[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a game and three reasons why you hate it, i'll start.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: LOS.jpg (916KB, 1527x1759px) Image search: [Google]
LOS.jpg
916KB, 1527x1759px
Name a game and three reasons why you hate it, i'll start.

>Ps2 graphics
>Camera is shit
>GOW clone, but not a good one like Dante's inferno
>>
Bump friends
>>
File: p1_2232443_afb2f86d.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p1_2232443_afb2f86d.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>389993729
1. I'm not autistic enough to memorize all the spread
2. underage community
3. Twitch bait

I guess 2 and 3 are pretty similar
>>
Orphen: Scion of Sorcery

>it bad
>>
File: Quake4box.jpg (45KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
Quake4box.jpg
45KB, 350x500px
>Turned Quake into a generic military shooter
>>
>>389993729
I'll add to that list and say every single enemy takes a fucking million hits to die.
>>
File: 1503692073847.png (14KB, 201x212px) Image search: [Google]
1503692073847.png
14KB, 201x212px
>>389993729
Overwatch

>Generic streamer bait game that is just playitsafe. the game
>Lame/uninspired character designs
>Horrible balancing
>The community
>Blizzard thinks this game is worth more than 20 dollars

I cheated and listed 5 reasons
>>
>bland
>generic
>uninspired
>>
>>389993729
>good one like Dante's inferno
You lost me op but nice try.
>>
>>389997427
Dante's Inferno had Holy Cross Hadoukens.
>>
>>389993729
agreed

tried to play Lord of Shadow 2 but it got too repetitive and most enemies block your AoE attacks making them useless
>>
>>389997421
To be fair, it can't compete with Aria of Sorrow.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 114x104px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 114x104px
>too easy
>bad controls because the 3DS grip is shit
>bland, sub-par Mario game that uses the tanooki suit to try to hide that fact
>>
Metroid Prime
>turned a beloved series into a generic fps
>brought in the worst fanbase to ever exist who plagues this board daily
>brought in forgettable wubstep music
>>
File: League_of_Legends_logo.png (159KB, 502x198px) Image search: [Google]
League_of_Legends_logo.png
159KB, 502x198px
>Played for far too long and witnessed the evolution from "nice and fun game full of possibilities" to "bland and repetitive full meta shitfest"
>Community is divided between edgy kids who listen to nightcore that will afk at the mere sight of something they don't like and oversensitive reportfags that will try to passive-agressively get you banned
>The game is void of any emotion or meaning as it used to have lore and something else than "ranks" and this is coming from a former high elo player.
>>
>>389993729
>>Ps2 graphics
Dafuq? The framerate's not always perfect during cutscenes, but it's still one of the best looking PS360 games there are. That's about the one thing I've never seen anyone complain about with that gaem.
>>
>>389997427
Dante's Inferno was pretty good I can even say its the last good EA game except for the gay ass ending
>>
>>389996172
>Turned Quake into a generic military shooter
The seeds were already set with Quake 2.
>>
>>389993729
>Ps2 graphics
I didn't really enjoy LoS very much but I thought it looked pretty good. That opening level in the village comes to mind.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.