[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can dash and attack in the same turn >Can literally "pssh,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Xcom2_spectre.jpg (108KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Xcom2_spectre.jpg
108KB, 1000x563px
>Can dash and attack in the same turn
>Can literally "pssh, nothing personal kid" one of your guys
>Not only does that guy get incapacitated, but a hostile copy of that guy is created to attack your guys
>the hostile copy of your guys can immediately flank you because your soldiers because he's already so close
Who the FUCK thought this was a good idea?
>>
how spectres are even real hahhaha just nigga use bluescreen protocol hahaha just grenade them nigga
>>
The same people who thought replacing TUs and an inventory with 2 actions a turn and a single slot for utilities was a good idea.
>>
>>389977650
Wait that works? They're considered robotic enemies?
>>
File: CantSpellGoodWithoutGod.jpg (68KB, 748x343px) Image search: [Google]
CantSpellGoodWithoutGod.jpg
68KB, 748x343px
>>389977702
>Not having a sniper with bluescreen rounds taking shots from a safe distance on every new enemy you meet to see what it does

That shit almost makes the game too easy. Once you have blue screen stuff you should ALWAYS deploy a soldier with some sort of blue screen gear. Honestly, that always seems to be my turning point in the game from being difficult and unforgiving to being pretty alright. Right when I get access to blue screen shit. It's about the time your soldiers really start gitting gud and you start getting enough tools and buildings to make a difference.
>>
File: nano meme.jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
nano meme.jpg
27KB, 600x338px
>>389977702
If you listened to Taygen's autopsy he says they're a swarm of nanomachines, SON.
>>
>>389977545
Early game they are a pain in the ass, but mid to late game they are easy since the kamikaze to shadowbind.
>>
>>389977545

Don't forget he can cloak immediately after you kill his shadow clone too
>>
>>389978907
I never got a chance to kill one of these bastards, they've foiled the last 2 missions I've seen them
>>
>tfw lw2 still not updated for war of the chosen
>tfw base game progresses too fast/too few missions for me for me to enjoy multiple time
>>
File: panda.jpg (141KB, 863x556px) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
141KB, 863x556px
>>389979312
Oh.

Hone thy skills.
>>
>>389977545
sounds like someone has to git gud
>>
>>389977545
Bluescreen Grenade them or have your Skirmisher smack them with a lightning whip for a one hit kill.
>>
>>389978907
Lore fag please I skip all that shit
>>
File: 1498500252384.jpg (7KB, 159x153px) Image search: [Google]
1498500252384.jpg
7KB, 159x153px
>>389979581
>A 20 second clip that gives useful information about an enemy
>Lore
>>
>>389978705
>two bluescreen gunslinger snipers
>stealth ranger
>use stealth ranger to squadsight for the snipers, then retreat
>enemies advance into a mess of overwatch shots from everyone else
>snipers move in and handgun survivors to death
>ranger still in stealth goes looking for the next group

I know some of the mech units in this game are hard, but bluescreen snipers feels like cheating.
>>
>>389979913
Squadsight always seems like crap, considering the enemies are still a billion miles away and/or behind walls.
>>
>>389978907
Actually if you could read you would know that Tygan does not know what the fuck they are
>>
>>389977545
These guys are such pushovers. They are a "dangerous if you let them live for two turns." Why would you let them live for two turns when everything is supposed to die in one?
>>
>>389978907
He calls them a swarm of nanomachines when you first run into them, then during the autopsy he says that was wrong and he doesn't know what it really is. What annoys me is his notes say they can't get their hands on a complete specimen even though the autopsy cutscene shows the complete body laying on the slab.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.