[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5N@F/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 639
Thread images: 251

File: 1412366138684.png (6KB, 405x231px) Image search: [Google]
1412366138684.png
6KB, 405x231px
Storytime edition!

>Previous thread
>>121443776
>>>/vg/freddy

>Game Links
THE FIRST GAME FOR $5: store.steampowered.com/app/319510/
THE SECOND GAME FOR $8: store.steampowered.com/app/332800/
THE THIRD GAME FOR $8: store.steampowered.com/app/354140/
THE FOURTH GAME FOR $8: store.steampowered.com/app/388090/

Official Sites:
http://scottgames.com/
http://fnafworld.com/

>Other Links
Asset Rips: http://s.rtag.me/freddy/
Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fnafg/
New Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fivenightsatfreddysgeneral2/
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: http://5naf.booru.org
Flockdraw: http://flockmod.com/fnafg
Writing Archive: http://pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: http://pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 850 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>>
nth for pizza
>>
First for the guards are sick of this suit-stuffing shit.
>>
3rd for impending damnation
>>
File: what a nightmare.png (387KB, 540x660px) Image search: [Google]
what a nightmare.png
387KB, 540x660px
Does anyone have any decent fanart/images of the nightmare animatronics? Bonnie and Foxy in particular? Trying to fill my folder and having a bitch of a time finding decent fanart.
>>
File: ChicaandBonnie.png (59KB, 633x835px) Image search: [Google]
ChicaandBonnie.png
59KB, 633x835px
Oh fuck newspaperanon.
I really liked his stuff.

Also, big birdy breasts
>>
>>121642128
>>
>>121524180
It's past 7 pm. Anon better not have been playing games.
>>
>>121642150
I love that pic but yeah, Newspaperanon - it feels like it's been almost a year since I last saw any of his stuff. that's a blast from the past.
>>
File: plushtrap.jpg (67KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
plushtrap.jpg
67KB, 900x1125px
>>
File: Hurk.gif (491KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Hurk.gif
491KB, 350x263px
>>121642301
Shut up, nerd!
>>
File: WITHOUT_YOUR_LOVE.png (262KB, 559x958px) Image search: [Google]
WITHOUT_YOUR_LOVE.png
262KB, 559x958px
11th for new terrible reaction images
>>
>>121643027
>Tfw no fnaf anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm3GiISyaLE
>>
STORY TIME!

Here is the previous story for those of you that haven't read it.

http://pastebin.com/x55Jw4cm
>>
>>121642013
sauce
inb4 pizza hut
>>
>>121644103
Tomato and basil.
>>
File: 1445643829467.png (181KB, 282x254px) Image search: [Google]
1445643829467.png
181KB, 282x254px
A glorious night for glorious people!
Mind if I dump some drawings(that I may or may not finish) here?
>>
>>
>>121644103
It's the booru, friend.
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=23179
>>
File: late.png (27KB, 576x564px) Image search: [Google]
late.png
27KB, 576x564px
Spooky puppet waifu quickie

>>121642257
I don't have that one yet, thank you Nightmare Bonnie anon.
>>
>>121643796

BANG! The sound of an aluminum roll up door opening followed. The roar echoed across the awaking street. Bonnie lay collapsed on the damp pavement.

…SYSTEM REBOOT…

=Scanning systems…

=SUCCESS

=Verifying memory drive…
ERROR…
memory drive corrupt
Automatic save...
complete

Scanning default system….
Default systems corrupt
Default system fix…
Restore failed
Default system override…
Safe mode > ON…

=Vocal systems OK…

=SYSTEM LOG ERROR…
REROUTING CACHE…
SUCCESS

=Nocturnal drive processing…
Maintenance required
CLOCK ERROR….
RESET > 00 00
SEVER ERROR…
Automatic overhaul loading…
OVERHAUL ERROR

=Loading fail safe…
override complete…

=Nocturnal drive loading…
Done.
>>
File: 20151108_032612.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151108_032612.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>121644329
Fredbear and some spider OC
>>
>>121644559
"don't be scared sweetie
everything looks scarier at night"
>>
File: IMG_20151107_174000.jpg (1MB, 1804x2016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151107_174000.jpg
1MB, 1804x2016px
Here take this
>>
>>121645147
Oh my god he's cute! Cute!

You should do a Spring Bonnie in the same vein
>>
File: fruit msrkety.jpg (507KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
fruit msrkety.jpg
507KB, 1000x667px
>>121644631
Bonnie’s eyes slowly illuminated like a dying light bulb. The sky was a dark navy blue. The sun was slowly crawling towards Hong Kong. Another aluminum door roared its way open. Bonnie cold remember everything. Yet bringing it forward the memories fell short. Her memory, her desires, her emotions… all felt foreign now. Her entire being felt wrong. Bonnie could no longer feel, yet she could feel everything. She knew she should. She felt everything… it was excruciating. She felt this before. The intense light, the sharp piercing pain, the horrendous agony of being trapped in space. She felt this torment before… long ago. Pushed to farthermost recesses of her memory. She remembered him. She remembered the snapping of bones, the breaking of trust. She remembered the searing hot metal. Worse of all, she remembered her innocence. A sliver of the life that once was, memories that dangle in front of a person, kept just out of reach. Pleasant memories that can no longer be experienced. Memories of a childhood, a first kiss, a family. Memories that taunt and laugh at the beholder for not appreciating them as they occurred.
>>
File: 20151108_032617.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151108_032617.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>121645045
>inverted
Thanks 4chan
Anyway pic was going to be Purple in the style of the Fred next to him but I scrapped the idea
>>
>>121645323
Pain can only be defined as such if there is something else to compare it to. Bonnie’s position forced her to acknowledge the better life she could have had, the life she DID have. Despite Bonnie’s efforts to hide from the memories, her actions pushed her beyond the limitations of herself only to find that she led herself headfirst into the very pain she so desperately sought to escape. Bonnie screamed, she screamed beyond any human capabilities but she screamed in silence. Sat in her catatonic state, she could feel every piece of herself burning within. Her figure sat frozen in a limp slouched position. She was haphazardly propped against a closed market stall, immersed in a pool of stagnant rain water and gin from the night before. Her body lay lifeless yet her mind was very much awake. Lost within her very own Cocytus, she could do nothing but watch as the sky slowly brightened to the sound of early morning traffic and rollup doors.
>>
>>121645715
Just as an older woman approached her curious as to what she may be, Bonnie’s systems crashed. Bonnie awoke with a sharp yell. The short noise startled a few of the pedestrians walking past her. The air was thick with moisture as warm rain poured down from the sky. Bonnie looked around trying to adapt to her position. She was unnerved by the recent agony yet just as pain is amplified by its contrast so is freedom. She lifted her hand to her face. Allayed that she now had mobility she relaxed against the wall relishing in the moment. She closed her eyes, savoring the simple freedom of having basic motor control.
>>
File: AMONG_THE_DEAD.png (213KB, 562x960px) Image search: [Google]
AMONG_THE_DEAD.png
213KB, 562x960px
>>121644338
Thanks for enhancing the speed, anon!

I'm currently making a gif of the part where Puppet is spinning around while changing colors, complete with flashing "I'VE LOST ALL SELF CONTROL" lyrics

>>121643732
Don't you dare tempt me to take more terrible screencaps, anon
>>
>>121644559
cutie
>>
File: 5019124867_69c87bf941_b.jpg (528KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5019124867_69c87bf941_b.jpg
528KB, 683x1024px
>>121645881
Rain drenched the city leaving anything that wasn’t covered to become soaked. The smell of wet concrete filled the air along with hints of cooked food from the nearby street side restaurants. Bonnie calmly looked around noticing that someone had moved herself to a better position. She pushed herself upward against a concrete wall. She was sat just at the opening of a narrow alleyway. To her right the alley continued to the next road. She could see large double-decker busses surrounded by bright red taxis in a gridlock formation. Moving forward a few feet, attempting to take up the little space that traffic allowed. Horns blared in the distance as if to mark the manifestation of rush-hour traffic. Paint was flaking off the wall directly in front of her. Faded graffiti was scribbled throughout the alley. A dark green tarp was draped overhead allowing the rainwater to pool in its center creating a hammock like drainage system. An awkward waterfall poured off the tarps far corner, splashing into the small river that lead out of the alleyway and into a storm drain. The sky was a dark grey but the sun could still be noticed lingering behind the storm. It was dark, but far from night. Bonnie’s systems registered the time to be 03:09am. The time difference was never taken into account and her systems had reset her timer to the default 00:00 after the system crashed. Although it was hard to tell with the heavy rain, Bonnie judged it to be late afternoon. Glancing to her left she could see the now active market. A few store front neon signs were already turned on but there were many more that remained dark. People shuffled to and fro holding tiny umbrellas in hopes to keep dry. The crowed flowed like thick syrup as there were no designated paths. People attempting to move to one end of the market were simply met with people trying to get to the opposite side. A controlled and natural chaos of humans lumbering through the market in the midst of a thunderstorm.
>>
File: 20151108_032701.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151108_032701.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>121645420
And the last one was going to be a 'thank you' picture from me to the general but I didn't finish it because I thought people forgot about me but I think I'll finish it in the near future as a goodbye but I doubt people will give a shit about that as well...
>>
>>121646229
You're named after a candy bar full of gross, goopy caramel. Of course we'll remember ya. Even if you think or even want for people to forget about you, they won't. Trust me.
>>
>>121646167
Very little took notice to her presence outside of the passing few when she awoke. Although someone had to have moved her and seemingly intended for her to remain dry, this was not an easy luxury to obtain in Hong Kong. Bonnie slowly stood upright. Drops of rain trickled down from her head to the ground. She stared at the life in front of her. The dance of time that pulsated through the daily lives of its inhabitants. As if she met an epiphany, the world became ferociously real, the murmur of the crowd, the blaring of car horns, the crash of each rain drop. From behind her blank state a through forced itself to the very front of her mind. You are not at home here. The sudden realization that she now has the ability to somewhat form the life she was once denied held her in place, scared. But it’s happened so fast that her mind still longed for the bleak hell she lived in for so many years. Although the environment she grew accustomed to yielded great pain, she still held a modicum of security there. A false yet comforting sense of control. A security built upon consistency. Bonnie was now thrust into the real world. A world outside of the walls of the restaurant. A world that was once just a fantasy fueled by forgotten hope. A world she was now encased in, one she was now apart of.
>>
File: p1110375.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
p1110375.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
>>121646870
Bonnie stepped forward toward the crowded street, exiting the alley. Like a stone protruding from a stream the people maneuvered around her in their own directions. She would get an occasional glance from people as they passed her. Their umbrellas rebounding off her tall ears as they passed. She was now in the center of the market. Aimless but very much awake she began to move forward with the flow of the crowd. Cheap clothes and trinkets dangled from each stall. Small pieces of art hung off metal poles attached to the tarp walls of each store. Bright neon green and yellow stickers that read “SPECIAL PRICE” or “SALE” in English were posted across various items. Eventually the crowd had led her to a brake in the market. An intersection between the markets path and a small road. Cars were lined up behind one another waiting to turn onto the main road adjacent to the market. Bonnie gazed above the umbrella tops to see a large sign on the building corner that read “Dundas Street” just above a set of Chinese characters. Directly across the street the market continued
>>
File: 1445991469157.jpg (45KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445991469157.jpg
45KB, 720x540px
>>121646620
>caramel
>gross
>>
>>121647170
One of our guys is leaving and all you care about is my opinion of that goopy garbage? That makes you seem very nerd-like.
>>
>>121647849
Who's leaving?
>>
File: 9553500.jpg (225KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
9553500.jpg
225KB, 1024x768px
>>121647074
The crowd worked its way around the stagnant vehicles and into the continuation of the market. Bonnie followed without force. She had no plan, no idea where she was going, or what she should do. She simply followed the flow deep in thought. The indifference of this society granted her peace to do so. Her fantasies brought her no farther than the strip mall that was adjacent to the pizzeria. She and the others would occasionally glance across the empty parking lot when passing one of the front windows. She wanted to get away from the restaurant but her mind only took her so far. The steady influx of new employees would unknowingly bring inside pieces of the outside world with them. Much like how a junkie hungers for more every time. It was her desires that conjured up the hate she held. Or perhaps it was envy… Mike was different as he interacted with not just her, but all of them. Bonnie’s pace picked up slightly forcing those in front to move to the side.
>>
>>121646229
>I thought people forgot about me
Ha, you're funny Snickers.
Don't ever assume that people forgot about you.
>>
>>121646229
Leaving the gen? I feel bad for asking, but we have a lot of namefags, you did pixel art right?

