[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/msg/ - Maplestory General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 817
Thread images: 84

File: 2fbe337fe3104ed9_1402198713.png (151KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2fbe337fe3104ed9_1402198713.png
151KB, 512x512px
General Info:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT REBOOT? READ THIS FIRST.
http://pastebin.com/Gnq6HrGy

>Extalia
8x/2x/5x v163 GMS-like. Most populated private server. Now with furries. Apply to 2Kowai.
http://maple.extalia.net

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 GMS-like. Dream server. On life support.
https://maple.ellinia.net/

>Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v167 GMS-like. Coming out of closed testing never.
https://www.dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. REBOOT.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals if you're in Windia, Spooky for Bera.
http://maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:
>>124189774
>>
What Explorer class should I pick
>>
Where is the damn Rongro elf cunt who I have to wait 60 minutes online for?
I left the map 3 hours ago and forgot. Remind me /msg/
>>
File: Kanna.png (109KB, 611x560px) Image search: [Google]
Kanna.png
109KB, 611x560px
You may notice a new pastebin in the op.
Consider reading it sometime.
>>
First time playing in like 3 years since reboot sounded interesting, what class to pick for only the sake of fun?
>>
>>124253678
Rien.
>>
>>124253750
Jett.
>>
>>124253761
Thank you so much!
>>
Reminder to not respond to any questions that could be answered by reading the fucking OP
>>
can i solo zak normal at 120 on f/p? got rekt at 100, kept draining my mana and it was too much desu
>>
>>124253813
enough with this meme, I'm serioius
>>
is this pure css100% taking back ALL slots
or just one?
>>
>>124254009
It was a serious repliew you clowner
>>
How do I play this game without a magnifying glass. If I have it windowed everything is so small I can't see shit, and I have it full screen it is stretched to shit.

Is there an ideal resolution to play in on a 1920x1080 monitor?
>>
Can you not instantly change channels anymore? I try to do it and nothing happens
>>
File: pollheroesofmaple.png (33KB, 1191x316px) Image search: [Google]
pollheroesofmaple.png
33KB, 1191x316px
Good morning /msg/. And by morning I mean it's 3:00 PM here in cold, wet, gray jeju.

nexon put up a poll on the heroes reborn microsite, asking who people are rooting for between evan and damien.

People have some shit eyes, y'know that? Cause damien not only beat the shit out of aran with ONE HAND, but he literally deflected alfrien's self-sacrificial explosion. gary stu ass motherfucker.
>>
>>124254189
cutscene competence is only determined by your ability to handle shitty quick time events.
>>
>tfw got to lvl 33 but it still won't let you participate in sizzling santa
welp time to go to sleep
>>
>>124254067
I thought people were saying that class is garbage. Are you only recommending it because of the passive buffs to my other characters? Or is it actually fun?
>>
>>124254306
nah it's a cutscene without a QTE.
>shitty
man I live in the states and play on KMS and have 0 issue still.

still, point remains that damien has been all-powerful, and he's foretold in fucking legends as the god wolf demon that will swallow the world tree. And he did just that. So how the fuck are 6 piddly ass heroes who can't do jack shit supposed to stop him?
>>
File: wanderer hat.png (122KB, 261x581px) Image search: [Google]
wanderer hat.png
122KB, 261x581px
>told myself I was just gonna do traces for the rest of my slots if they brought back fever any time soon
>they still haven't
>bought 2 ICoGs with one day of harvesting Santa coins
>getting minimal gains in the stats that matter and like 80 HP per scroll
Leave it to me to pass the goddamn scroll and get the worst possible outcome anyway.
>>
>>124254189
>he doesn't like evan
Fuck you cunt
>>
>>124254618
It's not that I don't, it's that realistically they stand 0 chance against damien. I'm sure there will be some awful power of friendship type deal where all the heroes work together to stop damien.

But that shouldn't be the case. Damien should wreck the everloving fuck out of them.
>>
>>124254428
on his side, I mean.
anyways, wasn't the tree broad hanging out with emp bird? or did damien steal her back while doing his dumb shit over at ereve and what's the point of bringing shinsoo back to life that just cheapens everything
but shit, who even cares about that. he's a wierd furry man who ate a little girl who was 1000 years old and also a tree. big fuckin deal.
>>
File: pepe donates billions.jpg (274KB, 600x1772px) Image search: [Google]
pepe donates billions.jpg
274KB, 600x1772px
>get to level 30 in reborn
>get bored because I picked spearman
>go back to my level 201 main
>farm coins like a fucking god/madman
>suddenly 24 more USE slots, 8 more Equip slots, 2 ebin potential scrolls, a damage skin, and some other shit all in one day
Neat.
Turn on one of the Lucky winter drop cards for an easy 150+ boxes in dimensional PQ, fun shit.
>>
How's I/L Mage in terms of leveling/damage? I know its not as good as F/P Mage for bossing, but I wasn't a big fan of the DOT stacking mechanic.
>>
>>124255081
I/L's have a freeze stacking mechanic instead, so you might not like that either.
>>
Where do titles go? I saw I got the Forever Single one but how do I equip it?
>>
File: 114.png (259KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
114.png
259KB, 640x480px
>buy into the hype
>tfw european
>lost access to my oldest GMS accounts
>the only one I can access meets the region block criteria
Anyone here happen to know any good free VPN I can use to play this? Fuck Nexon EU for not launching Reboot on the EU side.
>>
>>124253713
thanks m8
>>
do you still need to follow strict builds?
>>
>>124254868
Nah he killed the shit out of shinsoo then stole alicia back. Now he's got her locked up in a cage basically, and he's using her power to track the heroes (and I would assume other relevant maplers). He has a scene in the PV where he shouts "It's time to hunt!" so hopefully he fucks shit up.

>>124255302
>free VPN
$3 USD is basically free, right? Try mudfish. I think it has some test nodes you can use for free regardless, they're probably clogged and not very good but it's better than some seedy shit.
>>
>>124253504
>extalia
>ellinia
>dawnveil
>no royals
shit thread/10, kill yourself OP.
>>
>>124255278
Find Dalair in one of the bigger towns, he gives you most medals you get.
>>
File: 1444577949838.png (37KB, 196x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444577949838.png
37KB, 196x225px
>devs announce a new class in december
>it's another fucking warrior
where the fuck is my nova archer
>>
So is there anywhere to buy equipment for later levels? The droprate on equipment on reboot is kinda trash.
>>
>>124255491
Where the fuck is Ayame?
>>
So whats the direction they were going with on no trading on reboot. Genuine question, Are all equipments from drops now?
>>
>>124255602
(´・ω・`)
>>
>>124255491
It's actually a Wizard, you dip.
Saurce: I got one of his new weapons in a drop today, specifically the level 110 one.
>>
>>124255427
And then Emp pulled some transcendential plot device out of her ass and brought him the fuck back to life. Why didn't anyone bother bringing up that they lost Alicia back then?
Actually, wasn't she still around for the entire Tower of Oz bullshit?
>>
>>124255713
Drops and crafting.
>>
>>124255895
NOVA ARCHER WHEN
also gib pictures
>>
File: Snowman done.png (657KB, 1364x770px) Image search: [Google]
Snowman done.png
657KB, 1364x770px
Out of all the things I could be doing on the new server I ended up questing
>>
>>124255895
>thinking that GMS is KMS
>thinking that Kinesis is "new"
>>
any guilds open for a 77 nightwalker?
also, does the 15 pq christmas quest accept dimension invvasion as a pq? im having tons of trouble getting in to a party and if i do, getting a chance to do romeo and juliet. spent half an hour channel surfing for a run and i d/c;ed right as we entered
>>
>>124256408
I don't want pictures anymore
>>
>>124255713
In KMS it was to try and cut back on how few people bought NX (just like GMS, we have an elite few that spend the equivalent of $10,000 USD every month, if not more.) Only in KMS we have a thing called meso market on our main servers, that lets you use mesos to buy maple points outright, through the game.
So they made reboot to try and get people to pay for their own shit, or at the very least buy the maple points on another world (a huge hassle if you don't play the main servers) then buy shit with those points on reboot.

GMS probably just released it because people had been building hype for it since it came out on KMS and they couldn't just ignore it like they have with several other features in the game.

Reboot could do a lot of good for GMS' economy and encourage healthy spending by a majority of players instead of an elite few. But I think nexon NA has given up on the majority because it's been shrinking for years.

It's totally evident that they have no idea what they're doing with real players again, as evidenced by the fucking day long maintenance/patch, and the whole meso sack debacle.

Whining about pets is dumb to me, but in KMS we can get them with rewards points so I guess it's not fair to say that. I think the wise move for nexon NA would be to implement the KMS rewards shop, if ONLY for reboot. Letting people buy a variety of shit would make them happy, and with how fucking hellish it is to get 5,000 rewards points for a fucking pet most people would rather just drop the $10. Having the option is the most important part though because I already see retards crying they don't get literally everything for free.
>>
File: memes.jpg (119KB, 960x499px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
119KB, 960x499px
Just expanded Love on reboot. Chat invite me if you want in. And tell me what your favorite meme is.
>>
>>124255976
Cygnus is the transcendent of life, the direct descendent of alicia. She has that power, and it's pretty well explained actually, even going back to phantom's intro (which we didn't know what it was about until later I suppose) you see the stone that she uses that houses her actual powers. Only the true transcendent of life will be able to activate the stone and use their power. She heals the PC in the end of black heaven using it. Shinsoo is basically just another living thing, not all that special besides being her pet so she just did the same.

Alicia split herself into a physical form, and her spirit. Her spirit, the cunty half of her, is in tower of oz. Her physical body is trapped with damien in wherever he's trapping her.

It's confusing but she's actually two of the same transcendent, just split up.

It's hard to clarify lots of lore though, I agree, because maple has never had a solid canon up until black heaven. It's been very fluid and you always saw shit from a different angle and as much as they tried to make every story eventually intertwine but stay separate, they got to a point where that just wasn't possible.

We're still missing a transcendent on grandis, the one of light, as well as still needing to see who gerald darmoor, the grandis transcendent of life is. Magnus is his right hand man so I can only assume that we'll end up taking another trip to grandis before we get to finally at last meet the black mage.
>>
Do gun pirates ever stop being shit?
>>
>>124256339
Never tried Evan before. Have you seen many of them running around in Reboot?
>>
Euroshitter reporting in.

Contacted Nexon about an old account that I don't remember the password, but got the email+account information.

How long should I expect to wait until I receive a reply from support?
>>
>>124257778
He's a bishop, man.

If you want to make an evan, honestly, I would say wait 6 months (if you don't think you'll be around that long, just make it now and see how you like it), because they get a revamp, and turn into pretty great mobbers. They're not bad in their current incarnation but they're not as good as they will be.

>>124257901
generally speaking 24-48 business hours. I sometimes get replies in a matter of hours if I send in a ticket early in the morning though. Gotta remember they're on US time and it's just about 11:00 PM where their CS team is.
>>
File: You fucking fuck i'll kill you.png (23KB, 140x148px) Image search: [Google]
You fucking fuck i'll kill you.png
23KB, 140x148px
>>124257148
>>
>>124257218
Wasn't Skaia just a shitty rock that didn't actually do anything? Or did Aria just lie to Phantom about that, so he could proceed to lie to Hilla about that, so it could become a Seal Stone or something.

I can't tell if this is deep or just complete bullshit.
>>
Are there any free pets in reboot other than the 5h snail
>>
File: sayian intensifies.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sayian intensifies.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>124257619
Yeah, when they get a class change coin and go buccaneer
>>
This Zakum jump puzzle is shit. Being filtered by the casual filter.
>>
>>124258067
you don't have to do it anymore.
Choose the third option when you talk to the guy and he'll give you an eye of fire outright.
>>
File: 9967196305_3ed4c31416_b.jpg (276KB, 1024x403px) Image search: [Google]
9967196305_3ed4c31416_b.jpg
276KB, 1024x403px
>>124258026
Hilla drops one.
>>
Should I bother doing every single quest after lv 30? Or just grind it out in maps?
>>
>>124258026
Yes just open your wallet. Doesn't cost anything to do that :^)
>>
>>124258000
Lot better than I expected. Thanks.
>>
>>124257619
No idea what you're talking about. Mechs are amazing.
>>
How many /vg/ guilds are there right now
>>
how do i level on reboot fuck
>>
>>124258268
yeah they dropped their old group of indian-I mean CS team, and picked up a new one that's much more efficient. Still not top of the line but definitely better than the 8-year open ticket with no response shit we used to have.
>>
>Your pet lost sight of you, so it went home.
>every 5 minutes

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
>>124258534
feed your pet you little shit
>>
Love when the game just crash telling you to stop playing. Not send you to the login screen, just outright crash. This is the reason why I use fraps. fraps is the only software that I know of that can record every single detail up to the very last moments even when the game crash. All other software I used have the file be corrupted after the crash or just shitty in comparison to fraps in general. Literally the only issue fraps have with Maplestory is that it doesn't handle res changes that well so you can't record from the character select to the game itself without stopping it at some point.

With that said I'm sure there is a better software out there that I'm just not aware of but if anyone want to record something on Reboot then fraps is your best shot that I know of. File size get pretty huge quickly though so those with tiny hard drives may want to watch out.
>>
>>124258715
>fraps
jesus christ nigga NO
Use OBS, open broadcaster software
>>
File: chinese diet.jpg (133KB, 597x515px) Image search: [Google]
chinese diet.jpg
133KB, 597x515px
>>124258715
So how did you get into Maplestory from China?
>>
What's the main guild and how do I get another pet without nx? My snail is ded
>>
Do mechs ever get to pilot robots that dont look like washing machines with legs?
>>
>>124258774
Try OBS once. I think I am just too stupid for it.

