[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/smtg/ - 真・女神転生/Shin Megami Tensei General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 90

File: try it mane.jpg (107KB, 568x549px) Image search: [Google]
try it mane.jpg
107KB, 568x549px
>Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final main site
http://megaten4f.jp/

>Information about Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final
http://pastebin.com/Xmjsuv0D

>MTII translation project
http://www.dmanufacture.com/t-dds2.php

>Starter guide
http://i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
http://pastebin.com/bd3Bgfj8

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
http://pastebin.com/NqLRYf5n

>New OST links
http://pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc. translations
http://pastebin.com/kmMsiz1d

>Booru
http://smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
http://pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

>Previous Thread
>>136362112
>>
File: 1445736067711.jpg (74KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445736067711.jpg
74KB, 704x480px
Best girl on the first post.
>>
>>136738320
>Who says you're not me?
I guess you weren't wrong.
>>
File: 1458240926491.jpg (191KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1458240926491.jpg
191KB, 612x816px
>>136739205

>implying
>>
>>136740003
You need to clean your computer, anon.
>>
>/smtg/ is actually 3 guys who reset their IP over and over to don't look lame
Honestly, I'm not surprised.
That also explains the alignment wars.
>>
>>136740003
What are you watching, I want to make fun of your shit taste
>>
File: Cd7lXXjUUAATIn9.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cd7lXXjUUAATIn9.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>136740220

Da, I hired a maid just for that.
>>
File: Jon.png (115KB, 512x512px)
Jon.png
115KB, 512x512px
>>136740404
We're actually one person. You are me. I am you. We are all.
>>
>>136740570
That's soooo cute.

Now I need to make one myself.
>>
>>136740452
He's got µTorrent so you can make fun of him already.
>>
>>136740709
That makes me wonder.

Do fused demons have memories of their previous life?
>>
>>136741137
I want to say no.
>>
>>136741137
Yes, if waifu Pixie is anything to go by.
>>
http://www.dmanufacture.com/t-dds2.php
>I am thinking about dropping this
Don't do it, anon.
>>
>>136741798
click next build

the site is trash
>>
File: 1458826410365.jpg (79KB, 500x500px)
1458826410365.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
I can't stop hearing the healing sound effects from soul hackers. Please, help me.
>>
File: CP6CyD8UAAAFXPR.png (902KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CP6CyD8UAAAFXPR.png
902KB, 768x1024px
>>136044564
Well then. Maybe I should stop being lazy tonight.

Others: These two pages feature other NPC sprites and also some concept art. One concept is even for King Ahazuya Mikado. Doi couldn't figure out a specific time period to base the design on so he went for a stereotypical king look. There's also a monk from before Gabby and Hugo were finalized and his outfit is based on the Dominican Order's. There's two design for Gauntlet Rite samurai, one black and the one you see in game. The patterns on their helmets are modeled after eboshi. There's some luxoror art too, and Doi explains that they flaunt their status by wearing gaudy and colorful clothing. There's also art of the king's chamberlain, so that's what Navarre's dad vaguely looked like, and some unused samurai art. The samurai design was re-purposed for the Mikado Set.
>>
What was the most chaotic and the most lawful thing you ever did /smtg/?
Sorry for my shitty english
>first grade
>public friendzoned by the girl I loved
>she was famous for acting slutty and cursing people for no reason
>one day a tough guy from the class decides to slap my shit since he was furious and I was a lanky weird beta
>mix the hate I have for both
>I want revenge
>I create a play
>I wait a week for no one to suspect
>everyone goes to the playground
>I shit in the tough guys bag and close it
>the girl is famous for writing stuff with a weird pink pen in her book
>I pick a paper from her book
>I write YOU STINK MORE THAN SHIT in the paper and put it in his class along with the pen
>everyone goes back from the playground
>tough guy reads the note, looks into her, understands nothing and sits
>puts his hand in the bag and screams
>hand full of shit
>all his books are full of poop
>he gets up, punches the girl with his hand full of ''brown stuff" and starts screaming
>tough guy is banned from the school
>the girl broke her tooth and went to her house with a face full of crap
Keikaku doori.
>most lawful thing
I already saved a children's life when he was drowning.
>>
>>136745226
Liked and subscribed.
>>
>>136745226
>implying chaos=revenge while law=good deeds

That's not what those alignments are about. The story was fun though.
>>
>>136740808

http://seisakudiary.up.seesaa.net/image/mary_prototype.zip

No proper manual, but at least it is easy to follow. Good luck with the fusion, anon.
>>
File: 1458337521438.jpg (56KB, 359x327px)
1458337521438.jpg
56KB, 359x327px
>>136745226
>First grade
>A girl was acting slutty
>>
>>136746615
That bitch would hold hands with anybody.
>>
>>136745226
Great blog you got there, but I think you meant to post on /r9k/.
>>
>>136744247
On to equipment.

Mikado Set: It's based on lamellar armor and intended to be early game light armor. Equipment was largely designed to be based on reality, and symbolism was included without making them too over-the-top. Armor in the game should look like armor that might have actually existed.

Ahazuya Set: Made of chainmail, a surcoat, and a barrel helm, it was intended to be an upgraded Mikado Set. The design is associated with crusaders and Doi digs the bucket-like helmets. Originally each part of the set was going to have a unique crest like the red one does.
>>
>>136748365
Knight Set: Lowest ranking heavy armor, again loosely based on actual armor.

Duke Set: Upgraded Knight Set. Historically, the armor that the Knight Set was based on came after the Duke Set. This set is supposed to look like standard medieval knight armor. Doi jokes that it must have been hard for Flynn to wear since it's so heavy.

Aquila Set: This set is high level equipment from Mikado and was designed with ceremonial and royal-looking features to reflect that. It consists of a surcoat, plate armor, and an ornate barrel helm. Though the camouflage pattern did not actually exist in medieval times, Doi likes to imagine it was passed down through Mikado's history.

King Set: The highest level set you can get from Mikado. The design is very ornate, but the most obvious detail is the dragon perched atop the helm. This is rooted in medieval examples of knights adorning their armor with decorations to indicate things like rank and heritage.
>>
File: BZeoOnkCEAA7Pg1.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BZeoOnkCEAA7Pg1.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
I can already see myself making like ten posts uninterrupted. Better get out the booze.

>>136749508
Sneak Set: One of the first sets to show up in Tokyo it's supposed to be a mix of casual and military. Each color is supposed to represent a different branch. Green for the army, blue for the navy, and yellow for the air force. It's in the same line as the Agent and Stealth Sets.

Catcher's Set: (Serph is used as the model for this one.) Early in development they talked a lot about the people in Tokyo using sports equipment as makeshift armor. The Catcher Set was born from this idea.

Survival Set: This set is based on an outfit worn in mock combat exercises and is pretty close to what's worn by actual soldiers. This was designed by the guy in charge of modeling, named Aoyagi, as he is familiar with such outfits.

Casual Set: There's a pretty heavy emphasis on casual. It consists of a parka, a beanie, a tactical vest, and reinforced pants that you'd wear doing outdoorsy stuff. The pink outfit was made with female players in mind and was also a way to highlight Flynn's somewhat androgynous nature.
>>
>>136750580
Camouflage Set: The design for this one is based on what the JSDF wears. Doi imagined people would find these lying around. The colors: olive, gray, and sand are all faithful to the ground, desert, and city armor variations. Doi says it would have been very easy to include too many actual combat armor designs so he was careful to keep balance in what the player could choose.

