[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vindictus General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 761
Thread images: 74

File: 1434401793787.jpg (140KB, 743x548px) Image search: [Google]
1434401793787.jpg
140KB, 743x548px
Alive edition

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>To join a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (You must search 'no fun' or 'pawnshop' for the NA guilds)
>Apply for guild membership
Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're from /vg/ and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123 | http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thisisntmonsterhunter
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179 | http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wvgv
AUS: TeaChasers | http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vindictusAU
EU: FilthyCasuals, ch. 130

FAQ: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1co4GIMfjHB_-EUrOdfbsGQDKA54pLqVwJjzmoi7h4gA
Item comparison tool: http://ambitionwest.com/shippuu/Compare/
Free NX Guide: http://pastebin.com/NtBep0VE

Last thread: >>121116271
>>
>Alive edition
>20 minutes without a post
>>
I should probably take the time to learn SFM to make my characters massive cocksluts.
>>
>>122051248
hoes only care about the money
>>
Just waiting for hair coupons to go on sale again so I can get my A R I S H A that new ponytail
>>
>playing my arisha again after playing scythie for a week straight

Oh god I'm so slow and immobile
>>
What character and weapon (if applicable) are generally used by cool people?

Nearly all of the bow Kais I see are likable people, if they talk at all. Second in place would be hammer Fionas.
>>
About Ancient Glas
If I spear him and get the blue aura, do I go into the portal while its white or blue? Seems I always just fall to the floor and die
>>
>>122057085
Karoks tend to be bros
Whenever I make a story boat titled "help" or something I usually get Vellas
>>
>>122057372
you go into the blue portal after spearing him if you have the buff. you need a second spear.
>>
>Date a Live
FOR WHAT REASON
>>
>>122057517
Are they actually helpful or are they other scrublords looking for a carry?

>>122057085
Every character has their good and bad apples. If you're basing your character choice off of the type of person who plays them it doesn't actually matter. Just don't pick scythe Evie. They're universally assholes who think they're better than you.
>muh speed handicap!
>>
>>122058143
>scythe Evie

This anon speaks the truth. I don't think I have any scythe Evie mains on my friends list after playing this for 5 years.
>>
>>122058143
>>122058378
is scythie the most common character? Only just started a few weeks ago but I swear I see far more of them than anyone and I play it too
>>
>>122060719
people probably started playing her more after evie's revamp
>>
>>122060719
They recently reworked it to not be trash and now it's really strong, so people are playing it again I guess.
>>
>>122061037
>>122061084
I see. Staff seems like it should be better endgame, is that not the case?
>>
>>122061424
if the player knows how to play staff well then i think she out DPSes everyone
>>
>>122061424
Staff can be pretty legit. I like it but it's kinda clunky at times and almost... too easy.
>>
File: 1444733818807.jpg (5KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1444733818807.jpg
5KB, 150x113px
>>122057085
>hammer fionas
y-you too
>>
File: 2015_11_09_0003.jpg (609KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_09_0003.jpg
609KB, 1600x900px
>>122053460
It's tempting.
>>
File: 2015_05_20_0033.jpg (1024KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015_05_20_0033.jpg
1024KB, 1680x1050px
>>122058143
>They're universally assholes who think they're better than you.

Y-you too.
>>
>>122061424
Staffie is great at burst DPS, so she's a monster on raids where the boss has frequent bouts of invuln, like Lakoria. On sandbags she's beaten by scythe, Lann, Arisha and Hurk.
>>
i feel like sometimes arisha doesn't get the reward out of the effort she has to put in to not die
her 5 hit combo makes me sad sometimes, having to do such pitiful damage to wind up to actually hit hard
>>
>>122058143
>scythe evie in succubus queen set enters boat
>unprovoked, she instantly complains that she wants 15k def and the iset set but only has 500m
>continues to whine about not having literally everything

I don't typically believe stereotypes, especially when it comes to classes in vidya gaems, but damn.
>>
bumpin
>>
>>122057967
http://heroes.nexon.co.jp/campaign/tieup_teaser_dal.aspx

What do they get? I cannot read these symbols.
>>
>>122069139
looks like another SAO type of event
>>
>>122069486
If anime companies are still willing to do tie-ins with the game, it must still have a sizable population in Japan, huh?
>>
>>122069139

>DAL and vindi collab

I can feel the mass shilling for the outfitters already I hope it comes to NA as well
>>
File: vindictus bird.png (112KB, 258x257px) Image search: [Google]
vindictus bird.png
112KB, 258x257px
Kai & Vella revamp information is available
>>
>>122074101
Sauce
>>
>>122074119
http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1510781-UI-Revamp-New-PVP-Tournament-Kai-Revamp

i FUCKING BET the new ui will be same shit fps eater like the current one
somehow they just simply don't want to acknowledge this shit
>>
File: nohope.jpg (47KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nohope.jpg
47KB, 960x540px
>>122074101
>boring as fuck bow kai can now spin kick in long bow
>Still attacks slow as fuck
>still has the skill ceiling of a dog house
>no interesting or new mechanics to save bow

no hope, no hope...
>>
>>122077682
>ching chong horrible google translate job

I think I'll wait for WWGW to release their translation considering that afkalmighty actually speaks both languages.
>>
How to block Lionotus double attack as arisha? (And similar double-triple attacks from other bosses)

No matter what i do, i mostly get hit by the second one
I mean as he turns around, i begin dodge the beginning of it, and as i slide out with dodge, i get hit instantly as i come out from the dodge move

Does it need certain attack speed? Atm. I have only 19, but my level 80 weapon won't have any much more
>>
>>122077682
GUI looks quite decent, about time they upgraded it.
>>
>>122082504
Either dodge the first hit and block the second. Block the first hit, cancel the recovery with L, and block the second hit (Space L Space, slightly faster than two blocks in a row). Or if you're in Mana Blade and have a crystal out, block the first and use Diffusion Warp.

For other bosses, it depends on the delay between hits. If it's fast, you can just do a late block so the active frames extend to both hits. Slower ones you can block or dodge twice depending on how long the attack stays active. Worst case you can dash backwards and get out of range, but this all depends on the hitboxes. Warp is also a free dodge and you should be trying to use it off CD in Mana Blade, but you can save it for moves you have trouble with.
>>
>>122077682
Goddamn i can't understand if this makes my TS Vella less shit or not,anyone can understand this?I'd like to go back to her some time.
>>
>>122051248
>Somebody actually put up the free NX guide again
For what purpose?

Also, when is NA getting the battle priestess outfitter? I've been waiting almost a year for it...
>>
>>122085209
I'm still waiting for that inner that looks like a school girl uniform
>>
>>122085209
It might not come here, they're probably afraid of offending Christians
>>
>>122084770
Well, I can't read Korean but to somewhat decipher the Google translate.

Input changes
>Slip Away/Backlash changed so that the input is now Dodge + Normal instead of Dodge x2
>Cross Cut now only activates with the Smash button
>Cross Stance persists for as long as you hold the button, higher rank means you can hold it longer

Blade Heart/Sword Will
>Attack speed increases with Blade Heart level
>You gain stamina from hitting enemies while in Blade Heart, higher level means more stamina
>Stamina regen is based off hit count
>Additionally, Backlash and Cyclone both will extend Blade Heart duration

Perfect Cross Cut
>Perfect Cross Cut has been added, does not consume Blade Heart levels when successful
>Requires you to be facing the enemy, same as old Cross Cut

Gale Splitter
>New SP skill, looks to be a sword throw
>Deals high damage for high SP
>Reduced SP cost if used after Perfect Cross Cut + Double Cross
>Damage increases based off Blade Heart level

Skill Rank Changes (Not sure on some of these)
>Blade Heart gets additional ranks to increase the damage bonus while in Blade Heart
>LR and LLLR skills added
>Slip Away and Double Cross ranks reduced to Rank F max
>Their damage now scales with Backlash and Cross Cut ranks respectively, no damage loss - just less AP intensive

I believe that's the gist of it. Namely this won't fix latency issues - but it should push her solo DPS to be fairly high. Unlimited Blade Heart 3 (unless you want to chain CC), stamina issues alleviated so SH isn't completely needed, and you can just spam dodge now.
>>
>>122086891
Sounds like a mediocre revamp desu
Doesn't change her playstyle or much nor fix the issue with lag/broken skills.
>>
>>122086891
Heh thanks,didn't really expect someone to go through all this trouble.

Some of those i figured out after rereading it a bit (like most of the input changes and that sword throwing move) but what interests me more is that Perfect Cross Cut.I used to find that having to face the boss was more fun/challenging so this gives me an incentive to use it that way again,i just hope that it won't bug out (and also that the whole latency-cross cut is fixed a bit by the time her revamp rolls out).
>>
>>122087108
I think it's okay. It's not on par with Lann, Evie, or Karok for sure, but it still addresses a lot of issues with soloing with her.

Namely it was that new bosses didn't let you stack Blade Heart due to the constant attacks - so you'd often be stuck either not using Cross Cut or using low Blade Heart cross cuts. Both of those options used your stamina incredibly quickly so she was insanely reliant on dumping SP into SH - without the SP gain to back it up.

On top of that it became an issue where you had to pick between using SP so you didn't need to stop attacking or on using it on Typhoon - which made even sandbagging with her incredibly awkward.

I kind of wish they made Cross Cut work on unblockables (not red ones obviously), as she's the only counter based character who can't actually counter them. Fiona, Staff, and Arisha can block them; Karok and Hurk can absorb them. It's only Vella and Lynn who can't block/absorb them, and coincidentally both are on the lower spectrum of damage now.

That and I wish they'd just rework Tumult so it could crit or was consistent, the 2nd hit is just unusable in some situations and she just loses damage on some bosses due to it.
>>
File: 1421584267609.png (37KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
1421584267609.png
37KB, 212x200px
>>122057085
hammer fionas are the coolest
>>
>>122086891
And since I'm bored, I'll throw in Chainblade's since it's fairly short.

Blood Flow
>Hotkey skill, no SP cost
>While in Heart of Ice, ends HoI and converts remaining duration back to Cold Heart stacks
>More time left = more stacks

SP Hailstorm/Luminous Rush
>New skill allows you to spend a small amount of SP to instantly start Hailstorm without needing to wind up
>Reduces Blood Flow cooldown, could allow you to be able to refund 20 stacks if done quick enough

Glacier Breaker
>New SP skill, can be done after SP Hailstorm
>250 SP cost, a powerful attack
>Ends HoI state, regardless of time remaining

Blade Dance
>New skill, 250 SP cost
>Can be used from Ice Breaker or hotkey
>Can be repeated by spending more SP and mashing the smash key
>Has high SP regeneration and builds cold heart stacks quickly

I'm not totally sure on the SP Hailstorm part, but the Google Translate is especially bad there.
>>
>>122087493
Aren't these just the preliminary patch notes though? She could get buffed before the final release, much like how Lann was changed a few times.
>>
>>122086891
The Blade Heart and Perfect Cross Cut are enough to make me pickup my Vella again
>>
>>122089210
Pretty much, this isn't even on KR Test yet. Most of the time they adjust things based off feedback there.

The main problem with that is anyone hoping for a latency fix on Cross Cut is out of luck given the quality of Korean internet making it a relative non-issue.
>>
File: 1446945371868.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1446945371868.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>122057085
Karok is Solaire Tiered.
Fiona and Staff Evie are Nee-Chan Tiered.
Hurk is Horny Gorilla trying to get digital (dude) pussy Tiered.
Lann is Cool Dude tier, but only if he's traveling with another Lann.

Everyone else is like a neighborhood roaming cat. They may follow you for more love, they may pretend to ignore you while you pet them, they may claw your hand and run away because you popped their personal bubble. Regardless, they won't remember you after 10 minutes unless you somehow become their Senpai.

Oh, and Arisha is a wild card. Given 90% of the active playerbase has Arisha as their New Main/Second Character or Beyond.
>>
Kai dump. I'm still working off Google Translate, so this is just a placeholder until afk does a proper one.

>XGun

Bug Fixes
>Fixed direction input issues
>Should fix the issues with rolling the wrong way

Existing Skill Changes
>Hunting Party buffed so that it gives the user a move speed buff
>Intended to make it viable for selfish use
>A&D now activates from 15% or lower (from 10%)
>A&D uncapped to Rank 6
>Headshot now applies to XGun

>Can manually adjust which key Revolver skills are located on

Bunker Buster
>Hold skill, throws a bomb that stuns target, then fires a powerful shot

Explosive Charge
>T1 skill, has been placed onto Hotkey 2 in Reolver Stage 1
>Manual adjustment was added in case you want to move Hunting Party back to 2
>Explosive Charge grants the Atomic buff which alters smash properties

Atomic
>Damage boost for all explosive skills increased
>Can do a followup after Hollow Shot by pressing normal attack, pierces
>For piercing attacks, each tick is now more powerful than the last
>Perforate was hardly ever used, so they buffed it so that it'll be good on long targets

I'm not totally clear on if Atomic is a duration buff or a one use buff. Also not sure if Perforate buffs are universal or just during Atomic. Lastly not sure if Atomic boosts Six Shooter or nuke, it only mentions explosives.

>Bow

General Ideas
>Attempted to divde the bow's roles
>Longbow for bossing, shortbow for trash and for survival when shit hits the fan

Longbow
>Charge time reduced for regular shots
>Adjusted Stamina costs and SP gain, buffs for both
>Charge is maintained while dodging
>Can use Gale Kick after dodge while on longbow

Fatal Arrow
>1000 SP hold skill
>Must be aiming at boss for it to land

Rain Stinger
>Active skill
>Allows you to dodge while aiming Magnum

They specifically mention that they're going to do more work on Bow Kai once he hits Test Server.
>>
Hm, with the 3 new updates I'm noticing a bit of a trend.

They state that Karok's update won't be done in a single update, and now are also mentioning Kai and Vella will be balanced in the Test Server.

I hope they hold off releasing these content updates in the west till they are finalized. Well, on second thought, it would be more work so they probably will. I guess it doesn't mater regardless, ages are still ages.
>>
>>122089471
>The main problem with that is anyone hoping for a latency fix on Cross Cut is out of luck given the quality of Korean internet making it a relative non-issue.

There are still times where I'd full stack cross cut and get hit out of it immediately while soloing (Sound effect + damage to enemy and SP gained). It's rare, but it can still bug out to attacks that don't have special rules against cross cut in 0 ping situations. I'm hoping they'll at least address those cases.
>>
>>122086891
>you can now chain dodges without accidentally triggering slipaway
>you can now freely dodge out of cross stance
Literally the only changes that matter, making crosscut considerably less clunky and allowing for more evade options. Infinite blade heart is icing on the cake.
>>
File: 1397664672300.gif (37KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1397664672300.gif
37KB, 200x194px
>>122086891
neat
I assume perfect crosscut is a timing thing like perfect guard?
>>
>>122096849
There's nothing stating there's a timing requirement, I think it only requires you to be facing the target.

There could still be a timing requirement - but I'd wait for a real translation for that info.
>>
Why don't they give all the heroes an offhand item?
>>
>>122099005
Cause everyone who doesnt have one either dual weilds or 2-handers.
>>
>>122099516
Evie uses 2handers, plus it can be something like weapon chain or something, just for stats
>>
>>122099687
Evie doesn't use an offhand though? Aren't Arisha and Fiona the only two who do?
>>
>>122100178
http://vindictus.gamepedia.com/Spell_Book
>>
>>122084318
Thanks, will try those with tomorrow's raid resets
>>
>>122100367
>http://vindictus.gamepedia.com/Spell_Book
>accessory
>>
>>122099005
Karok: wrist bracers
Kai: arrow/bolt quiver
Lynn: oriental fan, or sash maybe
Hurk: shoulderguard?
Lann: no idea, weapon coating or something
Vella: vibrating dildo
>>
File: 2014_02_09_0000.jpg (32KB, 233x376px) Image search: [Google]
2014_02_09_0000.jpg
32KB, 233x376px
>>122101164
how new r u?
>>
>>122101870
Pretty new I guess. Still, unless it's giving those characters significant stat advantages over others I don't think it's a problem. It's like people wanting Hurk and Arisha's skill caps to raise, they do great damage at rank A so why give them rank 6 just for the sake of it?
>>
>>122102074
Arisha is middle tier in damage after all the revamps
>>
>>122102464
Someone has to be middle tier. At least she isn't Lynn.
>>
>>122099005
>>122101298
Speaking of off-hands,does Hagie have one?
>>
>>122102668
>Anon, in charge of balancing at Devcat
>>
Why does the final boss of Ben Chenner Entrance have a homing unblockable attack? Is every character even capable of avoiding that without using a long CD SP immunity frame?
>>
>>122103757
If you mean the one that runs up to you and hits you and can be avoided.The moment he flashes you'll see a ring coming out of him,you just have not to move.
>>
>>122104301
...oh. So you just stand still, or you move until the right moment and stand still?
>>
>>122104792
When you see the circle, you stop moving
when he is done with his attack, you can move
>>
>>122104858
Huh. Well, thanks.

How do people figure this stuff out? Who sees a boss running at them with a red flashing attack and thinks 'I'll stand perfectly still'.

...does it have to do with the fact that he's blind?
>>
>>122105131
Well,he does fit into the whole "blind-swordsman" cliche.I guess it's a matter of just trying things out.
>>
>>122105131
>sends shockwave
>stop moving
>blind boss
I wonder, does it?
>>
>>122105357
golly anon you're so smart
>>
>>122105131
If he starts running at you then you already failed. When you do it right he won't target you at all.
>>
Can these buffs save Vella from the dumpster tier?
>>
>>122108925
nothing can save her from being the cum dumpster
>>
>>122105131
>>122108470
You get a debuff if he marks you. You can use this as an indication that you fucked up and better be prepared to dodge since this debuff comes up before you glow orange and before he chases you.
>>
>>122111843
>better be prepared to dodge
and by this I mean, move the fuck away from your party members so you don't get them caught in the attack. Fuck.
>>
The shitty thing is with Callidus is that it counts your recovery animation from your last smash as moving around, even if you haven't pressed WASD for over a second. It's difficult for hammer Fiona especially because those recovery animations are very long, I can hardly get them to stop in time.
>>
>>122088382
what the fuck is the point of these? do they not know CB vella is gated by stam not her stacks gimmick?