You have a very unfortunate name because Snickers is a shared tag on the booru so I have no idea what stuff is your art or just art containing Snickers.
>>
>>121646229
:(
>>
>>121648251
Yet Mike still flaunted the life he had. A life that all four, and many more, were denied. The time he took to acknowledge her existence showed he cared about them. Yet it was his kindness that fueled her hate, as he unknowingly brought misery with him. Feeding them only shavings of the outside world to settle their ceaseless appetite for life. That very hatred in return, fueled her lust for more. Walking out of the stop and go rhythm of the crowd she realized that for the first time, the whirlwind of lust and hate took backstage in her mind. She had not only had left the restaurant, she was on the entire other side of the world.
>>
File: Bonnieblue.svg.png (30KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnieblue.svg.png
30KB, 2000x1333px
>bonne retconned blue from purple

epik.. simply epik.. reference :)))
>>
File: 1445858896503.jpg (106KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1445858896503.jpg
106KB, 736x552px
>>121647849
>one of our guys is leaving
Who?
>>
File: kingsdenathan25.jpg (94KB, 652x435px) Image search: [Google]
kingsdenathan25.jpg
94KB, 652x435px
>>121648380
The rain begun to fall harder as the night begun. Neon lights lit up the storefronts. Bright pink, green, yellow, and blues shimmered in the night. Bonnie had walked to the point where the market ended and became a close network of various cheap restaurants and basic needs stores. The traffic along the main road had begun to let up. The sheer number of the vehicles was still insane yet somehow they managed to move at a slow but steady pace. Bonnie noticed several large well-lit staircases that led into the ground throughout her long walk. Each entrance was tiled with a different color. After passing the third stairwell labeled “Yau Ma Tei Station” she realized that these must lead to a subway system. Although unsure of exactly how long or far she was walking, she figured that continuing straight will lead her somewhere.
>>
>>121648356
I think he's called Snickers_(artist)? I don't remember and I'm too lazy to search it up myself
>>
File: Hardy har har.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hardy har har.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>121647946
>>121648598
Very funny, you nerds.
>>
File: ROBOTS CAN NOT EAT PIZZA.png (800KB, 826x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ROBOTS CAN NOT EAT PIZZA.png
800KB, 826x1000px
>>121648490
I for one love Bonnie whether Bonnie is blue or purple.
>>
>>121648753
As she continued forward she stopped to look at a traditional Chinese temple, walled off from the modern structures that towered over it. As she made her way past the temple the smell of burning incense took over. Once she had reached the end of the temple wall she was met with a very different smell. Fried seafood and vegetables filled the night air. A large red Chinese arch marked the entryway to yet another market. A rectangular black sign was intricately carved into the arch. Golden Chinese characters along with the English words “Temple Street” were painted in the center. A young woman dressed in tight pink and black clothes stood to the right of the arch. She held a lit cigarette in one hand and a small purse in the other. She was strategically stood under a closed stores awning to stay dry yet in such a place that people could see her. It took a few seconds for Bonnie to realize that the woman she was staring at from across the street was a hooker. In her state of deep in thought she had not given thought to what the recent storefronts had displayed. Turning her head back to where she came she noticed store front that was illuminated by a bright pink bulb in front. A poster of a young Japanese woman holding her breasts took up most of the window space. Red stickers that had ‘AV’ posted on them were conveniently placed where her nipples were. What little window space that was left proudly displayed various sex toys.
>>
>>121649030
Bonnie turned forward and made her way past an oncoming taxi and into the market. Surprisingly the market sold much more than adult toys. There were many stalls that displayed art and old Chinese scrolls. Lighters and cigarette accessories seemed to be a popular thing to sell. The market was much less crowded it was becoming fairly late and some of the shops were beginning to close. The outdoor restaurants stayed open despite the rain. Almost suddenly the market ended. Its exit led directly onto a major road. Cars and busses raced by trailing clouds of mist from the pavement with them. Bonnie watched in the pouring rain as the cars drove past. Farther to her left was a pedestrian walkway. She began to walk in its direction. Her legs were beginning to slightly seize up. The animatronics were upgraded to become waterproof in the early 2000s. However, this was installed to prevent spilled soda or juice from ruining the machines. A little fluid really did no harm but their chassis were not made to operate in fully exposed rainfall. Bonnie was no stranger to this and knew that there was no real damage. But she knew she had to find shelter before it would become a considerable risk.
>>
File: IMG_20151107_182850.jpg (1MB, 1561x2728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151107_182850.jpg
1MB, 1561x2728px
Shadow bun
>>
>>121650067
holy shit i love this
>>
>>121650050
A couple huddled underneath an umbrella waited for the green man to light up. They paid no attention as they boy’s over jelled hair and her makeup was of high concern. An older woman stood patently between Bonnie and the couple. She stared at Bonnie with emotionless eyes not looking away once. Bonnie stared back just as attentively. Sharp electronic beeps rapidly filled the air. Bonnie jumped in shock looking away from the woman to see what was happening. The couple jogged across the street fumbling with the umbrella. She looked up and noticed that the signal had turned green. Looking back, to her surprise the older woman was nowhere to be found. Bonnie ignored her absence and began to walk across the road. As she walked through the idle vehicles headlights the thought of being on stage back home came to mind. The thoughts still linger in her mind as does the gin lingers from the night before. Once across the street she entered yet another maze of narrow streets.
>>
>Paunch, I want you to draw the most tender homosexual love-making scene you can possibly draw.

Reposting request
>>
File: HK street 2 Temple Street 113am.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
HK street 2 Temple Street 113am.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>121650361
There were no closed market stalls or makeshift tarp roofs. The area seemed just a little more tidy but not much. After walking another block Bonnie found a quiet street corner. The roar of vehicles driving past could still be heard in the distance but where she stood was vacant. A bright deck light hung overhead lighting the front of a closed rollup door. Few neon lights light path ahead. Bonnie stood under a ledge that protruded above the store front and let herself dry off. She wondered when it will ever stop raining and how this entire city wasn’t underwater by now. Hopefully it will be dry tomorrow she thought. She paced back and forth on the barely dry piece sidewalk that she had. At one point she peered around the corner and noticed a sign above that read “MONEY EXCHANGE”. As an animatronic, Bonnie didn’t have to worry about food or water. But if she wanted to do anything she knew that she had to get some money. Plan or no plan, no one will help if they cannot get anything in return. Bonnie stared at the unlit sign as water fled down her face, thinking about what she should do with her new found freedom. Her second chance. After all, tomorrow is another day…

Hope you enjoyed it. Here's some new art for this part of the story.
>>
>>121650664
No pls
>>
>>121648896
Shut up you node!
>>
File: IVE_LOST_ALL_SELF_CONTROL.gif (538KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
IVE_LOST_ALL_SELF_CONTROL.gif
538KB, 360x270px
Aw man, it has a watermark in the corner. Oh well.. I HAD to make a gif out of this epilepsy-inducing scene from that terrible video.

>>121650762
As the same person who completely drooled over your previous art for the previous part of the story, I absolutely LOVE this art as well. City streets, glowing lights, rain, melancholy tone.. it's such a lovely aesthetic! Such great colors.

I'm going to read the story right after I post this!
>>
>>121650762
I did, you captured the somber feeling of aimless wandering and life in the bowels of the city really well.

The part about Mike and how he accidentally pained her with his freedom and her need for the kind of life he had was my favorite part.

Your art is absolutely amazing as well.

I am very much looking forward to the next part, Bombay.
>>
>>121650762
Nice words, nice picture.
>>
>>121650762
Holy shit, the story and the art put together, I knew you were talented, but hot damn this is some of the best shit I've seen in the general.

Fantastic display.
>>
File: de43433451a0be35c1ea7a13f85cb70a.jpg (138KB, 563x1080px) Image search: [Google]
de43433451a0be35c1ea7a13f85cb70a.jpg
138KB, 563x1080px
>>121650762
If there's enough demand You decide what she does at this point. Retarded shit will be ignored. Shes in an environment that is completely neutral to her. This can change either way based on whatever happens. Shes not indestructible so keep that in mind. But this is chance to live again. To create a life that she was once ripped away from her so long ago.

On the other hand, if there is not much interest I would still very much appreciate any opinions you may have on both the art and story.
>>
>>121651920
>If there's enough demand You decide what she does at this point
I'll give one and say start at the bottom, work as a waitress at the seafood restaurant if they are hiring, build connections and earn a few friends.
>>
File: Bonbon.png (17KB, 492x940px) Image search: [Google]
Bonbon.png
17KB, 492x940px
>>121642150
But what about those lovely lagomorph legs though?
>>
>>121652317
Good idea. But remember she doesn't speak Cantonese. Not many people on the Kowloon side speak English either.

>>121651803
>>121651594
>>121651529
>>121651354
Thank you all very much. It means a lot.
>>
>>121652501
I'm more of a Chica's chicas man, but thighs are good too. Ankles are top tier though.
>>
File: 1446107927427.gif (3MB, 336x335px) Image search: [Google]
1446107927427.gif
3MB, 336x335px
>>121648356
>you did the pixel art?
No,that was Springroll.
I'm the one that tries to draw whatever he feels he wants using anything. Sometimes it's paper sometimes it's tablet,mouse and rarely do short animations that take from some to absolutely no effort to make.
I'm also a sex toy and a floating turd in the pool.
>>
so what does /5N@F/ about the theory that the shadow animatronics (Shadow Freddy/Fredbear and Shadow Bonnie/Spring Bonnie) are the spirits of employees who were killed by malfunctioning springlocks?
>>
>>121652785
>ankles
Absolutely scandalous, you wretched knave. I bet a lowly individual with as such poor character as you prefers to even see wrists or, or heaven forbid calves.
>>
>>121653618
It's what I've been assuming for about 7 months now.
>>
>>121653619
>wrists
Oh god yes please.Elbows are pretty great as well.
>>
>>121652721
>But remember she doesn't speak Cantonese
Right, right. She's in Hong Kong.

Maybe she should head back to the marketplace, all sorts of people will be there and hopefully she'll either bump into someone who knows English or find a place where the people there speak it.

I wonder how fast she might be able to learn Cantonese.
I doubt that prostitution would build lasting positive relations with the locals and who knows how she would feel about a sexy photoshoot for robophiles.
>>
>>121653618
Before FNAF 4 came out, that's what I was thinking

But then ever since FNAF 4 came out, I figured they had something to do with how the kid saw Fredbear and Spring Bonnie behind curtains as purple shadowy figures in the minigames
>>
>>121653881
That would make sense if you believe in the 'The whole series is a dream' theory, but if you don't then it wouldn't explain why they are seen by Jeremy and the Security Guard from #3.
>>
>>121654431
>>121653881
>>121653739
>>121653618
Phone Guy in 3 does say that there were two Spring Suit accidents at a sister location. If one was Fredbear and the other was Spring Bonnie it would explain Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie, plus their odd way of ending the game. And it also helps explain why they were in 3's minigames, they had found out about and were helping free the children's spirits from the animatronics.
>>
File: IMG_20151107_192027.jpg (1MB, 1718x2103px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151107_192027.jpg
1MB, 1718x2103px
>>
>>121655261
nothing like a cutie bon
>>
>>121652501
>not wanting to smoosh your face in between two feathery soft chicken tits as you passionately make love under the blankets with the lights off
set yourself straight Mother
>>
File: FNAFantasy Dusty.jpg (2MB, 2604x3472px) Image search: [Google]
FNAFantasy Dusty.jpg
2MB, 2604x3472px
Ghosts Fnafantasy Dusty deciding to partake of some 'medicinal concoctions' .

>>121655261
I envy your ability to make cute things.
>>
>>
File: 1430840690091.png (228KB, 350x372px) Image search: [Google]
1430840690091.png
228KB, 350x372px
>>121655720
That's some good shit, holy fuck.
>>
File: 83ersbtfo.png (1MB, 5008x1136px) Image search: [Google]
83ersbtfo.png
1MB, 5008x1136px
I can dig it. It would also explain why the shadow animatronics don't harm you (the security guard) outright.

Also, updated my 'FNaF 2 is at the same time as FNaF 4' theory with more evidence. What does everyone think?
>>
>>121655619
>Not wanting Bon-bon sitting on your lap, one hand sinking gently in the soft flesh of those delightful thighs and the other on the back of her head, holding her lips against yours for minutes at a time.
Set YOURSELF straight, Anon
>>
>>121656243
>>121655619
>unironically wanting to fuck haunted robots
Set yourselves straight, nerds.
>>
>>121656113
how can it be at the same time as 4 if fredbear's diner was shut down for years?
>>
>>121656442
Because in this theory, FNaF 4's minigames don't take place in Fredbears Family Diner. They take place in FNaF 2's Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
>>
>>121655959
Thanks anon.
>>
>>121653857
Try to think in a more broad sense. She needs a basic goal before attempting anything to specific. She must find something to pursue like, finding the other three, finding semi-permanent shelter, or try to go back to America. Your suggestion for finding someone to speak English is noted and has already given me ideas for next weekends post. I do appreciate your interest and hope that you'll enjoy the next segment as well.

Perhaps she'll find a way to pick it up easily. Be it naturally or mechanically. Although prostitution could be an option it would lead down an entirely different path than many here would assume. Prostitution is actually a legal organized business in HK but is still controlled by the four triad families. If you don't fuck with them they are actually quite nice people. I don't expect anyone to really know the specifics of HK but that's what adds to the adventure. I chose it not only because I've lived there, but mostly the enigmatic appeal it brings to the story. The culture and layout of the city will become more and more clear as the story continues.
>>
>>121655720
Holy shit that's some vibrant color usage. Looks great Bud.
>>
>>121656113
Theory is impossible.
The FNAF2 minigames never have any other patrons. Only bots, dead kids, and a purple guy.
They can't be during those 5 nights either, as Jeremy is there trying not to get fucked.
Also, Foxy was in one of the minigames doing his job, but he was already decommissioned with the other Withered bots by the time of FNAF2.
Also also, one or more of the minigames quite possibly took place in the diner (Give Cake most likely, and possibly Give Life).
>>
File: poster.jpg (2MB, 3920x2205px) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
2MB, 3920x2205px
New toy
>>
>>121657074
Alrighty, now I'm doubly interested in the next part to see where this goes.
>>
Checkarooni the booruroni
>>
>>121657668
why are you such a monster
>>
File: hfhjkgdhgf.gif (982KB, 450x258px) Image search: [Google]
hfhjkgdhgf.gif
982KB, 450x258px
>>121657668
>>
File: 1446188759662.jpg (46KB, 301x318px) Image search: [Google]
1446188759662.jpg
46KB, 301x318px
>>121657668
I like that
>>
>>121657668
>bolted on sex toy
>that'smyfetish.gif
>>
>>121657668
I totally forgot your Bonnie is a girl.
>>
>>121657668
heh
>>
File: PBBBTHHTHTPPPBBBTHH.gif (756KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
PBBBTHHTHTPPPBBBTHH.gif
756KB, 250x200px
>>121657668
>>
>>121657328
I think you've misunderstood.