Rider Set: This set was designed to look like it came from the turn of the century. He talks about how bad guys in American comics would wear things like this. Originally it was going to look simpler, but he was urged to make it look more cliche and so he added spikes and chains. It's a staff favorite outfit.

Soldier Set: This was the first set he designed as supervisor. The idea for it came about from an order for a Sengoku period outfit. Doi imagines that there is military-grade armor being worn underneath to justify using it in modern times. To show this it was designed with modern boots covered by traditional grieves.

Bushi Set: Upgraded Soldier Set, which again has additional modern elements like the ammo pouches and belt. Doi included the fancy collar, shoulder guards, and tassets to emphasize that it was better armor than the Soldier Set. He really loves traditional Japanese armor.
>>
>>136751242
Daimyo Set: Highest level armor in the Soldier Set line. It shows off this status with the giant helmet and battle surcoat. It is not based on the outfit of a particular daimyo. Doi toyed with the idea of adding a "love" crest to the helmet. He imagines that while a lot of the armor is fake, the Daimyo Set was stolen from a museum.

Pads Set: It's a step up from the Catcher's Set. To make it less boring, he gave it the mask for a horror element since people tend to associate it with the Friday the 13th movies. The mask is a fan favorite that adds somewhat of a surreal touch. A lot of the development staff used this set, and Yamai specifically put in an order for more sets from the line.

Next post will cover demons.
>>
>>136751531
Your doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>136751531
There's an interesting disclaimer at the top of the first page for demons.

>The illustrations and models found in this section are the artists' original creations, so they may differ from the demons found in-game. We hope you enjoy seeing the demons as they were at the moment of their creation.
>>
>>136752134
Tamotsu Shinohara: On the request, he says it contained a proposed workload, delivery dates, and schedule and just asked if he wanted the job. The title was a secret at the time and he says if he had known he doesn't think he would have accepted as he doesn't play video games and knows little about Megami Tensei. He is however a fan of Kaneko and owns all his art books and as such understands the appeal of his characters. This however made the job more intimidating to him. He wasn't cocky about the request, rather he mostly wondered about how to give them a vague answer or how to turn them down.
On demon backstories, he says most of his demons had myths from around the world and so he felt he had to emulate those templates and add his own interpretations. He was provided with materials from the start and so it was mostly a matter of nailing down his own elements. Sometimes he was expected to prioritize certain elements, but this wasn't always the case. He also never had to research new materials.
>>
>>136752880
Minotaur: He says it was lucky that Megami Tensei had typically taken a straightforawrd approach to designing the Minotaur. He decided to try and change it up a bit so it just barely hits. He didn't want to stray too far from the human/bull hybrid but felt it was too easy to settle for a vanilla design and so he worked a human face into the bull face. He feels that both the bull's and man's face draw attention and he made the human face a skull to keep interest in it since it would be less familiar. On the body, in order to change up the clash between human and bull he decided to have the man "wear" the bull and left contours intact. Since the bull looked buffalo-like he gave the design a savage feel to it. A lot of the process involved considering when the design was too much or didn't feel very MegaTen.
>>
>>136753226
Napaea: He didn't really know the origins of the demon as all he had to work with were texts that referenced a fairy of the valley and young women. What came to mind was a poem called "A dryad and the spirit of the valley." There's no actual connection but from it he got the idea of a beautiful girl immersed in pus or venom, something disgusting yet beautiful. Since they requested a fairy girl, he decided that instead of making her drip with pus she would look more like "venomous pop art" which shifted away from the disgusting part. He thinks demons should look aloof normally, but decided that since he was breaking convention so much already he would give her a flirtatious look. He says he gave it his all since he doesn't design like that very often.
>>
First time playing Nocturne, what stats should I be maxing first?
>>
>>136745226
Jesus fuck Nakajima.
>>
Is anyone else furious that Final goes "fuck it, let's have a 'good' and an 'evil' ending in SMT"?

Like, that just eschews the whole goddamn alignment system and philosophy of the series.

Even SMT4, which went out of its way to make Neutral seem like the right choice, didn't make it this obvious.
>>
>>136754323
Get a few points into Mag early-game (reach ~12 or so in it), then start dumping into Str. Put points into Agi or Luk occasionally.

Or just go full-on luck build. It's totally doable, even on Hard.
>>
>>136754796
It bothers me a bit too. It feels like they didn't try that hard to balance the endings out at all. Like even if neutral in IV was the clear good end it seemed like they tried to make the other endings balanced out in some way. Thankfully the things IVF tried probably aren't going to stick around.

>>136753717
Dullahan: He wanted to keep the armor motif, but had difficulty keeping her feminine-looking. He achieved it with wings on the helmet and golden scales. He originally wanted her to look like a god of death but since it made her too witch-like he scrapped the idea. He often ran into trouble and asked why his art didn't look like Kaneko's and concluded that with his art he would continue adding details, while Kaneko was more minimalist. To quote "Once I get this right, I won't add anything else." Keeping that in mind he tried to filter the design to nothing more than Dullahan's severed head. Because it was so different from what he usually drew he felt uneasy about the design. Because of the Western armor and severed head point, he thought to make it like a bisque doll and gave the neck a ball joint with the head acting as the socket. He further warped the joint to look like one from a cheap action figure to make it more interesting and with that he felt he was finished.
>>
>>136754796
I share this. Feels too black and white despite being neutral.

I never understood Anatchy being the good ending.
>>
>>136755850
By good ending do you mean morally good or fan favorite?
>>
>>136755948
Fan favourite mostly but in all honestly it felt more SMT-Alignment ending than the other 3. You go for a belief, you kill those opposing you, you fulfil at the end.
Plus it's sorta chaotic, with having an upheaval in comparison to semi-keeping status Quo.
>>
>>136756143
Well you answered your own question then I guess.
>>
>>136756182
I guess.
Still sad Deep Neutral was a ruse.
>>
>>136756143
>>136756237
It's a weird scenario. The Anarchy ending probably feels more SMT because it shows your actions still have consequences. You create a new world, but at the sake of becoming an estranged creator, like YHWH had become. But the Peace ending is just a genuinely perfect ending, where everyone lives, everyone's happy, and there's nothing in it to suggest a bad decision was made, or that your actions had any negative consequences. It's unrealistic.