>>122086891
swords got the better end of the deal, though we'll have to see how much damage gale splitter does since it seems to be the designated SP dump skill
>>
>UI improvements

Are they gonna allow us to put duplicate items on both slot bars? I swear this is the only thing I want
>>
File: 042220130840.jpg (94KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
042220130840.jpg
94KB, 700x788px
>2 maint extensions

Hello darkness my old friend...
>>
So I just found out that 70-80 armor are unisex now, so male characters can wear for example Noblesse Witch and so on.

What was the point of this change? And how do set bonuses for these armor work? Can you wear a mix of male and female sets to get two sets of bonuses?
>>
When they say S1 can carry you all through the first 60 levels do they mean just the main quests or the sub ones as well?
>>
>>122119382
They just enabled most of the stuff to wear if char had a model to it already
Set bonuses doesn't work together, i guess
Int sets on male chars, it's maybe more about Haggy

There are some sets what were wearable by some female chars only (for ex. Chiulin, Frosthear hunter), but not all, now those chars can get the set title from it too
>>
>>122115708
This desu senpai. That's why I go large shield+hammer. If I get caught, I can at least use iron defence to minimize that unblockable damage
>>
>>122119660
I don't know, but some subquests give really good xp, s1 rocheste final subquests give 500k each, and some of them so simple, like deliver 1 titan leather, etc
I remember when dungeons still gave 200-250k, these was good to boost some on the xp bar compared to those
>>
>>122118143
smug dog
>>
>>122103000
Evie's spell books
also he uses Arisha's accessories
>>
>>122120675
Pretty sure he has no offhand.
>>
>>122115708
Noice

That explains why he gots my Evie most of the time, and my Fiona has no probls with it
>>
File: nsh263R3BE1rvumgmo1.png (604KB, 540x654px) Image search: [Google]
nsh263R3BE1rvumgmo1.png
604KB, 540x654px
post cute
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QohOHbtz7V0

Are those damage pots over there so powerful?Like,holy fuck...
>>
>>122123565
God chainsword vella looks so mind-numbingly boring.
>>
A first look on some of TS Vella's changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow107RRbZfU

Have to say,i really like the afterimages when she uses her moves.
>>
>>122123083
>Tumblr slut
>There is a picture she posted with cum on her lips
Yeah no
>>
I wish I were a cyoot Fiona irl desu
>>
>>122126519
>>There is a picture she posted with cum on her lips
What?
>>
>>122126519
Who Sanitee?
>>
>>122125398
>Those way over the top special effect when xcutting a bunch of mobs
Not even Arisha is that flashy

Other than that i wonder what that "i-throw-my-sword-and-catch-it" skill is about.
Too fancy for a dodge imo. Doesnt seem to be doing alot of damage so i guess it does some special buff ?
>>
>>122125398
I'm surprised they actually gave her an extra animation for perfect double cross. Also at 1:02 it goes from BH2 to BH3 during a double cross, no idea why.

Also seems like BH3 CC is ~7k and Gale Splitter is ~12k (3k x4). Actual gap might be larger, but seems like Blade Will CC spam is still going to be more optimal.

Plus 2 stam per hit at BH3, so full connection Tumult is going to regen around 16 stam while using ~28. Finally won't be out of stam after 6 of them.

>>122130132
Vella's effects have been like that forever, the Cross Cut hit effect is per enemy so it looks crazy on trash mobs. Just nobody does maps with trash mobs and nobody ever plays Sword Vella.

Gale Splitter does more than a BH3 CC does, so it's pretty good considering you'll only be using it after Perfect CC which means it's 150 SP. It'll probably be the non-sandbag SP dump while Typhoon will perform better on sandbags.
>>
For the bingo are the rewards cumulative? Like if I complete 8 bingos, do I get the fox ears plus the sealed scroll the ap capsule and individual line rewards, or do I just get the fox ears.
>>
>log in to East server
>don't recognize any of the names of online guild members
Help
>>
>>122130132
>>122131197
Also,i saw a video of her in Muir and that new sword-throwing move gave her invuln during his red punch.

Here,found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IleQhYAALxw&nxid=15
>>
>>122134357
shut up faggot
>>
Sitting at level 81 with lvl 60 armor and a lvl70 weapon. Should I wait until 90 to upgrade armor? I'm thinking I at least need an 80 weapon so I can actually participate in 70-80 raids. However pretty much anything can kill me if I'm at less than 5000HP in one hit.
>>
>>122134604
>HUD is now customizable
NA WHEN!?
>>
>>122137114
I think it's completely new,it came along with the Kai/Vella revamps so it's pretty far i'd say.
>>
>>122136357
Get at least an 80 wep, if you're too jew to buy armor too then just git gud and you'll be fine
>>
>>122131197
>I'm surprised they actually gave her an extra animation for perfect double cross. Also at 1:02 it goes from BH2 to BH3 during a double cross, no idea why.
I think it get a BH level cause after the perfect cut she uses her new skill and not double cross (it seems that after a perfect cut you can chain that new skill with less sp cost).

The more i look at her revamp the more i dig it desu.
>>
File: vella-before-after.jpg (389KB, 1700x1385px) Image search: [Google]
vella-before-after.jpg
389KB, 1700x1385px
SILKY SMOOTH
>>
File: 1439598453600.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439598453600.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
post delicious thighs
>>
>>122141862
2smooth4me

needed better texture, but now almost like plastic
>>
File: 1441835690950.png (120KB, 279x291px) Image search: [Google]
1441835690950.png
120KB, 279x291px
>>122126519
>>There is a picture she posted with cum on her lips

things getting interesting
>>
So what do I do to not be worthless as a new level 90 with minimal funds and garbage gear? Farm up and sell orange shards and shit?
>>
>>122148580
Yes, also +10 an 80 wep
>>
>>122148869
Better than a +10 purple 90 wep?
>>
>>122141839
That's not the case, the video uses the new skill after Perfect CC starting at 2:30, which is completely different from the new animation. But the one at 2:20 (non-perfect) uses the current animation.
>>
>>122150104
if the essence/feather is orange then no.
>>
File: 2015_08_01_0006.jpg (1024KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015_08_01_0006.jpg
1024KB, 1920x1080px
>page 10
>last post was almost 2 hours ago

Sure is ded in here

>>122141862

>butterface vella

So basically from what I see with the past face changes, devcat wants to kpop the entire vindi cast.
>>
File: 2015_09_16_0000.jpg (97KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015_09_16_0000.jpg
97KB, 1680x1050px
whens revamp
>>
>>122141862
I can't tell the difference other than fixing those awful pixelated textures.
>>
>>122161884
>I don't know what changed other than the thing that changed
>>
File: 1349842641855.png (248KB, 418x417px) Image search: [Google]
1349842641855.png
248KB, 418x417px
>>122162948
>>
>>122160148
>cocktail heels
>exposed toes

literally ruined
>>
Is Laghodessa still the fastest place to grind AP?
>>
>>122164006
No, ez mode raids
>>
STANDING
>>
Good night sweet Lynn
>>
>>122123565
>that new SP move builds like 20 stacks by itself
shit, cat's actually useful for vella now
>>
>>122088382
YES FUCK YOU LAKORIA AND YOUR BURROWING SHIT
>>
File: 2015_06_25_0004.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015_06_25_0004.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>122169370
whens revamp
>>
>>122170016
dead people don't get revamps
>>
>>122125398
>Spam smash 1 while waiting for counter

Almost as yawn inducing as Cestus Karok revamp.
>>
>>122171486
Meant for:

>>122134604
>>
>>122162948
Geometry was altered very slightly at the brow and the nose. Only a trained eye could really see it though. It's basically the same.
>>
>>122150104
Don't make a purple +10, it will reset when you upgrade main material to orange. Keep purple at +6 or +7.
>>
>chain vella revamp

the real revamp would be removing her from the game
>>
File: 5476544-3x2-940x627.jpg (38KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
5476544-3x2-940x627.jpg
38KB, 940x627px
>Night of the "Darn"ed Events
Sometimes I wonder if this game is run by the same type of people who run christian day of defeat servers, but I suppose the most logical answer is that Nexon must live up to it's reputation of having the most insufferable possible staff no matter how illogical it may be
>>
>cant find a proper program to replace hideallIP after the trail is over
>all "cracked" downloads are bullshit

send help ;_;
>>
File: 2012_12_28_0007.jpg (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2012_12_28_0007.jpg
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
>>122183034
perfect!

>that date though
>>
>>122180326
anyone?

i have free vpns and cracked clients but its not the fucking same.
being able to just bypass loging and use my own connection with that program was the best thing ;_;
>>
File: 1411790553913.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1411790553913.gif
6KB, 200x200px
Whats the best way to use lynns sp?
I see so many lynns doing different things
>jade fox+2 long armed devils+flying snow
>10 stacks on boss already+jade fox+flying snow
>just straight up flying snow
>some other weird combos
>>
can best slut revamp save this game?
>>
>>122191659
Why not test things out yourself? I personally do the long arm till I have like 50 sp then finish with snow for extra knockback
>>
>>122191659
Depends on the Situation. Though, jumping straight into Flying Snow after activating Jade Fox is actually the worst possible thing you can do.

The amount you can Spam and Star Bonus > Flying Snow SP Scale.
>>
>>122191659

Personally, I keep jade fox as a safety net when I'm near death despite gimping my total damage.

However, I do 10 stacks > jade fox > iron flag if ranged or 5 finger if close range, after that it depends on whether I'm in within range or not

If close range: little rat > killer dart > long arm devil x2 full > long arm devil for two swings > flying snow

If out of range, and you have wind step: wind step > double guillotine > long arm devil x2 full > long arm devil for two swings > flying snow

If out of range and you don't have wind step/wind step bugs out: close in on boss > divine spear (5 stacks when all hits) > long arm devil full > long arm devil for two swings > flying snow

If you have a succ fang and you need hp, just pop it before using jade fox and unless you're extremely out of range, you should be able to get back to full hp 1/2 way through the combo.

The reason why I only long arm devil two swings in the combos is mostly because the first and third swing makes you go into a stance after the swing that can't be canceled out with little rat/thunder leg, whereas the second step you can go into flying snow right after the swing animation ends.
>>
>love the combat
>love the story
>love the graphics
>love the design
>love how unique every character is
>cant stand repeating the same damn thing for the 5th time

somebody please, how?

also please >>122180326
>>
>>122197368
>cant stand repeating the same damn thing for the 5th time

what, leveling a 5th char?
>>
>>122197637
yeah

raids i dont mind because people are different and shit either goes smooth or a total kekfest.

but releveling? fuck that. same story, same progression. i cant man.
>>
File: jumpbox.jpg (46KB, 699x380px) Image search: [Google]
jumpbox.jpg
46KB, 699x380px
>>122197720
maybe don't have to
there is a lvl75 box in the last datafiles

guess it comes with haggy maybe
although there is a good chance it will be a 20k NX box or something like that
>>
>>122199639
This pot annoys me,it reminds me of all those people that suddenly reached the boat reqs and don't know how to use their characters because s3 made it easy for them to get 18k+.

I don't mind leveling new characters cause it gives me a first taste of how they're used.Also,with how they remodeled the first 2 seasons leveling is much easier.
>>
>>122199639
Level jump options never sat right with me, it's basically them admitting "hey our leveling experience is boring as shit, now go do end game raids".
>>
>>122201863
Eh, the leveling experience isn't so bad if you're new...

It's also them admitting 'We know plenty of you who still play this game after 5 years spend a shitload of your disposable income on it and don't want to level characters anymore, so please throw 20$ at us for a free level 75'.
>>
>>122197368
>not leveling up your character just so you can play dress up with them
baka senpai
>>
>>122206462
That's why I always get every char to 60 and leave them. Seriously, the titan/colru armors are always the best.
>>
why are spear Lanns such tryhards?
>>
>game is filled with some really creative and beautiful armor designs
>everyone has fused their armor into the plainest, skimpiest clothes possible and/or dyed it obnoxious neon colours

every time
>>
>>122207336
Welcome to the MMO player demographic, made up of mostly ignorant children or neckbeards with loads of autismbux.
>>
>>122207336

>majority of playerbase is either a bunch of casuals, neckbeards, nerds, and a splash of fags

This must be your first mmo right?
>>
>spent the last 2 and some hours doing raids with strangers
>it was beyond fun and i learned about game mechanics for the future
>some spoilers sadly but worth it

and il probably never experience it again +JDIMSA
>>
>>122207336
This is why I never get tempted to spend $$$ on vanity items in MMOs. More often than not I enjoy the "boring" original armor designs more than the shitfest of other stuff. Always the odd one out in groups.
>>
>>122202270
>Eh, the leveling experience isn't so bad if you're new...
It's pretty bad since every single friend I've tried to get into the game quit since it was such a slog from level 1-60. The biggest problem is that there's literally no one to run maps with and each 'episode' has the exact same repeating rooms with the exact same enemies and if they're feeling particularly lazy, literal reskins of both from previous boats with different colours. At least in a traditional MMO you're moving from place to place and exploring the world.
>>
>>122213012
Yeah, I guess the low population really kills it.

None of my friends want to play the game anymore but I might try to recruit them again when Hagie comes out since we can at least level together.
>>
>>122192643
The only thing that can save this game is new and meaningful content, but I'm pretty sure this game is already on its way out the door for Nexon NA.

>>122208972
I only do raids with PUGs now since /vg/ guilds are either full of terrible people or elitist tryhards who spam f3 every time you die.

It's always nice to see PUGs in awe of you soloing the raid or taking top DPS.
>>
>>122213265
I don't think adding new content can save the game considering they've been doing that and it's still dying.

It's just so completely daunting to start out in the game with no money and having to grind through the leveling process and then be literally 1/10th the power level of an established level 90 once you finally do hit max level.

And even not knowing that, just not enough people know about or want to play the game it seems. That or the new players aren't staying long.
>>
>>122213265
Maybe but NA is hosting some games that are even more dead than this. We'd have to see them go first.
>>
>>122213889
>I don't think adding new content can save the game considering they've been doing that and it's still dying.
They need to advertise along with the new content. No one even knows Vindictus exists anymore and if they do, they'll only have knowledge of it from like 2010. Nexon NA simply stopped advertising the game and it will die because of that and their jew practices. The exact same thing happened to DFO, if you'd recall.
>>
The problem for new players is that early S1 bosses are way too easy and die in two hits, especially for Hurk, Arisha, and revamped classes. Why bother with learning attack patterns and applying your techniques appropriately when you can just facetank and outlast the boss?
>>
>>122217139
>The problem for new players is that early S1 bosses are way too easy and die in two hits

You're talking about new player from an old player's perspective.

There's no way in hell a newbie who's still learning can take on blood lord, lagho, and klaus. They'd need at least a 4-man team.

Hell, red ruins is still a heck of a challenge.
>>
>>122218451
>You're talking about new player from an old player's perspective.

I think hes talking about the hundreds of garbage bosses in between them.
>>
>>122220123
Then he's even dumber, since you never really had to learn patterns for most of the old bosses because they were dumb as fuck.

>Run away when it attacks
>Run back in when it's recovering

You're not forced to gitgud at all except for a few bosses like Blood Prince and the raids.

This isn't even addressing the fact that it's simply NOT FUN playing by yourself in constant rehashed content.

I went over to BnS for a few weeks while Vindictus had the issues with the launcher and even though I found the combat to be shit, just being able to explore the world, run into random players and party up with them, and watching actually good story cutscenes made me care more about the world/story/game than Vindictus ever made me.
>>
>>122222481

I used to watch new players get fucked up constantly by random bosses like Scar, Rampage, Duke, there are dozens of older bosses that used to actually have a chance to kill people. The problem is this game has received too many core changes like the potion limit being nonexistent and getting knocked down no longer being an issue. Add in all these retarded overpowered characters, the reworks buffing every older character to ridiculous DPS and i-frames all over the place and you have 60 levels of mind-numbing button mash garbage that sets an awful first impression.

The fact that once you are done with that you then get to sit by and do fuck all damage in Rocheste and Colhen raids while level 90s destroy the boss in 3 minutes for you just makes it that much worse. The only choice after that is to grind all the way to 90 and slap on some shitty regina gear so you don't get kicked from every other S2 boat for having garbage stats.
>>
>>122224489
Except you still get kicked for having garbage stats because you need to enchant a level 70, 80, or 90 weapon well past the point of it being able to break a couple times in order to even reach 18k, and sometimes people want more than that. A new player can't afford that shit.

The powercreep at high level in this game is way too extreme, coupled with the low population, is hurting it a lot. A higher population would fix a lot but it doesn't seem to be happening.
>>
>>122225641

Yeah, I wasn't even referring to the 18k boats and all that. The average boat without any requirements put up will still usually kick some fresh player sitting on 14-15k, especially if its Kraken or Bark.

Players seriously need to get push for Nexon to lower the price of enchant runes. With how crucial enchanting is to getting yourself geared for endgame nowadays asking a new player 9 dollars to prevent their only weapon from breaking is ridiculous. I honestly can't believe we still get new players with shit like that and the $32 outfits giving you 500 attack.
>>
>>122225641
>>122226668
Stat elitism happens because the game itself encourages the behavior. S2 and S3 bosses have a ridiculous amount of defense for new players. You can't really blame somebody for kicking a 14k character at Kraken since he won't be doing any damage. Why not just lower the defense on bosses and make them much more aggressive to compensate?
>>
>>122226668
They should probably be way cheaper, or there should more ideally be a way to grind them out in-game (reasonably) so the game doesn't seem so horrifyingly pay2win. That or make enchanting easier. It certainly is a problem.

>>122228782
Yeah, I think the game is flawed in the sense that a person wearing fresh, not heavily enchanted gear of their level is actually sort of undergeared for content... or at least hard modes. It was especially bad when you were trying to do S2 in level 70 gear cause all 80 gear was absolutely impossible for a new player to even contemplate achieving.

It's obviously too late to fix any of this anytime soon but to be honest the stat caps for everything are way too high and the gear is way too shitty when unenchanted. It gives a lot of progression but so much of it is unachievable, and it's not fun to spend weeks or months trying as hard as possible to pull 6% damage on a boss while a Lann shits out 30% with ease because he has capped everything (and probably got to that state a week after the last update because he has 100 billion gold across 3 accounts and has had that since his second year of playing...)

