[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just thought about something lads From the short time I played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1448475003567.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448475003567.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I just thought about something lads
From the short time I played F4 I don't recall any sort of justice/bounty system
Do people jsut go hostile upon stealing?
Is it possible to pay off my crimes?
If I make enemies with like a settlement, what can be done?

I simply don't recall any sort of such system, that was in all earlier parts, what gives?
>>
Fallout 4 isn't an RPG
>>
theres no bounty system in fallout 3 either is there? there isnt one in new vegas
>>
Are you saying Bethesda removed features?
>>
>>389944341
There's an invisible sort of faction system at work, if you steal from people who are part of a certain group they become hostile towards you.

I think the universal fix is leaving and waiting a while before coming back into contact with them. Fallout 3 and NV didn't have this, either.
>>
>>389944421
fnv at least has reputations that can be manipulated, when doing something wrong you can remedy it

>>389944421
actually fo3 didn't have anything either I think? or did people approach you and had you do some shitty quest/pay?
>>
>>389944341
>Two large pepperoni and a calzone. Name is "Fuck you."
What the fuck is this writing
>>
>>389945051
>>
>>389945051
QUE TE JODAN
>>
>>389944341
>what happens?
they just go non hostile in about 3 ingame days. do yourself a favor, install no immortals mod and just kill them all. as in every NPC in this shitty game.

>there is no bounty system in 3
being evil and the regulators hunting you down says otherwise. inb4 "thats karma not bounty"
>>
>>389944470
actually in NV it depended on your standing with a faction and what type of people they were
if you were in good graces with the NCR and you stole something of them one of them would walk up to you and take it back (with a fee) and generally speaking if you accidentally took something small people would just take it back

More paranoid factions would shoot you on sight like the fiends sure, but you'd expect them to do that
>>
>>389945051
unironically thought it was funny
>>
>>389945721
well that really is more about karma than justice system

because if you were a goody hero, you'd get the mercenaries called on you in exact same fashion with nearly the same note on them, so it was connected to karma more than any crime/faction/location system
>>
>>389947476
Its one of the few sarcastic lines that doesn't fall completely flat.
>>
File: 1504430540339.png (247KB, 512x455px) Image search: [Google]
1504430540339.png
247KB, 512x455px
>>389945051
hmm
>>
>>389950418
unarmed is best
moar pls?
>>
>>389944767
if you're good, bad guys came and hunted you for reasons, if you're bad some shitty desert rangers rip-offs come and get you, that's for FO3. New Vegas has a bit more refined one. If you're bad, the NCR comes to take you down (this can be remedied I think by disguising as an NCR, I'm not sure), if you're just a general do-gooder who don't fuck with no factions, then you encounter nothing. If you fucked with the Legion, they send foot soldiers to you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.