[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twg/ - Total War General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 743
Thread images: 167

File: sleep my friend.jpg (189KB, 481x720px) Image search: [Google]
sleep my friend.jpg
189KB, 481x720px
The Last Edition Ever (it was pleasure posting with you)

>FAQs & General Info (Updated September 16th, 2015)
http://pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed)

>/twg/ steam groups (MP battles on weekend, co-op anytime)
http://steamcommunity.com/group/totalwargeneral
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Attila
TWC Mods -- http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications
Patch Notes -- http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Lakhmids_Update

>Warhammer
Dwarf "Let's Play" -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK0BMkKmwB4 [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]
Dwarfen Artillery -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23GhXmPDuqE [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]
Chaos PreOrder DLC -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC1Y2pFP2ls [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

2nd to last edition >>121828808
>>
Ethiopia is the greatest African Kingdom.
>>
File: 1380610395905.jpg (62KB, 357x355px) Image search: [Google]
1380610395905.jpg
62KB, 357x355px
I think it's time to give the Socii citizenship guys.
>>
>>122198550
I think we should fight a long, pointless war about this whole "citizenship" thing.
>>
>>122198251
You mean Axum
>>
File: 1381427549248.png (170KB, 271x253px) Image search: [Google]
1381427549248.png
170KB, 271x253px
>>122198153
Is there any way to combat immigration when playing as the WRE in Attila?
My empire is literally 90% immigrants at this point.
I've fought 68 battles during the first 7 years of this campaign and about 40 of them must have been against rebels since immigration gives me a constant -10 public order penalty.
>>
>>122199035
There is an edict to reduce immigration, but obviously you can only do that for 7 provinces (unless you get a double governors or 100 governors mod)
>>
File: 1377030099636.gif (3MB, 145x83px) Image search: [Google]
1377030099636.gif
3MB, 145x83px
>>122198153
>The Last Edition Ever (it was pleasure posting with you)

>2nd to last edition

WHATS HAPPENING!?

HELP!
>>
>>122198153
inb4 EB 2
>>
no please twg dont do this
this is my favorite general

dont die, please
>>
Did the Marian Reform kill the Roman Republic?
>>
Wait is this a shitty meme or will be /twg/ dead after this thread? Please don't do this to me ;_;
>>
File: caesar is kill.png (54KB, 608x599px) Image search: [Google]
caesar is kill.png
54KB, 608x599px
>>122199520
The slow and painful death is always the hardest. We shall be reborn in time and rise like the phoenix.

As the prophecy tells it will happen with the arrival of a new history based total war, medieval 3 or empire 2 perhaps.

Beware of false saviors total war warhammer
>>
File: 1433633064269.png (131KB, 502x392px) Image search: [Google]
1433633064269.png
131KB, 502x392px
>>122199787
>>
it has been fun, gentlemen.
We will meet again on the other side
;_;7
>>
File: 1388006987735.jpg (143KB, 518x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388006987735.jpg
143KB, 518x600px
>>122199520
There's always a dry season between games, dlc and expansions. Don't worry, anon.
>>
>>122200052
Thank you oh wise one
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pGkg_Izkod8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHDk-zd7lko

You will always be inside my heart fellow understanders of strategy ;_;
>>
I have 10 armies with

8 levy pikes
2 militia hoplites
2 sarissa cav
2 skirm cav
1 shield bearer gen
1 siege
2 archers
2 agrianian

I have not lost a battle and have almost killed off 6 factions inc Selucids

The ai always tries to flank me but they always charge my pikes head on :(
>>
File: Nordisk Union.png (1MB, 3669x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Nordisk Union.png
1MB, 3669x1034px
>EU can be a new Roman empire
fucking kek!
>implying any EU country except maybe Germany wants that
>implying the EU won't collapse soon
>Implying the nordic countries wont form Nordic Union and say fuck you to the rest of europe
>>
>>122202789
>nordic union
>literally a bunch of countries that have no heavy industry.
>>
>>122200052
>Beware of false saviors total war warhammer
this. Hopefully an ERE tier thread will still live on as the rest of the empire collapses. it will be slow and close to death but it might linger on until the next historical TW game
>>
>>122203006
read the image m80. Norwegian oil, Swedish forrest and mining industry and soon arctic drilling for minerals and more oil
>>
>>122203218
>sell oil
>when energy industry is trying to move away from oil
>>
>>122202789
Then there will be the Visegrad Group, a Latin Union, an Orthodox Union, and everyone else will tell Germ-any to fuck off. It'll be beautiful.
>>
>>122203445
>when energy industry is trying to move away from oil
just like they've said for 50 yaers now. "oild will run out soon" :^)
no it will still be valuable and the minerls we can extract will boost our industry. And we could diversify our economy. basically fuck Europe and the EU

>>122203540
cool. sounds pretty baller to me
>>
>>122203671
>oil running out
>implying the biggest economies aren't building nuclear power plants to get rid of arab dominance
>>
>>122204052
so? the nordics have nuclear power plants aswell, and hydrodams. the third world does not have nuclear power and will be reliant on oil for a long time. lots of buyers there
>>
>>122204195
>3rd world
yeah, and the nordics will have to contend with all the OPEC countries and uncle sam in finding buyers.
>>
>>122204434
>OPEC
>not destroyed by Isis, revolutions, interna strife between Shias and Sunnis and Israel and the West by then
>uncle sam
either a valuable trade ally or insignifacant aswell by then. hofelly the first. this world is big enough for both
>>
>>122204720
>OPEC will totally be destroyed by ISIS this time
>only norwegian oil will be sold
>russia will not sell oil
>>
>>122205310
>only norwegian oil will be sold
I never said that. I said that oil will still be profitable in the future. Hell nowadays there a tons of countries selling oil and there is still enough business for them to all make a profit

>OPEC will totally be destroyed by ISIS this time
no but they will be one of the many factors that end gulf state dominance
The fire has truly started with isis. the middle east and north africa will never truly be pacified. radical islam and terorism will never be eradicated from the area
>>
>>122205552
ISIS is already collapsing and Saudi Arabia is not affected at all. Plus Iran will soon take a big share of the market since they can ramp up production due to the end of the sanctions. The middle east has been unstable and finnicky for decades - when it's not radical islamists, it's some military junta or political dynasty or whatever. It's not the new local fad that will break their role in geopolitics. UAE and Qatar are stronger than ever, too. Syria is fucked, but Syria's oil production was never a big deal. Iraq is already producing more oil than ever. I do think there'll be a big push away from oil in the next decades, but that's still a lot of time and profit to be made, especially considering this push is not by everyone at once. China is chugging oil, most of the world barely has money or a real technological interest in finding alternatives. When you try to learn geopolitics, always stick to this basic rule: don't let wishful thinking cloud your analysis. NO ONE outside the middle east likes the middle east, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have an important role because of the damn thing.
>>
>Isis performs one of the biggest terrorist bombings in Lebanons history and brings down a russian passenger jet
"T-they're tottaly close to collapse guys, we killed Jihad John and took back a village that's alreay been masacred"
even if we defeat Isis in a conventional war the organisation will continue like the taliban and al quaeda forever. there is no winning against radical islam.

btw I'm not some /pol/ idiot who hates the middle east. I don't want it to collapse.I wish it would be prosporous and democratic but it isn't. it's a quagmire of violoence were a lucky few have struck oil and become rich as fuck while the rest mass migrate away from that hellhole.
I seriously believe sectarian violence and terrorism will only increase more than ever and that this is the beginning of the end for them

and again I don't see how that has anything to do with the Nordic Union not being able to profit from oil sales.
even then there are other ares to specialize in, as you say we are moving away from fossil fuels
>>
>>122208425
meant for>>122207686
>>
Take it to /his/, Europe
>>
>>122209040
but this thread will die without discussions. let them continue until a campaign gets posted
>>
>arguing about oil

What is this, 1973?

We're moving away from fossil fuels because theyre literally dooming the planet to a horrible cataclysmic fate. Kind of late on the bandwagon there ice cubes, are you even trying to keep up with California anymore? Do you even have a uniform carbon tax? No, just a meaningless appeasement quota that doesnt even span across the entire spectrum of fossil fuels? Kek
>>
>>122208425
ISIS is entirely on the backfoot. Iraq has gotten its shit together with the security forces and shia militias at a COMPLETELY different shape than that which saw the army throw its weapons and flee back when ISIS sprung out of nowhere, and ISIS has been steadily losing ground in the country. In Syria, every single faction other than ISIS has been dealing massive blows to them, be it Kurds (who have been consistently obliterating ISIS with coalition support by the way), the several kinds of rebels, or the Syria/Iran/Hezbollah/Russian coalition. ISIS was very succesful with is offensives early in the war, but they haven't been conducting offensives at all - in a way, they resemble the Wehrmacht post-Kursk, without men, equipment or initiative to do much of anything but be pushed back, even if they still do have men and weapons to cause damage. Who knows, ISIS has been creative in the past, so I wouldn't put it past them to suddendly come with some new weird trick that works - but it doesn't look likely.

Radical islam is not going away, but that doesn't mean "every country in the area is fucked" - Radical islam has been a problem for decades, and if anything this huge shitstorm with islamic factions in Syria and ISIS will only weaken them considering the huge culling in their numbers. Yes, new organizations (including ISIS spinoffs while it dies off) will form, and will cause problems - but they won't have a similar power vacuum to fill in the foreseeable future. The size and success of ISIS is not that of regular terrorists (and rhetoric aside, calling them terrorists is really underestimating them - sad as it is, ISIS at this moment is a functioning state, even if it lacks any sort of diplomatic recognition). You won't see someone else replicate their advances through bombings and hijackings. And once again, this has been happening for DECADES. It took a stupid policy towards Iraq and a collapse of the Syrian state for them to be ok for a few years.
>>
Anyone got any dank tipz to survive and flourish in early-game R2 horsefucking? I'm sick of TPP so I'm gonna uninstall and start up R2 again, give it another shot.

btw we wuz sarmashinz n shit
>>
>>122209720
I'm from Wyoming and this state's economy is entirely dependent on energy, mainly coal and oil. We do have one of the few remaining open uranium mine and we make a pretty penny off selling wind energy to california. However, our outlook is not very good because of the move away from fossil fuels.
>>
>>122210019
will Isis be defeatd? Yes
Will isis as a group ever dissapear? No
Will their philosophy and ideals ever dissapear? No
>but that doesn't mean "every country in the area is fucked"
I'm arguing that it does mean that. the area will slide more and more into chaos as similar groups continue to grow and cause havoc whilst their dictatorial regimes and "kingdoms" lose support every day

>and if anything this huge shitstorm with islamic factions in Syria and ISIS will only weaken them considering the huge culling in their numbers
I'm more concerned about what will happen once Isis as a state is "gone" and the shias supported by Iran start fighting what's left of the Sunnis and the Kurds decide that they have enough power to finally announce that they're creating an indipendant Kurdistan (thich the Turks won't allow). Fuck isis that's what I'm worried about. now were talking about a real sectarian war

>in a way, they resemble the Wehrmacht post-Kursk
Scary. where will their battle of the bulge take place?

but yes i agree that the caliphate will most likely be destroyed, but I do not share your optimism for what will come after. I only see more violence and conflicts
>>
>>122210158
Make sure you have a really small and cheap army at first. Dont feel pressured to start too many wars, in fact in DeI now its not uncommon for players to be at around a 25 turn vanilla campaign after about 100 turns, the mod clearly favors extremely slow expansion with high infrastructure investment. Garrisons are important so you dont need to have a bunch of armies defending you, a level 3 settlement with a spontaneous general and some mercs will be able to defend any settlement, so watch for that and make sure you anticipate these moves so you can raise forces in time. Its not uncommon for me to raise a general with some mercs, get attacked, defeat the army, and then disband next turn. I had two armies until turn 150 then I added some navies.

The black sea trade is lucrative and easy pickings if youre a horsefucker. The Hellenics there are designed to fail there, youll have a distinct advantage against them with your cav superiority
>>
Damn,those chaos armies are pretty tough,the skirmishers are deadly,and those hellcannons are stronger that I thought,how do you deal with them without using cavalry or your own cannons?
>>
It's already dead,great.
>>
>>122211030
I would probably have done vanilla, I've only fucked around with starting five or six campaigns so even vanilla is a novelty. Do you suggest starting with DeI anyways?
>>
>>122210539
>I'm from Wyoming

I feel so bad for you. Is it as bad as I imagine?
>>
>>122210158
>TPP

The Trans-Pacific Partnership made you want to play R2?
>>
>>122212804
Yes, dreams of the classical era are the only thing that can distract me from the tightening grip of globalism
>>
>>122212759
Depends. I actually like the cold, windy weather and being away from people. It is really beautiful out here and I can go snowboarding every weekend during the winter. If you are the kind of person that needs to live in a big city and can't stand 3-4 months being below freezing then Wyoming isn't for you

Pic related is up in the mountains in July
>>
>>122212759
>>122210539
Whait my bad. mistook wyoming for oklahoma. sorry
>>
File: 3.jpg (764KB, 2174x648px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
764KB, 2174x648px
/twg/, since you're clearly not busy, I could use some advice.

The cavalry situation is already decided, I took staying power over charge strength so it's companions instead of cappadocian lancers. What's important is the infantry.

Basically, royal thorax swordsmen vs pontic legionaries.

The thorax swordsmen have javelins and better stats overall, and yet the legionaries are:
a)cheaper
b)function as legionaries

meaning they can form testudo, they can form square, I can basically have my own little pontic legion.

Is the discipline worth the reduction in stats? Should I make a hybrid system with the royal swordsman functioning as a sort of veteran legionary line in the back with a core of legionaries for the first ranks?

Civil war is inevitable so I'm building up forces to deal with that before I deal with Rome. Rather have the civil war happen now since I'm totally prepared for it.
>>
>>122213165
Well, that is just insulting. Oklahoma is just a shithole, I don't think I can accept your apology.
>>
Tfw need warhammer news. There was a time when it looked like they were doing weekly updates.
>>
>>122213497
Yeah,there was.
>>
>>122211740
Fucking yes. The supply system alone adds beautiful depth never seen before in a total war game. Vanilla is broken and extremely easy (artillery, missiles overpowered, camping meta)

Its hard to get used to, youll definitely run into supply issues and youll need to read up on the new buildings and units since ingame theyre unable to mod the encyclopedia.
>>
File: grimgor.png (525KB, 429x597px) Image search: [Google]
grimgor.png
525KB, 429x597px
>>122213497
This week's news was grimgor ironhide.
>>
>>122213227
I´d say go hybrid
Make the first line be pontic legionaries that take the brunt of the attack and have the thorax flank or counterattack if the enemy decides to retreat
>>
>>122213165
>>122213314
I think Oklahoma has a certain stark beauty to it, and the White girls there are cute.
>>
File: 1443182428988.jpg (672KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443182428988.jpg
672KB, 1280x960px
The last general? The fuck does that mean, this is the only general I regularly browse, pls dont take this from me...