I dunno. This game wouldn't last if there wasn't a lot of grinding because there are only so many boss fights you can do, so I would never suggest all the rng and whatever be removed... but it's currently way too polarizing. Players shouldn't be as strong as they are.
>>
>>122229794
Ouch. I just started playing last week because I really enjoy the combat. I'm realistic and not expecting to reach endgame in a month or two playing casually, but still kind of disheartening to hear.
>>
>>122230352
Finding a guild/group of players to play with can alleviate some of the problems - they aren't going to kick you for not having good gear. In theory there's plenty of options for grinding out money you can do with lower gear to try and make money, and you can always get lucky drops. The one thing you'll have to deal with early on is always getting shit on in the damage charts. There are so many people running around with capped stats on the best characters that you can't hope to compete, so just strive for surviving and getting good uptime on the bosses.

S3's gearing system has improved the situation a lot. You can get a full set of low/medium level 90 gear for cheap and its about as strong as level 80 gear, though level 80 weapons are better than all but the best 90 weps (they've gotten cheaper too actually, and are obtainable with seals fairly easily, probably your best option starting out if you can). It's a step in the right direction, certainly way better than S2's gear progression which was asinine.
>>
File: Screeshot_365.jpg (1024KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screeshot_365.jpg
1024KB, 1680x1050px
post dead
>>
File: 2012_12_31_0006.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2012_12_31_0006.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 2014-05-31-09-47-51-1821097.jpg (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-31-09-47-51-1821097.jpg
482KB, 1920x1080px
>>122142038
>>
File: 2015_07_21_0003.jpg (1024KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015_07_21_0003.jpg
1024KB, 1680x1050px
>>
So I'm a new player, currently at level 35. I saw these 16 player raid things, and since there was one that said level 20 or above, I thought I could check it out. So I hopped into the map to wait some players to join, and a lvl 90 guy joined. First thing he said was "what the fck is wrong with you". I tried to explain him that I'm new and I'm not really sure what's going on and just wanted to see what this stuff is all about, and what does he answer? "I get it you are a faggot teenager noob fuck you" and then he left. Still no idea what I was doing wrong, I guess those raids are only for max level characters or? Yeah, seems like a really nice community.
>>
>>122236816
Classic MMO reception. Expecting new players to have just as much knowledge as you who has been playing for much longer.
>>
>>122236816
Sounds like he was some sort of broken English/incredibly young retard. That's not normal behavior.

Anyways, those 16man raids are 16man versions of existing 8man raids you unlock much later. They're often pretty laggy and almost nobody ever does them anymore, don't worry about them.
>>
>>122236816
He was a fucking retard don't worry about it

Also
>>122237886
The hell you on about? they're fucking fantastic exp when they actually get going it just takes forever and a half because most everyone is max level already.
>>
>>122240229
... I said they're laggy and nobody does them anymore, where did you find a problem?
>>
what is haggie's secondary weapon? spell books/mana crystals or something new?
>>
>>122242126
he might not have one.
>>
>>122241518
Only with you saying to not worry about them because they're good exp for his level, Otherwise I agree
>>
>>122242483
>good exp

By the time you wait for this shit to fill, you can do a dozen other runs that can net you more exp.
>>
>>122128739
>>122129146
>>122146136
http://41.media.tumblr.com/632cb7e1a4e0abefc173b032238e06aa/tumblr_nxl5l28fgs1rvumgmo1_540.png
>>
>>122246532
You can do runs while you're in queue for it duder, and when it hits 16 people just join it.
>>
File: bloom.webm (2MB, 418x518px) Image search: [Google]
bloom.webm
2MB, 418x518px
Goodnight bump, /vg/.

+sleepy
>>
>stuck on story quests at level 65 because every quest is for a raid

am I supposed to be able to solo these? Klaus seems beatable solo but I had trouble doing titan even with a high level friend..

In other news why do people make open boats for random 60 raids and then kick half the people that join?
>>
>>122253453
Do them on easy mode.
>>
>>122253453
Some people just want to do raids with friends only or solo and are too lazy/forget to put it on private
>>
>>122253543
wow, I had no idea it would be THAT much easier on easy. Thanks anon
>>
>>122254816
Yeah easymode allows you to shit on literally any raid in the game, but the rewards are severely reduced so only do it if you cant find a group (or want to farm AP).
>>
Do people use skill awakening a lot? it seems pretty legit, like you could get basically 10% damage, but you'd need to farm so many waking stones to keep all the awakenings charged up.
>>
>>122256404
Depends on how often your class uses those skills.

With Lynn, I have to refresh after every 2~ raids :^(
>>
I just started playing vindictus again after a 2 month break. Im a Vella player and it seems like the yellow bar under my stamina fills up slower, am i imagining this or was it part of an update?
>>
File: 2015_04_21_0002.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015_04_21_0002.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>122259669
Pretty sure it was always like that.
>>
>>122256404
>>122256548
Yeah, Arisha's Arcane Flurry goes down real fast

I pretty much only use Insane Reaper cooldown and Ruin Blade knockdown since I only use em a few times per raid
>>
>>122256404
well the the low prices on the lowest tier stones that refill 30 points for one its not really hard to keep it filled, though you may to look at the prices, because with the higher tier ones you get a higher refill.
>>
>>122261432
THey used to be dirt cheap back when the population was decent in S3E1
Now the marketplace is a ghost town
>>
>>122256135
reduced as in you get fewer drops or the loot table is actually worse?
>>
>>122264575
Both i think?At least for s2 raids.I did get a solid scroll from easy-modoing a colhen raid (siglint i think).
>>
These chinese outfits are so ugly
>>
>>122268556
I hope we get a nice one next week (with Hagie).
>>
Anybody knows a battle without the "intro text" with the battle name?

(so it's possible to press 2x "-" instantly and restart for halloween map part)
>>
>>122274898
*altough nvm, I alt-tab out for the restarts and loading anyway
>>
>>122236816
Really the Polar Bear and the Spiders have normally had parties available for me, but the dragons are a pain in the ass to assemble a team for. Afternoon-Early Evening is pretty much the only time 24-mans become remotely viable.

And don't worry about the harassers. They're likely social rejects with no life skills.
>>
File: pot.jpg (18KB, 424x221px) Image search: [Google]
pot.jpg
18KB, 424x221px
what is this sorcery
>>
>>122279762
Wow, they actually put the Vindictus servers into the game.

We have to go deeper.
>>
>>122279762
I once saw a 20+ kobold bow.
>>
>>122264575
>>122267716
Drop table is the same for s1, you just get less cores. I've gotten eye of mana from ezmode titan and ring from thor
>>
>>122277202
>>122236816
Wednesdays are your best bet to find a group since thats when the weekly limit resets
>>
>log in after 3 months break to check events
>main is naked at login screen
>freak the fuck out thinking I've been hacked
>it was just a display bug with the unisex armor thing
fucking nexon
>>
File: 1416031450521.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1416031450521.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>122280724
>>
>>122273360
>next week
anon...
>>
>>122281393
must been a similar item command trick, although i didn't know you can manipulate item name display in such way

and +15 kobold bow seen a real one, guy must been really bored
>>
>>122285458
>anon...
Please let me dream.
>>
>>122287714
Next update is 09/12
>>
>>122288078
How do you know?Not doubting you,just curious.Also just noticed what nexoneu did at the site...
>>
>>122289635
The date the new inner gets removed from the shop, also the date on which all events end
>>
>>122292351
>also the date on which all events end
>mfw i'm on EU and all we have is that shitty halloween coin event

This one ends at the 18th here (according to the store) but yeah,more likely that we get Hagie near Christmas.
>>
File: 1443114527461.jpg (406KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1443114527461.jpg
406KB, 1024x768px
>>122293181
>we get Hagie

i have read "wet Hagie" for a moment

no homo
>>
>>122294258
There's nothing homo about wanting to "wet" Hagie.Just wait for the glorious moment he hits the game and the servers fill with slutty Hagies everywhere,it'll be glorious.
>>
After killing a boss is there a way to get the ending card and loot to come up faster? What is it loading that takes it so long, or is it intentional?
>>
>>122296325
You can type /leave after you kill the boss.
>>
>Bingo event gets restricted to 80+

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
File: vader_no.jpg (63KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
vader_no.jpg
63KB, 640x349px
>>122296319
>slutty Hagies everywhere

just no, them hurks and kais are already enough in those angel wings and other gay oufits
>>
>>122297409
Wasn't already 60+? 80 isn't that much of as stretch.
>>
>>122296325
wait until the message pops up in the chat with the stuff you got, and press "-" 2x on keypad after it, then you can press the Return to town button in the background (under the party names list)

/leave works too, but if you type it before getting the loot, that's same as if you had forfeited the battle
>>
best place to buy gold?
or should I listen to that channel 1 bot?
>>
File: 1431968466520.jpg (2MB, 3500x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1431968466520.jpg
2MB, 3500x4000px
>>122298770
>buying gold
My little sister can't be this shitter

at least do by selling NX to people then
>>
>>122297037
>>122298686
Thanks, I'll try these. Are the oaths and bonus missions worth the time to do as I go through battles, or should I just ignore and come back to them later?
>>
Are tricky enchant scrolls worth shit on east?
>>
File: 1445396441291.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1445396441291.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>yuropoor version of Vindictus is pretty much dead, yet Nexon still didn't shut it down
>Tera's Steam version gets locked down, leaving Yurop with fucking Gameforge of all the publishers

Why are we getting treated like this? Should I blame the cyka blyats?
>>
>>122301847
yup, shit

its not that bad of a scroll but no on one ever wants it
>>
>>122305461
I figured, 150 def and +1 crit chance didn't seem that great when its shields only.
>>
>game is buggy as hell after update
>bingo is restricted to level 80

It's like Nexon actively tries to push me away from this game.
>>
>>122302981
if tera's combat was even half as good as vindictus that would have been a hell of a game
>>
>>122309529
The melee classes are okay, the ranged ones are shit
>>
>>122260179
>>122256404
Just got back in the game and last time I played, Vella was brand new. What the hell is skill awakening?
>>
>>122299238
Current NX exchange rate for anywhere outside of the US is too much of a hassle.

Buying gold directly is cheaper and more efficient.
>>
>>122298770
what server?
>>
>>122311826
Level 90 maps drop tiems you can attempt to apply to abilities.
Example: Damage Boost (2-10%): pump in 30 erg crystals to get a like 50% chance to add x% damage to ability for the nest 700 uses. Pump in other awakening stones to recharge.
>>
>>122301338
Oaths give bonus xp, so do the oath that gives the most. Bonus missions give extra gold. I wouldn't really bother doing them unless you're low on cash or are anal about maxing the points from missions.
>>
>>122313885
east but I might buy for my west Hurk too
>>
Best mission to farm Fast ES?It wasn't Gatekeeper of the Catacombs right?
>>
>>122317219
i do give a begger a coin for fast
>>
>>122317294
Ok thanks anon.

+shy
>>
>>122298308
>Not wanting naked twinky Hagies everywhere
Goddamn we're filled with faggots here.
>>
Oh boy I finally got a level 90 weapon time to-

>paradise enhancement stones

dear lord where do I farm these it's going to cost me 100m just to +8 this shit
>>
>>122322617
Buy pre-enhanced and save yourself the trouble.
>>
>>122323042
>buy pre-enhanced

If only I had hundreds of millions of gold.
>>
Absolutely new player here (it's still installing), is there any character that performs well enough without having to shell out tons of gold?
>>
>>122329080
No, it doesn't work that way. If you want to min/max you need to shit out assloads of gold on every character. That's just how the game is.
>>
>>122323042
>le buy pre-enhanced/enchanted meme
Show me a +10 orange weapon that's reasonably priced.

I haven't seen one in over a month.
>>
>>122329254
Alright, is there any tier listing of characters somewhere?
Going from what's been posted, Lynn seems to be a shit, and posterboy Lann is probably good enough to entice unsuspecting folk such as myself into continuing to play even once the fun begins to wear off.
>>
Big twitch streamer guy is gonna play Vindictus soon, will he be able to bring the game back to life
>>
>>122329742
everyone is good and everyone can perform without spending lods of money considering money wont save you from being a retard who cant dodge. You just might not top the damage chart, but again. Undergeared that can actually play > goldbuying seal dispensers
>>
>>122329742
Roughly my impression seems to be that Sword Vella and Lynn are garbage, Evie, Hurk, and Lann are very good. Karok is going to be good soon, all other characters are decent?

To be honest you should try to play something you'll enjoy, don't worry too much about what tier it is. They all get buffed eventually, powercreep is real.
>>
What's a better place to farm iron ores? Ortel Castle or S2 shit
>>
>>122329742
Tiers generally go
>Lann
>Evie
>Hurk/Arisha
>X-gun Kai, DB Vella
>Sword Fiona
>Sword Vella
>Lynn/Karok(for now)

Fuck if I know where hammer fiona goes though. Probably between hurk and kai thanks to shield deflect. I also haven't played most of these characters so its a lot of hearsay.
>>
>>122330307
Literally iron ores, or superiors/exquisites?
>>
>>122331047
oh yeah sorry, superiors/exquisites
>>
>>122331861
S2 or Boat 6 stuff. Ortel gives way more copper and shit than iron.
>>
>>122331861
I think twilight desert and ship graveyard both have ore spawns in the first/second room you can repeatedly run up to, bomb, and then restart the mission.
>>
What the fuck do I even do with all this nightmare candy and shit? I've gotten this pumpkin kobold thing 3 times now.
>>
Why the fuck is some fag with 15k viewers streaming vindictus?
>>
>>122329803

Alright he's not bring the game back to life, it's hurting me to watch him play it
>>
>>122334176
probably because vindi early game is literal shit
>>
>>122334417
It always baffles me how devcat seems afraid to touch their older content at all. It seems like such a waste of shit that obviously took them time and money to produce to just abandon it to rot. They'd probably extend the longevity of the game, as well as the breadth of worthwhile content by a great deal if they went back and fixed up some of the old shit.

The early leveling parts of the game are so dated they chase away new players pretty much without fail and give an awful first impression. Meanwhile decent raidbosses from S1 rot in irrelevancy because there'll never be a level 80-90 difficulty for them, and never a drop worth killing them for ever again. I'd much have a level 80-90 Colru that drops R7s than redo Lakoria, Bark, Havan, Iset, Panth, Lavasat, Druid, Cromm, etc.

If the earlygame and leveling wasn't such boring dogshit, I'd actually have a reason to make another character or recommend the game to a friend or 2. If an endgame raid train didn't involve steamrolling all the shitty S2 sandbags in sub 5 minute runs before doing the only 3 real endgame fights, then I'd actually have a reason to log in more than once or twice a month. It just seems like a humongous waste of work, time and money they've already put into the game to not take the minimal effort necessary to bring old content up to par.
>>
>>122334174
Who?
>>
>>122335347
soda something. They alt-F4'd after the tutorial mission and went to play something else
>>
>>122334174
Soda, one of the most popular twitch streamers.
He's doing it for shitshow saturday.

>>122335136
>The early leveling parts of the game are so dated they chase away new players pretty much without fail and give an awful first impression.
This.
>>
>>122333761
You give them to Colhen npc to get medals that you trade for Halloween rewards.
>>
>>122335451
>wowfag can't into gud combat
Figures, I seen him play other games like b&s and he dies every 10 secs
>>
>>122342072
You're really delusional if you think vindictus early game is even remotely challenging, except in the sense that's even someone who's challenged could clear it.
He alt+F4 because it was so boring.
>>
>>122342340
Show me a game that's not boring the first 10 levels
>>
>>122342072
>like b&s and he dies every 10 secs
He's actually pretty decent at B&S and git gudded pretty quickly.

Also,
>Vindictus
>Gud combat
Please. Vindictus will never have gud combat as long as you can't affect the boss aside from scarce holds and flinches.
>>
>>122342340
I don't know about early game being absolutely boring. From Ainle onwards you can actually die, if you play on hard mode.
>>
>>122342340
>he doesn't know about the original version of gnoll chief shitting all over newfags during beta and game launch
>>
>>122343141
Did you only ever play korean MMOs for your entire life?
>>122343427
Even at the snowy place it's not THAT bad, but the gnoll area is literal shit, bosses are 100% retarded and you can kill them with your eyes closed.
>>122343573
I actually played the game in beta and yes gnoll chief was a very much needed challenging boss early on, but since they nerfed him he's a joke.
>>
My Arisha's starting to get up there-- what's the big difference between Heavy and Plate armors at 90?

Also, is Attack speed as important here as it is for Scythe Evie? No idea what I'll be doing with my stats save MATK
>>
>>122343141
>Show me a game that's not boring the first 61 levels
>>
>>122343810
Every gooks game is boring as fuck leveling
>>
>>122343968
Yes? That's exactly what I implied.
>>
>>122343573
>big red nigga carrying a giant ass hammer
>does nothing but fucking kick
Yeah fuck that guy.
>>
>>122344049
Western games are the same shit.
>>
>>122344341
As i've said, maybe you should try playing things that aren't korean mmos, you'd see it's very possible for games to be enjoyable from level 1.
You act like there's no problem, or that vindictus problem is the same as other korean mmos, but that's just not true. Honestly even most other korean mmos i've tried are more interesting from level 1 than vindictus.
Reason is, vindictus is all about it's combat, and early game you see this really good gameplay, and really ass level design, monster design, boss design, quest design. Everything but the gameplay sucks in the gnoll prairie.
>>
I played mabinogi and I heard of vin is it worth a play if I played Mab?
>>
Coming back after some time: What's the difference between armor types anymore?

What the hell do I use at 90 if it's all pretty much the same?
>>
>>122343817
No attack speed is nowhere near as needed for Arisha, its nice to have like it is on all characters but the stat you should be focusing on is crit for Arisha.
>>
>>122345163
Not even sure if you're serious but Vind is pretty different from Mab, you might get a kick out of some story stuff I guess if you're into that.
>>
>>122344859
I have, they're the same shit. The only difference is western games try to mask inferior game play with gimmicky quests, dailies, crafting, etc.

