[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/egg/ - Engineering Games General - Formerly /svgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 754
Thread images: 177

File: guns.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
guns.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
medieval cannons when edition

previously on /egg/: >>123020941

The thread is dedicated to all games about building machines out of blocks, in space or otherwise:
Space Engineers, GMod, Starmade, Robocraft, From the Depths, Machinecraft, Corneroids, Besiege, Medieval Engineers, Infinifactory, GearBlocks, Factorio and anything else welcome. Also, all these games are ded. Only ded games may join, otherwise they must have their own thread.

WebM for retards:
>gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter.git

Garry's mod:
>garrysmod.com

Space Engineers:
>spaceengineersgame.com
>SpEngies for retards: i.imgur.com/IZekrGe

StarMade:
>star-made.org

Robocraft:
>robocraftgame.com

From the Depths:
>fromthedepthsgame.com

Machinecraft:
>hrpbk2 wix com/machinecraft
>upload/download designs at filescase.com
>TT Mech template: www.mediafire.com/download/0aalnmvvyvm75sq/TT-Mech-Template.rar
>Helpful starter guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLVnW5exF3Q [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

Besiege:
>store.steampowered.com/app/346010/
>Trailer: [YouTube] Besiege Alpha Trailer

StarMade Steam Trailer
>[YouTube] Official Starmade Trailer

Medieval Engineers:
>medievalengineers.com

Infinifactory:
>zachtronics.com/infinifactory

GearBlocks:
>http://www.moddb.com/games/gearblocks

Factorio:
>http://www.factorio.com/

Robot Arena 2:
>http://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=4
>http://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=5

KOHCTPYKTOP: Engineer of the People
>http://www.zachtronics.com/kohctpyktop-engineer-of-the-people/
>>
>>123186390
Is the Factorio server up now or nah? I've been meaning to get back into the game and having others to play with would be nice.
>>
/egg/station host/amateur mapper here, looks like the cargo shuttle is a no go so far, believe I'm either missing a turf or obj to mark where the cargo shuttle needs to dock.

Also, need to find out where I can set the amount of supply points a station gets.
>>
File: gunsections.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gunsections.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>123186390
cannons when
>>
>>123186523
>set the amount of supply points a station gets.
Almost certainly hardcoded and hidden deep inside some proc.
>>
>>123186431
but the water boils in like 5 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5gEZGoBnk
>>
There a way to turn off the speedlimit in space engineers yet?

>>123186523
>/egg/ is gonna have a ss13 station

One of our coders over at /ss13g/ recently did a good rework of how shuttles work if you wanna fork that from the github.

After that, you need to do some initialization through another .dm and you're solid.

Unless you're going full manmode like I've heard and starting from scratch codewise as well
>>
I pirated Space Engineers way back when it was garnering its hype, I thought it was pretty fun but overall not really worth the asking price because there wasn't really anything to it.

Does the planets update change that? I saw that there's now enemies to fight and shit. Can you dogfight in space ships?
Also, probably wishful thinking, but can you exit a planets atmosphere?
>>
>>123186741
does space engineers even double precision?
>>
>>123186619
You doublenigger, the water boils but it still isn't heated. That means it will be just soggy shit. Dried soggy shit.
>>
>>123186031
Okay, I hadn't considered the shit that would happen to the lungs even without them popping from someone holding their breath.

>>123186330
>>123186619
Boiling is a cooling process. It's the heat in the water that you need, not the water vapor.
>>
>>123186619
You could cook your ramen in atmospheric air.
That shit is actually boiling at ambient conditions, right as we speak.
We're like lobsters in a boiling pot, but don't even know it.
>>
>>123186390
Source on webm?
>>
File: preload_world.png (466KB, 950x563px) Image search: [Google]
preload_world.png
466KB, 950x563px
Warbros Server here.

Current server status: Running.

To join up with us, follow these instructions.

First of all, you need to get into the access group. To do so, add/msg this guy:
> http://steamcommunity.com/id/ced23ric

To save yourself some loadtime, preload our mods. Subscribe the to collection here:
> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375603526

There is a preload world which is also part of the collection (offline, creative) which you should start once to prod all mods to download: > http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529237944
You can also use that for offline building, blueprinting and then building on the serbian later. I don't care if you want this server to be vanila, it won't be. It's a shitload of mods, but they have been weighted and tested and they work. Half of them are tweaks and visual shit (no beacon glare, for example) anyway.

WARNING. 1.5GB OF DATA. COURIER PIDGEON INTERNET BEWARE.

You will be invited to a group called "Warbros Space Engineers". That group works as a whitelist. Only people in that group will be able to join the server. That is so I can control better who has access and we don't get unwashed pubbies. Not a circlejerk, you jerks.

Quick rule overview:
- Don't be a dick.
- No megalomanic superbuilds. It's bad for performance and FPS.
- No grid spam, every ship/thing you build is a calculated physics object that eats performance. So, no drone swarms, eh?
- PvP is opt-in between two (or more) consenting parties. No ifs, no butts.
- Only one drill per player. Take the Large Ship Earthbreaker, it's a good drill. Why? Drilling kills the game for everyone. Simu speed drops like a white city girl taking a moonshine shot down South.
- Keep Welders/Grinders to a minimum. Not talking about your average welder with 8 Compacts, but avoid grind platforms.
- Talk to me if you have issues. Don't just shitpost on /egg/, talk to me. I'll see what I can do.

1/2
>>
>>123186590
Noticed that I can set it to infinite, which would work fine for what we're doing.

>>123186741
I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing, so I'll probably need some help eventually. Getting the cargo shuttle to work is beyond me.
>>
>>123186948
The Tudors, season 3 or 4, whenever the English invade France and capture some city while the Emperor captures the French King in the southeast in Naples or something.
>>
>>123187008
Are you actually working from a fork of something, like /bay/ or whatever, or from absolute scratch?
>>
File: wbsserbfaq.jpg (265KB, 1822x685px) Image search: [Google]
wbsserbfaq.jpg
265KB, 1822x685px
>>123186986
Some general stuff:

READ THE FAQ (pic related) AND SAVE EVERYONE SOME TIME.

- Server is running in Survival-10-10-10 game mode.
- You are encouraged to make your own faction. Warbros will auto-accept peace. Buddy up with someone, make things happen.
- Warbros faction will not hold your hand. We'll hep if you are conveniently close and can spare the time/resources, though.
- The server will have some QoL addons, such as the helmet mod. Read the description and understand it. Protip: Turn of the glass reflection, set the shadow scale so there is no shadow and deactivate delayed movement.
- Another is Chat History. Type /ch to see the last 50 messages typed in /global. Might help with catching up.
- Also, Build Info, which gives you information about blocks you're placing. Turn it on/off with /buildinfo in /global chat.
- There's three respawn ships, the Sparkies. It has all you need to survive, some mats, beacon, solars, nuke reactor, refinery/assembler, air. Spawn in one of those and set out to meet the cold void. Keep in mind that Sparkies cannot land on planets because lol thrust. One of them can hover above the Moon and Europa, though.
- There will not be a Starter Zone for new players, unless you make and maintain one. But Conker wants to. Get in contact with Conker and help him rebuild Centrepoint Station.
- The server is set to autosave every 15 minutes. There are no manual saves. Expect crashes and reboots.

You might want to grab the Warbros UI, too. See through menus and generally improved visibility and an increased G Menu size.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375575227
I run it with the yellow font pack.

Offline raidfags, pls go. You are butts.
>>
>>123187082
/vg/station's bleednig edge.
>>
>>123186563
The moment you get Besiege
>>
File: 2000px-Solid_blue.svg.png (16KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Solid_blue.svg.png
16KB, 2000x2000px
BBBLLLLUUUEEEE
>>
File: sparkies_collage.jpg (1MB, 2700x1680px) Image search: [Google]
sparkies_collage.jpg
1MB, 2700x1680px
>>123187151
Pic related are the three Sparkies you can pick from.

When the server crashes - as in, "host has left the game", and it wasn't an announced reboot, help out by giving me some sort of summary of what was going. If you were online, please describe in detail what you were doing as it happened.

e.g.:
>Started to grind a 1x5 ramp block
>Crashed my new fighter into my main cargo hold
>Fired 50 gravgun projectiles at Joe, fuck Joe, I am glad he's dead.

This will help to find and hopefully prevent such things in the future. Thanks.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.
STOP DEPRESSURISING EARTH.
IT DOESN'T WANT THAT.
FUCK YOU JOE, YOU DON'T NEED TO BREATHE. DIE ALREADY.

Also don't jump the ATeam bus. Any vehicle with wheels will crash the server on using jump drives.
>>
>>123186986
>>123187151
So what are the chances of it just crashing again in 10 minutes?
I want to play but I don't want to deal with the constant crashing headache.
>>
r8 my cockpit
>>
File: bab.webm (2MB, 289x520px) Image search: [Google]
bab.webm
2MB, 289x520px
>>123187189
oh

does it have a memesurvival component?
>>
>>123187171
Oh, for docking ports then you'll want to place 2 objects that are direction-biased

/obj/structure/docking_port/destination/supply/centcom for where the supply shuttle docks at central command (Where it should be at roundstart)

/obj/structure/docking_port/destination/supply/station for where the supply shuttle should dock at the station

You have made the supply shuttle's area /area/shuttle/supply right?
>>
Finished more or less. The new version blows the other one out of the water.
>>
>>123187552
no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_oY5xwqoqE
>>
>>123187552
It has freebuild and missions e.g destroy 90% of a castle or kill these soldiers charging at you and attacking your siege machine.
>>
>>123187228
Huuuuuuuurt
>>
>>123187861
Why did it burst into flame?
>>
>>123186031

That's not osmosis, that's just diffusion.
>>
>>123188673
Same general kind of process, different terms.
>>
>>123187681
I can't seem to find any proper documentation when it comes to mapping, which sucks.

/area/shuttle/supply, this defines where the supply shuttle should be originally at centcom right?

My problem is I don't have a cargo shuttle yet, I'll have to import one then.
>>
>>123187860

I always find the AI is too retarded to point itself at the enemy when using hull-mounted guns like that.
>>
File: bike.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bike.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>123187861
thanks for the dank music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_ocBLCwohM
>>
>>123188726

You don't get to decide what the terms mean. Osmosis specifically refers to the diffusion of water.
>>
>>123188979
But the lungs are wet[citation needed]
>>
>>123189047
Calm your baitposting please.
>>
>>123187447
Anon, here's what I can tell you about that: I don't know.

Is the server inherently instable? No.
Am I loligagging arund, giggling as the server comes down? No.
Am I paying for the cheapest piece of shit server I could find? No.
Is some faggot doing something that causes a crash? I don't know.
Is Keencode find new ways to crash? I don't know.

I can't give you any guarantees. I can only tell you that people play for hours uninterrupted, and sometimes crashes happen three times in an hour. If you don't have the resilience to deal with that, then I would advise sticking to a diferent game. Not even singleplayer is safe from this.
>>
>>123189792
I blame keencode.

You know your code is garbage when SS13 is more stable than your game.
>>
File: success.png (168KB, 1649x985px) Image search: [Google]
success.png
168KB, 1649x985px
>>123188771
Supply shuttle is now arriving, very good. Now to fix the supply point problem, or just turn all the costs to 0 to make it all infinite.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=508161635
>mfw SE doesn't have leveled detail
>>
Wiings probably this week.
>>
>>123190467
It makes no sense
>>
>http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1973NASSP3006.....P/0000001.000.html
NASA has apparently put quite a bit of thought in how humans survive in vacuum.
Just in case anyone else is curious.
>>
>>123186761
you can leave a planet's atmosphere but if you play on warbros you have to depressurize it
>>
File: fuckoffjoe.jpg (30KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffjoe.jpg
30KB, 269x187px
>>123192352
>but if you play on warbros you have to depressurize it
>>
>>123186761
>Can you dogfight in space ships?
Yes, although the best way to actually hit enemies is to take careful aim from outside their targeting range.
>can you exit a planets atmosphere?
Yes? I'm not sure if I understand what you're asking. Just fly up.
>>
>>123191293
>Venous pressure will meet or exceed arterial pressure within one minute
>continual evaporation of water will cool the mouth and nose to near-freezing temperatures
Neat.
>>
>>123190307
Still don't how to set the amount of supply points. Anyone with experience have any clue? Should I just set all the costs to 0, seeing as how we'll mostly just be building anyway?
>>
>there's no tonemapping option to disable in Medieval Engineers
I can't deal with this postprocessing shit Keen does
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>123189792
Eh just asking you defensive nigger, I'm not blaming you faggot, I am very very very well versed in Keen code and the intricate gospel of the god Clang.
I figured it was Keen Code just trying to get a feel how often the server shits the bed.
>>
>>123193690
Might as well. At least we won't be bugging you for supplies all the time.
>>
>>123193690
>cargo with 0 costs
the horror

people wouldn't clean up their fucking crates
>>
>>123195142
>>123194924
Welp, I set all the costs to 0 and still the station with its N/A credits can't order anything. "Not enough credits" when trying to approve.
>>
File: displaced.jpg (104KB, 682x541px) Image search: [Google]
displaced.jpg
104KB, 682x541px
What do I do now.
>>
>>123193538
>although the best way to actually hit enemies is to
Fill every cubic centimeter of space with bullets.
For anything outside of the atmosphere, gravity drives are simply too powerful for anything to reliably hit a target.
>>
File: 2015-03-21_00004.jpg (219KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-21_00004.jpg
219KB, 1440x900px
>>123195374
>>
>>123193036
:^)
>>
what is this? i haven't played since the devtest update

can these be collected or are they just markings of destroyed vehicles?
>>
File: wat do eggs.jpg (538KB, 1891x1001px) Image search: [Google]
wat do eggs.jpg
538KB, 1891x1001px
>>123195719
i did attach an image

HIRO!!
>>
So I just thought to myself, "Don't close that Word document, that's /tg/. You like /tg/"

I swear I keep seeing the little green block with the arrow in it you see when placing metal blocks and stuff in FtD in this post >>123195374

My laptop is plugged in and I don't remember doing that

I think I fell asleep for a bit less than a minute and got woken back up by the song I was listening to

Does FtD crash when you try to close it for anybody else? I only ask because it usually does that for me, and because it just crashed while opening.

