[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tries to take over the world about 17 times >Dicks over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: DrWily.png (197KB, 517x602px) Image search: [Google]
DrWily.png
197KB, 517x602px
>Tries to take over the world about 17 times
>Dicks over like two alien races
>Leaves a legacy in the form of a computer virus that plunges the future into years of apocalyptic war
>Legacy of his legacy is several hundred years of human-robot tensions, prejudice and even more war
>Just because he was ass hurt about not getting a nobel prize or something
geez what an asshole
>>
You mean what a well written villian. Not enough of them are unrepentant assholes these days.
>>
https://youtu.be/ksq5ib1kmpM
never forget
>>
File: KILL ME.png (384KB, 730x671px) Image search: [Google]
KILL ME.png
384KB, 730x671px
>>389996117
It doesn't hurt too much when you realise the trailers didn't seem to have all that much to do with the game and the game itself wasn't anything extraordinary with a plot on the same tier as x-Over.

A shame we'll never get an animated series of this tier though.
>>
>>389995538
Dr. Wily really did ruin the entire mega man universe
I thought it was funny when that game theory faggot made a video about "omg Dr. Light is the REAL villain!"
all he did was steal that "theory" from this website and even then it has no validity
Dr. Wily is the direct or indirect cause of everything bad that happens in the Mega Man and Mega Man X series
the aftermath of what he'd done makes things even worse in the Zero series
you'd think it would be better in the battle network universe because he doesn't do as many terrible things but it ends up being worse because it leads into the star force timeline and star force is the worst series of mega man games in existence
>>
>>389995538
Duo did describe him as a being of pure evil, so it checks out.
>>
>>389997290
The only series in the original universe Wily seems not to have ruined is Legends, but even then the world might be flooded because he left a fucking tap in his lab running on purpose before he died or some shit.
>>
>>389998298
to be fair wily pretty much cased humanities extinction if the whole Megaman X and XZ leads to legend thing is real, and humanity dying literally is the cause for why things eventually go to shit in legends.
>>
File: serges isoc.png (349KB, 810x581px) Image search: [Google]
serges isoc.png
349KB, 810x581px
Do you buy that either of these two were actually Wily?
>>
File: BreakMan.jpg (158KB, 1024x642px) Image search: [Google]
BreakMan.jpg
158KB, 1024x642px
>>389996756
>A shame we'll never get an animated series of this tier though.

not anim00ted, but archie stuff gets close, pretty well written
>>
>>389999456
I'm pretty sure Isoc is actually the King of All Cosmos.
>>
>>389995538
To think if he'd just made Zero less shit he'd be the one Reploids were based on.

Or maybe that was the plan and that's why Zero went beserk (No 50 ear testing period)
>>
File: elf wars.jpg (382KB, 1040x1600px) Image search: [Google]
elf wars.jpg
382KB, 1040x1600px
>>390001214
The Archie comics were fucking incredible and it hurt so much when they got cancelled. That look at all the different Mega Man series which will never get satisfying conclusions, as well as the fact that the struggle in the OG universe carries on for hundreds and hundreds of years, really made me feel fucking melancholy.

Ever since I was just a young autist I really wanted to make a Mega Man comic retelling the events of the games and the Archie comics actually hit on so many fucking ideas I've wanted to do for years.
>>
>>389997290

Well to be fair while he didn't do as many things in BN, his son was responsible for BN4 and 5.

Runs in the family I guess.
>>
>>390004209
He has a son?

unless you mean bass
>>
>>390004861

Dr. Regal is his son.
>>
Why do all Mega Man characters have those weird pointy tipped feet? Even the human characters wear gigantic shoes that come to a point at the end

While we're at it what's with the hand sign they all make where the middle and ring fingers are together and the index/pinky are spread apart?
>>
>>390005140

The foot thing is an art style thing.

The hand gesture was Inafune being lazy and then other artists keeping around as basically an in joke.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.