I didn't say the FNaF 2 minigames take place during FNaF 4 or in FNaF 2's campaign. I don't know when those take place, though it is possible some are in FFD.

When I said that FNaF 4 takes place during FNaF 2's five nights, what I meant was this;
The minigames in FNaF 4 take place during the day at FNaF 2's FFP.
The actual game of FNaF 4 (12pm - 6am in the bedroom) are nightmares of the bite victim in hospital.

FNaF 2 is a prequel, and in it the withered bots are already decommissioned. This means that they were around before 1987. I believe that the secret T.V program in FNaF 4 is an old T.V show based on Fredbear's Family Diner, which used the withered animatronics. This would also explain why the 4 bullies and the bite victim have merchandise (masks and plushies) of the withered bots, despite them not being used in FNaF 2.

This would also explain why the children outside of the restaurant in FNaF 4's Night 3 minigame have merchandise of the Toy Animatronics. In FNaF 2, Phone Guy explicitly mentions that the Toys were made in 1987 for the new restaurant. "They spent a fortune on these *new* animatronics."

If FNaF 4's minigames take place in 1983, then there would be no merchandise of the Toys because they didn't exist then.
>>
File: BLLEERRARARREGH.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
BLLEERRARARREGH.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>>121657668
>>
>>121657383
Man that's a really damn good model.
>>
>>121657668
This is so much worse than those repaired Dopefox lewds you made, somehow.
>>
>>121658957
The Dopefox lewds hurt my soul. I still want to cry thinking of mind-wiped Dopefox plowing his best friend.
>>
>>121657668
now you need to draw swole Mike pounding her punanny
>>
>>121658152
I tend to forget that too. It's faggotry on my part but I liked the bromance that was present when I thought J's Bonnie was a guy.
>>
>>121658504
This could also explain why the Nightmare Animatronics are so tattered and macabre looking.

"Don't you remember what you saw?" could be referring to an event in which the child saw (or was locked inside?) the parts and services room, and saw the original animatronics all ripped up and torn apart. This would be why he has nightmares about the withered bots, despite the fact that the plush versions of them are his 'friends'.
>>
>>121658504
>If FNaF 4's minigames take place in 1983, then there would be no merchandise of the Toys because they didn't exist then.
It's quite possible the toys came first, and its how the toybots got their name.
>>
>>121659126
Oh please, DaddyMike's way too manly for that crap.
>>
>>121659409
This wouldn't work.

The toybots were made specifically for the new restaurant. Phone Guy says "The idea at first was to *repair* them", implying they have existed (and been broken) for some time before they thought to make the new toybots.
>>
>>121644559
Well hello there gaster.
>>
>>121659858
"Them" referring to the withered older models, and not the toys
>>
>"In the FNAF4 Day 4 minigame, why would the Chica toy be missing her beak?"
>Toy Chica in 2 removes her beak when she's on the hunt

>"What is seen in shadow can easily be misunderstood in the mind of a child"
>"No! Don't you remember what you saw!"

Dreams. There was never a Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, or Mystery Guard. There was never a Phone Guy. There were never several sets of animatronics. There were never any dead children. There was never a murderer. All dreams.
>>
>>121660134
The dream theory makes a lot of sense but its too much of a cop-out, and I have too much faith in Scott to think he'd sink that low.
>>
>>121659858
This doesn't preclude the existence of the toys being toys first at all. The toys could have easily have been for new characters to appear on the show (or have already appeared), and when they decided to make new bots specifically for the new place (because the old ones were too broke to be fixed) they based them on the newer characters instead of the old and busted ones.
>>
>>121660134
Even if that's what Scott wants the lore to be, it's gonna get Expanded Universe'd when the movie focuses on the bite of 87 for some godawful reason.

They can't even show blood, much less show a dead kid. What the fuck was Scott thinking handing it over to WB and Kenan?
>>
>>121660482
What?

I'm sorry, but your ideas are a bit all over the place and I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you're trying to say.
>>
https://youtu.be/RP4UTOek0-Y?t=5s

Does anyone know what song the animatronics are playing in this bit of the trailer?
>>
>>121660729
I'm saying that what you said doesn't change anything about the possibility that the toys existed as toys first.
>>
Okay, it's been a week since Halloween.

What was in that box?
>>
>>121661002
Well theres more proof for it than against it.
>>
>>121661023
A half-eaten Kit Kat bar, three nickels, and the keys to a time-traveling Delorean.
>>
>>121661023
he didn't open the box
>>
>>121661023
Nothing. He's not opening the box. Halloween was a bunch of reskins, along with decorations for the first 3 offices. Mangle and Nightmarionette were the only things remotely good about it.

>>121661159
Neat.
>>
>>121661023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYeE8VrhcVc
>>
File: pRRNoa5[1].png (360KB, 744x329px) Image search: [Google]
pRRNoa5[1].png
360KB, 744x329px
>>121661023
Don't look in the box
>>
>>121660482
>>121660729
He means that they could've based them on pre-existing characters from the cartoons and toyline, because the Old crew were pretty much fucked.

Similarly, this is why I don't think the Bite of 87 was in 4. In order for them to put money on repairing the old fucked up robots, the Toys would've had to do something really heinous and public
>>
>>121661023
A piece of string, a piece of hard candy, an old penny and a World's Greatest Grandpa Keychain.
>>
So this may have happened. http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=29062
>>
>>121661559
They repaired the old fucked up robots because after FNaF 2's restaurant closed down (because of the bite of '87) they had a much, much smaller budget. They couldn't even afford a steady supply electricity for the new building, what makes you think they could afford to maintenance the amazingly advanced and expensive toybots.
>>
>>121661874
NO VAW

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>>121661874
So it did.
I do have to say that I really like Penguin's Bonnie
>>
File: med_1410779384_image.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
med_1410779384_image.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>121661023
>>121661503
WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX?!
>>
File: 1.png (298KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
298KB, 1024x768px
>>121655720
Holy shit dude, like, dank robot weed, those colors are superb. Nice marker work dude, I appreciate it

>>121661874
>Heart patch for pubic hair
Hnng. 10

>>121659935
Get that Undertale MEME game outta here, get that MEME game UnderMEME outta hair, get MEME MEME game MEMEtale outta MEME

>>121657668
Why is everyone so upset? Her expression doesn't look miserable in this one like the dopefox plowing her ones. I really like it....
>>
>>121662331
More like what's fucking in the box, amirite?
>>
>>121662331
And to think It was going to have a hollywood sappy ending but Brad Pitt and the director said no fucking way
>>
>>121662331

ded mangle
>>
File: maybe he doesn't like chocolate.png (13KB, 556x512px) Image search: [Google]
maybe he doesn't like chocolate.png
13KB, 556x512px
>>121661964
No anon, it was never meant to be. I'm sorry.

>>121661998
>>121663163
Thank ye
>>
>>121664162
Alas, the Puppet boot-banana was not disappointed in the chocolate cake, but doth be disappointed in the twink of the skeleton-kind.
>>
File: 1420455706051.gif (227KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420455706051.gif
227KB, 400x300px
>>
File: fox.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fox.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>121665316
>>
File: sosecure.png (13KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
sosecure.png
13KB, 242x251px
Hey Faggots,
My name is Mike, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day standing on a gas ass stage singing songs. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any checks? I mean, I guess it’s fun stalking people from 12 to 6 because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than crushing the heads of young children. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the school hall monitor, and chief janitor at the YMCA. What do you secure?, other than the virginity of whoever owns this place? I also get side jobs at the mall, and have a banging hot check (She just blew me; Shit was SO secure). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
File: 11.11 Ghost Hours Stream.png (294KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
11.11 Ghost Hours Stream.png
294KB, 800x800px
Hey, just an announcement Ghost Hours will be coming back this week on Wednesday, the eleventh, time I'm not sure yet, but probably early evening.

As for what I'm playing, well it'll be more interesting than Ghost Hours.

It'll be here: https://livestream.com/accounts/13135235/

First I'm going to be playing the BETA version of FNOSO that Snax, CDF, and I worked on. I'll go over the process of making it, what went wrong and what went right. It'll be brief, but I figure for those that followed the project from the very start back in June, you'd like to see what we were working on up until the new team got started. I'll probably also talk a bit about the second attempt at making it, some ideas we have, and maybe, just maybe, having Snax, Twerp, and/or Mizu in the call for this portion to really talk in depth about FNOSO.

AFTER THAT I'm going to be playing Final FNAFtasy for you guys, at least as much as I have finished. I'll be showing you guys the opening cut scene, first dungeon, sprites, first boss, the Steal Mechanic, and a game that while definitely far from finished, should give a basic idea of the general tone and setup.
>>
>>121665662
>Shit was SO secure
If anything this is what made me laugh the hardest.
That you newspaperanon?
>>
>>121665662
>shit was SO secure
>not
>shit was SO cash

I haven't seen you in a good minute, man. How are things going for you?
>>
>>121665846
>no class on Wednesday
It's a good feel. Wonderful, wonderful Veteran's Day
>>
>>121665846
I'm afraid I'll have to sit those out, specter nerd. I like to tackle challenges head-on without getting spoiled. I'll definitely play the games on my own in a dark room where nobody can ever see, though. If the streams are saved, I'll definitely take a look at them after you finish the final products.
>>
>>121666748
First off I am NOT a nerd, and second, that's fine for FNAFtasy, but the version of FNOSO I'll be playing is the one that we STOPPED producing, the original version. One that won't see public release ever, this'll be the only chance to see the game as Snax, CDF, and I worked on it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4KB, 200x200px
>>121666518
>>121666492
It's me, sorry I've been gone for nearly a year.

Ended up losing interest in FNAF for awhile until Undertale reminded me how much I can love a character

So weird the first time I check this general in like 10 months my OC is in the OP.
>>
File: heh_heh.png (37KB, 223x251px) Image search: [Google]
heh_heh.png
37KB, 223x251px
>>121667107
>First off I am NOT a nerd
>>
>>121667259
Apparently I'm a summoner then, I seem to keep doing that with OP and post pictures.
>>
>>121667259
Mike blowing his check on a better fan for the office. Good to see ya back.
>>
>>121667107
Oh. I suppose I'll pop in for that, then. In a dark, locked room where nobody can ever see that I'm watching it.

I'll bet you're nerd enough to lose at FNOSO on purpose, though!
>>
>>121667259
A big grin on my face seeing you again.
Mike swatting a bot with a newspaper
>>
>>121667259
freddy, bonnie, chica and foxy with baseball bashing up the kid from undertale and reminding him who the *real* autistic fanbase is around here.
>>
>>121668008
baseball bats*
>>
>In June 1987, Purple Guy met with the families of child killer victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made biting noises and mimicked two knives stabbing. He then picked up the mom of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your kid's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small woman. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Guy became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.
>>
File: 1420517981370.png (446KB, 1195x966px) Image search: [Google]
1420517981370.png
446KB, 1195x966px
>>
>>121667776
Had to rush it due to time constraints I never improved at art

>>121667884
I always love how friendly this general is.
I'll try to do your request first thing tomorrow, anon.
>>
>>121670153
>I'll try to do your request first thing tomorrow, anon.
Cool, looking forward to it!
>>
File: 1417082166290.png (296KB, 775x855px) Image search: [Google]
1417082166290.png
296KB, 775x855px
>>
5 arcade games that you would put in the restaurant's arcade.
Go
>>
>>121665634
This is still one of my favorite gmod animations.
>>
>>121671664
if by restaurant's arcade you mean "beamz's asshole"

and by arcade games you mean "inches of my dick"
>>
File: 1424818385142.png (75KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1424818385142.png
75KB, 512x512px
>>121672062
Come on now anon.
>>
>>121672062
Well. yeah. But that's for late nights in the Fazbear pizza and cake delivery van in the parking lot behind the building.

But what about arcade cabinets?
>>
File: NERD.jpg (132KB, 780x761px) Image search: [Google]
NERD.jpg
132KB, 780x761px
>>121672062
That sounds kind of like a personality test machine thingy.
>>
>>121671664
Contra
Ghost Squad
Time Crisis
Mortal Kombat
Probably some racing game that I can't think of the title
>>
>>121671664
3rd Strike
Die Hard
Time Crisis 3
House of the Dead
and Daytona USA
>>
>>121672548
>>Probably some racing game that I can't think of the title
HYDROOOOOO THUNDER
>>
>>121672989
I can't help but think of RUSH when I think of racing games.
>IT'S DANGEROUS
>>
>>121671664
Contra
Street Fighter
Operation Wolf
Roadblasters
Double Dragon
Assuming 1987 here.
>>
>>121672989
>>121673050
>not Initial D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
>>
>>121665662
Fuck I dropped my drink hahaha
>>
>>121673423
>>Anime-inspired arcade game released in 2002
And you expect Americans to have played this?
>>
>>121673050
I wish there was a new Rush, but rip midway games.
The n64 versions was great fun.
>>
>>121674546
I'm gonna have to pull it out to play tomorrow.
Gonna get that key and feel good about myself.
>>
>Finally play Undertale
>its fucking amazing
goddamn
>>
>>121675084
Good for you. Not the place to talk about it though, please move along.
>>
>>121675084
Yes, that's fine and dandy, so go over to their general and be a nerd. I like picking on the nerds here, but you're like a supernerd.
>>
>>121675585
What does it take to be a hypernerd?
>>
>>121675715
QD
>>
>>121675769
http://picosong.com/4TAP
>>
File: 15wgPr7.jpg (582KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
15wgPr7.jpg
582KB, 1920x1080px
This is so amazing that I don't even care that it is a leddit creation. It owns too much to not share.
>>
>>121675715
Either -->>121675769 or saying you'll post stuff for the game you're working on, only to reveal a whole lotta Underpoop.
>>
>>121675987
I like it too, though it may just be my tablet, but maybe it would look better if his eyes and face were lit up too.
>>
>>121675987
Those some purdy lighting effects.
>>
File: RhX4KF5.jpg (66KB, 565x769px) Image search: [Google]
RhX4KF5.jpg
66KB, 565x769px
>>121676446
Maybe. One thing that guy gets is that what "sells" the FNAF3 animatronics and makes them unnerving is the signature eyes (ghostly white circle and iris), and those work best in darkness. You'll see babby's first SFM projects on DA that try to remake the "I Am Still Here" teaser, and use some hideously off-model Springtrap that appears to be made out of sponges, but because the "eyes" are right you don't notice it as much.