>>122213227
It depends on your playstyle. I still use spearmen and flank with swordsmen, so I'd never use anything like shield wall or testudo with them.
If the swordsmen are the only melee infantry you'll field, the flexibility the legionaries might make them a good option
>>
File: Mongol main army encountered.jpg (518KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mongol main army encountered.jpg
518KB, 1918x1080px
Jesus /twg/ the mongols are so fucking OP in SS it's not even funny. A whole Roman legion eliminated in a defensive fort battle against 2 horsefucker armies. Their cav beats mine in both sustained melee and on the charge. their archers can hold their own in melee and can literally lik my archers who are on the walls and their heavy infantry are good enough to kill my spears and keep my swords occupied. What do I do?

I'm winning the war but every battle is costing me more and more
>>
>>122213563
Nothing wrong with a little risk, I'll do that; thank you. My thanks might be premature, I'm really new to R2 and it feels much different from the other TW I've played. I do have a tactical question. Horsefucking against boyfucking is pretty obvious, but how do you out-horsefuck the horsefuckers?
>>
>>122214009
Slingers are the bane of horsefuckers, horsefuckers are the bane of heavy infantry
>>
File: Horsefuckers!.jpg (517KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Horsefuckers!.jpg
517KB, 1918x1080px
>>122213918
At least I made the horsefuckers pay dearly for this fort. My men fought like lions....well some of them did
>>
>>122214239
Aight, I'll use my recruits for the Greeks and slinger mercs for the steppe men. Thank you *3* *kisses on strategy*
>>
File: Franke the Lazy (hero).jpg (838KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Franke the Lazy (hero).jpg
838KB, 1918x1080px
>>122214359
Rip Frank. you fought bravely to the last man against these demons, now you can be lazy and rest in heaven
>>
File: 2015-11-09_00027.jpg (471KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-09_00027.jpg
471KB, 1920x1080px
>>122214441
here's a preview of what to expect, they all lined up to die like this because I had artillery. Not exactly effective at killing them, very effective at luring them into death via massed slingers.
>>
>>122214543
>Franke the Lazy

That makes it look like that is a picture of him taking a nap during a charge
>>
>>122214601
How is friendly fire in Rome 2 on a fire at will order (as in, without ordering them to fire on an unit engaged with a friendly)?
>>
File: Horsefucker mercy.jpg (831KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Horsefucker mercy.jpg
831KB, 1918x1080px
>>122214543
wtf?! now that's something I've never seen before. Horsefuckers decide to show mercy?
Maybe they melloved out a bit after Genghis died, or maybe it's my routine massacre of prisoners after every battle that has scared them...I mean they do want peace every turn

>>122214609
lel. you had to ruin it
>>
>>122214601
Shit, I guess that's another reason to turtle up, that's a lot of horsie coins to have in mercs.
>>
>>122214773
you'll take friendly fire, you should definitely micro who you're targeting if there are friendlies nearby, there's even an "area of effect" attack in DeI where you can tell your missiles to focus on throwing into the zone you selected regardless of what's there.

Basically just tell your missiles to stop shooting towards the end when you start blobbing their routers. Cavalry is vulnerable to friendly fire while killing routers if you accidentally leave fire at will on and get a nasty slinger volley into the backs of your own horses.
>>
>>122215048
Actually in DeI if you capture a settlement that has specialty units *cough asia cough* then you can just straight-up recruit them. Rhodian slingers are like 90 upkeep each and there is a limit of like 8-10, DeI has a fully fleshed out auxiliary system and virtually any army can recruit professional, non-merc units from the homeland after a few settlement upgrades. Pretty sure you could literally rush Rhodos, take the settlement, and start recruiting slingers.
>>
>>122215419
>recruiting auxiliaries

My dream since R1. I just wanted to let the Scythians have their large patch of dirt while I took the important parts of the world and we'd work together. Sounds good, senpai. The only issue will be transport, but it's worth considering.
>>
>>122213497
We're getting the campaign gameplay / greenskins reveal in about a week.
>>
>>122215928
>about a week

But I need it now.
>>
http://www.creative-assembly.com/blog/josephine-dalton/table-top-tournament-egx-2015

>Josephine.

>>122216002
That was just an estimate, the KF trailer came a day after his bio, and Thorgrim's came ten, so you never know.
>>
>>122215928
True that, a sea voyage in DeI is a dangerous thing. You need supply ships with your navy while escorting your army and navies, which have a finite amount of resources (default 8 turns) before they have to restock at a port. This is to prevent players from easily moving land armies across the sea without support. A single vessel navy with only an admiral doesnt seem to take supplies, this is what i used to explore and get trade agreements
>>
Finally got my Arena beta key. It's not bad so far, though people who know the maps better have been bitch smacking me.
>>
>>122216338
meant for
>>122215745
>>
>>122216338
I see.
>>
File: 2 (16).jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2 (16).jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
>>122216461
required readings:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?698803-PREVIEW-Divide-et-Impera-1-1-Unique-Supply-System

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?635967-Important-Divide-et-Impera-FAQ

welcome to autism simulator 2015
>>
>>122202789
>possible future members doesn't include Somalia
>>
Is rome 2 with DEI tedious or actually fun to play?
>>
>>122218301
Somalia will be totally depopulated and relocated by the time Nords have the balls to do anything.
>>
>>122218414
Did you like EB?

Are you ok with turtling and taking your time with a campaign? It's only fun if you actually immerse yourself, not a mod for blitzkrieging across the map with little regard to infrastructure.
>>
>>122202164
>that teaser using the absolutely shit tier version of that song

Fucking CA has no taste.
>>
>>122218707
Damn. It's probably not my thing then. I would really like to play an overhaul mod for rome 2 which changes up the gameplay a bit. But I don't want to spend most of the time on the campaignmap.
Since I don't know what overhaul mod else to play. I'll still try out DEI.

Who knows, maybe I'll like it.
>>
>>122214897
Maybe they thought your men fought valiantly as warriors.
>>
>>122219119
Its definitely very heavy on the campaign map gameplay, but personally i love the battle changes as well, it improves the AI among other things.

Maybe youll find yourself enjoying a campaign that mixes up what youre used to, might actually enjoy the campaign map like I do.
>>
>>122218301
>>122218582
mad that the EU will collapse? :^)

as soon as Brittain holds the referendum in 2017 and they vote to leave the eu the Nordic countries will aswell. ordinary people and our politicians here are already talking about it openly
>>
>>122199520

I imagine there's also a bit of bleedoff with everyone in every general going to play Fallout 4
>>
>>122219165
semms like a rare thing for horsefuckers to think but yes as I said maybe they aren't as barbaric as before. When Genghis was still alive they massacred every captive
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00006.jpg (647KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00006.jpg
647KB, 1920x1080px
For example, here's my empire at turn 165ish

Notice how rome is still a thing. Notice how the seleucids, greeks, germans, dacians, egyptians are all still a thing.

That's the power of DeI. In Vanilla it be a bunch of LITERALLY WHOs dominating the map with none of the fun cultures to fight end-game that you actually bought this game to experience. No more gigantic horsefucker eastern coalition, no more barbar europe, it's fascinating to just chill around in my black sea kingdom and just sort of manage shit and watch the world change, right now I'm waiting for civil war so luckily the romans have no problem staying busy elsewhere.
>>
rome fags come here for shitposting and memes

>>>/his/217254

celts not welcome
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00002.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00002.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>122220764
Speaking of Celts:
>Enemy transport ship lands on my shore
>Starts to unload troops
>The ships starts to sail away while there are still soldiers on board
>The last group tries to jump out and ends up drowning in the sand and shore
>>
File: Just another day in Britannia.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Just another day in Britannia.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>122221379
Just another day in Ireland...
>>
File: feelturion.jpg (112KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
feelturion.jpg
112KB, 677x782px
>tfw EB2
>>
>>122221379
>center warrior

Joey, no! Someone save my waifu!
>>
File: EB 2 Polybian Equites.jpg (457KB, 1865x1410px) Image search: [Google]
EB 2 Polybian Equites.jpg
457KB, 1865x1410px
>>122221921
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00007.jpg (464KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00007.jpg
464KB, 1920x1080px
fucking neat/10
>>
I'm kinda happy nobody posts pre warscape campaigns. I don't know why, but they never interest me at all and I always skip them.
>>
>>122222562
you must not like Total War
>>
>>122223087
I don't.
>>
>>122222562
Maybe you should get some taste and stop liking the Warshit engine.
>>
What do you guys think of the new DEI Supply System?
>>
>>122223398
I don't have time for that shit.
>>
>>122222562
The last thing we need right now is in-fighting between total war games, we need all the campaigns we can get, shame on the lot of you for bitching instead of contributing.

The same people that post prewarscape post warscrape in plenty of instances.
>>
You know, changing attrition, campaign movement and shit based on seasons is cool and all, but anyone else thinks the fluctuating public order/food/income is just annoying? It's not like it makes a big difference, it just makes planning on the campaign map a little harder since your information is kind of unreliable
>>
>>122224263
It feels like /twg/ is constantly at the brink of death lately. I would like to contribute a campaign, but I am not good at it.

>>122224550
I get where you are coming from. I feel like all this factors make Attila kinda tedious to play. I mean I understand more complexity on the campaignmap is a good thing.. but It ends up making me spend more time on the campaignmap and solving problems through the campaignmap instead of fighting fun battles, which kinda misses the point to me.
>>
File: I would like to refute that.jpg (59KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
I would like to refute that.jpg
59KB, 615x409px
In'Shallah, some of you Ummah are alright.
Don't go to any nightclubs, concerts, stadiums or Cambodian restaurants tonight.
>>
>>122224550
DeI? Spam supply depots from the civil chain (yellow) in cities and trading ports in port cities and theyll help to combat attrition and supply issues directly to your army (youll see them supplied by a line instead of buying from the local region) Regional supplies are the basis for this supply(granaries fishing ports) so you have buildings to supply and buildings to supply said supply buildings and finally buildings for general food. On top of all that you have actual units that act as mobile supply depots but you sacrifice a unit slot. Lot of depth.
>>
>>122225043
well fuck there goes the rise of islam expansion
>>
>>122198153
Hamatafags BTFO
>>
I don't know what the fuck is going on

all I know is the Dacians are about to get fucked in the ass, Triarii style.
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00011.jpg (639KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00011.jpg
639KB, 1920x1080px
>>122226215
forgot pic
>>
>>122202789
Nordic countries? You mean New Somalia?
>>
File: 1346867857549.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1346867857549.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Post Music for battles and/or campaignmap in Total War games.

Battles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrOliVhbBo8

Campaign:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4_o-qurM1I&index=5&list=PL5942D0424C359E8A
>>
>>122203218
That isn't heavy industry, that's resource export and only third world countries base their economy around resource exports.
>>
>>122225043
Although that's the obvious suspect, do we have any information on who did it yet?
>>
File: 1382641359203.jpg (48KB, 310x451px) Image search: [Google]
1382641359203.jpg
48KB, 310x451px
>>122226382
>Camillian legion + marian legion
>against dacia
>>
>>122226436
https://youtu.be/D4CIh_Lx8SY?list=PLC70E3ED22DBC487F
>>
>>122223398
I don't use DEI, so I don't know what it does.
>>
File: 1412825437170.jpg (152KB, 702x886px) Image search: [Google]
1412825437170.jpg
152KB, 702x886px
>You were born just in time for the next crusade
>>
>>122226591
No organization has taken credit. Reportedly one of the attacks had an attacker shouting "This is for Syria" and "Allahu Ackbar".
>>
>>122198153
Is there a mod for Shogun 2 that fixes the numerous bugs with naval battles? Currently delivering redemption to the Nipponnese heathens with the Otomo, and it's pretty irritating when my nanban trade ships just randomly stop firing their cannons.
>>
>>122226436
Dunno why but I am listening to sad music am while playing. Kinda feel in the mood for it and makes the battles feel like my enemies decide to make a finaly suicide attack accompanied by sad music when I mow them down.
>>
>>122227669
Have you considered that they are reloading the cannons or that they're out of cannonballs?
>>
>>122227064
Thanks man. That's exactly the kind of shit I was looking for. The Huns ost in attila kinda lacked the spark.
>>
>>122226436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ZY8Fz9GGU
While battling
>>
>>122227151
>first serious European response to Islam is because of a raid into France

>the last serious European response to Islam is because of a siege in France

Pottery, it rhymes
>>
>>122227904
Thanks for calling me out on being autistic bruh, I was totally making a stupid mistake, rather than, you know, experiencing a known bug that was never fixed by CA.
>>
>>122227151
>You were born in the unfortunate time to watch Europe become military dictatorships that perform genocide on European borns through forced interbreeding and castration
>>
In case any of you are in Paris right now, I genuinely hope you stay safe.
>>
The american total war arena event.

www twitch tv/totalwarofficial
>>
File: 35424623.webm (1MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
35424623.webm
1MB, 1280x544px
>>122229105
>>
>>122229672
>all the Christians are in poor as fuck east Europe
Fucking Soviets, we could have had a bastion of Mudslime removers
>>
>>122229836
theyre all in poor as fuck eastern europe because they didnt succumb to liberal secularism and consumerism retard, because of the iron curtain.
>>
>>122229014
No problem. Have a good one, and stop being a Catlick.
>>
>>122230297
Oh it's you. Fuck off baptist.
>>
File: Crusader.jpg (68KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader.jpg
68KB, 542x540px
>paris

It is time brothers
>>
>>122231127
What did they do now?
>>
>>122231127

>people were killed
>lets kill more people

fuck off desu
>>
>>122231172
60 dead so far.

Coordinated attacks on various locations in Paris.
>>
>>122231172
The race war has begun

>mohammedans running around gunning people down
>suicide bombers
>grenade attacks
>took and entire stadium hostage
>executing people one by one
>martial law declared, borders closed
>military on the streets
>gun battles on the streets
>>
>>122231254
Have they started the fire?
>>
>>122231341
It's like the plot of a Call of Duty game or something
>>
>>122231215
yeah it often works that way.
>>
>>122231215
Hitler killed some people in Poland
The reasonable thing or the UK and France to do would be to NOT go to war since that would involve killing people. Then if Germany declares war they should surrender so that their militaries dont kill anyone.
>>
>>122231528
t. denmark
>>
>>122231528
Fighting a country and it's government is plausible

Fighting terrorists, as decades of experience by several countries (France itself included) is a whole different thing
>>
>>122231528
It's more a case of "Hey some white kids shot up a school, lets kill all white kids".
>>
>>122231824
>it's

I'm ashamed
>>
File: Stalin_1902.jpg (500KB, 897x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_1902.jpg
500KB, 897x1206px
>>122231824
If you remove all of problem comrade, is no problem left to have.
>>
>>122232006
Stalin killed more Soviets (and Russians if you want to be specific) than the Wehrmacht did

His pre-war decisions almost doomed the country to defeat (which would've been much worse for them) - by considerably weakening the ironically named Stalin line

So maybe not the best analogy
>>
>>122232156
Those people were problem of course, comrade
If Soviet kill man, man that dies clearly not true Soviet
>>
>>122232156
That's the flaw of pure ideology. This is racial and religious, much harder to fuck up :^)
>>
>>122232726
So you suggest the Béziers approach
>>
>>122233215
No, because that wasn't racial. The people we're talking about have dark skin, beards, and can only speak Arabic.
>>
>>122233448
>can only speak arabic

Plenty sure a lot of muslims in France speak French
>>
>>122233580
I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about this strain of immigrant. The rest will get the message when the group I'm speaking of have been cast out.
>>
>>122233705
Pretty sure Paris has had similar (though obviously in lower scale) way before 2011

In fact, I'd be willing to bet the perpetrators speak French and are probably citizens, too
>>
>>122233705
>cast out
You mean "deport to Mass Grave," a newly established satellite nation
>>
>>122233851
so you're saying multiculturalism has failed us, or that its working and this is just an unfortunate side effect people will need to live with as they accept multiculti?
>>
>>122234072
I wouldn't put it in such absolute terms, but I have no love for Islam in general and definitely think there is a serious problem with it so sure, yeah. That being said, I do think action to prevent mass immigration, radicalization and such should've been taken BEFORE the problem started - I don't believe in punishing the innocent (who came into the country legally and is the majority by the way), and it'd definitely be awkward coming from the country that gave us the French Revolution.
>>
The Roman Empire died because of immigrants.