>>124258807
Become a sweatshop worker to sell mesos online. You get pay for playing the game!
>>
>>124258894
the washing machine gets treads later.
>>
File: 782411570389182895[1].jpg (128KB, 635x478px) Image search: [Google]
782411570389182895[1].jpg
128KB, 635x478px
>>124258894
Big O it's Showtime!

All of the metal was used on the arms, there wasn't enough for the legs.
>>
>>124258924
It's really not that difficult, it's made even easier by a few recent updates.
There's literally a button to start recording locally now, all you do is set the bitrate.
>>
>>124259150
I might get it another shot then. It been a while so I'm sure I was using a more complex version.

No weird setup is required for Maplestory right? I don't want to start recording and the playback be nothing but black.
>>
Can someone explain what the numbers mean on the items? Not the stats, but the shit above class names in tiny font.
>>
>>124258223
You should only bother doing quests that give you good rewards. You'll want to do the Crimsonwood Keep quest line when that pops up so you can do the labyrinth for Gollux and Commerci. And the decently short line for Alcaster at 50 or whatever that lets you buy allcures.
And if you're on reboot, finish all of the theme dungeons because it gives you dosh and traces, and the bosses give reward points.
>>
Is there a decent working auto clicker for maplestory nowadays?
>>
>>124259339
You just set it to record the window, and then set the screen size, and you're good to go.

If you use game capture it can get fucked up, so... Don't do that. Why are you recording shit anyway?

>>124259392
From left to right:Magic damage reduction, phys damage reduction, boss damage, IED.

I don't think those have worked for a while though.
>>
>>124259392
Extra stats. I forgot what they mean but I can only assume the broken shield is ignore defense.
>>
Whats the reboot guild?
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-03+at+11.08.32).png (23KB, 583x689px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-03+at+11.08.32).png
23KB, 583x689px
Is there no meso magnet and loot skill for pets? Or am i looking in the wrong area? Been awhile since i played.
>>
>>124259557
>Why are you recording shit anyway?

Planning to make a guide for my friends who either ignore literally all quests and grind on snails until they get bored and quit or try to do every quest in the game including shit that been abandoned for years like mushroom shrine and that city connected to it.

I would suggest just to follow Maple Guide but it really have some shitty suggestions.
>>
Do Arans have to do their questline or is it entirely skippable (apart from the first few levels on the island)?
>>
What top should I anvil? The Slime shirt or the Mushroom shirt? Neither matches my char that well, I just want to use my anvils on cool stuff before they all expire.
>>
>>124259803
all pets have them inherently now. and permanently.
>>
>>124259803

comes with pet, look at their descriptiosn
>>
>>124259893
>>124259886
And now i feel fucking stupid. Go ahead and laugh.

>>124259738
pay2win
>>
Why don't people just party for Zakum? Each time I queue for Easy I get a party that everyone just immediately leaves.
>>
>>124259824
skippable now I believe.

>>124259956
Maplestory is a single player game. That like asking why don't people summon players on Dark Souls even though they are connected online. To them they want to have nothing to do with other players and the fact they are online is just an extra.
>>
>>124259956
Because you literally don't need to party. You lose experience if you party for zakum. So nobody parties because it's a waste of experience. And then everyone fights over drops too.
>>
It's Phantom good outside buff stealing memes?
I'm between Kanna and it.
>>
>>124259956
>needing a party for easy zakum
the reason is because you can effectively solo that shit at level 60 and it's only worthwhile for the exp gains, which are shit on if you do it in a party.
>>
>>124259937
Alright, will apply once I hit 10
>>
File: can I pay you in QTs.jpg (205KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
can I pay you in QTs.jpg
205KB, 600x505px
GUYS
QUICKLY
DOES DIMENSIONAL PEEQUE COUNT FOR THE ELF'S GOTTA-HAVE-15-PARTY-QUESTS-DONE QUEST FOR THE CHRISTMAS EVENT?
>>
Is the guild still at capacity or are there slots open
>>
Is it worth doing zakum on normal?
>>
>>124260071
Phantom is infinitely better than kanna.
Phantom is shit for buffing, all of his buffs are worse than the respective class they come from. Only reason to steal a buff on a phantom is for your first and second job impeccable memories. Third job and fourth are all attack.

Maybe steal holy symbol if you want to leech I guess. Even then most people have a bishop alt they'll use instead.
>>
Sooo do I save my 3x level buff for kinesis?
>>
>>124260235
One of the best forms of experience.
>>
I'm getting a weird freeze when I kill more than one enemy at a time. Anybody know why?
>>
>>124260621
because servers are lagging due to pop
>>
>>124260079

Does that apply to all parties in general?
>>
>Guild has already reached max capacity
Damn
>>
>>124260492

Fug, I should've done that but I didn't realize that the event gave burning buff and wasted it on my lumi, r i p
>>
do you still need to do the quests for eyes of fire to get into zak?
>>
>>124260361
>not stealing final cut or crossover chain
well, that's certainly a good way to ruin your class.
>>
can you c.ucks expand the guild already
>>
>>124261031
>>124260882
Any of you want to start our own thing and ally with Pay2Win later on?
>>
http://maplestory.nexon.net/community#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1500713%26p%3D12285056%26viewfull%3D1%23post12285056

so artasi's getting shitcanned, or quitting if you believe it.

Guess that poor girl doing mabi's CM is gonna be our new maple CM.
>>
>>124261116
how much is it to start a guild? Wouldn't it be cheaper to expand
>>
>>124261116
Possibly, does it still cost around 5 mil? Also im getting a strange glitch when I do faces, my face completely disappears
>>
>>124261116
pay2win is a shit name either way. whole reason im not even considering joining it.
>>
>>124261116
Ok
what's a good name
>>
>>124259937
you probably feel fucking stupid because you are fucking stupid
>>
>>124261385
Something generic, I was thinking Explorers, doesnt really matter to me.

>>124261191
Making it does cost 5m, but we get a gift box that gets us 20m at level 30, doesnt seem like too much
>>
is this shao boss even worth it? im level 33 and this is bullshit
>>
>>124261385
[2]Spooky
>>
>>124261550
fund it
>>124261469
also need to be 100 to make a guilde
>>
>>124261507
When she summons those blacky shit, use the steam on either corner to jump on upper platform. Or, stand in the middle and jump over if you have a skill that has a longer distance than them.
>>
yo guysh

do burning characters last past the event? maplesea just got a burning character event and I was wondering if it will last past the event date
>>
Known guilds:
Pay2Win (full at 30)
Calm (full at 30)
LOVE (19)
>>
>>124261647
aren't two of those /v/ guilds
>>
>>124261637
its the fullscreen aoe that one shots me every time, i've tried being on the very edges, jumping up in the steam

i just cant seem to dodge a full screen aoe that one shots me, what does finishing this dumbass questline give me? just exp?
>>
>>124261550
I like it, I believe that was the guild on el nido, along with [D]ickbutt
>>
which one of you nerds want to do a normal zak run in 20 mins?
>>
Is Arrow Platter (Ranger) broken or am I using it wrong? It just flies harmlessly through bosses and small monsters no matter what angle they're at.
>>
File: laughing squids.png (908KB, 1296x1186px) Image search: [Google]
laughing squids.png
908KB, 1296x1186px
>>124261647
>I told someone hours ago that Calm was a /vg/ guild but I was just trolling
>you still think it's a /vg/ guild

my fucking sides
>>
>>124261745
lmao jokes on you the one time she used that on me it missed
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-04+at+02.36.06).png (54KB, 258x382px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-04+at+02.36.06).png
54KB, 258x382px
>tfw leveling a cleric alongside friends
>decide to roll inner ability a bit
>Mfw
>>
>>124261841
I think that's only for buffs on you, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>124261841
How do i open hidden abilitys?
>>
>>124261836
t. Calm guild master
>>
>>124261940
I know buff mastery in 4th job only effects buffs on myself and not everyone else's timers, I don't know about the IA.
>>
Corsair good or bad?
>>
>>124261836
but who am I
>>
Are starforce maps available in reboot?
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-04+at+02.48.34).jpg (608KB, 1372x803px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-04+at+02.48.34).jpg
608KB, 1372x803px
T-thanks Magnus
>>
>>124262724
JOB EXCLUSIVE EQUIPMENT
>>
>Got meme'd into making a DA in rejew'd.

WEW LAD.
>>
>>124262930
hi /v/

could you go back there?
>>
God Tier classes without funding

I/L mage
Wild Hunter
F/P mage
Mechanic
Hero
Dark Knight
Marksman
Blaze Wizard

God Tier classes with funding

Kaiser
Wild Hunter
Bowmaster
Wind Archer
Nightwalker
Dual Blader
Shadower
>>
File: Maple0001.jpg (224KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0001.jpg
224KB, 1366x768px
send help
please
>>
Why can't you [all] chat sometimes?
>>
>>124263078
what about Bishop?
>>
>>124263078
Honestly, I'd put Mercedes over WA. WA's kind of shit at cap damage.
Alternatively: Blaze Wizard, Dawn Warrior
>>
permanent pets WHERE
>>
File: 1449211969219.png (214KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
1449211969219.png
214KB, 600x607px
I NEED PICTURES
PICTURES OF NYA
>>
Are Kaisers good endgame? What str class is the number 1 in tier endgame?
>>
>>124264653
yes if they have strong equips
>>
>>124263180
>Seal of Approval
JUST
>>
>>124263491
In the cash shop goy
>>
Do I get a better chance at rolling higher rarity unique inner abilities at higher levels? I'm currently rolling a lot of honour exp out to get better than rare and haven't gotten anything good.
>>
any bishops/drk's here with max cross surge/holy symbol?
>>
Does nexon know they goofed with item drops yet?
>>
>>124265058
no, it's just an incredbly low chance, only way to make it higher is IA circulators (which, wink wink nudge nudge, are in the cash shop. In reboot I think you can get them with mesos though)
>>
>>124265339
Well shit I just hit Unique. But what's the chance of me rolling it and it downgrading to epic?
>>
>>124265580
very high.
>>
>>124265628
How the fuck would anyone even possibly roll for Legendary without an IA then? You'd potentially fuck yourself out of Unique just for trying to get Legendary.
>>
>>124265703
By just going for it. Most people don't bother till they're like 150+ and have a hundred thousand or more honor, then just go nuts.
>>
Should I go F/P I/L for mage? How is F/P mobbing compared to I/L, and I/L bossing compared to F/P?
>>
>>124265765
General consensus is that F/P are just superior period but I/L are more fun.
>>
>>124265765
I/L get one skill for both mobbing and bossing, and that's Chain Lightning

That really just means that I/L gameplay is a lot of mashing your chain lightning key, not that I/L bossing is particularly bad
>>
Is Evan a decent class for someone looking to do a full restart on reboot? It looks like they can mob like fuck.
>>
File: can't deal with it.gif (176KB, 517x343px) Image search: [Google]
can't deal with it.gif
176KB, 517x343px
>level 82, grinding at Grupins
>Rune of Lightning shows up
>activate it for 2x exp
>use an Enjoyable Winter for 1.5x exp
>Roll of the Dice, get 6 (1.3x exp)
>go from 50% to level up in under 2 minutes
>a bit after I level up, dc'd
>>
>>124265765
Both are decent at mobbing, and both are top tier dps

F/P does slightly more dpm than I/L, but I/L has a bind that may come in handy when bossing in parties
>>
File: Just 0003.jpg (931KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Just 0003.jpg
931KB, 1366x768px
>>124265756
Ah. Well I had about 60k honour exp and just wanted to test my luck. Atleast I hit unique, although the actual abilities I got in the end are shit without re-rolling for 5k honour a pop.
>>
>>124265816
>>124265860
>>124265932
I've read that it can be tricky to achieve full dps on a F/P mage due to the need to stack 5 DOTs, where as I/L mages just spam Frozen Orb and Chain Lightning. Also is Paralyze decent for mobbing compared to Chain Lightning?
>>
>>124266197

They're nearly the same skill, but Paralyze has DoT. Frozen Orb is detrimental, don't use it except to stack freezes on bosses. DoTs aren't very hard, it just means a few more keybinds.
>>
>>124261120
thx god
>>
How do you get the 3 levels for 1 thing started? Do you need to be a certain level to start with?
>>
>>124267027
lv 33
>>
Anyone have problems with gamelauncher.exe? It just crashes as soon as I hit login. Downloaded through steam.
>>
File: Maple0000.jpg (205KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0000.jpg
205KB, 1024x768px
Day 1 of my Reboot adventure.
>>
FUCK getting into RnJ hholy shit
>>
Anyone else DCing as soon as you get Gollux to around 10% HP remaining?
>>
>>124267232
gollux's bugged
>>
File: Maple0427.jpg (298KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0427.jpg
298KB, 1366x768px
sick scrolling
imma inno this shit when pepe restocks
>>
So, now that artasi is getting the boot. I can't imagine the MLC will continue to exist. Anything's better than a literal redditor who doesn't play the game though.
>>
I haven't played since 2011. Why am I getting these auto party invites when I enter maps with others on them? How do I disable this? I don't see an option for it in the party tab or in the game settings.
>>
>>124267550
Did turning off Party Invite in options not do anything?
>>
>>124267547
What's the MLC?
>>
Holy fuck Kaiser is fun as shit
Just got his third job advancement
I am fucking loving his hook
>>
>>124267625
But will that disable the ability to receive party invites at all? I don't mind if people want to invite me, but I hate this auto invite thing that happens when I enter a map.
>>
So I boot it up from the launcher, and when I get to the main screen I can't access any of the servers. This wasn't a problem earlier in the day, as I was able to check out reboot, but now I can't get them to show up for the life of me. Is this a Windows 10 issue? Any fixes? Please and Thank You in advance.
>>
>>124267650
maple leaf council. It's the like third reincarnation of the program. They take well known/popular maplers with high knowledge of the game, and stick them in a position as middlemen for the community and nexon.