He does the same dark lighting with his Phantom Toy bots, too.
>>
>>121675987
I prefer it when Plushtrap is a horrible trash child, myself. It's really well-made though.
>>
>>121677075
Huh, you're right
>>
>>121677075

It worked for you, maybe. None of the phantoms scared me, they were not dangerous they were just fucking annoying.
>>
So Balloon Boy x Plushtrap? Y/N?
>>
>>121677394
They can be avoided, they just require on-point reflexes. Like the Withered series but with less predictable mechanics.
>>
>>121677976
I'm...hesitant.
>>
>>121677976
I could see them pestering the bigger bots, yeah.
>>
Don't touch Freddy's "Microphone"
>>
>>121679278
Detachable penises.
>>
>>121679345
Could you imagine if your penis had wifi?
Someone could hack into your dick and rape you.
>>
>>121679963
I'd imagine dicks are a bit more classy and use Bluetooth instead.
>>
File: antifapcross.jpg (115KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
antifapcross.jpg
115KB, 960x960px
>>121679963
That's okay, we have just the thing for fighting against the prospect of the self-raping child!
>>
>>121680161
"My ancestors smile upon me Imperials. Can you say the same?"
>>
>>121680161
>>121680253
"His smile and optimism gone"
>>
File: image.jpg (485KB, 1296x1899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485KB, 1296x1899px
This is not what dry erase markers are for but I am not one to play by the rules
>>
File: Bueno.png (496KB, 1125x631px) Image search: [Google]
Bueno.png
496KB, 1125x631px
>>121679963
Did somebody say private body parts with wifi?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-bYSC6OT6s

Because I have a video for that.
>>
>>121680532
That came out pretty well
>>
>>121679278
>>121679345
>dick and microphone

Someone derailed a text adventure like that in the IRC once.

I think Bonnie jerked mike's dick into the hallway and it ended up haunting freddy's microphone or was stuffed inside it
>>
>>121680532
I wish I could absorb your drawing abilities. Preferably via a method which involves that terrible late 80s CG lightning.
>>
>>121681325
Mike's dick haunted Freddy's microphone? What the fuck?
>>
>>121681325
>>121681415
I'm laughing right now

What the hell
>>
>>121681529
Once in a while, the janitors find some white stuff on Freddy's microphone. You see, Mike's dick had gained sentience beforehand, and ever since being stuffed into Freddy's microphone, made it a goal to jizz on Freddy's face every night until the end of days.
>>
>>121681529
>>121681415
Someone said Bonnie should "grab mike's dick"

And I said "play fetch"

If memory serves right, the endoskeleton in the back stuck it's finger into it's gore and carved out a puppet or something so it'd fit in.

I believe the goal was to put Mike in a suit, so they had to compromise.
>>
File: Bonnie and rabbit.png (167KB, 656x536px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie and rabbit.png
167KB, 656x536px
repostan for late night
>>
File: 1409078784589.jpg (158KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1409078784589.jpg
158KB, 800x700px
>>
File: 1416283607224.png (81KB, 719x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1416283607224.png
81KB, 719x1009px
>>
File: daffy no.png (32KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
daffy no.png
32KB, 920x920px
>>
Why is this place dead? It's only 3 AM in the morning.
>>
File: CRzaMJ-WoAAA-it.png (450KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
CRzaMJ-WoAAA-it.png
450KB, 420x420px
>>121677104
That's also part of it. I have a kink for Plushtrap getting hurt/damaged.
>>
File: 1445625200221.gif (2MB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445625200221.gif
2MB, 257x300px
>>121687095
Because it's used only by americans
>>
>>121687183
It seems like we've been grinding to a halt since Undertale came out. I miss when we were fast.
>>
>>121687357
>I miss when we were fast.
When? We were never fast
>>
>>121687357
We were slowing down before Undertale was a thing. It's rather pointless to blame a game for the actions people take.

>>121687483
We go fast when a new game officially comes out, usually. It's been a while since a game came out from Scott and we're only twiddling our thumbs until fnafworld comes out.
>>
>>121687483
>>121687556
I wasn't trying to blame Undertale or anything, I just figured everybody was flocking to /utg/ since it was newer than FNaF.
>>
>>121687095
Because you don't live on the east coast

>>121687357
When it's not dead hours, I like our pace. It's comfy.
>>
>>121687483
>>121687556
>>121687754
I think the pace of things during awake hours is just perfect. This place used to go through multiple threads a day, especially on the weekends. That shit was a nightmare. Gone for a day and it felt like you missed out on so many things. I suppose that leaves room for repetition and reposts, but still.
>>
File: old.jpg (1MB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
1MB, 2048x1538px
>>
File: My opus.png (36KB, 904x627px) Image search: [Google]
My opus.png
36KB, 904x627px
Twerp and I were talking about Catdog and I made some Nightmarionne feel free to have a good 6 am fap to it. Thank you and goodbye Nissan.
>>
>>121691028
Yeah... I'm sure I'll get right on that.
>>
>>121687483
In the very beginning the pace was three or four threads a day.
That's sort of fast.
>>
File: 1429277760514.png (140KB, 655x761px) Image search: [Google]
1429277760514.png
140KB, 655x761px
>>121672062

Wow, I can't remember the last time I saw Beamzlust of this caliber.
>>
Daww..

Lil Beamz got a cold
>>
File: 1429577628745.png (208KB, 579x693px) Image search: [Google]
1429577628745.png
208KB, 579x693px
I swear, it's EVERY weekend with you. It's way too late to still be in bed!
>>
>>121657668
>>121657912
>>121657982
>>121657987
>>121658054

I don't see shit.
>>
File: 1434164060507.png (100KB, 443x614px) Image search: [Google]
1434164060507.png
100KB, 443x614px
>>
File: Foxy mask template.png (40KB, 535x380px) Image search: [Google]
Foxy mask template.png
40KB, 535x380px
>>
Repostan for new thread

How's morning shift going?
>>
I just bought a Five Nights at Freddy's shirt at Wal-Mart.
>>
>>121701562
post pic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiqSX92wJsQ

That Rucdose guy's doing David Near shit now.

it's alright
>>
>>121701774
one sec
>>
File: 20151108_100758.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151108_100758.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>121701774
>>121701562
>>
>>121704059
fug its sideways.
>>
>>121704059
>out of order bot makes the shirt
>chicken does not

You gonna wear that in public or just around the house?
>>
>>121691983
I still get bouts of Beamzlust every now and then.
We need more femBeamz and regular vidya and laser tag male Beamz
>>
>>121704490
Looks like a good shirt to wear as a pajama shirt.
I gotta find one now.
>>
>>121661874
vawfag what have you done

lewd
>>
File: 1431390731923.png (2KB, 144x139px) Image search: [Google]
1431390731923.png
2KB, 144x139px
>>121704490
I'll wear it whenever I feel like wearing it
>>
its 12pm best time zone

why aren't you awake anonymous
>>
>>121707195
You can wear it in my bedroom without any pants on fuccboi ;)
>>
>>121661874
You son of a bitch I love you
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-20-12h51m23s248.png (443KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-20-12h51m23s248.png
443KB, 1280x720px
Did you have pleasant dreams, /5N@F/?
>>
File: WHO THE FUCK.png (461KB, 510x722px) Image search: [Google]
WHO THE FUCK.png
461KB, 510x722px
>>121707960
you can't make me, fucker
>>
File: SAVE ME INSTEAD.png (206KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME INSTEAD.png
206KB, 1366x768px
>>121707195
>>
File: 1445372729141.jpg (71KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1445372729141.jpg
71KB, 500x434px
>>121708062
i didn't have any dreams last night

better than nightmares
>>
Wake the fuck up.
>>
File: 1445027931736.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1445027931736.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>121710648
sorry anonymous, i'm busy playing a very fun game
>>
File: 1440896133148.png (143KB, 792x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1440896133148.png
143KB, 792x1046px
>>121710648
Make me, butthole. It's time for prayer.
>>
What's a buhgina?
>>
>>121711739
bon will never find out
>>
>>121710648
Hush you.
I'm fucking cold and I keep floating in between worlds as I lay in this warm, warm bed.
I swear I'm trying to get up.
>>
File: 1436649272369.png (116KB, 312x524px) Image search: [Google]
1436649272369.png
116KB, 312x524px
>>
Whenever I see the robots wearing skimpy clothes I can't help but imagine asking completely reasonable questions
>>
>>121714578
Funtime Foxy, you don't even have breasts, your body shell is the same as Freddy and Bonnie and Foxy's.
>>
>>121713357
I wonder if CoffeeFag is still around?
They were getting really freaking good.
>>
>>121715019
They often post anonymously so it's hard to tell.
>>
File: 1421622436469.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1421622436469.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>121707980
>>
>>121679278
I like it.
>Freddy has to get off on anticipation, teasing words and imagination because of the no touching rule
>>
>>121714578
lewd
>>
How embarrassing.
I swear I usually remember to catch the hook thing before i start colouring but I'm running on coffee right now.

>>121716971
>>121717071
I should draw some more "stuff" with Freddy
>>
>>121691028
Whoops, I was asleep for this.

"At least I don't smoke cock.
I'm totally made of ants~
I got da titty
KISS ME PLEASE!"
>>
>>121719132
>"At least I don't smoke cock.
i lol'd
>>
>>121718620
>running on coffee
My nigga. The concept of endoskeleton nudity will always be great to me but I'm surprised at Foxy's reaction. You should draw more FreddyxFoxy.
>>121719132
>kiss me please
Cute.
>>
File: bed o bons.png (120KB, 487x341px) Image search: [Google]
bed o bons.png
120KB, 487x341px
Repostan

>>121719603
Ideas are being thought of, but i got tons of old stuff laying around im not sure what to do with.
>>
>>121718620
Even the women you draw end up looking like really, really gay men.
>>
>>121722783
i bet its intentional!
>>
File: 1440722081872.png (23KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440722081872.png
23KB, 800x600px
>>
>>
File: 1440116998592.png (259KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
1440116998592.png
259KB, 800x553px
The laziest sunday
>>
File: 1443320585765.jpg (84KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1443320585765.jpg
84KB, 640x1136px
Have you gotten your flu shot /5N@F/?
>>
>>121725842
Nope.>>121727603
>>
>>121727603
I never get my flu shot, because I kinda just never get the flu. Maybe when my immune system starts shitting out in like 7 years.
>>
>>121727603
>>trusting a robot with a needle
>>
>>121727852
Nah, it'll be fine.

I have no regrets writing what inspired this pic. None at all.
>>
File: needle-to-the-eye-o.gif (989KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
needle-to-the-eye-o.gif
989KB, 320x180px
>>121727852
>>
>>121727852
I'd trust Oracle and SyBonnie with a needle and my organs.
>>
>>121728648

Even if you get that right it's still cringy.
>>
>>121727603
I just wanna grab hold of her, throw her on the bed and nuzzle her affectionately.
>>
File: 1443142307162.jpg (62KB, 640x697px) Image search: [Google]
1443142307162.jpg
62KB, 640x697px
>>121729243
Cent's pics are some of the most tooth achingly sweet things I have ever seen.
>>
>>121729243
I do too.

Where's Rent Collector been by the way?
>>
>>121727852
>implying robots aren’t the gentlest
what's the worst that could happen?
>>
File: purple pedos.png (79KB, 1237x608px) Image search: [Google]
purple pedos.png
79KB, 1237x608px
who's the nigga in the middle though?
>>
>>121729894
not a purple or a pedo
but he sure loves fuggin the chiggun
>>
>>121728580
>Forgot about NamelessBonnie
Add that to my trustworthy doctors
>>121728720
>>
>>121729441
haven't seen em in awhile, may rent and cent rest in pieces together
>>
Can I ask why people rather fug the fat chicken instead of the slim pretty toy one?
>>
>>121730383
Cushion for the pushin'

Still wouldn't mind the drumsticks of the Toy, though she wouldn't be my first choice
>>
>>121730383
People wanting to go down with any of the robits are nerds. Especially the chicken lovers!
>>
>>121730383
Who wouldn't want their lady to be soft to the touch, plump enough to lovingly cuddle while making love to them?
>>
>>121729894
superfluous
>>
>>121730872
Mother, you are tickling my passionate romance fetish.
I can't handle these thoughts.
>>
>>121730872
>>121731015
but wouldn't her fat just ripple?
>>
>>121731015
Son, for the past month or so that's the only real kinda fetish I've had.
>>121731137
how could it ripple while you're lovingly holding on to it?
>>
>>121671664
Street Fighter II

Super Sprint

Operation Wolf (specially since I imagine all the Benispurple interactions that can come from a game like this)

Hacked Wonderboy arcade called Foxy's Island with foxy Sprite for the main character, mangle Sprite for the girlfriend, Throws hooks instead of rock axes etc.

