
s m h
>>
>>145526941
That's actually pretty awesome. Proxima's definitely the one I'd go for because they gave her to me for free a while ago. I've only got her at 40/1/1 right now (and have the stuff to get her to R2 if I wanted, but no rush upgrading until she can WB anyways) but if she's that good I'd be dumb to pass up another free WB a day. She'll probably earn back her cost after a while anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 557x818px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 557x818px
Nemesis WB when?
>>
>>145528268
After Surtur but before Beyonder.
>>
>>145529034
Where does Eternity fit in?
>>
>>145527579
I got nothing against her she's got it going on but tbqh I never even heard of the BO until this game
>>
>>145529393
Eternity is the universe, he's everywhere, he's the very setting of the game.
>>
>>145529498
>I never even heard of the BO until this game
That's completely understandable, they were undeveloped OC henchmen made by Hickman during Infinity. They didn't do much.
>>
>>145527579
Meh.

Blacked Order is garbage and there are better butts in the game.
>>
>>145529951
One could argue that Proxima was overdeveloped
>>
>>145530049
>there are better butts in the game.
Source?

>>145530114
She's the only one who went on to appear in other books, wasn't she? I know EM went on into the Thane mini.
>>
>>145530278
Wasp, Widow, Sharon, Bobbi, Elsa.
>>
>>145530278
Corvus and Proxima both stuck around. They were in Secret Wars, Time Runs Out, and Before Time Runs Out. Ebony Maw was in A God Up There Listening and The Black Vortex.

Black Dwarf and Supergiant both got killed off in the very event they were introduced in.

Although worth noting that the Black Order were apparently in GotG cartoon? So I guess they've gotten some exposure from there to kids.
>>
>Yondu uni is generic pistol blast
>no more sweet angelic whistle
0/10

Will wait for Guardians vol 2.
>>
>>145530349
You forgot Black Bolt
>>
>>145530349
>elsa
m8 you best be memeing. you can't even tell with through her trench coat. Also no daisy? come on.
>>
>>145530685
Elsa deserves to be on that list for her mugshot alone.
>>
Can a glass cannoner like Elsa work with a tankier iso set? I rolled IAAG on her? Waste or worth giving a spin?

I mostly want to use her for WB if possible
>>
>>145531184
Go for Attack instead.
>>
I guess DD S2 Unis were a myth after all...
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 1024x576px
>>145530478
The Black Order were in a few episodes of GotG and one in Avengers Assemble. In one episode they get beaten by Rocket using the Destroyer armor in the first few minutes. They were pretty underwhelming. Also for some reason Supergiant is beefed up and I think she has a thing for Star-Lord
>>
>>145531435
My guess is that next month's update will deal with this once and for all. There are only a very small amount of characters left without a 6* skill. Elektra is among these so I'm anticipating she gets her uniform to pair with her new 6* like yondu and ronan did, and punisher gets his as well. at least that's what I'm going to tell myself to get through this next month ; ;
>>
>>145531901
Those shows are god awful.
>>
>>145531901
>that super giant
Disgusting.
>>
>26% lightning damage
>10% on attack, freeze 1s
>energy attack 50% cold damage (8s cd)
>stun resist

>29.7% lightning damage
>20% when hit, generate physical shield 7% health
>move speed resist

are any of these good enough for jane or widow, or should I keep trying for better?
>>
File: OmnipathSupergiant6.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
OmnipathSupergiant6.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
>>145531901
>that pic
What the fuckkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>145531997
>Elektra and Bullseye get their 6* skills and T2 avancement
>new unis include Elektra and Punisher from DD S2
I'd be OK with this.
>>
Lacking 6* skill:
>Bullseye
>MODOK
>Yellowjacket
>Giant-Man
>Elektra
>Black Cat

No Uni:
>Carnage
>Warwolf
>Jessica Jones
>Kamala
>Nebula
>Red Hulk
>Sif
>Lincoln
>Coulson
>Red Skull
>Wasp
>YJ
>Elektra
>Sharon
>Spider-When
>Miles Morales
>Singularity
>Whor

What are your guesses for the next update?
>>
>>145531901
she's like a butch asari
>>
>>145532964
>Carnage
>Kamala
>Red Hulk
>Lincoln
>Coulson
>YJ
>Gwen
>Miles
>Singularity
>Jane
What unis could these characters possibly get? I'm drawing blanks on any alternatives.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 400x562px
>>145533258
Spider-Carnage?
>>
>>145532964
>Jessica Jones
Either Jewel of Knightress

>Coulson
Probably a shield get-up like Quake

>Lincoln
F

Most don't really have an option, like Singualrity or Kamala
>>
>>145533258
They could use that version of Jane from that what if where she became Thordis.
>>
>>145533258
>Carnage
Superior Carnage.
>Kamala
Burqa
>Red Hulk
General Ross in an armor.
>Lincoln
>Coulson
I don't watch AoS so dunno.
>YJ
Unused designs.
>Gwen
Gwenom.
>Miles
Unmasked.
>Singularity
Dunno.
>Jane
Earth X.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 442x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 442x507px
>>145533417
I really want a Jewel uni.
>>
File: 1464830081718.jpg (57KB, 605x850px) Image search: [Google]
1464830081718.jpg
57KB, 605x850px
>>145533258
>jane
MIDRIFF
>>
>>145533495
>>Jane
>Earth X.
No. Earth X is actually Thor in a female body because Loki tricked Odin into making Thor a woman saying it'll teach even more humility. So, if anyone gets Earth X, it should be Odinson. There's a What-If? about Jane finding Mjolnir. Try that instead.

>>145533258
>>145533417
>>145533495
Coulson should get his robot hand and the energy Cap shield, but it doesn't do anything besides act as a shield, he doesn't throw it.

>>145533964
No midriff. Too racy for Koreans. (If Nico and Angela can't show theirs, that whore can't either.)
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 418x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 418x575px
>>145534176
What about thighs then?
>>
File: 5897342.png (254KB, 363x480px) Image search: [Google]
5897342.png
254KB, 363x480px
>>145534176
But angela shows the shit out of hers
>>
>>145534297
They like thighs, look at Elektra and >>145534383
and Carol.

Also, >>145534383 maybe it was because Nico's younger? I forget NN's excuse.
>>
>>145533372
But that's not Cletus.
>>
>>145533258
>Carnage
Despite being called "All-new All-Different", he actually does have a different look for ANAD. After gaining the powers of the darkhold, he gained a different look and the power to create eldritch clones.

>Kamala
Attilan Rising uni.

>Red Hulk
Circle of Four uni where he had both the spirit of vengeance and venom symbiote.

>Lincoln
AoS S3 uni, either a shield jump suit or his black hoodie/dark jeans/jacket over hoodie look he was using periodically.

>Coulson
AoS S3 uni, with the bionic arm and holo-shield

>YJ
Only option is Pink Hulk Darren Cross. At that point, better off to not bother.

>Gwen
Wait for the Gwenom arc to start up soon then give her a Gwenom uni.

>Miles
His proto-type uni that was just a really shitty Spider-man uni.

>Singularity
Anti-matter.

>Jane
Thordis
>>
>>145535119
>Circle of Four uni where he had both the spirit of vengeance and venom symbiote.
Barf
>>
File: tumblr_maernceT7Y1qc63ooo1_500.jpg (91KB, 431x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maernceT7Y1qc63ooo1_500.jpg
91KB, 431x640px
>>145535180
You can't tell me this wouldn't be baller.
>>
File: 1461564312483.jpg (125KB, 634x604px) Image search: [Google]
1461564312483.jpg
125KB, 634x604px
>>145532964
I imagine we'll get Elektra 6*/T2/DD S2 unis all at the same time. Black Cat and MODOK will probably also get their ANAD unis alongside their 6*s/T2s if this update was any indication.

I for one look forward to ANAD MODOK.
>>
>>145535119
>Lincoln
>his black hoodie/dark jeans/jacket over hoodie look he was using periodically.
Heh, I'd like this because he's already the most casually dressed character in he game. It'd be funny if his uni was more casual wear
>>
File: Lincoln_Campbell.png (111KB, 300x450px)
Lincoln_Campbell.png
111KB, 300x450px
>>145535545
It'd be perfect.
>>
>>145535545
JJ is pretty casual in her leather jacket and jeans.
>>
>>145535247
I can, and I will. That would not be baller. Those four issues sucked dick. And it wasn't just Alejandra.
>>
>>145535895
Well I think it'd be swell.
>>
File: mdiaUynh.jpg (45KB, 500x500px)
mdiaUynh.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>145535247
I don't think it's possible to get any more 90's than this
>>
I have become the just
>>
>>145533038
>she's like an asari/krogan hybrid

ftfy
>>
>>145536270
>dat boss as fuck color coordination
Well shit nigga.
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 1324x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 1324x1095px
>>145535247
I would rather get mystic tribal Red Hulk from the thunderbolts annual.
>>
So is general consensus that Captain Marvel is the go-to team for this faction battle? She seems to be in the lead most of the time.
>>
File: redqts.png (420KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
redqts.png
420KB, 640x359px
w-well its not as cool or strong as >>145536270
but I have a cute ginger team!
>>
>>145536753
Waifu's always win, anon. Good on you.
>>
File: KEKE.jpg (100KB, 1250x703px) Image search: [Google]
KEKE.jpg
100KB, 1250x703px
>>145536753
>Fire Crotch team

>>145536270
>Black and Yellow
>>
File: 0203-002.jpg (464KB, 1092x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0203-002.jpg
464KB, 1092x1600px
>>145536451
This is Thunderbolts?

I have a fetish for party-wide magical item gifts
>>
>>145537075
>Fire Crotch
How do you know the curtains match the drapes?
>>
>>145537334
It was a version of the thunderbolts, that contained no actual former thunderbolts but it was led by Thunderbolt Ross.
>>
>>145537470
I mean, what's the comic name senpai?

I'm gonna read this like right the fuck now.
>>
>>145537391
They're naturals, fire crotches are how you know they are and not bottled.
>>
>>145537334
No, that's The Thunderbolt's. Not to be confused with the Thunderbolts. The Thunderbolts are a team of super-villains pretending to be heroes/reformed super-villains.

The Thunderbolt's (aka The Frankbolts) were a team of anti-heroes put together by Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross to get shit done.
>>
File: image.jpg (376KB, 700x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376KB, 700x735px
>>145537075
Elsa's actually a blonde though, like her father.
>>
>>145537506
That's from Thunderbolts Annual #1 (2013). It's great one-shot.
>>
>>145537506
Thunderbolts you retard. From Marvel NOW!

Ate dog dick, can't believe people still talk about it.
>>
>>145537607
The annual was actually pretty good.
>>
>>145537507
>Elsa Bloodstone
>a natural redhead
I bet you also believe that she's actually british.
>>
>>145537591
It's entirely possible that the Beyond Corporation's reality warping made her into a natural red-head.
>>
>>145537681
So was Soule's run.
>>
>>145537786
I bet you actually think I give a shit.
>>
File: 9840234.jpg (16KB, 230x300px)
9840234.jpg
16KB, 230x300px
>>145537591
>elsa midriff
>>
File: 1433923655465.png (75KB, 250x287px) Image search: [Google]
1433923655465.png
75KB, 250x287px
>no Hyperion/Moon Knight Team Bonus called "World's Finest" or "Martha?"
>>
>>145539142
That's for Nighthawk, when we get the entire Squad.
>>
>>145539142
Save those for Nighthawk.

Hyperion/Moon Knight should have had a "Sun and Moon" one though.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 730x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 730x541px
>>145539142
>>145539394
Moon Knight has to wait until they add the Sentry for his superman/batman team up bonus.
>>
>free 5* rank up ticket

>wait until until next singularity BW to get her R4, ticket her to 5, wait for a 6* ticket and get her to 6
>ticket she hulk to 5 now, slow grind her out from daily chests and BW
>ticket meme buster to 5 now, grind/"farm" him the rest of the way (300 or so bios)
>ticket moon knight to 5 now, slow grind him with daily chests (about 280)
>buy carol bios with honor to get her R4, ticket her to 5, buy remaining bios and then finish farming with honor (would be about 180 left to 6 if I did this, and eliminates WW from contention for until she's done)
wat do? My main goal right now is WB if that helps but I still do all the other modes for their respective rewards.
>>
>>145539794
She-Hulk's leadership is great for worldboss since it gives the highest leadership-based attack boost you can get against Corvus, BD, Ebony Maw, and Thanos.
>>
Should I spend my 5* and 6* ticket on Whor or Shulk? Or save it? I already have enough memes/heavy hitters and Shulkie's leadership looks great.
>>
>>145523820
>buff skill decreases defense of enemies for a short amount of time
useless for WB.
>>
>>145540523
Shulk. Her leadership will help you defeat HIM
>>
>>145541354
Not him, but I've got two 5* tickets.
>Doomstroyer
>Singularity
>Star-Lord
>Lash
>Jessica Jones
>Red Hulk
>Hulk
>Yondu
>Kamala
>Miles
>Gwen
>Moon Knight
Everyone else is 5*, or 3* (Cho, Nebula, Drax, Crossbones)

I'm leaning towards Destroyer, Singularity, Moon Knight, and Star-Lord.

Also.

Might buy bio stash, get Hyperion, use 6* Mega on him.