Only nexon NA has no actual staff so these choices are overwhelmingly shut down because they don't mesh with current GMS. And all the people in the MLC currently, save for two or three good souls like thrakkes are just streamers who memed their way into the position.

Which they were explicitly forbid from applying for, but did anyway, then got in. If nothing else, I hope zelkova, the fat pigfucker returns to obscurity because he fucking ruins everything.
>>
Just found out that you can enhance stuff with the pink hammer icon in the inventory. Can I do this unlimited times barring meso cost?
>>
>>124267827
Yes. It's fucking glorious.
Went from a +14 attk item to a +165 attk item
>>
>>124267827
As many times as you have stars on said item.
>>
>want to buy NX
>can't because "suspicious activity
>check email
>no emails about it
Well I guess I just wont do that then.
>>
>>124267904
Yeah, I've been enhancing pretty much every single item now cause it cost like 10000 mesos total on my equipment right now so it's just free damage.

>>124267961
Oh alright, I thought I was using some supply of pink hammers I couldn't see somewhere.
>>
File: 1439935167357.png (150KB, 359x363px) Image search: [Google]
1439935167357.png
150KB, 359x363px
I'm trying to follow a leveling guide and it points me to stairway to Orbis sky 1, but as a level 60 DA I'm missing very often-- what am I doing wrong? Should I go somewhere else?
>>
>>124268029
Copper Drakes are best if you don't mind the people.
>>
what the highest level equipment NPC sells for in mesos
>>
WE ARE TRENDING ON REDDIT
>>
>>124268029
At level 60-70(75) you should be at copper drakes. It will be packed though.

If you can't handle that. I can recommend the other drake maps, which are usually empty, but slightly less efficient.
>>
>>124268107
I've found the deepest part of sleepywood also works excellently. More exp and incredible spawn rates + no one is ever there
>>
>>124268107
Honestly drakes are good until 90 and even 100 if you really feel like it. But you should really consider moving by 90.
>>
>>124268163
yes tauro/spearmacis are excellent too, a bit too spread out for my taste.s The map with dark and ice drakes is prime for a DA, you can hit multiple platform just as easily as copper drakes. Just a bit more horizontal movement.
>>
>>124267827
On the normal game you can only do it once the item is fully scrolled. So just like the idea back in the day that if a 10% scroll fail you wouldn't waste the rest on the now shit weapon now you wouldn't waste mesos on a weapon that is poorly scrolled. On Reboot though there is no scrolling so having a shit weapon is impossible as they are all the same.

On the higher stars though (item level = amount of stars) around your 12th star there is a good chance of the item being destroyed. Nothing is worst then having a perfectly scrolled weapon on the normal game then have the enchantment system destroying it. Though now there is really no risk in that as an update allow you to basically have a blueprint of the weapon (including all scrolled info) and you just need to find a replacement weapon and be willing to spend the mesos again.

It is a weird balance between casual can't really lose anything and yet being high risk/reward at the same time. One of the few system Nexon did right.
>>
>>124267964
Use a diff browser. It's a stupid bug.
>>
>>124268205
R&J is infinitely more efficient starting at 75. And by 85 you'll get better experience at sahel 2, and by 95 you'll have better experience, a better map, and less people at roids.
>>
>>124268104
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>124267761
Does anyone know this? Unchecking "party invite" did stop the auto requests, but can no one manually try to add me to a party now?
>>
>>124268296
I grind Pink Bean at roids when that was a thing. It is surprisingly empty even though freaking amazing exp. More so for classes like Pink Bean that work best with a flat small area.
>>
So who do I message to join your memeing fucks on reboot? Just started and this is a lot more fun with other people.
>>
>>124265917
I dont understand. Do you lose progress when you DC or something?
>>
File: Maple0002.jpg (267KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0002.jpg
267KB, 1366x768px
i barely downed easy mag, fuck shade
>>
>>124268540
Well he lost the winter buff for sure. So that probably stings a little bit. I think roll the dice lasts like 4 minutes as well so he probably lost that. and whatever was left of the rune buff.
>>
Whats a good place to grind from 75?
>>
>>124268643
70(75)-~85 you can grind white wolves in el nath.
>>
>>124268296
RnJ is literally the fastest way for 70-140. Problem is that it's hard to get in to begin with. And even if you do, you need a party whose level average isn't so far off that you'll either start missing or not being able to leech.
>>
>>124268590
where did you find that knuckle
>>
>>124268590
wait
it took you 1 hour?
>>
>>124268715
It's really not all that efficient after 100. You get way more experience way faster at star force blood bird things in leafre. Less down time waiting for parties, less exp stolen from you. Only time R&J is better is when you've got holy symbol and 4x.
>>
>>124268829
>Only time R&J is better is when you've got holy symbol and 4x.
You're doing RnJ wrong without those.
>>
>>124268870
That's my point. It's too inefficient after 100 because even a minute of downtime is something you can't afford when you're stacking buffs.

Also, no runes in R&J. That's a huuuuuuge downside. 6x at blood birdies. No holy symbol though, but oh well.
>>
>>124268719
monster park extreme
>>124268784
30 minutes
>>
The second guild up yet?
>>
>no VIP haircut coupons in reboot's shop

it's like you guys don't want my money
>>
File: Selling story.png (43KB, 267x390px) Image search: [Google]
Selling story.png
43KB, 267x390px
Time for shilling story
>>
>>124269282
Trying to cash out or something? Why sell that top?
>>
File: f13ce61629[1].png (10KB, 539x308px) Image search: [Google]
f13ce61629[1].png
10KB, 539x308px
Buy 99 Black Cubes from the cash shop.

Buy one other thing from the cash shop.

Instant 2 billion Mesos.

Reboot server.
>>
How do I train at level 90 without rnj?
>>
>>124269345
>21% dex
>>
>>124269394
And?
>playing a shade as a main
good lord, scrub.
>>
WHERE DO I GET MASTERY BOOKS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>124269376
Go to roids or Sahel 2.
>>124269448
Buy them from the potion shop in henesys.
>>
>>124269440
>Implying I haven't been playing it as a main since i've been back
>Not being a shade
>>
>>124269523
Yeah and how long have you been back, a week? They suck.
>>
>>124269359
Holy fuck it actually works.
>>
>>124269359
"No fucking way"
>tried it
>suddenly 2bil
>mfw
>>
>>124269359
Ah fuck.

How am I going to get rid of this?
>>
>elf wants me to do a party quest
what party quests are there before 70?
>>
File: TRIGGERED.gif (36KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.gif
36KB, 170x200px
>>124269586
>>124269647
>mfw a rollback happens and you guys get banned
Can't have you fuck ruining that free market economy, can we? Nobody will be able to trade since mesos will be worthless!
>>
>>124269359
NO WAY LOL PLS NO PERM BAN
>>
>>124269359
Ppffhahah.

Welp.
>>
Where do you get ancient sap? I've killed every type of stump and found nothing.
>>
>>124269359
DELETE YOUR POST SO NEXON WON'T PATCH
>>
File: SHEER TERROR.webm (487KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SHEER TERROR.webm
487KB, 640x480px
>>124269359
>>
they have to rollback this shit, its game breaking lmao
>>
I've already reported the game-breaking bug as I posted it here.
>>
>>124270343
Oh good, we have a few months to abuse it.
>>
>>124269945
I regret nothing.
>>
>>124269359
can you screenshot your INV so we can see the mesos
>>
File: 1398422193793.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1398422193793.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
>Penguin pet is no longer in the cash shop
Nexon why, I wanted to give you guys money
>>
what's the hip new meme guild to join?
>>
Good morning /msg/
>>
>>124269359
I want to try this but then again nexon will probably ban.
>>
File: MS_Monster_Crocell.png (7KB, 121x127px) Image search: [Google]
MS_Monster_Crocell.png
7KB, 121x127px
Would you?
>>
>>124271575
i did this like 3x again ill be sure getting permed hahah
>>
>>124269359
someone post it on reddit and megaphone so they have to rollback instead of ban literally everyone :^)
>>
>>124271685
cute
but when the duped nebs happened, they stopped the servers, banned everyone, THEN rollbacked
>>
>>124271729
duping is a little more complicated than buying 99 cubes for negative meso then buying something else for free 2b, anyone can do this
>>
>>124271849
they can check you bought that item from the cash shop for that mount of mesos
>>
>>124271934
yeah the point is it's really easy to do this, so most idiots probably will, and they don't wanna ban half their players

or maybe they do, fuck if I know
>>
>>124271994
let them ban people, more room on the maps for me
>>
File: 1447135062315.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1447135062315.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
>yfw Nexon quietly fixes it but doesn't ban anyone or rollback the server
>>
>>124272236
Well now I dont feel like playing cause they might rollback shit.
>>
It's been so long, where do you try to join PQ's now?
>>
inherently useless to the economy, since nobody can trade
>>
>>124270150
The npc is a lying bitch. Only Dark Axe Stumps and Stumpy drop them. For Dark Axe Stumps it is like 1/200 drop, maybe more or maybe less. For Stumpy it is about 1/20 drop though that mean you will have to have a world of Stumpy all to yourself. With Reboot being new that isn't an option but other servers it is a pretty good way of getting it.

The talking tree alchemy questline will give you about 10 tree saps and some other quest in the desert will give you like 20. Just hold on to them if you are a quester as you will get them sooner or later.
>>
>>124270372
More like 12 hours, Nexon is good at this shit now and they properly know how to hot fix things.
>>
Is there a /vg/ guild on reboot or some shit?
>>
>>124272496
thank you so much. I was over here mass killing dark axe stumps and only found 4 after an hour.
>>
Anyone on reboot hanging around eldestein?
One of these boss fight things showed up and I don't think I can do shit to it.
>>
>>124272825
channel?
>>
Sitting in a corner trying to get rid of these cubes.
>>
Aight wake me up when my account is permabanned
>>
>>124272881
Never mind, was killed.
>>
I always wondered what it was like just having 360b sitting somewhere
>>
How much range do I need to beat normal horntail as a hero?
>>
>>124272881
A bunch more are showing up in other areas, or so it says not sure how it works, so Channel 2.
>>
>>124273121
have u even wondered about being permed xDDD
>>
>>124273239
It's something like 50-100k I forget
>>
>>124273306
Nice shit post retard
>There are people who don't realize to do this on an alt for no consequences
>There are people retarded enough to try exploits on their main accounts

Full. Retard
>>
File: Balrog test.png (226KB, 516x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Balrog test.png
226KB, 516x1060px
>>124272610
If you are a quester here is some other tips. For mushroom shrine the News Paper Hat used to be a pay 2 win quest and beside rumors of it possibly be drop by cloud foxes to my knowledge it doesn't exist in the game as is. The purse in the town next to the shrine is a bitch to obtain and may possibly only be obtainable by a thief class using the skill that allow them to steal items. That just a rumor I heard. I generally save those for later but of course later never came.

If an explorer class then ignore the quest involving getting lunar dew. Lowest drop rate of any quest item in the game to my knowledge and even though the quest may say you only need 10, 20 or whatever it was there is more to the quest that will only force you to collect more. Ignore it, ignore it, ignore it.

Lastly Balrog 200 kill quest is unofficial GMS exclusive bullshit. The shit medal you get from it doesn't even show up in your collection on your character profile. While it is possible to complete it is just not worth it. You will end up with a lifetime supply of potions though if you choose to do it.

At level 70 there is a quest that have a level cap of 71. It just require you to talk to two npcs. Likewise there is a later quest that require you to talk to two npcs but with a larger level range. Rule of thumb, make it a habit to open your quest menu at every level up if you don't want to miss out on quests. If you are doing the burning event then you may as well forget doing all of the quests.

Lastly no one actually do R&J for the quest rewards, they just grind there for the exp. Getting a party that will allow you to complete it will be near impossible. If ignoring quests that require groups though then lucky for you only Cooking with Tangyoon is one of the only few single player PQ you will have to worry about. Have a level cap of 90. Chryse is also a single player PQ that you can do for the glasses item but ignoring that there is really no quest on it.
>>
>>124273424
I wanted to do every quest on one of my characters, so this helps a lot, actually.

Fucking weird how some of them aren't actually able to be completed.
>>
File: 1324540544371.png (17KB, 185x188px) Image search: [Google]
1324540544371.png
17KB, 185x188px
>Going through orchids memories
This is very comfy
>>
>>124273736
It gets less comfy once you get to the trauma.

Bonus points if you're a phantom and he has a mental breakdown in the middle of scouring through her fucking brain.
>>
what's the reboot guild for /msg/?
>>
File: 1213490007225.jpg (18KB, 504x284px) Image search: [Google]
1213490007225.jpg
18KB, 504x284px
>Finally cleared the cubes and mesos

Now I can only let time tell of my fate, and interest in reboot.
>>
>>124273796
Just finished the first part, I really liked that music that played in her memories though. Would you happen to know the name?
>>
>>124273802
LOVE, post ign and apply
>>
>>124273856
Why'd you steal my guild name retard?
Also which one of you fucks posted it on reddit?
>>
>>124273852
I most certainly do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbSWDtzDTck

Assuming that's the one you meant, anyhow.
>>
>>124273852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbSWDtzDTck
>>
File: 1336821416480.jpg (15KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1336821416480.jpg
15KB, 420x300px
>>124273959
>>124273962
Thanks bros
>>
>>124273727
The game is heavily out of date and instead of Nexon making quests worth doing they decided to hide old quests with even more quests but in a very casual theme dungeon layout. They just hope that players never actually look at the available quest tab at this point. Some quests are outright impossible at the moment so if it seem like you not going anywhere then just skip it. An example is the wedding town, there is a guy that will ask for gift boxes from teddy bears in lumi, some other item from some other place and like monkey dolls from monkeys in ellinia. The issue is the area with the monkeys been blocked out for a good while now. The monster may as well not exist and you may not learn of this until you wasted your time collecting the other two group of items.

Avoid the wedding town, mushroom shrine area and any other location that the maple guide doesn't even acknowledge.
>>
>>124273915
Finders keepers.