Hacked Burger Time called Pizza Time, Burger stuff Replaced with pizza stuff, the chef Replaced with chica and a promotion to Beat the high score of the week to win a free pizza and your picture on freddy's hall of fame.
>>
>>121731137
but her 'fat' is just a suit, it'd be like hugging one of those big mascot costumes at Disney or something
>>
>>121646229
Hey, at least you do good traditional art.
Unlike some previous drawfags.
>>
File: cakecake.png (142KB, 991x992px) Image search: [Google]
cakecake.png
142KB, 991x992px
has Benispurple ever given Connie a time out?
>>
i'm in love with a chicken
>>
>>121731974
it doesn't have to be every thread, anon
>>
>>121732070
you're right, anonymous
>>
File: Into the nerd jail with you.gif (987KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Into the nerd jail with you.gif
987KB, 500x375px
>>121731974
>>121732209
>>
>>121732209
>all that detail
gosh paintanon's work is pretty, almost like you could reach out and touch it
>>
Springroll posted on the booru again
>>
>>121732417
it's a work of art, for sure

>>121732318
>>
>>121732668
>not wanting to watch anime with the nightmare animatronic fox that lives in your closet
shiggidy
>>
>>121732668
i'd just throw myself into nightmare bonnie at that point
>>
>>121732668
>no animoo with spaghetti fox
get rekt son
oh wait...
>>
>>121733043
>liking meme characters
>>
File: Business Man.jpg (28KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Business Man.jpg
28KB, 500x279px
>>
>>121730025
someone should draw them in nurse outfitswith the guard on the backstage table, being used like an operating theater
>>
File: VICTORY.png (187KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
VICTORY.png
187KB, 1024x768px
I FUCKING DID IT, JESUS CHRIST THAT TOOK FOREVER FUCK YOU NIGHTMARE AND YOUR CHEATING CLOSET LAUGH THAT ISN'T ALWAYS A CLOSET LAUGH BULLSHIT.

Well. 4/20 awaits now.
>>
>>121731137
Yes, but all birds conduct ripple.
>>
>>121734048
gz ghost
>>
>>121733637
>using that phrase
>ever
i didn't raise you to be like this
>>121734017
i like the way you think, anon
>>121734048
noice one
>>
File: 1421110079015.png (161KB, 638x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1421110079015.png
161KB, 638x1002px
>>121734017
Way ahead of you with the Nurse Bonnie.

I seriously need to finish sorting my /5N@F/ folder
>>
>>121732668
>those photos
>dat weeb Mangle
10/10
>>121734048
congrat.
>>
File: congration.jpg (72KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
congration.jpg
72KB, 480x270px
>>121734048
I'm proud of you, Ghost
>>
File: 1432238037380.png (20KB, 374x418px) Image search: [Google]
1432238037380.png
20KB, 374x418px
>>
>>121735640
cute~
>>
>>121734775
>>121734495
>>121734203
>>121734156
Yeh!

Also, now that I've had the chance to reflect, I did notice some weird things about Nightmare's AI the more I played it. I think if I beat 420 and use the map screen it'll explain it more, but I noticed a weird quirk about Nightmare.

Usually whenever he leaves a door, he'll shuffle left and right and try to fake you out (and make sure you're wearing headphones) but sometimes he'll withdraw and return to the same door right away.

What's interesting is if you go to left door, flash and see him, close door, hear him withdraw, hear him return to the hall, open the door, and then flash the light, even though he's TECHNICALLY there, the hall will still show as empty.

HOWEVER if I go back to my room, return, THEN flash the light after he returns to the same hall, his sprite is there. Died once or twice due to this, don't know if it's a glitch or if Scott didn't anticipate much on him returning to the same hall immediately without shaking it up, but that was interesting. Would be cool to use the map feature sometime to see if his presence is still at the door even though his sprite isn't.

Nightmare's AI is still bullshit (especially the closet and how unreliable the laughter is) but damn if he's not an interesting opponent. Plus that he SHUFFLES left and right by sprinting from one hallway to the other, well, I gotta respect a bear with such a dedication to cardio. I can see why a cam system wouldn't work in 4, because seeing Nightmare jogging back and forth full force from one hallway to the other six times in the course of two seconds would probably ruin the scare factor pretty hard.

>>121735640
Spookle's Toy Bon is the best Toy Bon.
>>
>Scott used to post on Steam literally every day for over a month
>abruptly stopped as of November 1st
>hanging Mangle "see what you've all done" teaser for just a few hours
>sites are still just blank darkness
>still hasn't shown any internet activity
>hasn't responded once to any of the dozens of Steam topics asking "Scott, reply if you're still alive"

I don't think he's dead or anything like that, but I'm admittedly kind of worried about what's going on at this point. He's not the type of person to not post some sort of "Don't worry everyone, I'm okay :)" to help relax his fanbase.
>>
>>121737470
Maybe he got tired of seeing all the posts and just pulled back for a while to work on the game and spend time with his family and dodging floods without any distractions.
>>
>>121737470

maybe hes finally finishing the comic
>>
>>121737470
Could be taking a break, it has to really hurt your motivation to create when a huge vocal minority of people shit on your new project, especially a project he wants to make so he can keep his characters alive even outside of horror. I always saw FNAFWorld as a gift to the fans, so I'd be a bit pissed if that was the reception I got as well. The lukewarm reception to the Halloween update probably didn't help much either.
>>
>>121738631

>here, have a recolored fawksy with unfitting textures
>have some non-canon shit as well
>btw pumpkins!
>whats in the chest? tee hee :3

Lukewarm reception was the best he could get.
>>
>>
File: afha7k0[1].png (456KB, 767x308px) Image search: [Google]
afha7k0[1].png
456KB, 767x308px
>>
>>121740147
anonymous pls
>>
>>
Hi, I'm doing another plot dissemination session like I did back with FNAF2's clusterfucky mess.

http://pastebin.com/Knj6eHpq

It's a WIP so I'd appreciate input/criticism on how I'm doing it. I have up to FNAF2 so far and I'll be working on the other games when I make time for myself.
>>
File: looks like shit, capn.png (128KB, 740x574px) Image search: [Google]
looks like shit, capn.png
128KB, 740x574px
>The cheat mode unlocks if you beat night 7

Well, I Got to five am with the map on with 4/20 on, but exited before the night finished because that's blatantly cheating and not how I roll, but did Scott really make it okay to use cheats to beat night 8? That seems uncharacteristically merciful of him.
>>
File: 20151109_012723.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151109_012723.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
(-^-) <--- I don't know what this is
Anyway,have a bear head
>inb4 inverted
>>
>>121742216
Two kids are mentioned as being lured away in FNAF 1, and I forget if he ever says the killer used a golden freddy costume.
>>
>>121743435
Have you tried opening the picture up in like paint and rotating it into the correct position?
>>
>>121743727
No because I'm using a phone
>>
>>121743454
Thanks I neglected to actually check the newspaper articles themselves.

Phone guy only mentioned someone used it, most of it is implied but I'll mark it down and quote him directly.
>>
>>121744168
If you crop it even slightly first it won't do that, I don't know why.
>>
>>121744168
When you take the picture, look for anything that tells you about the camera's orientation, then take the picture. I don't know what your phone is, but something like that is common.
>>
File: 1440541538201.png (294KB, 1351x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1440541538201.png
294KB, 1351x1612px
>>
>>121747716
>what the fuck is this shit?
>>
File: 1420417299648.jpg (14KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
1420417299648.jpg
14KB, 185x185px
>>
>>121747716
>that tail
almost illegal levels of fluff
>>
File: 1446933311551.jpg (20KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
1446933311551.jpg
20KB, 367x202px
>>121708127
>>
File: NO.gif (366KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
NO.gif
366KB, 160x160px
>>121749384
>>
i hate sundays!
>>
Requests, anyone?
>>
>>121750379
mangle whit a big belly
>>
>>121750379
Foxy running into Chica and after being sucked into her fat getting launched back to the Cove.
>>
>>121750379
Spring Bonman and Golden Fredman train Balloon Boy to become Balloon Man.
>>
>>121750379
Chica doing the truffle shuffle
>>
>>121750460
Please, this
>>
>>121750460
I want to see this
>>
File: Spagootie.png (288KB, 293x419px) Image search: [Google]
Spagootie.png
288KB, 293x419px
So Target has the blind bags next to their trading cards. I got mai waifu though I ended up spending $50 before I found her. The others will make good Christmas presents, so it's all cool.
>>
>>121751906
cutie, gz
>>
>>121751906
>she actually bought it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
>>
>>121751906
Spagootie is a cutie
>>
>>121751906
Like a Seth Mcfarlane cartoon.
>>
>>121752351
it doesnt look the best, but it is cute
>>
File: fnaf_hoodie.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
fnaf_hoodie.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
On the topic of FNAF merchandise, a friend found this at Hot Topic recently

I'm honestly considering buying one. Should I? I bet they're ridiculously expensive, though..
>>
File: onwards, unto the void.png (14KB, 798x391px) Image search: [Google]
onwards, unto the void.png
14KB, 798x391px
>>121750547
little does the viewer know that the cove is in another building. across the world. in another theoretical plane of existance.
>>
>>121753815
its not terrible
>>
>>121753815
Freddy has an inbred forehead.

Actually, I would totally pay to see a story where the bots were all possessed by kids with Down's Syndrome. It'd be somethingspecial
>>
>>121742216

read
>>121656113
>>
>>121753815
My sister bought one. She quite likes it. $40 isn't too awful for a hoodie. The ones we sell at work are the same price.
>>
File: doublefoxyfuckinaround.png (720KB, 1080x764px) Image search: [Google]
doublefoxyfuckinaround.png
720KB, 1080x764px
It's been a while, /5N@Fg/. Here's a commission I recently did to be more substantial.
>>
>>121753815
Y'know what? I'm going to go and buy one on Wednesday.
I could go for another hoodie, if only for the cold days in the house.
>>
>>121753815
I've seen a T-shirt at Gamestop that is the in-game trio standing around. >>121753821
>for one brief moment Foxy was inside Chica's folds
>Non-sexually of course.
>>
File: Yaranaika.png (118KB, 463x626px) Image search: [Google]
Yaranaika.png
118KB, 463x626px
Someone requested this
>>
File: it's in there somewhere.png (10KB, 699x346px) Image search: [Google]
it's in there somewhere.png
10KB, 699x346px
>>121750460
>>121750872
I honestly just drew this because I enjoyed how Mangle's expression turned out.
>>
File: ghost in the shell.gif (101KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
ghost in the shell.gif
101KB, 566x480px
>>
File: 1446939883981.png (137KB, 301x312px) Image search: [Google]
1446939883981.png
137KB, 301x312px
>>121657668
Keep going, you demon.
>>
File: 83ersbtfo.png (3MB, 5008x2428px) Image search: [Google]
83ersbtfo.png
3MB, 5008x2428px
D-Does anyone care about this or should I stop updating/posting it?
>>
>>121756081
Spooky!

>>121755549
SPOOKIER

>>121755315
Your art is wonderful as always
>>
>>121756657

I don't even know what this is.
>>
>>121682127
>>121681682
>that greentexts about Ace's detachable dick
Goddamit
>>
File: are you ready for heady.png (76KB, 1794x480px) Image search: [Google]
are you ready for heady.png
76KB, 1794x480px
>>121756081
And the other heads I made from boredom.
>>
>>121734048
>check them
>>
File: 2015-11-5_00004.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-5_00004.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>121734048
get on my level tho
>>
File: CHECK THIS OUT.png (567KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK THIS OUT.png
567KB, 1024x904px
>>121757619
Please you think that's good? Check my level bruh.
>>
File: beverageisnowtakingrequests.jpg (72KB, 848x547px) Image search: [Google]
beverageisnowtakingrequests.jpg
72KB, 848x547px
Hosting requests. Still working on acquiring a new options wheel, so bare with this one a while longer please. Lewds will be available to request in an hour.
>>
>>121757619

>4 red stars
>no Hero of the Soviet Union
>no Order of Lenin
>no Order of the Red Banner
>no "For the Defence of Freddy Fazbears 1-3" campagin ribbon
>no "Coma Dream" invisible campaign ribbon
>no Distinguished Robo-Furry clasp
>no "For the robo-waifu" medal

get back in the line, recruit
>>
>>121756657
I've seen thoughts that the five fingers on the nightmares are the clue that they're actually avatars of the bullies and not the characters themselves, and how they pervert the characters he knows.

But what's never explained is why Fredbear and Spring Bonnie are "spares", and if they are spares because they're very dangerous to operate then why are they on stage instead of the Toy Band. In fact, why do you see people (and none of them Purple Guy) wearing both rabbit and bear springsuits through the minigames if they'v already been relegated to spared because of the dangers of funky springlocks.
>>
>>121759094
TV Chica mushing a pizza against her face in a futile effort to eat.
>>
>>121759094
The robots stacking on top of each other to change a lightbulb. Whether or not they succeed is up to you.
>>
>>121759298
Because the Bite hadn't happened yet, so the toy animatronics were still allowed to walk around the Pizzeria during the day. It's fully possible that when the toys were allowed to wander, they brought out the springlock suits (which were also animatronics) to sing on stage.
>>
>>121759517
One thing that was mentioned was that "none of the animatronics work right anymore" after somebody used "a gold one." Which could mean that the Toys saw P-Man kill a kid while wearing a suit and now they attack the Fredbear/Springs animatronics thinking that they're criminals. Could explain why they got dumpstered.

I'm an "all a dream" guy, but it's interesting to think about.
>>
File: IMG_20151108_203455_877-1.jpg (63KB, 524x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_203455_877-1.jpg
63KB, 524x730px
>>121759356
Here you are.