>>123195920
do you have storage? I think you need storage or something

I haven't slept in about 30 hours and I might go to sleep but I feel like I shouldn't because I still have things to do but I can't remember what they are.
>>
>>123191293
>there's a section titled "human tolerance for gaseous environments composed of air"

Either this shit makes no sense or it's time to go to bed
>>
>>123195214
0 is probably an invalid number. Try 1.

Also, last I checked the console pulls funds from the users personal bank account on /vg/ code, so if you don't have any bank account or dosh than that would also explain why you can't use it.
>>
>>123196360
Changing them all to 1 now. I do have an account as I can check it in the PDA on the virtual balance app.
>>
>>123196917
My problem seems to be "Unable to connect to accounts database. The database is either nonexistent, inoperative, or too far away."
>>
>>123196092
>William Faulkner: The Post
>>
>>123196092
If you're incapable of doing things anyway, there isn't much of a reason not to sleep.
>>
>>123196917
Alright, if that doesn't work I don't know what will. I'm not a coder, and even if I was it doesn't take a coder to know BYOND is shit.
>>
>>123197313
Try one of those account management machines they have in between the HoPs office and the meeting room. I can't remember the name of the machine off the top of my head but I know its responsible for handling bank accounts across the station.
>>
>>123197781
Well see, we don't have one of those because we're starting a station from scratch, starting in a shuttlecraft with initial supplies/docking port for cargo shuttle so that more supplies can be ordered.

Any clue what they're called? I'll add them and see what happens.
>>
>>123186390

I hate when cannons have no recoil in films. It's not that hard to fake.
>>
>>123198005
>no recoil
>wimpy little poot of sparks/fire from the barrel
>wildly inaccurate sound effects
plz no
>>
>>123198005
>cannons never explode due to faulty manufacturing or user error

are film makers even trying
>>
File: swordmodguystrikesagain.jpg (99KB, 957x735px) Image search: [Google]
swordmodguystrikesagain.jpg
99KB, 957x735px
Oh, fucking hell...
>>
>>123199312
it's not hard :^)
>>
>>123196279
tl;dr (not of that, but from what I know personally): Too much oxygen will kill you, too high pressure pure oxygen destroys your lungs.
>>
>>123197903
More economy related problems

Added the database, now I'm getting "Unable to access bank account. Either its security settings don't allow remote checking or the account is nonexistent." so.. where the hell do I change the settings?

Also, aren't you supposed to get an account number/pin at the start of each round? I'm not getting that.
>>
Why doesn't Warbros have the hinges mod. It's perfectly fine and it's not like pistons and rotors don't clang already. I won't have to use rotors.
>>
I am LITERALLY about to uninstall spengies
>>
File: merging_cockpit_test.webm (1MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
merging_cockpit_test.webm
1MB, 700x394px
>>123199818
We had the hinges mod.
We removed the hinges mod after it created a mine field of ever-spazzing hinge remains that could not be grinded, touched or approached without death.

Hinges are not safe.
>>
Server is booting up.

Due to common complaints, the sun rotation speed has been changed from 8h/cycle to 3h/cycle.
>>
baziul, please kill yourself
>>
File: YOU DA MAN.png (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
YOU DA MAN.png
27KB, 300x300px
>>123200572
>sun rotation speed has been changed from 8h/cycle to 3h/cycle.
tx bb
>>
File: 1444921998168.jpg (55KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1444921998168.jpg
55KB, 514x536px
>>123200572
FASTER
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjFk7FhOapg
water in a voxel world when
>>
>>123199809
I have no idea, these issues are a bit out of my league.

Go to /ss13g/ and someone might be able to help you.
>>
>>123202553
Already fixed it actually, I needed a second account database at CentCom before it worked. Now when people join they get an actual account and pin so everything should be good to go.
>>
Artillery when keen?
>>
File: rocket salvo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rocket salvo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>123203809
>>
File: glorioussupplies.png (106KB, 813x923px) Image search: [Google]
glorioussupplies.png
106KB, 813x923px
>>123202818
Ayup, supplies work.
>>
>>123204287
>no sound
>>
>>123204617
Sound only works on /wsg/ and /gif/.
>>
>>123204741
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>no sound
>>
File: 1446562579045.jpg (165KB, 504x428px) Image search: [Google]
1446562579045.jpg
165KB, 504x428px
>>123204423
>People getting gibbed by the supply shuttle constantly since right where people would normally leave the shuttle
>Not a superjuke

Oh well, beggars can't be choosers I guess. I'll play as soon as you host.
>>
>>123204423
You got cyborg chargers in that there shuttle yet for our silicon brethren?
>>
>>123204895
Hadn't considered borgs yet. I'll get on that.
>>
>>123204895
>Silicons

Might as well just play sandbox tbph fammy.

You also probably can't start the round as a borg so build your own before getting borged.
>>
>>123205139
Nah borgs are cool, added a recharging station to the shuttle.

Probably going to have to toy around with this shuttle a bit more to make it more spacious, allowing for more suit storages, tools etc.
>>
>>123203809 needs to utilize >>123200176
>>
>>123186482
Maybe later.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/eggtorio

Add me on steam or post IGN ITT for invite
>>
>>123203809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uptJ73TYyY
go for cruise missiles instead
>>
>>123206780
>Trebuclang
>Exceedingly dangerous, will destroy anything in the vicinity even if it successfully fires the projectile
>>
>>123200176
>trying to merge that shit when the poston parts would be occupying the same block space
CHRIST
ITS NOT HARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: SpoolDrill.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SpoolDrill.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>123199818
>>123200176

We don't have hinges anymore because I made this.

(It's a chain of hinges on a rotary spool)
>>
>>123207762
WHY
>>
>Figured out how to build proper planes + AI controllers in FTD

HAHAHAHA YES
>>
File: Tommy_Wiseau_in_The_Room.jpg (85KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy_Wiseau_in_The_Room.jpg
85KB, 970x545px
>You will never space with more than 20 players
>You will never have actual faction battles
>tfw no artillery
>tfw no infantry weapons
>tfw no nukes
>tfw no battles on planets with your clang-free land rovers and tread tanks
>>
>>123208107

The idea was to have a stabilized mining platform you could deploy over ore deposits, then have the drill burrow down, collect the minerals and then be retrieved using the rotor, all without having to actually enter the asteroid yourself.
>>
>>123208369
>stabilised
>all those hinges
>a drill on a moving element
>non-grid aligned gyros
>all hooked to a rotor
>it's the wrong kind of rotor to boot

literally wat
>>
>>123208369
>moving parts
>attached to moving parts
>MORE MOVING PARTS
>NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING
W H Y
>>
File: swordmod.jpg (384KB, 1598x901px) Image search: [Google]
swordmod.jpg
384KB, 1598x901px
>>123199312
Well, looks like he already did all the tricky design work, so all you'd have to do is press a few keys and maybe click some icons. Five-minute job, tops.
You're just holding out on him out of cruelty.
>>
>>123208503

The drill had rear-facing thrusters and overridden gyros, with the intent being that once you had the drill pointed the right direction you'd enable said gyros to force the drill to maintain a fixed orientation while drilling.

Also it's the right kind of rotor. That was just a test model to make sure spooling didn't clang up; the working model had a conveyor instead of an armor block in the center of the spool.
>>
>>123208580
there's a threshold that once you cross you're free to use as many moving parts as you can without crashing
>>
>>123208580

The worst part is that it worked. Then I tried to use a merge block to fuse the grids on either side of a rotor.
>>
Serb deded. Goddamned spiders on the moon, of all fucking places.
>>
serb crashing with no survivors
>>
>>123209758
I'm builing base for few days and literally once encountered spiders, during first landing.
>>
File: v6cBc93.jpg (148KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
v6cBc93.jpg
148KB, 1000x1000px
>>123209758
AND THE SPIDERS FROM MARS
>>
>>123210068
I got swarmed by the fuckers shortly after I set up landing lights. ....are they attracted to light sources?
>>
>>123210256
Maybe, I don't have any lights yet.
Also have you tried using gatling guns on them? Mine didn't wanted to target them.
>>
I crashed on the moon once, in the dead of night. Spiders. Spiders everywhere.

Add a 23mm gun to the sides or bottom of your ship, tends to hold 'em off. The modded 23mm, not the default gatling.
>>
>>123210384
Interior turrets seem to work alright, but they're fucking AWFUL at targetting from vantage points, it seems. They need to be level with their targets to score reliable hits judging from the 15 or so minutes I had to screw around with them.
>>
>>123210570
from what you say, it seems like the turrets aren't calculating the ayys trayectory like with ships
>>
>>123210570
Mount them upside down.
>>
>>123209758
>>123210157
>>123210256
STOP THE INFESTATION.
>>
>>123210570
If only programmable blocks weren't utter shit I would write program to wipe out all the ayy.
I guess I should make mod with programmable Lua blocks and various radars, sensors, controllers and stuff to make them actually usefull.
>>
>>123211319
a more useful mod would be one that disables all character collision damage

would be a huge improvement to the server, thanks to keenkode :^)
>>
>>123211894
I think it won't be possible as long as we don't have "total access" mods/API. And I think we still don't have it.
>>
What engineering game should I buy for my toaster /egg/?

Already got my eye on factorio
>>
how many warheads to blow up the moon?
>>
>>123213072
Factorio will, indeed run on toasters. There's often an /egg/ server for it as well. Pretty good game.

Space engineers will NOT run on a toaster.

Other games - not sure. maybe?
>>
God I love this netcode.
>>
>>123213072
StarMade is free, so you can easy check if it runs. Can make factories like Factorio--tho not as extensively and planet covering unless you really wanted to.
>>
>>123213273
>yfw it does this in singleplayer too
>>
>people pay for vidya
>>
>>123213072
Garry's mod for software engineering.
>>
>>123213803
>it works fine in singleplayer
>it explodes in multiplayer

God fucking dammit. My friend joined and was walking in the air where he said my ship was. When he jumped onto where my ship ACTUALLY was the entire thing blew up.
>>
>>123214193
>8 pistons end to end
>8 pistons
You have only yourself to blame
>>
>>123213072
Machinecraft will run on waffle irons, and no pay needed or possible.
>>
>>123214193
Doesn't even so much as twitch in singleplayer either. How the fuck do I see youtubers playing with other people while using shit like rotors and pistons?

>>123214321
It's rock solid at the moment though. Merge blocks are the best shit ever.
>>
File: lilith.jpg (21KB, 438x500px) Image search: [Google]
lilith.jpg
21KB, 438x500px
>>123213273
That looks familiar...
>>
Server coming down for some grid cleanup.

Any grids that are deleted will be exported. If you came back after three weeks of absence, looking for your shit, don't freak out, message me.
>>
GAS THE GRIDS!
SIM WAR NOW!
>>
>>123214454
I wouldn't been surprised if Keen causes the Third Impact.
>>
>>123208360
Don't trigger me like this
>>
>>123204287
>Not Rockets Slavo
you disappoint me
>>
>>123215030
You want to see triggered?
Bluuuuue
>>
>>123214705
Reduced number of grids from 200 to 130. Exported all named/owned grids that were deleted for safekeeping. Worldfile from 36MB down to 28MB. If you are "done" with Spengies, please let me know so I can mothball your shit.

Server booting back up.
>>
>>123200608
Just got back from work, haven't been in the thread/server for 13 hours.
Why?
>>
ded?
>>
>>123214095
>>123213072
Not even just for software engineering, it's fun as fuck.

I actually had an /egg/ server up which a couple of people joined and we dicked around and built shit for a while, but I had to take it down at some point and nobody was super interested in playing again.

I wish people were more interested in GMod. It's my favorite /egg/ game but I guess since it's fairly old people just don't play it as much anymore.
>>
But in reality it's 10 minutes to reboot plus another 3 minutes to reconnect.
>>
>>123226059
If someone can just get a few ACF vehicles made and set them up in teams we could do that for sure.
>>
>>123226245
>caring
>>
>>123226325
>shitposting
>>
>>123226245
Then rub out another one.
>>
>>123226396
Look m8 you might be a masturbation machine but some of us have refractory periods
>>
>>123199761
scuba diver detected
>>
>>123226520
Gotta stay in form. Alternate hands. Do some prostate massaging.
>>
>>123226583
1, 2 or 3 fingers?
>>
>>123226520
Anyone can pump out another after another if they ignore the burn, you just gotta believe and get past that non-horny phase and launch into space.
>>
factorio serb when?

can we do the save from last night?
>>
FACTORIO SERB:

SAME MAP AS LAST NIGHT AS PER >>123228438

68.97.165.226:34197

Join the /egg/ group at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/eggtorio, leave your steam here or add me on steam.

Version 0.12.15
>>
>>123230389
>>123228438
Wait, how is Factorio multiplayer? Did it get an update for it? AFAIK it's a wave-based(?) survival(?) game where you try to launch a rocket.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (849KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
849KB, 1920x1040px
>>123232486
It just werks :^)
>>
>>123232486
>>123232614
(the non-red on the map being the xeno scum)
>>
>>123233249
Biter pls go
>>
>>123230389
if I join am I able to go settle off on my own and be a grouch and maybe hook up a cute train later? does that even work or do you have to be on the same "discovered grid"?
>>
>>123233670
You'll spawn in the base but you can do whatever you want.

There is no fucking way you'll survive on your own though
>>
>>123232614
>luigi never said goodbye
>he just left
>>
PRAISE CLANG AND THE GOODNESS IT BRINGS

FOR WE DESIGN ONLY THE MOST STURDY OF SHIPS TO OFFER IT
>>
>wake up in cryo
>die getting out
>lose 20% health walking out airlock
>build half of ship
>server crash
>restart for 15 minutes
>begin building ship again
>die for no reason
>die walking out airlock again
>server crashes
Getting real fucking sick of this serb.
>>
>>123234975
Are you retarded?
>>
>>123234975
I am sorry that you feel that way. You are welcome to find a server with better performance.
>>
>Subjecting yourself to SE multiplayer

Why do you do this to yourselves?
>>
File: 2015-11-23_00002.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-23_00002.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>watching a slow productive penetration
Comfy.
>>
are planet explorers in this generals too ?

since custom armor is here now
>>
>>123236419
'cause singleplayer feels purposeless, and roleplaying your pretty moonbase by urself isn't fun
>>
File: laughing_cowboy.jpg (656KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_cowboy.jpg
656KB, 1600x900px
>>123236573
>not drillo
>>
>>123236678
And crashing repeatedly is?
>>
File: Ribbed for her pleasure.jpg (413KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ribbed for her pleasure.jpg
413KB, 1920x1080px
>>123236708
>drillo
I don't get it.
>>
>>123236747
Yes. I am having great fun here.
>>
File: 1398502066963.jpg (105KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1398502066963.jpg
105KB, 1600x1200px
>>123226563
More like skub-a diver
>>
I just discovered I can play as a sabiroid.