Don't suffer the same fate, Europe.
>>
>>122234454
Then White Frenchmen, the people that France most essentially must protect, suffer. You don't make amends for fucking up by letting a problem continue. You fix it, even if it's unpleasant, and you promise to learn from it and not fuck it up again.
>>
>>122234686
The Tang Dynasty died because of muslim/arabic/turkic immigrants.

History repeats itself.
>>
>>122231215

Sup Ahmed. Now fuck off.
>>
>>122234709
You fix it by tackling the problem and its causes, not by going against the very foundations of your state. France takes its secularism very seriously, and terrorists wish to terrorize. If you get terrorized and go against your values as a response, then maybe your enemy doesn't win, but you lose anyway.
>>
>>122235323
How does kicking out radical Muslims compromise secularism? Also, the "if you kill him, you are as bad as him" is kek bullshit. An enemy is an enemy, you don't not-do-something and let yourself get killed on principle.
>>
>>122235323

Not necessarily saying you're wrong, but I think the secularism of France is under greater threat from Islam seeking to destroy it entirely, rather than breaking its own rules every once in a blue moon.
>>
>yfw this changes France
>yfw it goes full Poopan mode
>yfw It fixes all of West Europe
>yfw it takes the US, UK, and Russia to put it down
>>
>>122234709
When the French surrendered to the Germans in 1940, guess where the Free French went to find a new army. A lot of Algerians and Senegalese shed blood from Italy to Paris to free Metropolitan France from the invaders. They were then thrown under the bus with veteran benefits witheld (and, in Algeria's case, quite a bit of brutality). Do you punish them and their descendents because of the actions of some 6 men?

>>122235785
>kicking out radical Muslims
People are talking about deporting or killing anyone non-white in France, that's not "kicking out radical Muslims". By all means, do kick radical muslims out.

And no, killing people who are trying to kill you is fine by me. Becoming a non-secular police state is betraying France's proud history.

>>122235908
I definitely agree, although France has (as far as I've seen) pretty no-bullshit-allowed about Muslim shitfits (like forbidding the burqa in public places and continuing counter-terrorism actions abroad such as Mali and Syria). I am by no means saying I love muslims and am quite against mass immigration, I'm just saying there are a lot of French muslims (partially because of French colonial past) and that going full kebab removal on them is not only immoral, but actually betraying French ideals.
>>
>No Dark Age Total War that lets you play as Charles Martel and kick the moslems out of France
At least I can just play the Crusade campaign for Kingdoms
>>
>>122236367
The French Muslims that are loyal to France first and Islam second would understand non-French Muslims being treated poorly. If they think France is a de facto asylum for all Muslims, they are not loyal to France and deserve no sympathy beyond common humanity. Again, I really don't see how being a secular state means you can't bar Muslim immigration and culture. Pretty much all secular states have been hostile to Muslims because, surprise, they are hostile to secular societies.
>>
>>122236862
>The French Muslims that are loyal to France first and Islam second would understand non-French Muslims being treated poorly

The French People that are loyal to France first would not understand French People being treated poorly.

No one said France should be an asylum for all muslims, and I don't understand what you're trying to say, especially when France has been generally unimpressed by muslim non-secular demands - which I fully support. What are you suggesting? Deporting all muslims? Forbidding prayers, closing down places of worship? And let's not forget this all started with someone claiming you can solve this issue easily because "the people we're talking about have dark skin, beards, and can only speak Arabic"
>>
>the plane crash started the fire
>the fire rises
Bane has taken control of Paris
>>
>>122237243
Deporting illegals, having an immigration white list, and seriously examining the loyalty of French Muslims. If they are loyal, they would understand. Your softie bullshit doesn't change that France's relatively liberal approach to letting Muslims in is a problem, even if they have fewer freedoms than Muslim immigrants in places like Sweden.
>>
>>122237342
Paris is yours. none shall interfere. Do as you please.
>>
>have nationwide survey
>Which is better (circle one): France / Allah
>radical muslims will always circle Allah
>deport them
ez
>>
>>122237342
>french government surrenders immediately
>signals batman
>>
>>122238178
Unfortunately, that isn't the case. Stuff like taqqiya has always been around, and we have seen examples of ISIS doing very un-wahhabist things in order to blend in with other immigrants.
>>
>>122227151
>>122229672
>>122231127

You can go first. If you don't die I will follow. But don't piss yourself in middle of the conflict.
>>
File: Shogun2_2015_11_07_19_41_08_406.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shogun2_2015_11_07_19_41_08_406.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hey let's talk about videogames again!
>>
>>122238320
>Bonaparteman arrives
>not the hero France deserves, but the one it needs right now
>>
File: Shogun2 2015-11-10 22-40-48-537.jpg (809KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shogun2 2015-11-10 22-40-48-537.jpg
809KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>122238953
We should all play France in Poopan or Empire and bring peace to the Middle East
>>
>>122238953
Railroads were so useless in this

I loved building them but seriously, useless
>>
>>122229672
Do the people who post this webm not remember that these guys were beaten and humiliated in both the movie and in history?
>>
File: Tomb Kings still not announced.gif (355KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb Kings still not announced.gif
355KB, 250x183px
> Tomb Kings still not announced

Hope all understanders of strategy in Paris are safe
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 500x687px
>>122241186
Thanks tombcvck
>>
>>122242758
That's pretty moe, when are the Japs gonna make a schoolgirl anime with heroes and villains of the American Revolution?
>>
File: 1442603057956.jpg (94KB, 960x581px) Image search: [Google]
1442603057956.jpg
94KB, 960x581px
who /removekebabinlightofrecentevents/ here?
>>
I wish I got an indication on where enemy (and allied for that matter) reinforcements would come from before deploying
>>
>>122244263
So you could deploy there and cheat, you little cheater?
>>
>>122245106
No, so they couldn't show up from behind my lines and sandwhich me when the campaign positions didn't evne match those. By logic I shouldn't even be able to deploy near them.
>>
File: 1363603345643.png (19KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1363603345643.png
19KB, 512x323px
>download Bellum Crucis 7.0
>it's in italian
>>
Is /twg/ really ded? Stopped browsing because of warhammer cocksuckers gobbling up everything CA and GW shat out. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>122245409

Nah just less posters because it's in-between releases. Nothing new to discuss.
>>
>>122245560
As someone who left here for about six months because there was too much posting, this is much better. At Attila's launch, 99% of posts were totally pointless filler. It was a waste of time to keep up with the thread. We're slow now, but every post has something to say, on-topic or not.
>>
>>122246018
Nah brah, we get a whole lot of shitposting here still.
>>
>>122246564
I have yet to find any terrible posts. Shitposting, generally, isn't an issue. The issue is trivial posting, where everyone wants to get a say in for every topic and every thread, but no one says anything.
>>
Meloncat hurry up with the update so I can remove kebab with glorious Ethiopia and other righteous Christians.

You too medival mod guy.
>>
>>122225043
>says the guy who most likely got dusted by an airstrike.
>>
File: feelius.jpg (227KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
feelius.jpg
227KB, 677x782px
>>122226151
>tfw
>>
>>122246018
the entire thread is pointless filler and blogposting now, what are you talking about? The only difference is that anti CA drones were replaced by CA shills.
>>
>>122250226
He's just trying to make us cry, it was never going to happen as long as it's developed in a suburb of Londonibad.
>>
>>122250436
It's Londinistan now, actually. Didn't you hear about the reform?
>>
>>122250479
Ha! Don't try your taqqiya tricks on me, this is a Sharia-controlled zone!
>>
>>122241186
>Hope all understanders of strategy in Paris are safe
that's actually very kind of you Tomb C U C K
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00001.jpg (521KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00001.jpg
521KB, 1680x1050px
Fuck damn, they mad.
>>
>>122246018
All your posts are "wow /twg/ was shit, its better now". You arent contributing to campaign posting, not posting any history trivia. I would call this offtopic shitposting
>>
>>122250436
>>122226151
sad because I think a campaign centered around that era would berelly funn. It could span from the death of Mohammed to Charles martel and his great victory
>>
>>122250958
I've not played Attila, does fertility loss ever max out or will it eventually create a desert planet if you play to the set end date?
>>
>>122250992
blogposting is shitposting and historical shit belongs in >>>/his/. Is this some kind of meta shitposting? I bet you're that one australian faggot that shits up the thread 24/7.
>>
>>122241186
>french
>understanding strategy

i suppose in war the only winning move is not to play
>>
>>122251095
This is my first playthrough so I don't really know, but I assume there is a point at which it stops dropping.... At least I hope so.
>>
>>122251390
It'd be a shame if it was a lazy hack and you can get dramatically more sterile than any place did in history
>>
Syria
The Vatican agrees that this region is a worthy Global Action target, informing you that they will send word to the other Christian citizens and rulers that all true servants of God should not infringe the right to bear arms and make haste towards the enemies of the Global Action. Woe to those who stand before the riteous armies of the Lord!

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/vatican-shocked-over-paris-terror-attacks-calls-for-global-response-97862/
>>
>>122251231
You still trying to start drama and not contributing in any way to the thread. By responding to you I'm doing the same, so i will stop after this one.
Also, dont shit on campaign posting, it only shows that you are a faggot
>>
>>122251095

Here's mid to late campaign map

Somewhat depressing
>>
>>122251494
about 100 years into my game yorop is an infertile wasteland and africa shows up as red in the resource viewer for fertility.
>>
>>122251675
if I wanted to watch strangers play video games instead of playing it myself I'd go and watch kekold porn.
>>
>>122251550
catlicks may be doing G-D's work for once but that doesn't mean their aeternal damnation isn't assured, no sir. They still burn in hell alongst with the idolaters, cannibals, liars and blasphemers. Praise Jesus!!
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00002.jpg (375KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00002.jpg
375KB, 1680x1050px
>>122251739
This is what my fertility levels are like in 422AD. Not looking forward to this.
>>
>>122251074

Still viable for a mod, but that predicates on there being a team able to do it that isn't going to be bloated forever in development (End of Antiquity with their gazillion Roman units) or is simply a vehicle for jingoism (Whether Byzantine, Arab, Persian or Turk).

>>122251390

Hopefully it's moddable to either curtail the level of infertility or do so geographically. Seems downright silly for Egypt or Mesopotamia or to a lesser extent North Africa or Magna Graecia/Italia to ever drop that low in fertility. The nile has always been so damn fertile until recent damming diminished the silt refreshing that you could just eat a plant with fruits, shit on the bank and it'd probably grow.
>>
>>122253468
>Byzantine

Byzantine is a Germanophile word trying to steal the greatness of the Eastern Roman Empire and give it to the "Holy" "Roman" "Empire".
>>
File: HRE.png (3MB, 1893x800px) Image search: [Google]
HRE.png
3MB, 1893x800px
>>122253671
>"Holy" "Roman" "Empire"
>not the true inheritors of Rome
Greek pretenders please leave
>>
the HRE is the inheritor of Rome after the Byzantines lost that right with their Schism shenanigans
>>
>>122251742
oh.... Joey is a cruel mistress
>>
>>122255078
finally someone smart in /twg/ who understands where I'm coming from
>>
>>122251739
Pretty gross, senpai. I'm guessing surviving that long requires downsizing to become an empire that only controls central and southern yurop, latitudinally-speaking
>>
>>122253468
They'd also have to anonymous, as anything that even implies that Islam might be historical bad guys would result in death threats.
>>
>>122255078
What does it matter to you which of them was the "true inheritor or Rome,"? That sounds like one of the most arbitrary, meaningless "titles" you could think up, better for causing arguments than actually informing anybody.
>>
>>122255467
>better for causing arguments than actually informing anybody
that's the point m80 Schhh! don't tell /twg/
>>
File: how far will you go to roam.png (84KB, 824x599px) Image search: [Google]
how far will you go to roam.png
84KB, 824x599px
>>122255467
"New Rome," "Inheritor of Rome," etc was one of the good old dickwaving contests of history.
Though by the time the HRE was even being referred to as such, the ERE was already getting its shit wrecked
>>
File: Roman plebs.jpg (509KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Roman plebs.jpg
509KB, 1920x1080px
I Think the Eastern Romans got annoyed at me attacking them, Literally Crushed their forces... but they fucking razed 2 settlements.
>>
>>122256405
>>>/his/
>>
>>122257361
Dammit Egypt has some of the most productive provinces in the game.
>>
>>122236367
What about a secular police state?
>>
>>122198153
Nice job doing jack shit spearbro.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00003.jpg (523KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00003.jpg
523KB, 1680x1050px
Hah, Roman separatist shits. Thankfully both their armies rushed one entrance and right into my Hearth Guard shield walls. From there it was just a case of hammering their rears. Once their general died the rout happened pretty quickly.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00004.jpg (520KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00004.jpg
520KB, 1680x1050px
>>122263748
And then just to mop them up.
>>
>>122263748
>it was just a case of hammering their rears

Are you sure you're not playing as the Eastern Romans?
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00005.jpg (637KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00005.jpg
637KB, 1680x1050px
>>122264065
Do Saxons like a bit of the boipucci as well?

Not a bad carpet. I think I'll get the blood dlc when it goes on sale, the carpet looks a little bland.
>>
File: oil for arnor.jpg (1MB, 1829x824px) Image search: [Google]
oil for arnor.jpg
1MB, 1829x824px
Something nice for the Third Age battle I just "won". Gonna go through replay a few times for decent pics (later, sleep now) and do a little runthrough with you guys.

