[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of Legends General /lolg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 761
Thread images: 202

File: kog muh.png (135KB, 582x553px) Image search: [Google]
kog muh.png
135KB, 582x553px
Old
>>128713880
>>
File: oy vey.png (2KB, 60x19px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
2KB, 60x19px
7 decides what pixels i buy for myself
>>
Does anyone want to sign my petition to change the name of league to "League of Lyte's Guinea Pigs"?
>>
>>128734993

PROJECT Zed
>>
should i build fcc as morgana mid?
do i start with spellthief's or ring?
thanks
>>
>>128734993
Sakura Karma
>>
>>128734993
crabgot
armor of the fifth age taric
>>
'[Teamwork] is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.'-Andrew Carnegie

While we all carry a diverse set of individual ambitions and expectations into a game of League of Legends, once we hit the Field we're a part of a team. For better or worse, our fates are intertwined with that of our teammates. Once the game gets into full swing, you have to make a choice between being a positive force for your team, or contributing to your own demise.

Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If you're the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasn't already been filled. If everyone's picked and something stands out as s deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you don't normally play, you'll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level.

Once you get in game, try to keep an open line of communication. Warn your teammates if someone is missing from your lane, or if something is placing them in immediate danger. If they're not paying attention to chat you can always try pinging the map. Just remember that one ping is enough! Also, remember that you have to be there to contribute, so don’t leave the game or go AFK! Encourage players who are having trouble, and congratulate those who are playing well. And most of all, if you're having a bad game don't take it out on your team!
>>
File: 1452910024254.jpg (8KB, 240x240px)
1452910024254.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
So normals are bad because bronze players can be matched up against platinum players?

What? Wouldn't that be better for the bronze player because fighting stronger opponents is how you challenge yourself and get better?

Speaking of ranks, i queue'd up with a bunch of my friends earlier today and we got matched up against a pre-made of golds and a platinum player even though we're all unranked. I'm not implying anything some of us are extremely bad at this game but what does it mean?We won because of my 20 minute baron call which let us take 3 towers and an inhibitor.
>>
PROJECT Yasuo
>>
I finally reached the ranking matching my MMR

how do you live with getting +16/+17 LP a win lolg
>>
File: b6286a773583566357bce74c18292bf0.jpg (729KB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
b6286a773583566357bce74c18292bf0.jpg
729KB, 1422x800px
I want to fill Quinn full of my semen
>>
>>128735053
yes, start ring any time youre building a fqc
>>
>>128735136
When you confront a problem you begin to solve it.' -Rudy Giuliani

Player feedback is an important force in the decision making process of Riot Games. If you want to make your voice heard, taking the time to let us know how you're feeling about the game is a good place to start. When you give feedback, make sure you take a holistic approach. If you only give negative feedback, you may find that the changes you influence detract from what you initially enjoyed. Moreover, people are simply more likely to listen if you present yourself in a calm, well thought out manner.

That being said, don't be afraid to tell us if you feel strongly, and why. Try to be straightforward, specific, and always try to make your feedback direct and concise. For instance, saying something along the lines of:

'I used to love playing Katarina because her skills give her high mobility in lane, but with the latest nerfs to Death Lotus, I no longer feel like I have a strong enough presence in team fights to be viable. I don't think that I'm going to be playing Kat in the future unless she undergoes some revisions.'

Is a much better way of expressing your dismay at a patch than beginning with an irate tirade, then asking for changes to be reverted or attempting to force an alternate solution. Remember that we're listening and making changes every couple of weeks, so, with a little patience, you may find that your issues will be worked themselves out.
>>
>>128735009
>run away
>flash
>hide in bush waiting on cooldowns
>kill 40% champion in 3 seconds
easily done.
>>
File: 1429820625033.jpg (164KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1429820625033.jpg
164KB, 894x894px
>>128734859
xth for cuddling my waifu

secondary xth for yuno's gonna rig the shit out of esports this season SCREEN CAP THIS
>>
>>128735136

>Just remember that one ping is enough!

No fuck that. Even i barely notice a single ping, you need to ping at least twice for people to notice, three times if they're dense and four times if they're clearly brain damaged. Usually reserved for splitpushing Vaynes
>>
>>128735235
'To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.' -Barry Goldwater

As we mentioned earlier, we want you to give feedback, but being part of the community doesn't stop there. Whether you're in chat, in a game, or on the forums, there are plenty of people to meet, and plenty of topics to discuss. Whether you're discussing game balance and champion viability, trying to form a premade team, or just want to express your affection for the legendary and infamous Gentleman Cho'gath, we encourage you to share your thoughts with other players.

When you choose to participate in a discussion with the rest of the playerbase, always try to be receptive to another player's point of view. If you keep an open mind, you'd be surprised what valuable information you can glean from your fellow players. Also, be mindful of how you present your point of view. If a player feels strongly on a subject, don't get caught up trying to have the last word. Just state your side and exit the conversation gracefully rather than give them the opportunity to pick a fight.
>>
File: 2016-01-16 01-02-24.jpg (1MB, 2174x1158px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-16 01-02-24.jpg
1MB, 2174x1158px
will they be dominant this season?
>>
File: 1439402312712.jpg (61KB, 811x564px) Image search: [Google]
1439402312712.jpg
61KB, 811x564px
>>128734859

xth for Cute Vi
>>
>>128735142
>bronze getting better
that'll never happen. the people that are "stuck" in bronze will be there until they rethink how they play the game entirly.
>>
File: very comfy Voli normals.png (1MB, 1274x793px) Image search: [Google]
very comfy Voli normals.png
1MB, 1274x793px
>tfw your botlane stomps the shit out of the enemy botlane

I love getting carried.
>>
What is the problem with Illaoi?
>>
>>128735360
'Short is the joy that guilty pleasure brings.' -Euripides

Making games is our business, so it should come as no surprise that we want you to have a lot of fun. We want you to get excited, to have tension-filled moments, and to celebrate your success. This doesn't mean that we're okay with you ruining anybody else's day.

Remember, taking a jab at your friend in the middle of the game is a lot different than making a glib remark at a complete stranger. Someone who is unfamiliar with what you consider playful may take your comment as an attack and react unfavorably. If two players on a team start fighting, good communication and teamwork become nearly impossible. Once communication breaks down, the likelihood of victory is drastically diminished. It isn't uncommon for simple, good natured teasing to spiral out of control into a loss, so do yourself a favor and don't run the risk of sabotaging your own success.
>>
if you have this on your profile and you're not Master/Challenger, you're literally shit at the game
>>
>>128734859
>you HAVE to lock in your pick now
>bans are mandatory
Gee riot, when did this game become the third reich? Before you know it, lp penalties won't be enough. You'll be sent to a camp, where you'll be forced to play against fed rengar every day for the rest of your life.
>>
>>128735371
hauntzer is cute
>>
>>128735371
they'll shit the bed soon anon. maybe not in the beginning or the split but they'll shit the bed this split.
>>
>>128735401

>Lucian

Steven hawking could win a lane with him.
>>
>>128735104
Reroll
If next reply is a 5 get Thunderlord Volibear instead
>>
>>128734993
As many icons as it takes to run out of RP.
>>
>>128735458
>playing more than 100 ranked games a season
>>
>>128735452
'No man is an island...' -John Donne

League of Legends is a team game, and, as such, familiarity and rapport with the other competitors with whom you play is going to be a big part of your success. With that in mind, it would behoove you to adopt a cordial demeanor and attempt to make friends. If you have fun playing with another player, make use of the end of game lobby to thank that player for the game and send a friend request. The more friendly players that you have at your disposal, the better your chances are of getting a good, friendly game. Also, if you have friends who you think might be a good fit for the game and community, don't hesitate to shoot them an invite. Not only will you earn yourself some awesome swag, you'll have more friends you can call upon when you're having trouble flying solo.

Use the tools at your disposal to try and build a circle of other players of a similar skill level. If you have a relationship with a group of players that you trust, you are much more likely to get good feedback on how you're playing, receive support when learning a new champion, and just have a good time overall.
>>
File: 5daee9b65160cb26af324fbcc3ca3e80.jpg (799KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
5daee9b65160cb26af324fbcc3ca3e80.jpg
799KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>128735506
Well to be fair to him, he was 2v1 most of the game.

He got an early double kill bot and so Braum pretty much roamed with me for the rest of the game.

I was gonna honor them both but completely forgot
>>
>>128735371

Bjergson will be Faker's fuccboi just like every year.

Poor guy, he was a failure at life and he gets overshadowed by an emotionless korean killing machine in the only thing he's good at.
>>
>>128735573
'To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.' -Benjamin Franklin

Having a great game is one of the biggest joys that League of Legends can bring you. But always bear in mind that when you're relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out. While it's alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game. After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.

Moreover, if you've just lost, avoid pointing any fingers or deploying excuses. Even if you had a great game, it's not alright to blame your team. You had five opponents in that game, and - seeing as you just lost - chances are that they had something to do with it. We all know that losing can be frustrating, particularly if it's a close game or one that's completely one sided, but nobody likes a sore loser. Instead, thank your opponents for the game, and take a moment at the end of game screen to ask what you could have done better. If you're polite, you might pick up a few pointers that can help you counter your opponent's strategy in the future.
>>
File: Trash it goes.png (508KB, 631x879px) Image search: [Google]
Trash it goes.png
508KB, 631x879px
>>128735634
>yfw bjergson is literally a shit version of faker
>>
>>128735656
'It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.' -Julius Caesar

Intrinsic to the idea of competition is the notion that, when our pride is on the line, emotions tend to run high. Every person that we encounter is going to carry a different set of circumstances with them into the game, and therefore is going to have a different level of tolerance for frustration. If you end up in a game with an abusive player, don't lower yourself to their level. Instead, politely ask them to calm down. And remember, even if you’re having a bad game, quitting or going AFK just ruins the game for the rest of the players. If someone's really starting to bother you, the mute and ignore commands are always there to resolve the situation.

And remember, while nobody likes being insulted, it pays to take a moment to consider the circumstances. Remember that this is a competitive game, and, more often than not, the other player is just venting their frustration. Try not to take it personally. Everyone has a breaking point and everyone rages sometimes. At some point you may find yourself in the other person's shoes.
>>
File: srs_trist.png (302KB, 467x609px) Image search: [Google]
srs_trist.png
302KB, 467x609px
>>128734859
>Last year, we investigated why players didn’t play ranked, and a huge number said they didn’t want to abandon their friends to do it.

And what do they do? They change a game mode based on the opinion of people that doesn't even play it. You can't make this shit up
>>
File: 1452125801578.jpg (193KB, 850x980px) Image search: [Google]
1452125801578.jpg
193KB, 850x980px
>Playing on 3s as Poppy, w/ Lee & Fizz
>Enemy team is Yas, Panth & Nid
>I can stop each of them with my W. Let's go

>Fizz starts popping at around 7 minutes
>"Afk Lee useless"
>Panth has ganked bot 4 times, while Lee came top to me a couple times
>"Fucking trash lee. Your useless"
>"Omg Poppy losing to Yasuo trash"
>No kills yet. At all. Yas and I kill each other in a duel. I get first blood
>"Gg. early surrender"
>Surrender option as soon as it's possible 'No'
>More shit spewing. Game is picking up and we're coming ahead
>Lee & I slamming and jamming
>Fizz comes in for kill steals. Don't really care, because he actually needs them to catch up
>Endless trash talking, "They are worse than you guys"

>We win
>Fizz has highest kills, majority from clean-up
>Everyone reports him
>Check his profile
>He's ranked Gold on 3s. Ranked at all.
>Minutes later, "Due to a majority of reports on a particular player... recieved a time ban"

>mfw I hope the system actually works
>mfw people play Twisted Treeline like it's actually a serious mode and should be worth being salty over
>>
>>128734993
arcade riven
>>
>>128735691
it seems you choose the wrong thread to shitpost in

why the fuck do you even care about twitch viewers?
>>
>>128735747
Solo ranked was a mistake
>>
>>128735741
'Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee.' -Ralph Waldo Emerson

We all started somewhere, and if we're going to do justice to the people who helped us move up the ladder, we have to start by paying homage to our roots. If you see a player having a bad game, or who clearly doesn't grasp the fundamentals of the genre, try offering some constructive advice. If you do so in a civil and friendly manner, it's likely that they will be receptive. Oftentimes they'll be downright grateful that somebody took the time to let them know how to improve instead of yelling at them.

Never get frustrated by an inexperienced player's performance. At some point, you were just as green as they were, even if it was the day that you downloaded the League of Legends client. Have a little patience, and try and help the player step up to a level where both of you can enjoy the game. At the same time, don't be discouraged if they aren't receptive. Some small percentage of players will get hung up on the notion that they don't need anybody's help, and, no matter how politely you try to lend a hand, they won't want to hear it. That's no reason to give up on the rest of them!
>>
File: Capture.png (138KB, 227x418px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
138KB, 227x418px
>Shacos boxes still don't die to turret fire in Dominion
>This is a two year old bug that has yet to be fixed
>>
File: H-hey.png (554KB, 968x316px) Image search: [Google]
H-hey.png
554KB, 968x316px
>>128735747
I didn't want to play ranked because I would find out how bad I was.

I did and now i'm sad
>>
>>128735835
'Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.' -Harold S. Geneen

If you're like us and you share a vision of a game world in which players exercise good sportsmanship, help each other improve, and make friends, you've got to start living the dream before anybody everybody else is willing to do so. It's all well and good to say you're on board for the revolution, but if you don't first make yourself a paragon of model behavior, no one is going to be fooled. Nobody's asking you to be perfect, but we do want you to, whenever possible, strive to uphold the same standards of behavior that you expect everyone else to maintain.