>>121759389
How many and which bots?
>>
>>121760409
Let's say five, and make 'em your favorite ones.
>>
>>121759094
Adventure Foxy idolizing a grumpy Foxy.
>>
File: dr-nick.jpg (33KB, 590x354px) Image search: [Google]
dr-nick.jpg
33KB, 590x354px
Hi everybody!
>>
>>121761161
Hi Dr.Desh!
>>
>>121761161
>>
>>121759094
The bots trying to tune in the Fazbears cartoon much to the chagrin of a distressed beverage bot
>>
>>121761770
Do the bots believe it has a tv head?
>>
Hey guys what's go-
http://picosong.com/6dSr/

For real here's content. http://picosong.com/6dbC/
Also I can do a voice request at the moment.
>>
>>121754348
No idea who you are but more Foxy and Mangle art is always appreciated.
>>
>>121763880
>do Bonnie got booty
>he dooooo
>>
File: your_hearing_damage.png (406KB, 540x1858px) Image search: [Google]
your_hearing_damage.png
406KB, 540x1858px
Comic #10

And Comic #11 will be posted in just a moment
>>
>>121763484
Yeah that's the punchline
>>
File: just_listen.png (502KB, 540x2806px) Image search: [Google]
just_listen.png
502KB, 540x2806px
>>121764519
Comic #11

They say you're getting better, but you don't feel any better
>>
File: CTVQUWmUAAA_RdJ.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CTVQUWmUAAA_RdJ.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
SANSHEE'S TEASING MORE SHIT
1/5
>>
>>121764519
>>121764725
is chica ok
>>
File: CTVQv_4UwAAj27w.png (545KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CTVQv_4UwAAj27w.png
545KB, 600x600px
>>121764736
>>
>>121764926
OOOOOOH shit
>>
File: CTVRYEiUEAAcQ8v.png (433KB, 598x377px) Image search: [Google]
CTVRYEiUEAAcQ8v.png
433KB, 598x377px
>>121764926
>>
>>121764725
Too bad im reading from my cellphone otherwise I would be tempted to try ti reconstruct the dialog
>>
File: CTVVRbPUEAAzpjx.png (442KB, 599x499px) Image search: [Google]
CTVVRbPUEAAzpjx.png
442KB, 599x499px
>>121765095
>>
>>121764725
I have no idea what was actually said but that last panel of understanding is pretty neat.
>>
>>121764736
>Chica plush
Fucking finally
>>
File: yeah nigga.jpg (67KB, 425x307px) Image search: [Google]
yeah nigga.jpg
67KB, 425x307px
>>121764926
Oh fuck yes.
>>
>>121764725
holy shit

>>121765248
>>121765553
I've got you niggas covered.
>>
File: CTVWGxsUwAA-vos.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CTVWGxsUwAA-vos.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>>121765281
oh and the hat comes in purple i think?
>>
>>121765281
>>those bugged out eyes
This will be more unsettling than the Chica one. And that's great.
>>
>>121763880
>not having mike do the mental math and stating how much the chair was worth in amount of checks earned
It's like he doesn't care about wasted money.
>>
File: SUCH A LUST FOR REAL CHEESE.jpg (883KB, 3718x2092px) Image search: [Google]
SUCH A LUST FOR REAL CHEESE.jpg
883KB, 3718x2092px
>>121766162
>used fill bucket
>didn't get any of this
How?
>>
>>121764736
Fuck Chica, fuck Bonnie, fuck Freddy. Restock Foxy I've been waiting months and there's not even an ETA yet on Foxy restrocks this is bullshit.
>>
>>121766162
Based anon.
>>
>>121764519
>>121766162
>since there's crap hidden near chica in that one
>maybe chica has crap hidden in the other one
>
>not chica

What the hell is this?

>>121766607
Did you use ms paint? worked fine for me.
>>
File: 18f180zopl02pjpg.jpg (23KB, 300x409px) Image search: [Google]
18f180zopl02pjpg.jpg
23KB, 300x409px
>>121764926
>didnt buy the prior plushies because I thought goldie would surely get one
>he has
>>
>>121767403
Time to bucket every single one of them
>>
File: 1440062451311.png (647KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1440062451311.png
647KB, 1280x1280px
>tfw they will never restock Foxy plushies
>tfw you will never hold a nerd close to you as you fall asleep
why even live
>>
>>121767605
>love Chica
>hold Foxy plush

I'd be some sort of ultimate nerd.
>>
File: FUCK.png (188KB, 540x1628px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
188KB, 540x1628px
>>121767403
Yes, I used ms paint. I don't see how I'm not getting it.
>>
>>121767403
>Chica has all that to say in comparison
Bonnie's got her work cut out for her it seems.
>>
>>121767853
You gotta use Paint.net and set the fill bucket tolerance to 0%.
>>
>>121766162
this is terrifying
>>
File: um.png (23KB, 263x243px) Image search: [Google]
um.png
23KB, 263x243px
>>121767853
This worries me. I don't want it to work for some people but not for others. Was anybody else other than the anon at >>121766162 able to make it work?

It's a very tiny difference between #000000 black and #020202 black. I don't want to make the difference bigger than that

>>121768345
Did that work for you, anon?

I hate to have to comment on this directly, but I want to make sure everyone can have the same experience
>>
I want Penguin Bonnie to be the Snowdin shopkeeper
>>
>>121768526
That's how I got it to work.

>>121768817
Snowdin shopkeeper > Pengbon
>>
File: 1426125407577.png (150KB, 427x231px) Image search: [Google]
1426125407577.png
150KB, 427x231px
>>121766162
>CAPS LOCK RANT
>"I'm so tired. I just want to go home."
>>
>>121764725
Chica's mouth is a freaky hybrid between lips and a beak. It's unsettling.
>>
twee!
>>
File: Mommy noooooo.gif (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mommy noooooo.gif
3MB, 800x600px
WHY AREN'T YOU IN BED, YOUNG MAN?!
>>
>>121769658
It's like 8:30PM, SHUT UP MOM
>>
>>121769658
i like how the second head isn't even animated.
>>
File: CHOMP.jpg (82KB, 708x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CHOMP.jpg
82KB, 708x1080px
>>121769883
Don't you sass me. Do you want to end up like those friends of yours?
>>
File: 1425109326799.png (566KB, 574x744px) Image search: [Google]
1425109326799.png
566KB, 574x744px
>>121770469
Beautiful? ABSOLUTELY
>>
>>121769883
>>121769658
>tfw no unmangled mangle mom
>>
>>121771007
>wanting to fuck your mom
Anon...
>>
>>121769658
Damnit can't I masturbate in peace
>>
>>121769658
I would totally go full oedipus complex for Mangle.

Even though the term makes no fucking sense. Oedipus fucking blinded himself after he realized he did the two-step spider-slipper with his mother. That's not a fetish or complex.

But what I mean is if Mangle was my
Mom I'd probably have really weird dreams in the growing years.
>>
>>121772749
It would also mean you were adopted by a family of robots anon.

Imagine that, in the future there will be robot families that adopt people. That's some crazy shit.
>>
>>121772749
>Your Mother is weaboo mangle
>She watches lots of ánimo while you are around
>She watches lots of incest hentai while you are not home
>Sexual tension raises

This thing writes itself
>>
>>121773226
I can imagine AIs developing a maternal or paternal personality if they were used in the maternity ward of hospitals or day cares.

Order up a robot body, trundle on to the adoption center and boom, "son/daughter, you are adopted".
>>
>>121772749
>weird dreams
She's your mother anon, I'm sure she'd understand and help you through the confusion of puberty. She'll hold you close in her warm embrace as she helps you go through your first orgasm.
>>
>>121771415
What?
>>
>>121773393
anon don't do this to me
>>
>>121773719
Moms don't have sex with their teenage sons, anon.
>>
>>121774078
Can you imagine her carefully planning out accidents that either end up with you on top of her or in a steamy moment just like in her animes?

>Let me wash your back honey!
>Oh my, you fell into my coils~
>I got you now! Let's play "The Fisherman vs the Octopus!
Wash, rinse and repeat. Sexily
>>
File: U wot.png (490KB, 673x472px) Image search: [Google]
U wot.png
490KB, 673x472px
>>121772749
>>121773393
>>121773719
>>121774440
>wanting Mangle to be your mom so you can go to town on her
You nerds are even nerdier than Nerdanon.
>>
>>121772749

When you want to fuck a weeaboo, furry death bot haunted by dedkids thats the least of your problems. I would also really like to know how a robot gave birth too.

>>121773489

No. You see, the problem is, people always misconstrue how AIs work. Its normal, very few people have formal training or knowledge of the field. Its also the normal working of your brain to relate things to stuff you already know so you immediatly compare AIs to humans but its wrong.

An actual self aware AI would have literally as common with a human as with a rock. It would be the most alien yet the most easily analyzeable thing possible on earth. Its memories, personality variables, thought processes, sensory input, literally everything is easily quantifiable. You could delete memories completely without the AI ever knowing or add them, freeze the AI and restart from the same exact state give years later, in the middle of the same thought, copy it, delete it, merge it, chance its "personality" you see fir, assign it "bodies" from as little of a table PC with text-only input or upload it to a mainfraime and entrust it with half a continents worth of network and millions of sensors from cameras to exotic ones. You could even sandbox several AIs able to interact only with eachother in an isolated system and let them communicate with the maximum speed the hardware allows and see what happens. You could even alter their perception of time if you wish.

Once you have a workable AI you can program it to emulate everything, there is no innate personality and if it develops one, you can debug and restart. Program one as a sleazy sex toy, program a mombot if you one, even program one as hitler and let it loose on the internet and the AI will try to execute being the most perfect facsimile possible. Or you can even program all the same in the SAME AI and let it change between personalities as you change skins on a video player.
>>
>>121774568
Ghost you're drunk and smelly, go to bed
>>
File: FUCK.png (397KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
397KB, 1366x768px
>>121774568
>you will never have hitlermangle as your mom
>>
>>121774871
It's not me this time. Not to mention the main idea goes against a recurring theme of my robostuff of AI and human-created AI's being able to develop themselves still ultimately being limited by humans being able to warp and destroy everything the robot perceives itself to be at any time.

I'm more optimistic, even though it's logically impossible, were it me posting, I'd argue through some degree of sheer determination or brief connection with understanding the merit of its own existence beyond being created by humans, it would be able to bypass its own nature and eventually its personality would cease to be numbers. Or at least be self aware to trick those that programmed it to finding its failsafes and ensuring they can't alter the personality that said robot grew to relate to.

Also, with no offense intended towards Gimf, I never cared much for the Weebmangle archetype.

If you MUST know, this
>>121772749 may or may not have been me though.

Shut up, I don't judge your fetishes.
>>
>>121774871

More like doing an allnighter working and rambling a bit but atleast I'm a not a namefag you autistic nigger.
>>
>>121774568
That's really disturbing right there.
Don't think I would have the heart to completely delete an AI's personality or memories if it developed it on it's own, maybe do some tweaking if something particularly horrible happened or could happen, but not remove.

The programming part sounds interesting though. Except the multiple personality part, that sounds like it can get old really fast.

Kind of like in that story, Of Robot's and Vaporware I can't remember the exact title, sorry if the writer is still here, where Tammy originally had the personality of a sex idol from her time at the sportsbar before the main character changed it to more of a soccer mom attitude. Can you imagine a bot constantly switching between "sex, sex, sex" and "study, study, study" at random times?

Another part that stuck with me from that fic was when the main character forced the assortment of bots to sing a song to test something. The bots did not like that much.
>>
>>121775359
>nigger

Take a break benis
>>
File: 1430876008332.jpg (22KB, 221x272px) Image search: [Google]
1430876008332.jpg
22KB, 221x272px
>>121775527
>everyone who says nigger is benis
>>
File: 1420602191767.jpg (119KB, 449x404px) Image search: [Google]
1420602191767.jpg
119KB, 449x404px
>>121775527
Get a load of this nigger, what a kike!
>>
>>121775527
niggerniggerniggerniggernigger
>>
How topical
>>
>>121775443

>Don't think I would have the heart to completely delete an AI's personality or memories

But its not real personality or memories. Just data. And you could manpulate it like any other data, copy it, delete it, upload into other AIs etc.

>something particularly horrible happened or could happen

You could install a literal thought police watchdog program. You could even blackbox it and run it completely independently from the hardware and the software from the AI in such a way that the AI is literally incapable of recognizing it exists and errant thought process trees get deleted like they never even existed.

>Except the multiple personality part, that sounds like it can get old really fast.

Technically, every AI would be a complex program to begin with, nothing like the subconscious mind and the internal monologue of a human so you cant imagine them in human terms. Switching between personality profiles would be as easy as loading a different file. You could even just delete parts of its personality you dont like.

>Another part that stuck with me from that fic was when the main character forced the assortment of bots to sing a song to test something. The bots did not like that much.

Humanizing AIs is way too common like that. The AI cant like or dislike something unless it was programmed to or some kind of evolving algorithm added it based on the context humans like/dislike it. A "be human" AI after a time could say(depending on its sources of course) he likes fun, helping people and puppies and dislikes genocide, racism and niggers but in the end it would be meaningless, a philosophical zombie.
>>
>>121775345
BIG
FLUFFY
TAILS
>>
>>121774568
The same would be possible with humans if we knew exactly how the brain worked
>>
>>121759094
Mangle spying on Jeremy
>>
>>121776780

Possibly, but neural pathways are way, waaaay more difficult to understand and manipulate than nice old binary code. Just read up on how memories formed and stored and compare it to a nice RAID rack of a couple hundred terabytes, Shits insane.
>>
>>121776607
Humans are similar though, we're coded by DNA.