In short: Arnor, Eriador, High Elves against fat stacks of orcs from everywhere, nazgul, and trolls. Intended to play a "Final Day of Arnor" type of fight, and the odds were even (mistake!). Kind of turned into a rout once the Elves started the rapetrain, although my flank was pretty fun and desperate.
>>
>>122264383
What do you do with the carpet after you're done looking at it? I'm sure it would stink after a while.
>>
>>122264558
DaC or MOS?
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00006.jpg (593KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00006.jpg
593KB, 1680x1050px
>>122264581
Turn it into compost and get a good crop next season I guess.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00001.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00001.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
>>122264712
Those acronyms are meaningless to me. Vanilla TATW though.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00002.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00002.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
>>122265117
One more, then sleep.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00007.jpg (406KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00007.jpg
406KB, 1680x1050px
I've spent a lot of the campaign helping out WRE, giving them money and trying to help them against their enemies, and they're still down to 2 provinces left. Most of their provinces went to the separatists and they're quite aggressive.

They're not doing so well in sieges against me though.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00008.jpg (558KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00008.jpg
558KB, 1680x1050px
>>122266228
Here they come.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00009.jpg (542KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00009.jpg
542KB, 1680x1050px
>>122266426
Beat off the first wave pretty easily.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00010.jpg (607KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00010.jpg
607KB, 1680x1050px
>>122266572
Separatists are the fifth strongest faction out of ~50 apparently. Doesn't seem like it.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00011.jpg (481KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00011.jpg
481KB, 1680x1050px
>>122267259
If the actual WRE gets wrekt do the separatists then become the WRE?

Also these guys are a long way from home?
>>
So I've taken thread advice and started a DeI campaign as the Scythians. I turtled until 268, when my buddies next door declared war on the horsefuckers that everyone hates. I've gotten them to a military alliance with lots of gold and I figure I could take out the fuccboi faction and throw a confederation at my buddies at the same time, going from one city to three. I quit the game at my border as I'm recruiting. I'm really new so I'm going to try the tactic that comes natural for my first fight: have my infantry act as bait, isolate the general as much as I can, and charge him with all my cav while my ranged cav get behind and shoot his butthole. That'll set morale to, hopefully, near the breaking point where I can do another cav charge to break the whole army. I figure I'll ravage the plain to bait out both their armies, then attack the city proper. I've got a pretty big surplus of resources, so I think I'll be able to handle the growing pains of victory by throwing money at it. In the meantime, I'm getting friendly with the Sarmatians and the Poles so they can act as buffers between me and the rest of the world while I focus on expanding through the Black Sea coast. Next will be the final horsefuckers in the region, who I've softened with small gold gifts and trivial promises while rejecting serious ones that give them the upper hand. I hope that will keep them pacified until I can turn around and finish them, taking the whole of Ponto-Caspia for myself, hopefully by 260 BC. I've got that little plan, but I haven't played enough to say I know anything about tactics, so I guess I'll keep trying if I fuck up.
>>
Just caught up with what happened in France.
I love to make fun of you frenchfags but deep in my heart I love you so stay safe.

Also you guys have any tips to freshen up my Attila Campaign? No faction is really fun anymore so are there a couple of mods or some guidelines to make the campaign more fun again?
>>
>>122244263
It is actually possible, lad. At least in prewarscape games.
>>
File: 1354082733553.png (6KB, 28x41px) Image search: [Google]
1354082733553.png
6KB, 28x41px
>>122267805
If I had the choice to eliminate warscape or cancer in this world I would choose fucking warscape.
I hate this fucking engine and everyone that plays on it.
>>
>>122267906
Seriously? I mean I'm a fan of prewarscape as well, but to loathe a pile of code? I don't understand the vitriol towards it. If you don't like it, don't play it. The engine manages to make for some pretty sights, at least.
>>
>>122268071
I know it's a completely irrational hate. But I just can't turn it off. Maybe I'm just a man of sickness.
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00005.jpg (501KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00005.jpg
501KB, 1920x1080px
>Tfw you finally solve most of the public order problems as the WRE and can spare a legion to exact bloody vengeance on the barbars that have tried to raid your settlements for the entire campaign
My bro Stilicho doing gods work
>>
>>122268172
I can understand it if it's a hate towards what warscape means, I guess, and the general direction CA is taking towards the games - less focus on mods, shallower family trees, etc but you can't knock it for finally, finally fixing diplomacy (see: Milan in M2, everyone in RTW) and I do think it does gunpowder units way better than prewarscape every could have done. When I first picked up Empire I was so hype that there were those red cones of fire that let you figure out how close a ranged unit had to be to engage an enemy unit.
>>
>>122268571
Yea, I agree. It definetly has it's merits. That'S what drives me nuts. Why do I hate it so much. I am normally a really open guy and I really shouldn't be hating it.. But I still do..
It's really weird, but I just deal with it. It is kinda first world problem anyways.
>>
File: britons209.jpg (345KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
britons209.jpg
345KB, 1366x768px
XC boy back for more action.

Look at this fucking pirate fleet. I literally do not have anywhere near the time, nor the money to build a navy to take these fuckers on.

>>122268875
have some prewarscape brother
>>
>>122268515
>Crossing the wall.
>ever
>>
>>122270125
>Hiding behind a wall
Gook? Is that you?
>>
File: britons210.jpg (371KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
britons210.jpg
371KB, 1366x768px
>>122269991
There's something soothing about watching all your little merchants make their way down the winding dirt roads to your ports. Look at the income from this one city, Mona. It's fucking beautiful.
>>
File: hoplitefuck.jpg (31KB, 261x318px) Image search: [Google]
hoplitefuck.jpg
31KB, 261x318px
>>122270340
n-no
>>
>>122226436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKuMlwPa2bA&list=PLtStx0VRuZq21mIjC9ykuCdyEIG2Kxejx&index=34

For the Campaign and the battlemap
>>
>>122245245
Somewhere in those pages lies a 7.0 submod translation
>>
>>122270340
How do Gook and wall correspond
>>
>>122271157
Last warning bud.
>>
File: britons211.jpg (417KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
britons211.jpg
417KB, 1366x768px
>>122270443
And so my boy Geraint manages to take one of the last remaining Large German cities. The last one I know of is in Denmark, and we'll be moving on that one sooner rather than later. The German lands are now split between North and South, so hopefully this war will be over soon.

On a side note, how the fuck do you guys manage to, well, manage your family members? I have so goddamn many. There was an explosion in them about 30 years ago, and I can't keep track of who sired who. The 5 syllable names don't help either. How do you decide who leads armies, who stays behind, and what in gods name does influence actually do?
>>
File: britons212.jpg (451KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
britons212.jpg
451KB, 1366x768px
>>122271370
Massilia is an incredibly tempting target for me to take, as it would complete my total dominance over Gaul and land me another Mediterranean port, but on the other hand that would mean coming into direct contact with the Romans, who I am terrified of fighting. The only unit I have to stand up to them is my Early Gallic Noble Spears, which actually have comparable defense and even better attack than Roman Principes, but they cost an absolute fuckton to recruit and the upkeep is no bargain either.

So, do I keep pushing the Germans? Or dare I take another sweet Greek city?
>>
File: IdRtNHx.png (228KB, 3322x848px) Image search: [Google]
IdRtNHx.png
228KB, 3322x848px
Hey /twg/ a friend made this, same guy who made the Shogun 2 version.
>>
>>122271832
I like it. Saved.
>>
>>122271832
post the s2 one
>>
>One day homo sapiens will be extinct
>>
>>122271832
Did you post it to reddit as well?
>>
File: britons213.jpg (436KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
britons213.jpg
436KB, 1366x768px
>>122271738
Hafnia in Denmark is taken, meaning the Germans have no major cities left (I hope). Geraint moves further east, besieging another German city and driving them back to the steppes.

Meanwhile, in the South, I've decided to take Massilia, borders with the Romans be damned. They're currently at war with the Thracians and are getting pretty fuckin whooped, so hopefully they don't come fuck me any time soon.

After Hafnia is settled with proper Britons, the army there is going to move onto Uppsala, which I fully intend to make a serious trade center.
>>
File: britons214.jpg (414KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
britons214.jpg
414KB, 1366x768px
>>122274430
And just like that, the subjugation of all Gaul is complete. Look at that sweet 10% public order, though.
>>
File: britons215.jpg (281KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
britons215.jpg
281KB, 1366x768px
>>122274851
Ok, this is v fucking tricky lads. I'm already allied with the Carthaginians and they've been good allies to me, in the sense that they haven't attacked me in Spain yet which is easily the least defended area of my empire. Rome is already at war with the Thracians and literally getting their shit pushed in. However, if Rome starts getting its shit together and starts beating the Thracians, I have no doubt that the first thing to do is go after me in Massilia. Which is the lesser of two evils here?
>>
File: Shogun2 2015-11-08 00-11-14-82.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shogun2 2015-11-08 00-11-14-82.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
That China mod for Shogun 2 is fun.
>>
File: britons216.jpg (335KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
britons216.jpg
335KB, 1366x768px
>>122275012
There's no possible way this can come back to haunt me
>>
File: Shogun2 2015-11-08 00-01-36-63.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shogun2 2015-11-08 00-01-36-63.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>122275065
>>
File: britons217.jpg (501KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
britons217.jpg
501KB, 1366x768px
>>122275252
Something tells me that very soon I am going to be at war with the Thracians
>>
starting a new campaign with Macedon to rid the ma of kebab.

Shoul I remove all kebab even those mixed in with others?
>>
>>122275861
remove them all. Show no quarter
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00001.jpg (492KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00001.jpg
492KB, 1920x1080px
>>122268515
Succeeded in completely eradicating Picts and Caledonians and also reclaiming my holdings in Britannia. Meanwhile ERE hast lost Greece, Anatolia and the Levant and is desperately fighting to survive in Africa
>>
File: britons218.jpg (388KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
britons218.jpg
388KB, 1366x768px
>>122275728
Fuck Roma, Phoenicians all day baby. Rome is literally getting shit on by Thrace and I am in no mood to fight Carthage any time soon.
>>
File: britons219.jpg (76KB, 647x334px) Image search: [Google]
britons219.jpg
76KB, 647x334px
>>122277625
We North Sea Empire now boys
>>
>>122276450

it will be done
>>
>>122199035

Anon, immigration is powerful!

Thats a free 15% tax rate to fight corruption.
>>
>>122276487

The ERE/WRE always collapses unless you reduce razing drastically. The Sassynids dominate the world because they dont have any niggers razing them.
>>
is FotE fixed yet?
>>
File: Empire fucking shits.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Empire fucking shits.webm
3MB, 720x480px
What will be the most OP unit in Total Warhammer?

I vote Steam Tanks.
>>
>>122280272
no.
>>
He is at it again
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?703416-Terrorist-attack-in-Paris&p=14766958&viewfull=1#post14766958
>>
>>122281562
what's your point in bringing twc drama to /twg/?
>>
>>122281814
my new friend, some of us are making the fire rise in that very thread.
>>122281562
well, he is not wrong.
the absolute madman!
>>
>>122280285

Daemon Prince. I didn't see them in the Chaos Warriors unit roster, so I'm hoping it's something you unlock through campaign progression.
>>
>>122281925
All we've heard about the Daemons is the following:

>"Also to say, Chaos Warriors aren’t the same as Chaos Daemons; we are treating them as separate, just like the tabletop army books. Later on in the trilogy, you will be exposed to the full horrors of the Realm of Chaos."

It sounds like we won't get Daemons until the later games, but we've seen Daemons in the leaked screenshot, and there was of course a greater daemon in the announcement trailer, so I dunno.
>>
>>122281925
if it's not in the roster then it's not in the game or planned for DLC.
>>
File: 68768097089.jpg (29KB, 245x295px) Image search: [Google]
68768097089.jpg
29KB, 245x295px
>>122282173
>chaos warrior unit pack within a week of release

calling it
>>
>>122282143

Deamon Princes are part of the Chaos Warrior army in the tabletop though.
>>
>>122282307
DLC on your DLC bro.

Paradox has been doing it for years and people love it, CA might as well get involved too.
>>
>>122282389
Final upgrade for the champion maybe then?
>>
>>122282514
why is it that whenever DLC is bought up someone has to mention paradox?
>>
>>122282864
Because they're the most famous example of a company that does DLC well?
>>
>>122282864
Well it was a good example this time.
>>
File: cvbv.jpg (82KB, 1021x691px) Image search: [Google]
cvbv.jpg
82KB, 1021x691px
rip nico
>>
Why is the AI so retarded about sieges?

Im sitting outside alexandria with a navy with enough siege equipment to level the city, along with one of my elite armies shipped from germany that just killed three persian stacks, one being the persian leader. It's been 3+ turns and they haven't attacked. I just decided to leave to begin liberating Palestine
>>
>>122271157
>how does a Chinese person relate to a wall
>what is the second largest wall of the year 2020 after we CONSTRUCT BARRIER
>>
>>122283469
I was unaware he was Chinese

I thought you called him Gook because he was Korean
>>
File: toasty.jpg (52KB, 663x475px) Image search: [Google]
toasty.jpg
52KB, 663x475px
Does anyone have any info on this:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?494407-Epic-Performance-Mod-up-to-50

Because if I can't find it I'm gonna try this
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?281226-Empire-Optimized-Released

I can technically run Empire vanilla, but it's a sorry sight.
>>
>>122283558
Gook isn't just Korean to us anti-intellectual amerifats
with regards to all easter asians, dey arr rook da same
>>
>>122283558
/twg/ made IGdood into Gook
>>
>>122276487
I dared Stilicho to go and capture me some land from the Geats and he actually went and did it! The absolute madman!
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00002.jpg (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00002.jpg
482KB, 1920x1080px
>>122284689
Forgot pic
>>
>>122283558
He's actually American, but with distant Chinese ancestry.
>>
>>122284920

Same thing just happened in my playthough. Completely shut out the norse/barbarians out from the north sea, they are left with only having the baltic to swim in. Going to finish taking germania in about 5-10 turns, and going to subjugate all of heryncia as client states so that my eastern fortified border remains intact.
>>
>>122231127
I bet turks helped them. Lets conquer Constantinople and give it back to Greece.
>>
>>122286841

So they can sell it back to pay denbts?
>>
>>122287153
Fuck off Hitler. We have no debts. Germoney trying to hinder our growth. But Greece will rise again no matter what.
>>
>>122286841
Nah. Let's conquer Constantinople and recreate the TRUE Roman Empire (Eastern Roman).
>>
>>122286841
>Give it back to greece

No. Demilitarized independent city-state. You can't trust the turks and you can't trust the greeks.
>>
best way to play the hojo campaign in s2?

seems like it makes sense to get takeda to break alliance with imagawa, instantly declare war on imagawa, take out their land, turtle for expected oda attack while not extending too far north into kanto?

did a trial one where i extended way too far north and didn't declare war on imagawa, oda wiped out imagawa and then took my capital with a death stack.
>>
File: 2015-10-01_00016.jpg (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-01_00016.jpg
635KB, 1920x1080px
Tanukhid cavalry is overpowered as fuck.....
>>
>>122280285
The Stank's pretty stanky, but it's got nothing on Lord Kroak or Mazdamundi tucked cozily inside a unit of Temple Guards with a banner.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00004.jpg (694KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00004.jpg
694KB, 1920x1080px
>>122284689
Rest in peace You mad bastard.
>>
File: img4a3a5685ae494.jpg (78KB, 600x707px) Image search: [Google]
img4a3a5685ae494.jpg
78KB, 600x707px
>>122290441
Oh shit, I forgot that Mazdamundi goes to war on a stegadon. Not as good as temple guard, but still pretty awesome.
>>
Ok so in Rome 2:

High Influence: endless civil wars for some stupid stat boosts

Balanced Influence: shitty stat boosts, no civil war, and then once you reach a certain imperium level its civil war anyway.