How the fuck do I control it? Can I attack? Why does crouch make me hover slightly above ground?
>>
>>123237439
Don't get me wrong, if your having fun then keep on space trucking.

I just see the serbia go down every hour at best. It just seems so insanely horrible I couldn't imagine subjecting myself to that.
>>
>>123237012
some football guy
it's a local meme
>>
>>123237724
>dont sports
>dont norwegian sports
>dont norway
Okay
>>
>>123237667
i understand that it may seem horrible. But that is what happens at the worst of times. At the best of times, shit works and you can autism away and make things happen. Create. There is a reason why people have hundreds of hours in this game. The quickly rowed-up crashes we had were due to Keencode in multiplayer. Like, depressurizing Earth or jumping with wheels attached. The reboots are for maintenance and controlled. I can just not do them, and leave the server running for longer.

I am putting time in so people can play. When shit goes wrong, I try to fix it as fast as possible. There is no versioning, no save backup handling, no error logging - because when the server restarts, it starts a new log, overwriting the old one. I can't even recover those.

It's a bitch of a piece of software. But there is nothing like it, either.
>>
how are planets by the way
>>
>>123238254
yes
>>
>>123238254
Escaping the gravitational pull is really fun
>>
>>123238142
>There is no versioning, no save backup handling, no error logging - because when the server restarts, it starts a new log, overwriting the old one

Well at first I was gonna say "why not just run a batch file that copies it every minute" but then I remembered you said you paid for it so I assume you don't have that amount of control.
>>
>>123238142
>or jumping with wheels attached.
I keep seeing this, but what the hell does it even mean?
>>
File: 2015-11-24_00001.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-24_00001.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
FUCK
>>
File: ba_sorrows.jpg (145KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
ba_sorrows.jpg
145KB, 700x350px
>>123238952
>have ship
>have jump drive
>have wheels
>jump

>>123239075
Check the error log. It should tell you what's up.
>>
>>123218854
Not actually bazuil, there was someone on the server and I think a very similar name asking stupid questions
>>
File: HAW HAW.jpg (42KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
HAW HAW.jpg
42KB, 800x804px
>>123239203
>out of memory
>>
>>123237478
>cave diving
I'll take my chances with sharks, thanks.
>>
How do you view the player list on spess enginies server?
>>
>>123241545
ESC -> Players
>>
Fucking finally
>>
>>123241767
Thanks.
>>
File: 1395304867968.jpg (560KB, 2456x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1395304867968.jpg
560KB, 2456x1632px
>>123241484
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME, GRIM REAPER
I KNOW THIS IS WHERE YOU KEEP YOUR TREASURE
>>
How's From the Depths? Is it a decent alpha?
>>
>>123243273
FtD is fantastic. You have to put a little effort into learning how things work, but once you get a handle on the basics it's terribly fun.

The fact that it has a meaningful campaign alone honestly elevates it far above most voxel building games. It's also under very active development.
>>
>>123243273
I highly recommend it
learning how everything works is a lot of fun, and using your work to tackle the campaign is rewarding
If you don't like the restrictions of the campaign, you can easily spend hours designing vehicles and stuff in the designer and testing it however you like
>>
File: AH.png (101KB, 221x216px) Image search: [Google]
AH.png
101KB, 221x216px
>>
File: keencode.jpg (496KB, 1500x542px) Image search: [Google]
keencode.jpg
496KB, 1500x542px
>>123244127
FUCKIN HELL
>>
File: 1439699952241.jpg (20KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1439699952241.jpg
20KB, 418x359px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1424670788610.gif (966KB, 320x175px) Image search: [Google]
1424670788610.gif
966KB, 320x175px
Sonnavabitch
>>
is ced kill?
>>
Serb back up.
>>
OKAY

JUMPING WITH WHEELS /DOES/ CRASH IT
>>
File: punish.png (25KB, 534x558px) Image search: [Google]
punish.png
25KB, 534x558px
>work 10 hour shifts
>get home midnight
>Only ever get to sparky before serb crashes
>repeat every day
my life is suffering.
>>
>>123244785
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>123244805
that'd be wild
just as I learned to not have power engaged (holding W that is) when landing with wheels for smooth riding
>>
>>123245386
No, using a jump drive
>>
>>123245491
wat kind of dumb fuk woud put outer spess shit on they car wit wheels
>>
File: 1210930820_3f440018ca.jpg (49KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
1210930820_3f440018ca.jpg
49KB, 400x334px
>>123245549
Where do you think we are? /egg/ is a hub of stupid plans. And clang.
>>
File: file.png (4MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 1920x1040px
/egg/ville is lookin pretty.

>Tfw spreading democracy and freedom to the ayys in exchange for the oil under their hives
>>
>>123246556
wow factorio has gates now?
>>
>>123247865
>Now
This version is old. We only use it because more people (pirates) have it apparently.

Get with the times grandpa
>>
File: 1400095623752.jpg (17KB, 249x201px) Image search: [Google]
1400095623752.jpg
17KB, 249x201px
>>123246556
>tfw the mayor doesn't manufacture tank freedom shells
>>
>>123248036
Shut up khriz go back to your normie shit
>>
>>123247948
i cant get with the times this damn game keeps crashing on me because of video memory or something with these current versions
>>
>>123247948
>old
actual version: 0.12.18
used version: 0.12.15

only bug fixes and reworked icons, lmao
>>
File: 1437596708-c523e.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437596708-c523e.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>123247948
>because more people (pirates) have it apparently
>latest on kickass: Factorio [v 0.12.17] (2015)
>>
File: 189583715633.png (31KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
189583715633.png
31KB, 344x326px
>>123237012
>Do they despawn eventually or just drift forever, cluttering?

I didn't come here for my Spengies to get this deep.
>>
>>123248372
>Implying everyone updates their pirated version every update
>>
>>123246556
look at this fucker putting a conveyer belt over the road
>>
File: 1444949761179.jpg (282KB, 632x921px) Image search: [Google]
1444949761179.jpg
282KB, 632x921px
>Shitty netcode rapes network cards
>Can't manually mine on a planet or you'll fall through it
>Can't use equipment to mine on a planet because it will randomly explode
>Disconnecting while in a ship deletes it
>You will disconnect whether you want to or not
>Bumping into other people instantly kills you
>Walking on the planet will kill you randomly
>Jumping too much kills you
>Having inertial dampeners on kills your jetpack
>Turning inertial dampeners off kills you

How about you Czech fucks make a working game before you're confident enough to do a free weekend for your latest broken shit?

I'm positive that free weekend lost them potential sales when people realized how shittily executed this game is.

I want it to be good.

I really do.
>>
>>123248918
>>Can't manually mine on a planet or you'll fall through it
>mining in a straight line downwards
>>
>Lock small ship landing gear on large ship block
>Immediately start falling through planet
>>
>>123244127
!
>>
BAZ WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO
>>
File: 1445964014079.gif (2MB, 180x140px) Image search: [Google]
1445964014079.gif
2MB, 180x140px
So apparently docking my mining barge's connector to my frigate's connector just crashed the server.

That or somebody was FUCKING AROUND WITH WHEELS AGAIN.
>>
jesus fucking christ building in survival spengies multipalyer is the most antagonizing shitty game experience I've ever had in months

anti-character collisions mod when

also rip serb
>>
File: absolute_terror.jpg (376KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
absolute_terror.jpg
376KB, 600x800px
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Joe, what did you do?

Me:
>be onna Mars
>make camp comfy
>on the process of placing guard rails which are there for your protection
>suddenly serb is rip
>>
File: ded.jpg (367KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
367KB, 1280x1024px
Dammit Joe
>>
>>123249649
>>123249658
It might have been me. I was trying to use this cockpit mod and the canopy clanged through the ground and fucked shit up.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549920694&searchtext=
>>
>>123249702
>test flight new little builder buggy
>realize I don't have any backwards facing thrusters
>serb crash

wonder where I'll go
>>
File: 1409867617843.gif (16KB, 199x149px) Image search: [Google]
1409867617843.gif
16KB, 199x149px
>>123249792
Goddamnit Baz.
>>
I'm mining. Hopefully my miner isn't floating off into nothingness now.
>>
GOOD NEWS
The server might still be running and actually save.

BAD NEWS
I cannot connect to it. No response on FTP. Frontend on the web portal is 0/0 players, 0% load.

>>123249792
You cheeky dickwaffle.
>>
File: panic stricken.jpg (137KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
panic stricken.jpg
137KB, 960x720px
>have to go to bed
>have a station and the landed sparky
>afraid when I log in tomorrow sparky will be gone
>haven't transferred over refinery or assembler yet.
>>
>>123249792
Funny, I was actually trying that cockpit out RIGHT before the crash. But I had finished it and was welding some plain armor blocks, so I don't think it was me.

I just know Baz was yelling FUCKFUCKFUCKCLANG right before the end.
>>
Thanks for playing guys. We'll do the same map next time if you want.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/eggtorio
>>
File: more cum than man.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
more cum than man.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>wait 30 minutes to join server
>find out my sparky medbay's gone
>spawn near where i left it, cant find it anywhere
>grab a new sparky and start heading over to where my station was at 200 sonics
>server crash
>>
>>123250048
You can always ask me for a GPS of any given ship. If I can find it in the game files, I can give you coordinates.
>>
>>123249063
Not even the case. I could forgive it if literally every angle of mining didn't inevitably result in you flying through the interior of the planet at some point.

Seriously, I've dug at angles down and up, straight forward, straight up. Everything is fucked.
>>
Serbian is back up.
>>
>>123249894
At least your ship isn't busy clanging around the inside of an asteroid's geometry in an infinite loop where it's constantly destroyed and then reappears unharmed, just to spaz itself to death again. Over and over and over.

It instantly kills me whenever I try to spawn there, so I gave up and just made a new Sparky.
>>
>>123232614
So this literal fucking shit is allowed but Prison Architect isn't?
>>
File: attackonanhero.png (573KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
attackonanhero.png
573KB, 1024x575px
>>123250275
>tell people to talk to me if they have a problem
>people don't talk to me when they have a problem
>"I gave up there was nothing I could do."

Really, nigga?
>>
>log in to see this miner crash into the moon
>feeling relief it's not mine
>>
>>123250342
>talking to you on Steam literally as it happened
>you stop responding when I mention the problem

Really, nigga.
>>
>>123250457
... what beacon was that miner sporting?
>>
>>123250457
My fatass welder ship was attached to a connector on the tall structure, pls make sure it's okay :^)
>>
>>123250457
Kek that was me. That's what happens when you put minimum amount of thrusters on a build ship and put some parts in it
>>
Holy fuck FTD is incredible

If the guy did a Kikestarter to hire an artist and ui designer I'd actually back it
>>
File: europamoments.jpg (59KB, 1083x528px) Image search: [Google]
europamoments.jpg
59KB, 1083x528px
Thinkgen of spees.
>>
>>123253447
turn off that DoF filter on the background space!
>>
File: 2015-11-24_00002.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-24_00002.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
ISG's latest combat ship, the "Super Starling", masses in at just over one million kg, and packs 7 quad 50mm turrets, four 230mm cannons, and five point defense turrets.

Post pics or GTFO he says...
>>
File: 1416301631874.jpg (143KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1416301631874.jpg
143KB, 960x540px
>>123256006
Just you wait...
>>
Server ded again?
I was just welding armour blocks at the moon base.
>>
I docked my miner again. I wonder, does docking both connector and landing gear have something to do with it?

Right as I docked them, server died.
>>
File: TheGreatLynxo.png (1MB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
TheGreatLynxo.png
1MB, 600x900px
>>123258058
Sounds like something that would fuck it up.

Well, I guess I'm done for the night. See you tomorrow. Pretty sure my motherboard will be here tomorrow and I can finally get over 5fps and do some combat.
>>
For people worried about clang, use shields, they make a nice buffer between everything is OK and clang destroying the ship

Really help with landing too
>>
File: 2015-03-06_00001.jpg (259KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-06_00001.jpg
259KB, 1440x900px
>>123259352
>worried about clang
>Clang
>a worry

Clang should be the wind in your sails, not a "worry" that must be removed with mods.
>>
>>123208369
>not using a wall of drills tgat can mine an entire asteroid in one pass
Why would you want to waste your time like that
>>
ftd patch when
>>
How do I into advanced cannons?

They seem really underwhelming
>>
>you will never actually own FtD because poor
woe is me
>>
/egg/station host/newbie mapper again, have any suggestions for the shuttle? I'm probably going to make it bigger to accomodate more players initially, but I'm not sure on the design. If anyone has a nice design, I could see how well it transfers over to SS13. Can't be too big though, otherwise, why would we even build a station when the shuttle can be turned into one?
>>
>>123266037
>botany trays and a few seeds
>some big light projectors, the kind you can find in atmospherics
>buncha metal and wire and glass of course
>some of the shit you can't just order through cargo (jumpsuits, a crate with theatre costumes and whatnot, specific vending machine frames)
>a little EVA
>several oxygen canisters
>some additional space suits scattered around Z-levels
>>
>>123266312
>botany trays and a few seeds
Not sure if I'll be including these seeing as how we want to build the station from scratch starting with as little as possible, though I will add them if they can't be built.
>some big light projectors, the kind you can find in atmospherics
Will look them up.
>buncha metal and wire and glass of course
Big check, also have a functioning cargo so players can request tons of metal/glass for free.
>some of the shit you can't just order through cargo (jumpsuits, a crate with theatre costumes and whatnot, specific vending machine frames)
Working on that. Suits are there, a couple tool/electronics vending machines.
>a little EVA
Definitely adding that just to store all the suits, probably on a second z-level to make the shuttle a bit more unique.
>several oxygen canisters
Got one so far but yeah, we'll probably need more and will work on that as well.
>some additional space suits scattered around Z-levels
Again, on it.