When they said they wanted to explore neutrality, as opposed to the Chaos/Law divide again, what I expected was more along the lines of the Nocturne reasons system. I thought each of the support characters would vouch for their own philosophy, and that each one would be flawed in its own way. I didn't expect the game to make you choose between an "edgy kill all your friends" ending, and a "power of friendship makes everything anime" ending. :/
>>
>>136756438
I guess the first hint that the game was going to go down a weird route was Yamai saying that keeping bonds or forsaking them was going to be the game's focus. I didn't take it at face value either.
>>
>>136756438
the peace ending is just you burying your head in the sand and being happy while delaying the problem. YHVH will be back. While in the anarchy ending he is dead and done.
It's the same as most neutral endings really.
>>
>>136755449
Koga Saburo: Since he knew the demon from a classic, he felt he had to incorporate a snake motif. However since the demon is supposed to be a dark hero-type he felt keeping the slim humanoid silhouette was necessary. In order to make a twist on the image of Koga Saburo as a snake man he used a humanoid base and wrapped him in snake-like belts and covered him in other sinister elements. Koga Saburo's arms are floating to reference Suwa Grand Shrine and its deity Take-Minakata, which is associated with his legend. Specifically, Take-Minakata became a snake god when his arms were torn off by Take-Mikazuchi. At first the sinister elements and floating arms were separate ideas but eventually he managed to blend them together. The protrusions on his back are fangs but originally they were going to be scabbards. He had a lot of trouble deciding how to approach giving him eyes and a mouth, and eventually decided not giving him them at all was the best choice to go with him being technically armless. He feels giving him a proper face would call attention to him being armless and thus make him seem crippled. He thinks that final choice makes him look less like a natural organism.
>>
>>136756670
Is this confirmed? Even if it is, in comparison to the original delay the problem Neutral ending it lacks consequence. It didn't do a very good job of exploring Neutrality at all if you ask me.
>>
>>136756969
I'm not saying it's perfect but it's not as happy go lucky as you made it sound. Most happy endings in every megaten games are always about you delaying the inevitable instead of facing it
>>
>>136757323
I'm a different guy, but it seems like a very happy go lucky ending to me. Don't even have to deal with demons being assholes anymore because apparently fairies are good demons.
>>
>>136740003

>media player classic

This meme needs to die.
>>
File: yhvh.jpg (106KB, 281x332px) Image search: [Google]
yhvh.jpg
106KB, 281x332px
Anyone got direct-feed screenshots of Final's YHVH? All I can find are taken with a camera.
>>
>>136759098
Check the miiverse.
>>
So in SMT 2, to get Aleph to win the dancing contest, can I stack the effects of drinks from the bar to raise my Magic or so I need to level mag up?
>>
File: laughing YHVH.jpg (59KB, 400x240px)
laughing YHVH.jpg
59KB, 400x240px
>>136759098
Forgot image.
>>
>>136759487
Very nice. Most of the posts I see on Miiverse are from the beach scenes.
>>
>>136759713
You're going to have to look way back then. I don't have any other images saved.
>>
>>136738003
Should I play Nocturne on hard mode? I started to and got past Forneus, then got to what I assume was the second dungeon, and it's not that I didn't enjoy it, I just haven't had a desire to go back to it without a CRT. But I wanted to make sure that Hard Mode didn't have do anything retarded that would make the game less fun and more of a chore.
>>
File: tyrant mot2.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
tyrant mot2.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>136764071
It makes it more of a chore.
It bumps up damage and that's it pretty much.
The worst part is the beginning where you can get oneshot by tutorial battle (enemy damage scales x3), hama/mudo get bumped up even more, escaping is almost impossible and everything is 3x more expensive.
It's pretty much fuck you and die mode. Apt for someone that casts away humanity.
>>
Wake up.
>>
Hoy
>>
>>136740946
i still use it, but mine will never ever be updated
ever
>>
>>136742352
It is really bad. Sorry MT2 anon. Looking forward to playing, though.
>>
>>136745226
>>first grade
>>public friendzoned by the girl I loved

Are you sure you're old enough to be on 4chan?
>>
>SMTIV has no Frog Helm
>>
>>136774546
Final gave us Pepe Flynn as compensation.
>>
>>136754796
Good and evil are subjective, born from human weakness to make sense of the world.
>>
Would you cling to this Chie?
>>
>>136774762
Would you post in the right general?
>>
>>136774640
>no Neutral-Neutral ending
>>
File: 56002319_p0_master1200.jpg (310KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
56002319_p0_master1200.jpg
310KB, 1200x900px
>>136755449
I like that idea. I've never understood why Dullahan gets depicted as female so much, but the idea of the severed head being pop-on like a toy seems neat.

>>136756724
These details really explain well his ideas. I finally get what he was going for with Napaia. It certainly doesn't help that he's never heard her legend before, unlike the other ones.
>>
Quick question. Just hit the Oblesik in SMT nocturne , and beat white and red rider.
How far in am I and can I go do the 3rd kalpa now that I beat the white and red rider?
>>
>>
>>136759271
The drink buffs fade away on Full Moon. Even when you enter the bar on Full Moon, all buffs will desappear after you make one step, so using Toraport after buying drinks on Full Moon won't help you.
You really have to use Incenses to level up your MAG (it's also a good idea to use every Incense you find on Aleph only, if you're planning on going to the bonus dungeons).
>>
Reminder: if Strange Journey gets 3DS remake they will fuck up the balance.
>>
>>136746443
Nice, mate.
It's time to play god and create my own paper robo waifu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP2Y2hke95U
>>
>>136783723
I just want one thing from it if it's going to happen.
Make it easier to pass down skills when fusing.
Sources were great on paper, but there were too little of them. Combined with inability to change what goes down from parents, you get demons with trash skills that pass trash skills down.
It went too far to the other side from Nocturne, where the moment any demon had Null X you could give it en masse to everything else with rerolls.
IMO it would've been less headache inducing if you could tell which bonus skill goes to the source or you had an easy way to get sources again after first (app?).
>>
>>136741798
>>136742352
>>136772960

Not gonna lie I kek'd.

That's the best I can do.
>>
File: 1452199689011.png (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452199689011.png
94KB, 500x500px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCKcgKgr1t0&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1445474668020.jpg (302KB, 630x925px) Image search: [Google]
1445474668020.jpg
302KB, 630x925px
>>
File: devbu585.cmp.stex.png (128KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
devbu585.cmp.stex.png
128KB, 512x512px
Is this the new Satan sprite? I'm just taking a shot in the dark here.
>>
>>136794290
That's his artwork. Not his sprite.
>>
>>136794553
Sorry for the mistake.
>>
>>136794553
To be fair, his sprite is a downscaled version of his artwork.
>>
File: Cd0hpy2VAAAwbJg.jpg large.jpg (169KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cd0hpy2VAAAwbJg.jpg large.jpg
169KB, 1024x768px
So the people turn into demons in Mikado might be dlc based during the Anarchy route.

Spoilers! Nanashi kills everyone and they all lived happily ever after.
>>
File: CeP-9VyUEAAROI4.jpg (43KB, 508x425px)
CeP-9VyUEAAROI4.jpg
43KB, 508x425px
>>136795617
It's Anarchy Nanashi and Dagda's romantic honeymoon.
>>
>>136795990
No gays allowed
>>
File: CeUq9chUIAEimG9.jpg large.jpg (96KB, 569x750px) Image search: [Google]
CeUq9chUIAEimG9.jpg large.jpg
96KB, 569x750px
>>136795990
No Dagda is a father figure.