So civil wars always happen, continously happen, and cannot be avoided.

Pardon me if there is more to this, but why would I ever want high imperium? Made sense when that was that, no more civil wars, but now you can get another civil war immediately after the first if you dont actually balance your politics. WHAT? Fucking WHY ARE YOU EVEN A THING? Why would this ever be a good choice? Seems like every campaign is on a time limit and you have to try to win with as few civil wars as possible. Sorry turtlers, rome 2 basically denies your right to exist because youre clearly suppose to finish the campaign as quickly as possible
>>
>>122292610
>Seems like every campaign is on a time limit and you have to try to win with as few civil wars as possible.

This is basically all of human state-level history. Good job anon.
>>
>>122292610
I think DEI made it so that you can avoid civil war if you pay attention to your influence and so on. There is probably a smaller mod out there that does the same.
>>
>>122292610
what are you talking about retard? If anything the system punishes blitzkrieg because expanding too quickly without balancing influence quickly leads to civil war.
>>
>>122293839
Ok, so youre at really high imperium with balanced influence late game. You are now getting a civil war chance every turn no matter what, and it will keep happening forever until you finish the campaign. If there is some way to completely avoid it forever then Id be wrong, but I havent figured out how thats possible. Im really not a "finish the campaign" type of person, i want to set my shit up for years and years and years and roleplay as a single power in a multipolar world, the whole "blitz the world" thing got old for me years ago. Now it just feels like my "end game" is endless civil war until I finally decide im bored, there is no light at the end of a tunnel, just some arbitrary campaign objective that they assume will be the end of your campaign; well thats not how I roll. I never get to "fix" my empire, never feel like stability has been achieved
>>
>>122295675
>tfw DeI doesn't fix the terrible victory conditions

Why would Sarmatians care about taking Italy?
>>
File: 2qin6ah_thumb.jpg (148KB, 618x772px) Image search: [Google]
2qin6ah_thumb.jpg
148KB, 618x772px
In honor of our fallen frencbros, we all should Start M2 crusades campaigns
Deus Vult!
>>
File: 523253.gif (185KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
523253.gif
185KB, 320x240px
>>122198153
Are naval battles a thing in the Warhammer universe or is the game going to focus solely on land battles?
>>
>>122296430
Still a better idea than those facebook flags
>>
>>122296473
They are most definitely a thing in the warhammer universe.

You will not be seeing them in total war: warhammer
>>
>>122296473
There's not much known about naval battles.

but i think CA is going the easy route by just doing naval battles in the way they were before Empire. I.e. autoresolve stacks.

kinda of hard to do naval battles when different races are so wildly different. Empire has late medieval galleys, while dwarves uses ironclads, while orcs use poorly constructed barges, while dark elves use ships and trained kraken etc. etc.

I'd be neat because it'd be naval battles with wildly different ships. but if we ever see them they'll be a very late paid expansion
>>
File: 1446580116416.jpg (18KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446580116416.jpg
18KB, 500x400px
>>122296176
I dont even look at my victory conditions. Im done when Im done, when Ive done what i want to do with my empire. Fuck achievements and conditions and whatever else it wants me to do.
>>
>>122297325
Will CA ever be coolbois and hire Ciaran Hinds for R3 or, considering their rule on threes, "Total War: Latin Conquest?"
>>
>>122292610
Civil Wars aren't programmed to happen after a set imperium anymore, it increases the chances, but you can go an entire campaign without one.

I personally really like civil wars, which is why have a ton of mods that reduce loyalty and shit for Attila.
>>
>>122297075

>ironclads and kraken versus galleys and barges

Somehow you managed to make it sound even more unbalanced than the core land battle concept (which I'm not saying IS unbalanced, just that it sounds so)
>>
File: 7323819_815b68500f_l.jpg (130KB, 788x768px) Image search: [Google]
7323819_815b68500f_l.jpg
130KB, 788x768px
>>122297075
Vampire Counts have floating castles for naval units.

>Man O' War relaunch never ever.
>>
>>122297325
pls explain image
>>
>>122297903
There was actually a miniatures game for it called Man O' War, which was pretty balanced.
>>
>>122298056
"He was a ConsOLE of Rome!"
>>
>>122298279
That was my guessed but it was kind of contrived
>>
>>122298523
Originally it was from a thread where OP mispelled consul as console and someone slapped together this image in a jiffy, I thought it was a bretty gud inside joke senpai desu
>>
>>122297943

well i'm down with the ghouls
>>
File: black ark.jpg (2MB, 3000x1628px) Image search: [Google]
black ark.jpg
2MB, 3000x1628px
This is a black ark. It's a chunk of Ulthuan or Naggaroth that's been ripped out by magic and pulled by legions of tame sea monsters. The Dark Elves build their fleets around these things, and theoretically it would take only one or two to topple the Empire.
>>
>>122302381

Why are dark elves obsessed with the BBC (Big, Black, Castles)?
>>
>>122302812
What else would you want to live in if you were an edge elf?
>>
>>122302812
Cause all elves are feminine
>>
>>
/twg/ help me decide which faction to play as in DEI! I've already played as rome
>>
File: Gumcata1.jpg (18KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gumcata1.jpg
18KB, 320x480px
I will go even further. The responsibillity of all those inocent people deaths are of those that voted all these West European Goverments that serv the interests of the Bankers and Weapon dealers.
I explain. Most europeans and US citizens have no idea about the world, its people, its customs and its culture out side their borders!
YOU WESTERN PEOPLE voted goverments to put Middle East in flames.
Do you wish examples? Syria and Iraq had most of 45 years a political system (brutal sometimes) that excluded religion from politics.. The result was two countries that looked and worked more as european ones than middle east examples! But YOUR GOVERMENTS wanted to find free OIL and sell weapons and allow YOUR construction companies more work with HUGE PROFIT.
So you DEMOLISHED those countries and pushed their desperate people to radical ideas like that aufull idea Suadi Arabia and Qatar presents of PANISLAMIC Domination! See the paradox? YOUR allies in Middle east are those that fund (with Turkey) ISIS but YOUR ELECTION choices created goverments that ATTACKED to those in Middle east that were NO THREAT for you!
Do you want a more radical example? Lybia's leader was concidered terrorist for 40 years. After 40 years British Prime minister made new Oil and Gass deals and that ruler stoped beeing a terrorist anymore (only for British)...Then some west european goverments attacked Lybia because they were excluded from the deals and made Lybia a nest for terrorist vipers! Only then Italy realised its great mistake when hundreds of thousands of immigrants came to its land! But YOU the rest of Europeans laughed when you saw those immigrants in Greece and Italy beeing sure that YOU ARE to far away from danger. Next time you will VOTE a goverment of your make sure that it wont be the reason to lose inocent people EVERY WERE in the world. Because in EVERY WAR the real victims are THE INOCENT PEOPLE and not those idiots that start it!
>>
File: 1363549198368.png (10KB, 344x341px) Image search: [Google]
1363549198368.png
10KB, 344x341px
>be playan SS
>early campaign, look forwards to plate armour and urban professional militia
>year 1189 now
>turn 179
>still spear militia and mail armour
>>
>>122304430
Full plate wasn't invented yet in 1189
>>
File: 1447125998934.jpg (128KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1447125998934.jpg
128KB, 500x364px
>>122304120
Go back to twc anthiocus. We don't need you murdering the english language here.
>>
>>122304585
I know, it's just that it's still 200 turns to go until I get more militia units and plate armour.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00006.jpg (842KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00006.jpg
842KB, 1920x1080px
Roman rebels not so tough after getting raped at a rivercrossing
>>
>>122304430
>early campaign

First mistake
>>
File: 99120212012_ColdOneChariotNEW02.jpg (53KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120212012_ColdOneChariotNEW02.jpg
53KB, 600x620px
>>122303495
>>
>>122198153
>the last edition ever
did i miss something?
>>
>>122310085
Game over man game over. not really
>>
>>122310713
so basicly last until new dlc/ warhammer
>>
>>122310085
/twg/ is being put out of it's misery anon.
>>122310713
RIP brynden tully
>>
>>122310713
Why did they hesitate so much? Did they know who he was and wanted to capture him alive or something? It seems odd that they'd just bump him around untill he actually harmed one of them
>>
>>122311938
That isn't actually how it happened anon. Just needed something dramatic for the tv show.
>>
>>122310713
I wish Edmure had died like that. And he does, too.
>>
>>122312472
>literally a political prisoner
BRAVO GURM
>>
>>122311938
>who's this guy trying to attack us all? He must be a fucking retard, we should just block and push him about a bit until he stops or hurts one of us
>>
>>122312350
I know, I was wondering why the show made it that way. Obviously they wanted him to commit suicide by legionary, and I think that'd kind of be drama enough - he's essentially doing the whole "I admit defeat but you won't take me alive" act of defiance thingy. I was just wondering on the part of the legion - no one is comfortable with some dude waving swords your way. He just fucked up one of them because they didn't either immediately kill or immobilize him, and that probably sucks for all of them.
>>
>>122304615
Its all about Turkish citizens and their choices!
Its all about EU and US goverments about IF Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are trully allies or enemies!
EU and US have chosen to allow the radical Shalaphists to try dominate over other Islamic dogmas.
So....western world "allies" are the true enemies and we (west world citizens) aprove our goverments choice!

Here is the result!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0fc_1413921638&comments=1

The blood of all INOCENT people in US, EU and Middle East is on OUR HANDS.
Remember this when you will VOTE next time! The world is too small for all of us to feel secure about our idiotic choices!
>>
autumn release when
>>
File: Empire 2015-08-09 21-22-00-10.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Empire 2015-08-09 21-22-00-10.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
This man loves kebab
>>
>>122199035
that's the fate of empires
>>
How do I maximize my napoleon total war experience?
>>
Going to play medieval 2 again to remove some kebab, are there any crusader mods where I can play as France ?
>>
>>122322305
Install La Montee de l'Empire (LME).
>>
File: 4L_6Vzv47i0.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6Vzv47i0.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>122322305
Darthmod
>>
>>122322305
LME or Darthmod. Both are pretty good.
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00001.jpg (520KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00001.jpg
520KB, 1920x1080px
>Year 420 of our lord arrives
>Attila becomes the king of Huns and immediately starts heading towards the west
Come at me you Hunnic bastards! My legions are now armed with crossbows and heavy onagers!
>>
Who /GEWIS/ here?
>>
>>122323384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
>>
>>122322704
LME is great, but I'm starting to think unit sizes are a bit too big. Maneuver seems a lot less decisive when you have more men to spare. Was watching some online vanilla battle someone posted after years of LME, and it's pretty interesting how one or two volleys when the units are well positioned can cause massive damage. Would also make battles in chokepoints and forts a lot less awkward
>>
>>122323384
If your borders are well upgraded you can take it for sure. Offensive operations are a lot harder, though.
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00001.jpg (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00001.jpg
384KB, 1920x1080px
I'm playing the LME mod for Napoopan, and I haven't recruited any units or anything, yet
I've went down from a 2000 per turn income to minus figures. I have no idea why, does anyone know?
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00001.jpg (181KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00001.jpg
181KB, 1366x768px
Alright /twg/ rate my Rome II Persian army
archers in the middle are companions which are bowman plus hoplite-ish spearmen
So basically a box. Because of the two rows of archers and ballista, the enemy loses like 300 guys before hitting the battle line
>>
>>122325732
Either you lost a trade partner or something happened to your tax income
>>
>>122325993
noobbox/10
>>
File: 1439545526566.jpg (57KB, 377x423px) Image search: [Google]
1439545526566.jpg
57KB, 377x423px
Wanting to start a Rome 2 Campaign

Seleucid or Egypt?
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00002.jpg (495KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00002.jpg
495KB, 1680x1050px
Back to my Irish game after some deep soul-searching, in which I realized that I just can't play a game with magical bronze-burning torches.

I finally fucking discover the huns, in 424AD, and I decide to marry off my daughter to Attila after she tries to elope with some cunt from my court.
>>
>>122327426
Seleucid. Be the next Antiochus III.
>>
>>122325993
Couldn't you have done this better with Cimmeria?
>>
want to hear this play when I do a cavalry charge at muzzies desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXCQZVz8PMI
>>
File: 1419458555701.png (240KB, 395x336px) Image search: [Google]
1419458555701.png
240KB, 395x336px
>can't run warscape games in borderless window
>>
I want to play Shogun 2 again, but I don't know if I want to go mostly vanilla or what. I did want to try TROM3 but don't know if I would even enjoy it.
>>
I want to play Napoleon Total War again. I've played LME, Napoleonic Total War 3 and Darthmod. Are there other overhauls that are nice that don't change the time period too much? I'm not interested in a WWI mod.
>>
Loving this saxons campain. I took over the franks territory and now they are a horde faction im at peace with including all surrounding factioms. Trade/non agg pacts cover me as I push into WRE. British isles looks like a problem, but I will make my way south with my main forces and maybe raze the entire isles to protect me for good.

Should I be worried about the factions on the british isles pushing south?
>>
>>122330557
>modding perfection

Game was fine before you fuck it. Now is trash.

Just stick to the classics.

Play Shogun 2.
>>
>>122332307
Teeth Man, Teeth Guy, whoever you are, please. I just want some honest answers.
>>
>>122331295
Anyone?
>>
File: sass.png (2MB, 1279x836px) Image search: [Google]
sass.png
2MB, 1279x836px
Do I dare start a war with the sass?
>>
>>122335362
They're already fighting with both the Romes. Attack their eastern part starting with Mazun and going to Makran, keeping spies in Lakhmid territory.
>>
>>122335362
You got nothing to lose, bud. Except everything. Seriously, you're fucked because the Sassanids will never be betrayed by their clients.
>>
>>122337390
uhh oops, wrong thread
>>
What are the best Roman units in Attila?
>>
>>122337671
Best at what?
>>
/vgs/ opinion on radious mod for attila ?
>>
>>122338705
There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in total war modding, such as the strikingly realistic classic Europa Barbarorum or its medieval counterpart Stainless Steel. Radious mod will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundaments of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Radious mod, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Superficially, Radious mod appears to be a mod which caters to the most proletarian among men; aloof critics dismiss it as such often without a second thought. As complacent as these self-proclaimed "understanders of strategy" are, they fail to realize that Radious mod is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Radious mod pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts.

As brilliantly put by Cattalus, "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"; to describe the artistic qualia of Radious mod would be to describe music to the deaf, color to the blind or beauty to the philistine. The painting speaks for itself, and it is up to the player to fully absorb its depth. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of Total War modding for centuries to come.
>>
>>122337671
Crossbowmen
>>
>>122338505
At being the best.
>>
Given that CA is owned by Sega, when can we expect Sonic: Total War?