Also, where should the shuttle be located on the map? Dead center of the map?
>>
>>123266457
>botany trays can't be built
Probably can't be. From my experience, they're just ordered unbolted from cargo. The alternative is the objectively shittier "pile of dirt".
Dead center shouldn't pose any issues, but I would suggest making a way to move the shuttles entirely, both the arrival and the cargo shuttle. Late-game it will be pretty awkward and messy using the original arrival shuttle as an impromptu cargo bay with no other options.
>>
>>123266582
The cargo shuttle is on a different z-level entirely and goes wherever I put the docking port. That port can also be edited while in-game as an admin so hopefully we can adjust where the cargo shuttle and such arrive.
>>
>>123266457
>second z level
Can't wait to drift through the same z 8 times trying to get to them
>>
>>123266582
What if we separate all of it and use shuttles to move around between them

Arrival shuttle appears on an empty z-level
From there a shuttle docks to take people to either the z-level where we build the station and edit the docking ports so that we can have a proper cargo bay where the cargo shuttle arrives.
>>
>>123266798
Well it wouldn't be drifting as much as taking a teleporter or shuttle or adding the stairs that the marines vs aliens SS13 server uses, if I can get my hands on their source code.

That way we can separate everything with just 3 z-levels. Arrival shuttle z-level, station z-level, Centcom z-level where the cargo shuttle and such chill out.
>>
>>123266886
>letting people on centcom
maximum comf
>>
>>123266808
No, that's been done already and it's fucking awful.
My idea is to have the cargo portion entirely separated as a piece of derelict with a dismantled console.
>>
>>123266928
Technically we'd have to build our own CentCom, because there's nothing there except the cargo shuttle and the account management database.
>>
>>123266963
>tfw no centcom to chill at for max comf
>>
>>123266942
So somewhere close to where we build the station but still separate, until we perhaps connect them? That sounds neat. Then, we only need 2 z-levels really.

Arrival shuttle/station z-level, we arrive there and build the fucking arrivals and everything from that point.

CentCom z-level that houses the shuttle/management database/coms when I figure out how it works.
>>
>>123267060
Will ian and runtime be on arrivals, its not ss13 without best dog and best cat
>>
File: eggstation.png (1MB, 2320x2228px) Image search: [Google]
eggstation.png
1MB, 2320x2228px
Surprise surprise, someone is mapping a new station called eggstation. On /vg/ code.

https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/6658

It might take more than a month to complete, but the name fits this thread.
>>
>>123267060
I guess you could make the arrival shuttle movable, with a start at CentComm. The arrival crew can buy a limited amount of resources from CentComm and haul it to the shuttle.
Also, don't forget to put some additional derelict/asteroid debris on the station Z-level. Something to mine and send back to CentComm.
>>
>>123267167
>maint is three wide at points
For what fucking purpose?
>>
>>123264098
Depends on what role you want.
>>
>>123267167
>Not giving AI triple thickness walls with turrets between them
>>
>>123268073
Fuck off Duny
>>
>>123250298
>prison architect
>a prison themed room-em-up with some vague underlying strategic elements
>no engineering
>no logistics
>no voxels/physics building

>factorio
>a factory themed factory-em-up with a bunch of engineering and logistics challenges
>yes engineering
>yes logistics
>no voxels/physics building

one belongs elsewhere, one has no real place other than here. now go back to /cbg/ or /dfg/ or wherever you came from
>>
>>123267167
>Hallway on exterior of station gets breached
>RIP everyone
>>
>>123226287
tbqh acf vehicle creators in gmod are elitist cunts
>>
>>123250298
>>123268115
Also PA is God-game-like where you control everything from outside and can control world and time. While Factorio is centered around your character that is limited and vulnerable and have to survive in hostile environment.
There is literally no point in MP in PA.
>>
>>123267167
So we will soon have TWO stations? My god..
>>
>>123269972
It's just some guy from /vg/station making a map that just happens to be called eggstation, not related to what we're doing.
>>
>>123267173
Well for now all the supply costs are set to 1 so that we can order a metric fuckload of materials to build the station with. Later on I could edit the costs back to something more realistic.

Also going to have to figure out how we're going to handle a persistent station.

>>123267143
I'll add them to the shuttle, but don't come crying to me when someone throws them out of one of the 4 airlocks right into space.
>>
>>123270236
Bonus challenge: Put them in space inside of a structure with air in it. People have to build towards them and free them.

Are you a bad enough dude to save Ian and Runtime from their space prison?
>>
>>123243608
>The fact that it has a meaningful campaign
>FtD

Once you get past the initial hurdle of scarce resources and not knowing how anything works, the campaign becomes awfully easy.
The opposing factions are for the most part passive, and the few attacks they'll send will hardly constitute more than a scout party.
Even as you push towards their respective headquarters, the opposition will remain at a steady level where quality and quantity are both disappointingly low.

Don't get me wrong, FtD is a great game in that it allows for a ridiculous amount of customization of ship designs, but the campaign is awfully lacking as is.

>skirmish mode when
>PvP skirmish when
>>
>>123272987
I haven't messed around with the campaign settings, but it seems like those could make it pretty difficult for you.
>>
File: netercoalition.jpg (480KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
netercoalition.jpg
480KB, 1680x1050px
>>123273174
Did that in my second campaign.
Only damage dealt/taken slider wasn't maxed, because fuck that kind of shitty "difficulty".
Even went so far as bribing AI factions into allying each other against me.

Stomped DWG, OW and WF with minimal resistance as they're all sorely lacking in AA capability.
In the four hours I played, the AI coalition had launched 5 attacks or so.
>>
>>123266006
>he doesn't stalk the thread for a free key
>>
File: shuttlegotfat.png (74KB, 597x412px) Image search: [Google]
shuttlegotfat.png
74KB, 597x412px
Still trying to find those lights for atmos that another Anon mentioned. Current progress on the shuttle: Little fatter with more room for more initial resources.
>>
>>123266006
someone often drops keys here w/o saying for what it is.

once got one, was ftd, didn't even want it that bad, feeling sorry I can't gift it to someone else
>>
>>123277180
>>123277501
I do
And I'm always too late
>>
>>123268201
What does that have to do with /egg/
>>
>>123278310
what does your post have to do with anything
>>
>I used to host and admin a SS13 server

You think you know autism because you're in Engineering Games General

But you have no idea
>>
>>123279080
No, I know autism better than even you because I circlejerked on TGstation for a few years.
The depths of stupidity are much deeper than one may thing.
>>
>>123279080
>>123279191
I know right, I used to host Mars Station and the amount of GRIFF and DINDONUFFIN was intense.
>>
>>123279296
If we ban all the attentionwhores and faggots, we should be okay as long as one of these aforementioned majorities does not become an admin. That is the downfall of any server, especially in SS13.
>>
Reboot now.
>>
https://youtu.be/9pillaOxGCo
>>
>>123279420
All it takes is one.
>>
>>123279503
And one to build a containment unit for him.
>hardcore his key/IP into the game so that when he logs in, he gets put in a prison somewhere in space
>>
File: autism-spectrum-conditions.jpg (25KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
autism-spectrum-conditions.jpg
25KB, 500x200px
>>123279080
Every general, every board has it's own meaning for autism.

Our autism is spending hours into building things
Their autism is being deep into roleplay, the opposite to the psichological meaning of autism
Other threads see shitposting as autism.
>>
Are these numbers on the Space Engineers wiki correct?

>6500 H/s to run a large ship large hydrogen thruster
>1 kg ice = 9 H

It really takes 700 kg of ice per second to run one of these things?
>>
>>123279785
no, its 722 :^)
>>
File: desiretoknowmore.jpg (87KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
desiretoknowmore.jpg
87KB, 640x512px
Mini-maintenance completed.

In an attempt to improve server performance and thusly dampen the lethal toe stubbing, the physics calculations intensity has been reduced, from a factor of 4 to a factor of 2. If you experience weird behaviour, please post so we can monitor the situation. Some collisions may now be more imprecise, though it remains to be seen what this effectively entails. At any rate, this should generally increase simulation speed - or so I am hoping.

In other news, the alien spiders have been replaced with more appropriate representatives hailing from Klendathu. Do you desire to know more? Well, you will just have to find out ...

Server is booting up.
>>
>>123279785
You could quickly test that.
Keep in mind that 700 kg is only slightly more than the rock spawned by a connector
>>
>>123280193
Server got rolled back by over an hour, it seems.
>>
File: file.png (283KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
283KB, 600x414px
conveyored spaceshitters when?
>>
File: 1442936428124.jpg (137KB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1442936428124.jpg
137KB, 1018x728px
>>123280193
>mini maintenance
>undone half an hour of welding
CED
PLS
>>
File: local_server.jpg (105KB, 1900x166px) Image search: [Google]
local_server.jpg
105KB, 1900x166px
>>123281352
>>123281692

Left side, local storage. (UTC+1)
Right side, server storage. (UTC)

I dunno what happened there. I grabbed the 18:03 save from the server, did my shit and uploaded it.

S-sorry? ;_;
>>
>>123256006
>no gravcannon for removing joe
>>
File: 1431041903795.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1431041903795.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>>123281769
>>
>>123281769
how long until you burn out from maintenance?
>>
>>123282348
I take breaks, playing other games. It's all good here.
>>
>rent a $10 server for me and my buds to spergineers on
>make a respawn ship mod
>put it on the server
>wait the 5 mins or so it takes for the server to try to download mods (and fail)
>check the log
>23 mods active (but not ur respawn ship mod kek)

keeeeeeeeeeeeeen
>>
>>123281595

>what is the stone eject port on any space ship
>>
>>123282605
Grab the Sparky mod, open it up with 7zip or equivalent, see if you can nigger that to your needs.
>>
File: 1700% volume used.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1700% volume used.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Niiiiiiiick...
>>
>>123282730
there's a billion sparkies on the workshop
>>
>>123282529
you best delegate anyways son

someday
>>
>>123283420
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=555058238
>>
>>123282605
>not playing with the warbros
>>
File: 1436753309753.jpg (32KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1436753309753.jpg
32KB, 461x523px
>tfw we will never be able to export Space Engine maps into Space Engineers
>tfw Space Engine will never have an engineering game attached to it
Why live?
>>
h-how do you load StarMade?

starmade.jar just dies immediately
>>
>>123284740
>Starmade
>>
>Damage is back
>Simu speed is lowering
>Serb crashes a few seconds later
>>
File: starmade-screenshot-0000.jpg (307KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
starmade-screenshot-0000.jpg
307KB, 1920x1200px
>>123285007
it's so pretty tho
>>
>>123285465
>accidentally misplace shield capacitor on non shield block
>server goes kill
>>
>attempt to land on moon
>get all 4 landing gears positioned
>lock them
>ship starts to violently shake as it buries itself in the moon
>serb dies

WHOOPS
>>
>>123285625
>he doesn't use magpads
SHIIIIIET
>>
>>123285625
mag pad are your friend

also
>landing
>>
>>123284740

use the starter, don't run directly from the jar unless things are SUPER FUCKED
>>
File: Shit.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>123285625
>He doesn't live in space
>>
>>123285625
Wasn't you. It was >>123285602.

Exception occured: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cython.EnergyShields.LargeShipSmallGenerator.UpdateAfterSimulation()
>>
>>123286009
how about you restore the correct autosave this time
:^)
>>
>>123286131
Tumbles pls
>>
>>123286205
what the fuck
how?
>>
>>123286489
your post was as magenta as your ships
>>
>>123285625
>04 06 48 19 CC - - We read you five-by, Columbia. He has landed, Tranquility Base. Eagle is at Tranquility. Over.
>04 06 48 26 CMP Yes. I heard the whole thing. (COLUMBIA)
>04 06 48 27 CC ... good show.
>04 06 48 31 CMP Fantastic.
>04 06 48 35 LM NOT TODAY MOTHERFUCKER
>04 06 48 45 CDR Uh, Houston, we have a ***
>>
>>123268001
I was working on the main cannons on my new battleship, until I noticed how fucking long it takes to reload.

Maybe I will just add more lasers to it instead
>>
>>123286828
pretty much

half of the ship was clipped in the moon, the other half attempted to correct inertia

and the noise sounded like clang itself was there
>>
>>123286131
pls tambels
>>
>>123286854
not enough loaders
more loaders
loaders everywhere

actually, life is a lot easier if you use .5m shells that are
>he warhead
>gunpowder
because then you can use autoloaders and their ridiculously short reload times
>>
File: hurr.jpg (22KB, 253x269px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
22KB, 253x269px
>>123286009
I made my sandwich too thick, the server might crash.
>>
File: 1444856117859.jpg (59KB, 279x372px) Image search: [Google]
1444856117859.jpg
59KB, 279x372px
>can't post anonymously on anonymous image board
>>
>>123287159
I had a ton, it just ended with a burst cannon that took minutes to reload

>1 meter shells
Might just as well just use custom cannons.
>>
>>123287331
That's what happens when your form of shitposting is identified and cataloged.
>>
>>123287345
Burst fire is what happens when you don't set how many rounds per minute you want
>>
>>123287530
Even if I did that, I would end up with an extremely slow cannon and still worse than a regular custom cannon
>>
>>123287345
Use belt feds with 1m
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=406279900

This on the server when ?
>>
ded serb
>>
Who was welding what?

>Exception occured: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
> at SpaceEngineers.Game.Entities.Blocks.MyShipWelder.StartShooting()
> at System.Action`1.Invoke(T obj)
> at Sandbox.Game.Weapons.MyShipToolBase.Receiver_IsPoweredChanged()
>>
>>123289475
Serb has most of what that pack offers, other than http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=308734927
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314723857
>>
>>123287761
>>123287345

are we really gonna have this discussion again
>>
>>123289801
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314723857 is what i want
>>
>>123289723
My shipyard was welding a large ship long before that crash happened if that means anything
>>
>>123289856
Then please, teach me your ways
>>
Am I correct in understanding each time the server crashes it resets back to the last autosave?
>>
>>123290380
Yes
>>
>>123290458
And does the server autosave every 15 mins?
>>
File: Hypercannon Assault ship.webm (831KB, 678x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hypercannon Assault ship.webm
831KB, 678x512px
>>123264098
>>123286854
>>123289856
>>123290123

>nucannons are underwhelming
>takes too long to reload
>6 every 2 seconds
>not 120
you guys sure do forget quickly.

the shell noping the fuck out of there gets me everytime
>>
>>123290842
So am I going to ever see a webm of this game actually being played?
>>
>>123290967
Not from me you sure aren't. I tend to get random crashes with a screen recorder up, and my pc starts to chug beyond 20,000 block battles. A bad combination that means nope.

