[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the last game that you stopped playing? And for what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1489186216232.jpg (11KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1489186216232.jpg
11KB, 300x222px
What's the last game that you stopped playing? And for what reason?

I stopped playing Far Cry 3 because the game is just completely boring.
>>
Unpopular Opinion here, Mario 2 is the last game I stopped midway through.
The fact that he goes on a rocket ship is too fantastical. I can't stand that in Mario games.
>>
I stopped playing Grimoire because bugs and waiting for a walkthrough
I stopepd playing Exit Fate because war scenarios
I stopped playing Geneforge 3 because I can't get past the last island even in casual difficulty
I stopepd playing Pokemmo because unova never
>>
Absolver, defeated all the guys before the second gate, but i don't feel the combat to be that great, something about the moves don't feel alright.
>>
I stopped playing Bit City because I felt patronised playing it.
>>
>>389987376
its just an exploding elevator in the shape of a rocket
dont be stupid
>>
>>389987141
Half life 1. It's great but I'm stuck in the freezer and don't want to look up a guide.
>>
I stopped playing the Silent Hill franchise in The Room, right after you find that neighbor girl beaten to death in the subway. The game was just too boring and deviated too far from Silent Hill, and even then, I'd always found Silent Hill games overhyped and not scary.

I later found out that in a cutscene after an encounter with the antagonist, some serial killer weirdo, he leaves behind a toy and if you picked it up, you automatically got the bad ending.

Bravo, devs, a game about picking up random useless shit like a hair and hook to solve a puzzle in the second game, and you punish the player by picking up a random item that a character leaves behind after an important cutscene.
>>
I stopped playing Pokémon X because I had just played Omega Ruby before it and felt like I was playing the exact same game.
>>
I stopped playing Fallout 4 because even though it was a decent shooter, it wasn't nearly good enough to keep playing
>>
>>389987567
>I stopped playing Grimoire because bugs and waiting for a walkthrough
Is the guide released yet?
>>
ME:A i just couldnt get into it

idk maybe i just dont like rpgs anymore
>>
>>389987849
>turn red crank to activate moving platform
>climb ladder
>enter vent, cross gap using platform
>>
Just Cause 3, it's just the same thing over and over, everyplace looks the same
>>
>>389987141
Ring Runner
Mostly because it's so good that i'm afraid to finish it
>>
>>389987141
Darkest Dungeon because even radiant mode feels pretty grindy.
>>
Final Fantasy XIII

I got to the end of Chapter 12 and during a retry of the final boss in C12 my game froze

I don't want anything to do with it anymore
>>
>>389988589
>C12 boss
Which one was that again? The endgame of FFXIII is a blur to me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.