So, remember! Stay positive, remain calm, and keep to the code!
And thats the summoner code you agreed to!
Everyone rages occassionally, but if you do you will be banned, give constructive critisism that goes against what riot has stated is "toxic" and never ping more than once!
>>
>>128735691
>he doesn't know
>>
File: 1452669935332.png (1MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1452669935332.png
1MB, 1600x2560px
Why is Ahri so damn cute??
Is it the fuzzy ears/tails?
>>
>>128735573
>>128735656
>>128735741
>>128735835
yo nigga what is dis shit u post
did not read
>>
File: 4w3.jpg (71KB, 736x414px)
4w3.jpg
71KB, 736x414px
>>128735842

Literally who

LITERALLY WHO

Gives a FLYING fuck about dominion?
>>
File: 30853032.jpg (1MB, 1535x1417px) Image search: [Google]
30853032.jpg
1MB, 1535x1417px
Lulu is the best and the cutest champion in all of league of legends.
>>
File: 1447453371293.gif (23KB, 310x760px) Image search: [Google]
1447453371293.gif
23KB, 310x760px
>>128735573
"The Yellow Peril is the greatest peril menacing Christendom and European civilisation." - Kaiser Wilhelm II

Smart man. He knew that gooks like Lyte would bring about our downfall, but we didn't listen.
>>
>>128735842
>dominion
nobody plays that anon, and turrets are designed to attack his boxes first unless the turret is targeting a power creep
>>
>>128735787
i have a 20% winrate on riven

this gonna be good
>>
File: FuckEzreal.png (1017KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
FuckEzreal.png
1017KB, 1152x720px
>Ezreal gives first blood to Lux
>Starts building Mejai's
>Is 0/4
>Starts yelling at me to give him blue
>I don't, cause he'll just die and give it away
>He goes in 1V3 against Lux, Soraka, and Rek'sai
>Dies
>Immediately calls me stupid for not giving him blue.

He was like this the whole game.

Caitlyn was just as bad, she kept calling Thresh shit just for missing a pull. At one point she flamed him in all chat for not being there to help her, even though he had already been killed saving her from Lux.

The fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>>128735974
>>128735943
answered here
>>
>>128735978
rude
>>
>>128735964
Probably her curvy tits and ass
>>
>>128736021
But anon, you don't understand
The turret will attack his boxes
But the boxes won't die until they're activated
He can literally kill you under the dominion turret without so much as a scrape.
>>
>>128736060
>if my team dont play like challenger tier players and carry me every game everyone els is shit
>>
>>128736063
summoners not canon anymore
>>
>>128735747
Why do you think Riot ALWAYS pushes for people to play as a group?
IP bonuses
Free skins
Icons
match sharing?
facebook linking ?
Its all a keikkaku to have LoL spread through social media for mass shekel collecting.
They wont stop until the entire game is casual friendly.

Also what reworks are going to be after Taric/Yorick? whos the next character to get the MASSIVE overhaul for better or worse?
>>
>>128736104
That's neat. time to farm some LP then
>>
File: ekkoshiggy.jpg (42KB, 408x335px) Image search: [Google]
ekkoshiggy.jpg
42KB, 408x335px
>>128736060
> play like shit
> blame your most fed player for being a meanie
stay shit my dude
>>
>>128736212
I'm fine if they're messing with social media and groups in general for shekels as long they don't fucking touch my solo q. Unless they intend to get rid of duos, if they do that then it's ok.
>>
>>128736212
Because according to Lyte, premades lead to a decrease in toxicity. By this time next year, you won't be able to queue up at all if you're not already in a 5-man premade.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONFXU8V183k

It's pretty good.
>>
>>128736285
8 kills doesn't mean shit if she dies immediately after by being a dipshit.
>>
>>128736271
> Lp
> dominion
anon are you retarded
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-16+at+02.19.07).jpg (201KB, 1215x774px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-16+at+02.19.07).jpg
201KB, 1215x774px
>>128734859
>que as 4
>wait
>pick what the random picks

new champ select is gr8
>>
>>128736387
Sorry my bad. I mean IP.
>>
>>128735351
>>128735136
Supporting this.

I stick to a two ping minimum, at least for missing. It's inoffensive to most, catches attention fairly regularly, and I know for absolutely sure that if I'm playing high, it's what I'd want.

You guys talk sometimes like you don't blaze it, but I know you're all there with me.

We're not useless. Just really focused. Maybe too focused.
>>
>>128736385
how does that make your score of 3/6/0 any better mr shitter?
>>
>>128736327
>riot lyte the champion
>with dramatic background music
>"solo queue i will make you beautiful"
>hated by everyone
>IM AN ARTIST

10/10
>>
File: 33419034_m.jpg (503KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
33419034_m.jpg
503KB, 600x474px
Best girl.
Best butt.
Best wife.
>>
What the fuck is going on in the game? Where did the minions go?
>>
>invisible minions
Is the lpl casters memeing? How do you get invisible minoins
>>
>>128736482
I never said I was good. I'll admit, I'm quite shit. I'm a silver shitter.
>>
File: 1452147207848.jpg (61KB, 960x680px) Image search: [Google]
1452147207848.jpg
61KB, 960x680px
>>128736212
>they wont stop until the entire game is casual friendly
it already is. thats quite literally why its the biggest game in the world right now
>>
>>128736556
There are so many fucking problems with minions I wouldn't be surprised if the minions were just not spawning.
>>
>>128736556
>lpl

Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
File: 1451420710271.png (492KB, 1000x488px) Image search: [Google]
1451420710271.png
492KB, 1000x488px
>Friends force me to play jungle after telling them many times I don't do well.
>They assure me it will be fine.
Less then 2 mins in they already raging for a gank since they keep feeding shaco.

I just wanted to support...
>>
>>128734993
dude ATLANTEAN SYNDRA lmao
>>
>>128736398
just for giggles, ban leona too.
>>
>>128736158
you still agree to this when you sign up though ^_^

>>128736474
ONE ping is enough summoner, two is far too excessing and some might take offense from it
>>
MF is best waifu
>>
>no sandbox
>no voice chat
>you can't abandon 4v5 but you can surrender
>pay 2 win
>shit balancing
>shit UI

anything else?
>>
>>128736505
what do you think she looks like naked?
>>
>>128736665
lol that pic
>that fuckign boner
>she didnt even show up in proper business wear (im assuming this is a Interview)
ROFL

also this game is NOT the most casual friendly

something tells me youve never played HoTS or STRIFE. games that are too dumbed down fail almost always LoL has found the sweet spot. low skill floor but high skill ceiling.
>>
>>128736764
Fuck your friends. They're assholes
>>
>>128736764
This was how I was a few years ago. Hated jungle and was shit at it. Forced myself to learn and now it's my preferred role.

You just need to practice the easiest jungle champs to get a feel for properly clearing/ganking.
>>
Why is the game on the stream lagging?
>>
Things that make you immediately dodge a game/piss you off.
>two or more summoners have similar usernames (Bob1 and Bob2, for example)
>ADC Bard Jungle
>Jungle Xin going Runeglaive
>>
>>128736212
it's a team game you dumb fuck. If you don't want to play with other people you really need to find a different game.
>>
>>128735943
You are such a fucking pansy lmao
>>
File: 51478340_p00.png (8KB, 224x246px)
51478340_p00.png
8KB, 224x246px
>>128736910
soon-to-be-pregnant
>>
>>128737002

Whenever a teammate locks in Bard, Azir, or Vayne.
>>
>>128737061
soon to explode
>>
>>128737061
so lewd >/////<
>>
>>128736764
>Hate ADC
>Never play it
>Friends force me to ADC
>I pick Twitch
>Do terrible
>"Wtf anon why do you suck?"

I suck because I don't play ADC, you fucking assholes.
>>
>>128736974
I usually do ap jungles but they got fucked this season. And I do shit with ad champs besides ww who seems to be the only that doesn't force me to go b quickly. But that kind of prolongs ganks since I am terrible till lvl 6. I don't mind doing jungle but most people feed very quickly and want a gank soon. Support is my best role since most support players are never actually helpful.
>>
File: 42478975_m.jpg (180KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
42478975_m.jpg
180KB, 600x580px
>>128737095
you soon to have my foot up your ass
>>
>>128736917
>lol that pic
You're an idiot, right?
>>
File: luluslut.jpg (36KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
luluslut.jpg
36KB, 600x451px
>>128737061
I hope youre happy with your whore anon
>>
>>128737190
HAHAHA
I BAITED YOU XD
>>
LOLISPORTS

L I T E R A L L Y
W
H
E
N
>>
>>128737061
will you engage in sexual acts to impregnate her?
>>
>>128736917
pretty sure that is his pocket and that is also quite obviously porn
>also this game is NOT the most casual friendly
I didnt say that it was. its just one of the easiest games to pick up and play. especially if you look at the most popular games.
>>
File: 1452012650175.jpg (767KB, 792x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1452012650175.jpg
767KB, 792x1041px
Milf brown girl champ when?
>>
>>128737061
Soon-to-be-covered-in-ketchup
>>
>>128736706
remember when zed could kill global minions with q? im sad they removed that skill, it made his laning hell now that he cant get gold as easy
>>
>>128737267
Of course.
That's kind of how it works, you know.
>>
>>128737276
THICK
>>
File: 1414389009735.jpg (72KB, 647x417px) Image search: [Google]
1414389009735.jpg
72KB, 647x417px
>>128737061
I will never understand why people like Lulu she looks horrible in game nothing to all to her fan art.
>>
File: 1435868882340.jpg (33KB, 300x385px) Image search: [Google]
1435868882340.jpg
33KB, 300x385px
>mordekaiser feels good again
>i can queue with buddies to ensure they know how to work with me on mordekaiser and account for our team weakness (like having an adc jung)
oh baby time to show them all who's numero uno
>>
>>128737005
its the summoner code ^_^ im afraid you agreed to it as well
>>
File: 1406795734720.gif (3MB, 798x509px) Image search: [Google]
1406795734720.gif
3MB, 798x509px
>>128737339
She loves me.
>>
File: here we go.png (28KB, 809x747px) Image search: [Google]
here we go.png
28KB, 809x747px
>>128737276
>>
>>128735943
"Stop Shitposting" - Me
>>
File: Tsuaii_052.jpg (125KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuaii_052.jpg
125KB, 1200x900px
>that tfw when tsuaii hates cait
>>
Which champions kit has not been fucked with for the longest time?

I don't mean buffs or nerfs, I mean drastic changing of abilities.

I think it would have to be Amumu or Fiddle, from what I recall they haven't been changed majorly at all since their release.

Does this make them well designed champions then? I know a lot of people consider them annoying as fuck to play against, but we see new champs like Quinn and Darius getting full kit reworks only a couple of years after they have come out.
>>
File: 1451896601463.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
1451896601463.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Esports
>22 minutes in
>3-3

BORING
>>
File: 1412377674074 (1).jpg (1MB, 1376x3227px) Image search: [Google]
1412377674074 (1).jpg
1MB, 1376x3227px
>>128737162
play ekko. jungludens is nice on him and his early ganks are top tier. if you're getting fucked by the jungle don't be afraid to get hunter's potion. it's cheap and it provides a crazy amount of sustain over time. i like it best on devourer jungles who want to make long trips out of base, but ekko is nice with it too since you want to be at high health for ult baits
>>
>>128737496
yorick
annie
>>
File: 1408981119100.png (90KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1408981119100.png
90KB, 600x500px
>>128737339
its fanart
truth does not matter ,only your own headcanon
>>
>>128737468
>posts game related comment
>stop shit posting
>yet no comment on posts like
>>128737429
amd
>>128737490
>>
File: 1440151854999.gif (2MB, 266x240px) Image search: [Google]
1440151854999.gif
2MB, 266x240px
>>128735740
anime belongs in the trash kiddo
>>
>>128737581
"le ebin quotes- Me
>>
File: slsldls.png (399KB, 481x460px) Image search: [Google]
slsldls.png
399KB, 481x460px
>>128737190
>>128737273

sorry
I dont watch 3DPD porn.
I only fap to 2D or SFM.
(dont forget where you are buddy)

>>128737002
>"whatever..Im not even trying lol...this game was over 5 minutes ago" (when he gave firstblood)- 0/5/0 xXRivenFagxx

>people who pick oddball junglers like Teemo go 6/2/0 and wonder why all the other lanes lost then assure themselves that it wasnt thier fault because "i have the most kills "

>Vayne mains who whine non stop when they dont win lane because you know...Vayne is just SOOOO notorious for having such an amazing laning phase
>>
>>128737339
I like her voice, her splash art and her gameplay. She pretty much is the worst yordle because of the lack of updates.

This is what we got though.
>>
>>128737582
this is the trashcan lad, that's why the anime is here
>>
>>128737534
Yah I don't own him yet. Is hunter potion better then having 3 health pots at least at the start of the game?
>>
>>128737582
I get it
its radioactive waste because its from japtown and japland was nuked
>>
>>128737698
they buffed refill potion a little, but it still gives only about 60% healing compared to 3 pots. it pays for itself on the first back, but your very first clear might be stunted. a good leash and/or starting krugs can help you if you do. don't be afraid to do one side of the jungle, then scuttle and b, your laners will appreciate the extra vision and you'll be plenty healthy after that with both jungle items.
>>
>>128737641
>I dont watch 3DPD porn
not even JAV?
>>
File: 1437491482183[1].jpg (433KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1437491482183[1].jpg
433KB, 1024x768px
>>128737637
agreed
>>
>>128737637
whats coime out so far worth watching? no SOL or shonen pls
>>
Remember when a Rioter defended Morde's new rework with

>have a teammate that can keep an enemy still for you! :-)

when literally every other juggernaut has a way to get to their enemy? playing Morde feels like such shit. people casually walk away from him like it's nothing, making his Qs worthless
>>
File: 657.jpg (48KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
657.jpg
48KB, 490x490px
>>128736764

Jungle is literally the worst role, not to mention it's the preferred role of cucks.

>Spend half the game attacking ai monsters which takes zero skill or effort
>Giving up buffs to their mids and adcs because they're betas
>90% of the ones below diamond have shit map awareness and poor farm
>Always subject to abuse when they or their teammates fail simply because it's the easiest position to blame

Why people "main" this role is beyond me.
>>
>>128737943
nope not even JAV's (they almost all have butterface's anyway)

>>128737786
why do you choose to shitpost?

>>128737339
Isnt it simple?
lolicons.

Tryndamere
Galio
Brand
Kennen
Warwick
Swain

the list is actually pretty big

Riot really has thier work cut out for them
>>
>>128738196
jungle aka spinning plates
>>
>>128738213
>nope not even JAV's (they almost all have butterface's anyway)
nah not all the time, if youre into vainalla fetishes then i can understand, but for anything slightly extreme jav is amazing, especially considering the faces (i love the not good looking ones)
>>
>>128738213
>lulu
>loli
>not reserved for the shortstack fags

wot
>>
>play top
>struggle nonstop to clear minions and not die
>20 minute mark
>team instantly surrenders

was I doing anything wrong? top just watches top lane, right? I have no time to do anything else
>>
>>128736212
That and if you get your friends playing, it creates a self-sustaining vortex of addiction; qutting a game is one thing. Quitting a game that all your friends are constantly pressuring you to play with them is another thing entirely.
>>
>>128738367
Toplane requires efficient trading and wave control.