Here's it damaging a Bulwark though with its first volley.

admittedly, it's underperformed in campaign so far, as I went up against WF with it first. For them I'd probably be better off with a lower calibre higher velocity round, and spacing the armor as right now it's very tightly packed and a bit vulnerable if anything makes it through the shield and laser defence.
>>
File: conveyor_walls.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
conveyor_walls.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>>123289949
See http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=473306528
It has pic related.

>>123290653
Yes.
>>
>>123291380
Thank you.
>>
>>123290842
>That shell that decides it doesn't want any part in this
>>
>tfw you pass out right before factorioserb gets posted
>every single time
>>
I keep getting Server Host has left the game yet the server is still apparently up in Space Engineers, is there anything causing that?
>>
why isnt factorio on steam
>>
Thrusters guys, thruster...
Is there something special you need to know?

Ion thrusters do not work in atmosphere, or do they? Or just barely that it isnt worth mentioning.

Atmospheric thrusters ONLY work in atmoshpere.

Now, what about Hydrogen. They work in both fields, but is it beneficial to use hydrogen as a means of leaving a planet with atmosphere?

Or should I rather start propelling with atmospheric thrusters until atmosphere wears out, THEN swap over to hydrogen until I am out of range of natural gravity and THEN go over using Ion?

I'd assume using hydrogen close to the planet is a HUGE fuel waste.

Anyone fond of whats best to use where?
Survival scenario obv.
>>
>>123293214
Why does it need to be?
>>
>>123293214
Because oil is a better energy source
>>
>>123293445
Ion thrusters give 30% power in atmo, hydrogen is your best bet for leaving planuts
>>
>>123293445
Use the atmospheric to get as high as possible before switching to hydrogen
>>
working ladder when ?
>>
>>123293214

Inappropriate content
>>
File: javaw 2015-11-24 23-08-40-07.webm (3MB, 764x480px) Image search: [Google]
javaw 2015-11-24 23-08-40-07.webm
3MB, 764x480px
>>
>Besiege still doesn't have new levels
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>123295585
What the fuck am I watching.
>>
>>123294574

You mean like it had at alpha release?
The ones that got replaced with empty corridors?

: ^ )

>"We don't need those we are in space anon!"
>>
>>123290842
>puny threads
>killed of FPS
No thanks, I would like something bigger than 1 M

It also doesn't show how long it takes to reload.
>>
>>123296620
>threads
shells*
>>
File: 2015-11-12_00002.jpg (189KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-12_00002.jpg
189KB, 1280x1024px
>>123294574
Ladders would be nice, or else I'm going to have to do some major fuckery to let me get around without using the jetpack
>>
>>123293214
>factorio
Speaking of, is the campaign worth the $5?
>>
>>123296901
>He doesn't have the Grav-Walk mod
>>
>>123296901
This wouldn't be a problem if jetpacks were just aligned to planet gravity and didn't have the retarded hydrogen drain with dampeners active (and ONLY with dampeners active)
>>
File: GP.jpg (137KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GP.jpg
137KB, 1280x1024px
>>123297037
>Mods
Nah m8, gotta build with vanilla game in mind so you can bring your shit to any server you like
>>
>>123297236
>He doesn't play on Warbros
>>
File: 1441395460487.jpg (34KB, 421x321px) Image search: [Google]
1441395460487.jpg
34KB, 421x321px
>>123297345
I'd really like to but my toaster can't into planets
>>
>>123297043
How about this

We just give you an Ion backpack that plain old doesn't work in atmosphere and you can cry about THAT.

>wahhh I need noclip to build anything
All we need is ladders and a better way to scaffold. Backpacks on planets are cheese as fuck.
>>
>>123297854
first of all
>>>>>>backpack

second of all
>can just go out of atmosphere real quick and do my shit there

third of all
>backpacks on planets are cheese as fuck.
Doesn't really make much sense but ok
>>
File: almostready.png (198KB, 1659x929px) Image search: [Google]
almostready.png
198KB, 1659x929px
I'd say we're almost ready to start building a station. Got the cargo shuttle to work, comms work after adding telecommunications.
>>
In medieval engineers some people keep running out of the woods and start attacking my cart, I've killed 10 already, what gives?
>>
>>123299253
They're bandits anon, I think you can turn them off, not sure I haven't played medieval engineers in some time due to backlog.
>>
>>123299346
Where do they come from? It's been a new one every 30 seconds. Are there npc towns in this game?
>>
>>123299561
the same place meteors come from
>>
>>123299561
Doubt it, the game probably just spawns them at a certain distance and they aggro towards player constructed things.
>>
>>123298170
Okay, keep asking for a magic jetpack instead of doing engineering.
>>
>>123296901
Use a piston
>>
File: 1436243823515.jpg (38KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
1436243823515.jpg
38KB, 864x648px
>>123299982
>Use a piston
You can't fool me, Clang, I know it's you
>>
>>123300182
Fine fine
Use airtight hangar doors
>>
>>123299797
I'm asking for non-shit non-buggy backpack m80
>>
>>123299797
>opposes jetpack because its not engineering
>wants ladders and scaffolding
What's wrong with light armour blocks? Are they too difficult to work with?
>>
>>123301015
Usually the ship itself is light armour, so sometimes you get mixed up on which is ship and which is scaffold
>>
>oh i can see cecil near me
>host has left the game
>>
and serb down again
>>
File: 2015-11-24_00002.jpg (192KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-24_00002.jpg
192KB, 1600x900px
Fuck me, tested my new escape pod and despite a few hairy moments it performs well and can survive atmospheric entry. Now to build a load of these buggers and have them latched into my emergency hangar.
>>
>ooh i see a cecil
>hello-
>server host has left the game
>>
>>123301983
>>123302005
I was gone for a piss. What did you guys do?
>>
>>123302228
I saw a ship closing in, said something and then nothingness
>>
>>123302105
>Requiring pods
>Not designing your space ship to withstand landing through orbital impact

Shields OP, I can land my ships right through other stations and plow pretty deep into a surface
>>
>>123302105

>[muffled clang in the distance]
>>
File: NC_Coffee.png (290KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
NC_Coffee.png
290KB, 400x522px
>>123302105
Add some blue and I'll give it a burger out of ten.
>>
>>123302357
could you...tunnel?
tunnel using ramming?
>>
so the air pressure was giving me a headache so i tried to depressurize the atmosphere
>>
>>123302595
kek
>>
>>123302521
Ayup. Repeated ramming leads to tunnels. I like going in dry.
>>
>>123296620
it's beltfed, so 3 shells every 44 seconds per beltloader is achievable, since it's dependant on restock rate not reload rate. With 120 beltloaders, thats's 360 shells per 44 seconds. If the fire delay is set correctly it should be able to fire continuously with almost un-noticable pause in fire at 8 shells a second. I'm more into using it for massive one shot DPS though, to kill off anything big before it gets a chance to fire back.
>>
Okay, so, I did some research.

Apparently, a lotta servers are suffering from the same frequency of crashes. Additionally, it has been confirmed that Keen intends to overhaul the multiplayer networking API.

Take it with a grain of salt, but it is how it is. Also, it seems that landing gear is causing issue by block-in-block duplicating itself. Try to avoid using landing gear if at all possible.
>>
>>123303571
Why the fuck would anyone use a landing gear, it's like saying here Clang go wreck my ass...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv3KDhVU_TM

>[WANTING TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>123304462
Oh my god I need this
>Creating bases to defend against thousands of bugs
>Plasma shooting aliens firing shit at our ships in space
>>
>>123303353
>since it's dependant on restock rate not reload rate
Bullshit.
If that was the case, one could simply add more clips and feeders to the beltloader, thus increasing the number of shells loaded per cycle.
It's generally agreed that beltloaders load about 4 times faster than their regular counterparts, allowing a single beltloader to squeeze off a maximum of 1 shell every 5 seconds (assuming 2-block 0.5m gauge).
As more loaders are added, the rate of fire per loader decreases due to the complexity modifier.
>>
KEEN STRIKES AGAIN
>>
eggstation never
>>
bluuuuuuuuuuuue
>>
Fucking hell. Please. What are you doing? Tell me.

>>123303571
Official Keen quote on networking:

>"Regarding the new multiplayer code, some of our most experienced programmers are hard at work on this. This is not a simple task, however, and it requires a lot of time and patience. It will most likely be the next major thing we release after planets. Planets will cause many changes in the code, so it’s much more efficient in terms of development to wait until planets are completed."
>>
File: 1445617222045.jpg (73KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445617222045.jpg
73KB, 540x540px
>>
>>123306053
Looking for Cecil, but you can that now!
>>
>>123306053
I tackled invalid and he died
>>
Exception occured: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at VRage.Network.MyReplicationLayer.AddNetworkObject(NetworkId networkID, IMyNetObject obj)
at VRage.Network.MyReplicationServer.Replicate(IMyReplicable obj)
at Sandbox.Engine.Multiplayer.MyMultiplayerServerBase.CreateReplicableForObject(Object obj)
at VRage.Components.MyComponentBase.SetContainer(MyComponentContainer container)
at VRage.Components.MyComponentContainer.Add(Type type, MyComponentBase component)
at Sandbox.Game.Entities.Character.Components.MyInventorySpawnComponent.SpawnInventoryContainer(MyDefinitionId bagDefinition, MyInventory inventory, Boolean spawnAboveCharacter)
at Sandbox.Game.Entities.Character.Components.MyInventorySpawnComponent.Character_OnClosing(MyEntity obj)
at System.Action`1.Invoke(T obj)

Anyone doing anything container related?

I moved an assault rifle from a connector to my inventory.
>>
>>123305821
Yes, complexity modifier does slow things down, but the rate is not that prohibitive. For instance 120 beltloaders the reload rate increases to 3.3 times.

From what I've read beltloaders are 5x faster.

for a 22 second reload (1m 0.5 HE shell) for 5x faster 3.3 times slower, that's 14.52 seconds to reload 1 shell. each beltloader will restock 3 shells (full clip for 1m x 0.5m shells) every 44 seconds.

so that fire rate is achievable.
>>
File: STOP IT.jpg (56KB, 687x541px) Image search: [Google]
STOP IT.jpg
56KB, 687x541px
thats enough space mens for today i'm going to sleep

rip cecil my first hydrogen powered ship
rip my modified sparky

wake me up when the server works for longer than 30 minutes
>>
>>123306000
I'll be test running the /egg/station 13 server tomorow. If my location turns out to be too shitty in terms of latency for most people I'll just mega the dme so other people can host it.
>>
File: 0QhEP2d.png (518KB, 849x357px) Image search: [Google]
0QhEP2d.png
518KB, 849x357px
>>123306053
>we have to wait until planets are fully complete for new netcode
>>
File: spaceman wild ride.gif (813KB, 498x276px) Image search: [Google]
spaceman wild ride.gif
813KB, 498x276px
>>123303571
The sacred landings of the gears is a ritual item used when offering to clang. any misuse will be treated unkindly by lord clang. filthy heathen
>>
File: 1362630553421.gif (102KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1362630553421.gif
102KB, 100x100px
>>123306705
>working multiplayer is the new blanids
>>
>>123303571
Damnit, I just wanna dock my mining barge to my exploration ship.
>>
>tfw figured out FTD
>campaign no longer challenging
>>
>had people bothering me to try ksp again as it's a totally different game these days
>with enthusiasm, go to start career
>the same boring shit it was before at the start, you must make shit manned suborbit rocket

well there goes my interest within a few seconds.
>>
>>123260191
CLANG -IS- the wind in the sail of every aspiring engineer. The problem is that CLANG rips the sail from your engineering boat, then laughs at you as it loudly flies away.
>>
>>123307667
Then we must build self-repairing sails
And self-repairs for the self-repairs
>>
>>123307223
>the same guy told me they fixed the shit chair problem in that you couldn't have just a chair and start a kerbal in it
>it's still the same

god fucking dammit, Now I remember why I left KSP. The games design just screams of no foresight in anything, and no hindsight and update to things that would have easily been made better.
>>
>>123307124
I told you.
There is no way back.
All that is left for you is to join the minmax discussion.
>>
>>123304462
oh god
>literally crawling over eachother
>that realization that no matter how tall your walls are, they will just climb the corpse pile to get to you
>>
>>123308073
We should throw all our stupid minmaxed bewts into one hellish campaign
>>
>>123307120
Then use merge blocks and connectors like any sensible soul.

>>123303571
Landing gear must be treated like sensors and kebab.
REMOVED
>>
>>123306381
>wake me up when stable MP
Do you have life-support ready and available? Because that's what most doctors refer to as a "coma."
>>
>>123308548
M-maybe they roll out a bunch of fixes on Th-thursday, r-right guys? Right?
>>
>>123308132
They'll need higher spawn rates and more health though.
>>
>>123308730
>roll out fixes
>literally everything not "fixed" is broken again
You have been keeping up with this game for more than a single week, right?
>>
can someone explain in detail the new resources system in FtD?
thanks eggs
>>
>>123309886
Resources aren't globally accessible, but must instead be transported by cargo vessel from production sites to where they're needed.
So far it's only in dev test.
>>
File: somewhat lelworthy.png (14KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
somewhat lelworthy.png
14KB, 679x427px
>>123307772
>self-repairs for the self-repairs
>>
>large mining/industry ship
>nearly 7k fuel spread across 4 reactors
>can idle for 7 years
>drops to 39 days when all processing blocks are going

Christ.
>>
>>123312953
>His large ship's idle requires fuel
KEK
>>
>>123293445
The thing about hydrogen is that it's cheap. Really cheap. Ice is probably the third most common substance you can mine, after rock and iron. You can still run out, since tanks have finite volume and it takes time to refine it, but it's a solvable problem. It has excellent fuel efficiency, so stockpiling enough to safely land on a planet is quite easy.
If you intend to hover for extended periods of time, you'll really want atmos thrusters, but for just landings and takeoffs, hydrogen works fine on its own. Hydrogen thrusters are also cheaper to build than ion thrusters, making them an excellent option for deep-space travel.
The main problem is that the interface has no gauge for remaining hydrogen, like it has for electricity, so you need to keep track of the fuel supply yourself.
>>
>>123313067
I have battery backup, but it only lasts for 7 days. I don't feel like covering the fucker in solars.
>>
>>123313194
EMBRACE SOLARS
>>
>>123313253
>ship spends 80% of its time balls deep inside assteroids
>that ~7k U was from two rather small U veins
Not really worth it though.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (722KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
722KB, 1920x1080px
Am I being retarded or is this not where this goes? It's not advancing the tutorial. Just started playing this.
>>
>>123313587
there's a tutorial?
>>
>>123313587
Oh I just figured it out. It never said you had to be in keyboard control mode.
>>
FactorioAutism when?