>stealing your guild name

Aiiro, join the guild so when our leader is on, we can make you Leader, or Rei Leader.
>>
>>124274000
It's honestly sounding like you shouldn't even bother with quests anymore at this point.
>>
>>124274000
Blame GMS for not locking quests/revamping content. That shit doesn't exist in KMS so naturally the actual updates that make the game playable don't apply to shit outside of KMS.

GMS dropped the fucking ball after the only exclusive content GMS ever had (NLC) got fucked in the ass by basically being just one big p2w area with all the itcg shit.
>>
Is anyone here able to invite me to the Royals guild?
>>
>>124274078
That is literally how most people feels and why training guides on Maplestory is the stereotypical way to play.

On most games power leveling is the alternate you want to avoid. On Maplestory it is pretty much the only way to play the game. That what Maplestory became over the years.
>>
>>124274059
Nah its cool I didn't want to lead it. I'm probably still not playing it either
Give it to rei
>>
>hear about reboot and how much better everything seems to be.
>want to try it out, probably remake my Kana there.
I'll assume there's something specific in the OP about guilds, but is there any Reboot Guilds?
>>
>>124274257
There's p2w and LOVE. And whatever shitty guild /v/ made
>>
>>124274228

Is rei playing reboot?
>>
>>124274257
Still in the process of being made and fought over. Guilds may exist with /vg/ members but there isn't an "official" /vg/ guild yet.

Guild names I heard were Pay2Win and ReMoot and a few others. I think Pay2Win actually exist now.
>>
>>124274315
I don't know. I know suzu said they weren't leaving because they were too grounded there
If I don't lose all the mesos on this alt i'll come join you guys
>>
>>124274314
>shitty guild /v/ made.
I was in that guild for the longest time, then it kind of fell apart. I miss White Mage.
I'll apply for one of the two once this game downloads and I remake my character. Kana is still good, right? Top tier farming with Kishin and such?
>>
Is it me or is the transfer hammer broken?
>>
>>124274419
It was meant to encourage actually using scrolls and the enchantment system and not just waiting for level 140-ish to do so. Are you encouraged to use such systems now?
>>
File: 1.png (8KB, 86x102px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
8KB, 86x102px
>>
>>124273424
how do i know if i'm doing the burning event?
>>
>>124274498
No I meant its literally impossible for me to do it, when I open it it doesn't let me click items.
>>
>>124274369
Suzu tried it, got to 129 as a cannoneer.
>>
>>124274571
Because there will be a wreath above your character's head in the selection screen
>>
>Orbis tower
>can now use mesos to travel between stones in place of having a tower scroll

13 year old me would have cried
>>
>>124274659
FUCK!
thats why i am leveling up three times
now i feel like a casual
>>
>>124274592
Worked for me but then again I only did the tutorial. If the tutorial a sign of anything it will automatically show items that is acceptable to the system.

>>124274534
Which class have the most determination? Is it Jett?

>>124274571
Do you get 3 levels per level up? Did you accepted to help Santa?
>>
Good morning /msg/

Who /setteamviewerupbeforetheyleftforworksotheycandostarplanetfor2xduringwork/ here?
>>
ROYALERS PLS RESPOND

I'M LEVEL 79 AND IT'S KILLING ME TO DO THIS WITHOUT NERDS FIGHTING IN A GUILD CHAT TO ENTERTAIN ME.
>>
>>124274713
>not just using the app
oh, right.
ahahahaha

Maybe soon though. They might actually get people to do monster life if they put it in an app as well. It's not really that good when you can only check in once every like 20 hours.
>>
>>124274793
Aw its not so bad if you do the black heaven quests, I accidentally started them and im beginning to like it
>>
im around level 45 now and I don't know what I should be doing
>>
>YOU CAN USE PACKETS TO ACCESS REBOOT'S CASH SHOP ON REAL WORLDS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
NEXON PLEASE.
>>
>>124274978
What's the packet?
>>
>>124275090
As if i'd fucking post it here. Go look in the premium section of you-know-where.
Too many fagguettes here who would report it to nexon and then they'd ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>124275124
says the guy ruining shit for everyone by potentially causing a rollback or fucked up economy
>>
So, I played this game lots before the big bang update and a little bit after it. Is this worth getting back to? I quit after my guild died and all my friends stopped logging in.
>>
anyone wanna be my friend
>>
>>124275236
Reboot is most likely going to die slowly but right now there are like 6 players per map kind of populated. Try it out and see for yourself.
>>
Where the fuck do I get all cures?
>>
>>124275297
Not that guy, but Reboot kinda rekindled my interest in the game. The P2W bullshit on the main servers killed the experience for me.
>>
>>124275340
from the wizard in el nath as always
>>
>>124275357
He's not giving me the quest, even though I'm SUPPOSEDLY high enough level for it
>>
>>124275124
Just post it so I can get my account banned
And finally be free
>>
>>124275340
I think you can buy them in either Colossus (near Leafre) or Kritias. One of the two.
They're new places so I don't really know how to get to them though
>>
File: despair.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>tfw there will be a rollback because of cube shitters
>>
>>124274793
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ROLLED SOMETHING THAT CAN KILL SHIT EFFECTIVELY
>>
>>124275196
Nexon doesn't ban or fix these things till they're posted publicly. I've been using the same packets to d/c since 2011.
>>
wasnt there a way to autoloot in this game? been a while since ive played
>>
>>124253667
Warrior
Then Fighter or Page because swords
>>
File: dying.png (55KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
dying.png
55KB, 328x328px
>that fucker that keeps megaspamming on Reboot
>>
DAWN WARRIORS BOSSING LATENCY HAS BEEN FIXED WHEN NEXON UPGRADED THEIR SERVERS.

HOLY FUCK THEIR ACTUALLY GOOD AGAIN! maybe, but still.
>>
>That retard telling everyone to look up the glitch then acting like he dindu nuffin
>>
File: Maple0681.jpg (269KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0681.jpg
269KB, 1366x768px
They DID fix pixel shader!
I can now see recolored pets, colored mechs, and all formerly pixel shader only backgrounds/layers! I guess with the massive minor fixes they've done in the last 6 months they must have slipped this in and I didn't notice.

Happy day. Now I just need to get a better computer so I stop lagging in the FM...

But first, I need 160m to afford the phantom cash shop set. Think I can do it before the 22nd, guys?

Also, NX is at the highest I think i've ever seen it, 8873 maple points per 100m.
>>
ANOTHER ROLLBACK INCOMING GOD DAMN IT CUBE SHITTERS. I know Nexon will never be able to beat hackers, but this shit right here isn't even a hack. Nexon, plz. Why so incompetent?
>>
>>124276096
>most already know about the glitch
KILL ME
>>
>>124276267
There wasn't a first rollback to begin with you fucker. Stop being a newboi faggot speweing "rollbacks" when Nexon stopped pulling this shit years ago.

What will happen is the meso gained from cash shop will be deleted and accounts will get banned.
>>
>cleric offensive skill
>hits in a straight line in front with a shorter range than magic ball, and fails to hit anything that isn't on the same level
>priest offensive skill
>hits a big radius in every direction and also stuns

mobbing just got easier, which is made better by the fact that in three levels I get free free exp: the skill and everyone loves me
>>
>>124276329
I haven't played this game for years dude. My reputation with them is still rollback city. And while not directly a "roll back", the servers fucking up did set my character back some levels. Granted it was only like 21 levels.
>>
Ugh there is gonna be a rollback now. All the leveling I did today doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>124276049
Pets are the autoloot.
>>
>>124276267
>>124276561
wait what
what happened and why am i losing my levels?
>>
File: 1447970217974.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447970217974.png
98KB, 600x500px
>Retard in the chat just guaranteed everyone gets a rollback

Write down the name junker guys, this cunt is why we're all going back tommorow.
>>
How often do pets need to eat? Is 500 petfood enough for my rabbit to auto feed itself while I'm at work?
>>
>>124276592
read the thread
>>
>>124276592
Cut your losses short and have fun with cubes.
>>
>>124276592
See this >>124269359
>>
>>124276592
Read thread. Ez mode exploit for 2bil. Some hackers are using it in reg servers there has to be a roll back.
>>
Was Hawkeye always speaking in a thick "pirate" accent?
>>
>>124276649
That is more than enough. They don't eat that much.

>>124276592
Some cube glitch. Allows you to get 99 cubes and 2b and requires no outside programs.

>>124276674
They will probably ban dudes that do this. If not, definitely remove any "effected equipment"
>>
>>124276695
>>124276751
welp
>>
>Hackers once again win out
>Can get whatever gear they have to legendary and good % stat or potential

Knowing nexon they'll ban them all and give them a second chance again. I hope to god there is a rollback
>>
I'm confused about how to activate the sizzling santa quest. I read that you can do it once you're lv33. I am that level, and got teleported to Alishan. I read that once you leave there from the top left portal, you get the santa quest.
I see it on my event list but "participate" is greyed out.
>>
So, is anyone else just going to quit after the rollback for reboot?
>>
>>124276798
You have to leave that area entirely. You never hadd to go to Alishan. Shit literally stops you from getting the quest while you're there. I have no idea why. Just get back to Victoria Island or wherever you were before.

>>124276796
You don't even need to hack, man. It was just poor programming/forethought. Again.
>>
>>124276901
>Don't need to hack to use it on a regular server
>>
>>124276901
I left entirely and everything, back at victoria. No notification about sizzling santa. My only other idea is to relog or something/
>>
>nexon has had literally full servers for a full fucking day
>something not even KMS manages
>they fucked it up and will have to rollback because of how widespread this exploit it
>they will lose literally all their players
back to the status quo.
>>
>>124276901
I remember an event where if you put a -1 into the input area it will give you like -2bill or whatever.
>>
>>124277078
>>124276901
Ok I figured it out. I just hadn't accepted any christmas quest at all yet, so it wouldn't let me do it until I did.

Of course, now I don't feel like doing anything since I fear a rollback.
>>
Are you able to revive ded loyal snail pet?
>>
>>124277123
i hope that happens. so i can actually play the game without lagg and constant crashes/disconnects.
>>
File: 124683580493.jpg (52KB, 568x474px) Image search: [Google]
124683580493.jpg
52KB, 568x474px
>>124276096
>>124276203
>It just keeps going
>>
>>124276946
>Playing a regular server

>>124277130
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that ends up happening again. Hell, after every patch, my friend "jokingly" tries to put a - in the trade window or drop window and see what happens. Obviously hasn't worked yet, but it shows what I mean.
>>
What's the best card combo for an unfunded Magician?

I was thinking on going I/L, Luminous, Kanna.
>>
>>124277485
Kanna is closer to a bishop then any of the other mage classes. I'd say Kanna just because of how wanted they are in most parties.
>>
If there's a rollback, I'm just gonna quit. The only thing keeping me going is the vague hope that once I get Holy Symbol things get fun, and if all the progress I made towards that is wiped, I'm just gonna move on.
>>
>>124277548
One less fucker to take up channels.
>>
>>124277543
What is the optimal setup of support classes for mobbing? A kanna and a bishop in your party, and...?
>>
>50% Epic Potential scroll works on my emblem
>4% STR 3 line
Hooray. Hope there's no rollback.
>>
For those new faggots saying rollbacks in this thread, that shit doesn't fucking happen any more. They delete the meso and ban accounts.

Also, wheres a good place to grind out boxes that isn't DIPQ and Commerci at level 155?
>>
>>124277701
Lumin or w.e are the best mobbers at the moment.
>>
>>124277485
Evan card give magic per hit.
>>
how far does rollback go?
>>
>>124277778
As far as it has to. But they wont Rollback, they'll just disable the Cash Shop, then take the game down to look through accounts for a few hours. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
>>
I KNOW YOU SHITTERS DON'T CARE BUT CHECK THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

http://forums.slimetree.net/index.php?threads/state-of-the-server.1118/

Thanks Kim :^^^)
>>
>>124277954
>LMS
I remember playing on that back in the day, I also remember this one server ran by a guy named mateo that had a completely awful staff who kept wiping the server instead of fixing problems
>>
File: react8008098990.png (390KB, 602x579px) Image search: [Google]
react8008098990.png
390KB, 602x579px
>mfw I decided to check out friendstory

holy fuck what did I get myself into? How long does this shit last? I want to get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>124278181
You're there forever.
>>
File: c.jpg (24KB, 235x308px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
24KB, 235x308px
qt alert
>>
someone shoot this faggot
>>
File: 250px-MapleStoryDS.jpg (33KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
250px-MapleStoryDS.jpg
33KB, 250x227px
>>
>>124272062
I agree can we get a petition going?
>>
>>124278453
It's a really good game.
>>
>>124278181
>5+ hours assuming you don't read the text. Longer then that if you do.
>>
>all this talk about rollbacks that started long before I even made my character
>if a rollback happens, my character will just simply be deleted.
Oh well, at least I got to see what it was like.
>>
>>124278752
There isn't a rollback. People who keep on shouting that is the old school Maplestory players talking out of experience. As it been stated countless times, Nexon go out of their way to delete mesos and ban account just to prevent a rollback now. It would have to be something extremely bad for a rollback to ever happen now.
>>
what level is the blackheaven questline for?
>>
>>124278941
33+
These side stories like black heaven and friendstory aren't for leveling and they scale to your level to be done whenever, but just do it when you need something else to do
>>
>>124278835
I am glad to hear that. I know with the event leveling is baby mode, but i havent played since i was a kid and this is my first 4th job character.
>>
>>124278941
You can start it as early as 40
>>
>>124277123
honestly I hope they ban everyone instead of a simple roll back. Too much cancer in the server right now.
>>
>>124278835
To add to this, like even if literally 20% of players use the glitch as long they can actually track of is the cause of it and see who done it (shouldn't be hard, spend money to somehow end up with max cash) then they may have a maintenance fixing the issue and banning/removing anything related to the glitch.