Getting ganked once can throw the lane while you have to still move around the map and make sure the sheep that call themselves carries dont start suiciding all over the place.
>>
File: 1432997799741.png (220KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1432997799741.png
220KB, 500x372px
Where are my chromas Riot?
>>
File: 2247.jpg (16KB, 240x382px) Image search: [Google]
2247.jpg
16KB, 240x382px
Quick survey:
1. A tank and a squishy comes in your lane, they are same level as you, just a little fed, and you're alone under tower, you:

A. camp under tower poking them
B. run back to somewhere safer
C. ward around and b out

2. The popular sites tells you to build Dildo Bruicer first, but you found that Fleshlight Revenge is gets you kills and objectives, do you still build your favorite, or copy the popular recommendations?

3. You are constantly getting ganked, but you managed to scape 4 times now, do you:

A. Ward and farm
B. Go other lanes
C. Call jg to help you out

/a.
>>
>>128738367
>struggle nonstop to clear minions and not die

What champ were you playing as. What champ were you playing against. These details matter.
>>
File: 1452774629726.jpg (73KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1452774629726.jpg
73KB, 550x413px
They should just give lee sin more attack speed for each of his consecutive attacks instead of forcing him to "weave" 2 auto attacks in between skills to get his AS steroid. That or give him attack speed that stacks for every ability he casts. Make his abilities spammable like every other champion in the game.

Out of all the champions that need to be made easier to play Lee should have been done long before Azir.

Even Lee Sin mains like Gripex rarely use his attack speed steroid in teamfights to its full extent because you simply don't have enough time to use it unless you're dueling 1v1.
>>
File: 289893282.jpg (16KB, 274x368px) Image search: [Google]
289893282.jpg
16KB, 274x368px
>>128736764
>dying to shaco ganks
what elo was this?
>>
It Stormraider's good on Lucian now?
>>
>>128738597
>1. run down back to somewhere safer because towerdive is imminent

>2. still build favorite because thats the only option here

>3. ward and farm because i bring jungle attention to my lane so my teammates can work off that, if they dont, i call them shit and they should kill themselves
>>
File: 1446974347408.png (782KB, 1470x462px) Image search: [Google]
1446974347408.png
782KB, 1470x462px
>RIOT THINKS THIS WILL FIX RENGAR
>>
>>128738196
>not having to worry about last hits
>having the freedom to go anywhere you want
>literally the ron paul of roles

when I do top or mid I get stuck dealing with minions the whole game until my hands hurt
>>
>>128738884
wtf am I looking at?
>>
File: quinnlovesazirscock.png (37KB, 273x262px) Image search: [Google]
quinnlovesazirscock.png
37KB, 273x262px
>>128735198
Azir beat you to it
>>
Why are Ryze, Lulu and Gangplank permabanned in Korea?

Isn't Ryze shit? Isn't Lulu a free win to the enemy? Isn't GP nerfed into the ground?
>>
File: AHHHH Yi HELP ME.jpg (101KB, 725x608px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHH Yi HELP ME.jpg
101KB, 725x608px
>>128738338
I have a JAV folder but its mostly cropped stuff for my steam profile .
I used to like it 4 years ago but its meh now

nowadaws I have fetishes that cannot be accomplished by 3D and as such I have evolved to the point that it no longer turns me on and I mostly find myself critiquing thier body and proportions.

>>128738794
Its a temp fix until a complete update comes around
>>
>>128738884
Nice resolution. Can't see a fucking thing.
>>
>>128738614
vladimir against rammus

idk 1v1 lanes seem to take a lot of focus. if I'm gone for a few seconds they push the tower
>>
>>128739002
no
in solo queue yeah
no
>>
File: 1452812004748.png (267KB, 481x349px) Image search: [Google]
1452812004748.png
267KB, 481x349px
So I just got my first 25 match chat restriction what happens next before I get perma banned?
>>
>>128738196

I like jungle because i enjoy 2v1s and making people angry. I get wet whenever i see someone that dies to my ganks rage in all chat.

Also i don't have to give up shit, if you don't ask nicely and thank me graciously you're not getting a buff and i'm not ganking your lane and if i do i'm taking the kill.

You don't fuck with junglers, they are the real alpha males in the game. They ultimately control the outcome of the game through shot calling, engages and landing smites on critical objectives to secure massive leads.
>>
>>128739002
>machinegun ability spamming champion on 0 ping so you can rune prison and oneshot
>shit

>lulu is only shit in soloQ because she helps carries but noone carries because everyone sucks

>GP has ridiculous waveclear so he gets fed either through minions or kills
>G L O B A L U L T

dont know anon
>>
File: !.gif (2MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
!.gif
2MB, 488x291px
>>>128738597

1.: This is completely situational anon, but I'll go with C, unless at mid, which should be wave clear into retreat or roam.

2.: I'll try both and stick with whichever works best.

3.: B, but only after wave clearing.
>>
>>128735142
it is better

im unranked and i only played meme builder, everyone in every game was either plat or unranked. you couldnt tell who was who, but over all i felt myself getting better and better
>>
>>128739138
baka desu you don't use chat and the chat restriction is gone
>>
>>128737496
amumu's not really annoying to play against. there are ways to beat him and people generally understand why he beats them (got hit by the bandage)

fiddlesticks is kind of problematic and I would say the changes to fear constitute changes to his kit.
>>
>>128739138

You are a thought criminal

Please mail us your testicles in an envelope if you want to keep your account

Sincerely,
~Riot Lyte
>>
>>128739138
Lyte comes to your house and forces you to give him a rimjob while he fucks your mom
>>
File: 1414165440446.jpg (60KB, 300x898px) Image search: [Google]
1414165440446.jpg
60KB, 300x898px
>Riot nerfing Nunu

It's april fools already?
>>
>>128739381
>nerf
>>
Guys when does LCS start today?
>>
>>128739381
>Riot nerfing Nunu
>nerfing Nunu
Nigga have you read the PBE patch? His early game power is transferred to late game
>>
>>128739490
>Nunu
>Lategame
>Besides being a 4000 hp peeling annoyance
>>
>>128739292
>be amumu
>get abyssal
>auto them once
>literally -5 magic resist
>this is okay

>>128739002
>ryze
>shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IcYvD6XISM
>>
File: 1452223352912.png (277KB, 531x290px) Image search: [Google]
1452223352912.png
277KB, 531x290px
>>128739490
>LATE GAME
>WHEN MOST MATCHES ARE OVER AT 20 MINS
>LATE GAME NUNU
>>
>>128739040
Vladimir isn't supposed to have a great early-game/laning phase. He's a late-game champ.
>>
>>128739482
Noon PST
>>
>>128739550
>>128739490
WHAT IS LATE GAME NOW
GAMES EVEN AFTER PEOPLE FUCKING FINISH 1-2 ITEMS
>>
>>128739019
inflation? vore? anal vore?
>>
>lpl on 5.24

wot
>>
>>128739571
>That Ryze video.
I'm fucking dying.
>>
>>128738642
>Just make him like the others so weak players can use him!
There is a reason he's considered strong. Because ONLY the strong can play him correctly.
>>
File: toxicmylifeup.jpg (39KB, 385x757px) Image search: [Google]
toxicmylifeup.jpg
39KB, 385x757px
How do you feel knowing that one of the lest likeable individuals of the league community gets this pussy?
>>
File: 1325833122380.jpg (58KB, 576x416px) Image search: [Google]
1325833122380.jpg
58KB, 576x416px
>Riven's early game damage has always been autistic
>let's buff it
>>
>>128739940
he's not the only one
>>
>>128735371
Nope. Sven and Hauntzer aren't the huge upgrades people keep touting them to be.
>>
>>128739940
>girls sucking up to people at riot

Sounds standard
>>
Is thunderlord still best for ADC?
Or is the crit heal better now?
Does it change between adcs?
>>
>>128739940
Holyshit all i hear are cuck noises.

Hes going to get cucked again.
>>
>>128739571
>>128739163
>>128739057
Aren't Zed, LeBlanc and Lux common counters of Ryze?
>>
>>128739940
>those bolt ons
lel
>>
>>128738597
A.
Build what i think is better.
A. Or C. if i'm not able to farm
>>
>>128739880
Lee Sin is the champion that is always balanced on a razor's edge between winning or losing by his wits alone.

Incredibly high risk, requires incredible skill to play. Has to out think opponents in lane (if he is) because he isn't strong there. Weaker jungler.

He is like invoker put into a champion. No one will reach peak with him for years probably.
>>
>>128739961
>Zed's damage has been bullshit since release
>Let's give him thunderlord's
>Let's buff thunderlord's
>Let's give him an item that is like an extra mini-ult for him and every other assassin

And let's keep nerfing Kog because he's not shit enough
>>
File: 88098.png (129KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
88098.png
129KB, 682x1023px
>>128739940
>literally the same size as her
>frog face looking fuck
>everybody in the riot community hates him
>tiny asian penis
guess who's getting cuck'd everyday by an alistar
>>
File: Dyn-o-mite.png (585KB, 432x576px) Image search: [Google]
Dyn-o-mite.png
585KB, 432x576px
> Jungling
> No one on my team wards, they shove up to the tower and get ganked and bursted in 2 seconds
> Every time I try to gank I'm clearing pinks or having to dive tower and nearly die 1vs1ing the enemy lane because my teammate is already near death
> I'm 3/0/1 at 15 minutes and enemy jungle is 8/2/4
> " the other jungle is just better " - 1/8/4 viktor vs anivia
i hate this role
>>
>>128740112

Name one person Zed isn't a counter to.

No really, do it.
>>
>>128740063
depends
depends
yes
>>
>>128739940
You know.

You just fucking know.

That she can't get any man she wants. That all she has to do is figuratively suck his dick.
>>
>>128740413
>>128739880
>>128738642
>this is what lee sin mains actually believe
>>
>lose my 3rd match in promos to plat 2 with 17/7 record because my team mates suicide 1 by 1 and we get triple raxed
>after this go on a massive losing spree because of a retarded team
>LITERALLY every EVERY game my support feeds first blood and flames me
>this happens for 15 games
>back to plat IV

Is plat the real elo hell?
>>
>>128740570
Malphite
Ekko
Pre silence removal talon
Lissandra
>>
>>128740570

tahm kench
>>
File: quinn.jpg (91KB, 1200x1438px) Image search: [Google]
quinn.jpg
91KB, 1200x1438px
>tfw you can't play Quinn top in every single game

should Tencent allow no-penalty dodging for obviously unfun games like this?
>>
>>128740570
Leblanc, Yasuo, Diana if you know how to trade, Malphite and maybe swain
>>
GO AIDS
>>
>>128740570

Kayle
>>
>>128735371
Regi keeps getting too chummy with his players. Being friends with your employer typically isnt healthy, especially in something like esports when players come in and out fast.
>>
>>128735371

>a team with doubleshit
>doing anything but "failing to meet potential"
>>
Has anyone here actually ever dated lulu?
>>
>>128735458
better than you probably
>>
anyone hype...
>>
>koreans using Brolaf
how does this joke even translate? like it's such a western stereotype/joke
>>
>>128741145
Hard to be hype for a million commercials and the casters stalling for time because the game broke.
>>
>kalista
>balanced

lolbabs?
>>
>>128741202

it makes fun of dumb foreigners.
>>
>>128741202
He just becomes an American military rapist stereotype.
>>
>ryze with stormraiders
>literally moves as fast as ulted yi when it procs
>they can't even kite me
is this what fun feels like?
>>
>>128741202
I don't know about Koreans, but an exchange student from Tokyo that I was living with said that the American stereotypes in Japan were "cool skater guy" and "enormous muscle builder."

Maybe Brolaf's a bit of both.
>>
>>128741059
you can't just date someone else's wife
moran
>>
>>128741310
get cucked, fag
>>
>2016
>still playing maokai toplane
lolbabs?
>>
>>128741202
there are plenty of 'bro' kinds of korean young dudes that live that lifestyle; being flashy is a common thing among koreans, hell thats why stuff like plastic surgery is so popular there
>>
>>128740570
I usually do well with cho against zed,
>>
>>128741405
Plastic surgery is so popular there because they want to look like us genetically superior whites.
>>
>Pick Garen
>Someone on other team picks Cho'gath into me

This has happened in the past 5 Garen games I've played. I haven't lost lane, or the game, in a single one. Is this supposed to be a counter or something?
>>
>>128741659
garen can easily bully out chogath early on and push him to turret as well, so i really think its the opposite. i have no idea what your opponents are thinking lol
>>
>>128741659
nah you just deserve to be diamond
>>
yo where's Doa
>>
>>128740413
>lee sin main
>throws a shitfit about having to go into the jungle
>towerdives a champ at 3/10s health and gets rekt
>"oops :D"
Everytime
>>
File: dynamicqueuetimes.png (789KB, 1278x763px) Image search: [Google]
dynamicqueuetimes.png
789KB, 1278x763px
post em'
>>
File: 1318373535303.png (338KB, 450x413px) Image search: [Google]
1318373535303.png
338KB, 450x413px
>>128741659
>buy Xerath
>opponent midlaner picks annie
>wreck her
>next opponent picks sion
>wreck him
>>
>>128741059
>>
>>128742014
your fault for being so high mmr :)
>>
>>128741798
This isn't bragging about skill, it's genuine confusion as to why this champ is being picked into mine without fail.

It used to be Gnar or Teemo people picked into me, but it's been Cho'gath lately and I was curious. I don't know why you'd project some sort of bragging onto my post.
>>
Do team skins ever go on sale, or do I just have to mystery gift and pray? I love all the ssw skins
>>
>>128742083
It's Diamond 5 mmr
>>
Anyone using windows 10? does it have any problems with league?
>>
>>128742193
in the middle of hte night
>>
>>128742227
Google is a thing, anon.
>>
>>128740559
Nobody wants to jungle anymore. Even junglers don't wanna jungler, it's just something we have to do if we want to win.
I tried playing several other roles to avoid the jungle and even when i do good i'm put with an incompetent jungler who just got done watching some shitty youtuber tell them what to build on master yi for le epikz plays.

It's suffering.
Either you jungle and take the shit talking and reports or get doomed to playing a game where the jungler never ganks and is stacking devourer on jax because "it's op right now bro"
>>
>>128742227
I've been using Windows 10 since October, I've had zero issues.
>>
>>128738597
first and third are entirely dependent on the champions involved

second one entirely depends on what I built and what site says to build what.

shit survey senpai
>>
>>128742280

Is it? Haven't heard about it.

