[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The path towards our glorious victory has been a journey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: rez.jpg (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rez.jpg
83KB, 1920x1080px
>The path towards our glorious victory has been a journey of blood and brutality. All of it has been necessary. When the flag of our motherland flies atop the Reichstag, all of Berlin know that the evil of the Fascist Reich has been wiped from the face of the earth
>>
>Communist
>having any moral high ground to talk about others being evil
>>
gaem?
>>
>>389948254
>mfw idealists think they aren't the true enemy of humanity
>>
>>389948085
>>389948254
*gets experimented on and gassed to death under the same flag of communism that he flew over the Reichstag*
>>
>>389949773
Cod WaW
>>
DRAGOVICH
KRAVCHENKO
STEINER
ALL MUST DIE
>>
File: victims of communism.jpg (160KB, 960x595px) Image search: [Google]
victims of communism.jpg
160KB, 960x595px
>>389948254
>
>>
BUT SERGEANT, THESE MEN ARE ALREADY BLEEDING TO DEATH
>>
ON THE FURHER'S BIRTHDAY OUR KATYUSHKA ROCKETS WILL TEAR BERLIN TO PIECES
>>
NOW IT IS THEIR LAND, THEIR PEOPLE, THEIR BLOOD.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbBkMG1vFbQ
>>
>>389950301
>tfw that's one of the few parts of any video game that ever made me feel actual emotions
>>
>>389952070
>Menendez with Spas-12 in BO2
>>
>>389952209
how badly did "USS Barack Obama" age now that Trump will probably be president until the year before BO2 was supposed to happen?
>>
>>389952691
It was named like that because they knew Obama would be history by that year
>>
>>389952887
based Treyarch
>>
>>389951251
>communism is a-ok since they killed nazis, so we can forgive the MILLIONS of dead pesants and anti-revolutionaries. Heil Stalin, comrade!
>>
>>389951251
Ironic, considering the Jewish pogroms that took place under USSR rule.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.