Which KMMO is enjoyable from lvl 1?
>>
>>122345653
Thanks! Yes I noticed that compared to a Staff Evie with similar skill levels and Gear, Arisha's auto attack hits for like half of hers. Feels like I need more punch
>>
>>122345749
I was not really invested in the story but could you provide an example?
>>
>>122345750
Lineage 2. World PVP was great
>>
>>122346085
Never played it so I'm don't know the specifics, but can you do world pvp from lvl 1? Can you compete with max levels at it? Do you even have enough skills at the beginning to be effective at it?
>>
>>122345653
Aside from the small handful of characters who are gated heavily by AS, what you said is true of everyone. Crit is the most efficient and damage increase stat next to attack itself. It's always a priority to cap crit before focusing on other stats, as its the stat that every class, save for a few, stand to gain the most benefit from.

Those rare exceptions are just things like Cestus Karok or Scythe Evie, where mechanics either reduce the value of crit or require a certain amount of AS to function.
>>
>spear lann

laffo
>>
>>122346581
You fight other low level people you find yeah. Dungeons aren't even instanced so people will fight for shit
>>
Is Arisha any good or is she Lynn-tier right now? I'm almost 70 and I'm keeping pretty consistent uptime on bosses and keeping my crystal in use, but compared to Evies it's not really as significant.

What am I missing?
>>
>>122347150
She's still solidly B-tier, behind Lann and Evie. That might change once the next batch of revamps come along but for now she's good.
>>
>>122346839
So you found the game enjoyable even though you're running around with maybe 2-3 skills and using it on other people in a tab targeting game?
>>
>>122347414
The situation of WORLD PVP ALL THE TIME ANY TIME made the entire game pretty tense considering its a grinding game and not quest-based. The game still had a decent community when I played and people would hunt PKers.

Nothing like being a PKer with a red name and watching someone spot you and start running in your direction from far in the distance. Is he going to attack you or is he just coming this way? Better not wait to find out and start prepping some fucking spells
>>
>>122347359

Is there more I should be doing? When I get a decent bit of SP and mana I try to actively counter into mana blade mode and start draining and whirlwinding on the boss until I'm spent, at which point I keep my crystal out, mana tracer up, and switch between full combos and retrieving the crystal at 5 stacks.

Also a combo Ruin Blade if there's a good opening
>>
>>122347414
Yes?

I know you're too young to play stuff like Ultima and Tibia, but world PvP makes things interesting at all levels.

>tab targeting
You really need to get over this. Just because it has tab targeting doesn't mean it's bad.
>>
>>122347817
Not him, but not everyone likes leaving a trail of gold leading into some dark, lonely valley to set up an ambush at low levels.

I love it.
>>
>>122347758
Try to use your Sp as often as you can, especially counter, and maximize your mana with perfect drains. Spam warp when you are in mana blade mode and detonate your crystal to keep your stamina up.
>>
>>122344859
>early game you see this really good gameplay, and really ass level design, monster design, boss design, quest design. Everything but the gameplay sucks in the gnoll prairie.
Even the gameplay sucks early on. Vindictus has a bad habit of gating too much of a character's core skills, and essentially their entire identity as a character behind level breakpoints. Most characters don't even unlock their first core skill until after the gnoll chief, and for some characters, that means you do nothing but leftlick->rightclick through some shitty enemies with absolutely no indication of what that character actually plays like or what their mechanics are. Hurk is this momentum-based fighter that eats attacks to the face for damage buffs and parries bosses? Neat, it's a shame you don't get most of that until you're level 30. Until then you're just boring hit and run with big slow hits.

Lynn and Evie are particularly bad for this, where you get absolutely nothing of what makes them characters, or what makes them fun until you're already several hours into leveling. No game should ask its player to waste several hours leveling a character before they get a chance to see how that character actually plays or gain access to any of the actually fun bits of combat.

The first 2 areas of Vindictus (ruins and ice caves) function as an excruciatingly dull extended tutorial in which gameplay mechanics and core aspects of your character are very gradually introduced to you while you wail on harmless enemies that barely fight back. It's a fine tutorial if the goal is to acclimatize a player that has never, ever played an action game before and is completely new to vindictus (or videogames in general), but for anybody that's every played a game before, the earlygame is patronizingly slow and drawn out and demands you jump through far too many utterly trivial hoops before you're allowed to start fighting real enemies or using interesting skills.
>>
>>122348485
Is warp better than just swinging around at the boss in mana blade mode?

Also, what's that about the crystal and stamina? Thank you
>>
>>122347817
I never said it was bad. I just found tab targeting games boring.
>>
>>122348693
Does more damage and uses about as much mana as one swing

Exploding orb recovers 100 stam instantly
>>
>>122348693
Yeah warp hits very hard. It's an excellent way to avoid boss attacks so you can use it to dodge, but don't hold off on it too long - your mana blade hits reduce it's cooldown so you can really spam it. Detonating a crystal gives 100stam, so wail until your stam is empty, then detonate, and continue wailing.
>>
>>122348582
Don't all MMOs have you slowly unlock core skills as you progress?
>>
>>122349150
>>122349283
So warp on cooldown and destroy crystal when low stam then redeploy-- all in Mana blade?

That's great! I was only using warp as a catch/escape mechanic along with tracer, while using all my Stamina on crazy shit. Very helpful, I'll try to master these alongside the new ASDSWSW combo on Ruin I just got
>>
>>122349508
If you can do ruin blade fast enough, you're immune to all damage while executing the attack. It's another way to avoid damage.
>>
>>122349859
Starting when are you immune?
>>
>>122349427
This is true, but tab-target MMOs get away with it because they're just things you add to your skill rotation, and often times they're just improvements over existing skills anyway.

The problem with Vindictus skill-gating, and what that guy is getting at, is that some of the locked skills are what make the character actually interesting to play. Skills like Gliding Fury, Counterattack, snaps, pressure points, and in the worst case Transcendence, fundamentally define what combat is like for their users.
>>
>>122349894
When you do the WSADADWS command, as soon as she swings the sword and until she recovers or you do SW into counter
>>
>>122349427
Most that I've played don't make you wait as long as vindictus does before you unlock things fundamental to your character.

It's pretty inocuous for some skills to be deferred until later in the game. Karok doesn't unlock warslam, his primary sandbag dps tool, until like level 30-ish. That's not really a bad thinbg, because sandbag dps doesn't really define his character. But, some of the characters and the way their skill unlocks are set up is something akin to a healer taking until level 20 before learning a heal spell. Poor Lynn is forced to spend most of her leveling spamming only one smash as it's the only one that can apply marks until level 30-something ( a skill she doesn't get at all until after perilous ruins).

And anybody that's leveled a staff evie solo knows what that's like. Your DPS rotation is fireball -> wait for fireball to come off cd->fireball again until bosses die. There's no flow to combat, no combos, no burst, no rotations, none of the things that make evie feel like evie. Combat is just tediously waiting for one or 2 cooldowns to cycle off over and over again until you finally unlock more shit later.
>>
>>122350104
Great! One more question: After doing the first combo, how long do I have to do the second ASDSWSW?

Fuck this bitch is complicated.
>>
>>122350196
You can hold it for a couple seconds after the first hit to wait for a chance to get the counter mana, play around with it to get a feel for the timing.
>>
>>122348725
So it's just your opinion.

>>122349427
No. I played both B&S and FFXIV and because they are hotkey based games, characters play very different to each other just a few levels in.

In Vindictus, most character take to around level 40 to become unique and even then, you don't really come into content that forces you to learn your character until Hoarfrost Depths and EVEN THEN it's usually just a few particular bosses like Yeti King.
>>
File: 2015_11_03_0000.jpg (948KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_03_0000.jpg
948KB, 1600x900px
>>122350164
>Played Staff Evie before revamp
It was pure horror and tedium. In retrospect, I'm so happy I had someone duo most of the content with me in rental gear, because I would've probably quit Evie at Ainle.
>>
>>122350821
Yes, just like how you found it fun. Another opinion.
>>
>>122351310
A lot of people found it fun, but what I was getting at is this general has a bad problem with shitting on any game that doesn't have real-time combat that isn't based on hotkeys.

I've always found it funny how the Vindictus combat is praised as 'best ever' and yet it's much shallower than stuff like DMC and MH.
>>
>>122351528
And there are tons of people who would swear by WoW, wildstar, or ESO combat. In the end it's just opinions, like how people in this general tend to like vindi combat.

All MH has over vindi is the climbing, while DMC is more like dragon nest style combat
>>
>>122351996
>And there are tons of people who would swear by WoW, wildstar, or ESO combat.
But those people don't actively shit on Vindi combat.

>All MH has over vindi is the climbing, while DMC is more like dragon nest style combat
MH and DMC have proper enemy interaction in that you can stagger/hold/stun/juggle/whatever. Vindi is quite shallow because it loses that dimension (for most characters) and is much more sandbaggy, especially on simple bosses like Havan.
>>
File: 2015_05_14_0008.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015_05_14_0008.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
ded
>>
>>122352782
yea but with 8 and sometimes more people smackin the boss's shit up, if they all had real reactions to getting hit it would be even more faceroll. Plus, DMC bosses don't really care that much about you hitting them either
>>
>>122352782
Are you seriously implying that allowing Vindictus bosses to be chain-CCed would make them LESS sandbaggy? And why the fuck are you even comparing Vindictus to non-MMOs like DMC and Monhun? They all have different forms of holding skills that are appropriate for their combat system, and would suck majorly if you were to transplant them into another game where they don't belong.
>>
Does using the counter drain followup after ruin blade use up durability from a counter drain skill awakening? It seems like the durability goes down pretty fast even when I intentionally try to use it less while doing easy stuff.
>>
Which waifu has the best options for maxing out body sliders?
So far I've managed to get near thighs-around-head retarded levels, but nothing too significant in the chest area.
Should I just figure out how hex editors work and go up and beyond from there?
>>
>>122361665
try Arisha, she was intended by the devs to have uhm..naturally "larger" body proportions, especially in the chest area
>>
>>122362340
Hell, that slider is maxed by default for Arisha.
>>
>>122362340
I did, and out of preliminary testing she seemed to give the best results, but she still felt pretty lacking.
>>
>>122361665
>>122362418
The character models were simply not made for the extremes of the sliders aside from height and chest (which doesn't change much).
>>
File: 2015_11_15_0001.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_15_0001.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>
File: 2015_09_16_0012.jpg (781KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
2015_09_16_0012.jpg
781KB, 1280x768px
>>122207336
>>
File: 2013_08_25_0000.jpg (969KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2013_08_25_0000.jpg
969KB, 1600x900px
ded
>>
>>122369485
Fruit fight is ded as fuck
>>
>>122362579
this desu senpai, pls take your land whale waifus elsewhere
>>
File: 1271689440766.jpg (28KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1271689440766.jpg
28KB, 432x288px
>havent played it since release
>the only thing i remember from it is throwing spears at some tiny monsters
>give it a look again
>my account has been deleted, well, okay, weird but i'll take it
>make a new account
>login
>country wide ip ban

...why
>>
>>122377243
Where are you trying to play from?
>>
is there a specific rotation to use for staffie or do you just always do the highest level cast you can get away with?
>>
>>122379727
lithuania, last time i tried it it worked fine
>>
>>122381309
Nexon recently blocked most Soviet block countries. No idea why. The Chinese version of the game isn't IP restricted. There's an English patch somewhere online for it, but I have no idea how updated it is.
>>
>>122377243
you're not missing much honestly
>>
Anyone here that has tried Hagie can answer me,is he more speed dependent or crit dependent?Closer to Scythie or Arisha for example?
>>
>>122385935
He's a ranged character, so of course he'll never, ever be speed dependent. If you're worried about getting hit, just stand further back.
>>
>>122382678

After some proxying you really were right. It's literally the same thing i quit playing like 5 years ago, only now it has more ladies walking around everywhere in skanky outfits.

It does remind me of monster hunter however, and i'm a sucker for those games.

Guess i'll just go back to waiting and hoping for MH Online to come out.

anyway, best of luck to you poor souls
>>
>>122389363
>best of luck to you poor souls
Oh don't worry, we don't actually play the game.
>>
Why is the AP restoration guide thing never in the OP? You'd think that'd be a good resource to have there.
>>
>>122385935
>>122386301

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArH43B4W-f4

I'm assuming he hadn't changed too much in the last 2 months. So he basically just spams LLLLR all fight, kinda like what sword fifi used to do before the enhanced counter buff, which means he'll need some speed to pull off his boomerang smash before dodging on faster fights.
>>
>>122393507
Watching this,it seems to me like extra speed would be useful to have but not a priority,pretty much like my Arisha.Thanks anon.

+best
>>
>>122385935
He's more cock dependent.
>>
>>122377243
There is an account retrieval system, send a ticket to support

related thread:
forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1510444

use the link in the second post
>>
>>122357356
>yea but with 8
Well that's the problem, right?

>Plus, DMC bosses don't really care that much about you hitting them either
Wrong.

>>122360275
>Are you seriously implying that allowing Vindictus bosses to be chain-CCed would make them LESS sandbaggy?
No, I'm saying that there's no real interaction between the player and the boss so it feels like you're just wailing on a stone wall that hits back once in awhile.

>And why the fuck are you even comparing Vindictus to non-MMOs like DMC and Monhun?
Because I'm pointing out Vindictus combat isn't that great. Yeah, it's one of the best we'll have for an MMO, but missing an extra dimension of interactivity means it can never come as close as 'gud combat'. That's also one of the reasons why I was so sad to see Hurk's deflect go and Lynn's flinch gimmick basically removed.
>>
>>122399742
>He's more cock dependent.
Perfect,as expected.
>>
>>122401203
>no real interaction between the player and the boss
Breakoffs flinch the boss, and everyone has flinches or disables of some kind. Not to mention all the gimmicky minigames that leave the boss vulnerable. This "extra dimension of interactivity" that you speak of is there, maybe not enough to suit your tastes, but you can't claim it doesn't exist at all.
>>
>>122401203
I think you're full of shit especially if MH can be cited as a good example. Monsters there really feel like stone walls except you can break off parts to weaken them. So the only real difference ends up being where you constantly attack especially once you consider sharpness.

In DMC its just avoid until they're vulnerable(vergil) or wail on them constantly while dodging everything(nevan/cerberus).

Honestly the fault lies more with the boss design of Vindictus than the combat. At least for S2 stuff like Lakoria/Kraken/Bark which are not challenging just time consuming once you understand them.
>>
>>122405279
>Breakoffs flinch the boss
So once per raid?

>and everyone has flinches or disables of some kind.
With huge cooldowns like 20 minutes.

>Not to mention all the gimmicky minigames that leave the boss vulnerable
That's not even comparable and you know it. You should be rewarded with stuns/flinches through skill, not through gimmicky and dumb minigames. Some bosses like Muir aren't even left vulnerable.

>>122406269
>I think you're full of shit especially if MH can be cited as a good example.
It's much better than Vindictus. You can stun, parry, counter, and pretty much stonewall a boss in certain instances/

>In DMC its just avoid until they're vulnerable(vergil) or wail on them constantly while dodging everything(nevan/cerberus).
That's cherry picking and you know it. Most bosses reward skillful play of both dodging and dealing damage to stun at certain phases or attacks. You can also knock bosses out of attack strings depending on your skill as well.

>Honestly the fault lies more with the boss design of Vindictus than the combat.
The fault lies in what that other Anon said: it's an MMO. Giving an extra dimension of interaction to each player would make it a clusterfuck or a permanent stunlock shitfest.

As it stands, Vindictus isn't really good combat in my opinion. For MMOs? Definitely better. In general? It's weak. Characters like Lann for example, play very one dimensionally. Even Spear Lann before revamp was very one dimensional.
>>
File: 1444136290016.jpg (1MB, 2658x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1444136290016.jpg
1MB, 2658x1772px
>>122408853
>You can stun, parry, counter, and pretty much stonewall a boss in certain instances
Wait you're talking about Vindictus right?

I mean sure Vindictus doesn't have the best combat but you seem to be irrationally biased against it, and are exaggerating its flaws to make a point.
>>
>>122408853
Stuns are 20 minutes because people used to just chain stun the boss and wail on them, effectively making them sandbags

>Most bosses reward skillful play of both dodging and dealing damage to stun at certain phases or attacks
Same thing in Vindi, and this was stressed in S2E4 bosses like crom or ulchas
>>
>>122408853
>stun
Same shit as in vindictus. You get a window of vulnerability.
>parry
???
>counter
I assume you're referring to the GS here with a well timed strike during their charge or other attack.
>stonewall
No way in hell

>cherrypicking
You're right. Pretty much everyone but vergil really falls into the second category. Except maybe the horse. Which is just boring all around.
>agni&rudra
Literally focus one target after dodging his shit. They will attack each other. Easy shit. Disarming them is the only out of the norm thing about this fight.
>Leviathan
Literally hit the hearts while avoiding lasers/mobs
>Corrupted Lady's dad
Practically a sandbag that goes underground giving you mobs to deal with.
>Fire horse from 4
Attack, dodge with trickster since now you have all styles
Etc.

Same shit as Vindictus. Hit it while dodging. The only difference there is dmc actually has more ways of dodging shit and occasionally you can block an attack by hitting the attack.
>>
>>122409513
>Parry
You can stun a boss on a 20 minute cooldown or in specific instances when you do tons of damage in a short period.

>Counter
You can't counter a boss unless we're talking about Hurk, but he's lost a lot of that ability in S3 and he's one character.

>Stonewall
Only slashing high.

Have you even played Vindictus?

>>122409726
>Same thing in Vindi
You can't stun or flinch bosses with 'skillful' play though, at least not consistently. Look at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ-dXUomnuI
It's just a Lann constantly fishing for GF/LF while avoiding a boss that doesn't react at all and keeps attacking mindlessly.

Now look at: https://youtu.be/IYS9JkHE-iI?t=230
He stuns, counters, interrupts, and damages the boss all within a minute. The added layer of interaction makes it fun and rewards skillful play.
>>
>>122410362
>1st boss in the vid linked was literally just cheesed at range while waiting for an opening
>2nd boss is't even flinching until his health was low enough
>Dante was literally sandbagged because such flinch much interact

This is your idea of rewarding gameplay? I fail to see how this is supposed to convince anyone that vindictus' combat is shit in comparison.
>>
>>122410362
Because you posted a fucking Lann, who doesn't have stuns and only 1 flinch on a 20 minute cooldown. Just literally look up any Hurk vs non S3 boss if you want to get off on flinches because you think that as the epitome of skill.
>>
>>122410813
>This is your idea of rewarding gameplay?
So if you git gud you shouldn't be able to destroy a boss?