>>128742309

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>128742014
fuck off gook this is a murican site
>>
>Use tryndamere
>Get bulliet by riven/teemo or dairus at top
>start tilting and feeding
>get my items
>begins to wreck the shit out of their team
>turns tables around and wins

feels good
>>
>wake up
>check pbe
>rengar buffs
back to dragons dogma
>>
File: 1452924474841.jpg (19KB, 253x296px) Image search: [Google]
1452924474841.jpg
19KB, 253x296px
>Be a squishy
>Building damage only
>Can't kill tanks
>Be a tank
>Building tanky only
>Can kill squishy
Why is this possible?
>>
>>128742568
because tanks cant reach squishies due to peel
>>
>>128742568
Because squishies can kill tanks, you're just shit
>>
>>128742587
>buy boots
>dead meme's chestplate
>kill everyone
>hurr but tanks can't mobility
>>
>cassio

WUT THE FUK
>>
>>128742682
>be shit
>go on 4chan
>cry about it
>hurr squishies can't kill tanks
>>
File: 1452203035219.gif (194KB, 477x456px) Image search: [Google]
1452203035219.gif
194KB, 477x456px
>>128742587
>Can't reach squishies because of peel
>Malphite
>Olaf
>Dead meme plate
>>
>>128742682
>>128742891
that is the theory
go complain to lol forum sif it is too much for you
>>
>>128742014
>not playing ranked on your level 29 smurf
>>
>>128742774
She doesn't need any buffs desu senpai
>>
BaddieMcNoobNoob: did you just fucking ban the champion i had selected to play?
Me: :)
BaddieMcNoobNoob: tilted for centuries
BaddieMcNoobNoob: suck my dick

why is the new queue so much fun guys?
>>
>>128743258
Is it bugged so I can queue for ranked under level 30?
If the answer is yes anyone wanna duo? I'm level 27 :^)
>>
>People ITT honestly believe that winning is the only thing that changes your ELO
Player performance relative to the rest of your team is a factor in determining your ELO, along with a plethora of other factors. Being carried by your teammates to higher ranks is actually harder now with the new Dynamic Queue. Solo play is actually still the best way to climb.

The fact that it's less possible for you to win off of pure mechanical skill anymore is the goddamn point.
>>
Is Jhin just them admitting they dont have any real good new ideas left so they are just stuffing as many shitty gimmicks into one character as possible?
>>
CASS BUFFS WHEN???
>>
File: 1452535476433.jpg (218KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1452535476433.jpg
218KB, 850x637px
>>128743623
>left
>implying they ever had any good ideas
>>
>>128743623
just a few more for the dragon wagon

cmon rito

reminder that they got nid's tail physics to work, which means he should be able to be animated like how they wanted
>>
File: 1363653397919.png (80KB, 232x242px) Image search: [Google]
1363653397919.png
80KB, 232x242px
>Sometimes like to kick back and watch the featured games on main menu
>Everything right now is ARAM and Blind Pick for some reason
>Figure I'll still watch a blind pick while eating
>Only like two players with borders in the game
>One is a diamond player playing ap Sion mid
>Tune in just in time to see him ult into the enemy Ahri and kill her
>/all chat blows up with Ahri cursing him out for "tryhard cheesing" her after having to reconnect her mouse
>"wtf why are you so tryhard"
>someone mentions that he's playing Sion mid, that's hardly tryharding
>"that play was tryhard"
>"are you so bad that you have to cheese me after mouse disconnect and three lvel advantage?"
>"wtf im lagging now"

This shit is hilarious.
>>
File: 1452697117612.jpg (659KB, 1000x1336px)
1452697117612.jpg
659KB, 1000x1336px
>cass being played in LCK

youre fucked cass buffs meme man
>>
File: 1447800278736.png (175KB, 581x630px) Image search: [Google]
1447800278736.png
175KB, 581x630px
How can some people not finish a game? We played for over an hour and i can only widdle away dying everytime tryin to take down their towers one at a time as Tryn. Their damn team had a kill lead after 45 min in cuz of my shithead team and they still coldnt even come close to base (they were abke to take down one turret per lane). And yet they couldnt finish despite obviously bein better than everyone. We had all their towers down and it still took another 10 min to finish the game thanks to me kamikaze'ing their turrets and nexus until they had the balls to finish it. fuck. everyone but me was negative k/d. fuck carrying shitfuckers. Pic related: our 4/14 adc
>>
>>128734859
>be gold 2
>want to try to jungle a little
>get camps stolen over and over again
>get ass raped by the enemy jungler
>team yells at me for not ganking enough
>lose every objective

I though ADC had the largest impact on the game but ffs it's basically an auto loss if you have a bad jungler. Fuck that role
>>
>do well
>win lane
>help out other lane
everyone feed uncontrollably and we lose

>do horribly
>feed uncontrollably
>deal 0 damage
entire remaining team does well and manages to win 4v5

???
>>
File: 1452142609708.jpg (143KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1452142609708.jpg
143KB, 500x680px
Cait Annon are you here ?
>>
>>128744241
FORCED
PERCENT
>>
>>128744272
yeah
>>
File: 1444872003255.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444872003255.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>making comeback
>vayne keeps condemning their team we catch to safety
>>
File: CNIcD3JW8AABqFe.jpg (65KB, 934x630px) Image search: [Google]
CNIcD3JW8AABqFe.jpg
65KB, 934x630px
>Cass 3/0/0 in Korea right now
>more cs than Viktor

BUFFS
WHEN?
>>
>>128744418
>people show their intended picks in champ select now
>don't have to waste a ban on vayne unless there's a vayne player in champ select
bliss
>>
Anyone else excited for TSM vs CLG? I hate that faggot doublelift and it would cause a ton of butthurt if TSM loses.
>>
File: 1452138256483.jpg (80KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1452138256483.jpg
80KB, 625x626px
>>128744241
>>128743483
>>
>>128740513
>adc is somehat viable or has something interesting
>NERF IMMEDIATELY

>cash cow mid drops below 52 % win rate
>BUFF IMMEDIATELY
>>
File: dando.gif (92KB, 265x310px)
dando.gif
92KB, 265x310px
>>128744418
>tell vayne to stop condemning being stupid with condemn or we lose the game
>keeps being stupid
>we lose
>attention summoner your behavior
>>
File: Capture.png (616KB, 1020x570px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
616KB, 1020x570px
If this game isn't all about kda then why do people care more about damage to champions than damage to objectives? Why doesn't Riot even TELL you how much damage you did to towers?
>>
File: 1369269291895.png (229KB, 1059x638px) Image search: [Google]
1369269291895.png
229KB, 1059x638px
>>128736060
>upgrading boots before finishing zhonjya
>>
File: 1398243668386.jpg (82KB, 711x645px) Image search: [Google]
1398243668386.jpg
82KB, 711x645px
post cute sjoks webm or gif pls i need it bad
>>
File: vayne.png (38KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vayne.png
38KB, 1000x1000px
>>128744472
>tfw garbage vayne for the longest time
>slowly improving
>finally feeling like im pretty good at vayne for high plat
>friends still give me shit when i pick her
At least they don't ban her away from me anymore
>>
File: 11917417.png (721KB, 678x663px) Image search: [Google]
11917417.png
721KB, 678x663px
is kindred/soraka a viable bot lane if you just want to do fuck all and survive laning phase
>>
File: PE.jpg (47KB, 896x349px) Image search: [Google]
PE.jpg
47KB, 896x349px
>A player did not lock in their pick or ban. Your group was returned to matchmaking.
>You are now back in a chat room with just your premade.
>>
File: EkkoMag.jpg (61KB, 400x534px)
EkkoMag.jpg
61KB, 400x534px
Is Fizz in a bad spot right now?
>>
>>128744749
No. Kindred is all about snowballing. If you don't get kills in lane as ADC Kindred then you will have no stacks and end up weak as shit.
>>
>>128744785
sort of

fizz is in a 'bad spot' right now yes - fizz is amongst the weakest he's ever been

but he's still a pretty strong champion in general because he's got a stupid good kit
>>
>>128744749
No but you'll be fine if you want to ERP in normals as them
>>
>>128744785
Not exactly, he's kinda a niche pick though
>>
File: 1452117897212.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1452117897212.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
>game window doesnt pop back up when its your turn to pick/ban
who the fuck designs this shit
>>
File: 1452886109527.jpg (46KB, 640x473px)
1452886109527.jpg
46KB, 640x473px
>>128744785
>assassins ever in a bad spot
>assassin has a normal ability that can be lowered by CDR which makes him untargetable for a few seconds more often that it already does
>bad spot
>>
File: 1452086316007.jpg (326KB, 2211x2091px) Image search: [Google]
1452086316007.jpg
326KB, 2211x2091px
I wanna fugg brown girls.
>>
>>128744785
Apdo is playing him slightly less.
>>
File: sona.webm (235KB, 1356x1100px) Image search: [Google]
sona.webm
235KB, 1356x1100px
The new queue system actually takes more time than the current blind pick. It's very dynamic, but most of the time I've seen people failing to pick their champ and forcing everyone to requeue.

What's the point of it? It looks fancy and all, but I think it was a waste of effort.
>>
>>128744968
>What's the point of it? It looks fancy and all

answered your own question senpai

that's the ONLY point
>>
>>128744968
Gives you more time to look up your teammates so you don't have to play with a Silver 3 Yasuo
>>
>>128744924
Are you going to tell me that an assassin like akali or talon aren't in bad spots right now
>>
>>128744968
>What's the point of it?

Money. The new crafting shit works better if you play with friends
>>
>>128744968
Shit is still experimental because they couldnt test it sooner and had to implement it in the last fucking week of pre season.

Also PBE is not a real test server.
>>
File: Vi Top.jpg (23KB, 270x271px) Image search: [Google]
Vi Top.jpg
23KB, 270x271px
>>128744351

Did you post this ? >>128703971

As far as i know, youre the only Cait fag here
>>
File: file.png (82KB, 446x183px)
file.png
82KB, 446x183px
>>128744968

this hair here bothers me

a lot
>>
File: 1434049707864.jpg (33KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1434049707864.jpg
33KB, 419x419px
>>128744968
>censoring nipples

murrika lel
>>
File: 1447399862511.jpg (441KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1447399862511.jpg
441KB, 1200x1600px
>>128744947

I wanna fug brown girls too.
>>
>>128744947
same but only the 2D ones
>>
>>128745139
>>128745158
lel
>>
File: 1446960831471.png (332KB, 680x925px) Image search: [Google]
1446960831471.png
332KB, 680x925px
>>128744968
have you drawn lamb butt yet?
you should draw her
>>
>that cassiopeia damage on lck
Where's the cass buffs guy?
Also
>letting cassio hit late game on pre-season patch
>>
>>128744968
Imagine you're at a job with very little ability to quantitatively assess how well you are doing. If you had nothing good to do, you'd have to do things are claim they are good to do, or else you'd be let go. Pretty much everything riot lyte does at riot is pretend to work. Removed tribunal as an excuse to work on a new tribunal for several years, makes a new queue just to seem busy.
Also I concur with this
>>128745117 looks odd
>>
>>128735940
most players are silver 3 at best when starting ranked,only luckers and smurfs get gold. its a pretty rough grind to climb but hey thats league
>>
>>128744968

Of course it takes longer than blind, every queue takes longer than blind pick. Assuming you meant draft, I'd say it's about the same. Though, I do think they over did it with some of the effects
>>
File: 0a5.gif (831KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
0a5.gif
831KB, 360x202px
>>128744947
>2D will never be real
>>
File: 1423204186090.png (48KB, 197x206px)
1423204186090.png
48KB, 197x206px
>>128745107
yeah, why?
>>
Okay that was a pretty cool way to win the game
>>
>>128745117
Dude, I think you're right. I got used to drawing her like that from the really old splash. It's not done yet though, I'll try to fix it if I don't suck enough.

>>128745208
F U R R Y . Not yet, but I'll definitely will sometime.

>>128745226
Ohohoho. I fucking get you.
The question that surges is what possible things could be done in order to make league more enjoyable.
>>
>implying cass needs buffs
>>
>Cass just won a game 7/2 in LCK

b-buffs when right?
>>
SNAG LADY :DDDDD
>>
>>128745341
>>128745349
In soloQ she wouldve been 2/7 because she got dove 7 times.

Shes shit in soloQ.
>>
>obvious premade selects yasuo and vayne
>select vayne as well
>ban vayne
>another random bans yasuo
>they dodge
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
File: 1366941970533.jpg (286KB, 668x923px) Image search: [Google]
1366941970533.jpg
286KB, 668x923px
>>128745107
Hey man I'm here too but I just don't post that much these days
>>
>>128744661
"Killing" a tower/inhibitator/nexus should count as a kill
>>
File: eksdee.png (116KB, 329x184px) Image search: [Google]
eksdee.png
116KB, 329x184px
>>128745214
>>128745341
>>128745349
>>128745373
Remember guys, if you can't blindpick a champion and stomp solo q said champion is shit. Shit.
>>
File: 1450192178953.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1450192178953.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>128745256
>wake up in the middle of the night
>go back to sleep
>have a dream that i was 2D
>mfw waking up
how horrible
>>
File: 1450817577749.jpg (322KB, 800x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1450817577749.jpg
322KB, 800x1101px
>>128735787
late to this but riven is cute
>>
>>128745337
rengar bolas lambs ankles
she trips and falls
face down ass up

make it happen
>>
>>128745458
I don't think that's Riven, anon. That girl needs to eat a lot more.
>>
>>128745421
hey i just played with those same 2 guys
>>
>>128745515
Rude
>>
File: korea.jpg (11KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
korea.jpg
11KB, 198x198px
>>128745421
Thank you, you're doing gods work
>>
File: aaCuteViCaitSelf.png (802KB, 620x998px)
aaCuteViCaitSelf.png
802KB, 620x998px
>>128745302

nothing in special, kinda of like it

>>128745425

i know, January is a hell of a month, lot of things to do
>>
>>128744785
this looks like it is from a larger comic or something?

