[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How in the god damn FUCK are you supposed to beat this game without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: godhand.png (1011KB, 1000x657px) Image search: [Google]
godhand.png
1011KB, 1000x657px
How in the god damn FUCK are you supposed to beat this game without save scumming. I'm on stage 7 and the part where you have to get three demon keys from the big goons but there is no fucking save point and high-tier enemies spawn randomly. How the FUCK are you expected to survive this? inb4 git gud

Also God Hand thread.
>>
>>389995154
only way to get better is to practice
>>
>>389995154
you do know you can upgrade your HP, right?
>>
>>389995995
It's already near max level. I just cannot possibly crowd control literally 5 high level enemies at the same time. I always just get stunlocked and even if I do good and manage to hold, the retarded difficulty level rises and everything kills me in three hits. Good game.
>>
>>389995154
There are no random spawns OP, also look up Mikekob's God Hand playthrough, then you can see how you can crowd control quite well with the tools God Hand gives you.

For example, stunning one enemy, doing the back triangle uppercut, then the forward triangle kick blasts the enemy (and anyone near) far back.
>>
>>389995154
what are you nervous?
>>
>>389997336
You're not Alexander!
>>
It's 100% okay to savescum if it's a truly random situation like random insta death in a JRPG.
>>
>>389995154
Was that death shudder?
If so don't worry, the game doesn't get harder than that
>>
>>389995154
>stage 7
>three demon keys
You're on mirage town? Hahhahaha
hahahhahah
Good fucking luck for next stage
>>390000381
Death Shudder is 8-1, he's on 7-4
>>
What would you do for a God Hand 2?
>>
I LOVE IT
>>
>>390001237
uh, there was an interesting screenahot with some great ideas for a GH2. Anyone have it?
>>
>>389995154
Don't go in the houses until you've dealt with most of the martial artists, there are quite a few crates scattered around for health and weapons. If you've got a lot of mobs around, to the right of the exit one has a rocket launcher inside it, so just grab that, do a bit of herding and blow them up
The stage is easier than the pyramid fight, you shouldn't have so much trouble with it
>>
>>390001623
Pyramid fight fucked me in the ass a bunch too. Is there a way to switch to easy even though I'm this far. I just don't have the patience or willpower to continue like this.
>>
>>390002296
Use the roulette wheel and choose grovel however many times you need while there are enemies around
You slut
>>
>>390002487
I know that lowers your difficulty level to 1 and it requires a god hand orb, but I'm talking about an actual setting in the menu to turn it to easy. I am a slut fuck you. Still one of the most fun games I've ever played though.
>>
>>389995154
>Stage 7

Everyone had problems at that part. Line them up and use roulette moves, the game even gives you Shaolin Blast priot the encounter
>>
how well do emulators handle god hand?
>>
>>390002621
It doesn't require orbs tho, just try it. It'll even give you some breathing room since the enemies are busy laughing. But no, there is absolutely no way to change the save file's difficulty level
Now get on your knees
And suck that huge, throbbing fist
>>
File: God Hand Emu.jpg (1MB, 1692x1337px) Image search: [Google]
God Hand Emu.jpg
1MB, 1692x1337px
>>390002990
Very nicely
>>
>>390003000
Wow what the fuck it doesn't require orbs? I thought it did when I accidentally used it but fuck me. I'm going to beat this goddamn game if I have to kill myself.
>>
File: 1461272381601.jpg (42KB, 552x549px) Image search: [Google]
1461272381601.jpg
42KB, 552x549px
>>389997825
>last encounter with Alexander
>barely survive up to that point, so I decide to cheese him with God Hand mode and moves
>tfw his defeat dialogue:
>"You know I would have won if you didn't have that hand..."

I felt so bad for him, and I cucked myself from a nice battle. But I didn't want to die anymore.
>>
>>390003097
thanks anon
>>
>>389996286
learn 2 dodge
>>
>>390003693
He's not Alexander either, he's Tiger Joe, the only pure human that can keep up with Gene
If you really didn't want to die you should've used the health restoring roulette moves before the fight to enjoy it properly
>>
>>389995154
It sounds like you're missing a basic mechanic or something, like being able to dodge using the right analog stick or something like that, not just flip.
>>
>>390004230
>>390004310
I know spot dodging is really good and useful but holy fuck it's still hard to manage 5 enemies at the same time because the tank control camera is meant for 1v1s. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
Look my videos and learn https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_4ZyvuuddVChnbcrTC_VJEUGlPWK0NLP
>>
As cliche as it sounds, the more defensive you play, the more successful you'll be. I know that the game being a beat 'em up makes you just want to pound on the attack buttons, but you need to cheese the CPU even harder than it cheeses you.
>>
>>389996286
Juggle an enemy and launch them into others
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR7YzoZ2YeI
>>
File: 1443727403278.jpg (17KB, 207x294px) Image search: [Google]
1443727403278.jpg
17KB, 207x294px
Alright here's a better question, what's a good technique setup because I don't know if mine is optimal.
>>
>>390004437
You're aware that the up-dodge followed by Triangle does a universal sweep too, right?
If you're on higher difficulty levels some enemies may jump over it and counter you, so backflip away when that happens.
>>
i dont see how savescumming would help in God Hand.
you can't even save in the game, and when you die you just start at the last checkpoint without losing anything...
>>
>>390005196
I savescum when I'm doing good so when I inevitably fuck up hard I don't have to start the whole thing over again.
>>
>>390004803
Start with some fast punches, put some stronger ones in-between, throw one or two multi-hit attacks in the middle, put the slowest punches in the end and finish it off with something quirky, like something that lets you dodge or taunt.
>>
>>390003693
That's not Alexander. Most of the enemy quotes in the game are a reference to a famous Mike Tyson interview.
>>
>>390005571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbdRsWmZDZ4
>>
I have no idea how I finished this game
>>
>>390006414
it kept killing you to level 1
>>
>>390006597
yeah but I still got my shit kicked in
>>
Are you emulating OP? Do I have to order this game if I wanna play it?
>>
>>390006805
It's somewhat rare.

PC is probably the best way, but it's on PSN and the PS3 runs it well.
>>
>>389995154
Wait until you get to 8-1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJGUe4_ENEw
>>
how to crowd control? is it true if an enemy isn't in my field of view, they get less aggressive? or is that resident evil 4?
>>
File: GodHand.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GodHand.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>390008526
This is how you crowd control.
>>
>>390008526
they are less aggressive off screen below level 3
>>
>>390008526
>with the God Hand
La Bomba, More beheading than a guillotine, Typhoon Kick

>without the God Hand
When you successfully juggle an enemy, press Forward+Triangle to perform a launching kick. This had a wide range and can keep you from getting overwhelmed.
>>
>>389997825
My style is Impetuous!
>>
Running launch attack>small juggle until someone counterattacks>run away>line up for another launch attack>repeat

Should I stop doing this?
>>
>>390011272
If you want to ever be able to do anything on level 3 or higher, probably.
>>
>>389995154
You talk a lot about crowd control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR7YzoZ2YeI
>>
>>390011272
this is basically how I like beating the mad midget five

not good for regular crowds though because launch resistance starts at level 3
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.