Then buy starter pack, get Carnage, use 6* Mega on him too.
>>
>Classic Pym uniform is added
>New Leadership: Van Dyne Special
>+48% more damage against Female types
>>
>>145542050
>not having at least 3x Mega Rank-up/Mastery tickets from all those anniversary sales
Save those crystals harder, nerd.
>>
>>145542246
I haven't had stash to horde any crystals, let alone save any for the sales. Just the one.
>>
>>145542246
Are these mega mastery/rank up things even going anywhere? It first came out as limit:2 and I thought it was this super exclusive one time shit, but then they refresh 2 more every time it expires. Are they just going to go on for the end of time?
>>
>>145543769
Who knows what they're doing with sales and packages now
The special crystal packages look like they're here to stay
The limited quantity sales look like they're here to stay
And now the mega 6* tickets look like they're here to stay
There's also the new T2 advancement package
>>
>>145542050
Destroyer. He can take out Thanos and Proxima in TL, both of which are almost in every top team.
>>
>>145544051
>>145543769
Mobirum forum faggots probably cry when a sale isn't on, or that they missed out. NM wants all the shekels so they keep them going.
>>
File: 1465893367678_ORG.png (228KB, 759x461px) Image search: [Google]
1465893367678_ORG.png
228KB, 759x461px
>7 Day Check-In Event
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=439230
>>
>>145544572
WORTHLESS
>>
>>145544572
Well I guess I'll be getting IF and Ronan 6* a few days faster, won't complain.
>>
File: 012588dda.jpg (85KB, 1379x557px) Image search: [Google]
012588dda.jpg
85KB, 1379x557px
Are you getting HyPAYrion?
>>
>>145546106
I already did. He's amazing. Solo'd Corvus in two minutes.
>>
>>145546106
No. I have zero interest in this character and he's not meme like Carnage
>>
>>145546616
He is
Gonna make some videos to show it when I get home from work in like 8 hours
>>
>>145546584
>>145546689
Tier 2?
>>
>>145546793
Yes indeed
>>
>>145546839
Well that doesn't count. Almost every T2 character belongs in meme tier, but since they're all incredibly hard to actually earn they aren't meme, like Silk, Loki, or Hulkbuster
>>
Tier 2 Danny is also quite godlike
>>
>>145547121
But every character is gonna be t2 eventually
>>
>>145547141
>T2 Hyperion
Anon, please don't tell me your Jewed hard

>>145547223
But as of now, only a select few are
>>
>>145546839
Well duh his T2 passive adds 50% Ignore Dodge.
Would you say T1 Hyperion is still good and worth the $$$?
>>
>>145548243
No of course I hacked the game.
I-I didn't get cucked I swear
>>
>>145548365
I never actually used t1 Hyperion but with the right leadership he's probably still very strong
>>
anyone else getting a notification when you open your own rift? pretty hilarious
>>
>>145548978
l-lewd
>>
>Fixed an issue with the attack pattern of Thanos where he was not using skills as intended.
Let's see how they "fixed" HIM in 3 days
>>
>obelisk instead of card for faction reward
JUST
>>
File: 1465814541001.jpg (120KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1465814541001.jpg
120KB, 759x508px
>Thunderbolts event without Thunderbolts characters
>>
>>145553882
It's the new Tbolts mate
>>
>>145557037
>Luke
>Crossbones
>Hawkeye
>Hyperion
A GOOD START. But where's Songbird, and Shocker, and Troll, and Mach V, and Santana, and Zemo, and Swordsman, and Radioactive Man, and my nigga Man-Thing?
>>
>>145558342
Troll is never coming back, much like how Jolt disappeared after her time in the thunderbolts, and Kobik will disappear after this new thunderbolts run is over.
>>
File: HIM.png (1MB, 1277x721px) Image search: [Google]
HIM.png
1MB, 1277x721px
just noticed this
we can see the other people obelisk rolls
>>
guys, I've runned out of those tickets that are used to auto clean stages, I've been playing for 2 months and never had a problem with those
what should I do? my only options are to spends shards or going through mission withouth it?
>>
>>145560909
Get VIP
>>
>>145560970
what vip level? I've only bought the stark stash once, don't really plan on spending more
>>
so special is only 2 plays + 1 unlimited?
>>
>>145561104
You get them daily starting from VIP 2
>>
File: daily mission chest.png (559KB, 1105x663px) Image search: [Google]
daily mission chest.png
559KB, 1105x663px
I had entries saved yesterday and today I could get the daily mission reward chest
this is what I got
feelsbatman
>>
>>145560909
Until the next event comes along that gives out clear tickets like candy, you'll probably just have to deal with running missions one at a time on auto like we used to back in the old days.

>>145562467
Yes, but they give out twice the bios they used to so it balances out.

>>145562693
Fuck I was just gonna ask about that, what a shit reward to probably get every three days.
>>
One complaint and one rave.

Complaint: Holy shit ranking up all the 1* cards takes longer now with an extra tap. Before I could spam the auto-select and upgrade buttons, then mash the back button twice and do it again, now I have to not only mash the back button three times but I have to delay before pressing it the third time. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Rave: Just got two 4* ISOs from one daily mission, and that's incredible. Of course, the other one only gave me a few 2* ISOs but each of those 4* ones is like 100k worth of upgrading and half a day's worth of ISO, so I call this a net positive.
>>
>Use to get about 40 bios running giant man
>now get at bit over 30
JUST
>>
>>145564817
you asked for it
>>
>>145543769
I think it was probably originally going to be a one-time deal for the anniversary but then it got them so much dosh that they decided to keep it around.

Thing is, the new way they're getting people to spend money is throught T2s, so getting characters to 6* has been made easier and easier as a result.

So I really doubt they're going anywhere.
>>
>>145536270
What? How do you have a 6* Hyperion?
>>
>>145553882
M-maybe it's a hint that we're getting Thunderbolts soon.

In fact, maybe we're going to get a Thunderbolts Special Mission what with the special mission rework we just got!
>Songbird
>Fixer
>Moonstone
>Mach-VII
>Atlas
>Zemo
>all farmable
A man can dream...
>>
>>145567706
Check the store very carefully
>>
>>145567706
6*'s easy, just a mega-rank up ticket.
T2 is because of the whale T2 ticket, which gives you everything else you need for T2 (including bios).
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 273x200px
>>145567706
>>
>>145567885
>all farmable
Well that's never going to happen.
>>
>>145568108
Yeah, a few of the would probably just be strikers. GotG Special Mission didn't have Gamora, Rocket or Star-Lord farmable. Ant-man Special Mission didn't have Wasp or Ant-man farmable.

Even if we got a Thunderbolts Special Mission, 2-3 of them would probably be strikers only. And I bet you Songbird would be one of the striker-onlys.
>>
wel i justl browse some future fight world boss youtube video, lot ppl using warwolf daisy and iron fist. so Iron fist is new meme?
>>
So, that 5* ticket we got for free... who should I use it on?

>WHO?
>Whor
>White Knight
>KHAAAAAN
>Big Furry
>Little Furry

Leaning towards Moon Knight on account of his T2 looking to make him OP as fuck, but of course he's nowhere close to that and I haven't even maxed out Proxima yet. Basically which of these will help me out most in AB and WB?
>>
>>145569114
New? People figured out the IF/Daisy/WW trick after like a week of WBs being out. Also IF has been one of the best combats since his skill rework that happened in December, people were just still used to him being shit and he went kinda under the radar a lot as a result.

Warwolf and Daisy's buffs can make an attack extremely powerful. Iron Fist has the strongest attack in the game, which is also energy damage making it particularly useful against Black Dwarf.

By combining the Daisy and Warwolf buffs with Iron Fist's 5*, you get an attack that does obscene amounts of damage.
>>
>>145570480
I'm not sure who Big Furry and Little Furry are supposed to be.
>>
>>145570480
>Basically which of these will help me out most in AB and WB
>at 5*
None of them.
>>
>>145571410
Warwolf and Rocket
>>
I had a few crashes in Daily Mission and Villain Seige post-patch with Silk, but it seems to have gone away. I'm having to watch story farming though, even after doing a cache clear/full power cycle on my iPad2. No me gusta
>>
>tfw regret getting mockingbird's shield outfit. Because new one seems pretty hot.
The new uni seems like it makes her ever so better by turning her into Falcon-lite.
>>
I have become closer to the meme.

Attack set or Recovery set for Silk?
>>
>>145558342
Shocker fucking when?!
>>
>>145572160
I crashed on VS against Shittron, so I lost three characters.

I never bothered with him before because those missions didn't give tokens, but now you're forced to play against them. It wasn't that bad, took him down with two teams.
I don't know how I will deal with Yellowjacket and the fucking trains though, Loki seems more accessible, but harder than Ultron.
>>
Hyperion or Carnage?
>>
File: Mega_Optic_Blast.gif (133KB, 384x192px)
Mega_Optic_Blast.gif
133KB, 384x192px
>Hyperion 6* skill
>>
>>145574939
My god he even faces to the right
>>
File: Mag fuckin' Neato.jpg (54KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
Mag fuckin' Neato.jpg
54KB, 449x449px
>>145574830
>Literally got Carnage up to five stars yesterday
>find out about Hyperion this morning
>have like 15 more days of bio selector
>>
>>145573545
Welp, rolled IAAG.

Now to meme the fuck out of Battleworld
>>
How's Hyperion looking? i used him on the skill preview but wasn't too sure on him.
>>
>>145576519
His 1* and 2* are too slow and make him too open to attacks. His 3* heal is fucking crazy useful. 5* does good damage and is pure i-frames. His 6* is a big damage dealer.

If it wasn't for his 3* then he wouldn't be anything special, but that 3* is fucking clutch. Haven't gotten to use him too much yet to know for sure (since I'm still leveling and mastering him), but other than his 1* and 2*, his kit is pretty awesome and he's definitely fun to play.
>>
>>145574830
Carnage is probably more useful, but Hyperion is fucking Superman. Hard choice. What makes both of them good is the ability to self-heal. Carnage has more i-frames and his heal is on a shorter cooldown but Hyperion does more damage.
>>
>>145575718
Jesus fuck already in top 3% of BW, damn this Shitlk is OP
>>
>>145577073
>>145576739
Just rolled Stark Backing on Hype. Is that too much healing?
>>
>>145576519
I'm uploading some videos right now, give me like 20 minutes
>>
>>145577767
I think he'd be better off with a shield set, but you're already going to need to have recovery gear on him anyways to make the most out of his 3* so a heal set probably wouldn't be the best option.

Still a bit too early to tell what would be the best set for him though. I'm definitely leaning towards DDE, but don't have the millions of gold on hand needed to roll for it to know for sure.
>>
>>145568282
>And I bet you Songbird would be one of the striker-onlys.

Doubt, she is the most popular member aside from Zemo that was already big before creating the team.
>>
>>145579250
Exactly. And that's why Songbird and Zemo wouldn't be farmable.

Look at the GotG Special Mission, Star-Lord and Rocket aren't farmable despite arguably being the most popular. Same with the Ant-man special mission with Ant-man and Wasp.

Whoever the most popular ones aren't wouldn't be farmable because that way people would be more incentivized to spend crystals or money on getting them.
>>
>>145579250
She's also on Sunspot's AIMvengers now.
>>
Here's my promised Hyperion videos boys

WB:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeCC4WkKEaA

TB:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeR0_dWNr80
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUiQirwRmeQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DZCidbQ624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKb3aYA4QDY

Multiplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlHiPe4tsew

My conclusions: Hyperion is a beast that can easily go toe to toe with the Black Order, at least at tier 2.
If you're on the verge about getting him, I can safely say you won't regret it if you do.
>>
>>145580212
So for beating WB was it easier with Carnage or Hype?
>>
>>145581754
I would go with Hyperion for the moment. Although Carnage has more iframes he is also a lot squishier and if he gets caught in some bullshit stunlock move he just dies, plus he has to work for his heal, unlike Hyperion.
This might change when he gets his T2 however.
>>
>>145580212
>that energy attack stat
that's like, DOUBLE what some fresh 9-geared 60s have. What do your cards and ISO-8's/set look like?

I'm a little surprised his HP doesn't break 80k in Timeline, when a 59 BO waifu does
>>
>did 3 VS
>did 2 dailies
>did 1 story mission
>did AB (badly)
>did 2 special and 30 mins of unlimited
>get over 2 million gold
this was buffed right? I don't remember getting anywhere close to this before the update.
>>
>>145582519
Special missions give better rewards now, and doing 3 VS with all the bonus rewards is now the equivalent of doing all 12 VS with the bonus rewards from before.

Dailies also give more gold (~200k for 2 runs versus ~150k for 5 runs). Story and AB are untouched though.
>>
>>145582373
That's all from Ebony Maw's leadership. I only get 14.4% energy attack and 7.5 all attack from my cards
>>
Whoa there
>>
>>145582739
I didn't know you could pad the character sheet out of combat, neat. I guess it never crossed my mind with enemy conditional leaderships like She-Hulk's
>>
File: silk+01[1].png (996KB, 1264x892px) Image search: [Google]
silk+01[1].png
996KB, 1264x892px
silk-kun doing her job
for my muggas:
https://youtu.be/kTYtXy-Fv8Y
>>
Is supergiant the most fair/balanced WB?

She's the only one I really feel like skill/playing well is a significant factor. I still am not super confident with her patterns and attacks but I am getting a feel. I got her down to maybe 25% life with a lokiless team and the best I can do on any other WB without loki is like 90%. I could actually see myself beating her when I get some better gear upgrades and isos
>>
>>145580212
ebony maw leadership is OD
dat energy attack is on point

he looks solid

a guard break imunity gear would be good?
>>
>>145584821
Yes Supergiant is the easiest WB as well as the weakest of the Black Order.
Her pattern in phase 1 is:
Attack -> Attack -> Black Hole -> Attack -> Attack -> Summon Black Bolt -> Black Hole -> Repeat
>>
so is Hyperion WB good? I won't be able to tier him
>>
>>145585329
My obelisk has All defense/Dodge with a 130% damage boost every 7 seconds.
It's true that some of his attacks are slow but they also stagger a LOT so you don't need to be too defensive.
My ISO set is Smart Raccoon also
>>145585463
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes. You can use an attack boosting leadership to make up for his lack of second passive
>>
>>145585329
Ebony Maw has I-frames for days. So no

>>145585463
Probably not. He needs the T2 stats. Though I don't have him so I can't say for sure
>>
File: memelovingfuck.jpg (83KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
memelovingfuck.jpg
83KB, 854x640px
>>145584686
>all those meme captions in a mobile game video
Nice memes, bro. Your ENTIRE LIFE IS A FUCKING MEME
>>
>get exactly 320/320 YJ by the end of my unlimited special
phew!

Who should I start working on tomorrow family? YJ is the only character I've farmed from special so far.
>>
>>145588142
20/20/20/20 Yellow Memeket
>>
>>145588142
Ronan, Giant-man, Groot, Ultron in that order.
>>
So what's the cut-off range on Obelisks? Can you get a 2* so good it's not worth upgrading? Is there a strong reason to make 4* or 5* Obelisks? Is 2*-3* the "sweet spot" for cost versus value?

I only got one good 4* from a giveaway that was Web Resist, +27% lightning damage, and a decent proc, too afraid to dump a weeks worth of gold and fodder to ruin it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-15-15-22-21.png (306KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-15-15-22-21.png
306KB, 1366x768px
Should I put this on Elsa?
>>
>>145588142
>only 22 Yondu Bios
New Special Missions were a mistake. I was making 30~ before the update.
>>
>>145587985
Whatchu got against memes boy
>>
File: Revolver Ocelot (2).png (243KB, 507x811px) Image search: [Google]
Revolver Ocelot (2).png
243KB, 507x811px
>>145587985
i dont even care anymore
>>
>>145588524
You might just have had shit luck m8. I made almost 40 both days so far.
>>
>>145588142
Wasp
>>
>>145588392
>almost 50% critical rate
yup
anyone you put it will turn into a beast
>>
>>145589118
Do Alliance bonuses are already accounted in the stats page?
>>
>>145588243
Thanks, will get on it!