source? Reverse google just brings just shitposting on 4chan boards
>>
>>128745458
what keystone do you take on riven now?
>>
is "power spike" a buzzword?
>>
New guy here, can I get them fancy borders if I play 3v3? I like it more than 5v5.
>>
>>128736764
>friends dont force me into any role
>play my infamous tp behind tower and die TF anyways
>feed and lose us the game
i dont get how people can be so competitive, between me and my party we feed like 80% of our games in norms
>>
>>128745617
what does buzzword mean?
>>
>>128745624

do you have a Reddit account ?
>>
>>128745617
Depends on who's saying it
>>
File: thepain.jpg (16KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
thepain.jpg
16KB, 427x300px
>>128745256
>>128745449
>dream of hugging miku
>couldve been sona at this point
>for the first time i felt love and warmth
>even if it was just a dream
>wake up
>>
File: vwrrYjS (1).jpg (243KB, 1024x1516px) Image search: [Google]
vwrrYjS (1).jpg
243KB, 1024x1516px
>>128745586
no idea I don't play her

probably thunderlords
>>
File: bbriven.jpg (179KB, 630x419px)
bbriven.jpg
179KB, 630x419px
>>128745540
It's the truth.
>>
File: 1450688074077s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px)
1450688074077s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>128745617
>tfw Jax gets triforce and hits lvl 11

No
>>
>>128745665

No, why is 3v3 a meme game mode or something?
>>
>>128745707
but everyone spikes in power when they finish big items
>>
File: Big Waifu.jpg (126KB, 372x724px) Image search: [Google]
Big Waifu.jpg
126KB, 372x724px
why is sona so big?
>>
File: 54732979_p0.png (242KB, 736x870px) Image search: [Google]
54732979_p0.png
242KB, 736x870px
>>128745705
would you take Riven out to dinner and pay the whole bill?
>>
>https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/416jio/tsm_theoddones_na_lcs_predictions/
leddit at their best
>>
>>128745767
No, there are certain points in the game where champions are at their most relevant. For some champions its after finishing 1 or 2 items, for some champions its after 4 items, for some its after they stack their Tear, for some its when they hit lv 6/11/16, etc.
>>
File: don't feed the riven.png (251KB, 664x793px) Image search: [Google]
don't feed the riven.png
251KB, 664x793px
>>128745784
Probably.
>>
>>128745823
I'd marry one
>>
File: 1452791463215.jpg (29KB, 680x364px) Image search: [Google]
1452791463215.jpg
29KB, 680x364px
>>128745068
Talon is fine and Akali used to be broken bullshit that's now in the dumpster where she belongs.
>>
>>128745781
good genes and good food
>>
>>128745579
No, it's just a little doddle lendo dropped off when he came by, original source is lolg thread. This artist http://soraka.blogspot.com.au/
>>128745337
'How to make things fun' is more of a thing you have to get through trial and error than anything else. Trying to please lots of different demographics would be a lot easier if not for smallish servers that just don't have the playerbase to support different modes.
Also do you have commission info somewhere? I saw you mention them on your tumblr but I can't find anything
>>
File: 48182413_p7_master1200.jpg (308KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
48182413_p7_master1200.jpg
308KB, 600x800px
>riot makes a support champion
>becomes the biggest cancer top laner in the game
>>
>>128745976
Yeah Tahm Kench is pretty annoying
>>
>>128745823
>not wanting to fuck everything that tries to be feminine and does well at doing so

what do you think i am? gay?
>>
>>128745976
Are we talking about Lulu or Tahm? I'm confused.
>>
File: feels great.png (42KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feels great.png
42KB, 225x225px
>>128745226
>>128745337

>when you find others who share in your autism
>>
File: 49599004_p1_master1200.jpg (265KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
49599004_p1_master1200.jpg
265KB, 731x1000px
>only THICK suggestions left in the contest are Eve and Fiora

Buttjobs are boring, Eve it is
>>
File: ap7o09.jpg (11KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ap7o09.jpg
11KB, 600x338px
>>128746063
>>
>>128746028
Both
Lulu is more mid tho
>>
>>128745976

>riot makes a support tank
>people play it top
>they make a tank top lane
>people play it in support

kek
>>
>>128746063
isn't veigar/sona still in?
>>
File: 1451626380313.gif (493KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1451626380313.gif
493KB, 200x199px
>tfw people forgot about shyvana

Literally freelo
>>
So after some games with Zed i can pretty confidently say he is fine.

He got all the tools you need and feels fun to play.

People complains in my games that his poke is OP and shit, but they just dont understand Zed desu.

After your W-->E--Q thunderlord combo you are not a big threat. Sure it does 40% of their health and is unblockable if they go for CS while you have your cds, but that is what Zed is about, dealing damage.

Now this is the part retards dont understand about Zed, after he used the combo, he have 15 seconds of downtime before a full combo to kill you.

If you cant get Zed out of that lane in 15-20 seconds that the game gives you, you deserve to die in the next W-->E--Q all-in combo. He is an assassin, and should always win in a 1v1 if he is not outplayed.
>>
>>128746120
Lulu mid ins't even that annoying though, in lane I mean, almost everyone can farm safely and plays can be made thru roams. I'm probably biased as fuck since she's one of my comfy picks.
>>
>>128746137
You are right, but I'm not into shortstacks
>>
Why is this game so toxic? I've had a toxic flamer in he last 10 of my games, no joke. Even when we are winning they flame, like wtf is this?
>>
>>128746128
the inherent problem is this -

>riot makes a tanky champion with so much fucking stats on stats on stats that he's useful on a support's budget
>he becomes stupidly cancerous on a solo lane budget

>riot makes a champion with unimpressive stats but great utility so that she's useful when she has enough gold to buy herself some items
>becomes super powerful as a support because her utility makes up for low damage
>>
File: 1452822345270.jpg (200KB, 1050x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1452822345270.jpg
200KB, 1050x1680px
What is the current balance state of Udyr?

Overpowered, underpowered, balanced, >balanced?
>>
>>128746248
My problem with Zed is how safely he can farm. Aside from that I'm completely fine with him.
>>128746269
>toxic
>toxic
>flamer
Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.
>>
File: annie.png (18KB, 498x540px) Image search: [Google]
annie.png
18KB, 498x540px
>>128746034
Hair autism. Noice.

>>128745884
Yeah! Though I'm not available for commissions anymore. I'm up to my neck with life stuff sadly. Maybe sometime in the future I'll open em again! I hand out commission info through mail because it's very changing really.
>>
File: tfw clg won't win worlds.png (54KB, 382x301px) Image search: [Google]
tfw clg won't win worlds.png
54KB, 382x301px
>this translator
I feel bad for the guy jesus.
>>
>>128746351
>balanced or underpowered
>implying balanced isn't underpowered
>>
>>128746351
he's genuinely balanced
>>
>>128746248
>Shuriken 6s cd at all ranks
>Shadowslash 4s cd at all ranks

I'm sorry friend but there's not 15s window.
>>
>>128746363

spotted the toxic flamer.
>>
>>128746401
why?
he did fine
>>
>>128746248
>B-b-but I can't fight him with Caitlyn!

Shitters will complain about anything
>>
>>128746419
Zero chat restrictions, bans or warnings since 2010. Fuck off.
>>
>>128746418

>What is W cooldown
>>
>>128746438
>he did fine
uh
>>
Is Frozen Mallet still a good first item on Gnar, or just go Cleaver? It feels like the lower price and higher HP is more beneficial than the CDR and armor shred.
>>
>>128746351
Slightly overpowered if you "THE WAYS"
>>
>>128746351
Transformer Udyr skin when?
>>
>>128746470
If Zed successfully pokes you down to half HP in lane then he can probably kill a lot of champs with just Q, ignite, and autos.
>>
>>128746535

Come to think of it, project udyr would've be really cool
>>
File: 725.gif (926KB, 338x236px)
725.gif
926KB, 338x236px
If i play like 5 of the placement matches now will they reset too when the new season starts and i will need to play 10 again ?

I am 5-0 now and i dont know if i should stop or go ahead, pls halp.
>>
>>128746470
>Flash is a thing

How does W cooldown make him bad or easy to bully in lane anyway?
He can still wave clear like its no ones business, if he falls behind he can just roam every time R is up.
>>
>>128746564

Talon, Leblanc and fizz are bigger threats than zed pre 6.
>>
>>128746605
Yeah they'll reset.
>>
File: 1422649693545.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1422649693545.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>>128746248
>He is an assassin, and should always win in a 1v1 if he is not outplayed.

No you mongoloid, that's called duelist
>trundle
>fiora

Riot doesn't know what the fuck is a assassin since shaco's release.
Shaco is the only assassin in the game, with rengar maybe in second place.
>if you go in you either kill or die
>you can escape but not if you already went for the kill
>1v1 potential only on ambush
>skillset revolves about making it unfair for the guy you are trying to kill even if you are placing yourself in danger
>if you fuck up early you will be shit

Zed meanwhile has
>safe lanephase
>absurd scalling
>a dash and a blink
>waveclear
That's no fucking assassin, you dickhead, that's just a overtuned ad caster.
>>
>>128746639
Talon is fucking garbage in lane lmao
>>
>>128746639
>talon
>pre-6 threat
>more than zed
what the fuck talon has a garbage early laning phase
>>
>>128746646
Fuck me.

So there is literally no point in playing them now ?
>>
>>128746723

No he's not senpai
>>
>>128746375
Alrighty, thanks anyway
>>
>>128746639
>My cancer isn't even the biggest cancer imo tbqh.
>>
>>128735995
who cares?
every damn thread.
Every freaking damn thread!
>>
File: 994fd21dc13b892d634e5a2bec2db27b.jpg (670KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
994fd21dc13b892d634e5a2bec2db27b.jpg
670KB, 1000x1000px
I want to lick Lulu.
>>
File: srs raka.png (220KB, 695x504px)
srs raka.png
220KB, 695x504px
>lolg crying about how ad carries are underpowered
>five ad carries in the same lck game
And it's not even like that's new, you can pretty much count Kindred in a game whenever they're open and Graves is a fairly common jungle pick as well.
>>
File: 01 - ApBxZTP.jpg (686KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
01 - ApBxZTP.jpg
686KB, 1920x1080px
mmm I wanna fuck a poro
>>
>>128746897
i want to lick her ass
>>
>>128746820
lol
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-16+at+11.46.38).jpg (260KB, 837x730px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-16+at+11.46.38).jpg
260KB, 837x730px
>tfw you don't disappoint you'are waifu
>>
File: 1451823673023.jpg (14KB, 305x343px) Image search: [Google]
1451823673023.jpg
14KB, 305x343px
>>128746897
>>128746947

This place is the only one in the entire world where people hate on zed and like Lulu.
>>
File: lulu.png (746KB, 567x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lulu.png
746KB, 567x1024px
reminder to shun lulu pedos
>>
>>128746925

I don't think anyone's used underpowered and Lucian in the same sentence anytime recently friend.
>>
Champ select live on other servers yet?
>>
>>128746954
>literally a stat check the champion
>>
>>128746986
what? go to any solo queue game, no one actually thinks zed is balanced of fair. And no one hates Lulu for the reason theyre op, its just her laning is hard to punish
>>
>>128746986
People like Lulu here?
>>
>>128746997
It's usually shitposting about how the role itself is underpowered covered up with complaints about assassins because they can't fucking build QSS as third item like anyone with a brain would.
>>
>>128746925
Those are all caster marksmen who can poke and waveclear from a distance.

An actual auto attacker will just get instagibbed.
>>
I'm not sure why people complain about mundo when nasus in in this game
>>
>>128746925
Everyone is complaining about soloq because their team doesn't know how to team fight.
A single well played support is sometimes all it takes for an adc to do their thing.
Sometimes the support thinks its their job to faceplant into the enemy front line while their carry is getting raped in the back.
>>
>>128747113
> build QSS
> Against a champion who does primarily physical damage
> Enemy adc now also has a leg up on you
> So does the jg or top if they are also ad
> " just build a qss your third item there are literally no downsides to this "
>>
>>128747182

but QSS builds into a good damage item
>>
>>128747182
well yeah, people that complain about zed just dont build tank
>>
>>128747116
>caster marksmen
They're still ad carries.
>>
File: 1452541495152.gif (2MB, 335x340px) Image search: [Google]
1452541495152.gif
2MB, 335x340px
>>128747069
>no one actually thinks zed is balanced of fair
Straight up bullshit, by many Zed is/was considered THE balanced champion up until Thundershit and everyone using it. He is still nowhere near his release state and he is one of the only champs that gets almost completly destroyed by two items.

He is fun as fuck tho.

Also Le blanc is better than him
>>
File: ay.jpg (93KB, 1196x668px) Image search: [Google]
ay.jpg
93KB, 1196x668px
>try udyr with runic echoes
>deadmans
>alacrity swifties
>trinity
>mfw 521 ms without e
>>
>>128747179
Everyone should play 10 Janna games at least once
She teaches you so much about peeling, positioning, roaming, teamfighting and squirmishing
Who am I kidding, people just stand back and spam tornados
>>
>>128747205
1400 gold for the qss anon
>>128747214
> tanky adc
that's just crazy enough to do no damage
>>
>>128747259
>popular opinion is fact
>>>>>>>>>>>reddit
>>
hey friends
>>
File: 1451159992485.jpg (223KB, 751x1065px)
1451159992485.jpg
223KB, 751x1065px
>>128745586
Thundermeme
>>
>>128747214

That's one of the problems. Ad carries don't really have a good way to itemize against ad damage threats.
>>
>>128747214
I main tanks and bruisers and I'd be happy to see Zed removed
>>
>>128747325
>Less popular opinion is a fact
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit

I can do it too
>>
File: 1451840666281.jpg (9KB, 288x268px) Image search: [Google]
1451840666281.jpg
9KB, 288x268px
>>128747308
>>128747350

>AD carries hating on ZED

Heal/flash/dash/QSS/whatever from his ult

He literally and i mean literally cant catch you if he dosnt have ult. How fucking bad can someone be if a Zed with a small boost from ghostblade can catch someone with 450+ range.
>>
>>128747182
QSS is straight up bad if we only take into account two popular assassins, Rengar and Talon.
On everything else it is a great buy, and if you take into consideration Rengar and Talon's team you probably still want it just to be sure you won't be caught because of a stun from Annie, bubble from Nami etc.
If you don't build QSS while complaining about how quickly you die after being caught just go away and play something else because you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>128747257
Only because they're ranged.
With kindreds kit they could've easily been melee.
>>
>>128747308
>that's just crazy enough to do no damage
well then dont play adc?

>Zed kills me cause im glass cannon
>go tank
>but but
no buts, just play a tank instead of an adc
>>
>LCK teamfighting is so heated Wolf actually was stuck in a fucking wall

LEGO LEGENDS
>>
>>128747350
>qss
>zhonyas
>positioning
>dodge the skills
>flash
youre not meant to attack zed, adc is meant to take towers so why would you fight him?
>>
File: srs_smith.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
srs_smith.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>128747568
>a ranged carry is only a ranged carry because it has range
Had you not have said that, I would never realise.
>>
>>128747350
>Ad carries don't really have a good way to itemize against ad damage threats.