Nexon have a way to keep track of this shit, more so with a new world like Reboot.
>>
Congrats to everyone on their first fourth job character, I hope you guys enjoy and keep paying

What's the news on the guild? Last I checked it was full, should I make another? Post name ideas
>>
>>124279174
I wouldn't mind.
I just took their word for it and assumed it worked.
And also assumed I'd be banned for using it, so I didn't.
>>
>>124279757
[2]sp00ky
>>
>>124279757
>keep paying
yes, good...
>>
>>124262057
>>124261940
>>124261841
MIN MAX MAPLER HERE
THAT'S A VERY GOOD IA FOR A SUPPORT BISHOP
BUFF DURATION FROM IA WORKS FOR EVERYONE IN THE PARTY ALSO YOU HAVE A LONGER LASTING INFINITY
GET A MECH CARD FOR LONGER LASTING BUFFS
>>
I kinda hope a shit ton of Reboot players get banned. Not to make the world smaller as I highly doubt that many people are that stupid anyway. If a person is willing to use a glitch to give themselves massive amount of money then what is stopping them from downloading a script to have the character bot in a map once they learn the suffering of level 200+ grinding? If anything it will just show who would had cheated from the start if given the choice.

For people on Reddit who "tested" it, they deserve the ban for being so stupid. Likewise what is keeping them from "testing" a script to bot. Call it what you want but if you cheat then you are cheating.
>>
>>124279771
See? This guy gets it. If you know something is wrong don't fucking try it and you won't have to worry.
>>
>>124280020
"I just tested the cheat engine trainer I downloaded because I wanted to see if it worked for 86 hours straight lol dont ban me plz"

Reddit logic.
>>
When is the next patch going to hit? Fuckloads of people (including myself) can't get in because we get "failed to connect to the game server" after entering the PIC.
>>
>>124280181

Just git gud
>>
File: 1445303221604.jpg (22KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1445303221604.jpg
22KB, 500x376px
>yfw I predicted everything about reboot and had shitters staking their life telling me im wrong
>mfw
>>
>>124279867
That was a typo but I also hope everyone supports nexon through cosmetics and pet related stuff

It would show them that they can make more money by releasing actually good shit instead of just charging out the ass for different, newer and stronger cubes

Reboot is great, and meso sacks will stay away if we show positive response and they generate a good revenue.
>>
File: k.jpg (16KB, 249x122px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
16KB, 249x122px
I'm a pimp
>>
>>124280227
Get out, nexon.
>>
>>124280340
More than 1 kanna is useless, not like they're good attackers at all

And you don't have a bishop, you aren't a pimp you're just a bitch lmao
>>
>>124280340
>White Knight and 3 chicks
kek
>>
What classes have unique voice acting? I know Xenon and Angelic Buster have it.
>>
>>124280267
Snail should been permanent or have the cash shop have at least one pet cost only mesos. If anything that would get more sales as people don't want to be using the "F2P pet". Techianlly speaking those who can buy pets have an advantage. Not enough of one for me to personally get butthurt about it but yea, Reboot could be better. To be fair though I'm surprise jew GMS actually allowed Reboot be a thing, was almost sure it was going to be KMS only feature.
>>
>>124280440
Fill me with luminescence
>>
>>124280440
The demons, kanna and hayato, Luminous I think
>>
>>124280428
>not like they're good attackers at all
Better than a White Knight. I can't even keep up.
>>
>>124280506
If you need a pet that badly you could farm mesos on a normal world and buy nx
>>
What are some useful to buy with NX cash card ?
>>
>>124280621
Put on better equips and alternate your charges to 5 stacks, you should be AT LEAST keeping up with them
>>
what are some good link skills for Hayato
>>
>>124280684
No, trust me I'm on the same boat as you. Earlier I call out those who were complaining about pets and talking about switching to a private server over it by reminding them that reward points were a thing and they most likely have enough points on their mules and main at that point.

I'm just saying Reboot could been better. For a world that isn't able pay2win they really not going out of their way to remove NX from being a thing regardless.
>>
>>124281021
The thing is nexon NA has changed it's path so WILDLY from what KMS has done. If they gave GMS the cash shop revamp it needed, this exploit would never have happened because the new cash shop goes up above the 2.1 limit.

You guys also got a horribly gutted rewards points system. with barely 1/10 of the shit we can buy in KMS with our rewards points. Compounded on to that is the fact monsters don't drop rewards points tokens in GMS and it's just a recipe for confusion, and annoyance. You have to grind out hours of one card, and when you can't do that at your leisure on a phone because they never brought over the app with basically no fucking text to translate, they're doing this on purpose.

And it makes me sad, because I was legitimately hopeful reboot would breathe life back in to GMS, but it's looking more and more like it's just another death knell.
>>
>>124281021
2m2m no nx people over low range decked out obnoxious nx whore idlers?

what is the problem ?
>>
>>124281282
Honestly I wouldn't mind even normal GMS Maplestory as it is if it wasn't for the fact any reward points that you didn't use get deleted at the end of the month. I find myself not using them whatsoever or finishing the related maple reward quests because "what if I need them much more later on?"

Pretty hard to save up for something when you can't fucking save up for something.
>>
>>124281543
Yeah, we have a much higher monthly limit in KMS I think, like 30,000 instead of the 15,000 in GMS. With those retarded prices on pets and other shit in there i'm legitimately surprised they didn't opt for a higher limit. Anything to dissuade people I guess.

In my opinion Nexon NA can do great to resolve the pet situation by turning the snail into a once weekly thing. 8 hours (when out) once a week. Totally fair, gives you a taste of what you want, you'll bring it to where you need it most (grinding spots), and they still get people buying pets.
>>
how hard is it to stay at max hp with dark knights? Am i going to be spamming potions, is it shit without autopot? Does dark thirst still keep you topped up after the nerfs?

>>124280750
pets, cute clothes
>>
>>124281834
the reboot cash shop is so limited in cloth and pets what the fuck is this shit ? just go all out idiots
>>
>>124281834
Lords of Darkness drains at 100% rate, so I usually never pot.
>>
>>124281834
basically only spam mp pots
>>
>had fun playing reboot last night, haven't played in years
>worried that it won't have any long-term staying power and that my time is better invested in other MMOs or other servers before people abandon ship

what do
>>
>>124282341
There aren't many good MMOs left, plus reboot is currently at its youngest stage, so you should stay grow with it.
>>
>>124282341
Who cares just enjoy it while it lasts, worst case there's still a bunch of friends to play with even if there aren't a ton of new players coming in to meet and interact with
>>
>>124282341
>time is better spent on other MMOs
protip: your time is never well invested when playing an MMO. They all die at some point. Yes, that means WoW too, eventually. Play to enjoy the moment. You obviously enjoyed it, play until it's not fun anymore.
>>
>>124282341
Honestly Maplestory always been a single player game. It just people on Twitch get donations to spend literally thousands of dollars to make their own equipment better. Reboot doesn't have that option and anyone who play on it must use their own time and skills to manage. Switching worlds will only change the option to pay to win and make you unable to use your current characters.

If you think there is a better MMO then go for it but Maplestory won't change just because you pick a different world. You can go ahead and take that idea out of your head.
>>
Do you get banned for abusing this reboot cash shop?
>>
>>124282803
Hopefully yes but no one know for sure. The mesos and anything you buy with them will be removed though.
>>
>>124282803
if you mean the 99 black cube exploit yes, you will almost certainly get wiped/banned.
>>
I've downloaded MS and ran it but it's not starting up anyone know what I can do
>>
>>124282803
You will absolutely get banned, no question.
>>
fucking hacked up vg guild
server wipe when
>>
>>124282893
>>124282901
>>124283013
I did some bug where you can get infinite tempest coins and buy chaos scrolls with it and didn't get banned or got anything taken from me though.
>>
>>124283179
Did people kept their mouth shut about it though? People were literally smega the glitch live in the game.
>>
>>124281664
Great, now you're spouting complete bullshit.
There's way more things in the Reward Shop in GMS compared to KMS. Go to a regular KMS server and take a screenshot.

Our monthly limit in GMS is 45k. It's even higher than KMS.
>>
File: page1.png (39KB, 577x518px) Image search: [Google]
page1.png
39KB, 577x518px
>>124283341
>>
File: Maple0683.jpg (191KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0683.jpg
191KB, 1024x768px
>>124283341
I didn't know the limit was higher, that was my mistake.

Most items not on sale, excluding epi boxes and rouyal coupons (style/face/hair) and the obvious cubes (those are limited), I can buy without limit in the cash shop, including pets, and waters of life, and all pet skills.

See pic related. The middle option says 전액 마일리지로 구매. Which means "Purchase fully with mileage" (which is what our rewards points are called)

I can also buy the slim pickings in the available clothes section of the store, as well as all the effects in the store. Just ask and i'll take a picture if you'd like.
>>
Will they ever bring back permanent pets?
>>
Is Xenon or Demon Avenger or Hayato or Shade best for unfunded on Reboot? Is there a comparison of the four?

I haven't played in a long long time and all 4 of those are super interesting to me but I want to just work on one. Halp!
>>
>>124283710
wtf you can buy pets and the skills in reward shop?

teach me how to gook
>>
>>124283803
Just pick whatever is the coolest looking to you.
>>
>>124283710
Why haven't you killed yourself yet CTRL?
Heroes of maple chapter 2 when?
>>
>>124283710
That's hardly that much more.
The only thing you can buy that isn't in GMS is your choice of pet, and pet skills.

Is the pendant slot purchasable with reward points?
>>
>>124283803
dude i feel you. trying to pick between shade, cannoneer, corsair, and dark knight right now. I might end up using random.org

people always say demon avengers are good unfunded, i thought xenon was pretty gay but others think hes fun, iono mang
>>
I made a Kanna. When do I start being the cockslut I was promised I was going to be?
>>
>>124284009
a/s/l?
>>
>>124283803
>>124283979
Shade. You two only have that in common so it must be the best. Go, go, go!
>>
File: korean-keyboard-1024x400.jpg (97KB, 1024x400px) Image search: [Google]
korean-keyboard-1024x400.jpg
97KB, 1024x400px
>>124283825
Learn pic related, install KR/hangeul IME (so you can actually type it)
http://leafre.net/ld.php beat 10 of those in a row
make an account/buy one
then you're good to go. Korean is a very simple language, and maplestory likes to use romanized english.

>>124283862
23rd according to event end dates, may come on the 15th if i'm to believe my sources (the BBS), spadow says new class this month, so who the fuck knows. I'm excited though.

>>124283942
You can, give me just a moment and i'll take a picture.
>>
>>124282976
anyone?
>>
File: Cash shop stuff.png (85KB, 1244x551px) Image search: [Google]
Cash shop stuff.png
85KB, 1244x551px
>>124283701
At least post the other stuff

>>124283942
Its towards the back
>>
Royals website and game down for anyone else?
>>
>>124283979
I really like robots and shit so Xenon is cool for me on a flavor level.

I played a Dark Knight a long long time ago and it was pretty fucking excellent though.

We did both mention Shade and maybe that's a sign lol
>>
>>124284123
Sorry, whatever 4chan extension I was using fucked up with image uploading.

I was asking in regards to KMS, because I already know it's in GMS.
>>
File: Maple0685.jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0685.jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
>>124283942
Pic related.
펜던트 슬롯늘리기 so you can google if you don't believe me.
>>
>>124254421
Jett is pretty shit, but fun to play.
>>
>New resistance warrior

So that makes warrior, archer, pirate and mage. I guess we'll be seeing a thief one soon then?
>>
>>124284290
Jett is single handedly the best bossing class in the game.
>>
>>124284305
xenon is thief/pirate. We'll probably never see a proper resistance thief.
>>
Is Xenon supposed to be switching modes a lot or do you just pick the move that is the least shit and just use that one?
>>
>>124284246
I believe you. It's just I was irritated when people assume the GMS reward shop is complete trash compared to the one in KMS, when it's really not that different.

You can't choose your pet, you can't choose your pet skills, and you can't choose whatever slim pickings KMS decides to throw you for the week or month. Hardly gamebreaking.
>>
Are there class specific armorsets endgame or does every archetype end up looking the same? Will Xenon actually get to look future cyborgy or are they stuck dressing up like a pirate? Do heroes get to earn the cool looking armor they are wearing in their art?
>>
>>124284654
All branches look the same. As in, all warriors are decked out in CRA warrior gear, all mages wear CRA mage gear, etc

Pensalir and Utgard looks pretty unique for each class too (cape shoes and gloves look the same though) but not as nice as CRA stuff
>>
>>124284631
I think you misunderstood my intentions. I meant I want MORE from the GMS rewards shop. It can be better, like KMS'. Without arbitrary limits on water of life, or extremely short, extremely limited pendant slots (it's 7 days right?)

I'm not calling it trash, just saying it could be better. I played GMS for a long time man, believe me I want it to be better more than anyone else in this thread. There's lots of small things nexon can do to improve it, but for some reason haven't. Not just the cash shop either, the entire game. GMS is still using lots of old features, or old versions of features (familiar system, monster card system with it. That's gonna be interesting when the new monster codex KMS just got reaches there. I wonder if they'll even put it in).

I apologize if you thought I was shitting on GMS or anything. I don't think i'm better for playing KMS or any stupid shit like that. I play it more out of habit, and enjoying spreading the information to people here on /msg/, because the incredibly sterile blog max has up usually misses lots of smaller things.
>>
>>124284924
It's 30 days. Same length as KMS.
>>
File: This fucking cocksucker.png (22KB, 736x307px) Image search: [Google]
This fucking cocksucker.png
22KB, 736x307px
Just one quick pop in to see how damage control is going and here we have this dick riding faggot
>>
Do we have a guild in reboot yet?
>>
>>124284336
>being delusional

I main a corsair and even though I think people give it a worse reputation than it deserves, and love the class, it's not the best bosser in the whole game

The only way jett could be the best bosser is if that 2% skill was significantly higher chance
>>
File: Maple0004.jpg (226KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0004.jpg
226KB, 1024x768px
who wants to buy service on reboot?
>>
>>124284995
certainly changed since I played in may then or maybe i'm just remembering wrong. Point being, I just want more from GMS. It was dying before reboot. I mean, really dying. I didn't think reboot would manage to hold more than 500 players at launch, much less the thousands it had filling it up for nearly 20 hours. I hope that means bigger and better things for GMS, maybe even improved exclusive content cause that blackgate shit was awful. Madhouse was fun though.

