[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is a joke I place my crosshair perfectly on someones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 6

File: store_image_02-1.png (519KB, 940x400px) Image search: [Google]
store_image_02-1.png
519KB, 940x400px
This game is a joke

I place my crosshair perfectly on someones head and miss with the AK because of RNG. My teammates call me a noob because they're too stupid to see that my aim was flawless. Then some dumb kid with an AWP comes round the corner and fires in my general direction unscoped. He gets the kill because of RNG, and everyone thinks it's some god-like shot.

Valve are retarted, but so are the majority of CS:GO fans for not recognising the problem.
>>
>>390036268

You're shooting a gun not a laser
>>
>bad at game
>blame the game
Took the bait
>>
>>390036351
So thats why a """"competitive"""" game needs RNG?

>>390036421
>its my fault that the game has rng

When i jumpshot someone acros the map with the AK it means that im good right?
>>
>use fairly inaccurate gun
>try to snipe across the map with it
>miss
Seriously just spend the extra 300 on the SG if you want to dink fags who are five miles away.
>>
File: 20170910.png (68KB, 237x361px) Image search: [Google]
20170910.png
68KB, 237x361px
>>390036556
>muh rng
>literally can't aim
>>
lowteirgod plays shooters?
>>
>>390036268
That's not why csgo is shit

>2.50 to 0.01 converter in the form of a microtransaction "loot box"
This is why csgo, and every game that has this, is shit
>>
>>390036748
The point im trying to make here is that csgo players literally deny that first shot inaccuracy exists just look at this thread for instance.
>>
>>390037059

first shot innacuracy doesn't exist

just stop fucking moving when you shoot retard.
>>
>spot the guy first
>shoot first
>aim right in the middle of the fucker
>lol you missed because you didn't press shift
I just stopped playing, baby shit like that is not fun for me.
>>
>>390036961
>he cares about cosmetics
>he cares about cosmetics that subsidize the cost of the game
Never would have been able to get the game for $4 if not for skins
>>
>>390037121
it used to fucking exist. now i get fucked up all the time when i used to rek kids
>>
File: IMG_1806.jpg (96KB, 920x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1806.jpg
96KB, 920x900px
>>390036268
It is a pretty retarded way to make a shooter. It's incredibly outdated and obsolete, and no other shooter made in the modern day does their shooting mechanics like CS did. It was amazing for its time, but I don't really see why so many people still play it besides of how easy it is to play it competitively. I played it for a while, and it was fun, but nothing that would make me want to play for 100+ hours. The only conclusion I can draw from that is that people who grew up playing it have that nostalgia factor and are invested in it. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, by the way.
>>
>>390037132
>Actually taking this shitpost seriously
>>
>>390036268
you forgot that delays and ping fuck up your aim a little no matter what you do
what you see isnt whats going on real time
>>
>>390037121
>>390037209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds
>>
>>390037209
Whatever OP is saying, CS is simply not fun with the way it's set up. The mechanics are too fucking up in the air to ever be considered competitive.

When shit like Team Fortress 2 or Siege handle aiming better than you, maybe it's time to stop.

Why the FUCK isn't WOLF:ET on Steam? That's all I fucking need to have fun, and the one fucking game I used to play religiously has to be lost in legal hell.
>>
>>390037194
People like the mechanics, thats why its played.
>>
>>390037132
>>390037194
>why isn't cs like quake?!
>>
>another thread about how CSGO is RNG crate simulator cancer
>people defending it can only say 'git gud' over and over like the spergs they are
>this happens every thread

