[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually like this kind of game? It's pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 4-Goddess-Online.png (255KB, 555x210px) Image search: [Google]
4-Goddess-Online.png
255KB, 555x210px
Do people actually like this kind of game?
It's pretty much a generic japanese or korean MMORPG from the previous
decade. Both the gameplay and the graphics.

https://youtu.be/Rla-tSqhkQU
>>
>>389901090
What the fuck, this exists?
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
But where's the factory? It's not a Nepnep game without the factories
>>
File: FIGURE-031038_01.jpg (86KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-031038_01.jpg
86KB, 533x800px
>>389901239
Maybe the game is just an ad for the figures they're making.
>>
It looks fun because it allows me to pretend I have friends to play with.
>>
>>389901090
But it's not even an MMORPG lol. It's an action RPG similar to MH or God eater... And you can't get too further than this with anime graphics.
>>
>>389902879
>And you can't get too further than this with anime graphics
You could at least get more definition on the models.
That game looks like something for 3ds.
>>
>>389903015
Hmmm... really? It looks pretty decent to me. On par with Tales of Berseria, so I'm fine with it.
>>
>>389902879
>can't go further
>when Platinum Stars exist
>when GGXRd/DB FighterZ exist
>>
>>389903791
>Comparing an ARPG with idol games and fighter games.
It's harder to make graphics better than this on RPGs where you have open world and multiple party members. Unless you have a godly optimization team, the game is gonna run like shit on the normal PS4 if you add too much.

And the graphics are a bit stylized too. Or are you saying P5 graphics are bad and Berseria are too?
>>
>>389901090
Weebs are weirdos
>>
File: 1504324842602.jpg (183KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1504324842602.jpg
183KB, 1000x1412px
I can't wait to play as Uni, she's so cute in 4GO.
>>
>>389904036
Final fantasy?
>>
>>389904269
Not even anime, and not low budget too. It's a AAA game with a godly optimization team. Small and niche anime games doesn't.
>>
>Vert doesn't have a Fironia Vie inspired blue dress

shit somebody send Tsunako some MMORPG material
>>
>>389901090
It's not an MMO, retard.
>>
Looks more or less exactly the same as Xenogears Chronicles and you nerds ate that shit up.
>>
Waifufags and Compiledrones will defend it
>>
>>389904036
Just saying that anime graphics still has ways to go. LWA game looks nice too
>>
>>389901090
>Do people actually like this kind of game?
It's probably going to be the best weeb game this year. So yeah, people play it...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.