[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a feeling that you and Morrowind thread are about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
I have a feeling that you and Morrowind thread are about to become VERY close.
>>
REDORAN BEST HOUSE
ALL OTHER ANSWERS ARE WRONG
Except maybe Telvanni
>>
Arx Fatalis is better
>>
>>
>>389902232

Redoran gives shit rewards though.
>>
>>389902476
We're talking about maintaining the sovereignty of Resdayn and creating a future for the Dunmer people under the nationalist rule of Great House Redoran here, not your jewish Hlaalu rewards.
>>
File: 600px-TR-npc-Gaenor.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-TR-npc-Gaenor.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: 864879.jpg (53KB, 717x480px) Image search: [Google]
864879.jpg
53KB, 717x480px
>tfw Telvanni Khajiit (f)
>>
>>389903140
>Khajiit (f) (m)
>>
>>389902107
Tell me which house is the beste house?
>>
>>389903354
Sixth
>>
>>389903140
>you will never be a rich merchant with a harem of khajiit cuddle slaves
>>
>Wanted to get into Morrowind
>Never could
>The towns all felt really lifeless
>Only like 1 or 2 side quests per town
>The opaque fog that's like 10 feet in front of you
>Try to explore and get memed by the cliff things
>Don't really understand combat in general
>Select the spear thing as one of my skills
>Manage to save up for a spear at the shop
>Take forever to kill a mud crab because my skill is apparently too low and I miss a lot
>Die to that dungeon that's to the right when you leave the town because the people there apparently have a lot of points and never miss
>Always end up just using the fireball thing because it's the only reliable way to do damage
>Run out of mana
>Always give up after an hour or two
I've tried about 5 times to get into it and never could. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>389905741
Avoid tough fights, kill low level creatures and save a lot. Gotta level up before you can fight well. Morrowind did the best job of making the starting character feel like an absolute beginner at everything.
>>
File: tumblr_omdf5apbqg1u2fnswo1_1280.jpg (73KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omdf5apbqg1u2fnswo1_1280.jpg
73KB, 680x680px
What went so right?
>>
>>389905741
>>Take forever to kill a mud crab because my skill is apparently too low and I miss a lot
How. I was replaying some weeks ago, went Long Blade, I rarely missed even at like Lvl 2 unless I was at really low stamina.
>>
>>389905223
die furryfag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.