Only Megamis are allowed to be gay.
>>
See ya soon.
>>
>>136779854
Aww I thought the point was to get Aleph drunk to win the dance contest.
>>
>>136765918
>(enemy damage scales x3), hama/mudo get bumped up even more, escaping is almost impossible and everything is 3x more expensive.
I've never played Nocturne on anything but Hard and I had no idea it worked like that.
Damn son, and I thought they added the escape mechanic into the game just to troll players.
>>
To those of you who know Japanese, which Japanese only MegaTen games would you say are most worth playing? I'm learning Japanese and of course I'd like to practice with one of my favorite series. I tried Devil Children Black Book on PS1 a while back although I didn't get very far due to my vocabulary being garbage. Now my vocabulary isn't great but it's a lot better than it was so I might be able to handle it more easily.
>>
>>136804307
Majin Tensei II. Be warned combat is slow. Thankfully you can turn animations off.
>>
>>136804307
NINE
>>
>>136805397

How is the first one? I'm a bit put off by it only having kana. Are they connected story-wise?

>>136805718

Once I get my Xbox back, maybe. I remember that game being pretty cheap on eBay actually.
>>
>>136805847
Yes but there's not much story in the first one.

Not to mention a bunch of hidden shit that you likely won't know the requirements for unless you can read Japanese and find those sites.

I mean there's stuff like that in II as well, but most of it isn't important.
>>
File: CeVKekuUsAEie9g.jpg large.jpg (15KB, 330x217px) Image search: [Google]
CeVKekuUsAEie9g.jpg large.jpg
15KB, 330x217px
>>136805847
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/User:JupiterKnight

Here's some websites for ya. The first one for Spiral Nemesis is very useful. Has the entire plot there.
>>
>>136775034
Isamu get out.
>>
I want to see the ending for Nocturne Raidou edition. Apparently Louis is shown talking to Narumi.
>>
>>136774835
This is the right general, anon.
>>
File: 1390693611616.png (6KB, 94x95px) Image search: [Google]
1390693611616.png
6KB, 94x95px
東のミカド国は天使から悪魔化する遺伝子を授けられたというような話を聞けるのみなので、聞かなくても良いです。

>Gene that demonize from the angel.
>DEMONIC GENE
>>
>>136765918
So, if I want to enjoy my first actual SMT game, should I just play on normal? It hasn't seemed bad so far except for when I was immolated by 3 Hua Po on my way back to the save room after Forneus, but I don't want it to become shit like 25% into the game and then I drop it for like another year because I don't want to start over at that point.
>>
>>136809560
First time around, definitely play Nocturne on Normal. Hard mode is nothing more than a bunch of grinding.
>>
>>136809560
Just play on normal unless you are a complete masochist. Hard mode is for NG+ to be less boring.
>>
>>136794290
Even if it is, it looks more like it would be the Anti-Christ. Also, does anyone else hate how any time Jesus is depicted, he has holes in his hands instead of his wrists? I hate how fucking prevalent that is.
>>
File: get the buffs.png (514KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
get the buffs.png
514KB, 500x738px
>>136809560
I play everything on hard but I don't mind dying dozens of times. Game would be fine on normal though.
When in doubt just remember the golden rule of pic related.
>>
>>136809814
>>136809830
Alright, will do, anons! Thanks for the advice!

>>136809972
I mean, I don't mind dying dozens of times, but only so long as I don't feel like the fight is unfair so much as I'm just not doing something right or am not good enough yet. For instance, before I got gud at DMC3, I was getting pretty mad at the first Vergil fight because I could do practically nothing against him and he kept just shutting me down. That's no fun for me. If I'm going to die, I want to at least feel like it was my fault because I was impatient or underestimated my opponent.
>>
Why does Digital Devil Saga seem like it gets hated on a lot? I haven't played much at all, but from what I HAVE played, it seems like it's going to be pretty fucking rad.
>>
>>136810584
Where? It's one of the few Megaten games that is generally liked for it's good story, characters, and gameplay. The only complaint I've heard is no fusion system.
>>
>>136810584
It doesn't have fusion. If you only like the megaten games for the unique systems and are too autistic to enjoy any non-megaten JRPG, you won't like DDS.
>>
File: Smtshnemissaandhitomi.jpg (92KB, 479x754px) Image search: [Google]
Smtshnemissaandhitomi.jpg
92KB, 479x754px
>>136738003
Which smt is this and how do I put it in?

Sorry for newfagging
>>
>>136811362
That's Soul Hackers.
>>
>>136811362
Soul Hackers

Literally can find that out on google image search

You just want an excuse to talk about Soul Hackers don't you?
>>
>No Final news for the western release
Is it too edgy for the west or what?
>>
File: CePxxusUAAA-3qP.jpg large.jpg (40KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
CePxxusUAAA-3qP.jpg large.jpg
40KB, 500x552px
>Mephisto DLC you either fight him immediately or make a contract, where you get stuck in a repeating loop of beach events until you decide to stop it and fight him.
>>
Just got a PS2 and a PSP. Which version of Persona 3 should I play? I'm familiar with mainline SMT but not Persona.
>>
>>136813630
Play FES first and if you still feel like it, then play P3P with the grill protagonist.
>>
>>136812669
They're planning things for E3, so they might be saving it for then.
>>
>>136811649
I still can't forget about the sake lady, Naomi and Mary.

This is bad, and it hurts.
>>
>>136815723
SMT IV: Ultimax
A bundle with SMT IV with all its DLC and Final, all in the same cartridge. And you will get this great package for the small sum of 60 USD, plus tax.

Look forward to it!
>>
>>136813630
Play Persona 3 Portable first, then play Persona 3 FES for The Answer epilogue.
>>
File: yumentalbreak.png (89KB, 585x401px) Image search: [Google]
yumentalbreak.png
89KB, 585x401px
Would you ever be okay with any Persona character appearing in an SMT game?

What if they were relegated to being a non-canon bonus DLC bossfight?
>>
>>136815463
>>136816468
Are they that different of experiences? I was leaning towards P3P first because lol PSP piracy but I'll go for whichever.
>>
>>136816629
As long as it wasn't thrown in for the sake of having a Persona character in an SMT game, I'd be fine with it. If it's a full on crossover with characters from different series, that would be cool. Or if in SMTV / Raidou 3 you go through different timelines/universes and meet Tatsuya, Abel, etc. that would be pretty nice, too.

But if it's just like, "Here's Yu Narukami in SMTV" then that would just be stupid.
>>
>>136817007
I think the Velvet Room crew would really be the only viable option for that.

Maybe Door-kun could have a brief cameo if any SMT game ever involves the Sea of Souls.
>>
>>136816829
If it is more convenient for you, then sure, go ahead and pirate Portable.

But FES is a more complete experience.
It has better and more complex combat, more dialogues, you can actually explore the overworld and have your MC use any weapon you want instead of being locked to one type, just to name some features off the top of my head.
FES also has an extra campaign called the Answer, although it is not that great.

Portable has a "what if the MC was a grill" mode with different s-links, and direct combat, which while it sounds neat, turns the game into baby mode of an already easy game; outside of those things, it is just a watered down port.
>>
>>136816829
Honestly, you won't get the full experience either way. P3P is the latest version, so it has more Personas, a bonus Margaret fight, like 10 extra songs, female MC and Theo, you can choose who you spend the last day with (on NG+), extra shit like more part-time jobs, and most importantly, full party control. In FES, you can't directly tell your party members what to do. You have to give them tactics to use, and they'll guess what's best.