Last night? We must become Space Marines, and purge the xeno filth
>>
why the fuck doesnt the turbocharger go to the exhaust?

isnt that how they work irl
and superchargers go to the mechanical part or something
>>
>>123309886
Also what the other anon forgot to mention is when a vessel is destroyed the resources are then put in a small local resource zone that can then be scavanged
>>
Azimuth Modpack has been updated. Rebooting server in about 8 minutes.
>>
File: mod idea.jpg (536KB, 901x1593px) Image search: [Google]
mod idea.jpg
536KB, 901x1593px
>>123316390
I had an idea for a mod that I thought you might like <:3
>>
So I've been busily designing, redesigning, shaking my head in disgust and re-redesigning a dedicated warship.

And I've discovered an interesting issue. Which is of course, that turrets will quite happily shoot through one another at a target, when targeting something directly ahead or behind each other.

My solution? Superfiring turrets. Fucking WW2 design tech, but it should hopefully work.
>>
>>123318627
K
>>
>>123316390
>join game
>downloading mods failed

:(
>>
File: WNUS_14-45_mk1_Arizona_pic.jpg (51KB, 952x650px) Image search: [Google]
WNUS_14-45_mk1_Arizona_pic.jpg
51KB, 952x650px
>>123318627
If it ain't broke...
>>
>>123318994
>sorting fucklods of ore to be processed
>exit game to let it do its thang
>come back 20 minutes later
>mods failed

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>123318994
I tried my local copy of the build world with all our mods.
>Downloading mods failed.
Then I tried a different server, with like 10 mods.
>Downloading mods failed.
Then I tried an empty world with only build info.
>It werks.

Is the Workshop shitting the bed?
>>
>>123318994
>>123319562
>>123319447

>SEModder4 [author] 14 minutes ago
>Yeah it is this mod pack, I am just not sure what is causing it.
>>
>try to create easy start mars with the modpack loaded
>go yolo with max view settings and max density
>world file is corrupted
>>
>>123320549
Okay, so. The good news.

The Azimuth blocks were not removed, so all reactors, thruster and so on you placed are save. I am putting a fresh copy of the game world in storage.

The bad news: Until SEModder4 gets this shit fixed, we cannot join the Serbian.
>>
File: Lets.png (68KB, 549x599px) Image search: [Google]
Lets.png
68KB, 549x599px
>>123320775
>>
File: 1440308390506.gif (2MB, 255x143px) Image search: [Google]
1440308390506.gif
2MB, 255x143px
>>123320775
>>
File: CS1.jpg (791KB, 1918x1078px) Image search: [Google]
CS1.jpg
791KB, 1918x1078px
>>123320775
So what else are y'all gonna play for the downtime?

Cities Skylines here
>>
>>123321951
>offramps into residential areas
Does this nigga not know what an access road is
>>
File: 202.gif (130KB, 437x430px) Image search: [Google]
202.gif
130KB, 437x430px
>>123321295
>>123321579
I am literally sitting over the mod discussion page here.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=472832143
>>
File: CS2.jpg (763KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CS2.jpg
763KB, 1920x1080px
>>123322059
You don't understand how much of a struggle it is
>>
>>123321951
Practicing mapping in SS13. It's fun.
>>
>>123321951
I wish this game had more to do than traffic simulation.

you could basically remove electricity, water pipes, pollution, tourism, etc., etc. and it'd feel like the same exact game
>>
>>123321951
Probably Fallout.

Maybe some Afternerf.
>>
So, after some chitchat with SEModder4, and trying out several approaches to fix the issue, we have come by trial and error and attempting to upload entirely new mods to the following conclusion.

The Steam Workshop broke. Any mod uploaded since the last hour (i.e. the "routine maintenance") is broken and cannot be loaded. It's out of anyone's hand, but Valve's.
>>
>>123324012
FUCKING
K E E N

BAKA
>>
File: Europa_Universalis_IV_Artwork_4.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Europa_Universalis_IV_Artwork_4.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>123324012
Does the world just conspire against the Serbian? I for one, blame the Turks.
>>
File: 67.jpg (460KB, 750x735px) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
460KB, 750x735px
>>123324012
>why not come play spengies with us anon?

I can only be hollowed out so much ced

>>123324308
go to bed sob
>>
File: help.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>123324308
If Turkey's capital is taken I want it renamed so it's, not Istanbul ,but Constantinople. I've had this song stuck in my head all week.
>>
>>123315398
how to salvage?
>>
on a scale of 1-10 1 being not at all and 10 being /egg/ how autism is gmod
>>
File: ayyremovalpatrol.jpg (183KB, 1915x883px) Image search: [Google]
ayyremovalpatrol.jpg
183KB, 1915x883px
Okay. We poked some more, and it just won't do. We tried different download regions for the workshop and other more arcane methods, but it won't do. We can only wait for Valve to fix shit.

I am going to bed. Good luck, fellow spengies.
>>
>>123325306
So-so
>>
>>123325306
Variable.
You can make dumb little hoverball platforms and dick around with not much thought at all, or do rp servers, or go full scripting and coding with wiremod, or go full gearhead with ACF.
>>
>>123325526
that's not how it works you shit
>>
>>123325448
>and other more arcane methods
Wizards plz fix download.
>>
File: 1439854324801.gif (942KB, 294x197px) Image search: [Google]
1439854324801.gif
942KB, 294x197px
>>123325448
>>
File: AHH.png (142KB, 1102x1076px) Image search: [Google]
AHH.png
142KB, 1102x1076px
>>123325448
>My one 3 day weekend
>steam dies
>>
>>123326906
you can't even begin to understand how veterans feel
>>
File: cruiser on the bottom.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cruiser on the bottom.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Well, finally finished my cruiser design just in time to find out that Valve has turbofucked the server.

Presenting the Steiner Aegis class cruiser:
Weight is just under three million kg
Forward thrust is provided by a total of 1 large ion and 2 large hydrogen thrusters.
Armament consists of;
3x230mm cannons
5x122mm cannons
4x50mm quad cannons
5x23mm point defense cannons
2x400m torpedo tubes

She might not be as fancy looking as some ships, but she's built like a brick and can give as good as she gets. Who's got the fancier ship now, ISG?

No really though, next time the server is live, I wouldn't mind putting my cruiser up against yours.
>>
File: Clang worthy.jpg (29KB, 324x214px) Image search: [Google]
Clang worthy.jpg
29KB, 324x214px
>>123326906
>crying over 3 day weekend chance to waste time on spengies
>not doing something better with the time

trust me
>>
>>123328202
I just want to chase the bad thoughts away
>>
>>123328456
you can chase them with John Madden, and Football
>>
File: 5.jpg (437KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
437KB, 1080x810px
>>123328734
What's everybody's hobby outside of this? Miniatures here
>>
>>123328873
>implying other hobbies than vidya
>>
>play Spengies a little in the morning but decide to take a break
>come back later to play more, internet is down for some reason
>ISP service interruption, nothing I can do
>fuck around for eight hours while they fix whatever it is, it finally comes back on
>jesus fuck it's about time, it's my day off and I've hardcore been craving my autismo games fix
>come back to this
WHY.
>>
File: direct from keen.gif (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
direct from keen.gif
2MB, 384x288px
>>123330776
This is why.
>>
>>123328873
MtG and collecting weeb toys.

Got a weeb tank that I have yet to paint, gonna remove it's current motor and put in something with kick to make it work like a proper tank
>>
>buy factorio
>play it
>its suddenly 5 am
FUCK
>>
File: DWG mission 2.webm (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
DWG mission 2.webm
3MB, 1600x900px
>>123290967
I don't usually record campaign battles because it's pretty unstable for me, my vehicles are typically small and bland looking, and I'm often not in a position to capture the cool shit anyway.
This is the only thing I've made that wasn't in the vehicle designer.
>>
you fucking factorio host kek I literally have you as a friend request for 48 hours and you still didnt accept
>>
>>123332954
I'm not hosting tonight since i'm hungover as fuck, but keep an eye out for games.

Starting next week my times are gonna be different due to classes but I get home around 3 PM central time USA. This week I tend to start hosting around 8 PM.since i'm on vacation.
>>
>>123333498
factorio host is hung over or something today so i don't think thee will be factorio server from him
>>
>>123333632
that
literally
LITERALLY
has nothing to do with my statement
>>
File: carl.png (742KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
742KB, 582x600px
>>123328873
I make armour
>>
>>123335080
I was always interested in blacksmithing. How did you start?
>>
File: 1448034767501.jpg (68KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1448034767501.jpg
68KB, 400x395px
>>123328873

singing
>>
>>123328873
Does listening to music count?
>>
>>123297345
>Not playing on NEET Fleet
>>
>>123335795
>not playing using travbro's
rest in peace
>>
File: 2.jpg (358KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
358KB, 1080x810px
>>123335681
Not to me but who am I to decide
>>
Do I buy Starmade or Spengies
>>
>>123336505
starmade is free for alpha/beta/whatever
spengies is not
>>
>>123336505
Starmade is fun for completely fucked turret mechanics, holy shit
>>
is serbian fixd yet
>>
I just got home from work is serb up?
>>
>>123328873
woodworking. I also restore tools.
Also guns.
>>
>>123340605
lol 3 specialties ur gonna get fucked by my laser research
>>
>>123327905
>No shields
>>
>>123340505
Steam broke the Workshop, so serb is broken until that gets unfucked.

>>123339863
Ced is kill until morning, but serb is broken still anyway.
>>
File: MAXIMUSSPEEDUS.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUSSPEEDUS.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>123335341
>found a bit of railroad for an anvil
>fucked up making a forge, made a better one
>found railroad spikes
>hit spikes with hammer

Old robokek picture to stay moderately on topic
>>
>>123340827
Lasers are cool but I'm not good with science. I just like hand tools so I buy them from flea markets, knock the rust off them, maybe some paint. then I re-sell them if I have extras.

People pay good to have made in USA tools that never ever break.
>>
>>123336505
Buy spengies and play with the Warbros
>>
>>123340968
JUST STRAIGHT UP REDNECK RESEARCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVrJUbeuG44
>>
>>123340921
So see you next weekend?
>>
>>123335475
Sing me the song of your people
>>
So what I am learning, in regards to super firing turrets in Spengies is thus:

THE FUCKING TURRETS STILL FIND A WAY TO DO MORE DAMAGE TO EACH OTHER THAN THE ENEMY.
>>
>use 50 000 mods
>surprised when one fucks up and kills the serb
>>
>>123341479
Make a ship that isn't shit you fucking autist
>>
>>123341601
>shitposting because he can't handle mods
>>
>>123341698
not him but seriously. Some of the mods are pretty bad. shit specifically used to put together ships from other games, redundant ones, a million fucking doors that all look the same.

C'mon.
>>
>>123341612
What does it look like I'm doing you trog. Bitching about the weather and not testing out ship designs?

Oh wait your shit smells of roses and everything you do is perfect, isn't it, you utter wanker.
>>
File: 1402092016831.png (394KB, 474x448px) Image search: [Google]
1402092016831.png
394KB, 474x448px
>>123341023
>And then I added a moth for good measure
>>
File: 1448121292716.png (111KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1448121292716.png
111KB, 247x248px
>>123341760
>He can't make a good ship
>>
This server stuff is really annoying, fucking Keen.

Post some dank memes to cheer me up.
>>
File: 1433881309769.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1433881309769.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>123342110
>>
File: Ay.jpg (18KB, 273x169px) Image search: [Google]
Ay.jpg
18KB, 273x169px
>>123342110
>>
>>123342110
Just disable the mod.
Oh wait everyone will bitch as their stuff disappears.

This is why I don't like mods.
>>
>>123343319
This is purely the result of the delivery system+not having a backup of it.
>>
>>123343416
I understand that, the modding platform is so badly implemented they just are not worth it.

I couldn't give a fuck about the content of the mod, the whole system is just so fucked.

Mods = shit.
>>
>>123343528
Stop calling mods shit. I have never had a mod shit out that wasn't in this game. It's purely keen's fault.
>>
>>123343702
Let's try that again.

Mods in space engineers = shit.

Specific enough king autist?
>>
>>123343842
No, as local backups solve this shit.
>>
>insert warbros in name field
>ask for dank memes

im a genius
thanks for the memes nerds
>>
File: Guts.jpg (274KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
274KB, 756x1100px
>Guts is off the boat

Someone with talent engineer something in celebration please.
>>
>accidentally press g
>have to wait a good minute for the block menu to load
>>
File: 1448173540705.jpg (303KB, 850x643px) Image search: [Google]
1448173540705.jpg
303KB, 850x643px
>>123342110
>>
File: M3_iridium_grunt.jpg (145KB, 1024x637px) Image search: [Google]
M3_iridium_grunt.jpg
145KB, 1024x637px
>wake up
>test shit
>shit still broken
>[can't wake up]
Fuck. Valve please.

>>123342110
>le ebin "shoulda get a tripfag" poster
>being me

>>123328873
I used to build lego robbits and have them fight for my amusement in a strategy game.

>>123336381
>that guy chillin' like a villain.

>>123343319
>>123343528
>guaranteedreplies.png
>>
>>123328873
>high biking/hiking/skating
>>
File: bear.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bear.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>123342110
>>
File: 5.jpg (322KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
322KB, 1024x768px
>>123343842
>king autist
>complaining about other people wanting mods on a server when there are hundreds without any

>>123344994
What state? How's the natural engineering?
>>
File: IMAG0344.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0344.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>123345041
Illinois, aside from the 3-6 month winter it's gud stuff.
>natural engineering
Made a bow from a tree branch once, is that what we're talking about?
>>
File: 2.jpg (328KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
328KB, 1024x768px
>>123345269
Nah just whatever good scenery you got there. I'm a fan of mountains living in Washington my whole life
>>
File: EWrus22.jpg (233KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
EWrus22.jpg
233KB, 2048x1367px
>>123345417
I love Washington mountains.
>>
File: starmade-gif-0000.gif (4MB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
starmade-gif-0000.gif
4MB, 640x400px
>fuckin about in starmeme
>admin spawn 20 pirate-faction Isanths to see what happens
>they do nothing until I move away from the station, then they start firing en masse and stop when I move towards the station again
>okay.jpeg
>spawn 30 guild-faction Isanths to watch what I assume will be carnage
>10 minutes later and it's still a back and forth clusterfuck, and guild ships have killed me three times even as I hide in fear of being CLANGED to death
>>
File: slab.jpg (305KB, 1163x903px) Image search: [Google]
slab.jpg
305KB, 1163x903px
goddammit fuck shit cunts fuck

I give up

I can't design ships
>>
File: IMAG0336.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0336.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>123345417
noice, always love some mountains, too flat over here. This place was laid out artificially in the past 60-70 years, so there's a lot of places with views that are essentially engineered. they even got a little cemetery
>>
>>123346890
want a hint? build in vanilla first before you mod out and overwhelm yourself.
>>
>>123347051
Want a hint?

fuck you buddy
>>
File: 20150319_072219.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20150319_072219.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>123328873
>He thinks I ever stop engineering
>inb4 this picture is sideways like all the pictures I post from my phone
>>
how do i unbackwards a ship in FtD?
fucking thing keeps saying my ship is backwards and i dont even know why, its a simple fucking ship, how can the game think its backwards?
>>
File: EasternWashington6.jpg (813KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
EasternWashington6.jpg
813KB, 1959x1469px
>>123345619
It's a sweet state to be in. We have mountains, forests, and a desert otherhalf
>>
Heya.