I would play as Big the Cat
maybe Shadow the Hedgehog
>>
>>122329513
Because your computer is shit?

Attila (and from what I hear Rome 2 as well) got it natively and it's not hard to make Shogun 2 go in borderless windowed
>>
>>122297943
>>
File: Manowar[1].jpg (159KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
Manowar[1].jpg
159KB, 800x523px
>>122341347
>Manowar
>>
for france, and the upcoming war against islam,
my spartans will remove as many sandniggers as possibile
will post results when its over
>>
>>122343328
>spartans
>fighting people who aren't even muslims

low effort edgyposting
>>
>>122343328
stop noob boxing
>>
Okay has anyone found a master solution to fix Shogun 2 from crashing after the 1st screen? I didn't play it for a long time, get in the mood for some samurai action and the shit wont work
>>
>>122343585
>stop using tactics

ok
>>
Looks like that dang ol' bold campaign borders mod was removed from the workshop.
>>
File: Howdy germanic servants.jpg (3MB, 2443x3564px) Image search: [Google]
Howdy germanic servants.jpg
3MB, 2443x3564px
Did anything actually come of that supposed Charlemagne leak a while back?
>>
>>122347270
No, thank G-D. We don't need more German DLC.
>>
>>122347397
"god" doesn't exist.
>>
>>122347483
You can tell G-D that when you see him before he sends you to hell.
>>
>>122341653
Do I even want to ask about that pic?
>>
>>122331295
>Napoleonic Total War 3

Does this mod have good singleplayer?
>>
>want to create Sarmatian Federation
>buddy up with other horsefuckers outside Scythia
>no matter how much money I offer or how many gbp I have with them, they never want to become bffs
>have locked me in Scythia
>tfw have to forsake time-tested bonds in the name of my people

If you fucksuckers just joined my club I wouldn't have to genocide you to the man. You made me choose between you and the manifest destiny of my tribe. Now you've pissed into a tornado and forced me down the path of violence and hate. I will not unify the steppe peoples, but wash them away in their own blood. From Silesia to Transoxania, we shall stretch our arms of iron and sinew.
>>
File: 1435955227463.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1435955227463.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>122343328
>spartans
Have fun with your meme greeks
>>
>>122349059
HellEnics built the woorld you GERMANIC tribal!
>>
>>122343328
post report faggot
>>
>>122347270
what leak?
>>
z
>>
>>122341347
What is it? Unity?
>>
File: The_Skybreaker_TCG.jpg (187KB, 650x729px) Image search: [Google]
The_Skybreaker_TCG.jpg
187KB, 650x729px
>>122302381
Bitch, please.
>>
>>122357959
>no faq/general info for total war arena

come on now guys, there's so many brand new players trying out that game.
Almost every single person in the both matches I played said it was their first total war game

Beginner tips?
>>
>>122341347
It looks fucking awful.

I want the tabletop dammit, I'll even handle Dreadfleet.
>>
>>122358179
I'm actually surprised how good Arena turned out being, it's a bit of a meme game what with adding Leonidus "I lost my first battle" Agiad, but it's fun.
>>
>>122360317
it's my first total war game and it seems pretty well made

queue times are abysmal though, were they always this long?
>>
>>122361178
I don't think any other TW's had queue times.
>>
I just noticed that I had won a total war arena key from twitch. I already have the game though so here;

8FB0M-25TI2-LLALB
>>
>>122362986
weren't you guaranteed to get a key in one of the giveaways?
>>
>>122363142
I don't know.
>>
>>122269991
Duder, been keeping up with your campaign for a while, I love the old rome vibe, thanks for posting.
>>
The next total war will be Empire: Remake Edition, where they port the improvements from the past Warscape games to Empire.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>122363958
stop encouraging shitposters.
>>
>>122364191
uh, but we all know the next game will be total war warhammer..
>>
>>122364267
The unannounced game the history team is working on.
>>
>>122364439
It's gonna be a pike and shot game reusing warhammer assets. It will flop and then CA would use it as an excuse to drop historical games altogether.
>>
File: Legacy of the Seleucids.jpg (567KB, 708x826px) Image search: [Google]
Legacy of the Seleucids.jpg
567KB, 708x826px
Fuck, Shogun 2 keeps getting stuck on the splash screen and not responding. I've tried a fuck-tonne of fixes posted about the forums, most of which are about two/three years old. Does anyone have a clue how to stop this?
>>
>>122363958
>posts campaign pics with commentary
>not better than 3/4 of the shit on here nowadays
>1800comeonnow.jpg
>>
>>122365018
you asked this question already. We ignored you for a reason.
>>
>>122365157
you know where else you can watch strangers do something you could for your sick entertainment? Try blacked.com
>>
>>122365228
M8 this is my first time posting in thread.
>>
>>122327041
>friendly reminder Crassus used a noobbox in Carrhae
>>
>>122340240
>>
>>122365293
Why? Seriously. What's wrong with a Rome modded game being posted in a twg thread. What the the guff does that have to do with your porn fetishes?
>>
>>122365157
meant for
>>122364198
>>
>>122365562
>What the the guff
>>
>>122365018
try deleting/moving the mod manager/launcher exe or whatever it's called out of the Shogun 2 directory. I remember I was having a similar problem and nothing worked until I did that.
>>
>>122365310
try twc or the org

I'd like to help but I don't have s2
>>
>>122365653
>A mistake

.....oh, your just being mean.
>>
>>122365018
>Antiochus made the classical strategical mistake of not doing a single intelligent thing

gets me everytime
>>
File: image.jpg (327KB, 797x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327KB, 797x752px
>>122365562
>what the guff
>>
>>122347397

Wasnt he famous for removing Germans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY
>>
>>122366085
charlemange was german.
>>
>>122365969
is repeating something the equivalent of a thumbs up in 4chan?
>>
>>122366010
...it's not like I was trying to be nice or anything baka!
>>
>>122366290
You're not allowed to be nice on /twg/.
>>
>>122366378
But Senpai, that's not the kind of world I want to live in.
>>
>>122366127
im pretty sure he was a turk
>>
>>122350758
Hellenics just babbled around, assfucking each other till they fell into obscurity.
>>
I just saw the choas dlc pack youtube video on their channel, holy shit they are getting butt fucked. and they should , this shit is horrible, they didnt even try to hide it. its actually pre pre pre one day dlc. What the fuck.
I hope they learned a lesson. and is every race now gonna be fucking copy and paste? they really couldn't add every fucking race for a total war game that needs it?
>>
>>122367229
you will find that the world does not comform to your wishes.
>>
>>122368114

>Implying dislikes on a youtube video will make them change their ways when they'll still make money from it and almost everyone that disliked is gonna buy it anyway

>and is every race now gonna be fucking copy and paste? they really couldn't add every fucking race for a total war game that needs it?

I don't get what you're asking.

Wanting every single race in the game from the start is unreasonable by any standard, at least if you want them actually fleshed out.
>>
>>122366267
Yes.
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00003.jpg (563KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00003.jpg
563KB, 1920x1080px
Send help!
>>
>>122369381
if the chaos warriors dlc is considered fleshed out then the game wouldnt be very deep at all is it?
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00004.jpg (716KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00004.jpg
716KB, 1920x1080px
>>122371119
The Huns even have the fucking wildlife on their side
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbvWS87nBdA

FUCK.
>>
File: 1442945382688.jpg (112KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1442945382688.jpg
112KB, 803x688px
>>122371540
>Girl POWER Time!
>>
>>122371540
Yeah.... Rape, abuse, enslavement, dismemberment and decapitations. Go girls.
>>
>>122371540
>women are some of the best soldaten in celtic armies
>>
Fuck me the WRE is crumbling yet can constantly send death stacks against me..
>>
>>122372958
Guess they want to take you with them.

Who are you?
Why do they hate you so much.
>>
>>122373217

Saxons.
>>
>>122371215

I really don't see what is wrong with the Chaos Warriors unit list.

They're barely missing any of the tabletop units.

You do know that Daemons are gonna be a separate faction, right? Just like they are in the table top.

The only REAL problem seems to be that they're apparently entirely Chaos Undivided, which sucks if it turns out to be the case.

But they're certainly not "copy and paste"
>>
>>122373290
STRONK
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00001.jpg (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00001.jpg
543KB, 1920x1080px
Do my eastern brethern need my military support to take back alexandria? Or should I continue on with plans to go liberate some coastal cities in the levant?
>>
>>122343328
This is what happens when you try to learn history from games and clueless people.
>>
>>122373334
>not copy und paste

>Chaos Marauders
>Chaos Marauders (Great Weapons)
>Chaos Warriors
>Chaos Warriors (Great Weapons)
>Chaos Warriors (Halberds)
>Chosen
>Chosen (Great Weapons)
>Chosen (Halberds)
>>
File: Romans vs Zombies 1.jpg (528KB, 1404x945px) Image search: [Google]
Romans vs Zombies 1.jpg
528KB, 1404x945px
When do we get Vampire Counts
>>
>>122374803

Are you retarded?

That's how the fucking Tabletop game works too. Instead of formatting it like the tabletop:

>Chaos Warriors
>Pay 5 extra points to add Great Weapons
>Pay 5 extra points to add Halberds

They just listed them each as separate units.

It's completely a matter of formatting.

Do you actually know anything about Warhammer Fantasy?
>>
Not a fan of the warhammer series, but i will check it out. Might be good for a change.

Hopefully they get balance right
>>
>>122347869
They're the best Heavy Metal band, no joke
>>
>>122374803

Those will all have different models and animations. How is that copy and paste?
>>
>>122375062
April.
>>
>>122330557
TRoM3 is good and quite different
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00005.jpg (567KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00005.jpg
567KB, 1920x1080px
Is there anyway for Roman armies to become immune to snow attrition?
Huns retreated to the north after they got their shit slapped at Dalmatia. I'm reluctant to pursue them since my armies can only move during summer and autumn or they take a shit load of casualties from attrition.
>>
>>122375194
are you retarded or simply pretending to miss der point?
>>
>>122378745

There isn't a point.

The Chaos Warrior unit list has almost every unit from the tabletop.

The fact that the list looks padded because of the way they chose to format it has no bearing on anything.
>>
>>122378830

> almost every unit
> no demon prince

Fuck that
>>
>>122378830
If an entire faction only has 3 different truppen types then it is not very deep in der first place.
>>
>>122379113
Soldat pls fuck off.
>>
>>122379113

You're seriously beyond retarded.

The way you're talking it sounds like you actually think that giving the Halberd and Great weapon variants of each troop a different name would somehow make them more distinct.

This isn't a normal fucking Total War game, you're army isn't just gonna be dudes with different weapons.

>der

Stop that.
>>
>>122379279
it is not about names, it's that you only have 3 different truppen.
>>
>>122379482

It's like I'm talking into a fucking brick wall.

First of all, there's 4 different kinds of basic infantry even if we're not counting the different weapon types (which we should). You're ignoring the Forsaken.

Secondly, why the FUCK would you need more basic infantry than that when you need to fill your armies up with all the other bullshit?
>>
>>122379674
>give soldat a different weapon
>totes different unit guise, no copy und paste

with this system there would be no point in recruiting anything but der grupp with best stats because they can equip weapons to suit all roles.
>>
>>122376532

Yes it should be in army traditions, it is for my saxons
>>
>>122379902
No point talking to a shill man, he'll try to justify anything.
>>
>>122379902

Because tiered versions of the same kind of unit have NEVER fucking existed in Total War games before right?
>>
>>122380062

>Game has the exact same basic infantry units as the tabletop
>"NUH IT'S BAD BECAUSE REASONS!"
>"I USE THE CONSOLE TO GIVE MYSELF UNLIMITED MONEY! SO THAT MEANS I'M ONLY GONNA BE USING THE HIGHEST TIER! THAT MEANS THAT THERE'S ACTUALLY ONLY ONE KIND OF UNIT!"
>>
>>122380150
Most previous total war titles had more than 3 differrent truppen per faction. shogun 2 had lots of complaints about unit variety.
>>
>>122380346

Are.

You.

Retarded.

Your army is gonna be full of trolls and giants dragon ogres.

Why the fuck would you need a bunch of different basic infantry when there's a bunch of fantasy units to put in your army?

A fantasy game doesn't need both the kind of basic unit variety a history game needs AND the fantasy units on top of that.
>>
>>122380506
>you won't have money to field all der best truppeb but you can field armied full of trolls und dragons

ok
>>
>>122380583

Chaos Warriors are BASED around fielding fewer, generally tougher units.

If you wanna play with a whole bunch of different human infantry that's what the fucking Empire is for.
>>
>>122380583
>truppeb
What?
>>
What is everyones autism/adhd when playing tw?

Mine are

>must make atleast 1.5k per turn
>must have all armies exactly the same
>only make armies with champions
>must chase enemy to the ends of the earth
>>
>>122380745
He's autistic.
>>
>>122380745
He can't even get the soldat meme right.
>>
>>122380815
>tfw I spend more time before battles setting up formations than I do actually battling
Being a tercioboo is suffering.
>>
>>122380847
I agree, only an autist would nitpick like that. Total War: Warhammer is shaping up to be the unquestionably BEST in the series and anyone too daft to see it is either a paradox shill or simply trolling. I for one have preordered it because you simply can't go wrong!
>>
I can't tell who's more retarded and who's shilling and who's pretending to be retarded shills.
>>
>>122381015
Ebin meme, friend.
>>
>>122381158
Troll.
>>
>>122381194
Shill.
>>
>4 basic units
>trolls and dragons but "chaos"

Explain to me why they can't shit factions out left and right again? Doesn't seem much to go "deep rather than wide" for.
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00006.jpg (483KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00006.jpg
483KB, 1920x1080px
This kills the Hun.
>>
File: 1e3r4hy257u.png (3MB, 1536x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1e3r4hy257u.png
3MB, 1536x2000px
>>122375194
>That's how the fucking Tabletop game works too.
And that's why it's dead now.
>>
>>122381906

I know you're trying to bait me.

It almost worked.
>>
>>122381361

That requires effort

>can assign a new governor
>send him to rule the land that he conquered
>dies the next turn

filthy fucking celtic hexers.
>>
>>122381906
No, it's dead because of GW.
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00008.jpg (633KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00008.jpg
633KB, 1920x1080px
>"The enemy general has sustained a terrible injury, but he will live!"
I call bullshit
>>
>>122381946
>>122381964
>hurr it wasn't borring shit with 3-4 units per army, durr evil geedubya.
>>
>>122380506
>Your army is gonna be full of trolls and giants dragon ogres.
Oh wow, never seen elephants with different model.
Also, it already was in Third Age.
>>
>>122382414
Third age had less unit variation in factions you dumb troll.
>>
>>122382551
>Third age had less unit variation
Well, nope, actually spearmen, archers, axemen, infantry with shields usually also have a different armor types, unlike Warriors with shield, warriors with great weapon, warriors with axe.
>>
>>122382191
You misunderstand me. I think it was a pretty bad board game, I just don't think it died because of that given both its replacement AoS and its much more successful sister line 40k are also boring piles of shit.
>>
>>122382743

Chaos Warriors don't have archers.

