[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post really fucking obscure vidya secrets >To obtain this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: DarkSouls2Pickaxe.png (9KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
DarkSouls2Pickaxe.png
9KB, 220x165px
post really fucking obscure vidya secrets
>To obtain this weapon you'll have to get an Undead Boar to follow you from the Royal Army Campsite bonfire
all the way to the second cathedral just before the dark cave full of spider webs. In the middle of the cathedral there will be a patch of mushrooms
that the boar can eat. At this point the boar will de-aggro and start eating them, after it finishes eating the mushrooms the weapon will appear on the ground.
>>
this would have been cool if it was actually a good weapon
>>
>>389986690
It is if you go for the pierce damage
>>
That one weapon in Golden Sun that required like 2 hours of manipulating RNG and variables just to obtain
>>
>>389986821
No, it's not you fucking idiot.
>>
>>389986572

super mario bros

if you dont use any of the warps, the 1-ups in all the worlds past world 1 don't usually appear. they only appear on a special condition. anyone here know what that is?
>>
File: 1495212753767.jpg (198KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1495212753767.jpg
198KB, 1200x1500px
>>389986690
>Not playing through Dark Souls 2 as a shirtless jacked miner
The pick axe does break too fast though so you also need a good fist weapon.
>>
Remember when the halo developers would put skulls and sprays outside the levels boundary boxes. My favorite one was the creepy one in halo 1 where you find sarge with a group of marines outside the world of 343 guilty spark.
>>
>>389986572
Vanilla DS2 had a lot of really retardedly hard to get armor/weapons.
>visible Aurous set exists
>to get it you have to be in NG+ in No Man's Wharf and kill the red phantom there on the ship
>armor pieces have a very low drop rate
>only appears once per NG or Bonfire Ascetic
>have to run back to raise the NG level a million times
>get messages asking about my armor all the time
>>
That one party member you can get in LISA:The Hopeless that's pretty fucking useless and requires you to trade a bunch of shit for some other shit which ultimately leads to getting some pink candy which you trade with some creepy fucker so he joins your party
>>
The anachronox npc on Democratus or something, there's quite a few of them standing about but you can talk to this hundreds of times and he'll say new things, mostly breaking the fourth wall and telling you to go away. Do it, push past the fake out attempts where he loops a bit, continue through the taunts and even click him another 300 times after he starts keeping count

Your reward?
>Party money lost
>>
>>389988384
I feel like an actual idiot for farming Shadow Set and the red lion cape thing. Thank god someone with a mule dropped the visible Aurous set for me in NG. I hate DaS2 but the armor was cool.
>>
Under the current NFL rules, the worst record mathematically possible for a team can make the playoffs with is 3-13, or 0-10 and 6 ties. This requires that each team in a single division either split or tie all their division match-ups, then lose the rest of their games. All four teams finish with the same record, and one of those teams has to win the division. Vidya related because I tested it in Madden.
>>
>>389986690

Not really. If it were a good weapon, it would be incredibly obnoxious to get once you knew where it was. But a ridiculous hiding spot is perfect for a something silly and unique.

Sort of like the Drake Sword; having a "well-hidden" item that's overpowered just means it spreads across the internet like wildfire and you wind up with everyone who wants the game to be easier shooting a drake's tail full of arrows.
>>
>>389988384
Christ man, I fucking hate how hard some of the items were to get in ds2. I only wanted to do a moonlight sword build and fucking quit because I would've had to play through the game twice before I could get the fucking thing.
>>
File: 1.png (346KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
346KB, 343x500px
In Everquest's third expansion there was an area introduced called the Plane of Growth, inhabited by one of the nature gods Tunare and her court of fairies and fawns. There were plenty of classes that were fucked over by screwing up her faction but if you were going to raid Plane of Growth (one of the top tier areas) there were plenty of great named mobs and gear there including this fucker.

If you target him and hail him, he greets you and asks you what brought you to visit the Plane. If you respond with "I come here for phat lewtz" he tells you you'll not find any "phat lewtz" here and curses you for your selfishness and kills you on the spot with an unresistable death-touch.
>>
File: IMG_1260.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
EVE Online. Pic relsted can be found in a deadspace pocket, in alien complex of such pockets. Normally you'd have accelerators propelling you there, but in this case, there were none. Obviously this thing was supposed to stay hidden for now, and it was discovered only because one lore nerd flied 10 000km(few hours IIRC) into a random direction. The purpose of the structure is still unknown.
>>
>>389986690
>lock a good weapon behind this tedious bullshit
lmao are you a retard? I would just CE it in at that point, consolefags would be pissed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.