Hopefully they update to the new cash shop soon though, if this whole exploit didn't give them the kick in the ass necessary, I don't know what will, and i'm still curious as to why they haven't done it. Even EMS and SEA have it.
>>
>tfw multiple items worth 50b+ on Drk in Scania
>tfw would have to sok them if I wanted to sell them
>tfw it would take forever to sell them anyways
Why don't they just combine the servers so there's only like three or four left this game is so close to dying
>>
pets are so hideously overrated on reboot it's unreal
just pick a few of the event boxes up every 15 seconds or something it literally takes nothing out of your grind
>>
>>124259803
Do the expanded auto move and regular stack or not? I think he regular says it doesn't, but what's the point of one over the other if that's true?
>>
>>124285189
i am interested.

what kind of payment option are you looking for? do you do anal?
>>
>>124285067
Zelkova is a fag but there's nothing wrong with encouraging people to not use exploits

Reboot is the maple we wanted, we have almost everything we want (pets, but jesus support the game you enjoy for once you NEETs), so why would we ruin it with exploits?
>>
I'm trying to do this holiday quest and this Miro guy says go do 15 party quests. I have no idea how to do that, he gives no other information.
>>
>>124285218
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I like the CS design we have right now more than the one that you've shown us is in KMS. There's way too much empty space in the UI with the KMS design (does the expand slot button need to be that wide, and does there have to be that much white space surrounding every cosmetic item), but the design in GMS is too white.

I also liked Blackgate a lot. It was pretty fun channel surfing around and collecting what are essentially endgame level rings (on par with the Solid Rings, and nearly a good as an LGR when perfect) and other equipment like a unique common hat, unique common glove, etc. I don't expect that much from exclusive GMS content as long as it works and is consistent, as the revenue for GMS MapleStory is a drop in the bucket compared to what KMS gets (I remember reading GMS Mabinogi and MapleStory combined are only 4% of their revenue).

But yeah, at least they need to patch out these bugs with the CS, and fix the lag when so many people try to enter at the same time.
>>
>>124285512
i am autistic and i want to do every quest

im going to need a fucking pet

plus even if i wasnt what about that phatty 5x meso rate? you'd spend half your time killing half looting shit if you actually wanted everything, its dog shit
>>
I work for nexon's maplestory division. We're very interested in reboot since it's our most popular server at the moment. We're aware of the issue and we'll address it momentarily.
>>
where's the guild invite yo
>>
>>124285762
same
>>
>>124285762
same
>>
>>124285762
same
>>
>>124285762
same
>>
>>124285762
>>124285818
>>124285915
>>124285959
I really doubt you all work for Nexon.
>>
>>124286062
same
>>
>>124286062
same
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-04+at+08.23.39).png (6KB, 395x133px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-04+at+08.23.39).png
6KB, 395x133px
>>124286062
I'm the new intern that started this week.
>>
>>124286062
same
>>
>>124285682
Please help, I'm new, I've heard about party quests but can't find any information about where to go to do them, at level 33.
>>
can someone help me when I run maplestory but it just stays on the Nexon Game Security sign and never loads up
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-04-11-25-55-1.jpg (282KB, 1080x532px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-04-11-25-55-1.jpg
282KB, 1080x532px
>>124286132
same
>>
>>124286264
You can go to gold beach from 33-50 make sure you accept the sizziling santa quest so you get 3x the levels. To get to golden beach go to six pathways and near the pantheon portal talk to the airplane dude. He will take you there
>>
>Go in Cash shop
>Find cubes
>Put 99
>Negative 2.1b mesos
>Get cubes for free

Well done Nexon.
>>
So Mercedes is shit tier without funding and high tier with it?
>>
im trying to join pay2win on Rokerz.
116 nightwalker. if i need to take a meme quiz or something message me on there.
>>
>>124286557
join love instead , unless ur some v fag
>>
The fuck do I do after 140?
>>
>>124284367
Who do I whisper for guild?
Already tried with LOVE
>>
>>124286437
Thanks. Yeah I'm doing the santa quest, Lou sent me to an elf who told me to do 15 party quests.
>>
>>124286557
What's your favorite phred
>>
>>124286507
no thanks

that would defeat the whole purpose of playing reboot
>>
>>124285697
You're might be thinking of the investor presentation from may of this year (http://pdf.irpocket.com/C3659/Q8aV/UUxv/hfxW.pdf).

The revenue for nexon NA used to be a solid contender with china and japan, but shit happened (sugar rush, DFO). D&F/DFO also rose to greater popularity in japan and china and korea. Now it's pretty much the most popular MMO in all of the asian sectors.

And I guess it might be a stylistic choice, and I guess they'll stave off needing to change if they fix these bugs. Still curious as to why they didn't change it though.

Also my cash shop inventory and the expand slot buttons can be collapsed to reveal outfits that you can set. I guess I never noticed how empty it is though, you're right. Not something I ever paid attention to that much.
>>
>>124284305
Source?
>>
>>124286990
Max
>>
>>124286816
the executable? windows cuz im a shitter
>>
Kvothed here, LOVE memers, accept me, please.
>>
>>124286990
>>124287112
>>124284305
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=147502&site=maple

there's the interview they're saying they say there's a new resistance class coming in, Near the bottom is where they mention "New content coming this winter". I can't find anything about a character explicitly though.
>>
Is Hayato good?

What about Shade?

What about DB?
>>
Is there any form of crafting left in reboot at all?
I just noticed I haven't been finding any ores.
>>
>>124286661
sent an invite just waiting for an ACCEPTANCE LETTER
>>
>>124286661
>>124287278
>>
think nexon will get mad i bought 99 black cubes and have 2b right now?
>>
>>124286514
Their hps isn't quite as impressive as it used to be, but they're good if you enjoy them because there isn't any class that can't solo every boss, I believe.
>>
>>124286851
Oh I didn't do it. I don't want to get banned. You can bet some are abusing it. I emailed customer service. Doubt they care.
>>
>>124269359
This is so easy to track that it's stupid. Anyone who abuses this gets a permaban. Surprised nexon doesn't check for overflows though.
>>
>>124286732
>Use exploit
>Get 99+ cubes
>Cube equipment
>Get banned
Cubing is pretty fun and its not like youre going to play this game again in a week or two
>>
are bans permanent
>>
>>124288365
Remember when the dupers went wild years ago?
> What was second chance
>>
Is it worth trying to get into KMS?
>>
>>124288428
They didn't give second chances to item exploiters, I tried.
>>
>>124260983
Final Cut is still inferior to Rapid Fire for a few more patches.
>>
>>124288442
If you can handle >>124284089 and have an i-pin to use or are willing to pay to get an account.

Also, if you're willing to never speak with any other english speaker ever.
>>
>>124288553
it's not, unless something changed final cut is superior
>>
How the fuck I go to Orbis if the ship invaders wreck me? I'm level 26 and need to go there for a quest.
>>
>>124288553
I thought Phantom got the Mille speed buff in this patch already.
>>
>>124288735
You can enter the ship via the door m8
>>
File: hyj fag.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hyj fag.png
1MB, 1366x768px
yo the Heiyinjin is mad
>>
fuck idk which class to choose.
>>
Is there seriously nothing you can do to lower Fatigue anymore? What happened to those drinks?
This is bullshit
>>
>>124289028
one you'll find fun, not practical
>>
>>124279826

Wasn't that Kradia's guild? I think I'm still on it.
>>
Are whispers broken? I'm trying to whisper some members of LOVE and they're 'unable to find' despite being online.
>>
File: hyj fag2.png (487KB, 858x624px) Image search: [Google]
hyj fag2.png
487KB, 858x624px
>>124288998
dude is claiming to have a gf, unlike u basement dwelling otakus.
>>
Alright, where the fuck do I grind at 40~?
>>
Fuck it I'm exploiting fuck you guys.
>>
>>124289656
Gold beach to 50.

>>124289669
Artasi wasn't kidding when he said they were taking off the whole month of december.
>>
Did the Hayato buff make them viable mains for Reboot?

Or should I just go Shade?
>>
Sup /msg/.
Old timer here, haven't played since Cannoneer was introduced (aka a billion years ago). I was thinking of getting back into the game, I was wondering if there still was a penalty to staying in Maple Island post level 8 while working towards Magician.
If I stay there until say, 10, then go to Victoria and job advance at Ellinia, will I get the SP for Magician I should've got from 8-10?
What of my AP? Do I still have to slug through Maple Island dealing 1~2 damage to things, or does my AP get reset in some manner?
Also what's this HP washing I've been hearing about? Is it mandatory?
Thanks in advance.
>>
> Still no word on what they're going to do
What are they even doing at nexon hq?
>>
>>124290270

> if there still was a penalty to staying in Maple Island post level 8 while working towards Magician.

just skip the tutorial m8

>Also what's this HP washing I've been hearing about? Is it mandatory?

old meme, ignore it

What of my AP? Do I still have to slug through Maple Island dealing 1~2 damage to things, or does my AP get reset in some manner?

don't worry about AP, you can't assign it as a beginnner and there's a giant button that sets it up for you after that

>If I stay there until say, 10, then go to Victoria and job advance at Ellinia, will I get the SP for Magician I should've got from 8-10?

even if you missed some AP, it's not like you're going to be using 1st job skills after level 30, and you can easily level to 30 in less than 2 hours with a level 1 attacking skill.
>>
>>124290368
ritual suicide
>>
>>124290270
Magician advances at level 10 now like everyone else.

They did change it so you are no longer penalized by just leveling up past the advancement level though.

Also you advance at level 60 for third job, and 100 for fourth now.
>>
Hayato

Lvl 42, where do I train?

Gold beach questline is bugged and I can't do it
>>
>>124290656
Oh, that's good to hear. Is there somewhere where I can read up on changes? It really has been several years and the game barely feels recognizable to me anymore.
>>
>>124257778
Evan's are one of the shittiest classes in the game.
>Even less HP than any other mage.
>Defense is so low that the first 120ish levels are torture.
>Don't even get a passable attack until 80 I think it was, and then 120 for an actual decent attack that doesn't require you to be an inch from the enemies.
>Three or four buffs on a cooldown you can't stick to the macro
>Six other buffs you also need to cast.
>Drains MP like crazy due to having such shit defense and the attacks take like 80 or 120 MP an attack.
>Illusion just barely lets him boss, but the amount of things you need to cast basically stops you there since you want to kill yourself every time you get dispelled.
>>
>>124290368
They could just silently ban every account used this exploit without even announcing it.

I had a secondary account banned two months ago on the allegations of botting/advertising and I did neither.

Nexon is a really assbackwards company.
>>
>>124290767
Not really, in terms of skills everything changes every 6 months with solstice patches. As for mechanical changes, you just sort of have to experience it. Too many to list.
>>
File: xxxx.png (9KB, 274x33px) Image search: [Google]
xxxx.png
9KB, 274x33px
What did he mean by this?
>>
I only got to lvl 30 on mecerdes and I was wondering if all classes get the nice "self" quest chains or if this is unique to the new heroes.
Last time I played was like 8+ years ago and I remember having to mostly grind shit for weeks.
>>
>>124290368
Let everyone take a couple bil
>>
>>124290850
I've also noticed there's 32 classes (if I counted right), up from the 5 back when I played. Are the basic Explorer classes still any good? I thought I'd remake my first character and go I/L Mage.
>>
>>124291031

go play Angelic Bustah
>>
>>124291031
they're playable yes. You can also change jobs within your explorer character branch for only a meso fee. So if you decide you want to be a bishop or f/p down the line, you can switch. then switch back if you decide to.
>>
>>124290815
On the flipside, they get to access endgame content the fastest.
>>
How do I get to the second drill hall?

I can't use any of the portals in the entrance to drill hall area except for the exit drill hall...
>>
Is the Gold Beach questline broken for anyone else?
>>
are there any vg guilds that arent full
>>
>>124269359

OH FUCK

IM GONNA GET BANNED
>>
from reddit

This morning there was a thread discussing how to get "negative mesos" from a shop. I don't know if this really does GIVE you mesos for the purchase but on the off chance it does, please avoid doing it. Any and all exploits involving in-game currency are taken very seriously by Nexon and should not be abused.
>>
File: a very rough first run.jpg (11KB, 246x235px) Image search: [Google]
a very rough first run.jpg
11KB, 246x235px
Hey /msg/, I was posting early November with hayato speed runs from 1 - 30 and thought I'd share my runs again from 30 - 60. I got the Maple and Reward points needed to buy a few cubes on each account, however you have to be level 60 in order to purchase bonus or black cubes. Me sharing this will also make it fun/easier for me to grind around 8 hayatos in the next few hours.

The first speedrun was brutal and not optimized. I started at golden beach from where I quit at level 30. Before I started the clock, I did job advance, put points into needed skills and moved around hot keys (this hayato also has no leveling gear). I grind at golden beach from 30 - 47 and then went to Drakes at 47 - 60 and spent skill points at 47 and then did tots gift at 51. It was a brutal run as I encountered blind elite monsters, seducing a fucking elite boss, and around 2 elite drake monsters.