However, P3FES has cutscenes. That's literally it, you could just look them up on youtube as you play P3P. Navigation is a bit different. In FES, you walk around. In P3P, you hover over where you want to go. The Answer epilogue story is only in FES, and you can play that separately, so you can play P3P for the main story, and then FES for the epilogue.
>>
>>136817735
>and direct combat, which while it sounds neat, turns the game into baby mode of an already easy game
That's only if you stick to the same party throughout the game. If you rotate party members so they're all at the same level at all times, the game can still be quite a challenge.
>>
>>136817740
>However, P3FES has cutscenes. That's literally it,

this is my least favourite meme of all
>>
>>136817735
>It has better and more complex combat
>>136817920
You can also just assign tactics in P3P. You don't have to use direct control.
>>
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Persona_3_Portable

This has a good list of changes. I forgot about P3P adding in the Guard command.
>>
>>136816629

All the Personas already appear in SMT games.

Seriously though, I'm not sure how it would work since P3 and 4 are quite different in tone form the rest of the franchise. I don't know about P2 since I haven't played it but P1 is probably the closest but sadly it never gets much acknowledgment.

>>136817740

I liked the tactics system. Made me feel like I was controlling my character as the leader rather than controlling the party as an omnipotent entity. Plus the scenes were written to have models moving around in an environment so it doesn't translate super well into the VN format of Portable in my opinion.

>>136818063

Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like they messed with the AI in Portable to make it worse so you'd use direct control.
>>
>>136818353
I would be fine if a random NPC implied one of the events that have occured in Persona games, or gave a small nod to one of the characters.

But I'm not sure that Atlus could write an scenario where a Persona character from 3 or 4 appears in an SMT without make it seem cringeworthy.
>>
>>136810981
>>136811145
That's perfectly fine for me, then. I don't have any sort of mastery over the fusion system, and I find it a bit confusing since I don't know the basics of it, so I can probably have a lot of fun with DDS.
>>
>>136817735
>>136817740
Eh, I think I'll try FES first. I like the idea of actually moving around and exploring shit and the battle system sounds like something different. Thanks for the help, Anons.

Fuck me I wish I hadn't spoiled it for myself as a dumbass kid though I figured I'd never play it but now I know how it ends. Oh well either way I assume it'll be a feel trip
>>
>>136818894
Where have you found the hate? What do they even say?
>>
>>136818984
Don't worry, it will still be enjoyable, the ending actually was open to interpretation back in the day.

And don't fall for "the tactics are bad" meme, after you've messed around with all of them you'll start to notice patterns so you can make your teammates do practically whatever you want, just don't stay in free command at all times.
>>
SMT x Deus Ex when?
>>
>>136821015
I want a new Devil Summoner.
>>
>>136818984
There's also the Undub + Remix patch, which is pretty damn good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_TxGXIheSw
>>
>>136822585
>Remix
What?
>>
>>136822739
Some of the tracks are replaced with remixes from Reincarnation CD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMpXGop4dX0
>>
>>136823243
Not the original anon, but from all the tracks they could have changed, they had to replace my favorite one.
Fucking dropped.

I have nothing against the Reincarnation album as a standalone piece of media, but I wouldn't want it to replace the OST of the game.
>>
File: 1432500238218.jpg (222KB, 1135x762px) Image search: [Google]
1432500238218.jpg
222KB, 1135x762px
>>
>>136826284
>tfw no SMT demon beat 'em up game
>tfw no God Hand follow-up either
>>
>>136813027
So the DLC is daring you to stop the whole waifu thing?
>>
SMT x Platinum
>>
>>136830059
Yes.

Four different events that repeat with Mephisto asking if you want to stop each time. Apparently his dialogue changes the more you do this.

I think there's even art on pixiv/twitter where Nanashi goes crazy and chooses the Beach forever.
>>
File: main.jpg (179KB, 1727x873px)
main.jpg
179KB, 1727x873px
G-guys...

>The next game in the main series is coming
>Persona
>The next game in the main series
>Persona
It's... it's over, guys.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>136834884
>atlus usa
who cares
>>
>>136834884
Atlus USA remains cancerous as ever.
>>
>>136821015
Deus Ex would mesh well with a devil summoner type game.
>>
>>136834884

They mean the main Persona games, stop with the dramatics.
>>
>>136834884
It's just them saying that they're done with Persona spinoffs. Good for Persona fans honestly.
>>
I have a magic build in Desu:O
i just got MA to 40
should i invest the rest of my level ups into Vi or AG?

I can equip all skills fine right now, so that isn't an issue
>>
>>136841387
Depends, how high is your vit?
>>
>>136841674
>>
>>136841712
15 is all you need for it nets you reflect phys and anti-all. get 15 str and dump rest into agility
>>
>>136744116
Fuck you, now I'm hearing it too.
>>
>>136840938
They implied that they have plans for something but they will only release it after P5. It might not be a game though.
>>
>>136841387
Just make sure that you can equip any useful spell. I'm sure agility will be most useful stat for you if that's the case.
>>
>page 10 again
>>
>>136857557
QDS vol. 2 FUCKING WHEN
>>
>just beat Okuninushi on amane's 8th day
>decide to see if there was a button combo so skip the credits
>L+R
>credits speed up
>decide to see if I could skip them entirely
>START+L+R

>this-kills-the-game.gif

>it soft-resets the game back to the title screen

well at least the first time I accidentally turned off voices, now I'll get to actually hear the characters
>>
CALM DEATH
>>
>>136859397
I thought it was common knowledge among portable RPG games, you can also do it with L+R+Select.

But fuck it, go back and finish that fight, so you don't lose the NG+ goodies.
>>
>>136822585
>Undub
Is there just a remix patch? I'd like to understand what they're saying.
>>
Hoy.
>>
File: cagebait.jpg (135KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
cagebait.jpg
135KB, 816x612px
Left or right?
>>
>>136863795
left
>>
>>136813630
P3 is absolute garbage I regret completing it. Play devil summoner 2
>>
>>136862837
>>
Will we get any KOWASHITAI cameos in SMTV?
>>
>>136864950
>Will Atlus try to push something fans don't like as hard as they can?
It seems pretty plausible to me.
>>
>>136864950

How much of that idol shit is cameo anyway? Because I swear I don't see any familiar faces.
>>
>>136863795
Right is in better conditions and has a qter face as well, but I prefer the red dress.

And thanks for cleaning your desk, anon.
>>
File: 55982912_p0.jpg (98KB, 791x999px)
55982912_p0.jpg
98KB, 791x999px
>>
>>136756724
Tenkai: This was the first demon Shinohara worked on. Originally the only non-human thing about him was going to be the texture, but Shinohara figured the 3DS' resolution could not do it justice so he went with something indistinct and solid-colored. The lines and highlights on his body represent hardness. He basically was going for a monk who had turned to stone over the years. By going this route, he could focus on the flow of the design. He was constantly looking for a way to prevent his art from standing out among Kaneko's, but he thinks that didn't work out too well. Tenkai wears a mask because some think Nankobo Tenkai was actually Mitsuhide Akechi in disguise. He has horns to emphasize that even a devout monk can turn into an ogre if he obsesses over something enough.
>>
>>136867281
Ikuyo!
>>
>>136868263
Ikuno.
>>
>>136868263
Ikugo.
>>
File: slow day.png (395KB, 1024x444px) Image search: [Google]
slow day.png
395KB, 1024x444px
>>
SMT4F localization when?