>>145588179
Best I have on any character is 18/17/17/17. Most are 17/12/12/12. YJ is 9/9/9/9 Debris are just so damn hard to get, and I burn through them so fast when I get a bunch.

>>145588524
I've been getting at least the same amount, maybe a little more from what I can tell. The new special missions I've seen 4 drop sometimes, and its usually 2. I like them.

>>145589046
Already got her at 6/6, she's the best
>>
Has anyone tried to invest on Movement Speed in their mission clearer?
>>
So is Hyperion good?
>>
>>145589390
I always have a surplus of DD. It's GUKs that fuck me over.
>>
>>145590567
Yes
>>
>>145590386
I've been trying to invest in attack speed. Movement speed doesn't seem so useful.
>>
File: IMG_0689.png (793KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.png
793KB, 1280x719px
>>145588142
Holy fucking shit. Literally minutes after getting 6* YJ I decided to see what his striker bonus was, and just for shits I started the WB. I expected to die instantly and horribly but somehow got her below half before I did, so I tried one more. Somehow I end up pulling my first non-loki WB win out of my ass.

I couldn't have done it without you wasp, you are the best!
>>
I just got my Proxima up to 3 stars. Can anyone tell me the best Iso set to use? And what kind of gear should I look for?

Its pretty slow going right now, only good for one WB a day... as long as its not Thanos. Haven't beaten him once.

Unrelated, I just ran into my first Thanos in TUPs, some Korean whale just unloaded him onto Maestro... Goddamn he just teleported behind him and killed him 3 seconds.
>>
Why is it so hard to get cards at a decent level?

I've got a mostly great Marvel Zombies card with the normal Dodge and Cooldown, but it also has Crit damage, Move speed(meh, but wait) and finally a 5% chance on dodge to cut cooldown by 20 for 15 seconds!

But its only level 1... Goddamn RNG is a bitch.
>>
>>145594678
tbqh they should just let us reroll card mods like we can reroll the stats on character gear, except instead of gold we have to pay a card of the same rarity. Would still be a hefty price but not nearly as unreasonable.
>>
>>145594948
Its hard to give up those 5 stars. They cost so much, funneling them together to make a 6 that might still be just level 1... Its infuriating.
>>
>killed a 60/6/6 Proxima with Ronan in T/L
Holy shit, I love this new uni.
>>
File: xuAbGjiIERk.jpg (151KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
xuAbGjiIERk.jpg
151KB, 1280x960px
>>145591301
You should thank your Silk for that instead. Memes are almost guaranteed win. Try pulling this out with shitty geared Blade. That was the real challenge for me.
>>
>>145580212
What gear options and iso set are you using? if you dont mind me asking
>>
>>145590607
I have the opposite problem. I had some issues with GUK as well but once I started grabbing them from the item shop it helped a lot. I wish DD were that easy.

>>145597031
Silk actually didn't do that much for on either attempt, I mostly just used her for safely switching out when I fucked up wasp's shield, and stalled. My silk is terribly geared/iso/upgraded and her pizza shield isn't close to maxed. Wasp (and the occasional switch in from Jane) along with co-op attack pretty much did the whole thing herself from 100% to 10% when wasp died and Jane finished it off.
>>
>>145597882
Of course I mind, get away from me you disgusting peasant
Recovery on third gear and skill cooldown on fourth, ISO set is Smart Raccoon
>>
>>145592161
Slap any attack iso set on her
>>
>>145591301
Congratz senpai
>>
I got the BW uni yesterday. Now I must become knowledgeable in all things BW. How do I gear her? What iso set? What kind of obelisk?

I want to main her.
>>
>play live battleworld once yesterday
>won, and didn't play anymore
>still in top 30%
has just no one been playing it?
>>
>>145601818
Ppl either go full meme ir stop after a few matches

Myself i played 10 matches and then stoped
>>
File: 1465567845181.png (2MB, 1635x1979px)
1465567845181.png
2MB, 1635x1979px
soon?
>>
>>145604595
Or Otherwise Never
>>
>>145604595
>malekith got a uni before her
JUST
>>
>>145597031
Have a High Obelisk with
Mind Resist 21.3
Recovery rate 34.9
5% when attacking to apply freeze.
And Energy attack 55% cold damage for 8 seconds

I was thinking of sticking it to Carnage. Would help him against Supergiant. To resist mind and heal.

What do you guys think?
>>
I don't get it, Slav Fist is exactly same shit?

Should I keep my New Avengers costume? I really don't like ANAD Fist, they gave him ADD and costume is awful.
>>
>>145610156
>Slav Fist is exactly same shit?
He's slightly different. It gives his 3* a defense debuff against the enemy, versus the NA uni's completely useless Taunt.

So the ANAD uni is better than the NA one but if you already have NA then its not worth double dipping on.
>>
Is Bobbi's new uni worth getting if I already bought her AoS one?
>>
>>145612608
No
>>
>>145607080
Malekith was in the game since it's release. This is fair enough.
>>
>>145613357
I honestly might consider giving a shit about him. His uni looks fantastic
>>
>>145612608
She gets iframes
>>
>>145609780
This might help, but don't forget to craft a better gear for him after that.
>>
i want more special missioms
>>
RREEEEEEE

YOU CANT USE DAILY BIOS ON A FORCE

JUST
>>
oh wait, you can

My bad ^_^;
>>
>>145616684
>^_^;

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>145617884
wow no chill
>>
>>145618848
don't start that
>>
do I want hyperion
>>
>>145622237
Yes you do
>>
>>145601507
anyone?
>>
>>145601507
>How do I gear her?
First three gear are standard, physical or all attack, all defense, hp. 4th gear is however you want to build her, I personally run attack speed.
>Iso set
Attack set or cooldown
>Obelisk
Lightning damage, as much as you can and maybe some dodge on it
>>
>>145622726
>>145601507
for general use got attack
for speed ab days and wb go iaag or sb
get lightning gear to increase dmg
max her 6* skill
>>
>>145623220
I still need to level 13 for speed day
>>
>>145623145
>>145623220
Thank you anons
>>
>have to spend all my chaos tokens on ant man bios instantly
>if I don't I'll get tempted to dump them all on those custom gear chests
>>
>have 21 characters at 6*
>Iron Fist and Black Widow are still 5*
>Ronan, Malekith, & Yondu are 4*
>already have older Unis for Mockingbird and Black Widow
So which of the new unis should I go for, IF/BW? Thinking about just saving my crystals for later since I haven't prioritized any of these characters...
>>
>>145598247
I rolled Spy Tactics on him, is that okay or should I keep rolling for Smart Racoon ?
>>
File: 1460978314027.jpg (54KB, 656x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460978314027.jpg
54KB, 656x960px
Hey I have a question here maybe someone here can help. I have got tony stark's stash 2 times now and for VIP I'm 400/800. Checking that VIP 4 costs 2300 then if I buy a starter pack (2200 crystals) it should take me from VIP 2 to 4. The mega rank up and crystals are nice to have for sure but its not something I really need right now, just would be useful when the time comes. The real deciding factor is about the VIP rewards. Also 4 would probably be the cutoff for me, after enough time I might hit 5 but I doubt any higher than that since the requirements go up like crazy.

So my question is for people who have VIP 4. The small perks from what I can tell seem kind of shit, maybe the -2 hours on daily draw would be nice (I have -1 right now and its nice to have). but the VIP tiers from team up are what I am looking at. Lots of stuff there that I really need and going from 2 to 4 is double the rewards.

So in the last few days I look carefully when I play team up, like at the boxes and see "if I was VIP4 what am I getting in addition to this?" And usually (the times I am paying attention) it doesn't look impressive on its own. But of course over time it would really add up, and only someone who's had it for a while can testify about its worth.

So anyone who has VIP4? How nice is it? Do you notice the difference and are the extra rewards a good thing to have? Anything in particular that changed for you after upgrading to VIP4?

Thanks and here is a cat for your help.
>>
>>145628954
10 clear tickets a day a pretty nice and that extra reward in Co-Op is really good. With VIP 5, if you consider going there, you can earn a nice stockpile of Enchancing ISOs.
>>
>>145601818
Battleworld needs a reduction in entries while keeping the same rewards. It's a hassle to do it 20 times a day.
>>
>>145616518
You mean the Bio Sub ones? Because yes you can. The only bios you can't use on A-Force are the generic selectors. If you're talking about the ones you get from the monthly check-ins then yeah, those are generic selectors so they don't work on A-Force.
>>
>>145616407
I think we can alll safely say that, yes, we're in desperate need of more special missions. It was fine before since you could just ignore special missions once you got the characters you wanted farmed, but now that doing special missions is pretty much mandatory for trophies and gears, they really need to add more sets of special missions so we have more options than just farming fucking Nebula and Drax.

I think we're probably going to be getting a Dr. Strange special mission storyline come November, but hopefully the current Thunderbolts Program faction battle is hinting at a Thunderbolts special mission soon. That'd be swell.

What other Special Mission sets would you like to see besides Thunderbolts and Dr. Strange? Sinister Six would probably be pretty cool. Maybe an Inhumans one.
>>
>>145627515
You'll want to get Ronan to get 6* at some point soon since his mastery is extremely useful and you're going to want to be farming special mission for gears and trophie energy regardless so might as well start now. With that in mind, might as well pick up his uni.

Of course if you're low on crystals you can always just save them and then pick up unis for whoever youv'e 6*d by the time the next uniform sale roles around.
>>
>>145631237
Anything would be fine, really. New content is always good.
>>
>>145627676
Not as good as SR but it's fine enough to get by.
>>
>>145630880
He was talking about the class specific selectors from the daily free dimension chest. Which again, yes you can, and he realized that here>>145616684
>>
>>145627515
>Ronan, Malekith, and Yondu that low.
I feel like I'm in the same boat as you.
You could also just wait for next Uni update. But even at a rank like 4, the not so farmed trio is deadly with a uni.
>>
>>145627515
Get Ronan and Malekith to 6*. You can pass in Yondu if you like. He's like Punisher. His uni makes him usable but not anything to look twice at. His T2 passive seems good thougg
>>
>>145632258
Since Ronan and Yondu are both special mission characters, it won't take long to rank them up, and you'll probably end up getting around to them eventually regardless.

Malekith being unfarmable makes it harder to recommend getting his uni if you don't have him at a higher rank though. By the time you've got him to 5* or 6* there'll probably have been another uniform sale and you can just pick it up then.
>>
What does the change option thing do on the extreme gear? does it let you choose or is it a random reroll? Can you change your mind or do you have to change once you spend it?
>>
>>145631379
>>145632671
Yeah, I've been here a while but spent all my time ranking up my favorites and/or the ones who were convenient at the time. Loki is my only real super-meme and it took me months to give in and accept that I NEEDED to level him, and other super-memes like HB and Silk are still at 5*, along with a fuckton of other good easily-farmed characters (like IF, IM, BW, KP, SC, GG, etc.) Basically I did the exact opposite of what most players do and tried to farm all the unfarmable waifus first.

Also currently contemplating really stupid things like using a mega ticket on Moon Knight even though he's already at 4*, or throwing a bio sub & mega tickets at hyPAYrion on the off chance he could get me another WB win on some days.

>>145634210
It lets you reroll the second stat & proc. Completely random, no take-backsies.
>>
Does anybody else play Marvels Alliance 2? Are you allowed to pick a character ever or is it all random all the time?
>>
What set bonus should I get for Cap? Defense, Recovery, or Shield?
>>
>>145634450
As far as I can tell, it's just random. Game is shit anyway, no autoplay whatsoever on any mode, and the fugly menus take forever to load and navigate. It isn't nearly good enough to be making the kinds of cash grabs it's trying to make.

The basic combat mechanics are decent, at least, and I love how it handles PvP tiers, but some characters/skillsets are massively overpowered compared to others, so it still needs a lot of work.
>>
>>145634450
I remember sinking hundreds of hours into the first only for the Playdom servers to close.

Good times...
>>
Which muggas play this? Former gazmugga here looking at playing this
>>
>>145634450
It's completely gacha, just like CoC. No more farming Command Points like in M:AA1 to recruit the heroes you want.

>>145635385
Me too, anon. Although I quit before the Playdom servers closed.
>>
>2.2.0 Feedback Survey
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=441749

Survey link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OlXrOLOV6a6yJ93E4gHSYkVZOndVKh5cTpixn7IOivk/viewform?c=0&w=1
>>
>>145636621
I just told them a few issues. Like BAM being too hard to grind for now that T2 is likely for everyone, paywalling Hyperion, and making new unis better versions of previous ones
>>
>>145637558
the norns are worse than the BAM
>>
File: paywall11.jpg (97KB, 989x424px)
paywall11.jpg
97KB, 989x424px
>>145637558
Same pretty much. My only major gripe with this update was that Hyperion was paywall.
I don't get why they adopted subscription-exclusives. Surely players and whales especially would still be willing to pay for crystals in order to buy biometric selectors and rank-up tickets for newly added 'unfarmable' characters, but making it so you can't even unlock them without paying leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth.
The biometric subscription would look even more appealing if it didn't mean paywall characters. People would STILL most likely but the subscription to get bios for Carnage or Hyperion if they were just regular unfarmable.
But hey whatever, keke NM~ and all that.
>>
>>145638186
The biometric subscription is the most reasonable offer they have besides maybe the Stash.
>>
>>145638334
Exactly. It's a fucking sweet deal. I mean it'll leave you a couple of bios short of taking someone form 1* 0/10 all the way to 6* but it's still a really sweet deal. There's also the little 600 crystal bonus upfront when you purchase.
But the mere fact that Carnage and Hyperion, and probably more to come, will exclusively be tied to it is pretty shitty.
>>
Why can't I choose anti reg? Forced "balance" or something like that?
>>
>>145639548
Yeah it's to maintain one side doesn't get overpopulated
>>
>when your team is getting shit on so hard you all get a 500% point boost and still stay behind
JUST
>>
So since they did this whole rework to special missions, its probable that we're getting a new tier of special levels with characters and stuff right?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (149KB, 1435x846px)
Capture.jpg
149KB, 1435x846px
>4/4/50 Thanos
>6/6/60 Venom
>>
File: Capture.jpg (102KB, 1435x848px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
102KB, 1435x848px
>It's a get kicked because you'll get top spot episode
>>
>>145642376
>6/6/60 T2 Mockingbird :^) _____;_;______
>>
>>145642619
Start a private game then make it public, you'll be leader and won't be able to be kicked
>>
>>145644260
>Everyone presses continue
>No longer leader
>Get kicked
>>
>>145644648
So keep trying until you get a team of non-cunts that'll all press continue and not kick you, I somehow manage to get them all the time.
>>
Generally I don't mind being kicked, but I fucking hate when the people kicking me are 4/0/50 or lower shitters.