I also lost a lot of time with low amount of potions from the hayato pre quest and they weren't recovering as much as I needed for Drakes. That's when I used Tot's pet to loot christmas boxes to open for lucky christmas, ginger bread potions and the christmas buffs. I did happen to get one EXP buff and around 30 ginger breads to last from 51-60 which helped a lot. I now know better to get a pet early right at golden beach to loot boxes and then to open either when I go to Drakes or right after burning character quest. I am also deciding to stay back at golden beach until 51 because of accuracy issues with Drakes. My next speed run will be sub 35:00, and maybe I can bring this down to sub 25:00 if possible.
>>
Is Shade/Eunwol fun or boring?
>>
>>124256339
questing is actually fun now
>>
>>124292039
As one of the two shade mains here it's fun but you end up using the same two skills in fourth job. Your crit is also low as fuck and you attack slow. Raising your range is also harder compared to other classes but you never need to buff
>>
>>124292246
Do you think it's a decent main for a returning player on Reboot or should I look elsewhere?

I don't tend to swap characters often once I really work on one.
>>
>>124258010
this shitty tsundere again?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOm_PhJ41jM
If you owned an elevator company roll with it would you license maple music for muzak in your elevators? If so, what song?
>>
>>124292348
I mean it's a solid job and bosser but you won't be hitting 2m2m until 25k stat compared to darks who only need 10k. You can stick with it if you want but I recommend picking an easier first class. However if you choose it you avoid dying at a ten percent rate, and get a free pass to dying once every thirty minutes. You can bind and split bosses in two, and get a hundred crit on anything that's halfway dead
>>
>>124292568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ePfJfvgyqk
>>
>>124292756
What classes would you recommend for a starter?

I prefer close/mid range combat if that helps.

Thank you!
>>
>>124292861
Jett Mercedes and mihile are the trinity of God classes mate.
>>
>>124292756
>25k stat for 2m-2m.
But that's wrong m8. 16k is around 3.5m in range for Shades and even then that's roughly hitting cap on Cvel. 5-5.5m is around when shades cap on cvel, which is around 22-23k stats.
>>
justt started a hayato how do i get meso? nothing droping
>>
File: von zakum.png (638KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
von zakum.png
638KB, 800x600px
>MSEA quality
at least it's not a dupe that spawned trillions of mesos into the game across a variety of servers though.
>>
>>124293189
Enemies in the Hayato/Kanna starting area don't drop Mesos.
>>
>>124292931
>tfw made a mihile
am I fucked? Holy shield or whatever it is called has to be the most useless skill in the game.
>>
Has anyone here actually done the cash shop exploit?
>>
any level 6x faggots want to party with me at skeledogs?
>>
and its gone
>>
Is it happening?
>>
ayy maintenance
>>
rip servers
>>
incoming 18 hour maintenance while they try to find every single person who utilized the exploit, and fail so they end up rolling back anyway
>>
u wot m8
>>
>>124293409
I'm not stupid. I did do like two theme dungeons and part of some event quest though. Really hoping they won't rollback but instead just fix the issue.
>>
rip
>>
>>124293879
S E R V E R W I P E
>>
So whos gonna get banned? I'm safe :^3
>>
Goddammit just started and only got to level 6 then bam dced
>>
File: jGyA0q.jpg (836KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jGyA0q.jpg
836KB, 1920x1080px
>At Hilla
>2nd time
>99.8%
>About to kill her
>lol maintenance
>Remember I emailed nexon about the exploit
>>
File: 1445992767821.jpg (31KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
1445992767821.jpg
31KB, 483x442px
I JUST STARTED ZAKUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Fuck, I was doing that shitty jumpquest in Ellinia and this thing crashes, damn you Nexon.
>>
The good news is, I finally managed to login an hour ago. Turns out MS doesn't like it when you're connected behind a NAT.

Only issue now is that I get mad UI flickers going on.
>>
What you guys going to play during the downtime?
>>
>Tried the exploit out to see if it will actually work
>It did
>I will probably get banned now

FUCK
>>
>>124293918
>tfw i went to bed and only just woke up
>"what is this exploit"
>server maintenance
yeah, ok classic nexon NA
>>
>>124294082
KOTOR
>>
>>124293984
Sound like Nexon did you a favor. All jump quests are god awful. Just skip them.
>>
FUCK they're going to nerf reboot coins aren't they

fucking event coins actually coming at a decent rate for once with no stupid limits, fuck you nexon
>>
just hit lvl 132 and servers went down
what the best way to get a high level weapon?
>>
>people are upset that the game is down to fix this game-breaking issue that stretches across multiple servers

Really?
>>
Why the fuck would I want a hot time 2x exp coupon when the boxes drop a shit load anyway
>>
File: isbaitmate.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
isbaitmate.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>124293984
>crashes
nah man it's a maintenance.
>>
>>124294082
Hot shower.
>>
Got Wild Hunter, Dark Avenger, Xenon, Lumi, Kaiser to first job. But I can't decide which one to burn and main. Halp?
>>
>>124293918
>>124269359
>>
reminder that all guilds besides pay2win are /v/ and reddit guilds

not that pay2win isn't a reddit guild :^)
>>
>>124294245
are you dumb?
>>
>>124293935
i was fighting hilla with someone who already did her once but this was my first time ever, we didn't have much damage even though we were 140, and we got her to about 55%~ and then d/c, honestly not sure if I have the patience to attempt her again.
>>
>>124294082
Soul Nomad and The World Eaters.

I'm a sucker for games that allow you to create formations and push out more then one custom units into the same battle.
>>
rofl I wonder how many people gets banned for abusing this.
>>
is the sv down?
>>
File: 1397559175972.jpg (180KB, 864x594px) Image search: [Google]
1397559175972.jpg
180KB, 864x594px
>>124294226
>multiple servers
are you telling me I could've done this in scania?
>>
>>124294210
You're not going to get any CRA shit so just settle for Pensalir
>>
>>124294226
I'm upset because I gotta work over the weekend so I wanted to get some playing done today and I won't be able to because of the incoming 18 hour maintenance.
>>
>>124294082
Make some phone calls to my men and go get some Korean food for dinner
>>
>>124294281
It was probably with me. Was there a mech in your party? Turquoise?
>>
FUCK
I JUST WOKE UP
GOD DAMN IT NEXON
>>
>>124294272
We should just make an Alliance. It's getting hard to keep track of all the guilds.
>>
>>124294325
Yes, probably fixing the exploit and will most likely ban those who abused it.

Also, there's no fucking rollback happening, all you fucking reddit newfaggots can stop spewing "rollback!" Seriously that shit stopped a few years ago.
>>
>>124294267
oh so that's what the people on megaphones are shouting about.

eh, i was just doing questlines and didn't even bother to check the thread
>>
>>124294331
Only if you had a proper packet injector, but yes, you could have. It worked everywhere. People could access the reboot cash shop in proper worlds.
>>
>>124294263
Wild Hunter
>>
File: 1435385948857.png (48KB, 399x294px) Image search: [Google]
1435385948857.png
48KB, 399x294px
>>124294404
>>
>>124294097
They can't ban people because it can be done accidentally without someone realizing it. You can click to add and then try to subtract but go one too far and end up rich.

I think their only option here is to patch it and do a rollback.
>>
>>124294210
monster park extreme you get 3 free tickets from the girl in monster park, they will drop 130 weaps for you
>>
How mad would you be at a Rollback on a scale of 1-10?
2 here
>>
File: fuck it2.gif (3MB, 396x170px) Image search: [Google]
fuck it2.gif
3MB, 396x170px
>>124293935
>finally break lv 100
>start starring all my sick new 100 gear
>dies
>>
File: y7zvKH.jpg (763KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
y7zvKH.jpg
763KB, 1920x1080px
>Didn't abuse exploit
>Tons did
>mfw Nexon won't even ban them
>>
Is there a leveling guide here somewhere? I just started a while ago and i want to get to 3 digits in like 5 hours or so.
>>
What the fuck is the Kinship Ring? And how long is the Hyper Teleport Rock for? Give some fucking details on your events Nexon.
>>
>>124294263
Demon Avenger - Piss easy to train and can't die.
Lumi - Mobbing god

Not one of those two.

I would go with Xenon or Wild Hunter because I like them but hate training them. Kaiser shouldn't be hard to train but I wouldn't blame you if you burn him.
>>
>>124294591
Press U
>>
>>124294331
Through packet editing, yeah.
>>
>>124294591
See you guys in 4hours, maint will probably take longer, it's nap time now!
>>
>>124294395
not sure what the class was, she was like, idk, there's so many new classes since pirates came out and that was the last time i played, i think she was the angel class?
>>
File: 1449201234881.png (616KB, 572x674px) Image search: [Google]
1449201234881.png
616KB, 572x674px
>server crashes right when i get into r&j pq
>>
Time to catch up on muh animu
>>
>>124294447
>le no rollback meme

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K
>>
>>124294580
I just woke up. What exploit?
>>
>>124291969
i usually go to drakes at 44-45 but i have lvling gear i miss a lot but 1hko them are u lvling ur hayatos with lvling gear or plain vanilla?
burning santa will make lvling easier for u
specially during 2x
>>
>>124284108
Server down. It's all your fault
>>
>>124294562

I'll be okay, I just hope i don't lose NX.
>>
>>124294562
Depends on how far they roll back. I stopped playing right before I slept and I've slept for about 10 hours so anything past a 10 hour rollback and ill be 10/10 pissed
>>
>>124294691
see
>>124269359
>>
Shade or Hayato for main on Reboot?
>>
well there goes my enjoyment for the day
>>
>>124294504
This isn't some fucking bylaw shit where you can appeal your case if you've had an infraction, no, you WILL get banned.
>>
What's this rollback meme? I don't remember EMS ever having a roll back is this some GMS shit
>>
/v/ = Pay2Win
/vg/ = LOVE

Reddit = Reddit
>>
>>124294082
dragons nest
>>
>>124294570
The difficulty curve on Maplestory is fucking insane. 1-99 is tutorial levels and suddenly at level 100 is where thieves, bowman and gun using pirates go to die.

100 is a good point to enchant everything you got. It is only going to get worst if you don't. Also note some armor have set effects. Even if your level 90 glove might be slightly better then the level 100 one you may want to wear the level 100 glove anyway as hopefully your equipment should only be increasing in levels.
>>
Without trading it'd be pretty easy for them to mass remove cubes and gear from anyone who bought 99+.
>>
>>124294689
You don't know shit m8. You're just some faggot who came back to maplestory after 4 years who is shitting up this general even worse than it was before (and that's saying a lot because it was a fucking circlejerk and a half here).

>>>/v/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
where do I level at 138
>>
>>124294689
I got you senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR-jelGz83Q
>>
>>124294875
romea and juliet till 140
>>
>>124294875
Nowhere right now because of the god damn exploit
>>
How exactly do I use that exchange hammer system thing? Only one of my items shows up even though I have loads that should be eligible.
>>
>>124294776
Pay2Win was originally going to be /msg/ shitters from pservers, but I needed contribution to expand so I accepted any one. Not that many memes were spewed desu.
>>
File: 1318645411331.jpg (95KB, 623x700px) Image search: [Google]
1318645411331.jpg
95KB, 623x700px
where do i buy level 100+ armor?
>>
>>124294848
Hackers did it on real servers though so rip
>>
Thread Theme!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3pfsCS7fWI
>>
>>124294776
Fugg im in Pay2Win
i wana be with you bros but yo name sucks ass
atleast Pay2Win is funny
>>
whats the best pre bb pserver
>>
>>124294939
They have to be within level range of 10.
>>
>>124294956
you don't senpai
>>
>>124294875

Ludibrum toy maps, Pirates.
>>
How do I level as a cleric
>>
>>124294512
What level does Monster Park open for players again?
>>
>>124294915
not the same guy but i just hit 140, is any ideas on where to go? i'm a weak undergeared f/p
>>
File: 3476269.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
3476269.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>124294856
>>
>>124294776
This seems wrong. Pay2Win was recruiting in /vg/
Then again I don't visit /v/
>>
>>124294990
Royals
>>
>coming back after four years
>having a good time in the same regions on Victoria Island
>excited for the higher level shit I never got to as a younger fellow
MapleStory is fun fun fun. Even if I don't get half the shit going on, I'm a fan (even if I am only 26 levels in).
>>
>>124294954
expand when
>>
File: 1435260184201.jpg (6KB, 149x225px) Image search: [Google]
1435260184201.jpg
6KB, 149x225px
>>124294985
>Maples Tory
>>
>>124294562
7-8, I went from 61-100 in the past 3 hours grinding
>>
>>124294776
Well I'm in the wrong fucking guild then.

I honestly applied to the first one that shitposted in the thread

>rollback probably going to occur
>going to lose all progress on my link mule, yet might get another chance to roll with a potential stamp

I'm feeling conflicted right now
>>
>>124295021
That's not what I mean. Only one of my weapons shows up in the first part when it should be a lot more than that.
>>
>>124294447
Got some info on how do the glitch?

>>124294404
Same here, i was making cocoa and exactly when i sit in my chair the servers went down.
>>
File: 1394438412006.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1394438412006.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>>124294562
I really hope they do a rollback because after I did the exploit I accidentally bought something for NX when I thought it said for mesos.
>>
>maple gets a resurgence of players, enough to fill a server which hasn't happened in like 4 years if not longer
>maintenance at first because nexon fucked up and let a dupe slide through
>it's up for a while, people level
>it's now got a bug so widespread the ONLY option is a rollback if they don't want to spend the next 3 days straight digging through all players who entered the cash shop.
lel, this is hilarious, it's the rebirth and re-death of maplestory in a matter of days.
>>
>>124294776
The guilds are just whatever, who fucking cares. There will be an alliance anyways
>>
>>124295229
Sorry, don't know what to tell you. Knowing Nexon it might just be legit glitchy as fuck. No new feature ever come out perfect on GMS.
>>
>>124295272
You don't have to worry about losing NX, you're going to lose your account either way.
>>
How many bosses is there that dispell magic guard? I feel like this is gonna drive me nuts if it happens too often.
>>
>>124295297
well it takes awhile to get an alliance so we'll see
>>
>>124295153
the websites down is this ded
>>
How do you grind levels so fast in this game? I've been doing the quests, should I just skip those and grind something else instead?
>>
>>124295084
Dimensional
>>
>>124295261
Read thread.
>>124295272
If one does happen (it won't) I hope it doesn't because I spent 2 hours grinding for reboot coins and leveling up mules.
>>124295160
Last I checked we were at 14k, but this was 4 hours ago, so we're probably good now. I'll expand after emergency maintenance.
>>
Full server rollback but we get a permanent snail pet.