>BT
>Steraks
>Randuins
>Deadmans
>GA
>>
LMAO holy shit this client is fucking shit, you can view peoples champs mastyery if you can click fast enough
>>
>>128747674
>I will take this wave..and this one..and another one..and this too
>pushing near enemy base
>A zed rush on him
>he dies

I think those people are just retarded
>>
>>128747731
stick with your team? youre meant to wait for the fight to be over then take towers, just cause you build damage doesnt mean you are meant to do damage
>>
>spoonfeed kills to my adc
>gets 4 kills ahead
>our jungler afks
>enemy rengar has free roam
>he keeps on getting deleted
>votes to surrender at 20
>fails
>"okay i troll now"

fuck this community
fuck trying to support whiny cunts who think that just because they dont stand a chance vs an assassin means its game over

its a team game, we had so much potential but because he decided to throw it, we lost.

why is this game based on so much RNG yet people say it requires 'skill' to climb
>>
>>128747687
>nothing
Yeah sure, disregard the part about how kindreds kit is well suited for a melee fighter.
>>
>>128747350
yes, it's called having a weakness. No one can effectively itemize against your ranged advantage, why should you be able to itemize against the only advantage they have on you?
>>
File: 1452034380576.png (39KB, 304x411px) Image search: [Google]
1452034380576.png
39KB, 304x411px
>26 minute game
>1-0

>>
>>128747901

I hate LoL as a spectator sport, I only watch dota 2 even though I have never played it, it's so much more entertaining.
>>
File: thembrits.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
thembrits.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>128743392
are you nasus, or is this just a popular thing to do? the game nasus banned teemo top out of under me so he could play top, I went bard support and not only shit on the enemies, but shit on him with my ult every opportunity I got.
He was pretty buttmad though, so if you're him you're twisting the story to make yourself look good.
I know I stooped to his level, but seriously fuck these people.
>>
>Play adc lose and lose because support is playing like an over aggressive retard and losing bot
>get flamed
>Play support and win by carrying my adc in lane by setting up kills
>get flamed

how come?
>>
File: 1452471526931.png (235KB, 424x648px) Image search: [Google]
1452471526931.png
235KB, 424x648px
>>128747934
half of the teamfights I can hardly tell wtf is going on.

when it comes to teamfighting I think Heroes of Newerth has the best.

>tfw all those loud as fuck soundclips and announcers going off all at once

Its fucking bliss

https://youtu.be/JH82pttAtvc?list=RDJH82pttAtvc&t=31
>>
>>128748023
Because people who play adc are retarded.
>>
>tfw binge watching anime
>i've already eaten 6 oranges

send help

I can't stop
>>
>>128748023
because support and jungle are bitch roles that get all the shit flung at them because mid and carry are d1 smurfs that can do no wrong
>>
>>128747901
>Flash

As long as flash is a thing games will be passive until team fighting starts.
And yes, removing flash makes many champs shit cause there's no items that provide mobility.
Introduce force staff and/or blink dagger item, remove flash, save game.
>>
File: 1452540449723.png (256KB, 605x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452540449723.png
256KB, 605x375px
>>128747818
You are supposed to be with your team not push the inhibitor tower in the botlane when everyone (except the zed/talon/rengar) is near baron you fucking autist
>>
File: 1399231833154.jpg (152KB, 705x944px) Image search: [Google]
1399231833154.jpg
152KB, 705x944px
How come MF does Draven's damage better than him, Lucian's ult better than him, and Velkoz's zoning better. than. him
>>
how should I draw Kha'zix?
>>
>>128748103
gangplank isn't a weaboo you shit
>>
>6 swifties in 1 game

CAN
KOREAN
STOP
FORCING
THIS
MEME
????????

What the ufuck si this
>>
>>128747852
Well then, go ahead and build her as a melee fighter.
Saying that parts of a kit suits another role or champion well doesn't make an argument here, else I could say that Yi's steroids on any ad carry would blow up anything out of existence.
Kindred is a ranged carry and they're strong as fuck, which combined with Lucian, Corki, MF, Tristana, Graves and Quinn makes a very good case against that ad is garbage bullshit you faggots like to spill.
>>
>>128748053
>HoN
based
>>
Is the skt game having some packet lag? Shit on my screen kept lagging
>>
>>128748103
why do anime crates always have orange written on them
>>
>>128747992
that guy was literally called BaddieMcNoobNoob, look him up on NA if you want, someone dodged that queue though IIRC
>>
>>128748267
Watching on youtube, perfectly fine at 720p.
>>
>>128748187
thicker
>>
>>128747728
>this client is fucking shit
Really? I had no idea.

>>128747834
This game's community is the legitimate worst I've ever seen. Literally the biggest bunch of entitled, autistic, defeatist retarded children I've ever seen, and Lyte's hugbox will only make it worse.

>>128747934
>I hate LoL as a spectator sport.
You should. It's fucking awful. It's boring as hell, and the retards who watch it are inspired to do the same shit the pros do in SoloQ, but fuck it up because they're not pro. Haven't watched a whole lot of doto but it looks better from what I've seen. I don't really follow esports, since I learn more by practicing then I do by watching.

>>128748023
It's because everyone, ADC in particular, neds a scapegoat. It feels like half the reason most players are bronze or silver are because they're just mentally disabled children who can't ever own up to mistakes or learn from them, so they have to blame someone else in a misguided attempt to feel better about themselves, which does nothing to solve the real problem.

>>128748062
>>128748123
Everyone's retarded. That's what happens when your marketing scheme is bouncing anime tits and casual games, you end up attracting that demographic.

>>128748141
>And yes, removing flash makes many champs shit cause there's no items that provide mobility.
>Introduce force staff and/or blink dagger item, remove flash, save game.
This. Flash is an obvious balance band-aid. When something becomes so overwhelmingly prevalent as thunderlords or flash, you have a problem. Flash isn't the problem, it's a symptom. They wouldn't even need to remove it, they could just make two seperate flashes and allow a nerfed flash on champions with mobility, and the normal/better flash on champions without mobility.

Riot wants to meme about diversity in item and champion choices, yet flash and thunderlords continue to go unnerfed.
>>
>>128741452
zed shits the bed against cho'gath
>>
>>128748193
I dont get why they would buy Swifties

it's only a small movement difference and cooldown boosts would do so much more on Graves
>>
>>128748384

In this case the slow resist is pretty nifty against Lulu/Tahm though.
>>
>>128748427
o maybe for this game
but like I've been watching LCK and they've been buying like 5 swifties a game, does the 25 movement speed really make a difference?

I wouldi ke some insight but it's literally only Korea that's doing it
>>
File: champs.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
champs.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>128748351
check it out, same account yet different champs>>?!
>>
File: tfw not a meme.png (588KB, 639x526px) Image search: [Google]
tfw not a meme.png
588KB, 639x526px
>>128748192

you think this is a mother fucking meme?

>>128748314

oranges are fucking good
>>
File: 1448641817345.jpg (64KB, 762x616px) Image search: [Google]
1448641817345.jpg
64KB, 762x616px
>>128748351
>>128747934

NEVER FORGET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G9O9j0DSII
>>
>>128748232
Where the fuck did I argue adcs are shit?
Just played adc mid last game vs a lb and shit on her.
All I'm saying is kindred has a kit that would work perfectly good on a melee.
>>
Holy shit Bang
>>
this skt game is a clown fiesta
>>
Usain Bolt comp is hilarious
>>
File: runes.png (70KB, 382x324px) Image search: [Google]
runes.png
70KB, 382x324px
Rune suggestions? What else will benefit me?

Also, specific whether flat or scaling. I've seen alot of people argue about that based on the current patches.
>>
>>128745874
If being broken means you then have to be trash forever hence then let's gut everyone but 3 champions.
>>
>>128748628
What? Its the exact opposite..
>>
>>128748720
nice meme
>>
Is Bang Cell saga Gohan?
>>
>>128736060
>play fiddles
>rush needlessly large rod for zhonyas instead of running for ROA or rylais
>>
>>128748492

The speed boost is pretty strong, especially if you stack it with something like deadmans. People in challenger/masters on other servers are building them too, looks like.
>>
File: 1412255586673.gif (1MB, 295x221px)
1412255586673.gif
1MB, 295x221px
>People complain about FF's warwick, teleport smite cinderhulk meta and teleport meta
>Zed and Leblanc still safe picks till late season 3
>This is somehow ok
>Assassins in this game are just overtuned ad casters and high mobility burst mages
>This is ok aswell
>>
>>128748765
It helps to use them correctly
>>
Holy shit, that LCK game was NA tier
>>
Have you guys heard of LCK? Its so boring. Literally 50 min game with like 5 kills.
>>
>SKT got cheesed
Cool, now I get to watch some Faker.
>>
>>128748615
>>128748628

That game looked like season 4 skt but with Bang playing the 1v9 instead of Faker.
>>
>>128748765
your intellect is the real meme here
>>
>>128748923
10 kills in 50 minutes, this isnt doto what the fuck
>>
>>128748923
Maybe if you watched it with a brain aneurysm
>>
File: 1439656995619.png (677KB, 671x457px) Image search: [Google]
1439656995619.png
677KB, 671x457px
>that lck game
that was great
>>
File: Lala-satalin-deviluke-1-.png (1MB, 656x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Lala-satalin-deviluke-1-.png
1MB, 656x1017px
>Get ejected from 2 ranked games in a row because people don't know you now need to lock in.
No, seriously, way to go Rito.
>>
>>128748823
should I get it on TF though?

he scales with CDR so much idk
>>
>>128746925

ADC soloqueue experience =/= Competitive Meta
>>
>>128748950
>being this silver,gold or plat

>>128748939
better watching your own region losing horrible at worlds
>>
>>128748652
Hybrid Pen
Movespeeed Quints
Cooldown/18 blues
HP/18 yellows

CDR and HP will help the most, hpen and movespeed are optional
>>
>>128748829
>and high mobility burst mages
And assassin is someone who kills someone quickly. For that it needs reaching the mark and damage to kill it. So yes it's ok they have that. Unless you want to see a low mobility assassin with bruiser stats.
>>
>>128748923
The fuck? Wasn't EU last season a farm simulator? That game was EU tier.
It was like.. CLG EU tier with froggen
>>
Does EUW not have 6.1 yet|?
>>
>>128749182
EUW always gets the patch first
its just that NA gets the new champ select first
>>
>>128744749
Nope. Kindred needs stacks. Bot is often a bad place for this if the other bot laners are competent.

>>128744785
Niche pick. Like any assasin, he snowballs like a motherfucker, can dive backlines, and get away scot free.

>>128745068
Talon is fine, the people who play him are just complete mongoloids who don't understand the concept of using his silence and they never build crit when the probably should given the current state of items in the game. Akali is extremely balanced at this point. She can still snowball etc etc but she isn't retarded like other assassins. She can't do dick until she has a gunblade and a spellblade item.
>>
>>128749089
>better watching your own region losing horrible at worlds
No not really. Worlds lasts a month. A boring region lasts many seasons.
>>
>>128749026

Nah, people who use cdr boots or beserkers don't usually get them. Mostly only tanky types who'd buy mercs/tabi otherwise.
>>
>>128749182
I think we do.
We just don't have the new champ select yet.
>>
>>128749089
Oh come the fuck on anon, Scout had his chance, at least with Faker I get a higher chance of cool highlight reels.
I am, indeed, plat.
>>
>>128749225
>Talon
>Silence
Yeah, sure he's in a good spot
>>
>>128747674
>building zhonyas
>on marksmen
holy shit dude
rengar/zed main detected
>>
>>128735458
>rengar buffs

are you fucking serious?
>>
>Get W10
>Game takes years to load
>When it does I get massive audio/game stutter which is unplayable
>>
>>128749225
>who don't understand the concept of using his silence
Hello 2013 anon. By the way, don't go to France in two years.
>>
add TheMageGuy for free skins
>>
>>128749225
>Talon
>crit

uhhh LOL?
>>128748829
If they gets disrupted and sneezed on they die
>>
>>128749095
Who benefit from the CDR/HP? Should I remove my armor seals?
>18
You mean scaling, right?
>>
>>128749089
warnig: silver surfer detected
>>
>>128749030
Aside from the LCK example I was talking about solo Q, anon.
>>
>>128749119
A assassin is someone who benefits from deceit and dirty combat skills to kill a target, they should not excel in anything more than stealth and ambush potential.
Besides Shaco and Rengar there is literally no assassins in this game, only champs with a clutch, either dmg or mobility that allow people to mantain a safe laning phase and have a absurd scalling potential.
>>
>>128749315
Like every squishy champ?
The thing is that they have more chances of fleeing from danger with ease.
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (109KB, 600x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
109KB, 600x830px
add me NA bored normals
skeewoosh
>>
>>128746242
She really isn't. She can do work, and she can sort of dive backlines, but she's too easily kiteable and her ganks kind of blow until level 6.

The problem lies in the shittiness of her speedup on her W, and the borderline non-functionality of the knock-to/back of her ult.

>>128746954
>no titty hydra
>>
>>128749378

Being a soloqueue ADC vs Zed,Rengar,Talon or TF is still shit senpai
>>
>>128749380
what about Twitch you fucking fag OR Akali
>>
File: 1339710393890.jpg (43KB, 532x532px) Image search: [Google]
1339710393890.jpg
43KB, 532x532px
Would anyone like to play bot games with me and Taiga?
>>
>>128749230
>my region is at least fun to watch
monkeys are fun to watch too, but they can still be an embarrassment.

>>128749259
It was your word use of "cheese" that told me clearly about your lack of understanding in pro-play.
This was everything but cheese.

general skt did a tiny mistake at baron in the end, which leaded to a lose. Jin air cannot really be even happy about that win.
>>
>>128749345
>>128749095
And always buy x9? Or should I be building hybrid/mixture of runes on my pages?
>>
>>128749380
Dude you posted the same shit like 10 times SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY and stop fucking whining
>>
>>128749501
Akali scales far too much for her to be a pure assassin.
Old twitch was indeed a assassin, the new one could be aswell now with the reset on the stealth.
My bad for forgetting about him.
>>
>>128749461

NO BIRD

I BELIEVE IN YOU

I BELIEVE

DON'T QUIT
>>
File: 1423326410072.jpg (716KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1423326410072.jpg
716KB, 1000x1500px
>>128749529

Is Taiga gonna be salty as usual when he gets cucked?