Fuck right off if you're going to sit there kicking people on your 4* daisy waiting for people to show up that won't blow you the fuck out on the score screen.
>>
>>145644648
Why press continue?
Just find other people
>>
Is RNG laying a blessing on me or did they increase bio drop rates in story missions since the update? First real story farming I've done since 2.2 dropped and 80-90 energy got me 19 bios, which is kind of insane.
>>
>>145646069
Yes they upped the bio drop rate in story a while ago.
>>
>>145646407
How long ago was this? Because up until 2.2, I still often saw single missions burning up 30-40 energy before dropping all 5 bios. Today it's been extremely close to a 100% drop rate.
>>
>>145646069
>>145646407
They probably just want people to get on with it, having a level 60 character isn't the end game anymore after all
>>
File: 1464582251530.jpg (215KB, 500x709px)
1464582251530.jpg
215KB, 500x709px
So i bought that starter pack with my crystals. Now i have those 6 star mega tickets.
In 2 days, I will also get that bio ticket you get every month.

I was thinking about using it on my wasp, or get paywall hyperion, or paywall carnage.
Maybe miss hulk, but she's already at 3*,
I don't think i'll use cash on things that are not stash.

That means they will never get their lv20 gear, and almost never go to T2.

I also noticed a xp multiplier for gear, when does it occur? Is it random?
>>
>>145647512
If you buy the Daily Bio thing once and use a Mega 6 on one of the paywalls, you'll definitely have enough to maximize them. Possible even enough bios to meet their T2 requirements
>>
If I plan to T2 Moon Knight for that delicious healing passive, would it be worth using a mega ticket on him if he's already 4*? Or would it be better to use the free 5* ticket we got from the announcement and wait for a 6* someday?
>>
>>145649253
Might as well use mega, gonna need bios to gear up anyways
>>
Someone posted this video of a non-tier 2 Hyperion taking on and defeating Supergiant at level 58:

https://youtu.be/DEKmo0WLDY4

Seems like he really is quite solid overall.
>>
do I Jew out for Hyperion or wait for the inevitable female paywall character?

It feels like the next one is the one
>>
>HOT TIME
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=441966

>BW
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=441888

Also a new update on Android, version 2.2.2
>1: Co-Op/Battleworld bug with Illusions disappearing has been fixed.

>2: Fixed an issue with Hero information showing the wrong Hero information
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-16-17-56-36.png (930KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-16-17-56-36.png
930KB, 1024x600px
>tfw couldn't beat spin2win and Corvus let alone thanos..should i kill myself?

>>145652492
waifu>everyone else

this is what i fight today on wb >ssuper1337ultimatemegameme
>>
>Still ant man event in challenges
>>
>>145595609
if you get good stats, that's all that really matters. I'd rather have a desirable All Attk% and HP% at low potential then rows upon rows of fucking Cold & Poison Resist.
>>
>>145650278
I'll wait and see how he goes up against BD. If it means an easy kill then I'll give in.
>>
Whose uni do you buy from this update?
I've bought Ronan's and Widow's,considering MB's or Yondu's to spend the rest of my crystals
>>
>>145656235
I bought Ronan
I might buy BW but I just don't use her at all
Already have NA IF
Not interested in Yondu for the time being
I don't use MB
My Malekith is only at 3* but I really like his uniform, damn
>>
>>145656235
Only Ronan, since I don't use the other characters that got one.
>>
>>145654443
I plan to make videos for every boss, I even think I have a shot against Infinity HE
>>
What is the best 4th item option, special gear and iso-8 set for Nico?
>>
>>145657229
Skill Cooldown, Fire Booster and something attack, or Cooldown if you don't have enough in cards.
>>
>>145657507
>Fire Booster
No
Nico with uniform doesn't do Fire damage, just added Burn damage.
>>
>>145657902
My bad then.
>>
>We would like to apologize for the issues that occurred after the recent update. Our team will do everything possible to fix the known issues in the shortest time possible.

>Please accept the following compensation as a token of our apology.

>Period: 6/16 15:00 ~ 6/18 14:59 UTC+0

>Reward: 1 Fully Ascended 6 Star Chaotic ISO-8 on each day.

>We will make sure to update you once the issues are fixed.

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=442151
>>
>>145657991
Oh, boy. I really hope RNG don't screw me over.
>>
>>145657991
Why is it ALWAYS fucking Chaotics
>>
>Invincible T2 MK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCU_1kDhyAU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>145658427
I'm glad, honestly fuck rolling on chaotics, I'd much rather risk my luck like this
>>
5 mins till we see how they "fixed" EM
>>
>>145659463
there is no cooldown on his passive?
how the fuck does he heal so much?
>>
>>145659463
That's fucking broken
>>
What would you love to see added but will never happen?
>>
>>145659463
btw, where did you find this video? whats the ign of this player?
>>
>>145662460
OH IT'S ON NOW
>>
>>145662530
nvm just found it
he got a damn broken obelisk for sure
>>
>>145662048
nothing changed in my loki run
>>
God, I love Malekith's new uniform. The normal model is ugly as sin.
I want to fuck the elf.
>>
>>145664369
this
>>
>>145634386
Throw a bio sub and megaticket on Hyperion then use the extra bio sub days to get Moon Knight to 6*.
>>
>>145636621
Woah they haven't done a feedback surveey in forever. In fact, that stopped doing feedback surveys once they started on this train of horrible updates.

No surprise that they would bring it back for the first mostly good update they've done since... December? I mean, the only bad thing about this update far as I can tell so far is the fact that Hyperion is PAYWALL'd. Some small things here and there that I don't like but most of it is offset but all the QoL changes.
>>
>>145637558
BAM isn't nearly as much of a problem as Chaos Nornstones. Thing is, you only really need BAM for the BO. You only need 800 for T2ing which doesn't take too long to get, while you need 4400 for the BO while takes forever (but that's fine since we don't want everyone to have full BO teams running around).

But it takes 1000 for T2ing a character, which means over 100 WB wins per T2 and that's crazy.

Also, the nornstone grind in general is awful. They need to increase the GUK and Nornstone drop rates from story missions.
>>
>>145642332
Probably, yeah. Also they have a team that works on new playable content, so that team has to be working on something now that World Boss is out since that's what they would have been doing prior to this.

It's a fair assumption that Dr. Strange will get a Special Mission come November. Either they did the special mission rework now to get ahead of that and make it so the special mission characters were a bit harder to grind (so they could start pumping out 6*s, T2s, and unis for them, pretty obvious the easiness of the grind was why they held off on doing that before for most of them), or they did it because the content team has a special mission ready to go in the coming months.

As some others have said, I could see us getting a Thunderbolts special mission in the next two months since the thunderbolts faction battle came out of nowhere (since it isn't tied to anything in the comics at all) then Strange in November.

Another hint to possible upcoming content though is the reasoning behind the UI change being that they're "getting ready to take to the stars" which could mean a cosmic oriented special mission or story mission set.
>>
>>145667038
>cosmic update
>it's all hickman OCs from infinity, no annilhiation or old school guardians even mentioned
>>
>>145667038
>thunderbolts faction battle came out of nowhere (since it isn't tied to anything in the comics at all)
Apparently it's from some CW II issues/tie-ins that aren't out yet.
>>
>>145646892
>They probably just want people to get on with it,
Same reason they've made Mega-rank up tickets available at all times for only 2750 crystals whereas it used to be a once in a blue moon type deal that cost 3300 crystals for only the

They want people to be getting their 6*s more easily now because T2 is where they've moved their revenue stream and grind.
>>
File: q6laOFd180g.jpg (190KB, 660x1002px) Image search: [Google]
q6laOFd180g.jpg
190KB, 660x1002px
>>145662460
Easy pick :^]
>>
>>145652492
It'll probably be a long while before they add another PAYWALL character. They're obviously going to keep doing it, but even they must realise if they do it too often then it'll just enrage the playerbase even more than usual. There was a 4 month gap between Carnage and Hyperion, so let's assume that's whats to be expected between paywall heroes.

Still, if you don't really want Hyperion then no reason to feel pressured into getting the bio sub. Remember that the bio sub isn't actually enough to get them to 6* (you'd be 30 bios short) so your best option for Carnage/Hyperion is actually to get the bio sub, unlock them using one days worth of bio sub, then use a mega-rank up ticket to get them to 6*. Then spend the rest of the bio sub on an unfarmable waifu.
>>
>>145649253
It's a waste of a mega-ticket if used on a 4*.

Ideally you want to use it on a 1* or 2*. 3* is fine though not ideal.

4* and higher and it's no longer that efficient of a way to spend your crystals since you can get the equivalent (barring the mega-mastery) just from buying the combat selector packages. Two of those is cheaper than the mega-rank up and will get you 400 bios to spend on him.
>>
>>145654443
I've already 6*'d Hyperion because I like the character, but yeah, I already have teams to 5/5 Proxima, EM, Corvus, and Supergiant. The ones I need help with are Black Dwarf (can only beat twice) and Thanos (can only beat 3 times)
>>
>>145656235
Got Ronan and BW. I've got a decent surplus of crystals so I'm thinking of picking up some more. I'm currently farming Yondu from special missions so I'll probably get his although I don't really see myself ever using him. Malekith's seems awesome and I have him sitting at 5* thanks to the rank-up ticket, but I don't see myself getting him to 6* unless they give away a 6* rank-up ticket at some point and I'm not sure when I'd ever use him.

Already have NA IF (despite liking the new one better) and I don't use MB at all, so I'm going to pass on them.

So, got Ronan and BW. Considering getting Yondu and Malekith.
>>
>>145662202
It's a 7 second cooldown which is practically nothing.
>>
File: Hyperion Prime.jpg (460KB, 1024x1726px) Image search: [Google]
Hyperion Prime.jpg
460KB, 1024x1726px
After 61610058 millenniums in Notepad I finally finished it.

Sorry in advancement for my lackluster Paint skills.
>>
>>145668518
This is beautiful. Bravo, anon. Bravo.
>>
File: 1432355078518.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1432355078518.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>145668518
>""agent 13"" uni and agent carter
>frank and elektra unis
>nova
>dna starlord
>6* skills for gm and yj

holy kek
>>
>>145668518
11/10 Bravo
Love it
>>
>>145668518
AMAZING
>>
EM still hard as fuck
the the iframes fuck all my attacks
won with 15 secs left with my carnage team
>>
>>145669958
What's the team and strikers?
>>
How do we feel about the gear on the left?
>>
>>145673848
Seems decent.
>>
>people opening rifts left right outside hot time
I need better friends.
>>
File: 3050149-hyperion.jpg (158KB, 686x837px) Image search: [Google]
3050149-hyperion.jpg
158KB, 686x837px
Hyperion vs Ebony Maw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFm5ssE8UQ

Tomorrow: Hyperion vs Lanky Kong
>>
>>145673848
probably good enough to keep given the cost of upgrading to 6*
>>
>>145673848
Proc and Crit Rate are good. mind Resist is useless.
>>
>>145674879
Alliance member's rift openings can now be entered, so as long as you're in a good alliance then you should be good even if you have shit friends.

Which actually just made me realise that it'd be better to not have any alliance members on your friends list since it'd be redundant for rifts.
>>
File: 1387469116110.png (136KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1387469116110.png
136KB, 400x266px
>>145677440
>not wanting to send alliance points to your alliancemates
>>
Is anything from the lab item shop actually worth buying?

Three star ISO, maybe?
>>
>>145677753
The reset tickets if you have trouble with the villain seige.
>>
>>145677753
GUKs, mostly. 3* ISOs too if you're low. I'll usually pick up the defense ISOs.
>>
How many runs worth of rift/special do I lose by autobattling instead of manual playing?
>>
>>145678791
You will lose some but it depends entirely on your plower
Get someone who destroys worlds like Kingpin and you will be able to clear all Rift/Story/Special mission content easily
>>
>>145678791
Silk and Whor are the fastest characters for AI autobattle clearing speeds
>>
>>145679963
Kingpin is too slow though. You want someone that can clear quickly like Jane.
>>
>>145680736
actually is corvus ;)
>>
>>145680791
Kingpin outdamages Jane any time
>>
>>145671741
WM Lead, Carnage and Doc Ock (Spock uni)
>HB, She Hulk, GM, Cap and BlingPin
>>
What do you guys do when you wanna get some good obelisks? I had a decent looking +4 with almost 30% lightning damage and decided to take the plunge. The lightning damaged stayed at the exact number of almost 30% and all I got were a shitty proc and mind resist so it was a waste of a shit load of resources.

Should I just stick to the +3 and occasional +4?
>>
>do my timeline battles
>start my first battle
>game freezes

Fuck you Netmarble, literally the biggest bullshit thing that can happen
>>
>>145680791
>>145680976
Elsa has both quick animations and with her uni deals a shitton of damage, by far the best mission clearer.
>>
>>145668518
My dream has become a great reality. Thank you anon.
>>
So apparently I somehow screwed up, and accidently bought as blast package. Any ideas who I should use this on? I already have a 6 star Sister Grimm, Wasp is 4, and Malekith, Star Lord, Rocket Raccoon are 3.
>>
>>145686065
Wasp, of course. Always prioritize QTs.
>>
>>145686065
>>145686140
Wasp 6* is the bees knees.
>>
>>145686392
And she's certainly due for a uni.
>>
File: yellow obelisk.png (380KB, 1020x573px) Image search: [Google]
yellow obelisk.png
380KB, 1020x573px
>>145686542
who I should give the right obelisk?
>>
So which BO should I go for? I'm mot really interested in Proxima despite her being the best. So who among Black Dwarf, Ebony Maw, and Supergiant is the strongest?
>>
>>145686781
Supergiant is the most qt of them all, and strong as well.
>>
>>145686781
imo either corvus or T2 Ants
he is a beast in anywhere he plays
>>
Black Widow is pretty dang good with her new uni. I was able to defeat a level 40 Malekith during the daily with her (so far she's only 4* and level 34). Damn her stun is beastly.
>>
Wat do with my speed selectors now? I have been using them on Silk from the beginning and she is 6* now. I have Elsa MB and BW at 6 as well. Here are my options as I see them:
>Silk (for the gears I'll most likely never get above +17)
>Ants: working on him now with VS but it could speed him up a bit
>Gwen: qt
>Gamora: qt
>Black Cat: qt
>Miles: only at 2* and it would be another silk tier grind
all the rest seem relatively farmable by other means
>>
>BW today
>4-6* universal
FUCK. Is it worth dropping about 8500 honor tokens to get carol to 4* so I can do this? I want Niko bios for her gears
>>
>>145689318
No fucking point when teams of 6* BOs with HIM come rolling around
>>
>>145690824
I wouldn't get that far anyways. My big 3 universals can carry me to probably the 10% range before BO start showing up, and definitely the 10-30 range.
>>
>>145681479
I pray to the paywall gods.
>>
>>145686542
Damn. That looks great m8.
>>
>>145691520
I must be having a bad day. My first 5 rerolls already had full BO teams
>>
I'm tear between putting a 6* All Attack amplifying ISO on Elsa or save it for someone else.
>>
>>145689318
Of course. BW is also a great source of gold, you have nothing to lose and everything to win.
>>
>>145693794
Well I only got a little over 40,000 honor tokens is the thing, so 8500 of that is a decent chunk. I kind of want to get carol but everyone says she's useless compared to WW.