It's not worth it OP, move on. They are slaves to their addiction to virtual knives, they will endlessly defend the game despite it being objectively badly designed.
>>
>>390037314
>2015
>>
>>390037410
Well, when you fire at someone with the rail in Quake, it's 100% dependent on your skill. Not distance or (even fucking worse) if you've moved a little bit beforehand.
>>
>>390037453
Crates have nothing to do with the gameplay dipshit
>>
>>390037460
Go ahead test it yourself if you dont believe me. You will find that the ak is not 100% accurate.
>>
>>390037364
the mechanics are easy to understand but hard to master? how the fuck is tf2 even considered good aiming?
>>
>>390036268
SG is objectively better at all ranges but it's harder to git gud with.
>>
>>390037194
>It was amazing for its time
it wasn't. it was slow paced shit. just because it was slower doesn't mean it was inherently more tactical. cunter shit is mostly just a noob shit game
>>
>>390037504
In cs both people have to stop moving to aim at each other, thus it comes down to who has the better aim (headshots), quicker reaction time, and better recoil control. It's perfectly balanced, just because you refuse to learn how to play a shooter differently to what you are accustomed to doesn't make it unbalanced
>>
>>390037364
The mechanics are the sole reason most people play it. It feels perfect.
>>
>>390037731
You forgot that csgo has alot of luck involved in winning gunfights especially with smgs and pistols but also alot with the ak.
>>
I've just never understood why people will defend CS/CSGO shooting mechanics. They're just so bad it's insane. Your movement inaccuracy if you're even moving 0.00000001 mph is insane, you lose so much accuracy it's unbelievable.

There are some guns that are just infinitely better than the others (AK/AWP). The buy mechanic is shit and rewards the winners so that if you lose 2-3rounds you will basically never catch back up because you're so low on money you have to purposefully lose a couple pistol/SMG rounds so you might have enough to buy up and then if you lose again, you're completely fucked. Some guns are outright worthless (shottys) and should never be used. The maps aren't as good as people say they are, they have some good ones, but most of them are shit. The spray patterns are just ungodly retarded of an idea. Guns don't shoot in a spray pattern (not the exact same one every time atleast), and when you're walking around you wouldn't have the accuracy of a blindfolded chimp. You especially wouldn't have such bad aim if you were a trained special op/cop or a trained terrorist.

Etc.

If this game was by any other name and came out now or even a few years ago, it would be absolutely instantly panned by every single gamer in the entire universe for how shitty it would be. Why it gets a pass at all is just beyond me.
>>
>>390037843
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>390037504
You seem to have trouble coordinating movement and aiming, maybe you should go back to your energy drink fueled "frag" hunting in whatever mouthbreather arena FPS you're playing.
>>
>>390037843
And as if the first shot inaccuracy wasnt bad enough not even the spray patters have a certain randomness in them.

>>390037903
>i jumping headshot you with the ak from pit to a site it was all skill
>>
>>390037881
Git gud
>>
>>390037980
>first he complains about guns not shooting where they are aimed at in movement
>then he complains about guns shooting where they are aimed at in movement
>>
>People who criticise CS:GO shooting mechanics
<Logic
<Facts
<Research

>People who defend CS:GO shooting mechanics
<u're bad!!!!!!
>>
>>390038143
All im complaining about is the randomness of the guns and how people dont realise how that makes it inherently luck based (not completely ofc)
>>
>>390038156
Who you quotsi
>>
>>390038015
The classic response, absolutely no comeback at all or reasoning behind their horrific mechanics.

I bet if CS/CSGO introduced a QWOP system of walking along with all their other retarded ass gameplay mechanics you people would still call it good. I bet if they made it so that every time you reloaded you had a 1/5th chance to drop the mag you'd still call it good. I bet if they added a reload mechanic where you had to mimic the reload animations of the hand with the mouse you'd call it good.

All CS/CSGO is is game manipulation. Manipulating your speed so you have less inaccuracy penalities. Manipulating the shooting so that your bullets go somewhere you might want them to go. Manipulating the horrendous buy/eco system so that you can just power fuck the enemy into losing. The list goes on.