Y/N?
>>
>>124295084
dimensional invasion
>>
>>124295483
Y
>>
>>124295374
Magic Guard should be one of the very few skills that can't be dispelled. I could be wrong though. With how much the game crashes I don't play as a mage because if you end up on any map without magic guard then you are fucked.
>>
>>124295483
anything for perma snail
>>
>>124295483
Y
>>
>>124295483

Y Y Y
>>
>>124295478
>Read thread.
I already did and found out how, kinda retarded from nexon.

>>124295483
Y, pet is a must need in reboot, its the only P2W item in the server.
>>
>>124295048
have not played since pirates came out, i think it is like 100 for monster park extreme?
>>
>>124295374
Zakum, HT and PB and Showa Bosses. There's probably a few more small time bosses.
>>124295414
do yourself a favor and get good.
>>
>>124295483
I got like 30 levels but Y. That would be worth it.
>>
>>124295483
we don't need to burn through two cms in the span of two days
>>
>>124295568
What's wrong with manual pickup? Too hardcore for you?
>>
>>124295663
Try to pickup 300 items in the floor in 3 seconds.
>>
>>124295041
Please help, if I need to play with others I will
>>
File: 1442959277628.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442959277628.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>124295483
GIMME THAT SNAIL
>>
>>124295663
GMS have lag on pickup that no other version have. I would love to pick up items at the normal pace.
>>
>>124295474
the dimenional area in ludi?
>>
>>124295483
Wait, the snail we get in the beginning isn't already permanent?
>>
>>124295290
It's not that funny, it kind of sad to think that maplestory might lose this huge surge of activity
>>
>>124295768
Nope, it's 5h.

YAY!
>>
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/5268/unscheduled-server-maintenance--december-4-2015
"WE DO NOT YET HAVE AN ESTIMATE"
20 HOUR PATCH CONFIRMED
>>
>>124294059
Can you elaborate on the NAT thing? how did you work around that?
>>
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/5268/unscheduled-server-maintenance--december-4-2015

TBD B O Y S
>>
>>124295758
Dimensional PQ. You can get 140 equips pretty easily from there.
>>
>>124294847
What's wrong with those classes?
Playing a Hermit right now and I would like to keep playing him.
>>
>>124295768
It last for 5 hours while being out. If you had him out while idle then you just shot yourself in the foot.

>>124295414
Beside level 1-30 and theme dungeons quests are a waste of time
>>
>>124295819
Shit, should I just keep it till after I finish burning my character?
>>
File: 1357780349558.jpg (103KB, 716x494px) Image search: [Google]
1357780349558.jpg
103KB, 716x494px
>>124295819
>>124295768
>make mesos centric economy
>picking up mesos is still shit because its server sided
>picking up and training not feasible
>giveaway free pet
>it's only 5 hours
>tfw no perm snail with pick ups
>>
Hi Shaggy.
>>
>>124295876
>do theme dungeons
>with burning santa level up so fast that I'm totally overlevelled for it by the time I get a third of the way in

That's fine, I'll just farm drakes to 70
>>
>>124295793
nigga i cant fucking play because the server is so packed and buggy as fuck. rather have a dead server than this shit.
>>
>>124295876
Hit lv 30, couldnt find out how to get to theme dungeons, what do?
>>
>>124295850
They lack the defense/health/mana(magic guard) that the warrior and mage classes have. While it may seem peaceful now just wait til you do level 100 content. You will get fuck in the ass hard, no lube. It is a sudden difficulty spike because Nexon want 1-100 to be as casual as possible. By "endgame" they already got your money and in fact may want the game harder just so you will use cubes and such.
>>
Who's ready for inevitable 2x weekend and Miracle time on Sunday?
>>
>>124295793
What's sad is that a bug that glaring wasn't caught in a section of the game where they SHOULD have tons of QA; in the sections where they monetize.
>>
>>124296040
light bulb on the left side of the screen. Click anything with the words theme dungeon or have brackets around them.
>>
>>124295841
thanks i'll try it out in 18 hours
>>
>>124296048
What's it like being a complete scrub at such an easy game?
>>
>>124296048
Christ I hope this isn't as bad as you say.. Don't feel like leveling without sizzling santa.
>>
>>124295024
i know theres a place where you can buy up to lv80 gear or so but i dont remember where, i think it was sakura castle
>>
so there's maintenance right now, right?
>>
Where am I superposed to get equipment im a marauder lvl 70 and im still using a lvl 50 glove and lvl 40- everything else
>>
>>124296048
>level 100
>hard

wew lad
>>
>>124296298
Yes sherlock
>>
>>124296298
Yeah. See you in 19 hours.
>>
>>124296305
CRAFT OR GRIND MOBS AROUND LVL 70.
>>
File: Maple0006.jpg (340KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0006.jpg
340KB, 1366x768px
yfw they don't level 1/ban exploiters
>>
>>124296048
lmao @ sub 20k shitters
>>
>>124296339
>>124296373
thanks lads
>>
>>124296393
even in the reboot server my drops rates are shit so is the crafting system any different?
>>
>>124296226
>>124296315
>>124296452
Have you got to level 100 before? Either you know what I am talking about or you don't. It different if you know what you are doing but to a newbie it is awful even if you don't want to admit it.

>>124296260
It isn't bad to the point where I would suggest starting completely over. Just make other characters for the link skills and cards to buff your main up. Also you will be using potions a lot. Anything white or under is shit at that point and blue will become useless as well. Basically you should be using elixirs if possible.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-04+at+03.29.52).jpg (561KB, 1372x803px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-04+at+03.29.52).jpg
561KB, 1372x803px
>>124296048
What the fuck are you talking about? There's not a fucking difficulty spike at 100 where you suddenly die lol.
>>
>>124296402
What's the deal with Arrow Platter? Every time I aim it at anything it just goes through.
>>
Are there any skills a Fire/Poison mage NEEDS to get in the early levels? Is magic guard really that good? How do I stop burning through MP so quickly?
>>
>>124296048
Archers get a passive hyperbody at 3rd job how the fuck do they struggle to survive
>>
>>124296571
You clearly know what you are doing.

Jesus, you guys have so much of an ego you don't even remember what being a newbie is like anymore.
>>
>been away for a longass time
>no idea where the leveling zones are, get worried
>Maple Guide
nice desu ne
>>
>>124296553
do zak for potions and stop being a huge baby, christ
>>
>>124296687
Even for a newbie there is no spike in difficulty after Lv100, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-04+at+12.55.51).jpg (584KB, 1372x803px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-04+at+12.55.51).jpg
584KB, 1372x803px
>>124296687
The fuck are you talking about? You get hit, you use a potion. If you're constantly dying (and not to lag) you're a retard. I use a buff that gives me -40% w.def, have 7k health, and get hit 2-3k on everything I train on. I get hit, I use a potion, I don't die. It's not hard man.
>>
For all you plebs having problems with looting being laggy as FUCK, read the section on the "Nagle Algorithm"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/3v0tdd/what_happened_to_the_pick_up_button/
>>
>>124296687
The only spike in difficulty is mobs actually start doing damage, whereas leveling they barely do. That's not really difficult, anon
>>
>>124296804
>how to get banned in 30 easy seconds

That's all that subi hacks did back in the day. The reason nobody does it anymore is because it's super easily detectable by nexon that someone's picking up at pet speeds without having a fucking pet.
>>
>>124296553
You're acting like level 100 is some really hard fucking task. I got to 155 in pretty much 8 hours of grinding on Reboot. Seriously you're just a shitter who can't get good. They even give you 4000 potions and the christmas gifts give you gingerbread potions like nothing.
>>
>>124296610
http://ayumilove.net/maplestory-fire-poison-archmage-skill-build-guide/
>>
>>124296976
So basically
>thanks nexon
>>
>maple is down apparently
>amazon didn't ship my Xenoblade Chronicles X CE due to some retarded fuckup so I won't get it til tomorrow or Monday at the earliest when I don't have time to play it
Guess I'll finish hacking this 3DS and play mystery dungeon.
>>
>>124297215
T-thanks.
Is this guide actually good when it gets to the higher level shit?
>>
>>124296976
>not having nagle disabled for any online game

welcome to mmorpgs
>>
>>124296804
>t hit, you use a potion. If you're constantly dying (and not to lag) you're a retard. I use a buff that gives me -40% w.def, have 7k health, and get hi
>linking reddit
please leave
>>
>>124297345
It doesn't matter when you get to the higher level shit. You max out all your 4th job skills by 140, which you can just grind out in a day with Santa.
>>
>>124297337
Homebrew for 10.3 without Sky3DS when? I'm an idiot because I fucked up browserhax when I had 10.1 ;_;
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-04+at+03.23.18).jpg (691KB, 1372x803px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-04+at+03.23.18).jpg
691KB, 1372x803px
>>124297402
I think you confused two different statements there and I'm not sure what you meant to say to me.
>>
So im willing to pay actual REAL money to get a pet because FUCK picking shit up.

Pets last for 3 months right? i can waste 5$ but is there anything else i should buy?

Do i have to feed it Pet Food like before?

Can i use the pet on other chars? I plan on doing some links
>>
wtf is this reboot i keep hearing about? i used to play maplestory way back in the day, played before 3rd and 4th job releases.
>>
>>124297460
You know new games aren't playable with the hack btw. It's only up to the new animal crossing because nintendo did some shit to stop it.
>>
>>124297595
read the op you fucking retard
>>
>>124297513

I'd reccomend just the pet and autoHP, because pot lag will literally kill you when you're level 100+
>>
>>124297513
yes, yes, no
pets come with magnet and pouch automatically so you're set on that

>>124297595
hey
hey
you see the op
there's words there
try reading them
>>
>>124297513
You have to feed it pet food but you can get pet food with mesos.

You can move it during cash transfer events, but they're pretty rare.

You should be able to buy revival water for rewards points too which will revive your pet without having to pay real money.
>>
>>124297513
get the auto HP pot skill while you're at it. anything else just makes your pet pickup better.
>>
>>124297449
Oh, thanks Santa. Still not to level 30 so it'll be a while.
>>
>>124297513
Is pet buff available in Reboot? Because you are sure as fuck need that when bossing with zakum, horn tail and pb.
>>
>>124297758
>>124297758
>>124297758
why do you make new threads if you don't even play, waifutron.
that's the real mystery.
>>
>>124294847
>every thief has very good mobbing abilities in fourth job and damage buffs to help then continue to get stronger, so the difficulty remains a steady curve
>Bowmaster has an alright mobbing skill, could be better, but marksman has an amazing one in 5 line piercing arrow, with a kit built to tank and like thieves, both bowen have several buffs to help them continue to get strong (most classes do, but a select few slow down at 4th job like Mechanic who only gets an extra 30 attack or something, but has an incredible mobbing skill regardless)
>With the exception of Cannoneer, who has great training skills and a solid kit throughout, pirates all get their best mobbing moves and skills (buffs and passives) in 4th job
>>
Hayato or Aran
>>
>>124297920
who are you quoting?
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-03+at+11.34.03).jpg (562KB, 1372x803px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-03+at+11.34.03).jpg
562KB, 1372x803px
>>124297920
>Bowmaster has an alright mobbing skill, could be better

It's real good.
>>
>>124297513
Pet, Pet auto-pickup, pet auto hp and pet auto buff are insanely useful.
>>
>tfw I made fun of a guy for playing maple when he was 24 when I was 16
>tfw I am now 24 and want to try reboot
So /vg/, do I become /that guy/?
>>
>>124297402
>completely unrelated post to mine

Please leave :^)
>>
>>124298234

Yes u fucking retard
>>
>>124296720
i'm brand new what's maple guide?
>>
>>124298683
Shows you the best zones to do at your level and allows you to tp to them for free
Pretty sick for someone like me who hasn't played in years and has no idea what they're doing
>>
>>124298234
Everyone is in the early to mid 20's on this game now. I've only met one 16 year old and he's a huge meme spouting runt.
>>
>>124299032
thanks man, time to chat with some maple babes
>>
>>124298879
>allows you to tp to them for free
Fuck, why was I taking the boat back every time I had to tp to southperry for that dumb questline
>>
>>124299163
You are playing on reboot? buy a Hyper teleport stone for 1 day for 5.5M mesos, you can teleport everywhere by just doubeclicking the world map.
>>
>>124297936
Kaiser
>>
>>124299238
5.5mil is too much for a jew like me
>>
>>124299369
You get 20,50 and XXM later on anon.
>>
So you should 100% enchant your gear even early on, right?

I got a massive dps increase just from +1 all my equipment at 30.
>>
>>124299369
You get a shit ton of money for hitting 60 and 90
>>
>>124299470
If you have the cash sure
>>
>>124299497
>>124299441
I have 120mil, I just have a big nose and a phobia of ovens is all
>>
>>124299548
You can't trade with players, only so much you can spend that dosh on
>>
>>124299720
Cubes
>>
>>124297758
>>124297758
>>124297758
>>124297758
>>124297758
>>
>>124295483
N, my character would be basically deleted if a rollback were to happen.
>>
>>124291969
Why are you allowing yourself seasonal content during the speedrun? It should be completely vanilla, no seasonal drops allowed to be worn or used, can only use what's given year round, and you can't use storage in any way.
Thread posts: 817
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.