Would they just rename the yellow baldie to something else?
>>
>>136869438
Never.

I doubt that's even a problem. I just think Atlus is busy and will announce it after P5 releases or something.
>>
File: e3 planning.jpg (104KB, 935x601px) Image search: [Google]
e3 planning.jpg
104KB, 935x601px
>>136869438
E3.
>>
>>136870213
How would /smtg/ feel if it was another P4 spin-off?

It is still in the realm of posibilities.
>>
>trying to balance KH Com gba and smt1
>still haven't done echo and spend 4 hours grinding for more CP in kh.

Should I continue with this stats guys?

My luck is 24.
That's all I dumped into outside of 10 intelligence.
>>
>>136870539
Shut up, they might be browsing.
>>
>>136871283
Why would you bother playing the GBA version of Chain of Memories? Just play the HD version in 1.5 HD Remix.
>>
>>136870539
>It is still in the realm of posibilities.
But it's not.
>>
>>136871931
>they might be browsing
Who?
>>
>>136876723
You know, THEM.
>>
>>136876723
>>136876981
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>136876981
Don't be ridiculous, we'd never browse here.

>>136877995
It's ┐(ツ)┌ though.
>>
File: metroidfrost.png (569KB, 1237x1200px)
metroidfrost.png
569KB, 1237x1200px
>>136878103
M-My bad.
>>
>>136816829
>>136817007
Just add a Jack Frostsona demon, like Demoneeho was for SJ.
"A Jack Frost that awoke to its sense of loss. Every full moon it wakes up, goes to school at midnight and mimics suicide to face its inner demons. It is unnaturally quiet compared to other Jacks, and doesn't speak to other demons at all. Despite that, he's very good at befriending others."
>>
>>136872238
PS3 broke. Was European anyway when re came out. Was playing this before, but lost USB some time back, only found it now.
>>
>>136878848
Emulate Re:Chain of Memories.
>>
>tfw nocturne and vapourwave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLUXmIU2uoc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYM0kEJM8mU
Is there any better combo?
>>
>>136879015
PC is shit
I'm probably going to play both versions and 2.5 anyway. Buying new PS3 soon.
>>
Do you actually like sRPG system in DeSu?
>>
>>136881974
I like srpg so yes.
>>
File: devilsummonerpsp_pspjpbox.jpg (126KB, 300x486px) Image search: [Google]
devilsummonerpsp_pspjpbox.jpg
126KB, 300x486px
I summon thee, Debisama.
How is the work on the translation patch going?
>>
>>136879060
That's vaportrap you dumbfuck
Blank Banshee 0 is better than Blank Banshee 1 btw
>>
>>136883981
It's hard to keep up with subgenres nowdays
Still goes great with SMT games
>>
>>136835635
The investigation would be fun
>>
>>136881974
I don't like SRPGS so no.
>>
>>136881974
I like SRPGs but DeSu isn't as tactical as I'd like. Still good.
>>
>>136885521
You could always play Majin Tensei then.
>>
>>136886475
I do enjoy how the second game how much damage is dealt/taken is based on each race.

They even did it with magic, with all light magic always instant killing spirit/foul demons.
>>
Hoy, wake up! It's morning.
>>
>Final was announced some weeks after P5's TGS presentation and released before P5 could get another PV
>>
File: 5moreminutes.png (341KB, 500x870px) Image search: [Google]
5moreminutes.png
341KB, 500x870px
>>136889875
I spent 15min looking for this picture in my folders only to end up fetching it on the booru. Definitely not worth all this time
>>
SMT x E.Y.E
>>
>>136816629
I think the best way to do this is to have demons called Persona and Shadow. And base them on something from the Persona series.
>>
>>136878306
>That filename
>>
File: Doppelgangerasd.png (6KB, 128x128px)
Doppelgangerasd.png
6KB, 128x128px
>>136896148
Honestly, it kind of would be the best option.
Make it work like Doppelganger fusion works in SJ, where it switches between two clans like Drake/Dragon, and you'll have DEEPEST LORE.
>>
Finally kicked Demiurge's winged ass in Strange Journey.
Fuck right side of Grus.
>one-way hidden doors that can be noticed only in one phase shift.
>>
If they ever go back to Devil Summoner, should they continue Raidou sub-series or make something new that takes place in modern setting?
>>
Fun fact: Gaston's name is actually borrowed from Ladyhawke and not Disney's movie.
>>
>>136878306
>Filename
>Devil Children have no YHVH, only Hoshigami
Take that Hee-hoists!
>>
>>136788285
Can you make so the newest build is the first page shown? Or something to indicate there's newer?

Who the fuck am I kidding, just work on the game.
>>
>>136813630
Vanilla, FES, P3P.
>>
>>136818353
p2 has ur persona ur smt(if) and ur debisamas
and its still trash
>>
>>136879173
I don't know if I'll ever play Chain of Memories

>boxed GBA copy from friend who didn't like it, unplayed
>PS2 day 1 buy never got past Wonderland (or maybe even 2)
>waiting for 1.5 to arrive in mail, still probably won't finish it

I read the manga and am reading the novel cause I'm a huge faggot tho. I hate that some things in KH1 novel make more sense than the goddamn game.

I hate that I still have an interest in this franchise.
>>
>>136907210
>(or maybe even 2)

Fuck, I mean "to" as in got to [Wonderland].
>>
>>136894272
yes please
>>
>>136738003
Is that a edit or a mod, I'll play a mod with a demonic kool aid man.
>>
File: kool aid man.jpg (372KB, 1280x1396px) Image search: [Google]
kool aid man.jpg
372KB, 1280x1396px
>>136912781
Edit.
>>
>>136912781
why dont you enter it and find out
>>
>>136907210
I just need completion.

Once 3 is out i am a happy man.

I hate sleights though. And you get to never land, hook is harder than the second Riku replica fight that I had to fill my deck with Zero cards after 10 wipes. Riku? One try. Reverse with larxene post Aladdin.
>>136900998
Had to use map, didn't know how to get there after spending 30 mins there. And demiurge went down easily.
>>
>>136915302
GBA would be worth playing, but I doubt PS2/3 have any notworthy differences.
>>
>>136912781
It's real. Some of its skills reference Jonestown.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_exRMuMCrs

What's the simpsons of smt?
>>
>>136867982
I didn't realize that Tenkai was a monk until Final came out. It seems like a lot of thought went into designing these demons, can't wait to see the comments on Miroku, Krishna, Inanna, Satan, and a few others in Final.
>>
File: 1448683971853.png (261KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448683971853.png
261KB, 600x540px
>>136918517
Nice vaporwave.
Have this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRxF9llcZuk
>>
File: Argilla4.jpg (44KB, 368x600px)
Argilla4.jpg
44KB, 368x600px
>>136921431
Why is there no Argilla waifu merchandise?
>>
>>136925314
not anime enough
>>
>>136925314
Japan has shit taste
>>
>>136925314
Because DDS happened during early to mid 00s when waifu merch wasn't as common as it's now. Even the modern Megaten games lack serious merch and DeSu2 got figures only thanks to the anime.
>>
Good night.
>>
File: healsloot.png (34KB, 512x386px)
healsloot.png
34KB, 512x386px
>>136738003
Might be useful.
Grab mine. never cared for perfect builds, but whe worked well as midgame support.
>>
Hoy.
>>
>>136921431
>>136925314
>liking worst girl
>>
File: Argilla 2.jpg (138KB, 587x609px)
Argilla 2.jpg
138KB, 587x609px
>>136934329
Shit taste.
>>
>>136746443