It just blows my mind anyone can think these games are good or fun or built in any sort of good way. It feels like a big joke I'm not in on.
>>
>>390038271
not him but me
>>
>>390038241
How the fuck is it random when you know when and why the gun behaves like it does?
>>
>>390038241
But it's not random. If you aren't moving all guns have a defined recoil pattern, you have to shoot in bursts to be accurate
>>
>>390038291
You're literally one of those people who would hate on Dwarf Fortress for not being Minecraft.
>>
Post webm of you missing a perfectly placed shot on low/medium range while standing still. I'll wait faggot.
>>
>>390038318
Because i can do the excat same play in the excat same circumstances twice and still get two different result. Thats how its random.
>>
>>390038453
Nobody believes you, post video or stop talking out your ass
>>
>>390036268
>Be really shit at video games
>buy "le epic competitive esport game counter duty"
>aim is totally fucked not even close
>weird ass spray mechanics make the bullets magically hit enemy and get kills

>skilled player
>buy "cool looking strategy based fps"
>surgeon style precision and accuracy
>weird ass spray mechanics make the bullets magically miss

>good player goes on forum
>good player complains about shitty mechanics
>oh shit bad players self worth
>"uh, git good idiot, ur bad"
>ha sure showed him
>>
>>390038318
It's not random, considering there are custom maps, mods and configurations to show you how your shoot pattern is each time. Almost all the time it is going to be the same pattern with slight deviations. But each person who knows what they are doing and can spray, spray in a way that they aim down abit and to the left for the best results. In other situations you just try to burst for headshots or one tap.
>>
>>390038429
DF and MC are both different enough to be good games in their own respects. I don't really play either DF or MC, but the little I have for both, they're good games and don't have a bunch of retarded ass fuckery hindering the player at any one time like CSGO does.

The only way to be good or have fun at CS is to continue shoveling its shit down your throat for as long as you play. And for what? A mediocre shooter in every way.
>>
>>390036268
If I could learn how to play CS in 2005 before the age of redditors/youtubers literally spelling out how to play game to pad their egos/wallets then you can too.

Google something like "how does aiming work in cs:go" and stop being complete shit.
>>
>>390038426
All guns are inherently somewhat inaccurate while standing perfectly still thats not me being bad its just how the game works.

>>390038523
lol come back when you know how shooting works in this game.
>>
>>390038525
>"le epic competitive esport game counter duty"

How old were you when the original counterstrike came out? Just curious because you seem to think CSGO is the first one.
>>
valve should do an update without RNG just to see what happens.
>>
>>390038589
There's like three things hindering the player in cs: money, aim and rng while not standing still?
>>
>>390038756
im not quoting myself. im mocking other people. i think you missed the point.
>>
>>390038734
You can piss and moan about the shooting mechanics and muh rng but it doesn't stop good players from being good and bad players from being bad.
>>
>>390036268
I feel you OP. CS is pure trash. Aim at feet to get a headshot lmao. The people defending it are mostly 12 yos with pcs from 1998 that have no actual aiming skill
>>
>>390038291
>manipulation

Your room temp IQ bait is absolutely atrocious.
>>
>>390038801
its called day of defeat source
>>
>>390038880
lol typical csgo player has to resort to personal insults because you ran out of arguments. i was never saying that there are no good players in csgo i was only criticising the rng involved in the game. and that has nothing to do with my skill level.
>>
>>390038891
>holding left click
>>
>>390039006
It has everything to do with your skill level, if you don't understand when and why you miss your shots you literal retard.
>>
>>390037132
More like you hit one shot and kept holding down the mouse button so you missed the rest
>>
>>390038318
Because the guns have random inaccuracy on top of the spray patterns. Why even bother talking about something you know shit about?
>>
>>390039006
How am I personally insulting you? Are you socially inept?
>>
>>390037881
>Your movement inaccuracy if you're even moving 0.00000001 mph is insane
Literally stop moving when you shoot. Simple. It's the first thing anyone learns about the game.
>There are some guns that are just infinitely better than the others
That's kind of how it goes when you have a buy system. Some guns are more expensive and just flat out better than others.
>I don't understand the economy mechanics
The gist of it is that it rewards consistently winning (by having a lot of money banked up) and leads back into a reset (both teams having comparable equipment) in a couple of rounds if you aren't retarded, and a few more if you are. The general flow is lose round - buy cheap items and try to eke out a win - don't buy anything to save money - back to normal.
>the bullets don't go where I point them and I am scared and confused
It's not supposed to be 1-to-1 with reality, it's to reward practice and knowledge of the game. A gun isn't just a gun, your ability to control it's recoil directly affects your proficiency with it.