You've never played DMC and can't even replicate that video.
>>
>>122410362
>He stuns, counters, interrupts, and damages the boss all within a minute. The added layer of interaction makes it fun and rewards skillful play.
Most of that was him just avoiding stuff by jumping and then shooting with full charged shots. He would only go in at certain points when the boss pretty much said he could be stunned.

Either way. Don't act like every boss in DMC is like Cruzo(I don't remember his name). The others are much more large monsters not reacting to you at all and attacking. Hell even in that video the snake plant lady is pretty much a perfect example. She sits there doing pointless attacks while he outputs max dps.
>>
>>122410901
>Just literally look up any Hurk
Already addressed in that very post you quoted.
>>
>>122410362

Where did you manage to find such boring fucking gameplay of DMC. The credo part is literally him jumping around spamming charged shots with the occasional single move.
On top of that as usual the video opens up with the Nero player taking 70 percent of Berial's health without him even fighting back. How can you call that good boss design?
>>
>>122411005
I've played 1-4 and I can tell you there's nothing "rewarding" about rocketlauncher + divekick comboing or pegging with guns until you can find an opening.
>>
>>122411142
I'll admit that not every boss is like that, but the point is that DMC has that added dimension that Vindictus doesn't, which opens up new possibilities. In Vindictus, pretty much every boss plays the same for a character since it's so one sided on what your options are.

>>122411257
Did you even watch the time linked in the video? Or did you watch the first 30s and decide to start shitposting? That would be the equivalent of me link an EP1 raidboss and citing it as an example of gameplay.
>>
>>122411150
Except in your examples you're picking a class that doesn't have stuns, and plays without them vs another different game where the player has stuns available to them. It's 2 entirely different playstyles.

If anything, the lann is doing more work because he has to be wary of boss attacks at all times whereas in the DMC vid guy is literally hitting what is essentially a target dummy for half the video.
>>
File: 1435133640208.png (485KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1435133640208.png
485KB, 500x456px
>>122057085
Karoks and Fionas are top tier party members and buddies regardless of weapon

Lanns and Hurks are shitters

Bow Kais are bros

Staff Evies are attention whore girl irl tier

No opinion on anyone else
>>
. ayylmao
>>
>>122411630
Except in your examples you're picking a class that doesn't have stuns
Then show me a class that has consistent stuns and isn't Hurk.

>It's 2 entirely different playstyles.
Well no shit? I don't think anyone made the claim that the two games are the same, just that with DMC the tools available to you allow you to heavily affect the boss if you git gud. There's a linear correlation with how much bullshit you can do if you get good, like with that Dante vs Nero segment.

>whereas in the DMC vid guy is literally hitting what is essentially a target dummy for half the video.
So you haven't played DMC.
>>
>>122411504
>Did you even watch the time linked in the video? Or did you watch the first 30s and decide to start shitposting?
>Only I'm allowed to cherrypick
From your standards only Credo and the scientist are good fights in 4. Even the scientist has his super mode where he just ignores hitstun. You might include dante but that isn't even a fight, its a sandbag because of how shit dante's ai is.

4 very much is the opposite of what you claim. 3 is for most part as well. Most bosses don't give a fuck that you're hitting them.
>>
>>122411894
>Only I'm allowed to cherrypick
Who's cherrypicking? All bosses can stunned and staggered. And that's the point: it's that added dimension that Vindictus doesn't have that homogenizes everything and removes many options.

For example, do you think Lynn plays any differently against Thor than Ulchas?
>>
>>122412070
You are nigger.
You are cherrypicking the Credo segment and ignoring the rest.
You seem the think that DMC is different because you can dodge in multiple ways. Arguably it makes it easier since you can interrupt your actions to do so.

>For example, do you think Lynn plays any differently against Thor than Ulchas?
About as different as Nero fighting the frog boss or the plant snake. Just spam max dps till the nigger is dead. Mechanically it takes effort but it sure as fuck isn't "deeper" in any other way. Certainly not in boss interaction.

The only difference in the openings in the boss.
>>
>>122412070
>For example, do you think Lynn plays any differently against Thor than Ulchas?

Yes because it's actually beneficial for you to hold on to your stacks against Ulchas, whereas with Thor you can go hog wild.
>>
>>122411887
>who is Lynn

What kind of fucked up extra dimension are you talking about that you need the boss to stop attacking you in order for you to do damage? If you actually got gud you avoid the boss' hits while dishing out yours. Shit, if you're looking for that kind of weak ass fight go back to any season 1 boss and toss spears at them until they kneel so you can beat on them. Don't even need any specific classes.
>>
>>122412597
>You are cherrypicking the Credo segment and ignoring the rest.
I'm not ignoring anything though. My point has always been that DMC gives you more tools to interact with a boss and affect them. Whether it ranges from staggering a boss consistently (Dante) to stunning after certain attacks (Credo) to sitting back and shooting (Belial) shows the wonderful breadth of options that makes the game deep. Vindictus doesn't have ANY of this because bosses can't be stunned of flinched except for very specific and spread apart circumstances, which ends up in them playing all the same.

>About as different as Nero fighting the frog boss or the plant snake.
I've played Lynn and I can tell you that Lynn is literally just fishing for guillotine marks irregardless of boss.

You also saw that video of Lann, where he fishes for glides all day after either slip or bear blower. It's the same for every boss.

Anyways, I've made my point in regards to versatility and dimension. Have a good day.
>>
>>122411005
>So if you git gud you shouldn't be able to destroy a boss?
What you're looking for isn't "skilled gameplay" or any objective measurement of what makes a combat system 'good', you just want a power fantasy. I'm sure it gets your dick all stiff and tingly when you are rewarded for jumping through a few mechanical hoops by bending a boss over and dominating them, but that isn't what makes a combat system good.

In fact, that gameplay pattern of 'jump through hoop, make boss eat shit and be your bitch' is exactly why Karok's clash has a cooldown, and why Hurk's parry doesn't work on most S3 raids. Because, as it turns out, jumping through a mechanical hoop like timing a counter or an interrupt is a pretty trivial skill expression on its own, and when the rewards returned are 'make your target stop doing everything so you're free to hurt them' it ends up just being a way to make the boss easier so you can kill it faster. Yeah, it makes you feel powerful when the big bad boss literally can't fight back, but it doesn't make your combat system deep, engaging or skillful.

DMC's combat is actually pretty shit, desu. It's one of those games most people blow through in a few hours and is carried by it's "curhazy' aesthetic at the best of times, and is utter dogshit at the worst of times (a la DMC1 and 2). The only people that extol the virtues of the combat systems are the autists that pour thousands of hours into no hit speedruns or 'no using x, y and z final destination only maximum multicombo' videos. There's really nothing that makes the combat of DMC special aside from the fact that they throw a mountain of barely tested and poorly balanced mechanics into one character and let you break the game. Sometimes there's an elegance to simplicity.
>>
File: 1393285239229.gif (333KB, 289x149px) Image search: [Google]
1393285239229.gif
333KB, 289x149px
>this argument

Summary: Single-player games have more 1on1 interaction with boss monsters.

Stop now.
>>
>>122412972
>interact and affect them
I don't think you know what that means
>sitting back and shooting
>A good or fun option
Fuck you. Sitting and charging shots really isn't very fun.

>Stunning after certain attacks
Is this considered good design now? Boss attacks and then is vulnerable to hit stun for a short time afterwards? The player didn't make that opening. It was given to him.

From this I can surmise you hate games that force you to attack in a boss's small openings rather than just giving free stun powers ala Vergil/Credo. You also hate MH. Good job nigger.
>>
>>122413841

In other news

>80k+ big bangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXj64SYC1oE
>>
>>122414412
>80k

That's a big bang alright.
>>
Is there a combat log or anything so I can see how much damage I do?
>>
>>122415037
Nope. Best you can do is have damage indicators on and look at the bright red numbers that pop up when you're wailing on the boss.
>>
>>122414412
>related videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1GPLfiHUio

Is this how casuals play this game
>>
Optimal Scythie DPS?

LLRE LLLRE LLLLRE R?
LRRR LLLRE LLLLRE R?
LLLRE LLLLRE R?
>>
>>122416125
>takes less than 100 damage per hit

I kinda miss the days where everyone had 6k def
>>
>>122380914
Cast save the tier 4 spells and use continual focus to keep them up at all times , you can usually get away with manually casting the other tiers and also use raze whenever you have an opening.
>>
>>122412972
AHAHAHA ONLY GUILLOTINE FISHING Thanks man I needed that laugh, good day to you too sir.

You could've at least linked a truestyle video for your DMC example dude, the one you linked really was pretty boring.
>>
Does Nexon not work on weekends or what, the game really needs another maintenance.
>>
>>122422645
Do maints even do anything? I haven't played for awhile but all I remember is maints making the lag worse honestly.
>>
>>122417231
I liked those days back when the bosses were good enough to the point where it was a fair challenge to be 2-shotted. Episode 10 is where they stopped making bosses like that.

>>122423542
Maints rarely fix anything. They're mostly just routine inspection of the server hardware to make sure there isn't anything breaking, a bit of a memory cleanup and software updates. If you're lucky, they'll ban the list of bots they've collected since the last ban wave.

They don't ever actually 'fix' anything during a maintenance. At best they'll have a new patch or hotfix to apply while the server is offline, but they likely don't even do those things in-house.
>>
Is it just me or is Arisha absolutely dogshit at killing small mobs effectively?
>>
>>122428121
Your orb manipulation skills are great for clearing trash mobs. Unfortunately, it'd be a waste to use mana on trash mobs but if you did you'd clear them in an instant.

At very least, you're not as bad as sword fiona at clearing them.
>>
>>122428121

If you're spamming low level runs, bait the monsters into your ether zone. Otherwise, hire a lynn/scythe evie.
>>
>>122428372
Can't sword fiona just spin2win trash mobs now for easy clearing?
>>
>>122432049
spin2win wastes sp, and often it won't kill shit in one hit and instead just blast it out of range so consecutive spins miss.
>>
>>122432234
sounds like you just need more crit
most things die in 1 hit when I use focal point. With my hammer though.
>>
>No S2 boats
Why so dead east
>>
>>122432873
Can't be as dead as west can it?
>>
So what's the fastest way to hit 90 if I feel like trying for a top 10 hagie?
>>
Which characters are the most FUN to play?
>>
>>122437085
Everyone but Kai
>>
Do I take Magic Mastery on scythe Evie?
>>
>>122437085
What do you find FUN? Do you want to play someone who tanks hits and hits ahrd, or someone who dodges nimbly and hits fast? Someone who executes long combos or has flashy abilities, or maybe someone who has timing-based counters and parries?

WHAT DO YOU WANT?
>>
>>122438454
Yes she does all magical damage.
>>
>>122437085

Play lynn and have fun suffering because tfw no damage and lockdown skills
>>
>>122438505
I want to always be engaged and thinking in a fight as opposed to spamming 1-2 keys and occasionally moving out of obvious red AOE markers like in many MMOs. So long combos, I guess? If that equates.

>>122439119
I just watched a solo video of one. Looks really fun, but would I be kicked out of groups solely because no damage? I don't want to pick a class and suddenly not be wanted in parties.
>>
>>122439482
I haven't played in awhile but usually people only have attack restrictions instead of class ones
>>
>>122439482
Arisha, Scythe Evie and Lynn

You'll want to avoid the ranged classes like Kai (both weapons) and Chainblade Vella. Some of the other melee classes can be fun, but they're generally all simpler and less varied than those 3 above.
>>
>>122439482

No one cares about classes since it's dead most of the time.

As long as you're not doing S3, niflheim, misty summit/peak, bark, iset, and maybe pantheon and echulus, you'll have a blast with lynn.
>>
>>122441508
"as long as you only do sandbag bosses you'll have fun" thats not fun
>>
>>122441508
>Lynn is only fun as long as you avoid more than half of the endgame content
What does that even leave you with? Lakoria, Kraken, Havan, Juggernaut and the Anwynn bosses

So in other words, you'll only have fun doing the bosses that aren't fun
>>
>>122441508
Iset and neflhiem raids are plenty fun on Lynn anon
>>
Staff or Scythe Evie?
>>
>>122442624
Do you want to suffer without a lot of AS or no?
>>
>>122442624
Both are good, run scythe if you want mobilty though
>>
>>122442624
Do you have a friend to level with?
If no: Scythe
If yes: Staff
>>
So if I go to 179 will any of you fags even be there?
>>
>>122444675
Shit's empty m8
>>
>>122444859
Well can't say thats unexpected I guess.
>>
>>122441704
>>122441791
>>122442356

I just meant as in where Lynn's one trick pony flinch is relevant.

Then again my meaning of fun is different from most of you since I find grinding charles expedition for the thousandaire title fun
>>
Fuck I like my Arisha and my Scythe Evie, but since nothing shares between characters it's hard to play both.
>>
Should I be wearing Plate or Heavy armor at 90? What's the difference now?
>>
>>122450016
Only difference is in scrolls. If you'll be using r7 scrolls, then you'll have little more ATT with Heavy. But everyone should be using Light or Cloth lv90 armor.
>>
>>122450016
No real difference other than scrolls, so stick with light or cloth when it comes out for more options.
>>
>>122450016
Just go by looks, the stat diff is insignificant

Also, by your weapon too, Lvl90 items begin giving set bonus from 3 parts, including the weapon (regina, braha, etc)
So you can make a 3 part regina + 3 part braha set
>>
If I have a Regina weapon, what's the optimal set mixture?

Chest/head/pants Lugh Lamfhada?
Hands/feet/weapon regina?

I feel like the chest is interchangeable though so temporal/master works on everything.
>>
>>122416693
Since the revamp no need for snap 3 stack at once, so just use LLLRE/LLLLRE as much as you can, and LLRE in between at shorter openings

And just snap as often as you can

It feels that LLRE > LRRR because of the pull/snap and the explosion damage from the wisp
>>
ded

finished season 2 and defeated the fish guy in season 3 first quest

whats the best way to make exp now? it seems like story quests give fuck all, does it change back to 2millish?
>>
>>122463746
Spam autumn reed bed or go back and leech S2 story quests.
>>
>>122463746
Spam that first S3 quest (Autumn Reed Bed) for EXP. It's one room that you can clear in a few minutes and gives good enough EXP.
>>
>>122464005
>>122464170
i see, thanks!
apperantly it was just the prologue so i dont have the mission yet, il get it soon i suppose.
>>
File: rip.png (2MB, 1281x1012px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
2MB, 1281x1012px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgQYsjIViTw
>>
>>122465787
I don't get it
>>
>>122450297
Have they confirmed Cloth level 90?

Also if it helps I'm Arisha and squishy as FUCK when I'm broadsided during dodgespam.
>>
>>122469089
Yes, EP4 drops cloth.

Quite small DEF difference now, lv90 cloth armor has the same DEF as lv90 plate, only difference is in available scrolls.
>>
>season 3 second mission enkidus
>get my ass completely handed to me as both scythe and evie
>try normal
>get to 5th bar
>get raped
>how the fuck do i dodge this insta bullshit crossbow throw of his
>google
>video
>damage triple than me
>oh well i guess
>suddenly uses slow
>it fucking works

SLOW WORKS ON FUCKING BOSSES?!

holy shit i have dust where my brain should be

also is 14k scythe or 15k staffie good enough for this faggot?

im 77 and waiting for 80s gear to save my lame ass, im so fucking bad its scary.

>>122470531
80s seem to have a huge difference though, seems odd that "class appropriate" gear doesnt matter at end game..
>>
>>122470531
Where can I read about EP4?
>>
>>122470736
>also is 14k scythe or 15k staffie good enough for this faggot?
to solo? most likely not
to offer support in a party? sure, as long as the host isnt an asshole
just dont forget to use your clipped wings and hallucinate
>>
>>122472586
just finished him, clipped doesnt work against him anymore.

had to norma mode it + palad trans and around 10 merc pots i had from various gifts and shit over the years.
used guns to distract and scythe for better stamina/dodge etc

shit was unbelievably annoying. the curse of his is just straight out unfair, if i have shitty stats, which i do, it sends me back to level 40-50 and he almosts 1hkoes me in trans.

literally a fucking miracle that i finished this man.
>>
>>122473586
Light of palala/spear stun = curse removed. Do it at 3 stacks.
>>
is this game worth coming back to.
>>
>>122473586
>enkidus
oh my mistake
yeah clipped wings doesnt work on story mode bosses, even the trash ones.
>>
File: ZJPbSpIotsE.jpg (179KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ZJPbSpIotsE.jpg
179KB, 768x1024px
post Lynn
>>
>crashing after a 20 minutes adventure to the boss

fuck you game

>>122475806
>even the trash ones
hes considered trash? yeah hes pretty predictable but the curse of his is a bitch solo.
also the sudden shuriken throwing.
>>
>>122478026
nah, i was referring to bosses such as that of autumn reed bed
>>
File: 53479334_p0.jpg (98KB, 800x907px) Image search: [Google]
53479334_p0.jpg
98KB, 800x907px
>>122477042
>>
File: 2015_11_15_0001.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_15_0001.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>122477042
>>
File: 2015_11_11_0003.jpg (1024KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_11_0003.jpg
1024KB, 1680x1050px
>>122477042
>>
File: 1429982625599.png (46KB, 404x378px) Image search: [Google]
1429982625599.png
46KB, 404x378px
>>122474019
Yeah

I thought not.
>>
>>122474019
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
>>
>>122474019
If you aren't playing anything else, why not?
>>
Hagie will save the game!
>>
>>122474019

I reduced myself to logging in once a month to proc ariette's get free shower clouds and that's pretty much it.

Honestly S3 gear being all the same stats alongside the lackluster content makes little incentive to login, unless there's a golden time/login for free shit event going on.
>>
>Orange terminus weapon fragment
>Fine diamond (not much but still good)
>Thunder ring
What the hell is going on today?I'm going to get hit by a car or something tomorrow, won't i?
>>
proxyfag here

recommend me some good programs to bypass and not lag like a fucking moon presence.