These are really cool, know where I can find any others?
>>
>>136935165
japan internet
>>
File: knn.jpg (19KB, 360x270px)
knn.jpg
19KB, 360x270px
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 352x143px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 352x143px
>>
File: rf6z6vd.png (7KB, 180x185px) Image search: [Google]
rf6z6vd.png
7KB, 180x185px
>>
Any smt watches I can buy?
>>
>Leave thread for a whole day
>Still here
Slow SMTG is best.
>>
>>136939219
Amen brotha.
>>
Any reason for translating MT2? Don't we already have KMT?

How are If... , Devil Summoner and P2EP Portable doing?
>>
Hoy.
>>
>>136942605
Yeah, but... it's not the originaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Meanwhile, Majin Tensei languish in AGTP's Big Bag Of Translations That Will Never Fucking Happen.
>>
File: yumiend.png (51KB, 768x720px)
yumiend.png
51KB, 768x720px
>>136942605
KMT has better graphics and nice updates, but DDS2 has god-tier OST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGEzqWGp2WA

>If...
Never. There's really no reason playing the SFC version of If... anyway - I recently finished Yumi's route, and after watching a speedrun of Akira's route was disappointed that the SFC version doesn't have unique music, which is present in the PS version. PS version also has better UI, smooth scrolling, and new content (SMT1 characters and Alice as Fiends).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtNbGSDRkkU

>Debisama
https://twitter.com/cj_iwakura/status/703438192654098434

>P2EPP
https://twitter.com/cj_iwakura/status/708711080508444672
>>
Holy fuck this is a dead general.

>>136948878

Well, the PS versions of all the SFC SMTs seem to just be all around superior, as it probably should be.

>>136946674
I still just want to see Majin Tensei. Why do we tolerate Gideon's bullshit?
>>
Hoy.
>>
I'm playing the snes SMT and man, this is very outdated. The items and spells have no description so it's a bit hard to use them.
Remake when
>>
File: smt2geburah.png (47KB, 768x717px)
smt2geburah.png
47KB, 768x717px
>>136950709
Yeah, the only thing I didn't like in PS SMT2 (not counting all the bugs in the vanilla version)is some ugly wall textures, and missing environment details - for example, when you clear Geburah of Atavaka and his minions, in the SFC version, you could tell where the boss rooms were if there are two torches on the walls before the door.
>>
>>136950709
Majin Tensei is fine to play in nip with no knowledge other than the kana. Just ask Google-sensei for negotiations and the minimal dialogue.
>>
>>136950709
We don't have a choice.
>>
>>136957648
Why? Just because he'd go autismo if someone else worked on it? Or is it because the lack of Japanese or computer skill on this board full of weebs and nerds? Or is the intersection of that nonexistant?
>>
File: Isabeau.png (167KB, 368x740px)
Isabeau.png
167KB, 368x740px
Post worst girl
>>
File: 1447211011200.png (139KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447211011200.png
139KB, 500x500px
>>136960540
>>
File: isabobo.jpg (60KB, 500x375px)
isabobo.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>136960540
>>
>>136961156
Zelenin is for SEX.
>>
>>136961540
Zelenin is for spreading the Lords will you filthy degenerate
>>
>>136738003

Feeling like getting into DS emulation, should I go for Strange Journey or Devil Survivor 2?
>>
File: Zelenin judge.jpg (40KB, 292x750px)
Zelenin judge.jpg
40KB, 292x750px
>>136961689
She spreads the gospel with her feet.

>>136961917
Definitely Strange Journey.
>>
how 2 defeat xi wangmu?
>>
>>136964050
get good
>>
>>136964050
Zanma her ass up.
>>
Guys I need help. It's not a matter of which is better, I'm just incredibly indecisive.

SMT4. Should I go DX or MA?
>>
>>136964681
Both.
>>
>>136964681
I tried both and I found a DX build to be a bit more fun. IV isn't a very hard game though so you'll be fine with almost anything honestly.
>>
Why MC can't use magic?
>>
>>136967095
pls leave
>>
why did people tell me not to play Persona 1.
its fun
>>
File: 1432954323883.png (162KB, 281x335px) Image search: [Google]
1432954323883.png
162KB, 281x335px
>>136879060
I thought these were SMT remixes, thanks for disappointing me.

Still liked them though. Pretty chill.
>>
File: 1436868291068.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436868291068.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>136960540
A shit.
>>
File: 1443958929723.png (200KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443958929723.png
200KB, 600x600px
>>136967095
Because he's a normal human just like me and you.
>>
>>136970184
It lags on my toaster.
>>
>>136972036
But his friends can
>>
File: bmf2.png (173KB, 694x708px) Image search: [Google]
bmf2.png
173KB, 694x708px
>>136971837
>>
>>136972289
His friends are special, Hero isn't.

That's why you gotta go on a crusade to kill them.
>>
File: 1431563531711.png (212KB, 644x540px) Image search: [Google]
1431563531711.png
212KB, 644x540px
>>136972436
Sorry.
>>
File: 1453882688901.gif (381KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1453882688901.gif
381KB, 250x195px
>>136973813
It's OK.
>>
File: Stretchman.png (28KB, 939x659px) Image search: [Google]
Stretchman.png
28KB, 939x659px
>>136974165
Mothman is such a pal.
>>
>>
In DeSu:O newgame+ the 'weilder of time' event with the optional sage of time fight appears on day 6 at 18:00, or are my sources wrong; because I don't see an event anywhere
>>
Did you participate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPpAIl9hj8
>>
>>136977618
never-mind

never trust game FAQs guides or the wiki apparently
>>
>>136978195
The wiki is /smtg/ though.
>>
>erikir literally writing angry rants based off incorrectly titled youtube videos now
did the satan redesign fuck him up this bad?
>>
>>136978749
What?

