[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Origins? What's your party config?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: dragnor360naogre007.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dragnor360naogre007.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
What did you think of Origins?

What's your party config?

Wtf do I do with Sten?
>>
It was cool.
Sten is great
>>
I liked it a lot. It was my intro to the king of strategy arpg genre. Got me into it.
>>
>>389902976
Two-Handed Warriors are great, you just need to make sure you're using them right. Stack Strength exclusively, always have Indomitable and Precise Striking one, avoid Powerful Swings. You want him to use Sunder Armor and Sunder Weapon as his main attacks, so make sure his tactics are set to spam them. They're off his slow normal attack cooldowns and strike twice each. Pommel Strike and Two-Handed Sweep are also useful, but should be used situationally. Mighty Blow is awful and Critical Strike is terrible, both should be avoided.
>>
File: elves.png (244KB, 507x387px) Image search: [Google]
elves.png
244KB, 507x387px
It was pretty fun

Usually something like (mage, tank, ranged, offensive melee) or subbing out ranged for a second magic user

Two handed warrior and don't take any shit when talking to him
>>
>>389902976
Great start to an incredibly shitty series.

Get a tank, a DPS and a healer.

Make Sten a 2handing monster and always stick to your beliefs when speaking to him.

Morrigan is best girl and Loghain did literally everything wrong you contrarian memers.
>>
>sten just wants the warden to be a man (give orders, be decisive, stick to your guns)
>nu-gamers endlessly piss him off
really powers up my peanuts
>>
>>389902976
I went tank-melee, mage-healer, mage dps, I would usually run another dps mage as they were really over powered.

The Game was great which is why the way the series has went is so tragic. If origin's sucked I might have liked DA2 but it just seemed like such a downgrade.
>>
>>389905043
AS AN AMERICAN I READ THIS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT AND DIDNT ENJOY THE JOKE
>>
>>389905743
Becoming friends with bro Sten and fucking Morrigan is patrician taste.
Everything else is massive faggotry
>>
File: Shale[1].jpg (28KB, 418x237px) Image search: [Google]
Shale[1].jpg
28KB, 418x237px
>>389906141
>Hating Shale
>>
File: 205.jpg (30KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
30KB, 600x682px
>>389906572
>shale was actually female
>>
File: 214562214.jpg (38KB, 700x477px) Image search: [Google]
214562214.jpg
38KB, 700x477px
>>389902976
>Wtf do I do with Sten?
nothing, noble savage tropes are retarded
>>
>>389905743
>Sten challenges you
>tell him to shut the fuck up and follow orders
>Sten approves +10
>>
>>389902976
Me as dick-ass thief
Wynn on heals
Shale tank
Leliana archer
>>
Overrated.
>>
>>389902976
Best Dragon Age by far and last actually good game Bioware made.

Alistair, Morrigan and Leliana because I'm a shitter.

Eh, save him if only for the xp.
>>
DAO and Mass Effect 1 are the games that by far depress me the most. The potential wasted. The talent squandered so thoroughly that even all these years later it stings like a fresh wound. I have nothing but the most profound venomous hatred for EA and Bioware for what they did to not one but two potentially great franchises.
>>
>>389908030
Forgot myself as battlemage in party config
>>
>Wtf do I do with Sten?
Bench him, because 2-hand DPS warrior is like the least useful build and he's the only character in the entire game who only gets a single specialization
>>
>>389902976
Origins is great
Arcane Warrior, Loghain, Morrigan and Leliana
Bench Sten
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.