I was hoping to wait until I had enough to 6* an honor character straight up and then decide and by then maybe more shit is on the table like new unis, t2's, maybe a new character in there.
>>
>when your co-op group is so weak you top damage as 4/0 elektra
it took us 2 minutes to kill venom
>>
File: CFGZ2sJDk7E.jpg (155KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
CFGZ2sJDk7E.jpg
155KB, 1280x960px
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! SEALY SOUTH IS A REAL HUMAN BEING! HE'S ALIVE!
Or maybe he WANTS us to believe, that he's alive by writing random things on random channels and all of this is actually part of the plan
>>
>>145686781
Go for Supergiant. With a good mind boosting gear, her DPS is even higher than Proxima's.
>>
>>145687520
Either Ants if youre impatient or Silk for gears. Gamora, Black Cat, Gwen and Miles aren't good enough to justify investing in.
>>
>>145694491
Just use them on Carol. 8500 may be a decent chunk, but you'll be able to make it up anyways.
>>
>>145695802
HOLY FUCK.

FAST ASK FOR AN AUTOGRAPH.
>>
>>145696171
Will do thanks senpai
>>
>MODOK's 6* skill is a shield + summons
Would this make him top tier?
>>
>>145697090
Depends on how strong his summons are, but yeah, probably.
>>
>>145696228
I tried to start a conversation with him, but it seems he was already gone into oblivion of spending another thousand of crystals on timeline reset. Based sealy south.
>>
>>145695887
Not him, but I want to use supergiant so badly. I only have 3/10 on her bios, but I rolled a pretty nice gear for her yesterday with 20% crit, 30% mind damage, and a 10% on hit for 130% energy attack proc.

Just 3-4 more weeks... and then an eternity to get her to 6* ; ;
>>
What's the cap on crit rate?
>>
>>145698057
75%
>>
Should I stay in an alliance if I only want to use it for Hero's Journey?
>>
>>145698248
You should always be in an alliance desu, they give free bonuses. If you leave one, join a different one at least.
>>
>>145698248
Alliances give boosts to exp, gold, crit rate/damage/dodge/scd, more Dimension Rifts, and access to Alliance Battle.

You always want to be in an alliance. The higher the level the better.

If you're in just some random alliance though then you might want to leave and join one of the /mffg/ alliances.
>>
>jump into Live Battleworld
>first fight is against someone with maxed out Thanos/Proxima/Corvus/T2 IM/T2 Hyperion
Welp. Glad the whales are having fun.
>>
>>145698248
never not alliance
>>
Wasp or she hulk?
>>
>>145705106
Wasp.
>>
>Speed meme world again
>>
Will timeline entries reset in about an hour?
>>
>>145706213
Yeah
>>
File: Screenshot_20160615-040136.png (165KB, 1832x214px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-040136.png
165KB, 1832x214px
>>145706213
Yes.

Looks like I'll complete this next year.
>>
>>145705713
don't you love it
>>
>>145709591
>got within the 10% I cap out at
>had a couple matches left
>have a T2 spidey on the other team
>figure why not, lets see what its like
>came down to him and my 5* widow at the end
>got him to 355 HP left when he killed me
T2 are scary. The web duration was annoying but the hard part was that fucking dodge, my god. He face tanked all 3 of my 6* characters and picked them off without dying because of it.

On the other hand though, its now got me really considering getting my BW to T2 years from now when I can do it
>>
File: 872.jpg (54KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
872.jpg
54KB, 531x471px
>>145705713
>>mfw speed meme word

What is /mffg/ favorite BW?
>>
>>145710149
Blast.
>>
>>145710149
BBW
>>
File: 6543853.jpg (90KB, 900x1013px) Image search: [Google]
6543853.jpg
90KB, 900x1013px
>>145710149
Universal for now, because I actually have the characters to play it properly. It probably will be my least favorite when people there start using BO against me.

I really like blast too though. I only have 1 real 60 for it, but she instagibs everything and makes me feel not shit, I love her.
>>
File: 62347345.png (245KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
62347345.png
245KB, 512x384px
>have to play this live battle bullshit to get jane bios
are you fuckin kidding me?
>>
>>145711668
Other than whales having everything in the game and wanting new ways to destroy the peasants below them, can anyone name a real reason to put live PvP bullshit in this game? I've come up empty, but I'm biased since I have a dislike for nearly all forms of live PvP by default.
>>
>>145710149
Used to be Universal, with based BB/Throot opening duo killing 90% of enemy teams. With BO everywhere now, it's less fun.
>>
>>145710149
Hero means no BO, so Hero. Unfortunately, its rare to get a BW that isn't just type-based.
>>
>>145712368
>>145711668
>''''''''''''''''PVP''''''''''''''
I've played 15 matches and in all of them the AI takes control because of my shitty unstable connection. It takes more time to complete compared to normal BW too.

I wish the decreased the BW entries. It's such a hassle to do it 20 times.
>>
File: 1461116480030.gif (3MB, 470x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461116480030.gif
3MB, 470x400px
>3 energy level 1 rifts
>>
>>145715047
>>+400 energies stored
>>no rifts

wtf man
>>
>>145715318
Are your entire alliance and friends list all just not playing the game or something?
>>
>>145715567

I know, its stupid.
And weird considering that I'm in an alliance competitive as fuck.
>>
Anyone can recommend a direction with Malekith new uniform? Thinking about going with a healing set and healing 5th gear, but I'm stump on his 4th gear choice.
>>
I tried a good 10 stages of the highest rift level (hoping for 3* cards) and got fuck all. The chance just seems too low to bother with, or am I just unlucky?
>>
>>145717802

That's a ridiculously small sample size. You need a larger pool and some RNJeaus in your life.
>>
>>145717802
I did one twice. First time I got a 3*, some 2*, two bios, and 14 debris. Second time I got 3 debris and 4 1* comics. Literally the best and worst case scenarios represented in two consecutive runs.

The highest level of rifts just shouldn't fucking have 1* cards, it's bullshit.
>>
>>145718404
>The highest level of rifts just shouldn't fucking have 1* cards, it's bullshit.

THIS
>>
Is it too early to tell what ISO set to put on Hyperion? I just rolled Hawk's Eye.
>>
I don't know what's worse about Live BW, the feeling of disgust in whales and complete lack of balance I get when I see a team of nothing but T2s and BO (which is most of the time) or the feeling of disgust I get in myself when I only win a match because I had Proxima sitting in the back of my line-up as my ringer.
>>
>>145718404
I have literally never gotten a 3* card in all of my stage 5 runs.
>>
>>145719237

Maybe keep it and open up a second ISO slot. I plan on going heal first. I hear his power creep is up there.
>>
>>145720007
Yeah, I might do that. I did it for Wasp when I was rolling for a healing set, but that was because she's my main and already had a different set active.
>>
>play all 10 matches a day
>win all but 2 matches all week
>demoted to platinum
fuck off with this already. I'm going back to vibranium again next week too, only to be demoted again. How do I leave this limbo hell?
>>
>>145721127
You've gotta reroll up to a +70-79 point match.
>>
>New Bobbi design is a rocking 10
>Comic is worse cancer since Iron Man and Power Fist
What do I even?
>>
>>145721873
her AoS uni is a 10 as well anon
>>
>>145722680
I like boob window, but I just don't like pseudo-realistic tone.

And I haven't bought it either, so I think I'll have to deal with ANAD very much like I deal with Spider-Gwen, cool costume, cancerous source.

They are about the same, right?
>>
>>145722821
>They are about the same, right?
What are, the unis? ANAD MB has a skill rework that adds an attack onto her buff and turns her 5* into a falcon-style i-frame move, making it objectively better than her AoS uni.
>>
File: sweat1-300x277.jpg (39KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
sweat1-300x277.jpg
39KB, 300x277px
>>145722936
>>
>>145521580
new player here. i get 20 free biometrics daily for now. what should i pick?
>>
>>145723392
Carnage and Hyperion if you don't want to pay any money. Save all your crystals and buy mega rank up tickets and use it on them.
>>
>>145723392
Hyperion or Carnage. You get three of those 20 bios, and they're the only way to unlock Carnage and Hyperion without spending money.

You can rank them up using either a mega-rank up ticket down the line or with the rank up tickets you'll be getting in the coming week, but you need to unlock them first before you can do any of that.

So you'll want to spend one of them on Hyperion, another on Carnage, and then the third on whoever you want.
>>
>>145723392
Loki, Silk, Memebuster if you are into memes.

Non-meme solid options: Loki (ironically), Moon Knight, Elsa, Nico.

The ones I listed aren't easily farmable, so if you get free stuff, generally spend it on them.
>>
>>145723536
can i save the third one for whenever some bullshit unobtainable character comes out?
>>
>>145723697
Pretty sure they expire after a few days so no.
>>
>>145723489
>>145723536
What these guys said. I recommend you spend the third on Loki, and use your new-player perks/journey of growth to get him to six stars. A six star Loki can clear quite a bit of content that the majority of other characters simply can't, so he'll help you get more worth out of your play time. After him, you can focus on whoever you like.

>>145723697
No, use it on the same day you get it or it's gone.
>>
>>145723697
Daily bio selectors can't be saved
>>
>>145723928
He'll also be getting a 3* hero selector though. If he wants a 6* Loki then he needs to spend the 3* hero selector on him rather than the bio selector.
>>
File: 612341321325.png (255KB, 280x368px) Image search: [Google]
612341321325.png
255KB, 280x368px
>>145723928
>>145724146
alrady spent my heros journey on war machine
>>
>>145724146
Ah, I see. Trust this guy over me, I've been playing since before that shit went into place so I don't know how it works.

>>145724334
Oh... I'm so sorry. That must be painful.
>>
>>145724449
oh i got a lvl 3 hero selector in the mail for freeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1465000070992.png (331KB, 478x405px) Image search: [Google]
1465000070992.png
331KB, 478x405px
>>145724334
>>
>>145721127
Literally git gud.
>>
Supergiant or Ebony Maw?

I can only get one and I need to know which is better
>>
>>145726737
Supergiant
>>
>>145726879
Why? I figured EM was better because he has more I-frames, but I guess it's because his skills are really slow, right?
>>
>>145727431
Seen plenty of videos of her beating iThanos, but none of Maw. I personally dislike the slow wind up on Maw's skills even though he has more i-frames than Supergiant.
>>
How much would you pay for infinite energy anons?
>>
>>145728146
I don't think you understand how this game works.
>>
So I bought the Ronan costume because I already use him with Loki but wanted to make him decent... And I'm a fanboy and I hate the movie costume.

Anyway I don't have many more crystals, with Stark Stash and rewards I should have enough for one more costume on Sale before it ends.

I really want the Yondu one, because I love the character and while I'll miss the arrows I love how effective it makes him.

But I should probably get the Iron Fist one shouldn't I? He's the only one with real effect against WB, and his costume will improve that. I only have IF at 4 stars, but figure with the 5star they gave at update and some grinding it won't take long to bump him up to 6.

Should I just go with the smart decision? I already made one based on fanboy stupidity.
>>
>>145729000
Iron Fist can kill all wb besides Thanos, so there is no reason not to get his uniform, you can always wait for a uniform sale and buy Yondu's at a later point.
>>
>>145729349
Thats what I figured. I liked the White and Gold, but inverse Bruce Lee with giant collar is badass as fuck.

Should take two days I think, i'll plug in the 5* now and start leveling him up.
>>
Where I can get the villain siege tickets?
>>
>>145729890
Lab Shop. Note: one ticket is one char. Not a continue.
>>
>>145729890
Lab shop or it can drop after killing a world boss
>>
>>145730126
Ok

It just that fucking octopus stage is garbage

The fucking lasers kill my heros in one shot, and I'm talking about 5/6 stars.
>>
>>145730501
Yeah, they're pretty garbage at high levels. I was using my 6/6/60 guys to whittle away at his health so I could get the bonus. Straight bitch. The laser patterns get super intense and cooldown is almost nothing, literally nowhere to run.
>>
>>145729349
Gotta buff him with WW or Daisy and Energy lead or just buff with both.
>>
How do you guys farm norns? I'm running dry and still have a ton of masteries I need to work on.
>>
>>145732138
Highest Story level that has the norns you want and that you can clear so you get XP all the same.

For me, I run 10-5 to 10-8 depending on what norns I want. My Elsa can blitz it in 30s.
>>
>>145731054
The trick when wittling him down with other heros is that when they die, don't immediately restart. It continues the scaling in lazer pattern. If you leave and start from VS screen it starts him at the beginning of the pattern no matter his health. So you can get him down to 1% of his health, then die, leave, re-enter, and face him with the slow starter lasers with whoever the suggested hero's are.
>>
>>145732502
This right here. I feed all the extra Dethloc bio's into WB characters. I don't really care for the character other than his Dodge ignore bonus in WB.
>>
>Speed Battleworld
>Enemy 6* Lv.50 Ant-Man spawns in
>Dies almost immediately
I dunno what my AI Hakweye did but damn was it impressive
>>
How do I beat Ebony Maw without Loki? Seems really hard without some sort of automated attack
>>
So I'm upgrading gear and I'm not sure, but is it still better to upgrade slow instead of auto? At least when you get past 15? It looks like if you auto it goes with the basic cost, and that you need to use the manual upgrade to get the chance at a multiplier.

What do you anon's think?
>>
>>145734807
Its difficult since his ghost attack and pillars do such a fuckton of damage. All you can really do is just attack a few times, then run away when he starts these up.
>>
>>145734816
>is it still better to upgrade slow instead of auto?
Only when rolling for attack since you wouldn't want to miss a good All Attack/Individual Attack stat. Everything else should be auto.
>>
Is the 4chan alliance taking applications? I want to join one where I have multiple forms of communication. I'm only level 15, almost 16 with a couple characters. My name is Goodboy71
>>
>>145735186
I think they're asking going from 1-15 and 15+. Not options.