Since the the workshop is down, I am gonna go into creative and dick around with some designs I had in my head. My game is set to "friends", so if you want to autism together in a little build session, or you watn to bounce ideas of one another, maybe get some hints on how to solve some design issues, feel free to join on me. Fair warning, since I am hosting this locally, it might be a bit stuttery.

But then again, it's an empty world with nothing in it. We should be okay.

Missing mods: Azimuth Mega Pack & Kolt16'd "Pipes with Wires", out of all things. If we come up with interesting designs of reasonable size, I might import them into the serbian later on.
>>
>>123346890
I would consider trying it without mods first. Mods can make ships look nicer but you can't just slap them on and expect it to help.
Find out what your favourite shapes/colours are in vanilla, and then see where things would be improved with mods.

Also, post pics, we'd be happy to critique your design.
>>
Why doesn't spengies have interior turrets able to be on conveyors?
Why do gattlings sit on big stupid pedestals?
>>
>>123347696
You still hosting that game? I don't see it.
>>
>>123348079
Because the big stupid pedestals have to be wide enough to connect to large conveyors. Interior turrets are too narrow to connect to large conveyors.
>>
>>123348728
Weird. Message me on Steam, let's see if we can figure this out. I tried restarting, it's booting up again.
>>
File: hard start.jpg (816KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
hard start.jpg
816KB, 1916x1076px
>>
>>123328873
waste time on utubes

6 player AoE2 last man standing's pretty good
>>
File: 4358cdd1a7d511d85402aa2b11f6377f.jpg (949KB, 1339x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4358cdd1a7d511d85402aa2b11f6377f.jpg
949KB, 1339x1024px
>>123328873
Outside of engineering (games).
Does having a waifu counts as hobby?
I'm not very creative...
>>
File: 1284610759916.jpg (13KB, 340x343px) Image search: [Google]
1284610759916.jpg
13KB, 340x343px
>i have more tours then u therefore im better
>>
File: 3.jpg (435KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
435KB, 1080x810px
>>123354935
It's the only talent I have and I'm too lazy to do it anymore.
>>
>>123354935
no, that's pretty pathetic
far worse if it's outside of /tesg/ containment
>>
File: robotic arm.jpg (976KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
robotic arm.jpg
976KB, 3840x1080px
I haven't tinkered with this for ages and I've forgotton how it works

fug
>>
File: robotic arm.jpg (294KB, 1922x1080px) Image search: [Google]
robotic arm.jpg
294KB, 1922x1080px
>>123355329

proper screenshot
>>
File: kJSk9.png (569KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kJSk9.png
569KB, 1920x1080px
>>123355251
At least that looks pretty cool. Do you mind sharing what is it all about? Do you assemble/glue these models from parts and paint them? I've never really been interested in Miniatures.
I don't have have any talents except programming though. But that's fine too, I have lots of fun doing it. Pic related, I'm working on fractal renderer at this moment.

>>123355259
To be honest people on /tesg/ doesn't seem serious. From what I've just seen they appear to only take it casually, without any real devotion and base of their feelings is lust instead of real love - this is not what having a waifu is about.
>>
Please post some cute creations :3c
>>
>>123356332
ok here;s my peniss
>>
File: spider.jpg (125KB, 1404x894px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
125KB, 1404x894px
>>123356332

spiderbro

I need to get around to colouring him properly though
>>
>>123356517
Chains are the clang of algoodoo.
>>
>>123357261

Aren't any chains in there, the layers are just a bit messed up. All those circles are the teeth of circle-gears
>>
>>123321951
Have they ever done anything about the driving AI spaghetti'ing every time they come across junctions?
>>
>>123355251
>burgers
>no arty spam
>no jumbos
>no E8s
>no ARPs
It's like you want to lose
really well painted though, i'm a fowfag too, playing britbongs
>>
File: SKELLINGTON NO.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
SKELLINGTON NO.gif
486KB, 475x347px
>>123328873
dreaming of killing myself
>>
File: 2014-09-30-2268.jpg (1MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-30-2268.jpg
1MB, 4000x3000px
>>123328873
hobby? I don't have time for a hobby, however this is my (current) job (sign making).
>>
>>123359053
hello sob
>>
hope theres no niggers in this thread
>>
File: blacks.png (197KB, 1671x1003px) Image search: [Google]
blacks.png
197KB, 1671x1003px
>>123359237
You got a problem with BLACKS?
>>
>>123328873
I finally figured out how to use the timelines in animating software a couple of days ago, so I might start on those animation ideas I had
>>
>>123359357
>leaving your bank pin out there
Can't wait to syphon all that admin dosh
>>
>>123359503
You'll be hard-pressed to do that seeing as how all the cargo supply packs cost a whopping 0 credits.
>>
File: dosh.png (14KB, 402x432px) Image search: [Google]
dosh.png
14KB, 402x432px
>>123359503
>>
>>123359629
>2559
>still using dollars
Shiggy diggy doo daa
>>
>>123359736
Sadly BYOND doesn't support a lot of symbols. Can't even into Asian.
>>
I've got a 2-core server doing nothing right now, it's been idleing for months

any ideas /egg/?
>>
>>123360343
Host the /egg/station.
>>
>>123360343
Start a porn site
>>
File: sosig.jpg (43KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
sosig.jpg
43KB, 640x853px
>>123359228
muh privese
>>
>>123360365
Yeah I could actually do that

Though the serber won't handle more than 15 to 25 people

also it's in europe
>>
>>123360785
I doubt we'd get close to 25 /egg/heads playing on the SS13 server.
>>
>>123360874
Alright, if mapfag wants eggstation hosted just reply to this post with codebase/branch and preferred server settings

Mapfag would be able to have the map automatically update to new versions via git / rsync / ftp / whatever
>>
>>123360785
>comfy smallstation
>clowning around with /egg/
>european serbian
>full-autism station
>/egg/ hates shitters hello robokeks
>therefore the station should be relatively safe from anal carnival that is literally every other SS13 serb
>slavs are accepted among /egg/men too
Time to rev up that BYOND again.
>>
>>123361414
Mapfag here, not using a branch actually. I just downloaded the bleeding edge zip from github and started working on a new map in there. All that I have altered so far is changing the supply pack costs and adding a circuitboard supply pack with a couple of basic circuitboards/machine frames. I remember using a certain software to sync my files with someone else because we were working on a remote dwarf fortress interface, can't recall the name of the software though.
>>
>>123361782
Got it. It was Dropbox.
>>
>>123361607
Hey, Robocraft has some interesting engineering points. It's just a different sort.

Space Engineers has very little real combat. The physics is certainly more interesting, though.

Machinecraft is very good for joints and the like yet still lacks the right competitive atmosphere.

Robocraft however has quick, easy PvP with the matchmaking system alongside a budget (CPU, tiers). Though it requires the engineering level of a kid to make something that works it takes a lot of effort to make something gamebreakingly good.

If you're not trying to abuse mechanics to their fullest and you're just making bricks then it really is just legocars.
>>
>>123361782
>bleeding edge zip from github

Which one?
/tg/, /vg/, baystation?
oh god I hope it's not /vg/

Are you planning on changing actual code, or are your changes limited to the map file?

If you're only changing the map file I'd give you a simple web-based interface that allows you to upload new map versions, if you're changing code you'd have to get into git
>>
>>123362186
I'm also changing code, yes.
>>
>>123362186
Also forgot to mention, yes we're using /vg/station. Seems to be the best option when it comes to building shit, most of the unwanted features from /vg/ can be ignored anyway.

I already have Github installed, if that helps.
>>
>>123362348
Aw shit, can't host that, server is way too weak to run their codebase properly
>>
>>123362387
Really? My i5-2500K seems to handle it quite well. Remember we're starting from pretty much an empty map with a shuttle.
>>
File: tumblr_mz7lit1Cdx1st0x8fo2_500.jpg (14KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz7lit1Cdx1st0x8fo2_500.jpg
14KB, 500x421px
>>123362147
>this sudden robokek sperging
Priceless.
>>
File: 1376099695361.jpg (105KB, 358x477px) Image search: [Google]
1376099695361.jpg
105KB, 358x477px
>>123362147
>Robocraft
>engineering
>>
>>123362419
Alright, didn't know the map was almost empty, that should be fine

do you know how to git?

If you do, easiest setup for me would be a simple /vg/ fork (fork please, not a fresh repo initiated with the bleeding edge zip) to which you upload your changes so my server can automatically recompile when you update something
>>
File: robokek.png (7KB, 247x54px) Image search: [Google]
robokek.png
7KB, 247x54px
>>123362147
>>
>>123362816
I have no clue how to git, trying to figure it out now. What I think I'm supposed to do: Fork the /vg/station bleeding edge, add my changes along with the new map.
>>
>>123362907
Yeah, that's it

Fork it, add the forked repo to your github desktop app, copy (and replace) your changed files over the fork

Switch back to github desktop app, "commit" changes, then "push" changes to github

Now everytime you wanna update something you work on the forked repo (it's a folder somewhere on your computer), then commit & push in the github app

https://help.github.com/desktop/guides/getting-started/
>>
>>123363135
To make the fork show up, I need to use the "clone" function, yes?
>>
>>123363190
Yeah
>>
File: 600px-DSC00913.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
600px-DSC00913.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
>>123362147
such engineering
>>
>>123363227
https://github.com/butthatswrongyoufuckingspiral/vgstation13

I believe it's good to go like this. Added the new map and its files, changes to supply code files. Probably need to compile it in Dream Maker first to make sure it's all good and add your key to the admin list instead of mine.
>>
I would love to play ss13 with you guys but have never played before.
>>
>>123363642
I can see it now
You join the /egg/station server
You walk straight out of an airlock and die in space
Then we have to drag your ass back inside
Create a clone lab
Clone your ass
Then teach you to become ROBUST
>>
File: Engineering.png (13KB, 556x265px) Image search: [Google]
Engineering.png
13KB, 556x265px
>>123362428
>>123362726
>>123362847
>>123363273
Feel free to actually give an argument other than >implying, I'm never 100%.

Take Bob's square tesla bot for example, I hope he doesn't mind.
Bob presumably wants to ram teslas into things to kill bots and win. This isn't likely what really happened but I hope it shows something:

Bob tries using a melee weapon (tesla) on a regular brick but sees this is ineffective as tesla is shot off by other bricks.
He decides he needs to go fast. He puts teslas with a fuckton of thruster power behind it.
He then finds that often he may miss the target or he doesn't have enough room for teslas or the target escapes afterwards with minor injuries.
He then develops a more square-like structure which will trap the opponent and provide more area for teslas.
He still finds however that the bot falls apart far too easily from far too few hits. To remedy this he makes several interconnected layers for the square with a bit of space between it. This helps with space for thrusters, more teslas and also makes the square more durable.

Now all the while he's doing this he must make sure hits near the cockpit of the bot don't destroy the main control and he must balance thruster power. He might also want to consider loss of thruster power on taking damage and how the bot will perform when it's half-destroyed.

I dragged on a bit and I don't know about you but that sounds like engineering to me.
>>
>>123363642
I played a round once and beat myself to near death with a mop as a janitor.

Then there was some guy in a big ass armor suit that kept tripping on my water puddles and he wasnt happy.

I'm sure we will be fine
>>
>>123363519
You'll remain admin so you can restart the server to get changes in

It'll take me some time for me to get it set up, but it'll go somewhat like this:
>you push new changes to github
>use ingame admin panel to restart server
>on every restart the server checks your repo
>if there are changes the server recompiles everything and starts again

Keep in mind that we cannot save shit. So once you restart the server absolutely everything that was built will be wiped

Also I assume that we are going to run infinite sandbox mode, no antags or monsters, right?
>>
>>123363642
Its easy to learn friendo I'll be gentle
>>
>>123363858
Sounds good. We'll require restarts anyway because we'll realize we're missing something crucial in the shuttle or it can't be ordered from cargo.

Sandbox, doesn't that allow for creative building? That would make things too easy I think, best to stay on something like extended.
>>
>>123363989
Oh yeah, makes sense, extended it is

I'll message you on github once everything is set up, should be up and running by friday to saturday
>>
File: 14394978265930.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
14394978265930.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>123363818
>I played a round once and beat myself to near death with a mop as a janitor.
Why this "baby's first round" stuff is always so hilarious?
>>
Does eggstation have an asteroid for mining metals? If not, how are we going to build?
>>
>>123364151
Neat. Meanwhile I'll ask around a bit to see if we're missing anything on the shuttle.

So far we have:
Lods of: Metal, glass, tools, suits, oxygen/oxygen canisters, fuel.
Vending machines for tools/electronics, cyborg recharging station. RCD/RPD. Welding glasses/helmets.

Anything crucial missing? Please notify me and I'll add it.
>>
>>123364151
>by friday to saturday
I think north korea could get shit running faster
>>
>be on eggstation
>finally have a basic station set up
>a wild alium appears

can't wait for shitmins
>>
>>123363818
I once blew myself up after some guy showed me how to make grenades but neglected to mention how to throw them
>>
>>123364441
>allium griff
>shitmin
Pick one
>>
>>123364336
Pretty sure that a supplyshuttle is absolutely necessary, otherwise you can't build half the shit in game
>>
>>123364336
>Anything crucial missing?
Fire extinguishers a.k.a. poor man's jetpacks.
Something that can explode or in any other way ensure !!FUN!! for the rest of the round. Bonus points for being able to contain said !!FUN!! and eventually repair the damage.
>>
>>123364615
Oh we have a supply shuttle and it's fully functional. Also, everything is free.