They're not supposed to.

Marauder and Chaos Warriors do have different armor types.
>>
WRE still getting brutally raped yet send agents to fuck with me.

The huns can finish them off for me. I will keep my non agg pact and try assassinate attila. Then when the WRE no longer exist, I will wage ware against the huns with all my allies and rid the earth of these cunts.
>>
Total War Arena is fun

FUN
>>
>>122383415
I will never play it
>>
>>122383498
Why not, are you afraid of having fun
>>
>nearly broken sassanids, they have 2 regions left and are at a strength rank of 25
>vassals still throwing stacks at me
>their agents still killing my generals every other turn but I'm slowly killing all their
agents
>must have fought about 30 battles just in this theatre and I'm only 2/3rds done
Got a horrible feeling I'll have to raze every settlement east of Mesopotamia to the ground just to get it to end. I fucking hate these Persian cunts. Attila will be of age by the time I'm done as well most likely. Also,
>hurr you're by far the largest and most powerful empire but you still can't have more than 10 legions :^)
>>
>>122384267
legions cost money and you need men eager to enlist in them, why do you think Rome fell, silly boy?
>>
>>122385048
>legions cost money and you need men eager to enlist in them
I'm making lots of money and should be able to raise more than 20,000 men from the whole of the ERE+Illyria and Mesopotamia
>>
>>122385467
You do, though
army sizes in TW are scaled way the fuck down
>>
>>122388105

Depends on time period, It's adequate for the middle ages
>>
File: Heavy Gunners.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Gunners.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Have you removed sushi from your ships today /twg/?
>>
>>122390191
Looks more like Kimchi is being removed in that webm.
>>
File: 1317510623264.jpg (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1317510623264.jpg
154KB, 500x500px
So has anyone found a way to fix the shitty one-region nations in Empire yet? France and Spain are huge but get like one region with all that space.
>>
File: Grapeshottu .webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Grapeshottu .webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>122390191
>>122390307
Woops.
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00014.jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00014.jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
>>122323384
>Year 430 of our lord
>Attila has already died twice
>The Stalemate continues
I'm basically just keeping the Huns out from my provinces and spending all my income in upgrading the infrastructure of my empire.
>>
File: 1389506484126.jpg (31KB, 261x316px) Image search: [Google]
1389506484126.jpg
31KB, 261x316px
>>122390593
What movie is that from?
>>
>>122392493
The Admiral: Roaring Currents
>>
>>122392493
>The Admiral: Roaring Currents

It's on Netflixs.
>>
>>122283642
This guy here, that latter mod worked like a wonder. I can actually play the damn game now.

So how do I git gud at line tactics?
>>
>>122394191
Perhaps you should look into such advanced strategies as "crossfire" and "hold the line".
>>
Starting a Date campaign, should I upgrade my blacksmith to +armor or +melee? I'm thinking +armor since Nodachi don't lack melee power.
>>
>>122280285
How is this mod compared to RoDG?
>>
>>122397043
STRENGTH IS POWER, GAIJIN
>>
>>122281925
>>122282143
>>122282389
>>122282173

If I were being EXTREMELY optimistic I'd hope that maybe it's something you have to do a quest for.

But they're probably just lazy assholes and decided that they didn't wanna make it until they need to make the Daemon faction.
>>
File: RomeTW 2015-09-23 17-36-34-54.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RomeTW 2015-09-23 17-36-34-54.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
>>122397302
While RoDG is an unstable mess that focuses on quality over quantity, W:TW is a relatively stable blob that focuses on quantity over quality. Every single warhammer army is represented (and more, like Araby), with the majority of the Warhammer world represented.

It's basically what Total War: Warhammer promises to be, just in the RTW engine. I really like it.
>>
>>122398539

>It's basically what Total War: Warhammer promises to be

Come now.

There's no way in fuck we're ever gonna get stuff like Araby in Total War: Warhammer.

Have they actually said that they plan on having all the tabletop factions eventually?
>>
>>122383415
I agree, surprisingly. I played for a few hours solo, and a few hours with a friend last night and it was pretty enjoyable. It's not my first TW, but it is the first time I played TW multiplayer. Is matchmaking you're queued for based on your commander level or your highest tier unit?

>>122360317
I think they're trying to cash in on 300. There's a tier 9 unit called the 300 spartans and they're a gold only unit. I don't mind the current gold system though, since you can earn 100g from each commander victory every day and none of the gold units seem p2w.

Somebody should arrange an Arena stack, could be fun.
>>
>>122399339
In the latest Rallypoint, they said they're planning every single army.
>>
>>122399462

Neat.

Is it all gonna be DLC or is there be Shogun 2 style expansions or what?
>>
>>122399572
FreeLC and DLC over the course of the three games in the trilogy.
>>
>>122399841

>three games in the trilogy.

So will each new game have the content of the previous game, or do they interlock into one game or what?
>>
requesting help

I want to start a new campaign in DeI, recommend a faction to play, no Roma and no uncivilized savages thanks.
>>
>>122400212
They can be played as standalone, but if you get them while having the base game they get added onto the main game's map.
>>122400528
>I want to start a new campaign in DeI, recommend a faction to play, no Roma and no uncivilized savages thanks.
Then who the fuck are you suppose to play then?
>>
>>122400583

That'swhy Im having a problem

I only ever play Rome but I want something new and fresh, but everyone is either a dirty snowmonkey, fuccboimonkey, sandmonkey or steppemonkey.
>>
>>122400212
They said that each game will be the equivalent of Attila to Rome II, so I guess so.

They all link together for a big campaign map if you own them all too, which is neat.
>>
File: Tzarina_Katarin.jpg (148KB, 893x736px) Image search: [Google]
Tzarina_Katarin.jpg
148KB, 893x736px
>>122400583
>>122401457

Sweet.

Here's hoping that Kislev manages to make it in as FreeLC or something.
>>
>>122400743
Carthage isn't a sandmonkey right?
>>
>>122402768

CARTHAGO DELENDA EST
>>
why is this the last thread? what is happening to twg i haven't been here for months due to school why is it dying?
>>
>>122403726

its dying because you left it

its all your fault
>>
Before the general dies, which is better: Rome 1 or 2?

I've only played Medieval 2.
>>
>>122404009
i am student teaching i dont have much time until teh semester is over
>>
>>122404173

you wont find that answer here. Just try both, rome cant cost too much, or pirate both and try them out yourself.
>>
>>122403726

It's not the last thread though.

That's just a maymay
>>
>>122404173
Rome 1. Rome 2 uses the warshit engine.
>>
>>122398539
RoDG is very stable right now with all the fixes, more stable than SS and TATW
>>
File: w_500.jpg (62KB, 500x770px) Image search: [Google]
w_500.jpg
62KB, 500x770px
Kinda annoyed now
Usualy play aginst or others online in campaign in attila and r2, but the shitty wiring surged and blew up my coumpter , no all i have is my mac (fuck you I bought it before I relly knew)
It can run r2 and attila no problem but neither has multilayer and attila won't go full resolution, fucking hell
>>
>>122404710
As of patch 17
R2 >R1
Unless your R1 has EB,
then
R1 EB >>>>>> R2
>>
>>122401613
The first game is only getting a single race freeLC, so yeah lets hope them or Bretonnia.
>>
I can't wait for warhammer so I can play with some dwarves
why hasn't a third person hack'n'slash where you play as a dwarf in a dwarven unit been developed yet
>>
in light of recent events, a collation of britons, germans, and europeans led by rome will face down the hordes of sandniggers
will post results
>>
I think i figured out the issue with units in warscape
Yes, in history units fought in formation and were drilled and very good at it , thats kinda the point, but in warscape their movments and formations are TOO perfect, they seem more like a particle effects then humans in formations
>>
ded thread
>>
File: 2015-11-16_00001.jpg (706KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16_00001.jpg
706KB, 1920x1080px
>>122391059
The day is ours! Shit was starting to get out of hand. 10 Hunnic armies vs my 8 legions + some barbar allies.
>>
>>122409605
its irks me that they act perfectly in sync. It shouldn't be too big of an issue to make them at least look like individuals reacting to orders, rather than automatons.
>>
>>122409986
> unit routes
> everyone in the unit automaticly and immeditaly turns around and runs
Not
> unit gets the routing status
> unit still fights though all stats are quarterd if not more
> few guys run
> then a few more guys run .
> some fight to the death, and the remainder run
Also, I know it's for the sake of fairness but it's serisouly bothers my history autism that everyone fights like rome, every faction fights in formations and has standerd bearers , fucking barbarians fight in formation and have standerd bearers
>>
Hey total dead general. Is there a unit summary for the factions in Medieval 2 Stainless Steel? I'm getting tired of having the same feudal units I've used for the last 200 years. when do I get gunpowder units and imperial knights etc?
>>
>>122410982
also, no more fighting to the death when a unit is totally surrounded. A detail that i sorely miss in tw3 engine
>>
>>122411693
late era start
>>
>>122376532
>>122379970
I don't believe the Romans get those traditions, I think only barbars get them. Sucks I know.
>>
>>122412168
too late for that m8. I'm almost at the year 1300. I better get some damn canons by then. Gunpowders was discovered several years ago ffs
>>
>>122368909
Your all I need anon :3
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00001.jpg (474KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00001.jpg
474KB, 1680x1050px
After having to watch the fucks raid around London for 10 turns because I had just signed a peace with them while they were still on the continent, the English "migrant" menace have finally been removed from Britain, and, in fact, the whole world.

The king is now expediting plans to build a fence to keep out future Germanic "refugees", and we are planning punitive expeditions in the Germanic States in Gallia and Italy.
>>
>>122412390
I am sorry.
>>
>>122412626
>I am sorry.
w-why? you're not saying I won't get gunpowder units r-right?
>>
>Empire
>Barbary Pirates attack a couple ships
>2:4, but two of those are dinky galleys and one is a less dinky galley
>I got this
>punkass captains disagree
>manage to get a couple of the galleys wavering before the smaller ship pussies out
>about to slam the sloop with grapeshot from my bigger ship
>fucking bitchass captain routes just as I hit the button

Fuck y'all. Disgrace to the fucking service.
>>
>>122413038
well... you have shown enough patience so far, I just hope you have things to do after 200+ turns
>>
File: State of the empire 2015.jpg (731KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
State of the empire 2015.jpg
731KB, 1920x1080px
>>122413297
But I'll still get late game units? then that's fine. It's actually been my most fun TW campaign ever. Don't know why you guys are knocking early start so much. Doubt I'll ever do an early start again though but it's been quite glorious remaking the Roman empire
>>
>>122413593
>remaking the Roman Empire
>Germans thinking they can ever remake something that isn't dead

The Eastern Roman Empire (true Roman) never died.
>>
>>122414061
F O U R T E E N
I
F
T
Y
-
T
H
R
E
E
>>
File: fall or east Rome.jpg (607KB, 1918x1078px) Image search: [Google]
fall or east Rome.jpg
607KB, 1918x1078px
>>122414061
not this shit again. The greek fucbois even lost Constantinople to filthy heathens in this campaign as well as real life. that's how much they suck.
>pic related
>>
>>122414293
Eastern Roman Empire was the last light of True Rome. The Holy Roman Empire was a title given to Germans by Germans to make themselves look a little less tribal. The Holy Roman Empire has no relation to the Roman Republic and Roman Empire, unlike the Eastern Roman Empire.

German tribals gonna tribal.
>>
File: 2015-11-16_00002.jpg (920KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16_00002.jpg
920KB, 1920x1080px
>>122409838
Just as i was about to launch an attack on the remaining Hunnic armies, mr. Niger here thought it would be a great idea to start a civil war. Good luck with that, you are now stranded between the Huns and the True Roman battleline
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00003.jpg (337KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00003.jpg
337KB, 1680x1050px
>>122412504

The remnants of the Jutes have migrated over to Britain, and are trying to capture Caledonia.

Their armies are small, but our garrison is smaller, and there's a good chance we'll lose. However, our victorious armies have also arrived back in Britain, and they'll quickly retake anything the Jutes capture.
>>
File: Conqueror of Constantinople.jpg (725KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Conqueror of Constantinople.jpg
725KB, 1918x1080px
>>122414293
>The Holy Roman Empire was a title given to Germans by The Pope and God
FTFY :^)

btw we reclaimed the city and gave it back to the Byzzies
>>
>>122417360
mean for>>122415193
>>
>>122383089
>Marauder and Chaos Warriors do have different armor types.
Oh wow 2 different units.
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00004.jpg (435KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00004.jpg
435KB, 1680x1050px
>>122416640

They rush to take the hill fort, but a barricade manned with skirmishers deters them.

They take the long way around, and are blocked by a unit of spearmen, who hold off the enemy with great strength and bravery.
>>
Can anyone get DEI 1.1c1 to work? Crashing trying to load campaign , I usually don't use the launcher for mods, Usualy the user.script method
>>
So once this thread hits bump limit it's over. Lets all agree to make no new thread.

May we finally RIP in peace
>>
>>122417936
>126
posters. i-it's not completely over anon
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00005.jpg (393KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00005.jpg
393KB, 1680x1050px
>>122417747

The enemy breaks through the first line of defense, but we have a backup plan.
>>
>>122417936
I'm gonna make a new one just to spite you.
>>
>>122417936
No op was just a meme
>>
>>122415721
>the champions of latinus

I've never played R2, what's up with that name?
>>
>>122417360
The Pope is not the Emperor of Rome. The Emperors of Rome moved the seat of Rome to Constantinople. Your german hands have dirtied the TRUE city of Rome.
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00006.jpg (388KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00006.jpg
388KB, 1680x1050px
>>122417747

We hit them during their charge towards the fort itself with javelins, and have our melee troops arranged in a circle around the opening. The fools charge in, and our men quickly envelop them. However, the superior quality of their troops may yet win them the day.
>>
>>122418378
b-but we were to be set free
>>
>>122417936
You pretend there's any virtue in ending a general because it is arbitrarily slow to you between game releases.
>>
>>122418464
Heck if i know. Everytime i create a new army it generates a name like "Legio I Adiutrix", "Legio II Gemina" and so on. The rebel armies seem to have more glorified names.
>>
Guys, I started an Empire campaign and was promptly overwhelmed. What do?
>>
>>122406497
Thats pretty stupid kitt fox
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110584690
Nice profile
>>
>>122418838
Its just slow cause alot of people playing fallout 4. I been having fun with the game
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00009.jpg (357KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00009.jpg
357KB, 1680x1050px
>>122418772

They just barely eke out victory with two units of heavy infantry. Our light spearmen and cavalry weren't able to beat them in a straight up melee.
>>
File: Rome is mother to us all.jpg (692KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rome is mother to us all.jpg
692KB, 1920x1080px
>>122418475
>abandoning Rome
>w-we're still trve Roman though!!!
>>
>>122419978
Rome is more than a city. That is what you German tribals never understood.
>>
>>122419370
Hey we doing a stream tonight?
>>
>>122420063
>Rome is more than a city
Heresy!

aslo if that's true. why are Greeks still crying about Constantinople to this day?
>>
>>122420237
Because they have fallen far from the days when Romans ruled over them, and now all they can do is cling onto the days when Alexander or Justinian ruled over them while refusing to pay debts to German tribals.
>>
File: cytube.png (688KB, 1659x943px) Image search: [Google]
cytube.png
688KB, 1659x943px
>>122420216

Oh, hey.

