[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>skip dialogue and spam the friendly options >mistakenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

>skip dialogue and spam the friendly options
>mistakenly agree to gay sex with party member
>>
Had this problem with Andrew in the Technomancer. Although I actually read the content I never expected romance.
>>
>>389946941
>secretly like it
>>
>>389946941
>keep telling party member i am not interested in fucking her
>dont do her casual sex scene
>near the ending the game after i already picked my waifu
>she acts like a bitch and tells me to abandon my waifu so i can be with her since i am obviously in love with her instead

Fucking Mass Effect 2, i still think that was a glitch.
>>
>I'm not gay
>12 billion negative points
>>
File: download (4).jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>start romance too late
>stumble upon another party member sexing your waifu of choice
>>
>>389947186
100/10 progressive
-IGN
>>
>>389947430
>start romance too early
>super waifu deluxe +12 shows up halfway though
>>
>>389946941
>talking to Zevran in DA:O
>>
File: 1504810056254.jpg (849KB, 906x936px) Image search: [Google]
1504810056254.jpg
849KB, 906x936px
I accidentally initiated sex with liara during my first me1 playthrough, I didn't even like her, I was just trying to be nice.
>>
File: 1451974000744.jpg (6KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1451974000744.jpg
6KB, 227x225px
>tfw you're in terms with your sexuality and feel no need to try and gain constant validation for it
>>
This unironically happened to me in dragon age with alistair, n-no homo
>>
>>389948980
Ditto, but I never got the sex scene, just must of tripped the romance flag. When she kissed my femshep in 2 it caught me off guard, but I just rolled with it anyway and romanced her in 3.
>>
>>389946941
Fuck bioware and fuck people that play their glorified dating simulators
>>
>>389948980
Well your other choices were the racist Christian or even worse Carth so I think you dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>389946941
Nothing wrong with that OP
>>
>>389947482
This happened to me irl. She became friends with gf. How do I make the Switch without seeming like the asshole that I actually am?
>>
>>389949104
I assumed Tali was romancible at the time.

I just went with it though and felt bad for not getting any Tali puss
>>
File: IMG_3369.jpg (19KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3369.jpg
19KB, 238x192px
>Be me
>Playing Mass Effect: Andromeda as male character
>Going around getting to know the crew on my ship
>Go downstairs
>Start talking to our ship mechanic
>Every single friendly dialog option makes you flirt with him
>After 3 lines of dialog you get quest to go on a date with him
>MFW if I wanted to do 100% completion I would have to do the gay with him
>MFW I didn't do 100% completion because of this
>>
>>389949205
You can't.
>>
>>389949205
Get together and drink heavily as fuck with her and your girlfriend. Get your girlfriend to pass out drunk and fuck the hot girl.
>>
>>389946941
What game?
>>
>>389949318
They put a heart on flirt lines for a reason, now you have to get fucked in the ass and honestly I think you deserve it for being such a tease.
>>
>>389949869
You have to enable it in the settings you moron. Why would you want shitty icons from DA:I and not play it like the original trilogy?
>>
>>389950150
So that I can prepare for being fucked in the ass. It's on by default btw or at least it was when I bought the game before patches.

The icons are always in the same position so showing them only has the purpose of revealing flirt lines. I would prefer to have them disabled too. I never said it was designed well.

I'm not a moron :(
>>
>>389949436
Don't do that if you don't want to risk losing both best girl AND your current gf that is probably ok
>>
My problem with ingame romance is that I feel it's a quest. I have to know what my potential partner likes and conform to her wishes to make her like me.
I feel like a sociopath and I stop. It's dishonest.
>>
>>389949205

Don't switch, just convince them polygamy is okay.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.