See
>>123190307
>>
>>123364658
>Fire extinguishers
I'll add a few housed into the shuttle's interior. Also, a guy from another thread suggest plasma, which explodes.. so.. !!FUN!! enough?
>>
>>123364802
>plasma
>explode
Nigga
>>
>Furry Races enabled
>Deadly Pressure enabled

these are important
>>
>>123364868
Doesn't it? Put it under high enough pressure and hot enough? Worked when I still played SS13, which was fucking ages ago.
>>
File: Promotion.gif (770KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
Promotion.gif
770KB, 400x304px
I seriously hope this ss13 server has lighter-than-air RP at launch
>>
>>123365074
I hope the extent of all RP is politely telling the other atmos tech to fuck off at the beginning of the round.
>>
So why even make a custom map

why not use ministation

http://www.ss13.eu/wiki/index.php/MiniStation
>>
>>123366604
Nigga the point is to make our own station. That station, although it is called "mini" is still pretty fucking large. What we have is literally a shuttle sitting in the middle of an empty map.
>>
>>123366604
Because it's TG shit with no space to expand out to. It's much better to start from scratch.
>>
>inb4 server crashes after 30 hours were put into the station because byond
>>
>>123367006
If people record the progress I could always map shit in that was lost.
>>
Planets tomorrow.
>>
>>123367006
>inb4 server has to be restarted 20 times because the combined autism of egg is not enough to make the singularity work
>>
File: 1440555032092.jpg (21KB, 180x175px) Image search: [Google]
1440555032092.jpg
21KB, 180x175px
>>123367971
>not being able to set up singulo
You'd better be fucking joking.
>>
>>123368092
>Setting up a singulo out of nothing
Good luck.
>>
File: 1434875650952.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1434875650952.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>123368106
>not setting solars up beforehand
You have only yourself to blame.
>>
File: atmos techs.jpg (439KB, 927x927px) Image search: [Google]
atmos techs.jpg
439KB, 927x927px
>>123368092
>not being able to set up a plasma engine within twenty minutes
Fucking casuals.
>>
ss13mapper here, running into some issues after uploading it to github (can check for yourself by downloading the zip at https://github.com/butthatswrongyoufuckingspiral/eggstation13/archive/Bleeding-Edge.zip ), when I download the zip and try to compile it in Dream Maker, I get a whole bunch of errors. Think I'm going to have to change the way we distribute this for now, like uploading it to mega.
>>
>>123327905
How's the acceleration on them, how fast do they hit top speed?
How fast can they decelerate from top speed?
Also, it seems to me that exposed, front-facing bridges on a warship would be exploited in a battle, especially if you haven't got any shields to soak up some of that punishment.
Also I can't help but notice the weapons placement imbalance here, anybody with sense will be moving to dive under your belly where you can't bring three of your 122mm cannons to bear on them.
Nothing else really seems wrong, nice simple two color paint scheme makes both ships easily identifiable as belonging to the same faction, and the shape is aesthetically pleasant.
>>
>delete all spengies screenshots
>this thing comes up on steam

oh lawd

do i bring it to warbros
>>
>>123369757
yes, that's fucking incredible
>>
>>123369757
holy shit, how did you cloak it?
>>
File: lolwat.png (120KB, 314x404px) Image search: [Google]
lolwat.png
120KB, 314x404px
>>123369783
>>123369757
>forgot image
>>
>>123367006
>>123367006
That used to be a problem, but they actually fixed that memory leak, so ss13 rounds can go for literally fucking forever

d20 dorf fort record is currently four days, and that one was ended by the admins, not a crash
>>
>not giving ss13's Skynet a time machine
Why
>>
>>123368842
49 errors, 13 warnings
>>
>>123370662
Yeah same here which is weird because it compiles fine on my end, but then when I download the zip from github it gives me a whole bunch of errors.

Time to start over, reupload the whole thing after I succesfully compile it.
>>
>>123370846
How about posting the actual error messages here, eh, mate?
>>
>>123368986
>exposed bridges
>gun placement
>things that barely matter

For a large ship outside of atmosphere, defense relies on acceleration (see: grav drives) and armour (in order of importance).
Compared to ions, grav drives provide ridiculous thrust for a significantly smaller expense - both in terms of materials, power and volume. By constantly accelerating, nearly all aimed shots (grav cannons, torpedoes and the likes) and automated turrets will miss.
Armour serves to absorb the few stray shots that do manage to hit anything. While exposing your bridge, or any other vital component, is ill advised, there's far more pressing flaws.
>>
>>123370910
http://pastebin.com/5ukREcJH
>>
>>123371123
Every single one of the errors is directly related to the commits you have made. You fucked up.
>>
>>123371281
He's another guy. I'm the guy who makes the commits, and I didn't touch any of those files. I only ever touched supplypacks and added a new map. These errors only pop up for some reason after it has been sync'd with Github and people try to download it through the zip.

Whatever. Reuploading the whole thing.
>>
>>123371363
Yes, that's because the errors are caused by the commits. You have made changes that are not included in the commits, and therefore do not reflect in the repository.
>>
>>123370846
Gonna take a wild guess and say you forgot to add the new files you created to the git repo before you committed
>>
>>123371682
>>123371678
Probably, I've never used this git stuff before.
>>
>>123187151
is the server in the EU or US?
>>
>serb still dead
Im getting the shakes ced
>>
so both heavy armor and blast door armor blocks are thruster damage proof, right?
>>
>>123372138
No, they resist more.
Large ship ones can deflect small ship thrusters
>>
>>123371926
Dick around in creative; make new designs.
>>
>>123372483
>>123372138
yeah but armor is shit really when we have shields and

>poprocks/mass drivers vaporize armor
>>
>>123371732
Reuploaded the entire shit, downloaded the zip and it works. Compiled with 0 errors 0 warnings.

>yfw you notice the copy-pasto tcomsat
>>
>>123373303
>he killed the commit history

nobody's gonna run your code if they can't verify that you aren't mining bitcoins in the background or worse
>>
>>123373432
Like I give a shit. Do I sound Chinese to you? I couldn't even program my way out of a cardboard box.
>>
>>123373510
I'm not that guy, and I'm not trying to rag on you, but nobody knows that about you, dude. You're asking people to run your code on their machines purely on faith, and that's quite a bit to ask considering we're all anonymous here. We could very easily be excellent or awful to each other.
Usually it's a bit of both, but you're asking folk to take a risk and commit to a poor security practice, which generally isn't a good idea.
>>
>>123373257
>His armor placement is shit
>>
>>123373984
Yeah I could've gone out of my way and added tons of dolphin porn or a trojan of some kind, you'll have to take a leap of faith then but you know my intentions have only been to create a fucking map from the very beginning.

Strangers to the thread who can't deal with that can fuck off, this was never intended for them.
>>
>>123374205
>Strangers to the thread who can't deal with that can fuck off
>implying you're not an English-speaking gook who's a stranger to the thread
>implying you didn't hop into the middle of a conversation so that you can spread your botnet
>>
>r u hakin me
>no
>i dun trusd u
Never change /egg/, never change
>>
>>123374424
I'm not a native English speaker but I can assure you I'm not from Asia. Also, if you're actually paranoid enough to believe that then be my guest.

>>123374428
kek this
>>
>>123374205
>Yeah I could've gone out of my way and added tons of dolphin porn
Y-yeah, I-I wouldn't want to find that, h-haha.
>>
>>123374428
>>123374527
autism
>>
>>123374850
u 2 friendo
>>
byond://92.110.225.29:5555

Running a trial server on my shitty come connection. Now with 100% more trojans, dolphin porn and other nasties.

VIIIIIIIRUS ALERT!
>>
>>123375071
oh shit, my homepage is now tranny porn

what a terrible thing to do to other people on the internet
>>
>>123375071
>>123375245

Hahahahaha look how virus-free this is :D
Now please run my code on your server
>>
File: friendly.webm (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
friendly.webm
2MB, 1280x800px
I wish keen hadn't made their shit turrets. Imagine some kind of ftd system and having to build and engineer weapons instead of one block solutions.

>instead of giving us the ability to bind our own controls they just give us car wheels with steering built in

>instead of giving us the ability to lock pistons when we want to stop clang they make them lock automatically at max speed only

>instead of better programming for drones they just make a new find player anywhere command

>no locking for rotors

>no long range sensors

>their shitty scenario shit is shit

>multiplayer still dosen't work after 2 years

>horrendously low max speed

>still no fucking npcs, even though medieval engineers is a literal reskin of the game

>see above for compound blocks

Fucking hell I like bitching.
>>
File: minidrill.webm (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
minidrill.webm
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>123375341
I even tried to improve the game myself, with the micro block mod. It would have allowed for much more intricate machines, but no. Keen removed vital shit from the game after almost finishing the mod and completely killed it.

Fucking marek.
>>
>>123375341
>tutorials broken for the duration of free week
>>
>/egg/station up for 3 minutes
>immediately somebody welds a fuel tank

kek
>>
>>123375341
Whoever's deciding the development priorities over there needs a boot up the arse.
I'd like to scream MAREEEEEEEK, but there's a chance he's just signing off on it, and it's a dude below him deciding this shit.
>>
File: 2015-11-09-04-02-05-009.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-09-04-02-05-009.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>123374020
>armor placement
>mattering

11 block missile destroys approximately 200 heavy armor blocks

missiles can be mass produced and reloaded in several seconds and can be fired outside of turret range (800m)
>>
>>123375341
It's not like there's any serious PvP or FtD sort of combat, though.
>>
>>123376415
So this is what you were doing tumbles
>>
File: 2015-11-09-04-10-28-217.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-09-04-10-28-217.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>123376779
I'm not tumbles
>>
>>123376601
Because the game is so shit.
Imagine you could make a ship a buy it whole in multiplayer, then go off and fuck shit up, when it is destroyed you can buy another instead of having to build the whole fucking thing again. If you have spent days building something you don't want to fight, as it will get fucked up.
>>123376779
Not me, I'm too busy bitching
>>
>>123376415
but do they work in a gravity well?
>>
File: 2015-11-12-07-38-57-790.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-12-07-38-57-790.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>123376779
>>123376876
the second welder line isn't needed and if I spaced one block to the side it could produce and fire two

you could essentially make a shotgun of this and make it impossible to escape a volley

also the length of the missile is pretty arbitrary I think but it looks nice for the length
>>
File: 1425858988406.jpg (3KB, 124x87px) Image search: [Google]
1425858988406.jpg
3KB, 124x87px
>>123375341
It's alpha :^)

But to be honest, when it comes to physics and networking this game was designed really, really badly. CLANG isn't some unavoidable curse, it's a result of bad choice of physical constraints and stuff. Garry's mod uses Havok Physics as well(probably much older version) and CLANGing is something rare, and usually happens only in bad constructs.
Networking is quite a mess as well. Now it's a little better, but on first most of the things was calculated on client side and clients were omniscient. This is not how you make games that aren't simple party/coop games. If they designed it correctly from the beginning, they wouldn't have to rewrite it now.
>>
>>123376415
How do you get a missile to hit a moving target? I'm not finding the command for programmable block to identify and locate targets. Even then, I'm not sure the lead and pathing calculations and thruster/gyro adjustments could be done in a single frame.
>>
>>123377054
no but you can fire it from space so you have

RODS FROM GOD
O
D
S

F
R
O
M

G
O
D

but it'd be crazy innaccurate unless you wanted to fire a lot of em cause you can't mod explosive sizes cause keen doesn't allow it

>tfw no nuke mod
>>
>>123377229
aim the old fashion way and track it :^)
>>
>>123376954
> If you have spent days building something you don't want to fight, as it will get fucked up
Once you have a blueprint and materials, it should at most take an hour or two to build a ship from scratch.
Only limiting factor to how quickly you can build something is how many welders you're allowed to have, and secondly how much time you've put into the ship design.

>>123376415
>>123376876
Have you figured out rangefinding and homing, or is it the same unguided 'guess and fire' as everything else?
>>
>>123378176
>Have you figured out rangefinding and homing

Not that anon, but I could probably do that with a prog. block if I found a way for it to find and track grids.

For now, though, you could put a remote control on the missile and drive it home yourself.
>>
>>123378176
unguided
>>
>>123378176
But instead of having to spend hours holding down the mouse button it could be so much easier.
>>
File: Ammo barrels.jpg (212KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ammo barrels.jpg
212KB, 1366x768px
This works even better than I thought. I don't even need roll thrusters, heliblades with always up do it on auto.
Ammo placement is eh. but I'd rather lose ammo, than storage, since beltfeds don't care about that for a while.
>>
does the ore detector work through remote control?
>>
File: Starbase_Survival III.webm (3MB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
Starbase_Survival III.webm
3MB, 1152x720px
>>123378631
With enough welders, you can construct anything with five minutes of manual labour.
>inb4 someone cries about how a proof of concept is an ugly mess of turrets

>>123378524
>do that with a prog. block if I found a way for it to find and track grids
Allegedly, turrets output their targeting data in some format that can be used by code blocks.
It means guidance is restricted to distances shorter than 800m, but it's still a massive improvement over sensors.
>>
File: atmodrill.jpg (187KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
atmodrill.jpg
187KB, 1920x1200px
Any way to change the orientation of blueprints with station rotation? I try to get the drill pointing straight down but for some reason the game wants to point the connector end down when I align it with the gravity
>>
File: basicfactory.webm (3MB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
basicfactory.webm
3MB, 1152x720px
>>123379472
Should you be restricted to a given amount of welders, the far simpler welder-wall can be used.
It'll restrict the dimensions of your ship in two axes, but 16 welders should give you a 9x9 large block square to work with.
Here's a webm from nearly a year ago, when projectors were introduced.

Instead of a rotor arm, one can simply use a dummy ship to pull a projection through the welder wall.
The movements of said dummy ship could easily be automated.
>>
you know it
>>123381242
>>123381242
>>123381242
>>
>>123362147
here you are wrong, robocraft USED to reward gamebreaking good engineering/understanding of game engine quirks/so on

since then they nerfed/"fixed" so that kids won't have a hard time in their smg gunbeds.

you have no fucking idea how shit the game is now compared to about an year ago.
Thread posts: 754
Thread images: 177

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.