Your whole post makes it seem like you played CS:GO in casual matchmaking for maybe an hour or so and then decided that the things people have liked about the game for close to two decades are objectively bad and only liked because of nostalgia while having no clue about how half of the shit you're complaining about actually works.
>>
>>390037750
>it feels perfect
...wat
>>
>>390039084
Name one game that feels better that isn't 1.6.
>>
>>390039040
my skill level doesnt change the way game works. and the fact is csgo has first shot inaccuracy even when standing perfectly still.
>>
>>390039078
Yep, I bet most of these shitters haven't even ranked
>>
>>390039163
What the fuck do you mean first shot inaccuracy? Does it happen while literally standing still or when moving and then standing still and shooting?
>>
>>390038291
Youre right man. I agree with all your points. Ignore these retards that defend this cancerous game.
Why would anyone choose to play cs over battlefield,pubg,r6 siege,even fucking cod,or literally any other shooter is beyond me
>>
hur hurh urh ur

poker is too rng

poker takes no skill
>>
>>390039163
At range yes, not when you're close/mid range.
>>
>>390039362
>"Youre right man, I agree with all your points"

nice samefagging
>>
literally why does this thread exist

who are you beating up on when you make fun of cs:go

who are you defending
>>
>>390036268
git gud
>>
File: 1503401682562.gif (844KB, 268x278px) Image search: [Google]
1503401682562.gif
844KB, 268x278px
>>390036268
CS:GO is probably like the least rng game on the market right now. You obviously don't know the mechanics and deluded, git smart and gud.
>>
>>390039142
Um any other shooter?
Id go with the original unreal tournament. That game rapes cs
>>
>>390039432
I guess you ignored the second part, he's obviously being facetious
>>
>>390039402
That doesn't make any fucking sense, you are full of shi
>>
>>390039459
Prolly some shitter whos mad that his friends are better than him
>>
>>390039356
It happens literally all the time. even while literally standing still

>>390039479
this is bait
>>
>>390039432
You can check if its a samefag i just dont know how. And believe me im not
You just have a hard time dealing with the fact that some people share same thoughts and opinions on this trash game
>>
>>390039508
Retard
>>
>>390039561
If you are at a distance where the first shot accuracy causes you to miss you either
>Fire more bullets while controlling your spray
>Pick a different engagement range.

If you can't do that you don't have a good grasp on the mechanical skill or the very VERY basic strategy of the game
>>
>>390039561
Then that is some grade a bullshit, man. But then I see these pros do these godly shots, they remain unaffected by this first shot inaccuracy so I think it's something you can overcome honestly.
>>
>>390037460
Did anything change?
>>
>>390039719
When pros pull off impressive shots they're either engaging in a range where the risk of missing is minimal, or some situation forced their hands into rolling the dice and they came out on top.
>>
I know this is for a different game, but the same concept of rng still applies to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsOwN05BQeA
>>
>>390036268
I agree, i played GO for 2 days and uninstalled.
Im gonna keep playing CSS till its dead.
>>
>>390039719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds
check this video out if you dont believe me. or better yet get on csgo and try to headshot bots from pit to A site with the ak.
>>
>>390039561
>this is bait
it's not
>>
>>390037314
This wasn't in 1.6 and CSS, right? Because barring shitty server connection I remember my headshots landing where I aimed them.
>>
>>390039896
>pit to A

lmao
>>
>>390039894
So you didn't even have enough time to learn the mechanics let alone get in to a comp match
>>
>>390039935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyvTH_6gLUo
i dont know how it was back in the days when you played but this is it now.