The new stream location is cytube - r/historytube.

It's an open platform, anything can be added by anyone, and moderators can move things around the playlist.

If you want to set up a stream, just head over there, add some items, and post in /twg/ and/or /his/ to get people to join.

If you or anyone else want moderator powers so that you can properly run a stream yourself, just reply to one of my posts in /twg/, tell me to head over to the channel, and then join yourself. I'll make you a moderator.

Currently hanging out in the stream right now, although I don't intend to watch any vids tonight. Got stuff to do.

The exact URL is in the image.
>>
>>122421802
Alright i'll go check it out
>>
>>122421802
wrong board?
>>
>>122422006

No, we ran some cross-streams between /twg/ and /his/, watching old documentaries that used the Rome 1 engine to portray historical battles.
>>
Dresden you idiot, you could be more speific on how to install the new DEI version for those who don't use the launcher instead of being vague and hoping the best
>>
Can anyone explain to me why the fuck does this franchise never goes forward?

Why is everything so simple and half assed?

The economy is nonexistent, theres no planning or anything
The public order is nothing more than an artificial barrier to not to allow you to doomstack your way to world domination
Theres no social simulation
No politics
Not even logistics for mobilizing an army or sieging
no nothing

and then the actual combat
Its utterly simplistic and since shogun it became even more simplistic, you either spread units and then attack the gaps in between them or just make a gigantic line and flank with whatever. The stats themselves are utterly simplistic too, there are only 2 stats that fluctuate which are stamina and moral , one runs out when you use a unit too much but the penalties arent even that harsh and the other when flanked and shit but it has no real depth

But at least there are lot of units and shit to choose from?

not really and since rome 2 you have only 3 types you keep upgrading and you can't pick the inferior so theres not even money management. In most mods you have several quality of troops available at the same time

Its been like 7 games and still no progress in sight

And Warhammer total war looks even more arcadeish and simplistic
>>
>>122425210
they take half a sidestep and two backwards
>>
>>122425210
Half of the TW fanbase doesn't want any sights of grand strategy in their games
>>
File: 1433528224740.png (188KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
1433528224740.png
188KB, 424x470px
>>122421802
>tfw 4chan thinks my posts are spam when i try to post it on /his/
>>
>>122425210
>>>/gsg/
>>
>>122425263
>>122425702
>>122426654
It doesnt have to be GSG tier it just have to be shit that forces you to make strategical decisions and formulate an strategy

Siege>Fight>capture>Public order>economy (aka port and trade market)>siege>fight capture ad infinitum gets boring really fast
>>
>>122425915

You can't post cytube links straight out. I suggest making an image with the url plain and visible, and indicate in your post that people should look at the pic.
>>
>>122427934
I made my sweep in /his/, hope that interests were piqued.
>>
Documentary on

>muh longbow

is starting now. Get in here you sorry anglophiles. Link in earlier picture.
>>
>>122428859
fuck off
>>
>>122229672
Holy shit saying that is so fucking satisfying.
>>
>>122229672
>this was the high point of Martin Csokas's career

Too bad, senpai; he's the most deliciously evil actor around, he could have made a killing if he started fifteen years earlier.
>>
File: 1442988704749.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1442988704749.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>122231215
>A new event needs your council in the faction menu!
>Some fuckers killed your noble citizens, what do you do?
>"let's just do nothing, we never benefit from war anyways in (Total war)"
>>
>>122430840
fuck you
>>
>>122434070
>literally an inbred retard who tries to solve spain's economic crises.
>dies
>>
>>122428859
link earlier pic pls
>>
>>122428859
here
>>122421802
Currently on shields.
>>
>>122436089
damn it
>>122437910
>>
Is it just me or do the units in Third Age Total War have nearly endless morale? It seems like I can never get enemy forces to rout, no matter how much hammer and anvil I apply.
>>
>>122440442
fantastically units did not route until their leader was killed or a hero shows up.
>>
>>122440442
>using H and A in TATW
TOP PLEB
>>
>>122440703
>>122440812
Oh okay. That sounds about DID YOU JUST CALL ME PLEB?
>>
Are there any Atilla mods for custom battlemaps in campaign?
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00018.jpg (611KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00018.jpg
611KB, 1920x1080px
>>122440812
>>122441618
No, really. How is hammer and anvil pleb-tier in TATW? Is there something I missed?
>>
its deader then dead tonight /twg/
its been fun, really it has,

also , so much for Maniple>Hoplite
gg rome
>>
>>122443314
It's not too late. This general has some life yet.
>>
>>122443314
Rome will be free from tyrants.
>>
>>122443314
wow, you beat the retarded AI in a video game. Sure proves that hoplites were superior to the maniple.
>>
>>122443314
Hellenic maniple should be > all but Italo-Celtic shits didn't give it the chance to come into its own.
>>
Given /twg/ is dead

Anyone play the Hegemony series? I played a bit of the second and I'm playing the first now. There's something nice and smooth about the gameplay. And the scenerios are strongly driven by history.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about the series. I only know about it thanks to either a youtube or steam suggestion, I don't remember which.
>>
>>122444446
The Warcraft-style aesthetic kills it for me. If I wanted something that begs me to see it as fantasy, I'd play a fantasy game. I need the big numbers, the realistic artstyle, and the layout-based combat.
>>
I got a question for those with a little more knowledge of modding than me.

I was looking at Attila mods, and some of them said they changed the StartPOS, and said that they were not compatible with other StartPOS mods. Why would a mod that changes the turns per year and a mod that adds a level of fertility to regions be incompatible? Hell, why would a mod that changes the capital of the WRE and a mod that makes the Visigoths Arian be incompatible? It doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>122198153
Why is there no Date Masamune in the Shogun 2 main campaign? Is there way to use a script to spawn him to fix this bullshit?
>>
>>122444732
The startpos is one file that all those mods make changes to.
>>
>>122444857
Date Masamune wasn't born until like 1567, I believe. Since the game starts in 1545, there's 22 years of no Masamune.

Probably a mod to fix, though.
>>
>>122444973
Man, now I feel fucking dumb. I didn't think there was literally just one file called StartPOS that made changes to all of that. Thanks for the quick answer, pal.
>>
>>122445175
>>122444973
the ESF editor opens the startpos.esf file just shows a bunch of numbers with no idea what they mod in the campaign. Is there an .esf editor that doesn't suck?
>>
Anyone got the link to that video of "real footage" of a scottish battle, made with Atilla Total War footage? I gotta fuck with a friend.
>>
>>122417639

I don't know what to tell you

You're just being deliberately obtuse.

The Empire is the faction that relies on all the different kinds of spearmen and swordsmen and varied kinds of infantry you'd find in an actual medieval army.

Chaos Warriors are generally lacking in that sort of thing but have a bunch of monsters and shit.

If you're directly opposed to the very concept the game is balanced around then you're never going to be pleased.
>>
Were archers fixed after shogun 2 or do i continue hating warscape engine?
>>
>>122456830
They are pretty responsive. Definitely beats medieval 2 and empire.
>>
Is it true that all historial figures were psychopaths because they were abused as a kid?
>>
>>122461750

N-no?
>>
>>122461750

Yes
>>
>>122461750
Have you been listening to Dan Carlin anon?

I'd also argue no, plenty of people with abusive childhoods turn into relatively well adjusted adults. Although there were likely a bunch of people who were irreparably damaged by their childhoods and turned into awful people.
>>
>>122462117
Like you
>>
is there any campaign ai mod in r2 that makes the cai move from its city and attack somebody?
>>
>>122456830
They're fine, warscape is still sort of lacking compared to the old engine in melee combat though.
>>
>>122467648

> warscape is still sort of lacking compared to the old engine in melee combat though.

How so?
>>
>>122468208
>muh unit mass
>>
>playing American campaign in Empire to learn the ropes
>conquering Canada
>see a small army with a black flag near my fuckstack
>attack it
>it's just six rocket artillery units
>...okay
>have a pleasant battle watching fireworks before my linemen get in range and slaughter the <20 guy army
>>
>>122468208
combat is decided by unit-based calculations rather than the individual model, also hit points are a thing for all units as opposed to a select few like elephants, which makes no sense. Other aspects are a step back as well, particularly with archery/other missiles. In Rome/M2 shield defence values only counted to the front and left of the model while under missile fire and defence skill was discounted entirely. Archers got a range bonus downhill and a malus uphill.
>>
File: 1418464716864.jpg (53KB, 744x615px) Image search: [Google]
1418464716864.jpg
53KB, 744x615px
>>122468664
>combat is decided by unit-based calculations rather than the individual model

That's a blatant lie, where do you come up with this shit?
>>
>>122468664
>In Rome/M2 shield defence values only counted to the front and left of the model

They could be lying, but I'm pretty sure tooltips in Rome 2 mention this being the case in it.
>>
>>122199787
In a way, it made sure that soldiers were more loyal to their commander than the state. Which made it easier for people like Caesar to be all "Follow me."
>>
File: Vinland Saga.jpg (54KB, 204x351px) Image search: [Google]
Vinland Saga.jpg
54KB, 204x351px
>Attila total war
>Mfw i can't decide if i want to put governors in recently settled provinces to accelerate growth OR to keep them in my most profitable provinces in order to drastically increase my income
>>
>>122471719
Income is better.
>>
File: 2015-11-16_00004.jpg (867KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16_00004.jpg
867KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
>>
>>122471719

Income
>>
>>122471719

Speaking of governors, do you guys usually put your family members as governors or just have someone from the other nobles?

Feels silly sometimes when i put my 16 year old son as a governor
>>
>>122472289
Governor is an easy way to get consistent influence, helping keep the dominion level stable if you have your family members as governors. Also an easy way to get exp, if you'd rather keep some as governor for a bit, get a level or two, and then send him out to battle.
>>
>>122472180
Was it a good carpet?
>>
File: 2015-11-16_00005.jpg (814KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16_00005.jpg
814KB, 1920x1080px
>>122472180
The Huns are finally dead. Time to reclaim Greece and Anatolia in the name of christianity!
>>
>>122478421
You should convert to Roman Paganism, senpai.
>>
Do any of you have a great config for gemfx for R2?
>>
So for Third Age Total War, should I get Divide and Conquer? Or Massive Overhaul Submod?
>>
File: 2015-11-16_00007.jpg (597KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16_00007.jpg
597KB, 1920x1080px
>>122478837
>Paganism
That ship sailed a long ago i'm afraid
>>122478350
The horsefuckers spread everywhere on the battlemap. couldn't really box them in in order to get a good carpet
>>
>>122479543
Well, I guess you could always convert to Zoroastrianism once you go into Mesopotamia.

Zoroastrianism > Latin Christianity.
>>
>>122468208
R1/M2
> Two units fight , one unit has 100 men, the other 101 men
> all the guys in the units fight one on one, except one of the guys who is being attack by two men
Warscape
> two units fight, same as before
> everyone fights 1v1, if the numbers become uneven , then all the guys not fighting in the 1v1 stand back and shout
>>
File: mj-laughing.gif (4MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
mj-laughing.gif
4MB, 280x200px
>start WRE campaign
>suffering begins as soon as I hit end turn
fuaaark
it's worse than BI. Much worse
>>
>>122480220
Pain only exists for the first few turns. Soon enough you'll beat back most of the Hordes and those trying to get on your land, and then you can claim all of Britannia and Hibernia, and then expand your border provinces to prepare for the Huns, or just keep expanding east, destroying barbarians on your path.
>>
>made a major contribution to genetics

That's a very nice euphemism.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/isolated-population-formed-fourth-strand-european-ancestry
>>
File: Cahq.jpg (71KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Cahq.jpg
71KB, 300x169px
What's happening here?
>>
>>122480581
Nothing.
>>
>>122480581
Everything.
>>
>>122480581
Something.
>>
File: Shogun-2-Teeth-Man-approved.png (879KB, 1000x399px) Image search: [Google]
Shogun-2-Teeth-Man-approved.png
879KB, 1000x399px
>>122332412
>>
>>122484428
>be stock photo model
>buying stuff at a store
>suddenly hear someone shout "TRIARII"
>before I can turn around I get tackled to the ground
>crazed man starts punching me on the ground
>while yelling "FUCK OFF TEETHMAN REEEEEEEEE"
>start losing consciousness
>w-who is teethman?
>>
Do you get matched based on your total progression or based on your current selection in Total War Arena?

I'm not sure if there's a point in using weaker troops
>>
>>122467648
>>122458498
No what I meant do they still have sniper accuracy without even seeing their target (behind walls) or not getting distance bonus from hills?

Reason I cant play Shogun 2
>>
>>122480581
KAY OSS

They're probably all busy playing FO4
>>
>>122479543
>greek christian
>latin christian
Wtf am i reading
>>
>>122489409
They split up Catholicism and Orthodoxy early, though the forums have some sort of explanation, like the priests in West Rome and East Rome working against each other? I don't know.
>>
>>122490594
Catholicism is much more ideologically confrontational, so you could make an argument that they would work against other Christians. If they wanted perfect accuracy, they'd have two Christian factions rather than three: Catholicism and Old Churches Christianity. That might make non-Catholics too OP, though, as they'd control most of the map.
>>
>>122491121
I'm not sure I agree on just two Christian factions. Maybe just three. Catholicism, Greek, and Arian. The Desert Kingdoms could use Greek Christianity, possibly.
>>
File: 2015-11-16_00008.jpg (489KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16_00008.jpg
489KB, 1920x1080px
>>122479543
Reclaimed Constantinople but facing heavy resistance in Anatolia. Good thing ERE is keeping some of the Sassanid satrapies busy in Africa. No idea how they can field so many armies with only 3 provinces though...
>>122480220
Keep at it Romebro! make sure you don't under any circumstance end up losing Iberia, Italy or the Sardinia province. Those locations are worth a ton of money when you put governors in them.
>>
>>122491402
Oops, forgot about Arianism. Yes, three factions instead of four, Catholic, Arian, and Old Church. The distinction between Orthodoxy and Old Church is modern, considering they weren't that old of churches. Greeks would have the same faith as desert folk. Either call it Old Church or Orthodox, the idea is that they follow the tradition rather than the pro-papist interpretation.
>>
>>122487326
They don't track as much and they also aren't as devastating. By the way, I think most big mods tones down the archers in shogun 2.
>>
>>122491419
Africa is also pretty easy to defend and worth a lot of money, plus when your army in there is safe you can push west with it to close a possible vector of attack which is a blessing for the WRE who is constantly besieged by all sides
>>
new thread, long live the empire!

>>122497838
>>122497838
>>122497838
>>
>>122418475

>>122487326
Rome 1 also has sniper archers
Thread posts: 743
Thread images: 167

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.