>hideallip
>perfection
>3 days trial
>nothing else compares
>cracked versions are bullshit

currently using hotspot and some obscure cracked vpn, i say obscure because its a cracked premium vpn that actualy works.
>>
>>122501934
1) Sign for a 3-day proxy address on fastssh.com (it's quick, doesn't even require e-mail address)
2) Install Bitvise, connect to proxy, open port on your PC
3) Use Proxifier Portable to connect to that port and redirect Vindictus port 27015 to that proxy

Your connection to other players will still be peer-to-peer, so it will lag just as much as how far you are from them. PVP arena and server-hosted raids will lag, though.
>>
>>122503309
>port forwarding
>bitvise
>ssh

im too retarded for this, will report soon on how retarded i am.

please provide a retard chart so i can tell you exactly where im at.
>>
File: 2015_11_16_0004.jpg (655KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_16_0004.jpg
655KB, 1600x900px
>>122477042
Stuck in the beach and I couldn't fight Ulchas for a while. His mines were chasing me the entire time.
>>
File: im sorry.jpg (296KB, 1280x1182px) Image search: [Google]
im sorry.jpg
296KB, 1280x1182px
>>122503309
i really, really gave my best. i even watched videos!
for some wierd ass reason, the proxy wont start. proxifier wont even show data being sent or connection established. anon, what the hell am i doing wrong? i cant be this retarded can i?
>>
>>122508273
On Proxifier, erase that "target hosts" address on your Vindictus rule.
>>
>>122508884
ugh... didnt help

im probably doing something basic wrong, i just dont know what.
this is all sorta new to me.
>>
File: is it.png (51KB, 640x752px) Image search: [Google]
is it.png
51KB, 640x752px
>>122508884
i canceled the terminal and SFTP because a video said so, enabled it to see whats what and ... is this normal..?
>>
>>122509360
Ah, found it.
On Proxifier, mark the proxy type as HTTPS, not SOCKS5
>>
>>122509868
Wait, scratch that. Mine is set as socks5 too.
Cant' find what's wrong, everything is configured just like mine. What error are you getting?
>>
>>122509868
>>122510114
did and it didnt help anyways

thats the thing, im not getting an error nor is proxifier establishing ANY connection.

its like its not there, i dont get it man.

is this in any way relevant?>>122509812
>>
>>122510250
Dunno about >>122509812
Make sure your Vindictus rule is checked on the rule list. It's the only thing I can't confirm from your screenshot.
>>
>>122510541
yeah forgot to include that, its checked.

anyways tried something
killed the ports, set to ANY. wanted to see if it establishes any kind of connection

error is host unreachable proxy server cannot establish a connection with the target.

im trying to log to vindictus NA

i cant think of any info i can show/give that can help

>2 am and i cant play my chinese cartoons simulator

;_;
>>
>>122510710
I see that you set "Authentication" -> "Initial method" as "none", and yet, the log says you're connected.
That's weird. I set min to "password" and type the pass in the box below it. Try that. Otherwise, try a different proxy server (usa-2 or usa-3).
>>
>evies with tiny ass coros
why
>>
>>122511069
One last thing.
Port 27015 is for vindictus.exe and nmservice.exe
For Nexon Launcher and others, try ANY ports (which means all of them). That's how I got it, anyways.
>>
>>122511069
it prompts a loging when you attempt connection, you can enter a password there.

tried USA3, didnt work, same idea.

i think its either me being retarded somehow or my ISP being a bitch about ports (known issue) again

>>122512312
well, i tried ANY and it didnt work anyways
its something in bitvis or my router/ISP.
either that or im retarded

>why not both

have a good night anon, no chinese cartoons for me i guess.

thanks alot for all your effort, i apreciate it.
>>
Why do the stats in this game so high they make all the content literally trivial?
>>
>>122514159
lower lvl battles isn't something compared to higher lvl ones (60-90)
>>
>>122514159
They've never put a lot of thought into boss caps. When Kraken came out, the average endgame player had around 14k attack. Devcat thought it'd be a brilliant idea to give a boss as much defense as the average player had attack, so that only the top twinks could actually perform well.

A long time ago, there were no caps and people could stack enough defense and attack to solo facetank raidbosses to death if they were twinked enough. Back then you'd see level 60's running around with better stats than most level 80's now.
>>
>>122514517
I've watched people on youtube solo end game bosses in 3-4min while taking maybe 4% of their health if they do get hit.
>>
welp, it was the ruling + some extra processing to tunnel.

thank you random european youtuber for feeding my candy ass.

anon who did his best, im sorry you had to put up with my shit.

>too tired to play

figures.
>>
>>122514715
I can recall the attack cap existing at level 60 raids. Do you mean there was no attack cap when the endgame raids were Irukul and Weeping Queen?
>>
>>122514826
Sure thing.
Was gonna ask for a lap dance from your hot waifu as thanks, but it looks like the youtuber deserves it better than me
>>
>>122515110
>lapdance
shes pure! PURE!
>>
>>122514517
yeah, newest content has HP scaling based on number of party members, so that's why

>while taking maybe 4% of their health if they do get hit
because defstacking
those people with high ehanced weap, can still stack def even more, don't have to solely look for offensive enchants

and the new armor sets, they equally give high def, regardless of being cloth, heavy, etc

but armor itself still not defstacking, without the given scrolls

i'm, on my alt, lvl80, in clean lvl80 set (heremon+nobl) can die in like 3-4 hits to lvl80 bosses (and its a set for good def!)

on my main, would have higher, but still 8k def because of full wb/enthu

so if you just go with average/affordable gear, you will feel how hard the bosses can hit
>>
well, this >>122516293 meant for >>122514740
>>
>>122516293
You only need about 12k DEF to tank through S2 easily.
I've had a Kai with 15k DEF tank SQ's lasers too.

Not sure about S3, but I'd imagine you'd need a lot more to tank.
>>
>>122516293
Eh, I know it's mostly an issue with wealthier people. Maybe this is just me being all bitter and jaded that I'm not one of them, but it's really lame to be so heavily outclassed by such a significant portion of the population (since people who have gotten wealthy are more likely to still be playing) and have nothing but a ridiculous grind to look forward to to even attempt to catch up... it's one of the reasons the game is dying, I'm sure, but at the same time if you were to change this you'd probably lose a lot of these loyal players who have gotten rich by grinding at the game for years...

Basically the game is mostly easy and a huge grindfest and the love/hate is real but I'm having difficulty motivating myself to play it. I'd like to make new characters and rotate between them and try and have fun on the boss fights, but then I think of how awful it is to level, how painful it is to get myself decent gear, how ill always barely pull 6% on damage charts until i grind out 1bil worth of enchants, and how I'd probably struggle to find raids anyways because dedgaem...
>>
>>122515070
IIRC, they added attack and defense caps back when Colru was the newest raid. There might've been really high attack caps prior to that, I don't really remember, but they got updated after Colru to actually be relevant because stat creep had caused wealthy players to quite literally outscale content.
>>
>>122518120
You can't tank SQ lasers?
>>
File: 1441779316672.jpg (50KB, 743x760px) Image search: [Google]
1441779316672.jpg
50KB, 743x760px
>3 mins to fight muir
>20mins to push of the ledge

WHAT THE FUCK

damn man, i wasn't so mad in a good while now

is there any reliable way to push him off the bridge?
>>
>>122519290
It's a janky as fuck mechanic from my experience. Sometimes it's easy, other times I've wailed on his back and watched him stagger at the edge of the bridge but not fall for 5minutes. Once I just dodged behind him as he attacked and the DoT tick from MoD sent him over the edge.

Kinda like how the Braha jump is sometimes the fuckiest thing ever...
>>
>>122519290
Bring spears. A single spear to his ass sends him lurching every time, and it moves him further than hitting him usually does. Just make sure to bait him into breaking the walls first. His coillision is janky so there needs to be a full section of broken wall from the end of his fist to the next standing wall or else he'll get caught on it and not fall.
>>
File: 1433570964192.png (798KB, 909x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1433570964192.png
798KB, 909x1010px
>No Lord Glas story boats
>Didn't saw one the entire weekend
Curse you dead game. Help me
>>
>>122520290
Which server?
>>
>>122520397
The most dead server, East.
>>
>>122518947
Well I mean if you take no damage from anything else, a laser or two won't kill you.
>>
File: 1434093120234.png (240KB, 531x603px) Image search: [Google]
1434093120234.png
240KB, 531x603px
>>122519290
>Get Muir down to low HP
>Try to knock him over the ledge
>He gets pushed off and stands out in the air like it's an invisible platform
>Respawns back at his spawn point five seconds later
>This happens 2 more times before I just quit
>>
>>122518204
Are you implying it is difficult to get a +10 level 80 weapon nowadays? Because that's really all you need to do decently.
>>
>>122523354
A +10 80 wep lands you what, 18k? So 6k behind cap, and your balance and crit and AS are all still garbage.
>>
>>122523354
You're looking at anywhere between 60-100 mil for a +10 80 weapon depending on class and availability. Anything above +6 sells for well above its standard value price because goldbuyers nab them en masse on their way to a +15. Multimillions are still a lot of dosh for any player that doesn't have the stats to actually run valuable content, especially now that S2 raid trains are as good as dead.

You're honestly probably better off with a poverty purple 90 weapon at +3-5 and making do with that instead of busting your bank on an overpriced 80 weapon. In most cases that'll give you the stats to not get kicked from every S2 and S3 boat while you save for a real weapon.
>>
>>122518204
Yeah, i see then

I only wrote as if you are a new player or about to take up on vindi, dont let be this something that turns off you from playing the game

But i understand, if having only one char then Brynn/Ferghus is still annoying, but somewhat possible to gear it up in the long run
If trying to have more s2/s3 ready chars things getting more and more impossible, required time to lvl gets multiplied, enchant runes getting multiplied by chars, and so on
It's already sick how much only one char needs: 1 weap + 5 armorpart + 6-7 accs + 2-3x tries for all beacuse of the 40-50% Brynn chance + 2x because of prefix/suffix (~60 ench rune on average)

>Basically the game is mostly easy and a huge grindfest
Guess thats the aim of nexon so good part of people dish out the money for it (and another part just for the gear showoff)

>I'm having difficulty motivating myself to play it.
i think the only way to do to set waypoints and smaller goals, then realize you accomplished even more than you went for
Like me, wanted only a lvl80 +10 weap
but managed to hold on to a +8 coupon, so made an orange braha, next is making it +10 maybe, enchant..
wanted only pirate, but spent all char's seals, in the end got oranges for a full lvl90 set
meanwhile trying to play another alt and my 2 original mains (and another 2 char to lvl in plan)
>>
>>122523858
I said decently, if you're really only getting 6% with 18k you're just bad sry.
>>
>>122523968
>What are seals
>>
>>122524828
You can easily make a clean 80 weapon, but then you get to play the fun game of spending hundreds upon hundreds of enhance stones failing to reach +8. +10 is a pipedream unless you've saved up a tonne of enhance runes.

If you have to buy runes, you might as well just buy gold at that point and go for the sure thing.
>>
hory shet, no wonder paradise stones cost that much, this blue faget is buggy as hell
and i done it a few times already before it

seems the opening for the flinch to fall is only when he finishing an animation

only way is like lure in a V shape to the edge, and if you are lucky he does the tired animation, letting get behind his ass

>>122519493
yea, third time now finished with scythe evie, was the easiest to lure + get behind it

>>122519864
realized my 20 min struggle partly was because he were against a little bit of wall at his leg

spears somehow didn't worked, but will keep on trying

>>122521328
happened once too
was mad enough, couldn't make me upset any more
>>
How do I figure out whats junk so I can clear up inventory space?
>>
>>122527694
check mp for price, and keep what is seems promising

mostly ergs, remnants, magic powders
and mats for crafting

there are items what are totally useless, yet people keep listing them, can check for google/wiki for it

items what are stackable to 100 are more preferable than stuff taking up 1-1 space

can check fast them by Shit+Click on item, then press Search
>>
>>122527694
Keep: ergs, spirit remnants, ores, leathers, cloth, orbs, magic powder, Empowered/Paradise Enhancement Stones.
Sell: Any drop or material with a decent marketplace value
Incinerate: the rest

If you're leveling and actually bothering to make new gear for yourself as you go instead of buying it, then as a rule of thumb save all of the trash drops in a new zone whenever you reach it, as you'll unlock the recipes and quests that make use of most of that trash by the end of that zone. Otherwise, you can just incinerate or sell it as soon as you get it.

If you're already in lategame content (60+) use the megaphone (you can buy them from the marketplace) to sell any valuable enchant scrolls you might pick up and don't want to actually use yourself.

If you're in S3 content:
Sell or use any orange shard or orange feather/essence you pick up
Sell or use any Solid shard you pick up, regardless of colour (they're all worth decent gold)
Dismantle the rest
Keep Waking Stones to use when you have your own skills awakened.
>>
>>122528473
>>122528605
Good to know, thanks.
>>
Anybody dislike how 90 gear have the same stats across the board? It essentially makes heavy and plate armor pointless.
>>
>>122534815
It wouldn't have been so bad if they had introduced scrolls to make heavy/plate worthwhile. As it is it's all the same shit except that Border Guardian and the imminent Lugh set can also host Well-Balanced, Force, Deadly and Enthusiastic. I don't know if any of the old scrolls are actually better than the R7s slot for slot, but considering Well-Balanced, Force and Deadly are more common, cheaper and easier to farm, it's very nice having that poverty option that plate and heavy simply don't have. Deadly is especially nice, since it's a cheap and cost-effective way for poor players to stack crit for S3 content.
>>
Are any of the 80 level sets still good at 90?
>>
>>122540037
They're all fine. Orange 90's are only a small upgrade in str/int. They mainly just have a tonne of defense, but it's not enough of an upgrade to make a difference in S3 unless you;re deliberately stacking it with other sources of defense.

80 armor can still take R7 scrolls, so there's no pressure to upgrade.
>>
>>122540448
But level 90 has way more armor, right?
>>
>>122541159
>>122540448
Disregard I'm retarded.

So I assume it's all.. whatever scrolls you need + whatever looks the best?
>>
>>122541159
The difference in defense from 80 to 90 armor (even purple quality) is massive. Arisha and Evie basically become unkillable with it because everyone has the same defense now.
>>
Saw someone painted nails. Is that part of that set of clothing?
>>
>>122542746
Yes, I think there was one avatar set with painted nails.
>>
>>122525074
+10 80s are really rare these days.

This general has a bad problem with telling people to
>hurr buy pre-enhanced
>buy pre-enchanted durr

But most of the time you'd be waiting months before ever finding a seller, and then you have to deal with a bid war that you don't know is even real or not.
>>
>>122555434
>people that make their friends "bid war"

i met someone like that once, never spoke to again after he asked me to do it.

fucking disgusting.
>>
>autmn reed bed
>5ish minutes to finish with current stats
>level 78
>5% per run with vvip from the event

man.. S2 story quests spoiled my fucking ass with 2mill per effortless run

am i being greedy? is 750k per run the best i can get?
>>
>>122555434
That's because "buying pre-enchanted" was sound advice before S3. When 80's were the best you could have finding +10 70's was easily possible and when you had the money for a 80 it was pretty easy to just wait for a +10 80 since the price was pretty much the same because 80's were so expensive clean.
Less players = Less weapons being sold
For the same reason buying pre-enchanted was never possible for AUS players, it's now true for other servers.
>>
>>122560659
>That's because "buying pre-enchanted" was sound advice before S3
No? How many sellers could you find for wb/enthu full pirate/cbp? How many for champion/majesty? On East, I can count the number on one hand for all of 2014.

It was only 'sound' advice near S3 when people were beginning to liquidate their stuff in anticipation of 90 equips and even then, it was still a gamble half the time.
>>
>>122561379
We were talking about weapons?
>>
>>122561460
Nah, I was talking in general.

But even then, +10 80s with full enchants were still very rare. 70s came and went since they were filler weapons, but 80s were a different story.

Also, if you played a shitty class like staff or hammer, you'd never find what you were looking for.
>>
>>122545695
>>122542746
Gloves of the kimono avatar set
>>
>>122557272
is the lack of responses a no?
>>
>>122566042
yes*

i hate grinding, it fucks my brain.
>>
>>122566112
>>122566042
autumn reed is better than s2 considering your time is not spent questing and talking to npcs or looking for the scarce story boats
>>
Will the EU guild ever be alive again?
>>
>>122566414
Is any guild still alive at this point?
>>
>>122566321
>2.1mill for walking and boss 1hkoes
>750k for effort

id take #1 please.

time wise, youre right, absolutely right.

but i hate grinding.
>>
do hammer fionas still spin2win with SH and butterfly? how do i deeps now?
>>
>>122567524
shield deflect and slashing high butterfly swing combos
>>
I wish Evie had bigger breasts
>>
>>122568303
I wish she had a bigger penis.
>>
>>122568496
No seriously, so many outfits would look much better if you could just customize her to be at least fiona levels of curvy. In a game based on customization and cosmetics for its monitization you'd think they'd oblige
>>
Is Arisha particularly bad damage at 90? I'm 70 and doing raids with 90s and 80s present I do 3-5% of the damage despite pretty consistent uptime, good mana crystal output and trying to use my ruin blade combo and SP whenever possible along with mana blade when applicable.

It feels like a shitty Scythe Evie without the benefit of mana shield and double-dodge. Yeah, I can block near-anything, but I Scythers can just fucking move.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>122570187
It isn't Arisha's fault,it's just that you're being outclassed in both levels and equipment (especially if you factor that they may have awakened their skills).

I play Arisha too and i'm almost always top 3,most of the times 1st even (just not when there are capped evies in party).
>>
>>122574982
I know I have a long way to go in game skill, gear, and levels-- but I even struggle to out-DPS a staff Evie of a similar level that I play with by the virtue they can just blast an enemy to death the entire fight without ever needing potions thanks to mana shield and insane burst damage.

Like how Staff Evie's basic left-click does triple the damage of my sword without the drawback of having to be up the bosses' ass to do it.