>>145734816
You still get a chance of a multiplier in auto enhance. I set it on auto for my Wasp and it only took once going to 16, then three times to 17. 18+ there's less chance for multiplier.
>>
>>145734898
kinda bullshit
>>
File: 1448903917984.png (996KB, 805x674px)
1448903917984.png
996KB, 805x674px
>decide to try out pvp Battleworld
>first team is all T2
>>
>>145735503
I just made space in Muggas if you'd like to send your application.

There is one additional spot at the moment for anyone else who'd like to join
>>
I'm at a point where I got my 1 free loki clear per day and I'm kind of (not really) getting closer to a 2nd kill on some days.

Should I
>focus my daily energy on farming more characters for more 6/6/60s, team bonuses, ally strikers
>focus my daily energy on rifts for DD to upgrade gears and (at a sluggish pace) improving cards
>>
>>145741381
Characters will get you more kills so that's the obvious choice, focus those first while worrying only about having around 20% cooldown from cards, that's the only thing I think is truly important from cards. Get Iron Fist up and his uniform, he can get easy kills after a bit of practice. Blingpin can also get kills on all but Dwarf and iThanos (unsure about Corvus, but I'm sure it is doable) and when paired with a physical attack leadership and Throot he does extremely well.
>>
>>145741871
I'd like to add that T2 Iron Fist is just a free win every day
>>
>>145741871
>>145742074
Thanks famalams. Is a character like blingpin or IF good enough that I should stop what I'm doing (finishing 4-5* characters) and start working on them (they are both at 2* atm) or should I move onto them after?

I think I have 25% CD from cards right now (I know for sure its at least 20%). But I have a civil war #4 at 5* I need to make 3.5 more 5* cards and I can upgrade it to 6 and hopefully its a big upgrade over one of my worse cards.
>>
>>145742485
Probably not that good to drop everything, but add them to your farm routine
>>
>>145742485
Depends who you're working on, but Iron Fist is pretty much a guaranteed win and Blingpin takes some patience. For Iron Fist you usually run Warwolf/Daisy/IF or Energy Leadership/Daisy or Warwolf/IF, if you don't have either Daisy or Warwolf, add one of them to your farm list along with an energy boosting leadership. Blingpin needs a physical attack leadership and can have some suitability issues but with Groot to heal him up you should be able to pull off the win.

My cards are complete ass, I'm talking less than 15% all attack, no physical attack, 5.4% energy attack and 21% cooldown and no bonus from an alliance but can manage 30 kills a week because of a deep roster.
>>
>>145743175
>>145742891
Ok sweet, thanks again friends. I thought it was all about beefing the hell out of a select few rather than just filling out a roster.

I got daisy at 6* already (But she's seriously one of my very worst). Don't even think I have warwolf unlocked though. I'll just throw every kingpin and iron fist story mission I can into the mix. I have elsa for physical leadership, no one for energy yet though.
>>
>>145744037
The only thing you use Daisy for is her 3* skill to buff IF, just max that and you're good.
>>
>>145744287
Okay that sounds simple enough
>>
hey
>>
File: paywall13.jpg (258KB, 1988x506px) Image search: [Google]
paywall13.jpg
258KB, 1988x506px
Who will save us?
>>
File: 5231261234.jpg (155KB, 600x937px)
5231261234.jpg
155KB, 600x937px
>>145747386
>>
It's night
>>
File: mffm7.jpg (110KB, 904x520px) Image search: [Google]
mffm7.jpg
110KB, 904x520px
We didn't stay sharp.
>>
>>145747906
Who will save us?
>>
File: ocnZAUEBryo.jpg (102KB, 780x569px) Image search: [Google]
ocnZAUEBryo.jpg
102KB, 780x569px
>>145753264
>>
Who else saving a Mega *6 for Dr Strange?
>>
>>145753919
Nah I'll just buy the Tier 2 advancement package he'll come with
>>
>>145754001
>Dr Strange RELEASED
>he fucking sucks
yfw
>>
>>145754098
>Welp back to CoC it is
>>
>>145753919
>4 months between Carnage and Hyperion
>4 months till Dr Strange movie
Better save up for that bio sub
>>
>>145754431
meh that's like 1 week of not buying dipes
>>
>>145754243
Hell now! Not even if the next 20 new characters are paywalled.
>>
>>145754098
Well I certainly hope that isn't the case
>>
>use shitty 4* character
>last place in Co-Op
>4* ISO drop as reward
Pretty sweet.
>>
>>145737371
Most WB are. Thats why instead of actual skill you have to used fucked up tricks to beat him. Use Daisy and Warwolfs buffs then switch to IronFist to hit him with the strongest energy attack in the game. Or just clone and run all day with Loki. Or pull out Carnage and just use his 6, 3, and 5, to attack, attack, get back and heal. Which is a really tricky battle of attrition.
>>
hello? Is it a good time to leave and get my return rewards?
>>
>>145761359
Not really.
>>
>>145754431
Well my first few went into 6* carnage, then I worked on 6* all the characters I wanted but couldn't farm. Silk, HB, Kamala, Whore, and Nico. Now I spent one on Hyperion just to collect him, but I'm focusing everything on Carnage. I want his first two gears 20/20 then I'll work on Hyperion again.
>>
I like how Ronans costume makes his attacks feel like theirs actual impact behind them. Like you really are smacking them with a big fuck off hammer. Just too bad he's swinging it the wrong way...
>>
>>145763505
Is that a euphemism?
>>
>>145763717
No he's hitting the with the small end of the hammer, should be the other way around.
>>
Whats a good iso set for Singularity?
>>
Oh for fucks sake did they crank down the RNG for Iso rolls?! I've spent over 2m gold over the last three days and I haven't seen a single 8 set!
>>
Hyperion vs Thanos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp_feMkt93g

Tomorrow: attempt at Infinity HE
>>
>>145765469
If you buffed his move speed a little he'd be a lot more fun to use.
>>
>>145765636
I wouldn't take movement speed over recovery rate, plus I don't think he needs it
>>
Damn Spider-mans tier 2 is so broken in Battleworld and Timeline.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 480x480px
>>145747386
>>
File: don't mock.gif (573KB, 512x415px) Image search: [Google]
don't mock.gif
573KB, 512x415px
>>145747386
>>
Holy shit the experience on these special missions when boosted by Hot Time is through the roof. Pretty sure the stage 6 special missions give more experience than 10-8.
>>
>>145747386
Can't help behind that thick paywall.

>>145767481
Yeah, I was gladly surprised at how much experience I was getting. Drop rates are also nice, I managed to get 35 Yondu bios today and got 5 bios from a single run once.
>>
ANTS
>>
>>145768634
>>145767481
I'm trying to suck that RNG dick but I think I barely got 20 bios from 6 yesterday. I thought Elsa could handle it, but I guess I'll have to max Jane or use LLoki.
>>
>>145772843
Loki is actually a pretty slow clearer.
>>
>>145772843
Elsa completes that mission in 1:00 - 1:10 mins. But I have her gears at 20/20/20/18 and 60%~ crit rate.
>>
I've got a 6-Star mega ticket, and I picked up Jewperman with the 20 bio daily deal (I was already using it for Carnage ), is he worth it?
>>
>>145773070
Yeah, so is Kingpin, which is why I was using Carol, but idk.

>>145773201
I wonder if I should stick to 5 for now, her gear is 17
>>
>>145773201
Isn't 60% crit rate a bit redundant on her since the crit rate cap is 75 and her Uni proc gives her another 35%? I have her at 23% crit rate and 200% crit damage, which seems to be a great balance.

>>145773991
He is if you needed another WB win. I say throw that mega at him by default strictly because he's a paywall character and otherwise T2 will take eons.
>>
>>145773991
Yes. He's a powerhouse and his self-heal is awesome.
>>
>>145677440
with a cap of 5 players in your rift and a half hour duration, this should be the least of your concerns.
>>
>>145740121
I applied. Thanks for extending the offer.
>>
>>145763894
I'm having a hard time puzzling her out. She's squishy, but has a few i-frames. Her 6* is the highest damage, but leaves her wide open re: world bosses, the black hole projectile is a good hit-and-run attack though.

It could really go either way on all offense and be a good dodger, or a defensive shield/heal set. If you're not a living meme killing world bosses 5 times a day, the HP Shield sets are probably the way to go, but you may want to build around your card procs if you have any.
>>
Check this out
>>
T2 Hyperion is just as obnoxious to fight as the Black Order.
>>
>>145778060
He's pretty much on par with them strength-wise, great character all around
>>
>>145778060
>>145778886
but what about HIM
>>
>>145780320
HE is basically tier 3
>>
>buy some GUKs in the lab
>game crashes
The fuck?
>>
>loki meme shield gets removed from unavoidable balls and dies
>silk meme shield gets removed from unavoidable balls and dies
>wasp gets knocked out of her shield and killed
>tfw hard counters my entire team
how do I beat HIM :(
>>
Is there a way to sell or delete a hero? I'm so fucking done with daisy. Spent farming farming this whore and she's just disappointed me every step of the way. Two days in a row she's been on the bonus team for VS and two days in a row, as a 60/6/6 she's failed to do the 1% of the boss HP I get him before she fucking instantly dies.

Is there any more useless character in the entire game? I'm pretty sure elektra could probably beat her in a 1v1. She literally exists to buff up non-useless heroes and nothing else. Fuck you daisy.
>>
>>145785716
>>Is there any more useless character in the entire game?
Daisy is one of the most useful characters for WB thanks to her 3*.
>>
>>145784712
HE is more harder now
currently the hardest version of him right now
now thanos uses all his attacks:
>laser beam
>ground pound shockwave
>snare into punch
>meteors
>energy balls

are you using all these 3 in the same team? what about your strikers? you need one carry and damage strikers/leadership
otherwise you wont get him

my carnage got him with only 11 sec left
>>
File: just.png (401KB, 537x530px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
401KB, 537x530px
>Combat AB
>Thanos WB
tfw friday
>>
>>145786640
Neither of them are necessary for daily crystals. Skip it, brah. Farm coop instead.
>>
>>145786486
Nah my "team" is pretty garbage atm, its just wasp for leadership, loki for loki, and silk for being the best of the rest. Just trying to cheese out at least a win a week (people say I can with just loki). Corvus and Thanos are the only ones I haven't been able to. Need more strikers for corvus, need more git gud for HIM
>>
>>145786486
Speaking of Carnage, I just managed to beat Thanos with him. So that brings up my number of weekly Thanos wins to 4/5.

Just need to figure out how to beat him with my Elsa/Silk/Angela team and I'll be all set. Right now I'm at:
>Proxima 5/5
>Black Dwarf 2/5
>Corvus 5/5
>Supergiant 5/5
>Ebony Maw 5/5
>Thanos 4/5
>I-Thanos FUCKING 0
>>
>>145787051
I would love to farm coop, its one of the most fun modes to just chill and play comfy VS with bros.
I wish I were higher than VIP2
>>
>>145787827
Oh wait, I just managed to beat Thanos with Elsa/Silk/Angela on my first try. Huh. I guess I've just learned his patterns well enough to 5/5 him but I assumed I wouldn't be able to and thus wasn't trying. Neat!

So that means I can 5/5 everyone but Black Dwarf and iThanos. Any tips on getting some more Black Dwarf wins?
>>
>>145788339
more energy heroes?
>>
>>145787973
You just want to get VIP3. VIP5 only gets you ISO boosters and VIPs 7-15 require whale-tier spending and thus aren't worth it.

If you don't mind spending a bit of cash, I'd recommend picking up that Starter Package. It'll get you a nice bit of crystals, a mega-ticket package, and bump you up to VIP3. From there you can feel free to never spend any money again barring stark stash here and there.
>>
>>145788428
Like who though? I can get him down to his final phase with Nico, but then he always starts pulling that one-hit KO bullshit and tagging it is always so unreliable for me that most of the time it doesn't respond when I try and do it.
>>
>>145788550
Neat. I'm actually only VIP 1 I called it 2 because it unlocked the 2nd box of coop. But I think the starter package would get me to 3 either way from where I am.

The only stopping me from just doing it is the lack of use for the stuff. The mega mastery would help when I get a new 6* character with a good mastery. I already have 2 of the mega rank up tickets though and they just aren't releasing characters I give 2 fucks about (I think going on 5 or 6 updates in a row now). Crystals would be nice for buying unis though, but I'd still need a sale or some new ones (I got what I wanted from this batch already)
>>
>>145789093
Yeah, I'm in a similar boat. There's a bunch of characters that I could use the mega-mastery on, but I don't have any use for the mega-rank up and who knows how long until the next character I'd actually want to use it on comes out.
>>
I'm rarely seeing Nico in TL anymore. Did she drop off the face of meme?
>>
>>145790776
I still use her on my team every day, fuck the haters she is too cute not to. and one-shotting memebusters is fun
>>
Creating a private game in Co-Op is taking forever since the update.
>>
is Kamala and Miss Marvel any good? Is it worth to use my insta-6* tickets on Kamala? Also I have a 4* to 5* ticket and I'm planning to use on Miss Marvel

For reference I'm playing for 2 months now and I have Kingpin (with costume), Gamora, Nebula and Floki 6*/6*
>>
WHEN?
>>
File: loki-with-mjolnir.png (427KB, 422x619px)
loki-with-mjolnir.png
427KB, 422x619px
>>145794765
WHEN?
H
E
N
?
>>
File: 56890746.png (276KB, 452x734px) Image search: [Google]
56890746.png
276KB, 452x734px
>>145794765
>>
>>145794765
>CoC will have him along with Beast, Jean Gray and Gambit
Nothing about the FF related properties though.
>>
>>145794979
We need more waifus desu. The last ones were whor and kamala like a year ago
>>
>>145795447
JUST
>>
>>145788715
I can beat Dwarf 5/5 he takes a shit ton of time compared to all my other kills.

>Cap Marvel/Loki/Red Skull
Don't need to explain this team...

>Warwolf/Daisy/Iron Fist
Can swap out either Daisy or Warwolf for an energy leadership. This team set up can take me a few tries if the team button doesn't use Iron Fist's 5* when i need it most or if Dwarf skips that AoE charge up skill.

>Star-Lord/Wasp/Grimm
Star-Lord is mostly there for the leadership, though is 6* and 3* have prove useful at times. Wasp for the 6* and 5* just for temporary iframes and allows Grimm to pop her summons safely if needed. This team is a true nightmare to work with, a small slip up or if Dwarf spins to win all day you're guaranteed to restart.