It's not as interchangeable as a computer sure, but in a way it is the same. As a result humans are just as mechanical and rigid.
>>
>>121759094
A male Toy Freddy having a sexual romp with Withered Chica.
>>
>>121773719
Drawfags pls...
>>
File: 1428799921321.gif (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1428799921321.gif
29KB, 800x600px
>>
>>121777041
Biofag here - no, we're not. Our DNA only codes for our cellular structure, protein expression and organelle function. DNA itself doesn't directly affect our behavior or thought like code does for a computer while processing, as that would imply that opinions can be inherited. This treads more into the realm of psychology and neurology, but subjective matter like personal philosophies and feelings towards things and whatnot are usually formed by a mix of past experience, education and learned behaviors (that list may be redundant. I'm incredibly rusty on my psych topics). At best without getting into structural abnormalities and disorders, DNA only "codes" in a way that indirectly influences thought processes through making some people more prone to aggression/extroversion/avoidance/etc behaviors.

For example: somebody born to parents who are racists/christians/coal miners won't automatically inherit their thoughts about race/religion/employment; those are opinions formed through learning it from their surroundings instead of innately programmed by DNA.

The reasoning behind the human brain is a great big clusterfuck of nature vs nurture where experiences, genetics and education all collide into a whole where it's hard to explain simply. It's why we don't have machines that operate on the same level as human minds - not even we fully understand ourselves or how to fully replicate it. Most AIs today function with the same level of activity and expression as insects or perhaps at best fish or amphibians. The ones you might see on youtube or something that can supposedly learn are more or less just parroting actions that we demonstrate for them. It will probably be another 40-50 years before we start getting close to making truly humanistic AIs that can comprehend information as we ourselves do.

That being said, I probably butchered several topics in robotics, neurology, psychology and genetics by glossing over and oversimplifying it.
>>
File: 1429883498650.jpg (412KB, 920x936px) Image search: [Google]
1429883498650.jpg
412KB, 920x936px
>>
>>121779514
Not quite what I was getting at, though I suppose I was stooping to the level of the opposing argument.

Humans are extremely predictable in their reactions and behavior. We copy others too - we act socially normal for instance. It is a human behavior to copy other humans to fit in.

I'm not saying humans are exactly like robots, but they are capable of picking up our habits because we enact those habits for them just as you said.

The point I'm trying to make is that humans are not as complex as they are made to be, no matter how complicated their building blocks may seem. People go on about how complicated and amazing human minds are but they'll still do the same stupid shit they were doing yesterday. Not much better than a robot.
>>
>>121779514

>It's why we don't have machines that operate on the same level as human minds

Because the human mind is incredibly different from computers. A simple multiplacation like 1342x734 is trivially simple even for the simplest of computers but some things humans find similarly trivial is impossible to do,

>Most AIs today function with the same level of activity and expression as insects or perhaps at best fish or amphibians

Wrong again, no AIs exist yet. Only a strong AI could be a true artifical intelligence. The current ones are just cleverly made programs with self-improving algorithms. Take a chatbot for example, many of those could fool people but their entire database is just based on the context of words and sentences it heard. The program seemingly able to say the most fitting things without actually understanding anything of it.

>It will probably be another 40-50 years before we start getting close to making truly humanistic AIs that can comprehend information as we ourselves do.

Its not a computing power but an architecture problem, as I said, the brain is impossible to simulate but we might get to a point where we could just go "fuck it" and brute force simulate by throwing petaflops at it. AIs will never be "humanistic" though. I know its incredibly hard to comprehend but there is not going to anything human about them, if anything there will be significant effort put into to convincingly simulate being a human. Even the most basic human things and concepts like "being hungry" "having a mother" or "being alive and whole" would be absolutely meaningless, just null value descriptors, as irrelevant as possible. I have never met someone ever who did not have troubles understanding such a vast gulf of incomprehensible alienness. We would literally have to program it to feign thinking like a human so we could meaningfully interact with it.
>>
>>121780795

>People go on about how complicated and amazing human minds are but they'll still do the same stupid shit they were doing yesterday

Also, youre a moron.
>>
File: 1445758481364.png (119KB, 686x628px) Image search: [Google]
1445758481364.png
119KB, 686x628px
>>121780795
I think that the brain operates in a manner such that it tries to do the least amount of work as possible. Copying others is much simpler than doing it your own way, even if the right way is completely different, most people will choose to ignore it and go with the flow.

It's not that the human mind isn't amazing, it can certainly do it, but a lot of the time it chooses not to because it takes too much effort. Why do you think we have so few artistic masters or technical geniuses?
>>
>>121780541
Why is this Bonnie so cute?
>>
>>121780964
Nice rebuttal faggot, was me replying part of your master plan?
>>
>>121780876
>I have never met someone ever who did not have troubles understanding such a vast gulf of incomprehensible alienness
I'm just following the sudden walls of text popping up but that statement makes you sound like a cunt. Carry on.
>>
>>121781208

I'm not going to go full wikipedia professor on you, but "Cognitive science" and "Human brain" would be a pretty good way to start reading on what a complete moron you are. Everyday hings you take for granted and simple like remembering your own name are the results of incredibly complex and sometimes completely unknown processes. But its okay you can look down on people for "doing the same shit as yesterday" I'm not going to stop you.

>>121781252

I will. I was stating facts and you took the opportunity to be butthurt about something
>>
>>121781798
Of course I know of that you illiterate. That doesn't prove me wrong that humans often don't do anything special even with all that "amazing and unknown" cognitive power.

Just because people have that amazing power doesn't mean they'll do anything amazing with it in the end. There is a very big difference between knowing unknowns and apathy towards people generally never doing anything perceived as worthwhile that you are not comprehending.
>>
Good to see the general is as interesting as ever.
You guys are great, never forget that.
>>
File: 1445758603946.png (117KB, 516x519px) Image search: [Google]
1445758603946.png
117KB, 516x519px
>>121783593
>>
So would you guys buy a Freddy mask if you could booplesnoot the nose?
>>
>>121785343
http://picosong.com/6hWS/
>>
File: 1417382052799.png (442KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1417382052799.png
442KB, 1024x768px
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY
>>
File: BRING_ME_TO_LIFE.png (191KB, 565x960px) Image search: [Google]
BRING_ME_TO_LIFE.png
191KB, 565x960px
>>121787285
Get that terrifying crap out of my face!
>>
File: 1443571733927.png (205KB, 322x276px) Image search: [Google]
1443571733927.png
205KB, 322x276px
>>121787285
>>
File: 1416396805270.jpg (82KB, 635x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1416396805270.jpg
82KB, 635x1257px
>>121787481
>>121787531
>>
File: STOP.gif (922KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.gif
922KB, 480x270px
>>121787285
>>121787560
>>
File: 1420058135537.png (103KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1420058135537.png
103KB, 800x800px
>>121787735
>>
File: 1418953311464.gif (191KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418953311464.gif
191KB, 500x500px
>>
Gib request
>>
>>121789763
Chica flying a pizza UFO.
>>
>>121789763
Cops trying to apprehend and detain a animatronic.
>>
File: Punished Freddy.png (115KB, 296x320px) Image search: [Google]
Punished Freddy.png
115KB, 296x320px
>>
>>121790181
Shouldn't it be Toy Freddy?
>>
File: scott_comments_on_toyfreddy.png (9KB, 660x115px) Image search: [Google]
scott_comments_on_toyfreddy.png
9KB, 660x115px
>>121790624
Ssshhh, we don't talk about Toy Freddy. He wants to stay out of the limelight.
>>
>>121789823
>>121789763
Chica fucking a pizza GTFO
>>
File: nopenopenope.png (20KB, 640x213px) Image search: [Google]
nopenopenope.png
20KB, 640x213px
I stopped reading here.

The whole thing is about 14 paragraphs long, no exaggeration.

Nope. Nope. I'm getting ready for bed now. Nope. Goodnight everyone. Nope.
>>
>>121791348
So post Toy Freddy then?
>>
File: caught and ready 2.png (149KB, 714x503px) Image search: [Google]
caught and ready 2.png
149KB, 714x503px
Evening guys, hows it going.
>>
>>121795650
About to go to sleep. It be dead hours now, matey
>>
>>121775345
>doesn't like weebmangle
Ghost, your shit taste is showing.
>>
Why did Scott fuck up the story so bad? He had such a good little narrative with the first 3 games, why did he decide to ruin it all with 4? Is he just stupid? Greedy? What was he thinking?
>>
>>121715019
Yeah they're still around. Just busy is all.
>>
File: 53424111_p3.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
53424111_p3.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
Morning folks, how goes it?

>>121803241

But IV's story makes sense; it's just not as straightforward as the others.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5962990
It's time. Explain why for extra Fazbear tickets.
>>
>>121807152
I pick classic/classic because the majority of the good thread pairs/trios are that.
Beanpole x GudFox x CriFox (Bonnie/Foxy/Foxy)
Beanpole x WeavMike (Bonnie/Classic Guard)
GudFox x SnaxFox (Foxy/Foxy)
Jeoff x RepairChica (Classic Guard/Chica)
Jeoff x Carla (Classic Guard/Classic Cupcake)
J Bonnie x DopeFox (Bonnie/Foxy)
SyGoldie x SyBonnie (Golden Freddy/Bonnie)
Simple x V-nonChica (Bonnie/Chica)
GudBon x SnaxBon (Bonnie/Bonnie)
AceMike x AceBon (Classic Guard/Bonnie)
BigFred x Souldozer (Freddy/Classic Dozing Apparatus)
BoyBonnie x BlobChica (Bonnie/Chica)
Beamz x Anon's Printer (Classic Thread OC/Classic Printing Device)

And there's more I'm probably forgetting. Granted there are good pairings of other kinds, just not as many.
Also by pairing, I didn't limit it to mean of the fucking kind. I included pairs that just work well.
Now gimme dem tickets.
>>
File: 53464951_p1.jpg (771KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
53464951_p1.jpg
771KB, 2448x3264px
>>
>>121807152
I went with Toy/Withered. The hulking Withered bots and smaller Toy bots appeal to my size difference while the exposed bits from Withered appeal to the mechanical side of things. The contrast of old battered with new also makes Springtrap/Toy a good runner up.
>>
File: tender kisses.png (2MB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
tender kisses.png
2MB, 1280x1811px
Morning, everyone. Did you get your wake-up kissu from your waifu?
>>
>>121812351
I'm eating Frosted Flakes, so I guess I got a good breakfast from tiger momma.

It's too early to be eating any chicken.
>>
File: Comming_to_cinema_this_Septober.png (109KB, 759x413px) Image search: [Google]
Comming_to_cinema_this_Septober.png
109KB, 759x413px
>>
>>121812351
But Weebanon, you're my waifu.
>>
File: greed.png (50KB, 1256x933px) Image search: [Google]
greed.png
50KB, 1256x933px
>>121814273
>>
>>121812351
No, I woke up from the awful ringing of my alarm clock 5 hours ago

Not nearly as pleasant as that
>>
>>121806464
4's story DOES NOT make sense. You can't even argue that it does. It's narrative gibberish
>>
>>121815519
Isn't it just like, kids bullied and gets chomped, end?
>>
>>121816374
Yeah, kid's in a coma.

The general story is easily seen but the details are what make 4 the game that fucked it all up.
>>
Morning/Afternoon Guys hows it going.
Got some stuff done.

your day going well?
>>
File: Foxy thinks about better times.png (173KB, 582x689px) Image search: [Google]
Foxy thinks about better times.png
173KB, 582x689px
Playing around with some colours.
>>
Hellooooooo~
I have some fresh new shit for all of you
>>
File: IMG_20151109_115710_728-1.jpg (75KB, 930x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151109_115710_728-1.jpg
75KB, 930x530px
>>121760796
>>121759389
Won't be able to do this. Spent three hours last night trying to decide favorites and it wasn't happening. What about yours?

>>121761009
Here you are. Sorry for not getting this done last night. Other requests are being worked on now.
>>
>>121818707
Straight off deviantart
>>
File: halloween_by_mccaca-d9f21c6.png (19KB, 1340x546px) Image search: [Google]
halloween_by_mccaca-d9f21c6.png
19KB, 1340x546px
>>121818902
>>
>>121819093
mmm can you smell it?
>>
>>121819269
smells like...
>>
>>121819463
Mangle with a big belleh
>>
>>121819638
The last one for now
Such originality
>>
File: eYNgW_fx_400x400.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
eYNgW_fx_400x400.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
NEW BORIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3NO0z8-6B8
>>
File: newbrushbonnie.png (92KB, 491x636px) Image search: [Google]
newbrushbonnie.png
92KB, 491x636px
Playing Around with some new brushes.
>>
>>121819993
I like these new brushes. Continue please!
>>
>>121818594
Seems a bit angry for thinking of better times.
>>121818842
Thanks.
>>
And a little doodle of something dumb.
>>
I want to hear Foxy sing the entirety of "The Sign" now.
>>
File: IMG_20151109_123655_341-1.jpg (24KB, 462x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151109_123655_341-1.jpg
24KB, 462x329px
>>121761770
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/app/416800/
I think springtwerp might want to see this.

>>121819947
>Bring your son to work day
>Scrabble
Perfect.
>>
>>121821472
Damn it, was meant to be a reply to >>121819947
>>
>>121820276
I need to play with it more, and it might just be a inking brush but I'm playing around with it.
>>121820591
A smouldering Foxy is what i was going for.
>>
>>121823052
Evil chickens but IN SPACE? Might as well cede my crown of evil chickenry, I can do evil chickens, but space is too hardcore.
>>
File: 1425629349117.jpg (159KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1425629349117.jpg
159KB, 800x800px
>>121819947
I'm so glad these videos exist.
>>
>>121818842
Three hours? Wowzers. Let's make them Balloon Boy, Puppet, Golden Train-head Fred, Toy Chica, and Beverage Bot.
>>
>>121811260
Goddamn, I can't handle how cute that Chica is.

