/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could erase one game from your memory and experience it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

If you could erase one game from your memory and experience it again for the first time, what one would you choose and why?
>>
>>389985672
playing bioshock 2

god that game was shit
>>
unironically Bloodborne
>>
Bioshock
New Vegas
Red Dead
Bloodborne
Monster Hunter Freedom

Any of those
>>
File: 1503809150380.jpg (40KB, 516x497px) Image search: [Google]
1503809150380.jpg
40KB, 516x497px
>>389985804
>>
Just erasing a game from memory wouldn't be enough. I'd need to erase the past 15 years of my life so that I can enjoy video games in general again.
>>
>>389985804
>New Vegas
came in here to post this
>>
>>389985672
Any MMO
Once i played 1 it ruined every other mmo for me. I want the magic of discovery, i want to make friends. I dont want to min/max my experience to be the most efficient, but i cant help myself anymore.
In an mmo ignorance really is bliss.
>>
>>389985672

Euro Truck Sim 2
>>
Kotor 2, but I wiped all of my knowledge from playing the initial version and I play it again with TSLRCM
>>
>>389985672
Mass Effect 1 or Half Life 2
>>
Ghost Trick
>>
Persona 5 or maybe Skyrim
>>
>>389985672
Dark Souls
>>
>>389985672
Shadow Hearts 2 and Dark Cloud 2
>>
Breath of the Wild
>>
>>389985672
SH1
never been so spooked in my life as I was on my first playthrough. had to constantly take breaks because I would break out in cold sweats.
>>
>>389986029
even if you do you still wont catch that feeling, its impossible now, people changed
>>
I wouldn't want to. The feelings of nostalgia towards those games are down to certain criteria when I experienced them. Not being a kid, sat in my conservatory playing Sonic Heroes, TTYD or Wind Waker would give me a very different view on them than how I see them now.
>>
>>389986353
This. Imagine trying to play WoW like your first time in vanilla, but with the community being the same as it is now. Sounds miserable.
>>
>>389985672
do i erase the memory of playing it and go back in time to when i played it first and relive that moment?
or do i just erase the memory and play it now?

because i would want to go back 20 years or so and play Chrono Trigger for the first time , but i wouldnt want to erase the memory and just play it now
>>
File: 1439528886297.jpg (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439528886297.jpg
67KB, 300x300px
I wanted to say WoW but experiencing it for the first time on a pserver just wouldn't cut it.

Deadrising or Mount&Blade WB
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.