>Hulkbuster/Silk/Green Goblin
Goblin does a lot of work, and I've only used this team to get one kill so far. Wait for him to stop a skill and use Goblin's 6* and 3* skill, swap to HB pop 6* and 5* swap to Silk, pop shield face tank or run depending on the situation. Goblin died when Dwarf was around 600k and Silk face tanked Dwarf like a fucking Champ

>Ronan/Corvus/Black Bolt
Assuming you have a 6* Corvus...don't need to explain this team if you do, if you don't ignore it.

Good luck next Dwarf anon
>>
>>145797706
Ultimate Goblin or regular Goblin?
>>
>>145797850
Regular
>>
>>145794143
please respond
>>
Thinking about grabbing Ronin, Mockingbird, Malekith, and Yondu's unis

So SO much better than the civil war trash.

>>145797706
builds?
>>
>>145800036
Ign is shiningflare, I really don't feel like typing all that out.
>>
>rolling for teams in Timeline
>see one with Spiderman, Ant Man, and Black Widow, all T2 & with latest uniforms
Please don't do this.

I mean, I'd take it over fighting the invincible T2 Moon Knight, or Thanos now that the AI is so damn unpredictable, but still, just don't.

>>145799758
Not worth it on Ms. Marvel ("Ms." is pronounced "miz" btw, different from "Miss"), both because she's farmable with Honor Tokens and because you already have her at 4 stars. You didn't mention what rank Kamala is.

Some here will argue it's best to use your first couple of mega tickets on the paywall characters if you ever intend to get them, but if you don't, Kamala would be an okay choice, assuming she's only at like 1-2 stars. She's unfarmable and she's not terrible, though she's not pants-shittingly strong either like Wasp, Loki, Silk, or Hulkbuster (or the Black Order, but you can't mega-ticket them).
>>
>>145800872
Thanks for the answers man
I have Kamala at 2 stars, I also have Wasp at 2 stars
I know Hulkbuster and Silk are overpowered but I don't feel like leveling them

Is Wasp THAT good? Also, is she at least fun to use?
>>
File: 2016-06-02_12-23-35.png (1MB, 1226x689px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-02_12-23-35.png
1MB, 1226x689px
>>145801340
Yes, she's that good, pic related (though that was before the recent change to Timeline AI that makes such wins less predictable), and yes, she's that fun to use. I've been enjoying her since even before she got her 6* skill. Her leadership is helpful too, particularly if you like to run unconventional teams with a mix of characters that don't have any good team bonuses together.

I actually feel the same as you about HB and Silk, they're still at 5* in spite of having about 23 other characters at 6* (many of them non-farmable). I'm leveling them slowly, really just plan to use them in World Boss and Alliance Battle, but that's it.
>>
>>145803068
thanks again mate, Wasp it is!
>>
>>145799758
>>145801340
I'm kind of a shitter so take my words with a grain of salt.

Wasp was my first 6* and my best character and I love her. There is no one I enjoy more, she's just a great mix of damage, survivability, and team support, and bullshitproofing.

Kamala is another character I have been working on to use down the road (but she's still only 5*, halfway to 6*) and she's set to be my first 6* combat. I really like using her, and some of the stuff I've done with her (because of her passive) is pretty silly. I think she's pretty good right now, but she's not OP or anything. I'm hoping she gets a uniform or T2 or something in the near future that lets takes her to a new level (like wasp's 6* did for her).
>>
>pulls
>fear
>stun
Ronan is bretty gud in BW now.
>>
Haven't managed to check the game yet but they made HIM harder with 2.2.0? fug
>>
>>145807736
They reset him back to how he was in 2.1 before they gave him those bullshit eye-lasers. I personally think he's easier now.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-18-05-14.png (439KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-18-05-14.png
439KB, 1280x720px
Hey mffg, this good for Hyperion or should I use it on someone else?
>>
>>145808792
I've found 1* recovery boosters with a better recovery rate than that shitty 3* obelisk. Keep leveling it for the dodge or roll it into something else, but it's not good enough for him.
>>
Can you force Dimension Rifts the same way you force shifters?

I can't find jack shit for it online, and I'm almost always busy when an ally triggers one.
>>
>>145810471
yes, I did it yesterday
>>
>>145805149
feels like justice
>>
>>145809475
Okay, then what about 70% classic recovery rate gear?
>>
hello?
>>
Best Iso-Set for Hypeman?
>>
>>145811710
Well, 70% is better than any single recovery rate stat you'll get on a normal special gear, and it's only 100 crystals to unequip later, so it's probably worth using.

>>145814695
I've seen people use both healing sets and attack sets, they both seem good. Just comes down to preference.
>>
>>145814393
hi
>>
hot time?
>>
>>145814393
Is it me you're looking for?
>>
Is the female cap uniform worth getting? I'm a blatant waifushitter and probably wouldn't even consider leveling/farming cap without the uni
>>
>>145800396
thanks, I'll check it out

>>145800036
any word yet if either of these are good?
>>
>>145821341
It's alright. I prefer the Winter Soldier costume but femCap is decent
>>
File: Capture.jpg (84KB, 1434x848px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
84KB, 1434x848px
HE's still manageable but definitely harder than HE was in 2.1.5
>>
How do you guys deal with Black Dwarf in TL? He's pretty much immune to damage every 5 seasons and is constantly guard breaking you. Kinda makes me wanna save BAM for when I unlock him in a few weeks
>>
>>145823920
Reroll
>>
>have to wait a month for another update
And the wait continues anew.
>>
>>145825583
I know that feel.

I thought this update would surely bring Medusa for me to use a mega ticket on. Maybe next month...

>>145823335
Thanks, into my uniform sale queue it goes
>>
>>145825840
>I thought this update would surely bring Medusa for me to use a mega ticket on. Maybe next month...
Next month might be it. We're 99% getting a CW II-themed update and since it wasn't this patch, it most likely will be the next one. Makes sense to wait for the whole event to develop more in the comics rather than push it so early on.
Plus the games might have received another mandate to produce CW II content like they were with the CW movie and couldn't reveal anything until an official announcement was ready from Marvel.
>>
>>145826213
As someone who doesn't follow this stuff outside the game, what other characters are likely to be involved with such an update?
>>
>>145828339
>Medusa
>Hercules
>Nova
>Crystal
>Karnak
Are all possibilities.
>>
>>145828339
Main characters involved on the teams that we don't already have:

Hercules, Miss America (America Chavez), Deadpool, Medusa, Blue Marvel and Spectrum (Monica Rambeau).

>>145828963
plus these guys

You can pretty much rule out Deadpool at this point, but the others should theoretically be on the table.
>>
>have 50% of the BAM required to 6* HIM
>96% of the CSNs
Looks like another month of grindan
But fug not even taking into account the amount of gold that will be needed
>>
JUST
>>
What should Jane's fourth gear have?

I've got Hawk's Eye for ISO.
>>
File: 2342346.jpg (34KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
2342346.jpg
34KB, 620x320px
>>145829015
>>145828963
Cool, thanks. So there are up to 4 prospective waifus.
>2 mega rank up I already have
>buying starter package would be a 3rd
>crystals from starter package could buy a 4th
>leftover crystals from waiting between updates (obviously all of them don't come in one) toward uniforms
tfw everything lines up so perfectly in theory.
please deliver nm
>>
>>145829498
Blessing of Asgard.
>>
NM said we were going cosmic. They are well aware Annihilation exists.

They better add my nigga Dick Rider in the next update or I'll personally rape some Korean asses.
>>
>>145829015
Yeah, the main thing about CWII is that most of the main players are already in the game. The only one that's kinda unique to CWII is Ulysses, and they can't really make him a playable character since he's not a fighter, just a walking plot device. Of the ones that aren't already in the game are the Inhumans (Karnak, Medusa, Crystal), Ultimates (Ms. America, Monica Rambeau, Blue Marvel), and Hercules. Nova, Agent Venom, and Nick Fury Jr. are also involved via tie-ins.

I mean, barring super-villains, X-men, and FF, if you break down all the ANAD characters that aren't in the game yet (and would be characters currently getting pushed by the fact that they're starring in ongoings), you've got:
>Inhumans (Medusa, Crystal, Karnak)
>Ultimates (Monica Rambeau, Ms. America, Blue Marvel)
>Hercules
>Nova
>Agent Venom
>Dr. Strange
>Brother Voodoo
>New Avengers (Songbird, Squirrel Girl, Wiccan, Hulkling, Pod, Power Man, White Tiger)
>Thunderbolts (Mach-X, Moonstone, Fixer, Atlas, Baron Zemo)
>Hellcat
>Squadron Supreme (though I doubt we'll be getting any of them beyond Hyperion)

And then characters whose books have been cancelled but were briefly part of ANAD (Starbrand, Nightmask, Black Knight, Kate Bishop, etc.)

Any of these have a chance of getting included. Of course, Marvel is going to be doing their Marvel NOW 2.0 relaunch this fall so that will probably mix up who they're pushing. Also I imagine we're going to be getting a "Clone Conspiracy" update, so potential characters that could get added for that:
>Scarlet Spider
>Prowler
>Rhino
>Lizard
>Electro
>Jackal
>>
>>145830312
This faction battle includes the Thunderbolts. I wouldn't be surprised if they use them as their main theme for the next patch, a CWII one seems more likely though.
>>
>>145830143
Rich, Moondragon, Jack Flag, Vance (all of the GotG3k pls), Adam Warlock (Magus uni, Classic Adam), Phyla, Mantis, Cosmo.

It would be NM's redemption update.
>>
>>145830613
So possible themes for the next update:
>CWII (because there's no escape from Marvel's summer events)
>Cosmic (since the UI update is supposedly hinting at some cosmic-focused content on its way)
>Thunderbolts (because of the faction battle)
One of these three seem the most likely. The two characters that Marvel is pushing the most heavily that I'm surprised haven't been added yet are Medusa and Nova. If the CWII update happens, then Medusa will probably be one of the characters. If its the cosmic update, then Nova will probably be one of them.
>>
>>145832061
>anything Guardians
Not until next year when Guardians vol 2 happens.
>>
>>145832143
>>145832061
War of Kings BB pls, not his shitty grimdark look.
>>
>>145832329
This game won't last that long, and I don't want more shitty versions Gunn comes up with.
>>
>>145832061
>Jack Flag
>Phyla "crazy fuck ups" Vell
>Richie
>Warlock
I hate Annihilus can't show up because muh rights, but they can always go with Conquest.
>Annihilation Conquest Ultron Alt
>Blastaar
Muh dick
>>
>>145832478
>not believing in based Koreans
>not liking MCU Guardians
>>
>>145832061
I think the better question would be who are some cosmic villains they could add. When you take FF and to a lesser extent, X-men, out of the picture, that doesn't really leave very many. So many of the main cosmic villains are FF characters.

Like, Annihilus seems like the obvious cosmic villain to go with considering he's the big bad of Annihilation, the villain in the current ANAD Avengers arc, one of the main villains being built up in Bendis' ANAD GotG, and was one of the main villains of Starlin's recent Infinity Trilogy... but he's an FF villain, so they can't add him.

And looking at the rest of Marvel's current cosmic books to see what villains they're featuring, so many of them can't be used either. Terrax, Brood Queen, and Gladiator (not really a villain but still) are all FF/X. Silver Surfer is as well. Everyone else that's been featured recently is either already in the game (Ronan, nuYondu, Thanos) or some shitty one-off OC that I'd rather not even be included.
>>
>>145832595
>Blastaar
Fantastic Four villain. They probably can't use him for the same reason they can't use Annihilus.
>>
>>145832769
And unfortunately it's gonna stay that way as long as the other studios keep making their fucking shitty F4 and X-Men movies.
>>
>>145832478
Contest of Champions is going on 2 years. Avengers Alliance is 4 years strong. Marvel Heroes is on 3 and so is Marvel Puzzle Quest. Spider-man Unlimited is on 2.

I think there's certainly precedent for Marvel's F2P games lasting a while. They might scale back a bit, but I could see them getting at least another year out of the game.
>>
>>145832769
There's always Thane and Builders.

As for heroes we still have Nova, the rest of the Guardians and Inhumans, Beta Ray Bill and Quasar.
>>
File: IM_armour.gif (302KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
IM_armour.gif
302KB, 800x518px
IM's CW uniform got a makeover.
>>
>>145832769
>>145832889
>>145833004
It's why I didn't mention the villains, they're too tied to the FF/X senpai.

>>145832695
I don't suck Korean dick.

And GotG wasn't that great, take away the soundtrack and you get an okay film. Everyone was a weak af version of their comic self (except Groot and Rocket), Yondu is just blue Michael Rooker trash. Basic Nova fuckboy police force.
>>
>>145833724
What a shitty opinion. Guardians is probably the best Marvel movie so far and I don't even care that much about the soundtrack.
>>
>>145830312
>barring super-villains

Not implying there are any villains currently in the roster, but why bar them as any potential new characters?

Or is this a joke that heroes only fight heroes, now?
>>
>>145834092
It's harder to tell what villains they would add because it's rare that certain villains really get "pushed." Carnage is one of the rare exceptions since he got an ongoing. Marvel tends to prioritize heroes over villains in that regard.
>>
>>145833835
You're objectively wrong, Winter Soldier is Marvel's best.
>>
>>145833835
A lot of people have drank the /tv/ kool-aid.
>>
>>145834092
Me again, ignore this. I forgot to reload the thread, before replying, and seen the reason after pressing post.

