[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blizzard prides themselves on banning hackers ASAP in Ov

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: blizzard-entertainment.jpg (132KB, 800x470px) Image search: [Google]
blizzard-entertainment.jpg
132KB, 800x470px
>blizzard prides themselves on banning hackers ASAP in Overwatch
>one of the biggest streamers and the most popular Mcree streamers uses blatant toggle aimbots but nothing is done cause he gets dickridden by his fanbase

Aimbot Calvin puts "aimbot" ironically in his name so that people wont suspect him and if you ever try to search his name with aimbot you just get a flood of his normal videos

when will blizzard ban this fucktard?

proof of times when hes messed up with his aimbot toggle and made it hard lock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwm0sCdZ-Cs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wPT3e8ZCWk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk0oVEMWMek
>>
>>389929397
i find aimbotters in alot of my matches actually.
i think that about 5% of the community uses aimbots
>>
>>389929397
>one of the biggest streamers
Literally no one cares.
As long as they ban the rank and file hackers in my QP it's enough. There's 1/30000000 chance to encounter some retarded eceleb online.
>>
>>389929590
when he hovers constantly in masters/top500 and is making money off hacking

then he deserves to be lynched
>>
this is not hacking tho
>>
>>389931836
>use an aimbot that automatically snaps onto people for you even through walls
>not hacking
:thinking:
>>
>>389929658
Streaming is entertainment, and has no impact on anyone but his viewers, positive or negative.

The ranking slightly impacts other players, but its hardly any more relevant than any other potential hacker.
>>
>>389929397
Maybe you should make a case to twitch? Pretty sure they ban cheaters from streaming
>>
surefour is a cheater too.

When OW first came out he was super blatant with it. Nothing happened to him then, so nothing will happen to this retard.
>>
>breaking news, man cheats at video game
>>
Guys what's the appeal of cheating in a videogame?
>>
>>389932382

This
>>
>>389932468
People think you're good.
>>
>>389932468
You make a shit ton of money from impressionable teenagers.
>>
>>389932468
People shit on games when they are bad at them. Cheating allows them to bypass this and ruin everyone's fun around them, because they were to shit to get good at the game to begin with.
>>
>>389929397
>blizzard prides themselves on banning hackers ASAP in Overwatch

if you had actually paid attention blizzard hasn't actually been doing bans for a while now.
>>
Why don't you take it up with Blizzard instead of whining about it on /v/ you ginormous faggot.
>>
none of that is aimbotting lmao
>>
File: 1504454650164.jpg (168KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1504454650164.jpg
168KB, 1280x1280px
>>389934110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRWIzOYBi88

This shit is easy as fuck to mask if the audience is retarded.
>>
>2017
>not using aimbot
lmaoing at your life
>>
>>389929397
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwm0sCdZ-Cs
yeah, first one no one would have known someone is there on the right side and even specifically a soldier
the second one is a pass though, by seeing the nanoboost dart and possibly hear the footsteps by proximity
>>
>>389929397
He's clearly not hacking and you are either asspained or advertising.
>>
>>389934578
First one I doubt is aimbot, the guy's not on screen, why would his aimbot lock onto someone who's not there? If it works with a wallhack to lock onto whoever is closer it would be fucking useless and would lock onto wall constantly. You can see soldier running in there at around 11 seconds in. The aimbot also apparently adjusts, because that's how aimbots work?

The guy plays at a pro-level, as in actually in tournaments, surely they'd check for third party programs?
>>
Mass banning comes in waves, that is a good thing.

Blizzard isn't that one guy hosting a server at his net cafe, they can't log in, go 'yep, you're hacking' and ban you right then and there when they have thousands playing on official servers, they got to comb through data and statistics then have a GM watch you before they can ban you.
>>
>>389935232
>tfw not paid to watch video games
>>
>>389935291
But wouldn't you rather be playing video games?
>>
>>389929397
Even top tf2 players use subtile aim cheats. It's the norm in the competitive scene. You can't do anything about it.
It's like doping in real sports. Everyone uses medicines to improve their skills, as long as you don't get caught doing it.
>>
>>389935326
I do accounting. I prefer watching video games to accounting.
>>
>>389929397
have you ever played overwatch op?
the controls are lozy as fuck, it's almost imposible to properly use widowmaker or hanzo without aimbot

blame blizzard for having lazy devs, not the community for trying their best to fix it
>>
This is like how everyone thinks flusha is cheating. They're not - you cherry pick a few instances of a weird mouse movement or mistake that gets made and suddenly think the dude is hacking when you're really just a shitter mad others are better than you
>>
>>389929397

Fake News
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.