[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OMG this game is so good because it gives me those sweet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: PUBG.jpg (119KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
PUBG.jpg
119KB, 750x500px
>OMG this game is so good because it gives me those sweet ass twitch donation money
>and i also love cock

Every single positive review in a nutshell.
>>
>>389932890
I feel the exact same fucking way. This game is trash. I have no idea how it even became so popular.
>>
Why are you obsessed with a game you don't like?
>>
File: top games steam.png (53KB, 740x393px) Image search: [Google]
top games steam.png
53KB, 740x393px
>>389932947
It's not me who's obsessed
>>
File: 1467839835640.png (196KB, 342x359px) Image search: [Google]
1467839835640.png
196KB, 342x359px
>>389932890
So wtf is this anyway? Can anyone give me the gist of what this game is/plays like? I assume it's just another meme game, but don't want to go looking on youtube to confirm my suspicions because I don't want to give those fucking streamers views/ad money.
>>
>>389933082
What's wrong with playing a game if they like it? Making angry posts on 4chan so you can pay each other on the back like "us real gamers huh? Us real gamers" is pathetic.
>>
Is this game not infested with bots now?
>>
You're looking at the next call of duty

I'd expect a dlc any day now
>>
>>389933136
Like the hunger games but with guns and with russians
>>
>>389933136
It plays like a much more streamlined ARMA. Which makes sense since it was originally an ARMA mod. You and 99 other fags drop anywhere you want in a giant map and a circle begins that slowly forces players to an increasingly smaller area to fight. On your way you loot what you find and kill who you come across. Theres hazards and shit and crate drops that people swarm too. Last player/team alive wins.
3rd person scrubs can get fucked. First Person only servers are the true way to play
>>
>>389933136
try battle royale in GMOD same shit but cheaper.
>>
>>389933420
also no teaming up with strangers or you get banned
>>
>>389933480
Also not shooting streamers or you get banned as well
>>
>>389933252
Yesterday I was playing squads with a friend and since the other two teammates disconnected on the plane we decided to wait for the auto drop, kill the afks or get killed and leave the game, but surprisingly thete was only one guy afk
>>
>>389933149
but you have to understand, that was /v/ is about.
>>
>>389933593
also remember, no honking
>>
>>389933149
At least i'm creating board related threads and not shitposting about waifus, nintendo and other weebshit cancer that infests this board.
>>
>normies flock to this game like stupid sheep
>next thing you know pubg 2 comes out
>it has paid dlc
>you have to pay to join a game
>if you kill a streamer you get permabanned for sniping
>you're NOT allowed to play alone
>you HAVE to play in a squad
>fun with friends!
>>
Thankfully I refunded it in time.
>>
>>389933149
hello newfag
>>
>>389933903
>shitposts
>a-atleast im not doing ur shitposting!

wew lad
>>
File: IMG_0646.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.gif
1MB, 350x272px
Honestly it's a solid tactical shooter, reminds me a lot of SOCOM with a little MGS, but holy shit is it a rough game

Feels like it chugs more dicks with every update
>>
File: utsuho_satori_dance.gif (2MB, 990x550px) Image search: [Google]
utsuho_satori_dance.gif
2MB, 990x550px
Squad mode is genuinely fun.
Nothing like a jeep filled with bros and guns.
>>
File: are we gonna wait until he does.png (277KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
are we gonna wait until he does.png
277KB, 500x347px
>>389933907
>>
>>389934081
Unreal literally falls apart at over 64 players, since they though "who the fucks gonna go over 64 people?"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.