>>390039889
I can understand that you can learn to understand randomness and act to minimize it to your favor. But the point is that csgo players dont understand that randomness exists in their """"competitive"""" game.
>>
>>390040074
No they are arguing if there is so much rng to be detrimental to the gameplay

And there isn't
>>
If you are at a range where first shot inaccuracy is affecting you you should have been using a sniper rifle anyway
>>
First shot inaccuracy is a shitter's excuse to complain about csgo when you watch a player he will almost always continue to spray if he gets the first 1 tap for like 1-2 bullets, this is where it comes into play, they maximize their chances of hitting because they shoot more but its just as accurate.
>>
>>390040180¨
Heres a video of rng determining the outcome of a professional match.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjOVXdarUTs

its very relevant
>>
>>390040180
typical /v/ exaggeration shitter talk where they complain about something affecting them meaning it affects EVERYONE in the game. Meanwhile people just play and are unaffected by it or find ways around it.
>>
>>390040074
I don't know, we still play 1.6 on our office lan and headshots happen when you'd expect, then I try CSGO online and literally half my shots disappear into thin air
>>
>>390040383
People dont play unaffected they just too stupid to realise that the game is fucking their every shot.

>>390040432
I feel the same way for some reason one tapping with the ak is so much easier in 1.6.
>>
>>390040502
>every shot
There's that exaggeration again
>>
>>390040502
i'm talking about good players finding away to mitigate that "rng"

also this >>390040207
>>
File: m16_marauder.jpg (154KB, 430x646px) Image search: [Google]
m16_marauder.jpg
154KB, 430x646px
How is shooting accuracy be tied to RNG? Bullet spread?
>>
>>390040576
Literally every shot is affected by RNG thats just how the game works. ofc alot of times it doesnt affect the game.

>>390040207
What if i hit the shot at that range does that mean im a sick player ofc not it means i just got lucky wich shouldnt be a thing in a """skill based"""" """competitive"""" shooter
>>
>>390040743
Yeah bullet spread, i guessRNG isnt the right term to use here.
>>
Reminder that CS was an alright game, but CSGO is the shittiest installment in the franchise.
>>
>>390040745
So you are saying every weapon should have pin point accuracy at every range?
>>
>>390040745
stop one tapping ppl and actually burst for once and maybe you won't get fucked over by first shot inaccuracy. Cushion the blow by firing 2-3 shots after the tap.
>>
>>390040308
except the awp has no rng when you jumpshot at its height
>>
>>390041459
You're thinking Scout. Regardless bullshit like S1mple's drop awp+nosc still happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUSN6u5CSRE
>>
>>390041657
nah awp neither has it at low range
>>
>>390041880
AWP is not consistently accurate when jumping and regardless he was even noscoping when doing it which further adds to inaccuracy.
>>
>>390041947
thats what I meant, low range noscopes are pinpoint accurate most of the time at the height of jump
>>
>>390042071
No theyre not stop lying.
>>
>>390036268
valve and their fanbase are retarded, but you are even more retarded because you post this shit here, in a cesspool of angsty teenagers and manchildren, most of whom, with no doubt, play generic filler trash games like csgo, overwatch, dota, lol, pubg, etc.
>>
I wanna go back to 1.6 days they were so comfy
: (
>>
File: consider.jpg (9KB, 325x354px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
9KB, 325x354px
Fact: GO would be a decent game if they hadn't killed bhopping
>>
>>390045880
then play some fucking 1.6, anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVHiiHO7Ug
>>
>>390046380
жeнь тeбe нeхep дeлaть?
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.