Is Evie just better? I'm trying not to go back to my Scythe Evie just because it feels "Easier" when Arisha is genuinely fun.
>>
>>122568905
They use the same body model.
>>
>>122575990
Arisha and Vella are at least way curvier
>>
>>122575229
I mean technically... yes. A Scythie of equal gear and skill level of an Arisha will win 100% of the time. She's just stronger. Doesn't have to try nearly as hard to survive, and has no build-up to her damage - it's just always there. If you care about doing as much damage as possible there's no reason not to play Evie or Lann right now.
>>
>>122575229

>I know I have a long way to go in game skill, gear, and levels-- but I even struggle to out-DPS a staff Evie of a similar level

I wouldn't compare your DPS to a staff Evie at all until you get some decent gear. Staffie is one of those characters that can shit out damage with pretty ass gear, especially if you're doing something like a dungeon since her laser resets every time you change rooms.
>>
>Spear Instructor Jagursh

Who fucking designed this annoying as motherfucker goddamn
>>
>>122577180
>especially if you're doing something like a dungeon since her laser resets every time you change rooms.
Kek gotta love this.Was doing SG with 3 staffies,barely had to do anything since it was just Raze spam on each boss.In the end i got a thunder ring and they didn't get anything,oh well.
>>
how do you do it /RIP/, how do you fight the grind?
>>
>>122577180
>>122576779
I'm having trouble staying alive as a 70 in most 70 raids, like Titan, Lionotus, and Thor due to the fact the attacks are so fast and difficult to read and do over half my health in damage. Almost half my health in damage from just turning or walking forward..

I enjoy the playstyle but feel like ass when I die a lot or when my damage is super low %'s because I spend too much time trying not to die than facing the boss,
>>
>>122577356
That guy has my favorite attack animation in the game
It's the one where he spins around his spear and flings himself at you
>>
>>122577997
Well,i found that i had an easier time when i raised my atk.speed a bit since it allowed me to chain dodge/block easier than before.Also,it really helps when you get to know the boss' attacks and with practice you'll know whether dodge or block is better on each situation (when in doubt just spam both i guess).

And one final thing,Lionotus a shit,A SHIIIIIIT.
>>
>>122577997
Yeah Arisha is pretty paper at that level and bosses with those quick bitchslap attacks can really fuck you. My advice is to just take it slow and only attack in short bursts when you know the boss is in between attacks.
>>
>>122578490
>>122578420
Is she just paper because she lacks the blanket Plate defense of 90? Wouldn't that just make everyone just as survivable only Evies get manashield on top of it?
>>
>>122578587
Yeah, that's what has happened. Evie is nearly unkillable now.

My Arisha still has wonderland armor and low AS, so I feel your pain. Playing her after playing my Scythie is absolute suffering.
>>
>>122576604
I believe Vella also shares a body model, but probably not Arisha. Body sliders came out before Vella's release so everyone creating female characters after that had a chance to customize them, whereas anyone playing Fiona or Evie need to buy an appearance alteration coupon for it. It could be why many Evie and Fiona characters seem slimmer.
>>
>>122578587
>Is she just paper because she lacks the blanket Plate defense of 90?
I'd say kinda,yeah.I still feel like i'm getting too much damage when hit (still using 80 light since scrolled and no way in hell am i going to do all that again on 90 armor).But i've gotten used to most of the bosses so i don't die that much.I also have a succu fang just in case though.
>>
>>122578707
>meanwhile my evie still uses wb/e WL and sports 3k def
>>
>>122578998
No if you take Evie into the avatar shop she's thin and small-bust as fuck regardless of sliders.
>>
>>122578707
>>122579230
So Sycthe Evie gets Evie spells, Mana Shield, Plate level defense, Lann double-dash, and great damage?

Jesus fuck
>>
>>122580840
evie here

yeah its bullshit, im not even 80 and i know i shouldnt be this sturdy.

>evie spells

you mean the slow thingie? why use it, ever?
>>
>>122580840
Yup. her only drawback is she is kinda hard to play with lower attack speed, but Insane reaper basically gives you unlimited stamina and 10% AS 100% of the time so....
>>
>>122581414
>10% AS 100% of the time
Only 75% until you awaken it. Still a stupidly good skill. Kills all concern for stamina for you and makes it much easier for your party.
>>
>>122580840
End game scythe requires much more aspd than Arisha, anf aspd doesn't come cheap. Consider that if you were thinking about going back to scythe.
>>
>>122581867
But in general won't a scythe evie just do more blanket damage by virtue of being easier to play, having more maneuverability, and being able to stick to bosses due to mana shield?
>>
>>122577997
>Titan, Lionotus, and Thor
>70 raids
Nigga, those are 60 raids. They were made to be challenged by people with ~12k attack and 4-5k defense. The 70 raids are the ep 10 stuff (dragons, Keaghan) and the low-difficulty S2 raids which literally nobody does anymore.

If you're in 70 gear and still struggling to survive 60 raids you should slow your leveling a bit and start gettin' gud. Bosses only get more bullshit from here on out.

Also bear in mind that stats like balance and crit matter, and part of the reason higher level characters are dwarfing your damage output so drastically is because most of them are at or near the attack and crit cap for all of those bosses, while you likely fall quite short of both.
>>
>>122582002
Mana shields don't really let you stick to bosses, getting hit is always bad and you still get knocked down.

Scythie gets better uptime on bosses because double blink can traverse almost any boss arena instantly, so she goes in and out with incredible ease.
>>
File: 1282522369140.jpg (303KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1282522369140.jpg
303KB, 1200x900px
Is there a justification for Evie to have mana shields (which have received an enormous buff from the revamp) now that they will always have the same amount of defense as characters that are hard to play?
>>
Just started playing, is there a required lv to access supply depot?
>>
>>122582632
Not really, no. Maybe for staffie to prevent focus interruption. I think giving the mana shield her defense was a bit much honestly.

It's not going to change anytime soon though so whatever.
>>
>>122582632
Yes. Scythe is similar to Hurk and Karok in that her attacks are slow as fuck. On top of having generally slow animations, she only really gets worthwhile damage out of her last smashes, which means it takes her even longer to get those attacks out.

Karok's answer to this problem of getting attacks in edgewise against an active boss is his absorb mechanic, which lets him take a hit while winding up that slow animation without interruption.

Hurk answers it by his infinite combo system, which lets him interrupt his attack string to dodge and continue his combo afterwards without detriment.

But for scythe evie, everytime she's interrupted because a boss starts attacking before she can get her hit out, she just has to dodge and lose the chance to get that combo out. She can follow up her dodge with her dodge smash string, which helps mitigate this somewhat, but its damage is significantly lower than her actual DPS rotations. In general, she stands to lose a significant amount of damage output if she can't consistently get her actual DPS rotation out between boss attacks.

This is part of why people say that speed is so completely essential for her. Ideally, you just stack so much speed that you completely negate the issue of your attacks taking too long. But, if you're not goldbuyer-tier affluent or incredible lucky, you have to settle for a fair bit less.

This is where mana shield comes in. Because it gives her an extra layer of protection, and often allows her to resist hits without being interrupted, it gives her the oppourtunity to play more riskily and make the choice to potentially take a hit in order to get that good hit out when it may not be fast enough to be safe. In other words, it's a safety net that allows low-ats scythe evies take calculated risks in order to maximize their damage output.
>>
File: scythe brain.jpg (59KB, 554x390px) Image search: [Google]
scythe brain.jpg
59KB, 554x390px
>>122583509
>calculated risks for dps

fucking this. nailed it, the post.
the amount of cockblocks scythe can have with low att speed is just stupid.
>>
is skill awakening worth the effort?
i keep getting this stones but i never bothered to go to diananananana.
>>
>>122584280
If you have ergs to spare, it's worthwhile. The reduce SP cost stone can be very good for low SP skills, and the reduce major cooldown stone can be excellent for skills that already have fairly short cooldowns. The 10% damage stones make a pretty noticeable difference and you ought to be aiming to get one of those on virtually every smash so long as you have ergs to spare.

The downside is that a lot of skills can't mount the only stone type that would actually benefit from them. Certain characters get almost nothing worthwhile outside of damage increase.
>>
>>122584280
Depends what character you are because of having to refill constantly. Someone like Staff Evie can slap a damage boost on the laser and not have to worry about it for weeks, and level 4 spells will also take a while to run out. If your character repeatedly uses the same attacks constantly you could be running back to her after 10 battles.
>>
>>122584517
>>122584604
im lazy, so thats a no.
thanks.
>>
>>122584604
>If your character repeatedly uses the same attacks constantly you could be running back to her after 10 battles.
This,and 10 battles is pretty generous if you ask me.My Arisha's warp and Mana blade have to be refilled after 2-3 raids,depending on the party.I pretty much gave up trying to keep it up.
>>
File: VINDICTUS 2015-01-30 00-03-37-66.png (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VINDICTUS 2015-01-30 00-03-37-66.png
482KB, 1920x1080px
>>122585176
Yeah the system definitely needs a complete rework. I was completely ignoring it until I picked up my old Evie and then I decided to put a damage boost on the laser because of how much it can attribute to dps, I couldn't believe a 10 percent actually gives you 800 fucking uses of it before running out. I know Devcat has always been lazy when it comes to balance but the awakening system is ridiculous how much it favors certain characters.
>>
>corrupted queen
>needs level 80
>am 78 75%
>lazy

DIDNT WANT YOUR STORY ANYWAYS
>>
>log on for arielle gift
>rain cloud
>see ded guild
>log off
>>
How much is Silent ES worth?
>>
How much would the game improve if you could list ES on the marketplace and their droprates were a bit higher, do you think? Or just one or the other?
>>
>>122591129
>implying the game's problem is the difficulty of minmaxing your char

are you serious nigga
>>
>>122591129
It would just kill the remaining human interaction in the game.
>>
>>122591920
Did I say 'would this solve all the game's problems?' No, I said, 'would it improve?'.

I think it would, it would be wonderful to be able to sell ES on the MP. especially shitty little ones that only got for like 500k that I cannot be fuckered bothered to make a forum thread for.

>>122592584
Having to sell things through a forum is human interaction I can do without, personally.
>>
>>122592725
You can buy megas on the market now for like 400k and it would be cheaper to buy a mega then listing a 30m es on the market
>>
>>122594834
Yeah but that mega is a tiny line of text on the screen only for a given span of like what, 5minutes? Not as effective as a 24hr marketplace listing.
>>
Damn it's dead,new events when?
>>
>>122598139
Hopefully this thursday they'll give us something worth logging on for.
>>
>>122598403
If the only reason you log on is to do events, what exactly is the point? You want to get rewards for the game you don't want to play anymore?

This game is dead.
>>
>>122599348
If you don't have something to play towards, you're not really an RPG. Character growth is a fundamental core of the concept, and RPG's in general are more fun when your gameplay is purposive.

Doing Regina "because I want to" and "because I get something I want for it" is better than just doing it for one of those reasons.
>>
>>122599870
I dunno, i feel like if I got to the point where I had nothing left to strive for/I'm willing to strive for and so the only thing that can make me log in is free shit from an event... I'd stop playing.
>>
What should I be enchanting a full set of Terminus Sentinel with? Should I just go with all the new rank 7s but Temporal/Master on the chest?
>>
>>122600151
If you want to be a goy and spend out the ass on runes, sure. You could no rune and spend even more game money on scrolls and extra armour when it breaks.

Have fun! :^)
>>
>>122600653
I have 6 enchant runes saved up from events over the years, so that should be enough for one piece. I suppose I'll try to find NX sellers for the remaining 15 runes that I'll need.
>>
H A G I E
>>
>>122602361
>6 runes
>for a whole set of armor

Are you new?
>>
>>122608978
>>so that should be enough for one piece.
>>
So you can actually throw wb/force/deadly at purple/blue terminus gear until it sticks? That's pretty nice
>>
>>122609756
Enthu too,just make sure that it can get up to rank 8.
>>
>>122609756
Yep.
That's what makes Terminus Sentinel and eventual Lugh so much better than braha and regi.
>>
>>122610329
Yeah but...leather jacket over a fucking armor?!Who the fuck designed that shit.The only thing missing was a hat on top of the helmet.
>>
>>122582002
Scythe Evie isn't really any easier or harder to play than Arisha simply because Arisha is very flowchart and has the best chain block/dodge in the game.

Mana shield doesn't let you stick to bosses either since some attacks still knock down and harder hitting bosses like Cromm and S3 will still break mana shields very quickly.

You are right about mobility though, since the blink makes her highly mobile.
>>
>>122582632
Spooky image.

I don't play Scythe, but it's pretty necessary for Staff even after revamp. Mana shields are highly desirable due to the hyper armour that they give and when you're an immobile class during focus, it's a god send. It gets you a few extra spells in without having to tank with your HP if you can properly cycle the shield regen.

It might look strong on paper, but most Staffies just end up cycling it anyways. I know that's what I do on Regina and Lord Glas and it lets you play a lot more aggressive.
>>
>>122595096
>Yeah but that mega is a tiny line of text on the screen only for a given span of like what, 5minutes?
Depending on how many idiots are mashing their keyboards with their faces at the time, it wouldn't even last 5 seconds.
>>
File: mlady.png (833KB, 850x809px) Image search: [Google]
mlady.png
833KB, 850x809px
>>122613295
Like this?
>>
>>122613295
I'm not too bothered by that set. That jacket is just a decorative piece. Gives off a stylish personal guard type look, something worn in view of the public.
>>
>>122621993
Except that the shoulder pauldrons are actually attached onto the jacket. Why? Who the fuck knows.
>>
>>122613295
>not having 30+ runes to fuse to other gear
I guess I'll come back to this game eventually when prices go down, if it'll ever go down. I still don't understand how prices remain so high in this game after all these years.
>>
>>122625979
>prices remain so high in this game after all these years.
Because whales.

>mfw Canadian
>mfw like $6 for an enhance rune
Fucking Nexon.
>>
>>122625979

> I still don't understand how prices remain so high in this game after all these years.

The amount of money people continue to spend on this game is through the roof even with all the stupid shit that has happened over the years. Every single time Nexon releases some gacha with an outfitter people brag on the forums about spending close to $1000 just to get some retarded costume they wear for a few months at best and then forget about. Some of them don't even get the stupid thing.

The most unbelievable thing to me is that after all these years NA players are still paying 3 times as much NX for enchantment runes as the EU server. I figured with season 3 coming out and making enchanting more mandatory than ever for hitting these ridiculous requirements people put on boats that maybe the community would actually do something, but instead these retards have probably just started dropping even more money than ever on them.
>>
Reminder to everyone: Stop using the NA forum. Let it die.
>>
>>122631827
>Implying the normies won't keep using it

Also, what's up with Aquasol lately? He's been deleting posts a lot more often.
>>
Is there any significant difference between scythie and staffie gear besides attack speed?
>>
>>122631827
How else am I supposed to sell my crappy scrolls that I shouldn't waste a mega on?
>>
>>122615683
The problem with Arisha is the work involved in using her block/dodge chain. The Blink may give you a dps hit if you're using it too much but it'll never straight get you killed for fucking up a fraction of a second because a boss decided to twitch his eyebrow.

Plus, Evies barely need potions from what I've seen
>>
File: g6E9oVb.jpg (17KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
g6E9oVb.jpg
17KB, 500x327px
>>122632962
Autistic fit of rage, maybe. He's not the most mentally stable guy.
>>
>>122634395
Bosses don;t vary their timing though. If you fucked up and got hit as Arisha, it wasn't do to 'unpredictability' You simply made a mistake. Playing more, becoming more familiar with the boss and more competent with your own timing and controls mitigate that error to the point where it's nonexistant. Arisha's defensive tools are not particularly difficult to use properly, and when you've mastered it you'll find that the sheer amount of versatility afforded by them is staggering. No other character has a completely reliable and technically straightforward answer to everything.

Blink is great except for the fact that the cancel window on all of evie's attacks is fairly late into the move's recovery, meaning that you have to actually consider whether you'll have time to blink after an attack whenever you choose to attack.

Arisha, by design, can cancel all of her attacks almost instantly into either dodge or drain, which means there's never an opening to small to exploit, and never a risk of overcommitting to attack. Surviving is purely reflexive and purely based on your reaction to a tell and timing your response. Most characters that aren't Arisha have to consider before attacking if they will have enough time to dodge afterwards or not, and choose their attack and which oppourtunities they exploit as a result. Positioning is also a factor that Arisha doesn't have to worry about. For every other class, there are always situations that you can only deal with safely by being in a certain position, or simply not being anywhere near the attack, and your positioning relative to the possibility of the boss performing one of those attacks is another factor you have to consider when attacking. There is no boss attack that Arisha can't dodge, warp, drain or ruinblade through, so there's never a need for her to consider her positioning before attacking.
>>
>>122635257
Arisha can get pushed into things due to a boss' shape or size. A charging boss can be blocked if you time it right, but then you get pushed halfway across the screen and possibly into objects/ a wall / a corner, and if it chooses to follow up with something you don't always have the time to throw another block up-- it's where dodge comes in, but since you can't dodge through anything I've died for getting stuck on Thor's leg and other stupid shit.

I'm not trying to make the argument that Arisha is shit because I get hit, because you can flat avoid anything in the game if you're good enough, I'm just saying Scythe Evie has a way easier job of it while also putting out some great damage.
>>
>>122635703
You have a warp that goes through bosses, you should never get yourself stuck unless you happen to put that on cooldown and immediately trap yourself.
>>
>>122635962
Isn't that just in MB mode? That's not always available
>>
Are you a cute fiona, vella, arisha, evie or lynn?
Who wants to roleplay? I can pay you millions of gold, buy you nx items. Just whisper me GuessimLann

:3 I'll be waiting
>>
File: 1325233259696.gif (932KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
1325233259696.gif
932KB, 175x131px
>>122640837
>>
>>122635703
That scenario rarely happens anyways and most of the time you're better off dodging since Thors charge has no tracking whatsoever.

