[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mark my words you fucking console losers. You hear me right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Mark my words you fucking console losers. You hear me right now? Loud and clear? Well good, you better listen the fuck up.

I did NOT spend $600 on my GTX 980, another $300 on my overclocked i7 @ 4.10ghz, 16 gigs of ram, and deluxe cooling systems to keep this beast at proper temperatures to NOT fucking play Yakuza 0. You hear me you little faggots? I have spent WELL over $1000 on my gaming rig, and I WILL play Yakuza 0 on it one way or another. I abhor, I hate, I LOATHE the idea of even thinking of some cheap shitty console from Sony being allowed even 30 yards from my basement. If I need to make a fortress with my pizza boxes, Big Mac boxes, and liters upon liters of piss bottles to keep that shitty underpowered piece of plastic toy away from my very being and my beautiful prized possession (that's my PC in case you didn't know, fucking low IQ peasants), then so be it.

Sega, I will ask nicely once more. You WILL port Yakuza 0 to the PC platform via Steam, it WILL obliterate the console version, and I WILL pirate it just to spite you dumb fucking slant eyed gooks for daring to even spite us; the proud and powerful PC master race.
>>
>>389913945
Who even is this and why do I always see this image posted in regards to Yakuza supposedly coming to PC. Is it some inane Twitter guy?
>>
Enjoy your Yakuza minigame dating sim.
>>
>>389913945
Playstation Console Exclusive baby!
>>
>>389913945
why do you have to do this
do you need to talk or something? is anything wrong?
>>
>>389913945
>980
kek
Even the ordinary PS4 has better graphics than that.
>>
>>389913945
The sad part is that it's still more cost effective than consoles
>>
>>389914938
It isn't.
You wouldn't be able to play the vast majority of PS4 exclusives at the same level on a PC for the same price. Problem is that multiplat games are all made on the PC first and then ported to the console so the PC version runs better or as optimized as the console version.
>>
>>389914459
Anderson Cooper.
idk about OP being crazy
>>
>>389915279
Oh no, I mean, I know it's one of the CNN guys, just that that particular image always pops up in Yakuza threads. I'm assuming OP is making fun of someone specific.

That pasta was originally about Persona 5 btw
>>
Stop shitposting, Amon

and why are you bald?
>>
>via steam
fuck ya cunt
>>
>>389915457
Persona 5 is emulatable too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.