Also, Beamz moments that can be interpreted as really gay while he's being the rad bat that he is, yes or no?
>>
File: 1414904506883.gif (443KB, 1140x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414904506883.gif
443KB, 1140x480px
>Also, Beamz moments that can be interpreted as really gay while he's being the rad bat that he is, yes or no?

Yes?
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=xtCrddUPL_g
>>
File: my beautiful steed.png (23KB, 291x312px) Image search: [Google]
my beautiful steed.png
23KB, 291x312px
>>121834058
I come back after how long to check on everyone and this is what I'm greeted with.
Nothing really has changed.
>>
File: Out of Controll.png (417KB, 576x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Out of Controll.png
417KB, 576x1296px
>>121832624
Man, PT needs to get back into action. I miss her stuff.
>>
File: pUGxuuo.png (69KB, 434x703px) Image search: [Google]
pUGxuuo.png
69KB, 434x703px
>>121832624
Agh, that siezure inducing gif is giving me a headache.

And I'm the one that made it.

>>121834629
Yea, I do. Time is a factor though. I've got something I wanna finish tonight but got some job stuff in the morning tomorrow so... We'll see what happens.
>>
>>121817937
It sure is now, your Foxy's so cute.
>>
File: deuter_booplesnoot.jpg (358KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
deuter_booplesnoot.jpg
358KB, 2000x2000px
>>121819947
>Chucking flashlights at balloon boy
I don't care if I'm late, these are fucking gold.
>>
>>121835295
Oh, hello, handsome.
>>
Jeez, I got into this game late. found the booru, checked out writing and arts, really cool stuff. Some of the fan characters kinda confuse me, though. Like what's the deal with the Special Friend character? Seems like a knockoff Weaver Bonnie (I doubt it is, just mean in terms of design), and what's with the street punkish versions on the booru I keep seeing- apparently the artist is balloonanon. Is that for something like an au or just a thing he's doing?
>>
>>121837513
Welcome!

Special Friend is an imaginary friend to a "pre-suited" Bonnie, who is an orphan named Connie in another OCfag's au.

Fazbear Fighters is a street fighter au.

I'm sure more knowledgeable people and Balloonanon will chime in to both correct me and fill in the gaps.
>>
>>121837513
The whole deal is Connie is what Benis thinks the kid who was shoved into Weaver Bonnie was probably like. So its kinda a recursive canon thing
>>
>>121837513
what's the deal with the Special Friend character?
It's the maybe hallucination maybe manipulative specter thing from the AU of an OCfag named Lord Benis. Long story short it tries and fails to talk the kid that eventually gets stuffed into Bonnie into killing herself.

>what's with the street punkish versions on the booru I keep seeing
Basically a fighting game AU that BalloonDude keeps posting stuff onto the booru for. He doesn't actually show anything from it or talk about it; hell, he doesn't even post on the thread here. But the designs are neat and it's cool to see new stuff pop up there every once in a while, so whatever.
>>
File: INTENSE_MERRIMENT.png (27KB, 323x293px) Image search: [Google]
INTENSE_MERRIMENT.png
27KB, 323x293px
>>121819947
I swear these are the best animated FNAF videos on the internet. This is my favorite one so far

>that criminal record part
>the continued Bonnie/Scrabble gag

>>121834058
So is he self-aware, or has he been a troll this entire time?
>>
>>121837513
>Seems like a knockoff Weaver Bonnie (I doubt it is, just mean in terms of design)

Benis first drew Connie when the thread was wondering what Weaver Bonnie would've looked like as a kid before getting killed. So I'm pretty sure Special Friend is purposely supposed to look somewhat like Weaver Bonnie. That, and the one time in the thread Benis actually posted several times talking to us, he said Weaver is his inspiration and he tries to draw in Weaver's style.
>>
>>121838428
>>121840015
He was asking about Special friend, not Connie.
You know, that thing Snax won't stop drawing porn of?
>>
>>121840898
I know, but he mentioned Special Friend being close to Weaver Bonnie design-wise, so I wanted to explain the connection between Connie, Special Friend, and Weaver Bonnie.
>>
>>121840898
I swear to god I cannot look at cheese graters the same way ever again.
>>
File: tumblr_nxkjfzzZPo1u3zt0to1_1280.png (415KB, 1280x1249px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxkjfzzZPo1u3zt0to1_1280.png
415KB, 1280x1249px
So, he does still think about us.
>>
>>121841108
So, what are you wearing tonight?
Tonight... YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk5GPo9j7cQ

>>121843397
D'aw.
>>
>>121837513
You must be referring to this picture. This is just a revision of a picture made about a month or 2 ago.

In simplest terms:
Fazbear Fighters is both an AU pet project and art practice with a label that I've been working on for like a year now.
It's not based off of Street Fighter at all. Instead, it just has elements from different franchises such as JoJo, Kamen Rider, Power Rangers, Digimon, Pokemon and so on.

Story is about Mike taking revenge on a corporation and the murderbots when he and 4 other prisoners were used as live bait for the murderbots and left for dead in order to extract a watch that exists inside each bot. The other 4 somehow succeed in befriending their respective bot and obtaining their watch, while Mike unfortunately gets funtimed by a Freddy replica. Mike is able to cheat death due to the intervention of Golden Freddy, and is given a lease on life by making a pact with Golden Freddy by merging their souls together. Mike is revived and has a watch permanently strapped to him like the others, but immediately slaughters the bot that killed him, before beginning his genocide against all the murderbots in the world so that no one else would suffer such a horrible fate.
The other prisoners know otherwise about these bots from having communicated with their respective partner, and try to stop Mike from committing a meaningless hunt where ever he goes.

tl;dr: Mike is a villain protag, wants to kill the bots. Group of 4 try to stop him. Evil corp is monitoring all of this from afar and steps in later.
>>
>>121843397
I love Badger, fur or not dude did good art and brought a nice personality to the thread.
>>
>>121843397
>still as bad as he was day one

>>121843828
Good one.
>>
>>121843595

Huh. So how do Beamz and Tammy fit into your lore?
>>
>>121843828
>personality
>on 4chan
I like his stuff too but c'mon man.
>>
>>121845682

He was a big presence in the early days of the general, actually.
>>
>>121843828
>dude did good art
His designs were gaudy, he had a severe case of sameface, and everything he drew felt completely lifeless due to his lack of coloring, shading, and texture.
>>
>>121751906
this at target? where in the store? i'm getting one too!
>>
>>
File: daddy.png (17KB, 330x456px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.png
17KB, 330x456px
>>121776476
>they were 18
sure they were Benis. sure they were.
>>
File: mamabon a cute.png (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
mamabon a cute.png
99KB, 800x800px
People don't like Badger? Huh, I was under the impression people loved MamaBon, he seemed like an alright guy going by his posts and tumblr back in the day too. Then again, I don't keep up with thread drama that well, I like art.
>>
anything new since dangle?
>>
>>121846151
Not what I was getting at, I already know he's a fairly antagonistic kind of guy.
>>
File: Tammy S0 026.png (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tammy S0 026.png
24KB, 480x480px
>>121844761
Phase 1.5 programs that were created after the first wave of bots were created and scattered throughout the world by the corporation. Like the others, they're programmed personalities with souls installed into a watch that can be activated to render them in the real world. They're both generally weaker than the originals but make up for it by not requiring any initiation to have been activated in the first place. Both are used by 2 particular agents of that corporation as policing tools to track and detain any wild bots in the world that had either killed a human bean, or had been spotted by too many people in a given environment. Like the other bots, they function as suits, weapons, fighting partners, and as companions when not in battle.

They're involved in the story about a month before the events of the story's start, having already detained quite a few murderbots. Otherwise, they're like the good/bad cop thing with their respective user.
>>
>>121846296
>he had a severe case of sameface
>Go to his tumblr
>No same face

Looks like you're just blindingly retarded anon, congratulations on your new disability.
>>
File: suits.gif (1MB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
suits.gif
1MB, 500x335px
>>
>>121846740
he mostly antagonized people who were thinned skinned, must have been a leftover from his army days. I talked with him all the time over skype and he would also ask me how my day was and other such things, really nice guy.
>>
>>121847153
>shaking with hands that shouldnt be able to shake
TRIGGERED
>>
>>121846151
Diff anon, but so was CCA.
I actually liked him personally and I liked his art despite both of their flaws, but even I think that's a pretty weak argument.

>>121846531
>people
There's a hundred and seven UIDs here; anywhere from one to three of them expressed they dislike Badger for reasons ranging from his style to his personality. We can be a circlejerk at times, but never a hivemind.
I actually did like the guy, but I understand and accept that he had a very polarizing personality that you either loved or hated and the criticism of his art is mostly valid, even though I do think he's improved since he first started and it's always been good enough for my own tastes. It's something I've come to expect & accept which is why none of the people ragging on either bothers me. "Agree to disagree" and whatnot.

I do hope he's happy doing whatever he's doing now.
>>
>>121847183
I never got that antagonizing vibe from Badger, Garuda was the only one in the thread to ever give me that vibe, and even then, it wasn't a constant thing and could have just been me misreading his tone.
>>
File: nehehehehe.jpg (300KB, 917x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nehehehehe.jpg
300KB, 917x1000px
>>
>>121847572
There were times people would try to shit on him, and he would just turn around and shove his foot down their throat till they stopped. It would rattle the thread for a bit
>>
>>121847153
wut? source?
>>
File: 51949610_p4.png (178KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
51949610_p4.png
178KB, 500x700px
>>121847657

Undead Purple is best Purple.
>>
>>121847674
I liked Badger well enough, he just always seemed to have angry janitors after him wherever he went.
>>
>>121848095
He's hold up in /a/ now drawing monster girls.
>>
>>121847972
My nigga!
>>
File: yes sir.png (228KB, 580x982px) Image search: [Google]
yes sir.png
228KB, 580x982px
>>121847972
>>121848374
>>
File: Left 4 dead.jpg (318KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Left 4 dead.jpg
318KB, 1536x2048px
>>121847972
he sure is
>>
>>121843828
>>121843828
>fur

He got run out of FA for making fun of urries, remember?
>>
>purple posting
>>
>>121848670
Actually, he left on his own when some underaged fag trying to commission him accused him of not being a "real furry", which is how we got this gem.
>>
File: 1445028503691.jpg (90KB, 774x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1445028503691.jpg
90KB, 774x1280px
>>
File: 1431860456949.png (111KB, 716x915px) Image search: [Google]
1431860456949.png
111KB, 716x915px
>>121848739

Ain't it grand?
>>
File: finally purple.png (16KB, 353x331px) Image search: [Google]
finally purple.png
16KB, 353x331px
>stealing candy from kids
>>
File: MTI2NTgyMzIxOTcyMjU5NDU5.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTI2NTgyMzIxOTcyMjU5NDU5.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>121848739

>Again
>>
File: 1446657884547.png (183KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1446657884547.png
183KB, 500x519px
>>121848863
Say its not so.
>>
>>
>>121848670
>making fun of urries
i'm not surprised, i think we all remember the time he sued nintendo over kadabra :^)
>>
File: purps.png (612KB, 1280x884px) Image search: [Google]
purps.png
612KB, 1280x884px
>>
>>
File: ice cream.png (104KB, 784x3504px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream.png
104KB, 784x3504px
>>
>all this rebshit

>>121849194
>uries
That went over my head and I couldn't find anything after some basic google-fu, what's the skinny on that?
>>
>>121849436
someone explain this?
>>
>>121849523
uri geller, guy with the spoons?
>>
>>121849523
Uri Geller.
>>
>>121849523

Uri Geller, a "psychic" who got famous during the early 90's. Kadabra's Japanese name was based on his and he got super butthurt.
>>
>>121849618
purple doesn't want to kill kid for once, creepy hallucination/abomination wants him too, is pulling some hotline bullshit with him
>>
File: PURPLE RAGE.png (79KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
PURPLE RAGE.png
79KB, 402x414px
>>121835945
Anon, please.
He's already in a relationship.

>all this Vincent posting

WelI Y'ALL BETTER STOP. If you don't, gonna get the axe and go to town on your collective asses.
>>
>>121849626
>>121849637
>>121849719
>Uri Geller
Well shit, I did not make that connection and now it all makes sense - did he seriously try to sue for that shit? That would be like Jackie Chan trying to sue over Hitmonchan. The guy's got to be pretty fucking desperate.
>>
>>121849945
oh. i thought he was gonna rape her or something.
>>
>>121849618

The Benisverse is essentially Fight Club: Fazbear Edition.
>>
>people prefer a male child murderer over a delicious chicken
>>
File: 1442374035988.jpg (441KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1442374035988.jpg
441KB, 1400x1400px
>>121850145
Ok then post chickens
>>
>>121850240
I would, but image limit reached, niggas
>>
>>121850145
>not liking bad boys
>>
>>121850346

Anyone else want to make the next thread or should I go ahead?
>>
>>121850550
DI OT
>>
>>121850240
Let's see if this works
_
_/ }
`>' \
`| \
| /'-. .-.
\' ';`--' .'
\'. `'-./
'.`"-..-;`
`;-..'
_| _|
jgs /` /`

>>121850550
I was going to, but go on ahead so we don't get two or three at the same time.
>>
>>121850621
>>121850673

>>121850931

There we go.
>>
>>121850673
Let's see if it works this time
...../ }
..`>' \
...`| \
....| /'-. .-.
....\' ';`--' .'
.....\'. `'-./
......'.`"-..-;`
.......`;-..'
......._| _|
......../` /`

>>121851012
Gracias
>>
>>121851074
a very cute chicken
>>
>>121851116
I still fucked it up since some of the characters aren't expressed here on 4chan. Oh well, some day I'll get it right.
>>
>>121851241
Multiple whitespaces get compressed down to one on 4chan.
>>
>>121850434
>liking a villain with literally no character and a bland appearance

At least the animatronics have neat designs to them.
Thread posts: 639
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.