I like watching him sperg out when you're being lewd with me.
>>
>>128749529
Will you bully me?
>>
>>128747472
>Heal/flash/dash/QSS/whatever from his ult
He doesn't need his ult to kill an adc atm.

Also his ult has an insignificant CD if we're basing it on just flash/dash/QSS (a dash isn't going to save you) and a QSS is often going to completely lock you out of building a must-have item just for the sake of meager counterplay that zed can wait around thanks to his mobility.
>>
>>128749496

Or Mundo/Tahm/Rammus/Trundle. That's mostly on account of riot gutting last whisper and not an adc exclusive problem though.
>>
>>128749624
AND TEEMO YOU FUCKIGN SHITTER.
>>
>>128749380
>A assassin is someone who benefits from deceit and dirty combat skills to kill a target
M8 there are chars that kill many targets from a good range. Killing in shady ways is bloody useless unless you do it quickly. Not to mention you're basically trying to change the meaning of assassin as it applies to LoL.
>>
>>128749626

You're 10,000 years too young to even think about being lewd with me, you lowly mongrel.

>>128749629

I-I'll be laning with my internet wife most of the time. ;_;
>>
>>128749345
>>128749550
CDR/18 you'd want full or 6
HP/18 you'd want full or 6
Hpen isn't that important given your situation
movespeed you need 3 if you plan on playing MS rune champions (Like TF, Hecarim, etc)

Typical mid laner would want scaling HP yellows instead of armor, or a mix, but it all depends on how many pages you have

scaling CDR highly varies, if you prefer straight up damage/defense don't buy but 10% CDR could do a lot of work late
>>
>>128749631
>He doesn't need his ult to kill an adc atm.

Unles the ADC is afk then he surely needs it.
>>
faker is being playing now...
>>
>>128749541
I used cheese because I don't think SKT expected Graves top. You're reading into it too much. Plus you used the three biggest divisions as guesses, I can't even give you credit for that.
At any rate it was a shitty game, and if Jin Air can't be happy about that, neither could SKT.
>>
>>128749697
So you won't bully me?
>>
>>128749642
Teemo is a walking poison spouting meme.
>>128749659
Thus concluding my point my man. You can't really place a assassin in a moba and expect him to be good whatsoever. There are little to few assassins in league and lb and zed are not part of them.
>>
>>128749749

How do you want me to bully you?

I'll mostly be too busy killing bots in game...
>>
>>128749631
Yeah m8 he'll just W and Flash right in past the enemy team and into the Lucian.
>>
>>128749315
>uhhh LOL?
Since talon can now reliably get CDR from crit items there is no reason not to, given his *teleports behind you* chance to instagib you even harder if you're alone.
>>
File: smochi and me.gif (771KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
smochi and me.gif
771KB, 500x275px
>>128749697

You don't have to act like a prude just because he's around.
>>
File: ZNjblV0.jpg (211KB, 573x544px) Image search: [Google]
ZNjblV0.jpg
211KB, 573x544px
HOW THE FUCK DOES LEAGUE HAVE 140 CHAMPIONS AND NOT HAVE A

S
I
N
G
L
E

TRAP CHAMPION??
>>
>>128749830
Teemo
Shaco
Caitlyn
Jihn
etc.

lots of champs have traps you moran
>>
>>128749830
fuck off faggot they already gave you taric and ez
>>
File: 1336711848206.jpg (33KB, 299x322px) Image search: [Google]
1336711848206.jpg
33KB, 299x322px
>>128749815
>>
File: 1438154852937.jpg (93KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1438154852937.jpg
93KB, 499x499px
>>128735142
Ranks are a shitty measure of how good you are. It's the hidden mmr that is a more accurate measure.

Rankies are for baddies who need positive reinforcement that they're doing well with shiny badges.
>>
>>128749781
Will you step on my dick?
>>
File: 1452922666895.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452922666895.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>128749631

Are you fucking retarded
>>
>another tk pick
>Duke ins't the one playing him
God bless America, I just want to see him playing other stuff.
>>
>>128749878
I would post a meme image in reply to you but my hard drive died and I lost all my memes.

. . .
>>
File: 1405661552995.jpg (24KB, 322x365px) Image search: [Google]
1405661552995.jpg
24KB, 322x365px
>>128749881

That is gross, I will not do that.
>>
>Picked in the LCK
>Invariably going to lose

Cass buffs when?
>>
>>128749807
Building crit on Talon is like building it on rengar since they're basically the same champ barring lanes. You either go full crit or go the regular more reliable build. Don't say people build crit on him since most people just get IE for shits and giggles
>>
File: 1431759038625.png (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1431759038625.png
20KB, 200x200px
>yfw Jhin
>>
>>128749970
Well I already got in game with someone now, don't beat around the bush so much next time
>>
>Cass picked for the second time in LCK today

BUFFS

WHEN?
>>
Where is DOA?
>>
>>128749970

Smochi do you wear glasses IRL?
>>
any sluts willing to play videogames and getting lewd afterwards? leave your ign, steam, or whatever
>>
File: 39860927_m.jpg (452KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
39860927_m.jpg
452KB, 562x600px
I want to hug Lulu.
>>
>>128749701
2 pages.

But I'll buy two this week (with the bonus), so that's 6... should be enough?

And again /18, are you referring to scaling?
>>
>>128750058
Too fat for glasses I need to wear contacts.
>>
>>128738196
>This is what supports tell themselves to feel better.

Sorry Anon, there is no role more cuck than Support. You are right about Jungler being the one to blame almost every time tho.
>>
File: this shit is now void and null.jpg (458KB, 1200x1706px) Image search: [Google]
this shit is now void and null.jpg
458KB, 1200x1706px
Is Graves an okay pick at any lane?
I really like shotguns
>>
File: 1451626042058.jpg (68KB, 512x612px) Image search: [Google]
1451626042058.jpg
68KB, 512x612px
>>128750058

I'm farsighted, only when I have to read books with small fonts.
>>
>>128750117
Just get really big glasses
>>
>>128749878

Visual representation of progress/status is not inherently bad.
'
>>
>>128748348
Ok important question
man6 or fem6?
>>
File: 020202.png (540KB, 490x474px) Image search: [Google]
020202.png
540KB, 490x474px
>queue up for a game
>all four laners die in lane on your first clear
>>
>>128749745
I am no more equipped to explain than you are to understand. If you are not an autistic talent, you need some experience to be a decent player that stands out from these "biggest divisions" as you call them, which are just mires that cannot be justified.

And yes, Skt should better feel ashamed about the last game.
>>
>>128749878
>>
RIP SKT
>>
>Losing your lane this hard as Gankplank
>>
Cass 45 cs 1/0/0
Faker on GP 27 cs 0/1/0

LOLBABS?
>>
SNEK
>>
File: 1447963849926.png (41KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447963849926.png
41KB, 1200x800px
>>128750317
>>
>>128750310
>what is zoning
>>
>>128750368
Mind your dick with the SNEK
>>
File: 1446136951300.jpg (9KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
1446136951300.jpg
9KB, 189x267px
>>128750136

A or B?
>>
File: 1422211641373.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1422211641373.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
Gp mid is absolute horseshit, you can't scale as well as in top lane and half the metapicks fuck you up.
>>
>>128750116
yeah

get

AP/Def/MR/AP
AP/HP/MR/AP
AP/HP/AP/AP
AD/Def/MR/AS
AS/Def/MR/AS

and mix some others
>>
>>128750465
C
>>
Is normal draft always this full of Tryhard 5 stacks?

Wanted to shoot the shit and play with some friends, one of which is learning.

Got a bunch of tryhards that took 50 minutes to finish a 25 minute game the first game, and what appeared to be a team that forgot to queue for ranked second.

I don't fucking understand people that queue into normals with 4 friends and treat it like an LCS game. Like both games my laner just sat back and never did anything aggressive, and then 5 manned everywhere. They didn't play to have fun they just wanted to win.

Granted, the first game ended up being pretty fun and tense, but they won by fucking 3 man rushing our open nexus- That had been open for 20 minutes. Massive buzzkill.
>>
WASHED
UP
>>
>>128750565
>liking dicks

That's pretty lewd.
>>
>>128750506
>you can't scale as well as in top lane
?
>>
>>128742302
As much as i love the jungle i agree. The reason to play Jungle is... Well there isn't one anymore. At least not if you want to keep up with the rest of your team. Jungle gold has been cut by 20 % while everyone else had gold income buffed (including the fucking supports!!!), but we got that AWESOME 30 XP per camp.

Meanwhile the faggots at RIOT keep avoiding the subject.
>>
>>128750465

B, but I'm an accountant.
>>
>be silver
>make smurf cause bored
>win a lot of games
>have high mmr
>level 15
>carry some dude last game with thresh
>get him on my team again this game
>rages like no other when I roam mid and nab us a kill
>"IS THIS HOW YOU PLAY IN D5 YOU FUCKING NOOB"
i did it boiz

they think im dia

lmao
>>
Spanking SKT on my free time.

t. Graves
>>
File: 1426145662804.jpg (267KB, 1200x1420px)
1426145662804.jpg
267KB, 1200x1420px
>Cass winning in Korea
nerfs when?

GP buffs when? Not even Faker can win with him
>>
>>128750647
You also have some of the most efficient items in the game, something nobody else has access to, in order to get you to midgame easily off your low income.

Jungle doesn't need to be megacarry from AFK farming, snowball lanes.
>>
File: 1434320931527.jpg (290KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1434320931527.jpg
290KB, 2000x1000px
>4 swifties on one team
>Even on Cassiopeia
>>
>skt getting blowed out by literally whos
>>
>graves presses a button
>die
>>
>>128745579
>tfw I know what porn imageset is he supposed to be reading.
>Aaaaand how I feel sad knowing the guy's dead and no more pron from him.
>>
File: jagw.png (24KB, 563x266px) Image search: [Google]
jagw.png
24KB, 563x266px
>Jin Air actually outplaying SKT
This is great.
>>
>>128750746
theyre good now
>>
>>128750746
This is the evolution of all CC being slows or knockups

5 champs with slows on both teams
>>
>ever winning with an ezreal

its not gonna happen skt will comeback because they have an adc
>>
>>128750770
>Graves will get nerfed for it next patch
>Meanwhile LeBlanc's been able to do it for 3 years and will stay the same
>>
>>128750465
>currently dating a cis girl and realizing I hate vaginas
this speaks to me

so does this >>128750565

hot dogs are starting to look better ;-;
>>
>this caster
God he's so dull can we just keep Doa and Monte.
>>
>>128750884
Just say a girl, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>128750839
wait wtf that author died?

pls no
>>
>>128750589
apparently yes
>not even level 30 normals
>my toplaner invades nida level 2 at blue
>roams mid, roams bot etc.
>unranked
>ask him what his main is at
>"that's his main he's bronze"
xDDDD so funny that guy is unranked and plays like high gold/low plat
>>
what's bengo doing
>>
>>128750865
LB only deals 95% of their HP she needs buffs
>>
>>128746248
>Sure it does 40% of their health and is unblockable if they go for CS while you have your cds
Reminder, THIS is OK, but Tahm having HP go into damage is cancer.
"Just don't farm mane, he can't douch you if you don't take CS"

Not that I've issues with him, the balanced geriatric bomberman pushes his shit in.
>>
>>128750132

does good jungle

I don't see the appeal though
>>
>>128750916
you triggered m9?
>>
File: 1449600759623.gif (456KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1449600759623.gif
456KB, 480x361px
>>128750839
>>128750924
You better be shitting me, a man that great can't die
>>
get rid of bengi
>>
>Press R
>'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH'
Why aren't you playing MF and getting all the bitches yet?
>>
File: sweating_OPM.png (125KB, 735x422px) Image search: [Google]
sweating_OPM.png
125KB, 735x422px
>that baron fight
I am not good enough at this game to say if that was a throw or a well played move.
>>
>>128751178
I have a thicker spine than abusing a temporary OP. Also she's not very fun.
>>
>>128750072
i know you people like showing off your genitals, come on
>>
>>128750839

What is it
>>
>>128750924
/h/ says Alan Smithee is dead, since no one ever heard from him after the Tsunami couple years ago. he might have just retired, but doesn't matter, no more porn from him eather way. Shame really.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-16+at+04.21.34).jpg (349KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-16+at+04.21.34).jpg
349KB, 1280x800px
We did it friends, we won the video games.

>>128750465

Girls are sandwiches? What???
>>
>>128751178

>tfw 10 game losing streak with MF
>>
>>128751293
I think the name of the imageset is Stopman: Hero of Justice or something. Artist is Alen Smithee, look him up.
>>
>>128751292
Add me in game Imthem
>>
File: carbonite.jpg (29KB, 321x504px) Image search: [Google]
carbonite.jpg
29KB, 321x504px
>>128751293
http://exhentai.org/g/512203/ade3850846/

>>128751321
Fuck
>>
>>128751334
>W427 L7
>Co-op vs. AI
Why? And how did you manage to loss against bots
>>
>>128750565
>liking girls with 6 dicks
>>
>>128751334

>blogging about Co-op

Go away please
>>
File: 1451649483076.png (264KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1451649483076.png
264KB, 500x369px
>>128745068
Akali teeters on the edge of completely worthless and unstoppable nerd-harvester. All you need is one game where an Akali has a decent matchup and some idea of what they're doing and your ass will be so raw Gordon Ramsay himself will be sending the plate back.
>>
>>128751417

all i see is a crying panda
>>
Faker sucks at GP desu. I could do better and i'm gold 3.
>>
File: 1452898766697.png (83KB, 212x218px)
1452898766697.png
83KB, 212x218px
>>CASS BUFFS WHEN
>literally picked in competitive play all the time
>>
File: 1434634882430.jpg (7KB, 174x184px) Image search: [Google]
1434634882430.jpg
7KB, 174x184px
>>128751527
>all i see is a crying panda
>>
>wake up
>SKT 0 - 1 JIN
>losing the second game
>Cass

How is SKT getting memed on this badly? What happened?
>>
>>128751559
>all the time
Fuck off, both you and the cass buffs guy.
>>
>>128751571

jin had 3 adc first game
>>
Seems like Bengi has been tilted back to S4
>>
File: 1448505004143.gif (351KB, 341x256px) Image search: [Google]
1448505004143.gif
351KB, 341x256px
>>128751527
There are ways around it, you can look it up because I'm too lazy to tell you how
>>
File: 1403475088391.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1403475088391.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>128751334
>430 bot games played.
>>
>>128751465
People forget you can't get trinket pink wards anymore.