Arisha, by far, has the most versatile defensive measures in the game maybe with the exception of Sword Lann.
>>
So I just bought a 10 Arma scythe for 25mil.
Can anyone tell me skill priority and her general rotations? I'm coming off of Staff, if that matters.
>>
Are the last S1 raids particularly unpopular? I don't have trouble getting a raid together for Colru, Ingkell's, or Glas, but fuck if I can get these dragon quests done
>>
>>122648728
Dragons are boring sandbags, Elchulus flies too often, and Keaghan rekts scrubs.
>>
>>122648846
How easy are they in easy mode if I just want to progress to s2?
>>
>>122649251
Keaghan is a bit of a pain, but otherwise there's no problem.
>>
>>122649518
Is it because he still has the 1-hit KO grab in easy modo?
>>
>>122650771
Yes.
Also, the statues drag out the fight.
>>
Decided to give Regina soloing a go after opening the 5th anniversary package for that enhance coupon. Whenever she waved her sword around indicating she was going to do the long combo and I had shield charge ready, I used it to flinch her. It worked every time (five or six cancels) until I accidentally got caught by her instant kill. Shortly after that she did the combo again, but this time I couldn't flinch her with shield charge. A few minutes after that, I could flinch her out of it again. Was it just a coincidence, or does her resistance to flinching involve people getting caught by the instant kill?

>>122360535
Turns out it does. Ruin blade's followup uses up durability from my counter drain's cooldown awakening.
>>
Can someone help me with Timeless Rage? Level 67 Fiona having hard time trying to get through Season 1. IGN's RaikaElsword. (Didn't know about that cancer game when I made her.)
>>
>>122659725
You should say which server you're on.
>>
>>122659725
Nevermind. Vindictus' will be down.
>>
Maybe once the character revamps are done, the Revamp Team can back up and go update the earlier content.

Not that I actually expect that to happen. I think last time they tried to do that the producers snatched the finished code out of their hands, advertised it as new end-game content, and called it Bloodlord Reborn.
>>
>>122640837
What server are you on? We could figure that out.
>>
>>122661198
>Bloodlord Reborn
Why did they have to make him invincible when he spams blood explosions? Attacking while he floats up or comes down causes you to miss completely. I hate that shit.
>>
>>122665723
He's invincible or unable to be hit for a lot of moves. It makes him a really awful boss. If he had less HP he wouldn't be as bad, but the fight takes forever cuz you're not doing anything half the time.
>>
>get bummed out that i couldnt play today
>oh hey isnt it maintenance day
>it is
>couldnt have played anyways
>sweet 20 minutes to g-
>ends 2 hours later than usual

il probably be asleep

new event too, anyone know whats it about?
>>
>>122670432
>End of the Sweet Beyond Event

>New Event and Sale

Saw that too, can't find anything else about it.
>>
>>122609756
If you can find any ES, the game is so dead I've been waiting for days for people to advertise for WB and the one or two times it has happened it just gets snapped up instantly...
>>
>>122667125
Bloodlord really is the most aggravating shit, and I had such hope after SQ, like even with her lasers and teleporting around all the time she could always be hit except for that stupid ass circle thing in phase 1.

It just feels so much better when you can always hit the boss even when it might not be the best idea to.
>>
>>122672092
Always feels good to get off attacks you don't think you rightfully should have.
>>
>>122661198
I would love that, but we know that, instead, what they're going to do is spend another year in development to give the 4 newest characters half-assed 2nd weapons while slowly releasing 1-raid content updates.

Considering how long it took them to iron out relatively minor character changes, I'd think any concentrated effort to clean up and revamp old content holistically would probably take several years, and then another year to fix what they completely broke the first time around.
>>
Everybody is saying the game's dead, but can I get some actual data or a chart that shows the flux of players over the years?
>>
>>122674413
Don't worry about it and just play the game
>>
>>122674413
a reasonable request in the most unreasonable forum.

who exactly do you think posts here?
>>
>>122674413
I'd like to see numbers too, if Nexon releases them anywhere.

That being said, if many people playing your game are saying it's dead, it's a pretty solid indication that the playerbase is waning. People don't just make this shit up.
>>
>>122675441
>people dont just make this shit up

people wouldnt lie on the internet anon! its unspeakable!
>>
File: 1430401017813.gif (1015KB, 366x239px) Image search: [Google]
1430401017813.gif
1015KB, 366x239px
>>122674691

>who exactly do you think posts here?

Skeletons and autists with a dash of lurkers. The majority of the posters just moved on to another gen to shitpost.
>>
>>122675772
Ha ha. What would people gain from complaining the game is dead when it is not, exactly?
>>
>>122675441
People have been saying this game is dying since October of 2011, when episode 9 came out.

The playerbase has definitely shrunk since then, but it's not quite dead yet.
>>
>>122676640
>People have been saying this game is dying since October of 2011, when episode 9 came out.
I find it funny that pretty much any game that i play people say "it's dying!".I just stopped paying attention to that after a while.
>>
>>122674413
'ded gaem' has been a massive meme for quite a while and people love to shitpost. I've only just started playing about a month ago and have had no problem finding groups for any of the boats i've done so far (just started 70-80 content). The community might have a lot of idiots and sure it's not super-popular, but the dead game posts are way overblown.
>>
>>122680387
>>122680309
You can only say a game is dying if you've experienced it while it was alive.
You started a month ago, wait until Hagie is released, you'll see how big the playerbase was when all the people who quit come back to try him out.
>>
>>122680678
You're right, but I don't believe the game is not 'dead' in its current state.
>>
>30 minutes for the maint to end
>no event info

why am i hyped for something i probably wont be able to enjoy fully?
>>
/echo/
>>
event is getting a golden helmet chieftain pet

was this event ever on before?
is he permenant?
>>
Event actually looks decent if the drop rates for non cash shop boxes aren't complete shit.
>>
>>122684912
>G O L D letters again
Wasn't this a gachapon event in the past?
>>
>>122685043
wait, do you mean its NX only?
>>
I'm not sure what I expected when I read "new event" in the maintenance notes. Already have G O and L from last time they did this so hopefully those still count so all I'll need is the D.
>>
>>122685501
>so all ill need is the D

take that shit to /a/ :^)
>>
>>122685275
If I recall correctly, last time one of the letters could only be obtained by buying RNG pouches from the depot.

Looks like this time you can get all the letters from event pouches that drop in raids. You'll still need to spend money on a chieftain pet of course, and drop rates on the letters remain to be seen.
>>
>>122686181
>You'll still need to spend money on a chieftain pet of course, and drop rates on the letters remain to be seen.
At least you got an event,all we have is GM camp crap.Being EU is suffering.
>>
>>122685002
>if the drop rates for non cash shop boxes aren't complete shit.

Yeah, ok. Keep dreaming.
>>
>thank you for 5 years
>now gib money

fuck you too
>>
>3 enhance runes from first box

I've already won.
>>
>>122686586
There's at least a chance at runes, which is good enough for me. I desperately need some enchant runes so I can waste all my gold on R7s.

Actually, this is a good enough excuse for me to start raiding again, so I'm pretty happy with the event. I couldn't give a fuck about pets but a pop at a rune every raid is a nice bonus.
>>
>NA gets golden chieftain's return
>EU gets GM campfire buff
Bravo
>>
>>122691309
You need to buy a regular gold chieftain first.
>Cash grab event better than anything
>>
>>122690382
Do you get one box per raid or is it chance-based?
>>
>>122691580
One per boss from raids, meaning you can get 2 from Laghodessa runs.
>>
What artifact should I get on Arisha?
>>
>>122691771
Oh jesus, that's excellent. I guess it's time to stock up on runes and trash.
>>
>>122691771
Oh damn, it's every raid not just 60+?
>>
>>122692274
Cat Statue is good for short raids or ones which you can consistently use Resonance on. It lets you instantly counter drain to put it on CD and get early mana. But for super endgame speed soloing, you'll probably just SP pot.

Werewolf Paw is the DPS option, but is more of a luxury and you'll need to use stam regen consumables for maximum effect.

Succubus Fang is just if the above don't sound good enough. It's good for consistency and if you haven't gotten good yet.
>>
File: spdrev.png (42KB, 218x113px) Image search: [Google]
spdrev.png
42KB, 218x113px
>>122692994
>>
>>122692994
Looks like it's anything marked as a RAID in the battle list, not just the daily limited ones.
>>
File: 1436183240379.png (57KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1436183240379.png
57KB, 800x750px
>>122693870
>>122693618
Shiiiiet. I take it back, this event is actually bretty gud.
>>
>>122692274
>>122693164
I've been using Succubus Fang since i always get too greedy and get hit.But i also found that the rest didn't help me that much since i always end up with too much SP on my hands and with Paw my stamina run out even faster than usual.

But yeah,these 3 are the top choices and depend on your playstyle i'd say.
>>
>Someone on megaphone saying Nightmare in the Ruins giving boxes is breaking the game
>>
>clear Nightmare at the Ruins in 2min, get two boxes.

This event might not be entirely awful.
>>
>>122694231
this

the free stuff you can get
i take my mockery back, thanks nexon!
>>
File: 1407856266088.jpg (34KB, 485x400px) Image search: [Google]
1407856266088.jpg
34KB, 485x400px
>Nerds on the forums start calling this a bullshit cash grab event
>Turns out cash shop items drop at a decent rate
>On top of this you can endlessly farm 2 at a time from Lagho
>People are now happy with the event
>Now autists in megas are telling people to report this "bug" because its breaking the game and Nexon will lose profits
>>
>>122694649
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

farm this
>>
>>122694649
>>On top of this you can endlessly farm 2 at a time from Lagho

Oh shit, time to play again.
>>
>>122694649
People are the worst.

If anything it will make them more profits because everyone will get the 4 letters and be tempted to buy a cheif.
>>
>>122694649
do nexon do server rollbacks?

also that doge is seriously fucking with me
>>
File: 1423449711212.jpg (48KB, 358x515px) Image search: [Google]
1423449711212.jpg
48KB, 358x515px
>>122694649
Why do faggot normies ruin everything? :^(
>>
>>122695665

Not for something like this. Its not like people are opening enchant runes every other box, there's just an actual chance to get some good items unlike that awful fishing event we had.
>>
im using it per run

dont save it

>best case they dont remove
>you dont lose

>worst case they do and you hoarded
>losing everything

>>122696018
awesome then

and yeah 6 and iv got shit to show for it
>>
>>122694649
Did someone from EU proxyd his way in to ruin this event?I feel sorry for you guys :^).
>>
>>122696513
>bleeding heart assholes are eu only

well thats a big implication you got there mister, do you carry a license for that?
>>
>>122696230
Would they actually ever remove them? Has that ever happened?

I wanted to hoard up a stack of 99 or whatever the cap is...
>>
>>122697072
i want so to but to hell with risking it. i got vip 7 days already, rest is shit.

>all or nothing

dont.
>>
>>122697072
They had removed things like the +15s made when the enhancement glitch happened, but not the things like empowered stones and rare materials returned when the item was 'destroyed'.
>>
Which expertise to pick up?
>>
>>122699342
None, they're all a waste of money until you max it. Even then you'll still probably lose money.
>>
>>122699686
Okay then. I chose tailor
>>
Is a +13 80 arma scythe better than a +10 regina scythe? I'm not sure which to use since I'm new to scythie.
>>
>>122699838
You literally chose the worst one. The material pyramids for it are absolutely brutal. In order to make one super thread you need something like 3 fine thread and some silk. The silk needs 2 fine thread each in addition to some other garbage. The fine thread takes over two minutes to craft just one.

If you're dead set on doing expertise, do weaponsmithing or armoursmithing.
>>
>>122699686
Are they not valuable when maxed for gearing up your characters for cheaper as you boom things, and getting 3* gear?

And just how much time/money are we talking to max something like weaponsmithing?
>>
>>122700324
Threads are only used for cosmetic outfits, not actual armor.
>>
>>122700324
Tailoring can craft cloth, light, and heavy armor now.
>>
Pillar or Cestus?
>>
>>122705537
Cestus for the 80k big bangs after revamp hits.
>>
>>122705537
Currently:
Pillar is shit, Cestus is slightly less shit but still shit. Pillar is braindead easy and dull as fuck, Cestus is slightly less dull. Cestus also less gear dependent, one of the few classes that prefers a~11-12 80 weapon over a +10 90 and doesn't need to stack crit.

Post Revamp (coming soon):
Pillar is mid-tier, somewhere around the level of Hurk and Arisha. Cestus joins the pantheon of scythie and sword lann for top deeps. Pillar is actually fun and interesting with lots of versatility and a complex web of combo paths. Cestus is slightly less dull that currently and makes use of more skills, but is still fairly straightforward and easy.
>>
>>122706179
>>122705692
Thanks, haven't played in a while and want to continue. Hopefully this revamp comes soon.
>>
>>122707346
It'll be a few months.
>>
File: 29606c.jpg (6KB, 229x225px) Image search: [Google]
29606c.jpg
6KB, 229x225px
so..so it's not possible to craft (expertise) Black Pearl parts anymore?

Can see only BPC and Leather Pirate, the latter would be ok, but its boots are still considered Heavy
and i'm not even sure if it would go in set with my already existing (scrolled) BP parts

Or i just should go with Terminus Sentinel for the leftover ones
the replacing and mat costs i don't mind, the extra stats are nice extra
but the repair costs are already setting back my goldstash well enough (EU)
>>
>>122700154
Please respond.
>>
>>122706179
Are you sure Cestus is still top tier? Because I heard it got nerfed in PBE before going live.

Being top deeps with such braindead survivability is stupid - I thought only sword lann has that.
>>
>>122711080
Can't make the female exclusive pirate armor anymore, no.

I have some female exclusive BP parts on my Fiona. The new merged ones on the marketplace include my old ones in the active set bonus.
>>
Apparently all the Fionas on KR are exploding in autistic rage because they're now realizing she'll be even lower DPS than sword vella once all the revamps are done yet they forget she is still the solo queen.
>>
>>122700154
the +13 lvl 80
could be around the same m.att
the lvl90 better only in crit

but scythe evie still needs as much speed as you can get, and the +13 is better in it

also, with leo/valor +10 lv80 and enthus+bracelets im at 20k, so you shouldn't have problems hitting 23k+ with that
>>
>>122713652
I wasn't really sure if the tradeoff in crit will hurt DPS since I think it's like -11 crit or something between the regina and the arma.

Should I yolo it to +14 (already boomed it)? Or is +13 clear-cut better than the regina already?
>>
>>122713273
>solo queen
what boss is fiona faster than any other class at soloing?
>>
>>122713273
I don't even know how they didn't expect that, the only revamp that hasn't pushed a new character to top tier is Fiona's. Then again, autism.

But I'd probably argue she isn't the solo queen, Sword Fiona does get times similar to a lot of the top tier characters, but I don't think she's quite at the top. She's just really easy to do solos with.
>>
>>122714145
Zec I guess.
Maybe SQ too, but I'm pretty sure Lann still beats her.
>>
File: fugg.jpg (87KB, 453x441px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
87KB, 453x441px
>>122697072
I'd say use event stuff as soon as you get them, I got owned way to hard for being a dumb hoarder with clover coupons to ever do so again.
>>
>>122713273
Hahahaahaha I love it when those autists get buttblasted that their beloved hag is shit
>>
File: 1436157056769.jpg (441KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1436157056769.jpg
441KB, 810x810px
>>122715236
>There were Fionafags on here a few months ago arguing she tied with Lann for top deeps
>>
>>122702898
They cost about the same to make with expertise as they do to NPC craft. The only advantage is the chance for 3* or higher. But in order to get there you have to invest several hundred million (If you're aiming to max to the point of making 90 stuff) and tens, if not hundreds of hours. You can afk pretty much the whole thing, I just don't think the money spent is worth it.
>>
File: 1421858084120.jpg (132KB, 357x597px) Image search: [Google]
1421858084120.jpg
132KB, 357x597px
>"oh boy a new event"
>get these 3 non dupe items to get a golden chieftain pet
>the boxes can even drop the pet itself too
>however you need a gnoll chieftain pet to make the trade and it costs you $14 as well

Well at least the other items from the event boxes aren't that bad. Any anon know if the drop rate is decent for it or not?
>>
>>122716363
I've opened about 50 from autismfarming Laghodessa. So far I've gotten a shared storage coupon, a enchant rune, 3 enhance runes, a fusion rune, 7 day VIP and a boatload of garbage.

The vast majority of the shit you get is just those trash "+stat for 30 minutes" coupons, but the rate of the good stuff seems at least high enough that you'll see some of it before the end of the event.
>>
>>122716363
Haha. No.

Getting almost exclusively boosts here.
>>
>>122716363
I've gotten like 5 7day shared storage coupons for doing nothing, so honestly this event isn't bad at all when compared to the Halloween event.

That said, how long does it run for and how likely am I get to get banned for farming Lagho all day?
>>
I thought the event was one of the best we've ever had until I noticed it's an upgrade for a pet you already own and not just getting them pet

Oops
>>
>>122713150
> new merged ones on the marketplace include my old ones in the active set bonus

at least that sounds good, and the boots (light) i have anyway

will see then
>>
>>122717107
You can get those boxes even if you don't have the pet
>>
>>122717269
Isn't that only from the boxes in cash shop? Not the regular ones
>>
>>122718614
>Isn't that only from the boxes in cash shop? Not the regular ones
What? Are you talking about the pet?
Who even cares. I'll take free vip, enchant and enhance runes, and hair coupons over some shitty pet.
>>
I almost hope they do remove boxes from lagho so I don't feel the need to spam run it for 6 hours a day for the next 3 weeks...
>>
>>122713950
yea, then it's something like 11 crit vs 12 attspd

in dps +11 crit is clearly better (crit cap on the new bosses it's even way higher)

for gameplay and fun speed is better although

but speed on +10 regi with enthus an fast es stacks isn't that bad either

maybe can try +12 the regina first, then +14/15 the other one
i personally would go with the lvl80, but that's just me
>>
When will the December update drop?EU is dead at the moment and one of the GMs hinted at Hagie coming with in December so i'd like to know how much time i've left to gather some gold.
>>
>>122720719
This event ends the 9th so maybe then?
>>
>>122720079
>>122720079

New thread
>>
File: twoweeks.png (172KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
twoweeks.png
172KB, 500x279px
>>122720719
>so i'd like to know how much time i've left

TWO WEEKS

but no, don't gather just gold, rather get the items themselves beforehand

update will be prob. on dec 11-12 or 18-19
>>
>>122721862
I mean, what is there to gather? You can't get his weapon yet and 90 armor is hella cheap.
>>
>>122718998
Alright, I think I'll just stick with the +13 and not enhance then, since I don't think I'll top DPS without a +15 anyways and that's a pipe dream at best.

Thanks.

>>122721808
20 posts early, friendo.
Thread posts: 761
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.