>>136934653
Irony. Only good girl was the /d/ one.
>>
File: s_001.png (147KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
s_001.png
147KB, 300x225px
Anyone got the slightest idea what the hell is this?
>>
>tfw no Rag's Shop in SMTIV
>>
>>136982320
somekind of Digital Devil Saga spoof?
>>
>>136978749
Who cares?
>>
File: s_003.png (138KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
s_003.png
138KB, 300x225px
>>136982320
>>136985123
A search came up for with a page from 2006 "Digital Devil Saga Angelus-testament" release date September 31, 2008

It's a fan game as far as I can tell.
>>
>>136985671
looks lame
>>
>>136978749
I don't see any angry rants, and more importantly, why are you so upset about this dude's opinions?
>>
>>136978749
No one here cares about some random namefag, anon. Go to Reddit for that.
>>
Which Devil Survivor version do I play?
The DS one or Overlocked?
>>
>>136991125
overclocked
>>
>>136991125
Overclocked is better in pretty much every way.
>>
>>136991125
Why would you play an outdated version?
>>
You can get any composer to work on SMT V so long as they've never worked on a MegaTen game before. Who do you pick?
>>
>>136996339
Akira Yamaoka
>>
>>136996339
The Kingdom Hearts guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKY8tGxro_I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNY_Hzm2bRc
>>
>>136978279
It's not. /smtg/ is slightly better because if anyone writes shit here it isn't permanent or at least not as accessible.
The wiki has a lot of shit and everyone participating in it should drown himself in the Mikado Lake
>>
>>136742352
I got so sad for a minute but now I'm psyched again, thx anon. and thx MTII man, we love u.
>>
>>136961917
DeSu sucks, not real Megaten. SJ Is pretty cool.
>>
>>136961917
Strange journey. No reason to play Devil Survivor or Devil Survivor 2 when their updated 3DS versions exist.
>>
>>136998797
This. We love you senpai.
>>
File: chaos.png (941KB, 948x1180px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.png
941KB, 948x1180px
>>136978279
The wiki is pretty bad on some things.
>>
Wake up.
>>
>>136998386
>guy
Yoko Shimomura would be an interesting choice for composing SMT tunes, that's for sure.
>>
>>136996339
Yuki Kajiura
>>
>>137005680
Sorry anon, I never bother to learn names of musicians, composers, actors, voice actors, etc.
>>
>>136960365
The Romhacking community is weird. If someone says they're working on a game, people consider that game 'off-limits', even if it's clear they've not worked on it for several years. I remember seeing a fair few people complain when Gemini and Tom released P2:IS that they'd 'stolen' the game from him. Same thing when KMT and Mystic Ark were released.

Look at the AGTP website, it's not received any updates in almost a year. And that was an update to an already-released game. I understand that he's under no obligation to work on games for us, but considering he's got 40-odd games listed as work-in-progress, he really needs to learn to stop taking on more work than he can afford.
>>
Endure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqMf8YKdJAw
>>
dicks
>>
File: qt.jpg (140KB, 700x583px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
140KB, 700x583px
>>137018205
>>
Why does this thread even exist.
>>
>>137021852
To discuss Shin Megami Tensei games.
>>
>>137021852
Alignmentfaggots are too afraid to do something against the eternal suffering.
>>
>>136996339
That Jun guy who does most of the Sonic OSTs.
>>
>>137001694
For a moment I thought that was a tongue or a penis.
>>
>>136978749
Is that some Atlus dev or a worker of Atlus USA?
>>
>>136998386
>>137005680
Is the Kingdom Hearts OST only good for the late boss fights?

I'm around 60% in KH2, and all the overworld and batlle themes sound like a snoozefest to me.
>>
>>137027027
The non-disney ones are pretty good. The world themes, which are disney based, are pretty lame most of the time.
>>
File: 1411432815344.jpg (57KB, 500x500px)
1411432815344.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
Time to save the thread from page 10
with a high quality rip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5JkfrfFwQ
>>
>>137032629
It was page 9.

And this new meme scares me; now I'm not safe from looking up an OST and end with something like this.

It is still dope though.
>>
File: 1390294005086.jpg (2MB, 2128x3124px) Image search: [Google]
1390294005086.jpg
2MB, 2128x3124px
>>137032629
>one more nigga rejected
>>
hey, /b/. Who wants to look at my dick?
>>
/smtg/ needs a new Megaten game to look forward to. Not Final because it's old end busted even before the localization but a new game. I hope Atlus won't skip Megaten's 30th Anniversary
>>
>>137033940
No, we just need to start a book club. First on this agenda is this book that digital devil saga is partially based on.
>>
>>137033930
Shave the pubes.
>>
>>136996339
Shinji Hosoe
>>
Whats up, /smtg/? I haven't been here in a while.
What did I miss?
>>
>>137037045
SMTIV Final
>>
>>137037486
did it get translated yet
>>
>>137037649
No
>>
I need another SMT
>>
File: 56075611_p0.jpg (173KB, 600x800px)
56075611_p0.jpg
173KB, 600x800px
>>
>>137048490
Love.
>>
>>137048490
Do only lewd artists like her or something?
>>
File: Argilla pose.jpg (54KB, 427x800px) Image search: [Google]
Argilla pose.jpg
54KB, 427x800px
>>137050295
>Shitty lolis get lots of lewd
>Real women get no good lewds
>>
>>136998386
nigger are you fucking for real? youre gonna drop yokos name and not point out how badass she is?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoko_Shimomura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51nFWtrFAjg the most obvious choice
>>
File: look at you hacker.png (247KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
look at you hacker.png
247KB, 600x250px
http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/gun-that-looks-like-a-smartphone-concealed-carry-america-1.3511444
>>
>>137056006
I can finally be a hardcore hacker
>>
>>137056006
>A Minnesota startup is making headlines today for its novel solution to the age-old problem of "children being frightened by strangers with guns."
You should always be wary of strangers with guns.
>>
>>137056702
Apparently some people disagree!

How will we then solve children being frightened by strangers with phones
>>
Anyone have a bet on how difficult SMT 1/2/If... PSX hacking would be? Willing to translate them/insert the SFC script into them if anyone can give me some pointers.
>>
>>137057142
If any of us knew how and were willing, it would probably already be done.
>>
>>137057110
>"A phone gun. We've done it. We've finally combined America's two greatest vices"
This article is fun.
>>
File: 0f63c345c738ad3f975b3702b7ab1f3c.jpg (147KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
0f63c345c738ad3f975b3702b7ab1f3c.jpg
147KB, 1100x825px
Slow down
>>
File: 55920129_p7.jpg (138KB, 500x1630px) Image search: [Google]
55920129_p7.jpg
138KB, 500x1630px
>>
>>137061796
>Mara is censored
Why?
>>
>>137050295
>wears nothing but a body suit and a small cape

what do you expect
>>
This gotta be the best Megagay Tennis song out there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCuOjfyUHnA
>>
File: 1429450655774.jpg (526KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1429450655774.jpg
526KB, 2100x2100px
>>137062460
It's called a poncho, you nerd.
>>
>>137050295
Toki is the most boring character in the game, isn't she?

I always see people discuss about Nozomi, Hallelujah or Pascal, but Toki never gets brought up unless it's in lewd images.
>>
File: Asherah_3.jpg (44KB, 500x403px)
Asherah_3.jpg
44KB, 500x403px
>Page 10
I guess I've finally got to post it...
Sexiest boss
>>
File: 1458720241128.jpg (560KB, 1668x2524px)
1458720241128.jpg
560KB, 1668x2524px
>>137065705
Wrong picture
>>
File: 1456963306858.jpg (37KB, 200x222px)
1456963306858.jpg
37KB, 200x222px
Hoy
>>
>>137062893
w2c
>>
File: 1388276858922.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px)
1388276858922.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>the games where Thor had an axe instead of a hammer
I'm glad it was fixed but HOOOOOOLEE SHEEEIIIT
>>
>>136996339
The Nier guy
>>
Mudo.
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.