This is pretty much Akali's wet dream if the enemy team is cheap and won't constantly carry Pink wards just to deal with. Also, doesn't Rageblade give he stacks on skills? Is it a good item on her now?
>>
File: 1445983688429.png (599KB, 800x767px) Image search: [Google]
1445983688429.png
599KB, 800x767px
>The city of SKT
>>
File: Dreadknight-Garen.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dreadknight-Garen.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
GAREN
BUFFS
WHEN
>>
File: 1388569837324.png (84KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1388569837324.png
84KB, 502x502px
>>128751527
>>
File: laughing_joey.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_joey.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>that early trigger on MF's ult
>>
>>128751465
>>128751616
There is zero skill involved in Akali because she has no skillshots and her survivability is based around fucking invisibility, another binary element.

She is so outdated
>>
>>128751527
go to G.E hentai and type in Time stop man
>>
>>128750506

>lane is shorter
>barrel stacking is easier
>faster escapes
>easier roaming
>all you have to fight are squishies

ayyyyy
>>
>>128751571
1st game they didn't have Bengi and Faker and their comp couldn't handle 3 ADCs. 2nd game Winged shit on top, jungle, and mid and was 3/0 by like 6 minutes.
>>
File: 032.jpg (71KB, 855x935px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
71KB, 855x935px
what is with this weird new champion select

it's like an unholy union of draft and teambuilder
>>
File: free reply.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
free reply.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
>>128750506
>you can't scale as well as in top lane
>>
What is the general opinion on the Rumble buff? Did he need it, or is he overbearing now? I love playing him, so of course I am in favour.
>>
>queue as top / jungle
>get jungle 3 games in a row
>queue as top / mid
>get mid two out of three times
I want old draft back...
>>
>>128751684
Refer to what the other Anon said. That's the thing about Assassins. They aren't supposed to 1v1 anyone, they are supposed to be the masters of dirty pickoffs, flanking, who need to gamble on their ability to kill in order to survive . Zed ruined the notion of what an "assassin" in this game is.

So I guess you could say she is outdated because her competition is complete bullshit and because of general mobility/power creep that driving this game into the ground.
>>
File: 1452342849195.jpg (200KB, 578x666px)
1452342849195.jpg
200KB, 578x666px
>tfw you lived long enough to see the downfall of SKT1
>>
FUKKER ON SUICIDE WATCH
FUKKER ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
What happened to Kakao?
>>
>>128751941
Ekko fits that description if you look for fancy assassins
>>
>>128751590
>>128751740
gg wp
>>
>the shitty of skt
this is the best
>>
File: ESPORTS.jpg (51KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
ESPORTS.jpg
51KB, 437x437px
>>128751973
>>
>>128751764
it's the get bullied by your 4man teammates while losing to 5man LCS tryout teams
in solo queue
mode

It's an engaging social experience, sure to take your game to the next level!
>>
>>128751990
Teamless, washed up
>>
>marin gone
>hoon gone

GOOD LUCK SKT KEK 1
>>
>>128751841
Despite shit like this and dynamic queue I actually like this. I just don't know why they felt they had to remove team builder.
>>
How the fuck is LeBlanc balanced?

Thank god she's being abused in pro games now so people can realise how fucking ridiculous she is
>>
>>128752134
>now
>>
>>128752134
Don't kid yourself, LB Has been in pro games for years and she's barely received any nerfs/buffs.

Maybe they finally tune her back a bit because thunderlords is a thing now but I doubt it.
>>
>>128752134
Just CC her 3 flashes haha
>>
>>128752134
In my opinion, she is just flawed as a champion. Excess mobility and burst should have other crippling weaknesses- I see none.
>>
>>128752134
lol just build health and MR xdd
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (21KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
21KB, 256x320px
I just wanna play a game
>>
File: drake banter.jpg (61KB, 785x589px) Image search: [Google]
drake banter.jpg
61KB, 785x589px
>>128750009
His taunts for Tahm are cruel
>"How inelegant your words are. Surely a fool wrote your script."
>"Why would anyone listen to a creature so ugly?"
>"Heh... hehe... that hat is ridiculous, now... who let you wear that horrible thing?"
>"Oh, before you ask, yes, your whole ensemble makes you look fat. Very fat."

Pepe btfo
>>
>>128752263
Restart you jackass.

It's probably a bug.
>>
>>128750589
>rushing the nexus, aka winning the game, is tryharding

/lolgen/ everybody.

Remember, if you try to win in a normal game, apparently YOU are the problem.
>>
>>128752254
>Excess mobility and burst should have other crippling weaknesses

You mean like how she explodes when she gets touched by anything?
>>
>>128752134
LB has been a top pick in pro games for a while and nothing happens

I had to learn the cancer that is Fizz just so I could have someone she doesn't completely buttfuck lane
>>
>>128752296

Jokes on you, I found a game.
>>
>>128752319
Yeah, literally. Into two. A feature that many other immobile mages would wish for.
>>
>watching streamers is 30 minute way
>20 minutes gameplay

RIOT
KILLING
TWITCH.TV

LOL
>>
>>128752134
>Can avoid ganks easily because blink
>Can burst down most mid lane opponents at level 3/4 with just a Doran's
>Safe harass because you can reactivate W instantly
>>
>>128752407
what?
>>
File: ezreal.jpg (971KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ezreal.jpg
971KB, 1680x1050px
>>128751792
xerath for memeing on shitters with ezreal
>>
>>128752319
Into a clone

Plus the whole "explode when touched by anything" thing can go for nearly any mage and they don't have the tools to avoid getting touched like she does
>>
>>128752274
That's OK, because Tahm pretty much roasts everyone else.
>>
File: 1451299498021.jpg (15KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1451299498021.jpg
15KB, 208x199px
> Go Jax jg
> Top Talon instantly dies three times to Teemo
> Mid Renekton goes 1/7 vs Katarina mid
> Ask him them to play safer
> "GG this shit jg no pressure"
> Get warning for verbal abuse

> Next game pick Nunu jg
> Go top for a level 2 after not getting a leash
> My toplaner flashes away from the fight as soon as I walk into the lane
> "Thought you were the enemy JG"
> Go bot at 7 min for gank, ping before walking into the lane
> They ignore me and sit keep last hitting
> This happens three more times
> Enemy Sated Noct carries his team, goes 17/2

Tell me Lolg, why do you play your main role?
>>
That feel when on a 11 ranked win streak and to anxious to que up in case I lose, what do ?
>>
>>128752313
I said rushing the nexus was a buzzkill, not tryharding.

They were so ahead at 24 minutes we'd lost all 3 inhibs. Game lasted till 49 minutes. Soon as we actually started to play as 5 we won every fight, they just spent 15 minutes throwing tank jungle jax, zed and pantheon at our turrets and we couldn't kill them fast enough with 3 waves of supers pushing in constantly.

They took 3 barons trying to end the game. They tried harder than I've ever seen anyone try in ranked.
>>
>>128750009
>>128752274
Is there any Jhin art yet?
>>
>>128752565
>I'm on a win streak but I don't want to queue cause I have a chance at losing

Stop fucking playing then? This game isn't a job, god damn. Play something else or shitpost for 6 hours straight.
>>
>>128744017
>Seeing chat
Literally HOW.
>>
>>128752570
I wouldn't call them winning and then dicking around for 20 minutes tryharding.

It sounds to me like they were doing exactly what you were trying to do, only you were on the losing end of it.
>>
>>128752134
>Play vs LB

I forget her spells, but she literally used the dive/revert twice, and I was dead. That's the power of her burst + thunderlords... no other mage has that power, and maneuverability.

She is really threatening early/mid game, especially if she wins middle and ganks for other lanes. That said, she can fall off, and once your team gets back into it (if allowed), you can turn it around.
>>
>>128752682
You can see all chat in spectator
>>
File: 1450963483854.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450963483854.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>
>>128752710
Sounds.

I'm not giving some random on /lolg/ a fucking play by play, if you wanna think they were dicking around, go right ahead.
>>
File: sexking.jpg (91KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
sexking.jpg
91KB, 400x568px
>>128744132
>be Shaco
>vs enemy Amumu
>mfw Amumu didn't get a single blue buff that game
>>
>>128752542
>it's me le epic tab man

Try some OC next time.
>>
File: 1451707001151.jpg (534KB, 1200x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1451707001151.jpg
534KB, 1200x1083px
This thread didn't have nearly enough cutelu in it.

I'd go backstage with her if you know what I mean
>>
>>128744132
>I though ADC had the largest impact on the game

You couldn't be any more wrong
>>
>>128752761
ahri please sit on my face
>>
>>128752761
>I'm not giving some random on /lolg/ a fucking
you can't trick me ahri, you'll stop at nothing to take my soul
>>
File: Lissandra-4.png (464KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lissandra-4.png
464KB, 800x1000px
FEMALE
CHAMPS

ONLY THE
T H I CK E S T
YOU HAVE
>>
>>128752547
>play nunu against (devourer jungler)
>go steal their camps
>master yi gets a lvl 3 doublekill on bot

"report nunu"
>>
File: fS8UhK4.jpg (212KB, 862x440px) Image search: [Google]
fS8UhK4.jpg
212KB, 862x440px
>>128752647
>>
>>128752806
>fantasize every day about living in a secluded hut having sex with lulu all day every day
help
>>
>>128752806
Do you think she ever puts pix up her ass?
>>
>>128744132
Only if the enemy jungler is good enough to capitalize.

Support has the most impact on the game, as an ADC main. They make or break my ability to carry a game.
>>
>>128752547
i main jungle because I get to open D GATES and just really fucking love udyrs play style
>>
Woo, bot game penta!

>>128751437
>>128751443
>>128751609

Is there something wrong, anons?
>>
File: 1449696209429.jpg (211KB, 532x735px) Image search: [Google]
1449696209429.jpg
211KB, 532x735px
>three matches as Veigar
>all three vs zed

Those contest votes are so fucking hard to get
>>
>>128752805
haven't seen this posted much desu senpai
>>
>>128744785
He can proc thunderlords with one Q, he's fine
>>
>/lolg/ always complains about solo
>riot implement a feature to combat this
>/lolg/ cry because muh solo identity

I don't get it. You guys bitch about your toxic teammates daily, so why not queue as 5 with the elites of /lolg/ and reach challenger?

You guys ARE good enough, right?
>>
File: 1451954126602.png (811KB, 1000x750px)
1451954126602.png
811KB, 1000x750px
>>128752870

isn't she the sweetest

you just want to take her on a long, fun, satisfying adventure then huggle her to sleep at night while you scratch her ears
>>
>>128752926
How does it feel knowing trick is going to be high plat at best this season?

>>128752931
I sometimes queue as 4 and intentionally feed the bots to ruin the PvE players experience. Not that guy though.
>>
>tfw no futa leona gf to fill me with cum
im out
im done
>>
>>128752836
>>
>>128752953

mean while I can just play sona or MF and down vote your shitty choice to hell
>>
>>128752953
>shitloads of matches as malz
>free wins on TT
BY THE VOID
>>
File: yeah rip.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yeah rip.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>128752547
>Support
I don't need to have my brain switched on to play it.

That's the appeal to League in general actually.
>>
>>128752998
and stay go
>>
>>128744968
It's basically a way to cut down arguments, whining an trolling over roles which to be fair it does do well.

It just does everything else badly.
>>
>>128752983
>Implying I want to play videogames with ANYBODY from 4chan

The people I already hang out with sometimes go to 4chan and it makes me want to not talk to them. This website is cancerous as hell.

Never again after the /v/ WoW guild.
>>
>>128752992
>How does it feel knowing trick is going to be high plat at best this season?
okay about it, I'm too busy being bronze to let it worry me too much
>>
What's /lolg/'s least favorite role?
>>
>>128753058
>This website is cancerous as hell.
You are LITERALLY frequenting some of it's worst parts, why don't you just leave?
>>
>>128753110
mid
that's where all the overpowered cancer shit is
at least top I can play a tanky champion and tp around
>>
What is Nasus weakness supposed to be?
>>
File: tumblr_nwv01lY8wZ1ua8rvzo1_1280.png (280KB, 928x1030px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwv01lY8wZ1ua8rvzo1_1280.png
280KB, 928x1030px
posting more best wife
>>
>>128752992
Trick can easily just get boosted by any other streamer in exchange for some exposure. He had fucking doubelift boost him to masters this season.
>>
>>128753145
Time
>>
>>128753115
I come here because I belong here.

Doesn't mean I want to play games with any of you fucking autists.

Besides I mostly hang out on /tg/. I just come here when I have a blogpost to write and then I shit up the thread for a while.
>>
>>128752983
?

I'm here because I don't like people

go to reddit for that shit
>>
>>128753145
literally any CC
what the fuck do you mean what is his weakness? did you lose to one when your team was already going to lose anyway? he's a terrible champion
>>
>>128753145
He has no mobility and very weak ranged damage and he is dependent on stacks to function as a champion.
>>
>>128752547
I don't i'm done jungling, I've been trying to git gud at ezpz roles like ADC now cause I can't be asked to deal with shit talking and reports.

Why try and help the team when i can get fed free kills and flame everyone for my mistakes?
>>
File: Shyvana_Splash_0.jpg (247KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Shyvana_Splash_0.jpg
247KB, 1215x717px
>>128753162
sure
>>
>>128753005
>tfw all Freljord females are thick due to the cold
>>
File: bot game.jpg (619KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bot game.jpg
619KB, 1280x1600px
>>128752931

Oh no I forgot to attach my picture. ;_;

>>128752992

Does that ruin things for people? Fed bots are as good as... bots that aren't fed.
>>
>>128744132
Each role is vital in the game.
Mid and jungle being the most important.
>>
Is there a really easy jungler that's not boring like Malphite?
>>
rotate
>>128753447
>>128753447
>>128753447
>>
>>128753445
yi
>>
>>128753353
It does when 4 people on the team are trying to lose.
>>
>>128753170
>>128753205
>>128753250
Spotted the Nasus mains
>>
>>128753445
Amumu or Yi. both shitter champions that are guaranteed free win
>>
File: 1419849488857.png (703KB, 1023x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1419849488857.png
703KB, 1023x1074px
>>128753290

shyvana is pretty hot but you cant pick her up and carry her around like best wife
>>
>>128746639
Fizz is absolute trash for the first couple of levels, at least Zed can farm safely until 6
>>
>>128753484

But you can 1v5 the bots. ;_;
>>
>>128753731
Fizz is a safer akali with less retarded noob harvester tier damage.
Thread posts: 761
Thread images: 202

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.