Kind of thought they would go for some lesser used villains, but if they're not being used in the comics, they're not likely.
>>
What if they made Layered shields like Loki's and Silk's percentage based? i.e., 8 layers blocks 100% of the damage from one attack, 7 blocks 87.5%, 6 blocks 75% and so forth?
>>
File: image.png (896KB, 2048x1536px)
image.png
896KB, 2048x1536px
I did it just to see... I was not aware of the changes to 2.2 so it only rerolls the second ability. Fug.
>>
>>145837990
Well at least now you can use it to reroll any future 6* Obelisks
>>
File: image.png (895KB, 2048x1536px)
image.png
895KB, 2048x1536px
>>145838493
Why would I waste that much in resources again when I can pull stuff like this out at +2?
>>
>>145836494
Because Loki isn't even the problem anymore. Black Order are the newest memes that are a higher level of meme than the old ones
>>
>>145839934
Loki T2 with passive 50% chance to ignore dodge, shields and i-frames when
>>
>>145832478
How long is it going to last?
I was just thinking about investing some shekels...
>>
>>145842252
If the Spider-man game can last this long then MFF will be here in ten years
>>
Man, I dunno whether or not I regret spending. So much BAM on Supergiant. I kinda want Ebony Maw but at the same time I also like Supergiant.
>>
>>145842876
You can't take it with you when you die bruh
>>
File: MFF_CWII.jpg (509KB, 800x2205px) Image search: [Google]
MFF_CWII.jpg
509KB, 800x2205px
Man, I really hope the next patch really is CW II-themed otherwise this is going to have been such a waste of time.
>>
>>145843041
Oh man, I really don't want any of those characters
>>
>>145843041
>tfw carol and IM unis look the same as their defaults
>>
File: anadcarol.jpg (154KB, 1129x528px)
anadcarol.jpg
154KB, 1129x528px
>>145843840
The Carol one is slightly different, enough to justify a uniform I'd say, considering how we got CW Cap

>>145843137
Not even Medusa?
>>
>>145843840
ANAD Iron Man looks VERY different though
>>
>>145844002
that mastectomy though
>>
>>145843041
>ANOTHER Iron-Man uni
>ANOTHER Cap uni
STOP
>>
>>145839291
Damn, Max HP, freeze proc, and immune to guard break? That's pretty good for a 3* obelisk.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (40KB, 403x558px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40KB, 403x558px
Not the best but looks like it'd help against SuG
>>
>M:AA1 Q&A
>Marvel.com: How did the idea to have a Spec Op inspired by Civil War II come to be?
>Tony Sherrill: We caught wind of the Civil War II comic event and had a precognition of our own. We asked Marvel if we could base a Spec Op off the idea behind the CIVIL WAR II comic and they not only agreed, but they gave us exclusivity. “Marvel: Avengers Alliance” is the only game to have Civil War II content.
>“Marvel: Avengers Alliance” is the only game to have Civil War II content.
http://marvel.com/news/video_games/26111/go_inside_avengers_alliance_civil_war#ixzz4Bv58mxV6

They mean the only game to have CW II content for the time being... r-right?
>>
File: spiderwoman9.jpg (441KB, 1265x1920px)
spiderwoman9.jpg
441KB, 1265x1920px
>>145843041
Surprised she's not in the game already.

>>145846624
We've already had a faction battle for CW2, so yeah.
>>
File: 57641617c2ee9.jpg (108KB, 1000x750px)
57641617c2ee9.jpg
108KB, 1000x750px
http://marvel.com/news/video_games/26307/hyperion_descends_on_marvel_future_fight
>Q&A about 2.2.0 with Development Director of MFF

>Marvel.com: The Special Mission, Dimension Rift, and Villain Siege modes are all seeing changes in this update, what can players expect out of these game modes going forward?

>Doohyun Cho: Since our official launch a year ago, we’ve introduced [a lot of new content] to our players. We thought it was about time to revisit [these modes and see if they’re the best they can be]. The result of our analysis of player feedback indicated that the game requires too much of players’ time [without enough return on investment]. With the changes in version 2.2.0, we wanted to reduce the required playtime to make it easier to [handle while] still providing enough rewards. This way, we could make the existing content [feel like a breath of] fresh air and also make the experience more pleasant for newcomers.

>Marvel.com: PVP is also seeing a massive change, with the debut of the real-time battle mode. How will this new style of PVP work?

>Doohyun Cho: We get a lot of feedback on PVP. The biggest complaint is that fighting AI characters is boring. We improved PVP AI so that players could encounter more unconventional fight patterns, hoping this could make the PVP experience more dynamic.
>More importantly, we concluded that asynchronous PVP could not properly express the strength and characteristics of Marvel’s heroes. So we added “live” Battle World mode so that players could directly fight each other in real time.
>We hope that these changes, including live PVP and improved AI, make the fights between the heroes more unpredictable..
>>
is power of hulk a good set on YJ?
>>
>>145847416
>Marvel.com: What does Hyperion's skill set look like in the game?

>Doohyun Cho: We wanted all his skills to look and feel strong and heavy in our game. Instead of making his skills all fast and furious, we made them rather a little slow but heavy, seeming super strong. The focus was to present him as someone with absolute power that is beyond [anything we’ve seen yet]. His ability to fly enabled us to come up with some creative air strike skills

>Marvel.com: Seven “Future Fight” heroes, including new addition Hyperion, can now be advanced to Tier 2. Will any of these heroes see new passive skills added to their set of abilities?

>Doohyun Cho: Our direction for the new passive skills of Tier 2 was to strengthen each hero’s characteristics.

>For Hyperion, we wanted to [present him as] all out offense. He has superhuman sight. So we gave him a passive skill that ignores enemies’ evasion and also increases attack damage.

>Ronan allows all party members [to] ignore evasion for certain rate when included in the party. This skill does not need Ronan to be in the leader slot.

>Malekith has a passive skill to enhance his battle type damage and ignore certain percentage of battle type disadvantage, allowing him to play the counter role for other Tier 2 characters.

>For Yondu, we wanted to present him as a space pirate once again. He gets attack support from his ship for certain percentage.

>Our direction for Iron Fist has been an evasive tank. So it was natural that we gave him passive effects including unconditional evasion rate and unconditional critical attack rate, [allowing him to brush off status effects that would hamper those abilities].

>Mockingbird received enhanced skill damage, more evasion, and [more] attack damage so she could cover her weakness, which is not so much [base] damage.

>Moon Knight is a survivor. So we gave him a passive that [allows him to] heal himself once his health gets low enough.
>>
>>145847513
>Marvel.com: This release also includes a handful of UX and quality of life updates, like auto upgrade for character gear. What are these new changes and how will they benefit players?

>Doohyun Cho: We take UX very seriously. With [the] variety of content included in this game, we wanted our players to be able to access the important functions in the game more easily and quickly.

>There were voices in the community [complaining] about our UX and user interface being too complicated, not so easy to access, and inconvenient in control. We revisited all UX related issues, prioritized them and tried to come up with the best possible fixes.

>Moreover, for some functions that require repeated touches or taps, such as [changing and enhancing gear], we added auto enhance buttons that let players skip repeating taps and fully [execute] the functions automatically as much as the amount of the material owned allows.

>We made these changes, hopefully the players like [them]. More efforts to come regarding UX and quality of life for everyone!

>>145847497
Yep, stick with it.
>>
What is the best 4th gear option and iso-8 set for Ultron?
>>
>>145847982
Shield or attack set
4th gear should be def pen
>>
>>145849656
>4th gear should be def pen
u goof
>>
Does new costume make Ronan worth investing?
>>
>>145850572
Ronan was already worth investing in thanks to his leadership, but yeah.
>>
Could a T2 BW or MB fuck up a WB a day?
>>
>>145845308
Actually, I am surprised that Iron Man isn't cluttered with uniforms like in Marvel Heroes. He has so many great armors to pick, like Centurion, Extremis, Black and Golden, Superior.
>>
I don't get it.

Is this update actually good? I get rougly same amount of shit from Daily Missions and Boss Battles for less time.
>>
What iso set(s) are good options for Jane?
>>
File: Photo 26-02-2015 11 23 12.jpg (502KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 26-02-2015 11 23 12.jpg
502KB, 1600x1200px
>>145851609
Feminism - 4 ISO set.
>>
>>145849771
>SCD
Useless if you have decent cards
>Crit damage
Not as useful as crit rate
>Crit rate
Ultron isn't a multi hitter, skills are kinda slow
>Attack speed
Not preferable, probably not going to make much of a difference from 4th gear rolls alone
>Def pen
We may not know exactly what it does but from testing we're guessing it's a chance to inflict 10% more damage or so. Either way, it means dealing more damage

>>145850726
I wouldn't say so. Haven't seen any vids of it being done

>>145851057
Same with Spidey. Cap has the most uniforms in the game... fucking Cap

>>145851275
>Daily missions
Much more higher quality ISO-8, less 1* ISO-8 shit to clutter up your inventory. Only 2 runs. Saves time.

>Special missions
Extra stage added. Drop rate increased to compensate for the x1 No Limit entry. Supposedly yields a lot of exp. Saves time.

>VS
Reduced to 3 stages, rewards merged. Saves time.

>Daily TL trophy reduced from x5 to x1 entries
Saves more time.

They made a lot of changes to reduce daily play time for those who just want to get in and finish everything asap or just do the daily stuff for the x25 crystals.

Major QoL improvements. Beautiful new UI. Improved rewards. Less time required. Good new uniforms. The only bad thing I'd admit is Hyperion being paywall and only 1 new character.
>>
wtf is no one playing battleworld (realtime bw)? I just win twice and my rank is now 23% with only 1154 points.

>>145843041
wew lad another crystal wasted.
>>
>>145851275
I'm getting a lot more gold than before, but less ISO 8 which is a bit annoying
>>
>>145857073
>less ISO 8 which is a bit annoying
Yeah but you're getting higher quality ISO-8, right? Like I got a 4* ISO-8 from a daily mission run today, which is equal to how many 1* ones that would drop prior to 2.2.0
>>
File: mffm2.jpg (206KB, 1280x495px) Image search: [Google]
mffm2.jpg
206KB, 1280x495px
bump
>>
just
>>
hello this is MHG whats it like having content
>>
>>145862384
Monster hunter general?
>>
>>145862384
suffering
>>
>>145862384
>content
Ha. We just got our monthly dose of "content," and all it was was 6 uniforms, a paywall'd character, QoL changes to the existing modes (pretty great QoL changes at least), and Live PvP that no one wants. Is MH in that bad of a spot though? Ironically, I ended up no longer playing and thinking that I'd go back to it once they added Hyperion as playable, then he was added to MFF instead so here we are.

>>145863107
Marvel Heroes General. One of our brothers in arms that were exiled from /co/ by salty mods.
>>
is it feasible to farm wasp via token and YJ?

She's 4* btw
>>
>Going to finish grinding Giant Man in about 5 days
How many bios do I need to max out gears?
>>
>>145865120
Between 36 (best case) and 1009 (worst case).

It usually comes out to around ~300 depending on your luck.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160618-165211.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160618-165211.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
So even with this team this is the best I can do against Infinity HE without continuing.
Surviving isn't even the hardest part, it's my DPS that is insufficient.

I'm thinking it's probably designed for full T2 team and strikers with appropriate bonuses.
>>
>>145868236
iHIM isn't worth it 2bh. The rewards are exactly the same as any other WB fight which is pretty stingy considering the circumstances.
You're probably gonna need Proxima as a striker at least and just overall better strikers. Respectable effort though KVD-sama.
>>
HOLD THE THREAD

HOLD THE THREAD
>>
Can the T2 mega tickets be used on the BO?
>>
>>145873071
No
>>
>>145873071
No
BO are already T2 anyway
>>
hi guys
>>
>>145875691
hi anon
>>
File: daily box.jpg (237KB, 648x705px) Image search: [Google]
daily box.jpg
237KB, 648x705px
daily mission chest
>>
>have tons of characters 4* and up
>autism wont let me sleep without using EVERY character on team up
how you guys deal with it
>>
>>145876426
nice
>>
>>145879238
I don't have autism

Honestly team up is too time consuming for the rewards you get, I rarely do it nowadays
>>
>>145868236
You can't use continue on Infinity
>>
>>145881390
Really? I didn't even notice
>>
>>145880519
I do it when I'm running low on gold. If I'm under 5m on gold then I'll do it until I reach that point.
>>
Why couldn't blast day be the meteors and speed day be the frost beast?
>>
>investing my subscription bios into Moon Knight to take him to T2
>now regretting it and wishing I was investing those bios into Hyperion to take him to T2
>probably too late to get enough bios to get Hyperion to T2 without buying a second bio subscription so I have to commit
Why must the world be so cruel?
>>
>>145887219
Buy another one lmao
>>
>>145887331
B-but then NM will just add more bio-sub only heroes and I don't want to send the wrong message!
>>
File: Nico or die.png (197KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nico or die.png
197KB, 800x480px
Quick! Post your current rank in Live BW!
>>
Any of them alliances got space right now?
>>
>>145888656
Symbiotic has a spot open. Just post your IGN here and apply in-game and I'll get you added.
>>
>>145888808
tehngion
>>
>>145888175
>implying I joined once
>>
Working on getting teams up for WB. How much does a good team let you get away with?

If I run something like team pym or IF/daisy/WW does doing that let me beat WB even if they're all pretty shit individually? I'm talking no uni, +12 gears, shitty 1* special gear, 3* isos with a decent 8-set, no mastery (besides the leadership character).

Or is the whole point that you get them to a functioning level and the team does the rest, like I'd still need: uni, +17 gears, 3* good obelisk, 6* isos on a really good 8-set, 6* mastery?

Or more simply, how much should I work on actually improving these characters after I 6* them, because those resources are really scarce for me atm
>>
>>145893206
Depends. Team Pym relies on Ant-man and strikers and IF/Daisy/WW relies on IF. So for the former, you want a strong Ant-man and you want your strikers to be big dps dealers. For IF/Daisy/WW, you can get by with Daisy and WW being weak as shit as long as IF is as strong as you can get.
>>
>>145893484
K thanks, I'll focus on ant man and IF and see what I can get going on the others.
>>
>spend 500k gold before I get an 8-iso set
>it's Blessing of Asgard
JUST
>>
>>145898951
My worst stretch is 2 million gold before getting an 8-set that wasn't BoA. It hurts.
>>
I feel like getting the starter package
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 665x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 665x1024px
new thread soon
>>
>>145902428
It's worth it IMO

>>145902465
Who even is Moonstone? All I know is what she looks like but what does she do? How strong is she? Is that just a fanart or based on a true story?
>>
Is the "good deal" stuff basically limited to stark stash, 600 bio selector, and starter package?

Is there any thing other than these 3 that is really a good bang for your buck?
>>
>>145904296
But of course the tier 2 advancement package go- I mean friend
>>
>119/120 Yondu bios
I had four, FOUR, runs in a row without bios dropping today.
>>
So is somebody else going to make a new thread with that glorious Hyperion edit or does it come down to me again?

>>145906267
I on the other hand got about 60 bios over the course of my Ronan runs so I'm quite happy with things.
>>
>>145909065
How the fuck are you getting 60 bios of anything? You couldn't even get that many Pym bios with the two unlimited we used to have.
>>
>>145909849
Oh, typo, I think it was more like 50 at most. I remember having 110-something before starting and ending with 162, enough to rank up to 5*. I'm honestly pretty amazed, it was giving me 2 bios every single run.

Of course then all my special gear upgrade rolls were shit, so I guess it balanced out.

If nobody's making a new thread, I'll put it up in a minute or two.
>>
>>145521580
Just applied to mobile muggas

Name is Gezkill.
>>
YJ Ronan or Giantman. Who to farm during special?
>>
New thread is up.

>>145914669
>>145914669
>>145914669
Thread posts: 754
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.