[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /v/'s favorite golf games? Pic related seems to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

What are /v/'s favorite golf games? Pic related seems to be the genre's only good game since Links 2003 and Tiger Woods 2004/5.
>>
>>389974032
I'm enjoying it. I'm a little worried it might get really pay2win in the end game.
>>
>>389974032
I loved the gamecube Mario Golf

I think it was called Toadstool Tour? Good ass game.
>>
>>389974032
It's HotShots Golf you weebs. Granny is too old to pick up a heft iron.
>>
>check the top players on daily rankings
>all the top Japanese player characters are schoolgirls, lolis, or loli schoolgirls
I like seeing the occasional Lupin, Master Roshi, or Luffy though
>>
I really really want this game as a longtime fan. But i refuse to fucking pay $60 a year just to play online.
>>
>playing as Shinji with his dad being caddy and abusing you after every missed shot
GOTY
>>
>>389975545
Me and my friends just buy three month cards (Best Buy is really the only place that still sells them) and get it out of our systems.
>>
Is anyone hyped as fuck for Golf Story? Reminds me of the GBA Mario Golf game.
>>
>>389975641
I'm still shocked that Sony didn't make more Nintendo-like games.
>>
>>389975774
probably expensive In Canada tho
>>
>>389975641
>Gendo Ikari and a vocaloid are caddies
>>
>>389975930
Same, considering ctr and HSG were better games.
>>
File: pangya-blue-lagoon.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pangya-blue-lagoon.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
do you guys like pangya?
the psp game seems filled with content
>>
>>389974032
Pangya on PC didn't die that long ago... Also the PSP version, while having some flaws, is pretty fun. Now as far as someone who loved Pangya, I'm still trying to inquire how Everybody's Golf compares. Specifically courses, RPG elements, putting, and multiplayer. Does it have unique courses or just real life style golf courses? What contributes to stats, and can you get special abilities? Is putting precise like Pangya, or does it just give you a feel for where to aim? Finally, how is couch multiplayer and online multiplayer?
>>
>>389976378
It is filled with content and is fine for a quick fix since I miss the PC version, but it has some major flaws. For example, the bar only stops at certain percentages, so say I need to hit at 11% power to chip something in, I can either choose to hit at 10% and have the ball fall short or hit at 12% and have the ball hop the hole. Another major flaw is the wind seems glitched. Most of the time it will work as intended, except when the wind is at too much of an angle. For example I will have a NNW wind, hitting on a flat surface strait at the hole and the ball will actually travel east AGAINST the wind on a pangya shot.

I've never done games on PC with your own servers before. Is there a way to download the PC version and host games between me and a friend? Hell, even local play would be fine. Sucks that they shut down the game.
>>
I really like the character creator in EG. So far I've made Dr Breen, P5MC, Ryuji, Sae, Makoto, Yusuke, Akihiko, and 2B
>>
>>389974032
tiger woods 2004 was the pinnacle of golf games for me. no one will ever come close again :[
>>
File: pangya-golf-wallpaper-17.jpg (78KB, 627x353px) Image search: [Google]
pangya-golf-wallpaper-17.jpg
78KB, 627x353px
>>389977420
psp monster hunter pc netplay is flawless. it probably works well here too
>>
File: 1467829609841.png (126KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1467829609841.png
126KB, 750x709px
>tfw 88yd chip in Eagle
>>
>>389977745
No anon, I mean the actual PC version of pangya, not an emulated pangya game. PC version has a bunch of cool shit like new course that you just can't play in something like the PSP version.
>>
File: YAKUZA 0_20170128030107.jpg (614KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
YAKUZA 0_20170128030107.jpg
614KB, 3840x2160px
>>389977986
>that feel when almost get an Albatross but the ball lands right next to the hole within a foot
>>
>>389977745
>>389978462
Just tried looking stuff up and found out that someone is hosting the game on a "pangyacelebrity" website. Guess there is a solution for me to play the game, but it would still be interesting to get into hosting my own server to play with my friend. That way we would be able to mess around with items locked behind a paywall and such.
>>
File: laughter intensifies.webm (235KB, 488x318px) Image search: [Google]
laughter intensifies.webm
235KB, 488x318px
>Final Boss of the Story Mode is some edgy guy with long hair wearing all black
>Match rules have +1 penalties for landing in the rough or in a bunker
>He keeps doing so and finishing holes way past par
>easily 3-0 him
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.